Windows Support Forum

BSOD Dump to Disk

Q: BSOD Dump to Disk

Hi

I keep getting the BSOD with a dump to hard drive message. Occasionally I also get a pop up box with a message telling my Video failed but windows recovered this. Or similar.

This has been happening for a while now and onlly changes made are;

Updated drivers for Nvidea GeForce GTX460
Installed new additional 3TB Hard drive
Installed wireless mouse

getting so frustrated now I'm considering replacing my OS hard drive with a new one and re-installing everything

Thought i would check for suggestions here though before I bite the bullet

Thanks

Edit: Sorry only just noticed the posting instructions I will get back after following those
Cheers

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD Dump to Disk

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 62.78%

From yesterday something made the PC show the BSOD Since then then PC boots up and gets into windows OK However within only a minute or two - BSOD dump crash initialise cannot for disk the BSOD - cannot initialise disk for crash dump HDD light will turn solid and the PC will stop responding to mouse clicks though it will show the mouse movement Within a minute or two after that the BSOD arrives What I've noticed is that even with the settings turned on for a memory dump it never produces one see attached photo as it gets stuck on 'Initializing disk for crash dump ' as such the SF tool cannot find a dump file I've uploaded the SF tool output anyway - in case it can provide something Here's what I've also done updated all drivers and SSD firmware - same behaviour occurs replaced SSD primary drive with SATA drive cloned image of SSD - same behaviour occurs I have memory modules and I ran both memtest and windows memory diagnostics with the individual DIMMs in One caused a BSOD during the Windows diagnostics however retest did not produce same result Otherwise no other errors reported Booting with any combination of the modules produces the same behaviour

A:BSOD - cannot initialise disk for crash dump

Curious question, but are you able to boot into safe mode? and if you are able to boot into safe mode can you configure the system to create crash dumps from there? here's a tutorial on how to configure your computer to create a memory dump on BSOD: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/279046-bsod-cannot-initialise-disk-crash-dump.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello,

I have been experiencing a BSOD periodically, however the blue screen never gets past "Initializing disk for crash dump". As a result there are no related minidump files in the minidump folder. Any ideas on how to begin trouble shooting this? I am able to boot fine and can play games, however the BSOD is becoming more frequent lately. I notice it a lot while playing minecraft, and it happened during my first attempt to type this post.

From other posts, I have:
checked sysdm.cpl to make sure minidumps are enabled
run memtest for 36 hours for ~15 passes
removed the applecharger driver (changed it to applecharger.old)

Thank you

A:BSOD stops at "Initializing disk for crash dump...

There are several reasons why DMPs arent created. They include no page file, a page file smaller than the amount of ram you have, a page file on a different HD than the os, UAC turned off.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/211404-bsod-stops-initializing-disk-crash-dump.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello and thank you for the help with my problem I am going nuts over here trying to figure Dump Win Random / 7 Crash BSOD For Frozen Initialization Disk out why I am getting random BSOD I ran Win 7 Random BSOD / Frozen Initialization Disk For Crash Dump Memetest for passes with no errors My computer is free of dust and I removed any external connections Battery Backup external Win 7 Random BSOD / Frozen Initialization Disk For Crash Dump backup Win 7 Random BSOD / Frozen Initialization Disk For Crash Dump drive etc I uninstalled Avast ran spyware and malware programs It's all clean Every few days I'll get a random BSOD The last one that recorded a dump file was on However tonight when I got my most recent BSOD the screen froze at 'Initializing Disk For Crash Dump' I use my computer mainly for my online audio webcast a few nights a week I haven't added anything new to the computer so these sudden BSOD baffles me I downloaded the SF tool and uploaded the zip file here I would really appreciate any help you can give so I can try and fix this problem And anything I can do to return the favor of your help just ask Thank you Anthony

A:Win 7 Random BSOD / Frozen Initialization Disk For Crash Dump

The is only one dump and it blames emupia2k.sys which seems to be a creative product Driver Reference Table - emupia2k.sys

Try finding a new driver.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck FC, {fffff8a00fa30200, f8300002f437c943, fffff8800edf3570, 2}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for emupia2k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for emupia2k.sys
Probably caused by : emupia2k.sys ( emupia2k+46366 )
Followup: MachineOwner
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368609-win-7-random-bsod-frozen-initialization-disk-crash-dump.html
Relevancy 55.47%

I've been having BSoD's for well over a year now once or twice almost every day I've tried multiple times to figure out whats wrong but I dont have ANY dump files I've followed instructions on how to enable them but it still doesn't create a file Im really hoping you all can help me out here The current settings are Page files on both hard drives enabled Set custom page size to MB- MB System managed size and no paging file boxes are unchecked Write an event to system log box checked after dump files file Dump enabled BSoD. No ARE Automatically restart unchecked Debug information set to small memory dump kernal Both settings dont work Overwrite existing file box is greyed out when debug is set to small memory Checked when set to kernal Small and kernal memory dump location set No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled to C Windows Minidump No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled and C Windows Memory DMP I created these folders as they were not present I got a SSD awhile back and use it No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled for my windows However i didnt reformat my other hard drive and windows is still installed on the old one however i boot from the SSD maybe this is some how the problem Im using WhoCrashed from Resplendence Software - Advanced System Tools and Developer Components to force a BSoD when trying to creat a dump file There are NO files in either folder Both on the SSD or old hard drive I've searched many forums now and found others with what seems to be the same problem but with no solutions I would VERY much appreciate the help The BSoD's seem to mostly happen when playing games however they have happened when only using chrome

A:No dump file after BSoD. Dump files ARE enabled

Wrote stuff that was wrong. Ignore this reply

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/360837-no-dump-file-after-bsod-dump-files-enabled.html
Relevancy 49.45%
A:BSOD, and no dump file was found even though dump file anabled.

That is this driver,

Killer Networking - Standard Drivers (no Killer Features)

You still need to follow the posting instructions if you want help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/384835-bsod-no-dump-file-found-even-though-dump-file-anabled.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hey folks -

Whenever I run DiskCleanup it stays on "scanning system error memory dump files" for about 3 minutes - and I don't know why.

Is this healthy? or is there a way to cut the time spent on that?

I have a 2gig RAM 160 gig hard drive and heavily use the internet, Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop if that helps at all...

Thanks in advance.

Steve Dolan.

A:Disk Cleanup/Memory Dump

Hi -

Are you running the Vista CleanManager? Is a path & filename of the dumps provided?

Mini dumps produced by Vista would be located in c:\windows\minidump and have names similar to Mini042209-01.dmp

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/disk-cleanup-memory-dump-369199.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Randomly without warning the bleeping computer goes to a blue screen runs a disk dump restarts tells me Windows didn t close normally and do I want to open in safe mode I ve run multiple scans with multiple applications but they find nothing I m concerned there may be a rootkit or a trojan that is hiding from the scans Any assistance is deeply appreciated DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Br at on Thu Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT - SP Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live disabled with Screen Dump Blue Disk Updated DAE- F - D - - E CFFDAA SP Windows Defender disabled Blue Screen with Disk Dump Updated D DDC A- F- FAE- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system svchost exe -k rpcssC Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcsC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroupC Windows system SLsvc exeC Windows system svchost Blue Screen with Disk Dump exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows System WLTRYSVC EXEC Windows System bcmwltry exeC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Windows system aestsrv exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Windows system svchost exe -k bthsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k hpdevmgmtC Program Files McAfee SiteAdvisor McSACore exeC Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mfevtps exeC Program Files Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exeC Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Windows system rundll exeC Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM RoxWatch exeC Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exeC Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exeC Windows system STacSV exeC Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroupC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXEC Windows system SearchIndexer exeC Windows system DRIVERS xaudio exeC Program Files Yahoo SoftwareUpdate YahooAUService exeC Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mcshield exeC Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mfefire exeC Program Files Common Files Mcafee McSvcHost McSvHost exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows system taskeng exeC Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exeC Program Files DellTPad Apoint exeC Windows OEM Mon exeC Windows WindowsMobile wmdc exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Program Files Sigmatel C-Major Audio WDM sttray exeC Windows system igfxsrvc exeC Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exeC Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exeC Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files MSN Toolbar Platform mswinext exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Windows ehome ehtray exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exeC Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exeC Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exeC Program Files McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXEC Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exeC Program Files OpenOffice org program soffice exeC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exeC Windows ehome ehmsas exeC Windows system wbem unsecapp exec Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BtStackServer exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbarUser exeC Windows system svchost exe -k HPServiceC Windows System alg exeC Progra... Read more

A:Blue Screen with Disk Dump

Hello fiendishredheadWelcome to BleepingComputer ==========================Download OTL to your desktop.Double click on OTL to run it. When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.Under Custom scan's and fixes section paste in the below in boldnetsvcs%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*%systemroot%\*. /mp /sCREATERESTOREPOINT%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles%systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles%systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90%WinDir%\Minidump\*.*%systemroot%\system32\Spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.dllCheck the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/332134/blue-screen-with-disk-dump/
Relevancy 48.16%

I'm certain there's a process on my computer writing to disk that I don't know about. I just can't figure out what. Is there a free tool out there that will allow me to watch read/write requests live? On linux I can activate block_dump, however, I'm not so good with windows, and thus come here for help.

A:Block dump, aka watching disk activity

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/filemon.shtml

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/block-dump-aka-watching-disk-activity.310995/
Relevancy 48.16%

is it possable to dump or some how copy a preinstaledversion of windows vista onto a disk .. for use with a clean reformat? any chance this is possable?

A:[SOLVED] Is It Possable To Dump Vista To Disk?

No One???? So It Cant Be Done??? ^o)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-is-it-possable-to-dump-vista-to-disk-297800.html
Relevancy 47.73%

hey

I have windows XP pro. A few days ago while downloading something i accidentally shut the screen of my laptop. i got the blues screen (BSOD) and it then started dumping memory. My C drive had about 1.2 GB free. When i rebooted the machine, i had only about 150 MB free. This obviously isnt good. Can someone help me and tell me where to look for the memory dump file. I searched for *.dmp files on C and all i got were small files (under 64 K).

Can someone please advise??

Thanks

A:Memory Dump file takes up a lot of disk space

I can't explain the loss but I think it would be a very good idea to post with your minidumps attached.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/memory-dump-file-takes-up-a-lot-of-disk-space.91499/
Relevancy 47.73%

before a week i tired to shrink c:/ partition in my hard disk to create another partition but after i did this i get crash dump in the health status of c partition and all other partition went from the blue color to yellow ....
is something wrong with hard disk or it is normal
ps : even after i re add the space that i shrink from c every thing is still the same

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/392557-hard-disk-health-status-crash-dump.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Hello I am experiencing some random BSODs It happens no matter what program is running It could be in a game surfing the internet or listening to music It is very random Happens about attached) system BSOD... health & dump Help report Random (BSOD please once every two days on average Some days are worse I have Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) tried running driver verifier but Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) it would Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) still only bsod occasionally except it would bsod on startup instead of being in the desktop and getting a bsod I have also ran memtest x a few times and found no errors My windows is -x bit Professional Edition -Original OS installed on my system I built the system -Full retail -Built my system over the summer Been getting occassional BSODs ever since -OS installation is about months old And if this helps My system parts are -Intel i -EVGA P LE motherboard using onboard audio as well -EVGA gtx -Adata G-Series DDR mhz ram x gb -some low-end hitachi gb hard drive -Thermaltake Toughpower XT watt Yes I have installed all the latest drivers from all the manufaturers' websites I have also attached a BSOD dump and system health report Please and thank you for your help

A:Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached)

Welcome to SF.

Like you indicated, you have the latest video driver.

However, your network and wireless network drivers need updating.

Marvell Yukon:
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\yk62x64.sys (11.10.6.3, 384.00 KB (393,216 bytes), 6/15/2009 2:10 AM)

D-Link Adapter:
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\athrx.sys (8.0.0.238, 1.47 MB (1,542,656 bytes), 10/5/2009 4:34 PM)

Quote:
Followup: memory_corruption
---------

4: kd> !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn
* Bugcheck Analysis *

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000024, memory referenced
Arg2: 000000000000000d, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000001, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff8000348856f, address which referenced memory

Most likely driver-related.

Still, run memtest86+ and let it go through at least six passes.

Finally, uninstall McAfee or Norton and replace it with MSE.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/131875-random-bsod-help-please-bsod-dump-system-health-report-attached.html
Relevancy 47.73%

bit full retail Hardware is month old built myself OS was installed when I built it from a USB drive did not include an optical drive in the build SPECS i k ATI GPU corsair tx PSU ASRock Extreme Gen motherboard Corsair vengance ddr ram x gb Coolermaster hyper cooling unit gb Western Digital HD gb Crucial M ssd OS is installed on this drive It was working fine the first weeks I had the build then I went on a vacation for a week I come back and the thing BSODs on me times in an hour and a half First thing I tried was setting clocks back to normal was at ghz on the i BSOD Self included) built computer. (BSOD semi-randomly. dump.zip went back down to ghz and it was stable for like BSOD semi-randomly. Self built computer. (BSOD dump.zip included) minutes after I did that but it then crashed again Also did a memory diagnostic test BSOD semi-randomly. Self built computer. (BSOD dump.zip included) and everything was supposedly good My max temps with prime now are like degrees celsius with RealTemp because I have the coolermaster hyper as opposed to the stock cooler so it shouldnt be crashing due to over heating Also first crash occured firing up minecraft Thanks for any and all help guys

A:BSOD semi-randomly. Self built computer. (BSOD dump.zip included)

Quote:
Also did a memory diagnostic test and everything was supposedly good.

Using which tool/software? You should run Memtes86+ for at least 7 Passes (Test each RAM stick individually)
RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Your BSODs are RAM/Memory related, rest your RAM settings to their default values in your BIOS. Stop any overclocking if any.

Run Prime 95 to test your CPU. Carefully the instructions in this tutorial: CPU - Stress Test with Prime95. Run 3 separate tests, one on each of the settings (Blend, Small FFTs, Large FFTs). Post back with your results.
Note that this test may overheat the CPU, ensure proper cooling.

Post back with your results.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

CACHE_MANAGER (34)
See the comment for FAT_FILE_SYSTEM (0x23)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000050853
Arg2: fffff88018cbc7a8
Arg3: fffff88018cbc000
Arg4: fffff80001ede67c

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_RECORD: fffff88018cbc7a8 -- (.exr 0xfffff88018cbc7a8)
ExceptionAddress: fffff80001ede67c (nt!CcLazyWriteScan+0x0000000000000188)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 0000000000000000
Parameter[1]: ffffffffffffffff
Attempt to read from address ffffffffffffffff

CONTEXT: fffff88018cbc000 -- (.cxr 0xfffff88018cbc000)
rax=0000000000240000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffff80002097940
rdx=0000000000000000 rsi=ffff6a8009de4390 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff80001ede67c rsp=fffff88018cbc9e0 rbp=fffff80002036280
r8=fffff88001e5e840 r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffffa800790be30
r11=0000000000000002 r12=0000000000000001 r13=0000000000000000
r14=fffffa8009e313b0 r15=ffff6a8009de4418
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010282
nt!CcLazyWriteScan+0x188:
fffff800`01ede67c 488b4e60 mov rcx,qword ptr [rsi+60h] ds:002b:ffff6a80`09de43f0=????????????????
Resetting default scope

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 0000000000000000

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: ffffffffffffffff

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800020c8100
ffffffffffffffff

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt!CcLazyWriteScan+188
fffff800`01ede67c 488b4e60 mov rcx,qword ptr [rsi+60h]

FAULTING_IP:
nt!CcLazyWriteScan+188
fffff800`01ede67c 488b4e60 mov rcx,qword ptr [rsi+60h]

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x34

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80001ede189 to fffff80001ede67c

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`18cbc9e0 fffff800`01ede189 : fffff880`000000c5 fffffa80`00000000 00000000`00000000 ffff6a80`09de4390 : nt!CcLazyWriteScan+0x188
fffff880`18cbcac0 fffff800`01ea2841 : fffffa80`07909570 fffff800`0218b601 fffff800`020978c0 00000000`00000002 : nt!CcWorkerThread+0x1f9
fffff880`18cbcb70 fffff800`0212fe6a : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`09813b50 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`078ea040 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
fffff880`18cbcc00 fffff800`01e89ec6 : fffff880`01ed0180 fffffa80`09813b50 fffffa80`078f9b50 00000000`00000202 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`18cbcc40 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`18cbd000 fffff880`18cb7000 fffff880`18cbc8a0 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxStartSystemThread+0x16
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!CcLazyWriteScan+188

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nt

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.e... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/237942-bsod-semi-randomly-self-built-computer-bsod-dump-zip-included.html
Relevancy 47.3%

On my can't Screen remote no black, but file, can in dump access disk goes Dell Precision T I originally tried using a gForce graphics card for triple monitor display but that gave enough BSOD's that I eventually gave up removed the gForce and went back to the original NVS Occasionally now sometimes even while I am away from the keyboard the following situation occurs - both of my screens will Screen goes black, no dump file, can't remote in but can access disk both go black as if they are not receiving a signal - computer will not restart - Screen goes black, no dump file, can't remote in but can access disk no minidump file is created - seemingly I cannot remote desktop in anymore whereas when the screens are working I can remote in - Powershell Enter-PSSession also hangs with no error code existing PSSession seems to stay but commands don't work suggesting a lost connection I was hoping to devcon restart the device remotely - this does work in normal circumstances but not after this issue presents - Shared network drives are still available This is interesting in that it shows the computer is still running - Apparently no amount of time causes the computer to reboot and I think keyboard commands are being ignored - Not sure if a different OS works or not trying to make it work with I've upgraded graphics card drivers to latest Jan from the December drivers upgraded chipset etc based on mfg recommendations I've tried moving the graphics card between slots internally with no luck Pretty much grasping at straws at this point - any suggestions

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/39450-screen-goes-black-no-dump-file-cant-remote-but-can-access-disk.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi guys, can anyone please help my problem, I had my PC crashing almost everyday, and several times a day. Please find my attached collection of memory dump & PC Health report.

Thanks very much!

I am on Windows 7 Ultimate x64
- x64
- the original installed OS on the system - Ultimate
- an OEM or full retail version? - OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? - newly bought less than 2 months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) Did reinstalled.

A:Frequent crashes (BSOD) on the new PC with BSOD Dump attached

95% of the crashes are memory corruption. Let's start off by testing the memory

Please run these tests and report back the results
1. Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
2. Prime95 - Run all three tests for 3-4 hours each or until fail - http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Debug session time: Wed Jan 25 15:54:34.955 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:13:31.782
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_99
PROCESS_NAME: TrustedInstall
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount+4c
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 18:14:49.901 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:11.118
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiGetTopLevelPfn+65 )
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!MiGetTopLevelPfn+65
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 18:13:01.962 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:06:29.179
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x24
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 18:06:06.877 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:16:10.705
Debug session time: Tue Jan 24 16:41:31.195 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:44:16.413
PROCESS_NAME: mscorsvw.exe
Debug session time: Mon Jan 23 15:26:46.127 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:49.955
Debug session time: Mon Jan 23 15:25:32.356 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:52.574
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memor... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/210826-frequent-crashes-bsod-new-pc-bsod-dump-attached.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I experienced auto shut down which followed by a bluescreen below I have sent it to the maker Toshiba for a repair They said there was a problem with my mainboard and I paid a large sum of money to replace it just to get it back and experience the same problem I just got it back today and after -minute use persisted repair Solved: Sent crash problem but disk for - dump Initializing for it shut down Would appreciate expert help on this topic I started a new Solved: Initializing disk for crash dump - Sent for repair but problem persisted post because I saw somebody s post with a similar problem but when someone else asked further question they were asked to start their own post ----------------------------------------------------- A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL If this is the first time you ve seen this error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to make sure Solved: Initializing disk for crash dump - Sent for repair but problem persisted any new hardware or software is Solved: Initializing disk for crash dump - Sent for repair but problem persisted properly installed If this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need If problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart you computer press F to select Advanced startup options and then select safe mode Technical Information STOP x D x x x x E F B tcpip sys - Address E F B base at F Datestamp ad Collecting data for carsh dump Initializing disk for crash dump Beginning dump of physical memory Dumping physical memory to disk Physical memory dump complete Cantact your system admin or technical support group for further assistance ------------------------------------------------------ Computer Spec Toshiba Dynabook CX A Notebook Bought in April Vista Home Basic already updated service pack Intel Core Duo RAM G nbsp

A:Solved: Initializing disk for crash dump - Sent for repair but problem persisted

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-initializing-disk-for-crash-dump-sent-for-repair-but-problem-persisted.721272/
Relevancy 46.44%

Can anyone have a look at my Disk Management screenshot and help me with my C Drive?

The C Drive works as usual but it worries me by stating the status as
"Healthy (Boot, Page File, Crash Dump, Primary Partition)".

I google searched "Page File" and "Crash Dump" but couldn't find anything useful.
What are they indeed?

Thank you.

A:Any Problem with my Hard Disk? Healthy (Boot, Page File, Crash Dump)

This is completely normal. Look at my C partition. Only difference is that mine is active because I do not have the system partition.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/356972-any-problem-my-hard-disk-healthy-boot-page-file-crash-dump.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hello Kernel Dump Specialists,

I created the Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2 zip file and would like to submit it for analysis. Before I do, could you help me get a little more comfortable with the security issues around posting my system info to this forum? Seems a bit risky to have all that information posted on a public site.

Is there a way to submit the zip and be sure it will be seen only by a Kernel Dump Specialist from TechSupportForum?

Thanks,
Dale

A:BSOD - Need help from BSOD Kernel Dump Specialist

What security issues? AFAIK, we've never seen any security issues - but I've never studied this subject either.

I offer a money-back guarantee for my work :0)

What information is risky?
You may want to PM a moderator and see what can be done for your situation.

Also, Kernel Dump Specialists are made here (that's a part of what we do) - so what limitations are you placing on our attempts at training them? I'm not trying to dissuade you from posting your info - but the sheer volume of kernel dumps that we do makes it impractical to make special considerations for each and every poster.

That being said, I offer some alternatives:
- collect the data requested and then manually purge any personally sensitive data.
- become a Kernel Dump Specialist and evalutate your issue(s), posting here for clarification and questions
- post the results of the kernel dump analysis for us to see and we'll make suggestions. Use this link to get started: http://www.carrona.org/dbgrpt.html Post the last 5 memory dump analysis' in order for us to get a start. If we need more info we'll then ask for the entire Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2 zip file

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-need-help-from-bsod-kernel-dump-specialist-494196.html
Relevancy 46.01%

debug-EFI-RIP-xxxx.rar

This problem occurred about two weeks ago. Computer randomly BSODs about 10 times a day and stays on 0%. Minidump Files are not being created, even after adding the minidump folder to the %SystemRoot%. I have it set up the same way that was instructed on this website (Through Startup and Recovery), the only difference that I had was that the Automatic Restart was not checked(it is now but I haven't BSOD since then). I also used the registry file available through this website but haven't BSOD since then either.

I ran an sfc scannow and will give the link to the CBS file here. http://www.filedropper.com/cbs_8

Thank you very much for taking the time.

Regards

A:BSOD - No Dump Files - Hangs on 0%(In BSOD)

Hi TWM16,

I also used the registry file available through this website but haven't BSOD since then either

What registry file do you mean exactly?

This is unfortunately not good news, basically a 0x124 hardware error where no record of the crash could be saved.
This has a few causes, but I will post everything to ensure we're not missing something.

Code:
Event[7698]:
Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger
Date: 2016-07-21T11:27:00.490
Event ID: 1
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: Info
Keyword: WHEA Error Event Logs
User: S-1-5-19
User Name: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE
Computer: EFI-RIP
Description:
A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.

A 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (Windows Hardware Error Architecture)
This means that there are problems with your hardware, but this error is also caused by overclocking, faulty drivers, overheating, improper seating or BIOS problems.

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting

Read carefully before proceeding.
   Warning
If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.

Note
Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE

CPU TEST

Run Prime95 and/or IntelBurnTest to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums & CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest - Windows 7 Help Forums

Warning
Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.
Make a photo of the result and post it.

TWO

RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it please.

Addition:
If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

THREE

HDD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
Run the long test.

Note
Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk using option TWO
with parameter /r
Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
Upload the chkdsk log Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer - Read in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Run HDTune to
scan for errors, no quick scan but full scancheck the health,benchmark.
It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
When above is done please make screenshots of the following
the error scan,the health,the benchmark incl. following
transfer rate,access time,burst rate,cpu usage.

FOUR

GPU TEST

Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note
Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.
   Warning
Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

In Furmark you can find a tool called 'GPU-Z' (if you want to install GPU-Z is up to you), when GPU-Z is open click on the 'Sensors' tab, on this tab you can monitor
the frequency of the GPU,the GPU memory clock,the temperature,the power,the loa... Read more

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/56928-bsod-no-dump-files-hangs-0-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello all, it's me again. I I fixed one problem only to get another. Would someone be so kind as to look at my dump file and tell me what drive is making my system so angry with me. I think it's the wireless card but can't tell. I don't think I have the card it thinks I have.

Thanks so much for your time.

HP G60 Laptop Intel Dual Core

A:BSOD Dump Help Please :(

Quote: Originally Posted by n8d0gBTLS

Hello all, it's me again. I I fixed one problem only to get another. Would someone be so kind as to look at my dump file and tell me what drive is making my system so angry with me. I think it's the wireless card but can't tell. I don't think I have the card it thinks I have.

Thanks so much for your time.

HP G60 Laptop Intel Dual Core

These were caused by your hardware please read here for what it means and what to try

Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .. A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Thanks
Ken

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\011311-19406-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a1b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c58e50
Debug session time: Thu Jan 13 20:28:07.802 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:55:08.862
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {617ce02, 2, 1, fffff880045a1532}

Probably caused by : hardware ( hidusb!HumReadReport+13f )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 000000000617ce02, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff880045a1532, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002cc30e0
000000000617ce02

FAULTING_IP:
USBPORT!USBPORT_Core_AllocTransferEx+3e2
fffff880`045a1532 c70266890248 mov dword ptr [rdx],48028966h

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1

TRAP_FRAME: fffff88002f... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/137595-bsod-dump-help-please.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Received a BSOD today right after logging in.
The system is a year old with the original W7 install, sp1 is there also.
No overclocking.

Some blue screen info:
system service exception
stop 3B
umbus.sys

Recently have installed:
motherboard_driver_lan_realtek_8111_w7
and
motherboard_driver_usb3

Any help would be appreciated.

A:BSOD with Dump

Quote: Originally Posted by George1

Received a BSOD today right after logging in.
The system is a year old with the original W7 install, sp1 is there also.
No overclocking.

Some blue screen info:
system service exception
stop 3B
umbus.sys

Recently have installed:
motherboard_driver_lan_realtek_8111_w7
and
motherboard_driver_usb3

Memory corruption probably caused by a driver. please run these two tests

1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program.

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181166-bsod-dump.html
Relevancy 44.72%

-Vista 64 bit
- I reinstalled the OS a few months ago

My computer BSODs every once in a while and i have decided to figure out what is going on

A:BSOD with dump

Hello,

Looks like hardware is the most likely cause for this. I ran all 176 dumps, and no third-party drivers were blamed in any.

Run all three Prime95 tests: CPU - Stress Test with Prime95 - Windows 7 Forums

Also run: RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums

For the hard drive: SeaTools for Windows | Seagate

Open a command prompt and enter:
Code:
chkdsk /r
Flash the latest BIOS found here: HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors) HP Pavilion dv7-4285dx Entertainment Notebook PC - HP Customer Care (United States - English)
Code:
BIOS Release Date 08/06/2008
A couple of curiosities:

Mixed up OS name:
Code:
OS Name: Microsoftr Windows VistaT Home Premium
Event logs dated from before the OS was installed:
Code:
Original Install Date: 1/13/2011, 7:24:10 PM
Event[14950]:
Log Name: Application
Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service
Date: 2011-01-13T19:18:25.000
Event ID: 1531
Level: Information
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: S-1-5-18
User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: WIN-9BBJNGCKZOQ
Description:
The User Profile Service has started successfully.

Event[14951]:
Log Name: Application
Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service
Date: 2008-11-03T13:52:14.000
Event ID: 1532
Level: Information
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: S-1-5-18
User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: WIN-HMYLOL3CFXD
Description:
The User Profile Service has stopped.
I will post to see what others think of that.

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 6002.18327.amd64fre.vistasp2_gdr.101014-0432
Debug session time: Mon Apr 11 04:31:50.256 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:07.396
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for USBPORT.SYS -
Probably caused by : USBPORT.SYS ( USBPORT!USBPORT_RegisterUSBPortDriver+4079 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xFE
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xFE_USBPORT!USBPORT_RegisterUSBPortDriver+4079
SystemProductName = DX4200-09
Debug session time: Mon Apr 11 04:25:55.305 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:33.444
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for peauth.sys -
Probably caused by : peauth.sys ( peauth+732e5 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x5
PROCESS_NAME: ctfmon.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x5_peauth+732e5
Debug session time: Mon Apr 11 04:19:36.646 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:11.786
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Ntfs.sys
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for fltmgr.sys -
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiPageFault+20b )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: rundll32.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_nt!KiPageFault+20b
Debug session time: Sat Apr 9 14:10:36.663 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:05:41.429
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiApcInterrupt+1f3 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_c0000005
PROCESS_NAME: wermgr.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1E_c0000005_nt!KiApcInterrupt+1f3
Debug session time: Sat Apr 9 03:59:43.769 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:14:... Read more

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/289204-bsod-dump.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi.

I'm trying to figure out what is making my friends computer crash. I have attached the latest three minidumps.

Computer is
- Windows 7 Home x64
- Full retail version
- System is ~3 months old

Extra info:
The system is having some trouble registering that there is 6 Gb of ram on the installed. Windows will sometimes register all 6, but mostly only 4gb. I don't know if there is a direct connection between that, and the BSOD's that occur, so I would like your help to check out if the BSOD could be software/driver related.

Running Memtest86+ does not seem to find any problems with the RAM. They are however High Performance ram, that require extra voltage, and I did set that up in the BIOS, but maybe I need to alter more settings?

Any advice is welcome! Thank you!

A:BSOD dump help

Quote: Originally Posted by mortenbock

Hi.

I'm trying to figure out what is making my friends computer crash. I have attached the latest three minidumps.

Computer is
- Windows 7 Home x64
- Full retail version
- System is ~3 months old

Extra info:
The system is having some trouble registering that there is 6 Gb of ram on the installed. Windows will sometimes register all 6, but mostly only 4gb. I don't know if there is a direct connection between that, and the BSOD's that occur, so I would like your help to check out if the BSOD could be software/driver related.

Running Memtest86+ does not seem to find any problems with the RAM. They are however High Performance ram, that require extra voltage, and I did set that up in the BIOS, but maybe I need to alter more settings?

Any advice is welcome! Thank you!

ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005

Quote:
The 2005 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause.
Please visit this link: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support- download_item_mkt
Scroll down to the Utilities category, then scroll down to the "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7 32&64-bit " (it's about the 8th item down).
Download and install it.
Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers to check and make sure that the ASACPI.sys file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (NOT 2005).

Also remove Symantec and replace with Microsoft security Essentials

Download and run the Norton Removal Tool to uninstall your Norton product | Norton Support

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/
After fixing these two problems we can begin to find the true cause

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/133300-bsod-dump-help.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I recently upgrade to Windows 7 64-bit from XP 32-bit
It was working fine in Windows XP 32-bit. After upgrade
to Windows 7 64-bit Retail version fresh install,
I randomly get blue screen.

Attached is the Windows7_BSOD_jcgriff2.zip

My system is:
EVGA 780i SLI motherboard
1 EVGA GTX 460 1GB Video card (not overclocked)
Creative Sound Buster Xtreme Gamer X-Fi
80G SATA WD Raptor Hard drive
4 1GB Corsair Dominator in 4 slots (total 4GB)
Q6600 CPU water cooled overclocked to 3.6G (prime95 stabled)
Razer Naga Mouse
Windows 7 Pro 64bit retail edition
Corsair TX850W Power Supply

Using all latest drivers
but I am getting random blue screen.
Motherboard, RAM and CPU are 1-1/2 year old
Video card and power supply are brand new.

I tried to run CPU on default clock 2.4G but still blue screen
the same way

Please help look at the zip files, and thanks so much!!

A:BSOD - please help look at the dump

STOP 0x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Usual causes: Memory corruption, Hardware (memory in particular), Installing a faulty or mismatched hardware (especially memory) or a failure after installing it, 3rd party firewall, Device drivers, SCSI/network/BIOS updates needed, Improperly seated cards, Incompatible storage devices, Overclocking, Virus scanner, Backup tool, Bad motherboard, Missing Service Pack
One of three types of problems occurred in kernel-mode: (1) Hardware failures. (2) Software problems. (3) A bound trap (i.e., a condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept). Hardware failures are the most common cause memory hardware failures are the most common.
Most likely due to a Hardware failure, like defective memory chips, mismatched memory modules, a malfunctioning CPU, or a failure in your fan or power supply are the probable reasons for this BSOD. Can also occur if you have overclocked your CPU. The message gives more details. For more help see KB137539.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp5_Windows7_BSOD_jcgriff2[1].zip\Windows7_BSOD_jcgriff2\082610-21200-01.dmp]
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e4c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03089e50
Debug session time: Thu Aug 26 03:32:31.286 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:15.236
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002ec21df}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2 )
---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *
UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)
This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind
that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch (bound trap) or that
is always instant death (double fault). The first number in the
bugcheck params is the number of the trap (8 = double fault, etc)
Consult an Intel x86 family manual to learn more about what these
traps are. Here is a *portion* of those codes:
If kv shows a taskGate
use .tss on the part before the colon, then kv.
Else if kv shows a trapframe
use .trap on that value
Else
.trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken
(on x86, this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap)
Endif
kb will then show the corrected stack.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: 0000000080050031
Arg3: 00000000000006f8
Arg4: fffff80002ec21df
Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/107230-bsod-please-help-look-dump.html
Relevancy 44.72%

i have this problem

Firma del problema
Nome evento problema: BlueScreen
Versione SO: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
ID impostazioni locali: 1040

File che consentono di descrivere il problema (alcuni file potrebbero non essere pi? disponibili)
Mini091210-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

Visualizza una copia temporanea di questi file
AVVISO: Se il problema ? stato provocato da un virus o da altri rischi di protezione, l'apertura di una copia dei file potrebbe danneggiare il computer.

Ulteriori informazioni sul problema
BCCode: 50
BCP1: 9F8E2000
BCP2: 00000001
BCP3: 8FA68AD2
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1

here my dump file
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Please help me

A:after BSOD dump help

Follow these isntructions if you want to be helped.
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
I for one, am not going to click on a link that goes to who knows where. Others will not click on it, because that service that you used takes a long time to download.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/283028-after-bsod-dump-help.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi there fellow techies I am getting a BSOD while trying to install Native Instruments Komplete it is a very long install Anyways on the last install disc I got a BSOD here is BSOD Dump the dump Please let me know if I has done this right it was my first time Thank you very much kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WDF VIOLATION d The Kernel-Mode Driver Framework was notified that Windows detected an error BSOD Dump in a framework-based driver In general the dump file will yield additional information about the driver that caused this bug check Arguments BSOD Dump Arg An operation occurred on a DMA transaction object while it was not in the correct state Arg ff bf d Reserved Arg Reserved Arg fffffa d Reserved Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x D CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff e e to fffff c c STACK TEXT fffff f a fffff e e d f f bf d nt KeBugCheckEx fffff f a fffff e c fffffa f f bf d fffffa d Wdf FxDmaTransactionBase Initialize xf fffff f a e fffff f edce fffffa fffff f e d Wdf imp WdfDmaTransactionInitialize x fffff f a fffff f fffffa fffffa d fffff f a b ohci IsochRx HandleIsochAttachBuffers x ea fffff f a fffff f ce f f ddfd f f b ohci Isoch HandleIsochAttachBuffers xc fffff f a fffff eda fffffa f fffffa d fffffa d fffffa e ohci Isoch WdfEvtIoInternalDeviceControl x fffff f a f fffff ed f fffffa e fffffa f fffffa e fffffa Wdf FxIoQueue DispatchRequestToDriver x f fffff f a fffff ed ab fffffa e Wdf FxIoQueue DispatchEvents x df fffff f a e fffff ed f e fffffa c fffffa e fffffa Wdf FxIoQueue QueueRequestFromForward x f fffff f a fffff ed fffffa c fffffa ae Wdf FxIoQueue ForwardRequestWorker x a fffff f a b fffff eb cd fffffa c fffffa d fffff Wdf FxIoQueue ForwardRequest x fffff f a fffff f fffffa e f f ddfd fffffa f fffffa c d Wdf imp WdfRequestForwardToIoQueue x e fffff f a fffff f f f ddfd f f fd fffffa c d ohci Dispatch DispatchIrbRequest xa fffff f a c fffff eda fffffa f fffffa d fffffa d ohci Dispatch WdfEvtIoInternalDeviceControl x fffff f a fffff ed f fffffa f fffffa c fffffa c Wdf FxIoQueue DispatchRequestToDriver x f fffff f a b fffff ed f fffffa Wdf FxIoQueue DispatchEvents x df fffff f a fffff ede fffffa dd fffffa f fffffa dd fffffa f Wdf FxIoQueue QueueRequest x bc fffff f a fffff ec fffffa f f f ea Wdf FxPkgIo Dispatch x c fffff f aa fffff eb d f f ea fffff f aac Wdf FxDevice Dispatch xa fffff f aa fffff f d c fffffa a fffffa c fffffa ded fffffa dca a Wdf imp WdfRequestSend x c fffff f aa fffff f f b fffffa e f f ea fffffa fffff ohci ChildDevice DispatchIrbRequest x fffff f aae fffff f f d f f ea f f b fffffa dca a ohci ChildDevice HandleIrbRequest x c fffff f ab fffff eda fffffa c fffffa d fffffa d fffffa eb ohci ChildDevice WdfEvtIoInternalDeviceControl x fffff f ab fffff ed f fffffa c fffffa ded fffffa ded Wdf FxIoQueue DispatchRequestToDriver x f fffff f ac fffff ed f fffffa dc Wdf FxIoQueue DispatchEvents x df fffff f ac fffff ede fffffa dd fffffa c fffffa dd fffffa c Wdf FxIoQueue QueueRequest x bc fffff f acf fffff ec fffffa c fffffa dd fffff fc fffffa Wdf FxPkgIo Dispatch x c fffff f ad fffff fbea fffffa dd fffff fc ff Wdf FxDevice Dispatch xa fffff f ada fffffa dd fffff fc ff f b c PaeFireStudio x a fffff f ada fffffa dd fffff fc ff f b c fffffa be f x fffff f adb fffff fc ff f b c fffffa be f fffff d e xfffffa dd fffff f adb ff f b c fffffa be f fffff d e fffffa c PaeFireStudio x fffff f adc f b c fffffa be f fffff d e fffffa c fffffa c x ff fffff f adc fffffa be f fffff d e fffffa c fffffa c x f b c fffff f add fffff d e fffffa c fffffa c xfffffa be f fffff f add fffffa fffffa fffffa e fffffa b e nt PnpRequestDeviceAction x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP ohci IsochRx HandleIsochAttachBuffers ea fffff f edce bd mov ebx eax SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME ohci IsochRx HandleIsochAttachBuffers ea FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME ohci IMAGE NAME ohci sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a bcc FAILURE BU... Read more

A:BSOD Dump

Download BlueScreenViewNo installation required.Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/390823/bsod-dump/
Relevancy 44.72%

I just recently within the past weeks reinstalled my Windows OS and I m already getting BSOD s All help is appreciated Thank you Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck E ffffffffc fffff fcfe fffff c d fffff c f Probably caused by memory corruption Followup memory corruption --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED e This is a very common - Need BSOD dump help bugcheck Usually the exception address pinpoints the driver function that caused the problem Always note this address as well as the link date of the driver image Need BSOD help - dump that contains this address Arguments Arg ffffffffc The exception code that was not handled Arg fffff fcfe The address that the exception occurred at Arg fffff c d Exception Record Address Arg fffff c f Context Record Address Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s FAULTING IP dxgmms VIDMM GLOBAL PrepareDmaBuffer fffff fcfe b c mov rbp qword ptr rax h EXCEPTION RECORD fffff c d -- exr xfffff c d ExceptionAddress fffff fcfe dxgmms VIDMM GLOBAL PrepareDmaBuffer x ExceptionCode c Access violation ExceptionFlags NumberParameters Parameter Parameter Attempt to read from address CONTEXT fffff c f -- cxr xfffff c f rax rbx rcx rdx fffff a a ffe rsi rdi fffffa cb rip fffff fcfe rsp fffff c rbp r fffff a f a r r fffff a a ffd r fffffa r r r fffffa c r iopl nv up ei pl nz na po nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl dxgmms VIDMM GLOBAL PrepareDmaBuffer x fffff fcfe b c mov rbp qword ptr rax h ds b Resetting default scope PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL ERROR CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s EXCEPTION PARAMETER EXCEPTION PARAMETER READ ADDRESS FOLLOWUP IP dxgmms VIDMM GLOBAL PrepareDmaBuffer fffff fcfe b c mov rbp qword ptr rax h BUGCHECK STR x E DEFAULT BUCKET ID CODE CORRUPTION LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff fea d to fffff fcfe STACK TEXT fffff c fffff fea d fffff a cf c fffffa fffffa c dxgmms VIDMM GLOBAL PrepareDmaBuffer x fffff c ae fffff fea fffff ecf fffff fe d fffffa fffffa dxgmms VidSchiSubmitRenderCommand x fffff c cd fffff fe e fffffa cb fffffa e dxgmms VidSchiSubmitQueueCommand x fffff c d fffff d fee cf fffffa b fffffa b b fffffa b dxgmms VidSchiWorkerThread xd fffff c d fffff a f e fffff e fffffa b fffff f fc c c nt PspSystemThreadStartup x a fffff c d fffff c fffff be fffff c nt KxStartSystemThread x CHKIMG EXTENSION chkimg -lo -db dxgmms errors dxgmms fffff fcfa a-fffff fcfe a fffff fcfa c c b eb d c L Ic D viH L fffff fcfaa T SUVWATAQAVAWH fffff fcfcb e c e cd b e t E E D fffff fcfe b c eb b ca b d D l H E H fffff fcfe b dd b f b c b vsH l H t MODULE NAME memory corruption IMAGE NAME memory corruption FOLLOWUP NAME memory corruption DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP MEMORY CORRUPTOR STRIDE STACK COMMAND cxr xfffff c f kb FAILURE BUCKET ID X MEMORY CORRUPTION STRIDE BUCKET ID X MEMORY CORRUPTION STRIDE Followup memory corruption

A:Need BSOD help - dump

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/419556/need-bsod-help-dump/
Relevancy 44.72%

hi, just got a mates computer to play with and got a BSOD?

now ive checked all hes stuff and updated everything. was working fine untill i try to get the memory running at 1333 as it should.

after running memtest86+ for 4hrs pass all!

then got this?

0124 BSOD?

hope it helps..

A:BSOD + Dump

Quote: Originally Posted by DaGooN

hi, just got a mates computer to play with and got a BSOD?

now ive checked all hes stuff and updated everything. was working fine untill i try to get the memory running at 1333 as it should.

after running memtest86+ for 4hrs pass all!

then got this?

0124 BSOD?

hope it helps..

These crashes were caused by hardware. Use these to find out what it means and what to do abt it. http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html

ken

Code:
041710-13884-01.dmp 4/17/2010 4:48:17 PM 0x00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0721e028 00000000`fa000000 00000000`00400405 hal.dll hal.dll+12903 x64 D:\Users\K\Desktop\Seven Forums\Minidumps\041710-13884-01.dmp 8 15 7600
041710-14242-01.dmp 4/17/2010 4:24:28 PM 0x00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`071fb028 00000000`fe000000 00000000`0100014a hal.dll hal.dll+12903 x64 D:\Users\K\Desktop\Seven Forums\Minidumps\041710-14242-01.dmp 8 15 7600

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/78958-bsod-dump.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello,

I don't use forums much, pretty tech savvy to solve my own things. However, this is a newish area for me with Win 7... even though I'm an ex PC tech.

Attached is a few dump logs from the past few weeks, and (possibly) this mornings BSOD image... it shows as attached, but doesn't show in the preview .

DeWayne

Relevancy 44.72%

Hi all

Would really appreciate a few pointers on where best to go with a BSOD problem.
Just started happening at random and whenever I put an SD card into the (Dell) monitor.
Running Vista Business.

Ran Memtest which crashed on startup until I removed one of the two 2GB GSkill sticks of memory. Memtest said the remaining stick is fine. But putting an SD card in to test it still caused a BSOD.

I'll run a disc check next.

Haven't checked all voltages. I'll do that next....

Zipped dump file attached.

Many thanks in advance.

Mike

Update

Disc check says no problems

Voltage - BIOS says OK Vcore=1.28. DDR18V=1.88, 3.3V=3.31, 12V=12.11

A:BSOD dump help

Hi,

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
STOP: 0x00000050

Usual Causes: Memory - Try without the defective stick of RAM
System Service - Try Last Known Good Configuration
Anti Virus or Corrupt NTFS volume - unlikely

It sounds very much like a bad stick of RAM. Take it out and see if this solves problem. Make sure other stick is not defective. Replace under warranty if you can.

Richard

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/272766-bsod-dump-help.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Where does Windows dump blue screen info to? I assume since I see whole pages of BSOD in forum posts, that it must dump it to a txt file. I'm running XP, W2K, and NT4.

A:BSOD dump log

OK, I found where these are stored, but I need dumpchk.exe to read, which is in Debugging Tools for Windows from Microsoft. Does anyone know if the latest version works on NT4 and W2K?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-dump-log.768891/
Relevancy 44.72%

hello I bought a new pc - days ago with OS win ultimate bit and i got random crushes i tested ram and hard drives no errors found at all i formatted and reinstall the OS again i searched almost everything before coming BSOD(dump) here any clues about what to do Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date Event ID Task Category Level Critical Keywords User SYSTEM Computer Eledorian-PC Description The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could BSOD(dump) be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power quot Guid quot C B A- - C -AC E- C D B quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Eledorian-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckCode quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x c lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot SleepInProgress quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot PowerButtonTimestamp quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt the dump file is about mb i set it to minidumb next time it happens i installed graphic card drivers sound card drivers all the others i let the win to update install thanks in regard

A:BSOD(dump)

Zip up the dump file and upload it to a free file hosting service.
Then post a link to it here - and we'll download it from there.

Info on the BugCheckCode 127 error is here: BSOD Index

Presuming this to be correct, I'd suggest:

Quote:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
http://www.carrona.org/memdiag.html (read the details at the link)
http://www.carrona.org/hddiag.html (read the details at the link)

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: http://www.carrona.org/malware.html (read the details at the link)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/55164-bsod-dump.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Attempted to do the requested script-run but a BSoD interrupted that with no dump incomplete BSOD, mini-dump Still trying BSOD, incomplete dump to figure out why it's not consistently doing the mini-dumps Below is as much info as I could catch I will also include what was captured by the script prior to the BSoD that killed the session ------ Machine Toshiba Satellite A -S Current BSOD, incomplete dump OS Win Home Premium x Original OS Win Home Premium x OEM Toshiba Hardware age - months OS age - months original as installed by Toshiba ------ BSoD recorded below manually thanks to my fianc e loaning her machine for a little while is very consistent even if nothing is done with the machine in normal mode Safe mode does not BSoD A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught The faulty BSOD, incomplete dump driver currently on the kernel stack must be replaced with a working version STOP x c x xFFFFF BEFC x x BSoD not properly saving mini-dump Hangs at quot Initializing disk for crash dump quot Is this related to the below Dunno ElRawDisk SYS has been blamed at least three times but other drivers have as well Only one mini-dump has been saved to my knowledge

A:BSOD, incomplete dump

There are problems with SPLDR in Device Manager. In most cases that I've seen, this is due to a malware infection. Please do this:

Quote:
Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Malware (read the details at the link)

And, since you have Norton, please do this:

Quote:
Anti-Virus Removal:
Please do the following:
- download a free antivirus for testing purposes: Free AntiVirus
- uninstall the Norton from your system (you can reinstall it, if so desired, when we're done troubleshooting)
- remove any remnants of Norton using this free tool: KB Article Not Found
- IMMEDIATELY install and update the free antivirus
- check to see if this fixes the BSOD's

Please try these diagnostics just in case there's a hardware component to the errors:

Quote:
H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
HD Diagnostic (read the details at the link)

If those diagnostics pass, then:
- update all drivers from the System Manufacturer's website (even if you already have the latest version).
- visit Windows Update, get any remaining updates

What was the name of the driver associated with the STOP: 0x000000c4 error? That's a Driver Verifier error and it should be the one to blame. If it's the ElRawDisk.SYS driver, then you'll have to uninstall the program that uses it. If you don't know which program it is, then rename the file to ElRawDisk.BAK and see what program it breaks.

Finally, just in case, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP. If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service . I recommend Windows Live SkyDrive - http://skydrive.live.com or another free, file-hosting service. Then post the link to it in your topic so that we can download it.

Please set things up so you can leave the computer overnight the next time it crashes - and see if that helps with the generation of a dump file.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/108312-bsod-incomplete-dump.html
Relevancy 44.29%

In my test rig on D: I have Vista x64 and was testing some software which caused some BSOD's.
In order for the maker to sort out why it's happening I wanted to send them the crash dump but can I find it? No!!
I have hidden and system files set to viewable and there simply is no crash dump anywhere that I can find on C:Windows or D:Windows, although the BSOD did say it was writing it and got to 100% before I rebooted.
Anyone experienced this "lost crash dump" syndrome?

(I've since had to uninstall the software in order to use that partition, so can't repro this without going to a lot of trouble).

A:Bsod - where is my crash dump?

Ex_brit

the dump should be in D:\windows, but you can search for it *.dmp. the other place it may be hiding is D:\windows\minidump
let me know if you need help

Ken

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/249695-bsod-where-my-crash-dump.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi,
I would be very grateful if a kindly guru could look at a BSOD dump for me please. Am running Win 7 Professional 64bit on an i7 system with 4Gb DDr3 RAM. No overclocking, no RAID, no Antivirus, just Windows firewall. Mainly use system to run MS FSX. BSODs have occurred randomly over last 3 months since installing W7. Dump files seem to be saved in folder C:\Dump, Have attached recent examples. Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

Ken

A:BSOD Dump analysis - please help

Quote: Originally Posted by ken pender

Hi,
I would be very grateful if a kindly guru could look at a BSOD dump for me please. Am running Win 7 Professional 64bit on an i7 system with 4Gb DDr3 RAM. No overclocking, no RAID, no Antivirus, just Windows firewall. Mainly use system to run MS FSX. BSODs have occurred randomly over last 3 months since installing W7. Dump files seem to be saved in folder C:\Dump, Have attached recent examples. Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

Ken

Hi Ken and welcome

There seem to be three flavors of crashes here, They have one thing in common. they are all memory related.

I would
download memtestx86 and run it for at least 5 passes.
run a system file check (sfc /scannow)

I think the memory test will show you that one or more mem sticks are bad.

Kenn J+

Code:
121209-19546-01.dmp 12/12/2009 1:31:06 PM 0x0000010e 00000000`0000001f fffff8a0`29f7c630 00000000`00000000 00000000`000105e6 watchdog.sys watchdog.sys+122f
010410-25942-01.dmp 1/4/2010 3:21:40 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 fffff800`32c8a052 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000008 fffff800`32c8a052 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00
011210-22573-01.dmp 1/12/2010 2:29:04 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 fffff880`25d02240 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`04caed42 wfplwf.sys wfplwf.sys+21a22240
111909-23821-01.dmp 11/19/2009 10:11:02 AM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 fffffa80`245a6e28 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff880`0425ab3d ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00
111909-28345-01.dmp 11/19/2009 10:45:54 AM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 fffffa80`27bdfe28 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff880`04205b3d wfplwf.sys wfplwf.sys+1418b3d
112309-21028-01.dmp 11/23/2009 11:34:28 AM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 fffffa80`33b98a08 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff880`044c9b3d dxgmms1.sys dxgmms1.sys+5b3d
120409-21028-01.dmp 12/4/2009 12:26:52 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 fffffa80`270282b0 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff880`04462aa8 mouclass.sys mouclass.sys+4daaa8
122009-22729-01.dmp 12/20/2009 3:54:06 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 fffffa80`33b370c0 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff880`03f08e92 dxgmms1.sys dxgmms1.sys+6e92
011210-17440-01.dmp 1/12/2010 4:48:22 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a fffff880`209b1808 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02e8f72c discache.sys discache.sys+1da1d808
011210-18392-01.dmp 1/12/2010 4:59:12 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a fffff880`23313848 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02e8f72c ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00
011310-19515-01.dmp 1/13/2010 5:13:10 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a fffff880`309b4068 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff800`02eccdaf serenum.sys serenum.sys+2c30f068
112309-36317-01.dmp 11/23/2009 11:20:02 AM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a fffff880`130a7948 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff800`02a85daf ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00
120409-21824-01.dmp 12/4/2009 12:06:10 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a fffffa80`23a1c173 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02c91363 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00
121109-20373-01.dmp 12/11/2009 12:26:20 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a fffff880`13317300 00000000`0000000f 00000000`00000001 fffff80... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/55141-bsod-dump-analysis-please-help.html
Relevancy 44.29%

HI all new to your forums and saw that you guys help newbies like me I got a BSOD and had stop code also when i got to even viewer it says that my hard driver cable may be damaged sometimes my storage hard drive doens t show up when i boot up stop A x e c x x x E Mini dump is this Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Documents and Settings Gregory Tam Desktop Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is Invalid Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path Use symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path BSOD dump - mini help After setting your symbol path use reload to refresh symbol locations Executable search path is Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The BSOD - mini dump help Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image WINDOWS system ntkrnlpa exe Win error WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntkrnlpa exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntkrnlpa exe Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x compatible Product WinNt Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x c Debug session time Fri Sep GMT- System Uptime days Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image WINDOWS system ntkrnlpa exe Win error WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntkrnlpa exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntkrnlpa exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck A e c e Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for mssmbios sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mssmbios sys Probably caused by ntkrnlpa exe nt be Followup MachineOwner nbsp

A:BSOD - mini dump help

Well it's a file system driver that is crashing. Can't tell much from it except that it may well be a problem with your storage media.

You need to isolate the pattern under which the error occurs.

IF it is an external drive -- try removing it. If it is an internal drive, run chkdsk on it and if necessary reseat the cables.

If the pattern is completely random, you might want to look at faulty ram as a possible culprit:

Beginners Guides: Diagnosing Bad Memory
Memtest86 - A Stand-alone Memory Diagnostic

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-mini-dump-help.627181/
Relevancy 44.29%

guys i get a BSOD intermittently sometimes it's at idle sometimes when i'm dump BSOD 124 with file gaming Running Win amp home edition i ran the windows memory test but no errors were detected OS - Windows x x What was original installed OS on system Is the OS an OEM version came installed Age of system year Age of OS installation - no reinstall of os CPU Intel Bloomfield Video Card ATI HD MotherBoard Foxconn Dell 124 BSOD with dump file mobo Power Supply Dell Watt psu Dump file in text format Code Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users Documents - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is srv DownstreamStore http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff a PsLoadedModuleList xfffff f Debug session time Sun Jun UTC System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa a d Probably caused by hardware Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg PCI Express Error Arg fffffa a d Address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg Arg Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL STACK TEXT fffff cca fffff a b fffffa a d nt KeBugCheckEx fffff cca fffff e fffffa b fffffa b hal HalBugCheckSystem x e fffff ccac fffff e bcf fffffa fffffa b fffffa a f nt WheaReportHwError x fffff ccb fffff e f fffff ccc fffffa d fffffa e pci ExpressRootPortAerInterruptRoutine x f fffff ccb fffff d b c fffff a fffffa d fffff cfe pci ExpressRootPortInterruptRoutine x fffff ccbf fffff d a fffff a fffff fffff nt KiInterruptDispatch x c fffff ccd nt KiIdleLoop x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME hardware IMAGE NAME hardware DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X x PCIEXPRESS BUCKET ID X x PCIEXPRESS Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt lmvm hardware start end module name The machine is a Dell studio xps desktop that i got just last year I don't think it's an overheating issue since the blue screen even comes on after boot when it's cold Ran a lot of google searches but nothing positive yet as my memory tests were ok Called the dealer and they blamed it on software i suspected my graphic drivers so i uninstalled and reinstalled them like times but still the same weird thing is it was running fine for many months since i replaced my graphics card and a faulty ram stick

A:124 BSOD with dump file

The info suggests a PCIe card error.

0x124 = WHEA = Machine Check Exception; hardware failure

Info on 0x124 - http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/124-bsod-with-dump-file-582489.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hey all I've been diagnosing this system I just built for over a week now and have replaced rebuilt everything I can think of I ran diagnostics i've tested memory etc Cannot find the problem I've made it better and the system started BSOD dump - No file crashing every hour or so Now it is crashing only every BSOD - No dump file hours or so This makes BSOD - No dump file testing extremely long and tedious Completely new build I've crashed while idle in desktop Crashed while surfing the internet Crashed while playing games No dump file being created but i've gotten many errors At one point my motherboard wouldn't save time Motherboard detects ram default as and i've left it there and changed it to Whatever i've changed I have gotten it to stop happening as often but it still happens Nothing in event viewer I can see wrong I've let driver verifier run but get no errors and the same thing happens whether on or off It happens about every - hours What's extremely weird is the system can crash if I have played on it for about hours Shut it down Turn it back on and will still crash in about - hours At this point I am just frustrated and annoyed with it Mem test passes after about hours with passes Single memory sticks still crash No overclocking done At this point if it is hardware it's either PSU CPU or Motherboard but I don't have any additional of those to test Errors Hardware malfunction Call your hardware vendor for support NMI Channel Check IOCHK The system has halted I've gotten while playing games a black screen came up and said Parity Error with the blipping I've gotten the first error without the NMI Channel Check IOCHK I've gotten just plain lockups with the speakers still repeating the last a second it was playing prior to crashing System Windows Ultimate x Full retail copy Technet Asrock Z Extreme Core i k Corsair HX Mushkin Chronos GB Basic DVD burner GB Corsair Vengence DDR - Corsair H closed loop heatsink EVGA GTX Double Shot Used a old GTX same issue Things i've done Tested system with single stick of RAM and swapped once it failed to a different stick Still failed Installed a new video card and a older one Cleared CMOS and reset to defaults Re-pasted CPU and tried a different heatsink fan Took motherboard fully appart and put back together to make sure I wasn't grounding the board Moved video card slots Removed all peripherals from computer except for needed ones

A:BSOD - No dump file

Bump - No one wants to take a go at it? :)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-no-dump-file-648704.html
Relevancy 44.29%

ARGH!! Win7 sometimes makes me feel like such a NOOB! I've read and re-read every post in the How to. Unfortunately many of the writers are not referencing Win7. Links go to XP references. File locations sound more like XP than even Vista and certainly not Win7. Control panel references for enabling dumps do not correlate to any Win7 views.

I've run SF Diagnostic Tool v2.02 and it finds 0 files.

I have been having a number of hangs and BSOD's and need to go beyond the event logs to figure out the cause.

A:No BSOD dump files

Do you have a minidump folder... if not, create one... c:/windows/minidump

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/90552-no-bsod-dump-files.html
Relevancy 44.29%

afternoon.. i've desperate to solve my problem.. i got this problem just 2 days ago after i played dota 2 and open the facebook.. firstly i got BSOD and message like this "Kernel_data_inpage_error" then i check using CHKDSK.. but can't solved at all... after a few times i operated my laptop.. suddenly i got new BSOD message, it's about something called dump, memory dump, minidump ... i've tried to scan using some tools but can't help it... i post this thread hope can someone help my problem... this is the dump file i mention about.. thanks for the attention

A:BSOD and got dump file

Please follow these instructions: Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers - Windows 7 Help Forums

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/54143-bsod-got-dump-file.html
Relevancy 44.29%

hello,
i get bsod's all the time, ive added the dump files.
please help me.

A:need help with bsod and dump files

Hello,
Start by updating these 3 old drivers,

Quote:
lmimirr.sys Wed Apr 11 10:32:45 2007
RemotelyAnywhere/Logmein Hamachi

LMIRfsDriver.sys Tue Jul 15 04:26:56 2008
See Above

RaInfo.sys Sat Jan 05 07:57:14 2008
See Above

Regards...

On your next post, PLEASE post your system specs.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 19, {21, fffff8a003215000, 2770, 8a19582fc3acb9de}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\spsys.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for spsys.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for spsys.sys
Probably caused by : spsys.sys ( spsys+28d50 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)
The pool is already corrupt at the time of the current request.
This may or may not be due to the caller.
The internal pool links must be walked to figure out a possible cause of
the problem, and then special pool applied to the suspect tags or the driver
verifier to a suspect driver.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000021, the data following the pool block being freed is corrupt. Typically this means the consumer (call stack ) has overrun the block.
Arg2: fffff8a003215000, The pool pointer being freed.
Arg3: 0000000000002770, The number of bytes allocated for the pool block.
Arg4: 8a19582fc3acb9de, The corrupted value found following the pool block.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x19_21

POOL_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002ab70e0
fffff8a003215000

PROCESS_NAME: sppsvc.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800029b23cd to fffff8000287f740

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0619fc98 fffff800`029b23cd : 00000000`00000019 00000000`00000021 fffff8a0`03215000 00000000`00002770 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0619fca0 fffff880`05228d50 : fffff8a0`02bf0f00 fffff8a0`03218000 ffff0000`79537053 fffff8a0`00000001 : nt!ExDeferredFreePool+0xf8a
fffff880`0619fd50 fffff8a0`02bf0f00 : fffff8a0`03218000 ffff0000`79537053 fffff8a0`00000001 fffff8a0`03218000 : spsys+0x28d50
fffff880`0619fd58 fffff8a0`03218000 : ffff0000`79537053 fffff8a0`00000001 fffff8a0`03218000 fffff880`05224dcc : 0xfffff8a0`02bf0f00
fffff880`0619fd60 ffff0000`79537053 : fffff8a0`00000001 fffff8a0`03218000 fffff880`05224dcc fffff8a0`0318c099 : 0xfffff8a0`03218000
fffff880`0619fd68 fffff8a0`00000001 : fffff8a0`03218000 fffff880`05224dcc fffff8a0`0318c099 00000000`00000000 : 0xffff0000`79537053
fffff880`0619fd70 fffff8a0`03218000 : fffff880`05224dcc fffff8a0`0318c099 00000000`00000000 fffff8a0`02bf0f00 : 0xfffff8a0`00000001
fffff880`0619fd78 fffff880`05224dcc : fffff8a0`0318c099 00000000`00000000 fffff8a0`02bf0f00 fffff8a0`03215000 : 0xfffff8a0`03218000
fffff880`0619fd80 fffff8a0`0318c099 : 00000000`00000000 fffff8a0`02bf0f00 fffff8a0`03215000 fffff880`00000010 : spsys+0x24dcc
fffff880`0619fd88 00000000`00000000 : fffff8a0`02bf0f00 fffff8a0`03215000 fffff880`00000010 fffff8a0`03215000 : 0xfffff8a0`0318c099
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
spsys+28d50
fffff880`05228d50 ?? ???

SYMBOL_STACK... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/145258-need-help-bsod-dump-files.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Have a XP machine that keeps freezing up and/or BSOD'ing. Here is the dump file, any deas?

==================================================
Dump File : Mini101112-01.dmp
Crash Time : 10/11/2012 4:44:24 PM
Bug Check String : KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug Check Code : 0x1000008e
Parameter 1 : 0xc0000005
Parameter 2 : 0xb9eff71d
Parameter 3 : 0xb18e2744
Parameter 4 : 0x00000000
Caused By Driver : atapi.sys
Caused By Address : atapi.sys+a71d
File Description : IDE/ATAPI Port Driver
Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2108)
Processor : 32-bit
Crash Address : atapi.sys+a71d
Stack Address 1 : ntoskrnl.exe+181a9
Stack Address 2 : MpFilter.sys+d4a2
Stack Address 3 : MpFilter.sys+d061
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini101112-01.dmp
Processors Count : 2
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 2600
Dump File Size : 94,208
==================================================

Relevancy 44.29%

Hi I've encountered some bsods since i've bought my Dell studio laptop with windows home premium bit What i've noticed is that it usually crashes 0x0000003b, dump BSOD help:) when the screen is about to go black after the time of minutes or any other as you can set it in power management altought it's not the BSOD 0x0000003b, dump help:) rule Quote Nast pi ponowny rozruch komputera po operacji wykrywania b d w Wyniki tej operacji by y nast puj ce x b x c xfffff xfffff x Zrzut zapisano w C Windows MEMORY DMP Identyfikator raportu - - translation Quote Restart of the computer occured after error detection operation The results of this operation was x b x c xfffff xfffff x Dump saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Raport ID - - I'm attaching the jcgriff folder and perfmon html so you can look at it and please help me if you can The OS is OEM and it has about months before i purchased it with the laptop it was on the shop display constantly on I've scanned the Reliability History and noticed that that BSOD occured every day since July when it was on the display After i bought it it happen less often That is quite obvious as i use it and don't let the screen go black too much Thanks

A:BSOD 0x0000003b, dump help:)

Hi vatsoo and Welcome.

Many people have been having issues with Catalyst 10.12, which is the version you currently have installed. Update to the new version following these guidelines.
Download Catalyst v11.1.**
Download and install Driver Sweeper.
Boot to Safe Mode
Uninstall your current Catalyst SetUp.
Run Driver Sweeper to clean up any left overs.
Reboot to Normal Mode.
Install your new Catalyst SetUp.
** Note!! Any WHQL Catalyst SetUp v10.3 - v11.1 can be used except v10.12 (which is not WHQL).

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/144600-bsod-0x0000003b-dump-help.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I'm getting this memory dump blue screen on my friend's machine. I'm thinking it's either driver related or faulty RAM.

Quote:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 00005003
BCP2: C0802000
BCP3: 000006D4
BCP4: 007D6FA8
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini070209-01.dmp
C:\Users\Megan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-76424-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Megan\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA4E5.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

Anyone else have an opinion?

A:BSOD - Memory Dump

Hi -

Bugcheck 0x1a (0x5003,,,) = unknown severe memory management error

RAM, pagefile (hard drive) or driver are usual suspects

Run the batch script to gather system files - http://www.techsupportforum.com/1871981-post2.html

Run the driver verifier - http://www.techsupportforum.com/2110308-post3.html
Run memtest86+ - http://www.memtest.org/
Burn bootable ISO w/ ImgBurn - http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
Run chkdsk /r from cmd line; re-boot to allow it to dismount volume

How old is your system?

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-memory-dump-391219.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi,

Posting this for a friend. He's got Windows 7 Ultimate. His PC keeps restarting and he gets this error:Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057

BCCode: a
BCP1: FFFFF6FFFFFBFF80
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF800030A54BE
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

C:\Windows\Minidump\021111-20763-01.dmp
C:\Users\Wayne\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-1735620-0.sysdata.xml
His minidump files are attached. This just started this morning when he started up his PC. Last night was the first time that it had been switched off all night. He tries loading MSN and has trouble, and before he can try anything else, it seems to restart. It seems to be on now, but not sure for how long.

If someone could give us an idea what the problem could be based on the dump files, it would be really appreciated!

Thank you!

A:BSOD - help understanding dump please

Hello,

Start by updating BitDefender, as it was the probable cause of three BSODs.

Also, install this updated Realtek network driver: Realtek

It's fully possible that the crashes are caused by Bit Defender and MSN using the network adapter.
Code:
Rt64win7.sys Thu Mar 04 08:42:52 2010 (4B8FB8DC)
In addition, have him run some hardware tests. Memtest86 is good to run overnight, and Prime95 takes maybe 2 hours.

Run the Blend and Small FFTs Prime95 tests: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

If the BSODs persist, run driver verifier: Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

After he's gotten more BSODs, could you upload a jcgriff2 report? Instructions: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7600.16695.amd64fre.win7_gdr.101026-1503
Debug session time: Fri Feb 11 11:30:50.494 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:52.556
Probably caused by : fileinfo.sys ( fileinfo!FIStreamGet+52 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: vsserv.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_fileinfo!FIStreamGet+52
SystemProductName = System Product Name
Debug session time: Fri Feb 11 11:28:52.599 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:43:17.035
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k+c6012 )
PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_win32k+c6012
Debug session time: Fri Feb 11 09:44:25.795 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:21.857
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ks.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ks.sys
Probably caused by : hardware ( usbaudio!TopologyBuildFilterTopology+4b )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_IP_MISALIGNED_usbaudio.sys
Debug session time: Fri Feb 11 09:40:10.099 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:32.535
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsSetFileObject+107 )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_Ntfs!NtfsSetFileObject+107
Debug session time: Fri Feb 11 09:38:34.775 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:32.211
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdfsfltr.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdfsfltr.sys
Probably caused by : bdfsfltr.sys ( bdfsfltr+df93 )
PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_bdfsfltr+df93
Debug session time: Fri Feb 11 09:36:13.295 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:34:34.731
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+241 )
PROCESS_NAME: msiexec.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_nt!ExDeferredFreePool+241
S... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/144017-bsod-help-understanding-dump-please.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Well... i got this trouble with the BSOD and the memory dump, as alot of people here (i was browsing first to try to understand what was my trouble) But yeah... im not sure what it is, so i came to ask if some of you can help me... there is the minidump i hope it can help, thanks!

A:memory dump BSOD

Is this the only BSOD that you've gotten? If not, please zip up the contents of the C:\Windows\Minidump folder with all the dump files.

Not much that I can see in the memory dump file, so I'd suggest you start with the standard things:
Please tell us what you were doing when the crash(es) happened.
Please let us know of any changes that you made to your system around the time that this started happening.
Please fill in your system specs
Please go to Start and type in "msinfo32.exe" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Save the report as an .nfo file, then zip up the .nfo file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Please conduct a memory test with these instructions: Memory Diagnostics

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/35233-memory-dump-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.29%

? OS - Vista Extreme? x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
? What was original installed OS on system? Vista Extreme
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM
? Age of system (hardware) - 3 years
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? - 2 years
? CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz
? Video Card - SAPPHIRE 100242L Radeon HD 4850 512MB
? MotherBoard - ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX
? Power Supply - brand & wattage - NeoPower 650 Blue power supply

BSOD with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION a couple times during the day
but memory dump is never created even configs are right.
Appreciate the help!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-but-dump-is-not-created-616861.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I have windows 7 64 bit. I keep getting the BSOD with memory dump. I have a new video card.. Geforce 9800 GX2 1gig and I'm not sure if it's that or something else. I have my memory dump files, but I don't know how to put them on here so they can be looked at. How can I get them to where they can be looked at?

Please let me know.. Thank you.

Ryan

A:BSOD.... Memory Dump

Hi, have a look at this tutorial to explain, normally just copy them to desktop zip and upload

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/60636-bsod-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi I keep getting a bsod when I convert video from one format to another I looked at the event viewer on system and it said quot The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load Aspi quot Here is a full dump file from Win dbg Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols Symbol information Executable search path is Windows Server Windows Vista Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre vistasp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff c db Debug session time Sat Aug GMT System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading dump BSOD with full User Symbols PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ff fffdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for BSOD with full dump details Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck C fffff Page a f not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ff fffdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ff fffdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Probably caused by ntkrnlmp exe nt ExAllocatePoolWithTag Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL c An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is caused by drivers that have corrupted the system pool Run the driver verifier against any new or suspect drivers and if that doesn't turn up the culprit then use gflags to enable special pool Arguments Arg memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg value read operation write operation Arg fffff address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ Page a f not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ff fffdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ff fffdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details BUGCHECK STR xC CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP nt ExAllocatePoolWithTag fffff mov qword ptr rax rbx DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME svchost exe TRAP FRAME fffffa -- trap xfffffa NOTE The trap frame does not contain all registers Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect rax rbx rcx fffffa c rdx rsi rdi rip fffff rsp fffffa rbp r fffff f r fffff r r r r r r iopl nv up ei pl nz ac pe nc nt ExAllocatePoolWithTag x fffff mov qword ptr rax rbx ds Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff ee to fffff STACK TEXT fffffa fffff ee a nt KeBugCheckEx fffffa fffff cb fffffa f fffffa dca fffff f nt KiBugCheckDispatch x e fffffa fffff fffffa d d fffff ff nt KiPageFault x b fffffa fffff f a fffff nt ExAllocatePoolWithTag x fffffa f fffff ff nt ExAllocatePoolWithTagPriority x a fffffa a fffff e e c fffffa f fffffa f nt IopAllocateMiniCompletionPacket xd fffffa ab fffff ab fffff f bc fffffa ca fffffa de e nt AlpcpAllocateCompletionPacketLookaside x fffffa ae fffff e fffffa de e nt AlpcpInitializeCompletionList x fffffa b fffff f fffffa de e fffffa d fffffa a b nt NtAlpcSetInformation x ce fffffa c b da nt KiSystemServiceCopyEnd x aaf x b da STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt ExAllocatePoolWithTag fffff mov qword ptr rax rbx SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt ExAllocatePoolWithTag FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlmp exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP ac e FAILURE BUCKET ID X xC nt ExAllocatePoolWithTag BUCKET ID X xC nt ExAllocatePoolWithTag Followup MachineOwner --------- Here is a picture of a program showing me the Aspi driver

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/240288-bsod-full-dump.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi there have a new laptop (1 month) and keep getting BSODs along the lines of

Driver Irql not less or equal
Page fault in non paged area
system thread exception not handled
dpc watchdog

have tried memtest86 but cant get it to boot from usb once putting img on usb

only drivers changed yesterday were nvididas but the problems were before this and still occuring anyway

I will attempt to attach dumps these are as frequent as they happen quite a few last few days as using comp for games video whatnot

A:Random BSOD's often with dump.

If you still need help with this, please post back.
I've been very busy and I apologize for the delay.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/32424-random-bsods-often-dump.html
Relevancy 44.29%

BSODs, various messages. This is all post fresh install on a clean drive. Ran Memtest a couple of times, 7 passes each time, no errors. All drivers are most recent versions (as far as I know, I update regularly) Windows update is up to date. I found a bios update but haven't flashed it yet.
It seems to happen most often when I first fire up the computer, but sometimes randomly after that. Additional previous dumps can be found here : http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tall-win7.html

Here we go again. Ugh. Help?

A:BSOD (dump attached)

More dumps than staten island. Help?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/167983-bsod-dump-attached.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Please help with BSOD, DUMP attached

Thanks in advance,

L,

A:Please help with BSOD, DUMP attached

Hi liorlior.

All your latest BSODs are saying this:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck C2, {7, 109b, 5090322, fffff8a016075230}

GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002ef7100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002ef71c0
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsCommonCreate+257b )

---------
Ntsf is the file system, on the HDD. So it is some issue with the disc subsystem.

Get rid of intel rapid storage. First uninstall it from Control Panel > Programs and Features. Then Uninstall the driver from device manager.
Right click on "my computer" icon and click "manage" on the context menu.
It will open the "computer management" window.
Select "Device Manager" in the left pane, It will list all the existing devices up.
Expand "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
Select one Intel device item under it, right click, uninstall.
Continue the process for all Intel items under "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers"
Now restart the computer. At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate native system driver.
Also test you HDD.
SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use
Note that you have AHCI enabled.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313967-please-help-bsod-dump-attached.html
Relevancy 44.29%

BSOD Dump File

A:BSOD Dump File

Memory corruption possibly caused by one of these old drivers.

Please update.

Code:
secdrv.SYS 9/13/2006 9:18:38 AM fffff880`06000000 fffff880`0600b000 0x0000b000 0x4508052e
lmimirr.sys 4/10/2007 6:32:45 PM
RaInfo.sys 1/4/2008 2:57:14 PM
LMIRfsDriver.sys 7/14/2008 12:26:56 PM
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
Driver Reference Table

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227240-bsod-dump-file.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Please help.

A:BSOD, Dump Provided

Do you get this error usually? I saw that internet explorer was running at the time of crash. What was you doing at that time? If this error is due to Internet explorer, I would like you to go to tool-->internet option-->advanced tab-->reset
Also, what antivirus software are you using? Third party software antivirus are known for causing BSODs on some system, I've seen this a lot. Please replace it by Microsoft Security Essential for testing purpose, make sure firewall is on. Please scan whole system for virus:
http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials

Run system file check: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
and disk check: Disk Check

Then, please update your networking driver such as wifi or ethernet etc...

This sounds like a lot to do, and we will get to next step if necessary

Quote:
STOP 0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Usual causes: Insufficient disk space, Device driver, Video card, BIOS, Breakpoint with no debugger attached, Hardware incompatibility, Faulty system service, Memory, 3rd party remote control,

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\TUANTR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DI00.137\071010-20092-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*e:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Built by: 7600.16539.x86fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x82e4a000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82f92810
Debug session time: Sat Jul 10 14:48:41.486 2010 (UTC + 7:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:56.280
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000007F, {8, 807cd750, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!KiTrap0E+b )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP_M (1000007f)
This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind
that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch (bound trap) or that
is always instant death (double fault). The first number in the
bugcheck params is the number of the trap (8 = double fault, etc)
Consult an Intel x86 family manual to learn more about what these
traps are. Here is a *portion* of those codes:
If kv shows a taskGate
use .tss on the part before the colon, then kv.
Else if kv shows a trapframe
use .trap on that value
Else
.trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken
(on x86, this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap)
Endif
kb will then show the corrected stack.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: 807cd750
Arg3: 00000000
Arg4: 00000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8

CUSTOMER_C... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/96582-bsod-dump-provided.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Can anyone point me in the right direction on fixing my BSOD Here is what the dump says Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck acf da Unable to load image SystemRoot system DRIVERS RTL SYS Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for RTL SYS ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTL SYS Probably caused by RTL SYS RTL Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis BUGCODE ID DRIVER This is the NDIS Driver Bugcheck for Windows and Windows XP For Windows Server and later see x C BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER DESCRIPTION The meaning of the bug check parameters cannot be determined by examining the parameters alone You must also examine the text of a DbgPrint message For details see either the debugger documentation or the DDK documentation Arguments Arg Arg acf Arg da Arg Debugging Details ------------------ CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from f b to STACK TEXT c f b acf nt KeBugCheckEx x b c f b da NDIS ethFilterDprIndicateReceivePacket x fe WARNING Stack unwind information not available Following frames may be wrong ef f b ba b c b ca c RTL x f f ace c c RTL x a f c dbbd b ca b ca c NDIS ndisMDpcX x f c ffdffc nt KiRetireDpcList x f dbb d e nt KiIdleThread f e nt KiIdleLoop dump BSOD analyzing Help x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP RTL f b SYMBOL STACK Help analyzing BSOD dump INDEX SYMBOL NAME RTL FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME RTL IMAGE NAME RTL SYS DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP b FAILURE BUCKET ID x RTL BUCKET Help analyzing BSOD dump ID x RTL Followup MachineOwner --------- nbsp

A:Help analyzing BSOD dump

That error, RTL8180.SYS ( RTL8180+6542 ), is usually repaired by removing and re-installing your modem and ethernet... Look in your device manager (Start->Control Panel->System->Hardware->Device manager and examine the list for red, yellow, and black flags.
Disable or remove the device that is flagged, and reinstall.
Result? Happy camper

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-analyzing-bsod-dump.147542/
Relevancy 44.29%

here is a link of the archived minidump folder (i tried attached but it said invalid file)
storage.to - Download
i get this bsod's at random i could say..could any of you guys help me figure out what the problem is?

i have the x64-bit version of win7..on a laptop msi gx623

A:bsod dump files

Quote: Originally Posted by gigimasinuta

here is a link of the archived minidump folder (i tried attached but it said invalid file)
storage.to - Download
i get this bsod's at random i could say..could any of you guys help me figure out what the problem is?

i have the x64-bit version of win7..on a laptop msi gx623

Please ZIP up the minidump folder contents and upload the zip archive here. That other site makes it hard work to get to your RAR.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/25678-bsod-dump-files.html
Relevancy 44.29%

hello every1

i keep getting this crash dump file in c:\windows\minidump\ and iam uploading it here for all 2 see and help me plz
thanx

richard

A:keep getting BSOD in crash dump

Please provide this information to better assist us in understanding your issues: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions).
Please uninstall the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): DuplexSecure - FAQ

Some free alternatives (I don't use them, so I can't comment on them)
KernSafe iSCSI initiator, Virtual CD/DVD-RW Emulator, Virtual Encryption Disk and Virtual CD/DVD-ROM Emulator All-in-One free software.
MagicISO - Convert BIN to ISO, Create, Edit, Burn, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter/extractor/editor

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems.

Quote:
Please uninstall all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
Then, download and install a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
- Select the "Custom" installation option and don't let it install AMD OverDrive or the VISION Engine Control Center (if present)
Then use the ATI uninstall manager to uninstall the Catalyst Control Center (CCC). This is a separate issue and isn't required for the AMD OverDrive removal.

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem in perfmon /report, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Uninstall". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's. If this is the case for you, post back and we'll give further instructions for safely removing it.

If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

Asus Gamer OSD utility is outdated, please uninstall it. More info on it here: ASUS

This happened during a transition to Sleep/Hibernate. As such, update chipset, storage, and video drivers.

Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs
3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES

Code:

AiChargerPlus.sys Mon Nov 08 01:48:26 2010 (4CD79D3A)
amd_sata.sys Mon Dec 12 15:52:00 2011 (4EE66970)
AsIO.sys Mon Aug 23 21:53:02 2010 (4C7325FE)
amd_xata.sys Mon Dec 12 15:52:03 2011 (4EE66973)
asahci64.sys Wed Mar 23 03:36:15 2011 (4D89A2EF)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
kl2.sys Wed Jun 09 09:24:47 2010 (4C0F961F)
AsUpIO.sys Mon Aug 02 22:47:59 2010 (4C57835F)
klif.sys Fri Oct 01 03:28:56 2010 (4CA58DB8)
kl1.sys Wed Jun 09 09:34:19 2010 (4C0F985B)
EIO64.sys Tue Jul 21 22:34:42 2009 (4A667AC2)
klim6.sys Thu Apr 22 11:07:24 2010 (4BD0662C)
dtsoftbus01.sys Thu Jan 13 03:15:01 2011 (4D2EB485)
AtihdW76.sys Tue Dec 06 04:14:25 2011 (4EDDDCF1)
atikmpag.sys Thu Mar 08 22:58:02 2012 (4F597FCA)
amdiox64.sys Thu Feb 18 10:17:53 2010 (4B7D5A21)
AODDriver2.sys Mon Dec 19 02:30:03 2011 (4EEEE7FB)
AQFileRestore.sys Tue Sep 06 04:05:49 2011 (4E65D45D)
cpuz135_x64.sys Wed Jan 19 11:42:06 2011 (4D37145E)
e1q62x64.sys Thu Oct 13 21:21:37 2011 (4E978EA1)
asmtxhci.sys Wed Feb 23 21:25:47 ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225146-keep-getting-bsod-crash-dump.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi there, I have been getting memory dump crashes (bsod and auto restarts) for the past week, this ONLY happen when I am running the game "final fantasy XIV".

I have uploaded my files in a zip as per the FAQ thread.

I look forward to your help!

Fluxing.

A:Memory Dump BSOD (help!)

That's what the dump file indicated. Uninstall/Update Final Fantasy should fix the BSOD.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/30466-memory-dump-bsod-help.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I just intalled nTune 5.05.54.00 and when I accept the agreement to use the performance tab in the control panel I get a BSOD every time. Is there a work around or another version that works with the RC?

A:nTune gives BSOD and mem dump

I have exactly the same issue.

I've decided to use Riva tuner instead.

Although I still need to find a utility that can show my gfx card temps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/11694-ntune-gives-bsod-mem-dump.html
Relevancy 44.29%

This post can be long so maybe I just give some details in bullet points Have been dealing with BSOD and just about had enough so before I go and spend more money I found this site so I thought I'd post here for some advice and debugging possibilities Computer box bought in Dec Initial Components Intel Core I - with LGA socket Gigabyte GA-H M-USB DDR - X GB Seagate this dump i do messages How fix various with BSOD GB LG Sata x DVD burner Win Pro Bit So after a few months of nice computing How do i fix this BSOD with various dump messages I had my first BSOD in March I am not into any games per se to put any strain on this computer nor do I know How do i fix this BSOD with various dump messages much about computing such as overclocking etc just normal usage of surfing etc I had McAfee Anti Virus Plus as I could get it for cheap from work via their home user program have used mostly Mozilla firefox for browsing and we use Skype quite often At the beginning I thought nothing of the BSOD and continued using but it was more and less giving a BSOD about once a month for the next - months Coming close to November and the year warranty expiry I took it back to where it was bought from saying I am getting BSOD and for him to check the minidump files He did some tests did not check the minidumps because apparently it is difficult to understand and send me home saying to come back if it happens So in the next months till about a week or so ago on average I had about - BSOD a month until two Saturdays ago I could not switch on the computer The box lights were flickering but nothing was happening Back to visit the place I bought the computer on Sat morning He starts checking does about of memtest removes the memory etc puts it back etc and decides that I need to change the motherboard But apparently the new motherboards the one he installed is ASUS P B -MLX now don't work with socket LGA so he also had to replace the processor with Intel I - with LGA so after spending I thought maybe I am back to normal computing but low and behold on my return home and over the next days I have now encountered - BSODs on a daily basis So yesterday I took it back again he checked of memtest did a scan of malware for any virus or trojan put a new hard drive temporarily and tested with DMark and came to the conclusion that apparently I have software interlocking problem and he cannot solve it himself Now I am not sure if every computer repairer works the same way but this guy did not charge me any labour as I had bought computer from his shop and comes with year parts and year labour warranty but I am not sure what to do next I keep on getting the BSOD I have a new motherboard and processor already do I just buy the rest and have myself a new computer or do I try to find another repairer and spend good money for nothing starting maybe with the PSU But before I bite the bullet maybe the good lads of seven forums can help me if I link in my over or so dump files here as per forum instructions Thank you

A:How do i fix this BSOD with various dump messages

Welcome aboard.

Seen most of your dumps. There are various bugchecks and various probable causes. So it is really a tough situation to discriminate between them all. Still, I want to suggest some basic things, those might change the situation a bit, hopefully.

First of all, uninstall all Gigabyte programs. Those are trouble causers, sometimes.

Second, you have two antivirus programs installed. Where McAfee is a worst crap, and Norton is also a known trouble maker. Uninstall them both. Use Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows, it will provide better security than any other thing. And, if there are two AV programs are running at the same time, conflict is must.

When done, run system file checker, for three times.
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Free up the startup. It is also a must here.
Click on the Start button
Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the “Startup” tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept the restart.
After doing all those, let us inform the situation. If it crashes again, upload the dumps, we will start bugcheck analysis. Just, before starting it, making the system a bit problem free.

Now a question ... what are the USB devices you are using?
Let us know it, in detail. Product, specification, and age.

Best of luck

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/258397-how-do-i-fix-bsod-various-dump-messages.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I followed this tutorial here on how to debug a BSOD dump file http www bleepingcomputer com forums t how-to-receive-help-diagnosing-blue-screens-and-windows-crashes And it told me to post my results here to recieve help with determining what caused the BSOD and how I can fix it So here it is Microsoft R Windows help debugged Need dump. BSOD with Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users Kyle AppData Local Microsoft Windows WER ReportQueue Report bb bd Need help with debugged BSOD dump. Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Server Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by x fre vistasp gdr - Kernel base x e PsLoadedModuleList x f dc Debug session time Wed Nov GMT- System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck E c ad b d b Probably caused by win k sys win k PFEOBJ vFreepfdg a Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis KERNEL MODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED M e This is a very common bugcheck Usually the exception address pinpoints the driver function that caused the problem Always note this address as well as the link date of the driver image that contains this address Some common problems are exception code x This means a hard coded breakpoint or assertion was hit but this system was booted NODEBUG This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have hardcoded breakpoints in retail code but If this happens make sure a debugger gets connected and the system is booted DEBUG This will let us see why this breakpoint is happening Arguments Arg c The exception code that was not handled Arg ad The address that the exception occurred at Arg b d b Trap Frame Arg Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s FAULTING IP win k PFEOBJ vFreepfdg a ad f test word ptr ecx h h TRAP FRAME b d b -- trap xffffffffb d b ErrCode eax fe d ebx ecx edx esi b d ba edi fcb a eip ad esp b d b c ebp b d b c iopl nv up ei pl nz ac po cy cs ss ds es fs gs efl win k PFEOBJ vFreepfdg x a ad f test word ptr ecx h h ds Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x E PROCESS NAME left dead exe CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from bb aa to ad STACK TEXT b d b c bb aa fd e e win k PFEOBJ vFreepfdg x a b d bac c bfd win k RFONTOBJ vDeleteRFONT x d b d be b ca b d c fe f win k vRestartKillRFONTList x b b d c b b fe f win k PFTOBJ bUnloadWorkhorse x b d c b e e fc f win k vCleanupPrivateFonts x d b d c c b ead fc f win k NtGdiCloseProcess x d b d c c b fc f f win k GdiProcessCallout x b d c ec d ed f e ffc win k W pProcessCallout x d b d d fb a d nt PspExitThread x a b d d ff a d nt PspTerminateThreadByPointer x b b d d e da a ffffffff fe nt NtTerminateProcess x e b d d f a ffffffff fe nt KiFastCallEntry x a WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong fe x f a STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP win k PFEOBJ vFreepfdg a ad f test word ptr ecx h h SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME win k PFEOBJ vFreepfdg a FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME win k IMAGE NAME win k sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP d b ef FAILURE BUCKET ID x E win k PFEOBJ vFreepfdg a BUCKET ID x E win k PFEOBJ vFreepfdg a Followup MachineOwner ---------My system specs Windows Vista Home Premium -bitnVidia geForce GTS mb GB DDR RAMIntel Core Duo E Wolfdale GHzAny help finding the source of my BSOD is greatly appreciated

A:Need help with debugged BSOD dump.

I suspect it's a game that runs the LEFT4DEAD.EXE file that's causing your issues.It seems to cause a memory access crash in WIN32K.SYS (a critical Windows system file).There's some question on the web about this being a virus. The 2 major causes of BSOD's are drivers and malware.So, I'd suggest a couple of free, online scans that are in this link: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/blogs/usas...?showentry=1252If you come up clean, uninstall the LEFT4DEAD game and that will most likely cure the BSOD's

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/179422/need-help-with-debugged-bsod-dump/
Relevancy 44.29%

This is a bit of a mystery to me.

Initially, I thought it was the Intel HD video card drivers...but now I'm not sure.

Ran Memtest, RAM is o.k. after 27 passes.
Did a few other things...still can't track it down.

Any help is appreciated!

A:BSOD, Dump Provided

Welcome to the forum.

The dmp indicates memory issues.

Quote:
STOP 0x0000004E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Usual causes: Device driver, ?memory
BSOD Index

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86

Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`01852000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`01a8fe50
Debug session time: Sat Jun 26 21:34:51.946 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:17:31.618
Loading Kernel Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 4E, {99, 7180, 2, 49e81}

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists (ie: calling
MmUnlockPages twice with the same list, etc). If a kernel debugger is
available get the stack trace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000099, A PTE or PFN is corrupt
Arg2: 0000000000007180, page frame number
Arg3: 0000000000000002, current page state
Arg4: 0000000000049e81, 0

Debugging Details:
------------------

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800019522bc to fffff800018c2600

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0251d988 fffff800`019522bc : 00000000`0000004e 00000000`00000099 00000000`00007180 00000000`00000002 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0251d990 fffff800`0192571a : af100000`07180025 fffffa80`004e4d70 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt!MiBadShareCount+0x4c
fffff880`0251d9d0 fffff800`019943cd : 00000000`00000001 fffff700`01080488 00000000`00001af1 fffffa80`03e18ec8 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x17bf4
fffff880`0251daf0 fffff800`019d9337 : ffffffff`ffffffff fffff880`0251dca0 fffffa80`03079b60 00000000`00000001 : nt!MiFreeWsle+0xcd
fffff880`0251db30 fffff800`018c1853 : fffffa80`03079b60 00000000`076feaa0 00000000`076feaa8 00000000`0039a2f0 : nt!NtUnlockVirtualMemory+0x227
fffff880`0251dc20 00000000`7778161a : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
00000000`076fea68 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x7778161a
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt!MiBadShareCount+4c
fffff800`019522bc cc int 3

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 1

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiBadShareCount+4c

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nt

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4b88cfeb

IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount+4c

---------
I found an old driver on your system. Windows 7... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/93739-bsod-dump-provided.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Ok, I have a computer that is giving me a blue screen on every boot. I have ran the windows error fix program several times, also have ran the memory testing program. Computer is an Acer series 6530.

The error codes I got off the BS are as followed:

0x000000F4 (0x00000003, 0x87457D90, 0x87457EDC, 0x82451430)

Also I am unable to boot in Safe Mode.

Suggests, Ideas? Help me :(

A:BSoD Memory Dump help please

By the way, its Vista Home Premium

AMD Turion X2 Ultra dual-core mobile technology ZM-80

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-memory-dump-help-please-473227.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Friend is having trouble with his comp Randomly while playing games at least it appears random playing games he will crash Dump BSOD Memory to BSOD and a Physical Memory Dump will ensue He s using Windows x Ultimate Here s the debug info Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All Memory Dump BSOD rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users Zombie Slayer Desktop MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff e Debug session time Sat May UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ff fffd Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck B c fffff e fffff ba fa Page d fe not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Probably caused by win k sys win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H d Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION b An exception happened while executing a system service routine Arguments Arg c Exception code that caused the bugcheck Arg fffff e Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck Arg fffff ba fa Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg zero Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s FAULTING IP win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H d fffff e b mov eax dword ptr rdx h CONTEXT fffff ba fa -- cxr xfffff ba fa rax fffff c d ca rbx fffff ba rcx fffff c fafb rdx rsi fffff ba a rdi fffff ba b rip fffff e rsp fffff ba f rbp r r r fffff ba aa r r r r r iopl nv up ei pl zr na po nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H x d fffff e b mov eax dword ptr rdx h ds b Resetting default scope DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x B PROCESS NAME LCDRSS exe CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff db ab to fffff e STACK TEXT fffff ba f fffff db ab fffff ba fffff c bf win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H x d fffff ba fffff b f fffff fffff fffff ba win k ESTROBJ vInit x f fffff ba fffff b c f win k GreExtTextOutWLocked xb fffff ba fffff b fffff ba a fffff ba ca fffff ba ac fffff c win k GreExtTextOutWInternal x f fffff ba e fffff c fffff ba ca fffff ba c win k NtGdiExtTextOutW x fffff ba bb fe fd a nt KiSystemServiceCopyEnd x ec x fe fd a FOLLOWUP IP win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H d fffff e b mov eax dword ptr rdx h SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H d FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME win k IMAGE NAME win k sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP d f c STACK COMMAND cxr xfffff ba fa kb FAILURE BUCKET ID X x B win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H d BUCKET ID X x B win k ESTROBJ vCharPos H d Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:Memory Dump BSOD

PSU: Raidmax Volcano 630W
MOBO: GA-EX38-DS4
GPU: 450 GTS
RAM: 2x 2G Corsair XMS2 DDR2

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/398623/memory-dump-bsod/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi everyone,

My first post on this forum since upgrading to Windows 8.

Got a feeling its something to do with installing my SSD Super Cache 2 on my Maximus Gene VI board. When I enable the cache using HybriDisk and close down computer I receive the following error message PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA (FNETHYSSDMDSD.SYS).

Any help with this or any other errors you find would be greatly appreciated

A:Newbie First Dump BSOD

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 50, {ffffe00111c01980, 0, fffff8007dae8295, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for FNETHYSSDMDSD.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for FNETHYSSDMDSD.SYS
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : FNETHYSSDMDSD.SYS ( FNETHYSSDMDSD+a295 )
---------

Agree. Its a system driver for the SSD from Fnet.

fnethyssdmdsd.sys = hybrid SSD
Can you check for a firmware update for the drive?

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/54279-newbie-first-dump-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I have Windows bit BSOD 7 memory Win on dump Professional and have been getting BSOD at random for a while now These come most often while playing LoL other games don t seem to bring on the BSOD BSOD memory dump on Win 7 I ve so far tried switching out my RAM to narrow down what stick might be causing it and couldn t pin in on stick I then switched RAM with my roommates only to continue to get BSOD s while he didn t I then tried switching video cards with him both of us have NVidia GT s but BSOD memory dump on Win 7 I m still getting BSODs at random Here is some extra tech info from the last BSOD Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP BCP FFFFFA AB A BCP FFFFFA AB BCP FFFFF E B OS Version Service Pack Product I also included all the files from the Minidump Folder in my Windows folder at least I think I did If anyone can help I d greatly appreciate it Thanks nbsp

A:BSOD memory dump on Win 7

All the minidumps are NTOSKRNL.exe... This usually points to memory or hard drive issues, but in your case I am going to suggest that you play with you memory timings and the memory voltages a bit. What is the make and model of your motherboard?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-memory-dump-on-win-7.176169/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hey,

So my computer crashed last week from playing a game and since then it hasn't worked at all.

I'm posting this in Windows 7 - Safe Mode. I've tried a couple of times to booted it up but gotten BSOD and Memory dumps.

Can someone give me a hand pleae?

Thanks!!

I've Attached the dump. Please if someone can help I would appreciate it!!

A:BSOD - Memory Dump

Quote: Originally Posted by Belgy23

Hey,

So my computer crashed last week from playing a game and since then it hasn't worked at all.

I'm posting this in Windows 7 - Safe Mode. I've tried a couple of times to booted it up but gotten BSOD and Memory dumps.

Can someone give me a hand pleae?

Thanks!!

I've Attached the dump. Please if someone can help I would appreciate it!!

"It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception.

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps Let us know if you need help STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting - Windows 7 Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/168814-bsod-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi,

I just recently started receiving these BSOD's just yesterday and they're becoming increasingly more frequent.

I thought it was from a new program I installed so I uninstalled it and restarted and it is still BSOD'ing.

Here are some files hopefully enough for someone to decipher what's going on with my computer, any help is greatly appreciated.

My CPU setup:

Asus P5N-D SLi mobo
E6300 1.8Gigz
8GB Corsair ram
Nvidia GTS 450

Any other information just ask! Thanks.

A:Memory Dump BSOD

Hello fizik, welcome to SevenForums!

I've taken a look at your dumps, and most are the 3B bugcheck with the probable cause listed as hardware. One dump also mentions memory corruption. With that being said, I think this is most likely hardware related, specifically memory. It could possibly may as well just be a driver though.

IF YOU ARE OVERCLOCKING PLEASE STOP AND RESET YOUR CLOCKS BACK TO STOCK.

Please read the following on how to test your memory with Memtest.

I also took a look at your drivers list and saw mention of sptd.sys, this is a driver that's tied to Daemon Tools and is known to cause a world of issues in the Windows 7 environment. Please go ahead and FULLY REMOVE / UNINSTALL Daemon Tools, and then restart your PC. Once you've done that, use DuplexSecure's SPTD uninstaller to fully remove sptd.sys from your system.

Old driver(s) in need of update:

Quote:
AsIO.sys - AsIO Mon Dec 17 04:11:49 2007 (Asus PCProbe Utility). Update here.

nvm62x64.sys - nvm62x64 Fri Oct 17 17:01:06 2008 (nVidia Ethernet Networking Driver (nForce chipset driver). Update here.

nvstor64.sys - nvstor64 Wed Apr 29 21:57:30 2009 (nVidia Storage Driver (nForce chipset driver). Update here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/215809-memory-dump-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi

ok hopefully i've done this all correctly.

for the past two days ive had a few memory dump reboots,

The whole system isn't even 6 months old, it only tends to do it if i run any games.

I have Windows 7 Home premium that came installed on the system.

If anyone could tell me what's going wrong with it that'd be a big help.

A:BSOD memory Dump

Quote: Originally Posted by Nebiro5

Hi

ok hopefully i've done this all correctly.

for the past two days ive had a few memory dump reboots,

The whole system isn't even 6 months old, it only tends to do it if i run any games.

I have Windows 7 Home premium that came installed on the system.

If anyone could tell me what's going wrong with it that'd be a big help.

your upload contains no DMP files. Please

We really need the actual DMP file.

If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Start your own thread in the "Crashes and Debugging" section of the forum and attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/110803-bsod-memory-dump.html
Relevancy 44.29%

BCCode: 124
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 8643C024
BCP3: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601

C:\Windows\Minidump\052811-21496-01.dmp
C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-53165-0.sysdata.xml

Guys can you please help me with this problem? thankyou and Godbless.

A:BSOD dump and crash

Quote: Originally Posted by sandralee

BCCode: 124
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 8643C024
BCP3: 00000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\052811-21496-01.dmp
C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-53165-0.sysdata.xml

Guys can you please help me with this problem? thankyou and Godbless.

Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.

You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/165708-bsod-dump-crash.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I'm on a 32 bit Windows 7 Home premium System and my pc has been rebooting once a day on it's own showing a BSOD then says windows has recovered from a serious error when logged in (see below).

I have attached a DUMP file in rar format can someone analyze it and please help?

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
BCCode: a
BCP1: 00000028
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 82E430E9
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
C:\Windows\Minidump\120110-35583-01.dmp
C:\Users\MasterMTG\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-52104-0.sysdata.xml
Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:BSOD & Dump File please help

Hi, mastermtg, and welcome to the the forum. Sorry you are having a problem. Please read this thread, follow the instructions and post back. We will be glad to help you. We need system information that dumps do not give us.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/128261-bsod-dump-file-please-help.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hello Long time reader st time poster I've been getting BSODs while every boot with dump BSOD Mem gaming mostly bad company lately but didn't think much of it until after one crash windows refused to boot I'm getting hang-ups and bsods now every time I get to the loading screen with the windows logo animation I figured it was my graphics drivers so I uninstalled them in safe mode but to no avail I also unistalled AVG because it has given me problems before I then tried using start up repair but BSOD every boot with Mem dump that did nothing and even stated that it couldn't fix the problem I tried doing a system restore but that didn't work either Help is greatly appreciated Mem dump mediafire Seven Forums zip attachment Attachment Windows X ultimate GB Seagate Sata HDD rpm GB mhz Corsair DDR ram Asus striker II formula motherboard Intel Q ghz running ghz GT running in SLI W OCZ Psw Thanks again PS this system has been stable for over a year until now and I don't have my boot disk with me as I'm not home Mark

A:BSOD every boot with Mem dump

Ok, so I tried a sfc /scannow and it found some problems but after restarting I'm still getting BSODS. Here is the log file: Attachment 69803

EDIT: so I tried to repair iassdo.dll.mui with one I found but that didn't help. Back to square one, BSODS/freezes on the loading screen.

Please help
Mark

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/81113-bsod-every-boot-mem-dump.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I tried using WinDbg. I entered the code (SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols) to symbol file path. Then I clicked open crash dump. Then I searched for the file in minidump but when I clicked it said that I am not allowed to access it. So could someone analyse the file? Thanks
Also I was not able to attach the perfmon file for some reason...

X64
Windows 7 Home Premium
2 days

A:BSOD with dump file need help

Quote: Originally Posted by FluffyIsKewl

I tried using WinDbg. I entered the code (SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols) to symbol file path. Then I clicked open crash dump. Then I searched for the file in minidump but when I clicked it said that I am not allowed to access it. So could someone analyse the file? Thanks
Also I was not able to attach the perfmon file for some reason...

X64
Windows 7 Home Premium
2 days

No DMP included in upload. Try this method.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/180795-bsod-dump-file-need-help.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hello , Here is my problem
After Upgrading a new RAM 2GB , The BSOD start to appear , then this message

Problem signature
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 8295B2CF
BCP3: 8BB2BB40
BCP4: 8BB2B720
Bucket ID: 0x7E_nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+814
Server information: 0a3be340-b2bd-4ce0-b1d4-6314e910361d

My Files Attachment 165330 , Please Reply as soon as possible , Thank You

A:Memory Dump (BSOD)

Quote: Originally Posted by Lebzu

Hello , Here is my problem
After Upgrading a new RAM 2GB , The BSOD start to appear , then this message

Problem signature
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Extra information about the problem
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 8295B2CF
BCP3: 8BB2BB40
BCP4: 8BB2B720
Bucket ID: 0x7E_nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+814
Server information: 0a3be340-b2bd-4ce0-b1d4-6314e910361d

My Files Attachment 165330 , Please Reply as soon as possible , Thank You

Most of these were related to memory. Please run these two tests
Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program.

Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/175425-memory-dump-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi Everyone,

Please find attached a dump file from c:windows\minidump

I recently had a blue screen of death with the following information
BAD_POOL_CALLER

Tech Info:

**** STOP: 0X000000C2 (0X 000000007,0X00001097,0X0000000,0X89ACD008)

the dump file is below any assistance as to the cause would be much appreciated.

A:BSOD Dump File

Hello,

Start out by running Memtest86 and Prime95; run both the Blend and Small FFTs tests for Prime95.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

Install updated drivers for the following:
Code:
b57nd60x.sys Sun Apr 26 07:15:34 2009 (49F44256) - Broadcom Ethernet - Broadcom.com - Ethernet NIC NetLink Driver Downloads
igdkmd32.sys Wed May 06 14:13:40 2009 (4A01D354) - Intel Graphics - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/defa...me_downloadctr
netw5v32.sys Thu Mar 26 12:10:37 2009 (49CBA8FD) - Intel WiFi - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/defa...me_downloadctr
If the BSODs persist, upload a full BSOD report:

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.x86fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Wed Dec 29 03:56:09.897 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:16.770
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for drmk.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for drmk.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VSTAZL3.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VSTAZL3.SYS
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VSTDPV3.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VSTDPV3.SYS
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VSTCNXT3.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VSTCNXT3.SYS
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amdxata.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amdxata.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for fvevol.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for fvevol.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for spldr.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for spldr.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd32.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dxgkrnl.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dxgkrnl.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netw5v32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for netw5v32.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for b57nd60x.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for b57nd60x.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ks.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ks.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for TSDDD.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for TSDDD.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cdd.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cdd.dll
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xc2_7_nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+1b1

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/135638-bsod-dump-file.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Since last (BSOD) Memory Dump week I have been experiencing Memory Dump (BSOD) Blue Screen of Deaths while playing an online game I thought it's Memory Dump (BSOD) just RAM problem because gt lt I've been opening a lot of clients for that specific game we can open multiple clients But then earlier I just opened three clients and I still encountered BSOD After restart my laptop start to work reaaaally slow And when I check my Task Manager CPU Usage is at even if I haven't opened any program yet aside from those that opens at Start Up Bit Defender and some other programs that I'm not familiar of So I unchecked those programs in MSConfig and did a reboot Still laptop's running so slow So I searched on how to fix this issue and came up with Installing the Microsoft Debugging Tools found here http www microsoft com whdc devtoo nstallx mspx Opening Symbol File Path SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Opening the Minidump file But it just says the Symbol thingy is incorrect or something like that so I stopped on following the steps Then BSOD comes up again saying STOP x A xC C xC E xE x D atapi sys - Address F base at F Date Stamp b d When system is up again I searched my computer and found out that this ATAPI is in my Device Driver I have worked in a Call Center before and we troubleshoot for our product and this includes updating Drivers So I tried to update the drivers under IDE ATA ATAPI controllers After updating BSOD comes up again but I didn't see the atapi message anymore Only STOP When system is up again o o computer starts to work just fine again O O And when I checked my Task Manager it is now only at I just want to know if Updating that driver solved my problem So if not can someone please instruct me on how to fix this so I won't encounter BSOD again

A:Memory Dump (BSOD)

First, I'm not sure if double posting is okay but I read the rules and I didn't see anything about double posting. So please forgive me. This is to bump my thread.

I just encountered another BSOD. And this time, I downloaded BlueScreenView and the probable cause is ntoskrnl.exe

When I tried to debug the minidump file, it showed me this:

Quote:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 X86

Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini032110-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Unable to load image ntoskrnl.exe, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe
Windows XP Kernel Version 2600 (Service Pack 2) UP Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x804d7000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x8055c720
Debug session time: Sun Mar 21 11:25:39.703 2010 (UTC + 8:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:55:27.271
Unable to load image ntoskrnl.exe, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 77, {c000000e, c000000e, 0, 51ae000}

***** Kernel symbols are WRONG. Please fix symbols to do analysis.

Unable to load image atapi.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atapi.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atapi.sys
*** Your debugger is not using the correct symbols ***
*** In order for this command to work properly, your symbol path ***
*** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. ***
*** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not ***
*** contain the required information. Contact the group that ***
*** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to ***
*** work. ***
*** Type referenced: nt!_KPRCB ***
*** Your debugger is not using the correct symbols ***
*** ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/memory-dump-bsod-470130.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I only have Windows 7 in my pc and without problems but since a few days ago, sometimes appears a BSOD that says:
Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error

Technical Information
***Stop: 0X0000007A (0XC05074E0, 0XC0000056, 0X6915EBE0, 0XA0E9C00)

Physical memory dump failed with status 0XC0000010

I know that the information which the dump file contain will help but i dont know where the dump file is located

A:BSOD - Dump Files

Many have simply reinstalled Vista when seeing the "Physical memory dump failed with status 0XC0000010" error repeatedly without any memory dumps being seen. Your next step would be looking in the event viewer logs which can sometimes point to a company name.

For the "Stop: 0X0000007A" error the MS information on that goes back as far as Windows 2000.

"This issue can occur if you have the UlraDMA66/ATA66 (80 wire/40 pin) IDE cable attached to the drive that you are trying to install Windows 2000 on. Windows 2000 does not fully support the UltraDMA66 controller."
Error Message "Stop 0x0000007A" Occurs During Setup on an ATA66-based Computer

An updated version of the same problem seen with Windows Server 2008 and Vista is found at Stop error message when you put a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008 into hibernation: "STOP 0x000000A0," "STOP 0x0000007a," or "STOP 0x00000077"

You'll find a link for a hotfix at the top of the page there that might help with 7. But still look the event viewer logs over to see what other information is shown there.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/15644-bsod-dump-files.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Recently purchased the following laptop Acer Aspire - AMD Turion II M ghz GB DDR GB SATA Windows Home Premium Pulled it out of the box Friday plugged in the power cord and started it up Went through initial setup in min Loaded Win for first time and began setting things up All of a sudden I get BSOD I didn't notice what the first one was for but every time I restarted it'd run for a few minutes then BSOD usually for a different reason every time Called Acer tech and they had files with BSOD dump me do a full system restore from boot long story short it didn't help at all I've since borrowed a know clean Win disc from a BSOD with dump files friend and completely reinstalled on fresh partition It ran great for the first hour or so but reverted back to BSOD's every min BSOD seems to happen while doing some kind of activity like web browsing or file browsing Hasn't happened with computer just sitting idle Approximate BSOD titles of time irq not less or equal of time win k sys of time memory management or fltmgr exe others unnamed or I didn't catch in time I attached a zip of the memory dumps so far I appreciate any help on this Hate to have to revert to Win bit and only use gb of ram

A:BSOD with dump files

Oh, add that I have used Window memory error check utility and let it make 2 full sweeps and it found no errors.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/54876-bsod-dump-files.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I have been getting BSOD a few times with the error irqs not less or equal blue screen the past couple days. Any help would be appreciated!

A:BSOD With Dump Files

Quote: Originally Posted by lasthonor

I have been getting BSOD a few times with the error irqs not less or equal blue screen the past couple days. Any help would be appreciated!

These were caused by your network driver. The intel wifi driver needs to be re-installed with a fresh copy. Go to the mfr and download and install it.

Ken

Code:
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 0, fffff800031f7477}
Probably caused by : NETw5s64.sys ( NETw5s64+b76b )
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 0, fffff80002c0c477}
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 0, fffff800031e9477}
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8004b04940, fffff80000b9c4d8, fffffa8005217a40}
Probably caused by : NETw5s64.sys

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/87033-bsod-dump-files.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi Guys/Gals,

Hoping someone can help me out. I've been experiencing a number of BSODs and was looking for someone to have a look at the dump files to determine what is causing the problem.

Running Windows 7

Any help would be gretly appreciated.

Cheers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-dump-file-help.941629/
Relevancy 44.29%

if someone can show me the info of this dump file i would apreciate because i have today a BSOD and i want to know the cause

A:BSOD dump info

Hi.
Remove any Asus Utilities such as PC Probe, they use old drivers and are known to cause problems on Windows 7.

Uninstall,install\update the software\driver for Logitech USB Video Class Driver (WebCam)

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/suppor...oads/downloads

Finish and post back with any results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/194042-bsod-dump-info.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi there,

I have been getting random BSOD particularly when playing videos. I have tried updating videocard drivers but this has not solved the problem.

I have windows 7 x86 (32bit) Full retail, (upgraded from windows xp) installed a few months ago.The system is 4 years old.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Simon

A:BSOD and dump files

Welcome to SF, coolsi.

First please update your System Specs.

HOW TO FILL OUT YOUR SYSTEM SPECS

In the line at the top of “www.SevenForums.com” you will see UserCP.
That is an abbreviation for User Control Panel.
Click on UserCP.
In the left-hand column, under Your Profile you will see Edit System Spec.
Click on Edit System Spec
You can copy and paste from the output of Speccy, http://www.piriform/com/speccy to fill out much of the info. Be sure to use the Other Info section of your System Specs for such info as your optical drive, your wireless adapter, your speakers, etc.

Your NVidia NForce Network Controller is old. Please update.
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvm62x32.sys (1.0.1.210, 339.13 KB (347,264 bytes), 10/06/2009 22:18)

I'm looking at the log now for further information.

** EDIT **

Memory corruption was also reported. After completing the steps above,

Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/128032-bsod-dump-files.html
Relevancy 44.29%

So I downloaded this new game Exteel and everytime I try and start it for the first time BSOD with the information dump wmimmc sys and code x E xc xa I didn t include the rest BSOD dump.wmimmc.sys because a google search shows nothing so dump.wmimmc.sys BSOD I figured it wouldn t help to include dump.wmimmc.sys BSOD it just lemme know if it s needed Now I am TERRIBLE with computers but I ve taken this error as a personal affront to my manhood Please try to use very simple terms when explaining Here are the best details I can give I click the icon a window opens from the game manufacturer with the info and so forth I click play it s updated dump.wmimmc.sys BSOD A box pops up with the game name and graphic The game s cursor appears you can move it The screen turns black the cursor is still there BSOD So I ve looked up a lot of stuff Here is what I ve done - BIOS update - Deleted several gigs of crap it turns out I had I have enough disc space - Made sure I have enough RAM - Directx update to - Downloaded a driver accelerator or something I don t know if I actually did this I think I confused it with a driver update - Downloaded a driver update - Ran Spyware AVG Ad Aware and got rid of the viruses - Uninstalled and totally removed the the game then reinstalled it One of the quot leads quot I ve found is the dump wmimmc sys - it mentioned it being related to Gameguard and that gameguard is used on Exteel It mentioned that AVG thought the Gameguard generated file was a virus or something so I uninstalled AVG but that didn t work I added it back and updated it and all that directly afterward The computer is a Dell Dimension e with the built-in graphics card and everything It doesn t seem like the error would be in the hardware http www exteel com us faq There are the minimum requirements I don t know if my intel chipset deal is better than or equal to the GeForce thing but normally the game mentions that you don t meet the requirements when you re installing the game I still think the dump wmimm sys could help fix it but I don t know how I would really enjoy some help of some kind Let me know if you need more information and possible how to get that information Oh and sorry for all the spelling errors and poor phrasing It s really late and I ve been at this all day It says to do the dxdiag thing and but it s a lot of information so here is just the system and video card Time of this report Machine name D LH Operating System Windows XP Professional Build Service Pack xpsp sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer Dell Inc System Model Dell DM BIOS Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version A Processor Intel R Pentium R CPU GHz CPUs Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C WINDOWS DirectX Version DirectX c DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit Unicode DxDiag Previously Crashed in DirectShow stage ----------- Card name Intel R G Express Chipset Family Manufacturer Intel Corporation Chip type Intel R G Express Chipset Family DAC type Internal Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS D amp REV Display Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Plug and Play Monitor Monitor Max Res Driver Name ialmrnt dll Driver Version English DDI Version or higher Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d Yes WHQL Date Stamp n a VDD n a Mini VDD ialmnt sys Mini VDD Date bytes Device Identifier D B E - - CF- -D A C CB Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID x D Revision ID x Revision ID x Video Accel Deinterlace Caps n a Registry OK DDraw Status Enabled D D Status Enabled AGP Status Not Available DDraw Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run Thanks for any help you can give nbsp

A:dump.wmimmc.sys BSOD

I don't know if bumping is allowed on this forum, please excuse me if it is, but I really would like help with this. It's driving me nuts.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dump-wmimmc-sys-bsod.702903/
Relevancy 44.29%

After purchasing a new case, PSU, and putting
it all back together after a power surge, I'm afraid
that the Motherboard is shot. No bulging capacitors
but one of the 4 memory sticks didn't pass on MemTest.

Need some advice...
? OS - Windows 7 Ultimate
? x64
? What was original installed OS on system? Vista Ult. x64
? full retail version
? Age of system (hardware) 1 mos-3 years
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 1 week

? CPU AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4400+ 2.30 GHz
? Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
? MotherBoard: Foxconn ACPI x64-based
? Power Supply - 650W (Brand new)

? System Manufacturer None
? Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)

A:BSOD Mini-Dump

Hello,

If only one of the sticks is failing Memtest86, the stick itself is the most likely cause. Try testing one of the sticks that passed in the slot of the stick that failed.

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Debug session time: Mon Apr 4 09:06:41.333 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 10:23:00.190
Probably caused by : ataport.SYS ( ataport!PortListInsertRequest+b0 )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_ataport!PortListInsertRequest+b0
SystemProductName = RS690M2MA
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Unknown_Module_00000000`00000000
Debug session time: Sun Apr 3 19:18:30.240 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:44.190
Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )
Debug session time: Sun Apr 3 13:17:09.323 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:59:19.185
Probably caused by : wininit.exe
PROCESS_NAME: wininit.exe
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF4_C0000005
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xF4_C0000005_IMAGE_wininit.exe
Debug session time: Tue Mar 29 03:19:40.979 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 12:50:47.977
PROCESS_NAME: rundll32.exe
Debug session time: Mon Mar 28 14:17:52.151 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:57:15.024
Probably caused by : csrss.exe
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF4_IOERR
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xF4_IOERR_IMAGE_csrss.exe
Debug session time: Mon Mar 28 11:11:34.730 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:46:49.727
Probably caused by : csrss.exe
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF4_IOERR
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xF4_IOERR_IMAGE_csrss.exe
Debug session time: Sun Mar 27 12:25:46.768 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:07:53.765
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for fvevol.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for volsnap.sys
Probably caused by : fvevol.sys ( fvevol+2808 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: NULL_CLASS_PTR_DEREFERENCE
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7E_fvevol+2808
Debug session time: Sun Mar 27 10:12:50.668 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:28:28.666
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MmCopyToCachedPage+223 )
PROCESS_... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-mini-dump-563639.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Here is what I have. Lenova A63 Desktop with Windows 7 Pro 32bit, about 1 yr old. AMD Athlon II X2 processor, original OEM OS with no re-installs. Bluescreen comes up and goes away all by itself and then OS restarts. I know i don't have an antivirus installed as I just removed AVG today as I thought it was creating a seperate problem unrelated. Planning to re-install asap.
Thanks in advance
Shawn

A:BSOD dump files help

First off, I would just install microsoft security essentials to replace the loss of AVG, it's not the greatest thing but it is stable in win 7.

Give me a little time and I'll edit this post with the dump info.

edit: it seems the acronis disk filter driver is interfering with activity. I'm still running debug on the two most recent dump files though.

Code:
NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM (24)
If you see NtfsExceptionFilter on the stack then the 2nd and 3rd
parameters are the exception record and context record. Do a .cxr
on the 3rd parameter and then kb to obtain a more informative stack
trace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 001904fb
Arg2: 96a83788
Arg3: 96a83360
Arg4: 8b0fa20f

Debugging Details:
------------------

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for tdrpm273.sys
FAULTING_MODULE: 82051000 nt

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

EXCEPTION_RECORD: 96a83788 -- (.exr 0xffffffff96a83788)
ExceptionAddress: 8b0fa20f (Ntfs!TxfShutdownRm+0x000001e9)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 00000000
Parameter[1]: 326a8b04
Attempt to read from address 326a8b04

CONTEXT: 96a83360 -- (.cxr 0xffffffff96a83360)
eax=8b056820 ebx=00000000 ecx=8b0c1d4a edx=8fb041ec esi=8fb04000 edi=8fb04060
eip=8b0fa20f esp=96a83850 ebp=96a838d0 iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na pe nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010246
Ntfs!TxfShutdownRm+0x1e9:
8b0fa20f a1048b6a32 mov eax,dword ptr ds:[326A8B04h] ds:0023:326a8b04=????????
Resetting default scope

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8b0fb810 to 8b0fa20f

STACK_TEXT:
96a838d0 8b0fb810 96a83a70 8fb04000 00000000 Ntfs!TxfShutdownRm+0x1e9
96a8392c 8b0f5a55 96a83a70 859a10d8 00000000 Ntfs!TxfShutdownVolume+0xef
96a83978 8b0f5b47 96a83a70 859a10d8 00000001 Ntfs!TxfShutdownVolumeNoRaise+0x75
96a839b0 8b0f5c23 01a83a70 859a10d8 00000001 Ntfs!NtfsShutdownVolume+0x5d
96a839c4 8b0c8731 96a83a70 859a10d8 00000000 Ntfs!NtfsShutdownVolumeWorker+0x12
96a83a24 8b0f5d47 96a83a70 00000000 8b0f5c11 Ntfs!NtfsForEachVcb+0x10c
96a83b90 8208d4ac 84b7dab8 85445588 85445588 Ntfs!NtfsFsdShutdown+0xf6
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
96a83ba8 8af7e3e8 84b7d7d0 00000000 8591fd30 nt+0x3c4ac
96a83bd4 8208d4ac 84b7d7d0 85445588 8b62f520 fltmgr!FltpDispatch+0xe2
96a83bec 8b63355e 8b654f7c 84b7d7d0 85445588 nt+0x3c4ac
96a83bf0 8b654f7c 84b7d7d0 85445588 60000001 tdrpm273+0x555e
96a83bf4 84b7d7d0 85445588 60000001 8b655e31 tdrpm273+0x26f7c
96a83bf8 85445588 60000001 8b655e31 84b5a518 0x84b7d7d0
96a83bfc 60000001 8b655e31 84b5a518 84b5a518 0x85445588
96a83c00 8b655e31 84b5a518 84b5a518 8591fd30 0x60000001
96a83c04 84b5a518 84b5a518 8591fd30 84b5a518 tdrpm273+0x27e31
96a83c08 84b5a518 8591fd30 84b5a518 8b654f07 0x84b5a518
96a83c0c 8591fd30 84b5a518 8b654f07 60000001 0x84b5a518
96a83c10 84b5a518 8b654f07 60000001 84b5a500 0x8591fd30
96a83c14 8b654f07 60000001 84b5a500 8591fd30 0x84b5a518
96a83c18 60000001 84b5a500 8591fd30 8b62f520 tdrpm273+0x26f07
96a83c1c 84b5a500 8591fd30 8b62f520 8591fd30 0x60000001
96a83c20 8591fd30 8b62f520 8591fd30 8b655da6 0x84b5a500
96a83c24 8b62f520 8591fd30 8b655da6 60000001 0x8591fd30
96a83c28 8591fd30 8b655da6 60000001 84b5a501 tdrpm273+0x1520
96a83c2c 8b655da6 60000001 84b5a501 84b5a518 0x8591fd30
96a83c30 60000001 84b5a501 84b5a518 8591fd30 tdrpm273+0x27da6
96a83c34 84b5a501 84b5a518 8591fd30 84b7dab8 0x60000001
96a83c38 84b5a518 8591fd30 84b7dab8 8b655323 0x84b5a501
96a83c3c 8591fd30 84b7dab8 8b655323 84b5a518 0x84b5a518
96a83c40 84b7dab8 8b655323 84b5a518 8591fba0 0x8591fd30
96a83c44 8b655323 84b5a518 8591fba0 8591fc58 0x84b7dab8
96a83c48 84b5a518 8591fba0 8591fc58 96a83c80 tdrpm273+0x27323
96a83c4c 8591fba0 8591fc58 96a83c80 96a81000 0x84b5a518
96a83c50 8591fc58 96a83c80 96a81000 8b65328c 0x8591fba0
96a83c54 96a83c80 96a81000 8b65328c 96a84000 0x859... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/144769-bsod-dump-files-help.html
Relevancy 44.29%

have a dell cpx j650 laptop, runs xp pro sp2 ok with 256mb in slot A. tried 128mb & 256mb in slot B, bios sees added memory runs fine for a short time then the "bsod physical memory dump" tried the chips in another dell cpx h500 & no problems. both dells can taake up to 512mb. wonder if i have a slot B problem, will welcome any suggestions.
thanks

A:bsod memory dump

upate on my thread: tried memory in slot B and bios found it.so slot is ok, then added mem. to the A slot same dump problem

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-memory-dump.34365/
Relevancy 44.29%

Please help to interpret this dump file. I suspect my HD is dying but I have no idea what the dump file might indicate.

Can anyone read it and see?

thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/380988-bsod-dump-file.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi there I recently built my own computer using brand new parts which all fit together perfectly However after a couple of months I noticed that the computer was beginning to act up and causing the BSOD Since the problem started I have changed + BSOD Dump Memory around the RAM and also added another GB SATA HDD and also doing a clean install of Windows Vista Business N on the new HDD to see if this fixes the problem However it doesn t seem to have done anything and more recently the BSODs have been more frequent particularly when accessing the hard drive for long periods of time e g when doing my video work When the BSOD happens it will always run through a Memory Dump before BSOD + Memory Dump restarting the computer itself and then displaying a quot Windows has recovered from a critical error quot upon returning BSOD + Memory Dump to the desktop More noticably is the fact that when running programs such as Skype the BSOD also seems to happen more frequently although I cannot be sure that it is Skype causing the problem because it happens BSOD + Memory Dump randomly with almost any program that runs Please could you advise Kind regards Andrew PC Specifications - Windows Vista Business N - Gigabyte GA-P -S L Motherboard - Intel Q Ghz Quad Core CPU - Corsair GB Mhz DDR RAM - Seagate TB Internal Hard Drive - Western Digital TB Internal Hard Drive - HIS HD MB Graphics Card - Western Digital GB External Hard Drive nbsp

Relevancy 44.29%

can someone tell me why?

A:BSOD dump included

Code:
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
Disable Driver Verifier and tell us if you continue to get BSOD's.?
Remove ESET using its removal tool: Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase
Replace with Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes which are recommended from a strict BSOD perspective. Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated. Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware FreeGood and Free system security combination

Information
DO NOT start the free trial of MalwareBytes. Unselect the option when prompted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/287069-bsod-dump-included.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Had a BSOD today just before the login screen.
The system is 14 months old, and my build.
Changes I made yesterday:
Downloaded speccy and google chrome.
No over clocking done.
About a week ago had a side by side error that wouldn't let me open IE9 and CCleaner but when restarting the problem didn't persist.

Other info:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF88004BC5D69
BCP3: FFFFF88003577488
BCP4: FFFFF88003576CE0
C:\Windows\Minidump\073111-19359-01.dmp
C:\Users\GZ\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-40685-0.sysdata.xml

Dump file is attached.

A:BSOD With Dump File

Not much info from the memory dump that you cited. But the memory dump from 17 Jul points to a network driver
The perfmon report also points to network issues.

Please go to Device Manager and see if there are any problems with the devices in the Network Adapter category. If there are, right click on those devices and select "Uninstall" - then reboot the system. Then re-check Device Manager and see if any of those devices still remain a problem. Let us know what you find out.

Go to this link: GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1156 - GA-P55-USB3 (rev. 2.0)
Enter the OS specifics in the "Choose your OS" dropdown box.
Download the Realtek LAN driver and install it on your system.
Monitor for further BSOD's

Your USB 3.0 drivers are also older - and that version is also known to cause BSOD's w/some Win7 systems.
So please download the latest version of the USB 3.0 drivers from the above link and install them also.

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\073111-19359-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Debug session time: Sun Jul 31 10:46:35.210 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:16.021
Probably caused by : ks.sys ( ks!QueryDeviceRelations+1b9 )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7E_ks!QueryDeviceRelations+1b9
Bugcheck code 1000007E
Arguments ffffffff`c0000005 fffff880`04bc5d69 fffff880`03577488 fffff880`03576ce0
BiosVersion = F9
BiosReleaseDate = 11/01/2010
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU K 875 @ 2.93GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2930
CurrentSpeed: 2931
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\071711-26613-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Debug session time: Sun Jul 17 11:49:34.777 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:13.698
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Rt64win7.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Rt64win7.sys
Probably caused by : Rt64win7.sys ( Rt64win7+18fb9 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_0
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1E_0_Rt64win7+18fb9
Bugcheck code 0000001E
Arguments 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU K 875 @ 2.93GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2930
CurrentSpeed: 2931

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/178286-bsod-dump-file.html