Windows Support Forum

No safe mode, blue screen, problem signature 6.1.7600.16385

Q: No safe mode, blue screen, problem signature 6.1.7600.16385

So I'm working on buddies computer and I get no safe mode when it does go through I get the blue screen of death and whenever I do a system restore it fails. When I run the tests on it it gives me this problem signature: codes and problem signature: codeseven think is bad patch. please give me something

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: No safe mode, blue screen, problem signature 6.1.7600.16385

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: No safe mode, blue screen, problem signature 6.1.7600.16385

Please give us something .

Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155

Welcome .
If you're able to access your desktop, please follow
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
If you're unable to follow the instructions rules, please report back.
What is the bugcheck code you're getting?

Follow this tutorial and select Disable Automatic Restart on System Failure that way it won't restart
right away and you can snap a picture of the BSOD.
Advanced Boot Options
Upload it here.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306339-no-safe-mode-blue-screen-problem-signature-6-1-7600-16385-a.html
Relevancy 91.14%

Hi my computer is 6.1.7600.16385 Problem Signature 1: currently unable to start correctly it's freezing at the Windows logo When using the AutoRepair Tool all I get is I'm french as you can see Signature du probl me Nom d v nement de probl me StartupRepairOffline Signature du Problem Signature 1: 6.1.7600.16385 probl me Signature du probl me Signature du probl me unknown Signature du probl me Signature du probl me AutoFailover Signature du probl me Signature du probl me BadDisk Version du syst me Identificateur de param tres r gionaux I googled and found this thread Windows Failed to Start System Repair Can't Discover Problem as long as I can see it seems that there's a lot in common with my friend's computer unable to boot in safe mode checkdisk find no error so I decided to post here Here is the FRST log Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST txt x Version - - Ran by Syst me on MININT- AJS DB on - - Running from f Platform Windows Home Premium X OS Language Fran ais France Internet Explorer Version Boot Mode RecoveryThe current controlset is ControlSet ATTENTION gt If the system is bootable FRST must be run from normal or Safe mode to create a complete log Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool http www geekstogo com forum topic -frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool Registry Whitelisted If an entry is included in the fixlist the registry item will be restored to default or removed The file will not be moved HKLM-x Run avast gt C Program Files Alwil Software Avast avastUI exe - - AVAST Software HKLM RunOnce Restore gt C windows system rstrui exe - - Microsoft Corporation Winlogon Notify GoToAssist C Program Files x Citrix GoToAssist G AWinLogon x dll X Winlogon Notify igfxcui C Windows system igfxdev dll Intel Corporation AppInit DLLs-x c progra bitguard cdf bitguard dll gt c progra bitguard cdf bitguard dll File Not Found br Startup C Users Default AppData Roaming Microsoft Windows Start Menu Programs Startup Dell Dock First Run lnk br ShortcutTarget Dell Dock First Run lnk - gt C Program Files Dell DellDock DellDock exe Stardock Corporation br Startup C Users Default User AppData Roaming Microsoft Windows Start Menu Programs Startup Dell Dock First Run lnk br ShortcutTarget Dell Dock First Run lnk - gt C Program Files Dell DellDock DellDock exe Stardock Corporation br br Services Whitelisted br br If an entry is included in the fixlist the service will be removed from the registry The file will not be moved unless listed separately br br S AESTFilters C Windows System DriverStore FileRepository stwrt inf amd neutral afa ca c b e AESTSr exe - - Andrea Electronics Corporation br S avast Antivirus C Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastSvc exe - - AVAST Software br S ServiceSFRABCD C Program Files x SFR Gestionnaire de Connexion SFR SFRABCDService exe - - SFR amp Celliance br S STacSV C Windows System DriverStore FileRepository stwrt inf amd neutral afa ca c b e STacSV exe - - IDT Inc br S WinDefend C Program Files Windows Defender mpsvc dll - - Microsoft Corporation br S e ca c C windows system rundll exe c progra optimi OptProCrashSvc dll ServiceMain br S Wajam Internet Enhancer Service C Program Files x Wajam Wajam Internet Enhancer WajamInternetEnhancerService exe X lt ATTENTION br br Drivers Whitelisted br br If an entry is included in the fixlist the service will be removed from the registry The file will not be moved unless listed separately br br S aswFsBlk C Windows System Drivers aswFsBlk sys - - AVAST Software br S aswMonFlt C windows system drivers aswMonFlt sys - - AVAST Software br S aswRdr C Windows System Drivers aswRdr sys - - AVAST Software br S aswSnx C Windows System Drivers aswSnx sys - - AVAST Software br S aswSP C Windows System Drivers aswSP sys - - AVAST Software br S aswTdi C Windows System Drivers aswTdi sys - - AVAST Software br br NetSvcs Whitelisted br br If an item is included in the fixlist it will be removed from the registry Any associated file could be listed separatel... Read more

A:Problem Signature 1: 6.1.7600.16385

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.===Open notepad (Start =>All Programs => Accessories => Notepad). Please copy the entire contents of the code box below.

start

CloseProcesses:

HKLM\...\RunOnce: [*Restore] => C:\windows\system32\rstrui.exe [296960 2015-02-02] (Microsoft Corporation)
Winlogon\Notify\GoToAssist: C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\G2AWinLogon_x64.dll [X]
AppInit_DLLs-x32: c:\progra~3\bitguard\271832~1.68\{16cdf~1\bitguard.dll => "c:\progra~3\bitguard\271832~1.68\{16cdf~1\bitguard.dll" File Not Found
S2 70e6ca8c; "C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "c:\progra~2\optimi~1\OptProCrashSvc.dll",ServiceMain
S2 Wajam Internet Enhancer Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\Wajam Internet Enhancer\WajamInternetEnhancerService.exe [X] <==== ATTENTION
C:\Users\Séverine\AppData\Local\Temp\nsm1251.exe
C:\Users\Séverine\AppData\Local\Temp\nsr2D4C.exe
C:\Users\Séverine\AppData\Local\Temp\nsrB1F.exe
C:\Users\Séverine\AppData\Local\Temp\nsw2752.exe
C:\Users\Séverine\AppData\Local\Temp\Quarantine.exe
C:\Users\Séverine\AppData\Local\Temp\setup.exe

End
Save the files as fixlist.txt into the same folder as FRSTRun FRST and click Fix only once and wait.Restart the computer normally to reset the registry.The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.===--RogueKiller--Download & SAVE to your Desktop Download RogueKillerQuit all programs that you may have started.Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"For Windows XP, double-click to start.Wait until Prescan has finished ...Then Click on "Scan" buttonWait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"click on "delete"Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished"Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.The log should be found in RKreport[1].txt on your DesktopExit/Close RogueKiller+=======How is the computer running now?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/570312/problem-signature-1-61760016385/
Relevancy 90.21%

I can't boot.
after coming back from a vacation, suddenly my desktop wouldn't boot.
in SAFE MODE I backed up important files.
I have windows 7.
when trying to REPAIR i get the same error as in this link:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/448339/windows-failed-to-start-system-repair-cant-discover-problem/

I followed the instruction there and I have my FRST.txt file (attached here)

I would REALLY appreciate your help.

thanks 

A:can't boot Problem Signature 1: 6.1.7600.16385

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/540938 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.DDS.com Download LinkDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control can be found HERE.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/540938/cant-boot-problem-signature-1-61760016385/
Relevancy 90.21%

Ok I'm trying to format this person's computer and use a windows 7 USB installer. I tryed install now but it said it was missing drivers, please insert them into the right slot or something like that. So I hit cancel and then went to repair computer, startup repair and got a message about {bootmgr} windows code name "longhorn" preinstallation enviroment was going to be fixed. I have this problem now:

Problem Signature:
Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOffline
Problem Signature #01: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature #02: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature #03: unknown
Problem Signature #04: -1
Problem Signature #05: External Media
Problem Signature #06: 1
Problem Signature #07: NoOsInstalled
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

HELP!

A:StartupRepairOffline Problem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385

Hi, what are the specs of the machine? It's probably calling for storage device drivers.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/494241/startuprepairoffline-problem-signature-01-61760016385/
Relevancy 82.46%

Just installed W Running Build x about an hour ago Computer was fine for half an hour Installed the drivers and everything Build 7600.16385 x86 Death of Blue-screen was working flawlessly Went onto IE looking for wallpapers and suddenly i get the blue screen of Death Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode d BCP C BCP BCP BCP F BCF OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe Build 7600.16385 x86 Blue-screen of Death the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users q AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement Build 7600.16385 x86 Blue-screen of Death is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt ------------------------------------------------------------- Computer specs ASUS P E-VM DO motherboard C D E at stock speed Ghz Patriot GB RAM WD GB HD Nvidia GeForce GS Computer restarted and everything went back to normal It just seemed abit odd as I was running the RC without any issues and also running x without a single issue or bug

A:Build 7600.16385 x86 Blue-screen of Death

my money is on your Nvidia driver. Had this alot with beta builds once i had installed the graphics driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/16884-build-7600-16385-x86-blue-screen-death.html
Relevancy 92.45%

I seem to be finding a problem with build 7600.16385.090713-1255_x86 on my Acer laptop that i have never had before with any build.
it seems to be with Windows Media Player network sharing service.
all parts of this service seems to be using almost 100% of system resources.
The only way I can solve this problem is to disable the process. Trouble is Media player will not run without crashing. i have insalled the build twice but still getting the same problem.

I am sure I can't be the only one getting this problem.

Update: the problem seems to be caused by wmpnetwk.exe, it seems to constanly be running at 50% processor usage. If I stop network sharing service then all is fine.

A:seems to be a problem with 7600.16385.090713-1255_x86

Wow 453 views but not one reply. Must be just me getting this problem then. Strange, never had anything like it before with any build.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/17088-seems-problem-7600-16385-090713-1255_x86.html
Relevancy 91.59%

Thank you for taking the 7 Windows 64x 6.1.7600.16385 code Problem Unbootable, time to see my request I was up most of last night attempting to find a solution to my problem In the past month there have been a few times where I have jumped into the game Borderlands only to have a bunch of red lines appear on the screen and the computer freezes up Usually after I validate the files with Steam it seems to be okay but when it happened last night I was unable to get my computer booted into Windows again After letting Startup Repair attempt to solve it several times unsuccessful I attempted to go for a System Restore I tried it but all it did was hang my computer again I attempted a second System Restore to an earlier point but it came up with the error code x I then tried to run an offline scan using Windows Defender Offline from a USB but it turned up nothing Most of what I have tried came from the following page which I found by googling the problem code which is the same problem code I received http www bleepingcomputer com forums t windows-failed-to-start-system-repair-cant-discover-problem I followed the steps in order and ran a frst exe from my command line and then did the fixlist that was in the post but it did not find any Zero Access file program task I'm not sure what to do next Windows 7 64x Unbootable, Problem code 6.1.7600.16385 but I'm thankful for any help I can get I could Windows 7 64x Unbootable, Problem code 6.1.7600.16385 to a fresh install of Windows but at the very least I want to save some important files resume etc if at all possible I have a copy of my frst txt and my fixlog txt but I didn't want to post them until I know if someone might find them useful

A:Windows 7 64x Unbootable, Problem code 6.1.7600.16385

Hi Phelps54. Welcome to BC.
I will be helping you.

(I have a copy of my frst64.txt and my fixlog.txt, but I didn't want to post them until I know if someone might find them useful)
Yes! Please post the two logs.

Do you have your Window CD? That's the CD that you used to install your copy of Windows on your machine.
Also have you done anything else with the computer since you posted your topic?
White Warrior.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/492494/windows-7-64x-unbootable-problem-code-61760016385/
Relevancy 89.87%

I have a small problem when I go into Safe Mode or when a blue screen shows up on my computer. The text and icon's in Safe Mode are so large, that many of them do not fit on the screen. Also when a blue screen happens, some of the text on both sides of the screen are cut off. Is there a way to change this that will not affect how things appear in Normal Run Mode? Possibly a change in some BIOS setting?

A:Safe Mode Blue Screen problem

Change the display resolution when you're in safe mode

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/268246/safe-mode-blue-screen-problem/
Relevancy 89.01%

Hi, I had a virus on my laptop that I wanted to remove, so I downloaded some software to remove it, but when I went into safemode all I got on my screen was a blue screen that said that Windows had been shut down to protect my computer and it just stopped, never did anything else. It also told me to restart my computer, so I did. Then I stupidly went into msconfig and made it safeboot and restarted my computer. Well now all I ever get when I start my computer is the same blue screen, it doesn't matter what I do or how I choose to start Windows, it just stops it and shows that blue screen and I have to restart it. Ive tried all the different types of starting up the computer, with normal, or last settings that worked, but nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

A:Problem with safe mode in msconfig, always blue screen

Keep in mind that using MSConfig to access (force) safe mode when there is malware on your system could have disastrous results and render your computer unbootable. Some types of malware can delete or alter the safeboot key in the registry resulting in the inability to reboot fully into safe mode or back to normal mode. The Safeboot option modifies the Boot.ini file and you may be locked in a continuous reboot loop afterwards where you cannot get back to MSConfig and undo your selection. The same thing can occur with BootSafe as you may not be able to get back to Normal mode and undo your selection. See "Booting into Safe Mode safely".How to fixhttp://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/...#force_safemodeAll the way at the bottom of the page

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/243082/problem-with-safe-mode-in-msconfig-always-blue-screen/
Relevancy 89.01%

I've got a Dell Precision T I quad core with bios I've just done a fresh install dual boot Windows and Windows Both work great That is until Problem Blue Screen Mode Weird Safe I go into msconfig on the Windows and start safe boot Windows immediately crashes with a blue screen Machine check exception It will say it is going to check for a problem Weird Safe Mode Blue Screen Problem and automatically reboot but it never does Stays at I can then boot into recovery options using Weird Safe Mode Blue Screen Problem the install disk and do a system restore which completes but as soon at it restarts it blue screens with the same error even before the dual boot screen appears The only way I can get it back working is to restore from my backup copy I have checked the disk and the ram When it's working a SFC is clean This only happens if I try to boot into safe mode As long as I boot normally everything is fine I even tried restoring just the Windows partition and the same thing happens so it seems not to be associated with the dual boot setup Also note I have clean installed Windows twice with the same results I thought it might be my video driver so I've tried the one from Nvidia and also just let windows update locate and install their driver with same result Has anyone got any ideas as to what else I can try It a not being able to get into safe mode

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/weird-safe-mode-blue-screen-problem-1107193.html
Relevancy 88.15%

I am only able to start windows...it keeps rebooting giving me a blue screen

I followed the steps on your previous threads and have attached the files. Thanks

A:Minidump Problem - blue screen only able to start in safe mode

Code:
Advanced SystemCare 7 "c:\program files (x86)\iobit\advanced systemcare 7\asctray.exe" /auto NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Advanced SystemCare 7 "c:\program files (x86)\iobit\advanced systemcare 7\asctray.exe" /auto .DEFAULT HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
This software is a known cause of BSOD's. The windows 7 operating system does not require these registry cleaning software. They often tune-down rather than tune-up and can wreck the OS beyond repair. Microsoft have improved Windows 7 significantly and it is much better at organising and optimising itself than its predecessors. Check this, this and this thread for evidence. If you feel the need to use a registry cleaning or optimisation software, most of us recommend the use of CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download but make sure you back up the registry before making letting ccleaner delete anything. 10 Tips on How to Properly Maintain Your Computer

Reduce items at start-up: Startup Programs - Change

Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Avast contributes to BSOD's, Please remove it for testing purpose. Use Microsoft Security Essentials.

Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other security software:

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Malwarebytes - Free

Good and Free system security combination.

Scan with Kaspersky TDSSKiller:Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller

ESET online scanner: Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET

Post screenshot(s) of your Hard Drive(s) using Crystal Disk Info Software: CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World

Run a Hard Drive test: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/313457-seatools-dos-windows-how-use.html

Make sure you are not running out of hard drive space and remove any hard drive utilities like Smart Defrag for the time being.

Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling which allows leftover registry removal:Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive(s): Disk Check

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable!:-

athrx.sys Sat Nov 7 02:56:02 2009 (4AF48D62)
Atheros network adapter driver
Driver Reference Table - athrx.sys

CHDRT64.sys Tue Jan 19 02:52:28 2010 (4B54CA0C)
Conexant High Definition SmartAudio
Driver Reference Table - CHDRT64.sys

L1C62x64.sys Thu Mar 4 13:32:36 2010 (4B8F6214)
Atheros NIC driver
Driver Reference Table - L1C62x64.sys

Perform a clean install of a driver following: How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper

Keep us posted.

BSOD Summary

Code:
Built by: 7601.18247.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532
Debug session time: Mon Feb 24 13:18:31.393 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:58.063
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000006, fffff80002d0e0a3, fffff88004468658, fffff88004467eb0}
Probably caused by : hardware_disk
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
PROCESS_NAME: System
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/323235-minidump-problem-blue-screen-only-able-start-safe-mode.html
Relevancy 88.15%

i have windows home xp edtion on parkard bell.in safe mode it is fine,but when on normal bootup mode it will hang up after 2mins aprox(then restart saying crit error,check hardware etc and being to dump files kernel),on a blue screen.

i tried a different graphics card,but no joy.so i replaced the hdd drive and put a fresh copy of windows xp pro edtion on,but it loads all the files(i have not pressed f6)i just let it run its course on the disc,then it hangs up on the blue screen again with the words(crit error 0x0000007f)check hardware etc and if this is the first time you have seen it try starting windows again.

Thankyou for all your time.

A:Solved: xp safe in safe mode fine...mormal mode blue screen

Start in Safe Mode and look in C:\Windows\Minidump for crash log files with a dmp extension, like Mini071008-01.dmp. Zip 4-5 of the latest ones and post here as a ZIP or RAR attachment. The log file contains information useful to determine what caused the error, most likely hardware.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-xp-safe-in-safe-mode-fine-mormal-mode-blue-screen.729142/
Relevancy 87.29%

Read here:
Microsoft's Windows 7 gets released to manufacturing

Today after all the validation checks were met, we signed off and declared build 7600.16385 as RTM.
-Stephan Sinofsky, President of the Windows division at Microsoft Corporation

A:7600.16385 is RTM there is no 7600.16386

Quote: Originally Posted by 003

Read here:
Microsoft's Windows 7 gets released to manufacturing

Today after all the validation checks were met, we signed off and declared build 7600.16385 as RTM.
-Stephan Sinofsky, President of the Windows division at Microsoft Corporation

Im not saying it is not that build..only pointing out that 1) Engadget's page 2) quoting what someone said 3) where is original quote source from..directly from the mouth of? video? blog? letter? webpage?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/17895-7600-16385-rtm-there-no-7600-16386-a.html
Relevancy 87.29%

On my computer for about a little bit over a week now I ve been getting the blue screen that automatically restarts the computer The blue screen text goes by so fast I can t even read it I found out online that it was the SmitFraud so I checked out the guide and downloaded the SmitFraudFix exe When I ran it in safe mode it started working but then it disappeared and all of my icons and everything on safe mode disappeared The safe mode screen became a black screen with the words safe mode in the four corners and I think there was the computer type or something on the top center of the screen I couldn t run the fix properly in safe mode because after I tried running the fix safe mode is not safe mode of and Death Smit Screen problem startup problem Fraud/Blue useable anymore What I tried to do was let my malwarebytes and my anti virus try to detect it but they Smit Fraud/Blue Screen of Death problem and safe mode startup problem couldn t find it I was thinking of system restoring my computer back weeks but I also couldn t find the restore points as there weren t any What can I do to get rid of the problem It s really annoying

A:Smit Fraud/Blue Screen of Death problem and safe mode startup problem

Hi there

Before we start I need you to provide me some pieces of information:

1. Which is the version of your Operation System?

2. Do you have the installation CD of the Operating System?

3. Is Normal Mode completely inaccessible?

4. Do you have a clean computer on which you can download tools in order to be able to transfer them to the infected computer?

Elle

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/452812/smit-fraudblue-screen-of-death-problem-and-safe-mode-startup-problem/
Relevancy 83.85%

hi,
i got this blue screen error every time i launch my pc. if it weak up from sleeping everything is cool, but if i shut it down, when it starts this error log happens and the pc restarts. the hole thing repeats up to 3-4 times in a roll and then my mouse stops functioning. I have to unplug it and plug it back again.
I have also noticed that if i unplug my mouse before turning on my pc the problem does not show up.

here is the log;
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: FFFFF880098A28D8
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: FFFFF80002E80078
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\121410-18610-01.dmp
C:\Users\Anton\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-124675-0.sysdata.xml

i'll be greatfull if someone could help me

A:blue screen 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1 problem

i've uploaded the dump file:
http://tranz.it/load.php?id=ia0BbXgNaNrW4MtW702484
i thought it could be useful

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-6-1-7600-2-0-0-256-1-problem-535716.html
Relevancy 83.42%

HI guys

When booting up my laptop in "last known good configuration" mode i keep getting the blue screen of death and the laptop freezes and cuts out and is very over heated. When i have booted up in "safe mode with networking" the latop is still over heating but it dosn't freeze or i don't get the blue screen of death. I am also limited to what i can doin safe mode.

Any ideas what the problem could be please chaps?

Thanks in advance

Tony

A:Blue screen of death on normal boot up but no blue screen in safe mode ?

Exact wording of BSOD error message?

System manufacturer and model?

Conditions/events which may have led to this?

When did problem begin?

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/489566/blue-screen-of-death-on-normal-boot-up-but-no-blue-screen-in-safe-mode/
Relevancy 82.13%

So my laptop only starts up in safe mode and when I try to access it through normal startup, a blue screen appears for a short amount of time and then attempts to startup again going on and on in a never ending cycle.

However, I got it running on safe mode and ran Malwaebytes Anti-Malware on safe mode (with networking). However, it didn't pick up anything wrong. What can I do to fix this???

A:Vista only starts in Safe Mode and blue screen appears in normal mode

Hi There ghostOnthestage!For a rather lengthy but very informative article on stop errors and what may possibly cause them go here: http://www.updatexp.com/stop-messages.html Perhaps this will help a bit until someone more knowledgeable on this subject can come along. Good luck!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/222740/vista-only-starts-in-safe-mode-and-blue-screen-appears-in-normal-mode/
Relevancy 82.13%

Hey,

I am having a problem with a laptop, I am getting a blue screen when starting in normal mode, but if I start in safe mode it starts up and logs in fine.

I am not being told what is causing a problem, just to uninstall any new programs/hardware, but nothing has been installed at all.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Thanks for any help :)

A:Starting up fine in safe mode but blue screen with normal mode

Go here Windows Vista/7 BOSD Posting instructions follow all instructions to the letter, using all tools illustrated. Then proceed to the next steps by posting your logs. Keep your posts and logs (logs mini dumps etc...) in BOSD, App crashes, and hangs.

Be patient they get a lot of inquires. Someone will be along to help you.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/starting-up-fine-in-safe-mode-but-blue-screen-with-normal-mode-674605.html
Relevancy 82.13%

Talking about this:

7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD.iso (WZOR rls)

When mounted it gives me this:
When extracting and trying to run setup.exe it says win32 is not compatible.

I'm using XP SP3 when i'm trying to install it.

Also i can't burn it to DVD as i dont have any left, and not enough big USB stick for alternative.

EDIT: Is it because i'm running X86 version of WinXP from where i'm trying to run it?

A:Why can't i install 7600.16385?

Quote: Originally Posted by sourceX

Talking about this:

7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD.iso (WZOR rls)

When mounted it gives me this:
When extracting and trying to run setup.exe it says win32 is not compatible.

I'm using XP SP3 when i'm trying to install it.

Also i can't burn it to DVD as i dont have any left, and not enough big USB stick for alternative.

EDIT: Is it because i'm running X86 version of WinXP from where i'm trying to run it?

You trying to do an upgrade or a fresh install?

if an upgrade you will need to do a fresh install so maybe you will have to wait till you get my blank dvd's

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/17128-why-cant-i-install-7600-16385-a.html
Relevancy 82.13%

I got the 6.1.7600.16385 on a computer. I followed the steps posted in a thread by JSntgRvr. I got to the step of rebooting the computer in normal mode, but it would not start up. Is there other things that I can try? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

A:6.1.7600.16385 plz help JSntgRvr

System manufacturer and model?

What steps did you follow?  This appears to be your first post and the member you mentioned is a member of the BC team that deals with malware.

Is your system infected?

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/491261/61760016385-plz-help-jsntgrvr/
Relevancy 82.13%

Hi guys if someone knows where i can find lps (pt-pt) for this version pls pm me.
Rgds

Relevancy 81.27%

Hi all,

Found this on a different forum:

Quote:
7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre_client_langpacks_1-GRMCXLP1_DVD.iso
CRC32: 5EA0988F
MD5: 4FD12AD4C946DD145A67C3230650AB8B

7600.16385.090713-1255_x86fre_client_langpacks_1-GRMCLP1_DVD.iso
CRC32: 45A48C46
MD5: 0DDB893B76F27B184C48284A064D5049

Is there more info about release?
Only thing I can find is here:
Tech ARP - ED#105 : The Latest Microsoft Windows 7 Roadmap Rev. 4.4
If I read this page and table right, most language packs should be available from 22 july on.

Does somebody know more???

A:7600.16385.090713-1255_client_langpacks

localpacks =! langpacks, langpacks are languages, localpacks are local wallpapers and ****.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/18026-7600-16385-090713-1255_client_langpacks.html
Relevancy 81.27%

What do I do with the 3 RAR files? How do make iso/burn?

F:\Downloads\Windows 7 7600 x64 16385 asder00

A:How to unpack/burn 7600 x64 16385

You can look at

Bootable ISO - Create from an Older ISO

or

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...microsoft.html

These should help

Jeff

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/17068-how-unpack-burn-7600-x64-16385-a.html
Relevancy 81.27%

I'm hoping someone can point me to the right information I currently have version 7068, and I'd like to install 7600 16385.

However I Do Not want to do a totally fresh install, and have to delete the older version, I realize it is the best way to do a good working install, could someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction as to back to change in order to bypass the error on the fresh install
Please and Thank you
All

A:Moving to Build 7600 16385

Hello 24740,

I'm not sure that you can do a upgrade installation to the RTM build like this. What is the exact error message that you are getting?

Upgrade Install with Windows 7

Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/20029-moving-build-7600-16385-a.html
Relevancy 81.27%

...apparently. I can see that I have 7600 but, just out of curiosity, how do I confirm that I have .16385?

Many thanks.

A:7600.16385 is the confirmed final RTM....

Quote: Originally Posted by pooksahib

...apparently. I can see that I have 7600 but, just out of curiosity, how do I confirm that I have .16385?

Many thanks.

where did you download it from? type winver in search

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/24990-7600-16385-confirmed-final-rtm.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Since you closed the original threads on this I couldn't post on this...
So excuse me for this one time post like this...
As I said I wasn't going to believe it until MS & Brandon LeBlanc confirmed it!
Well now I believe it...
For all of you that said it was from day one you can now dance around in your glory saying "See! I told you so!!!"

Windows 7 Has Been Released to Manufacturing - Windows 7 Team Blog - The Windows Blog

Now the PITA part of this is having to do a clean install & start from scratch installing all of my programs & redoing all my tweaks which takes me 4 days to do...

I'm sure this will solve the few bugs I've encountered with a few programs I have, but even still it's a pain to do...

A:Now I believe that W7 build 7600 [16385] is Final RTM!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to check TechNet!

~Lordbob

P.S.

Quote:
A special thank you goes out to all the people who helped test Windows 7.

THAT'S US!!!!!!!!

ALSO:

Quote:
For IT Professionals:
There are a few ways you can get Windows 7 RTM. IT Professionals with TechNet Subscriptions will be able to download Windows 7 RTM in English on August 6th and remaining languages by October 1st.
IT Professionals at companies with Volume Licensing see above on how you can get Windows 7 RTM.
We have quite a bit of resources for IT Professionals to use to become experts on Windows 7 and to aid in their deployments. Those resources can be found at the Springboard Series.

This goes for any TechNet subs! We now have our dates!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/17739-now-i-believe-w7-build-7600-16385-final-rtm.html
Relevancy 81.27%

So I have the RARed files for 7600.16385 and I tried adding and replacing the files from the 7600.16384 ISO with these and burning them to a DVD. I thought I had done it correctly but after installing Windows 7 again I soon discovered that I had once again installed 7600.16384.

Can anyone help me use the files I have to create a bootable ISO?

I know I can do it from a flash drive, but I really want to be able to create a DVD of this using the files I already have. Thank you in advance to anyone who helps me.

A:Need help creating bootable ISO for 7600.16385

There are many ways. Easiest is with cdimage, takes a single command line. link

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/17390-need-help-creating-bootable-iso-7600-16385-a.html
Relevancy 81.27%

All -- any help you can provide would be appreciated I do not have any desire to pay Lenovo to walk me through the steps of recovering the system I have a lenovo ideapad Enter Any Screen Mode - Other Cannot or Mode Blue Safe y - windows bit Each time I start the laptop I get the following error after the introductory language Blue Screen - Cannot Enter Safe Mode or Any Other Mode that says - we're killing the startup to protect you really trust us -- ntfs sys Then there's the other boilerplate language that it's not microsoft but you really -- followed by stop x xFFFFF x xFFFFF c x ntfs sys - Address FFFFF c base at FFFFF c B DateStamp a bc f If you can help by pointing to something describing the steps to restore the system that would be great Lenovo seems to think all hardware is fine but that the operating system is corrupted In short I was using an air card connected to a PC Card Adapter - inserted in the laptop Hit hibernate and quickly without thinking removed the PC Card Adapter from the laptop Later when hitting power on the blue screen appeared and has not left I have tried to enter via safe mode and that does not work There's extensive data on the hard drive that I need to take all practical steps to preserve before blowing it up Thanks

A:Blue Screen - Cannot Enter Safe Mode or Any Other Mode

Welcome to SF! davidsawyer

Have you tried reinstalling the pc card adapter and then starting up to see if you can then safely remove it?

As far as the error message itself, "Stop 0x0000007E" or "Stop 0x00000050" Stop error message in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 MS has a fix available at the page there for this type of error.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/123736-blue-screen-cannot-enter-safe-mode-any-other-mode.html
Relevancy 80.84%
A:Blue Screen Problem Signature

Welcome to this forum !

Fill up your specs in your accounts information so that experts can have access to your CPU basics data.

I would also suggest to download memtest86+ Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Follow instructions on the web site. Download it and burn it to a dvd already. Others experts on this forum are likely to ask you to eleminate the possibility of a faulty ram.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/89015-blue-screen-problem-signature.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
Locale ID: 1028

BCCode: 50
BCP1: AB5CC000
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 844241C2
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\063011-31496-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-36239-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

plz help me,
it happen not only one time
sometimes I open a full screen program
this blue screen shows up

already attach dmp file

help me plz!!!!

A:Blue screen problem signature

Hi,
It seems Garena is causing problem.
I would reinstall it to see if the problem persist.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17592.x86fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x8440a000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x845534d0
Debug session time: Thu Jun 30 07:38:52.429 2011 (GMT-8)
System Uptime: 1 days 12:29:00.240
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
1: kd> !analyze
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {ab5cc000, 0, 844241c2, 0}

Unable to load image \??\C:\Program Files\Garena\safedrv.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for safedrv.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for safedrv.sys
Probably caused by : safedrv.sys ( safedrv+12e6 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: ab5cc000, memory referenced.
Arg2: 00000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: 844241c2, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 00000000, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 84573848
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 84552e20
ab5cc000

FAULTING_IP:
nt!wcsrchr+a
844241c2 668b08 mov cx,word ptr [eax]

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 0

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

TRAP_FRAME: 8f833a48 -- (.trap 0xffffffff8f833a48)
ErrCode = 00000000
eax=ab5cc000 ebx=00000001 ecx=00008687 edx=ab5cbe18 esi=000000f2 edi=ab5cbe18
eip=844241c2 esp=8f833abc ebp=8f833abc iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010286
nt!wcsrchr+0xa:
844241c2 668b08 mov cx,word ptr [eax] ds:0023:ab5cc000=????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8444b3d8 to 8449840b

STACK_TEXT:
8f833a30 8444b3d8 00000000 ab5cc000 00000000 nt!MmAccessFault+0x106
8f833a30 844241c2 00000000 ab5cc000 00000000 nt!KiTrap0E+0xdc
8f833abc 86b132e6 ab5cbe18 0000005c 000043a8 nt!wcsrchr+0xa
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
8f833af8 86b131a4 881e25d8 8f833b5c cb551258 safedrv+0x12e6
8f833b0c 846783a4 881e25d8 000043a8 8f833b5c safedrv+0x11a4
8f833b34 84660283 881e25d8 000043a8 8454b848 nt!PsCallImageNotifyRoutines+0x62
8f833be8 84650d4e 9c5dc438 9c5be098 8f833ce4 nt!MiMapViewOfImageSection+0x670
8f833c58 84650e3e 9c5be098 8f833ce4 00000000 nt!MiMapViewOfSection+0x22e
8f833c88 8465159d 870712c0 9c5be098 8f833ce4 nt!MmMapViewOfSection+0x2a
8f833d04 844481ea 00000018 ffffffff 0028f808 ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/172408-blue-screen-problem-signature.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Hi all,

I am using an ASUS laptop that has the following configuration:

Asus Notebook C90 Intel C2D E6600, 2.4GHz/3gig RAM/160 Gig Hard-drive/DVDRW/15.4"\WXGA\Vista Ultimate.

This issue I am having is a blue screen appears at random intervals. The information that appears can be seen below: Can anybody find a solution to this issue it is proving to be very frustrating.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 3081

BCCode: a
BCP1: 8C4524F4
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 81CE9874
OS Version: 6_0_6000

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini092608-01.dmp
C:\Users\melanie.MACROPLAN\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-402154-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\melanie.MACROPLAN\AppData\Local\Temp\WER5762.tmp.version.txt

thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-signature-blue-screen.753389/
Relevancy 80.84%

Left the computer Gateway DX - in sleep mode last night Started up OK but while browsing got a blue screen The blue screen had a lot of text in it but disappeared too soon to digest Do remember text saying something to the effect that I can restart the Signature? Got Screen-Problem Blue but if I got the blue screen again I'm in trouble or something like that Restarted and then got the following error message from Windows but don't know how to handle all this Help please Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP BCP FFFFFA BCP FFFFF AE BCP FFFFFA E E OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Valued Customer AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt EDIT Don't know if this is helpful but I now note that this forum's Got the Blue Screen-Problem Signature? tab can't be repositioned within the tab bar nor can I place tabs from this forum into my Groups bookmark Whereas all other tabs like Yahoo Wundermap etc can be moved about Got the Blue Screen-Problem Signature? the tab bar and or placed drag drop within my Groups bookmark These moves with Firefox were no problem until the blue screen appeared EDIT I can now move the tab in question but it doesn't respond as quickly as the other tabs on the tab bar

A:Got the Blue Screen-Problem Signature?

In System Properties under the Advanced tab there is a Startup and Recovery section. There is an Automatically restart option under System Failure. Uncheck that and you'll be able to view the next Blue Screen when it happens and write down all the info. Have you installed or updated any drivers lately? Also check Windows update for driver updates? Installed any new hardware or added hardware? If you have System Restore enabled you could try going back a day or two, to before the first BSOD.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306019-got-blue-screen-problem-signature.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Dump files are here shared - free file sharing and storage - share folder - My shared Whenever I log on to my computer using my Administrator User account in normal mode I receive this problem Within a two or three minutes it shows this problem Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP BCP BCP B E OS Version Service Pack Signature Problem Screen Blue Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Windows System config systemprofile AppData Local Temp Blue Screen Problem Signature WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt Please help I don't know what to do I CAN still access my computer without this problem in SAFE mode Windows Ultimate Copyright Microsoft Corporation All Rights Reserved Processor Intel R Core TM Duo CPU E GHz GHz Installed RAM MB MB Usable System type -bit Operating System

A:Blue Screen Problem Signature

I would stat by doing a memory test, Download this: Memtest86.com - Memory Diagnostic also hope this helps: Windows Seven Error 0x0000000A and 0x0000007f

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/49851-blue-screen-problem-signature.html
Relevancy 80.41%

recently,i,ve downloaded the updates for build 7600.16385 to 7600.20510,the installation went smoothly,but,when the installation completes and my laptop restarts,it will show a message "failure to configure updates,reverting changes" and keep on restarting and reverting until i've to insert repair disc and do a system restore...what is wrong?if i manually install the updates by double-clicking on the updates,it's still wont work..the same problems happened..can anyone plz help?thanx in advance...
i have the correct version 6.1.7600.16385

A:cannot update windows 7 build 7600.16385

Quote: Originally Posted by gamepoint

recently,i,ve downloaded the updates for build 7600.16385 to 7600.20510,the installation went smoothly,but,when the installation completes and my laptop restarts,it will show a message "failure to configure updates,reverting changes" and keep on restarting and reverting until i've to insert repair disc and do a system restore...what is wrong?if i manually install the updates by double-clicking on the updates,it's still wont work..the same problems happened..can anyone plz help?thanx in advance...
i have the correct version 6.1.7600.16385

You are trying to install un-official updates. I would advise to leave things alone and just update from Windows Update, you never know what might be hidden in those updates you are installing

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/38658-cannot-update-windows-7-build-7600-16385-a.html
Relevancy 80.41%

My G windows have just have a problem Cannot self install software exe in pack self extract to temp folder and self run msi to install Ex when I dolble click to quot BlackberryOS exe quot for Installer. issue V Windows ? 5.0.7600.16385 install to my lappy it will self extract to C users user AppData Temp and then a popup Windows of Installer appear with content Code Windows Installer V msiexec Option lt Required Parameter gt Optional Parameter Install Options lt package i gt lt Product msi gt Installs or configures a product a lt Product msi gt Administrative install - Installs a product on the network j lt u m gt lt Product msi gt t lt Transform List gt g lt Language ID gt Advertises a product - m to all users u to current Windows ? Installer. V 5.0.7600.16385 issue user lt uninstall x Windows ? Installer. V 5.0.7600.16385 issue gt lt Product msi ProductCode gt Uninstalls the product Display Options quiet Quiet mode no user interaction passive Unattended mode - progress bar only q n b r f Sets user interface level n - No UI b - Basic UI r - Reduced UI f - Full UI default help Help information Restart Options norestart Do not restart after the installation is complete promptrestart Prompts the user for restart if necessary forcerestart Always restart the computer after installation Logging Options l i w e a r u c m o p v x lt LogFile gt i - Status messages w - Nonfatal warnings e - All error messages a - Start up of actions r - Action-specific records u - User requests c - Initial UI parameters m - Out-of-memory or fatal exit information o - Out-of-disk-space messages p - Terminal properties v - Verbose output x - Extra debugging information - Append to Windows ? Installer. V 5.0.7600.16385 issue existing log file - Flush each line to the log - Log all information except for v and x options log lt LogFile gt Equivalent of l lt LogFile gt Update Options update lt Update msp gt Update msp Applies update s uninstall lt PatchCodeGuid gt Update msp package lt Product msi ProductCode gt Remove update s for a product Repair Options f p e c m s o d a u v lt Product msi ProductCode gt Repairs a product p - only if file is missing o - if file is missing or an older version is installed default e - if file is missing or an equal or older version is installed d - if file is missing or a different version is installed c - if file is missing or checksum does not match the calculated value a - forces all files to be reinstalled u - all required user-specific registry entries default m - all required computer-specific registry entries default s - all existing shortcuts default v - runs from source and recaches local package Setting Public Properties PROPERTY PropertyValue Consult the Windows Installer SDK for additional documentation on the command line syntax Copyright Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Portions of this software are based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group In case I click to ok the temp data will be remove and nothing to be install to my PC In case I leave the popup windows Installer there and turn in to the temp folder find the Blackberry msi and run it the install process will appear as normal To my understand Windows Installer msiexec in my PC do not harm but the registry or sth have wrong and cause Windows Installer cannot run automatic I have checked services Windows Installer service have ok not be disable Try unregister and regserver again with prompt command as previous version in Vista and Xp have no effect Delet key SQM till not fix this issue Pls help Now I till install sofware to my PC but just in the way find the temp folder that its extract and run msi by manual it is very lousy Pls guys help

A:Windows Installer. V 5.0.7600.16385 issue

It doesn't seem to be issue with Windows Installer services - on *.msi file work fine for you.Defaultly this service is set to manual and this is normal.I suspect issue with *.exe associate -import this fix to registry http://www.winhelponline.com/fileasso/exefix_vista.zip +restart

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/33608-windows-installer-v-5-0-7600-16385-issue.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi, thinking of installing this release WINDOWS.7.ULTIMATE.7600.16385.RTM.X64 and running it instead of vista for my main os. I need to know if it expires? No point in installing it if its like the earlier builds and will expire....

A:Does WINDOWS.7.ULTIMATE.7600.16385.RTM have an expiry?

30 days unless you have a valid key

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/17812-does-windows-7-ultimate-7600-16385-rtm-have-expiry.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Accidentally deleted drivers for mouse and keyboard I know I rsquo m an idiot Tried to restore to an earlier working time - weeks Windows stuck on 6.6.7600.16385 startup before Windows stuck on startup 6.6.7600.16385 problem but after restart my computer automatically boots up startup repair which cannot fix the problem Here is the error message Problem signature Problem event name nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp startuprepairoffline Problem signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Problem signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Problem signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp unkown Problem signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Problem signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp autofailover Problem signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Problem signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp failureduringsetup Os version nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Locale ID nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Computer is a dell xperion tried the datasafe restore program Just brings back to same issue Tried everything to fix with no luck Don rsquo t own windows cds they weren rsquo t supplied nbsp Please help L

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19986131
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi all i have here a pc who can no longer boot on windows It stop trying to repair itself with the following message - roughtly translate from french - The Windows Repair Problem SignatureProblem Event Name Startup Repair OfflineProblem Signature Problem Signature Problem Signature UnknownProblem Signature Problem Signature AutoFailoverProblem Signature Problem Signature CorruptfileOS Version Locale ID I have use farebar recovery scantools and here is the result Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST txt x Version - - Ran by Syst me on MININT-R T I on - - Running from F Platform Windows Professional Service Pack X OS Language Fran ais France Internet Explorer Version Boot Mode Recovery The current controlset is ControlSet ATTENTION gt If the system is bootable FRST must be run from normal or Safe mode to create a complete log The only official download link for FRST Download link for -Bit version http www bleepingcomputer com download farbar-recovery-scan-tool dl Download link for -Bit Version http www bleepingcomputer com download farbar-recovery-scan-tool dl Download link corruptfile 6.1.7600.16385 startuprepaironline autofailover from any site other than Bleeping Computer is unpermitted or outdated See tutorial for FRST http www geekstogo com forum topic -frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool Registry Whitelisted If an entry startuprepaironline 6.1.7600.16385 autofailover corruptfile is included in the fixlist the registry item will be restored to default or removed The file will not be moved HKLM Run Apoint gt C Program Files DellTPad Apoint exe - - Alps Electric Co Ltd HKLM Run SysTrayApp gt C Program Files IDT WDM sttray exe - - IDT Inc HKLM Run IntelPROSet gt C Program Files Common Files Intel WirelessCommon iFrmewrk exe - - Intel reg Corporation HKLM-x Run ccApp gt C Program Files x Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe - - Symantec Corporation HKLM-x Run SunJavaUpdateSched gt C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe - - Oracle Corporation Winlogon Notify igfxcui C Windows system igfxdev dll Intel Corporation Winlogon Notify PCANotify-x PCANotify dll X HKLM Policies Explorer NoSaveSettings HKLM Policies Explorer NoSMHelp HKLM Policies Explorer NoMSAppLogo ChannelNotify HKU admhimdi Policies Explorer NoStartMenuMFUprogramsList HKU admin Policies Explorer NoStartMenuMFUprogramsList HKU admin Policies Explorer Btn Home HKU admin Policies Explorer Btn Fullscreen HKU admin Policies Explorer Btn Tools HKU admin Policies Explorer Btn Print HKU admin Policies Explorer Btn Edit HKU admin Policies Explorer Btn Cut HKU admin Policies Explorer Btn Copy HKU admin Policies Explorer Btn Paste HKU admin Policies Explorer Btn Encoding HKU admp- sup Policies Explorer NoStartMenuMFUprogramsList HKU Default Policies Explorer NoStartMenuMFUprogramsList HKU Default User Policies Explorer NoStartMenuMFUprogramsList HKU himdi Policies Explorer NoStartMenuMFUprogramsList HKU lmanach Run DellSystemDetect gt C Users lmanach AppData Roaming Microsoft Windows Start Menu Programs Dell Dell System Detect appref-msHKU lmanach Policies Explorer NoStartMenuMFUprogramsList HKU p- sup Policies Explorer NoStartMenuMFUprogramsList Services Whitelisted If an entry is included in the fixlist the service will be removed from the registry The file will not be moved unless listed separately S AeXAgentSrvHost C Program Files Altiris Altiris Agent x AeXNSAgentHostSurrogate exe - - Symantec Corporation S AeXNSClient C Program Files Altiris Altiris Agent AeXNSAgent exe - - Symantec Corporation S AltirisAgentProvider C Program Files Altiris Altiris Agent Agents WMIProviderAgent AltirisAgentProvider exe - - Symantec Corporation S awhost C Program Files x Symantec pcAnywhere awhost exe - - Symantec Corporation S ccEvtMgr C Program Files x Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe - - Symantec Corporation S ccSetMgr C Program Files x Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe - - Symantec Corporation S ConfigService C Program File... Read more

A:startuprepaironline 6.1.7600.16385 autofailover corruptfile

ok i have managed to fix thix myself so i gona track what i have done , to the posterity - and to help other with the same kind of trouble -

So what have work for me is to use the f8 shortcut at bootime and choose : use last known good configuration.

I'm not completly sur it was a Virus/Trojan/Malware thing

most probably the events have been the following,

: the user have try to install a game
the game have installed deal keeper ...

and yes there was only 50k left on the drive...

so he topic can be close

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/546726/startuprepaironline-61760016385-autofailover-corruptfile/
Relevancy 80.41%

Accidentally deleted drivers for mouse and keyboard (I know I?m an idiot). Tried to restore to an earlier working time, 2-3 weeks before problem, but after restart my computer automatically boots up startup repair which cannot fix the problem. Here is the error message:
Problem signature:
Problem event name: startuprepairoffline
Problem signature 1: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem signature 2: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem signature 3: unkown
Problem signature 4: 21200603
Problem signature 5: autofailover
Problem signature 6: 4
Problem signature 7: failureduringsetup
Os version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Computer is a dell xperion..tried the datasafe restore program. Just brings back to same issue. Tried everything to fix with no luck. Don?t own windows 7 cds they weren?t supplied.

Please help

A:windows 7 stuck on startup 6.1.7600.16385

Welcome to WSF quig. Can you boot to safe mode With Networking? (Start tapping F8 on boot up. When the menu comes up select safe mode With Networking ) If so go here ---> DELL Drivers & Downloads Put in your Service Tag number Or the exact make and model of your system. That will bring you to your correct model. Download the drivers you uninstalled and reinstall them. Reboot the system.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/398622-windows-7-stuck-startup-6-1-7600-16385-a.html
Relevancy 79.55%

win rtm - ALL ENGLISH SKU win rtm - x cliente en-us OEM HomeBasicEcliente en-us OEM HomePremiumEcliente en-us OEM WZOR 6.1.7600.16385.win7_rtm.090713-1255 by ProfessionalEcliente en-us OEM StarterEcliente en-us OEM 6.1.7600.16385.win7_rtm.090713-1255 by WZOR UltimateEcliente en-us Retail HomeBasicEcliente en-us Retail HomePremiumEcliente en-us Retail ProfessionalEcliente en-us Retail UltimateEclientn en-us OEM HomeBasicNclientn en-us OEM HomePremiumNclientn en-us OEM ProfessionalNclientn en-us OEM StarterNclientn en-us OEM UltimateNclientn en-us Retail HomeBasicNclientn en-us Retail HomePremiumNclientn en-us Retail ProfessionalNclientn en-us Retail UltimateNclient en-us OEM HomeBasicclient en-us OEM HomePremiumclient en-us OEM Professionalclient en-us OEM Starterclient en-us OEM Ultimateclient en-us Retail HomeBasicclient en-us Retail HomePremiumclient en-us Retail Professionalclient en-us Retail Ultimateenterprisee en-us EVAL Eval EnterpriseEenterprisee en-us VL OEM EnterpriseEenterprisee en-us VL UPG OEM EnterpriseEenterprisen en-us EVAL Eval EnterpriseNenterprisen en-us VL OEM EnterpriseNenterprisen en-us VL UPG OEM EnterpriseNenterprise en-us EVAL Eval Enterpriseenterprise en-us VL OEM 6.1.7600.16385.win7_rtm.090713-1255 by WZOR Enterpriseenterprise en-us VL UPG OEM Enterpriseprofessionale en-us VL OEM ProfessionalEprofessionale en-us VL UPG OEM ProfessionalEprofessionaln en-us VL OEM ProfessionalNprofessionaln en-us VL UPG OEM ProfessionalNprofessional en-us VL OEM Professionalprofessional en-us VL UPG OEM Professionalx cliente en-us OEM HomeBasicEcliente en-us OEM HomePremiumEcliente en-us OEM ProfessionalEcliente en-us OEM UltimateEcliente en-us Retail HomeBasicEcliente en-us Retail HomePremiumEcliente en-us Retail ProfessionalEcliente en-us Retail UltimateEclientn en-us OEM HomeBasicNclientn en-us OEM HomePremiumNclientn en-us OEM ProfessionalNclientn en-us OEM UltimateNclientn en-us Retail HomeBasicNclientn en-us Retail HomePremiumNclientn en-us Retail ProfessionalNclientn en-us Retail UltimateNclient en-us OEM HomeBasicclient en-us OEM HomePremiumclient en-us OEM Professionalclient en-us OEM Ultimateclient en-us Retail HomeBasicclient en-us Retail HomePremiumclient en-us Retail Professionalclient en-us Retail Ultimateenterprisee en-us EVAL Eval EnterpriseEenterprisee en-us VL OEM EnterpriseEenterprisee en-us VL UPG OEM EnterpriseEenterprisen en-us EVAL Eval EnterpriseNenterprisen en-us VL OEM EnterpriseNenterprisen en-us VL UPG OEM EnterpriseNenterprise en-us EVAL Eval Enterpriseenterprise en-us VL OEM Enterpriseenterprise en-us VL UPG OEM Enterpriseprofessionale en-us VL OEM ProfessionalEprofessionale en-us VL UPG OEM ProfessionalEprofessionaln en-us VL OEM ProfessionalNprofessionaln en-us VL UPG OEM ProfessionalNprofessional en-us VL OEM Professionalprofessional en-us VL UPG OEM Professionalserverenterprise en-us VLserverfoundation en-us OEMserverhpc en-us OEMserverhpc en-us Retailserverhpc en-us VLserverhypercore en-us OEMserverhypercore en-us Retailserver en-us OEMserver en-us Retailserver en-us VLserver eval en-usia serverenterpriseia en-us OEMserverenterpriseia en-us vlserverenterpriseia eval en-usW Z T

A:6.1.7600.16385.win7_rtm.090713-1255 by WZOR

Thats the SKU list ?

Damn , I thought that it had been leaked

Thanks By the way

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/16663-6-1-7600-16385-win7_rtm-090713-1255-wzor.html
Relevancy 79.55%

I'm wondering if I'm the only one having problems with Azureus on this, the final build.
If I do anything like copy or move files while Azureus is running, the laptop freezes and won't move. I have to hold the power button down til it shutsdown. Azureus can run fine in the background while I'm watching a movie or listening to music; the problem seems only to occur when I'm moving folders/files around.
I checked my cpu and ram usage while running Azureus and they're both fine. I'm guessing that for some reason, the cpu is maxing out and causing the laptop to lock up.
This is a major problem and never occured with ANY previous build so I'm really concerned that it's happening now.

A:6.1.7600.16385.win7_rtm.090713-1255 and Azureus

Quote: Originally Posted by tw33k

I'm wondering if I'm the only one having problems with Azureus on this, the final build.
If I do anything like copy or move files while Azureus is running, the laptop freezes and won't move. I have to hold the power button down til it shutsdown. Azureus can run fine in the background while I'm watching a movie or listening to music; the problem seems only to occur when I'm moving folders/files around.
I checked my cpu and ram usage while running Azureus and they're both fine. I'm guessing that for some reason, the cpu is maxing out and causing the laptop to lock up.
This is a major problem and never occured with ANY previous build so I'm really concerned that it's happening now.

Hey tw33k

Copying files is very cpu/ram intensive, and with 2 gigs of ram you may be running thin and swapping things to pagefile slowing the computer even more. You could run task manager (right click taskbar) and watch while files are being copied. that would tell you if you are running short on resources.

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/18376-6-1-7600-16385-win7_rtm-090713-1255-azureus.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Hi, im gonna install 7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD

Want to check if the file hashes I have (below) are legit, as I want this to be my last time installing windows 7.

CRC32: 18D0F927
MD5: 4171999E05724D309A62104D83485D69
SHA-1: 29D32AD89B7EB05033974C99F8FC41D06F36A58C

Thanks,

A:7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre check hash?

Yip they are legit, well they are WZT legit

MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.7.ULTIMATE.7600.16385.RTM.X64.RETAIL.ENGLISH.DVD-WZT
BUILD: 7600.16385.090713-1255
7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD.iso
- iso has been made from original m$ files and folders set.
SIZE: 3,223,209,984 byte
SHA1: 29d32ad89b7eb05033974c99f8fc41d06f36a58c
MD5: 4171999e05724d309a62104d83485d69

Same build as I have installed, no issues

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/17844-7600-16385-090713-1255_x64fre-check-hash.html
Relevancy 79.55%

I need to place a vista file:- 6.1.7600.16385into my flight simulator programme. how can I do this as the same file in widows 7 (64 bit ) is causing my flight sim programme to crash.

A:how do i downloada vista file:- 6.1.7600.16385 to windows 7

6.1.7600.16385http://is.gd/ddzcXA

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-vista/how-do-i-downloada-vista-file-61760016385-to-windows-7/13812.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Hi !

I?ve gotten a BSOD twice after i installed this build (2 days ago)

In the reliability monitor it states the following
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff800026f235f, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 071909-20389-0

does anyone know what this means ?

A:BSOD in RTM build 7600.16385.090713-1255 x64

Maybe it is connected to ram? I'm just guessing because it's saying memory.dmp.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/17343-bsod-rtm-build-7600-16385-090713-1255-x64.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Hello I am trying to fix an HP G - DX Notebook PC Operating to safe From then screen screen and lock blue blink black mode, caps sys Win bit AMD Turion tm II Dual-Core Processor GB GHz I had this laptop since December of and on June of is when I used my notebook PC and was initially of no use I have been working on my laptop on and off since I am not afraid to open the sucker up and get this thing up and running The problem started out with what most ppl call it the quot blue screen of death quot Like most ppl I did ignore the blue screen and did a restart which brought me to the normal Windows screen From blue screen to safe mode, then black screen and caps lock blink and then it would start back up just fine I found this in Device From blue screen to safe mode, then black screen and caps lock blink Manager s Hidden Files Non-Plug and Play Drivers - ehdrv - epfwwfp - Security Processor Loader Driver I am not sure if it has anything to do with what it was the blue screen situation but I tried searching on the net on what it all meant and to see if I was able to fix it but before I was able to do something about it the blue screen kept From blue screen to safe mode, then black screen and caps lock blink popping up and it was getting worse The problem progressed to where on Windows startup it would just stop there blue screen would pop up and of course I had to restart it and do an F key press for Safe Mode I had to work on Safe Mode for a good couple of weeks before I can figure out the problem s I believe I had went into the system and found out it had something to do with some kind of error sigh I did write it down but that was like a month ago and I am unable to locate my notes It s frustrating being careless Any way my notebook PC will not start at all I did remove the battery and left the adapter plugged in to removing the adapter and doing a hard reset no justice The notebook would sound like it is about to start but all you can hear is the fan running and the lights with the caps lock blink sequence of ONCE every - seconds no beeping sound I may have changed something though I went as far as learning how to properly with the static free bracelette unscrewed the laptop apart to see if cleaning the fan would be the cause of it Nothing happened but instead of the caps lock blinking ONCE every - seconds it would blink TWICE every - seconds So I went back and checked if everything was put back together memory stick and such and now when i restart it it would BEEP times and the caps lock would blink THRICE every - seconds And so here I am Please help nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/from-blue-screen-to-safe-mode-then-black-screen-and-caps-lock-blink.1104596/
Relevancy 79.12%

Windows appears to load normally until reaching the logon screen at which point 2 quick cmd windows flash on the screen and i'm left with a cursor and a plain blue screen.

No access to task manager through ctrl+alt+del.

I was thinking it's a video card problem until i plugged in an external monitor and saw a windows error box pop up saying that the program running requires that you not be on battery power.

Pulled the drive and scanned with avast and malwarebytes which found nothing.

Inserted Vista DVD but the repair function is only able to find the HP Restore partition and is unable to locate any backups.

The system runs "mini XP" from Hirens Boot without a problem, but no diagnostics that i ran have been able to find any issues...

Ideas?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/371560/vista-boots-into-blue-screen-w-cursor-black-screen-in-safe-mode/
Relevancy 79.12%

I reformatted my computer as it been overloaded with too much data Problem signature: OS Event Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0 Problem Name: BlueScreen and junk However once I start to re-install my drivers and such blue screen started popping out whenever i open more than about - applications Please help I'm running on - MSI P A-GD MS- Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0 Intel reg Core i - K Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0 CPU GHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX Ti I followed the http www bleepingcomputer com forums t how-to-receive-help-diagnosing-blue-screens-and-windows-crashes and the following is my post - Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol Path validation summary Response Time ms Location Deferred SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff e Debug session time Tue Apr UTC System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols PEB is paged out Peb Ldr fffdf Type hh dbgerr for details Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck E ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for WlanUZG sys Either you specified an unqualified symbol or your debugger doesn't have full symbol information Unqualified symbol resolution is turned off by default Please either specify a fully qualified symbol module symbolname or enable resolution of unqualified symbols by typing symopt- Note that enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down For some commands to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced ExceptionRecord Either you specified an unqualified symbol or your debugger doesn't have full symbol information Unqualified symbol resolution is turned off by default Please either specify a fully qualified symbol module symbolname or enable resolution of unqualified symbols by typing symopt- Note that enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down For some commands to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced ContextRecord Either you specified an unqualified symbol or your debugger doesn't have full symbol information Unqualified symbol resolution is turned off by default Please either specify a fully qualified symbol module symbolname or enable resolution of unqualified symbols by typing symopt- Note that enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down For some commands to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not c... Read more

A:Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/573947/problem-signature-problem-event-namebluescreen-os-version617600200/
Relevancy 78.69%

I m having a problem with my Dell Dimension running Windows XP I have an g Maxtor HD as my main drive and a g WD secondary drive When I attempt to boot I get a blue screen with the message A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer If this is he first time you ve seen this Stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again Screen Can't Black Blue (Standard Screen w/cursor Mode), boot then XP Windows Safe or follow these steps Check to be sure you have adequate disk space If a driver is identified in the Stop message disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates Try changing video adapters Check with your Can't boot Windows XP (Standard or Safe Mode), Black Screen w/cursor then Blue Screen hardware vendorm for any BIOS updates Can't boot Windows XP (Standard or Safe Mode), Black Screen w/cursor then Blue Screen Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press F to select Advanced Startup Options and then select Can't boot Windows XP (Standard or Safe Mode), Black Screen w/cursor then Blue Screen Safe Mode Technical Information STOP x E xC xF BB B xF E AO xF E AO FLTMGR SYS - Address F BB B base at F A DateStamp daAs far as the info in the message I see this screen with the same info everytime I rebooted As far as disk space my main drive is g aand I have about g of free space I m not sure if anything in the message refers to drivers Not sure how to change video adapters when I can t get into Windows Standard Mode or Safe Mode Also not sure how to deal with any of the BIOS suggestions or even know if it s a good idea to mess with it Again I cannot even boot to Safe Mode It takes me to the same Blue Screen message I have been able to boot from the CD I get to the Windows Setup screen it loads files It then says it s Starting Windows then takes me to the Windows XP Home Edition Setup It gives me the choices To set up Window XP now press Enter To repair a Windows XP installation using Recovery Console press R To quit Setup without installing Windows XP press F I pressed R and in the Recovery Console it shows C WINDOWSI press as this is the only Windows installation I have It then takes me to the Command Prompt C WINDOWS gt I have run CHKDSK and got this message The volume appears to be in good condition and was not checked Use p if you want to check the volume anyway kb total disk space kb are available bytes in each allocation unit total allocation units on disk allocation units available on disk I have also run CHKDSK r and it found and fixed one or more errors After I exited and tried to reboot from the HD and got the same BSOD with same message I don t know if this is a virus or hardware software problem I do have Malwarebytes Anti-Virus and Norton on the PC but without Windows XP I m not sure how to run them I have also booted from Hirems Boot CD and have run all the hardware tests checked HDs memory video etc I could and have found no problems Any light you could shed on this would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance Dave

A:Can't boot Windows XP (Standard or Safe Mode), Black Screen w/cursor then Blue Screen

mod bump

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/385215/cant-boot-windows-xp-standard-or-safe-mode-black-screen-wcursor-then-blue-screen/
Relevancy 78.69%

HI folks,

First post here, and looking for some advice for a complete PC/Software/hardware novice....

My Girlfriends lovely laptop will not boot up into windows....
Blue screen of death appears...
with the following info (not sure how much is relevant / irrelevant???)

"IRQL not less or equal"

0x0000000A (0x80EE5FF0, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x805218D4)

I can't start into safe mode either... screen freezes with all the MS-DOS lines...???
And last trusted version of windows doesn' help either...
I don't know if she's updated anything recently or installed anything???

Any guidance or info MUCH appreciated...

"Get a new GF / PC" is not what I'm looking to hear!!!

Relevancy 78.69%

Hi

sorry if this has been covered (but cant seem to find anything in the search which is the same)

i get a blue screen when i select my login (windows xp professionol edition) even in safe mode

this is what it says

STOP: 0X0000008E (0XC0000005 0X80550CAD 0XF4F35968 0X00000000)

0X0000008E far as i can find i guess this is something to do with a driver?

as for the rest i dont know as i cant find any numbers the same as mine

is the anything on the computer while star up that i can see what is failing?

thanks for any help

A:blue screen even in safe mode

No easy solution.Windows XP Common Issues Introduction to Windows NT Stop Errors - http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/bsod.php Aumha, STOP Messages - http://aumha.org/a/stop.htm Windows XP Stop Errors - http://kadaitcha.cx/xp/stop_error.html Windows XP Stop messages - http://www.updatexp.com/stop-messages.html Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/228317/blue-screen-even-in-safe-mode/
Relevancy 78.69%

hi every i am reduced to using my sister s computer to post this thread this morning i turned on my computer and it said i had a software hardware change that may have caused windows to not start successfully i chose start windows normally at first and it went to a blue screen of death it flashed away in a second so i couldn t read it it restarted itself and safe mode! Blue no and screen when it came back to that quot windows did not start quot etc i chose start in safe mode and Blue screen and no safe mode! it went back to the blue screen which then flashed away again and restarted itself i ve tried both the other options to see wat would happen and yes the blue screen returned on both occasions with safe mode and networking and safe mode with command prompt basically i can t access my computer AT ALL any help would be appreciated greatly and thanks in advance to anyone who can get me out of this ordeal nbsp

Relevancy 78.69%

Hi. My computer automatically starts in menu. Windows will not start normally.
It will not let me go into safe mode. When I click on safe mode and enter it keeps repeatng
system 32 over and over. Then the screen turns blue with a stop error then I cannot
do anything else. F8 will not do anything.
'' Please help''

A:Blue screen no safe mode

If your keyboard has a F-lock key, press it first before F8.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-no-safe-mode.562779/
Relevancy 78.69%

Ok so i have an HP G and I was playing League of Legends on it All of a sudden the game freezes and doesn't respond to anything I have to force shutdown and i tried it - more times each time it does the same thing I have played the game the night before and it was never a problem So i do some windows updates thinking maybe i Mode on [Get Safe blue in screen log only Can otherwise] needed to update my graphics cards drivers and it turned out there was an update but Can only log on in Safe Mode [Get blue screen otherwise] from that moment on after i restarted and tried to log on I would just get the blue screen crash memory dump It would happen right after the windows logo pops up Can only log on in Safe Mode [Get blue screen otherwise] on the screen and the only way i was able to Can only log on in Safe Mode [Get blue screen otherwise] access anything on the computer was going into safe mode with networking I tried doing what I could from there and this includes repair and recovery with no luck So i decided to cut my losses and restore factory settings it did that no problem but again when i tried to log in to finish it it would just crash with that awesome blue screen again Now i can't even get into safe mode because i need to finish restoring I can't log in at all Please someone HELP

A:Can only log on in Safe Mode [Get blue screen otherwise]

Hi AW0S

Can you tell me what the stop code is or was ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/286435-can-only-log-safe-mode-get-blue-screen-otherwise.html
Relevancy 78.69%

Hello,
I have a virus on my computer and it was recommended that i restart it in safe mode and do virus scans. So i tried to restart my computer in safe mode. I went to start then msconfig then to boot.ini and then clicked safeboot. Now everytime a restart the computer it goes directly to the screen where you can pick safemode, safemode with prompts, etc. No matter which selection i pick, once i pick it, a blue screen comes up saying i have an error and i need to check CHKDSK /F and at the bottom of the screen it has
0x0000007b (0xf789e524, 0xc0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000). please help.

I have a windows XP.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-in-safe-mode.149234/
Relevancy 78.69%

Hi. My other computer, a Dell, is old, and i've been having problems with it for a while. I did something to make my video card come out. Then when i turned it back on it was the blue screen saying bad_pool_caller. I tried to restart in safe mode, but the same blue screen kept appearing. I have quite a few things i need from that comp. is this the end for it, or is there something else i can do? will taking it to geek squad help?

Thanks, Brad

A:Blue screen - even safe mode

Hi Brad, and welcome to TSF!

First, what OS is this older computer running? What happens if you try to boot from the last known good config?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-even-safe-mode-173969.html
Relevancy 78.69%

I'm working on a friends Dell that obviously has viruses. When i try to open Internet explorer it closes as soon as it opens. I need to do this to get to the website of the virus sofware that I prefer to download it. So I tried to log in Safe Mode, but I get a blue screen that says bad_pool_caller and at the bottom has some codes, one of them is STOP: 0x000000c2. Can anyone help me?

A:Safe Mode gives Blue Screen

You can try getting into the Administrator account. In there you might be able to access the internet. BTW, If your friend has viruses Internet Explorer is not going to help much. Almost anything is better than IE.

Go to Control Panel \ User Accounts \ "Change the way users log on or off"

un-check both of the boxes and click "Apply Options"

Log off

Log on with the name "Administrator"

try messing around in there...

also if your friend has a firewall it is possible the firewall is set to deny access to certain programs or internet use.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/safe-mode-gives-blue-screen-353530.html
Relevancy 78.69%

I am fairly experienced with computers even Blue Safe Screen Mode for and have been working off and on as a technicial since Windows I can usually figure something out with enough searching but I am stummped here It helps that I got out of most tech work and went into programming full time about years ago In any case I attempted by first Windows upgrade from Windows I used the downloaded installer It seemed to go fine but I got excited and made the rookie mistake of trying to updated too many of my apps before rebooting -- even thought they had not to my recollection asked for a reboot Now all I get is a blue screen displaying INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED I finally Blue Screen even for Safe Mode found the way to get into safe mode and it does the same thing Here are the pertinant details Windows Pro x in-place upgrade from Windows Home Premium x HP laptop dv - cl GB RAM About GB HDD with about GB Free space remainingHere are some of the things I stupidly installed without rebooting Latest NVIDIA driverComcast Constent Guard uses Norton and other tools including apparently an AntiLoggerWindows Phone SDK which has its own set of Blue Screen even for Safe Mode dependancies it installsI haven t made a mistake like that in many years and while I was glad it was to my own machine rather than someone elses I would really like to be able to boot it again Thank you for your help We Blue Screen even for Safe Mode all get stuck once in a while -- that is how we learn EDIT I did read through the instructions for posting about BSOD but the two tools listed on the top require that you can run them Apparently both are -bit apps which will not run from command prompt in the recovery console That is the only thing I currently have access to unless I am missing something

A:Blue Screen even for Safe Mode

Hi

If you did not connect any new hardware to the system then that is probably a device driver error. If it is also happening in Safe Mode then it is probably a device driver loaded by a service that is marked as BOOT START.

If you can get to the option to choose safe mode then you should be able to do this.
Check out this tutorial and see if you can get to the System Restore part (basically, choose System Restore instead of Windows Startup Settings in the Advanced Options screen)...
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/system-restore-from-windows-8-recovery-environment/

You may have a restore point that will take you back to prior to you adding the item that is causing the blue screen.

James

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/483044/blue-screen-even-for-safe-mode/
Relevancy 78.69%

Well another problem for you, I was online and recieved a virus alert "Trojan Bloodhound Exploiter" , I think that was what it was . Anyway I tried to run Ewido Virus scanner in safe mode ,but The blue screen appeared saying " IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and it wont allow me to go into safe mode to check. I did run it in normal mode ,as with Nortons Anti Virus and nothing showed up. The only other thing I have done is used an old USB 2.5 Hard drive in my pC . Sometimes it loads sometimes it doesnt , I wiped old partions on it ,and I sometimes just pull it out of the usb port ,because it wont shut down ,via the stop Hardware Icon in the task bar, there u go ,any help would be appreciated.
regards Paul

A:Blue Screen in Safe Mode

Try running Norton in safe mode.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-in-safe-mode.474293/
Relevancy 78.69%

Hello, Ive had my laptop just over a year now, and have had no problem with it till yesterday. I recently installed a new printer and three days later all I get is the "blue screen of death" I have tried starting with repairs and it says there is no problem. I tried starting it up in safe mode, safe mode + networking, and safe mode + command prompt and continue to receive the blue screen. Can anyone help?

Try "Last Known Good Configuration (advanced) "

if not work

Try "Disable automatic restart on system failure "

and post back the error message here .

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-in-safe-mode.993924/
Relevancy 78.69%

My laptop was infected with a malware viruus earlier today I ran Screen Mode in Blue Safe SpySweeper MalwareBytes and Symantec Anti-virus and that seemed Blue Screen in Safe Mode to get rid of the virus HOwever Blue Screen in Safe Mode when I try to get into safe mode I get a blue screen The blue screen has practically no text just a question mark and something that looks like a corner of a box I have run ComboFox and I will include that log along with the hijackthis log Note I had a similar problem last month which is why I checked Safe Mode After running Combofix I was able to get into Safe Mode but this time is different I never finished the responses from my last post because the motherboard died or something HijackThis Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C Program Files Webroot Spy Sweeper WRConsumerService exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C Program Files Wave Systems Corp Services Manager DocMgr bin docmgr exe C Program Files Wave Systems Corp Common DataServer exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C WINDOWS System DLA DLACTRLW EXE C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Apoint HidFind exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe C Program Files Apoint Apntex exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Webroot Spy Sweeper SpySweeperUI exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C Program Files Wave Systems Corp Services Manager Secure Update AutoUpdate exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Common Files Motive McciCMService exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet NICCONFIGSVC exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM Rpcnet exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqnrs exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C Program Files NTRU Cryptosystems NTRU Hybrid TSS v bin tcsd win exe C Program Files Webroot Spy Sweeper SpySweeper exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C WINDOWS system HPZinw exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www att net R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dell com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search Default Page URL www google com ig d... Read more

ComboFix 09-11-28.03 - Jessie Morgan 11/28/2009 19:19.2.2 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.2046.1307 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Jessie Morgan\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {FB06448E-52B8-493A-90F3-E43226D3305C}
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Infected copy of c:\windows\system32\autochk.exe was found and disinfected
Restored copy from - c:\windows\system32\dllcache\autochk.exe
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-10-28 to 2009-11-29 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-11-28 17:32 . 2009-11-28 18:50 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Jessie Morgan\Local Settings\Application Data\gmilby
2009-11-28 14:35 . 2009-11-28 14:35 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Youdagames
2009-11-27 01:20 . 2009-11-27 01:20 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Westward
2009-11-27 01:20 . 2009-11-27 01:20 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Sandlot Shared
2009-11-25 14:32 . 2009-11-25 14:32 152576 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Jessie Morgan\Application Data\Sun\Java\jre1.6.0_17\lzma.dll
2009-11-25 14:32 . 2009-11-25 14:32 79488 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Jessie Morgan\Application Data\Sun\Java\jre1.6.0_17\gtapi.dll
2009-11-23 15:02 . 2009-11-23 15:02 5562672 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Jessie Morgan\Application Data\TVU Networks\AutoUpgrade\TVUPlayer2.4.9.1.exe
2009-11-23 15:02 . 2009-11-23 15:02 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Jessie Morgan\Application Data\TVU Networks
2009-11-23 02:40 . 2009-11-23 02:40 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\GameHouse
2009-11-22 00:47 . 2009-11-22 00:47 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\EscapeTheMuseum2
2009-11-12 14:13 . 2009-11-12 14:13 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Alawar Stargaze
2009-11-10 14:14 . 2009-11-10 14:14 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Jessie Morgan\Application Data\Playrix Entertainment
2009-11-07 14:54 . 2009-11-07 14:55 1794456 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Jessie Morgan\Application Data\Move Networks\MoveMediaPlayerWin_071701000002.exe
2009-11-06 23:34 . 2009-11-07 00:25 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Islands
2009-11-02 14:14 . 2009-11-02 14:14 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Jessie Morgan\Application Data\ElementalsTheMagicKey
2009-11-01 14:45 . 2009-11-01 14:45 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Jessie Morgan\Application Data\Dekovir
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-11-29 00:32 . 2008-12-19 00:53 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus
2009-11-29 00:31 . 2007-07-02 10:16 17408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnetp.exe
2009-11-29 00:31 . 2007-07-01 00:39 56680 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\Rpcnet.dll
2009-11-28 23:56 . 2007-07-02 10:18 17408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnetp.dll
2009-11-27 01:20 . 2007-07-02 19:33 -------- d---a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
2009-11-26 16:45 . 2007-04-25 17:41 29681 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvModes.dat
2009-11-26 14:53 . 2009-02-06 22:30 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\BigFishGamesCache
2009-11-25 14:33 . 2007-04-25 17:54 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Java
2009-11-21 19:16 . 2009-03-17 20:10 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Jessie Morgan\Application Data\Move Networks
2009-11-19 13:56 . 2009-10-13 18:51 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Jessie Morgan\Application Data\PlayFirst
2009-11-19 13:56 . 2009-10-13 18:26 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\PlayFirst
2009-11-15 15:00 . 2009-09-04 00:19 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Sandlot Games
2009-11-12 04:59 . 2007-06-05 00:0... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-in-safe-mode.881245/
Relevancy 78.69%

My computer can now only run in safe mode (not with networking)~

Please help!!!

INFO TO DESCRIBE THE PROBLEM:
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0000000000000010
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF880014F35D6
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Product: 768_1
C:\Windows\Minidump\040411-23914-01.dmp
C:\Users\Suzanna\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-43493-0.sysdata.xml
Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error:
The dependency service or group failed to start.
Log Name: System
Source: Service Control Manager
Event ID: 7001
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic

A:Blue Screen ~PLEASE HELP!!!~ Can only run in SAFE MODE

Are you able to upload the Minidump files? These are located in your Windows folder under Minidump. You can just zip them up and add them to your post. This should help establish the problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-please-help-can-only-run-in-safe-mode.989639/
Relevancy 78.69%

I tried going into Safe Mode earlier this week and I get a Blue Screen saying an error ocurred. I am running Windows XP. My computer recently had a malware/spyware type virus, and I went into Safe Mode in order to run scans, however this might not be related (I still have the malware, but that's a different issue).

A:Blue Screen going into Safe Mode

jess0789 said:

I tried going into Safe Mode earlier this week and I get a Blue Screen saying an error ocurred. I am running Windows XP. My computer recently had a malware/spyware type virus, and I went into Safe Mode in order to run scans, however this might not be related (I still have the malware, but that's a different issue).Click to expand...

It's actually quite surprising how many things you'd expect to do in Safe Mode yet cannot and lots of malware scans are included in that. If you see that Stop Error Message on a blue screen again, take a note of the first set of characters - 0x000000? - and post it so someone can advise on the fix. What are you using to fix the malware? You don't want it hanging around. Try Spybot from http://www.security.kolla.de and MalwareBytes from http://www.malwarebytes.org. They are both easy to use and effective but you also need a resident guard and AVG has a free version of its anti-virus and anti-spyware mix at http://www.free.grisoft.com.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-going-into-safe-mode.868392/
Relevancy 78.69%

Windows Ult x Unbootable Problem code after installing EaseUS ToDo backup system recovery startup repair not able to fix the startup returning the above problem code When I boot with the windows install disc it seems Windows 64x after program 7 Unbootable,code 6.1.7600.16385 Ult installing that i end up back at the system recovery startup repair and the same result I am notified that there are no restore points At one point I lost the use of Windows 7 Ult 64x Unbootable,code 6.1.7600.16385 after installing program my keyboard and at another the drives were mis-numbered I removed the button battery for minutes and am now back with only the original unbootable system Ideally I would like to fix and restore booting on this drive Secondarily would I be able to virtualize this drive to a virtual machine Windows 7 Ult 64x Unbootable,code 6.1.7600.16385 after installing program on another PC if it could boot as a virtual drive least attractive would be to do a fresh install of the OS to another disk and at least have access to the data I have many registered programs and configurations that would be lost in the last scenario Any help would be greatly appreciated Please let me know what info you need Regards RuchUrm

A:Windows 7 Ult 64x Unbootable,code 6.1.7600.16385 after installing program

Last night, I ran chkdsk c: /f.
Although I didn't see any thing that stood out in the screen output, at the end I received this message:

USN journal verification completed
The second NTFS boot sector is unwritable
Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50

Could this have something to do with the inability to start up?  Do I need to run something to fix the second sector?

Thanks.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/551730/windows-7-ult-64x-unbootablecode-61760016385-after-installing-program/
Relevancy 78.69%

Hello I m working on an emachines T with mb of RAM The problem is that no matter what I do I can t get it to boot all the way into Windows On startup I automatically get the Safe Mode screen No matter which option I choose it does the same thing I get the initial Windows screen then a blue screen appears with the following messsage Check with your hardware vendors for any BIOS update Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press F to select advanced start up options then select safe mode STOP x E xc x DCF xA E A x Begin dumping of physical memory Physical memory dump complete I don t have the Windows disk that came with this computer but I have one from another computer running the same version of Windows I m not sure how to use the recovery option - every time I ve tried I just get a c prompt Not sure what Solved: Then Screen Mode Bootup: On Safe Screen Blue to do at that point Any thoughts nbsp

Relevancy 78.69%

Blue Screen - Hangs On Xp Logo Screen - No Safe Mode

Hello There, I Would Really Appreciate Any Help.

As Above, I Am Pretty Sure This Has Happened To Other People.

I Installed A New Programme Which Was Downloaded From Bit Torrent(i Am Thinking Now That It Must've Contained A Virus).

Blue Screen - Memory Dump
Rebooted And Now It Just Hangs On Windows Xp Logo Screen.

Tried To Boot Using Safe Mode But No Joy.

Also Tried To Use The Restore Disks And The Xp Disk Itself But It Would Not Boot From Those.

What Do I Do Now? I Dont Want To Format The Drive And Loose All My Files.

A:Blue Screen - Hangs On Xp Logo Screen - No Safe Mode

If it was unable to boot from the restore disk or XP disk, that indicates that the BIOS Boot Optios are not set to allow it to boot from the CD before the Hard Drive.

Enter the Bios at boot-up time and correct this.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-hangs-on-xp-logo-screen-no-safe-mode.432157/
Relevancy 78.69%

I received the following error message when I attempted to restart my computer:

C0000218 Unknown Hard Error

When I restarted after the blue screen it went into a check disk but would not finish the scan.

I have tried to start the computer in safe mode with internet connection and after a few minutes the screen goes black. I've tried to start it using last known configuration and the screen goes black. Everything I try ~ the screen goes black.

Help!!!!

A:Blue screen & now won't start in safe mode, screen goes black

I'm writing from my husband's laptop because my desktop is completely dead.

We were out of town for several days and when we returned my desktop was running very slow so I attempted to restart it. It locked up, I pressed/held the power button and when it restarted it attempted to run a disk check. The disk check locked up and I had to press/hold the power button again. When it restarted I got a blue screen ~ stop: C0000218 unknown hard error.

Sometimes when I attempt to restart it I get: checking file system on C:
file system = NTFS

When I attempt to restart it in safe mode, safe mode with networking or starting in last known good configuration I get . . .

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\windows\appPatch\drvmain.sdb
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\windows\system32\drivers\ . . . (various items)

Now it won't start, not even in safe mode. Everything I try ~ I just get a black screen.

** I just tried to restart AGAIN and it ran disk scan, said it had completed disk scan and would restart, the screen went black when it attempted to restart and the screen is still black and it won't restart.

What can I do to get my computer back?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-now-wont-start-in-safe-mode-screen-goes-black.811055/
Relevancy 77.83%

I was just tried turning on my computer and I got the blue screen:

STOP: c0000218 {Registry File Failure}
\SystemRoot\System32\Config\SOFTWARE
or its log or alternate
It is corrupt, absent, or not writable.

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete.
Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.

I tried booting it on safe mode and I still got the same thing. Recently I donwloaded a registry cleaner called registry doctor, and I downloaded some movies on limewire. What can I do to fix this?

Relevancy 77.83%

I picked up a ad-ware which Norton's identified, and I manually cleaned. During the process, I had to boot to safe mode to delete one of the files. During the safe mode boot, on a screen that lists items being loaded, a query came up asking me to press esc to bypass d343bus.sys. I let it load, and the system then blue screened with the error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Saying the culprit was a IdeChnDr.sys. I rebooted, and this time hit escape to skip the d343bus.sys, and the system booted safe just fine.

My question is, what is this d343bus.sys, and could this be causing other problems which I may not be aware of?

Relevancy 77.83%

Hello, I had some problems with my computer that lead me to have to boot in safe mode F8 wasn't working so I changed the boot in system configuration to boot in safe mode minimal. Restarted went to boot in safe mode and it blue screened. Now I'm stuck with boot to safe mode blue screen loop. Is there anyway to change it back to boot windows normally?

Also there is no way I can see what the blue screen says as its gone in a blink of the eye.

I'm on windows 7 ultimate.

Thanks

A:Blue Screen In Safe Mode Boot

Update: got the blue screen error code by video taping the boot
stop: c000021a fatal system error 0x00000000 oxcoooo428 oxooo1
is what i can make out

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/blue-screen-in-safe-mode-boot-694395.html
Relevancy 77.83%

My son turned on his computer this evening and got the dreaded blue screen. Says "stop c000021a (Fatal System Error) The windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x0000135 (0x00000000) (0x00000000)
The system has been shut down."

This happens starting up with or without safe mode.

Any suggestions?
Is it a virus or hard drive problem?
Thank for any help.

A:blue screen-won't even start in safe mode

If you can, reboot the computer and after the initial screen start tapping the F8 key. If the option "last known good configuration" is offered, arrow down/up to it and select Enter. Give it some time to do it's job and hopefully that will work. More reading here:http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...kb;en-us;156669

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/195216/blue-screen-wont-even-start-in-safe-mode/
Relevancy 77.83%

I'm tryin to update my ATI radeon 9000 video driver
what I've done so far/able to do ->
->Downloaded driver update
->Uninstall both the ATI driver and the ATI control panel

Finally I uninstall ATI radeon 9000 and have to restart my computer

When I try and run the computer in safe mode (hit F8 on the loading thang) It begins to load but then stops then after about 2-3 seconds a blue screen appears and have to restart to ->best known configuration...
Can anyone help me update this driver

Relevancy 77.83%

Hi, 2 days ago I downloaded a windows update onto my packard bell netbook. When I try to restart my netbook it starts up as usual then says, continue with system resume and delete restoration data and proceed to system boot menu. When I press Continue with system resume, the BSOD appears. So, I restarted my netbook multiple times and then tried to access safe mode - the problem is, the blue screen of death appears before I get the option of putting it into safe mode.

If I've left anything out I'm sorry, I'm a major technophobe.

Please can anyone help me?

Thanks anyway!

G

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/343911/blue-screen-of-death-cant-get-into-safe-mode/
Relevancy 77.83%

I was on my laptop organizing all the files when I accidentally unplugged the power cord resulting in it turning off When I turned it back on it flashed the blue screen once and restarded I kept trying to turn it on and the same thing kept happening When I tried running it in Safe Mode it would show Safe Screen Prevents Blue Mode the windows files loading screen and continue to the regular loading screen where it would pop up a blue screen that said A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA If this is the first time you ve seen this stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed If this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need If problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software Disable BIOS memory options suck Blue Screen Prevents Safe Mode as caching or shadowing If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press Blue Screen Prevents Safe Mode F Blue Screen Prevents Safe Mode to select Advanced Startup Options and then select Safe Mode Technical information STOP x x BC x x FD x nbsp

A:Blue Screen Prevents Safe Mode

Hi, STOP: 0x00000050 is usually hardware related - including Ram - Drivers - System files etc.
First try a Start up repair - you will need the install DVD.
Vista repair options
http://tnthelpforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=177

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-prevents-safe-mode.1105458/
Relevancy 77.83%

Our desktop has some sort of virus/trojan. We can't run any scans - Avast, Spybot, Malwarebytes, Super Antispyware. We can't connect to the internet.

We are running Windows XP

Thank you in adavance for your help

A:Computer has blue screen except in safe mode

Boot into safemode with networking.......

Update and do a quick scan with Malwarebytes remove all that it finds and reboot.
http://www.filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware/download/ecf14848530d11a2f09a94b92a69fcfa/

Post the log here,
Update do a quick scan with Superantispyware remove all this finds reboot.
http://www.superantispyware.com/downloadfile.html?productid=SUPERANTISPYWAREFREE
post the log here.
Run a scan with Eset.
http://www.eset.com/us/online-scanner/
Make sure remove found threats and scan archives is checked.
When the scan finish list found threats save to clipboard copy to notepad Post the log here.

Please download FarbarServiceScanner and run it on the computer with the issue.
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FSS.exe
Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet Services
Windows Firewall
System Restore
Security Center/Action Center
Windows Update

Press "Scan".
It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
Please copy and paste the log to your reply.

Please download MINITOOLBOX and run it.
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/MiniToolBox.exe

Checkmark following boxes:
Report IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
List Devices (problems only)

Click Go and post the result.

Download Adware Cleaner run it as admin Click the delete button allow it to run and post the log it creates.

http://general-changelog-team.fr/fr/downloads/finish/20-outils-de-xplode/2-adwcleaner

Download Norman Malware Cleaner Run it Go to options then put a tick next to Enable rootkit cleaning. Hit the Full Scan>>>>>>>>Let it finish>>>>>>>>Go to the quarantine Tab>>>>>>> Tick the Select All>>>>>Then the Delete>>>>>>Quit
http://normanasa.vo.llnwd.net/o29/public/Norman_Malware_Cleaner.exe
A log will appear on your desktop post that here in your next reply.
REBoot after Norman.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/474807/computer-has-blue-screen-except-in-safe-mode/
Relevancy 77.83%

okay so when i got home yesterday i turned on my desktop computer which is running on windows XP black edition when it loaded everything and was about to get into the login screen it said 'out of range' i suspect this is because of the resolution i tried to get into safe mode but i ended up getting a blue screen several times i tried a system restore but still it says 'out of range' first time posting a thread sorry if Range, of mode screen Safe Blue Out it's in the wrong section and has been posted before ----EDIT---- the blue screen error when i try to run in Out of Range, Safe mode Blue screen safe mode says A problem has been detected and windows has been down to prevent damage to your computer If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen restart your computer If the screen apprears again follow these steps Check for viruses on your computer Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated Run CHDSK F to check for hard drive Out of Range, Safe mode Blue screen corruption and then restart your computer Technical information STOP x B xF E xC x x

A:Out of Range, Safe mode Blue screen

It sounds like your Display Adapter got corrupted somehow. You can try Last Known Good Configuration. You should be able to get to Safe Mode with Networking. If that fails, then try booting off of the XP CD and get to the Recovery Console, and type chkdsk /p and hit enter. the Check Disk utility will try and correct any file errors. Once you can get to Safe Mode, then uninstall the Display Adapter driver and download an updated driver for you computer model.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/out-of-range-safe-mode-blue-screen-513115.html
Relevancy 77.83%

Blue Screen Reads:
BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO
blah blah blah
***STOP: 0x00000074 (0x00000003, 0x00000002, 0x80087000,0xc000014c)

Cant boot into safe mode, computer simply reboots instantly and you can see the blue screen for a split second when you select that option or any other option. The only way to see the blue screen is to let the timer time out on the selection of windows did not start properly.
Do not have the choice of repair either, Any suggestions?

Compaq laptop, PresarioV4000, centrino 1600, 1280mb ram, 60 gig HD.

Relevancy 77.83%

I am having a similar issue. I am able to get a command prompt open and run chkdsk /r and it ends with the same error. I imagine nytenurse may have used the same method. When I try to boot, normally or in safe mode, I get a blue screen with STOP: 0x00000123. This happens every time I attempt to boot.

Any idea?

Relevancy 77.83%

Running Dell Dimension E with Windows XP sp can t figure out if it s or -bit I recently tried to get into safemode but it causes desktop to shut down resulting in blue screen with the following error message STOP X B OFX E OXC X OXOOOOOOOO Had to press power button to shut it down Restarted pressing F I know I m supposed to use F but I recall that I used F and it worked key repeatedly to in get into safe mode...result Can't screen." "blue get into safemode Same thing But it starts up fine when started up normally Currently I m also trying to get rid of the a redirect virus but that s another matter Other symptoms include very slow start up About of the time I try to log in but it stalls before displaying the quot Start quot button this requires that I log out through the task Can't get into safe mode...result in "blue screen." manager and try logging in again I ve run Rkill Malwarebytes lExplorer Anvi Smart Defender I removed a couple of viruses malware including the ransome virus Before I d have audio from a commercial randomly Can't get into safe mode...result in "blue screen." play for a few seconds Any help would be appreciated Thanks in advance Can't get into safe mode...result in "blue screen." Moderator Edit Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum It s possible malware is the cause of the issue Queen-Evie

A:Can't get into safe mode...result in "blue screen."

Hi, I'm just a user here, and I'm sure a moderator will come around. The key to hit for safe mode IS F8. I wouldn't play with the function keys, and during a restart, one of the screens tells you to hit F8 for safe boot. You can tap the F8 key more than once during the restart.

I've downloaded Super Anti Spyware (SAS) from Bleeping, and use it often. It is freeware, and it has a boot safe option on the menu. Right-click the safe boot option, to create a shortcut (another icon for safe boot will appear on the menu), and then click and hold to pull the second shortcut to the desktop. If this is confusing, I apologize, you can just download SAS and use the shortcut that's on its menu.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/482711/cant-get-into-safe-moderesult-in-blue-screen/
Relevancy 77.83%

Because I am apparently an idiot I tried to save some money a few months back and just purchase a hard drive for - Safe open Screen in Can Mode Blue only my wife's old Dell Vostro laptop rather than spend the money on a new computer Since then a couple of things have happened First my cd rom stopped working Blue Screen - Can only open in Safe Mode saying there is no driver and my attempts to find a compatible driver have been in vain So reloading the software I bought e g MS Office has been a non-starter but since I have used this computer very little I just blew that off However I needed to do some light word processing and send and check emails but when I turned the computer on I got the blue screen attached and can only get out of the blue screen restart blue screen cycle by opening windows in safe mode which of course means that I cannot connect to the internet In case the attachment is not clear enough the blue screen says DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL whatever that means Unfortunately this laptop shaped box is all I have at the moment Is there any hope for me Thank you for your help Sincerely Chef Chad

A:Blue Screen - Can only open in Safe Mode

I should clarify that, if I need to download certain programs that I can upload to my computer in safe mode, I have access to my wife's work computer, so hopefully that helps.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/525482/blue-screen-can-only-open-in-safe-mode/
Relevancy 77.83%

Hello, i am having the blue screen of death pop up, and while i try to reboot into safe mode, it's not allowing me to. I just recently replaced the modem due to a recent crash, and don't know what to do. Should i try the restore disk or is there any type of code that i should type in instead. Please help.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-and-safe-mode-problems-197811.html
Relevancy 77.83%

Recently updated my computer using automatic updates I unfortunately didn t pay attention to the updates that were being installed After a restart I got the following error A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer If this is the first time you ve seen this stop error screen restart your computer Screen, no access Safe Blue to Mode If this screen sppears again follow these steps Check to be sure you have adequate disk space If a drive is identified in the stop message disable the driver of check the manufacturer for driver updates Check with our hardware vendor for any BIOS updates Disable any memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press Blue Screen, no access to Safe Mode f to Blue Screen, no access to Safe Mode select advanced startup options and then slect safe mode Critical information xC x B A F xF BAE B x I ve attempted to Blue Screen, no access to Safe Mode use safe mode starting normally or using last known good configuration None allow me to get past the loading screen It just blue screens and restarts I also do not have the system restore CD as it was stolen some time ago The hard drive is currently hooked up to a hard drive reader and another computer However I can t quite figure out what the problem is nor can I access the files on the system administrator account which is my primary concern Any help would be appreciated Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 77.83%

I have run several scans on my comp with super anti-virus malware bytes and microsoft security essentials I have even used the online scanner at microsoft com and they say I am virus free Yet today someone accessed Cannot the blue mode...I safe in screen. get start the ftp panel of my website with my stolen password and uploaded files with trojan viruses I am not the most computer literate and posess only basic skills at this point I was told that super antispyware could be run in safe mode and would Cannot start in safe mode...I get the blue screen. detect any remaining problems that way Everytime I try to log into safe mode it goes to the blue screen that says windows had to be shut down The message indicates I should run chkdsk f to look for hard drive problems When I click the start menu and then run and type in chkdsk f it says it cant be found I dont know if I have a virus or some other technical problem going on I cannot start windows in any form of safe mode ie safe mode safe mode with networking or safe mode with command prompt Can someone tell me what I should do James

A:Cannot start in safe mode...I get the blue screen.

Hi .Can you login to XP normally? I don't see any indication, I see several references to booting into safe mode.What is the exact BSOD error message that you received?Why...are you trying to boot into safe mode?System manufacturer and model?Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/305974/cannot-start-in-safe-modei-get-the-blue-screen/
Relevancy 77.83%

We have the adware trojan that everyone is talking about. So we were trying to open up in safe mode and got the blue screen that says umnountable_Boot _Volume and now we get it in normal mode too.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Dan and Kara

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-after-trying-to-boot-in-safe-mode.590713/
Relevancy 77.83%

I recently attempted defragmenting my registry with Registry Medic Screen Blue Safe Mode up, Pls no start help! at or smth like that imidiatly after the restart I was not able to access my computer at all Safe mode generates the same error massage as the normal start up The Win startup recovery can not fix the problem I m attaching a pic of the blue screen It flashes for a few seconds and then the computer restarts My hardware is as follows toshiba satelite P -S Laptop Intel core Duo T ATI radeon OperaTION SYSTEM WIN x Ultimate Pls help I have some very important files on my hard drive As for viruses I have Avast free and Malewarebytes I had a suspicion that a facebook application by the name of quot Things You Never Say To A Teacher quot has added smth to the registry and Blue Screen at start up, no Safe Mode Pls help! that is why I attempted a clean and a defrag it in the first place Unfortunately stupidly I did not back it up first Is there a way to at least save my files Here is the pic of the error sorry if its a bit smuggy it was taken with a cell phone Main error code STOP x F nbsp

Relevancy 77.83%

first the black screen pops up about a hard/software change but i can not get passed the blue screen many thank yous

A:help cannot start in safe or any mode blue screen thanks

You should provide us with more information. What is the error message you get on the blue screen ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/help-cannot-start-in-safe-or-any-mode-blue-screen-thanks-78536.html
Relevancy 77.83%

I am a computer novice and when I try and startup my computer, I get a Blue Screen which flashes briefly so I can read what it says. If I press F8 it allows me to get into safe mode with networking. The computer which is windows xp occasionally lets me reboot in regular mode but very seldom and it will usually go haywire for some reason in regular mode and shutdown when this happens. Where do I start to remedy this problem? Thanks for all responses in advance.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-can-only-boot-in-safe-mode.563990/
Relevancy 77.83%

Windows was stuck, so turned it off. Scndsk ran when restarted. Stuck again. Now at every option at the F8 reboot screen, screen goes to blue screen saying windows xp has shut down. uninstall scndisk and any anti viral, new software, etc. I have a winsows XP and SP2 OS disk that came with another computer, that I thought might work, but don't want to try this without checking. If I can use it, will I loose files? tried to attach a photo of screen. thanks

A:xp won't open in safe mode-goes to blue screen

Hi

STOP 0x00000024 NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM usually indicates a corrupt file system.

First you are going to need the Windows XP CD. If you do not have one you can download the Windows XP recovery Console ISO from here.
Write it to CD using a program like ImgBurn.
Once written to CD, boot your PC with the CD or with the Windows XP CD.
On the first screen press "r" to enter the recovery console (3rd option).
When asked which Windows you want to log in to type in the number that corresponds to the correct installation (Usually "1")
Enter the Administrator password (if asked) else just press enter if you do not have one.
Then at the command prompt type

Code:
chkdsk c: /r
and enter.
Allow chkdsk to run.
If any errors are found then run chkdsk again until no errors are found.
Restart the PC once done.

For a more detailed document (with screen shots) on how to enter the recovery console see How to Enter Windows XP Recovery Console

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/xp-wont-open-in-safe-mode-goes-to-blue-screen-558638.html
Relevancy 77.83%

Booting to normal mode, after logging in I get a blue screen. I can boot to safe mode. I tried system restore but it freezes. I tried recovery console and that blue screens with a stop message of pci.sys. Cleared out msconfig and non-windows services - no luck. I've attached the latest minidumps. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Machine specs:
Dell Dimension 9150
XP Media Center Edition SP3
Pentium (R)
1 GB RAM

A:Blue screen at login - Safe mode ok

If you can get on in safe mode, click on start--all programs--accessories--command prompt, once at the command prompt type chkdsk /r (there is a space after chkdsk before /r then click enter it will give you a message that it is in use do you want to run at next startup type y for yes and reboot it should run when it reboots, let it finish when it has finished type exit at the command prompt get the disk out and reboot. Good Luck!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-at-login-safe-mode-ok-448488.html
Relevancy 77.83%

Hello,

My computer has gotten a bit screwed up. Im running vista home premium. On startup i get the blue screen with the information:

STOP: 0X0000C1F5 (OXOOOOOOOO) (OXOOOOOOOO) (OXOOOOOOOO) (OXOOOOOOOO)

Ive tried to press F8 on startup but nothing happens. I dont know what to do. I have everything i need backed up on disks so all Im trying to do at this stage is restore to the factory settings.

I have a legal copy of windows but a disk did not ship with my laptop (SONY VAOI PCG 391M).

What caused this to happen was that the computer was turned off during a restore...

What should i do?!?

Thanks,

john

Relevancy 77.83%

The computer i am running has been through a lot of stuff, and this morning it finally gave out on me, It blue screened and now will only start in safe mode, when i run it normally it allowed me to type my password then it freezes while saying welcome. and does not go past there sometimes it will restart or blue screen from there.
safemode runs fine though.

A:Blue screen starts in safe mode

The winlogonui process might be messed up by some nasty invasive stuff. Try running MalwareBytes from http://www.malwarebytes.com in Safe Mode with Networking so you can download, install and update it first. It's quite safe to click on Remove Selected at the end of teh scan - it won't take out anything you need to keep.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-starts-in-safe-mode.980398/
Relevancy 77.83%

Hi i have wiondows 7 and need to boot into safe mode to run a antivirus software, when going into safe mode it starts to load but then gives me a blue screen and goes off after 3 seconds. Below i have provided a picture of the error message and a video of what my problem is ( click the last picture of the black screen and that will load the video):

From the above could anyone be able to tell me what is faulty or how to fix as every other mode is fine but not in safe mode or safe mode with networking.

Thanks

A:Blue screen when trying to load in safe mode

Try this: Ray Woodcock's Latest: Windows 7: EUBKMON.SYS Error: Driver Unloaded Without Cancelling Pending Operations

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/blue-screen-when-trying-to-load-in-safe-mode-648324.html