Windows Support Forum

Random BSOD 0x00000101

Q: Random BSOD 0x00000101

Hello, I have an issue. Apperantly my PC rarely and randomly BSODs. Like either watching a video or playing a game. Here is my PC.
Processor - Intel i5 3570K @ 3.40GHz
Memory - PC3-12800 Crucial 8GB DDR3
Hard Drive 1 - Samsung HD320KJ (320GB)
Hard Drive 2 - WD Blue 640GB
Video Card - Sapphire HD 6850 1GB
Operating System - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Motherboard - Asus P8Z77-V LX2
PSU - Corsair 500W CXv2 PSU

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Random BSOD 0x00000101

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Random BSOD 0x00000101

Hello and welcome to SF .
The file you uploaded contains nothing but the dump files, please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions and let the SFDT run its course
until the completion of all of the files (eight in total not including the dumps).

This particular bugcheck is one of the few bugcheck codes (0x101) that cannot be analyzed with a minidump.
Please navigate to C:\Windows there should be a file titled MEMORY.dmp (usually a few hundred MB)
copy the file to your desktop, zip and upload the file using a file hosting service i.e Dropbox, Skydrive.

Other bugchecks are 0x124;

Quote:
A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. - H2SO4

The generic nature of the 0x124 (Arg1=0) stop code means we would have to take
the trail & error approach.

Do you have any spear parts (or another PC) to test with?
The usual suspect of this kind of BCCode is the CPU but it's often not the the case which is why we need
to test other components to rule them out as the cause.
How old are your components?

What is the make an model of you PSU?
Fill out this form and post back the result:
Power Supply Calculator
Good practice, open up the case and re-seat all types of connection.
SATA Cables (HDD/SSD/ODD).
SATA-Power.
Motherboard 24-pin.
Motherboard 4/8-pin (CPU).
Re-seat the RAM.
Re-seat the GPU.
Make sure that every slot / cable head is free of dust or other obstruction.
Make sure that every connection is seating properly and firmly in-place.

Also have a look at the motherboard and the GPU, search for any "bad caps", bulky, leaking bloated capacitors.

i.e

Download Speccy and post a Screenshot of the summary window, one at idle and another while putting load on the PC using Prime95 for the CPU side and Furmark for the GPU.

Reset the BIOS back to default in case you're unaware that your CPU is overclocked:CLR CMOS

Note
Write down the current value of the SATA Mode!
Its either AHCI or IDE.
After resetting the CMOS go back and verify the value for SATA Mode is what it was
when the OS was installed.

Note
If any component is overclocked reset it back to stock speeds!

Good places to read more:
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
Stop 0x124 Troubleshooting - 'New Method'

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306383-random-bsod-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hello!!.
I having random restarts and BSOD, apparently the error comes from the processor.

I tried clean install of Windows and install updated drivers.

The DM Log is attached.

Thanks!!.

A:Random BSOD 0x00000101

The cause of your problem is the hardware. Run MemTest86+ for 8 passes and Seatools for DOS and Windows.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+
SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use

Have you overclocked?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/359217-random-bsod-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Error on BSOD screen is "A clock interval was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval"

After the BSOD, it didn't occur to me that running CCleaner would delete the DMP files, however I had already copied them to a safe location in order to upload them here...

I assume the DM collector won't work because CCleaner deleted the DMP files...

I uploaded the minidump and the full dmp files to my MediaFire account:

Full:
http://www.**************/download/5...6is/MEMORY.DMP

Mini:
http://www.**************/download/k...15-7394-01.dmp

Please enter the media fire dot com into the asterisks above since sevenforums deletes that portion of my link...

Thank you immensely!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/385486-random-bsod-during-gaming-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi,

I Just had the error code: 0x00000101

So well, I just watching YT, surf the webs. After that I had this BSOD. :I

And also I just noticed that my computer bit slow-ish lately, so I'm not sure if overheat is cause those things..

A:Random BSOD, Error 0x00000101

Minidumps are not enough to analyze 0x101 bugchecks. You'll have to upload a kernel dump (C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP).

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294339-random-bsod-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, OEM, about 2 years old

This post is long overdue. My comp seems to BSOD regularly now. Usually when doing nothing more than looking at various forums on Chrome. Also, BSOD happens whether I'm running applications or not - I've turned on comp and left room while it boots only to be greeted by 'Start Windows Normally..." screen.

I'm not sure what more information you need to assist me, but let me know and I will get it ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

A:BSOD, seems random, happens at least once a day error (0x00000101)

Your Stop 0x124 is a hardware error.

If you are overclocking try resetting your processor to standard settings and see if that helps.

If you continue to get BSOD here are some more things you may want to consider.

This is usually heat related, defective hardware, memory or even processor though it is"possible" that it is driver related (rare).

Quote:
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
Synopsis:

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.
Generic "Stop 0x124" Troubleshooting Strategy:

1) Ensure that none of the hardware components are overclocked. Hardware that is driven beyond its design specifications - by overclocking - can malfunction in unpredictable ways.
2) Ensure that the machine is adequately cooled.
If there is any doubt, open up the side of the PC case (be mindful of any relevant warranty conditions!) and point a mains fan squarely at the motherboard. That will rule out most (lack of) cooling issues.
3) Update all hardware-related drivers: video, sound, RAID (if any), NIC... anything that interacts with a piece of hardware.
It is good practice to run the latest drivers anyway.
4) Update the motherboard BIOS according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Their website should provide detailed instructions as to the brand and model-specific procedure.
5) Rarely, bugs in the OS may cause "false positive" 0x124 events where the hardware wasn't complaining but Windows thought otherwise (because of the bug).
At the time of writing, Windows 7 is not known to suffer from any such defects, but it is nevertheless important to always keep Windows itself updated.

6) Attempt to (stress) test those hardware components which can be put through their paces artificially.
The most obvious examples are the RAM and HDD(s).
For the RAM, use the in-built memory diagnostics (run MDSCHED) or the 3rd-party memtest86 utility to run many hours worth of testing.
For hard drives, check whether CHKDSK /R finds any problems on the drive(s), notably "bad sectors".
Unreliable RAM, in particular, is deadly as far as software is concerned, and anything other than a 100% clear memory test result is cause for concern. Unfortunately, even a 100% clear result from the diagnostics utilities does not guarantee that the RAM is free from defects - only that none were encountered during the test passes.

7) As the last of the non-invasive troubleshooting steps, perform a "vanilla" reinstallation of Windows: just the OS itself without any additional applications, games, utilities, updates, or new drivers - NOTHING AT ALL that is not sourced from the Windows 7 disc.
Should that fail to mitigate the 0x124 problem, jump to the next steps.
If you run the "vanilla" installation long enough to convince yourself that not a single 0x124 crash has occurred, start installing updates and applications slowly, always pausing between successive additions long enough to get a feel for whether the machine is still free from 0x124 crashes.
Should the crashing resume, obviously the very last software addition(s) may be somehow linked to the root cause.
If stop 0x124 errors persist despite the steps above, and the harware is under warranty, consider returning it and requesting a replacement which does not suffer periodic MCE events.
Be aware that attempting the subsequent harware troubleshooting steps may, in some cases, void your warranty:

8) Clean and carefully remove any dust from the inside of the machine.
Reseat all connectors and memory modules.
Use a can of compressed air to clean out the RAM DIMM sockets as much as possible.

9) If all else fails, start removing items of hardware one-by-one in... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225102-bsod-seems-random-happens-least-once-day-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Just randomly BSOD, i check everything (memory,cpu...).
I reinstall windows 7, and i still have this problem.
Here is my files.

Regards,
Salesh

A:BSOD random while browsing, error 0x00000101

Please post the report of Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instruction

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/398594-bsod-random-while-browsing-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 73.96%

My BSOD screens are getting worse. My computer setup is below in the files. There is a change that I have done. I had a GTS 250 1GB Dark knight with the most recent driver. I was having several BSOD issues a day when in use. I went back to an older driver after completely removing the up to date driver. It did not fix the issue.

I suspected an issue with the card itself, I removed the graphics card and completely removed all drivers. I am currently using the onboard graphics right now and the system is continuing to BSOD on a consistent basis.

I am using the most updated version of BIOS for the Motherboard.

The JPG that is attached is a picture of all the ones I have had in the last few days along with as much info as I can put in a single screenshot.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

A:BSOD at random intervals. Error 0x0000000a and 0x00000101

I had 4 more BSODs since the initial post. The minidumps are attached.

Thank you in advance.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/307365-bsod-random-intervals-error-0x0000000a-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi I've been having seconds. BSOD at error up for 5-10 PC also 0x00000101 locking random, this issue for about a month now and has now gotten teeth-gnashingly infuriating I have had this setup for about months and the last hardware added was a different DVD write about months ago No specific pattern cause but PC would just BSOD with the message quot BSOD at random, also PC locking up for 5-10 seconds. error 0x00000101 A clock interupt was not BSOD at random, also PC locking up for 5-10 seconds. error 0x00000101 received on a secondary processor quot I've rotated the RAM to see if this is any issue reseated the GFX card and even taken out stick of memory to see if this helps but it hasn't BSOD has gotten less frequent but the pausing and locking up is happening nearly every other minute and lasts for upto seconds I haven't updated to the latest BIOS as yet as according to the suppliers of the OC'd chip mobo it would render the OC redundant However I have now gone back to standard settings so maybe the BIOS update would be advisable Any help is greatly appreciated Many thanks

A:BSOD at random, also PC locking up for 5-10 seconds. error 0x00000101

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (101)
An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in an
MP system within the allocated interval. This indicates that the specified
processor is hung and not processing interrupts.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000019, Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, 0.
Arg3: fffff8800396a180, The PRCB address of the hung processor.
Arg4: 0000000000000007, 0.
Let us begin with some hardware testings.

Stress test the CPU.
Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.

Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Are you overclocking? As you are getting BSODs, you should stop overclocking and run all the hardware components like CPU, GPU and RAM to their default settings. Also set the BIOS to default, too.
How To Clear CMOS (Reset BIOS)

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.

Lte us know the results. Also upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294682-bsod-random-also-pc-locking-up-5-10-seconds-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi,

So i was reading and checking a lot of sites about this error and i think i done everything that i can do on my own. I am not realy a computer guy like more ppl out there. It started just random like one month ago mostly getting the (ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0) 0x00000101. Done some checks but i got no idea how to fix this. So i am starting this thread to find out what is realy going on with my pc and hope that someone will help me find a solution.

-Did the Memtest86+ and no errors

A:BSOD playing games or even random. error 0x00000101

Did the Memtest86+ and no errors

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/318206-bsod-playing-games-even-random-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 73.1%

So a friend of mine has a problem with his PC, that gets BSOD'd every once in a while for the same reason every time. As far as I can tell that's the error he gets (0x00000101) and the file that BlueScreenView tells the problem comes from is ntoskrnl.exe. (as it can be seen here Screenshot by Lightshot)
I've attached the dump file.
some info that may help you get to the problem is that whenever he unplugs his headphones while he's in skype call, his PC freezes after a few seconds. (no BSOD, but he has to restart)

Thanks for any help in advance

A:Random BSOD (happened last time a month ago). error 0x00000101

Hello Kickurass,

How frequently are these BBODs occurring?

Please try downloading all the latest drivers from your manufacture website and run Windows Update.

Run a scan with Malwarebytes, to make sure your computer isn't infected https://www.malwarebytes.org/

Thank you,
VinnyBuxton

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/338152-random-bsod-happened-last-time-month-ago-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I am working on a laptop that has been getting random BSOD usually while nothing special is running. I have run memory checks, several antivirus scans to remove a lot of malware and trojans. Finally at my wits end with this. I would very much appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction as to what is causing it.

Acer Aspire 7750-6669
Intel Core I3-2350M
6GB memory
1TB

Thanks in advance
Whyastarin

A:Random BSOD multiple errors ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0 bug check 0x00000101

Hello whyastarin .

Please remove IRST:

Code:
lmvm iaStor
Browse full module list
start end module name
fffff880`0109b000 fffff880`011ef000 iaStor T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: iaStor.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\iaStor.sys
Image name: iaStor.sys
Browse all global symbols functions data
Timestamp: Thu Jan 13 03:50:12 2011
Driver Reference Table - iaStor.sys

Quote: Originally Posted by Arc

Get rid of intel rapid storage. First uninstall it from Control Panel > Programs and Features.
Then Uninstall the driver from device manager.

Right click on "my computer" icon and click "manage" on the context menu.
It will open the "computer management" window.
Select "Device Manager" in the left pane, It will list all the existing devices up.
Expand "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
Select one Intel device item under it, right click, uninstall.
Continue the process for all Intel items under "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers"
Now restart the computer. At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate native system driver.

Remove AVAST:
Remove Avast Anti-Virus following this article - avast! Uninstall Utility | Download aswClear
Install Microsoft Security Essentials as an alternative.

Missing SAS (SuperAntiSpyware) files:

Code:
SASDIFSV ROOT\LEGACY_SASDIFSV\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
SASKUTIL ROOT\LEGACY_SASKUTIL\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
Please reinstall.
Cleanup your startup:
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Are you using Norton Online Backup?, if not please remove!

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Norton Online Backup

Keep us posted .

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/312481-random-bsod-multiple-errors-ntoskrnl-exe-75bc0-bug-check-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Been happening as long as i can remember having this pc, destroys gaming experience.

0x00000101 A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval.

I have tried updating drivers, removing unnescesary software, done Ram tests and HDD scans to no avail.
Just Re-installed my windows as a last ditch effort and still no help.

A:0x00000101 at random times.

Some good suggestions and tests in this thread. BSOD at random, also PC locking up for 5-10 seconds. error 0x00000101

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/352855-0x00000101-random-times.html
Relevancy 60.2%

My computer has crashed twice today, giving me error code 0x00000101. The first time was while watching Netflix, and the second time was while playing Minecraft. Additionally, I got an error code 0x0000007A (ataport.sys) while surfing the internet.

Perfmon and Dump files attached below. Thanks for the help.

A:Random BSODs - Errors 0x00000101 and 0x0000007A

Only 60 updates since SP1, most systems have 70 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get all available updates.

Your Linksys AE1000 is a USB wireless device. Win7 doesn't like these devices and with older drivers they are a known cause of BSOD's. Here's my rant on them:

Quote:
I do not recommend using wireless USB devices. Especially in Win7 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 - and using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win7 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

We've been seeing BSOD issues with SSD's. Here's the info that I've compiled:

Quote:
There's not a whole bunch available to test SSD's. The "easiest" test is to remove the SSD, install a platter-based hard drive, install Windows and test for stability that way.

Here's some suggestions:
- Update the SSD's firmware to the latest available version (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
- Slow the memory (RAM) down to the next slower speed (I've only seen one person who claimed that this worked for them).
- Use any manufacturer's utilities that you may have. If you don't have any, then try this free one (I haven't used it myself): Crystal Dew World
- Update chipset and storage controller drivers to the latest available from the manufacturer of the device (not the manufacturer of the motherboard). Be sure to update ALL controllers on the motherboard!
....NOTE: Recently (Nov 2011) we had BSOD issues with the Marvell 91xx controller and an SSD. You may have to switch controllers also.-
Replace the SSD with a platter based hard drive and see if that stops the BSOD's. If it does, then it's likely that there's a problem with the SSD OR an incompatibility with your system.
It's my opinion that SSD's aren't reliable enough (with current hardware) to be used on a system that needs to work reliably. Until I see reliability I will not recommend, nor will I use, SSD's for critical applications.
06 Dec 2011 - This post tends to confirm issues with certain SSD chipsets and certain controllers - [SOLVED] cant find the cause of BSOD F4 - Tech Support Forum

FNet Turbo HDD USB Driver (FNETURPX.SYS)_dates from 2008. Please install an updated version or uninstall this program from your system.

This Creative audio driver (ctac32k.sys) dates from 2008. Please install an updated version or uninstall this program from your system.

Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs:
3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
- Create a System Restore Point prior to doing any of this. DO NOT mess with the drivers themselves - leave the Windows\System32\drivers directory alone unless we specifically direct you to it!
- Please either update the older drivers from the device manufacturer's website - or uninstall them from your system. Reference links are included below.
- DO NOT use Windows Update or the Update Drivers function of Device Manager.
- Please feel free to post back about any drivers that you are having difficulty locating.
- Windows Update exceptions may be noted below for Windows drivers.

Code:

mvs91xx.sys Fri Apr 08 06:50:11 2011 (4D9EE863)
mvxxmm.sys Fri Apr 08 06:49:53 2011 (4D9EE851)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
WRkrn.sys Fri Jan 13 16:28:48 2012 (4F10A210)
NDIS.SYS Sat Nov 20 04:23:30 2010 (4CE79392)
FNETURPX.SYS Fri Oct 03 22:27:02 2008 (48E6D476)
AsrAppCharger.sys Fri Jun 11 02:37:12 2010 (4C11D998)
nvstusb.sys Sat Oct 15 01:54:19 2011 (4E99200B)
ae1000w7.sys Fri Jan 15 03:15:48 2010 (4B502434)
EtronHub3.sys Fri Jan 28 16:46:45 2011 (4D433945)
k57nd60a.sys... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/211470-random-bsods-errors-0x00000101-0x0000007a.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hey guys!

I was browsing Facebook and exactly when I wanted to play a video I got this BSOD:

(It stuck on Initializing disk for crash dump so I force restarted the computer if this is for any help)

Could you help me find out why I got it and how to avoid it in the future?

Thank's

A:BSOD while browsing Facebook, STOP: 0x00000101; Image of BSOD attached

Hello LukaLean and welcome to the Forums,

Please follow the BSOD Posting Instructions and provide us with the .zip file created.
Good luck and keep us posted,
Nommy

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304625-bsod-while-browsing-facebook-stop-0x00000101-image-bsod-attached.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hey guys I've been reading these forums for quite some time but never had the urge to join until now and it's not for the most pleasant reason There's not much to this story other than I was running Windows bit for quite some time without knowing it until I went into the properties section of quot My Computer quot Needless to say 0x00000101 without BSOD OS - I immediately grabbed my disk and started formatting my PC A few hours later after a deep long format I started up my PC and tried to install windows bit only to be met by the quot A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval quot x BSOD I would provide dumps if I could or any other information for that matter but I don't have a PC to start up There is no OS installed and as soon BSOD - 0x00000101 without OS as I try install I get the BSOD I've tried different disks of Windows bit and different ROM drives All taken from family members in the house to see if they were the problem and even switched out my harddrives Lastly I attempted to run the install with without different graphics cards and memory sticks If it helps here's the list you guys ask OS - Windows Professional bit Windows bit OEM or Retail - Full retail purchase Hardware - Nothing is older than months Except my graphics cards and PSU which are about a year and a half old Age of OS installation - None installed i k - Not overclocked or tweaked Crossfire HD 's ASUS P P Deluxe Intel P Coolermaster watt Manufacturer - Myself Exact model number - N A I feel my chances are slim with such a small amount of information but any direction would be greatly appreciated Thank you for your time Dennis

A:BSOD - 0x00000101 without OS

This is highly unusual. Where during the installation does it occur? Perhaps the Windows driver package has a faulty driver in it for your hardware.

A couple things of note about 0x101 bugchecks. These bugchecks occur when a processor core has halted for whatever reason, resulting in it not responding to the required clock interrupt that keeps tally on everything and keeps things in sync. It can be that it's held up doing something else, or it's butted into another core trying to grab the same resource at the same time (usually a sync issue), or it may even be a fault processor and failed to wake up to respond to the interrupt. These are the most common causes of 0x101 bugchecks.

Given your scenario, I'm curious on a few things. Where did you receive the 64-bit version of Windows 7? Was this the disc that came in the same package as the 32-bit? Are there any scratches, scuffs, or blemishes on the disc? Does installing the 32-bit version work? It may be that for whatever reason your system can't seem to run 64-bit (bad hardware, most likely mobo/cpu) or the 64-bit Windows install disc itself is bad.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0x00000101-without-os-619888.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello!

My friend bought a new computer (almost the same as mine) But is having problems with bluescreens.
Mostly after 30min ingame. It gives the following bluescreen:

Quote:

BCCode: 101
BCP1: 0000000000000019
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFF88002F64180
BCP4: 0000000000000002

I've tried a LOT, like updating drivers, updating bios, tried all solutions in google,... And it's just not working out for me.

PC Spec:
ASUS P8 H67-M EVO
NVIDIA 560GTX
Intel i7 2600K
Kingston 8GB DDR3 1333 (KHX1333C9D3B1K2/8G)

BSOD Minidump:
092512-40076-01.dmp

If you have any suggestions, please reply.

Thanks in advance!

A:BSOD: 0x00000101

Follow the instructions here> http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html
Lets see if the BSOD dump file(s) can tell us whats going on.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0x00000101-667690.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello all I am new in the forums and I need your help My pc is : BSOD 0x00000101 getting the BSOD Stop x quot A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval quot And it goes on quot Check to make sure any new BSOD : 0x00000101 hardware or software is properly installed If there is a BSOD : 0x00000101 new installation ask your software or hardware manufacturer for any new updates you might need BSOD : 0x00000101 If problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restsart your computer press F to select advanced startup options and then select safe mode quot I am getting this STOP error randomly when browsing playing listening to music etc I have the latest nVidia drivers and MemTest showed no problems with my RAM I also uninstalled Daemon Tools and deleted the SPTD driver The OS came pre-installed These are my system specs Operating System Windows Vista Home Premium bit Build Service Pack vistasp gdr - System Manufacturer MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO LTD System Model MS- BIOS Phoenix - AwardBIOS v PG Processor Intel R Core TM CPU GHz CPUs GHz Memory GB RAM Windows Dir C WindowsDirectX Version DirectX I have attached the Windows NT BSOD folder and the Minidumps I would really appreciate your help since I am not a pro in such things Thanks in advance

A:BSOD : 0x00000101

You only have 189 updates after SP2 - most systems have 350 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get all available updates.

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on Win7 systems due to the sptd.sys driver. I'd suggest uninstalling it from your Vista system "just in case" - you can always reinstall it later on.
Please uninstall the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): DuplexSecure - FAQ

Your Realtek network card drivers date from 2006, please update them immediately from the Realtek website here: Realtek

Your Philips 713x Inbox PCI TV Capture card driver dates from 2007, please see if there's an update available from the manufacturer of your system.

Due to the large number of instances of Norton in the memory dumps, I'd have to suggest testing to see if it's to blame. To do this, try the following:

Anti-Virus Removal:
Please do the following:
- download a free antivirus for testing purposes: Free AntiVirus
- uninstall the Norton from your system (you can reinstall it, if so desired, when we're done troubleshooting)
- remove any remnants of Norton using this free tool: http://us.norton.com/support/kb/web_...080710133834EN
- IMMEDIATELY install and update the free antivirus, then check to ensure that the Windows Firewall is turned on.
- check to see if this fixes the BSOD's
NOTE: NEVER run more than 1 anti-virus, firewall, Internet Security/Security Center application at the same time.

If all of the above doesn't fix it, then have a look at this topic for further suggestions (even though it's a Win7 topic, it applies to Vista also): STOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT troubleshtg - Windows 7 Forums

Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs
3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES

Code:

SYMDS.SYS Mon May 16 18:14:26 2011 (4DD1A1C2)
SYMEFA.SYS Tue Nov 22 19:48:14 2011 (4ECC42CE)
Ph3xIB32.sys Tue Apr 03 13:43:20 2007 (46129238)
nvlddmkm.sys Wed Feb 29 12:59:51 2012 (4F4E6797)
nvBridge.kmd Thu Apr 07 23:14:44 2011 (4D9E7DA4)
Rtnicxp.sys Fri Jun 30 14:15:49 2006 (44A56A55)
RTKVAC.SYS Thu Jun 18 15:36:37 2009 (4A3A9745)
nvhda32v.sys Tue Jan 17 07:45:27 2012 (4F156D67)
ccSetx86.sys Fri Nov 04 17:52:52 2011 (4EB45EB4)
Ironx86.SYS Mon Nov 14 21:00:13 2011 (4EC1C7AD)
SYMTDIV.SYS Sat Nov 12 15:54:55 2011 (4EBEDD1F)
SYMEVENT.SYS Mon Jan 23 13:57:32 2012 (4F1DAD9C)
SRTSPX.SYS Tue Nov 22 18:48:43 2011 (4ECC34DB)
IDSvix86.sys Tue Nov 22 15:22:09 2011 (4ECC0471)
eeCtrl.sys Fri Jan 20 18:33:15 2012 (4F19F9BB)
EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys Fri Jan 20 18:33:18 2012 (4F19F9BE)
BHDrvx86.sys Fri Feb 10 21:46:04 2012 (4F35D66C)
NuidFltr.sys Fri May 08 04:35:42 2009 (4A03EEDE)
SRTSP.SYS Tue Nov 22 18:48:37 2011 (4ECC34D5)
NAVEX15.SYS Fri Jul 29 08:07:28 2011 (4E32A280)
NAVENG.SYS Fri Jul 29 08:10:02 2011 (4E32A31A)
sptd.sys Tue Jan 03 19:00:39 2012 (4F0396A7)
SYMEFA.SYS Thu Jul 21 20:20:59 2011 (4E28C26B)
dtsoftbus01.sys Wed Jul 27 10:03:27 2011 (4E301AAF)
Ironx86.SYS Fri Jul 22 21:24:01 2011 (4E2A22B1)
SYMTDIV.SYS Wed Jul 20 22:09:38 2011 (4E278A62)
SYMEVENT.SYS Wed May 04 23:15:41 2011 (4DC2165D)
SRTSPX.SYS Tue Aug 02 16:26:26 2011 (4E385D72)
IDSVix86.sys Wed Jul 20 09:18:06 2011 (4E26D58E)
eeCtrl.sys Thu Jul 07 21:45:11 2011 (4E166127)
EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys Thu Jul 07 21:45:11 2011 (4E166127)
BHDrvx86.sys Tue J... Read more

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/295532-bsod-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I have been receiving a ton of BSOD's lately. My computer was working one day. then the next day i clean it and turn it on and I can't watch videos full screen and none of my games work. all cause BSOD. I have no idea how to fix it so hopefully you kind people can help me out. It would be greatly appreciated. Please ask if any other info is required. Thank you

A:BSOD while trying to fix my computer 0x00000101

Welcome aboard, choady63.

Scan the system for possible virus infection.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
Apply the latest version of nVidia display driver.
You may download it directly, from our forum link Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7; or you may opt for the Option 2 of Drivers- Download NVIDIA Drivers for ?Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products? (it requires java installed).

Do some general USB maintenance. For the port, first, uninstall and reinstall the USB ports drivers.
Right click on Computer icon > manage. It will open the computer management window.
Click on "Device Manager" in the left pane, it will list all installed devices up.
Expand "USB Serial Bus Controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
Click on one item to select, then right click and uninstall.
Do the same for all.
Restart the computer.
At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate drivers.
And, Disable USB Selective Suspense too.
USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off

For the devices, first, detach all the USB devices other than the keyboard and mouse.
Then, Update the drivers for them all, including the keyboard and mouse, if any third party drivers are installed for them.

Uninstall the program : Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare 6. It is not needed, but harmful.

Uninstall Norton and all Symentec products using Norton Removal tool. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download and install those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

If all failed, follow it: STOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT troubleshtg

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/273655-bsod-while-trying-fix-my-computer-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hi.

Had this rig for 6 months or less now, and have had nothing but problems. With some messing around with bios settings, I can sometimes get the system stable, but when some settings change it will go back to bsod'ing everywhere, and I can't even consider OC'ing.

As I have mentioned in the title, the BSOD normally occur when under load, but then can also occur when doing light tasks also. But ingame / loading games normally is the cause of the problem.

Finding the route of the problem might help me alot, and with help hopefully from someone here, I can either look to change my hardware or alter some settings to give me a stable system.

I have tried every recommendation that has been given to me, but nothing has proven successful yet.

Please find attached the seven folder, and I really appreciate any help offered.

Thank you.

A:BSOD 0x00000101 (normally under load)

Welcome
It is almost to give a definitive answer with only one mini dmp report. Your case is complicated by the fact that it indicated analysis inconclusive. Use the computer, when you have about 3 more bsods, send us the reports

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245217-bsod-0x00000101-normally-under-load.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hi error BSOD, 0x00000101 Recently my SSD crashed and couldn t be detected again in the bios Therefore I replaced the SSD with a BSOD, error 0x00000101 regular HDD and installed Windows again But now I have some BSOD with error x on a regular base Attached you can find my dump file and the zip file Code kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in an MP system within the allocated interval This indicates that the specified processor is hung and not processing interrupts Arguments Arg Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks Arg Arg fffff fd The PRCB address of the hung processor Arg Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT PROC DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME SearchProtocol CURRENT IRQL d ANALYSIS VERSION debuggers dbg - amd fre STACK TEXT fffff e fffff d d a fffff fd nt KeBugCheckEx fffff e fffff cd fffff fffff ce b e nt FNODOBFM string' x e e fffff e f fffff c a fffff c fffff e a fffff c fffffa nt KeUpdateSystemTime x fffff e f fffff cca fffff e ae hal HalpHpetClockInterrupt x d fffff e fffff ca f ffff cd a fffffa fffffa f f nt KiInterruptDispatchNoLock x fffff e b fffff c acb fffff e c fffffa ff nt KeFlushProcessWriteBuffers x b fffff e fffff fbf fffffa d b fffff e ca fffff nt KeSetPriorityAndQuantumProcess xd fffff e d fffff ccd fffffa ff fffff e ca efad fffffa fe c nt NtSetInformationProcess x bf fffff e c a nt KiSystemServiceCopyEnd x fe d x a STACK COMMAND kb SYMBOL NAME ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME Unknown Module IMAGE NAME Unknown Image DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP IMAGE VERSION FAILURE BUCKET ID X CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT PROC ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE BUCKET ID X CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT PROC ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE ANALYSIS SOURCE KM FAILURE ID HASH STRING km x clock watchdog timeout proc analysis inconclusive FAILURE ID HASH b a ee -e a- -d e -c c ba f Followup MachineOwner --------- Could anyone please help me finding the problem I also noted that the temperature of my GPU is C So maybe it a problem of overheating my GPU But before I change the ventilation in my case I want to be sure if that s going to solve the problem

A:BSOD, error 0x00000101

Avast is causing issues. Uninstall Avast and install MS Security Essentials and MalwareBytes.

Note
Make sure you uncheck the 'Enable Free Trial' box when installing Malwarebytes.

Code:
fffff880`086e4ad8 fffff880`040c73dfUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\aswSnx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.sys
aswSnx+0x283df

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/364341-bsod-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello all. Been awhile since I have been on the forum, but I had a Blue Screen of Death last night, and can't say I have ever had in the past on this computer

I had mirc running, and watching Divx, and a browser open I believe. I also use Adtrap and had it enabled.

Filename in question was ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+cca4a fffff800`04260000 fffff800`04845000 0x005e5000 0x521ea035

Here is my dump

Thanks for any help on this.

A:BSOD error 0x00000101

try this link and see if this might help resolve the issue:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...58187178,d.aWc

EDIT: it says its for windows xp but generally speaking the steps should be the same for windows 7 if im not mistaken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/315812-bsod-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Recently I built my own pc and randomly while using it I am getting the BSOD error, mainly when trying to play games. I get the error; STOP 0X00000101 (0X0000000000000031, 0X0000000000000000, 0XFFFFF88002F64180, 0X0000000000000002). This has been annoying me to no end and I cannot seem to find the issue that is why I turn to you guys to help me out before I end up returning the whole pc and sticking to my laptop. PLEASE help me

Attached are the minidump files that i got from the blue screens (3 of them provided)

Specs:
Windows 7 ultimate x64
Asus M5A97
AMD fx 4100
Amd radeon hd 7750
2x 4gb corsair vengeance
500 & 200 GB seagate barracuda (200 has os)

A:BSOD Error 0x00000101

Bump.

I used to have Windows 8 on this pc and it started freezing randomly so I formatted my HDD and put Windows 7 on it. I still get freezing with Windows 7 which was supposedly supposed to fix. Along with the freezing that I had with Windows 8 I still get those along with the blue screen posted above. If someone could please lead me in the direction or of how to tell what this error is it would be really appreciated. Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/267700-bsod-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello I have get the BSOD when playing games it's a game pc and i just got it most of the parts are fairly new except the video card 0x00000101. BSOD:0x00000124 And My pc Operating System Windows -bit CPU AMD FX- C Vishera nm Technology RAM GB Dual-Channel DDR MHz - - - Motherboard ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC SABERTOOTH FX R Socket C Graphics S B x Hz MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX Ti BOOST EVGA C Hard Drives GB Samsung SSD EVO GB SSD C GB Western Digital WDC WD EZRX- D PB SATA C Optical Drives DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH- DB Audio Realtek High Definition Audio Good temps as you can see they do not run hot I use MSI afterburner to have good control of the fans I DO NOT overclock with MSI afterburner I don't overclock at all A report of the BSOD's i had Dump File Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver Caused By Address File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor Crash Address Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time - - dmp - - x ffffe d b hal dll hal dll c f x ntoskrnl exe dca C Windows Minidump - - dmp - - - - dmp - - x ffffd ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe dca x ntoskrnl exe dca C Windows Minidump - - dmp - - i hope you guys can help me fix this thanks in advance

A:BSOD:0x00000124 And 0x00000101.

MSI Afterburner (along with Riva Tuner and EVGA Precision) are known to cause BSOD's in some Windows systems (it's driver is usually RTCore64.sys). Please un-install them immediately!

If you're overclocking, please stop the overclock while we're troubleshooting. Feel free to resume the overclock once the system has been stabilized.

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum): Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions Please use Option 1 as it provides Event Viewer logs.

Also, please start with these free hardware diagnostics (STOP 0x124 errors are mostly hardware problems): Hardware Diagnostics

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/51359-bsod-0x00000124-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 55.9%

BSOD 0x000000c4 and 0x00000101

A:BSOD 0x000000c4 and 0x00000101

Please post the following here before we begin, please do not begin a new thread: Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/288462-bsod-0x000000c4-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I made a post a while ago that never got resolved because I couldn't retrieve the error reports from my PC. It's been a couple weeks but was finally able to get them off my PC. Could someone take a look at my thread and let me know if they can see what's causing my PC to BSOD? Perfmon/error reports are linked in the thread. Thanks for any help! :]

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...x0000009c.html

A:BSOD 0x00000101 and 0x0000009c

We actually need the most current DMP files not event viewer

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

Some generic help

STOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT troubleshtg

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/222306-bsod-0x00000101-0x0000009c.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I have bought a new computer last August - so it is 6 months old.
Since I have got it, I randomly get the BSOD Stop 0x00000101 "A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval".

I have updated all of my drivers, and now the computer is just randomly freezing.

I have attached my pc spec and the Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2, i tried to get the 'perfmon /report ' and it gave an error

'An error occured while attempting to generate the report.

The system cannot find the path specified. '

PC Spec -

Windows 7 64 bit
i5 2500k CPU @ 3.30 GHz
BIOS - American megatrends 0501, 9/5/11
SMBIOS version: 2.6
Motherboard: ASUSTEK Comp Inc, model P8Z68-V
Chipset:
Northbridge Intel Sandy Bridge rev. 09
Southbridge Intel Z68 rev. B3
Graphic Interface PCI-Express
PCI-E Link Width x16
PCI-E Max Link Width x16
Memory Type DDR3
Memory Size 4096 MBytes
Channels Dual

Graphics: NVIDA GeForce GTX 560

Please help.

A:BSOD happens randomly ' 0x00000101 '

Hi Ripa98070, welcome to 7F!

This is your Bugcheck report:

Code:
0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000031, Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks.
Arg3: fffff88003565180, The PRCB address of the hung processor.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, 0.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_4_PROC

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: d

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`009a9628 fffff800`032d88c9 : 00000000`00000101 00000000`00000031 00000000`00000000 fffff880`03565180 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`009a9630 fffff800`0328b497 : 00000000`00000000 fffff800`00000002 00000000`00002711 fffff800`032838a4 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x4e2e
fffff880`009a96c0 fffff800`037f7895 : fffff800`0381d460 fffff880`009a9870 fffff800`0381d460 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeUpdateSystemTime+0x377
fffff880`009a97c0 fffff800`0327d173 : 00000000`1ccc54c7 fffff800`033f6e80 fffff880`035d7180 fffffa80`09514660 : hal!HalpHpetClockInterrupt+0x8d
fffff880`009a97f0 fffff800`032b7327 : fffff800`033f6e80 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiInterruptDispatchNoLock+0x163
fffff880`009a9980 fffff800`032867cc : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`009a9ab8 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxFlushEntireTb+0x93
fffff880`009a99c0 fffff800`03248469 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`0000007f fffffa80`0204d7d0 00000000`00000080 : nt!KeFlushMultipleRangeTb+0x28c
fffff880`009a9a90 fffff800`03248cb7 : 00000000`000ac400 00000000`0000007f 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!MiZeroPageChain+0x14e
fffff880`009a9ad0 fffff800`0351bfee : fffffa80`036b8040 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`03656890 fffff800`032725d9 : nt!MmZeroPageThread+0x83a
fffff880`009a9c00 fffff800`032725e6 : fffff800`033f6e80 fffffa80`036b8040 fffff800`03404cc0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`009a9c40 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxStartSystemThread+0x16
STACK_COMMAND: kb

SYMBOL_NAME: ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: Unknown_Module

IMAGE_NAME: Unknown_Image

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_4_PROC_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE

BUCKET_ID: X64_CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_4_PROC_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE

Followup: MachineOwner
This will explain what is wrong:
BSOD Index

With a link to this thread: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tml#post356791

Quote:
What you're looking for will be in one of the following categories:
a) BIOS bug (you have the latest BIOS version installed)
b) a driver whose activity is causing the target processor to lock up
c) a hardware defect (temperature, voltage, dust, RFI, outright borkedness...)

Source from: BSOD Index

All courtesy of usasma.
It would help if you could enter your System Specs in the area provided
Here's how to do it: System Info - See Your System Specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/214901-bsod-happens-randomly-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hopefully someone here can help me out this has been driving me mad NTOSKRNL.EXE, after reinstalling even OS BSOD 0x00000101, from I'd been getting a lot of BSODs related to various drivers from all sorts of sources such as AMD drivers and network drivers and I read that this may be due to quot leftover drivers quot and registry entries left behind after updating drivers I didn't much feel like tracking down and cleaning out all this so I just opted to reinstall Windows which has helped in the past I thought it did help this time but I got a BSOD again a short time BSOD from NTOSKRNL.EXE, 0x00000101, even after reinstalling OS ago related to NTOSKRNL exe with a x bug check code which I'd seen before I reinstalled Windows I'm getting this info BSOD from NTOSKRNL.EXE, 0x00000101, even after reinstalling OS from Bluescreen View the BSOD itself said quot BSOD from NTOSKRNL.EXE, 0x00000101, even after reinstalling OS A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval quot Please help I'm at the end of my rope here What info do you need from me to help me get this sorted EDIT Added the required Seven Forums Diagnostic zip file My bad should have read before posting

A:BSOD from NTOSKRNL.EXE, 0x00000101, even after reinstalling OS

Hey Namo, welcome to SF .

0x101, unfortunately this bug check code doesn't contain enough
information in the minidump file be analyzed fully.

Please upload the Kernel dump file using Dropbox or Skydrive, the file is located in the Windows directory
and is usually a few hundred Megabytes in size.

Code:
C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp
The single hint I can get from the minidump is with relation to the GPU (Graphics card).

What is the make, model and age of your PSU (Power Supply)?
Power Supply Calculator

Test for thermals and stability:
Download HWinfo and post a Screenshot of the sensors window, one at idle and another while putting load on the PC using Prime95 for the CPU side and Furmark for the GPU.Before running Prime95 make sure to enable Round-off checking (see 1st post under the tutorial).

Note
It is not mandatory to run both tests simultaneously, although possible as long as the temperatures are under constant monitoring.

Testing the RAM:

Quote: Originally Posted by koolkat77

Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+:

Tip
Pay close attention to part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors"
Test the RAM with Memtest86+ for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.

When done with the testing procedure take a picture and upload it here.

This will help you to determine where the issue is origination from (if any):

First run it with all the existing/installed RAM modules. If it comes with no error, all is good.

But if it starts showing errors, Stop testing. Errors/red lines means one or more RAM is faulty. But the fault may occur due to a faulty DIMM slot, too, which is a motherboard component. Using memtest86+, you can discriminate between a faulty RAM and a faulty motherboard.

How? Say you have two RAM sticks and two DIMM slots. You obtained errors at the test with all RAM sticks installed. Now, remove all the sticks but one. Test it in all the available slots, one by one. Continue the same procedure for all the available sticks.
How to make the inference that is it a RAM issue or it is a motherboard issue? Suppose you have got the result like that:
testSlot1Slot2RAM1ErrorErrorRAM2GoodGood It is a RAM, a bad RAM.

But if you have got a result like that:
testSlot1Slot2RAM1ErrorGoodRAM2ErrorGood It is a motherboard issue. The particular slot is bad.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/320751-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-0x00000101-even-after-reinstalling-os.html
Relevancy 55.47%

I changed my faulty HDD and installed new one Done dust cleaning and changed thermal paste After windows install, 7 new BSOD 0x00000101 Windows install I get BSOD x Log Code Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter x Parameter x Parameter x b c Parameter x Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe d File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp rtm - Processor -bit Crash Address ntoskrnl exe d Stack Windows 7 new install, BSOD 0x00000101 Address ntoskrnl exe f fd Stack Address ntoskrnl exe cae Stack Address ntoskrnl exe b b Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - Windows 7 new install, BSOD 0x00000101 - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter x Parameter x Parameter x dc Parameter x Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe d File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp rtm - Processor -bit Crash Address ntoskrnl exe d Stack Address ntoskrnl exe f fd Stack Address ntoskrnl exe cae Stack Address ntoskrnl exe b b Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter x Parameter x Parameter x dc Parameter x Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe d File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp rtm - Processor -bit Crash Address ntoskrnl exe d Stack Address ntoskrnl exe f fd Stack Address ntoskrnl exe cae Stack Address ntoskrnl exe b b Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String KERNEL MODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter xc d Parameter x Parameter x db e d Parameter x Caused By Driver halmacpi dll Caused By Address halmacpi dll ba File Description Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp rtm - Processor -bit Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address ntoskrnl exe ab b Stack Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address ntoskrnl exe ffa Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size

A:Windows 7 new install, BSOD 0x00000101

Was this after succesfull install? Can you boot into win7... it looks like you did(?) How did you list the dump otherwise

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272818-windows-7-new-install-bsod-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 55.47%

For a few months I have been experiencing BSOD problems with certain games such as Sleeping Dogs and the Mass Effect Demo Other games such as Max Payne and Assassin's Creed Revelation have not been a problem I can be gaming for - minutes when the PC will hang After a few seconds running certain BSOD 0x00000101 games.# while it will either correct itself or crash and it BSOD 0x00000101 while running certain games.# will within minutes hang again and crash I have verified my drivers and in the process replaced some drivers for mouse and keyboard with MS generic drivers and I have made sure all drivers BSOD 0x00000101 while running certain games.# and directx are fully up to date as far as I can The BIOS is the latest version and the processor is listed as compatible with the board MSI H M-P G v I have exhaustively bench-tested my RAM NVidia card and processor At one time I was convinced the fault was with the processor and so for a while borrowed a processor from work I work at a small independent PC hardware store and tested my machine It seemed to solve the problem so I approached Intel and their customer services guy advised me to burn-in test the original processor to verify a fault and it passed after six hours of testing I suspect there is no hardware fault but if there was one at all I'd wager it is the processor I cannot return the CPU through work because our supply chain insists warranty is handled by Intel I reloaded from the Windows installation DVD recently when I changed my HDD for an SSD and have experienced exactly the same fault before and after My partner has an identical graphics card and other components can be borrowed from work including the same model motherboard so swapping out components is no problem but I feel sure it is software In my event log please disregard the driver message about my HTC phone -- the fault predates the phone by months Weirdly the fault seems to have started around the same time I swapped my monitor for my dad's I had Acer AL was not detected correctly by system no driver I suspect and so DirectX games would only play Windowed I swapped for his slightly newer model Acer AL and DirectX games would play fullscreen I believe it is purely coincidental but have included this info just in case My thanks to anyone who can help

A:BSOD 0x00000101 while running certain games.#

By the way...

BIOS settings are all default except SATA mode is AHCI, not IDE and boot priorities. I also have Ubuntu 12.10 and boot via GRUB, but the fault predates the installation of Ubuntu.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/270772-bsod-0x00000101-while-running-certain-games.html
Relevancy 55.47%

First time seeing this BSOD error 0x00000101 while playing MW3. Appreciate if anybody could help me out. Dumps attached. Thanks!

i5 2500k @4.8Ghz
8GB GSkill Ram @ 1866Mhz
Asus P8P67 motherboard
EVGA GTX 570
Creative Xtreme Music soundcard

Relevancy 55.47%

Hi, since my nvidia 740 died, my pc started with this error randomly, after my graphic card died I format my pc and this continues happened and is very annoying. what is te cause of it?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/402662-bsod-0x00000101-error-very-ramdom.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Good afternoon all A little bit of background on my issues I have had this rig for about months or so About months ago I had an issue I believed to be the PSU so I RMA'd that and a couple weeks later had a new PSU and tried to boot with BSoD 0x00000101 gaming while browsing. or no luck I then took it to a local shop where he found some scorch marks on my mobo that I had missed I RMA'd my motherboard and nearly a BSoD 0x00000101 while gaming or browsing. month later I was piecing back together my computer Turns out my storage of certain pieces of hardware could have been better in the month without a mobo As I went to remount my cpu I find that - of the pins have bent pretty badly I hurry out to a nearby microcenter and pick up a new processor Unfortunately they no longer carry my old cpu Phenom II x T so I have to pick up a FX- Which after some quick research I find is BSoD 0x00000101 while gaming or browsing. compatible with my mainboard I start up my computer just fine when I get home chill out on it for a little while glad to have a computer again after almost months I load up my new copy of SWTOR Then come the BSoDs x I restart hoping it's just minor error and - minutes later my system locks up on me and the next several power ups are a combination of freezes spontaneous restarts and bluescreens BSoD 0x00000101 while gaming or browsing. I have taken it to the same guy that found my mobo problem with no luck great finds there I have run memtest for several passes with no found errors I have returned my cpu for another FX- no luck I have swapped out my gpu for a spare GT and still I get crashes I have furmarked with stable results I have run prime for hours straight with nothing significant I have even made sure all of my voltages and timings are correct in bios And I have reinstalled windows separate times I have been searching for an answer for the last weeks with no real luck If there is one out there I hope I can find it here Any further suggestions or diagnostics would be greatly appreciated Thank you Kal P S I have included all of the minidumps I have available via the process outlined in the posting instructions I do believe I also have a recent large dump file that I could host send later if need be P P S Current System Specs Mainboard FXA-GD CPU AMD FX- PSU Zephyr-MX w GPU Nvidia GeForce GT RAM GB Corsair Vengeance x GB OS Win Ult reinstalled days ago

A:BSoD 0x00000101 while gaming or browsing.

These were all related to BCC101

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/231793-bsod-0x00000101-while-gaming-browsing.html
Relevancy 55.47%

as advised, created a new topic.

installed w7 tonight, since i'll be passing the pc over to my cousin.
i had the problem back when w7 first came out, reverted back to xp until now, installed w7SP1 on second hard drive an bam bsod.

attatched ss of the bsod, ul of the mem dump in process (slow ul speed 15k)

amd athlon phenom black 2.3ghz x4
radeaon 4770 gpu
4gb ram

A:w7 bsod 0x00000101 clock interupt

Please upload a report

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/w7-bsod-0x00000101-clock-interupt-631573.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Fresh install of Win Pro all Windows Updates i - x brand new custom rig OCed to with latest BIOS ran Driver Genius till no more updates found ran hours of Prime blend twice with no errors and stable temperatures on all cores GPUs have latest drivers ran MemTest no errors discovered normal operation of PC brings no issues SFC scannow did produce messages about corrupt files that could not be repaired but that seems almost normal for everybody Have had x errors three times in past hours once after I left the PC running for an extended time on screensaver and twice more playing a PC Errors 0x00000101 Stop with Rig New BSOD game I went ahead and got full logs Unfortunately in this reply window all the little icons are broken and I cannot see any way to attach the zip file The tutorial to upload files is useless bc as I said this window BSOD Stop Errors 0x00000101 with New Rig that I am typing in has every single one of the icons broken including the one for attaching a file Already refreshed browser and tried it in a different browser still same problem Cannot click on quot attachments quot Please advise thanks

A:BSOD Stop Errors 0x00000101 with New Rig

First of all stop overclocking it can cause unpredictable problems with an operating system and can potentially damage your hardware. The particular BSOD you are receiving can be caused by:

Code:
Device driver, BIOS bug, hardware defect (see Significant Posts section below)
so with that in mind reset any O.C. you may have, check the motherboard manufacturers website for BIOS updates, other than that I am shooting blind here without any information from the SF_diagnostic tool.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297090-bsod-stop-errors-0x00000101-new-rig.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hey i can't reenact and cause the bsod it randomly circumstances 0x00000101 unknown BSOD occurs i've ran BSOD unknown circumstances 0x00000101 memtest times no fails BSOD unknown circumstances 0x00000101 formatted my ssd main hd and clean reinstalled windows the problem still occurs Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff fd Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File BSOD unknown circumstances 0x00000101 Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff d Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff dd Parameter Caused By Driver nvlddmkm sys Caused By Address nvlddmkm sys df bb File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff fd Parameter Caused By Driver ataport SYS Caused By Address ataport SYS c File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff d Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff d Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff d Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff dd Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr ... Read more

A:BSOD unknown circumstances 0x00000101

Your crash reports indicate a possible problem with your Windows installation. Please follow the Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions. Post the results in your next post; do not start a new thread.

Quote: Originally Posted by Brink

NOTE: The MGADIAG report does not contain any sensitive or personal information, and is best posted un-edited for us to be able to help.

7. Select (highlight) all of the MGADiag report that you just pasted, and click on the code box # toolbar icon to wrap the report in a code box when posted. (see screenshot below)

Attachment 219575

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/238459-bsod-unknown-circumstances-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 55.47%

User has been experiencing these for some time now. System underwent a thorough cleaning/physical check on mid-July, elevating the overall Windows health index from around 5 to arounf 10. But it did not solve these BSODs. I have just enabled minidumps on his rig. Checks done so far:

* memtest86+ : after 2 passes no problems were found
* processor temps quite low (physically system very cool as well)
* hdd passed both a short and a long SMART test
* sfc /scannow indicated no issues
* system clean according to MBAM, NAV 2013, MS MRT and Kaspersky TDSKiller

A single log is attached and a couple of questions:

1) should I enable kernel, full or minidumps here? The attached BSOD was captured with a setting of "minidump"...

2) Per some other info, I have enabled driver verifier, but after obtaining today's BSOD... Should I disable it at this phase of investigation?

EDIT: Motherboard is MSI PT890 Neo-V, with BIOS updated to the latest 3.90.

A:BSOD: STOP 0x00000101 CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Welcome
Let me give you a little lesson on BSODs. Each dmp report gives a little clue as to the cause. It takes several to arrive at a definitive solution. You have given us only one, which makes a solution difficult. To make it more difficult the results of your reports say, results inconclusive
Uninstall the verifier, use the computer as usual, continue to post here with additional dumps as they occur.
The mini dmp is sufficient.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/298462-bsod-stop-0x00000101-clock_watchdog_timeout.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello everyone since December I have had BSOD they have not all been the same though I fixed the problems for the first few BSOD STOP: 0x00000101 0x0000001E & BSOD BSOD STOP: 0x00000101 & 0x0000001E I was getting and everything was fine up BSOD STOP: 0x00000101 & 0x0000001E until last week I have started getting them again Here is a Picture of the two BSOD BSOD STOP x http i imgur com rjmug w jpg BSOD STOP x E BSOD STOP: 0x00000101 & 0x0000001E http i imgur com IZh AMQ jpg I have tried everything I can think of I have fully uninstalled all my Nvidia drivers and removed the files left over manually I have cleaned by computer case checked the fans put new heat gel on my CPU tried back dated graphics cards drivers and even beta drivers reinstalling windows Memtest Furmark CPU stress test My CPU's average temperature is around C I have reinstalled all the software for all my USB devices searched for updates for windows rest my BIOS to default I have even read through posts of this site for this kinda BSOD and nothing has helped me Im pulling my hair out here I need my PC for work and I really need help If you guys need the notepad file from the blue screens I'm not sure where to find them on my PC so if you guys could let me know ill post it on here Also my Computer Specs Windows Ultimate SP -bit ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX AMD Phenom II x Processor GB RAM ASUS motherboard m n t-m Thank you

A:BSOD STOP: 0x00000101 & 0x0000001E

We really need the full reports. Please upload them and we will provide our analysis and troubleshooting steps.http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

-----

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-stop-0x00000101-and-0x0000001e-685083.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi guys I posted this question up over the weeked and it looks like my thread got taken down I suspect for not complying with the BSOD posting rules However I'm unable to post any sort of dump files or log files as my BSOD is preventing me from booting into BSOD 0x00000101 booting. when Error the computer either normally or in safe mode BSOD when booting. Error 0x00000101 When ever I boot up normally I get to the windows log on screen and it hangs then re-boots giving the BSOD error When I try to boot into safe mode it gets to the splash screen then re-boots to the same BSOD All I can do is post a picture of the BSOD details which I'll pop at the bottom of this thread System Spec -------------- Windows Pro x Downloaded from the MS website The system is custom built AMD Athlon X gb DDR MSI M B mb PCI-e graphics I have already removed the gfx card and trying to boot with alternate sticks of DDR installed to eliminate faults with those pieces of hardware Still get the same BSOD The errors started of BSOD when booting. Error 0x00000101 with the machine re-booting every mins or so either under load when streaming a movie or when turned on and sat idle doing nothing Then it progressed to the stage it's at now where I can't even get the machine to boot into windows I hope this is sufficient information for some help or advice and sorry for not posting any error logs but like I said I can't get into windows in full or safe mode

A:BSOD when booting. Error 0x00000101

Hi again. Just wondering whether anybody has any opinions or advice on this for me?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/234897-bsod-when-booting-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi I just bought some brand new hardware Components - CPU Intel i K - Grafische kaart Nvidia GTX Ti MSI Twin Forzr - HDD storage Samsung HD HM - SSD OS Crucial M GB - Moederbord Asus P P Pro - 0x00000101 BSOD error MineCraft; Voeding Corsair ATX - Case Cooler Master CM II - A Samsung DVD writer reader All BSOD MineCraft; error 0x00000101 hardware is well connected and recognized by the BIOS Installed Windows perfectly boot time is awesome Although I have a BSOD x A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval I get this BSOD always when I play MineCraft Let s say in an average time of minutes I looked up what this BSOD could mean and how its caused It could be due bad graphical or DirectX drivers I updated them to the latest stable version Didn t work out I also monitored the temperature First the CPU then the GPU The temperature was of the CPU was rising slowly but wasn t higher than C Looked up Core i K max temperature is around C After few minutes got a BSOD SO I believe it isn t the cooling although it s still the stock cooler plan to replace it I also checked the motherboard was around C Same story for the GPU Didn t pass C The BIOS isn t updated yet good idea to do so The SSD has the latest firmware installed I m afraid it must be the CPU what do you smart guys think Some dumps http e-webservices eu dump dump rar Mb sorry for bad English

A:BSOD MineCraft; error 0x00000101

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/205405-bsod-minecraft-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Just got this computer from newegg.ca on feb 16th.

cyberpowerpc 2101
amd 970a-d3 mobo with FX 8150 3.6ghz
4 x 4gig ddr3 1333
amd radeon hd 6950 2gig
Im running the OEM of Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit that came installed with it.

While installing games like Firefall or LOCO Evolution the installer keeps freezing and I get a BSOD a few seconds later saying a clock interrupt wasn't received on a secondary processor.

A:getting BSOD while installing games like LOCO 0x00000101

Hello Lanthos, welcome to SevenForums!

IF OVERCLOCKING, STOP AND RESET ALL CLOCKS BACK TO STOCK.

I've taken a look at your dumps. Tons of different errors, but there are a few dumps that consistently show the 0x116 GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT bugcheck, and some atikmpag.sys faults (ATI/AMD driver related). This is a pesky bugcheck that is usually related to a failing graphics card, dust (probably not in your case since it's a new computer) or a graphics driver software issue. However, in some rare cases it can also be brought upon by other hardware, such as memory.

Before we continue to that though, I have taken a look at your drivers list and noticed you have the Gigabyte EasyTune6 installed. This is well known as far as creating issues in the Windows 7 environment goes. I'd recommend removing this first before continuing and see if that actually helps you.

Few tips and advice (thanks to usasma for the thread!)

Quote:
The following software issues are examples that can cause a TDR event:
-Incompatible drivers of any sort (either GPU, sound, etc) ( http://www.microsoft.com/windows/com...s/default.aspx )
-Messy registry (I doubt this and don't approve of registry cleaners)
-Known vista issues resounding around multiple displays, aero, dreamscape, and various display drivers. (none known for this OS)
-Known vista issues that sometimes cause corrupt information to be sent to the video card from system memory (will be addressed completely in SP2, has had various fixes applied since vista's release) (none known for this OS)
-Bad direct x files (uninstall, then reinstall DirectX)
-bad system files (System File Checker - was run above)
-Bad driver (some drivers will cause an event due to internal bugs, however these are not nearly as common as many think due to all of the previous things causing the same symptom) - (remove all 3rd party programs and check to be sure drivers aren't loading. Then install only the necessary 3rd party stuff, and ensure it's the latest version and that it's compatible with Windows 7)

Quote:
Quote:
If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating. Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU. Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference. If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling." - H2SO4

Try this free video card stress testing program.

Quote:
FurMark Setup:
- If you have more than one GPU, select Multi-GPU during setup
- In the Run mode box, select "Stability Test" and "Log GPU Temperature"
Click "Go" to start the test
- Run the test until the GPU temperature maxes out - or until you start having problems (whichever comes first).
- Click "Quit" to exit

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/215683-getting-bsod-while-installing-games-like-loco-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi,

Over the last couple days my laptop has been crashing randomly almost always when I am watching a video of some kind on firefox. I havent installed any new hardware drivers or programs. The computer freezes and up pops the BSOD "A clock interrupt was not received etc". Possibly related the Catalyst Control Center for my video card says it has encountered an error on startup.

My computer specs are:
Alienware M15x
Windows 7 home premium 64bit
Intel Core i7 CPU Q740 @ 1.73 GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5850

Any help would be appreciated!

A:BSOD 0x00000101 while web browsing, usually when watching videos

Quote: Originally Posted by mcha108

Hi,

Over the last couple days my laptop has been crashing randomly almost always when I am watching a video of some kind on firefox. I havent installed any new hardware drivers or programs. The computer freezes and up pops the BSOD "A clock interrupt was not received etc". Possibly related the Catalyst Control Center for my video card says it has encountered an error on startup.

My computer specs are:
Alienware M15x
Windows 7 home premium 64bit
Intel Core i7 CPU Q740 @ 1.73 GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5850

Any help would be appreciated!

No dmp in upload try this method

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/192394-bsod-0x00000101-while-web-browsing-usually-when-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I bought a new computer few weeks ago, first thing after installing drivers and other appz was playing Counter Strike, after 1-5 minutes i receive BSOD, i underline i got BSOD only when i play some games.For example when i play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 i get BSOD extremly rare , 1/week.And for example Fifa 12 i don't get any BSOD',but in Battlefield 3 i get exactly like CS, after 1-5 minutes.

There are some screenshots from BlueScreenView:

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1668/31865766.png
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1269/82497176.png

I use W7 Ultimate SP1 x64, asus p8p67, i5 2500k, hd 6870, 4gb 1600mhz if matter...

Any solutions are welcome...

A:BSOD while playing some games, error 0x00000101

Quote: Originally Posted by kadrsen

I bought a new computer few weeks ago, first thing after installing drivers and other appz was playing Counter Strike, after 1-5 minutes i receive BSOD, i underline i got BSOD only when i play some games.For example when i play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 i get BSOD extremly rare , 1/week.And for example Fifa 12 i don't get any BSOD',but in Battlefield 3 i get exactly like CS, after 1-5 minutes.

There are some screenshots from BlueScreenView:

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1668/31865766.png
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1269/82497176.png

I use W7 Ultimate SP1 x64, asus p8p67, i5 2500k, hd 6870, 4gb 1600mhz if matter...

Any solutions are welcome...

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and which one was responsible.

The procedure:

* Zip up the copy.

* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/189390-bsod-while-playing-some-games-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi Guys,

I've read other thread similar but lots of the answer have to do with the specifics of the hardware being run on the pc so i've started my own. I'm sorry if that was inappropriate. I will occasionally wake up in the morning, or come home from school/work to find a BSOD. I also get crashes while i'm gaming but that typically just hangs or makes a TERRIBLE noise from the speakers (not the tower).

Here is the information. please let me know what i'm missing, i'm new to all this and learning. I appreciate the time anyone spends on this helping.

RyanF

A:BSOD happens anytime. bug check code 0x00000101

Happened Again. this time while gaming - Skyrim if it makes a difference. Same error code from driver ntoskrn.exe

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/283987-bsod-happens-anytime-bug-check-code-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I been running XP64 Pro on this computer for a while. Recently I decided to switch to Win7 Pro 64. I had all of the latest drivers installed for my devices but I kept getting the BSOD. After a couple of days trying, I did another fresh install and the only driver I have installed is for my wireless adapter. I still get the BSOD. The code I get is pretty consistent. It's usually 0x00000101 (0x31,0x0,0xFFFFF880022FD5180,0x3). Occasionally I get a stop 0x0000004E but I haven't been able to catch the other parameters.

Thanks for the support.

A:BSOD with new install of WIN7 Pro 64, error 0x00000101

Since your experiencing a Stop 0x101, you will need to configure and upload a Kernel Memory dump, and then upload the file to a file sharing service such as Skydrive or Dropbox. Make sure you upload the file to the Public folder, and then post the URL to the file in your next post.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/300855-bsod-new-install-win7-pro-64-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello! I have a problem, I've got now 2 times BSOD while playing Battlefield 3. My computer is 2-3 months old, running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM
CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K
Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M PRO
Thank you for your help beforehand!

A:BSOD while playing Battlefield 3, error 0x00000101

Quote: Originally Posted by riperol

Hello! I have a problem, I've got now 2 times BSOD while playing Battlefield 3. My computer is 2-3 months old, running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM
CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K
Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M PRO
Thank you for your help beforehand!

Probably caused by your Kaspersky. Remove and replace with Microsoft security essentials
http://support.kaspersky.com/downloa...vremover10.zip
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/194959-bsod-while-playing-battlefield-3-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi folks I checked stability of my PC with Prime CPU RAM blended test hours and it's quite stable However during playing BF BC game I recieve BSOD often I can't attached the dump file due compressed size is Mb in the letter So I paste the dump screen print Could you please review it for me Thank you Code Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File c windows MEMORY DMP Kernel error or BATTLEFIELD 0x00000124 BSOD BC2, 0x00000101 Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path is srv c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is c windows i Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff b Debug session time Sun Sep UTC System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols PEB is paged out Peb Ldr efdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Loading unloaded module BSOD BATTLEFIELD BC2, error 0x00000124 or 0x00000101 list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa b b be Probably caused by hardware Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg Machine Check Exception Arg fffffa b b Address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg be High order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Arg Low order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK BSOD BATTLEFIELD BC2, error 0x00000124 or 0x00000101 STR x GenuineIntel DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME Steam exe CURRENT IRQL f STACK TEXT fffff ba a fffff fa b fffffa b b be nt KeBugCheckEx fffff ba aa fffff e fffffa d fffffa d d hal HalBugCheckSystem x e fffff ba ae fffff f fffffa d fffff ba e fffff ba e nt WheaReportHwError x fffff ba b fffff f fffffa d fffff ba e fffffa d hal HalpMcaReportError x c fffff ba c fffff ef d fffff ba ef hal HalpMceHandler x e fffff ba cd fffff e a hal HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous x fffff ba d fffff d c hal HalHandleMcheck x fffff ba d fffff d nt KxMcheckAbort x c fffff ba e f dbd nt KiMcheckAbort x df x f dbd BSOD BATTLEFIELD BC2, error 0x00000124 or 0x00000101 STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME hardware IMAGE NAME hardware DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR MAE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR MAE Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:BSOD BATTLEFIELD BC2, error 0x00000124 or 0x00000101

Quote: Originally Posted by TorwaK

Hi folks,

I checked stability of my PC with Prime95 (CPU+RAM blended test) 3 hours and it's quite stable. However during playing BF BC2 game I recieve BSOD often.

I can't attached the dump file due compressed size is 85Mb in the letter. So I paste the dump screen print.

Could you please review it for me?

Thank you.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [c:\windows\MEMORY.DMP]
Kernel Summary Dump File: Only kernel address space is available

Symbol search path is: srv*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is: c:\windows\i386
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03056000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0329b670
Debug session time: Sun Sep 25 00:53:38.048 2011 (UTC + 3:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:55:56.876
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
PEB is paged out (Peb.Ldr = 00000000`7efdf018). Type ".hh dbgerr001" for details
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007b9b028, be000000, 800400}

Probably caused by : hardware

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8007b9b028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000be000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000800400, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

PROCESS_NAME: Steam.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: f

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00ba8a98 fffff800`0301fa3b : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`07b9b028 00000000`be000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00ba8aa0 fffff800`031e3513 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`0793d880 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0793d8d0 : hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1e3
fffff800`00ba8ae0 fffff800`0301f700 : 00000000`00000728 fffffa80`0793d880 fffff800`00ba8e70 fffff800`00ba8e00 : nt!WheaReportHwError+0x263
fffff800`00ba8b40 fffff800`0301f052 : fffffa80`0793d880 fffff800`00ba8e70 fffffa80`0793d880 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMcaReportError+0x4c
fffff800`00ba8c90 fffff800`0301ef0d : 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000001 fffff800`00ba8ef0 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandler+0x9e
fffff800`00ba8cd0 fffff800`03012e88 : 00000000`00080204 00000000`030961a8 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous+0x55
fffff800`00ba8d00 fffff800`030d152c : 00000000`000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/188451-bsod-battlefield-bc2-error-0x00000124-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I keep getting BSOD while on video sites or graphic intensive sites. Does not seem to happen while playing MMORPGs. I have already did a complete re-install, installed a new video card, ran all updates and latest drivers. Attached is my Dump files. Any help would be great. Thanks

A:BSOD while on video sites, error 0x00000101

Welcome to SF .

Two out of the three dump files uploaded are 0x116 that is a TDR (Timeout Detection & Recovery)
and its not a real crash in the sense that something wrong occurred in the Kernel.

Quote: Originally Posted by TVeblen

"Display driver xxxxx stopped responding and was recovered"

Timeout Detection & Recovery (TDR) = "Display Driver Stopped Responding and was Recovered" is a useful feature that started in Vista and is also in W7 that allows the OS to try and recover from a video timeout so that the system does not crash to a bluescreen. Symptoms included a screen flash with the TDR message appearing one or more times or the screen blinking out to black. If the system cannot recover it will crash (Stop Error 116 typical). The issue is that the video card is not responding as expected.
There are numerous reports of hardware solutions to TDR's. The most common are:
Poor Cooling
Problems with the power supply
Overclocking Issues
Bad System memory or incorrect memory timings
Defective PC Components

More details HERE, please read.

What is the make an model of you PSU?
Power Supply Calculator
Install a more stable release of the nVidia's driver:

Install the 314.22 WHQL only.

Uninstall All nvidia items in Control Panel > Programs and features3D Vision Control Driver
3D Vision Driver
Graphics Driver
HD Audio Driver
PhysX
nvidia Update
(Are you using nvidia chipset drivers? If so, dont uninstall anything other than those are listed).
Now follow Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Boot normally now. Go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers, Download 314.22 WHQL. While installing, Select Custom (Advanced) install. In the next page, follow this settings:

Reset the BIOS back to default:CLR CMOS

Note
Write down the current value of the SATA Mode!
Its either AHCI or IDE.
After resetting the CMOS go back and verify the value for SATA Mode is what it was
when the OS was installed.

Note
If any component is overclocked reset it back to stock speeds!

Test for thermals and stability:
Download Speccy and post a Screenshot of the summary window, one at idle and another while putting load on the PC using Prime95 for the CPU side and Furmark for the GPU.Before running Prime95 make sure to enable Round-off checking (see 1st post under the tutorial).

Testing the RAM:

Quote: Originally Posted by koolkat77

Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+:RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Tip
Pay close attention to part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors"
Test the RAM with Memtest86+ for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.

When done with the testing procedure take a picture and upload it here.

Let us know!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/310476-bsod-while-video-sites-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi you guys have been amazingly helpful last time so I'm back This sound is the first indication of the problem Whenever I play BSOD playing error game, any 0x00000101 a game for longer than minutes this BSOD playing any game, error 0x00000101 happens Affected games trackamania nations trackmania united CoD MW BO Oblivion Most games Stepmania doesn't seem BSOD playing any game, error 0x00000101 to have the problem so I think it may be OpenGL DirectX related This sound is also paired with severe FPS problems After a few more minutes of play I BSOD playing any game, error 0x00000101 the BSOD http i imgur com yVmRS jpg One odd thing is that when I launch a game for example CoD which boots quickly because other games need to boot steam first s right after startup and leave it running for say minutes the problem will not exist for the entire session until I reboot Natively I had Vista after a month orso the problem started occuring Then I clean installed W Home Premium the problem didn't exist at first After a month same problem Then I upgraded to W Ultimate which gave the same story I'm confident that the problem is with an auto-update of something I deliberately didn't instal any drivers manually Here is a sound clip it's not as I hear it but it should give an idea CPU Intel i - GPU NVIDIA GTX RAM Gb DDR OS W Ultimate x The BSOD report of the sticky is attached Thanks for your future help CX UPDATE Windows information - bit - Not the original OS At first this had Windows Vista Home Premium Dutch bit then Windows Home Premium Dutch bit as an upgrade I got cheaply from my ACER and finally out of misery I got Windows Ultimate English bit - Full retail - I got my system just over years ago - My current OS is about half a year old I estimate The problem recurred over all OS's The proper report ZIP has been added Once again thanks for taking the time to check me out

A:BSOD playing any game, error 0x00000101

There have been no DMP files recorded on your Machine,,you'll have to check under your System properties for performance settings to make sure your recording the BSOD events..

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/193498-bsod-playing-any-game-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi guys i have been quite patient over the last year with my computer slowley getting worse and worse however today has been a joke So i own a Alienware M x and while 0x00000101 playin error notskrnl.exe BSOD WOW, playing WOW or ARMA the game is freezing so not even giving me a blue BSOD playin WOW, error 0x00000101 notskrnl.exe screen however mouse freezes in position and only solution is holding power button for seconds to reboot Now ive saved my crash dump files i think correctly and i have given a screenshot from blue screen view as to what is goin on Now i am not a computer genius and have been skimming over some of these posts and alot are quite indepth talking about coding etc So please be gentle when explaining this lt System Specs CPU Intel R Core TM i - QM CPU G Motherboard Alienware M xR BIOS InsydeH O Version A Memory GB HDD M XR RAID Sound Card Intel R Display Audio Bluetooth Hands-free Audio Sound Blaster Recon Di Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX M Intel R HD Graphics OSS Microsoft Windows Professional -bit Multiprocessor Free Service Pack

A:BSOD playin WOW, error 0x00000101 notskrnl.exe

Try upgrading your graphic card driver

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297250-bsod-playin-wow-error-0x00000101-notskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I get almost every day this same BSOD sometimes when playing bf3 sometimes even while playing minecraft. I got this problem for over 6 months now. SFC.exe /scannow doesn't give any faults. If someone could help i would be very grateful.
Edit: I just read that my graphics card Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti needs a minimium of 550W power supply and i have 500W power supply, so could this cause this BSOD?
Edit2: Bought 650W power supply and week without BSOD and now my again BSOD.

A:BSOD playing battlefield 3, error 0x00000101

Okay i'm going to erase my hdd and see if it will help, so should i restore my computer to factory setting through windows 7 dvd or erase my hdd with killdisk and install windows 7 again?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/244414-bsod-playing-battlefield-3-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

PC Specs:
Windows 7 64Bit OEM- Original Unmodified
1TB HDD
8GB RAM
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 550 Ti - Driver Version 285.62 (also tried beta 290.53)
AMD FX -6100 Six-Core Processor ~3.3GHz
System and Hardware = 9 Days old
23" LED Screen

Portal 2 starts up normally, gets to the loading screen where it says Portal 2, then Crashes/Blue Screens the Computer

A:BSOD loading Portal 2, error 0x00000101

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mike\Downloads\BSODDmpFiles\SuperNachoMama\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\122411-35287-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\users\mike\documents\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (6 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a4a000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c8f650
Debug session time: Sat Dec 24 21:12:25.630 2011 (UTC - 7:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:07.848
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8008e48268, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware

---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8008e48268, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0336a5b0 fffff800`02d0cc59 : fffffa80`08e48240 fffffa80`06ab9040 00000000`0000000b 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x6c
fffff880`0336aad0 fffff800`02becfa7 : fffffa80`08e48240 fffff800`02c672b8 fffffa80`06ab9040 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x49
fffff880`0336ab00 fffff800`02b545c5 : fffff800`02cc8ac0 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`07918e00 fffffa80`06ab9040 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x57
fffff880`0336ab40 fffff800`02ad4021 : fffff880`01066e00 fffff800`02b545a0 fffffa80`06ab9000 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x25
fffff880`0336ab70 fffff800`02d6632e : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06ab9040 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`069f3040 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
fffff880`0336ac00 fffff800`02abb666 : fffff880`03289180 fffffa80`06ab9040 fffff880`03294040 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`0336ac40 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`0336b000 fffff880`03365000 fffff880`0354a400 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16

MODULE_NAME: hardware

IMAGE_NAME: hardware

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

---------

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mike\Downloads\BSODDmpFil... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/206236-bsod-loading-portal-2-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I keep getting a BSOD while playing starcraft. It doesn't happen very frequently but around once a day maybe twice if I play a lot.

the full error is :
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 (0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff88003765180, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 120211-23524-01.

I really don't know much about this or how to fix it. I put together the computer myself the specs are: Asus P8P67-M PRO, 3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-2600K, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti and 16 gigs of ddr3 ram.

A:BSOD plaing Starcraft2, error 0x00000101

Quote: Originally Posted by Apnea

I keep getting a BSOD while playing starcraft. It doesn't happen very frequently but around once a day maybe twice if I play a lot.

the full error is :
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 (0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff88003765180, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 120211-23524-01.

I really don't know much about this or how to fix it. I put together the computer myself the specs are: Asus P8P67-M PRO, 3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-2600K, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti and 16 gigs of ddr3 ram.

Best advice that I've seen about this error (from here: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tml#post356791 )

Quote:
What you're looking for will be in one of the following categories:

a) BIOS bug

So, check the drivers
Then check the inside of the case (temperature, voltage, dust, etc).
Then run some hardware stress tests

Quote:
Try this free video stress test: FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net
Try this free stress test: Free Software - GIMPS

Quote:
Prime95 Setup:
- extract the contents of the zip file to a location of your choice
- double click on the executable file
- select "Just stress testing"
- select the "Blend" test. If you've already run MemTest overnight you may want to run the "Small FFTs" test instead.
- "Number of torture test threads to run" should equal the number of CPU's times 2 (if you're using hyperthreading).
The easiest way to figure this out is to go to Task Manager...Performance tab - and see the number of boxes under CPU Usage History
Then run the test for 6 to 24 hours - or until you get errors (whichever comes first).
The Test selection box and the stress.txt file describes what components that the program stresses.

Then try replacing parts.
Then look up the versions of your BIOS to see what changes were done.[/QUOTE]

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/200543-bsod-plaing-starcraft2-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I completed a fresh full install of Windows updated all drivers and even flashed my bios to the latest release Here are my system specs OS Name Microsoft Windows Home Premium Version Build Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name SUAREZ-PC System Manufacturer To Be Filled By O BSOD STOP crash 0x00000101 error E M System Model To Be Filled By O E M System Type x -based PC Processor AMD Phenom tm Quad-Core Processor Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BSOD crash error STOP 0x00000101 BIOS Version Date American Megatrends Inc SMBIOS Version Windows Directory C Windows System Directory BSOD crash error STOP 0x00000101 C Windows system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version quot quot User Name Suarez-PC Ken Time Zone Central Standard Time Installed Physical Memory RAM GB Total Physical Memory GB Available Physical Memory GB BSOD crash error STOP 0x00000101 Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Page File C pagefile sys I keep getting random bsod error stop x and cant figure out why Sometimes it runs well for the day and some times it crashes times in less thatn hours I have attached the latest dump file hope someone here can help pulling my hair out on this thanks

A:BSOD crash error STOP 0x00000101

Everything I could find on your stop error points to a heating issue, specifically an overheating CPU... Is this a custom built rig?? I would carefully clean/reapply some Arctic Silver heatsink paste and see if this helps...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/55552-bsod-crash-error-stop-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi there,

A few days ago I started getting BSODS while playing Battlefield 3 with the following error: "A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval" - code:0x00000101

I would include a dump file, but as soon as I get the BSOD it keeps saying:

Collecting data for crash dump...
Initializing disk for crash dump...

PC specs:
i7 930
Asus P6X58D-E
6Gigs of RAM
GTX 480

I have already ran memtest but it showed no errors.

Kr,
Nick

A:BSOD playing Battlefield 3, error 0x00000101

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/213949-bsod-playing-battlefield-3-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

First of all, apologies if I miss something.

This BSoD caused me to lose some unsaved data, and I am not happy. It happened multiple times in the past, but as I reset my PC to a system image, those minidumps aren't there. I would like to know if this could be caused by defective components, as most of them are nearly out of warranty. Attached is my "DM Log" zip file.

STOP code: 0x00000101
BlueScreenView flags up ntoskrnl.exe + nvlddmkm.sys as potential causes.

Thanks!

A:BSoD, STOP 0x00000101 - ntoskrnl.exe + nvlddmkm.sys

Have you overclocked?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/354131-bsod-stop-0x00000101-ntoskrnl-exe-nvlddmkm-sys.html
Relevancy 54.61%
A:BSOD when playing video games 0x00000101

Your Windows installation is counterfeit. You have a Lenovo PID on an ASRock retail motherboard.

Code:
Host Name: ANDY-PC
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Version: 6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner: Andy
Registered Organization:
Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00497
Original Install Date: 8/16/2014, 9:28:02 PM
System Boot Time: 10/15/2014, 7:27:36 PM
System Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
System Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
System Type: x64-based PC
Processor(s): 1 Processor(s) Installed.
[01]: AMD64 Family 18 Model 1 Stepping 0
Counterfeit installations such as yours can contain heavily modified code that can cause the installation to behave it unexpected ways. Analysing BSODs and determining their causes on these sorts of installations is completely unreliable, and for this reason most analysts won't attempt it.

My recommendation is to install a genuine copy of Windows 7. This will minimise the problems you are experiencing and make subsequent diagnosis of BSODs far more reliable. Once you are running a genuine Windows 7 installation and are still experiencing BSODs, upload your new logs we will be happy to help you solve them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348943-bsod-when-playing-video-games-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hey guys any help you could give me would be much appreciated this is driving me nuts over here. Anytime I play a game seems to happen with any and all games I have tried I get a BSOD. I might play for an hour or two before it happens, or I might play for 10 to 15 minutes when it happens. Seems random and not so much as if its at a set point and then happening due to something trying to run. I have attached the Zip file for you to take a look and see what you can find.

Much thanks,

ARF

A:BSOD playing games error 0x00000101

Please post the following her, do not start a new thread:

Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/296678-bsod-playing-games-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi this will be a long post but i want to provide as much history as possible thank you in advance for reading this I builded my computer in january Two times did my motherboard a DFI Lanparty JR X -T H failed with different errors The first time january my reseller didn't had another DFI board in stock at the moment so instead i got an Asus after 0x00000101 when BSOD reboot... coldbooted, stable Rampage II Gene When the new Asus board was installed i got an BSOD when my PC was booted up for the first time every day The BSOD came after - minutes of playing if i didn't play or loaded the PC nothing happend After a reboot the problem was gone until the next day Re-installed windows but it didn't make any BSOD 0x00000101 when coldbooted, stable after reboot... differ Me and my reseller assumed that the Asus board was faulty so i got it replaced BSOD 0x00000101 when coldbooted, stable after reboot... again now back to the same DFI board as before No BSODs anymore So a couple of weeks ago my BSOD 0x00000101 when coldbooted, stable after reboot... DFI board died again and my reseller doesn't work with DFI anymore so now I got an Asus Rampage III Gene And yes you guessed right the problem is back again Appears exactly as before First boot of the day not necessarily h but it must been off for several hours after - minutes of gameplaying the PC start to lag and the audio start to sparkle and popping - seconds later BSOD So i have had some hair-pulling days to try to find whats causing this One of the first tip i googled was to manually set the CPU voltage to V instead of V First i thought it was my DDR memories which was incompatible I originally build my PC with x GB A-Data AD GMU modules and they wasn't in Asus QVL list So i borrowed a Kingston GB module don't know exactly model from a friend and started to load my PC with OCCT for maybe - minutes and it seemed OK So i went off buying new memory this time from Asus QVL list of course so now I have x GB Kingston KHX C D K So pushed my PC with OCCT again and the lagging and weird audio was playing music in background to identify this started after about min instead of the previously - min But this time the BSOD didn't appear so fast it took about more min before the BSOD came So i contacted Asus support chat and after some discussion he recommended me to set the memory to its default settings So far it's was going on the board default MHz so went in to bios and set it for MHz - - - V and waited for the next day So next day OCCT again and this time BSOD appeard quite fast maybe - min with errorcode quot PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA quot Stop x xFFFFF A EE F Windows wouldn't boot BSOD again so i set the memory back to board default Now i'm going crazy spent for new ram and no good So next i tried to disconnect my front audio and firewire panel Read about this somewhere when i googled around but i didn't take it serious but then i realised i never used front audio with my old DFI board so maybe anyway Answer No didn't make any differ at all So now i switched graphic card with a friend who has a similar rig but he have a XFX AMD HD GPU and i have a Gigabyte nVidia GTX No problem at all i pushed my PC with different OCCT tests for more than hours Switched back again and my BSOD was back again When i switched back to my GPU again my PC only was off hour so it should have been stable when you think about how it been before So apparently it's my graphic card who needs a reboot to run stable Worth mentioning an extra time when i had the DFI board i never had any BSOD and my friend could use my GTX with no problem at all on his motherboard Gigabyte GA-X A-UD R Yesterday i updated to latest bios updated my nvidia drivers after i cleaned the old ones with some driver remover from nVIDIA Geforce GT GTX AMD ATI Radeon HD X - Guru of D PC Hardware Reviews Also found a tip about uninstall Deamon-Tools so thats gone now also But today i got the BSOD again and it this one today i'm including in the dump-... Read more

A:BSOD 0x00000101 when coldbooted, stable after reboot...

Reset to default clocks for all your hardware as recommended by the manufacturer.

Quote:
The CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT bug check has a value of 0x00000101. This indicates that an expected clock interrupt on a secondary processor, in a multi-processor system, was not received within the allocated interval.
Cause

The specified processor is not processing interrupts. Typically, this occurs when the processor is nonresponsive or is deadlocked.

1. Replace AVG with MSE:

avgtdia.sys Fri Jun 04 00:09:57 2010

AVG Worldwide - Download tools

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

2. Update:

cpuz_x64.sys Tue Dec 02 15:51:19 2008
CPUID

sptd.sys Sun Oct 11 23:55:14 2009
Alcohol/Daemon/Duplex Secure (I'd even recommend you uninstall this)

HWiNFO64A.SYS Thu Jul 16 17:21:58 2009
REALiX(tm)

Also check for updates for ASUS utilities:

AsUpIO.sys Mon Jul 06 05:21:38 2009
AsIO.sys Mon Aug 03 10:03:16 2009
ASUS Probe

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Loading Dump File [F:\a\Minidump\D M P\101210-36831-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0304d000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0328ae50
Debug session time: Tue Oct 12 20:47:01.768 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:56:46.219
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 101, {31, 0, fffff88003164180, 2}

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000031, Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks.
Arg3: fffff88003164180, The PRCB address of the hung processor.

Debugging Details:
------------------

PROCESS_NAME: linpack_xeon64

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0aee6848 fffff800`0306b453 : 00000000`00000101 00000000`00000031 00000000`00000000 fffff880`03164180 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0aee6850 fffff800`030c5de7 : 00000000`00000000 fffff800`00000002 00000000`00026160 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x4dfe
fffff880`0aee68e0 fffff800`0300e895 : fffff800`03033460 fffff880`0aee6a90 fffff800`03033460 fffff880`00... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/117500-bsod-0x00000101-when-coldbooted-stable-after-reboot.html
Relevancy 54.18%

After changing cpu(AMD FX 6300) Im getting BSOD on normal startup with all 6 core unlock but booting in safe mode doesn't give me any error plus running only 4 cores disabling 5 and 6 cores in bios remove the bsod error on normal startup.

Please help and thanks in advance.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/381403-bsod-after-changing-cpu-unlocking-all-its-core-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello everyone, since yesterday my pc started having the BSOD randomly. When i turn on my pc after 20-30 minutes my PC either freezes or i get the blue screen with the above code. I will upload the needed files here and i would very much appreciate your help ! Thank you

A:BSOD 0x00000101 error code, PC randomly freezes

Hi djole966,

You are running an HP Product ID on an ASRock board.
This makes your installation counterfeit.
Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.

Code:
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Version: 6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner: Djoric
Registered Organization:
Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00010 <-- HP PID on ASRock board
Original Install Date: 11/1/2015, 9:13:57 AM
System Boot Time: 11/1/2015, 4:21:28 PM
I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

You are also far behind with the normal user of Windows 7 as you don't have SP1 installed, this makes your system critical vulnerable.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/384758-bsod-0x00000101-error-code-pc-randomly-freezes.html
Relevancy 54.18%

My computer has been hanging about or times a week without generating a blue screen The mouse and keyboard fail to respond including Caps Lock and Num Lock keys On rare occasions such as last night I will get a BSOD I am uploading my errors of and 0x0000001e 0x00000101 origin, BSOD indeterminate files in accordance with the posting instructions and am hoping that someone can give me some insight as to possible resolutions I have had several issues since purchasing this computer and have almost reached the point of sending it back to the manufacturer which would result in me losing all BSOD of indeterminate origin, errors 0x00000101 and 0x0000001e my installed programs of course when they wipe the system but would like to attempt fixing the issues one last time In addition to the BSOD files I have added my Event Viewer Logs to this posting Thank you to anyone whom can assist in this matter My system information is System built by CyberPowerPC in November months old Last clean reinstall was around December th OS Windows Ultimate- bit OEM Motherboard Giga-Byte GA- A-D CPU AMD GHz -core RAM GB DDR MHz x GB Video AMD Radeon GB DDR x crossfired Sound Creative Labs Audigy SE OS HD GB OCZ Agility SATA III SSD Data HD TB SATA III Power Supply Azza Titan W Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials Malware MalwareBytes does running MSE and MBAM cause a conflict I thought MBAM was malware only but have seen posts calling it an antivirus

A:BSOD of indeterminate origin, errors 0x00000101 and 0x0000001e

Related to VKbms.sys HID mini driver for USB Fx2 Device from Windows (R) Win 7 DDK provider. I would remove to test.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/231779-bsod-indeterminate-origin-errors-0x00000101-0x0000001e.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello to everyone in SevenForums this is my first post in this forum but it s not the first BSOD Total playing War error II, Rome 0x00000101 time I ve seeked help for windows related problems here So just let me express my gratitude to you all Now I ll proceed explaining my most recents troubles Everytime I try playing TWRII usually after min of running my computer gets this BSOD This also happens with games like Assassin s Creed III or but less frequently Metro In other games like Shogun II Fall of the samurai or Elder Scroll V it doesn t happen Bluescreenview shows me that the Bc Code is x and sometimes it is caused by driver a atikmdag sys Adress atikmdag sys a ----- gt For this according to some advices given to similar cases in this forum if I m not mistaken I uninstalled amd catalyst driver with amd cleanup utility Then reinstalled the latest amd catalyst driver - win win dd ccc whql exe but didn t install BSOD playing Total War Rome II, error 0x00000101 catalyst control center After doing this I tried to play again and the result was getting the same BOSD after min but now the driver at fault was B ntoskrnl exe Adress ntoskrnl exe f ------ gt And since this happened I decided to post in the forum The info required is uploaded in a zip file like requested in the forum rules I decided to ask for help since I believe it was better to present my problem and specific information Well thanks to everyone who reads this post and I hope someone helps me resolve this Any help will be most appreciated My specs are MB P P BSOD playing Total War Rome II, error 0x00000101 -M PRO BIOS CPU i - k RAM Corsair Vengeance CMZ GX M A C X GB GPU AMD RADEON HD XFX OS Windows ultimate compilation If any information is missing pleaselet me know and I add it Thanks again Arsene

A:BSOD playing Total War Rome II, error 0x00000101

Hi arsene.

Are you overclocking? As you are getting BSODs, you should stop overclocking and run all the hardware components like CPU, GPU and RAM to their default settings. Also set the BIOS to default, too.

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
Also let us know about the wattage of the PSU.

Stress test the CPU.

Let us know the results.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 101, {31, 0, fffff88003365180, 2}

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg3: fffff88003365180, The PRCB address of the hung processor.

Debugging Details:
------------------

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: Rome2.exe

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0d432678 fffff800`02ed388a : 00000000`00000101 00000000`00000031 00000000`00000000 fffff880`03365180 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0d432680 fffff800`02e85ae7 : 00000000`00000000 fffff800`00000002 00000000`00002710 fffffa80`00040004 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x4e5e
fffff880`0d432710 fffff800`033fa895 : fffff800`03420460 fffff880`0d4328c0 fffff800`03420460 fffff800`00000000 : nt!KeUpdateSystemTime+0x377
fffff880`0d432810 fffff800`02e78493 : fffffa80`0699c220 fffff880`0d432af8 00000000`00000000 fffff8a0`11df9000 : hal!HalpHpetClockInterrupt+0x8d
fffff880`0d432840 fffff800`02e82c59 : 00000000`000004c4 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiInterruptDispatchNoLock+0x163
fffff880`0d4329d0 fffff800`031762be : fffff880`0d432b00 fffffa80`00000006 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+0x69
fffff880`0d432a70 fffff800`02e7b1d3 : fffffa80`06e13b50 00000000`000004c4 fffff880`0d432ab8 fffffa80`0699c220 : nt!NtWaitForSingleObject+0xde
fffff880`0d432ae0 00000000`73b12e09 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
00000000`11e9ed08 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x73b12e09

SYMBOL_NAME: ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE

MOD... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304751-bsod-playing-total-war-rome-ii-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello I hope you can help 0x00000101 error Win Live BSOD Mail, Firefox/ me out here Like months ago the BSODs started At first only when I used Firefox and for about one week even when Windows Live Mail is running in most cases Firefox was open though - if not everytime Most of the time they happen while typing and moving the mouse around especially when some buttons are highlighted within those programs or while doing stuff on Facebook starting videos on Youtube and thus highlighting the play-button etc I'm able to play games without any problems at all Witcher Anno whatever They all cause no problems Other utilities don't seem to be affected though Firefox and Windows BSOD Firefox/ Win Live Mail, error 0x00000101 Live Mail are the tools I use most of the time BSODs may happen within a few minutes after booting though there are time-consuming sessions hours where there are no BSODs at all I recently updated the RealTek drivers and the BIOS of my mainboard in hope to get rid of those BSODs Using the utility BlueScreenView most of my recent BSODs point to quot ntoskrnl exe bc quot Well I will just upload the SF Diagnostic zip file and hope you can help me Thanks in advance if there are any more questions - please don't mind asking

A:BSOD Firefox/ Win Live Mail, error 0x00000101

Welcome .
All of the bug checks are 0x101, unfortunately this bug check code doesn't contain enough
information in the minidump file be analyzed fully.

Please upload the Kernel dump file using Dropbox or Skydrive, the file is located in the Windows directory
and is usually a few hundred Megabytes in size.

Code:
C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp
Before you start uploading the file, please update your Ethernet driver:

Code:
lmvm Rt64win7
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys
Image name: Rt64win7.sys
Timestamp: Wed Jun 01 06:15:51 2011
Driver Reference Table - Rt64win7.sys
Description Version Update File Size DownloadWin7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Auto Installation Program (SID:1606895) 7.075 2013/9/24 5962k Choose a server

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/311081-bsod-firefox-win-live-mail-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

I recently upgraded my CPU from a FX4100 to an FX6300. The first FX6300 was faulty so I returned it and I got a replacement from AMD. The CPU idle temp is 35 degrees. On prime95, It passed the torture test and the CPU temp was 65 degrees and it didn't BS. All of my drivers are up to date and I cant really think of whats causing it.

In BlueScreenView, it says that ntoskrnl.exe is the cause as it pops up in everything.

Specs:
AMD FX6300
4GB RAM
ASUS M5A78L-M-LX
ASUS GTX650Ti

I've attatched the past 4 minidumps below.

If you need more info, just tell me.

Jonathan

A:BSOD randomly after new CPU install error STOP: 0x00000101

Hi Jonathan.
Can you post it Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions ? It will give us some more necessary information.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/296420-bsod-randomly-after-new-cpu-install-error-stop-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello This is the first time I've posted here really 0x0000007E on game BSOD in launch Battlefield One: 0x00000101 and in glad to see there is such a big community focused on troubleshooting these issues Anyway I just bought Battlefield and installed it on my C drive Everything seemed to work just fine until I played the game for about minutes The first singleplayer game resulted in a bsod with error x Because of this I restarted and ran the game again this time unable to even get to the main menu encountering a x E error After trying many different things like reinstalling the game origin and reformatting my ssd I eventually gave in and reinstalled windows cleanly on my C drive After a very long day of BSOD in Battlefield One: 0x00000101 in game and 0x0000007E on launch reconfiguring my PC and getting it setup for battlefield one launching the game again resulted in the exact same bsod errors I said above I'm going to call it a day and try to get it going tomorrow morning If anyone can help me pin point what might be happening I'd really appreciate it Thanks in advance for the help

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/401827-bsod-battlefield-one-0x00000101-game-0x0000007e-launch.html
Relevancy 54.18%

The problem first started a week or so ago when my computers display goes various shades of green and purple and has the appearance of someone pushing really hard on an LCD tv upon restarting when One 0x00000101 Punch BSOD Finger start trying Death to I got no display It was suggested to me to take out the GPU and reseed it I do that and everything starts working fine Other than I got an error message that my overclocking had failed I thing nothing big of it and just set my BIOS Settings from BSOD 0x00000101 when trying to start One Finger Death Punch ASUS Optimal to default and get into windows just fine However when I try and load up One Finger Death Punch through steam as soon as I get to the click anywhere to begin screen it crashes After trying to get it going a couple times with the same error my computer blue screens and presents the error x I then follow the steps that were given in this post BSOD playing games error x My computer ran both stress tests without any problems although I didn't run Prime for very long Only about minutes I have also updated my BIOS and ran windows update to no avail This is also a fairly new install of windows as I recently formatted to fix a virus I had gotten I will attach additional information below Thanks in advance for your help Code Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code Cached Online Validation Code N A hr xc f Windows Product Key - -TQ DH-RCPQD-FGPKG Windows Product Key Hash sne rHgXxGwle lcUZRhaS P Windows Product ID -OEM- - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type OEM System Builder Windows OS version ID EEC E -E - -B -F E FF E Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N A hr x Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Home Premium Architecture x Build lab win sp gdr - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status N A OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt EEC E -E - -B -F E FF E lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - -FGPKG lt PKey gt lt PID gt -OEM- - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt System manufacturer lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt System Product Name lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt American Megatrends Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt CE B F lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt Mountain Standard Time GMT- lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt GANotification gt lt MachineData gt lt Software gt lt Office gt lt Result gt lt Result gt lt Products gt lt Applications gt lt Office gt lt Software gt lt GenuineRes... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379732-bsod-0x00000101-when-trying-start-one-finger-death-punch.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hey Guys I Just Bought A New Processor AMD FX 6300 and since installing it i have been facing BSOD errors.
The BSOD error codes are 0x00000101 and 0x0000001e.

The temps are normal too... IDLE - 40c FULL LOAD - 65c

I have already checked my hard disk with the WD Diagnostic Tool and Checked Bad sectors too.

I have also run sfc/scannow

The BIOS version is 1502.

My Rig :-

AMD FX 6300 (new)
ASUS M5A78 M LX
ASUS NVIDIA 550Ti
CORSAIR VENGEANCE 4GB x 2
CORSAIR CX 430
WD CAVIAR BLUE 500GB
COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO

One more thing i would like to add which is that whenever i disable the 5th and 6th cores in the BIOS the BSODs stop occuring for a week but just now a BSOD came up...

A:BSOD error 0x00000101, 0x0000001e After Installing New Processor

It appears that the BSOD is caused by Razer Arctosa Keyboard Driver.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Arctosa.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Arctosa.sys

Probably caused by : Arctosa.sys ( Arctosa+11b7 )

---------
And the driver is very old.

Code:
fffff880`08749000 fffff880`0874dd80 Arctosa T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: Arctosa.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\Arctosa.sys
Image name: Arctosa.sys
Timestamp: Wed Aug 19 13:27:20 2009 (4A8BB060)
CheckSum: 00007232
ImageSize: 00004D80
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Either try to update the driver from Razer Support or get a new keyboard.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294376-bsod-error-0x00000101-0x0000001e-after-installing-new-processor.html
Relevancy 54.18%

I get this blue screen while playing intensive games like starcitizen/witcher 3/modded minecraft. any help would be appreciated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/396834-bsod-while-playing-witcher-3-modded-minecraft-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

I am playing Dragons Nest sometimes i can play for 5 mins or 2 hours before i get Blue screen of death. I have tried 3 differnt graphics cards now. Case has been cleaned free and clear of all dust. Ran malware cleaner and CCleaner. All my drivers are up to do on my viedo card.

I am runnign Windows 7 professional 64bit
AMD Radeon R9 200 series
AMD FX(tm)-8150 Eight-Core Processor 3.61GHz

Specs for the game are (recommended)
XP or higher
Pentium 4, Dual Core 1ghz
2gb or more of Ram
4GB Free space Hard disk space
Nvidia 8000 series
9.0C or higher directX version

This has been driving me crazy. Only happens in this GAME! can do everything else just fine.
I did attacht DXDiag.txt

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379981-bsod-playing-dragons-nest-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Title says it all. I read the 101 error code is faulty hardware (usually RAM). So I used a different RAM and the BSOD still happened. I re-installed DotA2 and Steam. I updated all my drivers. I updated my BIOS. I ran a memory test which passed (although i have handled the RAM since the mem test, i doubt it was shorted out since then as I am very careful of grounding myself.) The BSOD happened once maybe twice last week, but now it's happening multiple times in a single match (which averages an hour).

Attached is the SF file as requested by default. Thank you ahead of time for any thought and effort you put into helping me find a solution to this problem.

A:BSOD playing DotA2, error 0x00000050 & 0x00000101

As per the zip you uploaded, the latest BSOD was of 23/10/2013.

Attachment 299271

Checking it may not give any hint about the current situation, as it is old. Moreover, it was caused by the USB driver (Asmedia XHCI, I think), which was remarkably old.

Code:
Image name: asmtxhci.sys
Timestamp: Thu Nov 03 08:30:22 2011 (4EB203C6)
Cannot check the current situation, due to lack of data. But, depending on your statement that you uploaded all the drivers. So the issue should not remain there.

We need crash dumps to know what is happening. Follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any disc cleanup tool before you upload another zip.

Plus, for a good ready reference about stop 0x101, see this post: Win 7 A Clock Interrupt... BSOD (101 Error)

Quote: Originally Posted by H2SO4

I can confidently tell you that the browsers, apps, and games cannot be the root cause of this problem, even though I don't doubt your observation that the operation of certain software seems to more easily trigger the crash. What you're looking for will be in one of the following categories:

a) BIOS bug

Good luck with it.

What you already have done:
You updated the BIOS.
You updated the drivers (have to look at this part once again, after obtaining recent dumps)
You ran memtest86+, as you said. For how many passes? It is to run at least 8 passes.
So I suggest you to do these .....

Stress test the CPU.

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
Also let us know the wattage of the PSU.
** it will not eliminate the chance of a failing PSU. Later, if needed, it may be needed to swap it with a known good one.

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy. Alternatively, you can publish a Speccy snapshot too: Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs .

Let us know the results. And be aware that stop 0x101 BSODs may need a lot of work and time to identify the root cause. So be patient please.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/316486-bsod-playing-dota2-error-0x00000050-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello,

i just updated COH2 to the newest version 2 days ago and since that update i cannot play it anymore. Every time i start the game a BSOD appears. I already downloaded the game a 2nd time from steam since i thought its linked to a wrong download. but this didn't help.

Now i reinstalled windows 7 with a minimum configuration and updated all drivers to the newest version. Please find the summary file below.

I hope this helps.

Now i will start driver verifier maybe i get another BSOD, then i will post a update.

Thanks
Christian

Update: Failure Code now same like yesturday: 0x00000124

A:BSOD starting Company of Heroes 2, error 0x00000101

Fixed the issue by updating the bios to a newer version.

thanks for the help

Christian

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/350815-bsod-starting-company-heroes-2-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello people i just registered in hope for some fixes This problem appared to me weeks ago Where my BSOD's were quite often no matter what i did However these other days in the week they've been happening every - days But that has also dissapeared Now i BSOD really often when ever the computer feels like it This started happening as i said weeks ago when i changed my Motherboard and Processor Because my old one was a AMD Dualcore on a M N-E Asus AM They both died at the same time So i got myself a ASRock N -S UCC But do note that the first four to five days this didnt happen Everything was fine after changing my hardware So Ive read my minidumps with quot A interrupt processor. 0x00000101 on clock the secondary [BSOD] whocrashed quot and it indicates it is most likely a driver software problem and NOT hardware Yes indeed this is a wall of text but as a gamer i cannot proceed to enjoy my hobby with a BSOD constantly popping up Ill post my specs below and all that CPU [BSOD] A clock interrupt on the secondary processor. 0x00000101 AMD Athlon X Dual Core Ghz [BSOD] A clock interrupt on the secondary processor. 0x00000101 GPU Video Card Nvidia GT RAM Gigabyte Motherboard ASRock N -S UCC My usual temperatures for the CPU are about C at idle and C - C Ingame Same goes with GPU and just about everything else I am running on the latest drivers for all of my components ive tried rolling back to see if the BSOD's dissapear but nope So im guessing it's not those I zipped the Minidump Thank you for your help if you need more info please do ask I want to fix this asap

A:[BSOD] A clock interrupt on the secondary processor. 0x00000101

Here is more info on my computer, i didnt read the "read before posting" sticky until now. My fault!
>What was Original OS installed on your system?
Answer: Windows Vista 64bit Ultimate

>Age of System (Hardware)
Answer: My only old hardware is my 9600, which is from 2007. But i take care of it ..

>Age of OS installation - Have you reinstalled the OS?
Answer: When i changed my hardware i installed Windows 7, pretty much a clean install.

>Power supply - Brand and Wattage
Answer: Could not identify brand, however im running a 600W PSU

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-a-clock-interrupt-on-the-secondary-processor-0x00000101-609654.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Every time that I try to open certain games I get an instant crash that only sometimes shows the BSOD. Other times it just drops and comes back on. These games include Serious Sam 3, Saints Row 3, and Lord of the Rings: War of the North. I never even get to see a logo or a menu, the game never quite opens.

The diagnostic report is attached with my username as the .zip name.

EDIT: I do not overclock, and seeing as it is on start up of these games I don't believe it is a heat issue.

A:BSOD on startup of multiple games, error 0x00000101

Quote: Originally Posted by Fenrira

EDIT: I do not overclock, and seeing as it is on start up of these games I don't believe it is a heat issue.

Your CPU information:

Code:
AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor, 3100 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
But it actually says:

Code:
0: kd> !sysinfo cpuinfo
[CPU Information]
~MHz = REG_DWORD 3332
Component Information = REG_BINARY 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
Configuration Data = REG_FULL_RESOURCE_DESCRIPTOR ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
Identifier = REG_SZ AMD64 Family 21 Model 1 Stepping 2
ProcessorNameString = REG_SZ AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor
VendorIdentifier = REG_SZ AuthenticAMD
So apparently it is appearing that the system is overclocked. It is running on more megahertz than stock.

As you are getting BSODs, you should stop overclocking and run all the hardware components like CPU, GPU and RAM to their default settings.

You may not believe that it is a heat related issue, but as the computer is years old, we need to check the heat, as the bugcheck codes are mostly stop 0x124 and sometimes stop 0x101. Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy. Alternatively, you can publish a Speccy snapshot too: Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs .

NETGEAR WG111v3 Wireless-G USB Adapter driver is failing here.

Code:
fffff880`09f41b08 fffff880`05d8349eUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wg111v3.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for wg111v3.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for wg111v3.sys
wg111v3+0xc49e
And the driver is too old.

Code:
fffff880`05d77000 fffff880`05def000 wg111v3 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: wg111v3.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wg111v3.sys
Image name: wg111v3.sys
Timestamp: Wed Nov 18 15:17:46 2009 (4B03C2C2)
CheckSum: 0007A170
ImageSize: 00078000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
For an online game, it is enough reason for an instant BSOD.

Update the driver from WG111v3 . If there is no feasible driver update available, better you opt to use another adapter with an up-to-date driver.

Stress test the CPU.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Let us know the results.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80071da8f8, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

--------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 101, {19, 0, fffff88002fd7180, 3}

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/314286-bsod-startup-multiple-games-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello everybody

Since a couple of days I get a BSOD when I play Minecraft. The BSOD appears after a few minutes of playtime. It even appears when I am in the menus.

Things i have tried:
- Updating my video card drivers
- updating my Java

I am not really that handy with computers.
If anyone can help me I would really appreciate that!

I have added the SF diagnostic files in the "Attached File"

A:BSOD playing minecraft, error 0x00000101, ntoskrnl.exe

Go through this thread for best reference: STOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT troubleshtg

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/260333-bsod-playing-minecraft-error-0x00000101-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 54.18%

i was performing some diagnostics after i seemingly solved my computers hard freezing issue. i had replace the thermal paste on the chipset.

can someone help me analyze the memory dump
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...1ljVDRqRlJoaDg

A:bsod 0x00000101 while playing alice madness returns

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg3: fffff88002f72180, The PRCB address of the hung processor.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, The index of the hung processor.

Debugging Details:
------------------

DUMP_CLASS: 1

DUMP_QUALIFIER: 401

BUILD_VERSION_STRING: 7601.19110.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.151230-0600

SYSTEM_MANUFACTURER: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

SYSTEM_PRODUCT_NAME: To be filled by O.E.M.

SYSTEM_SKU: To be filled by O.E.M.

SYSTEM_VERSION: To be filled by O.E.M.

BIOS_VENDOR: American Megatrends Inc.

BIOS_VERSION: F14

BIOS_DATE: 04/17/2013

BASEBOARD_MANUFACTURER: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

BASEBOARD_PRODUCT: B75M-D3H

BASEBOARD_VERSION: x.x

DUMP_TYPE: 1

BUGCHECK_P1: 31

BUGCHECK_P2: 0

BUGCHECK_P3: fffff88002f72180

BUGCHECK_P4: 2

CPU_COUNT: 4

CPU_MHZ: bb1

CPU_VENDOR: GenuineIntel

CPU_FAMILY: 6

CPU_MODEL: 3a

CPU_STEPPING: 9

CPU_MICROCODE: 6,3a,9,0 (F,M,S,R) SIG: 17'00000000 (cache) 17'00000000 (init)

PROCESS_NAME: HWMonitorPro.e

ANALYSIS_SESSION_HOST: MESPIRIT-PC

ANALYSIS_SESSION_TIME: 02-29-2016 16:31:28.0523

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 10.0.10586.567 amd64fre

DPC_STACK_BASE: FFFFF80000BA2FB0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00ba21e8 fffff800`038d982a : 00000000`00000101 00000000`00000031 00000000`00000000 fffff880`02f72180 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00ba21f0 fffff800`0388bf07 : 00000000`00000000 fffff800`00000002 00000000`00002711 fffff800`00ba2308 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x4e3e
fffff800`00ba2280 fffff800`03e04895 : fffff800`03e2a460 fffff800`00ba2430 fffff800`03e2a460 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeUpdateSystemTime+0x377
fffff800`00ba2380 fffff800`0387e153 : fffffa80`08c12b40 fffff880`01502939 fffffa80`08c46430 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpHpetClockInterrupt+0x8d
fffff800`00ba23b0 fffff800`03887208 : fffff800`03a01e80 fffff800`00000001 00000000`00000000 fffff800`00ba2648 : nt!KiInterruptDispatchNoLock+0x163
fffff800`00ba2540 fffff800`038b834e : fffff880`0000016f fffff800`03a3d020 fffff800`0380e000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeFlushMultipleRangeTb+0x258
fffff800`00ba2610 fffff800`03887454 : 00000000`00000000 fffff800`03a3d020 00000000`00000002 fffffa80`00000000 : nt!MiReplenishBitMap+0x537
fffff800`00ba2720 fffff800`0389d14b : fffff880`00000000 fffff800`03a3d868 0000a855`000cc9a6 00000000`000cc9a6 : nt!MiEmptyPteBins+0x10d
fffff800`00ba2770 fffff800`03dfccac : fffffa80`073c11f0 fffffa80`0000d2ec fffff880`00000001 fffffa80`074a9ea0 : nt!MmMapLockedPagesSpecifyCache+0x74c
fffff800`00ba2840 fffff800`03dfc593 : fffffa80`074a9ea0 fffffa80`074a9ea0 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpDmaSyncMapBuffers+0x54
fffff800`00ba28f0 fffff800`03dff4fb : fffffa80`070b5958 fffffa80`074a9ea0 fffffa80`073c11f0 fffffa80`06e769d0 : hal!HalpDmaMapScatterTransfer+0xa3
fffff800`00ba2940 fffff800`03dff472 : fffffa80`070b5958 fffffa80`070b5950 00000000`00016000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMapTransfer+0x7b
fffff800`00ba29d0 fffff800`03dfe94f : 00000000`00000000 fffff800`03dfbfb9 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000020 : hal!IoMapTransfer+0x8e
fffff800`00ba2a10 fffff800`03dff13d : fffffa80`0713ccc0 fffffa80`074a9ea0 fff... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392420-bsod-0x00000101-while-playing-alice-madness-returns.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi I've been getting BSOD repeatedly for the last month and it's getting progressively worse I play Everquest and can't seem to keep the client up for more than mins Memory_Management BSOD 0x00000101 0x0000001A--recurring and stop at a time but I'll have BSODs even without running the game I ran AVG pc tune-up and have updated all drivers re-installing the Nvidia drivers I ran the SF diagnostic tool and attached the zip Please let me know if BSOD stop 0x00000101 and Memory_Management 0x0000001A--recurring you can figure out what's going on here OS Name Microsoft Windows Home Premium Version Service Pack Build Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name KEITH-PC System Manufacturer To Be Filled By O E M System Model To Be Filled By O E M System Type x -based PC Processor Intel R Core TM i - K CPU GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date American Megatrends Inc P SMBIOS Version Windows Directory C Windows System Directory C Windows system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version quot quot User Name Keith-PC Keith Time Zone Pacific Daylight Time Installed Physical Memory RAM GB Total Physical Memory GB Available Physical Memory GB Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Page File C pagefile sys Thank you

A:BSOD stop 0x00000101 and Memory_Management 0x0000001A--recurring

Hi keithr524 welcome to Seven Forums

Let me start you off with a memory test . Link on how to get memtest86+ on an USB below and use

If your test comes out with any errors stop the test and run a test on each memory Stick inside each dim slot one at a time .

Note
the tool will run on an x64 bit OS. You're booting off it not installing the tool

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/288254-bsod-stop-0x00000101-memory_management-0x0000001a-recurring.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi,

I often have an BSOD when i play league of legends and i stream. I think it's not related because i can have Bsod in windows but it's rare.

Error: ==================================================
Dump File : 112013-10249-01.dmp
Crash Time : 20/11/2013 8:39:26 PM
Bug Check String :
Bug Check Code : 0x00000101
Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000031
Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000000
Parameter 3 : fffff880`02f65180
Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000002
Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0
File Description : NT Kernel & System
Product Name : Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 6.1.7601.18247 (win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
Processor : x64
Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0
Stack Address 1 :
Stack Address 2 :
Stack Address 3 :
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\112013-10249-01.dmp
Processors Count : 4
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 7601
Dump File Size : 277,248
Dump File Time : 20/11/2013 8:40:29 PM
==================================================

Sorry for my english i'm french!

thank you.

A:BSOD when playing league of legends and streaming 0x00000101

Hello noots, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by later when able to further help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/312743-bsod-when-playing-league-legends-streaming-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

My PC crashes within 10 minutes of going into the game. This has happened with other games but not as often as with Bioshock 2. When it crashes and the blue screen pops up I noticed that it said a clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in time. I am not too sure what this means.

Any help would be appreciated.

A:BSOD when playing Bioshock 2. Bug check code 0x00000101

Hi

First update your BIOS to the latest dated 01/04/2013

Second after doing the above update you drivers as well.

Third useHwMonitor to post a snapshot of the temps

Then let me know if it BSOD's

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/299018-bsod-when-playing-bioshock-2-bug-check-code-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello I have recently build a new computer and I am experiencing some issues with a few games Specs AMD FX Quad core Gigabyte a-ud AM motherboard gb Kingston hyper X ram DDR Nvidia Loading 0x00000101 Ex, BSOD Portal error 2,Deus Gefore GTX gb GDDR AND GB Western Digital Black Caviar HDD Thermaltake Toughpower watt PSU Windows x SP Games tested Battlefield Starts up fine played min round no problems Grand Theft Auto IV Episodes of liberty city Starts fine Left Dead Starts fine runs well Shattered Horizon Starts fine Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Good Team fortress Good Elder scrolls IV Skyrim Good Games that cause blue screen Saints Row The third Deus Ex Human revolution Portal Each of these games blue screen right from clicking the exe file as soon as you clicked the exe for deus BSOD Loading Portal 2,Deus Ex, error 0x00000101 ex and or saints row the computer would freeze then bluescreen Portal played opening credits shows loading bar then blue screens Bluescreen error report STOP x x x xFFFFFF F x Portal windows report Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID BSOD Loading Portal 2,Deus Ex, error 0x00000101 Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP FFFFFA A D BSOD Loading Portal 2,Deus Ex, error 0x00000101 F BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Robert AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Deus Ex Human Revolution windows report Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP FFFFFA A C F BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Robert AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml What Ive done Re installed drivers Fixed windows registry with cleaning program Update windows Update C Update Direct X I am stumped on this one guys

A:BSOD Loading Portal 2,Deus Ex, error 0x00000101

The procedure:

Quote:
* Zip up the copy.

Quote:
* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/214818-bsod-loading-portal-2-deus-ex-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

After every match of world of tanks, I get the aforementioned BSOD. This just started today, I was playing just fine yesterday. It only happens at the end, when I am sent back to the garage. I have not tried any other games.

From what the microsoft bug check tells me, it's a problem with the CPU (CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT).

My full PC Specs are :
i5 3570k @ 3.4ghz (stock) with the stock cooler
MSI HD 7970 @ stock
8 GB Corsair Vengeance
ASUS P8 Z77-V LE Plus
CoolerMaster GX650W
I've uploaded a picture of the BSOD, the .dmp file from the most recent BSOD in the .rar, and the DM Log collector file in the .zip.

Sorry if I forgot any information, can you guys please help me?

A:BSOD playing World of Tanks, error 0x00000101

Hi Soldi, Welcome to Sevenforums!

First off lets get rid of the following:
Daemon Tools
AVG PC Tuneup
DriverUpdate
NCH Software Suite

Uninstall them with Revo Uninstaller (While uninstalling a program, select the "Advanced" option and Select all and delete any file found)
Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

If you are overclocking stop now until we can achieve a stable system.

Your BIOS needs to be updated
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P8Z77-V LE PLUS

At least one BSOD has had some sort of hangup with your graphics driver. You have the latest driver so lets try to uninstall it and reinstall just to see if that helps.

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
atikmdag+0x8248b
Also, check with Razer Synapse, it was the process running when the BSOD occurred.

I would remove this from your PC as I don't believe its necessary. Use Revo as suggested above.

Download the latest driver
MSI USA - Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Desktop, Mainboard, Graphics and more

Uninstall the current graphics driver

Clean leftover driver files
Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling

Reboot Windows, Upon reboot windows will load the default graphics driver.

Navigate to where you saved the graphics driver you just downloaded and run it.

Reboot again and the driver should be functioning.

If the above solutions don't help it could be due to hardware issues. See the thread below for more troubleshooting.

Try all of the above and report back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/363874-bsod-playing-world-tanks-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

For the past several weeks, my computer will BSOD when running Eve Online and several other programs concurrently. Running three concurrent Eve clients will cause a BSOD within a couple minutes usually. I don't necessarily believe it's an Eve problem per se, it could be related to high memory or CPU usage, which three Eve clients definitely causes. I did a clean install of the latest NVIDIA driver yesterday, but saw no difference. It is crashing in ntoskrnl.exe. I have had this computer for about six months, and this just started happening recently. It's happened four times today alone.

A:BSOD when playing Eve Online, bug check code 0x00000101

STOP 0x00000101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT
Usual causes: Device driver, BIOS bug, hardware defect (see Significant Posts section below)

Information
You may want to read this also: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tml#post356791

- Do a hardware stress test using Prime95 Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/290015-bsod-when-playing-eve-online-bug-check-code-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello I had random BSOD's all with x error code everytime I'm playing a game usually after - mins of play I mostly play Alliance of Valiant Arms FPS game unreal engine directx which is not a memory hungry game and successfully played it for almost year on my other system Alienware m x laptop without any issue System Spec no overclocking done whatsoever Intel Core i - k Ghz Asus P P -M Pro MSI NGTX Ti - Hawk Mb factory overclocked Patriot Viper Extreme x Gb WDC Caviar Blue Gb Seasonic w Windows Ultimate x My friend had an EXACT same system and he however did not have this issue I had this issue after I installed the latest WHQL nvidia driver which is I tried to roll back to previous driver version but all of them had BSOD's I noticed that the driver is the most compatible because all of other drivers gave me TDR's while browsing and 0x00000101 and freezes game, while playing BSOD error even while idling but the still gave me BSOD while gaming and have the same bugcode just like the other versions I will consider to reformat but only if there's no real solution available Hope I'll find the solution here any response to this matter will be much appreciated Thanks BSOD and freezes while playing game, error 0x00000101 before

A:BSOD and freezes while playing game, error 0x00000101

Sorry for the double post, I forgot to add the attachment.

EDIT: Had another BSOD half an hour ago. Same BugCode. Report from bluescreenview attached (report.rar)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/223471-bsod-freezes-while-playing-game-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi I have a Toshiba Qosmio X -Q with an i -q GHz Processor GB ram GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX M gpu running win - bit home premium I have had the laptop since I recently cloned my HDD to an SSD put the old HDD in the secondary bay upgraded the RAM from gb to gb and added a PCI USB clock (0X00000101) on BSOD processor interrupt received not secondary expresscard in the order mentioned However since my laptop was overheating of late I tried cleaning the laptop with canned air and at times simply shut down I decided to reduce BSOD clock interrupt not received on secondary processor (0X00000101) the maximum processor state in power management to to prevent the CPU from overclocking After that the laptop ran pretty well for around BSOD clock interrupt not received on secondary processor (0X00000101) a month and now I am getting this BSOD I have the latest BIOS version installed that is available for my machine and I have no idea why I am suddenly getting this BSOD I have attached the dump files from the DM log collector Any help will be deeply appreciated

A:BSOD clock interrupt not received on secondary processor (0X00000101)

There are no dump files in the folder.
Small Memory Dumps are of no use for 0x101 bugchecks, to properly analyse them we need Kernel Memory Dumps.

Follow these instructions on how to change to Kernel Memory Dumps.

Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD

Once changed wait for another BSOD, then upload the new dump file to a file sharing website like OneDrive.
The new dump file will be located in C:/Windows/memory.dmp.

Don't zip it up as it corrupts the dump file by compressing it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/332843-bsod-clock-interrupt-not-received-secondary-processor-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello dear sevenforums community,

i have an problem with booting up my pc.
If i start the pc the normal things will show up,
but if i get to the PXE booting there will be everywhere white triangles, and all letters are diffent like
B=A or F=E .

if i boot it just normal, it loads a bit of windows and then the harddisk just stops loading windows, after a few seconds i'm getting BSOD with code 0x101 (Clock-Interrupt).

Hardware-> Look at my profile

SF DIAG:Attachment 290380

Screen of white Triangles:
Attachment 290381

Screen of BSOD after hanging at Bootlogo:
Attachment 290384

EDIT: Running PC with safemode is working but not when i start normal!

hope you can help me

greetz paddif

A:BSOD while Booting, error 0x00000101, white triangles on the screen

cmon guys no one can help me???

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308780-bsod-while-booting-error-0x00000101-white-triangles-screen.html
Relevancy 53.75%

hi

these are the frequently getting bluscreen shot images..
attached ..

thanks for the responses..

sri
india

A:BSOD some times freezes & runs normally, bluscreen error 0x00000101

hi these are commonly i get when crashed and sometimes from freeze screen the system runs normally but rarely in a day or week this happens 5 times etc..

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/192797-bsod-some-times-freezes-runs-normally-bluscreen-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello Everyone,

I've owned a lenovo Y570P 8gb with the i7 2630qm for about 2 years. Lately I've been getting random freezes while watching youtube, or while listening to music on windows media player, I've gamed for hours but have not had a problem while gaming, which is confusing to me.. Anyways, i've tried factory reformat, fully updating drivers and still freezing. tried clean formatting and updating to latest drivers and again freezing. Only certain things seem to trigger these freezes, like watching youtube / wmp / hwmonitor for some reason...

Let me know if you have any ideas as to what the problem could be.

Thank you!!

Fad.

A:BSOD during youtube, stop error 0x00000101 Lenovo y570p

Hi fadawah.

Download and install Intel? HD graphics Driver for Windows 7, as it is failing there.

Code:
fffff880`0a55a488 fffff880`040dcf5eUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
igdkmd64+0x2c4f5e

Let us know the results.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 101, {19, 0, fffff88002f64180, 2}

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000019, Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks.
Arg3: fffff88002f64180, The PRCB address of the hung processor.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_8_PROC

PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0a55a438 fffff800`02e732d3 : 00000000`00000101 00000000`00000019 00000000`00000000 fffff880`02f64180 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0a55a440 fffff800`02ecdf97 : 00000000`00000000 fffff800`00000002 00000000`00002711 fffff880`040dbc24 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x4d8e
fffff880`0a55a4d0 fffff800`02e17895 : fffff800`02e3c460 fffff880`0a55a680 fffff800`02e3c460 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeUpdateSystemTime+0x377
fffff880`0a55a5d0 fffff800`02ec1d73 : fffff800`0303fe80 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000008 : hal!HalpHpetClockInterrupt+0x8d
fffff880`0a55a600 fffff800`02e8486b : fffff880`0a55a7c0 fffff880`040accab fffffa80`0887b000 00000000`0004400c : nt!KiInterruptDispatchNoLock+0x163
fffff880`0a55a790 fffff800`031bdb78 : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0a55ac60 fffff800`02e56000 fffff880`0a55aa70 : nt!KeFlushProcessWriteBuffers+0x6b
fffff880`0a55a800 fffff800`031be7f5 : 00000000`08111c00 fffff800`031baa0e 00000000`00000000 00000000`00200286 : nt!ExpQuerySystemInformation+0x1368
fffff880`0a55aba0 fffff800`02ec4ad3 : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0a55ac60 ffffffff`fffe7960 000007fe`ff150b00 : nt!NtQuerySystemInformation+0x4d
fffff880`0a55abe0 00000000`7734fa1a : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
00000000`00fcf378 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x7734fa1a
STACK... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308383-bsod-during-youtube-stop-error-0x00000101-lenovo-y570p.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi there This is my first code error 0x00000101 until buildup Stop constant BSOD time posting on this forum so I hope some one can help me I have posted on Tom's hardware about the problem but haven't received many replies About a month ago I came home and my computer had a bsod and that one was Stop x I really didn't think much of it like I should have and let it go since I couldn't reproduce it Well just this last few days my computer bsod on startup nonstop with Stop x and it also says something about a secondary processor not receiving a timed interval I can start it in safemode without any problems what soever My build is home built and as follows Mobo Gigabyte F A M-DS CPU AMD A - k AMU GPU Nvidia GTX RAM Corsair gb sticks PSU Corsair CX M BSOD buildup until constant error code Stop 0x00000101 Everything is relatively new Maybe months old tops except the graphics card which is about or years old Things I have already done to troubleshoot this are Open the case take out all the components clean them reseat Still bsods Ran Memtest and no bsods or failures I also have two other ram sticks which I have used and it still bsods so I am almost sure it isn't the RAM Ran cpu test called prime as suggested by someone on Tom's hardware and no bsods in safe mode I have reinstalled almost every driver except the chipset because it will not allow me to install those in safe mode but I can't even get my computer to boot at all anymore aside from safemode without bsodding I checked speed fan and there were no abnormalities in the heat of any components I am thinking it may be a physical problem with my cpu If anyone has any ideas please let me know before I start replacing things

A:BSOD buildup until constant error code Stop 0x00000101

Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336058-bsod-buildup-until-constant-error-code-stop-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I've been having constant BSOD's occur on this machine since early last year. I was running Windows 7 Ultimate for about a year. In the past two weeks I switched over to Windows 7 Professional in hopes that it would solve the problem but it has not.

In the past the BSOD's would occur while watching Netflix and burning CD's and DVD's. I have not done either of those activities on this machine for months now. Lately, it has been crashing when running the iracing.com simulator.

The BSOD error codes I'm getting are mainly 0x00000101 and sometimes 0x00000050. Screenshots attached.

After examining the dump files using BlueScreenView (Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.) it looks like the main culprits are:
-ntoskrnl.exe
-nvlddmkm.sys

Any help would be much appreciated.

A:Constant BSOD playing Iracing.com - error 0x00000101 and 0x00000050

117 views and no replies? I'm beginning to think this problem will not be solved. Time to build a new machine and relegate this one to secondary status I guess.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367790-constant-bsod-playing-iracing-com-error-0x00000101-0x00000050.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Whenever I am playing graphic intense games my computer will blue screen with the BSOD crash error STOP 0x00000101. It usually happens within the first 5-15 minutes of play This computer was recently built at my local Frys Electronics 3 days ago.

Specs:

i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
750w PSU
8gb Ram
Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Asus P8Z77 MOBO

If you need to know anymore please let me know.

I took a picture of the blue screen(this is the only one I am getting): http://i.imgur.com/3YqSk.jpg

From what I am told this PC should be able to run graphic intense games just fine on very high settings. I am most likely taking it back to the store but I would like any advice if anyone is willing to give me any.

Any reply is appreciated!

A:BSOD while playing high intensive graphic games. (STOP 0x00000101)

Please see:
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/261288-bsod-while-playing-high-intensive-graphic-games-stop-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 52.89%

While playing multiple games such as 7 days to die, counter strike, league of legends, Dota 2, Starcraft 2, and many others my computer will often randomly get a BSOD, sometimes during an intense part of the game or when I am simply walking somewhere. I've gotten error code 0x00000101 and I got 0x00000124 after using Verifier.

This has been happening for about a year, my brother told me that it was probably my power supply but after I looked into the error codes more I saw that these error codes are mostly for driver errors. This is where I was stumped. I know a little about computers but I had no idea how to find a corrupt driver or even how to find out if that was the problem. Any help would be great. Thanks.

A:BSOD while playing multiple games error code 0x00000101 and 0x00000124

Hello and welcome Connor I take it is Connor I cannot see much in the dump files mate but you do mention your brother has queried the PSU now you can check that with this
Using HW Info
You can test the volts on the PSU with HW Info HWiNFO, HWiNFO32/64 - Download < download the right bit version and close the right hand window select Sensors and scroll down to the power section where you will see what the volts are doing see my pic.
The original right hand window shows the machine running and is handy for that but for looking at the components in some detail close it and use the main left hand side panel
FOR OTHER COMPONENTS
Open each + down into the component itself and then click on it - in the right hand side will appear all sorts of details including brands speeds and other essential info that device. See pic for example it is of my own Ivy Bridge desktop and you need to scroll to that section which gives the volts send a pic if you can please - this is just for starters.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/357390-bsod-while-playing-multiple-games-error-code-0x00000101-0x00000124.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi i've recently getting this BSOD error randomly quot A clock on system 0x00000101" "STOP BSOD : new interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval quot on my new Shuttle XPC SH H system How it goes is that at first the system was really stable without any crashing issues but recently when i tried flashing my BIOS i some how screwed it up and the PC doesnt POST so to cut it short i've manage to changed to BSOD "STOP : 0x00000101" on new system a brand new motherboard to replaced it with the faulty one and that's where BSOD starts to happen i thought at first i needed to do a clean install of windows ultimate x BSOD "STOP : 0x00000101" on new system again but after reformatted and reinstalled windows updating all to latest drivers the problem still occurs im getting random BSOD while playing games while skyping or even while watching movies i've did all the tests like Prime dmark memtest and it all show no errors or BSOD im really getting frustrated right now not too sure what causes it i've also taken out the enitre system and reassemble it just to make sure everything is in place but im still getting the BSOD question is that could it be the motherboard that was replaced is also faulty or there's something i've not done right my computer specification is Shuttle XPC SH H Intel i x GB Team Elite DDR MSI GTX Crucial m GB SSD Western Digital GB HDD Pioneer x DVDR-W and the error i got from event manager is Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date AM Event ID Task Category Level Critical Keywords User SYSTEM Computer xxxxx-PC Description The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power quot Guid quot C B A- - C -AC E- C D B quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt jeehoe-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckCode quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot SleepInProgress quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot PowerButtonTimestamp quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Hope to get a solution to this problem Cheers

A:BSOD "STOP : 0x00000101" on new system

How about giving us the latest DMPs...

Please attach the DMP files to your next post not to post one.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Zip up the copy.

Quote:
* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/229515-bsod-stop-0x00000101-new-system.html