Windows Support Forum

BSOD while loading up Windows 7 Home Premium

Q: BSOD while loading up Windows 7 Home Premium

Hi all... I was asked to look at a relatives laptop and have not been having much luck in solving the issue. I originally just viewed the dmp file and it looked as though it was being possibly cause by a network driver.

Basically, everytime the computer starts up, around where you would normally be logging into your windows account the BSOD occurs.

I will attach the SF Diagnostic files. If I left out anything of importance just ask.

Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD while loading up Windows 7 Home Premium

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD while loading up Windows 7 Home Premium

System Recovery Options

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306503-bsod-while-loading-up-windows-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 78.69%

I'm in need of some help.
I just bought myself a new computer
And had my friend install windows.
It was working great for about two
Days, but then it froze, so I reset it
and now it won't load past the "blue
windows 7 home premium" screen
It randomly flashes black periodically
But won't go past it. I've tried running
In safe mode but it still doesn't work
Any help would be appreciated
Cheers ,ben

A:Not loading Windows 7 home premium screen

Where did your friend get the Windows installation media from? Did he purchase it for you? Or copy it from somewhere?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/314722-not-loading-windows-7-home-premium-screen.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi everyone I am having issues with a bit Windows Vista Home Premium computer I am fixing this computer for a friend and have a pretty good idea of what the issue is bad hard drive but I d like to get some other peoples opinions before I go Premium stuck Vista Home loading bar/Microsoft Green Windows screen on Corporation and tell my friend he needs to spend on a new hard drive The computer turns on and begins to load Vista however it remains on the screen that shows the green loading bar and says Microsoft Corporation underneath it I cleaned out the inside of the computer with an air compressor because there was about pounds of dust in it dust was poofing out of the side of the case where a fan hole was I reseated the RAM disconnected all unnecessary peripherals CD drive but nothing The system will not boot into safe mode - it gets stuck at Windows Vista Home Premium stuck on Green loading bar/Microsoft Corporation screen loading Crcdisk sys I booted from my WinPE disk and ran chkdsk on the HD - it came back with no errors Suspicious I popped in my Hirens boot disc and used one of the HD testing tools on it It told me there was two bad sectors but did not offer to fix them I ve done extensive Googling and every thread seemed to end with quot replace your hard drive quot etc Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-vista-home-premium-stuck-on-green-loading-bar-microsoft-corporation-screen.927383/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi, I've been having BSOD problems(I don't actually see a BSOD the power just goes off) ever since I upgraded from Vista Home Premium to 7 Home Premium.

It occasionally happens during start-up or randomly(no specific program or website) at other times. It will also occasionally freeze and then I need to reboot.

I'm new at this and not tech savvy so hopefully I've included all relevant information. If not please be kind.

My System:

32 bit
Original O/S: Vista(came pre-installed)
Windows 7: Upgrade Version
System hardware is about 4 to 5 years old
Age Of Windows 7: I upgraded to 7 about 3 months ago

A:BSOD after upgrading from Vista Home Premium to 7 Home Premium

No DMP included...

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
Please attach the DMP files to your next post not to post one.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/229809-bsod-after-upgrading-vista-home-premium-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi,

My PC keeps blue screening constantly. I mostly use it for photo and video editing, but also use a lot of Microsoft Outlook and of course Chrome.

Webpages on Chrome keeps crashing "I get the 'Aw snap, something went wrong ...' and I clicking Reload does usually work but for a short period.

Asides that, Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer always keep crashing, but not long afterwards (maybe 15-30mins of usage) Windows eventually BSODs.

I haven't been able to pinpoint or find a pattern for the crashes yet. But will keep posting as and when it happens.

I've ran the SF diagnostics tool and uploaded the folder as a compressed file.

Appreciate all the help.

Thanks,

Asif

A:BSOD help Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium

Hi asifkhan316

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff8a0111b96c8, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff800031a3899, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------
Could not read faulting driver name
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\modclass.ini, error 2

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80003107100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800031071c0
fffff8a0111b96c8 Paged pool

FAULTING_IP:
nt!CmpGetNameControlBlock+12e
fffff800`031a3899 3b3e cmp edi,dword ptr [rsi]

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 2

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50

PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0
Do a scan with MSE to see if you have a virus .

Download RogueKiller

DescriptionVersionDownloadRogueKillerx32-bit OSRogueKillerx64-bit OS
Quit all programs that you may have started.
Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
right-click and select "Run as Administrator"
Wait until Prescan has finished ...
Then Click on "Scan" button
Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"
Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.
The log should be found in RKreport[1].txt on your Desktop
Exit RogueKiller+

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/286397-bsod-help-windows-7-64-bit-home-premium.html
Relevancy 70.95%

BSOD refuses to let me work on this laptop for two minutes.
I log on and wait for the screen to load, and after about 2-6 minutes BSOD will make me restart. It's a perpetual cycle and it NEEDS to end. I have a report due next week, and it's my only working computer! IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is the message I seem to get every time, so it must be due to some faulty device. I don't see how I can fix this if even when I go onto safe mode I get the same blue screen every minute, and the last thing I plan on doing is taking it to a shop. It's not my laptop. Everything's so confusing! Break it down for me! Help!

A:BSOD on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit!

Take a look at this link below

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

How to create dump files

Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/288259-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-64-bit.html
Relevancy 70.95%

my rig updated frequently only about - months old oem windows home premium asus mobo socket lga cpu intel core quad ghz gigs ddr gig sata hdd gig nvidia geforce gtx watt rocketfish power supply i have never had a problem untill the last few days it just started bsod'ing and it wasnt very bad then i could stay on for a few hours then it would bsod and reboot now bit premium Bsod windows home 7 64 its happening even more frequent and faster and faster as this goes on i have looked high and low for a solution on the internet to no avail i am at a loss here i have no idea what is or isnt going wrong here so plz if anyone knows of a fix for this let me know it will be greatly appreciated Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFF A E Bsod windows 7 home premium 64 bit BCP BCP FFFFF D BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Dragonvial AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink link amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt

A:Bsod windows 7 home premium 64 bit

21 Memory dumps from 13 to 15 Jun 2010 (3 days)
7 different STOP error codes, with xx causes blamed.
This is most likely a hardware problem, so I'd suggest starting with these free, bootable diagnostics:

Quote:

H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
http://www.carrona.org/memdiag.html (read the details at the link)
http://www.carrona.org/hddiag.html (read the details at the link)

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: http://www.carrona.org/malware.html (read the details at the link)

If all those tests pass, then try these free stress tests:

Quote:

Try this free video stress test: http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/fur/

Quote:

FurMark Setup:
- If you have more than one GPU, select Multi-GPU during setup
- In the Run mode box, select "Stability Test" and "Log GPU Temperature"
Click "Go" to start the test
- Run the test until the GPU temperature maxes out - or until you start having problems (whichever comes first).
- Click "Quit" to exit

Try this free stress test: http://www.mersenne.org/freesoft/

Quote:

Prime95 Setup:
- extract the contents of the zip file to a location of your choice
- double click on the executable file
- select "Just stress testing"
- select the "Blend" test. If you've already run MemTest overnight you may want to run the "Small FFTs" test instead.
- "Number of torture test threads to run" should equal the number of CPU's times 2 (if you're using hyperthreading).
The easiest way to figure this out is to go to Task Manager...Performance tab - and see the number of boxes under CPU Usage History
Then run the test for 6 to 24 hours - or until you get errors (whichever comes first).
This won't necessarily crash the system - but check the output in the test window for errors.
The Test selection box and the stress.txt file describes what components that the program stresses.

More to follow once the dump files finish running.....

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-windows-7-home-premium-64-bit-490410.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hello All, I have the original Windows 7 64-bit home premium
Intel (R) Pentium4 CPU 2.80 Ghz
Motherboard
ASRock 4CoreDual-SATA2
2GB Ram
GRAPHICS CARD
Geforce 7200GS/7300SE
Power Supply-450watts
The operating system since last year I have done for parts but every few days it gives me blue screen and there I am going to attach the files, thanks in advance and I hope you have a solution to my problem.

A:Bsod windows 7 home premium

This error seems to say that your Ethernet is disabled:

Quote:

Adaptador de Fast Ethernet compatible VIA Rhine II PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3065&SUBSYS_30651849&REV_7C\3&267A616A&0&90 Este dispositivo est? deshabilitado.

Is this deliberate? If so, why?

When we're finished troubleshooting this issue, please update all of your drivers and then visit Windows Update. Select the Important Updates and download/install Service Pack 1
42 memory dumps from 23 Feb to 16 Apr 2011

More to follow when the memory dumps finish running....

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-windows-7-home-premium-566767.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi all,

I have just recently gotten this BSOD after i upgraded my Vista Home Premium 32-bit to Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit.

Whenever i try to run a game application, specifically MapleStory, it always gave me a BSOD.

I tried adding exceptions into DEP, tried running in different compatibility modes with admin priviledges, reinstalling my Graphic and Sound driver to the latest updates

problem details are as follows:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 18441

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C000001D
BCP2: 82E4C327
BCP3: A4C07CC0
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\110709-30841-01.dmp

attached below are 2 most recent dump files.

A:Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit BSOD

Both errors are 0x8E and these are almost always caused by hardware though sometimes they can be caused by drivers. This error is also a strong indicator of corrupted memory.

Unfortunantly the minidumps only cited Windows OS drivers as the probable cause and they are usually too general to be of much help.

I would say that with your gaming issue it is a good bet your video card drivers need to be updated. When you updated your drivers did you use something like Driver Sweeper to make sure the old drivers were completely removed before installing the new ones?

Also, because of the error codes it would pay you to test your memory for corruption.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than is listed but either one should work. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Also, with errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don?t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-7-home-premium-32-bit-bsod.137596/
Relevancy 70.95%

Ok so... this is my first time on this website and actually ever asking for help...

this the the mini dmp that's been produced: Minidump

if there's anything else u need to know plz let me know thank you in advanced :D

A:Windows 7 Home Premium BSOD!

also to add to this my M215 Logitech Wireless Mouse keeps on getting disconnected from my laptop (MS-1681) thats the same as the above for the mini dump and it's doing it to all my usb ports keeps like not responding... (3 usb ports on laptop)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-7-home-premium-bsod-641516.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi,

I've just recently build a PC with hardly anything installed, but have been getting random BSOD with Windows 7 Home premium x64. Everything runs smoothly but then there will these random moments of BSOD occurring. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Oni

A:BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium x 64

OniSama,

Welcome to SevenForums

While we look at the file you submitted:

We need you to help us to help you:

Carry out following please:
Update your SevenForums System Specs
User CP (located on the top menu bar) |
Your Profile | Edit System Spec (left-hand column)

To gather info, use Speccy (my favorite) or SIW or System Info

In the System Manufacturer Block, enter:
? Manufacturer and Model OR Custom build.
? ADD the word laptop, desktop, netbook or tablet.
For example:
Toshiba Satellite L305D notebook.

Provide full windows version info, for example:
MS Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit

Use the ?Other Info? block for Optical Reader,
Mouse, touchpad, wifi adapter, speakers, monitor, etc

Scroll down and click on SAVE CHANGES.

With Speccy, you can select with your mouse/touchpad info from the display
and paste that info into your specs.

SIW is a marvelous program, but the free version does not offer
this capability.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/253629-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-x-64-a.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi guys, I have a ASUS laptop that is fairly new, and I have got the BSOD 3 times now. The first time I ignored it, and it was fine. The second time I installed programs such as ccleaner, anti malware and security task manager, and I uninstalled all the programs I thought were harmful, for around a week it worked perfectly. And today i tried running a game and another unexpected BSOD.

Now I can't run windows normally, I've tried using start up repair and nothing happened. I want to keep my laptop and not get a new one, so please help me. Also I'm not the smartest with computers so please make it easy to understand, if you need to know any details please ask.

And right now I'm in safe mode so where do I go from here please help!

A:BSOD on Windows 7 Home Premium x64 bit

I new to this forum so I don't really know much

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/216395-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-x64-bit.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hello Techsupporforum, I have a serious problem with my computer, I have a Macbook Pro (early 2010) OSx Lion, running on bootcamp with Windows 7 Home Premium, It works perfectely at first. But after when I replaced my 2 GB Ram to 8 Gb RAM (2x Corsair DDR3 4GB 1333MHZ RAM), then when I play Warcraft 3 ( DOTA ) , my computer randomly Crash and BSOD. Sometimes I can play a long time, sometimes about 30 mins , then computer starts to crash. These are the codes I recorded during crash :

*** STOP : 0x00000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF80002B0A209, 0xFFFFF880009A9998, 0xFFFFF880009A9200)

& (I think this might be useful) File that help describe the problem :
C:\Windows\Minidump\122511-37674-01.dmp
C:\Users\Wayne\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-55629-0.sysdata.xml

I am new and I urgently need help. Any Help With Be Kindly Appreciated Thanks

A:BSOD on Windows 7 Home Premium

Hi and welcome to TSF I have moved you to Bsod's App crashes and Hangs for further help. Please follow the isntructions here http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-windows-7-home-premium-620382.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi there.

I was busy connecting my Blackberry Curve 8520 to my laptop via Bluetooth. It was working fine and even patching calls via my laptop through my phone until the unthinkable happened! BSOD!

I am running Windows Home Premium at the moment and these crashed have been happening more frequently and the laptop is brand new!5 days old!

Please Help!!!

A:Windows 7 Home Premium [BSOD]

Quote: Originally Posted by bulletproofart

Hi there.

I was busy connecting my Blackberry Curve 8520 to my laptop via Bluetooth. It was working fine and even patching calls via my laptop through my phone until the unthinkable happened! BSOD!

I am running Windows Home Premium at the moment and these crashed have been happening more frequently and the laptop is brand new!5 days old!

Please Help!!!

Hi bulletproofart,
Re your "new" laptop problems. Have you spoken with the retail / supplier? What are the warranty terms & conditions for this product?
Please keep us informed.
Jan.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/76364-windows-7-home-premium-bsod.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I just and Windows Home Premium BSOD 7 installed windows today but I did have some headaches With windows I bought a kit of Corsair XMS x GB sticks Model Number CM x - C C I was upgrading from x GB sticks of Corsair XMS I first put it in with XP still installed to test it while I moved files over to my other HDD It worked fine When I got around to BSOD and Windows 7 Home Premium running the Windows install It gave me a BSOD less then seconds in I tried again and I got to the point where I could delete partitions and it gave me another After I deleted XP So I decided I would put my old ram back in and just install and deal with it once BSOD and Windows 7 Home Premium it was installed With my old ram back in the install finished in minutes and everything ran fine I then BSOD and Windows 7 Home Premium tried the new ram again and got another BSOD so I went back to compusa figuring I had faulty ram The computer couldn't stay on long enough to do anything I installed the new ram I got and the same thing happened So after the new new ram failed I decide to only stick one stick in and test that Right now it is running on one GB stick and it's running fine After I post this I am going to try the other stick solo to see if it works too RapidShare -CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting That is the rar file with all my dmp files in it

A:BSOD and Windows 7 Home Premium

Welcome to Seven Forums,

No overclocking of CPU or memory in the Bios setup, correct ?

Do you have the sticks in the proper slots as per the MB manual ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/75786-bsod-windows-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Completely unexpected, while reading mail or surfing on the internet, playing a game like Unreal Tournament or making a document, my pc ends with a BSOD with the message:
IRQ_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I also have seen other ERROR messages but not sure what they exactly said thats why i post the most common one.

I have it already for a long time, hope that somebody can help to get rid of it.

In the attachment the required files.

A:BSOD in Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit

These crashes were caused by memory corruption/exception (probably a driver).
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

If you have Raid > update its Driver.
Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Driver verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Special Pool", "Force Pending I/O Requests" and "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/216250-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-32-bit.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi, I really hope someone can help as I'm tearing my hair out.

I've been using the Win 7 Ultimate RC 32 bit with very few problems since it became available.

I've just installed (48 hours ago) my official Win 7 Home Premium (64bit) bought and paid for and am getting lots of BSODs sometimes after 15min some times a couple of hours but in the last 48 hours I must have had 20 BSODs.

I've tried to follow the details as in THIS POST but can't find the output file in My Documents.

My system specs are:
Intel Core 2 CPU 4300
4 Gig Ram
Radeon 1950 Graphics Card

Help me please.

Scott

A:Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit BSOD

Could you try following those instructions in there again? If it doesn't work, try running it in safe mode. It's beyond helpful with diagnosis.

If it still does not work, navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip all of those files up and attach them to your next post.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-7-home-premium-64bit-bsod-424328.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello, my name is Robert and i hope someone could help me.

I have bought a new pc, and when i play games and such i sometimes get a BSOD, but after i can just start normally.

My pc has: amd athlon II x4 640 processor @3.00 GHz
8 gb RAM
x64 windows 7 home premium

I was hoping someone could help me with this, i did with cmd the SFC /scannow, but it said there wasn't anything wrong or such.

Thanks in advantage, Robert.

That is the rar file with all the files in minidump. But I just had another BS, named dxgmms1.sys, I dont know what that means aswell. But I was playing Fallout, while using utorrent aswell. than my computer sort of crashed and immediately went to blue screen.

Thanks for the fast comment!

A:BSOD windows 7 home premium x64, win32k.sys

Quote: Originally Posted by robertju1

Hello, my name is Robert and i hope someone could help me.

I have bought a new pc, and when i play games and such i sometimes get a BSOD, but after i can just start normally.

My pc has: amd athlon II x4 640 processor @3.00 GHz
8 gb RAM
x64 windows 7 home premium

I was hoping someone could help me with this, i did with cmd the SFC /scannow, but it said there wasn't anything wrong or such.

Thanks in advantage, Robert.

Robertju1 hi and welcome

If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.
Let us know if you need further assistance
Jan

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/130996-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-x64-win32k-sys.html
Relevancy 70.09%

A friend of mine bought a laptop from Dell, but it keeps blue screening on her. Dell more or less dont want to know about, they've had it twice; reinstalled the OS and even put a new mobo in the laptop but no avail.

Im not too great at interpreting these BSOD reports so i'll post it here and see if you guys can make any sense of it. This problem has been going on for months and my friend is starting to get a bit pissed off, understandable really.

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 2057

BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002A8C0AD
BCP3: FFFFF88007C5D6E0
BCP4: 0000000000000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\061710-22386-01.dmp
C:\Users\victoria\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-42947-0.sysdata.xml

Cheers guys.

A:Random BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium

C:\Windows\Minidump\061710-22386-01.dmp post the dump file to help us

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/random-bsod-windows-7-home-premium.930165/
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi, I have been having BSODs for over two days and I can't seem to figure out why.

I have had over a dozen BSODs and all of them seems to be due to different problems. I will just post the latest one to try to troubleshoot first.

Thanks

Assumptions/Partly Verified:

1) Everytime this happens, I seem to be using Mozilla Firefox.

2) Got an Avast service stop thingy once.

3) Recently had a Windows Update (Not sure if its the cause)

A:BSOD on a Windows 7 Home Premium (0x000000C5)

"WinAbilityŽ Software Corporation
Description: MySecretFolder Device Driver"

Does this look familiar to you? It is in your minidump

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-on-a-windows-7-home-premium-0x000000c5.177163/
Relevancy 70.09%

Okay I started getting these BSOD's on Feb th this year and since then I've had of them up to today The th is the day of the first Crash Dump there was 64 Premium Vista BSOD's Home Windows nothing installed or changed on that day or any time recently They seem to happen far more frequently when I am gaming I play Warhammer Online not much else though they are not Windows Vista Home Premium 64 BSOD's exclusive to when I am gaming Windows Vista Home Premium 64 BSOD's I've had it BSOD when it was sitting idle while surfing the web pretty much any time just more often when gaming I downloaded the microsoft debug tool so I could open the Crash Dumps and look at the probable cause I've run the windows mem test multiple times and found no errors I've uninstalled and updated drivers for most everything I can think of I'm not programming savvy so I haven't been able to use the debugger for anything more than seeing the probable cause The system Home built in May of ' no crashes until this Feb Windows Vista Home Premium bit SP AVG Free for Virus Protection Intel Core Duo E ghz no OCing Nvidia GTS Gigabyte GA-EP -DS R Motherboard GB Mushkin DDR x GB WD GB Hard Drive USB Ports have Keyboard Mouse logitech G and an HP PSC printer Now going through all my Crash Dumps I'll list all of the probable causes in Parentheses is of times that was the quot probable cause quot - ntoskrnl exe nt - ntoskrnl exe nt The 's represent a string of Numbers Letters each time it's different - dxgkrnl sys dxgkrnl NULL IMPORT DESCRIPTOR lt PERF gt dxkrnl The represent a string of Numbers Letters each time it's different but what I did type is always the same - USBPORT SYS USBPORT USBPORT RegisterUSB fdo - nvlddmkm sys nvlddmkm g nvapi - dxgkrnl sys dxgkrnl 'string' f - dxgkrnl sys dxgkrnl 'string' c - nvlddmkm sys nvlddmkm CNvLAdapter rmApiInterrupt - nvlddmkm sys nvlddmkm clkDecodeMP Partition NV - NETIO SYS NETIO WFpStartTimerForLeftTime - USBPORT SYS USBPORT KsPropertyHandleDrmSetContentId - tcpip sys tcpip sys tcpip GetRemotePortField I'm on the verge of a full reinstall which I really hope to avoid so I appreciate any help that can be provided Thanks

A:Windows Vista Home Premium 64 BSOD's

Hi -

Two recurring themes found among your list are video & Internet. What do you have plugged into USB(s)? The chronological sequence of the probable causes that you listed will be of interest. For now I would tell you to be sure that your video and NIC (both Ethernet & wifi) drivers are updated and take care of these items -

I need to see the bugchecks from the dumps. To gather the dumps and system information that I'll need, follow THESE instructions. Watch for the 1.96MB zip file limitation.

Once the files are attached, then run the Vista Driver Verifier. It may help ID some of the 23 crashes listing the NT Kernel as the cause.

START | type cmd.exe | right-click on cmd.exe uptop under programs | Run as Administrator | type verifier & hit enter - the Verifier screen will appear | do the following:

Code:

1. Select 2nd option - 'Create custom settings (for code developers)'
2. Select 2nd option - 'Select individual settings from a full list'
3. Check these boxes -? Special Pool
? Pool Tracking
? Force IRQL checking
? Deadlock Detection
? Miscellaneous Checks4. Select last option - 'Select driver names from a list'
5. Click on the Provider heading - sorts list by Provider
6. Check ALL boxes where Microsoft is not the Provider
7. Click on Finish
8. Re-boot

If the Driver Verifier (DV) finds a violation, it will result in a BSOD. After re-boot, you may not be able to log on. If so, boot into SAFEMODE (select Last Known Good Configuration or System Restore). To see the status of Verifier - type verifier - select the last option on the first screen - "Display information about the currently verified drivers..". To turn Driver Verifier off - verifier /reset then re-boot. Keep the verifier running as long as possible, even if the status screen appears clear.

If you get a BSOD, get the verifier-enabled dump file from c:\windows\minidump, zip it up & attach to next post.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-vista-home-premium-64-bsods-369496.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello all firstly I must apologise I'm currently in work so cannot provide much information about my massively frustrating problem with blue screens so if possible could someone please list the information that will be needed to help and I will provide it in a post as soon as I return home As you have probably guessed I'm really new (Windows Premium BSOD Home 7 32bit) to computers and computing forums and due to being in work I haven't had time to familiarise myself with any standard procedures yet Anyway here is my problem Since I have had my current system bought DDMMYYYY it has blue screened It blue screened after hours of being on initially it did BSOD (Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit) not blue screen then for about a month so I thought nothing of it The blue screen started to occur again more regularly about - months ago but I haven't got the time knowledge or patience to have to deal with it until now After reading a report on the blue screen it mentioned something to do with my GPU overheating on a cold day it will BS maybe once or not at all on a hot day up to blue screens I moniter my GPU temp daily and it idles at c goes to c when watching videos and goes from c to c during games from what i read this is a very cool compared to some GPU's that go up to c The rest of my hardware components are usually less than c Im using windows home premium bit My GPU is Sapphire ATI Radeon HD MB GDDR PCI-Express Graphics Card - - G I bought this pre overclocked mhz max Core Clock and mhz Max Memory clock - I have no idea what this means or is lol My CPU is Intel Core i K Ghz Ghz Overclocked This is all i can list of my specs right now until I return home Again I apologise for how vague this is but I'm guessing such frequent blue screens will lead to alot of future financial blows and I've only had this computer for monthsish so I'm panicing Please help Thank you in advance for any light shined on the situation

A:BSOD (Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit)

NOTE: I have severe eye problems. If I do not respond to your postings, please PM another staff member for assistance.

NOTE: Please provide the following information for a more detailed response: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

While waiting for a reply to the posting of the above info, please try these free diagnostics:

Quote:

H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
HD Diagnostic (read the details at the link) - Test ALL of the hard drives.

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Free Online AntiMalware Resources (read the details at the link)
There are also free, bootable antivirus disks at this link: Free Online AntiMalware Resources - Bootable Disks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-windows-7-home-premium-32bit-604241.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for replying to this topic I was asked by my wife's boss to work on his laptop I'm fairly handy with BSOD Vista Home 0f4 Premium Windows stuff but this one has me pulling my hair out HP DV - nr AMD processor ghz Gb ram Windows Vista Home Premium - Bit When the computer was given to me it would not boot at all He is a business Windows Vista Home Premium BSOD 0f4 owner and of course had all Windows Vista Home Premium BSOD 0f4 of Windows Vista Home Premium BSOD 0f4 his info on the laptop with no backups I tried running BootSuite on a cd to see if the file system was intact It recognized that there was a C drive but wouldn't read it First thing I did was remove the hard drive connect it to my computer and boot in to Linux I managed to back up his data to another drive I then repaired the NTFS file system in Linux and checked the drive for errors After putting the drive back into the laptop I got the windows loading screen before it crashed again Ran bootsuite CD one more time and recovered the MBR I was then able to boot into vista While trying to download Malwarebytes it once again crashed with a BSOD reading x F I'm not able to find much on this BSOD code concerning Vista and what I have found is all over the place I've seen RAM Video Hard Drive all sorts of explanations I've currently booted into a version of Windows Go and I'm scanning the drive with MalwareBytes from there Does anyone have any suggestions on what to check with this BSOD code

A:Windows Vista Home Premium BSOD 0f4

Try this hotfix for Vista systems http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2580450

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/526502/windows-vista-home-premium-bsod-0f4/
Relevancy 70.09%

Okay here s what happened Played battlefield last night for a good while and then turned off the computer My sister turned it on today and got a BSOD with stop error x Supposedly this is linked 7 Premium with BSOD bit Home issue 64 Windows to RAM issues So I removed my after market ram and it gave me the same issue Then I removed my OEM RAM and put stick of after market in and my computer worked So BSOD issue with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit I thought huzzah this is great But it was really slow so I restarted it Next thing I know I m faced with the same error Anyways long story short I tried startup repair system restore last known good configuration booting into safe mode pretty much everything and it just got worse and worse until I couldn t even get into safe mode so I can t do anything BSOD issue with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with my computer now I found out on another forum that using a registry cleaner can result in this error and that s exactly what I did last night I used CCleaner registry cleaner which has always been fine before and I think that might be the cause of the issue I also had trouble with AVG yesterday and it wasn t on for a while while I was on the internet so this could be malware as well I really don t know So I tried a repair install but it wouldn t let me do that because I couldn t boot into Windows so essentially now what I have done is install Windows Home Premium SP on my second HDD that was empty in this computer and now I m running Windows on it Would someone please give me some advice on how to get rid of this stop error and boot back into the inital Windows version on my initial HDD I m going to have to fix the registry somehow If you need any additional information I ll try to get it for you

A:BSOD issue with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

From what I see...that error has nothing to do with RAM, indicates a hosed registry.

<<I found out on another forum that using a registry cleaner can result in this error and that's exactly what I did last night, I used CCleaner registry cleaner (which has always been fine before) and I think that might be the cause of the issue.>>

From what I see...you can try last known good...if that doesn't work, the general recommendation by the more knowledgeable that I've seen is a clean install.

See http://captaindbg.com/how-to-restore-registry-hives-on-windows-7/ , might be worth the effort.

Also...see comments by AA at Offline Restore, Registry Hives, AA - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic393442.html . I know that the issues diescussed are for an XP system, but they may also apply to Win 7.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/478355/bsod-issue-with-windows-7-home-premium-64-bit/
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi I get random BSOD no idea why sometimes the computer won't have any for 1-2 weeks then randomly in a blue moon i'll get them please help me

A:BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit

Quote: Originally Posted by amjad0123

Hi I get random BSOD no idea why sometimes the computer won't have any for 1-2 weeks then randomly in a blue moon i'll get them please help me

These two blamed on your USBPORT.SYS. I would run system file check to verify and repair and read this USB Driver - General Fix for Problems

Run a system file check to verify and repair your system files.
To do this type cmd in search, then right click to run as administrator, then
SFC /SCANNOW

Read here for more information SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Let us know the results from the report at the end.

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\052911-28203-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\Symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.16792.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110408-1633
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e49000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03086e50
Debug session time: Sat May 28 22:03:50.812 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:41:13.000
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : USBPORT.SYS ( USBPORT!USBPORT_Core_RecordOcaTransferData+53 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 0000000000000000, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Parameter 0 of the exception
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Parameter 1 of the exception

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (Win32) 0 (0) - The operation completed successfully.

FAULTING_IP:
+5d35952f0379dda8
00000000`00000000 ?? ???

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 0000000000000000

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 0000000000000000

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

EXCEPTION_RECORD: fffff80000ba2ae8 -- (.exr 0xfffff80000ba2ae8)
ExceptionAddress: fffff88003e53467 (USBPORT!USBPORT_Core_RecordOcaTransferData+0x0000000000000053)
ExceptionCode: c000001d (Illegal instruction)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 0

TRAP_FRAME: fffff80000ba2b90 -- (.trap 0xfffff80000ba2b90)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values m... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/165879-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-64bit.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I've been getting a blue screen lately and I'm not 100% sure why. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Fresh install. The system is near brand new. Maybe only 2 months old.

A:BSOD Windows Home Premium 64bit

While Im looking at your .dmp files, please fill in your system specs...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/124492-bsod-windows-home-premium-64bit.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I have a dell studio laptop and i was getting the new 64 BSOD while Windows on install HDD trying to 7 bit premium home BSOD for quite some time until my computer stopped working it would read quot BootMGR Missing quot so i contacted dell and they sent a tech guy and he replaced the motherboard HDD and stick of Gb DDR ram as the image that was on the HDD already was installing it BSOD while trying to install Windows 7 home premium 64 bit on new HDD froze up and became corrupt tech guy said it was just bad luck BSOD while trying to install Windows 7 home premium 64 bit on new HDD and it happens from time to time so i got a Windows Home Premium bit install disk and did a repair and started to reinstall windows with the disk it gets to about then the BSOD pops up with the code quot STOP x x xFFFFFA E X BA X after this i rebooted and went to the system recovery and it said that there is a problem that could not be fixed automaticly so i just dont know what to do i'm getting tired of calling dell because they just keep telling me to run the same tests and everything always passes in the tests but the BSOD keeps returning so if anyone can shed some light on my problem please help

A:BSOD while trying to install Windows 7 home premium 64 bit on new HDD

Hi Vaughn,

An error code 0x00000124 usually indicates a hardware problem. In order for the BSOD analysts to help you, please do the following:

Run this, not forgetting step 5:

System Info - See Your System Specs

And lastly please followe these instructions:

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Regards,
Golden

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/198982-bsod-while-trying-install-windows-7-home-premium-64-bit-new-hdd.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi all:

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I am getting a BSOD a couple times a week. It reads DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and STOP 0x000000D1 kernel memory dump. I've done basically anything suggested online... which is mostly just Windows updates, scan for viruses, and run diagnostic tools (memory and hard drive). I updated all my drivers through the Driver Manager. None of the diagnostic tools/tests I ran ever came back with any problems, but yet every now and then my computer will just crash. Attached is the diagnostics file requested.

A:BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Welcome
You will get the best possible help if you upload this information.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/300816-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-64bit.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I recently built a gaming PC and this past week or so it will just randomly BSOD It doesnt seem to have any real noticable trigger happens while playing games or just using IE and so far nothing Code BSOD 64-bit Windows BC Home Premium 1e i've tried has had any effect Any help would be extremely appreciated Accidentally closed the error screen while typing BSOD BC Code 1e Windows 64-bit Home Premium this but the other four lines below the error code were all BSOD BC Code 1e Windows 64-bit Home Premium zeros if it happens again i will update this post with it Dump files Performance Report and System Specs Windows -bit Home Premium AMD FX- Ghz -Core AsRock Extreme R Corsair DDR Mhz x GB XFX Radeon HD GB GDDR Mhz Clock Sanyo ' LED-LCD BSOD BC Code 1e Windows 64-bit Home Premium TV Western Digital Gb rpm Raidmax Rx AC psu Cooler Master Vortex Plus Blue screened again got the error report this time To- writhziden thank you for the help will take some time to test all of these Will post results Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode b BCP C BCP FFFFF EDB E BCP FFFFF BE BCP OS Version Service Pack Product

A:BSOD BC Code 1e Windows 64-bit Home Premium

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mike\Downloads\BSODDmpFiles\Donovan702\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\011912-18189-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\users\mike\documents\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`01e1c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02061670
Debug session time: Thu Jan 19 22:14:39.585 2012 (UTC - 7:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:23:38.303
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiKernelCalloutExceptionHandler+e )

---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 0000000000000000, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Parameter 0 of the exception
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Parameter 1 of the exception

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (Win32) 0 (0) - The operation completed successfully.

FAULTING_IP:
+6331633766326138
00000000`00000000 ?? ???

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 0000000000000000

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 0000000000000000

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0 - STATUS_WAIT_0

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_0

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

EXCEPTION_RECORD: fffff880020f81e8 -- (.exr 0xfffff880020f81e8)
ExceptionAddress: fffff80001e9f333 (nt!KiDeferredReadyThread+0x000000000000067c)
ExceptionCode: c000001d (Illegal instruction)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 0

TRAP_FRAME: fffff880020f8290 -- (.trap 0xfffff880020f8290)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000000
rdx=0000000000000000 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff80001e9f333 rsp=fffff880020f8420 rbp=0000000000000000
r8=0000000000000001 r9=0000000000000003 r10=fffff80001e1c000
r11=fffff880020f8470 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
nt!KiDeferredReadyThread+0x67c:
fffff800`01e9f333 f0490fba6c243000 lock bts qword ptr [r12+30h],0 ds:0040:00000000`00000030=????????????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/209474-bsod-bc-code-1e-windows-64-bit-home-premium.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Have had multiple BSOD all starting with trying to open firefox 3.6.12. My laptop is a HP Pavilion dv4-2160us with an i5 and 4 gigs memory and 320 gig hard drive. Have attached dump files. And my OS is OEM with the laptop bought in early June 2010

Thanks in advance for any help anyone is able to give!

A:Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit BSOD help!

Hello,

Could you follow our BSOD sticky here? http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Thanks!

~JK

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/126787-windows-7-home-premium-64bit-bsod-help.html
Relevancy 70.09%

My windows Home Premium has been crashing for a while now i have been getting the BSOD The PC was bought directly from the store no changes have been made to the hardware nor the OS I updated several drivers including the audio and video to see if the crashing would stop but it didn't About Premium Windows 64bit BSOD 7 Home days ago the pc wouldn't start at all I thought it was a problem with the RAM it originally came with gb a gb gb sticks I removed the gb and it was able to boot I tested both ram sticks individually to see if they had any errors no errors found At the moment the perfmon report was conducted only the gb stick was installed I have attached the perfmon report and several mini dump files i also have norton installed ive heard that it might be a cause for bsod it would be greatly appreciated if you can help me figure what the problem is Specs Windows home premium bit-no changes have Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit BSOD been made Full Retail System Name EL Processor AMD Athlon Processor LE- Video Card Nividia GeForce SE nForce The PC is about - years old

A:Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit BSOD

Quote: Originally Posted by ssandovalb

My windows 7 Home Premium has been crashing for a while now, i have been getting the BSOD. The PC was bought directly from the store no changes have been made to the hardware nor the OS. I updated several drivers including the audio and video to see if the crashing would stop but it didn't. About 5 days ago the pc wouldn't start at all I thought it was a problem with the RAM (it originally came with 3gb a 1gb + 2gb sticks) I removed the 1 gb and it was able to boot. I tested both ram sticks individually to see if they had any errors, no errors found.At the moment the perfmon report was conducted only the 1gb stick was installed.

I have attached the perfmon report and several mini dump files. i also have norton 360 installed ive heard that it might be a cause for bsod, it would be greatly appreciated if you can help me figure what the problem is.

Specs
Windows 7 home premium 64bit-no changes have been made
Full Retail
System Name:EL1333
Processor:AMD Athlon Processor LE-1660
Video Card:Nividia GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
The PC is about 1-2 years old

Easy your Symantec. A known cause of BSOD's and it is yours
Unable to load image SYMDS64.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SYMDS64.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMDS64.SYS
Probably caused by : SYMDS64.SYS ( SYMDS64+669d4 )

I would remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials

Download and run the Norton Removal Tool to uninstall your Norton product | Norton Support

Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/173528-windows-7-home-premium-64bit-bsod.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I've been trying to fix this laptop It's been blue screening for a while when it leaves sleep mode with a e error I've also gotten Invalid Work Queue Item blue screen On a different user name I'm getting an a - Premium BSOD BCCode Windows 7 - Home IRQxxx message didn't get it written BSOD - Windows 7 Home Premium - BCCode a down each time I log in The latest BSOD - Windows 7 Home Premium - BCCode a is the following Microsoft's quot search for a fix quot keeps giving me a Windows loader update KB article but then says I've already got the update installed The system is an HP Pavilion dv - dx Windows Home Premium bit original OEM install purchased last April Core i processor GB memory GB disk Windows Update says everything is up to date I'm checking if the drivers are up to date starting with third party but that will take a while The last message from Windows gives the following blue screen Since the number and frequency of problems is increasing I'd appreciate any help possible System information attached per the posting instructions Thanks in advance for any suggestions Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP DC BCP BCP BCP FFFFF EC AB OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users kat AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml

A:BSOD - Windows 7 Home Premium - BCCode a

These crashes were caused by memory corruption (probably a driver).
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!
1-Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Further Reading
Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users
> > > I note you have Symantec which is a frequent cause of BSOD's.
I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST

http://us.norton.com/support/kb/web_...080710133834EN

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/209091-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-bccode.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Dunno what is happening but my computer is always getting this BSOD!

I have attached the dump file from crash!

Thanks for your replies!

A:BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER Windows 7 x64 Home Premium!

Welcome

Your bsod is caused by ssudbus.sys SAMSUNG USB Composite Device Driver. Likely a part of Samsung Kies.

Source | ssudbus.sys | SAMSUNG USB Composite Device Driver. | Likely a part of Samsung Kies. Support: SAMSUNG Download: SAMSUNG

Either get an update for it, or uninstall it.

Let us know your results.

Analyze

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Yusra\Downloads\zlor\SF_15-09-2012\091512-26629-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7601.17835.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a56000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c9a670
Debug session time: Sat Sep 15 18:21:16.109 2012 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:21.075
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck C2, {7, 109b, 55a0900, fffffa80056a8508}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ssudbus.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ssudbus.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ssudbus.sys
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002d04100
Probably caused by : ssudbus.sys ( ssudbus+1eb5 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2)
The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the same allocation, etc.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000007, Attempt to free pool which was already freed
Arg2: 000000000000109b, (reserved)
Arg3: 00000000055a0900, Memory contents of the pool block
Arg4: fffffa80056a8508, Address of the block of pool being deallocated

Debugging Details:
------------------
POOL_ADDRESS: fffffa80056a8508

FREED_POOL_TAG: USBD

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7_USBD

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002bffbe9 to fffff80002ad51c0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`02ff6398 fffff800`02bffbe9 : 00000000`000000c2 00000000`00000007 00000000`0000109b 00000000`055a0900 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02ff63a0 fffff880`05cafeb5 : fffff800`02bcc590 00000000`00000000 c00000bb`00000000 00000002`00000001 : nt!ExDeferredFreePool+0x1201
fffff880`02ff6450 fffff800`02bcc58f : 00000000`00000000 c00000bb`00000000 00000002`00000001 ffff0000`00000000 : ssudbus+0x1eb5
fffff880`02ff6458 fffffa80`04790ce0 : fffff880`05cb1189 fffffa80`089b12c0 fffffa80`055a0901 fffffa80`055b1400 : nt!IopDeviceEjectComplete+0x5f
fffff880`02ff6488 fffff880`05cb1189 : fffffa80`089b12c0 fffffa80`055a0901 fffffa80`055b1400 fffff800`02dc8144 : 0xfffffa80`04790ce0
fffff880`02ff64... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/252994-bsod-bad_pool_caller-windows-7-x64-home-premium.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi!
I bought a new portable. Asus N53J.

I installed Windows 7 Home Premium and all my programs with no problem.
In a week he start to give me some BluScreens.
This computer is new and just formatted and installed all.

Windows: Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bits
Original Windows: Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bits
Computer: Asus portable N53J

Anyone can help me please?
I don't know what more information i can give
Thanks

A:BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bits

Quote: Originally Posted by NirvanaN

Hi!
I bought a new portable. Asus N53J.

I installed Windows 7 Home Premium and all my programs with no problem.
In a week he start to give me some BluScreens.
This computer is new and just formatted and installed all.

Windows: Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bits
Original Windows: Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bits
Computer: Asus portable N53J

Anyone can help me please?
I don't know what more information i can give
Thanks

All of these are virtually identical and related to your video driver. I would re-install it using this

When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using Guru3D - Driver Sweeper
Or Phyxion.net - Driver Sweeper

When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.
"It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception.

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps Let us know if you need help STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting - Windows 7 Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/165643-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-64bits.html
Relevancy 70.09%

My friend wanted me to take a look at his laptop that he claimed had the Antivirus 2012 fake on it. After he ran the Malware Bytes it now appears to boot up fine but after about a minute after the boot it immediately goes to a BSOD. I have booted the machine with the MSDART 7 program and have attached the dump file to see what you all think might be going on. The laptop is a
Make: Acer
Model: Aspire (5349-2481)
Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium

A:BSOD 7 0x0000001e Windows 7 64-bit home premium

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Zip up the copy.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

Quote:
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/223659-bsod-7-0x0000001e-windows-7-64-bit-home-premium.html
Relevancy 70.09%

A couple of weeks ago my system just started giving a BSOD. No new hardware, software or drivers were installed. I have checked all hardware and it seems. The minidump indicates the NTOSKRNL.EXE as the fault but maybe I am missing something. The BSOD happens every 10 minutes but never in Safe Mode. I am attaching the dumps and have changed the extension for upload. Please change back to .dmp to read, please help.

A:BSOD in Windows 7 Home Premium NTOSKRNL.EXE

I had to run this in Safe Mode.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/282843-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Here's my BSOD report.

The GeForce graphics card error is a [now] 'long-standing' problem; I doubt that has anything to do with this BSOD

-Windows 7 X64
-Not the original OS (was Vista)
-Full retail (legally bought) version
-I bought my computer/hardware on 13th March 2007
-installed Windows 7 [32-bit] on 24th October 2009, then the 64-bit on 4th January 2011

A:BSOD (Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit)

Hello Gaz, You've got a lot going on there...

Please fully disable your smartcard reader, not only the usb connection in device settings, but also the respective storage volumes it tries to create (if they are visible in device settings) i.e. F:\ (SD card), H:\ (SM card), G:\ (CF card) and I:\ (MS card)

Also please re-install (if you need it) your PS/2 mouse, its driver seems to be messed up.

Then reboot. If you still have problems, next step is to:

- Look at "STOP 0x0000003B" Stop error on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 when you use some IEEE 1394 devices
- and follow: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

and please give us a little more info on when, how, in what circumstances you get these crashes.

Some background on your videocard would be good too as it is also mentioned as an issue...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/173596-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-64bit.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi all,

I have windows 7 home premium x 64 running and for the past few week have been getting BSOD at random either playing games, surfing or working on documents.

My windows is an OEM product.

My basic spec is

I7 2600 OVER-CLOCKED TO 3.4GHZ
8Gb RAM
2 x 6950
ASUS motherboard
100W power watt power supply
System is 6 months old

I've attached performance logs & system dumps

thanks for any help

A:Random BSOD with Windows 7 home premium X64

I'm seeing a lot of your bsod's caused by a driver named mv91xx.sys. See if this topic is relevant to your problem:

IT Professional Technical Resources & Library: Mv91xx.sys BSOD Repair ? Windows 7 X64

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/188779-random-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-x64.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello,

I my Laptop was having this same error when I had windows 7 on it and I tried everything but then i installed Linux on the laptop and it works great! But I like windows better for my software. So I put in my windows 7 disk and it keeps coming up with this error which is the same message as before when i had windows 7 installed Stop: c000021a(fatal System Error) Status code 0x0000000(0xc0000001 0x001003f0) The System has been shut down and this only happens with windows linux works and still does lol I have been trying everything I can think off and what I have found on here and Microsoft too. It is not a hard where issue because linux is working fine. Any Help and Answers would be so nice thanks!!!!

tydiamond11

A:BSOD Trying to install Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit

I tried before I put linux on it. Safe mode it loaded once and then from then on after the starting windows.
That is what the Cd think too.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/312276-bsod-trying-install-windows-7-home-premium-64bit.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello I am having a problem with my computer a Blue Screen Issue that has been ongoing over the past years dealing with this same problem I fixed it temporarily with re-installing the whole computer with my windows vista CD and that helped to solve it temporarily But after a while it will start failing over again and having lots of bluescreens I posted here a while back and one of the guys helped me which solved it for a bit but than it failed again over a while My computer is a Windows Vista Home (Premium) Needed! Home Vista BSOD Help Windows Premium x bit my system specs are noted down on my profile I really need help on this problem which I want to get resolved I also did a chkdsk using cmd and it ran a chkdsk scan and no corruptions or problems on the driver was found I have attached some txt files when I went to EventViewer and attached them on here including the errors found on the computer that caused the BSOD I also ran the SF Scan and BSOD Windows Vista Home (Premium) Help Needed! but I had to run it on Safe Mode Networking because I couldn't really boot up the computer Sometimes my computer crashes a lot sometimes it don't but it still crashes Also here are some bluescreen error codes that I noted down Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP FFFFF FD CB BCP FFFFFA BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Cortez AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Cortez AppData Local Temp WER tmp version txt Read our privacy statement Privacy Statement for the Microsoft Error Reporting Service Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP FA D BCP FA D BCP FFFF FFEFA FCE BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Cortez AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Cortez AppData Local Temp WER F tmp version txt Read our privacy statement Privacy Statement for the Microsoft Error Reporting Service Thank You So Much

A:BSOD Windows Vista Home (Premium) Help Needed!

To be helped with BSODs, it is important that you follow these instructions
I know that you are having problems getting the reports, can you try again?
Without those reports we can only guess.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/303507-bsod-windows-vista-home-premium-help-needed.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I m posting this here at someone s urging in the Windows support forums Here is my original thread s text My month-old laptop just had it s first BSOD a couple days ago while I was watching a 7 when Home Premium playing videos BSOD's Windows youtube video and loading another one I really can t go half an hour without a bluescreen but it only seems to happen while watching videos I don t know what kind of information I need to supply you with all I could do is record the stop line from my latest BSOD STOP x F x x x F xFFFFF C EC Please give me some guidance I m including DDS logs with this I have tried to run GMER too but whenever I do I get this error C Windows system config system The system cannot find the file specified DDS Ver - - - NTFSX Run by Peter at on Windows 7 Home Premium BSOD's when playing videos Sat Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows Windows 7 Home Premium BSOD's when playing videos system svchost exe -k RPCSSC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Program Files x Sophos Sophos Anti-Virus SavService exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows SysWOW ZoneLabs vsmon exeC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Program Files Realtek Audio HDA AERTSr exeC Program Files x Hewlett-Packard Shared HPDrvMntSvc exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch HPWMISVC exeC Program Files x Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files x Intel Intel Management Engine Components LMS LMS exeC Program Files x Cisco Cisco NAC Agent NACAgent exeC Program Files x CyberLink Shared files RichVideo exeC Program Files x Sophos Sophos Anti-Virus SAVAdminService exeC Program Files x Sophos Remote Management System ManagementAgentNT exeC Program Files x Sophos AutoUpdate ALsvc exeC Program Files x Sophos Remote Management System RouterNT exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System alg exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonationC Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Health Check hphc service exeC Program Files x Intel Intel Management Engine Components UNS UNS exeC Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcsC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exeC Windows system SearchIndexer exeC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exeC Windows system taskhost exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RtkNGUI exeC Program Files x Realtek Audio OSD RtVOsd exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch HPMSGSVC exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Windows System igfxtray exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Program Files x Common Files LightScribe LightScribeControlPanel exeC Program Files x Sophos AutoUpdate ALMon exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPHelper exeC Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice exeC Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuschd exeC Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice binC Program Files x Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exeC Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exeC Program Files x Cisco Cisco NAC Agent NACAgentUI exeC Program Files x SecureW sw tray exeC Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServicePeerNetC Program Files x Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqwmiex exeC Program Files x Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqToaster exeC Program Files x Hewlett-Packard Shared hpCaslNotification exeC Windows system SearchProtocolHost exeC Windows system SearchFilterHost exeC Users Peter Desktop dds scrC Windows system conhost exeC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report mLocal Page c windows syswow blank... Read more

A:Windows 7 Home Premium BSOD's when playing videos

Hello , And to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum. My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen. Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.-----------------------------------------------------------If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.Push the Quick Scan button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTListIt.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt <-- Will be minimizedPlease download Rootkit Unhooker and save it to your DesktopDouble-click on RKUnhookerLE to run itClick the Report tab, then click ScanCheck Drivers, Stealth and uncheck the restClick OKWait until it's finished and then go to File > Save ReportSave the report to your DesktopCopy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.Note - you may get this warning it is ok, just ignore: "Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"-------------------------------------------------------------In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problemIf you still need help, please include the following in your next replyA detailed description of your problemsA new OTL log (don't forget extra.txt)RKU logThanks and again sorry for the delay.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/345222/windows-7-home-premium-bsods-when-playing-videos/
Relevancy 69.66%

Good Morning All So I've spent the last week troubleshooting random BSOD's on my month old HP Pavilion elite I've replaced the original ATI video card with BSOD Home Random 64bit 7 Premium Windows an Nvidia GT uninstalled McAfee anti-virus and loaded AVG which I've read on here also causes problems ran the Windows memory checks on each stick of RAM individually with no errors and also ran extensive benchmarks as stress-tests including super-pi to test the processor and D mark vantage for Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit Random BSOD the video card all with no problems However if I attempt to run facebook apps or Arma II I will undoubtedly get a blue screen either after minutes or seconds I've experienced four this morning and attached two of the details here Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFFFF FA BCP BCP FFFFF C E BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users birdwell AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP C A BCP BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users birdwell AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Any help that you can provide on this would be greatly appreciated HP has been less than forthcoming with tech assistance

A:Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit Random BSOD

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/142869-windows-7-home-premium-64bit-random-bsod.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Had one of the fake viruses on my machine and so I download and ran Malware Bytes it now appears to boot up fine but within a minute or two of being in the Windows screen it goes to a BSOD. I have booted the machine with the MSDART 7 program and have attached the dump file to see what you all think might be going on.
I apologize for not being able to run the utility from this site but it does not give me enough time on boot before it does the BSOD. Can someone please help. Thanks
Make: Acer
Model: Aspire (5349-2481)
Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium
OEM install..

A:BSOD 7 0x0000001e Windows 7 64-bit home premium within a minute

We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Zip up the copy.

Quote:
* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/223689-bsod-7-0x0000001e-windows-7-64-bit-home-premium-within-minute.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Attached info as per instructions.

I've seen it caused by hal.dll or ntoskrnl.exe mostly in bluescreenview. I thought it was related to graphics driver, but have already uninstalled/reinstalled....it seems it was triggered by Adobe flash a few times when watching a video, but today it happened without any video running.

A:Getting Random BSOD on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit - see attached

You may try it: "0x0000003B" Stop error when you run certain applications in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80003221806, fffff880093d8110, 0}

Probably caused by : 1394ohci.sys ( 1394ohci!IsochTx::Release+18d )

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/277820-getting-random-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-64-bit-see-attached.html
Relevancy 69.66%

After reloading win7 h.p. back to my laptop from the factory disks, and doing all windows updates, I am getting BSOD at what appears to be random times.

Can be anywhere from a few minutes to an hour after rebooting.

I have attached the .zip file created with the awesome SF_Diagnostic_Tool.

Please let me know if I can provide any other information.

Thanks for any help

A:BSOD Fresh install of windows 7 home premium

Security App

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\AVG Public:Start Menu\Programs\AVG Public
Your AVG can be a possible cause. Remove AVG and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials to see if it provides more stability. Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software. Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes are recommended from a strict BSOD perspective. They do not cause blue screens on the system as other AV products do.

Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

Information
Do not start the free trial of MalwareBytes, unselect that option when prompted.

Update and make full scans with both separately.

Start up

Keep less stuff at the start-up. Only anti-virus, this helps avoid driver conflicts and improves time to log in to windows.
Troubleshoot a Problem by Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7 or Vista
How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7

SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption:

How to Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker
1. Click Start
2. In the search box, type Command Prompt
3. In the list that appears, right-click on cmd.exe and choose Run as administrator
4. In the command window that opens, type sfc /scannow

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294676-bsod-fresh-install-windows-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi I am getting a BSOD consistantly every time I reboot my laptop with the occasional slip where it boots up and lets me login times it is just doing a BSOD now though problem Vista 64-bit Windows BSOD Home Premium with I have started up in safe mode and removed anything I can think of that was installed since getting the computer and ran system repair utilities which actually was failing then supposedly worked but the BSOD issue did not go away I have latest service pack and critical updates I have not checked for updates for all of my drivers but I am not sure what the chance is that this would be it since everything was just fine for months then 'blamo' it started doing this I also ran CHKDSK and the Memory tester that comes with Vista Neither found any errors Here is my analyzed mini-dump that I ran last night which seems to point to a problem with ntoskrnl exe but anything beyond that may be to esoteric to figure out without help I hope someone here can help me It is actually my wifes laptop and she is freaking out non-stop since this started happening Thanks in advance for any time you spend looking at this and let me know if there is anything else you want me to do Code kd gt analyze -v r kv lmtn Bugcheck Analysis IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL a An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace BSOD problem with Windows Vista Premium Home 64-bit Arguments Arg c memory referenced Arg BSOD problem with Windows Vista Premium Home 64-bit c IRQL Arg bitfield bit BSOD problem with Windows Vista Premium Home 64-bit value read operation write operation bit value not an execute operation execute operation only on chips which support this level of status Arg fffff e b address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb ... Read more

A:BSOD problem with Windows Vista Premium Home 64-bit

Hi -

Nice job w/ Windbg. You are mising the kernel symbols, though. Re-run using this symbol path -

Code:

SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols

The bugcheck was 0xa, the infamous IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL = a driver accessed paged memory at a time it should not have. The probable cause = ntoskrnl - the Vista NT Kernel.

The top portion of the dbug log is missing, please post the full dbug log along with msinfo32 NFO file -
START | msinfo32 - save in default NFO file format

Attach to next post.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-with-windows-vista-premium-home-64-bit-346094.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello this is my first time on this [SOLVED] Windows 7 Premium Home BSOD 64Bit SP1 forum but not my first time on a [SOLVED] BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit SP1 forum Anyways I just built a new computer back in January and I've been getting intermittent BSOD all seem to be different according to the driver that caused them in Blue Screen View Anyways I tested the RAM each GB stick for hours with Memtest they both passed without errors I tested the hard drives with the WD HDD diagnostic utility they both passed without error as well I ran Prime to stress the CPU I let that run for hours no errors I shall upload the mini dump files in a RAR file I also tried the driver verifier but it found no bad drivers I'm out of idea's at this point any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks for your time Below are my system specs Motherboard Gigabyte GA- GPA-UD H board CPU AMD Phenom II X T CPU at stock speed of GHz per core RAM GB DDR MHz OCZ Gold XTC OCZ G LV G RAM Video Card Sapphire Radeon HD GB GDDR Hard Drive s x TB WD Caviar quot Blue quot WD EALS SATA HDDs in RAID with k stripe Power Supply Watt OCZ ModXstream Pro Modular PSU Case CoolerMaster HAF

A:[SOLVED] BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit SP1

Hello,

The dumps seem to indicate a hardware problem, though one blames Symantec. You might try removing it completely according to these directions: Norton Product Support | Installation and Uninstall

Replace it with MSE for now: Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials

Remove one RAM stick and see if stability improves. If not, try just one other stick.

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Debug session time: Fri Jun 17 11:02:47.857 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 11:05:02.028
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SRTSP64.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SRTSP64.SYS
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+a53 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x19_3
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x19_3_nt!ExDeferredFreePool+a53
BiosReleaseDate = 07/23/2010
SystemProductName = GA-890GPA-UD3H
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Tue Jun 14 22:57:27.864 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:08:01.035
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SRTSP64.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SRTSP64.SYS
Probably caused by : SRTSP64.SYS ( SRTSP64+1e6c )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
PROCESS_NAME: wininit.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_VRF_SRTSP64+1e6c
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Unknown_Module_7a549811`93bad88f
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Unknown_Module_7a549811`93bad88f
Debug session time: Tue Jun 14 22:13:24.493 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:17:06.664
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Unknown_Module_7a549811`93bad88f
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Unknown_Module_7a549811`93bad88f
Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xC1_32
Debug session time: Wed Jun 8 20:17:32.056 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:10:30.242
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for fltmgr.sys -
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for fileinfo.sys
PROCESS_NAME: VSSVC.exe
Debug session time: Sat Jun 4 21:08:25.605 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 9:33:33.415
PROCESS_NAME: wmplayer.exe

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-64bit-sp1-585311.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I have a custom built computer that is a bit less than weeks old I installed Windows on it recently and it was working fine for about days before crashing with BSODs After installing Windows I did all the Windows updates and put in the CDs that came with the hardware to install all the drivers I checked my list of devices and it recognized an unknown device which it couldn't find drivers for Everything else seemed to be in order I thought that may be the culprit so the device was disabled I turned on the computer yesterday and got a PFN List Corrupt message I turn it on today Memory - Management BSOD Home Premium 7 Windows to find a BSOD saying Memory Management OS - Windows x Windows was originally on it OEM Hardware is a few months old The computer was assembled a while ago OS was installed recently Age of OS installation BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium - Memory Management - have you re-installed the OS Nope CPU - AMD Athlon ll X processor GHz Video Card - ATI Radeon HD MotherBoard - Gigabyte Technology GA- T-USB

A:BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium - Memory Management

Hi Most often this is memory, have you added any lately? It is also possible that it is driver related and maybe
antivirus/antispyware/security program related though those are rare.

The MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bug check has a value of 0x0000001A. This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.

Parameters

The following parameters are displayed on the blue screen. Parameter 1 is the only parameter of interest; this identifies the exact violation.

Parameter 1 Cause of Error
0x1 The fork clone block reference count is corrupt. (This only occurs on checked builds of Windows.)
0x777 The caller is unlocking a system cache address that is not currently locked. (This address was either never mapped or is being unlocked twice.)
0x778 The system is using the very last system cache view address, instead of preserving it.
0x780
0x781 The PTEs mapping the argument system cache view have been corrupted.
0x1000 A caller of MmGetSystemAddressForMdl* tried to map a fully-cached physical page as non-cached. This action would cause a conflicting hardware translation buffer entry, and so it was refused by the operating system. Since the caller specified "bug check on failure" in the requesting MDL, the system had no choice but to issue a bug check in this instance.
0x1010 The caller is unlocking a pageable section that is not currently locked. (This section was either never locked or is being unlocked twice.)
0x1234 The caller is trying lock a nonexistent pageable section.
0x1235 The caller is trying to protect an MDL with an invalid mapping.
0x3451 The PTEs of a kernel thread stack that has been swapped out are corrupted.
0x8888
0x8889 Internal memory management structures are corrupted.
0x41283 The working set index encoded in the PTE is corrupted.
0x41284 A PTE or the working set list is corrupted.
0x41286 The caller is trying to free an invalid pool address.
0x41785 The working set list is corrupted.
0x41287 Internal memory management structures are corrupted. To further investigate the cause, a kernel memory dump file is needed.
0x61940 A PDE has been unexpectedly invalidated.
0x03030303 The boot loader is broken. (This value applies only to Intel Itanium machines.)
Other An unknown memory management error occurred.
try testing your ram with memtest 86+ http://www.memtest.org/
a guide to using http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic...ing-memtest86/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-windows-7-home-premium-memory-management-501815.html
Relevancy 69.66%

My PC has been crashing frequently over the last weeks BSOD 7 Premium: 2 Cry playing Far MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Home Windows etc when a I play Far Cry or b play Far Cry and watch a video Divx It BSODs sometimes up to times a day It might crash within minutes of gaming or after a or even hours Then it might crash several times in a row when starting up after the initial crash According to BlueScreenView bug check string can be one of the following when it BSODs MEMORY MANAGEMENT UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA DRIVER NOT LESS OR EQUAL Files that keep cropping up include ntoskrnl exe most common one by far fileinfo sys ks sys BSOD playing Far Cry 2 Windows 7 Home Premium: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT etc dump ataport sys nvlddmkm sys WDFLDR SYS dxgmms sys I've BSOD playing Far Cry 2 Windows 7 Home Premium: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT etc run memtest via USB BSOD playing Far Cry 2 Windows 7 Home Premium: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT etc for passes with no errors HCI's memtest would BSOD within minutes of starting so no complete tests with that PC SYSTEM Operating System Windows Home Premium bit SP CPU AMD Phenom II x GHZ Motherboard ASUS M N T-M GeForce Chipset AM RAM GB DDR HDD Seagate GB RPM Video Card GTX GB Dual DVI HDMI I took into the manufacturer as it was still under warranty Useless Reckons it's a software problem not hardware I've uploaded the details several BSODs over last few days in the mugly k zip file Your help would be greatly appreciated Cheers

A:BSOD playing Far Cry 2 Windows 7 Home Premium: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT etc

Welcome

Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this:
Click on the Start
Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box
When it opens, go to File, Save
Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember
Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info
Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder
Upload the .zip file here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/253891-bsod-playing-far-cry-2-windows-7-home-premium-memory_management-etc.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I'm in a similar situation as this guy:
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vista/1008546-how-replace-vista-full-windows.html

except when I boot up my disk, I only get to the 2nd step:

2) Progress Bar:
The next screen is a more graphical progress bar indicating Windows 7 is still working in the background.

it wont go past this screen.

The same thing happens when I boot it up normally(without the disk for windows 7 home premium), only with the disk in it has the windows 7 rather than the vista look.

Does anyone know what is causing this problem?

A:Solved: Replacing windows vista home premium with windows 7 home premium

Hi,
You've got this thread started too http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vista/1008564-laptop-hangs-loading-bar-screen.html

Is that one now solved too? You've marked this one solved, could you explain how you solved it in case others need to solve the same problem sometime in the future?

Thanks

Richard

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-replacing-windows-vista-home-premium-with-windows-7-home-premium.1008999/
Relevancy 69.23%

I am working on a lady s Dell XPS with Vista Home Premium It gets to a screen that you think the OS is loading and then does nothing I ran Sea Tools HDD diag and HDD is good I ran UBCD including memory tests and still all is well I ran BIOS diagnostic and it says all is well I decided to reinstall from Dell s reinstallation disk However the system Solved: Premium Not Vista Loading Home sends me to the advanced start up screen after installation I choose the start windows normally selection but it just reboots into the same advance loading page Safe mode does the same Reinstalled Solved: Vista Home Premium Not Loading or at least attempted to reinstall Vista three times and all three times the same thing occurs She said she had some quot friend quot work on it and that he completely reformatted the HDD Not sure if this has anything to do with any problem I m having now Should I erase the hard drive and use her Dell reinstallation disk again I cleaned the inside of the unit as it was caked with dirt really bad I also installed an additional GB of RAM as one of the UBCD tests said it couldn t run for lack of memory I also checked all connection to make sure they were connected properly and that all cards including RAM were seated correctly Everything seems to be OK I thought that reinstalling the OS would wipe everything clean and there would be no problem guess I was wrong At a quandary as to what I should try next any suggestions Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 69.23%

I have an emachine desktop and have tried reinstalling operating system on original and 2 brand new harddrives, but all do the same. They load then restart and get stuck on microsoft logo with green bar moving? What can i do?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/problems-loading-vista-home-premium-462935.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hello all I built this system about month ago GIGABYTE GA-MA XT-UD P AM DDR AMD X ATX AMD Motherboard SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD GB -bit GDDR PCI Express x HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported CORSAIR CMPSU- TX W ATX V EPS V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Suppy AMD Phenom II X Black Edition Deneb GHz Socket AM W Quad-Core Processor Model HDZ FBGIBOX CORSAIR XMS GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TR X G C Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Channels -bit KHz PCI Interface Sound Card Linksys Wireless-N PCI Adapter With Dual-Band WMP N Network adapter - PCI The original OS was Windows XP bit SP I upgraded this system to Windows Vista Home Premium bit 7 62% Vista 32bit Premium, Home to BSOD Premium SP with no issues I then went to upgrade the system to Windows Premium I chose the quot Upgrade quot install and not the quot Clean quot install I've checked the updater to confirm that all my system information was adequate I uninstalled the ATI Catalyst Controller iTunes etc that it wanted me to Oddly enough the ATI Catalyst Controller was the most recent driver that supports Windows I checked online to see if the hardware was Vista Home Premium 32bit to 7 Premium, 62% BSOD all supported by Windows The Sapphire Vapor-X video card was not compatible or compatible it simply wasn't on the list of either The X-Fi Extreme Gamer said it was NOT compatible yet I had a driver for Windows and the Windows Application checker said that my sound card was ready for Windows thus a discrepency I went on with the installation I get to the last step where it resets the computer at and I get a BSOD for about of a second It goes by too quickly for me to capture it It then restarts the computer instantly with the result of quot Upgrade was not completed successfully Restoring prior OS yadda yadda quot I've gone through this about times now trying different things keeping the Catalyst controller installed uninstalling the video card removing the sound card etc Nothing seems to work It was recommended to me that I do a clean install however I have read that many others have done a clean install and theirs STILL doesn't get past the Is it my hardware Do I need to buy MORE hardware now that is out that is on the compatible list Any help would be appreciated

A:Vista Home Premium 32bit to 7 Premium, 62% BSOD

Here's a possible solution:

Upgrade stops responding &#40;hangs&#41; at 62&#37; when you upgrade to Windows 7

I've not had the problem, but I have always done clean installs. (You say that people have seen this with clean install, but most of the problems I've seen have been for people performing an upgrade-in-place.)

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/34841-vista-home-premium-32bit-7-premium-62-bsod.html
Relevancy 68.8%

This is the commonly occurring problem

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 1033

BCCode: 7a
BCP1: 0000000000000020
BCP2: FFFFFFFFC000009D
BCP3: FFFFFA800A5B87C8
BCP4: 0000000000000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\091711-32417-01.dmp
C:\Users\Gateway SX2800\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-44959-0.sysdata.xml
I have read posts from three other people who have had this problem though I'm too technologically illiterate to understand how to fix this error. I have downloaded speedfan and found out this ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
which makes me think that my problem is due to improper cooling. Thank you for reading this.

A:BSOD Kernel Dump error on Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium

Hello GatewatSX2800, welcome to TSF!

Se need a bit more info. Please follow these instructions and you'll get the quickest and best help...http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-kernel-dump-error-on-windows-7-64-bit-home-premium-601194.html
Relevancy 68.8%

so i've been getting BSOD for about a month and i could use some help please?

Im ok with computers but im no wiz.

SF_25-12-2013 - Speedy Share - upload your files here

A:BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium(Dump Files Included)

Quote: Originally Posted by Matty1228

so i've been getting BSOD for about a month and i could use some help please?

Im ok with computers but im no wiz.

SF_25-12-2013 - Speedy Share - upload your files here

A bit more info is needed such as what exactly is the problem(more details) and what steps if any were taken to resolve the issue

Also; that link you posted above does not work as it says file is not found.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/316140-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 68.8%

My wife's computer has been having random BSODs for a few weeks now. I have tested the memory with memtest, updated bios and all drivers I could find, changed out video card, replaced secondary hard drive, etc., but I'm stuck. I have uploaded the DM Log collector zip file. Any help is appreciated.

A:Random BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit (0x0000008e and others)

Hello,

Code:
MpKsl35d81015.sys Wed Aug 21 15:32:05 2013 (52153FE5)
When this file is present, it normally means that Mircosoft Security Essentials is corrupt, so please uninstall, and try a fresh install here: Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Code:
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::PrepareDmaBuffer+998 )
In case it's not only the MSE, update, or reinstall DirectX: Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center

Afterwards, please post back the results.

-Gamer

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/329722-random-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-32bit-0x0000008e-others.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello all First of all I want to say that it is awesome this forum exists I have slowly been learning more about debugging but I'm still pretty new Hopefully someone can help me Home - 7 Raised Premium IRQL Fault (Windows BSOD 64-bit) out here I've been getting very seemingly random BSOD's and even lock ups that don't come with a blue screen It does this when I'm not using it as BSOD - Raised IRQL Fault (Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) well as when I am but the computer is completely locked up I have my suspicions that it is a video card possibly a heating issue computer case isn't the best since I get fewer lock ups on a smaller lower resolution monitor Video drivers are up to date however and I don't want to assume anything so I'm here to explore all options Below is the requested information on the BSOD posting instructions Windows -x -Upgraded from Vista OEM to Windows Home Premium -I'm not sure the exact age of the system as I bought it used The video card and power supply were purchased as recently as months ago before I purchased it from the seller -The current OS is a fresh install by me after a wipe about weeks ago I hope this covers everything Thanks for any help you can give me

A:BSOD - Raised IRQL Fault (Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

Quote: Originally Posted by JHatchett83

Hello all,

First of all I want to say that it is awesome this forum exists! I have slowly been learning more about debugging, but I'm still pretty new. Hopefully someone can help me out here.

I've been getting very (seemingly) random BSOD's and even lock ups that don't come with a blue screen (It does this when I'm not using it as well as when I am), but the computer is completely locked up.

I have my suspicions that it is a video card, possibly a heating issue (computer case isn't the best), since I get fewer lock ups on a smaller (lower resolution) monitor. Video drivers are up to date, however, and I don't want to assume anything so I'm here to explore all options.

Below is the requested information on the BSOD posting instructions:

Windows 7
-x64
-Upgraded from Vista (OEM) to Windows 7 Home Premium

-I'm not sure the exact age of the system as I bought it used. The video card and power supply were purchased as recently as 8 months ago (before I purchased it from the seller).
-The current OS is a fresh install (by me) after a wipe about 3weeks ago.

I hope this covers everything. Thanks for any help you can give me

Caused by NETIO.SYS usually because of ZONE ALARM. I would remove AVG and zone alarm and replace with Microsoft security essentials

http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...cpes_clean.exe

AVG - PC TuneUp 2011 | Registry Cleaner, File Recovery, Internet Accelerator
or
AVG Removal Tool
Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/167438-bsod-raised-irql-fault-windows-7-home-premium-64-bit.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi I have been having a lot of BSOD 32-bit. BSOD's Frequent Premium Windows Home in Random Vista - s since I first got this computer last Frequent Random BSOD's in Windows Vista Home Premium - 32-bit. December They have been occurring on a regular basis and once my comp got so screwed up that I had to restore to factory Before that my comp was so screwed up that my admin required permission to do the stuff with the shield on the button i e couldn t install programs couldn t manage user accounts etc Anyway the main problem now is the BSOD s and they occur very frequently but with random causes I have run the debugging tool on the latest ones since September and they are random causes from bad memory IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA to drivers the second latest being afd sys I ve since uninstalled Norton and replaced it with AVG so if something along those lines came up ignore any Norton related causes Also recently I have been running UniBlue products DriverScanner SpeedUpMyPC RegistryBooster and since then my Windows Aero has been eliminated I get light blue tops instead of transparent ones Is the absence of aero due to Uniblue and if so is it fixable Also is Uniblue a legitimate virus-free does-what-it-says products If it is one of the causes for BSOD s please let me know I have uploaded the latest Minidump files should they be of any use I also have HJT if it s needed as well nbsp

Relevancy 68.8%

Hi everyone,

a week ago my one-month-age laptop starts to have unexpected BSODs.

Here is the message that appears when the system restart:

Firma problema:
Nome evento problema: BlueScreen
Versione SO: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
ID impostazioni locali: 1040

Ulteriori informazioni sul problema:
BCCode: 7f
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000080050031
BCP3: 00000000000406F8
BCP4: FFFFF80002E517A0

I've attached the .zip file with all the files from the Minidump source.

I'm sorry for my english level.

Thanks

A:BSOD on Acer Aspire 5738ZG with Windows 7 Home Premium

Not a very firm answer, but several of the memory dumps blame NETIO.SYS
This is a component of the Windows networking subsystem
As such, I'd first suggest that you:
- download the latest drivers for your network device from the manufacturer's website
- uninstall the current networking drivers using Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
- install the freshly downloaded drivers and see if that stops the BSOD's

Here's a summary of the BSOD's:

Code:
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Tue Mar 23 08:15:34.705 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:18:44.625
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 406f8, fffff80002e517a0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Tue Mar 23 05:29:20.657 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:20.577
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 406f8, fffff80002ede591}
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!CompareSecurityContexts+6a )
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Tue Mar 23 01:41:39.120 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:22:52.039
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 406f8, fffff80002e885a2}
Debug session time: Mon Mar 22 09:52:01.441 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:03:46.361
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 406f8, fffff80002e9d798}
Debug session time: Mon Mar 22 09:47:38.493 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:05:23.413
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 406f8, fffff80002ecd3f0}
Debug session time: Thu Mar 18 11:37:34.011 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:07:06.931
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 406f8, fffff80002e3f798}
Debug session time: Wed Mar 17 10:21:56.699 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:36:27.618
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 406f8, fffff80002e97798}
Debug session time: Wed Mar 17 09:45:01.379 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:06:15.299
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 406f8, fffff80002e52798}
Debug session time: Tue Mar 16 09:26:34.600 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:22:41.519
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 406f8, fffff80002e53798}
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fr... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/73363-bsod-acer-aspire-5738zg-windows-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 68.8%

This morning I continued with learning programming lesson on codeacademy.com But about 11.00am+ I planned to take a rest for a while by using sleep mode. After I ate my lunch, click my mouse to wake it up and I saw a BSOD. But it didn't last long as it quickly turn into black screen. My keyboard number lock light is turned off even though I tried to click anything besides the mouse. So, I turn off my computer and turn it on again. In addition, I will upload BSOD minidump for you guys investigation and solution to solve this issue as soon as possible.

A:BSOD after woke up from sleep mode in Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit.

Hi Sam,

Your zip was quite empty but I managed to find out that it is the nvlddmkm.sys which is related to NVidia graphic card, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the latest version of graphic card drivers.

Step 1: Download the latest graphic card drivers from the device manufacturer’s website and save it on the desktop.
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Step 2: Uninstall and reinstall the graphic card drivers
a. Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Device Manager.
b. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
c. In Device Manager, locate the display adapter and then double-click the device name.
d. Click the Driver tab, and then click uninstall Driver (including the driver software) and follow the instructions.

Right click on the driver package saved on the desktop and select “Run as administrator” to initiate the installation.

Cheers & Have a Nice Day!
Boris

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/388465-bsod-after-woke-up-sleep-mode-windows-7-home-premium-32-bit.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello I have just joined the forums and looking for a solution to BSOD issue on my laptop MSI GT The laptop came equipped with HDD where initial OS Windows Home Premium bit OEM have been installed on the first boot Then I put in an SSD crucial m latest firmware moved the system clean just msi drivers and utilities supplied with the laptop to the SSD computer worked fine for about months then suddenly or as I suspect right after installation and first run of Malwarebytes started Blue screening forcing the drive checks on restart and finally stopped booting After some unsuccessful system restore ntoskrnl.exe 64bit_ nt+6f880 Windows ( 7 Home ) BSOD Premium attempts I BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit_ ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+6f880 ) have resorted to a complete OS reinstall BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit_ ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+6f880 ) Now the set up is as follows C SSD OS windows x Home Premium no Service packs installed D HDD Data storage drive Users OS folder has been moved on fresh OS install using following guide Move the User Folder To A Separate Drive Partition BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit_ ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+6f880 ) The Right Way - Idealistically Caspan E SSD most software However computer still periodically Blue screens though runs fine in Safe mode Short memory diagnostics showed no errors extended session froze I have terminated it and have not run since I have tried to run windows update but it would either freeze during update or blue screen so can not update the OS at present I have searched the web for a while now have also tried installing Windows Debugging Tools on the laptop that has BSOD issues - error on install so have installed it on a different stable computer to check the dump files however could not pin point the cause of the BSOD So far I have not found any solution that worked for me hence the post My course of action as of now Run memory test Memtest - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool Install windows SP and try windows update however Microsoft does advice to get the drivers sorted out before SP install so I am not sure whether to go for it or use Driver Verifier If SP update does not resolve the problem will use Driver Verifier to try and determine driver issue Should anyone have other suggestion please let me know Any help would be much appreciated Thanks in advance Minidump files are uploaded below

A:BSOD Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit_ ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+6f880 )

Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.17273.amd64fre.win7_gdr.130318-1532
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack Center - Microsoft Windows

Your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.

If memtest comes to be free from errors, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any. Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80039c3690, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+32f36 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
# Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000041790, A page table page has been corrupted. On a 64 bit OS, parameter 2
contains the address of the PFN for the corrupted page table page.
On a 32 bit OS, parameter 2 contains a pointer to the number of used
PTEs, and parameter 3 contains the number of used PTEs.
Arg2: fffffa80039c3690
Arg3: 000000000000ffff
Arg4: 0000000000000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41790

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: WerFault.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002f4274e to fffff80002ecf880

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0a5a17e8 fffff800`02f4274e : 00000000`0000001a 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`039c3690 00000000`0000ffff : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0a5a17f0 fffff800`02f029c9 : 00000000`00000000 000007fe`f7ce1fff fffffa80`00000000 fffffa80`06f40000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x32f36
fffff88... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294257-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-64bit_-ntoskrnl-exe-nt-6f880.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I bought a refurbished Pavilion P c about months ago it was completely wiped and I loaded Windows Home Premium -bit installed a second western digital hard drive TB a Nvidia GT GB model and a Asus Xonar DX sound card I also installed a watt Thermaltake power supply I had installed all critical updates loaded the most current drivers available directly from HP and other manufacturers The system ran perfectly until about a week or so ago when it started randomly hanging not a BSOD but the system just locked up froze and quite a varietly of BSOD's I un- and re-installed drivers tried different versions tried switching to the onboard video in case the card was failing re-assured internal componests were properly seated switched anti-virus from Avast to Panda incase it was a program update conflicting ran CPUID to make sure the power supply was functioning BSOD Premium Windows P6597c on 64-bit Hanging Home + Pavilion 7 HP and that components were not over heating ran Memtest for half a day to check the ram and ran Western Digitals Data Lifeguard to test the hard drives tried sfc scannow to check that windows files were not damaged missing and ran TDSSKiller to check for hidden rootkits Everything seemed perfectly fine except the system still crashed randomly The crashes BSODs finally were getting so frequent that I could not load windows it would hang constantly before even getting to the safe mode option strangely enough safe mode never crashed Windows finally corrupted from so many partial inturrupted boots and unexpected shutdowns With Windows unloadable I Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit on HP Pavilion P6597c BSOD + Hanging finally wiped the drive again and started new days ago and the problem is now re-emerging Random crashes and BSODs are creeping back in with greater frequency It took minutes to get windows running just to make this post I am at a loss I am usually good at diagnosing and repairing these sort of problems but the BSODs give different errors usually pointing to various hardware which then test perfectly Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction because I am genuinely puzzled by this one I made no changes to the system setup but it went from running perfectly to barely functioning Thanks all in advance

A:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit on HP Pavilion P6597c BSOD + Hanging

Code:
Event[26249]:
Log Name: System
Source: Ntfs
Date: 2015-02-09T19:03:54.309
Event ID: 55
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Tavi-PC
Description:
The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable. Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume Windows 7.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002b12437}

---------

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {fffff33f, 2, 1, fffff80002ac410e}

Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!MiResolveTransitionFault+20e )

---------
There are many indications of hard disk failure. Run the LONG tests of the DOS version of SeaTools on both WD disks and report the result:
SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/360855-windows-7-home-premium-64-bit-hp-pavilion-p6597c-bsod-hanging.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi,
I have been experiencing BSOD errors for some time now on my DELL Inspiron 580, and I am assuming that it is one or more incorrect/out of date drivers that are causing this issue.

I can see the BSOD errors when I log back in, for example:
---------------------------------------------------------
Problem signature:
Locale ID: 6153

BCCode: 4a
BCP1: 000007FEFD94BC3A
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF88006FB8520

C:\Windows\Minidump\123010-17721-01.dmp
C:\Users\Noel\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-34866-0.sysdata.xml
but I cannot read the .dmp files produced.

I have attached 2 examples of the .dmp files incase they might reveal different issues.

Please can someone review them and provide me with some guidance/direction as to what the problem might be?

Much appreciated and thanks in advance,

Regards,
Noel

A:Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit Regular BSOD Errors, please help.

Quote: Originally Posted by noelkelly73

Hi,
I have been experiencing BSOD errors for some time now on my DELL Inspiron 580, and I am assuming that it is one or more incorrect/out of date drivers that are causing this issue.

I can see the BSOD errors when I log back in, for example:
Problem signature:
Locale ID: 6153

BCCode: 4a
BCP1: 000007FEFD94BC3A
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF88006FB8520

C:\Windows\Minidump\123010-17721-01.dmp
C:\Users\Noel\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-34866-0.sysdata.xml
but I cannot read the .dmp files produced.

I have attached 2 examples of the .dmp files incase they might reveal different issues.

Please can someone review them and provide me with some guidance/direction as to what the problem might be?

Much appreciated and thanks in advance,

Regards,
Noel

Hi Noel
Both of these were caused by USB

One the USBPORT.sy and one USBehci.sys. Both part of the OS.

I would run a system file check to verify and repair them.
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

There may be more USB problems but these are the easiest to fix so we should do them first.

Ken J

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/134452-windows-7-home-premium-64bit-regular-bsod-errors-please-help.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Greetings Tech Support Guy, The computer I wish to purchase has Windows Vista Home Premium preinstalled, with a ticket to purchase an upgrade To Windows 7 Home Premium.
As I wish to use Windows 7 immediately (without bothering with Vista Home Premium) can you please advise, in detail, how I can delete Vista completely and install Windows 7 with minimum fuss.
All help greatly appreciated,
With Best Regards
Outofthedarkness

A:Replacing Vista Home Premium with Windows 7 Home Premium

When you get the Vista DVD, boot from it and choose Custom "advanced" installation. Then highlight the partition you want to put 7 on (preferably the Vista partition) then click "delete" (be careful which partition you choose) once the old Vista partition is deleted, be sure the new unallocated partition is highlighted and hit next to continue installing 7. Here is a screenshot, your partition structure may be slightly different.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/replacing-vista-home-premium-with-windows-7-home-premium.871294/
Relevancy 67.94%

OS - Vista Windows Vista home premium sp x -bit or x x What was original installed OS on system same Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer OEM Age of system hardware Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS Never re-installed Config AMD Athlon X Dual-Core Windows Vista Home Premium SP GB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM MHz GB Serial ATA Hard Drive x DVD - RW Drive ATI X Integrated Channel Audio - Media Card Reader PSU Dell Asus Watts MotherBoard A Dell version of ASUS M N -AX -- Around week ago my computer Dell Inspiron Premium 531 32bits Windows Home sp2 - BSOD Vista started getting bsod once a day in random situations But from the last days it's getting the blue screen several times a day specially when it boots The Windows loads then the bsod comes After or reboots the system finally gets stable and I'm not having that random bsod during the day All requested files are attached thanks

A:BSOD Windows Vista Home Premium 32bits sp2 - Dell Inspiron 531

Hi -

33 BSOD kernel memory dumps processed.

As you mentioned, they suddently started just 11 days ago. All dumps have the same probable cause listed -

Code:

gbpkm.sys Wed Mar 24 17:11:10 2010 (4BAA7FEE) - GAS Tecnologies GbpKm GbPlugin Device Driver
Remove the offending app.

Update NVIDIA nForce drivers -

Code:
nvraid.sys Tue Oct 03 20:25:15 2006 (4522FF6B)
nvstor32.sys Fri Oct 26 14:50:16 2007 (472236E8)
nvmfdx32.sys Mon Aug 27 15:46:06 2007 (46D329FE)
NVIDIA - http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Update ATI video and Realtek HD audio driveers -

Code:
atikmdag.sys Mon Jan 08 12:16:47 2007 (45A27C7F)

RTKVHDA.sys Mon May 14 05:01:07 2007 (46482553)
ATI - http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx
Realtek - http://www.realtek.com.tw/DOWNLOADS/...&GetDown=false

Update your Primax USB mosue drivers -

Code:
pmxusblf.sys Sun Oct 15 03:58:28 2006 (4531EA24) - Primax USB Mouse driver -http://www.primax.com.tw/big5/pdt-computer.htmpmxmouse.sys Fri Jun 01 01:41:01 2007 (465FB16D) - Primax USB Mouse driver - http://www.primax.com.tw/big5/pdt-computer.htm

If BSODs persist, run the Driver Verifier -- http://jcgriff2.com/driver_verifier.htm

Windbg Logs
--> http://jcgriff2.net/BSOD_Logs/_99-db..._jcgriff2_.txt
--> http://jcgriff2.net/BSOD_Logs/_99-db...riff2_.txt.zip

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 6002.18267.x86fre.vistasp2_gdr.100608-0458
Debug session time: Mon Nov 22 07:12:09.703 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:13:50.484
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for gbpkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for gbpkm.sys
Probably caused by : gbpkm.sys ( gbpkm+4eb4 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: COMMON_SYSTEM_FAULT
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments ad7c7000 00000000 82cdceb4 00000000
Debug session time: Mon Nov 22 06:57:10.735 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:13:32.531
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments ad142000 00000000 82d23eb4 00000000
Debug session time: Mon Nov 22 06:42:29.470 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:15:18.251
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments ad402000 00000000 82d28eb4 00000000
Debug session time: Mon Nov 22 06:26:01.408 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:16:57.205
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments ad40a000 00000000 82ce8eb4 00000000
Debug session time: Mon Nov 22 06:07:55.202 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:14:06.983
**... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-windows-vista-home-premium-32bits-sp2-dell-inspiron-531-a-530382.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Windows Vista Home Premium Build Processor AMD Phenom Quad-Core Processor CPUs GHz aka AMD Phenom x Processor Count & x64 Premium Win32k.sys ntoskrnl.exe+54dae Vista BSOD Windows Home - HELP! RAM GB Graphics Card Standard VGA Graphics Adapter Hard Drives C Used Space GB Free Space GB Motherboard PEGATRON CORPORATION Model NARRA Antivirus Windows Defender I ve been getting the Win k sys BSOD each time I try to update my Graphics Adapter to ATI Technologies Inc - Display - ATI Radeon HD from my Windows Updates The BSOD came after I tried to see if there was at least an update for my system s graphics and in the middle of installing setting up AMD Catalyst I was told to upgrade my OS but I like the way it was before the BSOD It ran smoothly generally had around - FPS in the games I play online- There was no need for change stupid me for HELP! Windows Vista x64 Home Premium - Win32k.sys & ntoskrnl.exe+54dae BSOD getting curious Here is the results of me checking for driver updates on the Standard VGA Graphics Adapter in the picture below But once I restart my computer I get the Win k sys BSOD I would love all the help I can get if there is anything I can do to add onto giving information please let me know I will be forever grateful to those whom help nbsp

A:HELP! Windows Vista x64 Home Premium - Win32k.sys & ntoskrnl.exe+54dae BSOD

Hi, you do not seem to have Service Pack 1 - 2 installed, that may be a part of your problem.
Windows Vista Home Premium (6.0 , Build 6002)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/...w-to-install-windows-vista-service-pack-1-sp1
-
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/...w-to-install-windows-vista-service-pack-2-sp2

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-windows-vista-x64-home-premium-win32k-sys-ntoskrnl-exe-54dae-bsod.1154258/
Relevancy 67.94%

My new laptop seems to be plagued with a BSOD problem. I tried to analyze the minidump and it talks about the

Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys

which seems to be a common issue

I have an AMD Raedon HD 7340 video card (display adapter in control panel shows this).
I have tried to update the drivers but windows update says they are at the latest version.

I am uploading my SF file as per instructions. This machine is a laptop (HP 2000 Notebook) and it is only 2 months old.

I noticed in other threads here that there is an issue with a file if it's from 2005 (ASACPI.sys from http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...kmpag-sys.html) but that file does not exist on my system.

A:BSOD at random times on an IDLE Windows 7 home premium 64bit

I should point out that I have let Windows Update do all it's updates .. the system recovery is on a USB stick so if I have to go back to factory I can but I hope there's another solution. I did get an email from HP about the issue but I don't seem to have saved it. If all I have to do is download the drivers, great, I can do that for sure but I'd rather have someone who's seen this before give me some guidance so I don't waste my time and yours.

Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272908-bsod-random-times-idle-windows-7-home-premium-64bit.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hello, I've just purchased my new HP computer from bestbuy a week ago. I did have the geeksquad perform a security setup which should take care of optimizing it. The OS is Vista Home Premium and it's got 3 gigs of ram. The processor is AMD Athlon(tm) 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 5600+2.80 GHz. It's got the latest version of IE and Windows Media Player on it. The problem is it is loading some videos and some webpage very slow (it's even slower then my old computer with windows 98). I've even ran the regCure and spySweeper on it and it doesn't seem to help. Isn't a windows Vista problem or is possibly wrong? Please help, what else can I do to help with it's slow video and page loading problem?

A:slow video and page loading for vista home premium

confuser said:

Hello, I've just purchased my new HP computer from bestbuy a week ago. I did have the geeksquad perform a security setup which should take care of optimizing it. The OS is Vista Home Premium and it's got 3 gigs of ram. The processor is AMD Athlon(tm) 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 5600+2.80 GHz. It's got the latest version of IE and Windows Media Player on it. The problem is it is loading some videos and some webpage very slow (it's even slower then my old computer with windows 98). I've even ran the regCure and spySweeper on it and it doesn't seem to help. Isn't a windows Vista problem or is possibly wrong? Please help, what else can I do to help with it's slow video and page loading problem?Click to expand...

sure you havn't got spyware if internet is slow?try free spybot search and destroy,or pctools spyware doctor also free.
It's interesting what nasties these find,
stan

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/slow-video-and-page-loading-for-vista-home-premium.690410/
Relevancy 67.51%

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Disable or uninstall any anti-virus disk defragmentation or backup utilities Check your hard drive configuration and check for any updated drivers Run CHKDSK F to check for hard drive corruption and then restart your computer Technical Information STOP x x FB x A DA x A D x CA Ntfs sys - Address CA from on Upgraded Premium PRO 8 Home 7 Windows BSOD Windows base at BE DateStamp a bbf That's the BSOD error message in the computer The desktop is Lenovo IdeaCentre K Configuration BSOD on Upgraded Windows 8 PRO from Windows 7 Home Premium Number Running On Windows Home Premium bit before upgrading to Windows Pro bit Did not do clean install so I can still have my old files Running for Days and now stuck at BSOD I can access the BIOS and change any settings that I want Already tried reinstalling the OS of Windows and Pro but still getting the same BSOD I can go to Advance Tools Setup and Start at Safe Mode but when doing that all is ok then when windows is starting up BSOD again Restarting computer Windows starting up and then BSOD same cycle for the past days And for the final resort I sent back my computer in Fry's and they said they cannot fix it Lenovo warranty is outdated so I cannot replace it Windows Pro Product Key is been used by this broken computer so I cannot use it in another computer waste of money for the OS and waste of money on my desktop if I cannot fix it Here I am begging for help and maybe you can help me fix my problems regarding this issue Decided to post this issue to you guys Hope you can help me with this Thanks in advance

A:BSOD on Upgraded Windows 8 PRO from Windows 7 Home Premium

First you need to upload more info:

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/22383-bsod-upgraded-windows-8-pro-windows-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi I've had my ASUS CG for a few months now and it originally ran fine with Windows Vista Home Premium Desktop Home (BSOD) CG5270 Windows Premium Freezing 7 (64Bit) ASUS bit As quot fine quot as it can run with garbage vista and After receiving the free Windows upgrade from ASUS and Installing it my computer freezes randomly There are several ways it has frozen and is freezing Note in all of these freezes crashes it gets pix-elated usually around the mouse cursor or somewhere else on the screen and usually ends with a loss ASUS CG5270 Desktop Freezing (BSOD) Windows 7 Home Premium (64Bit) of image with the monitor displaying no video input Sometimes the video would comeback to a scrambled BSOD and a reboot -I would play a DVD in windows media player and half way or so the sound would freeze resulting in a frozen computer -I boot up various games like TF and It would freeze while ASUS CG5270 Desktop Freezing (BSOD) Windows 7 Home Premium (64Bit) Alt Tabbing out and then back in or ASUS CG5270 Desktop Freezing (BSOD) Windows 7 Home Premium (64Bit) just playing -When I am just using programs like skype voice chatting opening an MP -Apparently when I open a video file on my computer in Windows Media Player This JUST happened The freezes are random and unpredictable except for above criteria I contacted ASUS support via their live chat and the agent told me to do a clean install with win As I had opted for the upgrade mode initially I did this and still had my freezing problem I have noticed this is not an uncommon problem especially with ASUS products I also have tried throwing my PC in High Performance Mode and updating all of my drivers with a program called Driver Genius Professional Edition because some suggested it fixed the problem Not So I updated my graphics card with the latest drivers as well from the Manufacture's website Here is some Info on the Rig -CPU GHz Intel Core Quad Q -Memory GB MHz DDR SDRAM -Graphics GB Nvidia GeForce GT -Hard drives GB rpm Here are some Minidump Files I found Dump Files zip Here is a link to a review of my PC if helpful http reviews cnet com desktops asu - html And here is a thread with another similar problem with my exact computer on this website http www techsupportforum com f es- html I would REALLY appreciate some help to solve my problem I like how Windows Runs Minus the freezing part And I would like to avoid having to go back to XP or Vista -Max G

A:ASUS CG5270 Desktop Freezing (BSOD) Windows 7 Home Premium (64Bit)

Bump. If someone could please help me out I really would appreciate it.

-Max G.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/asus-cg5270-desktop-freezing-bsod-windows-7-home-premium-64bit-435144.html
Relevancy 66.65%

I've been having some problems with random BSODs on my laptop The laptop itself is fairly new bought in March this year really good model but refcently I started having problems One day I closed the laptop and thinking it went into sleep mode but a few hours later when I opened it a BSOD stared me in the face the processor part was pretty hot so I immediately restarted it to lower the temperature but I remember that the BSOD had something about quot Kernel Power quot written on it It happend - times since then the third time it happened I enabled minidump logging so now I also have the log from the last time it happened can anyone take a look at it and tell me what is going on and how to fix it I still - [SOLVED] Premium x64) X500 have Qosmio (Windows BSOD Toshiba 13R 7 Random Home mini have a guarantee on this baby so [SOLVED] Random BSOD - Toshiba Qosmio X500 13R (Windows 7 Home Premium x64) have mini I can get it fixed for free if it's a hardware issue still I have [SOLVED] Random BSOD - Toshiba Qosmio X500 13R (Windows 7 Home Premium x64) have mini some important work to do this week already almost lost a crucial project [SOLVED] Random BSOD - Toshiba Qosmio X500 13R (Windows 7 Home Premium x64) have mini file on this so I want to try and fix it myself for now until I get this project done Thanks LAPTOP MODEL Toshiba Qosmio X R Specs QOSMIO X - R - RED Intel Core i - QM Processor GHz Windows Home Premium -bit '' Toshiba TruBrite Full HD x GB HardDisk GB GB rpm GB RAM DDR MHz max GB NVIDIA GeForce GTS M GB Wireless LAN b g N-Bluetooth TV Tuner Rewritable Blu-ray Disc HD Web Camera with built-in Mic OS Windows Home Premium x have minidump

A:[SOLVED] Random BSOD - Toshiba Qosmio X500 13R (Windows 7 Home Premium x64) have mini

Hi jovana,

The only thing out of the ordinary is the following from this specific bluescreen:

adfs.SYS Thu Jun 26 21:52:37 2008 (48640195)

This driver belongs to an Adobe application. Please run Windows update and update your adobe applications to the newest version available.

The full error code of this specific BSOD is:
ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC (b8)
A wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine.
This is an illegal operation and the stack track will lead to the offending
code and original DPC routine.

Caused by the ntkrnlmp.exe. This leads me to the conclusion of faulty system files. I would recommend you to do the following:

Go to Start > Search > type "Cmd" > rightclick > Run as administrator.
Type "sfc /scannow" > Hit ENTER.
Repair any faults that are found.

If you need further assistance, please follow the proper BSOD instructions found here and attach all the files created/information given to your next post.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-random-bsod-toshiba-qosmio-x500-13r-windows-7-home-premium-x64-have-mini-597155.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hey guys I want to upgrade my OS from Vista Home Premium to Upgrade Premium Home to Windows 7 Home Windows Premium Vista Home Premium and I have the Anytime upgrade DVD provided at the time when I bought my laptop which came pre-installed with Windows Vista Home Premium Since this is the first time I will ever try to upgrade my OS and I will be paying for it lol I wanted Windows Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade to clear a few doubts before I went about it My current OS is a Deutsch German version I want my new OS to be in English So my question is - Will the upgrade process provide me with the option to choose an installation language I researched a bit about language packs and if I'm not very wrong Multiple language packs work only for Business and Ultimate versions but not for Basic and Home premium Third party language packs like Vistalizator has been reported to work fine but Microsoft doesn't recommend it and some users have reported to have problems where it pops the message quot your windows is not genuine quot So should I do an upgrade or just do a clean install with an Windows Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade original Windows Home Premium DVD

A:Windows Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade

Welcome
I am not sure about the answer regarding the language pack, but I am sure about the upgrade or the clean install. Do the clean install. A clean install is always preferred over an upgrade. With an upgrade all the old problems that may exist with the OS are just carried to the new installation.
Upgrades often fail, either because of third party software that is not compatible, or malicious software that breaks in the new install.
There are some members that back up their stuff and do a clean install on a regular basis to have the OS run smoothly as the first day. Trust me go with the clean install and enjoy your new OS

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/302253-windows-vista-home-premium-windows-7-home-premium-upgrade.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hello Folks Firstly i would like [SOLVED] 7 7 Premium to Windows x64 Home x64 Premium upgrade Windows How to to appologize if i've post in wrong section or there's a similiar problem posted already i already search for similiar question but didnt found any I did some google search also with no luck Here's my story I've purchased an Acer Laptop [SOLVED] How to upgrade Windows 7 Home Premium x64 to Windows 7 Premium x64 last year it came shipped with Windows Home Premium and i've been using this OS until now I really like this OS this is the best OS i've ever tried but now i feel like upgrading to Windows Professional x So lets say if i have already purchased a copy of genuine Windows Professional x how do i install it Just insert the Installation Disc and it shall prompt me with upgrade menu Or Do i need to boot from CD-ROM and run installation from there Lets say if i can just run installation by inserting Installation Disc and click quot Upgrade To Windows Professional quot will it 'overwrite' my current documents User Settings Themes Gadgets These settings are important for me i wish to keep them untouched if possible This is question Question What will happen to my previous Windows Home Premium x licence if i decided to upgrade When i bought this laptop they dont give me any installation disc so i cant re-install this OS Question What will happen to my Ms Office licence As far as i know once we activate the copy and register at Microsoft which i already did It cannot be activated twice Question Application like Egistec - WinLocker NTI Backup Now Softwares Bundled i'm wondering if they still can be used after upgrade Will the licence valid Thanks so much for your feedback it'd be greatly appreciated And sorry for my broken english

A:[SOLVED] How to upgrade Windows 7 Home Premium x64 to Windows 7 Premium x64

Hi and welcome to TSF the info on upgrading should be here http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default.aspx

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-how-to-upgrade-windows-7-home-premium-x64-to-windows-7-premium-x64-541225.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I'm considering upgrading an old 530s from VISTA Home Premium 32 Bit to Win 7 Home Premium 32 Bit. Will an OEM version work and where can I get a fair deal on Win 7?

A:Dell 530s upgrade from VISTA Home Premium 32 Bit to Win 7 Home Premium 32 Bit

You are best to take the unofficial upgrade path to Windows 10 via the expired 10130 Insider Preview:
http://dellwindowsreinstallationguide.com/windows-xpvista-→-windows-10-free-upgrade/

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19670607
Relevancy 61.92%

i recently got windows vista home premium and decided to upgrade my windows xp home edition SP3. It was going great until it needed to complete the upgrade. Up ntil 64% all was well. But once it hit 64% for awhile the computer shut down. After it shut down on its own i rebooted it and it said "upgrade unsuccessful. restoring your previous windows and settings. Do not turn off or restart your computer." I really want to know how to install it without any problems and i need help. Anything will be good and appreciated!
I have a Compaq Presario C301NR whit 2gigs of ram and 320gig HD. I still have the disc and everything and the computer was not harmed. After it shut down on its own

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-in-windows-vista-home-premium-upgrade-from-windows-xp-home-edition-sp3.834046/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi J C Griffith I have been receiving BSOD error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE from the time I purchased this new laptop Thankfully till now its appearing only once in a month but yesterday it came within a week I have not noticed any particular sequence of events when BSOD error comes There are no hardware changes in purchased unit Installed softwares are same which were running on my old laptop without any issue Is OS re-installation the only solution for this issue I have attached the required files and SP1 7 Home Win BSOD Premium x64 below are the details OS - Windows x Home Premium SP It is original installed OS on system This OS is an OEM version came pre-installed on system Age of system hardware - Months purchased on -Nov- and first BSOD came on BSOD Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 -Nov- Age of OS installation - I have not re-installed the OS I am continuing with pre-installed OS Yesterday I was suggested by HP to re-install but I want BSOD Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 to avoid it CPU - Intel Core i - M GHz Video Card - Mobile Intel R HD Graphics and Radeon TM HD M Both are listed in Device Manager - gt Display adaptors MotherBoard - Could not find the detail Power Supply - brand amp wattage - HP Outpu W Max As mentioned on power supply adaptor System Manufacturer - HP Exact model number - HP Pavilion dv Notebook Thanks very much for your help Regards Ashok

A:BSOD Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1

- Download a fresh copy of the installation package for your fingerprint reader from the PC Manufacturer's website.
- Then uninstall the current package for your fingerprint reader from your system.
- Then install the freshly downloaded installation package for your fingerprint reader
- Monitor for further BSOD's

If this doesn't fix it, post back and we'll try other steps.

Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs
3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES

Code:

Ironx64.SYS Fri Nov 12 18:06:50 2010 (4CDDC88A)
iaStor.sys Wed Jan 12 20:50:12 2011 (4D2E5A54)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
SYMNETS.SYS Tue Apr 19 18:33:31 2011 (4DAE0DBB)
SYMDS64.SYS Tue Dec 07 19:16:58 2010 (4CFECE7A)
SYMEVENT64x86.SYS Thu Mar 24 19:02:36 2011 (4D8BCD8C)
SRTSPX64.SYS Tue Mar 29 22:46:18 2011 (4D92997A)
SYMEFA64.SYS Sun Mar 13 23:20:58 2011 (4D7D899A)
hpdskflt.sys Fri May 13 14:47:02 2011 (4DCD7CA6)
dump_iaStor.sys Wed Jan 12 20:50:12 2011 (4D2E5A54)
point64.sys Wed May 18 04:07:20 2011 (4DD37E38)
BHDrvx64.sys Wed Nov 23 14:32:10 2011 (4ECD4A3A)
atikmpag.sys Tue Apr 12 22:17:14 2011 (4DA507AA)
dc3d.sys Wed May 18 04:07:24 2011 (4DD37E3C)
IDSvia64.sys Tue Nov 22 15:23:23 2011 (4ECC04BB)
eeCtrl64.sys Fri Jan 20 18:39:48 2012 (4F19FB44)
EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys Fri Jan 20 18:39:49 2012 (4F19FB45)
HECIx64.sys Tue Oct 19 19:33:43 2010 (4CBE2AD7)
atikmdag.sys Tue Apr 12 23:08:37 2011 (4DA513B5)
Rt64win7.sys Wed Feb 16 04:03:57 2011 (4D5B92FD)
Accelerometer.sys Fri May 13 14:47:02 2011 (4DCD7CA6)
clwvd.sys Tue Jul 27 21:13:47 2010 (4C4F844B)
SynTP.sys Thu Dec 16 21:20:50 2010 (4D0AC902)
igdpmd64.sys Fri Mar 25 21:17:43 2011 (4D8D3EB7)
NuidFltr.sys Fri Apr 08 18:58:16 2011 (4D9F9308)
nusb3xhc.sys Thu Dec 09 23:50:35 2010 (4D01B19B)
bcmwl664.sys Wed Sep 01 20:14:13 2010 (4C7EEC55)
RtsPStor.sys Wed Jan 12 02:32:49 2011 (4D2D5921)
nusb3hub.sys Thu Dec 09 23:50:35 2010 (4D01B19B)
stwrt64.sys Fri Mar 11 03:29:11 2011 (4D79DD57)
IntcDAud.sys Fri Oct 15 04:28:17 2010 (4CB810A1)
ENG64.SYS Fri Jul 29 09:17:51 2011 (4E32B2FF)
SRTSP64.SYS Tue Mar 29 22:46:12 2011 (4D929974)
EX64.SYS Fri Jul 29 09:15:11 2011 (4E32B25F)
EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys Fri Oct 21 21:18:29 2011 (4EA219E5)
IDSvia64.sys Wed Jul 20 09:19:46 2011 (4E26D5F2)
eeCtrl64.sys Fri Oct 21 21:18:28 2011 (4EA219E4)
hpdskflt.sys Fri Jan 07 12:17:50 2011 (4D274ABE)
atikmpag.sys Tue Mar 15 09:24:37 2011 (4D7F6895)
BHDrvx64.sys Wed Nov 09 19:00:00 2011 (4EBB1400)
atikmdag.sys Tue Mar 15 09:51:43 2011 (4D7F6EEF)
Accelerometer.sys Fri Jan 07 12:17:50 2011 (4D274ABE)
igdpmd64.sys Thu Jan 27 11:57:05 2011 (4D41A3E1)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Ironx64.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStor.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SYMNETS.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SYMDS64.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SYMEVENT64x86.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SRTSPX64.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SYMEFA64.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=hpdskflt.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_iaStor.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=point64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=BHDrvx64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmpag.sys
http://www.c... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-win-7-home-premium-x64-sp1-633892.html
Relevancy 61.92%

- Premium BSOD Home 7 x64 Win x -bit or x x - the original installed OS on the system Win no previous OS - an OEM or full retail version OEM purchased and installed by me - What is the age of system hardware all hardware purchased this year Win 7 Home Premium x64 BSOD - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS fresh install about year ago i think Issue started about weeks ago and i haven't been able to figure it out The pc randomly BSOD's or just completely freezes and has to be rebooted with the button Reinstalled all drivers did pass of memtest about - mins and still same issue No recent hardware changes either I will be doing a full memtest tonight while i'm sleeping - hours and will report those results tomorrow I did think it was my wifi adapter which has known driver issues and some Event Viewer logs pointed to it so i bought a new one that is an ethernet wifi adapter so i didn't have to install extra drivers for it Have had BSOD's since replacing it edit I had other dump files but they seem to be deleted from the Minidump folder for some reason I'll post any new ones i get and copying them to a different folder for safe keeping edit Ran a quick scan with Malwarebytes and Spy Bot and nothing found

A:Win 7 Home Premium x64 BSOD

Quote: Originally Posted by reets

- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Win 7 (no previous OS)
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM (purchased and installed by me)
- What is the age of system (hardware)? all hardware purchased this year
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) fresh install about 1 year ago i think

Issue started about 3 weeks ago and i haven't been able to figure it out. The pc randomly BSOD's or just completely freezes and has to be rebooted with the button. Reinstalled all drivers, did 1 pass of memtest (about 30-40mins) and still same issue. No recent hardware changes either. I will be doing a full memtest tonight while i'm sleeping (7-8 hours) and will report those results tomorrow.

I did think it was my wifi adapter which has known driver issues (and some Event Viewer logs pointed to it) so i bought a new one that is an ethernet wifi adapter so i didn't have to install extra drivers for it. Have had 2 BSOD's since replacing it

edit:
I had 2 other dump files but they seem to be deleted from the Minidump folder for some reason. I'll post any new ones i get (and copying them to a different folder for safe keeping).

edit 2:
Ran a quick scan with Malwarebytes and Spy Bot and nothing found.

Related to networx.sys[/URL] NetFilter SDK TDI Hook Driver (WPP) from NetFilterSDK.com OR

Related to Softperfect[/URL] Bandwidth Monitoring and Usage Reporting tool. Note: Located in \%Program Files%\NetWorx\

Which ever I would remove to test or if essential update the driver. Also of note several suspiciouslt named files. Please download malwarebytes and run a sweep. (yes I know you have eset)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/170164-win-7-home-premium-x64-bsod.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello,
 I have suffered several BSOD's in recent months with my laptop.  Asus Notebook K52-62 F series with Win7 Home Premium 64 Bit.  I have noticed it seems to be when plugging or unplugging USB devices usually, and now recently I have noticed that my wireless network seems to freeze up sometimes when I try to right click on it to switch networks or to sign onto networks.  Any ideas?  This is a work laptop, and I am starting to wonder if it is time to ask the boss for a new laptop.

A:BSOD on Win 7 Home Premium

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/570414/bsod-on-win-7-home-premium/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello there I have been facing constant BSOD when trying to boot my notebook couldn't login to windows at all in any of the modes Tried windows installation disc even that wont go past the windows logo screen My System specs are here OS - Windows x Home Premium SP It is original installed OS on system This OS is an OEM version came pre-installed on system Age of system hardware - Year Age of OS installation x64 Premium SP1 7 BSOD Home Win - I have not BSOD Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 re-installed the OS I am continuing with pre-installed OS Yesterday I was suggested by HP to re-install but I want to avoid it CPU - Intel Core i - M GHz Video BSOD Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Card - Mobile Intel R HD Graphics and Radeon TM HD M Power Supply - brand amp wattage - HP Output W Max System Manufacturer - HP Exact model number - HP Pavilion dv - TX Notebook Similar issue reported here BSOD Win Home Premium x SP Solution specified in the above thread indicates an update to the fingerprint reader but in my case I am not even able to login to windows to update the drivers I am able to boot through to Ubuntu Live CD Is there anyway I could update those drivers manually in linux Tried surface scan on my HDD and used memtest to test my BSOD Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 RAM and everything came up with no errors Attached is the minidump your help will be much appreciated Thanks Deepak

A:BSOD Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1

It is Related to nusb3xhc.sys USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver from NEC Electronics Corporation. I would re-install the newest driver available like I told you On Microsoft Answers

[Blue Screen] DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Probably caused by - Microsoft Answers

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-win-7-home-premium-x64-sp1-655674.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi,
I have a blue screan problem and I would like to ask for your help. If you need any additional information just drop me a line.

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x64
- the original installed OS on the system? it is
- an OEM

- What is the age of system (hardware)? 2 weeks
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 2 weeks no reinstalation
greetings
Zal667

A:BSOD Win 7 home premium oem

Hello,

Try removing McAfee for now, see if that cures the BSODs.

How to uninstall or reinstall supported McAfee consumer products using the McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool (MCPR.exe)

Use MSE for the time being: Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Debug session time: Tue Jul 26 08:15:16.997 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:39:50.182
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+1d )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+1d
BiosReleaseDate = 05/27/2011
SystemProductName = 20081
Debug session time: Mon Jul 25 09:24:33.291 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:46:59.663
Debug session time: Mon Jul 25 06:36:35.518 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:34:27.718
Debug session time: Fri Jul 29 05:27:21.083 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:54:50.143
Debug session time: Thu Jul 28 01:56:54.889 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:25:46.074
Debug session time: Thu Jul 28 10:22:21.951 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:25:50.136
Debug session time: Mon Jul 25 12:26:54.909 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:01:10.110

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/177887-bsod-win-7-home-premium-oem.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I've been having BSOD for a while now. I don't remember when it started. I am also not that great with computers, please bear with me. I have attempted to follow your directions for posting. It will not let me attach the file due to it's size...12mb

OS is Vista home premium 32bit
It was installed when comp was puchased new
Hardware is about 5 years old
I have not re-installed anything.

As far as when and were BSOD occurs, i seems random but I do notice it more when video or gaming is being attempted.

Thanks in advance for your help.

A:BSOD on Home premium

Hello, were you able to do step 4 of this : Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/295170-bsod-home-premium.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello,

Since the 26/05/2010 I've been having BSOD's occur a few minutes after I load up any type of game (WoW/Just Cause 2 etc). I have no issues browsing the net, watching videos, listening to music and leaving my computer on.

I've run memtest for 5 passes and it has shown no errors. I believe I have updated all my drivers but I could be wrong.

I think I've correctly ziped and attached the minidump files required.

If someone could please shed some light on what's happening it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Oh I also forgot to mention, I ran sfc /scannow and it did come back saying that somehing was corrupt but Windows couldn't fix it. I can't seem to access the CBS.log (Access Denied). How do I access this and then how do I got about finding the solution? Do I zip it and load it up here?

A:BSOD Win 7 Home Premium

Quote: Originally Posted by James W

Hello,

Since the 26/05/2010 I've been having BSOD's occur a few minutes after I load up any type of game (WoW/Just Cause 2 etc). I have no issues browsing the net, watching videos, listening to music and leaving my computer on.

I've run memtest for 5 passes and it has shown no errors. I believe I have updated all my drivers but I could be wrong.

I think I've correctly ziped and attached the minidump files required.

If someone could please shed some light on what's happening it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Oh I also forgot to mention, I ran sfc /scannow and it did come back saying that somehing was corrupt but Windows couldn't fix it. I can't seem to access the CBS.log (Access Denied). How do I access this and then how do I got about finding the solution? Do I zip it and load it up here?

18 DMP's are going to take a while doing them now

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/89058-bsod-win-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I've been running Windows 7 for some time now, and every now and then, my PC will get an error after being in sleep mode for an extended period of time.

- Windows 7 Home Premium x64
- Original OS, OEM
- System Age: 1.5 years
- OS Age: 1.5 years

A:BSOD Win 7 Home Premium x64

Similar problem with Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit. don't know what to do? changed the HDD twice. Problem still remains. System Specs.
CPU Core i7 930
RAM 6 GB DDR 3 1600 Crossair
MB GA-X58A-UD5
HSS 500 GB WD Caviar Green 64 mb cache
nvidia GeForce 250 GPU
SMPS Cooler Master Silent Pro. 850 Wt.
Monitor 17 in CRT
MMKit 8.1 Surround Sound 5 Speakers

If U can help Thanks.
reply to REMOVED
Thanks in advance

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/185202-bsod-win-7-home-premium-x64.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi all I have recently bought a sony vaio VPCEB ME with windows home premium Home premium 7 Win BSOD and I quite soon started to get the blue screen of death It can happen on any given moment but I think it happens most of the time when I am playing music with windows media player I get a blue screen although I BSOD Win 7 Home premium can spot some text saying there is some kind of problem and that my laptop will reboot to prevent further damage and it reboots after several seconds The text isn't clear to read so I have no idea what it says furthermore I have enclosed all my dmp files I had until now I hope you can help me out System information Processor Intel core i m Ghz Graphics card ATI mobility Radeon HD EDIT I have also performed a diagnostic test to check my hardware but it did not find any problems EDIT I have downloaded BlueScreenView and it says my bug check codes are x f and x f and it says that it is in every case caused by ntoskrnl exe Please let me know if you need any further information

A:BSOD Win 7 Home premium

14 memory dumps occurring from 12 May 2010 to 4 Jun 2010 (~3 weeks)
2 different STOP error codes (11 0x7F; 2 0x9F), with 4 different causes blamed.

You can stop the screen (so you can read it) by following the steps here: http://www.carrona.org/setmini.html (it's the removing of the checkmark in "automatically restart" step)

Info link on STOP 0x7F error
Info link on STOP 0x9F error
Please check the "Usual causes" section in the STOP 0x7F link above.

The three most suspicious causes of the errors (IMO) are:
- the ACPI.sys error
- the 2 networking component errors
- the outdated Sony Firmware Extension Parser driver (SFEP.sys dated 2007)

Please update both your wired (Network section) and wireless networking (Wireless LAN section) drivers from the Sony website: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu...PCEB1MFX&LOC=3
Also update the Sony Firmware Extension Parser driver (in the System Components section of the above link) - as it has been known to cause BSOD's in Win7.
Please uninstall the current software BEFORE installing the freshly downloaded drivers.

Then, if the BSOD's continue, please run Driver Verifier according to these directions:

Quote:

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If that doesn't work, post back and we'll have to see about fixing the registry entry off-line.

More info on this at this link: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=244617&sd=RMVP

Summary of the BSOD's:

Code:
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Fri Jun 4 07:03:42.479 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:24:34.071
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff800030a0e58}
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Wed Jun 2 11:54:42.486 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime:... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/89262-bsod-win-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version HP s uk Pavilion Slimline OS Version Microsoft Windows but and Solved: Home can files Premium not see SP3 Windows on 7 Home access Vista XP Professional Service Pack bit Processor AMD Athlon tm X Dual Core Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB J Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTek Computer INC Acacia MS C R Antivirus avast Antivirus Updated and Enabled I have found many well meaning suggestions aimed at helping others like me to resolve this annoying aspect of networking between Solved: Windows 7 can see but not access files on XP Home SP3 and Vista Home Premium Windows Vista and XP but it seems like we are all banging our heads against a brick wall I have tried every Solved: Windows 7 can see but not access files on XP Home SP3 and Vista Home Premium suggestion I can find on other forums but still my Windows computer cannot access my XP Home or Vista machines The message I see each time I try is as follows - quot WINXP or VISTA is not accessible You might not have permission to use this network resource Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have permissions The account is not authorised to log in from this station quot You will of course appreciate that the administrator is myself I can access files and a printer on Windows from the other two computers providing I place shared files in the public folder no problem with this Before you ask Yes I have checked that all three computers have the same Workgroup Name Yes I have got Network Discovery turned on Yes I have turned on file and printer sharing Yes I have turned off Password protected sharing and tried it turned on Yes I have set my network location to Work network Yes the computers I am trying to access do show in my network window each and everyone of them can be pinged from each other I even have a little utility called Wireless Network Watcher that shows that the IP addresses MAC addresses and each computer by name can be seen on the network I think I have exhausted all channels now but if there is something you think I ve missed do let me know Incidentally I even forked out some of my hard earned pocket money on a downloadable manual on the subject The author gave me days to prove his manual wouldn t help and after many emails containing screenshots of all the pings and error messages he conceded that he was baffled and couldn t be of further assistance He graciously refunded my money Phew Please someone spare me from tearing out what hair I have left nbsp

A:Solved: Windows 7 can see but not access files on XP Home SP3 and Vista Home Premium

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-windows-7-can-see-but-not-access-files-on-xp-home-sp3-and-vista-home-premium.1011107/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi
Please advice on the performance comparison between
- Windows 7 Home Basic versus
- Windows 7 Home Premium
assuming if both uses the same 8GB RAM.

Just a hearsay...that Windows 7 Home Basic is lagging behind Windows 7 Home Premium in terms of performance assuming if both uses the same 8GB RAM. Please confirm whether this is true or not.

By the way, how to activate the Windows Aero in Windows 7 Basic???

A:Performance comparison btw. Windows 7 Home Basic versus Home Premium

Hello cheesum and welcome to Seven Forums.

Last question first. This tutorial may help enable Aero. Please note that there is no way to enable transparency on Windows Home Basic.

Aero - Enable in Unsupported Editions of Windows 7

As far as performance, I have not been able to find any specific "speed" tests to say one way or the other.

Difference Between Windows 7 Home Basic and Home Premium | Difference Between | Windows 7 Home Basic vs Home Premium

But if Basic and Home Premium are run on two identical machines (not just identical RAM, but also identical hard drive/hard drive speed, identical CPU, identical programs and apps installed, etc) I would give a very slight performance advantage to Basic simply because it doesn't have the same amount of features that Home Premium has. Fewer features to load usually equals faster performance. But I think any performance advantage would be so slight it wouldn't make any appreciable difference.

I did find some comments comparing Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 7 Professional.

performance difference 7 home premium vs. 7 professional? - Microsoft Community

Of course, others may completely disagree with my thoughts and that's cool. Healthy discussion and debate is welcomed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/270739-performance-comparison-btw-windows-7-home-basic-versus-home-premium.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I have recently purchased a new Acer Aspire 5535 laptop. It has Windows Vista Home Premium (WVHP) installed.

The computer came with a number of programs that I am not interested in having on my system. In addition, I was not provided a restore disc. I do own a copy of Windows Vista Home Basic (WVHB).

I would like to keep WVHP as I appear to be eligible for an upgrade to Windows 7 . . . but I would like to reinstall to get rid of all these worthless programs. Can I use a WVHB disc with my new WVHP product key?

Could I install WVHB with the WVHB product key, then use the WVHP key supplied by Acer to upgrade?

Thanks for your time in answering my question. I hope it isn't unclear.

Thanks,

Jeremy

A:Windows Vista Home Premium Key Home Basic Discs

I believe that if you install with the Basic disc the process will offer you a choice
of versions. Choose Home Premium and complete the install. Activate with your
Acer's Vista Product Key.

Ardneh

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/239940-windows-vista-home-premium-key-home-basic-discs.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I recently installed a new moniter and a the new nvidia driver for my 9400 GT 1 GB (on the same day)
the next day, I'm getting BSODs + a random error every once in awhile where my network connection drops and I lose my aero theme (error logs say there are also other errors reported)
Please help me, thank you.
Win7 home premium 32bit
intel core duo 2.66GHz
2GB RAM
Full retail os
hardware = 2.5 years old
os = 1.5 years old

A:BSOD win 7 home premium (many services)

I just found Windows live display driver, I'm gonna try disabling that, but I don't even know if that'll help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/139184-bsod-win-7-home-premium-many-services.html
Relevancy 61.49%

First I share my laptop Acer Aspire with my teenager so I cannot be sure what was done His routine involves Youtube Runescape and MSN Messenger whereas I am either vista premium, home bsod Google Skype and Facebook I run AVG Free edition plus I run standalone AntiVirus like Spybot from time to time I vista home premium, bsod cannot remember if I left the computer on - my son tells me about BSOD I know that my files programs etc were on C drive and I HAD a D drive which held the OS At some point while we partner and me were trouble shooting - F F F during boot up memory check etc - plus other CDs to check disk etc - we borrowed a bootup disk of Windows Vista to get beyond BIOS When this was done we were not asked for my registration key hoping that s a good sign I had to download and install drivers and applications from Acer site Where did all my files apps etc go I look at the computer management storage disk management - I see only C and three other unnamed volumes These three volumes Layout Simple Type Basic File System Blank One of these has StatusrimaryPartition GB which I am hoping contains my programs and documents Thank you so much if you can help me through this I start back at school in a few weeks and need this computer working I cannot afford a replacement at this time nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-home-premium-bsod.830465/
Relevancy 61.49%

Hey guys I'm new to the forums, I've been poking around here trying to find a solution for my BSOD and finally decided to register. I really need to fix this. I've been having this problem for 3 months now and can't just find the right solution, and I just recently built this computer.

Things Tried
Reformatted Windows
Took stick of RAM out still got bsod so i tried just the other one still bsod.

I don't know too much about computers. But I got a message after it randomly rebooted (does it every 2 days at least) when I play games, or watch youtube. My PSU doesnt seem hot or my video card. I get this error too dunno if it helps. Or I can provide anything you need to know about my comp to fix my comp. Will tip via paypal

A:BSOD Vista Home Premium 64-Bit, Please Help!

How did you reformat Windows? What kind of disk did you use? Is Windows fully updated? Are your drivers the most recent one's for your system (did you download them from the manufacturer's website - NOT Windows Update)?

To help us out, please provide the information detailed in this post: http://www.techsupportforum.com/1871981-post2.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-vista-home-premium-64-bit-please-help-404103.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hi,
I?m getting almost every day BSOD and I can?t figure out why.
Can anybody here please help me with this?
Logs from Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2 are included.

Windows was reinstalled many times, the computer is 4 months old and it was constructed by friend from parts.

Thank you very much.

A:BSOD win 7 home premium 64bit

Try by checking for non compatible drivers , also check Device Manager for any drivers not working or not installed. I would even check Hidden Devices in Device Manager. Last do a Disk Check to see if Hard drive has bad sectors , or might be failing. Event Viewer is my last thought from what I seen. Good Luck, and hope this might help your situation

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/124523-bsod-win-7-home-premium-64bit.html