Windows Support Forum

Need help urgently. BSOD all the time while playing games.

Q: Need help urgently. BSOD all the time while playing games.

I have done this so many times now. I just give up. This is my third BSOD thread on the forums. I have been crashing so recently. I still think it's my card or drivers.
I have reinstalled my nvidia drivers at least 30 times now.

Please help.
Here's the folder as always..

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Need help urgently. BSOD all the time while playing games.

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Need help urgently. BSOD all the time while playing games.

Hello,

Lets try and solve it permanently then!

BSOD Analysis:

Looks like your NVIDIA Drivers don't like you:

Code:
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys
Showing that, its the problem. I don't see any known programs that could cause it otherwise.

What graphics card do you have??
-Justin

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304059-need-help-urgently-bsod-all-time-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Hello all I have a while games to time time playing from BSOD problem when playing certain games- I get crash caused by atikmpag sys Before that I had problem with atikmdag sys Sometimes I can play few days without crash sometimes i get a crash For example in gta i get a crash after mins GPU is MSI OC BSOD from time to time while playing games GB What I tried -SFCSCAN -passed -Fresh and updated windows installed -Tried with latest catalyst drivers and with beta crimson drivers Didn't tried with drivers that Windows has to offer - Downloaded SEAGATE tool for testing HDD All short and long tests passed No bad sectors - GPU tested in BSOD from time to time while playing games Furmark - PSU has enough watts and amperage -Temperature of gpu is max when playing games at full load -Crashes happening with a stock CPU and overclocked no difference -Tried with EXTRACT atikmpag sy method -I run windows memory diagnostic and memorytest from windows all good -I run Intel burn stress test-system is stable When I run driver verifier I got that drivers are not verified- atikmpag sys atikmdag sys and some atihd something Now i get update for Audio Device AMD and its verified Still first two left unverified Im using Avast antivirus program Now I will put exclusion for drivers folder just BSOD from time to time while playing games to be sure Now Im runing driver verifier still no BSOD

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/68523-bsod-time-time-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 80.84%

my first thread and post.. thx to win 7 for many fix that i use and fix thing.

i have this BSOD at 2 different times.
1st when i'm playing online games.
2nd is when i'm didn't do anything., just leave my PC on..

can someone tell me what should i do ? is it my OS ? or hardware ?

A:BSOD at 2 different time, playing games and use GPU-Z

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373186-bsod-2-different-time-playing-games-use-gpu-z.html
Relevancy 79.98%

I keep getting BSOD whenever I play a game after roughly 2-3 hours the error message keeps changing but the last 2 have been "an uncorrectable hardware error"

I've added an sf Diagnostic tool file, though a message came up and the green bar at the base never reached the end.

I tried added what I thought the dump file was, but it won't upload I'll try again later

Sorry if I hadn't added all you need, but please ask if you need anything else

A:BSOD happens when playing games for a length of time

Welcome aboard.

First of all, you update your display driver. It is too old.

Code:
lmvm atikmpag
start end module name
fffff880`07755000 fffff880`077aa000 atikmpag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys
Image name: atikmpag.sys
Timestamp: Thu Nov 10 07:42:44 2011 (4EBB331C)
CheckSum: 000502CB
ImageSize: 00055000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7

If still crashes, follow the guide STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/264338-bsod-happens-when-playing-games-length-time.html
Relevancy 79.98%

This is a major problem. It is taking me 10 minutes to boot now because of this BSOD problem.

As you will see from the attacked zip I have many BSOD dumps (I used the SF diagnostic tool).

I am on Windows 7 genuine 64.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.4GHz | GPU: Radeon HD 7970 Vortex 2| Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LX | RAM: Corsair 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz

Thanks.

A:Getting BSOD all the time, on boot and while playing games.

Hi,

Please post back the following information:

Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/277875-getting-bsod-all-time-boot-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hi, new to this forum and I have a major, major problem that I hope to not have to pay money for.

My computer is an Asus Desktop, CM1730 series, with a custom NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Card

Quote:
Full Specs:

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 430

CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 220 Processor

Memory: 4 GB

64 bit OS

Now the issue ive been having is that within a set amount of time on any application based game, my computer BSODs. It has no visual cue, just the screen goes dark and the system restarts. This started about a year ago, and has became considerably worse. Whether its Minecraft or Portal 2, my computer dies without warning. I have the MineDump below. I would like to at least know what the problem is before I send it in to GeekSquad repair, as I dont want them to spend weeks trying to figure out whats wrong.

A:BSOD while playing all games for a set period of time.

Did not know I needed to add the PCNAME-xxxx.zip thing. Here it is:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/377074-bsod-while-playing-all-games-set-period-time.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Hello. Over the last 6 months I get an unreal amount of BDOD'S. I used to get one once a week, but it has gotten to the point where I am getting around 3-4 daily. A Sure way to produce one would be to open a game I play (Guild Wars 2) and open a youtube video as well.

Sometimes I will be playing a game (League of Legends) and I will get another one if I am clicking too rapidly.

I also have skype open all the time if that helps with anything. Thank you for the help in advance, I really need help solving this!

A:BSOD While playing Games and opening youtube at the same time

I have gotten 4 blue screens since posting this! :/

I think it's worth to note that it isn't only youtube. If I have a game open, and open my browser and the webpage I load has ANY video on it (even a small ad) I will BSOD

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367081-bsod-while-playing-games-opening-youtube-same-time.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Hi,
i frequently had freezes and blackscreens in the first 5 min of a league of legends game. My monitor
would turn black my sound would continue then loop, and after 5 sec i would have my normal screen again.
As of late i have the same problem later on in the game, but now instead of getting back to the normal screen, my pc crshes and i get a bluescreen. Ive already run the device on this site for bluescreens and i attached the data i got from it.
Hope i get help in this forum.
Greetings
daniel

A:BSOD while playing games after ca 15min time ingame

You're getting a mixture of STOP codes, mostly 0x116 and 0x119, and they're all pointing to your ATI driver. Look for the latest driver for your card here then use AMD Uninstall Utility to remove all traces of your current driver, CCC etc. Reboot and install the downloaded driver.

Note
When installing choose 'Advanced' or 'Custom' (whichever option is available, just not Express) and uncheck everything except the video driver.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {fffffa8003f5b0e0, fffff880044c7848, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+b848 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

5: kd> lmvm atikmpag
start end module name
fffff880`044bc000 fffff880`04552000 atikmpag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys
Image name: atikmpag.sys
Timestamp: Fri Nov 21 02:08:54 2014 (546E9EB6)
CheckSum: 00093077
ImageSize: 00096000
Test the system and report back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367321-bsod-while-playing-games-after-ca-15min-time-ingame.html
Relevancy 79.12%

My computer would randomly restart very rarely. Today it started happening frequently and saying there is a problem with your PC. I figured enough out on how to get the Memory Dumps so here is a link to those. I appreciate all the help. Currently running windows 8 pro.

A:BSOD originally when playing video games. Now all the time

Only 141 Windows Updates installed. Most systems have 160 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

I do not recommend using wireless USB network devices. Especially in Win8/8.1 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 and later - using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win8/8.1 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

At times the Killer Network Manager may cause BSOD problems:

NOTE: See this link first: BSOD while playing on msi gt70 dragon edition 2 (thanks to kaelaan) It appears that the Killer Service problem was solved with the latest release of the Qualcomm versions of the drivers (so try updating to a version dated from later in 2014).

The Qualcomm Atheros Killer Service/KillerNetManager is known to cause BSOD's. Please follow the workaround instructions here:

First, open the Run dialog (Win + R keys) and type in "services.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter
Scroll down and locate the "Qualcomm Atheros Killer Service" and right click on it. Select "Stop"
Right click on it again and this time select "Properties"
In the dropdown box for "Startup type", select "Disabled", then click on the "OK" button at the bottom of the window

Next, open Task Manager (right click on TaskBar and select "Task Manager")
Click on the "More details" dropdown (if present)
Click on the "Startup" tab
Scroll down and locate the "KillerNetManager" entry, right click on it and select "Disable"
There may also be an Install Shield (with the Killer gaming K next to it), if so Right click on it and select "Disable"
Finally, restart the system in order for the changes to take affect.

At times the Killer Network Manager will continue to load. If so, it's usually listed in the MSINFO32...Software Environment...Startup Programs section. If it is, please try this:

It may be that the instructions aren't stopping everything.
In some cases, there's a program running out of the Program Files/Program Files (x86) directory.
"c:\program files\qualcomm atheros\killer network manager\killer~1.exe" (NOTE: killer~1.exe is most likely killernetmanager.exe)
In other cases, there's a program running out of c:\windows\installer\{Long string of letters, numbers, and dashes}\networkmanager.exe_130c27d738f34c89bddf21bcfd74b56d.exe (the long string of letters and numbers may change)

Here's some things to try
1) Please see if there are any entries in the Startup tab of Task Manager that are related to Qualcomm/Atheros/Killer Network Manager (and NOT the card itself) and disable them (please let us know what you find) Be careful as the wrong selection can disable the network card.
2) Check in "msconfig" for any entries that aren't in the Startup tab of Task Manager. Let us know if you find any Qualcomm/Atheros/Killer entries there (we'll disable them differently if they are there).
3) Locate the "c:\program files\qualcomm atheros\killer network manager\killer~1.exe" and rename the .exe to .BAD (the killer~1 is actually a filename that starts with killer and ends with .exe) There will be an error in event viewer, but it'll stop the bugger from loading.
4) Locate the "c:\windows\installer\{Long string of letters, numbers, and dashes}\networkmanager.exe_130c27d738f34c89bddf21bcfd74b56d.exe" entry and rename the last .exe to .BAD (the long string of letters and numbers may change)

Just FYI - here are the MSI workaround instructions: MSI USA - Online Technical Support FAQ

... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/51307-bsod-originally-when-playing-video-games-now-all-time.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Hello everyone I'm having problems with my computer with the following specs P Z -V GEN MOBO OCZ GB Agility SSD i GHz games Multiple at the BSOD errors. time. then playing all first, OCZ ModXStream Pro BSOD playing games at first, then all the time. Multiple errors. W Corsair ram x GB HD HIS Iceqx GB Initially it was working beautifully as in all games were on ultra max settings and no issues at all But now it just crashes all the time It usually crashes in games some other times just randomly in the middle of watching netflix or just browsing facebook I don't know what to do I have tried to isolate the issue but I just can't Different ram with without graphics card clean windows install fans everywhere etc nothing does the trick I only have a HDMI connection so even though I can sometimes see a flicker of a blue screen I can never see what it says before it resets I am attaching the grab all files I have been like this since before Christmas and it is so frustrating Thank you for taking the time to read this Thank you very much

A:BSOD playing games at first, then all the time. Multiple errors.

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Tip
Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.

You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try: Stop 124 Troubleshooting Strategy

Basic checks: Please run these tests and report back the results

1. SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption - SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
2. Disk check for errors on the hard drive - How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7
3. Troubleshoot applications by a clean boot - Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
4. Memtest86+ paying close attention to part 3 - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
5. Hard drive test from HDD mfg website - Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

1. Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95 - Test your Hardware for Stability and Heat Problems with Prime95
2. CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest - Test your CPU Stability with IntelBurnTest
3. Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark - Stress Test a Video Card with Furmark
4. Monitor temperature of the system during the tests - Speccy - System Information - Free Download

Summary of the dumps:

Code:
Built by: 7601.18113.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533
Debug session time: Mon May 20 21:00:08.889 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:31.263
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002c4bf94, 1, 0}
Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!NtYieldExecution+24 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_c0000005_R
PROCESS_NAME: Steam.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Mon May 20 19:26:42.349 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:49:15.723
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002c95f94, 1, 0}
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Mon May 20 14:53:59.365 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:27:22.349
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff960000bfb56, fffff88002b35cf0, 0}
Probably caused by : hardware ( win32k!EngMulDiv+295a )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: Photoshop.exe
Debug session time: Sun May 19 17:55:00.042 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:19:10.255
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002ca1f94, 1, 0}
Debug session time: Sun May 19 04:08:00.091 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:07:07.464
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002c9bf94, 1, 0}
Debug session time: Sat May 18 21:21:47.360 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:48.344
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002ca1f94, 1, 0}
Debug session time: Sat May 18 18:25:41.809 2013 (... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/290674-bsod-playing-games-first-then-all-time-multiple-errors.html
Relevancy 78.26%

Hi all I'm hoping someone can assist me here I've been doing as much investigation on my own that i playing amount time of BSOD games. [SOLVED] after varying can but i'm [SOLVED] BSOD after varying amount of time playing games. not really sure where i should be looking next I've recently upgraded my hardware cpu mem board and installed win bit at the same time I ran win previous to the upgrade but i did a clean install due to raid controller changes I'm getting a full freeze BSOD whilst playing games for an amount of time Sometimes i've used the system for a while and then started a game and had it crash other times mostly i've had it crash after a while of playing games Windows usage does not produce a crash that said i did have one crash after about mins of rebooting yet again from a BSOD Here's the latest dump let me know if i've missed something or need to supply more info Thanks Code Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File c windows minidump - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available WARNING Inaccessible path 'c windows i ' Symbol search path is srv c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is c windows i Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win rtm - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff a PsLoadedModuleList xfffff c de Debug session time Sat Jan GMT System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck B c fffff ebd fffff d bb Unable to load image dxgkrnl sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for dxgkrnl sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dxgkrnl sys Probably caused by dxgmms sys dxgmms VidMmCloseAllocation Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION b An exception happened while executing a system service routine Arguments Arg c Exception code that caused the bugcheck Arg fffff ebd Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg fffff d bb Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg zero Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s FAULTING IP dxgmms VidMmCloseAllocation fffff ebd mov qword ptr rax rcx CONTEXT fffff d bb -- cxr xfffff d bb rax fff a e rbx fffff a e rcx fff a e rdx fffffa bf d rsi fffffa dba rdi fff a e rip fffff ebd rsp fffff d c rbp r r fffff d r r fffff f r r fffff a aed f r r fffff a dff e iopl nv up ei pl nz na pe nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl dxgmms VidMmCloseAllocation x fffff ebd mov qword ptr rax rcx ds b fff a e Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x B PROCESS NAME hl exe CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff f c to fffff ebd STACK TEXT fffff d c fffff f c fffff a c fffff a c dxgmms VidMmCloseAllocation x fffff d c fffff a c fffff a c dxgkrnl x c FOLLOWUP IP dxgmms VidMmCloseAllocation fffff ebd mov qword ptr rax rcx SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME dxgmms VidMmCloseAllocation FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME dxgmms IMAGE NAME dxgmms sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a bc STACK COMMAND cxr xfffff d bb kb FAILURE BUCKET ID X x B dxgmms VidMmCloseAllocation BUCKET ID X x B dxgmms VidMmCloseAllocation Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:[SOLVED] BSOD after varying amount of time playing games.

It would be better if you can upload the actual mindump file(s) please

and some basic system spec ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-after-varying-amount-of-time-playing-games-450081.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I m dealing with this issue almost a month now and I still didn t figure out how to get rid of it It s just so annoying when you playing while Random BSOD appearing random at time games are playing for example WoW and you are about to win and it freezes and you have restart it and lose every progress you have made It started appearing more frequently when I cleaned my CPU from dust and applied a new thermal paste After that my CPU is running better performance and lower temperature then before but the BSOD s are appearing more frequently then before I updated almost every driver as possible in my PC and I hardly doubt that a virus is in my PC when I just month ago formated my HDD It happens really random when I play almost every game and my Hardware is cool and in a good shape so hardware shoudn t be the problem I also checked if the Voltage of my Processor is good and it is I really don t know what should I do And I don t even know if it s worth reinstalling and Random BSOD appearing at random time while playing games format my HDD because I don t want to lose my files when I don t havy any chance to back Random BSOD appearing at random time while playing games up them nbsp

A:Random BSOD appearing at random time while playing games

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don?t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don?t Zip each one individually.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-bsod-appearing-at-random-time-while-playing-games.153967/
Relevancy 67.08%

Hello all,

I've been having a few problems with my laptop since I bought it. The problem mainly occurs when I'm playing a game (usually xcom: enemy unknown or deus ex HR at the moment) but has occurred when I'm browsing the internet (albeit far less often). The BSODs appear to be random but I'm using a blue tooth mouse and have noticed the BSOD will usually happened if I'm using it. I've also noticed that my laptop screen with black out for a split second on games that are quite graphics intensive for my system.

Its been frustrating me a lot so I reinstalled and fully updated windows 7. The GPU drivers are all up to date also.

I've attached the SF file that is required and would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks for your time

A:BSOD whilst playing various games. Also happens when not playing games

Welcome to the Forum.

Just to make a note, you are having lot of different codes:

Code:
BugCheck 4E, {9a, 1c2cb0, 3, 0}
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800030c5e4e}
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800033f55b0, fffff8800e164e00, 0}
BugCheck A, {5a31618, 2, 1, fffff800030e80d8}
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
BugCheck D1, {5b, 2, 0, fffff88000e11993}
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800033db5b0, fffff8800b079f40, 0}
BugCheck D1, {5b, 2, 0, fffff88000e78993}
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8800144b039, fffff880037473d8, fffff88003746c30}
BugCheck 19, {3, fffffa8011ca7f40, fffffa8011ca7fb0, fffffa8011ca7f40}
Free up the start up:
Startup Programs - Change
Your antivirus is the only thing that's really needed there.

Run a system file check and disk check on your Hard drives:
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Disk Check

Trend Micro can be a cause of BSOD's. Uninstall for testing purpose.
Sony Firmware Extension Parser driver - 2007 version has BSOD issues in Win7
Western Digital SCSI Arcitecture Model (SAM) WDM driver [br] 2008 driver version has known BSOD issues in Windows

Uninstall the above software using the free version of Revo Uninstaller. While uninstalling a software, opt for advance uninstall. This allows you to remove and delete registry left over of a stubborn program. Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Use Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make a full scan separately:
Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows
Malwarebytes Free
Do not start the free trial, un-tick that option.

Make scans with:
Kaspersky TDSSKiller - TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US
ESET online scanner - Online Virus Scanner Eset

Test RAM with memtest86+:
RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Pay close attention to part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors"

Bugcheck

Code:
Debug session time: Sat Jul 13 05:52:07.477 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:01:59.710
BugCheck 4E, {9a, 1c2cb0, 3, 0}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_SEGMENT::SafeUnlockPages+31 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_9a
PROCESS_NAME: dxhr.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sat Jul 13 04:49:27.394 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:45:15.627
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800030c5e4e}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSignalSynchronizationObject+4e )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: ZeroConfigServ
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sat Jul 13 03:59:20.770 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:01:07.613
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800033f55b0, fffff8800e164e00, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ObDereferenceSecurityDescriptor+20 )
PROCESS_NAME: ZeroConfigServ
Debug session time: Sat Jul 13 01:49:52.769 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:33:15.002
BugCheck A, {5a31618, 2, 1, fffff800030e80d8}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiTryUnwaitThread+28 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
Debug session time: Fri Jul 12 17:07:27.471 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:04:09.705
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NETwNs64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NETwNs64.sys
Probably caused by : nwifi.sys ( nwifi!Etw... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297156-bsod-whilst-playing-various-games-also-happens-when-not-playing-games.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I am posting for a friend of mine because he has difficulties with expressing himself in english, I hope that is alright for you.

So he got computer which seems to be running fine, until he starts playing video games. After about 30 to 60 minutes (sometimes more) the computer will crash. We tried updating the drivers, and ran memtest86 as well as the windows tool to test the ram, which yielded no results. We thought the graphics card may be getting too hot, but gpu-z shows only around 50 degree, even while running games. Currently we don't know how to determine the cause of the problem, so I was hoping you might be able to help.

A:BSODs after playing games for some time

We now noticed that crashes only seem to happen with more demanding/newer games. The computer didnt crash for several hours while running Age of Mythology or Telltales The Walking Dead, but could handle only 10 minutes of Civilization Beyond Earth and also crashes when running the newest Anno game.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/388426-bsods-after-playing-games-some-time.html
Relevancy 66.22%

My computer came with Wild Tangent Games.I have never had any trouble playing the games until recently.For some reason every time I try to load one of the games now it says Gameplay Error contact customer support so I did.Wild Tangent customer support says its not the games its something in the security settings on the computer.So I contacted Norton 360 because thats who my Antivirus is through,but they look over the whole system and even disabled Norotn360 for just a moment and its not Norton 360!So I was told it maybe in the computer settings but I do not have any security turned in the HP system.So trying to figure out what to do?Just want to play my games again.I have even uninstalled Wild Tangent itself and reinstalled it.I tried to uninstall all the games and reinstall all the games again.Please can anyone help??

A:I've been playing games on computer until now every time I t...

Hi, Method 1:Do a clean boot first https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135 Method 2: Try updating the graphics card drivers and check if it works. Follow the steps to update the graphics card driver:a.              Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.b.              Search for Display Adapters.c.               Right-click on the Graphics Card and click on Update Driver Software.  Method 3: Make it compatible with Windowshttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15078/windows-make-older-programs-compatible

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/I-ve-been-playing-games-on-computer-until-now-every-time-I/td-p/5802230
Relevancy 66.22%

Is there a way to play computer games without the need to put the cd in the drive each time?Seems strange that i have to install the game on hardrive and still use the disc.
Mike

A:Playing games without needing to put the cd in each time?

Sorry, the answer would involve a crack which cannot be allowed in these forums.

closing thread

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/playing-games-without-needing-to-put-the-cd-in-each-time.65938/
Relevancy 66.22%

Hello sevenforums Community since about month im getting Bluescreens which never happened before in years It usually get the when i watch streams on twitch while games : or 0x00007A (LoL) videos STOP BSOD playing playing Error which didnt happen since BSOD while playing videos or playing games (LoL) Error STOP : 0x00007A week on my account though or currently while playing League of Legends But they dont come every game so i can for example play games in a row and nothing happens or i get one them in one game Also they can come at any game time It is kind of random to me how they appear The last two days I got about so i really need help from u guys In the last two weeks i always got this message STOP x A xFFFF FC xFFFFFFFFC E x A xFFFFF A B BE without a sound and the pc didnt instantly reboot But the last days the Blackscreen stayed like second so i couldnt see the error message on it so i dont know if the error changed but there was this buzzing sound I really appreciate help and sorry for my english skills

A:BSOD while playing videos or playing games (LoL) Error STOP : 0x00007A

Code:
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
BugCheck D1, {44, 2, 0, fffff8800406a8c1}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
Probably caused by : athrx.sys ( athrx+5c8c1 )
Do you have the Atheros Network Adapter installed on your PC? If so, please update it and let us know.
The other dmp file wasn't too helpful - not sure if it was my windbg or if it was just corrupted.

Also can you run chkdsk?
Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/362096-bsod-while-playing-videos-playing-games-lol-error-stop-0x00007a.html
Relevancy 65.79%

The title speaks for itself, i have dump files listed below, and i would really like to fix this problem. Thank you in advance.

A:BSOD playing some games/recently playing FIFA World

Welcome.

Code:
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Debug session time: Wed Jun 25 18:40:06.502 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:09.767
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007fe08f8, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD
PROCESS_NAME: System
Debug session time: Sun Jun 22 03:33:23.804 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:06.240
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007be55d8, 0, 0}
Debug session time: Wed Jun 18 15:45:19.162 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:07.333
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007b727c8, 0, 0}

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try: Stop 124 - What it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335792-bsod-playing-some-games-recently-playing-fifa-world.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I just updated and rebuilt my PC and have reinstalled Win bit and am constantly getting a BSOD while using the PC Specifically while downloading installing playing games I have also had the error occur just while surfing the internet From the program Blue Screen Viewer it seems to be caused by ntoskrnl exe f c BSOD 0x00000007F games/playing downloading internet games/using and or ntoskrnl exe e I can BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F not find any solution to fix this issue I have updated drivers I have ran the Microsoft memory checker I have changed out my memory tried other video cards tried two different wireless network cards now on wired connection I even changed motherboards got the errors on both SSD and HDD The only things I haven't changed out is the PS and CPU since I am using the PC to write this I am ruling out the CPU as the issue I have used Memtest and prime to test the memory BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F and CPU nothing is coming back with errors or issues I did run driver verifier and got two dmp files for some specific files but not sure what to do with those now They are included in the attachement It seems to be software driver issue but I can not figure it out Any help would be great thanks

A:BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F

Welcome
Your reports are not definitive and educated guess says that this is the cause of your problem
What is the asushwio.sys file?
Make a system restore point and then uninstall the associated software or update driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/243293-bsod-downloading-games-playing-games-using-internet-0x00000007f.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello guys So here is my issue i dont really know how to specific it further then this still hope it will help I have been getting BSOD for a flash playing When BSOD player. playing games and while now and it's getting to the point BSOD When playing games and playing flash player. i cant do a single thing on the computer I did the config for dumps and so on and ended up with this RAR file with all the info i assume I mostly get the bluescreen when i try to watch anime etc on googlechrome It never BSOD When playing games and playing flash player. works it's a matter of seconds before the BSOD comes But when watching it on other browsers like opera it works just fine quot mostly quot even there it bluescreens from time to time And then there is when it's most fatal Playing onlinegames Whenever I play online games like World of warcraft League BSOD When playing games and playing flash player. of Legends Heroes of Neweart etc etc etc i risk getting bluescreens It differs very much from game to game how often the bluescreens appear and it seems to not be preformance related since sometimes i play constantly for hours when maxing out games and pushing the computer to it's limits when it comes to frames And still the bluescreen lies in dorment waiting for a more suitable interrupt for me From the looks of it the bluescreen is related mostly to my operatingsystem more then commponents after i looked at the dumpfiles via quot Bluescreenviewer quot I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this and i hope you guys can help me with this also this is my first post so I maybe did this typical quot bad thread quot Still i hope this will get me atleast closer to the solution of this current hell of bluescreens

A:BSOD When playing games and playing flash player.

Hello Simon, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by afterwards to further help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/317362-bsod-when-playing-games-playing-flash-player.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi Guys,

I have issues with my desktop. I randomly get the bsod (kernel data inpage error). I thought it started after I installes the new ATI drivers. So I tried older drivers but without any result. After that I thought it was an issues with Win 7 64bit. So I installed 32bit. But still I get the bsdod.

can you please help?

Win 7 32 bit
oem original
hardware about two years old.
I have a new installed os.The old one started giving trouble after 2 years.

A:BSOD randomly after playing games or playing movies )

SP1 isn't installed, please do the following:

Quote:
Installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1
1. Visit the PC manufacturer's website and update ALL drivers. DO NOT use Windows Update or the "Update drivers" function of Device Manager.
2. Check Device Manager for any unknown/disabled devices - if there are unknown/disabled devices, fix them with the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website (not the PC Manufacturer)
3. Visit Windows Update and get all updates (may take repeated visits)
4. Visit Windows Update and get Service Pack 1 (usually under Important Updates). Read these notes for installing SP1: Steps to follow before you install Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 from the Microsoft Download Center
5. Visit Windows Update and get any other available updates. May take repeated visits, but keep it up until you get several "Windows is updated" results.
If you're having difficulties with installing a Service Pack, please use the SURTool from this link: What is the System Update Readiness Tool?
Also, check out this troubleshooting link from Microsoft: Troubleshoot problems installing Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2

I have had limited success in installing updates/Service Packs when using a "clean boot". I suspect that I'm just bypassing the problem - and that it can come back to bite me in the butt later on.

You have an 802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card. Win7 doesn't like these devices. They will rapidly spit out BSOD's if using Vista-era drivers. Here's my rant about these devices:

Quote:
I do not recommend using wireless USB devices. Especially in Win7 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 - and using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win7 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems.

Quote:
Please uninstall all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
Then, download and install a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Uninstall". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's. If this is the case for you, post back and we'll give further instructions for safely removing it.

If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

STOP 0x7A specifically refers to a problem with a missing Service Pack ( BSOD Index )
The c000009d parameter means DEVICE_NOT_CONNECTED
And the memory dump suggests that there might be a hardware problem with the hard drive.
Just to be sure, please run this free hard drive diagnostic: Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

Microsoft Security Essentials dynamic driver showed up in the memory dump. I'd suggest:
- downloading a fresh copy
- uninstalling the current copy
- installing the freshly downloaded copy and IMMEDIATELY updating it
- perform a full system scan.

The following info is just F... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233458-bsod-randomly-after-playing-games-playing-movies.html
Relevancy 64.93%

A friend of mine is having bsod issues when playing certain games, example:

Rainbox six siege,
Battlefield One (BETA)
and a few others.

Wondering if anyone can give us a clue as to the cause.

Windows Format is done, but to no avail, memtest has been run, and disk checked.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/62517-bsod-when-playing-games-intensive-games-0x00000124.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello, first time poster looking for help as I can't diagnose my issue after trying numerous things. Currently when I play a game the BSOD happens randomly, I can go a whole day without it, or it can happen frequently. It happens the most when I close or exit a game, then it'll kick to a blue screen.

I really appreciate what you guys do and I hope I followed all the instructions right on how to post my logs and stuff, here's the attachment and some basic system specs:

I have reinstalled to this computer numerous times.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad q9550 @ 2.83 ghz

GPU: Radeon HD 5770

Mem: 4 Gigs of Memory

Motherboard: p5n32-e sli nforce 680i chipset

A:BSOD Playing various games, closing games, no overheating.

Before we can even begin to find the underlying cause you need to update the following drivers. Especially asacpi.sys. Yours is from 2005

Code:
ASACPI.sys 3/27/2005 10:30:36 PM
Lycosa.sys 1/18/2008 4:51:42 AM
nvm62x64.sys 10/17/2008 5:01:06 PM
netr28x.sys 2/25/2009 11:02:09 PM
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
Driver Reference Table

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227012-bsod-playing-various-games-closing-games-no-overheating.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Playing Skyrim runs fine for at least 30 minutes before the bsod. This has happened several times, this is the most recent crash. Zip file attached.

A:BSOD playing Skyrim, 1000007E this time. New crash code each time

The latest BSOD was caused by the Linksys AE2500 driver, check if there's a newer version available.

fffff880`06040000 fffff880`06177000 AE2500w764 Tue Mar 29 02:22:08 2011 (4D912630)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245007-bsod-playing-skyrim-1000007e-time-new-crash-code-each-time.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello sevenforums com Like others I'm experiencing Blue Screen Error It happens everytime i try to play Dragon Nest Sea then right after logging in i will open another online game called when same Screen at 2 the comes time online playing games out Blue Ran Online Ph Official Server and then after logging in and starts to load the Ran Online Game my monitor turns to black and the Blue Screen Error appears and then after a few seconds my pc restarts and after startup a pop-up small window telling me Blue Screen comes out when playing 2 online games at the same time quot Windows Blue Screen comes out when playing 2 online games at the same time has recovered from an unexpected shutdown quot and then i clicked the quot find Blue Screen comes out when playing 2 online games at the same time solution quot but i think nothing is found and it closed it self and nothing happens The reason why opening ran online its just because i want to vend something in the market and while vending items at the same time I'm playing dragon nest for me to leveled up There's no issue playing one of them at a time but opening the other game while the other one remains active the problem appears the blue screen thing that always interrupting me Please help me how to get rid of this BTW here's my low-profile specs Windows Ultimate bit SP Intel R Core TM i - GHz cpu Hard Drive x GB SATA- amp x TB SATA- Monitor HP f x Installed Memory RAM GB DDR Dual Channel GB usable x GB amp x GB Both Kingston and have the same speed and voltage v MOBO MSI H M-E B MS- DirectX version GPU processor GeForce GT Driver version DirectX support CUDA Cores Core clock MHz Shader clock MHz Memory data rate MHz Memory interface -bit Total available graphics memory MB Dedicated video memory MB DDR System video memory MB Shared system memory MB Video BIOS version IRQ Bus PCI Express x Gen Note Never been tried Overclocking Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP E BCP BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users aPPLEmAC AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Please see attached Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt Thanks in advance and more power

A:Blue Screen comes out when playing 2 online games at the same time

According to the dump file you provided, there's a problem with dxgmms1.sys (a DirectX driver.) See this previous Forum thread for additional information.

Warning
Your system/drivers are NOT the same as in this previous Forum thread. Consult YOUR computer manufacturer's website for updated drivers. Previous thread for informational purposes only!

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...gmms1-sys.html

Make sure you have all current Windows Updates. And you should also check for damaged or corrupt system files by running a system file checker scan from an elevated command prompt (option two.) If problems are found, run the scan 3 times and reboot your computer after each scan.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL (10e)
The video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,
the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such that
somebody can pinpoint what lead to this condition.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000001e, The subtype of the bugcheck:
Arg2: 00000000
Arg3: 00000000
Arg4: 00000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x10e_1e

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 91d3f276 to 834e6e98

STACK_TEXT:
8ea9889c 91d3f276 0000010e 0000001e 00000000 nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x1e
8ea988c4 94777948 00000000 873140b0 00000000 watchdog!WdLogEvent5+0xc6
8ea988f4 9477c6e0 c6ac84d0 00000000 88825af8 dxgmms1!VIDMM_PROCESS_HEAP::Reset+0x4e
8ea98934 9477d6a7 bdf49d40 35e96fda 88885000 dxgmms1!VIDMM_SEGMENT::ResetBackingStore+0x102
8ea98994 9476dedb bdf49d40 00000000 88c596d0 dxgmms1!VIDMM_MEMORY_SEGMENT::CommitResource+0x599
8ea989c0 9476f8b4 860e2000 0000001c 894f4d78 dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::PageInAllocations+0x8f
8ea98ab8 94786850 b18ee760 00000000 88c596d0 dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::PrepareDmaBuffer+0x95e
8ea98c18 94787141 86058e20 86000008 8ea98c3c dxgmms1!VidSchiSubmitRenderCommand+0x1c0
8ea98c28 947873de 86058e20 8343ebb9 8884c008 dxgmms1!VidSchiSubmitQueueCommand+0x61
8ea98c3c 94787485 8884c008 00000000 8887c510 dxgmms1!VidSchiRun_PriorityTable+0x24
8ea98c50 8361207a 8884c008 a6dae08a 00000000 dxgmms1!VidSchiWorkerThread+0x7f
8ea98c90 834b8819 94787406 8884c008 00000000 nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x9e
00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 nt!KiThreadStartup+0x19
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
dxgmms1!VIDMM_PROCESS_HEAP::Reset+4e
94777948 c745f0fcfbffff mov dword ptr [ebp-10h],0FFFFFBFCh

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 2

SYMBOL_NAME: dxgmms1!VIDMM_PROCESS_HEAP::Reset+4e

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: dxgmms1

IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms1.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4d4a24c1

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x10e_1e_dxgmms1!VIDMM_PROCESS_HEAP::Reset+4e

BUCKET_ID: 0x10e_1e_dxgmms1!VIDMM_PROCESS_HEAP::Reset+4e

---------

2: kd> lmvm dxgmms1
start end module name
94755000 9478e000 dxgmms1 (pdb symbols) c:\symcache\dxgmms1.pdb\DA8ACD5DDA95431082D1FD0213C2AD001\dxgmms1.pdb
Loaded symbol image file: dxgmms1.sys
Mapped memory image file: c:\symcache\dxgmms1.sys\4D4A24C139000\dxgmms1.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgmms1.sys
Image name: dxgmms1.sys
Timestamp: Wed Feb 02 21:45:05 2011 (4D4A24C1)
CheckSum: 00043FB4
ImageSize: 00039000
File version: 6.1.7601.17554
Product version: 6.1.7601.17554
File flags: 0 (Mask 3F)
File OS: 40004 NT Win32
File ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/263370-blue-screen-comes-out-when-playing-2-online-games-same-time.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hello guys, my new PC had BSOD when playing games or playing music with window media player,
can somebody help me out? Thanks a lot

System Specs has been updated.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3076

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8007C307C8
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

debug-meteor5210-xxxx.zip

A:BSOD when playing games or playing music

Hello and welcome meteor mate I know I can dig them out of the debug stuff but some system specs are needed mate for starters
System Info - See Your System Specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337434-bsod-when-playing-games-playing-music.html
Relevancy 63.64%

On Inspiron 7559 with i7 cpu, after BIOS update to 1.1.5 I've noticed that fans are noisy even hour after I quit the game.
GPU is switched to internal, process explorer says that CPU is used no more than 5% and Intel Extreme utility says that CPU is 32deg cold. When I put laptop to sleep and awake it immediately, fans are silent. Any suggestions what might go wrong?

A:Fans are noisy long time after playing games on Inspiron 7559

Hi, 
Thanks for writing to us. 
Have you made any hardware or software changes recently?
Please update the BIOS and video drivers if not yet and observe the system. 
is the machine overheating ? 
You can also run diagnostics from f12 menu and check hardware issues if any.
Regards

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19675172
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello So first of all I am not a computer wizard Some terms I might not understand as i've never had a problem like this before but i'll try to enlist as much information as possible Since last friday or so i've suddenly encountered a BSOD Now i've had them before and it was only once After a reboot it usually never happend again and everything was cool But since friday they popped up again Mainly during playing Battlefield but i've also had it happen during Dragon Ball Xenoverse I've had multiple BSOD errors which are - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - BAD POOL HEADER - MEMORY MANAGEMENT - SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - APC INDEX MISMATCH Now if it were one I might've been able to pinpoint the issue but They're constantly different errors that happen Now to explain a bit more in detail how it goes So i'm just playing a match of Battlefield After minutes give or take it'll bring me to the multiple inside listed BSOD so playing games, far errors, BSOD 5 blue screen After processing whatever it has to process computer shuts down and it starts to restart At this point it will be stuck in an infinite restart loop where my monitor will not display anything as well It just says it's not connected to something which it clearly is After manually closing and rebooting i'll have to do this a few times or mess with the HDMI a little bit before I get my monitor to pop up again Once that happens I get stuck in the beginning screen where you can see your HDD SSD installed It won't go further than that unless I hit F There have been times where I had to go into BIOS and revert it to default settings as well even though I never change a thing in there but it worked Then it reboots back up as usual Very rarely i'll get an instant BSOD when it logged in but that only happens rarely Now the solutions i've been trying - Deleted graphics drivers all of them and reinstalled them Did not work - BSOD playing games, so far 5 multiple BSOD errors, listed inside Out of frustration reinstalled Windows Did not fix anything - Brought him in to a shop The BSOD's never appeared there and seemingly there's nothing wrong within the system according to him - Went BSOD playing games, so far 5 multiple BSOD errors, listed inside to my parents house to test there since I do not have a car Played games there no BSOD I BSOD playing games, so far 5 multiple BSOD errors, listed inside got the hope that maybe it was fixed but then I returned home tried it out and after or so minutes of playing Battlefield BSOD This time it gave me the IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL amp BAD POOL HEADER errors I've even been paranoid enough to think that it might be external hardware that is causing it Like my headset or speakers or SOMETHING that was different when I brought it to the shop or when I was home at my parents house Is that even possible It's good to know that i've had my current video card since release of the GTX and it never caused any sort of problem before Here are two dump errors I cannot show the others as they occured before I reinstalled Win so I do not have those dump files anymore but here are two of the most recent ones In case system specs are needed System Spec Computer type PC Desktop OS Windows x CPU Intel Core i GHz Motherboard Alienware JNH CPU Memory GB DDR MHz Graphics Card s MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX MSI I'm pretty desperate at this moment so any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks for the read

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/69330-bsod-playing-games-so-far-5-multiple-bsod-errors-listed-inside.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I keep getting BSODs when I play games for a short while At first I thought when BSOD says ntoskrnl.exe games. BSOD BlueScreenView caused playing it was a bad installation of Windows BSOD when playing games. BlueScreenView says ntoskrnl.exe caused BSOD so I did a clean format full of my SSD and a clean install of Windows Ultimate x Installation failed quite a few times before finally succeeding Tried another copy of Windows same install failures I finally finished reinstalling Windows on my PC I suspected the RAM to be at fault so I ran MemTest and found a ton of errors Upon closer inspection of the BIOS settings I found that my board was clocking my ram in Auto mode at mhz instead of the factory mhz Corsair Vengeance LP DDR CAS on Asus Sabertooth Z I updated my BIOS to the latest as of this posting and I still have to manually set the memory frequencies for it to run at mhz Everything seemed fine for a few hours running prime I supposed my PC was fine now after that clean install of Windows but a few minutes into playing Battlefield I BSOD I am no pro at reading dump files and I was hoping someone could help me isolate the sources of my BSODs I've attached the minidump files for each BSOD below Thanks

A:BSOD when playing games. BlueScreenView says ntoskrnl.exe caused BSOD

My system specs are:

Intel Core i7-3770
Asus Sabertooth Z77
Corsair Vengeance Low Profile DDR3 @1600mhz CAS9
Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB SSD (boot, Battlefield 3, Microsoft Office)
Asus DirectCUII GTX 670
Thermaltake Toughpower 1200 watt
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
Cyborg RAT7 Mouse

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/240280-bsod-when-playing-games-bluescreenview-says-ntoskrnl-exe-caused-bsod.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Short version My BSOD games, with 2 Random when Starcraft persistant playing BSOD PC is getting a BSOD at random times when full screen gaming The BSOD screen says the video card times out Long Version I have a gaming PC that a friend generously gave me when he built a new one It's worked great but in November Random BSOD when playing games, persistant BSOD with Starcraft 2 the Tagan Random BSOD when playing games, persistant BSOD with Starcraft 2 ITZ watt power supply died He had planned to do SLI and never did so during Neweggs holiday sale I Random BSOD when playing games, persistant BSOD with Starcraft 2 picked up a Corsair Enthusiast Series TX thinking it should be sufficient Everything has run smoothly with the new PSU except for the fact that when playing games like Torchlight and Starcraft my machine will BSOD I had random BSOD's with Starcraft and then suddenly had nights in a row with no problems and then today it keeps crashing at the same spot in the campaign There is little consistency to the crashes other than that and under normal operations like email web browsing etc it has only BSOD'd once and that was during a youtube video My first thought is that the one thing that has changed recently is the PSU and prior to that I only recall a rare crash here and there I thought maybe my new PSU wasn't good enough but everything I've read online about the requirements for the GTX including the manual say watt minimum and I exceed that Here is a list of things I have tried - Updated video card and mobo drivers I have also uninstalled the nvidia drivers run Driver Sweeper in safe mode and reinstalled drivers in normal mode - Ran GPU-Z to look at temperatures and ran OCCT to stress test the GPU and GPU Ram - Ran memtest for hours passes - Tried running the video card in another PCI-E slot - Tried running games at lower graphical settings with no success - Currently running Driver Verifier I'm maybe hours in and plan to let it run - So far it hasn't caused a BSOD - I also found a link talking about the TDR errors with Windows and added items to the registry that were supposed to help give the video card seconds to catch up but Starcraft still froze up so I have since removed the registry items I added - Run error-checking via Windows on both HDD - I have not done any overclocking I think my video card comes with some overclocked settings but in the bios the clock speed is the lowest it can go That's all I can think of right now hope I didn't forget anything Any help is most appreciated Attached is the SF Diagnostic zip I have Bluescreen Viewer installed just not sure what the best way is to post it I only have mini dumps right now because when I installed CCleaner it removed them All dumps were from trying to play the mission Supernova in Starcraft I have since uninstalled CCleaner for now to be sure I keep the minidumps intact

A:Random BSOD when playing games, persistant BSOD with Starcraft 2

Hello Haze.

Click Start.
In the search bar, Typr "services.msc" without quotes.
Click the resulting link.
When the windoe will appear, scroll down to "nvidea update service daemon"
Then do it:
Does it change the situation anyhow? Let us know.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/273652-random-bsod-when-playing-games-persistant-bsod-starcraft-2-a.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi guys I badly need your hours. is computer No BSOD playing games when idle. for when BSOD help I started BSOD when computer is idle. No BSOD when playing games for hours. getting BSOD two weeks ago As far as I can remember the first time I had a BSOD was on the day I installed Max Payne BSOD when computer is idle. No BSOD when playing games for hours. I read somewhere that the some guy had also this problem when he installed max payne There were two occasions that I got a BSOD upon starting Max Payne But lately I'm getting BSOD when doing low-load stuffs like browsing with no other apps opened I've already done memtest with passes with no errors I'm hours prime stable I just don't get it I've manually set my timings for my ram I'm not doing any overclock Everything is on stock settings Can someone please take a look on my attachment Any help will be gladly appreciated Thank you so much Oh btw here's my system specs Win bit I - k at stock Maximus IV Extreme G Skill gb OCZ gb SSD Kingwin Lazer w psu GTX at stock

A:BSOD when computer is idle. No BSOD when playing games for hours.

@writhziden can you please help me?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/238361-bsod-when-computer-idle-no-bsod-when-playing-games-hours.html
Relevancy 60.63%

NOTE DM log collector seem to be getting stuck when collecting msinfo nfo so the attached file can be incomplete Please let me know if BSOD BSOD Update; playing Windows when games on it can take longer than minutes to collect this data so i will run the program again BSOD It started at around January th - basically when i shoot down the system theres a suprisingly short windows BSOD on Windows Update; BSOD when playing games update Then whenever i boot the PC and it starts to configure the update bluescreen pops up with an error code x E and i have to use system recovery BSOD on Windows Update; BSOD when playing games to succesfully run the system BSOD Ive never fixed BSOD on Windows Update; BSOD when playing games it and it occures since i bought the PC When i play games and very rarely when using internet browser my PC is getting random freezes display driver errors monitor is turning off and of course sometimes BSODs happen Ive tried several different drivers memory hdd tests temperatures stress tests different monitors and GPUs and plugging out in hardware inside the PC case then i gave up So basically all the BSODs listed in a ZIP file until January th are related to this problem

A:BSOD on Windows Update; BSOD when playing games

At this state make a backup of all your files and re-install windows.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/359203-bsod-windows-update-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.63%

My blue screens seem to happen when I am playing games I have attached some logs and the zip file be BsOD different seem to codes playing BSOD - troubles games while using the tool in the instructions I have tried to upgrade my bios and my video card drivers without any luck I would be grateful for any suggestions or help thanks Tim windows version Windows Service Pack build windows dir C Windows Hardware ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC SABERTOOTH Z CPU GenuineIntel Intel R Core BSOD troubles seem to be while playing games - different BsOD codes TM i - K CPU GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM total Crash Dump Analysis lt B gt Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Mon PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe BSOD troubles seem to be while playing games - different BsOD codes nt x BC Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF xFFFFF D D x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Mon PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlmp exe nt KeBugCheckEx x Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF xFFFFF D D x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sat AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x BC Bugcheck code x x xFFFFF A E B xFFFFF A E xFFFFF A E B Error BAD POOL HEADER file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that a pool header is corrupt This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem This might be a case of memory corruption More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers not because of faulty RAM modules The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Thu AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x BC Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF FFFA B xFFFFF FC x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module dxgmms sys dxgmms x Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF xFFFFF B BD x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system drivers dxgmms... Read more

A:BSOD troubles seem to be while playing games - different BsOD codes

Hello, tbrown26. I will try to help you with this.

None of your dump files were overly definitive, as usual. The first thing I would like you to do is fill out your system specs in detail. Sometimes we have to look up a component and Manufacturer and model number helps us to do that.
Please fill out your System Specs

Information
Your System Specs will help us to help you, and doing it in this manner will make them available to all helpers in every post and keep us from hunting for them. We ask that you fill them out in as much detail as possible including Desktop or Laptop, Model number if it is an OEM computer and all components with the Manufacturer and Model number if possible.

If you will go to your last post and click the 'System Specs' in the bottom left of the post, you will find a link to update your system specs. Please fill those out in as much detail as possible, making sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you would like to know what we would like, you can click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post to see mine. If you do not know what your components are, this will help you accomplish this task. System Info - See Your System Specs

After completing that please open a elevated command prompt ( click start, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd entry and select run as administrator) in the black box that opens, copy/paste sfc /scannow. If you decide to type it, notice the space between the sfc and the /. It is a system file checker which will scan your system files and attempt to correct any missing or corrupt files. What we want are the results to say windows found no integrity violations. If it says files were found but could not be repaired, close the box, reboot and run it again, after opening the administrative command prompt. You may have to reboot and run it three times for it to repair all system files. If it can't repair them after 3 reboots, let us know.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/353238-bsod-troubles-seem-while-playing-games-different-bsod-codes.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I have a 1 year old Toshiba Satellite A660:
i5-450m
Windows 7 Home premium 64bit OEM original install
4GB of ram
Geforce 330m 1GB

Recently while gaming I've been experiencing BSODs and on the blue screen it'll say something about DPC. I'm not sure what's causing this and in reliability moniter it'll usually have something about Windows failing a bugcheck a minute or so before the BSOD the bugcheck states:
The bugcheck was: 0x000000b8 (0xfffffa800a2b1b60, 0xfffff880033ddfc0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)

attached is the zip file as per stickied thread

EDIT: Tried reinstalling graphics card drivers, did not solve BSOD

A:BSOD while playing a variety of games, BSOD references DPC

Before I get into anything too fancy, could you do me a favor and just reinstall your graphics driver here?
It's the faulting driver in 90% of these dumps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/187603-bsod-while-playing-variety-games-bsod-references-dpc.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I was playing Skyrim and then I hit Esc to go do something and then when I came back to my PC and sat down to play again it BSOD. Its BSOD before but I fixed it by unistalling Windows 7 and reinstalling it. Its been almost a year with out a BSOD. Now its BSODing randomly and sometimes one after another within 2-20min. I replaced my RAM in the past and that helped and also my Graphics card in the past. Im thinking it might be my graphics card. I noticed they stopped making it recently so maybe they stopped with updates too. I don't know. Just want to get my PC running smooth again.

A:BSOD while playing video games, and ever since that BSOD onsimpletasks

Your zip file doesn't contain all the information we request on the article here. Please make sure to have as many items as you can in the zip file. The most crucial items are the minidump files.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272152-bsod-while-playing-video-games-ever-since-bsod-onsimpletasks.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi there,
I have uploaded my BSOD debug file below if anybody can look at it and tell me what's wrong that'd be great.
Thanks for the help
AVIRAJ-PC-28_03_2015_204845_02.zip

A:BSOD Various BSOD's whlst playing games/other tasks

Hi Aviraj & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analysed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints the driver/function that caused the problem.
Let's check the stack -

Code:
7: kd> knL
# Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
00 ffffd002`01ea7970 fffff801`ae339456 nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip+0x12
01 ffffd002`01ea79a0 fffff801`ae2e2280 nt!MmZeroPageThread+0xc36
02 ffffd002`01ea7b80 fffff801`ae360fc6 nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x58
03 ffffd002`01ea7be0 00000000`00000000 nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16

So, we see that the system was waiting to get a lock on a resource but sadly it was not fulfilled and hence the system crashed . Sadly, the dump file failed to capture the culprit in this case.

Below is a list of 3rd party drivers present on your system -

Code:
**************************Sun Mar 29 01:32:09.109 2015 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
AsUpIO.sys Tue Aug 3 08:17:59 2010 (4C57835F)
ASUSFILTER.sys Tue Sep 20 21:16:33 2011 (4E78B559)
amd_sata.sys Wed Apr 11 20:10:24 2012 (4F8597D8)
amd_xata.sys Wed Apr 11 20:10:27 2012 (4F8597DB)
AiChargerPlus.sys Thu Apr 19 06:47:35 2012 (4F8F67AF)
btfilter.sys Fri Jun 29 12:30:07 2012 (4FED5277)
AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 15:24:47 2012 (5034AC67)
athw8x.sys Thu Jan 17 14:45:39 2013 (50F7C13B)
ndisrd.sys Thu Feb 21 08:10:15 2013 (5125890F)
RTCore64.sys Mon Mar 11 11:02:06 2013 (513D6C56)
ScpVBus.sys Mon May 6 03:01:26 2013 (5186CFAE)
Rt630x64.sys Fri Jun 21 14:59:10 2013 (51C41CE6)
asmtxhci.sys Sat Aug 17 00:58:42 2013 (520E7D6A)
asmthub3.sys Sat Aug 17 00:58:54 2013 (520E7D76)
exfat.SYS Thu Aug 22 17:10:18 2013 (5215F8A2)
asstor64.sys Mon Sep 16 14:09:08 2013 (5236C3AC)
RTKVHD64.sys Wed May 14 15:58:52 2014 (53734564)
mwac.sys Wed Jun 18 07:37:00 2014 (53A0F444)
mbam.sys Wed Sep 3 23:20:25 2014 (540754E1)
nvhda64v.sys Thu Oct 9 22:32:27 2014 (5436BFA3)
nvvad64v.sys Thu Nov 20 21:03:54 2014 (546E09E2)
MBAMSwissArmy.sys Fri Jan 9 08:15:43 2015 (54AF40D7)
NvStreamKms.sys Mon Feb 23 05:54:10 2015 (54EA732A)
SCDEmu.SYS Sat Feb 28 08:50:51 2015 (54F13413)
nvlddmkm.sys Fri Mar 13 21:09:56 2015 (550304CC)
nvvadarm.sys Fri Mar 13 21:45:56 2015 (55030D3C)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_sata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_xata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btfilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athw8x.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ndisrd.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTCore64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ScpVBus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtxhci.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmthub3.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=exfat.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asstor64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwac.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mbam.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvhda64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvvad64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MBAMSwissArmy.sys
http... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/63718-bsod-various-bsods-whlst-playing-games-other-tasks.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Not sure what is going wrong with my comp, i recently over clocked it and set it to 4.0GHz if that helps?

A:BSOD whilst playing Games, also sometimes just randomly BSOD

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

BCP2: FFFFFA800881A038
BCP3: 00000000BE000000
BCP4: 000000000100110A
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\011015-18454-01.dmp
C:\Users\Hayden\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-17960332-0.sysdata.xml

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/357932-bsod-whilst-playing-games-also-sometimes-just-randomly-bsod.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hey I have a problem with my pc I got a few weeks ago It keeps getting the bsod and turning on and off randomly at times I use it mostly to play games and watch youtube , twitch ext.

also internet can sometimes crash pointing this out

Bsod can happen when playing a game and when on the web sometimes it wont even show the blue screen and will just restart

sometimes it can run hours without any problem

I don't know if I'm installing drives worng for my card but its getting to the point where im going to lost it
I have tested
Ram tested did 2 passes

hope you guys can help

(More Bsod updated)
(even more updated)

A:BSOD When playing games random Bsod messages

No Windows Updates installed. Most systems have 70 to 140 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Don't worry about the specific number, it's just important that you have checked and installed any updates that were available (and didn't experience any errors).

You have a 802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card:

I do not recommend using wireless USB network devices. Especially in Win8/8.1 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 and later systems - using older drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have the latest Win8/8.1 drivers - DO NOT use older drivers!!!

This device is disabled. Is this deliberate? If so, why?

Multiple Card Reader USB Device USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_MULTIPLE&PROD_CARD__READER&REV_1.00\058F63666438&0 This device is disabled.

Please enable the device and then ensure that it's drivers are fully updated to the latest, Win8.1 compatible version. Then feel free to disable it again if you'd like.

Out of 14 memory dumps there were 8 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- dirt/dust/hair/fur/crud inside the case. Blow out the case/vents with canned air (DO NOT use an air compressor or vacuum as they can cause damage to the system)
- missing Windows Updates
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers), older systems, or even pirated systems
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

Please get a head start on the hardware diagnostics - they are located here: Hardware Diagnostics

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems.

NOTE: these symptoms were from the previous release of OverDrive. The new release uses the same driver name, but is dated from 4 November 2013.

Please un-install all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Un-install a program
Then, download (but DO NOT install) a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure - Sysnative Forums

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Un-install". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's. If this is the case for you, post back and we'll give further instructions for safely removing it.

If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

Please uninstall Speedfan as it's drivers date from 2012

Beyond this I have these 4 suggestions:
1. Get ALL available Windows Updates. It may take several trips to ge... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/57878-bsod-when-playing-games-random-bsod-messages.html
Relevancy 60.63%

hi.
my laptop started to bsod after power failure.
since then my laptop got random bsod.
after bsod i cant startup my laptop.
need to wait about 1-2 hours to boot.

laptop specs:
intel i7-3610QM
nvidia geforce GTX 660M/2gb DDR5
RAM 8GB DDR3
HDD 750 gb 7200 rpm

i need some helps

thanks

A:BSOD after playing games + Random BSOD on startup

Welcome

Your dumps don't have a probable cause, keep blaming windows files (Not true causes)

Since everything was fine with the laptop before the power failure, your best bet would be to dismantle and reconnect all the hardware components (if you're good with it) and do a fresh install of windows on your laptop

Fill in your specs and the make of the laptop
→ System Info - See Your System Specs

See if any of these tutorials are helpful to you
→ Troubleshooting Windows 7 Failure to Boot
→ Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7
→ Clean Install : Factory COA Activation Key
→ Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7
→ Clean Install Windows 7
→ SSD / HDD : Optimize for Windows Reinstallation

Good luck

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257533-bsod-after-playing-games-random-bsod-startup.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I have included the file from SF Diagnostic Tool.

Is this a graphics card or software error. Any help is appreciated.

A:BSOD when playing games

Hello .

What you're experiencing is called a TDR (Timeout Detection & Recovery) and its not a real crash
in the sense that something wrong occurred in the Kernel.

Quote: Originally Posted by TVeblen

"Display driver xxxxx stopped responding and was recovered"

Timeout Detection & Recovery (TDR) = "Display Driver Stopped Responding and was Recovered" is a useful feature that started in Vista and is also in W7 that allows the OS to try and recover from a video timeout so that the system does not crash to a bluescreen. Symptoms included a screen flash with the TDR message appearing one or more times or the screen blinking out to black. If the system cannot recover it will crash (Stop Error 116 typical). The issue is that the video card is not responding as expected.
There are numerous reports of hardware solutions to TDR's. The most common are:
Poor Cooling
Problems with the power supply
Overclocking Issues
Bad System memory or incorrect memory timings
Defective PC Components

More details HERE, please read.
What kind of games are you playing?
I'll be honest with you the Geforce GT 240 is a re-brand and not a very powerful card, so it might
be that you're expecting a little more than it can deliver.

What is the make an model of your PSU?
Fill out this form and post back the result:
Power Supply Calculator
Good practice, open up the case and re-seat all types of connection.
SATA Cables (HDD/SSD/ODD).
SATA-Power.
Motherboard 24-pin.
Motherboard 4/8-pin (CPU).
Re-seat the RAM.
Re-seat the GPU.
Make sure that every slot / cable head is free of dust or other obstruction.
Make sure that every connection is seating properly and firmly in-place.

Download Speccy and post a Screenshot of the summary window, one at idle and another while putting load on the PC Furmark.

You're using a somewhat old drivers now;

Code:
Driver Version 9.18.13.1106

Code:
lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`04abb000 fffff880`05562000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jan 18 15:22:15 2013
Update the GPU driver:

Quote: Originally Posted by Arc

Install the 314.22 WHQL only.

Uninstall All nvidia items in Control Panel > Programs and features3D Vision Control Driver
3D Vision Driver
Graphics Driver
HD Audio Driver
PhysX
nvidia Update
(Are you using nvidia chipset drivers? If so, dont uninstall anything other than those are listed).
Now follow Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Boot normally now. Download 314.22 WHQL. While installing, Select Custom (Advanced) install. In the next page, follow this settings:

Testing the RAM:

Quote: Originally Posted by koolkat77

Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+:RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Tip
Pay close attention to part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors"
Test the RAM with Memtest86+ for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.

When done with the testing procedure take a picture and upload it here.

Also a potential troublemaker:

Code:
OVERLAPPED_MODULE: Address regions for 'EX64' and 'ENG64.SYS' overlap

Code:
0: kd> lmvm ENG64
start end module name
fffff880`0b090000 fffff880`0b0b2000 ENG64 (deferred)
Image path: \??\C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}
\N360_20.1.0.24\Def... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/307119-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

When i try to play games such as Dota 2, Guild wars 2 I cant play it for more than 2 min. I instantly get a BSOD saying "Kernel Security Check Failure". I have updated all the drivers and I have installed all the windows updates. Any help would be appreciated.

A:BSOD while playing games

Hi Dinesh1,

Welcome to the 8forums.

Please use the tool again and upload a new zip file, there are some important files missing.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/70809-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I recently reset my computer because i moved the windows files and totally wrecked my PC Ever since then i crash every minutes I'm usually playing MineCraft and it always crashes and i have no clue why It sends me to a black screen and makes a quot ERRRRR quot sound When i get back into windows quot Check playing i Whenever am BSOD- games.. for a solution does not work quot BSOD- Whenever i am playing games.. The code that comes up is Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA E BCP FFFFF BSOD- Whenever i am playing games.. FCDF BCP FFFFFFFFC A BCP OS Version Service Pack Product BSOD- Whenever i am playing games.. Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Billy AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt But i did that download that i had to do to post this on the forums and i think my files should come up becuase i uploaded them but anyway please help guys

A:BSOD- Whenever i am playing games..

Does anyone experience the same problem or did experience the same problem and solved it?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/361574-bsod-whenever-i-am-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Whenever im playing games when playing BSOD games my PC will eventually blue screen altough it can BSOD when playing games take hours before it actually happens Never happend when not playing games Tried it with different ram and in all possible slots didnt change anything Graphicscard worked fine in a different PC and I tried multiple driver versions No overheating issues either HDD is working fine as well System Athlon X M N SLI Deluxe GT PSU is a LC V with v v V V - V Vsb A A A A A A Im guessing thats not the issue but I could try it with a better one if I had to Then i tried the driver verifier and I get blue sceens as soon as I boot but after the Startup Repair Safe Mode selection stuff Dump of that attached Might be unrelated but the PC wouldnt boot with GB sticks installed its working fine with though Tried it with lowered frequency didnt change anything Was going to try it with slightly bumped up voltage but the BIOS doesnt seem to have that option oO Edit Not sure if i tired the other PCI-E slot yet most of this happend years ago and I didnt need the PC in the meantime so im doing that now just in case Edit Nope still happening Now it just frooze completely instead of going to a blue sceen though which is a first iirc

As per the crash dump you uploaded (which is driver verifier enabled), the BSOD is caused by Daemon Tools.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck C9, {23e, fffff8800199d324, fffff98007034ee0, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\dtsoftbus01.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dtsoftbus01.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dtsoftbus01.sys
Probably caused by : dtsoftbus01.sys ( dtsoftbus01+1324 )

---------
DRIVER_VERIFIER_IO_VIOLATION_TYPE: 23e
Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Daemon Tools at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Now disable driver verifier. Let us know how it works.

If the BSOD problem continues to occur, next time you upload not only the crash dumps, but also upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.
Better you post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/286255-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

My gaming rig, which I built about 2 months ago, has been plagued with almost daily and seemingly random Blue Screens. I have reinstalled windows multiple times but I always end up with bsod's. The only common factor they share is that it happens when I am playing games, although its happened 2 or 3 times while watching internet videos. According to device manger all my drivers were up to date. I've also ran memtest 7 times with no errors. I have had 15 blue screens in the past 24 days. What steps do I need to take to resolve this?

Relevancy 60.2%

So I have been having blue screens occasionally when playing games. I previously had a lot, but once I took out one of my RAM cards, which would constantly cause BSOD when put under stress. I then continued, only using one 4 GB RAM cards. Could these new BSOD be the other card failing? If not, what is the problem? The brand of my RAM is Crucial, but not sure which model.

A:BSOD when playing Games

Please check Intel for network driver updates.

Code:
Child-SP RetAddr : Args to Child : Call Site
fffff800`00b9fe48 fffff800`03478969 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00b9fe50 fffff800`034775e0 : fffff800`00ba003b 00000000`00000042 fffffa80`04ece1a0 fffff800`00ba0330 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff800`00b9ff90 fffff880`056d003e : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 ffff0081`0d57a93f 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiPageFault+0x260 (TrapFrame @ fffff800`00b9ff90)
fffff800`00ba0120 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 ffff0081`0d57a93f 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : Netwsw02+0x8d03e

Bugcheck code 000000D1
Arguments 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`056d003e
Debug session time: Fri Jul 8 08:12:09.386 2016 (UTC + 2:00)
System Uptime: 2 days 10:07:52.742

0: kd> lmvm Netwsw02
Browse full module list
start end module name
fffff880`05643000 fffff880`059b8000 Netwsw02 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: Netwsw02.sys
Image path: Netwsw02.sys
Image name: Netwsw02.sys
Browse all global symbols functions data
Timestamp: Tue Dec 22 21:12:37 2015 (5679AEB5)
CheckSum: 00345F23
ImageSize: 00375000

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
How to fill in your system specs:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/398233-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello playing Games when BSOD people I'm new to this forum and debuging my PC I know a little more about PC than the average person and have built my last PC But when it comes to this sort of thing i'm a NOOB so please go easy I'm getting BSOD on a freshly installed version windows bit this is the third time now i've reinstalled the OS on to different HDD and partitions But the end product is alway the same Freezing and crashing when playing MW and BSOD when i transfer files from one HDD to another when the file or folder is over about GB I have updated the drivers and windows and i'm currently running with minimal programes on the system i would normally have Photoshop Video editing programes and lots of games on the system As i thought one of them my be the BSOD when playing Games problem i have just put MW on but it stills dies on me the only time i have experience this before was when rendering videos with Avid and Premier Elements working on BSOD when playing Games a RC verion of win so i thought installing this would fix my problem I have tried reading the mini dump files but to be honest I don't understand what it was telling me The BSOD normally comes up with BSOD when playing Games 'Merory Management' or so PF list corupt I really hope someone can help me as all i want to do is have a stable system and play some games Thank you

A:BSOD when playing Games

Welcome!

Don't worry, we tailor our posts to meet the level of the OP. If he is a real noob, we give simple, step-by-step instructions, but if he knows how to do stuff already, we leave out the details.

I see two possible causes. The first is Kaspersky. Please remove it with this tool: http://support.kaspersky.com/downloa...vremover10.zip

Replace it with the free Microsoft Security Essentials.

3rd party AV programs are notorious for causing BSODs and other crashes on Windows 7 and Vista.

The other is your outdated Conextant drivers:
Code:
CT20XUT.DLL Mon Mar 05 02:45:40 2007
ctaud2k.sys Mon Mar 05 02:45:20 2007
CTEXFIFX.DLL Mon Mar 05 02:45:38 2007
CTHWIUT.DLL Mon Mar 05 02:45:41 2007
ctoss2k.sys Mon Mar 05 02:44:55 2007
ctprxy2k.sys Mon Mar 05 02:45:23 2007
ctsfm2k.sys Mon Mar 05 02:44:52 2007
I advise updating them.

If those two things don't work, please enable driver verifier: Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers

...Summary of the Dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Wed Jul 21 12:17:44.989 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:14:55.986
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiKernelCalloutExceptionHandler+e )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_0
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Wed Jul 21 19:41:04.814 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:08:38.811
BugCheck 1A, {41284, 7fef90b3001, 0, fffff70001080000}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+4a83 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41284
PROCESS_NAME: dllhost.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/99089-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Sometimes when I play World of warcraft I get this problem. It is not only with this game I get this problem in other games too such as CoD MW2.
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA800442A010
BCP2: FFFFF880048079D8
BCP4: 0000000000000002

C:\Windows\Minidump\120612-24882-01.dmp
C:\Users\EoFBE\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-57?
And my laptop is asus K53Tk
I have uploaded the files needed.
Attachment 244880

STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/268267-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey, I recently built a new PC and have been having BSOD troubles in basically every game, from the decades old (Planescape Torment) to the brand new (DotA 2, LA Noire).

I have ran memory tests on the RAM which have come up completely spotless, also have re-installed graphics drivers (ASUS 7970) multiple times and even attempted a fresh install of Windows 7 (64bit). I have also updated my Motherboards BIOS. Windows is running of a Samsung 128GB SSD

The following link is some BSOD dumps from before the fresh install of windows, sorry that they are uploaded on mediafire.

111512-5428-01.dmp
111512-6052-01.dmp

And the attachment is the most recent dumps from after the install.

I would be happy to provide any more details if necessary, thankyou

Contrasted,

EDIT :- Interestingly enough i can play League of Legends or watch movies/TV Shows in VLC without any issue

A:BSOD Playing Almost all games

Welcome aboard.

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A0000001, {5, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+223e2 )

---------
According to Carrona.org, STOP 0xA0000001:
Usual causes: Appears to be a custom bugcheck coded into ATI drivers

You may try to update the display driver.
Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/266234-bsod-playing-almost-all-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi everyone So for the past month i have been experiencing BSOD very often - times a day and i have no clue why while playing BSOD games is that Its happening either while i am playing games or if i have multiple tabs open on the browser I was getting a bit frustrated since i BSOD while playing games don't know what is causing it and started cleaning my computer from viruses and updating all of my drivers Still no luck with that so i came here for some help It also seems to be limiting my internet performance and that is quite worrying too My system after the BSOD always starts with the message quot Windows recovered from an unexpected shut down quot when i boot up This is the error message Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP BCP FF BCP BCP E OS Version Service Pack Product I would appreciate some help Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/400457-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey guys asking for some help, whenever I play games on my PC i get BSOD but I actually dont have a blue screen, just black. The only thing I can do after is shutting down my computer and rebooting it. Here is the error I get whenever I reboot
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA800D77C2E0
BCP2: FFFFF88004FB92DC
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\032015-16894-01.dmp
C:\Users\Eric\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-29016-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

See if installing Windows 7 SP1 + all outstanding Windows Updates helps -

www.update.microsoft.com

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...service-pack-1

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-playing-games-974577.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey,

everytime when I am playing high requesting games (GTA V, Call of Duty Black Ops 3) after a while there is a BSOD 
I don't know how to fix it, please help me

I attached a picture.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/599082/bsod-when-playing-games/
Relevancy 60.2%

I have experienced BSODs so far They all happened this year and I fail to understand why or what is causing it It is not frequent so it doesn't really bother me My computer is year old I have not experienced any errors last year I have my FX overclocked from ghz to ghz My ASUS GTX OC is overclocked by mhz core clock I did One one and half hour prime test with my CPU and I had no errors so Overclock should be stable I also did tests with my graphic card and also no errors playing Sometimes BSOD games. while or crashes Sometimes I play games hours a day and I experience no issues But sometimes once in months I experience this blue screen and I would like to know what is causing it These are the extracted DMP files I have also included Sometimes BSOD while playing games. the DMP Files in a rar archive as an attachement Blue screen Code Filename ntoskrnl exe Address In Stack ntoskrnl exe c From Address fffff c c To Address fffff Size x e Time Sometimes BSOD while playing games. Stamp x fb Time String Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System File Description NT Kernel amp System File Version win sp gdr - Company Microsoft Corporation Full Path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe Blue screen Code Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter fffffa bc Parameter b Parameter Caused By Driver hal dll Caused By Address hal dll a b File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe bc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Thank you for your support Respectfully

A:Sometimes BSOD while playing games.

Hello Accuracy,

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by later when able to further help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334106-sometimes-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello,

I'm new here and i had met BSOD while gaming lately and the error name is -
-PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA
-IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS

I had used memtest86 to tested my 4 rams in 1 time and it does not show any error yet also tested my hhd with Macrorit Disk Scanner and the result shows that my hhds are all fine. I had also formatted all my hdds too

I'm not so good in computer so please help me

The problem can be in BIOS version. You have:
BaseBoardProduct = P8Z77-V LX2
BiosVersion = 0305
BiosReleaseDate = 08/10/2012
You can install version 2501 (2014.09.19) ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P8Z77-V LX2

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/346763-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey this is my first post so bare with me P I am getting some BSOD when playing games Somtimes it will happen sometimes it won't If it is When games BSOD playing going to happen then it will usually happen within minutes of starting the game It also seems that a simple reboot rebooting after the BSOD is not BSOD When playing games sufficient I have to cut the power via the power switch on the psu I have read some minidumps but with my limited knowledge BSOD When playing games I don't really know what I am looking at All i can see from these that might be of some use is Probably caused by ntkrnlmp exe nt KiPageFault READ ADDRESS GetPointerFromAddress unable to read from fffff af e fffff c dda I can post the whole minidump here if required Any help would be much appreciated as its driving me nuts Cheers Edit Added mini dumps in the hope that someone will take a look Theres minidumps in the zip folder

A:BSOD When playing games

Hi and welcome to 7F.

I only read the latest two files, but it's enough for me to recommend that you update your driver for your video card to the latest from NVIDIA's website.

I see there are two separate games that crashed, and although it could be due to numerous reasons, updating your video card driver is an excellent start.

It's good practice to update all drivers possible, so here are your motherboard ones.

And my first post advice would not be complete without suggesting a bios update as well.

Make these changes if necessary, and let us know how it goes.

You could also look into setting the precise voltage and timings on your motherboard recommended for your particular model of ram, from ram maker's site.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/37004-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I tried updating my driver from NVIDIA website (latest release and the BETA) but no luck.

I also added the BSOD on the attachments.

vnlddmkm.sys is the display driver, and it is the latest version installed there; but still the display driver is failing. Install the NVIDIA DRIVERS 314.22WHQL only.
Uninstall All nvidia items in Control Panel > Programs and features3D Vision Control Driver
3D Vision Driver
Graphics Driver
HD Audio Driver
PhysX
nvidia Update
(Are you using nvidia chipset drivers? If so, dont uninstall anything other than those are listed).
Now follow Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Download 314.22 WHQL. While installing, Select Custom (Advanced) install. In the next page, follow this settings:
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/309324-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi always when im playing for games when BSOD playing like minutes a game cod my game freezes when i BSOD when playing games start my pc again this appears Probleemhandtekening Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem BlueScreen Versie van besturingssysteem Landinstelling-id Aanvullende informatie over dit probleem BCCode BCP BCP FFFFFA F B BSOD when playing games BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Bestanden die helpen bij het beschrijven van het probleem C BSOD when playing games Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users sp nkz AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Lees de onlineprivacyverklaring Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows Als de onlineprivacyverklaring niet beschikbaar is lees dan onze offlineprivacyverklaring C Windows system nl-NL erofflps txt i hope one of you guys canhelp me this is my computer system Manufacturer System manufacturer Processor AMD Athlon tm II X Processor CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Hard Drive TB Video Card ATI Radeon HD Series Monitor Samsung SyncMaster NW Sound Card Speakers High Definition Audio Device Speakers Headphones Razer pirahna Keyboard Microsoft Comfort Keyboard Mouse Logitech MX Mouse Surface Qpad Operating System Windows Ultimate -bit Build win rtm - Motherboard some asus thingy Computer Case Antec mid tower

Please upload your minidump files, stop code 124 is usually hardware related, read this article in the meantime of what it is and what to try:
http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/99757-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I've been getting random BSOD while playing games for about month or two, sometimes they happen at random, sometimes they appear after I've played for minute and sometimes they seem to disappear and then suddenly come back. But I've noted that they only happen in games like CS:GO and League of Legends but not in games like Civ V.

But here are the required fields, and I uploaded required files, but I proably uploaded PERFMON file wrong.

? OS - Windows 8.1 Pro
? 64-bit
? Windows 8 Pro
? I bought from retailer.
? CPU = 1 year, Video Card = 2-3 years, Motherboard = 1 year, Power Supply = 1 year
? Recently re-installed Windows 8by installing a new hard disk.
? 4-5 times

? ADM FX(tm)-6300-Six-core-processor
? GeoForce 550 Ti
? Gigabyte 990XA-UD3
? Power Supply CoolerMaster 600w

? System Manufacturer - Self-built
? Exact model number - Self-built

Desktop

Best of luck!

Hi,

Because the dump files provided seem very inconsistent with one another, I'd first like to make sure it's not a RAM error.

Run memtest for 8 passes, let me know the number of errors (if any) were found.

Memtest86+:

Download Memtest86+ here:

Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Which should I download?

You can either download the pre-compiled .ISO that you would burn to a CD and then boot from the CD, or you can download the auto-installer for the USB key. What this will do is format your USB drive, make it a bootable device, and then install the necessary files. Both do the same job, it's just up to you which you choose, or which you have available (whether it's CD or USB).

Do note that some older generation motherboards do not support USB-based booting, therefore your only option is CD (or Floppy if you really wanted to).

How Memtest works (you don't need to read, it's only for those interested in the specifics):

Memtest uses algorithms (specifically two), namely moving inversion & what is deemed Modulo-X. Essentially, the first algorithm fills the memory with a pattern. Starting at the low address, it checks to see if the pattern was changed (it should not have been), writes the patterns complement, increments the address, and repeats. Starting at the highest address (as opposed to the lowest), it follows the same checklist.

The reason for the second algorithm is due to a few limitations, with the first being that not all adjacent cells are being tested for interaction due to modern chips being 4 to 16 bits wide regarding data storage. With that said, patterns are used to go ahead and ensure that all adjacent cells have at least been written with all possible one and zero combinations.

The second is that caching, buffering and out of order execution will interfere with the moving inversions algorithm. However, the second algorithm used is not affected by this. For starting offsets of 0-20, the algorithm will write every 20th location with a pattern, write all other locations with the patterns complement, repeat the previous one (or more) times, and then check every 20th location for the previously mentioned pattern.

Now that you know how Memtest actually works, it's important to know that the tests it goes through all mean something different. It goes from Test 0 through Test 12, many of which use either one or the other algorithm discussed above, among many other things.

Any other questions, they can most likely be answered by reading this great guide here:

FAQ : please read before posting

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-while-playing-games-988641.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey all,

I've been getting multiple BSOD's while playing different games lately. The zip file I've attached has BSODs from February for some reason. You can ignore those as only the July dumps are relevant.

Thank you!

Relevancy 60.2%

Hi there i have some serious problems with my pc and i hope you guys can help me out but before i start i have to apologize for my bad english cause games while BSOD playing i m BSOD while playing games german BSOD while playing games i experienced a few BSOD while playing games bsods since i started gaming on my pc a few weeks ago i bought a new graphicscard and a new power supply when i start the game it lasts a few minutes sometimes an hour until i got the bsod i checked bluescreenview and in from cases it blames ntoskrnl exe as the problem the other cause would be nvlddmkm sys i updated all nvidia drivers for the graphics and the win directx since then it seems getting better because bsods don t happen that fast anymore sfc scannow does not report anything bad i dont t think its an overheating issue cause my gpu does not get over degrees i just played two games since i started gaming both over steam metro and half life i wondered if it might be a prob with steam i attached the health report and the dumpfiles i hope i did not forget anything any help would be appreciated my system specs Windows Home Premium bit OEM disk from retailer that i installed myself system was originally vista bit Intel Core Quad Q GHZ mainboard ECS GF PVT-M graphic Palit GeForce GTX- Sonic OC sound onBoard psu Corsair W i bought the pc in august

Issues with your Bluetooth:

Code:
Bluetooth-Peripherieger?t BTHENUM\{00000002-0000-1000-8000-0002EE000002}_VID&00010001_PID&006E\7&181F6A28&0&EC9B5BE74F2E_C00000000 Die Treiber f?r dieses Ger?t wurden nicht installiert.

Bluetooth-Peripherieger?t BTHENUM\{00005557-0000-1000-8000-0002EE000001}_VID&00010001_PID&006E\7&181F6A28&0&EC9B5BE74F2E_C00000000 Die Treiber f?r dieses Ger?t wurden nicht installiert.

Bluetooth-Peripherieger?t BTHENUM\{00005601-0000-1000-8000-0002EE000001}_VID&00010001_PID&006E\7&181F6A28&0&EC9B5BE74F2E_C00000000 Die Treiber f?r dieses Ger?t wurden nicht installiert.

Bluetooth-Peripherieger?t BTHENUM\{0000111B-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB}_VID&00010001_PID&006E\7&181F6A28&0&EC9B5BE74F2E_C00000000 Die Treiber f?r dieses Ger?t wurden nicht installiert.

Bluetooth-Peripherieger?t BTHENUM\{00005005-0000-1000-8000-0002EE000001}_VID&00010001_PID&006E\7&181F6A28&0&EC9B5BE74F2E_C00000000 Die Treiber f?r dieses Ger?t wurden nicht installiert.
Please install these drivers immediately.

Please stop the MacDrive stuff from starting when the system starts (just a hunch on my part).

Please update your nVidia chipset drivers (nForce) - http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_...bit_15.49.html

All but one of the memory dumps are attributed to the OS kernel (not a likely cause). As such, please run Driver Verifier according to these directions:

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like. From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

If that doesn't work, post back and we'll have to see about fixing the registry entry off-line:

Code:
Delete these registry keys (works in XP, Vista, Win7):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\VerifyDrivers
HKEY_LOCAL... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/112709-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Greetings, I have a problem with my pc. Generally I can handle most of the problems that I encounter, but this one is starting to get to me. I BSOD while playing games, at first I thought it was just World of Warcraft since it's the game I play most. But lately it's starting to happen during others. I updated my Radeon HD 6850 to the newest drivers thinking that it would fix it, but it didn't. Sometimes I can play for hours and hours and not have a single problem, and other times it's crashing after a few minutes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: I would also like to say that my pc kind of stutters right before the BSOD.

A:BSOD playing WoW, and a few other games

I just had another crash, I added the second set of crash reports. Thanks.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/266812-bsod-playing-wow-few-other-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Bought new gpu Asus engtx470 workd fine 3 months but now i get BSOD when playing games.Made clean windows install but still same problem and my network adapter stops responding and this only happens when i play games weird please help!!Ok now i got bosd when my pc whas idle stop code 0x0000000A
Windows 7 Ultimate x86

Hello,
Dump blames Kaspersky. Record the serial for your Kaspersky and keep in reference. Then uninstall Kaspersky.
Replace with MSE, please: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

Daemon Tools/Alcohol 120% needs to be removed - as they are a known cause of BSOD with Win 7. Run this SPTD uninstaller when it is removed: DuplexSecure - Downloads
Select Uninstall; do not select reinstall

Use MagicDisc as an alternative: Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) Overview

If you are overclocking anything - please stop and return to default values.

Regards...
Dean

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

INVALID_PROCESS_ATTACH_ATTEMPT (5)
Arguments:
Arg1: 85a48bb0
Arg2: 86409598
Arg3: 00000000
Arg4: 00000001

Debugging Details:
------------------

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klif.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klif.sys
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\l160x86.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for l160x86.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for l160x86.sys

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x5

PROCESS_NAME: Patrician4_add

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

LOCK_ADDRESS: 831982e0 -- (!locks 831982e0)

Resource @ nt!PiEngineLock (0x831982e0) Available

WARNING: SystemResourcesList->Flink chain invalid. Resource may be corrupted, or already deleted.
WARNING: SystemResourcesList->Blink chain invalid. Resource may be corrupted, or already deleted.

1 total locks

PNP_TRIAGE:
Lock address : 0x831982e0
Thread Count : 0
Thread address: 0x00000000
Thread wait : 0x0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8309dad9 to 8310d428

STACK_TEXT:
80d8a9cc 8309dad9 00000005 85a48bb0 86409598 nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x1e
80d8a9f8 8328ec9a 85a48bb0 80d8aa20 86a011d0 nt!KeStackAttachProcess+0x3f
80d8aa3c 832556f5 85a48bb0 8e401be8 86a011d0 nt!ObpDecrementHandleCount+0x125
80d8aa80 83280545 8e401be8 b27e0bf0 85a48bb0 nt!ObpCloseHandleTableEntry+0x203
80d8aab0 832806eb 85a48bb0 86a01100 000011b4 nt!ObpCloseHandle+0x7f
80d8aacc 8d21e733 80003df8 80d8aaec 80d8ab68 nt!NtClose+0x4e
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
80d8aae0 8307087a 80003df8 80d8abf0 8306e1d1 klif+0x2d733
80d8aae0 8306e1d1 80003df8 80d8abf0 8306e1d1 nt!KiFastCallEntry+0x12a
80d8ab5c 83295eff 80003df8 80d8acec 00000058 nt!ZwClose+0x11
80d8abf0 83295b9d 8676f030 00000001 8322b060 nt!PiGetDeviceRegistryProperty+0xb2
80d8ac84 831fe764 8676f030 00000007 00000058 nt!IoGetDeviceProperty+0x2ae
80d8adb0 831fea4a 8676f030 00000002 c2000000 nt!IopOpenOrCreateDeviceRegistryKey+0x15d
80d8adc8 8c7bb552 8676f030 00000002 c2000000 nt!IoOpenDeviceRegistryKey+0x18
80d8adec 8c75256d 80d8ae1c 80d8ae54 86bf3be0 ndis!NdisOpenConfiguration+0x9d
80d8ae24 95312165 80d8ae48 80d8ae54 87143b16 ndis!NdisOpenConfigurationEx+0x1a4
80d8ae5c 953125a8 87143008 0030002e 95316550 l160x86+0x6165
80d8ae84 953128e3 87143008 00000004 87143008 l160x86+0x65a8
80d8ae9c 95312a82 87143008 00000000 8714330c l160x86+0x68e3
80d8aeb8 95312c26 00100006 00000000 00000001 l160x86+0x6a82
80d8aed8 9530d9a9 87143008 80d8af20 8c79589a l160x86+0x6c26
80d8aee4 8c79589a 87143008 00000000 80d8af10 l160x86+0x19a9
80d8af20 8c740a0f 8721878c 00218778 00000000 ndis!ndisMiniportDpc+0xe2
80d8af48 83090975 8721878c 87218778 00000000 ndis!ndisInterruptDpc+0xaf
80d8afa4 830907d8 8315dd20 86a011d0 00000000 nt!KiExecuteAllDpcs+0xf9
80d8aff4 8308ff9c aebb9ce4 00000000 00000000 nt!KiRetireDpcList+0xd5
80d8aff8 aebb9ce4 00000000 00000000 00000000 nt!KiDispatc... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/150796-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I'm starting to think my mobo is bad but I'm hoping to get something to back it up before I go and get a new computer.

Computer info:
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
Full retail OS built on system built from scratch about 3 years ago. I haven't attempted a format/reinstall yet which may be coming soon before I buy new hardware.

The BSOD's have become more and more frequent and pretty much only happen while playing games, various games from Battlefield 3 to Star Wars to Orcs Must Die.

I was able to run Memtest86 over night without a single crash or error but I'm thinking about running it again just to be safe.

Any tips/pointers would be greatly appreciated!

A:Various BSOD's while playing games

A few memory corruption BSOD and one blamed hardware (video card)

Code:
sptd.sys Sun Oct 11 16:55:14 2009 (4AD24632)
Please uninstall Daemon Tools/Alcohol 120%. The driver associated with it (SPTD) causes BSOD. Please run the SPTD removal tool - DuplexSecure

This might be the cause of all the crashes. If they don't stop after removing SPTD then I'll have you run some tests

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Debug session time: Wed Feb 8 19:07:07.730 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:27:32.275
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for tcpip.sys
Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip+55f0f )
EXCEPTION_CODE: (Win32) 0 (0) - The operation completed successfully.
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0 - STATUS_WAIT_0
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_0
PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1E_0_tcpip+55f0f
BiosReleaseDate = 11/17/2008
SystemManufacturer = Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
SystemProductName = EP45-UD3R
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2400
CurrentSpeed: 2400
Debug session time: Wed Feb 8 18:38:38.288 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:49:49.833
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : hardware ( nvlddmkm+12c390 )
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000001d - {EXCEPTION} Illegal Instruction An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000001d - {EXCEPTION} Illegal Instruction An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_IP_MISALIGNED_nvlddmkm.sys
Debug session time: Wed Feb 8 16:47:54.436 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 13 days 10:28:50.357
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
PROCESS_NAME: plugin-contain
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_MEMORY_CORRUPTION_STRIDE
Debug session time: Sun Jan 22 21:45:17.896 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:06:16.441
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
Debug session time: Sun Jan 22 20:37:18.291 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 5:20:35.624
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: swtor.exe
M... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/213214-various-bsods-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello,

I have recently started getting BSODs and just plain screen freezes, the PC has also just shut itself off once or twice. Before this problem started my PC was perfect and has been for years, I was "that guy" who never had a single problem with any game or anything, but that has all changed sadly.

I just formatted and the problem persists.

Thank you for any help.

A:BSOD while playing MW3, not tried other games though.

It would be best if we could get more than one file. The one that you gave us relates to a memory access problem. Run the bootable version of RAM - Test with Memtest86+ for at least five passes, preferably seven. If any do not pass, then that memory card or that slot may be bad. Once a memory card passes, that card and that slot are known to be good. Then move the good card from slot to slot to find any bad slots. Test the remaining cards in the known good slots to find any bad cards.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/199826-bsod-while-playing-mw3-not-tried-other-games-though.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I'm new here, so please bear with me. I am getting a myriad of BSODs, all while playing Borderlands and Left for Dead (maybe it happens with other games too, but I haven't noticed it yet). What is the process for getting help? I have several DMP files that I can post. Here they are in a zip file.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

A:BSOD while playing games -- please help!

Posting the DMP files is sufficient.

Most of these occur while the OS DirectX kernel is attempting to work with memory buffers supplied by the nvidia video driver. In general, that'll come down to one of:

1) Overclocking or undercooling - make sure your machine is not subjected to either.
2) Bugs in the nvidia driver.
3) Unobvious interference from another driver which is mangling the relevant data.
4) A hardware defect, most likely in the video card itself.

Is the machine overclocked?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/36697-bsod-while-playing-games-please-help.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Crashing when playing games osu I used WhoCrashed to find the drivers and BSOD info However I don't know what to do next Welcome to WhoCrashed HOME EDITION v This program checks for drivers which have been crashing your computer If your computer has displayed a blue or black screen of death suddenly rebooted or shut down then this program will help you find the root cause and possibly a solution Whenever a computer suddenly reboots without displaying any notice or blue or black screen of death the first thing that is often thought about is a hardware failure In reality on Windows most crashes are caused by malfunctioning device drivers and kernel modules In case of a kernel error many games playing BSOD when computers do not show a blue screen unless they are configured for this Instead these systems suddenly reboot without any notice This program will analyze your crash dumps with the single click of a button It will tell you what drivers are likely to be responsible for crashing your computer It will report a conclusion which offers suggestions on how to proceed in any situation while the analysis report will display internet links which will help you further troubleshoot any detected problems To obtain technical support visit www resplendence com support Click here to check if you have the latest version or if an update is available Just click the BSOD when playing games Analyze button for a comprehensible report Home Edition Notice This version of WhoCrashed is free for use at home only If you would like to use this software at work or in a commercial environment you should get the professional edition of WhoCrashed which allows you to perform more thorough and detailed analysis It also offers a range of additional features such as remote analysis on remote directories and remote computers on the network Click here for more information on the professional edition Click here to buy the the professional edition of WhoCrashed System Information local Computer name TSUKIKO Windows version Windows Service Pack build BSOD when playing games Windows dir C Windows Hardware Aspire Z Acer CPU GenuineIntel Pentium Dual-Core CPU T GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM bytes total Crash Dump Analysis Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code x B xC D xFFFFF FFC xFFFFF F x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product MicrosoftR WindowsR BSOD when playing games Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlmp exe nt KeBugCheckEx x Bugcheck code x B xC D xFFFFF FFC xFFFFF F x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code xC x x xFFFFFA DED x Error DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product MicrosoftR W... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/395838-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

BSOD occurs around 30 minutes into a game on cs:go. My computer started blue screening when I would play starcraft 2, i recently uninstalled Starcraft and everything related to it. Hope you can help me figure out why this is happening, Thanks !

A:BSOD playing CS:GO and some other games.

Hello there Tropee, i am having the same issue you are having. Have you overclocked any of your hardware at all?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/325183-bsod-playing-cs-go-some-other-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Help, I'm getting the BSOD of, "A Clock Interrupt has been received on a secondary processor ... " many times while playing several games in which I have sufficient system requirements to play including Team Fortress 2, Minecraft and Europa Universalis 4. I Upgraded my graphics thinking that would help but it didn't. I have an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 @3.40 GHz processor, a 16.0 GB ram and a NVIDIA GeForce ATX 650 for a graphics card.

I'm thinking that it could be something with the PSU but I'm unsure.

A:Getting BSOD's while playing several games

Welcome to SF Rico5924 .

The bugchecks are all 0x101, unfortunately this bug check code doesn't contain enough
information in the minidump file be analyzed fully.

Please upload the Kernel dump file using Dropbox or Skydrive, the file is located in the Windows directory
and is usually a few hundred Megabytes in size.

Code:
C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp
Read More

A few things to eliminate;
Test for thermals and stability:
Download HWinfo and post a Screenshot of the sensors window, one at idle and another while putting load on the PC using Prime95 for the CPU side and Furmark for the GPU.Before running Prime95 make sure to enable Round-off checking (see 1st post under the tutorial).

Note
It is not mandatory to run both tests simultaneously, although possible as long as the temperatures are under constant monitoring.

What is the make, model and age of your PSU?
Fill out this form and post back the result:
Power Supply Calculator

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/317878-getting-bsods-while-playing-several-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I get BSOD's randomly when playing games, it's only started recently. I've tested my system using Furmark - but those tests complete fine and without any errors.

I've uploaded a file using SF Diagnostics.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

A:BSOD when playing games.

Hi MasterCRB welcome to Seven Forums

I do not see any dmp files

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/289078-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi, my computer was custom built and is 4 years old but can run many games on high settings. It has started to get the BSOD while I'm playing games like Vindictus, Minecraft, and Sims 3. Here are my specs:

A:BSOD while playing various games..

We need your crash reports: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/236831-bsod-while-playing-various-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I had a BSOD after playing a game. I'm attaching the rar file generated by ur program.

A:BSOD after playing games

Code:
Nazwa hosta: BARTEK-KOMPUTER
Nazwa systemu operacyjnego: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Wersja systemu operacyjnego: 6.1.7600 BRAK Kompilacja 7600
Producent systemu operacyjnego: Microsoft Corporation
Konfiguracja systemu operacyjnego: Samodzielna stacja robocza
Typ kompilacji systemu operacyjnego: Multiprocessor Free
Zarejestrowany w?a?ciciel: Bartek
Zarejestrowana organizacja:
Identyfikator produktu: 00371-OEM-8992671-00004
Data oryginalnej instalacji: 2014-11-16, 22:59:44
Czas rozruchu systemu: 2015-01-25, 00:04:52
Producent systemu: System manufacturer
Model systemu: System Product Name
Counterfeit installations such as yours contains heavily modified code that causes the installation to behave it unexpected ways. Analysing BSOD's and determining their causes on these sorts of installations is very unreliable.

My recommendation is to start with a clean slate, and install a genuine version of Windows. This will minimise the problems you are experiencing, and make subsequent diagnosis of BSOD's far more reliable. Once you are running a genuine Windows installation, and are still experiencing BSOD's, we will be happy to help you solve them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/359333-bsod-after-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

*this is the second thread I'm creating for this. the reason I'm starting a new one is because I ran into some technical difficulties last time and it discouraged people from helping me*

I've got a 6 month old gaming PC and I've been playing minecraft for almost as long, and about a month ago it started freezing, crashing and occasionally giving me BSOD. then max payne 3 came out and I can't play more than one match without getting BSOD. both games only do this while playing multiplayer.

my specs:
Radeon HD 5770
AMD phenom 9850 quad core
8 GB RAM
asus m2n32-sli deluxe motherboard
windows 7 64 bit

I already ran memtestx86 and sfc /scannow, neither found any errors. I also completely defragged my hard drive, restored BIOS, updated several drivers and completely wiped all video drivers and reinstalled.

Dump Files: Attachment 215298
perfmon /report: Attachment 215297

A:BSOD while playing certain games

We normally prefer that you not start a new thread, but your other thread did get to be a bit of a mess, so I understand why you started one. In the future, try to refrain from doing so.

Problem Devices:
Code:
AODDriver4.01 ROOT\LEGACY_AODDRIVER4.01\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
AODDriver4.1 ROOT\LEGACY_AODDRIVER4.1\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
Use the following sites to help with the AODDriver4.1 issue. Rage3D Discussion Area - View Single Post - The AODDriver4.1 service failed .... Cat 12.2 megaproblems

Device Manager : Hidden Devices may help supplement the steps in that link.
Security Software: ???Make sure to install security software. I recommend either of these:Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows coupled with Malwarebytes. Do not start the free trial of Malwarebytes. Just use the standalone version, update it, and scan your computer once a week with Malwarebytes and with Microsoft Security Essentials.

Good and Free system security combination.

Update the security software you install and run a scan today, please. Report back any findings.
One of your drivers is an unknown module which would point to a likely malicious item on the system (i.e. a virus or malware).
sptd.sys was blamed in a number of crashes earlier (a couple months ago):Please remove any CD/DVD virtualization software, such as Daemon Tools/Alcohol 120%, as they use a driver called sptd.sys that is known to cause BSODs. Use add/remove programs to remove the software. After removing the software, use the sptd.sys uninstaller to remove sptd.sys from the system.

I prefer TotalMounter as my CD/DVD virtualization software as it allows me to burn images to a virtual CD/DVD if I just want an ISO file instead of a disc, and it is free.

Many use MagicISO - Convert BIN to ISO, Create, Edit, Burn, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter/extractor/editor as well, which is also free.
Many of your crashes were DirectX/graphics card related. DirectX comes installed with Windows, so this may indicate Windows corruption. It may also be that you have corrupted drivers or a graphics card hardware problem.
If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

Check Windows for corruption. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker up to three times to fix all errors with a restart in between each. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations. Use OPTION THREE of SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to provide us with the sfcdetails.txt file if errors occur.
Follow the steps for Diagnosing basic problems with DirectX. To re-install your display card drivers as outlined in the DirectX link, use the following steps.
Download the drivers you want for your display card(s)
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Uninstall a program
For AMD:Uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager if it is listed (this should remove all AMD graphics software and drivers)
If AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed, use the following method to uninstall the graphics drivers (this applies to onboard graphics, as well):Click Start Menu
Right Click My Computer/Computer
Click Manage
Click Device Manager from the list on the left
Expand Display adapters
Do the following for each adapter (in case you have multiple display cards)Right click the adapter
Click Uninstall (do not click OK in the dialog box that pops up after hitting Uninstall)
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device (if this option is available, otherwise just hit OK) and hit OK

Alternatively:Login as an adminstrative user
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Hardware and Sound
Click Device Manager (the last link under Devices and Printers)
Expand Display adapters
Do the following for each adapter (in case you have multiple display cards)Right click the ada... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233496-bsod-while-playing-certain-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi everyone,

I have recently been getting some bsod randomly playing different games. Once playing super meat boy and once playing Defiance so extremely different games. I've added some things to my computer and tried to read the minidump but I can't seem to get the Windbg to show me the dump and is giving me constant symbol issues even though I have directed it to the place to download them and all. I have attached the mini dump below for the last two I have received since I changed over some hardware and such.

I have also overclocked recently but the voltage and temps have been completely stable.

Thanks.

A:BSOD playing different games.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa800da27028, be200000, 5110a}

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa800da27028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000be200000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 000000000005110a, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

CURRENT_IRQL: f

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`009f4b58 fffff800`03c16a3b : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0da27028 00000000`be200000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`009f4b60 fffff800`037aa443 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`0d9bb6d0 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0d9bb720 : hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1e3
fffff880`009f4ba0 fffff800`03c16700 : 00000000`00000728 fffffa80`0d9bb6d0 fffff880`009f4f30 fffff880`009f4f00 : nt!WheaReportHwError+0x263
fffff880`009f4c00 fffff800`03c16052 : fffffa80`0d9bb6d0 fffff880`009f4f30 fffffa80`0d9bb6d0 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMcaReportError+0x4c
fffff880`009f4d50 fffff800`03c15f0d : 00000000`00000008 00000000`00000001 fffff880`009f4fb0 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandler+0x9e
fffff880`009f4d90 fffff800`03c09e88 : fffff880`009ec180 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous+0x55
fffff880`009f4dc0 fffff800`036924ec : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalHandleMcheck+0x40
fffff880`009f4df0 fffff800`03692353 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxMcheckAbort+0x6c
fffff880`009f4f30 fffff800`0369efd9 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiMcheckAbort+0x153
fffff880`0311bab0 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSecondaryClockInterrupt+0x1c9

MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel

IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

---------

1: kd> !errrec fffffa800da27028
===============================================================================
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa800da27028
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Record Id : 01ce4a008c6cc0e4
Severity : Fatal (1)
Length : 928
Creator : Microsoft
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Timestamp : 5/11/2013 3:56:16 (UTC)
Flags : 0x00000000

Section 0 : Processor Generic
---------------------------------------------------... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/289582-bsod-playing-different-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I have been having BSOD for a while now and need some help resolving them System specs Windows -bit Service pack Motherboard M A TD evo Processor AMD Phenom II GHz RAM Sector PGV ELK DDR x GB Video Card PNY Geforce GT I have tried updating drivers and and even re-formated windows and reinstalled everything but still getting the blue screens It seems to me that the problem started when i installed the geforce nvidia drivers but im not sure this was the while games BSOD playing original problem I have tried reinstalling nvidia through the newest they all seem to give BSOD Thought it seems more frequent with the newer drivers Today i have had BSOD while playing Skyrim I am not sure why but a dump file is not always created only about of the time I am posting the ones that i have I am also BSOD while playing games posting the system health check and the Dump system file collection from jcgriff Any help would be great Thanks -Andrew

Quote:
Just FYI - a recent poster (early Nov 2011) states that they were advised by Asus to manually set their memory settings/timings/voltages because of issues with the M4 series of motherboards.
You can get the settings/timings/voltages from the website of your RAM manufacturer.

Kaspersky drivers date from 2009 to 2011. I'd suggest updating to the latest version, or uninstalling and using a free antivirus.

Please update your AMD chipset drivers from the AMD website - as several of them date from 2009.
I believe that these are the correct drivers: AMD Chipset Drivers

I have no idea what the EVO Mouse stuff is for - but do you need it in addition to the Microsoft Mouse stuff? If not, please uninstall it.

nVidia video drivers date from early 2011. Please update them.

If all this doesn't fix it, then post back and we'll see about running Driver Verifier on 3rd party drivers.

Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs
3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES

Code:

jraid.sys Mon Jan 11 06:28:18 2010 (4B4B0B52)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
nusb3hub.sys Thu Apr 22 21:34:35 2010 (4BD0F92B)
kl1.sys Fri Mar 04 04:20:03 2011 (4D70AEC3)
AtiPcie.sys Tue May 05 11:00:22 2009 (4A005486)
klif.sys Wed Apr 20 06:34:31 2011 (4DAEB6B7)
kl2.sys Fri Mar 04 04:17:31 2011 (4D70AE2B)
klim6.sys Thu Mar 10 09:36:02 2011 (4D78E1D2)
AsIO.sys Thu Apr 22 07:18:03 2010 (4BD0306B)
nusb3xhc.sys Thu Apr 22 21:34:36 2010 (4BD0F92C)
usbfilter.sys Tue Dec 22 03:26:22 2009 (4B3082AE)
ASACPI.sys Wed Jul 15 23:31:29 2009 (4A5E9F11)
klmouflt.sys Mon Nov 02 11:26:06 2009 (4AEF081E)
point64.sys Wed May 18 04:07:20 2011 (4DD37E38)
EvoMouseDriverFilterHidUsb.sys Fri Jun 18 03:02:05 2010 (4C1B19ED)
viahduaa.sys Tue Mar 02 06:30:18 2010 (4B8CF6CA)
dc3d.sys Wed May 18 04:07:24 2011 (4DD37E3C)
nvlddmkm.sys Wed Feb 29 13:04:52 2012 (4F4E68C4)
Rt64win7.sys Sun May 30 23:46:43 2010 (4C033123)
EvoMouseDriverMini.sys Wed Jun 16 03:59:59 2010 (4C18847F)
NuidFltr.sys Fri Apr 08 18:58:16 2011 (4D9F9308)
nvlddmkm.sys Sat Oct 15 02:07:55 2011 (4E99233B)
amdxata.sys Tue May 19 13:56:59 2009 (4A12F2EB)
NuidFltr.sys Fri May 08 04:53:31 2009 (4A03F30B)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=jraid.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nusb3hub.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=kl1.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtiPcie.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=klif.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=kl2.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=klim6.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nusb3xhc.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=usbfilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASACPI.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=klmouflt.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=point64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=viahduaa.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dc3d.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt64win7.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=NuidFltr.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/221108-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

hello guys,
every time i want to play some games (sims 3,wow, etc), my computer was suddenly bsod. it happened since a week ago.
dmp file that created by my computer was just 1 , and suddenly now i got 2 dmp files although bsod happened to me everyday.
please help me to fix this

A:BSOD when trying to playing games

what are you running
video card brand and model
cpu
m/board
ram
power supply
brand
model
wattage

check the listings in the bios for 12v line voltages and temperatures and post them

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-when-trying-to-playing-games-619716.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey all I would sincerely appreciate it if you could help BSOD's while games playing me with the following problem Only months ago I got a newly built pc the information you BSOD's while playing games can find in the dxdiag report From the beginning my pc started doing strange things while BSOD's while playing games playing games Almost every time I play a game it crashes at random times and tells me the game doesn t respond anymore and the game exits I tried to resolve this problem with lots of things most important things include updated my video card BSOD's while playing games drivers updated my motherboard drivers clean install of windows home premium clean install of all the games At the end I even went to the store the video card was bought and although they couldn t find a problem I got a new video card but unfortunately after a couple of days of great gaming the games started crashing again BSOD only appear once in a while but they get me worried even more I also checked the CPU and GPU temperatures they re both fine never reaching above degrees celsius I did a D vantage Benchmark test it got me a score of P not sure what it exactly means but I think it s OK for the system I have So my question would be what could possible cause these BSOD s and crashes It happens to all games I played till now i e Assassin s Creed I and II Tomb Raider Underworld Need For Speed Undercover and Pro Street Prince of Persia games I attached the dxdiag report Thank you in advance apologies for any grammar mistakes I made I m not originally from England USA Greetings Thoughtless U nbsp

Relevancy 60.2%

I've been getting bsods for about a year now and have been in contact with another forum but nothing is getting resolved so figured I'd try my luck on this one. Please help.

This is my most recent error code:

BCCode: 1e
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
Product: 768_1

Attaching the requested dump file.

Your running windows 7, i advice you to post this on our sisterforum windows 7 forum.
The BSODexperts there have more experience with BSOD on windows 7 systems.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/45524-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi, Ive recently upgraded to Windows 7 32bit and i havent had problems until i started playing these 2 games , League Of Legends(LoL) and World Of Warcraft(WoW). I've been getting BSODs after playing for about 10 minutes in each game. Ive attached the dmp files. pls help me , thx

A:BSOD 7f when playing certain games

Hi and welcome to SF!

All of the 3 minidumps pointed to amd8k.sys, which is AMD CPU drivers, please download and install fresh copy driver of it to see if it fix the problem

Also, you have some drivers that in need for updating:

Code:
UsbFltr UsbFltr.sys Wed Apr 11 15:23:47 2007 (461C9B13)
nvm62x32 nvm62x32.sys Sat Oct 18 04:00:39 2008 (48F8FCF7)
DB3G DB3G.sys Mon Apr 25 12:43:56 2005 (426C839C)
ASACPI ASACPI.sys Fri Aug 13 09:52:52 2004 (411C2D04)
Please read this short article to know how to update ASACPI.sys
http://www.sevenforums.com/787431-post2.html

Also, I can see that you have that BSODs occur while playing games. Bugcheck code 7F can refer to third party firewall that cause it.
In looking through your drivers, I see that you have AVG anti virus installed. AVG is known to cause BSOD, on some systems. I suggest that you uninstall it while trouble shooting using the uninstall tool > Info > Tool (32bit) - Tool (64 bit). If you have AVG Identity Protection installed, uninstall it also >Info > Tool. I recommend that you install MSE and make sure Windows Firewall is turned on. (Just for testing purpose only)

Code:
BugCheck 7F, {d, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : amdk8.sys ( amdk8!C1Halt+4 )

---------
Let us know if you need help

Tuan

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/94451-bsod-7f-when-playing-certain-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi everybody,

I've just purchased an EVGA 7800GS video card. I have 3 games installed on my PC : WOW, HL2 and DOOM3 and i am running Win XP PRO SP2.

My PC is working fine except when i play games : DOOM3 is freezing after 5 minutes, WOW and HL2 are issuing BSOD's.

Most of the time i get a 0x8E BSOD which is involving nv4disp.dll and sometimes i get a 0x7F_D one ...

All my drivers and BIOS are up to date : i run 91.47 NVIDIA drivers.

Does anyone have an idea on how to troubleshoot this problem ?
THANKS for answering
NOTE : attached to this post you will find the last couple of my minidump files ...

A:!!! BSOD when playing games !!!

The BSOD you are getting is from the eNvidia video card I would suggest going to Nvidia's web site and getting the drivers downloaded from there and install them, if you are still getting the BSOD after that I would suggest calling their tech support and they would more than likely have a solution for your problem.

Also you might want to ask to have this thread moved to the Games forum here at TSG just click the little triangle in the upper right corner and ask for it to be moved.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-when-playing-games.497952/
Relevancy 60.2%

EDIT I hope this isn t in the wrong section I eventually BSOD playing While games get a blue screen of death when playing games like BF COD Etc I believe maybe also sometimes just when the computer has been idling at desktop Anyway the latest one BAD POOL HEADER Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP BFF D BCP BFF D BCP A D OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users Danni AppData Local temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users Danni BSOD While playing games AppData Local temp WER D tmp version txt Specs Operating System Windows Vista Home Premium Build Service Pack vistasp gdr - Processor AMD Athlon tm X Dual Core Processor CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Hard Drive GB Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GT Attachment is the CPUID CPU-Z info file on my comp BSOD While playing games Not sure if it helps I would love to get this sorted so i could play games again nbsp

A:BSOD While playing games

Usually the main causes of BSOD is of hardware problems perhaps your graphics card or mother board,
sometimes software applications can also cause BSOD so if you installed anything new try uninstalling/reinstalling it or use the "last know good configuration" option in your pc.

For more info about the BSOD try this link:

http://www.astahost.com/info.php/Bsod-Error-Amp-It39s_t14853.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-while-playing-games.975306/
Relevancy 60.2%

Help I built my PC about years ago and I after while games BSOD Playing a certain keep getting blue screens kind of screen chooses a color and makes a horrible noise from my speakers The only way out is to hard-reset So far only games I've experienced it consistently in are battlefield and Trine No idea what the problem would be I've poked around with the dump files and such and have no idea how to read them Please let me know if you can help Not sure what I need to post but here is the debug report from windbg Specs are listed below i ATI gigs triple channel ram w corsair modular PSU Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa d TRIAGER Could not open triage file C Program Files x Windows Kits Debuggers x triage modclass ini error Probably caused by GenuineIntel Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg Machine Check Exception Arg fffffa d Address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg High order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Arg Low order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Debugging Details ------------------ TRIAGER Could not open triage file C Program Files x Windows Kits Debuggers x triage modclass ini error BUGCHECK STR x GenuineIntel CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL STACK TEXT fffff b f fffff d c fffffa d e fffffa fb c nt WheapCreateLiveTriageDump x c fffff bc fffff b f fffffa d e fffff BSOD Playing certain games after a while e b fffffa fb nt WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession x fffff bc fffff b d fffff fae fffffa c fffffa fb nt WheapProcessWorkQueueItem x fffff bc fffff fffff ffe fffff b b fffffa fb nt WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine x fffff bcb fffff fee d d c c fffffa fb fffffa b nt ExpWorkerThread x fffff bd fffff f e fffff a fffffa fb fffff c ac ac bd bd nt PspSystemThreadStartup x a fffff bd fffff c fffff fffff af nt KiStartSystemThread x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME GenuineIntel IMAGE NAME GenuineIntel DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR MAE BSOD Playing certain games after a while PRV BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR MAE PRV Followup MachineOwner --------- Thank you

A:BSOD Playing certain games after a while

Read the sticky that I didn't see last night. Here's the 2 files. Thank you!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-playing-certain-games-after-a-while-635199.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Uploaded a dmp file, i'm not really sure why it's happening

updated

Please post this report before we begin:Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334567-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

When i am playing dota 2 or bf3 its just giving bsods randomly every time diffrent place, diffrent game(maybe same game over and over again at dota 2). PC's tempratures are ok GPU(30-68), CPU(32-45). Memtest completed without errors(7 times). I just formatted pc 1 week ago.

A:BSOD's while Playing Games

If BSOD's continue after formatting the PC - it's most likely a hardware problem (although you could be installing problematic software - so that's a consideration). Start by running these free diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics

Out of 12 memory dumps there were 5 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers)
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

Quite a few dumps blaming ntfs.sys (a file system driver). This is suggestive of a hard drive issue - so I'd run the hard drive diagnostics first.

At least 2 possibilities for driver issues causing this:

WinRing0x64.sys Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)
many different programs that center around the using of the WinRing libraries (RealTemp, Corsair Link2 (known BSOD issues w/Win8), Razer GameBooster, etc)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WinRing0x64.sys

RTCore64.sys Tue Sep 6 08:24:50 2011 (4E661112)
RivaTuner/EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner (known BSOD issues w/Win7)

MSI Afterburner (along with Riva Tuner and EVGA Precision) are known to cause BSOD's in some Windows systems (it's driver is usually RTCore64.sys). Please un-install it immediately!

If you're overclocking, please stop the overclock while we're troubleshooting. Feel free to resume the overclock once the system has been stabilized.

Also, please uninstall the program that uses WinRing0x64.sys (RealTemp, Corsair Link2, Razer GameBooster, etc)

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

WinRing0x64.sys Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)
many different programs that center around the using of the WinRing libraries (RealTemp, Corsair Link2 (known BSOD issues w/Win8), Razer GameBooster, etc)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WinRing0x64.sys

RTCore64.sys Tue Sep 6 08:24:50 2011 (4E661112)
RivaTuner/EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner (known BSOD issues w/Win7)

Rt630x64.sys Wed Oct 19 08:12:55 2011 (4E9EBEC7)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Mon Jun 24 15:27:48.485 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\062413-12324-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (6 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16581.amd64fre.win8_gdr.130410-1505
System Uptime:0 days 0:24:02.140
Probably caused by :win32k.sys ( win32k!FreeThreadsWindowHooks+a0 )
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff960001fec40, fffff8801028eb40, 0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff960001fec40, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff8801028eb40, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: plugin-contain
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_win32k!FreeThreadsWindowHooks
BIOS Version F1... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/27113-bsods-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi,

I just recently built a gaming pc and I am having trouble with BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. The only time that these errors happen are when I am playing a taxing game like Far Cry 4 or Assassins Creed. It usually happens between 10 to 45 min of playing. I have updated all of my drivers including my Bios. I have also looked at my windows updates and noticed that there are a few that failed. I don't know if they are important but I just thought I would let you know. I'd be grateful for any help. I'm pretty sure those are my dump files below.

Thanks,
Justin

A:BSOD While playing games

Hi Justin & welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analysed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error condition.

So, let's check the parameter 2 of the dump file -

Code:
4: kd> !errrec ffffe00142c92028
Common Platform Error Record @ ffffe00142c92028
Record Id : 01d066018516acec
Timestamp : 3/24/2015 9:35:59 (UTC)
Section 0 : Processor Generic
Descriptor @ ffffe00142c920a8
Section @ ffffe00142c92180
Offset : 344
Length : 192
Flags : 0x00000001 Primary
Severity : Fatal
Proc. Type : x86/x64
Instr. Set : x64
Error Type : Cache error
Operation : Generic
Flags : 0x00
Level : 2
CPU Version : 0x00000000000306c3
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000004
Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific
Descriptor @ ffffe00142c920f0
Section @ ffffe00142c92240
Offset : 536
Length : 128
Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000004
CPU Id : c3 06 03 00 00 08 10 04 - bf fb fa 7f ff fb eb bf
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Proc. Info 0 @ ffffe00142c92240
Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA
Descriptor @ ffffe00142c92138
Section @ ffffe00142c922c0
Offset : 664
Length : 264
Error : GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR (Proc 4 Bank 7)
Address : 0x0000000175b32640
Misc. : 0x0000005084000086

I checked other dumps as well and they all said that the L2 cache encountered a generic cache error. Below is a list of 3rd party drivers present on your system -

Code:
**************************Tue Mar 24 15:05:59.630 2015 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
AiCharger.sys Thu Mar 22 13:37:51 2012 (4F6ADDD7)
AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 15:24:47 2012 (5034AC67)
intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 14:16:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
ssudbus.sys Thu Jan 2 15:21:22 2014 (52C5369A)
ssudmdm.sys Thu Jan 2 15:21:26 2014 (52C5369E)
bcmwl63a.sys Wed Feb 5 15:55:42 2014 (52F211A6)
mfencbdc.sys Fri Sep 19 16:08:20 2014 (541C079C)
TeeDriverx64.sys Wed Sep 24 01:31:14 2014 (5421D18A)
mfehidk.sys Thu Sep 25 03:56:25 2014 (54234511)
mfewfpk.sys Thu Sep 25 03:56:43 2014 (54234523)
mfeapfk.sys Thu Sep 25 03:57:27 2014 (5423454F)
mfeavfk.sys Thu Sep 25 03:57:42 2014 (5423455E)
mfefirek.sys Thu Sep 25 03:59:05 2014 (542345B1)
cfwids.sys Thu Sep 25 03:59:30 2014 (542345CA)
nvhda64v.sys Thu Oct 9 22:32:27 2014 (5436BFA3)
ndisrfl.sys Fri Oct 31 10:34:58 2014 (5453187A)
nettap630.sys Fri Oct 31 10:35:24 2014 (54531894)
nvvad64v.sys Thu Nov 20 2... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/63523-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi everyone I hope you can help me and if you can't thank you in advance for your time and effort.

So my computer BSOD's every now and then while playing games, really annoying but I just dealt with it.

Recently I got an ssd and decided to upgrade to windows 7 (from xp) with that. It wasn't bad at first but now it crashes within 5 minutes of starting a game (starcraft 2 and league of legends are the two games I play).

I do not believe that it is a heat issue as idle temperature is about 45 celsius and at time of crash the temperature is only at 55 or so.

I have up to date graphics drivers.

Dumps included as attachment. If you need any other information just ask and I will respond as quickly as I can.

I would really appreciate any help you could offer and again thank you for your time,
Aequitas

Welcome aboard.

► First try to use a different version of display driver.
Download and install Driver Fusion.
Reboot the computer in Advanced Boot Options, safe mode. Search Driver Fusion in your start menu, and remove all components of your nVidia display driver.
Boot normally now. Go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers, Drivers > Beta and Legacy; search there with your cards particulars for GeForce 306.23 Driver, dated 13.9.2012 and install it.
► Scan the system for possible virus infection.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
► Use Microsoft Security Essentials.
[***Uninstall the existing antivirus]
Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.

Download and install those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

update the network driver.

Code:
Name [00000007] Realtek RTL8168C(P)/8111C(P) Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20)
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\rt64win7.sys (7.2.1125.2008, 183.00 KB (187,392 bytes), 11/06/2009 6:35 AM)
First, download the network card driver from manufactuer's website, Realtek
Then reinstall the driver:
Click the Start Button, type "devmgmt.msc" (without quotation marks) in the Start Menu Search box and press Enter.
Double click to expand "Network adaptors".
Right click your network card and click Uninstall.
Check "Delete driver software for this device" check box, click OK.
Restart the computer
If windows does not auto configure the appropriate drivers at startup, install the downloaded one manually.
► Plan for a BIOS update.

Code:
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 0401, 9/09/2008
But, dont do it without asking for assistance, if you dont know about it. And, if the earlier steps are eough for fixing the issue, you may let it be pending for right now.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/265953-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I am getting various bsod while playing games. my temp are good and drivers are uptodate. please help me to sort the problem.
thanks.

Are we supposed to guess what the problem is?

Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334663-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi games only BSOD when playing All Over the past few days I have been getting BSOD only when playing games BSOD whenever playing games on my Windows Ultimate bit rig I have not added any new hardware since this has started and the only new software added have been games When it first started I was running faily old nvidia drivers xxx for my EVGA GTX so I updated to the most recent but this hasn't helped I tried a complete uninstall of the drivers and then a fresh install but am still getting the BSOD My CPU core temps are fine approx degrees celcius and my GPU temp is at around degrees celcius - both during gameplay I am not overclocking any of my hardware - it's all running at stock I have run memtest and Linx and found no issues As BSOD only when playing games can be seen from the attached crash list the culprit drivers are nvlddmkm sys ntoskrnl exe and dxgkrnl sys this latter one has happended once and occured when I exited a game The BSOD are BSOD only when playing games quite random - I can play for minutes before one occurs - yet when I try again it might only take minutes A few nights ago I played for a few hours and didn't receive any BSOD I have received BSOD on two separate games so it's obviously not a game issue I've attached the minidumps along with a crash list generated by BlueScreenView Many thanks

A:BSOD only when playing games

Quote: Originally Posted by raptorsw

When it first started I was running faily old nvidia drivers (191.xxx) for my EVGA GTX 260 so I updated to the most recent (196.21) but this hasn't helped. I tried a complete uninstall of the drivers and then a fresh install but am still getting the BSOD.

Did you try to uninstall with driver sweeper in safemode? Followed by a cleanup run with Ccleaner?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/71114-bsod-only-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Help me plz whit this bsod. It hapend when i play games...i have all drivers updated...plz help

sry i miss some files in up folder here u have all

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/244002-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I usually get BSOD while playing games, but sometimes when I get to my computer after being away for a while I notice that it has rebooted (since it is at the login screen). The only times it reboots on its own is when It BSOD on me other than that i leave it on and only turn it off when i will be gone for days.

Welcome to SevenForums.

It's a hardware bug check. Go through this guide -> Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try step by step and let us know your findings.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa801066c8f8, 0, 0}

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa801066c8f8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`031bd6f0 fffff800`032d1ca9 : fffffa80`1066c8d0 fffffa80`0fadab50 00000000`00000008 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x6c
fffff880`031bdc10 fffff800`031b2547 : fffffa80`1066c8d0 fffff800`0322c2d8 fffffa80`0fadab50 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x49
fffff880`031bdc40 fffff800`03119945 : fffff800`0328dae0 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`10650b10 fffffa80`0fadab50 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x57
fffff880`031bdc80 fffff800`03098841 : fffff880`010dee00 fffff800`03119920 fffffa80`0fadab00 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x25
fffff880`031bdcb0 fffff800`03325e6a : 280a0000`736f0306 fffffa80`0fadab50 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`0fac9040 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
fffff880`031bdd40 fffff800`0307fec6 : fffff880`02f64180 fffffa80`0fadab50 fffff880`02f6efc0 00005628`02060000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`031bdd80 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`031be000 fffff880`031b8000 fffff880`031bcee0 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16

MODULE_NAME: AuthenticAMD

IMAGE_NAME: AuthenticAMD

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_CACHE_PRV

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_CACHE_PRV

---------

2: kd> !sysinfo
!sysinfo [ cpuinfo | cpumicrocode | cpuspeed | gbl | machineid | registers | smbios ] [-csv | -noheaders]
2: kd> !sysinfo cpuspeed
sysinfo: could not find necessary interfaces.
sysinfo: note that mssmbios.sys must be loaded (XPSP2+).
2: kd> !errrec fffffa801066c8f8
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa801066c8f8
Record Id : 01cd99c5a4d166eb
Timestamp : 9/23/2012 19:57:24 (UTC)
Flags : 0x00000002 PreviousError

Section 0 ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/264499-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello As the title says i got a problem with BSOD ever since i have built it back in December What i did over this BSOD While Playing 124 games! period is that i ran all kind of tests that led BSOD 124 While Playing games! me to absolutely nothing I have ran prime for hours no BSOD there I have ran furmark hours Nothing there I have run heavenengine over a gazillion times no BSOD there I have run memtest for each slot of ram in every combination possible and no problems there BUT Everytime i play games my PC always gets BSOD This only happens in games I have run sfc scannow and found some problems there It wont repair it self and it redirected me to csc log I have used x troubleshooting to and i detected no problems there I will leave until later windows key is not working anymore windows comes out What i think is wrong is my gpu or the drivers of it because since i went through safe mod i have seen many BSOD turn into BSOD i dont know why that happened Here are my DMP files

A:BSOD 124 While Playing games!

Hey and welcome to SevenForums!

124 is a hardware related issue. You made the most of our tests so that's good. I need you to run IntelBurnTest.
CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/371509-bsod-124-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey everybody I m hoping you can help me out with this one Like three weeks ago games playing when BSOD I bought a new pc all seperated components and since the moment I start playing games the games crash or get me a blue screen This usually happens when I played the game a while or when I give the pc actions to follow like with Need for Speed when I want to go to another race or load cars etc This happens with all games I play Sometimes I get a blue screen last time it had the code x e KERNEL MODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED I was hoping you could help me out what to do I updated all the drivers reinstalled BSOD when playing games windows reinstalled the games BIOS update sound card update use legal games etc etc I attached the dump file from the last blue screen I had all the others are deleted because I just recently reinstalled windows Hopefully you can help me further Thanks a lot nbsp

This problem can appear when one of these issues occurs:

* Low disk space in the primary system drive
* A driver bug (which may be identified in the message).
* Video adapter problems
* A BIOS bug
* BIOS caching or shadowing

You can find more details at

http://www.faultwire.com/solutions-...E_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED-0x1000008E-*1306.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-when-playing-games.953919/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello guys, I use this computer mainly to work with Adobe software (PS, AI, Premiere and After effects),
Specially After effects, push the hardware to the limits, oddly when I play some games like Metal Gear Solid V, or recent FPS that push harder from the hardware I can be sure that a BSOD will happen, it can take hours, or minutes, but sooner or later it will happen.
So here's the description:

Assinatura do problema:
Nome do Evento de Problema: BlueScreen
Vers?o do SO: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
ID de Regi?o: 2070

Informa??es adicionais sobre o problema:
BCP2: FFFFFA8017439028
BCP3: 00000000BF800000
BCP4: 0000000000000124

Attachment contains dump file and Sysdata.

Thank you in advance

Nuno

A:BSOD When playing games

Ok guys after I posted this I felt some guilt because I rarely need help on computer issues, so I decided to make a full check again and discovered that I had the Ram assembled in the wrong Dimm slots. It was supposed to be in A2 and B2 since I have 2*8 Gb, and it was on A1 and B2, probably causing memory errors?

Thank you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/391582-bsod-when-playing-games.html