Windows Support Forum

BSOD problem c5 error

Q: BSOD problem c5 error

Had some problems before but got them solved i believe since i was able to run 10 passes, and was running fine for a few days, might have installed something i shouldn't , but any help would be appreciated for someone to decipher my bsod log.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD problem c5 error

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD problem c5 error

Hi kazed.

It appears that the display driver is contributing to your BSODs.

Code:
BugCheck C5, {200000001, 2, 0, fffff8000340d9bc}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100 )

Followup: Pool_corruption
---------
And it is the latest version.

Code:
fffff880`05897000 fffff880`0637c000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jun 21 14:36:16 2013 (51C41788)
CheckSum: 00AB87FF
ImageSize: 00AE5000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Lately we have notived some issues caused by the latest version. Install the 314.22 WHQL only.
Uninstall All nvidia items in Control Panel > Programs and features3D Vision Control Driver
3D Vision Driver
Graphics Driver
HD Audio Driver
PhysX
nvidia Update
(Are you using nvidia chipset drivers? If so, dont uninstall anything other than those are listed).
Now follow Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Boot normally now. Go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers, Download 314.22 WHQL. While installing, Select Custom (Advanced) install. In the next page, follow this settings:
Let us know the results. If the BSODs continue to occur, Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304911-bsod-problem-c5-error.html
Relevancy 40.42%

Hi this is my first post in the forum i broke my laptop screen one day took it to a shop and got it replaced now every so often i will hear the USB connect disconnect sound and i figured out that it was my webcam which is connected inside my screen i also run into problems with my wireless card whereas it shows it is still connected to the internet connection of choice but in the browser says there is no connection upon trying to disable re-enable or quot repair quot the connection the utility freezes the only solution is to shutdown the shutdown process goes forever so i am forced to reboot when it restarts i get a message saying windows recovered from serious problem with this info in it error signature BCCode e BCP BCP AE BCP F A BCP OSVer SP Product C DOCUME sameer LOCALS Temp WER e dir Mini - dmp C DOCUME sameer LOCALS Temp WER e dir sysdata xml i got another one that also had these changes to it BCCode ea BCP E BCP B D BCP D BCP OSVer SP Product i have faced a coupkle blue screens in this whole process so i signature & error BSOD problem figure they are related i am running windows xp on an acer aspire one D

A:BSOD & error signature problem

It is possible the webcam issues are causing the system to enter a bad power state or interfering with the drivers for USB and network devices. You could try general USB troubleshooting to see if it resolves the problem.General USB Troubleshooting
For the webcam issues, I would also suggest trying to clear the CMOS through the BIOS by loading default or optimized settings through the Exit screen of the BIOS. See your system manual for steps to enter the BIOS.How To Clear CMOS (Reset BIOS)
If the above do not work, a few items might have been disconnected during the screen repair. You may have totake the system back to the repair place to have them repair their handywork, or
take the system apart yourself if you are comfortable doing so and check loose connections for your network and webcam

Further help may be possible if you follow the XP blue screen posting instructions.TSF_XP_SUPPORT Report Generator

-----

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-and-error-signature-problem-692462.html
Relevancy 40.42%

i have another PC i bought a -inch Chimei LCD for that PC back in February i have seldom with error PC problem seem BSOD inconsistent/different used that PC since then i have encountered a problem with it which has never happened before BSOD error seem inconsistent/different with PC problem ---- the PC automatically shuts down it happened again today it s the nd or BSOD error seem inconsistent/different with PC problem rd time it happened pressing the power button does not cannot turn the PC on PC does not boot but i noticed the keyboard amp mouse are still lit on remember the PC is off i can turn the monitor on too but of course there is no image monitor is black the last time it happened what i did was let the PC rest for a few minutes reconnect the power cords to the AVR auto voltage regulator then it turns on BSOD error seem inconsistent/different with PC problem amp works ok like nothing happened if it helps that PC has been having a ringing sound during boot time since mid -Jan i do not have an idea what the cause is but my guess is that the problem has something to do with the new monitor the old monitor was a quot samsung LCD another guess is the power supply since i upgraded to a bigger monitor this may be related to it a few minutes ago right after the PC auto shut down i touched the Power supply casing it was relatively hot my power supply is W it came with the PC when i bought assembled it around yrs ago Hopefully someone can help Thanks all Greetings all i ve written amp posted the above post last July in another forum within week of that posting i replaced the W PSU with a new W PSU below was my July post i bought a new one a few hours earlier i just tried it during the first attempt i still heard a ringing sound but it was considerably shorter in duration amp quieter in volume video card may be another culprit during the second attempt it went smoothly Thank God will monitor it for about a week Click to expand July - i still hear ringing sound during almost every boot-up PC automatically shuts down several times a few times it shuts down after a few hours of usage much fewer times it shuts down in less than hour of being open i was doing spyware check antivirus check leaving the PC on with monitor turned off to save power amp when i came back the PC is turned off but keyboard amp mouse are still lit on trying to fix the problem myself i used PC s video card Nivdia geforce MX PC s video card is Inno D Geforce FX using PC s video card i never heard a ringing sound seeingthis i suspected the FX is the culprit in the other forum a poster mentioned changing the Video card solved the quot auto shutdown quot problem so i thought this was the cause July i was able to successfully install a wired router connecting this PC the PC im using right now i installed the router in this PC from now on we ll call this PC amp the above mentioned July PC which we ll now call PC that day i was able to use PC surfing the internet using PC s FX vid card July when i tried to use PC FX inside during boot up i got a BSOD the stop error message was X ED UNMOUNTABLE BOOT Volume specific info found on microsoft support page amp kadaitcha website it s my first post so im not allowed to post links im surprised getting this error message because i didnt install any new hardware or software i had PC s original video card installed which is the Inno D Geforce FX i never touched removed the RAM or any connectors device component etc i only installed removed the FX vid card to test if it is the one causing ringing sound auto shutdown i can remember doing a minor change on the BIOS settings on quot Primary Graphics Adapter quot i changed it from quot PCI quot to quot AGP quot i went inside the BIOS settings primarily to check if video card quot Fastwrite quot settings is Disabled well it was Disabled Fastwrite was mentioned to be of the FX problems in a few forums the stop error message seem inconsistent with my assumed video card-led auto shutdowns... Read more

A:BSOD error seem inconsistent/different with PC problem

For PC2 (which initially seemed to have shutdown issues) please look into Event Viewer Logs, and see whether you can find something useful. I am unsure what that 'ringing sound' means, I hope someone else can shed some light on it.

For PC1, check that the DATA cable is correctly connected, this can also be caused by wrong cable, i.e. 40 pin cable provided that its a UDMA drive requiring 80 pin cable.

Or according to MS this can also be caused by wrong configuration in BIOS, i.e. forcing the hdd to boot with faster UDMA settings.

Last but worst case is, the file system is simply damaged and can't be mounted, to check that out you can download test disk and check your disk with it (you will need to attach it with a working PC). Regards

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-error-seem-inconsistent-different-with-pc-problem.150239/
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi Firstly many thanks for running this amazing forum Judging by the number of posts and responses you give this is a vital service So I assembled problem, error ntoskrl.exe 0x0000009f BSOD - PC a few weeks ago using a second BSOD - ntoskrl.exe problem, error 0x0000009f hand intel motherboard BSOD - ntoskrl.exe problem, error 0x0000009f and i but all all else new bits and all seemed ok for several weels but a couple of days the BSOD struck and has been every day since According to the minidump report ntoskrl exe could be the culprit but from reading posts this could be for any number of reasons I've done a bit of digging and things that might be helpful are - I am using AVG antivirus free but it ran with no BSOD for several weeks - I did have mismatched memory x GB and x GB but I'm now x GB and BSOD has happened again - I have an OEM version of Windows pro which seemed to be legit The activation was ok after a couple of goes - I have updated the graphic card driver geforce gt and it was working fine in another PC i built for several months - BSOD does seem to occur following a recovery from a standby mode Many thanks in advance for any help

A:BSOD - ntoskrl.exe problem, error 0x0000009f

Hi,
All your crash dumps point to:

Code:

Stop message 0x0000009F Descriptive text: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
Usual cause: A driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state.
* Bugcheck Analysis *
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8009ad7060, fffff80000b9c518, fffffa8008ccac10}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MAudioFastTrackUltra.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for
MAudioFastTrackUltra.sys
Probably caused by : MAudioFastTrackUltra.sys
These drivers need updating:

Faulting driver: MAudioFastTrackUltra.sys
Relates to: M-Audio Fast Track Ultra
Dated: Tue Jan 11 20:12:17 2011

Faulting Driver: nvlddmkm.sys
Relates to: Nvidia Video Drivers
Dated: Fri Mar 15 01:37:00 2013
(Update to latest driver..Choose Option 2)

The CPU seems to be slightly underclocked, are the settings defaulted?

Code:

0: kd> !sysinfo cpuspeed
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU 530 @ 2.93GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2930
CurrentSpeed: 2926
Run the following tests and post back any results:

Run SFC to check the integrity of all Windows 7 system files:
Click on the Start > Type in search cmd
Right click cmd at top and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow at the prompt
(Note: there is a space between SFC and /scannow)
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1538-sfc-scannow-command-system-file-checker.html

Also please Run chkdsk /f/r in an elevated command prompt.
Click on the Start > Type in search cmd
Right click cmd at top and Run as Administrator
At the command prompt please type: chkdsk /f/r
(Note: there is a space between chkdsk and /f/r)
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/433-disk-check.html

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/105647-ram-test-memtest86.html

Tip
Run these tests overnight

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/286697-bsod-ntoskrl-exe-problem-error-0x0000009f.html
Relevancy 39.99%

My laptop Specs:

Acer Aspire 4730Z
Intel dual Core Processor
2GB DDR2
250 Gb HDD
Windows Vista Home Premium SP1

While doing facebook, My laptop suddenly stop and i cannot access any application. when i try to restart my system, the screen goes black with the windows error recovery that just keeps looping. No matter what I choose from the option menu of: Safe Mode, Safe Mode with networking and etc... Non is working. I tried to put the installation disk of windows vista but just bring me to BSOD Screen with error STOP: 0x00000050. I tried to search for a possible answer but I couldnt find any except postings from different people with same problems. Please note that whenever I try inserting my installation disk, I could not access its content, and just keeps bringing me to windows error recovery menu. pls help.

A:Windows Error Recovery Plus BSOD Problem Pls Help

Please provide this information in order to get us started: http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ns-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-error-recovery-plus-bsod-problem-pls-help-529728.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Updated from home edition 1 month ago via microsofts website
CPU intel core i7 [email protected]
RAM 24GB

Frequent BSOD. Usually occurs when I am doing anything video related. Watching youtube, scrolling through videos on youtube. Watching movies on computer.

Computer restarts and says it has recovered - sometimes stating a problem with nvidia 259 or a problem with your video driver

Updated nvidia but same problem occurs.

A:BSOD - Problem: Video hardware error

Quote: Originally Posted by rossmcsweeney

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Updated from home edition 1 month ago via microsofts website
CPU intel core i7 [email protected]
RAM 24GB

Frequent BSOD. Usually occurs when I am doing anything video related. Watching youtube, scrolling through videos on youtube. Watching movies on computer.

Computer restarts and says it has recovered - sometimes stating a problem with nvidia 259 or a problem with your video driver

Updated nvidia but same problem occurs.

"It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception.

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps Let us know if you need help STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/185030-bsod-problem-video-hardware-error.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I'm getting the below error please help me to resolve this Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP BCP FFFFFA B BCP FFFFFA DF BCP FFFFF D E OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C BlueScreen Name: Event BSOD error, Problem Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users sd AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online BSOD error, Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed BSOD error, Problem Event Name: BlueScreen to start because of the following error The dependency service or group failed to start DCOM got error quot quot attempting to start the service netman with arguments quot quot in order to run the server BA AD - - D -B D - FC E BSOD error, Problem Event Name: BlueScreen DCOM got error quot quot attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments quot quot in order to run the server E B D-F A- D -B A - DCOM got error quot quot attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments quot quot in order to run the server BE F - - D -B - C FB AF DCOM got error quot quot attempting to start the service ShellHWDetection with arguments quot quot in order to run the server DD ACC-F - A-A - B B DC The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load AFD cdrom

A:BSOD error, Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code:
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000000e - A device which does not exist was specified.

DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardware

Code:
3752 errors : !Ntfs (fffff880012f5000-fffff880012f5fff)
Test your HDD using Seatools. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use
Take both the short test and long test. Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/371170-bsod-error-problem-event-name-bluescreen.html
Relevancy 39.99%

i boot up my laptop and BSOD comes up titled recovery your pc couldn't start properly error 0xc0000001 BSOD bootup problem after multiple tries the operating system bootup problem BSOD error 0xc0000001 on your pc failed to start so it needs to be repaired error code xc you'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media if you don't have any installation media like a disc or USB device contact your system administrator or pc manufacturer i have done some research into this problem and i found a lot of suggestions using the SHIFT F at the bootup when the windows logo appears on screen but that has not worked for me at all i have tried doing that several times but i had no success with it i have my original windows pro upgrade installation disc with me and i have tried the auto repair and refresh but they do not work also i am running the windows preview as well here is a link to my laptop's specs if needed HP Pavilion g - sa Notebook PC Product Specifications HP Support

A:bootup problem BSOD error 0xc0000001

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/30409-bootup-problem-bsod-error-0xc0000001.html
Relevancy 39.99%

My compaq 6515b is having a problem, im usually good about fixing them, but this has got me stubbing my toe. It will just randomly goes black screen, not shut off, but the blue wireless light cuts off, and its like just hung there, and its weird i have to manually restart it myself by forced shutdown.

The specs of my laptop are
2 GB of Ram
Amd Turion 64 X 2 Mobile Technology TL-60
Motherboard ATI RADEON X 1200 series (graphics chipset)
Windows xp professional

Any additional info jsut ask and yes i have all the updated drivers
Much appreciation in advance.

A:BSOD error or weird unusual problem

Please run Memtest on your Ram

I'd say it's either your computer's ram
Or the Video card

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-error-or-weird-unusual-problem.116908/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi all First of all thank you This has been causing a huge amount of stress A couple of months ago I experienced a BSOD after installing AVG I had been having problems with it previously so went down other antivirus roots but decided to switch back The problem was consistently shutting down my PC shortly after getting into windows I tried a fresh install of Windows and every time it would get to the final stages and then crash It would then not be able to boot into Windows fully when I re-booted The error message it was giving was supposedly caused by NTFS sys with the error code x and that there was a quot PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA quot Online people were suggesting hard-drive and or memory related problems I eventually gave up trying and put it on the back burner for a while as work after new install, even BSOD, problem NTFS.sys error 0x0000050. was picking up In the meantime I used my fiance's Mac shudders I managed to BSOD, even after new install, error 0x0000050. NTFS.sys problem get hold of a friend's PC to use as a test machine I installed Windows BSOD, even after new install, error 0x0000050. NTFS.sys problem on my SSD using his system and it worked succesfully pointing towards it not being a problem with the hard drive I put it back in mine activated it and all seemed well for maybe minutes Then the problem kicked back in again and it crashed and BSOD'd Thinking that it might be a memory problem I swapped a GB stick of his over to mine and it still had the same problem It would BSOD within minutes of getting into Windows Everything else seemed to be running perfectly and I can run in Safe Mode without any crash So yeah I don't know what is wrong I am fairly proficient in computer related matters I built this machine myself and can sort out most problems but this has me stumped Attached is the zip file with all the data in If you could help that would be hugely appreciated Thanks Jonny

A:BSOD, even after new install, error 0x0000050. NTFS.sys problem

My specs are as follows...

OS Windows 7 Home Premium x64
CPU Intel i7-950
Motherboard Asus P6T
Memory Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB)
Graphics Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti WindForce 3X OC
Monitor(s) Displays QNIX QX2710
Screen Resolution 2560x1440
PSU Corsair CX600
Case Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus
Cooling Noctua NH-L12 CPU Cooler
Hard Drives Kingston 60GB SSD Western Digital Blue 1TB HDD

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/377690-bsod-even-after-new-install-error-0x0000050-ntfs-sys-problem.html
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi.. I have been facing blue screen problem on my sony vaio laptop with model VPCCB15FG. Laptop restarts with BSOD problem.

Using bluescreenview, i found out that it was related to ntoskrnl.exe+f25b3.

My CPU temperature was varying between 67 degrees to 71 degrees.

URL of the Memory dump file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8ymi06ppp...97-01.dmp?dl=0

Please identify the source of the problem. Responses are appreciated.

Thank You.

A:Windows 7 BSOD problem with ntoskrnl.exe+f25b3 error

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff8808b1d59a0, 0, fffff88006586f68, 5}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdpmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdpmd64.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NNSHttp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NNSHttp.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : igdpmd64.sys ( igdpmd64+159f68 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
1. Update the Intel video driver here
2. Replace Panda with MSE

In future, when you post about a BSOD, please do it this way:

1. Download the DM Log Collector application to your desktop by clicking the link below

DM Log Collector.exe

2. Run it by double-clicking the icon on your desktop, and follow the prompts.
3. Locate the .ZIP file that is created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/355354-windows-7-bsod-problem-ntoskrnl-exe-f25b3-error.html
Relevancy 39.56%

Hello Everyone.

I had installed an USB external WiFi adapter on my laptop and i think it's causes me BSOD problem.
I run BlueScreenView.exe and it shows me that files ndis.sys and nstoskrnl.exe are the problem.
I also had Eset-Smart Security but never had problem with that. BSOD started after installing the wifi adapter (TP-LINK driver TL-WN8200ND_V1).
I completely uninstalled the eset smart security and wifi driver with IObitUninstallerPortable (in safe mode) but still got BSOD when i try to start windows normally.
At Sytem Information (Components > Adapter) i still can see TP-Link as adapter and i believe that's is the problem.
Does anybody know hot to fix problem and erase this entry because i have lost my mind at last days.

Also here is the dump files that i made with SF_Diagnostic_Tool.exe

A:BSOD problem with usb-wifi-adapter, error 0x000000c2

Has anybody any idea what to do with this BSOD error?

Here is a new zip file with Logs made with DM_Log_Collector.exe

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/326532-bsod-problem-usb-wifi-adapter-error-0x000000c2.html
Relevancy 39.56%

Please can anyone help me resolve this?

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.2
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8006880038
BCP3: 00000000BE000000
BCP4: 0000000000800400
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\111715-42463-01.dmp
C:\Users\nidhi\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-89076-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/385912-bsod-error-problem-event-name-bluescreen-bccode-124-a.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Device Compaq Weird Problem Causing Registry Error [SOLVED] BSOD Presario V Laptop Laptop is running Windows Vista Problem When booting up windows normally i experienced this weird problem where as soon as it loads pass the welcome screen there would be the desktop with explorer not loaded but a constant-batch-like-cmd is spamming open and close around the screen really fast and ended up with a BSOD registry error x Previous scans would have detected the virus and were mostly removed start up and all non Microsoft services have been turned off Anti Malware Software Used malwarebytes [SOLVED] Weird Problem Causing BSOD Registry Error Spybot SND Avira SuperAntispyware I have used [SOLVED] Weird Problem Causing BSOD Registry Error chkdsk chkdsk r chkdsk p sfc scannow Vista Start Up repair Used Hddat to confirm the HDD is fine Ram test with memtest [SOLVED] Weird Problem Causing BSOD Registry Error i think is fine too Blue Screen View using Hiren CD shows up empty other then everything here i have no idea what else I'm supposed to do main problem is that format is not an option i am going to continue to find the solution to this problem as well in the mean time Please Advise pc is offline the whole time thank you in advance Tyza edit doing the required scans now for the results heres the logs DDS Scan Failed it just opened up for a second and shut by itself tried a few times

A:[SOLVED] Weird Problem Causing BSOD Registry Error

Hello Tyza,

This thread is marked as 'Solved'. Do you still require assistance?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/solved-weird-problem-causing-bsod-registry-error-612890.html
Relevancy 39.13%

As the topic states I can run the unreal engine benchmarks and keep them running for hours no errors but as soon as i run a game like ARK survival evolved it will happen randomly where i get this error Most games play just fine google chrome likes to crash my video drivers as well when hardware acceleration is on only Video hardware in BCCode but Problem: error No 117 reliability BSOD google chrome Any help is very much appreciated Already started RMA process with MSI but id rather avoid it if its not the card even called them and they stated if those benchmarks heaven and field ran over night with no errors i should be fine which they did I will keep an eye actively for replies and respond asap any files you need please let me know i will upload what i can im running the newest drivers Problem: Video hardware error No BSOD but BCCode 117 in reliability on nvidia's website Specs Motherboard Asus z -A Video card MSI GTX gig Gaming me Ram gigs ddr CPU I error information Source Windows Summary Video hardware error Date PM Problem: Video hardware error No BSOD but BCCode 117 in reliability Status Not reported Description A problem with your video hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly Problem signature Problem Event Name LiveKernelEvent OS Version Problem: Video hardware error No BSOD but BCCode 117 in reliability Locale ID Extra information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA C BCP FFFFF C BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product EDIT so i played ARK and other games for a few hours and ran a memory stress test for the video card OCCT i think its called let it pass times everything was fine so im not sure whats going on i cant force reproduce the problem it happens when it wants anyone have any ideas or advice id be grateful card is only a couple months old and i do not OC anything never goes above C under high load hope someone has some ideas thank you all again for any help in advance

A:Problem: Video hardware error No BSOD but BCCode 117 in reliability

happened again today while playing Alien Isolation. just random crash like an hour into the game. i will paste the logs from the reliability side. please someone help if you have any ideas

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/375957-problem-video-hardware-error-no-bsod-but-bccode-117-reliability.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi there,

I have got two BSOD on a server. I have attached the dump two files. could someone let me know the issue.

Regards

A:BSOD playing Assassins error Problem: Shut down unexpectedly

Caused by your Realtek NIC driver, update it.
fffff880`02c5c000 fffff880`02c8e000 Rt64win7 Thu Feb 26 10:04:13 2009 (49A65B0D)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259266-bsod-playing-assassins-error-problem-shut-down-unexpectedly.html
Relevancy 38.7%

I have no idea what is going on recently as I've been having the more important BSOD of Not Data Inpage Less + BSOD IRQL or Equal Error Problem Kernel the Kernel error - chkdsk f no issues - Eset SS virus scan or possible hijacking no issues - Driver verifier with only top options check selected for non-MS drivers no issues - Software drivers always up to Kernel Data Inpage Error + IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD Problem date as well with Windows Updates If you can solve my Kernel Data Inpage Error + IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD Problem issue I'll be very grateful Windows Ult x Retail ATi Radeon Series drivers as has many bugs Asus P T Deluxe bios Corsair Dominator Ram System is about a few years old and OS install was around - months from last reformat Note I've noticed BSOD of the last one Kernel Data Inpage Error + IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD Problem aka Kernel BSOD happend during me sleeping and my monitor went into power saving mode after minutes during my sleep I woke up to turn on my monitor then from the monitor sleep and noticed on my OSD keyboard display that the time on the clock has frozen and the screen remained black so I had to reboot Note Seems most of my BSOD happenings seem to correlate to ntoskrnl exe a lot so I'm not sure if it is a corrupt ntoskrnl exe I mean I can boot into windows fine Note Running virus scan or possible deep scan will bsod my pc right when it starts scanning windows backupfiles located in Windows Winsxs folder for some reason after it scans a certain folder during the scan but differs from time to time and sometimes scans the folder successfully I've provided the two pictures and minidump as needed If you need anything more just say so

A:Kernel Data Inpage Error + IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD Problem

1. Update ASUS ATK0110 ACPI Utility:

ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005

2. Uninstall or update CloneCD:

ElbyCDFL.sys Thu Dec 14 16:22:27 2006

3. Update Logitech Wingman/Game device:

LGBusEnum.sys Mon Nov 23 20:36:48 2009

4. Update or disable Labtec Webcam:

lv302a64.sys Thu May 10 00:21:51 2007

5. Update Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller :

yk62x64.sys Mon Sep 28 04:19:31 2009

Finally, if crashes persist after all updates, uninstall Daemon Tools and its driver sptd.sys:
sptd.sys Tue Nov 23 06:47:37 2010
DuplexSecure - FAQ

Crash Dumps:

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [F:\a\Minidump\D M P\DMP\011511-30638-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c5b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e98e50
Debug session time: Sat Jan 15 02:33:36.789 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 2 days 4:43:55.757
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc00018248, ffffffffc0000185, 18bf13860, fffff80003049e00}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002f03220
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
Followup: memory_corruption
---------
4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
The requested page of kernel data could not be read in. Typically caused by
a bad block in the paging file or disk controller error. Also see
KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR.
If the error status is 0xC000000E, 0xC000009C, 0xC000009D or 0xC0000185,
it means the disk subsystem has experienced a failure.
If the error status is 0xC000009A, then it means the request failed because
a filesystem failed to make forward progress.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff6fc00018248, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: ffffffffc0000185, error status (normally i/o status code)
Arg3: 000000018bf13860, current process (virtual address for lock type 3, or PTE)
Arg4: fffff80003049e00, virtual address that could not be in-paged (or PTE contents if arg1 is a PTE address)
Debugging Details:
------------------

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000185 - The I/O device reported an I/O error.
DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardware
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7a_c0000185
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION
PROCESS_NAME: System
CURRENT_IRQL: 0
TRAP_FRAME: fffff88003369760 -- (.trap 0xfffff88003369760)
NOTE: The trap frame does n... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/137931-kernel-data-inpage-error-irql-not-less-equal-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 38.7%

I have a custom built computer. Windows 7 64 bit, 8 Gigs Ram. As of two days ago I can't boot into windows. I get to the colored windows logo then it restarts. Same thing in safe mode. I tried a system repair and it fails each time. Tried last known configuration and that didn't work either. I'm running out of ideas. The BSOD reads:

Stop: c000021a {fatal system error}
The verification of a knowndll failed. system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x000012f (0x0090d890 0x00000000).
The system has been shut down.

A:Boot loop problem. BSOD c000021a Fatal System Error. Please help

I'm really hoping one of the volunteers will be able to help me out.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/boot-loop-problem-bsod-c000021a-fatal-system-error-please-help.1028482/
Relevancy 38.7%

Accidentally posted this in the Windows Vista forums. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am getting a BSOD seemingly randomly. I do not notice that I do anything in particular to trigger it. Sometimes I'll just be browsing Yahoo! articles and it will crash, other times I will be gaming. I play Terra and League of Legends. I also have Ventrilo downloaded, but other than that it is pretty clean. I've done everything I've seen online to fix the problem... which pretty much means just downloading/installing any Windows updates, scanning for viruses, and running lots and lots of long diagnostic tests (memory and hard drive mostly.) None of them ever alerted me to anything in particular. However, when I run Check for Solutions I do get names of files that describe the problem: sysdata.xml

A:sysdata.xml kernel memory dump BSOD problem error 0x000000d1

Monitor hardware temperature with system monitoring software like Speccy or HWMonitor:
Piriform - Speccy

CPUID - HWMonitor For how to upload a screenshot or file, read here

Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+:RAM - Test with Memtest86+ Pay close attention to part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors"

Tip
Test the RAM with Memtest86+ for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.

Upload a screenshot using:CrystalDiskInfo For how to upload a screenshot or file, read here

Test your Hard Drive by running:Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure
Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002a7b27b, fffff880033e7908, fffff880033e7160}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+a0 )

---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Some common problems are exception code 0x80000003. This means a hard
coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted
/NODEBUG. This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have
hardcoded breakpoints in retail code, but ...
If this happens, make sure a debugger gets connected, and the
system is booted /DEBUG. This will let us see why this breakpoint is
happening.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff80002a7b27b, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: fffff880033e7908, Exception Record Address
Arg4: fffff880033e7160, Context Record Address

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+a0
fffff800`02a7b27b 418b40d8 mov eax,dword ptr [r8-28h]

EXCEPTION_RECORD: fffff880033e7908 -- (.exr 0xfffff880033e7908)
ExceptionAddress: fffff80002a7b27b (nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+0x00000000000000a0)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 0000000000000000
Parameter[1]: ffffffffffffffff
Attempt to read from address ffffffffffffffff

CONTEXT: fffff880033e7160 -- (.cxr 0xfffff880033e7160)
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=fffff80002c2c440 rcx=0000000000000000
rdx=fffff80002c2c430 rsi=fffffa8009ce1890 rdi=000000000000ffff
rip=fffff80002a7b27b rsp=fffff880033e7b40 rbp=0000000000000001
r8=c0fffffa800d0938 r9=0000000000000004 r10=0000000000000000
r11=0000000000000004 r12=0000000000000000 r13=fffff80002c2c430
r14=0000000000000000 r15=fffff880009b7040
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe cy
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010283
nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+0xa0:
fffff800`02a7... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297831-sysdata-xml-kernel-memory-dump-bsod-problem-error-0x000000d1.html
Relevancy 38.7%

I have a home built computer. Windows 7 64 bit, 8 Gigs Ram. As of two days ago I can't boot into windows. I get to the colored windows logo then it restarts. Same thing in safe mode. I tried a system repair and it fails each time. Tried last known configuration and that didn't work either. I'm running out of ideas. The BSOD reads:

Stop: c000021a {fatal system error}
The verification of a knowndll failed. system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x000012f (0x0090d890 0x00000000).
The system has been shut down.

A:Solved: Boot loop problem. BSOD c000021a Fatal System Error. Please help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-boot-loop-problem-bsod-c000021a-fatal-system-error-please-help.1028343/
Relevancy 35.69%

Hello First of all thank Fatal Error bsod BSOD error Kernel_data_inpage_error Or you very much for helping the members However I've a problem with my pc Almost daily I get a BSOD Error from a very long-time Kernel data inpage error BSOD last bsod I got yesterday it was a fatal error It changes sometimes and not getting the bsod error My PC Specifications x ASUS Rampage iii extreme Corsair gb RAM EVGA GTX Crucial m ssd WD BLack WD Enterprise ThermalTake Watt And I replaced these parts recently as they were dafective RAM EVGA GTx one of the wd black and the pc worked fine for about a few days without any bsod any the bsod returned back but as I stated earlier the bsod error sometimes it changes I've done the required diagnostic tool test some other test please take a look at the attachments Any help to resolve this issue will be much appreciated as I really ran out of idea as BSOD Kernel_data_inpage_error Or Fatal Error bsod error I replaced parts recently which I mentioned above Also I checked the new RAM individually with Memtest and the three hdds including the one that was replaced and the test was done through the WD Data Life Guard Crucial m and have all successed the tests Thank you

A:BSOD Kernel_data_inpage_error Or Fatal Error bsod error

Any help will be much appreciated,

Thank you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/378174-bsod-kernel_data_inpage_error-fatal-error-bsod-error.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Hello, so i think i have dealt with this bluescreen 3times now, and it seemed to have gone away after i went from my amd system to intel. But now its there again. The most useful function ever, wake from sleep, is now bluescreening my computer. I instantly tried to use the Disply Driver Uninstaller because thats how i solved this before, but no luck... So please, could anyone help me out? I have the dmp file too. (apparantly this support forum does not allow for dmp file uploads.... well..

https://mega.nz/#!4Z4hWIqT!XuoyoNUKM...RvY0RvlTppYago
Hope that works... (now i realise i could have used google drive and escaped the hassle of creating a mega account...)

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53139-video-internal-scheduler-error-bsod-wake-sleep-bsod-re-appeare.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Hello Guys and Gals my Windows Laptop is in a serious pickle and I have used every bit of troubleshooting knowledge I have learned in my years working in a Windows environment to no result I hope that I am posting in the correct forum and BSOD wont error:0xc0000010 boot Win desktop mode, BSOD, 7 even safe in I have read the forum rules This is my first post on any help forum ever so I hope the way I have written this is in conformance with what you all are used to I have seen BSOD, Win 7 desktop wont boot even in safe mode, BSOD error:0xc0000010 multiple error codes thrown when I forced the computer not to restart and show me the BSOD details This is what is stated Stop x F x xFFFFFA c xFFFFFA CBF xFFFFF B B Summary My laptop boots to the Windows login screen but after logging in startup never finishes completely and is completely unresponsive to Ctrl Shift Esc and any other attempts to pull up the task manager My laptop is dual boot and has these OS's installed Windows Home Premium Genuine and Kali Linux both of which are bit versions When I attempt to boot the BSOD, Win 7 desktop wont boot even in safe mode, BSOD error:0xc0000010 computer into the Windows environment I am able to login at the normal account login page but after this it will take an entire day's time to load the desktop and even when it does finally show the task bar then the icons I am unable to open any of them For instance after about minutes when the taskbar finally appears when I click on the start button whether from the keyboard windows icon or the mouse I will have to wait about minutes until the start button opens its normal window Even when it does I get no response from the system when I attempt to click on any program folder or file I have tried to reboot the computer in safe mode with and without networking support and the computer responds in the same exact fashion never completely loading and even after hours when the icons finally appear I cannot open any folders windows or programs and if I attempt to do so the system will freeze and stay like that until I force BSOD, Win 7 desktop wont boot even in safe mode, BSOD error:0xc0000010 the computer to shutdown manually I am able to boot into safe mode with command prompt seamlessly though and I have tried the normal resolution steps from this command prompt such as chkdsk and sfcscan now which sometimes completes and shows orphaned files and sometimes doesnt complete I have reached out to Microsoft support and the technician suggest I make a Live USB of Hitman Pro with kickstart and I did I ran this tool on bootup and kickstart found about different types of malware and I disinfected quarantined them as it permitted me I rebooted to the same exact issue and upon running the Hitman Pro Live USB again it found no other infection This seemed shady to me so I went ahead and created a Kaspersky Rescue Disk Live CD through my Kali Linux partition which is working perfectly and shows no signs of any damage After running Kaspersky it found approximately types of malware trojans backdoors etc I quickly quarantined disinfected these as per the advice from the Kaspersky program The catch is none of this has fixed the load time responsiveness of my windows environment in the slightest I know there is no memory problem as I have already ran the memory tests from my BIOS and also I dont believe my hard drive is failing because my Linux partition works flawlessly and without a hiccup I am truly exhausted from days of scratching my head at this and throwing everything at it but the kitchen sink Tools Used so far Kaspersky Rescue Disk Live CD Hitman Pro with Kickstart Live USB Chkdsk Sfcscan now Windows recovery partition startup repair reports that there is nothing wrong Windows Restore point My first troubleshoot was to load the only available restore point which did not fix anything Advanced boot options Last known good configuration Safe mode Safe mode with networking Both of which behave in the same exact fa... Read more

A:BSOD, Win 7 desktop wont boot even in safe mode, BSOD error:0xc0000010

Quote: Originally Posted by wlocas

Stop 0x000000F4 (0x0000000000000003, 0xFFFFFA800600c910, 0xFFFFFA800600CBF0, 0xFFFFF8000357B7B0

Havent read the rest. Coz those are not relevant.

Let us know about your storage system. Namely ....
HDD or SSD
How many
Make and model (if possible)
Storage controller mode (SATA/IDE/AHCI/SCSI/RAID)
Storage controller driver
Let us know. Those information (as many of them as possible) will help us to start troubleshooting.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/317481-bsod-win-7-desktop-wont-boot-even-safe-mode-bsod-error-0xc0000010.html
Relevancy 33.97%

I recently built a new system When playing Bad Company I have gotten a consistent BSOD about hour into playing I am not really familiar with BSOD codes and my computer restarted so quickly I was unable to get the exact code When I play again I will try to get the code and add it to the post One thing I noticed when using the Forums System 2, during unknown Bad BSOD BSOD attached jcgriff2 files error, Company Specs is that it showed the Intel HD Graphics from BSOD during Bad Company 2, unknown error, jcgriff2 BSOD files attached the processor being the primary graphics with a current resolution of x x while my Radeon was the secondary graphics with a current resolution of x x I was under the impression that the Intel Graphics should automatically be disabled with the install of my Is it possible that the Intel graphics aren't being disabled properly and being overloaded when I play Like I said I'm not too familiar with debugging and any help would be appreciated This is my first time posting please let me know if there is BSOD during Bad Company 2, unknown error, jcgriff2 BSOD files attached any additional information that is needed and how I can gather it Thanks

A:BSOD during Bad Company 2, unknown error, jcgriff2 BSOD files attached

Sorry I forgot to add the System Health Report. Here it is.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/193534-bsod-during-bad-company-2-unknown-error-jcgriff2-bsod-files-attached.html
Relevancy 33.97%

hii
i have a problem
my laptop (lenovo z710 ) goes blue memoty dump and an error
BSOD error 0x0000016

please help me :-)

A:Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) BSOD error 0x0000016

Hi hemzki.

A stop 0x116 is a display/graphics related issue. For a laptop a stop 0x116 is either a GPU failure or a display driver failure.

Your computer is a laptop with a 700 series nvidia GPU. It seems to be a new one.

Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

If it problems during furmark, RMA the laptop.

But if it is not, then it is a driver issue.

And unfortunately I dont know any driver version that works good with GTX 700 series. You may try the drivers on a trial and error basis:
320.49 WHQL
327.23 WHQL
331.58 WHWL
331.65 WHQL
331.82 WHQL
332.21 WHQL
Any other driver version after that.
Get them from Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

Do a clean install on all of them. Uninstall the previously installed driver first.
Uninstall All nvidia items in Control Panel > Programs and features3D Vision Control Driver
3D Vision Driver
Graphics Driver
HD Audio Driver
PhysX
nvidia Update
GeForce Experience
(Are you using nvidia chipset drivers? If so, dont uninstall anything other than those are listed).
Download the target WHQL. While installing, Select Custom (Advanced) install. In the next page, follow this settings:
Lengthy process, but the only stable version of nvidia is 314.22 lately, which does not support 700 series GPU.

Hope one of the drivers will work good for you.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa8007ac84e0, fffff8800513c15c, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+8f415c )

---------

7: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa8007ac84e0, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff8800513c15c, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: ffffffffc000009a, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000004, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------
FAULTING_IP:
nvlddmkm+8f415c
fffff880`0513c15c 803d560af0ff00 cmp byte ptr [nvlddmkm+0x7f4bb9 (fffff880`0503cbb9)],0

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.16384 (debuggers(dbg).130821-1623) amd64fre

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`02921a48 fffff880`0566b140 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`07ac84e0 fffff880`0513c15c ffffffff`c000009a : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02921a50 fffff880`0563e867 : fffff880`0513c15c fffffa80`0b442000 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`c000009a : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`02921a90 fffff880`0566af4f : fffffa80`ffffd84d ffffffff... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/330775-blue-screen-death-bsod-bsod-error-0x0000016.html
Relevancy 33.97%

I'm trying to fix my friends Inspiron that has the BSOD. He's been getting it since November and did not know what it was so he just ignored it and kept rebooting it until the message happened to not show up. You can go into Safe Mode perfectly fine with no BSOD. Unfortunately I have no idea what to do. I can't do a system restore back to November. I can't figure out which driver it is and I know it's not one you need since Safe Mode is fine. Unfortunately Windows 7 doesn't give you the yellow marker next to drivers anymore. Anyhelp would be appreciated; especially since this is my first time and I hope I did everything right. If I did anything wrong forgive me. Thanks guys!

The error message is 0x0000001e (0xFFFFFFFFC0000096, 0XFFFFF80002EA75CA, 0X0000000000000000, 0X0000000000000000)

A:BSOD after logging in normally. NO BSOD in safe mode. Error 0x0000001e

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294775-bsod-after-logging-normally-no-bsod-safe-mode-error-0x0000001e.html
Relevancy 33.97%

My or while error BSOD 0x0000003b - playing idle BSOD music getting a lot computer has BSOD - getting BSOD error 0x0000003b a lot while idle or playing music been doing this a lot recently and its started doing it more often usually the x b code pops up when either windows media player is on or when it is stood idle for a while Using NirSoft's bluescreen viewer it stating that the ntoskrnl exe is the problem in all minidumps it also sometimes states nvator sys is the other file that causes the bluescreen i have attached the minidumps to this and hopefully someone will tell me how to fix it i have checked online and gathered it down to these options either my PSU is not powerful enough to support the payload my HDD BSOD - getting BSOD error 0x0000003b a lot while idle or playing music is corrupt or the RAM is stating to fail Thank you BSOD - getting BSOD error 0x0000003b a lot while idle or playing music for the people who can help as a side note i have tried formatting and reinstalling my windows bit ultimate but the BSOD can appear on setup and did at one point so i had to renew the whole setup recently it has started doing it a lot more one happened not too long ago and also had the CDD dll file as an error Also before anyone says it YES MY DRIVERS ARE ALL UP TO DATE there are literally no updates available for my hardware which is why i think its either my HDD or RAM My Specs AMD Athlon II X Dualcore Gigabyte M LT-D GB x GB DDR RAM not sure on the manufacturer NVIDIA Geforce GT GB Partitioned Western Digital Sata II HDD

A:BSOD - getting BSOD error 0x0000003b a lot while idle or playing music

UPDATE: this just happened to me aswell... states the NTFS.sys is now the error (Error code 0x00000024) was literally only thumbing through facebook nothing else.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/251960-bsod-getting-bsod-error-0x0000003b-lot-while-idle-playing-music.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Windows x Windows is the original changed error! major still BSOD! X64 components BSOD Win7 and installed OS Retail Vers System is a year old OS install is less than Months old I am having issues trying to narrow down what is causing my computer to keep crashing I have just about changed every single part in my computer and am going nutts Some of the error I get are x f x x x f xfffff e a x f x x x f xfffff e d BSOD Win7 X64 error! changed major components and still BSOD! x f x x x f xfffff e d x b x c xfffff d xfffff c x x xfffffa c cfe x xfffff f e x If I remember correctly this error started when I installed Norton V It is uninstalled now but it continues to BSOD Win7 X64 error! changed major components and still BSOD! happen This was not happening at all before The Case is well ventilated and has access to air The Processor is cooled with an Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro The parts replaced on my computer are Mother board- EVGA i Graphics- X Gforce GTS BSOD Win7 X64 error! changed major components and still BSOD! mb Processor- from a Q to a Q Memory tested using memtest for days All dimms pass Attached you will find all my dumplogs and all the other files required to help with the issues Please help Thanks guys

A:BSOD Win7 X64 error! changed major components and still BSOD!

Quote: Originally Posted by yearzoro

I am having issues trying to narrow down what is causing my computer to keep crashing. I have just about changed every single part in my computer and am going nutts. Some of the error I get are...

0x0000007f (0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000080050031, 0x00000000000406f8, 0xfffff80002e86a63.

0x0000007f (0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000080050031, 0x00000000000006f8, 0xfffff80002e95d09

0x0000007f (0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000080050031, 0x00000000000006f8, 0xfffff80002e88d09)

0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff960001229d0, 0xfffff88005c24010, 0x0000000000000000)

0x00000050 (0xfffffa804c27cfe0, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff88004f899e1, 0x0000000000000005)
If I remember correctly this error started when I installed Norton 360 V2010. It is uninstalled now but it continues to happen. This was not happening at all before. The Case is well ventilated and has access to air. The Processor is cooled with an Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro.
The parts replaced on my computer are

Mother board- EVGA 780i
Graphics- 2X Gforce 8800GTS 512mb
Processor- from a Q6600 to a Q9550
Memory tested using memtest for 6 days. All dimms pass.

Attached you will find all my dumplogs. Please help. Thanks guys!

Your most frequent bugcheck is 7F
Usual causes: Memory corruption, Hardware (memory in particular), Installing a faulty or mismatched hardware (especially memory) or a failure after installing it, 3rd party firewall, Device drivers, SCSI/network/BIOS updates needed, Improperly seated cards, Incompatible storage devices, Overclocking, Virus scanner, Backup tool, Bad motherboard, Missing Service Pack

You have a ton of DMP files it is going to take a bit. back soon
Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/96873-bsod-win7-x64-error-changed-major-components-still-bsod.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Hey, so I was playing SWTOR and I got the BSOD. It has occurred several times in the past day. Here is the information.

I have run memtest already and have had 0 errors. I have all my drive up to date. I also reformatted my computer-NOT REPAIR, but FULL WIPE.

I have attached information via the instructions in thread.

Thank you for your time.

A:BSOD playing SWTOR, BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x0000003b)

The crash dump blames hardware.

Re run these tests again

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

errors might be detected after 7 passes

Do this overnight

Also

Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/269489-bsod-playing-swtor-bsod-error-system_service_exception-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 33.54%

I just signed up and added my playing hardware) error BSOD (no Machine_Check_Exception BF4 new BSOD system specs but i just remembered BSOD playing BF4 (no new hardware) error Machine_Check_Exception BSOD that i left out a lil info for the CPU- its o c stable at and has been absolutely stable for nearly years now with that out of the way I hope you guys can help and that my registration time spent will be worth it and that I can help out in other areas as BSOD troubleshooting is not a skill of mine I had a Gigabyte r x vid card that would constantly crash my computer could not get through a round of bf I took it back and got an ASUS version of the same chipset and it seemed to solve most of the crashes I can play for a couple hours but it will still crash eventually and its not the same type of crash i used to get either this type eventually goes to a blue screen instead of indefinitely frozen and forced to hard reset Im uploading the system dump i hope i did it right if not just let me know so i can re upload it thanks a million if you can help me out

A:BSOD playing BF4 (no new hardware) error Machine_Check_Exception BSOD

figure out the UNSOLVED this thread marking option.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/314881-bsod-playing-bf4-no-new-hardware-error-machine_check_exception-bsod.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi,

I'm trying to help my aunt with here computer. She has been having random BSODS for a while. Been running RAM Checks, disk checks, plugged out GPU, checked temps, disconnected everything except the hard-drive. Been scratching my head for a while.

I ended up formating the computer, and it seemed to solve the problem for a couple of weeks.

But yesterday she gave me a call telling me that it had started again.
I'm thinking it could be a driver problem. I ran the computer for a couple of days at work, without experiencing any problems. I know that she has installed a couple of things when she got it back.

She told me that she was browsing an online newspaper in firefox one of the times the BSOD appeared.

Would be great if anyone could take a look at the logs attached.
Thanks in advanced :]

A:BSOD at random. Last BSOD while using Firefox. Error 0x0000000a

Is there any antivirus installed on this computer? I see none
Run this tool and delete anything it finds:
→ Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller

Where was this copy of windows 7 enterprise purchased from?

You might want to update the BIOS, the current ones are quite old

Code:
BIOS-versjon/-dato Phoenix Technologies, LTD 5.13, 19.03.2008

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257382-bsod-random-last-bsod-while-using-firefox-error-0x0000000a.html
Relevancy 33.54%

3 years since I bought computer and 1st BSOD happened this past Monday, 4/30/2016, but was too slow to capture pics of screen and was working from home.

Tried updating drivers today and then rebooted and got it BSOD again. Auto repair did not work. Got screen shots and then did a restore from before I started updates this morning.

Screen shots attached and ran the BSOD tool as well and zipped and posted here. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I try to keep my computer updated and cleaned regularly to extend its life, so a bit frustrated with this.... TIA!!!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/395497-bsod-error-bsod-0x0000007e-0xffffffffc0000005-1st-time.html
Relevancy 33.54%

I'm not quite sure what the cause of this bsod is. It just happens randomly every other day or so at night.
Thanks for taking a look.

A:BSOD randomly, every other day or so. Error bsod stop: 0x0000007a

Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the “Startup” tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Update the USB3 driver from GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - G1.Sniper M3 (rev. 1.0)

Make it sure that the SSD is having the latest firmware. Samsung SSD Downloads | Samsung SSD

Let us know the results. Also report us for any further BSODs after doing those.

By the way, disabling hibernate would be good for you.

Code:
BugCheck 7A, {20, ffffffffc000009d, fffffa8007ef5078, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+4fb00 )

---------

Code:
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8007a80c00, fffff80000ba0748, fffffa800b7654c0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iusb3hub.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iusb3hub.sys
Probably caused by : iusb3hub.sys

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/371249-bsod-randomly-every-other-day-so-error-bsod-stop-0x0000007a.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hey guys, i want to thank you ahead of time for helping me.

This BSOD is a pain in the butt.

Intel Pentium 2.8GHZ
RAM 3.5
32 bit OS
Intel GG965 Express Chipset Family

I have already reinstalled the operating system multiple times, i think its a faulty graphics card, but i want to be 100% sure before i go and shell out the $$ for a new one

Please help The blue screen error points to igdkmd32.sys & it also says GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

A:BSOD error.. Restarts, but power button stays on, graphics card error?

STOP 0x00000116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR (go to top of page)

Usual causes: Video driver, overheating, bad video card, ?BIOS, ?Power to card (see Significant Posts section below)

http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x00000116

Incase you have overclocked your GPU reset it to the default.
Update your graphics driver to the latest stable version

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/271393-bsod-error-restarts-but-power-button-stays-graphics-card-error.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi,

I've been having Kernal data inpage error which I assume is from a faulty harddrive (or maybe the RAM?!). I occasionally get a disk check during bootup, which didn't seem to help. I was saving up to buy a hybrid SSD/HDD drive before replacing it, but now it seems a bit too late.

Yesterday after a windows update, I rebooted my computer and the desktop was running very slow, nothing would open, explorer.exe would crash, I would be stuck in desktop until I force shutdown by holding the power switch (Shutdown didnt work), after doing this once or twice, I now get a BSOD again with a registry error right after the desktop loads for 1-2 seconds. X051 error code I think.

What step should I take now to diagnose the problem?
Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-kernal-data-inpage-error-now-desktop-crash-with-registry-error.1047424/
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi guys,

I was using my computer today and for the first time ever (had computer for 10 months) I had a BSOD. Here is what I found. Anyone have any thoughts?

FAULTING_MODULE: 81c00000 nt

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

WHEA_ERROR_RECORD: !errrec ffffffff849784e0

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WRONG_SYMBOLS

STACK_TEXT:
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
81ceef84 81fa6f1f 00000124 00000000 849b3578 nt+0xd8681
81ceefa0 81cced6a 849b3578 84ac2de8 00000001 hal+0x5f1f
81ceefc0 81fa6ede 84ac2de8 84ac2f00 81ceeff4 nt+0xced6a
81ceefd0 81fa6fff 00000003 84ac2de8 00000000 hal+0x5ede
81ceeff4 81fa389f 8014a000 00000000 00000000 hal+0x5fff
00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 hal+0x289f

STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: hardware

IMAGE_NAME: hardware

BUCKET_ID: WRONG_SYMBOLS

A:windows vista bsod STOP error (error posted)...any thoughts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajcool123

Hi guys,

I was using my computer today and for the first time ever (had computer for 10 months) I had a BSOD. Here is what I found. Anyone have any thoughts?

FAULTING_MODULE: 81c00000 nt

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

WHEA_ERROR_RECORD: !errrec ffffffff849784e0

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WRONG_SYMBOLS

STACK_TEXT:
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
81ceef84 81fa6f1f 00000124 00000000 849b3578 nt+0xd8681
81ceefa0 81cced6a 849b3578 84ac2de8 00000001 hal+0x5f1f
81ceefc0 81fa6ede 84ac2de8 84ac2f00 81ceeff4 nt+0xced6a
81ceefd0 81fa6fff 00000003 84ac2de8 00000000 hal+0x5ede
81ceeff4 81fa389f 8014a000 00000000 00000000 hal+0x5fff
00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 hal+0x289f

STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: hardware

IMAGE_NAME: hardware

BUCKET_ID: WRONG_SYMBOLS

Hi. . .

A bugcheck of 0x00000124 = 0x124 indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. The reference to WHEA is Windows Hardware Error Architecture. There is an event log for WHEA, under Applications and Services\Microsoft\Windows\Kernel-WHEA. It usually contains entries stating that WHEA was successfully initialized, that x# error sources are active and the record format of WHEA. I have never seen any other entries in it besides ones like these.

In the STACK_TEXT above, 81c00000 nt = 0x81c00000, the starting memory address for nt which is the Microsoft Kernel and system module ntkrnlmp.exe. It is listed as the probable cause because of its expansive memory address range and whatever happened occurred within that memory range. hal = Hardware Abstraction Layer.

I suggest that you look in the Event Viewer, the Device Manager, WERCON (Windows Problem Reports and Solutions) and also PERFMON (Reliability and Performance Monitor - look at both).

As for the graphical interface dbugger - Windbg - use the symbol path -

Code:
SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Then at kd> enter !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn.

This should resolve the symbol errors and provide you with additional information. Please post the full STOP error code (bugcheck) and the four parameters found in the brackets.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-vista-bsod-stop-error-error-posted-any-thoughts-277590.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Occasionally the computer will freeze up and make the quot dieing quot clicking noise with the hard drive working furiously Usually I preform a hard reset but on two occasions I let the computer run and I recieved similar blue screens of death with the hard drive access light solid The first KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR usual info on what may have caused error how to start safe mode etc STOP x A xC E F xC E xF CC x A atapi sys-Address F CC base at F D DateStamp db Beginning dump Inpage XP in Data/Stack Kernel (BSoD STOP Error error) of physical memory The second KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR STOP x A xC E C xC E xF F x B ftdisk sys-Address F F base at F E DateStamp b d Beginning dump of physical memory On the next occasion I was trying to replicate the error after a day of no trouble and did so by entering standby mode then starting the computer back up Surprisingly I got this after saving a file which btw didn't save KERNEL STACK INPAGE Kernel Data/Stack Inpage Error in XP (BSoD STOP error) ERROR STOP x xC E xC E x x Beginning dump of physical memory After the error messsage the computer auto-restarts and runs really slowly requiring a shut-down wait a minute start-up According to microsoft the second parameter in Kernel Data/Stack Inpage Error in XP (BSoD STOP error) each of these is the status http www microsoft com resources d d stp fvlq asp and xC E is STATUS NO SUCH DEVICE I have run mulitiple tests on my hard drive Maxtor Y P including chkdsk and some diagnostics PC Docter Sandra which came up empty before the Kernel Stack Error I also ran PC Docter's scan on the CPU which supposidly tests the L cache another possiable culprit according to microsoft and microsoft's RAM test http oca microsoft com en windiag asp both of which came up empty In addition the computer never completes the memory dump or more likely it's unable to save it and the Event Log records nothing The next day the computer started clicking again but it only appeared as if the explorer shell had shut down and had not restarted and no error message was forthcoming so another hard reset The next time the computer is on I put it into standby wanting to recreate what happened the day before and then ran Dungeon Siege The clicking and hard drive access started but stopped Dungeon Siege went on running A few minutes later it started again but stopped This time the Event Log picked it up Attachement has full txt export this is an edit In System Type Date Time Source CategoryEvent Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone - gt Error PM atapi None - gt Error PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone Information PM Service Control ManagerNone - gt Error PM Service Control ManagerNone - gt Error PM atapi None Warning PM Dhcp None Information PM Tcpip None Information PM eventlog None Information PM eventlog None The text for the atapi error both The device Device Ide IdePort did not respond within the timeout period The text for the first top SCM error Timeout milliseconds waiting for a transaction response from the CiSvc service The text for the second bottem SCM error The mrtRate service failed to start due to the following error The system cannot find the file specified I think the important error is the atapi one since it also appears in the BSoD I have hopefull... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/kernel-data-stack-inpage-error-in-xp-bsod-stop-error-12816.html
Relevancy 33.54%

I'm getting BSOD during normal use whether it be web browsing or during a game Memtest got errors in passes CrystalDiskInfo and SSDlife both say that my drives are quot healthy quot CPU temps tend to hover between - degrees Celsius I've attached the dump files as the forum rules stated Since this could be a drivers issue I included a drivers list as well Here are some dump analysis from WhoCrashed On Sun AM your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp normal inpage during error) 0x7a error data (kernel BSOD use, This was probably caused by the following module win k sys win k x A Bugcheck code x A xFFFFF A D A xFFFFFFFFC E x DF xFFFFF A Error KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR file path C Windows system win k sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company BSOD during normal use, error 0x7a (kernel data inpage error) Microsoft Corporation description Multi-User Win Driver Bug check description This bug check indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time On Sun AM your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys win k x A Bugcheck code x A xFFFFF A D A xFFFFFFFFC E x DF xFFFFF A Error KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR file path C Windows system win k BSOD during normal use, error 0x7a (kernel data inpage error) sys product Microsoft BSOD during normal use, error 0x7a (kernel data inpage error) Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Multi-User Win Driver Bug check description This bug check indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time On Thu PM your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x F Bugcheck code x A xFFFFF FC FCC xFFFFFFFFC E x A B xFFFFF C F Error KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Wed PM your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x F Bugcheck code x A xFFFFF FB xFFFFFFFFC E xA C xFFFFF Error KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Tue AM your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x F Bugcheck code x A xFFFFF FC F C xFFFFFFFFC E x F xFFFFF A E Error KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/401895-bsod-during-normal-use-error-0x7a-kernel-data-inpage-error.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hello again BSOD Forum I've been free of frequent BSODs since earlier this year Recently I must have installed some software or something else must have gone Memory BSOD code. didn't catch Management Error, error wrong because the blue screens are back Here is what happened earlier this year in case anyone needs any further context Several BSODs following power outage Varying BCCodes and frequency There isn't any specific behavior or action that triggers the crashes I was listening to Spotify and browsing the internet with Chrome on the most recent crash Also I seem to be having trouble installing a security update from Microsoft Security Update for Windows for x -based Systems KB I've tried using the quot Update Readiness quot tool supplied by Microsoft but it doesn't seem to be BSOD Memory Management Error, didn't catch error code. working It only asks if I want to install some hotfix instead of the security update that keeps failing Not sure if these two things are related just thought BSOD Memory Management Error, didn't catch error code. I'd throw it out there in case anyone has had experience with this issue Attachment Aside from BSOD Memory Management Error, didn't catch error code. that virus scans have been clear MSE does nightly scans I believe and its definitions are constantly up to date Attached are the SF zip files The last crash I got was a Memory Management error I will run Memtest tonight and post the results tomorrow morning If anyone sees anything of interest in the dumps please don't hesitate to let me know Attachment Thanks in advance Jeremy

A:BSOD Memory Management Error, didn't catch error code.

Not happy to see you again with the issues, RaptorBuddha.

Display drivers are failing. Install and try the NVIDIA DRIVERS 314.22WHQL only.
3D Vision Driver
Graphics Driver
HD Audio Driver
PhysX
nvidia Update
Download 314.22 WHQL. While installing, Select Custom (Advanced) install. In the next page, follow this settings:
Atheros network driver is failing, too. Update it from ATHEROS drivers for Microsoft Windows (Atheros?????), matching your devices model number.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.
If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Let us know the results.

Edit: The msinfo32.nfo file is corrupt..... upload it again for any future need.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80019985d0, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+35084 )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800030488f3, fffff88008515dc0, 0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MmCleanProcessAddressSpace+f7 )

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/314761-bsod-memory-management-error-didnt-catch-error-code.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hiya this problem started when I encountered quot generic host process for win services has encountered a problem and needs to close quot I figured I could have a virus or something so I rebooted to run generic BSOD error|safemode update host error|windows some scans in safe mode Problem is when I attempted to go into safe mode it flashed the blue screen and reset Also this happens when I try and disable auto reset on BSOD so I just don t change it quot -System control panel applet- if the page file on volume C has an initial size of less then megabytes then the system may not be able to create a debugging information file if a STOP error occurs Continue anyways quot After the reset I was given options I haven t seen before quot Windows generic host error|windows update error|safemode BSOD XP professional quot - gt everything starts normally and quot Windows default quot - gt gives me generic host error|windows update error|safemode BSOD a quot hal dll is corrupted quot error I did my scans on normal windows since safemode is giving me BSOD and I didn t find any viruses mal spyware I used these for scanning Microsoft security essentials malwarebytes and spybot After some google searches I tried to update windows via www indowsupdate com but recieved an error message like I didn t have the internet I read somewhere to add it to the quot trusted websites quot and I did but didn t change anything Also from the searches I was redirected a few times so I think I have the google redirect virus Whenever I have this url spelt correctly I recieve a quot cannot access remote server quot error on posting previewing thread Help please nbsp

Relevancy 33.54%

Well I built this computer in september of everything was running great no problems at all until today I left it on and went between Custom 1077... computer. error BSOD. or 0 unknown error built to the store came back and BSOD My computer restarted before I could write down any information quot Error code quot system restore said it was BSOD. error Custom built computer. error unknown between 0 or 1077... a quot unknown error quot which terminated my system My Computer is running fine but I would like to make sure nothing is wrong I'm thinking it may be my mother board because one of the SATA slots is broken and I had to switch to another one System specs Cpu Core i k OS windows vista home premuim bit Motherboard Asrock p extreme Memory gb Corsair vengence quot will increase to as well quot Harddrive TB Graphics card GT quot will upgrade when BSOD is solved quot If you need anymore information I have the app on my phone and should be able to response quickly The resource and Performance monitor file says I have no Anti-virus program but I do Also says the only thing that failed was system service checks - abnormally terminated service check

A:BSOD. error Custom built computer. error unknown between 0 or 1077...

Here is the Full resourse and performance file

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/210705-bsod-error-custom-built-computer-error-unknown-between-0-1077-a.html
Relevancy 33.54%

I keep getting a display driver error and then the computer crashes with the BSOD. It happens quite often but I can't get the error message.

I checked my display drivers and according to the device manager, the drivers are up to date. I believe I have a AMD Radeon HD 7570

I don't know what information to give someone, but please help.

A:BSOD Unsure of Error Code but says Display Driver Error

Hi hmedina62.

Quote: Originally Posted by hmedina62

I keep getting a display driver error

Can you be a bit more specific? Do you get any popup balloon from system trey like this one?

Anyway, the issue is definitely display related. A stop 0x116 is display/graphics failure. And the display driver is not up to date. It is on June 2012.

Update it, but not to the latest. Uninstall your installed latest version of the display driver.
How-To Uninstall AMD Catalyst Drivers From A Windows Based System
Then clean up any possible leftover.
Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Then install version 13.9 WHQL only.
Previous AMD Catalyst? Display Drivers
When the update is done, stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

As it is a branded desktop, one info is very important, The PSU. Let us know the wattage of the PSU.

Also, is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy. Alternatively, you can publish a Speccy snapshot too: Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs .

Let us know the results.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa800f2d14e0, fffff880047a9738, 0, 2}

Unable to load image atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+8738 )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa800f2d14e0, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff880047a9738, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------
FAULTING_IP:
atikmpag+8738
fffff880`047a9738 4055 push rbp

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.16384 (debuggers(dbg).130821-1623) amd64fre

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`04a8e928 fffff880`054dc140 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`0f2d14e0 fffff880`047a9738 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`04a8e930 fffff880`054dbe4a : fffff880`047a9738 fffffa80`0f2d14e0 fffffa80`0f1da010 fffffa80`0a6aa410 : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`04a8e970 fffff880`05582f13 : fffffa80`0f2d14e0 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0f1da010 fffffa80`0a6aa410 : dxgkrnl!TdrIsRecoveryRequired+0x1a2
fffff880`04a8e9a0 fffff880`055accf1 : fffffa80`ffffffff 00000000`00461c24 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : dxgmms1!VidSchiReportHwHang+0x40b
fffff880`04a8ea80 fffff880`0557e2e1 : fffffa80`0a6aa410 fffffa80`00000002 00000000`00461c24 00000000`00000000 : dxgmms1!VidSchiCheckHw... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/332732-bsod-unsure-error-code-but-says-display-driver-error.html
Relevancy 33.54%

I was watching an episode on naruto then my computer had the honor to give me a bsod because it hates my sorry azz. Please someone help me, this computer has been having problems ever since I built it 4+ months ago and never resolved the issue. Sometimes it freezes, restarts but it has gotten rare as time passed because now I rarely run any programs because I hate the feeling of getting a bluescreen man. I have included the zip file with all required files.

A:BSOD Error, Critical termination error, f4 while watching stream

Hi osmeus.

Make it sure that the SSD is having the latest firmware.
How to Upgrade Samsung SSD Firmware | StorageReview.com - Storage Reviews

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/321939-bsod-error-critical-termination-error-f4-while-watching-stream.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi,

I am getting a BSOD when using a laptop that has recently had sophos safeguard installed.

When using driver verfier it indicates that the error is caused by the BEFLT.sys file which is a safeguard file.

This is a standard image however used on hundreds of laptops and rarely does this error occur and usually goes once the laptop is re-image however this has come back on a freshly imaged laptop which has only had the xerox documate 262 drivers/software recently installed on it.

Any help much appreciated before I raise this with Sophos

Thanks

A:BSOD error after Sophos safeguard Install. BEFLT.SYS error

The BSOD is caused by Utimaco Safeware AG - a member of the Sophos Group.

Code:
fffff880`0a2a9108 fffff880`0100a44fUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\cegaes2m.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cegaes2m.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cegaes2m.sys
cegaes2m+0xa44f
Description here: What is cegaes2m.sys ? | System Explorer

Code:
fffff880`0a2a9208 fffff880`00e2fb34*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for be_fltim.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for be_fltim.sys
be_fltim+0x7b34
Description here: What is be_fltim.sys ? | System Explorer

Even when you enabled Driver Verifier, the same thing came out as the victim.

Code:
BugCheck C9, {23e, fffff880013ee9f0, fffff98002d6a820, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for BEFLT.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for BEFLT.SYS
Probably caused by : BEFLT.SYS ( BEFLT+109f0 )
Description here: What is beflt.sys ? | System Explorer

So you know what is causing the issue; and how to get rid of the issue.

Had I been there, I would have uninstalled Sofos Safeguard.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308643-bsod-error-after-sophos-safeguard-install-beflt-sys-error.html
Relevancy 33.54%

I recently upgrade my computer from Windows 7 Pro 32 bit to Windows 7 Pro 64 bit; so I'm pretty sure my issues are somewhat driver based.

Most of the time the BSOD's happen randomly; though some of the times are when launching games.

I'm a novice at understanding/interpreting the dump files so help is greatly appreciated.

The dmp files are attached! If you need any more info, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Ran Windows in SafeMode for about an hour or two. Ran fine without any crashes.

A:Random BSOD, multiple error codes, error ntoskrnl.exe

Still having this problem. I uninstalled adn reinstalled all my drivers. I ran chkdsk (There was a few corruption, but they've been fixed). I ran Seatools - all tests passed. I have no idea what else to try. Any suggestions?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/378718-random-bsod-multiple-error-codes-error-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 33.54%

http://www.sevenforums.com/attachmen...1&d=1324019702
dump file attachment

I am getting the blue screen error.
but it is not significant. happens anytime. sometims pc works 24 hours without error. somtimes it comes. please help.

Relevancy 33.54%

Recently I restored my computer to windows 7 after using Windows 8 for a short period of time provided by my university. I don't think the story as to why I went back is very necessary so I'll skip it and get onto my problem.

Upon returning to Win7, I began to get some errors, namely my computer would BSOD every time that it went to "sleep". Additionally, on boot-up, the bios would give me the option to boot in Win8.1, even though I had removed it.

I'm trying to solve the BSOD issue, however I think that the two are related. I have attached the minidump folders and sysinfo in a .zip. I was trying to resolve this on my own - however my understanding of hardware and software is obviously not advanced enough to do so.

A:BSOD error when computer goes to sleep. Unable to get error codes.

The zip you uploaded does not contain any crash dump.

Follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any disc cleanup program before you upload another zip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/330056-bsod-error-when-computer-goes-sleep-unable-get-error-codes.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi First i had bsod error a Memory Management about days ago and i reported it here in this BSOD then Nonpaged In error > Page error 50 Area Fault 3b topic http www sevenforums com crashes-debugging -bsod-error- a-memory management html and it ended and never came again since then but now this happened BCCode b BCP C BCP FFFFF CB D BCP FFFFF A DBA BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Amr AppData Local Temp BSOD error 3b then error 50 > Page Fault In Nonpaged Area WER- - sysdata xml And while collecting dump data this happened page fault in nonpaged area BCCode BCP FFFFFA A B BCP BCP FFFFF CB C BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem BSOD error 3b then error 50 > Page Fault In Nonpaged Area C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Amr AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml I'm very angry at my machine I hope you can help i've collected my DUMP info and attached it This is my system specifications Hp pavilion dv Notebook PC Intel core i M GHz MB RAM Intel HD graphic card switchable to ATI Radeon HD x Windows Ultimate Service Pack which isn't the original copy that came with the device when i bought it Thanks in advance

A:BSOD error 3b then error 50 > Page Fault In Nonpaged Area

Quote: Originally Posted by Dr Amr

Code:
Hi ,
First i had bsod error 1a Memory_Management about 10 days ago and i reported it here in this topic
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-debugging/190348-bsod-error-1a-memory_management.html
and it ended and never came again since then
but now this happened
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002CB5D93
BCP3: FFFFF8800A8DBA20
BCP4: 0000000000000000
Product: 256_1
C:\Windows\Minidump\102011-16832-01.dmp
C:\Users\Amr\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-8942819-0.sysdata.xml
And while collecting dump data this happened
page_fault_in_nonpaged_area
BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFFFFA8039A7B320
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFF80002CB2C35
BCP4: 0000000000000002
C:\Windows\Minidump\102011-13010-01.dmp
C:\Users\Amr\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-32463-0.sysdata.xml
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I'm very angry at my machine
I hope you can help
i've collected my DUMP info and attached it

This is my system specifications

Hp pavilion dv6 3300 Notebook PC
Intel core i5 M480 2.67GHz
4096 MB RAM
Intel HD graphic card switchable to ATI Radeon 6550 HD
x64 Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 which isn't the original copy that came with
the device when i bought it

Thanks in advance .

These were caused by a memory exception. Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver (possibly/probably Kaspersky) is causing the problem.
1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/192794-bsod-error-3b-then-error-50-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hello,

A few days ago I got a random BSOD with the 0x0..1E stop error. Now my computer will rarely boot and when it does it still randomly gets the same BSOD. I once got a 1D stop error but its mostly 1E that keeps happening. I run Windows 7 Professional 64-bit and this time I used a Windows DVD to start up my computer. One time and only one I got the error message (while booting the computer) "BOOTIMGR corrupt, system couldnt boot" or something like that. I restarted my computer after I saw that and it was gone. I've attached two ZIP files of two different .dmp files that were created today with about 15-20 minutes in between them. Is there something wrong with my bios? If not, what could it be?

Thank you for any support, greatly appreciated

A:Random BSOD stop error 0x0000001E, hardware error?

Also maybe worth noting that I had not updated drivers in a while, right after posting this I updated my monitor's drivers. The rest were up to date.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/277220-random-bsod-stop-error-0x0000001e-hardware-error.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Had a BSOD on Sunday Took the sides off the computer to find the heatsink caked in dust Cleared that out with some compressed air and seemed to do the trick just fine Computer fan running much quieter too then All fine on Monday and then cranked the PC up this evening and BSOD again Couldn't get Windows to start so tried removing RAM errors, and 0x0000003B BSOD 0x00000050 error error multiple and then removing all hard drives except my boot drive containing Windows Set up BSOD multiple errors, error 0x00000050 and error 0x0000003B is SSD with Windows on second SSD with programs on HDD for files and data and second HDD for backup that set up has been running fine for some time Have managed to get Windows to load and no BSOD currently with three drives plugged in and the main HDD for data NOT plugged in Not sure if that drive is the common problem Some BSOD messages I have seen before it vanishes include PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and REGISTRY ERROR and SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Any help and advice much appreciated The diagnostic data was run without said HDD plugged in Brief update PC still running but trying to shut down I get a Windows Explorer has stopped working error as below Could this be linked to the other drive not being plugged in The unplugged drive contains my 'Desktop' so I wonder if this is confusing Windows somehow Only way to shut down seems to be to just power off Problem signature Problem Event Name APPCRASH Application Name Explorer EXE Application Version Application Timestamp d ee Fault Module Name SHELL dll Fault Module Version Fault Module Timestamp dd c Exception Code c Exception Offset c OS Version Locale ID Additional Information Additional Information a f f b d e db Additional Information bfa Additional Information bfac edc eca a addb c a f

A:BSOD multiple errors, error 0x00000050 and error 0x0000003B

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
BugCheck A, {fffff900008d1ee9, 0, 0, fffff80002ad41dc}

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!AllocThreadBufferWithTag+24 )

Hmm, re-install Windows as your getting 0x51 errors because 0x51 errors are registry related errors.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373684-bsod-multiple-errors-error-0x00000050-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi 2 days ago I turned my computer on and I was logging in as normal. It finished doing the 'starting windows sequence' and then the screen turned black, with a cursor. I waited then the BSOD came up. ALSO the KSOD comes up in the Safe Mode as well.I spam f8 and I have tried everything.The most successful being the last good known config boot.It gets to the login screen but then the BSOD come ups. I cannot access the recovery option due to it being a Pre Installed Windows 7 system. I have searched hours on end trying to find a solution but most have focused while the user has access to Start Task Manager or Safe Mode. PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!

Computer Specs:

Windows 7 Home Premuim x64

Acer Aspire Z5710 All-in-One Touch PC

Intel I7- 840

NVIDIA GT 240 1024mb ded.

2TB HDD

A:KSOD error before Login Screen then BSOD, error 0x0000007A

Have a look at this tutorial you may find it helpful:

Troubleshooting Windows 7 Failure to Boot

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/291728-ksod-error-before-login-screen-then-bsod-error-0x0000007a.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi,
I have started getiing random BSOD atlaest 5-7 times today on my laptop. It just says Page File error in non paged area evrytime.

The laptop is fairly new and used very mildly.
Please guide what to do.

i have attached the mini dump files.
Thanks.

012216-20625-01.zip

A:Random BSOD error Page Error in Non Paged Area

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/38296-random-bsod-error-page-error-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 33.11%

A couple weeks ago I accidentally installed adware with some freeware software I was downloading I thought nothing of it as it didn t bother ERROR Virus Code Error BSOD: 777 and 00XB10999 me much and honestly after using Hitman Pro I thought it was completely removed A couple days after the Hitman Pro BSOD: ERROR 777 and Error Code 00XB10999 Virus scan supposedly removed this adware BSOD: ERROR 777 and Error Code 00XB10999 Virus I return to my computer to find it shut down I started it up and a big blue unclosable window appears in the middle of my screen saying Cluster Errors Detected Hard drive may not work properly BSOD Error failure operating system Host Blue Screen Error x CE Please contact Windows Support Center for further assistance USA amp Canada Toll Free - - - Also I get a notification that says You are about to be logged off Error Code XB Windows Might Be Infected With Trojan Virus Your Financial Information Might Be At Risk Please Contact Emergency Virus - - - After a few minutes it notifies me that my computer is scheduled to shutdown in minutes which it actually does unless I go into CMD and type quot shutdown -a quot Even after having the shutdown abort it continuously tries again approximately every minutes until I finally let it shutdown I have already attempted to use Hitman Pro as aforementioned Adwcleaner Malwarebytes Sophos Virus Removal Avast Browser Cleanup and Charter Security Suite to remove the virus but they have all been botched attempts One time I finally stopped seeing the blue screen and shutdown notifications after using several of the mentioned programs but was unable to access the internet I checked the internet LAN options and the checkbox for a proxy server was unchecked so I ran Adwcleaner to see what was wrong It said it removed a proxy server upon restart but unfortunately this caused the blue screen and the shutdown notifications to return Here is my system info Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM i - CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX - Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd X -UP Antivirus Computer Security Updated and Enabled nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-error-777-and-error-code-00xb10999-virus.1155630/
Relevancy 33.11%

Hello,

Over the last few months I have encountered repeated BSOD crashes on my desktop. The two error codes I got before my computer reset (like lighting fast) was error 0x0000007e and error 0x000000D6.

I have had previous crashes (BSOD) but not this frequently and I occasionally (as in like once/twice in a few months) get video driver crashes (yet apparently I am up to date driver-wise).

I have noticed a lot that these crashes seem to occur when I am running world of warcraft (haters gonna hate etc) or when I am using google chrome on multiple windows.

Attached is the requested zip file with all the logs and details etc as per the instructions at the top of this forum.

Any help you guys could give would be appreciated

A:BSOD playing WoW, error 0x0000007e and error 0x000000D6

Did you ever check this thread?http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...ml#post2174612
And please disable driver verifier as it may create false BSOD-sDriver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/277992-bsod-playing-wow-error-0x0000007e-error-0x000000d6.html
Relevancy 33.11%

hello guys! After a year of daily BSODs with errors 0x0000009c and 0x00000124 i decided to ask for your help.
I am having them mainly while drawing in Photoshop Cs5 and on idling.
It would be nice if someone could help me..

My System Spec:
cpu: i7 970 3.2Ghz
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58
Ram: Corsair CMT12GX3M3A2000C9
Gpu:Asus EnGTX460 1GDDR5
HDD: Corsair SSD Force 60GB

ps: I have checked the RAM using MemTestx86 and everything was fine

A:BSOD while in Photoshop CS5,error 0x0000009c, error 0x00000124

Stop 0x124 is a hardware error

If you are overclocking try resetting your processor to standard settings and see if that helps.

If you continue to get BSODS, here are some things you may want to consider.

This is usually heat related, defective hardware, memory or even processor though it is"possible" that it is driver related (rare).

Quote:
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
Synopsis:

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.
Generic "Stop 0x124" Troubleshooting Strategy:

1) Ensure that none of the hardware components are overclocked. Hardware that is driven beyond its design specifications - by overclocking - can malfunction in unpredictable ways.
2) Ensure that the machine is adequately cooled.
If there is any doubt, open up the side of the PC case (be mindful of any relevant warranty conditions!) and point a mains fan squarely at the motherboard. That will rule out most (lack of) cooling issues.
3) Update all hardware-related drivers: video, sound, RAID (if any), NIC... anything that interacts with a piece of hardware.
It is good practice to run the latest drivers anyway.
4) Update the motherboard BIOS according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Their website should provide detailed instructions as to the brand and model-specific procedure.
5) Rarely, bugs in the OS may cause "false positive" 0x124 events where the hardware wasn't complaining but Windows thought otherwise (because of the bug).
At the time of writing, Windows 7 is not known to suffer from any such defects, but it is nevertheless important to always keep Windows itself updated.

6) Attempt to (stress) test those hardware components which can be put through their paces artificially.
The most obvious examples are the RAM and HDD(s).
For the RAM, use the in-built memory diagnostics (run MDSCHED) or the 3rd-party memtest86 utility to run many hours worth of testing.
For hard drives, check whether CHKDSK /R finds any problems on the drive(s), notably "bad sectors".
Unreliable RAM, in particular, is deadly as far as software is concerned, and anything other than a 100% clear memory test result is cause for concern. Unfortunately, even a 100% clear result from the diagnostics utilities does not guarantee that the RAM is free from defects - only that none were encountered during the test passes.

7) As the last of the non-invasive troubleshooting steps, perform a "vanilla" reinstallation of Windows: just the OS itself without any additional applications, games, utilities, updates, or new drivers - NOTHING AT ALL that is not sourced from the Windows 7 disc.
Should that fail to mitigate the 0x124 problem, jump to the next steps.
If you run the "vanilla" installation long enough to convince yourself that not a single 0x124 crash has occurred, start installing updates and applications slowly, always pausing between successive additions long enough to get a feel for whether the machine is still free from 0x124 crashes.
Should the crashing resume, obviously the very last software addition(s) may be somehow linked to the root cause.
If stop 0x124 errors persist despite the steps above, and the harware is under warranty, consider returning it and requesting a replacement which does not suffer periodic MCE events.
Be aware that attempting the subsequent harware troubleshooting steps may, in some cases, void your warranty:

8) Clean and carefully remove any dust from the inside of the machine.
Reseat all connectors and memory modules.
Use a can of compressed air to clean out the RAM DIMM sockets as much as possible.

9) If all else fails, start removing items of hardware one-by-one in the hope t... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/231431-bsod-while-photoshop-cs5-error-0x0000009c-error-0x00000124.html
Relevancy 33.11%

I have no idea what is wrong with my computer its specs are
Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 Motherboard
Intel I5-3570K 3.4GHz Processor
1TB Western Digital HDD
Sapphire 7970 Graphics Card
I believe it has something to do with the Standard SATA AHCI Controller because it says its corrupt/damaged but when I try to update the driver it says it has the latest update, the computer goes to a blue screen freezes saying your computer ran into a problem and needs to restart please help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-fatal-hardware-error-whea-error.1170649/
Relevancy 33.11%

Hello,
I have been trying to play Dragons Age: Inquisition on my computer for quite some time and it always ends up in a BSOD with the WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. I do play other games and none of them have resulted in BSODs so I am at a loss how to proceed.

Would greatly appreciate any advice.
TY2014-Sat_02_21_2015_223400_84.zip

Thanks!

A:BSOD playing DAI, error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Test your CPU with Prime95 Blend test. After that Small FFT. and test your RAM: RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Help Forums
one stick at a time eight passes per stick.
Remove Asus Charger and Driver Reference Table - cfosspeed6.sys

Code:
AiChargerPlus.sys Thu Apr 19 03:17:35 2012 (4F8F67AF)
Asus Charger Driver [br] Likely BSOD cause - haven't seen recently (15Jan2013)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys

AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 11:54:47 2012 (5034AC67)
Asus PCProbe Utility
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys

asmtufdriver.sys Fri Sep 28 12:55:29 2012 (50658221)
ASMedia Technology ASMFUD-Win32 - 107x Upper Filter Driver Most likely an ASMedia USB 3.0 controller drivers
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtufdriver.sys

IOMap64.sys Tue Jul 2 10:27:47 2013 (51D28F03)
ASUS Kernel Mode Driver ?Asus Smart Doctor/iTracker 2 Asus GPU Tweak and GPU Tweak Streaming from this link: BSOD after sleep, restarts, driver_power_state_failure )
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IOMap64.sys

bcbtums.sys Wed Aug 7 17:11:22 2013 (5202639A)
Broadcom Bluetooth Firmware Download Filter driver from Broadcom Corporation.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=bcbtums.sys

intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 10:46:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
Intel Processor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys

bcmwl63a.sys Thu Oct 31 09:31:55 2013 (5272157B)
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=bcmwl63a.sys

asmtxhci.sys Thu Jan 9 10:16:37 2014 (52CE68F5)
Asmedia USB 3.0 driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtxhci.sys

asmthub3.sys Thu Jan 9 10:16:42 2014 (52CE68FA)
ASMedia USB 3.0 Hub driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmthub3.sys

TeeDriverx64.sys Thu Mar 13 19:21:52 2014 (5321F740)
Intel Management Engine Interface driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TeeDriverx64.sys

asstor64.sys Fri Mar 14 04:38:20 2014 (532279AC)
Asmedia ASM-106x Sata 6G controller
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asstor64.sys

e1d64x64.sys Fri Mar 14 19:10:25 2014 (53234611)
Intel(R) Gigabit Adapter NDIS 6.x driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e1d64x64.sys

dump_iaStorA.sys Fri Apr 4 01:00:05 2014 (533DE7F5)
driver created to provide disk access during crash dump file generation
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_iaStorA.sys

iaStorA.sys Fri Apr 4 01:00:05 2014 (533DE7F5)
Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStorA.sys

cfosspeed6.sys Thu Apr 10 16:08:27 2014 (5346A5DB)
cFosSpeed - The Internet Accelerator
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cfosspeed6.sys

rzpmgrk.sys Thu Apr 17 21:36:12 2014 (53502D2C)
Razer Overlay Support Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=rzpmgrk.sys

RTKVHD64.sys Thu Apr 24 13:40:09 2014 (5358F819)
Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys

SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys Tue Sep 16 10:53:25 2014 (5417FA85)
Samsung RAPID Mode Disk Filter driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys

SamsungRapidFSFltr.sys Tue Sep 16 10:53:46 2014 (5417FA9A)
Samsung RAPID Mode File Filter driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SamsungRapidFSFltr.sys

nvhda64v.sys Thu Oct 9 19:02:27 2014 (5436BFA3)
nVidia HDMI Audio Device (nForce chipset driver)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvhda64v.sys

rzpnk.sys Fri Oct 17 21:38:10 2014 (54417022)
Razer Overlay Support
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=rzpnk.sys

aswMonFlt.sys Thu Nov 6 13:53:07 2014 (545B6F33)
avast! File System Minifilter Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswMonFlt.sys

aswRvrt.sys Thu Nov 6 13:53:22 2014 (545B6F42)
Avast! Revert driver[br](Likely a boot driver)
http://www.carrona.org... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/61951-bsod-playing-dai-error-whea-uncorrectable-error.html
Relevancy 33.11%

I ve always had weird things wrong with my system which I ve suspected memory problems happens Error BSOD System 1000000a, code often Error like games that take up a lot of memory would sometimes crash etc I had gotten BSODs before but RARELY Now recently at least once a day System Error BSOD Error code 1000000a, happens often I ve been getting System Error BSOD Error code 1000000a, happens often this BSOD quot DRIVER LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO quot something like that Here System Error BSOD Error code 1000000a, happens often is the exact error I get Error code a parameter parameter parameter parameter f Error code a parameter c e a parameter parameter parameter ffa Error code a parameter parameter c parameter parameter e c Those above are from separate occasions all within days The odd thing is this BSOD started coming recently I would get a BSOD maybe ce a week at most before and now I am getting this every day Another thing I ve noticed is my computer sometimes get sluggish after a restart from a BSOD its very odd I ve run windows debugger on the mini dumps of those crashes and got Probably caused by SCSIPORT SYS SCSIPORT for one of them and Probably caused by ntoskrnl exe for the other two Thanks nbsp

A:System Error BSOD Error code 1000000a, happens often

My computer specs are:

Intel prescott 3.0ghz w/ HT
WD 160GB 8mb buffer 7200rpm hard drive
2 x 512mb kingston ddr400 valueram
Radeon 9550 video card (AGP 8x)
Creative Live! 5.1 sound card (PCI)
Geniatech X8000A hdtv tuner card (PCI)
NEC 2510A dvd burner
Samsung 162c dvd drive
350watt antec tru power supply

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/system-error-bsod-error-code-1000000a-happens-often.715502/
Relevancy 33.11%

I recently bought this computer that had windows and so I installed window it's an hp pavilion p d and it was fine for like the first day and I've had it for nowAfter I installed windows it started crashing and going to the blue screen frequently I got a different error each time for example a few I saw wereSystem service exception dxgmms sys xc System thread exception not handledPage fault in nonpaged areaWin kbase sysIrql not less or equalThis stuff happens on the blue screen and half the time I'm not even doing anything like twice it did this while I was on Skype and then another time while nothing was up and it was just sitting on the home screenSo I started looking up how to fix it and I went through defraged and optimized it then did a memory scan to see any faults and there was none I did the updates to the card and driver and what not and all of that stuff is already updated I even looked for anything nvidia related as its been said to have been a problem but that wasnt there either Could it be an internal issue Or how would I know if windows was installed improperly or became corrupt for some reason So I'm really hoping someone can help because I really like this laptop and I don't wanna have to get rid of it but I have legit no clue what's goingThanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Constant-bsod-stop-error-new-error-everytime/td-p/5675933
Relevancy 33.11%

I've had my computer for over month's now When I bought it only came with one GTX so I bought the exact same one and SLI'd them together On startup I got a BSOD dealing with Error SLI cards, 0x0000007E BSOD Error After waiting BSOD Error dealing with SLI cards, 0x0000007E Error a bit and restarting the computer it went through just fine Now for the past couple months if I restarted my computer usually I'd get the same BSOD but if i restarted again it would just fine Now however that does not work anymore So far I've switched both cards out BSOD Error dealing with SLI cards, 0x0000007E Error to BSOD Error dealing with SLI cards, 0x0000007E Error run by themselves in multiple spots in the Computer So i'm sure its not them However soon as I put one in It doesn't matter if its got power or not If I put it in the slot I get the error I get the BSOD on start up the error right now is STOP x e xffffffffC xfffff c xfffff d xfffff d c I've tried that BlueViewer program as well It doesn't register this crash probably cause its on startup

A:BSOD Error dealing with SLI cards, 0x0000007E Error

Quote: Originally Posted by Xsorus

STOP : 0x0000007e (0xffffffffC00000005,0xfffff8000c506881,0xfffff8802d40968,0xfffff88002d401c0)

I've tried that BlueViewer program as well, It doesn't register this crash (probably cause its on startup)

It is tough to debug a BSOD without seeing the crash dump; but as the situation you are explaining, there is no option.

According to carrona.org: STOP 0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Usual causes: Insufficient disk space, Device driver, Video card, BIOS, Breakpoint with no debugger attached, Hardware incompatibility, Faulty system service, Memory, 3rd party remote control.

As you can isolate the issue specifically, the GPU, pay first attention to the underlined ones.
Uninstall the display driver that is installed. Install any earlier version that worked good for you.
If you have access to any other computer, apply the cards there too, see what happens. If possible, stress test the cards with Furmark in that computer.
Plan to update the BIOS to version Version 4608 (dated 2014.01.03) from ASUS.
Mostly any PCIe GPU should work there, but make it sure that you can use the 700 Series GTX with the board, specially using the SLI technology.To use SLI, you need the hardware to be SLI certified:Motherboard
Power Supply (PSU)
Chessis

At first make these things sure. Let us know accordingly, for any sort of helps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/322010-bsod-error-dealing-sli-cards-0x0000007e-error.html
Relevancy 33.11%

I've recently installed Windows 8.1 on a new SSD (Crucial MX100 256GB). Ever since, i've been getting this BSOD error once per day.

I've done the following:

- Updated Windows driver
- Ran chkdsk C: /f /r /x

and it still doesn't work. What else do I need to do?

TIA!

Relevancy 33.11%

My wife was installing new software and when she started up the computer again it has an error message. The computer is 5 years old and the tech support has expired. I am wondering if anyone can guide me through fixing the computer. I ran an analysis and it came up with uncontrollable data error or media block. The computer gets to the windows XP screen and then a blue box comes up saying among other things to disable BIOS and cache and restart using safe mode-advanced startup options (F8). I cannot seem to get beyond the "call dell prompt".
Thank you all......

A:Error code (uncorrectable data error) [BSOD]

I assume the blue box is full screen?
It is called a BSOD(Blue Screen of Death) or just Blue screen... you may find that renaming your thread to state that its a blue screen you will probably get an answer. Best thing to start with though, would be to log in in safe mode (by tapping F8 when booting up your pc and choosing to start up in safe mode) then to uninstall the program because it is obviously the cause, what piece of software is it? generally BSODs will be to do with hardware/drivers/things that windows cannot fix on the fly.
There are other users which can give you a definitive answer with this because i am not experienced enough to know how to analyse it...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-code-uncorrectable-data-error-bsod-243119.html
Relevancy 33.11%

Hello guys i'v still been getting BSOD's and this time I got this page fault error, I haven't got this one before so I have no idea what it may be linked to. Any help will be appreciated.

A:BSOD Error Page fault in non paged error

Please use this tool to update your profile specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/270635-bsod-error-page-fault-non-paged-error.html
Relevancy 33.11%

Hi guys!

I have MASSIVE issues with my laptop at the minute!
BSOD all the time! i can't fix and i know i need to get the dump file (or something like that) but again, have no idea how...
Im sorry i am so useless but have all but given up with this thing

Will help in any way i can! Thanks!

Hp envy 14
Windows home premium 64bit
Error: bugcode_usb_driver

Long number thing: 0x000000fe (0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000006, 0x0000000000000005, 0xfffffa800a2277aq)

THANKS!

A:BSOD frequently. ERROR: BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER, error 0x000000fe

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/268632-bsod-frequently-error-bugcode_usb_driver-error-0x000000fe.html
Relevancy 33.11%

I've recently installed Windows 8.1 on a new SSD (Crucial MX100 256GB). Ever since, i've been getting this BSOD error once per day.

I've done the following:

- Updated Windows driver
- Ran chkdsk C: /f /r /x

and it still doesn't work. What else do I need to do?

TIA!

Relevancy 33.11%

Sadly it would seem clicking my heels together has yet to render a solution so I thought you fine folks might know whats wrong with my baby Of late ive Crashes, BSOD Oh Error's, Combo My. BSOD's been getting random freezes and I do mean random Sometimes they occur during full screen game operation or doing nothing but chatting on msn A lot of the freezes just sit in game no Error's, Crashes, BSOD Oh My. Combo BSOD's HDD activity or otherwise attempt to do anything but sit Error's, Crashes, BSOD Oh My. Combo BSOD's in the frozen wonky screen sometimes it goes to a BSOD of which is a System Service Exception and IRQL Not Less Or Equal Also of note there has been ZERO OCing to the rig itself and I had MSI afterburner installed but mainly to monitor GPU temp the new radeon card I got ran at degrees obviously a mite to hot so I RMA'd and the latest card was working fine up until this BSOD and freezery nightmare Also this all seemed to be preceeded by the damndest thing which was avg virus scanner ive since switched to Security Essentials tried to quarentine my ccc exe for the video card Which as far as I knew was not a trojan and rather a core hunk of my video cards drivers and management The system was purchased back in July of ' and has since gotten a few upgrades from standard Buy the iBUYPOWER Gamer Power D Desktop PC at TigerDirect ca lt --seriously I didnt format it like that They arent even selling it anymore Wacky html Was the box in general with OEM windows pre-installed since then ive broken a fan on the case and replaced that And gotten a new video card from XFX its a Radeon HD all the rest is as the webpage up yonder And a new RAM chip which is this bad boy below First link is exact vid card second is ram chip Newegg ca - XFX HD- A-ZNFC Radeon HD Juniper XT GB -bit GDDR PCI Express x HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card Buy the Kingston Blu HS GB DDR MHz Memory Module at TigerDirect ca My apologies if this is a incomplete post just on my way out to work will update tonight if im missing anything

A:Error's, Crashes, BSOD Oh My. Combo BSOD's

I have also updated my system specs on the profile with as much information as I was able to. The Powersupply will be updated when I get home tonight.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/216650-errors-crashes-bsod-oh-my-combo-bsods.html
Relevancy 32.68%

Hello A very strange and quite permanent problem with using Windows Live Messenger has occured recently When I log on I can use it like normal for minutes or so then the whole computer starts freezing up While Alt-Tab command still works Then the mouse input is disabled Then I get a BSOD The first two times the computer started acting weird however I got BSOD, [moved Windows or Live 0x7A BSOD from Crashes] Problem recurring Messenger 0x77 a remote procedure call as opposed to a BSOD I Windows Live Messenger recurring BSOD 0x77 or 0x7A Problem [moved from BSOD, Crashes] have been able to use Windows Live Messenger recurring BSOD 0x77 or 0x7A Problem [moved from BSOD, Crashes] Windows Live Messenger for a long time until recently Less than a week ago when I got a BSOD usually calling x Kernel Stack Inpage Error or a x A At one instance An example of a full BSOD code with parameters is x A xE E E xC B xBF C B x with the x A BSOD the affected file was win k sys at address BF C B with base at BF datestamped F f Today I also got a BSOD logging into hotmail The computer otherwise works as normal as long as I do not remain online for too long in hotmail or when refraining from using the Live Messenger client I have uninstalled and reinstalled Live Messenger in case that would have been the problem I also reinstalled Firefox to its latest version The problem persists still I have searched for viruses with the latest definitions and I have updated Spybot S amp D likewise and searched for spy- and malware The computer is apparently clean I have run CHKDSK with the F-flag enabled on startup and no sectors were damaged I have tried looking for Messenger USN-sharing service in the services msc and cannot find it Everything seems to be quite normal Furthermore I can use Ebuddy perfectly as a substitute But it's not at all normal So I did a HijackThis-search and here's the log Code Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on - - Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Alwil Software Avast AvastSvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Creative Shared Files CTAudSvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program TortoiseSVN bin TSVNCache exe C Program Delade filer EPSON EBAPI eEBSVC exe C Program Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA EXE C Program Delade filer EPSON EBAPI SAgent exe C Program Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaantmon exe C Program Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Delade filer Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaanotif exe C Program Creative SBAudigy ZS Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe C Program Creative SBAudigy ZS DVDAudio CTDVDDET EXE C WINDOWS system mysqlcc exe C Program CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C Program Dell Media Experience DMXLauncher exe C Program Delade filer InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program D-Tools daemon exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system CTHELPER EXE C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program ALWILS Avast avastUI exe C Program ekort ekort exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Canon CAL CALMAIN exe C WINDOWS system OBroker exe C Program Delade filer Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exe C download Bitlord Downloads Xpadder exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Program Delade filer Ahead Lib NMIndexingService exe C Program Delade filer Ahead Lib NMIndexStoreSvr exe C Program Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Adobe Reader Reader AcroRd exe C Program Adobe Reader Reader AcroRd exe C download Bitlord Downloads HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL Dell - The Official Site Dell UK R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blank R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet E... Read more

A:Windows Live Messenger recurring BSOD 0x77 or 0x7A Problem [moved from BSOD, Crashes]

Quote:

Originally Posted by dppp

I have been able to use Windows Live Messenger for a long time, until recently (Less than a week ago) when I got a BSOD usually calling 0x00000077 (Kernel_Stack_Inpage_Error) or a 0x0000007A (At one instance).

... the 0x7A BSOD ... win32k.sys at address BF929C0B with base at BF8000000, datestamped 45F013f6.

Bugchecks 0x77 & 0x7a are very similar = kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory.

win32k.sys timestamp 0x45f013f6 = Thu Mar 08 08:47:34 2007

Install all outstanding Windows Updates, including XP SP3.

www.update.microsoft.com

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-live-messenger-recurring-bsod-0x77-or-0x7a-problem-moved-from-bsod-crashes-556612.html
Relevancy 32.25%

Hi,

Can I get some help please had 2 bluescreen crashes ran it through Bluescreenview but dont really know where to go form here not a pro at all so any help would be much appreciated.

I have had two crashes so far on my Toshiba Laptop Qosmio

The cause i believe is the ntoskrnl.exe as listed in thread title.
Below is info from Bluescreen reader-

021014-30654-01.dmp 10/02/2014 7:02:52 PM SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x1000007e ffffffff`c0000005 fffff800`038bcca7 fffff880`0bb18728 fffff880`0bb17f90 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+73ca7 NT Kernel & System Microsoft? Windows? Operating System Microsoft Corporation 6.1.7600.16695 (win7_gdr.101026-1503) x64 ntoskrnl.exe+73ca7 C:\windows\Minidump\021014-30654-01.dmp 8 15 7600 293,120 10/02/2014 7:04:04 PM

I have tried to upload DMP file but cannot as says invalid file type.

Regards,

James

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error 0x1000007e error

Hello James, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by later when able to further help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/321632-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-error-0x1000007e-error.html
Relevancy 32.25%

Hey Guys,

Just installed windows 7 about a month or so ago, running great, only every now and then if my system is idle and I wiggle the mouse to make it come back on , it just reboots automatically, Anyways let me know what ya guys think.

Cheers.

THE ERROR:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF880095AE1F0
BCP3: FFFFF880031C4978
BCP4: FFFFF880031C41D0

C:\Windows\Minidump\041811-14430-01.dmp
C:\Users\Shore\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-30513-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:WIN 7 ERROR:BSOD locale ID 1033 error

Have you tried to run a virus scan while it's in Safe Mode? It's my initial fall back (I use Microsoft Security Essentials, http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/).

-- Ryan
Windows Outreach Team

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/win-7-error-bsod-locale-id-1033-error.992227/
Relevancy 32.25%

==================================================
Crash Time : 4/23/2013 6:15:59 PM
Bug Check String : REFERENCE_BY_POINTER
Bug Check Code : 0x00000018
Parameter 1 : 0x852ab330
Parameter 2 : 0x860a3420
Parameter 3 : 0x00000001
Parameter 4 : 0x00000001
Caused By Driver : atikmdag.sys
Caused By Address : atikmdag.sys+176b2
File Description : ATI Radeon Kernel Mode Driver
Product Name : ATI Radeon Family
Company : Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
File Version : 8.01.01.1278
Processor : 32-bit
Crash Address : ntkrnlpa.exe+dec2c
Stack Address 1 : ntkrnlpa.exe+781a2
Stack Address 2 : atikmdag.sys+1976b
Stack Address 3 : atikmdag.sys+26481
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\042313-15646-01.dmp
Processors Count : 2
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 7601
Dump File Size : 143,536
==================================================

I was able to boot to normal mode after the crash
My latest installed software before the crash is BlueStacks

A:Atikmdag.sys error BSOD error 0x00000018

Welcome aboard, BlueSOD.

Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% (or any other version) and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Alcohol at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.

Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Update your ATI/AMD display driver. Get the latest WHQL.
You can get it from the link in our forum, Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7, or you may go to AMD Graphics Driver and Software and opt for Automatically Detect and Install the appropriate driver for your card.

During installation, you may opt for advanced installation, and install the display driver only, not the Catalyst Control Center.
Let us know the results.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 18, {852b3660, 87d75988, 1, 1}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+176b2 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

REFERENCE_BY_POINTER (18)
Arguments:
Arg1: 852b3660, Object type of the object whose reference count is being lowered
Arg2: 87d75988, Object whose reference count is being lowered
Arg3: 00000001, Reserved
Arg4: 00000001, Reserved
The reference count of an object is illegal for the current state of the object.
Each time a driver uses a pointer to an object the driver calls a kernel routine
to increment the reference count of the object. When the driver is done with the
pointer the driver calls another kernel routine to decrement the reference count.
Drivers must match calls to the increment and decrement routines. This bugcheck
can occur because an object's reference count goes to zero while there are still
open handles to the object, in which case the fourth parameter indicates the number
of opened handles. It may also occur when the object’s reference count drops below zero
whether or not there are open handles to the object, and in that case the fourth parameter
contains the actual value of the pointer references count.

Debugging Details:
------------------

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x18

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

TAG_NOT_DEFINED_c000000f: F... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/287695-atikmdag-sys-error-bsod-error-0x00000018.html
Relevancy 32.25%

Hi experts I have been having problems lately with my Dell Vostro First the windows updates would not apply successfully Once that happened my wireless network adapter is not popping up explorer Error error exe 0x000000F4 plus BSOD When I do checks on Device Manager it says its working properly After this I was receiving windows error message bad image system authz dll Luckily I found a solution on this forum and this is not popping up anymore It only BSOD Error 0x000000F4 plus explorer exe error pops up when I try to do a regedit command Also my microsoft paint does not work Since I tried using paint every time I boot my computer I get the black BSOD Error 0x000000F4 plus explorer exe error screen with the cursor on it I have to cmd explorer it to get my desk top visible again I hope this helps describe the problems I have been having I read somewhere that it could be an virus and to use MalwareBytes and Microsoft Security Essentials When I run these programs I get errors and I receive the Blue Screen with the error codes I am uploading all pictures I took with my phone Hopefully this can help you guys I am also loading the dump files using the program the forum told me to use Please let me know if you need any more information Thanks a lot Appreciate all the help I can get

A:BSOD Error 0x000000F4 plus explorer exe error

Code:
Event[13157]:
Log Name: System
Source: Disk
Date: 2015-09-12T15:03:00.926
Event ID: 51
Task: N/A
Level: Warning
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Money_Maker
Description:
An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR3 during a paging operation.
The zip file is incomplete and there are no .dmp files to analyse. This, the 0xF4 error you described, and the entry quoted above in the eventlog, are usually symptomatic of hard disk issues. Thats my best estimate of the issue given the limited information I have to work with.

I recommend you backup all your data, then replace the hard disk as soon as possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/386591-bsod-error-0x000000f4-plus-explorer-exe-error.html
Relevancy 32.25%

Hi, On boot up I got a bsod error and wrote down the first number which was Oxff83aed couldn't be found in memory location (i didn't write that down).

I can't find the error either in google or in microsoft.

It offered ok or cancel I chose ok, sys hung, rebooted than it scanned disk and started up okay. This is the 2nd time I've recieved this error.
I have windows XP.
Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

A:bsod error - can't find what error means

That number is useless, you need to post the entire message for an accurate diagnosis.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-error-cant-find-what-error-means.355685/
Relevancy 32.25%

Hi!

I keep getting a BSOD at random returning an error of x124 - Hardware error. I have done extensive memory/disk diagnostics to ensure that they are OK. I just cannot get a handle as to which hardrware is involved.

I have gathered the information using J C Griff's instructions and attached it.

Regards

A:BSOD - error x124 - Hardware error

Hi,

Have you run any tests on your CPU? Try running a program such as OCCT to see if it crashes in the middle of a stress test, I would use the program's default CPU test. If there is anything wrong with the CPU you will either experience another BSOD or the program will stop the test and tell you there was an error, it depends on how bad the problem is.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jon.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-error-x124-hardware-error-472996.html
Relevancy 32.25%

I'm working with an HP touchsmart running Windows 8 that started BSOD out of nowhere.

There are two BSOD errors while trying to browse the web:

error: kernel_data_inpage_error
error: memory_management

Chrome shuts down within seconds and I can't uninstall or reinstall it. I click but nothing manifests. IE works for about a minute and then freezes and shuts down. Occasionally it freezes on a green screen.

Total disk usage was at 100%, most of it being used by System. Ran CCleaner and it's down to normal, but the problem persists.

Memory test found no errors.
Resetting CMOS has no effect.
No malware found by MBAM/Avast

Any thoughts on this?

A:BSOD error: kernel_data_inpage_error error: memory_management

My first thought would that there is possibly a heat problem

Dick

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/573161/bsod-error-kernel-data-inpage-error-error-memory-management/
Relevancy 32.25%

Over the past couple of days my computer has blue screened or restarted itself over 24 times. It seems to happen every 30 minutes. I have tried uninstalling some recent programs I had installed such as VLC media player and Steam but it keeps happening. I have attached my debug file and I have attached the problem signature that shows up when windows tries to figure out why it crashed. If you need any further info please ask. Thanks!

It doesn't appear to be happening at any specific time. I can have my computer open and doing nothing for 30 minutes and it will just blue screen. Thanks!

A:BSOD error every 15-30 minutes. Error 0x000000f4

The one thing that has shown in all of your logs is your Intel Graphics driver.

Code:
fffff880`065f6018 fffff880`04a933dcUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
igdkmd64+0x2263dc
It's possibly out of date, look for an updated version here.

Code:
0: kd> lmvm igdkmd64
start end module name
fffff880`0486d000 fffff880`04caa340 igdkmd64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
Image name: igdkmd64.sys
Timestamp: Wed Sep 18 07:56:17 2013 (52394E91)
CheckSum: 00440623
ImageSize: 0043D340
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335505-bsod-error-every-15-30-minutes-error-0x000000f4.html
Relevancy 32.25%

months ago I installed Windows Pro bit over Windows XP Pro on a Dell error BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error 1a Mem_Mgmt d1, Optiflex The first install did not install completely I was getting BSODs and shutdowns and I reinstalled again a few weeks later with a new ISO DVD The install was clean and I installed all the Windows updates in order of release I have been continually troubleshooting sudden shutdowns and BSODs ever since I sought out help on the Microsoft Community Forum and it seems they have given up on me One problem is my BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error d1, Mem_Mgmt error 1a dump files have not been usable Kernel Dump settings screen shot here http drv ms PS BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error d1, Mem_Mgmt error 1a ggK My Microsoft thread is here Random blue screen errors - Microsoft Community I have updated every driver I can find via Dell BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error d1, Mem_Mgmt error 1a and Intel's sites I ran SlimDrivers and it finds no out of date drivers There are no conflicts in my Device Manager I added another GBs of Ram and have done every memory test I know of without error I've run chkdsk and SFC scannow countless times with no errors I couldn't get some MS updates to install over the weekend I did an quot upgrade quot installation and installed all the Windows updates in order again The requested DM log file is attached I have a couple of zipped dump files also Not sure if they are any good though Server timed out trying to attach to this thread but links to them on my One Drive are here http drv ms gDHrL http drv ms gDIF r Because of the frequent BSODs referencing USBPORT sys I removed my keyboard and mouse and used a wireless keyboard and mouse from another Windows system but still had system crash with Stop e The last thing I have tried today is unplugging an old pair of LabTech speakers If it stops crashing now I'll be amazed but will certainly let every one know I am at a complete loss I still don't want to give up because I've worked so hard to try and resolve the issues Help me quot Obi Wan Kenobi You're my only hope quot I left the system running overnight I worked for about an hour and the system suddenly shut down and restarted No BSOD or memory dump file was generated Don't know if it will shed any more light on the issue but I loaded the bootstat dat file here http drv ms Qd Zr

A:BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error d1, Mem_Mgmt error 1a

Quote:
Event[47496]:
Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting
Date: 2014-04-15T16:27:46.000
Event ID: 1001
Level: Error
Computer: JULIE-PC
Description:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x82d8008e (0xc0000005, 0x82e5c180, 0x98d44bfc, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: .

Quote:
Event[13994]:
Date: 2014-03-18T16:17:43.000
Description:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x82f50024 (0x001904fb, 0x896f77e8, 0x896f73c0, 0x000013df). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: .

Quote:
Event[17983]:
Date: 2014-03-25T15:50:59.000
Description:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x83590050 (0xffff0004, 0x00000000, 0x834f4bf9, 0x10000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: .

And a lot of similar ones!!

I am not aware of such bugchecks. never faced those before. Those are not any windows bugcheck.

Something else is causing the issues. Let us try to minimize them one by one.

First ... virus. Scan the system for possible virus infection with the following programs.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
If no virus is found, specially TDSSKiller reports no threat, do a Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 which will minimize the chance that any rogue program is causing the issue.

Then give it a time and let us know the situation. Does it BSOD in the same way?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/328655-bsod-driver_irql_not_less_or_equal-error-d1-mem_mgmt-error-1a.html
Relevancy 32.25%

Hey i am Michael and here's my problem I bought the computer about years ago and then we bought Windows but my computer dell latitude after error error restore, 0xc000000f BSOD d had an out dated BIOS so i upgraded it So i ran Windows for about BSOD error after restore, error 0xc000000f a year Last night i wanted to restore it so i did BSOD error after restore, error 0xc000000f though the Windows Boot Manager and it said BSOD error after restore, error 0xc000000f it would restore it back to windows XP and yes it restored fine but when it restarted the boot manger came up and it said quot Chose an OS to start quot but all that comes up is Windows and System Restore So i click Windows and it give me This Status xc f Info The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible I i was think that because it restored it back to windows xp and it is trying to choose windows it cant find the needed start up files Some more info I only i have Windows disk with that os and when i put the disk in when at boot manager i does not do anything Please I kinda need help soon

A:BSOD error after restore, error 0xc000000f

i fixed it i ran from DVD i had to set that to 1

http://www.sevenforums.com/backup-restore/226987-bsod-error-after-restore-error-0xc000000f.html
Relevancy 32.25%

Hi,

Was wondering if you could help. I've just installed Just Cause 2 from steam on my PC. The PC has had a fresh Win 7 x64 Ultimate Build, was about 5 mins into game play and the above BSOD error appeared.

I have enclosed the zip file with all attachments required.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you need more details, let me know

Hardware: -

Asus P8Z77-V
Intel i7-3770K
Patriot PC3-15000 1866 Mhz 8GB (2x4GB)
Nvidia Geforce GTS 450
M-Audio Audiophile 2496

A:BSOD Error playing Just Cause 2 - error 0x0000007e

Hi,

Just gone into it again and hardly ben in the game a few minutes and another BSOD, this time with:-

System_Service_Exception
STOP 0x0000003B

Crashdump file enclosed

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/248659-bsod-error-playing-just-cause-2-error-0x0000007e.html
Relevancy 32.25%

I get the BSOD when I'm playing games, and it says "driver power state failure". When i first saw this, i tried updating my drivers, and it did fix the problem for a while but then afterwords it occurs again. I do not know which specific driver is causing the harm so please help me.
I am using a Alien ware M17x-R3 Laptop, Pre-installed Windows 7 x64, Intel Core i7-2720QM 2.2 ghz processor, 8 GB ram installed. I had this laptop for a year. thank you for your assistance

A:BSOD Error while playing games, error 9f?

perfmon reports that your Bluetooth is disabled. Please re-enable the Bluetooth and update it's drivers. If you want to re-disable it, feel free to do so after updating the drivers.

There are issues reported with your video drivers - both Intel and nVidia.
As such I suggest that you update:
- the Intel video drivers from http://downloadcenter.intel.com
- the nVidia video drivers from World Leader in Visual Computing Technologies | NVIDIA
- the switching software that controls switching between the video cards (you may have to contact Dell about this).

Be sure to blow out the vents on the laptop with canned air (DON'T use an air compressor or a vacuum as they can cause damage to the system's components). When using the laptop make sure that all vents are free of obstructions (including those that rest on your lap). I also suggest using a cooling pad or using the laptop on a hard surface to help aid in cooling.

I've also noted that you have a USB XBox controller. These are known to cause BSOD's in some Win7 systems. Additionally, the drivers haven't been updated since 2009. I suggest that you uninstall the software for this device, and then physically remove it from your system. Once the system is stabilized again, then feel free to install a fresh copy of the software in order to use the device.

Hamachi and MagicISO both have drivers dating from 2009 - I'd suggest removing them from your system.

If the above steps don't stop the BSOD's, please zip up and upload any new memory dumps with your next post - and we'll see what we can figure out from there.

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs

- Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html
- Info on how to troubleshoot BSOD's (DRAFT): http://www.carrona.org/userbsod.html
- How I do it: http://www.carrona.org/howidoit.html

3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES

Code:

AVGIDSDriver.Sys Sun Jul 10 18:36:37 2011 (4E1A2975)
AVGIDSEH.Sys Sun Jul 10 18:36:50 2011 (4E1A2982)
AVGIDSFilter.Sys Sun Jul 10 18:37:05 2011 (4E1A2991)
Accelern.sys Fri Aug 20 14:04:57 2010 (4C6EC3C9)
CtClsFlt.sys Wed Aug 11 22:51:29 2010 (4C6361B1)
GEARAspiWDM.sys Mon May 18 08:17:04 2009 (4A1151C0)
HECIx64.sys Tue Oct 19 19:33:43 2010 (4CBE2AD7)
HssDrv.sys Thu Sep 02 13:46:48 2010 (4C7FE308)
IntcDAud.sys Tue Dec 06 06:23:07 2011 (4EDDFB1B)
L1C62x64.sys Mon Jan 16 02:10:16 2012 (4F13CD58)
MijXfilt.sys Fri Dec 31 02:54:06 2010 (4D1D8C1E)
NETwNs64.sys Wed Jul 14 07:42:54 2010 (4C3DA2BE)
PxHlpa64.sys Tue Oct 20 14:08:42 2009 (4ADDFCAA)
RtsPStor.sys Fri Oct 29 04:58:12 2010 (4CCA8CA4)
SynTP.sys Thu Mar 01 19:33:26 2012 (4F501556)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
avgldx64.sys Thu Oct 06 23:55:41 2011 (4E8E783D)
avgmfx64.sys Sun Aug 07 23:41:46 2011 (4E3F5AFA)
avgrkx64.sys Tue Sep 13 00:02:34 2011 (4E6ED5DA)
avgtdia.sys Sun Jul 10 18:46:53 2011 (4E1A2BDD)
btath_a2dp.sys Mon Feb 20 03:05:07 2012 (4F41FEB3)
btath_avdt.sys Tue Jan 03 23:46:53 2012 (4F03D9BD)
btath_bus.sys Tue Jul 19 22:59:56 2011 (4E2644AC)
btath_flt.sys Tue Mar 06 00:01:05 2012 (4F559A11)
btath_hcrp.sys Tue Jul 19 22:59:43 2011 (4E26449F)
btath_lwflt.sys Wed Oct 19 01:50:44 2011 (4E9E6534)
btath_rcp.sys Thu Aug 25 06:26:33 2011 (4E562359)
btwampfl.sys Wed Mar 21 15:31:51 2012 (4F6A2CA7)
btwavdt.sys Thu Mar 01 16:45:18 2012 (4F4FEDEE)
dump_iaStor.sys Wed Feb 01 19:15:24 2012 (4F29D59C)
hamachi.sys Thu Feb 19 05:36:41 2009 (499D3639)
iaStor.sys Wed Feb 01 19:15:24 2012 (4F29D59C)
iaStorV.sys Thu Jun 10 20:46:19 2010 (4C11875B)
igdkmd64.sys Mon Mar 19 19:31:54 2012 (4F67C1EA)
mcdbus.sys Tue Feb 24 05:34:07 2009 (49A3CD1F)
nusb3hub.sys Wed Mar 14 20:17:09 2012 (4F613505)
nusb3xhc.sys Wed Mar 14 20:17:10 2012 (4F613506)
nvBridge.kmd Wed Mar 09 17:36:06 2011 (4D7800D6)
nvkflt.s... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/239580-bsod-error-while-playing-games-error-9f.html
Relevancy 32.25%

After re installing windows (for the 3rd time) on my Laptop using the code that came on the bottom of my laptop it said that it is not genuine. Also i am getting intermittent BSOD from Process ended that was critical.

A:Well, I have a BSOD error and a Windows is not genuine error

The report blames winini.exe
Try a repair install
Repair Install

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/268882-well-i-have-bsod-error-windows-not-genuine-error.html
Relevancy 32.25%

i got a random BSOD about an hour ago. i have uploaded/provided a link to download the compressed the DMP file. i should also add that a week ago i got a separate BSOD, and was told the problem was AVG (antivirus). I have found 3 DMP files, the first two are related to the first BSOD i had a week ago. The last one is the one i just got, today. Please let me know when you have finished with the link so i can delete the DMP file. Thanks
i dont know if todays BSOD has anything to do with this the previous two BSOD's last week. have also ran antivirus and have no virus.
The link to download the DMP file is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8tdm93jev18265l/120714-62296-01.zip?dl=0

A:BSOD error (didnt see what error name was in time)

This dump file also identified AVG as the culprit. Please remove it from the system using its uninstaller. AVG | Download tools and utilities
I recommend running Avast or MSE for the time being.

Code:
CLVirtualDrive.sys Mon Dec 26 14:26:47 2011 (4EF87617)
CyberLink Virtual Device Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=CLVirtualDrive.sys

GEARAspiWDM.sys Thu May 3 21:56:17 2012 (4FA2E2E1)
CD-ROM Class Filter Driver by Gear Software.[br]Also comes with iTunes
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GEARAspiWDM.sys

BtAudioBus.sys Fri Jun 15 05:17:09 2012 (4FDAA935)
IVT Bluetooth Audio Bus Driver for Windows 7 (IVT BlueSolei)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=BtAudioBus.sys

IntcDAud.sys Tue Jun 19 16:40:51 2012 (4FE08F73)
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IntcDAud.sys

HECIx64.sys Tue Jul 3 00:14:58 2012 (4FF21D62)
Intel Management Engine Interface
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HECIx64.sys

Rt630x64.sys Mon Jul 30 18:03:12 2012 (5016B040)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

IvtUrbBtFlt.sys Wed Aug 8 15:43:46 2012 (50226D12)
Ralink Bluetooth Stack
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IvtUrbBtFlt.sys

RTKVHD64.sys Mon Aug 27 07:57:17 2012 (503B0C3D)
Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys

WirelessButtonDriver64.sys Thu Aug 30 05:11:29 2012 (503ED9E1)
HP wireless driver - 1st seen in Windows 8[br]Apparently related to various keyboard functions and FN key
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WirelessButtonDriver64.sys

dump_iaStorA.sys Sun Sep 2 03:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
driver created to provide disk access during crash dump file generation
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_iaStorA.sys

iaStorA.sys Sun Sep 2 03:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStorA.sys

SynTP.sys Wed Apr 24 02:34:23 2013 (5177288F)
Synaptic Touch Pad Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SynTP.sys

Smb_driver_Intel.sys Wed Apr 24 02:36:19 2013 (51772903)

Smb_driver_Intel.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 10:46:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
Intel Processor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys

tap0901.sys Thu Aug 22 14:40:01 2013 (521606A1)
TAP-Win32 Adapter V9 or[br]OpenVPN driver or COMODO
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tap0901.sys

avgfwd6a.sys Thu Sep 26 09:44:43 2013 (5243E5EB)
AVG
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgfwd6a.sys

igdkmd64.sys Thu Oct 31 19:28:01 2013 (5272A131)
Intel Graphics driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=igdkmd64.sys

netr28x.sys Tue Nov 26 09:32:08 2013 (52945C88)
Ralink RT2860 series Wireless LAN Card (you may have a different manufacturer)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=netr28x.sys

rtbth.sys Fri Nov 29 04:13:06 2013 (52980642)
Ralink Bluetooth Adapter
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=rtbth.sys

avgrkx64.sys Wed Jun 18 21:03:17 2014 (53A1E275)
AVG Anti-Rootkit Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgrkx64.sys

avgdiska.sys Wed Jun 18 21:03:29 2014 (53A1E281)
AVG Disk Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgdiska.sys

avgidsha.sys Wed Jun 18 21:03:31 2014 (53A1E283)
AVG IDS Application Activity Monitor Helper Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgidsha.sys

avgtpx64.sys Mon Jun 30 13:15:17 2014 (53B146C5)
Driver for AVG Secure Search
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgtpx64.sys

avgloga.sys Fri Jul 18 15:53:20 2014 (53C926D0)
AVG Logging Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgloga.sys

avgldx64.sys Thu Aug 28 2... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/58168-bsod-error-didnt-see-what-error-name-time.html
Relevancy 32.25%

I've just install windows home premium bit and got times of BSOD for the first time error code is x a for the nd time error code is x b for the rd time error code is x b for the error d1, 3b, 1a error error by ntoskrnl.exe, BSOD th time error code is x d I also attach minidump files and text BSOD by ntoskrnl.exe, error d1, error 3b, error 1a files that I got from sf dianostic tool And another problem is I try to follow the instruction in this thread How to fix BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exe and ntkrnlmp exe and now I cannot start the normal window I have to run in safe mode with network in the reply that zigzag post Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows If you can't get to Safe Mode then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise Then make a System Restore point so you can restore the system using the Vista Windows Startup Repair feature In Windows you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start All Programs Maintenance Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the quot Repair your computer quot option at the top of the Safe Mode menu Then here's the procedure - Go to Start and type in quot verifier quot without the quotes and press Enter - Select quot Create custom settings for code developers quot and click quot Next quot - Select quot Select individual settings from a full list quot and click quot Next quot - Select everything EXCEPT FOR quot Low Resource Simulation quot and click quot Next quot NOTE You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster - Select quot Select driver names from a list quot and click quot Next quot Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click quot Next quot - Select quot Finish quot on the next page If you are using win add these - Concurrency Stress Test - DDI compliance checking Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen Continue to use your system normally and if you know what causes the crash do that repeatedly The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out If it doesn't crash for you then let it run for at least hours of continuous operation an estimate on my part Reboot into Windows after the crash and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting quot Delete existing settings quot on the first page then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon try it in Safe Mode If you can't get into Safe Mode try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created Thanks to JGriff amp Usasma

A:BSOD by ntoskrnl.exe, error d1, error 3b, error 1a

For now, I do a restore point and be able to run the normal window7.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302001-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-error-d1-error-3b-error-1a.html
Relevancy 31.82%

I have zipped and uploaded my .dmp files to this thread. Please assist.

A:Usbdebug bsod and other bsod error

Quote: Originally Posted by inm85

I have zipped and uploaded my .dmp files to this thread. Please assist.

These were probably caused by SPTD.sys. Used by Virtual HD software like daemon tools and alcohol120 and memory corruption.

First remove sptd.sys

Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done: DuplexSecure - Downloads
[/quote]
You can use MagicDisc as an alternative.

Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) Overview

Then test your ram

Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.
Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot. Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/119877-usbdebug-bsod-other-bsod-error.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hello,
Recently upgraded to Windows 10 when free upgrade was offered. Actually I seem to remember being notified that time was running out and my old setup would no longer be supported. After finding PC in BSOD state, I found out my hp model was not tested for the upgrade and I can't go back. I also don't have os discs.
I haven't been able to see a pattern for when I am getting the blue screen. Any ideas on a fix for this?

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/67536-bsod-error-0x00000133-how-do-i-fix-hal-dll-error.html
Relevancy 31.39%

I get all those messages at start up, plus superfetch has stopped working, and sometimes windows explorer has stopped working. I know it's some type of virus from something. So far safe mode has been working (slowly). Yesterday I had a friend reinstall(?) vista on it so I'm not sure if it would qualify as a legal copy or not anymore but it was actually much worse before that. It couldn't even start up right normal or safe mode.

it is a hp G60t-200, and the OS is vista, I'm not sure what other info would be needed for this. Please help if you can.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/clr-error-80004005-error-0x800106ba-windows-problem-reporting-has-stopped-working-487867.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hi, I have looked at all the different discussion threads and tried almost every single suggestion made but still have'nt had any luck so far.
I can receive email but can't send any. What triggered this error is that, I recently moved from London to New York and I am now using a different ISP to connect to the internet. But my old setting should work (since it has worked in the past when I logged in from hotel or other locations using different ISPs.)

I have tried changing the port numbers etc, but I keep getting back this error message.

"The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Test', Account: 'O2 Email', Server: 'smtp.o2.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E"

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

A:Send problem with Windows Mail. Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

You must go to the website of the new email provider to get the correct settings. Not just port numbers but all other settings as well.

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/282028-send-problem-windows-mail-socket-error-10060-error-number-0x800ccc0e.html
Relevancy 30.96%

Enountered a BSOD that said something along the lines of "Unknown Hard Error" with the code in the title followed by the path: \systemroot\system32\ntdll.dll
It then said something about dumping physical memory to disk. I encountered this BSOD after I purposely powered down my machine and it had been turned off for a couple of hours.

All help is greatly appreciated.

p.s. I encountered an unhandled exception error when trying to run the SF diagnostic tool so I hope it completed sufficiently.

Thanks!

A:BSOD with error code "Stop: C0000221 Unknown Hard Error"

Your latest dump says ....

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80072be3d8, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware

---------
Follow the steps stated in Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255836-bsod-error-code-stop-c0000221-unknown-hard-error.html
Relevancy 30.96%

I am having three major issues and somehow I think they are all related Please help A few days ago I started receiving at startup the following error quot Data Execution Prevention - To help protect your computer windows as closed this program Name Windows Explorer Publisher Microsoft Corp quot I had gone to MyComputer properties and put windows explorer in the exception list And it loaded up ok after that This morning it started giving the same error plus another one quot DrWatson Postmortem Debugger has encountered a poblem quot and has closed In addition to the above I can t click or start anything The screen looks like it s loaded up correctly but then I am not able to start or use any program The only option I can choose is to see the task manager And being not computer savvy am unable to pinpoint anything abnormal Now the screensaver has come on and moving the mouse doesn t take it back to the normal screen I really am not now DEP XP error problem Windows Drwatson.exe Solved: and error loading and sure what the problem is I am writing this post from another PC Please help as to what I should do Thank you nbsp

A:Solved: Windows XP DEP error and now Drwatson.exe error and loading problem

You actually may have picked up a virus and Windows is preventing the running of explorer in order to prevent it from carrying out its intended task(s). It might also just be a bug that developed on its own. I don't want to tell you to disable DEP in this case since you don't seem to be initiating any thing of your own that might trigger DEP falsely.

I would see if you can start in safe mode (tap F5 key continuously as the system is starting--or the F8 key can get you there too) and then run System Restore and see if you can go back to a restore point one or two periods before the trouble began.

If that's successful then at the next bootup type mrt and OK that in the Run... window (Windows Key + R). You should get the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool start module to come up from that and it might say you can download the latest updates at such and such before running it. If you have the latest update, just ok it to run and have it do a deep scan of your system.

Hopefully if it was just some registry corruption, the system restore will have fixed that and if its something more malevalent the MRT tool will find and remove it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-windows-xp-dep-error-and-now-drwatson-exe-error-and-loading-problem.850945/
Relevancy 30.96%

severe outlook 2007 problem. error when trying to send emails. (returned an unknown error). i can't find any solution for that and i'm really desperate."The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook."i've tried to do many things but it doesn't worked.i tried to install windows xp again and again and to make a new microsoft emails file (pst). and tried to make new profiles and many many other things.can anyone lead me to a solution?i want to use email but just can't.thanks,~Mod Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum~ TMacK

A:Severe Outlook 2007 Problem. Error When Trying To Send Emails. (returned An Unknown Error). I Can't Find Any Solution For T...

Have you carefully checked the incoming and outgoing server addresses? In addition to having that correctly entered, check for any typos-a comma (,) instead of a dot (.). Is everything spelled correctly? (I once had an Outlook Express issue and after an hour of looking over the settings saw my mistake, I'd entered ,net instead of .net)

If you are trying to use Outlook with your internet providers mail, go to your providers website. Look for help sections, faq's, etc. You most likely will find the correct settings there.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/107532/severe-outlook-2007-problem-error-when-trying-to-send-emails-returned-an-unknown-error-i-cant-find-any-solution-for-that-and-im-really-desperat/
Relevancy 30.96%

Having an issue with a computer going into BSOD with no warning. The computer's information is attached. There really isn't any more information to give. It started relatively recently. Nothing different was downloaded to the computer. AVAST is not installed. Not utilizing Daemon tools.

Any more help would be great! Thank you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/389195-problem-bsod-arising-randomly-problem-more-frequent-ntsf-sys.html
Relevancy 30.96%

so i have a dell inspiron 8500 and ive been having a NSIS error. it started friday. i dont know much about it sorry. help!