BCCode: 1e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002EAD150
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

.zip file attached for BSOD issues; issue occurs when surfing internet/on the computer for long periods of time.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD - Internet browsing/updating computer

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD - Internet browsing/updating computer

Please provide all the files following this tutorial so we can provide a complete analysis: Blue Screen of Death Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306595-bsod-internet-browsing-updating-computer.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I just put together a new gaming computer but every once in a while it will randomly or at least it seems Blue Screen and reset I am running Windows Home Premium OEM This has happened a couple times while I was playing Starcraft and a couple of times while just browsing the internet Please help Any and all help is very much appreciated I followed the BSOD instructions and attached is the ZIP folder Also my parts are as follows MOTHERBOARD GIGABYTE GA-Z X-UD H-B LGA Intel Z HDMI SATA Gb s USB ATX Intel Motherboard VIDEO CARD EVGA G-P - -AR GeForce GTX Ti FPB Fermi GB -bit GDDR PCI Express x HDCP Ready SLI Support FPB PSU CORSAIR Builder Series CX V W ATX V v PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply CPU Intel Core i - Sandy Bridge GHz GHz Turbo Boost LGA W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics RAM CORSAIR Vengeance GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Desktop Memory Model CMZ GX M A C HARD DRIVE Starcraft2 BSOD internet browsing playing and Computer New Seagate Barracuda ST DM TB RPM SATA Gb s quot New Computer BSOD playing Starcraft2 and browsing internet Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive OPTICAL DRIVE SAMSUNG CD DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH- AB - OEM

A:New Computer BSOD playing Starcraft2 and browsing internet

I have tried a couple things but I am still having problems. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and it immediately said "Hardware problems were detected. To identify and repair these problems, you will need to contact the computer manufacturer." I also uninstalled the driver that the System Health Report said had an error '52.' I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic again. No hardware problems detected; my computer seemed to be working fine, but it just blue screened again today. After running the Windows Memory Diagnostic yet again, it again says the hardware problem message and when Windows 7 restarts it now says I have a memory problem. Could this mean my RAM is defective?
I have also had problems installing drivers. Specifically, on the one driver that I uninstalled because of the error 52, when trying to reinstall it (I got it from the Gigabyte website), it says Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software. Other errors have also occurred while trying to install other drivers.
I've also had problems with installed programs. After installing some drivers, it said they may have not been installed correctly, would you like to try again with recommended settings. Also, Starcraft2 once said this to me after it had an error and crashed. I used the Blizzard repair to fix that. This makes me wonder, would this be a problem with my hard drive??? Or would this be RAM still? I am trying to pinpoint the problem, but am not sure how. Please help!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/207633-new-computer-bsod-playing-starcraft2-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I have been having some issues for the past week getting multiple different BSOD with my computer. I have been on this forum before and got my last issue solved(regarding BSODs), but now the BSODs are coming back with venegance unfortunately.

This is my PC http://i.imgur.com/Axrwtt7.png.

Only notable thing thats changed past months is that Im using a new mouse right now. I dont think this could be the issue.

Attachment 91723

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/57134-bsod-using-computer-when-playing-games-even-internet-browsing.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I got a BSOD a few minutes back Java was updating and I was browsing chrome tabs open I restarted and till now no BSOD Windows notified it has recovered from crash I think it might be related to the Java update Not Java browsing while updating chrome BSOD & sure I had BSOD and screen lines before check BSOD probably due to Graphics card After that I repaired my graphics card the repair guy said some memory problem It has been - weeks since the repair and there has not been any issues so far played Assassin's creed Revelations for - hrs last weekend with CPU overclocked to GHz except for this BSOD today I am uploading the SF Diagnostic Tool zip file Hope some of you can take BSOD while updating Java & browsing chrome a BSOD while updating Java & browsing chrome look and give some suggestions as to where the problems Is it the graphics card again I will also post any further BSODs if any Thanks Here are my specs Processor amd phenom quad BE motherboard BIOSTAR TFORCE TA GXB Ram Transcend x GB ddr mhz Graphics card Powercolor HD GB harddisk Seagate barracuda TB and Western digital green GB smps Corsair VX

A:BSOD while updating Java & browsing chrome

Please begin by posting the following: Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/281407-bsod-while-updating-java-browsing-chrome.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Most Recent BSOD and it's corresponding Codes. Honestly I'm just at a complete loss here. Brand new computer with brand new everything(recently built with the newest parts i could afford so not everything is brand spankin new but none is 2nd hand either.). I believe i've updated all my drivers properly but i believe this is a bit beyond my level of knowledge.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA800E63F028
BCP3: 00000000F2001DC0
BCP4: 0000000000070150
Also i have the zipped info that is requested for new threads.
If anything is incorrect i will address it as quickly as possible.
Thank you very much for your time and assistance or even just looking at this page.

A:Random BSOD. Gaming/Updating/browsing/sitting/Restarting

Welcome to SF billxgates .

You have a cluster of bug checks which I believe are originating from two sources,
hardware & software, one of which is more crucial then another.

First of all your system event log is swamped with WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture)
with an error type specifying an Internal parity error which means that your CPU is unstable.
That is most common for running the CPU with lower Voltage than required.

Code:
Event[24918]:
Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger
Date: 2013-12-06T00:33:49.188
Event ID: 19
Task: N/A
Level: Warning
Opcode: Info
Keyword: N/A
User: S-1-5-19
User Name: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE
Computer: User-PC
Description:
A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Corrected Machine Check
Error Type: Internal parity error
Please remove any Asus Utilities afterwards,
reset your CMOS bac to it's optimized defaults.

Reset the BIOS back to default:CLR CMOS

Note
Write down the current value of the SATA Mode!
Its either AHCI or IDE.
After resetting the CMOS go back and verify the value for SATA Mode is what it was
when the OS was installed.

If any component is overclocked reset it back to stock speeds!
It is very tempting, when building a new system to reuse the old PSU, I am not saying
it is not OK to do so but only after considering all of the variables.

What is the make, model and age of your PSU?
Fill out this form and post back the result:
Power Supply Calculator
Test for thermals and stability:
Download HWinfo and post a Screenshot of the sensors window, one at idle and another while putting load on the PC using Prime95 for the CPU side and Furmark for the GPU.Before running Prime95 make sure to enable Round-off checking (see 1st post under the tutorial).

Note
It is not mandatory to run both tests simultaneously, although possible as long as the temperatures are under constant monitoring

That's the hardware part, now the software.
I noticed that MSE and Kaspersky are stepping on each-others toes, please select one and uninstall the other.
Post back with the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/314167-random-bsod-gaming-updating-browsing-sitting-restarting.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I wasnt doing much of anything last night, mostly just browsing the internet before bed. I had a number of tabs open and a few had flash content. Other than that I probably had steam running, but wasnt playing any games or anything. The only thing I've done since is update graphics drivers.

A:BSOD While Browsing Internet

this points to an application linked to Nvidia GeForce Experience, however, it also links to your CPU, what could have happened is that the Nvidia update service caused an issue with your CPU.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373021-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I haven't had any problems with my laptop before, but now I suddenly got BSOD while watching stream from Twitch. My laptop is old so I'm wondering if something is starting to break.

Fujitsu NH 532
Intel Core i7-3610QM
Nvidia GeForce 640M LE
6 GB DDR3 RAM

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/393002-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
-original OS - Vista (Win7 Full Retail)

-Toshiba Satellite A305 S6837 about 24 months old
- Installed Win7 mid Nov 2009-Dec 2009, haven't re-installed

Rarely saw BSOD until recently. No new hardware, but installed Office 2010 recently, and recently using iGoogle as 2nd home screen that opens automatically in IE8...

Have gone through Device Manager & updated all drivers (found no new updates) and nothing marked as incompatible/needing updates in Windows 7 Upgrade Adviser.

Attached is the zipped file - (noticed on pefrom didn't recognize antivirus, but have current Symantec Endpoint.)

Thanks for your help!
Eric

A:BSOD browsing internet

Hmm...no dumps in that. Did you run the program as administrator?

Go ahead and upload just the dumps now: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...en-forums.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/100799-bsod-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello all!

Hoping to get some info on why I keep getting BSODs. They are pretty random, but I can tell it's usually when I run a number of things on my computer. If it is a memory problem (some google searches told me it was), could I also get some insight on what memory sticks I should buy?

Thank you!

A:BSOD, internet browsing

The msinfo32 file is corrupt, can you run the dm log collector again.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334706-bsod-internet-browsing.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I just built a new computer and I sometimes get a BSOD while browsing the internet. It never happens when idle or when playing games. I can play Dead Island for hours with no problem, but if I get on the internet I might get a BSOD.

Specs:
ASUS F1A75-V Evo motherboard
AMD A8-3850 APU
GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Corsair RAM two 4 gb sticks
SeaGate SATA 2 TB hd.
EDIT: Windows 7 Professional x64

A:BSOD while browsing internet.

Quote: Originally Posted by jcone3

I just built a new computer and I sometimes get a BSOD while browsing the internet. It never happens when idle or when playing games. I can play Dead Island for hours with no problem, but if I get on the internet I might get a BSOD.

Specs:
ASUS F1A75-V Evo motherboard
AMD A8-3850 APU
GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Corsair RAM two 4 gb sticks
SeaGate SATA 2 TB hd.
EDIT: Windows 7 Professional x64

Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.

You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/186559-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

System specs:
Windows 7 pro x64
I think original system was mandriva linux, but I installed windows straight away
full retail

I have the hardware and OS installed since July 2011

I've had several BSODs, but mostly they occurred at night while asleep. This time I was browsing the net and a BSOD appeared.

the hard disk does a lot of noise

thanks in advance!

A:BSOD while browsing the internet

Problematic Software:
Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Public:Start Menu\Programs\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Public
I recommend against 3rd party defrag tools. Windows has some nice command line flags for the defrag command that will accomplish the same tasks as 3rd party programs. The -b and -w flags will defrag boot files and the boot registry items as well as compact the data to the center of the disk for faster access.defrag c: -b
defrag -c -v -w
The first command optimizes boot performance for the Windows drive by defragmenting boot files and boot registry items.

The second command includes all drives on the system through the -c command and optimizes the drives by compacting the data to the center of the disk. Verbose output through the -v option is optional to provide the user with more information about the defrag tasks. The commands have to be run in an Elevated Command Prompt.

For more flags, see Disk Defragmenter - Open and Use.
It is difficult to find patterns with only one .dmp file. Please refrain from using CCleaner for the duration of your troubleshooting on here; it is likely the reason your other .dmp files are missing. CCleaner deletes the .dmp files as part of its cleanup process.

The one .dmp files indicates Windows as the cause of your crash which is unlikely. While unlikely, it is possible:Check Windows for corruption. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker up to three times to fix all errors with a restart in between each. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations. Use OPTION THREE of SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to provide us with the sfcdetails.txt file if errors occur.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/232382-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

okay so I've had trouble with my laptop before this is the nd time The first time I had what seem to be a hard drive crash I had a black screen and the laptop was not responsive so I manually rebooted the laptop only to not boot up at all I help. while the please this internet, BSOD new to browsing sent it back to get fixed because it was under warranty still and still is This laptop is new But now I've encountered the bsod I'm new to this so I'm not sure on what to do but I've followed the steps as provided I'm not sure what could be the problem Please help also I'm using a lenovo g bit laptop running windows I don't download stuff often but I have used torrents and downloaded a dll crack file I have deleted it all though after the first incident anyhow I can provide any more info if needed about my system but any help would be appreciated my laptop is only months old

A:BSOD while browsing the internet, new to this please help.

Welcome to SevenForums

Can you tell us what antivirus you're using?

Your dump comes with bugcheck 50 and doesn't provide much information....its usual causes are:

Code:
STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS
BugCheck 50, {ffffd47edb5f7ffe, 0, fffff80002ecb05c, 7}
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiCaptureProtectionFromProto+1c )
You may want to start with memtest if you like

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes
RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Guide to using Memtest86+ - Geeks to Go Forums

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes.
Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot.
If RAM stick #2 passes, this indicates that RAM stick #1 may be bad. If you want to be absolutely sure, re-test RAM stick #1 in another known good slot.
If RAM stick #2 has errors, this indicates another possible bad RAM stick, a possible motherboard slot failure or inadequate settings.
3. Test the next stick of RAM (stick #2) in the next motherboard slot.
If this RAM stick has errors repeat step #2 using a known good stick if possible, or another stick.
If this RAM stick has no errors and both sticks failed in slot#1, test RAM stick #1 in this slot.
4. If you find a stick that passes the test, test it in all the other motherboard slots.

If Part 2 testing shows errors, and all tests in Part 3 show errors, you will need to test the RAM sticks in another computer and/or test other RAM in your computer to identify the problem.

In this way, you can identify whether it is a bad stick of RAM, a bad motherboard, or incompatibility between the sticks.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/261630-bsod-while-browsing-internet-new-please-help.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi! I am running Windows 7 Professional x64. I got a few BSODs while using internet browser and i do not know what to do about it. Can anyone help me fix this problem?

A:BSOD while browsing internet

Quote: Originally Posted by jakoobm

Hi! I am running Windows 7 Professional x64. I got a few BSODs while using internet browser and i do not know what to do about it. Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Several problems

Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp,sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads

when you're done you can use this Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) in its place. MagicISO - Convert BIN to ISO, Create, Edit, Burn, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter/extractor/editor

Old drivers needing updating

Code:
MarvinBus64.sys 9/23/2005 05:17:03 PM fffff880`04644000 0x00044000 0x433470cf fffff880`04600000
regi.sys 10/31/2006 04:22:11 AM fffff880`07ae1000 0x00008000 0x454707b3 fffff880`07ad9000
AtiPcie.sys 5/5/2009 11:00:22 AM fffff880`01888000 0x00008000 0x4a005486 fffff880`01880000
Rt64win7.sys 5/22/2009 10:52:30 AM fffff880`04337000 0x00039000 0x4a16bc2e fffff880`042fe000
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads

These were cased by your video driver, card, etc. Please re-install the driver using this

When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using Guru3D - Driver Sweeper

Or Phyxion.net - Driver Sweeper

When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\041711-18891-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\Symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0344c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03691e90
Debug session time: Sun Apr 17 10:04:23.790 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:47:18.335
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {fffffa8006dc31b0, fffff880045b43bc, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be l... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/161982-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello. I'm on my girlfriend's laptop and she is having a problem where the computer will give a BSOD while browsing the internet. She has told me that it never happens when she isn't connected to the internet. It often happens while streaming videos on Youtube or Netflix but I'm not sure if that is the cause, because I actually got a BSOD while writing my post out just now.

I had her install SlimDrivers and she updated about 10-20 drivers. She says the BSOD's occur less often but they still happen enough that they are a major pain. The laptop isn't overheating, and I've tried everything I could think of.

EDIT: When it happened just now, It had the error code x0000003B. Don't know if that is always the error or just this time.

A:BSOD When Browsing Internet

Just realized the ZIP file I uploaded was corrupt. I'll upload a second one in a minute.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/292724-bsod-when-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I keep getting a BSOD while surfing the net on a MSI WIND U100. I attached minidump files any feedback would be great, thanks!

Hi -

Update your Realtek wifi driver -

Code:
RTL8187Se.sys Wed Feb 25 21:31:15 2009 (49A5FEF3)
http://sysnative.com/0x1/DriverReference.html#RTL8187Se.sys

Or check system manufacturer's support site.

You are missing dozens of Windows Updates, including Windows 7 SP1.

Windows Updates - www.update.microsoft.com

Service Pack Center - Microsoft Windows

Windbg Logs
--> http://sysnative.com/bsod2011/_99-db...jcgriff2_.html

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

BSOD SUMMARY

Code:
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\092011-18859-01.dmp]
Built by: 7600.16385.x86fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Tue Sep 20 16:59:00.874 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:36:51.561
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTL8187Se.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTL8187Se.sys
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xc2_7_RTL8187Se+a50d
Bugcheck code 000000C2
Arguments 00000007 00001097 8078ae94 8078ae74
BiosVersion = 4.6.3
BiosReleaseDate = 10/06/2008
SystemManufacturer = MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
SystemProductName = U-100
MaxSpeed: 1600
CurrentSpeed: 1600
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\092011-15218-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Tue Sep 20 13:21:32.321 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 12:18:20.981
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTL8187Se.sys
PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exe
Bugcheck code 000000C2
BiosVersion = 4.6.3
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\091911-14750-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Tue Sep 20 01:02:52.765 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:32:20.462
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
Bugcheck code 000000C2
BiosVersion = 4.6.3

by jcgriff2

J. C. Griffith, Microsoft MVP

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Griffith

www.sysnative.com

www.jcgriff2.com

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/187799-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi Everyone,

I am having issues with my PC, specifically it BSOD after browsing the Internet for a while (but, not always).

This unit is a free hand-me-down from someone who did not give me the disks or drivers. It is a Windows 7 x64, full retail install, on a 2 year old built PC. I am not sure what motherboard is installed but, it has a dual AMD Athlon II X2 240 proc, 2Gb of RAM, and Radion X1650 video card.

I have attached the BSOD files run off the comp.

Please let me know if you have any insight into how I can remedy the issues I am experiencing. Thank you!

Matt

A:BSOD after Internet browsing for a while

Start off by updating to SP1 - Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Code:
atikmdag.sys Fri Apr 24 06:51:57 2009 (49F199CD)
Update your video card drivers - ATI Catalyst

Code:
Event[370]:
Log Name: System
Source: Ntfs
Date: 2011-08-19T11:54:42.895
Event ID: 55
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: xbox-PC
Description:
The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable. Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume C:.
Disk Check

Please run these tests and report back the results
1. Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
2. Prime95 - Run all three tests (Small FFTs, Large FFTs, Blend) for 3-4 hours each or until fail - http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html
3. Hard drive scan usings SeaTools - SeaTools for Windows | Seagate - Both long and short tests
BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Fri Aug 19 18:52:09.592 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:04:40.138
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+43 )
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
PROCESS_NAME: System
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7E_nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+43
Debug session time: Mon Aug 8 23:21:40.210 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:35:24.756
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!TxfDeleteTxfFo+11 )
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x24
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x24_Ntfs!TxfDeleteTxfFo+11
Debug session time: Mon Aug 8 22:30:54.000 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:20.545
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::NNGAKEGL::`string'+6368 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_31
PROCESS_NAME: wininit.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_31_nt!_??_::NNGAKEGL::_string_+6368
Debug session time: Fri Feb 4 23:36:08.396 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:17.816
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiApplyCompressedFixups+40 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_c0000005
PROCESS_NAME: audiodg.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1E_c0000005_nt!MiApplyCompressedFixups+40
Debug session time: Thu Feb 3 17:43:26.577 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:21.122
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiUnsecureVirtualMemory+15f )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: winlogon.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!MiUnsecureVirtualMemory+15f
Debug session time: Sun Jan 30 22:21:03.749 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System U... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181938-bsod-after-internet-browsing-while.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Win7 64 bit... Any ideas on what is causing it?? thanks soo much for any reply.

A:BSOD only while browsing internet...

Hi djaviva welcome to SF

Please follow these steps and upload here the crash\bsod folder.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/188437-bsod-only-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

As the title says I've been getting random BSODs when I have browsed internet I'm using Google Chrome but it has happened with Firefox too I don't recall it happening ever when I've been playing online games When it happens the browser just stops to respond at first then the screen freezes for couple sec and goes into bluescreen It stopped for about days after I removed my secondary hard drive and I thought the problem was there but now the problems browsing when BSOD, internet mainly are back The odd thing is it wouldn't even post BIOS screen before I unplugged the hard drive that's why I thought it was the problem in secondary hard drive When I check on my BIOS there haven't been set any Master neither Slave drives I've tried to add them manually but when I attempted to do that it wouldn't let me select any drive ALL the BSODs BSOD, mainly when browsing internet I've gotten have had ntoskrnl exe as of the causing processes I've added most recent BSOD, mainly when browsing internet BSODs Any help would be appreciated

A:BSOD, mainly when browsing internet

We are seeing some massive Kaspersky failure here:

Code:
fffff880`0bc70588 fffff880`01c04cd4Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\klflt.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klflt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klflt.sys
klflt+0x4cd4
Description here: Driver Reference Table

Code:
fffff880`0bc70a48 fffff880`04e71b4fUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\kneps.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for kneps.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for kneps.sys
kneps+0x9b4f

Code:
fffff880`0bc71078 fffff880`04f9a60dUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\klim6.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klim6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klim6.sys
klim6+0x360d

Uninstall Kaspersky using Kaspersky Removal Tool. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Also, update your realtek network driver form Realtek
Take the Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Auto Installation Program dated 2013/11/26.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313243-bsod-mainly-when-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I am getting this BSOD

A:BSOD While browsing internet

Quote: Originally Posted by LukaTCE

I am getting this BSOD

Memory corruption probably caused by a driver. please run these two tests

1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program.

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/184561-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi

I receive a BSOD about once every day. And it only ever happens while browsing the internet (using google chrome), it NEVER happens while playing games (which I do about 12hrs a day), it only ever happens when browsing the internet.

I've attached the diagnostic stuff

Hope you can tell me what is wrong
Thanking you in advance

Hi Plank69 & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analyzed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-

Code:
**************************Mon Aug 4 08:30:19.366 2014 (UTC + 5:30)***************************** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for cdd.dll

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cdd.dll

Probably caused by : memory_corruption

BugCheck 7F, {8, fffff80190449e70, ff00000a, fffff9600085927d}
BugCheck Info: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8

PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_LARGE_4096

MaxSpeed: 3400

CurrentSpeed: 2993

BIOS Version RLH8710H.86A.0320.2013.0606.1802

BIOS Release Date 06/06/2013

Manufacturer

Product Name

**************************Sun Aug 3 06:27:30.319 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cdd.dll

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cdd.dll

Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidSchiUpdatePriorityTables+1fa )

BugCheck D1, {fffff801a1baa078, 2, 0, fffff801a1796ffa}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)

BUGCHECK_STR: AV

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_dxgmms1!VidSchiUpdatePriorityTables

MaxSpeed: 3400

CurrentSpeed: 2993

BIOS Version RLH8710H.86A.0320.2013.0606.1802

BIOS Release Date 06/06/2013

Manufacturer

Product Name

Below is a list of 3rd party drivers present on your system :-

Code:
**************************Mon Aug 4 08:30:19.366 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Jan 13 19:15:46 2012 (4F10358A)
lvrs64.sys Tue Oct 23 07:41:24 2012 (5085FCCC)
lvuvc64.sys Tue Oct 23 07:42:08 2012 (5085FCF8)
HECIx64.sys Tue Dec 18 01:02:21 2012 (50CF7345)
RTKVHD64.sys Tue Mar 19 17:44:59 2013 (514856C3)
e1i63x64.sys Wed Mar 20 13:07:29 2013 (51496739)
nbdrv.sys Sat Apr 20 00:43:24 2013 (51719754)
intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 14:16:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
dump_storahci.sys Thu Aug 22 17:10:39 2013 (5215F8B7)
tap0901.sys Thu Aug 22 18:10:01 2013 (521606A1)
nvhda64v.sys Thu Nov 28 19:08:09 2013 (52974741)
nvvad64v.sys Fri Mar 28 19:02:06 2014 (533579D6)
nvlddmkm.sys Wed Jul 2 23:12:02 2014 (53B4446A)
NvStreamKms.sys Fri Jul 25 17:05:56 2014 (53D2411C)
**************************Sun Aug 3 06:27:30.319 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
pbfilter.sys Tue Nov 19 11:26:06 2013 (528AFD76)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dtsoftbus01.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvrs64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvuvc64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HECIx64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e1i63x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nbdrv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_storahci.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tap0901.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvhda64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvvad64v.sys
http://www.car... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/51657-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I keep getting the BSOD saying Kernel Data Inpage Error the most but Ive also had a few others as well post links to pics of them all So like the title says these happen when Im just browsing the internet I may be watching youtube videos or on netflix but it keeps happening and its beginning to be where BSOD just browsing of while no internet,etc? the out a daily thing now which is not good So usually BSOD out of no where while just browsing the internet,etc? ill be on IMVU and Firefox and Ill get this screen at some point At first I thought maybe it was my Hard drive failing but I've run system diagnostics AND DiskCheckup and they have both confirmed that my Hard drive is okay The only other possibility I can think of is that its my memory which I haven't tested yet As far as the minidumps windows doesnt seem to want to create them even though its configured to because I went into the settings and did it myself There isnt even a quot Minidump quot folder in my windows folder Here are my specs if they are of any relevance Processor Brand AMD Processor AMD FX-Series Quad-core Processor and the slot is PCI-E X full bandwith Processor Speed GHz with Turbo CORE up to GHz Cache Memory MB on die Level System Memory RAM GB System Memory RAM Expandable To GB Type of Memory RAM DDR SDRAM Graphics AMD Radeon HD Video Memory GB dedicated Audio -channel high-definition Available Expansion Slots PCI Express x Operating System Platform Windows Operating System Windows HDMI Output Yes Graphics Chip AMD ATI Drive Capacity TB Discrete Graphics Yes Gaming Series Yes Hard Drive Size TB Hard Drive Type SATA II rpm Power Supply LS Ultra W ATX Power Supply Here are the other BSODs Ive had as they may help figure out whats up with my Pc Thanks in advance UPDATE I have run Chkdsk AND the memory diagnostic tool for my pc and both came back okay neither of them highlighted any problems with my HDD or RAM so idk whats happening I have the Chkdsk log if anyone wants to see it and so far the chkdsk test finished this morning I havent crashed with a bsod so ill keep this post updated

A:BSOD out of no where while just browsing the internet,etc?

Bump. Cmon guys I need help, are these forums dead?

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/64402-bsod-out-no-where-while-just-browsing-internet-etc.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Generally I surf the net with PaleMoon browser or I access Outlook 2013 as my email client. That's pretty much all I do on my PC.

2 BSOD's today. Starting getting them about 2 weeks ago. Created the attached uploaded files shortly after the last BSOD.

Attachment 355045

Attachment 355054

A:BSOD While Browsing Internet

Hello, winsome and welcome to the Forums. I will see if I can help you with this error. First I would like you to fill out your system specs in as much detail as possible. We often have to look up components, so Manufacturer and Model is important. This may help you do that. Please also upload everything here.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Please fill out your System Specs

Information
Your System Specs will help us to help you, and doing it in this manner will make them available to all helpers in every post and keep us from hunting for them. We ask that you fill them out in as much detail as possible including Desktop or Laptop, Model number if it is an OEM computer and all components with the Manufacturer and Model number if possible.

If you will go to your last post and click the 'System Specs' in the bottom left of the post, you will find a link to update your system specs. Please fill those out in as much detail as possible, making sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you would like to know what we would like, you can click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post to see mine. If you do not know what your components are, this will help you accomplish this task. System Info - See Your System Specs

Have you installed any new software or hardware lately? I am seeing a lot of errors related to Dell Data Safe Local Backup or Dell scheduling. Please make sure all of your Windows Updates are installed and current. This is what I am getting from your dump files although they are not very definitive.

Code:
fffff880`0732e4c8 fffff880`04200000Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgntflt.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgntflt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgntflt.sys
avgntflt
That is your Avira Antivirus.

Please open an elevated command prompt ( click start, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd entry and select run as administrator) in the black box that opens, copy/paste sfc /scannow. If you decide to type it, notice the space between the sfc and the /. It is a system file checker which will scan your system files and attempt to correct any missing or corrupt files. What we want are the results to say windows found no integrity violations. If it says files were found but could not be repaired, close the box, reboot and run it again, after opening the administrative command prompt. You may have to reboot and run it three times for it to repair all system files. If it can't repair them after 3 reboots, let us know.

Please let us know the outcome.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366166-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I was browsing the internet then suddenly BSOD. I have attached the SF Diagnostic file. Many thanks.

Your network driver is causing the issue.

Code:
BugCheck D1, {30, 2, 0, 9370f8a5}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athr.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athr.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athr.sys
Probably caused by : athr.sys ( athr+428a5 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
And the driver is old.

Code:
936cd000 937dd000 athr T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: athr.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athr.sys
Image name: athr.sys
Timestamp: Tue Jun 09 23:34:52 2009 (4A2EA444)
CheckSum: 0011A043
ImageSize: 00110000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
You need to update the driver.

If you want us to assist further in updating the appropriate driver, upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.
And, Upload the list of all the third party drivers Using NirSoft DriverView :
Download and execute Driverview
View > Hide Microsoft Drivers
Edit > Select all
File > Save Selected Items
In the Save dialog, Set the path to desktop, Put "Driverview" in the name field, and save.
Zip the .txt file and upload it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/309273-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello,

Out of the blue, (no pun indended), my computer decided to BSOD. It is a Lenovo X61T, using windows 7 x64 ultimate.

I have attached the minidump, and would appreciate any and all help. I have the current windows updates and checked my drivers.

Thanks,

Shmully

Hi.

Starting from netw5v64.sys your Intel Wireless WiFi Link Driver

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx

Update these software\drivers

Code:
mdmxsdk.sys fffff880`024ab000 fffff880`024af280 0x00004280 0x449716be 19-Jun-06 11:27:26 μμ
xaudio64.sys fffff880`025a4000 fffff880`025ac000 0x00008000 0x456cd810 29-Nov-06 2:45:04 πμ
CAX_CNXT.sys fffff880`0848c000 fffff880`08554000 0x000c8000 0x458c403a 22-Dec-06 10:29:46 μμ
CAXHWAZL.sys fffff880`08438000 fffff880`0848c000 0x00054000 0x458c4077 22-Dec-06 10:30:47 μμ
CAX_DPV.sys fffff880`0860f000 fffff880`08789000 0x0017a000 0x458c4114 22-Dec-06 10:33:24 μμ
psadd.sys fffff880`04adc000 fffff880`04ae7000 0x0000b000 0x45d9f2e5 19-Feb-07 8:56:37 μμ
mcdbus.sys fffff880`04a9f000 fffff880`04adb880 0x0003c880 0x49a3cd1f 24-Feb-09 12:34:07 μμ
smihlp.sys fffff880`087c6000 fffff880`087cd000 0x00007000 0x49ba55e4 13-Mar-09 2:47:32 μμ
e1e6032e.sys fffff880`0477d000 fffff880`047c5000 0x00048000 0x49c923b3 24-Mar-09 8:17:23 μμ
netw5v64.sys fffff880`04c7b000 fffff880`051b6000 0x0053b000 0x49cbab84 26-Mar-09 6:21:24 μμ
GEARAspiWDM.sys fffff880`05508000 fffff880`05515000 0x0000d000 0x4a1151c0 18-May-09 2:17:04 μμ
ADIHdAud.sys fffff880`05515000 fffff880`05595000 0x00080000 0x4a119b8b 18-May-09 7:31:55 μμ
How to find and update software\drivers? Read HERE.

Finish and post back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/197849-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

It is window vista home premium, 32 bit OS.
Original installed OS, OEM.
3-4 years old. Never re-installed OS

Hello and welcome to the forum please follow these instructions.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/291140-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I leave the computer on while playing online radio but when I finished shower and return to the computer, it gave me BSOD. I opened several programs at the time I was away : Itunes, MSN, PPS (China streaming program), and my blue tooth receiver is plugged in.

Any Advice will be much appreciated

Quote: Originally Posted by vvn13

I leave the computer on while playing online radio but when I finished shower and return to the computer, it gave me BSOD. I opened several programs at the time I was away : Itunes, MSN, PPS (China streaming program), and my blue tooth receiver is plugged in.

Any Advice will be much appreciated

Hi and welcome
Best advice that I've seen about this error (from here: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tml#post356791 )

Quote:
What you're looking for will be in one of the following categories:

a) BIOS bug
b) a driver whose activity is causing the target processor to lock up
c) a hardware defect (temperature, voltage, dust, RFI, outright borkedness...)

So, check the drivers
Then check the inside of the case (temperature, voltage, dust, etc).
Then run some hardware stress tests

Quote:
Try this free video stress test: FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net
Try this free stress test: Free Software - GIMPS

Quote:
Prime95 Setup:
- extract the contents of the zip file to a location of your choice
- double click on the executable file
- select "Just stress testing"
- select the "Blend" test. If you've already run MemTest overnight you may want to run the "Small FFTs" test instead.
- "Number of torture test threads to run" should equal the number of CPU's times 2 (if you're using hyperthreading).
The easiest way to figure this out is to go to Task Manager...Performance tab - and see the number of boxes under CPU Usage History
Then run the test for 6 to 24 hours - or until you get errors (whichever comes first).
The Test selection box and the stress.txt file describes what components that the program stresses.

Then try replacing parts.
Then look up the versions of your BIOS to see what changes were done.[/QUOTE]

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/190268-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

So I have this issue with the blue screen once a day. Most of the times when it happens I am just using Opera browser, Steam, and Skype.

I do not have the error number but I could get it to you next time it happens. Here I attach the .DMP file.

Thanks for your help!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/393001-bsod-problem-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hello,
I have gotten several BSOD while just browsing the internet (watching Youtube vids,etc). I had BSOD in the past couple months but figured it was just a driver issue and after updating the problem seemed to go away for a time.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Frequent BSOD while browsing internet

First thing I always check with BSOD is memory. Download bookable iso of memtest86 and burn to CD. Boot to CD and let it do its thing. If memory is bad.... You'll see errors right away. In my experience windows memory diagnostic does not work as well.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250419-frequent-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

It kinda came out of no where and it was very unexpected both times it happened. Both applications use a lot of memory so that might be the issue? Any help would be appreciated.

A:BSOD while using Sonar X3 and while browsing on the internet.

I have a studio with Sonar X3 64 bit Producer.

I haven't looked at your debug file, as I probably couldn't really understand it anyway.

My system is an i7 3770 CPU and 16GB of RAM and although I'm rarely on line when I'm using Sonar, I haven't had any crashes. Normally, when I'm using Sonar, I disable the network card, as I've had some dropout and click problems with it enabled. The DPC latency checker shows no problems either way (on or off line) but to avoid problems I now always disable the network. My interface is a Roland Octa-Capture (USB). My previous unit was a Saffire Pro 40 and I get much better latency (4 to 6 ms range versus 11 ms with the Saffire Pro 40) with the Octa Capture.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/347817-bsod-while-using-sonar-x3-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I've been recently getting BSODs while browsing the internet and I've noticed a lot of the time that I'll have youtube or another flash video player open when my laptop crashes. A few months ago I had this laptop repaired due to a faulty motherboard and since then I haven't installed/updated any drivers except for the graphics card, so I'm not sure if there could be a problem there.

TO be honest I don't know where to start and I'd much appreciate any help.

A:BSOD while browsing internet, Firefox 24.0

Hi Taoh.

All your latest BSODs are caused by microOLAP Technologies Packet Sniffer driver.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {fffff8800540d4bb, 2, 0, fffff8800a5c5c00}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for pssdklbf.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for pssdklbf.sys
Probably caused by : pssdklbf.sys ( pssdklbf+cc00 )

---------
And the driver is old.

Code:
fffff880`0a5b9000 fffff880`0a5cd000 pssdklbf T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: pssdklbf.sys
Image path: \??\C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\pssdklbf.sys
Image name: pssdklbf.sys
Timestamp: Tue Jun 23 13:27:38 2009 (4A408AF2)
CheckSum: 0001118B
ImageSize: 00014000
You may update the product/driver from MicroOLAP Database Designer for MySQL ? Download.

Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus. Keep F.lux too, if you want.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308807-bsod-while-browsing-internet-firefox-24-0-a.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Been receiving a couple of BSOD's lately mostly while playing BF3 and now it just started doing it while I was on reddit. Attached the most recent ones.

A:BSOD playing BF3 and browsing internet

Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.17118.amd64fre.win7_gdr.120830-0334
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack Center - Microsoft Windows

The BSOD is caused by AVG IDS Application Activity Monitor Driver.

Code:
fffff880`0832c4e8 fffff880`03f1b8bcUnable to load image avgidsdrivera.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgidsdrivera.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgidsdrivera.sys
avgidsdrivera+0x298bc
Description here: Driver Reference Table - avgidsdrivera.sys

Uninstall AVG using AVG Remover. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/292539-bsod-playing-bf3-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi

I have this problem while I just browse the internet or when I try to download something.. I get discconected from the internet and I have to reboot or I get the BSOD. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I tried to reinstall the LAN driver, but still no success. I reinstalled Windows, same problem. Could you please help me?

A:BSOD several times while browsing the internet

Just got another one..

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/310511-bsod-several-times-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hello.
I've got a BSOD just now while browsing the internet and using an instant communicator, it happened when I clicked on the said communicator or so I think.
First I thought it might have been cause by some power failure as my old TV died just after I received the BSOD. Also I've been seeing the HAL errors in event viewer which possibly mean I have to update BIOS but I'm afraid to touch it as this is my only laptop right now.
Using BlueScreenView I determined halmacpi and ntkrnlpa.exe being the probable cause.

A:BSOD browsing internet, 0x0000008e

Post this report:Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/301811-bsod-browsing-internet-0x0000008e.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi there!

I've been putting off the inevitable for a while now but I really need some help (as these BSOD are getting out of hand).

I used to be able to open about 10 demanding tabs (things like tumblr/youtube on firefox) minimum without having a problem a few months ago, but in the past couple months I can barely open 5 regular tabs (e.g. Browsing google) maximum without a BSOD knocking at my laptops door.

I've noted a pattern which is that it's most likely to occur when my laptop is processing lots at once (e.g. Videos, streaming, gifs, etc).

Operating system: Windows 8.1
Toshiba Satellite: C55D-A-15H

Here's my information (in that ZIP file):
TIGGLEMOBILE-22_02_2015_171658_41.zip

Thank you for any assistance you can give me~!

A:BSOD at random (mostly when browsing internet)

Please use this to remove your drivers then download a fresh copy from the official website and see if the issues persist.
Update drivers in red.
Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 13.6.4.3

Code:
wacommousefilter.sys Fri Feb 16 19:12:17 2007 (45D5F401)
Wacom(tablet) Mouse Filter
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=wacommousefilter.sys

PEGAGFN.sys Wed Aug 5 07:50:46 2009 (4A791DB6)
Pegatron/Toshiba HotKey or Password Utility
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PEGAGFN.sys

wacomvhid.sys Tue Sep 22 01:29:14 2009 (4AB80C4A)
Wacom Virtual HID Device Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=wacomvhid.sys

ScreamingBAudio64.sys Thu Jul 1 20:54:32 2010 (4C2CE468)
Screaming Bee Audio Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ScreamingBAudio64.sys

GEARAspiWDM.sys Thu May 3 21:56:17 2012 (4FA2E2E1)
CD-ROM Class Filter Driver by Gear Software.[br]Also comes with iTunes
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GEARAspiWDM.sys

tos_sps64.sys Mon Jun 18 03:21:30 2012 (4FDE829A)
Toshiba tos_sps64 Service
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tos_sps64.sys

TVALZFL.sys Sun Jul 22 00:29:07 2012 (500B2D33)
TVALZ Filter Driver - Toshiba
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TVALZFL.sys

TVALZ_O.SYS Thu Jul 26 01:23:25 2012 (50107FED)
TOSHIBA ACPI-Based Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TVALZ_O.SYS

tdcmdpst.sys Thu Jul 26 01:41:48 2012 (5010843C)

tdcmdpst.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

AmUStor.SYS Mon May 27 11:08:18 2013 (51A32282)
ALCOR Micro SD Card Controller
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AmUStor.SYS

AtihdWB6.sys Sun Jun 23 04:19:48 2013 (51C65B44)
AMD High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtihdWB6.sys

L1C63x64.sys Tue Jul 16 08:56:31 2013 (51E4EE9F)
Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=L1C63x64.sys

Apfiltr.sys Fri Jul 19 07:49:54 2013 (51E8D382)
Alps pointing device
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Apfiltr.sys

Thotkey.sys Thu Aug 15 08:13:20 2013 (520C7180)
Toshiba Hotkey Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Thotkey.sys

stwrt64.sys Fri Aug 16 12:26:26 2013 (520DFE52)
SigmaTel High Definition Audio Codec
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=stwrt64.sys

dump_storahci.sys Thu Aug 22 13:40:39 2013 (5215F8B7)
driver created to provide disk access during crash dump file generation
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_storahci.sys

btfilter.sys Wed Sep 18 10:42:54 2013 (5239678E)
Atheros Bluetooth Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btfilter.sys

athwbx.sys Thu Oct 17 11:46:01 2013 (525FB1D9)
Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter (Version: 10.0.0.274 is the first one after the release of Win8.1) [br] [br] Although I do not recommend drivers from places other than the manufacturer's website - this is the exception to that rule. Please scan with an anti-virus before opening any file that you download from the internet.[br][br]Also the driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter & likely others as well.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athwbx.sys

AmdAS4.sys Thu Oct 24 07:59:23 2013 (5268B73B)

AmdAS4.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

tosrfec.sys Thu Oct 31 04:20:55 2013 (5271CC97)
Toshiba Bluetooth USB Controller driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tosrfec.sys

appexDrv.sys Tue Feb 25 10:04:59 2014 (530C5CBB)
AMD Quick Stream Technology - flow processing engine driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=appexDrv.sys

at... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/62009-bsod-random-mostly-when-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hey people, I got a random BSOD when I was seemingly just surfing the Internet. I'm able to go online again now no problem, it seems to be a one off. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/391919-random-bsod-when-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I have attached the files that were neccessary. Thanks in advance.

OS = Windows 7
64 Bit
? What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7
Full Retail
? Age of system (hardware) 1yr
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? No

? CPU i5 2500 quad core
? Video Card gtx 560 ti
? MotherBoard P8Z68-V LE
? Power Supply - brand & wattage 1000 wat PS

? System Manufacturer
? Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)

A:BSOD playing LoL / Browsing Internet

Also included the blue screen errors, attatched as followed -->

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-playing-lol-browsing-internet-773378.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hey everyone, been getting random BSODs on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Just surfing the web on Internet Explorer and it keeps happening out of nowhere. I've attached the requested zip file to the post. Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD while randomly browsing the internet using IE

All of your dumps are 0x116 which point to a problem with the GPU. Looking at your driver it's really old and needs updating. Visit the support page for your machine, download the latest ATI driver and save it to your desktop.

Download DDU and follow Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use to remove all traces of your current driver. Reboot and install the downloaded driver.
Code:
BugCheck 116, {fffffa800c5ee010, fffff880048d444c, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+744c )

---------

0: kd> lmvm atikmpag
start end module name
fffff880`048cd000 fffff880`0491d000 atikmpag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys
Image name: atikmpag.sys
Timestamp: Wed Jun 01 02:19:13 2011 (4DE59391)
CheckSum: 0005307F
ImageSize: 00050000

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/377915-bsod-while-randomly-browsing-internet-using-ie.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Attachment 184027Windows 7, x64.
Intel Core2 Duo CPU, 4 gig ram
Original installation on the system, and I've never reinstalled it. I've had the laptop for about 1.5 years, Dell Studio 1555. It was bought new.

I get the BSOD at random moments, and it usually says fltmgr.sys (something like this) and the Driver Equal or Inequal message. I'm usually using my computer to go on the internet, although sometimes there's a BSOD when I close the lid. (I know because when I boot up the computer again it tells me there was an unexpected shutdown.) I'm pretty sure my drivers are all updated, and I'm running a firewall and an antivirus, so does anyone have any tips?

Thanks.

A:BSOD while browsing the internet and when lid is closed

Quote: Originally Posted by ieatlikeawolf

Windows 7, x64.
Intel Core2 Duo CPU, 4 gig ram
Original installation on the system, and I've never reinstalled it. I've had the laptop for about 1.5 years, Dell Studio 1555. It was bought new.

I get the BSOD at random moments, and it usually says fltmgr.sys (something like this) and the Driver Equal or Inequal message. I'm usually using my computer to go on the internet, although sometimes there's a BSOD when I close the lid. (I know because when I boot up the computer again it tells me there was an unexpected shutdown.) I'm pretty sure my drivers are all updated, and I'm running a firewall and an antivirus, so does anyone have any tips?

Thanks.

No DMP files included in upload please try this method
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:

* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/197740-bsod-while-browsing-internet-when-lid-closed.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I don't know what is causing this.

A:BSOD Windows 8.1 Browsing Internet

Hi, please install the latest Catalyst software from AMD Download Drivers.
Note, completely uninstall your previous Catalyst software from Programs and features.

Good luck, werty

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/59378-bsod-windows-8-1-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

While i play a game either on the internet or an exe. I always get a BSOD alot of them
Most Common ones are
0x000000FC
0x0000008E
0x000000F7
Some of them come with Win32k.sys
Here's My Dump files.

A:BSOD While Browsing the internet/Flash

Updates Required:

BIOS Version/Date Award Software International, Inc. FC, 2007.07.20.

NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller: NVIDIA DRIVERS 15.56WHQL

Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC: Realtek

ATI Radeon HD 3870 (Microsoft Corporation WDDM 1.1): http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownloa...w-vista32.aspx
Keep us posted

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/258332-bsod-while-browsing-internet-flash.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I've had this issue before amp it was bad RAM before so i replaced my RAM in late March and have not had issues since until a few minutes ago I was watching a live stream on ustream tv of the Nevada GOP Convention while also browsing facebook and Reddit and everything suddenly locked up on me and then a BSOD occurred forcing a reboot of my system I have attached the zip file to this post to hopefully finally get to the bottom of this issue Is Windows - x -bit or x - bit - the original installed OS on the system - Windows bit amp dual booting Windows Beta on a different partition - an OEM or full retail version - OEM - What is Internet The Just Random While Browsing BSOD the age of system hardware - custom built system but i'd say average is - years for the mobo processor Ram is brand new one of my Random BSOD While Just Browsing The Internet hard drives is also only a couple of months the other is maybe - years at Random BSOD While Just Browsing The Internet my best estimate - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS - I did a reformat just a few months ago My knowledge level of PCs Repairs I'd say is higher than normal which is what is making this issue extremely frustrating that I can't figure out a definitive answer to this problem Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this together

A:Random BSOD While Just Browsing The Internet

Before we can investigate the underlying causes we need you to update these drivers.

Asacpi.sys

The pre 2009 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause.

Quote:
Please visit this link: Asus tek computer inc. -support- drivers and download p7p55d le

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P5K-VM

Scroll down to the utilities category, then scroll down to the "atk0110 driver for windowsxp/vista/windows 7 32&64-bit" (it's about the 12th item down).

Download and install it.

Go to c:\windows\system32\drivers to check and make sure that the asacpi.sys file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (not before).

Old drvicers

Code:
ASACPI.sys 3/27/2005 10:30:36 PM fffff880`04000000 fffff880`04008000 0x00008000 0x42476c4c
MarvinBus64.sys 9/23/2005 5:17:03 PM fffff880`044d7000 fffff880`0451b000 0x00044000 0x433470cf
lmimirr.sys 4/10/2007 6:32:45 PM fffff880`0616e000 fffff880`06175000 0x00007000 0x461c108d
emScan64.sys 6/21/2007 8:51:28 PM fffff880`073e7000 fffff880`073e8800 0x00001800 0x467b1d10
emFilter64.sys 6/21/2007 8:51:31 PM fffff880`0739f000 fffff880`073a0900 0x00001900 0x467b1d13
emDevice64.sys 6/21/2007 8:51:44 PM fffff880`073a1000 fffff880`073d5b00 0x00034b00 0x467b1d20
emAudio64.sys 8/31/2007 5:15:32 PM fffff880`07376000 fffff880`0738e000 0x00018000 0x46d884f4
RaInfo.sys 1/4/2008 2:57:14 PM fffff880`062a3000 fffff880`062aa000 0x00007000 0x477e818a
LMIRfsDriver.sys 7/14/2008 12:26:56 PM fffff880`063e7000 fffff880`063fa000 0x00013000 0x487b7e50
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
Driver Reference Table

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/228362-random-bsod-while-just-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hello, I have been noticing a lot of BSOD's as of late when I'm doing nothing more than just browsing the internet on Chrome or Firefox. I'm not sure what it is I did to my comp, but things have just not been working smoothly. I've attached the BSOD dump file + System Health Check.

Comp stats:

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, OEM
Sony VPCF1

Any help would be appreciated! Let me know if more info is needed.

Thanks guys!

A:Windows keeps BSOD-ing when browsing Internet

Quote: Originally Posted by butterphobia

Hello, I have been noticing a lot of BSOD's as of late when I'm doing nothing more than just browsing the internet on Chrome or Firefox. I'm not sure what it is I did to my comp, but things have just not been working smoothly. I've attached the BSOD dump file + System Health Check.

Comp stats:

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, OEM
Sony VPCF1

Any help would be appreciated! Let me know if more info is needed.

Thanks guys!

Virtually all of these were related to memory management. I would do three things

1-sptd.sys

Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ

when you're done you can use this Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) in its place.

2-Remove and replace your Avast with Microsoft security essentials

http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

3-Update these drivers

Code:
regi.sys 4/16/2007 11:19:10 AM fffff880`066d9000 fffff880`066e1000 0x00008000 0x462393ee
SFEP.sys 8/3/2007 1:35:53 AM fffff880`04ff9000 fffff880`04ffbc80 0x00002c80 0x46b2beb9
PxHlpa64.sys 5/15/2009 5:43:06 PM fffff880`01295000 fffff880`012a0e00 0x0000be00 0x4a0de1ea
ArcSoftKsUFilter.sys 5/25/2009 4:27:31 AM fffff880`07140000 fffff880`0714a000 0x0000a000 0x4a1a5673
yk62x64.sys 6/15/2009 12:49:34 PM fffff880`0656a000 fffff880`065ce000 0x00064000 0x4a367b9e
risdsne64.sys 7/1/2009 12:50:14 AM fffff880`04fd2000 fffff880`04fea000 0x00018000 0x4a4aeb06
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/194125-windows-keeps-bsod-ing-when-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I computer is barely usable getting random BSOD. I've have this computer for 2 weeks now, new build and was working fine until yesterday. I'm not sure whats going on but I'll upload my .dmp files. Thanks!

A:BSOD browsing through desktop/internet

Quote: Originally Posted by Dejahboi

I computer is barely usable getting random BSOD. I've have this computer for 2 weeks now, new build and was working fine until yesterday. I'm not sure whats going on but I'll upload my .dmp files. Thanks!

Related to athrxusb.sys Extensible Wireless LAN device driver from Atheros Communications, Inc. I would re-install newest.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/191788-bsod-browsing-through-desktop-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I recently just upgraded my computer and have been having problems with it black screening. My screen will just go black, but my computer is still on. However, when you try to move the mouse or press numlock nothing happens. I have to manually restart with the button on my case.

A:BSOD randomly. Usually when browsing internet

Hey and welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
BugCheck C2, {60, fffff88009584000, 0, 0}

Unable to load image \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\BIOSData\amifldrv64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amifldrv64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amifldrv64.sys
Probably caused by : amifldrv64.sys ( amifldrv64+1a04 )
Hmm, install the latest BIOS update.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/371579-bsod-randomly-usually-when-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I THINK it was 7f, but I can't remember exactly, I'm really sorry. I have posted my .dmp file. Please, any help is greatly appreciated.

CPU:
AMD 8350
Mobo:
Gigabyte 990fxa-UD3
RAM:
Patriot Viper 8Gb (Dual Channel)
GPU:
ASUS 7770
Wifi Card:
Gigabyte GC W300D

A:BSOD Browsing Internet, 0x0000007f

Quote:
MSINFO32:
Please go to Start and type in "msinfo32.exe" (without the quotes) and press Enter (you can also press Win and R at the same time to open the Run dialog - then type in msinfo32.exe and press Enter)
Save the report as an .nfo file, then zip up the .nfo file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Also, save a copy as a .txt file and include it also (it's much more difficult to read, but we have greater success in getting the info from it).

If you're having difficulties with the format, please open an elevated (Run as administrator) Command Prompt and type "msinfo32 /nfo C:\Users\Public\Desktop\TEST.NFO" (without the quotes) and press Enter. Then navigate to the C:\Users\Public\Desktop directory to retrieve the TEST.NFO file. If you have difficulties with making this work, please post back.

The following is for information purposes only. Any drivers in red should be updated/replaced/removed.

AppleCharger.sys Thu Oct 25 06:51:02 2012 (50888CF6)
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge driver. See here for details - GIGABYTE ON/OFF Charge [br] May cause BSOD on Win7/8 systems - uninstall to test (haven't seen recently (15Jan2013))
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AppleCharger.sys

Quote:
Go through these threads for reference:driver power state failure BSOD
Bsod driver_power_state_failure
BSOD Every day, multiple times, even when in screen saver mode
BSOD After Reinstall of Win7 64Bit
HELP!!! Blue Screen of Death

AODDriver2.sys Thu Apr 5 15:23:37 2012 (4F7D6499)
AMD Overdrive; also in EasyTune6 for Gigabyte motherboard [br] Known BSOD issues in Win7
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AODDriver2.sys
AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems.

Quote:
Please uninstall all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
Then, download (but DO NOT install) a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Uninstall". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's.

Scan your system with the following: Kaspersky TDSSKiller How to remove malware belonging to the family Rootkit.Win32.TDSS (aka Tidserv, TDSServ, Alureon)

ESET online scannerOne-time virus scanner free with ESET online scanner

Check a drive for errors:Check a drive for errors
Check your hard disk for errors in Windows 7
Disk Check
Use the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) to determine which file is causing the issue, and then replace the file.

To do this, follow these steps:
Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow. Use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER: sfc /scannow
The sfc /scannow command scans all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions. SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Number down items at start-up. Keep only your anti-virus, this also improves the time for logg... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/285825-bsod-browsing-internet-0x0000007f.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Generally my computer run well in windows 8.1
But i don't ever know why my computer had BSOD randomly
More often happening when browsing internet, overworking computer but never happening when playing games

I've no idea what that means and what have to do. So I start to upload this file attachment. Hopefully can be solved soon. Any help is appreciated

Attachment 52904

A:BSOD accidentally, more often when browsing internet

Sorry for the delay in responding. There just aren't that many people who do BSOD analysis, so at times we get a bit overwhelmed!

Do your still need help with this problem?
I will be notified if you reply to this topic and will respond within 48 hours.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/55909-bsod-accidentally-more-often-when-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I was browsing internet and i suddenly got bsdod. Screen stopped responding and after few moments i got this blue screen.
System:
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K
Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V-LX
GPU: GTX 750Ti
PSU: XFX Core Edition Pro 550W
RAM: 8GB Gskill Ripjaws DDR3 1600MHz with XMP stock setting

i have no overclocks on my system.

Logs are in attachment

A:BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet

Hi RoopeSeta,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please search 'msinfo32' and see if you can open it.
This file is corrupted in the zip and is an important file, if you can open it please run the dm log collector again and upload the new zip.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/34076-bsod-0x00000124-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hey guys, Im relatively new to the PC world. My friend put together this custome built PC for me and it was fine when I first had it. About 6 months into using it, I got my first BSOD. They weren't frequent at first but now they are constant. They usually occur when Im playing Games (Dota 2, CS GO.) But it has happened occasionally when Im watching videos on youtube. I've attatched the .zip file to the thread.

A:BSOD when gaming and sometimes when browsing internet.

Hello and welcome to SevenForums!

The problem is caused by the hardware. Run Seatools for DOS and Windows and Memtest86+
SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366734-bsod-when-gaming-sometimes-when-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

HI

i am having this random BSOD while just browsing internet and while playing some games.
Most of the time it seems that ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys is causing the BSOD when i checked with BlueScreenView.
bug check string Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller. Seems memory issue? I have done memtest with windows inbuilt test tool but the test is passed.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/50959-random-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I have been having this issue for about 4 days now. It happens several times a day when I am browsing the internet. The more tabs I have loading the more often it happens. I just reinstalled windows and all my drivers because I thought that might fix it. It just happened again 15 minutes ago so I am reaching out for help.

A:BSOD while browsing the internet. System_Service_Exception

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8800f3032ac, fffff8800a047950, 0}

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+b12ac )

---------
Reinstall the video drivers using this guide:
NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334165-bsod-while-browsing-internet-system_service_exception.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hello all,

I'll get straight to the point.

I was just browsing the internet and out of no where I got a BSOD.

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (lvrs64.sys)

This is the first time I've experienced one on this computer since I built it in 11/17/2014

It's been running windows 8.1 pro.

I uploaded the requested data, and just want to say thanks in advance for any help.

A:Random BSOD while browsing the internet

Hi Ec0b00st,

The BSOD is caused by an outdated driver
Please update the camera software of Logitech.
After you've updated the software go to the device manager and make sure the following drivers of Logitech are updated

Code:
LVUSBS64.sys Sat Jul 26 17:06:36 2008
lv302a64.sys Fri May 1 00:41:07 2009
lvrs64.sys Fri May 1 00:43:25 2009
LV302V64.SYS Fri May 1 00:43:26 2009
LVPr2M64.sys Wed Oct 7 10:26:50 2009

The following is for information purposes only.

Code:
The following information contains the relevant information from the blue screen analysis:
**************************Mon Aug 3 14:32:49.902 2015 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (12 procs) Free x64

System Uptime:3 days 20:30:10.757

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvrs64.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvrs64.sys

Probably caused by :lvrs64.sys ( lvrs64+e088 )

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff800f5777088, ffffd00022334898, ffffd000223340a0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)

Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff800f5777088, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: ffffd00022334898, Exception Record Address
Arg4: ffffd000223340a0, Context Record Address

BUGCHECK_STR: AV

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_lvrs64+e088

CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz"

MaxSpeed: 3300

CurrentSpeed: 3292

BIOS Version 5.6.5

BIOS Release Date 09/05/2014

Manufacturer EVGA INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD

Product Name To be filled by O.E.M.

Baseboard Product 131-HE-E995

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/69593-random-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 56.76%

BSODs have been happening pretty randomly for over a year with this computer. Sometimes they'll happen several times a month, and sometimes it takes months before another one happens. I just had three in the last week while either browsing or gaming. That's never happened before, so I'd really like to try and fix whatever's causing this.

A:Sporadic BSOD while browsing internet or gaming

Welcome

You msinfo file is corrupted. Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this:
Click on the Start
Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box
When it opens, go to File, Save
Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember
Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info
Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder
Upload the .zip file here.

Quote:
STOP 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDUsual causes: Device driver, hardware, System service, compatibility, Remote control programs, memory, BIOS
STOP 0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALUsual causes: Device driver
STOP 0x0000001A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENTUsual causes: Device driver, memory, kernel

Your dumps do not give a probable cause but just blaming windows files, so we'll start with enabling verifier

Verifier puts extreme stress on the drivers, bad ones will cause BSOD. If we change all those drivers we hope for no more BSODs, If you get no BSODs, then its not a driver and we look to hardware. With verifier on your computer may be a little laggy, but actually..its just doing its work.

Driver Verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Windows 7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in verifier and press Enter
- Select Create custom settings (for code developers) and click Next
- Select Select individual settings from a full list and click Next
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR Low Resource Simulation and click Next
- Select Select driver names from a list and click Next
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click Next
- Select Finish on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Information
Driver Verifier runs in the background, "testing" drivers for bugs. If it finds one, a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) will result; the corresponding dump file will hopefully show the faulty driver.

Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow

Driver Verifier monitors kernel-mode drivers and graphics drivers to detect illegal function calls or actions that might corrupt the system. It can subject the drivers to a variety of stresses and tests to find improper behavior.

Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/256595-sporadic-bsod-while-browsing-internet-gaming.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I have had my computer for a few years and it has been BSODing for a long time also. I have reason to believe that it has something to do with the RAM or accessing the data for these action because it is only during gameplay and having multiple windows in a browser open. I cant play games for more than a hour before it BSOD's, also streaming the gameplay, having dual monitors active, and multiple browser windows open all make it BSOD. OR so it seems, unless its just one thing that happens to occur while any of these actions are being done. Please help?

A:BSOD playing games and browsing internet

Hello i have had a look at your dump files. here are the results:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8007d0e028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000b640a000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000135, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: f

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17029 (debuggers(dbg).140219-1702) x86fre

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`02fdda88 fffff800`0402da3b : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`07d0e028 00000000`b640a000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02fdda90 fffff800`041f0463 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`07ff0820 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`07ff0870 : hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1e3
fffff880`02fddad0 fffff800`0402d700 : 00000000`00000728 fffffa80`07ff0820 fffff880`02fdde30 00000000`10286100 : nt!WheaReportHwError+0x263
fffff880`02fddb30 fffff800`0402d052 : fffffa80`07ff0820 fffff880`02fdde30 fffffa80`07ff0820 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMcaReportError+0x4c
fffff880`02fddc80 fffff800`04020e8f : 00000000`06168000 00000000`00000001 fffff880`02fddeb0 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandler+0x9e
fffff880`02fddcc0 fffff800`040d84ac : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalHandleMcheck+0x47
fffff880`02fddcf0 fffff800`040d8313 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxMcheckAbort+0x6c
fffff880`02fdde30 00000000`52215b81 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiMcheckAbort+0x153
00000000`0047f0c4 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x52215b81
I can tell you that 0x124_AuthenticAMD is the problem, 0x124 is cause by a hardware error, most probably by overclocking.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336173-bsod-playing-games-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Screen freezes, pointer can still move until screen goes black and refreshes everything. Sometimes monitor has 'No signal' instead of BSOD.

A:BSOD while browsing internet, playing games

Hi Slquinonez.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

If memtest 86+ does not find any error, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
BugCheck 50, {fffff6c0000eb178, 0, fffff80002c6cf83, 5}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiDeleteAddressesInWorkingSet+468 )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 1A, {5002, fffff70001080000, 699e, e47ffffffffe}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+46ff8 )

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/314104-bsod-while-browsing-internet-playing-games.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi, I have never really had an issue with blue screens before however the last couple of days my pc has become near unusable. It happened once or twice while playing League Of legends about 2 weeks ago and i thought nothing of it really, But Today and yesterday it has probably blue screened 10-20 times. It can happen within minutes of starting up my pc or it could be after hours of browsing or playing games.
I am not the most knowledgeable with these sorts of things so please let me know if you need to know anything else.

Thanks!

Attachment 363671

A:BSOD While browsing internet or playing games.

The crash dumps are indicating to memory malfunctioning.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors. How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Let us know the result. If possible, a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing teh program would be great.

Code:
BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa8008dcf720, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!SURFACE::Map+175 )

---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
# Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000041790, A page table page has been corrupted. On a 64 bit OS, parameter 2
contains the address of the PFN for the corrupted page table page.
On a 32 bit OS, parameter 2 contains a pointer to the number of used
PTEs, and parameter 3 contains the number of used PTEs.
Arg2: fffffa8008dcf720
Arg3: 000000000000ffff
Arg4: 0000000000000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41790

PROCESS_NAME: GFExperience.e

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17336 (debuggers(dbg).150226-1500) amd64fre

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800030e6810 to fffff800030768c0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`08db5238 fffff800`030e6810 : 00000000`0000001a 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`08dcf720 00000000`0000ffff : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`08db5240 fffff800`030aa1b9 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`19ffefff 00000189`00000000 0000018a`000001c7 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x338a4
fffff880`08db5400 fffff800`0338eb71 : fffffa80`118e0650 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!MiRemoveMappedView+0xd9
fffff880`08db5520 fffff960`000e69e5 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`102b8c90 fffff900`00000001 fffff960`00262200 : nt!MiUnmapViewOfSection+0x1b1
fffff880`08db55e0 fffff960`000e7d3f : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`08db56c8 fffffa80`102b8bf0 fffffa80`10272b50 : win32k!SURFACE::Map+0x175
fffff880`08db5630 fffff960`00213c31 : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`102b8bf0 fffffa80`10272b50 00000000`00000003 : win32k!SURFREFVIEW::bMap+0x1b
fffff880`08db5660 fffff960`0016a782 : fffff900`c012c010 00000000`00040206 fffff900`000001b4 0000024c`000002f5 : win32k!GrePtInSprite+0x1cd
fffff880`08db5740 fffff960`000c8faa : 0000024c`000002f5 0000024c`000002f5 00000000`00000000 fffff900`c06086a0 : win32k!DCESpeedHitTest+0x1a6
fffff880`08db57b0 fffff960`0012fdc4 : 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`00000000 0000024c`000002f5 fffff900`00000002 : win32k!zzzSetFMouseMoved+0x72
fffff880`08db5920 fffff960`000f64f8 : 00000000`00000000 fffff960`00323fd0 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000003 : win32k!ProcessQueuedMouseEvents+0x288
fffff880`08db59b0 fffff960`0008593c : fffffa80`0000007b 00000000`0000000f fffff880`00000003 ffffffff`80000324 : win32k!RawInputThread+0x878
fffff880`08db5a80 fffff960`00106f9a : fffffa80`00000002 fffff880`08d99e00 00000000`00000020 00000000`00000000 : win32k!xxxCreateSystemThreads+0x58
fffff880`08db5ab0 fffff800`03075b53 : fffffa80`10bfc470 00000000`00000004 000007ff`fffd3000 00000000`00000000 : win32k!NtUserCallNoParam+0x36
fffff880`08db5ae0 000007fe`fd231eea : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
00000000`02b1ff58 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x000007fe`fd231eea
STACK_CO... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373658-bsod-while-browsing-internet-playing-games.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi, I have these crashes when browsing the internet and watching youtube videos, or any other online videos. It does not seem to depend on which web browser is use. I tried reinstalling adobe flash player and updating my graphics card driver, didn't work. Also, I had no crashes on my openSUSE when browsing the internet/watching videos.

I hope you can find something and help me.
Thanks, Samsi.

A:BSOD during internet browsing/youtube watching.

Welcome to SevenForums Samsi,

You are having a few 124 BSOD-s, please go through this guide: Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try. Let us know if you find anything out following it step by step.

Comodo often contributes in BSOD-s. Please uninstall it and use microsoft security essentials at least to test.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\COMODO Public:Start Menu\Programs\COMODO Public
Start Menu\Programs\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security Public:Start Menu\Programs\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security Public
Start Menu\Programs\realtech VR test-PC\test:Start Menu\Programs\realtech VR test-PC\test
Clean-Up Tool for Comodo Internet Security (OLD)
Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase
Recommended antivirus program for Windows 7 based on stability compared to others:-
Microsoft Security Essentials Download | Free Spyware Protection
Malwarebytes - The Free version
Good and Free system security combination.
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.
Hope that helps for now,
KK

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/263107-bsod-during-internet-browsing-youtube-watching.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Been having these random BSODs again. Got lots of them about 2 months ago and fixed it somehow.
Now they are back and havent updated anything. I have done sfcscan, no faults. Ran memtest86+ no errors on 4 pass. Please help, dont know what to do anymore.

A:BSOD browsing internet and playing games

Ran driver verifier and computer got bsod about rt64win7.sys. Found answer to it and downloaded fix, but bsods keep happening. I can sometimes go full day without bsod and sometimes it just crashes every 30minutes or so.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/358408-bsod-browsing-internet-playing-games.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi, i have been recieving alot of BSOD last few days, all kind of them. Everything was running just fine.
-----------------
Ram - 8Gb (2x4)
CPU - AMD Phenom IIX2 B05
GPU - ATI Radeon HD 5870
MB - ASUSTeK M4A77TD PRO
1x SSD 128gb
1x HDD 1000gb
-----------------
BSODs:
0x0000003b
0x0000001e
0x00000018
And there was more of them, just BlueScreenView didnt displayed it for some reason. I already tried reinstalling GPU driver and also install older one. If you need more information i will give it right away.

A:BSOD while gaming, browsing internet, or just booting pc.

Hello, Whaller, welcome to the Forums. I looked at your dump files and they really didn't give much specific info, other than the Graphics Card.

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c000001d, fffff80002c8e31d, fffff880082eb130, 0}
Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+19d )

Code:
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
atikmpag+0x43e8f

Code:
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8801389df02, 0, ffffffffffffffff}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+88bf02 )

Code:
Loading User Symbols
Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
.Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
....Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
..Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
..Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002cdbb18, fffff880028927f0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeWaitForMultipleObjects+270 )
For right now I would like you to reinstall your Graphics Driver. I am going to give you some instructions that may help. You only need the Graphics Driver, nothing else.

I am going to give you some links that will help you get a good clean install and not have any drivers you don't need that will conflict with other drivers. Download a WHQL driver from Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7 . Once you have them downloaded, uninstall you current driver from control panel. next clean up any left over drivers from following this tutorial Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling and select only ATI Display Drivers. After you have done that and rebooted, install the new driver, only select custom install and install only what you have to. Very few people need most of what they include. You do not need the audio/HDMI drivers as you already have that in your Motherboard drivers. Unless there is some reason you need them, the only thing you really need is the Display Driver.

Also, please open In elevated command prompt ( click start, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd entry and select run as administrator) in the black box that opens, copy/paste sfc /scannow. If you decide to type it, notice the space between the sfc and the /. It is a system file checker which will scan your system files and attempt to correct any missing or corrupt files. What we want are the results to say windows found no integrity violations. If it says files were found but could not be repaired, close the box, reboot and run it again, after opening the administrative command prompt. You may have to reboot and run it three times for it to repair all system files. If it can't repair them after 3 reboots, let us know.

wo... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/372247-bsod-while-gaming-browsing-internet-just-booting-pc.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I can't browse the internet or play on my computer because it gives me so often BSOD Memory Management error. I attached the .rar file with my errors. Please help.

A:BSOD while I'm browsing the internet/playing games

Welcome to the forum.

Based on the bugchecks, I would recommend you follow and complete the steps given below:

Quote:
1. If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop. Reset any changed values back to default and reset/clear CMOS: Clear CMOS - 3 Ways to Clear the CMOS - Reset BIOS. Uninstall any overclocking tool as these can also be a reason of blue screens.

2. Uninstall your current antivirus software. It can be a cause of BSOD very often. Please remove it with its removal tool and use Microsoft Security Essentials in its place. Malwarebytes is a great combination with it. Go through this thread for more info.

3. Run Disk Check with both boxes checked for all HDDs and with Automatically fix file system errors. Post back your logs for the checks after finding them using Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log

4. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to check windows for integrity violations. Run it up to three times to fix all errors. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations.

5. Make scans with Kaspersky TDSskiller and ESET Online scanner.

6. Perform a Clean Start up, this will help avoid any problematic applications from bugging the system.

7. Use Revo Uninstaller Free to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advanced Mode and uninstall the software, delete the leftover registry entries.

8. Use Crystal Disk Info to upload a screenshot of your Hard Drives (s). Test your Hard Drives (s) running a Hard Drive Diag.

9. Test and Diagnose RAM issues with RAM - Test with Memtest86+. Pay close attention to Part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors" Take the test for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.

------------------------
Test your Hardware for Stability and Heat Problems with Prime95: Stress Test With Prime95
------------------------
How to Stress Test a Video Card with Furmark:Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark
------------------------
Test your CPU Stability with IntelBurnTest: CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/307324-bsod-while-im-browsing-internet-playing-games.html
Relevancy 56.76%

please help me out here. been happening at least once a day.

You can just focus on dmp file dated in 2014.

thx.

A:BSOD on startup or browsing the internet (Chrome)

Welcome to the forum.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 AMD64

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\USER\Downloads\Compressed\MARK-PC-29_12_2014_203614_69\122814-7690-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.18526.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140706-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03251000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03494890
Debug session time: Mon Dec 29 12:15:32.000 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:06:42.906
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff6c1001fa088, 0, fffff800033ef3b6, 5}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiGetWorkingSetInfo+286 )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff6c1001fa088, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff800033ef3b6, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000005, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800034fe100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800034fe1c0
fffff6c1001fa088 Nonpaged pool

FAULTING_IP:
nt!MiGetWorkingSetInfo+286
fffff800`033ef3b6 488b0408 mov rax,qword ptr [rax+rcx]

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 5

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50

TRAP_FRAME: fffff8800828c8a0 -- (.trap 0xfffff8800828c8a0)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=00000041001fa088 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffff68000000000
rdx=0000000016c37004 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff800033ef3b6 rsp=fffff8800828ca30 rbp=fffff8800828cca0
r8=fffff8800b75b058 r9=fffff7000108c048 r10=fffffa8004b17b50
r11=fffff7000108c3d0 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
nt!MiGetWorkingSetInfo+0x286:
fffff800`033ef3b6 488b0408 mov rax,qword ptr [rax+rcx] ds:fffff6c1`001fa088=????????????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800033435b3 to fffff800032c6bc0

ST... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/356756-bsod-startup-browsing-internet-chrome.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi,

I recently began having BSODs when browsing the Internet, especially when running speed tests. I've tried reinstalling Windows, have ran Memtest86+ overnight with no errors, tried wired and wireless connections, and reinstalled/updated drivers. I tried reinstalling Windows again this morning and just got another BSOD.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/388662-bsod-when-browsing-internet-related-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi,

As the title suggests I've been having reoccurring BSOD for the past few months. I've tried to read up on some possible fixes and updated some drivers but nothing seems to last. I've had many different types saying different things so it may possibly be more than one issue.

Any help would be appreciated,

A:Random BSOD on shutdown and while browsing Internet

Hello Ikinos.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800031a1894, fffff88007592f60, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!RtlCompareUnicodeStrings+44 )

---------
Try it at first: "0x0000003B" Stop error when you run certain applications in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2

If the situation does not change, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any. Also upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/278797-random-bsod-shutdown-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 56.76%

This has been happening for a while now, I have done multiple restores, but this has not fixed the problem.
Originally my computer was crashing because of Kaspersky but now it is just being completely funny.

Sometimes it blue screens, other times it will just turn off and on again.

I have two dump files, but I do not know how to open them sorry!

Thank you for helping me

EDIT :

According to google, it's graphics card issues.

A:BSOD just browsing internet 0x0000003B - 0x0000001E

Hi, please complete the steps below:

Quote:
Based on the bugchecks, I would recommend you follow and complete the steps given below:1. If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop. Reset any changed values back to default and reset/clear CMOS: Clear CMOS - 3 Ways to Clear the CMOS - Reset BIOS. Uninstall any overclocking tool as these can also be a reason of blue screens.

2. Uninstall your current antivirus software. It can be a cause of BSOD very often. Please remove it with its removal tool and use Microsoft Security Essentials in its place. Malwarebytes is a great combination with it. Go through this thread for more info.

3. Run Disk Check with both boxes checked for all HDDs and with Automatically fix file system errors. Post back your logs for the checks after finding them using Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log

4. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to check windows for integrity violations. Run it up to three times to fix all errors. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations.

5. Make scans with Kaspersky TDSskiller and ESET Online scanner.

6. Perform a Clean Start up, this will help avoid any problematic applications from bugging the system.

7. Use Revo Uninstaller Free to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advanced Mode and uninstall the software, delete the leftover registry entries.

8. Use Crystal Disk Info to upload a screenshot of your Hard Drives (s). Test your Hard Drives (s) running a Hard Drive Diag.

9. Test and Diagnose RAM issues with RAM - Test with Memtest86+. Pay close attention to Part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors" Take the test for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.

10. Monitor hardware temperature for overheating issues with system monitoring software like Speccy or HWMonitor. Upload a screen shot of the Summary tab as well:Piriform - Speccy
CPUID - HWMonitor

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308049-bsod-just-browsing-internet-0x0000003b-0x0000001e.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi, I have been using the PC for 4 years now. Before if I faced a BSOD error I could fix those be reinstalling OS. But in last few weeks I have been facing 2/3 BSOD every day and it didn't go away like before when I reinstalled OS. The errors occur usually after I have used internet for a few hours.

A:BSOD while browsing Internet, playing FB Games

Please post the following: Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/281275-bsod-while-browsing-internet-playing-fb-games.html
Relevancy 56.76%

past 2 week i am getting BSOD while browsing using google chrome

A:BSOD While Browsing Internet Using Google Chrome

i tried verifier after that i was getting continue 2 BSOD all the screen gets hang but no shutdown or autorestart i need to manually restart my computer after logging the BSOD error message was shown

this is the 2nd attachment when BSOD occurring after using Verifier

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/314119-bsod-while-browsing-internet-using-google-chrome.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Been typing something when BSOD happened. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR EQUAL.

bluescreenview points to ntoskrnl.exe+14e2e0

I have recently replaced my CPU, CPU cooler, and moved RAM around in slots to fit the cooler easier. I think one of the ram slots used to give me issues earlier.

It wasn't very cheap, so I'm pissed that new hardware may be screwed up.

dumps as requested by stickythread are attached.

please help.

KAIKETSU-2015-10-17_133543,71.zip

A:BSOD randomly browsing internet; ntoskrnl.exe

Hi Kaiketsu,

Please remove MSI software, some are known for causing BSOD's.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

Uninstall Daemon ToolsDownload the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
Double click the executable to open itClick on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

The saved dump file is a 0x1A(MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) caused by a driver that tried to write data to the memory.

Code:
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffd001b1ebf858, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000001, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff802d7cb7320, address which referenced memory
Following is a list of outdated drivers, for about 50% of the drivers I have no update source.
Please check Realtek, Intel and Malwarebytes for updates, other drivers you need to search yourself.

Code:
WPRO_41_2001 WPRO_41_2001.sys Mon Nov 07 22:04:48 2011 (4EB847F0) //CACE Technologies WinPcap Packet Driver
tap0901t tap0901t.sys Wed Sep 16 08:02:43 2009 (4AB07F83) // TAP-Win32 Adapter v9 (wifi)
SC808HDV64 SC808HDV64.sys Tue Oct 08 11:33:45 2013 (5253D179) // HD Audio PCI-e Audio device
MBfilt64 MBfilt64.sys Fri Jul 31 05:40:32 2009 (4A7267B0) // Realtek HD Audio driver
mbam mbam.sys Wed Sep 03 19:50:25 2014 (540754E1) // Malwarebytes driver
ISCTD64 ISCTD64.sys Tue Nov 27 20:52:34 2012 (50B51A02) // Intel driver
ISCTD64 ISCTD64.sys Tue Nov 27 20:52:34 2012 (50B51A02) // Intel driver
ikbevent ikbevent.sys Tue Jan 08 20:34:06 2013 (50EC74AE) // Intel driver
HECIx64 HECIx64.sys Mon Dec 17 20:32:21 2012 (50CF7345) // Intel driver
ew_jubusenum ew_jubusenum.sys Thu Nov 24 12:30:19 2011 (4ECE2ACB) // Huawei mobile driver
csravrcp csravrcp.sys Thu Dec 22 17:56:03 2011 (4EF36123) // Bluetooth
csrbthav csrbthav.sys Thu Feb 23 08:05:58 2012 (4F45E556) // Bluetooth
CsrBtPort CsrBtPort.sys Mon Feb 27 11:27:30 2012 (4F4B5A92) // Bluetooth
csrpan csrpan.sys Thu Dec 22 17:56:22 2011 (4EF36136) // Bluetooth
csrserial csrserial.sys Thu Dec 22 17:56:09 2011 (4EF36129) // SPP device?
csrusb csrusb.sys Thu Feb 23 08:05:42 2012 (4F45E546) // USB driver for bluetooth
csrusbfilter csrusbfilter.sys Thu Feb 23 08:05:43 2012 (4F45E547) // USB filter driver

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/26689-bsod-randomly-browsing-internet-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi, I've been having trouble with my laptop now for quite a while when I'm on the internet and open 2 or more tabs or on random websites it'll stop loading the page for a split second then go to BSOD then restart and I have no idea what to do about it. Hopefully someone out there will know how to deal with this.

I've followed the BSOD posting instructions however I can't find this perfmon/report thing it's talking about so if someone could guide me if they need it I'd be happy to oblige.

I am using an Advent Roma 3000 laptop

32 bit windows 7 OS
It's the original windows 7 that came installed on the laptop
This laptop is about 2 years and 2 months old and I have not reinstalled the OS ever.

I have attached a zip file as instructed so please somebody help me out!

A:BSOD when browsing internet, opening several tabs

Your problem is related to RTL8187Se.sys RTL8187S PCIE NDIS Driver from Semiconductor Corporation.

Please update to the latest one.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/214415-bsod-when-browsing-internet-opening-several-tabs.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I bought a custom built gaming computer with Windows 7 installed. It does great on gaming performance normally, but it does occasionally decide to crash - regardless of what I am doing. Normally it just reboots and gives me:

Code:
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

BCP2: FFFFFA800814D4F8
BCP4: 0000000000000000

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\100912-26067-01.dmp
C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-41870-0.sysdata.xml
But sometimes it flatout locks-up on me before restarting. What should I do?

A:Random BSOD, while gaming or just browsing the internet

I hate to bump, but I just lost the front page. Anyone?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257480-random-bsod-while-gaming-just-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hey Guys,
I get A Random BSOD when surfing the internet or some times even when I just connect to a network or even when i Just Open the Browser,
I use a TP Link Tl-Wn722N but after getting the BSOD I stopped using it and now tether internet from My Huwawei Ideos cell phone but still get the BSOD.

A:Random BSOD Browsing Internet, tcpip.sys

got another BSOD write after posting, new files added

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/298792-random-bsod-browsing-internet-tcpip-sys.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello guys,
I've tried a lot of things, and I keep getting BSOD. Long story short, I've formatted my computer, I've checked my RAM, I've uninstalled daemon tools... 2 days ago I ran memtest for over 20 hours without 1 single error, let it pass until pass#8. And stll getting BSOD. I was thinking it could be my video card, but I don't know how to check it or how to read dump files.
Thank you in advance
-----------------------------------

My apologies, I didn't post the correct file. Here it is. The rar file with the SF tool.

A:BSOD browsing internet, and random times.

Hello mahler.

It appears that teh Creative audio card drivers including Creative Hardware Abstract Layer Driver are causing issues there.

Code:
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hap16v2k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hap16v2k.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ha10kx2k.sys

Probably caused by : hap16v2k.sys ( hap16v2k+11f09 )
And it appears that the driver is old.

Code:
fffff880`0774e000 fffff880`07790000 hap16v2k T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: hap16v2k.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\hap16v2k.sys
Image name: hap16v2k.sys
Timestamp: Thu Mar 18 17:48:03 2010 (4BA219FB)
CheckSum: 0004A3D5
ImageSize: 00042000
Update your Creative drivers from Creative Worldwide Support

The display driver is probleming there, too.

Code:
fffff880`02f1b3c0 fffff880`0814cd4eUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0xf6d4e
And it is the latest version that is installed.

Code:
fffff880`08056000 fffff880`08b3b000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jun 21 14:36:16 2013 (51C41788)
CheckSum: 00AB87FF
ImageSize: 00AE5000
This latest version is problematic in cases. I would suggest you to use driver 314.22 WHQL insted.
Uninstall All nvidia items in Control Panel > Programs and features3D Vision Control Driver
3D Vision Driver
Graphics Driver
HD Audio Driver
PhysX
nvidia Update
(Are you using nvidia chipset drivers? If so, dont uninstall anything other than those are listed).
Now follow Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Boot normally now. Go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers, Download 314.22 WHQL. While installing, Select Custom (Advanced) install. In the next page, follow this settings:
Let us know the results. If the problem persists, next time post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/300911-bsod-browsing-internet-random-times.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

BCP2: FFFFFA800814D4F8
BCP4: 0000000000000000

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\100912-26067-01.dmp
C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-41870-0.sysdata.xml

A:Random BSOD, while gaming or just browsing the internet

A stop 0x124 error usually means a hardware problem. Your last dmp file was dated 10/9/2012 so may not have the most current info. But based on that dmp:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa800814d4f8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`031af6f0 fffff800`03114ca9 : fffffa80`0814d4d0 fffffa80`06a2d040 00000000`0000000c 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x6c
fffff880`031afc10 fffff800`02ff5547 : fffffa80`0814d4d0 fffff800`0306f2d8 fffffa80`06a2d040 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x49
fffff880`031afc40 fffff800`02f5c945 : fffff800`030d0ae0 fffff800`02edb82d 00000000`00000010 00000000`00000206 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x57
fffff880`031afc80 fffff800`02edb841 : fffff880`010b8e00 fffff800`02f5c920 fffffa80`06a2d000 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x25
fffff880`031afcb0 fffff800`03168e6a : 03030208`08051114 fffffa80`06a2d040 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`06a269e0 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
fffff880`031afd40 fffff800`02ec2ec6 : fffff880`02f64180 fffffa80`06a2d040 fffff880`02f6efc0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`031afd80 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`031b0000 fffff880`031aa000 fffff880`037fd740 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxStartSystemThread+0x16

STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: hardware

IMAGE_NAME: hardware

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

---------
If you've OCed your computer I'd recommend restoring default values at least temporarily. Unplug all non-essential USB devices. And follow the troubleshooting steps here:

Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/261959-random-bsod-while-gaming-just-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Lately I ve had even - 7 and Gaming x64 browsing BSOD Windows the Internet more of a Windows 7 x64 BSOD - Gaming and browsing the Internet decline while playing World of Warcraft First it was Windows 7 x64 BSOD - Gaming and browsing the Internet some fps issues which I never had a response to from Blizzard Now there s in game stuttering and freezing which results in a blue screen This mainly happens while playing World of Warcraft but has happened when browsing the Internet I m hoping it s Windows 7 x64 BSOD - Gaming and browsing the Internet not a computer part related issue as I ve recently built this computer As far as I m aware all of my drivers are up to date and I cannot figure out the problem even after reinstalling the Nvidia driver I thought about just formatting my computer and seeing if that would fix the issue Of course that would be a last resort as I don t want to do that Here s some information as to my setup Operating System Windows CPU Type AMD Phenom tm II X Processor CPU Speed GHz System Memory GB Video Card Model NVIDIA GeForce GTX Video Card Driver nvd dum dll Desktop Resolution x Hard Disk Size GB Hard Disk Free Space GB I ve included the minidump files in a zip that I ve found in my minidump folder Thank you for any helpful information about my problem in advance Update I ran memtest on my two gig sticks of ram and one had a few errors on it while the other did not I currently only have the stick without errors in my computer and have yet to test it when playing World of Warcraft I guess it probably was a faulty stick from Newegg I m not certain though nbsp

A:Windows 7 x64 BSOD - Gaming and browsing the Internet

How is your system today with only one stick? Have you tried WoW with only this stick installed?

Very nice processor by the way.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-7-x64-bsod-gaming-and-browsing-the-internet.159061/
Relevancy 56.76%

my computer usually freezes and requires a restart and several switching on and off the computer to get the computer to run again... all of my hardware not over 1 year old

A:BSOD happen when in game and while browsing internet

Hello zeeqreco, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by afterwards to further help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/314035-bsod-happen-when-game-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Can someone please help me fixing the BSOD. It would occur while browsing internet. Recently I upgraded my RAM to GSkill 8GB (2x4gb) and it seems to occur more frequently. With my previous factory installed ram it would occur only occasionally 2 or 3 times per month.

A:BSOD couple of times while browsing internet

Welcome
The cause is another of the fancy spyware detectors. Uninstall your detector, use Microsoft Security Essentials for real time protection and use Malwarbytes for a once a week scan.
Here is the cause of your problem
Stflt.sys file descriptionProductname:Spyware Terminator 2012 Description:Spyware Terminator 2012 driver Company:Windows (R) Win 7 DDK provider

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/248778-bsod-couple-times-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 56.76%

So I am getting bsod on playing games ( usually dota 2 but also other high req games ) and randomly even while browsing on internet online... Got this problem with bsods for over 1 year, hope someone will help me ...

ATI HIS HD 5670 1GB GDDR5
Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
AMD Athlon II x3 450 Processor
6 GB RAM DDR3

A:Random BSOD on games and even on browsing internet

Please use this tool to update your profile specs

And then use this tool to post all the files here

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272485-random-bsod-games-even-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 56.76%

hi all, for the past while, my PC has been BSOD-ing intermittently, mostly while gaming, but sometimes while just browsing the internet.

any solutions would be awesome!

DM log collector file included.

A:BSOD while gaming, browsing the internet, etc. multiple causes?

any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348348-bsod-while-gaming-browsing-internet-etc-multiple-causes.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I have a brand new ASUS G750JX w/32GB RAM, GTX770M. After first startup, I updated all of Windows 8 updates, then updated to Win 8.1. All updates have been applied. Started getting all kinds of BSOD:
INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
I originally had Nortan Internet Security. I removed it and put and activated Windows Defender. There was also a ROG Mouse driver that I have removed. This made the system more stable but I am still getting BSOD with INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED with no specific driver listed as culprit. At a loss of where to look for more help. Hardware all seems to check out, so I am thinking it is a driver but not sure where to start. I believe I have all drivers updated to their most current for either hardware or Windows 8.1. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

A:Random BSOD when idle or browsing internet

Hello, please enable Driver Verifier and wait for another crash to happen. When it does, post minidump.
Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers - Windows 7 Help Forums

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/56806-random-bsod-when-idle-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Seem to be occuring only when connected to internet, and browsing.

Windows 7 Professional x64, OEM
Its a Dell XPS 16, around 2 years old.

Had around 8 in the past month, and 2 today, just can't seem to sort this.

Attached correct files, be great if anyone could help!

A:Number of BSOD errors (Mostly when browsing internet)

This device is disabled. Please enable it, then uninstall it from your system. Feel free to reinstall it once the system is stabilized again.

Quote:
facap, FastAccess Video Capture ROOT\IMAGE\0000 This device is disabled.

No drivers installed for your Stylus Pro printer, please install them or disconnect the printer

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions).
Please uninstall the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): DuplexSecure - FAQ

Some free alternatives (I don't use them, so I can't comment on them)
KernSafe iSCSI initiator, Virtual CD/DVD-RW Emulator, Virtual Encryption Disk and Virtual CD/DVD-ROM Emulator All-in-One free software.
MagicISO - Convert BIN to ISO, Create, Edit, Burn, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter/extractor/editor

Running 8 memory dumps generated over the last month
6 different BSOD error codes cited
6 different causes blamed

This is most likely a hardware error. They (hardware errors) are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- overclocking - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- compatibility issues
- low-level driver problems (such as Daemon Tools)
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

Blackberry software drivers date from 2008, please either update it or remove it from your system.

I also suspect your McAfee and your CD/DVD burning software - but have no firm basis for it other than a "gut" feeling. Just keep an eye on it for now.

Please note the files below that are dated from 2009 and earlier. Please update them or remove their programs from your system. There's links to info about the files immediately following the file listing.

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs

- Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html
- Info on how to troubleshoot BSOD's (DRAFT): http://www.carrona.org/userbsod.html
- How I do it: http://www.carrona.org/howidoit.html

3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
Code:

sptd.sys Sun Oct 11 16:55:14 2009 (4AD24632)
iaStor.sys Thu Jun 04 21:53:40 2009 (4A287AA4)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
mfehidk.sys Mon Feb 13 18:36:14 2012 (4F399E6E)
Lbd.sys Tue May 25 03:45:36 2010 (4BFB8020)
PxHlpa64.sys Tue Jun 23 19:16:35 2009 (4A416253)
mfewfpk.sys Mon Feb 13 18:36:29 2012 (4F399E7D)
CtClsFlt.sys Mon Jun 15 01:06:41 2009 (4A35D6E1)
RxFilter.sys Fri Jun 26 13:26:04 2009 (4A4504AC)
AtiHdmi.sys Wed Sep 30 09:54:46 2009 (4AC36326)
mfenlfk.sys Mon Feb 13 18:36:45 2012 (4F399E8D)
atikmpag.sys Fri Jan 22 08:07:54 2010 (4B59A32A)
av8vcrlf.SYS Tue Jul 14 17:12:55 2009 (4A5CF4D7)
RimSerial_AMD64.sys Mon Nov 24 12:01:01 2008 (492ADDCD)
atipmdag.sys Fri Jan 22 08:46:46 2010 (4B59AC46)
itecir.sys Mon Mar 09 04:58:47 2009 (49B4DA47)
SynTP.sys Fri Jun 26 14:35:47 2009 (4A451503)
k57nd60a.sys Fri Oct 16 06:29:38 2009 (4AD84B12)
bcmwl664.sys Tue Jul 07 20:45:04 2009 (4A53EC10)
risdpe64.sys Wed Jul 01 05:31:57 2009 (4A4B2D0D)
rimspe64.sys Wed Jul 01 19:54:49 2009 (4A4BF749)
rixdpe64.sys Sat Jul 04 06:27:00 2009 (4A4F2E74)
mfefirek.sys Mon Feb 13 18:40:07 2012 (4F399F57)
stwrt64.sys Thu Jan 21 05:15:11 2010 (4B58292F)
mfeavfk.sys Mon Feb 13 18:37:27 2012 (4F399EB7)
btwaudio.sys Wed Jul 01 0... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/234279-number-bsod-errors-mostly-when-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello all I'm new to these forums and I've been pulling my hair out trying to work out the problems I am receiving with my PC I am doing an IT course and currently doing my Level City amp Guilds at College but sadly I'm still not the bright bulb Random During or Browsing. Gameplay Internet - BSOD in the bunch when it comes to fixing PCs I've searched the internet for fixes for my problem and Random BSOD - During Gameplay or Internet Browsing. currently not found a single solution I've also formatted my computer ran virus scans updated drivers removed RAM sticks to see if the problem lied there and so far achieved nothing From Random BSOD - During Gameplay or Internet Browsing. reading a previous post I saw somebody with the same blue screen error as myself was told to run the Command Prompt as Administrator and type in quot sfc scannow quot and I got this result Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them Details are included in the CBS Log windir Logs CBS CBS Log For Example c Windows Logs CBS CBS log I believe this might be the problem but as I said I'm not the best when it comes to the technician side of computing sadly The problem itself which I am experiencing is just random experiences the problem itself has been occurring for months now but was usually just one blue screen a day which I wasn't majorly in a rush to fix Which I assume was a very bad idea but recently I notice games are lagging when they shouldn't be I have played these games on my PC before at max graphics and had no problems but now it getting rather annoying to add further annoyance I'm noticing just playing a YouTube videos And that's all I will be doing at the time not running any other programs the whole computer freezes up for a few seconds and it repeats the last noise that played through my PC during the brief freeze always being very quick and sounding nothing like it did before the freeze once the PC stops it works fine but its concerning I'm also experiencing blue screens when I'm not even at my computers I've left game launchers running to download patches etc for my games and come back later to find the computer has restarted itself I get blue screens randomly but more often during game play the blue screen doesn't always display a message title not quite sure what it is to be honest not covered blue screens at college yet but when it does display a title message it says this quot IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL quot I would really be grateful for any help provided I'm willing to provide any information I can and I hope I have provided all required first time around Computer Specs OS Windows Ultimate -Bit CPU AMD X FX AM Six Core ghz CPU Motherboard Asus M A L-M USB Motherboard Memory GB DDR PC Memory Graphics Card s Nvidia GTX TI gb PCI-E Graphics Card With HDMI Screen Resolution x Hard Drives TB Serial ATA Hard Drive PSU Watt Case Galaxy Black Edition Blue LED Lighting Cooling mm Blue LED Side Fan mm Blue LED Rear Fan

A:Random BSOD - During Gameplay or Internet Browsing.

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please attach the DMP files to your next post not to post one.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
If empty (or non existent) please look in the following folders. C:\windows (the dmp should be called memory.dmp), and C:\windows\LiveKernelReports\Watchdog.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/231070-random-bsod-during-gameplay-internet-browsing.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello everyone Im getting random BSOD's all the time my pc is restarting sometimes it freezes and buzzing sounds goes out of speakers It doesn't matter if Im playing games or browsing internet These problems occur even after reinstalling fresh windows after blue screen with nvidia driver I have all my drivers updated to lastests versions but the problems continue etc. gaming browsing internet, BSOD's Random while Few of them are memory managment fault in nonpaged area Im not sure what is the specific problem I have changed my PSU for new one W but it didn't help Memtest x - Pass x Error x Thanks for help If you need more informations please alert me Sorry if my English is not correct its not my native language PC specs - Random BSOD's while browsing internet, gaming etc. MB ASUS M A TD-M EVO PSU Enermax W CPU AMD Phenom II X BE ghz GPU MSI Nvidia GT mb RAM x ZEPPELIN GB DDR MHz CL GOLD HDD SATA III Seagate barracuda GB ot min CPU FAN Cooler Master Hyper OS Windows

A:Random BSOD's while browsing internet, gaming etc.

Hi Sadpcuser,

Welcome to the 8forums.

Please visit Windows Update and install all available updates, it may take a couple of tries to get them all.
If you don't want Windows 10, you can skip those updates of course.

Code:
Hotfix(s): N/A

Please check if the RAM frequency in the BIOS is supported by your motherboard.

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia

Code:
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

1: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff800`0188f000 fffff800`0251d000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Wed Jul 02 19:42:02 2014 (53B4446A)
CheckSum: 00C4C7C9
ImageSize: 00C8E000

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/71589-random-bsods-while-browsing-internet-gaming-etc.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Getting this BSOD that's been occurring for the past few months. I havn't looked much into it but it's pretty random when it occurs. I'll usually come home and see that my computer has crashed without any clear signs of why it did. I was just browsing the internet and running a WoW bot and it crashed but it'll happen even when i'm not playing any games.

Can someone take a look at my minidump files and give me some insight?

Thanks!

A:Random BSOD - Playing Games/Browsing Internet

Hello, Ghudda. I will try to help you with this. I suspect it is not going to be simple. You have a lot of dump files, but I only checked the ones from 4/12 and 4/11. They all have the same bug code 0X124. ) X 124 basically is a generic hardware error, meaning there is some piece of hardware which has died or is dying, or that you have a very bad driver which is causing you hardware to act in a way that your CPU thinks it is dying. So, from 3 dump files I am getting these errors, which is unusual.

Code:
fffff880`0ce55388 fffff880`04f27e3fUnable to load image EtronXHCI.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for EtronXHCI.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for EtronXHCI.sys
EtronXHCI+0x9e3f
That is the Etron Extensible Host Interface for your Etron USB 3.0 the driver you are currently using is.

Code:
EtronXHCI
start end module name
fffff880`04e56000 fffff880`04e6aa80 EtronXHCI (deferred)
Image path: EtronXHCI.sys
Image name: EtronXHCI.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jan 06 02:59:41 2012 (4F06B7FD)
CheckSum: 00016DCF
ImageSize: 00014A80

Code:
fffff880`0ce552f8 fffff880`0f4e911aUnable to load image nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
nvlddmkm+0x21811a
Your Graphics driver. This is the current driver

Code:
nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`0f2b0000 fffff880`0ff90000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Image path: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Wed Nov 12 14:51:31 2014 (5463C853)
CheckSum: 00CA4D59

Code:
fffff880`0b530188 fffff880`02e21aa4Unable to load image VBoxNetFlt.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VBoxNetFlt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VBoxNetFlt.sys
VBoxNetFlt+0x4aa4
That is your Virtual Box network driver and your current one is

Code:
VBoxNetFlt
start end module name
fffff880`040b2000 fffff880`040dd000 VBoxNetFlt (deferred)
Image path: VBoxNetFlt.sys
Image name: VBoxNetFlt.sys
Timestamp: Mon Nov 24 05:06:09 2014 (54731121)
CheckSum: 000271EA
ImageSize: 0002B000

Code:
fffff880`0b52fa68 fffff880`04c06a2aUnable to load image k57nd60a.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for k57nd60a.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for k57nd60a.sys
k57nd60a+0x6a2a
That is your Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet NDIS6.x Unified Driver, and the current version you have is

Code:
k57nd60a
start end module name
fffff880`0ff90000 fffff880`0fffa000 k57nd60a (deferred)
Image path: k57nd60a.sys
Image name: k57nd60a.sys
Timestamp: Mon May 09 23:42:30 2011 (4DC8C236)
CheckSum: 00076E0F
ImageSize: 0006A000

Code:
fffff880`0b52e9b8 fffff880`012e52f8*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys
iaStorA+0x892f8
Which is a driver included in the Intel Rapid Storage Technology, your current version is

Code:
iaStorA
start end module name
fffff880`01259000 fffff880`01524000 iaStorA (deferred)
Image path: iaStorA.sys
Image name: iaStorA.sys
Timestamp: Sat Sep 01 20:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
CheckSum: 000A0CD7
ImageSize: 002CB000
Translati... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366977-random-bsod-playing-games-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 55.9%

My computer has been blue screening and from what I can decipher, its from a hardware issue. I can't figure out which piece and after stress testing them individually and not getting a BSOD, I don't know what to do.

A:BSOD randomly during Minecraft and Internet Browsing. error0x000000124

Unfortunately you're using and OEM_SLP key on a retail motherboard.
Please format and activate Windows using a genuine product key.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302054-bsod-randomly-during-minecraft-internet-browsing-error0x000000124.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hey guys This has been going on for over a year now Every time I play video games on my computer it freezes for a while and the message 'NVIDIA display driver has stopped working and has successfully recovered' will appear Other times it will freeze for a long time and I have to restart the computer Sometimes it crashes the computer and a BSOD will appear Lately BSODs have been appearing more frequently and sometimes when I'm just browsing the net watching videos on YouTube or playing Facebook games the computer will crash and internet videogames playing and when browsing the BSOD/Freezing there will be a BSOD The BSODs' Bug Check Strings include -APC INDEX MISMATCH KERNEL MODE EXCEPTION BSOD/Freezing when browsing the internet and playing videogames NOT HANDLED DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL MEMORY MANAGEMENT BAD POOL HEADER PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED NTFS FILE SYSTEM And the two files that seem to cause most of them are halmacpi dll and ntkrnlpa exe I'm really clueless about what to do to fix my ailing computer If anyone can help me solve this problem I'll be most grateful

A:BSOD/Freezing when browsing the internet and playing videogames

Welcome to SevenForums.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, e34b8f5f, cab63b70, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SYMEVENT.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMEVENT.SYS
Probably caused by : SYMEVENT.SYS ( SYMEVENT+14a69 )

---------

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, e34d9f5f, c322ba50, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SYMEVENT.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMEVENT.SYS
Probably caused by : SYMEVENT.SYS ( SYMEVENT+14a39 )

---------
Norton is known and contributing to your BSOD crashes, consider uninstalling it with the Norton Removal Tool and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials at least to test.Norton Removal Tool
Microsoft Security Essentials. Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other antiviruses/internet security software. It is free and lightweight:-
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for WindowsMalwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computerGood and Free system security combination.

Warning
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.

Are you overclocking any hardware?
Try going back to a last known stable NVIDIA driver version.

Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark: Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark
Monitor your temps with Speccy during this test: Speccy - System Information - Free Download
Video Memory Test (For 20 passes):|MG| Video Memory Stress Test 1.7.116 Download
Does you motherboard have onboard VGA? Does it crash there as well?

Upload a screenshot of your hard disk using CrystalDiskInfo:CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
Make a hard drive test from the hard drive manufacturers website:Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:Disk Check
Perform a System File Check:Click on the start
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Reduce items at start-up. Nothing except anti-virus is required:Startup Programs - Change
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Update your BIOS:

Code:
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V5.6B2, 28-Aug-07
Have checked for dust/debris inside the computer case? Please do and re-seat the hardware components.

If the above does not bring stability. Test your RAM in the following manner:

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272604-bsod-freezing-when-browsing-internet-playing-videogames.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I am running windows 7 x64 and I get random BSODs sometimes while i'm not doing anything. I ran the memory test that windows has and it didnt detect anything. I checked my BSOD logs using the viewer and it gives me 2 different errors, one has a message BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER and the other one doesnt. I have uploaded my several logs here.

Please help. thanks.

A:Random BSOD while just browsing the internet or playing Dota2

Welcome to SevenForums.

What's connected to the USB ports?

See if USB Selective Suspense helps the situation:USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off Go through this tutorial as well:USB Driver - General Fix for ProblemsSystem Optimisers

Please remove the following software

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\TuneUp Utilities 2013 Public:Start Menu\Programs\TuneUp Utilities 2013 Public
Start Menu\Programs\TuneUp Utilities 2013\All functions Public:Start Menu\Programs\TuneUp Utilities 2013\All functions Public

This software tends to cause BSOD-s. The windows 7 operating system does not require these registry cleaning software. They often tune-down rather than tune-up and can wreck the OS beyond repair. Microsoft have improved Windows 7 significantly and it is much better at organising and optimising itself than its predecessors. Check this, this and this thread for evidence.

If you feel the need to use a registry cleaning or optimisation software, most of us recommend the use of CCleaner but make sure you back up the registry before making letting ccleaner delete anything.

Perform a System File Check:Click on the start
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
You are also having BSOD-s with BCC 124. Go through this thread step by step: Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Quote:
A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.

You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Look for a newer version for your BIOS:

Code:
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 204, 12/25/2009
Disk Check on your hard drive for file system errors and bad sectors on it:Disk Check
Post back results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/270695-random-bsod-while-just-browsing-internet-playing-dota2.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I have had this issue for a while and I've attached a photo of the BSOD with the error code. Usually when I turn on my PC for the first time in a day, it'll last for about an hour and then the BSOD will occur. After the restart it'll BSOD right away. Then the third time it'll take a while again but after the third time it seems to run fine for the most part, or at least for the longest period. Anyhow if anyone could help me solve this issue it would be fantastic. I've run stress tests and diagnosed every part of my hardware and everything seems fine, no issues, but if you guys think its anything I'll test it out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/397063-bsod-randomly-i-e-dota-2-browsing-internet-start-up.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hi Guys I recently purchased a second hand MSI Radeon Twin Frozr OC Boost edition GPU where previously it had a EVGA GTX Ti I got home from the purchase and I had played a couple of games of Dota on the night of the install - it played great maxed settings etc After my two games it did the blue screen of death it was really quick like no longer than - seconds After it rebooted I watched a movie and loaded up steam - again it went BSOD The next day it starting more intermittent BSOD restarts of the computer whatever the activity on the computer - browsing media player etc etc This has been my situation for the weekend purchased the second hand card on Thursday Not sure if my system specifics are required but here they are anyway just in case OS Windows Home Premium Service Pack Bit CPU i k Mother Board Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd P A-UD R-B GPU Msi Twin Frozr OC Boost Edition PSU SilverStone Strider W PSU PLUS Silver RAM Corsair Vengeance gig X gig sticks Mhz CMZ GX M A C B Computer Case Cooler Master HAF Mid Tower Case Thanks so much for helping me out and sorry and browsing. just BSOD encountered with internet gaming, video if I take too long to respond

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/383289-bsod-encountered-gaming-video-just-internet-browsing.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I have been having this problem for some time but lately it is getting worse crashing 4-5 times a day and 3 times in the last hour.

i hope i have uploaded the right files.

Thanks for your help.

A:BSOD at all times watching vids browsing the internet

Quote: Originally Posted by Premal30

I have been having this problem for some time but lately it is getting worse crashing 4-5 times a day and 3 times in the last hour.

i hope i have uploaded the right files.

Thanks for your help.

I do notice Kaspersky which is a frequent cause of BSOD's. I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST.

http://support.kaspersky.com/downloa...vremover10.zip

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/206209-bsod-all-times-watching-vids-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Windows 7 Pro SP1 64bit original full-retail, all stuff baught October 2011

BSOD 3rd time. May it be due to Outpost Pro 7.5.1 or it is driver problem?

Summary:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000008, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff88001afe5ab, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80003509100

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

FAULTING_IP:
ndis!NdisAllocateCloneNetBufferList+1ab
fffff880`01afe5ab 498b5e08 mov rbx,qword ptr [r14+8]

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1

Thanks!

A:BSOD browsing Internet, ndis.sys D1 - may it be Agnitum Outpost?

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64

Loading Dump File [D:\Kingston\BSODDmpFiles\andropol\032312-22198-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17727.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.111118-2330
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0325b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0349f650
Debug session time: Fri Mar 23 09:54:43.174 2012 (UTC - 6:00)
System Uptime: 5 days 22:34:13.002
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {8, 2, 0, fffff88001afe5ab}

Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!NetioAllocateAndReferenceCloneNetBufferList+32 )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000008, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff88001afe5ab, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80003509100

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

FAULTING_IP:
ndis!NdisAllocateCloneNetBufferList+1ab
fffff880`01afe5ab 498b5e08 mov rbx,qword ptr [r14+8]

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1

TRAP_FRAME: fffff80000ba2b20 -- (.trap 0xfffff80000ba2b20)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=fffffa800c81cd40 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffffa800c81cdf0
rdx=0000000000000000 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff88001afe5ab rsp=fffff80000ba2cb0 rbp=fffffa800c81cc10
r8=0000000000000000 r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffffa80082cc200
r11=0000000000004ffb r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nc
ndis!NdisAllocateCloneNetBufferList+0x1ab:
fffff880`01afe5ab 498b5e08 mov rbx,qword ptr [r14+8] ds:3b90:00000000`00000008=????????????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800032d72e9 to fffff800032d7d40

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00ba29d8 fffff800`032d72e9 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`00000008 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00b... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/220788-bsod-browsing-internet-ndis-sys-d1-may-agnitum-outpost.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I got a 0x0000001e BSOD randomly while either playing games or surfing the internet.
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 32-bit
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes
- an OEM or full retail version? Yes
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? 1 Month
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 1 Month

Attachment 177545

Attachment 177546

please help It's a new computer and i dont want anything wrong with it right away

A:BSOD 0x0000001e browsing internet or playing games

Quote: Originally Posted by Lasian805

I got a 0x0000001e BSOD randomly while either playing games or surfing the internet.
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 32-bit
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes
- an OEM or full retail version? Yes
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? 1 Month
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 1 Month

Attachment 177545

Attachment 177546

please help It's a new computer and i dont want anything wrong with it right away

This one Related to danew.sys Razer DeathAdder USB Optical Mouse Driver from Razer (Asia-Pacific) Pte Ltd. Yours 2 years old. Re-install newest.

How To Find Drivers:

Quote:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/189607-bsod-0x0000001e-browsing-internet-playing-games.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I've been getting the blue screen randomly a lot lately

any help?

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2058

BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFFFE4801867D6B4
BCP2: 0000000000000001
BCP3: FFFFF80003089A18
BCP4: 0000000000000007
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

A:BSOD Browsing the internet error and details inside

This happened a few moments ago:

do you know what could be causing it?

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2058

BCCode: 7f
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000080050031
BCP3: 00000000000006F8
BCP4: FFFFF80002CDB712
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284049-bsod-browsing-internet-error-details-inside.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I have had this issue for a while and I've attached a photo of the BSOD with the error code. Usually when I turn on my PC for the first time in a day, it'll last for about an hour and then the BSOD will occur. After the restart it'll BSOD right away. Then the third time it'll take a while again but after the third time it seems to run fine for the most part, or at least for the longest period. Anyhow if anyone could help me solve this issue it would be fantastic. I've run stress tests and diagnosed every part of my hardware and everything seems fine, no issues, but if you guys think its anything I'll test it out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/397063-bsod-randomly-i-e-dota-2-browsing-internet-start-up.html