Windows Support Forum

BSOD Worried My Laptop Is About To Pack Up, Need Help

Q: BSOD Worried My Laptop Is About To Pack Up, Need Help

Hello everyone I hope someone can help me as I am really worried my Laptop is about to pack I am starting to get frequent blue screens and don't know where to turn for help I'm disabled and my laptop is my life as it is my way of keeping in touch with My Pack Help Need Is Up, To Laptop BSOD Worried About people and keeping a hand in reality Over the last couple of weeks I am getting BSOD screens come up there doesn't seem to be any BSOD Worried My Laptop Is About To Pack Up, Need Help pattern to it The laptop give a blue screen whether it is charging or not it doesn't appear to get exceptionally hot I haven't installed any new hardware Googling information I have run a memtest and a windows memory check and hard drive check I have allsorts of virus checkers malware firewall and computer analyse programmes on it and they don't come up with anything I download a blue screen information programme which records the blue screen details but I just can't get any further I don't know what else to do and really am in need of some help before my Computer crashes out together as I am worried that either the processor or motherboard is backing up Any help would be gratefully appreciated Here is a copy of the last four blue screens that I have had Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String BAD POOL CALLER Bug Check Code x c Parameter Parameter b Parameter Parameter fffff aba Caused By Driver Sftfslh sys Caused By Address Sftfslh sys b File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe b Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x d Parameter a Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff a Caused By Driver tcpip sys Caused By Address tcpip sys a File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe b Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x d Parameter a Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff a Caused By Driver tcpip sys Caused By Address tcpip sys a File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe b Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String BAD POOL CALLER Bug Check Code x c Parameter Parameter b Parameter Parameter fffff b db Caused By Driver Sftfslh sys Caused By Address Sftfslh sys b File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe b Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD Worried My Laptop Is About To Pack Up, Need Help

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD Worried My Laptop Is About To Pack Up, Need Help

The Latest Crash
==================================================
Dump File : 093013-24960-01.dmp
Crash Time : 30/09/2013 17:13:55
Bug Check String : BAD_POOL_CALLER
Bug Check Code : 0x000000c2
Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000007
Parameter 2 : 00000000`0000109b
Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000
Parameter 4 : fffff880`0975d628
Caused By Driver : Sftfslh.sys
Caused By Address : Sftfslh.sys+b2628
File Description :
Product Name :
Company :
File Version :
Processor : x64
Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+75b80
Stack Address 1 :
Stack Address 2 :
Stack Address 3 :
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\windows\Minidump\093013-24960-01.dmp
Processors Count : 8
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 7601
Dump File Size : 270,416
Dump File Time : 30/09/2013 17:27:21
==================================================

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306689-bsod-worried-my-laptop-about-pack-up-need-help.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hey, i've had a this laptop for a couple of years now and its was running horribly slow so i upgraded its ram from 256 to 1256 (mb) and altough i have had a nice lil' kick in performance i was tipped that its still quite a lot behind benchmark for a laptop with this amount of ram. So im thinking that i have just ignored all the stuff that was slowing my laptop down before and its still there , slowing me down. I did look around on this site at similar questions and saw people using long lists of things, sorry i didnt do that but if you need it you might wanna push me in the direction of what i need to get ya them lists.
I saw that another person had 2 conflicting firewalls but i only have one if thats of any relevance.

A:Worried about my Laptop speed

Start with this...
Do you have a virus checker? If not install one of the many free ones and get any viruses off there. Now install some adware software and get all that junk off too.....

Avast - Anti virus
Spybot - Crap remover

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/worried-about-my-laptop-speed.440260/
Relevancy 52.46%

I was drawing on my tablet last night and all of a sudden my computer just went blue and shut off That's never happened before but sometimes it has overheated but it doesn't turn blue About a week ago my firefox start page kept taking me to a weird website so I bought Spy Hunter Turns out I be should worried? really BSOD I had caught some kind of malware but I ran a scan and cleaned everything but that's the only thing I can think of that's changed in the recent past I ran a scan after my laptop restarted anyway and it came up clean so I don't think it's a virus I'm kind BSOD should I be really worried? of freaking out because when I googled it everyone made it seem like the end of the world I just want to know what I can do do make sure it doesn't happen again I'm not good with computers but I followed all the instructions the ones I understood If there's anything else I need to do just tell me how and I'll try my best lt PS- Thought I'de mention that I had a couple of projects open on my drawing app and a couple of tabs on firefox mostly social media YouTube and was I was also listening to music I've done all this before and have never had a problem Don't know if that helps Attachment Attachment

A:BSOD should I be really worried?

Hard to say much from 1 dump.

Clean bootTroubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Reduce items at start-up. No software except anti-virus is required plus doing this improves the time for logging into windows:How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.3.9600.16384 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\KOOLKAT\Downloads\Compressed\USER-HP-Tue_04_21_2015_154834_33\042115-29655-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

************* Symbol Path validation summary **************
Response Time (ms) Location
Deferred SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.18798.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.150316-1654
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c5d000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02ea2890
Debug session time: Tue Apr 21 13:06:15.561 2015 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 4 days 7:15:07.137
Loading Kernel Symbols

Press ctrl-c (cdb, kd, ntsd) or ctrl-break (windbg) to abort symbol loads that take too long.
Run !sym noisy before .reload to track down problems loading symbols.

Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002cc67e0, fffff88002a29878, fffff88002a290d0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PopFindPowerSettingConfiguration+37 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367782-bsod-should-i-really-worried.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Hello guys how are you.I'v recently been having issues with the BSOD before it was inconsistent but after it has happened to me about 5 times today Im quite worried.It happens when Im playing a match of league of legends all of a sudden it just disconnects and gives me the BSOD

Error code is:
Bug check name: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
Bug check code: 0xF4
Bug check parm 1: 0x3
Bug check parm 2: 0xFFFFFA800AA356F0
Bug check parm 3: 0xFFFFFA800AA359D0
Bug check parm 4: 0xFFFFF80003180460
Specs:
Win 7 x64
Processor intel i7-2600 3.4Ghz
Ram 8gb
GPU NVIDIA Geoforce GTX 570
Computer Model:
Gateway DX-4860

I can upload the Minidump if needed

A:Getting BSOD:Quite worried

Welcome to SevenForums. Yes please upload the dumps and other info following http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Bugcheck F4 is usually related to hard driver/storage.

Do you have an SSD? Check for a Firmware update.

Test your hard drive: Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

Upload a screenshot of your hard disk using crystal disk info:CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:Disk Check

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/264703-getting-bsod-quite-worried.html
Relevancy 52.46%

my husband was on our laptop and windows started showing pop-ups worms about and worried trojans Help, please. laptop on saying our computer had been infected with several trojans in various areas of the computer The comp then wouldn't allow me to do anything to it The internet kept going to an error http page and wouldn't let me fix it Windows defender is the program that popped up originally stating the problems and kept taking me to a page to purchase there product I started on it today and have made alot of progress I have made updates and added AVG to the laptop and also run several Help, please. worried about trojans and worms on laptop scans It is now saying that everything is protected and has removed several tracking cookies the comp seems to be running fine I Help, please. worried about trojans and worms on laptop am worried that there may be infections still on the comp How do I find out if everything has been removed or how do I search for the names of the trojans to aid in removing them Could Windows Defender have just shown all those trojans to scare me into purchasing their product I ran the DDS on the comp and have attached the files incase they may help with diagnosing the problem

A:Help, please. worried about trojans and worms on laptop

Hi rosemarie2662,Welcome to BC HijackThis forum. I am farbar. I am going to assist you with your problem.Please refrain from making any changes to your system (updating Windows, installing applications, removing files, etc.) from now on as it might prolong handling your log and make the job for both of us more difficult.Your log(s) show that you are using so called peer-to-peer or file-sharing programs. These programs allow to share files between users as the name(s) suggest. In today's world the cyber crime has come to an enormous dimension and any means is used to infect personal computers to make use of their stored data or machine power for further propagation of the malware files. A popular means is the use of file-sharing tools as a tremendous amount of prospective victims can be reached through it.It is therefore possible to be infected by downloading manipulated files via peer-to-peer tools and thus suggested to be used with intense care. Some further readings on this subject, along the included links, are as follows: "File-Sharing, otherwise known as Peer To Peer" and "Risks of File-Sharing Technology."Removal InstructionsYou seem to have done a good job. Yet we are going to make sure nothing (hidden) is left on the system.Empty all p2p download folders. They might contain infected files. Please avoid using these p2p applications until the system is clean. Using these applications at this stage might lead to reinfection or infecting other users.

Please delete the following adware folders:

c:\program files\MyWebSearch
c:\program files\FunWebProducts
c:\program files\PokerStars.NET

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from MajorGeeksDouble Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy&Paste the MBAM log.Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/230317/help-please-worried-about-trojans-and-worms-on-laptop/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hello new Lenovo laptop owned three months new constantly - urgent/worried running fan laptop's at most Flex model all stock Intel i Windows Yesterday my laptop started running its fan non-stop I urgent/worried - new laptop's fan constantly running turned it off and left it off for most of the day Today it is doing the same urgent/worried - new laptop's fan constantly running thing from the moment it is powered on In the three months I have owned my laptop I always do a full power cycle after using it and never use it for more than a few hours at a time The CPU is not showing load in Task Manager but is showing clear signs of stutter and lag when running simple processes Trying to use the internet feels like a dial-up The fan is very audibly running full blast like a room fan on max setting Is there pre-mature failing of the heatsink or something else that could be causing this I rarely take the laptop out of my home and I use a case if I do I leave it on a hard surface - the vent does not rest on carpet or other fabrics when idle There is no visible heat being emitted - it does not feel like its running hot and hot air does not come out of the vent the few times I used intensive programs or had it on awhile I definitely felt hot air so I know the difference Is there anything I can run internally to make this change I have no plans for overclocking and I doubt the motherboard s BIOS would allow it but years ago when I would do intensive desktop builds I remember BIOS settings I could change Is there a power setting to change Very new to laptops - I m used to building desktops and knowing its structure before turning it on I don t want to fry the laptop pre-maturely I use this laptop for music production and performance and I have an upcoming event I will be at So it is quot urgent quot in both I don t want to use this laptop any more than I need to as well as I need to figure something out soon nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/urgent-worried-new-laptops-fan-constantly-running.1155716/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi,
Previously I was attacked by trojans but my Kasperskys said it took care of them but on further inspection in my permissions part of Kasperskys under Reallusion it has a delete ocx. cmd that looks suspicious to me. I've ran scans with superanti-spyware and Kasperskys that says I'm clean. I previously had Malwarebytes on my computer but it wouldn't update so I uninstalled it. I am going to re-download and update it. What is this Reallusion delete ocx. cmd? is it the fixed file leftover after Kasperskys dissinfected it or what? Should I be worried?

PS. I believe file was originally cybervision I restricted permissions then I think it changed to Reallusion? Suspicious

A:I'm worried my laptop is infected reallusion delete ocx.cmd

Reallusion is 3d animation software and I cannot be certain of Cybervision as it shows may things from software to surveillance.http://www.reallusion.com/products.aspIt appears that Kaspersky has or wants to stop a possibly dangerous activeX component.. - An OCX is an Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) custom control, a special-purpose program that can be created for use by applications running on Microsoft's Windows systems. OCXs provide such functions as handling scroll bar movement and window resizing. If you have a Windows system, you'll find a number of files in your Windows directory with the OCX file name suffix. Microsoft now calls an OCX an ActiveX control, the component object under Microsoft's set of ActiveX technologies, of which the fundamental concept is the Component Object Model (COM) and, in a network, the Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM). An OCX or ActiveX control is actually implemented as a dynamic link library DLL module. (You can think of a DLL program as a "subprogram" that can be used by any number of application programs, each of which is a "container" for the DLL or OCX/ActiveX control "object.") Visual Basic and C++ are commonly used to write OCX or ActiveX controls.SearchWinIT.com Definitions

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/240259/im-worried-my-laptop-is-infected-reallusion-delete-ocxcmd/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hey I need help Last night I was downloading something and I came back to BSoD, Help I'm Worried. AVG Please! Infections Caught and Some find BSoD I shut off my laptop and turned BSoD, AVG Caught Some Infections and I'm Worried. Help Please! it back on and it kept BSoD'ing and restarting I started it with the last good config seemed to be alright and I ran a scan and BSoD, AVG Caught Some Infections and I'm Worried. Help Please! my AVG found tons of infections I have trojans and exe's and downloaders Theres a brastk exe Win Heur Trojan horse Agent AKYE and other ones with letters andDownloader Zlob about BSoD, AVG Caught Some Infections and I'm Worried. Help Please! of these My avg deleted some and most are in the virus vault Everything seems to be running alright but I just want to make sure I am safe Here's my HJT file THanks Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZONELABS vsmon exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Acer Empowering Technology ePerformance MemCheck exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe c Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiapsrv exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exe C Acer Empowering Technology ePower ePower DMC exe C Program Files Elantech ktp exe C PROGRA LAUNCH LManager exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files SMSC Seticon exe C WINDOWS system wbem unsecapp exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Acer Empowering Technology Acer Empowering Framework Launcher exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe E My Lockbox flockbox exe C Program Files Ventrilo Ventrilo exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgui exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http global acer com O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - c Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker BHO - F D B -DA B- daf- E -DFEE A AA - C Program Files ZoneAlarmSB bar bin SPYBLOCK DLL O - Toolbar ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker - F D B -DA B- daf- E -DFEE A AA - C Program Files ZoneAlarmSB bar bin SPYBLOCK DLL O - HKLM Run ehTray C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe O - HKLM Run ATICCC quot C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe quot runtime -Delay O - HKLM Run AzMixerSel C Program Files Realtek Ins... Read more

A:BSoD, AVG Caught Some Infections and I'm Worried. Help Please!

Hello and Welcome to TSF.

Please Subscribe to this Thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within three days this thread will be closed.

If you're not receiving help elsewhere and still require assistance for this issue, please follow the process outlined here:

NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post/attach as instructed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your next reply.

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/bsod-avg-caught-some-infections-and-im-worried-help-please-311958.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I have recently upgraded my RAM from 4BG to 8 and have no been getting the BSOD for the first time ever. They are never the same... I've had the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and the UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE errors. I am not so computer-savvy that I build them, but I know enough to add RAM.

9 x out of 10 it will happen during gaming, streaming or other video-intensive applications.

I have tried to test my ram but after the test runs I never see a report giving me the status of the ram to ensure all blocks are working properly.

Halp? HOMEDESK-PC-Sat_07_09_2016_230647_05.zip

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/55748-suddenly-getting-bsod-worried-new-ram-faulty.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hey I need help Last night I was downloading something and I came back to find BSoD I shut off my laptop and turned it back on and it kept BSoD'ing and restarting I started it with the last good BSoD, Some Caught Please! Worried. and Infections I'm Help AVG config seemed to be alright and I ran a scan and my AVG found BSoD, AVG Caught Some Infections and I'm Worried. Help Please! tons of infections I BSoD, AVG Caught Some Infections and I'm Worried. Help Please! have trojans and exe's and downloaders Theres a brastk exe Win Heur Trojan horse Agent AKYE and other ones with letters andDownloader Zlob about of these My avg deleted some and most are in the virus vault Everything seems to be running alright but I just want to make sure I am safe Here's my HJT file THanksLogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system ZONELABS vsmon exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Acer Empowering Technology ePerformance MemCheck exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exec Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exeC WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exeC WINDOWS eHome ehSched exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exeC WINDOWS system dllhost exeC WINDOWS system wbem wmiapsrv exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeC WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exeC Acer Empowering Technology ePower ePower DMC exeC Program Files Elantech ktp exeC PROGRA LAUNCH LManager exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC Program Files SMSC Seticon exeC WINDOWS system wbem unsecapp exeC WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXEC WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exeC WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Acer Empowering Technology Acer Empowering Framework Launcher exeC Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exeE My Lockbox flockbox exeC Program Files Ventrilo Ventrilo exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgui exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http global acer com O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - c Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dllO - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker BHO - F D B -DA B- daf- E -DFEE A AA - C Program Files ZoneAlarmSB bar bin SPYBLOCK DLLO - Toolbar ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker - F D B -DA B- daf- E -DFEE A AA - C Program Files ZoneAlarmSB bar bin SPYBLOCK DLLO - HKLM Run ehTray C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeO - HKLM Run ATICCC quot C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe quot runtime -DelayO - HKLM Run AzMixerSel C Program Files Realtek InstallShield AzMixerSel exeO - HKLM Run ntiMUI C Program Files NewTech Infosystems NTI CD amp D... Read more

A:BSoD, AVG Caught Some Infections and I'm Worried. Help Please!

Hello helpIknowIneedSmBdy,Last night I was downloading something and I came back to find BSoD. Were you downloading with a P2P (like Limewire)? What were you downloading?Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or HereDouble Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Extra Note)The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and Paste the entire Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware report in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediatly. If you encounter this message:"c:\program files\malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll Unable to register the dll/ocx: RegSvr32 failed with exit code 0x5" Click on ignore mbamext.dll

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/179384/bsod-avg-caught-some-infections-and-im-worried-help-please/
Relevancy 51.6%

In the middle of doing normal internet stuff last night running Firefox MSN messenger and Avast virus scanner if it helps my computer randomly shut down and restarted which Random BSOD...worried rebooting...possible it doesn't usually do On rebooting it showed a blank black screen for a prolonged period of time before loading the desktop as normal with an alert to say it had recovered from a serious error It's done this once before a few months ago but the difference this time was that for a split second before the crash and reboot a darkish blue screen with writing appeared Random rebooting...possible BSOD...worried too quickly for me to read what it said apart from something about quot startup options quot The first time this happened about a month ago I managed to get an error code Random rebooting...possible BSOD...worried I can't even remember how I managed that which suggested that drivers were responsible My technician installed some new drivers and I didn't have the problem again up until last night Has anyone seen this before I am praying this is not something to do with the quot blue screen of death quot I've read about after all everything seemed normal after the reboot What are the possible causes of this and what can I do about it I have a technician I can call out if necessary though the timing's not good for various reasons but I don't want to do this unless it's absolutely vital and something that needs to be fixed urgently I'm running Windows XP Service Pack installed Thanks a lot Any help would be appreciated Panicking like crazy not sure what's wrong The reboots seem not to happen often enough for me to get much detail on what causes them but I'm worried they might get worse The last time I managed to do a scan without a crash occurring about a week ago it came up clean Any help would be greatly appreciated I never know what to do when this happens -Emma

A:Random rebooting...possible BSOD...worried

welcome to tsf

for starters, check your device manager in your control panel under hardware.
we are looking for any yellow conflict symbols.

do you have your system specs including your power supply info?

and do you have any other antivirus programs installed?

post back

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/random-rebooting-possible-bsod-worried-73352.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I am running a HP G DX Laptop with AMD Turion II P dual core processor have received multiple blues screens and lockups so i did a reinstall to factory condition still got blue screens HP said that my extra recovery D Drive was probably infected with malware which i disagreed with so they sent me the dvds to reinstall everything and it was running good for a day then freezes and tonight first BSOD no message but i am gonna include the dump file I have a now from HP, discs BSOD 3 recovery after obtaining worried im feeling that my memory may BSOD after obtaining 3 recovery discs from HP, now im worried have BSOD after obtaining 3 recovery discs from HP, now im worried dust in there or is not seated right but I have not opened the laptop yet HP says if I open it they will not replace it if it is bad I really need a response here please Its windows bit OS and i just installed all the windows updates available I probably shouldnt have installed the optional ones but i did I hope you can read this dump file if notg please let me know HELP

A:BSOD after obtaining 3 recovery discs from HP, now im worried

Quote: Originally Posted by djmeznyc

I am running a HP G62 435DX Laptop with AMD Turion II P540 dual core processor, have received multiple blues screens and lockups so i did a reinstall to factory condition, still got blue screens, HP said that my extra recovery D Drive was probably infected with malware which i disagreed with so they sent me the 3 dvds to reinstall everything and it was running good for a day then 2 freezes and tonight first BSOD, no message but i am gonna include the dump file, I have a feeling that my memory may have dust in there or is not seated right but I have not opened the laptop yet. HP says if I open it they will not replace it if it is bad. I really need a response here please, Its windows 7 64 bit OS and i just installed all the windows updates available, I probably shouldnt have installed the optional ones, but i did. I hope you can read this dump file if notg please let me know.
HELP!!

IF IT IS UNDER WARRANTY DONT OPEN IT.

It may very well be infected. Before you go any further download Malwarebytes and run it

Malwarebytes : Download free malware, virus and spyware tools to get your computer back in shape!
Also since this one crash log appears to point to an OS file please run a system file check

Run a system file check to verify and repair your system files.

Quote:
To do this type cmd in search, then right click to run as administrator, then
SFC /SCANNOW

It may need to be run up to three times before successful
Let us know the results from the report at the end.

Read here for more information SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/202683-bsod-after-obtaining-3-recovery-discs-hp-now-im-worried.html
Relevancy 50.31%

In the middle of doing normal internet stuff last night running Firefox MSN messenger and Avast virus scanner if it helps my computer randomly shut down and restarted which it doesn t usually do On rebooting it showed a blank black screen for a prolonged period of time before loading the desktop as normal with an alert to say it had recovered from a serious error It s done this once before a few months ago but the difference this time was hope with Random I what *not* reboot Solved: Worried is the help. :( BSOD...please that Solved: Random reboot with what I hope is *not* the BSOD...please help. Worried :( for a split second before the crash and reboot a darkish blue screen with writing appeared too quickly for me to read what it said apart from something about quot startup options quot The first time this happened about a month ago I managed to get an error code I can t even remember how I managed that which suggested that drivers were responsible My technician installed some new drivers and I didn t have the problem again up until last night Has anyone seen this before I am praying this is not something to do with the quot blue screen of death quot I ve read about after all everything seemed normal after the reboot What are the possible causes of this and what can I do about it Solved: Random reboot with what I hope is *not* the BSOD...please help. Worried :( I have a technician I can call out if necessary though the timing s not good for various reasons but I don t want to do this unless it s absolutely vital and something that needs to be fixed urgently I m running Windows XP Service Pack installed Thanks a lot Any help would be appreciated Panicking like crazy not sure what s wrong The reboots seem not to happen often enough for me to get much detail on what causes them but I m worried they might get worse The last time I managed to do a scan without a crash occurring about a week ago it came up clean Any help would be greatly appreciated I never know what to do when this happens -Emma nbsp

A:Solved: Random reboot with what I hope is *not* the BSOD...please help. Worried :(

i wouldn't worry about hte bsod....sort of a cute little phrase for windows freaking out and shutting down....also, it generally tells us what is wrong at least....right click on my computer, go to properties, go to advanced, go to system recovery, click settings, and make sure that the auto restart option is UNticked....this will enable you to write down the error message exactly, and allow someone here to figure out what is wrong....if your technician installed new drivers, chances are it is a driver error....

two quick questions: are you running norton antivirus, and are you on a network?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-random-reboot-with-what-i-hope-is-not-the-bsod-please-help-worried.408467/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi, this is my first time using this. I have in my Control Panel Microsoft.Net Framework 1.1 , Microsoft.Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 and 3.0 Service Pack 3. Do I need all of these or can I delete one the free up some memory. OS Version is Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3,32 bit.
Thanks,
Jill

Relevancy 43.43%

Hi

I buy Broken Laptops and Repair them ( not all ! ) as a hobby , the question I have at the moment is that I have a Laptop repaired and ready to fire up , but I do not have the correct charger / power supply for it .

It requires a 19V 4.5A supply , now I have a couple of chargers but they have a 19.5V 4.5A output , would that extra 0.5 V make such a difference as to blow the Laptop ! .

thanks

spike

A:Laptop Power pack

No. That will be fine.
I bought a multi power supply with loads of different tips and voltages for fixing customer's laptops - they always forget the power supply and present them with flat batteries and then wonder why it takes a long time to fix them.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/laptop-power-pack.1055519/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi,

I am looking to buy a portable battery pack that can be used to charge my laptop. I currently have a Sony Vaio flip series laptop. My knowledge is pretty limited when it comes to batteries, but my laptop currently has a battery with 1.2A (50/60Hz) input and 2.3A output.

I wonder if traditional power packs like Anker E5 which provides 15,000Mwh is sufficient for a laptop (to get say about 6 hours of extra battery life). I also wonder if most of the higher end battery packs are compatible with "all laptops", or do you have to specifically ensure that they are compatible in terms of voltage or other specs? Finally, when looking at the Anker E5, I notice it has no "connection tips" with it, so how do I use it with my Sony Vaio? Can I buy the connection tips separately?

I would appreciate some advice on this.

A:Laptop Power Pack?

Hi there .. I think a spare Battery would be your best way to go .. Anker is for mobiles

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/320554-laptop-power-pack.html
Relevancy 43%

I just got a HP laptop with Vista Home Premium x64 on it with service pack 1 included. I need to remove the service pack (it is not listed on the programs and features list) so that I can upgrade to Vista Ultimate x64. How do I do it or is their another way to get the Ultimate upgrade to work on the newer version of Home Premium?

A:Removing Service Pack 1 from a HP laptop

I think that because SP1 came pre installed it is not possible to un-install it.
you shouldn't really have any problems to upgrade to X64 as to upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit will require you to format your hard drive thus removing the previously install vista 32 and SP1

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/200305-removing-service-pack-1-hp-laptop.html
Relevancy 42.57%

I am trying to charge a laptop battery manually , bi passing the circuit and connecting to the + and -ve leads on the cell. The cell is getting hot. I tried changing the polarity but still getting hot. ![please see picture][1]..Can you suggest

A:charging laptop battery pack manually pic

STOP!
WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS VERY DANGEROUS!

The laptop has customized electronic circuits inside that take the charger input voltage and safely limit the voltage and current used to charge the battery. Defeating any of those safety limits may cause ...

1) A safety fuse inside the battery may blow to prevent further damage to the battery pack.

2) The battery pack may burst into flames, possibly with toxic fumes.

3) The battery pack may explode, spewing hot toxic chemicals and fumes.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/charging-laptop-battery-pack-manually-pic.1002983/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi. I've had this laptop for 5 years and it's rarely been connected to the internet. I've tried updating the XP system software, as suggested, but every time I tried, it won't re-boot and I end up having to do a complete system install to get the thing working again. This was fine, but now I have several things that won't work (e.g. new mobile phone software) because the system software isn't up to date (service pack 3/4?). Can anyone help?

A:Laptop won't reboot when XP Service Pack 2 installed

Are you using a recovery partition to get a factory install or do you have an XP install disc? If you have a disc you could try slipstreaming the service pack into the installation so a new, combined disc already has the updated software on it at the time of installation and see if it works that way. nLite is a good program to use for that (http://www.nliteos.com/nlite.html). It needs .netframework 2.0 to run though so maybe you are having a hard time installing that as well? Might have to make it on a different computer.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/laptop-wont-reboot-when-xp-service-pack-2-installed.870472/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi,

Can I install Windows 7 pro OEM system builder DVD pack on my laptop. The license doesn't clearly say if it is for a desktop or laptop. Even if it is for a desktop , can I use it for my laptop?

thanks,
james

A:can I use Windows 7 pro OEM system builder DVD pack for my laptop

Technically, the hobbyist cannot even use the license unless they sell the machine. However, many people do in fact use the license and it doesn't matter whether it's installed on a desktop or a laptop. Both will work.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/220223-can-i-use-windows-7-pro-oem-system-builder-dvd-pack-my-laptop.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi, I was messing around with my virtual memory- probably a bad idea, now that my pc doesnt work... Anyway. I get a BSOD saying unmountable boot volume.

Can anyone give advice or help me,

Thanks

A:BSOD in windows XP pro pack 2

Means your hard drive isn't being mounted. Why were you messing around with your virtual memory?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/294962/bsod-in-windows-xp-pro-pack-2/
Relevancy 42.57%

In the middle of installing service pack don't know if it finished my computer crashed Now whenever I try to start up I get a blue screen of death This is the original BSOD message I got STOP c unable to Locate component This application has failed to start because winsrv was not found Re-installing the application may fix this problem If i change drivers by hitting f I read the second parameter of my blue screen means driver missing or corrupt I set SATA operation to 'Combination' instead of 'RAID AUTOdetect AHCI' I get this after 2! BSOD pack service BSOD message BSOD states this STOP BSOD after service pack 2! x B oxF ABB xC x x but I can't use my windows XP CD to repair unless I'm in the second blue screen message settings But in the middle of repairing I get a third blue screen message that says IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL STOP x A xF AA x x x c A I'm following the instructions from the windows website here http support microsoft com kb but at around step I get the third blue screen message Any and all help would be greatly appricieated Thx Monk

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-after-service-pack-2-a-269214.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi,
Yesterday I left my HP dv6 laptop for updating to Win 7 x64 Service pack 1. And later when I came back I saw an error on desktop saying "Windows has recovered from unexpected shutdown". Recently I got my new Hitachi HDD and 2 days back I installed Win 7 x64 as my previous HDD was failing with continuous random BSOD. And seeing this BSOD worries me a bit..!!! I dont know if the Service pack 1 installed successfully but in the computer properties it is showing Win 7 Service pack 1.... Please Help..

But one thing I have noticed is that I have only 116 windows updates installed as I read some where that there should be about 160 after SP1 . And the windows update tells me "No important updates available" !!! except 53 optional language updates.

Thank you.

A:BSOD - Win 7 x64 Service pack 1

STOP 0x000000F4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION (go to top of page)
Usual causes: ??

- Try to update your bluetooth driver.

Code:
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\bthport.sys
Image name: bthport.sys
Timestamp: Sat Jul 07 03:07:41 2012 (4FF7458D)
it is failing your WerFault.exe, which is Windows Error Reporting module

...to be honest, your dump file is a bit messy

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/289783-bsod-win-7-x64-service-pack-1-a.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Built this computer back in April of 2012, and had no problems for about 7 months, but recently the BSOD has begun to occur. Sometimes frequently (like 3 within an hour) but mostly? just at random throughout the day. Can happen when browsing (firefox) or at idle. Only problem I ever had hardware-wise was an occasional boot loop... would loop once, then load OK. Maybe happened several times a week, but have not noticed it in awhile. I know many people have bitched about problems with my particular motherboard. Just throwing that out there.
I had Daemon Tools installed, but after I read it causes BSOD, uninstalled it but the crashes have continued.
Temps don't seem to be a prob, but I'm not sure how reliable the sensors are.

A:BSOD variety pack, seems there is something for everyone

Welcome to Seven Forums sealevel. Until some smart person can read your dmp files,
Some hardware tests to run.

Graphics card:
Video Card Stress Test with Furmark

Hard drive(s):
Pick one for your HDD brand or use Seatools.
7 Free Hard Drive Testing Software Tools

RAM (memory):
This will require memtest on a bootable CD or USB stick.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

PS: Good job in filling in your specs!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272388-bsod-variety-pack-seems-there-something-everyone.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Hey, so I have 2 updates that give me BSOD, but to keep the title quick and simple I just wrote the name of one of them. So I install the sp1 update from windows update and when the computer goes to reboot while it is saying loading windows it gives me a bsod on amdxata.sys

to recover i do a system restore and then it goes back to normal/before. yes, i can repeat the problem, sfc/scannow found and fixed problems.

the second update is KB982018 .
if i remember correctly the problem is page fault in non paged area.

thanks

A:Service Pack 1 BSOD

This link may be of help:

Service Pack Center - Microsoft Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/175734-service-pack-1-bsod.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Im working on an hp laptop, model ze4700. Ive been searching google for hours to no avail, and HP's site is no help for this either. This person wanted a wireless connection hooked up and I already know there is integrated wireless in it, but I couldnt find the software for it. I went to HP's site and found drivers and a software package after I let it auto detect the machine (it was still working then) After I installed that, and serv. pack 2 that they didnt have installed I restarted and got a blue screen error. The software package contained other updates also so Im not sure whats causing it and it just flashes and disappears quick. I got into safe mode a couple times but now wont get there either, it just keeps restarting. Any guidance would be appreciated. Ill get any responses through email and Ill pop back as soon as I can.

A:Solved: hp laptop blue screen after service pack 2

Im marking this solved because I decided to just format. Apparently the OS may have been corrupted somehow is all I can figure.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-hp-laptop-blue-screen-after-service-pack-2.437594/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello there I really hope someone can help me broke service vista has my update laptop!!!? pack as microsoft support didnt bother replying to me I m writing this from a different laptop as mine will not boot load anymore As far as i m aware all was good until I loaded the vista service pack update as I was vista update service pack has broke my laptop!!!? prompted too following that and shutting down the mrs booted the laptop a day later was on it for about half hour with no problems she shut down in the normal way through start but the screen immeadiately went blank and the laptop powered down That was yesterday today I tried to turn it on nothing The laptop sometimes starts up normally - with the sony garb and tune coming up then windows begins to load flashing - in top left corner then the Windows Error Recovery screen starts with options Launch Start Up Repair recommended When I select this the copy Microsoft Corporation loading bar runs at the bottom then screen goes blank Start windows normally When I select this the screen just goes blank still on Either way no good OK If i try the F button as windows starts to load I get Safe Mode Safe Mode with Networking Safe Mode with Command Prompt Enable Boot Logging Enable low-resolution video x Last Known Good Configuration advanced Directory Services Restore Mode Debugging Mode Disable automatic restart on system failure Disable Driver Signature Enforcement Start Windows Normally Now none of the safe modes load the same as the Start Windows Normally or start up repair Enable boot logging just runs the loading bar at the bottom for an eternity then dies The Last Known Good Configuration does the same then runs through many numbered codes followed by file names in brackets dll or exe as far as i can see its pretty quick though Then stops with what looks like an error code xc AuthFWGP dll although I have had a different error message too but i didnt write it down i ll add it if it comes up again It freezes on this screen and does nothing When I try to restart more often than not I just get a blank screen the laptop makes all the right noises but nothing I have had a green screen come up after chosing Launch Start Up Repair recommended then a window appears Startup Repair Your computer was unable to start Startup Repair is checking your system for problems It says quot checking disk for errors This might take over an hour to complete quot The blue bar runs accros the box as if checking but i ve left this for hours and hours and nothing happens If I click cancel its says are you sure yes then a new window Startup Repair could not detect a problem I can see the Diagnosis and repair details for all the tests performed they report back Completed successfully with the exception of File system test chkdsk - I think this may be the other fault code that comes up with Last Known Good Configuration I said earlier If I then click on Finish it restarts with nothing as usual aargh I can also view Advanced options Then system restore options were i select United Kingdom It gives me the option to sign in I do it opens a window to choose a recovery tool I really want to do a system restore but it just says its already running when I click on it Hang on a minute I ve just tried it again to make sure I was writing the correct stuff and it looks like its working System Restore Restoring files er Finalizing File Restore er for about mins so far Ok its been doing that for over an hour now so probably not working I ll leave it over night now just in case though There is an option for a Command Prompt though If anybody knows how to get to system restore from there if I can ever get this window up again Ideally I need to restore to a previous saved point Woah i ve really gone on here Sorry but If anyone can help I wanted to give as much info as I know of I ll come back for an update tomorrow All and ANY help greatly apreciated Thanks

A:vista update service pack has broke my laptop!!!?

Was the machine on battery or AC power during the update?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/397755/vista-update-service-pack-has-broke-my-laptop/
Relevancy 42.14%

Code:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1030

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA800A7EC4E0
BCP2: FFFFF8800F9FB33C
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\042612-43851-01.dmp
C:\Users\ph33rcore\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-111228-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Happens randomly, or when I open a game, e.g. World of Warcraft or Counter-Strike: Source

Began to happen after I downloaded Airfix Dogfighter and connected my Microsoft Joystick to my computer.

(Attached the only dump file found in minidump folder)

A:Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1 BSOD

Quote:

Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Fri Feb 18 09:53:00 2011 (4D5EB1FC)

Update your video card drivers
run driver verifier to see if you get another BSOD
http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ed-473665.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-7-64-bit-service-pack-1-bsod-642459.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Okay I'm fairly stumped I'm trying to finish my latest system an APU build and I've been getting some BSODs halfway between random and patterned At first I had a faulty PSU which prompted me to both replace it and test BSOD 1 install trying to pack service the hardware The memory passed memtest the hard drive is new and works well and as I said I know the PSU is good I don't have anything BSOD trying to install service pack 1 else FM so I can't try swapping out the mobo APU Anyway I had installed Win x Ult and started in with the long chain of updates The system started blue screening pretty sporatically Long story short after a wipe and second install I got it just to the point where I BSOD trying to install service pack 1 had service pack installed and the BSOD had thinned out After upgrading the BIOS well that was the end of that Windows installation So now I've started over Windows is up to the point where SP is the next insall And that's where I am now I've tried installing SP and it has failed a couple times I followed a MS help article to a Hotfix KB and that went through Still though SP fails I've even tried the standalone installer rather than the Automatic Updates The standalone fails it says Windows is missing a component following the troubleshooters links gets me to the hotfix which installed correctly and the AU version does one of three things it either stalls out at complete it installs correctly reboots to configures fails midway through and reverts or throws a BSOD Most commonly it's simply a quot Memory Management quot BSOD or something about a write call made to read-only memory These seem to only crop up for the update installer even though there are some other oddities - Catalyst Control Center crashing of the time on bootup for example Anyway here's my system specs OS Name Microsoft Windows Ultimate Version Build Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name DREN System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd System Model GA-A -UD H System Type x -based PC Processor AMD A - APU with Radeon tm HD Graphics Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date Award Software International Inc F SMBIOS Version Windows Directory C Windows System Directory C Windows system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version quot quot My BIOS and EasyTune are up to date and I'm on a wireless network with the adaptor up to date as well Thanks in advance for any help or advice This is my th build or so but I haven't had this issue before

A:BSOD trying to install service pack 1

Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDoctor

Okay, I'm fairly stumped. I'm trying to finish my latest system, an APU build, and I've been getting some BSODs, halfway between random and patterned. At first, I had a faulty PSU, which prompted me to both replace it and test the hardware. The memory passed memtest, the hard drive is new and works well, and as I said, I know the PSU is good. I don't have anything else FM1, so I can't try swapping out the mobo/APU.

Anyway.

I had installed Win7x64 Ult and started in with the long chain of updates. The system started blue screening pretty sporatically.

Long story short, after a wipe and second install, I got it just to the point where I had service pack 1 installed, and the BSOD had thinned out. After upgrading the BIOS, well, that was the end of that Windows installation.

So, now I've started over. Windows is up to the point where SP1 is the next insall.

And that's where I am now. I've tried installing SP1, and it has failed a couple times. I followed a MS help article to a Hotfix (KB947821) and that went through. Still, though, SP1 fails. I've even tried the standalone installer (rather than the Automatic Updates.)

The standalone fails (it says Windows is missing a component, following the troubleshooters/links gets me to the hotfix which installed correctly) and the AU version does one of three things: it either stalls out at 75% complete; it installs correctly, reboots to configures, fails midway through and reverts; or throws a BSOD.

Most commonly it's simply a "Memory Management" BSOD or something about a write call made to read-only memory. These seem to only crop up for the update installer, even though there are some other oddities - Catalyst Control Center crashing 30% of the time on bootup, for example.

Anyway, here's my system specs:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name DREN
System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model GA-A75-UD4H
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD A8-3850 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 2900 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Award Software International, Inc. F6, 9/16/2011
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7600.16385"

My BIOS (and EasyTune6) are up to date, and I'm on a wireless network (with the adaptor up to date, as well.)

Thanks in advance for any help or advice!
This is my 8th build or so, but I haven't had this issue before.

They are memory management and that is usually caused by a driver.
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.
1-Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/197448-bsod-trying-install-service-pack-1-a.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello guys,

I was installing service pack 1 onto my laptop, after the computer downloaded the service pack and rebooted, the computer was applying the service pack. The screen said "applying service pack 50% please wait" and the I got a blue screen of death. The computer then rebooted and I get a horrible continuous beeping. I can even get into safe mode. I thought that maybe the keyboard might have gotten a key stuck, but I removed the keyboard from the laptop, and the computer still beeps I even tried taking out the ram and starting the laptop with 1 stick each instead of with both and I got the same result.. I have no idea how to fix this. Can you guys please help me?

A:BSOD during service pack 1 installation

System manufacturer and model?

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/519334/bsod-during-service-pack-1-installation/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello,
My friend is getting BSOD 0x7b when starting up his computer after he tried updating his windows 7 to service pack 1. All goes back to normal after using system restore. Sorry I didn't include the log file don't have access to that pc at the moment. As I understand this happens because of a corrupt device. So my question is how do I check which device is messing everything up with the least effort? Thank you in advance for the assistance.

A:BSOD installing Service pack 1

Quote: Originally Posted by Faunzy

Hello,
My friend is getting BSOD 0x7b ......

Stop 0x7B means INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE.

It may be caused by a HDD failure including lack of free space in the HDD, a malware infection specially in the system reserved partition (bootkit), messed up boot sequence, or any file system error in the disc.

Usually it makes the computer impossible to boot. But it is good the system restore solved the issue.

For precautionary actions, test the HDD: 12 Free Hard Drive Testing Software Tools

Also scan the system for possible virus infection with the following programs (not with the installed antivirus).
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
Let us know for any further issue.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/332606-bsod-installing-service-pack-1-a.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Out of the blue my laptop has started acting 2 with Service started Pack strangely acting recently Laptop XP a bit crazy Firefox is prone to locking up and refusing to close then task manager locks up and won't open If anybody could tell me if this log is out of the ordinary that'd be great Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Safe mode with network supportRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS Laptop with XP Service Pack 2 started acting strangely recently system svchost exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS PCHealth HelpCtr Binaries HelpSvc exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Laptop with XP Service Pack 2 started acting strangely recently Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - Laptop with XP Service Pack 2 started acting strangely recently HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http search aol co uk web isinit true amp query sR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localO - BHO HP Print Enhancer - C E- - -BF - C - C Program Files HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dllO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - BDBD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllO - BHO HP Smart BHO Class - FFFFFFFF-CF E- F B-BDC - E E A - C Program Files HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp BHO dllO - Toolbar Windows Live Toolbar - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dllO - HKLM Run High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut HDAShCut exeO - HKLM Run RTHDCPL RTHDCPL EXEO - HKLM Run WinampAgent quot C Program Files Winamp winampa exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run ISUSScheduler quot C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe quot -startO - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exeO - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exeO - HKLM Run Persistence C WINDOWS system igfxpers exeO - HKLM Run HP Software Update C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeO - HKLM Run hpqSRMon C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSRMon exeO - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exeO - HKCU Run MsnMsgr quot C Program Files Windows Live Messenger MsnMsgr Exe quot backgroundO - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system CTFMON EXE User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system CTFMON EXE User 'NETWORK SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system CTFMON EXE User 'SYSTEM' O - HKUS DEFAULT Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system CTFMON EXE User 'Default user' O - Global Startup Adobe Gamma Loader lnk C Program Files Common Files A... Read more

A:Laptop with XP Service Pack 2 started acting strangely recently

Welcome to the BleepingComputer Forums. Since it has been a few days since you scanned your computer with HijackThis, we will need a new HijackThis log. If you have not already downloaded Random's System Information Tool (RSIT), please download Random's System Information Tool (RSIT) by random/random which includes a HijackThis log and save it to your desktop. If you have RSIT already on your computer, please run it again. Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT. Click Continue at the disclaimer screen. Please post the contents of log.txt. Thank you for your patience.Please see Preparation Guide for use before posting about your potential Malware problem. If you have already posted this log at another forum or if you decide to seek help at another forum, please let us know. There is a shortage of helpers and taking the time of two volunteer helpers means that someone else may not be helped. Please post your HijackThis log as a reply to this thread and not as an attachment. I am always leery of opening attachments so I always request that HijackThis logs are to be posted as a reply to the thread. I do not think that you are attaching anything scary but others may do so. While we are working on your HijackThis log, please: Reply to this thread; do not start another! Do not make any changes on your computer during the cleaning process or download/add programs on your computer unless instructed to do so. Do not run any other tool until instructed to do so! Let me know if any of the links do not work or if any of the tools do not work. Tell me about problems or symptoms that occur during the fix. Do not run any other programs or open any other windows while doing a fix. Ask any questions that you have regarding the fix(es), the infection(s), the performance of your computer, etc.Thanks.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/235889/laptop-with-xp-service-pack-2-started-acting-strangely-recently/
Relevancy 41.71%

Well as the post says My Laptop got turned off during a service pack update for Vista It was on stage of the update when it just lost power Now everytime I turn it on I get this error message along with a blue background not the bsod quot A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down update HELP! Vista, PLEASE service off Laptop a pack for turned uring got to prevent damage to your computer If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed If this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need If problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press F to select advanced startup options and then select safe mode Technical information three wierd symbols STOP x C F x x Laptop got turned off uring a service pack update for Vista, PLEASE HELP! x x quot Ok when I start in safe mode it says loading windows files and stops at quot crc disk quot or something like that I am using a Compaq presario V running on Windows Vista Home premium I need a solution to fix this problem I will do anything not to lose the files I have on my laptop I have around gigs of stuff on it Please help me out here any solutions GREATLY appreciated

A:Laptop got turned off uring a service pack update for Vista, PLEASE HELP!

Hi . . .

There is a MS hotfix for this - but I would imagine that you would need to in Vista to install it.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946084/en-us

I would suggest that you invoke your OEM recovery partition or use your Vista recovery DVDs and boot-up and attempt a system repair.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/laptop-got-turned-off-uring-a-service-pack-update-for-vista-please-help-291856.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I am working on a HP pavilion dv5030us laptop. The operating system is windows xp media center edition. After updating to service pack 3 the sound is garbled. It will play for a while then it starts skipping like a bad cd. Also AVG anti-virus software was installed to. I believe the problem is with service pack 3 however.
Steps I took
1. I downloaded the sound driver from HP site.(that didn't work)
2. I tried updating the drivers in device manager.(That didn't work)
SO I am not sure if this make has a built in sound card or not but any advice would be very helpful. Thanks
Blaron

A:Sound Problems with Hp Pavalion laptop after installing service pack 3

Go to Device Manager...what do you see?

In any case...uninstall the audio entries under Sound, Video, & Game Controller...then try installing the sound drivers.

If it's a laptop...it has onboard sound .

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/226119/sound-problems-with-hp-pavalion-laptop-after-installing-service-pack-3/
Relevancy 41.71%

well I dont know if there is anything pack service crash install BSOD during to be done with this unique problem First off im running a Toshiba Satellite A -S Windows Vista Home Premium with an AMD Turion x with gig BSOD crash during service pack install memory My first problems started when I got a BSOD Resource Manager exception not handeled Stop x F x DF EC x DEDE x x AB when this happened I restarted my computer where it promptly crashed in about an hour while i was googling the first crash giving me the BSOD of IRQL not less or equal Stop x A from here i proceeded to try and update ny drivers and then install vista service pack which I had thought i already had installed during the Service pack installation after one of two reboots the installation initiates i got yet another BSOD tmtdi sys Driver unloaded without cancelling peding operations stop x CE x FE C D x x FE C D x after the crash I tried booting the computer normally an I got the same BSOD before the computer even got to the login screen When i attempt to boot in safe mode the computer just freezes on driver crcdisk sys and never fully loads I tried a system restore but the only restore point option is the failed service pack installation and the restore never fully finishes it just sits at a window that says finalizing files at this point about the only thing I can axcess is the cmd promt at the system repair screen after a failed booting and BSOD crash I am at my wits end becasue a few google searches all point to it being a Tred Micro driver and if I could actualy boot my computer in safe mode I could uninstall trend or update the driver I cant even get anyone the file dump becaue I cant seem to boot in any mode I still have the option of restoring to factory settings but I want to get all my files onto an external drive I dont want to loose all that data Thanks in advance for any advice and help If it werent for all the data i'd lose I would use this laptop as kindling for a fire

A:BSOD crash during service pack install

Welcome
First try to save your stuff
Use Ubuntu Live CD to Backup Files from Your Dead Windows Computer - How-To Geek

Once your stuff is safe try this
If you create a recovery DVD, you may be able to boot to recovery options
Create Recovery DVD.
Hard Disc Controller must be set to IDE in BIOS and Bios must be set to boot from the CD Boot Priority - Change

The Vista recovery disk is used to boot Vista when it won't boot - to run Startup Repair, System Restore, access a Command Line, Recover using a Vista Backup Image, etc.
System Recovery Options. Choose an option tht will not cause you to lose your stuff.

If Vista will not start now, boot the Recovery CD to run Startup Repair which automates System Restore as well as numerous other tests including System File Checker which can repair system files which are not corrupted beyond repair.

If Vista still will not start, try booting into Safe Mode to run sfc /scannow to repair System files.
Special Thanks Given to Seven Forums.

Below is a bulletin distributed by MS to explain the start up procedure when Windows will not boot.
Startup Repair. Startup Repair is a Windows recovery tool that can fix certain problems, such as missing or damaged system files, that might prevent Windows from starting. Startup Repair is located on the System Recovery Options menu, which is on the Windows Vista installation disc. If your computer has preinstalled recovery options, it might also be stored on your computer's hard disk. For more information, see Startup Repair: frequently asked questions and What are the system recovery options in Windows Vista? If your computer does not include Startup Repair, your computer manufacturer might have customized or replaced the tool. Check the information that came with your computer or go to the manufacturer's website.Change restart settings in safe mode. If your computer is stuck in a loop where Windows fails, attempts to restart, and then fails again repeatedly, restart your computer in safe mode and select the Disable automatic restart on system failure checkbox. For more information, see Advanced startup options (including safe mode).Reinstall. If no other options have solved the problem, and you are sure that your computer's hardware is functioning normally, you might need to reinstall Windows. A custom (clean) installation of Windows will permanently delete all of the files on your computer and reinstall Windows, so only use this option if all other recovery options have been unsuccessful. After the installation, you will need to reinstall your programs and restore your files from backup copies. For more information, see Installing and reinstalling Windows**.
If you cant get your stuff, in theory, you will not lose it trying to restore carefully.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/291333-bsod-crash-during-service-pack-install.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I have a Thinkpad T60 2007-4AU with Windows 7 Ultimate running on a flash drive, I used WinToUSB to install it, anyways all is well until I used Windows Update to install these updates, It is a screenshot of updates I installed: After those updates installed it rebooted and BAM! BSOD http://s6.postimg.org/gg0i44en5/PA252218_1.jpg, WILL NOT boot into Safe Mode at all, gives same BSOD, cannot do System Restore from Install disk, gives an unexpected error 0x80070057 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T61-and-prior-T-series/Thinkpad-T60-BSOD-after-Windows-7-service-pack-1-update/td-p/2194711
Relevancy 41.71%

I read that Max Payne 3 requires Service Pack 1 or it will BSOD. Will installing Service Pack 1 wipe my harddrives and give my computer a clean install? Thanks.

A:Max Payne 3 BSOD, requires Service Pack 1?

No - you shoul dbe installing through Windows Updates, and it will leave your system fully-functional.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/277864-max-payne-3-bsod-requires-service-pack-1-a.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Hey guys,

I was trying to uninstall service pack 3 yesterday trying to go back to SP2 and when i woke up this morning i had the blue screen of death saying;
NV4_disp.dll
page_fault_in_nonpaged_area
I've read that my problem has something to do with my graphics driver, but the thing is, I CANT GET PASSED THE BSOD.
I cant boot in safe mode, safe mode with command prompt, safe mode with networking, normal, or last known configuration!!
Everytime i boot i get the blue screen =( anyone got any ideas?

A:BSOD on startup after uninstalling service pack 3

Sounds to me like you need to reinstall windows over itself.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-on-startup-after-uninstalling-service-pack-3.155429/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hello Disclaimer I am very computer-ignorant probably shouldn't even be attempting to use one A friend of mine just gave me a Dell laptop used that has XP on it It worked fine for or days and then a service inoperative & pack Dell 3 laptop keyboard install after touchpad window popped up that said something like quot Automatic Update quot to install something called quot Service Pack quot After it was done doing its thing it Dell laptop keyboard & touchpad inoperative after service pack 3 install said to restart it which I did After XP loaded it went to the login password screen but the touchpad wouldn't work and the keyboard wouldn't work either I tried starting it up with Dell laptop keyboard & touchpad inoperative after service pack 3 install an external mouse and keyboard attached through the USB ports but they wouldn't work either I called Microsoft tech support and they ultimately told me to contact Dell technical support and that they would mail me a disk of some sort that might help I called Dell tech support and they want to charge me for days of tech support since the machine is out of its warranty period I'm hesitant to pay it not knowing if they can actually help me out I read up a bit on several internet forums and saw several suggestions to hit F and select quot safe mode quot I did this but the same problem occurs in safe mode - the keys amp mouse won't work I also tried selecting quot Last Known Good Configuration quot and still had the same issue Nothing I read at a half-dozen sites seemed to help me and many suggestions contained references to acronyms and terminology I didn't understand Can any of you help me get back into my computer Thank you very much in advance for your time amp expertise

A:Dell laptop keyboard & touchpad inoperative after service pack 3 install

Forgot this in my initial post:

I also pressed F2 or F12 (can't remember) on start-up, and was able to run it through some sort of pre-boot diagnostic check, and the mouse and keyboard worked fine during that - it just quits working when XP loads.

The machine is a Dell Inspiron 2200, if that helps.

Thanks,

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/dell-laptop-keyboard-and-touchpad-inoperative-after-service-pack-3-install-503993.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Windows Standard x Service Pack BSOD Hello our Service Windows x86 BSOD 2 2008 Standard Pack server Windows 2008 Standard x86 Service Pack 2 BSOD has received BSOD's in the past weeks the first one on the th they all seem consistent with each other however I cannot tell what is causing this Dell PowerEdge R BSOD Loading Dump File ccs c Windows Minidump Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is C SDK Symbols C Windows Symbols Executable search path is Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntkrnlpa exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntkrnlpa exe Windows Server Windows Vista Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x compatible Product Server suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Machine Name Kernel base x a PsLoadedModuleList x b ac Debug session time Thu Jul UTC - System Uptime days Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntkrnlpa exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntkrnlpa exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck f f baf bf Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by ntkrnlpa exe nt WmipQuerySingleMultiple d Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Invalid system memory was referenced This cannot be protected by try-except it must be protected by a Probe Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory Arguments Arg f f memory referenced Arg value read operation write operation Arg baf bf If non-zero the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address Arg reserved Debugging Details ------------------ Could not read faulting driver name READ ADDRESS f f FAULTING IP nt WmipQuerySingleMultiple d baf bf MM INTERNAL CODE CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT SERVER MINIDUMP BUGCHECK STR x CURRENT IRQL ba LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from a d to acb e STACK TEXT e d a d f f nt KiTimerTableListHead xf e e ec baf bf badb d e a nt MiMakeSystemAddressValid xee e a c bb a bb f c f nt WmipQuerySingleMultiple x d e abc bb e nt ExSetHandleInfo x e e b bb e e c ac nt NtCreateEvent xf e b bb fdd e bb nt WmipQueryWmiDataBlock x e bd bb d e c e c c nt WmipGetSysIds x e c bab c e c e c b nt ExEnableHandleTracing x e d bab fa b b a nt WmipProbeWmiOpenGuidBlock x e d c b b c ad ad d a nt WmipTranslateFileHandle xce e d c c bc df b nt NULL IMPORT DESCRIPTOR lt PERF gt nt x e dc a eee ad c d nt HdlspKernelAddLogEntry lt PERF gt nt x d e e nt MiCleanSection x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt WmipQuerySingleMultiple d baf bf SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt WmipQuerySingleMultiple d FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlpa exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP b f d FAILURE BUCKET ID x nt WmipQuerySingleMultiple d BUCKET ID x nt WmipQuerySingleMultiple d Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:Windows 2008 Standard x86 Service Pack 2 BSOD

Hi. . .

The bugchecks on the 3 dumps - 0x50 - invalid memory referenced

The dumps really are not helpful here as no 3rd party drivers were named.

See if Driver Verifier flags any 3rd party drivers - Driver Verifier - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista (BSOD-related)

I would also recommend that you run RAM diagnostics.

memtest86+ - run 1 stick at a time; alternate the slots - https://www.sysnative.com/forums/har...memtest86.html

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

NOTE: I am recovering from major surgery (double hip replacement) and may not be able to promptly reply to your thread. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

`

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\Mini070716-01.dmp]
Built by: 6002.19598.x86fre.vistasp2_gdr.160205-1520
Debug session time: Thu Jul 7 02:40:41.304 2016 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 7 days 1:05:52.164
Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!CmpCheckKey+61b )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT_SERVER
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x50_nt!CmpCheckKey+61b
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments f99f7818 00000000 81baf2bf 00000000
BiosVersion = 1.5.2
BiosReleaseDate = 03/11/2013
SystemManufacturer = Dell Inc.
SystemProductName = PowerEdge R420
MaxSpeed: 2200
CurrentSpeed: 2200
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\Mini063016-01.dmp]
Built by: 6002.19598.x86fre.vistasp2_gdr.160205-1520
Debug session time: Thu Jun 30 01:24:41.801 2016 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 4 days 0:40:10.662
Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!CmpCheckKey+61b )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x50_nt!CmpCheckKey+61b
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments 9a0f7740 00000000 81b832bf 00000000
BiosVersion = 1.5.2
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\Mini062516-01.dmp]
Built by: 6002.19454.x86fre.vistasp2_gdr.150721-0605
Debug session time: Sat Jun 25 19:18:14.255 2016 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 62 days 21:42:57.522
Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!CmpCheckValueList+83 )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x50_nt!CmpCheckValueList+83
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments ed65fa48 00000000 81b7d782 00000002
BiosVersion = 1.5.2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-2008-standard-x86-service-pack-2-bsod-1144097.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Hello there Right now i am thankful just to be able to make this post My computer a relativity new computer Newegg com - CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra Desktop PC Phenom II X GHz GB DDR TB HDD Capacity AMD Blue Variety - Pack BSOD 7 Windows Screen Radeon HD Windows Home Premium -Bit CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra Desktop PC Phenom II X GHz GB DDR RAM TB HDD AMD Radeon HD Windows I upgraded my RAM to GB Newegg com - G SKILL Ripjaws X Series GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Desktop Memory Model F - CL Q- GBXL The computer has been running like a dream until the past months when i am now getting different blue screens of death Sometimes it is quot ntsf exe quot quot fat exe quot and many more quot Blue Screen Variety Pack - Windows 7 BSOD but more often quot dxgmms sys quot Right now i think i am up to different blue screens So i have checked drivers and only found a USB driver needing to be updated Now i am updating a video driver that was released about days ago I even bought a program Advanced System Care and ran the driver checker that comes with that and cant find drivers out of date With all of that in mind what do i check for next to end this blue screen of death variety pack experience Any suggestions are welcome Attached the minidump files from today thank you

A:Blue Screen Variety Pack - Windows 7 BSOD

I would try loading your Windows 7 DVD dvd-rom drive. When you see

Load from DVD press any key....... do so.

Go to "Repair Your computer" let it look and repair any errors if any.

Then go to command prompt type in

CHKDSK C: /R

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-variety-pack-windows-7-bsod-628597.html
Relevancy 41.28%

My bsods have started today when I was playing minecraft. It has happened twice so far, so I believe that there is some sort of issue. I have 6 gigs of ram, and have allocated 3.75 of those to feed the beast. I recently change it from something else, which I can't quite remember off the top of my head. Anyways, here is the BSOD dump, and I hope I did it right.

Attachment 268878

A:BSOD when playing Feed the Beast(minecraft mod pack)

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security Family-PC\Josh:Start Menu\Programs\Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security Family-PC\Josh
Start Menu\Programs\Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security\More Tools and Help Family-PC\Josh:Start Menu\Programs\Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security\More Tools and Help Family-PC\Josh
Security App
Trend Micro can contribute to BSOD's I'd recommend uninstalling and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials to see if it provides more stability. Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software

Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes are recommended from a strict BSOD perspective. They do not cause blue screens on the system as other AV products do.

Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

Warning
DO NOT start the free trial of MalwareBytes, unselect that option when prompted.

Tip
Make full scans with both separately.

Code:
fffff880`02e14698 fffff880`048cf08f*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
igdkmd64+0x7208f
Image name: igdkmd64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Dec 13 06:42:26 2012 (50C92472)
Go to this link: Intel? Driver Update Utility Check the system for updates, download and install them one by one.

Memtest86+
Run Memtest86+ for at least 8-10 passes. It may take up to 20 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold. How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+

Note
Pay close attention to part 3 of the tutorial in order to rule the faulty RAM stick out.

Tip
Do this test overnight.

Basic checks: Please run these tests and report back the results

1. SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption - SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
2. Disk check for errors on the hard drive - How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7
3. Troubleshoot applications by a clean boot - Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
4. Memtest86+ paying close attention to part 3 - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
5. Hard drive test from HDD mfg website - Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/290688-bsod-when-playing-feed-beast-minecraft-mod-pack.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I've just downloaded and installed Windows Service Pack on a Dell desktop I can provide more details if required running XP Since the requested reboot it has given me a Registry Error message Technical information STOP x x x xE BE x E This happens under every option in the boot menu from Safe Mode to Last working settings- the only one that doesn't is safe mode with command prompt which disc restore BSOD from no Pack 2, Windows Service freezes I don't have the BSOD from Windows Service Pack 2, no restore disc product restore disc for it so I can't use that though I do have one from a Toshiba laptop if its compatible Please bear in mind that I am in no way BSOD from Windows Service Pack 2, no restore disc technically capable and would appreciate being talked to in the simplest terms If anyone knows how I can get this working again I'd be very grateful I would also request that I am not linked to other threads BSOD from Windows Service Pack 2, no restore disc as I have tried looking through many of them to no avail whatsoever If you can help me thanks but if you can only redirect me please don't

A:BSOD from Windows Service Pack 2, no restore disc

and welcome to the Forum

What model is this Dell? . . Does it have an AMD processor?

The easiest way to fix the error is a repair install or a clean install. To do either you will need the Reinstallation disc which you can request here: or you can borrow one that matches the sticker on the side of your tower.

This is a good guide to performing a repair install

http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-from-windows-service-pack-2-no-restore-disc-472781.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I was installing the Windows Vista Service Pack 1 so that I can install office 2010. The installation seemed to fail and stall on a black screen with some text about the registry. I turned the computer off and took the battery out to make sure it was off. I waited 5 minutes and tried to boot up at that blue screen with the choice of "safe mode" and "recovery mode" etc. I tried all the options available and all have failed. I tried the Vista recovery disc and it failed to. I don't have a Vista installation disc and don't want to buy one. I do have a Windows XP installation disc. The question is: Can I install XP on my laptop over the Vista that is already installed? Please help me.

A:BSOD on Vista after Service Pack 1 failed to install

NOTE: I have severe eye problems. If I do not respond to your postings, please PM another staff member for assistance.

I suggest starting all troubleshooting with the following diagnostic tests (located at this link: Hardware Diagnostics ). They'll save you a lot of time and heartache if there is a hardware failure, and you'll have the disks on hand in case you need them in the future:

Quote:

H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
Hard Drive Diagnostics (read the details at the link) - Test ALL of the hard drives.

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Free Online AntiMalware Resources (read the details at the link)
There are also free, bootable antivirus disks at this link: Free Online AntiMalware Resources - Bootable Disks

You can attempt to install XP on the system - but you have to have a valid product key for XP that will work with the XP installation disk. You will have problems with getting drivers, so you'll need another computer to communicate with us while trying to get all the drivers (there is guarantee that you'll be able to get all the drivers that you'll need).

Start with the diagnostics above, that'll tell you if the system is sound enough to install Windows

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-vista-after-service-pack-1-failed-to-install-621867.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Hello guys!

Iv been experiencing BSOD after installing service pack 1, but i think its a bit more than just a service pack that didnt install coreectly, i was suffering from the constant BSOD on boot prior to installing it, but after installing an audio driver it was fixed for a short peroid of time but has arisin again.

I also have an older post that states alot of this already and ill add a link too it:
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-debugging/158163-bsod-when-booting-6-times-row.html#post1357104

My Specs:
Winodows 7 Ultimate 64bit
AMD Phenom 9600 Quad-Core Processor 2.30 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 4890 (Sapphire)
Acer RS780HVF (Old Motherboard)
RAM DDR2 4 Gigabytes (2x2) 400MHz
Western Digital Black 500GB - Boot Drive/Video Game Drive
Seagate Green - 2TB - Storage only

A:BSOD After Service Pack 1 - Win7 Ultimate 64bit

I have also included a .dmp and all the required information in the attached zip file

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/159201-bsod-after-service-pack-1-win7-ultimate-64bit.html
Relevancy 40.85%

any one know where to download East Asian Language pack for windows xp service pack 3? my laptop cannot read other language other than english

A:where to download East Asian Language pack for windows xp service pack 3?

if you don't have the xp disk borrow one and

http://newton.uor.edu/Departments&Pr...lation_XP.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/where-to-download-east-asian-language-pack-for-windows-xp-service-pack-3-a-473662.html
Relevancy 40.85%

Hey guys this is my first post but this is my last resort before i just run a magnet over my harddrive and stab myself in the neck with a trowel - a day or too ago i BSOD pack Caused [SOLVED] language update by Failed MUI performed a clean installation from a bootable usb of win [SOLVED] BSOD Caused by Failed MUI language pack update bit ultimate onto my custom desktop i had built I [SOLVED] BSOD Caused by Failed MUI language pack update had previously had win bit home prem at the end of the installation it said a few things couldnt be configured and wanted me to redo the installation and so i did same thing happened i got impatient and shift-f 'ed cmd prompt and then manually finished the installation via msoobe exe got to the desktop and all was good installed all the bit drivers and copied my stuff over etc then i performed a restart so that the drivers could install then on restart my computer began configuring updates nothing out of the ordinary until i get something along the lines off 'updates failed to configure reverting dont turn off' I let that finish and now [SOLVED] BSOD Caused by Failed MUI language pack update when it restarted i got to starting windows when all of a sudden it bluescreens with the x a 'No MUI lnguage pack or something like that' attempt to boot into all types of safe mode - same BSOD So i perform a startup repair and get nowhere run a sfc scan and chkdsk and thats when i realized that cmd couldnt even recognise the c and now im lost WHAT DO please help me

A:[SOLVED] BSOD Caused by Failed MUI language pack update

Where did you obtain your installation media for Ultimate? I suspect the install media was bad and resulted in a bad install.

-----

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-caused-by-failed-mui-language-pack-update-685577.html
Relevancy 40.85%

I am running Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium OEM on a Gateway NV78. I keep getting a BSOD when I try to install Service Pack 1, as well as when I try to do a backup/create a system image. I have run sfc /scannow several times and it doesn't find any problems. I have attached the minidump files as well as a system diagnostics report. Please help.

A:BSOD when installing Service Pack 1, also when creating system image

The crashes, or at least three of them seem to be related to a usb device.
I would unplug all external devices before you try to update next.
Also make sure to completely disable ALL of norton's features for the duration of the upgrade process.
I might even go so far as to remove it and reinstall it after the fact.
As several of the files it's trying to protect right now do in fact get changed during the sp1 update.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/218784-bsod-when-installing-service-pack-1-also-when-creating-system-image.html
Relevancy 40.85%

Hello!, This is my first post in the forum, I've been having a problem since yesterday with my windows vista ultimate x64 just after I installed service pack, as soon as it reboot to continue with the service pack installation it crashes and after a few tries the installation was able to complete the installation but once I'm in windows it doesn't last for a while in about 1 minute keep crashing with the same BSOD I got during the installation of service pack. Yesterday what I did was to uninstall service pack and I got rid of the problem thought it was a failure installation and today I tried again even with the antivirus turned off and again got the same BSOD (during and after installation). I attached the logfile of windbg and in the zip file is the .dmp, and other files that were mentioned.

A:Vista Crash after installing Service Pack 1 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Are you installing Service Pack 1 for the 64 bit operating sytem or the 32 bit?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/vista-crash-after-installing-service-pack-1-bsod-system_service_exception-295745.html
Relevancy 40.42%

Hiya

Office 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Language Interface Pack ensures that Office 2003 performs with complete functionality when you use an Office 2003 Language Interface Pack.

System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP
This update applies to the following programs:
Microsoft® Office 2003 Language Interface Pack

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...e8-8193-4c32-9019-9980ecd6874a&DisplayLang=en

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/office-2003-service-pack-2-for-language-interface-pack.418986/
Relevancy 39.99%

Hiya

System Requirements

Operating System - Windows 95 & 98, NT 4.0 & 2000, Windows Me, Win XP
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=45379&area=search&ordinal=1

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/office-2000-service-pack-3-for-multilanguage-pack-nov-4.106920/
Relevancy 39.56%

MICROSOFT WINDOWS LANGUAGE PACK LANGUAGES RTM X DVD FILE Pack Pack RTM 7 Language Windows and Local - x fre client langpacks -GRMCXLP DVD iso SIZE bytes SHA AB E FA E DB EDEDEAD D E B A MD FD AD C DD A C AB B CRC EA F MICROSOFT WINDOWS LANGUAGE PACK CHINESE SIMPLIFI ED RTM X DVD FILE - x fre client langpacks -GRMCXLP DVD iso SIZE bytes SHA E B FEB D B B D E BBBC BB FF FB MD E F C DC EB FC B CRC C MICROSOFT WINDOWS LOCALPACK LANGUAGES RTM X DVD FILE - x fre client localpacks-GRMCLPCKXFRE DVD iso SIZE bytes SHA FF C F CC FD E B DE D F MD D B F DB A Windows 7 RTM Language Pack and Local Pack DACE D E CRC E D MICROSOFT WINDOWS LANGUAGE PACK LANGUAGES RTM X DVD FILE - x fre client langpacks -GRMCLP DVD iso SIZE bytes SHA A B F D CDE B DD FCF F D F MD DDB B F B C A D CRC A C MICROSOFT WINDOWS LANGUAGE PACK CHINESE SIMPLIFI ED RTM X DVD FILE - x fre client langpacks -GRMCLP Windows 7 RTM Language Pack and Local Pack DVD iso SIZE bytes SHA A F BDC DDBDF CFF AA BF EDBD MD C C A E FA DA F ED CRC C F E MICROSOFT WINDOWS LOCALPACK LANGUAGES RTM X DVD FILE - x fre client localpacks-GRMCLPCKFRE DVD iso SIZE bytes SHA CEB A DEBB F DCF D D D MD C AA B F B B D F A E F CRC D D D

A:Windows 7 RTM Language Pack and Local Pack

we already know Look at the original thread

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/18195-windows-7-rtm-language-pack-local-pack.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Has anyone try these out yet?

Latest updates: Windows 8 Transformation Pack 2.0 and UX Pack 3.5 - Camera News - PC & Tech Authority

A:Windows 8 Transformation Pack 2.0 and UX Pack 3.5

I thought this was for windows 7 to transform into the windows 8 look.

http://www.eightforums.com/customization/3059-windows-8-transformation-pack-2-0-ux-pack-3-5-a.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi I about am this.. a little worried I have a dell OEM cd i purchased over a year ago on Amazon The OS seems to be fine but Im not sure I dont know if this windows is valid Could I have your opinions please I hope that this isnt a virus or something Diagnostic I am a little worried about this.. Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code Cached Online Validation Code N A hr xc f Windows Product Key - -X GV-V DCV-P K Windows Product Key Hash aU z fnhnLHmhBm qYZT E s Windows Product ID -OEM- - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type OEM SLP Windows OS version ID BC CE-C C - D - -F AADB D Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N A hr x I am a little worried about this.. Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Ultimate Architecture x Build lab win sp gdr - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status I am a little worried about this.. N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status N A OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt BC CE-C C - D - -F AADB D lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - -P K lt PKey gt lt PID gt -OEM- - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt Dell Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt Inspiron lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt Dell Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt A lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt BB B F lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt Pacific Standard Time GMT- lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt OEMID gt DELL lt OEMID gt lt OEMTableID gt WN lt OEMTableID gt lt OEM gt lt GANotification gt lt MachineData gt lt Software gt lt Office gt lt Result gt lt Result gt lt Products gt lt Applications gt lt Office gt lt Software gt lt GenuineResults gt Spsys log Content x Licensing Data-- gt Software licensing service version Name Windows R Ultimate edition Description Windows Operating System - Windows R OEM SLP channel Activation ID cfd - a - af -af -ff d b b c Application ID c -d - d - e-d ec f f Extended PID - - - - - - - Installation ID Processor Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Machine Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Use License URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Product Key Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Partial Product Key P K License Status Licensed Remaining Windows rearm count Trusted time PM Windows Activation Technologies-- gt HrOffline x HrOnline x HealthStatus x Event Time Stamp ActiveX Registered Version Admin Service Registered Version HealthStatus Bitmask Output HWID Data-- gt HWID Hash Current MAAAAAEAAQABAAIAAAABAAAAAwABAAEA GGysq jPY nYOKB UbSKYBJ WrEbK OEM Activation ... Read more

A:I am a little worried about this..

Nothing wrong with that, that I can see?
What gives you cause for concern?
The most likely problem is the fact that this is an Ultimate install and Key - for which version and edition of Windows is your machine licensed, according to the COA sticker in the battery compartment?

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/328648-i-am-little-worried-about.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Just ran some test on my SSD and noticed this in the health results. Is it anything to be worried about ? If so what course of remedy should I take to rectify it ?

Steve

A:Is this anything to be worried about ?

Steve

Sounds like a concern that should be rectified, but easy to do so. See this chart
ZAR - Quick guide to understanding S.M.A.R.T. information

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/95097-anything-worried-about.html
Relevancy 37.84%
A:What are you most worried about?

I voted for "other" because I am most concerned with the misuse of private information on the NET; there are too many companies with too much personal information with too few security checks, which has caused a tremendous rise in identity theft for millions of people(estimates for last year were9.9 million, according to a recent AP dispatch). Aside from financial losses, those people have had major problems getting, for example, their credit records corrected.

Here are some examples:

*California State Univ. was hacked and information about 59,000 people was stolen.

*145,000 people were exposed by a breach at ChoicePoint, which collects consumer date.

* The information service, Lexis-Nexis, has also admitted hackers gained access to personal information of 32,000 of its customers.

* LexisNexis admitted last week that intruders had accessed dossiers on about 32,000 people in one of its database products.

*Last year,hackers broke into the computer system of the University of California(San Diego), compromising confidential information on about 380,000 people.

Regards,
John

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/14009/what-are-you-most-worried-about/
Relevancy 37.84%

So after fixing my recent memory problem (damn you ATKKBservice.exe) i noticed something odd when i installed speedfan, rather than describing it here is a picture.. tell me if you can find something wrong with it.

A:A tad bit worried

Update, i just opened my case and grounded meself as a precaution, felt up my heatsink and it's completely cool.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/a-tad-bit-worried.109708/
Relevancy 37.84%

My computer suddenly started going slow. It used to take a few seconds to shut down, now it takes ages. It also crashes randomly and I also caught something called JAVA/ClassLoad.IC.Java. I run Windows 7 if it's any help.
Thanks in advance

A:Worried that I may have something

Hi Villager,Have you tried running Malwarebytes or SUPERAntispyware yet?Before I tried running those programs, I would first run TFC by Old Timer which you can get here. This might clean it up auto and it will make the scans much faster too.Any other symptoms that you have noticed or are curious about? What antivirus are you using?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/312328/worried-that-i-may-have-something/
Relevancy 37.84%

Having owned this fantastic HP Envy Windows notebook for a couple of weeks I am really impressed with Windows nbsp nbsp Just noticed that Windows AU is ready to install Should I be worried now nbsp nbsp I know forums only show bad experiences but I really do hope all goes well Couple questions nbsp nbsp If it say's waiting to install does that mean it has already downloaded to my notebook nbsp It will I worried now.... Should be do this when Should I be worried now.... I am not using it so I presume when it is in the Windows OFF state overnight does that mean it will install it then and I will wake up to the configuring update screen nbsp nbsp Must say Windows updates have never worried me but for some reason this does Lol nbsp nbsp I have Should I be worried now.... noticed a lot of issues with Windows seem to be notebooks that have been upgraded from a past Windows version rather than out of the box notebooks does that seem correct nbsp nbsp nbsp Oh well here goes nbsp nbsp See what tomorrow morning brings I suppose doing the install when it is in the off state may be better than clicking install now whilst everything is on and running does that sound right nbsp Well it did not install anything in the hours it was off overnight When does Windows decide to install the updates when not in use I had hoped that it would have done it last night but both updates still show as waiting to install nbsp nbsp I am tooooooooo scared to press install now Lol nbsp I know I did have one of the other updates showing and that did install overnight when I was not using it nbsp nbsp I always use shut down so the notebook in the fast boot state of shut down nbsp Stuart

A:Should I be worried now....

Hi, Nothing difference NOW or LATER. Anyway, I think Microsoft does not make it right. My machines keep getting new KB every second day. I'm waiting for one download on one machine now, it has been staying at 95% for 10 mins and Windows 10 won't give us to control which one to download and install. I normally download them (Windows 7, 8.1, 10) once a month then apply for my laptops but for my loan machine and my wife's machine I set them up as auto updates. Regards.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Should-I-be-worried-now/td-p/5748565
Relevancy 37.84%

Hello,

Recently one of my PC's power supplies (PSU) gave way. I purchased a new PSU that had the same max output rating as the PSU that was originally in the computer. Also, all the cables in the new PSU match what the old one has. My only problem is that the DC output numbers on the label of the old PSU do not match the numbers on the new PSU. So, my question is, do I need to match the DC output ratings, or do I just need to match the max output?

Thank You

A:Should I be Worried About This PSU

You don't exactly need to match the old one, usually when purchasing another PSU you can go above the old (stock) specs.

What are the values exactly listed on the new (and old) PSU?
And what hardware to you have? (Video card; Ram other cards)

edit:
I noticed you have system specs already stated, thankyou

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/should-i-be-worried-about-this-psu.101891/
Relevancy 37.84%

I class myself pretty experienced with computers, and had my fair share of viruses, so after I decided to uninstall McAfee a couple of months ago, I havn't bothered installing a new anti-virus software. I suppose I thought I'm not stupid enough to download a virus.

As you can probably guess by now, I recently ran a malwarebytes scan (the first in many weeks), It detected and removed several infected files. Print screen here: http://puu.sh/H9yE
(Sorry, I CBA to type all that.)
I ran it again to make sure no viruses were left, and have now installed AVG Free.

BUT what worries me is the "Stolen.Data", its self explanatory really. I have logged onto internet banking a couple of times, and of course various other websites.
Do I need to change bank info etc?

Dan

A:Should I be worried?

People seem to be posting the logs, here's mine:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Trial) 1.61.0.1400
Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware, anti-virus and spyware removal download

Database version: v2012.07.07.06

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
Dan :: DAN-PC [administrator]

Protection: Enabled

07/07/2012 18:03:30
mbam-log-2012-07-07 (18-03-30).txt

Scan type: Full scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 564757
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 40 minute(s), 52 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 1
HKCU\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\SrvID (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 4
C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Roaming\Access File\Worker\rpcminer-cpu.exe (PUP.BitCoinMiner) -> No action taken.
C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Roaming\dllhost.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Roaming\WindowsUpdate.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Roaming\update (Stolen.Data) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

(end)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/should-i-be-worried-654530.html
Relevancy 37.84%

So recently a lot of people have been using my laptop and ever since it's been acting incredibly slow The bad news is that the computer has gone without Norton or Webroot for about a week and a half - - And I might just be paranoid but I'm afraid I also might have been keylogged Help - :( Worried Yikes So I'm probably in way deep right now and your help is so Help - Worried :( incredibly appreciated considering I don't know a whole lot about computers Thanks in advance --Oh yeah I did the DDS stuff but it said not to attach the file unless specifically directed to do so So I'll just keep it for now Here's my HijackThis log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Windows system taskeng exeC Windows SYSTEM WISPTIS EXEC Program Files Common Files microsoft shared ink TabTip exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows system WTablet Wacom TabletUser exeC Program Files Apoint K Apoint exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exeC Program Files HP QuickPlay QPService exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCTRL exeC Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin HpqSRmon exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exeC Windows System hkcmd exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Windows system igfxsrvc exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exeC Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements apdproxy exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Webroot WebrootSecurity SpySweeperUI exeC Program Files AIM aim exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP wireless Assistant WiFiMsg EXEC Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared HpqToaster exeC Program Files AIM aolsoftware exeC Program Files Apoint K ApMsgFwd exeC Program Files Apoint K Apntex exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Ink InputPersonalization exec program files aim anotify exeC Program Files Internet Explorer ieuser exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files HP Smart Web Printing hpswp clipbook exeC Program Files TechTracker VersionTracker Pro VersionTrackerPro exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Program Files Skype Phone Skype exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Windows system Macromed Flash FlashUtil a exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeC Windows System osk exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE a o amp pf laptopR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE a o amp pf laptopR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - Hosts localhostO - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - E A - - D F-BEAE-D A C - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared coShared Browser NppBho dllO - BHO AskBar BHO - f d - - d - c -aa e ed - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar d... Read more

A:Help - Worried :(

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.comDDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERER,K

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/221572/help-worried/
Relevancy 37.84%

hi I'm new here your fourms are coollook at my kaspersky results...should i be worried?and what can i do?is this the reason why my pc is sooo slow?thank you!

A:I Am Worried Please Help!

Hi f.m.m, welcome to BleepingComputer

If you want you can post a HijackThis Log in the HiJackThis forum and one of our analysts will make sure your pc is clean.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/96774/i-am-worried-please-help/
Relevancy 37.84%

Lately I ve noticed on many sites that I frequent that there is a popup that appears that is something like and this is just a close approximation not a word for word of it saying something like quot Warning Your computer may be infected Please click here to do a computer scan quot Now I am a very smart girl and I don t ever EVER click them Not even the x I force it to shut down But I happened to be using Lightwave at the same time as clicking through the internet and accidently clicked on that popup Thinking in my tired stupor that it might actually have been a popup from Lightwave I got so freaked out by it be ... worried? I Should I instantly turned off my machine It looked like it had loaded something within a space of a few seconds and only a partial load I beleive this is just a fake and a graphic to LOOK like it had scanned and then had another popup that I didn t really read ... Should I be worried? because I was afraid of it doing anything further I THINK it was asking me to install their antivirus software I think Though don t count me on it Anyway Long story short I accidently clicked it I freaked out Turned off the machine I started it in safemode did a partial scan of my computer With a free version I have installed of the lastest AVG till it went through the important Windows files It didn t come up with anything But I have seen this virus before and it can be very crippling to a machine and this machine of mine is very important to getting my work done so I can t have it go out of service for any length of time Should I be worried Or did I kill the sucker before it had a chance Edit I just downloaded and installed Malwarebytes as recommended by a friend of mind a while back I did a quick scan and it did not come up with anything But I still am a little worried that I could still be infected with something malicious I know that some of these things can be rather vicious and really dig in deep

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/255526/should-i-be-worried/
Relevancy 37.84%

I went to open up a new tab and load Facebook but this took over the tab and started making my computer beep for some reason. Can anyone identify it, as I am a bit concerned, below I've attached some screenshots.

A:I am very worried, what is, I've never seen this before??

It is a scam...see Beware of Phony Tech Support ScamsClosing the web browser and then relaunching it usually eliminates the bogus warning message and is the best way to deal with these scams.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/604248/i-am-very-worried-what-is-ive-never-seen-this-before/
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi, I'm new with a desktop and I'm getting worried, if you check my previous post about the hdmi problems then you will understand what I'm going to say. Today when I turned on my pc it happened again, then my wireless network adapter stop working too, after some rebooting it finally worked, but what I want to know u
Is why did it happen in the first place, and is there any solution. Thank you.

A:I am worried about my pc.

New computer at the least need this,
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/219576-clean-up-factory-bloatware.html
And for extreme cases this is well worth looking into,
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/219487-clean-reinstall-factory-oem-windows-7-a.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/313113-i-am-worried-about-my-pc.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Of particular interest to me is the SZAG EXE file It can not here? to be I worried about need Anything be seen in Widows explorer or found via the Search files and folders I have the quot Show hidden and system files quot enabled I have noticed no strange behavior by the machine and search engines have yielded no hits on SZAG EXE Thanks in advance Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at Anything I need to be worried about here? AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe Anything I need to be worried about here? C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS System drivers CDAC BA EXE E Program Files NavNT defwatch exe e Program Files Atguard iamserv exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE E Program Files NavNT rtvscan exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System MsgSys EXE C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe C Program Files Motherboard Monitor MBM EXE E PROGRA Atguard iamapp exe C Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro type exe C Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint point exe E Program Files NavNT vptray exe E Program Files Meaya Popup Ad Filter PopFilter exe C WINDOWS System ctfmon exe C Program Files SEC Natural Color NaturalColorLoad exe E program files SpywareGuard sgmain exe E program files SpywareGuard sgbhp exe E AntiSpyware hijackthis HijackThis exe O - BHO no name - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - E Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SpywareGuard Download Protection - A E - F- - B - B DDD DB - e Program Files SpywareGuard dlprotect dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NeroCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run MBM quot C Program Files Motherboard Monitor MBM EXE quot O - HKLM Run SZAG C WINDOWS SZAG exe O - HKLM Run iamapp e PROGRA Atguard iamapp exe O - HKLM Run type quot C Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro type exe quot O - HKLM Run IntelliPoint quot C Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint point exe quot O - HKLM Run vptray E Program Files NavNT vptray exe O - HKCU Run Popup Ad Filter e Program Files Meaya Popup Ad Filter PopFilter exe O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS System ctfmon exe O - Startup NaturalColorLoad lnk O - Startup SpywareGuard lnk E program files SpywareGuard sgmain exe O - Extra context menu item Allow Popups - e Program Files Meaya Popup Ad Filter WhiteGetUrl js O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res E PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console HKLM O - Extra button Research HKLM O - Extra button Messenger HKLM O - Extra Tools menuitem Messenger HKLM O - DPF E E -C DE- FF- AE- EE F C CE Office Update Installation Engine - http office microsoft com officeupdate content opuc cab O - DPF F C AA- B- -BA - A BB F Update Class - http v windowsupdate microsoft com CAB x unicode iuctl CAB O - DPF D CDB E-AE D- CF- B - Shockwave Flash Object - http download macromedia com pub shockwave cabs flash swflash cab O - HKLM System CCS Services Tcpip D - - B-A A- C FEE NameServer nbsp

Relevancy 37.84%

My computer isn t running as fast as it should and so on Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass worried I'm exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe C Program Files I'm worried Analog Devices SoundMAX SMTray exe C Program Files Analog I'm worried Devices SoundMAX DrvLsnr exe C Program Files COMPAQ Easy Access Button Support StartEAK exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe C WINDOWS CPQHKey exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech QCDriver LVCOMS EXE C Program Files D-Tools daemon exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Messenger Plus MsgPlus exe C PROGRA mp platform eqhopewave exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS System ctfmon exe C Program Files Compaq Easy Access Button Support CPQEAKSYSTEMTRAY EXE C Program Files Compaq Easy Access Button Support CPQEADM EXE C Program Files SpywareGuard sgmain exe C Compaq EAKDRV EAUSBKBD EXE C PROGRA Compaq EASYAC BttnServ exe C Program I'm worried Files SpywareGuard sgbhp exe C AVG avgserv exe C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMAgent exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files NoNameScript mirc exe C Program Files TorrentStorm TorrentStorm exe C Program Files TorrentStorm Downloader tor exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Avant Browser iexplore exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Documents and Settings Administrator My Documents Hijack HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www delfi ee R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go compaq com Q CDT bl asp R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page bak http www delfi ee O - BHO no name - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Work Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO SpywareGuard Download Protection - A E - F- - B - B DDD DB - C Program Files SpywareGuard dlprotect dll O - BHO no name - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO no name - BF A- B B- D -B B- - no file O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar fork program flaw - B- B - EE -AB A-E DDCB DDA C - C PROGRA INTERN ExtraLess dll O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS System igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run Smapp C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMTray exe O - HKLM Run DrvLsnr C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX DrvLsnr exe O - HKLM Run srmclean C Cpqs Scom srmclean exe O - HKLM Run SetRefresh C Program Files Compaq SetRefresh SetRefresh exe O - HKLM Run CPQEASYACC C Program Files COMPAQ Easy Access Button Support StartEAK exe O - HKLM Run AVG CC C AVG avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run AdaptecDirectCD quot C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe quot O - HKLM Run ATIPTA C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe O - HKLM Run CPQAPP CPQHKey exe O - HKLM Run SetKbd SetKbd exe O - HKLM Run LVCOMS C Program Files Common Files Logitech QCDriver LVCOMS EXE O - HKLM Run DAEMON Tools- quot C Program Files D-Tools daemon exe quot -lang O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run MessengerPlus quot C Program Files Messenger Plus MsgPlus exe quot O - HKLM Run browse jugs C PROGRA mp platform eqhopewave exe O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU Run Sky... Read more

A:I'm worried

Click on the link below to download CWshredder.
http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/files/cwshredder.zip

Run the program and let it do it's thing. Make sure to click on "Fix" and not scan only. Reboot.

Reboot:

Download Spybot http://www.spybot.us/spybotsd13.exe

This is a new version, if you have been using 1.2 you can install right over it. If you downloaded and used 1.3 beta it is suggested you remove it and reboot prior to installing.

Make sure to check for updates prior to running the scan.

Click on "Search For updates" when prompted.
Scan, click on fix problems.

Reboot.

Next:

Download AdAware http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/

Before you scan with AdAware, check for updates of the reference file by clicking
on "Check for updates now", connect.

Click on Start, Use custom scanning options, Customize.

Make sure the following settings are made and on -------"ON=GREEN"

"Scan within archives"
"Scan active processes"
"Scan registry"
"Deep scan registry"
"Scan my IE Favorites for banned URL"
"Scan my host-file"

Click on Tweak,
Select scanning engine and click on "Unload recognized processes during scanning"
Select cleaning engine and click on "Automatically try to unregister objects prior to deletion" and "Let windows remove files in use at next reboot"

Then click "proceed" to save your settings.

Click on Next

Run the scan and fix everything.

Reboot and post another HJT log for review.

There are free firewalls to be found here:
http://forums.techguy.org/t110854.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/im-worried.234712/
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi I was visiting a forum, when I get an alert from zonealarm telling me that:

msmsgs.exe wants to access the internet

This happens every time i go to one of these forums.

http://64.246.11.123/users5/ksforums/index.cgi?board=talk_blah_blah_blah

Click one of the subjects.

Or dont if this is suspicious.
Should I be worried about this? Should I tell others to avoid this forum?

What does msmsgs.exe do?

Thanks.

A:Should i be worried about this?

That's Windows Messenger.

http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/msmsgs/

http://www.reger24.de/prozesse/msmsgs.exe.php

Most people (not on a network) prefer to have this disabled.

A simple tool for doing that is Shoot the Messenger.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/should-i-be-worried-about-this.239743/
Relevancy 37.84%

Someone is saying they will find out my info using my dns ? how is this possible and since i use aol will they still find it

closing duplicate

continue here... http://forums.techguy.org/t277286.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/im-worried.277285/
Relevancy 37.84%

So yesterday I had mad viruses on my computer. I would get a fake virus message right on startup. I couldn't use Firefox or Internet Explorer and my desktop was all screwed up. I also couldn't get to task manager because it was disabled. I eventually got all these problems fixed but today I randomly got a virus warning from Microsoft Security Essentials saying I had another virus and then my AVG Resident Shield said that I had multiple viruses but it was related to my Microsoft Security Essentials. I just ran Malware and it revealed 2 viruses but both were affecting my desktop wallpaper so I removed both. Should i still be worried about keyloggers and such being on my computer? What can I do to make sure everything is gone?

A:Should I still be worried?

Hello and welcome.Was that MalwareBytes you ran?Next run ATF and SAS: If you cannot access Safe Mode,run in normal ,but let me know.Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".From your regular user account..Download Attribune's ATF Cleaner and then SUPERAntiSpyware , Free Home Version. Save both to desktop ..DO NOT run yet.Open SUPER from icon and install and Update itUnder Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):Close browsers before scanning.Scan for tracking cookies.Terminate memory threats before quarantining.Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)Using the F8 MethodRestart your computer. When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu. Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys. Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode. Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.Click the Empty Selected button.If you use Firefox or Opera browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select AllClick the Empty Selected button.If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.NOW Scan with SUPEROpen from the desktop icon or the program Files listOn the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.Perform a Complete scan. After scan,Verify they are all checked.Click OK on the summary screen to quarantine all found items.If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.Click Close to exit the program.Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/295595/should-i-still-be-worried/
Relevancy 37.84%

I'm not certain this is the right forum but given the lack of letter prefix and the presence of an 'e' suffix it seems that the ThinkPad 11e about Worried the e and ThinkPad Yoga e falls under the Worried about the 11e Edge series nbsp Worried about the 11e Anyway I read Worried about the 11e the announcement and thought it would be pretty cool to have a Yoga style Chromebook especially at the price announced starting at for the Chromebook nbsp But I just saw this article which had press shots not included in the original announcement nbsp http www gizmag com lenovo-rugged- e-laptops pictures nbsp Pay particular attention to photos and and see if you can spot what is missing nbsp It shouldn't be hard to put your finger on it especially if your fingers are already on the home row nbsp That's right the ThinkPad e appears to be missing its TrackPoint nbsp How can this be marketed as a ThinkPad without a TrackPoint That little red pointing stick is one of the primary reasons I've stuck with ThinkPads for the past years I don't think there has ever been a ThinkPad with a keyboard that did NOT have the TrackPoint OK the PC didn't have the traditional TrackPoint but it's pointing device was very TrackPoint-like nbsp I sincerely hope that this was a graphical blunder in the press renders and that the actual device has a TrackPoint If not I hope that this will be the only device bearing the ThinkPad name and a keyboard without the best pointing device ever invented Otherwise I think I'm going to curl into a ball and cry

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-Chromebooks-11e-X-and/Worried-about-the-11e/td-p/1425417
Relevancy 37.84%

i have amd anthlon 64 4600+

and tbh the usage never goes above 20 -.- and the available commit charge is about 6000(bit higher) and is always under 800.
could this be a problem/ fault i have run very de-manding games ect spellforce 2, bf2142, bf2 cs:S and whilst playing on css i can come off nd go on msn (cs in bottom bar) and have media player on and be on interenet and everything..

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/worried-about-my-cpu.73553/
Relevancy 37.84%
Q: Worried

My daughter has installed a WiFi connection by USB, on our pc, so she can use her Nintendo DS, online. To use it, firewall has to be disabled. I've checked, the network connections, and they have padlocks on, except for the WiFi one. Does this mean I can ignore the Windows security warnings?

A:Worried

you should be able to set up a range of IP address that are available to go through the firewall

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/worried.534095/
Relevancy 37.84%

So I come back to my computer and I see that AVG has scanned an outgoing POP email So I say quot Huh quot My AVG log says AVG for E-mail started Using AVG Kernel AvgCfg IniCfg Config AVGCFG Using Cyrus SASL Starting something worried to this Is about? be the main loop Redirector version Queue processing started AutoPOP Starting server AutoPOP Is this something to be worried about? Connection from process AutoPOP Connection from AutoPOP Client connected AutoPOP Cannot connect to host - - - range - btcentralplus com AutoPOP Connect The operation Is this something to be worried about? completed successfully AutoPOP Client disconnected AutoPOP Connection from process AutoPOP Connection from AutoPOP Client connected AutoPOP Cannot connect to host - - - range - btcentralplus com AutoPOP Connect The operation completed successfully AutoPOP Client disconnected AutoPOP Connection from process AutoPOP Connection from AutoPOP Client connected AutoPOP Cannot connect to host - - - range - btcentralplus com AutoPOP Connect The operation completed successfully AutoPOP Client disconnected What s this quot btcentralplus com quot about and why is my computer emailing them nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/is-this-something-to-be-worried-about.533316/
Relevancy 37.84%

I got this a few minutes ago while doing Disk Cleanup. Is there anything I should be worried about?

A:Should I be worried about this?

Stuff like that would concern me, but there is not enough information to suggest what the problem might be. I'd start with what I've been doing (downloading etc.) and go from there.
Run Ad-Aware, SpyBot, SpyWareBlaster, and see if they find anything.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/should-i-be-worried-about-this.469077/
Relevancy 37.84%

I dont know whats happend if anything but the last few days the Local Area be about (L.A.N) this? I worried Should Connection seems to take a long time to start up when I start up the computer Once the desktop is displayed all the other programs icons that are in my task bar come up right away but the LAN one doesnt come up for a a minute or two Sometimes it just comes on after minutes and sometimes Windows promps me and says the Firewall isnt turns on and can be dangerous blah blah blah click here to turn it on When I get into that menu that has three options (L.A.N) Should I be worried about this? umm i forget Top one is Firewall then the bottom are something else but those two (L.A.N) Should I be worried about this? are always on I read somewhere to go into start gt run gt services msc and make sure the Network Connections was set to Automatic I dont seem to (L.A.N) Should I be worried about this? get that message saying that the firewall isnt turned on anymore but it still takes a while for it to start up I thought about updating it but when I configured the time to do so I guess it didnt find any update to download Is this something I have to put up with now or is there something I need to do about this Nothing seems to be wrong with the computer ive run AVG antivirus Scanned for Spy Malware on various stuff and all that and defragged the hardrive I m just puzzled as to why it s all of a sudden doing this EDIT Actualy upon this restart it do pop up and say that the Firewall wasnt turned on In the windows Security centre it shows Firewall Autmatic Updates and Virus Protection The other two are on but it shows a red icon saying the Firewall isnt turned on I dont know if clicking on it is turning it back on or if its being slow and turning green once it has connected but it does eventualy go green after a minute or so nbsp

Relevancy 37.84%

was on msn the other nite and a contact said i had being trying to send them items i was unaware of HJT log below any advise would be great Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Worried my about pc Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic sched exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system PRISMSVR EXE C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files SlySoft AnyDVD AnyDVD exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C WINDOWS system CTHELPER EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS Mixer exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avguard exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avgnt exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Kontiki KService exe C Program Files Common Files Nero Lib NMIndexStoreSvr exe C Program Files Kontiki KHost exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Documents and Settings Administrator Local Settings Worried about my pc Application Data Worried about my pc Google Update GoogleUpdate exe C Program Worried about my pc Files Nero Nero Nero BackItUp NBService exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system IoctlSvc exe C WINDOWS system PRISMSVC EXE C Program Files Common Files Nero Lib NMIndexingService exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger usnsvc exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www sky com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer Provided By Sky Broadband R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - no file O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - HKLM Run Cmaudio RunDll cmicnfg cpl CMICtrlWnd O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run USB Check RUNDLL EXE quot C WINDOWS system PCLECoInst dll quot CheckUSBController O - HKLM Run AnyDVD C Program Files SlySoft AnyDVD AnyDVD exe O - HKLM Run GrooveMonitor quot C Program Files Microsoft Office O... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/worried-about-my-pc.747159/
Relevancy 37.84%

Hello I am new to the forum so I hope I follow the rules Correctly I am having a Worried About My Pc few problems that I am worried about My CPU usage will at times hover around for long periods of time I noticed recently that when I place a Memory card into the reader then I get a no disk error When this happens I notices that a Explorer exe starts up from the appdata with the description of BEwUKdm When I end this task I am able to close the error otherwise Worried About My Pc it continues to pop up Error I have also had a computer show up on my home network with the user name quot your- dacd ea quot I removed this by running a program in safe mode called quot SmutfraudFix quot This seemed to remove it I have Recently downloaded Spybot to remove some spyware Lastly I did run Hijackthis and tried to remove the explorer exe from the appdata but it returned I have a little bit of experience using Hijackthis but it has been years or so Computer Information OS -bit Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack Model DX CPU AMD Phenom x GHZ Mainboard Gateway RS Chipset AMD G Graphics Radeon HD Memory DDR GB I Use Firefox I don t use anything currently for Virus Protection just because we have always been super careful and have not had a virus on my personal pc s in over years Will probably look into TrendMicro Soon I will be putting Webroot on my pc soon and removing SpyBot Hijackthis Log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows MHotKey exe C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files x Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files x Gateway Photo Frame ButtonMonitor exe C Windows CNYHKey exe C Windows ModLedKey exe C Program Files x Windows Media Player wmplayer exe C Windows ChiFuncExt exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files x Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files x TrendMicro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp s amp o vp amp d amp m dx R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp s amp o vp amp d amp m dx R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - Hosts localhost O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Symantec NCO BHO - ADB E- AFF- - AA - DAC DFA - C Program Files x Norton Internet Security Engine coIEPlg dll O - BHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention - D EC - AAE- -AEEE-F F C - C Program Files x Norton Internet Security Engine IPSBHO DLL O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO Java tm Plu... Read more

A:Worried About My Pc

Just Wondering if anyone has been able to take a look at this. IT has been almost 2 days.

Trying to be patient!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/worried-about-my-pc.915280/
Relevancy 37.84%

I got a new computer about a month ago and im worried about my hdd. it hasnt acted up for me but the reviews seem to say DOA / failed
932GB Western Digital WDC WD10EALX-009BA0 (SATA) is my hdd.
Should I worry? or not
here is my hddscan report

Code:
Model: WDC WD10EALX-009BA0
Firmware: 15.01H15
LBA: 1953525168

Report By: HDDScan for Windows version 3.3
Report Date: 10/4/2012 3:30:37 AM
Num Attribute Name Value Worst Raw(hex) Threshold

001 Raw Read Error Rate 200 200 0000000000-0000 051

003 Spin Up Time 178 177 0000000000-0FEB 021

004 Start/Stop Count 100 100 0000000000-0029 000

005 Reallocation Sector Count 200 200 0000000000-0000 140

007 Seek Error Rate 100 253 0000000000-0000 000

009 Power-On Hours Count 100 100 0000000000-0142 000

010 Spin Retry Count 100 253 0000000000-0000 000

011 Recalibration Retries 100 253 0000000000-0000 000

012 Device Power Cycle Count 100 100 0000000000-0027 000

192 Emergency Retract Count 200 200 0000000000-0007 000

193 Load/unload Cycle Count 200 200 0000000000-0021 000

194 HDA Temperature 111 106 36 C 000

196 Reallocation Event Count 200 200 0000000000-0000 000

197 Current Pending Errors Count 200 200 0000000000-0000 000

198 Uncorrectable Errors Count 200 200 0000000000-0000 000

199 UltraDMA CRC Errors 200 200 0000000000-0000 000

200 Multi Zone Error Rate 200 200 0000000000-0000 000 E]
All solid green
any way to make sure?

A:Worried about my hdd

Yes, download, burn to CD, and run the Western Digital Drive Diagnostics program and see if it reports the same errors. You can find this on the WD website.

http://support.wdc.com/product/downl...sid=30&lang=en

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/256500-worried-about-my-hdd.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Hello again fellow enthusiasts Recently I have had some pretty horrid luck My apartment was broken into and they trashed my setup making off with my quot monitor and my wife's laptop damaging my quot monitor and causing all sorts of havoc on my main gaming rig I thought I would turn to these forums to seek some advice guidance and opinions on a few things My main concern is with my rig of course since the others will obviously be replaced or at least some reimbursement will come my worried? Should be I way All of the components were unplugged from the back of the tower I assume violently since there is mud on the back of my PSU and on the PSU cord likely caused by a stomping motion My top GPU is now very wobbly when seated in the motherboard but Should I be worried? not screwed in to the case and it now hangs down at an angle where it used to mirror the bottom GPU and was a nice snug fit even without being screwed in The monitor was plugged into this GPU and it wouldn't suprise Should I be worried? me if the culprit ripped the monitor cables from the back to cause this The SLI bridge was also loose but easily slipped back on That's the first thing I noticed when doing my inspection Secondly after powering on my PC it had an interesting boot up sequence that I had never seen before in the months I have owned it It was a variation of the standard bios boot sequence read out that I had disabled long ago Should I be worried? and replaced with the motherboard logo screen Similiar yet different I wish I could be a little more specific but bear with me when I claim that the sequence and order of the system specs was skewed about and in a different order than I was accustomed to seeing and have since then never seen again Now it boots up with the read out I recognize and I haven't seen that wierd read out since the first initial booting of the PC after the burglary The third thing I noticed was that my system time had been reset back to sometime in when I'm sure the motherboard was manufactured This was fixed easily by me and hasn't reset again so I'm not too worried about it it just confirms that the tower took a beating and that the battery was probably jostled a bit The fourth thing I noticed was that the PC shut down on me after running for about mins after the initial start up Not a crash to desktop was loading an application not a reset but a complete and abrupt shut down I pushed the power button again and booted up the PC for a second try this time getting the wonderful boot up option for safe mode due to a bad shut down Yay Alright onward I popped open task manager and as I went through my rounds of checking e-mails and trying to load up all of my wonderful games and apps and I noticed that one of my processor cores was repeatedly getting maxed out or running a higher load than the other three even while idling I don't remember this being the case before the burglary either so I added it to the growing list of concerns The last thing I did was I loaded CPU-Z to verify that the read outs on my hardware were correct Where I had received my PC w RAM clocked at mhz it now showed a disappointing mhz I understand that the default settings for DDR motherboards is but this particualr motherboard was running my RAM at just fine before all of this happened and now well I'm not sure how to get it back to those settings Now I spoke to my insurance agency and they asked me to get an assessment Took it to a local chain called Intrex Computers paid and three days later they handed me back the PC and said it was fine They claimed the wobbling was normal and that any performance issues were driver related and then went on to explain how power surges can damage a PC and tried to sell me a battery back up The tech then claimed that even though the RAM was mhz and the MoBo could handle mhz that they could only verify that the RAM was running at mhz properly and that anything more was O Cing the system and out of their hands I held my tongue when... Read more

A:Should I be worried?

You may want to call Cyberpowerpc and see what they can do for you. Since it is a custom build they should be able to get it back to specs. Worst case would be you shipping it back to Cyberpowerpc and have them repair it and insurance pay the bill.

Jim

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/157002-should-i-worried.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Logged onto my PC as normal this morning using it has I normal would using Chrome etc I then go to delete game recording I have on GB SSD Now this where things started to go strange I open the drive and open a folder where the recording are only for the drive not to load quot Green loading bar at top quot I was thinking SSD was damaged so I try open another drive only for it to also not load at this point only my C drive would load I switch PC off and on again only this time nothing was loading correctly even all my icons in start menu was Should worried! be I gone I quickly MSCONFIG and boot into safe mode now everything was working perfectly fine Re-boot again into normal mode and down at the bottom for split second notice a GOLD PADLOCK Icon didn't have change to look at it before it disappeared I googled for this Gold Icon and I found this Gyazo - bfa a f c cd a b aeb af c png Now I didn't get a chance to look over the icon Should I be worried! to see what it would have said but this Icon was the same What Just Happened to my PC Any input is Should I be worried! very welcome because right now am confused

A:Should I be worried!

I have scanned my system with Avast and Malwarebytes all come back clean.

http://www.eightforums.com/system-security/69154-should-i-worried.html
Relevancy 37.84%
Q: Worried

Also, Something I Just Noticed. When I shut it down it comes back on, like it performs a restart.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/worried.1125188/
Relevancy 37.84%

I ve becoming concerned over the behavior or my browser and PC When using Firefox the pages become sticky and the screen intermitently freezes and Firefox seems to run really worried at full pelt taking up - of the CPU resources Even really worried when pages are loaded there still seems to be download activity going on Sometimes closing Firefox and restarting improves things but there is still a delay between hitting the keys and text appearing which is very annoying Also my connection via the router is sometimes down on Startup and takes several boots to get going Maybe I m chucking everything in here and the activities are not connected but they all seemed to have started at more or less the same time Its been suggested my PC may be owned I guess they mean hijacked I did a complete scan with AVG and found nothing Kaspersky online and found Exploit Java Gimsh a Unfortunately it doesn t tell me how to get rid of it or even give a description of it unless I missed something The multiple malware scan found D LOADER trojan and TrojabnSpy Win Ardamax i This really scared me but on a later scan it didn t find either of these but instead found a multiple of others connected with gaming and Autorun I couldn t get Housecall to run It said it had a Java Applet problem Any help would be appreciated Here is the HJL Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on - - Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes D WINDOWS System smss exe D WINDOWS system winlogon exe D WINDOWS system services exe D WINDOWS system lsass exe D WINDOWS system svchost exe D WINDOWS System svchost exe D WINDOWS system spoolsv exe D WINDOWS Explorer EXE D PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe D PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe D PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgemc exe D WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE D WINDOWS System nvsvc exe D WINDOWS system HPZipm exe D WINDOWS System snmp exe D Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe D PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe D WINDOWS Logi MwX Exe D WINDOWS System svchost exe D Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLSoftware exe D WINDOWS system ZONELABS vsmon exe D Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe D Program Files Unlocker UnlockerAssistant exe D Program Files AvaFind AvaFind exe D Program Files McAfee McAfee Shared Components Instant Updater RuLaunch exe D downloaded DS Clock dsclock exe D WINDOWS system ctfmon exe D Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe D Program Files ihide iHide exe D Program Files Common Files Logitech khalshared KHALMNPR EXE D Program Files Mozilla Firefox FIREFOX EXE D Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe D downloaded hijack HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Microsoft Internet Explorer R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - D Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - D Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - D Program Files Adobe Acrobat CE Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - D Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - HKLM Run MVRescue C MVRescue mvrescue quit O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE D WINDOWS System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run zBrowser Launcher D Program Files Logitech iTouch iTouch exe O - HKLM Run ISUSPM Startup D PROGRA COMMON INSTAL UPDA... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/really-worried.585277/
Relevancy 37.84%

Hello.  I'm kind of a newbie in that even though I've been using computers a while and know my way around them pretty good, I've never before had to "get down and dirty".  Unfortuately, I think I've gotten a few "nasties" and although everything seems to be running OK, when I ofthandedly did a scan with ? it showed a few "problems".   I've tried out a bunch of different programs in the past without a problem I'd thought.  Some of them being "standalone",  and to make things easier for friends and family I took them and used an "install" programs called "Excelsior Installer" (by Excelsior LLC.) so the others can permantely install them on their own systems.   That was probabley a stupid thing to do as alot of the "virus" problems shown in the scan seem to be in the ones I'd modified.

Please help, thanks!

Hello Nikki, lets look at these logs.Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool. Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator....Click on the Scan button.AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.>>>..Last run ESET.Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.Click the button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."Click the Start button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats" Click Advanced settings and select the following:Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.When the scan completes, click List ThreatsClick Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.Click the Back button.Click the Finish button.NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/508064/im-worried/
Relevancy 37.84%

My boyfriend let some mates onto our computer at the weekend and of course they ended up trying to download all sorts of rude things When I put the computer on this morning there was a strange seekmo toolbar thing which I think I have got rid of I m Worried! just worried what else may have ended up on the computer at the same time Someone told me to run this hijackthis thingy and post it on here so here goes hope it makes sense to you its all greek to me Worried! Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe C Worried! PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgemc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslstat exe C Program Files BT Worried! Voyager ADSL Modem dslagent exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C Program Files BT Broadband Basic Help bin mpbtn exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C WINDOWS SYSTEM blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by BTopenworld O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C PROGRAM FILES ADOBE ACROBAT READER ACTIVEX ACROIEHELPER OCX O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - HKLM Run SystemTray SysTray Exe O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run HPDJ Taskbar Utility C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run DSLSTATEXE C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslstat exe icon O - HKLM Run DSLAGENTEXE C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslagent exe O - HKLM Run BBStart E Setup exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKCU Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run MsnMsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe quot background O - Startup Update WinBMD lnk G Program Files WinBMD WiseUpdt exe O - Global Startup BT Broadband Basic Help lnk C Program Files BT Broadband Basic Help bin matcli exe O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Plugin for spop C PROGRA INTERN Plugins NPDocBox dll O - DPF EB E A- A - AB -A FB- BD C F F CKAVWebScan Object - http www kaspersky com kos eng partner default kavwebscan unicode cab O - DPF E C DE- D- -B - B D B F E AccountTracking Profile Manager Class - https moneymanager egg com Pinsafe accounttracking cab O - DPF F E B A- A - CA- - D CB MSN Photo Upload Tool - http gfx mail live com mail w resources MSNPUpld cab O - DPF F B - D A- BA-AE C- DCFA D CSEQueryObject Object - http www myheritage com Genoogle Components ActiveX SearchEngineQuery dll O - DPF AB CE -AC F- F- -D ABCA EC Get ActiveX Control - https h www hp com ewfrf-JAVA Secure HPGetDownloadMa... Read more

A:Worried!

Looks OK but lets do this

Download Superantispyware (SAS) free home version

http://www.superantispyware.com/superantispywarefreevspro.html

Install it and double-click the icon on your desktop to run it.
· It will ask if you want to update the program definitions, click Yes.
· Under Configuration and Preferences, click the Preferences button.
· Click the Scanning Control tab.
· Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked:
o Close browsers before scanning
o Scan for tracking cookies
o Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
o Please leave the others unchecked.
o Click the Close button to leave the control center screen.
· On the main screen, under Scan for Harmful Software click Scan your computer.
· On the left check C:\Fixed Drive.
· On the right, under Complete Scan, choose Perform Complete Scan.
· Click Next to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
· After the scan is complete a summary box will appear. Click OK.
· Make sure everything in the white box has a check next to it, then click Next.
· It will quarantine what it found and if it asks if you want to reboot, click Yes.
· To retrieve the removal information for me please do the following:
o After reboot, double-click the SUPERAntispyware icon on your desktop.
o Click Preferences. Click the Statistics/Logs tab.
o Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
o It will open in your default text editor (such as Notepad/Wordpad).
o Please highlight everything in the notepad, then right-click and choose copy.
· Click close and close again to exit the program.
· Please paste that information here for me with a new HijackThis log.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/worried.588224/
Relevancy 37.84%

found I worried Should be this file on my laptop not sure if i should be worried or if it s a nasty any help would be appreciated cheers FFBE D- C C- - BD- DC B C here s a hijack this log Should I be worried too just incase it helps Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer Should I be worried v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng Should I be worried exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exe C Program Files Common Files EPSON EBAPI SAgent exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS vsnpstd exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe C Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Sony Handheld HOTSYNC EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http www wanadoo co uk iesearch default htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http virginmedia com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www wanadoo co uk R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Wanadoo O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - Toolbar Wanadoo - B D- FD- -B C- A F EE - C PROGRA Wanadoo WSBar WSBar dll file missing O - HKLM Run snpstd C WINDOWS vsnpstd exe O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run RealTray C Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER O - HKLM Run Windows Defender quot C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe quot -hide O - HKLM Run Sony Ericsson PC Suite quot C Program Files Sony Ericsson Mobile Application Launcher Application Launcher exe quot startoptions O - HKLM Run Adobe Photo Downloader quot C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe quot O - HKCU Run msnmsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe quot background O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - Global Startup HotSync Manager lnk C Program Files Sony Handheld HOTSYNC EXE O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button Real com - CD F -D E - d - FE- C F AFE - C WINDOWS system Shdocvw dll O - Extra button no name - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - windir Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe file missing O - Extra Tools menuitem xpsp res dll - - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - windir Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe file missing O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - IERESET INF START PAGE URL http www wanadoo co uk should i delete or keep or just frisbee laptop out window please advise nbsp

A:Should I be worried

Hi, Welcome to TSG!!

That is part of Flash so I would not be concerned.

Where is the rest of your log? Looks like you only posted part of it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/should-i-be-worried.613800/
Relevancy 37.84%

Ok so today I came online found out some of the websites I go on have had the password reset help please Worried, Facebook Hotmail and Myspace I changed them They got reset again so I restarted my computer and a windows programme came up said it had deleted a trojanbot virus or something like that I can t remember what it was called now I thought the problem has Worried, please help gone reset all my passwords again to make sure an hour later they get reset again so the problem is still there it Worried, please help seems What was odd as well I was talking on msn to some friends and whoever or whatever was on my PC was randomly typing smiley faces during the convo it was bizarre never had that problem with any virus in the years that I have been using the internet It sounds like a hacker keylogger virus the random faces on msn have stopped since windows supposedly deleted the bot virus but my passwords on websites are still being tampered with and reset Also it seems to be extremely clever when I went back on msn after I thought I had deleted it I had a message come through to my hotmail that I had requested to reset my myspace password when I hadn t at that time So I knew something wasn t right but minutes later someone or something had deleted that password reset request from my inbox on hotmail like it didn t want me to know it had done it How will I be able to get rid of every trace of this and know for sure it s gone from my system

A:Worried, please help

Download Security Check from HERE, and save it to your Desktop. * Double-click SecurityCheck.exe * Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. * A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.===================================================Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop. * Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program. * At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish. * If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. * Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan. * When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. * When completed, a log will open in Notepad. * Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/406034/worried-please-help/
Relevancy 37.84%

just needed some assurance that my computer is safe especially from keyloggers and other "password stealer"

i have also attached the hijack this log just in case you need it

i am very sorry for making a double post i have forgotten to attach the hijack this log to it

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/very-worried.679664/
Relevancy 37.84%

I have had a computer for a while but have only recently started using it on the internet I have been using Norton Antivirus since going online to ensure protection Everything seemed to be fine About a month ago I opened some email forward from my worried? should be I mother which contained a web link which I stupidly clicked on The page stated that I would be redirected but because of some of the text I felt it would not be safe to keep it open so closed the page I then realized I had received several other messages from my mother and a friend with nothing in the body of the message but various links so I figured should I be worried? it s a virus Ever since opening that message Norton keeps blocking frequent intrusion attacks on my computer as evidenced here https picasaweb google com andreea September Here s a sample of a more detailed description that Norton provides on each attack https picasaweb google com andreea September I have run a full scan through should I be worried? Norton and have downloaded and ran a full scan through Malwarebytes Both scans show no infections Since svchost exe is a process mentioned in Norton I know it s a normal process I looked up the attack online and found out that I should locate the process did so through task manager and see if it s in an unusual folder I find it unusual that svchost exe is listed several times as in this image https picasaweb google com andreea September Is that normal I checked the properties on each occurrence and the last one is located at C Windows SysWOW while the others are located at C Windows System I realize that WOW is a normal folder if I m running -bit Windows sorry cannot figure out if that s the case I have also read that sometimes the ISP can be doing something to grant this intrusion message from Norton but I doubt my ISP has been doing this on a regular daily basis since a few weeks ago Finally I have downloaded Hijack This and it first alerted me that it didn t have access to write in my Hosts folder is this normal seems that it may be a built-in Windows security feature and then I received a log of some - problems that I don t know whether to fix or analyze after ignoring the warning and going on with the scan Is my computer infected Should I be posting in the forums where I can submit logs for analysis Thank you in advance

A:should I be worried?

Hello, Your links unfortuntely do not work. from what you describe I think we need to see your HJT and these below. Do not remove anything in the HJT. Please go here....Preparation Guide ,do steps 6 - 9.Create a DDS log and post it in the new topic explained in step 9,which is here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.If Gmer won't run,skip it and move on.Let me know if that went well.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/418665/should-i-be-worried/
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi all,
Following the threads regarding hash's and the like, i decided to check mine from the 7100 i obtained last week. Now this dont match the official ones im seeing. so my question is, should i redownload from MS the proper one and reinstalled.
Maybe im being paranoid lol

A:Should i be worried?

i say yes. if they don't match then that means someone has not given you the clean ISO. i downloaded from MS 6 hours ago and from what i hear their servers are still going strong

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/8601-should-i-worried.html