Windows Support Forum

BSOD while browsing online only

Q: BSOD while browsing online only

Hello,

Just recently i've been getting a BSOD a few minutes after opening web pages and browsing online.

This only seems to happen i'm online browsing as can play games for hours at a time uninterupted.

it'll take a few minutes to happen with 1st my mouse slowly stuttering to a stop over a few seconds...

Then about after a minute of my desktop being frozen, it'll jump to BSOD saying...

"A clock interrupt was not received on the secondary processor".

I've run my "system mechanic" deep scan and loaded optimized defaults in bios...

Error still happens but not always, hence thankfully being able to do this post.

any assistance / guidance greatly appreciated!!!

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD while browsing online only

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD while browsing online only

Hello Malacai.

Before we suggest anything more, scan the system for possible virus infection with the following programs. You need to do it.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
Let us know the results. We will go for the further steps after getting those results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302093-bsod-while-browsing-online-only.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Please see the attached dump file.

PC has had recurring BSOD issues.
All fine after removing AVAST and installing Microsoft Security Essentials.

Tests done: MEMtest 86 (16 passes)
Disk check
Driver Verifier

Tests OK and the Driver Verifier did not bring on a BSOD.

Thanks for your help.

A:BSOD after browsing online

Please check this folder, and then upload the Mindumps in your next post:

Code:
C:\Windows\Minidump
Change the C:\ partition letter to any letter in which you installed Windows upon.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/286767-bsod-after-browsing-online.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi, I installed a retail version of windows 7 ultimate 64 bit on my desktop hard drive about a year ago and it's a dual boot with windows 10. But about the same time that installed the windows I get frequent BSOD errors about every day that I logon to windows. So I really don't know what causes these errors. I pasted my dump files for reference. Please help me if you know what's wrong, thank you..

Hers is a summary of my BSOD error:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 (0xfffffa800944f010, 0xfffff8800401a1a0, 0xffffffffc0000001, 0x0000000000000003). A dump was saved in: G:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 092616-20872-01.

The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
discache
MpFilter
spldr
Wanarpv6

The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the following error:
The dependency service or group failed to start.

A:BSOD error when browsing online

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy,  taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.
   Go to Piriform's website, and download the free version on the left.  Click Download from Piriform.com (the FileHippo link requires an extra click). Or if you want to use a portable version of Speccy (which doesn't require installation), click the builds page link and download the portable version. You will now be asked where you want to save the file. The best place to put it is the Desktop, as it will be easy to find later.
    After the file finishes downloading, you are ready to run Speccy. If you downloaded the installer, simply double-click on it and follow the prompts until installation is complete. If you downloaded the portable version, you will need to unzip it before use. Right-click the ZIP file and click Extract all. Click Next. Open up the extracted folder and double-click on Speccy.

Once inside Speccy, it will look similar to this (with your computer's specifications, of course):
     Now, at the top, click File > Publish Snapshot. You will see the following prompt:
     Click Yes > then Copy to Clipboard
Now, once you are back in the forum topic you are posting in, click the button. Right-click in the empty space of the Reply box and click Paste. Then, click Add Reply below the Reply box.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/627803/bsod-error-when-browsing-online/
Relevancy 67.08%

As the Title Says I Get BSOD even while browsing some stuff on facebook,forum,blogs and even in online games like warcraft 3 i don't know what's wrong please help xD

A:BSOD While Browsing or Playing Online Games!

Hello,

Code:
MpKslba392ff6 ROOT\LEGACY_MPKSLBA392FF6\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
This shows a bad install of MSE. I recommend uninstalling and re-install a fresh version: Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Also since you use uTorrent, I would recommend a scan:

Quote:
Do a full scan of your system using: Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Afterwards: Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download

If nothing pops up for both of those,

try: Windows Defender Offline

Also possible memory errors. After this please run a RAM - Test with Memtest86+ .

After all these steps are followed, please post back results.

-Justin

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/243091-bsod-while-browsing-playing-online-games.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Alright so my third attempt at this. Hopefully it's perfect this time.

Attached the files..

----------

I resetted my computer to factory settings and I'm still getting BSoD's.

I have a Windows 7 Premium Home 64bit computer.

It only about a year and a half old, I started encountering these BSoD's when I moved from my old home into a new one, and started using a wireless card.

------

Computer Specs:
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

AMD Phenom II 840T Quad-Core Processor

6GB DDR3 -System memory

Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n (Not sure what this is)

ATI Radeon HD 4200 -Graphics card

A:BSOD while playing online games/browsing the net

Quote: Originally Posted by Madrave

Alright so my third attempt at this. Hopefully it's perfect this time.

Attached the files..

----------

I resetted my computer to factory settings and I'm still getting BSoD's.

I have a Windows 7 Premium Home 64bit computer.

It only about a year and a half old, I started encountering these BSoD's when I moved from my old home into a new one, and started using a wireless card.

------

Computer Specs:
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

AMD Phenom II 840T Quad-Core Processor

6GB DDR3 -System memory

Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n (Not sure what this is)

ATI Radeon HD 4200 -Graphics card

These crashes were caused by memory corruption. Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

1-Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Further Reading
Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/200985-bsod-while-playing-online-games-browsing-net.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hello all,

Thank you in advance for your help. I recently built a machine that is having random BSOD issues. It will only BSOD about once a day, usually when browsing online and watching videos. Here are the test results from the thread instructions.

-lstott

A:BSOD when browsing online, test results

It is hardware that is causing the problems here.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80073cb8f8, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Follow the guide : Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try, step by step.

If there is any query, ask us

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255857-bsod-when-browsing-online-test-results.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Well, I seem to get a lot of BSODs when browsing the internet or playing an online game.
I'm pretty sure its only when I am using internet, however not perfectly sure.
Not sure which error it is, but i will edit the post with what it is soon.
File attached.

A:BSOD, happens when playing online game/ browsing internet.

Welcome

Update to the latest drivers for your graphic card and see if the problem goes.
For more information on your bug check go through this thread: STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa8004e3e4e0, fffff88004e97910, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+7910 )

---------

4: kd> lmvm atikmpag
start end module name
fffff880`04e90000 fffff880`04ee5000 atikmpag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys
Image name: atikmpag.sys
Timestamp: Thu Mar 01 15:05:30 2012 (4F4F3BDA)
CheckSum: 00058C1A
ImageSize: 00055000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/260837-bsod-happens-when-playing-online-game-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Hello I have visited this forum many times however this is my first post I have never posted to a forum before so please excuse me if I make an error My issue it that I was online browsing Facebook a couple weeks ago when suddenly and with no warning my screen flashed with distorted lines then went blank and finally showed error Multiple BSOD's 0x0000001E Online, Browsing me a BSOD error screen with error Multiple BSOD's Browsing Online, error 0x0000001E code x E x A x x x Being as the first time I received a BSOD on this PC built only Multiple BSOD's Browsing Online, error 0x0000001E months ago I decided to try rebooting which worked fine The next day the same thing happened again It randomly occurs without any warning whatsoever and always when I'm online I contacted a trusted friend who is knowledgeable about gaming PC's I am new to gaming PC's and newer PC technology and he helped me get the parts and build this and he discovered that the motherboard BIOS version was outdated and couldn't properly run the CPU the way it needed to I carried out a BIOS update and the computer seemed to run much smoother and the fans were even much quieter After that was successfully accomplished I also set up my GPU APU Crossfire successfully Everything seemed OK until a few days after that when I received another BSOD that was totally different than the others That BSOD Error was x D x A x x xFFFFF OE That second BSOD also said athrxusb sys - Address FFFFF E base at FFFFF F and quot DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL quot I still receive BSOD's on a daily basis often when the computer hasn't even been on for minutes Obviously it is getting frustrating and my lack of skill with this newer stuff is making it harder for me to figure out the problem s I believe these issues are caused by my video card possibly a bad driver for it however I'm not certain and I have tried completely uninstalling reinstalling it and updating the software drivers to no avail It was a brand new card when installed just a few months ago but I have heard of numerous people having the same or similar issues with this card Any help input is very much appreciated Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/387246-multiple-bsods-browsing-online-error-0x0000001e.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Please Help! I have been getting these errors very frequently now.

Thanks,

Windows 7 64bit
OEM software bought from Newegg
System is about 15 months old...maybe more
One OS install on setup. NO reinstalls.

A:BSOD while web browsing and viewing online video error 0x0000001E

Related to athrxusb.sys Extensible Wireless LAN device driver from Atheros Communications, Inc. Yours is from 2008. Way before win 7 was released. I would update to the current one.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/230988-bsod-while-web-browsing-viewing-online-video-error-0x0000001e.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi i'm new here gotta say nice and organized forum!

Problem started week ago, on windows 7 ultimate 32 bit. screen crashed (black) followed by display driver has crashed and recovered notice while being on the internet chrome/ie/firefox all of them, watching videos either on youtube or mpc.

Did complete re format, upgraded to windows 7 ultimate 64 bit (have 4gb ram).
Got worse, same thing but now followed by BSOD. Doesn't seem to happen when i play games.

Things iv'e tried so far:

- Update graphic drivers to both last stable version and beta, including erasing them completely, using driver sweeper and installing again.
- Uninstalling and getting older version of Flash
- Disable hardware acceleration on flash
- Checked processor temp and graphic card temps everything is normal, nothing overheats, never overclocked

Thanks.

A:Screen tears followed by BSOD playing videos, youtube, online browsing

Hi,

Unfortunately the installation is non-genuine.
The Key is that of an Acer/Gateway/Packard Bell pre-installed computer - and the motherboard is a retail one by Gigabyte.

The best course of action is to:Purchase a legitimate Windows 7 licence.
Format the HDD.
Reinstall Windows and activate.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/307581-screen-tears-followed-bsod-playing-videos-youtube-online-browsing.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello all,

I'm the web dev at a small company, and although I'm not an expert at these sorts of things I'm the go-to person for computer issues. My boss is experiencing a blue screen of death on her HP pavilion 6v6 notebook pc while 'browsing online'.

Here's the info she sent me:
*Problem signature:*
> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
> OS Version:
> 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
> Locale ID: 1033
>
> *Additional information about the problem:*
> BCCode: 116
>
> BCP1:
> FFFFFA8009455330
>
> BCP2:
> FFFFF880044E39D8
>
> BCP3:
> 0000000000000000
>
> BCP4:
> 000000000000000D
>
> OS Version: 6_1_7601
>
> Service Pack: 1_0
>
> Product: 768_1

And I've attached the zipped file with the information provided by the diagnostic tool.

I apologize for not being 100% on the jargon of PC diagnostics, and thanks in advance for your time!

A:BSOD on boss's comp while 'just browsing online' - full info provided

Hi and welcome to SevenForums

Most of the BSOD-s were caused by older video card drivers.

Click on the Start ► Control Panel ► Programs ► Uninstall a program ► Uninstall everything related to; ATI REBOOT. Delete remnants of its drivers/older drivers using Driver Fusion/Sweeper REBOOT

Download latest drivers from the filehippo link below:Download AMD Catalyst Drivers 12.10 Vista 64 - FileHippo.com
For monitoring the heat/celsius of the system, use Speccy or HWinfo:Speccy - System Information - Free Download
CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting
Keep us posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/262715-bsod-bosss-comp-while-just-browsing-online-full-info-provided.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello, I had an old forum which you told me it has been moved to Crashes/BSOD and I have to submit my 2 zip files (SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip + perfmon.zip). I think the errors have to do with Graphic driver or graphic in general, but I'm not sure what exactly my computer does when getting these BSOD errors! So here it is in the attached files. Please tell me if there is anything else you need or I need to do, thank you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/627939/bsod-error-when-browsing-online-and-loading-videos-in-windows-7-ultimate/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi Please help me fix this as it's driving me bonkers I downloaded a tv show and it opened in Media browsing when virus - Popups online Player Popups when browsing online - virus - I knew it was stupid but I clicked quot Popups when browsing online - virus Get license to play video quot and of course it loaded an activex file I've run CleanMyPC Avira anti-virus HiJackThis and Spybot and cleared all my cookies and caches files I've also deleted the file And done system restore It's still there Please help I'm attaching the logs from DDS and GMER DDS DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Kuala at on Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT AV AntiVir Desktop On-access scanning enabled Updated AD - F - A-A -FDD C Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop sched exe svchost exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avguard exe C Program Files IVT Corporation BlueSoleil BTNtService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSvcs exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Common Files Motive McciCMService exe C Program Files Common Files Nero Nero BackItUp NBService exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files TOSHIBA TME Tmesrv exe C WINDOWS system THotkey exe C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C Program Files Apoint K Apoint exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TouchED TouchED Exe C WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exe C WINDOWS system TFNF exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Zooming Utility SmoothView exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TME TMERzCtl EXE C Program Files SigmaTel SigmaTel AC Audio Drivers stacmon exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe C Program Files BT Broadband Desktop Help btbb BTHelpNotifier exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E S I T EXE C Program Files TOSHIBA TME TMEEJME EXE C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avgnt exe C WINDOWS system TPSBattM exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSCDSPD toscdspd exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Apoint K Apntex exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files Common Files Macrovision Shared FLEXnet Publisher FNPLicensingService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Documents and Settings Kuala Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google co uk mStart Page about blank BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dll BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - f - d - - d f - c program files spybot - search amp destroy SDHelper dll BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - c - d -b f - bbc d a e - c program files microsoft office office GrooveShellExtensions dll BHO Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper ae cd -e - f- - ee - c program files adobe acrobat acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll BHO EpsonToolBandKicker Class e fb- dd- f -b ac-b cae f a - c program files epson epson web-to-page EPSON Web-To-Page dll TB Adobe PDF -d c - - fa - e eaac - c program files adobe acrobat acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll TB EPSON Web-To-Page ee d f- b- - d-c b aaeba d - c program files epson epson web-to-page EPSON Web-To-Page dll TB B EAC - D - B E- B -A C A A - No File TB AVGTOOLBAR a a -bacc- d - - a e e - EB Adobe PDF ec be- - c -a -beb d a b - c program files adobe acrobat acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll EB Groove Folder Synchronization a ae - bf - -a a -cfa e - c program files microsoft office office GrooveShellExtensions dll uRun TOSCDSPD c program files toshiba toscdspd tosc... Read more

A:Popups when browsing online - virus

Hello and welcome to TSF

There are some things you should know:

One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor trojan.

This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?
When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. If you decide you would still like to try cleaning the computer please do the following:

We will begin with ComboFix.exe. Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/comb...o-use-combofix

* Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
See this link for instructions on how to do this:
How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review if you would like to try cleaning the computer up.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/popups-when-browsing-online-virus-452125.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Thank you in advance for helping me resolve my issue I am actually writing this post amp pasting the HiJackThIs log below from my mac on my left is my brother s computer which he needs to get back TOMORROW and Browsing sooon! PLS online impossible! help is is Browsing online is impossible! PLS help sooon! counting on me I was so hoping his slow-mo problems were hardware-based--- slow stalling and VERY quirky and usually virtually literally i guess impossible to access web pages But it has a solid connection my place and even so of the time browser pages will NOT load--S pecially IE s I have spent most of this evening TRYING to Browsing online is impossible! PLS help sooon! follow the well mapped out prelim instructions posted from your tech staff but just being able to d load HijackT was a major accomplishment FORGET about updating windows it just hangs on the progress bar I did my best to remove misc EXTRA anti-virus remnants and I achieved the best performance if you can call it that after disabling some start-ups I NEED YOUUUUUU The thought of him retrieving his desktop Dell ---running XP-Home service pack --- in this condition --- is H o r r o r ifying --saylahv Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS System CTsvcCDA exe C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus ekrn exe C Program Files Intel Intel Application Accelerator iaantmon exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Intel Intel Application Accelerator iaanotif exe C Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Creative SBAudigy DVDAudio CTDVDDet EXE C Program Files Citi Virtual Account Numbers CitiVAN exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus egui exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE WINWORD EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings john Desktop vpease HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride www direcwaysupport com www systemcontrolcenter com direcwaysupport com lt local gt local O - BHO MyQuickSearch Search Assistant BHO - C - F B- ed- C- CA C B - C Program Files MyQuickSearch SrchAstt bin MQSSRCAS DLL O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - FF E- F- C -D - CF B E - C WINDOWS System ckvf dll file missing O - BHO CitiUS Shared Browser Helper Object - EDF - CF - -BC F- BE C - C WINDOWS System BhoCitUS dll O - BHO no name - FAE B-C - D D-D - CF F E - C WINDOWS System scdmxbey dll file missing O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/browsing-online-is-impossible-pls-help-sooon.748913/
Relevancy 52.46%

Thank you in advance for helping me resolve my issue I am actually writing this post amp pasting the HiJackThIs log below from my mac on my left is my brother's sooon! is [SOLVED] online PLS impossible! help Browsing computer which he needs to get back TOMORROW and is counting on me I was so hoping his slow-mo problems were hardware-based--- slow stalling and VERY quirky and usually virtually literally i guess impossible to access web pages But it has a solid connection my place and even so of the time browser pages will NOT load--S'pecially IE's I have spent most of this evening TRYING to follow the well mapped out prelim instructions posted from your tech staff but just being able to d'load HijackT was a major accomplishment FORGET about updating windows it just hangs on the progress bar I did my best to remove misc EXTRA anti-virus remnants and I achieved the best performance if you can call it that after disabling some start-ups I NEED YOUUUUUU The thought of him retrieving his desktop Dell ---running XP-Home service pack --- in this condition --- is H [SOLVED] Browsing online is impossible! PLS help sooon! o r r o r ifying --saylahv Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS System CTsvcCDA exe C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus ekrn exe C Program Files Intel Intel Application Accelerator iaantmon exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Intel Intel Application Accelerator iaanotif exe C Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Creative SBAudigy DVDAudio CTDVDDet EXE C Program Files Citi Virtual Account Numbers CitiVAN exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus egui exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE WINWORD EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings john Desktop vpease HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride www direcwaysupport com www systemcontrolcenter com direcwaysupport com lt local gt local O - BHO MyQuickSearch Search Assistant BHO - C - F B- ed- C- CA C B - C Program Files MyQuickSearch SrchAstt bin MQSSRCAS DLL O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - FF E- F- C -D - CF B E - C WINDOWS System ckvf dll file missing O - BHO CitiUS Shared Browser Helper Object - EDF - CF - -BC F- BE C - C WINDOWS System BhoCitUS dll O - BHO no name - FAE B-C - D D-D - CF F E - C WINDOWS System scdmxbey dll file missing O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C P... Read more

A:[SOLVED] Browsing online is impossible! PLS help sooon!

Hello, saylahv
Welcome to TSF

My name is Billy O'Neal and I will be helping you. (Billy or Bill is fine, if you like.)
Please give me some time to look over your computer's log(s).
Please take note of the following:In the meantime, please refrain from making any changes to your computer.
Also, even if things appear to be running better, there is no guarantee that everything is finished. Please continue to check this forum post in order to ensure we get your system completely clean. We do not want to clean you part-way up, only to have the system re-infect itself. :)
If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing. I would much rather clarify instructions or explain them differently than have something important broken.
Finally, please reply using the button in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
Old topics are closed after 3 days with no reply, and working topics are closed after 5 days. If for any reason you cannot complete instructions within that time, that's fine, just put a post here so that I know you're still here. We get a lot of people who simply leave, and if there is no contact for that amount of time I will have to assume you have "vanished" .

We need to create an OTViewIt ReportPlease download OTViewIt by OldTimer.
Save it to your desktop.
Double click on the icon on your desktop.
Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
Push the button.
Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTViewIt.txt <-- Will be opened
Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

We need to scan for rootkits with GMERPlease download gmer.zip and save to your desktop.alternate download site 1
alternate download site 2

Unzip/extract the file to its own folder. (Click here for information on how to do this if not sure. Win 2000 users click here.)
When you have done this, disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
Note: There is a small chance this application may crash your computer so save any work you have open.
Double-click on Gmer.exe to start the program.
Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
If it gives you a warning at program start about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run a scan...click NO.
Click on "Settings", then check the first five settings:System Protection and Tracing
Processes
Save created processes to the log
Drivers
Save loaded drivers to the log

You will be prompted to restart your computer. Please do so.
Run Gmer again and click on the Rootkit tab.
Look at the right hand side (under Files) and uncheck all drives with the exception of your C drive.
Make sure all other boxes on the right of the screen are checked, EXCEPT for "Show All".
Important! Please do not select the "Show all" checkbox during the scan.
Click on the "Scan" and wait for the scan to finish.Note: Before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while this scan completes. Also do not use your computer during the scan.

When completed, click on the Copy button and right-click on your Desktop, choose "New" > Text document. Once the file is created, open it and right-click again and choose Paste or Ctrl+V. Save the file as gmer.txt and copy the information in your next reply.
Note: If you have any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode

In your next reply, please include the following:OTViewIt.txt
Extra.txt
GMER's Log

Billy3

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/solved-browsing-online-is-impossible-pls-help-sooon-290773.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I have Gladinet for Skydrive online storage, but i can`t get that working with Google Drive and 2-step verification.

Are there some similar programs that can browse the online storage?

A:Browsing Google Drive online files in explorer etc.?

What about the Google Drive software app available from Google?

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/239643-browsing-google-drive-online-files-explorer-etc.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Unsure what is causing these but has happened 4+ times on wizardry and once on Ragnarok, most other games don't seem to cause any problems. I've attached the files I received from the SF Diagnostic Tool as a zip. Can anyone help me?

A:BSOD playing Wizardry Online and Ragnarok Online 2

May I ask you some questions before we start?

Earlier you had a nvidia GPU? The crash dumps upto 01.04.2013 indicates to nvidia GPU (a very known issue it was).

Code:
BugCheck C4, {91, 2, fffff80003604cc0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+1b39c9 )

---------
Probably due to those crashes you changed the GPU? The crashes of 24.04.2013 onwards are indicating to ATI GPU. This is also a very known issue, but a worst one. Let us discuss.

Code:
BugCheck A0000001, {5, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+2311c )

---------
It is a bugcheck inherent with the ATI drivers. Universal. We dont know why it happens (AMD keeps it private). But we may try to troubleshoot.

Have you updated the display driver in between? If so, roll back to the earlier driver that worked good there.
Device Manager - Roll Back Driver

If not, uninstall the ATI/AMD display driver in Control Panel > Programs and features. Then follow Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling

When done, download an earlier version of display driver from AMD Graphics Drivers & Software . Dont install CCC.

Does it work? If not, better you RMA the ATI GPU, as it is a new one.

On a serious side note, using two real time protection programs are harmful.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus
Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Family Protection
Uninstall Avast using Avast Uninstall Utility. Uninstall McAfee Using McAfee Removal Tool. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/288590-bsod-playing-wizardry-online-ragnarok-online-2-a.html
Relevancy 46.44%

Hey guys!

I was browsing Facebook and exactly when I wanted to play a video I got this BSOD:

(It stuck on Initializing disk for crash dump so I force restarted the computer if this is for any help)

Could you help me find out why I got it and how to avoid it in the future?

Thank's

A:BSOD while browsing Facebook, STOP: 0x00000101; Image of BSOD attached

Hello LukaLean and welcome to the Forums,

Please follow the BSOD Posting Instructions and provide us with the .zip file created.
Good luck and keep us posted,
Nommy

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304625-bsod-while-browsing-facebook-stop-0x00000101-image-bsod-attached.html
Relevancy 46.01%

ntoskrnl.exe+18c453
Funny thing is that i have router and bsod happens parallel(not always) on both computers
///
please help

A:BSOD while browsing/downloading torrents hal.dll+12a3b bsod/ntoskrnl

Hi,
Unfortunately the installation is counterfeit.
The Key is that of a Dell OEM computer - and the motherboard is a retail one by Asus.

The best course of action is to:Purchase a legitimate Windows 7 licence.
Format the HDD.
Reinstall Windows and activate.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304027-bsod-while-browsing-downloading-torrents-hal-dll-12a3b-bsod-ntoskrnl.html
Relevancy 43.43%
A:I just got 2 BSOD while browsing

Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done: DuplexSecure - Downloads

Third party antivirus software may be involved, remove Avast.

Old drivers, should be updated:
swivspnt.sys - Sierra Wireless Virtual Serial Port driver - https://www.sierrawireless.com/Support/Downloads.aspx
Asmmap64.sys - ATK Hotkey ATK0101 ACPI UTILITY driver - ASUS - Notebooks- ASUS K43SJ (Located in utilities)

Your system is out of date. Please run Windows Updates and install All updates including Service Pack 1

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/268603-i-just-got-2-bsod-while-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hey i hope someone can help me out in figuring out what the problem is. Thank you for your support and god bless.

Here is my .dmp file.

121712-10296-01.dmp - Speedy Share - upload your files here

If any other info is needed from me i will reply ASAP!

A:BSOD First one ever while i was browsing web.

Hello mikeyboy212.

Your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Scan the system for possible virus infection.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any, following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/269522-bsod-first-one-ever-while-i-browsing-web.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi there.
I had few BSOD(2 or 3) since I installed some windows updates.
All happened while browsing the net.
Zip file is included.
Any help is appreciated.

A:BSOD while browsing

The crashes were caused by your Kaspersky security product, remove it and install all Windows updates (including SP1) then reinstall the latest version of Kaspersky 2015.

Code:
BugCheck A, {fffff800dfa212a8, 2, 0, fffff8000488c30b}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\klif.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klif.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klif.sys
Probably caused by : klif.sys ( klif+38074 )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366208-bsod-while-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi,

I've been encountering random BSOD for a while now. Most recently, I've merely been web browsing and they have occurred.

I'd appreciate any help I can help. Thank you in advance.

A:BSOD while browsing the web

Quote: Originally Posted by Kujira

Hi,

I've been encountering random BSOD for a while now. Most recently, I've merely been web browsing and they have occurred.

I'd appreciate any help I can help. Thank you in advance.

The most recent crash was Related to vwififlt.sys Virtual WiFi Filter Driver from Microsoft Corporation. It is causing the TCPIP.sys driver to crash.

The earlier ones are related to various things but several point to tcpi.sys

I would run a system file check to verify the OS drivers.

Run a system file check to verify and repair your system files.

Quote:
To do this type cmd in search, then right click to run as administrator, then
SFC /SCANNOW

It may need to be run up to three times before successful
Let us know the results from the report at the end.

Read here for more information SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

You do have old drivers needing updating
Old drivers

Code:
cmusbser.sys 6/8/2007 12:32:25 AM fffff880`06bc4000 70626bf5`06bdf880 0x706273750001b880 0x4668e9e9
cmusbnet.sys 6/12/2007 8:11:05 AM fffff880`06ba6000 fffff880`06bc4000 0x0001e000 0x466e9b69
ManyCam_x64.sys 3/13/2008 2:46:01 AM fffff880`045ed000 706e48c3`045f3a00 0x706e504300006a00 0x47d8dbb9
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/205122-bsod-while-browsing-web.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi,
I have been experiencing BSOD for the past 3-4 months. It occurs when browsing (mostly). I have followed the instructions to collect dump information and here is the zip file. Please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Sheshu

A:BSOD When Browsing

MSINFO32.nfo is missing. Please get all available updates from Windows Update and update drivers in red. Uninstall Kaspersky with its removal tool: http://support.kaspersky.com/common/...e.aspx?el=1464

Code:
NTIDrvr.sys Tue Apr 20 03:37:59 2010 (4BCD0577)
NTI CD-ROM Filter Driver by NewTech Infosystems (likely a part of Acer Empowering Technology)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=NTIDrvr.sys

UBHelper.sys Tue Jul 6 06:19:26 2010 (4C32AECE)
NTI CD &DVD-Maker or NTI Backup NOW! or NTI CD-Maker by NewTech Infosystems (usually in Acer Empowering Technology)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=UBHelper.sys

mwlPSDFilter.sys Fri Mar 25 08:12:11 2011 (4D8C404B)
EgisTec Inc. Fingerprint Biometrics/MyWinLocker
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwlPSDFilter.sys

mwlPSDNServ.sys Fri Mar 25 08:12:13 2011 (4D8C404D)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwlPSDNServ.sys

mwlPSDVDisk.sys Fri Mar 25 08:12:23 2011 (4D8C4057)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwlPSDVDisk.sys

k57nd60a.sys Wed Oct 19 22:17:36 2011 (4E9F3060)
Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet NDIS6.x Unified Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=k57nd60a.sys

a12ki5pi.SYS Wed Dec 28 10:10:52 2011 (4EFADD1C)

a12ki5pi.SYS - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

acuwrzi0.SYS Wed Dec 28 10:10:52 2011 (4EFADD1C)

acuwrzi0.SYS - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

amvdg51h.SYS Wed Dec 28 10:10:52 2011 (4EFADD1C)

amvdg51h.SYS - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

asyje4t3.SYS Wed Dec 28 10:10:52 2011 (4EFADD1C)

asyje4t3.SYS - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

az5oio3y.SYS Wed Dec 28 10:10:52 2011 (4EFADD1C)

az5oio3y.SYS - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

anfkyoca.SYS Wed Dec 28 10:10:52 2011 (4EFADD1C)

anfkyoca.SYS - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

ap68xnfz.SYS Wed Dec 28 10:10:52 2011 (4EFADD1C)

ap68xnfz.SYS - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

awxto7c2.SYS Wed Dec 28 10:10:52 2011 (4EFADD1C)

awxto7c2.SYS - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

aqm46tek.SYS Wed Dec 28 10:10:52 2011 (4EFADD1C)

aqm46tek.SYS - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jun 12 12:02:32 2012 (4FD713B8)
Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys

bScsiMSa.sys Tue Jun 19 01:20:36 2012 (4FDFB7C4)
Broadcom memory stick driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=bScsiMSa.sys

IntcDAud.sys Tue Jun 19 16:40:51 2012 (4FE08F73)
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IntcDAud.sys

btath_bus.sys Thu Jun 21 07:22:17 2012 (4FE2AF89)
Atheros BlueTooth driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_bus.sys

btath_lwflt.sys Thu Jun 21 07:22:36 2012 (4FE2AF9C)
Atheros Bluetooth Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_lwflt.sys

btath_avdt.sys Thu Jun 21 07:22:40 2012 (4FE2AFA0)
Atheros Bluetooth AVDT driver
http:... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/61763-bsod-when-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Lately there's been a BSOD going on that only seems to happen when I browse the web (I do this daily so it's hard to tell). It's happened twice since 11/29. I try to navigate to/on a web page and I get the BSOD. No specific website.

Here are the files.

A:BSOD when browsing the web

Does anyone want to answer me please?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/128507-bsod-when-browsing-web.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hey folks, I am running the following setup

W7, 64 bit home premium Retail version
This system originally had vista installed, it was updated to w7 at launch.

Hardware is approximately 1.5 years old, with video card being slightly older.

I recently reinstalled my CPU with a new heatsink and thermal paste, hopefully I did not mess that up but I'm hoping you can tell me where the problem lies.

Here are the files requested in the sticky. Thanks in advance!

A:BSOD during web browsing

Dump blames Hardware (STOP 0x124)
Read this STOP 0x124 article: Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

I wonder if this is coming from the Intel CPU?
Remove Tages Software as they are known cause of BSOD with Windows 7.

Remove Daemon Tools/Alcohol 120%. They use a file sptd.sys, which is notorious of causing BSOD with Windows 7. Use this SPTD uninstaller when it is removed: http://www.duplexsecure.com/downloads

You may use MagicDisc as an alternative: http://www.magiciso.com/tutorials/mi...c-overview.htm
Regards...

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa800519b038, b2000040, 800}

Probably caused by : hardware

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/147109-bsod-during-web-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi,
(First of all sorry for my poor English, because as you`ll find out I`m not a native speaker )

Since 21 march I had at least 1 BSOD per day, but today I have had at least 6 of them ...
So after let`s say 10 minutes of only browsing (Firefox (45.0.1) x86) and nothing else doing suddenly I got this BSOD and then after windows 10 PRO is restarting
I`ve attached the MEMORY.DMP file after running Windbg(x64) as an administrator (I hope it`s the same thing as your tool)

Thanks in advance and keep the good work you are doing !
Chris

A:BSOD when only browsing

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/44989-bsod-when-only-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hey there. I was directed to this site to ask for help with my BSOD problem.

I'll start with what I believe is screwing up my computer. This morning I installed an update for my realtek PCIe drivers because I've been having issues with my network. Ever since then, I've gotten the BSOD every time I browse IMGUR. Now, it's happened a few other times randomly, but it's mostly when I browse that specific website.

Anyways, I did a system restore and it didn't help anything. I've never uploaded a dump file before, so I'm super sorry if I did this wrong, but I'll try to attach it.

Edit: using the log collector.. right now. Sorry.

A:BSOD only while browsing net?

Pobeep I see you have AVG on the computer personally I ma not a fan of it not why not try disabling it and then try the IMGUR again.
An option is to use tinypics TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting thing is you have to open it each time you use it but it is good. In this forum you can use the snipping tool but that is just in here How to Use the Snipping Tool in Vista

Now the other option if the IMGUR works with the AVG turned off then just go with another AV plenty here if you want one for free on page 2
Probably the Best Free Security List in the World - Part I or just a paid for one if that suits you more. When you look at the list of AV's (if it comes to that) I am not a fan of AVG, Trend, MSE, or McAfee. The ones I have tested are the Bitdefender Comodo Avira and Avast

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348561-bsod-only-while-browsing-net.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Could someone help me identify while browsing web the BSOD and fix the cause of this recent BSOD I was browsing a forum on Firefox when it happened I can't remember any other recent problems except for maybe a bit of lag Oh and occasionally my BSOD while browsing the web wifi would mysteriously stop working BSOD while browsing the web I just assumed that this was my ISP's fault but I could be wrong Choosing to repair the network connection and or waiting a few minutes before connecting again fixed this BSOD while browsing the web issue whenever it came up It hasn't come up very often though Maybe my laptop just overheated The fan seemed to get louder around the time my computer crashed This is the error message I copied from the blue screen Quote STOP x E xC xBF DC xB E C x win k sys - Address BF DC base at BF DateStamp c ofb When I restarted a dialog box popped up and said something like quot Windows has just recovered from a serious error quot Here's the information that I copied from that Quote BCCode e BCP C BCP BF DC BCP B E C BCP OSVer SP Product More or less the same as the last thing right Other notes currently using a Dell E with Windows XP Professional SP Running Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware scan now will run an avast scan after that's done I'm posting this from the laptop which is doing fine right now However the fan has gotten loud again This seems to happen pretty regularly although crashes are rare Is there something I can do to fix that Open it up and clean the insides Upgrade from MB RAM to MB Just in case you need them I've attached the files in c windows minidump I saw this come up in another thread I've looked at a few google results but am still confused as to what may have caused my computer to crash Hardware error Malware I haven't downloaded any suspicious attachments recently if that means anything I think my past BSODs were usually due to overheating improperly shutting down I didn't know it at the time but my laptop was still on while I was dragging it around campus in my messenger bag I kinda hope that this recent issue was also just some overheating or other mundane problem although it could mean that my laptop is nearing the end of its life sooner than I'd like Sorry about the length of this post I wanted to provide as much detail as possible because I thought it'd be helpful Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated Thanks for your time EDIT I've decided to leave the avast scan for tomorrow since it's late and I don't want to push my laptop too hard if the problem really is overheating When the MBAM scan is done I'll post the results

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-while-browsing-the-web-518744.html
Relevancy 43.43%

OS -Windows 7
? x86 (32-bit)
? What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7 32bit.
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Retail.
? Age of system (hardware) Around 5 years. 2 year old hard drive.
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? - System was reinstalled around April.

? CPU - Pentium Dual-Core 2GHz
? Video Card - Integrated GMA 4500
?
?

? System Manufacturer - Asus
? Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) - F52Q

Hello, I've gotten a BSOD a few times now, mostly browsing web, 2 times it was when watching youtube video. Last time I posted here ESET was behind BSODs. A while ago I've bought a new wireless mouse and got a BSOD a few minutes after using it so I figured it was the suspect, I uninstalled the program for the mouse but maybe the driver was left over?

A:BSOD browsing web again

Posting a reply as I've done a system reinstall I was planning for quite some time, but already got 2 BSODs after it. First happened just after I reinstalled OS and was doing some standard tweaking getting windows to my linking, it seems like it was a different bugcheck than any before though. Next one just a while ago, again while watching a youtube video. I find it hard to believe it's just a coincidence with 4th BSOD happening with youtube playing. One thing worth noting is that I don't even have Flash installed yet so it can't be the culprit, I was using the html5 youtube player all along.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-browsing-web-again-914178.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi Guys,

Had a BSOD while the only app running was chrome. Three instances.

1. iGoogle
2. A Chrome Gmail App.
3. The active instance a chrome app pointing to Fictionwise eBooks: Free eBooks, eBooks for your iPhone, BlackBerry, Android device, Symbian Mobile Phone, Windows Mobile Smartphone, Palm handheld, PC, Mac and more!

My first BSOD for 6 months. The previous was due to a non compatible app.

Other info:

1. sfc /scannow ran clean.
2. Had a disk marked dirty last week. Checkdisk ran clean.

Crash reports attached. Hopefully nothing sinister.

A:BSOD While Browsing

Hi kado897.

STOP 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory

Your latest dump file lists ntkrnlmp.exe as the probable cause. This is a Windows System file and for it to be the cause of your crash is highly unlikely.
Old and incompatible drivers can and do cause issues with Windows 7, often giving false error codes.

As a Priority:

Norton is known to be a cause of BSOD's on Windows 7 systems. I suggest that you uninstall Norton using the Norton Removal Tool ftp://ftp.symantec.com/public/englis...moval_Tool.exe in Safe Mode. Download Blue Screen friendly Microsoft Security Essentials as its replacement. Make sure Windows firewall is enabled!

Outdated Drivers. Update: You have many outdated drivers. I'd make my first ports of call to be my O.E.M. and Mobo Mfr's. support sites for updates, before using links provided.

adp94xx.sys Fri Dec 05 23:54:42 2008 Adaptec HostRAID SAS Driver.
adpahci.sys Tue May 01 18:30:09 2007 Adaptec Windows SATA Storport Driver.
adpu320.sys Wed Feb 28 00:04:15 2007 Adaptec .NET Ultra320 Driver.
arc.sys Thu May 24 22:27:55 2007 Adaptec RAID Storport Driver.
arcsas.sys Wed Jan 14 19:27:37 2009 Adaptec SAS/SATA-II RAID WS03 Controller. Adaptec.

amdsata.sys Tue May 19 18:53:21 2009 AMD AHCI 1.2 Device Driver.
amdsbs.sys Fri Mar 20 18:36:03 2009 AMD AHCI Compatible Controller driver. AMD Support.

btwavdt.sys Thu Jun 25 06:50:13 2009
btwl2cap.sys Sat Apr 04 01:28:45 2009
btwrchid.sys Thu Jun 25 06:51:37 2009 Broadcom Bluetooth

HpqKbFiltr.sys Wed Apr 29 14:48:30 2009 HP Quick Launch Buttons/Keyboard Filter driver HP Support.
HpSAMD.sys Tue May 19 00:43:49 2009 HP Smart Array SAS/SATA Controller Media Driver.

iirsp.sys Tue Dec 13 21:47:54 2005 Intel Raid StorPort Driver

lsi_fc.sys Tue Dec 09 22:46:09 2008 LSI Logic Fusion-MPT FC Driver (StorPort).
lsi_sas.sys Tue May 19 01:20:23 2009 LSI SAS driver.
lsi_sas2.sys Tue May 19 01:31:48 2009 LSI SAS driver.
lsi_scsi.sys Thu Apr 16 23:13:50 2009 LSI SCSI driver.
megasas.sys Tue May 19 02:09:46 2009 MEGASAS RAID Controller Driver.
MegaSR.sys Tue May 19 02:25:54 2009 LSI MegaRAID Software RAID Driver. LSI

nfrd960.sys Tue Jun 06 22:11:48 2006 IBM ServeRAID Controller Driver

ql2300.sys Thu Jan 22 23:05:06 2009 QLogic Miniport Driver for QLA2300 Adapter.
ql40xx.sys Tue May 19 02:18:11 2009 QLogic iSCSI Storport Miniport. Q Logic.

SiSRaid2.sys Wed Sep 24 19:28:20 2008 SiS RAID Stor Miniport Driver.
sisraid4.sys Wed Oct 01 22:56:04 2008 SiS AHCI Stor Miniport Driver. SiS

stexstor.sys Tue Feb 17 23:03:36 2009 Promise SuperTrak EX Series Driver.

vsmraid.sys Sat Jan 31 01:18:57 2009 VIA RAID driver for X86-32

walvhid.sys Fri Apr 17 04:18:26 2009 Virtual Hid Device. Windows

Drivers with Updates:

iaStor.sys Tue Oct 13 19:15:56 2009
iaStorV.sys Wed Apr 08 17:57:17 2009 Intel Rapid Storage.

Rt64win7.sys Wed Jun 23 10:10:45 2010 Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller 7.037

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Sep 21 09:09:43 2010 Realtek HD Audio R2.57

Bugcheck Analysis
Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.16695.amd64fre.win7_gdr.101026-1503
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03058000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03295e50
Debug session time: Mon Feb 21 14:33:46.443 2011 (UTC + 0:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 7:40:50.692
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/146008-bsod-while-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hey Forum,

I was watching a video on YouTube and last thing I knew my laptop BSODed and I got the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. I uploaded the files for people to check. Im using a Dell Inspiron laptop. I believe all the info is in the zip file. I had to cancel the msinfo portion of the DM Log Collector as it was stuck on CD-ROM

*UPDATE* I restarted the laptop and I restarted DM Log Collector and it got through the msinfo portion, the new file is uploaded

A:BSOD While Browsing Web

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {c0, 2, 0, fffff880010dad91}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys
Probably caused by : iaStorA.sys ( iaStorA+7cd91 )

---------
See if you can update the Intel Rapid Storage Technology (IRST) software from the Intel site.

If not, remove it as follows:

1. Uninstall it from Control Panel > Programs and Features.
2. Uninstall the driver from device manager:
- Right click on "my computer" icon and click "manage" on the context menu.
- In the "Computer Management" window that opens:
- Select "Device Manager" in the left pane, It will list all the existing devices.
- Expand "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
- Select one Intel device item under it, right click, then uninstall.
- Repeat the process for all Intel items under "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers"
3. Now restart the computer.
4. Once booted, Windows will auto configure the appropriate native system driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366101-bsod-while-browsing-web.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi, I'm using a laptop with Windows 7 64-bit.

I got BSOD while browsing over internet and some activities in windows explorer. I have attached the dump files. Can somebody tell me what the problem is.?

Your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

Also, upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/266424-bsod-while-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I was in chrome typing in a password while Outlook 2007 was archiving messages and i got the BSOD, first time with this computer while i was using it. Apparently it happened overnight two days ago because i had the message that windows recovered from an unexpected shutdown. I am attaching the SF Diag Tool folder. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I updated my versions of Spyware Doctor on 11/10/2011 and Registry Mechanic on 11/08/2011. Thank you in advance.

Quote: Originally Posted by meldrape

I was in chrome typing in a password while Outlook 2007 was archiving messages and i got the BSOD, first time with this computer while i was using it. Apparently it happened overnight two days ago because i had the message that windows recovered from an unexpected shutdown. I am attaching the SF Diag Tool folder. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I updated my versions of Spyware Doctor on 11/10/2011 and Registry Mechanic on 11/08/2011. Thank you in advance.

Probably either Trend Micro or PCTools. I would remove both at least to test and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials

Uninstall tool

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/197365-bsod-while-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Please can you assist me fixing this BSOD when browsing with IE maybe due to ntoskrnl The computer HP ProBook s is mostly used for browsing the web with Chrome and occasionally IE Recently IE has been causing BSOD at random times IE9 when BSOD browsing with on different webpages Under Chrome it doesn't cause BSOD but it does freeze the scrolling of webpages To recover I just close Chrome and re-open pages and they all recover ok Sometimes Chrome will recover by itself after a couple of minutes For the BSOD under IE I've uploaded the Minidump files in a zipped file here Please can you review to point me BSOD when browsing with IE9 in the right direction of trying to fix this issue I have tried the following Memtest Disk check chkdsk System File Check SFC scannow HP harddisk scan Video Memory Stress Test All completed without any errors found So I don't think it is a hardware issue BSOD when browsing with IE9 When viewing the Minidump files under BlueScreenView I can see that the common file in the crash is ntoskrnl exe

A:BSOD when browsing with IE9

Your BSODs were caused by your Intel Graphics driver which may have been triggered by a problematic update. You'll either need to update your current driver or remove the installed KB 2670838 update. (Control Panel>Uninstall a Program>View Installed Updates).

Updating to IE10 should fix problem. There's a lengthy discussion about this.
After installation of update KB2670838 Win 7 keeps crashing to blue - Microsoft Community

Your Qualcomm/Atheros wlan driver was also involved, update it
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/293208-bsod-when-browsing-ie9.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi, today my PC crashed all of a sudden while browsing the web. Please have a look at the zip file. Thanks in advance

A:BSOD while web browsing

Click on the button below ....

It will download the DM log collector. Right click on the application and run as administrator. It will generate a .zip file on your desktop. Upload the .zip.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349050-bsod-while-web-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

So as the title states, I suddenly had a BSOD while just browsing in chrome. utorrent was also open. It's been a long time since I've had one and I haven't changed anything in my pc. I've uploaded the file required.

Hi.

Can you try this graphics driver? https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...ng&ProdId=3712

Let us know the situation after applying it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/359215-bsod-while-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF960000F4283
BCP3: FFFFF88009EDB060
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\101413-16972-01.dmp
C:\Users\Jo2J\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-49046-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

here is the dump file Attachment 289740

please help me. thank you.

Please follow - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308200-bsod-while-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Attachment 196763

Quote:
Please visit this link: Asus tek computer inc. -support- drivers and download p7p55d le

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P5K-VM

Scroll down to the utilities category, then scroll down to the "atk0110 driver for windowsxp/vista/windows 7 32&64-bit" (it's about the 12th item down).

Download and install it.

Go to c:\windows\system32\drivers to check and make sure that the asacpi.sys file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (notbefore).

after downloading and installing these drivers (i even installed the Microsoft Secruity Essentials Free Antivirus).

im still getting the BSOD.

Quote:
My PC Specs:

MotherBoard: ASUS M4N68T V2

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT

Audio: VIA High Definition

CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 840 Processor

HDD's: 1TB Sata
500 gb Sata

A:BSOD while browsing in the web

Suggest you do a SFC.

Please refer to the link below.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/212556-bsod-while-browsing-web.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi guys i recently built a computer together three days ago and last night i experienced my first BSOD. It happened when i was typing in the search bar for google and i cant seem to find out what the problem is. Everything is brand new except the ram which is about 2 years old i believe. The BSOD happened a couple minutes after i was done gaming if that means anything.

Specs:
ASUS Maximus VI Hero
Intel Core i7-4790k
Corsair Vengeance 4GB x2
MSI GeForce GTX 970
EVGA Supernova 750W PSU

A:BSOD while browsing web

Code:
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
You need to update Windows 7 fully, but I think you are going to run into problems with that.

Code:
Host Name: FRANCIS-PC
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
OS Version: 6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner: Francis
Registered Organization:
Product ID: 00371-OEM-8992671-00407
Original Install Date: 1/28/2015, 7:46:47 PM
System Boot Time: 1/30/2015, 8:33:56 PM
System Manufacturer: ASUS
Counterfeit installations such as yours contains heavily modified code that causes the installation to behave it unexpected ways. Analysing BSOD's and determining their causes on these sorts of installations is very unreliable.

My recommendation is to start with a clean slate, and install a genuine version of Windows. This will minimise the problems you are experiencing, and make subsequent diagnosis of BSOD's far more reliable. Once you are running a genuine Windows installation, and are still experiencing BSOD's, we will be happy to help you solve them

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/359939-bsod-while-browsing-web.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Please help me its occurring more often now.
It appears at random when i'm using Opera Browser and utorrent.

My PC Specs:

Operating System
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1

CPU
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz 64 °C
Kentsfield 65nm Technology

RAM
4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 332MHz (5-5-5-15)

Motherboard
ASRock G31M-S. (CPUSocket)

Graphics
Hanns.G HW191 ([email protected])
Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

A:BSOD while browsing the net

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
NETIO.SYS

All the minidumps flag this

Make sure you have installed all the Windows Updates and go here for instructions on how to test your memory and hard drive for errors:
http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic51365.html

Are you over-clocking?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-while-browsing-the-net.177620/
Relevancy 43.43%

Can anyone help me find a solution to this problem I'd attached my minidump here. I'm not too good with computers so bear with my noobie self.

A:BSOD while just browsing

These were caused by memory corruption (probably a driver)

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/196058-bsod-while-just-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

i had a bsod while browsing this morning.
used bluescreenview and have this report..thanks in advance.

==================================================
Dump File : Mini061110-01.dmp
Crash Time : 6/11/2010 9:07:29 AM
Bug Check String : CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
Bug Check Code : 0x000000f4
Parameter 1 : 0x00000003
Parameter 2 : 0x82d9e220
Parameter 3 : 0x82d9e394
Parameter 4 : 0x805fb146
Caused By Driver : Ntfs.sys
Caused By Address : Ntfs.sys+cbfa
File Description : NT File System Driver
Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)
Processor : 32-bit
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini061110-01.dmp
Processors Count : 1
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 2600
==================================================

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-while-browsing.148374/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi,

I am having BSOD regularly now, I'm guessing its related to driver verifier which I ran recently.
I don't play game on my system so that is out and I get BSOD when using my system for normal things people do with system like browsing or reading etc. I'm suspecting my AV Bitdefender Internet Security though.

CHKDSK did not report any hard disk error, I'm yet to run Memtest but I don't think I have any memory problems.

BlueScreenView identifies IFXTPM.SYS and NetWsw02.sys as the culprit.
Let me also add this, I ran SFC /Scannow like a week back, it reported some errors which it was unable to fix.

I have a HP 850 G1 running windows 7.
I tried using the dm log collector, all it did was created an empty zip file on my desktop after running the CMD script.

Thank you

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/390559-bsod-when-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi,

Just out of the blue today my computer restarted in between while browsing and i got the below mentioned error. I tried scanning for antivirus but was of no luck. I have attached the dumps zip as i have read in other threads . I hope it will be of use.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA800228C4E0
BCP2: FFFFF88004024CB0
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000002
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\091713-14586-01.dmp
C:\Users\marhaba\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-38126-0.sysdata.xml

Kindly help me out

Please provide all the files following this tutorial so we can provide a complete analysis: Blue Screen of Death Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/305306-bsod-while-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi I had two BSOD during browsing recently. No new software/hardware installed.
No Virus detected.

Here is the first time info:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

BCCode: 7f
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000080050033
BCP3: 00000000000406F8
BCP4: FFFFF880107E2289
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\110313-22932-01.dmp
C:\Users\lhe4\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-74053-0.sysdata.xml

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

I also attached second BSOD description and minidump.
Thanks.

A:BSOD when browsing

Welcome to the Forum.

Please update these drivers:

CMBProtector.dat Wed Mar 12 09:41:13 2008 (47D750D9)
CMBChina online bank USB token device driver
Driver Reference Table - CMBProtector.dat

CertClient.dat Wed Aug 27 13:23:55 2008 (48B5010B)
CMBChina online bank USB token device driver
Driver Reference Table - CertClient.dat

Quote:
To perform a clean install of a driver, follow this tutorial:How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper

Code:
dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Jan 13 19:45:46 2012 (4F10358A)
Remove Daemon Tools/Alchohol completely. SPTD.sys is known to cause BSODs.How to remove sptd.sys from system
Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop. Reset any changed values back to default and reset/clear CMOS: Clear CMOS - 3 Ways to Clear the CMOS - Reset BIOS. Uninstall any overclocking tool as these can also be a reason of blue screens.Uninstall Avast! and use Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make full scans separately:Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase
Help protect your PC with Microsoft Security Essentials
Malwarebytes Free

Note
Do not start the trial version of MalwareBytes

Also take a look at: Good & Free System Security Combination
Virus Check:Make scans with these tools below:TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US
Online Virus Scanner Eset
Application conflict:Reduce the start-up items. This will help avoid software conflicts:Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Clean Startup in Windows 7
System File CheckerThe SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker scans the integrity of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible. If you have modified your system files as in theming explorer/system files, running sfc /scannow will revert the system files to it's default state.Link to full tutorial: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Run Disk Check in Windows 7Run this on your Hard Drive(s). This will show you how to run Check Disk or chkdsk in Windows 7 to check a selected hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it. With both boxes checked for all HDDs and with Automatically fix file system errors. Post back your logs for the checks after finding them using Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer LogLink to full tutorial: Disk Check
Test and Diagnose RAM issues with MEMTEST86+Pay close attention to Part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors". Take the test for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems.Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold. RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitorHWMonitor CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting
Speccy - System Information - Free DownloadPlease upload a summary tab using Speccy. Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/310826-bsod-when-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello all First i tried some searching and I haven't really found any similar cases which is why I am posting After running first XP and than Vista on my rig I ghosted the Vista x install yesterday and formatted for Win RC All installed just fine and appears stable as long as I do nothing I haven't installed any supplier drivers but run from Win integrated drivers only I went on with updating through Win Update with everything there was and then went on to the typical utility stuff i e Flash Acrobat Reader etc My issue is that on SOME web pages my computer now browsing!? to BSOD due go straight to blue screen of death memory dumping BSOD due to browsing!? An example of such a page is Nvidia's nvidia com which will send me straight to BSOD as soon as the name is resolved and I have a title I tried restoring to a system restore point prior to all rd party installs such as Flash but I have no different behavior I am about to try a clean install to see if it persists but I am curious as to if anyone else has seen or heard of this tiny issue before and has any interesting theories on it And to clarify no Asus drivers were installed and no the BIOS is not updated but on the other hand - if it was BIOS incompatability I would kinda expect some generela stability issues not connected to sepcific home pages Any ideas Aliens in my RAM Microsoft censoring the internet Computer come alive and has a taste of its own Please feel free to assist Petter

A:BSOD due to browsing!?

Does it crash when you do anything else on the computer? When your computer crashes what's the error code at the bottom? Is it the same each time or different?
Try running a memory test
Memory Diagnostics Tool
or
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Let us know how you get on.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/17282-bsod-due-browsing.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I was browsing SF and clicked a link to antoher thread and got a BSOD 0x124. It may be due to my CPU volts are too low. If someone could check my dump and see what it thinks, I'd be happy.

A:Browsing SF - BSOD

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8010370028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000be200000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 000000000005110a, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: Weather.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: f

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`035dfa58 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: hardware

IMAGE_NAME: hardware

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

---------
There you go - although I'm not sure how weather.exe comes into play. Do you have a weather gadget or similar running?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259691-browsing-sf-bsod.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I get a sporadic BSOD when browsing [Firefox] - by sporadic I mean it can be as short as 2 days, or as long as 2 weeks between events. Most recent BSOD was about 2 hours ago.

BSOD shows DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and references NETIO.SYS.

Did a memory scan and found no issues.

I got the impression from a few people that own the same laptop that it was most likely the driver for the Realtek Wireless, so I recently updated all drivers [wireless, i/o, audio, video, etc] to no avail.

I attached an SF Diagnostic zip.

Welcome to Seven Forums.

First, we want to make sure the computer is saving your dump files. Go to Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> Startup and Recovery [Settings] Make sure that "Write Debugging Information" is set to Small Memory Dump (256kb) if it is not already.Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Next, make sure that the folder C:\Windows\Minidump exists. If not, create it (allow permission if asked). Make sure any dumps you want to analyze, whether yours or others', are in this folder. You can ZIP/RAR the files and send them to someone else to analyze as well.

Norton is a frequent cause of BSOD's.

Please
remove it using its removal tool from here: Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase

We recommended Microsoft Security Essentials

from a strict BSOD perspective.

Is most compatible & provides best stability compared to other antivirus app/Internet Security Software. Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
Good and Free system security combination

Warning
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.

Perform a System File Check to check the integrity of all protected Windows 7:Click Start Menu
Click All Programs
Click Accessories
Right click Command Prompt
Click Run as administrator
Type

Code:
sfc /scannow

and press Enter
Full tutorial here:SFC /Scannow Command - System File Checker
Check your hard drive(s) for errors by running chkdsk:Check your hard disk for errors
Disk Check
Number down items at start-up. Keep only your anti-virus, this also improves the time for logging into windows. Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Full tutorial:Startup Programs - Change
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/283387-bsod-while-browsing.html
Relevancy 43%

Intermittent freezing which sometimes unfreezes, sometimes doesn't thus requiring a restart. Sometimes brings up a BSOD. Really annoying, any help would be appreciated.

Relevancy 43%

After browsing on Mozilla, I received BSOD about 3-4 times.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

BCCode: 4a
BCP1: 0000000076D5132A
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP4: FFFFF88004109B60
Product: 768_1

C:\Windows\Minidump\040215-44179-01.dmp
C:\Users\Menbere\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-278648-0.sysdata.xml

Please help! Thank you in advance.

A:BSOD after browsing on Mozilla

Welcome to 7F.

BitDefender
All of your dumps are showing BitDefender is causing issues. Uninstall BitDefender and install MS Security Essentials and MalwareBytes.

Note
Make sure you uncheck the 'Enable Free Trial' box when installing.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 4A, {76d5132a, 2, 0, fffff88004109b60}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSystemServiceExit+245 )

fffff880`04109838 fffff880`03f03d0aUnable to load image \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Firewall\bdfwfpf.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdfwfpf.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdfwfpf.sys
bdfwfpf+0xcd0a

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366039-bsod-after-browsing-mozilla.html
Relevancy 43%

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

BCCode: 1e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80005150050
Product: 768_1

Let me know if I need to post more.

A:BSOD When on IE browsing E-mail.

031914-34008-01.dmp
3/18/2014 6:09:29 PM
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
0x0000001e
ffffffff`c0000005
fffff800`05150050
00000000`00000000
00000000`00000000
Netwsw00.sys
Netwsw00.sys+414060
x64
ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0
C:\windows\Minidump\031914-34008-01.dmp

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/325842-bsod-when-ie-browsing-e-mail.html
Relevancy 43%

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
-original OS - Vista (Win7 Full Retail)

-Toshiba Satellite A305 S6837 about 24 months old
- Installed Win7 mid Nov 2009-Dec 2009, haven't re-installed

Rarely saw BSOD until recently. No new hardware, but installed Office 2010 recently, and recently using iGoogle as 2nd home screen that opens automatically in IE8...

Have gone through Device Manager & updated all drivers (found no new updates) and nothing marked as incompatible/needing updates in Windows 7 Upgrade Adviser.

Attached is the zipped file - (noticed on pefrom didn't recognize antivirus, but have current Symantec Endpoint.)

Thanks for your help!
Eric

A:BSOD browsing internet

Hmm...no dumps in that. Did you run the program as administrator?

Go ahead and upload just the dumps now: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...en-forums.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/100799-bsod-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 43%

Hello browsing idle BSOD or when I have an Asus BSOD when browsing or idle G S I've had some problems with it hanging after turning it back ON from sleep I put it to Hibernate all the time now It still hangs from time to time but it's not often I don't remember exactly when the video started to crash it recovered but some icons were missing from the clock area I've noticed it happens more often when I left the laptop idle for some time Not long ago it started to freeze for a few seconds at a time the mouse pointer doesn't move keyboard doesn't register It happens at least twice a day I updated the wireless card drivers today because I read the old drivers I had are known to cause problems This month my laptop started to reboot on its own The screen turns black turns OFF I think and after some seconds the laptop restarts It's happening more often not every day though I attached a file with the info gathered by SF Diagnostic Tool Also I don't know if this is included in that info this is the screen that Windows display after rebooting from the crash Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA BCP FFFFF C BCP BCP D OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp Thanks in advance

A:BSOD when browsing or idle

I just had a video crash.
Not sure what to do so I got an info grab again.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/295439-bsod-when-browsing-idle.html
Relevancy 43%

Hello everyone, my first post here on the forum!

I'm getting BSOD while I'm browsing the web, running windows defender or updating ESET database. I'm trying to update drivers as good as I can but I think I need some help analyzing my dumpfiles.

Thanks in advance! //Patrik Rooth

A:Multiple BSOD while browsing the web

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.3.9600.16384 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\YUSSIKAT\Downloads\PATRIKROOTH-2015-06-22__23620,29\062215-13540-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available
************* Symbol Path validation summary **************
Response Time (ms) Location
Deferred SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7601.18798.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.150316-1654
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c66000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02eab890
Debug session time: Mon Jun 22 06:01:30.280 2015 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:06.732
Loading Kernel Symbols

Press ctrl-c (cdb, kd, ntsd) or ctrl-break (windbg) to abort symbol loads that take too long.
Run !sym noisy before .reload to track down problems loading symbols.

Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 4E, {99, 42dfd, 2, 42dfc}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists (ie: calling
MmUnlockPages twice with the same list, etc). If a kernel debugger is
available get the stack trace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000099, A PTE or PFN is corrupt
Arg2: 0000000000042dfd, page frame number
Arg3: 0000000000000002, current page state
Arg4: 0000000000042dfc, 0

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_99

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: Steam.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.16384 (debuggers(dbg).130821-1623) amd64fre

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002d6b03c to fffff80002cd8a40

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0a6f7768 fffff800`02d6b03c : 00000000`0000004e 00000000`00000099 00000000`00042dfd 00000000`00000002 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0a6f7770 fffff800`02c856b7 : 00000000`00000000 fffff680`00038368 00000000`00000000 00000001`00000001 : nt!MiBadShareCount+0x4c
fffff880`0a6f77b0 fffff800`02d0aa07 : 00000000`00000000 fffff680`00038ff8 fffffa80`04756b30 fffffa80`00000002 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x30f8d
fffff880`0a6f7960 fffff800`02cc5f1f : fffffa80`00000000 00000000`0a0b0fff 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!MiDeleteVirtualAddresses+0x41f
fffff880`0a6f7b20 fffff800`02cd7cd3 : ffffffff`ffffffff 00000000`02d3e6a0 00000000`02d3e698 00000000`00008000 : nt!NtFreeVirtualMemory+0x61f
fffff880`0a6f7c20 00000000`7738ddba : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
00000000`02d3e668 00000000`00000000 : 00... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373504-multiple-bsod-while-browsing-web.html
Relevancy 43%

Hi! I am running Windows 7 Professional x64. I got a few BSODs while using internet browser and i do not know what to do about it. Can anyone help me fix this problem?

A:BSOD while browsing internet

Quote: Originally Posted by jakoobm

Hi! I am running Windows 7 Professional x64. I got a few BSODs while using internet browser and i do not know what to do about it. Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Several problems

Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp,sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads

when you're done you can use this Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) in its place. MagicISO - Convert BIN to ISO, Create, Edit, Burn, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter/extractor/editor

Old drivers needing updating

Code:
MarvinBus64.sys 9/23/2005 05:17:03 PM fffff880`04644000 0x00044000 0x433470cf fffff880`04600000
regi.sys 10/31/2006 04:22:11 AM fffff880`07ae1000 0x00008000 0x454707b3 fffff880`07ad9000
AtiPcie.sys 5/5/2009 11:00:22 AM fffff880`01888000 0x00008000 0x4a005486 fffff880`01880000
Rt64win7.sys 5/22/2009 10:52:30 AM fffff880`04337000 0x00039000 0x4a16bc2e fffff880`042fe000
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads

These were cased by your video driver, card, etc. Please re-install the driver using this

When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using Guru3D - Driver Sweeper

Or Phyxion.net - Driver Sweeper

When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\041711-18891-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\Symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0344c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03691e90
Debug session time: Sun Apr 17 10:04:23.790 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:47:18.335
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa8006dc31b0, fffff880045b43bc, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be l... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/161982-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 43%

Win7 64 bit... Any ideas on what is causing it?? thanks soo much for any reply.

A:BSOD only while browsing internet...

Hi djaviva welcome to SF

Please follow these steps and upload here the crash\bsod folder.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/188437-bsod-only-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 43%

The sound loops and stutters while the crash is being saved.

Please help me

A:Random BSOD while browsing

Hi

Your issue seems to be caused by safedrv.sys which is part of "GarenaPlus" .

Code:
fffff880`16f645d8 fffff880`1852940dUnable to load image \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Garena Plus\Room\safedrv.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for safedrv.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for safedrv.sys
safedrv+0x140d

The driver seems to be very old and may not be compatible with "Windows 8".

Code:
Loaded symbol image file: safedrv.sys
Image path: \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Garena Plus\Room\safedrv.sys
Image name: safedrv.sys
Timestamp: Mon Oct 25 10:42:57 2010 (4CC511D9)

Please uninstall "GarenaPlus" from Control Panel --> Programs and features and install the latest version which can be downloaded from the below link.

Garena - The Official Site

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/34530-random-bsod-while-browsing.html
Relevancy 43%

Well here we go again My computer's been perfectly stable for months now and suddenly it BSODs again the previous issues had been entirely accounted for and rectified I have my BSOD when browsing. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA hunches but I need someone to take a look at the BSOD logs to find out what exactly caused this one I've been doing just fine until BSOD when browsing. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA I started playing Battlefield My NVIDIA drivers weren't good enough the game told me so and froze every minutes of play necessitating killing the process through the task manager I did a clean reinstall complete with driver sweeper of the driver version and that fixed my issue The game requires you to have all sorts of crap running in the background when you play Punkbuster is normal but now EA has their own version of Steam 'Origin' which needs BSOD when browsing. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA to be playing while you run it It also runs the game through the web browser which required their own addon through BSOD when browsing. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA my Firefox browser v Things were going well till a couple of days ago I had just finished up a game of BF and was browsing through the game's web site when my screen went black Everything came back up and my PC told me my video drivers had crashed and recovered Firefox had oddly crashed as well Fast forward to today I'd finished playing BF at least an hour had passed I was browsing some unrelated web site when my computer popped the blue screen linked in attachments No warning at all just browsing the net My computer has been stable up until now so I'm thinking it's either the new drivers or the funny plugin the game shoved into my Firefox Whenever I've gone to their web site the browser opens 'plugin container' processes which won't close until I shut down the browser entirely I know Origin wasn't running this last time but I might not have shut down the browser and restarted I use Windows bit retail on a self-built computer I just built the system at the end of last year -desktop-win -winvista- bit-english-whql installed Any help would be muchly appreciated

A:BSOD when browsing. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Loading Dump File [K:\BSODDmpFiles\DrSNAFU\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\013012-18860-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03003000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03248670
Debug session time: Mon Jan 30 03:01:23.721 2012 (GMT-7)
System Uptime: 0 days 10:08:20.526
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff900c2673000, 1, fffff960000b23f4, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\win32k.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k+223f4 )

---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff900c2673000, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff960000b23f4, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------

WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800032b2100
fffff900c2673000

FAULTING_IP:
win32k+223f4
fffff960`000b23f4 44891e mov dword ptr [rsi],r11d

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 0

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50

PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

TRAP_FRAME: fffff88008050b40 -- (.trap 0xfffff88008050b40)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=00000000058c5bf2 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000000
rdx=0000000000005bf2 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff960000b23f4 rsp=fffff88008050cd0 rbp=0000000000009907
r8=0000000000005bf2 r9=00000000058c3054 r10=0000000000009907
r11=0000000000005bf2 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na pe nc
win32k+0x223f4:
fffff960`000b23f4 44891e mov dword ptr [rsi],r11d ds:00000000`00000000=????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff8000302b9fc to fffff8000307fc40

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`080509d8 fffff800`0302b9fc : 00000000`00000050 fffff900`c267... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/211446-bsod-when-browsing-page_fault_in_nonpaged_area.html
Relevancy 43%

Hi, so yesterdaymy computer started BSODing when I was using a browser for a few minutes. This happens everytime I use abrowser, after a few minutes of use, the pc gives me a BSOD. I've tried Chrome and Firefox and it happens with both.
I've searched my BSOD online, and it tells me it's a problem with SSD firmware, but I don't een have an SSD, so what the hell is going on with my pc?

This is my BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Here are my dumps:HENRIQUE-Mon_03_16_2015_215710_54.zip

A:BSOD When Browsing(DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

Disabled device. Is that on purpose? If so, why?
Evolve Virtual Ethernet Adapter ROOT\NET\0000 This device is disabled.

Disable Startup items. Uninstall Minitools Partition Wizard.

The minidump file showed a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) stop error referencing the usb8023x.sys:

BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_usb8023x!CancelSendsTimerDpc

The usb8023x.sys is the "Remote NDIS USB Driver".
That gives an indication that the error involves USB Remote NDIS.
What USB devices are installed?
Any USB Remote NDIS device such as a smartphone, USB modem, etc.?
What software was installed for the device(s)?

Code:
pwdrvio.sys Tue Jun 16 03:43:45 2009 (4A36F8D1)
MiniTool Partition Wizard
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=pwdrvio.sys

GEARAspiWDM.sys Thu May 3 21:56:17 2012 (4FA2E2E1)
CD-ROM Class Filter Driver by Gear Software.[br]Also comes with iTunes
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GEARAspiWDM.sys

ElbyCDIO.sys Mon Mar 4 10:21:51 2013 (513467AF)
CDRTools/ElbyCDIO/DVD Region Killer/VirtualCloneDrive (elby CloneDVD™ 2)/AnyDVD
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ElbyCDIO.sys

ScpVBus.sys Sun May 5 23:31:26 2013 (5186CFAE)
Scarlet.Crush Productions Scp Dual Shock 3 Virtual Bus Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ScpVBus.sys

Rt630x64.sys Fri May 10 11:59:08 2013 (518CC4EC)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

VClone.sys Wed Jul 24 17:02:55 2013 (51EFEC9F)
VirtualCloneCD Driver by Elaborate Bytes AG
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=VClone.sys

AMDACPKSL.SYS Sun Jun 22 04:31:43 2014 (53A6400F)
included in the AMD/ATI Catalyst WDM drivers package
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AMDACPKSL.SYS

AtihdWB6.sys Sun Jun 22 04:32:00 2014 (53A64020)
AMD High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtihdWB6.sys

atikmpag.sys Fri Nov 21 03:08:54 2014 (546E9EB6)
ATI Video driver (remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the Display Driver)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmpag.sys

atikmdag.sys Fri Nov 21 03:30:27 2014 (546EA3C3)
ATI Video driver (remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the Display Driver)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmdag.sys

Debug session time: Mon Mar 16 21:00:27.756 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\031615-23125-01.dmp]
Built by: 9600.17328.amd64fre.winblue_r3.140827-1500
System Uptime: 0 days 1:57:02.953
Probably caused by : usb8023x.sys ( usb8023x!CancelSendsTimerDpc+a6 )
BugCheck 133, {0, 501, 500, 0}
BugCheck Info: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)
Bugcheck code 00000133
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, A single DPC or ISR exceeded its time allotment. The offending
component can usually be identified with a stack trace.
Arg2: 0000000000000501, The DPC time count (in ticks).
Arg3: 0000000000000500, The DPC time allotment (in ticks).
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x133
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_usb8023x!CancelSendsTimerDpc
BiosVersion = FD
BiosReleaseDate = 02/04/2013
SystemManufacturer = Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
SystemProductName = To be filled by O.E.M.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Mon Mar 16 19:02:54.963 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\031615-17734-01.dmp]
Built by: 9600.17328.amd64fre.winblue_r3.140827-1500
System Uptime: 0 days 0:27:12.687
Probably caused by : usb8023x.sys ( usb8023x!CancelSendsTimerDpc+5b )
BugCheck 133, {0, 501, 500, 0}
BugCheck Info: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)
Bugcheck code 00000133
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, A single DPC or ISR exceeded its time allotment. The offending
component can usually be identified with a stack trace.
Arg2: 0... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/63169-bsod-when-browsing-dpc_watchdog_violation.html
Relevancy 43%

Does anyone know how to analyze .dmp files? My computer completely froze during web browsing and editing a text file. Thanks in advance.

A:Random BSOD while web browsing

Quote: Originally Posted by Kojakk415

Does anyone know how to analyze .dmp files? My computer completely froze during web browsing and editing a text file. Thanks in advance.

We know, so we maintain this place. If you want to get your issue debugged, post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/300117-random-bsod-while-web-browsing.html
Relevancy 43%
Relevancy 43%

Hi,

I have been getting random BSODs about once a month for a long time now.. sometimes more, sometimes less. Would appreciate finding out the source of this BSOD, I dont have any new hardware installed.

Zip file uploaded, if you want I can upload the dump files too.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/386413-bsod-while-browsing-win7-pro.html
Relevancy 43%

The error is
igdkmd64.sys kmode exception not handled

Never happens during intense activities (gaming). Happens about 1-2 a day while browsing the web or watching youtube videos. The last sound loops in a grating manner. 

Looked up the error code it said that it was tied with intel drivers. Tried updating them. Tried uninstalling them. Tried reinstalling them. So far no change. 

· OS - Windows 10vx64 · What was original installed OS on system?
Windows 10· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
OEM· Age of system (hardware)
2 months· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?
NO· CPU
Intel Core i7-6700HQ @2.6 GHZ
· Video Card
Intel HD Graphics 530
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M· System Manufacturer
Lenovo· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)
Lenovo Ideapad 700-15ISK
Model name 80RU

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/631739/random-bsod-during-web-browsing/
Relevancy 43%

Excuse me,
I put the minidump

What should I do?

A:BSOD when browsing with Chrome

Additional information is required.

1. Download the DM Log Collector application to your desktop by clicking the link below

DM Log Collector.exe

2. Run it by double-clicking the icon on your desktop, and follow the prompts.
3. Locate the .ZIP file that is created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/356859-bsod-when-browsing-chrome.html
Relevancy 43%

Hey there, I just recently started getting BSOD now and then in the morning while i'm just browsing the nets. The computer is only a year old and I mostly use it for gaming or watching videos etc. I'm not good with fixing stuff when it come to BSOD. Hope someone can help me.
edit: Hello there, i'm back again with the same issued that i had the first time. Everything work out great and never had any issued with computer till this week. I'm getting the same BSOD like last time with just surfing the web, checking out imgur or watching a video ect. I don't know if i install something that's making it happen or not. Hope you can help.

A:BSOD when browsing on chrome

Hi Blanka09, welcome to 7 Forums.

You're having a problem with your graphics driver.

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8801114cdbb, fffff88007dd9228, fffff88007dd8a80}

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+c7dbb )

---------

Code:
fffff880`07dd8928 fffff880`03e47fa4*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
atikmpag+0xafa4
Check you have the most up-to-date version installed here. Use the AMD Uninstall Utility to remove previous versions before installing new drivers.

Code:
fffff880`03e3d000 fffff880`03ee0000 atikmpag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys
Image name: atikmpag.sys
Timestamp: Fri Apr 18 02:07:07 2014 (53507ABB)
CheckSum: 000A6939
ImageSize: 000A3000
Also uninstall Daemon Tools, a known cause of BSODs.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools.
2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
3. Double click the executable to open it
4. Click the button shown below

If the button it is grayed out, as shown in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can just close the window.

For testing purposes, uninstall Akamai NetSession Interface.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334121-bsod-when-browsing-chrome.html
Relevancy 43%

Hi,
Over the past 5 months I have around 50 BSOD, most of which happened during browsing online or shutting down. The computer is still functioning well when it restarts, however I would like to know what's causing them.

A:BSOD's during browsing and shutdown

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {fffffa900bf53678, 2, 1, fffff80002f1afc4}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiComputeFlushRange+2cc )

---------
Run a minimum of 8 passes, preferably overnight, or until errors occur using MemTest86+.

Reference this tutorial to help you use MemTest86+:

Code:
2: kd> !thread
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800030b6000
THREAD fffffa8009105060 Cid 05e4.1de4 Teb: 000000007ef5f000 Win32Thread: fffff900c1b42c20 RUNNING on processor 2
IRP List:
Unable to read nt!_IRP @ fffffa8006560010
Not impersonating
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002ff5ba8
Owning Process fffffa800b644b30 Image: n360.exe
Attached Process N/A Image: N/A
fffff78000000000: Unable to get shared data
Wait Start TickCount 187370
Context Switch Count 13898 IdealProcessor: 1 LargeStack
ReadMemory error: Cannot get nt!KeMaximumIncrement value.
UserTime 00:00:00.000
KernelTime 00:00:00.000
Win32 Start Address 0x000000006668ddfb
Stack Init fffff8800673cc70 Current fffff8800673c000
Base fffff8800673d000 Limit fffff88006734000 Call 0
Priority 8 BasePriority 8 UnusualBoost 0 ForegroundBoost 0 IoPriority 2 PagePriority 5
Replace Norton 360 with MSE for a test.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/355852-bsods-during-browsing-shutdown.html
Relevancy 43%

Vista Ver. 6.0, build 6002, SP2

Dell Inspiron 545
Intel Core2 Quad, Q9400 2.66 Mhz, 8G RAM, 64 bit OS

BSOD while browsing Chrome.  Manual shutdown

Automatic shutdown while browsing Firefox.

chkdsk found no errors

Malwarebytes found no errors

Regsupremempro found and fixed errors (Some files removed, no back up made)

Vacuumed out machince

From CMD ran "sfc /scannow".  Log for today attached

Any ideas on what to do next?

Thanks,

Chris Bertolini

A:BSOD while browsing chrome

What is the BSOD error message?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/555002/bsod-while-browsing-chrome/
Relevancy 43%

Sadly, I have another BSOD to report: from my own PC!

Can't say I have ever had one in the 2 years I have worked here, so I'm curious as to why now since I keep my own PC pretty tight. Files are attached...thanks ahead of time.

Kaskpersky tends to cause BSOD;s. Please uninstall it.
Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make full scans separately: Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase
Help protect your PC with Microsoft Security Essentials
Malwarebytes Free

Note
Do not start the trial version of MalwareBytes

You may also take a look at: Good & Free System Security Combination
------------------------
Reduce the start-up items, Antivirus software is basically whats required. Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Clean Startup in Windows 7
------------------------
Daemon Tools (also Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although we have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions). Please uninstall Daemon Tools. DuplexSecure - FAQ
As an alternative: We recommend the use of Total Mounter or Magic ISO
------------------------
Make scans with these tools - TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US
Online Virus Scanner Eset
------------------------
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible: Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow - read here
Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive for file system errors and bad sectors on it - read here

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304689-random-bsod-while-browsing.html
Relevancy 43%

It is window vista home premium, 32 bit OS.
Original installed OS, OEM.
3-4 years old. Never re-installed OS

Hello and welcome to the forum please follow these instructions.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/291140-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 43%

Hi. I keep getting this BSOD while running chrome(that's the connection i can make to it). I never get it during intense gaming.

BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C000001D
BCP2: FFFFF80001A7E956 BCP3:
FFFFF8801C438B30

What i did so far:

1. Ran memtest overnight, 0 errors
2. Reinstalled windows several times, still get the BSOD
3. Reinstalled graphic drivers several times, (tried different versions, uninstalled with DDU), still get the BSOD

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks a lot.

BlueScreenView screenshots: Wikisend: free file sharing service

A:BSOD during Chrome browsing

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c000001d, fffff80002a70956, fffff880099e0b30, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpReleaseResourceForThreadLite+46 )
Hmm, run sfc /scannow and chkdsk /r.
Install the latest updates from Windows Update.

Do the exact same steps for chkdsk /r but instead of typing in sfc /scannow type chkdsk /r.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Also remove Chrome temporary it is known to cause BSODs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/376627-bsod-during-chrome-browsing.html
Relevancy 43%

I did a clean install of Windows along with an SSD upgrade M on a friend's laptop Toshiba E -S and soon after returning it to her she started experiencing some BSODs I was rather concerned that I may have installed Chrome When BSOD with browsing using R and a faulty SSD drive But then she told me it was okay and that she had gotten used to the BSODs Well had I BSOD When browsing with Chrome and using R known this was a previous issue I would have done a memory test to see if there was faulty ram but alas I didn't know and didn't think of doing it In any case the BSOD does seem to occur when she's browsing with Chrome and multiple tabs are open and she is using the software R Maybe it's just coincidence but I thought I'd ask for some help here before I have her send her laptop back to me needlessly if it's something that can be fixed remotely Computer Specs Windows - -bit Intel Mobile Core Duo P GHz RAM - GB Dual Channel DDR MHz - - - Mobile Intel Series Express Chipset Family NET Frameworks installed v Client v SP v SP v SP Windows Provided Info BCCode a BCP FFFFF FC DA BCP FFFFFFFFC E BCP EF BCP FFFFF DB OS Version Service Pack Product I'm also attaching a photo of the first BSOD she got which seems different from the a one listed just above Thanks in advance folks

A:BSOD When browsing with Chrome and using R

Hello Johnal.

The dump you supplied is not matching with the screenshot, but a similarity may be drawn, and that is important to the inferences here.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc40006da8, ffffffffc000000e, 36ef0860, fffff88000db5630}

Probably caused by : partmgr.sys ( partmgr!PmPnp+b4 )

---------
The screenshot says it is stop F4, and it is an SSD as you are saying (120 GB). When a SSD stops with a F4 error, what you have to try first is to update its firmware.

Some more things you are to do there ....
► Scan your system for viruses. It is needed here.
Anti rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
► Disc Check:
Reseat the sata and power.
Run chkdsk /f/r, following the option two of the tutorial Disk Check
Seatool for dos: SeaTools | Seagate download
Burn it in a blank cd. boot from the CD, click on "Accept", wait for it to finish detecting the drives, then in the upper left corner select "Basic Tests", then select "Long Test" and let it run.
► BIOS update:

Code:
BIOS Version/Date INSYDE 1.80, 9/9/2009
► Update Display Driver, Sound Driver, Network Adapter Driver.

Perform those, according to priority order. After each step, notice if the situation changed or not. Let us know the situation.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/258523-bsod-when-browsing-chrome-using-r.html
Relevancy 43%

Hello ! , I have been getting bsods ever since I built my desktop and it has been annoying me a lot. I tryed to reinstall windows 10 a lot of time, but it is still happening. I attached the mini dump zips below. Please have a look at it and tell me if u see any problem, it will help me loads

thank you

DESKTOP-201KK8K-12_10_2016_210950,72.zip

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/67259-bsod-random-particular-when-browsing.html
Relevancy 43%

happens through the normal pc use.

A:Bsod while playing or browsing

Sorry for the delay in responding. There just aren't that many people who do BSOD analysis, so at times we get a bit overwhelmed!

Do your still need help with this problem?
I will be notified if you reply to this topic and will respond within 48 hours.

For starters:

At work we start all repairs with a set of diagnostics. Often they find problems that weren't even expected. It's a waste of time to try to fix software on a system that has hardware problems.
Please try these free diagnostics for starters: Initial Hardware Diagnostics
Also, please ensure that you have ALL available Windows Updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47369-bsod-while-playing-browsing.html
Relevancy 43%

okay so I've had trouble with my laptop before this is the nd time The first time I had what seem to be a hard drive crash I had a black screen and the laptop was not responsive so I manually rebooted the laptop only to not boot up at all I help. while the please this internet, BSOD new to browsing sent it back to get fixed because it was under warranty still and still is This laptop is new But now I've encountered the bsod I'm new to this so I'm not sure on what to do but I've followed the steps as provided I'm not sure what could be the problem Please help also I'm using a lenovo g bit laptop running windows I don't download stuff often but I have used torrents and downloaded a dll crack file I have deleted it all though after the first incident anyhow I can provide any more info if needed about my system but any help would be appreciated my laptop is only months old

A:BSOD while browsing the internet, new to this please help.

Welcome to SevenForums

Can you tell us what antivirus you're using?

Your dump comes with bugcheck 50 and doesn't provide much information....its usual causes are:

Code:
STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS
BugCheck 50, {ffffd47edb5f7ffe, 0, fffff80002ecb05c, 7}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiCaptureProtectionFromProto+1c )
You may want to start with memtest if you like

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes
Guide to using Memtest86+ - Geeks to Go Forums

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes.
Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot.
If RAM stick #2 passes, this indicates that RAM stick #1 may be bad. If you want to be absolutely sure, re-test RAM stick #1 in another known good slot.
If RAM stick #2 has errors, this indicates another possible bad RAM stick, a possible motherboard slot failure or inadequate settings.
3. Test the next stick of RAM (stick #2) in the next motherboard slot.
If this RAM stick has errors repeat step #2 using a known good stick if possible, or another stick.
If this RAM stick has no errors and both sticks failed in slot#1, test RAM stick #1 in this slot.
4. If you find a stick that passes the test, test it in all the other motherboard slots.

If Part 2 testing shows errors, and all tests in Part 3 show errors, you will need to test the RAM sticks in another computer and/or test other RAM in your computer to identify the problem.

In this way, you can identify whether it is a bad stick of RAM, a bad motherboard, or incompatibility between the sticks.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/261630-bsod-while-browsing-internet-new-please-help.html
Relevancy 43%

Hello. I'm on my girlfriend's laptop and she is having a problem where the computer will give a BSOD while browsing the internet. She has told me that it never happens when she isn't connected to the internet. It often happens while streaming videos on Youtube or Netflix but I'm not sure if that is the cause, because I actually got a BSOD while writing my post out just now.

I had her install SlimDrivers and she updated about 10-20 drivers. She says the BSOD's occur less often but they still happen enough that they are a major pain. The laptop isn't overheating, and I've tried everything I could think of.

EDIT: When it happened just now, It had the error code x0000003B. Don't know if that is always the error or just this time.

A:BSOD When Browsing Internet

Just realized the ZIP file I uploaded was corrupt. I'll upload a second one in a minute.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/292724-bsod-when-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 43%

Hello,

Out of the blue, (no pun indended), my computer decided to BSOD. It is a Lenovo X61T, using windows 7 x64 ultimate.

I have attached the minidump, and would appreciate any and all help. I have the current windows updates and checked my drivers.

Thanks,

Shmully

A:BSOD while browsing the internet

Hi.

Starting from netw5v64.sys your Intel Wireless WiFi Link Driver

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx

Update these software\drivers

Code:
mdmxsdk.sys fffff880`024ab000 fffff880`024af280 0x00004280 0x449716be 19-Jun-06 11:27:26 μμ
xaudio64.sys fffff880`025a4000 fffff880`025ac000 0x00008000 0x456cd810 29-Nov-06 2:45:04 πμ
CAX_CNXT.sys fffff880`0848c000 fffff880`08554000 0x000c8000 0x458c403a 22-Dec-06 10:29:46 μμ
CAXHWAZL.sys fffff880`08438000 fffff880`0848c000 0x00054000 0x458c4077 22-Dec-06 10:30:47 μμ
CAX_DPV.sys fffff880`0860f000 fffff880`08789000 0x0017a000 0x458c4114 22-Dec-06 10:33:24 μμ
psadd.sys fffff880`04adc000 fffff880`04ae7000 0x0000b000 0x45d9f2e5 19-Feb-07 8:56:37 μμ
mcdbus.sys fffff880`04a9f000 fffff880`04adb880 0x0003c880 0x49a3cd1f 24-Feb-09 12:34:07 μμ
smihlp.sys fffff880`087c6000 fffff880`087cd000 0x00007000 0x49ba55e4 13-Mar-09 2:47:32 μμ
e1e6032e.sys fffff880`0477d000 fffff880`047c5000 0x00048000 0x49c923b3 24-Mar-09 8:17:23 μμ
netw5v64.sys fffff880`04c7b000 fffff880`051b6000 0x0053b000 0x49cbab84 26-Mar-09 6:21:24 μμ
GEARAspiWDM.sys fffff880`05508000 fffff880`05515000 0x0000d000 0x4a1151c0 18-May-09 2:17:04 μμ
ADIHdAud.sys fffff880`05515000 fffff880`05595000 0x00080000 0x4a119b8b 18-May-09 7:31:55 μμ
How to find and update software\drivers? Read HERE.

Finish and post back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/197849-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 43%

Hey I have been getting BSODs for the past week whilst playing games browsing web and admittedly haven't got round to BSOD playing LoL/BF3 Web Browsing and fixing it I put this rig together about a month ago only recently been getting this issue My PC also freezes if left on idle for a long period of time Doesn't matter whether I turn the monitor off on before leaving it I changed the Power Plan options to prevent deactivation of Hard Drives and Sleep Mode etc So back to the BSODs they occur every - hours my i k ghz temps aren't abnormal C Idle and C at Full Load My SLI s only peak at C in the p Furmark Preset Burn Test Need some help hehe Windows - bit - Original OS version - OEM - System Hardware is about a month old - Reinstalled Windows times due to the BSOD playing LoL/BF3 and Browsing Web first Motherboard I received BSOD playing LoL/BF3 and Browsing Web was DOA Faulty LAN Port System Specs Silverstone FT B-W i k ghz Asus P Z -V Pro Corsair Vengeance x GB GB mhz v SLI EVGA GTX SC Corsair AX Corsair H x OCZ Vertex GB OS x TB Samsung F Samsung SH-B L

A:BSOD playing LoL/BF3 and Browsing Web

Quote: Originally Posted by Milkym0o

Hey, I have been getting BSODs for the past week whilst playing games/browsing web and admittedly haven't got round to fixing it. I put this rig together about a month ago, only recently been getting this issue.

My PC also freezes if left on idle for a long period of time... Doesn't matter whether I turn the monitor off/on before leaving it. I changed the Power Plan options to prevent deactivation of Hard Drives and Sleep Mode etc.

So, back to the BSODs, they occur every 2-3 hours, my i7 2600k @4.5ghz temps aren't abnormal: 29C Idle and 59C at Full Load. My SLI 580s only peak at 72C in the 1080p Furmark Preset Burn Test.

Need some help hehe

Windows 7:

- 64bit
- Original OS version
- OEM
- System Hardware is about a month old
- Reinstalled Windows 3 times due to the first Motherboard I received was DOA (Faulty LAN Port)

System Specs:

Silverstone FT02B-W
i7 2600k @4.5ghz
Asus P8Z68-V Pro
Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB (8GB) 1600mhz 1.5v
SLI EVGA GTX 580 SC
Corsair AX1200
Corsair H80
1x OCZ Vertex 3 120GB (OS)
3x 1TB Samsung F3
Samsung SH-B123L

No DMP files included in upload please try this method
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:

* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/194334-bsod-playing-lol-bf3-browsing-web.html
Relevancy 43%

Computer constantly either blue screens or just freezes and must be power cycled. This happens when browsing websites or trying to run Prime95. Attaching my log:

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/76104-bsod-constantly-even-browsing-web.html
Relevancy 43%

I keep getting the BSOD saying Kernel Data Inpage Error the most but Ive also had a few others as well post links to pics of them all So like the title says these happen when Im just browsing the internet I may be watching youtube videos or on netflix but it keeps happening and its beginning to be where BSOD just browsing of while no internet,etc? the out a daily thing now which is not good So usually BSOD out of no where while just browsing the internet,etc? ill be on IMVU and Firefox and Ill get this screen at some point At first I thought maybe it was my Hard drive failing but I've run system diagnostics AND DiskCheckup and they have both confirmed that my Hard drive is okay The only other possibility I can think of is that its my memory which I haven't tested yet As far as the minidumps windows doesnt seem to want to create them even though its configured to because I went into the settings and did it myself There isnt even a quot Minidump quot folder in my windows folder Here are my specs if they are of any relevance Processor Brand AMD Processor AMD FX-Series Quad-core Processor and the slot is PCI-E X full bandwith Processor Speed GHz with Turbo CORE up to GHz Cache Memory MB on die Level System Memory RAM GB System Memory RAM Expandable To GB Type of Memory RAM DDR SDRAM Graphics AMD Radeon HD Video Memory GB dedicated Audio -channel high-definition Available Expansion Slots PCI Express x Operating System Platform Windows Operating System Windows HDMI Output Yes Graphics Chip AMD ATI Drive Capacity TB Discrete Graphics Yes Gaming Series Yes Hard Drive Size TB Hard Drive Type SATA II rpm Power Supply LS Ultra W ATX Power Supply Here are the other BSODs Ive had as they may help figure out whats up with my Pc Thanks in advance UPDATE I have run Chkdsk AND the memory diagnostic tool for my pc and both came back okay neither of them highlighted any problems with my HDD or RAM so idk whats happening I have the Chkdsk log if anyone wants to see it and so far the chkdsk test finished this morning I havent crashed with a bsod so ill keep this post updated

A:BSOD out of no where while just browsing the internet,etc?

Bump. Cmon guys I need help, are these forums dead?

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/64402-bsod-out-no-where-while-just-browsing-internet-etc.html
Relevancy 43%

Hello all,

So recently I started experiencing random BSOD (Windows has encountered a fatal error and must close to prevent damage) while gaming (playing World of Warcraft & Final Fantasy XI). I had planned on reformatting in the near future to get rid of other versions of Windows/Linux I wasn't using anymore. I was hoping maybe the issue would be resolved after I did that, but apparently it didn't go away. More recently I've had a couple BSOD while browsing online.. Here are some of my system specs (system is about 2 years old, built it myself):

OS - Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
Motherboard: Gigabyte MA785GM-US2H
Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 240 Dual Core
Graphics: BFG GeForce 9800 GT 1GB
450 Watt Power Supply
1 TB HD

Attached my zipped file with memory dumps & perf. report;

At first I thought it was RAM.. did a memory diagnostic test and received no errors..

Any suggestions or assistance is appreciated!

A:BSOD while gaming/browsing

I opened my dumps in WinDbg, and found something is causing csrss.exe to close;
not sure how to identify which driver could be the culprit, any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Symbol search path is: http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0280a000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02a4f670
Debug session time: Sat Nov 5 01:27:55.397 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:48:03.020
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8004fe9280, fffffa8004fe9560, fffff80002b8a8b0}

Probably caused by : csrss.exe

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION (f4)
A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been
terminated.
Several processes and threads are necessary for the operation of the
system; when they are terminated (for any reason), the system can no
longer function.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, Process
Arg2: fffffa8004fe9280, Terminating object
Arg3: fffffa8004fe9560, Process image file name
Arg4: fffff80002b8a8b0, Explanatory message (ascii)

Debugging Details:
------------------
PROCESS_OBJECT: fffffa8004fe9280

IMAGE_NAME: csrss.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

MODULE_NAME: csrss

FAULTING_MODULE: 0000000000000000

PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF4_C0000005

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`043d00e8 fffff800`02c115e2 : 00000000`000000f4 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`04fe9280 fffffa80`04fe9560 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`043d00f0 fffff800`02bbe99b : ffffffff`ffffffff fffffa80`0562fa00 fffffa80`04fe9280 fffffa80`04fe9280 : nt!PspCatchCriticalBreak+0x92
fffff880`043d0130 fffff800`02b3e448 : ffffffff`ffffffff 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`04fe9280 00000000`00000008 : nt! ?? ::NNGAKEGL::`string'+0x176d6
fffff880`043d0180 fffff800`02885ed3 : fffffa80`04fe9280 fffff800`c0000005 fffffa80`0562fa00 00000000`02370a40 : nt!NtTerminateProcess+0xf4
fffff880`043d0200 fffff800`02882470 : fffff800`028d267f fffff880`043d0b78 fffff880`043d08d0 fffff880`043d0c20 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
fffff880`043d0398 fffff800`028d267f : fffff880`043d0b78 fffff880`043d08d0 fffff880`043d0c20 00000000`023715f0 : nt!KiServiceLinkage
fffff880`043d03a0 fffff800`028862c2 : fffff880`043d0b78 00000000`77229c12 fffff880`043d0c20 00000000`023710c8 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x49874
fffff880`043d0a40 fffff800`02884e3a : 00000000`00000001 00000000`02370ff8 00000000`0238e001 00000000`77229c12 : nt!KiExcepti... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/196068-bsod-while-gaming-browsing.html
Relevancy 43%

I am getting BSOD while doing average tasks like web browsing or playing solitaire. I have already done a memtest 86 for 7 passes with no errors, chkdisk, repair files from install disk with no errors found, updated bios, and windows update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:BSOD web browsing ntoskrnl

Please run these tests and report back the results
1. Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
2. Prime95 - Run all three tests for 3-4 hours each or until fail - Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95
3. Hard drive scan usings SeaTools - SeaTools | Seagate - Both long and short tests
4. SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7601.17803.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120330-1504
Debug session time: Mon May 14 12:09:43.115 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 2 days 8:42:00.754
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+456df )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: TeaTimer.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+456df
BiosReleaseDate = 03/15/2010
SystemManufacturer = System manufacturer
SystemProductName = System Product Name
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Built by: 7601.17803.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120330-1504
Debug session time: Wed May 16 17:44:24.133 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 1:20:55.381
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+13 )
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000001d - {EXCEPTION} Illegal Instruction An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: iexplore.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+13
Built by: 7601.17727.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.111118-2330
Debug session time: Sun Apr 8 18:23:47.002 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 0:49:38.274
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100 )
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100
Built by: 7601.17727.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.111118-2330
Debug session time: Sat Apr 7 17:29:45.360 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 23 days 11:03:41.000
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+4ac3 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41284
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_41284_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+4ac3
Built by: 7601.17835.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
Debug session time: Sun Jul 22 09:35:22.102 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:29.366
Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!KiExceptionDispatch+7d )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: taskhost.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_IP_MISALIGNED
BiosReleaseDate = 04/13/2011
Built by: 7601.17835.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
Debug session time: Sat Jul 21 17:08:19.709 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 9:05:34.974
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mfefirek.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mfefirek.sys
Probably caused by : hardware ( mfefirek+10939 )
BUGCHECK_ST... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/242067-bsod-web-browsing-ntoskrnl.html
Relevancy 43%

Hi all, i've been experiencing BSOD's for the past month and a half quite regularly. When im photoshoping and just half an hour ago browsing on Mozilla. BSOD is too quick and random for me to take a photo but ive noted that each time it is a driver power state failure. sometimes i get error codes like STOP: 0x00000116 or STOP: 0x0000009F i think was my last. Please help, i dont want to be writing up my assignments and then all of a sudden a BSOD pops up and i forgot to save...

A:BSOD when Photoshopping, and now browsing

0x116 errors are often caused by display drivers. Please attach your five most recent minidumps in your next post and we will read them for you.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-when-photoshopping-and-now-browsing.179961/
Relevancy 43%

I've been having a variety of BSODs lately with different error messages while browsing the web and playing flash games on facebook. I've tried updating all the drivers to the latest versions, and tried doing system repair from the windows 7 installation disk, but BSODs still occur.

I've tried running chkdsk overnight, but I would wake up to a black screen. Tried the startup repair option from the installation disk but received a "Startrep.exe application error" message. image I've not had any problems since I replaced my hdd a few months back until this few weeks. Had another BSOD this morning with the 'System Service Exception' error. I am unsure if it was something I installed or something I did, as I've been working the past weeks and have just used the computer to browse facebook.

Would greatly appreciate any help as this BSOD problem has been escalating since the day before.

Thanks!

Hi emwashere.

Update the driver to DW1501 Wireless-N WLAN Half-Mini Card. Get it from Dell's site using your service tag.
Support | Dell US

Let us know the situation after updating the driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335448-random-bsod-while-browsing.html
Relevancy 43%

I keep getting a BSOD while surfing the net on a MSI WIND U100. I attached minidump files any feedback would be great, thanks!

Hi -

Update your Realtek wifi driver -

Code:
RTL8187Se.sys Wed Feb 25 21:31:15 2009 (49A5FEF3)
http://sysnative.com/0x1/DriverReference.html#RTL8187Se.sys

Or check system manufacturer's support site.

You are missing dozens of Windows Updates, including Windows 7 SP1.

Windows Updates - www.update.microsoft.com

Service Pack Center - Microsoft Windows

Windbg Logs
--> http://sysnative.com/bsod2011/_99-db...jcgriff2_.html

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

BSOD SUMMARY

Code:
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\092011-18859-01.dmp]
Built by: 7600.16385.x86fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Tue Sep 20 16:59:00.874 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:36:51.561
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTL8187Se.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTL8187Se.sys
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7
PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xc2_7_RTL8187Se+a50d
Bugcheck code 000000C2
Arguments 00000007 00001097 8078ae94 8078ae74
BiosVersion = 4.6.3
BiosReleaseDate = 10/06/2008
SystemManufacturer = MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
SystemProductName = U-100
MaxSpeed: 1600
CurrentSpeed: 1600
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\092011-15218-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Tue Sep 20 13:21:32.321 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 12:18:20.981
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTL8187Se.sys
PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exe
Bugcheck code 000000C2
BiosVersion = 4.6.3
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\091911-14750-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Tue Sep 20 01:02:52.765 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:32:20.462
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
Bugcheck code 000000C2
BiosVersion = 4.6.3

by jcgriff2

J. C. Griffith, Microsoft MVP

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Griffith

www.sysnative.com

www.jcgriff2.com

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/187799-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 43%

So i got a Acer m3910 and even with the software(win7 Home Pre x64) that came with the vendor it would give me bluescreen and re-installed a new copy of windows 7 (ultimate x64) and it dint fix it, so my problem seems to be arround when i browse, i had google chrome witch gave me alot a bsod randomly but the same error, so i changed to mozilla and it decreased the chance of bsod but still take a look a responde, the error is this one :

BCCode: 1e
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 0000000000000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\080812-21465-01.dmp
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-31059-0.sysdata.xml

A:BSOD while browsing with mozilla

Where did you get the new copy of Win7 Ultimate? How is it activated?

You know you own the copy which comes with the Acer for the life of the PC, to reinstall as often as you please in the way which you choose. It is a waste of $100+ value of the OS to not use the Product Key on the COA. It also has nothing to do with the crashes you're experiencing which version you are running.

So let's start by helping you get a perfect Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 - everything is in the link. Pay special attention to how drivers are handled in Win7 which is much different from XP, and stick closely with the Best Practices which are in the tutorial so we know you have a baseline perfect reinstall.

Then if problems persist post back and we will help you with the Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245265-bsod-while-browsing-mozilla.html
Relevancy 43%

I was browsing the internet then suddenly BSOD. I have attached the SF Diagnostic file. Many thanks.

Your network driver is causing the issue.

Code:
BugCheck D1, {30, 2, 0, 9370f8a5}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athr.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athr.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athr.sys
Probably caused by : athr.sys ( athr+428a5 )

---------
And the driver is old.

Code:
936cd000 937dd000 athr T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: athr.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athr.sys
Image name: athr.sys
Timestamp: Tue Jun 09 23:34:52 2009 (4A2EA444)
CheckSum: 0011A043
ImageSize: 00110000
You need to update the driver.

If you want us to assist further in updating the appropriate driver, upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.
And, Upload the list of all the third party drivers Using NirSoft DriverView :
Download and execute Driverview
View > Hide Microsoft Drivers
Edit > Select all
File > Save Selected Items
In the Save dialog, Set the path to desktop, Put "Driverview" in the name field, and save.
Zip the .txt file and upload it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/309273-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 43%

seemingly random BSOD, just browsing the net and then it crashes, looks like something to do with graphics card or drivers?

A:random BSOD when browsing the net

Code:
Host Name: TROWIE-PC
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner: trowie
Registered Organization:
Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00173
Counterfeit installations such as yours (ASUS OEM on a retail motherboard) contain heavily modified code that causes the installation to behave it unexpected ways. Analysing BSOD's and determining their causes on these sorts of installations is very unreliable. For this reason, many analysts won't attempt it.

My recommendation is to install a genuine Windows 7. This will minimise the problems you are experiencing, and make subsequent diagnosis of BSOD's far more reliable.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/323831-random-bsod-when-browsing-net.html
Relevancy 43%

It has been a week since i had a bsod, i honestly thought my pc was finally working as it should.. It used to get bsod's quite frequently, so i updated all the drivers that needed updating with driverupdater free version and cleaned/optimized the whole pc with tuneup utilities 2013 and it ran great that whole week, but a couple of minutes ago a page_fault_in_nonpaged_area bsod and another same error bsod in less than 10 minutes apart from the first one... i have bluescreenview.exe so i opened it and checked the errors, but i dont understand anything so i took the minidump files and uploaded them here. Hopefully someone can help out here, thanks in advanced!

A:BSOD browsing the web, two in less than 10 mins..

Code:
BugCheck 50, {fffff683ef78fb40, 0, fffff80002fa2170, 2}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiTrimWorkingSet+c0 )

Code:
Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS
memory_corruption doesn't necessary mean that a RAM module is faulty, it can also point to a object which corrupted the RAM at the time of the crash, for instance a corrupted driver or program. Paging files and the CPU caches can also be causes.

Follow these steps -

Test for any corrupted drivers, by running Driver Verifier for least 24 hours, stop the test if a BSOD occurs before this time frame. Driver Verifier will place stress on the drivers within your system, which will cause corrupted drivers to crash and hopefully be pinpointed.Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
More Help and Information with Driver Verifier - Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers

Memory:RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Run Memtest86+ for least 7-8 passes, and preferably overnight as it can take a while to fully complete.

Test each RAM stick individually, if an error is found then move the same RAM stick into the next DIMM slot and test again, if errors are found for the same RAM stick in every available slot then you have a faulty RAM module. On the other hand, if no errors are found in the next slot or the other slots for the same RAM module, then you have a faulty DIMM slot.

Test each RAM stick and every motherboard DIMM slot available.

Upload .NFO file:

Start > Type: msinfo32 > File, Save

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/268965-bsod-browsing-web-two-less-than-10-mins.html
Relevancy 43%

System specs:
Windows 7 pro x64
I think original system was mandriva linux, but I installed windows straight away
full retail

I have the hardware and OS installed since July 2011

I've had several BSODs, but mostly they occurred at night while asleep. This time I was browsing the net and a BSOD appeared.

the hard disk does a lot of noise

thanks in advance!

Problematic Software:
Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Public:Start Menu\Programs\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Public
I recommend against 3rd party defrag tools. Windows has some nice command line flags for the defrag command that will accomplish the same tasks as 3rd party programs. The -b and -w flags will defrag boot files and the boot registry items as well as compact the data to the center of the disk for faster access.defrag c: -b
defrag -c -v -w
The first command optimizes boot performance for the Windows drive by defragmenting boot files and boot registry items.

The second command includes all drives on the system through the -c command and optimizes the drives by compacting the data to the center of the disk. Verbose output through the -v option is optional to provide the user with more information about the defrag tasks. The commands have to be run in an Elevated Command Prompt.

For more flags, see Disk Defragmenter - Open and Use.
It is difficult to find patterns with only one .dmp file. Please refrain from using CCleaner for the duration of your troubleshooting on here; it is likely the reason your other .dmp files are missing. CCleaner deletes the .dmp files as part of its cleanup process.

The one .dmp files indicates Windows as the cause of your crash which is unlikely. While unlikely, it is possible:Check Windows for corruption. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker up to three times to fix all errors with a restart in between each. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations. Use OPTION THREE of SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to provide us with the sfcdetails.txt file if errors occur.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/232382-bsod-while-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 43%

The computer this is on Windows Professional -bit a custom build tower desktop Antec case motherboard Gigabyte GA-X A-UD R rev intel core i GHz GHz gig ram nvidia GeForce gtx Ti SATA II hard drives and Microsoft and BSOD doing while browsing while nothing webcomic Security Essentials for virus scanner A few days ago my friend BSOD while doing nothing and while browsing webcomic started having random BSODs even while he was away from the computer He remembered that he let Microsoft update his video drivers and it added the d stuff he doesn't need so he downloaded the newest drivers did custom install so he could tell it clean install and only the stuff he BSOD while doing nothing and while browsing webcomic needs No d Still had BSODs Before I was able to get a screenshot he decided to just go ahead and format and reinstall So after backing up what he needed to so we put the Windows Professional SP -bit OEM disk in and did a clean install He reinstalled the motherboard drivers and the rest of his programs and a few hours later BSOD again He even tried uninstalling the newest video drivers he had installed and installing a version that was versions ago in the hopes that an older version might be more stable It seemed to be the fix but just for a couple hours No viruses showed up in Microsoft Security Essentials or Vipre rescue disk in safe mode This time I did get him to use his camera to take a screenshot http www chuckcm com bsod jpg Any idea what I can do to fix the problem edit I don't know if this has anything to do with the BSODs but I checked the event viewer this morning and found of this error The driver detected a controller error on Device Harddisk DR Also of DR of DR and of DR Only for today from am to am I had checked the event viewer before formatting and didn't see anything like this Matt told me he gave the computer a very through dusting so I shut down and opened the case All looked fine but I pressed in on all the sata and power cables to make sure they weren't loose because the drive bays slide out Took the memory out and put it back in too During the time of the errors I didn't get any BSODs Is it possible we didn't get all the motherboard drivers installed We didn't have the Gigabyte dvd anymore so we had to download them off the website We didn't install all of them though because some were for raid and something else we don't use edit Never mind about quot the driver detected a controller error on Device Harddisk quot errors That was my usb flashdrive as I was moving files between his desktop and my laptop I got to thinking that in disk managment the hard drive numbering starts with so it should not have a Harddisk I plugged my flashdrive in and yes it is listed as drive

A:BSOD while doing nothing and while browsing webcomic

Hi chuckcm. You are having BSODs those are CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, BugCheck 101.

A BIOS bug may cause such a BSOD. Your BIOS is ....
Bios Version = FD
Bios Release Date = 11/17/2010
This particular version is removed from Gigabytes download listing. So there must be some reason behind it. Try to apply the BIOS Version F8A dared 2011/05/16, from GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1366 - GA-X58A-UD3R (rev. 1.0).

If you use @BIOS, the BIOS update thing will go very smooth and automated. It is available in the same page, under utilities.

Let us know how it is going, after applying the new BIOS.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 101, {19, 0, fffff8800316a180, 7}

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (101)
An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in an
MP system within the allocated interval. This indicates that the specified
processor is hung and not processing interrupts.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000019, Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, 0.
Arg3: fffff8800316a180, The PRCB address of the hung processor.
Arg4: 0000000000000007, 0.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_8_PROC

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

CURRENT_IRQL: d

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0350ed78 fffff800`02ed4a3a : 00000000`00000101 00000000`00000019 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0316a180 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0350ed80 fffff800`02e876f7 : 00000000`00000000 fffff800`00000007 00000000`000186a0 fffff800`030e2964 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x4e3e
fffff880`0350ee10 fffff800`033f8895 : fffff800`0341e460 fffff880`0350efc0 fffff800`0341e460 fffff8a0`00000000 : nt!KeUpdateSystemTime+0x377
fffff880`0350ef10 fffff800`02e7a0d3 : fffff800`02ff8e80 00000000`00000001 fffff880`0350efb0 fffff880`00000000 : hal!HalpHpetClockInterrupt+0x8d
fffff880`0350ef40 fffff800`02e528e9 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff8a0`000019e0 : nt!KiInterruptDispatchNoLock+0x163
fffff880`0350f0d0 fffff800`0313bbaf : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0350f700 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0350f2a0 : nt!KeFlushProcessWriteBuffers+0x65
fffff880`0350f140 fffff800`0318a276 : fffff8a0`0a8990a8 00000000`0001ff58 fffff880`0350f2d0 00000000`00000000 : nt!ExpGetProcessInformation+0x7f
fffff880`0350f290 fffff800`0318accd : fffff8a0`0a8990a8 fffffa80`6365734b 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0350fc20 : nt!ExpQuerySystemInformation+0xfb4
fffff880`0350f640 fffff800`02e7ce13 : fffff880`0350f710 fffff800`02e7bdbd 00000000`00000001 fffff8a0`0a899000 : nt!NtQuerySystemInformation+0x4d
fffff880`0350f680 fffff800`02e793d0 : fffff880`014ba1dc 00300030`00620000 fffff880`0350f844 00000000`0000000c : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
fffff880`0350f818 fffff880`014ba1dc : 00300030`00620000 fffff880`0350f844 00000000`0000000c 00000000`00000002 : nt!KiServiceLinkage
fffff880`0350f820 fffff880`014ba73d : fffffa80`1367a060 fffff800`02e851... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306585-bsod-while-doing-nothing-while-browsing-webcomic.html