Windows Support Forum

BSOD while playing Games or Rendering in Blender.

Q: BSOD while playing Games or Rendering in Blender.

Hello.

My Custom bulit PC has began to have Blue screens of death when ever i play a modern game or render things in Blender. i tried Memtest and it did not find anything. i tried the bulit-in hard drive checker and it too did not find anything. i also updated my GPU drivers when that did not work i did a clean swipe of all my drivers and re-instilled. but my pc is still crashing.

PC Specs:

Windows 7 HP 64-bit

AMD Athlon II X3

8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3

Gigabyte M68MT-S2 (M2 Socket)

1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 6670 (MSI)

9320GB Seagate ST310005 24AS (SATA)
Also my Temps are ruining at Normal and i haven't done any overclocking.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD while playing Games or Rendering in Blender.

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD while playing Games or Rendering in Blender.

Information about Event ID 51

An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR8 during a paging operation.

do you have an external hard drive attached.

try switching the SATA port or your SATA cable.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306621-bsod-while-playing-games-rendering-blender.html
Relevancy 93.74%

Hello everyone,

Recently I started getting BSODs while I was playing Test Drive Unlimited 2, The Division and other games. Then I found out my PC wil BSOD while trying to render something in Sony Vegas.

I already tried memtest and tried running Intel Processor Diagnostic tool, upgraded all drivers too, and still haven't found anything.

Iam attaching screenshot of error showing in WhoCrashed and archive from DM Log Collector.

PS: If you will need to help translate something from Czech (if there is going to be anything) Iam more than willing to help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/394362-bsod-while-rendering-sony-vegas-playing-games.html
Relevancy 93.74%

HI, I have this problem for a while since upgrading to Win 10 ( free forced upgrade from Win 7 ) It got quite annoying so I did a free install of Win10 to ensure it wasn't old driver etc causing issues left behind from Win 7. I was playing WoW free trail and computer crashed no freeze up just straight to BSOD. Funny thing was that after the fresh OS install I hadn't had a crash or lockup for at least 24h. I used WhoCrashed to find out more and it says the files ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe crashed at the same time.

Anyone able to help me as this haunt my life.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/59906-bsod-playing-games-rendering-videos-irql_not_less_or_equal-0xa.html
Relevancy 92.88%

Hello,

I'm getting BSODs everyday while watching videos on YouTube, rendering videos with Adobe Premiere and playing games. The funny thing is that they come randomly, I can play for a whole day without a BSOD or sometimes I'll just play for about half an hour and get a BSOD, same thing while watching videos or rendering.

The DM Log Collector file is attached.

Philippe

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/46713-bsod-while-browsing-internet-rendering-videos-playing-games.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Hello Im receiving an TO limit error Time in Out PLS HELP! While Limit Error Cycles. Rendering blender while realtime rendering or creating a final Time Out Limit Error While Rendering in blender Cycles. PLS HELP! render in blender - I've done everything Time Out Limit Error While Rendering in blender Cycles. PLS HELP! including updating or changing drivers ive connected Nvidia so ive tried out all the drivers they've supported me with reinstaling Blender and even reinstalling system but the error still remains Im Rendering using GPU rendering Mode which was activated in blender Time Out Limit Error While Rendering in blender Cycles. PLS HELP! file menu user preferences system compute device CUDA I dont understand why im getting the error since the Graph card performance is normal ive tested it with Stability Test and and it ran over mins without malfunctioning till i stopped it Now Nvidia had suggested me changing the TDR whatever that means lol I've created environment and models based on this image - so there's bunch of stuff in it Im Running Win ult gb of RAM AMD Athlon x dual Core Processor ghz Now GPU Gainward GT gb Direct X PhysX CUDA Support Ive bought this GPU Couple of weeks ago specially for GPU Rendering since my x card had lower shader PLS help me out with this one im stuck on one spot for weeks already and cant render Im getting Error only with Blender i've tried rendeing on but getting same error it works fine with games i have games installed all on max Graphics adn they work fine PLS provide me with step by step info Timeout Detection and Recovery of GPUs through WDDM tried this link out and it gave me just an info not a way to fix it im counting on you people TNX in advance

A:Time Out Limit Error While Rendering in blender Cycles. PLS HELP!

Anybody ?????????????????????????????????

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/247628-time-out-limit-error-while-rendering-blender-cycles-pls-help.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi folks Here's hoping you can help me with my persistent problem So the story is I mainly get BSOD when i have music running at the same time as producing a keyshot rendering This is the case of the time sometimes the BSOD will happen at any random point during the day regardelss what software is running I have had days with - crashes and then days with none whatsoever Playing music with a rendering consistently manages to trigger a crash however I have tried wiping the graphics drivers using the video driver removal tool and then reinstalling official windows drivers from the hp website this seemed to fix the issue for a few days however the crashes eventually returned Note - i had a dual core version of this laptop for about weeks before i was upgraded to rendering. While playing BSOD and Keyshot music the quad core version My previous machine also exhibited the same BSOD problems These laptops were completely identical besides the Core count Any help is much appreciated Here is my basic system info HP Zbook G - windows enterprise Core i quad-core mq gb ram gb ssd BSOD While playing music and Keyshot rendering. gb scratch disk nvidia quadro k m Intel HD thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/384893-bsod-while-playing-music-keyshot-rendering.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello i recently built a rendering playing BSOD Battlefield sony 3 in vegas or custom PC with AMD FX Ghz MSI GM-P FX MS- Saphire Ghz edition GB GB DDR mhz RAM and gb hard drive The computer works perfectly untill i try to play Battlefield Need For Speed Most wanted or render a WMV file in Sony Vegas Sometimes the PC will just restart without any error but most of the times it will just get BSOD The BSOD sais that is collecting dumb files and then the system restarts saying something caused the system to shut down I also tried reinstalling windows but nothing happened Here are some information i got from EventViewer - System BSOD playing Battlefield 3 or rendering in sony vegas - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer user-PC - Security UserID S- - - - EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x SleepInProgress false PowerButtonTimestamp If you can help me solve my problem i will be thankful

A:BSOD playing Battlefield 3 or rendering in sony vegas

Please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/281440-bsod-playing-battlefield-3-rendering-sony-vegas.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi all I built a PC for the first time a few weeks ago I didn't think I'd be able to do it but it booted up on my first shot Here are the components I used Image of Newegg cart the only difference is I used an XFX instead of a Sapphire The problems started soon after I started attempting to always Custom occasionally no Not BSOD. on video games, rendering, reason. PC hangs play games on it Starcraft II runs perfectly fine I have never had a crash with it GTA IV had some problems- it'd hang after minutes of gameplay about Crysis would last a little longer and then also hang Battlefield Bad Company wouldn't load a map Amnesia The Dark Descent played perfectly My drivers were all up to date and I'm a very good computer user I usually know what's going on When it did hang it was a total utter hang Not a program crash The PC would become unresponsive with restarting being the only option Custom PC hangs on games, video rendering, occasionally no reason. Not always BSOD. The cursor wouldn't move The power-light on the keyboard went Custom PC hangs on games, video rendering, occasionally no reason. Not always BSOD. out Same thing with the mouse laser after a few seconds Restarting was the only option Occasionally it'd bluescreen but of the Custom PC hangs on games, video rendering, occasionally no reason. Not always BSOD. time it was simply a hang Anyway I found out a little later that I was really stupid when I put it together because I had put the CPU fan on incorrectly It wasn't latched all the way down So I latched the thing on correctly and immediately got better CPU temperatures And GTA IV stopped crashing This was about five days ago Crysis also stopped crashing Everything looked like it was fixed and then I started trying to render videos two days ago in Sony Vegas I was able to render three minute HD videos Then on the fourth it hung quot Oh well quot I thought quot Maybe the problem is still fading away quot So I restarted and began the render again It hung again Same hang as from the games complete and utter shutdown The third time I ran Core Temp along with Vegas to see if I was overheating It hung again but the CPU temp was celsius Not overheating temps Then games started hanging again Minecraft hung which it had never done before I unfortunately hadn't the chance to check GTA IV or Crysis or Starcraft II-- I haven't had the time But I will do so immediately after submitting this post I read the BSOD-posting instructions from here So I followed the instructions And ran the File Collection App It hung Here's an image of the hang http i imgur com mcnvw jpg It was frozen just like that I'm gonna submit it now and edit this in two seconds just so I don't hang right now and lose all this typing Ok back Haha So anyway the best I could do was to attach the resource monitor results Everything green except security I think it's complaining because I don't have auto-update enabled I have it ask me before installing first Stupid whiny windows I have Microsoft Security Essentials as my AV I guess now I should post some BSOD dumps I'll try and figure out how to do that and then return here in a moment Back Sort-of good news Apparently the BSOD file collection app managed to get some results before it crashed So I attached what it got It crashed right there in the picture but it still got some results I'm also going to run Memtest or whatever is recommended for that and I'll be back with the results soon

A:Custom PC hangs on games, video rendering, occasionally no reason. Not always BSOD.

Ok, the edit button seems to have disappeared, so this update is going here.

I ran MemTest86 and it hung fairly quickly. Here's the screen:
http://i.imgur.com/ysRev.jpg

Also, by recommendation, I ran the Windows 7 driver verifier. I followed all the instructions, rebooted, and....nothing happened. I noticed nothing different on my PC. No messages, nothing. So I opened up a command prompt window and put in "verifier /query," and it gave me a whole bunch of stuff, so I just told it to "verifier /restart," and then rebooted again, just so I knew it wasn't still running.

Again, let me repeat: Driver Verifier found/did absolutely nothing. It restarted perfectly normally, with no interruptions or anything. I'm going to upload my dump file, though...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/custom-pc-hangs-on-games-video-rendering-occasionally-no-reason-not-always-bsod-554098.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hello all,

I've been having a few problems with my laptop since I bought it. The problem mainly occurs when I'm playing a game (usually xcom: enemy unknown or deus ex HR at the moment) but has occurred when I'm browsing the internet (albeit far less often). The BSODs appear to be random but I'm using a blue tooth mouse and have noticed the BSOD will usually happened if I'm using it. I've also noticed that my laptop screen with black out for a split second on games that are quite graphics intensive for my system.

Its been frustrating me a lot so I reinstalled and fully updated windows 7. The GPU drivers are all up to date also.

I've attached the SF file that is required and would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks for your time

A:BSOD whilst playing various games. Also happens when not playing games

Welcome to the Forum.

Just to make a note, you are having lot of different codes:

Code:
BugCheck 4E, {9a, 1c2cb0, 3, 0}
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800030c5e4e}
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800033f55b0, fffff8800e164e00, 0}
BugCheck A, {5a31618, 2, 1, fffff800030e80d8}
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
BugCheck D1, {5b, 2, 0, fffff88000e11993}
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800033db5b0, fffff8800b079f40, 0}
BugCheck D1, {5b, 2, 0, fffff88000e78993}
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8800144b039, fffff880037473d8, fffff88003746c30}
BugCheck 19, {3, fffffa8011ca7f40, fffffa8011ca7fb0, fffffa8011ca7f40}
Free up the start up:
Startup Programs - Change
Your antivirus is the only thing that's really needed there.

Run a system file check and disk check on your Hard drives:
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Disk Check

Trend Micro can be a cause of BSOD's. Uninstall for testing purpose.
Sony Firmware Extension Parser driver - 2007 version has BSOD issues in Win7
Western Digital SCSI Arcitecture Model (SAM) WDM driver [br] 2008 driver version has known BSOD issues in Windows

Uninstall the above software using the free version of Revo Uninstaller. While uninstalling a software, opt for advance uninstall. This allows you to remove and delete registry left over of a stubborn program. Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Use Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make a full scan separately:
Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows
Malwarebytes Free
Do not start the free trial, un-tick that option.

Make scans with:
Kaspersky TDSSKiller - TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US
ESET online scanner - Online Virus Scanner Eset

Test RAM with memtest86+:
RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Pay close attention to part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors"

Bugcheck

Code:
Built by: 7601.18113.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533
Debug session time: Sat Jul 13 05:52:07.477 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:01:59.710
BugCheck 4E, {9a, 1c2cb0, 3, 0}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_SEGMENT::SafeUnlockPages+31 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_9a
PROCESS_NAME: dxhr.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sat Jul 13 04:49:27.394 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:45:15.627
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800030c5e4e}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSignalSynchronizationObject+4e )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: ZeroConfigServ
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sat Jul 13 03:59:20.770 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:01:07.613
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800033f55b0, fffff8800e164e00, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ObDereferenceSecurityDescriptor+20 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: ZeroConfigServ
Debug session time: Sat Jul 13 01:49:52.769 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:33:15.002
BugCheck A, {5a31618, 2, 1, fffff800030e80d8}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiTryUnwaitThread+28 )
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
Debug session time: Fri Jul 12 17:07:27.471 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:04:09.705
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NETwNs64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NETwNs64.sys
Probably caused by : nwifi.sys ( nwifi!Etw... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297156-bsod-whilst-playing-various-games-also-happens-when-not-playing-games.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Hello sevenforums Community since about month im getting Bluescreens which never happened before in years It usually get the when i watch streams on twitch while games : or 0x00007A (LoL) videos STOP BSOD playing playing Error which didnt happen since BSOD while playing videos or playing games (LoL) Error STOP : 0x00007A week on my account though or currently while playing League of Legends But they dont come every game so i can for example play games in a row and nothing happens or i get one them in one game Also they can come at any game time It is kind of random to me how they appear The last two days I got about so i really need help from u guys In the last two weeks i always got this message STOP x A xFFFF FC xFFFFFFFFC E x A xFFFFF A B BE without a sound and the pc didnt instantly reboot But the last days the Blackscreen stayed like second so i couldnt see the error message on it so i dont know if the error changed but there was this buzzing sound I really appreciate help and sorry for my english skills

A:BSOD while playing videos or playing games (LoL) Error STOP : 0x00007A

Code:
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
BugCheck D1, {44, 2, 0, fffff8800406a8c1}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
Probably caused by : athrx.sys ( athrx+5c8c1 )
Do you have the Atheros Network Adapter installed on your PC? If so, please update it and let us know.
The other dmp file wasn't too helpful - not sure if it was my windbg or if it was just corrupted.

Also can you run chkdsk?
Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/362096-bsod-while-playing-videos-playing-games-lol-error-stop-0x00007a.html
Relevancy 65.79%

The title speaks for itself, i have dump files listed below, and i would really like to fix this problem. Thank you in advance.

A:BSOD playing some games/recently playing FIFA World

Welcome.

Code:
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Debug session time: Wed Jun 25 18:40:06.502 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:09.767
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007fe08f8, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD
PROCESS_NAME: System
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sun Jun 22 03:33:23.804 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:06.240
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007be55d8, 0, 0}
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Wed Jun 18 15:45:19.162 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:07.333
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007b727c8, 0, 0}

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try: Stop 124 - What it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335792-bsod-playing-some-games-recently-playing-fifa-world.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I just updated and rebuilt my PC and have reinstalled Win bit and am constantly getting a BSOD while using the PC Specifically while downloading installing playing games I have also had the error occur just while surfing the internet From the program Blue Screen Viewer it seems to be caused by ntoskrnl exe f c BSOD 0x00000007F games/playing downloading internet games/using and or ntoskrnl exe e I can BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F not find any solution to fix this issue I have updated drivers I have ran the Microsoft memory checker I have changed out my memory tried other video cards tried two different wireless network cards now on wired connection I even changed motherboards got the errors on both SSD and HDD The only things I haven't changed out is the PS and CPU since I am using the PC to write this I am ruling out the CPU as the issue I have used Memtest and prime to test the memory BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F and CPU nothing is coming back with errors or issues I did run driver verifier and got two dmp files for some specific files but not sure what to do with those now They are included in the attachement It seems to be software driver issue but I can not figure it out Any help would be great thanks

A:BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F

Welcome
Your reports are not definitive and educated guess says that this is the cause of your problem
What is the asushwio.sys file?
Make a system restore point and then uninstall the associated software or update driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/243293-bsod-downloading-games-playing-games-using-internet-0x00000007f.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi Guys,

I have issues with my desktop. I randomly get the bsod (kernel data inpage error). I thought it started after I installes the new ATI drivers. So I tried older drivers but without any result. After that I thought it was an issues with Win 7 64bit. So I installed 32bit. But still I get the bsdod.

can you please help?

Win 7 32 bit
oem original
hardware about two years old.
I have a new installed os.The old one started giving trouble after 2 years.

A:BSOD randomly after playing games or playing movies )

SP1 isn't installed, please do the following:

Quote:
Installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1
1. Visit the PC manufacturer's website and update ALL drivers. DO NOT use Windows Update or the "Update drivers" function of Device Manager.
2. Check Device Manager for any unknown/disabled devices - if there are unknown/disabled devices, fix them with the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website (not the PC Manufacturer)
3. Visit Windows Update and get all updates (may take repeated visits)
4. Visit Windows Update and get Service Pack 1 (usually under Important Updates). Read these notes for installing SP1: Steps to follow before you install Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 from the Microsoft Download Center
5. Visit Windows Update and get any other available updates. May take repeated visits, but keep it up until you get several "Windows is updated" results.
If you're having difficulties with installing a Service Pack, please use the SURTool from this link: What is the System Update Readiness Tool?
Also, check out this troubleshooting link from Microsoft: Troubleshoot problems installing Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2

I have had limited success in installing updates/Service Packs when using a "clean boot". I suspect that I'm just bypassing the problem - and that it can come back to bite me in the butt later on.

You have an 802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card. Win7 doesn't like these devices. They will rapidly spit out BSOD's if using Vista-era drivers. Here's my rant about these devices:

Quote:
I do not recommend using wireless USB devices. Especially in Win7 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 - and using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win7 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems.

Quote:
Please uninstall all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
Then, download and install a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Uninstall". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's. If this is the case for you, post back and we'll give further instructions for safely removing it.

If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

STOP 0x7A specifically refers to a problem with a missing Service Pack ( BSOD Index )
The c000009d parameter means DEVICE_NOT_CONNECTED
And the memory dump suggests that there might be a hardware problem with the hard drive.
Just to be sure, please run this free hard drive diagnostic: Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

Microsoft Security Essentials dynamic driver showed up in the memory dump. I'd suggest:
- downloading a fresh copy
- uninstalling the current copy
- installing the freshly downloaded copy and IMMEDIATELY updating it
- perform a full system scan.

The following info is just F... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233458-bsod-randomly-after-playing-games-playing-movies.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello guys So here is my issue i dont really know how to specific it further then this still hope it will help I have been getting BSOD for a flash playing When BSOD player. playing games and while now and it's getting to the point BSOD When playing games and playing flash player. i cant do a single thing on the computer I did the config for dumps and so on and ended up with this RAR file with all the info i assume I mostly get the bluescreen when i try to watch anime etc on googlechrome It never BSOD When playing games and playing flash player. works it's a matter of seconds before the BSOD comes But when watching it on other browsers like opera it works just fine quot mostly quot even there it bluescreens from time to time And then there is when it's most fatal Playing onlinegames Whenever I play online games like World of warcraft League BSOD When playing games and playing flash player. of Legends Heroes of Neweart etc etc etc i risk getting bluescreens It differs very much from game to game how often the bluescreens appear and it seems to not be preformance related since sometimes i play constantly for hours when maxing out games and pushing the computer to it's limits when it comes to frames And still the bluescreen lies in dorment waiting for a more suitable interrupt for me From the looks of it the bluescreen is related mostly to my operatingsystem more then commponents after i looked at the dumpfiles via quot Bluescreenviewer quot I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this and i hope you guys can help me with this also this is my first post so I maybe did this typical quot bad thread quot Still i hope this will get me atleast closer to the solution of this current hell of bluescreens

A:BSOD When playing games and playing flash player.

Hello Simon, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by afterwards to further help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/317362-bsod-when-playing-games-playing-flash-player.html
Relevancy 64.93%

A friend of mine is having bsod issues when playing certain games, example:

Rainbox six siege,
Battlefield One (BETA)
and a few others.

Wondering if anyone can give us a clue as to the cause.

Windows Format is done, but to no avail, memtest has been run, and disk checked.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/62517-bsod-when-playing-games-intensive-games-0x00000124.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello, first time poster looking for help as I can't diagnose my issue after trying numerous things. Currently when I play a game the BSOD happens randomly, I can go a whole day without it, or it can happen frequently. It happens the most when I close or exit a game, then it'll kick to a blue screen.

I really appreciate what you guys do and I hope I followed all the instructions right on how to post my logs and stuff, here's the attachment and some basic system specs:

I have reinstalled to this computer numerous times.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad q9550 @ 2.83 ghz

GPU: Radeon HD 5770

Mem: 4 Gigs of Memory

Motherboard: p5n32-e sli nforce 680i chipset

A:BSOD Playing various games, closing games, no overheating.

Before we can even begin to find the underlying cause you need to update the following drivers. Especially asacpi.sys. Yours is from 2005

Code:
ASACPI.sys 3/27/2005 10:30:36 PM
Lycosa.sys 1/18/2008 4:51:42 AM
nvm62x64.sys 10/17/2008 5:01:06 PM
netr28x.sys 2/25/2009 11:02:09 PM
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
Driver Reference Table

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227012-bsod-playing-various-games-closing-games-no-overheating.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hello guys, my new PC had BSOD when playing games or playing music with window media player,
can somebody help me out? Thanks a lot

System Specs has been updated.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3076

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8007C307C8
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

debug-meteor5210-xxxx.zip

A:BSOD when playing games or playing music

Hello and welcome meteor mate I know I can dig them out of the debug stuff but some system specs are needed mate for starters
System Info - See Your System Specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337434-bsod-when-playing-games-playing-music.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hey guys,

I am getting Bluescreens while using 3d Applications. I recieved this data from analysis:

==================================================
Dump File : 101712-19188-01.dmp
Crash Time : 17.10.2012 21:40:13
Bug Check String : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug Check Code : 0x000000d1
Parameter 1 : 00000003`02010010
Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000002
Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000
Parameter 4 : fffff880`061baf55
Caused By Driver : dxgmms1.sys
Caused By Address : dxgmms1.sys+9f55
File Description :
Product Name :
Company :
File Version :
Processor : x64
Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7efc0
Stack Address 1 :
Stack Address 2 :
Stack Address 3 :
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\101712-19188-01.dmp
Processors Count : 6
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 7601
Dump File Size : 275.672

I just got the PC back from repairing. The expert did exchange PSU, RAM and Motherboard. Drivers are up to date as far as I know. Can you help me?

A:BSOD while using Blender and UDK, error 0x000000d1

Give this a try. 1st run this, and get rid of the (AMD-Display) : Driver leftover uninstall:Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Then
Update graphics drivers:
AMD :AMD Driver Autodetect
As well you may want to run this : Graphics: Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark (Do the above Graphics test only with the latest drivers, and then Run it until the temperatures stop increasing; should be less then 10 minutes. If you don't see any crazy glitches or distortion on the screen, The test most likely passed. Take note if the Temperature gets too high, or you see Visual artifact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to stop the test.)

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.16384 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Skyler\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.149\101712-19188-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (6 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17944.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e64000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`030a8670
Debug session time: Wed Oct 17 14:38:36.491 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:39:41.677
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {302010010, 2, 0, fffff880061baf55}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidSchiProcessCompletedQueuePacketInternal+2d )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

5: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000302010010, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff880061baf55, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80003112100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800031121c0
0000000302010010 Nonpaged pool

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

FAULTING_IP:
dxgmms1!VidSchiProcessCompletedQueuePacketInternal+2d
fffff880`061baf55 488b7e10 mov rdi,qword ptr [rsi+10h]

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1

PROCESS_NAME: FlashPlayerPlu

TAG_NOT_DEFINED_c000000f: FFFFF880030B7FB0

TRAP_FRAME: fffff880030b77d0 -- (.trap 0xfffff880030b77d0)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values ma... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259238-bsod-while-using-blender-udk-error-0x000000d1.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello So first of all I am not a computer wizard Some terms I might not understand as i've never had a problem like this before but i'll try to enlist as much information as possible Since last friday or so i've suddenly encountered a BSOD Now i've had them before and it was only once After a reboot it usually never happend again and everything was cool But since friday they popped up again Mainly during playing Battlefield but i've also had it happen during Dragon Ball Xenoverse I've had multiple BSOD errors which are - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - BAD POOL HEADER - MEMORY MANAGEMENT - SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - APC INDEX MISMATCH Now if it were one I might've been able to pinpoint the issue but They're constantly different errors that happen Now to explain a bit more in detail how it goes So i'm just playing a match of Battlefield After minutes give or take it'll bring me to the multiple inside listed BSOD so playing games, far errors, BSOD 5 blue screen After processing whatever it has to process computer shuts down and it starts to restart At this point it will be stuck in an infinite restart loop where my monitor will not display anything as well It just says it's not connected to something which it clearly is After manually closing and rebooting i'll have to do this a few times or mess with the HDMI a little bit before I get my monitor to pop up again Once that happens I get stuck in the beginning screen where you can see your HDD SSD installed It won't go further than that unless I hit F There have been times where I had to go into BIOS and revert it to default settings as well even though I never change a thing in there but it worked Then it reboots back up as usual Very rarely i'll get an instant BSOD when it logged in but that only happens rarely Now the solutions i've been trying - Deleted graphics drivers all of them and reinstalled them Did not work - BSOD playing games, so far 5 multiple BSOD errors, listed inside Out of frustration reinstalled Windows Did not fix anything - Brought him in to a shop The BSOD's never appeared there and seemingly there's nothing wrong within the system according to him - Went BSOD playing games, so far 5 multiple BSOD errors, listed inside to my parents house to test there since I do not have a car Played games there no BSOD I BSOD playing games, so far 5 multiple BSOD errors, listed inside got the hope that maybe it was fixed but then I returned home tried it out and after or so minutes of playing Battlefield BSOD This time it gave me the IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL amp BAD POOL HEADER errors I've even been paranoid enough to think that it might be external hardware that is causing it Like my headset or speakers or SOMETHING that was different when I brought it to the shop or when I was home at my parents house Is that even possible It's good to know that i've had my current video card since release of the GTX and it never caused any sort of problem before Here are two dump errors I cannot show the others as they occured before I reinstalled Win so I do not have those dump files anymore but here are two of the most recent ones In case system specs are needed System Spec Computer type PC Desktop OS Windows x CPU Intel Core i GHz Motherboard Alienware JNH CPU Memory GB DDR MHz Graphics Card s MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX MSI I'm pretty desperate at this moment so any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks for the read

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/69330-bsod-playing-games-so-far-5-multiple-bsod-errors-listed-inside.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Short version My BSOD games, with 2 Random when Starcraft persistant playing BSOD PC is getting a BSOD at random times when full screen gaming The BSOD screen says the video card times out Long Version I have a gaming PC that a friend generously gave me when he built a new one It's worked great but in November Random BSOD when playing games, persistant BSOD with Starcraft 2 the Tagan Random BSOD when playing games, persistant BSOD with Starcraft 2 ITZ watt power supply died He had planned to do SLI and never did so during Neweggs holiday sale I Random BSOD when playing games, persistant BSOD with Starcraft 2 picked up a Corsair Enthusiast Series TX thinking it should be sufficient Everything has run smoothly with the new PSU except for the fact that when playing games like Torchlight and Starcraft my machine will BSOD I had random BSOD's with Starcraft and then suddenly had nights in a row with no problems and then today it keeps crashing at the same spot in the campaign There is little consistency to the crashes other than that and under normal operations like email web browsing etc it has only BSOD'd once and that was during a youtube video My first thought is that the one thing that has changed recently is the PSU and prior to that I only recall a rare crash here and there I thought maybe my new PSU wasn't good enough but everything I've read online about the requirements for the GTX including the manual say watt minimum and I exceed that Here is a list of things I have tried - Updated video card and mobo drivers I have also uninstalled the nvidia drivers run Driver Sweeper in safe mode and reinstalled drivers in normal mode - Ran GPU-Z to look at temperatures and ran OCCT to stress test the GPU and GPU Ram - Ran memtest for hours passes - Tried running the video card in another PCI-E slot - Tried running games at lower graphical settings with no success - Currently running Driver Verifier I'm maybe hours in and plan to let it run - So far it hasn't caused a BSOD - I also found a link talking about the TDR errors with Windows and added items to the registry that were supposed to help give the video card seconds to catch up but Starcraft still froze up so I have since removed the registry items I added - Run error-checking via Windows on both HDD - I have not done any overclocking I think my video card comes with some overclocked settings but in the bios the clock speed is the lowest it can go That's all I can think of right now hope I didn't forget anything Any help is most appreciated Attached is the SF Diagnostic zip I have Bluescreen Viewer installed just not sure what the best way is to post it I only have mini dumps right now because when I installed CCleaner it removed them All dumps were from trying to play the mission Supernova in Starcraft I have since uninstalled CCleaner for now to be sure I keep the minidumps intact

A:Random BSOD when playing games, persistant BSOD with Starcraft 2

Hello Haze.

Click Start.
In the search bar, Typr "services.msc" without quotes.
Click the resulting link.
When the windoe will appear, scroll down to "nvidea update service daemon"
Then do it:
Does it change the situation anyhow? Let us know.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/273652-random-bsod-when-playing-games-persistant-bsod-starcraft-2-a.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I keep getting BSODs when I play games for a short while At first I thought when BSOD says ntoskrnl.exe games. BSOD BlueScreenView caused playing it was a bad installation of Windows BSOD when playing games. BlueScreenView says ntoskrnl.exe caused BSOD so I did a clean format full of my SSD and a clean install of Windows Ultimate x Installation failed quite a few times before finally succeeding Tried another copy of Windows same install failures I finally finished reinstalling Windows on my PC I suspected the RAM to be at fault so I ran MemTest and found a ton of errors Upon closer inspection of the BIOS settings I found that my board was clocking my ram in Auto mode at mhz instead of the factory mhz Corsair Vengeance LP DDR CAS on Asus Sabertooth Z I updated my BIOS to the latest as of this posting and I still have to manually set the memory frequencies for it to run at mhz Everything seemed fine for a few hours running prime I supposed my PC was fine now after that clean install of Windows but a few minutes into playing Battlefield I BSOD I am no pro at reading dump files and I was hoping someone could help me isolate the sources of my BSODs I've attached the minidump files for each BSOD below Thanks

A:BSOD when playing games. BlueScreenView says ntoskrnl.exe caused BSOD

My system specs are:

Intel Core i7-3770
Asus Sabertooth Z77
Corsair Vengeance Low Profile DDR3 @1600mhz CAS9
Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB SSD (boot, Battlefield 3, Microsoft Office)
Asus DirectCUII GTX 670
Thermaltake Toughpower 1200 watt
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
Cyborg RAT7 Mouse

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/240280-bsod-when-playing-games-bluescreenview-says-ntoskrnl-exe-caused-bsod.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi guys I badly need your hours. is computer No BSOD playing games when idle. for when BSOD help I started BSOD when computer is idle. No BSOD when playing games for hours. getting BSOD two weeks ago As far as I can remember the first time I had a BSOD was on the day I installed Max Payne BSOD when computer is idle. No BSOD when playing games for hours. I read somewhere that the some guy had also this problem when he installed max payne There were two occasions that I got a BSOD upon starting Max Payne But lately I'm getting BSOD when doing low-load stuffs like browsing with no other apps opened I've already done memtest with passes with no errors I'm hours prime stable I just don't get it I've manually set my timings for my ram I'm not doing any overclock Everything is on stock settings Can someone please take a look on my attachment Any help will be gladly appreciated Thank you so much Oh btw here's my system specs Win bit I - k at stock Maximus IV Extreme G Skill gb OCZ gb SSD Kingwin Lazer w psu GTX at stock

A:BSOD when computer is idle. No BSOD when playing games for hours.

@writhziden can you please help me?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/238361-bsod-when-computer-idle-no-bsod-when-playing-games-hours.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I have a 1 year old Toshiba Satellite A660:
i5-450m
Windows 7 Home premium 64bit OEM original install
4GB of ram
Geforce 330m 1GB

Recently while gaming I've been experiencing BSODs and on the blue screen it'll say something about DPC. I'm not sure what's causing this and in reliability moniter it'll usually have something about Windows failing a bugcheck a minute or so before the BSOD the bugcheck states:
The bugcheck was: 0x000000b8 (0xfffffa800a2b1b60, 0xfffff880033ddfc0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)

attached is the zip file as per stickied thread

EDIT: Tried reinstalling graphics card drivers, did not solve BSOD

A:BSOD while playing a variety of games, BSOD references DPC

Before I get into anything too fancy, could you do me a favor and just reinstall your graphics driver here?
It's the faulting driver in 90% of these dumps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/187603-bsod-while-playing-variety-games-bsod-references-dpc.html
Relevancy 60.63%

My blue screens seem to happen when I am playing games I have attached some logs and the zip file be BsOD different seem to codes playing BSOD - troubles games while using the tool in the instructions I have tried to upgrade my bios and my video card drivers without any luck I would be grateful for any suggestions or help thanks Tim windows version Windows Service Pack build windows dir C Windows Hardware ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC SABERTOOTH Z CPU GenuineIntel Intel R Core BSOD troubles seem to be while playing games - different BsOD codes TM i - K CPU GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM total Crash Dump Analysis lt B gt Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Mon PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe BSOD troubles seem to be while playing games - different BsOD codes nt x BC Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF xFFFFF D D x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Mon PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlmp exe nt KeBugCheckEx x Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF xFFFFF D D x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sat AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x BC Bugcheck code x x xFFFFF A E B xFFFFF A E xFFFFF A E B Error BAD POOL HEADER file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that a pool header is corrupt This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem This might be a case of memory corruption More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers not because of faulty RAM modules The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Thu AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x BC Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF FFFA B xFFFFF FC x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module dxgmms sys dxgmms x Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF xFFFFF B BD x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system drivers dxgmms... Read more

A:BSOD troubles seem to be while playing games - different BsOD codes

Hello, tbrown26. I will try to help you with this.

None of your dump files were overly definitive, as usual. The first thing I would like you to do is fill out your system specs in detail. Sometimes we have to look up a component and Manufacturer and model number helps us to do that.
Please fill out your System Specs

Information
Your System Specs will help us to help you, and doing it in this manner will make them available to all helpers in every post and keep us from hunting for them. We ask that you fill them out in as much detail as possible including Desktop or Laptop, Model number if it is an OEM computer and all components with the Manufacturer and Model number if possible.

If you will go to your last post and click the 'System Specs' in the bottom left of the post, you will find a link to update your system specs. Please fill those out in as much detail as possible, making sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you would like to know what we would like, you can click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post to see mine. If you do not know what your components are, this will help you accomplish this task. System Info - See Your System Specs

After completing that please open a elevated command prompt ( click start, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd entry and select run as administrator) in the black box that opens, copy/paste sfc /scannow. If you decide to type it, notice the space between the sfc and the /. It is a system file checker which will scan your system files and attempt to correct any missing or corrupt files. What we want are the results to say windows found no integrity violations. If it says files were found but could not be repaired, close the box, reboot and run it again, after opening the administrative command prompt. You may have to reboot and run it three times for it to repair all system files. If it can't repair them after 3 reboots, let us know.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/353238-bsod-troubles-seem-while-playing-games-different-bsod-codes.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hey I have a problem with my pc I got a few weeks ago It keeps getting the bsod and turning on and off randomly at times I use it mostly to play games and watch youtube , twitch ext.

also internet can sometimes crash pointing this out

Bsod can happen when playing a game and when on the web sometimes it wont even show the blue screen and will just restart

sometimes it can run hours without any problem

I don't know if I'm installing drives worng for my card but its getting to the point where im going to lost it
I have tested
Ram tested did 2 passes

hope you guys can help

(More Bsod updated)
(even more updated)

A:BSOD When playing games random Bsod messages

No Windows Updates installed. Most systems have 70 to 140 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Don't worry about the specific number, it's just important that you have checked and installed any updates that were available (and didn't experience any errors).

You have a 802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card:

I do not recommend using wireless USB network devices. Especially in Win8/8.1 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 and later systems - using older drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have the latest Win8/8.1 drivers - DO NOT use older drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

This device is disabled. Is this deliberate? If so, why?

Multiple Card Reader USB Device USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_MULTIPLE&PROD_CARD__READER&REV_1.00\058F63666438&0 This device is disabled.

Please enable the device and then ensure that it's drivers are fully updated to the latest, Win8.1 compatible version. Then feel free to disable it again if you'd like.

Out of 14 memory dumps there were 8 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- dirt/dust/hair/fur/crud inside the case. Blow out the case/vents with canned air (DO NOT use an air compressor or vacuum as they can cause damage to the system)
- missing Windows Updates
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers), older systems, or even pirated systems
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

Please get a head start on the hardware diagnostics - they are located here: Hardware Diagnostics

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems.

NOTE: these symptoms were from the previous release of OverDrive. The new release uses the same driver name, but is dated from 4 November 2013.

Please un-install all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Un-install a program
Then, download (but DO NOT install) a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure - Sysnative Forums

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Un-install". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's. If this is the case for you, post back and we'll give further instructions for safely removing it.

If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

Please uninstall Speedfan as it's drivers date from 2012

Beyond this I have these 4 suggestions:
1. Get ALL available Windows Updates. It may take several trips to ge... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/57878-bsod-when-playing-games-random-bsod-messages.html
Relevancy 60.63%

NOTE DM log collector seem to be getting stuck when collecting msinfo nfo so the attached file can be incomplete Please let me know if BSOD BSOD Update; playing Windows when games on it can take longer than minutes to collect this data so i will run the program again BSOD It started at around January th - basically when i shoot down the system theres a suprisingly short windows BSOD on Windows Update; BSOD when playing games update Then whenever i boot the PC and it starts to configure the update bluescreen pops up with an error code x E and i have to use system recovery BSOD on Windows Update; BSOD when playing games to succesfully run the system BSOD Ive never fixed BSOD on Windows Update; BSOD when playing games it and it occures since i bought the PC When i play games and very rarely when using internet browser my PC is getting random freezes display driver errors monitor is turning off and of course sometimes BSODs happen Ive tried several different drivers memory hdd tests temperatures stress tests different monitors and GPUs and plugging out in hardware inside the PC case then i gave up So basically all the BSODs listed in a ZIP file until January th are related to this problem

A:BSOD on Windows Update; BSOD when playing games

At this state make a backup of all your files and re-install windows.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/359203-bsod-windows-update-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.63%

hi.
my laptop started to bsod after power failure.
since then my laptop got random bsod.
after bsod i cant startup my laptop.
need to wait about 1-2 hours to boot.

laptop specs:
intel i7-3610QM
nvidia geforce GTX 660M/2gb DDR5
RAM 8GB DDR3
HDD 750 gb 7200 rpm

i need some helps

thanks

A:BSOD after playing games + Random BSOD on startup

Welcome

Your dumps don't have a probable cause, keep blaming windows files (Not true causes)

Since everything was fine with the laptop before the power failure, your best bet would be to dismantle and reconnect all the hardware components (if you're good with it) and do a fresh install of windows on your laptop

Fill in your specs and the make of the laptop
→ System Info - See Your System Specs

See if any of these tutorials are helpful to you
→ Troubleshooting Windows 7 Failure to Boot
→ Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7
→ Clean Install : Factory COA Activation Key
→ Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7
→ Clean Install Windows 7
→ SSD / HDD : Optimize for Windows Reinstallation

Good luck

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257533-bsod-after-playing-games-random-bsod-startup.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I was playing Skyrim and then I hit Esc to go do something and then when I came back to my PC and sat down to play again it BSOD. Its BSOD before but I fixed it by unistalling Windows 7 and reinstalling it. Its been almost a year with out a BSOD. Now its BSODing randomly and sometimes one after another within 2-20min. I replaced my RAM in the past and that helped and also my Graphics card in the past. Im thinking it might be my graphics card. I noticed they stopped making it recently so maybe they stopped with updates too. I don't know. Just want to get my PC running smooth again.

A:BSOD while playing video games, and ever since that BSOD onsimpletasks

Your zip file doesn't contain all the information we request on the article here. Please make sure to have as many items as you can in the zip file. The most crucial items are the minidump files.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272152-bsod-while-playing-video-games-ever-since-bsod-onsimpletasks.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Not sure what is going wrong with my comp, i recently over clocked it and set it to 4.0GHz if that helps?

A:BSOD whilst playing Games, also sometimes just randomly BSOD

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

BCP2: FFFFFA800881A038
BCP3: 00000000BE000000
BCP4: 000000000100110A
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\011015-18454-01.dmp
C:\Users\Hayden\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-17960332-0.sysdata.xml

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/357932-bsod-whilst-playing-games-also-sometimes-just-randomly-bsod.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi there,
I have uploaded my BSOD debug file below if anybody can look at it and tell me what's wrong that'd be great.
Thanks for the help
AVIRAJ-PC-28_03_2015_204845_02.zip

A:BSOD Various BSOD's whlst playing games/other tasks

Hi Aviraj & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analysed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints the driver/function that caused the problem.
Let's check the stack -

Code:
7: kd> knL
# Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
00 ffffd002`01ea7970 fffff801`ae339456 nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip+0x12
01 ffffd002`01ea79a0 fffff801`ae2e2280 nt!MmZeroPageThread+0xc36
02 ffffd002`01ea7b80 fffff801`ae360fc6 nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x58
03 ffffd002`01ea7be0 00000000`00000000 nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16

So, we see that the system was waiting to get a lock on a resource but sadly it was not fulfilled and hence the system crashed . Sadly, the dump file failed to capture the culprit in this case.

Below is a list of 3rd party drivers present on your system -

Code:
**************************Sun Mar 29 01:32:09.109 2015 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
AsUpIO.sys Tue Aug 3 08:17:59 2010 (4C57835F)
ASUSFILTER.sys Tue Sep 20 21:16:33 2011 (4E78B559)
amd_sata.sys Wed Apr 11 20:10:24 2012 (4F8597D8)
amd_xata.sys Wed Apr 11 20:10:27 2012 (4F8597DB)
AiChargerPlus.sys Thu Apr 19 06:47:35 2012 (4F8F67AF)
btfilter.sys Fri Jun 29 12:30:07 2012 (4FED5277)
AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 15:24:47 2012 (5034AC67)
athw8x.sys Thu Jan 17 14:45:39 2013 (50F7C13B)
ndisrd.sys Thu Feb 21 08:10:15 2013 (5125890F)
RTCore64.sys Mon Mar 11 11:02:06 2013 (513D6C56)
ScpVBus.sys Mon May 6 03:01:26 2013 (5186CFAE)
Rt630x64.sys Fri Jun 21 14:59:10 2013 (51C41CE6)
asmtxhci.sys Sat Aug 17 00:58:42 2013 (520E7D6A)
asmthub3.sys Sat Aug 17 00:58:54 2013 (520E7D76)
exfat.SYS Thu Aug 22 17:10:18 2013 (5215F8A2)
asstor64.sys Mon Sep 16 14:09:08 2013 (5236C3AC)
RTKVHD64.sys Wed May 14 15:58:52 2014 (53734564)
mwac.sys Wed Jun 18 07:37:00 2014 (53A0F444)
mbam.sys Wed Sep 3 23:20:25 2014 (540754E1)
nvhda64v.sys Thu Oct 9 22:32:27 2014 (5436BFA3)
nvvad64v.sys Thu Nov 20 21:03:54 2014 (546E09E2)
MBAMSwissArmy.sys Fri Jan 9 08:15:43 2015 (54AF40D7)
NvStreamKms.sys Mon Feb 23 05:54:10 2015 (54EA732A)
SCDEmu.SYS Sat Feb 28 08:50:51 2015 (54F13413)
nvlddmkm.sys Fri Mar 13 21:09:56 2015 (550304CC)
nvvadarm.sys Fri Mar 13 21:45:56 2015 (55030D3C)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_sata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_xata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btfilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athw8x.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ndisrd.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTCore64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ScpVBus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtxhci.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmthub3.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=exfat.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asstor64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwac.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mbam.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvhda64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvvad64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MBAMSwissArmy.sys
http... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/63718-bsod-various-bsods-whlst-playing-games-other-tasks.html
Relevancy 60.2%

System specs:
Windows 7 Professional X64
XFX GTX275 896MB 670M xXx
Intel Core™ 2 Quad Q9400
Kingston 2 GB DDR3-1333
Seagate Barracuda 500GB S-ATA II interface 7200rpm
Zalman ZM850-HP 850 Watt Ultra Quiet Heatpipe Cooled PSU
MSI P7N2 Diamond

Memcheck runs fine for hourssssss without errors. I've tested another GTX275, unfortunately same result (used to be a SLI rig, so I had another one lying around). Also tested each RAM module seperatly, also no difference.

The harddrive is brand new, and so is the motherboard (got it via RMA after my previous died).

Windows installation is pretty much nearly a clean install, 3 days old. Re-installing no effect either.

Latest nvidia drivers via the nvidia website. DirectX 9.0c.

Attached 2 dumps.

Note: Not always does a BSOD appear, sometimes the screen simply freezes, without a BSOD.

A:BSOD during graphical operations (Blender, but also YouTube videos)

Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

Quote:
A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress

Some generic advice.

If you are overclocking STOP. Return to the default settings at least for now.
If you are running a RAID update its driver.
You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/219390-bsod-during-graphical-operations-blender-but-also-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I have been getting BSOD frequently. It usually only happens when I am playing games such as: Rust and League of Legends. I get them multiple times a day.

A:BSOD when playing games

Hi rumbleiv.

It appears that it is BSODing not only in games but also in other applications too (like Skype); and with various different bugcheck codes.

Code:

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeWaitForMultipleObjects+bb )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002e7f6ca, fffff88008217760, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiCommitThreadWait+2aa )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002f0114e}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
Probably caused by : amdppm.sys ( amdppm+37f2 )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002eb014e}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiUnlockProtoPoolPage+42 )

---------
Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

If it does not show any error, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/319749-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey,

everytime when I am playing high requesting games (GTA V, Call of Duty Black Ops 3) after a while there is a BSOD 
I don't know how to fix it, please help me

I attached a picture.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/599082/bsod-when-playing-games/
Relevancy 60.2%

Can anyone read the dump file here, because every time I play a game, in a while, my computer will get a black screen and suddenly restarting. Thank you so much for everyone help in advance

A:BSOD Playing various games after a while

Start with updating Windows, you're a long way behind.
Updating the system solves a lot of problems and may also solve yours if you're lucky.

Code:
OS Version: 6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
Hotfix(s): 2 Hotfix(s) Installed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/388244-bsod-playing-various-games-after-while.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Lately my computer has been producing BSOD's while playing games error x d if i'm not mistaken I can watch series both HD and non-HD for days straight but when I play a game like Cod or Guitar Hero I usually get a BSOD after about - minutes Also my CPU fan is failing right now while it did work when I booted up my games playing while BSOD PC which probably means it has something to do with my CPU overheating I already switched my GTX graphics card with an old GTX graphics card but that didnt fix the problem which means it probably isnt my GPU BSOD while playing games The Gamecube wii emulator Dolphin gave me a BSOD after minutes of playing and as far as I know dolphin is way more intensive than guitar hero or cod because its an emulator I also converted a - minute video with a video converter so I could watch it on my phone which didnt give me a BSOD Hot CPU tester pro though did give me a BsoD after minutes while running the CPU burn-in tool running on thread i couldnt select more threads because i used the lite version instead of the full paid program The SF diagnostics tool dumps are inserted as an attachment any help would be grateful Youfreaker

A:BSOD while playing games

Quote: Originally Posted by youfreaker

Lately my computer has been producing BSOD's while playing games (error 0x000000d1 if i'm not mistaken). I can watch series (both HD and non-HD) for days straight, but when I play a game like Cod4 or Guitar Hero, I usually get a BSOD after about 30-60 minutes. Also, my CPU fan is failing right now, while it did work when I booted up my PC, which probably means it has something to do with my CPU (overheating?). I already switched my GTX 460 graphics card with an old GTX 280 graphics card, but that didnt fix the problem which means it probably isnt my GPU. The Gamecube/wii emulator Dolphin gave me a BSOD after 2 minutes of playing, and as far as I know dolphin is way more intensive than guitar hero or cod 4 because its an emulator. I also converted a 15-20 minute video with a video converter so I could watch it on my phone, which didnt give me a BSOD. Hot CPU tester pro 4 though did give me a BsoD after 30 minutes while running the CPU burn-in tool (running on 1 thread, i couldnt select more threads because i used the lite version instead of the full paid program).

The SF diagnostics tool dumps are inserted as an attachment.

any help would be grateful.

Youfreaker

I would definitely say you need to replace that cpu and/or gpu fan(whichever is applicable); because if it only works at certain times; the times that it is not working can cause damage to the processor and or the component(s) that are beneath the cpu socket where the cpu chip is. I believe it is just about a certainty that a failing cpu fan can cause damage to the processor chip due to it being exposed to too much heat. And oh yea; last but not the least; a overheating/overheated cpu can definitely cause the system to crash and/or just shut down entirely at which point i would not only replace the fan; but take the time to blow out any dust etc that has accumulated inside the case; as dust and dirt will act as a blanket and will trap heat in and wont allow the components to breathe easily even with a fan

EDIT: in the post; at the bottom did you mean CPU or GPU?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/316358-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I recently changed my XFX 6850 to a MSI Twin Frozr II 560 TI Factory OC and have been getting random BSODs. I've tried updating my drivers, reinstalling them, and reseating the card. I've also been getting blue, green, purple fuzz all over my screen which causes my computer to freeze for a few seconds. When this happens, a pop up appears sayings that Nvidia Windows Kernel Drivers have stopped responding and successfully restarted.

Here are the minidump files:

A:BSOD while playing games.

Before we begin can you please post this: Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/279141-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

My computer will regularly crash when playing CPU/GPU intensive games.

What was the original installed OS on the system?: Windows 7 Ultimate
Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?: OEM purchased from retailer then installed on a computer I built
Approximate age of system (hardware): 5 years old
Approximate age of OS installation (if you know): 2012?
Have you re-installed the OS?; No

CPU ; Intel Core i7 4790k
Video Card; Nvidea Geforce GTX 760
MotherBoard (if NOT a laptop): ASUSTeK Computer Inc 297-K
Power Supply - brand & wattage (if NOT a laptop); Corsair TX-650
Laptop or Desktop?: Desktop

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-playing-games-1167345.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi,

I just recently built a gaming pc and I am having trouble with BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. The only time that these errors happen are when I am playing a taxing game like Far Cry 4 or Assassins Creed. It usually happens between 10 to 45 min of playing. I have updated all of my drivers including my Bios. I have also looked at my windows updates and noticed that there are a few that failed. I don't know if they are important but I just thought I would let you know. I'd be grateful for any help. I'm pretty sure those are my dump files below.

Thanks,
Justin

A:BSOD While playing games

Hi Justin & welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analysed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error condition.

So, let's check the parameter 2 of the dump file -

Code:
4: kd> !errrec ffffe00142c92028
===============================================================================
Common Platform Error Record @ ffffe00142c92028
Record Id : 01d066018516acec
Severity : Fatal (1)
Length : 928
Creator : Microsoft
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Timestamp : 3/24/2015 9:35:59 (UTC)
Flags : 0x00000000
Section 0 : Processor Generic
Descriptor @ ffffe00142c920a8
Section @ ffffe00142c92180
Offset : 344
Length : 192
Flags : 0x00000001 Primary
Severity : Fatal
Proc. Type : x86/x64
Instr. Set : x64
Error Type : Cache error
Operation : Generic
Flags : 0x00
Level : 2
CPU Version : 0x00000000000306c3
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000004
Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific
Descriptor @ ffffe00142c920f0
Section @ ffffe00142c92240
Offset : 536
Length : 128
Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000004
CPU Id : c3 06 03 00 00 08 10 04 - bf fb fa 7f ff fb eb bf
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Proc. Info 0 @ ffffe00142c92240
Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA
Descriptor @ ffffe00142c92138
Section @ ffffe00142c922c0
Offset : 664
Length : 264
Error : GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR (Proc 4 Bank 7)
Address : 0x0000000175b32640
Misc. : 0x0000005084000086

I checked other dumps as well and they all said that the L2 cache encountered a generic cache error. Below is a list of 3rd party drivers present on your system -

Code:
**************************Tue Mar 24 15:05:59.630 2015 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
AiCharger.sys Thu Mar 22 13:37:51 2012 (4F6ADDD7)
AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 15:24:47 2012 (5034AC67)
intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 14:16:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
ssudbus.sys Thu Jan 2 15:21:22 2014 (52C5369A)
ssudmdm.sys Thu Jan 2 15:21:26 2014 (52C5369E)
bcmwl63a.sys Wed Feb 5 15:55:42 2014 (52F211A6)
mfencbdc.sys Fri Sep 19 16:08:20 2014 (541C079C)
TeeDriverx64.sys Wed Sep 24 01:31:14 2014 (5421D18A)
mfehidk.sys Thu Sep 25 03:56:25 2014 (54234511)
mfewfpk.sys Thu Sep 25 03:56:43 2014 (54234523)
mfeapfk.sys Thu Sep 25 03:57:27 2014 (5423454F)
mfeavfk.sys Thu Sep 25 03:57:42 2014 (5423455E)
mfefirek.sys Thu Sep 25 03:59:05 2014 (542345B1)
cfwids.sys Thu Sep 25 03:59:30 2014 (542345CA)
nvhda64v.sys Thu Oct 9 22:32:27 2014 (5436BFA3)
ndisrfl.sys Fri Oct 31 10:34:58 2014 (5453187A)
nettap630.sys Fri Oct 31 10:35:24 2014 (54531894)
nvvad64v.sys Thu Nov 20 2... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/63523-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi I have been experiencing BSOD mostly during video games. Please find the requested info attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

MICHAEL-PC-Tue_01_20_2015_234209_81.zip

A:BSOD usually when playing games

What is the file you just uploaded? if you have an error code please just post that in a forum as I won't download som random zip file on my computer.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/60382-bsod-usually-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

after about minutes of playing a game the game will crash with generic errors Sometimes it'll bluescreen but occasionally it'll just crash and crash again if you reboot it After the bluescreen my pc was trying too boot from a non existent that apparently now exists according to My Computer a drive floppy disc BSOD when games playing drive It only does this after the bluescreen however the floppy disc drive is now permanently listed under My Computer I'm using W bit Originally it was vista but fresh installed up to w I THINK its an OEM copy as I obtained it while I was a university student through some scheme mdsna or something i dont really remember The system itself is approx years old I have never made any hardware modifications Thanks in advance to anyone who can help and i'll be routinely popping back here to see if there any additional information required also i should be noted prior to the crash i experience artifacts prior to the crash sometimes even with watching a video after the crash when it hasnt bluescreened on me

Quote: Originally Posted by dwrecks

after about 20 minutes of playing a game, the game will crash with generic errors. Sometimes it'll bluescreen, but occasionally it'll just crash and crash again if you reboot it.

After the bluescreen, my pc was trying too boot from a non existent (that apparently now exists, according to My Computer) a drive (floppy disc drive). It only does this after the bluescreen, however the floppy disc drive is now permanently listed under My Computer.

I'm using W7 64bit. Originally it was vista 32, but fresh installed up to w7. I THINK its an OEM copy, as I obtained it while I was a university student through some scheme (mdsna or something? i dont really remember). The system itself is approx 3 years old. I have never made any hardware modifications.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help, and i'll be routinely popping back here to see if there any additional information required.

also i should be noted prior to the crash i experience artifacts prior to the crash. sometimes even with watching a video after the crash (when it hasnt bluescreened on me)

Memory corruption from an UN-named driver. Please run these two tests

Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program.

Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/171530-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello I have been getting blue screen of death for some time now I don't know what the problem is and all my drivers are up to date that I am BSOD While Help playing Please games, able to find These BSOD mostly happen while playing GTA and sometimes Skyrim but I am not sure with other games This will mostly happen after about - hours of playing GTA I re installed windows but I did save most of my files like music and stuff I thought this would fix the problem but it didn't Here is what BlueScreenView says is causing the problem Crash List Created by using BlueScreenView Filename Address In BSOD While playing games, Please Help Stack From Address To Address Size Time Stamp Time String Product Name File Description File Version Company Full Path Wdf sys Wdf sys b fffff f c fffff fb x a x a bc f PM xusb sys xusb sys c fffff fffff d BSOD While playing games, Please Help x d x dcb c AM To make it easier to see what is causing it here are the two files it shows Wdf sys xusb sys It does not show where these two files are located at or a description of it Please help because this is getting very annoying Here is my computer Specs i - k overclocked at ghz GTX gb RAM tb HDD If anyone can explain how to fix this please be specific because it can be hard for me to follow at times Something like a step by step process

A:BSOD While playing games, Please Help

Hello,

Please take a look at the below thread and attach the requested reports.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

How are your temp and voltage readings? You can use HWMonitor to get this information

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-while-playing-games-please-help-651466.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello all my son games playing while PC New BSOD recently ordered a pc from Cyberpower PC all his friends have them and haven't had problems Anyways a little background is in order We first got the PC about months ago had it running for about hours straight when we experienced our first of many BSODs They started pointing towards drivers or memory ran the windows mem test and didn't find anything so we New PC BSOD while playing games gave memtest a whirl and New PC BSOD while playing games it too found nothing Sent the pc back they changed all gigs of RAM and sent it back Guess what New PC BSOD while playing games still happened tech support said try taking out the video card and run the games with the onboard video Still got the BSOD Back again it goes and they replace the motherboard and ship it back Works for a few days then we get yet another BSOD this time I had my son leave it up for me to research The techs had a beta version of NVIDIA drivers installed I uninstall them and go with the most recent released drivers non beta These BSOD happen mostly when he plays League of Legends or Saints Row World of Tanks seems to run ok along with Diablo My most recent tech support call suggestion is to run it yet again without the vid card tech guy seems to think vid card memory might be the culprit If I did it correctly I attached the Blue screen view txt file I am almost at the point of getting a full refund but figured to give you fine folks a chance to help The pc specs are I - GHz gigs RAM TB HD Nvidia GTX Ti Win Home Premium thanks in advance Tim

A:New PC BSOD while playing games

Hello tosc7506, Welcome to SF

Please post following Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
It will point you to a tool to run on your machine that will grab all the files and info we need to analyse your problem

The error code in your text file indicates 0xA which can have quite a general cause so cant say much without the files

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303329-new-pc-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi i've been getting these random bsod for months now i'm starting getting crazy need someone to help me usually i get them faster with skype on foobar on and a game running Ill post a dropbox link with all my latest memory dumps Hardware BSOD when usually playing games! CPU Intel k Mobo MSI Z MPower Bios BSOD usually when playing games! Ram Corsair Vengeance gb x gb - - BSOD usually when playing games! - Graphics x Ati Sapphire Ghz Edition GB HDD x TB WD Caviar Black PSU Coolermaster V OS Windows Enteprise MSDN download en windows enterprise with update x dvd iso So prior posting here i did a hardware check with various programs i use for BSOD usually when playing games! years Prime Blend Mode around - hours no errors Intelburntest passes extreme burning mode no errors memtest hours passes no errors furmark mins no crashes or polygon shatter thing all my drivers are from manufacturer's site i disabled the auto driver thing on windows right after installing No OC done latest bios with recommended settings Memory Dumps --------- gt https dl dropboxusercontent com u ry Dumps zip

A:BSOD usually when playing games!

Hi Johny Blade & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analyzed your dump files and below is a summary of them :-

Code:
**************************Wed Jul 16 19:03:46.611 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SwapContext_PatchLdMxCsr+ae )

BugCheck 3B, {c0000096, fffff8028a9df31b, ffffd0002b05fd30, 0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: SteamService.e

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_nt!SwapContext_PatchLdMxCsr

MaxSpeed: 3500

CurrentSpeed: 3500

BIOS Version V1.9

BIOS Release Date 06/03/2014

Manufacturer MSI

Product Name MS-7818

**************************Tue Jul 15 14:21:47.798 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+123454 )

BugCheck D1, {0, b, 1, fffff80055555454}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)

BUGCHECK_STR: AV

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_atikmdag+123454

BIOS Version V1.9

Manufacturer MSI

Product Name MS-7818

**************************Sun Jul 13 01:05:23.410 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::CloseOneAllocation+11e )

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8012e07b5ae, ffffd000291328f0, 0}

PROCESS_NAME: dota.exe

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::CloseOneAllocation

BIOS Version V1.9

Manufacturer MSI

Product Name MS-7818

**************************Fri Jul 11 10:09:56.494 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::PrepareDmaBuffer+7ac )

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8003c05372c, ffffd001512064d8, ffffd00151205ce0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)

BUGCHECK_STR: AV

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::PrepareDmaBuffer

BIOS Version V1.9

Manufacturer MSI

Product Name MS-7818

**************************Fri Jul 11 10:04:23.560 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+b82ef )

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8016eb3a2ef, ffffd00029d5a1a0, 0}

PROCESS_NAME: dota.exe

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_atikmdag+b82ef

BIOS Version V1.9

Manufacturer MSI

Product Name MS-7818

???????????????????????????????????????... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/50172-bsod-usually-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi,

So basically this is a new PC. I am getting a BSOD everytime I play a game. Sometimes it happens DURING the game (after 10 mins or so), sometimes when I Alt-Tab from the game and sometimes after exiting the game.
Games with issues: Titanfall, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Watchdogs, War Thunder.

All GPU drivers are up to date.

Please find attached the dump files.

Please do tell if I need to provide more info as this is my first post here.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the delay in responding. Do you still need help with this topic?
If so, respond and I'll be notified by email.

While waiting for a reply, please try these suggestions:
1. Get ALL available Windows Updates. It may take several trips to get them all
2. Get ALL available, Windows 8.1 compatible updates from the manufacturer's website.
3. Start with these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics
4. If all of the hardware tests pass, then run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/56665-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I have experienced BSOD while trying to play games like titanfall and CoH 2, the game keeps crashing and tells me there is not enough memory, Google chrome will also crash with the game sometimes.

Attachment 52993

You have a Realtek RTL8192CU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter:

I do not recommend using wireless USB network devices. Especially in Win8/8.1 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 and later - using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win8/8.1 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!

Lot's of Windows Updates failures in the WER section of the MSINFO32 report. If the problems continue, please post over in the Windows Updates & Activation - Windows 8 Forums for further expert assistance with this issue.

Please uninstall the Western Digital software. It's driver (wdcsam64.sys) dates from 2008 and is a known cause of BSOD's in some Windows systems.

Please uninstall the Virtual Remote Video driver (vrvd5.sys) from RSupport. It dates from 2009 and is likely not compatible with Win8.1

Please note the drivers below that date from before the release of Windows 8.1 (17 Oct 2013) - check to see that each and every one is compatible w/Windows 8.1 (at the manufacturer's website). If not, you must either remove the device and it's software - or locate a Windows 8.1 compatible update on the web. Removing some drivers may make the system unstable - so if you're unable to find updates, post back for info on the one's that can/cannot be safely removed.

The drivers that are struckout don't have updates available (AFAIK).
DO NOT delete them, just leave them be.

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics. Let us know the results and we can move on from there.

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Sat Oct 25 09:22:05.689 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\102514-4343-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.17238.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.140723-2018
System Uptime:0 days 0:25:05.359
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cdd.dll
Probably caused by :cdd.dll ( cdd+9c20 )
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8014b108ade, ffffd0002123cb10, 0}
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff8014b108ade, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: ffffd0002123cb10, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.
PROCESS_NAME: WerFault.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_cdd+9c20
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz"
MaxSpeed: 3400
CurrentSpeed: 3410
BIOS Version 1402
BIOS Release Date 03/21/2014
Manufacturer System manufacturer
Product Name System Product Name
**************************Thu Oct 23 21:35:09.551 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\102414-5609-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.17238.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.140723-2018
System Uptime:0 days 10:35:46.221
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cdd.dll
Probably caused by :cdd.dll ( cdd+8bdb )
BugCheck 50, {fffff90140124b08, 0, fffff960008fbbdb, 0}
BugCheck Info: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff90140124b08, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff960008fbbdb, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)
BUGCHECK_STR: ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/56020-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I recently reset my computer because i moved the windows files and totally wrecked my PC Ever since then i crash every minutes I'm usually playing MineCraft and it always crashes and i have no clue why It sends me to a black screen and makes a quot ERRRRR quot sound When i get back into windows quot Check playing i Whenever am BSOD- games.. for a solution does not work quot BSOD- Whenever i am playing games.. The code that comes up is Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA E BCP FFFFF BSOD- Whenever i am playing games.. FCDF BCP FFFFFFFFC A BCP OS Version Service Pack Product BSOD- Whenever i am playing games.. Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Billy AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt But i did that download that i had to do to post this on the forums and i think my files should come up becuase i uploaded them but anyway please help guys

A:BSOD- Whenever i am playing games..

Does anyone experience the same problem or did experience the same problem and solved it?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/361574-bsod-whenever-i-am-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Help, I'm getting the BSOD of, "A Clock Interrupt has been received on a secondary processor ... " many times while playing several games in which I have sufficient system requirements to play including Team Fortress 2, Minecraft and Europa Universalis 4. I Upgraded my graphics thinking that would help but it didn't. I have an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 @3.40 GHz processor, a 16.0 GB ram and a NVIDIA GeForce ATX 650 for a graphics card.

I'm thinking that it could be something with the PSU but I'm unsure.

A:Getting BSOD's while playing several games

Welcome to SF Rico5924 .

The bugchecks are all 0x101, unfortunately this bug check code doesn't contain enough
information in the minidump file be analyzed fully.

Please upload the Kernel dump file using Dropbox or Skydrive, the file is located in the Windows directory
and is usually a few hundred Megabytes in size.

Code:
C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp
Read More

A few things to eliminate;
Test for thermals and stability:
Download HWinfo and post a Screenshot of the sensors window, one at idle and another while putting load on the PC using Prime95 for the CPU side and Furmark for the GPU.Before running Prime95 make sure to enable Round-off checking (see 1st post under the tutorial).

Note
It is not mandatory to run both tests simultaneously, although possible as long as the temperatures are under constant monitoring.

What is the make, model and age of your PSU?
Fill out this form and post back the result:
Power Supply Calculator

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/317878-getting-bsods-while-playing-several-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi, I have BSOD everytime I play ijji games like gunz and soldier front. The problem is the driver irql is not equal or less.Anyone know a solution?

I had the same problem last week when updating the grafix card drivers, I didn't do a clean install and got all sorts of problems the second I played any games. The pc would act normaly on all other applications.

Have you looked in device manager to see if you have any conflicts?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-when-playing-games.173874/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi, i've been constantly getting the same BSOD only while playing games. Usually getting it after 40 minutes. I recently reinstalled windows 7 to try fix it but to no avail so i'm guessing it's a hardware problem. I've attached the DMP file + the NT6 thingy. I've really got no clue as to why this happens but any help will be awesome.

A:BSOD only while playing games

anyone? do you need any other information?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/197844-bsod-only-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi so my PC has been crashing during games sometimes a few minutes to a Playing BSOD Games When few hours in Half the time it straight crashes with no BSOD and with an absolute horrid crackling sound The other half of the time it crashes with a BSOD The latest of my BSODs said the following driver irql not less or equal hdaudbus sys system thread exception not handled RTKVHD sys In Event Viewer a bugcheck seemed to occur as well for the first time ever The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x e xffffffffc xfffff ac f xffffd c d xffffd c d c A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - Here are my system specs http puu BSOD When Playing Games sh lK b png During the next week I will be swapping out my hardware specifically the graphics card with other devices to know if one particular device is the culprit Hopefully that's enough information Thanks in advance

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/598471/bsod-when-playing-games/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello everyone im new here so any constructive criticism on games while certain BSOD playing my posting is welcomed Im Brett Now im having an issue with my computer and looking for help ive done lots of reading and pretty much cant find anything to help myself The problem is that when playing certain games Dark messiah of might and magic Steam Garrysmod STEAM Oblivion Non-Steam LoTR Battle for middle-earth Non-Steam I am getting crashes to blue screen of death I dont remember teh EXACT message printed but its something along the lines of quot driver irql not less or equal quot with Nvidia disp dll Possibly not dll fuzzy memory as a filename I have the associated minidump file for a crash playing BSOD while playing certain games Garrysmod A HalfLife Modification Here is my Computer Specs GHz AMD X Dual Core Athlon Processor quot Inwin Micro ATX Tower Case with Watt ATX Power SUpply GB X GB Kingston DDR MHz RAM ASUS M N -VM AM HTB GeForce MicroATX PCI PCIe X Audio DVI GbE BSOD while playing certain games HDMI DC DDR X LG Dual Layer DVDRW Drive GB Western Digital MB Cache SATA RPM Hard Drive It is saying i am not allowed to upload the dmp file type however So if you are looking to help me reply here and i BSOD while playing certain games will send it to you Thanks Brett

A:BSOD while playing certain games

Download BlueScreenViewNo installation required.Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/316883/bsod-while-playing-certain-games/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi.

Keep getting BSOD when playing games like CS GO or CoD Ghosts.

Anyone that can help?

Hi GummiTarzan & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analyzed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the latest dump file for informative purposes :-

Code:
******************************************************************************** *
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 124, {0, ffffe00134234028, bf800000, 114}
Probably caused by : GenuineIntel
---------
3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: ffffe00134234028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000bf800000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000114, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel
PROCESS_NAME: iw6mp64_ship.e
CURRENT_IRQL: f
ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17237 (debuggers(dbg).140716-0327) amd64fre
STACK_TEXT:
ffffd000`6e04bcf8 fffff802`51dca203 : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 ffffe001`34234028 00000000`bf800000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
ffffd000`6e04bd00 fffff802`517ca825 : 00000000`00000001 ffffe001`32cda450 ffffe001`32cda450 ffffe001`34234028 : hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0xcf
ffffd000`6e04bd40 fffff802`51dca68c : 00000000`00000728 00000000`00000003 ffffd000`6e04c130 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheaReportHwError+0x22d
ffffd000`6e04bda0 fffff802`51dcaa11 : ffffe001`00000010 ffffe001`32cda450 ffffd000`6e04bf48 ffffe001`32cda450 : hal!HalpMcaReportError+0x50
ffffd000`6e04bef0 fffff802`51dca8f4 : ffffe001`32cd9d20 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000003 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandlerCore+0xe1
ffffd000`6e04bf40 fffff802`51dcab4e : 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandler+0xe4
ffffd000`6e04bf80 fffff802`51dcacd7 : ffffe001`32cd9d20 ffffd000`6e04c1b0 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous+0xce
ffffd000`6e04bfb0 fffff802`51768abb : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalHandleMcheck+0x40
ffffd000`6e04bfe0 fffff802`51768871 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxMcheckAbort+0x7b
ffffd000`6e04c120 00000001`406a6ee1 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiMcheckAbort+0x171
00000000`51414c80 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x00000001`406a6ee1

STACK_COMMAND: kb
FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel
IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0
IMAGE_VERSION:
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE
BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE
ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM
FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:0x124_genuineintel_processor_cache
FAILURE_ID_HASH: {4c8f3f5e-1af5-ed8b-df14-d42663b1dfa7}
---------
3: kd> !errrec ffffe00134234028
==========================... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/52878-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey Been having problems recently getting BSOD whenever i play a game It can come as quickly as minutes into play time or several hours into a session but it will happen eventually played different games all with the same result The basic set up is almost years old now September build date New GPU per games when playing BSOD last October Setup info Mobo Gigabyte GA-EX -UD R X Socket- Processor Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz RAM Corsair XMS DDR MHz GB CL x GB GPU EVGA GeForce GTX Classified MB This is the newest addition BSOD when playing games to my rig installed October HDD WD VelociRaptor GB SATA Power supply Corsair Powersupply HX W Windows Ultimate bit Service Pack DirectX and so on is up to date drivers have been updated on my GPU recently I'm really lost as to what is causing this this started happening in June right after i installed a patch for Diablo as well as a standard Windows update Have had BSOD before but it was a quick fix concerning power supply issues Required reports are attached Any help that can be given is appreciated Thanks in advance

How are you temps while gaming? You can use HWMonitor to check

You should also update the driver for your wireless adapter.

WN111v2 Software Version 3.1 (supports Win7)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-playing-games-657015.html
Relevancy 60.2%

This weekend I had several BSODs while playing games. 2 times the system simply crashed black screen and restarted, 1 time I received a BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error, and 2 times I received a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN error and a restart. The MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and one black screen crash occurred while playing Forged Alliance Supreme Commander, then the IRQL errors and a black screen crash occurred while playing Steam version of Age of Empires II. First time request, let me know if I can help more.

DM Log Collector file is attached.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Axol,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to ONLY install the drivers using custom/advanced options.

Code:
ffffd000`245136e8 fffff800`34967387Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
atikmdag+0x57387
0: kd> lmvm atikmdag
start end module name
fffff800`34910000 fffff800`35e1f000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Sat Aug 22 04:10:03 2015 (55D7D9FB)
CheckSum: 014AD277
ImageSize: 0150F000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

Diagnostic Test

RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system and other used stuff (PSU, cooling system and other used stuff aren't present in the tool).How to fill in your system specs:

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/32271-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello if this its in the wrong when BSOD some playing games section I apologize however I do not believe this to be a game specific issue When playing a select few games most notably Battlefield and Battlefield on multiplayer Half Life and a couple others I will be anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours into the game and I get a BSOD with no text I restart and everything is fine until I play another game Counterstrike Source works just fine as does Battlefield and on single player Combat Arms World of Warcraft and F E A R I cleaned out the inside of my case for dust and stuff with canned air and I swapped my two MB RAM chips because it seemed like a RAM error to me heavy resource games are the only ones doing it and instead of MB of ram my computer showed only MB of ram Ok so my RAM was bad i went to Fry s and bought a two pack of GB sticks of DDR RAM and a ThermalTake Northbridge chipset cooler the fan on the stock cooler was almost gone I figured it might be another problem Installed both and it still does it Next I thought it might be old or BSOD when playing some games bad drivers so I found all the updated drivers my ATI card motherboard chipset and sound card still doing it I looked in the BIOS and all the temperatures and voltages were just fine temperatures were BSOD when playing some games C for CPU and C for chipset I looked BSOD when playing some games in the event viewer and here are the errors I get Event Type ErrorEvent Source Service Control ManagerEvent Category NoneEvent ID Date Time PMUser N AComputer PETERDescription The Computer Browser service terminated with the following error This operation returned because the timeout period expired For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Event Type ErrorEvent Source atapiEvent Category NoneEvent ID Date Time PMUser N AComputer PETERDescription The device Device Ide IdePort did not respond within the timeout period For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data f a P c e a a ba f d a u e b e b f a f b e with also a warning Event Type WarningEvent Source DiskEvent Category NoneEvent ID Date Time PMUser N AComputer PETERDescription An error was detected on device Device Harddisk D during a paging operation For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data b h d - bb S ff ff ff ff e a eb a e a c d c d c c I am running a AMD Athalon on an Abit KV motherboard with a Ati XT and now GB of DDR a watt power supply a GB and a GB HDD and Windows XP Pro SP I have not yet tried re-installing Windows because I am currently running a hacked version until I can get my friends disk mine shattered in my DVD-ROM drive Any help will be greatly appreciated since I cannot afford a new computer right now if I can just get this one to hang on a couple more months or so you guys will make me a very happy man

A:BSOD when playing some games

...I am currently running a hacked version...Unfortunately Bleeping Computer cannot provide support for illegal copies of Windows and other software. From the forum rules:No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.In addition to the legal issues, hacked software doesn't follow normal programming rules. So it's not easy to fix a problem if it caused by consequences of the "hack".This topic is closed. Should you reinstall Windows using a legal copy with your legal product key we'll be glad to provide assistance.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/207994/bsod-when-playing-some-games/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello, i started having frequent Bue screens of death playing video games. I do not know what is causing this. Could someone please help?

MAT-PC-14_11_2016_195829_84.zip

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/69835-bsod-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi, I'm getting a DPC Watchdog Violation error when playing DOTA 2, as well as this it also crashes and BSODs on Kerbal Space Program, I used to get infrequent BSODs related to nvlddmkm.sys error but now this happens at the beginning of every game making it completely unplayable, if you need any more details I'll be happy to provide them, thanks.

EDIT: Tested many games, the graphics crashes within 5 minutes of opening the games, then there is a 30 second delay before it goes to BSOD

Hi DoctorFlash,

Welcome to the 10forums.

nvlddmkm.sys is the Nvidia Video driver.
Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

Please try updating your BIOS.

Let me know how it goes

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/29227-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

It always does. :| please help me

A:BSOD When playing games

Post the make/model of the PC. If custom built post the specs.

Motherboard-CPU-Memory/Configuration-Graphics card-Power Supply brand/wattage

Post the temp and voltage readings from the BIOS.

Using Memtest86+ Advanced Memory Diagnostics you should test the memory for several passes

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-playing-games-644550.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi!

I got BSOD when playing games. Here is the attached file.

Thanks for your help!

Here is a summary of your BSOD

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff801438e4a44, ffffd00199875ed0, 0}

Processing initial command '!analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn;.bugcheck'
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff801438e4a44, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: ffffd00199875ed0, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

As it says, this is typically due to memory corruption which can be from bad memory modules or drivers causing the issue.

Another BSOD also suggests Memory as the problem

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffffa8006e46a18, 0, fffff802cde552f6, 2}
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiDeleteAddressesInWorkingSet+526 )

---------

Processing initial command '!analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn;.bugcheck'
1: kd> !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn;.bugcheck
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa8006e46a18, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff802cde552f6, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, (reserved)

One BSOD references your Video card driver, which may or may not be the cause
Download the latest graphics drivers, if you have the latest ones, try reverting back one or two driver updates

AMD Driver Autodetect

Code:
atikmdag+0x12eec3

Since a lot of your BSOD's reference Memory in some way or another, lets run Memtest86+
RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Help Forums

Run Memtest for at least 8 passes or until you receive an error. Upon receiving ANY errors, stop the test and move onto St... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/63682-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi,

I am facing problem with BSOD.

Its just if i play a game in 3-4 minutes game freezes and crashes my system to safe start. Same does not happen on 1080p movies on VLC Player.

I already had updated nvidia drivers. Then felt may be new drivers are unstable so also went to safe mode installed some really old stable driver. However problem remained the same.

I also did memtest. i am sorry i ran out of patience but post 2 hrs also it showed new error. also there are no artifacts as such on the screen.

My System :

Intel Core I7 920
Gigabyte X 58 USB3
Gskill F3-12800CL7T-6GB
GTX 580 Twin Frozr II
Xonar Essence ST
Corsair HX 850
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

If i have not filled in info as per desired format, do let me know if something i need to add. Sorry n Thank you for the same.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-while-playing-games.1107735/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello guys. Please help me im always getting BSOD and its always making me here i have attached all 20 Dump Files
Im using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit

Some crashes caused by graphics/DirectX installations. Some caused by USB. Some by Huawei UMBus Enumerator.

DirectX comes installed with Windows, so this may indicate Windows corruption. It may also be that you have corrupted drivers or a graphics card hardware problem.
If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

Check Windows for corruption. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker up to three times to fix all errors with a restart in between each. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations. Use OPTION THREE of SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to provide us with the sfcdetails.txt file if errors occur.
Follow the steps for Diagnosing basic problems with DirectX. To re-install your display card drivers as outlined in the DirectX link, use the following steps.
Download the drivers you want for your display card(s)
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Uninstall a program
For NVIDIA:Uninstall the NVIDIA Graphics Driver (this should uninstall all NVIDIA software and drivers)
Restart your computer
Make sure NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver, NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player, NVIDIA HD Audio Driver, and NVIDIA PhysX System Software are not still listed under Uninstall a program through Control Panel
If any remain of the above, uninstall one at a time
If asked to restart after uninstalling any of the above, do so, and continue uninstalling any remaining NVIDIA items until all are removed

Restart your computer after uninstalling drivers for all display cards
Install the driver you selected for the display cards once Windows starts

Remember to try multiple versions of the graphics drivers, download them fresh, and install the freshly downloaded drivers.
If you need further help, please fill in your system specs in your profile and not in a post in this thread: System Info - See Your System Specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/234070-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

hello, i was playing tf2 and i had bsod, then i had the same bsod on l4d2
i didnt read the error code (stupid me)

A:BSOD when i was playing games

Well they are both source engine...
oh nevermind I see zigzag is looking at this thread he should handle the debugging for you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181004-bsod-when-i-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello there whenever i play some games like the sims 3 and empire total war when im in the middle of the game a blue sereen of death comes up aand the error code is i think 0x0000000001 or something like that please help
card: inntel 82945g express chipset family

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-when-playing-games-384237.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Ive been having my BSOD for the past months from playing video games. About mid way through gameplay my PC freezes and the screen goes black. The audio will skip and sound very distorded. I have screenshots from the BSOD info, hopefully I can figure out whats going wrong....thank you

A:BSOD while playing Games! Please help

Hello Mavrick, can you follow the link below and post the required information?

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/357483-bsod-while-playing-games-please-help.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi! My computer crashes when I'm playing intensive games like Call of Duty Black Ops, or L.A. Noire. Sometimes it shows the bluescreen, and sometimes the games just freezes and I have to reset the computer.

System Specs:
Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.1Ghz
2Gb Kingston RAM (1x2Gb) + 4Gb Zeppelin RAM (2x2Gb)
WDC Green 2.0 TB HDD
Palit nVidia Geforce GT 440
Coolermaster retail 450W power supply.
I built the system.
It's about half a year old.
I have reinstalled the OS (used to be Windows 7 Ultimate x86, now its Ultimate x64)

Here are the dump files & perfmon report html.

Thanks in advance!

Running the last 10 memory dumps

Lot's of issues with your VMWare and it's networking. I'd suggest uninstalling the program while we're troubleshooting - then installing the latest version once we're done and the system is stable.

Your SMBus (PCI\\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_05\\3&11583659&0&FB) and your Multimedia Audio Controller ( PCI\\VEN_13F6&DEV_0111&SUBSYS_011113F6&REV_10\\5&9C286&0&0000E7 ) are having issues - please update the drivers for each of these devices. You can look up the ID numbers at PCI Vendor and Device Lists

More to follow after dinner.......

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233009-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

The problem has been going on for about 2 weeks or so now, it started happening when i installed and starting playing the new Call of Duty. It started with my system freezing up resulting me in having to just physically reboot, then it progressed into blue screens. Now when i play just about any game i can play for about 10-15 minutes then will get hit with the blue screen. I have tried reformatting and replacing my video card, so far no luck.

Can you finish filling your system specs?

Computer Model/Brand
Processor (CPU)
Hard Drive Disk
RAM
Which type of Windows 7

If you don't know the specs, do you know the computer model and brand?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/131282-bsod-only-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello,i've bought myself new components a few days ago and i'm getting Blue Screens when playing The Sims 3 and World of Warcraft, i have installed Windows 7 twice now and it still keeps going on, but i can play Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 without any problems.

Here are my components:

Motherboard: Elitegroup ESC H61H2-M2
CPU: Intel i5 2500k
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 ti
RAM: 1x Patriot DDR3 4 GB and 1x Patriot DDR3 2 GB

Thank you in advance...

A:BSOD while playing some games.

Run an sfc/scannow command in an elevated command prompt. If errors are found, run it twice more with each scan followed by a reboot.
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Test your RAM using Memtest86+. Let it run until 6-8 passes have completed or errors have been found.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Enable Driver Verifier. Enabling this should hopefully crash your system and then point to the faulty driver that is causing problems. However before you do, it is advised that you create a system restore point and backup first.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

The following drivers need to be updated:

Code:
amdxata.sys Wed May 20 03:56:59 2009
These drivers can be found by searching them in Google and then finding the associated software or driver. Finally, find the latest version of this driver or software and download and install it.

You should also update any other drivers you can think of including graphics, audio, chipset etc.

What anti-virus are you currently using?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/219901-bsod-while-playing-some-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could read the .DMP file I have and tell me what my problem is, I keep getting BSOD when playing World of Warcraft. I keep trying different things but non have worked.

I really don't know if it's a driver problem or a actually hardware problem.

Thank you in advanced.
Simon

A:BSOD Playing Games

Code:
ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 20:30:36 2005 (42476C4C)
Older versions of ASACPI.SYS are a known BSOD problem on Windows 7. Update the driver by:Going to the Asus motherboard support site
When you reach the website:
Scroll down the page and click Utilities
Hold Ctrl and press f (ctrl+f) to enter the browser's find feature
Search for "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Win7 32&64-bit" (without quotes)
Download and install the driver.
After installation is complete, verify that it installed correctly.Click Start Menu
Click My Computer
Go to C:\WIndows\System32\drivers\
Verify that the ASACPI.SYS file is dated 2009 or newer (2010,etc.)

If you need further help, please follow the http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html to provide us with the full crash reports.

Also, please fill in your system specs in your profile and not in a post in this thread: System Info - See Your System Specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/236108-bsod-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi, my computer was custom built and is 4 years old but can run many games on high settings. It has started to get the BSOD while I'm playing games like Vindictus, Minecraft, and Sims 3. Here are my specs:

A:BSOD while playing various games..

We need your crash reports: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/236831-bsod-while-playing-various-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

BSOD occurs around 30 minutes into a game on cs:go. My computer started blue screening when I would play starcraft 2, i recently uninstalled Starcraft and everything related to it. Hope you can help me figure out why this is happening, Thanks !

A:BSOD playing CS:GO and some other games.

Hello there Tropee, i am having the same issue you are having. Have you overclocked any of your hardware at all?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/325183-bsod-playing-cs-go-some-other-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I'm an avid gamer and play League of Legends, TF2, Hearthstone, and many other games.
Recently I've been having (seemingly) random BSODs after playing these games for more than an hour at a time, except for Hearthstone, suprisingly.

I am generally unable to see what error codes come through due to my pc restarting almost instantly after the BSOD comes up, which I apologize for not having.

If any more information is required, I am willing to supply it as needed.

Attachment 344661

Attached is the debug file that is asked for in BSOD threads.

Many thanks in advance!

A:BSOD while playing various games.

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 AMD64

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\USER\Downloads\Compressed\TREVOR-PC-Mon_12_29_2014_171528_30\122914-25437-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c0d000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e50890
Debug session time: Tue Dec 30 05:49:19.187 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:13.281
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80032388f8, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa80032388f8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`031876f0 fffff800`02ecdcb9 : fffffa80`032388d0 fffffa80`018ed660 fffff8a0`00000014 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x6c
fffff880`03187c10 fffff800`02daeea7 : fffffa80`032388d0 fffff800`02e282d8 fffffa80`018ed660 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x49
fffff880`03187c40 fffff800`02d16275 : fffff800`02e89d00 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`02869830 fffffa80`018ed660 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x57
fffff880`03187c80 fffff800`02c8c261 : fffff880`01157e00 fffff800`02d16250 fffffa80`018ed600 0002c007`ba050080 : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x25
fffff880`03187cb0 fffff800`02f1e73a : 0002a007`d6440080 fffffa80`018ed660 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`018db040 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
fffff880`03187d40 fffff800`02c738e6 : fffff880`02f63180 fffffa80`018ed660 fffff880`02f6dfc0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`03187d80 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`03188000 fffff880`03182000 fffff880`03764730 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxStartSystemThread+0x16

STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel

IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

Followup: MachineOwn... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/356742-bsod-while-playing-various-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi I have just spend the last three weeks with a sound problem which BSOD my computer and worked it out to be the on board sound which games BSOD playing i have now switched off and have re installed windows as it crashed so many times in the past and have installed a creative fx pcie card which apart from a pop every now and then it has been fine So now I think to myself lets play a game which was the reason why I updated my computer and now when I play a game a little while into the game cyrsis and far cry two the screen will go BSOD playing games funny and make noises and then crash to a BSOD the game cyrsis did play before without sound on the on board sound card but I am thinking it might be the GPU or the mother board I have uploaded the dumps if anyone could please BSOD playing games have a look I am really pulling my hair out with this new computer and starting to wish i never upgraded the temps of the gpu never go above c and i have three large fans in the case so far it has not crashed in windows with out any game running Product Type Motherboard Product Model P P D Deluxe Motherboard Specification Motherboard Revision Motherboard BIOS Revision VGA Card Specification VGA Card Vendor XFX VGA Card Model GX- X-ADDF VGA Card Chipset Nvidia VGA Card Driver CPU Specification CPU Vendor Intel CPU Type CPU Speed Memory Specification Memory Vendor Corsair Memory Model CMX GX M A C Memory Capacity x gb HDD Specification HDD Vendor Samsung x HDD Model HD SJ HDD Capacity TB Add-on Card Specificatio Add-on Card Vendor NONE Add-on Card Type NONE Add-on Card Model NONE Operating System Windows bit

A:BSOD playing games

Quote: Originally Posted by wizbit

Hi

I have just spend the last three weeks with a sound problem which BSOD my computer and worked it out to be the on board sound which i have now switched off and have re installed windows as it crashed so many times in the past and have installed a creative fx pcie card which apart from a pop every now and then it has been fine.

So now I think to myself lets play a game which was the reason why I updated my computer and now when I play a game a little while into the game cyrsis and far cry two the screen will go funny and make noises and then crash to a BSOD (the game cyrsis did play before without sound on the on board sound card) but I am thinking it might be the GPU or the mother board I have uploaded the dumps if anyone could please have a look, I am really pulling my hair out with this new computer and starting to wish i never upgraded. the temps of the gpu never go above 78c and i have three large vent in the case. so far it has not crashed in windows with out any game running.

*Product Type : Motherboard
*Product Model : P7P55D Deluxe
*Product S/N : 97M0ACD74820
Place of Purchase :
*Date of Purchase : 2009/10

[Motherboard Specification]
*Motherboard Revision : 1 ?
*Motherboard BIOS Revision : 0711

[VGA Card Specification]
*VGA Card Vendor : XFX
*VGA Card Model : GX-275X-ADDF
*VGA Card Chipset : Nvidia
*VGA Card Driver : 191.07

[CPU Specification]
*CPU Vendor : Intel
*CPU Type : 1156
*CPU Speed : 2.80

[Memory Specification]
*Memory Vendor : Corsair
*Memory Model : CMX4GX3M2A1600C8
*Memory Capacity : 2x 2gb

[HDD Specification]
HDD Vendor : Samsung x2
HDD Model : HD103SJ
HDD Capacity : 1 TB

[Add-on Card Specificatio]
Add-on Card Vendor : NONE
Add-on Card Type : NONE
Add-on Card Model : NONE

*Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Hi and welcome

I took a quick look only at the bottom DMP. This crash is a classic example of where one tool tells you one thing and a second tells you something different. In this case it really doesnt matter because both are related to you video driver

I would update the important drivers like bios, video, raid (if you have one),etc
If you are overclocking STOP

Hopw this helps

Kenn J+

This could also be heat related so it would be a good idea to download an app (like cpu-z and gpu-z both free) to keep an eye on them

It woulnd hurt if you ran a system file check to verify and fix your system files
type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>sfc /scannow

As usuall if you have more upload them

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\112909-26379-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*d:\symbols*Symbol information
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a12000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c4fe50
Debug session time: Sun Nov 29 11:58:48.080 2009 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:29.095
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dxgkrnl.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dxgkrnl.sys
* Bugcheck Analysis *
* ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/42898-bsod-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello, I have been randomly receiving BSOD while gaming since upgrading to gigabyte radeon HD6970 x2 CF, usually later than 1/2 hour in. I have attached my required zipped files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Windows 7 pro x64 fresh install (standalone) using a retail upgrade copy. detailed hardware specs are in my profile.

Quote: Originally Posted by nemesis41483

Hello, I have been randomly receiving BSOD while gaming since upgrading to gigabyte radeon HD6970 x2 CF, usually later than 1/2 hour in. I have attached my required zipped files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Windows 7 pro x64 fresh install (standalone) using a retail upgrade copy. detailed hardware specs are in my profile.

You uploaded the app and not the data. Please try this method.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181434-bsod-only-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Crashing when playing games osu I used WhoCrashed to find the drivers and BSOD info However I don't know what to do next Welcome to WhoCrashed HOME EDITION v This program checks for drivers which have been crashing your computer If your computer has displayed a blue or black screen of death suddenly rebooted or shut down then this program will help you find the root cause and possibly a solution Whenever a computer suddenly reboots without displaying any notice or blue or black screen of death the first thing that is often thought about is a hardware failure In reality on Windows most crashes are caused by malfunctioning device drivers and kernel modules In case of a kernel error many games playing BSOD when computers do not show a blue screen unless they are configured for this Instead these systems suddenly reboot without any notice This program will analyze your crash dumps with the single click of a button It will tell you what drivers are likely to be responsible for crashing your computer It will report a conclusion which offers suggestions on how to proceed in any situation while the analysis report will display internet links which will help you further troubleshoot any detected problems To obtain technical support visit www resplendence com support Click here to check if you have the latest version or if an update is available Just click the BSOD when playing games Analyze button for a comprehensible report Home Edition Notice This version of WhoCrashed is free for use at home only If you would like to use this software at work or in a commercial environment you should get the professional edition of WhoCrashed which allows you to perform more thorough and detailed analysis It also offers a range of additional features such as remote analysis on remote directories and remote computers on the network Click here for more information on the professional edition Click here to buy the the professional edition of WhoCrashed System Information local Computer name TSUKIKO Windows version Windows Service Pack build BSOD when playing games Windows dir C Windows Hardware Aspire Z Acer CPU GenuineIntel Pentium Dual-Core CPU T GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM bytes total Crash Dump Analysis Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code x B xC D xFFFFF FFC xFFFFF F x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product MicrosoftR WindowsR BSOD when playing games Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlmp exe nt KeBugCheckEx x Bugcheck code x B xC D xFFFFF FFC xFFFFF F x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code xC x x xFFFFFA DED x Error DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product MicrosoftR W... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/395838-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

*this is the second thread I'm creating for this. the reason I'm starting a new one is because I ran into some technical difficulties last time and it discouraged people from helping me*

I've got a 6 month old gaming PC and I've been playing minecraft for almost as long, and about a month ago it started freezing, crashing and occasionally giving me BSOD. then max payne 3 came out and I can't play more than one match without getting BSOD. both games only do this while playing multiplayer.

my specs:
Radeon HD 5770
AMD phenom 9850 quad core
8 GB RAM
asus m2n32-sli deluxe motherboard
windows 7 64 bit

I already ran memtestx86 and sfc /scannow, neither found any errors. I also completely defragged my hard drive, restored BIOS, updated several drivers and completely wiped all video drivers and reinstalled.

Dump Files: Attachment 215298
perfmon /report: Attachment 215297

A:BSOD while playing certain games

We normally prefer that you not start a new thread, but your other thread did get to be a bit of a mess, so I understand why you started one. In the future, try to refrain from doing so.

Problem Devices:
Code:
AODDriver4.01 ROOT\LEGACY_AODDRIVER4.01\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
AODDriver4.1 ROOT\LEGACY_AODDRIVER4.1\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
Use the following sites to help with the AODDriver4.1 issue. Rage3D Discussion Area - View Single Post - The AODDriver4.1 service failed .... Cat 12.2 megaproblems

Device Manager : Hidden Devices may help supplement the steps in that link.
Security Software: ???Make sure to install security software. I recommend either of these:Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows coupled with Malwarebytes. Do not start the free trial of Malwarebytes. Just use the standalone version, update it, and scan your computer once a week with Malwarebytes and with Microsoft Security Essentials.

Good and Free system security combination.

Update the security software you install and run a scan today, please. Report back any findings.
One of your drivers is an unknown module which would point to a likely malicious item on the system (i.e. a virus or malware).
sptd.sys was blamed in a number of crashes earlier (a couple months ago):Please remove any CD/DVD virtualization software, such as Daemon Tools/Alcohol 120%, as they use a driver called sptd.sys that is known to cause BSODs. Use add/remove programs to remove the software. After removing the software, use the sptd.sys uninstaller to remove sptd.sys from the system.

I prefer TotalMounter as my CD/DVD virtualization software as it allows me to burn images to a virtual CD/DVD if I just want an ISO file instead of a disc, and it is free.

Many use MagicISO - Convert BIN to ISO, Create, Edit, Burn, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter/extractor/editor as well, which is also free.
Many of your crashes were DirectX/graphics card related. DirectX comes installed with Windows, so this may indicate Windows corruption. It may also be that you have corrupted drivers or a graphics card hardware problem.
If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

Check Windows for corruption. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker up to three times to fix all errors with a restart in between each. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations. Use OPTION THREE of SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to provide us with the sfcdetails.txt file if errors occur.
Follow the steps for Diagnosing basic problems with DirectX. To re-install your display card drivers as outlined in the DirectX link, use the following steps.
Download the drivers you want for your display card(s)
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Uninstall a program
For AMD:Uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager if it is listed (this should remove all AMD graphics software and drivers)
If AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed, use the following method to uninstall the graphics drivers (this applies to onboard graphics, as well):Click Start Menu
Right Click My Computer/Computer
Click Manage
Click Device Manager from the list on the left
Expand Display adapters
Do the following for each adapter (in case you have multiple display cards)Right click the adapter
Click Uninstall (do not click OK in the dialog box that pops up after hitting Uninstall)
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device (if this option is available, otherwise just hit OK) and hit OK

Alternatively:Login as an adminstrative user
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Hardware and Sound
Click Device Manager (the last link under Devices and Printers)
Expand Display adapters
Do the following for each adapter (in case you have multiple display cards)Right click the ada... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233496-bsod-while-playing-certain-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Help I built my PC about years ago and I after while games BSOD Playing a certain keep getting blue screens kind of screen chooses a color and makes a horrible noise from my speakers The only way out is to hard-reset So far only games I've experienced it consistently in are battlefield and Trine No idea what the problem would be I've poked around with the dump files and such and have no idea how to read them Please let me know if you can help Not sure what I need to post but here is the debug report from windbg Specs are listed below i ATI gigs triple channel ram w corsair modular PSU Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa d TRIAGER Could not open triage file C Program Files x Windows Kits Debuggers x triage modclass ini error Probably caused by GenuineIntel Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg Machine Check Exception Arg fffffa d Address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg High order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Arg Low order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Debugging Details ------------------ TRIAGER Could not open triage file C Program Files x Windows Kits Debuggers x triage modclass ini error BUGCHECK STR x GenuineIntel CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL STACK TEXT fffff b f fffff d c fffffa d e fffffa fb c nt WheapCreateLiveTriageDump x c fffff bc fffff b f fffffa d e fffff BSOD Playing certain games after a while e b fffffa fb nt WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession x fffff bc fffff b d fffff fae fffffa c fffffa fb nt WheapProcessWorkQueueItem x fffff bc fffff fffff ffe fffff b b fffffa fb nt WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine x fffff bcb fffff fee d d c c fffffa fb fffffa b nt ExpWorkerThread x fffff bd fffff f e fffff a fffffa fb fffff c ac ac bd bd nt PspSystemThreadStartup x a fffff bd fffff c fffff fffff af nt KiStartSystemThread x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME GenuineIntel IMAGE NAME GenuineIntel DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR MAE BSOD Playing certain games after a while PRV BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR MAE PRV Followup MachineOwner --------- Thank you

A:BSOD Playing certain games after a while

Read the sticky that I didn't see last night. Here's the 2 files. Thank you!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-playing-certain-games-after-a-while-635199.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi everyone.

I've a problem. When I'm playing, after a while my computer crashes and I get Blue Screen.

This is the full story: about 2 days ago, when I had windows 8.1 on my PC (for 4 months I had Windows 8.1), I got BSOD each time I'm playing. Then I think that this problem maybe because of my windows problem, then I changed it and installed Windows 7. But I steel getting this blue screen after a while on games.

I'd uploaded dump files made by SF Diagnostic Tool which you can find it on attachment.

Please help me.

Thanks.

A:BSOD When Playing games!

from the event viewer its showing up as a video driver error. up date it to the latest version and see if that helps

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/323019-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

After playing a game for a while I get a BSOD After reading the analysis I guessed there was a problem with my video card driver but it's up to games any BSOD playing date So maybe you guys could find the other thing Thanks Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck D Unable to load image SystemRoot system DRIVERS nvlddmkm sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm sys Probably caused by hardware dxgkrnl DmmGetPathContentFromClientVidPnSource Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR BSOD playing any games EQUAL d An attempt was made BSOD playing any games to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace Arguments Arg memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg value read operation write operation Arg address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ READ ADDRESS GetPointerFromAddress unable to read from daf Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at d ee CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP dxgkrnl DmmGetPathContentFromClientVidPnSource inc ebp CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xD PROCESS NAME TESV exe TRAP FRAME e d -- trap xffffffff e d ErrCode eax d ebx cbd c ecx edx esi a edi a e eip esp e dac ebp e e iopl nv up ei ng nz na po nc cs ss ds es fs gs efl dxgkrnl DmmGetPathContentFromClientVidPnSource x inc ebp Resetting default scope MISALIGNED IP dxgkrnl DmmGetPathContentFromClientVidPnSource inc ebp LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from to c fb FAILED INSTRUCTION ADDRESS dxgkrnl DmmGetPathContentFromClientVidPnSource inc ebp STACK TEXT e d badb d e d c nt KiTrap E x cf e e c d a e e c c dxgkrnl DmmGetPathContentFromClientVidPnSource x e e c c c a a a dxgmms VidSchiProcessCompletedQueuePacket xd e e c a e a dxgmms VidSchiProcessDpcCompletedPacket x e e e c c e a e ef a e dxgmms VidSchiProcessDpcDmaPacket xc e e c ef a dxgmms VidSchDdiNotifyDpcWorker xb e eb f e ed e dxgmms VidSchDdiNotifyDpc x e ec e cf ea dxgkrnl VIDSCH EXPORT VidSchDdiNotifyDpc x e ed cf b c ea dxgkrnl DxgNotifyDpcCB x d WARNING Stack unwind information not available Following frames may be wrong e ef cf dc a a nvlddmkm xb b c e f c cf d a ea nvlddmkm xb dc e f c c a a eb c nvlddmkm xb d e f c c fb c e fa cbe b nvlddmkm x c e f cbe b a a nvlddmkm x bfb e fa cbe c eb be nt KiExecuteAllDpcs xf e ff cbd dc aa ce nt KiRetireDpcList xd e ff aa ce nt KiDispatchInterrupt x c cbd dc a d f bb xaa ce STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP dxgkrnl DmmGetPathContentFromClientVidPnSource inc ebp SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME dxgkrnl DmmGetPathContentFromClientVidPnSource FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner IMAGE NAME hardware DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP MODULE NAME hardware FAILURE BUCKET ID IP MISALIGNED dxgkrnl sys BUCKET ID IP MISALIGNED dxgkrnl sys Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:BSOD playing any games

Like your self help.
Well done!
But....
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/218891-bsod-playing-any-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello,
Since the error has began showing itself I have freshly installed Windows and it is still doing it.

Thanks for taking the time guys,
ixotenchoxiDESKTOP-TCSMLGS-12_01_2016_193713_63.zip

A:Many BSOD's while Playing Games

The latest dumpfile flagged Easyanticheat.sys.

Code:
BugCheck 50, {ffffe001a9735000, 0, ffffd000208b2801, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for EasyAntiCheat.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for EasyAntiCheat.sys
Could not read faulting driver name
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : EasyAntiCheat.sys ( EasyAntiCheat+a00b )
As the driver is from 8 jan 2016 it might be a corrupt driver installation. Uninstall and reinstall.
Or remove this program and see if it stops the BSOD.

Found this driver Ph3xIB64 Fri May 08 23:11:49 2009 Driver Description: Philips 713x Inbox PCI TV Capture card - OEM ONLY
I suspect this is not compatible with windows 10.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/37192-many-bsods-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I had a BSOD after playing a game. I'm attaching the rar file generated by ur program.

A:BSOD after playing games

Code:
Nazwa hosta: BARTEK-KOMPUTER
Nazwa systemu operacyjnego: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Wersja systemu operacyjnego: 6.1.7600 BRAK Kompilacja 7600
Producent systemu operacyjnego: Microsoft Corporation
Konfiguracja systemu operacyjnego: Samodzielna stacja robocza
Typ kompilacji systemu operacyjnego: Multiprocessor Free
Zarejestrowany w?a?ciciel: Bartek
Zarejestrowana organizacja:
Identyfikator produktu: 00371-OEM-8992671-00004
Data oryginalnej instalacji: 2014-11-16, 22:59:44
Czas rozruchu systemu: 2015-01-25, 00:04:52
Producent systemu: System manufacturer
Model systemu: System Product Name
Counterfeit installations such as yours contains heavily modified code that causes the installation to behave it unexpected ways. Analysing BSOD's and determining their causes on these sorts of installations is very unreliable.

My recommendation is to start with a clean slate, and install a genuine version of Windows. This will minimise the problems you are experiencing, and make subsequent diagnosis of BSOD's far more reliable. Once you are running a genuine Windows installation, and are still experiencing BSOD's, we will be happy to help you solve them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/359333-bsod-after-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello .. I lately made a manufacturer build me a pc from parts i chose for gaming, this happened before 1 month, i can play games very well but sometimes (like twice a day) i get the BSOD while im playing games that need a good video card, i have not tried anything to deal with this problem, i want to know if this is a hardware problem or not and how i can fix it, please reply and thank you for your time.

- Windows 7
- 32-bit Operating System
- Windows 7
- I think its a full retail version
- 1 month
- 1 month and no i haven't reinstalled
- Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5800 3.20GHz
- Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset
- ASRock G41M-VS3
- MIA 300W P4 Power Supply

A:BSOD Sometimes While Playing Games

18 memory dumps over the last 27 days
Please get all Windows Updates, then get SP1 (It may be under the Important Updates)

I do not recommend using wireless USB devices.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 - and using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.

I cannot read your MSINFO32 file, please do the following (this is normal with some different languages).:

Quote:

MSINFO32:
Please go to Start and type in "msinfo32.exe" (without the quotes) and press Enter
Save the report as an .nfo file, then zip up the .nfo file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.

Also, please save another copy as a .txt file and zip that up also.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-sometimes-while-playing-games-555811.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I keep getting BSOD when I'm playing on an MMO.

Here's the information from BlueScreenView:

Version 295.73
Product Name : NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 295.73
Company : NVIDIA Corporation
File Version : 8.17.12.9573
Processor : 32-bit
Crash Address : nvlddmkm.sys+190e0f
Stack Address 1 : nvlddmkm.sys+1919e0
Stack Address 2 : nvlddmkm.sys+179d4b
Stack Address 3 : nvlddmkm.sys+ac749
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\052012-21434-01.dmp
Processors Count : 2
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 7600
Dump File Size : 160,248

Message back if you need anymore information. thanks!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-playing-games-646279.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello!
I get a BSOD when playing games, which I believed to be due to overheating, only really occurring after playing games like Sid Meier's Civilization V or Company of Heroes for long periods of time. But now it happens after playing Hotline Miami or Don't Starve for a little under an hour. My PC is rather old and not the best so I usually do run everything at the lowest graphical settings. I run all my games through Steam if that matters. Error 0x00000124. Thanks in advanced.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

BCP2: FFFFFA8008635038
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392708-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Here is my bsod from blue screenview041313-11918-01.dmp 4/13/2013 6:28:42 PM Bug check screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Parameters: 0x0000001e ffffffff`c0000005 fffff800`8fb351c1 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000001 Caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe Caused by address: ntoskrnl.exe+5a240 x64 Crashed address: ntoskrnl.exe+5a240 C:\Windows\Minidump\041313-11918-01.dmp 6 15 9200 295,624

Also got another one earlier from a different driver" 041213-13275-01.dmp 4/12/2013 9:25:46 PM KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e ffffffff`c0000005 fffff801`302b71c1 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000001 tcpip.sys tcpip.sys+349dc x64 ntoskrnl.exe+5a240 C:\Windows\Minidump\041213-13275-01.dmp 6 15 9200 295,616 

041413-11466-01.dmp
4/14/2013 1:54:56 PM
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
0x0000001e ffffffff`80000004 fffff800`d1298e1e 00000000`0000002f 00000000`0000003f
ntoskrnl.exe
ntoskrnl.exe+5a240
x64
ntoskrnl.exe+5a240
C:\Windows\Minidump\041413-11466-01.dmp 6 15 9200 295,568

It seems to only happen when I'm putting a load on the GPU by playing games. Anyone have any suggestions. Thank you in advance.

A:BSOD only when playing games.

The very first thing you should do is to is to completely uninstall your video driver and update to the latest one.

Nvidia drivers : http://www.nvidia.in/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-in

ATI driver : http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

If it didn't help open the computer case and clean any dirt with a vacuum cleaner. Also verify your video card's fan is working flawlessly while powering on. Also verify if there is any bad cap in your mother board and graphics card.

http://www.badcaps.net/pages.php?vid=5

If the above steps didn't help we may need to check RAM for defects and analyze BSOD dumb for possible software clashes.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/491707/bsod-only-when-playing-games/
Relevancy 60.2%

I get BSOD only when playing games Alienware Mx R Attached DMP files and system info I hope that is everything THANK-YOU for any help getting desperate games, please. when playing BSOD help only here Here is some info Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check BSOD only when playing games, help please. String SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter ffffffff c Parameter fffff ecb e Parameter fffff a Parameter fffff a Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe b e File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System BSOD only when playing games, help please. Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe b e Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter ffffffff c Parameter fffff cb e Parameter Parameter ffffffff ffffffff Caused By Driver Ntfs sys Caused By Address Ntfs sys b File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter fffffa f ffffffd Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff c e Caused By Driver Ntfs sys Caused By Address Ntfs sys ac d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter fffffa f ffffffd Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff cd ae Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size

A:BSOD only when playing games, help please.

Hello ProChargedStang.

Synaptic Touch Pad Driver

Code:
fffff880`009a9738 fffff880`03b5fd22Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SynTP.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SynTP.sys
SynTP+0x9d22
And it is very old.

Code:
fffff880`03b56000 fffff880`03b9f000 SynTP T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: SynTP.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys
Image name: SynTP.sys
Timestamp: Wed Jul 15 03:06:36 2009 (4A5CFA64)
CheckSum: 00048B8F
ImageSize: 00049000
Update it from Drivers | Synaptics.

A search revealed that you are using nForce as the chipset driver, and that includes nvstor64.sys as the storage controller driver. You need to try to update nForce, as it contains not only the storage controller, but also network controller and a lot of other vital drivers.

Code:
fffff880`0106a000 fffff880`010a9000 nvstor64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvstor64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvstor64.sys
Image name: nvstor64.sys
Timestamp: Fri Apr 09 14:52:41 2010 (4BBEF1E1)
CheckSum: 0003FFC4
ImageSize: 0003F000
And it is failing.

Code:
fffff880`009a9720 fffff880`0107f964*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvstor64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvstor64.sys
nvstor64+0x15964
fffff880`009a9728 fffff880`01075340 nvstor64+0xb340
Go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers, search for nForce, as per your motherboard's chipset specifications.

Nvidia display driver.

Code:
fffff880`009a9058 fffff880`04408077 dxgmms1!VidSchDdiNotifyInterruptWorker+0xef
fffff880`009a9060 fffff880`0ff205efUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0xbd5ef
We cannot suggest you to get the latest WHQL, as it is known to be buggy. Get another one known stable version of display driver.
Download and install Driver Fusion.
Reboot the computer in Advanced Boot Options, safe mode. Search Driver Fusion in your start menu, and remove all components of your nVidia display driver.
Boot normally now. Go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers, Drivers > Beta and Legacy; search there with your cards particulars for GeForce 306.23 Driver, dated 13.9.2012 and install it.
Let us know the results. Next time, upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.
Another question. Do you use cyberlink products?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/276364-bsod-only-when-playing-games-help-please.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello, I'm having problems with my computer and I cannot figure out where they are coming from. I have done multiple tests on my computer and I still haven't been able to figure out what is wrong (memtest86, driver verifier).

Here are my files, I really appreciate any help that I can get.
mattyskier bsod.zip - Windows Live

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? 3/4 of a year
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 2-3 weeks (Re-installed 2 times)

Welcome to SF!

I see no software problems, so let's jump directly to hardware.

What is the make/model of your PSU?

Try following these directions for Memtest: RAM - Test with Memtest86+

I'm not sure how you ran it in the first place, so I have to give that link.

Test hard drive: HD Diagnostic

Test temps and CPU: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

...Summary of the Dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Mon Sep 13 03:40:57.642 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 2 days 6:28:26.156
BugCheck A, {a06f0f6c, 2, 0, fffff8000288a793}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!RawInputThread+6ed )
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Tue Sep 7 03:41:06.475 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:31:02.379
BugCheck A, {a0730f70, 2, 0, fffff8000288b793}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSearchForNewThread+123 )
PROCESS_NAME: SC2.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Sun Sep 5 22:46:38.024 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:41:44.553
BugCheck D1, {79, 2, 1, fffff88003ebf978}
Probably caused by : kbdclass.sys ( kbdclass!memmove+88 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
Debug session time: Sun Sep 5 22:03:40.113 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:20:40.032
BugCheck 1A, {41287, 1, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+42ba5 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41287
Debug session time: Sun Sep 5 21:42:12.108 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:41.638
BugCheck 50, {fffff800029fe0b0, 8, fffff800029fe0b0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem <PERF> (nt+0x19d0b0)+0 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: lsass.exe

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/111031-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

always get BSOD while playing games, i already update all the driver and bios to date, i even changed my RAMs, here is the minidump guys plz help me

Please update this driver first: ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005
It's the Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility available from the Asus Support website

Update your video drivers if you haven't already done that.
Then, update your networking drivers (as there's networking involvement in the dump files).

Summary of the BSOD's:

Code:
Debug session time: Mon Dec 28 19:23:37.654 2009 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:13.324
BugCheck 50, {fffff8a001e90008, 0, fffff8000338c97c, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SeCaptureSecurityDescriptor+13a )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Debug session time: Mon Jan 4 10:55:36.325 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:34:52.995
BugCheck 50, {fffff88002e65000, 1, fffff8800febec72, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+73c72 )
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Debug session time: Mon Jan 4 10:57:34.049 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:29.719
BugCheck A, {8, 2, 1, fffff800030881d3}
Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!IppRestructureHashTableUnderLock+39 )
Debug session time: Mon Jan 4 11:12:00.782 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:10.826
BugCheck 50, {fffff8a004a40000, 0, fffff800030b8cf4, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+42907 )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/53528-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

hi guys i have big problem when i want to play on windows 7
sometimes game freeze as bt3 and pes2012 and sometimes get blue screen

here is my pc specfication:

windows 7 enterprise sp1
2g ram ddr3
phenome x2 3.3 ghz 7m cach
ati hd 4650 1gb ddr2
ga/78lmt-s2p

i knew that bt3 need a powerfull vega card but all games i playes get blue screen

Dumb Files

Dumb.rar

Relevancy 60.2%

Its not really just BSOD I guess games while BSOD playing various BSOD is a end result of the crashes I keep getting its the all too well known problem with display driver xxx stopped responding and has recovered I've been fighting with this problem ever since I got my new graphic BSOD while playing various games card detailed specs later from time to time when I play a d game doesnt have to be with really intensive graphics the screen goes black for a couple of seconds then recovers unfortunately in some games it does not recover multiple flickers like this usually BSOD while playing various games result in a BSOD The BSOD while playing various games worst thing is that its completely unpredictable and some of the newest graphic intensive games for example might not get the crash at all while others get it multiple times in a row same with some older titles Now theres a lot to say so I apologize for the quite chaotic post build P Lets start with what Ive tried in order to fix or find out whats wrong - I tried many different NVIDIA drivers very old ones like and the newest one currently I think also many in between those with no real results what sometimes seemed like a fix was just the randomness factor - I tried various different settings changes to the NVIDIA control panel which I found on the internet as theres tons of people having similar problem but theres just as many fixes - I bought a new PSU a W Thermaltake TR Bronze which supplies more than enough power - I tried different cords with no real result - I checked for viruses and I formatted and installed fresh system multiple times also with no result -I tried the registry edit thingy I think I saw it in one of the posts here which was supposed to help by making the black out time longer this actually had some effect but it wasnt a good one it just made the black outs much more common and increased the chance for a BSOD -I never overclocked this graphic card however it is stock overclocked so I tried underclocking with no result -I ran various benchmarks and stability tests ran Prime for over hours with no errors ran FurMark benchmarks without any stability issues and temperature reaching a stable C on full load Theres no overheating problems whatsoever GPU in idle is at about C and while playing doesnt go over C quite similar stats for CPU Ran Memtest aswell without any errors Thats about it if Ill remember something later ill be sure to edit it in Oh there were also some other slight fixes but it was nothing major and also had no effect This started around October last year when I bought the graphic card at that time I figured out the PSU I had back then was insufficient for the new graphic card and I hoped that the purchase of new one would fix everything however as I did get new PSU few months back it did not solve anything I thought also of testing the GPU on some other PC unfortunately everyone I know uses laptop Im writing here as a last resort before sending the GPU away on warranty which I really really dont wanna do cause the only replacement I got is a very old GF GTS that overheats C I refuse to accept it that the new graphic card I got was faulty from the start until all possibilities are exhausted Hopefully someone here will have some bright idea whats going on its either something really basic or extremely advanced and rare As for my PC specs - Windows Ultimate x quite fresh install around - months old I think - hardware's age varies oldest HDD is about years old most of the PC is - years old x gb ram stick around years old while graphics and PSU are only few months old CPU Inter Core Quad ghz RAM x gb Corsair ddr mhz and x gb Corsair ddr mhz GPU Asus ENGT GeForce GT GB DDR bit PSU Thermaltake TR W Bronze Thats about it for the important parts I guess if I missed anything or any other information needed please tell I also attached a rar file with the System Health Report and BSOD dump Im eagerly awaiting any responses with regards Netami

A:BSOD while playing various games

Stop 0x124 is a hardware error

If you are overclocking try resetting your processor to standard settings and see if that helps.

If you continue to get BSOD here are some more things you may want to consider.

This is usually heat related, defective hardware, memory or even processor though it is"possible" that it is driver related (rare).

Quote:
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
Synopsis:

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.
Generic "Stop 0x124" Troubleshooting Strategy:

1) Ensure that none of the hardware components are overclocked. Hardware that is driven beyond its design specifications - by overclocking - can malfunction in unpredictable ways.
2) Ensure that the machine is adequately cooled.
If there is any doubt, open up the side of the PC case (be mindful of any relevant warranty conditions!) and point a mains fan squarely at the motherboard. That will rule out most (lack of) cooling issues.
3) Update all hardware-related drivers: video, sound, RAID (if any), NIC... anything that interacts with a piece of hardware.
It is good practice to run the latest drivers anyway.
4) Update the motherboard BIOS according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Their website should provide detailed instructions as to the brand and model-specific procedure.
5) Rarely, bugs in the OS may cause "false positive" 0x124 events where the hardware wasn't complaining but Windows thought otherwise (because of the bug).
At the time of writing, Windows 7 is not known to suffer from any such defects, but it is nevertheless important to always keep Windows itself updated.

6) Attempt to (stress) test those hardware components which can be put through their paces artificially.
The most obvious examples are the RAM and HDD(s).
For the RAM, use the in-built memory diagnostics (run MDSCHED) or the 3rd-party memtest86 utility to run many hours worth of testing.
For hard drives, check whether CHKDSK /R finds any problems on the drive(s), notably "bad sectors".
Unreliable RAM, in particular, is deadly as far as software is concerned, and anything other than a 100% clear memory test result is cause for concern. Unfortunately, even a 100% clear result from the diagnostics utilities does not guarantee that the RAM is free from defects - only that none were encountered during the test passes.

7) As the last of the non-invasive troubleshooting steps, perform a "vanilla" reinstallation of Windows: just the OS itself without any additional applications, games, utilities, updates, or new drivers - NOTHING AT ALL that is not sourced from the Windows 7 disc.
Should that fail to mitigate the 0x124 problem, jump to the next steps.
If you run the "vanilla" installation long enough to convince yourself that not a single 0x124 crash has occurred, start installing updates and applications slowly, always pausing between successive additions long enough to get a feel for whether the machine is still free from 0x124 crashes.
Should the crashing resume, obviously the very last software addition(s) may be somehow linked to the root cause.
If stop 0x124 errors persist despite the steps above, and the harware is under warranty, consider returning it and requesting a replacement which does not suffer periodic MCE events.
Be aware that attempting the subsequent harware troubleshooting steps may, in some cases, void your warranty:

8) Clean and carefully remove any dust from the inside of the machine.
Reseat all connectors and memory modules.
Use a can of compressed air to clean out the RAM DIMM sockets as much as possible.

9) If all else fails, start removing items of hardware one-by-one in the hope... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227530-bsod-while-playing-various-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

When i try to play games such as Dota 2, Guild wars 2 I cant play it for more than 2 min. I instantly get a BSOD saying "Kernel Security Check Failure". I have updated all the drivers and I have installed all the windows updates. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Dinesh1,

Welcome to the 8forums.

Please use the tool again and upload a new zip file, there are some important files missing.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/70809-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

After getting my uncle to reinstall Windows 7 for me,, I'v had about 4 BSOD's recently. All of the BSODS happen when I'm playing a game, and I thought first it might of been because windows 7 was out of date, so I fully updated it and got a more stable version of my driver, but not too long after that I started playing CS:GO and it got a BSOD. No idea whats going on. My computer worked perfectly fine with no BSOD's before reinstalling Windows 7 which is odd. Most of the time it got a BSOD it was because I alt tabbed out of the game.

Thanks.

A:BSOD while playing CS:GO and other games before

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002a455fe, fffff8800a9f10f0, 0}

Probably caused by : cdd.dll ( cdd!DrvAssociateSharedSurface+7b )

---------
Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.17273.amd64fre.win7_gdr.130318-1532
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack and Update Center - Microsoft Windows

Report for any further BSOD.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/322251-bsod-while-playing-cs-go-other-games-before.html