OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\100113-33883-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-64490-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
what was that ? :S

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Blue Screen Error [Help]

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Blue Screen Error [Help]

Please follow - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

You will need to enable a Kernel Memory dump (instructions for configuring dump files should be in the above link), and then upload this file to a file sharing site such as SkyDrive or Dropbox, ensure you place the file into a zipped folder and then upload to the Public folder of the preferred site. Post the URL to the file in your next post.

The location of a Kernel Dump File will be within this directory, there may already be one there:

Code:
C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306835-blue-screen-error-help.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Gest a Blue Screen no message.....no error nothing comes up just a Blue blank screen

A:Gest a Blue Screen no message.....no error nothing comes up just a Blue blank screen

more info please. we need more info before we can help you out. system specs, what is the error message? etc.etc.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/gest-a-blue-screen-no-message-no-error-nothing-comes-up-just-a-blue-blank-screen-83680.html
Relevancy 57.19%

While using my laptop usually when trying to open some quot windows quot application such as task manager wireless networks documents media player windows updater etc my laptop freezes or doesn't allow me to click on anything except the minus button on all my windows and the start button I'll try to shut the laptop down but it freezes once again on the logging off screen and I'm forced to manually shut actual screen up no blue pops Error Screen but Blue it down by holding the power button When I turn my laptop back on I get the black screen that says windows shut down unexpectedly how would you like the start blah blah blah and when I get my laptop turned on again I get this error message Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP BCP FFFFFA F E BCP FFFFF B C D BCP FFFFFA F FC OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Alissa AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml After doing some searching online it said that it was probably a compatibility issue and I found that intel control center was incompatible I'm not sure if that was the only program I'm not great with computers and am not sure how to search through EVERY program so I uninstalled it I tried reinstalling it Blue Screen Error but no actual blue screen pops up but it simply wouldn't install and it wouldn't let me cancel and retry either I had to turn my laptop off manually again I haven't seen any additional problems occur from not having the control center not sure how necessary the program is but it definitely did NOT fix the problem Any idea what I could do

A:Blue Screen Error but no actual blue screen pops up

please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/282420-blue-screen-error-but-no-actual-blue-screen-pops-up.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I am getting a blue screen after I attempt to login to a pc.

Verification error in wmiacpi.sys (WMD driver error) 20e

wmiacpsi.sys = 152f at B9BAB852F

I have run the Dell diagnostic and everything passed.
This is a Dell laptop latitude D531. Dell just replaced the hard drive about 10 days ago. It worked fine until Monday.

Any any what this may be?

A:Blue Screen Io Error. Verification Error In Wmiacpi.sys (wmd Driver Error) 20e

Are you sure of the spelling of the 2nd file name? If so, Google doesn't give any results for it - which is suspicious.The first file name ( wmiacpi.sys ) is a Windows file that's used to help manage the ACPI settings in your system. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/filedb/wmiacpi.sys-7763.htmlA BSOD error will usually point to the file that the error occured in, but this may not be the source of the error. Here's a link on how to find more info about the BSOD message: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/top...tml#entry409491Once you locate the .dmp files for the event, you can use this link to generate an analysis of the dump for us to have a look at ( http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35246 )

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/153175/blue-screen-io-error-verification-error-in-wmiacpisys-wmd-driver-error-20e/
Relevancy 53.32%

Ive just bought some new memory (TWIN2X4096-8500C5C G), the new memory doesnt seem to work unless I only add one stick, and even with that I get blue screen errors.

So from reading a few pages on teh internet I put my old memory back in, and ran windows driver verifier. Upon restarting I got and keep getting teh following BSOD.

IO SYSTEM VERIFICATION ERROR in wmiacpi.sys (WDM driver error 20e)

[wmiacpi.sys+152f at B7C5C52F]

A:Blue Screen IO Error. Verification Error In Wmiacpi.sys (WMD Driver Error 20e)

If the system ran fine...before you added RAM...then you need to see if the new RAM (by itself)...works.The new RAM may not be compatible with your old RAM, in which case the system will run fine with one or the other...but not both.The Driver Verifier tool is tricky to use, I would disregard that effort...for the moment.Remove your old RAM...put the new RAM in...see if the system works properly.FWIW: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/153175/blue-screen-io-error-verification-error-in-wmiacpisys-wmd-driver-error-20e/Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/264822/blue-screen-io-error-verification-error-in-wmiacpisys-wmd-driver-error-20e/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi everyone I'm having trouble with my Acer laptop This is what happened I recieved an automatic update for IE I tryed it out I did not like the new settings So I tryed to delete it it said that I Vista Windows Screen after into System Blue Login goes Screen. Error Restore No do not have permission to do that So I did a System Restore to go back to IE and it looked like it was doing it's thing Then it went into the Blue Error Screen I turned my laptop off and then back on No Windows Vista Login Screen after System Restore goes into Blue Error Screen. after a minute or so Everything looked ok all the intros still come on but quot Windows Vista Home Premium bit Full Version Login Screen or Welcome Screen quot does not load at all Just stays on a blank black screen with the mouse arrow I tried using the F options on the laptop but they have not done anything so far SafeMode does not work and apparently there are no Restore Points anymore No Backups either Command Prompt still works I did a scan and it said there is nothing wrong but there is Should I get the full version of Windows Vista Install Disk and use the Repair option from there You know where the disk has options like Install Uninstall Repair I'm not talking about a Recovery Disk with the same F options as my laptop

A:No Windows Vista Login Screen after System Restore goes into Blue Error Screen.

Originally Posted by staypuft

Hi everyone. I'm having trouble with my Acer laptop. This is what happened. I recieved an automatic update for IE9. I tryed it out, I did not like the new settings. I tryed to delete it, it said that I do not have permission to do that. So I did a system restore to go back to IE8 and it looked like it was doing it's thing. Then it went into Blue Error Screen. I turned my laptop off and then back on after a minute or so. Everything looked ok, all intros still comes on but "Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit (Full Version) Login Screen or Welcome Screen" does not load at all. Just stays with a blank screen and arrow. I tried using the F8 options on the laptop but they have done nothing so far. SafeMode does not work and apparently there are no Restore Points. No Backups either. Command Prompt still works. I did a scan and it said there is nothing wrong but there is. Should I get the full version of Windows Vista Install Disc and use the repair option from there? You know where it has options like Install, Uninstall, Repair? I'm not talking about a Recovery Disc with same F8 options.

Can someone please give me an explaination on how I can boot a disc from a DVD drive. I'm unable to login to Windows Vista, do I use the Command Prompts to boot a disc?

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/290158-no-windows-vista-login-screen-after-system-restore-goes-into-blue-error-screen.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello I have an HP Pavilion g series laptop running win that is in a continuous restarting loop This happened after the computer auto updated windows update I do not know what was updated but now every time the blue with screen screen Stop: reboot, 0x0000007B Help error auto laptop starts up it seems to be in a continuous rebooting loop after the windows logo then a blue flash I am unable to go into safe mode or any other mode as I keep getting redirected to a page that gives me two options Launch Startup Repair or Start Windows Normally Startup repair gives me the same results as trying to run in safe mode By turning the auto-restart on system failure off i was able to read what the blue error message which says - A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down Help with blue screen auto reboot, Stop: 0x0000007B error screen to prevent damage Help with blue screen auto reboot, Stop: 0x0000007B error screen to your computer If this is your first time you've seen this Stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check for viruses on your computer Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers Check you hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated Run CHKDSK F to check for hard drive curruption and then restart your computer Technical information STOP X B xFFFFF A xFFFFFFFFC D x X - Can someone give me advice on how to solve and prevent this problem I am currently using a different laptop to access this forum kodex

A:Help with blue screen auto reboot, Stop: 0x0000007B error screen

Bug Check 0x7B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

The INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE bug check has a value of 0x0000007B. This bug check indicates that the Microsoft Windows operating system has lost access to the system partition during startup.

Quote:
Cause

The INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE bug check frequently occurs because of a boot device failure. During I/O system initialization, the boot device driver might have failed to initialize the boot device (typically a hard disk). File system initialization might have failed because it did not recognize the data on the boot device. Also, repartitioning the system partition or installing a new SCSI adapter or disk controller might induce this error.

This error can also occur because of incompatible disk hardware. If the error occurred at the initial setup of the system, the system might have been installed on an unsupported disk or SCSI controller. Some controllers are supported only by drivers that are in the Windows Driver Library (WDL). (These drivers require the user to do a custom installation.)

Further Reading...
Bug Check 0x7B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/202895-help-blue-screen-auto-reboot-stop-0x0000007b-error-screen.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi I have a Dell Inspiron and today I suddenly got a blue screen error message the main message said quot PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA quot After rebooting I got the same message Then on the next reboot I couldn't get to the login screen I used my Dell error, 6000 on screen help! screen Inspiron Blue now - black boot, OS Recovery CD that I created to try and repair Windows XP It asked for a place to partition fragment Windows and then it went through copying files etc After that I tried to restart I got the Inspiron 6000 - Blue screen error, now black screen on boot, help! normal Dell Boot screen but then it went to a black screen with only a flashing cursor in the top Inspiron 6000 - Blue screen error, now black screen on boot, help! left hand corner I cannot do the Ctrl Alt F option to recover Windows XP I can only either choose F or F at the initial boot screen Please help I really do not know what to do What is the blue screen error message all about I haven't installed any software or hardware so I do not see what might of caused the problem Help

A:Inspiron 6000 - Blue screen error, now black screen on boot, help!

Do you have another windows xp cd you can get your hands on? I recommend performing a checkdisk repair on your computer and see if that helps.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/inspiron-6000-blue-screen-error-now-black-screen-on-boot-help-231776.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Specs HP Compaq SFF Running XP PRO SP With A GHz P and GBs of RAM Let me tell you what happened I was having problems with a very very slow CD DVD combo drive and I looked around and around and could find only one thing that seemed like it would help and it made perfect sense You see I have a good computer but it is a Small Form--not allowing me to add much to it Anything that I have added has to be added as a slave device Anyway my configuration was this My boot Upon Reboot: Blue BIOS/ACPI help! Error--Striped Screen Screen Please drive is a GB SATA drive Then I have only one IDE Controller on the Motherboard which has the Blue Screen BIOS/ACPI Error--Striped Screen Upon Reboot: Please help! CD DVD drive as master and an old GB Hard Drive as slave My optical drive was turtle or snail slow when viewing pictures copying pasting files to the HD and anything that is data oriented So what I did was disconnect the slave HD drive to see if that would make it run like an optical drive was supposed to run a little slow but bearable When I did this and reconnected and rebooted it would not boot to anything--safe mode windows last known configuration hp recovery boot discs nothing At the opening screen I get the opening HP screen but it has stripes I go into BIOS and the menus are striped If I try to boot to Windows Safe Mode I get either a black screen where nothing happens Blue Screen BIOS/ACPI Error--Striped Screen Upon Reboot: Please help! an endless pause or a Blue Screen telling me that I have a BIOS error and they have stopped at this point to avoid any further damage There's also a message telling me to press F to disable ACPI so that I can continue with an installation This has never happened to me before Because I took out a drive that was a slave drive Please help me with any advice that you can

A:Blue Screen BIOS/ACPI Error--Striped Screen Upon Reboot: Please help!

to the Bleeping Computer forum.

At the opening screen, I get the opening HP screen, but it has stripes. I go into BIOS and the menus are striped.

My assumption is one of the memory sticks got loosed from it's slot when you played with the HDD. Please remove the memory modules and use a pencil rubber to clean it's gold plated contacts.  After making sure the contacts are clean and shining, inset them to the slots. If there is more than one module, connect one at a time. Now try to boot the system.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/507397/blue-screen-biosacpi-error-striped-screen-upon-reboot-please-help/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi all Starting Messages, on Black startup Error with Screen Blue Blank Screen yesterday my computer would go through startup while loading the desktop it would crash to blue screen with white text unfortunately I can t remember the exact error Blue Screen with Error Messages, Blank Black Screen on startup message If restarted it Blue Screen with Error Messages, Blank Black Screen on startup either goes to a blank black screen or back to blue and I could only get the computer to operate in safe mode with networking My antivirus software avast free malwarebytes scanned and found no infections I have Windows Samsung laptop Today I was Blue Screen with Error Messages, Blank Black Screen on startup able to start the computer normally and am functioning with internet still acting a little funny but I am sure something is still not right I also did a system restore last night with the same problems crashing not starting up Any assistance would be highly appreciated Thanks in advance Brit PS I goofily started a similar topic in the quot Windows quot forum section without knowing this section was down here Sorry I tried to delete the topic post but couldn t Thanks

A:Blue Screen with Error Messages, Blank Black Screen on startup

Hello,I will be helping you with your problems. Please be patient while I assist you.Some points for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of us Please do NOT run, install or uninstall any programs, unless instructed to do so.
We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability. Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post. Please read every post completely before doing anything.
Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process. Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the Watch Topic Button, select Immediate Notification, and click on Proceed. This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.----------------------------------------------Please do the following:Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe on your desktop to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it. To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.Click on change parametersUnder Objects to scan, check the box next to Loaded modulesIf you are asked to reboot, then click Yes.NextCheck the boxes next to Loaded modules, Verify file digital signatures, Detect TDLFS file system, then click OK.Click the Start Scan button.Do not use the computer during the scanIf the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
Note: If Cure is not an option, Skip instead, do NOT choose Delete or Quarantine unless instructed.A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).Copy and paste the full contents of that file in your next reply.Download Security Check by screen317 from here.Save it to your Desktop.Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.A Notepad document should open automati... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/467144/blue-screen-with-error-messages-blank-black-screen-on-startup/
Relevancy 52.46%

New to the thread.... not sure if i'm posting right, soo correct me if u want =)
Anyway.. yesterday I turned my computer on and got the screen "Sorry for the convenience blah blah blah... Start Windows Normally, Safe Mode...ect.
I chose Start Windows Normally, which did indeed start windows normally, but I wasn't sure what caused this problem in the first place, so i ignored it. I turned my computer off.

Later i turned my computer back on and was confronted by another screen, this time a Blue screen.. A Stop error, can't exactly remember the error, but said something about "memory dump'...
I eventually got avoided a problem with this screen and got into windows.. However this morning, when i turn the computer on, I was forced to use 'Last Known Good Configuration"

Whats going on? I did scans on Norton, Adaware & Spybot.

Please help!!

A:Blue Screen, Black Screen??? Stop Error Code?

Hi Kirstie, computers are great when they work huh? These stop errors and blue screens of death can have many causes. Sometimes they occur when a computer is getting older and some piece of hardware is going bad, like a memory stick for instance. Other times these errors occur after installing a new program or doing a windows update. They can be quite difficult to pin down sometimes as well. I would be glad to help you find the cause of the error if you will answer a few questions for me. By answering these questions I should be able to determine the cause and help you to correct it.

Here are some questions for you to answer that will help me. Just answer them the best you can and if you dont know an answer its ok. If you already answered anything I'm asking in your first post just skip over it.

1). What kind of computer do you have? Laptop? Desktop? Dell, HP, Ect?
2). Whats your level of experience? Novice, intermediate, expert, or dont know squat?
3). What operating system are you using? Xp Home or XP Pro?
4). What antivirus are you using? Are you using a firewall?
5) Please tell us a little about your computer. How old is your computer? What size Hard drive does it have?, processor, ram, Bios ver. Ect.
6). Do you have an Xp disk for this computer?
7). Does your computer have a floppy drive, CD drive, Ect.?
8). Do you have access to another working computer with an internet connection?
9). Did you noticed this problem occuring after installing anything recently?
10). Has your computer done a windows update recently?
11). Have you made any changes to the computer recently? Hardware or software?

and anything else that might help us help you. Remember we are trying to help from a forum so all we have to go on is what you can tell us.

I will monitor this thread throughout the day. If you resolve this problem on your own or with the info I provided please let me know so I can move on to other issues. Also please mark this thread solved using the thread tools option located at the top of this thread and selecting solved from the drop down menu when your computer is working correctly and you are through with this thread.

Thank you
Patmark

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-black-screen-stop-error-code-520585.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Hello I'm new here and I so hope someone can help me since I'm not the sharpest computer tool in the shed Screen,Blue Internet Screen,Error..HELP!! Explorer-Black This issue has started happening and I have no clue I have cleared cookies history etc but that hasn't worked Here's Internet Explorer-Black Screen,Blue Screen,Error..HELP!! the deal When I click Internet Explorer Icon of my desk top or go to start programs etc to open Explorer it seems as if it's going to open then the screen goes black for a second then a blue screen comes up and says quot An error has occured ctrl alt delete to restart click any key to continue to windows etc you know the one Well the error is this D FA I can click any key and return to desk top Can someone please help me The only way I'm able to be here is thankfully I have JUNO as my ISP and they have their own browser window Also in checking mail for instance in Hot Mail if I clicked a link in an e-mail to go to a certain page same thing black screen blue screen error etc It would be wonderfull if someone could maybe e-mail me step by step what I might could do xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx Thanks Carmen

A:Internet Explorer-Black Screen,Blue Screen,Error..HELP!!

Need more info.. Win98, ME. 2000, XP? SP1, SP2? What version of IE you are running? Post the full error message if you can. This would be helpful to an assistor. There is a fatal error somewhere but without this info it isn't likely anyone can help locate a fix.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-black-screen-blue-screen-error-help-43600.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Toshiba Satellite running on windows XP When I start the computer it asks if for the choice of Safe Mode w Networking w Command Prompt or Normally I ve tried them all and if I try it normally it won t get past the XP loading screen screen, Can't Blue After Stop error XP Screen XP: loading start It s loading and then it flashes a blue screen for a second and then restarts the computer again I tried pressing F at boot and selected Disable automatic restart on system failure and Can't start XP: After XP loading screen, Blue Screen Stop error this is what I get STOP x x x xC x I even tried using this http forums techguy org -post html to get to chkdsk At boot F chose CD DVD but still nothing I even tried disabling boot from HDD FDD and LAN from the bios setup menu to see if it works and this is what I got Can't start XP: After XP loading screen, Blue Screen Stop error it just keeps going on and on unless Can't start XP: After XP loading screen, Blue Screen Stop error I enable boot from HDD Intel UNDI PXE- build Copyright C - Intel Corporation For Realtek RTL X X PCI Fast Ethernet Controller v PXE-E Media test failure check cable PXE-M F Exiting PXE ROM That s about everything I could get Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 52.46%

I get a blue screen error of "driverirql_not_less_equal" when my laptop monitor dims.

Specs:
Intel i7 2640M
8 Gb Ram
1T HD

The attached screen capture is the location of my error.

A:Windows 8 blue screen error when laptop screen dims

This is probably either a BIOS problem, or a video driver problem. It's also possible you have a hardware fault, but try updating your BIOS and video card drivers.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/12512-windows-8-blue-screen-error-when-laptop-screen-dims.html
Relevancy 52.46%

When I boot my computer up my computer is freezing up once in a while at the loading screen with the blue loading bar. The bar goes across about three times and the on the fourth time it stops and freezes and nothing happens after that. Once in awhile it will go to a blue error screen witht the following codes: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0xF9787C09, 0xF9677FE8, 0x00000000). Someone please help.

Thank you.

Relevancy 52.03%

Hello I have a blue screen problem that i can t find a solution to I recently bought a new graphic card Radeon all-in-wonder x xl Installed it on a clean system did a reformat before i installed The problem occurs after usually - minutes of gaming so far with oblivion black amp white The game freezes for about sec and then goes into blue-screen mode The message is as follows Kernel-Data-inpage-error stop error screen then there are a lot of numbers etc I have sometimes noticed a slight change in fan noise prior to freeze speeding up After reebot everything s back to normal My system is relatively new a year and a half or so i have Windows XP pro SP Asus P AD deluxe motherboard with stop error screen screen: gaming when Blue integrated sound-card Pentium ht Ghz GB ram all my drivers are up-to-date as far as i know The ATI drivers are certainly up-to-date I have run some fix-it-utilities diagnostics and found no error or the like I previously had an ATI Radeon series card on the same system Never had a problem with HL Far Cry or whatever Any ideas Thanks in advance Zurzu nbsp

Relevancy 52.03%

First I run Windows and keep it updated as much as Microsoft releases updates I also reguarly Blank Blue > screen Error > loading screen run anti-virus anti-spyware defrag etc The problem started weeks ago when I booted the computer it showed the MB splash screen and then instead of the loading screen it just showed quot Error loading OS quot in the top left Well I figured the hard drive was going so I pulled it out blew it off tapped on it checked connections and stuck Error loading > Blue screen > Blank screen it back in Rebooted and everything seemed fine and has the past weeks Well today I was playing Civilization and the screen went blue Yes the dreaded blue screen but no error messages on the screen or anything Just a solid blue screen The computer didn t respond to anything so I pushed the power button on the case Well upon restarting nothing happens Just a blank screen No MB splash screen or anything Everything is powered up and I can hear the hard drive spinning but nothing is on the screen Specs Windows Pro ASUS P C E Deluxe mobo Ghz P GB Kingston ValueRAM ATI XT Maxtor hard drive Old Any help is appreciated nbsp

A:Error loading > Blue screen > Blank screen

Doubt this will help but have you tried seeing if you can start in safe mode?

Reboot and hit F8 as it tries to start up. Think it is F8 in 2000

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-loading-blue-screen-blank-screen.443658/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hello Today I received a blue screen stop error message I was using my AOL software error screen blue STOP screen Solved: at the time it occurred This is the second time it happened the first time was about a month ago Last time I upgraded the driver for my video card and I thought that had taken care of it I don t remember for sure but I was probably using my AOL software when it happened last time also The message today included this information Technical Information STOP x E x xAFCAE oxA c x watchdog sys - Address AFCAE base at AFCAE DateStamp ab The message from a month ago was slightly different It included the following information Technical Information STOP x E xE xB ED xA D x watchdog sys - Address B ED base at B ED DateStamp ab I restarted the computer without incident I d appreciate any advice thanks Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Pentium R CPU GHz x Solved: blue screen STOP error screen Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB F Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Dell Inc X CN U BD Antivirus McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware Updated Yes On-Demand Scanner Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 52.03%

Hello I have a blue screen problem that i can t find a solution to I have seen a similar problem posted previously on this forum But after reading it i think this is a different problem so here goes I recently bought a new graphic card Radeon all-in-wonder x when error screen stop Blue gaming screen: xl Installed it on a clean system did a reformat before i installed Blue screen: stop error screen when gaming The problem occurs after usually - minutes of gaming Blue screen: stop error screen when gaming so far with oblivion black amp white The game freezes for about sec and then goes into blue-screen mode The message is as follows Kernel-Data-inpage-error stop error screen then there are a lot of numbers etc I have sometimes noticed a slight change in fan noise prior to freeze speeding up After reebot everything s back to normal My system is relatively new a year and a half or so i have Windows XP pro SP Asus P AD deluxe motherboard with integrated sound-card Pentium ht Ghz GB ram all my drivers are up-to-date as far as i know The ATI drivers are certainly up-to-date I have run some fix-it-utilities diagnostics and found no error or the like I previously had an ATI Radeon series card on the same system Never had a problem with HL Far Cry or whatever Any ideas Thanks in advance Zurzu nbsp

Relevancy 52.03%

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 15. The problem I am facing now is The screen resolution changes by itself and after this, a blue screen error comes and computer restarts again. Please Help me on this..
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate N (32 Bit)
Processor: Core i3

A:Blue Screen Error and Change of Screen Resolution

Please upload a report so we may better assist you
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/155675-blue-screen-error-change-screen-resolution.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi to all Around days ago some sort of error cropped up while installation of Kaspersky Anti Virus on my laptop and after that more. startup, screen blue not Logonui.exe discs, error dvd-rom error at burning and everytime I turned the system on I faced the blue screen error Then i formatted my laptop and reinstalled Windows XP It was running fine for two days Suddenly it started giving error quot Logonui exe application error quot at startup displaying something similar to quot The instruction at ' x c' referenced memory quot something It had to buttons - Cancel for debugging and Ok I pressed cancel ok close button It always cropped up Until after a series of pressing buttons my log on screen came After logging in all my icons and taskbar gone So Logonui.exe error at startup, dvd-rom not burning discs, blue screen error and more. i opened Windows Task Manager and run quot explorer exe quot After everything came up Some Data Execution Prevention error cropped up Whenever i tried clicking quot Close Message quot it always came up again with a separate window for the quot Send Error Report to Microsoft quot dialog box Whenever I connected to internet the Logonui.exe error at startup, dvd-rom not burning discs, blue screen error and more. link under my Internet started blinking very fast I even left it without any internet application open but it still went on I saw the properties window of my connection It went on and on And in return everything went slow Internet surfing and downloading And one major problem occurred that whenever I leave my internet open for a short while it shows the blue screen of error and restarts I thought of formatting every drive to remove the virus malware spyware So i tried to make a back up of my files by burning them on discs But whenever I tried any burning application Whether it be Nero PowerISO or any application it just didn't start It just displayed an error and ejected the disc This continued everytime I logged on So I re - formatted and installed XP SP again But this time it didn't even go smoothly for a day After two restarts this problem came up again Except a new dialog box - quot generic Host Process for Win services quot dialog box props up and displays the usual quot Encountered a problem and needs to close We are sorry for the inconvenience quot And that send the error report So I hope someone maybe able to help me fix this problem The DDS Log is given below DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by GrayWolf at on Sat Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT Running Processes E WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe E WINDOWS system spoolsv exe E Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe E Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe E Program Files Common Files Nero Nero BackItUp NBService exe E WINDOWS explorer exe E WINDOWS System reader s exe E Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe E WINDOWS system dumprep exe E WINDOWS system ctfmon exe E Program Files Advanced Task Scheduler advscheduler exe E Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe E Program Files DAP DAP EXE E Documents and Settings GrayWolf Local Settings Application Data Google Update GoogleUpdate exe E Documents and Settings GrayWolf reader s exe E Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe E Program Files Styler Styler exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe svchost exe E WINDOWS TEMP VRT tmp E WINDOWS system tmp E Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe E WINDOWS system rundll exe svchost exe svchost exe E Documents and Settings GrayWolf Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp search conduit com SearchSource amp ctid CT uURLSearchHooks free-downloads net Toolbar ecdee - d - f-a ff-c a - e program files free-downloads net tbfree dll mWinlogon SfcDisable - xfffff... Read more

A:Logonui.exe error at startup, dvd-rom not burning discs, blue screen error and more.

Hello and Welcome to TSF. I suspect you are infected with Virut.

Please go to: VirusTotalOn the page you'll find a Browse button.
Next to the Browse button you'll see a box to enter text.
Please copy/paste the following bolded text into the box:

e:\windows\explorer.exe

Then click the Send File button just below.
This will scan the file. Please be patient.
If you get a message saying File has already been analysed: click Reanalyse file now
Once scanned, copy and paste the URL from your browser address bar in your next reply.
Please repeat for the following files:

e:\windows\system32\userinit.exe
e:\windows\system32\svchost.exe
e:\windows\system32\spoolsv.exe

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/logonui-exe-error-at-startup-dvd-rom-not-burning-discs-blue-screen-error-and-more-436218.html
Relevancy 51.6%

My dad got this error and called the number to fix it. long story short he gave them $280 nto fix it and access to his computer through a download. how do I make sure his computer is safe after this mistake?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsop-error-333-regestry-failure-blue-screen-error-0x000000ce.1167665/
Relevancy 51.6%

On my GENESIS pc view my specs which Event: Screen Blue 1003 frequently. Error Error: System - Cat:(102) i built myself earlier this year it has been fine for months and just recently i have been happily sat downloading browsing the net listening to music and all of a sudden system crash followed by a BSOD I switched off quot automatic restart quot i have not taken down the details of the BSOD yet but i will do if required When i reboot i have an System Error: Cat:(102) Event: 1003 - Blue Screen Error frequently. alert quot the system has recovered from a serious error quot The details contain Error code d parameter c parameter parameter parameter f c ba d System E f rror Er f f ror code d d Param eters c c c c f c ba C DOCUME Kirk LOCALS Temp WERb dir Mini - dmp C DOCUME Kirk LOCALS Temp WERb dir sysdata xml This occured one evening and after a reboot about hour later occured again It seems to occur once or twice every day after the pc has been running for about hours it varies each time there isnt really a pattern System Error: Cat:(102) Event: 1003 - Blue Screen Error frequently. When it happens i am usually just running Winamp listening to music using MSN Messenger Plus latest version and browsing the net with firefox latest version From reading online forums of similar problems i decided to run a memcheck and found after waiting for passes no errors I ran a boot scheduled disk check and again no errors I ran an AVG virus scan no problems and all the usual diagnostics no problems I had a quick look in Device Manager and all hardware seems to be detected and fuctioning properly Apart System Error: Cat:(102) Event: 1003 - Blue Screen Error frequently. from that my system operates fine and i experince no ther errors I am finding it rather annoying occasionally just freezing losing all my work and have not yet thought of a simple way to resolve it I dont really wnat to do the whole quot reinstall windows quot thing because as im sure you all agree is a pain in the bum Thanks for you time can anyone help nbsp

A:System Error: Cat:(102) Event: 1003 - Blue Screen Error frequently.

At first sight this could be the result of a windows update messing with a driver, or possibly a recent driver update. Have you tried going back on a recent driver update or possible a system restore to see if this cures it? The trouble with intermittent BSDs like this is that it can take an age to check!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/system-error-cat-102-event-1003-blue-screen-error-frequently.90776/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hey nbsp I have Windows running on my HP Pavilion g Laptop nbsp Notebook Model HP Pavilion g Notebook pCProduct Number QE UA ABASerial Number CG N nbsp nbsp Yesterday I clicked accidentally on the nbsp Windows popup dialog which appeared below right in the corner nbsp The system run minutes and did some cofiguration nbsp as a result I am getting this error in the advanced boot options nbsp coooo a fatal eystem error The initial session process or system procress terminated unexpectedly with status of x x c The Fatal c000021a Error: Screen System Error Blue system has been shut down nbsp I have tried several options to solve the problem nbsp Lunch startup Repair recommended --- gt nbsp Problem signuture Problem Event Name nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp StartRepairOfflinePromlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp Promlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Promlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Blue Screen Error: c000021a Fatal System Error nbsp unknownPromlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Blue Screen Error: c000021a Fatal System Error nbsp - Promlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp AutoFailoverPromlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Promlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp BadPatchOS version nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Locale ID nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Blue Screen Error: c000021a Fatal System Error nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp If I select view advanced options for system recovery and support -- gt a statup Repair nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp -- gt I am getting the error above nbsp b System Restore nbsp -- gt No store points have been created on your computer's system drive To create a restore point open system protection nbsp c System Image Recovery -- gt Windows can not find a system image on this computer Attach the backup hard disk or insert the final DVD from a backup set and click Retry Alternatively close this dialog for more options I do not have the recovery cd but I have created bootable windows cd by ImgBurn programm nbsp d Windows Memory Diagnostic -- gt when runnig it nothing is being found nbsp c Command Prompt with its help I backuped my data run chkdsk C f r x and sfc scannow nbsp i chkdsk C f r xresult failed to transfer logged messaged to the event log with status nbsp ii sfc scannowBeginning system scan This process wil take some time There is a system repair peding which requires reboot to complete restart Windows and run sfc again When I run it again nothing happens nbsp In the advanced Boot options starting the laptop and keeping pressing F none of these options helped me but with Disable automatic restart on system failure I could see the error nbsp coooo a fatal eystem error The initial session process or system procress terminated unexpectedly with status of x x c The system has been shut down nbsp Restarting the laptop-- gt ESC-- gt F -- gt HP Advanced System Diagnose -- gt Start-Up test -- gt Optimized DST Not Available nbsp Now I made bootable windows CD to reinstall Windows but the problem I can not boot from the internal CD DVD ROM Drive Restarting the laptop and pressing ESC -- gt F -- gt Internal CD DVD Rome drive -- gt Windows failed to start A recent hardware or software change might be the cause nbsp I nbsp have checked the Boot order in the Bios F -- gt system configurations-- gt Boot options CD-ROM Boot - Enable Floppy Boot - Disabled nbsp Internal Network Adapter Boot - Disabled -- gt Boot order nbsp Internal CD DVD ROM DriveNotebook Hard DriveUSB Diskette on Key USB Hard DiskUSB CD DVD ROM Drive nbsp nbsp USB Floppy nbsp nbsp nbsp Network Adapter nbsp nbsp I read about the Boot secure herehttp support hp com us-en document c but I do not found this option in my Bios nbsp I hope u can help me to solve the problem or describing me how can I boot from my bootable cd nbsp sine I tried everythin... Read more

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Blue-Screen-Error-c000021a-Fatal-System-Error/td-p/5676709
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello everyone.

I am an entry level intern IT/IA guy and am in need of help.

A computer in my work place is having issues and is getting the Blue Screen Error.

My boss wrote down the error codes as:

STOP: 0x000000F4 (0x00000003, 0x89A03020, 0x89A03194, 0x805D22DA)

0xF4 is a CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
0x03 is an INVALID_AFFINITY_SET

I tried to look up what the last three are, but turned up empty.

If anyone will please help me out, that would be awesome!

Side Note 1:
The Dell support diagnostic tools will not download for some reason. Keeps coming up with an error of "can not access the internet", or something close to that, even though there is internet access and it can access the internet.

Side Note 2: I believe that the Service Pack is 2, it maybe 3.

Side Note 3: The laptop is a Dell Latitude E5400

A:WinXP Blue Screen Error Help (error codes in body)

Maybe this thread will give you some insight on a possible cause: STOP: 0x000000F4 thread...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/winxp-blue-screen-error-help-error-codes-in-body-663540.html
Relevancy 51.6%

http://www.sevenforums.com/attachmen...1&d=1324019702
dump file attachment

I am getting the blue screen error.
but it is not significant. happens anytime. sometims pc works 24 hours without error. somtimes it comes. please help.

Relevancy 51.6%

I Own HP ENVY 4-1046tx UltrabookLast time i forced shutdown the laptop (because it got hanged!)and after that i got this errorsafe mode is not workand last know good configration disnt have any effect.sugguest a way out of this....!!!!!

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Blue screen error - c000021a Fatal system error

Solved.... Solved.... n solvedby some mean (confidencial way) i have installed window in it...!Thnxx for help and suggestion.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Blue-screen-error-c000021a-Fatal-system-error/td-p/1985357
Relevancy 51.6%

My kaspersky was about to expire and I couldn't renew it so I let it slide A few days after it expired a message window from kaspersky would pop up at start up It said there was some errors that needed to be reported to Kaspersky but it didn't start Kaspersky error screen after Blue wierd up error... at respond neither did Kaspersky I tried everything to shut it down but I couldn't terminate the avp exe process from task manager so I couldn't think of Blue screen error at start up after wierd Kaspersky error... any way to close the Blue screen error at start up after wierd Kaspersky error... damn windows blocking my screen So as kaspersky wasn't responding it sure wouldn't be doing anything to protect my computer so I uninstalled it till I could find a way to a install CD A couple days after I uninstalled it Windows security popped up saying there were a couple of vyrus which looked pretty serious and not some random trojans on my computer and that there was no antivyrus protecting me blablabla So I decided I'd google something to scan my computer so I downloaded a Kaspersky trial But as I was about to start the scan my computer stopped responding - I couldn't click anywhere as everything was unresponsive So I manually shut down the computer After that my computer keeps rebooting itself after a Blue Screen error pops up It asks me if I want to start on Safe Mode so that's the only reason I can start this thread - I'm on safe mode I also tried restoring the system back to a date before Kaspersky expired but it didn't work Summing up I'm guessing this is indeed being caused by a vyrus If so how can I fix it And if it isn't what should I do I'm running the BitDefender Online scan I will report back when it finishes Thanks in advance

A:Blue screen error at start up after wierd Kaspersky error...

Ok, the scan just finished, here are the results:
Scanned File
Status

C:\Documents and Settings\F&J\Definições locais\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\46WC047F\win_protection_update[1].exe
Infected with: Trojan.Generic.3539049

C:\Documents and Settings\F&J\Definições locais\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\46WC047F\win_protection_update[1].exe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\F&J\Definições locais\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EF2BQZIP\win_protection_update[1].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\F&J\Definições locais\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EF2BQZIP\win_protection_update[1].exe
Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\F&J\Definições locais\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TRS7I0QO\win_protection_update[1].exe

C:\Documents and Settings\F&J\Definições locais\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TRS7I0QO\win_protection_update[1].exe
Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{40DB1E9B-FB40-4AED-A6AA-B34A24081E59}\RP194\A0070818.exe

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{40DB1E9B-FB40-4AED-A6AA-B34A24081E59}\RP194\A0070818.exe
Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{40DB1E9B-FB40-4AED-A6AA-B34A24081E59}\RP194\A0070827.exe
Infected with: Trojan.Generic.KD.3368

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{40DB1E9B-FB40-4AED-A6AA-B34A24081E59}\RP194\A0070827.exe
Deleted

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{40DB1E9B-FB40-4AED-A6AA-B34A24081E59}\RP194\A0070832.exe
Infected with: Gen:Trojan.Chinky.2

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{40DB1E9B-FB40-4AED-A6AA-B34A24081E59}\RP194\A0070832.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

The blue screen is still there except when I'm on Safe Mode... What else should I do? And how can I get info on the blue screen if I can't read it because it's too fast?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-error-at-start-up-after-wierd-kaspersky-error-469326.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I have absolutely no idea what is causing this but I can provide all of the blue screen error text blue screen viewer is awesome I can say that the first time it happened I was just playing World of Warcraft when the game crashed to windows which soon after crashed and went to a blue screen error This has happened multiple times now with different errors each memory 7 Blue x64 Screen error corruption/dll Windows error, time Error Text Code Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String PFN LIST CORRUPT Bug Check Code x e Parameter Parameter aaa Parameter Parameter a Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Windows 7 x64 Blue Screen error, memory corruption/dll error Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String MEMORY MANAGEMENT Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter fffff Parameter bdc f Parameter fffff fc c fb Caused By Driver dxgmms sys Caused By Address dxgmms sys a a File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffff a ef ce Parameter Parameter fffff c d Parameter Caused By Driver aswSP SYS Caused By Address aswSP SYS c File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter fffff a b Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ca b Caused By Driver tdx sys Caused By Address tdx sys b File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffff a f df Parameter Parameter fffff fd Parameter Caused By Driver fileinfo sys Caused By Address fileinfo sys File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size if any other info is required I will gladly provide it within the extent of my ability Thank you in advance -John

A:Windows 7 x64 Blue Screen error, memory corruption/dll error

Looks like Avast! antivirus is creating a problem there. Anyway, please provide the information below within the extent of your ability

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/254991-windows-7-x64-blue-screen-error-memory-corruption-dll-error.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I m having a problem with my sister in law s computer Originally she had that annoying XP virus spyware which I think I managed to get rid of with Malwarebytes Anti Malware and System Mechanic Now I have a new problem After receiving a recent download from microsoft upon restarting I get the blue screen of death with this message STOP C a Fatal System Error The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of xc x x I can t get anywhere into Windows I ve done F F F everything I could think of without risking more damage since I m not trained for this I ve booted from the system mechanic CD with the Hard Drive recovery and while it said it found and fixed a problem it didn t fix this one I have no windows CD The computer is blue death C000021a screen Message System Error Process Logon Fatal Error of Windows a Dell and it s running Windows XP service pack with Explorer Heeeeeelp Other than the F keys I can Error Message blue screen of death C000021a Fatal System Error Windows Logon Process t get anywhere with this computer nbsp

A:Error Message blue screen of death C000021a Fatal System Error Windows Logon Process

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-blue-screen-of-death-c000021a-fatal-system-error-windows-logon-process.772043/
Relevancy 51.17%

Ok so, first of all i jus got my new comp and i install the os and you know and the xp key ,blah blah blah and so i install all the drivers i need after the os was done. So everthing goes good and just suddenly after i restarted my computer it came to desktop and the writing started to go all messed up and scribbled and it freezes then the screen blinks and goes back and fourth, once it has done it a few times a blue error screen comes up and my computer just shuts off
please help me!!!!!! =(

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/freezing-screen-then-blue-error-screen.424355/
Relevancy 51.17%

Here is the rundown blue screen screen and black error help of what happened in sequence maybe someone could help me When I started up my Toshiba black screen and blue screen error help laptop windows vista home premium -bit computer it booted until it got to the login screen Then a c error popped up preventing me to login I have attatched the image of the error I would have to click ok a black screen and blue screen error help few times for it to go away to login and I deleted the latest program I had on my computer which was a computer game When i turned on my computer the following day it appeared again so uninstalling the game did not fix it This time I decided to restart it again but this time it went to a black screen before the login screen So I restarted again in safe mode it would load the drivers and it would freeze before login on the black screen After restarting again I was prompted to do a system repair which I went ahead and did but my OS did not appear for the actual repair After it was finished it said it could not fix the problem So I restarted again and this time I decided to do a driver check and when the tests were done my computer went to the Blue screen of death then restarted Now it is just a pattern Now I tried F to no avail I have no vista disk Maybe someone knows how to fix it Get back to me as quick as you can nbsp

A:black screen and blue screen error help

what is on the bsod

run the dos diagnostic on the hard drive

http://storage.toshiba.com/storage-services-support/warranty-support/software-utilities

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/black-screen-and-blue-screen-error-help.1078235/
Relevancy 51.17%

i keep getting a blue screen error after the windows loading screen. It only lasts for a second then it restarts and does this all the time until i pull the plug.

I have tried to do a re pair installation but it doesn't go pass the starting up windows screen.

A:blue screen error after loading screen

does safe mode work?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-error-after-loading-screen-343412.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hello Recently we ve been getting quot Blue Screen Errors quot on our Windows XP The most common one is called quot Blue Screen error caused by a device or driver quot Since they mention a likely hardware or software problem I suspect our computer screen or speakers might be to blame A couple months ago we hooked up a screen and speakers from different brands Blue Screen due to Error Screen Speakers? or I think the screen s brand name is Westinghouse and the model number is LCM- v and I think the speakers brand name is The Digital Experience inc Model number gem USB We ve also gotten other error messages along with Blue Screen Error due to Screen or Speakers? this one such as quot Address a problem with your computer quot also strongly suggesting a problem with hardware and quot Troubleshoot a problem Blue Screen Error due to Screen or Speakers? with your audio software quot Is it possible that the screen or speakers may be incompatible with the computer resulting in these errors or would it be something else Thanks nbsp

A:Blue Screen Error due to Screen or Speakers?

Hi and welcome to TSG!

Did you get a disk with the Speakers to install Drivers for your sound card of Some kind of New sound software?

Was there a code alond with the BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death)
EG:

Stop 0x0000000A or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

(If its a hardware incompatibility problem the code would be similar to the one Above)
In any case do the Following:
Click on Start and then Control Panel.
Click on the Performance and Maintenance link.
Note: If you're viewing the Classic View of Control Panel, you won't see this link. Simple double-click on the System icon and proceed to Step 4.
In the Performance and Maintenance window, click on the System icon near the bottom of the window.
In the System Properties window, click on the Hardware tab.
With the Hardware tab selected, click on the Device Manager button.
Now when you get here what we are looking for is anything that has a little YELLOW EXCLAMATION mark beside it. (hopefully a sound related icon)

Regards
Neb.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error-due-to-screen-or-speakers.916073/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hello. Recently we've been getting "Blue Screen Errors" on our Windows XP. The most common one is called "Blue Screen error caused by a device or driver." Since they mention a likely hardware or software problem, I suspect our computer screen or speakers might be to blame.

A couple months ago, we hooked up a screen and speakers from different brands. I think the screen's brand name is Westinghouse and the model number is LCM-17v8, and I think the speakers brand name is The Digital Experience inc., Model number gem 2.0 USB.

We've also gotten other error messages along with this one, such as "Address a problem with your computer", also strongly suggesting a problem with hardware, and "Troubleshoot a problem with your audio software". Is it possible that the screen or speakers may be incompatible with the computer, resulting in these errors, or would it be something else? Thanks!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-error-due-to-screen-or-speakers-475304.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi there I have been having several errors- one being a Blue Screen Error which has been occuring for probably over a year now every so often and another one occuring only on my other account on this computer which says something along the lines of quot Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute quot right after logging in after some programs have loaded I never really bothered with resolving the Blue Screen Error because it wasn t that serious to me- though it was very annoying but this new critical error when I log into Critical Error and Screen Blue Windows Error my other account is REALLY frustrating to deal with I am not new to computers and have quite a bit of knowledge about them so don t worry about holding back any details or technical explanations I ll probably understand most of it Anyways here is the problem report for the Blue Blue Screen Error and Windows Critical Error Screen Error Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Blue Screen Error and Windows Critical Error Files that help describe the problem some files may no longer be available Mini - dmp sysdata xml Version txt View a temporary copy of Blue Screen Error and Windows Critical Error these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Extra information about the problem BCCode BCP F FB BCP BCP F AD BCP OS Version Service Pack Product I have Windows Vista bit Home Premium If you need any more info just let me know and I ll post it Any help will be very MUCH appreciated D thanks - Dr Prodigy nbsp

Relevancy 51.17%

Hi. I'm working on a friend's computer. The computer has been coming up with the blue screen stop error. It will rarely load fully into windows, safemode or not, but it always restarts within a few minutes of loading the desktop. I think it loads into windows about each 15x I restart the computer, approximately.
It has Windows XP SP2 French Edition, so I've been unable to fully decipher the error messages, although the error codes are all the same. There have been multiple error codes:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x0000000D, 0x00000007, 0x00000001, 0x825AB5C?)

STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x805EF530, 0xBACC2e7C, 0x00000000)

STOP: 0x0000000A .....

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

0x00000050 (0xBA063F78. 0x00000000, 0x8056E9EC, 0x00000000)

There have been no new installations of hardware or programs.

I can not get it to boot onto the windows disc.

Help!?

A:XP - Blue Screen Error - multiple error codes

are you trying to use the original XP disc that matches the load of XP currently on the machine.....? have you gone into the Bios to adjust the boot sequence to tell it to boot from CD rom first and force it to boot from the CD? you say it will rarely boot into Windows XP .,,so sometimes it eventually will boot stabally into the Desktop?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/xp-blue-screen-error-multiple-error-codes-374459.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hey guys Long story short I WinX Screen - HELP! Blue HAL_INITIALIZATION ERROR Error: - bought my mother a new HD for her Laptop but realized I did not have a bootable Winx or Win disk They are burned but are not Bootable So I downloaded Magic ISO and everything seemed Ok my Vypre antivirus came up and asked if I wanted to do it anyways and like an idiot I said allow My comp has been working TIP TOP so this just came out of absolutely nowhere I do have a video of my starting up my computer to show you it hasn't finished uploading to youtube yet but I will post it in comments WinX - Blue Screen - Error: HAL_INITIALIZATION ERROR HELP! I can boot into my computer for about seconds before it gives me the blue screen with sad face a number and the error message Error HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS I DO NOT NEED ANYTHING ON MY PREVIOUS PARTITION SO A FACTORY RESET IS FINE WITH ME I NEED NO FILES ON THE COMPUTER THEY ARE BACKED UP ON EXTERNALS I do not have boot able windows X DVD I can not be on my desktop for more than sec before I have to restart or just stare at the blue screen Is there a way to rollback my computer to a prior date via BIOS or pre-boot somewhere Is there a factory reset built into windows where I could use the BIOS to do it No matter what I cannot boot into my computer for long so fixing the problem via BIOS is the only way PLEASE HELP I've never come across this yet in my life Should I use my other laptop to burn a bootable win x cd and just fresh install if I can I'm not familiar with the USB way of doing it Please help

A:WinX - Blue Screen - Error: HAL_INITIALIZATION ERROR HELP!

i will find a video for you how to create a bootble usb with windows 10 I have a question to ask you when you add whatever Windows 7 or window eight on your PC the you ever upgrade to window 10

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/47912-winx-blue-screen-error-hal_initialization-error-help.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Okay here's the whole situation I hope you can understand A few weeks ago I had gotten a error, Driver what error, getting installation screen do?! blue to an error or blue screen of death with a stop error saying unmountable boot volume Went to get that fixed from a rent to own place where I am renting to own a new computer Turns out okay with a reinstallation however I think the techie forgot to put back in the programs of the drivers and such After Driver installation error, getting a blue screen error, what to do?! that I had the error again I did it myself this time after given a Driver installation error, getting a blue screen error, what to do?! boot disk Worked out fine again Now here's where it gets interesting I talked with an HP technician on how to get my video card back on and followed instructions of downloading all the links on their support site and install them all in the sub catergory quot Other Drivers quot I did that and I get the error I couldn't exactly remember the codec for it or whatever it is the last two was B So for now I'm having it be repaired through the boot disk So what should I do Is what I'm doing right now which is repairing through the boot disk going to correct the problem even after installing the drivers Edit The error I get is Stop x B xF A xC x x

A:Driver installation error, getting a blue screen error, what to do?!

Yes try repairing your system using your boot disk, try first the chkdsk then if that doesnt work try the re-installation option this will not format your system just repair and re-install you system.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/driver-installation-error-getting-a-blue-screen-error-what-to-do-235506.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hey I downloaded some software after mins of use i got the blue screen of death Error Message IRQL Recov.Con. Blue HELP error error, screen NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue screen error, Recov.Con. error HELP Technical stop x A x x C x x FB C Also said something like quot Page fault in nonpaged area quot one time later after I tried using 'Recovery Console' Blue screen error, Recov.Con. error HELP From the XP Home Edition disc and got up to the part where you choose the OS I only use one XP Home and i tried in and pressed enter It then asked for the admin password I pressed enter with it blank and it said it was incorrect i then - Tried all User account passwords - All passwords i know and have used - which is apparently default to some systems - Went into system settings F in boot and went to Security and unlocked it then deleting the system and Admin passwords making then quot quot nothing Went back to recov con and it still didn't work - Went back to system settings and changed the password to quot workdamn quot still didn't Work STATS OS Windows Xp Home Edition Logon CANNOT log in or get to that screen the error pops up I just want my files back Any alternative HELP PLEASE ADVICE

A:Blue screen error, Recov.Con. error HELP

Hello djjordie

Going on the assumption that the new software caused the problem, try a System Restore fron Safe Mode

Boot into Safe Mode Options Screen (the one with Last Known Good Configuration on it) by pressing F8 at bootup and choose
'Safe mode with command prompt'

At the command prompt type
C:\Windows\system32\restore\rstrui.exe

Hopefully this will open System Restore, so restore to before the problem started
http://bertk.mvps.org/

If that does not work Microsoft suggests a ?Repair? of XP.
A repair won't lose any data, other than Service Pack (if not on CD), any Windows Updates and unsigned drivers, which will need to be re-installed afterwards.
Stay offline to do a repair and do not go online again without a firewall enabled. After repairing XP, install Service Pack (if necessary), firewall and then you must install all Critical Updates next.

How to Repair XP
Boot up with the XP CD in the drive and let Setup run. Go past the first "R" repair option by pressing Enter just as if you're doing a clean install and you'll eventually come to an option to "Repair an existing installation". Select this one.

http://www.theeldergeek.com/repairing_windows_xp.htm
Scroll way down page to
Windows Installation CD - Repair Current Installation

http://michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-error-recov-con-error-help-420051.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello I was wondering if someone might be able to help me A little over a week ago my computer upon after booting would say that quot Windows has recovered from a serious error quot After viewing Microsoft s web pages about this I changed a setting within my operating system and the problem stopped and my os Windows XP Professional SP ran fine for a week The setting I changed I can t quite remember-it was under I think Start Menu properties and I clicked Advanced and then changed some kind of minimum and maximum numbers So a week later of running fine I get this blue error screen upon booting my computer A problem Screen+mystery Error Serious Error+blue has been detected Serious Error+blue Error Screen+mystery and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer The problem seems to be caused by the following file rt usb sysPAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED-AREATechnical information STOP x X BA X XEE C X rt usb sys-Address EE C base at EE F Datestamp cd e I could boot up fine in safe mode and the appearance of the blue error screen in normal mode Serious Error+blue Error Screen+mystery differed a bit on when it would pop up but it would pop up pretty soon all the same For some reason just upon seeing quot usb quot in the name of the file that was causing the problem I decided to unplug my Linksys Wireless-G USB Internet Card Once I unplugged it my operating system booted up fine and ran fine for hours while I backed up my hard drive I then turned my computer off left town and am returning this weekend So can anyone help What should I do to fix this blue error screen Thanks to anyone who can respond

A:Serious Error+blue Error Screen+mystery

Here's some info on the driver file mentioned: http://www.runscanner.net/files/sys/rt2500...500usb.sys.aspxIf this is a part of your Linksys USB software, I'd suggest uninstalling the software from your Control Panel...Add/Remove Programs applet.Then I'd look into the hidden devices in your Device Manager and remove the LinkSys adapter from there. To do this, go to Start...Run...and type in "devmgmt.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter.At the top of the window that opens will be a "View" menu item. Click on it, and then click on the "Show hidden devices" option.Then scroll down through the list looking for the LinkSys device. When you find it, right click on it and select "Uninstall"Reboot to finalize the changes.Meanwhile, on another computer, download a fresh copy of the software/driver for this device and put it on a CD/flash drive. Then follow the instructions for installing it on your computer.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/153403/serious-errorblue-error-screenmystery/
Relevancy 50.31%

I sometimes get the following blue screen error:

BCCode : 100000d1 BCP1 : E20C4000 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : F0A19E85 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

It recovers from the "serious system error", but without enough time to read the blue screen.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/249080/blue-screen-error-driver-error/
Relevancy 50.31%

Please help im desperate to get my computer fixed Ive had it crash times now with the dreaded blue screen First screen error said nv disp Error Stop OXOOOOOOEA OX D A OXO D OXOF CAACB OXOOOOOOO I uninstalled my nvidia driver and installed the new one THen moments later it crashed again with this message Stop X F X D F X EF XFFFF + screen error! norton blue error X In addition i get this norton error message and i can no longer maintain an automatic-protect on I ran hijackthis this is the log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan blue screen error + norton error! saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files TGTSoft StyleXP StyleXPService exe C PROGRA COMMON Stardock SDMCP exe C blue screen error + norton error! Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AppCore AppSvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files ASUS Probe AsusProb exe C WINDOWS System rmctrl exe C WINDOWS system CTHELPER EXE C WINDOWS System taskswitch exe C WINDOWS system pctspk exe C WINDOWS Mixer exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Stardock TrayServer exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Creative TaskBar CTLTray exe C Program Files Creative TaskBar CTLTask exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files TGTSoft StyleXP StyleXP exe C PROGRA Stardock OBJECT WindowFX wfxload exe C Program Files Stardock Object blue screen error + norton error! Desktop DesktopX DesktopX exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C Program Files Logitech Desktop Messenger Program LogitechDesktopMessenger exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files Olympus DeviceDetector DevDtct exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe C Program Files Rainlendar Rainlendar exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C WINDOWS System CTsvcCDA EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Documents and Settings User My Documents download HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www vcu edu R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Lexico Toolbar - F A-B - d - A- F CF B - C WINDOWS Downloaded Program Files CONFLICT lexbar dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar Dictionary com - F A-B - D - A- F CF B - C WINDOWS Downloaded Program Files CONFLICT lexbar dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run ASUS Probe C Program Files ASUS Probe AsusProb exe O - HKLM Run RemoteControl C WINDOWS System rmctrl exe O - HKLM Run Jet Detection C Program Files Creative SBAudigy PRO... Read more

Relevancy 50.31%

Every few months of so I have to restore my computer back a couple of weeks or so because of this error. I don't do any major gaming, just internet and facebook like activities. It usually seems to occur after an update of any sort. This time it was a windows update, although I don't remember what the update was.

We are running a nvidia Geforce4mx 420 and the computer is a Dell 4500. It is obviously not a new computer, but who has the money to replace these days...

Any thoughts?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/nv4disp-dll-error-blue-error-screen-452846.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi folks,

Recently I built a new system and installed with Win7 64bit. Since then, I have been encountering various blue screen errors, after installing various software. However, at the basic (without installing any programs) it work fine.

PC Configuration:

Processor: AMD Phenom (TM) II X4 965 Processor 3.40GHZ
Graphic card: ATI HD 5850
RAM: OCZ DDR3 PC1333MHZ 2 GB Gold x 2
HDD: Samsung 1TB Sata2

Error Encounter today:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 0000000000000403
BCP2: FFFFF68000010050
BCP3: B39000003C932867
BCP4: FFFFF6FC80614CCA
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1Not sure if anyone able to assist in this. Been troubleshooting it for a month. Thanks. I also attached the Dump files.

A:Blue screen error: With various Error Code (Help pls)

Run chkdsk /r from an elevated command prompt. Also, run memtest to test your ram.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/95630-blue-screen-error-various-error-code-help-pls.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I have been getting a blue screen error for the past few days. I'm not sure what is causing it. I attached a screen shot picture of the error and attached my dump files (hope I did that right).

A:Getting a blue screen error

That error message (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) usually indicates a problem with some hardware - possibly a driver issue, but more likely an issue with the hardware itself.

Googling "RT2500.sys" shows that's it's the driver for your Linksys wireless adapter. The second hit I get is to a similar problem posted on Linksys's own forums. At the end of the thread is a possible solution for you: http://forums.linksys.com/linksys/board/message?board.id=Wireless_Adapters&message.id=11978

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/getting-a-blue-screen-error.793208/
Relevancy 49.88%

I have hp Desktop t nl I am trying to do recovery using recovery CDs however i got a blue screen with the following error A problem screen blue error.. HELP!!! has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL If this is the first time you ve seen this stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed If this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need If blue screen error.. HELP!!! problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components restart you computer press F to select Advanced Startup Options and then select Safe Mode Technical information STOP x A x x x x C F any idea guys i really need to get it blue screen error.. HELP!!! fixed Thank you in advance nbsp

A:blue screen error.. HELP!!!

That's either bad driver, or incompatible hardware. Have you installed any new hardware prior the the recovery? If so remove it and try the recovery again.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error-help.813228/
Relevancy 49.88%

hi there when i start my pc win I get a blue screen with a message impossible screen blue error...?? to load the driver of that specific periferic a modem in my case systemroot system drivers winacpci sys error oxc if the problem persists deactivate ot remove the hardware deactivate in the bios the potion of cache memory or shadowing memory basically what I was trying to do from another pc I ve downloaded and saved part of the drivers of my modem conexant RS PCI in a floppy the file was too big so i just saved a part when i inserted the floppy with this partial driver in the pc in blue screen error...?? which I was trying to install the driver it crashed and when i switched it on again it gave me this blue screen an that message any idea of what can I do these are the characterisitcs of my pc blue screen error...?? if it can be of any help cpu AMD athlon XP MHz X Asus A V X PCI AGP DIMM chipset mother board VIA VT Apollo KT System memory MB DDR SDRAM Bios Award Modular Video adaptor Radeon series mb accelerator d ATI Radeon RV thanks nbsp

Relevancy 49.88%

hi every body that s my first topic in that site i have a bad proplem wich alway make me angry its the BLUE SCREEN ERROR blue screen of Death i googled my prop but i didnt found the answer blue ERROR! screen even on youtube the proplem is -i dont know much in pc so i keep my windows installation Cd and all Cds with someone who always fix my pc but i have returned the pc from him from days and i have alot of proplems now -i dont know what exactly the best antivirus to use am using nod now -what registry cleaner pro should i use i tried paretologic pc health advisor and quusoft registry cleaner in paretologic i fixed all errors but still have same prop in quusoft i also fixed blue screen ERROR! all but when i scan again i found the same errors blue screen ERROR! and it s in NOD registeries i really need help i hope some body have the answer thanks in advance

A:blue screen ERROR!

1) DO NOT USE ANY REGISTRY CLEANERS. They cause problems, they do not cure them.

2) Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/377486/blue-screen-error/
Relevancy 49.88%

I was infected last night with the worm.win32.netsky virus......after following your directions for removal (which was successful) I now have had several blue screen errors that seem to be related to processes associated with disk cleanup, disk defrag and trying to download an hp update. I have never had a blue screen error prior to these with this computer. Any ideas on a possible problem and fix?

A:Blue screen error

If you are asking for help with Blue Screen Errors, much more detailed information is needed from your end...http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/74712/how-to-find-bsod-error-messages/Read this topic and download and use the debugging tools...Once done post your findings here and we may possibly be able to help you fix things.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/283491/blue-screen-error/
Relevancy 49.88%

0x000000D1 (0x00000400, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xF847AA96)

NDIS.SYS Address F847AA96 base at F845E000, Datestamp 41107ec3

p4 2.66
512ram
mobo- abit IS7-E
vid - geforce fx 5900

A:Blue Screen Error

Hi LonerH, Welcome to TSG !!
What Operating System are you running ??
When does this occur??
Have you installed any Hardware or Software recently??
Have you removed any ??

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error.315049/
Relevancy 49.88%

i have a dual core intel chip set with asus mother board. i have

2 os loaded into it.

1. windows xp sp3
2. linux red hat enterprise edition.
3. sco unix.
now the problem is..i am getting blue screen in windows xp start up, where as safe mode is working..
please suggest me a way out..

my mail id :[email protected]

A:blue screen error

Hi prasad welcome to TSF!

Can you boot into "safe mode" and navigate to" C:\Windows\Minidumps and upload any files in that folder? Please inform us if you don't have any files in that folder as well.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-error-776370.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi lets see if you guys might be able to help me. When i start up my computer a blue screen comes up with and error:

***STOP: 0x00000024 (0X001902FA, 0xF89B5814, 0xF9B5514, 0xF815ABBA)

ntfs.sys - Address F815ABBA base at F814E000, Date Stamp 3d6de5c1

I tried utting in the windows CD when it starts up but it goes to the screen where it tells u to press r or enter i tried both and both times it takes me right back to the blue screen... have tried everything and i really need some files on that computer...can anyone help me please....

A:Blue Screen Error....please Help

Welcome to TSF....

Hey, You might want to give this page a try;

http://www.geekswhoknow.com/articles...error-code.htm

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-error-please-help-259780.html
Relevancy 49.88%

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
STOP:0x0000000A(0x00000000,0x00000002,0x00000001,0x806E684A

Listed above is the blue screen error I get always out of nowhere. This has been happening ever since I installed my new ATI Radeon HD 3650 card.
I did research on this and this blue screen can usually be fixed by updating the graphics card driver. So I went to the manufacturers site for the updated driver, found it, downloaded it. The install was through ATI's own software not through windows drivers install. When I go to device manager, the driver details are still out of date. I can't install the ATI app any other way then double clicking on it and letting ATI install it pretty much by itself.

I guess what I need help on is 1 or 2 things. Getting rid of this horrid blue screen of death for good and updating the driver for real!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error.794757/
Relevancy 49.88%

Error The application failed to initialize properly xc Click on OK to terminate the application There was a bit error? screen Blue more stuff but I didn t write it down and cannot remember All I did before it came up was connect to the internet and try to open firefox I do not know if firefox opened because I went to get something to eat When I came back the blue screen was up I did a hard shut down and restarted and it started up fine I ve noticed lately that Avast has a little circle with a slash through it on it for the first seconds or so After I restarted I went back online and googled that error and lots of people have gotten it seems but they seem to get it when they try Blue screen error? to re-start their computers Mine came back on fine so am I in the clear do you think I Blue screen error? did read some stuff about the lsass exe relating to it What are some other things Blue screen error? that trojan virus does I have windows xp I m sorry this is vague nbsp

A:Blue screen error?

This can be caused by a number of things.

To access the event viewer, go to:

Start > Run > Then type: "eventvwr.msc" (without parenthesis)

Then look for the correseponding time that the error occurred. It will be represented by a small white "x" in a red circle and will be under the "system" branch of the list. If you can provide any further information as the content of the error log and the event ID (1004, 1005 etc) that would really help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error.921950/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello everyone I need some help with a problem I have been having with my new pc I recently purchased a new desktop and I have been having problems with blue screen errors Stop x C and problems where the system freezes all together I m not sure what the problem is and I was hoping you guys could help me out I have a Q mhz cpu XFX gtx Blue HELP! Screen Error extreme gb corsair ddr pc ram all running on an Asus P N-E i SLI mobo with Vista bit Home edition My problem is when I go into my bios HELP! Blue Screen Error to change the memory speed to mhz instead of the preset I get these blue screen errors However when I change it back to the preset I no longer get these HELP! Blue Screen Error errors I spoke to the tech support guy from where I bought it cyberpowerpc com and he said that the highest ram speed settings that the P N-E i can support is and that the board says it can support but has many bugs When I researched the board further I could not find any cases of people having problems with speeds at mhz or higher So I was wondering if the ram is problematic or if it s the board or what Again the blue screen error I m getting is Stop x C If anyone could shed light on this issue it would be most appreciated Thank you nbsp

A:HELP! Blue Screen Error

BTW, Since I posted that I got 2 more blue screen errors, Stop: 0x0000001A and x0000000A. It sounds like a ram problem but im not sure how to check....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-blue-screen-error.630487/
Relevancy 49.88%

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out I was browsing the web with Opera and I was using the built-in ad blocker and got a Blue Screen I forgot what it said but when I started windows again Blue error serious screen, the dialogue box said XP recovered from a serious error and these are the details BCCode d Blue screen, serious error BCP BCP BCP BCP F D B OSVer SP Product C DOCUME User LOCALS Temp WERb dir Mini - dmp C DOCUME User LOCALS Temp WERb dir sysdata xml Here is my system info from DXdiag Operating Blue screen, serious error System Windows XP Home Edition Build Service Pack xpsp sp gdr - System Manufacturer Gateway System Model E- BIOS Default System BIOS Processor Intel R Pentium R CPU GHz Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C WINDOWS DirectX Version DirectX c My computer is well-taken care of I browse dl safely use antivirus fw defrag but it's pretty old years I think it's starting to fail maybe When I turn on the computer during loading screen with the XP logo the monitor flashes blue once and the HDD is noisier than it used to be But it might be a software problem I recently installed Opera which is supposed to be hardware-accelerated and I don't know if that has anything to do with it I also just installed a remote desktop program for my college I am willing to provide any further info you need Thank you

A:Blue screen, serious error

I have gotten two more blue screens. One while using Internet Explorer. Another upon system restart. I wrote down what these said:

Blue Screen 1:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x00000124, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xF9D0D2B8)

usbuhci.sys Address F9D0D2B8 base at F9D0A000 Datestamp 480254ce

Blue Screen 2:

STOP: 0x0000007F (0x00000008, 0x80042000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

The 2nd one also said to check for faulty memory and do a system scan.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-serious-error-508817.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi all,

I would just like to get some input on the cause of my computer crashing to the blue screen.

I had the minidump auto saved when this happened but have no idea what to open it with and would like someone to have a look and let me know what the problem was.

Thank you and this is much appreciated.

Relevancy 49.88%

Hi,
I have Windows 7 ultimate and from past few days I am getting this Blue screen error. Please help me to fix this issue.
I have attached the latest minidump file.
~Amit

Quote: Originally Posted by amitbhabhis

Hi,
I have Windows 7 ultimate and from past few days I am getting this Blue screen error. Please help me to fix this issue.
I have attached the latest minidump file.
~Amit

While only one crash doesnt give us much information this one was blamed on your Macaffee. It also points to netio.sys often Zone Alarm cause this

I would remove macaffe and zone alarm and replace with microsoft security essentials

How to uninstall or reinstall supported McAfee consumer products using the McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool (MCPR.exe)

http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...cpes_clean.exe

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\040411-13306-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\Symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17514.x86fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x82e10000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82f5a850
Debug session time: Mon Apr 4 11:06:39.611 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:17:08.593
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {14, 2, 0, 8b951bf2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mfenlfk.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mfenlfk.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mfenlfk.sys
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nm3.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nm3.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nm3.sys
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+1c )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000014, memory referenced
Arg2: 00000002, IRQL
Arg3: 00000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: 8b951bf2, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 82f7a718
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 82f5a1a0

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

FAULTING_IP:
NETIO!RtlCopyBufferToMdl+1c
8b951bf2 394614 cmp dword ptr [esi+14h],eax

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1

PROCES... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/154938-blue-screen-error.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I have a 2007 HP Pavilion Slimline with no mods, running Vista (all preloaded) when I leave it on overnight the computer shuts down and restarts, there is always an error message about "unexpected shutdown" and the error is for a blue screen problem. I never see it when I shut down manually. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Relevancy 49.88%

i use the win xp sp:3
i got the error lick this
0*0000000A(0*00000000,0*0000001C,0*00000000,0*80502CD1)

what is the solution of this????

plz, tell me what to do????

What were you doing when you received this error?

Is the error still occurring or did it only happen once?

If it is still occurring, when does it occur? Only when you do certain things? What happens after you receive the error?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error.1091893/
Relevancy 49.88%

I recently installed a new Seagate GB hardrive as a slave I also installed iTunes and am importing songs from my CD collection Since doing this I am frequently getting a blue screen on Windows XP w Service Pack It also seems as though my system is a little sluggish Any help would be greatly appreciated Here is a System Summary OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Version Service Pack Build OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name MATTSCOMPUTER System Manufacturer Dell Computer Corporation System Model Dimension System Type X -based PC Processor x Family Model Stepping GenuineIntel Mhz Processor x Family Model Stepping GenuineIntel Mhz BIOS Version Date Dell Computer Corporation A SMBIOS Version Windows Directory C WINDOWS System Directory C WINDOWS system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version quot xpsp sp rtm - quot User Name MATTSCOMPUTER Matthew Gomez Time Zone US Mountain Standard Time Total Physical Memory MB Available Physical Memory MB Total Blue Error Screen Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space MB Page File C pagefile sys nbsp

what is the error code on the blue screen?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error.314194/
Relevancy 49.88%

My computer will not get past the blue error screen when I turn it on no matter what i pick to start with. It says there is an error ntfs.sys. When I tried to repair it with the windows disk it gave me the error dmboot.sys. What can I do? Thank you.

A:blue error screen

Post the make/model of the PC. If custom built then post the specs.

I would suggest testing the RAM using Memtest86+ (burn the .iso file to a disk)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-error-screen-577762.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL x D X X X X F B A NDIS SYS - Address F B A base at F Datestamp ec Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Ahead InCD Error Blue Screen InCDsrv exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic sched exe C WINDOWS system drivers CDAC BA EXE C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system UAService exe C Program Files Canon CAL CALMAIN exe C WINDOWS vsnpstd exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Blue Screen Error Yahoo Messenger YahooMessenger exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files AIM aolsoftware exe C WINDOWS system devldr exe C Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Blue Screen Error Documents and Settings Sean Desktop HiJackThis v exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer R - Blue Screen Error URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat CE Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO Yahoo IE Services Button - BAB B B- BC- B - D - FC DE A - C Program Files Yahoo Common yiesrvc dll O - BHO Canon Easy Web Print Helper - F E- - E - AAF- BC A A BE - C Program Files Canon Easy-WebPrint EWPBrowseLoader dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - Toolbar Chicago Cubs Toolbar - e b -c - f - c-a a a b - C Program Files Chicago Cubs tbChi dll O - Toolbar Easy-WebPrint - C -E D- c -AA D- AC BABA C - C Program Files Canon Easy-WebPrint Toolband dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run SNPSTD C WINDOWS vsnpstd exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run avgnt quot C Program Files AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avgnt exe quot min O - HKLM Run MSConfig C WINDOWS PCHealth HelpCtr Binaries MSConfig exe auto O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run WinampAgent C Program Files Winamp winampa exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM RunServices strtas lockx exe O - HKCU Run swg C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe O - HKCU Run Yahoo Pager quot C Program Files Yahoo Messenger YahooMessenger exe quot -quiet O - HKCU Run Aim quot C Program Files AIM aim exe quot d locale en-US ee aol imApp O - HKCU Run msnmsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe quot background O - HKUS S- - - Run MySpaceIM C Program Files MySpace IM MySpaceIM exe User SYSTEM O - HKUS DEFAULT Run MySpaceIM C Program Files MySpace IM MySpaceIM exe User D... Read more

Relevancy 49.88%

I have recently been getting the blue screen of death at random times I think it might be coinciding with sometimes when I have my phone plugged in to charge I believe it said page fault in non paged area once It has done it Blue error Screen more than once though Here is what windows gave me after it booted back up from different times Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFAC B BCP BCP FFFFF CCE D BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files Blue Screen error that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Owner AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFAC DCBC BCP BCP FFFFF CB E D Blue Screen error BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Owner AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml nbsp

A:Blue Screen error

The most common cause of that error is faulty RAM, please run this test and tell me the outcome.

Please read all the instructions before starting.

IMPORTANT
Always disconnect your PC from the mains supply when removing Ram sticks and earth your hands to discharge any static electricity to avoid damage to sensitive components. If performing this test on a laptop PC you should also remove the battery before removing or replacing the RAM sticks.

Preliminary checks
For a new build: You should first check the model of RAM stick that you have on the manufacturers site for the recommended voltage setting and then make sure it is set correctly in the PC's Bios. An incorrect voltage setting may be the reason for your problems so test the PC's performance again if the voltage was incorrect.

For older PC's: Errors can also be caused by dirty contacts: Remove all the sticks and clean the contacts with a soft pencil eraser and blow out the slots with a can of compressed air.

If the error you are experiencing is frequent, or you are unable to boot the PC without a crash occuring, you could first try removing all but one of your RAM sticks. Then boot up the PC and see if the problem persists. If it does, shut down the PC and swap the sticks around and try again, repeat this untill all sticks have been tried. If the error only occurs with one particular stick then there is no need to continue with the tests simply get the stick replaced with an exact match. (Ask for guidance if required).

Download Memtest86+ from here
If you wish to run the test from a USB flash drive use this link Auto installer for USB key
When the download is complete right click the file and select Extract Here and burn the image to a CD.

In windows 7 right click the extracted file, select Open With, then select Windows Disc Image Burning Tool then follow the prompts.
For all other versions of windows (if you do not have an ISO burner) download this free software. ImgBurn
Install the program and start the application. Select the top left hand option to Write image file to disk and then on the next window click on the small yellow folder icon and browse to the ISO file you have downloaded. Then click on the two grey discs with the arrow in between (bottom left) and leave it to complete the operation.

Testing
Boot the PC into the Bios setup and set the CD/DVD drive to 1st in the boot sequence.
Insert the disk in the drive then reboot and the disc will load into dos.
Leave the test to run through at least 8 passes or until it is showing some errors.
If errors show in the test, stop the test and remove all but one of your RAM sticks then start the test again. Repeat the test on each stick until you find the one that is faulty.

NOTE: This is a long slow test and for convenience should ideally be run overnight.

The memtest will not be 100% accurate but should easily detect any major faults.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error.1084676/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi, i've been having a bluescreen error now for months and it's getting so annoying as it's pratically killing my laptop.. I've looked at numerous ways to get rid but havent found any that work. So if you can please help me sort it out

My System is a: Compaq Presario CQ61 - Windows 7

Locale ID: 2057
BCCode: 101
BCP1: 0000000000000061
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFF880009E8180
BCP4: 0000000000000001
C:\Windows\Minidump\012611-21949-01.dmp
C:\Users\Jordan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-73180-0.sysdata.xml
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

I also have 50 files in the minidump folder and i cant open them :s

Thanks

Follow these instructions

More info on this Stop 0x101 error
STOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT troubleshtg

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/140488-blue-screen-error.html
Relevancy 49.88%

An error message appears on blue screen
Stop: 0x00000019 (0x00000020, 0x81AE2388, 0x81AE2470, 0x0A10002B)
Dump of Physical Memory

This occurred just a few minutes ago while viewing this the information on this site and has been occurring during shut down. I am not completely sure if it is the same message every time.

At start up I have been getting a runtime error message also.
It says an application error occurred on the server.

Can anyone help? Please!!

Thank you!!

A:blue screen error msg

Did you install new hardware?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/9126/blue-screen-error-msg/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello All,
one of my friend is having a problem with his Fujitsu Siemens Laptop (Win XP - Dot know the SP), whenever the laptop starts it shows the blue screen and restarts itself , so there is jo way you can login to the win xp, the following msg is displayed on the blue screen

the error is in Polish Language but i guess you can understand the error by the path it is giving

STOP: c0000218 {AWARIA PLIKU REJESTRU}
NIE JEST MODLIWE ZAEADOWNIE PREZ REJESTR GAE-ZI (PLIKU):
\SystemRoot\System32\Config\SAM

Farhan

Relevancy 49.88%

My computer was infected with a self install virus, i went to a microsoft site to get help removing it cause it was blocking my antivirus software. They had me reboot in safe mode with networking to be able to install the virus remover needed. When i went to reboot windows in normal mode i might have touched wrong key but it started to boot got to the microsoft loading screen then blue screen saying "a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. and says: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME. Technical info; ***STOP: 0x000000ED (0x86586E30, 0xc0000006, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

Howdy,

Try getting into Bios and set the to Default then Save and Exit
ere are the usual keys for entering Bios to press on startup.
{Delete} (modern Award and AMI BIOSes)
{F2} (modern Phoenix BIOSes)
{Ctrl}+{Alt}+{Esc}
{Ctrl}+{Esc}
{Alt}+{Esc}
{Ctrl}+{Alt}+{S}
{F1}

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error.968591/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi,
While using my computer with only MSN running my screen turned blue with an error message about hardware i think, not quite sure. The important information is here,

*** STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x97BAF8DE, 0xF76AF870, 0x00000000)

***GBFSHook.SYS - Adress 97BAF8DE base at G7BAE000, Datestamp 44be7ced

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete

I don't really have a clue what all this means, could someone please let me know and maybe help me with what to do about it.

Thanks, Gary

Download and run this:-

http://www.memtest.org/

How many RAM modules do you have?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-error-134762.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I got a blue Screen while installing an update for the newest system mechanic, the technical information on the screen says

*** STOP: 0x000000F4 (0x00000003, 0x86DA5748, 0xDA58BC, 0x805D11F8)

How do i fix whatever this problem is and thank you in advance for your help

A:Blue Screen error

System Mechanic may be conflicting with another security program--Zone Alarm Security Suite, maybe?

You might uninstall the newer version of System Mechanic. If that resolves the issue, go back to the version which worked, or don't reinstall it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error.605136/
Relevancy 49.88%

im getting an aec.sys blue screen error for the past week now at least 5 times a day during anything i do... chatting, surfing, listening to music... anything. i have a laptop with XP Home edition SP2... ive tried researching through google for an explaination of it and how to fix it and cant find anything at all besides advertisements to purchase scans.... can anyone help me please?

Relevancy 49.88%

Hello, i started my computer and went to my desktop. Then, i got a blue screen which stated:

A problem has been detetced and windows has been shutdown to prevent damage to your computer.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

and it said like if this is the first time you are seeing this screen to restart.

it also gave me the tech info:
stop: 0x0000000A (0XE3583AC8,0x0000000FF, 0X80563DBA)

i have also been getting errors like windows has to shutdown, or windows has just recovered froma serious error, and internet explorer has to shut down.

please help.

i am running windows xp, on my dell inspiron 600m. i always have windows antispyware running, adaware, ant aviast virus protection. found nothing. please help.

thanks,
r_khan

Relevancy 49.88%

Hi all,

If I leave my pc alone for a while, I inevitably get a blue screen of death with the following error listed in the event viewer: "The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: MFX".

This doesn't happen at startup, but while the pc is idle....I've made sure hibernation is unchecked, etc...any ideas?

Thanks again.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error.609226/
Relevancy 49.88%

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A error... please screen help..blue fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that please help..blue screen error... reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg MCA ASSERT Arg fffffa b fc e Address of WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg be High bits of MCi STATUS MSR for the MCA bank that had the error Arg Low bits of MCi STATUS MSR for the MCA bank that had the error Debugging Details ------------------ WHEA ERROR RECORD errrec fffffa b fc e BUGCHECK STR x GenuineIntel CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL f STACK TEXT fffffa e fffff a fffffa b fc e be nt KeBugCheckEx fffffa e fffff a c hal HalBugCheckSystem x e fffffa e d fffff fffffa c e fffffa ebb fffffa ec nt WheaReportHwError x fffffa ea fffff b b fffffa ac a fffffa ec fffffa b hal HalpMcaExceptionHandler xf fffffa ea fffff b f nt KxMcheckAbort x fffffa ebb fffffa adc nt KiMcheckAbort xf fffffa eb usbehci EHCI InterruptService x c STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME hardware IMAGE NAME hardware DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel Followup MachineOwner ------ that is my third blue screen error I have a dell xps x intel i - window vista x if more info is needed i can post it later thank you nbsp

A:please help..blue screen error...

My first thought would be temps. Post your cpu and system temp here. You can generally check temps in the bios. I am not sure if speedfan will work with the new chipsets used with the i7s. You can check and see if it will read your temps.

Have you tried the system in safe mode to see if it does the same thing?

Next this is a new system, why not send it back to dell?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/please-help-blue-screen-error.785194/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi, i have DELL Optiplex 755 and was using XP. I also re-installed 3-4 times on it. But one day when i turned on my PC, i got a blue screen error when XP loading screen appeared. I tried to re-installed XP but after copying files again same blue screen error appeared. Means it is not accepting XP. Only runs Vista and 7 or 8, not XP. Please help me solving this problem i really need my XP back.

Blue Screen Error:
Technical info:

Stop: 0x0000007B (0xFZ8D2524, 0xC0000024, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

What operating system did you have in it when you got the error? if it was vista or windows 7 you need to go into the bios which on a dell should be found by hitting F1 or F2 and change the configuration to ATA,SATA,IDE, or compatability from AHCI. if it was set to run xp then its a hard drive problem or a problem with the cd/dvd drive possibly not working right or not reading the disk correctly.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error.1104930/
Relevancy 49.88%

I have a dell latitude and when i turned it on it wouldn't boot up. instead a blue screeen poped up it said

Check for viruses on your computer. remove any newly installed hard frives or or hard drive controlers. Check your hard drive run CHKDSK /7 to check for hard drive corruption and then restart your computer.

I have no clue what i am suppose to do. if you know anything it would be helpful. Tyler

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-error-screen.254346/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi.. I keep getting the following error:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA8005A8D700
BCP3: FFFFF80000B9C518
BCP4: FFFFFA800B279440

Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

A:Keep Getting Blue Screen Error

Download BlueScreenViewNo installation required.Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/472730/keep-getting-blue-screen-error/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi could you please help me with a problem - Error Please Help Blue Screen I have a Dell Dimension C running Xp home When trying to clear my temp Blue Screen Error - Please Help internet folder or cookies I am confronted with the following blue screen error 'A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer Check to be sure you have adequate disc space If a driver is identified in the stop message disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for updates Try changing video adaptors Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates Stop x E x E B xF C BB xF C B Disable BIOS memory options such as cacheing or shadowing If you neeed to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart select F or advanced startup Beginning dump of physical memory Physical memory dumped ' When re started windows boots up no problem I have downloaded a flash BIOS driver update from Dell please advise me on the next step Thankyou Dean

A:Blue Screen Error - Please Help

Don't attempt to update the BIOS. Check c:\windows\minidump for any minidump files. Zip up five of the most recent and attach to your next post.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-error-please-help-225689.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello
this's the error blue screen that i get every 15 mins of using my new lap ( Toshiba L-505 ) ... i attached the minidump file content to this thread

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 10241
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8004969028
BCP3: 00000000B2000000
BCP4: 0000000000030005
C:\Windows\Minidump\102210-19016-01.dmp
C:\Users\Remo\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-71074-0.sysdata.xml
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

A:blue screen error in my new lap

Code:
ading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80068e0028, b2000000, 30005}
Probably caused by : hardware
---------
3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa80068e0028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000b2000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000030005, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: avp.exe
CURRENT_IRQL: f
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`02fdba58 fffff800`0340d903 : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`068e0028 00000000`b2000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02fdba60 fffff800`02fa5593 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`06b27ce0 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06b27d30 : hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1e3
fffff880`02fdbaa0 fffff800`0340d5c8 : 00000000`00000728 fffffa80`06b27ce0 fffff880`02fdbe30 fffff880`02fdbe00 : nt!WheaReportHwError+0x263
fffff880`02fdbb00 fffff800`0340cf1a : fffffa80`06b27ce0 fffff880`02fdbe30 fffffa80`06b27ce0 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMcaReportError+0x4c
fffff880`02fdbc50 fffff800`0340cdd5 : 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000001 fffff880`02fdbeb0 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandler+0x9e
fffff880`02fdbc90 fffff800`03400e88 : 00000000`00000008 00000000`02d7e738 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous+0x55
fffff880`02fdbcc0 fffff800`02e8dfec : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalHandleMcheck+0x40
fffff880`02fdbcf0 fffff800`02e8de53 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxMcheckAbort+0x6c
fffff880`02fdbe30 fffff800`03171d59 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiMcheckAbort+0x153
fffff880`08f43a90 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!NtSetInformationFile+0x39

STACK_COMMAND: kb
FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: hardware
IMAGE_NAME: hardware
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_MAE
BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_MAE
---------
Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .. A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/125974-blue-screen-error-my-new-lap.html
Relevancy 49.88%

so im running a Dell XPS and this morning i woke up and it had a error screen Blue blue error screen so i Blue error screen just restarted it It loads up into the screen where you can choose to start windows in safe mode Blue error screen and all of those other options every time i try and start Blue error screen it in safe mode or in any other mode for that matter i get this blue error message A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer If this is the first time you have seen this stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Disable or uninstall any anti virus disk deframentation or backup utilities Check your hard drive configuration and check for any updated drivers Run CHKDSK F to check for hardrive corruption then restart your computer Technical info stop x x x C xC x I have no idea what that means and im not too computer savy but it doesnt make sense how i can chech that stuff if i cant even get past the blue error message anything will help preferable a step by step solution thanks in advance nbsp

A:Blue error screen

u r not able to load the OS at all? if u can go to start click run chkdsk c: /r (here c: means windows install drive)
it may ask to schedule the check for the next boot press y
& reboot

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-error-screen.606883/
Relevancy 49.88%

I keep getting this :

Blue screen error caused by a device or driver
my pc randomly shuts down or windows close on its own. I have noticed this has happened since I downloaded Java...not sure if that has anything to do with it but can someone help me???

I am not sure where to start. I ran Norton full computer scan and it did not find any errors. I went to look at hardware on control panel device manager and there seems to be no device manager error
HELP

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-blue-screen-error.751308/
Relevancy 49.88%

I dont know why y computer will appear blue screen error ... for window xp
the error code is 0x0000008E(0xc000001D 0x00000007 0xF76Fc758 0x00000000)
sometimes i play maple will come out ... some times i plug in pendrive will appear this error
and my ram is running crazy..
hope admin can help me solve this problem

i just a beginner in computer .. hope can tell me in detail and step by step the solution

A:Nid Help ~~Blue screen Error

Download memtest86 (link in my sig) and burn a bootable Cd with it. Boot to the CD, and run memtest overnight to check your memory.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/nid-help-blue-screen-error-356551.html
Relevancy 49.88%

HI guys,
I am having blue screen error while running some applications like Adobe lightroom and Zbrush where i don't find these problems in Windows7 in same PC.Recently i updated my OS from Windows7 to Windows8.

Pls help me out how to short out this problem. I am also uploading "SFdebugFiles" and my system information.zip file.
Thanks in advance.I hope some one will help out to solve my problem.

error:
your PC needs to be repaired...... aft some time its restarting

Hello, is your CPU overclocked? If it is, please reset the bios settings to default values for the time being. What are the temperatures of your CPU?

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/55983-blue-screen-error.html
Relevancy 49.88%

My pc keeps sending me blue screen errors and i have no idea what's happening ??? Any advice ?

Hello Stango ,

what you need to do is when your system is running good do this

steps

select (start

select (My Computer / by right clicking it

select (Properties

select ( Advanced / then select (start up & recovery ) at the bottom of this tab you will see the options to make your system stay running so you can see what the error code is

now write it down so youcan come back here and post it so we can determine what is causing the (BSOD)

also you can do this while your system is running good for a moment

now what i need to do is go to your (device manager)

now once there you will want to select from the toolbar of the window(veiw) then a drop down menu / from it you will select (show all hidden devices)

now if you see any (red or yellow) quotation marks , make a note of what they

now go to the (event veiwer) this is thru the (administrator tools) in the control panel
here you will find 3 to 4 subcatagories

you will want to check each of them for this is where windows keeps track of all errors
now you will want to make notes of the errors that have been recorded ( you do not have to make notes of double entries just of the dates of their happenings & how many there is)
you will get more information on the errors if you (right) click them / then select properties

then get back to us

Mike

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-error-292834.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I am getting the blue screen error with the following message
*** Hardware Malfunction

Call your hardware vendor for support

NMIarity check / memory parity error

*** The system has halted

I have check the RAM which is working fine, is this related to the printer software installation which i have already reinstalled but no luck & i get the error message in event viewer that the fax driver could be found for the Hp 3052 & we do not have FAX option in the All in one printer, but it searches for the FAX i do not now why can any one help with the issue with the blue screen.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error.761196/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi

I get this blue screen error even after fixing the registery with Regcure.
I would like to know if this is hardware failuer?If not how do I fix this problem.
Thanks
Problem signature:

BCCode: a
BCP1: 8A567188
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 832683E4

C:\Windows\Minidump\020412-19609-01.dmp
C:\Users\My Family\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-36426-0.sysdata.xml

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

Please follow the http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html to upload the crash reports for us to look at. Without this information, we cannot supply useful troubleshooting steps.
In reference to Regcure: Many of us on the forums actually do not recommend automated optimization tools for Windows 7. Windows 7 does a much better job of handling its own optimization than its predecessors did. We especially do not recommend registry cleaning as an "optimization" step because automated registry cleaning causes more harm to the registry than it actually repairs.

In the future, if you need help optimizing Windows 7, please post a thread in Performance & Maintenance - Windows 7 Forums or follow the tutorial enclosed in that forum to Optimize Windows 7.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/212636-blue-screen-error.html
Relevancy 49.88%

A few nights back I was attempting to charge my keyboard via my front usb port. I plugged it in and everything seemed to be fine up until I tried to boot up my PC. I then got a blue screen. Safe mode will not boot up and I've done windows repair twice. I still cannot get the past the blue screen.

can you take a pic and post it?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/565158/blue-screen-error/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi,

Most of the times I hibernate my Laptop. Somehow these days I am getting Blue Screen on regular basis.
Attaching the Minidump folder and WER-60637-0.sysdata.xml (in notepad) from the temp folder.
Please help me out.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 85D01030
BCP3: 82B77AE0
BCP4: 859BA5A0
Product: 256_1

Please follow the BSOD Posting Instructions thread and post back with the "SF_" files extracted from the SF Diagnostic Tool information.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/274557-blue-screen-error.html
Relevancy 49.88%

So i recently purchased a CyberPower Gaming PC was supposed to arrvie plug and play. First day out of the box i had no problems , then windows required and update, and a restart. After restarting it got to the "Windows Starting Up" then it jumped to a blue screen reading :

I have this Tech info on the blue screen if anyone has some help on it.
***STOP: 0X0000000F4 (0X0000000000000003, 0XFFFFFA800B792B30, 0XFFFFFA800B792E10, 0XFFFFF800031926D0)

I booted in safe mode and came to a similar blue screen with some different codes:

***STOP: 0X0000000F4 (0X0000000000000003, 0XFFFFFA800B3D8060, 0XFFFFFA800B3D8340, 0XFFFFF800257E5D0)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error.962910/
Relevancy 49.88%

Stop: 0x0000000A (0x000000E8, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x806BB8b6)

What does this mean?

Just one instance of:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;311564

The more details you supply, the more precise will be the responses you're likely to get.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-error.241667/