Windows Support Forum

BSOD loading session in pro tools 10.3.7, error 0x000000c5

Q: BSOD loading session in pro tools 10.3.7, error 0x000000c5

Hi got BSOD when I want to loading my saved session in pro tools 10.3.7.

Here my minidump from bluescreenview

==================================================
Dump File : 100113-20202-01.dmp
Crash Time : 2013-10-01 23:32:28
Bug Check String : DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL
Bug Check Code : 0x000000c5
Parameter 1 : fffff802`00000001
Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000002
Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000
Parameter 4 : fffff800`032089bc
Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+75b80
File Description : NT Kernel & System
Product Name : Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 6.1.7601.18229 (win7sp1_gdr.130801-1533)
Processor : x64
Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+75b80
Stack Address 1 :
Stack Address 2 :
Stack Address 3 :
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\100113-20202-01.dmp
Processors Count : 4
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 7601
Dump File Size : 292*992
Dump File Time : 2013-10-01 23:34:18
==================================================
Please help me.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD loading session in pro tools 10.3.7, error 0x000000c5

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD loading session in pro tools 10.3.7, error 0x000000c5

Welcome to the Forum.

Code:
Built by: 7601.18229.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130801-1533
Debug session time: Wed Oct 2 03:32:28.430 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:40:18.616
BugCheck C5, {fffff80200000001, 2, 0, fffff800032089bc}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SYMEVENT64x86.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMEVENT64x86.SYS
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xC5_2
PROCESS_NAME: System
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Norton is a very frequent cause of BSOD's. Please uninstall it and use Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make full scans separately: Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase
Help protect your PC with Microsoft Security Essentials
Malwarebytes Free

Note
Do not start the trial version of MalwareBytes

You may also take a look at: Good & Free System Security Combination
------------------------
Make scans with these tools - TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US
Online Virus Scanner Eset
------------------------
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible: Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow - read here
Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive for file system errors and bad sectors on it - read here
------------------------
Reduce the start-up items, Antivirus software is basically whats required. Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Clean Startup in Windows 7
------------------------

Code:
DAEMON Tools Lite "d:\programy\daemon tools lite\dtlite.exe" -autorun Kompiutor\Tomek HKU\S-1-5-21-1928837462-2173985278-3035484289-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Daemon Tools (also Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although we have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions). Please uninstall Daemon Tools. DuplexSecure - FAQ
As an alternative: We recommend the use of Total Mounter or Magic ISO
If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop and uninstall the software below:

GPCIDrv64.sys Thu Jul 10 18:58:31 2008 (48760777)
Gigabyte Easy boost related driver
Driver Reference Table - GPCIDrv64.sys

NTIOLib_X64.sys Mon Oct 5 07:28:48 2009 (4AC94BD0)
MSI Afterburner driver (known BSOD issues with Windows) Also found to be a part of MSI Live Update 5
Driver Reference Table - NTIOLib_X64.sys
------------------------
Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+: RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Tip
Pay close attention to Part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors"
Test the RAM with Memtest86+ for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306860-bsod-loading-session-pro-tools-10-3-7-error-0x000000c5.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Appearently, I'm having a BSOD (2 times) when I boot Windows. The stop error is 0x000000C5 (0x00020214, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x82B6037D). There is no technical error listed, and the only step I did is to look at BlueScreenView. I haven't scanned yet for any virus. Also, I'm using AVG as anti-virus, and Spybot 2.0.

Attached are the minidumps.

Also, here are the specs:

---- System ----
Manufacturer: GIGABYTE
Processor: Intel® Pentium® D CPU 3.00GHz
RAM: 2.00 MB
System Type: 32-bit Operating System
---------------
Free Space:
C:/ (Main Drive. One with the OS Installed) - 9.58 GB of 31.3 GB
D:/ (Extra Drive) - 2.04 GB of 232 GB

Please help. Thanks.

A:0x000000C5 BSOD error

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/441703/0x000000c5-bsod-error/
Relevancy 74.39%

Good day All,

Hope you are well,

I tried to find the problem with this BSOD myself but with no luck,

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in the matter.

The BSOD is completely random (from what i can tell) sometimes it happens once a week (I use the PC daily) and on bad days i can have a few of them in a day. They happen when the PC is idle, gaming, streaming or any other random activity hence my difficulty of actually figuring out what is causing it.

This is the event details that windows give me:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: c5
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF8000220DB05
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

and attached is the DM LOG COLLECTOR .zip file as requested.

Thank you so much for your assistance in the matter,

A:Random BSOD, error 0x000000c5

You are getting Pool Corruption, the driver responsible can't be identified but we can try and identify it by enabling driver verifier but enabling Special Pool.
Follow these instructions until you get to step 3, then click Select individual settings from a full list.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Post back the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/329748-random-bsod-error-0x000000c5.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Hi there So very recently after using my external HDD my computer gets a BSOD within - minutes after I turn it off It's Unig External HDD, error BSOD 0x000000c5 After happened about times this past week so I would BSOD After Unig External HDD, error 0x000000c5 like some expert opinions to help me fix this issue before it becomes more serious My Computers Specs HP Probook s OS Windows Professional -Bit Processor Intel Core i - M CPU GHZ RAM GB I've attached the minidump files I ran Bluescreen view to try and get a better understanding of what might be the issue and it says that the driver at fault is quot halmacpi dll quot I had a BSOD issue before where my computer wouldn't start but it turned out I was running Avast which was causing the error so I removed it and the error resolved Currently I am running Comodo Fire Wall and Avira Anti Virus for my PC protection Please let me know if one of these might be causing the issue Another random annoyance I have is after booting my system i get an error message stating quot HPConnectionManager exe - Fatal Error A fatal error occured check the HP Connection Manager in Event Viewer for more details Object reference not set to an instance of an object quot I'm not really sure what this indicates if anyone could clear that up that would be very helpful Lastly and not really that important but I've been having trouble getting my PDF Complete to actually print if anyone could help with that you'd be my hero Any and all help is much appreciated thanks

A:BSOD After Unig External HDD, error 0x000000c5

Does the blue screen occur when using the external hard drive? Or after it's unplugged?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/264729-bsod-after-unig-external-hdd-error-0x000000c5.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hello. I recently rebooted for Windows Update and am receiving a BSOD during boot. The BSOD first occurred when it was applying the update, and now during boot it says it's attempting to remove the update and freezes during the process.

I haven't tried any repair options yet. I can't boot the computer far enough do anything and so can not run the SF Diagnostic Tool. Safe Mode would not work for me, and I have not tried the Last Known Good yet. I booted a live CD and found two files (attached) that may be useful. There were no files in C:\Windows\Minidumps.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

A:BSOD during Windows Update at Boot, error 0x000000c5

I managed to boot into Safe Mode and run the SF Diagnostic Tool. Attached are the results.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297572-bsod-during-windows-update-boot-error-0x000000c5.html
Relevancy 72.67%

This has been occurring frequently and I'm not sure what is causing it. Sometimes I'll just leave the computer on and when I return it'll have restarted with a popup saying that a BSOD error has occurred.

The computer was running for a while without power to the graphics card (and it would always have a pop up from Nivea control panel saying something like advanced features for graphics card disabled.) So I've installed a new PSU for it and made sure everything was plugged in properly. I've also ran a memory test from a rescue CD and that doesn't seem to be the problem.

See the attached file for logs from the SF Diagnostic Tool tool.

A:BSOD occurs randomly, stop error 0x000000c5

Hi j2dafa. Sorry for this late reply.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.
If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

If memtest86+ is free from errors, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any. Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions. Dont forget to upload your MSINFO32.nfo file, too.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/314029-bsod-occurs-randomly-stop-error-0x000000c5.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi,

sorry, not sure what I am doing to generate this error.

I have recently had problems where the network connection fails and I cannot connect to any sites.

I cannot bring up the task manager and when I try to restart the system just freezes. I can close my open programs and save.
This has happened maybe twice in the last week, but does not always result in the BSOD so may not be related at all!

I have attached the system info dump - but i removed hosts - i develop on this PC and I some of the sites are under non-disclosure agreements.
If hosts is really required, let me know and i will remove the sensitive sites and post up.

System install is reasonable fresh [replaced the C drive just before christmas] and the updates should be applied.

thank you for any help offered,
Ice70

A:BSOD: ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0: error 0x000000c5 [DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL]

Hello ice70, welcome to the Forums. I will see if I can help you.

First your 2 dump files:
Both blame the same thing

Code:
avgntflt
start end module name
fffff880`09800000 fffff880`09824000 avgntflt T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: avgntflt.sys
Image path: avgntflt.sys
Image name: avgntflt.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jul 11 10:46:47 2014 (53C006E7)
CheckSum: 00026B8A
ImageSize: 00024000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
and

Code:
fffff880`11523878 fffff880`0a75f206Unable to load image avgntflt.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgntflt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgntflt.sys
avgntflt+0x5206
Both are your Avira Anti Virus. I would suggest uninstalling Avira and use the Avira removal tool Avira AntiVir Removal Tool - Download Replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials (Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows).

I also noticed quite a few references to I/O procedures and NTFS file system, which I am sure you know is the file system Windows uses. Those usually indicate a hard drive or file system problem. You have a Samsung EVO SSD. Have you installed the Performance Restoration Software for it? They had a problem with them and released a firmware update that fixes it. It's about half way down the page Samsung SSD Downloads | Samsung SSD

I would also like you to run Seatools for DOS on your Mechanical Hard drives SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use
also please run check disk Disk Check

One other thing I noticed is that you have 16 GB of Memory installed but only 8 GB usable. That is not really a big problem, but something is using a lot of memory. It isn't a problem but a concern.

Try that and see if there is any improvement and let me know.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/361309-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-74ec0-error-0x000000c5-driver_corrupted_expool.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Hello. I recently rebooted for Windows Update and am receiving a BSOD during boot. The BSOD first occurred when it was applying the update, and now during boot it says it's attempting to remove the update and freezes during the process.

I haven't tried any repair options yet. I can't boot the computer far enough do anything as the BSOD occurs before the desktop loads. Safe Mode would not work for me, and I have not tried the Last Known Good yet. I booted a live CD and found two files (attached) that may be useful. There were no files in C:\Windows\Minidumps.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT I solved the problem by deleting the VirtualBox drivers from C:\Windows\System32\drivers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-bsod-during-windows-update-at-boot-error-0x000000c5.1103809/
Relevancy 71.81%

Hi senior members, i have tried to locate the problem behind a consistent BSOD during boot process whenever the computer resumes from sleep. The main causes have been attributed to these drivers ntkrnlpa.exe, halmacpi.dll,tcpipreg.sys . I have also updated the drivers after an upgrade ,Kindly have a look at the file attached and help out .this is getting annoying !!

Some help will be deeply appreciated

Hardware
Intel core i3 2350,2.30Ghz
Product is OEM
RAM 4GB
Intel mobile express sata

Please find attached the dump files as directed by the BSOD upload instructions

A:Help BSOD at bootup from sleep error 0x000000c4,0x000000c5,0x00000019

Hello and welcome to Sevenforums.

BSOD Analyse

SFC /scannow

We usually ask people to do this command to check if Windows is corrupted. It's the most common used one to check if the Windows files are corrupted. If it'll find errors, it'll restore them.

Tip
If you're having a custom customization layer on your Aero, it's likely to get restored to default.
Press Start | search 'cmd' | Right-click it
| open as Admin | type SFC /SCANNOW

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Memory

I did not have too much access to your crash dumps as they wouldn't load properly. This usually means that the Blue Screen couldn't gather the information to complete the dump itself. By the looks of your time of crashes, I'd suggest you to run Memtest86+ anyway.

Looking at your bugcheck it's likely that a memory corruption event was triggered. Though a driver could be causing the memory to be borked, but we're usually suggesting a memory test before moving forward. Do a scan with Memtest86+. Memtest is a scanner that'll check your sticks for errors.

Warning
Note that the below instructions may break your WARRANTY rules. If you're unsure check manuals, separated warranty papers, stickers on computer for secure permission.

To ensure that we'll know if it's the slots on the motherboard that's broken, or the sticks itself - we have a little procedure we'll recommend. Remove 1 stick, scan the other with Memtest in the current slot. After 7 passes, move the stick to another slot and scan, and so on and so forth until you've scanned all the sticks, and all the slots, one by one.

Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Additional Information

I noticed you have a Blackberry driver installed, just in case, make sure that your Blackberry isn't connected during boots etc. Devices usually steals the boot priority.

Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245101-help-bsod-bootup-sleep-error-0x000000c4-0x000000c5-0x00000019.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hey, so for the past little while now I have been getting BSOD every now and then. They seem to be somewhat random. Sometimes it could be when I put my computer into sleep mode, or when I'm shutting down my computer or just when I'm working on my computer.

One of the main reason's for a lot of my BSOD is because of an audio interface I use needs to be unplugged before I shutdown my computer or it will BSOD.

My most recent BSOD happened while I was opening a project in Pro Tools 10.

A:BSOD 0x000000c5

Hi jsocks.

Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Daemon Tools at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Get rid of intel rapid storage. First uninstall it from Control Panel > Programs and Features. Then Uninstall the driver from device manager.
Right click on "my computer" icon and click "manage" on the context menu.
It will open the "computer management" window.
Select "Device Manager" in the left pane, It will list all the existing devices up.
Expand "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
Select one Intel device item under it, right click, uninstall.
Continue the process for all Intel items under "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers"
Now restart the computer. At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate native system driver.
Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the “Startup” tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Scan the system for possible virus infection with the following programs.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
Update Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter Driver. It is failing.

Code:
fffff880`033ad050 fffff880`07c71802Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
athrx+0x23802
And it is very old.

Code:
fffff880`07c3d000 fffff880`07ee7000 athrx (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys
Image name: athrx.sys
Timestamp: Tue Oct 04 12:19:29 2011 (4E8AAC79)
CheckSum: 002B1FA7
ImageSize: 002AA000
Get teh driver from Drivers for Atheros AR9002WB and Windows 7.

Let us know the results.
__________________________________________________________________________________

BSOD ANALYSIS:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck C5, {cbdb268, 2, 1, fffff80003205147}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExAllocatePoolWithTag+537 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!RtlGetNextExpiredTimerWheelEntry+5e )

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/292166-bsod-0x000000c5.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and would greatly appreciate some help.

I am having an issue with BSOD 0x000000C5. It only happens, sometimes, while I am rendering in 3ds Max (Vray). When it does happen, it is about 30 minutes to an hour and a half into it that it crashes. Sometimes never at all and I can render for hours and hours with no problems. I doubt that this is a heat issue because I have the proper cooling equipment (h100i) and ran stress tests for the CPU, graphics card, and memtest for RAM. All with no errors.

-I did a clean install of graphics driver, first removing all registrys.
-Updated Bios and motherboard parts to latest version

I think this could be a driver related issue. Help please?

Thanks in advance!

Here is the SF diagnostic zip file.

A:0x000000C5 BSOD

OP has two threads, please see Cannot create crash dump on BSOD

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304021-0x000000c5-bsod.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Maybe something to do with ntoskrnl.exe like bluescreenview is telling me. It happens early when I first start up and everything is loading up. Its very random, but last time i was on team speak and was loading up e3 and it just blue screened. Sometimes it just turns itself off without a blue screen but that is very rare.

A:BSOD 0x0000000a and 0x000000c5

I've taken a look at your dumps and will try to help you resolve your issue. The dumps are indicating both memory corruption and pool corruption with one driver showing. It's your ATI driver.
Code:
fffff880`0720d4a8 fffff880`11219947Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
atikmdag+0x181947

6: kd> lmvm atikmdag
start end module name
fffff880`11098000 fffff880`1231c000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Fri Nov 21 02:30:27 2014 (546EA3C3)
CheckSum: 0121F198
ImageSize: 01284000
Download the latest driver from here and save it to your desktop. Download DDU and follow Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use to remove all traces of your current driver. Reboot and install the downloaded driver.

Test the system for stability and report back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373025-bsod-0x0000000a-0x000000c5.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello!

I started dabbling into overclocking my CPU just yesterday , following many guides and doing so slowly and "safely". I've found a mild OC of 4.2 GHz with stock voltage works well, and is enough for me.

While running OCCT to stress test the stability of the overclock, with a temperature auto-stop set if it hits 80C, I have been experiencing a BSOD. Yesterday it took around 8 hours of testing before the crash, today only about an hour.

Some info from BlueScreenView:
BSOD 0x000000c5 DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL
Parameter 1: 00000001`00000000
Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002
Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000
Parameter 4: fffff800`021af9cc
Caused by Driver: ntoskrnl.exe
Caused by Address: ntoskrnl.exe+73c40
File Description: NT Kernel & System

Attached is the DM Log file. Thanks!

A:BSOD 0x000000c5 DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

Reduce the over clock ??

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/385510-bsod-0x000000c5-driver_corrupted_expool.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello, I keep getting a random BSOD. After lengthy Googling, YouTubing and testing, I have used BlueScreenView and MemTest86 as everything points to bad memory.

I want to be sure though before I pay money, so if someone can please check these last three dump files I would appreciate it please.

Many thanks

A:Random BSOD - 0x000000c5

Additional information is required.

1. Download the DM Log Collector application to your desktop by clicking the link below

DM Log Collector.exe

2. Run it by double-clicking the icon on your desktop, and follow the prompts.
3. Locate the .ZIP file that is created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/358027-random-bsod-0x000000c5.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi guys Been here some times while i was searching solutions on google And i thought it was my time after seen you guys helping each other like pros Im a swede BSOD Various etc... 0x000000c5 0x0000124 - - so my english can be a bit wrong i hope not Anyways It started a year ago when i bought my computer It came damaged My front was crackled the CPU-fan was on the edge towards the ram and the thing my Various BSOD - 0x0000124 - 0x000000c5 etc... HDD was in was a bit bent I did send it back and i guess they just straighted up the parts and then it was sent back to me So i was playing BFBC back then and yeah Got a bluescreen right away minutes happened a few times and then i just stopped played the game But after a while i was getting bluescreens in Various BSOD - 0x0000124 - 0x000000c5 etc... CS too And then when i was rendering movies and some days ago i got some other ones when i didn't even use the computer extremly Today i got two So im wondering what the hell is wrong Software Hardware Thanks alot in advance The rar is called Minidumpfiler wich means minidump-files in swedish EDIT Forgot my hardware Intel Core i GHz Asus P T Deluxe V Corsair GB KIT DDR MHz CL V XMS TB Western Digital Caviar Black MB SATA III Gigabyte GeForce GTX MB Samsung SH-S C X DL Svart Cooler Master Various BSOD - 0x0000124 - 0x000000c5 etc... Hyper Plus Corsair HX W My Windows is OEM Oh and if you wanna know something just ask

A:Various BSOD - 0x0000124 - 0x000000c5 etc...

Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

Quote:
A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress

Some generic advice.

If you are overclocking STOP. Return to the default settings at least for now.
If you are running a RAID update its driver.
You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/217336-various-bsod-0x0000124-0x000000c5-etc.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello everyone, hoping someone can help me with my problem.
BSOD is happening when I play Hearthstone for now. I've ran Memtest, Western Digital Data LifeGuard Diagnostics and other stuff in the past week and all come back clean.
Thanks for taking the time to have a look and I hope one of you can help me, I've tried a lot of things but I cannot find the cause.

Take it easy.

A:BSOD bug check 0x000000c5

Hello, bonius. I will try to help you. You only had 1 dump file dated today.

The dump file blames

Code:
networx
start end module name
fffff880`01f23000 fffff880`01f36000 networx T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: networx.sys
Image path: networx.sys
Image name: networx.sys
Timestamp: Wed Jul 23 08:03:28 2014 (53CFB2A0)
CheckSum: 00015894
ImageSize: 00013000
You can try to find an updated driver at http://www.softperfect.com/products/networx/

Also listed was

Code:
nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`0f644000 fffff880`10324000 nvlddmkm (deferred)
Image path: nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Wed Nov 12 14:51:31 2014 (5463C853)
CheckSum: 00CA4D59
ImageSize: 00CE0000
Which id your graphics driver and could be a victim of the BSOD and not the cause. If you want to try and update that driver, please try this way NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems

Let us know how that works out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/357475-bsod-bug-check-0x000000c5.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Sometimes when I shut down my pc I get x c bsod without minidimp created My speccy is http speccy piriform com results b 7 0x000000c5 Windows x64 BSOD WntZbobXWRVgdoAqejCSo and minitoolbox log MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by bfc administrator on - - at Running from C Users bfc Desktop Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack X Boot Mode Normal Event log errors Application errors Error PM Source vmauthd BSOD Windows 7 x64 0x000000c5 User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned BSOD Windows 7 x64 0x000000c5 by perfDLL index Error AM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error AM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error PM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error PM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error AM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error PM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error PM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error PM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error PM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index System errors Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description WMI Performance Adapter - Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description WMI Performance Adapter - Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description WMI Performance Adapter - Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description WMI Performance Adapter - Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description WMI Performance Adapter - Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description WMI Performance Adapter - Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description WMI Performance Adapter - Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description WMI Performance Adapter - Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description WMI Performance Adapter - Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description WMI Performance Adapter - Microsoft Office Sessions Error PM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error AM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error AM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error PM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error PM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error AM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error PM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error PM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error PM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index Error PM Source vmauthd User Description - - T vthread- E Cannot find perfmon object in array returned by perfDLL index CodeIntegrity Errors Date - - Description Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file Device HarddiskVolume Windows System sxs dll because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system Date - - Description Code Integrity is unable to ver... Read more

A:BSOD Windows 7 x64 0x000000c5

A search at the MS web site for this code results in the
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/search/results.aspx?q=0x000000c5
They have fixits there that you can run to try fixing the problem.

Good luck.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/537134/bsod-windows-7-x64-0x000000c5/
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi

Is there a way to remove administrative tools and command prompt from a windows 2003 server lock down terminal session?

Thanks,
G

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/removing-admin-tools-and-command-prompt-from-terminal-session.103873/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello there I hope someone will be able to help me with this problem which is spooldr.sys BSOD, 0x000000c5 ?malware driving me mad System OS winxp sp with ie installed AVG free antivirus Netgear router no open ports Windows firewall turned on A few weeks ago around - th of may I started to get a BSOD with stop code x c on my PC after rebooting windows error reporting told me it might be a malware problem due to spooldr sys The microsoft webpage advised doing a microsoft live one care scan so I tried this a few times but it would always blue screen before finishing the scan I might be imagining it but the BSOD also seems to be triggered by running an AVG scan or windows update- but it is happening at other times when I am not there so I don t know I found another recent thread on here that seemed to be a similar problem and have been looking at that I downloaded superantispymare and ran it in safe mode and it just got rid of tracking cookies I am not aware of having installed anything recently that might have caused this but my kids use the PC so who knows I did uninstall a quot bakugan quot screensaver that my son had put on but that hasn t fixed 0x000000c5 BSOD, spooldr.sys ?malware it What should I do next Thanks Rob

A:0x000000c5 BSOD, spooldr.sys ?malware

Please download F-Secure Easy Clean and save the file to your desktop.Be sure to read the Frequently Asked Questions (click the link) before performing a scan. Double-click on fseasyclean.exe to launch the program.Read the license agreement and click Accept.Click Start to begin the scan and cleaning.Please be patient as the scan may take a while to complete and show the results.If a rootkit is found, Easy Clean requires you to restart your computer in order to complete disinfection.Exit Easy Clean when finished.IMPORTANT NOTE: One or more of the identified infections is related to a rootkit component. Rootkits, backdoor Trojans, Botnets, and IRCBots are very dangerous because they compromise system integrity by making changes that allow it to by used by the attacker for malicious purposes. Rootkits are used by Trojans to conceal its presence (hide from view) in order to prevent detection of an attacker's software and make removal more difficult. Many rootkits can hook into the Windows 32-bit kernel, and patch several APIs to hide new registry keys and files they install. They can disable your anti-virus and security tools to prevent detection and removal. Remote attackers use backdoors as a means of accessing and taking control of a computer that bypasses security mechanisms. This type of exploit allows them to steal sensitive information like passwords, personal and financial data which is send back to the hacker. To learn more about these types of infections, you can refer to:What danger is presented by rootkits?Rootkits and how to combat themr00tkit Analysis: What Is A RootkitIf your computer was used for online banking, has credit card information or other sensitive data on it, you should disconnect from the Internet until your system is cleaned. All passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for banking, email, eBay, paypal and online forums. You should consider them to be compromised and change each password using a clean computer, not the infected one. If not, an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information. If using a router, you need to reset it with a strong logon/password so the malware cannot gain control before connect again. Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breach. Because your computer was compromised please read:How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?What Should I Do If I've Become A Victim Of Identity Theft?Identity Theft Victims Guide - What to doAlthough the infection has been identified and may be removed, your PC has likely been compromised and there is no way to be sure the computer can ever be trusted again. It is dangerous and incorrect to assume the computer is secure even if the malware appears to have been removed. In some instances an infection may have caused so much damage to your system that it cannot be completely cleaned or repaired so you can never be sure that you have completely removed a rootkit. The malware may leave so many remnants behind that security tools cannot find them. Tools that claim to be able to remove rootkits cannot guarantee that all traces of it will be removed. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of malware, the best course of action is to wipe the drive clean, reformat and reinstall the OS. Please read:When should I re-format? How should I reinstall?Help: I Got Hacked. Now What Do I Do?Where to draw the line? When to recommend a format and reinstall?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/234539/0x000000c5-bsod-spooldrsys-malware/
Relevancy 60.63%

So noscript needs to be disabled so that formatting doesn't get eaten Good to know Windows x Professional OS version Service Pack Intel Core i Nehalem Ghz No automatic hibernation from computer while away [UNSOLVED] 0x000000c5 BSOD sleep modes enabled MOBO DELL Inc P J I know I know [UNSOLVED] BSOD 0x000000c5 while away from computer Money's tight yeah ACHI UPS did not throw any faults charge CPU HD amp Video Card temps are C - MEMORY GB Physical Memory Hard drive configuration SAMSUNG HD UJ Disk TB F GB Paging File WDC WD EARS Oldest Disk Dynamic GB C Boot GB S GB G MB unallocated ST DM Disk TB H GB [UNSOLVED] BSOD 0x000000c5 while away from computer Paging File OCZ-Vertex Disk Dynamic GB C Boot GB unallocated C is a Mirror SYSTEM BOOT and CRASH DUMP volume All Drives are SCSI All file systems are NFTS All file systems are gt free Monitor Configuration HDMI to Samsun B H DVI-D to old Dell FB amp User AppData Roaming k files MB Sorry I'm trying to clean it up Put the workspace on the desktop was a bad idea lots of projects to move to a new location It's a pain amp Default Appdata Roaming MB Hello I've been having an interesting little problem here and because I have a slightly odd setup I'm going to post everything here as I couldn't find similar problems Figured that if someone else gets this problem later down the line this might help In particular the original serious symptom was the following x C xFFFFF A B C A x x xFFFFF FF A B Historical years ago I was having a hard drive issue I used windows quot Disk Management quot to make a raid to an SSD as I was worried about the SSD dying It's been stable since then however it does have the issue that it needs to re-sync every time I reboot That happens once every other week so it's only a min slowdown every once in a while I'm okay with this It helped me save my install when I got hit by the FBI virus by disconnecting a drive seconds after being hit figuring out how to safely remove it applying the safe removal to the non-live drive then mirroring back to the fixed disk 'twas nice My swap file allocations are on other hard drives each GB in size No swap file on the dynamic drive or on the remaining partition of the mirrored drive months ago I installed a new video card Gigabyte Radeon HD R X In the last couple of months I've been having the occasional display artifact while using firefox A small square of the webpage will have textual artifacts that are dependent on what parts of the text I have highlighted or how far I have scrolled Refreshing the webpage gets rid of them This has only occurred within the firefox webpage so far not in games not on the desktop not in complex spreadsheets I ran Driver Booster a few weeks ago Some of the ATI sound chipsets were update I may have a corrupted User Profile as I get a document called amp username upon startup with no extension that when opened in a text file shows the network interface list and IVP route tables Steps done so far Rebooted No issues for minutes Firefox was fine Checked event viewer for last hours worth of logs Last event before BSOD was reboot was at Of the last events the only odd one was at gupdate couldn't find event id The rest were service control manager events and a set of audits at I stopped the google update service as I can update chrome manually and standalone g-talk is going to be discontinued very soon There's an odd chance that set it off but I highly doubt it Cosmic rays would be more likely heh I checked Device Manager no issues I ran Verifier Create custom settings Select individual settings Selected everything but quot Low Resource Simulation quot Selected all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft Rebooted Then it got past the BIOS screen and after minutes at a black screen I restarted This time upon starting normally I got a x d with volmgrx sys I rebooted again and did a Dell quot Pre-boot system assessment quot I got a quot - quot error which tells me a hard drive is kinda pootched Fair enough All other... Read more

A:[UNSOLVED] BSOD 0x000000c5 while away from computer

So here's the updated dump files from dm log collector. I can't seem to find any new dmp files, on this version of the broken-mirrored drive, or the other. I guess this will have my updated video card drivers and windows updates?

Sigh.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/354889-unsolved-bsod-0x000000c5-while-away-computer.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Lately whenever i connect my android phone to the computer i get a BSOD. Asmedia USB3 Host controller seemed to be the culprit. Yesterday I formatted the computer and disabled USB3 in BIOS. I'm not using the USB3 Ports at all. Today i received a BSOD when i rebooted the computer while an USB stick was connected.

A:BSOD when rebooting with a USB connected, 0x000000c5

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL (c5)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is
caused by drivers that have corrupted the system pool. Run the driver
verifier against any new (or suspect) drivers, and if that doesn't turn up
the culprit, then use gflags to enable special pool.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa414341434c, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff80002a11147, address which referenced memory
Your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any. Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Plus, Uninstall Virtual VloneDrive. The SCSI adapter (vclone.sys) installed by such a program may cause any type of system instability.

Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/309180-bsod-when-rebooting-usb-connected-0x000000c5.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I wasn't really doing anything when it happened. I ran a memory check, checked for updates to my network driver, and did various Malware scans, but none of these seemed to find any problems, so I'm at a loss ATM. Dump files are attached.

My System:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz
Sony Corporation VAIO
BIOS Date: 09/23/09 11:58:43 Ver: 08.00.10
4.00 GB Memory 3.67 GB Usable
HDD: (1) SAMSUNG HN-M500MBB (2) Ricoh SD/MMC Disk Device
Intel(R) HD Graphics
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1

A:BSOD because of tdx.sys and ntoskrnl.exe, code 0x000000c5

These crashes were caused by memory corruption/exception (Cx05) probably your Avast.

I would remove and replace Avast with MSE and then run the 2 tests below.
Avast can be a contributing cause of BSOD'S . Please remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

* If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

* If you have a Raid update its Driver.

Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5-7 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Driver Verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition.
Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is.
But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver.
Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows.
If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise.
Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like.
From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

If you are using win 8 add these
- Concurrency Stress Test
- DDI compliance checking

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.
Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.
If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Thanks to JGriff2 & Usasma.

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

Driver Verifier

Using Driver Verifier (Windows Drivers)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/226321-bsod-because-tdx-sys-ntoskrnl-exe-code-0x000000c5.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi,

I am randomly getting this BSOD, I thought it was the Utorrent so I've uninstalled it and installed the qBittorrent, unfortunately it keeps happening.

Technical Information
0x000000c5 (0x00000000FFFFFFFF,0x0000000000000002, 0x00000000000000xFFFFF800031B09CC)

I've tired to update my Ethernet driver as well.
Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-V . Driver date 29/09/2014

Any idea how to fix it?

Thank you.

A:BSOD while downloading torrents 0x000000c5

Please upload here, the BSOD Posting Instructions www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/96879-blue-screen-death-bsod-posting-instructions.html#option2

The one dump you submitted was

Code:
fffff880`0d64c798 fffff880`04e015d7Unable to load image \??\c:\program files\common files\bitdefender\bitdefender firewall\bdfndisf6.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdfndisf6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdfndisf6.sys
bdfndisf6+0x15d7
Your Bit Defender Firewall

Code:
fffff880`0d64c728 fffff880`05811153Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\e1d62x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1d62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1d62x64.sys
e1d62x64+0x11153
Your Intel Gigabit Adapter NDIS 6.x driver

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/365872-bsod-while-downloading-torrents-0x000000c5.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi all This last saturday I turned my compuer Dell XPS M with Win Home Premium bit off and when I turned it back on I had the BSOD with error quot STOP c a Fatal System Error The initial session process or system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of x quot I restarted my computer numerous times and don't know what to do - Last know configuration doesn't work i still get the BSOD - Safe Mode doesn't work BSOD - Repair windows with the WinRE the repair crashes with an error so it doesn't work Error} {Fatal System c000021a The initial STOP: session... BSOD: - I backed up my drive through Acronis as well as Windows and I get the same error - chkdsk c r no errors have been found I can't log onto windows before anyone asks and really don't know what to do I haven't installed any new drivers or new hardware or even new software on my laptop before I got the BSOD and my windows updates and drivers are up to date My computer is protected by Eset Nod and I also use Superantispyware and Malbyte Antimalware and i frequently check from problems and nothing I also clean my registry every BSOD: STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error} The initial session... week with CCleaner I think I said everything Please help I'm desperate

A:BSOD: STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error} The initial session...

I also tried this, that I saw on a forum. I know it's something for Win XP but tried it anyways, and, well, it didn't work:

Quote:
i had the same problem with a client?s computer, here is the way i resolved that:
client computer has Win xp pro with sp2, it wasn?t bootable even in safe mode.
So i booted with a bartPE cd, and renamed the following files:
csrss.exe ?> csrss.exeold
win32k.sys ?> win32k.sysold
winlogon.exe ?> winlogon.exeold
I took these files from a working computer runing window xp pro sp3 (i didn?t have a sp2 computer with me) and put them back in the bad computer.
That worked perfectly, no idea why?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/143717-bsod-stop-c000021a-fatal-system-error-initial-session.html
Relevancy 59.77%

I am randomly getting this BSOD Sometimes the PC is only on for around minutes sometimes it happens after the PC has been on (Event 7 BSOD ID-1001) Windows 0x000000c5 for a few hours or even days No matter if I'm on the Internet or not creating documents virus scanning or just at idle time Happens anytime Here is the BSOD specifics from the Event Viewer Bugcheck x c x d c BSOD 0x000000c5 (Event ID-1001) Windows 7 d x x x f c Event ID - Qualifiers - Guid - ABCE E -DE - - - FA C Keywords - x System specs Windows Ultimate -bit NVidia BSOD 0x000000c5 (Event ID-1001) Windows 7 nForce i SLI S Motherboard Dual NVidia GeForce GTX m GB DDR SLI Bridged Graphics Cards Dual Western Digital VELOCIRAPTOR GB rpm Hard Drivres RAID -Stripe Array gb Corsair Dominator XMS DDR RAM Memory Intel Core QX GHz BSOD 0x000000c5 (Event ID-1001) Windows 7 QuadCore Processor no overclocking Norton Internet Security I always keep all software amp drivers for everything updated especially the NVidia drivers amp Windows Updates I kind of suspect the problem may be with the NVidia graphics cards or drivers not sure tho Could possibly be the Norton Internet Security Enclosed is the zip folder Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you

A:BSOD 0x000000c5 (Event ID-1001) Windows 7

Welcome
Your reports are hinting at a driver, lets try to ascertain which one or if it is indeed a driver.
Driver Verifier
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Windows 7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/249783-bsod-0x000000c5-event-id-1001-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi, I have been having BSODs for over two days and I can't seem to figure out why.

I have had over a dozen BSODs and all of them seems to be due to different problems. I will just post the latest one to try to troubleshoot first.

Thanks

Assumptions/Partly Verified:

1) Everytime this happens, I seem to be using Mozilla Firefox.

2) Got an Avast service stop thingy once.

3) Recently had a Windows Update (Not sure if its the cause)

A:BSOD on a Windows 7 Home Premium (0x000000C5)

"WinAbilityŽ Software Corporation
Description: MySecretFolder Device Driver"

Does this look familiar to you? It is in your minidump

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-on-a-windows-7-home-premium-0x000000c5.177163/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello Win10 Forums. I am hoping someone will be able to help me out here. So Just today while rendering a scene in Light wave my Pc crashed and gave me a blue screen. This pc is Quite new only built it about 2 months ago and these are the first two blue screen I have received. After rebooting the pc I tried running the render again. The only thing that I can think of that I changed today that is different is I installed some new render nodes for light wave. And on my Samsung ssd I was looking at the program it came with and enabled the maximum reliability option under OS optimization. There does not seem to be an option to disable it. If anyone can point me in the right direction as to what needs to be done that would be great.

I have attached the .zip from the win10 forum tool.

A:BSOD DRIVER_CORRUPTED_POOL 0x000000c5 (while running Lightwave)

So since posting the original Thread I have had 2 more BSOD. The 4th one was different and happened after rebooting the pc and mentioned something about snetinal64.sys. I have also uninstalled the Samsung Magician ssd tool and for 5 renders in light wave it made things better for awhile and then I got another Bsod. So I am done doing personal tests and am going to wait for a reply before I try anything else.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/32942-bsod-driver_corrupted_pool-0x000000c5-while-running-lightwave.html
Relevancy 58.91%

My computer has the following specs - CPU AMD SEMPERON Mhz FSB HARD DISC GIG RPM Motherboard Asrock K S -GX FSB amp DDR Memory GB DDR Memory Video Card REAL INTEGRATED D GRAPHICS GPU DVD-RW YES Floppy MB Floppy Drive Network Card Fast Ethernet Network Controller USB X REAR USB X FRONT USB PORTS Sound Card D audio processing unit APU Case ice box zorro gamer ATX Case w WATT PS and Front USB Ports Keyboard Mouse Ezkey Silver black Hot Key Button Mouse amp Labtec Internet Keyboard Speakers Made by Trust Operating System Windows XP Pro with SP Although this error happened before sp was installed Monitor Digimate L- quot TFT Monitor I keep getting Stop x C error I ve tried taking the memory out as i previously had a mb in too I ve tried installing Logitech Mouseware i ve tried re-installing Windows i ve tried getting updated drivers off the Motherboard website and i really am running out of ideas It s only a month or so old I ve had a look on the Microsoft Support 0x000000C5 Blue Error Stop Screen site and it suggested running Driver Verifier Stop 0x000000C5 Error Blue Screen but this is only supposed to be for Windows Plus it s not very clear how to do this Does anyone have an idea what i can do Does anyone know of a solution Or failing that how do i run driver verifier nbsp

A:Stop 0x000000C5 Error Blue Screen

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291810&sd=RMVP

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/stop-0x000000c5-error-blue-screen.345408/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi I have been receiving BSOD's regularly since past 3 days.They sometimes happen while browsing but mostly during gaming. I have a dell inspiron 7520 SE with windows 7 home premium 64 bit . I am attaching the log and the minidumps. Please help me with the same.

A:BSOD while gaming . Stop code 0x000000c5 (0x0000000000000008, 0x000000

anyone ? its repeating with the same codes everytime
BCCode: c5
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP4: FFFFF80002FB5B15
Product: 768_1

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/375853-bsod-while-gaming-stop-code-0x000000c5-0x0000000000000008-0x000000.html
Relevancy 58.05%

As the title says, although I have the correct option selected in the settings, upon startup IE 11 always starts up with just one blank tab. It was working fine for the past several months now. Any ideas? I already tried the 'Reset IE settings to default' in the Advanced settings, which had worked for me once before when this problem cropped up.

TIA for any suggestions...

A:IE 11 not loading tabs from last session on startup

Hi Read the Link below ...

IE11 - Startup Tabs - Restore Last Session Not Working - Microsoft Community

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/353134-ie-11-not-loading-tabs-last-session-startup.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Session "Microsoft Security Essentials OOBE" stopped due to the following error: 0xC000000D    using win 7 64bit over and over BSOD
My event viewer has been coughing the error line above. It has lead to the feeling of a Carotid Artery leak of memory where my whole
system slowly stops working till BSOD. Windows Explorer just stops working then Death.
I HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN MORE AND MORE, AND IT APPEARS TO BE A PROGRAM PROBLEM, ANYBODY ELSE HAVE THIS.
IT HAS COST ME 2 DAYS WORK NOW.
MIKE

A:Session "Microsoft Security Essentials OOBE" stopped due to the following error: 0xC000000D using win 7 64bit over and over BSOD

Hi,

When does the issue begin to occur?

Since Windows system uses separated user mode and kernel mode memory space, stop errors are usually caused by kernel portion components, such as a hardware device,
third-party drivers, backup software or anti-virus services (buggy services).

Please refer to the following steps to troubleshoot the issue.

1. Boot the computer in
Clean Boot for a test.

2. Temporarily disable all unnecessary hardware devices in Device Manager, such as Modem, sound card or external device.

For detail steps, we can refer to the link below:

Device Clean Boot

3. Upgrade the virus definition, run antivirus program and perform a full scanning.

If the issue persists, please upload the minidump file (%systemroot%\minidump) to SkyDrive (
www.skydrive.live.com ), then share the link to me. I will be glad to assist you to analysis the data.

Thanks,
Novak

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ce8f9d22-b5cc-4378-8e97-92d615030b5c/session-quotmicrosoft-security-essentials-oobequot-stopped-due-to-the-following-error?forum=w7itprosecurity
Relevancy 52.03%

BSOD Blue Screen of Death I cant get the BSOD error to stay long enough to read it before comp restarts If you know how to make it stay through the BIOS screen please post that as well EDIT Im not using my original hard drive I hope this isn't an issue I get the same error with ALL working hard drives so I hoped it didn't matter EDIT Can removing a jumper near the CMOS battery be a possible issue I want to assume its the CMOS jumper But its the only thing I can think of that is different from when my computer was working All my hardware works in other computers including the hard drive In which I thought the problem lied the first time The OS runs FINE on other computers Just for some reason MY computer wont let me load windows I get the BSOD I am hoping maybe it is a BIOS setting problem but im starting to think its a motherboard problem EDIT If I try to run in safe mode it tells BSOD loading windows error while me setup can not run in safe mode I guessed BSOD error while loading windows I tried to re-install windows and its ready for setup But AGAIN its not the hard drive that is the issue Working hard drives from the other computers do that same BSOD error Any insight would be great Im up to trying ANYTHING to get it working again Except pay Best Buy just to tell BSOD error while loading windows me I have an issue P Thank you

A:BSOD error while loading windows

Hi

On the advanced startup menu (Press F8 before Windows starts loading) go down to disable automatic restart on system failure and press enter. The blue screen will stay on the screen now.

Also, while at this menu, press F8 again and it will list the OS' installed. From here you should be able to cancel setup.

Take a look in BIOS and list the voltages and temperatures it gives.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-error-while-loading-windows-431755.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hello,

Today while i just watched movies and played i got TDR error, the screen just froze and little greyish cubes appeared all over my screen, then after a minute BSoD.
After resarting while the Windows welcomes you thing screen again froze and the same vibrating cubes appeared, then Windows 7 got restarted.

A while back i had TDR error but it stopped after installing 331.65 Nvidia driver. (GTX 470, i filled everything in my spec list.)

It came out of blue, because i did not installed any new programs that may cause it, and there is no new driver.
So i am looking for some kind of help to get this thing sorted out, please.

Attaching the SF Diag. Tool Grab all files.

A:BSOD while Windows 7 loading + TDR error

Another BSOD happened when reinstalled the latest driver and restarted the computer.
Now also there are flickering red/blue horizontal lines instead of the greyish cubes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/311777-bsod-while-windows-7-loading-tdr-error.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi,

I apologise if this has been answered on a different post but i could not find one in the same position as me so here it goes...

I have downloaded a game from Rapidshare, i have opened the RAR file and extracted the files etc. I get rzr.001 rzr.002 etc etc with a paper sign with the corner folded?

I was told to use HJSplit to merge the files together and thats what I have done. Now I have a single file of 4.10gb but dont know what to do with it to make the game work.

I have tried to mount the images with Daemon tools also but that still does not load the game.

Can anyone help please ?

Thankyou in advance.

A:file extension not loading in daemon tools

Is this game legal? I dobut not. I think I'll just report you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/file-extension-not-loading-in-daemon-tools.843790/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi I have problem with session manager's session files The problem is The submitted storage data from firefox the Problem because invalid data session of session with files storage manager's which is put between quot storage quot and its matching closing brace But in some of my session files there is non equal and under storage's braces I need to get storage data but in my case it is very hard to do programmatically because finding quot storage quot 's matching brace is impossible because of the non equal and in storage data My question is there any character put before or after and like or to avoid confusion If there is not such thing I think there could be different solution but i am not sure I look couple of my session files after quot storage quot there is quot formDataSaved quot so i can get storage data in this example by looking between quot storage quot and Problem with session manager's session files because of the invalid storage data quot formDataSaved quot easily Is there every time quot formDataSaved quot after quot storage quot like Code quot storage quot quot formDataSaved quot true Thank you

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/problem-with-session-managers-session-files-because-of-the-invalid-storage-data-582577.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi all, not my first BSOD, but my first time doing something productive about it. Attached the file, the two products/drivers it says are the issue are: Killer e2200 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller and Microsoft? Windows? Operating System. The second one there worries me, and I have already uninstalled the "Killer e2200" product.

All advice/help appreciated

A:BSOD loading skype, error 0x000000d1

Nah don't worry, the cause isn't windows itself. Yes the cause is due to your Killer e2200 driver. Try updating it here.

Free Driver Download for Killer e2200 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {fffff88006680000, 2, 0, fffff8800f419254}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\e22w7x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e22w7x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e22w7x64.sys
Probably caused by : e22w7x64.sys ( e22w7x64+19254 )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/327483-bsod-loading-skype-error-0x000000d1.html
Relevancy 51.17%

The computer has been having some issues for a couple of weeks now. It was running slowly, and it would get the BSOD intermittently, mostly on startup.

I attatched the log to the post.

I apologize for not providing more information.

Attachment 228975

A:BSOD shortly after loading, do not know error number

Welcome
Getting conflicting reports from your reports. Lets start with a driver verifier.
Driver Verifier
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Windows 7 Startup Repair feature).

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/249898-bsod-shortly-after-loading-do-not-know-error-number.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hello everybody Randomly today my computer decided it did not windows loading, BSOD 0xc0000001 error is While want to boot It originally BSOD While windows is loading, error 0xc0000001 had a BSOD While windows is loading, error 0xc0000001 different error code but I found a tutorial on how to fix it I followed the tutorial and my problem stayed the same but my error code changed Basically something is wrong with my BSOD While windows is loading, error 0xc0000001 boot sector The initial code was xc and I used this tutorial to solve it Solution to your PC needs to be repaired Error code xc After that I got the new error xc I have tried rebuilding the BCD I have tried fixing the master boot record I even started to go as far as to do a system quot refresh quot but windows told me that the HDD was locked and I have to unlock it to do a refresh which Id much rather not do When I tried to rebuild the BCD it detected my OS but when I told it to add it to the boot list it says quot The requested system device cannot be found quot The weirdest thing is everywhere I look I am told to use the windows startup settings but they are totally missing from the menu I booted to my bootable Windows bit flash drive selected repair my computer then selected troubleshoot and advanced options and the only things that are available are system restore system image recovery automatic repair and command prompt right under command prompt is where startup settings should be anybody have any ideas im really frustrated with this I cant reformat because I have a lot of stuff that would take forever to get back like music etc ps automatic repair didnt do anything Safe mode does not boot either laptop specs Asus VivoBook s ca Windows Professional gig of ram intel i processor HD graphics gig HDD gig SSD setup as cache

A:BSOD While windows is loading, error 0xc0000001

I got this error yesterday on a Samsung laptop (it came with Win8, but was downgraded to Win7)
This was after I had updated the BIOS(UEFI).

It turns out that the update had turned the UEFI/Secure Boot back on.T

Turning it off and enabling Legacy/CSM in the UEFI allowed me to boot to Win7 without issue. Try that with yours (or, if it's off, try turning it on).

Let us know if this helps. If not there's several other things to try.
I'm late for work right now, but will check back within 24 hours to see what happened.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/44411-bsod-while-windows-loading-error-0xc0000001.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have recently had cyber power PC build this laptop for me. Upon arrival i will get random BSOD after the OS loads. What will happen is the fan will get loud and in about 10 minutes it will BSOD. Also if i was to try and restart the computer or shut the computer off while the fan is loud like that it will also BSOD. I have not done much with this computer. This has been happening ever since i opened the box. I thought I had fixed the problem with a windows update for the sleep mode BSOD but this appears to be still happening. I have attached the dump according to the instructions.

A:BSOD upon windows loading, error 0x0000009f

Roll back your Nvidia drivers as the latest versions appear to be unstable for most users.
Roll back using the device manager.
You need to expand your display adapters then right click your GPU, then under the drivers tab select roll back driver.

Stress test your graphics card with Furmark

I recommend running it for around 30 minutes

Warning

Furmark will increase the temperature of your GPU rapidly so keep and eye on your temperatures

Run a Disk Check to scan for errors

Note

Afterwards go into an Elevated Command Prompt (Run as administrator) and type in sfc /scannow
If it finds errors reboot and run the scan two more times

Run SeaTools to see if your HDD or SSD is failing

Post back the results.

Note

Afterwards go into an Elevated Command Prompt (Run as administrator) and type in sfc /scannow

Post back the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/331226-bsod-upon-windows-loading-error-0x0000009f.html
Relevancy 51.17%

hello, I am trying to fix a acer aspire 5516, the hardware is all the same except it has a Hitachi HDD, it keeps having a stop error when installing the stop is as follows : STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78D2524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000), what is this error and how can i fix it?

Relevancy 51.17%

PC Specs:
Windows 7 64Bit OEM- Original Unmodified
1TB HDD
8GB RAM
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 550 Ti - Driver Version 285.62 (also tried beta 290.53)
AMD FX -6100 Six-Core Processor ~3.3GHz
System and Hardware = 9 Days old
23" LED Screen

Portal 2 starts up normally, gets to the loading screen where it says Portal 2, then Crashes/Blue Screens the Computer

A:BSOD loading Portal 2, error 0x00000101

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mike\Downloads\BSODDmpFiles\SuperNachoMama\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\122411-35287-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\users\mike\documents\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (6 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a4a000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c8f650
Debug session time: Sat Dec 24 21:12:25.630 2011 (UTC - 7:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:07.848
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8008e48268, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware

---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8008e48268, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0336a5b0 fffff800`02d0cc59 : fffffa80`08e48240 fffffa80`06ab9040 00000000`0000000b 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x6c
fffff880`0336aad0 fffff800`02becfa7 : fffffa80`08e48240 fffff800`02c672b8 fffffa80`06ab9040 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x49
fffff880`0336ab00 fffff800`02b545c5 : fffff800`02cc8ac0 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`07918e00 fffffa80`06ab9040 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x57
fffff880`0336ab40 fffff800`02ad4021 : fffff880`01066e00 fffff800`02b545a0 fffffa80`06ab9000 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x25
fffff880`0336ab70 fffff800`02d6632e : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06ab9040 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`069f3040 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
fffff880`0336ac00 fffff800`02abb666 : fffff880`03289180 fffffa80`06ab9040 fffff880`03294040 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`0336ac40 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`0336b000 fffff880`03365000 fffff880`0354a400 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: hardware

IMAGE_NAME: hardware

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

---------

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mike\Downloads\BSODDmpFil... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/206236-bsod-loading-portal-2-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 51.17%

In internet explorer when i open it up and restore my last session it opens up many windows, including my last session, a session i may have had 2 weeks ago and other sessions?

A:Internet explorer last browsing session opens up many session points!

I believe this is the explanation of why this happens....

Quote:
The behavior of Internet Explorer only remembering the very last window closed is by design.
This happens because each new window becomes a new session.
Internet Explorer is designed to remember the last, not necessarily the most important, window/session that was open.

Browse through the links below to see if they provide further insight...

Internet Explorer Reopen Last Browsing Session - Disable or Enable

Internet Explorer - Reopen Last Browsing Session

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...osed-tabs.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/182202-internet-explorer-last-browsing-session-opens-up-many-session-points.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Stuck on HP protect tools screen...loading your personal settings, been 4 hours now. Cannot access the drive from another computer as its encrypted. Any solution to get to the data?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Boot-and-Lockup/Stuck-on-HP-protect-tools-screen-loading-your-personal/td-p/5727662
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi all,

i have developed great respect for some advanced recovery tools like copyr, winhex, and rstudio. lately i have had greater better results from Media Tools Professional, in handling IDE and Laptop Drives.

am currently working on a SCSI Hardisk and am sure it will do the job but i am unable to load the scsi drivers/ the drive.

the manual doesnt seem to have alot on this.

how do i load scsi drivers to be able to recover data from a scsi hardisk using MEDIA TOOLS PROFESSIONAL

Kindly post ponint to point response on the best approach on this

kind regards

anticipating your response

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/loading-scsi-hardisk-in-media-tools-professional.466221/
Relevancy 50.74%

Howdy It's listed as a Registry error I've included error after 0x00000050 loading screen BSOD desktop during welcome the SF Diagnostic tool thing Currently am able to get safe mode up thankfully BSOD during desktop loading after welcome screen error 0x00000050 I renamed the zip BSOD during desktop loading after welcome screen error 0x00000050 file as requested in the SF Diagnostic Tool Tutorial I'd be very grateful of any and all assistance Thank you for your time I looked through other threads with similar titles and saw advice to run chkdsk C F I did and now when I go to login in regular mode I get REGISTRY ERROR x I again included it below this time under the name JazzyOJ Additional Information While going through event viewer and looking through the past view days Every minutes or so event viewer shows a pair of errors saying The Network Connections service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s Or however many times its happened before followed by The WLAN AutoConfig service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The following corrective action will be taken in milliseconds Restart the service Following it back to The time when it says the error happened time I found the following group of errors The Windows Audio Endpoint Builder service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The following corrective action will be taken in milliseconds Restart the service The Human Interface Device Access service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The following corrective action will be taken in milliseconds Restart the service The Network Connections service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The following corrective action will be taken in milliseconds Restart the service The Program Compatibility Assistant Service service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The following corrective action will be taken in milliseconds Restart the service The Superfetch service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The following corrective action will be taken in milliseconds Restart the service The Distributed Link Tracking Client service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The following corrective action will be taken in milliseconds Restart the service The Desktop Window Manager Session Manager service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The following corrective action will be taken in milliseconds Restart the service The Diagnostic System Host service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The WLAN AutoConfig service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The following corrective action will be taken in milliseconds Restart the service Hopefully this is enough information that we can start to figure it out Let me know if I need to provide more info Computer Properties Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer inc Processor Intel R Core TM i - QM CPU GHZ Installed memory RAM GB System type -bit Operating System Graphics CArd Nvidia GeForce GTX M- GB

A:BSOD during desktop loading after welcome screen error 0x00000050

You are getting 0x51 errors which indicate a severe registry error has occurred, have you been using Registry cleaning programs?
You should avoid them for reasons like this.

It could be caused by hardware, especially I/O errors.

Memtest86 will test your RAM

Information

Run Memtest86 for at least 8 passes so we get enough information to confirm that your RAM isn't failing

Note

Avast is causing issues here.

Code:
Unable to load image \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aswSnx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.sys
aswSnx+0x7e042
Uninstall Avast with their removal tool
then install MSE and Malwarebytes.

Tip

Make sure you don't enable the free trial of malwarebytes pro

Afterwards download and run:

Use Kaspersky's TDSSKiller Anti Rootkit utility

http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/disinfection/5350

Then run a full scan with MSE and MBAM.

Post back the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/333167-bsod-during-desktop-loading-after-welcome-screen-error-0x00000050.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi there!

I've started getting continuing BSOD's on my home laptop after installing HDD WD My Passport 2,5'' USB 3.0.

Now I have BSOD's even with HDD-off.

Looking for any help! Please take your time to look over the dump files and figure out exactly what the cause is.

Many thanks in advance,
Victor

A:BSOD in 5 minutes after Win7 loading, error 0x000000E1

Welcome to SevenForums.

There are no dump files of 2013, please follow the tutorial below and set the system to collect small memory dumps.Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public:Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public
McAfee is a frequent cause of BSOD-s, consider uninstalling it with the McAfee Removal Tool and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials (To test)How to uninstall or reinstall supported McAfee products using the Consumer Products Removal tool (MCPR)McAfee Removal Tool - McAfee Uninstaller

Microsoft Security Essentials.

Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other antiviruses/internet security software. It is free and lightweight:-Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for WindowsMalwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computerGood and Free system security combination.
How to Scan Your Computer With Multiple Antivirus Programs - How-To Geek

Warning
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.

I note that you have MSE installed but running two antiviruses will cause serious issues.is it bad to run multiple antivirus programs?
Perform a System File Check:Click on the start
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Disk Check on your hard drive for file system errors and bad sectors on it:Disk Check
Reduce items at start-up. Nothing except anti-virus is required plus improves the time for logging in windows.Startup Programs - Change
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Update your video card drivers:

Code:
lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`05635000 fffff880`0615af80 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Tue Jan 12 07:24:34 2010 (4B4BCF52)
CheckSum: 00B2A8E5
ImageSize: 00B25F80
Click on the Start ► Control Panel ► Programs ► Uninstall a program ► Uninstall everything related to "NVIDIA" and reboot the system. Delete remnants of its drivers/older drivers using Driver Sweeper.

Tutorial here: Drivers - Clean Left over Files after UninstallingNow install the drivers linked on this filehippo link:Download NVIDIA Forceware 306.97 WHQL Vista 64 - FileHippo.com
Clean up some factory bloatware:Clean Up Factory Bloatware
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/276948-bsod-5-minutes-after-win7-loading-error-0x000000e1.html
Relevancy 50.74%

hi recently built my pc from scratch and everytime i try to load a game up i get a BSOD or my computer turns off randomly i have tryed evrything like checking my temps,did a memtest got no errors ,raised the volts to 133 and even reinstalled windows a few times but it still gets BSOD any help would be appreciated i have attached my mini dmp files to this thread

A:BSOD while loading games whea uncontrollable error

Hello,

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (6 procs) Free x86 compatible
Missing Windows 7 Service Pack 1
Having SP1 is very vital to make sure that windows is running smoothly the way it is supposed to run. Either download through Windows Update, or download here: Download Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932) from Official Microsoft Download Center

This could actually be the very well cause of the BSODs.

Although, after looking through the crash files, i found:

Code:
BugCheck 124, {0, 86662324, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
Bugcheck 124 is a hardware error. Basically mean that either your hardware is incompatible or is not functioning properly. Do the following below:

Quote:
BugCheck 0x124
You have a 0x124 hardware bugcheck. If the system is still under warranty, I would recommend sending it in to have diagnostic tests done and any bad hardware replaced.

Warning
Before you proceed with the following, answer these two questions: Are you still under warranty? Does your warranty allow you to open up the machine to check hardware? If you are unsure of the answers to these questions, contact your system manufacturer. WARNING: The steps that follow can void your warranty!!!

For your hardware stop 0x124 crash, read through Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try and use the following hardware checks to supplement that link.
If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

If you have an SSD, make sure the following are up to date:SSD firmware
BIOS Version
Chipset Drivers
Hard disk controller drivers/SATA drivers
If you have a Marvell IDE ATA/ATAPI device, make sure the drivers are up to date from the Intel site or Marvell site and not from your motherboard/vendor support site.

Run all but the advanced tests with SeaTools for HDDs.SeaTools for Windows

SeaTools for DOS
Monitor temperatures during the following tests. Use the following programs to monitor the temperatures. Real Temp is a good CPU temperature monitor.
Speccy - System Information - Free Download will monitor all hardware temperatures.
HWiNFO, HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 - Hardware Information and Analysis Tools can be inaccurate for CPU temperatures, but is a good program for GPU temperature monitoring.
Use FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net to test the graphics card GPU. Let it run until the GPU temperatures even out or until the GPU temperatures reach a dangerous level (you can find the max temperature for your card on either the nVidia or AMD sites; if you are not sure, ask us). The goal is to get a steady temperature, find out if the GPU is overheating, or to see if there are any artifacts present in the test itself: look for strange pixelated patterns on the screen or colors that do not look like they belong. Then use the |MG| Video Memory Stress Test 1.7.116 Download to test your graphics card memory. Let the memory test run for at least seven passes; the more the better.

Run Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95 to determine any hardware problems. Run all three tests for a few hours each. If you get errors, stop the test and post back here.

Follow the steps for doing CPU stress test using IntelBurnTest

Run the boot version of Memtest86+ paying close attention to Parts 2 and 3 of the tutorial. Also, in case Memtest86+ misses anything and comes up with no errors, run the extended version of the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool for at least five passes. These you may want to run overnight since they take a long time to complete (run them an hour before bed each of the next two nights and check before going to sleep that they are still running).

For Part 3: If You Have Errors: If you swap any memory components, follow these steps for ESD safety:Shut down and turn off your computer.
Unplug all power supplies to the computer (AC Power then battery for laptops... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348153-bsod-while-loading-games-whea-uncontrollable-error.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi all hope someone can help me with this one I m having issues when loading blank CD DVD media all types and - R RW DL Most of the time the system auto reboots sometimes I can load and burn but rarely without multiple reboots from BSODs Not consistent other then always happens with blank media of many vendors Google searches say it s a hardware issue based on the error code I have shut BSOD media down when blank error Get loading CD/DVD and flashed the drives and they both Get BSOD error and shut down when loading blank CD/DVD media use Windows drivers One is a Pioneer the other Iomega x DVD writers Here s the error code from the event viewer it s a x e code Event ID Error code e parameter c parameter e f parameter cd e b parameter Here s some other info I got from the Windows Debugger program for the minidump file Can anyone tell me what the issue is an how to fix it Running WinXPsp with Norton NIS and Antivirus Thanks MINIDUMP File Analysis Bugcheck Analysis KERNEL MODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED M e This is a very common bugcheck Usually the exception address pinpoints the driver function that caused the problem Always note this address as well as the link date of the driver image that contains this address Some common problems are exception code x This means a hard coded breakpoint or assertion was hit but this system was booted NODEBUG This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have hardcoded breakpoints in retail code but If this happens make sure a debugger gets connected and the system is booted DEBUG This will let us see why this breakpoint is happening Arguments Arg c The exception code that was not handled Arg e f The address that the exception occurred at Arg c dd Trap Frame Arg Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at quot x lx quot referenced memory at quot x lx quot The memory could not be quot s quot FAULTING IP hal ExAcquireFastMutex f e f f ff lock dec dword ptr ecx TRAP FRAME c dd -- trap xffffffff c dd ErrCode eax ebx c de c ecx edx c e esi b edi b cab eip e f esp c ddd ebp c dde iopl nv up ei pl nz ac po cy cs ss ds es fs gs efl hal ExAcquireFastMutex xf e f f ff lock dec dword ptr ecx ds Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID COMMON SYSTEM FAULT BUGCHECK STR x E PROCESS NAME System LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from ed to e f STACK TEXT c ddd ed b cab c de c hal ExAcquireFastMutex xf c dde ba c bf b f f nt FsRtlLookupPerStreamContextInternal x c de c ba d bd f f b cab fltMgr FltpGetStreamListCtrl x a c de ba c b f f b cab bb fltMgr FltpCleanupStreamListCtrlForFileObjectClose x c de ba c c de c b cab c e fltMgr FltpPassThrough x c deb ef bb a a fltMgr FltpDispatch x d c dec c b caa nt IopfCallDriver x c defc b edd b cab b caa nt IopDeleteFile x c df a b cab nt ObpRemoveObjectRoutine xdf c df badb a d e df da nt ObfDereferenceObject x c c df bae e df b cab nt ObpCloseHandleTableEntry x c df baf nt ObpCloseHandle x c dfa c c e ff nt NtClose x d c dfa ff c e ff nt KiFastCallEntry xfc c e ba d b a c e d nt ZwClose x c e b e c e c e a fltMgr FltQueryVolumeInformation x WARNING Stack unwind information not available Following frames may be wrong c e d b eaac e a e SRTSP x e c e c ba ce b c e SRTSP x baac c e ba ceb a f a fltMgr FltpDoInstanceSetupNotification x b c e b ba ceead a e f f fltMgr FltpInitInstance x c e ba cefb a e f f fltMgr FltpCreateInstanceFromName x c e ba d fde a e f f fltMgr FltpEnumerateRegistryInstances xf c e d ba cd ce f f b b fltMgr FltpDoFilterNotificationForNewVolume xe c e c ef bb b b b b fltMgr FltpCreate x f c e c f e b b c c e b nt IopfCallDriver x c e fc bddc b b nt IopParseDevice xa c e ba c e b nt ObpLookupObjectName x c c e c ec c nt ObOpenObjectByName xea c e fa fa nt IopCreateFile x c e a f fa fa nt IoCreateFile x e c e e c fa fa nt NtCreateFile x c e e c eb fa fa nt KiFastCallEntry xfc fa x c eb STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP SRTSP e b e SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME SRTSP e FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODUL... Read more

Relevancy 50.74%

Hello I have recently build a new computer and I am experiencing some issues with a few games Specs AMD FX Quad core Gigabyte a-ud AM motherboard gb Kingston hyper X ram DDR Nvidia Loading 0x00000101 Ex, BSOD Portal error 2,Deus Gefore GTX gb GDDR AND GB Western Digital Black Caviar HDD Thermaltake Toughpower watt PSU Windows x SP Games tested Battlefield Starts up fine played min round no problems Grand Theft Auto IV Episodes of liberty city Starts fine Left Dead Starts fine runs well Shattered Horizon Starts fine Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Good Team fortress Good Elder scrolls IV Skyrim Good Games that cause blue screen Saints Row The third Deus Ex Human revolution Portal Each of these games blue screen right from clicking the exe file as soon as you clicked the exe for deus BSOD Loading Portal 2,Deus Ex, error 0x00000101 ex and or saints row the computer would freeze then bluescreen Portal played opening credits shows loading bar then blue screens Bluescreen error report STOP x x x xFFFFFF F x Portal windows report Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID BSOD Loading Portal 2,Deus Ex, error 0x00000101 Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP FFFFFA A D BSOD Loading Portal 2,Deus Ex, error 0x00000101 F BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Robert AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Deus Ex Human Revolution windows report Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP FFFFFA A C F BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Robert AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml What Ive done Re installed drivers Fixed windows registry with cleaning program Update windows Update C Update Direct X I am stumped on this one guys

A:BSOD Loading Portal 2,Deus Ex, error 0x00000101

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/214818-bsod-loading-portal-2-deus-ex-error-0x00000101.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I can t load Windows XP in normal or safe mode I keep getting the following BSOD GSOD green error quot An attempt was made to write to read-only memory quot with Stop error x BE x FE x FE xF AE x B at the Windows XP start-up screen Over the last few days I cleaned a few viruses maybe or rootkits off my computer using Spybot S amp D Super AntiSpyware MalwareBytes AntiVir CWShredder HiJackThis several other online anti-virus malware scanning engines and then cleaned the leftover temp files and registry keys using CCleaner and RegistryBooster Throughout the process I made several registry backups using ERUNT Windows XP did not have any noticeable problems loading throughout all this Last night I installed DataPilot software by Susteen used to backup data from cell phones This software installs over registry entries along with loading 0x000000BE Windows stop BSOD XP error on numerous unsigned cell phone drivers The installation seemed to go well and Windows XP loaded up fine - times after the initial install When I booted up the computer this morning I received the BSOD error The BSOD screen was actually greenish colored GSOD instead of the normal blue color I have tried all of the following but still receive the BSOD error I disconnected all BSOD stop error 0x000000BE on loading Windows XP USB devices and rebooted I used some compressed air to clean out the case I reseated the RAM I de- re-attached the hard drives I tried last known good configuration When I try Safe Mode Safe Mode with Networking or Safe Mode with Command Prompt I notice that all drivers load up to a question asking Press enter to continue loading SPTD BSOD stop error 0x000000BE on loading Windows XP sys whether I press enter or not I still get the BSOD I noticed that SPTD is related to Daemon tools I uninstalled Daemon tools last week and didn t notice any problems at that time I guess SPTD may still be trying to load Disabling the SPTD service via the Recovery Console did not affect the BSOD error A few other things I tried but no improvement Chkdsk fixed a few errors I tried restoring a previous good registry via ERUNT From the Ultimate Boot CD UBCD I ran the following Memtest no faults detected after cycles Windows Memory Diagnostics no faults detected after cycles I can t use restore points because I stopped those during the virus removal steps they contained some viruses I just burned a UBCD Win DVD to look for faulty registry entries like a deleted or disabled safeboot I read that I can use NirSoft s BlueScreenView to read the minidumps to look for problematic drivers The BSOD screen is not showing that it is saving minidumps nor could I find any recent minidumps in the C Windows minidump directory So how do I access the minidumps if they are being produced when I can t load Windows XP If the problem is related to bad drivers and or registry entries made by DataPilot how can I identify and remove those without being logged in to Windows XP System specs Asus P T V Core i Corsair Dominator RAM Windows XP SP nbsp

A:BSOD stop error 0x000000BE on loading Windows XP

I would suggest you to rather focus on Daemon Tools left over files i.e. SPTD.sys etc. and remove these. You can use the bootable cd available to you, and try finding sptd.sys on your hard driver and manually erase it.

For any help with regard to erasing unwanted entries from your OS's registry, please have a look at this article.

Also, as you are unable to find any minidumps, probability is they are not being recorded or configured to record.

If the above suggestion doesn't help, you are better off trying to do a repair install.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-stop-error-0x000000be-on-loading-windows-xp.149947/
Relevancy 49.88%

My preliminary analysis ended up with:

Code:
BUGCHECK_STR: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_8_PROC

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT
So a driver appears to be faulty... but how to know which one? One can list them with
Code:
lmntsm
as your tutorial explains, but that does not help me through...

It is the first time I have this specific BSoD.

Fortunately, I have both minidump + 500 MiB full dump (RARed to 100 MiB). You will find the first as attachment.
I read somewhere else than minidumps were not providing enough information for that kind of errors.
Do you have a preffered method for sending full dumps?

A:BSoD during GPU-intensive session

Next step...

Now my laptop won't boot anymore.

Blank screen at startup, no HD activity LED. Numlock and Capslock LED are constantly lit (no blinking).

After deconnection of the fan cable (all sources of power removed), the same situation reappeas, only with Numlock and Capslock not lit anymore.
But if I hold the power button to force it to shut down and start again, the LEDs come back fully lit.

I cannot seem to find my way around the Ctrl+Home keys combo to force a flash of te BIOS.

Is my motherboard dead for good? -_-'

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/345286-bsod-during-gpu-intensive-session.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello all, I just built my first rig and have installed all of the latest drivers and BIOS. The first game that I tired out on it was BFBC2 and whenever I get about 30 minutes into the game I get a BSOD informing me that there was a problem with hardware. Could anyone help me diagnose this problem? I've attached the dump files to this thread, I am grateful for any help!

here are some of my specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Intel i5 Sandy Bridge 2500k
GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD4-B3
G.Skill Ripjaws X series 1600 8gb
NVIDIA GTX 560 ti sc

A:BSOD during gaming session

Quote: Originally Posted by travis1116

Hello all, I just built my first rig and have installed all of the latest drivers and BIOS. The first game that I tired out on it was BFBC2 and whenever I get about 30 minutes into the game I get a BSOD informing me that there was a problem with hardware. Could anyone help me diagnose this problem? I've attached the dump files to this thread, I am grateful for any help!

here are some of my specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Intel i5 Sandy Bridge 2500k
GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD4-B3
G.Skill Ripjaws X series 1600 8gb
NVIDIA GTX 560 ti sc

Memory corruption probably caused by a driver. please run these two tests

Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program.

Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/178351-bsod-during-gaming-session.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello, I had an old forum which you told me it has been moved to Crashes/BSOD and I have to submit my 2 zip files (SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip + perfmon.zip). I think the errors have to do with Graphic driver or graphic in general, but I'm not sure what exactly my computer does when getting these BSOD errors! So here it is in the attached files. Please tell me if there is anything else you need or I need to do, thank you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/627939/bsod-error-when-browsing-online-and-loading-videos-in-windows-7-ultimate/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hiya First time user here glad to find this forum seems to be relatively active Anyhow jumping straight into the problem I had my computer on last night and then I went to sleep without turning it off as usual It naturally turned the screen off after some of the middle 0x0000007E BSoD session in minutes and I can t remember if I set it to turn the BSoD 0x0000007E in the middle of session harddrive off as well probably not because I was always able to just move my mouse and my screen would turn back on and I could proceed to whatever I was doing Anyhow as I woke up I moved my mouse around my screen came back on and not a couple seconds later I was faced with the BSoD I ve had this system for years and have not had much problem with it despite my frequent Internet activities downloads installations etc and whatever driver I had BSoD 0x0000007E in the middle of session on there had been there for a couple years as well There was nothing new added between my last restart and this morning Incidentally my computer have this chasis clock thing on the outside and it was around hours late when I woke up laptop - the fine one - shows xx desktop - the broken one - xx so I don t know that could mean it glitched a couple hours ago or it could a separate incident Anyhow my BSoD Stop message was x e xc x a b xf e xf e Before that stop message was the usual apologies and it said something about trying to disable cache shadowing and whatnot in the BIOS Problem is my bios does not have that options so I think we can dispense from exploring that I have an Intel Celeron clocked at to years old RAM different brands but I ve tried using only one of them once for each runs on XP erm don t know what else is relevant Oh I am unable to even enter Safe Mode and the recovery console simply brings me to a DOS and I don t think I have my XP disc anymore Both my keyboards are USB and I m only bringing it up because someone in some other forum I found on Google mentioned that it helped - but that s not an option for me I ve run a chkdsk r while in recovery console and it did its thing and told me I had some space left couldn t remember exactly how much It is not a low disk space problem because chkdsk said I have GB available KB I ve dealt with some other BSoD issues before including harddrive failure but this one escapes me Thanks ps Don t have a brand like Dell HP because this was self-assembled ps I was hoping I could get into system restore not recovery console and maybe do a revert back to last save point Is there anyway I can access that without safe mode Edit Edited things I tried removing RAM of one brand and leave the other didn t help Check disk also said I have gigs available on my C so that s not the problem nbsp

A:BSoD 0x0000007E in the middle of session

Finally able to use ERD Commander 5.0 to fix it. Ran every diagnostic in ERD and found that my atapi.* system file (forgot the extension) was corrupted, so it fixed it, and that seemed to cinch the deal.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-0x0000007e-in-the-middle-of-session.136845/
Relevancy 49.45%

Tried to turn on my laptop tonight, and got the blue screen. Have googled what I can and I think it is due to some sort of virus. So far have been able to start windows in safe mode but any kind of scan (AVG 8, Malware bytes, CC Cleaner has crashed. System restore didnt work either going back two weeks.

No, now wont start in safe mode either, just sits there after a certain point. Same file each time. ANY help would be apprieciated! Thanks

A:BSoD Session 3 Initialisation Failed

Have found another post saying it is due to a rootkit? (not sure what one is but ok...) creating fake drivers all named TDSS??? Dont know whether this helps or not!?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-session-3-initialisation-failed.831777/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello Tenforums:

The BSOD happened during a few hour gaming session in GTA Online. The BSOD showed "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" and then hung at 100% before I forced the machine to shut down after a lengthy wait. The only two leads are that I have are that there is (probably was by now) a windows 10 pro insider preview update pending to install during inactive hours. (Maybe it tried to initiate the install while in-game which went wrong?) The other thing is that the drivers for my Nvidia GTX 760 just updated. As of late, there have been a lot problems with their drivers, but I haven't been affected by any issues so far.

Thanks,

Quickdraw996.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/51814-bsod-during-online-gaming-session.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Im having error often but only in this game It say its a sync problem with my cpu IM sorry in advance for the way i present the report but i could not figure out how to upload one of the file there it is Rapport de diagnostics du syst me Code Ordinateur JULIEN-PC Collect ao t Dur e secondes R sultats du diagnostic Avertissements Erreur Sympt mes Les pilotes du p riph rique ne sont pas install s Cause Un pilote n a pas t install pour ce p riph rique ce qui emp che ce dernier de fonctionner correctement D tails Le pilote de p riph rique Bsod wars session Guild during 2 pour WD SES Device USB Device n a pas t install Ce p riph rique ne sera pas disponible tant que le pilote de p riph rique appropri n aura pas t install R solution Essayez d installer les pilotes l aide de Windows Update Installez les pilotes qui se trouvent sur le support d installation fourni avec le p riph rique V rifiez si le fabricant propose un pilote mis jour Liens apparent s Explication des codes d erreur g n r s par le Gestionnaire Bsod during Guild wars 2 session de p riph riques Avertissement Gravit Informatif Sympt mes v nements manquants dans le journal des v nements D tails Recherchez pourquoi d v nements ont t perdus lors de la collecte des donn es Les param tres des zones tampon maximales et la taille de tampon pour Suivi d v nements pour Windows ETW ne sont peut- tre pas optimaux par rapport aux jeux de donn es collect s Liens apparent s Suivi des v nements pour Windows Informatif Sympt mes Le Centre de s curit n a pas enregistr un produit antivirus Cause Le Centre de s curit ne peut pas identifier une application antivirus active Soit aucun produit antivirus n est install soit il n est pas reconnu R solution V rifiez qu un produit antivirus est install Si un produit antivirus est install et fonctionne normalement configurez le Centre de s curit de mani re qu il cesse de contr ler l tat du logiciel antivirus Liens apparent s Antivirus V rifications syst me de base Tests R sultat Description V rifications du syst me d exploitation R ussi V rifications des attributs du syst me d exploitation Groupes de test Tests chec Description V rification de version de syst me d exploitation R ussi V rifications de disque R ussi V rifications de l tat du disque Groupes de test Tests chec Description V rification de pr diction de d faillance SMART R ussi V rification du bit d int grit de disque logique R ussi Tests du Centre de s curit R ussi V rifications de l tat des informations associ es au Centre de s curit Groupes de test Tests chec Description V rification de contr le de compte d utilisateur activ R ussi V rification de Windows Update activ e R ussi V rifications de service syst me R ussi V rifications de l tat des services syst me Groupes de test Tests chec Description V rification de services anormalement termin s R ussi V rification de service de station de travail R ussi V rifications de p riph rique mat riel et de pilote chec Inspection des p riph riques pris en charge par l infrastructure de gestion Windows WMI Groupes de test Tests chec Description Nombre d checs de p riph rique de contr leur configur P riph riques de contr leur Nombre d checs de p riph rique de contr leur configur P riph riques de contr leur Nombre d checs du refroidissement configur P riph riques de refroidissement Nombre d checs d tat de refroidissement P riph riques de refroidissement Nombre d checs d entr e configur e P riph riques d entr e Nombre d checs d tat d entr e P riph riques d entr e Nombre d checs de p riph rique de m moire configur P riph riques de m moire Nombre d checs d tat de p riph rique de m moire P riph riques de m moire Nombre d checs de p riph rique de carte m re configur P riph riques de carte m re Nombre d checs d tat de p riph rique de carte m re P riph riques de carte m re Nombre d checs de r seau configur P riph riques de r seau Nombre d checs d tat de r seau P riph riques de r seau Nombre d checs de p riph rique de port configur P riph riques de port No... Read more

A:Bsod during Guild wars 2 session

HTML Code:
Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="ACPI\\PNP0800\\4&1EE21618&0"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
ConfigManagerUserConfig 0
Description Haut-parleur syst?me
Manufacturer (P?riph?riques syst?me standard)
Name Haut-parleur syst?me
Status

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="ACPI\\GENUINEINTEL_-_INTEL64_FAMILY_6_MODEL_26_-_INTEL(R)_CORE(TM)[email protected]_3.07GHZ\\_1"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description Processeur Intel
Name Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="ROOT\\SYSTEM\\0000"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description ?num?rateur de p?riph?rique logiciel Plug-and-Play
Name ?num?rateur de p?riph?rique logiciel Plug-and-Play

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="ROOT\\LEGACY_PCW\\0000"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description Performance Counters for Windows Driver
Name Performance Counters for Windows Driver
Service pcw
Status Degraded

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="ROOT\\BLBDRIVE\\0000"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description Fichier en tant que pilote de volume
Name Fichier en tant que pilote de volume

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="ROOT\\LEGACY_VOLMGRX\\0000"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description Gestionnaire de volumes dynamiques
Name Gestionnaire de volumes dynamiques
Service volmgrx
Status Degraded

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="ROOT\\LEGACY_LLTDIO\\0000"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper I/O Driver
Name Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper I/O Driver
Service lltdio
Status Degraded

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="PCI\\VEN_197B&DEV_2363&SUBSYS_75931462&REV_03\\4&34252BC7&0&00E1"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description Contr?leur IDE standard double canal PCI
Name Contr?leur IDE standard double canal PCI

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="USB\\VID_05DC&PID_A817\\AAX72XYTQL0DE6CV"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description P?riph?rique de stockage de masse USB
Name P?riph?rique de stockage de masse USB

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="USB\\ROOT_HUB\\4&2DCDBE6B&0"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description Concentrateur USB racine
Name Concentrateur USB racine

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="ROOT\\UMBUS\\0000"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description ?num?rateur de bus racine UMBus
Name ?num?rateur de bus racine UMBus

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="PCI\\VEN_8086&DEV_342E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\\3&11583659&0&A0"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub System Management Registers - 342E
Manufacturer Intel
Name Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub System Management Registers - 342E
Status

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="ACPI\\PNP0A08\\0"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description Bus PCI
Name Bus PCI

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="STORAGE\\VOLUMESNAPSHOT\\HARDDISKVOLUMESNAPSHOT3"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description Clich? instantan? de volume g?n?rique
Name Clich? instantan? de volume g?n?rique

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="PCI\\VEN_8086&DEV_3A37&SUBSYS_75931462&REV_00\\3&11583659&0&D0"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description Contr?leur h?te universel Intel(R) gamme ICH10 USB - 3A37
Name Contr?leur h?te universel Intel(R) gamme ICH10 USB - 3A37

Win32_PnPEntity.DeviceID="PCI\\VEN_8086&DEV_3A48&SUBSYS_75931462&REV_00\\3&11583659&0&E4"
Propri?t? Valeur
ConfigManagerErrorCode 0
Description Port racine PC... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-during-guild-wars-2-session-662852.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Ok after days of research and messing with policys i still have yet to resolve this issue Due to vista not having netsend anymore I tried using the msg exe command So far I have got it to work just on my local computer But sending it to other Msg.exe Session Getting Names Error 5 vista computers It gives me an error Error getting session names I am computer Atlantis Destination computer designated as quot Challenger quot Both running Vista Business SP msg server atlantis admin quot Test Message quot local to local pc works msg server challenger admin quot Test Message quot --- gt Response quot Error Getting Session Names quot We are in the same work group we are not part of a Msg.exe Error 5 Getting Session Names domain Any help would be appreciated From reading it seems to be a policy edit that needs to be changed but I do not know what to change so any detailed instructions would be greatly appreciated Alternative i tried Also i downloaded netsend by Msg.exe Error 5 Getting Session Names czero com and I can only send the message to XP computers I cannot send a message to even myself

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/eb0b8c05-4ace-42bf-ac7b-a18229b01465/msgexe-error-5-getting-session-names?forum=itprovistanetworking
Relevancy 49.02%

I get this error intermittently when using my PHP programs on a certain server (but not others):

Warning: Unknown(): write failed: No space left on device (28) in
Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify
that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp)
in Unknown on line 0

That happens on the very first entry to the very first page of my scripts. I don't save session data. I just use session variables - quite a few.

Is that a server problem? The webhost isn't reserving enough space?

Or is that something I'm doing wrong?

...Vidya

A:PHP Session Error -- Is it me or the webhost?

Session variables are stored in a plan text file usually in /tmp by default on linux servers. What the error seems to be saying is that you do not have the space or ability to write these session files on the server.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/php-session-error-is-it-me-or-the-webhost.296771/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello kind people My processor's cooling system's pump failed a few weeks and randomly startup as well. throughout BSOD's fails OC on session. ago so I've recently replaced it with a new one Had to really push in the cooler h i v to secure the screws was worried about damaging the processor but apparently everything was fine for a few days Then the last days I started noticing weird BSOD's on startup and randomly throughout session. OC fails as well. issues when playing games or just doing something occasionally my earphones speakers would make a stuttering noise and I'd experience a micro-freeze I restarted the computer nothing changed so I thought that maybe for some reason the current OC doesn't work well I played with OC of the processor to pre-pump-failure levels to about ghz That did not work well for some reason W started crashing with BSOD's related to the CPU so I decided to play around with voltages frequencies to achieve stability After some time I realized that for some reason all kinds of OC's are failing and I decided to completely roll back the OC and go to ghz what it was before However I continued to get different kinds of BSOD's and they started happening all the time Sometimes before the OS loaded sometimes after I logged on sometimes seconds later Most of the BSOD's shifted to memory-related issues so I started googling around and trying whatever I could I reverted back BSOD's on startup and randomly throughout session. OC fails as well. to a hour ago backup of windows I have no images I failed here but it didn't change anything The startup repair doesn't fix anything fails as well Right now for some reason the system got more stable but everything is REALLY slow laggy and crashing and BSOD's are occuring all the time I did a memory test the built in windows one but it didn't show any problems with the RAM I am unsure what I can do since the problem consisted of parts Apparently my OC attempts have corrupted Windows and after I turned off OC windows is still crashing So if I reinstall windows completely would prefer not to but don't see any other options then I will still have the problem with overclocking Why in the world would windows crash when I set it to ghz and gave the vcore or even volts overkill I ran on - ghz before for years on the same config and the only thing that has changed was the cooler and the cooler also got better btw What can should I do Thank you P S Here are a few minidumps - https drive google com drive u folders B dnrzky gXpZWhZZWNTUUJUNlU

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/627200/bsods-on-startup-and-randomly-throughout-session-oc-fails-as-well/
Relevancy 48.16%

Last year someone posted a question related to errors starting analyzer sessions nbsp but nobody really replied so trying again The specific error is Unable to start ETW session MMA-ETW- lt capture name gt start session Unable error to Host Name Localhost A capture session exists It must be stopped and deleted before starting a new one e g using Powershell cmdlet Get-NetEventSession Stop-NetEventSession Remove-NetEventSession It seems like the lt capture name gt referenced above is the one I'm Unable to start session error attempting to start and no info is provided on what's already Unable to start session error running nbsp How do you enumerate what NetEventSessions are actually running nbsp The help on the commandlets seem to assume you know the name or at least some information nbsp In my case I'm not actually running a session capture at the moment nbsp I've tried killing the Message Analyzer process tree rebooting uninstalling reinstalling invoking the quot net session quot commandlet and trying the Systinternals psloggedon utility to see who else might be logged onto my machine or what other sessions might be running This app was working great just last week nbsp I'm wondering if I exited incorrectly at one point and it left a process running On a different note I was not happy to find that the download link on the official MS site for MA doesn't actually work

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/856c0d25-7cdf-42a9-80ed-138437419b0a/unable-to-start-session-error?forum=messageanalyzer
Relevancy 48.16%

I think is related to Teamviewer or streaming, i cannot get the finger on it. BSOD is rare but seem to fit with Teamviewer session.

I got 2 BSOD within one hour, one at 2013-12-30 20:26 and another one at 2013-12-30 21:54.

If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it .

A:BSOD Seem related to streaming movies or Teamviewer session

It is some unnecessary network blockage by BitDefender.

Code:
fffff880`0bba5978 fffff880`04317a9aUnable to load image \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Firewall\bdfwfpf.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdfwfpf.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdfwfpf.sys
bdfwfpf+0xca9a
My suggestion would be to uninstall BitDefender, at least as a test.

Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Also update Realtek PCI GBE Family Controller driver from Realtek
Get the first one, Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Driver. Install it by following Driver Install - Device Manager.

Let us know the results.

EDIT:

I see you have NetWorx installed. It causes a lot of network blockage and BSODs, frequently.

The wireless connection manager is also there, but the D-Link adapter seems to be disabled?

Daemon Tools ..... better to not use it.

Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus and touchpad. You may keep rainmeter too.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/316739-bsod-seem-related-streaming-movies-teamviewer-session.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hey all
I have created a mulisession data CD, but i cant see the files that were written to the first track? If i go into nero, it says the track exists, and it gives me the right size and all of the total file size, but i cant seem to get at these files at all????

Anyone know how i can access them, or why this might be goin on?

Cheers!

A:Multi session CD's - why cant i see what i wrote to the first session?

Finalise the CD under Nero. This means you cannot write more to it, but it should populate the TOC and enable you to see all sessions.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/multi-session-cds-why-cant-i-see-what-i-wrote-to-the-first-session.175869/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi - I wonder if anyone has any advice on this particular problem I am trying to fix a Microsoft Windows XP computer for a friend The only thing he can tell me is that it was working fine and messages session other and error failed initialisation 3 the last thing he did was download iTunes which worked fine for a few days and then the computer developed the symptoms he is not sure if he had anti-virus installed which probably means he didn't Anyway The computer will not start up at session 3 initialisation failed and other error messages all either in normal or safe mode It just flashes up a BSOD so quickly that you session 3 initialisation failed and other error messages can't read it and then goes back into the startup screen and repeats He hasn't got the original XP disc although he does have his key So what I am trying to do at the moment is experiment with some official XP discs I have to see if his key will work with them But I don't get that far When I try to load from windows I can get to the recovery console fine But if I actually try and install windows I get a BSOD error It tells me session initialisation failed and then gives a string of stop codes Can anyone suggest what might be the problem The machine is about years old and has never developed a problem before now Many thanks in advance

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/session-3-initialisation-failed-and-other-error-messages-494962.html
Relevancy 47.73%

I m in need of some Session lead fixation error writing out..HELP!!? help with this issue i can t solve I m trying to make a legal copy backup disc of my xbox game I m using image burn and have been able to make other backups from previous games i ve owned but one day it just started giving me this at the mark everytime while burning the backup Reason session fixation error writing lead out i ve reinstalled imageburn with hte newest software and reinstalled itunes as well with hte newest software other forums said itunes may causes problems with imageburn ANY ADVICE I have a Toshiba Satellite A -S -TSST corp CD DVDW TS-L D TO D ATA I m not sure whats wrong and Session fixation error writing lead out..HELP!!? i d appreciate any help thanks Here s the log from today while trying to make the backup I ImgBurn Version started I Microsoft Windows Vista Home Session fixation error writing lead out..HELP!!? Premium Edition Build I Total Physical Memory KB - Available KB I Initialising SPTI I Searching for SCSI ATAPI devices I Found DVD RW RAM I Operation Started I Source File C Users Austin Desktop New Session fixation error writing lead out..HELP!!? Folder xbox games ZARTHGA ZARTHGA ZARTHGA dvd I Source File Sectors MODE I Source File Size bytes I Source File Volume Identifier XGD DVD NTSC I Source File Volume Set Identifier I Source File Implementation Identifier Sonic Scenarist I Source File File System s ISO UDF I Destination Device TSSTcorp CD DVDW TS-L D TO D ATA I Destination Media Type DVD R DL Disc ID RITEK-S - Speeds x I Destination Media Sectors I Write Mode DVD I Write Type DAO I Write Speed x I Link Size Auto I Lock Volume Yes I Test Mode No I OPC No I BURN-Proof Enabled I Book Type Setting DVD-ROM I User Specified L Data Zone Capacity I Set L Data Zone Capacity Succeeded I Filling Buffer MB I Writing LeadIn I Writing Session of Track LBA - I Writing Track of MODE LBA - I Writing Layer LBA - I Writing Layer LBA - I Synchronising Cache I Closing Track I Finalising Disc W Potential WaitImmediateIO Deferred Error - - Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out W Finalise Disc Failed - Reason Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out W Retrying of W Potential WaitImmediateIO Deferred Error - - Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out W Retry Failed - Reason Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out W Retrying of W Potential WaitImmediateIO Deferred Error - - Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out W Retry Failed - Reason Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out W Retrying of W Potential WaitImmediateIO Deferred Error - - Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out W Retry Failed - Reason Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out E Finalise Disc Failed - Reason Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out I Finalising Disc Last Attempt E Finalise Disc Failed - Reason Session Fixation Error Writing Lead Out E Failed to Write Image I Exporting Graph Data I Graph Data File C Users Austin AppData Roaming ImgBurn Graph Data Files TSSTcorp CD-DVDW TS-L D TO MONDAY-JUNE- - - AM RITEK-S - x ibg I Export Successfully Completed E Operation Failed - Duration I Average Write Rate KB s x - Maximum Write Rate KB s x nbsp

A:Session fixation error writing lead out..HELP!!?

I'm using IMGBURN with Memorex DVD+R Dual Layer Discs...i've made a few backups using this medium so don't really think its the type of discs im using..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/session-fixation-error-writing-lead-out-help.835542/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hello,I hope someone can help. My computer was running really slow recently, so I upgraded Avast Antivirus and spybot. I downloaded CCleaner and Comodo Internet Security and now everything works great except now my wife can't log on to her community college website (www.ccp.edu). She goes to www.ccp.edu and clicks on myccp, enters her username and password and it automatically says 'Session Timeout'. Every other website and login is fine. Any help????? Thank you in advance.Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

A:Session Timeout Error when logging into website

Hi lpac1,Comodo Internet Security is a security suite, meaning it has both a firewall and an antivirus program in it. If you are running both Comodo Internet Security and Avast, you have two antivirus programs running, and you need to uninstall one of them.The problem with your wife's connection is likely a firewall program. She will need to talk to the IT department at the community college and ask them for instructions. But first, try uninstalling Comodo and see if you still have the same problem. Comodo has a standalone firewall which is very good here: http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/dow...d_firewall.htmlLet me know if this helps.Zllio

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/185413/session-timeout-error-when-logging-into-website/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hey guys

i got this error box when i log on to windows XP account. this problem came outta no where, my computer was running fine and all of the sudden my internet stops working.

COMMON CLIENT USER SESSION has just encountered a problem and needs to shut down

i know its not a problem with my internet company or the westel modem . .. . . anything related to going on the internet on my computer basically does not connect or shuts down, for example A.I.M or connecting to poker stars . . .

i have tried safe mode, last know config., and system restore, and none of these work

PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS, THANKS

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/common-client-user-session-error-19294.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Spoiler (Highlight to read)  recently update the window8 to window10, but very soon the computer colaps, not able to boot, don't  even POST.after search on the internet, i reflash the bios with SPIPGM. the computer come back to live, but the system would shut off in a hour each time i power on the computer.  then i try to reflash the bios according to the acer bios update , the computer always give me an alarm, 18-error: unable to start a secure flash session. any hlep would be  appreciated.

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:18-error: unable to start a secure flash session

after use fpt to flash the bios with a older version, then i am able to run the bios update. 

View solution in original post

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/18-error-unable-to-start-a-secure-flash-session/td-p/436937
Relevancy 47.3%

Hello, Am using windows 8 pro just to check whether it supports all the softwares and languages to install and run it. The first attempt to run vbscript resulted an error with a message 'Variable is undefined:Session'. What does this mean and how to fix this issue in the same os (I want this in windows 8 os, don't recommend to change os and try once again). Thank you.

A:Error 'Variable undefined:Session' while running VBScript

Can you post the script you are trying to run so we can try it?

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/22963-error-variable-undefined-session-while-running-vbscript.html
Relevancy 47.3%

i looked for answers regaiding this problem but i was unable to find one. there are documents related to BAD_POOL_HEADER but they point out to network card problems..

anyhowm here's the full description of my problem:

everytime i insert a multi session disc in my drive and access it, the blue sceen appears with the error bad_pool_header.

other cds work, just as long as they are not multi-sessioned

(note: multi-session cds are cds that had more than 1 writing session. when i dont usually fill uo the 700mb limit of the cds, i set it to multi-session so that i can burn on that cd again until i fill the 700mb)

pc specs:

amd duron 750 mhz
via mobo
WDC 10gigs
128MB SDram pc 133
Win Xp Sp2
Mag Innovision DVD Drive
Asus 52x32x52 Writer

thanks in advance!

A:BAD_POOL_HEADER error when Multi Session Disk is accessed in DVD-Rom

try getting your drive's firmware updated (check the mfg website)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bad_pool_header-error-when-multi-session-disk-is-accessed-in-dvd-rom.29331/
Relevancy 47.3%

Spoiler (Highlight to read)  recently update the window8 to window10, but very soon the computer colaps, not able to boot, don't  even POST.after search on the internet, i reflash the bios with SPIPGM. the computer come back to live, but the system would shut off in a hour each time i power on the computer.  then i try to reflash the bios according to the acer bios update , the computer always give me an alarm, 18-error: unable to start a secure flash session. any hlep would be  appreciated.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/18-error-unable-to-start-a-secure-flash-session/td-p/436937/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi guys!

I was hoping someone could help me solve my BSOD's which has been more and more frequent.

The problem usually occurs when resuming from sleep or hibernation and running on battery (practically every time), but I have seen the error on other occasions as well.

My rig:
Dell XPS l502x
Windows 8 Pro x64
i7 2630QM CPU
GeForce GT 525M GPU
Intell HD Graphics 3000
8 GB DDR3 1333 RAM

Please reply if you can help or if I need to include any further info.

Thank you in advance!

Relevancy 46.87%

Recently we have a issue with diffrent user that are trying to connect to their W8 session.
User log into their desktop than a remote session is created automaticly. By Some user a internal error pops up, pretty strange..

We already tryed the wait for network policy but this does not solve the problem for some users in our domain.

When they double click the RDP icon they go directly to their session (without a error).

What could be wrong?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/cededa5c-b3b3-4a77-8951-02748e8f41b2/internal-error-occured-remote-desktop-sessionautomatic?forum=MTCWin8
Relevancy 45.58%

I am trying to get started with Message Analyzer, and I'm getting the message:
Provider Microsoft-PEF-NDIS-PacketCapture does not work remotely. Please create a new session without it.
I'm not sure what that means by working remotely. I don't see anything anywhere about anything being remote. The only thing remote is me RDPing into the server, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.
This is Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard running on VMWare.
I could appreciate some direction on this. I just want to capture packets between this machine and an SMTP host so I can see where things are going wrong.

Thank you

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/6985e576-7121-499b-aa2a-838a91a10480/error-provider-microsoftpefndispacketcapture-does-not-work-remotely-please-create-a-new-session?forum=messageanalyzer
Relevancy 45.58%

HiI have not been able to burn Dual Layer DVDs with Nero Multimedia Suite using DVD Data burning in Nero Burning ROM This is my main problem as none of my DL DVDs could be cut But failed Error/ of Fixation Could start Burn perform Disc-at-once/ not Session process also for normal DVDs I am sometimes getting errors Please can anybody help by explaining what may be the issue here and also what some of the lines I have quoted from the logs mean technically The former request would help me solve my Could not perform start of Disc-at-once/ Session Fixation Error/ Burn process failed problem and the latter request would help me learn and solve my problems on my own later I am posting different Log files from my three attempts on three DVDs each time Log- Some of the lines that I need to understand What do they indicate Could not perform start of Disc-at-once Text File DVDPlusDualLayer cpp Line L Data Zone Capacity not Could not perform start of Disc-at-once/ Session Fixation Error/ Burn process failed set THE FIRST LOG IS here This is a new laptop not even months olds so it will not be a problem with my DVD writer The DVDs are MOSERBAER and not Verbatim as I see all sugget the latter But I doubt if the DVDs are the issue here I must be missing something X - -H K -CEE - UK -UEXE- - X - -M C- - Could not perform start of Disc-at-once/ Session Fixation Error/ Burn process failed AT -CMA - - K - ACA- AC - X -C - - KC -A M- - ME - ME- - Windows AMD Wow ProcessNero Version Internal Version Recorder lt TSSTcorp DVD -RW TS-U J gt Version D - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type via Inquiry dataCD-ROM lt TSSTcorp DVD -RW TS-U J gt Version D - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral TOSHIBA MK GSYN iaStor Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral TSSTcorp DVD -RW TS-U J iaStor Port ID DMA Off CDRom-Device-Map TSSTcorp DVD -RW TS-U J D CdRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize ByteBUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled ISO compilation Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line LockMCN - completed sucessfully for IOCTL STORAGE MCN CONTROL Text File Isodoc cpp Line Iso document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed FALSE Simulate FALSE Write TRUE Finalize CD TRUE Multisession FALSE Burning mode DAO Mode ISO Level Max of char Character set ISO Joliet TRUE Allow pathdepth more than directories TRUE Allow more than characters in path TRUE Write ISO file extensions TRUE ISO GEN - File Geniso cpp Line First writeable address x Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using DVD media Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line D DVD -RW TS-U J Last possible write address on media Last address to be written Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line D DVD -RW TS-U J Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder TSSTcorp DVD -RW TS-U J Media type DVD R DL Disc Manufacturer ID lt MBIPG gt Media Type ID lt R gt Product revision number Disc Application Code Extended Information Indicators Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line D DVD -RW TS-U J gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required - gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks D TSSTcorp DVD -RW TS-U J -------------------------------------------------------------- Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare D TSSTcorp DVD -RW TS-U J for write in CUE-sheet-DAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc fixated Tracks to Idx Idx Next Trk TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx CtrlAdr Size NWA RecDep lead-in x x x x x x lead-out x x MediaType DVD R DL Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line SPTILockVolume - completed successfully for FSCTL LOCK VOLUME Text File... Read more

A:Could not perform start of Disc-at-once/ Session Fixation Error/ Burn process failed

I guess nobody is there to help me...
Still let me put some more info in case somebody does want to help.

1st I got my DVD replaced by Dell today. Then I burnt one DL DVD 8.5 GB disc with 7.48 data using default Windows 7. Worked fine.

2nd time I burnt 2.2 gb data into a DL DVD (8.5 GB) Disc using Nero Multimedia Suite 10 and multisession mode and then one file again in second session and both worked fine.

Thereafter I okayed the engineer who came and replaced my DVD drive. And OUCH!

After that I am again unable to burn discs. And this time I have been trying with smaller DISCs 4.7 GB ones. 6 times I tried. 4 times it gave me invalid block address error. Did a google to see that kaspersky may give problem. That is what goodle search got me. I switched off kaspersky and got burn successfully but during data verification I got data verification error. And it is true. The data did not get written properly (some of the files are corrupt- I play those file - they are MP3 files- and only part of the songs play- btw I burnt them in data mode so that is not the issue here)

And I don't know if kaspersky was the issue in burning the data since with kaspersky turned on I got data verification error once before. So out of total 6 tries I got data verification error two times and 4 times burn process failure

The logs are below one after another. Can anybody please guide? How many more DVDs do I waste before I get to the solution? And now I have a Brand New DVD writer installed in my laptop DELL XPS 14!!

log-1
----------------

9X13-0183-H4K2-CEE3-0UK4-UEXE-****-****
8X01-2098-M52C-9090-5AT6-CMA5-****-****
1K00-5ACA-0AC5-76X0-C787-****-****
KC00-A00M-1853-2ME5-78ME-****-****

Windows 7 6.1
AMD64
Wow64Process
Nero Version: 10.6.4.100
Internal Version: 10,6,4,100

Recorder: <TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-U633J>Version: D300 - HA 1 TA 0 - 10.6.4.100
Adapter driver: <IDE> HA 1
Drive buffer : 1536kB
Bus Type : via Inquiry data
CD-ROM: <TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-U633J>Version: D300 - HA 1 TA 0 - 10.6.4.100
Adapter driver: <IDE> HA 1

=== Scsi-Device-Map ===
DiskPeripheral : TOSHIBA MK6461GSYN iaStor Port 0 ID 0 DMA: On
CdRomPeripheral : TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-U633J iaStor Port 0 ID 1 DMA: Off

=== CDRom-Device-Map ===
TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-U633J D: CdRom0
HUAWEI Mass Storage G: CdRom1
=======================

AutoRun : 1
Excluded drive IDs:
WriteBufferSize: 83886080 (0) Byte
BUFE : 0
Physical memory : 4095MB (4194303kB)
Free physical memory: 4095MB (4194303kB)
Memory in use : 39 %
Uncached PFiles: 0x0
Global Bus Type: default (0)
Check supported media : Disabled (0)

ISO compilation
23:23:29 #1 Text 0 File SCSIPTICommands.cpp, Line 464
LockMCN - completed sucessfully for IOCTL_STORAGE_MCN_CONTROL

23:23:29 #2 Text 0 File Isodoc.cpp, Line 7060
Iso document burn settings
------------------------------------------
Determine maximum speed : FALSE
Simulate : FALSE
Write : TRUE
Finalize CD : FALSE
Multisession : TRUE
Multisession type: : Start multisession
Burning mode : DAO
Mode : 1
ISO Level : 2 (Max. of 31 chars)
Character set : ISO 9660
Joliet : TRUE
Allow pathdepth more than 8 directories : TRUE
Allow more than 255 characters in path : TRUE
Write ISO9660 ;1 file extensions : TRUE

23:23:29 #3 ISO9660GEN -11 File Geniso.cpp, Line 3336
First writeable address = 0 (0x00000000)

23:23:30 #4 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 3591
Turn on Disc-At-Once, using DVD media

23:23:30 #5 Text 0 File Cdrdrv.cpp, Line 10507
---- Disc Structure: Physical Format Information of Control Data Zone in the Lead-in (10h) ----
Media Type: 0, Layer: 0, Address: 0 (0 h), AGID: 0; Length: 2050
Book Type: DVD-R (2)... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/440474/could-not-perform-start-of-disc-at-once-session-fixation-error-burn-process-failed/
Relevancy 45.15%

Dear all, hello!

Please, take a look and advice how to fix:

DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL during BF3 heavy load

0x000000c5

ntoskrnl.exe

P5QSE2 (Bios 0801 - latest available)

Q8200

GTX 460 (Palit, NVIDIA drv. ver.: 301.42)

KVR800D2N6 / 1 GB * 4 pc's (windows mem test shows ok)

NOD ESET 32 (goes into game mode during gaming)

Thank you!
Edit
Another one. Now during the Diablo III gaming:

PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA

0x00000050

nvlddmkm.sys and ntoskrn.exe

A:DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL 0x000000c5 ntoskrnl.exe

Hello Doppe and welcome to Sevenforums.

BSOD Analyse

There's a bunch of blames here but let's do them one by one.

1) Try to do a clean install of the Graphic Driver, the tutorial below meets the requirements of not having left-over files afterwards.

i) Make your way to Nvidia Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers and download the latest driver for your card, save it to your desktop for instance.
ii) Uninstall the Graphic driver you currently have and all its extensions (do not reboot yet)
iii) Download Driver Sweeper
iv) Get to safe mode (without network) and search for Driver Sweeper in your
v) Select all the Nvidia components and analyse them
vi) Clean them, head into Windows without internet and install the driver you downloaded previously.

Reply when you're done.

Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/247215-driver-corrupted-expool-0x000000c5-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 44.72%

half way trough the malwarebytes scan my computer gives me a blue screen with this message.Stop: 0x000000C5(0x00008336,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x8054BF0) any help please I'm running Windows XP Professional

A:Stop: 0x000000C5(0x00008336,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x8054BF0F

C5 STOP errrors are generally driver errors.

But not necessarily hardware drivers...XP and various types of programs also employ drivers. Including Malwarebytes.

I would try uninstalling Malwarebytes, if possible...then reinstalling it and updating it before attempting a new, updated scan of the system.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/294986/stop-0x000000c50x000083360x000000020x000000000x8054bf0f/
Relevancy 44.72%

I meet this error only on my laptop connecting to 2 particular Windows 2008 server. Below is the scenario

1. I used my laptop Windows 7
2. I am trying to connect to Windows 2008 R2 server via Remote Desktop Connection.

I got this error:
because of a protocol error detected at the client(code 0x1104), this session will be disconnected

Important thing:
1. I can connect to other Windows 2008 R2 servers with Remote Desktop Connection successfully. Only 2 servers cannot connect.
2. For those 2 servers, if I use another Windows 7 to connect, this also has no issue

That means:
Only my laptop connecting to 2 particular Windows 2008 servers have this problem

So my RDP client side is working -because it can connect other Windows VMs
The 2 servers are also working - because it can be connected via another client

Please help me! Thank you very much

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/858d2488-1e86-415c-8efd-2c1c904c9834/because-of-a-protocol-error-detected-at-the-clientcode-0x1104-this-session-will-be-disconnected-?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 44.29%

I purchased Pro Tools M Powered 8 and I installed it properly. A few weeks after I installed it I started getting BSOD error. Sometimes as soon as I double-click the Pro Tools icon it crashes, other times the program goes through the entire start up and it crashes right after. Usually its no more that 4 crashes, then it works the way it should. I would really like to get this figured out. The program worked without any problems on a less powerful laptop with vista x64.

please help!

HP Pavilion Elite h8-1210
Hexa-core
AMD FX-6100 Processor
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64 OEM
10 GB RAM
Western Digital 1.5 TB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 GPU w/ 1GB DDR3 dedicated memory
Computer was purchased brand new in january of 2012.

A:BSOD with Pro Tools

Crashes are all either 0x101 crashes: STOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT troubleshtg
or

BugCheck 0x124

You have a 0x124 hardware bugcheck. If the system is still under warranty, I would recommend sending it in to have diagnostic tests done and any bad hardware replaced.

Warning
Before you proceed with the following, answer these two questions: Are you still under warranty? Does your warranty allow you to open up the machine to check hardware? If you are unsure of the answers to these questions, contact your system manufacturer. WARNING: The steps that follow can void your warranty!!!

For your hardware stop 0x124 crash, read through Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try and use the following hardware checks to supplement that link.
If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

If you have an SSD, make sure the following are up to date:SSD firmware
BIOS Version
Chipset Drivers
Hard disk controller drivers/SATA drivers
If you have a Marvell IDE ATA/ATAPI device, make sure the drivers are up to date from the Intel site or Marvell site and not from your motherboard/vendor support site.

Run all but the advanced tests with SeaTools for HDDs.SeaTools for Windows

SeaTools for DOS
Monitor temperatures during the following tests. Use the following programs to monitor the temperatures. Real Temp is a good CPU temperature monitor.
Speccy - System Information - Free Download will monitor all hardware temperatures.
HWiNFO, HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 - Hardware Information and Analysis Tools can be inaccurate for CPU temperatures, but is a good program for GPU temperature monitoring.
Use FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net to test the graphics card GPU. Let it run until the GPU temperatures even out or until the GPU temperatures reach a dangerous level (you can find the max temperature for your card on either the nVidia or AMD sites; if you are not sure, ask us). The goal is to get a steady temperature, find out if the GPU is overheating, or to see if there are any artifacts present in the test itself: look for strange pixelated patterns on the screen or colors that do not look like they belong. Then use the |MG| Video Memory Stress Test 1.7.116 Download to test your graphics card memory. Let the memory test run for at least seven passes; the more the better.

Run Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95 to determine any hardware problems. Run all three tests for a few hours each. If you get errors, stop the test and post back here.

Follow the steps for doing CPU stress test using IntelBurnTest

Run the boot version of Memtest86+ paying close attention to Parts 2 and 3 of the tutorial. Also, in case Memtest86+ misses anything and comes up with no errors, run the extended version of the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool for at least five passes. These you may want to run overnight since they take a long time to complete (run them an hour before bed each of the next two nights and check before going to sleep that they are still running).

For Part 3: If You Have Errors: If you swap any memory components, follow these steps for ESD safety:Shut down and turn off your computer.
Unplug all power supplies to the computer (AC Power then battery for laptops, AC power for desktops)
Hold down the power button for 30 seconds to close the circuit and ensure all power drains from components.
Make sure you are grounded by using proper grounding techniques, i.e. work on an anti-static workbench, anti-static desk, or an anti-static pad. Hold something metallic while touching it to the anti-static surface, or use an anti-static wristband to attach to the anti-static material while working. If you do not have an anti-static workbench, desk, or pad, you can use your computer tower/case by finding a metal hold in it, such as a drive bay.
Once these steps have been followed, it is safe to remove and replace components within your computer... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/235560-bsod-pro-tools.html
Relevancy 44.29%

BSOD using Pro Tools LE 8.05

I have Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and when I use Pro Tools or Reason 5 the system freezes causing me to do a hard reboot. The mouse and control/alt/delete does not work. Computer was just purchased one week ago. I have attached my Minidump file.

Thanks

A:BSOD using Pro Tools LE 8.05

You say there is a bsod but then you say the system freezes. Is there a bsod? If so,

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/449444/bsod-using-pro-tools-le-805/
Relevancy 44.29%

I have Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and when I use Pro Tools or Reason 5 the system freezes causing me to do a hard reboot. The mouse and control/alt/delete does not work. Computer was just purchased one week ago. I have attached my Minidump file.

Thanks

A:BSOD using Pro Tools LE 8.05

This sole crash was related to a memory issue (probably a driver) but we cant tell until you update these drivers and upload more DMPS

Old drivers

Code:
AtiPcie.sys 11/6/2006 12:59:54 PM
amdide64.sys 10/11/2007 9:40:08 PM
irsir.sys 1/19/2008 2:36:11 AM
k57nd60a.sys 9/3/2008 11:12:42 PM
diginet.sys 12/4/2008 3:12:13 AM
RTKVHD64.sys 12/11/2008 5:23:47 AM
mcdbus.sys 2/24/2009 6:34:07 AM
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/223502-bsod-using-pro-tools-le-8-05-a.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hello I just bought myself a MIDI keyboard that came with PRO TOOLS SE I installed the program a few days ago and have been getting this really annoying BSOD every time i start the program up Before i continue - BSOD Tools SE Pro here are the required specs Windows x original installed OS on system the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system Age of system years Age of OS installation - years never been re-installed Computer Specs Mainboard MSI MS- Indio Chipset Intel P Processor Intel Core i MHz Physical Memory MB x DDR -SDRAM Video Card ATI Radeon HD Series Hard Disk Seagate ST AS GB DVD-Rom Drive Hewlett-Packard DVD-RAM GH L DVD-Rom Drive SRGF G IFG IBKP Network Card Realtek Semiconductor RTL PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Network Card Atheros BSOD - Pro Tools SE Communications AR X Wireless Network Adapter PCIe Operating System Windows Home Premium Home Edition Media Center Service Pack -bit DirectX Version W power supply srry dont know brand System Manufacturer HP Exact model number e f Anyways I went on the pro tools forum AVID's M-Audio Series and did a post there but nobody seems to have given me a solution If you want to take a look at the post please go here M-Audio KeyStudio amp Pro Tools SE - gt Error Please help The BSOD keeps on saying DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and mentions stdriver sys If you want i can upload a picture of the BSOD Also this happens about halfway during the program loading There were problems happening earlier that wouldnt let me even start up the program but now that i have everything working i just get this BSOD everytime i start the program up Thank you for your time

Relevancy 43.86%

Since yesterday (Friday), whenever I try to open Pro Tools MP 9 my laptop crashes (it says DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). It was working on Wednesday and the only changes between then and Friday were Windows updates.

I've attached the minidump files and this is the stuff that comes up to describe the crash when it restarts:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0000000011FEFF68
BCP4: FFFFF880063B71E0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\101212-27830-01.dmp
C:\Users\Keziah\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-47611-0.sysdata.xml
Please help, this is a real pain in the arse and I have no idea what to do.

Thanks

A:BSOD when trying to open Pro Tools MP 9

Welcome aboard. Let us check your crash dump.

► Intel Rapid Storage Driver:

Code:
fffff800`00b9c938 fffff880`011275c3Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStor.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStor.sys
iaStor+0x2e5c3
It is very old, Update it from http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...d=RST&lang=eng.

► Intel Graphics Driver:

Code:
lmvm igdkmd64
start end module name
fffff880`04cc2000 fffff880`053c9400 igdkmd64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
Image name: igdkmd64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Sep 03 00:24:15 2009 (4A9EBF57)
CheckSum: 00710FEA
ImageSize: 00707400
Update it from http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx

► Sound tap driver Upper Class Filter Driver v2.0.0.0:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {1201ff68, 2, 0, fffff88005eda1e0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\stdriver64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for stdriver64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for stdriver64.sys
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ACPI.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ACPI.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ACPI.sys
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\MAudioMobilePreII.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MAudioMobilePreII.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MAudioMobilePreII.sys
Probably caused by : stdriver64.sys ( stdriver64+131e0 )

It is also very old.

Code:
lmvm stdriver64
start end module name
fffff880`05ec7000 fffff880`05ee3000 stdriver64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: stdriver64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\stdriver64.sys
Image name: stdriver64.sys
Timestamp: Fri Mar 18 05:47:45 2011 (4D82A4A9)
CheckSum: 0001A464
ImageSize: 0001C000
Update it from Record Streaming Audio - Streaming Audio Capture Software.

► MAudio Mobile Pre Music Recorder:

Code:
lmvm MAudioMobilePreII
start end module name
fffff880`05f29000 fffff880`05fa1000 MAudioMobilePreII T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: MAudioMobilePreII.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\MAudioMobilePreII.sys
Image name: MAudioMobilePreII.sys
Timestamp: Tue Jun 22 07:51:31 2010 (4C201E2B)
CheckSum: 00085019
ImageSize: 00078000
Search for updates in M-AUDIO - MobilePre - Record Music with Your Computer.

► Search for possible BIOS updates.

Code:
BIOS Version/Date Acer V1.04, 23/09/2010
► Free up the startup.
Apply > OK
Accept the restart.
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/258263-bsod-when-trying-open-pro-tools-mp-9-a.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Any ideas? I just upgraded to Win7 and a new card. CCC is fine but if I install ATT instead the system crashes hard on launch.

A:ATT tools cause crash/BSOD

This,

would help immensely. Also if it is ATT causing the problem would be a good idea to read and ask over at the official ATT forum,

ATI Tray Tools - Guru3D.com Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/95222-att-tools-cause-crash-bsod.html
Relevancy 43.86%

first of all sorry for my english,

Hello i just recently work on new company and my work focus on using tools from the browser

suddenly my laptop got BSOD while open the tools on my chrome or mozilla

the text it self said " IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE"

if i close my tool's tab on my browser it will not happen, but the annoying part if i working and then my laptop get the BSOD message it will screw up my work

and i attached the dump file

thank you in advance

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53811-bsod-while-using-browser-tools.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Good evening everyone I hope some kind tech people can help me out here I have a custom built DAW digital audio workstation built in which has been very reliable for the past couple of years even though it is getting a bit old To make a long story short since yesterday I have been getting blue screens of death when trying to start up Pro Tools I am on the lastest upgrade All my other software is still running fine Sibelius and Eastwest Quantumleap virtual instruments Native Instruments Komplete Avid Media Composer Adobe Creative Suite I starting BSOD 10 Pro after Tools up am not very technical but I carefully followed the instructions of the forum and I have an error log which I will attach Here are the specifications of my DAW windows quad core processor GB ram internal hard drives Soundcard is M Audio profire I currently have two monitors loudspeakers JBL and one video monitor attached Many thanks Peter www summeroflovemusic com IMDb www imdb com name nm ps I cannot upload any file it seems - I tried to compress the error log but even installing winzip seems to take hours

A:BSOD after starting up Pro Tools 10

Hello Peter, post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/262769-bsod-after-starting-up-pro-tools-10-a.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I am working on a computer that has a Rootkit virus. System goes BSOD. I can boot to Cd/DVD. Can something like combofix be run from a DOS prompt or does it have to be run from within Windows? MBR infected and atapi.sys infected. have programs that finds it but nothing to remove it. Can boot to linux, bitdefender finds it but does not remove it. Any help appreciated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-and-dos-removal-tools.904716/
Relevancy 43.43%

please help.i installed pro tools m-powered 7.4 on winxp.i did everything correctly i think..but wen i tried opening pro tools i get this error.."the application failed to initialize properly (0*80000003). i installed all the m-audio drivers n everything along with the m-aidio interface..n it still doesnt work..help plz coz am behind time wit some recordings...thanks

A:pro tools error on xp

You did contact Pro Tools Support, correct?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/pro-tools-error-on-xp-288707.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I have had BSOD problems on and off since I got this machine, but recently, it only happens after running my Pro Tools software for a little while, usually about 10-15 minutes in (Pro Tools 11.2, but it also happened similarly with PT 9.0.6). The program slows, stutters and freezes, eventually going to a BSOD with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL .
My "workaround" has been to use a different software solution (StudioOne), which seems to work flawlessly, but I would really like to use the more professional and expensive software that I own and paid really good money for.
I have tried several "fixes" such as running "sfc /scannow" several times along with the DISM command line repairs, always with errors unresolved.
Attached is my SF file, zipped and renamed to my forum username.
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give to help resolve my problem.

Keep in tune!
Mark

A:BSOD after running PRO TOOLS software

Hi Isherwoodme & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

The zip file you have attached is empty. Please follow the instructions found over here :-
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

and report back ^_^. In your case I would say that there would be some driver conflicting with your software. But, I need the dumps to be sure ^_^.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/49672-bsod-after-running-pro-tools-software.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I recently installed Pro Tools 8 on my computer, but any time I try to run the program I get the blue screen of death (I've attached a .jpeg showing my mini dump files). At first I was getting the "System Thread Exception Not Handled" message caused by iastor.sys, so I updated the driver for the Intel Matrix Storage Manager. I still get the blue screen of death, but now with the "IRQL not less or equal" message caused by iastor.sys. Any suggestions on what I could do?

Here are my specs:
Intel Core 2 [email protected] GHz
2GB
Vista Ultimate SP1 32-bit
Chipset: Intel i945G/Gz
Graphics: Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family
Storage Controller: ICH7R/DH SATA RAID Controller

Thanks!