Windows Support Forum

BSOD when putting Dell Latitude 6430u into sleep or hibernate

Q: BSOD when putting Dell Latitude 6430u into sleep or hibernate

Hi,
I have a brand new Dell Latitude 6430u running windows 7 professional 64 bit. About 1/3 of the time that the computer goes into sleep or hibernate, it doesn't "wake up" and I get a restart of windows with an error message that looks something like this.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA8006880060
BCP3: FFFFF80000B9C3D8
BCP4: FFFFFA80181DB010
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

I have updated many of the drivers (video, audio, touchpad) and the bios from dell's web site.
Using the program BlueScreenView the driver listed again and again is ntoskrnl.exe.
I have run PC Doctor to thoroughly check the hardware especially the memory and hard drive and all comes out clean.
I am attaching the minidumps.
It is really frustrating to have this problem with a new machine so any help is really appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD when putting Dell Latitude 6430u into sleep or hibernate

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD when putting Dell Latitude 6430u into sleep or hibernate

Hi,

From your logs:

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck 1000009F, {4, 258, fffffa80066d3b50, fffff80000ba2740}
Implicit thread is now fffffa80`066d3b50
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSwapContext+7a )
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time (usually 10 minutes).

Your AVAST Anti-Virus is contributing to your BSOD's:

Code:
start end module name
fffff880`02e66000 fffff880`02f66000 aswSnx
fffff880`04a04000 fffff880`04a66000 aswSP
Please remove AVAST: avast! Uninstall Utility | Download aswClear for avast! Removal

As an alternative, please download and install:

Microsoft Security Essentials.
Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability
compared to other antiviruses/internet security software.

Note
Once downloaded, update and run a full system scan

Also your Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection driver and
Intel? Wireless WiFi Link Adapter driver are faulting:

Code:

start end module name
fffff880`04c00000 fffff880`04c79000 e1c62x64 T
Dated: Fri Aug 10 23:44:15 2012

Code:

start end module name
fffff880`05a08000 fffff880`06558000 Netwsw00 T
Sun Sep 30 19:24:04 2012
Check to see if an update is available using the Intel Update Utility:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx
Alternatively, under Network - Driver:
ftp://ftp.dell.com/Pages/Drivers/lat...l.html#Network

Your logs show your system is overclocked, please return to stock for the time being:

Code:

CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3437U CPU @ 1.90GHz"
MaxSpeed: 1900
CurrentSpeed: 2392
cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304231-bsod-when-putting-dell-latitude-6430u-into-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 100.13%

Hi,
I have a Dell Latitude 6430u running windows 7 64.
When I first got it I worked through many BSOD issues and it was running fine for many many months.
Now recently it started not sleeping, waking up by itself during sleep and waking up from sleep with an unexpected crash message.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Joe

A:BSOD - Won't sleep or crashes during sleep on Dell Latitude 6430u

Please enable Driver Verifier by following these instructions. A driver is most likely at fault that can't be identified.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/327047-bsod-wont-sleep-crashes-during-sleep-dell-latitude-6430u.html
Relevancy 86.8%

Hi,

I bought my Dell Inspiron 5432 Laptop one year back. From last 3-4 months I started getting blue screen while putting my laptop to sleep or hibernate. I have updated all the drivers of my computer. I even ran PC diagnostic from Dell website. I am using MS security essentials as anti-virus application

PFA the screenshot of the error.
The error message will be "Driver_power_state_failure"

I am also attaching the minidumps.
It is really frustrating to have this problem with a machine so any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Sunny

A:BSOD when putting Dell Inspiron 5432 into sleep or hibernate

Hi,

I did a full diagnostic of my system through F12 command that comes at startup. After the test got finished, I got the following pop-up message. Please help me in resolving the issue.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/325459-bsod-when-putting-dell-inspiron-5432-into-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 103.2%

My HP DV7-7135US has begun recently begun crashing while going to sleep. I've had the laptop for several years and it randomly crashed when going to sleep or hibernate. It always hangs after turning off the sound (light goes out) but before turning off the wireless/bluetooth hardware and fingerprint reader. Sent the laptop to HP, their solution was to wipe and reload it. Still had issues. Reloaded my backup image and reinstall/repaired the wireless/bluetooth software, finger print software and drivers. It finally worked ok with occasional crashes for the past year. Last week while traveling it began to crash and get the BSOD. I have tried repeating my previous repairs with no luck. I don't know what is causing the system to crash now.

I greatly appreciate any help provided. Log files attached.

A:BSOD when putting the computer to sleep or hibernate

Install the latest updates from Windows Update.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/361347-bsod-when-putting-computer-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 99.33%

Hello,
We are currently using Dell Latitude 6430u which were purchased in 2013. Most of them work perfectly, however many of the laptops are starting to constantly have the fan running at high speeds constantly resulting in temperatures above 100 degrees F. The laptops are normally only utilizing 2-25% of their cpu which should not result in these constantly spinning fans that result in the keyboards getting hot. I have checked the bios on the computers as well as the drivers.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19983879
Relevancy 92.88%

I am running Windows 8.1 with all updates (including graphics etc.). When trying to put my Dell XPS 15 9530 to sleep (most of the time) I get BSOD. I am attaching mini dump file. Please be so kind and let me know your analysis so I can take care of this annoying problem. Thank you very much.
Ludovit

A:BSOD when putting Dell XPS 15 9530 to sleep

Here is the proper zip file.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/60690-bsod-when-putting-dell-xps-15-9530-sleep.html
Relevancy 87.29%

Hi,

A little background before I describe my problem. I had a dell inspiron 14z for 1.5 years. My hard drive crashed and I had to install a new HDD (WD 500 GB, 7200 RPM).

I installed ubuntu linux desktop(13.04) in one partition.

Once I installed Ubuntu, I installed win 7 on another partition using re installation disks that I got from Dell.

My windows 7 keeps crashing upon hibernate and sleep. I updated most of the drivers. I have flashed BIOS. I went through couple of previous posts on sevenforums and updated all the drivers.

I am currently getting error on pci.sys. I installed windbg and it tells me that pci.sys is causing a issue.

I am uploading the diagnostics from sf_diagnostic_tool.

Appreciate any help on this issue.

A:BSOD upon hibernate and sleep. Dell 14z n411z, win 7 X64 home premium

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public:Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public
Mcafee is a frequent cause of BSOD's. Remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make full scans separately:Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase

Help protect your PC with Microsoft Security Essentials

Malwarebytes Free Do not start the trial version of MalwareBytes

You may also take a look at:Good & Free System Security CombinationMake scans with -TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US

Online Virus Scanner Eset
Use the System File Checker tool and Run Disk Check:Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker

Run Disk Check in Windows 7 for Bad Sectors & Errors

Reduce items at start up:Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7

Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7

Your Antivirus software is basically whats just needed there.

Upload a screenshot using:CrystalDiskInfo For how to upload a screenshot or file, read here

Test your Hard Drive by running:Hard Drive Diagnostic ProcedureTest and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+:RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Tip
Pay close attention to part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors"
Test the RAM with Memtest86+ for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/301820-bsod-upon-hibernate-sleep-dell-14z-n411z-win-7-x64-home-premium.html
Relevancy 86%

BSOD randomly on Dell Latitude E6430 when recovering from sleep mode. Sometimes boot image shows first.

A:BSOD randomly on Dell Latitude E6430 when recovering from sleep mode

I just saw a thread with the exact same problem. Was that you?

Generally, the first step is to ensure you have the latest device drivers (from Dell). Video is a prime suspect, although it could be others.

Product Support | Dell US

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335800-bsod-randomly-dell-latitude-e6430-when-recovering-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Latitude 6430u: Is there a setting to keep the backlit keyboard ON?
 Mine times out @ 10sec.

A:Latitude 6430u Backlit Keyboard Control

Hi ironmiketaos,
Unfortunately there is no option to keep the backlit keyboard always on. As and when you type it goes on.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19529751
Relevancy 78.69%

Hello Seveners I have been having trouble with a to Numerous / caused sleep. in while putting BSOD's. Normally sleep BSOD for a while now It is getting to that extent that I bare it any longer I need help Firstly these BSOD's have been happening randomly but normally the case is while it is in sleep or when I put it to sleep the screen will go black but the laptop will refuse to actually sleep It remains in this state of useless on-ness until either I pull the plug or it decides to BSOD I have Numerous BSOD's. Normally caused while in sleep / putting to sleep. a program called Soluto which sends the details of the BSOD to my email It said the error code was F and the likely cause was nt driver I ran verifier exe and restarted Upon restarting I was constantly greeted by a BSOD informing me that there was a problem with HIDCLASS SYS Upon restarting with last known good configuration I am here looking for help There are Numerous BSOD's. Normally caused while in sleep / putting to sleep. results for Numerous BSOD's. Normally caused while in sleep / putting to sleep. HIDCLASS SYS on my laptop all seeming to point to AMD I have attached my Minidumps from today two BSODes my system NFO and a picture taken of the BSOD when booting after running verifier exe They are zipped as one due to the fact that uploading of NFO files doesn't seem to be supported This is getting increasingly infuriating as I am constantly losing work System specs can be found on my profile and in the NFO I appreciate any help Many thanks Ben

A:Numerous BSOD's. Normally caused while in sleep / putting to sleep.

What USB devices have you got installed?

I believe we are looking at a USB device causing a bugcheck.
Do you have a gaming mouse or any mouse drivers installed?

HIDCLASS.SYS appears to be mainly caused by mouse drivers.

Because a lot of driver power state failures are caused by graphics drivers I recommend updating yours as it is very outdated.
Here's some instructions if you are unsure how to update it.

How-To Install AMD Catalyst? Drivers For A Windows? Based System

Code:
fffff880`048f4000 fffff880`05302000 atikmdag (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Thu Sep 15 19:07:36 2011 (4E723EE8)
CheckSum: 009C92B0
ImageSize: 00A0E000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Post back the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/330250-numerous-bsods-normally-caused-while-sleep-putting-sleep.html
Relevancy 75.25%

As title. Whenever I tell it to sleep or hibernate, it restarts immediately after doing so. Still shutsdown, though. Any fixes?
Thanks for your help!

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19982420
Relevancy 74.39%

Hi Folks,

Am using company notebook Dell Latitude E6410 (core i3, 4GB ram), past 3 weeks notebook keeps hanging each time i send it to hibernate or to sleep. It happens with docking station, but also when it is standalone same thing happens.
am attaching several minidump files.

Could you give a hint what driver/software is causing sleep or hibernate process to hang, after which I have to force shutdown with shutdown button.
I dug bit through the minidump and found that
DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f
and process ntoskrnl.exe

Thank you in advance

A:Dell notebook crashes when sent to sleep or hibernate

Hi xrefa, welcome to 7F

The first minidmp blames NETwNs64.sys - Intel? Wireless WiFi Link 5000 Series Adapter Driver for Windows 7.

The second vmnetadapter.sys is a WINDOWS system32 driver, VMware Virtual Network Adapter Driver

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa80043a6a10, fffff80000b9c518, fffffa800880fd30}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NETwNs64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NETwNs64.sys
Probably caused by : NETwNs64.sys

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

A driver is causing an inconsistent power state.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time
Arg2: fffffa80043a6a10, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80000b9c518, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800880fd30, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_IMAGE_NETwNs64.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_IMAGE_NETwNs64.sys

---------

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8003668bb0, fffff80000b9c518, fffffa8007320870}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for vmnetadapter.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for vmnetadapter.sys
Probably caused by : vmnetadapter.sys

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time
Arg2: fffffa8003668bb0, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80000b9c518, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa8007320870, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_IMAGE_vmnetadapter.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_IMAGE_vmnetadapter.sys

---------
You would have to:
Go to Intel's Download Center ( http://downloadcenter.intel.com ) and download the latest version of the drivers for that device.
Uninstall the current drivers on your system for that device
Install the freshly downloaded drivers
Monitor for further BSOD's.

The second indicat... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/180658-dell-notebook-crashes-when-sent-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 74.39%

I have a Dell Latitude with windows and an core i It shuts down unexpectedly when I close the lid to put it to sleep and when I press the sleep button This has been happening since monday around pm I scanned the whole computer multiple times using Kaspersky and it didn't detect any threats I used system restore and it shut down unexpectedly again a few times untill I was able to somewhat restore it back but it shown me a message stating that it did not successfully restore It detected updates I ran the update when off unexpectedly sleep My Dell to going shuts Latitude but the problem still persists My Dell Latitude shuts off unexpectedly when going to sleep I was able to get this statement when it recovered Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP BCP FFFFFA B BCP FFFFF B C D BCP FFFFFA B OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Lawrence Louie AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Any help will be appreciated Also I disabled windows gadget platform since Microsoft is discontinuing them

A:My Dell Latitude shuts off unexpectedly when going to sleep

Welcome to Seven Forums Legion, the BCCode: 9f notation is a BSOD so please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions .

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313462-my-dell-latitude-shuts-off-unexpectedly-when-going-sleep.html
Relevancy 74.39%

I just put out a bunch of new Latitude E s for our users This one user kept complaining that it would go to sleep randomly while she was typing I tried re-imaging it replacing the docking station mouse power supply and anything else plugged into it and it still kept doing the same thing But I could never get it to happen while I was using it So I replaced the laptop all together with a known good one and still the same results Finally after I was about to give up completely I noticed she was wearing a bracelet and some rings on her to Dell randomly E5550 Latitude going sleep right arm I asked to try removing all her jewelry and see if that makes a difference Sure enough it fixed the problem Turns out her bracelet had a magnetic clasp that was triggering a sensor to think the Dell Latitude E5550 randomly going to sleep lid was being closed and putting the computer to sleep nbsp I hope this can help someone save their sanity because I couldn t find anything on the web about anyone else having this same problem

A:Dell Latitude E5550 randomly going to sleep

My first search about this issue led to this post and I'm glad you mentioned it because I was having the same issue.  My fitness track kept triggering the sensor in the laptop putting it to sleep.  I couldn't figure out why it was going to sleep when I touched it but I tested without my fitness track on and sure enough that was the culprit.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19668474
Relevancy 73.96%

ok, guys I have been struggling to fix this for hours now.
MY computer gives a BSOD as soon as I press the sleep button, instead of sleeping it gives a BSOD and restarts. I recently updated to win 8 pro 64 bit from Win 7, and that's when this started, initially it just hanged when trying to sleep, so I updated my Intel rapid start and AHCI drivers, after that it just gives BSOD and restarts whenever I try to put it to sleep.
MY PC has a built in SSD in order to improve startup speeds etc (20GB). and I guess the drivers are messed up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have included a log file from the software recommended in the posting instructions

A:BSOD while putting to sleep PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Update:

k57nd60a k57nd60a.sys Wed Oct 19 16:17:36 2011 (4E9F3060) << Broadcom's site
RTKVHD64 RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jun 12 06:02:32 2012 (4FD713B8) << HD audio, Realtek site
RtsPStor RtsPStor.sys Thu Mar 29 03:09:33 2012 (4F740AAD) << Card reader, Realtek site
athrx athrx.sys Fri Feb 24 02:55:06 2012 (4F47425A) <<< Atheros.cz

Enjoy.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/41305-bsod-while-putting-sleep-page_fault.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi all I have been trying to fix my computer for about a week now The problem has been happening for about weeks What happens is when i put my computer to sleep or if my computer goes to sleep by it self it gets a blue screen and shuts down I have updated the drivers and ran the SCANNOW command to try and fix the files WHen i reboot my computer after i get the blue screen it freezes for about min on a white screen before starting windows This is the error its sends me Im running BSOD computer putting to when sleep windows x any help would be great and if you need anymore info let me know and i will try and provide it Thanks Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information BSOD when putting computer to sleep about the problem BCCode e BCP FFFFFFFFC BCP FFFFF F BCP FFFFF A E BCP FFFFF A E OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Josh AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt

A:BSOD when putting computer to sleep

Download memtestx86 and run it for 5 passes to see if it is the memory. http://www.memtest.org/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/424663/bsod-when-putting-computer-to-sleep/
Relevancy 73.96%

Yesterday I put my laptop to sleep by closing the lid like I normally do and when I woke up it was powered off. The last few days though every time I did that it put it into hibernation(im pretty sure). I made sure that wasn't in the settings. It is set to sleep when I close the lid. I have all windows updates. I appreciate any help. I never saw the BSOD but when I opened my laptop and it was turned off I checked for a minidump and there was one for today.Attachment 55938

A:BSOD when putting laptop to sleep.

IMO this is most likely due to your Virtual Box networking adapter (I had similar problems with my installation of Virtual Box and had to disable it - but I do not use hibernation/sleep). But it is possible that it's due to the wireless networking drivers also.

The memory dump implies (but does not name) the Virtual Box networking components.
On my system I disabled "Virtual Box Host-Only Ethernet Adapter" in the Network Adapters section of Device Manager

Also, you have both BitDefender and MalwareBytes running. You should not have more than one antivirus or one firewall running at the same time (I also noticed that you have Comodo installed) Please uninstall MalwareBytes and Comodo. Should you reinstall MalwareBytes, be sure not to check the MalwareBytes Pro Trial - as that's what causes it to load at startup.
Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Tue Dec 30 15:59:53.608 2014 (UTC - 5:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\123114-27875-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.17476.amd64fre.winblue_r5.141029-1500
System Uptime:0 days 8:08:38.356
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VBoxNetFlt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VBoxNetFlt.sys
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp
BugCheck 9F, {3, ffffe000adfb1680, fffff801f1e94960, ffffe000ae85a130}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
Arguments:
Arg2: ffffe000adfb1680, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff801f1e94960, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7 and higher, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: ffffe000ae85a130, The blocked IRP
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_POWER_DOWN_IMAGE_ntkrnlmp
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3120M CPU @ 2.50GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2500
CurrentSpeed: 2494
BIOS Version 5ECN96WW(V9.01)
BIOS Release Date 03/14/2013
Manufacturer LENOVO
Product Name 20150
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``

3rd Party Drivers:
The following is for information purposes only.
Any drivers in red should be updated or removed from your system. And should have been discussed in the body of my post.

Code:
**************************Tue Dec 30 15:59:53.608 2014 (UTC - 5:00)**************************
LhdX64.sys Mon Jan 11 10:06:58 2010 (4B4B3E92)
clwvd.sys Mon Jun 25 23:46:14 2012 (4FE93086)
CFRMD.sys Tue Jul 17 01:05:37 2012 (5004F2A1)
dump_iaStorA.sys Sat Sep 1 21:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
iaStorA.sys Sat Sep 1 21:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
ETD.sys Thu Sep 27 06:17:39 2012 (506427C3)
bdvedisk.sys Thu Sep 27 09:37:29 2012 (50645699)
bdfwfpf.sys Wed Oct 17 08:12:10 2012 (507EA09A)
ambakdrv.sys Tue Dec 25 03:46:35 2012 (50D967EB)
ammntdrv.sys Tue Dec 25 03:46:37 2012 (50D967ED)
amwrtdrv.sys Tue Dec 25 03:46:38 2012 (50D967EE)
AcpiVpc.sys Sat Feb 16 20:52:02 2013 (512037C2)
Smb_driver_Intel.sys Tue May 7 18:20:44 2013 (51897E3C)
athw8x.sys Thu May 16 23:49:09 2013 (5195A8B5)
L1C63x64.sys Wed May 29 03:14:28 2013 (51A5AAD4)
CHDRT64.sys Wed Jul 10 04:32:27 2013 (51DD1C1B)
intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 04:46:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
vm331avs.sys Wed Sep 11 02:27:48 2013 (52300D64)
iusb3hub.sys Tue Sep 17 10:44:18 2013 (52386AC2)
iusb3xhc.sys Tue Sep 17 10:44:21 2013 (52386AC5)
hmd.sys Tue Oct 1 07:04:28 2013 (524AAC3C)
bdfndisf6.sys Wed Nov 13 08:35:... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/59324-bsod-when-putting-laptop-sleep.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I only ever get a BSOD when I put my PC to sleep It will then just shut down and soluto will tell me afterward of my BSOD issue I have run tests on my hard drive and RAM with no issues arising BlueScreenView shows that I am constantly plagued by Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe bc OS - Vista Windows Windows x -bit or x x What was original installed OS on system Windows Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer OEM version Age of system hardware - years Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS Roughly - years no re instillation CPU Intel Core i Video Card NVIDIA sleep to when putting PC BSOD [SOLVED] GeForce GTX MotherBoard Asus P X PRO Power Supply - Corsair AX W System Manufacturer None made it myself Exact model number if laptop check label on bottom Laptop or Desktop Desktop

A:[SOLVED] BSOD when putting PC to sleep

Hi,

All of the attached DMP files are of the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a) bug check.

This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

This bug check is issued if paged memory (or invalid memory) is accessed when the IRQL is too high. The error that generates this bug check usually occurs after the installation of a faulty device driver, system service, or BIOS.

If we take a look at the call stack:

Code:

0: kd> kv
Child-SP RetAddr : Args to Child : Call Site
fffff880`009e2c68 fffff800`04283169 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`009e2c70 fffff800`04281de0 : fffffa80`0fde0260 fffff800`04387f2d fffffa80`108dccf0 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff880`009e2db0 fffff800`0428a93c : fffffa80`0da551a0 fffffa80`0c9371d0 fffffa80`0f392010 fffffa80`0c9373c0 : nt!KiPageFault+0x260 (TrapFrame @ fffff880`009e2db0)
fffff880`009e2f40 fffff880`016395b2 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0da55100 fffffa80`1153d000 : nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+0x13c
fffff880`009e2fe0 fffff880`017f46d1 : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`126e78f0 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`125a42d0 : ndis!NdisWaitEvent+0x32
fffff880`009e3020 00000000`00000000 : fffffa80`126e78f0 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`125a42d0 fffffa80`0da551a0 : scmndisp+0x16d1
scmndisp.sys calls into a NdisWaitEvent function. This function puts the caller (scmndisp.sys) into a wait state until the given event is set to the Signaled state or the wait times out. It appears that this was attempted at the improper IRQL, therefore a bugcheck occurred.

1. scmndisp.sys is the Netgear Neutral Wireless Solution driver which is old and out of date (2007). Please uninstall your Netgear software.

2. In your loaded drivers list, dtsoftbus01.sys is listed which is the Daemon Tools driver. Daemon Tools is a very popular cause of BSOD's in 7/8 based systems. Please uninstall Daemon Tools. Alternative imaging programs are: MagicISO, Power ISO, etc.

3. If you're still crashing after the above, please enable Driver Verifier:

Driver Verifier:

What is Driver Verifier?

Driver Verifier is included in Windows 8/8.1, 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 to promote stability and reliability; you can use this tool to troubleshoot driver issues. Windows kernel-mode components can cause system corruption or system failures as a result of an improperly written driver, such as an earlier version of a Windows Driver Model (WDM) driver.

Essentially, if there's a 3rd party driver believed to be at issue, enabling Driver Verifier will help flush out the rogue driver if it detects a violation.

Before enabling Driver Verifier, it is recommended to create a System Restore Point:

Vista - START | type rstrui - create a restore point
Windows 7 - START | type create | select "Create a Restore Point"
Windows 8 - Restore Point - Create in Windows 8

How to enable Driver Verifier:

Start > type "verifier" without the quotes > Select the following options -

1. Select - "Create custom settings (for code developers)"
2. Select - "Select individual settings from a full list"
3. Check the following boxes -
- Special Pool
- Pool Tracking
- Force IRQL Checking
- Deadlock Detection
- Security Checks (Windows 7 & 8)
- DDI compliance checking (Windows 8)
- Miscellaneous Checks
4. Select - "Select driver names from a list"
5. Click on the "Provider" tab. This will sort all of the drivers by the provider.
6. Check EVERY box that is NOT provided by Microsoft / Microsoft Corporation.
7. Click on Finish.
8. Restart.

Important information regarding Driver Verifier:

- If Driver Verifier finds a violation, the system will BSOD. To expand on this a bit more for the... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-when-putting-pc-to-sleep-812498.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Please help with the BSOD..PFA..
Thank You..

A:BSOD while putting the laptop on sleep..

Hi

The crash dumps seems to blame the LAN adapter driver so the issue seems to be related to network interface.

Code:
>[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa8005723050 00000000 fffff8038cfeeda0-fffffa800937e510 Success Error Cancel pending
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Rt630x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Rt630x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Rt630x64.sys
\Driver\RTL8168 nt!PopSystemIrpCompletion

Please try the below steps one by one.

1. Update Ethernet driver.

Download and install Win8 and Win8.1 Auto Installation Program from Realtek

2. If the issue continues, please uninstall Vmware completely as a test. It's virtual network adapter drivers are known to interfere with physical network adapter drivers.

Let us know your findings in next reply.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/37438-bsod-while-putting-laptop-sleep.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I"m running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit version. I noticed after I installed SP1 whenever I put the computer to sleep, the disk churns away for about 5-10 mins and eventually it BSOD - driver power state failure - 0x0000009f

I'e read through various posts and tried a bunch of things but nothing works. All the MS updates have been applied. Im running the latest ATI GPU drivers and all the software on my machine is up to date according to Secunia PSI.
Any ideas? I've attached the mini dump.

A:BSOD When putting computer to sleep

Fixed it - ran windbg and it pointed to the Realtek NIC driver. A new version was released last month which I installed and problem resolved

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/165215-bsod-when-putting-computer-sleep.html
Relevancy 73.53%

About a month ago I had my friendly Dell rep dispatch a tech to replace my Bluetooth Vista hibernate, X32 Won't lid shut closed is when Dell down sleep, module and CD drive Afterwhich Bluetooth still wouldn't work and Dell Vista X32 Won't hibernate, sleep, shut down when lid is closed I'm positivie that it's a software issue I called them back about that issue and the one I'm asking about below and according to Dell my only option is to reinstall windows He didn't grasp the fact that I couldn't back up my files Since the repair my laptop won't go into sleep hibernate or shut down when I close the lid I also started getting a 'last backup failed' error and when I try and backup or create a restore point I get a the 'insuffecient memory for VSS Shadow copy' message with error x F It will shutdown when I use the shutdown in the windows orb as well as it goes into some form of sleep hibernation when I push the power button The reason I say that is when I open it up and push the power button again I get a 'resuming windows' message and screen Also I don't think it's a mechanical issue Reason being when I close the lid and open it back up my mouse will freeze and act drunk for - seconds To me that says that for some reason the program that commands sleep hibernation is not firing off or firing off to completion I've tried several tutorials suggestions from this website and others regarding adjusting power settings disabling wake from sleep in device manager doing repairs from the windows disk etc I'd appreciate any and all ideas- I don't want to reload Vista I'm sure that there's something that I missed or Dell missed or maybe even I did something wrong THANKS in advance

A:Dell Vista X32 Won't hibernate, sleep, shut down when lid is closed

Welcome
Start with an SFC command
run 3 times if errors are found
System Files - SFC Command

If that does not work, do a system restore from before the problem
System Restore - How to

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/286785-dell-vista-x32-wont-hibernate-sleep-shut-down-when-lid-closed.html
Relevancy 73.53%

My Dell Latitude E7440 laptop came with Windows 8.1 at the time I bought it. I did not notice this problem until I upgraded to Windows 10.
Sometimes when I put the laptop to sleep and resuming at a later time, the CPU speed is limited to around 0.78 GHz and switching to High Performance mode won't help. The computer becomes very slow and the only way to fix it is rebooting.
I have the latest BIOS installed (A15) and other drivers are also updated.
I have seen other threads saying that the problem is caused from using Dell Power Companion but I am not using it. I have 2 power adapters that I use with this laptop, one of them is a Dell 90W adapter. I am not sure about the other one as I do not have it right now, but that one originally came with the laptop.
Any temporary/permanent fix for this? Thank you.

A:Dell Latitude E7440 CPU speed capped after sleep

I've solved this problem. Downgrade BIOS to A01 and update step by step every single newer version - A01>A02>A03 ... >A15. Now, I'm on BIOS A15 and there is no problem with CPU after suspend. i7-4600u, W8.1 x64.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19656464
Relevancy 73.1%

It's been happening over the past 2 weeks or so...

It doesn't happen everytime but about every other time i put the laptop to sleep or hibernate. I get the BSOD.

I can;t read the DMP file but I put the file in my dropbox and here is a link to the DMP file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3072828/020610-70496-01.dmp

Please someone help. tired of the multiple of BSODs and concerned that I'm doing some serious damage to my Sony Vaio latop running 64 bit Windows 7.

Thanks!

A:lots of BSOD when putting laptop to sleep

Link is broken.

If you can get into your computer, you can upload it like this: http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html

As a preliminary idea, try turning off hybrid sleep: Windows Does Not Start After Sleep
This might help, if not go ahead and post that .dmp file.

~Lordbob

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/61716-lots-bsod-when-putting-laptop-sleep.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Good day everyone,

Basically I keep getting problems with my laptop not going to sleep or hibernating. It seems to happen randomly. Sometimes it will work and other times it won't, the system will just hang then approximately 10 minutes later it will automatically shut down. When I turn it back on I get the error message : "Windows Didn't Shut Down Successfully".

My system is :

Windows 7 Home Premium 64
AMD Athlon TF-20 1.6ghz
4.0GB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon X1200
As far as I know I've got the latest drivers. I would also like to mention that I even get this problem when I'm running Win 7 32, so I'm basically at a lost here and would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks a lot guys.
Jordan JP

PS I attached the .dmp file for analysis

A:Random BSOD when putting laptop to sleep

Quote: Originally Posted by JordanJP

Good day everyone,

Basically I keep getting problems with my laptop not going to sleep or hibernating. It seems to happen randomly. Sometimes it will work and other times it won't, the system will just hang then approximately 10 minutes later it will automatically shut down. When I turn it back on I get the error message : "Windows Didn't Shut Down Successfully".

My system is :

Windows 7 Home Premium 64
AMD Athlon TF-20 1.6ghz
4.0GB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon X1200
As far as I know I've got the latest drivers. I would also like to mention that I even get this problem when I'm running Win 7 32, so I'm basically at a lost here and would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks a lot guys.
Jordan JP

PS I attached the .dmp file for analysis

This one was caused by your broadcom wifi driver. I would download and install a fresh copy

Let us know if you need help

Ken

Code:
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sun May 30 00:16:30.629 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 9:23:54.048
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8004339a20, fffff80000b9c518, fffffa800469a7b0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl664.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl664.sys
Probably caused by : bcmwl664.sys

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/88204-random-bsod-when-putting-laptop-sleep.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi guys,

I have a Dell inspiron 3542.
My HDD got a bit slow lately so I checked it with CrystalDiskInfo and HDTUBE both said bad sectors.
Anyway a couple of months ago I downloaded "Driver Booster" to get the latest drivers for my hardware.
I remember since then I got problems with my laptop (slowness, high cpu), I suspect some driver is making
Problems.
Since like 2 weeks ago I turn on the laptop (after being in sleep mode), and each time I get error the windows was just recovered from an unexpected shut down.
I uploaded here in the thread my logs, hope u guys can help out.
+
I got myself 2-3 times BSOD, just like that.
Much appreciated!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/400878-bsod-occured-after-putting-laptop-sleep.html
Relevancy 72.24%

For a few weeks now, I have been getting BSOD when i put my computer to sleep. It seems that if i wake up my computer within a few minutes after i put it to sleep, it doesn't crash though. I have attached the file so the community can assist me with this problem. Thank you.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

BCP2: FFFFFA8007121A10
BCP4: FFFFFA800EEF9C10
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\110812-10483-01.dmp
C:\Users\Jimmy Howerton\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-32619-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:BSOD after putting computer to sleep, locale id 1033

The .nfo file you uploaded is corrupted.

Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Save -> Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

Please upload your msinfo32.txt file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Export -> Save as msinfo32.txt and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .txt file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/263482-bsod-after-putting-computer-sleep-locale-id-1033-a.html
Relevancy 72.24%

After several DM_Log_collector, BSOD putting fail sleep - to SF-Diagnostics years of solid service my machine is beginning to show errors Most consistent is a BSOD every time I try to put it to sleep S hybrid Reading a crash dump I see that NTOSKRNL EXE is the last to run Unfortunately DM Log Collector fails Attempting to run it produces quot quot Windows BSOD putting to sleep - DM_Log_collector, SF-Diagnostics fail cannot access the specified device path or file You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item quot even when run as Administrator Also unfortunately the only SF-Diagnostic Tool run as Administrator module that seems to quot work quot is MSINFO which collects all the information but then after the progress bar has completed and the progress box has disappeared it produces a quot You need permission to perform this action quot error When cancel is selected it produces the error message quot Unhandled exception has occurred in your application quot etc and quot Could not complete operation on some files and directories quot etc All other modules produce similar error messages early in their BSOD putting to sleep - DM_Log_collector, SF-Diagnostics fail functioning I have scanned for virus I'm up-to-date be with Windows Update I tried to reinstall my video drivers and it seemed BSOD putting to sleep - DM_Log_collector, SF-Diagnostics fail to help temporarily but then the problem returned Any advice would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD putting to sleep - DM_Log_collector, SF-Diagnostics fail

One additional note. I've tried to get the Win 7 SDK package but my download aborts with the following: "A problem occurred while installing Windows SDK components. Installation of the Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 product reported the following error: Please refer to samples\setup\HTML\Configdetails.htm document for further information." I have no idea where that file is or even if it would help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337239-bsod-putting-sleep-dm_log_collector-sf-diagnostics-fail.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Win7 ran pretty flawlessly until about two weeks ago. Now every time I come down to access my computer from sleep, I notice that it's turned off due to a BSOD. Also, I just tried to run MokaFive this morning and got a BSOD while it was starting up. Here are the appropriate files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

A:BSOD While Starting MokaFive or Putting Computer to Sleep

Thanks for highlighting your issue, we will take a look and get back to you asap.

Moka5 "Secure the business. Free the users."

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-while-starting-mokafive-or-putting-computer-to-sleep-590026.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Mobo: Asus P8Z77-v

Lately, when putting the system to SLEEP, after a few moments, the system BSOD
with Error Code : Driver_Power_State_Failure STOP code: 0x0000009F

When I turn the system back on , PC boots up.

.zip file is attached from SF Diagnostic Tool

This is my first time posting on this forum, so please excuse anything done incorrectly. I have gained much knowledge and help with Win7 over the years on this site; but this issue is one I have not been able to correct. Thank you.

A:BSOD when putting Asus P8Z77-v to SLEEP Driver_Power_State_Failure

Hello and welcome tke same board as me but I ma no expert you could make a start with some of this Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7 > point 15 would be my first port of call - simple to do.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/276861-bsod-when-putting-asus-p8z77-v-sleep-driver_power_state_failure.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Happens every once in a while while trying to put my computer to sleep. When I try and wake it up, it stays on a black screen then restarts. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

A:BSOD putting computer to sleep, error 0x0000007a

Quote: Originally Posted by Mordoff

Happens every once in a while while trying to put my computer to sleep. When I try and wake it up, it stays on a black screen then restarts. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Hi Mordoff.

Click on the button below ....

It will download the DM log collector. Right click on the application and run as administrator. It will generate a .zip file on your desktop. Upload the .zip.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349224-bsod-putting-computer-sleep-error-0x0000007a.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Sleep and Hibernate modes get my Dell Mobile Precision 7510 to either hang or shut down and I have to power off and on.
I have windows 10. I did enable the hibernate mode in the Power settings.

Any idea what should I do?

Thanks!

A:Sleep and Hibernate modes get my Dell Mobile Precision 7510 to get stuck

Similar issues with my son's 7510 (but better than Win 7).
The odd one was:
 on wakeup, the built in screen was blank (but backlight on), plugging into HDMI then worked.
 Also, it would work if the lid was closed and then reopened.  
 He has set the lid action to 'nothing' for now.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19665341
Relevancy 71.38%

Recently I have been having problems with shutting down and putting my computer to sleep. I do not know the cause nor have I had this problem before. I sadly do not have the stop code parameter information but I do have the files made by the dm collector. All I know about this code is that it may be a memory leak, which I do not know how to fix.

A:BSOD Shutting Down and Putting Computer to sleep, Error 0x0000009f

Hello and Welcome to SevenForums

This one can be a little tricky to solve because i've had it and it's annoying and took me a while to fix, anyways lets get to troubleshooting.

The dumpfile was unhelpful.
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours. Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Your system may slow down a little but that's because you have Driver Verifier on. If you crash when you logon in your computer then go into Safe Mode and disable Driver Verifier. Safe Mode

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368385-bsod-shutting-down-putting-computer-sleep-error-0x0000009f.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Dear TSFers I sleep. problem Laptop SP1) upon to BCCode_9f hibernation (Win7 putting BSOD MSI or am MSI Laptop (Win7 SP1) BSOD BCCode_9f problem upon hibernation or putting to sleep. having some irregular BSOD problems for a while now Frequently when I put my laptop to hibernation or sleep mode it stays stuck with a black screen for a while only to end up in the BSOD BCCode f My Laptop is a GE -i M FD Win SP I have added the requested data in one file I put the PERFMON REPORT file in the Windows Vista folder The language of my laptop is set to Dutch I hope that it won't be too much af a problem I hope that you can help me out What was original installed OS on system -FreeDos I believe Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer -Retail Age of system hardware -Bought it at November So roughly months now Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS -Once re-installed after it didn't install correct the first time After that never Same as Age of system roughly months CPU -Intel i - M CPU GHz Core Video Card -Nvidia GeForce GT M MotherBoard -GE OC OE though not sure if it's an OEM Power Supply -MSI The same one that came with the laptop System Manufacturer -Micro-Star International Co Ltd though not sure if it's an OEM Exact model number if laptop check label on bottom -G -N PR -CB Laptop or Desktop -Laptop P S could it be that this has something to do with KB I read something about whether having installed that update or not could also have some influence on this

A:MSI Laptop (Win7 SP1) BSOD BCCode_9f problem upon hibernation or putting to sleep.

Bump :)

Since posting this, I have yet to have another BSOD. But it is just a matter of time, as it usually happens once a week or so.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/msi-laptop-win7-sp1-bsod-bccode_9f-problem-upon-hibernation-or-putting-to-sleep-874034.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi everyone for the past month I've been having an issue when putting my computer to sleep or hibernate It BSOD and using When Hibernate Sleep has a BSOD with the error quot drive power state fail quot Dell Studio OS Windows x Original OS was Windows Vista Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer I bought the system August I installed Windows on this system in December Intel BSOD When using Sleep and Hibernate Core Duo T GHz Ati Mobility Radeon HD Series Not sure what MotherBoard I have Power Supply - SDI Dell -Cell mWh Also I previously made another topic a few weeks ago but because the BSOD takes - mins to appear after I try to wake up the computer Once I realized that it was blue screening I found the instructions on how to make a topic on that I hope that this was the right action The other topic http www techsupportforum com f ng- html I had to attach two files because it was above the upload limit Thank you for your help

A:BSOD When using Sleep and Hibernate

Please go to Device Manager and uninstall:
- the multiple printers that are disabled
- the Hamachi device that doesn't have device drivers loaded

There are no memory dump files in the attached zip archives. Please do the following:

Quote:

Upload Dump Files:
Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip up the contents of the folder. Then upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Left click on the first minidump file.
Hold down the "Shift" key and left click on the last minidump file.
Right click on the blue highlighted area and select "Send to"
Select "Compressed (zipped) folder" and note where the folder is saved.
Upload that .zip file with your next post.

If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there. If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.

If you don't have anything in that folder, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP. If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service . I recommend Windows Live SkyDrive - http://skydrive.live.com or another free, file-hosting service. Then post the link to it in your topic so that we can download it.

Then, follow the directions here to set your system for Minidumps (much smaller than the MEMORY.DMP file): http://www.carrona.org/setmini.html

The dump files mentioned in MSINFO32 are either due to your Hamachi device, or your wireless device. Please fix the Hamachi device as indicated above. Then,
- download a fresh copy of the wireless drivers for your system
- uninstall the current wireless drivers
- install the freshly downloaded drivers and monitor for further BSOD's.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-using-sleep-and-hibernate-496808.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 16393

BCP2: FFFFFA800553DBB0
BCP4: FFFFFA800A73FAB0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\090413-30264-01.dmp
C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-149838-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:BSOD when in Sleep/Hibernate

Kaspersky tends to cause bsods. Please remove it for the time being.
Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make full scans separately: Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase
Help protect your PC with Microsoft Security Essentials
Malwarebytes Free

Note
Do not start the trial version of MalwareBytes

You may also take a look at: Good & Free System Security Combination
------------------------
Reduce the start-up items, Antivirus software is basically whats required. Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Clean Startup in Windows 7
------------------------
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible: Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow - read here
Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive for file system errors and bad sectors on it - read here
Let us know the results.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800553dbb0, fffff80000b9c3d8, fffffa800a73fab0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time (usually 10 minutes).
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa800553dbb0, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80000b9c3d8, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800a73fab0, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------

DRVPOWERSTATE_SUBCODE: 3

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff88006441000 ndiswan

DEVICE_OBJECT: fffffa8008d71050

DRIVER_OBJECT: fffffa8008d63a70

IRP_ADDRESS: fffffa800a73fab0

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

TAG_NOT_DEFINED_c000000f: FFFFF80000BA2FB0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00b9c388 fffff800`0353c092 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`0553dbb0 fffff800`00b9c3d8 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00b9c390 fffff800`034d995c : fffff800`00b9c4c0 fffff800`00b9c4c0 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x34040
fffff800`00b9c430 fffff800`034d97f6 : fffffa80`0c707c68 fffffa80`0c707c68 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x6c
fffff800`00b9c4a0 fffff800`034d96de : 00000014`d3d61e9a fffff800`00b9cb18 00000000`0008bfe7 fffff800`03647f68 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0xc6
fffff800`00b9caf0 fffff800`034d94c7 : 00000004`aaf730c2 00000004`0008bfe7 00000004`aaf730b6 00000000`000000e7 : nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x1be
fffff800`00b9cb90 fffff800`034c698a : fffff800`03643e80 fffff800`03651cc0 00000000`00000002 fffff880`00000000 : nt!KiRetireDpcList+0x277
fffff800`00b9cc40 00000000`00000000 : fffff800`00b9d000 fffff800`00b97000 fffff800`00b9cc00 000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303590-bsod-when-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I upgraded Vista to 7 Home Premium 32bit 6 months ago on a Sony Vaio 'All In One' VGC-LV1S bought around 18 moths ago, and started getting the occasional BSOD after resuming from sleep or hibernate. It now happens every time. None of the device drivers are showing problems following the BSOD shut down and reboot.

Would be grateful for some help. Minidump zip attached and includes performance monitor (which says I don't have anti-virus but I'm actually running Kaspersky IS 2011 without any problems).

A:BSOD after sleep/hibernate

Hi Glebe and Welcome.

The five latest dump files all give a stop error 0x44. They also blame various system files which is highly unlkely.

STOP 0x00000044: MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS
Usual causes: Device driver(s). This indicates that a driver has tried to requested an IRP be completed that is already complete.

Outdated drivers can and do cause problems.

Bugcheck Analysis
Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 44, {888633e0, 1d7b, 0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for kl1.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for kl1.sys
Probably caused by : kl1.sys ( kl1+1a4d1a )

Outdated Drivers. Update or Uninstall:

AVerAVF2.sys Tue Jul 08 09:14:48 2008 AVerMedia Driver for NEC6125X Series

DMICall.sys Tue Dec 05 07:14:23 2000 Sony DMI Call service
SFEP.sys Fri Aug 03 06:36:08 2007 Sony Firmware Extension Parser driver

e1y6032.sys Mon Aug 18 22:44:37 2008 Intel 82567V Gigabit Network driver

elrawdsk.sys Fri Jun 08 14:34:59 2007 RawDisk Driver by EldoS Corporation

HECI.sys Fri Mar 28 19:42:10 2008 Intel Management Engine Interface

PxHelp20.sys Thu Mar 13 01:57:44 2008 Sonic CD/DVD driver. Used by many different programs.

regi.sys Mon Apr 16 16:19:05 2007 InterVideo regi.sys driver

RimSerial.sys Mon Nov 24 17:02:13 2008 RIM Virtual Driver Blackberry?)

As a rule of thumb, the date for third party drivers to be compatible with Windows 7 is 13 July 2009. Windows 7 is a new operating system. It bears no relation to XP.
Hardware and software designed for XP will not run on Windows 7 unless the Mfr's have updated them to be compatible. Many Mfr's choose not to spend time and money writing new drivers which you download for free. They live better by selling new software and hardware.
Check all your software and hardware that you used on XP. Upgrade the software and hardware to a date preferably post 13 July 2009. If you can't update then you should uninstall and replace it.

Drivers with Updates:

rimsptsk.sys Sat May 24 14:35:01 2008
risdptsk.sys Thu May 01 12:04:08 2008 Ricoh Memory Card Reader driver OEM

RTKVHDA.sys Fri Jun 20 09:56:49 2008 http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=8&PFid=14&Level=3&Conn=2

Drivers:
Code:
9452d000 94559000 1394ohci 1394ohci.sys Tue Jul 14 00:51:59 2009 (4A5BC89F)
83f9e000 83fe6000 ACPI ACPI.sys Tue Jul 14 00:11:11 2009 (4A5BBF0F)
9202e000 92088000 afd afd.sys Tue Jul 14 00:12:34 2009 (4A5BBF62)
945a9000 945bb000 AgileVpn AgileVpn.sys Tue Jul 14 00:55:00 2009 (4A5BC954)
8bed9000 8bee2000 amdxata amdxata.sys Tue May 19 18:57:35 2009 (4A12F30F)
a5f4e000 a5f57000 asyncmac asyncmac.sys Tue Jul 14 00:54:46 2009 (4A5BC946)
8bead000 8beb6000 atapi atapi.sys Tue Jul 14 00:11:15 2009 (4A5BBF13)
8beb6000 8bed9000 ataport ataport.SYS Tue Jul 14 00:11:18 2009 (4A5BBF16)
9423c000 94369000 athr athr.sys Mon Oct 05 17:31:48 2009 (4ACA1F74)
94406000 944f5280 AVerAVF2 AVerAVF2.sys Tue Jul 08 09:14:48 2008 (487321F8)
9452a000 9452d000 BdaSup BdaSup.SYS Tue Jul 14 00:51:23 2009 (4A5BC87B)
8c5f4000 8c5fb000 Beep Beep.SYS Tue Jul 14 00:45:00 2009 (4A5BC6FC)
921d9000 921e7000 blbdrive blbdrive.sys Tue Jul 14 00:23:04 2009 (4A5BC1D8)
83ea9000 83eb1000 BOOTVID BOOTVID.dll Tue Jul 14 02:04:34 2009 (4A5BD9A2)
a16b0000 a16c9000 bowser bowser.sys Tue Jul 14 00:14:21 2009 (4A5BBFCD)
95e90000 95eae000 cdd cdd.dll unavailable (00000000)
95156000 95175000 cdrom... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/141150-bsod-after-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I have been looking at others with this problem and they seem to have all sorts of differ net fixes. I'm not sure what is causing the problem for me so any help would be greatly appreciated. Information on my laptop is on my profile.

A:BSOD when sleep/hibernate.

There are no memory dumps in the uploaded files, please do the following:

Quote:
Upload Dump Files:
NOTE: If using a disk cleaning utility, please stop using it while we are troubleshooting your issues.
Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip up the contents of the folder. Then upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.

If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there. If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.

If you don't have anything in that folder, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP. If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service. Then post the link to it in your topic so that we can download it.

Also, search your entire hard drive for files ending in .dmp, .mdmp, and .hdmp. Zip up any that you find and upload them with your next post.

Then, follow the directions here to set your system for Minidumps (much smaller than the MEMORY.DMP file): Set MiniDumpMore info on dump file options here: Overview of memory dump file options for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions).
Please uninstall the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): DuplexSecure - FAQ

Some free alternatives (I don't use them, so I can't comment on them)

MagicISO - Convert BIN to ISO, Create, Edit, Burn, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter/extractor/editor

SBRE is having configuration issues - it's most likely a part of your Sunbelt Software Firewall. Please uninstall it. If you want to keep it, please download a fresh copy of the latest, Win7 compatible version and install that.

Recently we've also seen problems with Hotspot Shield. Please uninstall that also.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/235184-bsod-when-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I have a persistent problem when sleeping or hibernating my machine On sleep or hibernating the screen goes blank hard discs is active for a while then it just stops but power remains on I have to hold the power button to turn it off or if on batteries BSOD sleep on hibernate or it will stay like that until it runs out of power On startup I get the message 'windows was not shut down properly ' with the choice of safe mode or normal startup Needless to say this is pretty annoying since I have to wait for system to start again and all my programs are lost I have trawled various forums in search of a fix but nothing has worked I resorted to wiping the partition and reinstalling windows but that hasnt helped so BSOD on sleep or hibernate was a great waste of time I resinstalled from the recovery cd that came with the notebook but the driver cd provided was for XP and not win so I downloaded what I could from BSOD on sleep or hibernate the samsung website but there are still a few things missing however this doesnt appear BSOD on sleep or hibernate to be the cause since the same problem persists as the factory install machine is samsung p notebook intel duo p ghz bit windows pro sp GB ram dump file is the same for each occurence please can anyone help

A:BSOD on sleep or hibernate

after quite a few months I have solved this now.
Turns out it was a utility called Connectify which is very handy as turns your machine into a local wifi hotspot but alas seemed to give sleep/hibernate issues with the lan/wifi cards. Disabling the service didnt help but total uninstall did.
shame but its better than the alternative of no sleep/hibernate function !

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/173897-bsod-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I've been experiencing failed sleep and hibernate on my laptop for months now and i dont really know what have been causing the problem sometimes my laptop sleeps successfully but most of the time it doesnt c so here's the error code of my most current try Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP BCP FFFFFA B BCP FFFFF D BCP FFFFFA B F OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Lauren AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt for the minidump file BSOD after sleep/hibernate here's the link for the zip file https dl dropbox com u Minidump zip Can anyone please suggest what I should do to fix this problem Many thanks in advance

A:BSOD after sleep/hibernate

Hey auwee welcome to Sevenforums . Take a look here Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions it will show you how to post a dmp file correctly .

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/279694-bsod-after-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi All,

I saw some other posts where people were able to help identify the driver causing problems with BSOD messages.

I thought I would post my logs and see if anyone could help.

Spec:
OS Name
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional

Version
6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601

System Manufacturer
Dell Inc.

System Model
XPS L501X

System Type
x64-based PC

Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 740 @ 1.73GHz, 1734 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date
Dell Inc. A07, 29/03/2011

SMBIOS Version

Hardware Abstraction Layer
Version = "6.1.7601.17514"

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.93 GB
Available Physical Memory 4.20 GB
Total Virtual Memory 15.9 GB
Available Virtual Memory 11.3 GB
Page File Space 7.93 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Many thanks!
WD

A:BSOD on sleep/hibernate (Win 7 Pro x64)

Your issue is with the driver NETw5s64.sys which is an Intel Wireless WiFi Link Adapter.

Go to Dell's website, find you exact model and update the latest wireless/network/NIC drivers for your system that they offer.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-on-sleep-hibernate-win-7-pro-x64.173988/
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi,

Since a while, I'm unable to sleep my computer. Instead of sleeping, the screen goes black with the computer apparently still working (I can lock and unlock my computer 'blindly', and hear the lock/unlock sounds). After a while though, the system will then crash with a BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Attached is the zip file with the dumps etc,

Note to admins:this tool does not actually put the zip file on the desktop (which is D:\Desktop in my case) but simply in C:\Users\[username]\Desktop. Could potentially be confusing...

A:BSOD instead of sleep/hibernate

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800432e050, fffff80000b9c3d8, fffffa800a0931d0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for KSPrt64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for KSPrt64.sys
Probably caused by : KSPrt64.sys

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa800432e050, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80000b9c3d8, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7 and higher, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800a0931d0, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------

IMAGE_NAME: KSPrt64.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4e56d23b

MODULE_NAME: KSPrt64

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff880010fc000 KSPrt64

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17237 (debuggers(dbg).140716-0327) amd64fre

DPC_STACK_BASE: FFFFF80000BA2FB0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00b9c388 fffff800`039018d2 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`0432e050 fffff800`00b9c3d8 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00b9c390 fffff800`0389c85c : fffff800`00b9c4c0 fffff800`00b9c4c0 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x33af0
fffff800`00b9c430 fffff800`0389c6f6 : fffffa80`07ed0380 fffffa80`07ed0380 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x6c
fffff800`00b9c4a0 fffff800`0389c5de : 0000000b`89824de9 fffff800`00b9cb18 00000000`0004d8c4 fffff800`03a10b08 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0xc6
fffff800`00b9caf0 fffff800`0389c3c7 : 00000002`3f061dc2 00000002`0004d8c4 00000002`3f061dff 00000000`000000c4 : nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x1be
fffff800`00b9cb90 fffff800`038898ca : fffff800`03a0ce80 fffff800`03a1acc0 00000000`00000001 fffff880`00000000 : nt!KiRetireDpcList+0x277
fffff800`00b9cc40 00000000`00000000 : fffff800`00b9d000 fffff800`00b97000 fffff800`00b9cc00 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x5a

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_POWER_DOWN_cdrom_IMAGE_KSPrt64.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_POWER_DOWN_cdrom_IMAGE_KSPrt64.sys

ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM

FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:x64_0x9f_3_power_down_cdrom_image_ksprt64.sys

FAILURE_ID_HASH: {9256b14b-8e2e-0f96-dcd9-a08493409b2f}

---------

0: kd> !irp fffffa800a0931d0
Irp is active with 4 stacks 3 is current (= 0xfffffa800a093330)
No Mdl: No System Buffer: Thread 00000000: Irp stack trace.
cmd flg cl Device File Completion-Context
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-00000000

Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000

>[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa8006064e10 00000000 00000000-00000000 pending
\Driver\cdrom
Args: 00015400 00000001 00000004 00000003
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-fffffa8003f7e560

Args: 000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/346824-bsod-instead-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Every single time, I leave my computer to 'hibernate' or 'sleep', it restarts. This has been going on for days. It used to say 'Error: Driver disk failure'. I am not sure if it is the same error now.

Please help.

Thank you.

A:BSOD while in 'hibernate' or 'sleep'

Hi Eamane.

Can you try to update Intel? PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows 7 and let us know the results?

Also free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.

Code:
Irp is active with 5 stacks 3 is current (= 0xfffffa800663b3a0)

>[ 16, 2] 0 0 fffffa8005227050 00000000 00000000-00000000
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\NETwsw00.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NETwsw00.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NETwsw00.sys
\Driver\NETwNs64
Args: 00014400 00000000 00000004 00000002
[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa8004e687f0 00000000 fffff80004126200-fffffa8003f2ce30 Success Error Cancel pending
\Driver\vwifibus nt!PopSystemIrpCompletion
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-fffffa8003f2ce30

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313746-bsod-while-hibernate-sleep.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hey there,

I've seen a lot of threads like this one, but since it seems everyone has a different cause, I'm posting my info here

My laptop is about 3 weeks old
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits pre-installed

I'm sure it started happening after some update I did, or something I installed, since it wasn't happening on the first couple of weeks.

This error is sneeky... I'm not able to reproduce it every time I want.... It seems to only happen when It will make me most annoyed.

Attachment 1 is the error I get after it crashes, Attachment 2 is the most recent minidump thing, from earlier today.

Thanks for any help,

Dan

A:Sleep / Hibernate BSOD

if you require any additional information, please let me know.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/154948-sleep-hibernate-bsod.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi guys I hope you can help me with a very annoying problem For some time I have gotten the BSOD every time my laptop is going to sleep or hibernate This happens if i close when BSOD going to sleep/hibernate the lip if it automatically goes to sleep because of inactivity or if i press sleep hibernate What happens is my computer begins to shutdown the screen turns black for a loong time and then i get the BSOD and it crashes I have today tried to update every driver program i could find on the computer and Windows with no luck I have disabled sleep mode i power management but this problem is still very annoying since i have to leave my laptop turned on overnight is I m working on something that cannot be saved The Perflog is unfortunately in Danish since my OS is in Danish BSOD when going to sleep/hibernate but i hope you are still able to make some sense of it Kind regards Jacob Some basic info System Manufacturer Model Number Lenovo Thinkpad T Type BSOD when going to sleep/hibernate - W OS Windows ultimate x SP build BSOD when going to sleep/hibernate DANISH EDITION I think its an original install and full retail the IT guys at work installed the dualboot for me Both hardware and OS is less than one year old CPU Intel Core i M Ghz Motherboard Intel PCH QM Memory Gb DDR - SDRAM Graphics Card NVIDIA NVS M Mb ram Sound Card Conexant Smartaudio HD Monitor Displays Thinkpad Display Screen Resolution x Hard Drive Seagate ST AS Gb RPM Dual boot win xp amp windows Two partitions with Gb each

A:BSOD when going to sleep/hibernate

Hello,

Your Intel WiFi Link drivers are what's causing your computer to crash. Almost every single BSOD was the same. Please download the latest version from here.

I'm pretty sure that updating the driver will fix your problem. There are some drivers that could use updating and it never hurts to do that.

Code:
dc3d.sys Wed May 20 22:58:41 2009 (4A14C361)
Filter Driver for Identification of Microsoft Hardware Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Device Models - Microsoft IntelliType Pro / IntelliPoint - here

Code:
DzHDD64.sys Tue Nov 10 08:47:48 2009 (4AF96F04)
Lenovo Doze Mode HDD control - here

Code:
e1k62x64.sys Thu Jul 22 13:39:07 2010 (4C48823B)
Intel 82577LM Gigabit NIC - here

Code:
nvlddmkm.sys Mon Jun 28 00:08:34 2010 (4C282042)
Nvidia video card drivers - here

Partial summary of dumps

Code:
Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Debug session time: Wed Mar 30 08:14:54.321 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:38:17.803
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+4987d )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_c0000005
PROCESS_NAME: WinPhlash64.ex
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1E_c0000005_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+4987d
BaseBoardManufacturer = LENOVO
BaseBoardProduct = 4384W59
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Wed Mar 30 15:35:05.352 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:13:21.835
Probably caused by : pci.sys
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_NETwNs64_IMAGE_pci.sys
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Tue Mar 22 13:48:49.123 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 10:51:55.235
Debug session time: Tue Mar 22 02:52:12.737 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 14:39:53.221
Debug session time: Sun Mar 20 11:11:10.691 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 10:16:37.176
Debug session time: Fri Mar 18 13:13:59.459 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:21:36.942
Debug session time: Thu Mar 17 13:21:57.191 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 2 days 22:28:51.674
?????????... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/153979-bsod-when-going-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hello This is my first post in this Forum I hope I've posted it in the right place I very rarely need to use forums nearly always manage to sort out problems myself but this time I'm stumped My apologies for such a long to or BSOD Hibernate Sleep when trying question and for all the numbered bullet points but I hope they will help to clarify the issue My PC is a Dell Inspiron Desktop running Window Home Premium bit version The problem is BSOD when I try to go into hibernate or sleep mode Problems started immediately after some power glitches on April My PC was on but had shut down and restarted Now when I try to go into hibernate or sleep mode I get the dreaded BlueScreen BSOD is viewable for only a few seconds before PC reboots itself but it is just about long enough to see that it is reporting some malfunction associated with USB I have a USB-ISS Enhanced USB-I C Module purchased from Devantech in July This is a small board which BSOD when trying to Hibernate or Sleep implements a USB to I C interface It has worked perfectly up 'til now and in fact still appears to be working fine But it seems that the problem is related specifically this module because when this is unplugged and I try to go into hibernate or sleep mode I do NOT get BlueScreen The BlueScreen problem on hibernate sleep happens when the USB-ISS board is plugged into ANY USB port not just the one in use when power glitches occured Meanwhile BSOD when trying to Hibernate or Sleep the USB-ISS module is working normally As long as I don't try sleep or hibernate everything BSOD when trying to Hibernate or Sleep is fine Plugging USB-ISS module into an old Laptop there are no problems when I go into hibernate although drivers were not installed Although there is no BlueScreen when USB-ISS is removed there is now a malfunction which always occurs When I try to go into hibernate or sleep mode the PC but refuses to go into mode but just wakes up again after about secs I suspect damage to my PC due to the power glitches perhaps a diode or protection device has failed But I have run all the diagnostic test in Boot mode taking several hours and all tests PASS Is it possible that the USB circuitry in my PC has been damaged in such a way that a It always causes immediate wake-up from sleep or hibernate b When any USB port is connected to the USB-ISS board and only the USB-ISS board it causes a Blue Screen failure when attempting sleep or hibernate c The damage is such that it is not picked up by diagnostic tests b Implies that the USB-ISS module interface to USB is unique in some way compared with all other USB devices on my PC Or is it possible that it this a software fault -- seems unlikely to me I could restore backup from before the power glitches but strongly suspect this would not fix problem I have uploaded the captured zip file as per the instructions for a BSOD post ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Having described the problem at such length I wonder if anyone has come across anything like this or if anyone can offer any explanation for what is happening I'm very partial to using Hibernate -- I like to be able to switch on and have everything exactly as it was If there is no simple fix I guess I'll have to get used to life without it If anyone can offer any advice many thanks

A:BSOD when trying to Hibernate or Sleep

Code:
BugCheck FE, {4, fffffa80057414a0, fffffa80041fec10, fffffa8005d86010}
Probably caused by : usbser.sys ( usbser!RestartNotifyRead+cb )

---------
Hi KenA.

Disable USB Selective Suspend.
USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off

Upload the list of all the third party drivers Using NirSoft DriverView :
Download and execute Driverview
View > Hide Microsoft Drivers
Edit > Select all
File > Save Selected Items
In the Save dialog, Set the path to desktop, Put "Driverview" in the name field, and save.
Zip the .txt file and upload it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/329019-bsod-when-trying-hibernate-sleep.html
Relevancy 70.52%

as above computer has also been feeling sluggish despite low CPU hibernate! BSOD Sleep Can't + + Can't mem usage respectively no suspicious services running in the background BSOD usually occurs when i resume from sleep hibernation there are also selective flashing purple pixels usually found on very light grey background - problem seems to disappear after i switch from DVI to VGA cable - so BSOD + Can't Sleep + Can't hibernate! i assume this is a separate cable problem com went through complete defrag on o amp o still sluggish did complete AV scan using NOD v nothing found did memtest for BSOD + Can't Sleep + Can't hibernate! hours straight - Errors found did GPU stress test on my GT passed did scandsk and hdd check from manufacturer nothing found too system specs intel e kingston gb ddr ramXFX GT Gb x Gb Western Digital SATAII Enhance W PSUWHAT else can it be please help me thanks BSOD details as follows Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA EEE E BCP FFFFF F C C BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem ATTACHED IN THIS THREAD MINIDUMP ZIP C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users test AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xmlRead our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt

A:BSOD + Can't Sleep + Can't hibernate!

The first thing I notice is bluescreen when in Sleep, hibernate mode. Desktops IMO are not better hardware configured to these windows power saving feature compared to laptops/notebook/netbook. Yo do have a minimum PSU for your system specs. and it might also be a factor. But overall, I would not lean on desktops running on sleep or hibernate for any cause. Wait for other suggestions from the experts.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/440854/bsod-cant-sleep-cant-hibernate/
Relevancy 70.52%

Hey,
I've got a new ASUS gaming laptop with W7 64-bit OEM and I've been getting a few BSOD errors while bringing my laptop out of sleep/hibernate. Its not always but its often enough to be a nuisance. My drivers are all up to date so I'm really confused as to what can be causing this, any help would be appreciated, I've attached the dump and system health files below
Thanks

A:BSOD on sleep or hibernate

Quote: Originally Posted by RoboAwesome

Hey,
I've got a new ASUS gaming laptop with W7 64-bit OEM and I've been getting a few BSOD errors while bringing my laptop out of sleep/hibernate. Its not always but its often enough to be a nuisance. My drivers are all up to date so I'm really confused as to what can be causing this, any help would be appreciated, I've attached the dump and system health files below
Thanks

Related to iastor.sys. Re-install newest version available then update to SP-1

How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads

Please run the update readiness tool and then update to SP-1
Ensure you install the correct 64 or 32 bit option for your system)
Download the System Update Readiness Tool (64bit)
Download the System Update Readiness Tool (32bit)
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/205917-bsod-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi.

Here are the requested pieces of info:

My OS: Windows 7
-x86
-full retail version

My Laptop:
-Dell D820 about 3 years old
-OS is relatively new (~1 month old) installed when I got a new hard drive.

BSOD info:
-Happens when I try to "Sleep" or "Hibernate"
-Screen goes dark but the laptop is still on for about 5-10 mins until it shuts off
-On next reboot, I'm told that there's been a BSOD

A:BSOD when Sleep/Hibernate

Quote: Originally Posted by hawkz

Hi.

Here are the requested pieces of info:

My OS: Windows 7
-x86
-full retail version

My Laptop:
-Dell D820 about 3 years old
-OS is relatively new (~1 month old) installed when I got a new hard drive.

BSOD info:
-Happens when I try to "Sleep" or "Hibernate"
-Screen goes dark but the laptop is still on for about 5-10 mins until it shuts off
-On next reboot, I'm told that there's been a BSOD

In an effort to expedite a response I did three (random)of the crashes. They all point to your File name: netw5v32.sys. Author:Intel Corporation. Production:Intel? Wireless WiFi Link. I would suspect the others do as well. The actual cause is the device taking too long to respond. That is usually a driver issue and they are the easiest to check and repair.

I would download the newest possible driver and install it.

Let us know if the BSOD's continue and if they do upload the DMP files to us

Thanks and good luck

Ken

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\072110-17752-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

DbsSplayTreeRangeMap::Add: ignoring zero-sized range at ?ffffffff`82b2cad4?
Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16539.x86fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x82a06000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82b4e810
Debug session time: Wed Jul 21 03:57:59.224 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:27:38.377
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: 00000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time
Arg2: 89e4fb60, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: 82b2cae0, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: 9c1cb258, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netw5v32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for netw5v32.sys

IRP_ADDRESS: 9c1cb258

DEVICE_OBJECT: 89fc0028

DRIVER_OBJECT: 8a7a1810

IMAGE_NAME: netw5v32.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4c0406d7

MODULE_NAME: netw5v32

FAULTING_MODULE: 93613000 netw5v32

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 82a42054 to 82ae2d10

STACK_TEXT:
82b2ca94 82a42054 0000009f 00000003 89e4fb60 nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x1e
82b2cb00 82a418e8 82b2cba0 00000000 82b39280 nt!PopCheckIrpWatchdog+0x1f5
82b2cb38 82a7004d 82b47a20 00000000 6f9c15c1 nt!PopCheckForIdleness+0x73
82b2cb7c 82a6fff1 82b2fd20 82b2cca8 00000001 nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x50
82b2cc68 82a6feae 82b2fd20 82b2cca8 00000000 nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0x101
82b2ccdc 82a6e20e 0008aa21 a1231030 82b39280 nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x25c
82b2cd20 82a6e038 00000000 0000000e 00000000 nt!KiRetireDpcList+0xcb
82b2cd24 00000000 0000000e 0000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/99060-bsod-when-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hey I'm having some real problems with my new laptop It seems every time I try to put it on Sleep mode Hibernate or even Shut Down that it takes forever then goes to a Blue Screen and restarts itself Now Sd/sleep/hibernate On Bsod recently it has been letting me put it in Sleep or Hibernate but only once per 'BSOD cycle' A blurry-texted BSOD will come up and say Bsod On Sd/sleep/hibernate something about Power State Failure and the BIOS and then it'll restart I did recently update my BIOS because HP sent out 'a Bsod On Sd/sleep/hibernate critcal BIOS update for all HP notebooks' but that only seems to have made the problem worse because before I very rarely got the BSOD But just last night I was only on my web-browser accidentally clicked a wrong link and I got Bsod On Sd/sleep/hibernate a blue screen So it seems it's not just at shut-down I tried to use the Windows Solution and applied their hotfix but it only seems to work some of the time What's going on here I checked the Problems folder and it seems I now have two different problems The info for shut-down problem Problem Event Name BlueScreenOS Version Locale ID BCCode fBCP BCP A BCP FDF BCP F B OS Version Service Pack Product The info for random BSOD during Net surfing Problem Event Name BlueScreenOS Version Locale ID BCCode eBCP C BCP CE BBCP A A CBCP OS Version Service Pack Product Server information dc a - - b - - b bComputer info Model HP Pavilion dv Processor AMD Turion X Mobile Technology GhzOS Windows Vista Home Premium -bitRAM MBHD GB

A:Bsod On Sd/sleep/hibernate

It sounds like it could be a bad or unverified driver. But just last night I was only on my web-browser, accidentally clicked a wrong link, and I got a blue screenWhat kind of 'wrong' link? (Some antivirus filters can also cause a blue screen)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/123810/bsod-on-sdsleephibernate/
Relevancy 70.52%

Hey guys, newbie here, but any help you might have would be awesome.

I've been having an issue with my PC for the last few weeks where it crashes on sleep or hibernate and when it returns, it says it's recovered from a BSOD. Pretty bizarre- I wasn't having this before, but after looking around seemingly a few others are having similar issues.

I've followed the BSOD instructions in my zip file- any chance anyone can help at all

Big Thanks!

- Windows 7 x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes- fresh install
- an OEM or full retail version? Retail version
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? Less than a year
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) Same as PC

Relevancy 70.52%

Hi,

Whenever I do the 'Hibernate' or 'Sleep' function, a BSOD would appear and it would shut down. I have attached the SF file. I have restored the computer to previous states. But still this problem happens everytime.

Thanks for any help.

A:BSOD while in 'hibernate' or 'sleep'

Hello .

The dumps appear to be caused by an old driver but I also see a mix of online security oriented
software that might prove to be troublesome, but for now let's focus on the wireless driver.

Code:
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa800412da10, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80000b9c3d8, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800481d010, The blocked IRP

Code:
!DevExt fffffa800412db60
PDO Extension, Bus 0x9, Device 0, Function 0.
DevObj 0xfffffa800412da10 Parent FDO DevExt 0xfffffa80040c0e00
Device State = PciStarted
Vendor ID 8086 (INTEL) Device ID 008A
Subsystem Vendor ID 8086 (INTEL) Subsystem ID 5325
Header Type 0, Class Base/Sub 02/80 (Network Controller/'Other')
Programming Interface: 00, Revision: 34, IntPin: 01, RawLine 00
Possible Decodes ((cmd & 7) = 7): BMI
Capabilities: Ptr=c8, power msi express
Express capabilities: (OS controlled)
Logical Device Power State: D0
Device Wake Level: D3

Code:
008A = Intel Centrino Wireless-N1030
ServiceName is "NETwNs64"

Code:
!irp fffffa800481d010
Irp is active with 5 stacks 3 is current (= 0xfffffa800481d170)

>[ 16, 2] 0 0 fffffa80051e3050 00000000 00000000-00000000
\Driver\NETwNs64
Args: 00015500 00000000 00000005 00000003
[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa80050917f0 00000000 fffff8000412a200-fffffa80064f1d70
Success Error Cancel pending

Code:
lmvm NETwNs64
start end module name
fffff880`056f8000 fffff880`05f7e000 NETwNs64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: NETwNs64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\NETwNs64.sys
Image name: NETwNs64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Aug 04 03:28:26 2011
Driver Reference Table - NETwNs64.sys
Please update the driver using this online utility.
Intel? Driver Update Utility
Do you have any firewall software or other internet intercepting software that
might cause an issue?
As I mentioned above I noticed you have installed:
Panda Anti-Virus.
SecureW2.
McAfee Siteadvisor.
Trusteer Rapport.
This seems like a time bomb combination to me.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/307970-bsod-while-hibernate-sleep.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Please somebody help me. I've already updated my video card drivers and th problem persists.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32 retail
Last Instalation of OS 1 month
Laptop 2 months

Thank you very much....

A:BSOD after resuming from sleep/hibernate

Hi, msansone; and welcome to the forums. I looked at five dumps and all five blame RTSTOR.SYS for the crash.

Quote:
RTSTOR.SYS Wed Oct 24 22:08:17 2007 - Realtek High-Speed USB Media Card ReaderRealtek

This driver is way out of date. Try to update it from Reltek. If you cannot update the driver, uninstall the card reader; it is obsolete and not compatible with Win 7.

I also find two other obsolete drivers loaded on your system. Older drivers can and do cause BSOD's with Win 7. Update these drivers.

Quote:
sisagpx.sys Wed Jan 24 02:01:26 2007 - SiS NT AGP Filter belongs to SiS (R) NT AGP Filter for Windows XP by Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation. This is an XP driver. Update this driver http://www.sis.com/download/

srvkp.sys Thu Mar 20 07:22:12 2008 - SiS VGA Driver Managerbelongs to the software SiSkp or SiS (R) WindowsXP Display Manager by Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation. http://www.sis.com/download/

Take care of these three drivers, reboot and let's see how your system does.

Code:
Built by: 7600.16617.x86fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x82811000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82959810
Debug session time: Wed Nov 3 11:38:16.296 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:54:56.980
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
1: kd> !Analyze
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000007E, {c0000046, 828518f8, b3cdfba4, b3cdf8d4}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTSTOR.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTSTOR.SYS
Probably caused by : RTSTOR.SYS ( RTSTOR+5be8 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Some common problems are exception code 0x80000003. This means a hard
coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted
/NODEBUG. This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have
hardcoded breakpoints in retail code, but ...
If this happens, make sure a debugger gets connected, and the
system is booted /DEBUG. This will let us see why this breakpoint is
happening.
Arguments:
Arg1: c0000046, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 828518f8, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: b3cdfba4, Exception Record Address
Arg4: b3cdf8d4, Context Record Address

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000046 - An attempt to release a mutant object was made by a thread that was not the owner of the mutant object.

FAULTING_IP:
nt!KeReleaseMutant+215
828518f8 cc int 3

EXCEPTION_RECORD: b3cdfba4... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/123015-bsod-after-resuming-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I have an Asus G74 Laptop which is running great except when I put it to sleep. Originally it would reboot while the lid was closed ( could hear the boot music). So when I would open the lid I would get pc encountered error send info to Microsoft dialog. So I reinstalled Win 8 pro 64 and now It seems to sleep ok until I try to wake it up, nothing happens I have to hard boot it. Then I get the error. Zip file enclosed. I would really like to be able to use the sleep feature.

Thanks Dave

A:BSOD related to sleep/hibernate

Your BIOS dates from 2011. Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any BIOS updates available for your system. Also check the readme file to see if they apply to the problems that you are having. Please be advised that flashing the BIOS is a very unforgiving process - and one mistake can physically damage your motherboard.

We've seen a number of BSOD issues with SSD's. Here's the information that I've compiled so far:

There's not a whole bunch available to test SSD's. The "easiest" test is to remove the SSD, install a platter-based hard drive, install Windows and test for stability that way.

Here's some suggestions:
- Update the SSD's firmware to the latest available version (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
- Update the motherboard controllers drivers to the latest available version from the controller manufacturer (NOT the mobo manufacturer unless you can't find any on the controller manufacturer's website). Be sure to update ALL controllers on the motherboard! I STRONGLY suggest not using controller drivers older than mid-2012 with SSD's.
- Slow the memory (RAM) down to the next slower speed (I've only seen one person who claimed that this worked for them).
- Use any manufacturer's utilities that you may have. If you don't have any, then try this free one (I haven't used it myself): Crystal Dew World
....NOTE: Recently (Nov 2011) we had BSOD issues with the Marvell 91xx controller and an SSD. You may have to switch controllers also.
- Replace the SSD with a platter based hard drive and see if that stops the BSOD's. If it does, then it's likely that there's a problem with the SSD OR an incompatibility with your system.
06 Dec 2011 - This post tends to confirm issues with certain SSD chipsets and certain controllers - [SOLVED] cant find the cause of BSOD F4 - Tech Support Forum
05 Jan 2013 - very interesting post about difficulties with the Marvell controllers even when not connected to the SSD drives: https://www.eightforums.com/bsod-cra...tml#post169956
27 Feb 2013 - I'm starting to see much better reliability with SSD's using current (mid-2012 and later) storage drivers. I have withdrawn my objections to using these devices in everyday systems.

This device has a problem:

PS/2 Compatible Mouse ACPI\SYN0A17\4&A2CAAC4&0 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.

If you're using a USB mouse, it's safe to ignore this error message.

Only one BSOD error message in the WER section of MSINFO32. It points to a hardware error - most likely in the hard drive/SSD.
After following the info on the SSD above, then run these free diagnostics on ALL hard drives: Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure Also, as you have time, please run the rest of the hardware diagnostics here: Hardware Diagnostics
My son's each have G74's and both have had video card problems.

I suspect a hardware issue here, but there's plenty of issues involving drivers (which can either be driver problems - or hardware problems). If your hard drive and SSD pass all the tests, then start on these driver "fixes":

Uninstall the older CD/DVD program that uses PxHlpa64.sys

Scan for malware. Free scans listed here: Free Online AntiMalware Resources

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 2 05:13:26 2009 (4A4C7A36)
LENOVO ATK Hotkey ATK0101 ACPI UTILITY
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASMMAP64.sys

PxHlpa64.sys Tue Oct 20 14:08:42 2009 (4ADDFCAA)
Sonic CD/DVD driver (used by many different CD/DVD programs)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PxHlpa64.sys

HECIx64.sys ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/22667-bsod-related-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Experiencing BSOD randomly but frequently enough to be annoying after waking the laptop up from hibernating or sleeping. All that happens is the screen goes black and a forcefull reboot is required, i am only informed about the BSOD after restarting. I have noticed several people have this problem but solutions are varied. any help would be appreciated.

I'm running Win 7x86 Ultimate full retail installed 2 years ago on a 4 year old Acer Aspire 5735 which had Vista originally.

A:Random BSOD after hibernate/sleep on Win 7

I'm having issues opening these dumps in WinDbg, is anyone else? When I open them, this is all it says afterwards:

Quote:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Icarus\Downloads\Debugged BSODs\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\021712-28501-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Built by: 7600.20826.x86fre.win7_ldr.101026-1502
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x82c0f000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82d58890
Debug session time: Fri Feb 17 02:40:11.972 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 2:13:00.938
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols

After that, nothing happens.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/215247-random-bsod-after-hibernate-sleep-win-7-a.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi there,

I am getting a BSOD on Sleep and Hibernate on my Dell Vostro 1520 Laptop.

Details:
? OS -Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64
? What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7 Professional SP1
? OS: OEM pre-installed on system
? Age of system (hardware): 2 years
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 2 years (no reinstalls)
? CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 (with 8GB RAM)
? Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 9300GS
? MotherBoard: Vostro 1520 BIOS version Ver. 1.00PARTTBLd
? Power Supply: Internal Laptop

My suspicion is that it is the RealTek network driver as the cause of the crashes, but I don't know how to confirm that :)

I've followed the steps indicated on your help page and have attached a zip with the output from Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2 and System Health Report.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!

Cheers,
Slerbal

A:[SOLVED] BSOD on Sleep and Hibernate

Hello,

It seems that the VirtualBox network adapter is causing the problem. Try changing the adapter for your virtual machine to NAT or Bridged. I can't remember which setting uses that particular driver, so just switch it to "the other".

When done, go into Device Manager and disable the VBox adapter.

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Debug session time: Tue Nov 22 15:06:17.155 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 8:57:24.841
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VBoxNetFlt.sys
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_IMAGE_ntkrnlmp
BiosReleaseDate = 01/14/2010
SystemProductName = Vostro 1520
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sun Nov 20 18:53:00.052 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 5:00:48.258
Debug session time: Sat Nov 19 13:29:52.639 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 4 days 23:27:27.324
Debug session time: Sun Nov 13 21:17:57.409 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:50:24.095
Debug session time: Mon Nov 7 17:34:21.524 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 8 days 8:49:40.327

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-on-sleep-and-hibernate-614427.html
Relevancy 69.66%

(scroll down to problem)
Hi, I'm DeanP; new to Vistax64. Experienced with Computers, not a geek. Would be best to share my thoughts and experiences to Vistax64.

Problem starts here....
Whenever I put my computer into sleep mode, after 10 minutes... it started making beeping sounds (approx. 5 seconds) and then it would restart the computer (comes back to the VAIO title screen, the beeping sound stopped when the VAIO title screen appears).

I didn't see the BSOD, but after booting into Windows. Windows Problems Reports and Solutions told me that there was a Bsod during sleep mode. I searched the problem on Microsoft and I downloaded the HotFix File for it. But it didn't help with the BsOD.

Did a clean install because I thought I would had a corrupt installation; still didn't help.

Any information on getting this problem fixed?
Thanks

Regards,
Dean P

~~ No Viruses - I checked the system with Norton 360, AVG Home Edition and Microsoft Security Essentials.

A:BSOD in Sleep or Hibernate Mode

you May have faulty drivers have you checked VAIO website for the drivers for your computer?

Hope This Helps,
Josh

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/281695-bsod-sleep-hibernate-mode.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi,

I've bought new laptop, installed fresh windows but get many bsod.

I run disk check (Check your hard disk for errors in Windows 7) and memory check (Diagnosing memory problems on your computer), every thing is OK.

All dump file are in this archive:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...75804A53F8!107
+ 2 first file (061213-7082-01, 061413-7862-01): I go away more than 15 minutes, my laptop goes to sleep, when I come back and turn it on, it shows bsod.
+ 3 next files: I checked my drivers with verifier.exe, After some test, I detect that bluetooth driver has error, it causes bsod each time my laptop restart (with verifier.exe). I removed this driver.
+ last file (061613-11481-01): happended 5 minutes ago, it alo crashes after waking up from sleep. The chrome is up to date (Version 27.0.1453.110 m).

More Info: I install windows on the second drive (SSD).

Update: I run SF_Diagnostic_Tool and upload result here.

A:BSOD after wake up from sleep/hibernate

When storage and network fail together, we must to see more information before conclude anything. Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294158-bsod-after-wake-up-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello, I am getting a consistent BSOD when resuming from sleep or hibernate, within 10 seconds. Here are my specs:

Windows 7 64-bit
Not original, installed through retail disc
System is 2 years old
OS installation was on 9/14/2011 at 4:54:45 PM

Attached perfmon and BSOD tool output.

BlueScreenView reports "032312-18579-01.dmp 3/23/2012 5:17:04 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a 00000001`004400d0 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff800`032cfbb3 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+7cd40 NT Kernel & System Microsoft? Windows? Operating System Microsoft Corporation 6.1.7601.17727 (win7sp1_gdr.111118-2330) x64 ntoskrnl.exe+7cd40 C:\Windows\Minidump\032312-18579-01.dmp 8 15 7601 262,144
"

A:BSOD when waking from sleep & hibernate

Boot into Advanced Boot Options and choose the Last Known Good Configuration option. This should start Windows with the last known registry and driver options that worked.

Enable Driver Verifier. Enabling this should hopefully crash your system and then point to the faulty driver that is causing problems. However before you do, it is advised that you create a system restore point and backup first.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Make sure all Windows updates are installed including the latest Service Pack.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/220983-bsod-when-waking-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi,
My computer shows the BSoD when exiting Sleep mode and Hibernate mode too.
I have attached the SF file.
Thanks for your help.
B?ryl.

A:BSoD after sleep and hibernate mode

Sorry but I see no attachment.
Could you upload it again?

And, welcome to the forum.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/249741-bsod-after-sleep-hibernate-mode.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi,
I am currently experiencing a BSOD after I put my computer into hibernate/sleep mode.
Model: U46E-BAL6 ASUS

After I restart my computer, the windows crash report says the problem lies in my

080712-18283-01.dmp

I have attached the "Seven Forums" compressed file below

Thanks

A:BSOD after hibernate/sleep mode

Welcome
Your reports are in agreement. The cause is your Wi-Fi driver. Go to Intel Website and update
Netwns64.sys file descriptionProductname:Intel? Wireless WiFi Link Adapter Description:Intel? Wireless WiFi Link Driver Company:Intel Corporation File size:Various

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245154-bsod-after-hibernate-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Every time I close my laptop lid (or manually try to enter Sleep or Hibernate mode) my laptop won't re-awaken. When I cycle the power, it tells me that it recovered from an error, details mention a BSOD, so here I am. It's been working fine for months, problem started about two weeks ago, but I can't think of any reason why that would be the case.

Laptop is a HP TouchSmart tm2t
-x64
-original was Windows 7 Home, my brother upgraded it for me to Ultimate
-full retail, I believe
-Laptop is about 6 months old
-OS was installed just after I got it

Thanks!

Edit: Forgot perfmon. Attached.

A:BSOD upon sleep/hibernate for laptop

Update your Wireless adapter drivers Intel? Driver Update Utility

Code:
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8004fbaa20, fffff8000435d518, fffffa800a36f010}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NETw5s64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NETw5s64.sys
Probably caused by : NETw5s64.sys
Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done: DuplexSecure - Downloads
You can use MagicDisc as an alternative.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/130937-bsod-upon-sleep-hibernate-laptop.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Dell Latitude D630
Windows 7 Ultimate x86

Every time after sleep or hibernate, it either freezes/hangs or BSOD crashes.
BSOD about 1/4 of the time, freeze/hang 3/4 of the time.
Usually runs okay for a short time immediately upon waking from sleep/hibernate, ranging from ~2 seconds to ~1 minute, with 5-10 seconds being most common.

Only been happening for about 1 or 2 weeks, and I can't think of anything that I changed immediately prior to it starting.

Thanks.

A:BSOD/freeze after sleep/hibernate

Perfmon reports issues with the Bonjour service and the iPod service. Please uninstall all Apple software from the system and see if that helps. Feel free to reinstall it after we're finished troubleshooting.

Perfmon reports issues with the Microsoft Security Essentials dynamic update drivers. Please uninstall and then reinstall Microsoft Security Essentials and see if that helps.

Only running the memory dumps from 2011, those from 2010 are from a long time ago and probably don't relate to this issue.

OLDER DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
- Please update these drivers from the device manufacturer's website - or uninstall/remove them from your system. Reference links included below.
- DO NOT use Windows Update or the Update Drivers function of Device Manager.
- Please feel free to post back about any drivers that you are having difficulty locating.
- Windows Update exceptions may be noted below for Windows drivers:

Quote:

Code:

VSTDPV3.SYS Wed Oct 15 20:32:04 2008 (48F68B84)
VSTCNXT3.SYS Wed Oct 15 20:29:13 2008 (48F68AD9)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:19:01 2010 (4BA3A3F5)
vmbus.sys Sat Nov 20 04:14:58 2010 (4CE79192)
winhv.sys Sat Nov 20 03:38:15 2010 (4CE788F7)
SCDEmu.SYS Mon Apr 12 04:44:34 2010 (4BC2DD72)
MpFilter.sys Tue Sep 14 17:23:59 2010 (4C8FE7EF)
VSTAZL3.SYS Wed Oct 15 20:30:03 2008 (48F68B0B)
nvlddmkm.sys Fri Oct 08 02:52:05 2010 (4CAEBF95)
nvBridge.kmd Fri Oct 08 02:50:24 2010 (4CAEBF30)
netw5v32.sys Thu Mar 26 12:10:37 2009 (49CBA8FD)
b57nd60x.sys Sun Apr 26 07:15:34 2009 (49F44256)
Apfiltr.sys Mon Jun 25 05:53:10 2007 (467F9086)
GEARAspiWDM.sys Mon May 18 08:16:53 2009 (4A1151B5)
windrvr6.sys Wed Sep 02 08:14:07 2009 (4A9E618F)
sniffer.sys Fri Feb 08 21:20:17 2002 (3C648761)
MpNWMon.sys Tue Sep 14 17:23:50 2010 (4C8FE7E6)
npf.sys Fri Jun 25 12:47:37 2010 (4C24DDA9)
MpKslbfe09194.sys Tue Mar 30 22:06:14 2010 (4BB2AE16)
NisDrvWFP.sys Tue Sep 14 17:24:12 2010 (4C8FE7FC)
MpKsl47b1404c.sys Tue Mar 30 22:06:14 2010 (4BB2AE16)

http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#VSTDPV3.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#VSTCNXT3.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#vmbus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#winhv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#SCDEmu.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#MpFilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#VSTAZL3.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#nvlddmkm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#nvBridge.kmd
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#netw5v32.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#b57nd60x.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#Apfiltr.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#GEARAspiWDM.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#windrvr6.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#sniffer.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#MpNWMon.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#npf.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#NisDrvWFP.sys

If fixing the above drivers doesn't work (especially the one from 2002), then please run Driver Verifier according to these directions:

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "N... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/149562-bsod-freeze-after-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello! I have BSODs after waking my computer up. Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.1. Waking from hibernate generates Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. Waking from sleep generates mostly IRQ NOT EQUAL. Could you please help? Thanks!

A:BSOD waking from sleep or hibernate

There is no crash dump in the uploaded zip.

Make it sure that windows records a minidump at BSOD. Follow BSOD Minidump - Configure to Create in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums.

Then wait for another BSOD, and then upload another log.

Dont run any disc cleanup tool before uploading another log.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/41620-bsod-waking-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.66%
A:BSOD when going to sleep/hibernate (Windows 8.1)

Uninstall VMWare. The drivers are ancient:

vmci VMware vmci Kernel 8/14/2009 2:29:14 PM
vmkbd2 VMware kbd2 Kernel 8/14/2009 4:32:41 PM
VMnetAdapter VMware Virtual Etherne Kernel 5/22/2008 3:33:07 AM
VMnetBridge VMware Bridge Protocol Kernel 5/22/2008 3:33:38 AM
VMnetuserif VMware Network Applica Kernel 8/14/2009 3:12:07 PM
vmx86 VMware vmx86 Kernel 8/14/2009 4:59:39 PM

Uninstall (probably to Intel SmartConnect):

tap0901 TAP-Win32 Adapter V9 Kernel 8/19/2010 3:07:37 PM

Update or uninstall:

HTCAND32 HTC Device Driver Kernel 10/26/2009 1:54:24 AM

Update Management Engine from Intel.com:

MEI Intel(R) Management En Kernel 9/22/2011 9:38:35 AM

Update or uninstall:

PTUMLBUS PTUML USB Composite De Kernel 9/21/2012 1:08:45 AM
PTUMLCVsp PANTECH UML290 Connect Kernel 9/21/2012 1:09:19 AM
PTUMLMdm PANTECH UML290 Kernel 9/21/2012 1:09:03 AM
PTUMLNET61 PANTECH UML290 WWAN (N Kernel 9/21/2012 1:11:14 AM
PTUMLNVsp PANTECH UML290 NMEA Po Kernel 9/21/2012 1:09:32 AM
PTUMLRMNET PANTECH UML290 RMNET S Kernel 9/21/2012 1:12:11 AM
PTUMLVsp PANTECH UML290 Diagnos Kernel 9/21/2012 1:11:40 AM

Update if possible:

SNP2UVC USB2.0 PC Camera (SNP2 Kernel 11/19/2012 7:02:00 PM

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/41633-bsod-when-going-sleep-hibernate-windows-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Have been dealing with this BSOD for a week now the only time it occurs is after the computer is awoken from sleep hibernate Originally thought it was due to bad drivers or drivers needing to be updated Decided to do a complete reformat and clean install of windows and drivers After the reformat system ran fine for two days and then got another BSOD today after awaking Hibernate BSOD i After CPU Sleep from wake the CPU from sleep hibernate so far i haven't seen any performance losses or had any BSOD s during normal operation or during game play i have been only able to get the system to blue screen after it is awoken from sleep every BSOD has BSOD After i wake CPU from Hibernate Sleep given a different STOP Code So i have decided to post the dumps for some help Attachment Attachment Attachment System Specs are CPU-Intel I - GHz MOBO- ASUS P X PRO Ram- CORSAIR Dominator Platinum GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR Hard drives-OCZ Vertex VTX - SAT - G quot GB SATA III BSOD After i wake CPU from Hibernate Sleep MLC Internal Solid State Drive SSD Primary Drive Western Digital TB Caviar Black SATA Internal Hard Drive Secondary Graphics Card- GIGABYTE GV-N OC- GD GeForce GTX GB -bit GDDR PSU- CORSAIR HX Series HX W ATX V EPS V Optical Drive- ASUS DRW- B ST BLK B AS Black SATA X DVD Burner Operating System is Windows ultimate bit Any help would be appreciated Thanks Byrdman

A:BSOD After i wake CPU from Hibernate Sleep

Please "Grab All" and post a new zip: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

We need all the files for best analysis.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/295015-bsod-after-i-wake-cpu-hibernate-sleep.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello all I have a Asus G VW-BBK laptop Processor is an Intel Core i - QM with GB of ram Video card is an Nvidia Geforce GTX M with GB of ram For the most part it seems to run like a champ except when it goes to sleep or hibernates Sometimes it will successfully do both and wake up without an issue Most times the external mouse will turn off and go unresponsive and hitting anything on the keyboard doesn't work I've attempted to research this issue for some days and it seems to happen more than I realized but I going after mode sleep or into hibernate. BSOD see no solution that has worked yet I've updated the video drivers and it still happens It BSOD after going into sleep mode or hibernate. doesn't matter if the lid is closed or not by the way if it idles for let's say minutes it goes to sleep then I have to hit the power button to restart While it doesn't take forever to reboot and get things going again as you can see this can become very annoying Kernel power seems to come up whenever I get it going again in the event viewer log Anyhow here are the dump files and such thank you

A:BSOD after going into sleep mode or hibernate.

Security App
Crashes indicate Kaspersky being a possible cause. Remove Kaspersky and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials to see if it provides more stability. Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software

Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes are recommended from a strict BSOD perspective. They do not cause blue screens on the system as other AV products do.

Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

Warning
DO NOT start the free trial of MalwareBytes, unselect that option when prompted.

Tip
Make full scans with both separately.

Start up
Keep less stuff at the start-up. Only anti-virus, this helps avoid driver conflicts and improves time to log in to windows.

Troubleshoot a Problem by Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7 or Vista
How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7

Daemon Tools/Alcohol %

Code:
sptd.sys Sun Aug 19 03:05:38 2012 (503003A2)
Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although we have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions). Please uninstall the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): DuplexSecure - FAQ

As an alternative, many people recommend the use of Total Mounter or Magic ISO

Atheros Driver

Code:
athrx.sys Wed Nov 23 12:36:21 2011 (4ECC9465)
If its wireless, match your device from here:
ATHEROS Wireless drivers for Windows

If its not a wireless, match your device from here:
ATHEROS Network drivers for Windows

Asus Charger Driver is known to cause BSOD's on the windows 7 system, please uninstall this software and drivers with Revo Uninstaller.

Code:
AiCharger.sys Fri Sep 23 08:04:40 2011 (4E7BE938)

Tip
Revo Uninstaller
Download and install Revo Uninstaller free from here: Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Opt for "Advanced Mode" and uninstall the software (also delete the leftover registry entries).

Basic checks:
Please run these tests and report back the results

1. SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption - SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
2. Disk check for errors on the hard drive - How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7
3. Troubleshoot applications by a clean boot - Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
4. Memtest86+ paying close attention to part 3 - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
5. Hard drive test from HDD mfg website - Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/291323-bsod-after-going-into-sleep-mode-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hey, Notebook vostro 3500 try to go from sleep to hibernate, but always do BSOD.
Unfortunately it goes in my backpack

Files are included.

A:BSOD in backpack when it go from sleep to hibernate.

Code:
BugCheck 9F, {4, 258, fffffa800a8cfb50, fffff800066ce510}

Implicit thread is now fffffa80`0a8cfb50
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PnpBugcheckPowerTimeout+76 )

Code:
0: kd> lmvm iaStor
start end module name
fffff880`01a12000 fffff880`01c1c000 iaStor T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: iaStor.sys
Image path: iaStor.sys
Image name: iaStor.sys
Timestamp: Thu Mar 04 02:51:31 2010 (4B8F2033)
CheckSum: 0008BE3A
ImageSize: 0020A000
Your Intel Rapid Storage driver is rather outdated and causing problems, please install this most stable driver:Intel? Rapid Storage Technology (Intel? RST) RAID Driver

Code:
0: kd> lmvm intelppm
start end module name
fffff880`04de4000 fffff880`04dfa000 intelppm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: intelppm.sys
Image path: intelppm.sys
Image name: intelppm.sys
Timestamp: Tue Jul 14 00:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)
CheckSum: 0000F4EC
ImageSize: 00016000
You may want to update your chipset driver, which seems to be outdated and causing problems:Intel? Driver Update Utility

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/286130-bsod-backpack-when-go-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi!

I've a clevo m570MU laptop and I've intalled windows 8 x64, dual booting (with windows 7 x64 on the other internal disk partition).

Everything is fine with windows 8 but I cannot get it to hibernate. I've read that it could be the "ENE SD card drivers" and so I uninstalled it. Also, that it could be the drivers of the motherboard and I updated them.

I had no luck with these. I've also read that some Dell laptops are getting bios updates to solve same type of issues, but my laptop is old and so I don't believe it will happen. I've attached the info of my laptop.
Does anyone have an idea how to solve the issue? I've attached the minidumps!
Thanks in advance

A:BSOD everytime I hibernate and sometimes on sleep

Welcome
Your reports seem to be consistent. The problem is a driver. Go to the appropriate website and update driver

Esd7sk.sys file description
Productname:
ENE PCI Secure Digital / MMC Card Reader Driver
Description:
ENE PCI Secure Digital / MMC Card Reader Driver
Company:
ENE Technology Inc.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/11987-bsod-everytime-i-hibernate-sometimes-sleep.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I sometimes get a failure from either Corrupt Page or Memory Management after returning from either sleep mode or hibernate. Always caused by ntoskrnl.exe+142940. I wonder if it might be caused by my trying to log in too soon and the different threads running before memory has completed it's refresh.

Please note I really don't believe that there is a problem with the ram in my PC because Linux Mint has never reported a problem.

Rob.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/63396-bsod-immediately-after-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi, please

Help with BSOD on my laptop when I hibernate and Sleep only by cable network.
When I stay at home by wifi i don't have any problems.

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x64 ?
- Original System
- OEM or full retail version?
- Product Full

- What is the age of system (hardware)? 6 months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 1 month

Attached files here.

A:Windows 7 x64 - BSOD on Hibernate and Sleep

STOP 0x0000009F: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Usual causes: Device driver

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp2_Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2[1].zip\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\092210-24429-01.dmp]
DbsSplayTreeRangeMap::Add: ignoring zero-sized range at ?fffff800`043174c0?
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a09000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c46e50
Debug session time: Tue Sep 21 16:12:37.710 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:29:16.023
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8004e1ba20, fffff800043174d8, fffffa800608e010}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1y62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1y62x64.sys
Probably caused by : e1y62x64.sys
---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8004e1ba20, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff800043174d8, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800608e010, The blocked IRP
Debugging Details:
------------------

IRP_ADDRESS: fffffa800608e010
DEVICE_OBJECT: fffffa800606f050
DRIVER_OBJECT: fffffa8005f10a10
IMAGE_NAME: e1y62x64.sys
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4a32fdfa
MODULE_NAME: e1y62x64
FAULTING_MODULE: fffff88005387000 e1y62x64
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002ae8273 to fffff80002a79740
STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`04317488 fffff800`02ae8273 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`04e1ba20 fffff800`043174d8 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`04317490 fffff800`02a8529e : fffff800`043175c0 fffff800`043175c0 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x292b0
fffff800`04317530 fffff800`02a84dd6 : fffff880`025f8a90 fffff880`025f8a90 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x66
fffff800`043175a0 fffff800`02a854be : 0000000c`7870537e fffff800`04317c18 00000000`00053d24 fffff800`02bf6708 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0xc6
fffff800`04317bf0 fffff800`02a84cb7 : 00000003`66d1c2cb 00000003`00053d24 00000003`66d1c25d 00000000`00000024 : nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x1be
fffff800`04317c90 fffff800`02a81eea : fffff800`02bf3e80 fffff800`02c01c40 00000000`00000001 fffff880`00000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/112925-windows-7-x64-bsod-hibernate-sleep.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Heyy

I'm having trouble getting my laptop to wake up properly. Sometimes it works just fine and at other times it crashes.
I've reinstalled several times, contacted Asus (they said to reinstal) doesn't work...
The BSOD is always a C2. I think it has something to do with Nvidia Optimus that is installed in my laptop.

I hope someone can help me, cuz i'm unable to fix it

Thanks in advance,
TD092854

Is Windows 7 . . .- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
x64- the original installed OS on the system?
Original OS- an OEM or full retail version?
OEM- OEM = came pre-installed on system- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer - What is the age of system (hardware)?
About 4 months- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?)
About 1.5 months. I did do a recovery.

A:BSOD after waking up from sleep or hibernate

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/140068-bsod-after-waking-up-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello,

So I am stumped I have searched the net over and over. So I have come here for some advice.

Win 7
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
-- x64
- the original installed OS on the system?
-- 32 bit vista
- an OEM or full retail version?
-- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)?
-- 1 1/2 years or so
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?)
-- First Install of 7, trying to avoid a new install (11 JAN 11 for install)

I had read something about Biometrics being an issue, found Hot Fix from MS, that didnt work
then un-installed the biometrics device completly and didnt stop the crashes.

updated all of my drivers.

tried a registry cleaner...

I dont know whats up.

It was happening prior to an install of 8 gigs of RAM 3 before.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I am at a loss.
Thank you
Mike

A:Seven BSOD Shutdown, Hibernate or sleep

Hi 2bz2p,

Your dump files from the last few days all indicate Memory Corruption.

Suggest to run Memtest86+ overnight.RAM - How to Test with Memtest86+Also See:Guide to using Memtest86+I'm looking for outdated drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/139857-seven-bsod-shutdown-hibernate-sleep.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello everyone. For the past few weeks my HP notebook (elitebook 8470P) will not go to sleep or hibernate. When I attempt to do so, it will hang with the screen off for a sporadic amount of time, before getting a BSOD and shutting down. I have removed any recent drivers and installed applications, but cannot figure out whats going on (also have limited time since I am out of the state attending a training class). Any help would be greatly appreciated! See logs attached.

A:HP Notebook will not sleep / hibernate. BSOD.

Hi. . .Please run - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/Regards. . .jcgriff2

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/584473/hp-notebook-will-not-sleep-hibernate-bsod/
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi,
I hope I have done this right!
I have a Dell Studio XPS 1647, bought new about 1 year ago. I have not reinstalled the OS, which is OEM Windows 7 Professional, x64, but it is fully updated.
The hardware has not been modified - processor is Intel i5, M540 @ 2.53 GHz. It has 8gb RAM.
Although the System Health Report says no anti-virus, I am running Avira Premium Suite.
I'm getting random BSODs on hibernating or sleep. Can't identify any cause, but it's been happening for about 5 months.
Thanks for any help!
BK

A:BSOD on Sleep/Hibernate - random

hi ortho and welcome to SF
It looks like those crashes occured ever since you got that computer (the oldest dmp is from May16th 2010)
All crashes(except 3 old ones) point at bcmwl664.sys as a probable cause. That's your Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter - Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-Card driver.
you could try to get an updated driver here: Broadcom.com - Downloads & Support

But there is also a chance of Avira causing the problems
I suggest if the driver update doesn't solve the problem you remove Avira with this tool
Avira AntiVir Removal Tool - Download
and replace it with this one for the time being
Anti-Malware, Virus, Spyware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8007aff060, fffff80000ba2748, fffffa800af42320}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avfwim.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avfwim.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avfwim.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl664.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl664.sys
Probably caused by : bcmwl664.sys

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8007aff060, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80000ba2748, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800af42320, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------

IRP_ADDRESS: fffffa800af42320

DEVICE_OBJECT: fffffa800a4c3050

DRIVER_OBJECT: fffffa800a49d380

IMAGE_NAME: bcmwl664.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4a53ec10

MODULE_NAME: bcmwl664

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff88005a66000 bcmwl664

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff8000310ab52 to fffff8000309e640

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00ba26f8 fffff800`0310ab52 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`07aff060 fffff800`00ba2748 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00ba2700 fffff800`030aa062 : fffff800`00ba2830 fffff800`00ba2830 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x34a90
fffff800`00ba27a0 fffff800`030a9f06 : fffff800`03238300 00000000`008bca1d 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x66
fffff800`00ba2810 fffff800`030a9dee : 0000014c`c0c6f9c0 fffff800`00ba2e88 00000000`008bca1d fffff800`03213628 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0xc6
fffff800`00ba2e60 fffff800`030a9bd7 : fffffa80`0a6fcbc2 fffffa80`008bca1d 00000000`00000000 00000000`0000001d : nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x1be
fffff800`00ba2f00 fffff800`030a1165 : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0a5157b0 00000000`00000000 fffff880`018c9a00 : nt!KiRetireDpcList+0x277
fffff800`00ba2fb0 fffff800`030a0f7c : fffff800`03638460 fffff880`06f35240 fffff800`03638460 fffff880`00000000 : nt!KxRetireDpcList+0x5
fffff880`06f35190 ff... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/161183-bsod-sleep-hibernate-random.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Firstly some context I had Windows Pro that came with my laptop upgraded to Windows sometime last year after its release but kept getting BSOD error when coming out of sleep hibernate After much effort on BSOD sleep/hibernate of out Coming trying to fix trying things I saw on these forums and other places nothing helped and after one too many crashes I decided to use the restore feature that came with my laptop to restore to factory settings I went back to Win Pro and had no problems BSOD Coming out of sleep/hibernate everything went fine Recently I found my old Windows installer disk and decided to try again did BSOD Coming out of sleep/hibernate a clean install installed all updates to BSOD Coming out of sleep/hibernate date getting same error as before BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error on wake from sleep hibernate EVERY time I ran sfc exe scannow no issues Used Windows Memory Diagnostic no issues Used Chkdsk no issues trying again just to be sure Used driver reviver to update all drivers so everything should be in order on that end Dumps attached Thanks for the help in advance Attachment

A:BSOD Coming out of sleep/hibernate

Hi Cero21 & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analysed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-

Code:
**************************Tue Dec 2 00:43:07.882 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\SysnativeBSODApps\120114-33968-01.dmp]

Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (2 procs) Free x64

Built by: 9600.17328.amd64fre.winblue_r3.140827-1500

System Uptime: 0 days 1:24:03.855

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atapi.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atapi.sys

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+c27920 )

BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc003d8220, ffffffffc000000e, 3039d860, fffff8007b044920}
BugCheck Info: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)

Arguments:
Arg1: fffff6fc003d8220, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: ffffffffc000000e, error status (normally i/o status code)
Arg3: 000000003039d860, current process (virtual address for lock type 3, or PTE)
Arg4: fffff8007b044920, virtual address that could not be in-paged (or PTE contents if arg1 is a PTE address)
DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardware

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7a_c000000e

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7a_c000000e_atikmdag+c27920

BIOS Version F.49

BIOS Release Date 12/25/2012

Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard

Product Name HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC

**************************Mon Dec 1 13:58:51.811 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\SysnativeBSODApps\120114-51984-01.dmp]

System Uptime: 0 days 4:14:45.786

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+3177f )

BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fac0080078, ffffffffc000000e, 2e45b880, fffff5801000fbf8}

Arguments:
Arg1: fffff6fac0080078, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: ffffffffc000000e, error status (normally i/o status code)
Arg3: 000000002e45b880, current process (virtual address for lock type 3, or PTE)
Arg4: fffff5801000fbf8, virtual address that could not be in-paged (or PTE contents if arg1 is a PTE address)
DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardware

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7a_c000000e

PROCESS_NAME: wininit.exe

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7a_c000000e_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_

BIOS Version F.49

BIOS Release Date 12/25/2012

Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard

Product Name HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC

**************************Mon Dec 1 09:36:16.504 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\SysnativeBSODApps\113014-56968-01.dmp]

System Uptime: 0 days 1:28:34.483

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bowser.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys

Probably caused by : memory_corruption

BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc005320c8, ffffffffc000000e, b8e860, fffff800a6419000}

Arguments:
Arg1: fffff6fc005320c8, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE add... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/57863-bsod-coming-out-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.66%

hello all here is the problem I am getting on this HP dv - laptop with Win home premium quot Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed quot on the bluescreen The laptop usually starts up fine from a cold start sleep BSOD hibernate or recovering from however last time it did not problem has occurred ever since receiving this laptop sealed refurbished from HP things I have tried updating ATI driver uninstalling HP programs except for driveguard ran the diagnostic tools for HD and memory SFC SCANNOW things I'm about to try uninstalling and reinstalling ATI driver updating BIOS more sfc scannow attempts since I just read to do it up to times unrelated I think but this laptop also came with the escape key not working also the mouse cursor jumps around randomly when typing even after disabling tap and scroll options in the synaptics config I'll have to buy a keyboard on ebay for and hope it works but better than sending BSOD recovering from sleep or hibernate it BSOD recovering from sleep or hibernate in - if I even could since they won't update the warranty even though I bought it and tried to get help from them nice job HP anyway any help is greatly appreciated I've spent many frustrating hours on google

A:BSOD recovering from sleep or hibernate

Hello Vantau.

Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Daemon Tools at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Also, you are having a display/graphics related error.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa80082b8010, fffff88002d44410, 0, 2}

Unable to load image atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+9410 )

---------
Update your ATI/AMD display driver.
You can get it from the link in our forum, Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7, or you may go to AMD Graphics Driver and Software and opt for Automatically Detect and Install the appropriate driver for your card.

During installation, you may opt for advanced installation, and install the display driver only, not the Catalyst Control Center.

Then follow it: STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/276754-bsod-recovering-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi all,

For the past month or so, I have been getting "Windows recovered from an unexpected shutdown" when turning my laptop back on from hibernate/sleep. Using BluescreenView I get the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error caused by ntoskrnl.exe. From my Googling, it seems that ntoskrnl.exe is just a catch-all for another driver misbehaving, and I can't find out which one it is.

I have updated my onboard graphics, graphics card, chipset, Wifi/ethernet, BIOS, and mousepad drivers with the most updated I could fine, but this problem is still happening. After I updated my onboard graphics + graphics card, the problem seemed to go away for a week, but now it's back. The only difference being the Caused By Address in Bluescreen view says "ntoskrnl.exe+770aa" now versus "ntoskrnl.exe+78a8a" before.

Thanks for your help.

A:BSOD after resuming from hibernate/sleep

The driver to the Qualcomm Atheros AR5B97 Wireless Network Adapter has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time; and apparently that is causing the BSODs.

Code:
fffff880`0319e9b8 fffff880`0514cc54Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ts_athwx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ts_athwx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ts_athwx.sys
ts_athwx+0x100c54
the driver is the latest.

Code:
Image name: athrx.sys
Timestamp: Fri Mar 06 09:02:23 2015 (54F91FC7)
So there is no adequate reason for it other than a conflict with the driver to ar5416 chip, Atheros AR5008 Wireless Network Adapter Service 7.7 (c:\windows\system32\drivers\ts_athwx.sys).

I think you dont you the Atheros AR5008 now, so uninstall the driver for it, and see how the computer runs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/374668-bsod-after-resuming-hibernate-sleep.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I've been using Windows 7 on my laptop for over a year now with little to no problems, decide to finally take the dive into Windows 8. The installation runs smoothly, and everything seems perfect up until I tried to come out of sleep mode. Whenever I try to come out of either sleep or Hibernate it starts to awaken then I get the BSOD, stating "Your PC ran into a problem it couldn't handle, and now it needs to restart "
After following the instructions to search "Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error", and finding answers that didn't work for me, I'm here now, months later, sad, tired and in need of this being fixed

TL;DR
Switched to Windows 8 (then to 8.1) from 7, BSOD when coming out of sleep/hibernate. Please help

A:BSOD when coming out of Sleep/Hibernate after upgrade to 8

No memory dumps in the uploaded reports, please do this:

Upload Dump Files:
NOTE: If using a disk cleaning utility, please stop using it while we are troubleshooting your issues.

If you don't have anything in that folder, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP. If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service. Then post the link to it in your topic so that we can download it.

Also, search your entire hard drive for files ending in .dmp, .mdmp, and .hdmp. Zip up any that you find and upload them with your next post.

Then, follow the directions here to set your system for Minidumps (much smaller than the MEMORY.DMP file): Set MiniDumpMore info on dump file options here: Overview of memory dump file options for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2

The BSOD error codes in the WER section of MSINFO32 show STOP 0x7A BSOD's - these point to hardware or software problems (see the "Usual causes" section of this link: BSOD Index )
The NTStatus codes show that the error was because the system couldn't find/see the device (most likely the hard drive)

For starters:

At work we start all repairs with a set of diagnostics. Often they find problems that weren't even expected. It's a waste of time to try to fix software on a system that has hardware problems.
Please try these free diagnostics for starters: Initial Hardware Diagnostics
Also, please ensure that you have ALL available Windows Updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Post back with the results of the diagnostics and we'll move on from there.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/34931-bsod-when-coming-out-sleep-hibernate-after-upgrade-8-a.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Windows 7 Professional x64
Dell Vostro 3560

BSOD seems to be caused when leaving the computer for a while - so perhaps when it tries to sleep or hibernate. The laptop is a relatively new one, less than a year old.

Any ideas what is causing this?

SF file is timsparks_C.zip

Thanks,

Tim

A:BSOD on new laptop - seems to be triggered by 'sleep' or 'hibernate'

Code:
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8004aa0a10, fffff80000b9c3d8, fffffa8008007bd0}

Code:
0: kd> !irp fffffa8008007bd0
Irp is active with 5 stacks 3 is current (= 0xfffffa8008007d30)

>[ 16, 2] 0 0 fffffa8007791050 00000000 00000000-00000000
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
\Driver\athr
[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa8007486e10 00000000 fffff80002cc2200-fffffa80042540d0 Success Error Cancel pending
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-fffffa80042540d0

Code:
0: kd> lmvm athrx
start end module name
fffff880`050fe000 fffff880`053b3000 athrx T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: athrx.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys
Timestamp: Wed Mar 21 13:42:59 2012 (4F69DAE3)
CheckSum: 002B829C
ImageSize: 002B5000
Update your Dell Wireless 1703 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz), this uses a Atheros chipset, check the Dell Support page for any updates.

Remove:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security
Trend Micro is known to cause BSODs in some cases, but more importantly can cause many network problems. Here's the Trend Micro Removal Tool.

Remove:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\AVG
AVG is a known cause of BSODs with Windows 7, it's best to remove this program using the official AVG Removal Tool, and then install and run full scans with these free and proven alternatives:

Install and perform full scans with:Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download
Microsoft Security Essentials | Protect against viruses, spyware, and other malware

Information
Remember to install the free version of Malwarebytes not the free trail; untick the free trial box during installation. MSE is the most lightweight and compatible with the Windows 7 operating system

You can also view this thread for a complete free and lightweight security protection combination:Good and Free system security combination.
Reduce the number of programs at startup, to avoid any driver or program conflicts:Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Startup Programs - Change

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/288640-bsod-new-laptop-seems-triggered-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I've been getting random(ish) BSOD. I first noticed them when installing/updating Star Wars: TOR, but have since had it happen when trying to update other games too. Had few in the past (only owned laptop for roughly 2 months) but seems to be increasing in frequency. Thought they may be tied to when it tries to sleep, but disabled it going to sleep in the power settings and it still BSOD.

I welcome all advice/help.

Thanks.

A:BSOD maybe tied to sleep/hibernate, otherwise random.

Is there any reason that you've turned SecureBoot off?

Is there any reason that you haven't installed Win8.1 yet?
If not, go to the Windows Store (the Store tile in the Start Screen) and install it. It should be the first choice.
If it's not there, download the update from here and install it: Update is available that prepares Windows 8 and Windows RT-based computers for the update to Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.1 RT
Reboot and the 8.1 Update will be the first thing that you see in the Store.

Only 127 Windows Updates installed. Most Win8 systems have 160 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

There are a number of Live Kernel Events in the WER section of MSINFO32,
Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog))
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility: HWMonitor CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

If you're overclocking, please stop the overclock while we're troubleshooting. Feel free to resume the overclock once the system has been stabilized.

Processor may be overclocked!
Expected Frequency: 1900
Actual Frequency: 2395
Overclock Ratio: 1.26053

Out of 10 memory dumps there were 8 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers)
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

You can get a head start on the hardware diagnostics if you'd like - they are located here: Hardware Diagnostics

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

Do not remove this one, only update it:
ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 2 05:13:26 2009 (4A4C7A36)
LENOVO ATK Hotkey ATK0101 ACPI UTILITY (also found in Asus systems)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASMMAP64.sys

Do not remove this one, only update it:
atkwmiacpi64.sys Tue Sep 6 21:44:52 2011 (4E66CC94)
ATK WMIACPI Utility
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atkwmiacpi64.sys

OK to remove this one if you can't find an update:
AiCharger.sys Thu Sep 22 22:04:40 2011 (4E7BE938)
Asus Charger Driver [br] Likely BSOD cause - haven't seen recently (15Jan2013)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiCharger.sys

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics. Let us know the results and we can move on from there.

Analysis:

Code:
**************************Sat Mar 8 21:32:04.079 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\030814-9296-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (4 procs) Free x64
B... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/42335-bsod-maybe-tied-sleep-hibernate-otherwise-random.html
Relevancy 69.23%
Relevancy 69.23%

Oh boy could I do with some help please I've tried updating as many DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE sleep hibernate on BSOD shut-down, - or drivers as I can but I'm getting nowhere BSOD every time I shut-down or sleep or hibernate Problem signature Problem Event BSOD on shut-down, sleep or hibernate - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP BCP D BCP AE BCP BE OS Version Service Pack Product WhoCrashed reports that - On Tue GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt xDEE C Bugcheck code x F x xFFFFFFFF D xFFFFFFFF AE xFFFFFFFF BE Error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time

A:BSOD on shut-down, sleep or hibernate - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Welcome

Your dumps are not loading. Please make sure you're following the bsod posting instructions correctly then upload the dumps again to your next post.

STOP 0x0000009F: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE : Usual causes: Device driver
Please deselect all items except your antivirus software by performing a clean start up
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Uninstall Comodo Internet Security while we troubleshoot the problems with your computer and replace with MSE
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Please try uploading your dumps again

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/252273-bsod-shut-down-sleep-hibernate-driver_power_state_failure.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hello Guys I am getting Random BSOD in my Lenovo y500 at mostly sleep/hibernate/shutdown. I Know this is caused by Some driver but dont know which driver. I have attached SF tool files. Please take a look and say which driver is causing BSOD.

A:DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Random BSOD at sleep/hibernate

Hi Ariftwister,

I have analyzed your DUMP files and they are pointing towards = "BTFILTER.SYS" which is the Atheros Bluetooth Driver Package. In the driver list, there is mention of Microsoft Bluetooth package as well, hence I would suggest you to Uninstall the Atheros Bluetooth Driver Package.

============== MORE INFO =============

The Dump files have an error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) with a bug check code of 9F. This means that an Input/Output Request packet has been blocked due to some faulty driver. The IRP packet was sent but was not returned with proper output and hence the bugcheck.

[spoiler]

0: kd> !analyze -v*******************************************************************************
* Bugcheck Analysis *
A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.
Arguments:
Arg2: ffffe00005253060, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80081d36840, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7 and higher, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: ffffe000064afbd0, The blocked IRP
Debugging Details:
------------------

IMAGE_NAME: usbhub.sys
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 5215f839
MODULE_NAME: usbhub
FAULTING_MODULE: fffff80001ecf000 usbhub
ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.16384 (debuggers(dbg).130821-1623) amd64fre
DPC_STACK_BASE: FFFFF80081D3DFB0
STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`81d36808 fffff800`802081a6 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 ffffe000`05253060 fffff800`81d36840 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`81d36810 fffff800`802080c6 : ffffe000`06dd36e0 fffff131`5ebc6501 00000000`00000002 fffff800`8006da04 : nt!PopIrpWatchdogBugcheck+0xde
fffff800`81d36870 fffff800`800bef64 : ffffe000`06dd3718 fffff800`81d36939 ffffe000`06dd3758 00000000`00000002 : nt!PopIrpWatchdog+0x32
fffff800`81d368c0 fffff800`800bf478 : 00000000`00000001 ffffe000`0a4f7328 fffff800`802ff180 fffff800`80303760 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0x1d8
fffff800`81d369a0 fffff800`8011b478 : fffff800`802ff180 00000000`0020b55a 00000000`006ef797 00000000`006ef7af : nt!KiExpireTimerTable+0x218
fffff800`81d36a40 fffff800`8006babc : ffffe000`00000000 00001f80`00000001 000001bb`de5fb8f6 00000000`00000002 : nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x148
fffff800`81d36af0 fffff800`801627ea : fffff800`802ff180 fffff800`802ff180 00000000`001a3fc0 fffff800`80357a80 : nt!KiRetireDpcList+0x19c
fffff800`81d36c60 00000000`00000000 : fffff800`81d37000 fffff800`81d31000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x5a

IMAGE_VERSION: 6.3.9600.16384
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_btfilter_IMAGE_usbhub.sys
BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_btfilter_IMAGE_usbhub.sys
ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM
FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:0x9f_3_btfilter_image_usbhub.sys
FAILURE_ID_HASH: {e32271a1-eb13-6913-1626-4c8d704b5d5a}
---------
0: kd> !irp ffffe000064afbd0
Irp is active with 12 stacks 11 is current (= 0xffffe000064aff70)
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/44496-driver_power_state_failure-random-bsod-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I bought a refurbished lenovo u410 with windows 8 back in september, but in the past week every time it goes into sleep or hibernation mode I get a BSOD with Driver_Power_State_Failure. Any help in identifying the problem would be greatly appreciated!

A:BSOD when waking from sleep/hibernate mode

Update your drivers to the latest, Win8.1 version from the Lenovo website ( Lenovo Support - Drivers & Software (US) )
In particular, update this one (it's at the bottom of the Chipset section - and under the Storage section): Intel Rapid Start Technology Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad U310, U310 Touch, U410, U410 Touch

LhdX64.sys Mon Jan 11 10:06:58 2010 (4B4B3E92)
Lenovo HD Disk Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LhdX64.sys
FYI - I was unable to find an update for this - so don't worry about it overmuch for now.

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Analysis:

Code:
**************************Mon Nov 11 15:16:39.326 2013 (UTC - 5:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\111113-26953-01.dmp]
Built by: 9600.16404.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.130913-2141
System Uptime:0 days 13:06:46.184
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for partmgr.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys
Probably caused by :iaStorA.sys
BugCheck 9F, {3, ffffe00000fc37f0, fffff80252d91840, ffffe0000337f010}
Arguments:
Arg2: ffffe00000fc37f0, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80252d91840, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: ffffe0000337f010, The blocked IRP
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_POWER_DOWN_IMAGE_iaStorA.sys
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz"
MaxSpeed: 1700
CurrentSpeed: 1696
BIOS Version 65CN89WW
BIOS Release Date 09/04/2012
Manufacturer LENOVO
Product Name IdeaPad U410
**************************Mon Nov 11 01:40:11.315 2013 (UTC - 5:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\111113-25812-01.dmp]
Built by: 9600.16404.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.130913-2141
System Uptime:0 days 0:48:02.174
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for partmgr.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys
Probably caused by :iaStorA.sys
BugCheck 9F, {3, ffffe00000fa1060, ffffd00020786840, ffffe00003381840}
Arguments:
Arg2: ffffe00000fa1060, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: ffffd00020786840, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: ffffe00003381840, The blocked IRP
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_POWER_DOWN_IMAGE_iaStorA.sys
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz"
MaxSpeed: 1700
CurrentSpeed: 1696
BIOS Version 65CN89WW
BIOS Release Date 09/04/2012
Manufacturer LENOVO
Product Name IdeaPad U410
????????????????????????????????... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/35321-bsod-when-waking-sleep-hibernate-mode.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hello I have been starting to receive BSODs occasionally when I put my laptop into sleep mode hibernation or when my computer wakes up from sleep to transition into hibernation mode They only happen once every few days but when they do it is often without my knowledge leaving the laptop to become very very hot in my bag from running with a BSOD until its battery dies I am not sure what is causing this but I have attached both of the proper diagnostic zip files The stop code it usually gives my is x F with the message DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE I have tried updating all of my drivers for on BSOD Stop: 0x0000009F sleep/hibernate my computer--paying especial attention to the ones involving power state--and have found that they were all already up to date as far as I could see My Laptop is a Lenovo Y with an BSOD on sleep/hibernate Stop: 0x0000009F Intel i - QM running Windows Home Premium x with GB of DDR BSOD on sleep/hibernate Stop: 0x0000009F RAM and a TB RPM HDD Any advice would be very much appreciated Thank you

A:BSOD on sleep/hibernate Stop: 0x0000009F

You have Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0.4651
KIS/KAV has been known to cause 0x9F BSOD on certain wifi cards, primarily Intel Wifi.

I'd recommend uninstalling KIS and reinstalling the latest version from their website, I believe is KIS 15.0.1.415

The actual BSOD log reports that vmnetadapter.sys, VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter Driver, was the cause; however I still believe that it could be a bug in KIS/KAV NDIS filter being evil and crashing VMware's virtual driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/354232-bsod-sleep-hibernate-stop-0x0000009f.html
Relevancy 69.23%
A:BSOD + shutdown when entering sleep/hibernate

Code:
Nombre de host: SERVIDOR
Nombre del sistema operativo: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Versi?n del sistema operativo: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Compilaci?n 7601
Fabricante del sistema operativo: Microsoft Corporation
Configuraci?n del sistema operativo: Estaci?n de trabajo independiente
Tipo de compilaci?n del sistema operativo: Multiprocessor Free
Propiedad de: FARMACIA
Organizaci?n registrada:
Id. del producto: 00426-OEM-8992662-00400
Since you are using a Dell OEM installation of Windows, try updating the Dell system drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/333573-bsod-shutdown-when-entering-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.23%

i have bsods when the laptop is going to sleep or hibernate. from what i've analyzed the crashdumps myself with windbg, there's some driver that hangs at handling an IRP. i don't have symbol files on this system, so windbg didnt tell me what driver is that.

attached are my minidumps. can someone have a quick look at the most recent ones and tell me what driver(s) causes the problem?

A:bsod when going to sleep/hibernate on asus k53e

Hello vv75.

It is caused by Atheros network adapter driver.

Code:
!irp fffffa800bb2dc10
Irp is active with 5 stacks 3 is current (= 0xfffffa800bb2dd70)

>[ 16, 2] 0 0 fffffa800a898050 00000000 00000000-00000000
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ndis.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ndis.sys
\Driver\athr
Which is an old one.

Code:
lmvm athrx
start end module name
fffff880`05480000 fffff880`0572a000 athrx T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: athrx.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys
Timestamp: Tue Oct 04 12:19:29 2011 (4E8AAC79)
CheckSum: 002B1FA7
ImageSize: 002AA000
Update it from ATHEROS drivers for Microsoft Windows (Atheros?????)

Free up the startup.
Click on the Start button
Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the “Startup” tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept the restart.
Uninstall the programs:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\ASUS Public:Start Menu\Programs\ASUS Public
Start Menu\Programs\ASUS Utility Public:Start Menu\Programs\ASUS Utility Public
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/268343-bsod-when-going-sleep-hibernate-asus-k53e.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I have been trying to figure this out for awhile now.  Any time I try to shutdown my computer, put it to sleep or hibernate it just hangs then crashes.  I have tried different video drivers, Windows updates and lots of searching around.  I do have an SSD drive with the operating system and a few apps and a secondary platter drive for storage and other apps.  I think it has something to do with that setup and also a driver. 

I am new to this forum so please let me know what other information I can provide.  For some reason I cannot paste into the forum post so I am attaching my BlueScreenView BSOD output and a link to my Speccy profile.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

A:Windows 8.1 cannot shutdown, sleep or hibernate, BSOD

Suggest you go back to using Windows 8.  Only way that 8.1 is not going to work properly, is if you did not install the device drivers for the computer.  Your Speccy is garbage.  Suggest you go to your computer or motherboard manufacturer's website and see if they have Windows 8 device drivers available.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509851/windows-81-cannot-shutdown-sleep-or-hibernate-bsod/
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi,

After a sleep or hibernate and logging in, I have a black screen that windows reported a blue screen later. Could you help finding the problem?

- x64
- The original installed OS on the system
- DELL OEM version
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 1 week
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 1 week

Thank you in advance!

A:[BSOD] Blue screen after sleep/hibernate

Quote: Originally Posted by dongnold

Hi,

After a sleep or hibernate and logging in, I have a black screen that windows reported a blue screen later. Could you help finding the problem?

- x64
- The original installed OS on the system
- DELL OEM version
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 1 week
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 1 week

Thank you in advance!

"It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception.

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps Let us know if you need help STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/178896-bsod-blue-screen-after-sleep-hibernate.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I just installed 32-bit windows 7 on my laptop and everything is fine except whenever i put it in sleep or hibernate, there is a crash and it restarts after a BSOD.

Here are some details from the log. I'm also attaching the dump analysis (TSF_Vista_Support zipped folder). Any help will be appreciated.

Problem signature
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Extra information about the problem
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 853D05A0
BCP3: 82B6BAE0
BCP4: 85D0FEC0
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
Bucket ID: 0x9F_3_IMAGE_tunnel.sys

A:windows 7 BSOD & crash in sleep and hibernate

Likely to be networking drivers

The Windows Debugging Tools aren't able to access symbols for your operating system files - so that makes debugging them difficult if not impossible.

Please do the following:
- activate/register/validate the Windows installation
- run sfc.exe /scannow to replace any problem files
- If that doesn't fix it, then wipe and reinstall Windows
- don't use "leaked"/torrent builds

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-7-bsod-and-crash-in-sleep-and-hibernate-462385.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi,

I am searching for couple of days and I am stuck.
Can anyone please help me with this ?

? OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? Win 8.1 pro
? x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?64
? What was original installed OS on system? 8.0
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? retail
? Age of system (hardware) 1 week
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 1 week

Attached are the files.

Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2.zip
PerfMon20131001-000003.zip

The IRQ error minidump is from driver verifier.