Windows Support Forum

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800BF878F8, 0x0, 0x0)

Q: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800BF878F8, 0x0, 0x0)

Hi guys I've read through the instructions and hope to submit this correctly I've ran the SFDT and the output is attached Below is my dump info I look forward to any assistance you can provide and I greatly appreciate your effort to help the community These forums are awesome Also this has been happening randomly mostly just while browsing websites never really the same site or anything that I've been 0x0) 0x0, 0x124 0xFFFFFA800BF878F8, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (0x0, able to deduce Using Firefox Additionally WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800BF878F8, 0x0, 0x0) I play lots of video games some of which are heavy on graphics and I don't recall a BSOD occurring while WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800BF878F8, 0x0, 0x0) doing that It's usually when I'm doing hardly nothing Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Wed AM your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp uptime This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlmp exe nt WheapCreateLiveTriageDump x C Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFA BF F x x Error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Bug check description This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture WHEA This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem This problem might be caused by a thermal issue The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800BF878F8, 0x0, 0x0)

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800BF878F8, 0x0, 0x0)

FWIW, it's happened again this afternoon. i can provide another SFDT report if needed. Thanks again!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306924-whea_uncorrectable_error-0x124-0x0-0xfffffa800bf878f8-0x0-0x0.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Okay My computer build has been running perfectly for awhile I have BSOD random lockups 0x124, and a MSI n platinum MOBO and the thing doesn t seem to like gigbytes of RAM or it might be the fact that it doesn t like sticks I put in another set of - - - BSOD 0x124, and random lockups TWIN XMS to boost my system to GB Well now I sometimes get random freezes or lockups on my computer where nothing BSOD 0x124, and random lockups will respond My ram runs at the clock speeds for the slower ones - - - which was the speed of my last pair of TWINXMS I wonder if it s caused by having sticks or having GBs I m tempted to buy a set of x gb sticks but I don t want to invest unless I KNOW it will work I have tried running sticks of the - - - variety but the computer froze up within minutes of getting to windows on XP and vista My specs are MSI p n platinum i SLI Intel Q WD caviar SATA HD EVGA GTS Creative X-fi Xtremegamer Windows Vista Home Premium bit SP Corsair twinXMS x gb - - - Corsair twinxms x gb - - - nbsp

A:BSOD 0x124, and random lockups

If u are running a 32bit OS 4 gigs of mem. will give no increase of anything over 2 gigs of mem. & with u placing the slower mem. in all will run slower.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-0x124-and-random-lockups.112714/
Relevancy 40.42%

I am having a heck of a time trying to figure out why my Vista machine is crashing fairly regularly I went through the sticky items and the website mentioned and still have not been able to figure it out I have switched out the processor memory sound card and hard drive and am still having issues I have finally setup WinDgb WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR again, again and and came up with the read out a full dump below from the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR again, and again debugger I have no antivirus on this machine and only have the windows firewall It is basically a fairly fresh install that is not used for anything except as a media machine There is no events in the log system right before the last BSOD but there is a WHEA event shortly after reboot that may or may not help is below I notice a fair amount of these looking back thru the log There is also a CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT minidump in there too I am beginning to think it might be an issue with the board I am not sure but I don t think it has ever had a different video card in it and it does have a couple of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR again, and again tuner cards in it Any help or advice would greatly be appreciated It looks like my minidump files are not so mini they are over the attachement size Below is the main part of a full dump file -------------------------------------- WHEA-logger event A corrected hardware error occurred Error Source Corrected Machine Check Error Type Bus Interconnect Error Processor ID Valid Yes Processor ID x Bank WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR again, and again Number Transaction Type N A Processor Participation Local node originated the request Request Type Generic Error Memory Io Memory Memory Hierarchy Level Level WinDbg Results WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg MCA ASSERT Arg fffffa c e Address of WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg b High bits of MCi STATUS MSR for the MCA bank that had the error Arg Low bits of MCi STATUS MSR for the MCA bank that had the error Debugging Details ------------------ WHEA ERROR RECORD errrec fffffa c e BUGCHECK STR x GenuineIntel DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL f STACK TEXT STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME hardware IMAGE NAME hardware DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel Followup MachineOwner nbsp

A:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR again, and again

Is this a self-build? If so, are the components all in the MS approved-for Vista list? If not, could be the reason, Vista is picky it seems. Alternatives are check for latest bios update, chipset driver updates. Next most likely problem is indeed a fault m/b

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/whea_uncorrectable_error-again-and-again.109666/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi everyone and thanks in advance for your help I'm running windows on an Alienware laptop I bought exactly year ago WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD suddenly it started BSODing once per day while gaming it happened times in the last days OS - Windows x Original OS was win ultimate I upgraded to W a couple of days ago but the problem was already present on W in particular the w BSOD did show the stop code x OS full retail the laptop is year old OS is hours old CPU intel i - MQ Video Card Nvidia GeForce GTX M System Manufacturer Dell Model Alienware quot mid After reading a lot of threads on this forum I BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR decided to install Speccy and check temperatures to give more infos about the system the first time I launched Speccy I suddenly got BSOD again showing the following error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA cpuz x sys After rebooting I tried again and Speccy worked withoud any trouble idle processor temperature - Thanks SO MUCH for helping out with this

A:BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

I don't really know if the following informations could be helpful:
tonight I disabled overclocking from the BIOS (alienware comes overclocked by factory)
I then did 5 hours of hardcore gaming checking the temperatures:
CPU went to 83?c
GPU went to 91?c
no BSOD took place for the whole gaming session

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-whea_uncorrectable_error-1029609.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi First time here as many I think so Hello again First of all I'm French well excuse me for my sadly bad english I've seen many BSOD marked as answered so I'm trying here 'cause I've exhausted all my skills Bug Description Before wiping win BSOD and freeze time to time on on 0x124 [SOLVED] BSOD Steam/Game WebBrowsing log on screen Steam Description Always BSOD hal dll hal x A B After wiping Win - BSOD on The Witcher only [SOLVED] BSOD 0x124 on Steam/Game game reinstalled almost everytime same same moment same moment And everytime on Steam in any game description Clicking on game video charging sec and freeze or BSOD Background I have performed a new Windows Ultimate x SP installation days ago and still nothing What [SOLVED] BSOD 0x124 on Steam/Game I have tried - MemTest with solo memory and with both memory - OCCT for GPU CPU Power Supply - Hd Tune for SSD HDD - Almost all drivers up to date not all but GPU SDD Firmware BIOS and some others - Up to date Win - Tried uplug all component [SOLVED] BSOD 0x124 on Steam/Game except SSD OS and the BSOD was still there but many minutes later as usual - Change RAM slot and playing with ram only - no Overcloking performed - fan speed and heat never go higher than Celsius for GPU and C for CPU on stress mode - Safe Mode and no freeze on Steam althrough I can test The Witcher on Safe mode Config and questions MB MSI Z -G GAMING MS- CPU Intel R Core TM i - K CPU GHz CPUs GHz GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX Ti Ram G Skill de Go PC - Power Supply Seasonic Platinium w Modular SSD Samsung SSD EVO G SCSI Disk Device HDD ST DM - CH SCSI Disk Device en NTFS DVD TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH- DB SCSI CdRom Device Network Killer e PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller NDIS Windows Ultimate -bit OS - Windows or Vista x -bit or x x What was the original installed OS on sthe ystem No no OS originaly installed Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer Retail Approximate age of system hardware year Approximate age of OS installation if you know Before clean install year after days D Have you re-installed the OS Yes System Manufacturer French Manufacturer Laptop or Desktop Desktop I'm really need help on this one and I hope I have created the thread like you want Say anything and I'll correct without questionning it

A:[SOLVED] BSOD 0x124 on Steam/Game

is your system overclocked?

is this a legit version of windows?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-0x124-on-steam-game-998106.html
Relevancy 39.13%

hi, this is my first post here. so... my computer randomlly gives me a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD,
pc's known specs by me:

RAM: 2GB
laptop: acer aspire E 11
HDD: 18.9 GB
price paid: 220 Euros
Fan: none
Processor: Intel Celeron Processor N2840
Video:Intel HD graphics

any help, guys?

the random BSODs happens while using a browser or steam.
and yes, i am on europe. 
bought on: 20/12/2014

BTW, if i got some mis-spell, sorry. english is Not my native language

A:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my new windows 8.1 laptop... help?

anyone got a clue? if you need any more information, let me know.
so... i used bluescreenview and this is what i got:
hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe are marked with a pink-ish colour
and on windows xp style bsod mode it gives a "STOP: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffe00120523038, 0x00000000f6200000, 
0x00000000000f010a)" and "hal.dll - Address 0xfffff80261fe8213 base at 0xfffff80261fb1000 DateStamp 
0x538bade8" on the techical information. i hope that this will help you helping me.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/565080/whea-uncorrectable-error-on-my-new-windows-81-laptop-help/
Relevancy 37.41%

Hi, 

I tried to find a relevant one to mine but the numbers in the error code don't quite match up. I have uploaded the .dmp files and minitoolbox with a link to speccy below.

Please let me know if there is anything else needed!

I have tried putting just 1 ram stick at a time but both times I still get the BSOD error. 

Minidump and minitoolbox files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w7hf3f8s5u42cu3/Dump%20files%20and%20Minitoolbox.rar?dl=0

Speccy: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/hgk7pYmV423LacHG8VaMDCn

WhoCrashed:
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal+0x12A3B)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA8004C1F038, 0xBF800000, 0x124)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

A:BSOD Help! 0x124 WHEA UNCORRECTABLE

Rather than post a link to the MiniToolBox, we ask members to paste the log into the post...so that all can easily see/review the content.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/571002/bsod-help-0x124-whea-uncorrectable/
Relevancy 37.41%

Hello guys,

So I've been getting this BSOD for a while now. I've researched, ran every type of program to test my hardware out, and at the end they all seem to say that everything is fine. I had a stock heat sink for the CPU and I changed it to a water cooled one. The BSOD usually happen at random times, doesn't matter what I'm doing it BSOD's. At this point I'm clueless and pretty frustrated to what could be wrong.

I'll attatch the dump files for you guys to look at.

I hope you guys can help me out figuring out what's wrong.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379804-bsod-bugcheck-code-0x124.html
Relevancy 40.42%

Randomly my PC will shutdown and give that error. I've searched high and low on the internet, and I've found two things it could be. One is a windows file error, so I ran the command script to have it check for issues, and it found none.

The second issue I saw was it could be a PSU voltage issue. I checked the BIOS and watched it for over an hour and it didn't fluctuate at all, so I'm not sure if that's the issue.

Is there anything else I can do to resolve this? If it's a voltage issue, is there a way to confirm it before I buy a new PSU?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/whea_uncorrectable_error-1037833.html
Relevancy 37.41%

I have been getting these intermittently, especially coming out of sleep mode. I have done extensive tests on the memory, CPU and hard drive using various test programs. I have monitored temperatures and all are below 55 when this occurs. My system is as follows:
Dell XPS M1730
T9300 Core 2 Duo
NVIDA GeForce 8700M
Samsung SSD 840 Disk Drive
WDC WD3200BEVT Disk Drive
Win 7 Enterprise x32

I have followed the instructions and created a ZIP file of the information you requested.

Thanks in advance

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/381332-dell-xps-intermittent-hal-sys-0x124-bsod.html
Relevancy 36.12%

I'm really hoping some of you lovely people here are able to help me fix this because I haven't been able to do anything aside from browse the internet and work on school projects since this started game (error playing any video BSOD on reboot and 0x124) happening To my knowledge this error has been caused by some hardware issue but it seems to only appear when playing games mainly counter strike and after BSOD playing any video game and on reboot (error 0x124) restarting following the initial crash So I've BSOD playing any video game and on reboot (error 0x124) been crashing twice for every time I try to play any game now All of my drivers including SATA PCIe USB etc have been updated to the most recent versions and I have not changed or installed any new hardware in the last several months The first crash came after installing and playing Endless Legend for the first time through Steam which included the NET Framework install and a brief attempt at playing osu which I uninstalled and thoroughly purged from my system Specs OS Windows Ultimate -bit Processor AMD T Black Edition GHz Motherboard Asus Sabertooth FX RAM GB DDR Video cards nVidia GeForce GTX and nVidia GeFroce GTX Ti running as dedicated PhysX Windows is installed on a GB SSD from Kingston I forget the exact model I know that you guys probably don't need this but I'll include my WhoCrashed dump anyway This is only the last couple errors but there has been at least BSODs in the last hours The most common one has been x but if anyone wants the rest of the codes I can get them in the order they appeared Thank you for your help

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/381575-bsod-playing-any-video-game-reboot-error-0x124.html
Relevancy 38.27%

Hello i have a problem with BSOD which randomly appears regardless of workload. Some components were overclocked in the past (by previous owner) but i dont need more power so everything is running on stock values.

- Windows 7 64bit
- OS is freshly installed one week ago
- Age of hardware 3-4 years

CPU - i7-2600K
GPU - 6950 unlocked to 6970
MB - Asus P8Z68-V PRO GEN 3
Power Supply - 700W Fortron Aurum

I tried to run Memtest 86 for 24 hours without any issue.

I got an error when i tried to run "SysnativeFileCollectionApp" it ended in state "Waiting for SystemInfo".

My OS is in my native language. If is it problem i can switch to english language.

Any help is really appreciated.

If you need some more information just ask i will answer ASAP.

Thank you

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0x124-1045889.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hello there Since some time now i'm getting some BOSD while playing I checked the temperature while playing everything is stable however the crashes are totally random Some day i can play hours to quot big games quot it will be fine another day the computer can crash while watching a streaming Last year my graphic card burned my issues started from there however i changed the ram graphic card and power supply i'm still getting the crashed My understanding of computers is too limited to confirm my guess here i think that the CPU or mother card has an issue however i have no way to confirm that Do you have any idea of how to confirm or found the issue I have already check the ram and i got nothing I just got a result from Whocrashed On Wed AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module hal dll hal x A B Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFA C B xFF x Error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR file path C Windows system hal dll product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL Bug check description This bug check indicates +hal.dll (hal+0x12A3B) playing, while error 0x124 BSOD that a fatal hardware error has occurred This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture WHEA This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem This problem might be caused by a thermal issue The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be BSOD while playing, error 0x124 +hal.dll (hal+0x12A3B) incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time Thanks a lot Alexis

A:BSOD while playing, error 0x124 +hal.dll (hal+0x12A3B)

hal.dll is a file associated with the hardware of your PC, the report mentions the possibility of overheating, download speccy and check your internal temperature as you use your computer normally and get back to me.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373129-bsod-while-playing-error-0x124-hal-dll-hal-0x12a3b.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi,

Im having some random bsod when browsing the web and when the computer is idle with BSOD 0x124 also check the event viewer at the same time it had a whea logger event id 20 A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Component: AMD Northbridge
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: 11
Processor ID: 0

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/382082-random-bsod-0x124-please-help.html
Relevancy 37.84%

PERFMONREPORT zip SysnativeFileCollectionApp zip Hi I'm having an BSOD 0x124... Help girl a out? issue with my new build that's just making me absolutely sick to my stomach It seems BSOD 0x124... Help a girl out? to BSOD whenever the system is idle If I'm playing a game Skyrim MGSV Phantom Pain etc or doing anything whatsoever surfing web BSOD 0x124... Help a girl out? programming in NetBeans etc it's fine and will run at decent temps CPU amp GPU in gaming mid 's-mid 's otherwise upper 's - mid 's when idle However as soon as I quit actively doing anything and let it idle I get a BSOD x that WhoCrashed says is pointing at hal dll though I've had it point at ntsokernl exe just as frequently as well as ghflt sys pretty often When I stress test the system everything seems fine so long as I move the mouse occasionally If I let it sit it will inevitably crash though whether it's stress testing playing a video or doing absolutely nothing However I survived various stress tests Furmark Prime MemTest Hot CPU Tester Pro and some others with decent temps max c on cpu in prime but I read that intel chips and prime don't play well so ymmv usually around - max on cpu and - max on GPU This is my first build and I saved up a long time to do it I feel sick to my stomach cus I don't have any other parts to change out to test the hardware more directly coming from an yr old laptop as my only other computer OS - Windows Home Premium Activated and Verified x architecture This is the first OS installed on the system full retail version Everything is only a month old as most I've been trying to trouble shoot this since I put it together a few weeks ago I have not tried reinstalling the OS and I'd rather not if I can avoid it CPU - i k GHz no overclocking here as of yet Video Card - nVidia Geforce GTX MotherBoard - Gigabyte Z X-UD H Power Supply - EVGA Supernova G Desktop of course I'm just now starting to run the programs located here Blue Screen of Death BSOD Posting Instructions - Windows amp Vista while I wait on replies Thanks in advanced to anyone taking the time to help me I really REALLY appreciate it If you need any other info please don't hesitate to ask lt

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0x124-help-a-girl-out-1049194.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Here is the stuff the Bsod instruction post told me to do, I put the preform one first, then the bosd posting instruction one last (or basically the other way around from what the instructions said)

Bit: x64

OS Age: Also roughly 3 months

CPU, Motherboard, VD, Power Supply: Unknown

SysManufacturer: HP

Model#:700-406

And finally, desktop

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/593116/bsod-whea-uncorrectable-error-happened-twice-now/
Relevancy 40.42%

This is a new laptop that restarts randomly after the computer is restarted. It will reboot several times with the same WHEA_Unrecoverable_Error message. It was bought with Win 8.1 and upgraded to 10 at the store before we took it home. This was done about 3 months ago.
I've also attached HP Assistant system information.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/whea_uncorrectable_error-1061490.html
Relevancy 36.55%

I have a PC I'm servicing that keeps going BSOD at random times.
USing WHOCRASHED, I get the generic 0x124, Hal.dll, WHEA Uncorrectable Error Response.

I managed to get a hold of the Microsoft DART software that has a crash analyzer. It points to mcupdate_authenticamd.dll

This PC is the same exact build as 20 Others at this company. This is the only one behaving this way.

We have updated the BIOS, removed/reinstalled AMD drivers, Chipset, VGA. Yet it continues.

Anyone have any experience with this?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/386096-random-bsod-0x124-whea-uncorrectable-error.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Hey all I ve got an issue with installing Windows Pro bit on my computer where I try to clean install windows and after the first restart when it s doing the getting devices ready part I clean can't whea_uncorrectable_error?? do install, a get a blue screen- WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A little history on this issue I started with a clean can't do a clean install, whea_uncorrectable_error?? install of Pro on this computer installation went fine computer ran without issue After installing all available windows updates and Firefox I plugged in a USB guitar interface device M-Audio JamLab and immediately got a blue screen then the computer restarted I didn t catch the error on the blue screen I unplugged the JamLab device same issue pretty sure this is when I first saw the WHEA error code I ve been troubleshooting to the point that I gave up and now I ve low level formatted the drive and I m trying to clean install Pro again- same WHEA error code the most common reasons I ve seen for this code are incorrect voltages ex CPU spike hardware issues driver issues or windows updates I ve reset the BIOS back to defaults I don t think drivers or windows updates are the issue since I can t even get Windows installed and I ve installed Windows successfully since all this happened and plugged in the JamLab device installed drivers successfully so if it s a hardware issue then it must be Windows that doesn t like it What baffles me is that I was able to install and run the computer with no issues then ever since I plugged in the USB JamLab device I can t reinstall it- is it possible that the USB device somehow caused a hardware issue that only Widows is detecting complaining about I m lost please help Thanks in advance for any help with this Hardware AMD CPU Asus A N SLI Premium motherboard GB RAM GBx GB HD in JBOD

A:can't do a clean install, whea_uncorrectable_error??

Looking at it logically, a clean install now should erase all traces of any previous devices because you will format the hard disk. Therefore the motherboard must have been affected in a way that only Windows 10 can detect. I wonder if there is a BIOS update that you can apply that is specifically for W10?

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-setup/32582-cant-do-clean-install-whea_uncorrectable_error.html
Relevancy 39.56%

Hello everyone.

As stated in the title I am experiencing BSOD with the message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The computer usually loads up to 100% and then restarts, but not always. Sometimes I will have to manually restart the computer.

System Specs:
i7-4790K
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
ASRock Z97M Pro4
Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB
Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB
WD Caviar Blue - 1TB
Sapphire R9 390X
EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ - Gold certified, fully-modular
CD-DVD ROM - HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GSA-H31N SCSI CdRom Device

My computer crashes randomly when I'm working on Word, browsing the Web, or when gaming (although this may be a separate issue). I will add any more information necessary. The crashes between every 1 to 2 days.

Thanks for your time.

LUCAS-PC-Mon_12_07_2015_182353_31.zip

A:Bsod - whea_uncorrectable_error

Hi FLFisherman,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please revert any overclocking back to stock while troubleshooting if there is any.

Please check Intel for driver updates for the processor
Driver Reference Table - intelppm.sys

Code:
7: kd> k
Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
ffffd000`fa90a6f8 fffff803`eda9f94f nt!KeBugCheckEx
ffffd000`fa90a700 fffff803`ed46b374 hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0xcf
ffffd000`fa90a740 fffff803`eda9fe3c nt!WheaReportHwError+0x258
ffffd000`fa90a7a0 fffff803`edaa019c hal!HalpMcaReportError+0x50
ffffd000`fa90a8f0 fffff803`edaa0088 hal!HalpMceHandlerCore+0xe8
ffffd000`fa90a940 fffff803`edaa02c6 hal!HalpMceHandler+0xe4
ffffd000`fa90a980 fffff803`edaa0450 hal!HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous+0xce
ffffd000`fa90a9b0 fffff803`ed370e7b hal!HalHandleMcheck+0x40
ffffd000`fa90a9e0 fffff803`ed370c31 nt!KxMcheckAbort+0x7b
ffffd000`fa90ab20 fffff800`451a2778 nt!KiMcheckAbort+0x171
ffffd000`fa92a858 00000000`00000000 intelppm!MWaitIdle+0x18

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/32978-bsod-whea_uncorrectable_error.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hello everyone My problems with this BSOD started some weeks ago and it only happens if im playing games sometimes I can play for - days and it won't restart sometimes it will crash after - error games, BSOD 0x124 playing hours it won't crash if i play D games like Brawlhalla for example but any other D game eventually will crash at some point with showing stripes or black screen while sound stutters behind and then getting quot Hyper BSOD playing games, error 0x124 Transport Sync Flood Error occured on last boot quot My temperatures are - celsius at load while in idle - While i was looking in BlueScreen Viewer every dump file showed the BSOD playing games, error 0x124 error was cause by ntskrnl exe or ntkrnlmp exe but the last one that occured today showed ntkrnlmp AND dump ataport sys labeled in red color I have no BSOD playing games, error 0x124 idea what is causing this also it says WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR if i use WhoCrashed I'm hoping some of more experienced people here will be able to help cause this is really frustrating S Thanks in advance

A:BSOD playing games, error 0x124

You are running an Acer Product ID (PID) on an MSI board.
This makes your installation counterfeit.
Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.

Code:
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner: Milan
Registered Organization:
Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00006 <-- Acer PID on MSI board
Original Install Date: 11/22/2015, 4:53:09 PM
System Boot Time: 12/12/2015, 9:27:42 PM
System Manufacturer: MSI
System Model: MS-7599
I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/387506-bsod-playing-games-error-0x124.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hello and thanks to anyone that's willing to read this and help me with some issues I'd like to clarify that I know nothing about hardware Thus I beg for patience should I fail to understand some of your answers I've started to get BSOD's while gaming many times a day about two months ago They playing. (0x124) BSOD while and randomly, used to happen every hours or so I upgraded the cooling system and the energy source which ended up reducing the frequency of the BSOD but didn't stop them at all In BSOD (0x124) randomly, and while playing. fact BSOD (0x124) randomly, and while playing. after this upgrade they also started to happen randomly even if the computer was idle Of course not as often as while I was playing After a week living with this constant party-crushing errors I decided to make a clean Windows reinstall When it was done I left some files copying from my external drive to the now clean one and went to sleep I woke up this morning and realized the computer restarted itself and had an quot unexpected shutdown quot warning message on the screen I've uploaded the ZIP that the DM Log Collector created There's only one dump file right now given the others were erased with the previous OS I'm not sure what to do or what part of the hardware to blame My eyes are set on the CPU but I know so little about this things that I need some help Is there anything I can do to narrow down the culprit Thanks to you in advance for any aid provided EDIT Added information Usually instead of a BlueScreen the computer simply resets itself but after doing so displays a Windows quot Unexpected Shutdown quot warning message a new BSOD dump file is created and displays the error x After having additional x errors I can now provide more information Also I clarify that I'm not Overclocking or ever did so

A:BSOD (0x124) randomly, and while playing.

Hello and welcome Sinclair mate what media are you installing from as I see no SP1 (Service Pack 1) listed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/387548-bsod-0x124-randomly-while-playing.html
Relevancy 40.42%

After booting it shows this error : whea_uncorrectable_error on Windows 10 x64 Home Single Language.

A:whea_uncorrectable_error

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions & How to upload files

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/34132-whea_uncorrectable_error.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hi! I've recently got this BSOD, I don't know what is the problem. (Sorry this is my first post here if I did something wrong.)

A:BSOD 0x124 hal.dll crash Windows 10

You're encountering 0x124s which are usually down to faulty hardware. There is no indication as to what piece of hardware is faulty however, please follow the instructions below.

Code:
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: ffffe00067a6f028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000be000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 000000000100110a, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: audiodg.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: f

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17336 (debuggers(dbg).150226-1500) amd64fre

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools Ultra via Add/Remove Programs.
2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and perform the following steps.
3. Double click the executable to open it.
4. Click the button shown below.

Information
If the button it is grayed out as shown in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system and you can just close the window.

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting

Read carefully before proceeding.
   Warning
If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.

Note
Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE

CPU TEST

Run Prime95 to stress test your CPU. http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

Warning
Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

TWO

RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE

HDD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...s-how-use.html

Note
Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...isk-check.html

FOUR

GPU TEST

Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note
Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.
   Warning
Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/15026-bsod-0x124-hal-dll-crash-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 39.56%

For the past month I have been trying to diagonose the WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD The issue started occurring after I upgraded to Windows build I had updates disabled for a while and I believe that it is some kind of Whea_uncorrectable_error Bsod: chipset driver and hardware issue Installing a fresh copy of Win build results in a BSOD and installing Win and running offline without updates works without any BSOD I have followed the steps to isolate the hardware by - running Memtest and using each stick of RAM individually - checking my SSDS and HDDs by checking SMART statuses - GPU by booting without it I am not overclocking and I have reset and updated the BIOS multiple times now I also checked my temperatures of computer and everything is under degrees Celius under load The BSOD still persists but setting my power options to 'High Performance' does not result in Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error a BSOD My computer currently runs at max frequency all the time and I suspect that Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error it is either the power supply or the motherboard All my parts are under Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error warranty and I can send it to the manufacturer for repair However I am trying to avoid much downtime as possible and any help would be appreciated it

A:Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error

Please remove ASUS AI Suite 3, it is known for causing bluescreen and uses various outdated drivers.

Please update VMware, Speedfan, OpenVPN and update following drivers
Driver Reference Table - ScpVBus.sys
Driver Reference Table - bcmwl63a.sys

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/35523-bsod-whea_uncorrectable_error.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Had a BSOD today with the WHEA uncorrectable error message Analysis and extraction with info below Any ideas what this might be Thanks Code kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg Machine Check Exception Arg ffffe bbb Address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD WHEA Uncorrectable BSOD Chrome 0x124 structure Arg bf High order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Arg Low order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Debugging Details ------------------ SYSTEM SKU All SYSTEM VERSION System Version BIOS DATE BASEBOARD PRODUCT MAXIMUS VI HERO BASEBOARD VERSION Chrome 0x124 WHEA Uncorrectable BSOD Rev xx DUMP FILE ATTRIBUTES Chrome 0x124 WHEA Uncorrectable BSOD x Kernel Generated Triage Dump BUGCHECK P BUGCHECK P ffffe bbb BUGCHECK P bf BUGCHECK P BUGCHECK STR x GenuineIntel CPU COUNT CPU MHZ db CPU VENDOR GenuineIntel CPU FAMILY CPU MODEL c CPU STEPPING CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID Chrome 0x124 WHEA Uncorrectable BSOD WIN DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME chrome exe CURRENT IRQL f ANALYSIS VERSION amd fre STACK TEXT ffffd f f nt KeBugCheckEx STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME GenuineIntel IMAGE NAME GenuineIntel DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP IMAGE VERSION FAILURE BUCKET ID x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR CACHE BUCKET ID x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR CACHE PRIMARY PROBLEM CLASS x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR CACHE ANALYSIS SOURCE KM FAILURE ID HASH STRING km x genuineintel processor cache FAILURE ID HASH c f f e- af -ed b-df -d b dfa Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:Chrome 0x124 WHEA Uncorrectable BSOD

The 0x124 has been caused by Avast due to a write error on the level 0 cache of the CPU when trying to access the internet.
Please uninstall Avast, use Windows Defender as alternative and let me know how it goes
Avast - Uninstall Completely - Windows 7 Help Forums

Code:
1: kd> !errrec ffffe0006bbb4028
===============================================================================
Common Platform Error Record @ ffffe0006bbb4028
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Record Id : 01d13eb96856bbda
Severity : Fatal (1)
Length : 928
Creator : Microsoft
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Timestamp : 1/1/2016 19:02:54 (UTC)
Flags : 0x00000000

Section 0 : Processor Generic
Descriptor @ ffffe0006bbb40a8
Section @ ffffe0006bbb4180
Offset : 344
Length : 192
Flags : 0x00000001 Primary
Severity : Fatal

Proc. Type : x86/x64
Instr. Set : x64
Error Type : Cache error
Operation : Generic
Flags : 0x00
Level : 0
CPU Version : 0x00000000000306c3
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000001

Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific
Descriptor @ ffffe0006bbb40f0
Section @ ffffe0006bbb4240
Offset : 536
Length : 128

Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000001
CPU Id : c3 06 03 00 00 08 10 01 - bf fb da 7f ff fb eb bf
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Proc. Info 0 @ ffffe0006bbb4240

Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA
Descriptor @ ffffe0006bbb4138
Section @ ffffe0006bbb42c0
Offset : 664
Length : 264

Error : DCACHEL0_WR_ERR (Proc 1 Bank 1)
Address : 0x00000002419d9ac0
Misc. : 0x0000000000000086

Code:
ffffd000`2e617338 fffff801`55291dc3Unable to load image aswSnx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.sys
aswSnx+0x51dc3
ffffd000`2e616f88 fffff801`55bc14e1Unable to load image aswStm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswStm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswStm.sys
aswStm+0x14e1
ffffd000`2e616f38 fffff801`54dba2e6 NETIO!FwppTruncateStreamDataAfterOffset+0x46

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/35883-chrome-0x124-whea-uncorrectable-bsod.html
Relevancy 39.13%

I've been getting this error for several months and it have tried many things: updating drivers, memory testing, changing settings in the power supply (now at default settings, but none have worked. Help would be much appreciated I posted an attachment with my minidump. In the event viewer there are event id 37 and bug check warnings as well. ANDREW_THOMSON-Sun_01_03_2016__00235_11.zip

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/73244-random-bsod-whea_uncorrectable_error.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi!

I just booted my pc today only to see it booting by itself 8 times before it finally started. Used BlueScreenView to locate the error(s).

Hal.dll
ntoskrnl.exe

More info in attachments.

First time in ages i even see bsod and now 8 times in row, can someone help me out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/388836-bsod-right-after-booting-my-pc-0x124.html
Relevancy 39.13%

I've been getting this for months now. I've tried updating drivers, memory tests, changing power supply settings (now at default settings). In the event viewer there are bug check and event 19/37 warnings as well. It has been happening since I got the laptop and I don't know what else to try. Help would be much appreciated and thanks in advanced. I have attached a file with my many minidump files. ANDREW_THOMSON-Sun_01_03_2016__00235_11.zip

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/73255-random-bsod-whea_uncorrectable_error.html
Relevancy 36.55%

I just finished a build and the computer booted fine. I can access the BIOS no problem; when I tried to install Windows 7 pro, however, I would get the BSOD with error 0x124. After a few failed attempts, I took out the video card (Asus R9 390), and was successful in installing the OS. Now I get periodic BSOD. They seem to happen periodically and at random times. When I'm browsing, while drivers are being installed, or I'll walk away for a few minutes and come back to a restarted computer.

What can I do to get rid of this issue? any help would be greatly appreciated.

So far I've tried unplugging and replugging everything.
I also did a memory check (mdsched.exe) but it turned up nothing.

My build is on my profile description, and I'm attaching the zip file containing the error info.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/389025-bsod-new-build-while-trying-install-windows-7-pro-error-0x124.html
Relevancy 38.7%

I've been getting this for months and have tried many things to fix it but nothing seems to work. Here's the zip file. Thanks in advanced. ACER-Thu_01_14_2016_220554_27.zip

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/73467-random-whea_uncorrectable_error-bsod-durring-anything.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Hello!

I recently got a new laptop (MSI GP62 2QE Leopard Pro) that is still under warranty, and when I play certain games, I sometimes get a BSOD with the error message WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It occurs when I play some Steam game or use an emulator, and it appears to happen randomly. Sometimes it happens but other times no error occurs.

Thank you!

MSI-2016-01-18_185011_42.zip

A:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games

Please uninstall MSI software, MSI software is known for causing bluescreens (sometimes).

Please update/reinstall Malwarebytes and Norton, both are using old drivers.

You might need to prepare for returning your laptop, a 0x124 is known for being caused by hardware errors.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/37928-whea_uncorrectable_error-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 39.13%

hello, i am randomly getting BSOD whilst watching you tube videos.

I notice this in the error message whea_uncorrectable_error .

Used to get these BSOD on Windows 8.1 first, fresh install of Windows 10 pro this week still getting them.

A:BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error YOU TUBE

Warning
Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
If you have installed any driver with DriverUpdate, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

The errors are bus errors, specific meaning the processor is sending out a read request for data on the cache level 0 where there was no delay in returning the data for processing (problem with the cache, invalid or missing).
My suggestion would be to stress test your CPU to see if there is a cooling issue and update your BIOS.
Instructions for testing the CPU can be found below.

Code:
Descriptor @ ffffe000724b8138
Section @ ffffe000724b82c0

Error : BUSL0_SRC_ERR_M_NOTIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 1 Bank 0)
Address : 0x00000000cf6e5018
Misc. : 0x0000000000000000

Descriptor @ ffffe001242fc138
Section @ ffffe001242fc2c0

Error : BUSL0_SRC_ERR_M_NOTIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 0)
Address : 0x00000000cf6e5018

Diagnostic Test

CPU TEST

Run Prime95 and IntelBurnTest to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums & CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note
If you're overclocking anything, please stop it and set everything back to default while troubleshooting
   Warning
Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/38735-bsod-whea_uncorrectable_error-you-tube.html
Relevancy 39.56%
Relevancy 39.56%

· OS - Windows 10· x64 ?· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7 Home· Windows 7.1 came pre-installed, downloaded 10 and installed· Age of system (hardware) ~5 years· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? ~1 year· CPU - Intel Pentium P6000 @1.87 GHz · Video Card - N/A· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop)· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop) · System Manufacturer - HP· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) G42· Laptop or Desktop? Laptop

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/604642/windows-10-whea-uncorrectable-error/
Relevancy 38.27%

The machine is not mine so I only now that it has Windows with Bing Office and SQL Server Express R used by an accounting application known as CONTPAQi in Mexico The error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Lenovo on BSOD C260 AllInOne only happened once weeks ago but I'm being asked to be thorough This is the WinDBG analysis on the dump Code Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users Sistemas PC Documents Compartido Sistemas Informacion de Equipos Facturacion Lenovo C All-In-One - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is srv c BSOD on Lenovo C260 AllInOne WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 Symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre winblue ltsb - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff e PsLoadedModuleList xfffff Debug session time Wed Jan UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck ffffe f b Probably caused by hardware Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg Machine Check Exception Arg ffffe f Address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg b High order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Arg Low order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x GenuineIntel CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL f STACK TEXT ffffd b c fffff ffffe f b nt KeBugCheckEx ffffd b c fffff be d ffffe f e a ffffe f e a ffffe f hal HalBugCheckSystem xcf ffffd b cc nt WheaReportHwError x d STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME hardware IMAGE NAME hardware DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR MAE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR MAE Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt lmvm hardware start end module name And the errrec ffffe f data with information added check the quot quot commented lines taken from the Intel Processor Architecture Software Developer manual Code Common Platform Error Record ffffe f ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Record Id d ddb Severity Fatal Length Creator Microsoft Notify Type Machine Check Exception Timestamp Flags x Section Processor Generic ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor ffffe f b Section ffffe f Offset Length Flags x Primary Severity Fatal Proc Type x x Instr Set x Error Type Micro-Architectural Error Flags x CPU Version x Processor ID x Section x x Processor Specific ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor ffffe f Section ffffe f Offset Length Flags x Severity Fatal Local APIC Id x CPU Id - bf e d ff fb eb bf - - Family Model stepping - gt Family Model H - gt Silvermont Processors Celeron J Proc Info ffffe f Section x x MCA ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor ffffe f Section ffffe f d Offset Length Flags x Severity Fatal Error Internal unclassified Proc Bank Status xb Bank - gt IA MC STATUS Silvermont processors section Address Hex Dec Register Name Scope Bit Description H IA MC STATUS Shared See Section IA MCi STATUS MSRS MCi STATUS QuadPart xb MCA Error Code x binary MSCOD Model Specific Error Code x binary bit OtherInformation y Firmware updated error status indicator y Corrected Error Count y Threshold-based error status y AR Recovery action required for UCR error y S Signaling an uncorrected recoverable UCR error y PCC Processo... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/73893-bsod-lenovo-c260-allinone-whea_uncorrectable_error-124-a.html
Relevancy 36.55%

Hi all I ask help about a Bsod constant Punctual and Fusion software using 0x124 mysterious for me BSOD Punctual and constant Bsod 0x124 using software Fusion I have in my pc x BSOD appears ALWAYS and ONLY when I use the software Fusion of Blackmagicdesign a great program about visual effects rendering D and more Pc crashes always when I try to render a video also with minimal effects in which the components are not stressed I updated the bios the CPU is not overclocked and the temperature of CPU and GPU are ok Again I had this problem with the previous version of Fusion now I use the last free version and with Windows and I rendered video and compositions similar or more intensive with other similar software like After Effects Blender D Sony Vegas and I had no problems sometimes it wasn't fast but it always arrived at the end of process Looking at the logs I suppose that there some conflict with CPU but my knowledge ends here - So I ask help and I thank you in advance for the support Paolo

A:Punctual and constant Bsod 0x124 using software Fusion

Hi papapalo,

Welcome to the 10forums

If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:
Please uninstall Daemon Tools, it is a known BSOD cause since Windows 7.

Code:
dtsoftbus01 DAEMON Tools Virtual Bus Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\dtsoftbus01.sys
Please uninstall ASUS software while troubleshooting, software from the motherboard or manufacturer usually isn't proper created and thus may cause instability.

If after removing ASUS and Daemon tools you still get crashes, please try following below to find any other violating drivers

Diagnostic Test

DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning
Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
Please create a restore point.
Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note
Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

This is an instruction error on the cache of the CPU, unfortunately with 1 dump there is no way to tell if this is consistent. If a crash is consistent it might give a better indication of what is wrong.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg2: ffffe00158346028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000b6000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000100153, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

4: kd> !errrec ffffe00158346028
Common Platform Error Record @ ffffe00158346028
Record Id : 01d162de54e1a29a
Timestamp : 2/9/2016 2:40:26 (UTC)

Descriptor @ ffffe001583460a8
Section @ ffffe00158346180

Operation : Instruction Execute
Level : 3
CPU Version : 0x0000000000600f20
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000004

Descriptor @ ffffe0015... Read more

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/40215-punctual-constant-bsod-0x124-using-software-fusion.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hi and thanks in advance for any and all assistance and sorry if this turns into a long post I have a problem that has been infuriating me for the past month Random Dump 0x124 with Restarts or so I was away for studies for about months and once I returned fired up my PC again for the first time All went well for a few days Then suddenly I would get a black screen for a few moments before the computer just restarts No BSOD no screen tearing or strange noises from the case no indication whatsoever that it was about to restart So I started trying to figure out what was wrong Using Bluescreenviewer and WhoCrashed I found Random Restarts with 0x124 Dump out that it was a x error citing the ntoskrnl at fault Reading online it seemed that this was generally caused by either a thermal issue hardware problem or in some cases driver problems I started updating everything I could Graphics drivers mouse drivers keyboard drivers BIOS drivers etc Still got the restarts They seemed to be appearing only when I was playing games don't use this particular PC for much else so took a while to realize so I decided to check thermal issues Using MSI Afterburner and CPU-Z I found that my CPU was never reaching any significant heat my Hyper EVO keeps it under or around C even under heavy load and that while my graphics card got hot it never went beyond so it didn't seem to be a thermal issue there I ran memtest to try to identify ram issues and it came back after a night of running clean I did a dskcheck r and while it took a bit of time it too came back alright In order to truly rule out driver issues i reinstalled windows and still it kept happening I read online that there was a chance that the power supply could be acting up Since I had been meaning to update my graphics card and needed a new power supply to go with it I decided to do that I plugged in my new PSU and my new GPU and it went fine for about a day or two before the restarting resumed I tried playing with the case side open to truly rule out cooling issues and it still restarted I moved the computer and plugged it straight into the wall because I had a suspicion that maybe the extra cable wasn't giving it enough juice but it still restarted I'm now at my wits end I've tried everything I can think of My new GPU never goes to high temps my CPU seems to be running fine I haven't found any ram memory problems my new PSU can't be to blame and so I don't know whats left Any assistance or guidance would be much appreciated Tl dr Restarts started after some inactive time Seems to be a x bsod error Tried the following -update all drivers -update BIOS -re-roll to previous versions of graphics drivers -re-install windows -purchase new PSU and GPU -memtest came back ok -dskcheck r came back ok -tried playing with side off MSI never shows the CPU or GPU going into any dangerous territory in terms of temps Thanks again If I need to attach anything else like raw dump files or Afterburner screens or something like that let me know

A:Random Restarts with 0x124 Dump

Hi fenr1r,

There are 2 types of the crashes, a write error and an observing error, all of them are on the same core and cache bank.
To be honest this looks like the motherboard is the problem.
We could try some hardware tests if you would like, but lets take a look at the possibilities.
A bus error (in this case an observing error) is usually caused by chipset drivers or the hardware where you already have ruled out most of them, only the CPU is left but it is ruled out by the bus error as (as mentioned) it is an observing error what simply means that the CPU noticed the error but didn't do a thing with it (requesting data or sending data).

My suggestion would be to replace the motherboard, there is no test for identifying if the motherboard is the cause besides of replacing it.

EDIT, what are the 3.3v, 5v and 12v values according to the BIOS?

Observing error

Code:
0: kd> !errrec ffffe0004f4258f8
Common Platform Error Record @ ffffe0004f4258f8
Record Id : 01d162b331fd6cb0
Timestamp : 2/8/2016 20:56:39 (UTC)
Flags : 0x00000002 PreviousError

Descriptor @ ffffe0004f425978
Section @ ffffe0004f425a50

Error Type : BUS error
CPU Version : 0x0000000000600f12
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000000

Descriptor @ ffffe0004f4259c0
Section @ ffffe0004f425b10

Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000000
CPU Id : 12 0f 60 00 00 08 04 00 - 0b 22 98 1e ff fb 8b 17

Proc. Info 0 @ ffffe0004f425b10

Descriptor @ ffffe0004f425a08
Section @ ffffe0004f425b90

Error : BUSLG_OBS_ERR_*_NOTIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 4)
Write error

Code:
1: kd> !errrec ffffe000c5c9e8f8
Common Platform Error Record @ ffffe000c5c9e8f8
Record Id : 01d16373d8ae053e
Timestamp : 2/9/2016 19:55:43 (UTC)

Descriptor @ ffffe000c5c9e978
Section @ ffffe000c5c9ea50

CPU Version : 0x00000000... Read more

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/40306-random-restarts-0x124-dump.html
Relevancy 36.12%

I'm getting BSOD only in this game and DiRT Rally. It's incredible how i can run any other game but these just keep BSODing. What i did so far:

- Memtest86 until pass 5, no errors found
- Stress test on the GPU, no errors.
- Clean windows install.
- PSU values check, everything in range.
- Swipped memory stick slots, no dice.
- Cleaned all dust.
- Tried playing using 32 bit and 64 bit version of both games.
- Chkdsk, no errors.
- sfc /scannow

Please, i don't know what else to do. Every test/check i did came up just fine. Tried their foruns and aparrently i'm the only one having this problem since the game was released last week. They tried to help but they couldn't do much.

A:BSOD playing American Truck Simulator error 0x124

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!

Run Furmark, if the temps goes too high stop the test. Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Run MemTest86+ for 8 passes, It must be MemTest86+. RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Run SeaTools(DO NOT RUN FOR SSDS) SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use

Run Prime95, if the temps goes too high stop the test. Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

Test the volts of the PSU using HWInfo, download the correct version and open it. After you've opened it click Sensors-only and run. Now scroll down to the power section and screenshot the power section.

Run Speecy to see if you are overheating Speccy - Advanced System Information Tool

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/391300-bsod-playing-american-truck-simulator-error-0x124.html
Relevancy 39.56%

Hey all,
my friend got a new notebook "Acer ES1-711" and installed windows 10 right after he got it. Since then he gets multiple BSODS per day. It occures at random times it seems.
For me it looks like the cpu is the problem, but i can't find a solution for it. Maybe you can help us.

Best regards, Patrick.

A:whea_uncorrectable_error since Windows 10

It seems it is a persistent crash, a generic error on the level 2 cache of the CPU is the problem everytime. This usually indicates a CPU/BIOS problem.
I would suggest to update the BIOS to the newest version from Acer which is 1.08, the current version is 1.05
Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site

Code:
BIOS-Version: Insyde Corp. V1.05, 07.11.2014
If no clean install has been performed yet, it is something to consider after an upgrade.

Code:
Descriptor @ ffffe001d69ab138
Section @ ffffe001d69ab2c0

Error : GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR (Proc 1 Bank 2)
Address : 0x000000014ba0fd20
Descriptor @ ffffe00012efd138
Section @ ffffe00012efd2c0

Error : GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 2)
Address : 0x000000006120ff74
Descriptor @ ffffe00083e5e138
Section @ ffffe00083e5e2c0

Error : GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR (Proc 1 Bank 2)
Address : 0x00000001065918c0
Descriptor @ ffffe0017ccff138
Section @ ffffe0017ccff2c0

Error : GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 2)
Address : 0x0000000166bccec0

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/40706-whea_uncorrectable_error-since-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 35.69%

I've been having this problem for over a week now. This is what I already tried:

- Bought new memory sticks
- Memtest86+ for 8 passes, no errors
- Furmark for 3 hours, average 15 fps @ 80?C
- Format, upgrade to Win 10, tested with another HDD, still crashed
- HWinfo shows good values for the power supply
- Tested with another CPU and default mem clock speed

I just don't know what else to do. Is there any possibility this whole thing is due to driver problems? I suspect it could be a MOBO or video card fault but is there a way to confirm?

Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD playing American Truck Simulator and racing games error 0x124

Hi Glothos,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The error is pretty much the same as BSOD playing American Truck Simulator error 0x124 - Windows 7 Help Forums
Please check ASUS for BIOS updates, the current is 1401 while there are some updates available, I would suggest to install version 2101
ASUS Global

If updating your BIOS doesn't help, please upload a new zip and change your system language to english so I can read the files

Code:
2: kd> !errrec ffffe000`598ba8f8
Common Platform Error Record @ ffffe000598ba8f8
Record Id : 01d1666243926078
Timestamp : 2/13/2016 13:27:25 (UTC)

Descriptor @ ffffe000598ba978
Section @ ffffe000598baa50

CPU Version : 0x0000000000600f20
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000000

Descriptor @ ffffe000598ba9c0
Section @ ffffe000598bab10

Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000000
CPU Id : 20 0f 60 00 00 08 08 00 - 0b 32 98 3e ff fb 8b 17

Proc. Info 0 @ ffffe000598bab10

Descriptor @ ffffe000598baa08
Section @ ffffe000598bab90

Error : BUSLG_GENERIC_ERR_*_TIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 4)
Address : 0x00000000fd000100
Misc. : 0xc00a0fff01000000

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/40712-bsod-playing-american-truck-simulator-racing-games-error-0x124.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Title explains it all. Dumps and specs below. My system temps seem to be fine so I don't think high temps to be a root cause. Thanks!

A:BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times.

Hello aritra.

Please re-upload the zip file, it's empty.

But your error is also known as a STOP 0x124 which stems from a hardware complaint.

You can read about it here: STOP 0x124.

Cheers, Boris

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/41208-bsod-whea_uncorrectable_error-freezing-crashing-random-times.html
Relevancy 40.42%

Hi! I am having a bit of trouble every time I run a game where after a few minutes I will get a blue screen with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.
So far I have tried chkdsk, sfc scan, DISM, defragment, and I updated my bios and reset my bios. All of the tests I mentioned have had no errors in them.

2/19/16 Update
I tried safe mode with networking and tried to play Black Desert Online CBT2 and received the WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR there as well.

A:Whea_uncorrectable_error

All your dumps are showing read errors on the level 1 cache of the CPU
If you are overclocking anything, revert back to stock and test your system

Diagnostic Test

CPU TEST

Run Prime95 and/or IntelBurnTest to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note
If you're overclocking anything, please stop it and set everything back to default while troubleshooting
   Warning

Code:
3: kd> !errrec ffffe000`8dc8d028
Common Platform Error Record @ ffffe0008dc8d028
Record Id : 01d169b279a6c1b4
Timestamp : 2/17/2016 21:04:14 (UTC)

Descriptor @ ffffe0008dc8d0a8
Section @ ffffe0008dc8d180

Operation : Data Read
Level : 1
CPU Version : 0x0000000000100fa0
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000002

Descriptor @ ffffe0008dc8d0f0
Section @ ffffe0008dc8d240

Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000002
CPU Id : a0 0f 10 00 00 08 06 02 - 09 20 80 00 ff fb 8b 17

Proc. Info 0 @ ffffe0008dc8d240

Descriptor @ ffffe0008dc8d138
Section @ ffffe0008dc8d2c0

Error : DCACHEL1_DRD_ERR (Proc 3 Bank 0)
Address : 0x000000014c99ba00

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/41275-whea_uncorrectable_error.html
Relevancy 77.4%

i have had this error for like a month, tested all components on the Pc and none of them seems to be failing, so i started searching so i can figured out which component is failing according to minidump file

according to minidump it say Genuine_Intel so i believe that was a processor problem
contacted with intel support and they gave me test tool and in the start of the test Genuine_Intel Passed the test

not sure what to try now

A:BSOD 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Unfortunately there is just a single dump which only shows an internal unclassified error what means the error isn't publicly documented.

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting

Read carefully before proceeding.
   Warning
If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.

Note
Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE

CPU TEST

Run Prime95 and/or IntelBurnTest to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums & CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest - Windows 7 Help Forums

Warning

TWO

RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking forzero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE

HDD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
Run following tests
Short Drive Self TestShort genericLong generic
If the short generic fails, no need for the long generic.

Note
Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk
Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

Run HDTune to
scan for errors, no quick scan but full scancheck the health,benchmark.
It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
Let me know what the results are
of the error scan,make a screenshot of the health of every hard drive and post the screenshots,post screenshots with the benchmark of the
transfer rate,access time,burst rate,cpu usage.

FOUR

GPU TEST

Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note
Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.
   Warning
Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/43130-bsod-0x124-whea_uncorrectable_error.html
Relevancy 38.27%

Have been having problems with BSOD since I bought a new upgrade kit for my computer three years ago. I've gotten different errors through the years using Windows 7, 8 and 10 and several graphics cards. I have been trying some simple fixes like updating every driver I can find, making sure the computer is relatively dust free, monitoring heat etc. I wouldn't be surprised if the problem is, and always has been, one or several faulty processing cores.

The computer freezes very seldom at complete random and very often when playing Skyrim/Fallout/The Division.

Dumpfiles Dump files should be attached. Please let me know if any further information is needed.

Thank you!

A:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Description and dump files inside

Please try again to attach files, How to upload files

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/43420-whea_uncorrectable_error-description-dump-files-inside.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hello I've been plagued by a BSOD issue for quite a while already and ultimately I have failed to fix it by myself so I would like to ask for some help As a sort of user-gathered information its probably important for me to mention the following things the BSOD always gives the same x error it Random occurences BSOD 0x124 started right after i bought the new graphic card in november despite it might seem obvious that it could be caused by a faulty graphic Random BSOD 0x124 occurences card I've ran a few tests using Furmark OCCT and some other software to check it and during those tests i havent gotten any bsod I have reinstalled windows recently as an attempt to fix bsod as well BSOD often occurs upon the Windows launch sometimes during the greeting screen sometimes a half minute after desktop loads less often BSOD occurs while im gaming or when PC is simply idling those BSODs seem completely random and unrelated to the Random BSOD 0x124 occurences current load on the system but I might be wrong PC is clean from dust and it doesnt seem to be the heat issue since BSOD often occurs on low temperatures Sometimes there are several days between BSODs and sometimes it happens or times in a row upon the system start as described in point Well thats all what I can recall about my problem Sorry if the text is huge I just wanted the post to be as thorough as possible

A:Random BSOD 0x124 occurences

A few things,
1. no dump is there, I can't read what could be a reason due to the language.
2. only a few hotfixes, it is highly recommended to keep your system up to date.
3. Please post the report of Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instruction

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/393351-random-bsod-0x124-occurences.html
Relevancy 39.56%

Alright Ive had a good run of bad luck with bsod recently this one though has been pretty bad im averaging crashes in days with being within min of each other when the bsod shows up I get the WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR So I did do a little Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error digging and saw it was related to hardware problems more specific the cpu With that being said I dont know if my cpu is fried or if its something as simple as a driver problem Attached is the bsod reports and yes I know daemon tools is installed I have not used it in years back in windows And it has never caused a problem with my computer before So Any help would be appreciated Its getting a bit annoying especially when I am playing games As a note I do run three monitors and I know Nvidia has had a couple issues with multi monitors But I did disable of them just to see if it was the cause

A:Bsod whea_uncorrectable_error

About Daemon tools, it sometimes let the system think there is a hardware error, the same is for software that is provided by the mainboard manufacturer. For this reason I would recommend to remove both ASUS & Daemon tools software.

So I did do a little digging and saw it was related to hardware problems more specific the cpu..

That is correct, but the most frequent occuring type of this crash is the MCE (Machine_Check_Exception) which shows a processor type error. This basically means that the CPU is the component that is reporting the crash, this means that it is possible that the CPU is the cause but that usually can't be said with certainty unless some troubleshooting has been done.

Lets take a look at the dumps, there is an evict crash, read crash and write crash, this may point to hardware problems and sometimes to the CPU but when looking at the frequency of the crashes it doesn't look like a hardware problem. With hardware problems the frequency of crashes should be a lot more.
My suggestion is for now the same, remove Daemon tools and ASUS software and let me know how it goes.

Code:
Descriptor @ ffffe0006ddfd138
Section @ ffffe0006ddfd2c0

Error : DCACHEL1_EVICT_ERR (Proc 2 Bank 0)
Address : 0x00000002c4816110

Descriptor @ ffffe001d0e47138
Section @ ffffe001d0e472c0

Error : DCACHEL1_DRD_ERR (Proc 2 Bank 0)
Address : 0x00000002429e8640

Descriptor @ ffffe0003a3fa138
Section @ ffffe0003a3fa2c0

Error : DCACHEL1_DWR_ERR (Proc 2 Bank 0)
Address : 0x00000001a5787d00

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/45134-bsod-whea_uncorrectable_error.html
Relevancy 37.41%

So I recently reinstalled windows, and I'm experiencing BSOD 0x124. I'm leaving my dump file with this post.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/393666-random-bsod-error-0x124.html
Relevancy 40.42%

Hey guys,

When I installed windows update and restarted pc I cant login to windows and having this error.

I used DM Log Collecter in safe mode and log file is in the attachment.

Regards.

A:whea_uncorrectable_error

Unfortunately no dump is present in the zip file.
Please check in %systemroot%\minidump for a dump.

On a side note, I am a bit suspicious about your activation.

Code:
+++ WER1 ++:
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: CLR20r3
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: AutoKMS.exe // This file is known for illegal activating Windows
P2: 2.5.1.0
P3: 5329f349
P4: mscorlib
P5: 4.6.1073.0
P6: 56b28422
P7: 157f
P8: 12f
P9: System.UnauthorizedAccess
P10:

<DiagReport>
<LicensingData>
<ToolVersion>10.0.10586.0</ToolVersion>
<LicensingStatus>SL_LICENSING_STATUS_UNLICENSED</LicensingStatus>
<LicensingStatusReason>0xC004F014</LicensingStatusReason>
<LocalGenuineState>SL_GEN_STATE_IS_GENUINE</LocalGenuineState>
<LocalGenuineResultP>1</LocalGenuineResultP>
<LastOnlineGenuineResult></LastOnlineGenuineResult>
<GraceTimeMinutes>0</GraceTimeMinutes>
<TotalGraceDays>0</TotalGraceDays>
<ValidityExpiration></ValidityExpiration>
<ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey>
<ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA156</ActiveProductKeyPid2>
<OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion>
<ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName>
<ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture>
<EditionId>Professional</EditionId>
<BuildLab>10586.th2_release_sec.160223-1728</BuildLab>
<TimeZone>Pakistan Standard Time(GMT+05:00)</TimeZone>
<ActiveSkuId></ActiveSkuId> // These shouldn't be empty
<ActiveSkuDescription></ActiveSkuDescription> // These shouldn't be empty
<ProductUniquenessGroups></ProductUniquenessGroups> // These shouldn't be empty
<ActiveProductKeyPKeyId></ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> // These shouldn't be empty
<ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-1033-10586.0000-0852016</ActiveProductKeyPidEx>
<ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel>
<ActiveVolumeCustomerPid></ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>
<OfflineInstallationId></OfflineInstallationId>
<DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>
<ComputerSid>S-1-5-21-2639586172-3834863156-1688966523</ComputerSid>
<ProductLCID>1033</ProductLCID>
<UserLCID>1033</UserLCID>
<SystemLCID>1033</SystemLCID>
<CodeSigning>SIGNED_INFO_PRS_SIGNED</CodeSigning>
<ServiceAvailable>false</ServiceAvailable>
<OemMarkerVersion></OemMarkerVersion>
<OemId></OemId>
<OemTableId></OemTableId>
<Manufacturer>LENOVO</Manufacturer>
<Model>20238</Model>
<InstallDate>20160325211125.000000+300</InstallDate>
</LicensingData>
<HealthCheck>
<Result>PASS</Result>
<TamperedItems></TamperedItems>
</HealthCheck>
<GenuineAuthz>

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/45290-whea_uncorrectable_error.html
Relevancy 40.42%

Hello I started receiving this error out of nowhere while playing a game Afterward the error continually persists even after rebooting Windows will not stay booted for seconds until I receive the error again System Specs -MSI Z Gaming MOBO -i - K -NZXT Kraken x -Kingston HyperX GB RAM -Nvidia GTX -Random Wifi PCIE dongle I did SEVERAL google searches and tried all the hot fixes I updated ALL drivers BIOS etc I ran Memory Diagnostics and came up clean Ran CHKDSK and came up clean I reset all OC settings to default and turned off turbo boost even went as far as a HARD reset by unplugging computer and removing MOBO battery for several hours After fiddling around with it computer only works now with one core enabled WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at GHz In BlueScreenView it said hal dll amp ntoskrnl exe are to cause for the crashes Please help this is a newly built system months old and freaking out about it I am highly suspicious the processor is failing and have sent word to Intel but ANY and ALL assistance is accepted Thank you nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/whea_uncorrectable_error.1169168/
Relevancy 39.13%

System runs completely smoothly and has done for a good - months up until recently only when playing a game and recording the footage about - minutes into playing the system will bluescreen and restart My initial thought was since WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR CPU high usage at it seems linked to CPU usage that my CPU overclock would be the cause so I have lowered the clock speed and even slightly increased voltage just to test whether it wasn't receiving enough power or was being pushed too far neither of these have helped CPU temps WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at high CPU usage when in game usually reach around c and GPU around c I have also noticed after a couple of hours of just playing no recording that a second stutter every few minutes will happen I have watched and found that at the same time as the stutter my secondary hdd will spike to and back to normal the game steam and all things linked to the game are on my SSD so what is causing this is beyond me although I'm not sure whether or not this is linked to the BSOD's I have been experiencing Any help would be greatly appreciated Have only had this issue for a couple of months so BSOD's in I would assume are unrelated DANSPC- zip

A:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at high CPU usage

Please update your BIOS to the newest stable version
Support For Z97 GAMING 3 | MSI Global | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design

0x124 means that there is a hardware problem.
According to the logs and dumps you haven't had BSODs for 16 days, a good thing since that means there is something pretending to be a hardware problem.

Let me know how it goes

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47894-whea_uncorrectable_error-high-cpu-usage.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Error My Specs So this BSOD was happening occasionally when i m gaming WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Advice on Requesting this or doing other heavy Requesting Advice on this WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR processes but now it s frequency has increased significantly and i can t even play any game now since i get this error when a game is loading plus there is low possibility that i can watch a Movie without getting this error three or four times throughout the Movie Some people suggested that i reset my BIOS to default which i thought was unnecessary since i never accessed it before i also did not Overclock anything What i did until now I updated my Display adapters and anything else i thought could be relevant Used BlueScreenView to gain more information on the error I believe a x with a parameter means the problem is with the CPU if the above assumption is correct i see two options A Try to add more Voltage to the CPU in case it is not receiving enough if so can you explain or link me to a tutorial for this process B Replace the CPU if so can you recommend a powerful one that can handle all the things i do Gaming Rendering opening a large amount of programs etc Thanks in Advance EDIT My Laptop is HP ENVY if that helps nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/requesting-advice-on-this-whea_uncorrectable_error.1170363/
Relevancy 39.56%

hello ive been experiencing Occasional WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error this problem occasionally for a few months now initially it was happening frequently and Occasional WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error i tried everything from removing the graphics card to checking each memory stick individually before finally realizing the issue was the PSU i replaced the PSU it was the oldest part in my computer at the time with one even more powerful than the previous one and since then the issue has almost disappeared now i seem to get the WHEA error only occasionally but cant really find a pattern it happens less when playing games and more when running other programs that might be slightly more cpu- or memory-intensive OS - Windows or Vista Windows x -bit or x x What was the original installed OS on the system none but i used Windows for several years before recently installing a new SSD and upgrading to Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer full retail version Approximate age of system hardware most parts about - years PSU about months Approximate age of OS installation if you know months i think Have you re-installed the OS not since i upgraded it to CPU intel i k Video Card nvidia geforce gtx ti MotherBoard gigabyte z x-UD H Power Supply - brand amp wattage Antec M watt System Manufacturer n a Exact model number if laptop check label on bottom n a self built Laptop or Desktop desktop i tried to get a perfmon file but was getting quot the operator or administrator has refused the request quot despite running an admin command prompt and logging in as an admin ive been running the driver verifier for about minutes now with no issues as well EDIT aha nevermind after stopping the verifier and attempting to restart the computer it immeditely bluescreen with driver exception found now how do i figure out which one is the culprit i attached the dmp file from windows minidump

A:Occasional WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

You've got a bad CPU.

A consistent generic level 2 cache error on the 7th memory bank.

Code:
Error : GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 7)
Address : 0x00000002f7e63240
Misc. : 0x000001d082000086
There are only so many things to suggest before your CPU needs replacing.
Monitor your temperatures when idle and when performing a certain task that crashes the system (if there is one), reapply the thermal paste to the CPU if it's overheating.
Clear the CMOS to remove any improper settings and overclocks How To Clear CMOS (Reset BIOS) [Easy, 10 to 15 Min]
Remove any bloatware such as AI suite which can cause these errors.
If all the above fails then I recommend you replace the CPU as it's most likely the cause, you could try testing it with another one to see if it continues.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/occasional-whea_uncorrectable_error-930578.html
Relevancy 38.27%

? OS - Windows 7
x64 ?
? What was the original installed OS on sthe ystem?- none
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Full retail version
? Approximate age of system (hardware)2 months
? Approximate age of OS installation (if you know)2 months
? Have you re-installed the OS?No

? CPU Intel i5 4690k
? Video Card EVGA gtx 980 acx 2.0 superclocked
? MotherBoard Maximus vii hero
? Power Supply - brand & wattage- evga supernova 750w

Desktop

The stop 0x124 problem started out of the blue two days ago and only occurs when im playing games such as WoW or CSGO. Otherwise, when i'm watching videos on youtube or downloading things, theres no blue screen, but after half an hour to an hour into gameplay, I get the 0x124 BSOD. Rebooting my system and restarting my game causes another bluescreen to happen roughly around 10-15 minutes of gameplay.

Thanks alot for your time.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0x124-924754.html
Relevancy 39.56%

? OS - Windows 8.1, 8. I installed 8.1 then i saw the BSOD so I reinstall windows 8, but cant change anything.
? x64 ?
? OS's an OEM version
? Approximate age of system: Main, VGA-6 months. Cpu, ram,psu, HDD1 2years. HDD0 4months
? Approximate age of OS installation: i used 8.1 about 6 months and this BSOD sometime occur,sometimes it also appears IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, sometimes no BOSD, it's just restart. I recently installed windows 8 and this BSOD(WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) continue to appear.

? CPU i5-3470
? Video Card MSI 750ti TF
? MotherBoard MSI B75A-G43 Gaming
? Power Supply - CoolerMaster & 460W

because I have bought many part of these hardware, both new and 2nd, so i hope to know which part caused the error
P/S: sorry for my English so bad,Hope you can understand me

Relevancy 39.56%

Hi guys!
I've started getting BSOD's and i don't know how to analyse the DMP.

Could you help me out :) ?

DMP file here:
http://puu.sh/czHmO/e7cf98f957.dmp

I hope you can help me :) Thanks!

Specs:
EVEREST rapport: http://puu.sh/czHN3/50d7b16eea.txt

Summary
4770k stock speed - h212 evo cooler
asus z87 pro
16gb ddr3 1600mhz crucial balistix
Corsair TX850
GTX660ti sli stock speed
Samsung 840 evo 120gb
Assorted old 3.5 hdd's

Windoes 8.1 x64

3x Dell U2414H
1x AOC 29" 21:9

I don't know what more information to give :)
I hope you can help me :)

It kinda ruins when I livestream and gets a BSOD

Thanks!

A:BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

Your link is bad. It looks like it's trying to display the crash dump contents on the webpage, which would explain why it's garbage.

Upload the crash dumps directly here.

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-whea_uncorrectable_error-914114.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Computer Specs CPU Intel Core i -Core GHz MB Cache Years Old With Corsair H i Liquid CPU Cooling Month Old Motherboard EVGA X Classified Years Old RAM x GB Corsair DDR RAM Sticks are years old Sticks are years old PSU Corsair W Years Old Video Card EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black Month Old Storage Three TB Hard drives setup Error BSOD - 0x124 Constant in RAID as a TB Virtual Drive Years Old OS Windows Enterprise Years Old Details of the Crashes BCCODE x Constant BSOD - Error 0x124 x xfffffa be x b x WHEA Logger Code A corrected hardware error has occurred Reported by component Processor Core Error Source Corrected Machine Check Error Type Cache Hierarchy Error Processor ID WMI Logger Code Event filter with query quot SELECT FROM InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN WHERE TargetInstance ISA quot Win Processor quot AND TargetInstance LoadPercentage gt quot could not be reactivated in namespace quot root CIMV quot because of error x Kernal Logger Code Performance power management features on processor in group are disabled due to a firmware problem Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware Physical Problems The RAM was extremely hot though I don't know the exact temperature I burned my finger a bit on one of the motherboards metal heatsinks so that was really really hot CPU is not overheating at all it's sticking at degrees celsius up to degrees when under load Known Incompatibilities NVIDIA Geforce GTX Titan Black video card isn't technically compatible with the EVGA X Classified motherboard - however the computer was running very nicely the first few weeks the I got the new card I'm running a different BIOS than my EVGA X Motherboards original but that hasn't given me any problems in the past two years of using it Question What seems to the be the exact issue I notice I have a lot of problems with the current hardware to start with - motherboard overheating RAM overheating possible CPU failure etc I notice that when I run stress testing on the CPU - it reacts wonderfully It passes all the tests except for CPU frequency When it asks for GHz it gets back on average GHz RAM tests always come out percent and when doing memtest for hours it found no issues I do already have new hardware on the way since that was the plan from the get-go of me getting the Titan Black but I want to know which part of the hardware is failing since I'll be sending the excess parts to friends Not to mention I want to try and avoid this happening on the new system I'll be having this week New Parts Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-Z X-UD H-BK LGA Intel Z RAM CORSAIR Vengeance Pro GB x GB DDR PSU EVGA SuperNOVA W Though I haven't gotten a new CPU yet since I'm still picking if you have any suggestions I'd like them - I've never been too good at picking the right CPU for my systems

A:Constant BSOD - Error 0x124

Hi,

Please refer to the following and reply back accordingly with the required information - http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/constant-bsod-error-0x124-884457.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hi,

Recently I have been getting frequent BSODs, my computer is so unstable i am afraid to do anything that might jeopardize my work.

If you want to see my mindump you can find it here: http://1drv.ms/1mk3MCd
http://1drv.ms/1mjoi1F

? OS - Windows 7
? System Type - x64
? What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7 (custom built)
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? full retail
? Age of system (hardware) 4 years
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 6 months
? CPU - Amd Phenom II 965 x 4
? Video Card - Amd Radeon HD 7800
? MotherBoard - Asus M4A87TD EVO
? Power Supply - brand & wattage - Corsair 750W

NB:
perfmon /report pulls the window up and suddenly is not responding.

A:[SOLVED] BSOD hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe (0x124)

... Fixed use this attachment it has the report inside of it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-hal-dll-and-ntoskrnl-exe-0x124-832025.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hello guys,
when my computer handle too much pressure it crashes and show me the blue screen with the error code 0x124 ,even though im preety sure that 8GB ram is enough for what im doing (a game+ few youtube tabs) from a previous computer.
here is the .dmp files from my computer:
Download multiple files from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
i would really appreciate if someone can help me to end the blue screens and the crashes.

A:Blue screen error 0x124

Hi and welcome to TSF this is something you can look at on your issue Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try - Windows 7 Help Forums
I will move you to Bsod's for further help,would you please follow the instruction here http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html
it will provide further info for an analyst, also many folks will not use links to files and folders for security reasons preferring the methods we use here instead.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-error-0x124-766434.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hello people I'm very grateful i can post my problems here cause im not getting it anymore As the title says I'm having multiple bsods I have recently installed days back all my new desktop components these are the following Win -bit premium SP Retail i k Coolermaster hyper s ghz MSI B - G PC mate newest bios installed GB Crucial ballistix Seagate Barracuda TB Gigabyte Windfoce r x Amd Beta v tried LG dvd player w certified Coolermaster PSU TP-link TL-WN N mbps PCI i already removed this because when my desktop got into sleepmode and it woke up it would also BSOD I suspected this card When removed no Bsod's getting desktop out of sleeping mode Already ran memtest with passes and no errors Also ran an HDD check with no errors I've been stressing the processor for multiple hours with different programs prime Aida also without Bsod 0x116 and 0x0d1 / 0x124 errors For the GPU exactly the same occt dmark battlefield and assassins creed Bsod 0x116 / 0x124 and 0x0d1 IV without problems The temperature is perfectly fine i think GPU idle c load and Cpu - idle and - under load To be honest i removed the wifi card about hours ago and since then no bsod's But im curious if someone here can detect Bsod 0x116 / 0x124 and 0x0d1 other problems with my hardware or drivers because there are different bsods The bsods appeared randomly Starting windows Surfing on the web When more info is needed i wil directly provide it Thanks for helping me already Jeroen

A:Bsod 0x116 / 0x124 and 0x0d1

Another bluescreen after removing wifi card.
See the image for more info.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0x116-0x124-and-0x0d1-753193.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hey, I have been getting these BSOD errors since few days. Please help guys..
My Rig :-
AMD FX 6300
ASUS M5A78 M LX
CORSAIR CX 430
ASUS NVIDIA 550Ti

A:BSOD 0x124,0x1e,0x50,0x0a

Hi,

Please refer to the following thread and reply back accordingly with the required information - http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0x124-0x1e-0x50-0x0a-711713.html
Relevancy 37.41%

OS Windows Pro x and Windows Professional x SP Age 0x124 BSOD playing [SOLVED] while of System Almost years GPU and PSU are years old Age of OS Installation A couple of days CPU Intel Q GPU [SOLVED] BSOD while playing 0x124 Gainward Nvidia GTX GS-GLH RAM Corsair Dominator x GB Motherboard Asus Rampage Formula HD SAMSUNG HD LJ gb x RAID Power supply Corsair AX Gold System Manufacturer Self made Greetings I'm suffering several BSOD during gaming sessions error x and I still can't figure out what's the problem although [SOLVED] BSOD while playing 0x124 is almost sure that it's hardware related there are no overclocks on the system The first BSOD happened on the last days of December while playing Kingdoms of Amalur i was running win it was a strange BSOD because I played hours without problems but after that point my system crashed randomly while playing I tried to solve these BSOD by reinstalling the game by updating drivers and by unistalling some programs like Daemon Tools MSI Afterburner that it's known they can cause troubles I updated BIOS aswell I checked temperatures during gameplay but there was nothing strange in them I tried to play again and for an hour it worked but then BSOD happened again After this I did some hardware diagnostics MEMTEST outside windows it did passes in hours with errors I runned SeaTools for HardDrives without problems and I did also a CHKDSK Defrag from windows No problems found and I dediced to do a format and try with my old Windows PRO Carefully I updated again all drivers and tried to play I played fine different games for days until today After hours of gaming with Torchlight II the system crashed again with the same BSOD times At this point I think these BSOD happen only while playing and only when a save file grows in size of course this is my personal idea and it maybe wrong I hope you can clarify this situation thanks for your work

A:[SOLVED] BSOD while playing 0x124

Recommendations:Crashes point to your hard disk filesystem manager. Replace avira with Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE). 3rd party antivirus programs can sometimes wreak havoc on RAID systems. Make sure to run the avira registry cleaning utility to remove all remnants of avira from the registry.

Quote:

NOTE:I do not recommend using registry cleaners for optimization; stay away from registry cleaning tools that do automated registry cleaning of the whole system. I only recommend the avira cleaner since it is recommended by avira's developer.

Download Avira RegistryCleaner | Official Website

Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows
If replacing avira with MSE does not help: Crashes may be due to RAID itself; RAID was designed with servers in mind and not for the home user. It often causes more problems than it is worth.Why RAID is (usually) a Terrible Idea
Backup your important data. Then try installing Windows to only one drive in AHCI SATA mode (you can change the setting in the BIOS). See if the system is stable that way. If it is stable in AHCI, you can decide if you want to tackle a RAID array again.

3rd Party Drivers: The following is for information purposes only. My recommendations were given above. The drivers that follow belong to software or devices that were not developed by Microsoft. Any drivers in red should be updated/replaced/removed. You can find links to the driver information and where to update the drivers in the section after the code box:

Code:
**************************Sun Jan 6 09:56:11.736 2013 (UTC - 7:00)**************************
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 10:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
nvstor.sys Fri Mar 19 14:45:11 2010 (4BA3E257)
nvraid.sys Fri Mar 19 14:59:20 2010 (4BA3E5A8)
iaStorV.sys Thu Jun 10 18:46:19 2010 (4C11875B)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvstor.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvraid.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStorV.sys

Analysis: The following is for information purposes only. The following information contains the relevant information from the blue screen analysis:

Code:
**************************Sun Jan 6 09:56:11.736 2013 (UTC - 7:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [G:\BSODDmpFiles\SerDiaz\Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2\010613-21793-01.dmp]
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7601.17944.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333
System Uptime:0 days 0:00:10.141
Probably caused by :GenuineIntel
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8005bb08f8, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8005bb08f8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
**************************Sun Jan 6 07:50:42.722 2013 (UTC - 7:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [G:\BSODDmpFiles\SerDiaz\Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2\010613-17191-01.dmp]
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7601.17944.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333
System Uptime:0 days 0:00:09.127
Probably caused by :GenuineIntel
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa800552e8f8, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa800552e8f8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
PROCE... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-while-playing-0x124-682400.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Good day to all.

I remember coming here a year or 2-3 ago for a problem that I had with my PC and I received all the information and help I needed in order to solve it but again something else happened.

This time (as the title states) I've been getting various BSODs of various codes. All of these come out at Random both during Start up (Bios) and Windows and all cause a Sudden reset or Freeze. The errors were mostly IIRC 0x124 (The most Common), 0x7E, 0x101 and some more I forgot about (I also forgot how many 0 they had before unfortunately).

It's been a while but uh What do I need to show or attach to this post in order to help me? Any specs at all?

A:BSOD - Different Codes(0x124,0x7E, 0x101 and etc)

Hi please follow the instructions here http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-different-codes-0x124-0x7e-0x101-and-etc-671852.html
Relevancy 38.27%

This has only recently started when I play games(world of warcraft etc)...not much of a comp tech person so I'd need things explained super easily
OS-windows 7
x86-x64
original OS-windows 7
retail OS
CPU/motherboard 3 years...videocard/8gig ram less than 3 months
CPU-AMD Athlon II X2 250 3ghz processor
video card-geforce GTX 550ti
motherboard-msi ms-7599
power supply-650 watt x-power pro

A:0x124 BSOD

Given the age of the RAM and the Athlon II processor, I would lean toward the RAM as a likely suspect. AMD processors are very finicky about what RAM they work with. How did you determine what RAM to buy for your system?
Let's check compatibility of the RAM:Download and install CPU-Z and Upload screenshots of the CPU, Mainboard, Memory, and SPD tabs. In the SPD tab, upload an image of each slot. To upload all screenshots, it would be best to:generate the images using the Snipping Tool,
go to where the images are saved,
right click in a blank area within the folder where the images are saved,
create a new folder,
name the folder CPUZ,
select all the images,
place the pointer over an image,
press and hold down the left mouse button and drag the image (all images should move with it),
drop the images into the CPUZ directory you created,
create a compressed (zipped) folder of CPUZ
upload the .zip file to the forums.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/0x124-bsod-673852.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Hello I have bought a new computer with the following specifications only about two weeks ago Motherboard MSI B MA-P CPU Intel Core i - RAM x GB DDR Graphics Card nVidia GeForce GTX Ti GB GDDR RAM HDD Seagate TB Barracuda SpinPoint SATA Gb s RPM MB quot HD SJ ST DM OS Windows Ultimate x SP OEM I have experienced The Error Feared 0x124 random x BSOD errors especially prevalent while playing video games After a HDD reformat and OS reinstall the problem persists None The Feared 0x124 Error of the components are overclocked and I have the latest drivers installed Here is the bugcheck analysis from the latest minidump Quote Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa a be Probably caused by GenuineIntel Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg Machine Check Exception Arg fffffa a Address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg be High order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Arg Low order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x GenuineIntel CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME iexplore exe CURRENT IRQL f STACK TEXT fffff f da fffff a b fffffa a be nt KeBugCheckEx fffff f da fffff a b fffffa aad fffffa aad hal HalBugCheckSystem x e fffff f daa fffff fffffa aad fffff f de fffff f de nt WheaReportHwError x fffff f db fffff fffffa aad fffff f de fffffa aad hal HalpMcaReportError x c fffff f dc fffff ff d fffff f deb hal HalpMceHandler x e fffff f dc fffff e b dfbf hal HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous x fffff f dcc fffff aac hal HalHandleMcheck x fffff f dcf fffff nt KxMcheckAbort x c fffff f de ca c d nt KiMcheckAbort x ebc d x ca c d STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME GenuineIntel IMAGE NAME GenuineIntel DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR MAE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR MAE Followup MachineOwner --------- I'm almost certain that the problem lies with the CPU As it lies under the warranty I wouldn't mind replacing it but would still prefer if there was a way to deal with the problem without resorting to that Thanks in advance

A:The Feared 0x124 Error

Follow the instructions here> http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html
Lets see if the BSOD dump file(s) can tell us whats going on.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/the-feared-0x124-error-663926.html
Relevancy 38.27%

My system is not booting from last one week It reboots in between BSOD 0x124 showing BSOD 0x124 windows logo and windows login screen screen And some time it creates BSOD currently I am using it in safe mode with networking and have BSOD 0x124 not seen any issue in safe mode system info Windows Home Premium -Bit OEM and with CD installed Windows - also Age of system year months Age of OS OEM - BSOD 0x124 year months and with freshly installed OS also i - M Intel Processor Intel Internal Graphics Intel Mother Board Lenovo T - Model no -cto Windbg Debug Info kd x gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg Machine Check Exception Arg fffffa b Address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg bf High order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Arg Low order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x GenuineIntel DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT CURRENT IRQL STACK TEXT x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME hardware IMAGE NAME hardware DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel UNKNOWN BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel UNKNOWN Followup MachineOwner --------- kd x gt errrec fffffa b Common Platform Error Record fffffa b ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature INVALID Revision Record Id Severity Recoverable Length Creator Microsoft Notify Type Machine Check Exception Flags x gt gt gt How can I share bsod dump file

A:BSOD 0x124

There are no dumps in the upload, can you upload the .dmp files you have?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0x124-659897.html
Relevancy 38.27%

Hi I have been having problems Please Me!!! BSoD 0x124 Help with this computer ever since I bought the computer years ago from Best Buy BSoD from day one and they are still continuing today They are here and there sometimes many times a day If I try to play a game on my computer I always get a blue screen Keep in mind that BSoD 0x124 Please Help Me!!! this BSoD 0x124 Please Help Me!!! has been happening from day one A couple weeks ago I bought a new power supply and video card so I could start gaming on my desktop I then reinstalled my OS and then installed the hardware and updated all of the drivers As soon as I started playing games like Metro and Torchlight I started receiving all kinds of BSoDs This also happens sometimes when watching youtube videos I know it has nothing to do with my video card or power supply considering I was receiving the same BSoD before I installed them and from the initial purchase of my computer I am almost certain this is a hardware error Here is my system info Windows Home Premium -Bit OEM Original OS is same as installed Age of system - years Age of OS Reinstalled - - i - Intel Processor Power Color HD GB ASint RAM x GB Asus CM Motherboard Antec W Basiq Plus Power Supply Asus is the manufacturer Model number is CM Here is a list of things I have tried Reinstalling OS multiple times Updating BIOS Running Seatools for my Seagate Hard Drive all tests Checking temperatures for overheating issues Running Memtest Memtest and Windows Memory Diagnostic for days including using one stick of ram at a time swapping slots to test using sticks at a time Only received one error which was from Memtest and I ran it - times again and never received errors after reseating the RAM Running Windows System File Checker Running Prime on Blend crashed Running Orthos on Blend crashed Running Intel Burn Test for passes passed standard crashes on high Scanning for viruses Super Anti Spyware Avira Malware Bytes Windows Security Essentials So I decided to try to delve into debugging with a tutorial As you can see it came up with Error Micro-Architectural Error and Error Internal unclassified Proc Bank The Bugcheck code is x GenuineIntel I assume this confirms my suspicion of this being a hardware problem Here is the code Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users D Desktop MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path is srv J Symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win rtm - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff b PsLoadedModuleList xfffff a e Debug session time Wed Jun UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols PEB is paged out Peb Ldr ff fffd Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa e ba Page not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Probably caused by GenuineIntel Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg Machine Check Exception Arg fffffa e Address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg ba High order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Arg Low order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Debugging Details ------------------ Page not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details BUGCHECK STR x GenuineIntel DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME linpack exe CURRENT IRQL f STACK TEXT fffff ba a fffff fffffa e ba nt KeBugCheckEx fffff ba aa fffff d fffffa af fffffa af hal HalBugCheckSystem x e fffff ba ae fffff c fffffa af fffff ba e fff... Read more

A:BSoD 0x124 Please Help Me!!!

Hello ReaparX and welcome to TSF!

The attached dump is a x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bugcheck. Let's go ahead and run an !errrec on the second bugcheck parameter:

Code:
1: kd> !errrec fffffa8007b6b028
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa8007b6b028
Record Id : 01cd5633611fc023
Timestamp : 6/29/2012 20:20:20

Descriptor @ fffffa8007b6b0a8
Section @ fffffa8007b6b180

Error Type : Micro-Architectural Error
CPU Version : 0x0000000000020652
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000001

Descriptor @ fffffa8007b6b0f0
Section @ fffffa8007b6b240

Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000001
CPU Id : 52 06 02 00 00 08 10 01 - ff e3 98 02 ff fb eb bf

Proc. Info 0 @ fffffa8007b6b240

Descriptor @ fffffa8007b6b138
Section @ fffffa8007b6b2c0

Error : Internal unclassified (Proc 1 Bank 5)
As you can see, the CPU is reporting an internal error. Unfortunately, with only one dump file, we won't be able to see if the issue is consistent in regards to what processor failed and what cache bank. For example, proc 1 and cache bank 5 failed in this dump here.

Given the amount of "what I've tried" you listed, I'd like to go ahead and say your actual CPU is the fault here, but I'd like to see one (or a few more) x124 dumps if you have them.

Also, I didn't see that you mentioned updating chipset drivers in your check list. Also, the system is NOT overclocked, correct?

Regards,

E-Peen

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0x124-please-help-me-652977.html
Relevancy 37.41%

It's Freezes sometimes (0x124) and pseudo-bsod just driving me crazy Sometimes my computer freezes I hard-reset it and I get no Freezes and pseudo-bsod sometimes (0x124) dmp nor anything but the times I get one is the x code System specs -Mother ASUS M A LT -CPU AMD Phenom II stock Freezes and pseudo-bsod sometimes (0x124) -Video Card XFX stock -RAM x Gskill model F - CL D- GBRH -PSU FATAL TY w -OS Windows Ultimate Everything I got is almost years old except for the mobo that is just month old Even though I'm no expert I tried everything I could -Tried with both RAM modules separately -Switched Video Card from my to a that way I know the PSU is working kinda right -Tried with another HDD -Updated bios -Disabled memory hole remapping and enabled it back later -Disabled unganged mode enabled it back later I got the BSOD File Collection app but it gets kinda stuck at quot Waiting for SystemInfo quot I'll attach what I got in the folder anyway Any help will be appreciated D

A:Freezes and pseudo-bsod sometimes (0x124)

Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
Synopsis:

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.
Generic "Stop 0x124" Troubleshooting Strategy:

1) Ensure that none of the hardware components are overclocked. Hardware that is driven beyond its design specifications - by overclocking - can malfunction in unpredictable ways.

2) Ensure that the machine is adequately cooled. If there is any doubt, open up the side of the PC case (be mindful of any relevant warranty conditions!) and point a mains fan squarely at the motherboard. That will rule out most (lack of) cooling issues.

3) Update all hardware-related drivers: video, sound, RAID (if any), NIC... anything that interacts with a piece of hardware. It is good practice to run the latest drivers anyway.

4) Update the motherboard BIOS according to the manufacturer's instructions. Their website should provide detailed instructions as to the brand and model-specific procedure.

5) Rarely, bugs in the OS may cause "false positive" 0x124 events where the hardware wasn't complaining but Windows thought otherwise (because of the bug). At the time of writing, Windows 7 is not known to suffer from any such defects, but it is nevertheless important to always keep Windows itself updated.

6) Attempt to (stress) test those hardware components which can be put through their paces artificially. The most obvious examples are the RAM and HDD(s). For the RAM, use the in-built memory diagnostics (run MDSCHED) or the 3rd-party memtest86 utility to run many hours worth of testing. For hard drives, check whether CHKDSK /R finds any problems on the drive(s), notably "bad sectors". Unreliable RAM, in particular, is deadly as far as software is concerned, and anything other than a 100% clear memory test result is cause for concern. Unfortunately, even a 100% clear result from the diagnostics utilities does not guarantee that the RAM is free from defects - only that none were encountered during the test passes.

7) As the last of the non-invasive troubleshooting steps, perform a "vanilla" reinstallation of Windows: just the OS itself without any additional applications, games, utilities, updates, or new drivers - NOTHING AT ALL that is not sourced from the Windows 7 disc. Should that fail to mitigate the 0x124 problem, jump to the next steps. Otherwise, if you run the "vanilla" installation long enough to convince yourself that not a single 0x124 crash has occurred, start installing updates and applications slowly, always pausing between successive additions long enough to get a feel for whether the machine is still free from 0x124 crashes. Should the crashing resume, obviously the very last software addition(s) may be somehow linked to the root cause.

If stop 0x124 errors persist despite the steps above, and the harware is under warranty, consider returning it and requesting a replacement which does not suffer periodic MCE events. Be aware that attempting the subsequent harware troubleshooting steps may, in some cases, void your warranty:

8) Clean and carefully remove any dust from the inside of the machine. Reseat all connectors and memory modules. Use a can of compressed air to clean out the RAM DIMM sockets as much as possible.

9) If all else fails, start removing items of hardware one-by-one in the hope that the culprit is something non-essential which can be removed. Obviously, this type of testing is a lot easier if you've got access to equivalent components in order to perform swaps.

Should you find yourself in the situation of having performed all of the steps above without a resolution of the symptom, unfortunately the most likely reason is becau... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/freezes-and-pseudo-bsod-sometimes-0x124-655180.html
Relevancy 38.27%

so for the past two months or so i have been experiencing problems with my pc to start off with it used to be this weird thing as explained i could be gaming i could be quot youtubing quot or i could be on skype BSOD 0x124 then all of a sudden all BSOD 0x124 of my bit programs would close this includes skype steam any game i would be on at the time and google chrome i know it only affects my bit programs because when i open internet explorer bit or minecraft with java bit it works but BSOD 0x124 can be glitchy i thought this was a problem that would go away in time after this i upgraded my graphics card and my psu to the ones stated in my pc specs on my profile and then recently ive been experiencing the BSOD with the error code x i found out this is a hardware error could be to do with drivers but my drivers are all updated or could be to do with the actual hardware i found out other people on the internet have been experiencing the same problems with my processor that i have does anybody know of a way to fix this problem or does anybody know what i should do in terms of repairing broken parts discovering what parts are broken defective or finding a way to just fix this problem thanks for the reply and i will give out resources to anyone who needs them to help them i also have skype if anybody wishes to help me through skype which would be a lot easier to be fair xD skype name redfrog

My Friends Told me today that when this crash happens they here a massive load amplified white noise that comes through there headphones when the crashes happens.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0x124-649507.html
Relevancy 37.41%

First thank you for taking the time to help me out I am a first-time builder and I recently assembled a new PC I purchased all of WHEA - build 0X124 in new BSOD the parts mostly from Newegg within the past BSOD in new build - 0X124 WHEA month and assembled it about a BSOD in new build - 0X124 WHEA week ago I installed everything and it was all compatable I installed Windows OEM and all of the programs themselves ran fine At first it would randomly restart so I updated BIOS to the most recent version I also updated all of the drivers to the most recent versions Ever since then it will only restart about minutes into a game Civilization or when I am running other heavy programs Since this is a new build I have a feeling it is a hardware error but I am not sure I saw that it generated dmp files but I cannot find a program that will open them Can anyone help Here's by build I purchased everything less than month ago OS Windows -bit OEM retail version CPU AMD FX Zambezi w stock CPU fan GPU Radeon HD PowerColor AX GBD - DH Mobo Asus M A X EVO PSU CORSAIR GS W ATX V v Memory Patriot Viper Xtreme GB PX G LLK HDD Seagate Barracuda ST DM DVD Sony Optiarc CD DVD Burner model AD- S- B Antivirus Norton v

A:BSOD in new build - 0X124 WHEA

Hi -

The bugcheck on all dumps = 0x124 = WHEA = Machine Check Exception

The WHEA record shows a BUS error reported by processor 5 -

Code:
2: kd> !errrec fffffa80087a28f8
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa80087a28f8
Record Id : 01cce0985730cac8
Timestamp : 2/1/2012 4:17:09 (UTC)

Descriptor @ fffffa80087a2978
Section @ fffffa80087a2a50

<...>

Descriptor @ fffffa80087a2a08
Section @ fffffa80087a2b90

Error : BUSLG_GENERIC_ERR_*_NOTIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 5 Bank 5)
Address : 0x0000000000000040

This is a hardware problem most likely involving the mobo and/or CPU.

Info on 0x124 - http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html

Check all hardware connections; reseat RAM, etc...

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.8102.0 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\013112-18018-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*a:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e0b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03050670
Debug session time: Tue Jan 31 23:17:09.201 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:12.310
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : K:\WinDDK\Windows Kits\8.0\Debuggers\x64\triage\oca.ini, error 2
TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : K:\WinDDK\Windows Kits\8.0\Debuggers\x64\winxp\triage.ini, error 2
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80087a28f8, 0, 0}

TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : K:\WinDDK\Windows Kits\8.0\Debuggers\x64\triage\modclass.ini, error 2
Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

2: kd> !errrec fffffa80087a28f8
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa80087a28f8
R... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-in-new-build-0x124-whea-628039.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi. I've been having BSOD(124) for quite some months. What I did
-Prime95 for 5 hours
-memtest86+ for 6 pass
both return without any error

I tried reinstalling windows but it didn't help.

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Retail
CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6700 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
GFX - Asus HD5750
Mobo - ASUS P5G41C-MLX
PSU - M-Life Fighting Eagle-420W PFC

Age of System - 3 years
Age of OS installation - Last Week
Original Install of OS - Vista Home edition 32 bit

Thanks in advance :)

P/S I attached some information that I think might be helpful thanks.

A:Blue Screen Of Death 0x124 (BSOD 124)

I'm currently having some severe eye problems. If I don't reply back, PM one of the moderators for further assistance.

The perfmon report indicated that the ATK0110 ACPI Utility driver isn't installed on your system. Please visit this link at the Asus website ( ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P5G41C-M LX ), select your OS from the dropdown menu, expand the Utilities section, and scroll down to the 4th entry (the one that says "ASUS PC ProbeII V1.04.83 Install Program for Windows 32/64bit XP & 32/64bit Vista & 32/64bit Windows 7"). Download and install this program in order to get the ATK0110 ACPI Utility driver installed. Double check by looking in the C:\Windows\System32\drivers directory for ASACPI.sys (dated 2009 or 2010)

Perfmon indicates that Windows Updates is disabled (systeminfo report confirms this). Please enable it and do the following:

Quote:

Installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1
1. Visit the PC manufacturer's website and update ALL drivers. DO NOT use Windows Update or the "Update drivers" function of Device Manager.
2. Check Device Manager for any unknown/disabled devices - if there are unknown/disabled devices, fix them with the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website (not the PC Manufacturer)
3. Visit Windows Update and get all updates
4. Visit Windows Update and get Service Pack 1 (usually under Important Updates). Read these notes for installing SP1: Steps to follow before you install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 from the Microsoft Download Center
5. Visit Windows Update and get any other available updates

Rerun the perfmon report after this and post the results with your next post (I'm looking to see if this fixes the issue with the disk que length)

There are no memory dumps present in the jcgriff2 reports - if you've deleted them from your system, please stop deleting them for the duration of the troubleshooting.

MSINFO32 reports that your I: drive is overfull - and this may be impacting the performance of your system. It's recommended that you have 15% free space for optimum performance. Your I: drive only has 20 gB free - with 75 gB being the recommended amount of free space. Please free up an additional 55 gB of space on this drive.

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol 120%) are the cause of BSOD's in many Win7 installations. Please uninstall the program, then run this free tool to ensure that the offending sptd.sys driver is removed from your system: DuplexSecure - FAQ

Once all of this is done, please post back with any further BSOD's and we'll work on them from that point on.

Good Luck!

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\092311-88140-01.dmp]
Built by: 7600.16385.x86fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Fri Sep 23 05:40:57.812 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:53:09.654
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel_DCU_Parity_Error
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_DCU_Parity_Error
Bugcheck code 00000124
Arguments 00000000 8572a01c b2000000 00000175
BiosVersion = 0702
BiosReleaseDate = 01/17/2011
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6700 @ 2.66GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2660
CurrentSpeed: 2666
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-of-death-0x124-bsod-124-a-602484.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hello guys this is Alexander from Greece in my second post I know you have heard this error milion times and i am very - WHEA 0x124 (63) Problem_error 41 Ntoskrnl.exe sorry about it But i have done a lot of things Ntoskrnl.exe Problem_error 41 (63) - 0x124 WHEA with no luck I am not a pc expert and i really dont know what to do any more You all are my last hope After that i will use my PC only for facebook My system specs and my minidmp files are included in the attachment files below i hope they can be opened and read My long story is this I bought a new PC at the beggining of this year and started playing Aion my previous PC was way lower than my current one and i had no problems with mmorpgs So i started playing and there goes the error stop error problem ntoskrnl exe kernel power etc you know the rest What happened is that my pc screen went black such as in save power my pc continued to work and i only was able to push ctrl alt delete to reboot my system So i bought Assassins Creed and finished it with no crashes But i wanted to test another mmo from a different company forsaken world and there goes again So i thought maybe mmorpgs are not getting along with me I bought Assassins Creed and finished with no errors And at May i bought i was waiting years for it the premium edition of quot The Witcher quot rpg But with no luck - crashes Crashes are random they may happen in minutes or hour or hours I myself downloaded dirextX components that were missing from direcx without any luck with the crashes I went to my technician and st we started by deactivating the one of the sound cards that where both fanctioning realtek and AMD No luck of course with the errors Then we changed the RAM by putting x GB instead of x GB and by adding new power supply of WATT instead of the WATT i had He said he did a check test at the graphic card and it is ok I am very sorry i wrote so much guys I am totally desperate and i really need your help Excuse my English language mistakes

A:Ntoskrnl.exe Problem_error 41 (63) - 0x124 WHEA

Hi -

Run SysInternals Load Order.

Download LoadOrd.exe from Microsoft TechNet - save to Documents folder -

http://live.sysinternals.com/LoadOrd.exe

RIGHT-click on LoadOrd.exe, select "Run as Administrator".

Click on "copy" - lower-right screen.

Paste into your next post using CODE brackets.

Code:
[CODE]

[/CODE]
Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/ntoskrnl-exe-problem_error-41-63-0x124-whea-576955.html
Relevancy 36.55%

I was getting BSOD on one of my computers. The latest Nvidia Audio Driver wont install and when i shuts down i hear clicking noises.

The HDD is new with a new install of Win 7 64 bit.

The Mobo is an 8200 Geforce.

The Driver in question may not be compatible although Microsofts Website says this Mobo is compatible with Win 7

Audio driver in question:
HDMI Audio driver:
version 1.00.0.59 WHQL Rlease date Oct 1, 2009

Relevancy 36.55%

I got a new computer weeks crash 64bit prof Windows 7 [SOLVED] 0x124 ago and i have a weird problem with it every time i play Bad company i get BSOD after - min have tryed other games like wow and crysis and nothing happens with them can play forever without any problems have tried to replace the gfx card and the problem still continues the HDD is the same as i had in old cpu and never had any problems then have run memtest for h and found nothing wrong tried removing of the RAM and run [SOLVED] Windows 7 prof 64bit 0x124 crash on tried with both of them have reinstalled windows times whit no change have uppdated all the drivers and bios to im [SOLVED] Windows 7 prof 64bit 0x124 crash at my wits [SOLVED] Windows 7 prof 64bit 0x124 crash end here whuld rly like some help oho and windows dont make any minidump of the crash i only get the MEMORY dmb in windows cat i have had BSOD in windows and it was a pfn list corrupt the minidump is from that this is from the bad company crash Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter fffffa aae Parameter bf Parameter have attatched reports and stuff CPU i - k Motherboard Gigabyte P P-UD -B RAM Corsair Dominator DHX DDR MHZ GFX XFX Radeon HD GB GDDR HDD Corsair SSD Force series GB POWER Corsair HX W PSU

A:[SOLVED] Windows 7 prof 64bit 0x124 crash

ok, i have run the driver verifier now and the computer crashes as soon as i get in to windows.

also got the minidump issue fixed so i have minidump of it here (2x minidumps).

im gona try playing so i get minidump from that crash to.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-windows-7-prof-64bit-0x124-crash-571888.html
Relevancy 36.55%

Hey folks im quite new around here hope ya dont mind Anyway i was getting horrible BSOD and to me 0x124 the understand Verifier, BSOD Help the error! solve when i tryed to play any games lately and i havent changed any hardware which Help me understand the Verifier, and to solve the 0x124 BSOD error! really makes me suspicious of what have caused it Nevertheless i found out that you could do this Driver verifier and test if some drivers are causing BSOD so try it out Correct me if im wrong I just did the first half of the procedure clicking those - things for the non-microsoft drivers and it asked me to reboot And yes the windows BSOD when i tryed to boot it which shows that there is some drivers who is messing this up There is suppose to be another half of things quot After re-start you may not be able to log on to normal Windows Boot into SAFEMODE - tap the F key repeatedly during boot-up Select quot System Restore quot Choose the restore point that you created in step If you are unable to boot into SAFEMODE Boot into System Recovery using your Windows DVD - or - Hard Drive Recovery Partition press key sequence during boot-up F F ESC Select option for Windows System Restore Driver Verifier Status Select last option on the st Driver Verifier screen Display information about the currently verified drivers Bring up an elevated administrative cmd DOS screen - - type verifier query To Turn Driver Verifier OFF Select rd option on the st Driver Verifier screen Delete existing settings Bring up an elevated administrative cmd DOS screen - - type verifier reset quot This is what i doesnt understand why do you need to do those steps except system restoring back so you can actually boot up again Cause i got a dumpfile from the BSOD from when i tryed to reboot after i did the first half of the procedure if you dont know what im talking about se Driver Verifier - jcgriff com the half before the reboot is the first half Shouldnt that be enough And whats the deal with having it work h The homepage is quite vague about this application Would be lovely if you guys could help me sort it out Also im attaching the dumpfile from the procedure if it can help solve my x error Thanks for helping a lost dude out Also do tell if i managed to attach wrong dump file O

A:Help me understand the Verifier, and to solve the 0x124 BSOD error!

Oh, would any mod be so kind to move this to the BSOD-part of the forums? Thanks!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/help-me-understand-the-verifier-and-to-solve-the-0x124-bsod-error-557780.html
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi everyone im looking for assistance with this problem It started about a month ago only when gaming The game froze and sound enter in a loop all the time i need press reset in my computer My HD s are verified with Seatools my memory and cpu are tested with Orthos Passes with no errors memory test again with win tool too and nothing My comp Asus P Q PRO bios lastest Corsair HX CPU Q Gb Ram PC DDR Mhz HD s Seagate Barracuda Sata an Ide DVD and DVDRW SB XFI Fatality My log with whocrashed WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg Machine Check Exception Arg fffffa c b Address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg High order -bits of the MCi WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 64 (124) win7 STATUS value Arg Low order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x GenuineIntel CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL STACK TEXT fffff b b fffff a fffffa c b fffffa d a nt WheapCreateLiveTriageDump x c fffff b bd fffff f fffffa c b fffff f WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) win7 64 fffffa d nt WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession x fffff b c fffff fc fffff d fffffa fffffa fffffa d nt WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) win7 64 WheapProcessWorkQueueItem x fffff b c fffff d fffff e fffff fc fffffa d nt WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine x fffff b c fffff fc ffffffff ffffffff fffffa d fffffa d b nt ExpWorkerThread x fffff b d fffff a c fffff fffffa d fffff efc ffffffff ffffffff nt PspSystemThreadStartup x a fffff b d fffff b fffff b fffff cd nt KxStartSystemThread x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME hardware IMAGE NAME hardware DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR BUS PRV BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel PROCESSOR BUS PRV Followup MachineOwner --------- Windows Vista jcgriff rar Thx guys

A:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) win7 64

Hi!

I have the exactly same problem.
I tested all of hardwares. I think, it coused by a win7 update. What do you think?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/whea_uncorrectable_error-124-win7-64-a-540713.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi all - this one has got me perplexed - please help Basic info OS - Win x Fresh install on new hardware retail version of OS Hardware is new - months OS originally installed approx months ago no re-installs CPU Core i + missing driver for regi? - 0x124 BSOD Video nVidia GTX MB ASUS P x d Premium PS Corsaid Hx Dumps and perfmon attached Situation Self-built BSOD - 0x124 + missing driver for regi? PC running fine for almost months then about a week ago started getting lockups No new hardward that I can think of The system NEVER locks up during use no matter how long I've using it or how hard I've driving all the components It's always when I've stepped away and then returned It usually happens overnight the computer is always on but has also happened in the middle of the day when I walk away BSOD - 0x124 + missing driver for regi? I come back to the PC and the monitors are off then I move the mouse tap keyboard to wake it and then nothing happens requiring a hard reset Looking BSOD - 0x124 + missing driver for regi? at the minidump files it looks like they are written at the time I try to wake the comptuer - so appears as if coming out of some sleep low power state is causing this This is pure speculation The minidump files show x hardware error which I surmise is very hard to pinpoint I've run memtests HDD tests stress tests with furmark and prime Everything runs perfectly Temperatures are under control - the only thing I see is that the GPU runs hot at C a known issue for this GPU when dual monitors are connected Looking at minimum temps in standby mode the GPU temps drop after monitors are off which is normal behavior EDITED TO ADD all non-Microsoft drivers have been updated and BIOS is on the latest version from ASUS The perfmon report shows a driver is missing for ROOT LEGACY REGI I don't know if this condition existed when I built the machine - only noticed it now when checking perfmon Google seems to have very little information on this component Since the problem is intermittent I can't get it to reproduce reliably It doesn't happen everytime so troubleshooting has been very difficult I've backed off the RAM OC from to auto Everything else is stock I've also played around with BIOS PNP setting for PCI Plug and Play between No and Yes thinking it would solve the missing driver issue - no change noticed for either setting I'm completely baffled - thanks in advance for your help

A:BSOD - 0x124 + missing driver for regi?

Interesting observation:

When the computer is locked up, I can't do anything to it (remote desktop can't find the server, ping the IP has no response, etc.). HOWEVER, I do have a second computer whose sound is routed through the problem box (meaning speaker out from second computer is connected to line in on problem box). I continue to get sound from my speakers when I perform actions on the second box. Seems like at a very low level, the problem box is still processing certain things even when locked up.

Not sure if that's useful info or just a red herring - but there you go.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0x124-missing-driver-for-regi-537906.html
Relevancy 36.98%

I'll be brief as any helpers may be turned off by a wall of text especially from someone who joined just to post asking for help Details When playing a graphically intensive game such as Team Fortress or Battlefield Bad Company my computer will either reboot with no errors or blue screen with the following stopcode x x x other BSOD - Stop: parameters 0x124, included with EEB C xF F x Sidenote TF crashes sporatically anywhere between to minutes BFBC in about seconds consistently and like clockwork Fallout has only crashed twice in the or so hours I've put into it so far with no stopcodes only reboots Since TF and BFBC are so processor intensive maybe something is going on there Ahh I BSOD - Stop: 0x124, with other parameters included don't know According to ATI Overdrive and Everest Ultimate my GPU stays below C and my CPU stays below C while in these games Here's the info you guys wanted OS - Vista Windows Windows Home premium x -bit or BSOD - Stop: 0x124, with other parameters included x x -bit What was original installed OS on system Windows Home premium x Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer Full retail from Best Buy Age of system hardware weeks Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS Yes I tried out bit to see if my processor liked it better No dice went back to bit today since TF seems to like it better Phenom II X Black ghz no overclocking ATI Radeon XFX GB no overclocking MSI X-G Antec Earthwatts W Same crash on bit win tried it Bonus Screenshot of the stopcode taken from my camera Originally I took it because the error went away too fast to write it down but might as well post it anyway

A:BSOD - Stop: 0x124, with other parameters included

Heres the other thing you guys wanted. The computer health report really doesn't make any sense to me, since all my components are pretty high end and with the latest drivers installed.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-stop-0x124-with-other-parameters-included-528454.html
Relevancy 76.54%

hey guys,
i hope you can help me, as i can't get a clue on this...

System:
- bought May
- last reinstall in August
- CPU: i7 - 720QM
- Video: NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 240M ; VRAMDR3 1GB
- Notebook

WhoCrashed:
On Sat 8/14/2010 9:31:08 PM your computer crashed // on patchguard disabled and playing cs:s
This was likely caused by the following module: hardware
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x4, 0xFFFFFA8004B128D8, 0x0, 0x0)
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\081410-24850-01.dmp

DriverAgent.com:
- Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad - but i don't find a newer version then 13.0.4
- SDA Standard Compilant SD Host Controller - don't find anything for this
- HID Non-User Input Data Filter (KB 911895) - my mouse i think, but can't fix this
- Intel(R) PCHM SATA AHCI Controller 6 Port - don't find anything for x64

if you need something else, just ask

A:W7 - Bluescreen ( 0x124 ) - Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

as i can't update my post, here a new version

System:
- bought May
- last reinstall in August
- CPU: i7 - 720QM
- Video: NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 240M ; VRAMDR3 1GB
- Notebook ( ASuS )

WhoCrashed:
On Sat 8/14/2010 9:31:08 PM your computer crashed // on patchguard disabled and playing cs:s
This was likely caused by the following module: hardware
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x4, 0xFFFFFA8004B128D8, 0x0, 0x0)
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\081410-24850-01.dmp

DriverAgent.com:
- Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad - but i don't find a newer version then 13.0.4
- SDA Standard Compilant SD Host Controller - don't find anything for this
- HID Non-User Input Data Filter (KB 911895) - fixxed
- Intel(R) PCHM SATA AHCI Controller 6 Port - fixxed

my old bsod things ( instruction from jcgriff2 ) were on safe mode, here another version on normal boot

if you need something else, just ask

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/w7-bluescreen-0x124-error-whea_uncorrectable_error-506085.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Hello since yesterday I'm getting BSODs which are unreadable and scrambled I've been able to see the BSOD code only after restart when the pc works for a minute or so and then again the BSOD comes up all scrambled Before the BSOD comes - 0x124,0x122,0x116 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD up the screen gets scrambled and slightly before that it starts to look as BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124,0x122,0x116 if the screen colours have been set to k or something due to which alot of artifacts appear around the wallpaper and icon's outlines It works fine in safe mode also I can get it to work fine in normal mode IF i remove the nvidia driver and run my GT on a MS generic VGA compatible device driver the aero interface is also disabled due to this Before this problem started I was using the version of the Nvidia driver after the problem started I reinstalled the same driver version again and then also tried the newer version but it doesn't help as the problem stays the same Also before the BSODs started showing up the frames in my games used to stutter a few times which is weird as my card can handle the game I play L D on the highest settings with ease The temps seem fine on my cpu amp mobo and the card and my card isn't OC'd Specs Windows x - Updated until a couple of days back Its a clean install amp a Retail version Mobo amp cpu amp ram are about a year and half old GFX card is about years old Age of installation is I think November last year Core i XFX GT ASRock X Extreme LGA BIOS updated to CORSAIR XMS GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Antec EarthWatts EA W Continuous Power ATX V version I'd really appreciate it if someone could figure out the exact problem from this Thanks in advance

A:BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124,0x122,0x116

in the device manager uninstall the video card
reboot tapping f8 and choose low resolution mode
when windows finishes rebooting
disable a/virus
install your drivers
reboot the computer

what does the bios list for the cpu temp

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-whea_uncorrectable_error-0x124-0x122-0x116-493399.html
Relevancy 37.84%

- Vista
- 32bit Home Premium
- Replaced hardrive with newly installed OS
- System is about 2 years old
- OS is 1 year old Reinstalled.
- CPU is AMD Turion Dual Core Mobile 2.00 gHz
- ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics
- Idk the motherboard and power supply

This Bsod has been ocurring after a while and has gotten worse over the weeks.
Some days i can play my games for straight days and some days i can play it for 15 minutes then it crashes on me. I play games like Modern Warfare 2 and World of Warcraft. Ive been looking for a cure to this problem but all i came upon was Audio, Video drivers are out of date or maybe the BIOS is out of date. Ive updated all drivers and what not. ive ran a system perfomance test and it seems like nothing is wrong.

ive posted a minidump below. Ill update this thread after im done with football practice.

A:BSOD Error 0x124

Info on 0x124 --> http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-error-0x124-490702.html
Relevancy 38.27%

Windows 7 Ultimate
x64
2 months
2 months
AMD Phenom II 965
Nvidia 7600GS
MSI 790FX - GD70
Cooler Master 390W

I am experiencing 0x124 error frequently. Can you help to check whether what hardware problem.

I already installed latest driver with Windows Update.

24 memory dump files from 23Dec09 and later
5 STOP 0xA; 6 STOP 0x1E; STOP 0xC4; STOP 0xF7; STOP 0xFC; STOP 0x101; and 9 STOP 0x124
12 blame ntkrnlmp.exe; 10 blame hardware; 1 blames HDAudbus.sys; 1 cannot determine the cause (unknown image).

You may want to update your Logitech camera drivers as they are from 2008.

The only firm identification of an issue was the HDAudbus.sys - a component of your audio display - so I'd start suspecting that.

More info on troubleshooting STOP 0x124 here: http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html

Beyond that, I'd suggest checking all your hardware for compatibility at this website: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/com...s/default.aspx

Here's a summary of the BSOD's:

Code:
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Wed Dec 23 12:25:34.138 2009 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:24:40.387
BugCheck F7, {fffff88002d8b558, 1d2c9bb143d0, ffffe2d3644ebc2f, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!_report_gsfailure+25 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GS_FALSE_POSITIVE_MISSING_GSFRAME
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Debug session time: Tue Jan 26 01:39:16.850 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:43:22.902
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8004b12028, f4602000, 135}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : hardware
PROCESS_NAME: AMD OverDrive.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Debug session time: Thu Feb 4 03:56:40.169 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:39:01.808
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiKernelCalloutExceptionHandler+e )
Debug session time: Sat Feb 6 13:47:06.472 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 2 days 9:49:39.111
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8004f17028, b669c000, 145}
PROCESS_NAME: AMD OverDrive.
Debug session time: Sat Feb 6 13:00:04.550 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:05:16.158
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8004ebf028, b669c000, 175}
PROCESS_NAME: x264_x64.exe
Debug session time: Sat Feb 6 14:08:32.579 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:10.812
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8005006038, 0, 0}
Debug session time: Tue Feb 9 08:24:12.978 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 2 days 18:15:51.211
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiKernelCalloutExceptionHandler+e )
PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exe
Debug session time: Wed Feb 10 00:35:17.325 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 16:08:21.933
BugCheck A, {fffff80003cfd6e0, 2, 0, fffff80002ad0a6f}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiTimerWaitTest+12f )
-=-=-=-... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0x124-465311.html
Relevancy 38.27%

Firstly these are my comp specs:

Mobo: AsRock
Penryn1600SLI-110dB
Processor: Intel QuadCore Q6600 @ 3.0GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
RAM: 2GB
HDD: 250GB WDC WD2500JB-00REA0 ATA Device
Onboard sound driver, Realtek HD Audio
Manager.
Netgear WG111v3 wireless adapter

I have been trying to find a solution for this for about 2 months now. So far I have:

Updated all drivers
Run Memtest (no errors)
Disabled onboard nForce LAN so I am only using the wireless adapter (strangely this worked for 24hrs but stopped after 1 day)
Checked for "cracked" software (all is legit)

I have also checked for viruses, just in case, with no luck.
Also, before it is said, disabling C1E in the BIOS did not work either.

A:BSOD 0x124. Please Help!

Is this your thread from the Vistax64 forums?
http://www.vistax64.com/general-disc...ease-help.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0x124-please-help-396167.html
Relevancy 38.27%

Hi everyone I've recently built my first system and installed Windows I wonder if any of you experts could kindly BSOD! Another 0x124 assist I'll try posting in hardware and Windows support as I'm not sure where to go next I've been googling this error for a couple of weeks now and I'm non the wiser Google led me here I'm having frequent x BSODs and I'm trying to go through all the possibilities The system usually crashes under load GTA but sometimes just for no particular reason I don't wish to overclock my system and I'm currently running the RAM at Mhz with BIOS settings at AUTO Could anyone point me in the right direction to help get things stable The motherboard isn't the best or easiest to work with - especially for a novice like myself The RAM seems okay although win doesn't show the value in system properties Installed memory RAM but it gives it a subscore of The CPU temps seem okay for stock cooling but I'm using a desktop fan to cool my case with the side taken off just to make sure and it's cooled my GPU down a bit Intel i XFX X i BIOS v XFX GTX Corsair x Gb MHz dominator RAM Windows RC Crash dump below The failed application this time was AVG but this was running in the background I've lots more minidumps but the failure ID is usually - X x GenuineIntel VRF PROCESSOR CACHE WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has Another 0x124 BSOD! occurred Parameter identifies the type of error source that reported the error Parameter holds the address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg Machine Check Exception Arg fffffa c Address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg b High order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Arg Low order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x GenuineIntel CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VERIFIER ENABLED VISTA MINIDUMP PROCESS NAME avgcsrva exe CURRENT IRQL f STACK TEXT fffff db fffff a d fffffa c b nt KeBugCheckEx fffff db fffff bdac fffffa d fffffa d a hal HalBugCheckSystem x e fffff dba fffff a fffffa d fffff df fffff df nt WheaReportHwError x fffff dc fffff a cea fffffa d fffff df fffffa d hal HalpMcaReportError x c fffff dd fffff a ba fffff dfb hal HalpMceHandler x e fffff dd fffff a ea bc hal HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous x fffff ddc fffff ad c hal HalHandleMcheck x fffff ddf fffff ad nt KxMcheckAbort x c fffff df a f nt KiMcheckAbort x f xa f STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME hardware IMAGE NAME hardware DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel VRF PROCESSOR CACHE BUCKET ID X x GenuineIntel VRF PROCESSOR CACHE Followup MachineOwner Thanks in advance Kev

A:Another 0x124 BSOD!

In this case it crashed while running AVG - not normally a problem, but you should make sure that you have the latest version of AVG (and that it's 64 bit compatible).

Are you running Driver Verifier? I ask because the dump is a "Verifier enabled" dump. If so, what settings did you use?

Normally STOP 0x124 errors are hardware errors (either a failure, an incompatibility, or a driver - in that order). I tend to suspect an incompatibility when I see traces of HAL.DLL in the stack text:

Code:
fffff880`0311dc00 fffff800`02a21cea : fffffa80`0489d650 fffff880`0311df30 fffffa80`0489d650 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMcaReportError+0x4c
fffff880`0311dd50 fffff800`02a21ba5 : 00000000`00000008 00000000`00000001 fffff880`0311dfb0 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandler+0x9e
fffff880`0311dd90 fffff800`02a15ea8 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000bc9 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous+0x55
fffff880`0311ddc0 fffff800`02ad682c : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalHandleMcheck+0x40
But, this is just a guess on my part - and not supportable through any documentation that I've seen.

So, we're stuck with a hardware error that may be an incompatibility. Could you please zip up the dump file and upload the .zip file with your next post? That way we'll get a chance to massage the data in the dump file to see if it reveals anything significant.

BTW - did you run the Windows 7 upgrade advisor tool before you upgraded? If so, what did the report say?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/another-0x124-bsod-391717.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi I know this thread is old but I'm having the same problem now I'm flying in Microsoft Flight Simulator and when I'm switching to the browser Mozilla Firefox mouse stop moving and after - seconds there is a BSOD x Code BUGCHECK STR x GenuineIntel CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT 0x124 Vista BSOD PROCESS NAME System Vista BSOD 0x124 CURRENT IRQL STACK TEXT b e b e b f nt KeBugCheckEx x e b dc efd a e b f ab ab hal HalBugCheckSystem xe b e c ab b nt WheaReportHwError x d b e ea ab hal HalpReportMachineCheck x b e c f hal HalpMcaExceptionHandler xf b hal HalpMcaExceptionHandlerWrapper x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME hardware IMAGE NAME hardware DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID x GenuineIntel UNKNOWN BUCKET ID x GenuineIntel UNKNOWN Followup MachineOwner I've also entered analyze -v -r -kv -ltmn to get full information It's in the file below There are some symbols errors I don't know how to fix it Thanks for any help and sorry for my English

A:Vista BSOD 0x124

Hi -

The symbol errors are directly related to the 0x124 bugcheck - WHEA - Windows Hardware Error Architecture - and not to the Vista NT symbols. 0x124 means that an unknown hardware error occurred.

I have seen 0x124 bugchecks caused by software. I found this driver which apparently belongs to a copy protection system for gaming -?

Code:
lirsgt.sys Sun Jan 29 14:06:18 2006 (43DCA1AA)
What/ how does it protect?

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

Referenced thread - posts moved from http://www.techsupportforum.com/micr...-thoughts.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/vista-bsod-0x124-372426.html
Relevancy 36.98%

I got a new computer weeks ago and i have a weird problem with it every time 64bit Windows prof crash 7 0x124 i play Bad company i get BSOD after - min have tryed other games like wow and crysis and nothing happens with them can play forever without any problems have tried to replace the gfx card and the problem still continues have rum memtest for h and found nothing wrong tried removing of the RAM and run on tried with both of them have reinstalled windows times whit no change have uppdated all the drivers and bios to im at my whits end here whuld rly like some help oho and windows dont make any minidump of the crash i only get the MEMORY dmb in windows cat Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter fffffa aae Parameter bf Parameter CPU i - k Motherboard Gigabyte P P-UD Windows 7 prof 64bit 0x124 crash -B RAM Corsair Dominator DHX DDR MHZ GFX XFX Radeon HD GB GDDR HDD Corsair SSD Force series GB POWER Corsair HX W PSU

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-prof-64bit-0x124-crash-571853.html
Relevancy 40.42%

whea_uncorrectable_error 8.1
I built a computer. First time doing it. I get this error after during game play. whea_uncorrectable_error 8.1

My specs are;

i7-4770K
NVidia GeForce GTX 780 SC 3Gb GDDR5
Crucial SSD 128GB ( Windows 8.1 OME is boots from this
Motherboard is an ASUS Z87-PRo with UEIF BIOS
Western Digital 1TB Drive
XFX Power Supply 550W 80 Bronze
Windows 8.1 OEM

Everything with the computer but that randomly happen works. Everything is updated. Yet is get that messages then the computer restarts.

Any suggestions.

A:whea_uncorrectable_error 8.1

closing duplicate, please respond at http://forums.techguy.org/windows-8/1121446-whea_uncorrectable_error-8-1-a.html.

Please do not create duplicate threads for the same issue.

thanks,

v

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/whea_uncorrectable_error-8-1.1121447/
Relevancy 38.7%

SPECS OS Windows Old CPU FX GHz Black Edition Current Constant random bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR CPU FX GHz Black Edition Ram Corsair GB DDR MHz Memory x GB Kit PC - CL - - - Constant random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bsod Gfx ATI R X GB Mobo Sabertooth First off i have been frustrated these past few weeks as Constant random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bsod my computer has started packing in First off it started as constant BSOD s whilst playing certain games such as rust The errors were varying from WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR to other things untill i changed over to a new cpu Now it is just consistantly the uncorrectable error one It happens mostly whilst playing games I noticed my temperature was spiking and the top of the computer was roasting I updated to windows as well thinking my computer was just needing reformatted I also noticed that the CPU was reaching degrees so i cleaned out the heat sink and all the fans and stuff using a soft brush and hover Still had no effect So i ran a cpu diagnostic tool and the computer froze and BSODED within seconds So I bought a new cpu and have submitted it for a RMA to try and get money back on it And i bought a brand new FX to replace it and a water cooler The new cpu works wonders it runs at degrees idle and in high end games Its just a massive pain in the ive reinstalled drivers I have un installed software i havn t needed But i still get them on occasion I do not know what s causing this stupid error It cannot be a graphics card as it runs fine and does not produce graphical artefacts and distortions whilst playng games My PSU could be the culprit but god forbid it be the motherboard Im sure it has a year guarantee and it is a military grade motherboard too https mega co nz B kWBSDA bZKSYn TlvC E DH-V W -HM iQK ClMHgcWZFwY This is the latest crash dump file Can someone have a look and possibly tell me what the hell my pc is playing at please nbsp

Relevancy 38.27%

When I play any graphically-intensive video game for more 0x124 BSODs than an hour I get 0x124 BSODs a x BSOD I do have my CPU slightly overclocked and my GPU not at all RAM is all default timings I used to get that error back awhile ago due to a failing DIMM since I pulled the chip no more problems Lately though it s been doing it again but I don t think it s a failing DIMM this time around because if I crank my exhaust fan to max it won t crash But I ve monitored my temps many times and they re all well within safe range Plus it s almost winter and very cold It s strange that my temps are fine yet maxing out my fan fixes the problem The bug check analysis reports driver fault which I do believe would be my GPU driver considering when it crashes the screen turns black I see static on screen and then the BSOD Attached is the minidump Anyone have a solution Thanks nbsp

A:0x124 BSODs

I will analyse your dump for you and post back
In the meantime, it is possible that when a chip on a stick of ram is suspect it can overheat - this MAY although I consider it very unlikely be the cause
I suspect the more likely cause is, although not detected by the temp monitoring overheat, not of a ram stick but of the processor, or indeed the HD7850
There is no reason to suspect a driver IMHO if the increased air flow solves the problem
Whilst I analyse the dump I suggest you return CPU settings to default and try
I am hesitant to mention it as you are obviously tech aware but are all fans and cooling fins clean

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/0x124-bsods.1139160/
Relevancy 38.7%

HI,
I recently bought a new power supply for a machine I built (and have done some updates to since) 5yrs or so ago, described here..

I recently posted that the PSU was dead, so I bought a new one..

I plugged it in, and everything started to spin, but now when getting into win8, I get the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. messages. Prior to getting the machine to post, I was getting some beep codes that indicated an issue with the graphics. I'm wondering if the PSU is just underpowered. I have a SSD drive, and 3 other hd's, a decent (but by now old) graphics card. Any other ideas?
bp

A:problems with new power supply -- whea_uncorrectable_error

you also need the number that came with the error

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557321(v=vs.85).aspx

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-with-new-power-supply-whea_uncorrectable_error.1108970/
Relevancy 38.27%

Hi Recently I bought a new HD GPU for my computer I have BSOD 0x124 been getting frequent x BSODs since I installed it but also before I bought the card and research tells me that BSOD 0x124 it points to a hardware problem I am hoping it s not a problem with the GPU as the RMA process can be annoying here are my computer specs and the steps I have taken so far Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor AMD FX tm - Quad-Core Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd M MT-S Antivirus McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Updated and Enabled PSU CoolerMaster w I BSOD 0x124 bought a new w power supply which should be sufficient - my brother uses the same components with no problem I ran memtest for about hours overnight going through passes with no errors I removed the CD drive because I don t use it and it s one more thing I can rule out My graphic drivers and BIOS are fully updated As of right now I am using my old GPU a HD The problem is I have encountered similar BSODs before I bought the Using the WhoCrashed program these are the crash analyses All the crashes in November are from the HD and everything else is with the old Any help is greatly appreciated Thank you Code On Sun AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module Unknown Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFA FBB xB xC E F Error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Bug check description This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture WHEA This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem This problem might be caused by a thermal issue A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver Unknown Google query Unknown WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR On Thu AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x B C Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFA FC F x x Error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture WHEA This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem This problem might be caused by a thermal issue The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time On Thu AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x B C Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFA F F x x Error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture WHEA This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem This problem might be caused by a thermal issue The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time On Tue AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x EFC Bugcheck code x xFFFFF EE x xFFFFF AE D x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT ... Read more