Windows Support Forum

BSOD playing any game any moment, i format and still remain

Q: BSOD playing any game any moment, i format and still remain

Guys i don't know what happen but i have a lot of blue screens and msg errors, sometimes IRQL_LEES_OR_NOT_EQUAL, another time push up a window telling me something like can not be read a memory adress, another one PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 0x000004E

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i dont understand, i check memory with windows and are ok, same with HD... i dk if are drivers, graphic card, mother, or font

thx! i attach dumps

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD playing any game any moment, i format and still remain

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD playing any game any moment, i format and still remain

attach ms

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306960-bsod-playing-any-game-any-moment-i-format-still-remain.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I get BSOD whenever I am on my computer for 6 hours or over, watching a video and playing a game, or while playing gmod in general. My comp specs are on my profile as best as I could get. My computer runs 68C 26% fanspeed when not playing any games and gets as hot as 86C when playing games.
and my graphics card is up to date.

some of the BSODs were like memory management or time management or something.

Here is my SCF/scannow
Attachment 263947
and my SF Diagnostic minidump
Attachment 263945

A:BSOD playing too long, watching a video and playing a game or gmod

Hello and welcome foodwrap Mate you mentioned memory management was brought up.

Now two things you can do here is
a) reseat the sticks

b) run a memtest if the reseating doesn't have any effect

You will need to make a bootable disk for the memtest and set the BIOS to boot from the optical drive then insert the memtest disk and Save and > Enter.

Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

The machine will boot into the memtest program - no OS is loaded and it will start "testing" the RAM
Now you need to let it run for at least 8 passes unless you start to get red errors straight away.
The test takes quite while and sometimes people run it overnight.

But do the reseat first and have a look to see if any crud is down in the slots. You can take this chance to have a quick once over of the machine for dust etc

See pics for what it will look like when you run the memtest if you have to.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/286208-bsod-playing-too-long-watching-video-playing-game-gmod.html
Relevancy 67.51%

It seems something is going wrong with my GPU or one of the when game. game, BSOD any No games. just playing specific drivers I feel like it's most likely hardware failure due to extreme treatment of my laptop What happens is the whole screen kind of just gets chopped up into squares sometimes the patterns vary Sometimes it's not even a ing pattern just a ed up BSOD when playing games. No specific game, just any game. screen with different colors It then crashes and attempts to restart but you can't even read the BSOD when playing games. No specific game, just any game. BSOD because the screen is so messed up Then it will reboot itself but the screen is screwed and if you attempt to run 'windows normally' it will crash and reboot in an endless cycle I have to start in safe mode in which there are a bunch of nasty lines that start from left to right on the screen I can still use the laptop but over time the screens disappear and the screen finally goes back to normal After this I can reboot into normal mode Help I can also send pics showing what happens I just have to play a game and have it crash for me again haha Thanks EDIT DM Log is up for viewing Somebody hellpppp I want to play Fallout T T

Relevancy 66.65%

Hi I'm new to this forum and was wondering if i could get some help or advice on what the problem might be the PC is only 3 months old and has had four recent blue screen errors over the time i have been using it and i was wondering if this is a hardware or system failure that i may need to replace. These are the dump files and system information attached to post thank you.

A:BSOD Whilst playing Browsing and Playing game's

Welcome

The BSOD seems to be caused by old ATI video card drivers:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {fffffa8007da8010, fffff8800774da1c, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+7a1c )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa8007da8010, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff8800774da1c, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------

FAULTING_IP:
atikmpag+7a1c
fffff880`0774da1c 4883ec28 sub rsp,28h

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`071ef308 fffff880`07311000 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`07da8010 fffff880`0774da1c 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`071ef310 fffff880`07310d0a : fffff880`0774da1c fffffa80`07da8010 fffffa80`06c0bd50 fffffa80`07be0010 : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`071ef350 fffff880`073b7f07 : fffffa80`07da8010 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06c0bd50 fffffa80`07be0010 : dxgkrnl!TdrIsRecoveryRequired+0x1a2
fffff880`071ef380 fffff880`073e5d5a : fffffa80`ffffffff 00000000`00141feb fffff880`071ef4d0 00000000`00000002 : dxgmms1!VidSchiReportHwHang+0x40b
fffff880`071ef460 fffff880`073cbbb1 : fffffa80`08b94000 ffffffff`feced300 00000000`00000002 fffff880`071ef7d8 : dxgmms1!VidSchWaitForCompletionEvent+0x196
fffff880`071ef4a0 fffff880`073ceaaf : 00000000`00020182 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`08a33240 fffff8a0`0d99b510 : dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::xWaitForAllEngines+0x1e9
fffff880`071ef5a0 fffff880`073cd1a0 : fffff8a0`0d99b510 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`08b94000 00000000`00000001 : dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::SetupForBuildPagingBuffer+0xd7
fffff880`071ef5e0 fffff880`073cd0f6 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`08b94000 fffff880`073cba1e : dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::UnmapVideoApertureSegmentInternal+0x34
fffff880`071ef770 fffff880`073d6642 : fffffa80`08ba3ea0 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000001 fffff800`02edba32 : dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::UnmapVideoApertureSegment+0x13e
fffff880`071ef7e0 fffff880`073d63eb : fffff8a0`0d99b510 00000000`00001000 fffffa80`08ba3ea0 fffff8a0`0d99b510 : dxgmms1!VIDMM_APERTURE_SEGMENT::UnmapApertureRange+0x7a
fffff880`071ef830 fffff880`073d5d8f : fffff8a0`0d99b510 fffffa80`08b94c80 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`08b94c80 : dxgmms1!VIDMM_APERTURE_SEGMENT::UnmapTemporaryResource+0x9b
fffff880`071ef890 fffff880`073c976c : fffffa80`08b94000 fffffa80`08b94000 fffffa80`08b94c80 fffffa80`08b94000 : dxgmms1!VIDMM_APERTURE_SEGMENT::ReleaseTemporaryResource+0... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/268197-bsod-whilst-playing-browsing-playing-games.html
Relevancy 64.07%

To begin, i have looked through all the threads and found a couple with the same problem but they were left unsolved. The freezing is happening to me with Counter-strike Source, every couple minutes the game freezes for like 5-10 seconds (very annoying and actually its happenign more often) and goes back to normal, my computer is not overheating i know this for a fact, but i think it might have to do something with the sound programming, i could be wrong. can anyone help me on this problem because im sure there are plenty of people with the same problem thanks

Relevancy 64.07%

While i playing games, the computer will randomly BSOD or when switching out of the game, don't know why this happen, please help

? OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7 or Vista? Win10
? x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
? What was the original installed OS on sthe ystem? win10
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? full retail
? Approximate age of system (hardware) ~2 years
? Approximate age of OS installation (if you know) ~2 years
? Have you re-installed the OS? Yes

? CPU i5-3450
? Video Card ASUS GTX770 2GB
? MotherBoard (if NOT a laptop) Asus P8B75-V
? Power Supply - brand & wattage (if NOT a laptop) AYWUN MEGAPOWER 650w

Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-while-playing-game-or-end-the-game-1083057.html
Relevancy 63.64%

I have virus which remain after format.
I think that may be mbr,bios,tdl4.Dunno ..
Here is the old topic :
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic461228.html/page__p__2784169__hl__bootkit__fromsearch__1#entry2784169

A:Virus which remain after format

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything. We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here. To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/462991 <<< CLICK THIS LINK If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.*************************************************** If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS and GMER log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system. If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.*************************************************** We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.DDS.comDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner. Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows, you should not bother creating a GMER log. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic: Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here: How to create a GMER logAs I am just a silly... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/462991/virus-which-remain-after-format/
Relevancy 63.21%

It appears like I have some form of malwere installed on my computer a for game, I've good = moment for free. played My hotmail account i sending out e-mails to everyone of my address book with the subject line quot good game I ve played for a moment for free quot the e-mal contains a link to the following h t t p i n g r a n d e s s u r l o i r good game, I've played for a moment for free. = e m o n c l o c h e r c o m b l o g b l o g h t m l Anyone have any advice below is a scan of the computer from hijackthis Thanks Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Canon DIAS CnxDIAS exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaantmon exe C Program Files Dell OpenManage Client Iap exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBCFMonitorService exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus SavRoam exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaanotif exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint ipoint exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files eFax Messenger J GDllCmd exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files eFax Messenger J GTray exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBUpdate qbupdate exe C Program Files Windows Desktop Search WindowsSearch exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OUTLOOK EXE C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS system SearchProtocolHost exe C WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v Windows Communication Foundation infocard exe C WINDOWS system SearchProtocolHost exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext https secure newegg com NewVersion MyAccount NewCreditCard asp R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO GoogleAFE - CA C - B - E-A -A C DB F - c Program Files GoogleAFE GoogleAE dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run IAAnotif C Prog... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/good-game-ive-played-for-a-moment-for-free.720511/
Relevancy 63.21%

Messages are being sent from my Hotmail e-mail account with the Subject line: good game, I've played for a moment for free. Does anyone know what this is? virus?

Relevancy 61.92%

so i was playing cod blackops when i got this BSOD

A:BSOD while playing game

it was a bad memory controller overclock. srry for the wasteful post

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/314791-bsod-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Could this be a keyboard issue game (ESO) playing BSOD or possibly a Motherboard issue Just recently my computer started BSODing while playing ESO At first I BSOD playing game (ESO) just restarted and continued playing thinking it was just a random chance occurrence My computer had never experienced a BSOD before I have been playing ESO for some time with no BSODs The BSODs started becoming annoying so I ran a benchmark and stress test to see if I could notice any indicators It generally gives a different error message each time Seeing Critical Structure Error among others The benchmark indicated no failings but that possibly my ram was not running in dual channel poor performance in the test and my Kingston SSD had poor performance as well My older Intel SSD passed with flying colors The game BSOD playing game (ESO) resides on the older Intel SSD Video card and everything else passes with high grades I tried to notice if anything I was doing in particular in the game to cause them and turned down the graphic settings as well Then I realized the BSODs were occurring when the game requires to hold down any key for an extended period of time Thinking this could be a USB power issue I switched to a backup wireless keyboard and now get no BSODs doing the same actions playing the game and have gotten no BSODs with the wireless keyboard Would this indicate a USB power issue to the gaming keyboard It is a CM Storm Quickfire keyboard The keyboard never gave me any issues till now although I did get a new one under RMA for another issue

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/59140-bsod-playing-game-eso.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello everyone,

I have a BSOD issue and I don?t know how to fix it. As I've seen so far the BSOD error codes are not always the same and this BSOD's happens while playing any game like CS:GO or Dota2 and sometimes just while watching a video on youtube or closing teamspeak.

I've used the program recommended at "BSOD - Posting Instructions" and uploaded the zip file created.

Hope someone can help me

My PC

Quote:
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z87
CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5-4670, 3600 MHz (36 x 100)
GPU: EVGA e-GeForce GTX 480
RAM: Kingston HyperX KHX1600C10D3/8GX
Hard Drives: ATA Samsung SSD 840 SCSI Disk Device (111 GB)
ATA ST3250310AS SCSI Disk Device (250 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
ATA ST3500630AS SCSI Disk Device (500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
BIOS type: AMI (05/17/2013)
Power supply: NOX 750W

Thanks

William

A:BSOD playing CS:GO or any game and sometimes without doing nothing

hello WilliamBradshaw, welcome to Seven Forums. I will try to help you with this. I looked at your last 6 dump files. 3 of them listed your Graphics driver and there were several mentions of hard drive controllers and/or file systems.

Code:
nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`0f40e000 fffff880`1004f000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Mon Nov 11 07:24:05 2013 (5280DA75)
CheckSum: 00C10283
ImageSize: 00C41000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Which is your graphics driver which needs updating.

Code:
RTKVHD64
start end module name
fffff880`07c6f000 fffff880`07f9c680 RTKVHD64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: RTKVHD64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
Image name: RTKVHD64.sys
Timestamp: Tue Mar 05 07:21:03 2013 (5135F13F)
CheckSum: 0033EDB8
ImageSize: 0032D680
Which is your Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which is also out of date

Code:
dump_iaStorA
start end module name
fffff880`0421e000 fffff880`044eb000 dump_iaStorA T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: dump_iaStorA.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_iaStorA.sys
Image name: dump_iaStorA.sys
Timestamp: Mon Jan 14 12:00:27 2013 (50F447BB)
CheckSum: 000A2FE2
ImageSize: 002CD000

This is part of your SATA Controller which gives access to your hard drives during a crash dump.
Unloaded modules:
fffff880`0422c000 fffff880`044f9000 dump_iaStorA
Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
Checksum: 00000000
ImageSize: 002CD000
As you noted, the bug codes are almost all different which suggests that there is possibly an underlying issue involved. Also, almost all of your driver appear to be outdated.

I would suggest you go to your Motherboard's web site Motherboards - SABERTOOTH Z87 - ASUS and see if you can find updated Motherboard drivers.

Also, please update your Graphics driver using this method NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems

Please open a elevated command prompt ( click start, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd entry and select run as administrator) in the black box that opens, copy/paste sfc /scannow. If you decide to type it, notice the space between the sfc and the /. It is a system file checker which will scan your system files and attempt to correct any missing or corrupt files. What we want are the results to say windows found no integrity violations. If it says files were found but could not be repaired, close the box, reboot and run it again, after opening the administrative command prompt. You may have to reboot and run it three times for it to repair all system files. If it can't repair them after 3 reboots, let us know.

Try those things and let us know if your problem improves any. I would also like to mention that one of the games you mentioned, CS GO is a game that a lot of people seem to have problems with. I don't know why, but many do. It is not one of the games I play so I can give you no suggestions about it.

I would also suggest you make sure your SSD Firmware is up to date and that you run Check Disk on all of your Mechanical hard drives.

Also, if you are overclocking anything, please set it back to default levels, at least until we can get you stable.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348097-bsod-playing-cs-go-any-game-sometimes-without-doing-nothing.html
Relevancy 61.92%

While i'm playing, after a few minutes my PC freezes and later it restarts. I have this problem for some time.
Please help

A:BSOD playing any game

Hello Alfio, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272216-bsod-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Windows 7
x64
Windows 7 Home Primium
Came Pre-Installed
About 3 years
1 year, No I have not.
AMD Phenom II X3 705
HIS ATI Radeon 6670 1gb DDR3
MSI ND980-G65 (MS-7612) Chipset NVIDIA, Southbridge NVIDIA
Antec - True Power Trio - 550 watts
MSI

I'm getting framerate ONLY when I move my mouse in Black Ops.. No other game but Black Ops.. Please help me!

A:BSOD While Playing one game.. PLEASE HELP ME!

Hello,

This crash was caused by your video driver. Use the below to re-install an updated driver

When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver. In order to do that we recommend using Guru3D - Driver Sweeper

When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.

Regards,
Sysesc

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-while-playing-one-game-please-help-me-663755.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I have had nothing but trouble since installing Windows x on this machine Everything ran fine under Windows XP but since I get regular BSOD while playing any D game I have tried uninstalling all my rd party drivers and then reinstalling just the video driver but I still get the crashes I When BSOD playing Game any 3D don't think it is hardware related but something in my machine might be dieing which only becomes apparent when im stressing the pc i e playing Dragon Age or Borderlands Any suggestions would be brilliant as I'm stuck getting BSOD per day and I only get to play games BSOD When playing any 3D Game for mins at a time before the autoreboot My specs are Sapphire Vapor-x GB with Catalyst freshly installed GB Crucial Ballistix DDR PC- GA-M SLI-S Rev with latest bios flashed Athlon X FSB Version I have attached one days worth of dumps yesterdays Some of them are from driver verifier which still BSOD even with all the rd party drivers uninstalled Please help me

A:BSOD When playing any 3D Game

Very straightforward. Your anti-virus AVG is causing the crashes. Uninstall it completely, and install Microsoft Security Essentials instead.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Jonathan\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_remuzedumps.zip\040710-27765-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c4d000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e8ae50
Debug session time: Wed Apr 7 11:24:41.113 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:38.628
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck C4, {0, 0, 0, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\avgtdia.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgtdia.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgtdia.sys
Probably caused by : avgtdia.sys ( avgtdia+7f73 )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION (c4)
A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught. This is
because the driver was specified in the registry as being suspect (by the
administrator) and the kernel has enabled substantial checking of this driver.
If the driver attempts to corrupt the system, bugchecks 0xC4, 0xC1 and 0xA will
be among the most commonly seen crashes.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, caller is trying to allocate zero bytes
Arg2: 0000000000000000, current IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, pool type
Arg4: 0000000000000000, number of bytes

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc4_0

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP

PROCESS_NAME: avgnsa.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800031483dc to fffff80002cbef00

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`066975b8 fffff800`031483dc : 00000000`000000c4 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`066975c0 fffff800`03148e1b : fffffa80`0435e140 fffff800`0315a057 fffffa80`0435e140 fffff980`34d84f90 : nt!VerifierBugCheckIfAppropriate+0x3c
fffff880`06697600 fffff800`03159df8 : 00000000`f24b5357 00000000`00000080 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!ExAllocatePoolSanityChecks+0xcb
fffff880`06697640 fffff800`0315a09d : fffff980`33c10ec0 fffff980`34c58fb8 00000000`f24b5357 00000000`00000000 : nt!VeAllocatePoolWithTagPriority+0x88
fffff880`066976b0 fffff880`043b7707 : fffffa80`0183b650 fffff880`00000008 fffff800`00000000 00000000`00000003 : nt!VerifierExAllocatePoolWithTag+0x1d
fffff880`066976f0 fffff880`042baf73 : fffff980`34c58ea0 fffff980`34c58ea0 fffff980`00000020 fffff9... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/76965-bsod-when-playing-any-3d-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

-running Windows 7
-x64
-Windows 7 was originally installed.
-it was pre-installed
-Laptop will be a year old in 2 weeks.
-reinstalled Windows 7 about 2 days ago in an attempt fix my BSOD problem.

-Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 1.73GHz
-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M
-Motherboard
Manufacturer: ASUSTek Computer Inc.
Model: G53J5
Chipset: Intel DMI Host Bridge
Southbridge: Intel HM55
-Power: 8-cell Lithium Ion Battery
150 Watt AC Adaptor

-ASUS
-G Series G53JW-XN1

A:BSOD when playing certain game

Uninstall Daemon Tools Lite and Utorrent

Update your Intel Chipset drivers and rest of your motherboard drivers

GenuineIntel is at fault on all of your mini dumps

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-playing-certain-game-642887.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello I have a Windows Vista Home Premium x bit and every time I play this game called quot When Playing BSOD Game AssaultCube quot I can play it for minutes but than in minutes while playing my computer crashes every single time The weird thing is that my computer works perfectly if I like browse the internet or leave my computer on and it never crashes into a BSOD But when I want BSOD When Playing Game to play BSOD When Playing Game that game it crashes every time So my guess is that it's probably a issue when gaming I don't really know but I would appreciate if you could help me out with this issue Also the game AssaultCube is well known its virus-free you can check it out and it BSOD When Playing Game is a very trusted game If you would like to see what game I'm talking about it is this game at this site AssaultCube Game AssaultCube Also I have had a lot of BSOD's previously as I had posted a while back a BSOD that happened at this link in which the user quot PJB quot helped me out and fixed my previouse BSOD issue but now my BSOD issue is when gaming Well here's a previous of my post before Serious BSOD Problem I have attached jcgiffith zip file also Questions Answered Below OS - Vista Windows Windows Vista x -bit or x x What was original installed OS on system Windows Vista Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer Came Pre-installed Age of system hardware Don't know but bought this computer about years ago as a estimate Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS Year An Yes Reinstalled the OS Windows Vista with Reinstallation Disc since I was having BSOD Issues a while back CPU AMD Athlon X e Video Card ATI Radeon HD Graphics Date of Motherboard MotherBoard Dell Inc K D System Manufacturer Dell Inc

A:BSOD When Playing Game

What was the cause of your previous BSOD that PJB helped you with?

Were you blissfully playing this game for before without any issues, then suddenly this BSOD thing started out of the blue or, have you recently started playing this game and the BSOD has been happening since you've been playing it?

Does your windows event viewer have any warning or critical entries listed at (or just before) the BSOD?

Is your graphics card or processor heatsink hot when you play, particularly just before a BSOD?

What PSU do you have?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-playing-game-786186.html
Relevancy 61.92%

almost everytime I play a game and return to desktop (by exit game or just to desktop) sometimes BSOD
It's obvious that the problem is graphic card but don't know if is drives or broken.. I tried almost every drive from AMD site and it still the same..
some help?
dump files (2 differents) down

A:BSOD after playing a game..

Hi turtlee.

I am seeing that you have Driver Verifier enabled over a long time. Is there any particular reason? There is no crash dump that is driver verifier not enabled, so not finding any reason to do it.

Driver Verifier puts a stress on the system, and makes it crash, on purpose.

Disable Driver verifier.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Daemon Tools at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/324293-bsod-after-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi ! I was able to play games until today,when i enter in any game my pc first freezes then screen start to blink then i get whole black screen,then it shows me some blue screen after that pc shut down...If you can help me it will mean me alot i iwll be very very thankfull its some kind of emergency

A:BSOD when playing any game

OK, you post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/269243-bsod-when-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

My computer has been getting a lot of bluescreens. I used to have windows 7 home premiumbut started getting blue screens at one point. I updated to windows 8 a couple of days ago and even more bluescreens. there are many different bluescreens like driver power failure and DPC violation smth and one that seemned to be in connection with the nvidia driver because it said nvldmk.dll i think not 100% sure. it would be pretty nice ifthere was any possibility to get rid of the BSODs.

A:BSOD playing any game or just using PC

I noticed some drivers missing, Can you go to device manager and confirm that all drivers are installed!!

Problem Devices:
Base System Device PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16BE&SUBSYS_05041025&REV_10\4&BC62EF4&0&02E0 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Base System Device PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16BF&SUBSYS_05041025&REV_10\4&BC62EF4&0&03E0 The drivers for this device are not installed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/247395-bsod-playing-any-game-just-using-pc.html
Relevancy 61.92%

First off I also posted this on the Windows forum as I m not really sure which category it fits more It is probably a hardware issue but the bsod playing game Mostly BSOD a when s could be read from someone who is familiar with diagnosing them I recently built my system and it s been pretty rough ever since BSOD Mostly when playing a game Often when I start up a game it decides to crash my whole system resulting in a BSOD Mostly when playing a game blue screen Do note however that it has also crashed when not in a game but only once or twice My first thought was the ram as it was and is giving a lot of memory errors so I ran memtest for over hours with no failures My next thought was the CPU so I ran prime on blend and small ftt tests for over hours which also proved to be stable Next was the HDD and I did everything from examining the SMART info to a long generic test GPU was my last hope but Furmark doesn t phase the card and I even ran MemtestG which supposedly tests the GPUs memory as well I do realize these tests are not the end all and there could be a problem with any one of them that the tests didn t find I have also reinstalled Windows Something curious happened when I ran memtest the other day I had one stick in and left the room for a few minutes only to come back to k errors This was it I thought I finally found out what was causing it I wanted to test it again to make sure it wasn t a bug in the software but it ran for hours with no errors So I m lead to believe it s the ram motherboard memory cache or psu I am leaning away from the psu based on the fact that I get lucky and am able to play Skyrim on Ultra with no issue I have attached several recent minidumps for anyone who is able to understand such things If there is anything I can clarify or test just let me know I will be forever gracious if someone could help me with this because it s not fun building a nice system only to have it work half the time Thanks in advance EDIT My computer specs are in my profile nbsp

A:BSOD Mostly when playing a game

What are your temperatures like?

What is the exact make, model and wattage of your PSU?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-mostly-when-playing-a-game.1028106/
Relevancy 61.92%

I've been getting random blue screens in this year, but recently they have only occured while playing a game. In the last few days I have tried to update drivers and some other random stuff, but they didn't solve my problem. In the past blue screens came right away, but now when I'm in the game my screen turns black and computer starts to shut down, then when I start my computer again the blue screen appears while starting up.

If you need more information, please let me know.

I would suggest to remove the ASUS software, it is known for being a problem.

It seems ASUS doesn't provide driver updates for some drivers like the Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers.

Try to remove Intel Rapid Storage Technology applications.
1. Uninstall it from Control Panel > Programs and Features.
2. Uninstall the driver from device manager:
- Right click on "my computer" icon and click "manage" on the context menu.
- In the "Computer Management" window that opens:
- Select "Device Manager" in the left pane, It will list all the existing devices.
- Expand "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
- Select one Intel device item under it, right click, then uninstall.
- Repeat the process for all Intel items under "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers"
3. Now restart the computer.
4. Once booted, Windows will auto configure the appropriate native system driver.

Code:
1: kd> !irp ffffe0012e1a52c0
Irp is active with 4 stacks 3 is current (= 0xffffe0012e1a5420)
No Mdl: No System Buffer: Thread 00000000: Irp stack trace. Pending has been returned
cmd flg cl Device File Completion-Context
[IRP_MJ_POWER(16), IRP_MN_WAIT_WAKE(0)]
0 0 ffffe00120dd9060 00000000 fffff80051546320-fffff80051517150
\Driver\pci ACPI!ACPIBuildRegOnRequest
Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000002
[IRP_MJ_POWER(16), IRP_MN_WAIT_WAKE(0)]
0 0 ffffe00120dfbc40 00000000 fffff80051c08bd0-00000000
\Driver\ACPI storport!RaidAdapterPowerUpDeviceCompletion
Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000002
>[IRP_MJ_POWER(16), IRP_MN_SET_POWER(2)]
0 e1 ffffe00121852050 00000000 fffff803d0d280b8-ffffe00138158320 Success Error Cancel pending
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys
\Driver\iaStorA nt!PopRequestCompletion
Args: 00051100 00000001 00000001 00000002
[N/A(0), N/A(0)]
0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-ffffe00138158320

Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000

1: kd> lmvm iaStorA
Browse full module list
start end module name
fffff801`0ab10000 fffff801`0addb000 iaStorA T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: iaStorA.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys
Image name: iaStorA.sys
Browse all global symbols functions data
Timestamp: Mon Nov 19 21:09:40 2012 (50AA9204)
CheckSum: 000A393C
ImageSize: 002CB000

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/43597-bsod-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

It don't happen offten but there must be something wrong :(

Hi,

All of the attached dump files are of the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) bugcheck. This is strictly a hardware bugcheck~

Quote:

1: kd> !sysinfo cpuspeed
sysinfo: could not find necessary interfaces.
sysinfo: note that mssmbios.sys must be loaded (XPSP2+).

Unfortunately cannot checked if you're overclocked or not. If you are, return the system to default settings ASAP.

Code:
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8004af88f8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
If we run an !errrec on the 2nd parameter (whea error record structure), we get the following:

Code:
===============================================================================
Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Descriptor @ fffffa8004af8a08
Section @ fffffa8004af8b90
Offset : 664
Length : 264
Flags : 0x00000000
Severity : Fatal

Error : BUSLG_GENERIC_ERR_*_TIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 4)
In all of the *124 dumps, it's proc 0 bank 4. Extreme consistency.

It could also possibly mean the stick of RAM you have installed into slot 4 on the motherboard is faulty.

Code:
MODULE_NAME: AuthenticAMD

IMAGE_NAME: AuthenticAMD

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV
This implies there was a bus communication issue (CPU, RAM, video card itself, etc).

First I am going to recommend running Memtest for no less than ~8 passes. This will take several hours:

Memtest86+:

Quote:

Download Memtest86+ here:

Quote:

http://www.memtest.org/

Which should I download?

You can either download the pre-compiled ISO that you would burn to a CD and then boot from the CD, or you can download the auto-installer for the USB key. What this will do is format your USB drive, make it a bootable device, and then install the necessary files. Both do the same job, it's just up to you which you choose, or which you have available (whether it's CD or USB).

How Memtest works:

Memtest86 writes a series of test patterns to most memory addresses, reads back the data written, and compares it for errors.

The default pass does 9 different tests, varying in access patterns and test data. A tenth test, bit fade, is selectable from the menu. It writes all memory with zeroes, then sleeps for 90 minutes before checking to see if bits have changed (perhaps because of refresh problems). This is repeated with all ones for a total time of 3 hours per pass.

Many chipsets can report RAM speeds and timings via SPD (Serial Presence Detect) or EPP (Enhanced Performance Profiles), and some even support changing the expected memory speed. If the expected memory speed is overclocked, Memtest86 can test that memory performance is error-free with these faster settings.

Some hardware is able to report the "PAT status" (PAT: enabled or PAT: disabled). This is a reference to Intel Performance acceleration technology; there may be BIOS settings which affect this aspect of memory timing.

This information, if available to the program, can be displayed via a menu option.

Any other questions, they can most likely be answered by reading this great guide here:

http://forum.canardpc.com/threads/28864-FAQ-please-read-before-posting

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-while-playing-game-703210.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi I am facing problem with BSOD Its just if i play a game in - minutes game freezes and crashes my system to safe start Same does not happen on p movies on VLC Player I already had updated nvidia drivers Then felt may be new drivers are unstable so also went to safe mode installed some really old stable driver However problem remained the same So presently its running on old driver but that is not issues as i already till yesterday was running in latest Stable driver from nvidia I also did memtest i am sorry i ran out of patience but post hrs also it showed new error also there are no artifacts as such on the screen My System CPU Intel Core I Mobo Gigabyte X USB RAM Gskill F - CL T- GB Graphic Card GTX Twin Frozr II Sound Card Xonar Essence ST SMPS Corsair HX OS Windows Ultimate bit If i have not filled in info as per desired format do let me know if something i need to add Sorry n Thank you for the same OS - Windows x What was original installed any while game playing BSOD OS on system Same Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from BSOD while playing any game retailer Later Age of system hardware Assembled Machine so ranging from yrs to few months Age of OS installation - at max BSOD while playing any game months i re-install every six BSOD while playing any game months

A:BSOD while playing any game

Hi,

All of the attached DMP files are of the VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) bugcheck.

The basic definition of a 0x116 bugcheck is:
There may be a bug in the video driver or video hardware.So, let me now explain what VIDEO_TDR_ERROR means. First off, TDR is an acronym for Timeout Detection and Recovery. Timeout Detection and Recovery was introduced in Vista and carried over to Windows 7. Rather than putting exactly what Timeout Detection and Recovery does exactly, I'll just directly quote the MSDN article!
Timeout detection: The GPU scheduler, which is part of the DirectX graphics kernel subsystem (Dxgkrnl.sys), detects that the GPU is taking more than the permitted amount of time to execute a particular task. The GPU scheduler then tries to preempt this particular task. The preempt operation has a "wait" timeout, which is the actual TDR timeout. This step is thus the timeout detection phase of the process. The default timeout period in Windows Vista and later operating systems is 2 seconds. If the GPU cannot complete or preempt the current task within the TDR timeout period, the operating system diagnoses that the GPU is frozen.
To prevent timeout detection from occurring, hardware vendors should ensure that graphics operations (that is, DMA buffer completion) take no more than 2 seconds in end-user scenarios such as productivity and game play. Preparation for recovery: The operating system's GPU scheduler calls the display miniport driver's DxgkDdiResetFromTimeout function to inform the driver that the operating system detected a timeout. The driver must then reinitialize itself and reset the GPU. In addition, the driver must stop accessing memory and should not access hardware. The operating system and the driver collect hardware and other state information that could be useful for post-mortem diagnosis. Desktop recovery: The operating system resets the appropriate state of the graphics stack. The video memory manager, which is also part of Dxgkrnl.sys, purges all allocations from video memory. The display miniport driver resets the GPU hardware state. The graphics stack takes the final actions and restores the desktop to the responsive state. As previously mentioned, some legacy DirectX applications might render just black at the end of this recovery, which requires the end user to restart these applications. Well-written DirectX 9Ex and DirectX 10 and later applications that handle Device Remove technology continue to work correctly. An application must release and then recreate its Direct3D device and all of the device's objects. For more information about how DirectX applications recover, see the Windows SDK. Article here. With this being said, if Timeout Detection and Recovery fails to recover the display driver, it will then shoot the 0x116 bugcheck. There are many different things that can cause a 0x116, which I will explain below:

The following hardware issues can cause a TDR event:

Quote:

1. Unstable overclock (CPU, GPU, etc). Revert all and any overclocks to stock settings.

2. Bad sector in memory resulting in corrupt data being communicated between the GPU and the system (video memory otherwise known as VRAM or physical memory otherwise known as RAM).

GPU testing: Furmark

RAM testing: Memtest86+

3. Corrupt hard drive or Windows install / OS install resulting in corruption to the registry or page file.

HDD diagnostics: Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

To reset your page file, follow the instructions below:

a ) Go to Start...Run...and type in "sysdm.cpl" (without the quotes) and press Enter.

-Then click on the Advanced tab,
-then on the Performance Settings Button,
-then on the next Advanced tab,
-then on the Virtual Memory Change button.

b ) In this window, note down the current settings for your pagefile (so you can restore them later on).

-Then click on the "No paging file" radio button, and
- then on the &qu... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-while-playing-any-game-709737.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi,

I am facing problem with BSOD.

Its just if i play a game in 3-4 minutes game freezes and crashes my system to safe start. Same does not happen on 1080p movies on VLC Player.

I already had updated nvidia drivers. Then felt may be new drivers are unstable so also went to safe mode installed some really old stable driver. However problem remained the same.

I also did memtest. i am sorry i ran out of patience but post 2 hrs also it showed new error. also there are no artifacts as such on the screen.

My System :

Intel Core I7 920
Gigabyte X 58 USB3
Gskill F3-12800CL7T-6GB
GTX 580 Twin Frozr II
Xonar Essence ST
Corsair HX 850
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

If i have not filled in info as per desired format, do let me know if something i need to add. Sorry n Thank you for the same.

Hi

Are you overclocking graphic card, CPU or RAM ? . If yes, revert any frequency or voltage tuning to it's default setting. If not, please follow the below instructions to collect some basic info about the crashes.

Upload the crash dumps for analysis

Open C:\Windows\Minidump folder. Copy and  zip the entire contents of that folder and upload to any free file hosting site of your choice. You may have to disable UAC to copy them.

Example file hosting sites :

https://www.box.com/

http://www.mediafire.com/

http://www.sendspace.com

Post the download link to the dumps in next reply.

A Speccysnapshot of your system

Generate a report about your system using Speccy by reading the guide below. Make sure to run the Speccy after running the system about one or more hour. This will give us an indication of current CPU -GPU temperature status.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/323892/publish-a-snapshot-using-speccy/

Post the web link displayed by Speccy in next reply.

A Minitoolbox log

Download Minitoolbox from the below link.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/minitoolbox/

Run the tool and only select the following tick boxes.

-List last 10 Event viewer errors
    -List installed programs
    -List devices
    -List users, partition and memory size
    -List Minidumps

Now click "Go" and post the output in next reply 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/506832/bsod-while-playing-any-game/
Relevancy 61.92%

good afternoon,

before i posted this ive read other posts but problems seems different, starting by the drive causing it

here is my BlueScreenView file

==================================================
Dump File         : 100816-18484-01.dmp
Crash Time        : 08/10/2016 16:22:59
Bug Check String  :
Bug Check Code    : 0x00000101
Parameter 1       : 00000000`00000018
Parameter 2       : 00000000`00000000
Parameter 3       : ffffe501`38440180
Parameter 4       : 00000000`00000006
Caused By Driver  : hal.dll
Caused By Address : hal.dll+4e490
File Description  :
Product Name      :
Company           :
File Version      :
Processor         : x64
Crash Address     : ntoskrnl.exe+14a2b0
Stack Address 1   :
Stack Address 2   :
Stack Address 3   :
Computer Name     :
Full Path         : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\100816-18484-01.dmp
Processors Count  : 8
Major Version     : 15
Minor Version     : 14393
Dump File Size    : 214 380
Dump File Time    : 08/10/2016 16:24:21

thanks for ANY help

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/628927/bsod-while-playing-a-game/
Relevancy 61.92%

good afternoon,

before i posted this ive read other posts but problems seems different, starting by the drive causing it

here is my BlueScreenView file

Dump File         : 100816-18484-01.dmp
Crash Time        : 08/10/2016 16:22:59
Bug Check String  :
Bug Check Code    : 0x00000101
Parameter 1       : 00000000`00000018
Parameter 2       : 00000000`00000000
Parameter 3       : ffffe501`38440180
Parameter 4       : 00000000`00000006
Caused By Driver  : hal.dll
Caused By Address : hal.dll+4e490
File Description  :
Product Name      :
Company           :
File Version      :
Processor         : x64
Crash Address     : ntoskrnl.exe+14a2b0
Stack Address 1   :
Stack Address 2   :
Stack Address 3   :
Computer Name     :
Full Path         : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\100816-18484-01.dmp
Processors Count  : 8
Major Version     : 15
Minor Version     : 14393
Dump File Size    : 214 380
Dump File Time    : 08/10/2016 16:24:21

thanks for ANY help

A:BSOD while playing a game

How to receive help diagnosing Blue Screens and Windows crashes - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic176011.html

Topic moved to more appropriate forum.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/628926/bsod-while-playing-a-game/
Relevancy 61.92%

hello, i have started getting blue screens for a couple days now while either playing world of warcraft or any other game. and recently while just being on the computer. ive got error code: 0x0000001E. also ntfs.sys. i will attempt to post anything else needed. just let me know

A:BSOD while usually playing WoW or any game.

Hello zwelch1991 and welcome to the forums

Can you read this please:

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Tom

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/282885-bsod-while-usually-playing-wow-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

i have update my graphic card and all. still will have BSOD while playing dota2 or watching show..

A:BSOD on a new PC while playing game.

Welcome to the forums bendy, I looked through your files and noticed the following:

Several of your BSODs blamed your cFosSpeed drivers

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff88004c59c53, fffff880030db128, fffff880030da980}

Probably caused by : cfosspeed6.sys ( cfosspeed6+7c53 )

---------
Driver Reference Table - cfosspeed6.sys

which updates can be found here for these drivers: Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about cFosSpeed - Internet-Accelerator + Ping optimizer - cFos Software

Next your BSODs seemed to be caused by VirtuWDDM which from what I gather is some sort of Vidieo card virtualization software?

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffffaa00b10aca0, 0, fffff88004ad1c9b, 5}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VirtuWDDM.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VirtuWDDM.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : VirtuWDDM.sys ( VirtuWDDM+4c9b )

---------
Driver Reference Table - VirtuWDDM.sys

the odd thing how ever is that the drivers for it are as far as I can tell up to date. perhaps uninstalling and reinstalling the program running through this tutorial between uninstalling and reinstalling: Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/279244-bsod-new-pc-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi,

I am facing problem with BSOD.

Its just if i play a game in 3-4 minutes game freezes and crashes my system to safe start. Same does not happen on 1080p movies on VLC Player.

I already had updated nvidia drivers. Then felt may be new drivers are unstable so also went to safe mode installed some really old stable driver. However problem remained the same.

I also did memtest. i am sorry i ran out of patience but post 2 hrs also it showed new error. also there are no artifacts as such on the screen.

My System :

Intel Core I7 920
Gigabyte X 58 USB3
Gskill F3-12800CL7T-6GB
GTX 580 Twin Frozr II
Xonar Essence ST
Corsair HX 850
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

If i have not filled in info as per desired format, do let me know if something i need to add. Sorry n Thank you for the same.

Code:
Host Name: ANANT-PC
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner: Anant
Registered Organization:
Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00006
Original Install Date: 11/06/2013, 22:30:42
System Boot Time: 05/09/2013, 22:39:57
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: X58-USB3
System Type: x64-based PC
There seems to be a problem with your Windows activation. Please post this report: Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303800-bsod-while-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi, my computer keeps getting BSOD when i play games, and sometimes when im in windows.

Would really like some help, it's recently reinstalled (The computer)

- Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Thank you!

A:BSOD playing any game.

Hi BlackNinjah.

A stop 0x116 is a display related BSOD.

Are you overclocking?
As you are getting BSODs, you should stop overclocking and run all the hardware components like CPU, GPU and RAM to their default settings.

Uninstall the existing version of the display driver using Display Driver Uninstaller and try 340.52 WHQL.

When done, Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy. Alternatively, you can publish a Speccy snapshot too: Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs .

Let us know the results.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa800db0a420, fffff8800f9d151c, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+91951c )

---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa800db0a420, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff8800f9d151c, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: ffffffffc000009a, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000004, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------
FAULTING_IP:
nvlddmkm+91951c
fffff880`0f9d151c 48ff255dc9ecff jmp qword ptr [nvlddmkm+0x7e5e80 (fffff880`0f89de80)]

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116

PROCESS_NAME: System

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17237 (debuggers(dbg).140716-0327) amd64fre

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0803ea48 fffff880`06ecc134 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`0db0a420 fffff880`0f9d151c ffffffff`c000009a : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0803ea50 fffff880`06e9f867 : fffff880`0f9d151c fffffa80`0bf1b000 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`c000009a : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`0803ea90 fffff880`06ecbf43 : fffffa80`ffffd846 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0db0a420 00000000`00000000 : dxgkrnl!DXGADAPTER::Reset+0x2a3
fffff880`0803eb40 fffff880`06f9c03d : fffffa80`0d5ac760 00000000`00000080 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0bd4a010 : dxgkrnl!TdrResetFromTimeout+0x23
fffff880`0803ebc0 fffff800`02d1f73a : 00000000`0407c15b fffffa80`0bf36060 fffffa80`096ae9e0 fffffa80`0bf36060 : dxgmms1!VidSchiWorkerThread+0x101
fffff880`0803ec00 fffff800`02a748e6 : fffff800`02bfee80 fffffa80`0bf36060 fffff800`02c0ccc0 fffffa80`0b70a8b0 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`0803ec40 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxStartSystemThread+0x16
STACK_COMMAND: .bugcheck ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nvlddmkm+91951c
fffff880`0f9d151c 48ff255dc9ecff jmp qword ptr [nvlddmkm+0x7e5e80 (fffff880`0f89de8... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348052-bsod-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

hi recently i ve been encountering alot of BSODs and screen freezes after playing a game called Soul of the Ultimate Nation long time ago like in january i had a few problems with the BSOD while plaing the game but eventually it disapeared after like days now it came with help Please after BSOD playing game back and seem to not budge this time i tried system restore like a week ago and next morning it worked and stopped but after a week which is now the BSOD and along with the screen being frozen came back Please help with BSOD after playing game i don t think its my computer specifications that is causing it or a virus because i performed virus scans using Please help with BSOD after playing game Avira antivirus please help me if you what the problem is i will post my computer specs and the minidumps that i have gotten Processor Intel R Core TM Quad CPU Q GHz Memory RAM GB Graphics Intel R G G Express Chipset Family Gaming graphics MB Total available graphics memory Manufacturer Dell Inc Model Inspiron Total amount of system memory GB RAM System type -bit operating system vista Number of processor cores Display adapter type Intel R G G Express Chipset Family Total available graphics memory MB Dedicated graphics memory MB Dedicated system memory MB Shared system memory MB Display adapter driver version Primary monitor resolution x DirectX version DirectX or better nbsp

A:Please help with BSOD after playing game

plz i ned help!!!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/please-help-with-bsod-after-playing-game.148469/
Relevancy 61.92%

Windows 7 x64
- full retail version
- age of system (hardware): 15 months
- age of OS installation few days
After playing the game only few minutes BSOD apears.

A:BSOD after playing the game

Both dumps blame a hardware fault (0x124)
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

It could be your GPU

Code:
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8006af9038, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/127592-bsod-after-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I just upgraded from Vista to Windows three days ago I was playing world of warcraft which I have done since the install and encountered a BSOD I've tried to figure out what it is on my own but I'm stumped I'm sure it's not a hardware issue as I keep that maintained fairly well Anyway here is my minidump if it While BSOD a game... playing helps Edit Should add in that it has only happened once and that it BSOD While playing a game... was completely random Also I've updated all of my drivers Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck A fffff ffb Probably caused by win k sys win k WakeRIT Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL a An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace Arguments Arg memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg bitfield bit value read operation write operation bit value not an execute operation execute operation only on chips which support this level of status Arg fffff ffb address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ READ ADDRESS GetPointerFromAddress unable to read from fffff aa e CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP nt KeSetEvent b fffff ffb b b mov rbx qword ptr rbx CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xA PROCESS NAME csrss exe TRAP FRAME fffff -- trap xfffff NOTE The trap frame does not contain all registers Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect rax rbx rcx e ccc de rdx fffffffffffffffd rsi rdi rip fffff ffb rsp fffff rbp r ffffffffffffff r fffffa cedc r fffff r fffff r r r r iopl nv up ei pl nz na po nc nt KeSetEvent x b fffff ffb b b mov rbx qword ptr rbx ds Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff to fffff f STACK TEXT fffff b fffff a nt KeBugCheckEx fffff c fffff e fffffa fda fffffa f a fffff nt KiBugCheckDispatch x fffff fffff ffb fffffa c d nt KiPageFault x fffff fffff b c fffff fffffa d nt KeSetEvent x b fffff fffff e fffff c fffffa bb b win k WakeRIT x fffff fffff b fffff c ecdcc d b fffff c ecd be win k QueueMouseEvent x fffff fffff fffff c ecd be win k ProcessMouseInput x d fffff d fffff win k InputApc x c fffff fffff b d fffffa cf b fffff b nt KiDeliverApc x fffff fffff b nt KiCommitThreadWait x dd fffff fffff e fffff fffffa d e fffff fffff d nt KeWaitForMultipleObjects x fffff ac fffff fffff c e fffff f fffff c eea win k xxxMsgWaitForMultipleObjects x fffff b fffff c fffffa fffffa c fffffa cf b fffff fc a win k xxxDesktopThread x fffff bc fffff ea fffffa fffff f win k xxxCreateSystemThreads x fffff bf fffff fffffa cf b ff fffae win k NtUserCallNoParam x fffff c fe fd d a nt KiSystemServiceCopyEnd x f b x fe fd d a STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP win k WakeRIT fffff b c c add rsp h SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME win k WakeRIT FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME win k IMAGE NAME win k sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a bc e FAILURE BUCKET ID X xA win k WakeRIT BUCKET ID X xA win k WakeRIT Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:BSOD While playing a game...

Are you overclocking? I've noticed that overclocking your system with Windows 7 seems to bring more random BSODs that didn't happen with Vista or XP. (Sorry I don't know that answer, but thought I'd give you a bump since I have a similar problem)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/37667-bsod-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi! Just bought and installed my new comp and getting BSODs when playing any game. Instant when starting battlefield 3.

Bluescreenview says "Caused by driver hal.dll", address hal.dll+12a3b

Code:
Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0):
-----------------------------------------
Windows Validation Data-->

Validation Code: 0
Cached Online Validation Code: N/A, hr = 0xc004f012
Windows Product Key: *****-*****-CM74G-RPHKF-PW487
Windows Product Key Hash: 71BRYMECVaSXedfumfu8zryHJVY=
Windows Product ID: 00371-177-0000061-85539
Windows Product ID Type: 5
Windows License Type: Retail
Windows OS version: 6.1.7601.2.00010100.1.0.048
ID: {E852B400-83EF-4021-87C9-607BDC2D463A}(1)
Is Admin: Yes
TestCab: 0x0
LegitcheckControl ActiveX: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Product Name: Windows 7 Professional
Architecture: 0x00000009
Build lab: 7601.win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333
TTS Error:
Validation Diagnostic:
Resolution Status: N/A

Vista WgaER Data-->
ThreatID(s): N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

Windows XP Notifications Data-->
Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
File Exists: No
WgaTray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Notifications Data-->
Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
OGAExec.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
OGAAddin.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Data-->
Office Status: 109 N/A
OGA Version: N/A, 0x80070002
Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-364-80041010_025D1FF3-229-80041010_025D1FF3-230-1_025D1FF3-517-80040154_025D1FF3-237-80040154_025D1FF3-238-2_025D1FF3-244-80070002_025D1FF3-258-3

Browser Data-->
Proxy settings: N/A
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Win32)
Default Browser: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
Active scripting: Allowed
Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{E852B400-83EF-4021-87C9-607BDC2D463A}</UGUID><Version>1.9.0027.0</Version><OS>6.1.7601.2.00010100.1.0.048</OS><Architecture>x64</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-PW487</PKey><PID>00371-177-0000061-85539</PID><PIDType>5</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-469474943-2289975815-106322498</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>MSI</Manufacturer><Model>MS-7640</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>American Megatrends Inc.</Manufacturer><Version>V19.9</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="7"/><Date>20121008000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>2EB30400018400F2</HWID><UserLCID>0809</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>W. Europe Standard Time(GMT+01:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><GANotification/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/><Applications/></Office></Software></GenuineResults>

Spsys.log Content: 0x80070002

Licensing Data-->
Software licensing service version: 6.1.7601.17514

Name: Windows(R) 7, Professional edition
Description: Windows Operating System - Windows(R) 7, RETAIL channel
Activation ID: e838d943-63ed-4a0b-9fb1-47152908acc9
Application ID: 55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f
Extended PID: 00371-00170-177-000006-00-2057-7601.0000-0182013
Installation ID: 005202306061439870372753920156759892819790963933215553
Processor Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88338
Machine Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/f... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/274748-bsod-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi Everyone
I have been having BSOD problems when i play game that used alot of graphic such as Dota 2 , Overwatch etc. The BSOD that i getting is Internal_Video_Scheduler_Error , Video_Tdr_Error and sometimes the graphic driver has been stopped and successfully recovered will pop up if the BSOD are not occured. I have been try to uninstall and reinstall alot of version of nvidia graphic card from acer and nvidia but nothing seem to be help and i have try to change the tdr_delay in regedit but that give me Video_Tdr_Error BSOD. by the way my laptop are Acer Aspire V15 (V3-574G-58ZE). Thank you in advance for help.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/52249-bsod-when-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi.

I recently started experiencing BSOD's on my rig while attempting to play any games. My sandy bridge setup has been stable for about 5 months at 4.5Ghz. I reset the clock to factory settings and still receive BSOD. May you please help.

System:
Intel 2500K (5 months), Asus P8P67 B3 revision motherboard (5 Months), Inno3d Nvidia Gtx 460 (9 Months), Huntkey 80+ PSU 550W (9 Months), Noctua nh-12u (9 months), 8Gb Ram @ 1333Mhz, Windows Home basic x64 OEM

Thanks in Advance
Katlego

Quote: Originally Posted by kat06sa

Hi.

I recently started experiencing BSOD's on my rig while attempting to play any games. My sandy bridge setup has been stable for about 5 months at 4.5Ghz. I reset the clock to factory settings and still receive BSOD. May you please help.

System:
Intel 2500K (5 months), Asus P8P67 B3 revision motherboard (5 Months), Inno3d Nvidia Gtx 460 (9 Months), Huntkey 80+ PSU 550W (9 Months), Noctua nh-12u (9 months), 8Gb Ram @ 1333Mhz, Windows Home basic x64 OEM

Thanks in Advance
Katlego

Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

Quote:
A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress

Some generic advice.

If you are overclocking STOP. Return to the default settings at least for now.
If you are running a RAID update its driver.
You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/204287-bsod-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi!

well for a few years already i have this problem when playing games.
sometimes it happens after 2 minutes and sometimes after 45 minutes.
i can't seem to understand why this is happening to me, i changed almost all of my computer, formatted it countless times, tried different windows and still have this problem.
i uploaded my debugging code.

please help me with this curse that keeps following me...

A:BSOD While playing any game

any ideas? i'm willing to try anything

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/339428-bsod-while-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi , here's my problem.
I have tried to re-install windows, not helped. And i don't see the blue screen error , because my monitor goes to black, but my computer still working (i hear a purr )

After I restart i see this :

Problemos parašas:
Problemos įvykio pavadinimas: BlueScreen
OS versija: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Vietos lokalė: 1063

Papildoma informacija apie problemą:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA8009AE44E0
BCP2: FFFFF8800F9ECE2C
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Failai, kurie padeda apibūdinti problemą:
C:\Windows\Minidump\071814-31512-01.dmp
C:\Users\GUSTAS\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-69670-0.sysdata.xml

Skaitykite mūsų privatumo patvirtinimą internete:
?Windows 7? privatumo patvirtinimas - ?Microsoft Windows?

Jei privatumo patvirtinimas tinkle neprieinamas, skaitykite mūsų privatumo patvirtinimą neprisijungę:
C:\Windows\system32\lt-LT\erofflps.txtThank you for helping, because it's very annoying, i can't play any games. And sorry for bad English. [ My system specs in my profile]

A:BSOD playing every game

Hello FuzzyManas,

Please can you run a scan with http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Malwarebytes will product a log, please can you upload it to here? Navigate to: C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Logs and upload the logs to here, which have todays date.

Please follow this guide, written by Gerry Conrell.

Please upload and share with everyone fresh copies of your System and Application logs from your Event Viewer.

To access the System log select Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Event Viewer, from the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do the same for the Applications log. Do not provide filtered files.

Thank you,
VinnyBuxton

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/338354-bsod-playing-every-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

First off I also posted this on the Hardware forum as I m not really sure which category it fits more It is probably a hardware issue but the bsod s could be read from someone who is familiar with diagnosing them I recently built my system and it s been pretty rough ever since Often when I start up a game it decides to crash my whole system resulting in a blue screen Do note however that it has also crashed when not in a game but only once or twice My first thought was the ram as it was and is giving game Mostly BSOD playing when a a lot of memory errors so I ran memtest for over hours with no failures My next thought was the CPU so I ran prime on blend and small ftt tests for over hours which also proved to be stable Next was the HDD and I did everything from examining the SMART info to a long generic test GPU was my last hope but Furmark doesn t phase the card and I even ran MemtestG which supposedly tests the GPUs memory as well BSOD Mostly when playing a game I do realize these tests are not the end all and there could be a problem with any one of them that the tests didn t find I have also reinstalled Windows Something curious happened when I ran memtest the other day I had one stick in and left the room for a few minutes only to come back to k errors This was it I thought I finally found out what was causing it I wanted to test it again to make sure it wasn t a bug in the software but it ran for hours with no errors So I m lead to believe it s the ram motherboard memory cache or psu I am leaning away from the psu based on the fact that I get lucky and am able to play Skyrim on Ultra with no issue I have attached several recent minidumps for anyone who is able to understand such things If there is anything I can clarify or test just let me know I will be forever gracious if someone could help me with this because it s not fun building a nice system only to have it work half the time Thanks in advance EDIT My computer specs are in my profile nbsp

Relevancy 61.92%

While playing any game even if it is a small flash game a blue screen appears after sometime and my laptop automatically get restart.
What to do?
I'm using windows 7 ultimate x86
It is an OEM version
I've purchased my laptop 3 years back.

here are the dump files

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233577-bsod-while-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Just built my computer and it goes to BSOD when only playing games about 30min or longer into it. I believe all the drivers are updated and i ran a memory test and show no issues. All my temps look good for the cpu 28c and the gpu 51c while playing a game.

ANYWAYS...if you guys can help that would be much appreciated bc im starting to think my gpu is bad.

Here's the info...let me know what else is needed to help solve this problem...............
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8008187028
BCP3: 00000000FA000000
BCP4: 0000000000400405
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\111810-17160-01.dmp
C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-29749-0.sysdata.xml

A:BSOD while playing game! Please Help!

Quote: Originally Posted by cthvac

Just built my computer and it goes to BSOD when only playing games about 30min or longer into it. I believe all the drivers are updated and i ran a memory test and show no issues. All my temps look good for the cpu 28c and the gpu 51c while playing a game.

ANYWAYS...if you guys can help that would be much appreciated bc im starting to think my gpu is bad.

Here's the info...let me know what else is needed to help solve this problem...............
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8008187028
BCP3: 00000000FA000000
BCP4: 0000000000400405
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\111810-17160-01.dmp
C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-29749-0.sysdata.xml

If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/125717-bsod-while-playing-game-please-help.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I just bought a custom built gaming system, and shortly after I got it I have started to get BSOD's after/while playing Starcraft2 and Diablo III. I have attached .DMP files and system report. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

A:BSOD while playing any game really

These crashes were caused by memory corruption probably a driver.
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

* If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

* If you have a Raid update its Driver.

Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5-7 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Driver Verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition.
Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is.
But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver.
Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows.
If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise.
Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation"IRP Logging and Force Pending I/O Requests. and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like.
From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

If you are using win 8 add these
- Concurrency Stress Test
- DDI compliance checking

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.
Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.
If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Thanks to JCGriff2 & Usasma.

Sysnative Forums

Driver Reference Table (DRT)

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

Driver Verifier

Using Driver Verifier (Windows Drivers)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/230150-bsod-while-playing-any-game-really.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I get blue screens often while playing almost any game on my pc, but after the computer restarts it doesn't show what problem occurred anymore like it used to before so I can't get the dump files.....My PC is New build(8-9 months passed)..I reinstalled windows 7 a lot of times but this BSOD just doesn't get away! My PC is not overclocked Either.........BSOD's are of many types...doesn't come with just one name only everytime......The BSODs often has dxgmmys.sys smth like this

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks in Advance..........

A:BSOD while playing ANY GAME....

This is an old BSOD dump file a year ago......

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/377860-bsod-while-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

So ive been experiencing a BSOD after i downloaded a new driver for nvidia 320.49 then in kept crashing when i was playing a game with the error VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm.sys) and a while later it crashed that when i start my pc it enters sign in screen and when i sign in a black screen shows up and i can only move my mouse, after that i booted up in safe mode removed my new driver and started up, it worked fine until i played a game for about an hour and it crashed again with the same error even though i downloaded an older driver.

I hope i get help thanks in advance

P.S i was trying to upload the diagnostics tool foldier that it shouldve created but it doesnt create one, i just keep clicking and it says do you want to replace the foldier, when i click yes it just doesnt appear

A:BSOD after playing a game for a while

Please do these 3 things:

Upload Dump Files:
NOTE: If using a disk cleaning utility, please stop using it while we are troubleshooting your issues.
Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip up the contents of the folder. Then upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Left click on the first minidump file.
Hold down the "Shift" key and left click on the last minidump file.
Right click on the blue highlighted area and select "Send to"
Select "Compressed (zipped) folder" and note where the folder is saved.
Upload that .zip file with your next post.

If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there. If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.

If you don't have anything in that folder, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP. If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service. Then post the link to it in your topic so that we can download it.

Also, search your entire hard drive for files ending in .dmp, .mdmp, and .hdmp. Zip up any that you find and upload them with your next post.

Then, follow the directions here to set your system for Minidumps (much smaller than the MEMORY.DMP file): Set MiniDumpMore info on dump file options here: Overview of memory dump file options for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2

MSINFO32:
Please go to Start and type in "msinfo32.exe" (without the quotes) and press Enter
Save the report as an .nfo file, then zip up the .nfo file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Also, save a copy as a .txt file and include it also (it's much more difficult to read, but we have greater success in getting the info from it).

If you're having difficulties with the format, please open an elevated (Run as administrator) Command Prompt and type (or copy/paste) "msinfo32 /nfo %USERPROFILE%\Desktop\TEST.NFO" (without the quotes) and press Enter. Then navigate to Desktop to retrieve the TEST.NFO file. If you have difficulties with making this work, please post back. Then zip up the .nfo file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.

systeminfo:
Please open an elevated (Run as administrator) Command Prompt and type (or copy/paste) "systeminfo.exe >%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt" (without the quotes) and press Enter. Then navigate to Desktop to retrieve the syteminfo.txt file. If you have difficulties with making this work, please post back. Then zip up the .txt file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.

While waiting for a reply, please start with these troubleshooting steps: Video TDR Timeout - 0x116 + 0x117 - Sysnative Forums

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/30539-bsod-after-playing-game-while.html
Relevancy 61.92%

My GEForce GTS450 video card is new, and properly installed, also updated the drivers..

A:BSOD playing any game.

Some files are corrupt!! Where did you obtain your Windows 7 install disk from?

Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255944-bsod-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I'm not sure what the error code is, but over the past month I've experienced an increased number of BSOD's. I'm not making too much sense out of the dump file, so I'm posting here for suggestions and help.

I know this isn't game specific because I've had at least one crash for these games: Tekkit, Shift 2, and Driver: SF.

Let me know if I need to provide anything else.

You said it's only been past month? From the crashdumps it looks like you've been suffering since May, with one crash that month, one in June, four in July, and four in August. Have those previous crashes been resolved?

The crashdumps report a lot of various memory corruptions, from solitary bit changes in code to messed up CPU registers that may have been grabbed from bad memory references. I cannot ascertain exact cause without a kernel dump (MEMORY.DMP in Windows directory).

You should be able to get a better answer if you let Driver Verifier crash your system a couple times and send us the minidumps from there. If I find that nothing has changed in the crashdumps that DV churns out, then you are looking at hardware problems, which is pretty much what I suspect right now. However, if it is caused by hardware failure, crashdumps will not be all that valuable in ascertaining exactly what hardware it is that's doing it.

If you wish, you may run a couple of hardware tests. First start off with Memtest and run that overnight. If you see any red on the screen, that's good evidence you have bad RAM. If you wish, you may also run Prime95. Have it go on Torture Test with Blend overnight. If you see the system has crashed or it has reported errors, then run it another night only this time with Large FFTs instead of Blend. If those also report issues or your system crashes during it, then you have either a bad CPU, motherboard, or PSU, with the CPU being prime suspect.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/249248-bsod-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello I have a Windows Vista Home Premium x bit and every time I play this game Game When Playing BSOD called quot AssaultCube quot I BSOD When Playing Game can play it for minutes but than in minutes while playing my BSOD When Playing Game computer crashes every single time The weird thing is that my computer works perfectly if I like browse the internet or leave my computer on and it never crashes into a BSOD But when I want to play that game it crashes every time So my guess is that it's probably a issue when gaming I don't really know but I would appreciate if you could help me out with this issue Also the game AssaultCube is well known its virus-free you can check it out and it is a very trusted game If you would like to see what game I'm talking about it is this game at this site AssaultCube Game AssaultCube I have attached SFDiagnosticTool zip file also http www vistax com attachments me-criz zip Questions Answered Below OS - Vista Windows Windows Vista x -bit or x x What was original installed OS on system Windows Vista Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer Came Pre-installed Age of system hardware Don't know but bought this computer about years ago as a estimate Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS Year An Yes Reinstalled the OS Windows Vista with Reinstallation Disc since I was having BSOD Issues a while back CPU AMD Athlon X e Video Card ATI Radeon HD Graphics Date of Motherboard MotherBoard Dell Inc K D System Manufacturer Dell Inc I Would Really Appreciate Any Help Ya'll Could Give Me To Solving This Problem Thank You So Much Cristian

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/302052-bsod-when-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game with settings on high, if I lower setting it still crashes but takes longer to crash.

New install of Win10,
BSOD usualy 10-15 mins into playing WOW or any 3d game

Reinstalled windows , ran memtest, updated drivers , its driving me nuts !!

lol any help appreciated thanks

SHADOWEN-TOWER-Thu_11_03_2016_181156_53.zip

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/68847-bsod-while-playing-wow-any-other-3d-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I hope someone can help my computer crashes every time I play any game I have. So I hope someone can see what the problem is from the crash report I have or do I have to do a total reinstall of everything? Thanks for any help you can give.

Originally Posted by Neoco

or do I have to do a total reinstall of everything?

Hey.

Almost always without exception (there are some, sure), that is a huge setback to a problem, since you're likely to re-create the issue anyhow and possibly make more of them while you're at it (not you specifically - in general - all people.)

Uninstall Daemon Tools Lite and replace it with PowerISO.

Uninstall Avast. Use the tool that you can download from them to remove it too, after. Reboot. Set Windows Firewall and Windows Defender to Automatic and start them too.

Uninstall old Acronis software:

Code:
0: kd> lmvm afcdp
start end module name
fffff800`03e00000 fffff800`03e5c000 afcdp (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\afcdp.sys
Image name: afcdp.sys
Timestamp: Wed Jul 20 10:46:03 2011 (4E26EA2B)
CheckSum: 00063FEB
ImageSize: 0005C000

and uninstall ancient LogMeIn:

Code:
0: kd> lmvm lmimirr
start end module name
fffff800`019cb000 fffff800`019d2000 lmimirr (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\lmimirr.sys
Image name: lmimirr.sys
Timestamp: Tue Apr 10 18:32:45 2007 (461C108D)
CheckSum: 0000A04C
ImageSize: 00007000

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39940-bsod-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

When i am playing a game, it doesn't matter which one i get the dreaded Blue Screen of Death. This started when I put in a nVidia GeForce 4200 With AGP8X (128 MB) in because my on-board videocard was lacking the capacity to run a normal game. I get one of the following BSOD errors:

0x0000000A - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
0x000000D1 - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (nv4_mini.sys)
0x0000008E - no error message (nv4_disp.sys)

My pc specs:

Windows XP Home Edition SP2
Intel Pentium III 733 MhZ
512 MB RAM (128,128,256)
55 GB Harddrive
Videocard: nVidia GeForce 4200 with AGP8X (128 MB)

Games that crash:

Archlord
Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament 1999
Call Of Duty 1
Halo: Combat Evolved
Rome - Total War
The Godfather
2Moons
Stepmania

Please help me with this issue

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-while-playing-a-game.643322/
Relevancy 61.92%

I dotn have much info since this from my friend pc...but i know Cpc2004 can diag the problem without all the spec...

A:BSOD While playing in game

Hi ASX,

This is faulty mother board or Graphic Card. As this is your firend's PC, you had better to let your friend to own this problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-while-playing-in-game.32714/
Relevancy 61.92%

My computer has run fine for cod4 and 2moons, but i just dl'd rf online (private server) and a little bit into playing and i get the BSOD. i had first gotten 3 errors in event viewer. 2 had to do with postgres which i uninstalled and fixed those errors. After that, the game worked fine for the rest of the night, then i turned comp off...today, i turn comp on, i start playing rf online and ..BSOD. the bsod says its something to do with the 3rd error i had "CRT invalid display type", so i uninstalled my current catylyst driver and installed 7.6 catalyst, that fixed that error....now the error doesn't come up in event viewer, but a little bit into playing rf online, and i get the BSOD, it says i'm getting an ati error among other stuff....... idk what to do.

A:BSOD while playing a game and...

when i reboot it says that my system recovered from a serious error....

You received this message because a device driver installed on your computer caused Windows to stop unexpectedly. This type of error is referred to as a "stop error." A stop error requires you to restart your computer.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-while-playing-a-game-and.104529/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi, my cousin gave me his computer 5 months ago and the first time I got bsod its 2 months ago, every time I'm in the middle of a game i always got bsod. Please let me know whats wrong with my computer (sorry for my bad english)

A:BSOD in almost every game that i playing

Before someone experienced looks at your case, make sure your drivers are up-to-date.

Also it looks like you haven't updated Windows after you re-installed OS at 3/28/2015. Control Panel - Windows Update - Check manually and install whatever is found, also check the optional/recommended updates

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373826-bsod-almost-every-game-i-playing.html
Relevancy 61.92%

While playing an MMO called Elsword, a few minutes into gameplay I received the pfn_list_corrupt BSOD. Rather than risk messing around with things I'm not 100% about, I thought I'd post here for a solution. Please correct me if the opening post is wrong or if I missed some information. Thank you in advance.

A:BSOD while playing a game.

The zip you uploaded does not contain any crash dump.

Follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any disc cleanup tool before you upload another zip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/365622-bsod-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Intel Core i7 2720QM @ 2.20GHz Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
2048MB GeForce GTX 560M
8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz
488GB Western Digital WDC WD5000BPKT-80PK4T0 ATA Device (SATA) X2
Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 6150
USB 3.0 fresco Logic Controller FL1000 Series
ASUSTeK Computer Inc G74Sx (motherboard)
-reinstalled OS 1 day old
-3 day old gaming laptop from best buy
-Started getting TONSS of BSOD errors from all over my drivers, but didnt hesitate to post it because i thought a fresh intall of the OS would fix it
-its a retailed OS installed Windows 7 home Premium 64 bit
-when i first got it after 10 hours of use with installed the latest Drivers for my Video/sound cards, and ect ect
it started to get blue screens coming from my wifi card, video, usb 3.0
this is my first time with this Blue screen post and new to the forums
as much help i need is very appreciated

A:Getting BSOD from playing game

got another one i think its from my Wifi card
here is the dump
i really think its the motherboard or something

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/201402-getting-bsod-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi,

after a random amount of time of playing a pc game, i will receive a BSOD. I'm not sure how to read my dump file so if someone could let me know what is causing this BSOD, i would be very greatfull!

A:BSOD only while playing a game

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums

Code:
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

Unable to load image iusb3xhc.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iusb3xhc.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iusb3xhc.sys
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100 )

Followup: Pool_corruption
This is your Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver, update it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/375133-bsod-only-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

SF Diagnostic added

Blue screen happens playing any game league of legends, starcraft 2, world of warcraft, and even surfing the internet. doesnt seem to crash on skyrim on Ultra graphics.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 4105

BCCode: a
BCP1: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF800030D3756
Product: 768_1

Computer specs

cpu Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz

motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. P67A-UD3-B3

BIOS Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG

Total Memory 8.00BG Usable 7.98 GB

HDD (1) WDC WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0 ATA Device (2) WDC WD5000AAKS-22A7B0 ATA Device

Sound Card 1) USB Audio Device (2) AMD High Definition Audio Device (3) Realtek High Definition Audio

Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

OS Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1

I am some what a of computer noob

thank you for your help

Hello Chrisroy, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Before we are able to help, please read the instructions below and post back with the needed details.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/243540-bsod-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Can you please advise

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 2057

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA800AB2F4E0
BCP2: FFFFF88006BC22DC
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004
Bucket ID: X64_0x116_TdrBCR:4:C000009A_Tdr:2_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys
Server information: 3143aaea-47cc-4233-9040-a3f52d7dae3c

A:BSOD when playing any game,

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
BugCheck 116, {fffffa8006276010, fffff88006d586c4, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+9316c4 )
The problem is caused by your graphics driver. Run Display Driver Uninstaller(DDU)
Make sure you tick the Uninstall C:/AMD and C:/NIVIDA folders while you are in DDU when you are done running DDU install your graphics driver again and you should be good to go! This is the guide for DDU: Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/377477-bsod-when-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi, first time using the forum.

I recently purchased a 2nd hand PC back in June and unfortunately have experienced about a dozen BSODs when playing games.
They seem to occur randomly. There has been times where I have been able to play games for hours without BSOD at all.

I thought it was an issue with my graphics card drivers so I updated them to the latest version (I believe AMD 14.2) but the Blue screens continued to happen. I restored the drivers back to default and that is what I am currently using.

Thanks for any assistance that you can provide,

Your BIOS dates from 2010. Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any BIOS updates available for your system. Also check the readme file to see if they apply to the problems that you are having. Please be advised that flashing the BIOS is a very unforgiving process - and one mistake can physically damage your motherboard.

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems.

NOTE: these symptoms were from the previous release of OverDrive. The new release uses the same driver name, but is dated from 4 November 2013.

Please un-install all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Un-install a program
Then, download (but DO NOT install) a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure - Sysnative Forums

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Un-install". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's. If this is the case for you, post back and we'll give further instructions for safely removing it.

If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

If that doesn't help, then start with these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics
Start with the video tests as that's the most likely culprit here.

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

ASACPI.sys Thu Nov 1 21:54:34 2012 (509327DA)
Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility. Also a part of many Asus utilities (Win8 versions available from Windows Update as an Optional Update - but check Asus first!)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASACPI.sys

Please note the drivers below that date from before the release of Windows 8.1 (17 Oct 2013) - check to see that each and every one is compatible w/Windows 8.1 (at the manufacturer's website). If not, you must either remove the device and it's software - or locate a Windows 8.1 compatible update on the web. Removing some drivers may make the system unstable - so if you're unable to find updates, post back for info on the one's that can/cannot be safely removed.

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Wed Jul 23 16:51:45.587 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\072314-4875-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.17085.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.140330-1035
System Uptime:0 days 0:32:14.382
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
Probably caused by :atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+2783e )
BugCheck A0000001, {5, 0, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: Unknown bugcheck code (a0000001)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000005
Arg2: 0000000000000000
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA0000001
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: TRose.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xA0000001_atikmdag+2783e
BIOS Version 2105
BIOS Release Date ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/50588-bsod-when-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello,

I'm having problems with the constant BSOD-s that happen while I'm playing a game, but there were 2 instances when it crashed while i was only on firefox.

OS- Windows 7 64bit
original installed OS - windows xp (but that was several years, and reinstalls ago)
Age of system - cca. 3 years
Age of OS installation - reinstalled OS around 2-3 weeks ago (thought that would fix the BSOD-s i had, but it didnt work)

CPU : Intel Pentium core2 quad q9400 2,66ghz
Video card: ati radeon hd4870
motherboard: msi p43 neo-f (intel p43)
power supply- atx cooler master extreme power 600W, passive pfc
system manufacturer- don't know

Your crash reports indicate a possible problem with your Windows installation. Please download and run the MGA Diag Tool. When it finishes, hit the copy button, and paste in your next post with [code]<MGADiag info>[/code] surrounding the MGADiag info.

-----

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-while-playing-a-game-686507.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi folks I am new to this forum and the issue i have is my pc restarts whenever I try to play any game I did all i cld but nothing gave me solution Now I dont knw what is the exact problem so I hop this forum game playing any BSOD would help me I will attach some files as the instruction were mentioned If any issues please notify me BSOD playing any game also I am posting my BSOD playing any game whocrashed file please give me a solution Crash dump directory C Users MagicSoul Desktop New folder MEMORY DMP Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Mon AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Users MagicSoul Desktop New folder MEMORY DMP - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module Unknown Bugcheck code x x x x x Error CUSTOM ERROR A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error Google query CUSTOM ERROR Regards Nuha P S tried hard drive diagnostics it gets some error you can see in below ss BSOD playing any game Attachment P P S my crystaldisk info ----------------------------------------------------------------------- CrystalDiskMark x C - hiyohiyo Crystal Dew World http crystalmark info ----------------------------------------------------------------------- MB s byte s SATA byte s Sequential Read MB s Sequential Write MB s Random Read KB MB s Random Write KB MB s Random Read KB QD MB s IOPS Random Write KB QD MB s IOPS Random Read KB QD MB s IOPS Random Write KB QD MB s IOPS Test MB C GB x Date OS Windows Ultimate SP Build x

How did you activate windows?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/350989-bsod-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi,

I bought a new laptop, Acer Aspire 7750G.
When I play Sims3, I always get a BSOD.
Mostly containing an error called atikmpag.sys,

I already sent the pc back to the company I bought it from,
they re-installed all the system software, they said it was ok,
but when I got it back, it still had the same problem.

I really hope you could help me out?

Here are some details of my computer:
Windows 7
Intel core [email protected] 2.5Ghz
6 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7670M
Hard disk 500 GB

If you need more information, please ask!
Thank you!

That file is part of the graphics card driver so the problem is with the display driver. First thing I would suggest is to update the drivers to the latest available version if you haven't already.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-while-playing-game-640015.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello, lately i have been receiving BSOD's when playing any game within 10 minutes or less. I've ran MemTest overnight and received 20 passes and 0 errors. Any and all help appreciated!

Ultimate Nvidia Driver Guide for Uninstalling and Installing driversets

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/222247-bsod-when-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Just started happening recently Computer is a Gateway DX - I ran the BSOD viewer and got this Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffa ee Parameter Parameter fffff c fe Parameter Caused By Driver Ntfs sys Caused By Address Ntfs sys e File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address playing game. BSOD when ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c d Parameter fffff c Parameter fffff Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String IRQL GT ZERO AT SYSTEM SERVICE Bug Check Code x a Parameter fffff c b Parameter Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl BSOD when playing game. exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c d Parameter fffff Parameter fffff e Parameter Caused By Driver nvlddmkm sys Caused By Address nvlddmkm sys a File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter e Parameter Parameter fffff f Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size

A:BSOD when playing game.

Hi

What's your graphic card ? The drivers are up to date ?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/420091/bsod-when-playing-game/
Relevancy 61.92%

please help....documents attached....thanks a lot

0x1E_c0000005_nt!KiSwapContext
0x7E_dxgmms1!VidSchiReadCommandFromContextQueue

1. Unistall Avast

2. Install MSE http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

3. Uninstall Daemon Tools DuplexSecure - FAQ

4. Update drivers:

ATI
atikmdag.sys Tue Nov 24 22:44:50 2009

Atheros
athrx.sys Mon Oct 05 12:33:57 2009

Intel Management Engine
HECIx64.sys Thu Sep 17 15:54:16 2009

Intel Matrix Storage
iaStor.sys Tue Oct 13 14:15:56 2009
Intel? Driver Update Utility

HP Buttons
HpqKbFiltr.sys Wed Apr 29 09:48:30 2009

CRASH DUMPS

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [F:\DMP\122410-18392-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0325f000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0349ce50
Debug session time: Fri Dec 24 17:54:31.681 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 10:46:11.273
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8800516a622, fffff8800959b948, fffff8800959b1b0}

Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidSchiReadCommandFromContextQueue+62 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Some common problems are exception code 0x80000003. This means a hard
coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted
/NODEBUG. This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have
hardcoded breakpoints in retail code, but ...
If this happens, make sure a debugger gets connected, and the
system is booted /DEBUG. This will let us see why this breakpoint is
happening.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff8800516a622, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: fffff8800959b948, Exception Record Address
Arg4: fffff8800959b1b0, Context Record Address

Debugging Details:
------------------

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
dxgmms1!VidSchiReadCommandFromContextQueue+62
fffff880`0516a622 488b5720 mov rdx,qword ptr [rdi+20h]

EXCEPTION_RECORD: fffff8800959b948 -- (.exr 0xfffff8... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/153466-bsod-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Ever since I've had this laptop I've had some periodic blue screens. I've never been able to pin down exactly what the causes are, as they seem to be a variety of things. I really hope I don't have to reinstall Windows because this laptop did not come with the disk :(

Minidump files attached. Plenty of old ones, but I didn't want to bother leaving them out in the case that they could be helpful

(I'm also installing the new Nvidia beta drivers tonight to see if it will help my issues at all)

A:BSOD playing almost any game. Happens periodically.

bump (i'd really like a reply instead of falling off into pages 10+)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250834-bsod-playing-almost-any-game-happens-periodically.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Built this myself System Specs ------------------- Gigabyte Motherboard GA-EP -UD P Intel Core Quad Windows7 playing game BSOD when processor ghz Q GB Patriot Viper PC - mhz DDR had GB but removed one stick XFX ATI Radeon HD GB GDDR Creative Soundblaster card Corsair PS W Seagate Barracuda HD TB Windows Bit Latest updated ATI Radeon drivers v - m Catalyst version Catalyst Control Center Version not too happy with catalyst i seem to have problems all the time with those drivers Let me know if you need any more info Also wanted to say that i noticed the blue screens when I try to play D amp D Online Eberron Unlimited last BSOD Windows7 when playing game night I had it BSOD Windows7 when playing game crash on me but it only kicked BSOD Windows7 when playing game me out of the game then i pulled one of the memory sticks out and then it was fine for straight hours of gaming bliss I log on today and get into the game and then min after i get in boom BSOD system restarts by itself the windows looking for problem resolution box comes up but says I will be notified when windows finds a solution to the problem I've included the Perfmon Report in the same zipped folder as the Windows Vista jcgriff folder I used Driver Sweeper to remove the ATI graphics driver and re-installed the latest v catalyst driver twice i'm going to do it again when i'm done updating this post

A:BSOD Windows7 when playing game

Also tonite I was able to read some of what the blue screen said ...something about Dxgmms1 errors (00000008x0) something of that nature...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-windows7-when-playing-game-528978.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hey I have this now oldish PC game. playing a when without BSOD minidumps that I play a games on from time to time The rig is following AMD FX Radeon HD x GB RAM Corsair W PSU Some old gb HDD because the previous one failed doesn't want to spin up maybe can someone can link me some guide if it's possible to make the dish spin up at least once so I can copy stuff some BSOD without minidumps when playing a game. miniATX Asus mobo don't remember the exact name now bit Win Pro The issue is following I play a couple of games I'll use League of Legends and Cities Skylines BSOD without minidumps when playing a game. as example When I Cities Skylines the game will run fine up until a moment the game decides to freeze and after a while I get a blue screen without any information MINIDUMP IS BSOD without minidumps when playing a game. NOT SAVED the config for dumps is working because it does save a dump for a manually intiated crash When I play LoL the game just works fine and I can play all day without a BSoD There was one BSOD where it showed page fault in nonpaged area but there was no dump anyway I thought about the following issues Just because Cities is a game which gradually increases the amount of RAM load and League loads all assets and it doesn't increase over time that much I thought it might be a HDD or RAM issues thus the page fault I ran chkdsk at boot and memtest but the computer passed both tests the disk has a couple of badsectors but it has been like this since always Overheating GPU - the PC doesn't crash on League gotta run benchmarks or OCCT to check that one again GPU driver issue - reinstalled the drivers but it did nothing PSU failure - ran OCCT PSU test for hours but nothing happened dunno if there is other way to test this General GPU failure - don't know how to test this I don't have a different GPU to check nor a different PC CPU overclock issue - had those overclock settings for ages and nothing happened before might consider resetting bios settings I'm considering reinstalling OS to check if it gives different results because the issues appeared after last reformat I searched online if it's possible to restore the retro style BSOD but the tutorial that told me to insert a DWORD into currentcontrolset crashcontrol didn't work After last BSOD I checked the Event Log and right before the crash it threw a fair amount of The driver detected a controller error on Device Ide IdePort - can I throw my HDD away or it can be a software issue as well EDIT Searched the board a bit running sfc EDIT Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but is unable to fix them Eeeew EDIT Latest BSOD gave me a Kernel Data Inpage Error

A:BSOD without minidumps when playing a game.

I know it might not be the best answer
But from what I have read I can say that it might be a problem with the hdd, especially if it's old
Or I think it could be the windows..I think that if you have installed it for a year or more, a reinstall would be a good try
Hope it's not a late answer ;)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/603285/bsod-without-minidumps-when-playing-a-game/
Relevancy 61.06%

I need help, i was using my computer for a while and decided to update my NVIDIA driver. However after I update my driver, i keep getting BSOD whenever i tried to start a game. i attached my dumpfile. it says error: nvlddmkm.sys..
please help

A:BSOD playing game, nvlddmkm.sys

Revert videocard driver to previous version?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/264596-bsod-playing-game-nvlddmkm-sys.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hey,
I've been having this problem more frequent now it seems but randomly it'll blue screen on me while i'm playing pretty much any game. I'm not sure if it's cause I have my CPU overclocked..

A:BSOD randomly while playing a game

Welcome

Problematic software:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Norton 360 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Norton 360 Public
Norton antivirus alone itself is a known cause to blue screens. Suggest you to uninstall it.
Norton removal tool: https://www-secure.symantec.com/nort...=1&lg=en&ct=us

Most members here recommend MSE. Its known as the most compatible (+Free) antivirus for windows 7
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Once downloaded and installed, run a full scan after getting updated.

Your dumps do not provide correct info/probable cause but from your bug checks:

STOP 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Index
Usual causes: Device driver, hardware, System service, compatibility, Remote control programs, memory, BIOS

STOP 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD Index
Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, memory

To make sure that hard drive is good run disk check following this tutorial:
Disk Check
Hard drive scan usings SeaTools:SeaTools | Seagate both long and short tests.
Run memtest86+ on each stick for 8 passes preferably overnight:RAM - Test with Memtest86+
If you have any remote control programs, please uninstall them.

Post back results

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/253071-bsod-randomly-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.06%

OS windows home premium x related think bsod its ddo don't playing but game manufacturer toshiba Model satellite L -s processor pentium dual core CPU t ghz RAM gb Okay so just recently started getting bsods Its happens when i try to run the mmo that i play but i don't believe the bsod playing ddo but don't think its game related game is related to the issue i am sure there are bsod playing ddo but don't think its game related a million mini dump threads started and i am wasting my time by writing this all out but felt this info might help someone understand my problem i have recently reset my LT to out of box OOB settings which corrected a wireless problem i was having but not the bsod issue so best i can figure there are two problems that could of started the bluescreen issue during an in-game event i was experiencing lag due to losing wireless connection so i disabled my wireless and plugged in the ethernet cable for direct connection which worked as planned the problem might of arose when a friend invited me over to play at his house and i re-enabled my wireless it seemed to of messed up the drivers or something because i couldn't connect using wireless until reset to OOB only thing that would work was the hard line the other thing that might of caused the issue was the downloading of a trial of eve online which might of messed with my directx or even installed drivers this would make more sense then but i feel that the bsod might of happened once before this install So either way the issue seems to be either sound card related or wireless one of realtek drivers not sure but from just trying to solve my own problems using this forum google and the ddo forum thats what i am assuming also b it dumps it makes a sound like someones getting pulled out of the matrix for the first time if that helps So in conclusion any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for any tips P S trying to educate myself on debugging using this link Configuring the quot Debugging Tools quot and ran into a roadblock at step as i can't seem to figure out which debugger best suits my system and the net windows one seems to need additional components i don't have if someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

A:bsod playing ddo but don't think its game related

kk think i figured it all out should of read a little more clearly i guess so let me know if this is what yall need thanks again

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/237165-bsod-playing-ddo-but-dont-think-its-game-related.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi there I haven't had any problems with my computer since I did a format the last time which is a couple of months ago I think but suddenly my computer has started freezing and or giving me a BSOD when playing a certain game called APB - Reloaded As I have had no problems with it earlier and because I haven't done anything in particular with my system to provoke these crashes when game. [SOLVED] BSOD playing certain I turn to you in hope that you can solve my problem I have attached required information but I could not get the Windows Vista v jcgriff exe to work as it should Once it gets to the stage [SOLVED] BSOD when playing certain game. where it says quot Waiting for SystemInfo quot it just gets stuck [SOLVED] BSOD when playing certain game. in a loop of writing that Just continues to write that line over and over I tried once more but with same result I attached what I got from it System information OS Windows Ultimate x version Original OS As I did a complete format of my system before installing Windows again I guess this was is my original OS Before that I had same Windows just -bit version OS or OEM version OS-version Age of system Aprox - years Age of OS installation Roughly months CPU Intel Core i gHz Video Card Sapphire HD MotherBoard Asus P T Deluxe Power Supply Watt Chill CP- A M System Manufacturer Me The parts was bought separately and assembled by myself Thanks a lot from looking into my problem I greatly appreciate it -SeiZon

A:[SOLVED] BSOD when playing certain game.

Just thought I'd tell you, that since I posted this, I have ran the verifier, with no crashes. I'll keep running it for now.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-when-playing-certain-game-594172.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi everyone I have this problem where after playing a game playing game BSOD (dxgkrnl.sys?) any for BSOD playing any game (dxgkrnl.sys?) a while could be mins could be a couple of hours my computer BSODs and I have no idea why After a little google investigation into what it may be I completely removed my video driver including rebooting in safe mode and using driver sweeper and ccleaner just to be sure reinstalled from fresh and I am still getting the same problem I have done this a few times now and its really stressing me out as I bought this laptop only about a month ago ebay second hand and I am worried it might be a hardware fault and I'm stuck with a broken laptop I looked into it with BlueScreen view and each time it says that that the BSOD is caused by the driver dxgkrnl sys at dxgkrnl sys d I have attached the zip file here I am hoping someone here can make sense of this and let me know if I can fix this or if I am just screwed Thanks for your time guys and any help would be much appreciated

A:BSOD playing any game (dxgkrnl.sys?)

Code:
BugCheck 116, {fffffa800e107310, fffff88003053714, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvkflt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvkflt.sys
Probably caused by : nvkflt.sys ( nvkflt+31714 )

Code:
Usual causes: Video driver, overheating, bad video card, BIOS, Power to card
This bugcheck indicates that the graphics card has entered a hung state, and the graphics card driver was unable to recover within the allocated time interval. More Information - Timeout Detection and Recovery (TDR) (Windows Drivers)

Code:
7: kd> lmvm nvkflt
start end module name
fffff880`03022000 fffff880`0306a000 nvkflt T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvkflt.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvkflt.sys
Image name: nvkflt.sys
Timestamp: Sun May 12 20:10:10 2013 (518FE912)
CheckSum: 00051B72
ImageSize: 00048000
Your nVidia graphics card filter driver seems to be a possible cause, however, it is the latest version, therefore I believe we may have more of a hardware situation.

Code:
7: kd> !error ffffffffc000009a
Error code: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000009a (3221225626) - Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.
The above exception code is usually related to some resource related error, a device driver could be causing pool leaks, or the RAM could be corrupted.

This troubleshooting guide may help you:STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting
Reduce the number of programs at startup, to avoid any driver or program conflicts:Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Startup Programs - Change
Note: Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any problems or concerns with any of the steps within the guide.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294081-bsod-playing-any-game-dxgkrnl-sys.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Always having BSOD when I play games and sometimes happen when I juz surfing online...need to know what is the problem so that I can overcome this problem...

Spec
Window 7 home premium 64 bits
2 year old laptop
recently reformat windows due to BSOD but still the same
extra ram 4gb installed but before also have the problem

Thanks in advance

A:BSOD ERROR when playing game

Crashes appear to be caused by your USB NDIS Miniport Driver - likely for Huawei Mobil Connect package. Seen with T-Mobile webConnect, ewusbnet.sys. Install the latest version after uninstalling the old driver. First, see if you find mention of it in Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program. If you do, uninstall it from there. If you do not, try to find it in device manager and go through the following steps.
To fully re-install a driver, use the following steps.First, download the latest driver. Then do the next steps.
Click Start Menu
Right Click My Computer/Computer
Click Manage
Click Device Manager from the list on the left
Find the device you are trying to uninstall by expanding the appropriate set of devices
Right click the device
Click Uninstall (do not click OK in the dialog box that pops up after hitting Uninstall)
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device (if this option is available, otherwise just hit OK) and hit OK
Restart your computer only if Windows asks you to.
Install the latest driver for the device.

Alternatively:Login as an adminstrative user.
First, download the latest driver. Then do the next steps.
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Hardware and Sound
Click Device Manager (the last link under Devices and Printers)
Find the device you are trying to uninstall by expanding the appropriate set of devices
Right click the device
Click Uninstall (do not click OK in the dialog box that pops up after hitting Uninstall)
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device (if this option is available, otherwise just hit OK) and hit OK
Restart your computer only if Windows asks you to.
Install the latest driver for the device.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/230534-bsod-error-when-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I have a computer that I built on iBuypower recently It was running everything beautifully until I got a BSOD while playing RIFT It happened very rarely and ONLY during gaming But recently it happens during gaming and videos such netflix it even happened when I was just listening to music on Pandora I've updated all of my drivers to no avail I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to game or any video playing while BSOD this so i was going BSOD while playing any game or video to try to reformat my hard drive But I am currently using an HD monitor Will this cause a problem when reformatting such as not being able to see anything ANY help is appreciated Also here is what I recorded after the crashes When the BSOD's happen it always says its a physical memory dump followed by an immediate restart of the machine Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP FFFFBA A F BCP BCP BCP FFFFF F C DF OS Version Service Pack Product Additional information about the problem BCCode BSOD while playing any game or video e BCP FFFFFFFFC BCP FFFFF E A BCP BCP FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP FFFFFFFFC BCP FFFFF ECD A BCP BCP FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

A:BSOD while playing any game or video

Unfortunately, that information is a little vague. Please follow http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html to give us more information so we may better assist you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/206241-bsod-while-playing-any-game-video.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Greetings,

For some reason, while only playing Overwatch I commonly get driver crashes or rarely get BSODs.

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

This BSOD is related to GPU driver issues according to this post:

What does the VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSoD Error Mean?

I've already updated my drivers (reinstalled them multiple times and installed old ones), checked for memory errors, checked for viruses, updated my BIOS, ran 3DMark for any artifacting, temperatures are always around 69?C.

Is there something wrong with the game or it's my computer?

I would appreciate your assistance,
Marky

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/54522-bsod-while-playing-specific-game.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Been having this issue recently with BSOD happening most occasionally while playing DOOM, WoW or Heroes of the Storm. Some days there will be no BSOD. Others it will happen 5-10 time in one day. They also happen just while browsing or while the computer is idling alone. I may go out to work and come back to it having restarted.

I'm assuming it's my video card which sucks cause it is semi new. Purchased in Jan.

No overclocking. I have bitdefender and windows defender is disabled.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

debug-frankpc-6-24-16.zip

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/54334-random-bsod-most-often-when-playing-any-game.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi guys, hopefully someone can help me with this issue.
My laptop:
Asus N56VM with intel HD4000/Geforce 630m

I bought this laptop 2 months ago (new)
I've been playing Starcraft 2 and World Of Tanks, and for Starcraft it takes around 20 minutes to get a BSOD... for World of Tanks a bit longer and the crashes are less consistent.

In general, it makes this laptop useless, as I bought it for gaming.
I've followed the following suggestions in this thread but it didnt help. Playing video games, BSOD nvkflt.sys (if not mistaking).

- deleted drivers + used the sweeper
- installed the linked drivers
- updated my BIOS to the latest available

A:Playing a game, nvkflt.sys BSOD

Hello SimonKaz.

I would suggest you to first try a clean reinstall. Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7

Suggesting it, coz the pre-installed laptops with dual graphics uses some complicated settings for display usage, which itself may cause those errors.

While installing the display driver, perform a clean install only.

Let us know the results when done.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302948-playing-game-nvkflt-sys-bsod.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Greetings All,
I'm trying to help my brother with his machine.... he keeps getting an occasional BSOD when he plays WoW (only when he plays WoW).

We've made sure that his video card drivers are up-to-date.

His BSOD technical info:
0x0000000A (0x00000016,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x80500390)

His PC (it's a dinosaur, but a failthful one)
AMD Athlon 64 3500+
Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP 2
1 GB Mem (two 512 sticks)
NVIDIA GeForce 6600

He's been playing on this same machine for over 3 years, and this just started happening over the last 4 - 5 months. Sometimes it happens twice in one week, then not again for a few weeks.

I saw this other thread, and I've gathered a mini dump if you guys need it to assist.

THANKS!
Aegis

A:BSOD when playing video game

It'd be very helpful if you followed the instructions here: http://www.techsupportforum.com/1871981-post2.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-when-playing-video-game-413480.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi, I've been getting this BSOD 0x00000124 recently by playing a free browser war game called atWar. It happens about half of the time, the longer I play the more likely it happens. No overclocking.

A:BSOD 0x00000124 while playing game

Hey seeker555, Welcome to SF!

Code:
ctac32k.sys Wed Jul 2 03:38:22 2008 (486B3E7E)
amdiox64.sys Thu Feb 18 09:17:53 2010 (4B7D5A21)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 11:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
emupia2k.sys Wed May 5 07:57:27 2010 (4BE16B37)
ctsfm2k.sys Wed May 5 07:57:33 2010 (4BE16B3D)
ctoss2k.sys Wed May 5 07:57:46 2010 (4BE16B4A)
ha20x2k.sys Wed May 5 07:59:10 2010 (4BE16B9E)
ctaud2k.sys Wed May 5 07:59:48 2010 (4BE16BC4)
ctprxy2k.sys Wed May 5 07:59:51 2010 (4BE16BC7)
CTEXFIFX.SYS Wed May 5 08:01:21 2010 (4BE16C21)
CT20XUT.SYS Wed May 5 08:01:28 2010 (4BE16C28)
CTHWIUT.SYS Wed May 5 08:01:32 2010 (4BE16C2C)
AsUpIO.sys Mon Aug 2 21:47:59 2010 (4C57835F)
AiChargerPlus.sys Mon Nov 8 00:48:26 2010 (4CD79D3A)
jraid.sys Wed Nov 24 21:27:17 2010 (4CEDD795)
amd_sata.sys Fri Mar 4 14:45:41 2011 (4D714F75)
amd_xata.sys Fri Mar 4 14:45:44 2011 (4D714F78)
Rt64win7.sys Fri Jun 10 01:33:15 2011 (4DF1BAAB)
LHidFilt.Sys Fri Sep 2 01:23:09 2011 (4E60764D)
LMouFilt.Sys Fri Sep 2 01:23:15 2011 (4E607653)
asmtxhci.sys Wed Sep 14 02:36:09 2011 (4E705969)
asmthub3.sys Wed Sep 14 02:36:19 2011 (4E705973)
dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Jan 13 07:45:46 2012 (4F10358A)
AODDriver2.sys Thu Apr 5 04:23:37 2012 (4F7D6499)
AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 04:54:47 2012 (5034AC67)
inspect.sys Wed Nov 7 16:07:02 2012 (509ADB86)
cmdhlp.sys Wed Nov 7 16:07:03 2012 (509ADB87)
cmdguard.sys Wed Nov 7 16:07:39 2012 (509ADBAB)
AtihdW76.sys Thu Feb 14 16:11:09 2013 (511D60FD)
avkmgr.sys Fri Feb 22 03:33:49 2013 (51273B7D)
atikmpag.sys Thu Mar 28 20:09:45 2013 (5154E9D9)
atikmdag.sys Thu Mar 28 21:27:04 2013 (5154FBF8)
avipbb.sys Tue Jul 2 08:35:44 2013 (51D2D730)
SbieDrv.sys Mon Jul 8 06:28:31 2013 (51DAA25F)bieDrv.sys[/COLOR][/B][/url]
Normally drivers 2008 and earlier are known to cause problems. Please update it: Creative Worldwide Support

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Wise Registry Cleaner Public:Start Menu\Programs\Wise Registry Cleaner Public
Registry cleaners are also known problems. It is wiser to never use registry cleaners. It is windows job to maintain the registry, and that it why it was created.

Code:
dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Jan 13 07:45:46 2012 (4F10358A)
Daemon Tools are extremely well known to cause BSODs. Probably one of the top reasons BSODs happen. Uninstall.

Code:
Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
This keeps popping up in the analysis. This is known as a hardware problem. Please run the following diagnostics.

BUG CHECK:

Quote:
BugCheck 0x124

Warning
Before you proceed with the following, answer these two questions: Are you still under warranty? Does your warranty allow you to open up the machine to check hardware? If you are unsure of the answers to these questions, contact your system manufacturer. WARNING: The steps that follow can void your warranty!!!

For your hardware stop 0x124 crash, read through Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try and use the following hardware checks to supplement that link.
If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

If you have an SSD, make sure the following are up to date:SSD firmware
BIOS Version
Chipset Drivers
Hard disk controller drivers/SATA drivers
If you have a Marvell IDE ATA/ATAPI device, make sure the drivers are up to date from the Intel site or Marvell site and not from your motherboard/vendor support site.

Run all but the advanced tests with SeaTools for HDDs.SeaTools for ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304074-bsod-0x00000124-while-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Happened to me a couple of times, while playing Dota 2, the game stops and lines appear on the screen, after that it stops, and a message says "Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered" appears multiple times.

After that, BSOD with the problem being VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Bought this laptop just 5 months ago, Dell Inspiron 15-5558
System info:
Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5500U [email protected]
Installed RAM - 8.00GB
System type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Graphics Card - Nvidia GeForce 920M

A:BSOD while playing Dota 2 in game

Hi MarshallTan,

Welcome to the 10forums.

This crash is related to the graphics.
Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your manufacturer.

Are you using both your GPU's?

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/71844-bsod-while-playing-dota-2-game.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello,

So when i play WoW or something like that i get a blue screen of death its a Stop"0x0000001E

and i can't figure out why

System specs.

1TB blue Sea
GTX 770 Msi
z87 GD65 Msi motherboard
8GB Ram Corsair vengeance
4670k i5 processor

if u guys could help me out it would be great! its completely random and i have no clue at all. i have run the thing i saw on another thread.

ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+6d5be fffff800`02e51000 fffff800`03436000 0x005e5000 0x531590fb 4-3-2014 10:38:19 Microsoft? Windows? Operating System NT Kernel & System 6.1.7601.18409 (win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144) Microsoft Corporation C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

This is what i get when i see Bluescreen vieuwer

A:BSOD, Playing a random Game.

Code:
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000094, fffff880037c7b10, 0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bflwfx64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bflwfx64.sys
Probably caused by : bflwfx64.sys ( bflwfx64+8a16 )
Your Bigfoot Bandwidth Networks filter drrver is causing issues.
Update it here:

http://www.bigfootnetworks.com/suppo...nloads&_a=view

What I'm seeing is your network driver has attempted to perform an illegal operation by trying to divide by zero as there is no answer, which is indicated by the 1st parameter.

I'm struggling to find anything else on the subject as it is only a minidump, an update should fix it.

I have noticed this program is installed on your PC.

Code:
DAEMON Tools Lite "c:\program files (x86)\daemon tools lite\dtlite.exe" -autorun JanDeBaas\Jan De Baas HKU\S-1-5-21-3531749539-2469465978-3924088674-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Daemon Tools/Alcohol is known cause of BSODs.

Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help
How to remove sptd.sys from system

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools.
2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
3. Double click the executable to open it
4. Click the button shown below

If the button it is grayed out, as shown in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can just close the window.

Post back the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/333058-bsod-playing-random-game.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello

Any help with diagnosing this blue screen (which is happening everytime i start a game) on my toshiba laptop windows 7 ultimate

specs: core i5, x64, 2.30ghz
As far as I can tell I've installed all the drivers necessary (nothing comes up as obviously missing in the Device Manager), all software and Windows Update is up-to-date.

This only happens when the game starts up and i plug in my controller

Attached is my dump file for 2015.
Attachment 348416
Thanks

A:BSOD playing any game on my laptop

See above your post.

Quote:
Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information like the dump files, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

Please do not post anything other than Windows 7 Blue Screen Of Death problems in this section.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/360110-bsod-playing-any-game-my-laptop.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi, I have had my new computer since June, It is a new Haswell one and I use the integrated graphics. Over the last 3 months there has been a few random crashes but not many, it has performed well but the graphics driver sometimes crashes and when it does it says its for windows 8 not windows 7. Today it's been on since about 9 so quite a long time then just at 10 to 5 it BSOD and I went into the BIOS and looked at the temps and it was 30 degrees system and 50 degrees CPU. I am not sure what caused the BSOD and would like you guys to have a look for me.

Thanks =)

A:BSOD playing a game ntoskrnl.exe

Have you checked your RAM?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306504-bsod-playing-game-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello this is my first post here So I've had these problems in near days and I don't know what's the problem I play a game called Dungeons and Dragons Online After about an hour or after i've been playing it like - hours I get a BSOD I mention this only because it hasn't happened in a while not but it may happen still Can't remember any codes either I try to livestream either with Procaster or Wirecast I get either - A computer freeze while not live but when still tweaking trying while game and a livestream to BSOD after playing of things or - BSOD after a while the stream has been going The code is quot Drive IRQL not less or equal quot with a file pointed to stdriver sys and code x D Now I checked the sys file fault and updated the Realtek drivers but to no avail Here are the other info OS Windows Ultimate BSOD after playing a game and while trying to livestream SP x What was original installed OS on system Nothing I built the computer by myself Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer Full retail Age of system hardware About a year old Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS About - months since the last re-install CPU Inter core i GHz Video Card Nvidia GeForce GTS MB MotherBoard Intel DH HC Power Supply - brand amp wattage Bleh I don't remember the brand but the wattage is W System Manufacturer Guess I should say Intel because the CPU and motherboard are Intels Though I built the computer by myself Exact model number if laptop check label on bottom None Rest info is in attachment I wish to end this BSOD madness once and for all Thank you beforehand

A:BSOD after playing a game and while trying to livestream

Hi,

All of the attached dumps are faulting stdriver64.sys which is the Sound tap driver Upper Class Filter Driver v2.0.0.0 - Record Streaming Audio - Streaming Audio Capture Software

If you've already updated this software / driver and you're still crashing, I'd recommend for temporary troubleshooting purposes, removing the software using this driver.

dtsoftbus01.sys is listed in your loaded drivers list, this is the Daemon Tools driver. Daemon Tools is a relatively large cause of BSOD's and conflicts with many things, so I'd recommend uninstalling this software. Optional visualization programs are: PowerISO, Magic ISO, Img Burn, etc.
WITH Daemon Tools also came sptd.sys, which is the SCSI Pass Through Direct Host - Daemon Tools (known issues with Win7). After removing Daemon Tools and restarting the system, use this software to remove sptd.sys from your system - http://www.duplexsecure.com/downloads/

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-after-playing-a-game-and-while-trying-to-livestream-661362.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi Thank you for taking the time to try and help me I've been trying to see if I could figure out the problem on my own but I've only been striking the air and it's happened so often and It's really causing several when Always a times a playing day. game. happens BSOD's try I me BSOD's several times a day. Always happens when I try playing a game. headache especially when I'm playing a game with my friends and it's very concerning I've had several different error titles with my crashes so it doesn't seem fitting to name one BSOD's several times a day. Always happens when I try playing a game. specifically in my title I've had BSOD's BSOD's several times a day. Always happens when I try playing a game. before and thankfully axe a frequent forum goer graciously helped me sort of find solve the issue - here's that thread in case it may prove useful quot Old BSOD's thread quot Unfortunately I'm having issues again now and I'm stumped here Here's the dm log collector file below TCC-PC-Sat zip It contains all BSOD's from the last days I figure you guys don't want any later than that so I deleted the older ones in the zip file but if you do want them let me know and I'll make a new file with them and give it to you right away My rambles if at all useful With some of the errors I've gotten from my BSOD's and my game I could see the issue possibly having to do with bad memory but it is just a theory There's also a very good chance that my integrated Intel graphics or my discrete Nvidia graphics could be causing the issues cause they did cause BSOD's in the past Though as axe suggested in my old thread I disabled my Nvidia graphics so there would be no conflict between the two This did work for a little while but as said earlier I'm now having issues again even with Nvidia disabled

A:BSOD's several times a day. Always happens when I try playing a game.

I would have thought that your Nvidia GFX card would be the better of the two options..
have you tried switching on the Nvidia GFX card and stopping the INTEL onboard gfx, instead..

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39198-bsods-several-times-day-always-happens-when-i-try-playing-game.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I was asked to open a new thread so thats what I did. In my old thread I was getting BSOD"s every few days, the problem seemed to dissapear 2 months ago, but this month my computer is acting up all again.

DESKTOP-ETA7JBR-ma_02-11-2015_190935,19.zip

A:BSOD's when playing game and using computer normally.

Please upload a new zip with the latest BSOD and info.
This dumpzip is from 2 november2015

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39697-bsods-when-playing-game-using-computer-normally.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello, all. First time poster here.

So, I just formatted my system today and installed Windows 8 Pro 64-Bit. Installed all Windows Updates. Installed latest Nvidia WHQL Graphics Drivers. After loading up Star Wars: The Old Republic I encountered a BSOD WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error after about 45 minutes to 1 hour of gameplay.

Didn't run into BSOD's that often on Windows 7, so I wanted to see if I can head this one off while the PC is pretty much clean as a whistle (only thing I've loaded on here so far are updates, Nvidia Graphics Drivers, my TP-Link USB Network Adapter Drivers, and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I've attached the Dump Files, as per instructions.

Thanks in advance, and if you need any additional information, please let me know.

A:BSOD Playing Video Game

Are you overclocking your processor?, if so please stop for testing purposes or do some stress tests with mem86 (leave it run overnight) and Prime95 to check how stable it is:

|MG| Prime95 27.9 Download
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

I have noticed some drivers you should update or remove/un-install if un-needed as they can also be the cause of your BSODs:

Rt630x64.sys - Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters: Driver Reference Table
athurx.sys - Atheros AR9271 Wireless Network Adapter: Driver Reference Table
ssadmdm.sys - Samsung Android USB Modem Drivers: Driver Reference Table
ssadbus.sys - Samsung Android USB Composite Device driver: Driver Reference Table
ssadmdfl.sys - Samsung Android USB Modem (Filter): Driver Reference Table
ssadwh.sys - SAMSUNG Android USB Modem: Driver Reference Table
ssadcm.sys - SAMSUNG Android USB Modem: Driver Reference Table
ssadserd.sys - SAMSUNG Android USB Diagnostic Serial Port Device Driver: Driver Reference Table
ssadadb.sys - Google Android USB Driver: Driver Reference Table
RTCore64.sys - RivaTuner/EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner (please un-install this for testing purposes, known BSOD creator): Driver Reference Table

You should also visit your pc manufacturers site and update as much as you can to Windows 64bit versions, especially your Chipset and Realtek LAN drivers:

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket AM3+ - GA-990FXA-UD5 (rev. 1.x)

-cheers

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/17662-bsod-playing-video-game.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Like i said in title, i'm stuck with BSOD memory dump while playing game. I've tested RAM (no error) and HDD (no bad sector), only 1 warning Reallocated Event Count when i check HDD health with HD Tune, but its frequency is 1 so the warning status is still ok.
I've run BSOD_XP_v1.3_jcgriff2_PROD.exe to make attachment below. Please help me figure out what is going on

A:[SOLVED] Please help!!! BSOD while playing game!!!

Your dump files point to your Intel display driver please download and update this.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-please-help-bsod-while-playing-game-648153.html
Relevancy 61.06%

hi, so randomly my computer has been crashing lately after playing any game, for no reason im not sure if something has moved on my computer so that it generates this problem im not a pro at guessing reasons

but with this mini dump that im uploading i hope someone has the answer, thank you so much

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/68553-bsod-playing-any-game-my-laptop.html