Windows Support Forum

BSOD followed by near paralysis of the system.

Q: BSOD followed by near paralysis of the system.

My main home office desktop seems to have had a quot stroke quot - While doing nothing special it BSOD'd and then BSOD'd again on reboot I'd love to provide more diagnostic info but while it now is booted and seems stable the system is nearly paralysed I have a desktop but any action makes it hang I system. near followed of BSOD by the paralysis want to BSOD followed by near paralysis of the system. figure out if it is hardware or software and move my OS to new hardware if that is necessary My files have backups but some of the software would be a pain to replace I did uninstall a couple known programs before the BSOD The BSOD which i was able to take a picture of was of type DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL technical details STOP x long strings of mostly zeros storport sys - Address I think it was the same info both times but cant be sure Intial steps taken tried to reboot the system froze up early and often in the boot cycle POST is very slow powered down and moved the SSD operating system to a different PC - doesn't seem to be an issue with the disk itself the disk was accessible without issue and the folder tree looks normal Booted with a win pro disk paaaaiinfully slow but eventually i let it chug through a startup repair and all it seems to do was try a restore point I let it do the restore point and the system eventually minutes boots to the login screen to get an idea of how slow i mean it takes over a minute to get from the select user screen to the next screen where you enter your windows password It seems stable at least it hasn't crashed but getting anything done will take a long time at this rate I can see resource monitor now and CPU keeps spiking to max but not for long memory uses is stable at about gb Any suggestions I'll check device manager next i suppose but it might be min before i get any answers

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD followed by near paralysis of the system.

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD followed by near paralysis of the system.

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306984-bsod-followed-near-paralysis-system.html
Relevancy 55.47%

I partially installed a program associated with my new LinkSys router--Trend Micro Security something or other. When I saw the size of the program being installed and that it was a pay program, I clicked cancel part way through the process. Now my computer freezes on startup as Trend Micro tries to load. Can someone help me use safety mode or the Windows Recovery module or some such to stop this program from loading on startup and to help me get my registry etc. back in shape? As implied, I got help before and in doing so installed the Windows Recovery module as well as hijack this and ComboFix. I also have installed a utility called something like Startup Cop as well as a registry monitor utility. I'm not an idiot, but I ain't no expert in computers. Please help me get my computer back. I'm shamelessly begging.

A:Computer paralysis

Try getting into Safe Mode and doing a System Restore to a date prior to your attempted download.Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> System Restore.When this opens make sure that "Restore my computer to an earlier time" is chosen, and click on Next>.The dates appearing in bold are the dates that you can restore to, click on the date that you want and then click Next> to start the System Restore. This may take a long time to complete, and when it is done it will restart your computer. When the computer restarts and you have logged on as the administrator a Restoration Complete page will appear, click on OK to complete the process.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/252592/computer-paralysis/
Relevancy 53.75%

So, we are choosing a new computer that will primarily be used for video editing. Not hard core professional, but between pure consumer and professional, I guess.

Our first decision is a Mac or a PC. I know Final Cut Studio is the end all be all of video editing software, and that is for the Mac. But we are not looking to go that expensive. So,

1. Out of the box, what is better iMovie ('06, '08) or Windows Movie Maker for Vista? Is it a landslide victory there?

2. 3rd Party software -- in our price range would be Final Cut Express, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Elements, Corel ULead, Pinnacle Studio. What is the best there? By a landslide?

3. Any other software worth considering that should affect my decision?

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/video-editing-platform-analysis-paralysis.715317/
Relevancy 52.46%

The Short Version Windows vista boots up and loses connection with the monitor Fixing this means disconnecting from the video card and reconnected while jiggling the mouse It then turns on and works in low resolution mode with no option to expand further than x Tasks are x as slow on average to complete Every new boot alteration of driver files and functions resets the monitor If you believe this problem is within your ability More information on the event is below Full Incident So I brought over until re-plugged monitor in Vista paralysis, loses signal Windows pc games of mine for a friend without internet for the week San andreas and Trackmania United I loaded San andreas onto his bran new Vista gaming rig and booted it Windows Vista in paralysis, monitor loses signal until re-plugged It played well but the textures were off While booting up trackmania EVERYTHING slowed down then stopped then froze I rebooted once and then a subsiquent hour of booting and rebooting I went into safe mode which works and did a system restore to earlier that day When vista booted up the signal to the monitor was lost We could hear vista working with the bells and whisles going off but we couldn t see anything I found out that if you unplug and then re-plug the monitor and then jiggle the mouse the monitor would reconnect NOW vista is running as if there were no video drivers for it and in that low resolution mode most programs and some games as benchmarks It was running WELL below Windows Vista in paralysis, monitor loses signal until re-plugged the Windows Vista in paralysis, monitor loses signal until re-plugged expected behavior His computer is quite top of the line Whenever I touch anything to do with the video drivers it clicks the monitor off and we have to reconnect it again and jiggle the mouse The Computer AMD dual gigs Gaming ram nVidia gt Windows Vista IF no one has a solution which I wouln t doubt could someone point me to a good comprehensive guide on re-installing Vista with the CD s and formatting the hard disk Thanks guys nbsp

Relevancy 36.98%

I have been experiencing random Blue Screens of Death BSOD with my laptop recently It usually happens while trying to play games but I'm not positive there's a connection there The most frequent error message is IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL although it has thrown in some other's as well I bought some new RAM for it a few months ago so I immediately crash, test. reboot, Random system failed system BSOD, started suspecting that and ran MemTest overnight which turned up no problems Then today while I was gone for a bit I had it run the HP System Extensive Test and there I found some problems I am attaching images I took with my cell phone and then transferred to my computer I appear to have a hardware and or memory issue of some sort the USB errors were a little unexpected What do these codes mean In case the pictures aren't clear enough the System Extensive Test came up with following Memory Extensive Check FAILED FAILURE ID U SC F- Random BSOD, system crash, reboot, failed system test. RN G-MFPWXF- X PRODUCT ID E A UA ABA The USB Port Failed test result gave Failure ID U SC F- RN F-MFPWXF- D Thank you

A:Random BSOD, system crash, reboot, failed system test.

hI @Wild_Horses?, Welcome to the HP Forums! It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide:Learn How to Post and More.  I understand that you are experiencing a blue screen when playing games and the most frequent error is "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" .  You  recently changed the memory so you ran a diagnostics and no issues were found. This error is usually due to a bad driver.  Have you done all your Windows updates? Here is a link to Open the Windows Update troubleshooter that may help find additional drivers.   Although it lists Windows 7 it does work in Windows 10. Once launched, it should show a screen like this.Use the second option "Background Intelligent Transfer Service", it should lead to a force update of 'Windows Updates' that may not be automatically being applied that could fix some of these issues. Have you ran the Windows troubleshooter? Have you ran the HP Support Assistant ? Is your Java and Direct X up to date? Here is a link that may also help.  HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 8, 7) Please keep me posted.Thank you  for participating in the HP Forums! We want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue as yourself. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as   "Accept as Solution"   to help other community  members!To show appreciation for my efforts, please click the   Thumbs Up icon   below.   Good Luck!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Random-BSOD-system-crash-reboot-failed-system-test/td-p/5453187
Relevancy 36.98%

I keep getting this blue screen:

STOP: C000021a (Fatal System Error)
The windows SubSystem system process Terminated unexpectedly with a status of OxC0000005 (Ox7542f33d Ox00a1f138).
The system has been shut down.

Its always between 8 and 9 am eastern time when it crashes. Once it crashes, I am able to reboot and use as normal for the reminder of the day. I have replaced memory, disabled/uninstalled all anti virus and updated drivers. This has been happening for over a year now. Can you help?

A:BSOD STOP: C000021a (Fatal System Error) The windows SubSystem system process Te

Have you check the drive itself? Run chkddsk and also download the hard-drive diagnostic tool for your drive to see if maybe the drive failing.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/627434/bsod-stop-c000021a-fatal-system-error-the-windows-subsystem-system-process-te/
Relevancy 36.55%

A few months previous I installed a m a asus motherboard along with some RAM and a new HDD Crashing problems have continued to occur over the months since then I have reinstalled windows multiple times and attempted to test many of the components and updated most of the drivers I know that my PCI bus ATI I O communications processor SMBus controller and AsMedia XHCI controllers are out of date according to driver detective but I m not sure how to update those as I have previously updated the BIOS and chipsets for the mobo Most frequently problems occur when gaming In some cases the screen will freeze and the system will lock up This freezing will either require a manaul reboot but reboots gaming during stalls, and BSOD, system system often it does so of its own accord Other games TF however have caused the screen to either scramble such that the display shows multiple angles cut together There s often also an audible screech of static accompanying this disruption After I close the program other programs begin crashing mumble chrome and almost nothing will open properly I have tested the ram sticks both separately and together In both cases it has gone through passes of memtest I used prime to test the cpu cleaned the heatsink after the temps were high performed the prime test again and observed reasonable temps The video card that was in the system previously was removed and replaced with a Any help is appreciated Below is the zip file I was asked to submit http www mediafire com file x zyhtpya bk c Windows Vista jcgriff zip

A:BSOD, system stalls, and system reboots during gaming

I can find very little info pertaining to the system crashes/BSODs.Crash dumps are apparently not being created: The reason is not clear, as the system settings are configured to record and save the dumps. It will therefore be necessary for you to record and post details that you see on-screen of the BSOD error messages.Please disable "automatic restart on system failure":How To Disable the Automatic Restart on System Failure in Windows 7When the system crashes, it will not re-start: Instead, you will see a BSOD with error message.
Record the error message details (contained in the areas outlined in red, in the above example image), and post in a reply.It does seem likely that there may be a serious hardware issue and the system is unable to record and save the crash dumps. I would like to know whether or not you actually do get to see a BSOD error message at all.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/459129/bsod-system-stalls-and-system-reboots-during-gaming/
Relevancy 36.55%

so a few days ago, my computer just crashed with a system threading exception, then when i tried to fix it using safe mode/ cmd, it crashed again and again, but with different errors.
I cannot figure out what to do so I formatted both hard drives and cleaned them then install windows 8.1 onto one, it did the same thing again. Tried the other, and it did the same thing.
Then i went and bought another harddrive, and it did the same thing.
I removed the gpu drivers and it still did the same thing.
At this point i have no idea what to do other then try to format again and install windows 10 to see if that fixes anything.
any help would be very amazing.
PC Specs:
MOBO: MSI 970 GAMING
GPU: EVGA GTX 970
CPU: AMD FX 8310
MEMORY: 16 GB DDR3 Crucial
PSU: 750w
Fans: 7 LED 120mm
Drivebay: 3.5 Disc Drive
HDD: 1TB WD 7800rpm

http://www.pchelpforum.com/windows-8-a/129367-windows-8-1-system-threading-system-handle-bsod.html
Relevancy 36.12%

Just did a malware scan and ended up with bsod. Please check my mini dump and advise on what to try.

Hjalmer

A:Recent crash issues system exception bsod and Page Fault bsod

Tried loading Malware Byte and had BSOD:

On Thu 4/3/2014 2:19:27 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\040314-17440-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75BC0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF800030B7D79, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/327301-recent-crash-issues-system-exception-bsod-page-fault-bsod.html
Relevancy 36.12%

Hello I am experiencing some random BSODs It happens no matter what program is running It could be in a game surfing the internet or listening to music It is very random Happens about attached) system BSOD... health & dump Help report Random (BSOD please once every two days on average Some days are worse I have Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) tried running driver verifier but Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) it would Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached) still only bsod occasionally except it would bsod on startup instead of being in the desktop and getting a bsod I have also ran memtest x a few times and found no errors My windows is -x bit Professional Edition -Original OS installed on my system I built the system -Full retail -Built my system over the summer Been getting occassional BSODs ever since -OS installation is about months old And if this helps My system parts are -Intel i -EVGA P LE motherboard using onboard audio as well -EVGA gtx -Adata G-Series DDR mhz ram x gb -some low-end hitachi gb hard drive -Thermaltake Toughpower XT watt Yes I have installed all the latest drivers from all the manufaturers' websites I have also attached a BSOD dump and system health report Please and thank you for your help

A:Random BSOD... Help please (BSOD dump & system health report attached)

Welcome to SF.

Like you indicated, you have the latest video driver.

However, your network and wireless network drivers need updating.

Marvell Yukon:
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\yk62x64.sys (11.10.6.3, 384.00 KB (393,216 bytes), 6/15/2009 2:10 AM)

D-Link Adapter:
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\athrx.sys (8.0.0.238, 1.47 MB (1,542,656 bytes), 10/5/2009 4:34 PM)

Quote:
Followup: memory_corruption
---------

4: kd> !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn
* Bugcheck Analysis *

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000024, memory referenced
Arg2: 000000000000000d, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000001, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff8000348856f, address which referenced memory

Most likely driver-related.

Still, run memtest86+ and let it go through at least six passes.

Finally, uninstall McAfee or Norton and replace it with MSE.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/131875-random-bsod-help-please-bsod-dump-system-health-report-attached.html
Relevancy 35.69%

Hello Few days ago i had windows tell me that i had a bad HDD and that i system unstable HD after new system f4 moving with to BSOD needed to do a replacement of that HDD Through windows i did a system copy to an external HDD - but had few errors as there where files that it could not find copy i inserted system unstable with BSOD f4 after moving system to new HD new HDD and restored my version windows backup It seemed to work fine - but I now got few Blue screens - which i did not have before One time i saw that it was missing a DLL system unstable with BSOD f4 after moving system to new HD file - called api-ms-win-service-core-l - - dll which im able to find and download on the net - but im not sure where to put - or sure if that solves any problems Please help Thanks btw - i also did all updates etc without result And i updatet my graphics drivers just now thanks for reply pauly - now i uploaded first the zip file I already ran the SCF to see if any files where missing - but it fdid not find any missing system files

A:system unstable with BSOD f4 after moving system to new HD

Read this
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
Do this
System Info - See Your System Specs
Run this
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
although i suspect if your backup had errors in it (probably from unreadable sectors of your faulty HDD) you may struggle to get it working properly, we can but try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/273009-system-unstable-bsod-f4-after-moving-system-new-hd.html
Relevancy 35.69%

I had been getting BSODs on an older custom PC so I decided it was time to upgrade and I recently put together a new system and have been having irregular BSOD errors since day I initially thought that it was the RAM because that was the only other part besides the hard drives that was recycled from my old build but I ran memtest for passes and then passes Different System Types BSOD Build, of Many Errors. New After BSOD and received no errors A problem I have also been having is that my RAM will not boot to windows at it's rated speed of mhz and with XMP enabled I finally got it to boot to when I increased the timings by or on each but that didn't seem to BSOD After New System Build, Many Different Types of BSOD Errors. solve anything I should've clarified that I get BSOD when the RAM is set to auto or when it's set to manual or anything else in between I am also able to run Prime for about hours along with browsing and gaming with no issues until I BSOD eventually I've attached the many dump files I've accumulated since I started logging them The only consistent thing that keeps popping up is ntoskrnl exe which I doubt to be the actual cause Hopefully someone can help

A:BSOD After New System Build, Many Different Types of BSOD Errors.

An update of sorts. It seems my adobe flash player is crashing a lot after extended periods of viewing online videos and streaming. Also in the latest crash dump file in my zip folder my computer would hang and freeze and barely respond and when I looked at the resources panel my cpu was at a constant 100% before it crashed.

Edit: Here's another dump file from another BSOD.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313048-bsod-after-new-system-build-many-different-types-bsod-errors.html
Relevancy 35.69%

I recently built a new system and since building it have crashes [SOLVED] BSOD) Also (without resulting system a BSOD, encountered many BSOD's and crashes particularly when playing games ranging from over a decade old Planescape Torment to the brand new [SOLVED] BSOD, Also system crashes (without a resulting BSOD) DotA LA Noire Chivalry Medieval Warfare Included in the attachment is the memory dumps but also I have links to memory dumps that were performed before a fresh install of windows and appear to have been caused by ntoskernel while [SOLVED] BSOD, Also system crashes (without a resulting BSOD) the latest BSOD post OS install seem to have been caused by atikmdag sys - - dmp - - dmp I have updated the ATI drivers multiple times to no avail [SOLVED] BSOD, Also system crashes (without a resulting BSOD) sometimes an update will seemingly eliminate bluescreens but the crashes still remain Also I often and not so often after increading the TRD delay receive the message quot The display drivers has stopped responding and recovered quot I have ran memory tests that have come up clean memtest but every video stress test causes the system to crash Below are the system specs Intel i - k GIGABYTE Z x-D H GB of G Skill ARES RAM ASUS SAMSUNG GB Series SSD Antec HCG w PSU Please do not hesitate to ask for any extra details I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what i can do

A:[SOLVED] BSOD, Also system crashes (without a resulting BSOD)

Recommendations:
Crashes implicate avast! as a possible cause. Please remove avast! with the avast! uninstall utility and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials to see if it provides more stability.

I also recommend you update/replace/remove the following drivers:

GVTDrv64.sys Tue Sep 5 01:10:02 2006 (44FD22CA)
Gigabyte Easy Tune 6 driver (known BSOD issues w/Win7)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GVTDrv64.sys

wdcsam64.sys Wed Apr 16 02:39:08 2008 (4805BB2C)
Western Digital SCSI Arcitecture Model (SAM) WDM driver[br]2008 driver version has known BSOD issues in Win7
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=wdcsam64.sys

gdrv.sys Thu Mar 12 21:22:29 2009 (49B9D175)
Gigabyte Easy Saver - mobo power utility driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=gdrv.sys

AppleCharger.sys Tue Nov 1 20:46:00 2011 (4EB0AEE8)
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge driver. See here for details - GIGABYTE ON/OFF Charge [br]May cause BSOD on Win7 systems - uninstall to test
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AppleCharger.sys

dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Jan 13 06:45:46 2012 (4F10358A)
Daemon Tools driver [br] Possible BSOD issues in Win7
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dtsoftbus01.sys

To update drivers, make sure to download the drivers from the manufacturer and not using 3rd party programs. Your drivers should be found from your motherboard support site (ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, etc.) or your vendor support site (Dell, HP, Toshiba, Sony, etc.) first. If you have devices you bought yourself, the drivers for those devices need to be downloaded from the manufacturer support site for those devices. If you need help, let us know.

To remove drivers, do so by uninstalling the device or software associated with the driver. Devices can be uninstalled through device manager, and then the device itself should be physically removed from the system if possible.

3rd Party Drivers: The following is for information purposes only. My recommendations were given above. The drivers that follow belong to software or devices that were not developed by Microsoft. Any drivers in red should be updated/replaced/removed. You can find links to the driver information and where to update the drivers in the section after the code box:

Code:
**************************Thu Nov 15 04:53:20.794 2012 (GMT-7)**************************
GVTDrv64.sys Tue Sep 5 01:10:02 2006 (44FD22CA)
gdrv.sys Thu Mar 12 21:22:29 2009 (49B9D175)
intelppm.sys Mon Jul 13 17:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)
LGBusEnum.sys Mon Nov 23 18:36:48 2009 (4B0B38B0)
LGVirHid.sys Mon Nov 23 18:36:48 2009 (4B0B38B0)
IOMap64.sys Thu Feb 4 18:55:34 2010 (4B6B7A96)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 10:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
speedfan.sys Fri Mar 18 10:08:46 2011 (4D83838E)
L1C62x64.sys Wed Aug 3 00:21:09 2011 (4E38E8D5)
mvxxmm.sys Mon Aug 8 21:05:06 2011 (4E40A3E2)
mvs91xx.sys Mon Aug 8 21:05:23 2011 (4E40A3F3)
AppleCharger.sys Tue Nov 1 20:46:00 2011 (4EB0AEE8)
HECIx64.sys Wed Nov 9 17:52:25 2011 (4EBB2049)
iaStor.sys Tue Nov 29 20:39:19 2011 (4ED5A567)
viahduaa.sys Tue Jan 10 04:33:14 2012 (4F0C21FA)
xhcdrv.sys Thu Jan 19 21:39:02 2012 (4F18EFE6)
ViaHub3.sys Thu Jan 19 21:39:13 2012 (4F18EFF1)
iusb3hub.sys Fri Jan 27 02:35:25 2012 (4F226FDD)
iusb3xhc.sys Fri Jan 27 02:35:28 2012 (4F226FE0)
iusb3hcs.sys Fri Jan 27 02:37:23 2012 (4F227053)
AtihdW76.sys Fri May 11 02:25:40 2012 (4FACCD04)
atikmpag.sys Thu Sep 27 19:12:52 2012 (5064F994)
atikmdag.sys Thu Sep 27 20:14:57 2012 (50650821)
aswrdr2.sys ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-also-system-crashes-without-a-resulting-bsod-677217.html
Relevancy 35.69%

Hi all. When booting up my PC it causes a BSOD at the Window password screen displaying the error 'Driver_irql_less_or_not_equal'. The only way I can start the PC is by booting whilst hitting F8 and choosing 'Last known good configuration'.

I've tried to do a system restore twice but it caused a BSOD both times. I am running Windows 7 64 bit.

Please help?!

Thank you.

A:BSOD with drive message + System restore = BSOD again

Try booting in safe mode with networking and uploading a jcgriff2 report

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-with-drive-message-system-restore-bsod-again-576673.html
Relevancy 34.4%

Hi,

I build me a new system:

Win7 Ultimate
Asus Z87 Pro Board
i7 4770k (not overclocked)
His IceQ X2 GE Radeon HD 7970 (not overclocked)
Corsair 4x4GB (on the qualified vendor list of the z87 pro) 1866MHz (XMP Profil)
Be Quiet L8 630W
2 Samsung 840 ssd (1 is a Pro)

If I playing games, bf4 beta, bf3 ..... I have no problems, but if the sytem is idle I got bsod of different kinds.

I did some reinstall, but it didn't helped. I'm very very frustrated and a nervous wreck

Memtest86 and Memtest86+ found no errors.

Maybe someone can help me, please.

Thx for every help.

Greetings,
Alfred

A:New System and bsod, mostly when system is idle

Hi Clouseau219.

You have two two SSDs .... Samsung 840 series and Samsung 840 series Pro. Make it sure that both are running with up-to-date firmware.
How to Upgrade Samsung SSD Firmware | StorageReview.com - Storage Reviews

Scan the system for possible virus infection with the following programs.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
If the scans comes free of infections, go for the rest ........

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.
If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Stress test the CPU.
Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.

Let us know the results.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
BugCheck D1, {1f344fb, 2, 0, fffff8800102f977}

Probably caused by : ataport.SYS ( ataport!GenPnpRefPdoExtensionWithTag+4f )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck C2, {99, fffffa8013866c30, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!CcWorkerThread+29e )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 4E, {99, 195788, 2, 199480}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050033, 406f8, fffff80002eeff92}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2 )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308523-new-system-bsod-mostly-when-system-idle.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Usually - I keep my system in peak performance, but today - I've had 3 BSOD's within probably 20 min. intervals if each other. So - I'll upload the mini-dump file. And All the good stuff. Help would be greatly appreciated .

Code:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF8000280933E
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\051610-24866-01.dmp
C:\Users\Shiv\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-35303-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
And Ill put up the minidump's up.
Had 3 so-far. @ 3:53 ; 4:17 ; and 4:39.
Attachment 73339

A:Very Random BSOD's (First BSOD on my System!)

Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDavil

Usually - I keep my system in peak performance, but today - I've had 3 BSOD's within probably 20 min. intervals if each other. So - I'll upload the mini-dump file. And All the good stuff. Help would be greatly appreciated .

Code:
Problem signature:

BCCode: a
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP4: FFFFF8000280933E

C:\Windows\Minidump\051610-24866-01.dmp
C:\Users\Shiv\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-35303-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
And Ill put up the minidump's up.
Had 3 so-far. @ 3:53 ; 4:17 ; and 4:39.
Attachment 73339

I would say your Realtek ethernet driver needs to be reinstalled.

Let us know if you need help

Ken

Code:
BugCheck A, {8, 2, 0, fffff8000280933e}
Probably caused by : Rt64win7.sys ( Rt64win7+10bb8 )
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
BugCheck A, {8, 2, 0, fffff8000280933e}
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
BugCheck A, {8, 2, 0, fffff8000280633e}

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/85406-very-random-bsods-first-bsod-my-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hello,

recently (2 weeks) I bought a new computer, which i put together myself. Now every now and then I get the very frustrating BSOD's.

my system:
Windows 7 Ultimate
i5 760
asus p7p55d LE
4 GB (2x2GB) ram Kingston DDR3-1333 Hyper X (KHX1333C7D3K2/4GX)
Asus, Nvidia ENGTS 250 1GB
Seagate ST31500341AS (1TB)
620 Watt

I could not find any consitancy in the crashes. It happens once every day or the next. I tried like suggested on the internet to memorycheck. It has passed fine. Also the chckdsk seems to give no errors. I have no clue what to do.
The pc I use alot for editing so when I get the BSOD its very frustrating, because last time i lost a lot of work..
I will add the zip with memory dumps from the minidump folder
help would be appriecated alot!!!!

A:Help with my system's BSOD please

someone?? please, the problem is still persisting and i cant find anything else on the net + cant figure it out myself
Last time it crashed i was switching between tabs in Mozilla 3.6.8 while entering my search in google.
Btw i have win 7 ultimate x64

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-with-my-systems-bsod-please.151603/
Relevancy 31.39%

Recently I purchased a new pc and when I received it I have had problems with it from the start The first time I started up the system Windows was on New BSOD System not installed correctly and would not boot I had to reinstall Windows bit Once I did this as I was updating Windows I received several BSOD figuring there was a problem the updates themselves not being compatible with some BSOD on New System of the hardware I kept going forward trying to get all the updates in and all the drivers updated I finally was able to do this Then the next morning I came out to check how things were running and the pc BSOD while it was just idling I tried restarting and nothing would work So I pulled my old Video Card GeForce GT and installed it Now the PC was able to boot up So I took the Video Card AMD Radeon HD FX- GB down to my friends and tested it in a system running a Radeon FX- It would not run the card Figuring the card was bad I ordered a new one My system is now running with the GeForce GT My current problem is this I am okay running most applications and games but I cannot run F E A R or Deus Ex These two games BSOD If I leave my system idling over night it will BSOD on itself I have checked and updated all my drivers software and stuff like that I have checked memory disk errors and all sorts of things I would appreciate any help and any guidance on what could be cuasing this problem I can supply a dmp file and other things to someone but just cant upload them on here if that could help out MY SYSTEM CPU AMD FX- GHz Eight-Core AM CPU MB L Cache amp Turbo Core Technology MOTHERBOARD CrossFireX GigaByte GA- A-D AMD Socket AM ATX Mainboard w On Off Charge Audio GbLAN USB SATA-III RAID Gen PCIe X PCIe X amp PCI OS Microsoft R Windows Home Premium -bit Edition MEMORY GB GBx DDR MHz Dual Channel Memory Kingston HyperX POWERSUPPLY Xtreme Gear Watts - Standard Power Supply - SLI CrossFireX Ready FAN Asetek LC Liquid Cooling System MM Radiator amp Fan Enhanced Cooling Performance Extreme Silent at dBA Single Standard MM Fan FAN Standard Blue LED MM Fans Push - Pull HDD TB SATA-III Gb s MB Cache RPM HDD Single Drive SOUND HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD AUDIO VIDEO NVIDIA GeForce GT GB VIDEO Not Installed AMD Radeon HD GB GDDR X PCIe Video Card nbsp

Relevancy 31.39%

Hi guys i'm new to the forum i just purchased a new pc here's the specs Processor Brand AMD Processor Type Phenom Quad-Core Processor Speed GHz Processor Count RAM Size GB Computer Memory Type DDR SDRAM Hard Drive Size GB Hard BSOD system on new Disk Technology HDD rpm Hard Drive Interface Serial BSOD on new system ATA- Mobo MSI GM-P I installed all drivers from the motherboard disk and i am running windows bit I am using on board graphics and after around minutes i am getting BSOD I thought it might be an overheating problem but i used a program and it says the processors max temp was degrees c after the computer had been running for an hour or so Under device manager all drivers are installed correctly I have had instances of this so far and the computer has been doing some weird things such as failing windows updates and reverts changes then the updates are ready to go again at shut down and my mouse stopped working at one point too so i swapped it for a usb mouse instead of ps Here are the BSOD logs Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter ffffffff c Parameter fffff f a Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff ad f Parameter fffff a d Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter ffffffff c Parameter fffff e ab Parameter fffff Parameter fffff ea Caused By Driver Rt win sys Caused By Address Rt win sys b File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address Rt win sys b Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter ffffffff c Parameter fffff b Parameter fffff fda Parameter fffff fd Caused By Driver msrpc sys Caused By Address msrpc sys f b File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address msrpc sys b Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP Bug Check Code x f Parameter Parameter Parameter f Parameter fffff a fc Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Any assistance would be greatly appreciated and if you need any further info please ask Thanks in advance

A:BSOD on new system

i managed to get a shot of it but the monitor has cut off a bit on the left!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-new-system-778162.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Right, so I keep getting these random BSOD's and I've gone through the easy things, i.e. Driver replacement, hardware checkups etcetc. but it still happens with random intervals and I'm not the type to let my system be faulty over a long period of time.

I would be eternally grateful if you could read over the files in the attachment below and perhaps see if you can spot something that's wrong that I didn't.

Thanks in advance!
//Decai

A:BSOD - new system

Install SP1 using this procedure:

Quote:

Installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1
1. Visit the PC manufacturer's website and update ALL drivers. DO NOT use Windows Update or the "Update drivers" function of Device Manager.
2. Check Device Manager for any unknown/disabled devices - if there are unknown/disabled devices, fix them with the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website (not the PC Manufacturer)
3. Visit Windows Update and get all updates
4. Visit Windows Update and get Service Pack 1 (usually under Important Updates). Read these notes for installing SP1: Steps to follow before you install Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 from the Microsoft Download Center
5. Visit Windows Update and get any other available updates

Some indication that there's a 99 mHz overclock on the system. Please remove it while we're troubleshooting.

If problems still occur, try these free diagnostics:
I suggest starting all troubleshooting with the following diagnostic tests (located at this link: Hardware Diags ). They'll save you a lot of time and heartache if there is a hardware failure, and you'll have the disks on hand in case you need them in the future:

Quote:

H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
HD Diagnostic (read the details at the link) - Test ALL of the hard drives.

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Free Online AntiMalware Resources (read the details at the link)
There are also free, bootable antivirus disks at this link: Free Online AntiMalware Resources - Bootable Disks

Memory dumps seem to indicate a hardware problem - most likely with the hard drive. Please perform the above diagnostics and let us know the results.

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\123111-7394-01.dmp]
Built by: 7600.16841.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110622-1503
Debug session time: Sat Dec 31 12:27:51.466 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:46:07.762
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiWaitForInPageComplete+309 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_c000001d
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: spotify.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1E_c000001d_BAD_IP_nt!MiWaitForInPageComplete+309
Bugcheck code 0000001E
Arguments ffffffff`c000001d fffff800`03076589 00000000`00000002 00000580`00000000
BiosVersion = 0301
BiosReleaseDate = 09/16/2011
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz"
MaxSpeed: 3300
CurrentSpeed: 3399
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\123111-7347-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Sat Dec 31 08:40:50.722 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:52.017
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa800917a5b0, fffffa800917a890, fffff800033ce300}
Probably caused by : wininit.exe
PROCESS_NAME: wininit.exe
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF4_C0000005
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xF4_C0000005_IMAGE_wininit.exe
Bugcheck code 000000F4
Arguments 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`0917a5b0 fffffa80`0917a890 fffff800`033ce300
BiosVersion = 0301
BiosReleaseDate = 09/16/2011
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz"
MaxSpeed: 3300
CurrentSpeed: 3399
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\122811-8751-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Tue Dec 27 16:58:34.411 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 15:41:57.348
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.s... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-new-system-622399.html
Relevancy 31.39%

I have also posted this on Tom's Hardware Just completed a new system my first one It's booting runs for a bit then crashes with BSOD Different on system BSOD New error messages are generated each time memory management cache manager system service exception page fault in nonpaged area Here is a sample of some of the BSOD INFO see below for system specs etc Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen BSOD on New system OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP BCP BCP FFFFF CD OS Version Service Pack Product Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP FFFFF BCP F B E BCP FFFFFA FAE OS Version Service Pack Product roblem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFF FCD FA BCP BCP FFFFF C E E BCP OS Version Service Pack Product I have just tried taking out one of the memory sticks running w GB instead of GB This eventually crashes as well I have updated bios and added all Win updates I have just BSOD on New system completed memtest passes on the first stick of RAM with no problems found The system BSOD on New system includes i X OCZ OCZ G LV G Gold GB PC DDR Memory Upgrade - MHz Non-ECC Unbuffered x MB Asus p p d-e lx mobo antec case Corsair h cooler EVGA gtx secache mb gddr Seagate Barracuda TB Sata mb Kingwin MK Power W PSU Thanks for any help

A:BSOD on New system

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/131197-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hey guys I just put together a new system: amd64 3800, A8N SLi, 1gb ram., win xp sp2. however windows is giving my the a blue screen of death. From the event viewer I gather it might be this:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: EventSystem
Event Category: (50)
Event ID: 4609
Date: 29/10/2005
Time: 5:37:16 PM
User: N/A
Computer: THEBEAST2
Description:
The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal processing. HRESULT was 8007041F from line 44 of d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Does anyone know what causes this error, or how to fix it?

A:New system causes BSOD

This may steer you in the right direction http://support.microsoft.com/kb/909444.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/new-system-causes-bsod-74848.html
Relevancy 31.39%

win32k.sys problem!

- x64
- original installed OS on the system
- OEM version, installed by myself
- age of system (hardware) less than 3 month
- age of OS installation less than 3 month

Even when I ran the Windows_NT6_BSOD_v3.03_jcgriff2_.exe, BS appears on the first time. Luckily it finishs on the 2nd time.

Pls help!

Hello,

The logs show the BSODs started occuring from Day 1. The OS was installed on January 1, and the first BSOD was also then. If you bought the computer after January 1, be aware that they started happening before then, and you've been given a defective system.

Run SeaTools:
Code:
Event[1289]:
Log Name: System
Source: Disk
Date: 2011-05-12T03:50:00.403
Event ID: 7
Task: N/A
Level: ???~
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: ???
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Joanna-Desktop
Description:
??m \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 ???l?a????C
Also, open a command prompt and run:
Code:
chkdsk /r
You may just take the computer back to where you got it from. Show them this post, and explain that you were sold a defective system and would like a replacement.

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7600.16792.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110408-1633
Debug session time: Tue May 17 02:49:13.498 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:14:18.043
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for win32k.sys -
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cdd.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cdd.dll
Probably caused by : cdd.dll ( cdd+112a1 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_cdd+112a1
BiosReleaseDate = 09/23/2010
SystemProductName = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Debug session time: Tue May 17 02:34:25.321 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 7:11:32.851
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!W32pArgumentTable+57b )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: iexplore.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_win32k!W32pArgumentTable+57b
Debug session time: Mon May 16 19:21:59.481 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 21:56:11.026
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiPageFault+260 )
PROCESS_NAME: WFXSNT40.EXE
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_nt!KiPageFault+260
Debug session time: Fri May 13 10:59:14.733 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 7:18:35.278
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for win32k.sys -
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!XLATEOBJ_iXlate+4b17 )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_win32k!XLATEOBJ_iXlate+4b17
Debug session time: Thu May 12 03:40:11.776 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 12:21:37.197
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!EngEraseSurface+2bdd )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_win32k!EngEraseSurface+2bdd
Built by: 7600.16695.amd64fre.win7_gdr.101026-1503
Debug session time: Wed May 11 06:04:48.283 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 11:54:59.828
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!EngDeleteFile+899 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAU... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/163674-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Restarted my PC, and all this happened.

A:No BSOD, but no system either.

Should I use Safe Mode? What would the effects be?

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/11930-no-bsod-but-no-system-either.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hello I hope i attached the sf diagnostic correctly. I've always built my computers ever since 1996 first was win 3.1 but looks like to much new parts to troubleshoot actually all new for this build and the new win 8. so i don't know where to start but i did get some aw snap crashes from Google and then reboot. i disabled hibernation and didn't seem to have bsod for maybe 2 or 3 days. one bsod happened during a iTunes downloaded show. I'm sure there isn't any over heating.
thank you

A:bsod with new z77 system new win 8

Please give us more info about your system, especially the memory brand and exact model

sorry I can't see your sf as I don't download stuff

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/12229-bsod-new-z77-system-new-win-8-a.html
Relevancy 31.39%

I am getting a lovely BSOD after building a new system. I am getting this error:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

BCCode: 1e
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0

Included are the dump files I got from the 3 crashes. Any assistance would be very helpful.

A:BSOD on new system.

Information
Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done: DuplexSecure - Downloads
You can use MagicDisc as an alternative.

Code:
sptd.sys fffff880`00e34000 fffff880`00f68000 0x00134000 0x49c63097 22/03/2009 16:35:35
Run a scan of Malwarebytes

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/167306-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

wondering if you guys can help me with the problems I have with my present pc. about 3 hrs after i installed WoW it i had my first bsod, yet it was not the only program that has caused a BSOD (j-player, silverlight, rift, and most recently SWTOR) and it has gotten to the point where I can use my pc for about 30min to 4 hrs before BSOD. i have run registry software, MS security scans, uninstalled my windows.old files, run a clean boot etc etc bluescreen viewer identified tcpip.sys as the culprit but as I know thats probably not the case i decided to ask some one who knows about this. I have included the blue screen from (one of) today.
if i still had hair, I would be tearing it out by now

A:System BSOD

Follow the instructions for data collection found here> http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/system-bsod-621495.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hi there. I keep getting BSOD! I put my computer together yesterday, within the first 7 hours i got a BSOD, i was like okay... updated my drivers, double checked everything. I'm still getting BSOD! It really starting to worry me! I've attached my mini dump, if that's needed.

Relevancy 31.39%

Can someone have a look at my uploaded file and see what caused this BSOD.

Regards

Brian

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/382278-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

? OS -Windows 7 OEM: Home Edition

? x64

? What was original installed OS on system: Windows: XP 32bit.

? OEM

? Age of system: 1-2months

? Age of OS installation - 1-2, Re-installed shortly after initial installation, but it failed to fix the problem.

? CPU: i5-750

? Video Card: ati 5770 1gb, although same problem with 9600gt.

? MotherBoard: H55M-UD2H

? Power Supply - Unsure of brand (came with case) 500w

. Ram: G.skill Ripjaw 4gb (2x2GB) DDR3 pc3-12800c9 1600MH (at 1333mhz)

Hi all,
I have been trying to fix this BSOD for a while now, but my schedule has been very busy with degree work etc, so I have not had chance to report this asap.

Basically, after several hours I will get BSOD, this never occured when I was using Windows xp 32bit.

Thanks,

Slater.

A:BSOD on new Win 7 system.

2 issues in the perfmon report:

Quote:

The device, High Definition Audio Device, cannot start properly. It may not have the correct driver installed or may be experiencing a hardware failure. The Plug and Play ID for this device is HDAUDIO\FUNC_01-VEN_8086-DEV_2804-SUBSYS_80860101-REV_1000\4-35A89E12-0-0301.

and

Quote:

The device, Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter, cannot start properly. It may not have the correct driver installed or may be experiencing a hardware failure. The Plug and Play ID for this device is 11.

For the first error, please install the Intel/Realtek audio drivers or disable the device. (here's the 64 bit driver for the RealTek device on your mobo: http://www.gigabyte.us/Support/Mothe...4bit#anchor_os )
For the second error, please uninstall the malfunctioning Teredo Adapter(s) from Device Manager. If needed it'll reinstall itself at the next reboot.

No BSOD memory dumps in your attachment, please do the following:

Quote:

Upload Dump Files:
Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip up the contents of the folder. Then upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Left click on the first minidump file.
Hold down the "Shift" key and left click on the last minidump file.
Right click on the blue highlighted area and select "Send to"
Select "Compressed (zipped) folder" and note where the folder is saved.
Upload that .zip file with your next post.

If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there. If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.

If you don't have anything in that folder, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP. If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service (not RapidShare as the analysts usually can't download from it) - then post the link to it.
Then, follow the directions here to set your system for Minidumps (much smaller than the MEMORY.DMP file): http://www.carrona.org/setmini.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-new-win-7-system-487586.html
Relevancy 31.39%

I recently had a new PC built but it's crashing at least once per day. It crashes randomly and the crash cannot be reproduced on demand. I've tried reinstalling windows, updating drivers, updating the BIOS, installing different versions of suspected drivers and the same error still reoccurs under different circumstances.

System crashed in:
Photoshop: once
Media Player Classic(mp3) 2-3 times
Online Flash videos 2-3 times

Most major system specs should be in my profile and the dumps attached below in case anyone is able to help resolve this problem.

Attachment 127077

A:BSOD (new system)

BSOD caused by defective hardware device(s)
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Test RAM RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Code:
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa800842e678, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/133833-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

On a week old OEM Windows 7 Home premium 64bit system.

I tried getting a perfmon report, but it timed out.

Thanks in advance!!

A:Second BSOD on New System

BSODs caused by PCTools software/security suite
Remove it and use MSE instead

Code:
BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 0, fffff88001a8a7a0}

Unable to load image \Device\Harddisk0\Partition3\Windows\system32\drivers\PctWfpFilter64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PctWfpFilter64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PctWfpFilter64.sys
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferList+86 )
Also remove ZoneAlarm if it is installed

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/134378-second-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Clean install, Full Version
Most hardware is brand new.

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
4GB DDR3 1333 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 6870
2x Western Digital 1TB HDD

The errors seem almost entirely random, I've run a constant battery of tests, and can't find anything wrong with the hardware. I've done my best to make sure all drivers were up to date, and initially the problem seemed to be related to DirectX, which fixed most of the problems, but still getting the occasional crash and/or BSoD.

A:BSoD's on new system.

Please update your Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC

Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\rt64win7.sys (7.2.1125.2008, 183.00 KB (187,392 bytes), 3/2/2009 1:05 AM)

**EDIT**

Quote:
Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists (ie: calling
MmUnlockPages twice with the same list, etc)

Also...

sptd.sys

Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done:
http://www.duplexsecure.com/en/downloads

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/135490-bsods-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

I've got some occassional BSODs coming up on a new system. I don't have a problem RMA-ing hardware if necessary but I don't want to be sending in the wrong thing.

System age: < 1 month
OS Install age: same

Any help would be appreciated. I'd love this to be a software/driver issue, but I don't think I'm that lucky. I've run memtest86 (my first experience with it, hopefully did it right) and didn't get any errors with all my modules in. Ran for 7+ cycles. Pretty sure I've updated all drivers, flashed motherboard, etc.

A:BSOD (New system)

Hi,
2 dmp = 0x1A (Memory Management)
1 dmp = 0x109 (CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION)

It can be caused by bad RAM or 3rd drivers.
Have you tried memtest86 for each stick individually and with different slot?
Because the possibilities are:
- Mismatch pair of RAM
- Bad stick of RAM
- Bad motherboard slot
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Then I see you have several drivers that need to be updated:

Code:
WinRing0x64.sys Sat Jul 26 06:29:37 2008 → WinRing
SSLDrv.sys Thu Jan 31 14:58:38 2008 → SSL VPN Net Extender
spc1300.sys Wed Dec 10 19:23:23 2008 → USB PC Camera
spc1300c.SYS Sun Nov 09 23:14:15 2008 → USB PC Camera
phaudlwr.sys Wed May 07 02:40:14 2008 → Philips USB Audio Processing
lmimirr.sys Tue Apr 10 15:32:45 2007 → Miniport Driver or LogMeIn
LMIRfsDriver.sys Mon Jul 14 09:26:56 2008 → Miniport Driver or LogMeIn
RaInfo.sys Fri Jan 04 10:57:14 2008 → LogMeIn/RemotelyAnywhere Kernel
Rt64win7.sys Thu Feb 26 01:04:13 2009 → Realtek NIC driver
RTKVHD64.sys Fri Dec 25 02:41:24 2009 → Realtek HD Audio

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 109, {a3a039d8a0e1453f, 0, 854c4196fec09310, 101}

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION (109)
This bugcheck is generated when the kernel detects that critical kernel code or
data have been corrupted. There are generally three causes for a corruption:
1) A driver has inadvertently or deliberately modified critical kernel code
or data. See http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/kernel/64bitPatching.mspx
2) A developer attempted to set a normal kernel breakpoint using a kernel
debugger that was not attached when the system was booted. Normal breakpoints,
"bp", can only be set if the debugger is attached at boot time. Hardware
breakpoints, "ba", can be set at any time.
3) A hardware corruption occurred, e.g. failing RAM holding kernel code or data.
Arguments:
Arg1: a3a039d8a0e1453f, Reserved
Arg2: 0000000000000000, Reserved
Arg3: 854c4196fec09310, Failure type dependent information
Arg4: 0000000000000101, Type of corrupted region, can be
0 : A generic data region
1 : Modification of a function or .pdata
2 : A processor IDT
3 : A processor GDT
4 : Type 1 process list corruption
5 : Type 2 process list corruption
6 : Debug routine modification
7 : Critical MSR modification

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x109

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 0000000000000000 to fffff80002ebf740

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`033775d8 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000109 a3a039d8`a0e1453f 00000000`00000000 854c4196`fec09310 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
STACK_COMMAND: kb

SYMBOL_NAME: ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: Unknown_Module

IMAGE_NAME: Unknown_Image

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

BUCKET_ID: BAD_STACK

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/128743-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hello i ve purchased a new pc last week everything was fine since i got a bit randomly after playing like hours to BSOD s while playing games it just not occured in one game and when i used everest s cpu test i ve got the BSOD new please! with help system same BSOD it was something like BCCcode then i bring my computer to BSOD with new system help please! tech support they told me they didnt crashed and made some changes in ram frequency it was and they made it and cpu frequency and formatted os When i came back home and played i ve got an another BSOD but this time BCCcode was a I ve runned memtest overnight about hours and passes there were no errors i ve done the verifier tutorial and tried to reboot but there was another totally different BSOD After a system restore i ve removed Daemonn Tools lite and do ne verifier again this time no BSOD s but windows remained in the early windows is starting panel about half an hour I ve done another system restore and upgraded and downloaded every driver i found in my motherboards driver page But these also dont worked out i ve got another BSOD while playing again There are crash dumps in the attachment one of them is the verifier reboot crash System specs are Asus Rampage iii Extreme i x Corsair XMS DDR MHZ CL GTX Zotac AMP WD Caviar Black TB Absolute power w thermaltake element V and Frio intel cpu cooler Any help is appreciated - x -bit or x bit - the original installed OS on the system yes - an OEM or full retail version OEM - OEM came pre-installed on system - Full Retail you purchased it from retailer - What is the age of system hardware week - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS week

A:BSOD with new system help please!

Quote:
it was something like BCCcode 124

Stop 0x124 is hardware related, read this Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

One dump also blames the Intel HD Audio driver HDAudBus.sys
Update it using the Intel Update utility

Code:
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, 100ed4c64, fffff8800335ad48, fffff8800335a5b0}

Probably caused by : HDAudBus.sys ( HDAudBus!WdfDeviceCreate+2f )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/127986-bsod-new-system-help-please.html
Relevancy 31.39%

I have gotten a lot of BSOD with different reasons stated in BSOD screen I am able to run BSOD system. my on Getting new the system but BSOD came in random time like once a day I tried everything I can I couldn t fix it I even took my pc to local repair shop they said my hardwares are fine and said should be bit is crashing with my softwares I formatted and re-installed windows bit and I am still getting BSOD i updated all drivers and after updating BIOS it seemed working fine for few days now i am getting BSOD again but Getting BSOD on my new system. this time not specific error message such as non Getting BSOD on my new system. paged etc i am getting stop X E C XC X AA E XA F X error i am uploading my minidump zip file with the post please someone help me out my system is i with G DDR Nvidia quadro FX asus p p D pro motherboard Thanks in advance nbsp

Relevancy 31.39%

Hi I get BSODs on my system First will mention the BSOD on system prerequisite details which BSOD on system you would BSOD on system need OS - Windows BIT - Ultimate x What was original installed OS on system - XP BIT Is the OS an OEM version - purchased Age of system hardware - months on May th Age of OS installation BSOD on system - not really sure Must be - months CPU - E Video Card - HD Crossfire MotherBoard - MSI P Platinum Power Supply - Corsair TX watts My system is heavily OC'ed The OC is as CPU E Ghz V - x RAM Mhz V - - - MCH V ICH V DDR V Ref A B V The system has been perfectly stable till like some months ago At times it would happen when I am just surfing A simple click and BSOD It happens the most when I play Bad Company It does not happen on any other game ever Though after the ATI A drivers that too has stopped What could be the issue I have also updated to the latest Dx The requested data is also attached Thanks a lot for the help

A:BSOD on system

Hi. Well. First thing is first. Clock your cpu, system ram, gpu and graphics ram all to standard. Then when you don't get any bsod, you have your answer. It's only temporary for now.

Code:

BugCheck 50, {ffffffffffffff8b, 1, fffff8800142ca30, 0}

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : hardware ( volsnap!VspWriteTableUpdates+310 )

---------

Another must is to completely uninstall AVG. That is definitely causing bsod too:

Code:

BugCheck FC, {fffff8a0004555b0, e390000135a30963, fffff880009a8d40, 2}

Unable to load image avgldx64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgldx64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgldx64.sys
Probably caused by : avgldx64.sys ( avgldx64+25f47 )

---------
You can replace it with MSE instead.

If you still DO get bsod after these things, which I doubt, then upload a new crash dump under these condition.

When everything is straightened out, you can find your new "max" overclock without bsod.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-system-479242.html
Relevancy 31.39%

This is my system information and BSOD log att Windows Ultimate -bit Build Service Pack win sp gdr - BIOS Phoenix - AwardBIOS v PG Processor Pentium R Dual-Core CPU E GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM DirectX Version DirectX --------------- Display has BSOD took My system Devices --------------- Card name ATI Mobility Radeon HD XT Manufacturer Advanced Micro Devices Inc Chip type ATI display adapter x DAC type Internal DAC MHz Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Name Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model My system has took BSOD S B Monitor Id SAM BC Native Mode x p Hz Output Type HD Driver Name aticfx dll aticfx dll atiumdag dll atidxx dll atiumdva cap Driver File Version English Driver Version DDI Version Driver Model WDDM Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo'd Yes WHQL Date Stamp Device Identifier D B EE -D C - CF-EF - A BEC C Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID x Revision ID x Driver Strong Name oem inf ATI Mfg NTx ati mtag M pci ven amp dev Rank Of Driver E Video Accel ModeMPEG A ModeMPEG C Deinterlace Caps AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY D D Overlay Not Supported DXVA-HD Not Supported DDraw Status Enabled D D Status Enabled AGP Status Enabled Please help me Thank you

A:My system has took BSOD

Your BOSD is caused by an ATI driver atikmpag.sys. Uninstall your ATI Catalyst drivers, then Update your ATI graphics card by going to ati.com and looking up drivers for ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 XT Windows 7 32bit.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/my-system-has-took-bsod-642843.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hello ten days ago i bought a new pc was already assembled and i only installed Windows Ultimate x Everything worked fine the first day until i decided to install a Creative X-Fi xtremegamer sound card that i had on my old pc Then random BSOD occured when playing games WoW and Bad Company with Atikmdag sys or dxgmms sys errors I removed the card and the drivers with DriverSweeper and i system. new on BSOD had no problems after a week of intensive gaming After BSOD on new system. that i installed the card again and the bsod restarted so uninstalled once more and all was fine Today i received an OCZ vertex ssd GB so i made a fresh install of windows on it Also bought a new mouse Roccat Kone my old was a logitech mx At first i thought everything was fine but suddenly my system became unstable with bsod not only while playing but even when i was only using IE or Skype I removed the SSD and installed windows on my old hd leaving only the Roccat kone as quot new quot hardware Then i had one more BSOD while playing Call of duty Black Ops I have only the last dump file because i lost the olders while formatting Computer Specs Cpu intel core i ghz lga cpu fan cooler master V M Board Asus p h d-v evo ram giga x Corsair ddr dominator TR X G C D G Sapphire ATI radeon hd gb ddr HDD WD caviar sata TB rp DVD writer LG Internal Card reader Kraun Case Cooler Master Haf Keyboard Logitech G Mouse Roccat Kone PSU Cooler Master real power M maybe low to handle the system So basically when i'm running at quot default quot everything seems to work fine but when i'm adding some new hardware its Bsod paradise Any help would be appreciated Thanks in advance for your time

Quote: Originally Posted by deminio

Hello, ten days ago i bought a new pc,was already assembled and i only installed Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Everything worked fine the first day,until i decided to install a Creative X-Fi xtremegamer sound card that i had on my old pc. Then random BSOD occured when playing games(WoW and Bad Company 2) with Atikmdag.sys or dxgmms1.sys errors.
I removed the card and the drivers with DriverSweeper and i had no problems after a week of intensive gaming. After that i installed the card again and the bsod restarted,so uninstalled once more and all was fine.
Today i received an OCZ vertex ssd 60GB ,so i made a fresh install of windows on it.Also bought a new mouse(Roccat Kone +, my old was a logitech mx518)
At first i thought everything was fine,but suddenly my system became unstable,with bsod not only while playing,but even when i was only using IE or Skype.

I removed the SSD,and installed windows on my old hd,leaving only the Roccat kone as "new" hardware.
Then i had one more BSOD while playing Call of duty: Black Ops
I have only the last dump file,because i lost the olders while formatting

Computer Specs
Cpu intel core i7 870 2.93ghz lga
cpu fan cooler master V8
M.Board Asus p7h57d-v evo
ram 8giga(4x2) Corsair ddr3 dominator TR3X6G1600C8D G
Sapphire ATI radeon hd 5850 1gb ddr5
HDD WD caviar sata 3 1TB 7200rp
DVD writer LG
Internal Card reader Kraun
Case Cooler Master Haf 922
PSU Cooler Master real power M520 (maybe low to handle the system?)

So basically when i'm running at "default" everything seems to work fine.but when i'm adding some new hardware its Bsod paradise.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time

Can only tell you about this one and it was probably caused by your mouse driver. Re-install it

Ken J

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/140383-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
Retail OS all hardware brand new except for the Power Supply
I put the system together two days ago.

AMD FX 8120
XFX Radeon HD 7770
990FXA-UD3 motherboard
Antec Earthwatts 500W power supply

Hi burromorado,

Welcome to TSF.

Please see SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker - Windows 7 Forums and run through these instructions.

Please let us know if this has fixed the problem.

Jason

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-new-system-655022.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hi, my system is only two weeks old and I've been consistently getting BSOD's when I try to boot my pc. (overall 30% of the time). I've been updating many things, while the cause of the BSOD seems to differ all the time. Today I also got a BSOD while in windows when attempting to run skyrim. I've attached all minidumps, I can't read them myself because for some reasons I cannot install the required software. I hope someone can spare some time and check them out,

sincerely

Linyel

Specs:
Asus M5A78L-M/USB3
AMD Athlon II X3 455
Kingston 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM
CLUB3D Radeon HD 6770
-Windows 7 (64b)

Minidumps:

A:Several BSOD's on a new system

Windows 7 64-bit?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/several-bsods-on-a-new-system.174471/
Relevancy 31.39%

I bought this system a few days ago. The OS is windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit, and purchased it from the retailer. The computer store installs it for me. I haven't seen BSOD before and your assistance is highly appreciated. Thanks, thanks, thanks.

Please remove any Zone Alarm software, it is the cause of these BSODs
Use the Removal Tool

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000004, memory referenced
Arg2: 00000002, IRQL
Arg3: 00000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: 8b8fb028, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 82d99700
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 82d790c0

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

FAULTING_IP:
NETIO!CalloutStreamDataInit+e
8b8fb028 8b5004 mov edx,dword ptr [eax+4]

PROCESS_NAME: utorrent.exe

TRAP_FRAME: b013f2b8 -- (.trap 0xffffffffb013f2b8)
ErrCode = 00000000
eax=00000000 ebx=8884ec20 ecx=00000000 edx=00000074 esi=b013f43c edi=b013f37c
eip=8b8fb028 esp=b013f32c ebp=b013f338 iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na pe nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010246
NETIO!CalloutStreamDataInit+0xe:
8b8fb028 8b5004 mov edx,dword ptr [eax+4] ds:0023:00000004=????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8b8fb028 to 82c72b5b

STACK_TEXT:
b013f2b8 8b8fb028 badb0d00 00000074 902bba90 nt!KiTrap0E+0x2cf
b013f338 8b8fb4f5 8884ec20 8a159e44 b013f358 NETIO!CalloutStreamDataInit+0xe
b013f380 8b8fb8a7 b013f41c 8a159dc0 8a159e28 NETIO!StreamInvokeCalloutAndNormalizeAction+0x2f
b013f3b0 8b8fb9c2 b013f41c 8a159dc0 8a159e28 NETIO!StreamCalloutProcessData+0x31
b013f3f0 8b8fbe28 b013f41c 8a159dc0 8a159e28 NETIO!StreamCalloutProcessingLoop+0x55
b013f45c 8b8e9f56 b0130014 902bb970 00000000 NETIO!StreamProcessCallout+0x128
b013f4c0 8b8d4334 b0130014 b013f744 b013f75c NETIO!ProcessCallout+0x120
b013f534 8b8d325c b0130014 b013f744 b013f75c NETIO!ArbitrateAndEnforce+0xae
b013f644 8b8f9332 b0130014 b013f744 b013f75c NETIO!KfdClassify+0x1c7
b013f6d8 8b8f96fe b0130014 b013f744 b013f75c NETIO!StreamClassify+0xa0
b013f8b8 8b8f990f 8a127e40 b0130014 b013f8e4 NETIO!StreamCommonInspect+0x252
b013f8ec 8b9c7f1a 8a127e40 b0130014 b013f954 NETIO!WfpStreamInspectSend+0xcb
b013f8fc 8b9901cd 8a127e40 b013fa2c 00001200 tcpip!InetInspectSend+0x2b
b013f954 8b992866 85696df8 b013fa2c 00000000 tcpip!TcpEnqueueTcbSend+0x22e
b013f970 82c8df30 b013fa00 9270f65d 00000000 tcpip!TcpTlConnectionSendCalloutRoutine+0x17
b013f9d8 8b991a2b 8b99284f b013fa00 00000000 nt!KeExpandKernelStackAndCalloutEx+0x132
b013fa10 9004ea13 85696d01 b013fa00 86d7ed28 tcpip!TcpTlConnectionSend+0x73
b013fa4c 9004da00 86d7ed28 85946b38 00000074 afd!AfdTLStartBufferedVcSend+0x65
b013fab8 9003a542 86a66008 b013fb10 00000074 afd!AfdFastConnectionSend+0x298
b013fc28 82e402a0 86ca4f01 00000001 02f5e7b8 afd!AfdFastIoDeviceControl+0x53d
b013fcd0 82e476c7 871a0c88 00000320 00000000 nt!IopXxxControlFile+0x2d0
b013fd04 82c6f79a 0000098c 00000320 00000000 nt!NtDeviceIoControlFile+0x2a
b013fd04 77bf64f4 0000098c 00000320 00000000 nt!KiFastCallEntry+0x12a
WARNING: Frame IP not in any known module. Following frames may be wrong.
02f5e80c 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 0x77bf64f4

FOLLOWUP_IP:
NETIO!CalloutStreamDataInit+e
8b8fb028 8b5004 mov edx,dword ptr [eax+4]

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 1

SYMBOL_NAME: NETIO!CalloutStreamDataInit+e

MODULE_NAME:... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/149870-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

? OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? Win7 ultimate x64
? What was original installed OS on system? Win7 ultimate x64
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Retail
? Age of system (hardware) 1 week
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 1week. yes.
? CPU intel corei7 960 3.2ghz
? Video Card Nvidia Quadro 600
? MotherBoard Gigabyte Sniper G1
? Power Supply - brand & wattage Logisys 550w
? System Manufacturer custom ? Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)
i ordered system online without OS and I installed OS on new HDD. keep getting random bsod. i have attached outputfolder and perfmon report files.
please help. ty.

A:Bsod New System

Various different bugchecks, all pointing to ntkrnlmp.exe, which is unlikely that it is the cause of the crash.

Two tests I'd like you to run:

Quote:

Memtest:

Read the following to test your memory for errors.

Driver Verifier:

Read the following to enable Driver Verifier. Use Driver Second if Memtest finds nothing, as it's likely a software / driver issue, we just aren't being told what it is, and hopefully Driver Verifier will than force a crash if it finds the violating driver.

Before enabling Driver Verifier, my recommendation is to set a backup / restore point as in severe cases Driver Verifier can break your Windows. If you have difficulty getting into Windows, boot into Safe Mode and disable Driver Verifier there.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/219174-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hi guys i've been facing the blue screen of death issue from yesterday I know there are already many thread on this issue but also did notice the solution was different for different people so thats why i created but sure quite not system changes BSOD few a why. my own thread Stuff i BSOD quite a few system changes but not sure why. did recently in my computer Recently i've installed two softwares one is visual studio ultimate edition and another is VMware Workstation But yesterday i uninstalled visual studio and then several other stuff it installed like some IIS something and some server related stuff from my control panel i had to do this as i did a full install f all the packages with visual studio I used to dual boot with ubuntu and yesterday i removed ubuntu completely by deleting the partition and then to fix the bootloader executed this command in recovery with my live usb bootrec exe fixmbr I've thoroughly checked for virus with Norton internet security MalwareBytes Anti Malware and superantispyware and nothing found This is what i see after the pc reboots Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP BCP BCP FFFFF E OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Ashwin AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt This is the error shown before the pc shuts down I was asked things one the dump files and then one with the msinfo stuff and then my system specifications MSInfo file http www adrive com public f RA MSinfo file nfo Speccy system specs http www adrive com public JUgcDY ASHWIN-PC speccy Dump files http www adrive com public HzvFA mp files zip I've also attached the file created by the dm log collector recommended i a sticky thread as a attachment What might be the cause of this issue Help me to solve it please It seems the situation is getting worse now my computer is very frequently encountering this error after every - mins i boot my pc

A:BSOD quite a few system changes but not sure why.

Hi Ashwinkumar.

We need to see the crash dumps to suggest you the necessary steps. You need not to copy the dumps yourself. It will be done automatically. Click on the button below ....

It will download the DM log collector. Right click on the application and run as administrator. It will generate a .zip file on your desktop. Upload the .zip.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/338601-bsod-quite-few-system-changes-but-not-sure-why.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hi Our newly built data acquisition pc randomly blue screens mostly when not in use with no user programs running It seems like the error is the same every time OS - Windows x What was original installed OS on system Windows full retail purchase age of system lt yr Age of OS installation - months hasn't been reinstalled CPU - Intel Core i - K GHz Video Card - integrated Intel Graphics HD MotherBoard - ASROCK z Extreme Power Supply - Seasonic W System Manufacturer - our own build Things we've tried Updating drivers flashing mobo bios running windows update removed trial new with a BSOD system help version of AVG and installed Microsoft Security Essentials BSOD help with a new system One device is not working and is listed in device manager as quot PCI Simple Communications Controller quot Various forums indicate that this is quot Intel Management Engine Interface quot I tried updating the driver for it but it didn't work so I just disabled this device No difference in performance or blue screens before or after Wrote this post and attached outputs of diagnostics in zip file Thanks for any help Cheers tom

A:BSOD help with a new system

Updates:

--passed memory tests
--ran driver verifier and it blue screened upon reboot. The minidump file is attached.

Thanks!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-help-with-a-new-system-636921.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hello, I'm posting my result for my BSOD like DustSailor say...

My System is Win 7 Pro 64 bits
Original OS , Retail Version
The Age of my system is about 2 year ?
When I bought the retail version, I format my HD and start a clean update.

Thank you very much

I have also a thread here : Windows Update don't work anymore since Dec 16 ? because my Windows Update doesnt work anymore...

A:BSOD sometime on my system

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [D:\Kingston\BSODDmpFiles\symetric\022012-25708-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0324e000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03493670
Debug session time: Mon Feb 20 20:11:27.905 2012 (GMT-7)
System Uptime: 1 days 4:07:37.731
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {d, 2, 1, fffff800032d272c}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+17c )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: 000000000000000d, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000001, bitfield :
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff800032d272c, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------

OVERLAPPED_MODULE: Address regions for 'WUDFRd' and 'WUDFRd.sys' overlap

WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800034fd100
000000000000000d

FAULTING_IP:
nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+17c
fffff800`032d272c 4c8938 mov qword ptr [rax],r15

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA

PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe

TRAP_FRAME: fffff8800ab2ce90 -- (.trap 0xfffff8800ab2ce90)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=000000000000000d rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffffa800a9fb3f0
rdx=0000000000000000 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff800032d272c rsp=fffff8800ab2d020 rbp=0000000000000000
r8=fffff78000000008 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000000000
r11=fffff80003440e80 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+0x17c:
fffff800`032d272c 4c8938 mov qword ptr [rax],r15 ds:d100:00000000`0000000d=????????????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800032ca1e9 to fffff800032cac40

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0ab2cd... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/215466-bsod-sometime-my-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Okay so I m having some trouble and I imagine I think it s ram issues because my BSOD s are all across the board Mostly I am getting E errors but also :-( new BSOD's system. on page faults and IRQ errors I ve tried multiple combinations of ram timing voltage including the ones from Corsair but I can t seem to get my computer to stop crashing I ve flashed my Bios as well Anyway Here are the specs Asus M n-Sli Deluxe Mobo AMD X Dual Core x Gig Corsair DDR - BSOD's on new system. :-( c Ram SATA Western Digital HD x Sli Nvidia GT s Sound Blaster Audigy - Asus DVD Burner Asus CD Burner Raidmax Case W Power Supply Windows XP Pro Service Pack Okay so Corsair says I should have my Ram set at volts BSOD's on new system. :-( with a timing of T at I tried that I tried all auto I tried clocking down the ram to I tried uping the voltage by at a time up to volts My errors are so random that I think it s BSOD's on new system. :-( a ram issue but really I m not sure Sometimes the system will be stable for a whole night sometimes I spend hours rebooting every five minutes Anyone have any suggestions I spent all this time and cash building a sweet machine and though it sounds and looks pretty it s so unstable that I m getting pretty bummed out Thanks for your help nbsp

Relevancy 31.39%

Mod Edit:  Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512348/bsod-while-torrenting-due-to-netiosys/ - Hamluis.

Hello,

Can you please help me out with interpreting the dump file and what might cause the BSD. I've already installed the latest version of the Realtek Ethernet driver.

1. minidump files:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q7q200e69o71xub/dumps.rar?dl=0

2. speccy:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3h0qjp99g7c5ftx/speccy.txt?dl=0

3. minitoolbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iscyculx9dsva2i/minitoolbox.txt?dl=0

Thanks.

Blue screens can occur for all sorts of reasons, ranging from malware to corrupted files to failing hardware.  Let's take a look.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/573192/system-bsod/
Relevancy 31.39%

My old system suffered from a few BSOD's, so I built a completely new system (incl. OS) except for graphics card, PSU and case.

However, i'm still getting the same 2 BSOD errors at random times when using the PC. I get Bad_pool_header and Driver_not_less_than_zero.

I've updated all drivers, un-installed Norton, wiped the HDD and reinstalled the OS, etc, etc, but no luck. So I've attached a few dump files in a desperate attempt to find the problem...

Any help would be great!

System:
Newly built self-build system
Reinstalled Windows 7 Pro 64 bit (Retail) from scratch 1 week ago.
AMD Phemon X6 1055T 2.80GHz
Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5 motherboard
G.Skill RipJaw 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3
2 x GeForce 9800GTX+ in SLI
Realtech HD Audio (onboard)
640GB WD Caviar Black HDD - SATA-III 7200rpm 64MB Cache
OCZ 60GB Vertex 2E SSD 2.5"

A:New system, but same BSOD. Its following me!

You uploaded the actual jcgriff2 program and not the report that it creates.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/162808-new-system-but-same-bsod-its-following-me.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Recently built this system and installed Win on it The computer runs fine except i7 system new BSOD for when I play Lord of the Rings online It can run for hours and then crash or it can crash right away I went thru the forums here and found the place where it says how to BSOD new i7 system analyze the crash starting with malware etc I did find one malware entry in the registry which I cleaned but I am still getting the crashes I finally analyzed the dump file and am posting it below Any help would be appreciated If more info is needed more system stats etc let me know Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Systeminstallfiles MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available WARNING Whitespace at end of path element Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win rtm - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff e PsLoadedModuleList xfffff e Debug session time Sat Dec GMT- System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols PEB is paged out Peb Ldr fffdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck ffffffff fffff ea e ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ctoss k sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ctaud k sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ctprxy k sys PEB is paged out Peb Ldr fffdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PEB is paged out Peb Ldr fffdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Probably caused by ctoss k sys ctoss k bf Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Invalid system memory was referenced This cannot be protected by try-except it must be protected by a Probe Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory Arguments Arg ffffffff memory referenced Arg value read operation write operation Arg fffff ea e If non-zero the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address Arg reserved Debugging Details ------------------ PEB is paged out Peb Ldr fffdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details PEB is paged out Peb Ldr fffdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details READ ADDRESS ffffffff FAULTING IP nt MmProbeAndLockPages fffff ea e fb movzx eax byte ptr r MM INTERNAL CODE DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x PROCESS NAME lotroclient ex CURRENT IRQL TRAP FRAME fffff b a -- trap xfffff b a NOTE The trap frame does not contain all registers Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect rax rbx rcx rdx rsi rdi rip fffff ea e rsp fffff b a rbp fffff b a r fffffa ae r ffffffff r r r r r r iopl nv up ei ng nz ac pe nc nt MmProbeAndLockPages x fffff ea e fb movzx eax byte ptr r ds f Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff f b to fffff e f STACK TEXT fffff b a fffff f b ffffffff fffff b a nt KeBugCheckEx fffff b a a fffff e fee ffffffff ffffffff fffffa ed f nt FNODOBFM string x f b fffff b a fffff ea e fffffa e b fffff e fb nt KiPageFault x e fffff b a fffff a bf fffffa ae e fffff e a ffffffff nt MmProbeAndLockPages x fffff b a a fffff fccf fffffa e fffffa d e fffffa a e fffffa c f ctoss k x bf fffff b a e fffff fc fffffa c e ctaud k x eccf fffff b a c fffff a fffffa fe b fffffa c ctaud k x ec fffff b a fffff f fffff ea fffff ea fffffa b bce fffff eff ctaud k x a fffff b a fffff f f fffffa a e fffffa ctaud k x f fffff b a c fffff a a fffffa c fffff b aca fffffa c fffffa ctprxy k x fffff b aa fffff a c fffff nt IopXxxControlFile x fffff b ab fffff e fffff a dfc fffff b aca nt NtDeviceIoControlFile x fffff b abb d dd nt KiSystemServiceCopyEnd x f f x d dd STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP ctoss k bf fffff a bf b b mov rcx qword ptr rbx h SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME cto... Read more

A:BSOD new i7 system

Oh, I forgot to mention that I ran Memtest all night, and it seems like the Ram is fine.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/281964/bsod-new-i7-system/
Relevancy 31.39%

Hi, i have BSOD with BCCode:F4 on my new system after fresh installation.
I have attached the minidump : Attachment 88038
Please help me to read the minidump. Thank you.

More info here. Thank you.
Attachment 88043

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/100483-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

I have another system that is having a BSOD problem now but can't figure what is it. Driver maybe? I attach the dump to my notice here also I'm running Windows 7 64-Bit system.

Hello,

by any chance have you changed the boot configuration or changed what processors when when boot is active.

The "Isapnp" service is a kernel driver. If the "Isapnp" fails to load or initialize, the error is logged and the computer attempts to restart with the LastKnownGood configuration. If the LastKnownGood configuration fails, Windows 7 start-up also fails, and the boot process halts with a Stop error. If you disable this service, Windows 7 will fail to start. Do NOT change this service start-up configuration if your computer is working.

Here is a website i have found, scroll half way down the page choose your operating system and service pack and download the file; following on screen instructions.

Isapnp - Windows 7 Service - batcmd.com

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/325889-system-bsod.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hey guys I seem to get a BSOD every time I attempt to play games but strangely it runs fines on a few others For example I attempted to boot the Mass tax my BSOD I when system... Effect Demo and the second I got past the first menu it BSOD'd on me But my system runs WoW on ultra and Star wars The Old Republic on max settings too I don't understand as my system is good enough to run all three of these games I thought at first it may have been the cooling on my CPU So I've just upgraded from the stock Intel CPU Cooler to a new Arctic Pro Rev and though my system is running a lot cooler it still has the same problems with games Here are the files and Info you guys requested OS - Windows x BSOD when I tax my system... What was original installed OS on system Windows x Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer OEM Age of system hardware a little over years and I'm talking days over apart from the new CPU cooler I've fitted Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS Nope CPU - Intel Core i CPU GHz Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTS MotherBoard - INTEL DH TC uATX DDR SATA II X PCI X PCI-Ex Power Supply - W Quiet Dual Rail PSU mm Case Fan Any other info you'd like me to supply or checks you'd like me to run then let me know Thanks Ghostmaker

A:BSOD when I tax my system...

You have crashdumps reporting all the way back into 2010 and they're all spaced within several months of each other (with July 2011 having the most with 5). Has this been a periodic thing that's been occurring for a long time?

Apart from this, however, I did notice in the syslog that you are experiencing a large number of unexpected shutdowns that are not BSOD related. These particular errors only occur if the system suffered a situation that wouldn't cause Windows to BSOD but the system shutdown for some other reason, such as by manually forcing the system to shutdown (holding down power button), a hardware malfunction, or a temperature sensor detecting an overheating CPU. If you do not believe these are related to you forcefully shutting down the system, then most of the time these are from hardware failure. These cannot be caused by software problems like drivers.

I recommend you start by doing a battery of tests. You'll want to work on the following:
RAM: Memtest86+ - 7+ passes
CPU: Prime95 - Torture Test; Large FFTs; overnight (9+ hours)
GPU: MemtestG80/CL - Run twice (if any of the tests work on your GPU)
Drives: Seatools - All basic tests aside from the Fix all or the advanced ones.

All of these (excluding MemtestG80/CL) are included in the UBCD if you prefer a Live CD environment (which is the best environment to test hardware on). Note that Prime95 is bugged right now on UBCD and not available. Also, I recommend you provide us temps/voltages using HWInfo with Sensors only option checked. Log two 30-minute instances: one for idle, and one for high load.

I want to add finally that your PSU is a cheap brand PSU. When purchasing PSUs, you are paying for reliability more than you are performance. As a result, cheaper PSUs have more potential to suffer failure faster and more prominently at initial purchase than those of higher grade. To add, your wattage, 450, is the minimum spec required by your graphics card. As such, you most likely throughout these years have been forcing it into very high load during stuff like gaming, which anything over 80% is when the parts inside of it start getting heavily stressed and rapidly deteriorating. Given the cheaper brand of PSU and the consistently high loads placed on it, I would no doubt that it is showing signs of a degraded state. Take a read through our comprehensive article on PSU selection, what to look for, and what are some of currently best recommended brands.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-i-tax-my-system-631945.html
Relevancy 31.39%

I just built this pc a few days ago. Im not sure what is causing the BSOD's. Seems to happen when i stress the system with a game. I have attached the only 2 dump files that were created, although it has blue screened more than 2 times. Thank you in advance for any help.

Hello
Both of those BSoDs were caused by bad memory, so I suggest running MemTest86+ for a few passes to make sure your RAM is ok: Check your RAM

Also, these drivers should be updated:

Code:
secdrv secdrv.SYS Wed Sep 13 06:18:38 2006
WinRing0x64 WinRing0x64.sys Sat Jul 26 06:29:37 2008
usbaapl64 usbaapl64.sys Tue Sep 16 09:08:03 2008
You should update your Motherboard drivers, as well as the rest of your drivers.

iTunes 8 coupled with the usbaapl64.sys file seems to have created BSoDs in the past, so make sure you are using the latest iTunes.

~Lordbob

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/63443-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

I've been having BSOD problems on my recent build They just randomly appear whether I'm watching a video or just navigating the web I sometimes will get a BSOD around once a day while sometimes I BSOD New system will get - within the hour I have updated the bios of my motherboard the drivers for my devices and don't have much software installed since I just reformatted Memory timings and voltages in Bios appear to be correct Reinstalling windows was not of any help Ran Memtest - times one time for hours or - passes there were no errors New system BSOD I haven't ran each of the sticks independently perhaps I should give that a try x gb Have been trying to single out the cause myself with bluescreenview and Windbg to no avail The only device that is having issues with my motherboard is my habu mouse which I have to click the power it on before windows loads If I do nothing the mouse will not power and I have to reconnect the mouse for windows to detect it I have attached my most recent dumps Thanks

A:New system BSOD

I wonder if AVG is causing the problem. Please remove it with this tool: http://download.avg.com/filedir/util...removerx64.exe

Install MSE instead: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials

Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done: DuplexSecure - Downloads

If the BSODs continue, please follow the BSOD Posting Instructions: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

...Summary of the Dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Thu Aug 19 22:13:06.837 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:24:33.726
BugCheck C5, {8, 2, 0, fffff800031b10bf}
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+233 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xC5_2
PROCESS_NAME: plugin-contain
Debug session time: Wed Aug 18 19:51:09.888 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:29:03.402
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8000307d905, fffff8800338fe10, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpInterlockedPopEntrySListFault16+0 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: avgcsrva.exe
Debug session time: Wed Aug 18 17:25:10.662 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:08.176
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff880015e18fd, fffff8800374a798, fffff8800374a000}
Probably caused by : rdyboost.sys ( rdyboost!memmove+bd )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
Debug session time: Tue Aug 17 15:29:50.336 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:54:01.850
BugCheck 50, {fffff800010cf993, 8, fffff800010cf993, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ctoss2k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ctoss2k.sys
Probably caused by : ctoss2k.sys ( ctoss2k+1c62 )
PROCESS_NAME: mpc-hc.exe

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/105526-new-system-bsod.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hi took delivery of new system 2 days ago. All was going well until I started getting blue screens, and restarting itself. Note: Only thing I have added is a M-Audio soundcard, but the problems were there before I installed it.

Win 7 Pro
64 bit
Intel Core i7-860
ATI HD4350
Unsure of motherboard (DELL) Intel? P55 Express Chipset
350W PSU

Hopefully the zip file contains the required information. I would just like to see if I can fix it. If not then I'll send it back.
Thanks.

Hi,

Just looking at the specs I can see that you may have a powersupply problem. 350W looks far to small for what you are running on it, post in the hardware forum if you want some expert advice on that issue.
Please also follow the exact BSOD posting instructions: http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ml#post2545708

Regards,
Reventon

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-new-system-468464.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hello, I have just built a new system a week or two ago and have been getting several BSODs. Mostly this happens when playing Fallout 3, but also has happened while playing Minecraft, and while using Open Office Writer.

This is my first post here. I have filled out the system info on the profile part.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and let me know if I need to provide any other info.

A:BSOD on New System

Here is a way for you to analyze that dump very easily:

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...lp-needed.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/59613-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

When I play war3 game the BSOD has come with 2 times. Please help me.

A:My system has the BSOD

Update all your audio drivers

Do you have a program called "C Dilla" Installed on your computer or a directory under your C: drive

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/my-system-has-the-bsod-637408.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hello everyone I recently built a new system The specs before yesterday were Asus P N -e SLi i Core E BFG Geforce GTS OC mb Built in Sound x gb hard drives not in RAID Thermaltake Kandalf Case Zalman CNPS LED gb Crucial Ballistix PC RAM Everything was working fine this was for weeks until yesterday new :( system on BSOD's when I got myself another GTS for SLi and a Sondigo Inferno Sound Card Ever since I installed these two parts I have been getting blue screens occasionally which never happened before I have disabled onboard sound The BSOD's on new system :( stop error codes are listed below First error Event BSOD's on new system :( Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer AMIRWS Description Error code a parameter e parameter parameter parameter e a For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data d f f f d c c c Second error Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer AMIRWS Description Error code fe parameter parameter ac parameter f a parameter For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data d f f f d c c c Third error Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer AMIRWS Description Error code e parameter c parameter b e e parameter adec b parameter For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data d f f f d c c c Hopefully someone can help me here My guess are the Nforce i or Forceware drivers Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsods-on-new-system-175044.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hello,

My friend just build a new system, and he is getting some BSOD's saying Driver IRQL Not less or equal, in wind502u.sys.

I have the pc at my house now, trying to troubleshoot.

PC Specs from sys properties:

AMD 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ (3.10 GHZ)
8.00 GB Ram
Manufacturer and Model both say "To Be Filled By O.E.M"

Minidumps attached.

Also, I went to device manager, and its acting funny - it refreshes every couple seconds making it hard to explore as the tree collapses then reopens everytime it refreshes. There are 2 "other devices" listed, one is "coprocessor" and one is "SM Bus Controller" - I dont know if this is helpful but i found it odd the way device manager was acting so I thought it might be connected somehow?

Thanks (from both of us!)

A:New System BSOD's

The culprit in ever dump:
Probably caused by : wind502u.sys ( wind502u+301ea )Click to expand...

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=wind502u.sys&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

A Motorola USB wireless driver.

See if there are updated drivers, and try a removal and reinstall in any case

In removing you may need to take the option to delete all current files which you given when you do this from the Device Manager.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-system-bsods.818668/
Relevancy 31.39%

I have a new Dell computer that is only a month old & I generally don't shut my system down unless the need arises (memory usage and such) but a few days ago I did a fresh boot and to my surprise my system would not reboot. It just went to the "system shutting down" screen and just stayed there. I came back to my computer maybe 10 minutes later and it was still shutting down. I had no choice but to hit the power button for a total shut down. I looked into this issue but have found no help yet. Now I am getting the BSOD . I would appreciate any help you could offer. I will attach the mini-dump log to my post. Thank you in advance.

Attachment 272304

A:System won't shut down & now BSOD !

Your new month old Dell computer should be under 100% warranty which I advise you to use.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/293598-system-wont-shut-down-now-bsod.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Dear Forumites,
I am in a serious problem.i have been having system crash on my pc and it will turn up as a bluescreen.the pc will just stop and will rebot immeadiately.The error mesage is:

Problem signature:

BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 9275D687
BCP3: A7C2BBEC
BCP4: 00000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\040310-18922-01.dmp
C:\Users\shynini\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-51761-0.sysdata.xml
Please anybody with an advise.i dont really know what to do as computer experts are rare in my part of the world.
regards,

A:Having system crash on my pc with BSOD

Quote: Originally Posted by ola

Dear Forumites,
I am in a serious problem.i have been having system crash on my pc and it will turn up as a bluescreen.the pc will just stop and will rebot immeadiately.The error mesage is:

Problem signature:

BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 9275D687
BCP3: A7C2BBEC
BCP4: 00000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\040310-18922-01.dmp
C:\Users\shynini\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-51761-0.sysdata.xml

Please anybody with an advise.i dont really know what to do as computer experts are rare in my part of the world.

regards,

Hello ola & welcome to our Forum,
To enable us to help you better we require the dmp files. Please read this - [1 - Novice] How to ask for help with a BSOD problem

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/75985-having-system-crash-my-pc-bsod.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Had the system for a few years just started getting BSOD Went through updated everything I could think of Ran cycles of memtest no faults found hardware BSOD no system new old Here are the two latest minidumps and my system specs It happens at random time In the middle of the night when no one is on up to high usage during game play Started about months after a full system format and restore Here are links to my dmp files since I can't upload them here https www dropbox com s xn yd z pr - - dmp https www dropbox com s bk uxekybg - - dmp Item Value OS Name Microsoft Windows Home Premium Version Service BSOD no new hardware old system Pack Build Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name System Manufacturer MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO LTD System Model BSOD no new hardware old system MS- System Type x -based PC Processor Pentium R Dual-Core CPU E GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date American Megatrends Inc V SMBIOS Version Windows Directory C Windows System Directory C Windows system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version quot quot User Name Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time Installed Physical Memory RAM GB Total Physical Memory GB Available Physical Memory GB Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Page File C pagefile sys

A:BSOD no new hardware old system

Hello and welcome mixdiver ?old system mate might be the PSU try this

http://www.sevenforums.com/vip/257690-psu-how-test.html#post2130086

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/293233-bsod-no-new-hardware-old-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Problem signature:
BCCode: f4
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA800861B910
BCP3: FFFFFA800861BBF0
BCP4: FFFFF80001DD05D0

This is a brand new computer, at the most 3 months old- I started having problems after adding regular HDD's after my initial SSD. The computer will always need a restart on the first cold boot and then everything will be smooth- otherwise I can expect a BSOD once I do anything extensive on the machine, eg gaming or watch HD movies.

Minidump attached!

Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD on Coldboots - Always! NEW SYSTEM

First make sure you have the latest BIOS update, also set to defaults in BIOS and go from there...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/127097-bsod-coldboots-always-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hello, I'm hoping to get some help in solving a BSOD that happens to one of our systems at startup, after it restarts it seems to function properly.

The error from the event log is
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000046, 0xfffff80002ce8034, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 110910-23977-01.

The system is a lenovo T400 notebook with windows 7 enterprise 64-bit, we have many such systems and this problem is only happening on one of them, all were imaged several months ago. The user has installed a fair bit of accessibility software which they don't wish to lose so I'd like to avoid a system restore if possible.

I've attached the mini dump file.
I appreciate any help you can give. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

A:BSOD at system startup

STOP 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Usual causes: Device driver, hardware, System service, compatibility, Remote control programs, memory, BIOS

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_bsod[1].zip\110910-33571-01.dmp]
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c1f000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e5ce50
Debug session time: Tue Nov 9 11:24:02.180 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:34.975
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000046, fffff80002cbe034, fffff8a000024010, 0}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\DeepFrz.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for DeepFrz.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for DeepFrz.sys
Probably caused by : DeepFrz.sys ( DeepFrz+24830 )
---------
1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc0000046, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff80002cbe034, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: fffff8a000024010, Parameter 0 of the exception
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Parameter 1 of the exception
Debugging Details:
------------------

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000046 - An attempt to release a mutant object was made by a thread that was not the owner of the mutant object.
FAULTING_IP:
nt!RtlRaiseStatus+18
fffff800`02cbe034 488b8424b8010000 mov rax,qword ptr [rsp+1B8h]
EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: fffff8a000024010
EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
CURRENT_IRQL: 0
EXCEPTION_RECORD: fffff88006fb8630 -- (.exr 0xfffff88006fb8630)
ExceptionAddress: fffff80002cbe034 (nt!RtlRaiseStatus+0x0000000000000018)
ExceptionCode: c0000046
ExceptionFlags: 00000001
NumberParameters: 0
TRAP_FRAME: fffff88006fb8470 -- (.trap 0xfffff88006fb8470)
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffff88006fb86d0
rdx=0000000000000001 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff80002cbe034 rsp=fffff88006fb8610 rbp=0000000000000000
r8=0000000000000000 r9=fffff88007c05200 r10=00000000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/123719-bsod-system-startup.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
- Original installed OS on the system
- OEM (purchased from newegg, so have OEM CD).
Hardware is about a year old (most still under warrenty)
OS Installation is about a year.

I've tried booting into safe mode (works most of the time), reducing the amount of startup processes & applications, uninstalling video drivers, reduced memory to 1 DIMM (all DIMMs had failures) and am out of ideas.

Help Please!

A:BSOD on less than 1 year old system

The dmp(s) point to ntkrnlmp.exe or ntoskrnl.exe as the probable cause. We know this is not the case, as these are core OS files, and will definitely not cause a BSOD. They are just the default files the debuggers blame when they can't see a better cause. We need to enable driver verifier to isolate the faulting driver.

- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {1, 2, 0, fffff80002aa02b3}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiPageFault+260 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002a7c80c, fffff8800453ed80, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSystemServiceHandler+7c )

---------
These drivers are out of date and should be updated...

Code:
e1y60x64.sys Mon Aug 18 17:45:05 2008 (48A9ED61) ... Intel(R) 82567LM Gigabit Network Connection ... http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx
GEARAspiWDM.sys Mon May 18 08:17:04 2009 (4A1151C0) ... GEARAspiWDM.sys ... GEAR Software - DVD Mastering Software & CD Burning Software & GEAR PRO Mastering

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/128744-bsod-less-than-1-year-old-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

While just browsing for a file today my system BSOD out. Now I been using the system for about a good year or so and had no problems. I check and no updates been apply in the last few weeks. So I'm not sure what happen. The BSOD said something about an clock and that all I could see before the restart happen. I have a custom built system and have attach But Tool results and the DXDiag information about the system. I have Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit, 24BG of memory. That all I can recall and know about sorry if that not that much help. Thanks if you can give some feedback.
ZMan

A:System BSOD - Clock

It is a clock watchdog timeout.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (101)
An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in an
MP system within the allocated interval. This indicates that the specified
processor is hung and not processing interrupts.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000019, Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, 0.
Arg3: fffff8800316a180, The PRCB address of the hung processor.
Arg4: 0000000000000007, 0.
So somehow the processor is failing. It may be processor's own fault, or it may be something else (like any driver or any other failing hardware) is not letting the processor cores work perfectly.

The crash dumps have not caught any driver as failing, but you should take another chance, I guess. Follow Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any. Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

But before enabling Driver Verifier, you should perform some hardware tests. Take the following tests:

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.

Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Stress test the CPU.
Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

Seatool for dos: SeaTools | Seagate download. Burn it in a blank cd. boot from the CD, click on "Accept", wait for it to finish detecting the drives, then in the upper left corner select "Basic Tests", then select "Long Test" and let it run.

Also, do these things, too.

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
At least 30% extra is safe.

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294349-system-bsod-clock.html
Relevancy 31.39%

? OS - Windows 7 SP1 x64 OEM version
? Original OS on the system was Windows 7 x64 OEM version
? Approximate age of system - 2 Years
? Approximate age of OS installation - 8 months
? Have you re-installed the OS? - Yes

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K s1155
Video Card - 2GB EVGA GTX 680 SC SIGNATURE
MotherBoard - ASUS MAXIMUS V EXTREME Z77
Power Supply - HIPER Type R MK 2

System Manufacturer - Scan Overclocked Bundle Range

Desktop

After not having any BSODs for months, they have started coming back at unexpected times for no apparent reason. All drivers are up to date as far as I'm aware. I have run memtest86 for over 8 passes with no issues. I would be willing to purchase new memory if problems still continue.

A:BSOD after system has been in use for more than an hour

Hi,

DRIVER_PAGE_FAULT_IN_FREED_SPECIAL_POOL (D5)

This indicates that a driver has referenced memory which was earlier freed.

Code:

6: kd> k
Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
fffff880`0cff4498 fffff800`02f02bf0 nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0cff44a0 fffff800`02e82cee nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x4518f
fffff880`0cff4600 fffffa80`08ad537d nt!KiPageFault+0x16e
fffff880`0cff4790 00000000`00000005 em018_64+0x3837d
fffff880`0cff4798 fffff980`2ed0efd8 0x5
fffff880`0cff47a0 00000000`00000002 0xfffff980`2ed0efd8
fffff880`0cff47a8 fffffa80`0726c400 0x2
fffff880`0cff47b0 00000000`00000039 0xfffffa80`0726c400
fffff880`0cff47b8 fffffa80`08ad5110 0x39
fffff880`0cff47c0 fffff980`15abafe0 em018_64+0x38110
fffff880`0cff47c8 00000000`00001f64 0xfffff980`15abafe0
fffff880`0cff47d0 fffff880`0cff4820 0x1f64
fffff880`0cff47d8 fffffa80`07e8d6a0 0xfffff880`0cff4820
fffff880`0cff47e0 fffffa80`08a6f0a0 0xfffffa80`07e8d6a0
fffff880`0cff47e8 fffffa80`07e8d6a0 0xfffffa80`08a6f0a0
fffff880`0cff47f0 fffff980`15abae58 0xfffffa80`07e8d6a0
fffff880`0cff47f8 fffffa80`08abed8f 0xfffff980`15abae58
fffff880`0cff4800 fffff980`083e4e98 em018_64+0x21d8f
fffff880`0cff4808 00000000`00001f64 0xfffff980`083e4e98
fffff880`0cff4810 fffffa80`07e8d6a0 0x1f64
fffff880`0cff4818 00000000`00000039 0xfffffa80`07e8d6a0
fffff880`0cff4820 fffffa80`07e8d6a0 0x39
fffff880`0cff4828 00000000`00000000 0xfffffa80`07e8d6a0
ESET is referencing memory after it was already freed.

Code:
BugCheck D5, {fffff9802dfeafe0, 0, fffffa8008ad537d, 0}
1st argument is the memory that was reference, and the 3rd is the address which referenced memory (ESET).

Uninstall ESET or contact their support team for a fix/workaround.

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-after-system-has-been-in-use-for-more-than-an-hour-918106.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hi
I got a BSOD while the computer was just sat there doing nothing it had been idle for about 10 mins then BOOM a BSOD
Anyway posted a report

Micky y

A:BSOD while system was idle

Hi Mickyd,

Please uninstall Malwarebytes and download a fresh copy of the installer.
https://support.malwarebytes.com/cus...are-?b_id=6438
That should resolve any problems with Malwarebytes.

Code:
Child-SP RetAddr : Args to Child : Call Site
fffff880`132e90c8 fffff800`039bcbe9 : 00000000`000000c2 00000000`00000007 00000000`0000109b 00000000`0414000c : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`132e90d0 fffff880`01654509 : fffffa80`0cb12010 00000000`00000000 fffff880`132e95e0 fffffa80`0cbcbde8 : nt!ExFreePool+0xca9
fffff880`132e9180 fffff880`016d53a5 : fffffa80`0cb12010 00000001`00000006 00000000`76696546 00000000`000001ba : tcpip!WfpPoolFree+0x19
fffff880`132e91b0 fffff880`015c4967 : fffffa80`0909ad50 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0a11fa20 00000000`00000000 : tcpip!AlepFreeCloneConnectRedirectLayerData+0x55
fffff880`132e91e0 fffff880`015baec6 : fffffa80`0909ad50 fffffa80`0c76a8b0 fffffa80`0cbcbde8 00000000`00000030 : NETIO!ClassifyContextCleanupRoutine+0x67
fffff880`132e9210 fffff880`015b78e2 : 00000000`00000042 fffffa80`0cb12010 fffffa80`0cbcbde8 fffff880`00000000 : NETIO!WfpObjectDereference+0x16
fffff880`132e9240 fffff880`0170b52c : fffffa80`0909ad50 fffffa80`0cb12010 fffff800`03881296 fffffa80`0909ad50 : NETIO! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x8154
fffff880`132e95b0 fffff880`015c4884 : fffffa80`0cbcbd70 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0ca1f5c8 00000000`00000000 : tcpip!AleInspectConnectRequestComplete+0xcc
fffff880`132e9770 fffff880`0180c1fe : fffffa80`0ca1f570 00000000`00000002 fffff880`0cb27500 fffffa80`0c0e6f70 : NETIO!FeCompleteClassify+0xa4
fffff880`132e97b0 fffff880`0cb204c0 : fffffa80`0ca1f570 00000000`00000002 fffff880`0cb27500 00000000`00000002 : fwpkclnt!FwpsCompleteClassify0+0xe
fffff880`132e97e0 fffffa80`0ca1f570 : 00000000`00000002 fffff880`0cb27500 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000002 : mwac+0x64c0
fffff880`132e97e8 00000000`00000002 : fffff880`0cb27500 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000002 fffff880`0cb20ef1 : 0xfffffa80`0ca1f570
fffff880`132e97f0 fffff880`0cb27500 : 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000002 fffff880`0cb20ef1 fffffa80`0ca1f570 : 0x2
fffff880`132e97f8 00000000`00000002 : 00000000`00000002 fffff880`0cb20ef1 fffffa80`0ca1f570 fffff880`00000002 : mwac+0xd500
fffff880`132e9800 00000000`00000002 : fffff880`0cb20ef1 fffffa80`0ca1f570 fffff880`00000002 fffff880`0cb277c0 : 0x2
fffff880`132e9808 fffff880`0cb20ef1 : fffffa80`0ca1f570 fffff880`00000002 fffff880`0cb277c0 00000000`00000002 : 0x2
fffff880`132e9810 fffffa80`0ca1f570 : fffff880`00000002 fffff880`0cb277c0 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000002 : mwac+0x6ef1
fffff880`132e9818 fffff880`00000002 : fffff880`0cb277c0 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000002 fffff880`0cb1d8e0 : 0xfffffa80`0ca1f570
fffff880`132e9820 fffff880`0cb277c0 : 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000002 fffff880`0cb1d8e0 fffff880`0cb27800 : 0xfffff880`00000002
fffff880`132e9828 00000000`00000002 : 00000000`00000002 fffff880`0cb1d8e0 fffff880`0cb27800 00000000`00000002 : mwac+0xd7c0
fffff880`132e9830 00000000`00000002 : fffff880`0cb1d8e0 fffff880`0cb27800 00000000`00000002 fffff6fb`7da00000 : 0x2
fffff880`132e9838 fffff880`0cb1d8e0 : fffff880`0cb27800 00000000`00000002 fffff6fb`7da00000 fffff800`038cdafc : 0x2
fffff880`132e9840 fffff880`0cb27800 : 00000000`00000002 fffff6fb`7da00000 fffff800`038cdafc fffffa80`09029170 : mwac+0x38e0
fffff880`132e9848 00000000`00000002 : fffff6fb`7da00000 fffff800`038cdafc fffffa80`09029170 fffff880`0cb1d28f : mwac+0xd800
fffff880`132e9850 fffff6fb`7da00000 : fffff800`038cdafc fffffa80`09029170 fffff880`0cb1d28f 00000000`00000000 : 0x2
fffff880`132e9858 fffff800`038cdafc : fffffa80`09029170 fffff880`0cb1d28f 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0xfffff6fb`7da00000
fffff880`132e9860 00000000`00000090 : fffffa80`0c1eff20 fffff800`03a04e80 fffff880`132e9a01 00000000`00000000 : nt!MiSetProtectionOnSection+0xb3c
fffff880`132e9a10 fffffa80`0c1eff20 : fffff800`03a04e80 fffff880`132e9a01 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 : 0... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/398245-bsod-while-system-idle.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version X Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File J ldl MEMORY DMP Kernel Complete Dump File Full address space is available WARNING Dump file has been truncated Crashed System - BSOD Data may be missing WARNING Whitespace at start of path element Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is THIS DUMP FILE IS PARTIALLY CORRUPT KdDebuggerDataBlock is not present or unreadable Unable to read PsLoadedModuleList THIS DUMP FILE IS PARTIALLY CORRUPT KdDebuggerDataBlock is System Crashed - BSOD not present System Crashed - BSOD or unreadable KdDebuggerData KernBase lt SystemRangeStart Windows XP Kernel Version UP Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Machine Name Kernel base x PsLoadedModuleList x b Debug session time Sun May UTC - System Uptime days THIS DUMP FILE IS PARTIALLY CORRUPT KdDebuggerDataBlock is not present or unreadable Unable to read PsLoadedModuleList THIS DUMP FILE IS PARTIALLY CORRUPT KdDebuggerDataBlock is not present or unreadable KdDebuggerData KernBase lt SystemRangeStart Loading Kernel Symbols Unable to read PsLoadedModuleList GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x CS descriptor lookup failed GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x Unable to get program counter GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck E c bf f fd Debugger could not find nt in module list module list might be corrupt error x GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x Unable to read selector for PCR for processor GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x System Crashed - BSOD GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x Unable to get current machine context Win error n GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState failed x GetContextState f... Read more

A:System Crashed - BSOD

We need to know more about your BSODs...Download BlueScreenView (in Zip file)No installation required.Unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program and When scanning is done, go to Edit > Select All.Then go to File > Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.Compliments of Broni

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/397610/system-crashed-bsod/
Relevancy 31.39%

I havent got any of the BSOD in the last week or so but seems to happen when i am on internet explorer.
I am on vista 32-bit, it is original OEM, I have had this computer for about a year and i havent formated or reinstalled.
Any help would be great, games have suddenly stopped working and have noticed a major lag in graphics. (not to mention the annoying Blue screen)

A:BSOD system crashes

I have reviewd your reports it appears that the primary cause of your BSODs is your anti virus. Uninstall using the officical uninstall tool and replace with Micrsoft Security Essentials. You can make a system restore point first in the event that the BSODs return and you decided to return to Avast, which I do not recommend.
0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses). It can also be caused by caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile.

[
Code:
icrosoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp2_Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2[1].zip\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\Mini082310-01.dmp]
Windows Server 2008/Windows Vista Kernel Version 6002 (Service Pack 2) MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 6002.18267.x86fre.vistasp2_gdr.100608-0458
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x8284c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82963c70
Debug session time: Mon Aug 23 03:51:26.555 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 3 days 3:52:00.770
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck D1, {96feb848, 2, 1, 913414d1}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.SYS
Probably caused by : aswSP.SYS ( aswSP+164d1 )
---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 96feb848, memory referenced
Arg2: 00000002, IRQL
Arg3: 00000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: 913414d1, address which referenced memory
Debugging Details:
------------------

WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 82983868
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 82963420
96feb848
FAULTING_IP:
aswSP+164d1
913414d1 ?? ???
TRAP_FRAME: 8dc27c84 -- (.trap 0xffffffff8dc27c84)
ErrCode = 00000002
eax=96feb840 ebx=00000000 ecx=96feb848 edx=00000001 esi=96feb840 edi=86d69268
eip=913414d1 esp=8dc27cf8 ebp=8dc27cf8 iopl=0 ... Read more

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/282530-bsod-system-crashes.html
Relevancy 31.39%

After BSOD on Friday, 12-Feb-16, system has been running slowly. Attached are SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip & perfmon.zip.  Please provide whatever guidance you can.
Thanks in advance.
WD

perfmon.zip   138.82KB
  0 downloads
 SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   1.74MB
  0 downloads

A:System Slowdown after BSOD

Oops - forgot to add the other data.
Win 7 SP 1
x64
Win 7 was original
OS is an OEM - preinstalled on laptop
Hardware age: ~3.5 years
OS age: = Hardware age + a few days. Reinstalled to partition 1 drive into 2
CPU: Intel Pentium CPU B960 @ 2,20 GH, 4.00 GB RAM
Video: Intel HD Graphics Family
System Mfgr: ASUSTek Computer Inc.
Model: X54C (MB Ver K54C)
Laptop

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/605494/system-slowdown-after-bsod/
Relevancy 31.39%

Hi there!

I recently bought a new computer, (bought the parts myself and put it together) and ever since I have started to getting these blue screens every now and then. Maybe 4 times a week or so.

I understand that these errors are usually some kind of driver conflict but I dont know how to check which ones that are.

I will attach some of the dmp files, any help is appriciated.

/

Marganis

A:BSOD Win 7 both IRQ and System service

One dump blames atikmdag.sys, part ot your ATI display driver

Possible causes:bad RAM/PSU, incorrect RAM timings/voltages, bad Graphics card, overheating

Uninstall it then use driver sweeper to remove the leftover driver files
Guru3D - Driver Sweeper

Then reinstall your ATI drivers
Graphics Drivers & Software

This was likely caused by the following module: atikmdag.sys
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8800486E7A4, 0xFFFFF88003F61520, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/119420-bsod-win-7-both-irq-system-service.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Suddenly, today, my HP laptop with these system specifications has started crashing at a very high rate.

There is no specific action I'm doing that triggers it. I could be writing this post (for the third time), using a word processor, or simply navigating directories.

I have tried my best to follow your instructions for this thread, but if I have left anything out please let me know and I will get any other needed information. I've attached the zip file from your SF_Diagnostic_Tool

Also, thank you for having a board dedicated to this within your forum. I look forward to finding a solution to this. Again, if any other information is needed please let me know.

Thank you.

A:Sudden BSOD, No System Changes

Is this part of the same problem?

SSD System Drive No Longer Booting After Attaching External Toaster

If so, please see my suggestion for gathering partition information in post.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/305375-sudden-bsod-no-system-changes.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Random BSOD, im not there to see it first hand as this is a pc belonging to my relatives, They say they are getting BSOD's

Many thanks.

I hope the zip is ok, it kept telling me there were duplicate files.

A:BSOD; fairly new system

renren are the specs below the machine you are asking about if not can we get them and can you run Speccy on that machine if possible and find out the temps please.

If it will go into safe mode please run these

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1538-sfc-scannow-command-system-file-checker.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/433-disk-check.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/309711-bsod-fairly-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hi everyone,

I bought a new computer and, since the first day, experiencing BSOD and application crashes.
Here is the config :

MoBo Asus P7P55 LX
Proc Intel Core i5 750
RAM 2x2Go Corsair XMS3 1600 9-9-9-24
GC ATI Radeon HD 4870
HDD System Intel SSD X25-V 40Go
HDD Data Western Digital 500Go 7200RPM
OS Windows Seven 64Bits
The OS is a full retailer and I installed it myself.
Since the first day, I get MEMORY_MANAGEMENT or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION errors during the morning and only Firefox/IE crashes, Kaspersky database corruption, Explorer hangings then.
I already ran 3x MemTest 86+ 4.0 on the first boot of the day (computer cold) with each RAM stick and with no error at all.
I launched tests with OCCT 3.1 and the processor succeed.
Today I ran the BSOD Dump & System File Collection App and a System Health Report : the results are zipped and attached.

If someone could help me, I'd be grateful.

A:BSOD & System instability

Hi and welcome to SF!

Here are something you have to do:
First of all, please remove Kaspersky, they appear to be the reason that crash your system. If you need an alternative program to use while not having Kaspersky, I recommend to try Microsoft security essential, it is known for BSODs free.
Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab products
MSE==>http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials

Update this driver please:

Code:
ASACPI ASACPI.sys Mon Mar 28 09:30:36 2005 (42476C4C)
The 2005 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause.
Please visit this link: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support- download_item_mkt
Scroll down to the Utilities category, then scroll down to the "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7 32&64-bit " (it's about the 10th item down).
Download and install it.
Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers to check and make sure that the ASACPI.sys file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (NOT 2005).

BUGCHECK SUMMARY:

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff9600004aac6, fffff88008661ea0, 0}

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k+1aac6 )

---------
BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80016e9d50, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+33946 )

---------
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002ac401b, 0, ffffffffffffffff}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeRemoveQueueEx+15b )

---------
BugCheck 1A, {41287, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+42be5 )

---------
PROCESS_NAME: avp.exe <----Kaspersky
BugCheck 24, {1904fb, fffff880070a8268, fffff880070a7ad0, fffff8800121ae3e}

Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsLookupNtfsMcbEntry+7a )

---------
Let us know if you need help

Tuan

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/102135-bsod-system-instability.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hey guys I had a mate build me a new comp late last year and its been problems from day one Running Windows professional bit To begin with it would just randomly freeze to a light blue or gray screen which i would have to reset normally within ten mins of running even on login page though normally if i had a fullscreen game running this on new Constant BSOD's system would prevent it Anything else surfing the net just working on word docs and it would freeze up sooner or later Thought it might be a driver issue so i got driver genius and updated all of the drivers it suggested since then it has stopped freezeing and started actually crashing and restarting itself not sure if this is really an improvement or not Really don't know much about this sort of thing so help on this would be appreciated I've attached the dump files and the system health report as per the thread instructions

A:Constant BSOD's on new system

Quote: Originally Posted by pattitude87

Hey guys,

I had a mate build me a new comp late last year and its been problems from day one.

Running Windows 7 professional 32bit. To begin with it would just randomly freeze to a light blue or gray screen which i would have to reset, normally within ten mins of running (even on login page), though normally if i had a fullscreen game running this would prevent it. Anything else (surfing the net, just working on word docs) and it would freeze up sooner or later.

Thought it might be a driver issue so i got driver genius and updated all of the drivers it suggested, since then it has stopped freezeing and started actually crashing and restarting itself (not sure if this is really an improvement or not). Really don't know much about this sort of thing so help on this would be appreciated.

I've attached the dump files and the system health report as per the thread instructions.

There weren't any DMP files in it.

We really need the actual DMP file.

If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Start your own thread in the "Crashes and Debugging" section of the forum and attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/102400-constant-bsods-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

BSOD! Need your Help urgently!
During rating my laptop, Thinkpad T440, a BSOD crash happened. What wrong with my computer?
Sincerely need your help. Please see attachments for detail infomation.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/381459-bsod-just-during-system-rating.html
Relevancy 31.39%

So when I system restore using a restore point I made manually then after it finish I restart BSOD restore Got system when then that's when the BSOD appear I tried using system restore in safe mode but Got BSOD when system restore the restore points are gone and I can't use restore points too Please I need help I follow this gt Blue Screen of Death BSOD Posting Instructions but when I run the SF Diagnostic Tool exe there's no folder appearing in the desktop I'm currently in safe mode and this information all I had Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP C BCP D C BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users userX AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt I'll try using the SF Diagnostic Tool exe but I don't what's the problem there's no folder showing up

A:Got BSOD when system restore

Hi KEI,

Please navigate to:

C:\Windows\Minidump and post up the .dmp files located in that folder.

cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302342-got-bsod-when-system-restore.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Just finished a new system build using components all less than 6 months old. Running OEM Windows7 Home x64. Burned in over three days with Prime95 and then 5 runs of Memtest86 with no issues.

Loaded CS3 Photoshop last night and then turned on unit today. Within 5 min. ,experienced two BSOD's although I don't know if they are related to CS3.

Can someone review my attached BSOD dump & perfmon reports and offer any advise?

Thanks...

A:New system build BSOD

Quote: Originally Posted by bwpotter

Just finished a new system build using components all less than 6 months old. Running OEM Windows7 Home x64. Burned in over three days with Prime95 and then 5 runs of Memtest86 with no issues.

Loaded CS3 Photoshop last night and then turned on unit today. Within 5 min. ,experienced two BSOD's although I don't know if they are related to CS3.

Can someone review my attached BSOD dump & perfmon reports and offer any advise?

Thanks...

Hello ! Welcome to SF !

Seems like the Logs weren't very helpful but few basic things we have to do. Follow this artilce and Run a Hardware Diagnostic (Memory and Hard Drive) follow this link for instructions Hardware Diagnostic !! ? Captain Debugger

Also Enable the Driver Verifier Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers

Hope this helps,
Captain

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/103823-new-system-build-bsod.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hi,

I've had the same issue several times over the last few days. As I open up my laptop's screen, I get the message that the system recovered from an unexpected shutdown. I assume that this is happening when the computer goes to sleep as I shut the screen. The system hasn't crashed while actively using it yet.

I'm uploading the crash log -- let me know if any additional details would help.

Thanks!

A:BSOD as system sleeps

Start by freeing up the start up:
Startup Programs - Change
Your antivirus is the only thing that's really needed there.

Avast! antivirus is often a cause of BSOD's. I would remove it with the Avast! uninstall tool and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make a full scan separately:
avast! Uninstall Utility | Download aswClear for avast! Removal
Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows
Malwarebytes Free

Make scans with the following:

Kaspersky TDSSKiller - TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US

ESET online scanner - Online Virus Scanner Eset

Run a system file check and disk check on your Hard drives:
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Disk Check

Test RAM with memtest86+:
RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Pay close attention to part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors"

Check for an update on your Synaptics Touchpad Driver:
Driver Reference Table - SynTP.sys

Bugcheck

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8006cb3060, fffff80000b9c3d8, fffffa801024f7d0}

Probably caused by : ACPI.sys

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time (usually 10 minutes).
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time
Arg2: fffffa8006cb3060, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80000b9c3d8, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa801024f7d0, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------

DRVPOWERSTATE_SUBCODE: 3

IMAGE_NAME: ACPI.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4ce79294

MODULE_NAME: ACPI

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff88000ed5000 ACPI

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F

TAG_NOT_DEFINED_c000000f: FFFFF80000BA2FB0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_SynTP_IMAGE_ACPI.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_SynTP_IMAGE_ACPI.sys

---------

0: kd> !irp fffffa801024f7d0
Irp is active with 9 stacks 8 is current (= 0xfffffa801024fa98)
No Mdl: No System Buffer: Thread 00000000: Irp stack trace.
cmd flg cl Device File Completion-Context
Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
>[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa800a3d2c70 00000000 00000000-00000000 pending
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SynTP.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SynTP.sys
\Driver\SynTP
Args: 00014400 00000001 00000004 00000002
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-fffffa800cbc07c0

Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297033-bsod-system-sleeps.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Here's what the problem is...
Source
Windows

Summary
Shut down unexpectedly

Date
?05-?Aug-?13 9:27 PM

Status
Not reported

Problem signature

Files that help describe the problem
080513-16411-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
WERInternalMetadata.xml

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 51
BCP1: 00000001
BCP2: 89C1B7D0
BCP3: 011C3000
BCP4: 00000374

A:BSOD and system restarts by itself, please help me

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Also, Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack Center - Microsoft Windows

Scan the system for possible virus infection with the following programs.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/299981-bsod-system-restarts-itself-please-help-me.html
Relevancy 31.39%

I am experiencing BSOD on win 7 pro

sometimes computer just crashes with no BSOD.

this seems to happen a lot when flash is running, and the audio gets stuck and sounds like lawnmower man, sometimes mouse freezes sometimes, computer freezes but mouse still moves, sometimes display driver fails and restarts, and sometimes BSOD.
I usually get this bugcheck The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 (0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff88003967180, 0x0000000000000007). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\072713-16458-01.dmp. Report Id: 072713-16458-01.
I have edited this post.

A:bsod says failure system

Please follow - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297017-bsod-says-failure-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

This is the message of bluescreenview.

Quote:
083010-30014-01.dmp 2010-08-30 pm 7:20:11 0x00000101 00000000`00000019 00000000`00000000 fffff880`009b8180 00000000`00000001 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+70740 NT Kernel & System Microsoft? Windows? Operating System Microsoft Corporation 6.1.7600.16617 (win7_gdr.100618-1621) x64 C:\Windows\minidump\083010-30014-01.dmp 8 15 7600

And the minidump file is attached.

A:BSOD NT Kernel & System

It appears your ATI drivers are the cause. However, let's start with other causes because I am quite interested in this BSOD. I would like to save messing with GFX stuff for last.

Remove Kaspersky with this tool: http://support.kaspersky.com/downloa...vremover10.zip

Replace it with MSE: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials

Remove Acronis TrueImage:
Code:
snapman.sys Fri Oct 06 09:43:53 2006
Here are some tutorials for using Windows backup:

Backup Complete Computer - Create an Image Backup

System Image Recovery

If you get more BSODs, please follow these directions: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

...Summary of the Dumps:
Code:

Debug session time: Tue Aug 31 07:37:12.305 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:08:36.820
BugCheck 119, {1, 2b3f, 2b41, 2b40}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidSchiVerifyDriverReportedFenceId+ad )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x119

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/108156-bsod-nt-kernel-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

I have recently build a desktop system a month ago for my home with windows home bit I work during the day and only get to use it maybe - hours per night Last week while I was watching online videos suddenly the BSOD came on and restarted my computer Yesterday System via Crashes BSOD it did it again while I was playing a game I didn't have time System Crashes via BSOD to catch the exact code for the error on either occasions My wife System Crashes via BSOD said she has experienced this one time as well a few days ago My initial thinkings Software virus i don't have antivirus malware issues - I downloaded scanners and returned no errors Being my OS was just installed a few weeks ago with perhaps a dozen or so programs installed since it is still a pretty new clean OS Hardware - so I started to run RAM checks and they turned out to be ok - Harddrive I really think this might be the reason All parts I bought to build the system were retail new except the HD which was OEM Western Digital Being OEM doesn't really mean it is defective but I am just saying - Motherboard I really hope it is not the motherboard as I have had build systems in the past with faulty motherboard - others graphics card cpu power supply I never had GPU CPU cause any problems with me PSU is known to cause problems for my previous systems Drivers - As I have stated I don't have time to spend on my new system so I never really udpated all the drivers Basically I let windows detect all of the parts and drivers automatically Only exception is my graphics card which I downloaded the driver from Nvidia My question to you all would be that there obviously is a problem with my system Where do I begin to find the culprit whether it be software or hardware I would appreciate any help comments diagnostic tools from you guys Thanks System specs CPU - i Mobo - MSI P GD RAM - gb dimms of gb GSkill PSU - OCZ W GPU - Palit nvidia GTX gb HD - Western Digital Tb SATA Windows Home OEM bit Programs I run the most Starcraft IE for steaming videos torrent sites Vuze for download torrents Windows media player Skype

A:System Crashes via BSOD

Quote: Originally Posted by Penncrow19

I have recently build a desktop system a month ago for my home with windows 7 home 64bit. I work during the day and only get to use it maybe 3-4 hours per night. Last week, while I was watching online videos, suddenly the BSOD came on and restarted my computer. Yesterday, it did it again while I was playing a game. I didn't have time to catch the exact code for the error on either occasions. My wife said she has experienced this one time as well a few days ago.

My initial thinkings:
1) Software, virus (i don't have antivirus), malware issues.
- I downloaded scanners and returned no errors. Being my OS was just installed a few weeks ago with perhaps a dozen or so programs installed since, it is still a pretty new/clean OS.
2) Hardware
- so I started to run RAM checks and they turned out to be ok.
- Harddrive, I really think this might be the reason. All parts I bought to build the system were retail new, except the HD, which was OEM Western Digital. Being OEM doesn't really mean it is defective, but I am just saying.
- Motherboard? I really hope it is not the motherboard, as I have had build systems in the past with faulty motherboard.
- others, graphics card, cpu, power supply? I never had GPU, CPU cause any problems with me. PSU is known to cause problems for my previous systems.
3) Drivers
- As I have stated, I don't have time to spend on my new system, so I never really udpated all the drivers. Basically, I let windows 7 detect all of the parts and drivers automatically. Only exception is my graphics card which I downloaded the driver from Nvidia.

My question to you all would be that there obviously is a problem with my system. Where do I begin to find the culprit, whether it be software or hardware? I would appreciate any help, comments, diagnostic tools from you guys.

Thanks.

System specs,
CPU - i5 760
Mobo - MSI P55 1156, GD65
RAM - 8gb (2dimms of 4gb) GSkill
PSU - OCZ 700W
GPU - Palit, nvidia GTX 460 1gb
HD - Western Digital 1Tb SATA3.0
Windows 7 Home OEM 64bit

Programs I run the most:
Starcraft 2
IE for steaming videos, torrent sites
Vuze for download torrents
Windows media player

we really need the DMP files

If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Start your own thread in the appropriate section of the forum and attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/116436-system-crashes-via-bsod.html
Relevancy 31.39%

I build this new system and it sometimes displays a BSOD. Don't know what to do. It's getting annoying.

x64
full retail version windows 7 ultimate.
My Spec:
CPU : phenom ii x6 1055t
GPU: nvidia 7600 gs
PSU: fatal1ty 550W
MB: 770-G45 MSI
RAM: OCZ 4 GB DDR3-1333
HDD: Western Digital WD15EARS

A:Random BSOD New system

The dmp(s) point to ntkrpamp.exe or ntoskrnl.exe as the probable cause. We know this is not the case, as these are core OS files, and will definitely not cause a BSOD. They are just the default files the debuggers blame when they can't see a better cause. Enable driver verifier using the following procedures ...

- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000096, fffff8000288e973, fffff880024da600, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SwapContext_PatchXSave+70 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800028c5905, fffff880075710a0, 0}

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!AllocQEntry+3e )

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/115858-random-bsod-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hi all,

I've been getting BSODs seemingly randomly the past couple of weeks. I need some help with my dump files to work out what's causing the issue.

Attached is the requested .zip from the SF Diagnostic Tool. My system is currently set up to take kernel memory dumps, the latest of which is ~600MB, so the tool has placed no dump files inside the folder. Presumably you'll be needing the minidump file to work through? It wouldn't take me too long to upload the kernel dump, but there'd be an awful load more information for anyone kind enough to help to sift through.

In the meantime here is the bugcheck info from event viewer:

Code:
EventData

BugcheckCode 74
BugcheckParameter1 0x7796138a
BugcheckParameter2 0x2
BugcheckParameter3 0x0
BugcheckParameter4 0xfffff88006c56b60
SleepInProgress false
PowerButtonTimestamp 0

A:GT zero at system service BSOD

Hi,

Your upload contains no dump files.

Please reconfigure windows to collect the correct info
You want small memory dumps - "MiniDumps"

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/174459-dump-files-configure-windows-create-bsod.html

Post up the resulting logs.

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/305827-gt-zero-system-service-bsod.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Been getting 4 BSOD at least and this is the first system I've been having BSOD's. I'm assuming its a hardware problem, but I'm not an expert so here you go and thank you in advanced:

Current OS: Windows 7 Home Premium x64

A:BSOD on self built system (NEW)

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry you are having problems. Your dumps have two different error codes and both point to hardware as you suspected.

Error code A, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - usual causes are Kernel mode driver, System Service, BIOS, Windows, Virus scanner, Backup tool, compatibility.

Error code 1E, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - usual causes are Device driver, hardware, System service, compatibility, Remote control programs, memory, BIOS.

Code:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c64000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02ea1e50
Debug session time: Tue Sep 28 14:07:41.544 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:29:24.497
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {4, 2, 0, fffff80002ce0285}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+4d )

---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000004, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield :
Arg4: fffff80002ce0285, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002f0c0e0

FAULTING_IP:
nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+4d
fffff800`02ce0285 458b4e04 mov r9d,dword ptr [r14+4]

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA

TRAP_FRAME: fffff880009fd360 -- (.trap 0xfffff880009fd360)
rax=0000000000000200 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffff880009b2180
rdx=0000000000000000 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff80002ce0285 rsp=fffff880009fd4f0 rbp=00000000009b2180
r8=fffff880009fd580 r9=00000000009b2180 r10=fffff80002c64000
r11=fffff880009fd530 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x4d:
fffff800`02ce0285 458b4e04 mov r9d,dword ptr [r14+4] ds:d5b0:00000000`00000004=????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002cd3ca9 to fffff80002cd4740

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`009fd218 fffff800`02cd3ca9 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`009fd220 fffff800`02cd2920 : 00000000`00000004 fffff880`009fd580 00000000`00000004 fffffa80`06d26010 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff880`009fd360 fffff800`02ce0285 : 0000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/114591-bsod-self-built-system-new.html
Relevancy 31.39%

Hello,

I have had my new system for about a week now, so far it's been performing rather decently. I didn't have any crashes up until this particular one, granted I had only been playing League of Legends up until this point. Yesterday I booted up Shogun 2 Total War and I immediately got a distorted screen followed up by a BOSD.

I have attached the dump file. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Really wary of it all due to a new system and I have had my worries about the assembly/testing procedure that was supposedly done on the system.

I have also kept a watch on the temperatures using HWmonitor but I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary there.

Thanks!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392530-bsod-atikmpag-sys-new-system.html
Relevancy 31.39%

I've had Windows installed since October with no problems with crashing or freezing When this started happening my system would lock up constantly and the HD light wouldn't come on I assumed it was either caused by malware or a registry problem so I ran a malware check with F-Secure and cleaned the registry with RegAce No malware was found and RegAce did speed up the system freezes No just - System BSOD and No BSOD - System just freezes reduce the amount of freezing but it didn't eliminate it I then booted into Safe Mode with no problems and ran RegAce again along with Spybot Search amp Destroy and Glary Utilities Again there was a little improvement but still freezing A repair install yielded very little improvement so I did a clean install and the freezing stopped except when I start the Media Center The only time the system freezes now is when I start the Media Center and it always freezes at the same point when I try clicking on quot continue quot to configuring the program When I upgraded from XP to Vista I upgraded my video card as well to a NVIDIA GeForce GS I don't remember who made the No BSOD - System just freezes card which worked fine in Vista In Windows I have had trouble with the window resizing itself when I stream Netflix even after I upgraded to the latest driver but the system never froze before Is it the video card that's causing the problem

A:No BSOD - System just freezes

Go to device manager, from search, update video drivers, make sure that you have the most up to date graphics card. Make sure there are no yellow warning markers to indicated problems with drivers or cards.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/96897-no-bsod-system-just-freezes.html
Relevancy 31.39%

OS: Windows 7 home premium Service pack 1 64 bit operating system.
System: Dell XPS 17 L702X.
BSOD's happened many times in a few days, hope you can figure out what wrong with my laptop.
I attached here the logs/dump files from SF Dianostic Tool, hope there are enough info for you.

Thanks in advance.
Best regard.

A:BSOD - gt zero at system service

STOP 0x0000004A: IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE
Usual causes: Device driver
Security App

Code:
kl1.sys Tue Jun 19 19:27:15 2012 (4FE07E33)
klflt.sys Tue Mar 26 20:44:59 2013 (5151B46B)
klif.sys Tue Mar 26 21:07:33 2013 (5151B9B5)
klim6.sys Thu Aug 2 17:09:23 2012 (501A5FE3)
klkbdflt.sys Mon Sep 3 19:55:35 2012 (5044B6D7)
klmouflt.sys Mon Sep 3 20:21:58 2012 (5044BD06)
kltdi.sys Mon Apr 29 18:07:50 2013 (517E6296)
kneps.sys Tue Mar 5 15:09:23 2013 (5135B643)
Crashes indicate Kaspersky being a possible cause. Remove Kaspersky and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials to see if it provides more stability. Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software

Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes are recommended from a strict BSOD perspective. They do not cause blue screens on the system as other AV products do.

Microsoft Security Essentials for Windows
MalwareBytes Free

Information
Do not start the free trial of MalwareBytes, unselect that option when prompted.

Update and make full scans with both separately.

Start up
Keep less stuff at the start-up. Only anti-virus, this helps avoid driver conflicts and improves time to log in to windows.

Performing a Clean Startup
Startup Programs - Change

System Optimisers
Please remove the following software:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare 6 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare 6 Public
This software is a known cause of BSOD's. The windows 7 operating system does not require these registry cleaning software. They often tune-down rather than tune-up and can wreck the OS beyond repair. Microsoft have improved Windows 7 significantly and it is much better at organising and optimising itself than its predecessors.

If you feel the need to use a registry cleaning or optimisation software, most of us recommend the use of Ccleaner but make sure you back up the registry before making letting ccleaner delete anything.

10 Tips on How to Properly Maintain Your Computer

Daemon Tools/Alcohol %

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although we have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions). Please uninstall the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): DuplexSecure - FAQ

As an alternative many people recommend the use of Total Mounter or Magic ISO

SFC /scannow

1. Click Start
2. In the search box, type Command Prompt
3. In the list that appears, right-click on cmd.exe and choose Run as administrator
4. In the command window that opens, type
Code:
sfc /scannow
5. Hit enter
System File Checker

Disk Check
For errors on your Hard drive(s): Disk Check

Memtest86+
Run Memtest86+ for at least 8-10 passes. It may take up to 20 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.
How to test and diagnose RAM issues with Memtest86+

Note
Pay close attention to part 3 of the tutorial in order to rule the faulty RAM stick out.

Tip
Do this test overnight.

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:
Debug session time: Sat Jul 6 16:17:20.027 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
Built by: 7601.18113.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533
System Uptime: 0 days 8:21:30.902
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSystemServiceExit+245 )
BugCheck 4A, {76e0138a, 2, 0, fffff8800c794b60}
BugCheck Info: IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/296389-bsod-gt-zero-system-service.html