Windows Support Forum

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe , All the Time !! Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+80640

Q: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe , All the Time !! Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+80640

Jan , Crash Address All !! BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+80640 the Time ntoskrnl.exe ------------------------------------------- How to Solve - I've uninstalled my windows and recover my laptop with recovery DVD to it's original factory state original windows - Never installed Norton internet security again I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials now - Updated my Graphic Card Driver Intel Wifi Driver Sound Card Driver And some other drivers It's been two months now with no BSOD Thanks to dear Arc and gregrocker Thank you guys ------------------------------------------- Oct ------------------------------------------- Hi guys It's almost a year that I have problems with BSOD ntoskrnl.exe , All the Time !! Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+80640 BSODs it use to be Atikmdag BSOD but I solve that with updating my Graphic card Driver and Changing Atikmdag sys file in Windows System folder But now it's about months that I get ntoskrnl exe BSODs in lot's of situations Web surfing Windows log on Working with Unity Working with files and Really lot's of Times Even in Safe Mode with Networking I guess it's because of my Network driver because I got BSOD in Safe Mode with Network but I never got a BSOD in normal Safe mode BTW I dunno how to solve it Please Help me these BSODs are sooooooooo annoying Here is my System Specs It's Msi GX CPU Intel R Core TM i CPU M GHz Main MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO LTD MS- Bios BIOS Date Ver Memory GB HDD ST AS ATA Device Sound Card AMD High Definition Audio Device High Definition Audio Device Graphic ATI Mobility Radeon HD Series - GB GDDR OS Microsoft Windows Ultimate -bit Multiprocessor Free Service Pack it's weird that I've finished writing this without a BSOD Here is the Zip file Created with SF Diagnostic Tool

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe , All the Time !! Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+80640

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe , All the Time !! Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+80640

Code:
fffff800`00b9cc48 fffff880`010b75fcUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sptd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sptd.sys
sptd+0x4b5fc
Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Alcohol 120% at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Next uninstall Virtual CloneDrive, as vclone.sys is as fatal as SPTD.sys, too.
After doing these two, report the situation back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/309093-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-all-time-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-80640-a.html
Relevancy 87.42%

Happy New Year Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ae c Caused By Driver BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe+80640 ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp rtm - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe+80640 Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Filename ntoskrnl exe Address In Stack ntoskrnl exe a From Address fffff a b BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe+80640 To Address fffff Size x ea Time Stamp x ce a Time String Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System File Description NT Kernel amp System File Version win sp rtm - Company Microsoft Corporation Full Path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe Bsod happen weekly so i dont know what causing it - drivers are the latest My hunch is that is related with memory --- how much virtual memory can be set to gb Ram

A:BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe+80640

Hello and welcome Ices mate are you sure the RAM is not bad??

As I don't know why or how much virtual RAM to be is I would first test the RAM with this.

MEMTEST

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/105647-ram-test-memtest86.htmlthis one you will need to make a bootable disk set the BIOSto optical (or USB if preferred) boot the machine and let it run for at LEAST 8passes unless the errors come up straight away. Takes fair time to complete andsome leave it running overnight.
But as I said if the errors come fairly quickly the you can stop the test because it will be indicative of a stick or the slot or both going south.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/316763-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-80640-a.html
Relevancy 87.42%

Hi,

I'm getting BSODs... File is attaching below...

ps.. I've ran memtest with no errors (7 passes)

Thank U...

A:BSOD Help... ntoskrnl.exe+80640

Code:
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)

BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80001a0a00, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+36024 )

Code:
Usual causes: Device driver, memory, kernel
Uninstall Daemon Tools Lite:

Code:
c:\program files (x86)\daemon tools lite\
This program is known to cause BSODs with Windows 7.

Update ASUS EAH5450 Series:

Code:
c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmdag.sys, 11/18/2009 11:51 AM)
This is a very old driver, however, you may need to check both the Asus and AMD website for the updated drivers.

Run Drivier Verifier to least 24 hours to test for corrupted drivers, please upload any subsequent crashes which may occur, if a crash happens before this time frame you may stop the test.Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run System File Checker, which will scan for corrupted or missing Windows files and then attempt to fix them if possible:SFC /SCANNOW : Run in Command Prompt at Boot

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/265667-bsod-help-ntoskrnl-exe-80640-a.html
Relevancy 86.49%

I have received countless bsods...I have tried changing the HDD and the ram, and the issue still occurs. All drivers should be up to date, as well as bios.

I have run memtest86 for several passes for each stick of ram, along with both at the same time. I have tried placing them in different slots, to still no avail.

The bsods are extremely random:
-On start up
-On shutdown
-When opening a browser
-When clicking start
-After running (while being used) for hours straight
-After idling for hours straight

I have never had such issues with any machine, and while I have fixed several computers, it's clearly time to ask the professionals. Any help is appreciated!

My only theory left is the bios default settings are OC or under clocking the ram or CPU, but I haven't a clue at this point.

A:Random BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe+80640

The BIOS is up to date.
Version 5001 dated 2010/04/14 is the latest, and it is installed.

But not the drivers. Display and network are failing that is vissible, so checked for these two ......

Code:
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Thu Feb 11 11:17:46 2010 (4B739A02)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Image name: Rt64win7.sys
Timestamp: Fri May 22 20:22:30 2009
Update your ATI/AMD display driver to the latest WHQL.
You can get it from the link in our forum, Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7, or you may go to AMD Graphics Driver and Software and opt for Automatically Detect and Install the appropriate driver for your card.

During installation, you may opt for advanced installation, and install the display driver only, not the Catalyst Control Center.

Update the network driver from Realtek .... get the Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Auto Installation Program dated 2013/11/26.

Are you overclocking? As you are getting BSODs, you should stop overclocking and run all the hardware components like CPU, GPU and RAM to their default settings.

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
Also let us know the wattage of the PSU.

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy. Alternatively, you can publish a Speccy snapshot too: Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs .

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.
If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Let us know the results.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
BugCheck D1, {0, a, 8, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiPageFault+260 )

Followup: MachineOwner
--------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 109, {a3a039d8960b6589, b3b7465ee888355f, fffff80002bdc0d0, 1}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 50, {fffffa830060ebcb, 0, fffff80002ac3fb5, 5}
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiAgeWorkingSet+52b )

------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 50, {fffffa8300649a68, 0, fffff800029df2a7, 5}
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiLogPageAccess+97 )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 19, {22, 40000000000000, 0, 0}

GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002b000e8
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002b00198
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002a6d210
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+72d6 )

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/314584-random-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-80640-a.html
Relevancy 86.49%

Hi,

My ASUS laptop (i5-450M, 4GB, NVIDIA Geforce 310m) has several DSOD (0x00000124) daily
Please help me to determine the cuase of this crash.

Thank you

ssamnang

A:BSOD 0x00000124 cause by ntoskrnl.exe+80640

Code:
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8005153028, ba000000, 400405}

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

Code:
Usual causes: Hardware, Incompatibility, May be driver corruption

Code:
===============================================================================
Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Descriptor @ fffffa8005153138
Section @ fffffa80051532c0
Offset : 664
Length : 264
Flags : 0x00000000
Severity : Fatal

Error : Internal unclassified (Proc 0 Bank 5)
The first parameter or argument has the value of 0x0, which is a Machine Check Exception, which means the CPU has detected a hardware problem and the address points to a processor error because the CPU has found one, so it could be a different form of hardware which is causing the issue.

Update:

Code:
0: kd> lmvm igdkmd64
start end module name
fffff880`04846000 fffff880`05269040 igdkmd64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys
Image path: igdkmd64.sys
Image name: igdkmd64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Oct 13 20:05:43 2011 (4E973687)
CheckSum: 00A2C5BD
ImageSize: 00A23040
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Your Intel graphics card driver seems to be a possible cause, please check for updates from here - Intel? Driver Update Utility

Furthermore, since a Stop 0x124 is a hardware related BSOD, then I would suggest testing the CPU CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest I'm sure the Intel graphics card is either integrated into the CPU or the motherboard.
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
All the hardware seeming to be running stable and tests reporting no errors, could mean a bad motherboard.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Side Notes:

These steps are not strictly related to the BSOD, but are highly recommended steps to improve your system.

Install and perform full scans with:Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download
Microsoft Security Essentials | Protect against viruses, spyware, and other malware

Information
Remember to install the free version of Malwarebytes not the free trail; untick the free trial box during installation. MSE is the most lightweight and compatible with the Windows 7 operating system

You can also view this thread for a complete free and lightweight security protection combination:Good and Free system security combination.
You appear to have only 26 Windows Updates installed, whereas, I have 205 Windows Updates, please install all the Important and Recommended Windows Updates for your system. These will bring many stability and performance improvements to the operating system, but most importantly will also improve the security of your system.Start
Type: Windows Update
Check for Updates/Install Updates
Reboot (if prompted)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294065-bsod-0x00000124-cause-ntoskrnl-exe-80640-a.html
Relevancy 84.63%

Hi, I hope you can help-this is driving me crazy. Before I did a system restore to a known good working restore point [at least one that stayed up and running for over a week 24/7] I was getting a lot of 'not responding' issues and bsods with apparently different causes as per nirsoft's bsod viewer. Since the restore it's crashed and rebooted five times, not including the last one which I induced by going a bit overboard in task manager. Since the restore I have not fiddled with any more updates or bios settings-all are conservative. I've read the posting requirements and attached the zipped file. Searching for a fix has been elusive so I have one question before we start: has anyone ever solved these issues? I suspect the seagate 250gb drive is the cause, but it reliably passes the seatools tests. Thanks for your time
Jeff

A:bsod ie8&aol 9.6 critical object termination f4 ntoskrnl.exe+80640

Hello, drjeffreyo

Please do a malwarebytes: Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware, anti-virus and spyware removal download and hitman pro scan: Home - SurfRight
because it's possible ATWPKT264.SYS is a worm it also can be a good program but to be sure do these scan's

And, sorry ATWPKT264.SYS is a a component of your AOL software but I still recommend a virus scan And remove AOL for now (for testing) if the BSOD Still occurs

Also check your Hard Drive cables, And maybe you have bad ram I recommend to do Memtest86+: http://www.memtest.org/

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/200626-bsod-ie8-aol-9-6-critical-object-termination-f4-ntoskrnl-exe-80640-a.html
Relevancy 82.77%

Hey guys so I've been getting some random BSOD errors every few days or so I usually leave my computer on when I am at work or sleep and either when I come home Random BSOD error ntoskrnl.exe (address driver ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0) or wake up my computer is off So I turn it on and it says that the computer didn't Random BSOD error driver ntoskrnl.exe (address ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0) shut down properly when I start up I downloaded the BlueScreenView and noticed I've had some BSOD three times within days One Random BSOD error driver ntoskrnl.exe (address ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0) was a PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA error which I believe was a RAM problem i bought new RAM and installed it plus OCed it to but I believe it was making my system unstable so I reset the speed to default and haven't gotten that error again but after that I've gotten two IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL errors related to ntoskrnl exe I did some research online and from what I read it could be a number of problems I'm just not sure where to start and could really use some guidance and advice I uploaded my dmp files for anyone who knows how to look at these Thank in advance

A:Random BSOD error driver ntoskrnl.exe (address ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0)

Welcome to 7F. I'll take a look at your dumps and see if I can get you BSOD free.

One

NETGEAR NEUTRAL WIRELESS SOLUTION

Your Netgear Neutral Wireless Solution driver has been flagged. It is quite old a could probably do with updating. Check for updates here
Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800034c88ac}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for scmndisp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for scmndisp.sys
Probably caused by : scmndisp.sys ( scmndisp+16d1 )

---------

1: kd> lmvm scmndisp
start end module name
fffff880`0188b000 fffff880`01895000 scmndisp T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: scmndisp.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\scmndisp.sys
Image name: scmndisp.sys
Timestamp: Fri May 27 11:30:22 2011 (4DDF7D3E)
CheckSum: 00009C0C
ImageSize: 0000A000

Two

HARDWARE DIAGNOSTICS

A few of your dumps (0x50, 0x124) are pointing towards hardware errors. 0x124s are usually always hardware errors but rarely give us an indication of what the problem actually is. In this case we may have struck lucky as this particular one shows up ASUS AI Suite III. The utilities listed below are the ones I'm concerned about.Attachment 353971

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa800752d028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000bf800000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000124, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: AISuite3.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: f

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17029 (debuggers(dbg).140219-1702) amd64fre
We have seen motherboard packaged utilities cause 0x124s in the past and it could be the case here.
Uninstall ASUS AI Suite III and test the system for stability.
Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use
Download and run MemTest86+ to test your RAM. RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Note
Attachment 353972 Run MemTest86+ for at least 8 passes. Ideally set it off before you go to bed and leave it overnight, we're looking for zero errors here. A single error will show something's going bad with your RAM.

Three

NVIDIA GPU

You've also received a 0x116 which is a VIDEO_TDR_ERROR (Timeout Detection & Recovery) which means your GPU driver has crashed and has failed to recover in time. This could be down to the driver, the card itself or possibly the power to the card.
Code:
******************************************************************************... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/365399-random-bsod-error-driver-ntoskrnl-exe-address-ntoskrnl-exe-74ec0.html
Relevancy 82.77%

Hi just recently my computer has been experiencing BSOD every time i log in No new software hardware has been installed recently Just wondering if anybody could help me out thanks Blue screen files Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String BAD POOL HEADER Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter fffff e Parameter fffff e Parameter fffff acbc Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check ntoskrnl.exe+70040 Crash BSOD : Address String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter ed BSOD Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040 Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ac Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft BSOD Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040 Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter dc Parameter Parameter Parameter BSOD Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040 fffff ad Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter ffffffff c Parameter fffff afea Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size

A:BSOD Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040

experiencing BSOD every time i log in"Crash Time : 7/31/2012 10:34:51 PM" -Last BSOD was about 1 week ago, is this correct ? Was that the last time you logged in? Please re-run BSOD check - Please download BlueScreenView (in zip file) to your DesktopExtract (right-click > Extract all) the contents of bluescreenview.zip.Double-click on the Extracted FolderDouble-click on the BlueScreenView.exe file, to run the program. (No installation is required.)When scanning is done (usually complete by the time the interface appears), go ...Edit > Select AllFile > Save Selected Items, and save the report to your Desktop as BSOD.txt.Close the BlueScreenView window... ... ...Open BSOD.txt using Notepad and go ... .... ..Edit > Select AllEdit > Copy, and then paste the entire contents of the text file into your next reply.Thank You -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/464123/bsod-crash-address-ntoskrnlexe70040/
Relevancy 82.77%

hi

can someone please help i keep getting blue error screens different types of errors but all having the same crash address been using bluescreen viewer to see the errors

iv tried as much as i can by updating drivers and checking if windows is up to date

looked on other forums but just want a simple answer to what the problem actually is

iv uploaded the health report and the crash files

thank u

A:BSOD all from same crash address ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40.. please help!!

20 memory dumps over the past 3 days - Wow!

If you are using a USB mouse, it's safe to ignore the error in perfmon /report about a PS2 mouse

Only 63 memory dumps after SP1 - most systems have more than 70. Please check Windows Update for all available updates.

Windows 7 does not like wireless USB devices such as the NETGEAR WNDA3100v2 device installed on your system. Here's my rant about them:

Quote:
I do not recommend using wireless USB devices. Especially in Win7 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 - and using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win7 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

More to follow when the memory dumps are finished running (and I have to feed my dogs now!).....

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/212524-bsod-all-same-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-7cc40-please-help.html
Relevancy 82.77%

Totally fed up with my PC now, been living with blue screens for over a year! Up until today they have pretty much only occurred after several minutes of having booted from an unplugged state, i.e. disconnected from the mains, However today I've rebuilt my system on a Crucial 128GB M4 and have had 3 in fairly quick succession. I don't believe for a moment that the M4 is responsible, as it is the same error code I got before I had it. I was using VMT to check the vid memory when the second occurred and the third happened shortly after closing VMT; is it possibly a bad vid card? At the same time though I can play metro 2033 for ages and it be ok, also burntest runs without issue?

Please help!!

Update: dump files included

A:BSOD; Crash Address: ntoskrnl.exe+71f00

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227517-bsod-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-71f00.html
Relevancy 82.77%

I have some bluescreen issues. Whenever I'm doing something graphically intensive, I get lots of bands of color across the screen for a few seconds. Then I get a BSOD for a second. I used BlueScreenView to pull up three logs. I've attached those for anyone who has some free time to look at them.

I've run memstest for 4 passes and there were no errors. This leads me to believe that my problems stem from either a bad GPU or some kind of driver conflict.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

bluescreen1.txt   2.05KB
  10 downloads

bluescreen2.txt   2.05KB
  3 downloads

bluescreen4.txt   2.06KB
  3 downloads

bluescrren3.txt   2.06KB
  4 downloads

A:BSOD help! crash address - ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0

Since all four of these reports refer to system files, I would be inclined to run 'sfc /scannow' to repair any corrupted files. If you don't know how to do this :

Click on 'Start'; type 'cmd' into the search box (ALL typing without the quotes !); this may bring up a number of things but at the top will be 'cmd.exe'.

RIGHT click on this and choose 'Run as administrator'; then at the cursor type 'sfc /scannow' and press the 'Enter' key to start it running. Note that there is a space between 'sfc' and '/scannow'. Then let it run, it may take a while but let it finish. Then re-boot and try running something graphics intensive and see what happens.

Try the above, and if it works, great.  However your remarks 'graphically intensive' and 'bands of colour' suggest you may have either a graphics card problem or an over heating one. When you post back, if the problem isn't solved please give the make and model of your computer plus details on your graphics card.

Chris Cosgrove

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/543015/bsod-help-crash-address-ntoskrnlexe75bc0/
Relevancy 82.77%

For the past couple weeks I have been getting repeated BSODs. They seemed to be caused by ntoskrnl.exe. They usually occur when I am doing something graphics intensive such as playing a game. I have already ram memtest86 for 4 passes but no errors were found. I went ahead and set up driver verifier. I will attach all dump files and system information. All help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

A:Repeated BSOD's Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe

Forgot to read the Posting instructions. Here are the rest of the files I need to upload.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/repeated-bsods-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-995842.html
Relevancy 82.46%

Hi to make things easier for you dxgmms1.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,Ntfs.sys BSOD Address:ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0; below is the Bug Check String Driver and crash address SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION dxgmms sys ntoskrnl exe bc MEMORY MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc NTFS FILE SYSTEM Ntfs sys ntoskrnl exe bc IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc unrelated how could I make nice table above I have searched the forum Problem BSOD randomly usually graphics related eg flash games in chrome graphics related software Mathematica Problem I use an internet usb G device to connect to internet Every morning the device will not connect to internet and computer will hang on shutting down screen when I BSOD Address:ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0; dxgmms1.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,Ntfs.sys restart I have to manually turn off and back on again I think this may be a dying capacitor on motherboard that needs boot's to get excited Problem Chrome quot aw snap quot happens regularly and is usually flash content related even ad banners seem to cause it from time to time I have reinstalled chrome checked plugins etc etc no luck Internet explorer runs stable but for example in flash games it seems to momentarily freeze and then catch up BSOD Address:ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0; dxgmms1.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,Ntfs.sys with itself again These are moments where I think chrome would have crashed Things I've done SFC scan All's well Memtest I did pass it took an hour everything fine Will put it on over night tonight Checked for latest drivers Also have latest BIOS Checked win update Ran Intel Burn everything ok max stress over Gb RAM run min max temp thank you Noctua NH-C P this is with quiet adaptor too lol Ran malwarebytes found nothing toxic Ran SSDlife Free health SSD seems fine Bought a new motherboard assuming that the current one is going bad I haven't switched over to it yet and thought I should investigate a little further before I do ie bad RAM CPU Power Supply SSD CPU seems fine RAM passed test but will test further My own quot opinion quot until today was that there is a fault on motherboard probably with usb hardware Now I realise that it could be the power supply but I have no way to test this bar buy a new one My analysis bad motherboard or bad PSU Either way not getting away with cheap fix methinks UPDATE I enabled verifier exe using this Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable Windows crashes just before going to desktop I had to boot last known config to get up and running again IE I CAN RELIABLY CREATE BSOD USING VERIFIER EXE WITH GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS So I am going to try focusing on drivers loaded at startup by process of elimination Is there a quick way to find out which one Below is the Check String Driver and crash address for the BSOD's when using verifier exe IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL RNDISMPX SYS RNDISMPX SYS a UPDATE If I choose or more non Microsoft drivers in verifier exe I get BSOD different check strings but always at the same address Also computer seems more unstable since engaging with verifier exe I feel I have given a thorough evaluation based on information in this forum and would appreciate feedback from those with more expertise than I UPDATE Another Memtest gave errors on pass Questions any chance poor power supply can cause this anyone have experience increasing voltage to make this go away would bad RAM explain all my problems ok fine i'll go through RAM and the slots and find the bad one sigh major sigh positively tragic sigh UPDATE Started with slot with stick of RAM Did memtest but had an idea I turned on verifier exe with all rd party drivers selected and my theory was to replicate the BSOD I got earlier at startup Went through each slot each RAM combo's of RAM and then to add insult to injury with all sticks in exactly same as before no BSOD Life is tough So maybe RAM wasn't properly seated all this time or maybe I need to test the RAM proper... Read more

A:BSOD Address:ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0; dxgmms1.sys,ntoskrnl.exe,Ntfs.sys

**************UPDATE 5 ****************

The sequence of events went as follows.
RAM test 1 pass was passed. Verifier.exe caused immediate BSOD on windows start when activated. Trying to hunt down drivers revealed any combo of 3 or more drivers gave BSOD at startup. Randomly decided to recheck RAM. Failed memtest after 27 minutes pass 1. Found one RAM stick that passed after one pass slot0. Got fed up of waiting for other slot's. Devised a plan to use verifier to check the RAM by seeing which combo's of RAM sticks gave BSOD on startup. All combo's passed. And now verifier does not give BSOD on any setting. Began to hate life. Cheered myself up with prospect of sleep. Put all 16 Gb RAM in properly and ran mentest for 18 hours, 6 passes. No error. Still no verifier.exe errors when enabled. Wrote this update.

If RAM failed after 27min one test, and then after swapping around a retest of 18 hours has no error, one would presume the RAM may be ok. Equally, I believe one could say the RAM is suspect. So, if the test is failed it really doesn't tell us anything except there is a problem somewhere. But we know there is a problem since we have BSOD!!! If I hadn't rerun the test I wouldn't question the RAM.

So the question is: how do I categorically ensure that a stick of RAM is good? Is memtest on RAM with an alternative working computer enough?

In summary:

I ran memtest for 18 hours, which was 6 passes. No problems detected. Using verifier.exe with protocols given on this forum I no longer get BSOD.

Currently my hypothesis is that the RAM was never seated correctly, or given that it takes a bit of force to insert correctly into motherboard, the flexing has at least temporarily defused whatever fault was causing my BSOD. Tenuous I know. But I really have no other explanation other than something somewhere on the motherboard or power is failing, or even the RAM.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/351171-bsod-address-ntoskrnl-exe-75bc0-dxgmms1-sys-ntoskrnl-exe-ntfs-sys.html
Relevancy 81.84%

Hi I recently built a new rig for my friend using all brand new components and used ESD precautions throughout After a couple of days he called to say getting Blue Screens of Death He lives a little way away from me so I remoted in and installed Nirsoft Blue Screen View I have both attached and copied and pasted details from the crashes If I need the Mini Solved: Almost Crash : - Address Always BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 Dump files I can get those I ran Memtest for half hour and no errors were detected - any ideas ------------ Dump File - - Solved: BSOD - Almost Always Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff c b Parameter fffff cc fd Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Solved: BSOD - Almost Always Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String NTFS FILE SYSTEM Bug Check Code x Parameter c a Parameter Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver Ntfs sys Caused By Address Ntfs sys d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String NTFS FILE SYSTEM Bug Check Code x Parameter fb Parameter fffff a Parameter fffff e Parameter fffff f Caused By Driver Ntfs sys Caused By Address Ntfs sys a File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String BAD POOL HEADER Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter fffff c d Parameter b Parameter b Caused By Driver win k sys Caused By Address win k sys c File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff d a Parameter fffff ad d c Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String MEMORY MANAGEMENT Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter fffffa fc d Parameter ffff Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff Parameter fffff e Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address nto... Read more

A:Solved: BSOD - Almost Always Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-bsod-almost-always-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-7cc40.1020658/
Relevancy 81.84%

My custom made PC - to BSOD tied crash ntoskrnl.exe random as address All very has been plagued with very random BSODs for over a week now but all crashes logged show the crash address as ntoskrnl exe For nearly all the crashes except this very latest one while I was setting up my account here and files to share with you happened while running a game Firefox window and Chrome window with a streaming TV BSOD very random - All tied to ntoskrnl.exe as crash address channel I recently removed my NVIDIA GTX to upgrade to the GTX yes full driver flush and reinstall and since then and possibly tied to the latest drivers that were updated I've been having issues I suspected it was just a bad card which I got directly from NVIDIA after working with them at PAX East The card BSOD very random - All tied to ntoskrnl.exe as crash address was removed and I purchased a GTX ti to test things but I've crashed twice today already When I ran memtest after the first few crashes my gigs of G-Skill ram passed all tests but the block move test I've read that that may be due to the latest build of memtest so I have not suspected my RAM to be the issue However now that I've pretty much determined it isn't the video card I am completely stumped All drivers have been properly updated bios chipset SATA etc and I was hoping someone could spot what is going on with the files I've uploaded and according to the instructions in your sticky Please advise what other info I can provide I'm new here

A:BSOD very random - All tied to ntoskrnl.exe as crash address

As an aside, when I had my GTX 570, I never had issues and could run the same programs as I have been during this phase of trouble. Also, I have been informed by some co-workers that I have some conflicting issues with the AMD Catalyst Control Center and the fuel service. When I was updating my SATA and chipset drivers, I was led to believe I had to have the CCC to update them but now that's causing rampant errors which are logged in my Event Viewer.

If anyone sees anything beyond that, please do share, I'm still troubleshooting these issues as I type this.
EDIT: AMD CCC, USB filter, and APP SDK have been uninstalled.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/232932-bsod-very-random-all-tied-ntoskrnl-exe-crash-address.html
Relevancy 81.84%

BSOD upon logging in my computer. Works fine in safe mode. Any help much appreciated thanks.

A:BSOD upon login Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+70040

Welcome,
Your description of the problem and your files hint at a driver problem. Lets start with the driver verifier.
Driver Verifier
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Windows 7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/245264-bsod-upon-login-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-70040-a.html
Relevancy 80.91%

Hello, I'm new here and have a major problem,

I've built myself a new computer.

Gigabite F2A88XM-03H Motherboard
AMD A10-7850K APU
Radeon R7 260X Graphics Card
16 GB of ram.
It has been BOSD -ing constantly. Sometimes hourly. It doesn't matter what I'm doing. Video Games, Kerbal Space Program, surfing the web, watching youtube, or just typing in word.

I've tried a full re install of windows. I've tried refreshing windows. I've cleaned the registry, checked the drives for errors. I've run memtest for a full day. I've updated all of my drivers. I can't find or fix the problem.

I have a ton of mini crash dumps. The ones I've looked at say ntoskrnl.exe is the problem.

Can anyone help?

A:BSOD All the Time. Crash Dumps say ntoskrnl.exe

Here are the crash dumps in .txt files.

I think some of them might have occurred during an update. But most were just during regular computer use.

Also, I am not overclocking. My ram is running at the manufacturer's specs. And my CPU isn't overheating.
I've tried everything I can think of and everything I can find online.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
Sorry If I did any of this wrong. This is a little out of my depth when it comes to computers.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47712-bsod-all-time-crash-dumps-say-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 110.94%

Hi there,

Recently I've been getting BSOD while playing WoW. I'm not sure what details to give other than the dump so I'll just tell you about my computer:

Intel i5 4690 3.5-3.9 GHZ
EVGA GTX 970 SSC (super superclocked - the fans are designed not to turn on until card reaches 60c)
16gb Hyper X Fury ram
1tb WD Black HDD
Windows 7 OS

I noticed that I haven't crashed yet while EVGA Precision X is up (it has a custom aggressive fan curve I made). Maybe this has to do with the fact that it replaces fan drivers, or something? I don't know. I'm pretty clueless as to what's going on because all these parts are pretty new and it only recently started, but it's crashed three times today. Here are the dumps.
Any help you guys can give would be greatly greatly appreciated. Thanks a ton!

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe address ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0

Any ideas? It happened again while using EVGA Precision.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-address-ntoskrnl-exe-74ec0.1145229/
Relevancy 110.94%

Hello Recently I got a few bluescreens while playing World of Warcraft which I thought was very weird because all of my hardware is pretty new Here is some info about my computer Intel i - GHZ EVGA GTX SSC super superclocked - the fans are designed not to turn on until card reaches c gb Hyper X Fury ram tb WD Black HDD Windows OS At first I noticed three bluescreens then I used EVGA Precision X with a custom aggressive fan profile and BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0 ntoskrnl.exe address the problem went away temporarily but then the computer crashed later on I'm not sure if that's relevant or not I ran a diagnostic on my harddrive and processor and both were fine The RAM seems more difficult to test because it said something about usb drives so I decied to stray away from that unless it was absolutely necessary and then get help from someone who BSOD ntoskrnl.exe address ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0 knows what they're doing I am going to upload the dump files that were saved by bluescreenview Any help at all would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe address ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0

CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION BSODs (0xf4) are usually related to an issue with the hard drive.

If you have an SSD, make sure that the firmware is upgraded.

If HDD, run SeaTools for DOS, LONG test - Hard Drive (HDD) Diagnostics - Sysnative Forums

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-address-ntoskrnl-exe-74ec0-975273.html
Relevancy 105.35%

I am getting random BSODS througout the day, with a variety of Bugcheck Strings. All occur at the same NTOSKRNL+80640 address.
Could this me a Memory problem ?

A:Multiple Bugchecks at NTOSKRNL+80640

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/287709-multiple-bugchecks-ntoskrnl-80640-a.html
Relevancy 104.06%

I?m running an AMD Phenom II X6 1035T on a Crosshair V motherboard with 2 SSDs, 1 HDD and a few external drives.

Ever since getting the new system together (before I used a different motherboard, PSU and only HDDs) I get daily crashes.

I?ve attached a dump report, a whole bunch of pictures of system specs, and virtually everything I know. There?s also a document that looks at SSD and HDD status ? I?m suspecting it?s my OCZ SSDs that may be acting up?

The crash address is ?ntoskrnl+80640?.

I also get this curious warning from my Crosshair V motherboard software (even though I did not edit the default settings of the motherboard). Please see attached.

Any help would be appreciated.

A:Continuous, daily crashing -- ‘ntoskrnl+80640’

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

Quote:
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/224159-continuous-daily-crashing-ntoskrnl-80640-a.html
Relevancy 99.76%

Hi people you really are my last hope Please read my post carefully My PC completly freeze without any noticable moment and restart When also a sound is played it also get the quot freezed quot sound before my PC restart This behavior started when my PC ntoskrnl.exe the all time crash Since TH, downloaded Windows TH I never had a problem with Windows TH Windows and before I only noticed when always my PC crash also Firefox was running This could be always a unhappy coincidence because Firefox is mostly always running There are only moments without Firefox running when my PC is encoding some of my video stuff with x over night It never crashed these hours could be coincidence too Since TH, ntoskrnl.exe crash all the time There is no noticable structure if I could force quot that crash quot It just happen Maybe times a day maybe after days again I hoped my PC will get over after the update from Firefox to but nope Things I did - the typical stuff like latest driver updates also some older drivers latest Windows updates sfc scannow there is always that annoying bad opencl dll error since TH - I unplugged my soundcard my webcam one of my HDD still got crashes - set UEFI back to default - Memtest with my RAM without an error because of my video encodings it should be cpu stresstest enough I did graphical benchmarks without any crash S M A R T of my drives are fine did the 'Video Memory Stress Test' for a few minutes Nothing helped And I always got a useless bad dump So I gave up This PC was a ASRock Z Extreme Intel Core i k GB DDR MHz RAM Asus ROG Phoebus Enermax Modu W I thought if Windows don't know whats the problem and some other people in forums it have to be the hardware maybe the power suply It's already about years old Now I replaced my Mainboard CPU RAM and power supply So my new PC ASRock Z Extreme GB DDR MHz Intel Core i K bequiet Dark Power Pro W Asus ROG Phoebus EVGA GTX Ti Samsung SSD Pro GB WDC WD FZEX Windows v was installed completly new and clean no upgrade and guess what It's still crashing the same behavior like before All that hardware trouble for nothing Even worse My third SSD drive in PC a Corsair Force Series F was always shown in task manager many times as busy without any reason No writing no reading task just Not always but in that moments completly unusable Also here I replaced SATA cable replaced power cable changed port still busy It only works fine in my SATA USB docking station bus yes it's another new story So now I am here Completly helpless Hoping to get the hint I invested much money in the PC and really don't want pay more money and pation to fix mayybeeee an annyoing crash at least I know my replaced hardware is not the fault Thanks to anyone who read my long message and have a good christmas time ASROCK- zip

A:Since TH, ntoskrnl.exe crash all the time

And it still crash...

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

and crash...

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

and crash.... and crash...

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/34530-since-th-ntoskrnl-exe-crash-all-time.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hi,

I am getting the below error in my win7 lap. I have attached the .dmp files as well. can you help me in identifying what could be the cause for this.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
  BCCode: 50
  BCP1: FFFFF9811A5C26A0
  BCP2: 0000000000000000
  BCP3: FFFFF8800143EE60
  BCP4: 0000000000000005
  OS Version: 6_1_7601
  Service Pack: 1_0
  Product: 256_1
Files that help describe the problem:
  C:\Windows\Minidump\020214-16614-01.dmp
  C:\TEMP\WER-1627511-0.sysdata.xml
Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:BlueScreen in Win7..Crash address: ntoskrnl.exe+75b80

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/522942/bluescreen-in-win7crash-address-ntoskrnlexe75b80/
Relevancy 98.9%

I seem to be getting seemingly random bluescreens mainly during booting or after - minutes It will blue screen about times then work fine for days on end The blue screen bug check strings seem to vary PAGE BSODs of - ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0 Lots address crash FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff dc ea fffff dc ea umbus sys umbus sys e f ntoskrnl exe Lots of BSODs - crash address ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0 b x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff fffff ed ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe b ntoskrnl exe b x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x a iusb xhc sys iusb xhc sys b aae ntoskrnl exe bc x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff c f fffff d ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc ntoskrnl exe bc x SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION x b c fffff c fffff fef fltmgr sys fltmgr sys c ntoskrnl exe bc x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff ec ea fffff ec ea igdkmd sys igdkmd sys f ntoskrnl exe bc x MEMORY MANAGEMENT x a fffff ddcc fffff c ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc ntoskrnl exe bc x SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION x b c fffff e a fffff df f RTKVHD sys RTKVHD sys fde f ntoskrnl exe bc x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff fd f b fffff e f ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc ntoskrnl exe bc x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff ed ea fffff ed ea ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc ntoskrnl exe bc x NTFS FILE SYSTEM x fb fffff a d fffff a fffff dffa Ntfs sys Ntfs sys ntoskrnl exe bc x MEMORY MANAGEMENT x a fffffa bc ffff RTKVHD sys RTKVHD sys ccb d ntoskrnl exe bc x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff a ae ec fffff cac ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc ntoskrnl exe bc x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffffa cb a fffff feb e AgileVpn sys AgileVpn sys e ntoskrnl exe bc x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff b fffff e d usbhub sys usbhub sys da ed ntoskrnl exe bc x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff e fffff ecd d luafv sys luafv sys d ntoskrnl exe bc x KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED x e ffffffff c fffff a d ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc ntoskrnl exe bc x SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION x b c fffff a fffff b d iusb xhc sys iusb xhc sys d ntoskrnl exe bc x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff c dac fffff ead iusb xhc sys iusb xhc sys ntoskrnl exe bc x MEMORY MANAGEMENT x a fffff d e e fffffa f serscan sys serscan sys b e e ntoskrnl exe bc x MEMORY MANAGEMENT x a fffff RTKVHD sys RTKVHD sys b ntoskrnl exe bc x MEMORY MANAGEMENT x a fffffa a bcbc ffff ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc ntoskrnl exe bc x MEMORY MANAGEMENT x a e fffff fltmgr sys fltmgr sys f ntoskrnl exe bc x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff e dc e f fffff b serscan sys serscan sys a b e ntoskrnl exe bc x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff e d d fffff a HDAudBus sys HDAudBus sys fef d ntoskrnl exe bc x MEMORY MANAGEMENT x a fffffa a db ffff HDAudBus sys HDAudBus sys a d b ntoskrnl exe bc x I've tried running a memtest for about cycles and it came back fine I've also ran prime for hours and furmark for hours I've updated the intel graphics card driver to the latest version The bios and other drivers are all the latest available from gigabyte I've also done a sfc scannow which came back fine I also ran chkdsk a few times to clear out any errors caused by the improper shutdowns I'm not really sure whats causing the problem and really appreciate your feedback

A:Lots of BSODs - crash address ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0

Hi Kaxpix.

Yes, you have experienced a real lot of BSODs. Please perform the following, which will help us to go for the further troubleshooting in case.

Make it sure that the Samsung 840 series SSD is running with the up-to date firmware. See here: Samsung SSD (Solid State Drive) 840 series | Samsung SSD Website

ESET is failing there ....

Code:
fffff880`0264a6f8 fffff880`04a8e600Unable to load image epfwwfpr.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for epfwwfpr.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for epfwwfpr.sys
epfwwfpr+0x1f600
Description here: Driver Reference Table - epfwwfpr.sys

Uninstall ESET, at least as a test. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight. If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
Then let us know how it is running. We need to take necessary actions depending on the situation then.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/309718-lots-bsods-crash-address-ntoskrnl-exe-75bc0.html
Relevancy 93.74%

Hi all As you can see from the title I had several BSODs since January when I did the last clean install of Windows There is no some special pattern to it address - BSOD ntoskrnl.exe I remember that the last one happened when BWMeter did not start and I tried to do it manually Following your advice I ran passes of Memtest and it returned no errors BSOD - address ntoskrnl.exe The same thing happened when Driver Verifier ran for about hours I use MSE Windows Firewall is on all updates are in place The system is about old the specs are in the signature and when I think about it now I have had some BSODs since the beginning but I never paid too much attention to it But right now I need the computer for some serious work and I cannot neglect the problem any longer I hope you guys and gals will be kind enough to help me with this if possible before I go to the retailer and claim my rights I do not like them very much because of the paperwork poor customer service etc but sometimes they are the last solution Thank you

A:BSOD - address ntoskrnl.exe

Run an sfc/scannow command in an elevated command prompt. If errors are found, run it twice more with each scan followed by a reboot.
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

ASACPI.sys may be the cause of the problem. The pre-2009 version of the driver is notorious for causing BSOD's. From the below link, click on Utilities and download and install the 'ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Win7 32&64-bit'.
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE

What anti-virus are you using?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/220971-bsod-address-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 93.31%

i keep getting BSOD when playing game new graphics i dont know where to start when its comes to BSOD stuff

110414-10576-01.dmp 11/4/2014 10:48:39 PM 0x00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0af318f8 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+4a63cc NT Kernel & System Microsoft? Windows? Operating System Microsoft Corporation 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255) x64 ntoskrnl.exe+4a63cc C:\Windows\Minidump\110414-10576-01.dmp 6 15 7600 262,144 11/4/2014 10:48:41 PM is some info i dont know what else yall need

A:0x00000124 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+4a63cc BSOD Error runninganygame

Please Help

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/351242-0x00000124-ntoskrnl-exe-ntoskrnl-exe-4a63cc-bsod-error-runninganygame.html
Relevancy 93.31%

BSOD random, probably under heavy load situations. I dont know how to do.

DM log collector file attached

many thanks

A:BSOD random most times ntoskrnl.exe+748c0 and ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0

Hi berdini.

Code:
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GS_FALSE_POSITIVE_MISSING_GSFRAME
Scan the system for possible virus infection with the following programs.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
Let us know the results.

Code:
BugCheck F7, {fffff8800a01ff08, f8800125d135, ffff077ffeda2eca, 0}

Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!_report_gsfailure+26 )

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373211-bsod-random-most-times-ntoskrnl-exe-748c0-ntoskrnl-exe-74ec0.html
Relevancy 93.31%

Got my first blue screen of death tonight had firefox opened one watching youtube video another browsing internet After bsod /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40) caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) BSOD it restarted i login but just black screen with cursor ctrl alt delete worked so i shut my computer down Boot up normally after check my minidump file bsod cause BSOD caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40) by ntoskrnl exe Did little search on google find BSOD caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40) has to do with ram and hard drive Downloaded wd data life guard diagnostic for my mechanic drive which is healthy but my ssd on shows failed end to end error rate value threshold worst is all in SMART statue Im not sure if i can trust this wd diagnostic on my crucial ssd there are alot of unknown in SMART statue too Theres no ssd diagnotic for crucial there is a firmware not sure if it helps So i downloaded and ran crystaldiskinfo on my ssd health statues says good it doesnt say end to end error rate like wd Instead same ID B line says quot unused reserve nand blocks quot instead Is my ssd good i havent ran a test on my ram yet This is almost month old build Asrock x x killer i k gtx w crucial x gb crucial gb ssd wd blue tb Heres info of bsod with bluescreenview Bug Check String- IRQL GT ZERO AT SYSTEM SERVICE Bug Check Code - x a Parameter - dc a Parameter - Parameter - Parameter - fffff b Caused By Driver- ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address- ntoskrnl exe a File Description- NT Kernel amp System

A:BSOD caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40)

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367819-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe-adress-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html
Relevancy 93.31%

I'm getting random Blue Screens and can't figure out why. I'm not running any hardcore programs. I'm mostly just using Microsoft Office and Firefox. The BSOD's seem to happen when I'm in Outlook, Excel or Firefox. Haven't been able to determine exactly which at the time as I'm moving back and forth between them quite often.

I've tried the SFC command and it didn't find anything. I used BlueScreenViewer but not a lot of help. All drivers for sound and video have been updated. I've also updated the firmware to the Crucial M4 SSD version 040H.

Any insight would be great.

Specs:
Laptop - HP EliteBook 8560w
CPU - Intel i7-2670QM
RAM - Hynix/Hyundai 8.0 GB Ram
SSD - M4-CT256M4 SSD
Audio - AMD High Definition Audio
Video - AMD FirePro M5950
OS - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

A:Random BSOD Reporting ntoskrnl.exe+75c40 & ntoskrnl.exe+7efc0

Update the firmware of your Crucial M4-CT256M4SSD2.

And, Uninstall McAfee Using McAfee Removal Tool. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Free up the startup.
Click on the Start button
Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the “Startup” tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus and touchpad driver SynTPEnh.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/281927-random-bsod-reporting-ntoskrnl-exe-75c40-ntoskrnl-exe-7efc0.html
Relevancy 92.88%

I have encountered these crashes after installing Windows -bit system onto my computer First of all I bought crash ntoskrnl.exe BSOD additional GB of Ram to my computer Everything was fine when I was running on -bit BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crash copy of win Then I reinstalled it and crashes started My hardware Windows Home Premium -bit SP Motherboard GA-MA DS rev CPU AMD Athlon X GHz GPU ATI Radeon HD GDDR GB bit RAM Kingston HyperX Blu CL kit x GB DDR - MHz MACRON GB MhZ and GB I don't know the name P Power supply W Now I tried to reboot it but I am not sure If it help Dump files Code Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff Parameter fffff c Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win rtm - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path D Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-crash-661021.html
Relevancy 92.88%

I keep getting BSOD's with Strings like: KERNAL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, REFERENCE_BY_POINTER, BAD_POOL_HEADER, ETC..

I've ran memory test and checked HDD. I'm not seeing any issues there. Can someone please take a look? I would greatly appreciate it.

PS. DM log collector tool hangs on the MSINFO collection. It won't finish. I'll upload what it was successful at grabbing.

A:BSOD Crash ntoskrnl.exe

I'm re-running Memtest86.. figure I'll be asked to anyway so might as well get started.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/55364-bsod-crash-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 92.45%

When I put my pc in sleep mode it often crashes: the screen goes normally in sleep mode, but the pc continues to stay awake for several minutes than BSOD & restart or BSOD & shut off.
Thanks to BlueScreenView I found what is seemingly the guilty process, but I don't know what to do now.
Attachment 315989
Thanks
Also, sorry for my bad english.

A:BSOD when goes sleep, ntoskrnl.exe+e96d2/ntoskrnl.exe+81e7a

Your HUAWEI Mobile Connect driver is causing issues here.

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ew_jubusenum.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ew_jubusenum.sys
Probably caused by : ew_jubusenum.sys
If it's a necessary driver then update it but if not then please completely remove it.
I'm not that familiar with such devices but it should be under Network Adapters, right click on the device and click properties, then click on the driver tab and update.

Code:
fffff880`015e0000 fffff880`015fc000 ew_jubusenum T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: ew_jubusenum.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ew_jubusenum.sys
Image name: ew_jubusenum.sys
Timestamp: Mon Aug 20 01:55:56 2012 (50318B1C)
CheckSum: 0001CF99
ImageSize: 0001C000

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/330151-bsod-when-goes-sleep-ntoskrnl-exe-e96d2-ntoskrnl-exe-81e7a.html
Relevancy 92.02%

A couple of months ago I started getting sporadic system crashes for reasons I didn't understand so I simply reinstalled Windows and that solved my problem for a bit A couple of weeks ago I started having the same problem but I noticed the x E stop code I didn't know better at the time so I just did another quick reinstall and that was fine till a couple of days ago when lo and behold I started getting system crashes again This time there were x E stop codes and xD stop codes with a line identifying sortport - ntoskrnl.exe? (BSOD) crash System sys as the reason for the crash I'd realized that in Normal Mode Windows would crash when I opened Google Chrome or when Gmail Notifier initialized with Chrome as the default browser so after uninstalling those I no longer got the sortport sys system crash The x E system crashes did continue but I do get xD codes still but WhoCrashed is telling me that ntoskrnl exe is System crash (BSOD) - ntoskrnl.exe? the reason for those crashes I doubt it's a hardware problem because reinstalling Windows shouldn't affect the health of my hardware Unless an update released months ago is conflicting with one of my drivers or a piece of my hardware and it just so happens to be installing itself Via Windows Update a short time after Windows has been installed Several other things to take into consideration My HDD is split into partitions the first is for system files and the other is for user files I always log in to my Standard user account and I have to put in a password for any program that tries to alter system files eliminating the need for a running antivirus In Safe Mode the computer doesn't crash at all which further convinces me that it's a software problem because if it was a hardware issue the system would crash all the time In Safe Mode if I started Google Chrome it would crash due to a driver error From my experience it was either storport sys or nvstor sys In Safe Mode if I log in to my Administrator profile the system crashes with either a x E or xD sop code ----- Computer Specs OS Windows Home Premium x CPU Intel Pentium Dual Core E HDD Seagate Barracuda Green GB HDD RAM GB DDR PC - - MHz x GB Kingston x MB Samsung GPU MSI GTX GB GDDR Cyclone Sound Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Motherboard XFX i Motherboard

A:System crash (BSOD) - ntoskrnl.exe?

ntoskrnl.exe failures can point to a list of problems most of them related to corruption of one form or another. I was not aware this problem could even occur with win 7, I have seen it in win xp several times though. a secure file check or disc scan will usually point you to the culprit.

..anyhow I'm blabbering, the first thing I would do in your situation would be to run a registry scan with your preferred registry utility. Next step would be a secure file check, then a disc check.
Finally I would check the ram. Usually bad ram will lead to a variety of error messages though not a consistent one.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/139745-system-crash-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 92.02%

m getting BSOD frequently sometimes more than 4 in one hour ..after doing some research i installed the BLUESCREEN VIEWER where from i got this error type.pls guys help me solve this bug

A:BSOD crash of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe pls help!!!

We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Zip up the copy.

Quote:
* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225517-bsod-crash-system_service_exception-ntoskrnl-exe-pls-help.html
Relevancy 92.02%

Repeated crashes, often whilst Google Chrome being used. Any idea's why? Possibly started after NVIDA Driver update a few months ago but can't be sure. Thanks for any help

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exefollowing hal.dll crash

Code:
BIOS Version 1203 = The latest version available at ASUS
BIOS Starting Address Segment f000
BIOS Release Date 06/25/2008
Hello BlueSprint.

A stop 0x124 is basically a hardware level error, and it is very possible for such an old computer.

If you can frame an idea that the driver update has anything to do with the BSODs, you may plan to roll it back to the earlier version.
Device Manager - Roll Back Driver
You updated the driver on 1st of July, and the BSODs started from 3rd July.

Considering the age of the computer, I want to suggest you the following tests:

Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.

Stress test the CPU.
Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
Also let us know the wattage of the PSU.

Let us know the results.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8007dbd2d8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`031a86f0 fffff800`03115ca9 : fffffa80`07dbd2b0 fffffa80`06a32660 00000000`00000006 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x6c
fffff880`031a8c10 fffff800`02ff6e97 : fffffa80`07dbd2b0 fffff800`030702d8 fffffa80`06a32660 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x49
fffff880`031a8c40 fffff800`02f5e285 : fffff800`030d1b40 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`079b29c0 fffffa80`06a32660 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x57
fffff880`031a8c80 fffff800`02ed4261 : fffff880`01090e00 fffff800`02f5e260 fffffa80`06a32600 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x25
fffff880`031a8cb0 fffff800`03168bae : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06a32660 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`06a20040 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
fffff880`031a8d40 fffff800`02ebb8c6 : fffff880`02f64180 fffffa80`06a32660 fffff880`02f6efc0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`031a8d80 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`031a9000 fffff880`031a3000 fffff880`03d06740 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxStartSystemThread+0x16
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel

IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

---------

1: kd> !errrec fffffa8007dbd2d8
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa8007dbd2d8
Record Id : 01cea1c5bc22a765
Severity : Fatal (1)
Length : 928
Creator : Microsoft
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Timestamp : 8/25/2013 19:... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302466-bsod-ntoskrnl-exefollowing-hal-dll-crash.html
Relevancy 91.59%

I have had a new system built, Had it for almost 2 weeks and been getting the BSOD at least 2x a day. Ihave been browsing the web and had it happen, been playing online games and have it happen. Have even come home after work to find that the computer crashed and had to be restarted because of it. Dont know what to do. Can you help me?
Thank you in advance.

A:BSOD : Caused by address : ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

Hello,

Quote:
Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 Public

This program, Advanced SystemCare, is known to cause problems with windows. It modifies the registry, and could cause even more errors. Please uninstall. Since this comes with an anti-virus, i suggest using Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows in place.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
Daemon Tools are also know to cause problems with windows. Please uninstall also.

Quote:
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

This shows memory corruption, so try running a RAM - Test with Memtest86+ to make sure the RAM isn't bad.

Code:
ctac32k.sys Wed Jul 2 03:38:22 2008 (486B3E7E)
Drivers before 2009 are known to cause problems aswell. Please update: Creative Worldwide Support

After all is done please post back results.

-Justin

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/243938-bsod-caused-address-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 91.16%

Hey Guys,
I have BSOD problem here and it happens all the Time, When Gaming, Watching a video on youtube, Surfing the web, Having a video chat in Skype and Sometimes even when the system is idle.
Here I attached the Zip file generated by the BSOD instructions. Please take a look and Help me
Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD All the Time (ntoskrnl.exe, hal.dll,...)

0xFC and OxD1. Both are driver related issue, apparently. But the dumps are not pointing to any driver precisely.

It would be better if you enable driver verifier. Follow it: Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Please read the entire tutorial very minutely before you enable Driver Verifier.

Let us see the crash dumps with verifier enabled.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/42035-bsod-all-time-ntoskrnl-exe-hal-dll.html
Relevancy 91.16%

hi some seconds ago i got a bsod w bit ultimate i used BlueScreenView exe and i got Quote A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer The problem seems to Bsod me please time first help ntoskrnl.exe be caused Bsod first time ntoskrnl.exe help me please by the following file ntoskrnl exe IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed If this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need If problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press F to select Advanced Startup Options and then select Safe Mode Technical Information STOP x a x x x xfffff c dc f ntoskrnl exe - Address xfffff c c base at xfffff c f DateStamp x d c Quote Filename ntoskrnl exe Address In Stack ntoskrnl exe f c From Address fffff c f To Address fffff f Size x e Time Stamp x d c Time String Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System File Description NT Kernel amp System File Version win sp gdr - Company Microsoft Corporation Full Path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe i have Not installed new hardware or software or drivers uploaded sf diagnostic tool too

A:Bsod first time ntoskrnl.exe help me please

It appears that the cause of your BSOD is ESET epfwwfp.sys - ESET Personal Firewall Driver.

As a test, please remove ESET with Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make full scans separately:Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase

Help protect your PC with Microsoft Security Essentials

Malwarebytes Free Do not start the trial version of MalwareBytes

You may also take a look at:Good & Free System Security CombinationReduce items at start up:Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7

Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Your Antivirus software is basically whats just needed there.

Use the System File Checker tool and Run Disk Check: Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker

Run Disk Check in Windows 7 for Bad Sectors & Errors
Code:
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff80002c8dc2f}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for epfwwfp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for epfwwfp.sys
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17 )

---------

WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002ebc100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002ebc1c0
0000000000000000 Nonpaged pool

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

FAULTING_IP:
nt!KeAcquireInStackQueuedSpinLockAtDpcLevel+4f
fffff800`02c8dc2f 488713 xchg rdx,qword ptr [rbx]

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA

PROCESS_NAME: ekrn.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002c841a9 to fffff80002c84c00

FOLLOWUP_IP:
NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17
fffff880`0194e9a7 488b4310 mov rax,qword ptr [rbx+10h]

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 4

SYMBOL_NAME: NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17

MODULE_NAME: NETIO

IMAGE_NAME: NETIO.SYS

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 5034f6a0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17

BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17

---------

Code:
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`09e39e78 fffff800`02c841a9 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`09e39e80 fffff800`02c82e20 : 00000000`00000010 fffff880`09e3a1b0 fffff880`00000003 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff880`09e39fc0 fffff800`02c8dc2f : 00000000`00000003 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000003 00000000`00000001 : nt!KiPageFault+0x260
fffff880`09e3a150 fffff880`0194e9a7 : 00000000`00000008 fffff880`09e3a430 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0ccd97c8 : nt!KeAcquireInStackQueuedSpinLockAtDpcLevel+0x4f
fffff880`09e3a1a0 fffff880`01ae5d4d : fffffa80`10d76af0 fffffa80`0ebfe010 fffff880`09e3a430 00000000`00000000 : NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+0x17
fffff880`09e3a1f0 fffff880`01aaa8d7 : 00000000`00000004 fffff880`01920030 fffffa80`0ce19060 00000000`00000001 : tcpip!WfpAleCloseRemoteEndpointConnection+0x2d
fffff880`09e3a220 fffff880`01b25b1b : fffffa80`10d76af0 fffffa80`112edc0a 00000000`00000028 fffffa80`10d76af0 : tcpip! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x220a2
fffff880`09e3a370 fffff880`01b25ea2 : 00000000`4f196ada fffffa80`112edb40 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000028 : tcpip!WfpAleHandleSendCompletion+0xeb
fffff880`09e3a490 fffff880`01b30372 : fffffa80`111c9a30 fffffa80`111c9a30 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : tcpip!WfpAlepAuthorizeSendCompletion+0x32
fffff880`09e3a4e0 fffff880`019b3af2 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0180e740 00000000`00000028 : tcpip!WfpAleCompleteOperation+0x162
fffff880`09e3a580 fffff880`01809141 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0180e740 00000000`00000028 : fwpkclnt!FwpsCompleteOperation0+0x1e
fffff880`09e3a5b0 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0180e740 00000000`00000028 00000000`00000001 : epfwwfp+0x9141

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/301848-bsod-first-time-ntoskrnl-exe-help-me-please.html
Relevancy 90.73%

I get the same BSOD every time. Usually, almost exclusively when I shut the laptop and it is supposed to sleep. What happens is, it turns off. I have attached the BSOD file. I am guessing my power supply is running into problems. Tell me I am wrong.... please?

A:BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE crash at ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0

Welcome to SF ahalmay, please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions .
All files are missing (part from three dumps), so I'm not getting the full picture.
Please follow the instructions detailed in the link above.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337625-bsod-driver_power_state_failure-crash-ntoskrnl-exe-75bc0.html
Relevancy 90.73%

Hi there, I have been having a long term issue with BSOD. I initially fixed my first string of BSODs due to my ram sticks being in the wrongs slots. That fixed it for about 3 months. But I just recently bought a new video card. GeForce GTX560ti. My older card being ati radeon 4850. I updated my drivers the other night to a beta driver for the Battlefield 3 beta. That is when I noticed 2 BSODs in 1 day. I'm attaching my mini dump folder in hopes that maybe I can find some technical support as I am not the most knowledgeable on computers. Any help will be grateful.

A:BSOD - 2 different Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 + anthrx.sys+5c8c1

Howdy,

Probably caused by : athrx.sys

Atheros network adapter driver

Try seeing if there are any updates for it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-2-different-address-ntoskrnl-exe-7cc40-anthrx-sys-5c8c1.1021685/
Relevancy 90.73%

Hello and thank you for your help.

I have been receiving a lot of crashes lately. Thought it was the HD so replaced it. Still happening.

I have 3 cards in my system; GTX560ti for graphics, Firewire card for Steinberg MR816csx audio interface, and and UAD-2 processing card for audio plugins.

I thought it was a conflict with my devices and tried to smooth them all out, then I got this last error which is new.

Any ideas?

thanks you in advance!

Kurt

A:BSOD using Cubase 7, Error:APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, Address:ntoskrnl.exe+75

I have a studio using Sonar X2. I used to have a firewire device (Focusrite Saffire Pro 40) but had issues with it and replaced it with a USB connected Roland Octa-Capture (and a backup MAudio Fastrack Ultra 8R).

I didn't look at your zip file, but the APC Index Mismatch is GENERALLY a driver issue. Did it work OK (never crash) and recently start? or has it always had crash problems?

If it is a recent problem, what has been recently updated? Especially hardware drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/295415-bsod-using-cubase-7-error-apc_index_mismatch-address-ntoskrnl-exe-75-a.html
Relevancy 90.73%

I just built this computer a couple months ago and have been having random bluescreens Sometimes it's when I'm just browsing the internet the usb bus will stop responding for a couple seconds then the computer will freeze After about minutes sleep, from Address:ntoskrnl.exe Restoring +e58c2 BSOD it will return a blue screen The other more repeatable case is when I restore from sleep about of the time it will bluescreen This seems to be after it has had a chance to sit for a BSOD Restoring from sleep, Address:ntoskrnl.exe +e58c2 couple hours If I try to brute force a bunch of sleep restores it doesn't do it I have ran mem test chk disk uninstall patch kb per this post turned on driver verifier per this post When I turned that on it seemed to freeze more often but did not bluescreen no matter how long I waited I've updated my bios my video card drivers my usb drivers all to no avail I've searched the forums diligently here and haven't been BSOD Restoring from sleep, Address:ntoskrnl.exe +e58c2 able to find much conclusive about this error beyond it could be a hardware error and some people resolve BSOD Restoring from sleep, Address:ntoskrnl.exe +e58c2 it by reformatting I have reformatted albeit I installed the same drivers and the problem persists I have attached of my dumps you'll notice that of them have other errors hidusb sys and mrxsmb sys I am assuming these are coincidental as the ntoskrnl exe is common among all of them I would very much appreciate it if someone would take a moment to examine these and shed some light onto my issue While I've mentioned my troubleshooting steps above I am more than willing to repeat any of these steps in an effort to debug this issue Thank you Dave

A:BSOD Restoring from sleep, Address:ntoskrnl.exe +e58c2

Hello davet111.

The BSOD is caused by the Logitech USB Video Class Driver (WebCam).

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800d4664a0, fffff80000b9c3d8, fffffa80159569b0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvuvc64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvuvc64.sys
Probably caused by : lvuvc64.sys

---------

Code:
Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
[ 16, 0] 0 0 fffffa800d4664a0 00000000 fffff88006285fd4-fffffa800cfa9580
\Driver\usbccgp ks!CKsDevice::CompleteDevicePowerIrp
Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000002
>[ 16, 2] 0 1 fffffa80120ca990 00000000 00000000-00000000 pending
\Driver\LVUVC64
Args: 00041100 00000001 00000001 00000002
[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa801420d060 00000000 00000000-00000000 pending
\Driver\ksthunk
Args: 00041100 00000001 00000001 00000002
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-fffffa80152c9930

Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
The driver seems to be a bit old.

Code:
fffff880`0ee19000 fffff880`0f2a2300 lvuvc64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: lvuvc64.sys
Image path: lvuvc64.sys
Image name: lvuvc64.sys
Timestamp: Sat Sep 22 00:33:12 2012 (505CB9F0)
CheckSum: 0048F35A
ImageSize: 00489300
Try to search for updates from Logitech Support - Downloads, Manuals, FAQs & More . If no updates are found, disable the device. Enable it when it needs.

And, Disable USB Selective Suspend too.
USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/298027-bsod-restoring-sleep-address-ntoskrnl-exe-e58c2.html
Relevancy 90.73%

I keep getting a BSOD (Critical_Object_Termination) but have no idea what is causing the issue. I tried in vain to debug my own minidump files but ended up getting nowhere.

So far i have run MemTest over the weekend with 107 passes. I also ran Prime95 64-bit for 4 hours on each of the FFT tests without error.

I have enabled driver verifier (following the guide on this site) and this has not caused anynew BSOD's.

I also get a random BSOD on startup but it has happened so infrequently i have been unable to boot with disable automatic restart on system failure enabled to capture the stop code.

I really could do with some expert advice please.

This is my first post so i apologise if i have missed something important but i have tried to read as much info as possible before posting.

A:BSOD Ntoskrnl.exe+7efc0 and Ntoskrnl.exe+75c40

Unusual one you got there think it may be a windows problem please run sf tool and upload all files not just dumps and try running an sfc scan
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker option 2

Check system temperatures also

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/281212-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-7efc0-ntoskrnl-exe-75c40.html
Relevancy 90.73%

Hi, I've been having this BSOD appear very randomly.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a
(all reports in .rar file)

Sometimes within 1 hour, other times as long as 24hrs+. I've got my BIOS/Drivers up to date for my CPU, Graphics Card, and Motherboard. I've rigorously tested my memory and have never had any issues arise.

It has occurred during
3d gaming,
when the system has been idle,
also when browsing with firefox or ie.

Any help at all would be appreciated, I've struggled with this BSOD for years I would love to finally find whats causing it.

Thank you.

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+26ee0 ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40

Quote: Originally Posted by postal

Hi, I've been having this BSOD appear very randomly.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a
(all reports in .rar file)

Sometimes within 1 hour, other times as long as 24hrs+. I've got my BIOS/Drivers up to date for my CPU, Graphics Card, and Motherboard. I've rigorously tested my memory and have never had any issues arise.

It has occurred during
3d gaming,
when the system has been idle,
also when browsing with firefox or ie.

Any help at all would be appreciated, I've struggled with this BSOD for years I would love to finally find whats causing it.

Thank you.

First lets start with asacpi.sys yours dated 2005
1-ASACPI.SYS

The pre 2009 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause.

Please visit this link: ASUS teK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE

Scroll down to the Utilities category, then scroll down to the "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7 32&64-bit" (it's about the 12th item down).
Download and install it.
Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers to check and make sure that the ASACPI.SYS file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (NOT 2005).

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/194256-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-26ee0-ntoskrnl-exe-7cc40.html
Relevancy 90.73%

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing these BSOD errors? It started with the +74200 error about a month ago (enduser is just now informing IT) and now it is the +73c40. I've already done several Memory tests to no avail. I'm about to just
reimage but don't want to if it's just a driver issue. 

Thanks
TravisD

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/afea0b11-7904-4025-8dd6-c76d6cfa02d8/ntoskrnlexe74200-amp-ntoskrnlexe73c40-bsod?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 90.73%

i am having this problem after i change my video cards i upgraded a 460 SLI to a 680
i have run 3dmark11 to try to replicate the bsod or something and nothing happends
i clean my hardware and change the thermal compound then i played some bf3 and paff the same bsod =(

pd: sorry for my english
i forgot to say that i have the last beta drivers from nvidia because with the WHQL i was having problems in gw2
Attachment 231326

A:BSOD playing bf3, hal.dll hal.dll+12a3b , ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+18

Welcome

For the bug check you're getting go through:
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Also get a latest version of your BIOS.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Yusra\Downloads\Fayer\SF_11-09-2012\091112-23509-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17835.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03667000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`038ab670
Debug session time: Wed Sep 12 06:29:05.072 2012 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 7:04:57.025
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80086cf028, ba000000, 400405}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : hardware

---------

5: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa80086cf028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000ba000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000400405, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: System

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`030acb58 fffff800`03630a3b : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`086cf028 00000000`ba000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`030acb60 fffff800`037f3b03 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`0860b890 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0860b8e0 : hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1e3
fffff880`030acba0 fffff800`03630700 : 00000000`00000728 fffffa80`0860b890 fffff880`030acf30 fffff880`030acf00 : nt!WheaReportHwError+0x263
fffff880`030acc00 fffff800`03630052 : fffffa80`0860b890 fffff880`030acf30 fffffa80`0860b890 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMcaReportError+0x4c
fffff880`030acd50 fffff800`0362ff0d : 00000000`00000008 00000000`00000001 fffff880`030acfb0 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandler+0x9e
fffff880`030acd90 fffff800`03623e88 : 0000003b`5e9a7a72 fffffa80`0ae15ac8 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous+0x55
fffff880`030acdc0 fffff800`036e4aac : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalHandleMcheck+0x40
fffff880`030acdf0 fffff800`036e4913 : 00000000`00000000 00000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/252352-bsod-playing-bf3-hal-dll-hal-dll-12a3b-ntoskrnl-exe-ntoskrnl-exe-18-a.html
Relevancy 90.3%

I have been trying to do a restore on a hard drive that's supposed to take a few days, but every time I try, I get a blue screen. This has been very painful to restart the restore process after 24 or 36 hours or so. I have been using blue screen viewer, but I cannot decipher the information I need. Most of my drivers should be up to date. I checked with driver agent and only one seems old (Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller). I don't think this would be causing the BSOD's. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Specs,
Windows 7 Pro x64
Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H
AMD Phenom II X2 550 Black Edition Callisto 3.1GHz

A:BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe and few others that vary each time

sorry read the post instructions after posting....

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/190751-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-few-others-vary-each-time.html
Relevancy 90.3%

For two BSOD every ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 time weeks I am getting or times a day the same BSOD with ntoskrnl exe cc with my Dell z Mostly it happens when I am not working on the computer But also it happens during my work BSOD every time ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 but I did not notice a real pattern My computer is a Dell z of months old bits My Windows Home Premium was installed by Dell And I have updated it normally Service Pack I also use System Mechanic The only strange thing I notice already for a long time before the BSOD happened the first time that the computer does not go to sleep when it is not on battery but stays alive including the screen the whole night Or when it is on battery the next morning there is no energy any more But I don't know if there is any connection Of course I changed the settings many times but no effect Attached the files the way it was asked I really hope someone can give me a direction the find the solution Thank you in advance from Amsterdam Holland Topdognl

A:BSOD every time ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40

These were Related to NETwNs64.sys Wireless WiFi Link Driver from Intel Corporation. I would re-install the newest version available.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/210952-bsod-every-time-ntoskrnl-exe-7cc40.html
Relevancy 89.87%

This computer is brand new and just over a week old, and when playing a game, upon either tabbing out, or back into the game after having been tabbed out, I sometimes get BSOD. For example, I was playing Metro 2033, then I tabbed out and open Chrome to look up something, then when I tabbed back into the game, I was greeted with a BSOD. Using BluescreenViewer to see the minidump files, the issues seem to be caused by win32k.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. Just wanna figure out why this is happening and I'm worried if it's my hardware. To my knowledge all drivers are properly updated.

A:BSOD, win32k.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, tabbing in and out of games crash

AppleCharger.sys Tue Feb 19 10:17:09 2013 (5122FCC5)
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge driver. See here for details - GIGABYTE ON/OFF Charge [br] May cause BSOD on Win7/8 systems - (uninstall to test)
Driver Reference Table - AppleCharger.sys

Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling which allows leftover registry removal:Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Replace Avast! with Microsoft Security Essentials.

Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other security software:

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Malwarebytes - Free

Good and Free system security combination.

Reduce items at start-up: Startup Programs - Change

Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Scan with Kaspersky TDSSKiller:Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller

ESET online scanner: Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET

Run a System file check (SFC): SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Post screenshot(s) of your Hard Drive(s) using Crystal Disk Info Software: CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World

Run a Hard Drive test: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/313457-seatools-dos-windows-how-use.html

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Install all updates including Service Pack One: Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Keep us posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/321925-bsod-win32k-sys-ntoskrnl-exe-tabbing-out-games-crash.html
Relevancy 89.87%

HI
The computer started crashing while watching video, sometime it will just freeze and I have to hit the reset button and other times I get the BSOD
Now i get the BSOD randomly
I did a clean re-install of windows 7 with no luck.
what can i try next
Thanks

Win 7 64 bit
Intel I5 [email protected]
4 x 2gb ram
gigabyte mb
nvidia geforce gts 250 video

A:Crash when watching video, now random BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe

Welcome aboard.

Your crash dumps are not showing any finite probable cause. In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255328-crash-when-watching-video-now-random-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 89.87%

I keep getting a random BSOD, I get it a lot in Lightroom 3 but have gotten the same error doing nothing.

*** STOP: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xfffffa80053d5028, 0x00000000b2000040,
0x0000000000000800)
*** hal.dll - Address 0xfffff80002c15a3b base at 0xfffff80002c03000 DateStamp
0x4ce7c669

Minidump is attached

A:BSOD random error 0x00000124, hal.dll at address ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40

Windows 7
4 GB ram
Intel Q9450
Gigabit MB
Raptor HD

Full data is now attached

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/201400-bsod-random-error-0x00000124-hal-dll-address-ntoskrnl-exe-7cc40.html
Relevancy 89.87%

Generous experts,

I am getting somewhat random, though more often on "wake-up" BSOD. It seems that it may be related to the cpu, as the event view states:
A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error
Processor ID: 2

The details view of this entry contains further information.I am moderately tech savvy, but this is beyond my skill level. I have searched this forum and web for a solution, and did not find any that were quite close enough - at least by my viewing.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated

Thank you!

A:BSOD on wake-up error 0x00000124, driver hal.dll, address ntoskrnl.exe

Code:
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80078c6028, bf800000, 124}
You are having 0x124 bugchecks which indicate a fatal hardware error has occurred.

Code:
2: kd> !errrec fffffa80078c6028
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa80078c6028
Record Id : 01cf84f0d193612a
Severity : Fatal (1)
Length : 928
Creator : Microsoft
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Timestamp : 6/10/2014 21:15:27 (UTC)

Section 0 : Processor Generic
Descriptor @ fffffa80078c60a8
Section @ fffffa80078c6180
Offset : 344
Length : 192
Flags : 0x00000001 Primary

Proc. Type : x86/x64
Instr. Set : x64
Error Type : Cache error
Operation : Generic
Flags : 0x00
Level : 0
CPU Version : 0x00000000000306c3
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000002

Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific
Descriptor @ fffffa80078c60f0
Section @ fffffa80078c6240
Offset : 536
Length : 128

Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000002
CPU Id : c3 06 03 00 00 08 10 02 - bf fb da 7f ff fb eb bf
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Proc. Info 0 @ fffffa80078c6240

Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA
Descriptor @ fffffa80078c6138
Section @ fffffa80078c62c0
Offset : 664
Length : 264

Error : DCACHEL0_WR_ERR (Proc 2 Bank 1)
Address : 0x000000021b887200
Misc. : 0x0000000000000086
The Machine Check Exception indicates that the CPU has found a fault with the a piece of hardware and has bugchecked. We cannot really identify the cause without proper troubleshooting stress tests.

The 2nd parameter is the address that contains the WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture) record.
Its a Level 0 cache write error.

There's only so much we can do until it comes down to a faulty processor, lets begin.

Stress test your CPU with Prime95

I recommend running Prime95 for around 2 hours

Warning

As with most stress tests your component's temperature will rapidly increase.
It is advised that you download a temperature monitoring program like HWmonitor
Keep an eye on your temperatures and stop the tests if it starts to overheat

Stress test your graphics card with Furmark

I recommend running it for around 30 minutes

Warning

Furmark will increase the temperature of your GPU rapidly so keep and eye on your temperatures

Memtest86 will test your RAM

Information

Run Memtest86 for at least 8 passes so we get enough information to confirm that your RAM isn't failing

Run a Disk Check to scan for errors

Note

Afterwards go into an Elevated Command Prompt (Run as administrator) and type in sfc /scannow
If it finds errors reboot and run the scan two more times

Run SeaTools to see if your HDD or SSD is failing

Try removing the CMOS battery then putting it back in to clear the BIOS of any improper settings.
Make sure you keep an eye on the temperatures.

Remove these programs...

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\AI Suite 3 Public:Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\AI... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334345-bsod-wake-up-error-0x00000124-driver-hal-dll-address-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 89.87%

For the past 3 weeks, I have been receiving blue screens serval times.

Each time, the caused of the error reports has been "Wdf01000.sys" and address at ntoskrnl.exe+74a90.

I've attached 3 dmp files to this post.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

A:BSOD , error 0x1000007e, caused by Wdf01000.sys, address ntoskrnl.exe

Hello and welcome to Sevenforums.

For whatever reason I wasn't able to open your dumps. This can be caused by the BSOD, not obtaining the rest of the files and information needed to complete the dump.
Just to be sure, see if your minidump configuration is intact with the one below.

Quote:

* Press Start, in the Search Box type: "sysdm.cpl" (without the quotes), press Enter.
* Select the Advanced tab, click on Startup and Recovery Settings.
* Under the Write Debugging Information headline select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box.
* OK till you're out of the dialogue.

Also please provide a full report of your crash. Different files are missing from your zip file. This includes a nfo, driver lists, system report etc. To get these files, use our thread below.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/246228-bsod-error-0x1000007e-caused-wdf01000-sys-address-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 89.44%

BSODs occur randomly but most often when the computer is first started cold in the morning It generally happens up to half check time BSOD every with strings different bug ntoskrnl.exe a dozen times in a row and usually within seconds of reaching the desktop other times windows does not make it to the desktop at all This HAS occurred in safe-mode with networking turned on as well The bug check codes and strings are all over the place I'm getting a mix of everything BlueScreenView is showing ntoskrnl exe in red for every crash even if it was not listed as the cause After troubleshooting for a while in safe mode I will randomly get a stable boot and the computer will run all day long hours playing games and running Microsoft Office BSOD ntoskrnl.exe with different bug check strings every time with no issue Temperatures seem very low I have some pretty beastly cooling for my setup and crashes aren't occurring more often under load or more often as the computer runs for a longer period of time Ambient temperatures are - F I ran memtest v for hours with no errors I rolled my graphics card driver back to the previous version I was using before the crashed started no dice I have run Malware Bytes AVG Free and Kaspersky TDSSKiller scans nothing found I'm sure not all of my drivers are up to date but I wouldn't even know where to start because there are so many Thank you BSOD ntoskrnl.exe with different bug check strings every time for the help in advance I appreciate it

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/386703-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-different-bug-check-strings-every-time.html
Relevancy 89.44%

I used the recommended software from this forum to gather all of the logs and post it.

I have tried using Heaven DX11 to stress test the video card and ran it for..45minutes+ allowing the GPU to get to a heat of 80C and no BSOD.

It has BSODed when playing Dota 2, or Borderlands 2. (I don't play many games)

It BSODed once when I finished playing a game and chrome opened 32 tabs on accident, but this is a beast of a machine it should be able to handle it.

A:BSOD any game for a period of time (hal.dll & ntoskrnl.exe).

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8007290028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000be200000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 000000000005110a, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0317cb58 fffff800`03208a3b : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`07290028 00000000`be200000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0317cb60 fffff800`02d9ab13 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`06f2fa50 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06f2faa0 : hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1e3
fffff880`0317cba0 fffff800`03208700 : 00000000`00000728 fffffa80`06f2fa50 fffff880`0317cf30 fffff880`0317cf00 : nt!WheaReportHwError+0x263
fffff880`0317cc00 fffff800`03208052 : fffffa80`06f2fa50 fffff880`0317cf30 fffffa80`06f2fa50 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMcaReportError+0x4c
fffff880`0317cd50 fffff800`03207f0d : 00000000`00000008 00000000`00000001 fffff880`0317cfb0 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandler+0x9e
fffff880`0317cd90 fffff800`031fbe88 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`081ece58 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous+0x55
fffff880`0317cdc0 fffff800`02c8b8ac : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalHandleMcheck+0x40
fffff880`0317cdf0 fffff800`02c8b713 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxMcheckAbort+0x6c
fffff880`0317cf30 00000000`5d5dc7f4 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiMcheckAbort+0x153
00000000`0024f2cc 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x5d5dc7f4

MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel

IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

---------
In the device manager make sure all device have their latest drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/269183-bsod-any-game-period-time-hal-dll-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 89.44%

Hi, could somebody please take a look at the zip file i'm attaching here and tell me what to do to fix my computer? I have uninstalled a number of drivers that may cause the crash, but my computer is still laggy and has another potential crash soon.

Thank you very much!

A:Multiple BSOD at a time, ntoskrnl.exe+75c00

The BSOD is caused by Hotspot Shield.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {fffff98014d42ed0, 2, 0, fffff88006e01e91}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hssdrv6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hssdrv6.sys
Probably caused by : hssdrv6.sys ( hssdrv6+1e91 )

---------
I would suggest you to uninstall it. VPN is troublesome sometimes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/292444-multiple-bsod-time-ntoskrnl-exe-75c00.html
Relevancy 89.44%

Hello again.

I posted a while ago. Didn't get much help then, but I managed to stop the BSODs for a bit after taking out 1 clip of RAM.

Computer keeps on crashing on random moments, browsing web, watching youtube, playing games. It seems to be similar error all the time.

I'm running windows 7 x64, fully updated.

Maybe someone can help me please ?

A:BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe+75c10, random time

Please post this report before we begin: Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/291923-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-75c10-random-time.html
Relevancy 89.44%

I've looked through a few different post on here with ntoskrnl.exe+72a40 and none of them helped me with my issue. I have attached the zip file made for the dmp files.

This is an issue I've been trying to work on for weeks now, and have been having no luck fixing it. I've finally broken down and decided to ask for help. I know that one of the BSOD was from Kaspersky being outdated and causing issues. I've just recently fixed that issue. Now the issue is from the ntoskrnl.exe. After using the program on here to make the zip, I tried to view it, but wasn't sure how, so if someone could review my dmp files and help me out, I'd be most thankful.

A:BSOD a random time (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40)

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800d175060, fffff80000b9a3d8, fffffa80168fb5d0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
Probably caused by : athrx.sys

Code:
BugCheck D1, {fffffa80165d6000, 2, 0, fffff880053deab4}

Unable to load image klim6.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klim6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klim6.sys
Unable to load image kneps.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for kneps.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for kneps.sys
Probably caused by : klim6.sys ( klim6+3ab4 )
Remove Kaspersky and install Microsoft Security Essentials(MSE) for testing purposes.
Update your Atheros network adapter driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/377816-bsod-random-time-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Hey Everyone This is a new system build and it was working fine until a week after I had built it The first blue screen I got was when I was uploading a video to youtube and now I seem to get them randomly fairly often apart from when I m playing games which is odd just browsing the internet etc So far I ve done tests on my hard drives to see if they re healthy and they have passed HD Tune however I seem to always get blue screens when I try and upload a video to youtube from either of the hard drives I ve tried them plugged in one at a time but it doesn t blue screen when I upload from the SSD on its own this could just be a coincidence though as it blue screened with just the SSD in when I left the computer idle overnight I ve run memtest on my ram which didn t come up with any errors and I ve re-seated it just to check if it was okay I ll upload a dumps New ntoskrnl.exe? crash Computer BSOD Build Multiple zip of my Minidump now using BlueScreenView seems to point towards ntoskrnl exe but this is my first time using BlueScreenView so I m not sure if that s common or w e Another thing to add is that I seem to get program instability e g steam closing when it feels like it and chrome crashing for no reason however playing the mmo neverwinter seemed to work fine located on a different drive to the OS SDD Win Ultimate x I - BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps K MSI z -g Crucial x GB mhz Ballistix RAM Samsung Pro SSD x Seagate rpm tb HDD s Asus Xonar d x Soundcard Corsair CX W MSI Geforce GTX Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps

There seems to be a problem with your Windows activation. Please post this report: Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303353-bsod-new-computer-build-ntoskrnl-exe-multiple-crash-dumps.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Hi This problem started in Flight Simulator but now its random I have run memtest twice for four hours caused 0x00000124, address by random, BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+4adb3c error each all is fine I have a Western Digital HD and ran their diagnostic tool for it from their site I have reset the RAM after cleaning it also I dust out the machine regularly I checked the voltage in the BIOS and the and all fall in range BUT I also have CPUID HWMonitor and that shows different voltage readings way below what they should be ex V - V WAY off I don't know BSOD random, error 0x00000124, caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4adb3c if that is correct or the reading in the BIOS itself The last reboot was when I was in Flight Simulator I ran it BSOD random, error 0x00000124, caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4adb3c in window mode with GPUID running so I could monitor the temperature When it rebooted the last temp I saw was C which is hardly overheating I believe All of the last or so reboots show quot caused by address ntoskrnl exe adb c quot I'm leaning towards the power supply but the different readings are confusing Thanks in advance Dutch

A:BSOD random, error 0x00000124, caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4adb3c

Sorry, forgot to attach the dm log collector info. Here it is.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335087-bsod-random-error-0x00000124-caused-address-ntoskrnl-exe-4adb3c.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Hi This problem started in Flight Simulator but now its random I have run memtest twice for four hours each all is fine I have a Western Digital HD and ran their diagnostic tool for it from their site I have reset the RAM after cleaning it also I dust out the machine regularly I checked the voltage in the BIOS and the and all fall in range BUT I also have CPUID HWMonitor and that shows different voltage readings way below what ntoskrnl.exe+4adb3c by address BSOD error 0x00000124, random, caused they should be ex V - V WAY off I don't know if that is correct or the reading in the BIOS itself The last reboot was when I was in Flight Simulator I ran it in window mode with BSOD random, error 0x00000124, caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4adb3c GPUID running so I could monitor the temperature When it rebooted the last temp I saw was C which is hardly overheating BSOD random, error 0x00000124, caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4adb3c I believe All of the last or so reboots show caused by BSOD random, error 0x00000124, caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4adb3c address ntoskrnl exe adb c I'm leaning towards the power supply but the different readings are confusing so I'm asking for advice Thanks in advance Dutch

A:BSOD random, error 0x00000124, caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4adb3c

I have a DM Log Collector dump file, which I tried to upload with this, but it was too big.  I could post anything from it if needed.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/538177/bsod-random-error-0x00000124-caused-by-address-ntoskrnlexe4adb3c/
Relevancy 89.01%

hello Did my first build Moved over the ssd and hdd's to new build all seemed well and good as I install all drivers from gigabyte disk pc seem to 0x00000124. Address playing ntoskrnl.exe+7f140 BSOD Error Company. Bad run BSOD playing Bad Company. Error 0x00000124. Address ntoskrnl.exe+7f140 fine until I play an online game I like battlefield bad company played it a TON on old rig and never ever had a BSOD no after about to minutes of play its happened every single time I try to play not sure what all more info you need but I will provide any info I can just ask I run win ultimate and ubuntu WUBI install I made a backup with acronis true image w plus pack via a boot cd with plus pack placed that backup onto a brand new ssd I bought a second ocz vertex thinking of doing a raid setup but decide against it do to loss of TRIM and it was odd as one os either ubuntu or win would boot and work with networking but not both the two ssd's are the same so i simply unplug the new one and plugged in the old one into the new build and every thing both os with networking work fine UNTILL I try to play bc I have added a second gtx in SLI using the way SLI connnector as the spacing of the x slots on the mobo I greatly appreciate your help with this issue not sure if I can replace the ntoskrnl exe or whatever else it may be I have read the guide to posting here and believe I have followed it if I did something wrong please bear with me and I will do it properly again I greatly appreciate your helping me correct my issues thanks and good day

A:BSOD playing Bad Company. Error 0x00000124. Address ntoskrnl.exe+7f140

Welcome to SF

WOW, 32 GB of ram is allot what are you going to do with all that?
Anyway, your dumps point toward defective/corrupted memory.

No need to test with memtest86+ right away, I would suggest you to manually
test each stick on different slots of your computer to identify the bad one.

For more information on your bug check go through the guide below:
→ Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255737-bsod-playing-bad-company-error-0x00000124-address-ntoskrnl-exe-7f140.html
Relevancy 88.58%

I have a client who's had a repeating BSOD and I need help with a debug please - I reloaded the system about months ago Windows is updated but I'm sure the hardware drivers are outdated I also added Ram but the system was runnning great for a month One user said when they started (nt and time ntkrnlmp.exe ntoskrnl.exe BSOD at at (nt+0x75C40) random Internet The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x b x c xfffff bcc dc xfffff d x A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - Whocrashed ------------------------------------------------- System Information local lt B gt computer name VET windows version Windows Service Pack build windows dir C Windows CPU GenuineIntel Intel R Core TM Quad CPU Q GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM total VM free Crash Dump Analysis lt B gt Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Tue PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x C Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF BCC DC xFFFFF D x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Tue PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlmp exe nt KeBugCheckEx x Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF BCC DC xFFFFF D x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sat AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x C Bugcheck code x E x x x x Error KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sat AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x C Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF B DC xFFFFF FB F x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another BSOD at random time at ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75C40) and ntkrnlmp.exe (nt driver that cannot be identified at this time

A:BSOD at random time at ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75C40) and ntkrnlmp.exe (nt

PLease update the following drivers:

Code:
atikmdag Fri Apr 24 06:51:57 2009 can be updated here http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx

e1e6232e Fri Jun 05 15:08:41 2009 can be updated here Intel Download Center
Updates the Bios from the computer manufactureres web page (if an update is available):

Code:
BIOS Release Date 07/21/2011
last i Notice that all the ram in the system seems to be running at different frequencies which can cause all sorts of odd problems, when adding memory to a computer( at least this is my policy) it is best to make sure that the ram matches aall other ram in the computer for specs or it can cause issues.

Code:
[Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 27 - Handle 0035h]
Physical Memory Array Handle 0033h
Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided]
Total Width 64 bits
Data Width 64 bits
Size 1024MB
Form Factor 09h - DIMM
Device Set 01h
Device Locator XMM1
Bank Locator [String Not Specified]
Memory Type 13h - Specification Reserved
Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous
Speed 667MHz
Manufacturer JEDEC ID:7F 7F 7F 7F 7F F7 00 00
Serial Number
Asset Tag Number [String Not Specified]
Part Number

Code:
[Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 27 - Handle 0036h]
Total Width 64 bits
Data Width 64 bits
Size 1024MB
Form Factor 09h - DIMM
Device Set 01h
Device Locator XMM2
Speed 800MHz
Manufacturer JEDEC ID:CE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Serial Number
Part Number M3 78T2953EZ3-CF7

Code:
[Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 27 - Handle 0037h]
Total Width 64 bits
Data Width 64 bits
Size 1024MB
Form Factor 09h - DIMM
Device Set 02h
Device Locator XMM3
Speed 800MHz
Manufacturer JEDEC ID:CE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Serial Number
Part Number M3 78T2953EZ3-CF7

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/279272-bsod-random-time-ntoskrnl-exe-nt-0x75c40-ntkrnlmp-exe-nt.html
Relevancy 81.7%

I'm sorry to bother you but I've been having a few crashes lately amp I was wondering if you might be able to point me to the cause I apologize in advance if the below is too wordy or way too much information I'm just trying to give you a complete picture The issues started a few weeks ago when I got a BSoD that Windows couldn't recover from so I did a clean install After that it continued to give me a BSoD two more times so I ordered a GB SSD to dedicate for the OS only I BSoD address by caused (maybe "ntoskrnl.exe+748c0" to related Youtube? had the OS partitioned off before but it didn't have it's own physical BSoD caused by address "ntoskrnl.exe+748c0" (maybe related to Youtube? drive Sadly even with a clean install on the dedicated drive I got another BSoD I then thought that maybe my PSU wasn't strong enough to handle the extra drive my system so I installed an w PSU For the last week I haven't BSoD caused by address "ntoskrnl.exe+748c0" (maybe related to Youtube? had any BS's so I thought that I had solved the problem but it crashed again last night I was able to restart the computer amp nothing was lost or damaged but I obviously haven't fixed the issue so I thought that I would pester you to see if you could give me some direction on solving the issue And I don't know if it helps at all but at least two of the BSoD's occurred while watching a Youtube video the error code amp address in the title was taken from BlueScreenView so it may or may not be useful I'm just trying to help My system specs are OS Windows Home Premium -bit CPU Intel Core i K GHz Haswell RAM GB Dual-Channel DDR MHz MB MSI Z -G PC Mate MS- GPU Asus AMD Radeon R w GB PSU Thermaltake w Smart M Drives probably not important but just in case GB SSD for OS only GB Hybrid SSD HDD for programs games some storage amp a dedicated Page File of GB GB used TB HDD for extra storage amp backups The average temperatures are CPU - C MB - C GPU - C OS drive is C other drives are C amp C I think that I've covered every possible spec that may be useful but if I've overlooked anything - be sure to let me know Once again I'm sorry to bother you with this amp I apologize for the length but is there a chance that you could point me to the culprit Or at least give me a direction to try Thank you in advance for your time amp know that I appreciate any advice you can give me Cheers amp All the best Michael Lauren DeSarbe Sir Lauren

A:BSoD caused by address "ntoskrnl.exe+748c0" (maybe related to Youtube?

Welcome to 7F. The single dump in your logs is pointing out your ATI driver. Download the lastest driver for your card from here and save it to your desktop. Download DDU and follow Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use to remove all traces of your current driver. Reboot and install the downloaded driver. Test the system for stability and report back.
Code:
fffff880`09791010 fffff880`0f6bbc01Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
atikmdag+0x20cc01

2: kd> lmvm atikmdag
start end module name
fffff880`0f4af000 fffff880`10733000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Fri Nov 21 02:30:27 2014 (546EA3C3)
CheckSum: 0121F198
ImageSize: 01284000

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/371346-bsod-caused-address-ntoskrnl-exe-748c0-maybe-related-youtube.html
Relevancy 79.55%

I'm working on my parents computer and they are randomly receiving BSODs. They tell me they usually receive them when browsing the internet and running several other programs at once. They are using a Dell Studio XPS 7100 running Windows Home Premium.

My guess is that the issue is driver related. The reason I think this is because I ran the driver verifier and it created a BSOD (this also created the last mini dump file in the attached files). The BSOD message said "A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught. The faulty driver currently on the kernel stack must be replaced with a working version."

Would someone mind looking through the attached documents and letting me know if you see any problems?

A:Random BSODs ntoskrnl.exe+26ee0 & ntoskrnl.exe+5063dc

Quote: Originally Posted by RossTTU

I'm working on my parents computer and they are randomly receiving BSODs. They tell me they usually receive them when browsing the internet and running several other programs at once. They are using a Dell Studio XPS 7100 running Windows Home Premium.

My guess is that the issue is driver related. The reason I think this is because I ran the driver verifier and it created a BSOD (this also created the last mini dump file in the attached files). The BSOD message said "A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught. The faulty driver currently on the kernel stack must be replaced with a working version."

Would someone mind looking through the attached documents and letting me know if you see any problems?

The verified crash was related to C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\KernExplorer64.sys

I would remove Ad-aware AT LEAST TO TEST

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/217564-random-bsods-ntoskrnl-exe-26ee0-ntoskrnl-exe-5063dc.html
Relevancy 78.69%

hi guys....

problem with my own Dell latitude d400

HD was partitioned 20 20gb. had few space left..during this week my lappy itself used to reboot and start up again..i was thinking of cleaning my HD...

BUT...today windows XP crashed and comes up to the menu of safe mode n strt windows normally...

when i click any of them, it says ntoskrnl.exe missing file..reinstall etc

plugged in Win XP cd, press key to boot, says a file named 'something' is invalid

press any key to exit...

please help...

I PLUGGED IN HIRENS BOOT CD, IT CANNOT EXECUTE ITSELF, NO MINI WINDOWS XP NOR BOOT HIRENS CD...

NOTHING IS BOOTING NOR CAN BE REPAIRED/FORMATTED...

A:ntoskrnl.exe crash XP or HDD

the error which is shown on windows xp cd after i 'press any to boot from cd' is:

Line 9373 of the INF file\i386\txtsetup.sif is invalid. Setup cannot continue. Press any key to exit.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/ntoskrnl-exe-crash-xp-or-hdd-531679.html
Relevancy 77.83%

Hello everyone I have been having some problems with my windows I upgraded from windows about one and a half month ago I had many problems all around with multiple BSOD per week I took up the opportunity to format my HDDs and did a clean installation of windows I had some problems with BSOD at the start but I followed the instructions provided on this link DISM - Repair ntoskrnl.exe+142770 ntoskrnl.exe+142760 BAD_POOL_MEMORY AND Windows Image There was some corruption that was found and repaired I even run a memtest with passes for a grand total of errors This happened at around the rd or th of January Two weeks passed without the slightest of problems until yesterday were I BAD_POOL_MEMORY ntoskrnl.exe+142770 AND ntoskrnl.exe+142760 had a complete system freeze had to press the reset button after minutes Since I didn't get a BSOD I couldn't really research the problem to find a solution I quot ignored quot the problem Tonight I had a BSOD so I thought about asking for your help with this problem My usual routine all BSOD seemed to happen when I was doing this includes having a Mozilla Firefox open with multiple tabs open like facebook youtube mail etc skype and usually World of Warcraft Since my pc is a bit old I have overclocked the cpu to be able to handle the increased punishment The first two BSOD I had was with a default set CPU so I m not sure if this has any impact Any help would be greatly appreciated I've uploaded the logs through the tool that I found on the sticky post WARMACHINE-PC- -Jan- zip Thanks in advance

A:BAD_POOL_MEMORY ntoskrnl.exe+142770 AND ntoskrnl.exe+142760

All dumpfiles are network related mentioning of afd.sys, tcpip.sys
2 dumpfiles flagged networx.sys

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 139, {3, ffffd00022b382d0, ffffd00022b38228, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for networx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for networx.sys
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExFreePool+bcd )
Followup: Pool_corruption
--
Please update to the latest version of networx
Driver Description: NetWorx
Driver Update Site: http://www.softperfect.com/products/networx/
If this not stops the BSOD, remove/uninstall it.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/37918-bad_pool_memory-ntoskrnl-exe-142770-ntoskrnl-exe-142760-a.html
Relevancy 77.83%

My HP pavillion pc has crashed more than 10x in the last couple of weeks. I just restarted it after its 3rd crash today. I have no idea what to do to prevent the blue screen crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe. I have tried restoring the system to earlier dates and even downloaded ccleaner to run a system cleanup but nothing seems to help. Any simple and non technical solutions please?

A:Windows 7 Ntoskrnl.exe crash

The errors are being caused by "Lollipop.exe" which appears to be malware associated with adware. If it is malware, it's known to install a root kit and run from boot so restores won't help. I'll try to get one of the AV gurus to take a look.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/311521-windows-7-ntoskrnl-exe-crash.html
Relevancy 77.83%

OS - Windows 8.1 x64
? Original Full Retail
?
? Age of system (hardware): 6 months custom built
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? yes

? CPU: i7 4770k
? Video Card: Nvidia GTX 260
? MotherBoard: Gigabyte z87-ud4h
? Power Supply - Corsair 750W
? System Manufacturer: Built
? Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)

Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

A:ntoskrnl Crash Windows 8.1

Hi,

There are no .DMP files located in your jcgriff2 output folder. Can you please navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump and manually zip up and attach any .DMP's located within that directory?

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/ntoskrnl-crash-windows-8-1-a-794786.html
Relevancy 77.83%

I recently bought a new GPU because I thought my GPU was causing crashes while playing. Then I ran WInCrashReport and it told me that ntoskrnl.exe is causing my PC to crash and I do not know how to fix it

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/68810-ntoskrnl-exe-causing-my-pc-crash.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Hello,

had today message on start win 8.1 that an error happend and then win boot again.

The problem seems to be caused by the following file: ntoskrnl.exe.

I downloaded as suggested DM Log collector Tool and ad zip as attachment.

If anyone has an idea what can fix this I would be very glad and want to thanks in advance for your help.

A:Win 8.1 boot error ntoskrnl.exe - Address 0xfffff8022c35b9

Code:
1: kd> .bugcheck
Bugcheck code 00000133
Arguments 00000000`00000001 00000000`00001e00 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000

1: kd> !irql
Debugger saved IRQL for processor 0x1 -- 13

//The system spent too long at IRQL above 2, in this case it was 13

1: kd> kn
# Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
00 ffffd001`2c969c88 fffff802`2c37e490 nt!KeBugCheckEx //Took too long, BSOD
01 ffffd001`2c969c90 fffff802`2c25e9b7 nt!KeAccumulateTicks+0x125e0 //Count the ticks
02 ffffd001`2c969d20 fffff802`2c9a767f nt!KeClockInterruptNotify+0x787 //Notify of clock interrupt
03 ffffd001`2c969f40 fffff802`2c2f0eb3 hal!HalpTimerClockInterrupt+0x4f //Clock interrupt
04 ffffd001`2c969f70 fffff802`2c35ce2a nt!KiCallInterruptServiceRoutine+0xa3 //Call the ISR
05 ffffd001`2c969fb0 fffff802`2c35d20f nt!KiInterruptSubDispatchNoLockNoEtw+0xea //Dispatch interrupt
06 ffffd001`29aa7160 00000000`00000000 nt!KiInterruptDispatchLBControl+0x11

It's very difficult to sayw hat went wrong here, most likely took too long to expire the timers on the linked list, something went wrong so the system got held up; the IRQL was above 2 so we bugchecked.

Code:
1: kd> .bugcheck
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments 00000000`00000004 00000000`0000012c ffffe000`57010680 ffffd001`fff5b980

//Driver failed to complete a power IRP within the allocated time interval, the driver failed to syncrhonise with the pnp manager

1: kd> !devstack ffffe00203325650
!DevObj !DrvObj !DevExt ObjectName
ffffe00203599050 \Driver\RasPppoe ffffe002035991a0 InfoMask field not found for _OBJECT_HEADER at ffffe00203599020

> ffffe00203325650 \Driver\SoftwareDeviceffffc001e9da9700 InfoMask field not found for _OBJECT_HEADER at ffffe00203325620

//One driver object associated with one device object, creating a simple stack

1: kd> !thread ffffe0020b2a2880
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff8000856d000
THREAD ffffe0020b2a2880 Cid 0004.0e50 Teb: 0000000000000000 Win32Thread: 0000000000000000 WAIT: (Executive) KernelMode Non-Alertable
ffffe0020328a9e8 NotificationEvent
IRP List:
ffffe00209cbf010: (0006,0160) Flags: 00000000 Mdl: 00000000
Not impersonating
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800084b9300
Owning Process ffffe001feacc040 Image: System
Attached Process N/A Image: N/A
fffff78000000000: Unable to get shared data
Wait Start TickCount 373845
Context Switch Count 9673 IdealProcessor: 0 NoStackSwap
ReadMemory error: Cannot get nt!KeMaximumIncrement value.
UserTime 00:00:00.000
KernelTime 00:00:00.000
Win32 Start Address nt!ExpWorkerThread (0xfffff80008255798)
Stack Init ffffd0002169ac90 Current ffffd00021699aa0
Base ffffd0002169b000 Limit ffffd00021695000 Call 0
Priority 15 BasePriority 12 UnusualBoost 3 ForegroundBoost 0 IoPriority 2 PagePriority 5
Child-SP RetAddr : Args to Child : Call Site
ffffd000`21699ae0 fffff800`08258c6e : fffff800`084ff180 ffffe002`0b2a2880 00000000`fffffffe 00000000`fffffffe : nt!KiSwapContext+0x76 //Change context to next thread
ffffd000`21699c20 fffff800`082586c9 : ffffd000`21699fb0 ffffe001`fecb56f0 ffffd000`a5f094a0 fffff800`084ad6ca : nt!KiSwapThread+0x14e //Change thread execution
ffffd000`21699cc0 fffff800`08268c9a : ffffc001`e9d9c980 00000000`00000000 ffffd000`a5f40000 00000000`00000801 : nt!KiCommitThreadWait+0x129 //Enter wait state
ffffd000`21699d40 fffff800`9e937583 : ffffe002`0328a9e8 fffff800`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+0x22a //Wait for event, either notification or synchronisation event
ffffd000`21699dd0 fffff800`9dca2fd8 : ffffc001`e9cf3778 fffff800`9e93d68d ffffe002`06c351d0 fffff800`9e8b3601 : ndis!NdisWaitEvent+0x43 //Network driver interface specification wait function
ffffd000`21699e10 fffff800`9e94929f :... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/61600-win-8-1-boot-error-ntoskrnl-exe-address-0xfffff8022c35b9.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Hello,

My computer has been having random crashes lately. Sometimes on bootup, the system would lag and slow to the point where it is unusable. I've attached the dm log collector file. Hope someone can help.

Thx

A:Crash when shuting down, ntoskrnl.exe and iusb3hub.sys

Hi naruto267.

Disable USB Selective Suspense.
USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off

Upload the list of all the third party drivers Using NirSoft DriverView :
Download and execute Driverview
View > Hide Microsoft Drivers
Edit > Select all
File > Save Selected Items
In the Save dialog, Set the path to desktop, Put "Driverview" in the name field, and save.
Zip the .txt file and upload it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/326929-crash-when-shuting-down-ntoskrnl-exe-iusb3hub-sys.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Hallo i have a serious problem with my pc In the last month i have one or more daily BSOD - of my Windows - bit In this machine i use Photoshop Illustrator Indesign Maxon Cinema d and Autodesk autocad I dont use overclock - i have gb ram - ATi of pc with crash NTOSKRNL.EXE........continuos Problem radeon hd - hard disk - processor AMD Looking for a solution in internet i read about Blue screen wiever and i discovered that the driver tha alway cause the crash is NTOSKRNL EXE I also read that there are many reasons that may block this driver Then i did the following steps - a full scan with Malaware Byte - a full scan with Kaspersky Pure antivirus it found and deleted a visrus attached at cad file - an hour scan with Mem test no - errors - scf scannow - updated the ati HD drivers and tested the hardware with OCCT - used hijack this but i cant understand a lot of the report - used CPUID monitor temperatures seems normal After these steps Problem with NTOSKRNL.EXE........continuos crash of pc the situation is chanced because the system crash specially when - i run Combofix in normal mode in the safe Problem with NTOSKRNL.EXE........continuos crash of pc mode of windows Combofix complete the scan and deleted a file in flash player folder dont know why - i run Windows defender pc crashes - i tried Malware antirootkit pc crashes - I tried Problem with NTOSKRNL.EXE........continuos crash of pc aswMBR pc crashes now i haven't BSOD when pc crash but only a messed up screen and total block of machine I have to restart with the button in the case The processor always run between and and ram used is always about GB this is not normal for this machine i think i never seen this values before The fans run very fast Can it be a virus Or some other hardware problem really dont know what to do and i dont want to format if it is possible I hattach dds txt - attach txt and combofix txt Combofix works only in windows safe mode Thanks to ones that will help me Ross

A:Problem with NTOSKRNL.EXE........continuos crash of pc

Any suggestions? Please someone help me

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/514476/problem-with-ntoskrnlexecontinuos-crash-of-pc/
Relevancy 76.97%

Situational Update So far with the assistance of zigzag and CarlTR we have managed to rule out the following hardware Processor Hard Drive Graphics Card and RAM We have deduced that it is a hardware error judging by the information provided in the dumps we just aren't sure what particular piece If anyone has any speculation as to why my system runs perfectly fine under stress tests but crashes while playing games please weigh in Furthermore if there is any speculation as to why it is crashing on certain games such as Team Fortress Borderlands Bad Company and Half Life Deathmatch but not Assassin's Creed II Metro Wolfenstein Need for Speed Shift Resident Evil or GRID please provide that as well Thank you all once again Hopefully together help for Windows a plea ntoskrnl.exe crash 7, we will be ntoskrnl.exe crash Windows 7, a plea for help able to ntoskrnl.exe crash Windows 7, a plea for help fix this Maybe it will be something so simple it's stupid xD My original post continues from here onward Hello everyone I need your help with an issue I've been having with my computer The situation is that while playing games like Team Fortress ntoskrnl.exe crash Windows 7, a plea for help Bad Company Half Life Deathmatch and Borderlands my computer likes to randomly crash The crash goes as such the game freezes and immediately my speakers start buzzing the buzzing depends on whether or not a sound was playing at the time of the crash This persists until the system reboots itself I am not greeted by a Blue Screen of Death to my frustration the system merely restarts itself rather rudely I think This issue comes and goes as it pleases I've had periods of days weeks and even a whole month and a half without crashing but inevitably the issue returns no matter what I do What's strange though is that I have yet to experience a single crash while playing Assassin's Creed II I have reinstalled the operating system once back in September ran checkdsk Memtest Prime and sat through several hours of the Heaven Benchmarking tool to no crashes I've even RMA'd my graphics card and AMD said there's nothing wrong with it As far as my RAM Hard Drive Processor and GPU are concerned there's nothing wrong with them The system can idle for hours and hours on end and not crash The crashes persisted even while I had anti-virus software I'm just too lazy to reinstall it It's really a perplexing puzzle for me and I'd greatly appreciate your assistance in this I usually take it upon myself to debug and fix errors on my computers but this one is out of my scope My system specs are as follows Windows Home Premium -bit OEM for system builders ASUS M A XTD EVO Diamond Radeon HD latest bios and drivers Seagate Barracuda GB SATA hard drive AMD Phenom II x processor ghz stock GB OCZ PC - DDR - For some reason it's pushed down to in the bios I don't know what's up with that but it might be a clue My guess is the processor is limiting it Coolmax W PSU Antec Nine-Hundred Two The system is under a year old purchased and assembled in February of this year This issue started around - months after everything was settled in conveniently out of short term return warranty I went back in the original memory dumps which I may still have around here somewhere in text format and compared their dates to the dates listed in the Add Remove Programs menu before I reinstalled my operating system Nothing lined up definitively as being the issue Sorry for the wall of text I'm just really frustrated with this issue Makes me wonder why I spent so much money Please notify me if I overlooked anything in my post or the zip file Thank you so much in advance Regards Jarrod P S Merry Christmas Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

A:ntoskrnl.exe crash Windows 7, a plea for help

Quote: Originally Posted by MisterDobalina

Hello everyone,

I need your help with an issue I've been having with my computer. The situation, is that while playing games like Team Fortress 2, Bad Company 2, Half Life 2 Deathmatch, and Borderlands, my computer likes to randomly crash. The crash goes as such, the game freezes and immediately my speakers start buzzing (the buzzing depends on whether or not a sound was playing at the time of the crash). This persists until the system reboots itself. I am not greeted by a Blue Screen of Death to my frustration, the system merely restarts itself (rather rudely, I think). This issue comes and goes as it pleases. I've had periods of days, weeks and even a whole month and a half without crashing, but inevitably the issue returns no matter what I do. What's strange though, is that I have yet to experience a single crash while playing Assassin's Creed II.

I have reinstalled the operating system once back in September, ran checkdsk, Memtest 86+, Prime95 and sat through several hours of the Heaven Benchmarking tool to no crashes. I've even RMA'd my graphics card and AMD said there's nothing wrong with it. As far as my RAM, Hard Drive, Processor and GPU are concerned, there's nothing wrong with them. The system can idle for hours and hours on end and not crash. The crashes persisted even while I had anti-virus software (I'm just too lazy to reinstall it.) It's really a perplexing puzzle for me, and I'd greatly appreciate your assistance in this. I usually take it upon myself to debug and fix errors on my computers, but this one is out of my scope.

My system specs are as follows:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (OEM for system builders)
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
Diamond Radeon HD5870, latest bios and drivers
Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA hard drive
AMD Phenom II x4 945 processor @ 3ghz stock
8GB OCZ PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 (For some reason it's pushed down to 1067 in the bios, I don't know what's up with that, but it might be a clue. My guess is the processor is limiting it.)
Coolmax 700W PSU
Antec Nine-Hundred Two

The system is under a year old, purchased and assembled in February of this year. This issue started around 3-4 months after everything was settled in, conveniently out of short term return warranty. I went back in the original memory dumps, which I may still have around here somewhere in text format, and compared their dates to the dates listed in the Add/Remove Programs menu before I reinstalled my operating system. Nothing lined up definitively as being the issue.

Sorry for the wall of text, I'm just really frustrated with this issue. Makes me wonder why I spent so much money. Please notify me if I overlooked anything in my post or the zip file.

Thank you so much in advance,

Regards,

Jarrod.

P.S Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

You have one of the biggest causes of BSOD's on computers. asacpi.sys in the 2005 version (which you have) almost always crashes. remove and replace

ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005

Quote:
The 2005 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause.
Please visit this link: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support- download_item_mkt
Scroll down to the Utilities category, then scroll down to the "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7 32&64-bit " (it's about the 8th item down).
Download and install it.
Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers to check and make sure that the ASACPI.sys file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (NOT 2005).

If that doesn fix it your hardware is also causing some problems.

Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .. A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardwar... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/133313-ntoskrnl-exe-crash-windows-7-plea-help.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Hello. I have an ASUS x552m laptop with Windows 8.1.

Over the past days, it crashes when I try put it into Sleep mode (maybe 1 out of 4 times). The screen turns off, but the little lights under the touchpad stay lit for a few minutes and then the computer shuts down. I get dump files every time and they are referring to ntoskrnl.exe+14e2a0 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

I've read in the forums that many ASUS laptops have a similar issue. I uninstalled some of the preinstalled ASUS software and downloaded a new NVIDIA graphics driver after I started to get these crashes. I was thinking about restoring the system to the state when the crashes hadn't occurred yet, but I haven't done it yet.

Any help welcome.STEN-E_01_02_2016_154423,71.zip

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/73795-crash-when-trying-put-laptop-sleep-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Hey guys just built a new rig the exact same as my friend only thing is im gettind bsod when i play a game and he aint

specs,
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.80GHz @ 3.80GHz
- Motherboard: Asus Crosshair III Formula AMD 790FX (Socket AM3) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel
- EVEA GTX 460

so far ive deleted and reinstalled the drivers for the gtx460 and reinstalled windows 7, please help built a rig to play games now i cant lol

A:ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe crash while gaming

Dumps blames memory corruption
Test your RAM RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Code:
BugCheck A, {ffffffffffffff89, 0, 1, fffff80002ef5480}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiDeleteVirtualAddresses+507 )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/130337-ntoskrnl-exe-ntkrnlmp-exe-crash-while-gaming.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hey everyone Recently my computer started crashing all the crash, ntoskrnl.exe blue screen. 7 Windows time I can t do nothing I DL ed the program quot WhoCrashed quot and is now able to see the following On Tue - - GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Windows 7 crash, blue screen. ntoskrnl.exe Bugcheck code xA xFFFFF x x xFFFFF E B Error Windows 7 crash, blue screen. ntoskrnl.exe IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Windows 7 crash, blue screen. ntoskrnl.exe Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time Anyone have a solution to this Thanks in advance Best regards Jeep nbsp

A:Windows 7 crash, blue screen. ntoskrnl.exe

Have you tried running it in Safe Mode (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Start-your-computer-in-safe-mode)? Maybe try to do a system restore from there.

-- Ryan
Windows Outreach Team

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-crash-blue-screen-ntoskrnl-exe.993538/
Relevancy 76.11%

Basically I am not getting a bluescreen, instead it goes black and then restarts.
This has been happening the past week and I even tried restoring my computer to factory settings and today, have gotten it 3-4 times.

The exact error I'm getting:

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\110913-31871-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x4ADB3C)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA8006129038, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

A:Ntoskrnl.exe (nt +0x4ADB3C) WINDOWS CRASH/RESTART

Still need help with this issue. :x

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/311220-ntoskrnl-exe-nt-0x4adb3c-windows-crash-restart.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hey everyone Recently my computer started crashing all the time I can't do nothing I ntoskrnl.exe 7 blue Windows crash, screen. DL'ed the program quot WhoCrashed quot and is now able to see the following On Tue - - GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt Windows 7 crash, blue screen. ntoskrnl.exe x Bugcheck code xA xFFFFF x x xFFFFF E B Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time Windows 7 crash, blue screen. ntoskrnl.exe Anyone have a solution to this Thanks in advance Best regards Jeep

A:Windows 7 crash, blue screen. ntoskrnl.exe

Our BSOD analysts require the DMP files to enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms.
Upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Zip up the copy.

** Until a .dmp file is generated, the Minidump folder may not exist.**

*Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl Press Enter.
*Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
*Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
*Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kb) in the drop down box (the 256kb varies).
*Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/159531-windows-7-crash-blue-screen-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hello Recently I've started having annoyingly frequent a few times a week BSODs in Windows Apparently my computer wasn't set up to generate minidumps upon BSODs in the past though so I only just got the first useful dump from a BSOD in action I figured I'd start with posting that and add more if when they come later The dump cites KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED with playback...?) (during ntoskrnl.exe+14e2a0 video Crash at an error code of x e at ntoskrnl exe e a At the time the computer was under rather heavy load Crash at ntoskrnl.exe+14e2a0 (during video playback...?) playing a D game on one half of the screen and watching an HD video on the other half Although it could just be a coincidence because I'm often doing this I recall that previous unrecorded BSODs also happened while watching videos After this crash I attempted to dig further with the driver verifier using the instructions here Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver - Microsoft Community This produced a BSOD before even booting into the OS fully and that dump should also be included It crashed in the same location ntoskrnl exe e a EDIT For some background this computer is about years old The SSD and RAM are the only non-manufacturer parts but they were added as soon as I got the computer At least up until these BSODs started occurring BSODs were very rare and all hardware seemed to be in working order A large change that did happen recently though I can't recall exactly if this happened before or after the BSODs started was attempting to upgrade to Windows I eventually backed out due to compatibility issues with some of my favorite programs I've attached the zip file produced by the forum's info packaging tool Let me know if you need anything more from me Thanks

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/75733-crash-ntoskrnl-exe-14e2a0-during-video-playback.html
Relevancy 76.11%

I have a computer with i5 3570k and an ASROCK Z77 Pro4

I have windows 10 and I got this BSOD. I have been trying to get an emulator named Dolphin to be stable and it keeps crashing after a few minutes of playing.

Here is my zip NIKSSD-PC-Mon_02_01_2016_231453_40.zip

A:ntoskrnl.exe+14d2e9 Crash while using dolphin emulator

Do you get more often bluescreens then this one?
This makes me a bit hesitate to say that you don't have to do anything as according to the logs there was only 1 bluescreen.

Code:
Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!MiDeleteVirtualAddresses+5e2 )

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39449-ntoskrnl-exe-14d2e9-crash-while-using-dolphin-emulator.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Fresh install win 7 x64 home premium

A:Random Blue Screen Crash ntoskrnl.exe +75c00

Please provide more system details:
System Info - See Your System Specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/292143-random-blue-screen-crash-ntoskrnl-exe-75c00.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi there My machine is running VISTA Business -bit edition Yesterday when Another like NTOSKRNL-HOOK, seems season its NTOSKRNL I tried to boot my PC up it took minutes and on log-on displayed quot Configuring Windows Desktop quot and on entering I had a brand new desktop with most of my files in locations I don't know where So I started my Mcafee scan and Another NTOSKRNL-HOOK, seems like its NTOSKRNL season it Another NTOSKRNL-HOOK, seems like its NTOSKRNL season said found NTOSKRNL-HOOK Trojan not one but TWO It deleted and when I scanned again there were again After consecutive scans it goes on and the same GMER says its a rootkit infection I am attaching my DDS and Attach zip rar Another NTOSKRNL-HOOK, seems like its NTOSKRNL season here and once again thank you guys for the awesome job you are doing for everybody I really appreciate it Thanks -------------------------------------- DDS ------------------------------- DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Home at on Wed Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows Vista Business GMT - AV McAfee VirusScan On-access scanning enabled Updated FW McAfee Personal Firewall enabled Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k rpcss C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroup C Windows system SLsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system rundll exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exe C Program Files McAfee Anti-Theft McPvTray exe C Program Files Ashampoo Ashampoo AntiSpyWare AntiSpyWare Guard exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools Lite daemon exe C Program Files Internet Download Manager IDMan exe C Users Home AppData Local Google Update GoogleUpdate exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files PIXELA ImageMixer SE Ver CameraMonitor exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C Program Files Ashampoo Ashampoo AntiSpyWare AntiSpyWareService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k hpdevmgmt C Program Files Google Update GoogleUpdate exe C Program Files McAfee SiteAdvisor McSACore exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exe C Windows system rundll exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exe C Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server DTS Binn MsDtsSrvr exe C Program Files McAfee MSK MskSrver exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSAS SQLSERVER OLAP bin msmdsrv exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL SQLSERVER MSSQL Binn sqlservr exe C Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSRS SQLSERVER Reporting Services ReportServer bin ReportingServicesService exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlbrowser exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroup C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL SQLSERVER MSSQL Binn SQLAGENT EXE C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL SQLSERVER MSSQL Binn fdlauncher exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL SQLSERVER MSSQL Binn fdhost exe C Program Files Internet Download Manager IEMonitor exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mna mcnasvc exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcods exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system vssvc exe C Windows System svchost exe -k swprv C... Read more

A:Another NTOSKRNL-HOOK, seems like its NTOSKRNL season

Hi and welcome to TSF.

I am currently reviewing your log. Please note that this is under the supervision of an expert analyst, and I will be back with a fix for your problem as soon as possible.

You may wish to subscribe to this thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant Notification, then click Subscribe.

Please be patient with me during this time.

Mark

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/another-ntoskrnl-hook-seems-like-its-ntoskrnl-season-362470.html
Relevancy 75.25%

okay so I've been having problems with this computer since day one. and its not even a year old. I just redid my HDD casue my windows 7 just bricked out of no where couldnt get into safe mode either. so got my files and redid my pc. and now i keep getting this error. i posted the results from the diagnostics tool. i'm starting to think maybe the SSD that the os is installed on is bad or maybe my ram is bad.

A:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe/ntoskrnl.exe+75c00

Post this report:Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297357-irql_not_less_or_equal-ntoskrnl-exe-ntoskrnl-exe-75c00.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi I built this custom htpc a few months ago and have experienced regular crashes reboots The system is based on an MSI Z -GD mobo with i - S processor in ntoskrnl.exe on Crash/reboots HTPC: symptoms custom ntkrnlmp.exe a fanless Streacom case designed for the purpose with extensive heatsinking To ensure temperatures are not excessive I have kept the processor within the Streacom recommendations nothing is overclocked and it uses only Intel's integrated graphics with no other video card All components are new The only quot unusual quot item has been an Asus Xonar STX sound PCI-e card The system is used for TV windows media center as a Plex server and a Foobar server - not much else By way of troubleshooting after the first few Crash/reboots on custom HTPC: ntoskrnl.exe ntkrnlmp.exe symptoms weeks I did a clean reinstall to remove any issues I might have caused as I iterated my way to the optimum setup but this made no difference I also replaced the PSU with no effect I have run memtest on the memory - this produced errors in the new quot hammer test quot but G-Skill apparently discount this test and when I run memtest which does not include such a test it shows no errors Temperatures are ok - typically - degrees C with occasional and up to only when doing extreme tasks like Memtest and the crashes do not seem to happen when anything intensive is going on I have been blaming the issue on the Asus Xonar STX sound card as google suggests some people find this causes BSOD issues and the Asus drivers are considered buggy and I had been using the alternative UNI drivers I have therefore recently now removed the card and installed the mobo's built in realtek sound However I have already had one reboot These reboots can be while watching TV using Windows Media Center or when updating a library in Plex or simply when putting Flash video to full screen in Chrome browser Rather than attempt another clean rebuild with no more likelihood that I will eliminate the problem this time than last time I would appreciate any help you folks can give me in tracking down the problem so I can fix it I have now switched minidump reporting one but the last reboot had already resulted in a MEMORY DMP file and one minidump file so I am attaching the requested zip file Thanks

A:Crash/reboots on custom HTPC: ntoskrnl.exe ntkrnlmp.exe symptoms

Some modules are unloaded there, which resisting the crash dump recording mechanism to record the complete data there.

Code:
fffff880`0330e098 fffff880`058a5b8e <Unloaded_spsys.sys>+0x3cb8e
fffff880`0330e0d8 fffff880`058a41f4 <Unloaded_spsys.sys>+0x3b1f4
fffff880`0330e0f0 fffff880`0586c720 <Unloaded_spsys.sys>+0x3720
fffff880`0330e0f8 fffff880`0587b510 <Unloaded_spsys.sys>+0x12510
fffff880`0330e100 fffff880`0587b510 <Unloaded_spsys.sys>+0x12510
fffff880`0330e108 fffff880`058a4270 <Unloaded_spsys.sys>+0x3b270
So crash dump analysis is also not being helpful.

Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Then let us see the zip for the next BSOD, that may contain some information. To replicate a BSOD in your situation, put the computer in hibernate/sleep and wake it up.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/372834-crash-reboots-custom-htpc-ntoskrnl-exe-ntkrnlmp-exe-symptoms.html
Relevancy 73.96%

hello i am also having the disk usage problem and am starting a thread to upload my etl file and see if i can get a solution thnx i should also mention i have tried every suggestion i have read on the internet even ones that worked for other people did not work for me i e switching to high performance power plan disabling cd drive etc no matter what i try quot system quot is always utilizing - of my hard drive and it is driving me crazy i can barely do anything on computer without it taking x times longer than it should ive also run dskchk and boot time virus scans and malware scans all to no avail i System with %100 8.1. all the disk windows ntoskrnl.exe time!. usage have more than enough ram ntoskrnl.exe System %100 disk usage with windows 8.1. all the time!. and a quad ntoskrnl.exe System %100 disk usage with windows 8.1. all the time!. core cpu when i first purchased my laptop it was running windows and was lightning fast once i upgraded to i think is when the issue started occurring i am currently installing the windows assessment and deployment kit right now and will upload my etl file to the skydrive asap

A:ntoskrnl.exe System %100 disk usage with windows 8.1. all the time!.

Jonny
In order to diagnose this problem please follow these instructions

Install the WPT (windows Performance Toolkit) http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/4847.install-the-windows-performance-toolkit-wpt.aspx ,
open a CMD prompt with administrative rights (right click it>run as admin) and run this command for 60 secs to capture the high HD usage: 

xperf -on PROC_THREAD+LOADER+CSWITCH+FILENAME+FILE_IO+FILE_IO_INIT+DISK_IO+DISK_IO_INIT+DRIVERS+PROFILE -f kernel.etl -stackwalk Profile+CSwitch+DiskReadInit+DiskWriteInit+DiskFlushInit+FileCreate+FileCleanup+FileClose+FileRead+FileWrite -BufferSize 1024 -MaxBuffers 1024 -MaxFile 1024 -FileMode Circular && timeout -1 && xperf -d XperfSlowIOcir.etl*When complete, zip the trace & upload it to skydrive (or some other file sharing service) and put a link to it in your next post.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a61b90b8-a7e8-4d20-a6b5-050b5f081f05/ntoskrnlexe-system-100-disk-usage-with-windows-81-all-the-time?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi this is my first time asking for help reading through most of the similar posts on this issue led me nowhere so I am hoping someone with more expertise can have a look and see what's wrong I'll try and be as detailed as possible so apologies in advance if this is too much info I have attached the Dmp files as well as the system health report to this post although I think some of the crashes on that [ntoskrnl.exe] Errors Driver BSODs (Different Gaming While each time) Dmp list are from a while back hopefully you can refer only to the ones that have happened off late The issue It seems to be that everytime I run a game within the first odd minutes of running it Either full screen or windowed mode I get a BSOD and crash Many of the crashes have not been picked up by the dump file however from memory amongst the usual drivers suggested are ntoskrnl exe hal dll Most of the time the BSOD locks up the PC before the crash file can be logged and I have to force a restart myself The BSOD's don't have any particular pattern as in they occur sometimes for a bunch of hours making any sort of gaming impossible but then can run fine for up to - days before coming back once again with a vengeance for a few hours I can be browsing watching videos music for hours and never have an issue but within a few minutes of loading a BSODs While Gaming (Different Driver Errors each time) [ntoskrnl.exe] game less than most of the time I'll get the bluescreen I've tested on multiple games Warhammer WoW Skyrim Troubleshooting steps I have taken Got a fresh HDD fresh install of Windows on it Had the first crash about minutes after installing the game on the new HDD Memtest came clean Replaced RAM for testing anyways didn't help Stress tested my GPU using Furmark Ran perfectly for minutes or so with no issues before I ended the test Nothing abnormal during those tests Ran Driver Verifier This produced interesting results I turned Verifier on for EVERY driver including Microsoft ones restarted the computer and it would chain crash right at the Windows loading screen About seconds after the BIOS screen was gone I'd get a hint of a blue screen but the PC would restart instantly for me to have a look at the error and I don't think these crashes were logged in the dump file I had to force into Safe mode turn off verifier and restart to get back on I have updated my video drivers to the latest version although this didn't seem to help either Computer Specs AMD x Ghz GB Ram Windows OEM Home Premium HD gb GPU Any advice on what I should do I kind of have a feeling it has to be corrupted drivers maybe something to do with my Mouse Keyboard Razer Lachesis Logitech G but I'm not sure Maybe after going through those logs you can figure out something a novice like me cannot Thankyou once again for any help you might be able to provide Jayrawr

A:BSODs While Gaming (Different Driver Errors each time) [ntoskrnl.exe]

Hi.

Remove avg from your system.

Download,install and use Anti-Malware, Virus, Spyware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials with windows firewall.

Update software\driver for your Razer Lachesis Mouse.

Razer Support
Finish and pot back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/201689-bsods-while-gaming-different-driver-errors-each-time-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 73.1%

My computer is not even a week old, and I am getting this problem. I have Windows 7 Home Premium. Eight times out of ten, when my computer enters sleep mode, it crashes like in the middle of the night when it is idle. I never get to catch the blue screen but the crash dump file reports it. Attachment below.

I have Windows 7:
- x64
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- OEM

- What is the age of system (hardware)? = not even a week old
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) = not even a week old

A:Unable to load image ntoskrnl.exe, Win32 error 0n2 - Blue Screen Crash

Hi.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/201412-unable-load-image-ntoskrnl-exe-win32-error-0n2-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi, we have problem on 2 hp all in one 400g2. win 10 64, 8gb ram, i5 6500t. 
I attached here report from cmd and report from sysnativefilecollection. 
I hope you will help me. 
BR,
Cesnek

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/627557/bsod-ntoskrnlexe/
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi All
i started receiving BSOD's with error
page_fault_in_nonpaged_area
i am attaching my dmp files with this post
thanks in advance

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Hello nishanksaini and welcome to Sevenforums.

BSOD Report

Drivers to be aware of

Your Avast anti-virus is making a wide pattern through the dumps. If you're a subscriber of the Avast anti-virus software and is planning to keep Avast, I recommend contacting Avast's Costumer Service in order to fix this issue. Though -

Warning
Make sure your Avast is up-to-date, it's common that parts of the software, is not working as it should with Windows. Avast is releasing updates and fixes to their software, therefor- it's important to let Avast install updates automatically.
If you're a free user of Avast, we'd recommend the known and stable anti-virus software, MSSE - Microsoft's solution to security. Remember to use the Avast Uninstaller if you desire to uninstall Avast.

avast! Uninstall Utility | Download aswClear for avast! Removal

LMVM aswSnx.sys

Code:
4: kd> lmvm aswSnx
start end module name
fffff880`01800000 fffff880`018cd000 aswSnx T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: aswSnx.SYS
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS
Image name: aswSnx.SYS
Timestamp: Wed Mar 07 01:04:05 2012 (4F56A5F5)
CheckSum: 000CF38B
ImageSize: 000CD000
0x50

Code:
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff8a005df6000, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff8000374e079, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)
The Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area - is a typical bugcheck known for Memory. Have you been running a lot of software or installed new software recently? You can also point it to bad memory sticks, therefor - you're able to download a copy of Memtest86+ and run 7-8 passes.

Memtest84+

SFC /scannow

We usually ask people to do this command to check if Windows is corrupted. It's the most common used one to check if the Windows files are corrupted. If it'll find errors, it'll restore them.

Tip
If you're having a custom customization layer on your Aero, it's likely to get restored to default.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/236909-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I reformatted my computer yesterday but today after everything was complete I ran a scan of Hitman Pro I know im not BSOD ntoskrnl.exe infected I just use it everynight before I shut down my pc and before it ended I got a BSOD I used the application whocrashed and it gave more info On Fri AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x BC Bugcheck code x xFFFFF A x xFFFFF ECE FB x Error PAGE FAULT BSOD ntoskrnl.exe IN NONPAGED BSOD ntoskrnl.exe AREA file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that invalid system memory has been BSOD ntoskrnl.exe referenced This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time I also attached the DMP file as well I would apprieciate it if anyone can assist me to this error Edit I cant attach the DMP file

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

I know this is probably a dumb question, but a format implies a complete reinstall of Windows (7?). Most motherboard drivers are picked up by the installer, but a few, like video, audio, and the NIC drivers have to be loaded separately. Did they get installed?.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/514105/bsod-ntoskrnlexe/