Windows Support Forum

BSOD when going to sleep or hibernation mode

Q: BSOD when going to sleep or hibernation mode

Hi guys,

I have tried to search in the forum for the same symptoms, but it seems my problem is different from the others.. even some of the hotfix recommended for them are not applicable for me.
Anyway, I really hope that someone can help me pinpoint what is the problem I actually have here...

Whenever I try to put the computer on sleep mode or hibernation mode, it will turn black and then stay for quite some time, then it just shutdown..
When I turn it back on, it says that there is a BSOD (I forgot to screencapture the message detail given, let me know if it's needed)

I have attached here the zip file from the SF Diagnostic Tool as instructed.

Since my zip file is more than 8MB, I have to split it into 2 files..
eddix.zip contains the most of the files needed
eddix2.zip contains old .dmp files

Thanks in advance..

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD when going to sleep or hibernation mode

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD when going to sleep or hibernation mode

Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% (and 52%) and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Alcohol 120% (and 52%) at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Uninstall McAfee Using McAfee Removal Tool.

Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the “Startup” tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Now, we are seeing that the SecuRemote Miniport (c:\windows\system32\drivers\fw.sys) is causing some issues there.

Code:
8356e09c 9b0c0c8cUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\fw.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for fw.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for fw.sys
fw+0x8bc8c
It is a ZoneAlarm Driver, used in Kaspersky too.

We need to see how it is running without Kaspersky. Uninstall Kaspersky using Kaspersky Removal Tool. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/310145-bsod-when-going-sleep-hibernation-mode.html
Relevancy 92.02%

Hi,

As in the title, I get the blue screen everytime I log on back from sleep or hibernation to windows. I have seriously tried A LOT to solve this by reading online, included this forum. All scans show me the computer is fine. Nothing works. Windows still crashes a couple of minutes after I log back in from sleep or hibernate.

Please help me. I ran the DM log collector (see attached zip) and truly hope you can solve this problem for me.

Best Regards
Jarod

A:BSOD after sleep or hibernation mode

Please run the DM Log Collector tool again, there are only dump files saved.
Before uploading the zip, please make sure it contains at least following files18 .txt,
1 .nfo
If it doesn't, please try booting in safe mode and run the DM Log Collector tool again.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/384842-bsod-after-sleep-hibernation-mode.html
Relevancy 92.02%

OMG! It's here again:
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...ml#post1216715
It was working two days and now - the same problem.
Could you please help me?
Thank you very much!

A:BSOD - hibernation/sleep mode - again

Quote: Originally Posted by hlavica

OMG! It's here again:
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...ml#post1216715
It was working two days and now - the same problem.
Could you please help me?
Thank you very much!

These were caused by your K57nd60x.sys, Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet NDIS6.x Unified Driver..
I would re-install it with the newest revision.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/142028-bsod-hibernation-sleep-mode-again.html
Relevancy 92.02%

Hi, hope you'll help me.
Got repeatedly BSOD when turning to hibernation/sleep mode.
Information:
- Windows 7 x86 (32 bit)
- original OEM version
- Computer was purchased in December 2010
Many thanks!

A:BSOD - hibernation/sleep mode

Hi there,

This seems pretty straightforward, with your Broadcom network drivers as the cause. Install these updated ones: Broadcom.com - Ethernet NIC NetLink Driver Downloads
Code:
k57nd60x.sys Sat May 15 08:51:27 2010 (4BEE98CF)
See if that does the trick; if not, post back with a new report.

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.x86fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Mon Jan 31 04:23:41.974 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:09:38.098
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_vwifimp_IMAGE_vwifibus.sys
SystemProductName = TravelMate 5742G
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Mon Jan 31 02:13:18.504 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:14:08.644
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_k57nd60x_IMAGE_pci.sys
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sun Jan 30 15:01:03.119 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:52:26.258
Debug session time: Sun Jan 30 14:06:26.566 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:14:09.080
Debug session time: Sun Jan 30 08:50:58.786 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:41:07.300
Debug session time: Sun Jan 23 08:27:58.831 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:07:39.970
Debug session time: Thu Jan 20 11:15:48.485 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:24:55.624
Debug session time: Thu Jan 20 08:39:52.347 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:17:22.861
Debug session time: Thu Jan 20 04:42:26.349 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:28:53.488

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/141593-bsod-hibernation-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 89.87%

Processor Intel BSOD after sleep/hibernation - mode intelppm.sys waking from Core i - Ghz MB Cache Operating System Windows Home Premium bit RAM GB Graphics card AMD HD GB dedicated memory I'm having issues with a BSOD that only occurs when waking the computer up from sleep and hibernation mode The BSODs have been occuring for over a year now but as they have never been all that problematic i have let them pass Untill now they have not been consistent BSOD after waking from sleep/hibernation mode - intelppm.sys sometimes they BSOD after waking from sleep/hibernation mode - intelppm.sys occur once every couple of weeks sometimes once every couple of months In the last - weeks however they have begun to become a little more frequent I still put my computer into sleep mode fairly regulalry and it wakes without a problem but in the past couple of weeks i'd say it has awoken to a BSOD around times When the blue screen occurs the cause always seems to be intelpmms sys I have checked the intel website for an update on this particulalr driver and i seem to have the latest update My computer is free of viruses and malware i run a virus scan on a fairly regular basis I'm not sure what other information i can give you if you require any further information please ask When going through the process of locating the dump file i wasn't able to come across this weeks dumps So in windbg i used a dump file from last december As this is very likely to be the same blue screen i have not had any other issues with blue screens other than waking from sleep mode as the one i have recently had i thought this might be ok If someone is able to tell me how to locate the latest dump file then i'll obviously debug that one too Anyway here is the dump file Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff b PsLoadedModuleList xfffff f Debug session time Fri Nov UTC System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Unable to load image SystemRoot system DRIVERS intelppm sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for intelppm sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for intelppm sys Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck E ffffffffc fffff dda c fffff e fffff c Probably caused by intelppm sys intelppm c Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED M e This is a very common bugcheck Usually the exception address pinpoints the driver function that caused the problem Always note this address as well as the link date of the driver image that contains this address Some common problems are exception code x This means a hard coded breakpoint or assertion was hit but this system was booted NODEBUG This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have hardcoded breakpoints in retail code but If this happens make sure a debugger gets connected and the system is booted DEBUG This will let us see why this breakpoint is happening Arguments Arg ffffffffc The exception code that was not handled Arg fffff dda c The address that the exception occurred at Arg fffff e Exception Record Address Arg fffff c Context Record Address Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - EXCEPTION Privileged instruction FAULTING IP intelppm c fffff dda c f rdmsr EXCEPTION RECORD fffff e -- exr xfffff e ExceptionAddress fffff dda c intelppm x c ExceptionCode c ExceptionFlags NumberParameters CONTEXT fffff c -- cxr xfffff c rax fffffa rbx rcx b rdx fffff dda rsi fffff f r... Read more

A:BSOD after waking from sleep/hibernation mode - intelppm.sys

Hi

We need to collect some basic info to analyze and find the reason behind the crashes. So please follow the below steps.
  Upload the crash dumps for analysis
First of all make sure to set Windows to write small memory dumps in the event of a crash. 

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/174459-dump-files-configure-windows-create-bsod.html

After you got two or more BSOD , open C:\Windows\Minidump folder. Copy and  zip the entire contents of that folder to a single file  and upload to any free file hosting site of your choice. You may have to disable UAC to copy them.

Example file hosting sites :
 https://www.box.com/
 http://www.mediafire.com/
 http://www.sendspace.com

Post the download link to the dumps in next reply.

A Speccy report about your system

Generate a report about your system using Speccy by reading the guide below. Make sure to run the Speccy after running the system about one or more hour. This will give us an indication of current CPU -GPU temperature status.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/323892/publish-a-snapshot-using-speccy/

Post the web link displayed by Speccy in next reply.
   A Minitoolbox log

Download Minitoolbox from the below link.
 http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/minitoolbox/

Run the tool and only select the following tick boxes.

-List last 10 Event viewer errors
    -List installed programs
    -List devices
    -List users, partition and memory size

Now click "Go" and post the output in next reply  (or upload the result.txt with dump files)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/502003/bsod-after-waking-from-sleephibernation-mode-intelppmsys/
Relevancy 80.41%

How transition happen from S Sleep Mode to S Hibernation mode after setting the Power Plan policies I set the setting in power plan policies here are the below steps Go to after the happen S3(Sleep P transition mode) S4(Hibernation to setting Mode) from How Control panel- gt Power options- gt Change Plan settings- gt Turn off the display set to Minute Then click Change Advanced power settings-Sleep- gt amp set Sleep after Minute and Hibernate after Minutes My expected result How transition happen from S3(Sleep Mode) to S4(Hibernation mode) after setting the P for mobile board is Display devices should turn off after minute System should Enter into S state after Minutes and S LED should lit After Minutes system should switch to S from S amp S LED on CRB should Lit Am getting the result is Display devices should turn off after minute System should Enter into S state after Minutes and S How transition happen from S3(Sleep Mode) to S4(Hibernation mode) after setting the P LED should lit After Minutes system switch to S from S and S S LED on CRB should Lit Note S - gt S - gt S is it rwirght or wrong if its wright what process happen between S - gt S - gt S Can any help me to understand this transition nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-transition-happen-from-s3-sleep-mode-to-s4-hibernation-mode-after-setting-the-p.1019853/
Relevancy 76.97%

I hope I am in the right area if not please redirect My PC is a selfbuilt Op System Win bit Mother Board Asus P Q Pro CPU Intel Core Duo E Video Card Asus nvidia in Stuck mode sleep/hibernation ENGTS G dark knight Power Supply Zalman Watt dual heatpipe cooled Memory sticks of OCZ Gig Harddrive Seagate G Sata Here is my pc issue Yesterday I was on the pc every thing appereard to be normal I left for about to min upon return I noticed the pc was what looked like it was getting ready to go into sleep hibernation mode I left clicked my mouse which is the way I normally would wake the pc up nothing Stuck in sleep/hibernation mode happened I hit several different keys on the key board then tried a restart nothing worked pc returned to its state it was in Description Stuck in sleep/hibernation mode of pc issue PC CPU is running all cooling fans are running Monitor is blank power button is flashing like it is in stand by Keyboard has no power I am not sure if mouse has power DVD drive will work but will not spin up with a disk in Upon pc restart there is no system beep monitor does not do a splash screen just stays blank So I cannot get into BIOS What I have tried already Tried to boot pc from OP System disc Swapped monitor amp keyboard with wifes pc they will work fine on hers Removed video card and reseat also swaped with a spare GTOC card Removed all hardware ie video card lan card memory disconected DVD Drive amp Hard Drive from Mo Board Then did a restart still no system beep Reinstalled all hardware and did a restart pc returned to present issue The pc to me appears to be in some sort of sleep Hibernation mode and will not wake up I hope some one may be able to help me with this issue

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/386096/stuck-in-sleephibernation-mode/
Relevancy 76.97%

Hi! I have already tried to solve this problem throw cmd, writing powercfg.exe/hibernate on, but it says that there is a problem with a controler, VgaSave. I already uninstalled the old version, and Im trying to install the new one... but the inhabiliation to hibernate is still there... Help!!!! Thanks!!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-with-hibernation-and-sleep-mode.1077280/
Relevancy 76.97%

I left my comp on overnight and now it has either gone to a deep sleep or hibernation and it wont come on now.
I have an Acer Aspire L320 running on windows vista.
Wheb i tried to wake it up nothing happened and now comp wont work.

I have tried restarting, unplugging then starting, i thought i had tried everything but i am missing something.
When i do try to switch the comp on again the fans make a noise then nothing, does this mean that something really bad has happened?

Can anyone give me some advice and help?
I have read other hibernation problems but none of them seem to coever this problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:computer in sleep mode/hibernation

Hello Sandki, and welcome to Vista Forums.

See if resetting the CMOS will allow it to start again afterwards. If you are not sure what jumpers to cross on the motherboard to reset the CMOS, then you can remove the flat wide watch looking battery for a few minutes and place it back in to reset the CMOS. Be sure to unplug the computer first though.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/185705-computer-sleep-mode-hibernation.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hi guys!

The thread title about sums it up! When I try to wake my computer from sleep mode, my monitor gets no signal/is black. The "rest" of the computer seems to wake up just fine.

The monitor was working fine with Windows Server 2008, after sleep mode, but I just recently upgraded to windows 7.

I have already tried:

displayswitch /extend
displayswitch /internal

in a .bat file

using "Hibernate Trigger", "Power Triggers" and Windows task sheduler.

Doesn't work at all for me.

Any idea what might be wrong/how to fix it?
Any help is appretiated!

// Chris
(I've got Windows 7 Proffesional 32-bit Service Pack 1)

A:Monitor is black after sleep mode, but not hibernation

Maybe he died in sleep X.X

How did you tyed that when your monitor screen is black?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/186610-monitor-black-after-sleep-mode-but-not-hibernation.html
Relevancy 76.11%

G4 suddenly goes into to sleep/hibernation mode while I am working on it.  Thought it might be linked to the display but it seems to just happen at anytime without warning.  /sometimes it will start back uop by hitting enter, other times I have to press the power button ot get it going again.  It happens about all the time.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Pavilion-G4-unexpectedly-goes-into-sleep-hibernation-mode/td-p/5800435
Relevancy 75.68%

Hi,

I am having a problem where my laptop doesn't got into sleep / hibernation mode when the battery is running low. It just shuts down suddenly causing the machine to give me an error about not been shut down property upon reboot.

hopefully this is something pretty simple and I am missing something but can anyone point me in the right direction please?

thanks

Scott

A:windows doesnt go into sleep / hibernation mode when battery low

Fill out your system specs. Click on the link in my signature to do it. Once you do that, we can help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/241880-windows-doesnt-go-into-sleep-hibernation-mode-when-battery-low.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hey everyone I have a two year old Compaq Presario hangs slow... on and time mode getting sleep Boot hibernation F NR laptop which used to be quite speedy when starting up but now I find myself stuck at the Compaq boot screen for quite a while before Windows Boot time getting slow... hangs on hibernation and sleep mode loads If I put my laptop into hibernate the laptop just hangs at the boot screen and I have to reboot it in order for it to start If I put it into sleep mode which I only do on Boot time getting slow... hangs on hibernation and sleep mode accident now there is no way for my laptop Boot time getting slow... hangs on hibernation and sleep mode to resume except for removing the battery holding down the power button will not shut it off in this case Where should I go from here My brother assisted me in updating the BIOS but it didn't do much I've tried other operating systems but they don't affect the boot time Would it be best to wipe my computer or is there something less drastic I have to admit I'm quite clumsy I have ran into doorways before while holding my laptop This has led to the slow failure of my CD DVD drive so I cannot re-install Windows through that My USB ports are all fully functional though Am I just slowly destroying my laptop with my lack of coordination Thanks everyone

A:Boot time getting slow... hangs on hibernation and sleep mode

Lets diagnose and solve
Try clean boot
No does not hang
Follow instructions
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7

Yes hangs

Try in safe mode and report back

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/121974-boot-time-getting-slow-hangs-hibernation-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I ve been having troubles with my laptop powering on and off as well as shutdown) mode, Windows state issues hibernation, (sleep 7 power any time I attempt to use sleep standby mode or hibernation The machine is a Lenovo G s running Windows x Ultimate Service Pack In the mornings when I try to power it on it usually takes multiple attempts before the computer will get past the splash Windows 7 power state issues (sleep mode, hibernation, shutdown) screen although all the lights Windows 7 power state issues (sleep mode, hibernation, shutdown) on the front light up as though the machine was working Now once it does boot it runs pretty much perfectly but if I try to put the machine into standby mode the computer will never actually reach that point the light on the front indicating that the computer is on remains a solid color whereas when it reaches sleep mode it is Windows 7 power state issues (sleep mode, hibernation, shutdown) supposed to blink on and off instead Further the computer tells me Windows was not shut down correctly and gives me the options for Safe Mode etc when I boot it but nothing ever appears in the Event Log to help me troubleshoot this problem On the bright side I have a few crash dumps from my machine which I have attempted to translate into a readable format using Windows Debugging Tools I have attached these files to this post They seem to indicate I have a driver issue but I have already downloaded all of the most up-to-date drivers for my specific machine from the Lenovo website Or so I believe I also included a driver list in this post's attachments just in case I am very frustrated by these difficulties Any help suggestions etc you can offer would be most appreciated Also if I need to offer any additional information please inform me what else you need to know Thanks in advance Mohawk

A:Windows 7 power state issues (sleep mode, hibernation, shutdown)

right off you should try to do a driver update.  Or roll back depending on if the issue started after an update.
For a update of drivers go to Lenovo's website, and look for the drivers and updates.
Perform them in this order as needed.
Chipset
BIOS
Video
Audio
all others. (unless Lenovo recommends other wise).  The most important are the chipset then BIOS.

Do a backup and recovery/ restore before you update your drivers.  After update use CCleaner (download it here) 
Download, launch and run the registry tab. 

After all are completed shutdown again and reboot.  Still have the issue?  Make sure to check in the control pannel under hardware for the power options, and turn off the sleep mode and see if hybernate works.  Then try it again with just sleep mode working. 

Also program like Itunes, any backup tools, and antivirus programs can cause your computer to run while it should be sleeping, and error when you wake it. Disable them,
in run type msconfig and hit ENTER
Click yes if a popup windows comes up that is UAC
Then in the first tab click on Selective Startup and uncheck Load Startup Items
Then go to Services Tab and click the box that says "Hide all Microsoft Services"
After that disable all that remain.
In the Startup tab all should be unchecked.
Click apply and OK.
When it asks for reboot allow it. 
Then is a Clean Run of of Windows.  Check to see if they error is still present.  If not, then go into startup and click half the list to enable and reboot.  Then keep doing this untill you find the program.
If the startup is OK do the same in the services tab.  When you get the issue narrowed down, stop it or uninstall it if you want to and that should fix it.

Still not working then you can try this tool  (warning, this can fix issues, or make them worse, depending on the issue and type.  I have had nothing but success with it, but again that is why you made a restore point before this happened)
All in One Repair found here.

Good luck

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/528816/windows-7-power-state-issues-sleep-mode-hibernation-shutdown/
Relevancy 71.81%

Hello everyone,

Recently my Lenovo T431s running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit started running into BSOD almost everytime I put it to sleep. Usually it goes to sleep, but when I get back it is already running and sometimes will show the BSOD and sometimes will just show a blank screen.

I already researched similar issues and tried a few approaches, but to no success.

I have uploaded the information generated from the DM Log Collector. Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thank you very much in advance!

A:BSOD after sleep or hibernation

Hello folks, sorry to bump this thread, but I was just wondering if someone could help me?

Thanks!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/375686-bsod-after-sleep-hibernation.html
Relevancy 71.81%

My computer is running Windows Ultimate 64 bit edition.
When awaking form sleep mode, I get a BSOD.
As instructed, I am attaching the compressed file.
Any and all help will be appreciated!

A:BSOD after sleep/hibernation

Hello,
Start off by remove Hotspot Shield as the dump blames them. You can install when we are done troubleshooting.

Then update these drivers.

Quote:
adfs.SYS Fri Jun 27 08:52:37 2008
Remove all Adobe Software and then install the latest version from Adobe

ckldrv.sys Tue Mar 18 05:46:29 2008
Update CrypKey software - if no update available - uninstall it.

ctac32k.sys Wed Jul 02 20:38:22 2008
Creative Audio Driver

regi.sys Tue Apr 17 03:19:10 2007
InterVideo

RimSerial_AMD64.sys Tue Nov 25 06:01:01 2008
Virtual Serial Port Driver for Blackberry

Regards...

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck C2, {7, 1097, 444000d, fffffa8005c3bbd0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HssDrv.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for HssDrv.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for HssDrv.sys
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800032b90e0
Probably caused by : HssDrv.sys ( HssDrv+2bac )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2)
The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the same allocation, etc.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000007, Attempt to free pool which was already freed
Arg2: 0000000000001097, (reserved)
Arg3: 000000000444000d, Memory contents of the pool block
Arg4: fffffa8005c3bbd0, Address of the block of pool being deallocated

Debugging Details:
------------------
POOL_ADDRESS: fffffa8005c3bbd0

FREED_POOL_TAG: aPmI

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7_aPmI

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800031b460e to fffff80003081740

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`033cb6d8 fffff800`031b460e : 00000000`000000c2 00000000`00000007 00000000`00001097 00000000`0444000d : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`033cb6e0 fffff880`016ed695 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`6370444e 00000000`00000000 : nt!ExDeferredFreePool+0x11eb
fffff880`033cb790 fffff880`04f29bac : fffff880`033cb9d0 fffffa80`059972a8 fffffa80`059972a8 fffffa80`059972a8 : ndis!NdisFreeMemory+0x15
fffff880`033cb7c0 fffff880`033cb9d0 : fffffa80`059972a8 fffffa80`059972a8 fffffa80`059972a8 fffff880`04f33100 : HssDrv+0x2bac
fffff880`033cb7c8 fffffa80`059972a8 : fffffa80`059972a8 fffffa80`059972a8 fffff880`04f33100 00000000`00000004 : 0xfffff880`033cb9d0
fffff880`033cb7d0 fffffa80`059972a8 : fffffa80`059972a8 fffff880`04f33100 00000000`00000004 fffffa80`059c9d00 : 0xfffffa80`059972a8
fffff880`033cb7d8 fffffa80`059972a8 : fffff880`04f33100 00000000`00000004 fffffa80`059c9d00 fffffa80`05c3bbd0 : 0xfffffa80`059972a8
fffff880`033cb7e0 fffff880`04f33100 : 00000000`00000004 fffffa80`059c9d00 fffffa80`05c3bbd0 fffffa80`059972a8 : 0xfffffa80`059972a8
fffff880`033cb7e8 00000000`00000004 : fffffa80`059c9d00 fffffa80`05c3bbd0 fffffa80`059972a8 fffffa80`00000000 : HssDrv+0xc100
fffff880`033cb7f0 fffffa80`059c9d00 : fffffa80`05c3bbd0 fffffa80`059972a8 fffffa80`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x4
fffff880`033cb7f8 fffffa80`05c3bbd0 : fffffa80`059972a8 fffffa80`00000000 00000000`00000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/145694-bsod-after-sleep-hibernation.html
Relevancy 71.81%

I upgraded my laptop with a 250GB Samsung SSD EVO. I reinstalled the operating system with the parameter of the bios AHCI active, and when the computer goes into Hibernation crashes with the error 0x000000B8.

Thanks in advance

A:BSoD when go to sleep or hibernation

Hi perritos.

The BSODs are caused by StoneGate IPsec VPN Driver (c:\windows\system32\drivers\sgravpn.sys)

Code:
BugCheck 100000B8, {fffffa8034e02b50, fffffa800aef9060, 0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sgravpn.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sgravpn.sys
Probably caused by : sgravpn.sys ( sgravpn+1e14 )

---------
And the driver is old.

Code:
fffff880`0304a000 fffff880`030cc000 sgravpn T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: sgravpn.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\sgravpn.sys
Image name: sgravpn.sys
Timestamp: Fri Sep 10 20:13:55 2010 (4C8A442B)
CheckSum: 00084389
ImageSize: 00082000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
You may search for possible updates in McAfee | Support. But if still the issue is continue to occur (there is a fair chance), better you uninstall the program; as you have other VPN clients installed already.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/326322-bsod-when-go-sleep-hibernation.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and was hoping you all could help me with a problem I have had for a while.

Essentially, my computer blue screens during sleep and then shuts down. Most of the time it is related to something called "Driver State Power Failure." I suspect it is related to my display driver, but I recently uninstalled that, and used windows update to reinstall it, and I am still having the same issue.

I hope I followed all the directions correctly - I ran SF Diagnostic Tool, created a folder, zipped that, and uploaded it to this thread.

Any help you all can provide would be much appreciated!!

A:BSOD During Sleep/Hibernation

Caused by the WLAN driver:
802.11 USB Wireless LAN Card
fffff880`0282a000 fffff880`02937000 netr28ux Tue Sep 15 06:36:45 2009 (4AAF19DD)

These drivers are quite old and need updating:
ATI PCI Express (3GIO) Filter
fffff880`019da000 fffff880`019e2000 AtiPcie Mon Nov 06 17:59:54 2006 (454F6A0A)

Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader
fffff880`0298b000 fffff880`0299f000 RTSTOR64 Thu Jun 05 13:21:42 2008 (4847CC46)

Realtek High Definition Audio
fffff880`05c29000 fffff880`05de4d80 RTKVHD64 Mon Jul 06 11:18:54 2009 (4A51C17E)

Marvell Yukon 88E8071 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
fffff880`0447b000 fffff880`044e0000 yk62x64 Mon Sep 28 10:19:31 2009 (4AC07193)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259319-bsod-during-sleep-hibernation.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Hi As the topic says My laptop had its HDD die and replaced with a new I erased the GB samsung M SSD cache drive installed Win and re-registered windows with key from BIOS Updated all drivers BIOS etc Now I ve updated to Windows Installed latest Intel Rapid Storage drivers and acceleration seems to be working again on regular startup After upgrade ran windows update for everything ran through all Power options even tried powercfg h off but to no avail When I set the laptop to Sleep Standby mode it shuts down the screen etc as it should when entering sleep mode normally but almost immidiately after turning off screen etc the HDD or SSD i can t tell is active for a loong while minute or more - sometimes with full fan speed- before the laptop is finished entering sleep mode It s as if it still uses hibernation mode writing to the hiberfile on the HDD and not using the SSD How can i mode, sleep upgrade, proceeds Vostro enter windows 3460 10 hibernation correct to wont After get After windows 10 upgrade, Vostro 3460 wont enter correct sleep mode, proceeds to hibernation the speedy sleep-mode from windows where it enters and leaves sleep state almost immidiately Cheers Gabriel Hansen

A:After windows 10 upgrade, Vostro 3460 wont enter correct sleep mode, proceeds to hibernation

There is a well-hidden file named "Hiberfil.sys", in C:\. Without it, the computer cannot hibernate. To see it...
(1) Open File Explorer to C:\
(2) Click the "View" tab, & then the "Options" button at right.
      Folder Options opens.
(3) At its View tab, uncheck "Hide protected operating system files".
     Put the check back in when done.

The file is over 3 GBs for me...

When "PowerCfg /H OFF" is issued, the hibernate file is immediately deleted...

It is immediately created again by issuing "PowerCfg /H ON", which you should do. Windows wants to hibernate after a period of sleep, even if you haven't yourself clicked to hibernate. It is set to do so at...
(1) R-Clk Power icon in Tray, & select "Power Options".
(2) Click "Change plan settings".
(3) Click "Change advanced power settings".

You have proven you don't have a hibernate problem by having the computer sleep w/o a Hiberfil.sys.
My HDD spins to sleep in a few seconds after the screen goes black (whether or not I've got a Hiberfil.sys). Sleep doesn't write to a file (until enough time has passed), but it does write to RAM. Do you have Support Assist? Open it, click Checkup, & have it do a System Scan - of the memory, especially. Also, check its System History for any recent trouble.

Also, better have it scan the hard drive. I don't know whether pagefile.sys gets involved with sleep in case you haven't got enough RAM. As you've recently had work done, click System Info in Support Assist to see whether you've still got all your RAM...

Is the computer generally slow - not just when you put it to sleep?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/4997/t/19678637
Relevancy 70.95%

Most of the time this happens. Sometimes it's fine for a week or so. It seemed to start after updating my logitec drivers. The BSOD shows KS.SYS as an offending file.

A:BSOD when recovering from sleep or hibernation

Enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Driver Verifier -Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information

Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning

Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point Manually before enabling DV.

Tip
If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/329930-bsod-when-recovering-sleep-hibernation.html
Relevancy 70.95%

My laptop is a HP ProBook 4445s with AMD A8-4500m APU, and is a fairly recent model. It has been experiencing random BSODs when entering sleep or hibernation, so I never get to see the actual screen. I only see the error, the next time I power on. It also seems to be the same problem all the time. Since I had done a drive cleanup, SF Diagnostics can only find 2 BSOD reports, but I assure you that it has been the same problem throughout the two months I have this laptop. It is always:

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
with Bug Check Code: 0x0000009f
and always a ntoskrnl.exe issue.

All of the drivers have been updated to the latest that HP has provided here. I can not locate the driver that causes this failure, so I am hoping that people of this forum will be able to find the root cause.

A:BSOD when going to Sleep or Hibernation (HP ProBook)

Welcome

Your BSoD is caused by your Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter - Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-Card

Code:
Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
>[ 16, 2] 0 0 fffffa8004fa2050 00000000 00000000-00000000
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl664.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl664.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl664.sys
\Driver\BCM43XX
Args: 00015500 00000000 00000005 00000003
[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa8004fa3e20 00000000 fffff80003319200-fffffa800508af90 Success Error Cancel pending
\Driver\vwifibus nt!PopSystemIrpCompletion
Args: 00015500 00000000 00000005 00000003
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-fffffa800508af90

0: kd> lmvm bcmwl664
start end module name
fffff880`042d1000 fffff880`0475b000 bcmwl664 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: bcmwl664.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl664.sys
Image name: bcmwl664.sys
Timestamp: Fri Mar 09 17:15:31 2012 (4F59E653)
CheckSum: 0048A270
ImageSize: 0048A000
Check for updates on its drivers. Or re-install the program and its drivers afresh.

Source: Driver Reference Table

Problematic Software:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Norton 360 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Norton 360 Public
Start Menu\Programs\Norton JOSEOLIVERA-HP\admin:Start Menu\Programs\Norton JOSEOLIVERA-HP\admin
Norton is a known cause to BSoDs. Uninstall it and all its components. Replace with MSE.
→ Norton Removal Tool
→ Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Keep us posted

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257576-bsod-when-going-sleep-hibernation-hp-probook.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Pleas help, BSOD happens when opening the lid of laptop.

A:BSOD when wake up from hibernation/sleep

0x116 bugchecks indicate an attempt to reset the graphics card and display driver failed to respond within the allocated time interval.
It's mainly caused by a failing GPU or bad display driver.

I suggest updating your display driver to the latest version.
If you are unsure how then here's some instructions.

How-To Install AMD Catalyst? Drivers For A Windows? Based System

I also recommend running Furmark to see if your GPU is failing (I doubt it but it's worth ruling it out as a possibility).
Follow these instructions.

Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Post back the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/330825-bsod-when-wake-up-hibernation-sleep.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi, i am completely new to this forum so please excuse my errors. I would like to get my problem fixed and then i would like to consider contributing too. anyway ive had my hp laptop (Touch Screen running windows 8) and it seems to give me a blue screen of death every time it wakes up including just shutting the screen. in the past i have updated drivers, updated to windows 8.1, and installed the factory image. none seem to quite solve the problem. the typical error message is "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (iaStorA.sys)". but sometimes it is different. I have attached the export from dm log collector and i believe it is in the right format. thanks in advanced

I also attached the new log file you requested

A:BSOD after sleep, hibernation, and sometimes boot

Sorry for the delay in responding. There just aren't that many people who do BSOD analysis, so at times we get a bit overwhelmed!

Do your still need help with this problem?
I will be notified if you reply to this topic and will respond within 48 hours.

While waiting:
- get ALL available Windows Updates. It may take several trips to get them all.
- get ALL available HP updates. Use the HP Support Assistant to get them all.
- try these free diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47354-bsod-after-sleep-hibernation-sometimes-boot.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Machine: HP ProBook 640 G1

Example here:

Bug Check String : DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
Bug Check Code : 0x0000009f
Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000003
Parameter 2 : fffffa80`04751060
Parameter 3 : fffff800`00b9e3d8
Parameter 4 : fffffa80`0a17f330
Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+72a40
File Description : NT Kernel & System
Product Name : Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 6.1.7601.18798 (win7sp1_gdr.150316-1654)
Processor : x64
Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+72a40

Any help with identifying the cause would be much appreciated!

A:BSOD When machine goes to sleep/hibernation

I am getting the same thing for a number of my end users. It seems to happen when they lock their computer while on a docking station, close the lid, undock and then go to another area in the building. When opening the lid they either receive the same BSOD or the lock screen. However, when they click CTRL+ALT+Delete all they then see is the Cancel button.

I am testing the newest Intel Graphics driver 10.18.14.4139 along with the newest BIOS 1.33. If it works I will let you know.

Thanks,

Tucker

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379055-bsod-when-machine-goes-sleep-hibernation.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I have dual booted windows 7 and ubuntu 11.04 .For this I had to reinstall windows 7.I use grub loader to dual boot the os.Ever since dual booting i have problems in putting windows 7 to sleep (by closing the lid).sometimes it does sleep but other times it just shuts down and gives me the bsod error when i turn it back on

System Spec:
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 7600 Multiprocessor Free
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz
Motherboard:LENOVO Emerald Lake
BIOS:default System BIOS,WB03243506WB0109190J,45CN38WW
Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M,Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
Sound:Realtek High Definition Audio,Bluetooth Hands-free Audio,Intel(R) Display Audio
laptop is about 6 months old.

A:BSOD while sleep/hibernation ,error 0x0000009f

SP1 isn't installed, please do the following:

Quote:
Installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1
1. Visit the PC manufacturer's website and update ALL drivers. DO NOT use Windows Update or the "Update drivers" function of Device Manager.
2. Check Device Manager for any unknown/disabled devices - if there are unknown/disabled devices, fix them with the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website (not the PC Manufacturer)
3. Visit Windows Update and get all updates (may take repeated visits)
4. Visit Windows Update and get Service Pack 1 (usually under Important Updates). Read these notes for installing SP1: Steps to follow before you install Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 from the Microsoft Download Center
5. Visit Windows Update and get any other available updates. May take repeated visits, but keep it up until you get several "Windows is updated" results.
If you're having difficulties with installing a Service Pack, please use the SURTool from this link: What is the System Update Readiness Tool?
Also, check out this troubleshooting link from Microsoft: Troubleshoot problems installing Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2

I have had limited success in installing updates/Service Packs when using a "clean boot". I suspect that I'm just bypassing the problem - and that it can come back to bite me in the butt later on.

Memory dumps point to Connectify or your networking drivers.
Uninstall Connectify to see if that stops the memory dumps.
If not, then update your networking driver(s)

Also, Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions).
Please uninstall the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): DuplexSecure - FAQ

Some free alternatives (I don't use them, so I can't comment on them)

MagicISO - Convert BIN to ISO, Create, Edit, Burn, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter/extractor/editor

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs

- Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html
- Info on how to troubleshoot BSOD's (DRAFT): http://www.carrona.org/userbsod.html
- How I do it: http://www.carrona.org/howidoit.html

3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
Code:

avgfwd6a.sys Sun May 22 18:33:25 2011 (4DD98F35)
sptd.sys Sun Mar 22 08:35:35 2009 (49C63097)
iaStor.sys Mon Sep 13 21:23:32 2010 (4C8ECE94)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
avgmfx64.sys Sun Aug 07 23:41:46 2011 (4E3F5AFA)
AVGIDSEH.Sys Sun Jul 10 18:36:50 2011 (4E1A2982)
LhdX64.sys Mon Jan 11 10:06:58 2010 (4B4B3E92)
avgrkx64.sys Tue Sep 13 00:02:34 2011 (4E6ED5DA)
nvpciflt.sys Tue May 15 03:36:26 2012 (4FB2077A)
avgtdia.sys Sun Jul 10 18:46:53 2011 (4E1A2BDD)
avgldx64.sys Thu Oct 06 23:55:41 2011 (4E8E783D)
IntcDAud.sys Tue Dec 06 06:23:07 2011 (4EDDFB1B)
SynTP.sys Wed Dec 22 22:20:47 2010 (4D12C00F)
abv88qeh.SYS Thu Sep 06 08:09:33 2007 (46DFEDFD)
connctfy.sys Thu May 27 05:19:35 2010 (4BFE3927)
RTSUVSTOR.sys Thu Jul 28 02:12:19 2011 (4E30FDC3)
Netwsw00.sys Mon Mar 12 17:06:43 2012 (4F5E6563)
AcpiVpc.sys Fri Nov 26 03:40:25 2010 (4CEF7279)
btwampfl.sys Thu Jan 05 18:14:07 2012 (4F062EBF)
RTKVHD64.sys Tue Mar 27 05:01:50 2012 (4F7181FE)
rtsuvc.sys Wed Dec 15 03:57:03 2010 (4D0882DF)
btwavdt.sys Wed Dec 14 16:30:32 201... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233050-bsod-while-sleep-hibernation-error-0x0000009f.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I recently upsized my SSD drive and changed from a samsung to a larger crucial drive This is a custom built computer that is on it's second MB and cpu combo and had been stable for years until just recently with the new drive addition so I do not feel it is a driver or something along these lines I am unsure if it may be RAM or just a bad windows hibernation bit on resuming 64 from or BSOD sleep upon 7 SSD I used windows home server to re-image the c drive from the samsung BSOD upon resuming from sleep or hibernation on windows 7 64 bit to to the crucial drive It ran with no problems for several weeks and then the Blue screens BSOD upon resuming from sleep or hibernation on windows 7 64 bit started on resuming from sleep and hibernation I have included the zip file from the debugging bat file as instructed from these forums I have tried to add the dump file but the uploader is telling me it is an invalid file and not accepting it The blue screen does indicate that it is a kernal data inpage error It list off half a dozen error codes as well that I can add if needed Thanks for any help you can give

A:BSOD upon resuming from sleep or hibernation on windows 7 64 bit

The uploaded zip is empty. Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/324070-bsod-upon-resuming-sleep-hibernation-windows-7-64-bit.html
Relevancy 70.09%

For some reason my computer is frequently getting a BSOD after my computer returns from sleep or hibernation. I tried uninstalling newly installed software but that didn't work. What should I do? I've included an image of one of my BSOD errors and the SF Diagnostic .ZIP.

A:BSOD After Resuming From Sleep/Hibernation, Error

Perform a clean install of your SynTP.sys Synaptic Touch Pad Driver Driver Reference Table - SynTP.sys

Tip
How to clean left over drivers
Sometimes drivers remain, not completely uninstalled. Follow this tutorial for complete removal of drivers of the particular program: How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver SweeperClick on the Start
► Control Panel
► Programs
► Uninstall a program
► Uninstall everything related to the software.

Delete remnants of its drivers/older drivers using Driver Sweeper

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time (usually 10 minutes).
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time
Arg2: fffffa8004ee5e40, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff800045b1518, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa8008b61c60, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------

TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\modclass.ini, error 2

DRVPOWERSTATE_SUBCODE: 3

IMAGE_NAME: ACPI.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4ce79294

MODULE_NAME: ACPI

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff88000f28000 ACPI

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`045b14c8 fffff800`02f448c2 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`04ee5e40 fffff800`045b1518 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`045b14d0 fffff800`02edf84c : fffff800`045b1618 fffff800`045b1618 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x33af0
fffff800`045b1570 fffff800`02edf6e6 : fffffa80`08c49658 fffffa80`08c49658 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x6c
fffff800`045b15e0 fffff800`02edf5ce : 000001c7`5e840f61 fffff800`045b1c58 00000000`00bf4cf0 fffff800`03054088 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0xc6
fffff800`045b1c30 fffff800`02edf3b7 : 0000006a`6f39d2c3 0000006a`00bf4cf0 0000006a`6f39d2bc 00000000`000000f0 : nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x1be
fffff800`045b1cd0 fffff800`02ecc90a : fffff800`0304fe80 fffff800`0305dcc0 00000000`00000001 fffff880`00000000 : nt!KiRetireDpcList+0x277
fffff800`045b1d80 00000000`00000000 : fffff800`045b2000 fffff800`045ac000 fffff800`045b1d40 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x5a

STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_SynTP_IMAGE_ACPI.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_SynTP_IMAGE_ACPI.sys

---------
Start up
Keep less stuff at the start-up. Only anti-virus, this helps avoid driver conflicts and improves time to log in to windows.

Troubleshoot a Problem by Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7 or Vista
How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7

SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption:

How to Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker
1. Click Start
2. In the search box, type Command Prompt
3. In the list that appears, right-click on cmd.exe and choose Run as administrator
4. In the command window that opens, type sfc /scannow and hit enter.

Daemon Tools/Alcohol %

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Pro Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Pro Public
Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although we have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions). Please uninstall the program, th... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/290544-bsod-after-resuming-sleep-hibernation-error.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi!

I have a Sony Vaio VGN-CS35GN. It came pre-installed with Vista 32 bit, but I am now using a licensed institutional version of Windows 7 Professional 32-bit. There?s only one OS.

The laptop recently has a had a problem with cooling. If i was playing videos/ or even if the laptop was on for a few hours otherwise, it was shutting down immediately. But I did not get any BSODs then. I subsequently got it cleaned with a blower. But even then I had used it for a couple days after that without any BSOD.

Today, just a while back after i resumed it from sleep, it suddenly crased and showed the blue screen.

I have uploaded the SF tool report. Please let me know if you guys require anything else.

A:BSOD right after laptop was resuming from sleep/hibernation

Code:
BugCheck 50, {fdab4dc4, 0, 81fa04ff, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\win32k.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k+1204ff )

Code:
Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS
Install Service Pack 1:Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack 1 has provided many security and stability updates for Windows 7, which would be highly beneficial for your system.

>>Upload SystemInfo.txt<<Start
Type: cmd > Right-Click > Run As Adminstrator
Type this command: systeminfo.exe>C:\systeminfo.txt
Remove:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Probit Software
Start Menu\Programs\Probit Software\Easy Driver Pro
These driver updating programs are problematic, and often install incorrect or unstable drivers.

Reduce the number of programs at startup, to avoid any driver or program conflicts:Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Startup Programs - Change

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/286107-bsod-right-after-laptop-resuming-sleep-hibernation.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello Everyone:

I have seen the many posts about the BSOD. So I went to download the Windows Debugging Tools but each time it keeps complaining about missing files. This means I have no dumpcheck utility.

The problem occurs when I reopen my lid to wake up my laptop from sleep or hibernation. Sometimes it works fine and then other times it reboots and then after my login loads the message comes up about 'windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown'. I went to Device Manager and right click to upgrade the drivers but Windows said they were already up-to-date. I also ensured that in Windows Update, I checked the optional downloads too. However, the problem still occurred.

I am hoping that the forum members will be able to assist using the crash files that I have attached. My system specs are on my profile page. Thanks.

Regards
hikarimay10

A:BSOD when laptop waking from sleep or hibernation

Update your NIC driver:
Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet
fffff880`07278000 fffff880`072d9000 k57nd60a Sat May 15 14:51:06 2010 (4BEE98BA)

Also check for new version of these drivers:
Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
fffff880`0742b000 fffff880`07b32400 igdkmd64 Wed Sep 02 20:54:15 2009 (4A9EBF57)

Intel(R) ICH9M-E/M SATA AHCI Controller
fffff880`01271000 fffff880`0147b000 iaStor Tue Apr 13 18:44:16 2010 (4BC49F60)

Name [00000011] Atheros AR5B97 Wireless Network Adapter
fffff880`06ee1000 fffff880`07107000 athrx Fri May 07 02:00:58 2010 (4BE3583A)

Uninstall the Following programs:
Daemon Tools, make sure you get rid of the sptd.sys driver

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/258579-bsod-when-laptop-waking-sleep-hibernation.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi,

id like to know if anyone could help me out ?

Its like the 10th time i get this message and decide its time to find a solution,

What i remember from the BSOD is this message DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after it crashed about 5-10 minutes after i woke it up from hibernation.Thats all i know

I have windows x64 professional.

Ive uploaded a DM LOG
Thanks.
DoeX

A:Bsod driver_power_state_failure after waking up from hibernation/sleep

Quote:
10/20/2014 9:32 AM Windows Error Reporting
Fault bucket X64_0x9F_3_POWER_DOWN_IMAGE_AiCharger.sys,
Event Name: BlueScreen
Bucket=X64_0x9F_3_POWER_DOWN_IMAGE_AiCharger.sys

Uninstall ASUS Charger. It causes BSOD everywhere it is present.

Let us know how the computer is running without it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349480-bsod-driver_power_state_failure-after-waking-up-hibernation-sleep.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi guys,

I've been getting frequent BSOD after Windows goes to Sleep. I'm getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and CRITICAL_OPJECT_TERMINATION errors pretty regularly. I ran chkdsk on my C: drive and got a registry file failure. This is a fairly recent build (<8 months). Any help would be appreciated.

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Pro
Memory: PNY 4GB DDR3 PC3-10666; PNY [email protected] DDR3 PC3-10666
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
Monitor(s) Displays: Dell S199WFP; Generic PnP Monitor
Screen Resolution: 1440 x 900; 1280 x 1024
Hard Drives:
Seagate 1TB SATA (ST3100003 40AS SCSI)
Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB, 32 MB Cache (WDC WD20 EADS-00R6B0 SCSI)

A:Frequent BSOD after Windows goes to Sleep/Hibernation.

n00b101,

Avast can be a contributing cause of BSOD'S .
Please remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST.

http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/224340-frequent-bsod-after-windows-goes-sleep-hibernation.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi,

I'm new to the forum but was wondering if I could get some help with my computer crashing randomly. I have included the dump file. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help.

It was working fine a while back but has recently been having issues like it not being able to come back out of sleep, or the hibernation file become corrupted.

A:BSOD, Corrupt Hibernation File, and buggy Sleep.

canon1983, it is a stop 0xD1.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {fffff8801821ede8, 5, 8, fffff8801821ede8}

***** Debugger could not find nt in module list, module list might be corrupt, error 0x80070057.

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

---------
According to Carrona.org, STOP 0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Usual causes: Device driver

In such a situation, it is better to enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

Also, upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/273320-bsod-corrupt-hibernation-file-buggy-sleep.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello This is my first post and I'm hopeful that you guys can help me with an issue I have a brand spanking new laptop un-boxed and setup days ago An overview and brief description of the problem below Overview Brand new laptop opened and set-up on Tuesday Dec th Booted with factory install of OS Windows Home After initial set-up I ran Windows Update and installed and ran all updates including an update to Windows to version Build After this I installed several applications and removed several more that I considered bloatware e g McAfee Antivirus Computer was operating fine the entire first day with no noticeable issues Problem Late in the day on Resuming Laptop Sleep/Hibernation Crashes with from BSOD no When day one I decided to run the Lenovo Companion app pre-loaded with my install It prompted me to download and install an updated Laptop Crashes When Resuming from Sleep/Hibernation with no BSOD driver which I did however after this it prompted me to restart the computer which I opted to do the next morning The computer went to sleep hibernate overnight and when I opened it to resume from sleep the next day as I logged in after seconds the screen went black and shut off not to sleep or hibernate but shut down completely I hit Laptop Crashes When Resuming from Sleep/Hibernation with no BSOD the power button and rebooted the shut down repeated more times before stabilizing Once I was up and running again I decided to reboot the machine thinking this may solve the problem when I rebooted and after a very lengthy restart on the screen minutes I got a BSOD with an error message DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE At this point I contacted Lenovo tech support and they have me do a hard reset of the laptop and then update both graphics cards drivers Intel and NVIDIA which I did Things were working OK after this with no random crashes for the remainder of the day Currently The crashes have now continued the past days but only occur in the mornings as I wake resume the machine after overnight The laptop crashes - times in a row over the course of the first - minutes just after I log-in the screen goes black all lights go off except for the power light and I have to reboot the machine oddly if I put the machine to sleep during the day for several hours and resume later in the day the crashes do not occur There are no BSODs and there are no dump or mini-dump files saved as a result of these crashes there are however several errors and warnings in the event viewer which I can share when the time comes In the meantime I've attached the SysnativeFileCollectionApp zip and perfmon zip report files as instructed for a first post Thank you in advance for your assistance The system specs overview is as follows OS - Windows x Windows original OEM pre-installed version of OS Age of computer Sept hardware Age of OS installation - days old CPU Intel Core i - HQ CPU GHz Video Cards Intel HD Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX M System Manufacturer Lenovo Exact model number Y - Touch

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/599141/laptop-crashes-when-resuming-from-sleephibernation-with-no-bsod/
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi, i'm very new to these forums. ive had this problem for quite a while and i want to pinpoint why i'm getting BSOD. when i put my computer to sleep or hibernation, and wake it up my laptop restarts and i m prompted with the error:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF880099E6824
BCP3: FFFFF8800B0734F8
BCP4: FFFFF8800B072D50
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

I will attach the mini-dump file for further information.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3El...it?usp=sharing
(windows 7 home Premium 64 bit )

A:BSOD occurs when laptop goes under sleep or Hibernation, 0x1000007e

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/278757-bsod-occurs-when-laptop-goes-under-sleep-hibernation-0x1000007e.html
Relevancy 68.8%

So I have been having this problem for a few months now but am only now getting around to fixing it I procrastinate and have no problem just leaving it on constantly which is what I did after this problem arose Like the title suggests this ONLY happens when I bring computer - from BSOD error:1033 waking when up sleep/Hibernation the computer out of a sleep hibernate state after it has been in one for BSOD when waking computer up from sleep/Hibernation - error:1033 more than a few minutes I specify this because if I put into a sleep state it works fine BSOD when waking computer up from sleep/Hibernation - error:1033 if I bring BSOD when waking computer up from sleep/Hibernation - error:1033 it back out right away But after - minutes when I try to bring it back out at first it acts normal but then suddenly all the GPU fans begin running at full speed and then the computer goes through the normal boot sequence as if it was off to begin with And if I leave it in the sleep state for to long it goes through the same deal Then when I get back into the desktop it gives me an error message saying that it blue screened with a code of I have done everything I know how to do on my own Please help

A:BSOD when waking computer up from sleep/Hibernation - error:1033

Hi maverik7773.

The zip you uploaded does not contain any crash dump.

Follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any disc cleanup tool before you upload another zip.

We have got enough evidence of display failure in the other data, plus the hints of stop 0x116 .... but it is not very common during power state change. That is why we need to study the crash dump.

If you see that still the system fails to record a crash dump, take a camera snap of the Blue Screen and upload it for us.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349804-bsod-when-waking-computer-up-sleep-hibernation-error-1033-a.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I have Windows 7
- x86 (32-bit) ?
- OEM install with SP1 and other regular patch updates.
- Less than an year old hardware

System crashes with BSOD after hibernation mode sometimes. I am attaching the debug and performance files as suggested. Please help.

A:BSOD from Hibernation mode

Hello Eric,

Welcome!

You seem to have had multiple crashes since mid-February though they might not all have BSOD'd.. Both on drivers and app's.
Can you give some more history on the system? What changed? Are the BSOD's after hibernation the only problem now?? I know hibernation can be usefull but what happens if you turn all powersaving modes off?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/171497-bsod-hibernation-mode.html
Relevancy 68.37%

This happens just about every time I start my laptop back up after it BSOD going mode hibernation into hibernates and it tells me the system recovered from an error I've tried to install all the latest drivers for just about everything but I'm pretty far from an expert on any of this so any kind of help would be greatly appreciated Most recent dump files https app box com files f f Speccy http speccy piriform com results YlxQfRYU mU RXcqkIJmloN Minitoolbox report MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by HAMLET administrator on - - at Running from C Users HAMLET Downloads setups Microsoft Windows Pro X Boot Mode Normal Event log errors Application errors Error AM Source VSS User BSOD going into hibernation mode Description Volume Shadow Copy Service error Unexpected error calling routine ConvertStringSidToSid S- - - - - - - bak hr x The security ID structure is invalid BSOD going into hibernation mode Operation OnIdentify event Gathering Writer Data Context Execution Context Shadow Copy Optimization Writer Writer Class Id dc bdd -ab - d -adb - bee fd f Writer Name Shadow Copy Optimization Writer Writer BSOD going into hibernation mode Instance ID e d- b - a - e- cbc ff Error AM Source ISCTAgent User Description ISCT - netDetect AOACWLANProset ClearNetDetectConfig Net Detect Error disabling net detect adapter Error x n Error PM Source Customer Experience Improvement Program User Description Error AM Source ISCTAgent User Description ISCT - netDetect AOACWLANProset LocateAdapters Net Detect Net Detect Supported Error Getting Adapter List Error x n Error AM Source ISCTAgent User Description ISCT - netDetect AOACWLANProset ClearNetDetectConfig Net Detect Error disabling net detect adapter Error x n Error AM Source Application Error User Description Faulting application name wmiprvse exe version time stamp x ad Faulting module name BdProvider dll unloaded version time stamp x c Exception code xc Fault offset x fc eac Faulting process id x df Faulting application start time xwmiprvse exe Faulting application path wmiprvse exe Faulting module path wmiprvse exe Report Id wmiprvse exe Faulting package full name wmiprvse exe Faulting package-relative application ID wmiprvse exe Error AM Source VSS User Description Volume Shadow Copy Service error Unexpected error calling routine ConvertStringSidToSid S- - - - - - - bak hr x The security ID structure is invalid Operation OnIdentify event Gathering Writer Data Context Execution Context Shadow Copy Optimization Writer Writer Class Id dc bdd -ab - d -adb - bee fd f Writer Name Shadow Copy Optimization Writer Writer Instance ID c b - d- d-a - afb d Error AM Source Application Error User Description Faulting application name BrcmSetSecurity exe version time stamp x c Faulting module name ntdll dll version time stamp x f Exception code xc Fault offset x ab Faulting process id xc Faulting application start time xBrcmSetSecurity exe Faulting application path BrcmSetSecurity exe Faulting module path BrcmSetSecurity exe Report Id BrcmSetSecurity exe Faulting package full name BrcmSetSecurity exe Faulting package-relative application ID BrcmSetSecurity exe Error AM Source Application Error User Description Faulting application name BrcmSetSecurity exe version time stamp x c Faulting module name unknown version time stamp x Exception code xc Fault offset x Faulting process id xc Faulting application start time xBrcmSetSecurity exe Faulting application path BrcmSetSecurity exe Faulting module path BrcmSetSecurity exe Report Id BrcmSetSecurity exe Faulting package full name BrcmSetSecurity exe Faulting package-relative application ID BrcmSetSecurity exe Error AM Source ISCTAgent User Description ISCT - netDetect AOACWLANProset ClearNetDetectConfig Net Detect Error disabling net detect adapter Error x n System errors Error AM Source Service Control Manager User Description The Windows Modules Installer service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The following corrective action will be taken ... Read more

A:BSOD going into hibernation mode

HI

Unfortunately Box.com requires log in to an account to download files. So either attach the zipped dumps with the next reply (attach file feature) or upload it to http://www.mediafire.com/.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/510236/bsod-going-into-hibernation-mode/
Relevancy 67.94%

Dear TSFers I sleep. problem Laptop SP1) upon to BCCode_9f hibernation (Win7 putting BSOD MSI or am MSI Laptop (Win7 SP1) BSOD BCCode_9f problem upon hibernation or putting to sleep. having some irregular BSOD problems for a while now Frequently when I put my laptop to hibernation or sleep mode it stays stuck with a black screen for a while only to end up in the BSOD BCCode f My Laptop is a GE -i M FD Win SP I have added the requested data in one file I put the PERFMON REPORT file in the Windows Vista folder The language of my laptop is set to Dutch I hope that it won't be too much af a problem I hope that you can help me out What was original installed OS on system -FreeDos I believe Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer -Retail Age of system hardware -Bought it at November So roughly months now Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS -Once re-installed after it didn't install correct the first time After that never Same as Age of system roughly months CPU -Intel i - M CPU GHz Core Video Card -Nvidia GeForce GT M MotherBoard -GE OC OE though not sure if it's an OEM Power Supply -MSI The same one that came with the laptop System Manufacturer -Micro-Star International Co Ltd though not sure if it's an OEM Exact model number if laptop check label on bottom -G -N PR -CB Laptop or Desktop -Laptop P S could it be that this has something to do with KB I read something about whether having installed that update or not could also have some influence on this

A:MSI Laptop (Win7 SP1) BSOD BCCode_9f problem upon hibernation or putting to sleep.

Bump :)

Since posting this, I have yet to have another BSOD. But it is just a matter of time, as it usually happens once a week or so.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/msi-laptop-win7-sp1-bsod-bccode_9f-problem-upon-hibernation-or-putting-to-sleep-874034.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I have Windows 7
- x86 (32-bit) ?
- OEM install with SP1 and other regular patch updates.
- Less than an year old hardware

System works fine when resuming from suspend mode, but crashes with BSOD after hibernation mode. I am attaching the debug and performance files as suggested. Please help.

A:BSOD when restarting from Hibernation mode

Welcome
Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2 (1).zip\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\060711-26722-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available
DbsSplayTreeRangeMap::Add: ignoring zero-sized range at ?00000000`00000000?
DbsSplayTreeRangeMap::Add: ignoring zero-sized range at ?ffffffff`82f66ad4?
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17592.x86fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x82e3f000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82f884d0
Debug session time: Tue Jun 7 19:34:31.972 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 1 days 19:37:08.470
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
A driver is causing an inconsistent power state.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time
Arg2: 865e1b58, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: 82f66ae0, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: 8b1cd8c0, The blocked IRP
Debugging Details:
------------------
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NETwNs32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NETwNs32.sys
IRP_ADDRESS: 8b1cd8c0
DEVICE_OBJECT: 884b1028
DRIVER_OBJECT: 883db030
IMAGE_NAME: NETwNs32.sys
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4c3da298
MODULE_NAME: NETwNs32
FAULTING_MODULE: 95827000 NETwNs32
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 82f05f35 to 82f1df2c
STACK_TEXT:
82f66a94 82f05f35 0000009f 00000003 865e1b58 nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x1e
82f66b00 82f05fae 82f66ba0 00000000 82f73380 nt!PopCheckIrpWatchdog+0x1f5
82f66b38 82eb9039 82f816e0 00000000 73b2beea nt!PopCheckForIdleness+0x73
82f66b7c 82eb8fdd 82f69d20 82f66ca8 00000001 nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x50
82f66c68 82eb8e9a 82f69d20 82f66ca8 00000000 nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0x101
82f66cdc 82eb700e 009997c7 8632b768 82f73380 nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x25c
82f66d20 82eb6e38 00000000 0000000e 00000000 nt!KiRetireDpcList+0xcb
82f66d24 00000000 0000000e 00000000 00000000 nt!KiIdleLoop+0x38

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_IMAGE_NETwNs32.sys
BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_IMAGE_NETwNs32.sys
---------
From the Intel website update this driver and lets just hope
Netwns32.sys file description
Productname:Intel? Wireless WiFi Link Adapter
Description:Intel? Wireless WiFi Link Driver
Company:Intel Corporation

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/168073-bsod-when-restarting-hibernation-mode.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, so please be patient with me if there are any mistakes I make/rules I break in this initial posting. A preemptive my bad, if you will.

I keep getting a BSOD every time I try to hibernate my laptop. It is a brand new laptop, and it has been re-imaged/reformatted recently. I have a feeling the problem did not exist until my docking station installation files/drivers were installed, but i'm not 100% sure. This is a work laptop. I have attached the SysnativeFile and Perfmon report zip files to this posting.

My computer information:

System Type: 64 Bit
Originally installed OS: I don't know.
Age of System: New
Age of OS Installation: New

CPU: Intel Core i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2701 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 530 and NVIDIA Quadro M2000M

System Manufacturer: HP
Model Number: ZBook 15 G3

Type: Laptop

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/621042/bsod-every-time-i-attempt-to-go-into-hibernation-mode/
Relevancy 66.65%

I am running Windows XP on a Athlon XP 2100+, 512 mb ddr333 ram, ati radeon 9100 128 mb vid. card, wd 40 gb hard drive.

Previously i had been running XP without a hitch with the same setup only i had a Quantum 20gb hard drive instead.

On resume from standby mode and resume from hibernation, i get this stop message.

0x0000008E (0XC0000006, 0XBF87CB42, 0XF813EBAC, 0X00000000)

The message continues to include something about win32k.sys

I can't find anything regarding this specific stop message and have updated my BIOS and drivers, without any success.

When I installed the new hd, i found that if i hooked it up as the master device, the computer would not recognize my master cd-rom drive, so i left it as a slave device.. could this have anything to do with the problem?

A:BSoD on resume from standby and hibernation mode

normally you would run your h/d as master on eide 1 and your cd rom on eide 2 or as a slave on eide 1
hibernation is not used by most as it can cause problems
check here
http://www.google.com/search?q=0x0000008e&sourceid=opera&num=50&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-on-resume-from-standby-and-hibernation-mode.154818/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hey people I'm writing on my desktop laptop at the moment as I can't stand how slow my laptop is Well I was on a holiday for a few weeks And when I came back home my laptop suddenly went super slow K53S hibernation when Problem - Asus and Slow/Laggy mode! BSOD D: I have no idea how this happend as my laptop is fairly new about months and the only thing I have installed to it is games from Steam It takes minutes to start it and when it's on it is super slow And not only that it laggs allot Explorer stopped working etc I have disc fragmented several times as well as used the disc cleanup utility I have used CCleaner twice without results I have done a system restore but that didn't work either as there wasn't any old restore points to recover to That's basically everything I've done and nothing worked D Something worth to mention - The Internet browsing has become very slow on my laptop as well and Flash player crashes all the time I have tried to fix this but it seems like SRWare Iron and Google Chrome refuses to help me there P The laptop is getting hot quite often because there are only one fan in the whole laptop And I haven't cleaned it a single time after I got it IMPORTANT I can't put it to hibernation or Asus K53S - Slow/Laggy and BSOD Problem when hibernation mode! D: sleep mode as it Bsods with the following error - quot Kernel Power Failure quot Or something similar Spec Asus K S CPU - Intel Core i Ghz GPU - Nvidia GeForce GT M GB OS - Windows Home Premium RAM - GB HDD - GB If there is anything else you want to know say it My English might be horrible but that's because my native language is Norwegian P Would appreciate any help given as I am clueless

A:Asus K53S - Slow/Laggy and BSOD Problem when hibernation mode! D:

Hello there!

Seems like the crash dump (BSOD) could caused by Hiternation file size. Let's increase that to 100% if it's already not.

Open the elevated command prompt
Type in powercfg /hibernate /size 100
Reboot the system
As for the frequent crashes and freezing Run SFC Scan SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Download HWMonitor and check the temps and post it here. If you're Overclocking the processor or RAM reset the values. Try to reset the BIOS to default settings.

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\Shyam\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\081012-223861-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17835.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
Debug session time: Fri Aug 10 10:53:08.941 2012 (GMT+5)
System Uptime: 0 days 19:01:27.863
BugCheck A0, {9, ffffffffc0000001, 1, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PopEndMirroring+145 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA0
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA0_IO_DUMPSTACK_INIT_ERROR_nt!PopEndMirroring+145
Bugcheck code 000000A0
Arguments 00000000`00000009 ffffffff`c0000001 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000
BiosVersion = K53SM.207
BiosReleaseDate = 12/09/2011
SystemManufacturer = ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
SystemProductName = K53SM
MaxSpeed: 2200
CurrentSpeed: 2195

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/248152-asus-k53s-slow-laggy-bsod-problem-when-hibernation-mode-d.html
Relevancy 63.64%

My wife Sleep / Vista Problems Hybrid / Sleep Hibernation s computer has been displaying an error ever since I enabled Hybrid Sleep amp Hibernation on her computer Dell Vista Hibernation / Hybrid Sleep / Sleep Problems Vostro Vista Business SP - Bit Intel T GB RAM I created a customized power setting for her that did the following when operating under batteries Shuts down monitor after minutes Shuts down HDD after minutes In advances the relevant I think settings are Sleep after - minutes Allow Hybrid Sleep - yes on battery Hybernate After - minutes on battery When she shuts off the computer by closing the lid the computer goes to sleep no problem If you turn it back on within hours no problem However if you turn it on after the Vista Hibernation / Hybrid Sleep / Sleep Problems minutes she gets a message that quot Windows has recovered from a serious start up error quot That being said we have not found any ill-effects after acknowledging the message I have also attached a screen shot a details from the event viewer that captured each time it has happened In the interim I have disabled Hybrid Sleep but left the hibernation on after minutes I set the computer Vista Hibernation / Hybrid Sleep / Sleep Problems to hibernate and it restarted with no error messages Any thoughts as to the cause of this Is the solution a simple OS bug and I should simply leave Hybrid Sleep off Any help would be appreciated nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-hibernation-hybrid-sleep-sleep-problems.789274/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hello,

I left my computer on and open this morning before I left for class. When I returned, I had a BSOD, which specified "Driver Power State Failure" (I did not copy down any numbers, as I probably should have). I did a forced shut down (held the power button) and then restarted it, where it fortunately works for now.

My laptop is an Dell XPS-15, about two years old. I have not had any problems with it until now, and the past week or so it has been freezing up. I downloaded the SF Diagnostic Tool, and the zipped folder is attached.

I am uncertain what action to take next. Could someone advise me in how to fix the issue?

Thank you!!

A:BSOD after sleep or hibernation - "Driver Power State Failure"

upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302917-bsod-after-sleep-hibernation-driver-power-state-failure.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi.

So I am getting frequent BSODs when going to sleep mode on my Windows 7 64 bit, which is very annoying. I have attached the minidumps I have available. It happens maybe once every five times. System specs are on my profile.

A:BSOD when going to sleep mode

We need more information to analyze your logs. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334905-bsod-when-going-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Greetings I am experiencing some issues with my new PC Build PC Information in mode when sleep BSOD Only in my profile and BSOD Only when in sleep mode in the zip file Motherboard - ASUS Z -A Processor - Intel Core i - K M Skylake Quad-Core GHz LGA W BX I K This may sound strange however for the most part the PC runs fine I can play games I can stress test the heck out of it everything I throw at this rig it chews it up The problem occurs when the pc goes into sleep mode If the Pc goes into sleep mode and something wakes it up the machine Blue Screens Troubleshooting Steps I've taken to try to resolve the issue Ordered a duplicate motherboard Swapped the motherboard out Updated the bios to the latest on both motherboards Updated the firmware on all devices Updated the Nvidia drivers for the video card Disabled Fast boot in the bios Disabled fast boot in windows Disabled fast boot in bios and left fast boot enabled in windows Disabled fast boot in windows and disabled it in the bios Motherboard is not overclocked As a last ditch effort I went through the manual and looked at the supported memory Current Memory HyperX FURY GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Desktop Memory Model HX C FBK Ordered Memory to troubleshoot Corsair Vengeance LPX GB DDR DRAM MHz C Memory Kit for DDR Systems MT s CMK GX M B C B Hoping the Processor isn't the issue I am also considering returning the Asus motherboard and going with this one - Gigabyte LGA Z -Way SLI UEFI DualBIOS ATX DDR ATX DDR NA Motherboards GA-Z XP-SLI Thanks in advance for any assistance I really appreciate it as I am stumped

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53294-bsod-only-when-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello,

I get BSOD every time computer resumes from sleep.

I think it's when I move the mouse or type something it crashes...

Thank you

A:BSOD after sleep mode

Welcome to 7F. I'll see if I can help you with your issues.

Please fill out your System Specs.

Information
At 7F we rely heavily on knowing what hardware you have in your system, by filling out your system specs in the manner outlined below your specs will follow you round in every single post so we can see your hardware configuration at the click of a button without having to trawl through threads to find them.

Follow System Info - See Your System Specs to fill in your System Specs with as much info as possible. We're looking for something like the example below.

YAMAHA STEINBERG USB DRIVER
Your Yamaha Steinberg USB driver is causing issues. It looks old and could do with updating, check for an updated version here.
Code:
fffff880`0bc3da48 fffff880`04282000Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ysusb64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ysusb64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ysusb64.sys
ysusb64

3: kd> lmvm ysusb64
start end module name
fffff880`04282000 fffff880`0429f000 ysusb64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: ysusb64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ysusb64.sys
Image name: ysusb64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Sep 27 03:38:24 2012 (5063BC20)
CheckSum: 00024FFE
ImageSize: 0001D000
 ATI DRIVER
Your ATI driver is being flagged. It's also very old and needs updating. Download the latest driver for your card from here and save it to your desktop. Download DDU and follow Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use to remove all traces of your current driver. Reboot and install the downloaded driver.
Code:
fffff880`0afec848 fffff880`04c5b6e1Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
atikmdag+0x206e1

1: kd> lmvm atikmdag
start end module name
fffff880`04c3b000 fffff880`05656000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Mon Jun 11 17:59:31 2012 (4FD623F3)
CheckSum: 009CE2BA
ImageSize: 00A1B000

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368873-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello i have Windows 7 x64bit and the problem started a few months ago.
I have default options for energy options and this worked for months but now sometimes when the PC would go into sleep mode it would not wake up.
Everything is either black and i have to restart it manually or the pc itself has restarted!
I have Eset 4.0 Smartsecurity installed, my PC Specs are in my Profile.
I returned to a previous image with acronis that i know of has worked for months but this did not fix the problem, it still happens from time to time.
I attach the dump files.
Thanks for help, this is driving me nutz

A:sometimes BSOD when PC goes into Sleep Mode

Quote: Originally Posted by cruserx

Hello i have Windows 7 x64bit and the problem started a few months ago.
I have default options for energy options and this worked for months but now sometimes when the PC would go into sleep mode it would not wake up.
Everything is either black and i have to restart it manually or the pc itself has restarted!
I have Eset 4.0 Smartsecurity installed, my PC Specs are in my Profile.
I returned to a previous image with acronis that i know of has worked for months but this did not fix the problem, it still happens from time to time.
I attach the dump files.
Thanks for help, this is driving me nutz

These were all caused by your atheros lan driver. I would download and reinstall its driver.

Let us know if you need help

Ken

Code:
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/K/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-11.png[/IMG]
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\041910-62774-01.dmp]

DbsSplayTreeRangeMap::Add: ignoring zero-sized range at ?fffff800`00b9c4c0?
Symbol search path is: SRV*F:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a05000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c42e50
Debug session time: Sun Apr 4 17:44:15.763 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:36:08.713
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8007352060, fffff80000b9c4d8, fffffa800887db80}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1E62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1E62x64.sys
Probably caused by : L1E62x64.sys

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time
Arg2: fffffa8007352060, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80000b9c4d8, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800887db80, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------

IRP_ADDRESS: fffffa800887db80

DEVICE_OBJECT: fffffa8007e38050

DRIVER_OBJECT: fffffa8007e334f0

IMAGE_NAME: L1E62x64.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4a30a802

MODULE_NAME: L1E62x64

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff880043eb000 L1E62x64

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002ae5e23 to fffff80002a76f00

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00b9c488 fffff800`02ae5e23 : 00000000`0000009f 0000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/81249-sometimes-bsod-when-pc-goes-into-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

My computer is 3 years old and I've never had a BSOD. But I've had 3 or 4 in the past week, always while the computer is in sleep mode or otherwise unattended at time of crash.

DM Log Collector files are attached.
Additional information from the event logger is:

two instances with identical text:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 000000000011C60E
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000008
BCP4: 000000000011C60E

single instance:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF88001EF2EA3
BCP3: FFFFF8800DE3B668
BCP4: FFFFF8800DE3AEC0

A:BSOD while in sleep mode

Welcome to the forum Uplands666,

It seems that the BSOD's were caused due to Kaspersky.

This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000008, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: 0000000000000000, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
Kaspersky Lab Intermediate Network Driver

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 8, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klim6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klim6.sys
Probably caused by : vwififlt.sys ( vwififlt!FilterCancelSendNetBufferLists+53 )

---------
As a test, please uninstall it. Use Microsoft Security Essentials instead.

Microsoft Security Essentials is recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability
compared to other antivirus or internet security software. It is free and lightweight:-Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
Malwarebytes: Removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computer
Good and Free system security combination.

Warning
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Check for updates on these drivers:

chdrvr02.sys Sun Nov 23 11:35:52 2008 (4928EBB8)
CH Products joysticks (and other flight-sim related controllers)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=chdrvr02.sys

chdrvr03.sys Sun Nov 23 11:36:00 2008 (4928EBC0)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=chdrvr03.sys

chdrvr01.sys Tue Jan 13 10:14:46 2009 (496C1536)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=chdrvr01.sys

nusb3hub.sys Thu Feb 10 11:52:32 2011 (4D537D20)
NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver (previous BSOD issues with 2010 and earlier versions)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nusb3hub.sys

nusb3xhc.sys Thu Feb 10 11:52:33 2011 (4D537D21)
NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver (previous BSOD issues with 2010 and earlier versions)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nusb3xhc.sys

Sometimes drivers remain, not completely uninstalled. Follow this tutorial for complete removal of drivers of the particular program: How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver SweeperDrivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode whi... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337985-bsod-while-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi. Hope you can help. Have a new PC purchased without OS installed (spec is in my profile). I have installed Windows 7 Pro and official drivers supplied with PC for M/B, Graphics card, Avermedia TV Card etc. All works fine except when system placed in sleep mode. Invariably get BSOD on wake-up. Have attached file generated by DM Log Collector.

Have checked System Log and see these three entries which may be relevant to latest BSOD which is tied to dump file 010715-17050-01.dmp:

Critical Event at 20:41:35 on 07/01/2014: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Error event at 20:41:45 on 07/01/2014: The previous system shutdown at 19:58:43 on ‎07/‎01/‎2015 was unexpected.

Error event at 19:29:55 on 07/01/2014: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
UsbCharger

Many thanks

A:BSOD on new PC when in Sleep Mode

You cannot blame this computer, with 29 startup items.

Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Now follow Power Plan Settings - Change ... go to step 5.B and dont let your SSD to go to sleep.

Let us know how it runs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/357664-bsod-new-pc-when-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello,

This computer was purchased second hand. I purchased windows 7 about 3 months ago. The previous version was not genuine.

- it is 32 bit
- previous OS is unknown
- OEM is purchased at full retail
- age of system is unknown
- OS was installed 3 months ago and the windows/old file has been removed.

your help is greatly appreciated.

Quote: Originally Posted by mwestphal83

Hello,

This computer was purchased second hand. I purchased windows 7 about 3 months ago. The previous version was not genuine.

- it is 32 bit
- previous OS is unknown
- OEM is purchased at full retail
- age of system is unknown
- OS was installed 3 months ago and the windows/old file has been removed.

your help is greatly appreciated.

All of these were virtually identical and caused by hardware.
Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.

You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/161814-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello I've had a BSOD while sleep in mode problem for about a year now with BSODs in sleep mode only I've recently updated all software drivers with Secunia and hardware drivers with Slim Drivers which seems to have cut down on the frequency - now only once a week rather than every other day but that could be coincidence too It does not seem to matter what I have open when entering sleep but usually it's just Thunderbird and Firefox I hope someone can help Many thanks if so Here is a typical report The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer FALCON - Security UserID S- - - - EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x ae BugcheckParameter x f SleepInProgress true PowerButtonTimestamp - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer BSOD while in sleep mode FALCON - Security UserID S- - - - EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x d BugcheckParameter x ae BugcheckParameter x d dd SleepInProgress true PowerButtonTimestamp

Welcome to the forum.

Please update these drivers.

COMMONFX.DLL Mon Apr 9 18:23:31 2007 (461A3043)
Creative Common FX Plug-in
Driver Reference Table - COMMONFX.DLL

CTAUDFX.DLL Mon Apr 9 18:23:41 2007 (461A304D)
Creative Audio Driver (WDM)
Driver Reference Table - CTAUDFX.DLL

CTSBLFX.DLL Mon Apr 9 18:23:53 2007 (461A3059)
Creative SB FX Plug-in
Driver Reference Table - CTSBLFX.DLL

vsmraid.sys Sat Jan 31 07:13:29 2009 (4983A5B9)
VIA RAID driver for X86-32
Driver Reference Table - vsmraid.sys

To perform a clean install of a driver, follow this tutorial:
How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper

Revo Uninstaller "Free". Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling. This allows you to remove leftover registry entries of the software. Link to download: Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive(s). This will show you how to run Check Disk or chkdsk in Windows 7 to check a selected hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it. With both boxes checked for all HDDs and with Automatically fix file system errors. Post back your logs for the checks after finding them using Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log
Link to full tutorial: Disk Check

The SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker scans the integrity of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible. If you have modified your system files as in theming explorer/system files, running sfc /scannow will revert the system files to it's default state.
Link to full tutorial: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/312489-bsod-while-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Dear all Please help me out I have a new Lenovo Z - laptop The first thing I did after I bought it is put in a SSD and installed Windows on it This was originally a Windows machine running a RPM standard hard drive Sleep BSOD after mode. After everything was done I started getting BSOD's every time after the computer wakes up from Sleep mode This has been exceedingly frustrating The SSD is one I took out from another computer BSOD after Sleep mode. of mine The drive worked perfect on the other computer so I'm pretty certain it's not the problem I wiped it clean with the Seagate Seatools HD management program first From my Googling research I have also run quot BSOD after Sleep mode. verifier quot and made sure it's not a particular driver crashing my computer I followed instructions on how to post BSOD threads and have attached the zip file that the quot dm log collector quot generated Any help is much appreciated Thank you and have a good day Computer type Laptop Computer Manufacturer Model Number Lenovo Z - OSWindows Professional x CPUi - U Memory GB PC - DDR L SDRAM MHz Graphics Card s Intel HD Graphics Hard DrivesSeagate SSD GB SATA Gb s -Inch Solid State Drive ST HM AntivirusMicrosoft Security Essentials BrowserFirefox

A:BSOD after Sleep mode.

Hello D10 and welcome to the sevens forum, please follow these instruction and someone from the BSOD will help you.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/372181-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

After laptop goes into sleep mode it shuts down and on restarting I get BSOD message. Requested info is attached.

A:BSOD in sleep mode

Hi patdoak.

The BSODs are caused by PdaNet USB wireless tether.

Code:
cmd flg cl Device File Completion-Context
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-00000000

>[ 16, 2] 0 e1 89732028 00000000 00000000-00000000 pending
\Driver\pneteth
Args: 00014400 00000001 00000004 00000002
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-8a9a40f8

And the driver is old.

Code:
9b1ed000 9b1f0480 pneteth T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: pneteth.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\pneteth.sys
Image name: pneteth.sys
Timestamp: Fri Nov 25 10:56:02 2011 (4ECF26EA)
CheckSum: 00010F6E
ImageSize: 00003480
Try to update it from June Fabrics PDA Technology Group

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/319391-bsod-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I have an ASUS G51 (Best Buy) running Windows 7 Pro 64bit. Whenever I put my laptop to sleep for the night, it bluescreens the next morning. It has been doing it the last three days and I am not sure why since I have not done anything differently.

I have attached the minidump files.

Thanks

Relevancy 60.63%

Ive been having a blue screen of death after reawakening my computer from sleep mode. It does not always happen but it happened 3 times already.

I'm using windows 7 professional 64 bit full retail version

Here are the logs

Is your SSD firmware up to date?
Have you tried power cycling the SSD to reset the hardware/software connection to the BIOS and clear corruption?

Try doing a power cycle of the SSD. The following steps should be carried out and take ~1 hour to complete.Power off the system.
Remove all power supplies (ac adapter then battery for laptop, ac adapter for desktop)
Hold down the power button for 30 seconds to close the circuit and drain all components of power.
Reconnect all power supplies (battery then ac adapter for laptop, ac adapter for desktop)
Turn on the system and enter the BIOS (see your manual for the steps to enter the BIOS)
Let the computer remain in the BIOS for 20 minutes.
Follow steps 1-3 and physically remove the SSD from the system by disconnecting the cables for a desktop or disconnecting the drive from the junction for a laptop.
Leave the drive disconnected for 30 seconds to let all power drain from it.
Replace the drive connection(s) and then do steps 4-8 again.
Repeat steps 1-4.
Start your computer normally and run Windows.

The above steps were a result of: Why did my SSD "disappear" from my system? - Crucial Community

While that may not be your drive, a power cycle should be the same on all SSD drives. See how the system responds after the SSD power cycle.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/236250-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

After bringing my laptop out of sleep mode I got the horrible BSOD with stop error 0x1000007e (0xc0000005, 0x9b945667, 0x88d67c28, 0x88d67924). I couldn't read the exact message because the screen didn't show up long enough. I've got a small dump file for reading if anyone wants it.

I had my iPod plugged in and this problem has happened before with anything plugged in via USB, but it sometimes happens without anything being plugged in.

I'm running Vista Home Prem w/2GB RAM.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-after-sleep-mode.753036/
Relevancy 60.63%

I get a BSOD when waking from sleep mode. When this happens, I cannot do anything with my computer. It will not restart, I cannot shut down, power off. Nothing. None of my keyboard buttons work at all. So I stare at the BSOD for the hour or two that it takes my battery to die, so I can finally restart. Very frustrating. Thanks in advance.
Attachment 352485

A:Sleep Mode BSOD

Welcome.

Uninstall AVG as a test. It seems to be causing some problems.

Code:
fffff880`02ffa760 fffffa80`083f9000
fffff880`02ffa768 fffff880`06eff2eaUnable to load image \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\drivers\AVGIDSDriver.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AVGIDSDriver.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AVGIDSDriver.sys
AVGIDSDriver+0xc2ea
Microsoft Security Essentials is recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other internet security software. Malwarebytes is a great combo to MSE. They are free and lightweight.

Also uninstall your existing Antivirus software before you install MSE.

Good and Free system security combination.

Warning
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Clean bootTroubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Reduce items at start-up. No software except anti-virus is required plus doing this improves the time for logging into windows:How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Make scans with the following:

Kaspersky TDSSKillerAnti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
ESET online scanner: Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET
Temp Monitoring

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWMonitor.

Speccy - System Information - Free Download
HWMonitor CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

Upload a screen shot with either of the tools: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/363991-sleep-mode-bsod.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi

I have installed a clean copy of Windows 8 x64 Pro today and I have found that each time the PC goes into sleep mode it will cause a BSOD when awakened and thus restart the machine.

I have included a copy of the dump files ceated by the tool SF_Diagnostic_Tool in the hope that will help.

Thanks for any advice.

A:BSOD when the PC has been in sleep mode

Welcome
Lets try a bit of a test. Go into safe mode and see if the problem still happens.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/10554-bsod-when-pc-has-been-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

My Win 7 professional x64 on a lenovo T500 sometimes restarts during sleep mode and gives me this message:
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48

BCCode: 1000009f
BCP1: 0000000000000004
BCP2: 0000000000000258
BCP3: FFFFFA800422B040
BCP4: FFFFF80000B9C4D0
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
I bought the laptop this January and did a clean install with full retail version a few weeks later and I install and update ThinkVantage software from lenovo website.
I use a lenovo docking station in the office and bring only the laptop home. The BSODs happen when the laptop is home. Not sure if this would happen in the office because the laptop is always awake.
Thank you!!

Hi Micro; welcome to the forum. Sorry you are having troble.

To begin your troubleshooting, I recommend that you uninstall Norton/Symantec. Norton is a known cause of BSOD's on some Win 7 systems. Use this removal tool: Tool. Download and install Microsoft Security Essentials in its place.

Next uninstall Alcohol. It uses a driver, found in your dump, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done: DuplexSecure - Downloads. Select delete; do not select reinstall.

Here is an alternative virtualization program that does not user the sptd.sys driver:
Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) Overview

Both dumps are error code 9F and point to memory corruption.

Quote:
9F, DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. Caused by a device driver

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c12000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e4fe50
Debug session time: Sat Oct 23 14:54:57.313 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 4 days 16:59:42.574
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000009F, {4, 258, fffffa800422a040, fffff80000b9c4d0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStor.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStor.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000004, The power transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the Pnp
subsystem.
Arg2: 0000000000000258, Timeout in seconds.
Arg3: fffffa800422a040, The thread currently holding on to the Pnp lock.
Arg4: fffff80000b9c4d0

Debugging Details:
------------------
DRVPOWERSTATE_SUBCODE: 4

FAULTING_THREAD: fffffa800422a040

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002c89992 to fffff80002c885da

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`033f6430 fffff800`02c89992 : fffffa80`0422a040 fffffa80`0422a040 00000000`00000000 00000000`0000000c : nt!KiSwapContext+0x7a
fffff880`033f6570 fffff800`02c8bcff : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiCommitThreadWait+0x1d2
fffff880`033f6600 fffff800`02d928b5 : fffffa80`0c889000 fffff8a0`00000000 fffff880`0119c100 fffffa80`04fd0a00 : nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+0x19f
fffff880`033f66a0 fffff880`0132ac28 : fffffa80`0c8891a0 fffffa80`0c889050 ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/122111-bsod-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hey my pc will occasionally get a quick BSOD and shut off when I try to put it into sleep mode It usually goes into sleep mode just fine but every mode. i when hit sleep BSOD now and then it crashes Something I should tell you is that the circuit that supplies electricity is a little weird I'll turn on my fan and my tv will wig out for a sec Also when I turn on the fan with something plugged into the USB like a controller it disconnects I have to unplug and re plug it to get it to work And every now and then when I successfully put my PC in sleep mode I'll come back and find its off When I turn it back on it says windows did not shut down correctly Or my computer will come out of sleep mode by itself and just be at the desktop Here's a pic of the BSOD from about a month back Here are my specs Windows Home Premium bitIntel Core i - K CPU GHz GB RAMEvga Geforce GTX

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/591761/bsod-when-i-hit-sleep-mode/
Relevancy 60.63%

My computer is Blue screening when in sleep mode. No problems when I'm using it or idle. Also it doesn't crash immediately. I can put it to sleep and come back within 2 hours or so and it will come out of sleep normally. However, if I leave it overnight(6+ hours), I will need to push the power button to start it. Then when windows boots up I get a "Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown"

This has only started happening since I reformatted and reinstalled windows about 2 weeks ago. Sleep mode worked flawlessly on my previous installation.

Specs:
Win 7 Ult x64 Retail
Intel i7 920
Asus P6TD Deluxe
6gb Ram
Seagate 1TB 7200rpm

A:BSOD during sleep mode

Update your Marvell Yukon Gigabit driver, it was the cause of your crash
Marvell: Support

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa80062ac060, fffff80000b9c518, fffffa80058a9e10}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for yk62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for yk62x64.sys
Probably caused by : yk62x64.sys
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa80062ac060, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80000b9c518, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa80058a9e10, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------

IRP_ADDRESS: fffffa80058a9e10

DEVICE_OBJECT: fffffa8006c34050

DRIVER_OBJECT: fffffa8006c01060

IMAGE_NAME: yk62x64.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4ac07193

MODULE_NAME: yk62x64

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff88005141000 yk62x64

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002aed273 to fffff80002a7e740

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00b9c4c8 fffff800`02aed273 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`062ac060 fffff800`00b9c518 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00b9c4d0 fffff800`02a8a29e : fffff800`00b9c600 fffff800`00b9c600 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x292b0
fffff800`00b9c570 fffff800`02a89dd6 : fffffa80`08ae4168 fffffa80`08ae4168 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x66
fffff800`00b9c5e0 fffff800`02a8a4be : 00000147`cc7a4d90 fffff800`00b9cc58 00000000`0089b54d fffff800`02bfbc28 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0xc6
fffff800`00b9cc30 fffff800`02a89cb7 : 00000079`a4ef72c4 00000079`0089b54d 00000079`a4ef7260 00000000`0000004d : nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x1be
fffff800`00b9ccd0 fffff800`02a86eea : fffff800`02bf8e80 fffff800`02c06c40 00000000`00000000 fffff880`010c94c0 : nt!KiRetireDpcList+0x277
fffff800`00b9cd80 00000000`00000000 : fffff800`00b9d000 fffff800`00b97000 fffff800`00b9cd40 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x5a

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_IMAGE_yk62x64.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_IMAGE_yk62x64.sys

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/165101-bsod-during-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi I only get the BSOD blue screen when waking from sleep mode only and its always the same message. Just bought this laptop a month ago. The message is Driver IRQL not less or equal athw8x.sys
So I already uninstalled my wireless driver which was out of date and updated it to latest manufacture version, but I still keep getting this same message when waking from sleep.

A:Bsod only from sleep mode please help!

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Replacing the wireless driver was a good first step - the reports are needed to help figure out what the next step should be.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/23583-bsod-only-sleep-mode-please-help.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hey everybody!

I just bought this laptop and had Windows 8 Pro installed in it. Everything worked fine. But after a few days when I put the laptop in the sleep mode and turn it back on, instead of waking up and restoring, the laptop restarts. On the log on screen I get an error "Your PC ran into a problem".

I re-installed the video drivers and everything I could but could not find a solution. The minidump file is attached.

Any help would be appreciated

A:BSOD after SLEEP mode.

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions).

Please un-install the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): [S] DuplexSecure - FAQ [/S] Link broken as of 21 Jul 2012
New link (15 Aug 2012): DuplexSecure - Downloads (pick the appropriate version for your system and select "Un-install" when you run it).
Alternate link: Disc-Tools.com
Manual procedure here: Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

ewusbmdm.sys Thu Sep 10 03:31:54 2009 (4AA8AB6A)
USB Modem/Serial Device Driver - &quot;Huawei Mobile Connect&quot; package
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ewusbmdm.sys

ewusbdev.sys Mon Oct 12 03:23:21 2009 (4AD2D969)
Huawei DataCard USB PN driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ewusbdev.sys

cnnctfy2.sys Fri Jun 24 11:29:01 2011 (4E04AD3D)
Connectify NDIS Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cnnctfy2.sys

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Tue Jul 30 10:26:33.939 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\073013-44890-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16628.amd64fre.win8_gdr.130531-1504
System Uptime:2 days 3:14:19.585
Probably caused by :dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidMmInterface+197c8 )
BugCheck 10E, {1d, fffffa8005823250, fffff8a005f93a10, 0}
BugCheck Info: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL (10e)
Arguments:
Arg1: 000000000000001d, The subtype of the bugcheck:
Arg2: fffffa8005823250
Arg3: fffff8a005f93a10
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x10e_1d
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x10e_1d_dxgmms1!VidMmInterface
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2600
CurrentSpeed: 2594
BIOS Version 68IRR Ver. F.40
BIOS Release Date 01/29/2013
Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
Product Name HP ProBook 4540s

3rd Party Drivers:
The following is for information purposes only.
Any drivers in red should be updated or removed from your system. And should have been discussed in the body of my post.

Code:
**************************Tue Jul 30 10:26:33.939 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
ewusbmdm.sys Thu Sep 10 03:31:54 2009 (4AA8AB6A)
ewusbdev.sys Mon Oct 12 03:23:21 2009 (4AD2D969)
cnnctfy2.sys Fri Jun 24 11:29:01 2011 (4E04AD3D)
dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Jan 13 08:45:46 2012 (4F10358A)
idmwfp.sys Mon Apr 23 09:14:15 2012 (4F9555A7)
Accelerometer.sys Thu Apr 26 12:26:29 2012 (4F997735)
hpdskflt.sys Thu Apr 26 12:26:29 2012 (4F997735)
TuneUpUtilitiesDriver64.sys Fri May 25 06:28:19 2012 (4FBF5EC3)
BtAudioBus.sys Thu Jun 14 23:17:09 2012 (4FDAA935)
WirelessButtonDriver64.sys Fri Jul 27 16:22:12 2012 (5012F874)
jmcr.sys Mon Jul 30 22:57:46 2012 (501749AA)
igdpmd64.sys ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/28995-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

My computer crashes when I go into sleep mode This has mode sleep BSOD when in been happening for about weeks Can anyone help me fix this issue I can attach my dump files to this post for some reason but I ran who crashed and it said the following On Mon AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x A Bugcheck code x F x xFFFFFA EE D xFFFFF xFFFFFA FA Error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state This BSOD when in sleep mode appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time BSOD when in sleep mode On Mon AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlmp exe nt KeBugCheckEx x Bugcheck code x F x xFFFFFA EE D xFFFFF xFFFFFA FA Error DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE Bug check description This bug check indicates that the driver BSOD when in sleep mode is in an inconsistent or invalid power state This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time

A:BSOD when in sleep mode

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/31432-bsod-when-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

All,

I need some help here please.

My PC is the network for all the IT equipment in the house, so always on. (there are 3 physical HDD's installed) C: is windows and all system & software D: is all user created files G: iS a copy of D:

I have screen going off after 15 mins and HDD power down after 1 hour.
Most days when use the PC and click on it after sleep mode I get the BSOD.

I have done the following already

1. Run memtest - NO errors
2. Run cmd SCANNOW
3. Have updated all drivers using Uniblue drive scanner 2013 and Drivermax

I can send copies of the error logs if that helps. From analysing blue screen errors, the main errors are reported as :-

a. ntoskrnl.exe
b. ntfs.sys
c. fltmge.sys

error types are:
a. page fault in non paged area
b. system service exception
c. ntfs file system

Your help would be greatly appreciated
thanks
Graeme.

Before we begin please post back the following information:

Windows Updates and Activation

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284490-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Good afternoon, I keep getting BSOD usually when the computer is in sleep mode, although it has happened when not in sleep mode usually after rebooting from a BSOD.

I think I've done the crash dump thing correctly please see attached file.

Any help on sorting this would be greatly appreciated.

A:BSOD when put in to sleep mode

McAfee is a frequent cause of BSOD's. Please remove it using its removal tool from here: Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase

We recommended Microsoft Security Essentials from a strict BSOD perspective. Is most compatible & provides most stability compared to other antivirus app/Internet Security Software. Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
Good and Free system security combination

Warning

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284094-bsod-when-put-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered such behavior and might know of a fix

If my pc goes to sleep and is not awakened for a couple of days or more, when I awaken it it comes up to a BSOD. If it sleeps for a couple of hours or so, it awakens ok. Any ideas?

I'm running vista x64 business version.

A:BSOD after Sleep mode.

What is the bugcheck on the BSOD screen?

Any driver name?

Looks like this:

0x00000000, (0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
Probably caused by abc123.sys

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-after-sleep-mode-315143.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I have a peculiar problem with more than one computer The issue is in regards to Dell Latitude E laptops Whenever you try and put them into sleep mode they hang and ultimately BSOD when into mode sleep going crash I pulled the dump files and BSOD when going into sleep mode viewed them myself but I am fairly new to analyzing dump files I believe I have narrowed the issue down to the video card driver and made sure everything was up to date however the issue persists I have played with multiple different settings and it crashes when going into sleep mode about of the time The issue does not seem to affect a new computer out of the box I assume it is a piece of software that we installed after the fact but I uninstalled everything that we installed and the issue remains The files I attached to the post is from a PC that still has AutoCAD software installed however but it still happens on laptops without AutoCAD Specs OS Windows SP tried both x and x x image was built off the laptop out of the box that came with Win x pre-installed x image was built off a previous E image CPU Intel i CPU GPU AMD Radion HD m amp Intel HD Graphics Make and Model Dell Latitude E I appreciate any help with this as I am ripping my hair out trying to solve this If anymore info is needed please let me know

Relevancy 60.63%

Hi, my computer crashes every time I try to put it in sleep mode or if i leave it unattended for a while. Been happening for about a week. Assistance greatly appreciated!

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? original installed
- an OEM or full retail version? oem
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? 8 months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 8 months, no re-install

A:BSOD Sleep Mode

The cause of the crash
stflt.sys
Is listed as a malware component.

Boot safe mode with networking
and install update and run a full scan with mbam
Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computer

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/178515-bsod-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello,

I searched and found some other threads on this, but never saw a solution. When my Windows 7 Professional 64bit PC goes into sleep mode it will not come out. If I leave it long enough it appears to turn off. Upon restart it says it recovered from a BSOD. I have attached a picture of the mini dump for help deciphering whats wrong.

A:BSOD when PC goes into sleep mode

Take a look at this:

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...-hiberate.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/78398-bsod-when-pc-goes-into-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi Guys,

I've been searching the web for answers for a while now and I cant seem to make sense of whats happening with my computer. Randomly, when i wake it up from sleep mode, i get the login screen and then the dreaded BSOD

I bought it from a store a mths a go with windows 7 installed. I've barely installed or added anything else to it in that time.

Thanks for your help in advance guys

Quote: Originally Posted by MissBidgy

Hi Guys,

I've been searching the web for answers for a while now and I cant seem to make sense of whats happening with my computer. Randomly, when i wake it up from sleep mode, i get the login screen and then the dreaded BSOD

I bought it from a store a mths a go with windows 7 installed. I've barely installed or added anything else to it in that time.

Thanks for your help in advance guys

Hi MissBidgy welcome to SF

Please follow these steps in this order,

Update your ZTE Incorporated USB Modem/Serial Device Driver.

Uninstall kaspersky from your system using kasremover

Download and install MSE

Enable windows firewall.

------------
Finish with the above step and post back with any results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/180106-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello I've having problems with BSOD after my computer goes to sleep mode. I haven't had a chance to check it out until now, so there are quite a bit of minidump files that have been accumulated.

My computer is about 6 years old. All I've done so far is update drivers for my graphic and sound card, but the BSOD still persists during sleep mode. I'm not too sure what I can do to fix these errors, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

My system spec is:
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit Service Pack 1 Full Retail
Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5LD2-VM
1 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS

Quote: Originally Posted by gettabeamu

Hello I've having problems with BSOD after my computer goes to sleep mode. I haven't had a chance to check it out until now, so there are quite a bit of minidump files that have been accumulated.

My computer is about 6 years old. All I've done so far is update drivers for my graphic and sound card, but the BSOD still persists during sleep mode. I'm not too sure what I can do to fix these errors, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

My system spec is:
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit Service Pack 1 Full Retail
Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5LD2-VM
1 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS

Several problems that need addressing even before we can start to find the true cause

1-ASACPI.SYS

The pre 2009 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause. Yours is 2004

Please visit this link: ASUS teK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE

Scroll down to the Utilities category, then scroll down to the "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7 32&64-bit" (it's about the 12th item down).
Download and install it.
Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers to check and make sure that the ASACPI.SYS file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (NOT 2005).

2-SPTD.SYS

This is another large cause used by daemon tools and alcohol120

Remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.
They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done:DuplexSecure - Downloads

You can use MagicDisc as an alternative.

Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) Overview

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/183231-bsod-during-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

To keep it short;

I receive a BSOD when I go into Sleep Mode sometimes. It's almost random, but it's not. ie. Like when I'm working on it for a long period of time. I've noticed an issue when I started using Daemon tools, it was almost instantaneously.

Windows 7
x86 (but in the Computer Props it says 64-bit OS)
406 of 586 GB used
6 GB RAM
System purchased in 2009 w/ OS installed

Anything further needed and I'll provide...Thank you GREATLY for any/all assistance.

A:BSOD Going INTO Sleep Mode

First, you gave away the answer - daemon tools.

sptd.sys

Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done:

http://www.duplexsecure.com/en/downloads
Also...

Update audio driver (2009)

Update NVidia GeForce Drive (2009)

Update NVidia NForce Drive (2009)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/208230-bsod-going-into-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I've been seeing this happen with great frequency lately, usually once or twice a week the computer will spontaneously BSOD usually while no one is using it. Often it seems to happens after the computer has been put into sleep mode. Usually this is around bedtime, we'll put the computer to sleep and then sometime during the night will hear the computer rebooting. We had been assuming this was Microsoft somehow rebooting the system after security updates, but recently I caught the machine with the BSOD screen up. I looked in the minidump folder and saw that this has been happening for about the last 4 months. I don't quite have the expertise to analyze the dump files properly, so any help is greatly appreciated!

Windows 7 x64
original OEM-installed OS
both OS and hardware approx. 2 years old

Sorry I haven't DL'ed your attachment, but I'd suspect first a hardware device that is waking your computer. Try unplugging the network cable at bedtime and see if the problem goes away (if not your Network Adapter might be getting a wakeup signal from somewhere). Otherwise look at the Power Mgmt tabs of your connected hardware in Device Manager.

Another thing to look at is if you have any Task Scheduler tasks set to "Wake the computer" under Conditions. Look at each one that you see when you click on Task Scheduler Library i.e. the User tasks that your software might have made there.

The only Windows task that would wake yr PC afaik is an obscure one called SideShow and it's Disabled by default.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/183834-bsod-while-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

In the last few days my computer has started consistently (~50%) blue screening after I've put it to sleep. Upon waking it up it informs me about how it wasn't able to shut down correctly, and once I get to the desktop, about the BSOD that occurred. I'd be grateful if you could assist me in finding out and eliminating the cause.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mercer

In the last few days my computer has started consistently (~50%) blue screening after I've put it to sleep. Upon waking it up it informs me about how it wasn't able to shut down correctly, and once I get to the desktop, about the BSOD that occurred. I'd be grateful if you could assist me in finding out and eliminating the cause.

Hi
Simple issue as i see it.
MijXfilt.sys = MotioninJoy simulate Xbox 360 controller (virtual Xinput device).
Uninstalling would most likely fix your issue, sadly i see this BSOD often.
Do you actually use it?

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.16384 AMD64
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Skyler\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.646\080813-32682-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.18113.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e5b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0309e670
Debug session time: Wed Aug 7 17:28:32.822 2013 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:37:53.024
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {fffff88008be7638, 2, 8, fffff88008be7638}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MijXfilt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MijXfilt.sys
Probably caused by : MijXfilt.sys ( MijXfilt+1b638 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: fffff88008be7638, memory referenced
Arg4: fffff88008be7638, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80003108100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800031081c0
fffff88008be7638 Nonpaged pool

FAULTING_IP:
MijXfilt+1b638
fffff880`08be7638 48895c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rbx

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1

TAG_NOT_DEFINED_c000000f: FFFFF88002F94FB0

TRAP_FRAME: fffff88002f94b00 -- (.trap 0xfffff88002f94b00)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000057ff94e9738
rdx=0000057ff4c2ffd8 rsi=00... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/300471-bsod-during-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Every few days getting BSOD when pc is unattended for a while. I have added mini-dump files

Welcome to the forum.

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable!:-

AODDriver2.sys Tue Feb 11 17:06:52 2014 (52FA044C)
AMD Overdrive; also in EasyTune6 for Gigabyte motherboard [br] Known BSOD issues in Win7[br][br]Part of AMD Fuel[br][br]Location: C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Fuel\amd64\AODDriver2.sys
Driver Reference Table - AODDriver2.sys

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Oct 18 17:48:20 2011 (4E9D6784)
Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver
Driver Reference Table - RTKVHD64.sys

L1C62x64.sys Thu Jul 19 08:55:34 2012 (50077726)
Atheros NIC driver
Driver Reference Table - L1C62x64.sys

Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling which allows you to remove leftover registry:-Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems
To perform a clean install of a driver, follow this tutorial:How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper
Avast could cause BSOD's. Please remove them for testing purpose.

Recommended antivirus software for Windows 7 based on stability compared to others:- Microsoft Security Essentials Download | Free Spyware Protection
Malwarebytes - The Free version
Good & Free System Security

Warning

Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:How to Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker
Reduce items at start-up:How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Perform a clean boot: How to Troubleshoot a Problem by Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7 or Vista
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7
Post a screenshot of your Hard Drive(s) using Crystal Disk Info software:CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World
Run a Hard Drive test:How to Use SeaTools for DOS and Windows Disk Check Utility
Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Code:
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Debug session time: Wed Jun 25 16:04:34.520 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:08:03.800
BugCheck A, {fffff8a0002cbd08, 2, 0, fffff800032be25b}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+a0 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Debug session time: Sat Jun 21 17:35:24.610 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:57:51.295
BugCheck A, {fffff8a0001ee678, 2, 0, fffff8000328725b}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+a0 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335783-bsod-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Please can anyone help with my BSOD that I get everytime i sleep the computer

Attached is the dump files

Hi,

Your last 2 BSOD's indicates a problem with your :

Asus Charger Driver (AiCharger.sys is the problem driver)

It may need an update from here:

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P6T

There are a few updates for the ai charger listed under Utilities try the latest one Version 1.00.06

Hope this helps

Cheers
Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/275810-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I've noticed that my computer shuts off after being in sleep mode for a while. When I reboot and look in EventViewer I find the message: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." Locale ID: 1033.

Here's my computer setup:
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
CPU
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Thuban 45nm Technology
RAM
8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 715MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A79XTD EVO (AM3) 44 ?C
Graphics
Generic Non-PnP Monitor ([email protected])
1023MB GeForce GTX 460 SE (EVGA) 30 ?C
Hard Drives
932GB Seagate ST31000524AS ATA Device (SATA) 30 ?C

I've attached the zipped files from SF diagnostic tool: Attachment 251524

I will note that I recently did a clean install of Windows 7 and the problem remains. I'm really stumped on how to fix this one. Thank you.

Welcome to SevenForums.

Apparently it looks like MotioninJoy simulate Xbox 360 controller (virtual Xinput device) driver from may is causing the blue screen.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {fffff88001912638, 2, 8, fffff88001912638}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MijXfilt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MijXfilt.sys
Probably caused by : MijXfilt.sys ( MijXfilt+1b638 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: fffff88001912638, memory referenced
Arg4: fffff88001912638, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800031050e0
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80003105198
fffff88001912638 Nonpaged pool

FAULTING_IP:
MijXfilt+1b638
fffff880`01912638 48895c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rbx

TAG_NOT_DEFINED_c000000f: FFFFF88002F93FB0

TRAP_FRAME: fffff88002f93b50 -- (.trap 0xfffff88002f93b50)
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000057ff7042d08
rdx=0000057ff6fa0fd8 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff88001912638 rsp=fffff88002f93ce8 rbp=0000057ff7042d08
r8=000000000900c420 r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffffa8008fc96a0
r11=0000000000000002 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
MijXfilt+0x1b638:
fffff880`01912638 48895c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rbx ss:0018:fffff880`02f93cf0=20f0050980faffff
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002ece469 to fffff80002ecef00

FAILED_INSTRUCTION_ADDRESS:
MijXfilt+1b638
fffff880`01912638 48895c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rbx

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`02f93a08 fffff800`02ece469 : 00000000`0000000a fffff880`01912638 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000008 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02f93a10 fffff800`02ecd0e0 : fffffa80`06a21c68 fffffa80`0905f020 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02ed69ba : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff880`02f93b50 fffff880`01912638 : fffff880`00eda047 fffffa80`0905f020 fffffa80`08fc96a0 fffffa80`08fc96a0 : nt!KiPageFault+0x260
fffff880`02f93ce8 fffff880`00eda047 : fffffa80`0905f020 fffffa80`08fc96a0 fffffa80`08fc96a0 fffff800`02ed1516 : MijXfilt+0x1b638
fffff880`02f93cf0 fffff880`00ed999f : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0905f020 fffffa80`08fbd2f0 fffffa80`08fbd2f0 : Wdf01000!FxIoQueue::DispatchRequestToDriver+0x56f
fffff880`02f93d70 fffff880`00ed8... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/275222-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello Everyone,   I get this alot but cannot get rid of it,  I tried deleting Temps in safe mode then running

sfc /scannow using the Run As Administrator on Command Prompt,  but still no good.

Anyone know how to stop the BSOD after sleep?  Thanks

PS. using Windows 7 Home Premium.

A:Sometimes BSOD after Sleep Mode?

Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  When  FileHippo opens, click on Download latest version in the upper right pane.

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files

Click on Go to start the scan.  Once it is finished highlight the text, copy it and paste it in your next post.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/550900/sometimes-bsod-after-sleep-mode/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi All
My first post here.
I have a Lenovo S410p idea pad. From the very first day it has been BSODing whenever it comes out of sleep mode.
I have attached the log files from SF diagnostic tool.
Any help is very much appreciated.

A:BSOD after Sleep mode

The BSOD just says "Pool Caller Error"

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/45483-bsod-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello. Every since few days ago, my computer has been BSODing when it goes into sleep mode every single time and I was hoping someone could help me figure out what's causing this problem. I've attached the minidumps for the last few days:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/04h1ctuis4q3ysy/minidumps.rar

This is on a Windows 64-bit.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/getting-bsod-when-going-into-sleep-mode.1084779/
Relevancy 60.63%

After doing a custom install of Windows 7 64 bit, from Vista 64 bit, my computer blue screens while in, or just after wake from hybernation. Install seemed to go fine but the next day it blue screened, 0x0...F4, later 0x0....7A. Messege; momentarily lost track of hard drive.
I have spent the last two weeks checking hardware, software, program compatability and running countless tests. Updated all drivers including NVidia's 195.62 WHQL. No luck so far. The only way to keep it running was to disable sleep mode. Had to replace the DVD burner to get it to work consistantly.
Memtest86, Prime95, dskchk ,system files, no errors. Attached are the dump files.

I'd like to resolve this issue before I tackle my other computers!
Thanks, kcburgie

A:BSOD in Sleep Mode

Quote: Originally Posted by kcburgie

After doing a custom install of Windows 7 64 bit, from Vista 64 bit, my computer blue screens while in, or just after wake from hybernation. Install seemed to go fine but the next day it blue screened, 0x0...F4, later 0x0....7A. Messege; momentarily lost track of hard drive.
I have spent the last two weeks checking hardware, software, program compatability and running countless tests. Updated all drivers including NVidia's 195.62 WHQL. No luck so far. The only way to keep it running was to disable sleep mode. Had to replace the DVD burner to get it to work consistantly.
Memtest86, Prime95, dskchk ,system files, no errors. Attached are the dump files.

I'd like to resolve this issue before I tackle my other computers!
Thanks, kcburgie

Hi KCB and welcome

Couple of questions?
Are you overclocking?

Do you use a raid?

Was the upgrade from vista to win 7 done as a upgrade, or clean install with format?

How long did you run memtestx86 for?
I am taking a look at the dmps, I get the feeling it is either a hardware problem, and or a memory problem

Thanks

Ken J+

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/44258-bsod-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello

This problem has been occurring since 2 weeks ago. Sometimes when I let the PC automatically go to sleep mode (since I'm afk), after coming back it restarts and this type of info appears:

Attachment 25360

Attached the .zip file with the info required. Also, hope the language barrier isn't a major problem.

A:BSOD after going into sleep mode

Uninstall your current antivirus as it is contributing to your BSOD's.

Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase

Windows Defender - Turn On or Off in Windows 8

Malwarebytes Free
Do not start the trial version of MalwareBytes

Please run these tests and report back the results

1. SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption - SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
2. Disk check for errors on the hard drive - Disk Check
3. Troubleshoot applications by a clean boot - How to perform a Clean Boot Windows 8
4. Memtest86+ paying close attention to part 3 - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
5. Hard drive test from HDD mfg website - Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

Look for updates for the drivers in red, if no available, uninstall their software.

PEGAGFN.sys Wed Aug 5 11:50:46 2009 (4A791DB6)
Pegatron/Toshiba HotKey or Password Utility
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PEGAGFN.sys

tosrfec.sys Tue Jul 12 17:05:25 2011 (4E1C2A75)
Toshiba Bluetooth USB Controller driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tosrfec.sys

hssdrv6.sys Fri Jun 21 07:07:11 2013 (51C3A73F)
Hotspot Shield Routing Driver [br] Possible BSOD cause seen in mid-2012
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=hssdrv6.sys

Code:
Debug session time: Thu Jul 25 22:20:04.533 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\USER\SysnativeBSODApps\072513-37921-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 1 days 16:31:05.291
Probably caused by : pci.sys
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8004ce7060, fffff880009c48f0, fffffa800adad3a0}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8004ce7060, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff880009c48f0, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800adad3a0, The blocked IRP
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_rtwlane_IMAGE_pci.sys
MaxSpeed: 1800
CurrentSpeed: 1796
BiosVersion = 6.60
BiosReleaseDate = 4/03/2013
SystemManufacturer = TOSHIBA
SystemProductName = SATELLITE PRO C850-1C3
Debug session time: Mon Jul 22 03:53:38.687 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\USER\SysnativeBSODApps\072113-39859-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 3:09:23.486
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8004dce880, fffff880009c48f0, fffffa8009ebc100}
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8004dce880, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff880009c48f0, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa8009ebc100, The blocked IRP
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_rtwlane_IMAGE_pci.sys
MaxSpeed: 1800
CurrentSpeed: 1796
BiosVersion = 6.50
BiosReleaseDate = 03/25/2013
SystemManufacturer = TOSHIBA
SystemProductName = SATELLITE PRO C850-1C3
Debug session time: Mon Jul 22 00:08:56.402 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\USER\SysnativeBSODApps\072113-42796-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 1 days 4:24:07.541
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa80041a0880, fffff8028aa6d8f0, fffffa8008d03cf0}
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/28789-bsod-after-going-into-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Sometime i have random BSOD after sleep mode ''IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL''.
I know it is not caused by faulty hardware as the pc has passed several tests. I would like to know if my windows has a bad configuration or if a driver is causing it. (I would like to know how to post the dmp file also).

I forgot to say that they are very rare (1 each month aprox.).

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-after-sleep-mode-1012090.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Just got a new Dell XPS Studio 7100 about 3 weeks ago. I get random BSOD during sleep mode at random times. BSOD never occurs while I am actively using the computer. This is very annoying and I am afraid I will lose my work at some point!

Enclosed zip file contains last 3 minidumps of the last 3 BSODs I've had in the past 24 hours.

Hope this helps. Running Windows 7 64+bit Home Premium Edition.

Already ran Windows Memory Diagnostics test, and it passed... three times.

Thank you SO much to anyone who can help solve this very annoying problem!!

Welcome

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_jacobmiwdmps.zip\060911-23415-01.dmp]
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (6 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c55000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e9a650
Debug session time: Thu Jun 9 01:59:36.552 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 1 days 23:44:08.723
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck D1, {1c, 2, 1, fffff880043648e8}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
Probably caused by : athrx.sys ( athrx+ff8e8 )
---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *
Arguments:
Arg1: 000000000000001c, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff880043648e8, address which referenced memory
Debugging Details:
------------------

WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002f04100
000000000000001c
FAULTING_IP:
athrx+ff8e8
fffff880`043648e8 c7401c00000000 mov dword ptr [rax+1Ch],0
TRAP_FRAME: fffff8800317d810 -- (.trap 0xfffff8800317d810)
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000000
rdx=0000000000009920 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff880043648e8 rsp=fffff8800317d9a0 rbp=fffff80002e72260
r8=000000000491a000 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000000039
r11=fffffa8007bef110 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nc
athrx+0xff8e8:
fffff880`043648e8 c7401c00000000 mov dword ptr [rax+1Ch],0 ds:0002:00000000`0000001c=????????
Resetting default scope
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002cd42a9 to fffff80002cd4d00
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0317d6c8 fffff800`02cd42a9 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`0000001c 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0317d6d0 fffff800`02cd2f20 : 00000000`0... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/168478-bsod-during-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I'm receiving a BSOD whenever I use the sleep function on my laptop.

Attached is the SF file. Please help!

A:BSOD on sleep mode

Welcome to Seven Forums.

Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Save -> Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

Please upload your msinfo32.txt file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Export -> Save as msinfo32.txt and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .txt file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

Your BSOD was caused by Killer Wireless-N 1100 Series LAN device driver Driver Reference Table

Quote:
Sometimes drivers remain, not completely uninstalled. Follow this tutorial for complete removal of drivers of the particular program:How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8006cbe860, fffff800047e83d8, fffffa800cd89c60}

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time (usually 10 minutes).
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8006cbe860, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff800047e83d8, nt!TRIAGE_9F_POWER on Win7, otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa800cd89c60, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------

IMAGE_NAME: pci.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4ce7928f

MODULE_NAME: pci

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff88000f98000 pci

TAG_NOT_DEFINED_c000000f: FFFFF800047EEFB0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`047e8388 fffff800`02f37992 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`06cbe860 fffff800`047e83d8 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`047e8390 fffff800`02ed294c : fffff800`047e84c0 fffff800`047e84c0 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x33af0
fffff800`047e8430 fffff800`02ed27e6 : fffff800`03078f20 00000000`0010d4bd 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0869e743 : nt!KiProcessTimerDpcTable+0x6c
fffff800`047e84a0 fffff800`02ed26ce : 00000028`10778e32 fffff800`047e8b18 00000000`0010d4bd fffff800`03047a28 : nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0xc6
fffff800`047e8af0 fffff800`02ed24b7 : 00000008`fa889dc1 00000008`0010d4bd 00000008`fa889dfa 00000000`000000bd : nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x1be
fffff800`047e8b90 fffff800`02ebf94a : fffff800`03043e80 fffff800`03051cc0 00000000`00000001 fffff880`00000000 : nt!KiRetireDpcList+0x277
fffff800`047e8c40 00000000`00000000 : fffff800`047e9000 fffff800`047e3000 fffff800`047e8c00 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x5a

... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/283203-bsod-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello,
I keep getting BSODs when my computer wakes up from sleep mode. It doesn't happen every time, but it does seem to be more likely if the computer has been asleep for a long time, say overnight. This happened a few months ago, and I posted to this forum, which helped me fix it. Everything worked fine until the last few weeks or so, when it started happening again. Please find my diagnostic file attached. Here's the info Windows gives me upon rebooting:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

BCCode: 19
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFF8A01ECF1470
BCP3: FFFFF8A01ECF1470
BCP4: EFFF7ADB7B6AFAFF
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thanks!

A:BSOD upon waking up from sleep mode

The zip you uploaded does not contain any crash dump.

Follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any sort of disc cleanup program (CCleaner, TuneUp or the inbuilt Disk Cleanup) befor you upload another zip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/287982-bsod-upon-waking-up-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi,
My computer shows the BSoD when exiting Sleep mode and Hibernate mode too.
I have attached the SF file.
Thanks for your help.
B?ryl.

A:BSoD after sleep and hibernate mode

Sorry but I see no attachment.
Could you upload it again?

And, welcome to the forum.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/249741-bsod-after-sleep-hibernate-mode.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi guys.

My laptop is really starting to irritate me. Whenever it get's in sleep mode I have no other choice then to wait for the bluescreen or to restart it...

I've been using Bluescreen view and tried to solve the problem myself and it seemed that to different files where causing the problem. I think I've fixed the problem with athrx.sys with installing a new driver to my wireless card, cut the ntoskrnl.exe I can't seem to figure out.

Cheers!

A:BSOD while computer in sleep mode.

I do think that the updates for the wireless card should have fixed your problem, the reason ntoskrnl was being blamed is because often times the actual driver at fault will make calls to the system kernel (ntoskrnl) and cause it to do things it shouldn't do and thus is blamed for the problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/287869-bsod-while-computer-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi My Windows Pro home built computer with an ASUS B motherboard and Intel Core i processor has been experiencing an intermittent problem recently when coming out of SLEEP mode About one time out of I get the BSOD and a message that states DRIVER UNLOADED WITHOUT CANCELLING PENDING OPERATION Then there is a lot of text and then a message at the bottom that says that a log file is being created The text doesn't stay on the screen long enough to read very much of it before it disappears Sometimes it just does a Restart operation and sometimes I get the Safe Mode screen The BSOD screen does not say where this log file is being created or what its name is I'm not all that savvy with the OS so if someone can tell me where I might find the file I will locate it and post it here for anyone who may be able to help Thanks in advance

A:BSOD when coming out of SLEEP mode

How to receive help diagnosing Blue Screens and Windows crashes - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic176011.html

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/619192/bsod-when-coming-out-of-sleep-mode/