Windows Support Forum

Random BSOD Lenovo T410 WER-70590-0.sysdata.xml

Q: Random BSOD Lenovo T410 WER-70590-0.sysdata.xml

Hi there, I have attached the grab all data in the hope someone will be able to advise.

My laptop has been giving BSOD for months now, Iv'e uploaded a multitude of drivers and performed registry cleaning etc

It happens without much warning apart from a very short freeze, I really need to sort it out as I have important university work to complete!

Hope you can help and thank you in advance

Sam

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Random BSOD Lenovo T410 WER-70590-0.sysdata.xml

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Random BSOD Lenovo T410 WER-70590-0.sysdata.xml

Welcome to the Forum.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
Daemon Tools/Alchohol is known to cause BSODs:
How to remove sptd.sys from system
Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public:Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Usra\Downloads\sam699\SF_22-02-2014\022214-19172-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.18247.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0324e000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`034916d0
Debug session time: Sat Feb 22 15:12:52.272 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:03:26.505
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800032ccc3f}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SYMNETS.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMNETS.SYS
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Norton is a known cause of BSOD's. Please remove it for testing purpose. Use Microsoft Security Essentials.

Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other security software:

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Malwarebytes - Free

Good and Free system security combination.

Scan with Kaspersky TDSSKiller:Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller

ESET online scanner: Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET

Reduce items at start-up: Startup Programs - Change

Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Run a System file check (SFC): SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Post screenshot(s) of your Hard Drive(s) using Crystal Disk Info Software: CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World

Run a Hard Drive test: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/313457-seatools-dos-windows-how-use.html

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive(s): Disk Check

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Keep us posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/322896-random-bsod-lenovo-t410-wer-70590-0-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 83.42%

I have been getting regularly occurring BSODs with various errors. Looking for help please.
The dump output from BSOD program and performance monitor data are attached.

The system is:
Laptop
Lenovo T410
Current OS is Windows 7 and is the one that came with the system.
System is 3 or 4 years old.

The BSODs seem to occur during heavy browser usage. Having multiple tabs opened and switching back and forth between tabs, the browser, and desktop apps. But almost always (if not always), when I am in a browser window.

Thanks,

Paul T.

A:BSOD Lenovo T410

Additional info ... The internet browser being used seems to be unimportant. I get BSODs with Chrome, Firefox and IE.

Paul T.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-lenovo-t410-761169.html
Relevancy 82.56%

I need some help please I keep getting Consistant I5 BSOD T410 Lenovo a BSOD like clockwork on my Laptop The Laptop can run in safe mode with no issues Tested this last night and this it was still on this morning I initially thought it was the ram so I removed the onboard Gb and replaced it with a new chip Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410 I thought it Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410 was the video drivers so I tried all Lenovo's recommended Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410 drivers but it doesnt work cause according to the drivers I dont have a graphics card I reloaded windows to bit by doing a clean install and have not loaded any other drivers except the ones thats generic by windows I am clueless as I have tried every angle possible Anyone pls Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP C C C BCP F EA BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Danie AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt

A:Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP
We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225684-consistant-bsod-lenovo-i5-t410.html
Relevancy 81.7%

System information:

- Lenovo T410
- Bought December 2010
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit OEM
- Hitachi 500 GB hard drive
- NVIDIA NVS 3100m Optimus Graphics 512MB DDR3 with AMT
- 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (2 DIMM) + I installed another 4 GB

I have not reinstalled the OS. The laptop had BSOD's right out of the box. They are unpredictable and occur 1-4 times per day. I disabled the switchable graphics, which seemed to reduce the frequency of the BSODs a little. I've updated the system via Lenovo's System Update tool. I called Lenovo's technical service and they ran through their stock checks and it didn't help.

I've attached the dump and system file collection + system diagnostics.

Thanks for any insight,
Dave

A:Frequent BSOD - new Lenovo T410 laptop

Hi davevoyageur and Welcome.

For a stable set up your Ram should ideally be matched. Same Manufacturer. Type. Model. Size. Batch. Timings. Etc..
Have you tried uninstalling the one stick and seeing if the blue screens continue?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/144609-frequent-bsod-new-lenovo-t410-laptop.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hello Everyone Odd thing to after 520 ssd on intel series Lenovo win7proSP1 upgrade T410 BSOD i've experienced yesterday upgraded lenovo t laptop to intel ssd drive GB and decided to instal win pro with integrated sp In BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series the post installation stage while setting username and computer name computer crashed with BSOD It happen - times Even booting in the safe mode i experienced times complete freeze where i had to manually power off laptop I continued installing drivers BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series on notebook and seams that issue is no longer present I have different problem now windows shuts down unexpectedly without any bsod dumps happen also several times in past h In attach you will see in system logs only single entry as i cleared event logs to find last occurrence easily Note that with Hitachi disk that was in laptop before I never experienced bsod true is that i got laptop with installed win proSP on it with all drivers installed I used lenovo system update tool to get all drivers to the system I am suspecting that new hardware intel ssd series might be cause of this or the drivers either on sata controller or on disk according to ssd toolbox firmware on disk is latest Run Disk Full test with Intel ssd toolbox and finished successfully Also checked with malwarebytesand scanned system no issues found Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Malwarebytes Free Anti-Malware amp Internet Security Software Scan Date Scan Time AM Logfile Administrator No Version Malware Database v Rootkit Database v License Free Malware Protection Disabled Malicious Website Protection Disabled Self-protection Disabled OS Windows Service Pack CPU x File System NTFS User refa Scan Type Threat Scan Result Completed Objects Scanned Time Elapsed min sec Memory Enabled Startup Enabled Filesystem Enabled Archives Enabled Rootkits Disabled Heuristics Enabled PUP Enabled PUM Enabled Processes No malicious items detected Modules No malicious items detected Registry Keys No malicious items detected Registry Values No malicious items detected Registry Data No malicious items detected Folders No malicious items detected Files No malicious items detected Physical Sectors No malicious items detected end P S after first BSOD while creating first user and naming pc i decided to name laptop evil

A:BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series

ssd tool full test passed with success

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/339382-bsod-win7prosp1-lenovo-t410-after-upgrade-intel-ssd-520-series.html
Relevancy 78.26%

This originally had x32 processor and has been changed to x64 a couple of days ago. I have ran suggested scan because the BSOD is rather random. After a fresh install of Windows Ultimate x64 I have installed all suggested updates from what I can see however still get this BSOD. Racking my brain now, is there a solution other than any hardware replacement?

Thank you in advance!!

A:Random BSOD app/data--- wer sysdata.xml

We need more information, it seems an unidentified driver is causing pool corruption.

Please enable Driver Verifier following these instructions.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/325847-random-bsod-app-data-wer-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 78.26%

This just started to happen today (03/27/2016). The last occurrence was when I was on Skype ... Video call.

I tried to find the C:\Users\BV\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-457628-0.sysdata.xml file and could not locate it. I thought this was strange.

Please find attached the zip File of dmp's and the error message I received.

I appreciate your help in advance.

thanx ~bv

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/393789-bsod-random-wer-457628-0-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Dear all first of all - thanks for being here for everyone in need it s been a while since I tried fixing a machine and (sysdata.xml) Win7 Random BSOD/freeze was truely happy to find such a unique and helpful community as yours thank you Now my Random Win7 BSOD/freeze (sysdata.xml) problem My girlfriend s Zenbook UX E just started to randomly crash on her resulting either in a black-to-screen reboot and or freeze This has been a random event sometimes it would not happen at all sometimes times in a row This usually occured during - browsing on chrome Thus we tried switiching to another browser and or reinstall-update chrome - without doing anything in specific or hardware hungry like writing on word This Random Win7 BSOD/freeze (sysdata.xml) is what she told me so bear with me Please find a SF Diagnostic tool report-zip file as attached to this post below When I tried the W built in problem solution center using a german version here sorry it gave me this Windows Problem Grafikkartenfehler graphic cards error Dateien die bei der Beschreibung des Problems hilfreich sind WD- - dmp sysdata Random Win7 BSOD/freeze (sysdata.xml) xml WERInternalMetadata xml Tempor re Kopie dieser Dateien anzeigen Warnung Wenn das Problem durch einen Virus oder ein sonstiges Sicherheitsrisiko verursacht wurde kann der Computer durch das ffnen einer Kopie der Dateien besch digt werden Windows Problem Unerwartetes Herunterfahren Unexpected shutdown Dateien die bei der Beschreibung des Problems hilfreich sind - - dmp sysdata xml Tempor re Kopie dieser Dateien anzeigen Warnung Wenn das Problem durch einen Virus oder ein sonstiges Sicherheitsrisiko verursacht wurde kann der Computer durch das ffnen einer Kopie der Dateien besch digt werden Windows Problem Unerwartetes Herunterfahren unexpected shutdown Dateien die bei der Beschreibung des Problems hilfreich sind - - dmp sysdata xml Tempor re Kopie dieser Dateien anzeigen Warnung Wenn das Problem durch einen Virus oder ein sonstiges Sicherheitsrisiko verursacht wurde kann der Computer durch das ffnen einer Kopie der Dateien besch digt werden ---- However when I tried to use the built in quot Look for solutions online quot option it would not be working If you require any more information please do tell me I attached the sf tool report below but if you may find that this is not enough I will be happily supply you with all the information you need Thanks again Please Seven Forums-People you are my only hope in not loosing face in front of my Gf for not fixing this laptop

A:Random Win7 BSOD/freeze (sysdata.xml)

Update:

It now so happened, that, after crashing 5(!) times in a row, it also crash-froze during start up. I somehow managed to get it back booting up using start up repair, but start up repair told me that "It was not able to resolve this problem".

Anyone?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/327971-random-win7-bsod-freeze-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Hello sevenforums, its almost sad to be back, but in the past with other bsod issues i`ve encountered, this was the place i found the best help, so thanks again for that!
This issue i was originally thinking was due to faulty games i was playing (mainly skyrim) but now its apparent to be completely random, i have no idea what it could be and im praying its not a hardware issue, if anyone could read my dump file and better yet figure out what my issue is, i`ll be more than appreciative!

A:Totally random bsod, possibly related to WER-140759-0.sysdata.xml

A stop 0x124 is usually a hardware issue, and depending the age of your branded desktop computer, you need to check these three places at first in this case.

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy. Alternatively, you can publish a Speccy snapshot too: Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs .

Is the inside of the computer properly cleaned?

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not. eXtreme Power Supply Calculator - The only power supply calculator trusted by PSU manufacturers and computer enthusiasts
Also let us know the wattage of the installed PSU.

Depending on those results, we will go for further troubleshooting.

Code:
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8006e2e038, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/371106-totally-random-bsod-possibly-related-wer-140759-0-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi everyone,
Need a new laptop for my computer science degree, considered quite a few. Was just wondering if anyone has an oppinion on the Lenovo ThinkPad T410 2516, I would upgrade it as follows:
i5-460m processor
windows 7 home premium 64
3/4GB RAM
320GB 7200rpm hard drive
9 cell battery
Anyone think i should upgrade it differently, I'd like to get it a little cheaper so where if anywhere should i make the cuts in upgrades?
Has anyone got this laptop? is it particularly heavy to carry around?

A:What do you think of the Lenovo ThinkPad T410?

what the difference in 3 and 4GB memory - i would not expect you to use that amount of memory unless you are using some special heavy memory programs

what other choice of CPUs do you have

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/what-do-you-think-of-the-lenovo-thinkpad-t410.957614/
Relevancy 67.94%

I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and was wondering where I could get the fingerprint reader, bluetooth and thinkvantage drivers for my Thinkpad. I'm not really sure which drivers to get online.

A:Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Driver Help

Quote: Originally Posted by verbatim20

I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and was wondering where I could get the fingerprint reader, bluetooth and thinkvantage drivers for my Thinkpad. I'm not really sure which drivers to get online.

Hi verbatim, you can find the drivers here Lenovo Support - Download Drivers and Software (GB)? if you need further help post back

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/183853-lenovo-thinkpad-t410-driver-help.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi Can I use Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad T410 in Thinkpad T400?

A:Can I use Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad T410 in T40...

No.  It is a different shape

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Can-I-use-Battery-from-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T410-in-T400/td-p/3316561
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi Guys,

I got Lenovo T410, I installed Windows 7 Ultimate, and it function well besides that I don't have comunication, no WiFi nor by cable. I assume driver is missing. Any suggestion?

Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/388823-communication-driver-lenovo-t410.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Recently my T410 laptop has had issues with charging the battery, the battery is plugged in and not charging.I have attempted updating the firmware for the battery, it failes half way through as the battery cannot be not identified.The lenovo power mannager does not resolve the issue either as it cannot detect the battery. Any advice on diagnostics or resolutions would be greatly appreciated, as after contacting lenovo support, they simply told me to replace the battery. Which I am happy to do but only as a last resort. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-T410-Battery-Plugged-in-and-Not-Charging/td-p/3355260
Relevancy 67.08%

My lenonvo thinkpad t is stuck in startup I was checking email and I noticed that my screen was freezing up a bit when an error message box came on up loop stuck in start T410 Lenovo screen unfortunately I did not take note of what it said and my computer began to shut down by itself I hit the power button to make sure it wouldnt restart and gave it minutes before i went to turn it back on Now when i try to turn it on it shows the lenovo splash screen but then goes black and shows the splash screen again never proceeding to windows I have spent most of the say looking up possible solutions but while many people have had similar problems most other posts involve system recovery options which do not appear on my screen It is allowing me to boot into BIOS but I have not been able to find a solution there Do I need to reinstall Windows Please help nbsp

Relevancy 67.08%

HelloI am planning to update my t410 with an egpu adapter.What interface should I consider? Express card or maybe pcie?Which version of the express card is in that platform (t410)?And I really want to know the same about pcie.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-t410-egpu-upgarde-which-connection/td-p/3423952
Relevancy 67.08%

The thinkpad hasn't been used for nearly a year and two months since i purchased it from my friend. Lenovo Power Manager recongnized the battery for a few seconds then says:  Could not detect battery, please reinsert battery or recharge the battery. I applied double sided tape to the thinkpad battery so it wouldn't wobble. Still the same problem. Battery was purchased 2014-06-04.It is an aftermarket battery.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-T410-Battery-Plugged-in-and-Not-Charging/td-p/3413116
Relevancy 67.08%

Hello,
I am having trouble getting the built-in wireless adapter on this laptop to get connected to the internet. I have installed the following driver:
http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/migr-73611
but have had no luck. there are no available wireless connections I can connect to.
I have also tried to use USB wireless adapter TP-LINK TL-WN725N to connect to internet. It is able to find available connections but when it tries to connect it says unable to connect and give options to troubleshoot. Once troubleshoot is complete it says to investigate router or access point issues. I have reset the router many times. Other devices are working fine with the internet just not this laptop.
I am running windows 7 64Bit.
Please help.
Thanks

A:Lenovo Thinkpad T410 wireless issue

Can you connect the laptop to the router using a cable at all ?

using just the laptop wireless adapter
unlikely to be this as it is reporting NO networks available - but check anyway please
Check the wireless is switched ON
theres often a physical switch or a combination of the FN and one of the F keys to toggle the wireless on/off
often F2 is used - but note , not always - look for a symbol that looks a little like (( i ))

is the wireless on?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

can we see an ipconfig /all - see how below
do a tcp/ip reset - see how below
post a screen shot of xirrus please - see how below

ipconfig /all

We would like to see the results from an ipconfig /all - post back the results in a reply here.

If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to paste the results into something like notepad and then copy onto a machine that can access the internet and post the results in a reply here.
Save the file to a USB flash drive or other removable media. Plug it into the working computer with internet access and copy the file and paste here.

If you do not have another PC - do you have a phone connected to the internet - can you photograph the result and post the image in a reply
Note: you will see entries named Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface: we dont need to see that information - JUST the information above those entries

For Windows 8 or Windows 10
To open a Cmd Prompt or an Administrator Cmd prompt from the Desktop.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/open-an-elevated-command-prompt-in-windows-8/
Use Win + X and choose Command Prompt or Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.​
For windows version, XP, Vista, W7
Hold the Windows key and press R

Now type CMD

Now press Enter to open a command prompt box (A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on screen ):​
In the command prompt window that opens, type the following command:

Note that there is a space before the /ALL, but there is NOT a space after the / in the following command.

ipconfig /all > network.txt & network.txt ​
It will export the results into notepad and then automatically open the notepad and display on your screen.

Now all you need to do is copy and paste those results into a reply here
to do that:
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Select all
all the text will now be highlighted
Next
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Copy

Now go back to the forum - goto the reply and then right click in the reply box and paste the results.
The results from the notepad should now appear in the forum reply.

TCP/IP stack repair options for use with Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10

For Windows Vista through to Windows 10
Start> Programs> Accessories> and right click on Command Prompt, select "Run as Administrator" to open a command prompt box
(A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on the screen )​
For Windows 8 & 10
To open a Cmd Prompt or an Administrator Cmd prompt from the Desktop. Use Win + X and choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.​
In the command prompt window that opens, type the following commands:

Note: Type only the text in bold and red for the following commands.
Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog and press enter

Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log and press enter

Reset IPv6 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log and press enter
​ReStart (reboot) the machine.

If you receive the message
The requested operation requires elevation.
Then please open the command prompt as administrator - as requested ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lenovo-thinkpad-t410-wireless-issue.1154408/
Relevancy 67.08%

hi, i have a laptop lenovo T410 that run on window xp.
After running the window, i am prompted to log in but i forgot the password.
So what must i do. How do i reset the laptop to its original factory setting.
Thanks.

A:how to reset lenovo T410 to factory setting.

All your files will be lost. Do you want to recover them first?

Do you know the Administrator password?

Do you have a blue button above the keyboard?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-reset-lenovo-t410-to-factory-setting.1036696/
Relevancy 66.22%

In our company we have migrated from Toshiba to Lenovo laptops/tablets.  Recently users have been reporting that their T410 laptops are very very slow.  Most of the time they over estimate the slowness time, but this time it's not.  I checked the device and it takes 4-5 minutes from powering on the device to getting the ctrl+alt+del screen.  In that time, there is a few seconds where the screen goes completely black, then comes back. After logging in, it takes another 5-6 minutes to get to the desktop.  I've checked the Hard Drive, memory, spyware, etc. and everything checks out.  The user states that this only started happening a couple of weeks ago.  He's had the device for about a year. Anyone else noticing this type of slowness and what could be causing this issue? Thanks 

A:Lenovo T410 slow to boot up and sluggish once logg...

What happens if you load a program such as HWInfo32 to ensure that the CPU isn't running too slowly? When running HWInfo32, the CPU speed should match or exceed the adverstised speed of the laptop whenever some program is actively using the CPU.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-T410-slow-to-boot-up-and-sluggish-once-logged-in-HELP/td-p/475995
Relevancy 65.36%

Good afternoon all,

I have been in the process of making my laptop, a Lenovo Thinkpad T410, a much better device to use. While I've been having HDD issues, my main issue right now is the battery that I had purchased. With the IBM Power Manager software, the battery is listed as a Sanyo 42T4710. It is a 9 cell battery and I will provide any other information you need.

When I had first purchased the device, after charging for awhile the battery icon on the laptop would begin to flash amber. It will not charge to 100%, and usually stops at 96%. With the battery manager, the charge threshold is set to "Always Full Charge (Start when below 96% and end at 100%). I tried to run the battery gauge reset option, however the laptop permanently stayed at 96% and never discharged lower than that.

Are there any recommendations that you can make for what I should do with the battery?

Thanks!

A:Lenovo Thinkpad T410: Bought a different battery, issues reporting %

Does it charge to 100 when laptop is shutdown?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/372204-lenovo-thinkpad-t410-bought-different-battery-issues-reporting.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I was trying to go thrue non working drivers and it popped up one bad thing acpi\pnpocof\1 dosent have a driver?? I don't have a clue what this is or I could fix it. Anyone please help win 7 pro 32 bit intel core 5 on a Lenovo thinkpad T-410 -2537

A:Get a error on laptop needs driver for acpi\pnpocof\1 Lenovo t410-2537

I recommend that you post in the Win 7 forum since this is a Vista forum.

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/302265-get-error-laptop-needs-driver-acpi-pnpocof-1-lenovo-t410-2537-a.html
Relevancy 64.07%

So here is the crash report:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 86DFF174
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 83410829
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\071710-19609-01.dmp
C:\Users\Rome\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-33216421-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I would appreciate help with this as soon as possible, please. I have an ati tv tuner card I believe the all in wonder, I am wondering if maybe a driver or that card is causing the issue. I am running Windows 7 32-bit, many thanks to the first person to answer my problem and all the contributors to solving the issue.

A:Random Crash sysdata.xml

Hi,

Please follow these instructions: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 7 Forums

Attach the .zip file to your next post in this thread.

Regards,
Reventon

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/98185-random-crash-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Laptop is Extensa Windows Home Basic bit [WERInternalMetadata.xml] Video hardware [sysdata.xml] Random Error My laptop screen freezes randomly sometimes it becomes operational after getting blackened for half a minute Other times the screen just freezes the cursor doesnt move Task Manager doesnt open nothing happens and I have to take out the battery to make it operational again Any help would be appreciated Thanks Quote Windows Problem Video hardware error Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm Random Video hardware Error [sysdata.xml] [WERInternalMetadata.xml] your computer Windows Problem Video hardware error Files that help describe the Random Video hardware Error [sysdata.xml] [WERInternalMetadata.xml] problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Video hardware error Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Video hardware error Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Video hardware error Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Video hardware error Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Video hardware error Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Video hardware error Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Video hardware error Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Video hardware error Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Video hardware error Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Video hardware error Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Video hardware error Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warnin... Read more

A:Random Video hardware Error [sysdata.xml] [WERInternalMetadata.xml]

Attached the file...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/295755-random-video-hardware-error-sysdata-xml-werinternalmetadata-xml.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello Windows Seven Forum Support I am experiencing random BSOD failure on my Lenovo T running an Enterprise licensed copy of Windows x I do have kernel dump enabled but so far in each of the BSOD occurence the system & 7 T61 on Random Lenovo Windows BSOD x64 failed to capture the physical dump file The common BSOD error message is Stop x f Physical memory dump Random BSOD on Lenovo T61 & Windows 7 x64 failed with status xc Here are some additional system information I am running a internal customized support Windows x image build by my internal support staff I have recently re-imaged the system as well as using a new hard drive Seagate Momentus ST AS Gb s GB hard drive The BSOD usually occurs while I am using the system not at boot The only troubleshooting steps I have taken since the BSOD symptom started is updating the Lenovo T quot Intel Chipset Support for Windows -bit -bit Vista -bit -bit and XP -bit -bit - ThinkPad quot supplement package Any advice and suggestion on how to troubleshoot to isolate the cause is greatly appreciated Kind Regards Vinh Le

A:Random BSOD on Lenovo T61 & Windows 7 x64

There is no dump file in the attachment
Try the alternative method
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...en-forums.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/129627-random-bsod-lenovo-t61-windows-7-x64.html
Relevancy 59.77%

am getting random BSODs on a Lenovo X The machine is fully patched and we have run the built-in hardware diagnostics to check for errors nothing came back wrong Below is info from the minidump I would appreciate any help you can provide BugCheck D fa c ccc Probably caused by ntkrpamp exe nt KiUnlinkThread c Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis SYSTEM SCAN AT RAISED IRQL CAUGHT IMPROPER DRIVER UNLOAD Random Lenovo BSOD X301 on d A driver unloaded without cancelling lookaside lists DPCs worker threads etc The broken driver's name is displayed on the screen When possible the guilty driver's name Unicode string is printed on the bugcheck screen and saved in KiBugCheckDriver An attempt was made to access the driver at Random BSOD on Lenovo X301 raised IRQL after it unloaded If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace Arguments Arg fa memory referenced Arg c IRQL Arg value read operation write operation Arg ccc address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ WRITE ADDRESS fa CURRENT IRQL c FAULTING IP nt KiUnlinkThread c ccc mov dword ptr esi edx DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xD PROCESS NAME Idle TRAP FRAME c -- trap xffffffff c ErrCode eax c b ebx c ecx c edx fa esi fa edi eip ccc esp b ebp c iopl nv up ei pl nz na po nc cs ss ds es fs gs efl nt KiUnlinkThread xc ccc mov dword ptr esi edx ds fa Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from ccc to f STACK TEXT c ccc badb d fa b nt KiTrap E x b d e c c nt KiUnlinkThread xc c f e nt KiUnwaitThread x f e be b a b nt KiWaitTest xab fc b c c ffdff c ffdff nt KiTimerListExpire x a e f c c da a nt KiTimerExpiration xb d e nt KiRetireDpcList x e nt KiIdleLoop x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt KiUnlinkThread c ccc mov dword ptr esi edx SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt KiUnlinkThread c FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrpamp exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a FAILURE BUCKET ID xD nt KiUnlinkThread c BUCKET ID xD nt KiUnlinkThread c Followup MachineOwner

A:Random BSOD on Lenovo X301

Download hwmonitor and check your idle and load temps.
Post a screen shot if you can. It may be and overheating issue.
Also cleaning the system out with a can of compressed air to remove any dust might be a good idea to try.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/random-bsod-on-lenovo-x301-453656.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Can anyone tell me what the sysdata.xml and minixxxxxx-xx.dmp files are all about?

I have a Sony Vaio that is a couple of years old that is crashing, particularly when loading a internet browser (dosent seem to mater what type Firefox/IE). I've turned off auto reboot and the BsoD sows a "multiple_irp_complete_requests" error.

I used memtest with no errors and updated the drivers, clean XP pro install, etc. with no luck

Any help in figuring out what's going on would be appreciated.

A:Sysdata.xml BsoD

Ok, the sysdata.xml is a file that holds information about your computer when it has just recently crashed and the dmp files contain more informative (although unrecognisable) information on the technical problem that has been caused.

Normally this is a hardware issue, but its always good to check the system logs by typing EventVwr.msc in a run box, and just select system.

The random crashes can be related to a number of hardware issues. But this may be a good way to have a little more information on the situation that others can help you on.

Sorry it's not much but it's a start.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sysdata-xml-bsod.44231/
Relevancy 58.91%

Hi,
I have been getting 2-3 BSOD in a day.
I have attached all the required files in Attachemnt.

System: Lenovo T520
Installation: Pre-installed by Lenovo
Age of system (hardware): 1 Month
Age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?): 1 month

Can anyone please help me with this.

I have removed Norton AV from my system using the Norton Removal tool.
I ran system file checker and everything turned out OK.
Also i have installed new Corsair Ram (8 GB) by myself. I have run Memtest on them without any errors.

Thanks a lot!

A:Random BSOD on Lenovo T520 esp. on USB access

Memtest needs to be run for 6-8 passes. If you did that skip re-running it
These crashes were caused by memory corruption/exception (probably a driver).
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

* If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

* If you have raid update its Driver.

Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Driver verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Special Pool", "Force Pending I/O Requests" and "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/215292-random-bsod-lenovo-t520-esp-usb-access.html
Relevancy 58.91%

My laptop has been having random BSOD for months At first it only happens a couple times a week It's getting worse lately It happens pretty much every day now Below is my dump file analysis and I also attached the minidump files I BSOD Y560P daily on my Lenovo Random hope someone can help me It gets really frustrating Microsoft R Windows Random BSOD daily on my Lenovo Y560P Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users Anh Vo Downloads MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff a Debug Random BSOD daily on my Lenovo Y560P session time Fri Jun UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fb fffff f f fffff ee fffff f Probably caused by Ntfs sys Ntfs NtfsUninitializeNtfsMcb c Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis NTFS FILE SYSTEM If you see NtfsExceptionFilter on the stack then the nd and rd parameters are the exception record and context record Do a cxr on the rd parameter and then kb to obtain a more informative stack trace Arguments Arg fb Arg fffff f f Arg fffff ee Arg fffff f Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION RECORD fffff f f -- exr xfffff f f ExceptionAddress fffff f Ntfs NtfsUninitializeNtfsMcb x c ExceptionCode c Access violation ExceptionFlags NumberParameters Parameter Parameter ffffffffffffffff Attempt to read from address ffffffffffffffff CONTEXT fffff ee -- cxr xfffff ee rax rbx fffff a cf rcx fffff d rdx rsi rdi fa cf c c rip fffff f rsp fffff f rbp r r r fffff d r r r r r fffff a ed iopl nv up ei pl zr na po nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl Ntfs NtfsUninitializeNtfsMcb x c fffff f b f mov rcx qword ptr rdi ds b fa cf c c Resetting default scope DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL ERROR CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s EXCEPTION PARAMETER EXCEPTION PARAMETER ffffffffffffffff READ ADDRESS ffffffffffffffff FOLLOWUP IP Ntfs NtfsUninitializeNtfsMcb c fffff f b f mov rcx qword ptr rdi FAULTING IP Ntfs NtfsUninitializeNtfsMcb c fffff f b f mov rcx qword ptr rdi BUGCHECK STR x LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff bcb f to fffff f STACK TEXT fffff f fffff bcb f fffff f e fffff a a fffff Ntfs NtfsUninitializeNtfsMcb x c fffff f fffff c cc fffff Ntfs NtfsDeleteScb x b fffff f a fffff a c fffff a ac fffff a bc fffff fffff fa Ntfs NtfsRemoveScb x fffff f e fffff bf c fffff a a fffff fffff fa fffffa e Ntfs NtfsPrepareFcbForRemoval x fffff f fffff e fffffa e fffffa e fffff a a fffff fa Ntfs NtfsTeardownStructures xdc fffff f fffff cf fffffa e fffff fffff a e Ntfs NtfsDecrementCloseCounts xa fffff f d fffff be fffffa e fffff a bc fffff a a fffffa f a Ntfs NtfsCommonClose x fffff faa fffff e fffff fffff fffffa Ntfs NtfsFspClose x f fffff fb fffff be a fffffa bddb fffffa b d a nt ExpWorkerThread x fffff fc fffff f fffff fffffa bddb fffff c nt PspSystemThreadStartup x a fffff fc fffff fffff a fffff f a nt KxStartSystemThread x SYMBOL STACK INDEX

A:Random BSOD daily on my Lenovo Y560P

win32k.sys was involved, this could point to a RAM issue.
Run some diagnostics tests:
Disk Check
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Are you using an SSD or a standard Hard Disk?

Update your Broadcom Bluetooth Software by download the latest version from your laptop's manufacturer website.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/234080-random-bsod-daily-my-lenovo-y560p.html
Relevancy 58.91%

My daughter's laptop BSOD Random Y500 Win Lenovo 8.1x64 recently began generating random Win BSODs Thinking it might be video driver related I updated the nVidia GeForce GT M to the latest version of the driver on nVidia's site And still it seems to random BSOD once or twice a day Last night I started an upload of some data Random BSOD Lenovo Y500 Win 8.1x64 to the cloud which completed and then sometime around AM sitting there unattended and idle it restarted I previously cleared the event log and was able to see the error codes not that it does me any good They are a bit cryptic for me I have the mini-dump file too But I think the BSOD tool will likely gather that info as well Any help interpreting and tracking down the BSOD problem will be appreciated Thanks Edit I'm at a Random BSOD Lenovo Y500 Win 8.1x64 point where I'm ready to upgrade her installation to Win But am hesitant to do so until I get this BSOD issue resolved I say hesitant because I really like Win and haven't found in my brief exposure to Win that it's that much of an improvement over Win and in some ways is a downgrade

A:Random BSOD Lenovo Y500 Win 8.1x64

Hi speedlever,

Welcome to the 8forums.

It seems that Avast is causing problems.
Please follow the instructions given in this link and uninstall Avast.

Please keep in mind, after removing Avast you can install it again. It could be possible that something became corrupt somehow which caused a wrong request to the internet, seeing that the NETIO (Network In/Output system) is being involved.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/70779-random-bsod-lenovo-y500-win-8-1x64.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Hello, I've owned this Lenovo T420 for 8+ months. I have been receiving random BSODs monthly, starting a couple months back, before then, I dont remember having them ever. More recently it has become weekly. Some days there is more than one. Today I've had 6. A couple of them occurred randomly just browsing on Chrome. Twice after I was connected remotely to a clients VM software. Then a couple times just booting up.

Currently I am connected to another client via RDP, browsing, and haven't had any issues for past hour.

I've ran the dm logger tool instructions and am attaching zip to this thread.

The only virus scanner I use is malwarebytes free and don't have any active ones. I've disabled windows updates because I've had issues with them in the past on this laptop.

Thank you,

Scott

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/399529-lenovo-t420-random-bsod-occuring.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Hi:

I have upgraded my ThinkPad X201i from WIN7 to WIN8.1 serveral weeks ago. After installed all drivers and APPs, it went into randomly BSOD almost each time I power on. Here is the diagnostic file from the laptop. Appreciate to have your professional suggestions, thanks.

Lisoft

A:Lenovo X201i Laptop BSOD in random

Eset and VPN software are the causes. Please remove them. Update drivers in red. How do I uninstall or reinstall ESET Smart Security/ESET NOD32 Antivirus? - ESET Knowledgebase

Code:
HECIx64.sys Thu Sep 17 21:54:16 2009 (4AB293E8)
Intel Management Engine Interface
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HECIx64.sys

CHDRT64.sys Thu Aug 26 10:45:24 2010 (4C7629A4)
Conexant High Definition SmartAudio
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=CHDRT64.sys

5U877.sys Mon May 23 08:33:31 2011 (4DD9FFBB)
5U877 UVC driver for Ricoh camera
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=5U877.sys

igdkmd64.sys Tue Nov 27 01:26:05 2012 (50B4089D)
Intel Graphics driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=igdkmd64.sys

Netwsw00.sys Tue Feb 5 20:00:21 2013 (511156C5)
Intel? Wireless WiFi Link Adapter
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Netwsw00.sys

e1i63x64.sys Wed Mar 20 08:37:29 2013 (51496739)
Intel(R) Gigabit Adapter
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e1i63x64.sys

SynTP.sys Thu Apr 18 05:55:17 2013 (516F6EA5)
Synaptic Touch Pad Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SynTP.sys

Smb_driver_Intel.sys Thu Apr 18 05:56:57 2013 (516F6F09)

Smb_driver_Intel.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 10:46:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
Intel Processor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys

ApsHM64.sys Tue Jan 28 11:45:29 2014 (52E78A49)
Lenovo APS Digitizer Activity Monitor
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ApsHM64.sys

Apsx64.sys Tue Jan 28 12:03:21 2014 (52E78E79)
Lenovo HDD utility driver (part of the IBM Thinkpad Active Protection System)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Apsx64.sys

edevmon.sys Fri Jul 18 15:11:31 2014 (53C91D03)
ESET Smart Security Devmon Monitor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=edevmon.sys

ehdrv.sys Fri Jul 18 15:11:50 2014 (53C91D16)
ESET
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ehdrv.sys

EpfwLWF.sys Fri Jul 18 15:12:56 2014 (53C91D58)
ESET ESS/NOD32 driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=EpfwLWF.sys

epfw.sys Fri Jul 18 15:13:06 2014 (53C91D62)
ESET
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=epfw.sys

eamonm.sys Thu Jul 31 14:59:02 2014 (53DA3D96)
ESET Amon driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=eamonm.sys

epfwwfp.sys Thu Sep 11 18:06:07 2014 (5411C86F)
ESET Personal Firewall Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=epfwwfp.sys

ibmpmdrv.sys Fri Nov 7 09:38:44 2014 (545C8514)
ThinkPad Power Management Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ibmpmdrv.sys

Neo_VPN.sys Mon Feb 2 09:56:59 2015 (54CF3BDB)
SoftEther VPN Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Neo_VPN.sys

SeLow_x64.sys Thu Feb 5 10:56:50 2015 (54D33E62)
SoftEther VPN Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SeLow_x64.sys

Debug session time: Thu Mar 12 15:13:40.376 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\031215-22671-01.dmp]
Built by: 9600.17668.amd64fre.winblue_r8.150127-1500
System Uptime: 0 days 1:44:31.255
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for epfw.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for epfw.sys
Probably caused by : epfw.sys ( epfw+20911 )
BugCheck 7F, {8, ffffd001e3dcf130, ffffd001e3deaff0, fffff803496b2ed4}
BugCheck Info: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)
Bugcheck code 0000007F
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: ffffd001e3dcf130
Arg3: ffffd001e3deaff0
Arg4: fffff803496b2ed4
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_epfw+20911
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sun Mar 8 10:22:09.826 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mi... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/62949-lenovo-x201i-laptop-bsod-random.html
Relevancy 58.91%

I am having alot of problems with my new pc i don't know how to solve it i have searched and nothing happened i removed all the drivers and followed step by step and nothing the errors are chaning sometimes f and sometimes BSOD SYSDATA.XML needed help but all are related to sysdata xml i don't know what is this My pc is newly bought i have BSOD help needed SYSDATA.XML sent the errors that are appearing to microsoft and all the time it is says BSOD help needed SYSDATA.XML of the errors didn't upload try again later a Read our privacy statement online BSOD help needed SYSDATA.XML Windows Problem Shut down unexpectedly Files that help describe the problem - - dmp sysdata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Shut down unexpectedly Files that help describe the problem - - dmp sysdata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Shut down unexpectedly Files that help describe the problem - - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Windows Problem Shut down unexpectedly Files that help describe the problem - - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer I have tested the ram and no errors werefound using the testmem and i did the sfc scannow and nothing happened i have updated the bios and drivers that were missing also nothing happened i have cleaned the registery and temp and scanned my pc for antivirus and nothing happened THE BSOD only happens once per day when it happens it doesn't appear again i need ur help Thanks

A:BSOD help needed SYSDATA.XML

Quote: Originally Posted by neomana22

I am having alot of problems with my new pc i don't know how to solve it i have searched and nothing happened. i removed all the drivers and followed step by step and nothing. the errors are chaning sometimes 0*00000007f and sometimes 0*00000005 but all are related to sysdata.xml i don't know what is this.

My pc is newly bought i have sent the errors that are appearing to microsoft and all the time it is says of the errors didn't upload try again later. a

Read our privacy statement online
Windows
Problem: Shut down unexpectedly
090610-15906-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.
Windows
090610-16718-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.
Windows
091210-17578-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
WERInternalMetadata.xml
Windows
091110-23328-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
WERInternalMetadata.xml

I have tested the ram and no errors werefound using the testmem86 and i did the sfc /scannow and nothing happened. i have updated the bios and drivers that were missing also nothing happened. i have cleaned the registery and temp and scanned my pc for antivirus and nothing happened.

THE BSOD only happens once per day when it happens it doesn't appear again

i need ur help
Thanks.

Ok Most of these were caused by your pcouffin.sys driver which is part of a dvd software package like nero, etc. The driver is ld and known to frequently cause BSOD's.

I would remove the dvd authoring software using the un-install tool of its developer.

I would also update the other old drivers

Let us know if you need further assistance

Ken

How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
Analysis

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\090510-31250-01.dmp]

WARNING: Whitespace at end of path element
Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\symbols;*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols ;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02819000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02a56e50
Debug session time: Sun Sep 5 04:21:35.922 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:20:33.063
Loading Kernel Symbols
........................................ Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/110761-bsod-help-needed-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 58.91%

I installed a new SSD hard drive on my systems SATA1, I installed windows 7 x64 . I have no BSOD problem for a week. then I installed COD Ghost on my SSD drive then reboot after that it appears the BSOD.

thanks

A:BSOD WER-11076-0.sysdata.xml

Hi asenciojm.

According to crash dump, the BSOD is caused by Realtek RTL8187 Wireless 802.11b/g 54Mbps USB 2.0 Network Adapter driver (c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtl8187.sys).

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck C2, {7, 109b, 0, fffff8800335ae40}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTL8187.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTL8187.sys
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002cb9100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002cb91c0
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002c27a38
Probably caused by : RTL8187.sys ( RTL8187+2e10 )

---------
And the driver is very old.

Code:
fffff880`04635000 fffff880`046ad000 RTL8187 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: RTL8187.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8187.sys
Image name: RTL8187.sys
Timestamp: Wed Dec 09 14:46:39 2009 (4B1F6AF7)
CheckSum: 000706D4
ImageSize: 00078000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Try to update it from Realtek

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313367-bsod-wer-11076-0-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Hello so I had a random bluescreen yesterday and today i've had multiple.
I noticed some of them where due to panda antivirus and battle.net desktop app clashing due to panda's processor surveilence? so i hotfixed that but shortly after that i had another bluescreen which said BAD_POOL_HEADER.
Attaching .dmp files, im not the best with computers just a general gamer so any help on this issue would be highly appreciated .

Thank you

A:BSOD randomly, sysdata.xml

The BSOD is being caused by Panda.
I suggest that you make a system restore point
Uninstall
Boot
Then install Microsoft Security Essentials, at least to test. MSE has never caused a BSOD
If you do not like MSE, Avast is an excellent choice
I have bolded the driver that is the cause of your problem.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_MATTIAS-PC-2015-01-21_174641,92.zip\012115-12932-01.dmp]
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03012000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03255890
Debug session time: Wed Jan 21 10:45:23.118 2015 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:04:58.930
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 50, {fffff8a00b45502c, 0, fffff880077e5be0, 0}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\NNSStrm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NNSStrm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NNSStrm.sys
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : NNSStrm.sys ( NNSStrm+36be0 )
---------
2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff8a00b45502c, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff880077e5be0, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)
Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800032bf100
fffff8a00b45502c
FAULTING_IP:
NNSStrm+36be0
fffff880`077e5be0 488b040a mov rax,qword ptr [rdx+rcx]
MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 0
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
CURRENT_IRQL: 0
TRAP_FRAME: fffff88006ff86e0 -- (.trap 0xfffff88006ff86e0)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=000007fffff70000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=000007fffff70000
rdx=fffff0a00b4e502c rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff880077e5be0 rsp=fffff88006ff8878 rbp=fffffa8007139594
r8=000000000000005a r9=0000000000000002 r10=fffff88006ff8518
r11=000007fffff70000 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=00000000000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/359027-bsod-randomly-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi First of all sorry for my english i'm not a native speaker we have machines Lenovo e with random BSOD Some of them crash while beeing idle some of them just signing into windows some of them only when network is attached Also we have more Lenovo products like lenovo e with the same configuration same programs and same domain and they are not crashing We 0x0000003B BSOD error in machines, e73 random 5 Lenovo are making tests reinstalling Windows bit SP and in some of them have noticed that until we don't connect them to the internet they doesn't splash the Blue screen Also we're thinking about the possibility that Nod version is the responsable of this problem last tests are making that the computer without the nod antivirus seems stable We have tested reinstalling old and new drivers for the ethernet from official support page of BSOD random in 5 machines, Lenovo e73 error 0x0000003B lenovo Problem remains Running hotfix doesn't fix the problem solution from here Blue Screen Error x b Solved - gt - Windows Lenovo has some memtest programs accessing via F while it is booting running the problems it says there is a problem with the Hard Drive and when we run the check and repair option it says that there are no problems with the disk also running chkdsk f or r Doesn't work also Solutions like removing the rams and putting them again were worthless for us Running the machines from a Live Usb with Ubuntu and works perfect I have attached two zip files with the results of the DM Log Collector I think tests are ok We have tried many options and none of them worked for us Windows -bit BSOD Stop error x E B and Multiple BSOD running idle https communities intel com thread art amp tstart BSOD stop code b unclear cause - Drivers - Windows https social technet microsoft com rum windows es Here are the zip files and a picture of the exact error I think I have copied right but just in case STOP x B x C xFFFFF B C e xFFFFF A D x SF debugFiles rar HELPSOS - zip Thank you for your time and your posts on this website They helped us a lot to troubleshoot and discard some options

A:BSOD random in 5 machines, Lenovo e73 error 0x0000003B

I don't have time to look at all the files, but ESET Nod32 is flagged as an issue. The only suggestion I can give you is to replace it on all machines with MSE (as a test) and see if the systems stay stable.

Code:
ffff880`06a91dd0 fffff880`06a92c78
fffff880`06a91dd8 fffff800`03017000 nt!KiSelectNextThread <PERF> (nt+0x0)
fffff880`06a91de0 fffff880`06a920f0
fffff880`06a91de8 fffff880`0456d198Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ehdrv.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ehdrv.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ehdrv.sys
ehdrv+0x1e198
fffff880`06a91df0 fffffa80`00002134
fffff880`06a91df8 fffff880`06a920f0
fffff880`06a91e00 fffff880`06a93ae0
fffff880`06a91e08 fffff800`03017000 nt!KiSelectNextThread <PERF> (nt+0x0)
fffff880`06a91e10 fffff800`031df31c nt!TraceLoggingMetadataEnd+0x9302
fffff880`06a91e18 fffff880`06a92370
fffff880`06a91e20 00000000`00000000
fffff880`06a91e28 fffff800`0329ea68 nt!BBTBuffer <PERF> (nt+0x287a68)
fffff880`06a91e30 fffff880`06a94000
fffff880`06a91e38 fffff880`06a8b000
fffff880`06a91e40 00000000`00000000
fffff880`06a91e48 00000000`00000006
fffff880`06a91e50 fffff800`0308ab53 nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
fffff880`06a91e58 fffff800`03017000 nt!KiSelectNextThread <PERF> (nt+0x0)
fffff880`06a91e60 fffff800`0329ea68 nt!BBTBuffer <PERF> (nt+0x287a68)
fffff880`06a91e68 fffff880`06a93ae0
fffff880`06a91e70 00000014`00000001
fffff880`06a91e78 fffff880`06a91ea0
fffff880`06a91e80 fffff800`0308a740 nt!KiSystemServiceHandler
fffff880`06a91e88 fffff800`031df31c nt!TraceLoggingMetadataEnd+0x9302
fffff880`06a91e90 fffff880`06a92370
fffff880`06a91e98 fffffa80`00000000
fffff880`06a91ea0 00000000`00000034
fffff880`06a91ea8 fffffa80`06564091Unable to load image C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\em018_64.dat, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for em018_64.dat
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for em018_64.dat
em018_64+0xe091
fffff880`06a91eb0 00000000`00000000

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/387628-bsod-random-5-machines-lenovo-e73-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi All,

I have a BSOD problem. I am using Lenovo W530/win7 64 bit with Blackmagic Ultrastudio SDI Video Capture card.
These blue screens happen at random. I guess it has to do with the capture card, as they always appeared while capturing video, plus Video Capture cards in general (and blackmagic cards specifically) are known to be sensitive.
On the other hand- the Laptop can capture video for hours with no problem. at the time of the blue screen temperature, CPU and RAM levels seem normal and no other programs are working.

I've attached the Dump. Thank you for your help & time !

Eitan.

A:random BSOD Lenovo W530+Blackmagic ultrastudio SDI

You are correct, Blackmagic Ultrastudio SDI Video Capture drivers are causing issues.
You could try and update the drivers but I would recommend uninstalling the program completely and using a different video capturing program.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\BlackmagicUsbIO.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for BlackmagicUsbIO.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for BlackmagicUsbIO.sys
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\deckavs.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for deckavs.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for deckavs.sys
Probably caused by : BlackmagicUsbIO.sys ( BlackmagicUsbIO+275f )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/327726-random-bsod-lenovo-w530-blackmagic-ultrastudio-sdi.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello nbsp I have deployed laptops with the model of BT X carbon laptops nbsp in corporate enviroment The Lenovo X Carbon is randomly causing BSOD when using the wireless connection after undock The wireless driver that I have installed on the laptop is the version from Lenovo WCCM driver package I noticed the BSOD is a bug in which is resolved in the version However nbsp i am unable to upgrade to the nbsp latest version nbsp I can download the update from both Lenovo website or system update or even Intel driver support site but none of it upgrade the driver Any idea nbsp nbsp From release note - fix nbsp lt gt nz w w - New Added support for Wireless Lenovo - BSOD Random Carbon 20BT X1 - Dri... the following systems ThinkPad L Thinkpad P P s Machine types FK FL P ThinkPad S Thinkpad T ThinkPad T Machine types FH FJ ThinkPad X Carbon Machine types FB FC ThinkPad X Tablet Machine types Lenovo X1 20BT Carbon - Random BSOD - Wireless Dri... GG GH ThinkPad X Yoga Machine types FQ FR Thinkpad X ThinkPad Yoga - New Improved driver stability - Fix Fixed an issue where WiFi might not function correctly after connectedstandby - Fix Fixed an issue where blue screen might happen at the certain Lenovo X1 20BT Carbon - Random BSOD - Wireless Dri... case nbsp nbsp WhoCrashed Minidump diagnostic System Information local Computer name X -T- -LOANER Windows version Windows Service Pack build Windows dir C WindowsHardware BTS YJ LENOVOCPU GenuineIntel Intel R Core TM i - U CPU GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM bytes totalCrash Dump AnalysisCrash dump directory C Windows MinidumpCrash dumps are enabled on your computer On Wed GMT your computer crashedcrash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmpThis was probably caused by the following module netwsw sys Netwsw x Bugcheck code x E xFFFFFFFFC xFFFFF D xFFFFF A xFFFFF CE Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Mfile path C Windows system drivers netwsw sysproduct Intel Wireless WiFi Link Adaptercompany Intel Corporationdescription Intel Wireless WiFi Link DriverBug check description This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver netwsw sys Intel Wireless WiFi Link Driver Intel Corporation Google query Intel Corporation SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED MOn Wed GMT your computer crashedcrash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmpThis was probably caused by the following module ndis sys ndis x D Bugcheck code xD x CFD x x xFFFFF AB D Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALfile path C Windows system drivers ndis sysproduct Microsoft Windows Operating Systemcompany Microsoft Corporationdescription NDIS driverBug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time On Wed GMT your computer crashedcrash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmpThis was probably caused by the following module ndis sys ndis x FB Bugcheck code x E xFFFFFFFFC xFFFFF A D FB xFFFFF A B xFFFFF A Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Mfile path C Windows system drivers ndis sysproduct Microsoft Windows Operating Systemcompany Microsoft Corporationdescription NDIS driverBug check description This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system con... Read more

A:Lenovo X1 20BT Carbon - Random BSOD - Wireless Dri...

same problem reported else where for Wireless-AC 7265 BSOD Error Win7 x64 https://communities.intel.com/thread/97407?tstart=0 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Lenovo-X1-20BT-Carbon-Random-BSOD-Wireless-Driver-18-2-Unable-to/td-p/3311883
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi all,

I bought lenovo H415 desktop last Friday. However, it started to have BSOD yesterday. It's my first time using Win7 system. Please help me figure out the problem is software conflict or hardware defect. Many thanks.

It's Win7 64bit OEM version.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1028

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 101
BCP1: 0000000000000031
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFF88002F64180
BCP4: 0000000000000002
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

C:\Windows\Minidump\030412-16208-01.dmp
C:\Users\hsiehph\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-30997-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:New lenovo desktop random BSOD (with Problem signature))

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/217729-new-lenovo-desktop-random-bsod-problem-signature.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Freshly installed Win7Ultimate x64 with all available microsoft updates, and I am experiencing frequent (Daily) BSOD failures at seemingly random times. Some of them happen when I am not at the machine and nothing is being run. 4x4GB RAM have been borrowed from a non failing PC (Lenovo K450 i7 Win8x64) with no change in behavior.

As outlined, dump files and other info are uploaded with this message. I am eager to resolve this issue.

Thank You!

A:Frequent/Random BSOD Lenovo K450 i7 Win7x64

Welcome to the forum babj615,

Reduce items at start-up:How to Change, Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Perform a clean boot: How to Troubleshoot a Problem by Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7 or Vista
Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable!:-

wdcsam64.sys Wed Apr 16 14:39:08 2008 (4805BB2C)
Western Digital SCSI Arcitecture Model (SAM) WDM driver [br] 2008 driver version has known BSOD issues in Windows
Driver Reference Table - wdcsam64.sys

SCDEmu.SYS Sun Mar 15 16:30:00 2009 (49BCD8A8)
PowerISO Virtual Drive driver
Driver Reference Table - SCDEmu.SYS

Rt64win7.sys Tue Aug 23 19:55:41 2011 (4E53B15D)
Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC
Driver Reference Table - Rt64win7.sys

rtwlane.sys Fri Nov 30 09:34:39 2012 (50B8294F)
Realtek PCI-E Wireless LAN NIC NDIS Driver
Driver Reference Table - rtwlane.sys

HECIx64.sys Tue Dec 18 01:32:21 2012 (50CF7345)
Intel Management Engine Interface
Driver Reference Table - HECIx64.sys

Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling which allows you to remove leftover registry:-Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems
To perform a clean install of a driver, follow this tutorial:How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:How to Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7
Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Keep us posted.

BSOD BUGCHECK

Code:
Debug session time: Mon May 26 00:43:32.291 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 12:06:22.087
BugCheck D1, {ffffffffffffffb6, 2, 0, fffff88005cb812a}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlane.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlane.sys
Probably caused by : hardware ( rtwlane+4b12a )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sun May 25 12:36:14.923 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:53:14.719
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff960002a2b60, 0, fffffa8011394c00}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!HANDLELOCK::~HANDLELOCK+20 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_c000001d
PROCESS_NAME: procexp64.exe
Built by: 7600.17273.amd64fre.win7_gdr.130318-1532
Debug session time: Sat May 24 05:34:08.775 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 17:46:26.538
BugCheck 1000009F, {4, 258, fffffa800c773b60, fffff800043404d0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSwapContext+7a )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F
Built by: 7600.17273.amd64fre.win7_gdr.130318-1532
Debug session time: Fri May 23 11:46:31.913 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 16:00:42.788
BugCheck 109, {a3a039d8a5c4d... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/332639-frequent-random-bsod-lenovo-k450-i7-win7x64.html
Relevancy 58.05%

OS - Windows original installed x -bit Purchased from retailer Hardware age - December Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP BCP BAC BCP BCP OS & BSOD: SysData.xml Minidump file Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Animalia AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt Custom Build computer Processor Intel R Core TM i - K CPU GHz GHz CPU Intel Core i K Unlocked Quad Core Processor LGA GHz Ivy Bridge MB Retail Memory AMD Corsair x GB DDR - Core i i SSD-Drive Intel series GB in SSD MLC nm SATA VideoCard XFX Radeon HD Double D MHz GB GBPS GDDR DL-DVI HDMI xMINIDP PCI-E Motherboard ASUS P z -v lk atx LGA z DDR PCI-E PCI-E PCI SATA SLI DVI Power Supply Corsair professional HX W W ATX V A PIN ATX Active PFC MM Fan Custom Build BSOD: Minidump file & SysData.xml

A:BSOD: Minidump file & SysData.xml

Overclocking

If you are overclocking any hardware, STOP. Reset any changed values back to default.

Quote:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\ASUS Public:Start Menu\Programs\ASUS Public
Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\AI Suite II Public:Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\AI Suite II Public
Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\ASUS WebStorage Public:Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\ASUS WebStorage Public
This is overclocking software and can lead to system instability and BSOD's. Please reset all components to their stock speeds and then remove the software.

sptd.sys Tue Nov 23 17:47:37 2010 (4CEBA9D9)
SCSI Pass Through Direct Host - Daemon Tools (known BSOD issues with Win7)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=sptd.sys

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Pro Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Pro Public
Daemon Tools/Alcohol %

Uninstall DAEMON Tools and/or Alcohol % software. It uses a driver called sptd.sys which is known to cause BSODs in Windows 7. Uninstall the software using Add/Remove Programs. Reboot the system. Once the program is uninstalled, run sptd.sys uninstaller to remove the driver from your system.

As an alternative, many people recommend the use of Total Mounter or Magic ISO

Security App

Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes, both recommended from a strict BSOD perspective.

Microsoft Security Essentials, Free antivirus for windows

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

Please run these tests and report back the results

1. SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption - Use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
2. Disk check for errors on the hard drive - Check a drive for errors
3. Troubleshoot applications by a clean boot - How to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
4. Ram test with Memtest86+ - Test RAM with Memtest86+
5. Hard drive test from HDD mfg website - Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

This is for information purposes only. The drivers in red should be updated. If updating does not help, remove them.

point64k.sys Fri May 8 14:53:29 2009 (4A03F309)
Microsoft IntelliPoint
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=point64k.sys

dc3d.sys Thu May 21 08:58:41 2009 (4A14C361)
Filter Driver for Identification of Microsoft Hardware Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Device Models - Microsoft IntelliType Pro / IntelliPoint
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dc3d.sys

AiCharger.sys Wed Oct 20 18:00:33 2010 (4CBED9E1)
Asus Charger Driver [br] Likely BSOD cause - haven't seen recently (15Jan2013)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiCharger.sys

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Debug session time: Sat Apr 20 09:22:11.580 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Yusra\SysnativeBSODApps\041913-5101-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.18044.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130104-1431
System Uptime: 0 days 0:36:48.782
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::ReferenceAllocationForPreparation+22 )
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff88005b21cee, fffff8800409e568, fffff8800409ddc0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
Bugcheck code 1000007E
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff88005b21cee, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: fffff8800409e568, Exception Record Address
Arg4: fffff8800409ddc0, Context Record Address
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: NULL_DEREFERENCE
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x7E_dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::ReferenceAllocationForPreparation+22
MaxSpeed: 3400
CurrentSpeed: 3410
BiosVersion = 0908
BiosReleaseDate = 11/16/2012
SystemManufacturer = System manufacturer
SystemProductName = System Pr... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-minidump-file-and-sysdata-xml-693901.html
Relevancy 58.05%

I only got a quick blue screen and it rebooted. I only know a little about computers in this area. I am trying to read everything, but I am on a time line. I live in Costa Rica, so buying a new laptop is more than double here.
Anyway, I cleaned it and run virus scan etc.
If someone has time to help me, I will do all I can.

Here is my laptop:
compaq laptop PRESARIO V6000
Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo CPU***** T2450* @ 2.00GHz
XP Prof Version 2002 Service Pack3
BIOS version F.27***
Intel(R)Core(TM) Duo CPU
[email protected]
2.00GHz 1.99 GB of RAM

avast antivirus

I am attaching this file, but I can't read it.
This is my first post, so it won't let me load images, but said this:
BCCode : c2 BCPQ : 00000007 BCP2 : 00000CD4 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 :: 89287060 OSVer: 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product: 256_1

Thank you if anybody has time!

A:BSOD sysdata.xml one time but really freaked out

0xC2 errors are usually caused by faulty drivers or buggy software. I'll attempt to read your dump.

Okay, several things to be aware of here. First the driver faulted is w39n51.sys which is your Intel wireless LAN driver. Go to HP's website, search for the latest wireless LAN drivers for your system and install.

My daughter has the same laptop except her's is an AMD dual core with Vista Home Premium 32-bit (even runs Avast!). Her wireless died and came to find out this is common in the DV6000 series whether it is their Compaq versions or the HP versions. I even replaced the wireless LAN card but it didn't help. After doing everything directed on their website and then through email support they concluded it was most likely the system board.

That is not good, leading me to find out their have been a lot of system board fails in the DV6000 series. Heat appears to be the main culprit. Honestly, the cost of shipping, diagnosing at their facilities, labor and new system board along with return shipping would cost about the same as what I paid for it.

Right now all other hardware in her system is fine; I did a loot of diagnosing. If she can get one more year out of it for college I'll feel luky.

We are going to to work around this wireless problem by using a USB wireless adapter.

See my own recent thread: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic147450.html

* Keep us updated, get a cooling pad, and do you have someone who has tech knowledge.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-sysdata-xml-one-time-but-really-freaked-out.147641/
Relevancy 58.05%

Find the attached .zip folder for BSOD sysdata.xml. Please Give A Solution.

A:BSOD System Crash For sysdata.xml

Code:
Host Name: HOME
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Version: 6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
You need to start by updating Windows fully....at the moment you have no hotfixes or even SP1 installed.

Once you have updated, do this:

1. Click Start
2. In the search box, type cmd
3. In the list that appears, right-click on cmd.exe and choose Run as administrator
4. In the command window that opens, type chkdsk /R and hit enter.

You will be prompted whether you wish to schedule a chkdsk scan at next startup, type 'Y' and hit enter. Now restart your computer and chkdsk will automatically run.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/318928-bsod-system-crash-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hello,

I am not terribly computer-savvy so please be patient if I don't include information or need tons of clarification.

I have not made any changes to this computer for 6 weeks when I hooked up my wireless network router. Then, my computer shut down unexpectedly in the middle of the night. The event log told me it was a BSOD with a minidump file and a sysdata.xml file.

The next day, it did the same thing, which is why I doubt the first problem was a fluke. The computer did download updates for windows automatically a week earlier. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit on an HP.

Hopefully, I have attached the dialog box info in the zipped file below.

A:BSOD when idle minidump and sysdata.xml

After I submitted the post, I got a few update notices from the SF program, so I've reattached the file.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259957-bsod-when-idle-minidump-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi

New pc. I've just formated it and installed two or three programs when a blue screen appears , since that those screens appear, no matter if i'm doing nothing or playing or writing a document.

More information and the errors below:

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

CPU i7 950

Motherboard Gigabyte x58 USB3

Memory: 12Gb Kingston

nvidia gtx 460

Hard Drives: wd caviar green 2 tb

Thx

A:BSOD file WER-39171-0.sysdata.xml

Hello (Trolencio) and welcome to Sevenforums.

BSOD Analyse
Looking at your bugcheck it's likely that a memory corruption event was triggered. Though a driver could be causing the memory to be borked, but we're usually suggesting a memory test before moving forward. Do a scan with Memtest86+. Memtest is a scanner that'll check your sticks for errors.

Warning
Note that the below instructions may break your WARRANTY rules. If you're unsure check manuals, separated warranty papers, stickers on computer for secure permission.

To ensure that we'll know if it's the slots on the motherboard that's broken, or the sticks itself - we have a little procedure we'll recommend. Remove 1 stick, scan the other with Memtest in the current slot. After 7 passes, move the stick to another slot and scan, and so on and so forth until you've scanned all the sticks, and all the slots, one by one.

Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic ToolMount software

Code:
dtsoftbus01 DAEMON Tools Virtual B DAEMON Tools Virtual B Kernel System Running OK TRUE FALSE 32.768 208.896 0 13/01/2012 14:45:46 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\dtsoftbus01.sys 8.192
Possible fix | Please uninstall Daemon Tools. It's a known causer and we do not recommend to use it. If \dtsoftbus01.sys or \sptd.sys appears in %root\Windows\System32\Drivers - or other related Daemon Tools drivers, just let me know and we'll track them down.More Daemon Tools 3rd party drivers
Driver Reference Table - dtsoftbus01.sys
Driver Reference Table - sp--.sys
Driver Reference Table - spaf.sys
Driver Reference Table - spba.sys
Driver Reference Table - spbg.sysBest Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/239129-bsod-file-wer-39171-0-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 58.05%

I'm running Windows This is the second BSoD that's occurred The first one happened once I never figured out what the problem was The second happened months later today I think there might be a problem with my videocard but I'm not computer Savy enough to say for sure Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BSOD: & Minidump file SysData.xml BCCode e BCP BCP BAC BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C BSOD: Minidump file & SysData.xml Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Animalia AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt Custom Build computer Processor Intel R Core TM i - K CPU GHz GHz BSOD: Minidump file & SysData.xml Motherboard ASUS P z -v lk atx LGA z DDR PCI-E PCI-E PCI SATA SLI DVI Memory AMD Corsair x GB DDR - Core i i VideoCard XFX Radeon HD Double D MHz GB GBPS GDDR DL-DVI HDMI xMINIDP PCI-E SSD-Drive Intel Series BSOD: Minidump file & SysData.xml GB in SATA

A:BSOD: Minidump file & SysData.xml

Hello,

Please take a look at the following link and attach the requested reports.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-minidump-file-and-sysdata-xml-693895.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hello i've just installed Windows 7 ultimate x64 on my new PC and i have BSOD when i reboot.
I post the repport .zip files.
Can you help me pls?

A:BSOD crash minidump Sysdata.xml

> Your crash was related to DB3G.sys Diamondback USB Optical Mouse Driver from Razer (Asia-Pacific) Pte Ltd. { Yours dated 2005}
Please update to the latest.

> These crashes were also caused by memory corruption/exception (probably a driver).
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

If you have raid > update its Driver.
Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

Driver verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Special Pool", "Force Pending I/O Requests" and "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/214420-bsod-crash-minidump-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 58.05%

My Windows PC has recently started frequently crashing apparently before it goes into sleep mode because I've never seen the blue screen myself rather when I go to turn it on after I've been away it is often turned off completely When I re-apply power the BIOS tells me Windows recovered from a crash and whether to start Windows in Safe Mode or not The Crash Information from the window that pops up after booting in says the following Quote Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP BCP FFFFFA A E BCP FFFFF B C BCP FFFFFA BF OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Andrew AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows When BSOD WER-79030-0.sysdata.xml Idle Privacy Statement BSOD When Idle WER-79030-0.sysdata.xml - Microsoft Windows If BSOD When Idle WER-79030-0.sysdata.xml the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt The SF DD MM YYYY zip from the SF Diagnostic Tool exe is attached My PC Specs are uploaded to my Profile I don't believe I've done any major changes to my PC though it did belong to someone else before this kind of came out of nowhere nonetheless Help is much appreciated thanks

A:BSOD When Idle WER-79030-0.sysdata.xml

Welcome
You have a common problem an anti virus playing bad with Windows
Make a system restore point.
Uninstall your anti virus,Eset.
Install Microsoft security essentials
This is the specific driver involed in each bsod
Epfwndis.sys file descriptionProductname:ESET Smart Security Description:ESET Personal Firewall NDIS filter Company:ESET

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250585-bsod-when-idle-wer-79030-0-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Dear all,
I'm looking for some help to understand the possible causes of the BSOD that I've met randomly while using my new Lenovo Thinkpad T430 - 2349-PHG.
The BSOD is not the only problem I'm having. While using the Laptop, sometimes the screen starts to shake, then the laptop shuts down without showing the BSOD. Sometimes, the BSOD appears. Each time I've to restore the Loptop to a previous point in order to make it work.
I've tried to run memory test using memtest86+-5.01, after 10 hours work and 9 runs, there was no errors.
I've tried to use driver?s verifier, however, when I set it up to work, the BSOD appears.
Attached is the recommended ZIP file to analyze the problem, only two dmp files are available.
I hope that I get some help regarding this matter soon.
Thank you in advance for your time and help.
Best regards

A:BSOD - Lenovo Thinkpad T430 - 2349-PHG - random shutdown.

Hi Again,
So, another BOSD, and this Time I've used the 'SF_Diagnostic_Tool' tool to collect all the needed files.
Hope someone could help me.
thank you in advance.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368194-bsod-lenovo-thinkpad-t430-2349-phg-random-shutdown.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I have no idea why my laptop BSOD recently, It was BSOD while im playing game until 3 times a day. sometimes after done playing game dota 2 BSOD appear, sorry if my eng bad. im still 16yo.. but really needs help so i hope you doesnt use expert eng on me..

A:BSOD sysdata.xml while playing game (dota 2)

Looks like activation is blocked in the HOSTS file:

Code:
127.0.0.1 genuine.microsoft.com
127.0.0.1 mpa.one.microsoft.com
127.0.0.1 sls.microsoft.com
Please perform the following:

1. Download and save this tool to your desktop:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012

2. Run the tool, and then click Copy - ignore any errors if they appear

3. Use CTRL+V to paste the unedited results of the tool here in your next reply

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/331848-bsod-sysdata-xml-while-playing-game-dota-2-a.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to help my girl who is cross country with an issue she's having with her laptop. Every time she starts it up normally it will boot normally, display the windows logo splash, and initiate windows. Her desktop will load up and will begin to propogate. About 20-30 secs in, she'll get the BSOD.

Unfortunately, since the laptop is not in my possession, I can't get the crash report; however, before the BSOD, the comp displays:

C:\Windows\Minidump\062812-27300-01.dmp
C:\Users\Phil\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-60075-0.sysdata.xml

Her computer still boots up normally in Safe Mode and I had her install and run the SF diagnosis, which I've attached to the post. (I hope she ran all the tests correctly).

Any help you guys can offer would be much appreciated.

A:Startup BSOD error WER-60356-0.sysdata.xml

for further clarification, my girlfriend says she downloaded PDFlite on 8/13/2012 and her computer ceased functioning on 8/14/2012.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/247695-startup-bsod-error-wer-60356-0-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 57.62%

So suddenly my computer won't start, every single time on start up when its around "Starting Windows", the computer throws me a 0,5s length bluescreen and restarts over again.
It's given me an option to try and repair it, sometimes it says its succesfull and sometimes not. It seems like the only way i can start my windows is to restore it back from an earlier date.
Now even if i do that when i shut my PC down and try to start it again it will give me the same error. When i manage to start my windows these are the errors messages i get.

082314-5553-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
WERInternalmetadata.xml

Problem: Video hardware error
WD-20140515-2158.dmp
sysdata.xml
WERInternalMetadata.xml

A:BSOD On start up, sysdata.xml, 082314-5553-01.dmp

Hello,

Code:
BugCheck 50, {fffff901c05d6e74, 0, fffff9600007cca3, 5}

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!bLoadFontFile+1f3 )

---------

Code:

Tip

Win32k.sys - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area -

A stop message that occurs when the demanded data is not found in memory. The system produces a fault, which usually specifies that the system looks for data in the paging file. The system cannot locate the data and recover it.

why?

An Antivirus program, damaged hardware, a buggy system service and a ruined NTFS volume can all generate this type of error message.

New Hardware?

If the BSOD is after the installation of new hardware, In order to fix this issue, remove the hardware to see if the error reappears, if the hardware has been added to the system newly. If the existing hardware is at fault, remove or change the faulty component and run the hardware diagnostics.

Warning

Please make sure all of your drivers are up to date before continuing!

Drivers - Find and Update Outdated Drivers

Scan the system for possible virus infection with the following programs. Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/343115-bsod-start-up-sysdata-xml-082314-5553-01-dmp.html
Relevancy 57.62%

So I've just done a clean install of Windows 8 64bit. After my computer crashed previously. The issue I'm having now is that whenever I attempt to install a driver, or perhaps particular drivers, my system will either crash and reset, or allow the drivers to download then during the Restart bring up the same error.

The Files that are apparently the issue are as follows.

C:\Windows\Minidump\011915-5694-01.dmp
C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-16754.sysdata.xml
C:\Windows\MEMORY.DUMP

Assistance will be greatly appreciated. As I've little to no idea what's causing this, especially after it's been working without issues for months.

-Dredelas.

A:BSOD when dowloading Drivers. Sysdata and Minidump

Get all available Windows updates. Update your drivers using 3dp Chip software.

Rt630x64.sys Wed Oct 19 14:12:55 2011 (4E9EBEC7)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

dump_storahci.sys Thu Jul 26 04:30:35 2012 (5010ABCB)
driver created to provide disk access during crash dump file generation
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_storahci.sys

nvlddmkm.sys Wed Jul 2 19:42:02 2014 (53B4446A)
nVidia Video drivers
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys

Debug session time: Mon Jan 19 14:05:07.990 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\011915-5694-01.dmp]
Built by: 9200.16384.amd64fre.win8_rtm.120725-1247
System Uptime: 0 days 0:05:43.677
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+15393c )
BugCheck 116, {fffffa8006fe54d0, fffff8800c59193c, 0, 2}
BugCheck Info: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Bugcheck code 00000116
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa8006fe54d0, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff8800c59193c, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, Optional internal context dependent data.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys
BiosVersion = FB
BiosReleaseDate = 01/23/2013
SystemManufacturer = Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
SystemProductName = To be filled by O.E.M.
Debug session time: Mon Jan 19 13:48:41.178 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\011915-5397-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 0:03:38.865
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+3782fd )
BugCheck 133, {0, 283, 282, 0}
BugCheck Info: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)
Bugcheck code 00000133
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, A single DPC or ISR exceeded its time allotment. The offending
component can usually be identified with a stack trace.
Arg2: 0000000000000283, The DPC time count (in ticks).
Arg3: 0000000000000282, The DPC time allotment (in ticks).
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x133
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: MsMpEng.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_nvlddmkm+3782fd
Debug session time: Mon Jan 19 13:44:23.712 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\011915-5428-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 0:11:58.399
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+3782fd )
BugCheck 133, {0, 283, 282, 0}
BugCheck Info: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)
Bugcheck code 00000133
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, A single DPC or ISR exceeded its time allotment. The offending
Arg2: 0000000000000283, The DPC time count (in ticks).
Arg3: 0000000000000282, The DPC time allotment (in ticks).
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x133
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_nvlddmkm+3782fd

--- E O J --- 2015 Jan 20 13:14:35 PM _88-dbug Copyright ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/60270-bsod-when-dowloading-drivers-sysdata-minidump.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I have a brand new issues T410 BSOD Thinkpad T less than a week old and I have been having problems with it When Thinkpad T410 BSOD issues I first got it right out of the box I would get a quot windows does not recognize one of your usb devices quot message and when I went to device manager quot unknown device quot was the issue So I uninstalled it and I thought that was that A couple days later I started getting BSoDs with the error code quot BUGCODE USB DRIVER quot I have gotten a bunch since then I would guess around and they seem to happen fairly randomly I haven't been able to pick up a pattern Here's some basic system information OS- Windows Pro -bit Came pre-installed I have not reinstalled it Like I said my computer is less than a week old Well it shipped out of Lenovo's warehouse on june st but it arrived around july th or th I have an intel graphics media accelerator HD not sure if that's the name of the video card or not Anyways any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated

A:Thinkpad T410 BSOD issues

here's that zip file I'm supposed to post

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/thinkpad-t410-bsod-issues-497590.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Good morning SF and BSOD teams I've been suffering from random BSODs on my Lenovo V laptop running BSOD - Random Lenovo mgmt driver V570 laptop - power Win Home Premium -bit on numerous occasions This issue currently springs up at seemingly-random times although there might be some correlation with me trying music-related activities e g opening WinAmp Google Play Music etc The on-screen BSOD information consistently mentions power management driver hence the reference in this post's title Some history with this laptop I purchased it new Random BSOD - Lenovo V570 laptop - power mgmt driver in Sept - no Random BSOD - Lenovo V570 laptop - power mgmt driver issues Shortly thereafter I installed Ubuntu with a full disk wipe re-format and re-partition After frustrations with Linux I reinstalled Win with a freshly-purchased retail full license e g not the OEM recovery disk Note it was after this event that the BSODs started to occur blockquote I've since reinstalled Linux and Win at least one or two times each time with a full disk wipe format re-partition and seemingly successful installation One additional note during each of the Win installs it seems as though virtually none of the expected drivers are available I have to manually install ethernet wi-fi graphics etc before the thing starts behaving as expected Again this was all using the legitimate retail full Win install disk and drivers directly from Lenovo's support site In any event I would greatly appreciate any help on this issue Thanks -Danny

A:Random BSOD - Lenovo V570 laptop - power mgmt driver

Welcome aboard.

Code:
kd> !irp fffffa8005af41c0
Irp is active with 10 stacks 9 is current (= 0xfffffa8005af44d0)
No Mdl: No System Buffer: Thread 00000000: Irp stack trace.
cmd flg cl Device File Completion-Context
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-00000000

Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000

>[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa8007c87060 00000000 fffff800034bab40-fffffa8005f74a10 Success Error Cancel pending
\Driver\usbhub nt!IopUnloadSafeCompletion
Args: 00051100 00000001 00000001 00000002
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-fffffa8005dcf770

Is there any USB devices connected? What is it? Remove it (if it is anything other than the keyboard and mouse) and see it the situation changes.

Also, Disable USB Selective Suspense.
USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off

Also, Free up the startup.
Click on the Start button
Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the “Startup” tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept the restart.
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259530-random-bsod-lenovo-v570-laptop-power-mgmt-driver.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi,

I'm experiencing random screen freezes and reboots on my PC and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction of where the error(s) are and how to fix them?

Thanks

BSOD report att.

System Info:
AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.21 Ghz
Windows 7 Professional SP1 - retail pack
2Gb Ram
ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series 512Mb

A:Windows 7 32bit - BSOD crash minidump Sysdata.xml

Quote:
"It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception".

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps

STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/219041-windows-7-32bit-bsod-crash-minidump-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello I am new to this forum but Ill get on with it I recieved a computer from one of my friends It was hardly used and in great condition Its a Dell Inspiron He wiped it and left a few programs on like Google Chrome So i install league on it and start playing a custom match to check if to playing sysdata of League related Legends, BSOD SOS! error, everything is ok Its going great but then randomly my computer shuts down I restart BSOD playing League of Legends, related to sysdata error, SOS! it What comes up is the quot do you want to boot in safe mode dialog quot and i say i just want to boot in normal mode So I do that and when it reboots there is a message saying that it has recovered from unexpected shutdown It left a problem log Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA F BCP FFFFF CBB BCP FFFFFFFFC D BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users The General AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt So what I do is get my windows install cd and do a fresh re install which includes formatting my drive So I set up league again and I am going at it and the same thing happens I have been through a shit ton troubleshooting If I could get some help it would be great Btw this problem only occurs when I am playing games not when I am just browsing the internet

A:BSOD playing League of Legends, related to sysdata error, SOS!

Update Windows to Service Pack 1 through Windows Updates.
Code:
Host Name: THEGENERAL
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Version: 6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner: The General

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367440-bsod-playing-league-legends-related-sysdata-error-sos.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Accidentally posted this in the Windows Vista forums. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am getting a BSOD seemingly randomly. I do not notice that I do anything in particular to trigger it. Sometimes I'll just be browsing Yahoo! articles and it will crash, other times I will be gaming. I play Terra and League of Legends. I also have Ventrilo downloaded, but other than that it is pretty clean. I've done everything I've seen online to fix the problem... which pretty much means just downloading/installing any Windows updates, scanning for viruses, and running lots and lots of long diagnostic tests (memory and hard drive mostly.) None of them ever alerted me to anything in particular. However, when I run Check for Solutions I do get names of files that describe the problem: sysdata.xml

A:sysdata.xml kernel memory dump BSOD problem error 0x000000d1

Monitor hardware temperature with system monitoring software like Speccy or HWMonitor:
Piriform - Speccy

CPUID - HWMonitor For how to upload a screenshot or file, read here

Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+:RAM - Test with Memtest86+ Pay close attention to part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors"

Tip
Test the RAM with Memtest86+ for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.

Upload a screenshot using:CrystalDiskInfo For how to upload a screenshot or file, read here

Test your Hard Drive by running:Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure
Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002a7b27b, fffff880033e7908, fffff880033e7160}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+a0 )

---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Some common problems are exception code 0x80000003. This means a hard
coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted
/NODEBUG. This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have
hardcoded breakpoints in retail code, but ...
If this happens, make sure a debugger gets connected, and the
system is booted /DEBUG. This will let us see why this breakpoint is
happening.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff80002a7b27b, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: fffff880033e7908, Exception Record Address
Arg4: fffff880033e7160, Context Record Address

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+a0
fffff800`02a7b27b 418b40d8 mov eax,dword ptr [r8-28h]

EXCEPTION_RECORD: fffff880033e7908 -- (.exr 0xfffff880033e7908)
ExceptionAddress: fffff80002a7b27b (nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+0x00000000000000a0)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 0000000000000000
Parameter[1]: ffffffffffffffff
Attempt to read from address ffffffffffffffff

CONTEXT: fffff880033e7160 -- (.cxr 0xfffff880033e7160)
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=fffff80002c2c440 rcx=0000000000000000
rdx=fffff80002c2c430 rsi=fffffa8009ce1890 rdi=000000000000ffff
rip=fffff80002a7b27b rsp=fffff880033e7b40 rbp=0000000000000001
r8=c0fffffa800d0938 r9=0000000000000004 r10=0000000000000000
r11=0000000000000004 r12=0000000000000000 r13=fffff80002c2c430
r14=0000000000000000 r15=fffff880009b7040
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe cy
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010283
nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+0xa0:
fffff800`02a7... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297831-sysdata-xml-kernel-memory-dump-bsod-problem-error-0x000000d1.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Greetings,

I'm having "kernel data inpage error" on this computer almost from the beginning. It seems to occur randomly (totally 6 times): watching video, reading pdf, working in 3d modeling program, playing a game, browsing internet. I've read some posts earlier and tried this:

1. run CHKDSK, nothing found
2. run MEMCHECK, nothing found
3. run some WD diagnostic tool for hard drives, nothing found
4. updated bios and chipset to newest drivers (downloaded from manufacturers website)
5. installed management engine interface driver (downloaded from manufacturers website)

Here's infos and minidumps gathered using DM Log Creator tool:
MATEUSZ-2015-02-12__51659,20.zip

Please help.

A:random "kernel data inpage error" BSOD on Lenovo Y50

Hi ShahMatt & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analysed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-
KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
The requested page of kernel data could not be read in. Typically caused by a bad block in the paging file or disk controller error.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff6fb40000618, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: ffffffffc000003f, error status (normally i/o status code)
Arg3: 0000000067a7b880, current process (virtual address for lock type 3, or PTE)
Arg4: fffff680000c3530, virtual address that could not be in-paged (or PTE contents if arg1 is a PTE address)

Code:
2: kd> !error ffffffffc000003f
Error code: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000003f (3221225535) - {Bad CRC} A cyclic redundancy check (CRC) checksum error occurred.

Code:
ADDITIONAL_DEBUG_TEXT: Memory Manager detected corruption of a pagefile page while performing an in-page operation. The data read from storage does not match the original data written. This indicates the data was corrupted by the storage stack, or device hardware.

After fixing the stack function name resolution of WinDBG, we get the below stack -

Code:
2: kd> knL
# Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
00 ffffd000`26a866d8 fffff802`2a008013 nt!KeBugCheckEx
01 ffffd000`26a866e0 fffff802`29f08a48 nt!MiWaitForInPageComplete+0x23063
02 ffffd000`26a867d0 fffff802`29ffa021 nt!MiIssueHardFault+0x184
03 ffffd000`26a86890 fffff802`29edbf36 nt!MiResolvePageTablePage+0x15071
04 ffffd000`26a86940 fffff802`29fded2f nt!MmAccessFault+0x1f6
05 ffffd000`26a86b00 00007ffc`4d1814f6 nt!KiPageFault+0x12f
06 00000000`00f5dc20 00000000`00000000 0x00007ffc`4d1814f6

I would suggest you to take a backup immediately.
Below is a list of 3rd party drivers present on the system -

Code:
**************************Thu Feb 12 09:30:10.070 2015 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Rt630x64.sys Thu Aug 15 11:53:59 2013 (520C73FF)
intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 14:16:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
dump_storahci.sys Thu Aug 22 17:10:39 2013 (5215F8B7)
TeeDriverx64.sys Thu Sep 5 23:32:18 2013 (5228C72A)
AcpiVpc.sys Wed Sep 25 07:59:03 2013 (52424A6F)
RtsPer.sys Fri Oct 18 11:39:07 2013 (5260D083)
ibtusb.sys Fri Oct 18 21:15:41 2013 (526157A5)
rtsuvc.sys Tue Jan 21 14:42:34 2014 (52DE3A02)
Netwbw02.sys Tue Feb 18 22:27:40 2014 (53039104)
IntcDAud.sys Fri Feb 21 19:20:26 2014 (530759A2)
SynTP.sys Sat Mar 8 01:48:04 2014 (531A297C)
Smb_driver_Intel.sys Sat Mar 8 01:52:54 2014 (531A2A9E)
RTKVHD64.sys Tue Mar 11 18:26:41 2014 (531F0809)
iwdbus.sys Fri Mar 14 03:29:14 2014 (53222A32)
igdkmd64.sys Mon Mar 31 10:48:10 2014 (5338FA92)
nvvad64v.sys Thu Nov 20 21:03:54 2014 (546E09E2)
NvStreamKms.sys Sat Nov 22 13:16:45 2014 (54703F65)
nvlddmkm.sys Sat Dec 13 12:23:17 2014 (548BE25D)
cmderd.sys Fri Jan 30 17:16:12 2015 (54CB6F04)
inspect.sys Fri Jan 30 17:17:28 2015 (54CB6F50)
cmdhlp.sys Fri Jan 30 17:17:29 2015 (54CB6F51)
cmdguard.sys Fri Jan 30 17:17:55 2015 (54CB6F6B)
**************************Tue Jan 27 23:01:23.240 2015 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
cmderd.sys Tue Dec 9 05:06:12 2014 (548635EC)
cmdhlp.sys Tue Dec 9 05:07:31 2014 (5486363B)
inspect.sys Tue Dec 9 05:07:31 2014 (5486363B)
cmdguard.sys Tue Dec 9 05:07:57 2014 (54863655)
**************************Tue Jan 27 22:05:30.162 2015 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
agp440.sys ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/61498-random-kernel-data-inpage-error-bsod-lenovo-y50.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Three days ago my water cooling failed got up to C while gaming the Random random days. 2 BSOD at times Random past errors in problems is when I noticed the problem as my CPU should not go over C I decided to install an aftermarket heatsink instead of a new water cooling system and add a few more fans just to make sure my whole motherboard was getting plenty of air flow I installed a Cool Mater Hyper Plus heatsink I followed the instructions and looked at a few installation videos on my phone just to be sure I'm pretty positive everything was done correctly including the thermal paste as my system has not gone over C while gaming even playing games on Ultra settings I got one BSOD late last night after about hours of it being on but no other problems after that Today however I have Random BSOD problems in the past 2 days. Random errors at random times been having BSOD issues the entire time at random times from just minutes up to and a half hours between BSODs They have ranged from NTSF FILE SYSTEM PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION I have researched the errors on google all day and tried fixes for each one such as running memory diagnostic tool deleting the old page info from memory and creating a new one deleted all of my video drivers and reinstalled them and I've even opened my case to make sure all my memory and cards are plugged in all the way These are the errors that BlueScreenView gave me - - dmp AM PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff f f edfb fffff f f edfb fltmgr sys fltmgr sys aae x ntoskrnl exe bc C Windows Minidump - - dmp AM - - dmp PM SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION x b c fffff dc b fffff a f dxgmms sys dxgmms sys b x ntoskrnl exe bc C Windows Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED x e ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe b NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation win sp gdr - x ntoskrnl exe b C Windows Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x fffff ff fb fffff d ef ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe bc NT Kernel amp System Microsoft Windows Operating System Microsoft Corporation win sp gdr - x ntoskrnl exe bc C Windows Minidump - - dmp PM - - dmp PM NTFS FILE SYSTEM x fb fffff f fffff efb fffff e df Ntfs sys Ntfs sys x ntoskrnl exe bc C Windows Minidump - - dmp PM I have also created a compressed file using the SF tool this forum suggested and will be attaching it to this post Any help would be appreciated as i am now completely stumped on how to fix the problem

A:Random BSOD problems in the past 2 days. Random errors at random times

Welcome to the Forum.

Please remove the software:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare 7 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Advanced SystemCare 7 Public
Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling. This allows you to remove leftover registry entries of the software: Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Quote:
This software is a known cause of BSOD's. The windows 7 operating system does not require these registry cleaning software. They often tune-down rather than tune-up and can wreck the OS beyond repair. Microsoft have improved Windows 7 significantly and it is much better at organising and optimising itself than its predecessors. Check this, this and this thread for evidence. If you feel the need to use a registry cleaning or optimisation software, most of us recommend the use of CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download but make sure you back up the registry before making letting ccleaner delete anything. 10 Tips on How to Properly Maintain Your Computer

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public:Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public
Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Online Backup Public:Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Online Backup Public
McAfee is a known cause to BSOD's. Please remove it and use Microsoft Security Essentials it is recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other antiviruses/internet security software. It is free and lightweight:-Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
Malwarebytes - Free
Good and Free system security combination.
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive(s): Disk Check

Post screenshot(s) of your Hard Drive(s) using Crystal Disk Info Software:
CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Run a Hard Drive test: SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use

Reduce items at start-up: Startup Programs - Change

Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor:
HWMonitor
Speccy

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff87ff903edfb, 8, fffff87ff903edfb, 5}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+43801 )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff87ff903edfb, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000008, value 0 = read operation, 1 = w... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313937-random-bsod-problems-past-2-days-random-errors-random-times.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hello Ok now i'm out of solution so i come here hoping that someone could help me BSOD code Random at random error random moment with I always had bsod hapening randomly but not like the this week I got bsod day when i'm playing when i'm staring at my monitor or even when i'm sleeping with random error code like x e x x b x a Random BSOD with random error code at random moment or xa I read a lot of forum like this one of people having similar problem and most of the time people were talking about testing the ram so I ran mdsched exe last night but no error has been found They also talk about using the windows debuging tool so I tried to download it but even the debuger downloader is buged So if someone could help me find out what's the problem that would be great ps No need to ask i already uploaded the minidumps of the this week here https www dropbox com s a dv l x mp files rar

A:Random BSOD with random error code at random moment

Welcome to SF mandrac , please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

And testing the RAM using WMD is no longer the recommended way going about doing so.
Testing the RAM:

Quote: Originally Posted by koolkat77

Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+:RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Tip
Pay close attention to part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors"
Test the RAM with Memtest86+ for at least 7-10 passes. It may take up to 22 passes to find problems. Make sure to run it once after the system has been on for a few hours and is warm, and then also run it again when the system has been off for a few hours and is cold.

When done with the testing procedure take a picture and upload it here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313422-random-bsod-random-error-code-random-moment.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I bought Lenovo Y50 - i7, 16 gigs of ram, 256 GB SSD, GTX 860mSince then its been randomly shutting down with a noisy pop sound. It has happened 3 times already, once every week.When its about to shutdown i can still see the game (occured only when gaming) running for 5 seconds but i cant move the character nor the keyboard works, and then pop, its shut down.... I can then start the PC again without no problem... This is really frustrating also seeing other users having this problem, if Lenovo will not respond, i might just return the laptop and buy another one. I updated BIOS yesterday so I shall see what happens... PLEASE RESPOND!!!

A:LENOVO Y50 RANDOM SHUTDOWN

Can you check your temperatures? It sounds like an overheating problem.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/LENOVO-Y50-RANDOM-SHUTDOWN/td-p/1771867
Relevancy 44.72%

i have purchased a lenovo z560 laptop before 1 year.
its warranty period is over. And i got a trouble of rendomly shutdown of my laptop.

this is the requirement of laptop:

2 gb DDR3 RAM
500 GB HDD
intel core i3 M350 2.27 GHz

please give me solution of this problem.I m tired of this problem.I can't work properly due to this problem.

Any suggestion would be well.

A:Random shutdowns on Lenovo Z560

Take it to a local shop to have it looked at...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-shutdowns-on-lenovo-z560.169556/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi I need some help with bsods on Windows OS I'm not sure but probably there is my fault that this happens I have Lenovo Y and a few months ago I updated my bios to version DCN WW v i downloaded it from Lenovo support website in this random y580 lenovo 8.1 win BSODs time i got windows then i decide to run Windows but this bios was purposed for Windows and now i cant find 'actualization' to my old bios wich was purposeed to Windows I'm looking for version DCN WW of bios to this Lenovo Now I have - bsods a day even after format I've updated my drivers using SlimDrivers and downloaded actual drivers from Intel website on the Intel website I had an information that product has been detected as Kontroler Qualcomm Atheros AR PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet random BSODs lenovo y580 win 8.1 Controller NDIS but this device is unknown or unsupported current driver and same thing with Audio Driver for Intel Desktop Board product detected Sound Bluetooth current driver I did memtest https dl dropboxusercontent com u - html And this is scr from Crystal Disk Info https dl dropboxusercontent com u disk jpg And at the end there are dmp files https dl dropboxusercontent com u - - zip If anyone could help me I'll be very grateful and maybe there is any chance that someone who has Lenovo Y can copy for me newest bios and post here Laptop was in service but they didn't fix this issue and they didn't restore my old bios random BSODs lenovo y580 win 8.1 probably support doesn't have it i can't find it on Lenovo support website

A:random BSODs lenovo y580 win 8.1

Sorry for the delay in responding. There just aren't that many people who do BSOD analysis, so at times we get a bit overwhelmed!

AFAIK, you have the latest BIOS for your system.
Here's a link to it: BIOS Update for Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y480, Y580

Out of 17 memory dumps there were 7 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers)
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

You can get a head start on the hardware diagnostics if you'd like - they are located here: Hardware Diagnostics

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions).

Please un-install the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): [S] DuplexSecure - FAQ [/S] Link broken as of 21 Jul 2012
New link (15 Aug 2012): DuplexSecure - Downloads (pick the appropriate version for your system and select "Un-install" when you run it).
Alternate link: Disk-Tools.com
Manual procedure here: Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

LhdX64.sys Mon Jan 11 10:06:58 2010 (4B4B3E92)
Lenovo HD Disk Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LhdX64.sys

Please note the drivers below that date from before the release of Windows 8.1 (17 Oct 2013) - check to see that each and every one is compatible w/Windows 8.1 (at the manufacturer's website). If not, you must either remove the device and it's software - or locate a Windows 8.1 compatible update on the web.
If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics. Let us know the results and we can move on from there.

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Wed Dec 11 12:04:33.344 2013 (UTC - 5:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\121113-6562-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.16422.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.131006-1505
System Uptime:0 days 3:00:24.120
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
Probably caused by :hardware ( dxgkrnl!ADAPTER_DISPLAY_DdiSetVidPnSourceAddress+45 )
BugCheck D1, {c, 7, 1, fffff800014a25a5}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
Arguments:
Arg1: 000000000000000c, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000007, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff800014a25a5, address which referenced memory
BUGCHECK_STR: AV
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED_dxgkrnl.sys
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2400
CurrentSpeed: 2395
BIOS Version 5DCN40WW(V2.07)
BIOS Release Date 10/10/2012
Manufacturer ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/37052-random-bsods-lenovo-y580-win-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi all I have recently upgraded my PSU to a w unit and also installed a gt Since then about a week after in fact my PC will not start up correctly and when it does start I get this message C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp C DOCUME Will LOCALS Temp WER tmp dir sysdata xml I have googled it and found a few instances where people have had it but I have not found a solution Can anyone help EDIT btw I did this Go to start amp gt control panel amp gt administrative tools amp gt event viewer There should be a list of errors that have happened to your computer Find the one that corresponds to the time that this happened Right click on it and choose properties It should have a link to Microsoft minidump sysdata.xml and on there click it and it will tell you if there is any info on this problem and ways to fix it Hope this helps Click to expand There have been quite a few errors is this normal but the one in question I minidump and sysdata.xml think has System error next to it Don t know if this will help Thanks in advance nbsp

Relevancy 44.29%

Hi I m having real issues with my PC it s Sysdata.xml/minidmp resetting randomly and Sysdata.xml/minidmp has been doing so for reinstalls of windows I changed the graphics card I changed the graphics drivers I m at a loss for what to do next When it resets I get quot windows has recovered from a serious error quot with sysdata xml and various minidump files under the technical info on the error message I downloaded the Nvidia tool to try and sort it but I installed it and now it wont run So I downloaded hijack this and ran it but I don t know what it means I was hoping for a bit of help on this before I replace the entire machine hehe I have also deleted the minidump files a few times with no success I m sorry if there is another thread that has my exact issue but I had a quick look and couldn t find anything so I thought it best to start my own thread Hickack this log below Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system brsvc a exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system brss a exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgemc exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMAgent exe C WINDOWS System WLTRYSVC EXE C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C PROGRA Belkin BELKIN Tool WinXPDisableZeroConfigation exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX Smtray exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS System bcmwltry exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C WINDOWS system msiexec exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Documents and Settings Ceri Desktop HiJackThis v exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk O - HKLM Run XpDis Conf C PROGRA Belkin BELKIN Tool WinXPDisableZeroConfigation exe VEN E amp DEV amp SUBSYS d O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run Smapp C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMTray exe O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKUS S- - - Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User NETWORK SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User SYSTEM O - HKUS DEFAULT Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User Default user O - Startup Adobe Gamma lnk C Program Files Common Files Adobe Calibration Adobe Gamma Loader exe O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - DPF CF ACC -E BB- AFF-AC - C F BCA get atlcom Class - http www adobe com products acrobat nos gp cab O - SharedTaskScheduler Browseui preloader - C -A BA- D -B B- A C E - C WINDOWS system browseui dll O - SharedTaskScheduler Component Categories cache daemon - C EF- B - d -BE - C - C WINDOWS system browseui dll O - Service Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Systems Shared Service Adobelmsvc exe O - Service AVG Alert Manager Server Avg Alrt - GRISOFT s r o - C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe O - Service AVG Update Service Avg UpdSvc - GRISOFT s r o - C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe O - Service AVG E-mail Scanner AVGEMS - GRISOFT s r o - C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgemc exe O - Service BrSplService Brother XP spl Service -... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sysdata-xml-minidmp.620392/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hello,

I've just bought a new computer (Sony VAIO SVE1112) running with Windows 8.

I've downloaded Firefox 19.0.

When I'm using IE or Firefox, after few minutes, the PC disconnect and restart.

It sends informations :

C:\windows\Minidump\022513-39967-01.dmp
C:\users\ my name \ AppData\Local\Temp\WER-73039-0.sysdata.xml
C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP

In the file, you'll find the SF Diagnostic.

Thanks a lot for your help, cause it's driving me crazy, and I really can't manage it alone with my poor level in informatic.

A:Minidump and sysdata pb

5 Dump files, 4 indicated iexplorer (IE 10) and one indicated Firefox.exe. You have MaCafee installed and known to cause problem. Please uninstall it using their special uninstaller to completely remove it from your PC and please report back what you find.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/21078-minidump-sysdata-pb.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Im using Windows XP Home edition With SP Sometimes my computer randomly restarts Ive reinstalled my drivers No BSOD Just a restart Might be a BSOD mem dump Because ive seen a Blue screen one time when it crashed Once I go back on after the auto restart it shows that it recovered from a serious error When you click more info It shows thatThe error signature isBCCode d BCP BCP Sysdata.xml Minidump And BCP BCP B E E OSVer Sysdata.xml And Minidump SP Product And when you go and click more info It shows The following files will be included in this error report C DOCUME Matt LOCALS Temp WER Sysdata.xml And Minidump b dir Mini - dmpC DOCUME Matt LOCALS Temp WER b dir sysdata xmlIve tryed opening them sysdata xml opens but just shows my system stuff Not that helpful So I checked Event viewer It said that the source was quot Save Dump quot and the Event ID In the description it showed The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x c x x cd x x a A dump was saved in C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Ive tryed using memtest with PowerISO To launch it but no dice After I send the report microsoft says its most likely due to a driver or something I also found http www microsoft com technet support e p amp LCID Which is the same message in the savedump in event viewer Thats all the info I can give Need more info just ask Please help me Thanks

A:Sysdata.xml And Minidump

Debugged one of the minidump files!******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at aninterrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.Arguments:Arg1: 0000001d, memory referencedArg2: 00000002, IRQLArg3: 00000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operationArg4: ed1341d1, address which referenced memoryDebugging Details:------------------WRITE_ADDRESS: 0000001d CURRENT_IRQL: 2FAULTING_IP: NVTcp+41d1ed1341d1 83611c00 and dword ptr [ecx+1Ch],0CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: DRIVER_FAULTBUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1PROCESS_NAME: IdleLAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from ed13ad53 to ed1341d1STACK_TEXT: WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.80548e74 ed13ad53 ed145518 dc700008 00000001 NVTcp+0x41d180548eb8 ed13e5f8 862e8600 00000014 80548fc0 NVTcp+0xad5380548ed4 ed1382c7 862e8600 85507810 85507770 NVTcp+0xe5f880548f34 f5b7b6a6 f5b98d7b f44d0080 f5bbb71b NVTcp+0x82c780548f54 804f9e81 855f96b8 858da990 ffdff9c0 nv4_mini+0x4c6a680548f8c 805407a1 00000001 862e8754 80548fd0 nt!KeInsertQueueDpc+0xd98054902c 80540f7d 858dae74 855f96b8 00000000 nt!KiChainedDispatch2ndLvl+0x3980549050 80540ef6 00000000 0000000e 00000000 nt!KiRetireDpcList+0x4680549054 00000000 0000000e 00000000 00000000 nt!KiIdleLoop+0x26STACK_COMMAND: kbFOLLOWUP_IP: NVTcp+41d1ed1341d1 83611c00 and dword ptr [ecx+1Ch],0SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwnerMODULE_NAME: NVTcpIMAGE_NAME: NVTcp.sysDEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 43515e7cSYMBOL_NAME: NVTcp+41d1FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xD1_W_NVTcp+41d1BUCKET_ID: 0xD1_W_NVTcp+41d1Followup: MachineOwner---------Driver problem? Can anyone confirm?EDIT: Google said it was prolly Nvida Firewall and network manager, SO I uninstalled it! Yay! Ill check if it crashes again (However you spell it)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/110943/sysdataxml-and-minidump/
Relevancy 44.29%

Well Sometimes my computer randomly restarts Ive reinstalled my drivers No BSOD Just a restart Once I go back on after the auto restart it shows that it recovered from a serious error Searching these forums found similar problems but Im still not able to fix it Shows something like C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - sysdata.xml and minidump dmp C DOCUME LOCALS Temp WER tmp dir sysdata xml When you view the error If I see it crash again Ill try and get exactly what it says So then Viewing the event viewer I sysdata.xml and minidump saw it said the source sysdata.xml and minidump was a Save Dump and the Event ID And in the description it sysdata.xml and minidump showed The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x c x x cd x x a A dump was saved in C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Strange how they seem to be similar Anyway I hope I provided enough information I think the hashes should help though P Thanks Ive tryed using PowerISO to fake a drive and launch memtest but no dice It just kept opening the ISO EDIT Whoops almost forgot I found http www microsoft com technet sup Dump amp LCID Which is the same error THough no resolution sigh BTW Windows XP home edition SP

A:sysdata.xml and minidump

Would not let me edit again but it crashed again, Here is what it showed.
The error signature is
BCCode : 100000d1 BCP1 : 01580705 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : B9E5E461 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

And the following files will be included in this error report.
C:\DOCUME~1\Matt\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER81b4.dir00\Mini100307-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Matt\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER81b4.dir00\sysdata.xml

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/sysdata-xml-and-minidump-185657.html
Relevancy 44.29%

hi... im new here... can anyone help me in resolving my problem with my laptop. im having BSOD with the error message below

System config:

ASUS A2H 2.66GHz
256 MB RAM
SIS M650 Display adapter

BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : 87046830 BCP3 : 870469A4
BCP4 : 80604450 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

C:\DOCUME~1\Erick\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER4650.dir00\Mini082905-02.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Erick\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER4650.dir00\sysdata.xml

i've also attached the zip file of the minidump... hope that you can help me on this... thanks in advance

A:minidump.... sysdata.xml

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

4 of your minidumps crash with memory corruption. 3 have bugchecks of 7A, and 1 has a bugcheck of 77.

1 minidump crashes at sfloppy.sys. This is your Windows SCSI Floppy Driver. It has a bugcheck of 7A.

0x00000077: KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR

A page of kernel data requested from the pagefile could not be found or read into memory. This message also can indicate disk hardware failure, disk data corruption, or possible virus infection.

0x0000007A: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

A page of kernel data was not found in the pagefile and could not be read into memory. This might be due to incompatible disk or controller drivers, firmware, or hardware.

Go HERE and follow the instructions for testing your hard drive, and your ram.

Also scan your system for viruses/malware etc.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/minidump-sysdata-xml.41925/
Relevancy 44.29%

I just had a Blue Screen Of Death experience after having inadvertently left my system on and plugged into the 'Net for a couple days. Among the gibberish on the blue screen was a reference to "WER-81276-0.sysdata.xml" and "WERBC7B.tmp.version.txt" - does anyone know what this is and whether it's related to malware? This is a nearly-new system on which I've just run NAV with no detected anomalies.

BTW, my browsers are still hanging regularly - worse than dialup on cable modem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/what-is-wer-81276-0-sysdata-xml.879637/
Relevancy 44.29%

My friends XP keeps crashing by sysdata.xml. The only notification she gets is: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini041504-02.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\XXXXXXX~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER4.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml
What does that mean?? It is so cute when it announces even how many times it has been crashed at that day... Plz help, before my XP starts to do that same thing!

A:sysdata.xml crashes XP

HEY! Can't anyone help us?? I've been googling that alert and lots of ppl is suffering the same thing...No-one seems to know what can be done so this forum is my last chance

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sysdata-xml-crashes-xp.259232/
Relevancy 44.29%

Enclose a hijackthis report well lots of xml amp sysdata dumps have read re memory issue and disable kernal fault checking registry on start up but I xml error sysdata & (bs) do have some strange hosts showing up re my net any ideas on any of it thanks for reading and replying if you do - Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Webroot Washer WasherSvc exeC Program Files Webroot Washer wwDisp exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeC Program Files Outlook Express msimn exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - Hosts www bbva esO - Hosts www bbva comO - Hosts www bbva netO - Hosts bbva comO - sysdata & xml error (bs) Hosts bbva esO - Hosts bbva netO - Hosts www bbva esO - Hosts ww bbva esO - Hosts www bbva comO - Hosts wwwww bbva netO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllO - Toolbar StylerToolBar - D F F - B- EA - FA -A D E F - C Program Files Styler TB StylerTB dllO - HKLM Run MSConfig C WINDOWS PCHealth HelpCtr Binaries MSConfig exe autoO - sysdata & xml error (bs) HKCU RunOnce Index Washer C Program Files Webroot Washer WashIdx exe quot Stu quot O sysdata & xml error (bs) - Extra button no name - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - C WINDOWS Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exeO - Extra Tools menuitem xpsp res dll - - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - C WINDOWS Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exeO - DPF -B - D- - D FA ED OSInfo Control - http www sis com ocis OSInfo cabO - DPF - F- -AED - D A D SiS OCX Control - http www sis com ocis SiSAutodetectNT cabO - DPF D CDB E-AE D- CF- B - Shockwave Flash Object - http fpdownload macromedia com get shoc ash swflash cabO - Service Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc - C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeO - Service ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C WINDOWS system ati sgag exeO - Service Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service - Lavasoft - C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exeO - Service SiSoftware Deployment Agent Service SandraAgentSrv - SiSoftware - C Program Files SiSoftware SiSoftware Sandra Lite c RpcAgentSrv exeO - Service Window Washer Engine wwEngineSvc - Webroot Software Inc - C Program Files Webroot Washer WasherSvc exe

A:sysdata & xml error (bs)

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREWe also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit scanner. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal AdviceThen create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:How to create a GMER logElle

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/301146/sysdata-xml-error-bs/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi, I've been having troubles with my laptop screen. Upon reopening my laptop from sleep mode, the screen remains black instead of loading up the login screen. I've plugged in an HDMI external monitor and it displays fine so I know it is the laptop screen. Also if I restart the laptop, the laptop screen works fine. I've tried updating graphics drivers and adjusting external monitor options (Win+P) but with no success. Any suggestions on what I should do? I've had this laptop for a while now and there is no valid warranty.Thank you

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-y510p-Random-Black-Screen/td-p/3346653
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi have had this problem with the laptop since i got it. Have tried updating all drivers and the system bios, which has seemed to reduce the frequency of the freeze and shutdown, and searched for solutions on the net but I seem to be going round in circles. Please assist me in finding out what the problem is and how i could fix it. I have attached the necessary files.

A:Lenovo T420 random freeze and shutdown

Antivirus Software:
Code:
egui.exe c:\program files\eset\eset nod32 antivirus\egui.exe 6000 8 200 1380 3/2/2012 3:39 PM 4.2.71.2 2.12 MB (2,219,184 bytes) 1/12/2011 3:41 PM
ekrn.exe c:\program files\eset\eset nod32 antivirus\ekrn.exe 2508 8 200 1380 3/2/2012 3:38 PM 4.2.71.2 791.16 KB (810,144 bytes) 1/12/2011 3:41 PM
Your most recent .dmp files were from October. Make sure you have your system enabled for generating dump files. Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD OPTION TWO part 2. will configure them properly. Also, avoid using any disk cleaning software (CCleaner, Windows Disk Cleanup, etc.) after a crash occurs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/217545-lenovo-t420-random-freeze-shutdown.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi everyone I'm trying to help my brother remotely He has a stock Lenovo T s stock crashes - Random lenovo laptop It's about months old He was having all sorts of random issues so about weeks ago he requested I do a fresh rebuild hoping it would solve the problem It hasn't Can you advise me the best way to proceed What tests to run or things to investigate This is a business - use laptop- no gaming or things that should stress it It's running Win pro outlook Firefox GB RAM i onboard graphics Let me know what else to provide and I will I was thinking a memtest would be useful- which is the best test - note he has Random crashes - stock lenovo laptop to run it so it should be easy I would like some program to Random crashes - stock lenovo laptop be running in hte background to record errors as they occur I don't think that they are reproduceably on demand thank you I don't know where else to turn so I appreciate your help and handholding

A:Random crashes - stock lenovo laptop

Hello Hicksville mate I would like to know what are the temps on the machine - run this and report back those please https://www.piriform.com/speccy and just what OS did the machine come with because all the ads for it say it comes with Windows 8.

If it came with 8 how did he get 7 put on it - a retail version or OEM and did he use a new drive or wipe the original before installing the 7??

PS use this for specs System Info - See Your System Specs or this http://www.hwinfo.com/download.php < get the right bit version

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/359252-random-crashes-stock-lenovo-laptop.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi i working nbsp and laptop suddenly turned off and never managed to start it again the battery was charging at that time with charged when I tried to torn on by nbsp the power button or BIOS boot button nbsp the White power light and keyboard bakclight blinks and turns on for - secs as the laptop is about to 3 won't start shutdown 14 lenovo random yoga start without any sound of laptop starting nbsp and then the power light turns off nbsp Is the same with charger connected onr disconnected nbsp i have to nbsp disconnected all and try few minutes or our later to see a normal laptop turn on nbsp Iam on Windows my windows is updated i update the bios and pilote with last version on lenovo support pilotes downloads nbsp I tred the lenovo battery test and nbsp he said my battery is ok lenovo yoga 3 14 random shutdown won't start software nbsp When the laptop is turning on nbsp with battery nbsp at or and i connected my charger nbsp if the charger move my laptop nbsp directly shutdown nbsp i am open to Any solution or test nbsp who have the same or similar problem nbsp Another times my coputer wouldn't recognise the charger idem i have to nbsp reboot and turn off wait for a time and turning on nbsp nbsp In the same time my right usb disconnected nbsp Any help would be appreciated because the laptop wasn't even working for a year and it should be designed to work much longer Yoga - Laptop Lenovo - Machine Type JH MTM JH FR Web Developer

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/lenovo-yoga-3-14-random-shutdown-won-t-start/td-p/3431668
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi guys! I've got a Lenovo Y50-70 (2015) with a GTX960M under the hood which I bought in January. I've been having a strange problem with my screen. Sometimes out of the blue my screen just goes black. But its not like the screen turns off, the keyboard and the borders of the screen are lit, its just I can't see the cursor or anything I had on the screen originally. The problem doesn't resolve itself unless I hold down the power button and shut it down. I've had this problem at least 4 times and since I'm going to start going to uni soon, I'd rather not have the problem of losing important work if the issue does happen again Thanks in advance!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y50-70-black-screen-at-random-times/td-p/3418321
Relevancy 44.29%

- gt I have this problem since I bought this laptop However at that time the problem was very rare and easily neglectable Though over more and more usage and after hearing there were more people with this same probleom on the y - I decided today that it's enough with this problem nbsp Hello everyone nbsp So as explained in the header for a while now I have a problem with my laptop whenever the computer is on a low CPU usage say somewhere between and I have - Flickering Y50-70 Lenovo screen, random flashing... a constant occassion where the screen is flickering or causing random stripes to flash I kept in touch with one of the Lenovo Y50-70 - Flickering screen, random flashing... workers and they said that this Lenovo Y50-70 - Flickering screen, random flashing... was a common harmless occurance on the newly released y - nbsp When I actually use my laptop it's quite okay as long there's something on the background running that eats CPU usage But it's getting really annoying now There are some occassions where this flashing screen gets rather severe though - When I browse on the Steam interface through either the shop or the forums- When Lenovo Y50-70 - Flickering screen, random flashing... I browse on some websites on Chrome- When I watch a YouTube video on p - When the computer wakes up from Stand-By mode especially this it gets VERY heavy - When I am using an nbsp image editor named Paint NET nbsp When I am overexaggeratedly using a feature in this program i e using it so much in a short time the screen's completely black for a while the whole flickering suddenly stops for a short while nbsp As stated above too the usage of anything that requires CPU usage also completely removes the problem of the flickering screen nbsp nbsp What options do I know of and have I tried When the problem occurred I of course did what everyone else would install updates and update drivers nbsp The first specialized thing I did of course was consult Google Now I heard that other people are also suffering from it I at least now know that this problem isn't caused by any improper usage from my end like a virus nbsp So I encountered three options - Install the BIOS Update I have DONE this At the first sight this seemed to have fixed the problem however it slooowly starts to reoccur again Though I've only done this today I don't know how it might go on later - It had something to do with a Driver Now I'm going to be straight here I actually suck with driver management I know a little bit about it but I'm extremely unsure about what to do and how to fix any mistakes that I might make So to save myself from this I have NOT done this yet untill there's something or someone that can guide me through this The information provided as well was not exactly clear they just said it had something to do with the driver - Give your laptop a cleanup un-dust the sockets nbsp I immediately steered off this option because if I would open my laptop now I would forfeit all my rights for insurance or warranty which still lasts for half a year or any service-related support from the store I bought the laptop from So for obvious reasons I've not done this yet I will only do this when I am ABSOLUTELY certain that THIS is the cause nbsp Here is also some info that might be worthwhile knowing - OS Windows fully updated- Java fully updated x and x - Browser Chrome- Laptop got an aditional GB to a total of GB RAM card built in during order - Graphics card Nvidia m fully updated - No visual damage cracks or any odd physical behavior - Problem has been occuring ever since the first month of usage - No bluescreens happened so far knocks it off on something wooden - I did get a random complete freeze times over the past year when booting up from Stand-by though the Windows Logs didn't mention anything odd nbsp I hope that there is anybody else that could help me with this problem It has been progressively getting worse for a while and I don't exactly plan on discovering how bad it'... Read more

A:Lenovo Y50-70 - Flickering screen, random flashing...

from what it pieced together from alot of issues that its a hardware problem and nothing wrong with the bios issues. To verify the issues here's a tip that'll workConnect an HDMI cable from the notebook and connect it to an external monitor. If both screens flicker, then you got a bad graphics driver. If only the notebook monitor flickers, then its a common problem with the y50-70sThese things commonly have problems with the internal wire connections that feeds power from the main motherboard to the screen monitor (sometimes it may be soemthing wrong with the screen itself). best tip if either of these is send it back to Lenovo for a repair (or probable replacement)

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y50-70-Flickering-screen-random-flashing-stripes-weird/td-p/3304147
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi, I recently just bought the new Lenovo Yoga 500 for school and its been a great laptop, but sometimes my laptop will boot-up really quickly but then it would just stay at a black screen with the mouse indicator (which I can move), and then maybe 2 minutes later it would show the login screen. This is really annoying as when I'm in class and need to use my computer it can sometimes stay on this black screen for up to 5 minutes. If there are any suggestions anyone can give me It would be a great help! Thank you.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/windows-29/random-slow-start-ups-lenovo-yoga-500-4601988/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi Got a Y5070 about a month ago, 11 months left on the warranty. When I received it, I replaced the HDD with an SSD, and upgraded RAM to 16Gb, and installed Windows 10. Ever since I've had it, when on battery I would get random power losses. Exactly as described here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y50-70-Sudden-Crash/m-p/2093711#M124398 The solution to that poster's question was to "reinstall OS because of NTFS error". Since there are multiple users complaining about the exact same circumstance, I can't believe that an OS reinstall will fix it. When it happens again, I'll get the dump file and event log entries and post them here.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y50-70-random-power-loss-when-on-battery/td-p/3304508
Relevancy 44.29%

I have a lenovo Y560p and sometimes while playing league of legends my computer randomly shuts down. i believe it may be because my Gpu is running too hot. It runs at around 57-59c idle and about 85-87c while playing. is this a possible reason or these unexpected shut downs?

A:Lenovo Y560p random shut downs

Overheating is indeed the likely cause of the shutdowns. Buy a can of compressed air and blow out all the vents and fans. If that doesn't help you may have to invest in a cooling pad for the laptop.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lenovo-y560p-random-shut-downs.1099797/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi everbody i've got a very strange Problem with my screen Lenovo at black times random Y50-70 Notebook Here the Specs copy-pasted from amazon 'cause I'm lazy Lenovo Y - cm Zoll UHD IPS Intel Core i - HQ GHz GB Lenovo Y50-70 black screen at random times RAMHybrid SSHD TB GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX M GB Lenovo Y50-70 black screen at random times nbsp Since i've bought it about months ago after I've installed Windows and upgraded it to I sometimes get a black screen one without the cursor like it occured to many after upgrading to w restarting always helped and everything was shiny nbsp The thing is that my screen does not turn off it's just black but still running visible by the slight light it's still casting It Lenovo Y50-70 black screen at random times started to happen very rare perhaps after a week or so but today I get the problem constantly with different patterns nbsp via normal Boot - Starting the PC - gt black screen- Starting the PC - gt LENOVO shows up - gt black screen- Starting the PC - gt LENOVO shows up - gt Windows is loading - gt black screen- Starting the PC - gt LENOVO shows up - gt Windows is loading - gt Welcome screen - gt black screen- Starting the PC - gt LENOVO shows up - gt Windows is loading - gt Welcome screen - gt - gt login - gt black screen- Starting the PC - gt LENOVO shows up - gt Windows is loading - gt Welcome screen - gt - gt login - gt after a random time you guessed it - black screen nbsp The list repeated itself several times today which drove me quite crazy then and now also restart has no power anymore The same happens during the advanced Boot the small button left to the Power Button even when i've requested a Recovery Startup Only time it runs smoothly is during the Safe Mode nbsp I've already tried several things like deleting the Intel Graphics which granted me access to the normal system mode There I've updated BIOS to Now I'm testing the Nvidia Driver reinstalling etc Interestingly I've observed an ominous PnP-Screen standard which had a yellow flag next to it in the device manager eventhough no second Screen is plugged in to the machine Maybe that's the one annoying me for severa hours today Also I'm plugged to my TV right now which helps me to at least get a picture Also during this state there are pnp-Screens standard shown in the device manager none of them with the flag nbsp Do you guys know anything about this problem has anyone stumbled across this too and has THE TIPP to save me and my sanity Solved Go to Solution

A:Lenovo Y50-70 black screen at random times

My screen also blacks out sometimes at random times, restart or close and open it up again helps. Do you also get those flashes/blinks? Unfortunatelly, I don't know how to fix that.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y50-70-black-screen-at-random-times/td-p/2172184
Relevancy 44.29%

I have a Lenovo Z510 laptop which turns off randomly while plugged in. It started intially only while playing games but then happened even while watching videos and browsing. Each time the interval got shorter and in the last stage it turned off the moment I inserted the charger pin. This never happens when its on battery so it not a overheating issue. I tried changing the charging adapter but it did not go away so I figured charger is not the problem. Then as a final solution got my Motherboard replaced and it went away but only for a month. Now even with a new mother board it randomly turns off while watching a video. Im really perplexed as to what could be the reason of such shutdowns. I really need to figure it out so it can replaced under warranty.

A:Lenovo Z510 random shutdown while plugged in

Hi vinayk23 , 

Welcome to the Community Forums. 

There was a BIOS update for power issue on this model . 
I would not however advise you to do it on your own since it may need constant ac connection and we do not want shutdowns to happen during the BIOS update as it may brick the pc .

I would rather have you call in tech support for assistance and back up your important files first for safe keep.

English  24 hours a day 7 days/week1-877-4-Lenovo, 1-877-453-6686 Schedule a Callback for faster support

Update us how it goes. 

Regards

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Z510-random-shutdown-while-plugged-in/td-p/3311216
Relevancy 43.86%

Windows
092811-22136-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
WERInternalMetadata.xml

I got this it happens everyday its something like iql eual less or something please help..
IDK why I get bs i tried avast boot scan and I got a couple of Java Trojans I took care of. Maybe 4 or 5

A:Keep getting Blue Screen sysdata.xml

This is so scary plz help oh and the BSOD shows
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/187976-keep-getting-blue-screen-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi For the past week sysdata.xml minidump error & or so I have been getting the following error when I try to connect my laptop to the internet via my k modem BCCode e BCP C BCP FA F C BCP EABCF BCP OSVer SP Product C DOCUME Marls LOCALS Temp WERd df dir Mini - dmp C DOCUME Marls LOCALS Temp WERd df dir sysdata xml I tried to download iTunes and sysdata.xml & minidump error also a Spanish tutor from www byki com neither download worked Spanish tutor program couldn't be found after download but since I tried each time I try to connect to the internet via my dial-up modem the system immediately restarts when it gets to the authentication registering computer on the network part When I log back in after it has restarted it tells me it just recovered from a serious error I have sysdata.xml & minidump error posted here as it is an XP system error according to what it has contained in the error log I have used the system restore function and restored to a previous date each time this has happened which then allows me to connect to the internet but when I restart the system after this the same errors occur System info Microsoft Windows XP Home Service Pack Intel R Celeron R CPU GHz GHz MB of RAM Small memory dump KB I just checked in the system files sysdata.xml & minidump error and the minidump was activated on April then not until June since then it has been active twice on the June once on June twice on the June and once on June all of these were KB

A:sysdata.xml & minidump error

Any assistance or ideas on how to correct this problem would be greatly appreciated. thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/sysdata-xml-and-minidump-error-263822.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi

My computer as been randomly rebooting every time i watch a movie or play a game then it shows this error report.
"The system has recovered from a serious error"

this is the error signature.

BCCode: 9c Bcp1: 00000000 Bcp2: 8054D570 BCP3: E616A000
BCP4: 00000136 OSver: 5_1_2600 SP: 2_0 Product: 768_1

and these are the files of the error

C:/DOCUME~1/Owner/LOCALS~1\WER2b41.dir00\sysdata.xml
C:/DOCUME~1/Owner/LOCALS~1\WER2b41.dir00\\Mini022308-04.dmp

i have been trying to fix this for weeks and i just can't figure it out so can anyone help me with this please.

A:Sysdata.xml and mini.dmp error

Never mind i figured out that my computer was over heating and i had to delete the error report where the files were

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sysdata-xml-and-mini-dmp-error.686389/
Relevancy 43.86%

LOCALS~1\Temp\WER4138.dir00\Mini011109-01.dmp
LOCALS~1\Temp\WER4138.dir00\sysdata.xml

Above two are the errors that i got when i switch on the computer and i don't know what caused it. What should i do??

Thank in advance~

A:Mini011109-01 amd sysdata error

It's a dump file. Information can be found in this tutorial:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/176011/how-to-receive-help-diagnosing-blue-screens-and-windows-crashes/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/196064/mini011109-01-amd-sysdata-error/
Relevancy 43.86%

I get this error when i try to run combofix as instructed from this post http www techsupportforum com foru ml post Im not sure why its happening thought i did reformat because i had a redirecting virus and now laptop giving me quite a few errors These are the latest ones I would appreciate the assistance Thanks Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP FFFFFFFFC BCP FFFFF EAE BCP BCP EFA OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users and sysdata.xml Minidump error TC AppData Local Temp WER- - Minidump and sysdata.xml error sysdata xml Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Files that help describe the problem - - dmp sysdata xml WERInternalMetadata xml View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm your computer Extra information about the problem BCCode a BCP BB BCP BCP BCP FFFFF E C OS Version Service Pack Product

A:Minidump and sysdata.xml error

Sorry for double post. Adding more info

? OS - Windows 7
? x64
? What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7 Home Premium
? OEM Version
? Got laptop last summer 2010
? I just reformatted the laptop

? Core i5-430M processor
? ATI mobility Radeon 5650
? Intel HM55
? 6-Cell Lithium-Ion (4400 mAh)

? Acer
? Model Number - Aspire 5740g-6979

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/minidump-and-sysdata-xml-error-582992.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello eightforums!

Found this link in another thread and i decided to give it a try.
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

The problem started just 2 hours ago and im starting to get worried that its a hardware problem or something. It all started when i did an internet speed test because i started getting random lags and then the computer crashes and restarts with these errors showing up.

Im attaching the .zip file as instructed. Hope it helps.

A:sysdata.xml and minidump error

Hi kujten & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

Sorry for the delay in response. I have analysed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-
DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)
The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

Code:
Arguments:
Arg2: 0000000000000501, The DPC time count (in ticks).
Arg3: 0000000000000500, The DPC time allotment (in ticks).

So, the system crashed because Windows detected that a DPC (Deferred Procedure Call) or the ISR (Interrupt Service Routine) crossed it's limit of the maximum time it could respond. Let's check the stack -

Code:
5: kd> k
Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
ffffd000`209b1e38 00000000`00000000 nt!KeBugCheckEx

Seems like the dump did not save any information from the dump files

Kindly turn on Driver Verifier according to this **GUIDE** and let it crash the system for few times. Once the system has crashed a few times, kindly re-run the Diagnostic Utility and upload the freshly generated ZIP diagnostic so that it could be analysed.

Let me know how it goes ^_^

-Pranav

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/61631-sysdata-xml-minidump-error.html
Relevancy 43.86%

My system restarts every few minutes I ran memtest and it came out clean Everest indicates Minidump error and sysdata.xml my v is v and my - v is v and my v as and my - v as v Is the SMPS the cause for all this Help me out My Computer Specs Lenovo H mb Ram GB seagate HDD Pentium D Ghz XP SP OEM Help Minidump and sysdata.xml error me out friends The minidumps are here http www techspot com vb attachment php attachmentid amp d http www techspot com vb attachment php attachmentid amp d http www techspot com vb attachment php attachmentid amp d http www techspot com vb attachment php attachmentid amp d http www techspot com vb attachment php attachmentid amp d and the event viewer error reports are - - Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer BRAHADEESH Description Error code d parameter f a parameter parameter parameter ef b Data d System E f rror Er f f ror code d d Param eters c f a c c ef b - Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer BRAHADEESH Description Error code a parameter fe c parameter c parameter parameter e a b Data d System E f rror Er f f ror code d a Param eters c fe c c c c e a b - Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer BRAHADEESH Description Error code a parameter fbfdac parameter c parameter parameter e a b Data d System E f rror Er f f ror code d a Param eters c fbfdac c c c e a b - Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer BRAHADEESH Description Error code parameter ff feae parameter parameter ff feae parameter Data d System E f rror Er f f ror code d Param eters ff c feae c ff fe c ae - Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer BRAHADEESH Description Error code parameter ff f parameter parameter ff f parameter Data d System E f rror Er f f ror code d Param eters ff c f c ff f c nbsp

A:Minidump and sysdata.xml error

Thank you Sir.

I have been having this problem two months after my computer was given to me. Its just 17 months old!

Since I am majoring in electrical and electronics I seem inclined to blame those voltage values that the SMPS puts out because a spike of 2 volts can cause lots of changes especially with the capacitors. I cannot believe that the -12v is +ve. I tried everest on my friends PC and his was okay. I'll try your suggestions and get back to you sir. Thanks a lot.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/minidump-and-sysdata-xml-error.104408/