Windows Support Forum

BSOD when watching videos on youtube, Event 41 in Event Viewer

Q: BSOD when watching videos on youtube, Event 41 in Event Viewer

It's been a while since I've experienced a BSOD as I'm viewing a video on youtube It would freeze as if the audio was caught watching videos Event Event BSOD Viewer on 41 in youtube, when in mid-stream then BSOD then would restart automatically I go to Event Viewer after windows as loaded and I see Event Kernel-Power in there I had this issue before and we found out that the motherboard was causing the issue I BSOD when watching videos on youtube, Event 41 in Event Viewer have also replaced my video card and added BSOD when watching videos on youtube, Event 41 in Event Viewer additional memory and expanded to gb Before I only have gb Ran sfc scannow with no errors found Going to do chkdsk as well It's strange because this does not happen at all when I'm playing online games or even just standard browsing It's when I play videos on youtube that there would be instances where this would happen There are other times where I can view them without any issue at all Any ideas would be great Also how can I attach the windows DMP file to scale it down as it is just really large Thanks again guys

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD when watching videos on youtube, Event 41 in Event Viewer

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD when watching videos on youtube, Event 41 in Event Viewer

Hello Santos, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by later when able to further help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/324644-bsod-when-watching-videos-youtube-event-41-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 85.87%

I was running DMark and got a BSOD code After that every Event and every time Logs BSOD After 3011 ID Event I boot Viewer 3012 time I boot Event Viewer logs Error Codes ID and Attached are screenshots of both I googled this and found two different threads where someone suggested to rebuild the performance counters After BSOD Event Viewer Logs Event ID 3012 and 3011 every time I boot Both responses were basically the same below is one Neither of the OP's came back and said if this worked for After BSOD Event Viewer Logs Event ID 3012 and 3011 every time I boot them Re LoadPerf Hi- I had the same problem with LoadPerf and here is what I found out All performance counter names and explain text are maintained in string tables managed by the performance counter subsystem Perflib The current contents of the performance counter string tables are corrupted and cannot be displayed To correct the problem rebuild the string tables User Action To rebuild the string tables on the computer that displayed the message at the command After BSOD Event Viewer Logs Event ID 3012 and 3011 every time I boot prompt type Lodctr r The contents of the string tables are automatically rebuilt I hope this helps Since this was from XP and the other response was for Vista I wanted to see if the guru's at SevenForums thought that this was okay before I did this Here are the screenshoots of my two errors

A:After BSOD Event Viewer Logs Event ID 3012 and 3011 every time I boot

Rebuilding the string tables as outlined in my first post fixed the problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/305115-after-bsod-event-viewer-logs-event-id-3012-3011-every-time-i-boot.html
Relevancy 84.63%

While playing war thunder on steam my screen went black and i couldn't do anything. I restart my computer and play again it crashes. After one more time i look at my event viewer and find critical error event ID:41. I don't whether its the game or my pc.

A:BSOD playing war thunder, Event viewer event 41

Critical error - Event ID 41 is (most likely) when you forced the system to restart (usually by holding the power button down).

You have a NETGEAR WG111v3 Wireless-G USB Adapter:

I do not recommend using wireless USB network devices. Especially in Win8/8.1 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 and later - using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win8/8.1 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

I noticed that you don't have Secure Boot and/or UEFI enabled. If you were having problems with it and changed it, please let us know.

It's not necessary to enable it now. But, should you reinstall Windows at some point in the future, please enable it first.

I mention this because it may happen that (one day) the system won't boot. This can be caused by a program changing your UEFI settings, or an update of the UEFI resetting it to default values.

To test and see if this is the cause, boot into the UEFI and see if the settings have been changed. If uncertain, try with Secure Boot both on and off (and the UEFI on UEFI or Legacy (CSM))

If it still doesn't boot after trying this, then move on to other troubleshooting tools as it's not likely to be due to this.

Black screen errors are notoriously difficult to troubleshoot. Let's start with this stuff:
- update chipset, storage, Intel, video, wireless, Bluetooth drivers to the latest, Win8.1 compatible versions (DO NOT use Win8 versions, only Win8.1 - if unable to find them, post back and we'll see what we can do).

Also, please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog))
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility: HWMonitor CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/44720-bsod-playing-war-thunder-event-viewer-event-41-a.html
Relevancy 111.37%

Thanks for any help.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: WinMgmt
Event Category: None
Event ID: 5603
Date: 28/11/2006
Time: 17:57:33
User: USER-2F62D3344E\user
Computer: USER-2F62D3344E
Description:
A provider, OffProv11, has been registered in the WMI namespace, Root\MSAPPS11, but did not specify the HostingModel property. This provider will be run using the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests. Ensure that provider has been reviewed for security behavior and update the HostingModel property of the provider registration to an account with the least privileges possible for the required functionality.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

A:What's this event in event viewer? (event source WinMgmt)

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;891642
this might help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/whats-this-event-in-event-viewer-event-source-winmgmt-128694.html
Relevancy 105.78%

Hi keep getting the errors above every startup regarding - Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications - The Crypkey License service failed to start due to the following error The system cannot find the file specified - The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load NetworkX - Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards DETAIL - user registry handles 7026), 7: viewer event Windows freeze. and errors intellipoint Event (11, 7000, leaked from Registry User S- - - - - - - Classes Process Device HarddiskVolume Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - CLASSES - The content source lt csc S- - - - - - Windows 7: Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze. - gt cannot be accessed Context Application SystemIndex Catalog Details HRESULT x x I have admin user profiles Each time I login the loading happens and then I notice my side mouse button of Microsoft Comfort Optical doesnt operate as customised in Intellipoint It takes a long time before it does respond If I try to launch event viewer or mouse customisation softwares they freeze temporarily and I have to force close them shows me a windows shell error Windows 7: Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze. when I do this I've tried System restore and safe mode and many solutions via google associated with symptoms and error ids but no avail Please help me fix this - Thanks

A:Windows 7: Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post. 
Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/603889/windows-7-event-errors-11-7000-7026-intellipoint-and-event-viewer-freeze/
Relevancy 105.78%

Hi all,

i tried loading the eventvwr.msc file from system32 folder directly as well as from the administrator tools, but i get:

"event log service is unavailable. verify that the service is running."

so i try to start the event log service, from the services.msc program;
whenever i try to start windows event log from services i get the message:

"Windows could not start the windows event log service on local computer.
Error 3: The system cannot find the path specified."

how can i specify the path?
or
how can i resolve the problem?

any help would be appreciated please---thanks

A:HELP need to solve this problem asap - Unable to start event viewer/event log service

Fire up regedit and find this key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog

With "Eventlog" highlighted on the left pane, you should be able to see a value called "ImagePath" on the right. ImagePath should be equal to this:

%SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted

If you can't see "ImagePath" in that location, or if it's not set to the text above, that's almost certainly your problem. If you're in the habit of using "registry cleaners", that might be the cause.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/223413-help-need-solve-problem-asap-unable-start-event-viewer-event-log-service.html
Relevancy 105.78%

Hi keep getting the errors above every startup regarding - quot Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications quot 7000, viewer errors event (11, and Event intellipoint freeze. 7026), - quot The Crypkey License service failed to start due to the following error The system cannot find the file specified quot - quot The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load NetworkX quot - quot Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards DETAIL - user registry handles Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze. leaked from Registry User S- - - - - - - Classes Process Device HarddiskVolume Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - CLASSES quot - quot The content source lt csc S- - - - - - - gt cannot be accessed Context Application SystemIndex Catalog Details HRESULT x x quot I have admin user profiles Each time I login the loading happens and then I notice my side mouse button of Microsoft Comfort Optical doesnt operate as customised in Intellipoint It takes a long time before it does respond If I try to launch event viewer or mouse customisation softwares they freeze temporarily and I have to force close them shows me a windows shell error when I do this I've tried System restore and safe mode and many solutions via google associated with symptoms and error ids but no avail Please help me fix this - Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/390571-event-errors-11-7000-7026-intellipoint-event-viewer-freeze.html
Relevancy 105.78%

Hi keep getting the errors above every startup regarding - quot Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application The system administrator should review the list intellipoint Event freeze. (11, viewer 7026), event errors and 7000, of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications quot - quot The Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze. Crypkey License service failed to start due to the following error The system cannot find the file specified quot - quot The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load NetworkX quot - quot Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards DETAIL - user registry handles leaked from Registry User S- - - - - - - Classes Process Device HarddiskVolume Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - CLASSES quot - quot The content source lt csc S- - - - - - - gt cannot be accessed Context Application SystemIndex Catalog Details HRESULT x x quot I have admin user profiles Each time I login the loading happens and then I notice my side mouse button of Microsoft Comfort Optical doesnt operate as customised in Intellipoint It takes a long time before it does respond If I try to launch event viewer or mouse customisation softwares they freeze temporarily and I have to force close them shows me a windows shell error when I do this I've tried System restore and safe mode and many solutions via google associated with symptoms and error ids but no avail Please help me fix this - Thanks

A:Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze.

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!
Please contact an admin to move this thread, because this isn't the appropriate section for these kinds of problems.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/390571-event-errors-11-7000-7026-intellipoint-event-viewer-freeze.html
Relevancy 105.78%

Hi I was hoping somebody could offer an insight on the below as searching around I've not found much to go on other than quot overheating quot Basically my laptop has Home (W7 event 18/19 Viewer errors WHEA-Logger in Event Premium) been having very high temperatures for a long time usually C for CPU and often - for GPU insanely high in other words For example see how hot the machine gets just by resuming from a sleep this is all within a minute or so I have been seeing the following error in event viewer each time I start Windows entries for some time So today I bit the bullet and had the back cover off the laptop and noticed what a bad state the thermal compound was in for both the CPU and the chipset WHEA-Logger event 18/19 errors in Event Viewer (W7 Home Premium) chip so wiped it off using TIM Cleaner and then applied new thermal compound and put the laptop back together I was actually shocked because for the first time since I can remember I could feel cold air blowing from the vents of my laptop I logged into Windows and noticed that my temperatures had fallen and were staying at around the below Not as low as I'd like but a massive improvement Trouble is I am still getting the WHEA-Logger event errors in Windows Event Viewer 'processor core' and wondered if this was not in regards to overheating after all The plus side is my laptop is now almost totally silent - the way it must have been when I bought it new years ago But I was wondering how to investigate these WHEA-Logger errors if anyone has any advice that'd be great Thanks PS - I think I accidentally got some TIM Cleaner spilt on the carpet Might be nothing to worry about but I did notice the quot Harmful quot hazard symbol on the bottle - need I be worried and no I am not talking about the carpet talking about me and wondering how harmful it actually is lol Cheers

A:WHEA-Logger event 18/19 errors in Event Viewer (W7 Home Premium)

First, well done on applying the thermal paste to the cpu/gpu. I assume you cleaned the vents as well. Did you use arctic silver 5 (just curious)?

I wonder if the processor could have been damaged from the heat. Are you experiencing any BSODs or other problems? You can run Prime95 to test your system. And Furmark for gpu.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/210307-whea-logger-event-18-19-errors-event-viewer-w7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 105.35%

After too many The 8.1 supported is request logs. Pro, (50) Viewer cannot open Win not event Event unexplained problems I decided to reinstall Windows Pro x and migrate off of SBS Standard In addition to the primary workstation that can't read any event logs I built five Server R servers Hyper-V host Active Directory VM Exchange VM SQL Server VM Win 8.1 Pro, Event Viewer cannot open event logs. The request is not supported (50) and WSUS VM I was diagnosing why my workstation's Outlook cannot reach the local Exchange Server nbsp nbsp I tried to look at the event logs and Win 8.1 Pro, Event Viewer cannot open event logs. The request is not supported (50) found the Event Viewer cannot open the event log or custom view nbsp Verify that Event Log service is running it is or the query is too long whatever that indicates nbsp The request is not supported Looking at the directory of the event logs folder nbsp It appears that most logs are empty which is understandable since Win 8.1 Pro, Event Viewer cannot open event logs. The request is not supported (50) it's a rebuilt installation nbsp I found a small number of Applications and Services Logs and it appears nothing was logged since six days ago on nbsp nbsp On support forums I found many have this exact problem on Win Win and Win nbsp Of the solutions posted none of them would even execute on my Win Pro x machine nbsp I tried clearing the event logs WEVTUTIL CL logfilename and am told Failed to clear log The request is not supported nbsp It's very difficult to diagnose why Outlook cannot reach Exchange even if Outlook is installed on the Exchange server machine just as a test nbsp The web-based Outlook owa ecp all work fine nbsp Email is coming and going nbsp nbsp This may appear cynical but I'm sure Microsoft would tell me to refresh the Windows Pro X machine even though I just reinstalled from scratch nbsp Let's clarify I had to Install Win Pro to upgrade to Pro in order to upgrade that to Windows Pro nbsp I tested the refresh some time ago and found it left my machine in a mess nbsp That is why I'm doing a complete new installation I already tried SFC nbsp Someone must understand the problem so a solution can be found and documented When I discuss this rebuild effort of workstation and servers I tell people if this doesn't work out then I'll make the move to Linux nbsp I have many Linux and UNIX workstations and servers sitting around here so the temptation is eating away at me br type moz - Michael Faklis

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/22647500-d985-42bd-b156-6b699d7f941f/win-81-pro-event-viewer-cannot-open-event-logs-the-request-is-not-supported-50?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 105.35%

EDIT: ARGH, sorry, meant to post this in General Discussion forum, I have no idea if it is a network issue.

Hello everyone,

I keep seeing this error appear several times a day, even during idle, in my Event Viewer. I did a clean install of build 10586 less than a month ago. I'm not having any overt issues yet, but the error is disturbing.

SettingSyncHost (9144) {979B90BD-0F81-4D83-B038-62032DD17C47}: Database C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\SettingSync\metastore\meta.edb: Index deleteDetection of table items is corrupted (0).
I have spent a few hours researching this and I can't find any reports of similar issues or even what the file metastore\meta.edb is for. Is this hopefully one I can just rename and it'll automatically create a new one?

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/32490-event-viewer-errors-settingsynchost-source-esent-event-467-a.html
Relevancy 105.35%

System event not recording anything. It is empty, says "date is invalid(13)".

I have some flaky things going on like unexplained CPU spikes causing slowdowns and mouse drag. Also have video problems screen going blank then recovery.

I have reloaded video drivers to no avail. No system lockups or BSODs. I need to see system event log to debug. Other event logs OK. I am proficient on PC and have searched for event log problem. The Event Log service is running. Thanks.

hp pavilion dv9000
OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium
Version 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7100 @ 1.80GHz, 1801 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.23, 10/3/2007
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 2.00 GB
Adapter Type GeForce 8400M GS, NVIDIA compatible
Adapter Description NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS
Adapter RAM 128.00 MB (134,217,728 bytes)

A:Solved: Vista, Event Viewer - system event log not recording

Did you check the - %SystemRoot%\System32\Winevt\Logs\System.evtx file? It may be corrupted and you may want to rename it to .old and let it recreate itself.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-vista-event-viewer-system-event-log-not-recording.793436/
Relevancy 105.35%

Hi all,

i tried loading the eventvwr.msc file from system32 folder directly as well as from the administrator tools, but i get:

"event log service is unavailable. verify that the service is running."

so i try to start the event log service, from the services.msc program;
whenever i try to start windows event log from services i get the message:

"Windows could not start the windows event log service on local computer.
Error 3: The system cannot find the path specified."

how can i specify the path?
or
how can i resolve the problem?

any help would be appreciated please---thanks

A:Unable to start event viewer/event log service on vista

By the way the OS is a Vista Home Prem without SP1. and i have searched this problem extensively, finding no solutions.

If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/unable-to-start-event-viewer-event-log-service-on-vista-367739.html
Relevancy 105.35%

Well I tryed to manage page-file but unfortunataly it resulted in problems Then I lost VAIO-CARE and ZIP files too When I open Event Viewer every single day I see this event Viewer 2002, EapHost, Log Event Source: Application Event Id Id Souce Eap Host Log name Application and number of Eventes As I am desparate about that What sould I do Reinstall VAIO-care or WHAT Event Viewer Event Id 2002, Source: EapHost, Log Application else Please help me Well I can say that before of all I tryed to install vopt latest version but it was not freeware and I soon had to uninstall it but it was not getting to uninstall from programs and features and then I used register editor to delete the leftovers which desapered from program and features but I can see several error in event viewr such as Event MsInstaller gt gt gt gt Product Vaio Media Plus -- Error - An instalation for the product Vaio Media Plus cannot be found Try the installation again using a valid copy of the instalation package 'VMP VEPMMx msi' So should I reinstall all vaio care or not By the way I tryed to install vopt in order to align files in hard drive but when I tryed to manage page file it did not work as should have so I lost vaio care What to do can you figure out what going on

A:Event Viewer Event Id 2002, Source: EapHost, Log Application

Welcome to the forums Marioo!

Have you tried a system restore to a point before these errors started? (Easiest things first) You could also try a sfc/scannow, to find and possibly repair any corrupted system files. We have many fine tutorials here at the forums, written by some very knowledgeable people, heres a link to one if you haven't did this before :

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/319083-event-viewer-event-id-2002-source-eaphost-log-application.html
Relevancy 104.49%

My Win 7 Pro x64 system just started acting up. When I select an event in the Event Viewer, the More Information: Event Log Online Help link doesn't open IE10. When I click on the link, the Event Viewer pop-up confirmation box open to confirm sending information across the internet, but when I click "Yes" the box goes away and I get a momentary indication from the cursor that the action is processing then nothing. It will not change the active IE10 page or open IE10.

Is there a solution with out a system restore?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards

A:Event Viewer Event Log Online Help Links don't function

I don't know much about this kind of stuff - but here is what I dug up using Microsoft's Process Monitor and Process Explorer.

The mmc app (event viewer) sends info to one of the svchost instances (netsvcs).

Svchost writes some info to the registry about a scheduled task and then runs that task.

This starts taskeng - which starts wscript.

Wscript runs a temporary VBS file that is supposed to send a URL to the operating system (shell).

The OS is supposed to open your default browser.

Here is the contents of the VBS file from my testing:

Code:
Set shell = createobject("wscript.shell")
Shell.run """C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp78C0.url"""

You might try SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

And let's hope that some other forum member can suggest things that you should check.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/304193-event-viewer-event-log-online-help-links-dont-function.html
Relevancy 104.49%

Every time I boot my laptop I get error message Event ID 10 in Event Viewer. The details are:

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor"AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

I do believe that the error message is nothing to be concerned about from what I have read when I googled it, but nothing I read tells you how to get rid of it. Does anone know how I can get rid of this so it does not show up in event viewer everytime I boot?

A:Event Viewer Error Message Event ID10 - How to get rid of it?

idahosurge,
Read through the link below...
Hope it helps with your problem.

Event ID 10 is logged in the Application log after you install Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/195338-event-viewer-error-message-event-id10-how-get-rid.html
Relevancy 104.49%

I wanted to see who was viewing my computer and went to event viewer, under System > filter current log > power troubleshooter -- I found that the wake source for the system resuming from sleep was a device usb root hub, what does this mean?

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/384110-event-viewer-power-troubleshooter-event-question.html
Relevancy 104.49%

A week ago I started getting this warning errors logged three to six times or more per day in Event Viewer Event Viewer Warning - Source is e yexpress - Event ID is Intel R V- Gigabit Network Connection Link has been disconnected Every time Event Viewer logs the e yexpress warning it follows up with this logged warning Event Viewer Warning - Source is DNS Client Events - Event ID is Name 27 - e1yexpress Warning - Event Event Viewer ID Source resolution for the name isatap Event Viewer Warning - Source e1yexpress - Event ID 27 home timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Not every time but a lot of times Event Viewer also logs this warning right after it logs the isatap home warning Event Viewer Warning - Source is DNS Client Events - Event ID is Name resolution for the name teredo ipv mocrosoft com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Today I installed updated drivers for my Intel R V- Gigabit Network Connection but Event Viewer Warning - Source e1yexpress - Event ID 27 after hours of no logged error warnings they started up again and I got three sets of the above logged in a minute time frame My system is two years old and as far as I know I have never had these errors logged before My motherboard is a Asus Rampage III Extreme Any ideas on how to get event viewer to stop logging these A google Event Viewer Warning - Source e1yexpress - Event ID 27 search really did not offer any real clues on what to try other than updating my Intel R V- Gigabit Network Connection drivers which did not solve the problem

A:Event Viewer Warning - Source e1yexpress - Event ID 27

Well after trying everything google came up with to try, including updating drivers to the latest version, rolling drivers back to the default Win7 version, disabling SIPS and a few others things I decided to call Verizon and see what they had to say. As soon as I told Verizon Tech Support that my error code was "e1yexpress - Event ID is 27
Intel(R) 82567V-2 Gigabit Network Connection Link has been disconnected", they told me not our problem take your PC to a shop. I called back a couple of hours later and talked to a different person and this time I only said that I was getting the Event 1014 time out errors. They had me do a few things in a cmd prompt and then said we do not know, but we can send you a router, I said fine, I will try the router.

Well it has been over a week since installing the new router and no error codes at all so it was the router!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/250403-event-viewer-warning-source-e1yexpress-event-id-27-a.html
Relevancy 104.49%

Every time I boot my laptop I get error message Event ID 11 in Event Viewer. The details are:

Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications.

This is listed under AppInit_DLLs in the registry and the dll being loaded is nvinitx.dll, from what I can find out this has to do with the optimus function on my laptop and having it loaded is okay. I just want to get rid of the error message being logged everytime I boot.

A:Event Viewer Error Message Event ID11 - How do I get rid of this to?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of this error message in Event Viewer?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/195339-event-viewer-error-message-event-id11-how-do-i-get-rid.html
Relevancy 104.49%

I have noticed these in my event viewer appearing a lot and roughly around times when my computer decides to freeze up on me.

Event ID 7001, Service Control Manager
The Peer Networking Grouping service depends on the Peer Name Resolution Protocol service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%-2140993535

&

Event ID 7023, Service Control Manager
The Peer Name Resolution Protocol service terminated with the following error:
%%-2140993535

A:Event ID 7001 and 7023 Shows in Event Viewer a lot.

Just FYI - I usually ignore these errors when they show up.
BUT, if they're associated with freezes we'll need to have a deeper look.

Please post this info even though you're not reporting BSOD's: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/237125-event-id-7001-7023-shows-event-viewer-lot.html
Relevancy 104.49%

From what I understand about the event log in Windows 7, when someone tries and is unsuccessful when logging into the computer the event log should record an event id 4625. However this is not happening at either of my Windows 7 Ultimate machines. I found an identical thread about this problem where the user found a solution but did not specify what is was.

http://forums.techguy.org/general-security/995501-solved-event-id-4625-not.html

Any ideas?

Thanks

A:Solved: Event ID 4625 not being logged in event viewer

Are you creating a Custom View ? Be sure that you have selected 'By Log - Event Logs: Windows Log, Security. Then except for the Event ID field, everything should not be checked.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-event-id-4625-not-being-logged-in-event-viewer.1034583/
Relevancy 104.49%

If a make a password mistake when logging in, event viewer should log event with ID 4625*. But it doesn't. How do I get it too? If you want to know about my computer model Etc. Click on the computer icon next to my name.

(*Event 4625 means Bad password)

Thanks

A:Solved: Event ID 4625 not being logged in event viewer

I assume you are using Vista or Win 7

The following eventIDs are all related to Login Failures:

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-event-id-4625-not-being-logged-in-event-viewer.995501/
Relevancy 104.49%

I tried a lot, but couldn't find the event log for the cleanmgr.exe (Disk Cleanup) in the Event Viewer.
Actually, I need the source & event id of cleanmgr.exe to schedule a task in the Task Scheduler.

A:In Event Viewer, Where is event log for cleanmgr.exe (Disk Cleanup)?

This Article would be of services to you .

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/301369-event-viewer-where-event-log-cleanmgr-exe-disk-cleanup.html
Relevancy 102.34%

Windows Home bit ASUS X LA Notebook What is going on here and what is the best for dealing with this The AppID seems to be designating RuntimeBroker but I have done everything so far to correct this error What am I missing Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User SYSTEM Computer DESKTOP-EOB C K Description The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID D B C -BB - -A F-E B D and APPID CA EE -ACB - C -AFC -AB C to the user NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM SID S- - - from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable This security permission can ID Event in Viewer... 10016 Event Error be modified using the Component Event Error ID 10016 in Event Viewer... Services administrative tool Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM quot Guid quot B E -B AA- -BADC-B F A E quot EventSourceName quot DCOM quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID Event Error ID 10016 in Event Viewer... gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Event Error ID 10016 in Event Viewer... Channel gt lt Computer gt DESKTOP-EOB C K lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt application-specific lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Local lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Activation lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt D B C -BB - -A F-E B D lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt CA EE -ACB - C -AFC -AB C lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt NT AUTHORITY lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt SYSTEM lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt S- - - lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt LocalHost Using LRPC lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Unavailable lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Unavailable lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/55284-event-error-id-10016-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 102.34%

Hi there,

It's my first time posting on this forum however this forum has helped me solve dozens of past issues so thanks

Ok so I've got an MSI GS40 notebook running Windows Home 64-bit. It's a great notebook and runs like a dream. I recently checked my Event Viewer and saw thousands of warnings. Basically the same warning every second. They're all Execution Service - Event ID: 1

I'm really not keen on a system restore or reformat. The hardware is pretty high-end and so it doesn't seem like anything has slowed down but I would like to resolve these crazy warnings.

Any help would be great...

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/63802-event-viewer-thousands-unknown-event-id-1s.html
Relevancy 102.34%

Hi, I have a strange thing going on with Event 1 in the Even Viewer.
Event 1 signifies that the computer awoke from sleep (standby/hibernation), see attachment below for illustrations. It shows the time (circled in blue) which is also the time it shows in the list with all the other events, and that is the actual time the event occurred. But if you look on top of the box (circled in red) you see weird times listed over there, in fact at the time that the event take place (9:08 in this case) the times listed above didn't arrive yet. Why are those future times there, and how does the computer write something form the past into the future? I find that very strange. Do you perhaps know how that could happen?

Thank you, I appreciate it!

Relevancy 102.34%

I keep an eye on the event viewer and a new event I haven't seen before has showed up. The event is under the application heading as information and the source is (ESENT). It reads as follows:

Event Type: Information
Event Source: ESENT
Event Category: General
Event ID: 100
Date: 8/16/2004
Time: 5:20:33 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ALPHA
Description:
wuauclt (1272) The database engine 5.01.2600.0000 started.

Everything is the same on the next three events except the discriptions which are as follows:

wuaueng.dll (1272) SUS20ClientDataStore: The database engine started a new instance (0).

wuaueng.dll (1272) SUS20ClientDataStore: The database engine stopped the instance (0).

wuauclt (1272) The database engine stopped.

This happens several times a day. Everything seams to be working properly but I very interested in what this data is trying to tell me.

Thanks
John

Relevancy 102.34%

I have a pavilion desktop h8-1075, and have found the following comes up in error of event viewer every so often

iaStor did not respond within the timeout period event 9

any assistance would be great to see if someone can cure this issue

Pavilion Desktop hpe h8-1075uk
Win 7/Pro
16 Meg ram

Tony Miller

A:Event Viewer error iaStor Event 9

Iastor is your storage driver (for HD or Raid) and often a driver will not respond within the normal range. No big deal but you can update the driver to newest version to see if that eliminates the messages

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/205828-event-viewer-error-iastor-event-9-a.html
Relevancy 102.34%

Hello First time ever I am posting a thread like this never thought I would have to Anyway the issue is described below Randomly my computer decides to shutdown and restart unexpectedly There is no blue screen 6008 Event ID Event [Troubleshooting] - Viewer it just shut downs and restarts immediately I can't really relate the issue to a certain task or running program it's all so random Event Viewer - Event ID 6008 [Troubleshooting] It can occur while browsing the web watching a film or playing a game I have been fixing around with computers for quite some time now and this is my second build The components are listed below PSU Corsair Professional Series HX CPU Intel Core i K MHz MB Gigabyte GA-P A-UD -B RAM Corsair Dominator x GB MHz DDR GPU EVGA GTX SuperClocked MB SLi HDD Corsair Force Series GB HDD Corsair Force Series GB OS Windows Ultimate Bit Retail I finished this system about five months ago and it started to act like this since weeks back The system is working solid otherwise Due to the limited amount of space on the system drive at GB I have disabled System Restore I have AVG Internet Security installed along with Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware I have tried to update system drivers in order to restore the system stability which are USB Host Controllers SATA Controllers Realtek SFX Drivers Realtek LAN Drivers None of the above mentioned drivers seemed to solve my issue I have tried to disable Intels Azalia Codecs inBIOS but without success I haven't checked Safe Mode for stability The restarts seem to happen in different patterns For example the restart could occur just minutes after startup or an hour after startup At times the restarts can occur just after another sudden restart At best the computer can be running for - hours or even days without unexpected shutdowns A lot of problems can be fixed but this Event ID is a real trick to me I have searched Google for useful answers but they're all blurry Could be hardware related could be a simple setting could even require a Windows reinstall I am pasting the Event Viewers XML Information about the last restart for the experts - lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name gt quot EventLog quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers gt quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime gt quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Noll a lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt - - lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Binary gt DC DC F C C lt Binary gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Regarding the dumpfile I have choosed to dump a small dump file at kB I have made sure the computer does not automatically restart upon error codes The correct attachments should be attatched below I would gladly assist with more useful information if needed Thanks Michael

A:Event Viewer - Event ID 6008 [Troubleshooting]

Event ID 6008 entries indicate that there was an unexpected shutdown.
Critical thermal event indicates that the problem is related to one of your hardware components not functioning properly that is triggering the computer to shut down.

Check if your CPU is overheating. Also check if the heat sink or fan is functioning properly. If the laptop is under warranty, get in touch with the manufacturer.

If it isn?t, get a good cleaning done for the fan and heat sink with compressed air only if you?re comfortable. Otherwise seek the help of a technician.

In addition, since power supply plays a major role in cooling the computer?s innards check if PSU (Power Supply Unit) is functioning properly.

Other thermal events (depending on your board) can be from the graphics card, bridge chipsets or hard drives.

You may opt to check for third party Thermal Event Monitor software so that you have a brief idea as in what?s triggering the critical thermal event.

Note: Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/222469-event-viewer-event-id-6008-troubleshooting.html
Relevancy 102.34%

Greetings I have a large number of the following errors in my event viewer Level Source Event ID Event sptd Error ID4 Viewer Event Task Category Error spdt--- ------ --- none General-- Driver detected an internal error in its data structures for Details-- XML View-- - lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot sptd quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt adm-PC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data gt lt Binary gt C lt Binary gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Here is the Friendly View-- -System -Provider Name sptd -EventID Qualifiers Level Task Keywords x -TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID ChannelSystemComputeradm-PCSecurity -EventData C Binary data In Words C In Bytes C S You can see exactly the same error posted in the case of Windows Xp by Karlosio of Scotland on August at the following techguy org forum post -- http forums techguy org windows-xp -sptd-errors-event-viewer html Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Error sptd Event ID4 Event Viewer Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB F Total - MB Free - MB G Total - MB Free - MB H Total Error sptd Event ID4 Event Viewer - MB Free - MB I Total - MB Free - MB J Total - MB Free - MB K Total - MB Free - MB L Total - MB Free - MB M Total - MB Free - MB N Total - MB Free - MB O Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC P T DELUXE V Rev xx Antivirus AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition Updated and Enabled nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-sptd-event-id4-event-viewer.1004077/
Relevancy 102.34%

Howdy Gents And Event Event Viewer? ESENT showing in Merry Christmas Have a question I was poking around in event viewer and came across a new entry It's called ESENT and is being logged anywere between - times a day I've researched this and it seams to be tied to Windows XP SP and the Windows Update Client Database because it's using the wuaueng dll and wuauclt exe files I do not have service pack installed but I'm updated on ALL fixs so I'm thinking this is a problem with the just the Update Client After backtracking my Install history it began appearing in my logs after I ESENT Event showing in Event Viewer? installed the quot Cumlative Security Update For Internet Explorer Service Pack KB MS - I'm thinking Windows Update Installed the new Client software at that time as that update didn't have anything to do with this My questions are Has anyone seen this on an XP PRo system just using SP Why is it being logged I Have autoupdate disabled

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/esent-event-showing-in-event-viewer-29946.html
Relevancy 102.34%

Hi Guys Girls I keep getting this error every minutes anybody managed to solve this Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User DALE-PC Dale Computer Dale-PC Description The server AA A C - B B- F E- D - C AEC did not register with DCOM within the required timeout Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM quot Guid quot B E -B AA- -BADC-B F A E quot EventSourceName quot DCOM quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Dale-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - - - - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt AA A C - B B- Event 10010 keeps Viewer Event ID showing F E- D - C AEC lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

A:Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010

Hi,

It's a synchronization error. The server trying to sync to a device that is no longer present or was just never there.

Try to disable the following service: Portable Device Enumerator Service (WIN+R > Services.msc) and see if that helps.

Cheers,

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/68384-event-viewer-keeps-showing-event-id-10010-a.html
Relevancy 102.34%

Dell Dimension years old warning, Event 51 disk, Viewer: event Intel Pentium Mhz Phoenix BIOS never updated WinXP SP all updates AVG Pro Brother MFC cn Dell FP LCD Spybot MS AntiSpyware Beta Trying to save time for everyone I ll just say that I looked at Event Viewer today I ve looked at it infrequently and never could understand what I saw but today there was something relatively Event Viewer: warning, disk, event 51 new and scary Type Warning Date Time AM Source disk Category None Event User N A Computer JohnandCheryl Further info under help and support said an error was detected during a paging file operation The word quot disk quot scared me so I checked the entire Event Viewer and found of these errors from Aug through Sep If this event was cataloged earlier I don t know because the Event Viewer only goes back to Aug I checked System Restore for Aug and found a couple of things an accidental MS quot update quot to NVIDIA GeForce MX driver -- but we ve had the driver for a long time now The screws up the display resolution big time I reinstalled the resolution is fine but I m wondering if this could have something to do with the Event warning Also on that same date something called Software Distribution Service is listed three times and I don t know why I don t even know what it is I ve researched the web and can t find anything that seems to apply -- other than potential for a hard drive crash Just what I don t need Meanwhile the entire system is working extremely well fast and smooth no glitches or twitches that I can detect -- and I m thoroughly baffled Can anyone help me with this Thanks so much nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-warning-disk-event-51.395886/
Relevancy 102.34%

Hi all Im new here and videos. embedded and youtube Watching videos BSOD FB I hear this is the best place to get help with my current issue Recently I installed beta drivers from amd and whenever I watch videos on you tube or facebook I get a bluescreen shortly after It goes so quick that I cant really read what the problem is but when I go check in reliability report I see this Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Extra information about the problem BCCode b BCP C BCP FFFFF F D EC BCP FFFFF B BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Now I have since changed to a different beta driver and It wasn't happening yesterday but today Im getting blue screens again when watching videos I am currently back on official release and it hasn't happened yet although its only been a few hours truthfully I don't even know if its the video card drivers that could be causing but its only thing I have modified on the system since the problem started Any help or advice you guys can give would be greatly appreciated Thanks in Advance

A:BSOD Watching youtube videos and embedded FB videos.

Hi Gdavison86.

Click on the button below ....

It will download the DM log collector. Right click on the application and run as administrator. It will generate a .zip file on your desktop. Upload the .zip.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/338808-bsod-watching-youtube-videos-embedded-fb-videos.html
Relevancy 99.76%

I tried updating the graphic driver but still I got BSOD And also sometimes BSOD occurs while browsing Code Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Youtube Videos BSOD while watching Validation Data-- gt Validation Code Cached Online Validation Code N A hr xc f Windows Product Key - - Y J -K M F-J HJQ Windows Product Key Hash X S naDQfOXFxXXiUsQTBuGIF E Windows Product ID -OEM- BSOD while watching Youtube Videos - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type OEM SLP Windows OS version ID AC A C -E - B -A - B AC F A Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N BSOD while watching Youtube Videos A hr x Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Starter Architecture x Build lab win gdr - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed BSOD while watching Youtube Videos By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status N A OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt File Mismatch C windows system wat watadminsvc exe Hr x File Mismatch C windows system wat npwatweb dll Hr x File Mismatch C windows system wat watux exe Hr x File Mismatch C windows system wat watweb dll Hr x Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt AC A C -E - B -A - B AC F A lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - -J HJQ lt PKey gt lt PID gt -OEM- - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt TOSHIBA lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt TOSHIBA NB D lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt TOSHIBA lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt CCBB FC lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt Malay Peninsula Standard Time GMT lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt OEMID gt TOSCPL lt OEMID gt lt OEMTableID gt TOSCPL lt OEMTableID gt lt OEM gt lt GANotification gt lt MachineData gt lt Software gt lt Office gt lt Result gt lt Result gt lt Products gt lt Applications gt lt Office gt lt Software gt lt GenuineResults gt Spsys log Content x Licensing Data-- gt Software licensing service version Name Windows R Starter edition Description Windows Operating System - Windows R OEM SLP channel Activation ID be a - b c- -a ec- dad b f da Application ID c -d - d - e-d ec f f Extended PID - - - - - - - Installation ID Processor Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Machine Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Use License URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Product Key Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Partial Product Key J HJQ License Status Licensed Remaining Windows rearm count Trusted time AM Windows Activation Technologies-- gt HrOffline x HrOnline N A HealthStatus x Event Time Stamp N A ActiveX Not Registered - x Admin Service Not Registered - x ... Read more

A:BSOD while watching Youtube Videos

Hi dcwd and welcome to the Forums,

Your windows is genuine......not sure why you posted that though, but we may proceed

Please reconfigure windows to collect the correct info.
You want small memory dumps - "MiniDumps"

Quote:
Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD

And here are the instructions for posting:

Quote:
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Please update to Windows service Pack 1 also through windows update

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/279151-bsod-while-watching-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 99.76%

Hello,
I'm getting BSOD when trying to watch videos on youtube, i tried watching the same videos on explorer and it worked just fine, it only happens on google chrome.

A:BSOD while watching videos on youtube

Code:
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80101ec028, ba000000, 52000402}
The first parameter indicates that a machine check exception occurred, this means the CPU found a fault with a hardware device so it bugchecked the system.
The second parameter contains the WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture)error record which might give us a clue as to what went wrong.

Code:
Error : Internal unclassified (Proc 0 Bank 4)
This error is undocumented as far as I know so I suggest stress testing all components.

Stress test your CPU with Prime95

I recommend running Prime95 for around 2 hours

Warning

As with most stress tests your component's temperature will rapidly increase.
It is advised that you download a temperature monitoring program like HWmonitor
Keep an eye on your temperatures and stop the tests if it starts to overheat

Stress test your graphics card with Furmark

I recommend running it for around 30 minutes

Warning

Furmark will increase the temperature of your GPU rapidly so keep and eye on your temperatures

Memtest86 will test your RAM

Information

Run Memtest86 for at least 8 passes so we get enough information to confirm that your RAM isn't failing

Run a Disk Check to scan for errors

Note

Afterwards go into an Elevated Command Prompt (Run as administrator) and type in sfc /scannow
If it finds errors reboot and run the scan two more times

Run SeaTools to see if your HDD or SSD is failing

Try taking out the CMOS battery on the motherboard then placing it back in to ensure no improper settings have been made.

Post back the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334671-bsod-while-watching-videos-youtube.html
Relevancy 99.76%

Hello everyone, i'm getting BSOD: driver_power_state_failure (0x000009f). The error seems to occur only when on battery, 5-20 minutes into a video. But however, this morning it occured while browsing and downloading new updates. I have seen a lot of solutions but don't know where to start for this particular problem. The latest dump file was about 500MB, but I have used Advanced SystemCare to clean up the laptop so it's wiped. The attached SF diagnostics tool zip file probably does not contain any info about the BSOD. If you want I will make another one after the next crash.

Thanks for the attention.

A:BSOD mostly when watching youtube videos

Hi Danail Ivanov.

The zip you uploaded does not contain any crash dump.

Follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any disc cleanup program before you upload another zip.

BTW, a stop 0x9F may not have anything to do with a youtube video. Disable Hardware Acceleration. Open a video in YouTube. When it is started, right click on the screen and choose "settings"

In the resulting window, uncheck the option for hardware acceleration, and then close the window.

Also, see these tutorials:
Chrome GPU Hardware Acceleration - Turn On or Off
Firefox GPU Hardware Acceleration - Turn On or Off
Internet Explorer GPU Hardware Acceleration - Turn On or Off
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/322288-bsod-mostly-when-watching-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 99.76%

I had a motherboard die on me after one month of usage that coincided with a lightning strike that happened a few days earlier. I had gotten a new motherboard via rma and everything has been fine so far until now. Will this BSOD tell me if the computer was shutdown because of overvoltage from a faulty psu?

Its a quality 12 rail 650W from corsair so it is pretty unlikely that it is sending to much voltage but I still am worried.

One of the steps that I have neglected is reinstalling windows with the new motherboard. It was the same models and everything seemed to work fine. I know that people recommend reinstalling windows.

A:BSOD while watching youtube videos

Hi ,

The file you uploaded contains two dumps.

Sat Aug 31 05:04:36.031 2013 (UTC + 3:00):

Code:
BugCheck A0000001, {5, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+25fae )
This Stop Code is unique to ATi drivers.
The Stack:

Code:
fffff800`00b9c768 fffff880`0f52c513 atikmdag+0x34513
fffff800`00b9c770 fffff880`0f51f230 atikmdag+0x27230
fffff800`00b9c7b8 fffff880`0f578344 atikmdag+0x80344
fffff800`00b9c7c8 fffff880`0f52c513 atikmdag+0x34513
fffff800`00b9c838 fffff880`0f578481 atikmdag+0x80481
fffff800`00b9c878 fffff880`0f57853e atikmdag+0x8053e
fffff800`00b9c8a8 fffff880`0f530caf atikmdag+0x38caf
fffff800`00b9c8b0 fffff880`0f51f270 atikmdag+0x27270
fffff800`00b9c978 fffff880`0f57865d atikmdag+0x8065d
fffff800`00b9c9a0 fffff880`0f57846c atikmdag+0x8046c
fffff800`00b9c9c8 fffff880`0f580d05 atikmdag+0x88d05
fffff800`00b9c9e8 fffff880`0f580b2a atikmdag+0x88b2a
fffff800`00b9ca18 fffff880`0f5758e4 atikmdag+0x7d8e4
fffff800`00b9ca48 fffff880`0f51af5f atikmdag+0x22f5f
Driver Reference Table - atikmdag.sys

Code:
lmvm atikmdag
start end module name
fffff880`0f4f8000 fffff880`10171000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Wed Jul 24 03:03:16 2013 (51EF19C4)
CheckSum: 00C24F14
ImageSize: 00C79000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

Code:
Name AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
Driver Version 13.200.0.0
Uninstall Catalyst Control Center using | AMD Catalyst Un-install Utility
Then follow through with a pass of Driver Sweeper.

Note
Install the display driver only! | Do not install the Catalyst Control Center software.
Download version 13.1

Wed Jul 31 09:49:53.766 2013 (UTC + 3:00)

Code:
BugCheck D1, {53, 2, 0, fffff880048b390c}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.SYS
Probably caused by : aswSP.SYS ( aswSP+2890c )
The Stack:

Code:
fffff880`070c9300 fffff880`048b390c aswSP+0x2890c
fffff880`070c9340 fffff880`048b390c aswSP+0x2890c
fffff880`070c95c8 fffff880`048b390c aswSP+0x2890c
fffff880`070c96a8 fffff880`048b3b54 aswSP+0x28b54
fffff880`070c96e8 fffff880`048b42af aswSP+0x292af
fffff880`070c9728 fffff880`048b5974 aswSP+0x2a974
fffff880`070c9758 fffff880`04895a01 aswSP+0xaa01
fffff880`070c9788 fffff880`0489425a aswSP+0x925a
fffff880`070c97d8 fffff880`04894a53 aswSP+0x9a53
Driver Reference Table - aswSP.SYS

Code:
Programs\avast! Free Antivirus
Please remove Avast using this removal tool.
avast! Uninstall Utility | Download aswClear for avast! Removal
Use Microsoft Security Essentials as an alternative.

A side note;
Your startup is a little cluttered, follow this tutorial to clear it up.
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Post back with the results .

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303114-bsod-while-watching-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 99.76%

Two days in a row I've videos watching youtube BSOD on had issues with video freezing up and then BSOD This happened both times while watching videos BSOD watching videos on youtube on youtube My browser both times was Google Chrome and both times I also had Adobe Photoshop CS Paint Tool Sai and AIM running in the background Both videos were things I had watched in the past with no problems on this machine and on a small laptop Each time BSOD watching videos on youtube the video screen in youtube turned green though the sound was still going then shortly after the entire computer froze and I got BSOD I checked to see if the system is running hot by touching both the side and the back of the tower by the fan and it feels cool I've also been dusting around the tower on a fairly regular basis so I don't think it's an overheating problem The video card is the same one that came pre-installed when I purchased the computer their basic package on Dell My system specs -Windows Home Premium - bit -The original OS on the system pre-installed I have never re-installed -This system is less than a month old I purchased it online from Dell I've included a screencap of the error box I got when my computer restarted the BSOD Dump amp System File as a zip and the System Health report I had a problem similar to this with my last computer though it was much older and eventually that computer completely stopped working the hard drive was fried I've had this for only a few weeks and I'm really concerned about this issue Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD watching videos on youtube

For some reason it said the health report .zip was attached but it didn't show up, so here it is.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/194247-bsod-watching-videos-youtube.html
Relevancy 99.76%

I've been getting the BSOD multiple times a day when my computer seems to have a lot of activity going on but mostly when im watching youtube videos. If anyone has any knowledge on this and can help it would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD watching Youtube Videos

Welcome to the Forum.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck E1, {fffff8000397e1b0, 2, fffffa8006c299f0, fffffa8006c299f0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!IopProcessWorkItem+0 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

Code:
mfehidk fffff880`012e7000 fffff880`013a2d00 Wed Sep 18 00:07:20 2013 (52389a58) 000c9fee mfehidk.sys
mfewfpk fffff880`01ab4000 fffff880`01b05900 Wed Sep 18 00:07:35 2013 (52389a67) 0005d5fb mfewfpk.sys
mfeavfk fffff880`07cca000 fffff880`07d13780 Wed Sep 18 00:08:24 2013 (52389a98) 00055fe7 mfeavfk.sys
mfefirek fffff880`07d14000 fffff880`07d90300 Wed Sep 18 00:10:15 2013 (52389b07) 000896c6 mfefirek.sys
mfeapfk fffff880`08ed5000 fffff880`08efec80 Wed Sep 18 00:08:03 2013 (52389a83) 000361dd mfeapfk.sys

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public:Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public
McAfee is a known cause of BSOD's, specially with that error code E1. Please remove McAfee and use only Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make full scans separately:Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase
Help protect your PC with Microsoft Security Essentials
Malwarebytes Free

Note
Do not start the trial version of MalwareBytes

Also take a look at: Good & Free System Security Combination
Virus Check:Make scans with these tools below:TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US
Online Virus Scanner Eset
Application conflict:Reduce the start-up items. This will help avoid software conflicts:Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Clean Startup in Windows 7
System File CheckerThe SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker scans the integrity of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible. If you have modified your system files as in theming explorer/system files, running sfc /scannow will revert the system files to it's default state.Link to full tutorial: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Run Disk Check in Windows 7Run this on your Hard Drive(s). This will show you how to run Check Disk or chkdsk in Windows 7 to check a selected hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it. With both boxes checked for all HDDs and with Automatically fix file system errors. Post back your logs for the checks after finding them using Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer LogLink to full tutorial: Disk Check
To uninstall any stubborn software, use Revo Free.Revo Uninstaller "Free"Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling. This allows you to remove leftover registry entries of the software.Link to download: Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems
Use Crystal Disk Info to upload a screenshot of your Hard Drives (s).Then test your Hard Drives (s) running a Hard Drive Diag.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/310336-bsod-watching-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 99.76%

hello,
i've been getting BSOD mainly from watching videos on youtube. it has become quite frequent now, the video may just stop playing half way through
and then freeze but the audio may still play. OR im watching something and click on another video and it'll freeze and BSOD.

the BSOD error is 0x0000008e, which i guess is hardware related.

i have up to date graphic drivers (9800gt), using onboard sound, and the bios says i have the newest version (mobo, gigabyte ma78lmt-us2h)

help very appreciated
thanks,
bill gates

A:BSOD watching YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Hello,

Try taking out the video card and using the motherboard's onboard graphics.

You might also run the three Prime95 tests, as well as Memtest86.

CPU - Stress Test with Prime95 - Windows 7 Forums

RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-watching-youtube-videos-598239.html
Relevancy 99.76%

Okay, I just sent my laptop to hp because it had problems with overheating.
It's a HP Pavillion dv7-4050ed.
It doesn't overheat anymore but, when i reinstalled it, after like 1 month it was giving me BSOD's while watching movies on youtube.
I don't know what to do.. here's my error, it's in dutch sorry for that:
Probleemhandtekening:
Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem: BlueScreen
Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Landinstelling-id: 1043

Aanvullende informatie over dit probleem:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF88005F447B6
BCP3: FFFFF880021A68B8
BCP4: FFFFF880021A6110
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Bestanden die helpen bij het beschrijven van het probleem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\080811-24507-01.dmp
C:\Users\Wipeout\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-56472-0.sysdata.xml

Lees de onlineprivacyverklaring:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

Als de onlineprivacyverklaring niet beschikbaar is, lees dan onze offlineprivacyverklaring:
C:\Windows\system32\nl-NL\erofflps.txt

A:BSOD when watching videos on youtube?

Quote: Originally Posted by WipeoutX

Okay, I just sent my laptop to hp because it had problems with overheating.
It's a HP Pavillion dv7-4050ed.
It doesn't overheat anymore but, when i reinstalled it, after like 1 month it was giving me BSOD's while watching movies on youtube.
I don't know what to do.. here's my error, it's in dutch sorry for that:
Probleemhandtekening:
Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem: BlueScreen
Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Landinstelling-id: 1043

Aanvullende informatie over dit probleem:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF88005F447B6
BCP3: FFFFF880021A68B8
BCP4: FFFFF880021A6110
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Bestanden die helpen bij het beschrijven van het probleem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\080811-24507-01.dmp
C:\Users\Wipeout\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-56472-0.sysdata.xml

Lees de onlineprivacyverklaring:

Als de onlineprivacyverklaring niet beschikbaar is, lees dan onze offlineprivacyverklaring:
C:\Windows\system32\nl-NL\erofflps.txt

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/179811-bsod-when-watching-videos-youtube.html
Relevancy 99.76%

Hello, my comp crushed, my display adapter is Intel (R) HD Graphics. it's updated to 12/12/12 and I can't manually update it to newer version.

What can be the solution?

A:BSOD Watching youtube videos

Hello IC, and welcome to Eight Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by afterwards to further help.

If you have Windows 7 installed, then you should post this at our sister site www.sevenforums.com instead.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/45353-bsod-watching-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 98.9%

keep getting it logged as an error. I have gone into Adjust Date and Time\Internet Time\and it is set to automatically synchronize with time.windows.com and on a scheduled basis. When I try to update or change the setting I get an error message that an error occurred while windows was synchronizing. I have tried to do a system file check but get the error message that Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested service or start the Repair Service. I have checked that Windows Modules Installer is set to manual and so I don't know how else I can repair this error 131. Can anyone help please.

A:How do I rectify Event ID 131 in Event Viewer so I don't

You can try to sync with other time instead of time.windows.com. Once succeeded, switch back to time.windows.com. In addition, make sure the 'Windows Time' service is running.

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/53940-how-do-i-rectify-event-id-131-event-viewer-so-i-dont.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hello, I am having another strange event in my event viewer this time its this: A parity error was detected on \Device\Ide\iaStor0. Source: iaStor Event ID: 5 I have researched but nothing specifically addresses this issue, only similar event IDs with different error messages. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:iaStor event in event viewer

This error occur with this error usually :
Windows Event ID 9 from iaStor

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/185876-iastor-event-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 98.9%

I've noticed an intriguing event in Event viewer Code Log Name Application Source Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User N A Computer Description Acquisition of genuine ticket failed hr xC C AA for template Id event concerning 'with in Curious Event WMC' Viewer c -d - d - e-d ec f f Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP quot Guid quot E B B -C C - C-A F -F BDFEA F quot EventSourceName quot Software Protection Platform Service quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level Curious event in Event Viewer concerning 'with WMC' gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt lt Computer gt MaminaKanta lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt hr xC C AA lt Data gt lt Data gt c -d - d - e-d ec f f lt Data gt Curious event in Event Viewer concerning 'with WMC' lt EventData gt lt Event gt Googleing the error code I get this You might see this error after you used the Add Features to Windows app to upgrade your current edition of Windows The Windows Pro Curious event in Event Viewer concerning 'with WMC' with Media Center edition can only be activated on PCs that had Windows preinstalled or Windows was purchased on the Windows website or at a retail store To fix the problem you need to install Windows with the product key provided to you in an email or with the DVD If you think you have received this message in error contact a Microsoft Customer Support representative Please note that in my case this is not an error that springs during activation it is an event logged at system start However when I moved the Windows installation from my daily use laptop which will keep the Windows Ultimate forever be praised I got as a beta tester of to my 'Windows Pro with WMC perpetual test machine' an older ''classic'' desktop tower I had to use the automated phone system both for the activation of Pro and for the activation of Pro with WMC and both succeeded The Windows Activation UI states I'm activated I have a working WMC and no problems with updates Store or anything else and license diagnostics confirms this Code lt DiagReport gt lt LicensingData gt lt ToolVersion gt lt ToolVersion gt lt LicensingStatus gt SL LICENSING STATUS LICENSED lt LicensingStatus gt lt LicensingStatusReason gt x lt LicensingStatusReason gt lt LocalGenuineState gt SL GEN STATE IS GENUINE lt LocalGenuineState gt lt LocalGenuineResultP gt lt LocalGenuineResultP gt lt LastOnlineGenuineResult gt lt LastOnlineGenuineResult gt lt GraceTimeMinutes gt lt GraceTimeMinutes gt lt TotalGraceDays gt lt TotalGraceDays gt lt ValidityExpiration gt lt ValidityExpiration gt lt ActivePartialProductKey gt PDG D lt ActivePartialProductKey gt lt ActiveProductKeyPid gt - - -AB lt ActiveProductKeyPid gt lt OSVersion gt lt OSVersion gt lt ProductName gt Windows Pro with Media Center lt ProductName gt lt ProcessorArchitecture gt x lt ProcessorArchitecture gt lt EditionId gt ProfessionalWMC lt EditionId gt lt BuildLab gt win gdr - lt BuildLab gt lt TimeZone gt Srednja Europa - st vrij GMT lt TimeZone gt lt ActiveSkuId gt e -b e - d d-b a- c af b f lt ActiveSkuId gt lt ActiveSkuDescription gt Windows R Operating System RETAIL channel lt ActiveSkuDescription gt lt ProductUniquenessGroups gt c -d - d - e-d ec f f lt ProductUniquenessGroups gt lt ActiveProductKeyPKeyId gt e - bae- - -ef dc lt ActiveProductKeyPKeyId gt lt ActiveProductKeyPidEx gt - - - - - - - lt ActiveProductKeyPidEx gt lt ActiveProductKeyChannel gt Retail lt ActiveProductKeyChannel gt lt ActiveVolumeCustomerPid gt lt ActiveVolumeCustomerPid gt lt Of... Read more

A:Curious event in Event Viewer concerning 'with WMC'

Well, i should probably update this thread. I contacted Microsoft support, which told me that they've never seen this kind of situation before, one by all accounts activated Windows 8 throwing this kind of errors. They surmised that Windows 8 Pro wasn't really activated on their side when I fired up the upgrade to WMC. (?!) It sure looked activated on my side. Whatever...

Nothing short of a reinstall could be done to help it, I've been told. So I've done it, it is just a 'demo' installation for me, I don't have anything other than browser installed on it. This time it didn't need phone activation, it did everything on its own. I guess the situation really really cleared up in the meantime.

Casualty? My Google mail account in Windows Mail. I had it syncing using EAS just great, and I've lost that.
Thank you Google for not being evil, yeah.

http://www.eightforums.com/windows-updates-activation/18853-curious-event-event-viewer-concerning-wmc.html
Relevancy 98.9%

On a daily basis I recieve this listing event ! in viewer event reoccuring in the event viewer in administrative tools If anyone can reoccuring event in event viewer ! point me to a fix or walk me thru one it reoccuring event in event viewer ! would be great to eliminate this from being listed day after day Here is a copy of the details of the event and what it reports gt Event Type Information Event Source NSCService Event Category None Event ID Date Time AM User NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM Computer Description The description for Event ID in Source NSCService cannot be found The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer You may be able to use the AUXSOURCE flag to retrieve this description see Help and Support for details The following information is part of the event Norton Protection Center Service lt lt lt lt lt lt lt lt lt lt Mt Norton Security Suite still updates my virus definintions and any other updates pertaining to the security suite so Iam a bit confused by the whole thing Thanks in Advance to All that Reply Take Care Nick

A:reoccuring event in event viewer !

Information items in Event Viewer are totally disregarded by me.

I can't tell you to do the same, it's your system...but those items are provided only for informational purposes.

None of them merit any action by the owner/user...there is nothing to fix.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/248060/reoccuring-event-in-event-viewer/
Relevancy 98.9%

Hi,

I am new to the forum and have searched to see if I can find a fix for my issue.

My issue is whenever I use the Event Log Online Help link in any Event Notification all I get is transferred to this page Page Not Found

I am new to Windows 8 but I used this service regularly with XP. I don't know if it is a set up issue or if the help is not available for Windows 8 ... I hope the latter is not the case as I am trying to resolve a completely different issue.

Any assistance would be great!

A:Event Viewer - Event Log Online Help

Well, I am still trying to get the Event Log Online Help link in Event Viewer working!

Could someone tell me what their data values are in the following registry entries:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\EventViewer\MicrosoftRedirectionProgram
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\EventViewer\MicrosoftRedirectionProgramCommandLineParameters

My data entries are blank and I am sure there should be something .

Thanks

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/17223-event-viewer-event-log-online-help.html
Relevancy 98.47%

I got a BSOD today right after rebooting to install the new security fix from Microsoft. I looked all through Event Viewer and the only thing I could find was warnings about no Ethernet cable being plugged in, but their shouldn't be, as I have a wireless connection. I also updated a few drivers the other day, but no reference to any driver was made in Event Viewer. I'm hopeless when it comes to reading these things so I zipped the minidump file for someone to look at.

I'm going to look up that command that test system integrity and run it in the mean time.
Attachment 89013

EDIT: while running SFC /scannow I got another BSOD during the first part of the test. It said something about BAD_POOL_CALLER
Attachment 89016

A:BSOD. Nothing in Event Viewer.

Looks like your getting BugCheck C2

Quote:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2)
The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the same allocation, etc.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000007, Attempt to free pool which was already freed
Arg2: 0000000000001097, (reserved)
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Memory contents of the pool block
Arg4: fffff8a00bea0010, Address of the block of pool being deallocated

Could be faulty RAM. Run MemTestx86 to be sure...

http://www.computing.net/answers/win...ss/146929.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/101592-bsod-nothing-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 98.47%

Hi!

I have this usually when playing Battlefield 3 or just watching videos from youtube.

Sometimes error message in the BSOD is "SYSTEM EXCEPTION" or "MEMORY MANAGEMENT"

- W7 Home Premium x64
- the original installed OS
- full retail version

Thanks!

A:BSOD Playing BF3, watching Youtube videos

Avast can be a contributing cause of BSOD'S .
Please remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/219965-bsod-playing-bf3-watching-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 98.47%

Hi all,
since i bought my PC i'm having trouble with Blue Screens while watching any Video's on online Portals (like YouTube, MyVideo, Video, etc......)
This problems also happens on streaming services like Streamcloud.

A Friend of mine suggest me, to post my problem on the sevenforums.com
He found great help here, so i wanna try it aswell.

I did run the "dm log collector" and i'll attach the file to this thread.
I hope to finally find a solution here, thanks!

Edit: I apologize for my horrible english, it's not my native language.

A:BSOD while watching Online Videos (YouTube for example)

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
Try to update your drivers and see if that helps

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/346338-bsod-while-watching-online-videos-youtube-example.html
Relevancy 98.47%

I have had my computer setup for a while. I upgraded the video card about 6 months ago with no issues. For the last two weeks though, I have been getting BSODs mostly while watching Youtube videos and also when my gf was playing Sims 3 which I have since uninstalled. I do occasionally get them with normal use not watching videos or playing games.

I ran Prime95, Memtest, Futuremark and I believe a couple other stress testers with no temp issues, errors or BSODs. I have attempted to update my bios as well as all other drivers. I have re-seated everything. I feel like it's most likely a CPU or GPU issue, maybe showing signs of aging for the CPU. Either way I'm stuck and need help. Let me know if you need any more information!

Thanks in advance!

A:BSOD x124 Mostly while watching videos on YouTube

you are rite

BSOD Index

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...=VS.85%29.aspx

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/271824-bsod-x124-mostly-while-watching-videos-youtube.html
Relevancy 98.47%

Recently while in the middle of watching YouTube clips, my computer freezes up and with a loud humming sound. Having no other options I'm forced to power down the desktop and then restart (Hard Boot).The computer restarts, and just as soon as the desktop tries to appear, BSOD occurs saying BAD_POOL_HEADER

The issue happens solely off of watching videos on YouTube using my browser. If I download and watch same video using a different player I have no issues.

A:BSOD watching youtube videos, BAD_POOL_HEADER

Update drivers in red and your SoundTap Filter driver : Driver Reference Table - stdriverx64.sys

Code:
lvpopf64.sys Sat May 12 01:56:21 2007 (464502A5)
Logitech POP Suppression Filter
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvpopf64.sys

lvuvc64.sys Sat May 12 01:59:12 2007 (46450350)
Logitech USB Video Class Driver (WebCam)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvuvc64.sys

LVUSBS64.sys Sat May 12 02:01:20 2007 (464503D0)
Logitech Camera driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LVUSBS64.sys

hcw72ADFilter.sys Mon Jan 11 20:08:58 2010 (4B4B774A)
WinTV HVR-950 USB Audio Filter Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=hcw72ADFilter.sys

hcw72ATV.sys Mon Jan 11 20:13:26 2010 (4B4B7856)
WinTV HVR-950 NTSC
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=hcw72ATV.sys

hcw72DTV.sys Mon Jan 11 20:19:22 2010 (4B4B79BA)
WinTV HVR-950 ATSC/QAM
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=hcw72DTV.sys

PxHlpa64.sys Tue Apr 24 19:26:29 2012 (4F96E245)
Sonic CD/DVD driver (used by many different CD/DVD programs)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PxHlpa64.sys

atikmpag.sys Mon Jun 18 22:41:29 2012 (4FDF9279)
ATI Video driver (remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the Display Driver)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmpag.sys

atikmdag.sys Mon Jun 18 23:21:01 2012 (4FDF9BBD)
ATI Video driver (remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the Display Driver)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmdag.sys

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Aug 7 12:49:39 2012 (5020F2C3)
Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys

RimSerial_AMD64.sys Mon Oct 22 22:51:51 2012 (5085B1E7)
Virtual Serial Port driver for Blackberry
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RimSerial_AMD64.sys

RtsUVStor.sys Fri Dec 21 08:20:37 2012 (50D40DC5)
Realtek Semiconductor Corp USB Mass Storage Driver[br]
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RtsUVStor.sys

athw8x.sys Mon Mar 11 10:03:25 2013 (513D9DDD)
Atheros Wireless LAN Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athw8x.sys

intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 10:46:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
Intel Processor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys

Smb_driver_Intel.sys Fri Jan 24 20:56:37 2014 (52E2C575)

Smb_driver_Intel.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

LMouFilt.Sys Wed Mar 19 01:21:03 2014 (5328E2EF)
Logitech SetPoint HID Filter Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LMouFilt.Sys

LHidFilt.Sys Wed Mar 19 01:21:03 2014 (5328E2EF)
Logitech SetPoint HID Filter Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LHidFilt.Sys

btfilter.sys Fri Apr 18 10:17:14 2014 (5350DF8A)
Atheros Bluetooth Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btfilter.sys

AMDACPKSL.SYS Sun Jun 22 04:31:43 2014 (53A6400F)
included in the AMD/ATI Catalyst WDM drivers package
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AMDACPKSL.SYS

AtihdWB6.sys Sun Jun 22 04:32:00 2014 (53A64020)
AMD High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtihdWB6.sys

stdriverx64.sys Thu Jul 17 08:44:51 2014 (53C770E3)
SoundTap filter driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=stdriverx64.sys

voxaldriverx64.sys Fri Jul 25 03:22:07 2014 (53D1B13F)
Voxal Voice Changer
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=voxaldriverx64.sys

iaStorA.sys Fri Aug 22 23:26:36 2014 (53F7B58C)
Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStorA.sys

dump_iaStorA.sys Fri Aug 22 23:26:36 2014 (53F7B58C)
driver created to provide disk access during crash dump file generation
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_iaStorA.sys

TeeDriverx64.sys Tue Sep 23 22:01:14 2014 (5421D18A)
Intel Management Engine In... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/58367-bsod-watching-youtube-videos-bad_pool_header.html
Relevancy 97.61%

Hello I built this PC last Christmas and have been having some issues with it I have reset all hardware to factory defaults in the BIOS just to rule out any issues with overclocking The first problem I got is I am getting random BSOD that say System Thread Exempt Not Handled atikmdag sys I have been getting this when playing games on Facebook and Issues Viewer BSOD Event I have completely removed all my video card drivers all the way to the point where Windows was saying quot Basic Video Hardware quot in device manager and then I reinstalled the latest BSOD and Event Viewer Issues Beta driver from AMD ATI's website However the problem still persists Another thing I have noticed when going through the event logs trying to diagnose the first issue was that I am getting ALOT of another error The error is Source Kernel-EventTracing Event ID Session quot quot failed to start with the following error xC D - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Guid B EC -BDB - -BC -F FDC D CA EventID Version Level Task Opcode BSOD and Event Viewer Issues Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Admin Computer Gaming-PC - Security UserID S- - - - EventData SessionName FileName ErrorCode LoggingMode BSOD and Event Viewer Issues This error occurs every minutes in event viewer and I cannot figure out what is causing it If anyone has any suggestions please let me know Thank you Rocky

A:BSOD and Event Viewer Issues

Hey,

We need some good stuff first, then we can fix:

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/40681-bsod-event-viewer-issues.html
Relevancy 97.61%

Okay so for the past few weeks my comp has been blue screening for no reason at all The blue screens would be different every time usually They would say x E or x A etc I thought I had pinpointed the problem when I kept getting a MEMORY MANAGEMENT error so I did a memory test and found out event + corrupt BSOD viewer that of my sticks were bad So now I'm running with my remaining good sticks and thought that maybe the problem would be gone So I left the computer on for hours to see if anything would happen When I woke up to to go on the comp I turned the monitor on only to see the log-in screen It bsod'd overnight I'm at a loss here Now I can't even see what the problem is because whenever I open up event viewer I get an error that says MMC has detected and error in a snap-in and will unload it FX b ad-fe c-be - a cbb cb Exception has been thrown by the target of an BSOD + corrupt event viewer invocation Exception type System Reflection TargetInvocationException Any help would be much appreciated Thanks

A:BSOD + corrupt event viewer

Do you overclock? If yes, don't. Change back to default timing.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/197032-bsod-corrupt-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 97.61%

I got these kind of error reports daily in event viewer without getting BSOD.

These started to happen after Windows Update. They don't cause any harm but I am interested about them. Minidump-folder is empty. What could this be? Help is highly appreciated.

First BSOD report was caused by my ATI Radeon 4890 somehow, here's what the event log says. It didn't affect anyhow in my PC, no crash on that, no nothing. Everything was fine but event viewer is tripping.

Relevancy 97.61%

Hello!
Makes months i have recived BSOD's playing any game or even sometimes when i'm watching videos on youtube. Sorry for my english, i'm Brazilian!
Please help me!

A:BSOD Playing games and watching youtube videos!

Please help me!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/262289-bsod-playing-games-watching-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 97.61%

Hi guys.
I reformatted my pc a week ago because of BSOD problem.
After that Im still getting BSOD.
It happens everytime I played DotA 2 or watching videos on youtube (usually after 20mins).
Im getting annoyed with this, please help

This is what I got after following the posting instructions.
Attachment 345027

A:BSOD playing DotA 2,watching videos on Youtube

Hi yyanho.

The zip you uploaded does not contain any crash dump.

Follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any disc cleanup tools before you upload another zip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/357103-bsod-playing-dota-2-watching-videos-youtube.html
Relevancy 97.61%

This BSOD happens mostly when I'm trying to run games. I don't do anything particularly graphically intensive on my computer, mostly WoW and things like Starbound and League of Legends. It also crashes occasionally while watching YouTube videos though this is much less frequent. The research I've done seems to imply it's some kind of issue with my drivers, but I have no idea how I would begin to solve that. I've tried re-installing my video drivers from scratch and it hasn't solved the issue. If you can do anything to help me out, I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

A:BSOD when playing most games or watching YouTube videos

Hi ncolon.

The latest BSOD dump in the zip is of 07/03. It is a stop 0x3B.

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {80000004, fffff80002cc2e5a, fffff88009d14f90, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SwapContext_PatchXSave+aa )

---------
Though it is not saying anything else precisely, but display driver failure is one of the probable causes of a stop 0x3B.

As your GPU is FX 2800M, try NVIDIA DRIVERS 314.22WHQL
Uninstall All nvidia items in Control Panel > Programs and features3D Vision Control Driver
3D Vision Driver
Graphics Driver
HD Audio Driver
PhysX
nvidia Update
(Are you using nvidia chipset drivers? If so, dont uninstall anything other than those are listed).
Now follow Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Boot normally now. Go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers, Download 314.22 WHQL. While installing, Select Custom (Advanced) install. In the next page, follow this settings:
And, disable Hardware Acceleration. Open a video in YouTube. When it is started, right click on the screen and choose "settings"

In the resulting window, uncheck the option for hardware acceleration, and then close the window.

Also, see these tutorials:
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/325620-bsod-when-playing-most-games-watching-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 97.61%

Hi just bought my computer on the th of September I installed all the drivers for the motherboard etc and used MSI's Liveupdate to update them The driver for the AMD graphics card is from AMD's website too I noticed the problem when I was move all my files from my old HD Trying to move a large amount of data gt GB would Videos >3GB Youtube Watching moving on files and BSOD cause the computer to BSOD Figure the guy at the store didn't install Windows properly so I formatted the partition and reinstalled everything Everything is uptodate I started to notice that after watching videos BSOD Watching Videos on Youtube and moving files >3GB on Youtube for a while it would crash However everything would be fine when BSOD Watching Videos on Youtube and moving files >3GB I'd spend hours using powerpoint or word etc From time to time my AMD graphics card driver would stop working and the resolution would go wonky and then I would switch my screen off and then back on Everything would return to normal I used this graphics card for about a BSOD Watching Videos on Youtube and moving files >3GB month on my old rig with no issues whatsoever I initially had GB of RAM X GB dual channeled One stick is from my old machine and the Corsair is new I had suspected that the RAM maybe at fault and so pulled out the new Corsair and just using the old one but still no change Despite all of this the BSOD's have continued sometimes upto times an hour and then everything would be fine for a few hours and then it would start all over again I got BlueScreenViewer which blames ntoskrnl exe but on going thru this forum I realised it could be a lot of other things too I've attached the SF Diagnostic Tool zip Let me know if you need any more information

A:BSOD Watching Videos on Youtube and moving files >3GB

Welcome

Please uninstall AVG while we troubleshoot problems with your computer.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\AVG Public:Start Menu\Programs\AVG Public
PROCESS_NAME: avgnsa.exe
Also uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Spybot - Search & Destroy Public:Start Menu\Programs\Spybot - Search & Destroy Public
Download and install MSE. It is known to be the most compatible with Windows 7 + its free!

A replacement for Spybot - Search & Destroy would be Malwarebytes (free).
Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computer

Run a full scan with both to make sure you are free of nasty worms!

You may keep these as long as we are troubleshooting your computer to find out the reasons of its crashes.

If you have an on board video/gpu slot, stay connected to that one see if you crash there.

If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

With the different numbers of bug checks I'd suggest you the follows

To make sure that hard drive is good run disk check following the tutorials below:
Disk Check
Hard drive scan usings SeaTools SeaTools | Seagate both long and short tests.

After this, run the system file checker to repair any corrupted files within windows
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

You should run memtest86+ on each stick for 8 passes preferably overnight.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

BSOD Analysis:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1A, {403, fffff680000117c0, c140000206a2f867, fffff68000022f80}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+3267c )

---------
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a) BSOD Index

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {4f444678, 2, 0, fffff88002d15aa2}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : hidusb.sys ( hidusb!HumReadReport+13f )

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) BSOD Index

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 24, {1904fb, fffff88007f571e8, fffff88007f56a40, fffff8800122bde5}

Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsFreeAttributeEntry+79 )

---------
NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM (24) BSOD Index

Code:
* ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/252283-bsod-watching-videos-youtube-moving-files-3gb.html
Relevancy 97.61%

Attachment 319645

Good Afternoon,

I am currently using an HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFF with Windows 7 Professional. I had an aftermarket graphics card installed (nVidia NVS 310) to be able to operate dual monitors. Typically the BSOD appears whenever I am attempting to watch a video online.

Please help!

Chris

A:BSOD watching YouTube Videos, error 0x000000d1

Good morning! Just wondering if someone can help me out with this or if I posted something incorrectly? I am still encountering this problem. Thank you!!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/332958-bsod-watching-youtube-videos-error-0x000000d1.html
Relevancy 97.61%

Greetings,
I get BSODs half an hour after my first bootup everyday. And I get random bluescreens, crashes and restarts while watching Youtube videos and working in Photoshop sometimes while opening a picture, sometimes totally random.
ZIP containing the dumps from sevenforums' diagnostic tool attached.
Thanks for your help!

Mangojango

A:BSOD on first bootup and watching Youtube videos while using Photoshop

0x124 bugchecks are caused by detection of faulty hardware.

Lets take a look.

Code:
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8004cc18f8, 0, 0}
What does this all mean?
Well the number in red is the bugcheck code which I've just mentioned.

The blue number is null which means a Machine Check Exception occurred, this indicates the CPU found a fault with a hardware piece then sends out the KeBugCheckEx routine which is your BSOD.

The green text is the address where the WHEA Error Record is contained. WHEA stands for Windows Hardware Error Architecture.

Lets take a look and see if we can find the hardware piece causing the issue.

Code:
0: kd> !errrec fffffa8004cc18f8
===============================================================================
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa8004cc18f8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Record Id : 01cf78c235dcb909
Severity : Fatal (1)
Length : 928
Creator : Microsoft
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Timestamp : 5/26/2014 9:09:42 (UTC)
Flags : 0x00000002 PreviousError

Section 0 : Processor Generic
Descriptor @ fffffa8004cc1978
Section @ fffffa8004cc1a50
Offset : 344
Length : 192
Flags : 0x00000001 Primary
Severity : Fatal

Proc. Type : x86/x64
Instr. Set : x64
Error Type : BUS error
Operation : Generic
Flags : 0x00
Level : 3
CPU Version : 0x0000000000600f20
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000005

Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific
Descriptor @ fffffa8004cc19c0
Section @ fffffa8004cc1b10
Offset : 536
Length : 128
Flags : 0x00000000

Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000005
CPU Id : 20 0f 60 00 00 08 06 05 - 0b 32 98 3e ff fb 8b 17
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Proc. Info 0 @ fffffa8004cc1b10

Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA
Descriptor @ fffffa8004cc1a08
Section @ fffffa8004cc1b90
Offset : 664
Length : 264
Flags : 0x00000000

Error : BUSLG_GENERIC_ERR_*_NOTIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 5 Bank 5)
Address : 0x0000000000000002
Misc. : 0x0000000000000000
As you can see, there's the machine check exception, now it looks like your graphics card is failing.
We can test this by running Furmark.

Stress test your graphics card with Furmark

I recommend running it for around 30 minutes

Warning

Furmark will increase the temperature of your GPU rapidly so keep and eye on your temperatures

I also noticed a 0x101 bugcheck, meaning a processor was hung and not able to perform interrupt requests so the system bugcheck.

Code:
BugCheck 101, {21, 0, fffff880009b3180, 4}

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )
The reason it says analysis inconclusive is because we cannot analyse 0x101 errors at all on minidumps, we need Kernel Memory Dumps.
This is because the processor hung did not call the KeBugCheckEx function, rather another processor did and because minidumps contain only the processor that called the KeBugCheckEx function we cannot find the cause.

I think for the time being we should leave this and see how Furmark does.

This is a little bit of an analysis though.

Code:
BugCheck 101, {21, 0, fffff880009b3180, 4}
Alright, basically windows use a technique that cal... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/333040-bsod-first-bootup-watching-youtube-videos-while-using-photoshop.html
Relevancy 97.61%

Hi,
BSOD have been occurring every 2-3 days, mostly while watching YouTube videos and playing games.

System spec:
Model: ASUSTeK K52JT
x64 - the original installed OS is on the system. - full retail - What is the age of system (hardware): 2009 i think? - What is the age of OS installation: 2009 i think?

I bought the computer last year, formatted it twice myself.
I have also upgraded the ram from 4gb DDR3 to 8gb DDR3 (crucial)

A:BSOD playing starcraft II, watching youtube videos

Age of System:
Code:
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. K52JT.206, 1/25/2011
BIOS is fairly up to date, so likely nothing to worry about there.

Device Concerns:None.
Software Concerns:You only had one .dmp file. It appears the others were cleared away with CCleaner. Please refrain from using CCleaner for the duration of your troubleshooting.
Analysis:Your one .dmp was inconclusive. I did see in your Event Viewer logs a 0x116 Bugcheck:BugCheck 0x116

All of your crashes were DirectX/graphics card related. DirectX comes installed with Windows, so this may indicate Windows corruption. It may also be that you have corrupted drivers or a graphics card hardware problem.
If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

Check Windows for corruption. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker up to three times to fix all errors with a restart in between each. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations. Use OPTION THREE of SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to provide us with the sfcdetails.txt file if errors occur.
Follow the steps for Diagnosing basic problems with DirectX. To re-install your display card drivers as outlined in the DirectX link, use the following steps.
Download the drivers you want for your display card(s)
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Uninstall a program
For AMD:Uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager if it is listed (this should remove all AMD graphics software and drivers)
If AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed, use the following method to uninstall the graphics drivers (this applies to onboard graphics, as well):Click Start Menu
Right Click My Computer/Computer
Click Manage
Click Device Manager from the list on the left
Expand Display adapters
Do the following for each adapter (in case you have multiple display cards)Right click the adapter
Click Uninstall (do not click OK in the dialog box that pops up after hitting Uninstall)
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device (if this option is available, otherwise just hit OK) and hit OK

Alternatively:Login as an adminstrative user
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Hardware and Sound
Click Device Manager (the last link under Devices and Printers)
Expand Display adapters
Do the following for each adapter (in case you have multiple display cards)Right click the adapter
Click Uninstall (do not click OK in the dialog box that pops up after hitting Uninstall)
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device (if this option is available, otherwise just hit OK) and hit OK

Restart your computer after uninstalling drivers for all display cards
Install the driver you selected for the display cards once Windows starts

Remember to try multiple versions of the graphics drivers, download them fresh, and install the freshly downloaded drivers.

Warning
Before you proceed with the following, answer these two questions: Are you still under warranty? Does your warranty allow you to open up the machine to check hardware? If you are unsure of the answers to these questions, contact your system manufacturer. WARNING: The steps that follow can void your warranty!!!
You had a 0x116 Video TDR Error crash:

Quote: Originally Posted by H2SO4

These are all stop 0x116 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE conditions.

It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception.

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash. As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" comma... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/237572-bsod-playing-starcraft-ii-watching-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 97.61%

Ok so im getting these BSOD over a year and i never found any solution and its getting on my nerves.

ok so usually my pc only freezes and i need to restart but its either that or a BSOD that says
KERNEL_SECURITY FAIL or WHEA something

A:BSOD when downloading or watching videos(youtube,twich)

Hi shay9012,

Welcome to the 8forums.

Please use the tool again and upload the zip file, there are lots of files missing.

To compare,
the files from your zip file

and a zip file with all the files

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/71360-bsod-when-downloading-watching-videos-youtube-twich.html
Relevancy 97.61%

I think the error message was 0x00000(can't remember how many 0's)5e

Details:
It is a laptop
It is an Acer Aspire 5551G
Windows 7 64-bit (Came pre-installed with my laptop)
It's a little over 2 and a half years old
I have had problems before with bluescreens due to a defect motherboard.
I installed a new screen for my laptop today after my old one broke.

Here's the dump (hehehe)
Attachment 200761

A:BSOD Watching youtube videos and playing dota 2

1. Avast can be a contributing cause of BSOD'S .
Please remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST

http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

2. Would suggest you remove your AODDriver2.sys, Asus Overdrive for testing purposes.
3. Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your DMP, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ

When finished you can use this Freeware:

MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM (MagicDisc) in its place

Using MagicISO to create ISO image files

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/216913-bsod-watching-youtube-videos-playing-dota-2-a.html
Relevancy 97.61%

Hey everybody, I just built my new PC. Right from the get go I got a BSOD while watching a YouTube video.

The problem then persisted as I was running Cubase 5.

I ended up formatting everything and re installing windows. It solved the BSOD problem for 2 weeks and now it has started again. A particular Cubase project file seems to set of the BSOD much more than anything else.

Occasionally Google chrome will freeze and then unfreeze after 5-10 seconds and some programs also seem slow and unstable sometimes.

So far I have had 3 BSOD's since re installing Windows. The mini dump folder will be attached with all 3 of the BSOD's

System Specs:

AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor

ASUS M5A97 R 2.0

Kingston Hyper X 16gb DDR3 1600MHz (2x8)

WDC WD10 EZEX-00RKKA0 SATA Disk Device

M-audio Fast track USB Sound Card

NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS

Windows 7 Ultimate 64

I would really appreciate some assistance,

Thank you in advance.

A:BSOD while watching Youtube Videos, and running Cubase 5

gman95, the BSOD is caused by M-Audio Fast Track Audio card driver.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck C2, {7, 1097, 4030005, fffffa800e00f180}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MAudioFastTrack.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MAudioFastTrack.sys
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002cae0e0
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002cae198
Probably caused by : MAudioFastTrack.sys ( MAudioFastTrack+14cb9 )

---------
And the driver is old.

Code:
fffff880`0268f000 fffff880`026bf000 MAudioFastTrack T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: MAudioFastTrack.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\MAudioFastTrack.sys
Image name: MAudioFastTrack.sys
Timestamp: Wed Dec 08 08:47:00 2010 (4CFEF8AC)
CheckSum: 0002F151
ImageSize: 00030000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Update it from M-AUDIO - Drivers and Software Search

As those crashes are during YouTube videos, you should disable GPU acceleration for your browser, too.
Uninstall all the Motherboard provided bloatwares ...

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\ASUS
Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\AI Suite II
Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\ASUS Boot Setting
Not seeing any antivirus installed there ..... Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one. Scan the system for possible virus infection, too.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
Another crash dump indicates something different ... it is pointing to a hardware fault.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa800e867028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000b0800000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000040151, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Follow Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try .

What is most important here that you need to install Service pack 1.

Code:
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack Center - Microsoft Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/279950-bsod-while-watching-youtube-videos-running-cubase-5-a.html
Relevancy 97.61%

Hello my week old custom built gaming pc crashed about a hour ago with these BSOD codes Ive updated most drivers except for my tp link usb wireless card so ill do that now Thanks in advance to those who help I was using google chrome Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Windows Home premium bit BCCode BCP BCP FFFFFA B FDA BCP FFFFFA B FDB BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Hardware Intel core i k EVGA GTX Ti Superclocked xGB Ripjaws DDR- - RAM ASUS P Z V-LX Intel Z Motherboard Seagate TB MB sata- HD Sony x optical drive TP-LINK WN N usb wireless card Anti virus malware Microsoft security essentials Malwarebytes anti malware I tried updating the wireless card but windows is weird handling the drives it wouldnt let me update the drivers manually and if i try and let it auto update it installs a driver from UPDATE Ive ran blue screen viewer and it shows that a ntoskrnl exe is causing the crash

A:BSOD while watching youtube videos! BAD POOL HEADER x19

Problematic Software:
Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Maintenance\Glary Utilities Portable TECHNOSPECTRE\TechnoSpectre:Start Menu\Programs\Maintenance\Glary Utilities Portable TECHNOSPECTRE\TechnoSpectre
Many of us on the forums actually do not recommend automated optimization tools for Windows 7. Windows 7 does a much better job of handling its own optimization than its predecessors did. We especially do not recommend registry cleaning as an "optimization" step because automated registry cleaning causes more harm to the registry than it actually repairs.

In the future, if you need help optimizing Windows 7, please post a thread in Performance & Maintenance - Windows 7 Forums or follow the tutorial enclosed in that forum to Optimize Windows 7.
Your crashes may be related to an underlying driver or to audiodg.exe.An underlying driver may be incompatible\conflicting with your system. Run Driver Verifier to find any issues. To run Driver Verifier, do the following:a. Backup your system and user files
b. Create a system restore point
c. If you do not have a Windows 7 DVD, Create a system repair disc
d. In Windows 7:Click the Start Menu
Type verifier in Search programs and files (do not hit enter)
Right click verifier and click Run as administrator
Put a tick in Create custom settings (for code developers) and click next
Put a tick in Select individual settings from a full list and click next
Set up the individual settings as in the image and click next
Attachment 209758
Put a tick in Select driver names from a list
Put a tick next to all non-Microsoft drivers.
Click Finish.
Restart your computer.

If Windows cannot start in normal mode with driver verifier running, start in safe mode. If it cannot start in safe mode or normal mode, restore the system restore point using System Restore OPTION TWO.

Thanks to zigzag3143 for contributing to the Verifier steps.
If you are unable to start Windows with all drivers being verified or if the blue screen crashes fail to create .dmp files, run them in groups of 5 or 10 until you find a group that causes blue screen crashes and stores the blue screen .dmp files. The idea with Verifier is to cause the system to crash, so do the things you normally do that cause crashes. After you have a few crashes, upload the crash reports for us to take a look and try to find patterns.

When you are ready to disable Verifier: Start Menu -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Right click Command Prompt -> Run as administrator -> Type the following command and then Enter:verifier /reset-> Restart your computer.

See Fix: Audiodg.exe High CPU Usage for the possible audiodg.exe issue.
Some wireless drivers for some reason cause problems in Windows. When you install them to overwrite the current drivers via the install package that vendors provide, they don't stick. I do not know why. Also, if a user tries to update them through device manager, for some reason, Windows informs the user that the system already has the most up to date drivers. Again, I do not know why. There is a special procedure that must be followed for these devices to update them properly.

Now that you have downloaded the latest wireless drivers package, here are the steps to install it so it sticks and actually updates the drivers for the device.
Click Start Menu
Right Click My Computer/Computer
Click Manage
Click Device Manager from the list on the left
Expand Network adapters
Right click the wireless network device
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device and hit OK
Do not restart your computer
Install the downloaded driver for the wireless network device.

Alternatively:Login as an adminstrative user.
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Hardware and Sound
Click Device Manager (the last link under Devices and Printers)
Expand Network adapters
Right click the wireless network device
Click Uninstall (do... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227229-bsod-while-watching-youtube-videos-bad-pool-header-x19.html
Relevancy 97.61%

For about a few weeks ive been getting BSOD sometimes i get them a couple times a day and sometimes a can go several days without one but they always happen when im watching youtube videos or playing games. To be honest im not very good with this kind of stuff so I'm sorry if I'm leaving something out or missing something really obvious. Any help would really be greatly Appreciated.

Attachment 291867

A:BSOD when watching youtube videos, error 0x000000d1

Also I forgot to mention that sometimes after BSOD when my comp reboots there is no video or sound, my moniter doent even pick it up it goes straight to sleep like when there is nothing hooked up to it. Because of that i assumed it was a problem with my graphics card but I switched it with my old graphics card but it didnt solve anything. also not just youtube videos and videos cause it especially when on fullscreen.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/310243-bsod-when-watching-youtube-videos-error-0x000000d1.html
Relevancy 97.61%

guys please help me its really pissing me off my pc just keeps on crashing like crazy...it crashed like 5 times in 4 days....while leaving utorrent on to download stuff when im out i come back home only to find out that it restarted, and sometimes it just crashed when im on youtube watching stuff.....crash dumps in the attachment.....

A:BSOD like Crazy while torrenting and watching youtube videos.....

Hi mohi.

Click on the button below ....

It will download the DM log collector. Right click on the application and run as administrator. It will generate a .zip file on your desktop. Upload the .zip.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

We need to see those files before we suggest anything to you.

Code:
fffff880`031bd408 fffff880`015cd632Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswTdi.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswTdi.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswTdi.SYS
aswTdi+0x3632

Code:
fffff880`031bcd40 fffff880`08862560Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netr28ux.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netr28ux.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for netr28ux.sys
netr28ux+0x45560

Code:
Image name: netr28ux.sys
Timestamp: Tue Feb 05 15:48:03 2013 (5110DC5B)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348858-bsod-like-crazy-while-torrenting-watching-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 97.61%

Hi, for months i would get a BSOD about once a week. A few weeks ago it started happening a couple minutes into every youtube video i try and watch. I can play games fine without getting BSOD and from my experience twitch also runs fine apart from being a bit jumpy for the first few seconds of viewing. I'm not sure if it's related but when I'm installing anything my computer occasionally freezes for about 1.5 seconds although that's not as big of a problem. Any help would be appreciated.

A:BSOD watching youtube videos, error 0x0000007E

Make sure your dump logging is enabled.
Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
Double-click System.
Click the Advanced tab, and then click Settings under Startup and Recovery.
Check Write an even to the system log, and Automatically restart.
In the Write debugging information list, click Small memory dump (256k).

Location of Dumps:
C:\Windows\minidump

Allot of important info is missing from your zip, please follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions to grab all and upload a new report here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/356849-bsod-watching-youtube-videos-error-0x0000007e.html
Relevancy 97.18%

Hi I recently made some upgrades 11" hangs, "atapi Event ID Event in Viewer Frequent system to a previously fine PC - they were - Installing GB extra RAM of the same variety - Reinstalling windows on a new SSD a Samsung SSD EVO GB I previously also upgraded to Windows but a bunch of blue screens and Frequent system hangs, "atapi Event ID 11" in Event Viewer other issues later I reinstalled I'm still having problems though - the current symptoms are that every so often - times a day the computer will hang for - minutes on the 'starting windows' screen When it finally loads it will often hang for further extended periods before settling down I checked in these event log and during these periods there will be many 'atapi' errors with Event ID quot The driver detected a controller error on Device Ide IdePort quot I have attached a screenshot There will sometimes be other errors usually relating to the timeout of certain things but the previously mentioned error is by far the most prolific On rare occasions there have been more serious errors - never blue screens since going back to windows but once I booted to a black screen with just a mouse was able to shut down via task manager then following a restart seemed ok Through some investigation it does seem to be that the root cause of the problem is the SSD I identified this a while ago and have tried various fixes including Ensuring my Motherboard a M A LT-M SATA ports are configured in AHCI mode they were previously IDE This also led me to completely re-installing windows in an effort to make sure the correct drivers were installed though more on those drivers in a second Updating my motherboard's BIOS Running MemTest to check my RAM wasn't causing the problem Changing the SATA cable and port of my SSD Updating various drivers from ASUSTeK Computer Inc -Support- Drivers and Download M A LT-M for my motherboard including the chipset I saw another driver for quot AMD AHCI Compatible RAID Controller Driver V quot but when I try and updating this windows just says that the most up to date driver is already installed I've also tried running various checks for disk errors including the Windows built-in drive checker and HD tune pro I just tried unplugging my DVD drive as well which is the only other thing connected to the SATA ports On a side note I do not have the Gb s SATA ports only Gb s SATA though I don't see why this should be a problem I've of course looked online and have found many people with similar issues but often they seem unresolved or their fixes unfortunately don't work for me Any help would be massively appreciated as this has been plaguing me for weeks

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/380152-frequent-system-hangs-atapi-event-id-11-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 96.32%

Hi, good day mate.

it happens to me very random at first i just ignored it i just thought it was just a glitch from a driver i've installed, but since i have already updated latest drivers for my hardware i believed that it wont occur again, but it still happened to many times now and i'm so worried that may HD would give up soon. i have checked event viewer and i was shocked at what i saw it happened so many times and the errors were from different sources that i could not understand. Pls help. and thanks in advance.

A:BSOD, occuring to many times as per event viewer! HELP!

i would also like to add that this also occurs even in sleepmode.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303283-bsod-occuring-many-times-per-event-viewer-help.html
Relevancy 96.32%

Hi,

We have a machine which is randomly crashing, I have ran Who Crashed but it doesn't give me a lot of info. I have seen on the forums some succes with the dm log collector. I have attached that zip file, can anybody help?

Thanks,
Danny

A:Random BSOD, no pattern in event viewer

Hi,

Could you anybody help with this?

Thanks,
Danny

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/352765-random-bsod-no-pattern-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 96.32%

Hi,

Today I've had several BSOD's while watching streams and youtube videos, they all had a different fault code, so I'm at a loss.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/386202-bsod-playing-youtube-videos-watching-twitch-streams.html
Relevancy 96.32%

I just got a BSOD with the error STOP: 0x00000019, I've been recently getting BSOD with different types of errors like 0x0000001E and 0x0000001a. When I got those errors I was told to switch the RAM slots to a different dual channel option and when I did it, my computer could run in normal mode. Now everythings a bit shaky and somethings freeze for a second. My computer is 3 weeks old and it really sucks to have these problems already . I would like to restore my whole computer as in back to it's factory or new settings if it helps get rid of a virus of some sort. Sorry for not using 7-ZIP, I didn't have it installed.

A:BSOD When watching videos on YouTube error STOP: 0x00000019

Hello there!

Seems like you have 2 virus protection i.e. Avast and AVG please uninstall both of them and run the cleanup tool Download tools and utilities | AVG Worldwide , avast! Uninstall Utility | Download aswClear for avast! Removal then you can reinstall one of them.

Run Hardware Diagnostic (RAM and hard Drive) Hardware Diagnostic | Captain Debugger

Run SFC Scan SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\Shyam\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\072812-24632-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17835.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
Debug session time: Sun Jul 29 10:35:40.431 2012 (GMT+5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:16:37.633
BugCheck 50, {fffff682ff802070, 0, fffff80002f48160, 5}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiTrimWorkingSet+c0 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: CCC.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_nt!MiTrimWorkingSet+c0
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments fffff682`ff802070 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02f48160 00000000`00000005
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\Shyam\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\072912-40435-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Mon Jul 30 01:40:04.435 2012 (GMT+5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:03.637
BugCheck 50, {fffff88008a1c3c0, 1, fffff80002edb0ee, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExAcquireResourceSharedLite+4e )
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_nt!ExAcquireResourceSharedLite+4e
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments fffff880`08a1c3c0 00000000`00000001 fffff800`02edb0ee 00000000`00000000
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\Shyam\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\073012-115456-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Tue Jul 31 07:24:32.532 2012 (GMT+6)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:47:51.359
BugCheck 50, {fffff88009eab018, 1, fffff88004307756, 2}
Probably caused by : dxgkrnl.sys ( dxgkrnl!DXGADAPTER::ReleaseReference+16 )
PROCESS_NAME: CCC.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_dxgkrnl!DXGADAPTER::ReleaseReference+16
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments fffff880`09eab018 00000000`00000001 fffff880`04307756 00000000`00000002
Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\Shyam\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\073012-33961-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Mon Jul 30 21:59:53.707 2012 (GMT+5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:57.909
BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa8004d68650, ffff, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+355e4 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41790
PROCESS_NAME: avast.setup
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_41790_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+355e4
Bugcheck code 0000001A
Arguments 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`04d68650 00000000`0000ffff 00000000`00000000

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/243838-bsod-when-watching-videos-youtube-error-stop-0x00000019.html
Relevancy 96.32%

Hello!

I've been getting the same BSOD within an hour or two of using my computer. It's usually while I watch videos, but I've gotten instances of it while listening to music as well. I'm at a bit of a loss. I've updated my BIOS recently and that's solved many problems I've been having, but this remains.

Thank you for any help you can provide me with!

A:BSOD while watching videos/on Youtube, error 0x7E (atikmdag.sys)

If there's anything else I need to upload beyond the zip file, please let me know! Thank you again!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/365508-bsod-while-watching-videos-youtube-error-0x7e-atikmdag-sys.html
Relevancy 96.32%

Hey everybody !

I got this problem over and over and it pisses me off ! am afraid to give it to anybody because i dont really trust anyone with my computer ! i mean alotta guys been stolen some parts of their laptops !

anyway i followed the instructions of posting BSOD & here ya go :

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 000000000000006C
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF88002EFFD7B
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\091112-20186-01.dmp
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-33852-0.sysdata.xml
Read our privacy statement online:
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

2. The SF Diegnostics Zip is attached

Please i need help.

A:BSOD Watching YouTube & Videos mostly, error BCP1:000000000000006C

Probably caused by : athrx.sys ( athrx+c9d7b ) Update your Atheros network adapter driver: ATHEROS drivers for Microsoft Windows (Atheros?????)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/252245-bsod-watching-youtube-videos-mostly-error-bcp1-000000000000006c.html
Relevancy 96.32%

Hello,

I get a BSoD when I want to watch a video on youtube or using windows media player. When watching videos, there appear pixels on my screen (see picture, on the right side), suddenly my screen freezes. Sometimes the video will be coloured green (see picture), other times I get a bsod immediatly. When the video turns green, the music still plays further and when I reload page, or press pause and click back start, a bsod follows...

I hope you could help me and thanks in advance!
lelijkte

A:bsod when watching videos on youtube/windows media player

Your outdated AMD display driver is the cause, please update it
http://www2.ati.com/drivers/mobile/1..._32-64_ccc.exe

Code:
2: kd> lmtnsm
start end module name
92183000 9218e000 Accelerometer Accelerometer.sys Wed Jul 08 22:40:00 2009 (4A54E800)
8b0bc000 8b104000 ACPI ACPI.sys Sat Nov 20 12:37:52 2010 (4CE788E0)
92175000 9217d000 Afc Afc.sys Wed Feb 23 10:58:55 2005 (421C29AF)
9047b000 904d5000 afd afd.sys Sat Nov 20 12:40:00 2010 (4CE78960)
92000000 92012000 AgileVpn AgileVpn.sys Tue Jul 14 03:55:00 2009 (4A5BC954)
8b2de000 8b2e7000 amdxata amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 20:19:01 2010 (4BA3A3F5)
921a8000 921ada80 ArcSoftVCapture ArcSoftVCapture.sys Thu Dec 03 22:31:24 2009 (4B1803FC)
91402000 9152f000 athr athr.sys Mon Oct 05 20:31:48 2009 (4ACA1F74)
90d91000 90daf000 AtiHdmi AtiHdmi.sys Thu May 06 13:19:48 2010 (4BE289B4)
91816000 91db9000 atikmdag atikmdag.sys Thu Aug 05 12:07:06 2010 (4C5A712A)
90d14000 90d4d000 atikmpag atikmpag.sys Thu Aug 05 11:47:01 2010 (4C5A6C75)
99af0000 99b3d000 ATMFD ATMFD.DLL Sat Feb 19 08:34:53 2011 (4D5F486D)
8b163000 8b16e000 BATTC BATTC.SYS Tue Jul 14 03:19:15 2009 (4A5BC0F3)
8b7f5000 8b7fc000 Beep Beep.SYS Tue Jul 14 03:45:00 2009 (4A5BC6FC)
90cd3000 90ce1000 blbdrive blbdrive.sys Tue Jul 14 03:23:04 2009 (4A5BC1D8)
832ab000 832b3000 BOOTVID BOOTVID.dll Tue Jul 14 05:04:34 2009 (4A5BD9A2)
8f1aa000 8f1c3000 bowser bowser.sys Wed Feb 23 08:47:32 2011 (4D649164)
8cf7d000 8cf8a000 BthEnum BthEnum.sys Tue Jul 14 03:51:35 2009 (4A5BC887)
8cfbc000 8cfce000 bthmodem bthmodem.sys Tue Jul 14 03:51:34 2009 (4A5BC886)
8cf8a000 8cfa5000 bthpan bthpan.sys Tue Jul 14 03:51:43 2009 (4A5BC88F)
8b8e8000 8b94c000 bthport bthport.sys Sat Nov 20 14:00:21 2010 (4CE79C35)
9838e000 983a0000 BTHUSB BTHUSB.sys Sat Nov 20 14:00:21 2010 (4CE79C35)
982b3000 9838e000 btwampfl btwampfl.sys Sat Mar 06 00:47:50 2010 (4B916DF6)
8f001000 8f083000 btwaudio btwaudio.sys Sat Feb 13 03:48:49 2010 (4B75E8E1)
8b94c000 8b9c1000 btwavdt btwavdt.sys Thu Jan 14 04:03:25 2010 (4B4E5F4D)
8f083000 8f08f000 btwl2cap btwl2cap.sys Tue Mar 02 06:25:09 2010 (4B8C7705)
8f08f000 8f091f00 btwrchid btwrchid.sys Thu Jan 14 04:05:26 2010 (4B4E5FC6)
99ad0000 99aee000 cdd cdd.dll Sat Nov 20 15:56:35 2010 (4CE7B773)
8b9e1000 8ba00000 cdrom cdrom.sys Sat Nov 20 12:38:09 2010 (4CE788F1)
832f5000 833a0000 CI CI.dll Sat Nov 20 16:05:17 2010 (4CE7B97D)
8b8c3000 8b8e8000 CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Tue Jul 14 03:11:20 2009 (4A5BBF18)
832b3000 832f5000 CLFS CLFS.SYS Tue Jul 14 03:11:10 2009 (4A5BBF0E)
9218e000 92191700 CmBatt CmBatt.sys Tue Jul 14 03:19:18 2009 (4A5BC0F6)
8b587000 8b5e4000 cng cng.sys Tue Jul 14 03:32:55 2009 (4A5BC427)
8b15b000 8b163000 compbatt compbatt.sys Tue Jul 14 03:19:18 2009 (4A5BC0F6)
9219b000 921a8000 CompositeBus CompositeBus.sys Sat Nov 20 13:50:21 2010 (4CE799DD)
983a0000 983ad000 crashdmp crashdmp.sys Tue Jul 14 03:45:50 2009 (4A5BC72E)
90c57000 90cbb000 csc csc.sys Sat Nov 20 12:44:32 2010 (4CE78A70)
90cbb000 90cd3000 dfsc dfsc.sys Sat Nov 20 12:42:32 2010 (4CE789F8)
90c4b000 90c57000 discache discache.sys Tue Jul 14 03:24:04 2009 (4A5BC214)
8b8b2000 8b8c3000 disk disk.sys Tue Jul 14 03:11:28 2009 (4A5BBF20)
90dde000 90df7000 drmk drmk.sys Tue Jul 14 04:36:05 2009 (4A5BD2F5)
8cf04000 8cf15000 dump_dumpfve dump_dumpfve.sys Tue Jul 14 03:12:47 2009 (4A5BBF6F)
8ce29000 8cf03000 dump_iaStor dump_iaStor.sys Fri Aug 07 16:16:56 2009 (4A7C1B38)
8cf03000 8cf03f80 dump_SbHiber dump_SbHiber.sys Fri Oct 02 13:18:33 2009 (4AC5C569)
982a9000 982b3000 Dxapi Dxapi.sys Tue Jul 14 03:25:25 2009 (4A5BC265)
90629000 906e0000 dxgkrnl dxgkrnl.sys Sat Nov 20 13:08:14 2010 (4CE78FFE)
906e0000 90719000 dxgmms1 dxgmms1.sys Thu Feb 03 07:45:05 2011 (4D4A24C1)
9079d000 907c7000 fast... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/160304-bsod-when-watching-videos-youtube-windows-media-player.html
Relevancy 96.32%

I need help. I got BSOD 1-2 times, everyday
I'm not gaming, so i think it's not really stressful, i experienced BSOD while, like web browsing using chrome/firefox, watching youtube videos.

I updated my pc using windows update with all the available important updates, but i still got BSOD

I got Win7 Ulti x64, I uploaded a screenshot with a report using "BlueScreenView" and the zip file using DM Log Collector..

Please tell me if my attachments is incomplete. Thank you!

A:BSOD while on google chrome/firefox & watching youtube videos.

bummppp no help?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368706-bsod-while-google-chrome-firefox-watching-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 96.32%

My 3yr old computer BSOD's when I watch Youtube videos and play Star Craft 2. Happily appreciate any advice, thanks.

- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64 - the original installed OS on the system? Yes - an OEM or full retail version? Retail - OEM = came pre-installed on system - Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer - What is the age of system (hardware)? 3+ years - What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) Not sure

A:BSOD when watching youtube videos and playing Star Craft 2

Hi Jc27141 welcome to SF

Please follow these steps in this order,

Uninstall and clean Avg from your system using the avgremoverx64

Download and install Microsoft Security Essentials

Enable windows firewall.

Download and install Driver Sweeper

Download the most recent software\driver for your ati from AMD Graphics Drivers & Software

Uninstall ati software\driver,restart in safe mode,run driver sweeper,choose amd and clean any remaining fragments,restart in normal mode.

Install the new ati software\driver,restart.

Update DirectX

---------------------------------
Finish with the above steps and post back with any results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/186508-bsod-when-watching-youtube-videos-playing-star-craft-2-a.html
Relevancy 95.46%

I have no idea what is causing it, when i looked at the bluesreen i could see that it was a .sys file that was causing the problem

I have attached the log file made with the program from the How to create a BSOD thread.

Edit: Now that i think about it the first time i got the BSOD was when i was listening to some music on a Tumblr which used the tumblr media player, the second time was when i was looking at a vine which also uses a online media player.

A:Random BSOD event viewer says Critical kernelpower 41 (63)

same here dude

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337984-random-bsod-event-viewer-says-critical-kernelpower-41-63-a.html
Relevancy 95.46%

Hi, *trying* to fix my dad's laptop. He's been receiving BSODs the past couple of days, but I haven't been able to get the crash code, I'll try to add it later. I've attached the .zip with the crashlogs/system data.

Before the BSOD, he gets some errors in the event viewer, where:

The [EXAMPLE] service failed to start due to the following error:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

He gets about 10 errors over about 10, maybe 15 minutes.
The BSODs started on the 11/08/16. No new hardware has been installed, nor software.

Specs:
Dell Inspiron 5547
Intel Core i7 4510U
Windows 10 Home
8GB RAM
AMD Radeon R7 M265
Intel HD Graphics

Help appreciated! :)
DELL-INSPIRON-16_08_2016_103324_38.zip

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/60417-many-services-event-viewer-failing-start-before-bsod.html
Relevancy 95.46%

I was in the middle of using Cakewalk Sonar Artist and the computer randomly BSOD. It a pretty memory and CPU heavy program but I'm curious what happened.

I've had a few crashes as of lately. One I believe to be a bad GPU but now I saw ID: 18 which says something about my CPU.

Any help would be great.

A:BSOD while using Sonar Artist. Event Viewer 1001 and 18

I just opened it back up to recreate the BSOD and it did. I was just fixing a few things with a song I'm writing and then it BSOD. I attached the minidump.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/390210-bsod-while-using-sonar-artist-event-viewer-1001-18-a.html
Relevancy 95.46%

I posted this on Sevenforums because i totally forgot I was using 10 but here's kind of a repost haha.

I was in the middle of using Cakewalk Sonar Artist and the computer randomly BSOD. It a pretty memory and CPU heavy program but I'm curious what happened.

I've had a few crashes as of lately. One I believe to be a bad GPU but now I saw ID: 18 which says something about my CPU.

Any help would be great.

Edit: It's been crashing a lot lately with different kinds of freezing, lock ups, and BSOD. Everytime it was when I used Sonar Artist. I can play new games without issues but once I start using that application it crashes after about 15-20 minutes.

The uploaded attachment is current to today.

A:BSOD while using Sonar Artist. Event Viewer 1001 and 18

The errors are 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (Windows Hardware Error Architecture)
This means that there are problems with your hardware, but this error is also caused by overclocking, faulty drivers or BIOS problems.

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting

Read carefully before proceeding.
   Warning
If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.

Note
Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE

CPU TEST

Run Prime95 and/or IntelBurnTest to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums & CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest - Windows 7 Help Forums

Warning
Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

TWO

RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking forzero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE

HDD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
Run following tests
Short Drive Self TestShort genericLong generic
If the short generic fails, no need for the long generic.

Note
Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk
Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

Run HDTune to
scan for errors, no quick scan but full scancheck the health,benchmark.
It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
Let me know what the results are
of the error scan,make a screenshot of the health of every hard drive and post the screenshots,post screenshots with the benchmark of the
transfer rate,access time,burst rate,cpu usage.

FOUR

GPU TEST

Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note
Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.
   Warning
Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/38863-bsod-while-using-sonar-artist-event-viewer-1001-18-a.html
Relevancy 95.46%

hi was playing world of warcraft and got a bsod after the computer restarted went to event viewer to get the help viewer Blue event of Death (BSOD) Screen error report can Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) event viewer help anyone explain what caused the issue hopefully this error report helps Log Name Application Source Windows Error Reporting Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Information Keywords Classic User N A Computer DESKTOP-I F Description Fault bucket x c c d nt SMKM STORE MGR struct SM TRAITS SmIoCtxQueueWork type Event Name BlueScreen Response http wer microsoft com responses ate amp ID b ff -a e - f -acfc- d cf Cab Id b ff -a e - f -acfc- d cf Problem signature P P ffffe c P ffffd P P P P P P P Attached files C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Windows Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Windows MEMORY DMP C Windows Temp WERC tmp WERInternalMetadata xml These files may be available here C ProgramData Microsoft Windows WER ReportArchive Kernel c a a b d f af d e cab cb c Analysis symbol Rechecking for solution Report Id e ce - e f- daa- f f-d d eb Report Status Hashed bucket Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Windows Error Reporting quot gt lt EventID Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) event viewer help Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt lt Computer gt DESKTOP-I F lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt x c c d nt SMKM STORE MGR struct SM TRAITS SmIoCtxQueueWork lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt BlueScreen lt Data gt lt Data gt http wer microsoft com responses D b ff -a e Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) event viewer help - f -acfc- d cf lt Data gt lt Data gt b ff -a e - f -acfc- d cf lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt ffffe c lt Data gt lt Data gt ffffd lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Windows Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Windows MEMORY DMP C Windows Temp WERC tmp WERInternalMetadata xml lt Data gt lt Data gt C ProgramData Microsoft Windows WER ReportArchive Kernel c a a b d f af d e cab cb c lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt e ce - e f- daa- f f-d d eb lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt nbsp

Relevancy 95.46%

I am having constant but random restarts while playing PC Event game, error in during BSOD No Restarts Viewer. or games My computer restarts even though I have automatic restarts turned off I am getting no errors in the Event Viewer All my temperatures are fine CPU lt Restarts during game, No BSOD or error in Event Viewer. c GPU lt c and the case temps seem fine I notice in one game Asheron s Call that when there are large spell animations covering a large area of the screen I get a restart I can almost force a crash restart at will Starcraft is restarting often especially with Cloaked special animation units are on screen I have never had a restart crash during normal computing Restarts during game, No BSOD or error in Event Viewer. only video games I am down to GPU PSU and maybe Hard drive An issue that I just discovered is that I get a BSOD when attempting to start in Safe Mode I ran a checkdisk defrag uninstalled and reinstalled GPU drivers I have ran PRIME and Furmark for short tests no crash I have ran Malwarebytes a couple times and no virii I have Avast antivirus running and I cannot uninstall due to no Safe Mode Windows XP fully updated Intel quad Q default speeds Tuniq Tower Restarts during game, No BSOD or error in Event Viewer. cooler Gskill x gig ddr Evga GTX default speeds Seagate rpm gig HDD SATA Asus P k Deluxe Thermaltake toughpower w Antec case nbsp

A:Restarts during game, No BSOD or error in Event Viewer.

asume you are using ntune or atitool or nvidia forceware? use any of these but preferably the nvidia to underclcok the card by say 10% ,use atitool to scan for artifacts.
do you have system restore working?
if you have windows disc you could try start run type sfc /scannow
try start run type msconfig select diagnostic boot and then if that works try the selective start up
it will be worth doing a hijack this scan just in case as safe mode errors often related to a bug
http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/restarts-during-game-no-bsod-or-error-in-event-viewer.941293/
Relevancy 95.46%

Frequent BSOD which would either occur while Windows is booting or when using Chrome, particularly when watching YouTube videos. I have attached the output of the DM Log Collector as instructed in the BSOD - Posting Instructions.

What I've tried:
- I have run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, no memory errors were found.

- I have run the Disk Check for any hard drive errors, from what I remember, no issues were found.

- I have tried removing one of the 2x2GB memory sticks to see if one of the sticks were malfunctioning.
Then boot windows twice and had about 7 tabs with YouTube videos playing after each boot. Then I switched the sticks, retried the same test...the BSOD did not occur in either case.

Any help would be much appreciated. Please let me know if you need any more information from me. Thanks!

A:BSOD bootup OR watching YouTube videos, Bug Check Code 0x00000124

Please try any tests bellow that you have not already done.

0x124's are typically related to a hardware issue and can only be isolated by stress testing the major components.
If overclocking, reset all overclocks back to their default settings and then follow these:
RAM - run for a minimum of 8 consecutive passes
RAM - Test with Memtest86+
CPU - run the HIGH test
CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest
Video - run the FURMARK test for 20mins
Graphics Card Problems - Diagnose
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark
Storage - run the SHORT test using the DOS version
SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 124, {0, 8860d024, b2000040, 800}
Probably caused by : GenuineIntel
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/369524-bsod-bootup-watching-youtube-videos-bug-check-code-0x00000124.html
Relevancy 95.46%

Sometimes I'd get BSOD, sometimes it'd just crash, it might happen at random as well, please help

Is Windows 7 . . . - x86 (64bit) - this is the original OS on system - an OEM - my laptop is over a year old - OS came with the laptop

A:BSOD/Crash while watching videos on youtube or on classic media player

Quote: Originally Posted by coffeebreak

Sometimes I'd get BSOD, sometimes it'd just crash, it might happen at random as well, please help

Is Windows 7 . . . - x86 (64bit) - this is the original OS on system - an OEM - my laptop is over a year old - OS came with the laptop

No DMP files included in upload please try this method
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/193315-bsod-crash-while-watching-videos-youtube-classic-media-player.html
Relevancy 95.46%

My HP pavillion dv7 notebook PC started having BSOD while watching videos on any site. then it started doing it while im playing a game. i dont know what to do! :/ and its been happening alot! Someone help!

A:BSOD watching Youtube videos, animes, and playing HON.error 0x00000124

Welcome to the forum.

Before I suggest anything else -
Please download and install all updates from windows update.

Post back when you're done.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250623-bsod-watching-youtube-videos-animes-playing-hon-error-0x00000124.html
Relevancy 95.46%

Hello guys and i need help with this BSOD

it seems that when i watching youtube videos i get a lot of BSOD

here are my dmp files hope you guys can help me! Thanks!

Relevancy 94.6%

My computer has recently started randomly restarting, no BSOD, just a restart and windows starts right back up. I'm playing games but they aren't graphic intensive, League of Legends for example.

Basic Info:
CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955
Graphics Card: GeForce 9800 GT
Memory: G.Skill DDR3 1600 4x2GB

Thanks for any help.

A:Random Restart, No BSOD: Kernel-Power 41 in Event viewer

Quote: Originally Posted by hurkesc

My computer has recently started randomly restarting, no BSOD, just a restart and windows starts right back up. I'm playing games but they aren't graphic intensive, League of Legends for example.

Basic Info:
CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955
Graphics Card: GeForce 9800 GT
Memory: G.Skill DDR3 1600 4x2GB

Thanks for any help.

No DMP files included in upload please try this method
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

The procedure:

* Zip up the copy.

* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/197702-random-restart-no-bsod-kernel-power-41-event-viewer.html