Windows Support Forum

New build BSOD 0x0000124 Blue screen crash - DM log uploaded!

Q: New build BSOD 0x0000124 Blue screen crash - DM log uploaded!

Hi guys - new to the forum and any help would be fantastic! Just installed Windows 7 on a 1gb Samsung spinpiont, keeping my old pc set up. All was good for the first day but now I'm getting regular blue screen crashes - increasing in regularity as the pc is on a while. I wonder if it's my psu as I'm upgrading that - but otherwise really stuck!

I've attached the DM log file - hopefully all done correctly! All help gratefully appreciate

many thanks

Paul

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: New build BSOD 0x0000124 Blue screen crash - DM log uploaded!

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: New build BSOD 0x0000124 Blue screen crash - DM log uploaded!

Hi mate, welcome to 7 Forums.

That's a lot of dumps in those logs, and yeah they're all 0x124s. 0x124s denote a hardware error, and unfortunately they very rarely give any indicator as to what the problem actually is, as is the case here. The normal procedure here would be to recommend a series of hardware test to out the problematic hardware but I'd like to ask a few questions based on your initial post before we go ahead.

1: You mentioned your PSU, is there any particular reason you mention that? Is it old? Underpowered? it's not listed in your System Specs so that information could be important.

2: What type of CPU cooler do you have fitted, and is it definitely seated correctly?

3: Have you monitored your temperatures? CPU and GPU mainly?

4: What make and model RAM do you have fitted? What frequency is it set at?

Please answer these questions before we proceed testing your hardware.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336992-new-build-bsod-0x0000124-blue-screen-crash-dm-log-uploaded.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Hey guys, Got a new home build Core I5 3rd gen at 4.4GB 8gb RAM, 120 SSD with the OS, 2GB HDD for anything else, ATI 7970. Win 7 home 64 bit. When I play games, I can play for a while, then I get Game name has stopped working, or a BSOD, he's the zipped fold as requested, thanks everyone.

A:N/build all games crash to desktop or give me a blue screen

welcome aboard.
You are having a STOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT.

For the best result, follow theSTOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT troubleshtg by usasma .

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/252652-n-build-all-games-crash-desktop-give-me-blue-screen.html
Relevancy 74.82%

EDIT Took it back to where i bought it and they changed my Motherboard to a GA-P -USB and the problem seems to have gone They weren't sure if it was a faulty motherboard or compatibility issues They ran error DMP Blue screen files) morning(uploaded every something called a burning test and they were getting similar messages got to do with memory that i was getting with the blue screen error They tried different rams and changed the hard drive before they realised it might be the motherboard Hope this can help anyone who might come across similar issues Hi Blue screen error every morning(uploaded DMP files) there I posted a thread before and i was asked to upload my DMP files I have uploaded those files Here was my original message I have just recently bought a custom built pc Every morning since the day i bought it when i switch it on i get the blue screen error Now the curious thing here is that it only happens after the computer has been switched off for an extended period Like say - hours hence why it happens every morning If i turned my computer off right now and turned it back on in minutes nothing happens It starts up perfectly fine Its got me real confused And so far i have seen three different error messages One was Page fault in non paged area The other was memory management And i forget what the other one said but it was something got to do with read only memory Ive updated all my drivers and the problem persists Any ideas By the way here are the specs of my computer just in case it helps Windows Home bit i - Gigabyte ga-h m-ud h Corsair gb DDR ram GTX

A:Blue screen error every morning(uploaded DMP files)

Oh and btw i discovered this morning that if i turn the computer on and reset it before windows starts loading the blue screen doesnt come up. Just in case that provides any help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/59597-blue-screen-error-every-morning-uploaded-dmp-files.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hello,
my computer crashes very often (say once a day) since, I would say, a couple of weeks.
I always get the following error:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

I have followed the BSOD instructions and uploaded the files from the SF diagnostic tool, do you have any clue of what's going on with my computer?

Thank you guys!

Nathaniel.

A:Blue Screen (SF diagnostic folder uploaded in the post)

Code:
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800589ea10, fffff80000b9c3d8, fffffa800519e3c0}

Probably caused by : pci.sys
This bugcheck indicates that a device object has been holding a IRP for too long.

Code:
0: kd> !irp fffffa800519e3c0
Irp is active with 5 stacks 3 is current (= 0xfffffa800519e520)
No Mdl: No System Buffer: Thread 00000000: Irp stack trace.
cmd flg cl Device File Completion-Context
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-00000000

Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-00000000

>[ 16, 2] 0 0 fffffa800deb8050 00000000 00000000-00000000
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
\Driver\athr
Args: 00015500 00000000 00000005 00000003
[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa800e19f620 00000000 fffff800030de200-fffffa8005014cb0 Success Error Cancel pending
\Driver\vwifibus nt!PopSystemIrpCompletion
Args: 00015500 00000000 00000005 00000003
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-fffffa8005014cb0

Code:
0: kd> lmvm athrx
start end module name
fffff880`04e86000 fffff880`0513b000 athrx T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: athrx.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys
Image name: athrx.sys
Timestamp: Wed Mar 21 13:42:59 2012 (4F69DAE3)
CheckSum: 002B829C
ImageSize: 002B5000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Your Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter driver seems to be causing problems, please update the driver from here - ATHEROS drivers for Microsoft Windows (Atheros?????)

Code:
0: kd> !devnode fffffa800589f010
DevNode 0xfffffa800589f010 for PDO 0xfffffa800589ea10
Parent 0xfffffa8005893b10 Sibling 0000000000 Child 0000000000
InstancePath is "PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_02091028&REV_01\4&1e50bb3&0&00E3"
ServiceName is "athr"
State = DeviceNodeStarted (0x308)
Previous State = DeviceNodeEnumerateCompletion (0x30d)
StateHistory[18] = DeviceNodeEnumerateCompletion (0x30d)
StateHistory[17] = DeviceNodeEnumeratePending (0x30c)
StateHistory[16] = DeviceNodeStarted (0x308)
StateHistory[15] = DeviceNodeEnumerateCompletion (0x30d)
StateHistory[14] = DeviceNodeEnumeratePending (0x30c)
StateHistory[13] = DeviceNodeStarted (0x308)
StateHistory[12] = DeviceNodeEnumerateCompletion (0x30d)
StateHistory[11] = DeviceNodeEnumeratePending (0x30c)
StateHistory[10] = DeviceNodeStarted (0x308)
StateHistory[09] = DeviceNodeEnumerateCompletion (0x30d)
StateHistory[08] = DeviceNodeEnumeratePending (0x30c)
StateHistory[07] = DeviceNodeStarted (0x308)
StateHistory[06] = DeviceNodeStartPostWork (0x307)
StateHistory[05] = DeviceNodeStartCompletion (0x306)
StateHistory[04] = DeviceNodeStartPending (0x305)
StateHistory[03] = DeviceNodeResourcesAssigned (0x304)
StateHistory[02] = DeviceNodeDriversAdded (0x303)
StateHistory[01] = DeviceNodeInitialized (0x302)
StateHistory[00] = DeviceNodeUninitialized (0x301)
StateHistory[19] = Unknown State (0x0)
Flags (0x4c0000f0) DNF_ENUMERATED, DNF_IDS_QUERIED,
DNF_HAS_BOOT_CONFIG, DNF_BOOT_CONFIG_RESERVED,
DNF_NO_LOWER_DEVICE_FILTERS, DNF_NO_LOWER_CLASS_FILTERS,
DNF_NO_UPPER_CLASS_FILTERS
CapabilityFlags (0x00002003) DeviceD1, DeviceD2,
WakeFromD3

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/300812-blue-screen-sf-diagnostic-folder-uploaded-post.html
Relevancy 73.1%

these crashes are happened so frequently ....please help

cpu: intel core2due E7500 2.93 GHz
memory : 4 GB
graphic cards : Nvidia Gforce 9500 GT
hard drive : 500 GB

dmp files in the attachment
thank you for your time

A:BSOD ...blue screen crash ...

Hi.

Remove avg from your system.

Download and install Microsoft Security Essentials with windows firewall enable.
Update your Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC

Realtek
Download and install Driver Sweeper

Download the most recent software\driver for your NVIDIA

Uninstall nvidia software\driver,restart in safe mode,run driver sweeper,choose only NVIDIA-Display and clean,restart in normal mode.

Install the new ati software\driver,restart.

Update DirectX
Run the nvidia-video-card-test post here the results.

Run RAM - Test with Memtest86+ leave it to run overnight.

Finish and post back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/202835-bsod-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Is Windows 7 Home Premium x64
It's the original installed OS
Full Retail version

The age of system is 1 year
The OS is 1 year old and i didn't re-installed it.

It crashes whenever I play a game or I watch a movie.

A:BSOD Blue Screen Crash

Those crashes are all from October and we have no idea of the current state of the machine.

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/217584-bsod-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Nuclear Bob Thanx for your replay to my initial post Here is my problem in detail My computer randomly shuts off and sometimes just restarts I have had the computer shut off before even getting to the Windows screen at start up Some times a blue screen appears and computer restarts But sometimes computer just go off without blue screen and not restarting Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode and System without BSOD blue crash screen BCP BCP FF BCP FF BCP A OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help BSOD and System crash without blue screen describe the problem F Windows Minidump - - dmp F Users Rinesh AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Operating System information Name Windows Ultimate Features Terminal Services in Remote Admin Mode Media Center Edition Multiprocessor BSOD and System crash without blue screen Free OEM-Version SKU Ultimate Edition Activation Status Activated Checked Build No UAC Enabled No PAE Enabled Yes Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume System Device Device HarddiskVolume Kernel Version Security bits Product Name Windows Ultimate Build Lab win rtm - License Status Licensed Windows Operating System - Windows R OEM SLP channel Hardware DEP Available Yes DEP for Bits Applications Yes DEP for Drivers Yes Machine GUID b bb a -cc - b e- da- a ed CPU Information CPU Name Intel R Pentium R Dual CPU E GHz CPU Code Name Conroe Vendor GenuineIntel Number of Bits Instruction Set MMX SSE SSE SSE SSSE ET XD EST Platform Name Socket LGA Revision M Technology nm Original Clock MHz Original System Clock MHz Original Multiplier CPU Clock MHz System Clock MHz FSB MHz

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-and-system-crash-without-blue-screen-510890.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi,

Since several days, my system crash when i try to write on my hard disk.

My system running on Windows 7 Professional x86 (original OS, Vista)
This is an OEM version

Thanks for your help.

A:[BSOD] Dump Crash (blue screen)

Welcome to TSF!

I can see from the minidumps that one blue screen was caused by fltmgr.sys and the other five caused by fileinfo.sys.

These are Windows files. I doing a repair using windows 7 repair utilities.

If you need further help with doing this please do not hesitate to ask for help!

Poyol

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-dump-crash-blue-screen-491968.html
Relevancy 70.95%

HI,guys!
Im new to computers,when i got the BSOD,i just installed the windows again and agin!But it turns out, doesnt work at all!Sometimes,when i was installing,it popped up a BSOD,and i need to try again and again until the installation is done.So im thinking this is a hardware issue!! I ran verifier and memtest for 5hours without any error.
My Rams are Corsair CMZ7GX3M2A1600C9<---ran without error!I think this might be Hard driver problems! Guys please help me out!!!Sorry for the bad grammesr!

A:BSOD Crash!Blue screen occured while installing windows!!

Hi Wilsonkwok93 welcome to SF

Please follow these steps and upload your crash\bsod here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/190221-bsod-crash-blue-screen-occured-while-installing-windows.html
Relevancy 64.5%

x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? -32bit
- the original installed OS on the system? - Vista home basic
- an OEM or full retail version?
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- What is the age of system (hardware)? - 1 year
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) - 1 year (No)

A:Vista - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting - Vista crash during Gtalk, Skype

We'll need you to complete Steps 1-4 of this pinned topic: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/283154-vista-blue-screen-death-bsod-posting-vista-crash-during-gtalk-skype.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Specs:
Intel® Centrino® processor technology
• Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor T5450
• 1.67 GHz , Level 2 cache 2 MB
• Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium 32-bit

Every time I start up, when it reaches the desktop, I get a blue screen, and it has writing in white, and I can't read it because as soon as it appears, it restarts the computer, and it happens again

I shut down the computer, restarted it, took out the battery, let is cool, and still no diffrence

Could it be a virus? I don't think so, because when I open it in Safe Mode, I run SpyBot Search and Destroy, and it can't find any problem

This is my first post here, so please tell me If I'm missing anything

Thank you

Relevancy 63.21%

This was my first attempt at a new complete system build. I bought the computer off a friend in need of cash and had to replace a dead mobo and psu. Its been giving me a BSOD from the very beginning. No idea what's causing it except it seems to happen more frequently when watching a video clip or playing a game (maybe a problem with the graphics card?). All the drivers appear to be up to date.

Windows 7 64-bit 6.1.7600 Build 7600 Full retail version

Thanks so much for your help!!

A:BSOD Crash on New Build

The dmp(s) point to ntkrnlmp.exe or ntoskrnl.exe as the probable cause. We know this is not the case, as these are core OS files, and will definitely not cause a BSOD. They are just the default files the debuggers blame when they can't see a better cause. We need to enable Driver Verifier to help pinpoint the faulting module...

- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80009a2180, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+33906 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80009a21b0, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+33906 )

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/138341-bsod-crash-new-build.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Hello, since i built this machine i have had constant yet random BSODs and have been unable to get DIMM2 and DIMM4 to work. The general stop error is oxoooo124 iv been trouble shooting (testing ram, swapping power supplies, trying every hardware combination of what i have imaginable) and my system even ran prim95 in torture test mode for 4 hours without failing. i have saved 4 minidumps if they would be of any help. Im just at a loss, can anyone give me a clue? I know its not the motherboard because this very thing is the reason i went back to my MSI board.

Fixed?

A:BSOD 0x0000124

predhead,

Also if you have SP1 (service pack 1)installed, please add that to the line in your specs where you have the OS info.

After accomplishment of these two, I'll ask that this thread be moved to the Crashes & BSOD forum.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/253425-bsod-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Greetings folks wondering if one of you fellows with a properly configured debugging tools could analyse the following dmp file and report back with the results tried to set my computer up with it but seem to have errors with the symbol files Keep getting bsods of this type at random intervals sometimes weeks without BSOD Random 0x0000124 but some kind of programs and games seem more likely then others to cause the issue specifically DX ones encounted in Cryengine Editor Assassins Creed III though took about hours most recently and the dmp file generated during bf every or saints row IV even LOTR under dx mode however seems to have no issues with some other dx titles my pc is Prime Random 0x0000124 BSOD hours stable and I have the latest Random 0x0000124 BSOD graphics drivers Albiet due to a bug with the vista edition the Catalyst version is incorrectly reported as being when the actual drivers when you check on them are the latest editions and the install is i suspect just a bug on vista edition incorrectly reporting version no and yes I have totally uninstalled Drivesweeped CCleaned and re-installed them in the past in attempt to fix the BSOD errors to no avail Unfortunately the hard drives are a few years old now and shouldnt be ruled out given there both quite full and whilst the system drive is defragged daily the shere time taken to defrag the larger data drive necessitates a far higher level of fragmentation on it then I would otherwise like I do regularly run chkdsk f and schedule disk checks but I have fully defragged and scandisked both discs and the error still occurred with no more or less frequency Anyhow I could whittle of further lists of things I've attempted but I admit it is an old vista install ghosted over from a previous PC one that fails attempts to upgrade to Win due to its age nor has it successfully managed to get IE on it possibly due to betaing IE and getting its settings messed up though no amount of driver sweeping driver disabling and uninstalling has fixed either issue ie installs all fail and win gets to st boot of win then fails to show anything then rolls back the installation despite following every possible recommendation but it runs games usually just plain fine however due to the difficulty in transferring many of the programs until such time as I can afford a new hard drive it is what I have to use otherwise fully up to date and well maintained fully virus checked and so on Anyhow heres the dmp file link https drive google com file d B Z it usp sharing So for anyone who can analyze this for my Windows Vista Ultimate SP bit and report back the results I would be most grateful I am planning a small upgrade once I have some new hard drives for it but want to check the errors I'm encountering is likely to be cleared up with a new OS if its hardware based I'd be better of going straight to a new PC core thanks in advance Xander

A:Random 0x0000124 BSOD

Code 124 is the most difficult to diagnose, but it means a hardware problem.
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try - Windows 7 Help Forums
If you want more detailed information post the files using the correct procedure
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
I cannot speak for other members, but I, personally, am not going to access links, without knowing what surprises that I will find lurking in the darkness.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/301903-random-0x0000124-bsod.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello,

2 days ago i had a BSOD, well i didn't see the BSOD but my screen and sound freezed when i was playing 20 min BF3, so i turned off my OC and restored my default BIOS Settings.

but today i had the same problem as before, Freezed screen and sound while i was playing BF3

EDIT: Updated My System Specs, and used SF Diagnostic Tool.

A:BSOD Playing BF3, 0x0000124

Both report a generic bus error that occurred between what I guess is crosstalk between CPU L0 instruction cache and some external cache like video card or RAM. Update BIOS and all motherboard component drivers, and uninstall all software/utilities that came with the motherboard. You may need to use Driver Sweeper (free) to assist in that, just to make sure they're gone for good and haven't left behind anything (which they often do).

Btw, I noticed a very odd-looking driver that was loaded, called ab6kffft.SYS. It does not show up in any driver list and google comes up nil. It looks like a randomly-generated driver name (or it's just a corrupt module list), which if that's the case, then the only things I see that often use random driver names are malware and Daemon Tools. Update Daemon Tools and its SPTD driver to their latest, but do know that DT has been known to be a bit buggy. As for possible infection, if you're concerned you may want to head over to the security subforum here at SF and deal with it there. Make sure to link to this thread for reference.

We should try to get a bit more info here. First, a question: does this ever happen with any other games with high graphics? Just to make absolutely sure we aren't dealing with a faulty driver, turn on BF3, then when it's up, minimize it and setup Driver Verifier. Remember to follow instructions as specified, click the "Finish", and restart PC. If you do not restart the PC afterwards, the changes will be lost. Hopefully your system will crash again after Driver Verifier is setup, in which case provide us the crashdumps. Try playing BF3 and get it to crash then as well if it doesn't otherwise crash earlier.

You will want to do some hardware tests. Run Memtest86+ overnight as well as a run of Prime95 on torture test with blend settings. Let that run for one night as well. If system crashes or the run fails, follow up with another overnight run of Prime95 on large FFT settings instead of blend.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259159-bsod-playing-bf3-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi guys Been here some times while i was searching solutions on google And i thought it was my time after seen you guys helping each other like pros Im a swede BSOD Various etc... 0x000000c5 0x0000124 - - so my english can be a bit wrong i hope not Anyways It started a year ago when i bought my computer It came damaged My front was crackled the CPU-fan was on the edge towards the ram and the thing my Various BSOD - 0x0000124 - 0x000000c5 etc... HDD was in was a bit bent I did send it back and i guess they just straighted up the parts and then it was sent back to me So i was playing BFBC back then and yeah Got a bluescreen right away minutes happened a few times and then i just stopped played the game But after a while i was getting bluescreens in Various BSOD - 0x0000124 - 0x000000c5 etc... CS too And then when i was rendering movies and some days ago i got some other ones when i didn't even use the computer extremly Today i got two So im wondering what the hell is wrong Software Hardware Thanks alot in advance The rar is called Minidumpfiler wich means minidump-files in swedish EDIT Forgot my hardware Intel Core i GHz Asus P T Deluxe V Corsair GB KIT DDR MHz CL V XMS TB Western Digital Caviar Black MB SATA III Gigabyte GeForce GTX MB Samsung SH-S C X DL Svart Cooler Master Various BSOD - 0x0000124 - 0x000000c5 etc... Hyper Plus Corsair HX W My Windows is OEM Oh and if you wanna know something just ask

A:Various BSOD - 0x0000124 - 0x000000c5 etc...

Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

Quote:
A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress

Some generic advice.

If you are overclocking STOP. Return to the default settings at least for now.
If you are running a RAID update its driver.
You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/217336-various-bsod-0x0000124-0x000000c5-etc.html
Relevancy 61.92%

My old computer would freeze occasionally and restart by itself so I recently bought a new everything keeping only the DVD Drives and graphic card as well as mouse keyboard and monitor Unfortunately day after installing the dvd drives and graphic card into the new computer I get a BSOD while playing Minecraft online Here are the speccy and minitoolbox log details Ill post the dump files in a reply to this post My Speccy http speccy piriform com results kkcOryYTNBEXZmzDn WWIBy Log from Minitoolbox Error PM Source ESENT User Description wuaueng dll SUS ClientDataStore C Windows SoftwareDistribution DataStore Logs edb log- Error PM Source ESENT User Description wuaueng dll SUS ClientDataStore C Windows SoftwareDistribution DataStore Logs edb log- Installed Programs Acrobat com Version Acrobat com Version Adobe AIR Version Adobe AIR Version Adobe Flash Player Plugin Version Adobe Reader Version ASRock TB Unlocker v avast Free Antivirus Version BitTorrent Version new BSOD 0x0000124 computer CPUID CPU-Z FileParade Bundle Version GeForce Experience NvStream Client Components Version Google Chrome Version Google Update Helper Version Intel reg Manageability Engine Firmware Recovery Agent Version Intel reg Management Engine Components Version Intel reg Rapid Storage Technology Version Intel reg USB eXtensible Host Controller Driver Version Intel Trusted Connect Service Client Version Java Update Version Java Auto Updater Version Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Version Microsoft Silverlight Version Microsoft Visual C x Redistributable - Version Minecraft Mozilla Firefox x en-US Version Mozilla Maintenance Service Version NVIDIA D Vision Controller Driver Version NVIDIA D Vision Driver Version NVIDIA Control Panel Version NVIDIA Graphics Driver Version NVIDIA HD Audio Driver Version NVIDIA Install Application Version NVIDIA PhysX Version NVIDIA PhysX System Software Version NVIDIA ShadowPlay Version NVIDIA Stereoscopic BSOD 0x0000124 new computer D Driver Version NVIDIA Update Version NVIDIA Update Components Version NVIDIA Virtual Audio Version Project Version Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver Version Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Version SHIELD Streaming BSOD 0x0000124 new computer Version Speccy Version Spotify Version gd a WinRAR -bit Version XFastUSB Version Memory info Percentage of memory in use Total physical RAM MB Available physical RAM MB Total Pagefile MB Available Pagefile MB Total Virtual MB Available Virtual MB Partitions Drive c Fixed Total GB Free GB NTFS Users User accounts for SEAN-PC Administrator Guest sean UpdatusUser Minidump Files No minidump file found End of log

A:BSOD 0x0000124 new computer

As promised, the dumps.  Any help you all could send my way would be very appreciated.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/517496/bsod-0x0000124-new-computer/
Relevancy 61.49%

Hey there everyone I've been a long time lurker on seven forums and have used the info on your theads to get System BSOD's crash, on HTPC build new my google chrome working when win first came out System crash, BSOD's on new HTPC build However this time I've decided to Move out of Tom's hardware threads and post here for a conclusive answer I have put together a build some time back since july its been giving me BSOD's This only happens when i ahve a portable USB HDD connected to the USB port - whether front panel or back panel header I still get a BSOD I did a fresh install of Win x with the latest device drivers from Intels and Realtek's site System specs Intel i - stock ECS System crash, BSOD's on new HTPC build H H -M Black deluxe mobo GB x GB Twinmos DDR MHz dunno the voltages since the sticker doesn't say anything apart from CL but I'm assuming its V - V x GB Seagate formerly maxtor HDD OS x TB Samsung HDD for movies and media drive LiteOn DVD -RW Thermaltake Toughpower W PSU The PSU and GB HDD were hand downs from me to this rig my pals Now everytime I connect the portable USB HDD to the port I can run a movie from the device but after a while it gives a BSOD When running a movie from the desktops HDD there is no such hickup Now With all this digging I've learn't that BSOD's can happen from a grounding issue BSOD's can happen with a driver failure or badly written drivers BSOD's can happen due to heat issues BSOD's can happen from a faulty hardware BSOD's can happen from USB devices as well But i want to get to the bottom of this problem Otherwise I can't get back to what I'm supposed to be doing I'm one of those people who needs to solve the vcurrent problem then move on to other things I'm sorry for the long post but this BSOD thingy is getting to my hope these files help lemme know if you need anything else or what else i can do from here on Is Windows - x - installed after connecting the parts - retail - What is the age of system hardware - months - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS - months - yes multiple times Thanks

A:System crash, BSOD's on new HTPC build

Quote: Originally Posted by Lutfij

Hey there everyone, I've been a long time lurker on seven forums, and have used the info on your theads to get my google chrome working when win7 first came out.

However, this time, I've decided to Move out of Tom's hardware threads and post here for a conclusive answer.

I have put together a build some time back since july, its been giving me BSOD's. This only happens when i ahve a portable USB HDD connected to the USB port - whether front panel or back panel header, I still get a BSOD. I did a fresh install of Win7 x64 with the latest device drivers from Intels and Realtek's site.

System specs;
Intel i3-2100 @ stock
ECS H67H2-M Black deluxe mobo
4GB Twinmos DDR3 1333MHz (dunno the voltages since the sticker doesn't say anything apart from CL9) but I'm assuming its 1.5V +/- .075V
1x 250GB Seagate(formerly maxtor HDD) OS
1x 2TB Samsung HDD for movies and media drive
LiteOn DVD +/-RW
Thermaltake Toughpower 600W PSU

The PSU and 250GB HDD were hand downs from me to this rig..my pals.

Now everytime I connect the portable USB HDD to the port, I can run a movie from the device but after a while, it gives a BSOD. When running a movie from the desktops HDD, there is no such hickup.

Now;
With all this digging I've learn't that
1| BSOD's can happen from a grounding issue
2| BSOD's can happen with a driver failure(or badly written drivers)
3| BSOD's can happen due to heat issues
4| BSOD's can happen from a faulty hardware
5| BSOD's can happen from USB devices as well

But i want to get to the bottom of this problem. Otherwise I can't get back to what I'm supposed to be doing... I'm one of those people who needs to solve the vcurrent problem then move on to other things.

I'm sorry for the long post, but this BSOD thingy is getting to my.

hope these files help, lemme know if you need anything else or what else i can do from here on.

Thanks!

Hi Lutfij welcome to SF

Please upload here you minidumps by following these steps,

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/179753-system-crash-bsods-new-htpc-build.html
Relevancy 61.06%

So about a month now I have had problem with my computer freezing then it would crash and restart some times it would go to the blue screen showing me the error x which I've read things online that its about a driver overheating and stuff but I Error: Windows 7 0x0000124 BSOD have no ideas This is how it started to crash Ive had my computer for like - years and just about a month ago i started to play this Trading Card Game and I put Windows 7 BSOD Error: 0x0000124 it on fantastic graphics and I thought it wouldnt lag at all cause you know its a trading card game but then it froze and gave me that Windows 7 BSOD Error: 0x0000124 blue screen and I thought it was a virus but I highly doubt that it is because its from a big website but I don't Ive tried restoring and it hasnt done anything so please tell me what you might need to know on how to help me and here are some pictures http postimg org image e o ssg t http postimg org image e ruv http postimg org image mir vuu j

A:Windows 7 BSOD Error: 0x0000124

Hi

A STOP 0x124 is always hardware related. Considering the age of your PC, i suspect one of the system component is in the end of it's lifespan. This kind of bue screen issues are hard to troubleshoot via remote assistance. Swapping core system components like CPU , PSU , Motherboard etc one by one is the recommended way to troubleshoot this particular issue. 

Let us begin with collecting some basic info about your system.

Please follow the below steps.

Upload the actual crash dump files.

You will find the crash dump files inside C:\Windows\Minidump folder. To copy the dumps, disable "User Account Control" first. Otherwise you may receive a permission error. After disabling UAC, copy and zip most recent three or more dumps to a single file. Either attach the zip with next reply using "More reply options --> Attach files" or use a free file hosting site. 

For example -> http://www.mediafire.com/

Publish a snapshot of your system using Speccy.

"Speccy" is a free tool which can list the hardware specs, temperature status, installed Windows updates, HDD SMART info etc of your system. Please read the below tutorial to know how to use "Speccy" to collect system info.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/323892/publish-a-snapshot-using-speccy/

Don't paste the output displayed by "Speccy" here. Instead paste the web link it displays.

Minitoolbox log.

"Minitoolbox" can list all the installed programs as well as event log errors in your system. Download "Minitoolbox" from the below link.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/minitoolbox/

Run the tool and only select the following tick boxes.

List last 10 Event viewer errors
List installed program
List users, partition and memory size
List Minidumps

Now click "Go" and post the output displayed in next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513060/windows-7-bsod-error-0x0000124/
Relevancy 61.06%

BSOD occurs randomly, idle, gaming, watching videos. At First I thought it was my CPU overheating but I have been running Core Temp and found this is not true. During the last BSOD I had 2 webpages open and 1 was playing a video. The Temp was around 35C.

I have attached the Logs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/383196-bsod-0x0000124-random-times.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Getting this one with increased frequency lately either it's only happening when I'm running rather graphically intensive games with several other Intermittent BSOD while gaming, 0x0000124 applications going in the background Teamspeak or Intermittent BSOD while gaming, 0x0000124 FRAPs or thats just the only time I notice it which is possible since this is my nothing but gaming rig I do pop on to surf or listen to music for short spurts or let my kids watch netflix on it and don't seem to experience this issue under those light loads I've removed the very mild overclocks from the proc and GPU Thought it might be heat but temps are showing fine across the board cleaned the collection of fans anyway I've patch'n'hacked the Intermittent BSOD while gaming, 0x0000124 junkyard wars kind of quot hack quot not the computer literate kind of quot hack quot several so called gaming-rigs over the years Vis-a-vis questionable upgrades to OEM boxes but this is my first completely built-from-scratch lightsab err computer So I'd place user assembler error high on the list of potentials here's my measurements Urph I think I followed teh BSOD posting instructions properly but I'll not wager money Intermittent BSOD while gaming, 0x0000124 on it

A:Intermittent BSOD while gaming, 0x0000124

A stop 0x124 is mainly a hardware related BSOD.

What is expected for an overclocked system that it may face stop 0x124 BSODs .... so you need to revert your hardware back to stock settings and observe the situation.

Code:
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz"
MaxSpeed: 3300
CurrentSpeed: 3399
Also, a latest BIOS update is a good plan to fight against stop 0x124. Plan to get the Version 4105 dated 2013.07.23 from ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P8Z68-V LX . Yours is ....

Code:
BiosVersion = 3703
BiosReleaseDate = 03/02/2012
Need to check some info .... like ....
Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.
Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
Also let us know the wattage of your PSU.
Need to perform some hardware tests.

► Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight. If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.► Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

► Stress test the CPU.
Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

Dont run Logitech Launch LCore at startup. Remove it from there. Also update the drivers to Logitech devices. How old the device is?

Code:
Image name: LGVirHid.sys
Timestamp: Tue Nov 24 07:06:48 2009 (4B0B38B0)
The XHCI (USB3) driver is also seeming very old.

Code:
Image name: asmtxhci.sys
Timestamp: Thu Jun 02 07:57:46 2011 (4DE6F522)
Update it from Station-Drivers - Asmedia

Let us know the results.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8009a8f028, be000000, 800400}

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8009a8f028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000be000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000800400, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: MWOClient.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: f

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`04befa98 fffff800`03a0ba3b : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`09a8f028 00000000`be000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`04befaa0 fffff800`0359f453 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`076aab50 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`076aaba0 : hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1e3
fffff... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308605-intermittent-bsod-while-gaming-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi All- Have an interesting and am trying to tease it out I was overclocking like crazy for days or so got up to mhz Anyhow after all my overclocking Rampage BSOD 0X0000124 3960x IV I went into Windows for real not just for benching I reset all my BIOS settings etc etc Rampage IV 3960x BSOD 0X0000124 I started getting Unrecoverable Hardware BSOD's This was happening every minutes or so My AMD driver kept resetting so I figured it was driver issues I used a restore point and the errors occurred within a greater period of time I then began the hardware portion of my troubleshooting Actually I first did Rampage IV 3960x BSOD 0X0000124 a flash back of both onboard BIOS'es Went back into windows same problem I switched off the lanes for each of my VGA cards With all three on same probem Each one individually same problem I have a few RAM kits tested each individually I watched my voltages and temps they were all high It is a processor that runs hot but I am under water And they usually are in the 's Running in the 's I reseated the processor water block etc No dice Okay here goes I checked out my voltages in BIOS and all seemed fine I decided to up the Vcore from the CPU's or so to Everything has worked fine for days still works fine right now too Sleeps fine everything Of course this brought up the wattage and temps at no load When I run Prime core gets up to obviously the Intel thermal sensor kicks The other cores about or so I don't have the minidumps as I just tried to reinstall Windows on my regular HDD in the process I broke my startup RAID Which I don't really care about as I am going to be install new vid cards along with a new processor or MOBO I can run at full load even overclock to and my ram to it's XMP raating The RAM taxes the processor more than anything Another thing that affect core The LGA CPU's are the RAM controllers too The question is do you guys think this is a CPU problem or MOBO problem IMO it is CPU but I just don't know for sure It's crap as it is relatively new and I can't RMA it to Intel as it has been overclocked Thanks Jeremy

A:Rampage IV 3960x BSOD 0X0000124

Stop 0x124 is a hardware error....
If you are overclocking try resetting your processor to standard settings and see if that helps.
If you continue to get BSOD's here are some more things you may want to consider.

Quote:
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
Synopsis:

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.
Generic "Stop 0x124" Troubleshooting Strategy:
1) Ensure that none of the hardware components are overclocked.
Hardware that is driven beyond its design specifications - by overclocking - can malfunction in unpredictable ways.

2) Ensure that the machine is adequately cooled. If there is any doubt, open up the side of the PC case (be mindful of any relevant warranty conditions!) and point a mains fan squarely at the motherboard. That will rule out most (lack of) cooling issues.

3) Update all hardware-related drivers: video, sound, RAID (if any), NIC... anything that interacts with a piece of hardware. It is good practice to run the latest drivers anyway.

4) Update the motherboard BIOS according to the manufacturer's instructions. Their website should provide detailed instructions as to the brand and model-specific procedure.

5) Rarely, bugs in the OS may cause "false positive" 0x124 events where the hardware wasn't complaining but Windows thought otherwise (because of the bug). At the time of writing, Windows 7 is not known to suffer from any such defects, but it is nevertheless important to always keep Windows itself updated.

6) Attempt to (stress) test those hardware components which can be put through their paces artificially. The most obvious examples are the RAM and HDD(s). For the RAM, use the in-built memory diagnostics (run MDSCHED) or the 3rd-party memtest86 utility to run many hours worth of testing.
For hard drives, check whether CHKDSK /R finds any problems on the drive(s), notably "bad sectors".
Unreliable RAM, in particular, is deadly as far as software is concerned, and anything other than a 100% clear memory test result is cause for concern. Unfortunately, even a 100% clear result from the diagnostics utilities does not guarantee that the RAM is free from defects - only that none were encountered during the test passes.

7) As the last of the non-invasive troubleshooting steps, perform a "vanilla" re-installation of Windows: just the OS itself without any additional applications, games, utilities, updates, or new drivers - NOTHING AT ALL that is not sourced from the Windows 7 disc.
Should that fail to mitigate the 0x124 problem, jump to the next steps. Otherwise, if you run the "vanilla" installation long enough to convince yourself that not a single 0x124 crash has occurred, start installing updates and applications slowly, always pausing between successive additions long enough to get a feel for whether the machine is still free from 0x124 crashes.
Should the crashing resume, obviously the very last software addition(s) may be somehow linked to the root cause.
If stop 0x124 errors persist despite the steps above, and the hardware is under warranty, consider returning it and requesting a replacement which does not suffer periodic MCE events. Be aware that attempting the subsequent hadrware troubleshooting steps may, in some cases, void your warranty:

8) Clean and carefully remove any dust from the inside of the machine.
Re seat all connectors and memory modules.
Use a can of compressed air to clean out the RAM DIMM sockets as much as possible.

9) If all else fails, start removing items of hardware one-by-one in the hope that the culprit is something non-essential which can be removed.
Obviously, this type of testing is a lot easier if you've got access t... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/221524-rampage-iv-3960x-bsod-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi, i have a BSOD error 0x0000124 problem. It happens randomly, whether i'm using chrome or just going though my computer folders. I recently bought this laptop, a Lenovo thinkpad T430s. I installed my own SSD drive on it. I tried reinstalling windows a couple of times but still get this error every once in a while like every other day probably. I did a clean reinstall and installed all the latest drivers (from the thinkpad site/intel) and made sure everything was up to date, bios, ssd, etc. Nothing is overclocked. The computer isn't under any heavy stress when this error occurs. Please help me resolve this issue!

System info:
Lenovo t430s
intel i5 3320m 2.6ghz
Windows 7 Home Premium x64
OEM clean install
intel 520 240gb SSD
4gb ram (planning on upgrading the ram)

A:Random BSOD, error 0x0000124

Hello surf and welcome to Sevenforums.

BSOD Analyse

You have had the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124 bugcheck code. It usually indicates bad hardware, overclocking or driver related issues. Let's do some troubleshooting.
Any sort of overclocking should be stopped. I saw you've posted that you ain't overclocking, but make sure that you're not having a motherboard feature that overclocks your computer automatically.
Make sure that your computer is running cool. Install Speccy for instance, and make sure that fans are running at the right speed. Also track down weird or noisy sounds.
Your BIOS is updated, good.
Windows 7 may have bugs in the OS if you ain't updating. Make sure that Windows Update is running on automatic updates, and not manual, or the 'never' feature.
Let's stress test some of the hardware. The most common causer within hardware would be the memory -

Quote:
There could be a driver could be causing the memory to be borked, but we're usually suggesting a memory test before moving forward. Do a scan with Memtest86+. Memtest is a scanner that'll check your sticks for errors. To ensure that we'll know if it's the slots on the motherboard that's broken, or the sticks itself - we have a little procedure we'll recommend. Remove 1 stick, scan the other with Memtest in the current slot. After 7 passes, move the stick to another slot and scan, and so on and so forth until you've scanned all the sticks, and all the slots, one by one.

Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

The next would be your processor -

Quote:
Prime is a stress testing tool for CPU's.
Details below.

If you have your system under warranty, consider replacing it.

That'd be a bit on the 0x124, a bit tricky bugcheck.

Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/238093-random-bsod-error-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 61.06%

So I bought my laptop about 2 1/2 weeks ago from bj's as I needed a laptop for work. I had gotten a few bsod's in the first week I had it but figured it might be a bad os install or some bug. So I system restored back to when I first got it out of the box. I haven't had any issues in the last week or so until tonight. I opened chrome up and that is when it froze. I went ahead and checked the error code and it was a 0x0000124. I looked up the code and it said it is an hardware error. If that is indeed the case, I will exchange the laptop as I have 90 days to return the laptop to bj's. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

A:Random BSOD, error 0x0000124

The 0x00000124 error (STOP 0x124 for short) is most often seen as a hardware problem.
There are instances where it's caused by a driver, but I haven't seen anything significant in the memory dump to indicate that.

The only thing that I did notice was the presence of the wireless driver (athw8x.sys) in the stack text of the memory dump.
It's a possible problem, and you can easily replace it to see if it's the problem.

To do this:
- go to the Asus support website for your system and download the latest, Win8.1 compatible driver for your Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Lan (it's not the RaLink one, it's the other one). Notebooks & Ultrabooks - X550CA
- uninstall the current wireless program/drivers from the system
- install the freshly downloaded drivers
- monitor for further BSOD's

Should you get further BSOD's, pack it up and take it back to BJ's. It's most likely a hardware problem and you really don't want to waste your time on a system that you can exchange.

Good luck!

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Thu Nov 28 20:37:34.025 2013 (UTC - 5:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\112813-32843-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.16422.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.131006-1505
System Uptime:0 days 0:22:55.900
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athw8x.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athw8x.sys
Probably caused by :GenuineIntel
BugCheck 124, {0, ffffe00003d96028, be000000, 800400}
BugCheck Info: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
Arguments:
Arg2: ffffe00003d96028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000be000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000800400, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz"
MaxSpeed: 1800
CurrentSpeed: 1796
BIOS Version X550CA.205
BIOS Release Date 04/17/2013
Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Product Name X550CA
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``

3rd Party Drivers:
The following is for information purposes only.
Any drivers in red should be updated or removed from your system. And should have been discussed in the body of my post.

Code:
**************************Thu Nov 28 20:37:34.025 2013 (UTC - 5:00)**************************
ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 2 05:13:26 2009 (4A4C7A36)
atkwmiacpi64.sys Tue Sep 6 21:44:52 2011 (4E66CC94)
AiCharger.sys Thu Sep 22 22:04:40 2011 (4E7BE938)
IntcDAud.sys Tue Jun 19 10:40:51 2012 (4FE08F73)
HECIx64.sys Mon Jul 2 18:14:58 2012 (4FF21D62)
kbfiltr.sys Wed Aug 1 23:22:22 2012 (5019F26E)
iaStorA.sys Sat Sep 1 21:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
dump_iaStorA.sys Sat Sep 1 21:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
RtsBaStor.sys Mon Oct 8 05:28:10 2012 (50729CAA)
AsusTP.sys Thu Jan 10 08:29:56 2013 (50EEC254)
RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jan 29 09:23:08 2013 (5107DB4C)
Rt630x64.sys Fri May 10 05:59:08 2013 (518CC4EC)
iwdbus.sys Wed Jul 24 21:06:12 2013 (51F07A04)
athw8x.sys Wed Aug 7 23:41:36 2013 (52031370)
intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 04:46:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
igdkmd64.sys Mon Sep 16 20:08:54 2013 (52379D96)
AsHIDSwitch64.sys Mon Oct 7 21:45:17 2013 (525363AD)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASMMAP64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atkwmiacpi64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiCharger.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IntcDAud... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/36362-random-bsod-error-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello and thanks for reading I have a year old HP pavilion dv series laptop running windows Yesterday I turned it on and it started normally but when I tried to browse on Firefox it gave me the blue screen for the first time ever and it shut down Fearing I had a virus I ran it in safe mode blinking Laptop blue cursor crash HP screen screen black with now and started a scan and began HP Laptop blue screen crash now black screen with blinking cursor transporting my pictures via Dropbox just in case it died on me Sure enough a weird error message couldnt HP Laptop blue screen crash now black screen with blinking cursor figure out what program made the message pop up popped up saying I had a bunch of urgent viruses I didn t click on it at all and before I couldn t think of what to do the blue screen popped up and it shut down When I tried to restart it the HP splash sign popped up and the screen flickered black and a blinking HP Laptop blue screen crash now black screen with blinking cursor cursor started in the upper left corner So this is where I stand now Black screen with blinking cursor Set default setting in BIOS didn t work and F safe mode or F system restore does nothing The black screen just stays there Any ideas Is it a gonner I m hoping to get back on and get my pictures if possible Help please nbsp

A:HP Laptop blue screen crash now black screen with blinking cursor

sounds like a bug -click report and ask to move to malware forum

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hp-laptop-blue-screen-crash-now-black-screen-with-blinking-cursor.1033666/
Relevancy 60.63%

I have recently built a new computer and keep getting blue screens. Its not all the time but randomly. I have a sabertooth 990fx r.2 With a AMD 8350fx, 8gb pny ram. Cant remember the video card but will check and repost the card. I have followed the instructions and have attached the zip of the perfmon and full dumps (systemfilecollectionapp). Please help. I can't read the dump files so I am at a loss. Thank you in advance.

A:Blue Screen on new build

Hi,

If you're still there, you have some type of malware infection:

Code:
WindowsUpdaterzz d:\users\allen\appdata\roaming\zzbrenkzz.exe Allen-PC\Allen Startup

Code:
The Security Center has not recorded an anti-virus product.
Cause: The Security Center is unable to identify an active anti-virus application. Either there is no anti-virus product installed or it is not recognized.
Resolution: 1. Verify that an anti-virus product is installed.
I see traces of Comodo and Lavasoft in your logs but seems they are not working as intended. You should only have 1 by the way.

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help - Tech Support Forum

After running through all the steps, please post the requested logs in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum, not here.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-on-new-build-973009.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi,

Just buuilt a new pc, rough specs are e6750m p5b mobo and 3 gb of ocz ram.

I have managed to install Vista but periodically I get a bue screen with the beneath description, anyone help me out as to why this is? Occasionally the pc doesnt start again and I have to use windows repaird from the vista OS disc and do a system restore,

Re-installin the OS didn't work.
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000008
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini013008-03.dmp
C:\Users\OBE015 - PC\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-35677-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\OBE015 - PC\AppData\Local\Temp\WER93F5.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

A:Blue Screen in a new build - please help.

First of all ocz ram is never on the qvl list at asus. Because it is not on the list does not mean it will not work however it has not been tested and found to work.

Next ocz ram often needs a higher vdimm or ram voltage than stock. Have you set the correct vdimm in the bios?

It would help if you posted exact specs on the system; ie power supply, what video card you have, etc.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-in-a-new-build-please-help.677448/
Relevancy 60.63%

hey, basically i put together my new build recently, and i keep getting the blue screen, iv'e realised i get it mostly when i play games and some times when i watch movies, i also got an error when the screen went black for a second and it said my graphics card stopped working for a bit in the bottom of the screen. btw i have updated my drivers for my graphics card.. its really starting to bug me and i have no idea where to start. I'ma also using windows 7.

my build is:
Asus P8P67 Pro
i5 2500K
Asus GTX 560Ti
G-Skill 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3
OCZ 60GB Agility 3 SSD - 2.5" SATA-III
ez 650 psu

any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

A:keep getting blue screen on new build

not really sure what other info you guys need, but i've attached the dmp file that it says has info on the crash after restart

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/keep-getting-blue-screen-on-new-build-602202.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? No
- an OEM or full retail version? Retail

- What is the age of system (hardware)? Less than 1 year
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) Aprox. 4 months

Hi
I've been having some BSOD issues, mostly 0x0000124.

I tried updating my BIOS but the problem persists.

Ran memtest for 1 hour with no apparent error.

Got a BSOD when running prime95 (it was not 0x0000124 but I think it was hardware related)

Always get BSOD when doing some intensive encoding in Sony Vegas (and it's my default way to test for BSOD)

Note that I was using just 1 DIMM of RAM when making the report .zip

A:BSOD with intensive/moderate CPU usage 0x0000124

You have a hardware error (0x124). Read the following thread and see if any of it's fixes work.

Among the fixes in the above thread are a few stress tests. Before you do any of the other fixes mentioned in the thread, you should run these stress tests:

Test your RAM using Memtest86+. Let it run until 6-8 passes have completed or errors have been found.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Test your hardware using Prime95. Watch your machine's temps and stop the test if it starts to overheat. Let it run for up to 2 hours or until errors have been found.

Test your hardware using Prime95. Watch your machine's temps and stop the test if it starts to overheat. Let it run for up to 2 hours or until errors have been found.

Stress test your CPU using Intel Burn Test.
CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/232798-bsod-intensive-moderate-cpu-usage-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 60.63%

i notice days ago that my PC was begin to freeze while using it makes no difference what i do it freezes for - seconds just now i was playing World of Warcraft while that my computer did a BSOD and pop-up while playing World BSOD 0x0000124 of Warcraft, with an error x so far what i have read on this forum great BSOD while playing World of Warcraft, 0x0000124 forum btw just notice it now i could read that it is Hardware related issue my spec are MB Asus ROG Maximus Extreme IV Memory OCZ Platinum GB dont know the product number can find it GFX Asus ROG Matrix GTX OC'ed to Mhz CPU Intel i - k - OC'ed from Mhz to Mhz auto tunning with Asus suite SSD OCZ RevoDrive PCI-Express SSD - OCZ OS intalled on this SSD for games and crap Corsair SSD Performance Series PRO - x -bit or x -bit - the original installed OS on the system yes - an OEM or full retail version it is brought as an OEM version at a retailer - What is the age of system hardware under year for all of it - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS about a month ago i did a format C and re installed my OS when i got my other SSD and new GFX

A:BSOD while playing World of Warcraft, 0x0000124

Quote: Originally Posted by Lehani

i notice 2 days ago that my PC was begin to freeze while using it. makes no difference what i do. it freezes for 2-3 seconds.

just now i was playing World of Warcraft, while that my computer did a BSOD, and pop-up with an error 0x0000124. so far what i have read on this forum ( great forum btw. just notice it now ) i could read that it is Hardware related issue.

my spec are:

MB: Asus ROG Maximus Extreme IV
Memory: OCZ Platinum 2GB. ( dont know the product number ) can find it.
GFX: Asus ROG Matrix GTX580 OC'ed to 900Mhz
CPU: Intel i7 - 2600k - OC'ed from 3800Mhz to 4400Mhz ( auto tunning with Asus suite )
SSD: OCZ RevoDrive PCI-Express SSD - OCZ ( OS intalled on this )
SSD: for games and crap Corsair SSD Performance Series PRO

- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64-bit
- the original installed OS on the system? yes
- an OEM or full retail version? it is brought as an OEM version, at a retailer.

- What is the age of system (hardware)? under 1 year for all of it.
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) about a month ago i did a /format C: and re installed my OS. when i got my other SSD and new GFX.

This DMP is corrupt and contains no useable information. Have to wait for the next

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/201875-bsod-while-playing-world-warcraft-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hey everyone This is my first post here and you guys are the only thing keeping me from sending back my -day old MSI CX DX laptop back to the retailer for servicing As i said i bought my laptop yesterday and installed win on it It came as a free OS machine Second off i installed the usual programs firefox avira utorrent etc First BSOD happened while i was watching utorrent download something It was a STOP x BsOD They continued usually after - minutes of laptop up-time Today i installed the latest video audio lan drivers from the msi site Surprise surprise BsOD STOP:0x0000124 BSOD and System freeze stopped but constant freezes came along Same thing after - mins of laptop up-time it freezes forcing me to restart the computer manually It happened like so all day and mins ago i got another BsOD Same one stop x As i am not totally sure System freeze and STOP:0x0000124 BSOD how to create a minidump rar etc i will be back with that later on Does anyone have an idee as to what this can be or how to solve it As i mentioned earlier the laptop is brand new with a full -year warranty and if i can't solve this with your guys help i am forced to send it back to the retailer but i sure hope there will be no need for that

A:System freeze and STOP:0x0000124 BSOD

BSOD posting instructions
please post this so they can help you

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/135918-system-freeze-stop-0x0000124-bsod.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello there So this problem is getting really old I had my computer for more than two years and it war running fine and dandy all the time pretty much After the last format I decided to Semi-random freezes 0x0000124 BSOD move to Windows bit from Windows XP bit with the addition of GB of ram extra Here is the current computer specs Semi-random freezes BSOD 0x0000124 System Microsoft Windows Professional bit CPU Intel Core Duo E Ghz Motherboard ASUS P QL-EM Memory x OCZ Gold XTC OCZ G G GB Graphics Card s NVIDIA GeForce GTX MB Sound Card Realtek ALC Intel JB ICH - High Integrated Hard Drives SAMSUNG HD HJ ATA Device GB RPM SATA-II PSU OCZ StealthXStream W SLI Case Asus TA- Black Cooling Arctic Cooling Alpine Pro PWM Soon after the system was up and running I started encountering this strange problem which is bugging me since January Here's what's hapening The system is runnig smoothly basicly all the time It doesn't strutter or overheat or crash I can run most of program without any problems Office Firefox Solid Works The problem only occurs whan playing certain games OR when playing certaing games with the addition of voice chat communication like Mumble Ventrilo Team Speak Originally the crashes where most frequent while playing Battlefield but I simply decided my system might be too weak to handle that game so I switched back to Minecraft which I've played no problem on Windows XP and boy when I was suprised when it froze The freezes are compleate and total Everything stops and none of the keybord input is working Caps lock Num lock etc I can only push the rest button and nothing else Games that crash the computer Battlefield Mumble Minecraft Mumble or Minecraft Modpack Technic pack Assasins Creed Refelations Blacklight Revolution Games that DO NOT crash the computer World of Tanks even with Mumble on Civilization V NBA k Saint's Row The Third it froze once or twice with mumble but not all the time Minecraft without Mumble it works stable around of the time WITHOUT voice comm Suprisingly this freeze crash happens without any BSOD all the time So the proccess of debugging this freezes is allready long I've started by running any benchmarks I've found in google related to the problem so I did Memtest Prime D Mark etc The only thing I ruled out is the memory I've tried using only one sticks and trying both the new ones and the old ones in each DIMM slot it crashed everytime no matter the configuration I also updated any drivers possible starting form NVIDIA and ending with updating all motherboard drives and the BIOS as well Still nothing helped After a lot of Driver related checks and updates I finally managed to create a BSOD after running the computer in clean and alert mode with the minimal number of drivers and procceses BSOD x Here are all the dumps I've created back then Attachment EDIT Also forgot about this thing Attachment After that I was adviced to send my computer to a computer service for repairs I've send but after a week of troubleshooting and benchmarkig the computer returned to me with only a replaced CMOS battery and a note quot Problem not found computer is working properly quot So ATM I'm puzzled what to do I was thinking of getting some new computer parts like a new processor but I need to know which one is the faulty one to actually change it This is what I've tried also trying to make it go away - Update Graphics Drivers - Update Motherboard Drivers - Update Sound Card Drivers - Update Chipset Drivers - Update BIOS - Reinstalling Punkbuster Battlefield related - Reinstalling updating JAVA bit and bit Minecraft related - Running games quot As Administrator quot - Allocating more RAM for games Minecraft related - Benchmarking - Browsing the Event Viewer for potential problems - Overclock the proccesor - Underclock the proccesor - Upping Voltages on proccesor - Upping VOltages on memory That's all I can think of I hope somone could pinpoint at least the faulty hardware part if it's hardware but ATM I'm absol... Read more

A:Semi-random freezes BSOD 0x0000124

TRY clearing pagefile . . . sometimes it also induce problems like that . . .
IS the HDD ok ??
Check the ram ? ?

IF YOU HAVE A FRIEND NEARBY EXCHANGE RAMS , HDD AND PROCESSOR one by one . . TO CHECK . . .
WHich one is faulty

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/251676-semi-random-freezes-bsod-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey Everyone This is a new system build and it was working fine until a week after I had built it The first blue screen I got was when I was uploading a video to youtube and now I seem to get them randomly fairly often apart from when I m playing games which is odd just browsing the internet etc So far I ve done tests on my hard drives to see if they re healthy and they have passed HD Tune however I seem to always get blue screens when I try and upload a video to youtube from either of the hard drives I ve tried them plugged in one at a time but it doesn t blue screen when I upload from the SSD on its own this could just be a coincidence though as it blue screened with just the SSD in when I left the computer idle overnight I ve run memtest on my ram which didn t come up with any errors and I ve re-seated it just to check if it was okay I ll upload a dumps New ntoskrnl.exe? crash Computer BSOD Build Multiple zip of my Minidump now using BlueScreenView seems to point towards ntoskrnl exe but this is my first time using BlueScreenView so I m not sure if that s common or w e Another thing to add is that I seem to get program instability e g steam closing when it feels like it and chrome crashing for no reason however playing the mmo neverwinter seemed to work fine located on a different drive to the OS SDD Win Ultimate x I - BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps K MSI z -g Crucial x GB mhz Ballistix RAM Samsung Pro SSD x Seagate rpm tb HDD s Asus Xonar d x Soundcard Corsair CX W MSI Geforce GTX Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps

There seems to be a problem with your Windows activation. Please post this report: Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303353-bsod-new-computer-build-ntoskrnl-exe-multiple-crash-dumps.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hey everyone just want to thank you all for helping out before hand ok Ive been getting Screen Custom Blue Build the dreaded BSoD since the start of the month i built the computer about two months ago and it was running fine to begin with but like i said start of the month it started to BSoD on me Running Windows Home premium bit AMD Atholon II X Processore GHz GB of Ram one gig Custom Build Blue Screen per stick slots already memtested each one individually Asus M A T-M motherboard Biostar Radeon HD g DDR video card GB Hard driveIve kept most of the BSoD windows bug check analysis ill post them up in a second like i said ive already checked the memory individually for hours each ran Malwarbytes i did have two root kits ran a registry fix I m pretty new to Blue screens so im pretty sure im missing some basic steps on the trouble shooting process here is the text of all the Custom Build Blue Screen debug analysis warning its pretty damn longProblem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode b BCP C D BCP FFFFF EC BCP FFFFF A BD BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Steinwertm AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xmlRead our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid mp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txtMicrosoft reg Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is availableSymbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbolsExecutable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalBuilt by amd fre win gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff a d PsLoadedModuleList xfffff c ae Debug session time Thu May UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Page a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Page c a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details Loading User SymbolsPEB is paged out Peb Ldr efdf Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsLoading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck B c d fffff ec fffff a bd Page a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for detailsPage a ... Read more

A:Custom Build Blue Screen

Your errors may indicate RAM issue.A. If you have more than one RAM module installed, try starting computer with one RAM stick at a time.NOTE Keep in mind, the manual check listed above is always superior to the software check, listed below. DO NOT proceed with memtest, if you can go with option AB. If you have only one RAM stick installed......run memtest...1. Download - Pre-Compiled Bootable ISO (.zip)2. Unzip downloaded memtest86+-....iso.zip file.3. Inside, you'll find memtest86+-....iso file.4. Download, and install ImgBurn: http://www.imgburn.com/5. Insert blank CD into your CD drive. 6. Open ImgBurn, and click on Write image file to disc7. Click on Browse for a file... icon:8. Locate memtest86+-....iso file, and click Open button.9. Click on ImgBurn green arrow to start burning bootable memtest86 CD:10. Once the CD is created, boot from it, and memtest will automatically start to run. The running program will look something like this depending on the size and number of ram modules installed:It's recommended to run 5-6 passes. Each pass contains very same 8 tests.This will show the progress of the test. It can take a while. Be patient, or leave it running overnight.The following image is the test results area:The most important item here is the ?errors? line. If you see ANY errors, even one, most likely, you have bad RAM.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/316484/custom-build-blue-screen/
Relevancy 59.77%

Sorry for this guys - First post here - But never needed help before x Started a new build yesterday spec is as follows OS Windows XP Bit Motherboard DFI Lanparty UT ICFX T R G Processor Intel Core Duo ghz Think it s called the E Memory gb x gb OCZ Special Ops - - - Graphics Gecube Ati HD XT mb Psu Coolermaster Real Power Pro w CPU Fan Zalman CNPS Optical no LG GSA-H NBAL Sata DVD-Rw Optical no LG GDR- HD Western Digital Caviar gb Case Antec P Also have a Dynamode Wireless card - But pretty sure that s not a problem since the problems still occur when I take it out and when I put a D-link card in it s place During install of windows Screen New Problems Blue Build with I had various blue screens which dissapeared when I removed one of the sticks of ram - Checked after windows had installed and it said gb with the supposed faulty stick in confirming my suspicion - It s been removed now leaving me with gb of ram and will probably be replaced Blue Screen Problems with New Build - Back to the story I ve installed latest Direct X and latest ATI Blue Screen Problems with New Build drivers but whenever running a heavy duty game or program - Or sometimes even when running a video - the Blue Screen Problems with New Build PC either randomly freezes randomly reboots or randomly Blue Screens giving me errors either saying quot IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL quot or pointing at quot ati duag sys quot or quot win k sys quot Anyone see a fault in the spec in terms of compatibility And if that s not it can anybody suggest possible ways I can shorten the list of possible problems If anybody would like to look at certain error codes shown during the BSODs I can post them since I recorded them when I saw them Thanks for any help nbsp

A:Blue Screen Problems with New Build

Have you tried swapping out your video card?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-problems-with-new-build.594629/
Relevancy 59.77%

please can some one help months ago I decide to build my own computer and i did it at the moment i just have windows vista bit a month later i increased my memory ram to gigs so i order a bit vista since that day i installed vista bit i been having a lot of blue screens with problems with the drivers i was able to fix most of the problems with the drivers and replace one of the memory rams but now my pc is giving me a blue 2 of Screen build months Blue after screen every time i restart it or shut it off most of the errors that i Blue Screen after 2 months of build get is technical information first x E and then x D next is x C then x C also Blue Screen after 2 months of build went a play fsx my game shut down after minutes Processor AMD Phenom IIx T Thuban Black Edition Motherboard Gigabyte GA- GA-UD H Memory Ram g ADATA Gaming Serial CORSAIR Hard Drive Hitachi tb Case InWin Ironclad Video Card Galaxy Gtx Power Supply Cooler Master Gx W i have windows vista bits sp

A:Blue Screen after 2 months of build

Hello,

Please start by running Memtest86: RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums

If you get no errors, follow these directions: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-after-2-months-of-build-554350.html
Relevancy 59.77%

I just finished building my first PC with the following specs (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pBsVsY). The build went smooth and the computer turned on fine the first try. I installed windows and updated my graphics card and motherboard drivers. Occasionally I get the blue screen saying the computer must restart. So far I have seen three different error messages having done driver updates in between crashes. The error messages that I have seen are:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALMEMORY_MANAGEMENTACPI_BIOS_ERROR I am hoping that this is a driver issue and not hardware related but I am not sure. Can anyone help me figure out how to stop these crashes?

A:New computer build getting blue screen

Are you overclocking your PC? If so, reset to stock clocks. What version of Windows are you using?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/607889/new-computer-build-getting-blue-screen/
Relevancy 59.77%

I have a new build of a sabertooth 990fx r.2. Amd 8350fx. 8gb pny ram. Will repost video card later. I have tried everything but since I can't read dump files I need Help. Have attached dump report and perfmon report. Thanks in advance.

A:Random blue screen on new build

Can I not get alittle help on here

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/random-blue-screen-on-new-build-973017.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello all, i recently just built a new pc; specs should be on my profile. Everything seems to be running smoothly, i ran several programs to check stability. RealTemp, 3D Vantage, Prime 95, CPU-Z and everything seems to check out. However, i keep getting a Blue screen from time to time, not sure what is wrong exactly.

Thanks in advance for all the help!
Windows 7 . . .
- x64
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
- Full Retail Builders Edition
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? 5 Days
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 5 Days, no

A:New Build, blue screen issues

Alright, it crashed again during restart; started to load windows and restarted with a crash. Here are the two dumps, the old one as well as the newest one.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF88000CF867A
BCP3: FFFFF88009E53580
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600

Update: My memory seems to be running at 802 mhz as opposed to 1600...After running Memtest86, it went through one pass and i received an error on Test #7 and 2 errors on test #5. Also below on Errors per Memory slot, it states that the one error was found on my first chip.

I will continue to run tests to see what other errors come up; in the mean time any suggestions?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/140282-new-build-blue-screen-issues.html
Relevancy 59.77%

I built this machine weeks ago runs great except it has crashed times while gaming I get a blue screen Stop x F x build new on brand screen Blue xFFFFFA A BF xFFFFFA A BE xFFFFF F It then will not boot because BIOS no longer sees my two Adata S SSD drives hooked to the Intel Sata controller one is Win other has game The SSD drives do not appear Blue screen on brand new build on the booting screen or inside the BIOS It does still see my WD disk drive on the Marvel Sata controller If I cycle power or reset the SSD drives are again visible and it boots fine GIGABYTE GA-Z Blue screen on brand new build X-UD H-B Intel K Windows Home Premium OEM from NewEgg new PSU is Corsair CMPSU- HX w RT GB Gkill G F - CL D- GBXM VGA-XFX HD- -ZDBC HD G Brand new home-built from NewEgg parts original OS install default settings no overclock other than slight GPU factory OC Runs cool Usually takes a few hours of gaming before it crashes I have run Carrona memtest V and Prime w o crashing or errors Windows doesn't seem to be generating a minidump file Attached Blue screen on brand new build is zip file with Perfmon and BSODjcgriff Any help will be greatly appreciated Thanks Bob

A:Blue screen on brand new build

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwong

Windows doesn't seem to be generating a minidump file.

Is this the case ? I really need the dump file to examine your BSOD. Try rechecking it. If it really does not generate a dump file, then you might have to do a kernel debugging.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-on-brand-new-build-589949.html
Relevancy 59.77%

I have a Custom builded PC, I builded it myself and actually had this problem before. I am getting this BSOD 0x0000124 and caused by ntoskrnl.exe. My build should be able to see at my profile and I have tried alot of stuff but I would be very happy and very thankful if you could help me fix this, because Idk what to do anymore.

If you want more info, just ask thanks for trying to help.

A:BSOD playing serveral games, error 0x0000124

Additional information is required.

1. Download the DM Log Collector application to your desktop by clicking the link below

DM Log Collector.exe

2. Run it by double-clicking the icon on your desktop, and follow the prompts.
3. Locate the .ZIP file that is created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/356603-bsod-playing-serveral-games-error-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 59.77%

i keep getting BSOD x124 with increasing frequency at random times. Reinstalled windows 7 ultimate x 64 and all drivers fresh, cleaned every hardware component from dust yet i keep getting these random BSOD at random intervals. The temps and voltage are all in line ( CPU 35-50 C ).

Additional info about the issue :
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8002B56038
BCP3: 00000000B2000010
BCP4: 0000000000010C0F
I atach the .zip created with the dm log collector in hope u can point me to the source of the problem.

MAX-PC-Thu_03_10_2016_220405_45.zip

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392989-bsod-0x0000124-increasing-frequency-random-times.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi everyone Sorry if I'm a bit too in-depth or present too stop inc. 0x00000F4, 0x0000124 BSOD; Multiple errors much useless information I'm a newbie and just trying to get a fix on my OS I have a custom build PC running Windows ultimate x The pc has been working fine since I built it back in November a few BSOD's due to some issues when I was overclocking the RAM RAM defaults to mHz however the CPU and RAM speed both say mHz Those BSODs were one's I knew and could deal with This time I haven't a clue what's happening I was using a Digital Audio Workstation called Pro Tools DAW earlier today and was routing some tracks to an submaster bus when suddenly the program stopped working and a horrible audible sound was playing this is standard when an error occurs with a DAW usually BSOD; Multiple stop errors inc. 0x00000F4, 0x0000124 you just Kill the task restart the BSOD; Multiple stop errors inc. 0x00000F4, 0x0000124 system and reload and continue However this time after attempting Cntrl Alt Del the system froze and a BSOD appeared I thought nothing of it and assumed it was BSOD; Multiple stop errors inc. 0x00000F4, 0x0000124 the hardware I was using that had crashed External Sound Card USB connection Avid Eleven Rack I shutdown the pc and came back to in about hours later and I got to the user log in stage It came up with the message dwm exe - System error - userinit exe is missing I proceeded to pass this message by when suddenly a BSOD comes up with the title BAD POOL HEADER I didn't have time to jot anything else down and my computer did not save any dump files Even though I had set-up the mini-dump setting upon the setting up of windows it could have possibly been deleted when I performed a system restore not sure the computer restarted itself and then a black screen and another restart I could tell preemptively when the computer would BSOD because my backlit keyboard would turn off about - seconds before the error message or black screen would occur I was able to access safe mode at this point so I enabled restore settings on my pc and tried to come to a solution I noticed over time I was getting the STOP x I did some research and found out it is most commonly a hardware error however all of my HDD's were readable and accessible I did a RAM test which came back conclusive my GPU is hooked up to my TV so I presumed that could not be the faulty device Although I could be incorrect The CPU and the MOBO are all that's left At this point I attempted to reboot in Normal mode however the same cycle of errors kept occurring I checked my BIOS and everything was the same as I'd left it After this I proceeded to complete a system restore to Early last night when the computer was running perfectly this did not rectify the problem and the computer kept cycling multiple blue and black screens resetting almost - times a minute At this point I received the error - STOP X F At this point I took my PC apart and checked all power connections temperatures liquid cooling devices etc but nothing was out of the ordinary I turned my PC back on but this time inserted my recovery disk set up a startup recovery but the computer seemed to think everything was fine I then went to do a system restore to a few days ago th Feb This came back slightly more successful no BSOD's so far however when the user screen came about it showed a black screen with no images for users but still displayed the correct information password options etc I logged in and received this error message dwm exe - System error - windowscodecs dll is missing From here the UI loaded but in classic mode and my desktop was black as opposed to Tard the Grumpy Cat My startup programs booted Skype Core Temp on cue and everything was moving smoothly components wise no horrible sounds from the PC however I tried to access certain files I cannot view pictures or video thumbnails when I attempt to load a picture I get the error message There was a problem starting C program files windows phot... Read more

A:BSOD; Multiple stop errors inc. 0x00000F4, 0x0000124

Code:
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80192dc028, be200000, 5110a}

Code:
===============================================================================
Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Descriptor @ fffffa80192dc138
Section @ fffffa80192dc2c0
Offset : 664
Length : 264
Flags : 0x00000000
Severity : Fatal

Error : GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR (Proc 2 Bank 7)
Address : 0x0000000791637100
Misc. : 0x0000009082000086
The first parameter or argument has the value of 0x0, which is a Machine Check Exception, which means the CPU has detected a hardware problem and the address points to a processor error because the CPU has found one, so it could be a different form of hardware which is causing the issue.

In such a situation, it is best to use these steps:Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95
Enable "Round off checking" before the test (see first post below tutorial).
All the hardware seeming to be running stable and tests reporting no errors, could mean a bad motherboard.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/280429-bsod-multiple-stop-errors-inc-0x00000f4-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 59.77%

I played through the entire game no problem but now I am starting to get BSODs when Demolishers charge at me and knock me down The first time it happened the Dying 0x0000124 BSOD Light, Playing error computer just locked up with a black screen sound continued to work but it wouldn't accept any sort of input and I had to power down Second time it happened I get a BSOD I used to get BSOD's on this computer related to flash player but that has since been resolved with newer graphics drivers The problem isn't related to overheating I have a new case that has a ton of airflow and I have the card set to automatic fan control and I can hear the fan getting fairly loud during game play so I know its properly dissipating heat Let me know if I can provide you with more information to help diagnose my problem Thanks for your time Edit I used windows update for the first time in years and installed updates I also checked my Graphics drivers and found there is no new update I ran FurMark burn in test to BSOD Playing Dying Light, error 0x0000124 see if BSOD Playing Dying Light, error 0x0000124 that could detect anything and it gave me no errors or artifacts I also included a new DM Log Collector zip that shows all the recent updates Still getting the BSOD Playing Dying Light, error 0x0000124 BSOD after updating windows

A:BSOD Playing Dying Light, error 0x0000124

Hello and welcome to SevenForums!

The cause of your problem is the hardware. Run MemTest86+ for 8 passes, IntelBurnTest and Seatools for DOS and Windows.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+
SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use
CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/363704-bsod-playing-dying-light-error-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 59.77%

After changing out from x GB Kingston RAM to x GB G Skill RipJawsX RAM I have a triple channel motherboard I have started getting the hardware BSOD x while game BSOD after playing new any 0x0000124 installing RAM, error playing games It seems to only trigger under game usage as I have left the computer on for awhile and it does not seem to crash otherwise As far as BIOS settings go I put it back to defaults as well as attempting to specify RAM timings and making sure overclock was off I also updated the BIOS version and tried although in vain to BSOD playing any game after installing new RAM, error 0x0000124 update some of the older drivers that some software was stating that I needed to update I also ran Memtest overnight and had no errors Last night I decided to remove of the sticks to see if the issue would go away and I was able to play games half the night without error which seemed like a quot fix quot given that the error would generally come up within minutes of gameplay I am not sure if the problem is related to voltage or something else - what should I check FYI - The specific G Skill RAM model I purchased is F - CL D- GBBXL I bought of them since they were dual kits

A:BSOD playing any game after installing new RAM, error 0x0000124

Hi stevenromero02.

As you are narrowing the situation down, let us start with the place you are pointing at.
Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.
If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

But, Overclocking is still present there? It appears so from the crash dumps.

Code:
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2800
CurrentSpeed: 2818
You should not let the hardware parts overclocked in a BSODing computer.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8012ac9028, fa000000, 400405}

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/321301-bsod-playing-any-game-after-installing-new-ram-error-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Upgraded my system a few days ago, new MOBO, GPU and cpu.
In addition to above issue, when i reboot the boot stalls right before windows logo, and I need to hard-reset 1 time to get the system to boot.
I also randomly experience a wierd "twitch/tear" on my screen, lasting only a few miliseconds?
I guess it has something to do with my graphics card?
Some help would be greatly appreciated! =)

Uploading my crashlog.

A:BSOD while benchmarking using 3DMark 2013, error 0x0000124

Hello Duplex and welcome to Seven Forums.

According to your latest dump file dated 4/21/13, error code 0x124 indicates a fatal hardware error.

Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (Windows Debuggers)

Also, the following drivers show multiple errors: win32k.sys (Multi-User Win32 Driver); atikmdag.sys (ATI Video driver); atikmpag.sys (ATI Video driver); dxgmms1.sys (DirectX Graphics MMS); and, dxgkrnl.sys (DirectX Graphics Kernel). The following references provide suggested update info as well as update sites.

(In the interest of full disclosure, I took the liberty of condensing the dump file into a smaller more manageable size.)

Driver Reference Table - win32k.sys

Driver Reference Table - atikmdag.sys

Driver Reference Table - atikmpag.sys

Driver Reference Table - dxgmms1.sys

Driver Reference Table - dxgkrnl.sys

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa800e0fd028, b6000000, 100153}

Probably caused by : hardware

---------
A fatal hardware error has occurred.

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD

PROCESS_NAME: 3DMarkICFDemo.

IMAGE_NAME: hardware

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_CACHE

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_CACHE

---------
fffff880`0897f740 fffff960`0031e1b0 win32k

fffff880`089823a8 fffff880`048654b7Unable to load image atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
atikmdag+0x344b7

fffff880`08982428 fffff880`044f3345Unable to load image atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
atikmpag+0x6345

fffff880`08982508 fffff880`0534e172 dxgmms1

fffff880`08982588 fffff880`0525513f dxgkrnl
Even though this is a new build. I'd still check for malware by running a full scan with your installed and updated anti-virus suite. I'd also check to make sure you have good connections for mobo, ram, etc as well as all cables. One of the Forum members prepared this troubleshooting guide that also includes suggestions for hardware diagnostic checks.

Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/287285-bsod-while-benchmarking-using-3dmark-2013-error-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hey, I built a new computer last week and it seemed fine but now it's blue screening. Once was when I was playing a game and the other was today when i was just browsing the web. I am not sure where to check dump files and what not, I'm using a bluescreen viewer program. The OS I am using is a cracked copy Windows 7 64bit. I've noticed that I can't really download updates properly, Steam crashes, Chrome crashes. No idea what to do. Some help would be great..

ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 one crash address
ntoskrnl.exe+75c00 another crash address.

A:Blue screen 0x0000004e and 0x0000001e with new build

Quick update: I've installed all important and recommend windows updates (About 43 of them) Uninstalled Chrome and Steam. Now using Fire Fox and I am running a Virus scan. If I get another Blue screen should I re-install my OS (Will getting a Genuine copy help?) Or review my hardware. The only new hardware I've gotten since building is a head set. I've updated my BIOS as well..

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294797-blue-screen-0x0000004e-0x0000001e-new-build.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I built my gaming pc a few months ago and now I've been getting the Blue Screen I don't know why I keep getting it it happens fairly often I've checked Gaming of Screen Build Death on Blue New PC my Windows Update but everything is up to date Does anyone know why I keep getting them Here is the Problem Signature Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP BCP FFFFFA CEE A BCP FFFFFA CEE D BCP FFFFF DCC B OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Collin AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement Blue Screen of Death on New Gaming PC Build online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt Here are my Computer Specs RAM Corsair Vengeance GB x GB DDR MHz PC Desktop Memory CMZ GX M A C PSU Corsair Enthusiast Series TX Watt ATX EPS PLUS Bronze TX SSD Kingston Digital GB SSDNow V SATA mm height with Adapter Solid State Drive SV S A G HD Seagate Barracuda TB HDD SATA Gb s NCQ MB Cache -Inch Internal Bare Drive ST DM CPU Intel Core i - K Quad-Core Desktop Processor GHZ MB Cache BX I K Video Card MSI Computer Corp Video Graphics Card N LIGHTNING Motherboard MSI Computer Corp ATX DDR LGA Motherboards Z MPOWER MAX OS Windows Professional SP bit OEM System Builder DVD Pack Thanks for the help Download - - dmp from Sendspace com - send big files the easy way Here is the dmp file from my latest BSOD

A:Blue Screen of Death on New Gaming PC Build

Hi,

The attached DMP file is of the CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION (f4) bug check.

This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.

Essentially, several processes and threads are necessary for the operation of the system. When they are terminated for any reason, the system can no longer function.

If we look further into the dump(s), we can see:

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000006 - The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0x%x.

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF4_IOERR

^^ All of the bolded above is indicative of a faulty hard drive, or possible specific software causing corruption. Let's do the following, and please follow all of them:

1. Be 100% sure the SSD is at latest firmware. Out of date SSD's are the #1 cause of this bug check.

2. Remove and replace AVG with Microsoft Security Essentials for temporary troubleshooting purposes as it may be causing conflicts:

AVG removal - http://www.avg.com/us-en/utilities

MSE - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Code:

0: kd> lmvm wdcsam64
start end module name
fffff880`077ed000 fffff880`077f0880 wdcsam64 (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wdcsam64.sys
Image name: wdcsam64.sys
Timestamp: Wed Apr 16 04:39:08 2008
^^
Western Digital External Drive RAID Manager
2008 driver version has known BSOD issues in Windows (yours is dated from 08). Please update ASAP - WD Support / Downloads / Select Product

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-of-death-on-new-gaming-pc-build-810466.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I accidentally right clicked on a jpeg that was saved to my desktop and chose "print". Instant blue screen of death. And of course I tried it a few more times and same thing. Is this a known glitch or just my Presario V2000???

A:Blue Screen Bug - Win7 Build 7068

That's pretty weird. Doesn't happen to me, but I'm using build 7077. Have you seen if it does it with a few different pictures saved on your desktop?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/6917-blue-screen-bug-win7-build-7068-a.html
Relevancy 59.34%

This is my first build and as my luck would have it I ve ran into a road block I ve installed the Phenom on a Biostar TA GXE and as soon as it starts to boot flashes screen reboots build then blue New it blinks a blue screen and instantly tries to restart itself I ve updated the BIOS and that didn t help A friend of mine brought over a different processor plugged it in and it booted up New build flashes blue screen then reboots fine We then installed Vista and everything ran great Once he took his processor out and I put the back in I m right back to the same problems My question is are there New build flashes blue screen then reboots any things you would suggest me New build flashes blue screen then reboots checking trying before sending the processor back to newegg Also I was afraid the wasn t compatible with the TA GXE but Biostar tech support assured me it is ----------------- AMD Phenom Biostar TA GXE OCZ Reaper DDR x GB Cooler Master Elite W Power supply nbsp

A:New build flashes blue screen then reboots

Hi and welcome to TSG.

Without looking into the spec of the Biostar motherboard I would suspect a faulty processor (the 955) based on what you have said. You have done the most logical check, ie. put a known good CPU in it and it works, so the rest of the rig should be OK.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-build-flashes-blue-screen-then-reboots.867167/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi all,
My custom built destop got BSOD randomly when ever I play games or watch Youtube in HD. I have checked all my ram and replaced new hard drive, graphic cards, psu. I have also reinstall windows but still got the BSOD. Here is all my dump files and system infomation
Please could anyone help me solve this problem?
Thank you very much!
Regards

A:BSOD when playing games and watch youtube HD, error 0x0000124

Welcome to the forum.

Quote:
A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try: Stop 124 - What it means and what to try

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\admin\Downloads\SF_07-07-2014 (1)\SF_07-07-2014\070714-24102-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e54000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03099e90
Debug session time: Mon Jul 7 21:01:29.136 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:43:04.102
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8004fa8028, b2000040, 800}

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8004fa8028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000b2000040, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000800, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: linpack64.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: f

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`0447ba98 fffff800`02e1da3b : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`04fa8028 00000000`b2000040 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`0447baa0 fffff800`02fe17d3 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`04a22a00 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`04a22a50 : hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1e3
fffff800`0447bae0 fffff800`02e1d700 : 00000000`00000728 fffffa80`04a22a00 fffff800`0447be70 fffff800`0447be00 : nt!WheaReportHwError+0x263
fffff800`0447bb40 fffff800`02e1d052 : fffffa80`04a22a00 fffff800`0447be70 fffffa80`04a22a00 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMcaReportError+0x4c
fffff800`0447bc90 fffff800`02e1cf0d : 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000001 fffff800`0447bef0 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandler+0x9e
fffff800`0447bcd0 fffff800`02e10e... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337106-bsod-when-playing-games-watch-youtube-hd-error-0x0000124.html
Relevancy 59.34%

ok so i'll start out by posting my system specs Manufacturer Dell Inc Processor Intel R Pentium R CPU GHz CPUs Memory MB RAM Hard Drive GB Video Card NVIDIA GeForce Monitor Dell FPT Digital Sound Card SoundMAX Digital Audio Keyboard USB Root Hub Mouse USB Root Hub Operating System Windows XP Home Edition Build Service Pack Here is the Crash Blue Screen Error that it says when crashed to blue screen Stop c a Fatal System Error The Windows Subsytem system process has been terminated unexpectedly with a status of x c x c c x cf c The system has been shut down Beginnening dump of physical memory Dumping physical memory to disk completion here where it says x cf c it has also said x f c and x ed i Blue Screen Crash have tried reinstalling windows xp from the installation cd i have tried RegistryFix i have tried Regcure i attempted to do system restore but none of my restore points are there usually it sets restore points every day i tried to defragment my local disk but it says it cannot open the file dfrg msc i'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but my time was also set back to July Please help me i am totally clueless on what to Blue Screen Crash do next

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-crash-433745.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi!

I got a new computer. I used it for 2 days without problems.

Today is the 6th time it crashes and it shows the blue screen. Message below and Minidump attached.

The new thing I did today is to use the Skype. Can this be the reason of the conflict?
How Can I solve it?

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3

BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA8007FA3050
BCP3: FFFFFA8007F1C060
BCP4: FFFFFA80071016F0
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini101810-07.dmp
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-92040-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER3ED3.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
Microsoft Online Crash Analysis

A:Blue Screen Crash

It's probably this driver that's to blame: o2sdx64.sys (Memory Card Reader driver by O2Micro)
If the driver isn't to blame, then it's likely a hardware problem with that device.

Please:
- download a fresh copy of the driver from the PC Manufacturer's website
- uninstall the current driver from your system
- install the freshly downloaded copy of the driver
- monitor for further BSOD's.

More to follow once the dump files finish running.....

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/284110-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 59.34%

help me with my blue screen problem

A:blue screen crash

Quote: Originally Posted by win2

help me with my blue screen problem

Memory exception (probably caused by a driver) please run these two tests.

Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program.

Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/178722-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi guys yesterday I had a problem with my electric supply transformer shut down and my desktop was crash screen Blue on I have an old voltage regulator not an UPS type My pc was loading win xp back then now whenever I fire up my pc it shows the - start winxp normally use last working conf safe mode - black screen Doesn t really matter what option I choose it starts loading winxp normally then it shows bluescreen and resets all over again into bios I though it might be a hardware problem so I use Seagate SeaTools and WD Lifeguard Diagnostic to check my HD They seemed to work just fine Used memtest to make sure it wasn t a ram issue no errors found Don t know what to do Thanks in advance Windows Blue screen crash Xp professional edition with sevice pack Amd venice socket xfx gt pci express x Gigabyte GA-K VT - x Seagate GB RPM MB Buffer Serial-ATA x WD GB Ide-ATA x mb kingston pc dual channel ram Cooler Master Real Power W nbsp

Relevancy 59.34%

Hi, i am having blue screen crash whenever i play a game ar do something heavy. it gives the following error. how can i solve it ?

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

BCCode: 116
BCP1: 858D9008
BCP2: 90DE3278
BCP3: C000009A
BCP4: 00000004
Product: 256_1

C:\Windows\Minidump\070211-16114-01.dmp
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-29406-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

CAN I GET SOME HELP !!!

Please upload a full report
http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html
From what you posted it looks like your having a STOP 0x116 BSOD which is a video card timeout.

STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting - Windows 7 Forums

Until I get a report from you I can proceed any further with recommendations.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-crash-584500.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hello,

Please help!
I ran Malwarebytes on my Laptop Windows XP Professional. After scanning, two malicious software were found: PUM.Disabled.Security Center were found both Category Registry Data, with 2 Items:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SecurityCenter\AntivirusDisableNotify (Data:1) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SecurityCenter\FirewallDisableNotify (Data:1)
After removed and rebooted my computer, I got the screen:
" A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
Technical Information:
*** STOP: 0x0000008e (0xc0000005, 0xB9F1571D, 0xAD0C3580, 0x00000000)
*** atapi.sys - Address B9F1571D base at B9F0B000, DateStamp 4802539d)

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything. We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here. To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/442714 <<< CLICK THIS LINK If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.*************************************************** If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS and GMER log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system. If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.*************************************************** We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scr DDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner. Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows, you should not bother creating a GMER log. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic: Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here: How to create a GMER logAs I am just... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/442714/blue-screen-crash/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi, I'm getting blue screen crashes and I am unable to open up the mini dump files to try and locate the problem.

The initial error message displays;

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0085F580
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 82FAFF17
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 76

Can anyone help please?

Welcome!

Try copying the dmp files located in C:\Windows\Minidump to your desktop. Select all of them and right-click>Send to>Compressed Folder.

On your next post, you will see a paperclip icon in the editing bar. Click that, and upload the zip folder.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/274336-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Is suddenly happening a lot it is probably related to me turning something off from right click on My Computer - Manage - Services amp Applications - Services I guess the saying quot not Blue Crash screen broken dont fix quot Is sufficiently true when applied to intrepid computer users Im using Windows XP Service Pack Here is a list of the error messages I found Blue Crash screen after directions in the Event Viewer listed under Application Event Type Error Event Source Service Control Manager Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer DAVID Description The SSDP Discovery Service service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Event Type Error Event Source Service Control Manager Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer DAVID Description The DNS Client service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Event Type Error Event Source Service Control Manager Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer DAVID Description The Machine Debug Manager service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Event Type Error Event Source DCOM Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User DAVID Amoah Computer DAVID Description DCOM got error quot The service cannot be started either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it quot attempting to start the service MDM with arguments quot quot in order to run the server C A - C - D - F - F CD For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Event Type Error Event Source Service Control Manager Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer DAVID Description The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for Start with the following error Access is denied For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Also I have listed process in Windows Task Manager can be excluded as directly firewall related would that many processes be regarded as typical

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-crash-screen-273792.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I get a BSOD after my system has crash screen Blue sat idle for a while Bit Blue screen crash of history I had a trojan a few months ago due to my own sheer stupidity of not renewing my virusware cos I was skint I installed ESET NOD which seemed to sort it out for a while Then I started getting some problems crashing and freezing but Blue screen crash only on my profile there are two other profiles so I deleted my profile and set it up again About months ago I ran a standard windows update I always run the critical ones and sometimes others Soon after I ran the update the BSODs started I also have a really annoying Java update that pops up as often as once a week I also had a problem with BABYLON TOOLBAR which I do not remember installing at all and I am very careful about what I install I managed to delete all of it off I thought but spybot keeps finding it again Actually all of this BSOD started happening around the same time as the BABYLON stuff I aggressively removed it The BSOD has now happened when I installed Starcraft II I got it installed OK but it blue screened when the patches were being applied now when I start the game it gets to the loading screen after I click begin campaign and then it goes I know I need more memory but I'm sure that isn't the reason I have some understanding of computers but nothing too techy Any help appreciated My PERFMON says I have no virus or spyware but I am running spybot and ESET NOD I've attached loads of files and info 'puter details below too Thanks Katie OS - Vista OEM Age of system - years I have not reinstalled the OS although I would love to but don't have a boot disc as came pre-installed CPU - Intel Core GHz Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce LE MotherBoard - don't know Power Supply - don't know System Manufacturer - Dell Exact model number - Dimension E

A:Blue screen crash

Hi -

Your BSODs started back on 15 July 2008 about 1 month after Vista was installed.

1 GB RAM is definitely not sufficient for Vista x86 -- 2 GB minimum is really needed.

The 2 drivers are listed as the probable cause of most of the 50+ BSODs -

Code:

SysMouseFilterF3.sys Mon May 19 02:48:28 2008 (483122BC) - Laser mouse
sptd.sys Sun Oct 11 16:54:02 2009 (4AD245EA) - Daemon Tools/ Alcohol 120

Find a driver update for the laser mouse or replace it - Toshiba Support Forums: Wireless Laser Mouse (PA3706E-1ET1) ...

Remove Daemon Tools/ Alcohol 120 -
http://sysnative.com/0x1/DriverReference.html#sptd.sys

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

BSOD SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\Mini080611-05.dmp]
Built by: 6002.18327.x86fre.vistasp2_gdr.101014-0432
Debug session time: Sat Aug 6 17:00:14.473 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:28:15.403
BugCheck D1, {8c399000, 2, 8, 8c398fff}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SysMouseFilterF3.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SysMouseFilterF3.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sptd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sptd.sys
Probably caused by : SysMouseFilterF3.sys ( SysMouseFilterF3+fff )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: COMMON_SYSTEM_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: SYSTEM
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xD1_SysMouseFilterF3+fff
Bugcheck code 000000D1
Arguments 8c399000 00000002 00000008 8c398fff
BiosVersion = 2.2.1
BiosReleaseDate = 03/23/2007
SystemManufacturer = Dell Inc.
SystemProductName = Dell DM061
CurrentSpeed: 1795
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\Mini080611-04.dmp]
Debug session time: Sat Aug 6 16:31:08.511 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:14:42.397
BugCheck D1, {8c98d000, 2, 8, 8c98cfff}
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SysMouseFilterF3.sys
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: COMMON_SYSTEM_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: SYSTEM
Bugcheck code 000000D1
Arguments 8c98d000 00000002 00000008 8c98cfff
BiosVersion = 2.2.1
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\Mini080611-03.dmp]
Debug session time: Sat Aug 6 16:16:01.279 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:10:42.145
BugCheck D1, {8c592000, 2, 8, 8c591fff}
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: SC2.exe
Bugcheck code 000000D1
Arguments 8c592000 00000002 00000008 8c591fff
BiosVersion = 2.2.1
???????????????????... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-crash-592464.html
Relevancy 59.34%

every couple of days i get there blue screen and i dont know why
please tell me how to fix this..

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

BCCode: 19
BCP1: 0000000000000020
BCP2: FFFFFA800260D000
BCP3: FFFFFA800260D600
BCP4: 0000000004600000

C:\Windows\Minidump\100610-29920-01.dmp
C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-55442-0.sysdata.xml

~~
also my computer is Toshiba Satellite? L305D-S5892 Laptops

A:blue screen crash please help

17 memory dumps - from 13Sep2010 to the present (about 3? weeks)
3 different BSOD error codes (15-STOP 0x19, 1-STOP 0x3B, 1-STOP 0xD1)
8 different causes blamed.

I suspect the cause is bdfsfltr.sys - a component of your BitDefender AntiVirus FS filter driver
Please do the following:

Quote:
Anti-Virus Removal:
Please do the following:
- download a free antivirus for testing purposes: Free AntiVirus
- uninstall the BitDefender AntiVirus from your system (you can reinstall it, if so desired, when we're done troubleshooting)
- remove any remnants of BitDefender AntiVirus using this free tool: How to uninstall BitDefender
- IMMEDIATELY install and update the free antivirus
- check to see if this fixes the BSOD's

Also, please remove or update these older drivers that were loaded at the time of the crash. Don't use Windows Update or the Update drivers function of Device Manager.
Please use the following instructions to locate the most currently available drivers to replace the one's that you uninstall OR remove:

Quote:
How To Find Drivers:
- I have listed links to most of the drivers in the code box below. Please use the links there to see what info I've found about those drivers.
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html

Here's the older drivers (You can look them up here: Driver Reference ).
Please pay particular attention to any dated 2008 or earlier:

Code:

FwLnk.sys Sun Nov 19 09:11:04 2006 (456065F8) - Toshiba Firmware Linkage service system driver (included in the Toshiba Value Added Package) - Driver Reference
atikmdag.sys Mon Dec 01 16:04:09 2008 (49345149) - ATI Video driver (remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the Display Driver) - Driver Reference
SynTP.sys Thu Aug 14 22:03:12 2008 (48A4E3E0) - Synaptics TouchPad driver - Driver Reference
agrsm64.sys Mon Nov 10 10:01:35 2008 (49184CCF) - Agere Systems Soft Modem - Driver Reference

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Wed Oct 6 18:05:27.612 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:31:25.812
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Unknown_Module_00000000`00000000
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdfsfltr.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdfsfltr.sys
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsDeleteInternalAttributeStream+11b )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x19_20
Bugcheck code 00000019
Arguments 00000000`00000020 fffffa80`0260d000 fffffa80`0260d600 00000000`04600000
Debug session time: Wed Oct 6 14:33:24.933 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:08:03.133
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+c7b )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x19_3
PROCESS_NAME: wmplayer.exe
Bugcheck code 00000019
Arguments 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`0260d610 94000020`1c000000 fffffa80`0260d618
Debug session time: Mon Oct 4 19:01:38.186 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:20:15.386
Probably caused by : CLASSPNP.SYS ( CLASSPNP!DestroyTrans... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/116222-blue-screen-crash-please-help.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I have installed Hotspot Shield in my laptop running Win7 64bit OS. After installation it works great, but when i restart my p.c, it shows blue screen while log-on screen appears.
Please help me.........

A:Blue Screen crash.

Please follow the http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html to provide us with the crash reports.

You can run the tool to get the crash reports from Safe Mode. If you cannot reach Safe Mode:Get to the Advanced Boot Options and select Repair Your Computer...

In the System Recovery Options, choose System Restore...

Proceed with the steps in OPTION TWO of System Restore to restore to a time before installing Hotspot Shield...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/234629-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I have been getting a blue screen crash where windows is restarted for me It's says system service exception On here I saw that I Blue Screen Crash should run sfc exe in CMD as admin to scan for corrupted files This is what I got Is there any way I can fix the corrupted files Blue Screen Crash without reinstalling How can these files get Blue Screen Crash corrupted Do I have a virus Microsoft Windows Version copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Windows system gt sfc exe scannow Beginning system scan This process will take some time Beginning verification phase of system scan Verification complete Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them Details are included in the CBS Log windir Logs CBS CBS log For example C Windows Logs CBS CBS log Note that logging is currently not supported in offline servicing scenarios C Windows system gt In the log this seems to be the parts that says repair could not be complete Sorry but the text is mumbled up CSI c Hashes for file member SystemRoot WinSxS amd prncacla inf bf ad e none dd d f c Amd CNBJ DPB do not match actual file l Amd CNBJ DPB Found l b gSKgtXuoRhmhQwrFs rUNbjO QFVr W FWP KKHI Expected l b n k Uu utHa JGQ HQYbZphKhlMWq pEmfnCDuw - - Info CSI c SR Cannot repair member file l Amd CNBJ DPB of prncacla inf Version pA PROCESSOR ARCHITECTURE AMD Culture neutral VersionScope nonSxS PublicKeyToken l b bf ad e Type l driverUpdate TypeName neutral PublicKey neutral in the store hash mismatch - - Info CSI c Hashes for file member SystemRoot WinSxS amd prncacla inf bf ad e none dd d f c Amd CNBJ DPB do not match actual file l Amd CNBJ DPB Found l b gSKgtXuoRhmhQwrFs rUNbjO QFVr W FWP KKHI Expected l b n k Uu utHa JGQ HQYbZphKhlMWq pEmfnCDuw - - Info CSI c SR Cannot repair member file l Amd CNBJ DPB of prncacla inf Version pA PROCESSOR ARCHITECTURE AMD Culture neutral VersionScope nonSxS PublicKeyToken l b bf ad e Type l driverUpdate TypeName neutral PublicKey neutral in the store hash mismatch - - Info CSI c SR This component was referenced by l Package for KB bf ad e amd - neutral GDR - - Info CSI c SR Repair complete - - Info CSI c SR Committing transaction - - Info CSI c Creating NT transaction seq objectname null - - Info CSI c Created NT transaction seq result x handle x - - Info CSI ca Beginning NT transaction commit - - Info CSI cb CSI perf trace CSIPERF TXCOMMIT

Hi vodoochild81, welcome to BleepingComputer It looks like the SFC scan couldn't fix every corrupted files on your system. Luckily for us, under Windows 8/8.1, we can use the DISM command to fix these remaining files automatically. Simply open another elevated command prompt (with Admin Rights), like you did for the SFC scan, and enter this command:Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthFrom there, give this command all the time it needs to complete, and report back in your next reply with the message it returns once it's done. Also, if you could meanwhile, archive the content of C:\windows\minidump\ and attach it to your next post, I'll take a look at your BSODs crashdump in order to identify what program or driver caused it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/560668/blue-screen-crash/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi Folks,I have two internal hardrives,the two hard drives are patitioned, i have vista premium and windows 7 on one hardrive, and the same on the other seperate hardrive, I have no problem getting into my first vista, but when i try to get into my three other os systems the microsoft yellow telltale runs about five or six times and then a blue screen flashes and then closes down, I have tried with my repair disc in safe mode i run it, then it says unable to fix startup repair, can anybody give any suggestions,or is my only alternative is to do a vista upgrade which i have done before but is time consuming 4-5hrs,I have a hp vista premium 32-bit thanks...patch41

Hi Again Patch
Sorry that you are having problems. Follow these posting instructions so that we may help
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/290254-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I'm getting a blue screen crash without doing anything. I boot the system, after 1 or 2 hours, a blue screen appears and system gets resetted. Then at the beginning of system after reset, it says something about Tages Protection but i havent installed anything like that. Here is the minidump files. Could anyone find out my problem and tell me how to fix?

Regards and thanks...

A:Blue Screen Crash On Win 7 x86

Hello and welcome to SF.

All are either bugcheck 0xA or 0xD1:
Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Devin\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DI06.042\022310-21512-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Built by: 7600.16385.x86fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x82a47000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82b8f810
Debug session time: Mon Feb 22 17:27:36.732 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:48:00.823
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 82c84447, 827f9ba4, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!PfGetCompletedTrace+15d )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000008e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Some common problems are exception code 0x80000003. This means a hard
coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted
/NODEBUG. This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have
hardcoded breakpoints in retail code, but ...
If this happens, make sure a debugger gets connected, and the
system is booted /DEBUG. This will let us see why this breakpoint is
happening.
Arguments:
Arg1: c0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 82c84447, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 827f9ba4, Trap Frame
Arg4: 00000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
nt!PfGetCompletedTrace+15d
82c84447 006a00 add byte ptr [edx],ch

TRAP_FRAME: 827f9ba4 -- (.trap 0xffffffff827f9ba4)
ErrCode = 00000002
eax=00000000 ebx=6b793032 ecx=82ce548a edx=00000008 esi=00000000 edi=827f9c40
eip=82c84447 esp=827f9c18 ebp=827f9c64 iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz ac pe cy
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010297
nt!PfGetCompletedTrace+0x15d:
82c84447 006a00 add byte ptr [edx],ch ds:0023:00000008=??
Resetting default scope

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x8E

PROCESS_NAME: winamp.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

MISALIGNED_IP:
nt!PfGetCompletedTrace+15d
82c84447 006a00 add byte ptr [edx],ch

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 82c686f4 to 82c84447

STACK_TEXT:
827f9c64 82c686f4 9405d328 9405d328 9405d310 nt!PfGetCompletedTrace+0x15d
827f9c7c 82aaff60 00000000 85304ae0 9405d310 nt!ObpRe... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/65778-blue-screen-crash-win-7-x86.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I have an Inspiron Running Windows Ultimate Seemingly randomly my computer will make an odd noise and go to a blue screen while doing a memory dump while IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL seems to be the main error on the screen I ve tried to fix this a little myself and I Crash Screen Blue do have a Logitech mouse but it works great and has the latest drivers and everything How can I fix this Thanks List of installed Programs from CCleaner -Zip Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Adobe Systems Incorporated Adobe Flash Player Plugin Adobe Systems Incorporated Adobe Shockwave Player Adobe Systems Inc Amazon MP Downloader Apple Application Support Apple Inc MB Apple Mobile Device Support Apple Inc MB Apple Software Update Apple Inc MB Bonjour Apple Inc MB CCleaner Piriform Cisco Clean Access Agent Cisco Systems Inc MB CNET TechTracker CBS Interactive Dell Touchpad Synaptics Foxit Reader Foxit Software Company Google Chrome Google Inc Google Earth Google MB Intel reg Graphics Media Accelerator Driver Intel Corporation MB iTunes Apple Inc MB Java Update Blue Screen Crash Sun Microsystems Inc MB Laptop Integrated Webcam Driver LML LocateMyLaptop com Logitech SetPoint Logitech KB Microsoft Office Professional Plus Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Silverlight Microsoft Corporation MB Microsoft Visual C ATL Update kb - x Microsoft Corporation MB Microsoft Visual C Redistributable Microsoft Corporation MB NoLimits Coasters remove only Panda Cloud Antivirus Panda Security QuickTime Apple Inc MB Sansa Media Converter -B Skype Skype Technologies S A MB VLC media player VideoLAN Team

Try bluescreenview to analyze the dump file. It may list the offending driver causing the problem.In my experience, if it is dumping out on the kernel then it is usually a hardware problem such as bad RAM.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/276898/blue-screen-crash/
Relevancy 59.34%

My computer seems to have hidden virus somewhere After running complete virus scan with my norton it is telling me it has removed items sometimes trojans I get a blue screen that informs me to check my computer memory after booting up again in normal mode the computer works ok The computer crashed whil listening to music on real player Another screen Blue crash thing is I cannot go to another restore point I have gb of memory Something is eating up my memory My system process er indicate usage I hope you can under stand what I am trying to say here Microsoft reply Blue screen crash to some error message s asks me to check for too many anti-virus programs I do not know how to make this check Please inspected my pasted logs here Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack bit Processor AMD Athlon tm XP x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard K S XE Antivirus Norton Security Suite Updated Blue screen crash Yes On-Demand Scanner Enabled Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Blue screen crash WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Canon IJPLM IJPLMSVC EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Norton Security Suite Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Program Files Norton Security Suite Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system RunDll exe C Program Files Canon MyPrinter BJMyPrt exe C Program Files Canon Solution Menu EX CNSEMAIN EXE C program files real realplayer update realsched exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files W i InstallIQUpdater InstallIQUpdater exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files Lexmark Series lxczbmgr exe C Program Files Lexmark Series lxczbmon exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Windows Internet Explorer provided by MSN amp Bing R - URLSearchHook no name - EA - AA - A A- - AF E D F - no file O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO IEPlugin Class - - B- E -BD -EFB B - no file O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Real RealPlayer BrowserRecordPlugin IE rpbrowserrecordplugin dll O - BHO Canon Easy-WebPrint EX BHO - D AD-BFFF- F -BF B-A C FED - C Program Files Canon Easy-WebPrint EX ewpexbho dll O - BHO Symantec NCO BHO - ADB E- AFF- - AA - DAC DFA - C Program Files Norton Security Suite Engine coIEPlg dll O - BHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention - D EC - AAE- -AEEE-F F C - C Program Files Norton Security Suite Engine IPSBHO DLL O - BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-crash.1003427/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hey crash screen Blue My custom built pc for no apparent reason has started to crash after about seconds looking at the desktop and I am then presented with a Blue screen after which the pc restarts and the same happens again The error messages that i have Blue screen crash gotten so far was SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA STOP x this is the error message that the vista error tool that appears on the desktop for the brief seconds that the pc works Problem signature Problem Blue screen crash Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode c BCP BCP BCP FFFFFA A BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem Blue screen crash C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp C Users James AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml C Users James AppData Local Temp WER tmp version txt I cant take down any thing useful from the blue screen because it doesnt appear for very long And when i boot up in safe mode the pc doesnt crash I have not recently installed any software hardware Specs VISTA home premium BIT Q GHZ GB OCZ RAM ASUS P K GTS What i have tried so far Updated GFX drivers Booted up with a different stick of gb ram each time and ran memtest for mins so far no errors but problem still persists Thanks

Hi Tyke,

You could use base video to start and see if it's your graphics card drivers causing the problem.

Type msconfig in start search menu, right click it, dot sSelective startup and tick load system services

then under the boot tab, tick base video, Apply, OK then restart

(Obviously, reverse the steps in msconfig to get back to where you were)

OR try a system restore in Safe mode to a point before the problem started.

System Restore - How to

Hope this helps

SIW2

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/182013-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi there I'm new here and just brought a laptop about months back Had been getting this blue screen with a lots of wordings and then it restart this happen about times a day This is my PC details Windows edition - Windows Professional Sysytem Manufacter Dell Model Precision M Processor Intel R Core TM Crash Screen Blue i CPU M GHz Installed memory RAM GB GB usable System Type -bit Operating System Here the dump file details from WinDbg Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path is SRV DownstreamStore Symbol information Executable search path is Blue Screen Crash Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff c d PsLoadedModuleList xfffff e ae Debug session time Sun Nov GMT System Blue Screen Crash Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to Blue Screen Crash get detailed debugging information BugCheck D fffff b e ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e k x sys Probably caused by e k x sys e k x b e Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL d An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace Arguments Arg memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg value read operation write operation Arg fffff b e address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ WRITE ADDRESS CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP e k x b e fffff b e f fc lock xadd dword ptr rcx h eax DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xD PROCESS NAME System TRAP FRAME fffff c -- trap xfffff c NOTE The trap frame does not contain all registers Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect rax ffffffff rbx rcx rdx fffffa c rsi rdi rip fffff b e rsp fffff c e rbp f r r r r fffb r r r r iopl nv up ei ng nz na po nc e k x x b e fffff b e f fc lock xadd dword ptr rcx h eax ds Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff cccca to fffff ccd STACK TEXT fffff c fffff cccca a nt KeBugCheckEx fffff c fffff ccb fffffa a f nt KiBugCheckDispatch x fffff c fffff b e fffffa cbb fffffa a d nt KiPageFault x fffff c e fffff c fffffa cb e k x x b e fffff ca fffff fffffa d b a fffff cd e k x x c fffff cb fffff ace b fffff fffffa d b a fffffa d bf e k x x fffff cba fffff bfd fffffa a ebb a ndis KGKHJNI string' x fffff cc fffff b c fffffa a ebb fffffa ndis ndisQueuedMiniportDpcWorkItem xcd fffff ccb fffff f c fffffa db b ndis ndisReceiveWorkerThread x c fffff cd fffff cabc fffff e fffffa db b fffff f fc nt PspSystemThreadStartup x a fffff cd fffff d fffff fffff ca nt KxStartSystemThread x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP e k x b e fffff b e f fc lock xadd dword ptr rcx h eax SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME e k x b e FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME e k x IMAGE NAME e k x sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP bbae c FAILURE BUCKET ID X xD e k x b e BUCKET ID X xD e k x b e Followup MachineOwner --------- Don't really understand all these could someone please tell me what should I do By the way I not really good with PC knowledge please type in a word to word help if you can Thank you

Crash dump points to e1k62x64.sys, the Intel Networking driver
Update it using the update utility Intel? Driver Update Utility

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/128551-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi, I need help with my blue screen error, what`s causing it? It usualy happends when my lap top is idle longer than 10 mins.
I`ve added attachment with my dump log and perfmon report.
I also run RAM and hard drive tests, and there are no errors.

Remove Tune Up utilities, it may have damaged system files
Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Remove Symantec/Norton software and use MSE
Symantec drivers are outdated

Code:
sptd.sys 0x8aa2f000 0x8ab22000 0x000f3000 0x4ad245ea 12/10/2009 00:54:02
SYMEFA.SYS 0x8acb9000 0x8ad08000 0x0004f000 0x4a414e30 24/06/2009 01:50:40
SYMEVENT.SYS 0x8b3c8000 0x8b3ed000 0x00025000 0x4a428942 25/06/2009 00:14:58 SYMFW.SYS 0x8b200000 0x8b214500 0x00014500 0x4a52951a 07/07/2009 04:21:46
SymIMv.sys 0x90cf9000 0x90d02000 0x00009000 0x4a400e0b 23/06/2009 03:04:43
SYMNDISV.SYS 0x8b3ed000 0x8b3fb000 0x0000e000 0x4a5295ef 07/07/2009 04:25:19 SYMTDI.SYS 0x8b394000 0x8b3c7600 0x00033600 0x4a529503 07/07/2009 04:21:23
Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done: DuplexSecure - Downloads
You can use MagicDisc as an alternative.

Code:
sptd.sys 0x8aa2f000 0x8ab22000 0x000f3000 0x4ad245ea 12/10/2009 00:54:02

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/136063-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hello Everyone,

Recently upgraded to Windows 7 Professional 32 bit version from XP and I am getting consistent system crashes. Here is my error message

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48

BCCode: 124
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 85916024
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\041110-30234-01.dmp
C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-55625-0.sysdata.xml
I have also attached the dmp file mentioned above. Any help you can give would be appreciated. Thanks

Here's a link to some suggestions on how to troubleshoot STOP 0x124 errors: http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html . They are errors generated by your CPU and reported to Windows. As such, they don't have a whole lot of information in them.

There are no older drivers listed in the memory dump file (that's one thing that I always look for).

Here's a summary of the BSOD:

Code:
Built by: 7600.16481.x86fre.win7_gdr.091207-1941
Debug session time: Sun Apr 11 11:32:30.750 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:16.671
BugCheck 124, {0, 85916024, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : hardware

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/77623-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi guy i'm hoping someone can help my system was running fine but seemed to need to be updated a number of times a day but still ran fine and the last day or to i keep getting BSOD errors the screen goes off before Crash's Blue Screen i can read through the blue screen however i did get some issue codes of the windows that says that it stopped unexpectedly i'm hoping someone can help Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP BCP B BCP C BCP FFFFF OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Blue Screen Crash's Minidump Blue Screen Crash's - - dmp C Users nate AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt thanks in advanced all help will be very much appreciated

A:Blue Screen Crash's

Additional information is required.

1. Download the DM Log Collector application to your desktop by clicking the link below

DM Log Collector.exe

2. Run it by double-clicking the icon on your desktop, and follow the prompts.
3. Locate the .ZIP file that is created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/354408-blue-screen-crashs.html
Relevancy 59.34%

So i have been having some problems latley Computer was running fine with windows xp but decided that i wanted windows after installing i have had nothing but trouble i keep geting blue screen of death error with this x a x x f x xc i have updated all my drivers crash blue screen and now i am stuck on what my next step should be any help would be much aprectied here is my event viewer log file Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date PM Event ID Task Category Level Critical Keywords User SYSTEM Computer PC Description The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding blue screen crash crashed or lost power unexpectedly Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power quot Guid quot C B A- - C -AC E- C D B quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt -PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckCode quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x acb lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x c aaf lt Data gt lt Data Name quot SleepInProgress quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot PowerButtonTimestamp quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

1) Did you run the Windows 7 upgrade advisor before installing W7?
2) After installing W7 did you download and install all appropriate drivers for Windows 7, starting with the chipset driver?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/387710/blue-screen-crash/
Relevancy 59.34%

it been long time since i had a blue screen crash.

Win2,

Choose a restore point prior to your problem.

| type RESTORE POINT | ENTER

System Restore

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/178313-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 59.34%

my blue screen keeps coming up even after rebooting

code aeivnv_we comes which looks like update windows 7 logo and i must go on the internet (not on the internet with this computer)

can i just delete or will that screw up windows 7 and no i don't have a back up.

sideman

Hello,I moved this to the WIN 7 forum as in Intros there will be no help.Would you confirm this spelling aeivnv_we and is there an error message?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/381940/blue-screen-crash/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hello I think my computer may have an issue with disk drive space memory Sometimes when I try to do a little too much multitasking my computer will freeze up and a blue error screen pops up I'm unable to read the Screen Blue Crash entire message because it is not fully visible This may be due to me using SolidWorks but my old computer ran it perfectly and was no way near as good as this one and this current computer was used for Maya and the Adobe CS Suite without any problems Solidworks runs very slow even with all the bells and whistles turned off Blue Screen Crash I'm not sure if anyone can give Blue Screen Crash me a hand but it is very difficult to do quick D models when you have to wait seconds between every line Here is some information SolidWorks Student Edition System XP Pro Version SP Dell Optiplex GX Intel Pentium CPU GHz GHz GB Ram Diamond S MB DDR Radeon PCI

There are a number of things that can cause blue screens. Overheating, bad memory, corrupt device drivers, antivirus, firewall, etc...

Each time your computer blue screens it should leave a log file at c:\windows\minidmp

If you can zip them up and post them here we will help you analyze them and see if we can track down the culprit.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-crash-492553.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi all,

Can you please help with a blue screen issue. It happened under Vista and now I upgraded to Windows7 and it just crashed again. I have a suspision that it has something to do with a USB port but I'm not sure.

Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by omergen

Hi all,

Can you please help with a blue screen issue. It happened under Vista and now I upgraded to Windows7 and it just crashed again. I have a suspision that it has something to do with a USB port but I'm not sure.

Thanks!

This crash was probably caused by KS.sys which is an ms sound driver (i think). I would delete it and reboot. Win 7 will re-install a fresh copy.

Also I would do a system file check to verify and repair your system files
to do that type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>sfc /scannow (note the space between sfc and /)

let us know if you need help with any of this

Ken

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\031910-25927-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*F:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e14000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03051e50
Debug session time: Fri Mar 19 00:32:40.726 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:25:39.334
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck C2, {7, 1097, 40b0016, fffffa8004a3f170}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\zl88avs64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for zl88avs64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for zl88avs64.sys
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800030bc0e0
Probably caused by : ks.sys ( ks!CKsQueue::FreeStreamPointer+6b )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2)
The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the same allocation, etc.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000007, Attempt to free pool which was already freed
Arg2: 0000000000001097, (reserved)
Arg3: 00000000040b0016, Memory contents of the pool block
Arg4: fffffa8004a3f170, Address of the block of pool being deallocated

Debugging Details:
------------------
POOL_ADDRESS: fffffa8004a3f170

FREED_POOL_TAG: KSsp

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7_KSsp

PROCESS_NAME: ehrecvr.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002fb760e to fffff80002e85f00

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`085faf38 fffff800`02fb760e : 00000000`000000c2 00000000`00000007 00000000`00001097 00000000`040b0016 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`085faf40 fffff880`03f786c7 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!ExFreePool+0xccb
fffff880`085faff0 fffff880`03f78607... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/72120-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I am starting to have crashes and it appears it is always when i have IE8 open. I have attached what the error message says to send to Microsoft. I am not real educated in this but can follow directions well, any ideas? Please help. Thanks

C:\windows\TEMP\WERc0f7.dir00\Mini041012-01.dmp
C:\windows\TEMP\WERc0f7.dir00\sysdata.xml

BCCode : 1000007f BCP1 : 00000008 BCP2 : BA358D70 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 350 @ 2.27GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 5
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 1840 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator HD, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 227161 MB, Free - 87744 MB;
Motherboard: TOSHIBA, Portable PC
Antivirus: Norton Security Suite, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

Relevancy 59.34%

My pc does what is described here
Windows XP Crashes With Blue Screen: Restarts Automatically
Essentially meaning my computer restarts randomly and briefly shows that blue screen. I tried the first and second solution without any luck. And i wasn't able to follow the 3rd step all the way.
So i'm looking for solutions, please help.

If you can boot the computer, run this program BSOD_XP_v1.3_jcgriff2_PROD.exe and go to My Documents and zip up the file TSF_XP_SUPPORT and then attach that to your next post in this section of the Forum BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs - Tech Support Forum not here.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-crash-701759.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Dear,

I am having crashes and blue screens ...

My computer specifications:
Processor: Intel(r) Core(TM) i3 CPU [email protected] 2.93 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 3,00 GB
System type 64-bit operating System
Display adapters: ATI Radeon HD 5500 Series
Computer name: Ramesses-PC
Computer is about 6months old.

I have downloaded BlueScreen View,
I will upload to You notepad from it.

Maybe this information can help You --> When blue screens started i have updated driver from my graphic card, and then graphic card didn't work.

Please help me.
Thank You for your time in advance.
Best regards

A:Blue Screen crash

Hello Ramesses, welcome to SF! sorry we're late, it's very busy here...

Please find and delete BCUService.exe . It has caused problems and could be malware.

After, please do a full scan with your AV and use a anti malware tool like Malwarebytes.

Please also update or (as a test) delete/disable your apple software, particularly the Bonjour services.

Please also de-install GOM mediaplayer.

Your dumps show a great number of different faults, hard to pinpoint what the real problem is at this point. However, there is a problem with your AVG software. Please update AVG or (as a test) replace by MSE temporarily.

Post back your result please.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/177154-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 59.34%

hey guys...i just got a t5212 emachine that was rebuilt. I started it up and have been getting a bluescreen crash/reboot.

Diagnostics says

problem event name - blue screen

os version 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3

locale id 1033

bc code - da

bcp1 - 00000504
bcp2 - 00504cfo
bcp3 - 00000001
bcp4 - 00000000

os version 6_0_6002

service pack 2-0

product 768-1

any insight would be greatly appreciated
my roomate is an it guy and he has no idea....could def use some help

thanks,
john

Download BlueScreenViewNo installation required.Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/290944/blue-screen-crash/
Relevancy 59.34%

Running a Dell Inspirion Zino HD. Constantly crashes, get either a blue screen, black screen or stripes. Usually says something about a crash dump but goes blank before I can read

Thanks

A:blue Screen crash

Sorry typing short messages as it may crash. I did see across the top one time the following: Kernal_Data_inpage_error. I am running Norton 360 and Malware.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/434967/blue-screen-crash/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hello I have been getting blue screen errors on my machine where is shuts down and then restarts and gets stuck at the Dell loading screen I have to power down and the turn it back on to get it to work again This happens like every minutes I have no idea what is wrong though I have run anti virus but it comes up with nothing I have a Dell Win This pops up when I screen crash Blue power back up Windows has recovered from an unexpected shut down Details Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode Blue screen crash BCP FFFFFA A F E BCP FFFFF ED BCP FFFFFFFFC A BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C WINDOWS Minidump - - dmp C Users Blue screen crash AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Thank you OS - Windows x Microsoft Windows Home Premium Version Service Pack Build OEM version year - I added video card HD's and power supply Reinstalled Windows about weeks ago because I was getting an error - cant remember what it was Something like windows did find something log and only admin could log on then it would shut down CPU Intel R Core TM i - CPU GHz Mhz Core s GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX Ti Power Supply - Corsair Builder Series CX Watt ATX EPS PLUS CX System Manufacturer - Dell Exact model number - XPS

They are all 0x116 Video time out detection errors.

Code:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
BugCheck 116, {fffffa800a54f4e0, fffff88006104ed0, ffffffffc000009a, 4}
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+8e9ed0 )
BugCheck 116, {fffffa800fb1a010, fffff880061dfed0, ffffffffc000009a, 4}
BugCheck 116, {fffffa800fc0d4e0, fffff880061daed0, ffffffffc000009a, 4}
BugCheck 116, {fffffa800fd044e0, fffff8800610ded0, ffffffffc000009a, 4}
BugCheck 116, {fffffa800fa0c4e0, fffff8800617ded0, ffffffffc000009a, 4}
You have the latest Nvidia drivers, does the PC shut off without warning or does it bsod first?

Also lets see if we can get a look at the temps and voltages Dell boards usually don't have the sensors but lets see what if anything HWM shows> D/L and run Hardware Monitor do something intense like a virus scan or gaming for a bit, Alt+Tab back to HWM expand all the trees and use the Win7 snipping tool to grab a screen shot of the HWM window, post the screen shot using the paperclip button in the advanced message box(Go Advanced button).

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-crash-697524.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Computer randomly restarts It can stay working all day and then suddenly crashes This is what windows debugger told me and i'll attach the other files incase its more than one problem FAULTING MODULE d nt DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a d EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - lt Unable to get error code text gt FAULTING IP nt a a a mov dword ptr eax ecx TRAP FRAME b a b -- Blue crash screen trap xffffffffb a b ErrCode eax ebx a d ecx a d d edx esi e b edi ff eip a Blue crash screen esp b a bfc ebp b a c iopl nv up ei pl nz ac po nc cs ss ds es fs gs efl nt x a a a mov dword ptr eax ecx ds Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x E LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from b bb to a STACK TEXT WARNING Stack unwind information Blue crash screen not available Following frames may be wrong b a c b bb e c b nt x a a b a c b bb f c e f bb klif x d b a cf b ac b c b a d e e klif x d f b a d dd f ffdcbf klif xe b b a d c e badb d dfd Blue crash screen c nt x f b a d badb d dfd c x c e b a d c dfd c xbadb d b a d x dfd c STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP klif d b bb SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME klif d FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner IMAGE NAME klif sys BUCKET ID WRONG SYMBOLS Followup MachineOwner

A:Blue crash screen

have you tried running an error check on your harddrive....? if not, go to my computer right click on your harddrive and select the tools tab....then run the error checker..

you are see the effects possibly of a hardware problem. have you added or removed any software or hardware recently about when these problems all started???what are your computer specs....and make and model..?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-crash-screen-447099.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Quote:
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000046
BCP2: FFFFF80002EB57F8
BCP3: FFFFF880083767E0
BCP4: 0000000000000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\040210-33649-01.dmp
C:\Users\Cam\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-83569-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Computer tells me that. I think it might be the webcam because it's done it since I got the computer back from sony and one of the problems they "fixed" was the webcam. It happens when I use the webcam as well.

Yes it is the webcam, same thing happened to me, try get a different webcam with no 360 degrees turn.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/75568-blue-screen-crash.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Dell Dimension C521 with XP SP3 working fine for many months (years, even) suddenly came up with a blue screen titled KERNEL_STOP_INPAGE_ERROR with STOP 0x0000000077 (0x0030003, 0x00000000, 0xF78c6D24).

I had to pull the power cord to shut down, but on restart everything seems fine. Worrying, tho'. Anyone able to explain?

Kind regards

John

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-crash-450040.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I have just started having a problem XP crash Blue screen with XP home whereby programs Jedi Outcast II Roxie EasyCD Creater and Infopedia but not all the time will cause my system to crash I tried Service Pack and it helped a little I ve analyzed the dumps from the crashes Looking through the dump they all include a warning about ntoskrn exe Does anybody else have this problem If ntoskrnl was corrupted I don t anything else would function at all actually my old programs word and lots of other software works great MiniDumps Lastest MiniDump after SP Debug session time Thu Jan System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols BugCheck E c da f f f cf Probably caused by ntoskrnl exe nt KiServiceExit Before SP Debug session time Tue Jan System Uptime days Unable to load image WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe BugCheck f f a c f c f ac Probably caused by Ntfs sys Ntfs NtfsOverwriteAttr c Debug session time Mon Jan System Uptime days Unable to load image WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe BugCheck E c f b f f b WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for Cdralw k SYS ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Cdralw k SYS Unable to load image SystemRoot system drivers sysaudio sys WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for sysaudio sys Unable to load image SystemRoot system drivers ks sys WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ks sys Probably caused by Cdralw k SYS Cdralw k b Debug session time Wed Jan System Uptime days Unable to load image WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe BugCheck f f f ce c Unable to load image C Program Files Symantec SYMEVENT SYS WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for SYMEVENT SYS ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMEVENT SYS Probably caused by SYMEVENT SYS SYMEVENT e Lastest Memory Dump after SP MEMORY DUMP Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x be Debug session time Thu Jan System Uptime days BugCheck XP Blue screen crash E c da f f f cf Probably XP Blue screen crash caused by ntoskrnl exe nt KiServiceExit call stack nt KeBugCheckEx x nt KiDispatchException x nt CommonDispatchException x d nt KiExceptionExit x e nt NtTerminateProcess x f nt KiServiceExit WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong xff f xefc f System Spec XP for HOME all latest Microsoft fixes applied Service Pack AMD XP GE Force Ti from chaintech G HD AZZA motherboard av and DDR RAM I ve tried the latest drivers for viewsonic and Ndivia Creative SP Live nbsp

Relevancy 59.34%

i am using a toshiba satellite laptop.. currently i am facing the problem where my laptop is crashing after showing a blue screen and then follows crash dump n then a restart ..every now and then .. i am also unable to install any anti viruses or any software of that sort since this has all started ..

so can anyone help me out with this urgently?..

please?

Relevancy 59.34%

On my windows XP SP2 machine, it insists on running chkdsk every time i boot. i'm used to this, and it's found a few small bugs. had a power cut the other night, and now every time it boots, it gets stuck on 16%. the "dots" stop progressing, and harddrive stops making the noise it makes when it's being read.

no error messages, no corrupt or invalid data. (earlier it was saying some firefox files were corrupt, but a reboot and a skipping of chkdsk has fixed this.)

not really sure what would cause it to stop mid-check disk. any ideas?

Relevancy 59.34%

Please help i work from home and desperately need some quick help to stop my comp from crashing I though my screen crash! blue nividia driver was causing it but i installed a current version and it still crashes Also my instant messanger is crashing Please help This is my hijackthis log Logfile of blue screen crash! Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe blue screen crash! C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS blue screen crash! System svchost exe C Program Files TGTSoft StyleXP StyleXPService exe C PROGRA COMMON Stardock SDMCP exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AppCore AppSvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files ASUS Probe AsusProb exe C WINDOWS System rmctrl exe C WINDOWS system CTHELPER EXE C WINDOWS System taskswitch exe C WINDOWS system pctspk exe C WINDOWS Mixer exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Stardock TrayServer exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Creative TaskBar CTLTray exe C Program Files Creative TaskBar CTLTask exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files TGTSoft StyleXP StyleXP exe C PROGRA Stardock OBJECT WindowFX wfxload exe C Program Files Stardock Object Desktop DesktopX DesktopX exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C Program Files Logitech Desktop Messenger Program LogitechDesktopMessenger exe C Program Files Olympus DeviceDetector DevDtct exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe C Program Files Rainlendar Rainlendar exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C WINDOWS System CTsvcCDA EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Documents and Settings User My Documents download HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www vcu edu R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Lexico Toolbar - F A-B - d - A- F CF B - C WINDOWS Downloaded Program Files CONFLICT lexbar dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar Dictionary com - F A-B - D - A- F CF B - C WINDOWS Downloaded Program Files CONFLICT lexbar dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run ASUS Probe C Program Files ASUS Probe AsusProb exe O - HKLM Run RemoteControl C WINDOWS System rmctrl exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run Jet Detection C Program Files Creative SBAudigy PROGRAM ADGJDet exe O - HKLM Run CTHelper CTHELPER EXE O - HKLM Run CoolSwitch C WINDOWS System taskswitch exe O - HKLM Run AsioReg REGSVR EXE S CTASIO DLL O - HKLM Run PCTVOICE pctspk... Read more

A:blue screen crash!

Hello and welcome to TSF

I recommend you Subscribe to this thread so you are notified of any replies via email. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant Notification, then click Subscribe.

Your issue may be caused by errors or conflicts between legitimate files or a hardware failure as there is no sign of malware in your hijackthis log. I would like to take a deeper look and make sure malware is not the culprit before I send you off.

Combofix-Save it to your Desktop, we will need this later.

Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts. When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply

Note:
Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

Please open IE and go to
Kaspersky WebScanner

Next Click on Kaspersky Online Scanner

You will be prompted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
Now click on Scan Settings
In the scan settings make that the following are selected:Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
Extended
Scan Options:
Scan Archives
Scan Mail Bases

Click OK
Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer

This will program will start and scan your system.
The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.Now click on the Save as Text button:

Save the file to your desktop.
Copy and paste that information in your next post.

* Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/blue-screen-crash-168400.html
Relevancy 59.34%

On my new computer, every now and then the computer reboots its self. Before it completely turns off I get a quick blue screen with a bunch of crap on it that I don't have time to read. Then when Windows starts up again it tells me it has recovered from a serious error.

Also, anytime I reboot windows normally it tells me it has recovered from a serious error.

I was told that this is most likely a RAM problem, but I'm just getting some second opinions.

Try unchecking "Automatically Restart" in Control Panel > System > "Advanced" tab > Startup and Recovery > "Settings" and then the PC will stop at the BSOD without rebooting...

Take note of the info there and report it here, this will give a better idea about the problem...

- Also, you can see the previous BSODs in the Event Log (Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer > System Log)
-- This can be a RAM problem as you stated. It can also be a bad driver...

--- If the problems started popping out of nowhere then definitely do a memory test....

--> Go here: www.memtest86.com

Download the ISO version and burn to a CD or create a bootable floppy (more info in the site), and boot the PC with it...

Let it run for 15+ passes, if you get 0 errors then it is definitely not RAM...

In some cases it can be the Power Supply Unit not providing enough power to components causing them to fail (it happened to me; was using a Generic PSU; switched to Antec: all problems went away) ...

- To see the PSU's abilities:
Open the side of case and look at the sticker attached to the side of the power supply unit, there should be a table of voltages (Volts [V]) and their corresponding current intensities (Amperes [A])...

Post your readings here in this format:

+5V: X Amps
+3.3V: X Amps
+12V: X Amps <-- Most important for new PCs (especially Intel i9xx series boards and nForce boards)
and so on...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-crash.380746/