Windows Support Forum

BSOD caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40)

Q: BSOD caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40)

Got my first blue screen of death tonight had firefox opened one watching youtube video another browsing internet After bsod /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40) caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) BSOD it restarted i login but just black screen with cursor ctrl alt delete worked so i shut my computer down Boot up normally after check my minidump file bsod cause BSOD caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40) by ntoskrnl exe Did little search on google find BSOD caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40) has to do with ram and hard drive Downloaded wd data life guard diagnostic for my mechanic drive which is healthy but my ssd on shows failed end to end error rate value threshold worst is all in SMART statue Im not sure if i can trust this wd diagnostic on my crucial ssd there are alot of unknown in SMART statue too Theres no ssd diagnotic for crucial there is a firmware not sure if it helps So i downloaded and ran crystaldiskinfo on my ssd health statues says good it doesnt say end to end error rate like wd Instead same ID B line says quot unused reserve nand blocks quot instead Is my ssd good i havent ran a test on my ram yet This is almost month old build Asrock x x killer i k gtx w crucial x gb crucial gb ssd wd blue tb Heres info of bsod with bluescreenview Bug Check String- IRQL GT ZERO AT SYSTEM SERVICE Bug Check Code - x a Parameter - dc a Parameter - Parameter - Parameter - fffff b Caused By Driver- ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address- ntoskrnl exe a File Description- NT Kernel amp System

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40)

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD caused by driver (ntoskrnl.exe) /adress (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40)

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367819-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe-adress-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html
Relevancy 97.34%

Hi good people,

Can somebody help me with my bsod-s.. It's caused by adress ''ntoskrnl.exe+ee2cb'' and repeted several times this day. Even though, some days passed without this problem.

Here are .zip file made by DM Log Collector.

USER-PC-sri_16_09_2015_231701,35.zip

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/381517-bsod-caused-adress-ntoskrnl-exe-ee2cb.html
Relevancy 86.18%

Hi, the problem is not mine. The configuration of the computer problem is similar, except for the video card. Please help. Logs attached.Archive files * dmp.

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+72a40

The owner is running an ASUS Product ID (PID) on a MSI board.
This makes your installation counterfeit.
Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.

Code:
?*?*????? Ž‘: ˆ?????****? ?*???*? ??**??
‘???* Ž‘: Multiprocessor Free
‡*??????***? ??*?????: Admin
‡*??????****? ??**??*??:
Š?? ????*: 00426-OEM-8992662-00173 <-- ASUS PID on MSI board.
„*?* ???**????: 23.03.2016, 15:57:25
‚?? ?*???? ????: 25.03.2016, 21:16:42
ˆ??????? ????: MSI
I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
If, after the owner has installed a genuine copy of Windows and BSOD's are still happing we'll be happy to assist.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/393953-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html
Relevancy 85.25%

Randomly while doing anything I will get a bluescreen. Can anyone help I attached the .zip file with all the stuff in it.

A:Random BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+72a40.

Quote:
fffff880`0723f838 fffff880`0106cd0aUnable to load image bdfwfpf.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdfwfpf.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdfwfpf.sys
bdfwfpf+0xcd0a

Driver Reference Table - bdfwfpf.sys
Uninstall BitDefender, at least as a test. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.

Report us for any further BSOD.

Code:
BugCheck 4A, {77bbdc4a, 2, 0, fffff880064bdb60}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSystemServiceExit+245 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368708-random-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html
Relevancy 85.25%

Hello, I'm having random BSOD's caused by ntoskrnl.exe which always shows in nirsofts blue screen viewer as ntoskrnl.exe+72a40, this has happened 4 times in a few months. I'm hoping that someone here will be able to help me identify the cause of this annoying BSOD. I have attached the zip file per the BSOD posting instructions.

A:Random NTOSKRNL.EXE+72A40 BSOD

Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/376254-random-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40-bsod.html
Relevancy 85.25%

RANDOM Bsod. that need to fix it?

A:Random Bsod ntoskrnl.exe+72a40

You are running an Acer Product ID (PID) on a Gigabyte board.
This makes your installation counterfeit.
Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.

Code:
?*?*????? ??: ??????****? ?*???*? ??**??
????* ??: Multiprocessor Free
?*??????***? ??*?????: Temp
?*??????****? ??**??*??:
??? ????*: 00426-OEM-8992662-00006 <-- Acer PID on Gigabyte board
?*?* ???**????: 15.08.2012, 9:29:30
??? ?*???? ????: 15.12.2015, 10:47:28
???????? ????: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/387684-random-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html
Relevancy 84.32%

Hi, all. I got this BSOD randomly several times a day. And I could not figure it out how to fix it. The dmp shows the cause of this is the Driver ntoskrnl.exe, caused by address is ntoskrnl.exe+72a40. I used memtest to test my ram, and it all passed, I also replace a new HDD, new PSU, reinstall the windows 7, but the problem won't go away. Please help. I have already attach my zip file on this threat~~

A:BSOD need help~~! Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit ntoskrnl.exe+72a40

It is a stop 0x124 BSOD. It is generally assumed to be a hardware related BSOD, but before going for hardware troubleshooting, it would be better to make the room a bit tidy and see the resulting situation.

Uninstall AUSU AI Suite II.

Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Daemon Tools at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the “Startup” tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Now see how it goes. If it BSODs again, let us see the log files once again.

Code:
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa803475e028, be200000, b110a}

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368839-bsod-need-help-windows-7-ultimate-64-bit-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html
Relevancy 84.32%

I've looked through a few different post on here with ntoskrnl.exe+72a40 and none of them helped me with my issue. I have attached the zip file made for the dmp files.

This is an issue I've been trying to work on for weeks now, and have been having no luck fixing it. I've finally broken down and decided to ask for help. I know that one of the BSOD was from Kaspersky being outdated and causing issues. I've just recently fixed that issue. Now the issue is from the ntoskrnl.exe. After using the program on here to make the zip, I tried to view it, but wasn't sure how, so if someone could review my dmp files and help me out, I'd be most thankful.

A:BSOD a random time (ntoskrnl.exe+72a40)

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800d175060, fffff80000b9a3d8, fffffa80168fb5d0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
Probably caused by : athrx.sys

Code:
BugCheck D1, {fffffa80165d6000, 2, 0, fffff880053deab4}

Unable to load image klim6.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klim6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klim6.sys
Unable to load image kneps.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for kneps.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for kneps.sys
Probably caused by : klim6.sys ( klim6+3ab4 )
Remove Kaspersky and install Microsoft Security Essentials(MSE) for testing purposes.
Update your Atheros network adapter driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/377816-bsod-random-time-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html
Relevancy 84.32%

So I had an HTPC setup, it runs MCEBUDDY to remove the commercials and then sync to my tablet in the middle of the night. The old system would randomly power itself off and give this error code when i turned it back on. Well I thought maybe the memory was failing so i replaced that, it still did it so I finally broker down and got this brand new system and ironically I am getting the exact same symptoms. This has to be due to a piece of software but I cannot figure out which one. Can someone please take a look at the dump files and let me know what else to try. Thank you so much in advance.

A:BSOD Brand New System ntoskrnl.exe+72a40

Your dumps are blaming ftdibus.sys which seems to be a usb to serial adapter Driver Reference Table - ftdibus.sys

Try finding an alternate driver or if you are not using it disable it.

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa8006a8dbd0, fffff80001ce83d8, fffffa80057be240}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ftdibus.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ftdibus.sys
Probably caused by : ftdibus.sys
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368639-bsod-brand-new-system-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html
Relevancy 84.01%

Dear All,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from 7 Pro and facing problem of BSOD, attached are minidumpts captured from my system for different dates.

Please can any one help me on this to resolve it. Really making problem for me and I am unable to figure out the root.

Waiting for help.

Regards,
Wajeeh

A:BSOD caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

Hello, any body out there to help

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/40348-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 84.01%

This is my crash dump Code ntoskrnl.exe BSOD driver caused by Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String MEMORY MANAGEMENT Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter fffffa f f Parameter ffff BSOD caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size It only started happening yesterday I used Uniblue DriverScanner to find a sound driver for my sound card so that I didn t have to open up my PC and check the serial number DriverScanner found a few other drivers as well which I installed After a reboot my PC was fine for a while until I started to play games when I play games I almost always get this BSOD perhaps because they are RAM intensive I went to restore my drivers but DriverScanner had not made any restore points even though it said it was doing so during the installation of the new drivers It s the first time I have used software to download and install my drivers and I won t be using it again I am wondering whether to try a system restore but if anybody else has had this problem then your input would be greatly appreciated Code Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate bit Processor Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD Series Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC P H -M SI Antivirus avast Antivirus Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 84.01%

I have had my computer BSOD twice in the past couple of days for seemingly no reason at random times.
My computer temps are all bellow 40c after reboot and I have nothing overclocked.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/385915-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 84.01%

Hi I have an HP Pavilion DV - dx It is about a year old I bought the computer and took it with me to IRaq I came home and had the computer serviced for a cracked screen At the repair facility I had them upgrade the memory for me I double the available memory tp These are my computer specs Product Name dv - dx Product Number WQ UA ABA Microprocessor GHz Intel Core i - M Processor Microprocessor Cache MB L Cache Memory GB DDR System Memory DIMM Memory Max GB Video Graphics Intel HD Graphics Video Memory Up to by driver NTOSKRNL.exe BSOD caused MB Hard Drive BSOD caused by driver NTOSKRNL.exe GB RPM Multimedia Drive LightScribe SuperMulti X DVD R RW with Double Layer Support Display BSOD caused by driver NTOSKRNL.exe quot diagonal High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display x Network Card Integrated Gigabit Ethernet LAN Wireless Connectivity b g n WLAN HP un EV-DO HSPA Mobile Broadband Sound Dolby Advanced Audio with Altec Lansing speakers Keyboard -key compatible with island-style full-size keyboard Pointing Device HP ClickPad with On Off button PC Card Slots External Ports -in- integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards MultiMedia cards Memory Stick Memory Stick BSOD caused by driver NTOSKRNL.exe Pro or xD Picture cards Universal Serial Bus USB rd port shared with eSATA HDMI eSATA USB VGA -pin RJ - LAN Headphone-out Microphone-in Other Devices HP TrueVision Webcam with integrated digital microphone Dimensions in L x in D x in min H in max H Weight lbs Security Kensington MicroSaver lock slot Power-on password Accepts rd party security lock devices Power W AC Adapter -Cell WHr Lithium-Ion Battery What's In The Box HP TrueVision Webcam with integrated digital microphone Back to top Software Operating System Genuine Windows Home Premium -bit Following the repair and memory upgrade I did windows updates and ever since then I have had persistent yet intermittent BSOD Bluescreenviewer tells me that they are caused by NTOSKRNL exe I have attached all minidumps There are a total of All happening in less than days You can imagine how annoying this must be You are correct Please Help

A:BSOD caused by driver NTOSKRNL.exe

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [F:\Kingston\BSODDmpFiles\akskimaster\021812-34211-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03268000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`034ad670
Debug session time: Sat Feb 18 17:04:44.241 2012 (GMT-7)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:10.770
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8000360dda0, fffff88007f4c0d0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::NNGAKEGL::`string'+2430 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff8000360dda0, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff88007f4c0d0, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
nt! ?? ::NNGAKEGL::`string'+2430
fffff800`0360dda0 8b4910 mov ecx,dword ptr [rcx+10h]

CONTEXT: fffff88007f4c0d0 -- (.cxr 0xfffff88007f4c0d0)
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=00000000ffffffff
rdx=fffffa80059f7bb0 rsi=fffff8a00301f240 rdi=fffffa80059f7a10
rip=fffff8000360dda0 rsp=fffff88007f4cab8 rbp=0000000000000000
r8=0000000000000002 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000000000
r11=fffff880009ea180 r12=0000000000000002 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000026 r15=fffff88007f4cb60
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010206
nt! ?? ::NNGAKEGL::`string'+0x2430:
fffff800`0360dda0 8b4910 mov ecx,dword ptr [rcx+10h] ds:002b:00000001`0000000f=????????
Resetting default scope

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B

PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800035888e9 to fffff8000360dda0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`07f4cab8 fffff800`035888e9 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff8a0`0301f200 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::NNGAKEGL::`string'+0x2430
fffff880`07f4cac0 fffff800`03588558 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`000000a0 00000000`0188e308 00000000`00000000 : nt!EtwpRegisterUMGuid+0xb1 ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/214961-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 84.01%

I've tried using Bluescreenview to try and solve this issue on my own but haven't been able to. I've had a BSOD from this driver about 6 times in the past month. Sometimes while playing games or just browsing the internet. I hope I have provided all the information, if not please let me know. 022114 is the most recent BSOD dmp file.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800033a1c83, fffff88009e3b980, 0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiSectionDelete+3f )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {fffffa802480c010, 2, 1, fffff80003134cb6}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiReleaseConfirmedPageFileSpace+86 )

---------
Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes.*Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot.*If RAM stick #2 passes, this indicates that RAM stick #1 may be bad. If you want to be absolutely sure, re-test RAM stick #1 in another known good slot.
*If RAM stick #2 has errors, this indicates another possible bad RAM stick, a possible motherboard slot failure or inadequate settings.
3. Test the next stick of RAM (stick #2) in the next motherboard slot.*If this RAM stick has errors repeat step #2 using a known good stick if possible, or another stick.
*If this RAM stick has no errors and both sticks failed in slot#1, test RAM stick #1 in this slot.
4. If you find a stick that passes the test, test it in all the other motherboard slots.

If Part 2 testing shows errors, and all tests in Part 3 show errors, you will need to test the RAM sticks in another computer and/or test other RAM in your computer to identify the problem.

In this way, you can identify whether it is a bad stick of RAM, a bad motherboard, or incompatibility between the sticks.

Information
Errors are sometimes found after 8 passes.

Tip
Do this test overnight, before going to bed.

More instructions on the way..

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/322843-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 84.01%

I have gone to cmd and checked disk, also I checked ram until four windows of 2047mb were up to 30% with 0 erros and the bsod in safemode network. I went on safemode and the ntoskrnl.exe BSOD'd my safemode w/ network. I have attached my DUMP files so that you experts can analyze it with your godly knowledge about computing software. I bow to you, please hgelp me.

sorry its a little unorganized but im a little sad about this and my feelings wont let me think straight. Please help me, my ssd is good 100% empty of erros from chkdsk thingy. I love you please help me.

EDIT: FORGOT TO UPLOAD DUMP FILES HERE THEY ARE

EDIT: DUMP FILES CANNOT BE UPLOADED WITHOUT PERMISSION, TRIED TO ZIP THEM BUT STILL, NEED PERMISSION I SUCK HERE IS A SCREEN SHOT OF THE THING

let me know what you guys think okay? I will be up all night waiting for a reply or two. Maybe more if I'm lucky, I am alwayts one of the last oens to receieve replies so I guess I will be patient.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308607-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 84.01%

Good Day!

Please is there anyone who can help solve this problem?
My computer is automatically shut down and after starting im seeing report

Bug Check Code : 0x00000124
Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000000
Parameter 2 : fffffa80`083688f8
Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000
Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000000
Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+4b2aec
File Description : NT Kernel & System

Motherboard:GA-F2A55M-Ds2 (rev.3) fm2+/fm2
Processor: AMD KAVERI A10 7850K 3.70GHZ
RAM: HYPER X FURY 8GB (2X4) 1866MHZ
GRAPHICS CARD: RADEON R7 250 1GB GDDR5 WITH BOOST
PSU: POWER FUL 600W
Drivers:all are updated
(Dual Graphics Enabled)

I've already run:
memtest86 test 13 no errors
sfc /scannow
chkdsk
malwarebytes scan

DM log collector
Attachment 365283
dmp file
Attachment 365285

A:BSOD Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe

Please help
Thank you

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/375004-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 84.01%

Having seen other help from this forum I thought I'd post my problem and see if you guys could help me out.

I just built my girlfriend's PC a few days ago, all was well but now a BSOD appears randomly, so after using BlueScreenView on the dump files it all originates from one driver.

The PC in questions specs are almost identical to my own (minus the 1TB HDD and her MOBO is the Rev 3.1 version of the same MOBO).

I've attached a copy of the dump files to this post if that helps anyone.
I've already tried chkdsk which gave no errors.

Thanks in advance

A:BSOD Caused by Driver ntoskrnl.exe

Sorry to hear about the BSODs. Please follow the instructions below:

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/206700-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 84.01%

Hello I'm writing this post in order to ask your help regarding a BSOD thas has been happening in my computer in the last week I've seen the information with the program Bluescreenview by BSOD ntoskrnl.exe caused driver and I can post the information Code LAST ONE Dump File - - dmp Crash Time - - Bug Check String IRQL GT ZERO AT SYSTEM SERVICE Bug Check Code x a Parameter d a Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff b aca Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe bc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe bc Stack BSOD caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time - - BEFORE Dump File - - dmp Crash Time - - Bug Check String IRQL GT ZERO AT SYSTEM SERVICE Bug Check Code x a Parameter f a Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff babca BSOD caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe BSOD caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe bc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe bc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time - - BEFORE Dump File - - dmp Crash Time - - Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffff a e Parameter Parameter fffff b Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe bc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe bc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time - - FIRST Dump File - - dmp Crash Time - - Bug Check String BAD POOL CALLER Bug Check Code x c Parameter Parameter fffff a ed d Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time - - Can you help me understand what is the problem and how can I correct it Thank you in advance Best regards Nuno Mateus

Hello Nuno, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by later when able to further help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/327123-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 83.39%

Hello, I am currently experiencing BSOD usually while under load playing CS:GO or WildStar (crashes occur instantly or after a few hours) and I will upload the .dmp files.

-I've tried resetting CMOS as I was previously overclocked.
-I've tried running Memtest to diagnose ram (both sticks were tested separately for ~4 hours)
-I've tried reinstalling Nvidia drivers
-I've tried moving anything plugged into USB 3.0 to 2.0 ports
-I've ran sfc /scannow everything checks out
-I've run any windows updates (Including optional updates)

Any other suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

A:Custom Built PC BSOD Randomly ntoskrnl.exe+72a40

i have the same bsod but not while playing games, only happened once while watching youtube and browsing on firefox.
btw have you ran test on your gpu yet? and hardware temp all normal?hdd healthy?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367955-custom-built-pc-bsod-randomly-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html
Relevancy 83.39%

Was just watching a video and a BSOD came out of nowhere. First one in a very long time.

A:BSOD while watching YouTube video, ntoskrnl.exe+72a40

The ASUS PID on your Gigabyte retail motherboard means your OS is counterfeit.
Code:
Host Name: ZACH-PC
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
OS Version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner: Zach
Registered Organization:
Product ID: 00359-OEM-8992687-00007 ---> ASUS PID
Original Install Date: 05/02/2014, 12:04:55 PM
System Boot Time: 20/08/2015, 8:09:13 PM
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: Z87X-UD3H
System Type: x64-based PC
Counterfeit installations such as yours can contain heavily modified code that can cause the installation to behave in unexpected ways. Analysing BSODs and determining their causes on these sorts of installations is completely unreliable, and for this reason most analysts won't attempt it.

My recommendation is to install a genuine copy of Windows 7. This will minimise the problems you are experiencing and make subsequent diagnosis of BSODs far more reliable. Once you are running a genuine Windows 7 installation and are still experiencing BSODs, upload your new logs we will be happy to help you solve them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379196-bsod-while-watching-youtube-video-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html
Relevancy 83.39%

hello,

i'm experiencing this BSOD repeatedly when playing game on my computer..
any idea what causing it?

A:BSOD repeat playing game, ntoskrnl.exe+72a40

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!

Run MGADiag and post your results Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

Uninstall Avast and install Microsoft Security Essentials for testing purposes.

Run Display Driver Uninstaller(DDU).
When you are done running DDU install your graphics driver. This is the guide for DDU: Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/388389-bsod-repeat-playing-game-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40.html
Relevancy 83.08%

Hi everybody Before all i'm sorry for my bad english That's the french style Well I have a big problem with my PC that does not stop me from snapping BSOD After complete reinstallation of the OS nothing to do it inevitably comes back Some information if you can help me : x64 Win7 BSOD By Driver Caused : ntoskrnl.exe Thank you very much to the community that will get me out Official Windows X updated Antivirus Security BSOD Win7 x64 : Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe Essential BIOS updated Dump File - - dmp BSOD Win7 x64 : Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe Crash Time Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffff a e Parameter Parameter fffff a a Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffff a d Parameter Parameter fffff f Parameter Caused By Driver fltmgr sys Caused By Address fltmgr sys fbc File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size RAMMon v Build built with SysInfo v Build PassMark R Software www passmark com Memmory summary for MAISON-PC Number of Memory Devices Total Physical Memory MB MB Total Available Physical Memory MB Memory Load Item Module Module ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- ----------------------- - Ram Type DDR DDR Standard Name DDR - DDR - Module Name PC - PC - Memory Capacity MB Bus Clockspeed Mhz Jedec Manufacture Name G Skill Intl G Skill Intl Search Amazon com Search Search SPD Revision Registered No No ECC No No DIMM Slot Manufactured Year Year Module Part F - CL - GBRL F - CL - GBRL Module Revision x x Module Serial x x Module Manufacturing Location of Row Addressing Bits of Column Addressing Bits of Banks of Ranks Device Width in Bits Bus Width in Bits Module Voltage V V CAS Latencies Supported Timings Max Frequency - - - - - - Minimum Clock Cycle Time tCK ns Minimum CAS Latency Time tAA ns Minimum RAS to CAS Delay tRCD ns Minimum Row Precharge Time tRP ns Minimum Active to Precharge Time tRAS ns Minimum Row Active to Row Active Delay tRRD ns Minimum Auto-Refresh to Active Auto-Refresh Time tRC ns Minimum Auto-Refresh to Active Auto-Refresh Command Period tRFC ns DDR Specific SPD Attributes Write Recovery Time tWR ns Internal Write to Read Command Delay tWTR ns Internal Read to Precharge Command Delay tRTP ns Minimum Four Activate Window Delay tFAW ns RZQ Supported Yes Yes RZQ Supported Yes Yes DLL-Off Mode Supported Yes Yes Maximum Operating Temperature C Refresh Rate at Extended Operating Temperature Range X X Auto-self Refresh Supported Yes Yes On-die Thermal Sensor Readout Supported No No Partial Array Self Refresh Supported No No Thermal Sensor Present No No Non-standard SDRAM Type Standard Monolithic Standard Monolithic Module Type UDIMM UDIMM Module Height mm Module Thickness front mm Module Thickness back mm Module Width mm Reference Raw Card Used Raw Card B Rev Raw Card B Rev DRAM Manufacture ID of DRAM Rows of Registers Register Manufacturer Register Type Register Revision Et des screen de CPUz Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt s... Read more

A:BSOD Win7 x64 : Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe

We really need the full crash reports. Please follow the http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html to provide us with them so we may help you.

Also, for the CPU-Z screenshots, please include both SPD slots and not just one. It would also be nice if you included those screenshots in your crash report .zip file.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/238560-bsod-win7-x64-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 83.08%

For a couple of months i got this BSOD happening randomly,it can sometimes all be fine for a week but it happen again.Most of the time i watch some video or movie on internet,just surfing(random).Maybe it has some connection with this issue that i have,which i mention in this forum thread:
http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-...sometimes.html
Short story,glitch pixels that looks like this as BSOD it happens sometimes.

Here is a txt file with recent dumps recorded with bluescreenviewer.
Any ideas,thank you.

A:Random BSOD caused ntoskrnl.exe driver

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373321-random-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-driver.html
Relevancy 83.08%

Hi everyone As I was putting my PC into sleep mode today I received the BSOD I downloaded BlueScreenView and scanned my mini dump files The program informed me that the crash was caused by the driver ntoskrnl exe My question is how do I fix this so that it doesn't happen again Please forgive my ignorance I'm not good with this sort of thing If you 7 ntoskrnl.exe by driver Caused BSOD Windows require any more info I'm more than happy to provide it Below I have included the details of the crash which were provided by BlueScreenView A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer The problem seems to be caused by the following file ntoskrnl exe IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL If Windows 7 BSOD Caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed If this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need If problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press F to select Advanced Startup Options and then select Safe Mode Technical Information STOP x a x x x xfffff c bc ntoskrnl exe - Address xfffff c a base at xfffff c DateStamp x a c Thanks so much for your help

A:Windows 7 BSOD Caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
Make sure the zip file includes the dmp file/s. If not, configure a small memory dump - Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD and wait/trigger another BSOD. then re-run the "Dm log collector" and attach the new report.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/375727-windows-7-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 83.08%

This problem occurs everyday when i start using my laptop..
I already using SF diagnostic tools and attached the results from that tools..
I thinks it happen when i start using R Driver III USB to SATA IDE CABLE..

Thanks in advance

A:BSOD caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe and halmacpi.dll

Code:
Host Name: SATELLITE-PC
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Registered Owner: Dika
Registered Organization:
Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00006
Original Install Date: 11/13/2011, 3:44:24 PM
System Boot Time: 9/13/2013, 8:14:23 AM
System Manufacturer: TOSHIBA
System Model: Satellite L510
System Type: X86-based PC
There seems to be a problem with your Windows activation. Please post this report: Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304725-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe-halmacpi-dll.html
Relevancy 83.08%

Hi, i've been getting random BSOD and from Bluescreenview, it says caused by ntoskrnl.exe . I think its caused by a bad/ outdated driver possibly from my video card but im not so sure. Help would be appreciated.

A:BSOD randomly, caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

Is there any reason why you have not updated to Win8.1 yet? Due to the date of your BIOS, it may not be advisable to update to Win8.1

Only 36 Windows Updates installed. Most systems have 160 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Your BIOS dates from 2008. Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any BIOS updates available for your system. Also check the readme file to see if they apply to the problems that you are having. Please be advised that flashing the BIOS is a very unforgiving process - and one mistake can physically damage your motherboard.

C: drive only has about 2% free space. Windows likes 15% free space in order to perform stuff "behind the scenes" without adversely affecting the system's performance. Please free up 15% on ALL hard drives (you can get away with 10% on larger drives and won't notice a large performance penalty)

These devices have problems in Device Manager:

VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter ROOT\NET\0000 This device is disabled.

Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter ROOT\KDNIC\0000 This device is disabled.

Network Controller PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_0201&SUBSYS_00321737&REV_01\4&2CF26B65&0&2820 The drivers for this device are not installed.

The first 2 devices are disabled. Is this deliberate? If so, why?
The last device needs drivers installed, it is most likely a Ralink RT2500 Wireless LAN Card (WiFi) Please install the latest, Win8 compatible drivers for this device. Interestingly, a driver from 2006 is installed, but doesn't relate to this device for some reason. This could be an indicator that there is a hardware problem with the Ralink RT2500 device (and it may need to be replaced)>

Please uninstall CoreTemp temporarily (in order to see if it's causing a problem)

IMO the most significant issue here is the date of the system. I strongly suspect that this system is not compatible with Win8.
BUT, it may be able to operate to your satisfaction if you get ALL Windows updates.
If not, then I'd have to suggest that you revert to Win7 or even Vista.

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

RT2500.sys Thu Jun 1 10:39:06 2006 (447EFC0A)
RaLinkTech/Linksys WMP54G wireless network adapter driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RT2500.sys

nvmf6264.sys Wed Apr 20 18:49:36 2011 (4DAF6300)
nVidia nForce network driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvmf6264.sys

Do not remove this one, only update it:
nvstor.sys Mon Sep 12 19:53:04 2011 (4E6E9B60)
nVidia Storage Drivers
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvstor.sys

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Sat Mar 8 15:15:08.640 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\030814-17503-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16384.amd64fre.win8_rtm.120725-1247
System Uptime:0 days 0:30:52.509
Probably caused by :memory_corruption ( nt!MiInsertNumaStandbyPage+a6 )
BugCheck A, {fffffa7fffffffd0, 2, 0, fffff80370cbcb76}
BugCheck Info: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa7fffffffd0, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff80370cbcb76, address which referenced memory
BUGCHECK_STR: AV
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: MsMpEng.exe... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/42324-bsod-randomly-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 83.08%

I'm decent with computers, but I've definitely managed to end up a bit over my head with this one. I've got 4 different BSODs due to this one file now, all at seemingly random times. One while running Guild Wars 2, several while trying to run HULU via Chrome, and one while moving Chrome from one screen to the other. I even managed to get one in Safe Mode and one while trying to load into Safe Mode. Even got one while checking the C Drive for errors. I have never in my life seen a BSOD outside of Windows, so I know something is definitely wrong. I figured I'd come in here and ask what you guys think instead of tinkering around with stuff and possibly making it worse.

A:BSOD Caused By Driver ntoskrnl.exe (+7f1c0)

Welcome

What antivirus are you using? I cannot see any listed.

Problematic software:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
Please uninstall Daemon Tools, it's known to cause BSODs. Search our forum for evidence.

Code:
STOP 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory
BugCheck 3B, {c000001d, fffffa8010e0d060, fffff880045c2ad0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSystemServiceHandler+7c )
fffff880`045c25a0 fffff880`0f507ad1Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0xd9ad1
2: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`0f42e000 fffff880`101f0000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Tue May 15 13:35:36 2012 (4FB20748)
CheckSum: 00DA5E91
ImageSize: 00DC2000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Please update your graphic card drivers to their latest.
Click on the Start ► Control Panel ► Programs ► Uninstall a program ► Uninstall the NVIDIA related stuff and use Driver Sweeper to remove any remaining drivers of NVIDIA. Get the latest version installed from the manufacturers website.

4 of your dumps indicate problems with memory.

Code:
STOP 0x00000109: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
Usual causes: Device driver, Breakpoint set with no debugger attached, Hardware (Memory in particular)
BugCheck 109, {a3a039d89e8db8ba, b3b7465ef10a8810, fffff80003930d10, 1}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.
Guide to using Memtest86+ - Geeks to Go Forums

Follow this strategy:

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes.
Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot.
If RAM stick #2 passes, this indicates that RAM stick #1 may be bad. If you want to be absolutely sure, re-test RAM stick #1 in another known good slot.
If RAM stick #2 has errors, this indicates another possible bad RAM stick, a possible motherboard slot failure or inadequate settings.
3. Test the next stick of RAM (stick #2) in the next motherboard slot.
If this RAM stick has errors repeat step #2 using a known good stick if possible, or another stick.
If this RAM stick has no errors and both sticks failed in slot#1, test RAM stick #1 in this slot.
4. If you find a stick that passes the test, test it in all the other motherboard slots.

If Part 2 testing shows errors, and all tests in Part 3 show errors, you will need to test the RAM sticks in another computer and/or test other RAM in your computer to identify the problem.

In this way, you can identify whether it is a bad stick of RAM, a bad m... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259506-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe-7f1c0.html
Relevancy 83.08%

Dear All I am using Toshiba Satellite L d-S Home premium x bit SP laptop for my routine use On thAug i had my first BSOD - x f I was working on Andorid ROM which i downloaded for my mobile After completing the download i went out for an hour or so with my mobile connected with by - Multiple help Caused BSOD ntoskrnl.exe..please driver my laptop After coming back i saw blue screen which mentioned about this error Its now occurring Multiple BSOD - Caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe..please help every time i start up my laptop I found out the error which is caused by driver - ntoskrnl exe Blue screen viewer I went into safe mode changed up the start up services amp chose load with basic drives amp it started again normally Moment i load it with full drivers it shows again the same bsod error I did Sfc scannow many times- no Multiple BSOD - Caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe..please help abnormalities i did run memory diagonistic tool f many time - no abnormalities i am using McAfee antivirus without any virus present I have attached the zip file for your reference Kindly let me know if you need any other info

A:Multiple BSOD - Caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe..please help

Hi,

From your logs:

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8004dbbb30, fffffa8004dbbe10, fffff800039cc350}
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc500799e0, ffffffffc0000010, 100311880, fffff8a00f33c000}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+36c1a )
F4 and 7A errors are related to disk, storage usually.
They can also be related to RAM and virus infection, but your logs
are pointing towards your HDD:

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000009d - STATUS_DEVICE_NOT_CONNECTED
DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardware
KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
The requested page of kernel data could not be read in. Typically caused by
a bad block in the paging file or disk controller error.

This is supported by your event logs:

Code:

Event[15454]:
Log Name: System
Source: Disk
Date: 2013-08-25T18:57:49.385
Event ID: 51
Task: N/A
Level: Warning
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Narang-PC
Description:
An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 during a paging operation.

Event[33616]:
Log Name: System
Source: Ntfs
Date: 2013-08-30T17:20:43.650
Event ID: 55
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Narang-PC
Description:
The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable.
Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume TI105838W0G.
Firstly I strongly suggest you Back up your data

Post a screenshot of your hard drive using Crystal Disk Info

Run chkdsk in an elevated command prompt in order to check for
file system errors and bad sectors on your HDD:
Click on Start>Type in search cmd
Right click cmd and Run as Administrator
At the command prompt please type: chkdsk /f/r
(There is a space between chkdsk and /f/r)
Chkdsk Tutorial

Test your hard drive. Perform a Hard Drive Diagnostic

Post back any results

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303869-multiple-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe-please-help.html
Relevancy 82.77%

Hello I was hoping to get some help from you experts on what is causing the BSOD I keep getting related to a DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I have attached the zip file as needed.

Thanks

A:Random BSOD on new custom build / ntoskrnl.exe+72a40 0x0000009f

I seem to be getting these BSODs daily now and it is always the same DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I haven't noticed any real common things happening each time it happens. I have gone through and tried to update several drivers to see if that would help but it doesn't seem to have.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/369004-random-bsod-new-custom-build-ntoskrnl-exe-72a40-0x0000009f.html
Relevancy 82.15%

Hello everybody my name is Patricio and I have been experimenting some random BSOD with error x a caused by driver ntoskrnl exe I by 0x0000000a driver ntoskrnl.exe Random caused BSOD have tried to pinpoint the driver by myself but i failed to see which one is causing this I have reinstalled all motherboard drivers AMD Southbridge Video Card Drivers I've run this OS for around days and only once every months I BSOD Random 0x0000000a caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe got one of this BSOD but now this week it started to do it quite often and randomly To give you an example I can let my computer on for hours just letting it downloading something and it will be just fine then use it watch videos surf the internet and nothing Windows only managed to catch one Dump as the screen stays at the while the BSOD and even after letting it for half an hour it won t finish I have also run a Memtest for Hours it managed to run passes but I had errors That is why I believe it is probably something related to a driver not a system driver but a rd party driver like antivirus or so I have read the guide in sevenforums of how to run the Verifier create a custom run and I will let it now reboot Hoping it can log something I attach then the DMP file the Blue screen resume of the Bluescreenview from Nirsoft And the CBS log from the sfc scannow that I ve run which won t finish working this one has been up to something since long ago After every BSOD I run a chkdsk on every drive and repair them if necessary If anyone could lend me a hand about how to properly use extract the debug information of the driver verifier or is willing to analyse it I will really appreciate it Surely the problem would be solved if I just refresh format the OS but I would like to know what exactly is going on as I will probably install all the software again and end up having the same problem later Thank you very much for taking your time reading i look forward to any comment or opinion Edit Here is the album in which the drivers i will send to verify are Driver Verifier Collection - Imgur As stated above when i reboot i get instant BSOD for the driver verified I think i am picking the wrong options So I Picked now different ones trying to follow this example Driver Verifier - Windows amp Vista BSOD-related - Tech Support Forum It might sound funny but as my system is not in english the options to mark are completely different words chosen have little in common with the real translation we say Block instead of Pool just to name an example But Now that I uninstalled Glary Boot time Defrag I will give it a second try

A:BSOD Random 0x0000000a caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

Your dumpfile blames Probably caused by : GUBootStartup.sys ( GUBootStartup+1103 )

This is the driver for Glary utilities from Glarysoft.

Driver Description: GlarySoft - Glary Utilities Startup Manager Tool driver
Driver Update Site: Downloads | Glarysoft

Check if your version is windows 8.1 compatible, if not update or remove it to check if this stops your BSODs.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck A, {ffffc001d5d39e38, 2, 1, fffff80052ae9d08}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for GUBootStartup.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for GUBootStartup.sys
Probably caused by : GUBootStartup.sys ( GUBootStartup+1103 )

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/51125-bsod-random-0x0000000a-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 82.15%

Hey,,,

I am having a lots of BSOD while downloading torrents.
I tried updating wifi drivers.
It worked for a week, now again having same problem.

Tried changing torrent client from utorrent to bittorrent.
Still having problem.

Follwing is link to 5 dmp files and one system information file.
Download

Please help me out.
do i need to upload anything else ?

A:BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe driver while dwnldng torrent

Your Atheros Wireless LAN driver is causing issues. Update it here.

Code:
cec0b378 805b431eUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athw8.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athw8.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athw8.sys
athw8+0x1aa31e

Code:
2: kd> lmvm athw8
start end module name
8040a000 806f0000 athw8 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: athw8.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athw8.sys
Image name: athw8.sys
Timestamp: Mon Dec 02 08:13:05 2013 (529C4111)
CheckSum: 002E5344
ImageSize: 002E6000

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/48743-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-driver-while-dwnldng-torrent.html
Relevancy 82.15%

Hello my computer has been freezing crashing over the past few months - By DPC ntoskrnl.exe Driver: Watchdog Caused BSOD Violation I have still not managed to fix this problem My computer will simply freeze unable to do anything and it will require a hard-reset after restarting there will be no error logs etc This happens under GPU intensive tasks like watching videos in chrome opera and playing games However today when I was watching a video on YouTube - I noticed that everything started to slow down mouse DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD Caused By Driver: ntoskrnl.exe moment was extremely laggy - I managed to ALT-F out of chrome after that I couldn't really DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD Caused By Driver: ntoskrnl.exe do much like bring up task manager etc After a few minutes Windows finally blue screened with the error 'DPC watchdog violation' Things that I've tried so far Reseated RAM and GPUReinstalled GPU drivers used display driver uninstaller and installed drivers from Nvidia's website Moved GPU to another PCI-E lane only one PCIE card installed in my system I've ran the following tests Heaven Benchmark - NO crashes during testMSI Kombuster - NO crashes during testMEM-Test and Windows memory diagnostic test - NO RAM errors Computer components CPU Intel Pentium G GHz Motherboard Asus MAXIMUS VII GENE Micro ATX Memory Corsair Vengeance Pro GB x GB DDR - Memory Storage Sandisk Solid State Drive GB quot Solid State Drive Storage Western Digital Caviar Black TB quot RPM Internal Hard Drive Video Card MSI GeForce GTX GB TWIN FROZR Power Supply Corsair RM W Gold Attachment

A:DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD Caused By Driver: ntoskrnl.exe

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum):
Eight Forums: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
Ten Forums: Solved BSOD - Posting Instructions

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions).

Please un-install the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): New link (15 Aug 2012): DuplexSecure - Downloads (pick the appropriate version for your system and select "Un-install" when you run it).
Alternate link: Disk-Tools.com
Manual procedure here: Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

AsUpIO.sys Mon Aug 2 22:47:59 2010 (4C57835F)
ASUS hardware monitoring software related
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys

NTIOLib_X64.sys Wed Oct 20 02:45:49 2010 (4CBE901D)
MSI Afterburner driver (known BSOD issues with Windows) Also found to be a part of MSI Live Update 5
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=NTIOLib_X64.sys

ASUSFILTER.sys Tue Sep 20 11:46:33 2011 (4E78B559)
ASUS USB Hub filter driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys

AiChargerPlus.sys Wed Apr 18 21:17:35 2012 (4F8F67AF)
Asus Charger Driver [br] Likely BSOD cause - haven't seen recently (15Jan2013)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys

Beyond this, as there was only 1 memory dump in the upload, I have these 3 suggestions:
1. Get ALL available Windows Updates. It may take several trips to get them all
2. Get ALL available updates from the motherboard manufacturer's website
3. Start with these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics
4. If all of the hardware tests pass, then run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Sun Oct 26 13:23:33.006 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\102614-9640-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.17238.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.140723-2018
System Uptime:7 days 2:41:09.203
Probably caused by :Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )
BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000001, The system cumulatively spent an extended period of time at
DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. The offending component can usually be
identified with a stack trace.
Arg2: 0000000000001e00, The watchdog period.
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x133
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: ZEROED_STACK
CPUID: "Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3220 @ 3.00GHz"
MaxSpeed: 3000
CurrentSpeed: 2998
BIOS Version 1104
BIOS Release Date 07/16/2014
Manufacturer ASUS
Product Name All Series
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``

3rd Party Drivers:
The following is for information purposes only.
Any drivers in red should be updated or removed from your system. And should have been discussed in the body of my post.

Code:
**************************Sun Oct 26 13:23:33.006 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
AsUpIO.sys Mon Aug 2 22:47:59 2010 (4C57835F)
N... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/56071-dpc-watchdog-violation-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 81.22%

My Laptop randomly got a BSOD a few days ago and it has continued since. The laptop is just over two years old. I tried a system restore but it didn't solve the problem. The BSOD happens no matter what I am doing and sometimes the laptop reboots or freezes instead. Safe mode works perfectly. I tried memtest86 which showed no errors and ran for five passes. Bluescreenview showed ntoskrnl.exe consistently in each dump report. Diagnostics in attachment below. Please help. Thanks in advance.

A:Toshiba laptop randomly gets BSOD caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

Welcome to the forum.

Lets start with Driver verifier:
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

As the dump is indicating memory corruption test your memory using Memtest86 for 8 passes:

Source

Quote:
tdcmdpst.sys
Toshiba ODD Writing Driver (CD/DVD)
http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t.../jsp/home.jsp#

Update to the latest drivers for your Toshiba ODD as its of 2009 = quite old.

Code:
0: kd> lmvm tdcmdpst
start end module name
fffff880`041e2000 fffff880`041ec000 tdcmdpst T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: tdcmdpst.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tdcmdpst.sys
Image name: tdcmdpst.sys
Timestamp: Thu Jul 30 14:39:35 2009 (4A715C47)
CheckSum: 0000BC23
ImageSize: 0000A000
Also do a hard disk test with Seatools
SeaTools for Windows | Seagate

Keep us posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250154-toshiba-laptop-randomly-gets-bsod-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 81.22%

My computer crashed every time I run experiment(NI equipment connects to the computer). My experiment needs to run two or three days, but every twelve hours it got crash(shut down automatically). The max work hour I got is 15 hours.

When I reboot the computer, I got the following information:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA800FAD58F8
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\020914-89029-01.dmp
C:\Users\BIT Lab\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-145174-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

My computer information:

Attachment 305907

and the SF files.
Attachment 305906

Anyone can give a clue? how to fix this?

A:BSOD bugcheck code 0x00000124 Caused By Driver ntoskrnl.exe

Welcome
BC 124 is not a driver or any other software. It is a hardware problem. You may want to start by checking your memory and hard drive for starters.
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/321706-bsod-bugcheck-code-0x00000124-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 80.6%

Hello When I first started to encounter BSOD issues I was originally getting event id Machine check exception Translation Lookaside Buffer errors which I assumed was an issue with my CPU I contacted Intel and they stated to me that Windows was not correctly dumping the Bug ntoskrnl.exe ID driver caused BSOD 1001 Check 0x00000124 by Event right information which is why it states the event id BSOD Event ID 1001 Bug Check 0x00000124 caused by ntoskrnl.exe driver error They stated that it may be an issue with the motherboard or memory I have ran Memtest for passes and errors were discovered I have also done this with - memory sticks installed on the motherboard I was able to run Prime overnight multiple times with memory sticks installed and the only time it BSOD'd was with module and this only happened once The next day I ran Prime on the one module and it didn't BSOD The BSOD's are intermitten and happen more often when I am playing games I have encountered the same BSOD when checking email downloading files from the internet and even when the CPU is idling at with absolutely nothing running at all The Blue ScreenView indicates the exact same parameters and that they are being reported from the ntoskrnl exe driver In the past the most common driver that reported the BSOD's was the hal dll driver I have swapped my graphics card network card memory modules and I am still getting BSOD's These parts I have tested on another computer and they work correctly I have reinstalled the OS times over the last year I am currently in contact with ASUS to see if the issue resides on the motherboard which is the only thing I haven't been able to swap including the processor I have ran Memtest and Prime Sisandra Lite Linx IPDTx as well as many other diagnostics benchmarking tools with passing results There are no specific times that this occurs and it can happen at any moment Any help in understanding what my issue is would be appreciated When the system works fine I am very happy and it performs flawlessly I hope that maybe I am having a driver or hardware issue and it is a simple fix I have posted additional information you requested below including the attached zip file named 'skopischke BSOD zip' Is Windows - x -bit or x x - the original installed OS on the system Windows Professional x - an OEM or full retail version OEM came pre-installed on system - What is the age of system hardware Purchased in February of - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS Reinstalled OS times last reinstall was December

A:BSOD Event ID 1001 Bug Check 0x00000124 caused by ntoskrnl.exe driver

0x124 is a general hardware error .

Quote:
A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress

Some generic advice.

If you are overclocking STOP.
Return to the default settings at least for now.

If you are running a RAID update its driver.
You can read more on this error and what to try here...

Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/208569-bsod-event-id-1001-bug-check-0x00000124-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-driver.html
Relevancy 80.6%

Hi,
I need your help, got startup problem like in title. Computer works, but when I tried to reboot, the BSOD comes out and I must start system using my backup file. Please help or comments. I don't know how to change that driver file or disable it. I think it may works..
Thx for everything

A:BSOD when start windows, error 0x0000006b,caused by driver ntoskrnl.ex

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/286770-bsod-when-start-windows-error-0x0000006b-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-ex.html
Relevancy 110.08%

Hey guys so I've been getting some random BSOD errors every few days or so I usually leave my computer on when I am at work or sleep and either when I come home Random BSOD error ntoskrnl.exe (address driver ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0) or wake up my computer is off So I turn it on and it says that the computer didn't Random BSOD error driver ntoskrnl.exe (address ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0) shut down properly when I start up I downloaded the BlueScreenView and noticed I've had some BSOD three times within days One Random BSOD error driver ntoskrnl.exe (address ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0) was a PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA error which I believe was a RAM problem i bought new RAM and installed it plus OCed it to but I believe it was making my system unstable so I reset the speed to default and haven't gotten that error again but after that I've gotten two IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL errors related to ntoskrnl exe I did some research online and from what I read it could be a number of problems I'm just not sure where to start and could really use some guidance and advice I uploaded my dmp files for anyone who knows how to look at these Thank in advance

A:Random BSOD error driver ntoskrnl.exe (address ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0)

Welcome to 7F. I'll take a look at your dumps and see if I can get you BSOD free.

One

NETGEAR NEUTRAL WIRELESS SOLUTION

Your Netgear Neutral Wireless Solution driver has been flagged. It is quite old a could probably do with updating. Check for updates here
Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800034c88ac}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for scmndisp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for scmndisp.sys
Probably caused by : scmndisp.sys ( scmndisp+16d1 )

---------

1: kd> lmvm scmndisp
start end module name
fffff880`0188b000 fffff880`01895000 scmndisp T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: scmndisp.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\scmndisp.sys
Image name: scmndisp.sys
Timestamp: Fri May 27 11:30:22 2011 (4DDF7D3E)
CheckSum: 00009C0C
ImageSize: 0000A000

Two

HARDWARE DIAGNOSTICS

A few of your dumps (0x50, 0x124) are pointing towards hardware errors. 0x124s are usually always hardware errors but rarely give us an indication of what the problem actually is. In this case we may have struck lucky as this particular one shows up ASUS AI Suite III. The utilities listed below are the ones I'm concerned about.Attachment 353971

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa800752d028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000bf800000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000124, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: AISuite3.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: f

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17029 (debuggers(dbg).140219-1702) amd64fre
We have seen motherboard packaged utilities cause 0x124s in the past and it could be the case here.
Uninstall ASUS AI Suite III and test the system for stability.
Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use
Download and run MemTest86+ to test your RAM. RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Note
Attachment 353972 Run MemTest86+ for at least 8 passes. Ideally set it off before you go to bed and leave it overnight, we're looking for zero errors here. A single error will show something's going bad with your RAM.

Three

NVIDIA GPU

You've also received a 0x116 which is a VIDEO_TDR_ERROR (Timeout Detection & Recovery) which means your GPU driver has crashed and has failed to recover in time. This could be down to the driver, the card itself or possibly the power to the card.
Code:
******************************************************************************... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/365399-random-bsod-error-driver-ntoskrnl-exe-address-ntoskrnl-exe-74ec0.html
Relevancy 102.77%

hi,
(SkyStar 2 USB HD CI) I get the blue screen error when I am running my TV card.(windows 8.1 Pro)
it works properly in windows 7

Dump File : 121814-7625-01.dmp
Crash Time : 18.12.2014 18:10:10
Bug Check String :
Bug Check Code : 0x00000139
Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000003
Parameter 2 : ffffd000`3749b770
Parameter 3 : ffffd000`3749b6c8
Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000000
Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+150aa0
File Description : NT Kernel & System
Product Name : Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 6.3.9600.17476 (winblue_r5.141029-1500)
Processor : x64
Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+150aa0
Stack Address 1 :
Stack Address 2 :
Stack Address 3 :
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\121814-7625-01.dmp
Processors Count : 8
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 9600
Dump File Size : 185.267
Dump File Time : 18.12.2014 18:10:39

Attachment 55529

A:Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe

Remove Asus bloatware from your system and update the rest of the drivers in red, uninstall Daemon Tools and then download a sptd remover.

Code:
LGVirHid.sys Tue Nov 24 02:36:48 2009 (4B0B38B0)
Logitech Gamepanel Virtual HID Device Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LGVirHid.sys

LGBusEnum.sys Tue Nov 24 02:36:48 2009 (4B0B38B0)
Logitech Keyboard
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LGBusEnum.sys

AzureWaveUsbHid.sys Fri Jan 22 06:14:17 2010 (4B593429)

AzureWaveUsbHid.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

AsUpIO.sys Tue Aug 3 04:47:59 2010 (4C57835F)
ASUS hardware monitoring software related
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys

AzureWaveUsbBda.sys Fri Aug 20 12:32:20 2010 (4C6E59B4)

AzureWaveUsbBda.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

ASUSFILTER.sys Tue Sep 20 17:46:33 2011 (4E78B559)
ASUS USB Hub filter driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys

AiChargerPlus.sys Thu Apr 19 03:17:35 2012 (4F8F67AF)
Asus Charger Driver [br] Likely BSOD cause - haven't seen recently (15Jan2013)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys

AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 11:54:47 2012 (5034AC67)
Asus PCProbe Utility
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys

asmtufdriver.sys Fri Sep 28 12:55:29 2012 (50658221)
ASMedia Technology ASMFUD-Win32 - 107x Upper Filter Driver Most likely an ASMedia USB 3.0 controller drivers
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtufdriver.sys

sthid.sys Tue Feb 19 06:34:44 2013 (51230EF4)
Splashtop HID mini driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=sthid.sys

IOMap64.sys Tue Jul 2 10:27:47 2013 (51D28F03)
ASUS Kernel Mode Driver ?Asus Smart Doctor/iTracker 2 Asus GPU Tweak and GPU Tweak Streaming from this link: BSOD after sleep, restarts, driver_power_state_failure )
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IOMap64.sys

xrusbser.sys Mon Aug 19 08:28:08 2013 (5211BAF8)

xrusbser.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 10:46:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
Intel Processor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys

bcbtums.sys Thu Oct 17 22:45:30 2013 (52604C6A)
Broadcom Bluetooth Firmware Download Filter driver from Broadcom Corporation.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=bcbtums.sys

sptd.sys Thu Oct 31 16:26:53 2013 (527276BD)
SCSI Pass Through Direct Host - Daemon Tools (known BSOD issues with Win7)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=sptd.sys

iqvw64e.sys Thu Nov 14 16:22:43 2013 (5284EAC3)

iqvw64e.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

btwavdt.sys Wed Dec 11 04:28:47 2013 (52A7DBEF)
Broadcom Bluetooth AVDT Service
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btwavdt.sys

btwaudio.sys Thu Jan 30 20:11:22 2014 (52EAA3DA)
Broadcom Bluetooth Audio Device
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btwaudio.sys

btwampfl.sys Thu Jan 30 20:12:31 2014 (52EAA41F)
Broadcom bluetooth driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btwampfl.sys

LHidEqd.Sys Wed Mar 19 01:20:53 2014 (5328E2E5)
Logitech SetPoint Unifying KMDF HID Filter
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LHidEqd.Sys

LEqdUsb.Sys Wed Mar 19 01:20:55 2014 (5328E2E7)
Logitech SetPoint Unifying KMDF USB Filter
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LEqdUsb.Sys

LMouFilt.Sys Wed Mar 19 01:21:03 2014 (5328E2EF)
Logitech SetPoint HID Filter Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LMouFilt.Sys

LHidFilt.Sys Wed Mar 19 01:21:03 2014 (5328E2EF)
Logitech SetPoin... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/58877-caused-driver-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 102.77%

Hi failure" power "Driver caused state BSOD ntoskrnl.exe by: Folks I really hope you can help me I BSOD "Driver power state failure" caused by: ntoskrnl.exe followed the instructions to create the attachement What I know so far is that this machine has BSOD'd several times The last times a ultilty called BlueScreenViewer exe says it's due to quot Driver power state failure quot caused by ntoskrnl exe I BSOD "Driver power state failure" caused by: ntoskrnl.exe checked event viewer for the time mentioned pm and it says there is system error quot source Bug Check quot at that exact time For anti-virus I have MS Security Essentials For Spyware I have Spybot S amp D I use with Workstation as a study too so it has hosed my VMs which is very disappointing BSOD "Driver power state failure" caused by: ntoskrnl.exe I would really like to root cause this to continue with confidence I know you hear this all the time but please help I don't mind collecting info and checking into things I am just out of my element a little here I looked throug the results of the permon report and it seems clean for the most part Thanks in advance Jay

A:BSOD "Driver power state failure" caused by: ntoskrnl.exe

Is there anything else I can do to help action this post? Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/237448-bsod-driver-power-state-failure-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 101.91%

I'am getting frequent BSOD's at all times. I have an Anienware, Area 51 7500-RS. Windows 7 Professional,SP1, 64-bit,Intel Core2,[email protected] ram
Dump File         : 120614-24476-01.dmp
Crash Time        : 12/6/2014 2:13:17 AM
Bug Check String  : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug Check Code    : 0x0000000a
Parameter 1       : 00000001`000001ec
Parameter 2       : 00000000`00000002
Parameter 3       : 00000000`00000001
Parameter 4       : fffff800`02b1d1de
Caused By Driver  : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7fd00
File Description  : NT Kernel & System
Product Name      : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company           : Microsoft Corporation
File Version      : 6.1.7601.17592 (win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631)
Processor         : x64
Crash Address     : ntoskrnl.exe+7fd00
Stack Address 1   :
Stack Address 2   :
Stack Address 3   :
Computer Name     :
Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\120614-24476-01.dmp
Processors Count  : 2
Major Version     : 15
Minor Version     : 7601
Dump File Size    : 288,992
Dump File Time    : 12/6/2014 2:14:27 AM
==================================================
Online investigations told me my memory(ram) was failing or leaking. What say you?

A:Bluescreen caused driver ntoskrnl.exe

iI had this problem a while back, and i tried all kinds of things to get rid of it ,thing is i forgot which one worked..lol..if your having a kernel ntoskrl.exe error.,its usually caused by a memmory leak,theres not much info on this last time i looked,but some things to look for are is a  AMD64netfx  file and a microsoft 64 bit  file may be conflicting, a tune up cleaner ,glary util 5 actually found the problem and tossed the amd64 in the recycle bin..but im not sure that fixed it.

i think the way i repaired it was i went into system setup and changed from a full memmory dump to a small dump .....bsod s can be repaired most of the time through a bios as well , try a
default setting in your bios,sometimes a setting gets changed by mistake. check your ram settings and cpu settings or try a lower cpu setting , sometimes one cpu gets the whole load and is over working...thats what gives a  nt kernel error..check your cpu temperature and fan.

last but not least apparently the reason my AMD64netfx  got tossed was sometimes something or someone replaced the ntoskrnl.exe with a fake  ntfsokrnl.exe check  in your  win system 32 its not supposed to be there if i remember correctly.or a conflicting netframework or visual studios..usually  the 2008 versions have a bug.

anyways dont remove anything unless you 100% sure..i remember now i think i uninstalled a program that was crashing and kept getting errors so i did a system restore to the point before i had problems and also set the paging file and swap file to 8000 the computer wouldnt accept anything below 7700 the auto adjust was at 4700..

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/559827/bluescreen-caused-driver-ntoskrnlexe/
Relevancy 100.62%

Hello. I have this error since win 7. I clean installed win 8.1 pro but the error continued. I also have bought brand new rams but still the same. Here is the dmp files. I strongly need help.
Thank you!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F3991CDD2DE77E32!1359&authkey=!AGk12gqO7pyQwqo&ithint=file%2crar

A:REFERENCE_BY_POINTER error caused bt driver ntoskrnl.exe

This is the SS of dumps

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/580623/reference-by-pointer-error-caused-bt-driver-ntoskrnlexe/
Relevancy 99.76%

Hi, just registered on this site which seems awesome!

I'm having difficulties with a couple of bluescreens lately, and 3 of them (got 4 total) have been said to be caused by the ntoskrnl.exe driver. And I just recently reinstalled my whole computer. Had Vista before.

Motherboard: ASUS P5N-E SLI
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS
Memory: 3 GB DDR (I think)
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q6600

Dump file is attached.

Thanks in advance

A:BlueScreens caused by ntoskrnl.exe driver on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Hi, Dayna; welcome to the forum. Please read these threads and post back. We will be glad to help you.

[1 - Novice] How to ask for help with a BSOD problem

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/122889-bluescreens-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-driver-windows-7-ultimate-64-bit.html
Relevancy 98.9%
Relevancy 98.9%

Hi Would really appreciate if someone can help This started to happen all of a sudden for over a week When I shutdown or restart the computer it shows quot Shutting down quot and a spinning wheel for a long time I usually ntoskrnl.exe by BSOD caused walk away to do something else When I come back after a while it'll show the login screen After logging in it'll prompt saying that my computer has experienced a crash or something like that Once I stayed through the rebooting process and noticed a flash of BSOD after like minutes of the quot Shutting down quot message being shown Sure enough Blue Screen Viewer shows many BSODs occurred Since then I've tried to restore the system to earlier images that worked for me before None works after a few rounds of Windows updates I've also updated all BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe the major drivers on the BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe system Again it doesn't work I do have those memory dump files but I'm not sure how to upload one Here is what I got from OSR Online Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff e PsLoadedModuleList xfffff Debug session time Tue Aug UTC - System Uptime days Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE f A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time usually minutes Arguments Arg A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time Arg fffffa afe Physical Device Object of the stack Arg fffff e d nt TRIAGE F POWER on Win otherwise the Functional Device Object of the stack Arg fffffa e c The blocked IRP Debugging Details ------------------ Either you specified an unqualified symbol or your debugger doesn't have full symbol information Unqualified symbol resolution is turned off by default Please either specify a fully qualified symbol module symbolname or enable resolution of unqualified symbols by typing quot symopt- quot Note that enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down For some commands to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced NT DEVICE OBJECT Either you specified an unqualified symbol or your debugger doesn't have full symbol information Unqualified symbol resolution is turned off by default Please either specify a fully qualified symbol module symbolname or enable resolution of unqualified symbols by typing quot symopt- quot Note that enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down For some commands to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt IRP Either you specified an unqualified symbol or your debugger doesn't have full symbol information Unqualified symbol resolution is turned off by default Please either specify a fully qualified symbol module symbolname or enable resolution of unqualified symbols by typing quot symopt- quot Note that enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down For some commands to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files tha... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4f64bd70-e681-40ad-8e1a-4e8fdea0ce8f/bsod-caused-by-ntoskrnlexe?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 98.9%

BSODs happening at different intervals. All of them except one have said ntoskrnl.exe was the cause and at the same address. I've checked my memory with memtest for 9+ passes, ran the scannow with no violations, and updated firmware on the SSD that Windows 7 is installed on. The BSODs continue to happen.

Any ideas? Thanks for your time.

A:BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Follow this -

Quote: Originally Posted by writhziden

If you have an SSD, make sure the following are up to date:SSD firmware
BIOS Version
Chipset Drivers
Hard disk controller drivers/SATA drivers
If you have a Marvell IDE ATA/ATAPI device, make sure the drivers are up to date from the Intel site or Marvell site and not from your motherboard/vendor support site.

Reduce items at start up:Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7

Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Your Antivirus software is basically whats just needed there.

Use the System File Checker tool and Run Disk Check: Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker

Run Disk Check in Windows 7 for Bad Sectors & Errors
Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa800a109b30, fffffa800a109e10, fffff80003189350}

----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----
Probably caused by : csrss.exe

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/299278-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

My 3 year old PC has started to have BSOD continually, and I cant sometimes even start up the computer because it gets a BSOD during start up. I downloaded this program "BlueScreenView" to see what causes the BSODs and in every .dmp file there is "Ntoskrnl.exe" as the cause of BSOD. I reinstalled windows but the bluescreens still come. I attached my .dmp files as instructed.

A:BSOD Caused by Ntoskrnl.exe

Code:
Host Name: ALLU-PC
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Version: 6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
Registered Owner: Allu
Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00497
Original Install Date: 10.3.2013, 12:18:03
System Boot Time: 19.3.2013, 12:41:46
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
System Name ALLU-PC
System Manufacturer System manufacturer
System Model System Product Name
System Type x64-based PC
Where did you get your copy of windows from?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/282919-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

I can not put my computer into sleep or hibernate. If I do, I get a BSOD. I reinstalled and installed the nvidia driver, tested it, and was able to sleep/hibernate. Then I updated and get a BSOD. I'm pretty sure it is a Windows update error. I did google searches and really didn't find anything that matched my problem entirely. Thanks for the help.

Quote: Originally Posted by deathmetalscott

I can not put my computer into sleep or hibernate. If I do, I get a BSOD. I reinstalled and installed the nvidia driver, tested it, and was able to sleep/hibernate. Then I updated and get a BSOD. I'm pretty sure it is a Windows update error. I did google searches and really didn't find anything that matched my problem entirely. Thanks for the help.

These were caused by your k57nd60a.sys driver. K57ND60A.SYS is related to Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet driver. Broadcom.com - Products

Update and re-install

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\dump\011511-22776-01.dmp]

DbsSplayTreeRangeMap::Add: ignoring zero-sized range at ?fffff800`00b9c510?
Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1.721) MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17105.amd64fre.win7sp1_rc.100929-1730
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a5a000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c9de90
Debug session time: Sat Jan 15 02:44:00.710 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:13:36.630
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800473fa10, fffff80000b9c528, fffffa80045b8620}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for k57nd60a.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for k57nd60a.sys
Probably caused by : k57nd60a.sys

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
A driver is causing an inconsistent power state.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time
Arg2: fffffa800473fa10, Physical Device Object of the stack
Arg3: fffff80000b9c528, Functional Device Object of the stack
Arg4: fffffa80045b8620, The blocked IRP

Debugging Details:
------------------
DRVPOWERSTATE_SUBCODE: 3

IRP_ADDRESS: fffffa80045b8620

DEVICE_OBJECT: fffffa800527a050

DRIVER_OBJECT: fffffa800525f490

IMAGE_NAME: k57nd60a.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4c0e2c1d

MODULE_NAME: k57nd60a

FAULTING_MODULE: fffff8800470a000 k57nd60a

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002b49579 to fffff80002adecc0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00b9c4d8 fffff800`02b49579 : 00000000`0000009f 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`0473fa10 fffff800`00b9c528 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`00b9c4e0 fffff800`02ad2e95 : fffff800`00b9c5d8 fffff800`00b9c5d8 fffff800`02c4d080 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x35110
fff... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/138555-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hey guys;

I searched these forums for other posts; and generally people just suggested repairing windows.

When i try an repair my windows 7 (Ultimate 64bit) it tells me it cannot upgrade my system to 32bit, and yes i have been clicking x64 when i choose my system type.

Ill dump the Bluescreen viewer reports here as well as the report/.

Thanks for the help guys.

A:BSOD being caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry your are having problems.

Both of your dumps blame memory corruption and do not point to any specific cause.

Quote:
Error code A, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Usually causes: Kernel mode driver, System Service, BIOS, Windows, Virus scanner, Backup tool, compatibility

Error code 1E, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED . Usual causes: Device driver, hardware, System service, compatibility, Remote control programs, memory, BIOS

Code:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a14000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c51e50
Debug session time: Fri Oct 8 17:08:19.452 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:31:44.294
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {fffffa8050910220, 2, 1, fffff80002aa9b7f}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiReplenishPageSlist+100 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa8050910220, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000001, bitfield :
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff80002aa9b7f, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002cbc0e0
fffffa8050910220

FAULTING_IP:
nt!MiReplenishPageSlist+100
fffff800`02aa9b7f f00fba6b1000 lock bts dword ptr [rbx+10h],0

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA

PROCESS_NAME: rundll32.exe

TRAP_FRAME: fffff88007346010 -- (.trap 0xfffff88007346010)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000001adb00b rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fdffffffffffffff
rdx=0000000000000050 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff80002aa9b7f rsp=fffff880073461a0 rbp=fffffa8005100730
r8=fffff80002cbe400 r9=fffffa8005100000 r10=fffffa8005100750
r11=fffff880073461f8 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
nt!MiReplenishPageSlist+0x100:
fffff800`02aa9b7f f00fba6b1000 lock bts dword ptr [rbx+10h],0 ds:5820:00000000`00000010=????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002a83ca9 to fffff80002a84740

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`07345ec8 fffff800`02a83ca9 : 00000000`0000000a fffffa80`50910220 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`07345ed0 fffff800`02a82920 : fffffa80`07b08b00 fffffa80`50910210 fffffa80`07ea5820 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/116733-bsod-being-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

This is not the first time I've had a bsod. But this computer is the only computer where i have gotten 'ntoskrnl.exe' as a cause. Which from reading online is i guess some sort of default when no certain cause can be found without being found manually. Which is what i do not know what to do. I really hope someone can help me out here.

when my pc crashed i was waiting in character select of GW2, i was on that screen for about 10 mins or so. this is the first time I have even gotten a bsod during any time of game play, the game did just update upon start up.

the only software i have recently installed is mcafee. my most recent updates would be toshiba qosmio bios update, gw2, and mcafee update.

A:BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe.

Please follow the http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html to provide us with the full crash reports. .dmps are helpful, but often the other reports can help further by allowing us to give specific troubleshooting steps.

-----

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-caused-by-ntoskrnl-exe-680587.html
Relevancy 98.9%

firstly i found it is my nivida (n2_dis.sys or something)then this time it says its the ntoskrnl.exe..what is it?how do i update it?i hope updating this would solve it as i got 3 bsod today again!!!

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/261086-what-ntoskrnl-exe-caused-bsod.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hello There
Since a while my computer gets Blue Screens this tends to happen only once a day, around 10 minutes after i turn the computer on usually when i play battlefield 3 or View news in Firefox ( Graphic related i think ) so this error happens only once and after i restart, it doesn't happens again

I have tested memory yesterday with a Linux men test but there are no errors
BIOS is set to standard and updated as well
Graphic Drivers are Updated

I have no other ideas what it could be

Here are the dump log files, if something else needs to be provided please let me know

LOGO-PC-22_05_2015_193505,70.zip
Dmp01.jpg

thanks in advance for any suggestions and your time

A:BSOD Caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Hello Logo, welcome to 7F. There's only one dump in your log but it shows a couple of issues. The first one is ESET.
Code:
fffff880`084513e8 fffff880`03706a3eUnable to load image eamonm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for eamonm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for eamonm.sys
eamonm+0x1ca3e

Code:
fffff880`0844fff8 fffff880`052175d0Unable to load image epfwwfpr.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for epfwwfpr.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for epfwwfpr.sys
epfwwfpr+0x175d0
My recommendation here would be to uninstall ESET using the tool linked below.
Then install MS Security Essentials and MalwareBytes.

Note
Make sure you uncheck the 'Enable Free Trial' box when installing MalwareBytes.

Your Realtek Ethernet driver is also causing issues. It' very old and needs updating, check here for an updated version.
Code:
fffff880`08450988 fffff880`047392fb
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Rt64win7.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Rt64win7.sys
Rt64win7+0xc2fb

5: kd> lmvm Rt64win7
start end module name
fffff880`0472d000 fffff880`04784000 Rt64win7 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: Rt64win7.sys
Image path: Rt64win7.sys
Image name: Rt64win7.sys
Timestamp: Thu Mar 04 13:42:52 2010 (4B8FB8DC)
CheckSum: 000611C5
ImageSize: 00057000

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/370638-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

month old HP Probook G laptop running Windows sp blue screening I used Nirsoft's bluescreenview and can see that most of the blue screens have been caused by ntoskrnl exe One ntoskrnl.exe BSOD by caused crash BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe was different - after that crash we had to boot from last known good to get the computer going again I did some reading on various websites on ntoskrnl the error message and on BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe bug check x f - with mixed results - some point to corrupt or bad drivers and other message points to it either being a memory or hard disk issue This computer is in an office that I only have remote access to I got a staff member to go into F at boot and run diagnostics and there were no errors I will run a disk drive check when there is a staff member present to tell me what is being displayed on the screen I have run memory checks using MemTest - just one pass without errors I have just started it again and will leave it to run for at least half a day as long as the computer does not crash again I have attached a zip file created by the dm log collector in the hope that some one might be able to help me solve this problem faster

Hello, chocaholic. I will see if I can help.

You had 4 dump files. This is what they listed. I might add the first 2 were identical with one exception.

Code:

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800d6e9990, fffff800051293d8, fffffa800b1cd6c0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for btfilter.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for btfilter.sys
Probably caused by : btfilter.sys
that is the Atheros Bluetooth Driver

Code:
fff800`05129878 fffff880`05e34ed0Unable to load image Rt64win7.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Rt64win7.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Rt64win7.sys
Rt64win7+0x1aed0
that is the Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC

Code:
ffff800`05129550 fffff880`05532ff0Unable to load image SYMNETS.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SYMNETS.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMNETS.SYS
SYMNETS+0x7bff0
That is the Symantec/ Norton NIS/ N360 Network Security driver

Code:
ffff800`05129528 fffff880`05417a00Unable to load image IDSvia64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for IDSvia64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for IDSvia64.sys
IDSvia64+0xca00
Which is the Norton Internet Security. That's 2 errors from Norton, both present in 2 dumps. Norton is a well known cause of BSODs. That is from the last dump file, the next one is identical with the addition of

Code:
ffff800`00b9a718 fffff880`0794a88fUnable to load image athrx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
athrx+0x14988f
That is the Atheros network adapter driver. The third dump listed

Code:

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8800624c61e, fffff88003f161e8, fffff88003f15a40}
Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+4061e )
Which is the graphics driver, and the last dump is

Code:

BugCheck C5, {8, 2, 0, fffff800031c9b15}
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+249 )
Followup: Pool_corruption
Which means basically a driver has corrupted other drivers or system files. If you look at it as a whole, you have Norton internet security and Norton network security mentioned in 2 of the dumps, with maybe one exception the other errors are all network drivers, athrx.sys, Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC and the Atheros Bluetooth Driver. The other issue is the pool corruption which could be the cause of all of these. It appears that the main problem lies with the Network/LAN drivers. Those, I believe are controlled by Norton network security.

If you would like to know, ntoskrnl.exe is the Windows Kernel and will not cause a BSOD unless it has been tampered with or corrupted by some other process.

I would suggest that you uninstall Norton, if you can and use the Norton removal tool (https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/...rProfile_en_us)

Also, please open an elevated command prompt ( click start, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd entry and select run as administrator) in the black box that opens, copy/paste sfc /scannow. If you decide to type it, notice the space between the sfc and the /. It is a system file checker which will scan your system files and attempt to correct any missing or corrupt files. What we want are the results to say windows found no integrity violations. If it says files were found but could not be repaired, close the box, reboot and run it again, after opening the administrative command prompt. You may have to reboot and run it three times for it to repair all system files. If it can... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/370083-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

I built my system about 6 months ago and only recently I have been getting BSOD at random times. I ran memtest which detected no errors. There are some days where I can use my PC all day with no BSOD. The temperatures seem fine as well. I have GPU overclocking software installed, but I have never used them.

EDIT: I was playing an MMO called Blade and Soul at the time of the crashes. I ran sfc /scannow and there were no integrity violations

Please let me know if you need more information.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/390833-bsod-caused-hal-dll-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

I will attach a example but what can I do delete it?

A:Please Help I get all my BSoD's are caused by ntoskrnl What can I do?

Please see: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/234425-please-help-i-get-all-my-bsods-caused-ntoskrnl-what-can-i-do.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hey guys, as the title says I've been getting BSOD about everyday now. I've tried troubleshooting on my own, but that hasn't worked. BCCode associated with them is either d1 or 9f (not sure if this helps).

I've attached the SF log.

I've run memtest86+ and haven't gotten a failure yet. I keep my laptop virus free. I believe my drivers are up to date.

Setup:
-HP dv6t-3100
-intel i5
-575 HDD
-6 RAM
-ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 & Intel HD Graphics

Any help would be great. I will be going to sleep soon (go to work early) but I will be on all day tomorrow.

Thanks!

Please uninstall the following software with Revo Uninstaller:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Ad-Aware Antivirus
Start Menu\Programs\Auslogics\Disk Defrag
Start Menu\Programs\Glary Utilities 3

Note
Download and install Revo Uninstaller free from here: Download Revo Uninstaller FreewareOpt for "Advanced Mode" and uninstall the software (also delete the leftover registry entries).

Norton antivirus is a frequent cause of BSOD's. Uninstall all and any other antivirus software from your system. Please only keep Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make full scans separately:Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase

Help protect your PC with Microsoft Security Essentials

Malwarebytes Free Do not start the trial version of MalwareBytes

You may also take a look at:Good & Free System Security CombinationReduce items at start up:Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7

Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Antivirus software is basically whats just needed there.

Use the System File Checker tool and Run Disk Check: Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker

Run Disk Check in Windows 7 for Bad Sectors & ErrorsMonitor hardware temperature with system monitoring software like Speccy or HWMonitor:
Piriform - Speccy

CPUID - HWMonitorUpload a screenshot using:CrystalDiskInfo For how to upload a screenshot or file, read here

Test your Hard Drive by running:Hard Drive Diagnostic ProcedureInstall all updates including Service Pack 1 to your system.Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)Bugcheck:

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 X86

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\USER\Downloads\slicksax\SF_06-08-2013\080613-71713-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.17273.amd64fre.win7_gdr.130318-1532
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03406000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03642e70
Debug session time: Wed Aug 7 04:52:35.921 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:07:27.139
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff80003c36082, 0, fffff8800a368d83, 2}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SRTSPL64.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SRTSPL64.SYS

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : SRTSPL64.SYS ( SRTSPL64+27d83 )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/300183-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hi All,
I upgraded my PC from win8 to win8.1 and i get BSOD very frequently. Tried to solve it by update all drivers, but it doesn't helps.
I ran memory diagnostic before, it show no errors. Please advice.

Attached with my dump files.

Thanks in advance

A:BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe and hal.dll, need help!!

Code:
BugCheck A, {901d503, d, 1, fffff801ed4bd23f}
Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!KeClockInterruptNotify+34f )
---------
6: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
Arguments:
Arg1: 000000000901d503, memory referenced
Arg2: 000000000000000d, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000001, bitfield :
Arg4: fffff801ed4bd23f, address which referenced memory
Debugging Details:
------------------

WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff801ed75d138
unable to get nt!MmNonPagedPoolStart
unable to get nt!MmSizeOfNonPagedPoolInBytes
000000000901d503
CURRENT_IRQL: d
FAULTING_IP:
nt!KeClockInterruptNotify+34f
fffff801`ed4bd23f 0000 add byte ptr [rax],al
BUGCHECK_STR: AV
ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.16384 (debuggers(dbg).130821-1623) amd64fre
TRAP_FRAME: ffffd000b99b8ba0 -- (.trap 0xffffd000b99b8ba0)
rax=000000000901d503 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000015
rdx=0000000000002930 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff801ed4bd23f rsp=ffffd000b99b8d30 rbp=01cf63690c220989
r8=0000000000148e25 r9=000000010940ff85 r10=0000000000200000
r11=0000000000000015 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up di pl nz na po nc
nt!KeClockInterruptNotify+0x34f:
fffff801`ed4bd23f 0000 add byte ptr [rax],al ds:00000000`0901d503=??
Resetting default scope
MISALIGNED_IP:
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff801ed568ae9 to fffff801ed55cfa0
STACK_TEXT:
ffffd000`b99b8a58 fffff801`ed568ae9 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`0901d503 00000000`0000000d 00000000`00000001 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
ffffd000`b99b8a60 fffff801`ed56733a : 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 00000718`143ab000 ffffd000`b99b8ba0 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
ffffd000`b99b8ba0 fffff801`ed4bd23f : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00328c12 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiPageFault+0x23a
ffffd000`b99b8d30 fffff801`edb9a67f : fffff801`ed409000 fffff801`ed4f3426 ffffe001`05a017b0 fffff801`ed409000 : nt!KeClockInterruptNotify+0x34f
ffffd000`b99b8f40 fffff801`ed4d8363 : ffffe001`05a01700 fffff801`ed51073b ffff1ce7`0acb1412 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpTimerClockInterrupt+0x4f
ffffd000`b99b8f70 fffff801`ed55e42a : ffffe001`05a01700 ffffe001`0c19a880 00000000`00000000 ffffe001`0588a900 : nt!KiCallInterruptServiceRoutine+0xa3
ffffd000`b99b8fb0 fffff801`ed55e80f : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiInterruptSubDispatchNoLockNoEtw+0xea
ffffd000`b99aaad0 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiInterruptDispatchLBControl+0x11f

STACK_COMMAND: kb
FOLLOWUP_IP:
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 3
SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KeClockInterruptNotify+34f
FOLLOWUP_NAME: Machin... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/45408-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-hal-dll-need-help.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hello Lately I have been getting the BSOD a fair bit At first it was about once a couple of weeks then at least BSOD day ntoskrnl.exe by caused a once it started increasing I did a full format of the HDD in an effort to stop it it didn't work It just started occurring more often I've tried updating all of the drivers didn't work I've tried updating my BIOS it didn't work I've done a memory test it showed up as no errors I've tried swapping the HDD's and same problem Today I've just got of them Attached is a copy of the BSOD reports I looked up the CACHE MANAGER error on google and it said it was either a video card driver issue or an anti-virus issue I updated the driver and still got it I've never had a problem with the NOD before so I didn't think it was that I'm hoping it doesn't mean that my video card is about to die I also have another question which could be a stupid one Would having different brands of RAM cause problems like this sticks are the Kingmax Hercules DDR ram the other are GSKILL Ripjaws DDR ram I'm hoping someone can help me find the problem that's causing the crashes Any help would be appreciated I noticed all of these problems started happening when I tried to reset the cmos A lot of other errors have happened since then I can't play a game BSOD at least once a day caused by ntoskrnl.exe because there is an BSOD at least once a day caused by ntoskrnl.exe error in the disc read even though there is no disc in the DVD drive I can't extract anything without corrupt file errors even though I know for a fact that they're not corrupt I can't mount image files I can't burn anything I can't use an internet browser without it crashing repeatedly The internet drops out at random times and sometimes the internet icon on the bottom right of the screen disappears completely and control panel doesn't pick up any connection I can't view anything I put on the desktop without going to the desktop folder It's just getting really frustrating I've got a very basic understanding of computer repairs but this is just way out of my depth

A:BSOD at least once a day caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Sorry, I just realized I had to use the tool posted on this site and add it to a zip file. The attachment has been updated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313856-bsod-least-once-day-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hello I would like to find out why I'm getting these blue screens on my new built I started some troubleshooting by disabling and removing some of drivers and memory running memtest for over hours removing my external port USB hub and USB Sound card but still get these BSOD I'm getting these blue screens from ntoskrnl exe mostly win k sys and ksaud sys so far and I have attached all latest after last install BSOD reports here I'm running Vista x bit ultimate retail version and I have installed it times trying to correct the problems I built this PC about months ago using all brand new parts System Hardware Raidmax (mostly) by ntoskrnl.exe caused BSOD case with Thermaltake Toughpower XT W power supply TPX- MPS Pioneer SATA DVR- D DVD CD-ROM drives Gigabyte GA- GA-UD H motherboard AMD Phenom II X Black Edition Deneb GHz G SKILL Ripjaws Series GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Sapphire ATI Radeon HD GB video card Western Digital Black TB SATA RPM MB Cache HD Western Digital BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe (mostly) Black GB SATA RPM MB Cache HD TP Link USB TL-WN N wireless adapter Creative Labs USB X-Fi Surround external sound card No virus spyware or firewall software other than Microsoft s firewall and defender I would appreciate any help you can give me here and thank you for your time PS not ever overclocking anything

A:BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe (mostly)

Hi welcome to the forum.
In view of your possible BSOD problems it would be appropriate for someone from the forum who specialises in these matters.
I would therefore ask you to be patient, and I'm sure someone will attend to you ASAP.
Thank you.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/288770-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-mostly.html
Relevancy 98.9%

I had two BSOD crashes in the last 5 days and I am worried, the screen gave Memory Managment error and looking into the crash I found that it was ntoskrnl.exe that caused it. Please help
Thanks Titanicoso

Hi,

Please refer to the following and reply back accordingly with the required information - http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-caused-by-ntoskrnl-exe-868226.html
Relevancy 98.9%

I'm getting random bluescreens caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Hope you can help me find the problem.

System Specs:
Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
CPU
AMD Phenom II X6 1050T 29 ?C
Thuban 45nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. M5A87 (AM3R2) 21 ?C
Graphics
V223W ([email protected])
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (Gigabyte) 27 ?C
Storage
465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AADS-00S9B0 ATA Device (SATA) 25 ?C
Optical Drives
ASUS DRW-24B1ST a ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Aud

Relevancy 98.9%

I was running the Steam product Vindictus, which i have had no problems with in the past, when i recieved a BSOD. Checking the dump file, i saw the cause was ntoskrnl.exe. Over the next 4 hours, my computer restarted itself while i attempted to rectify the issue, with no BSOD. I have now updated every driver on my rig, and still receive the same restart, at various intervals when playing Vindictus.I have since ceased to play, and have ran a chkdisk, registry cleanup and full virus scan/virus update with no fix.

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try: Stop 124 - What it means and what to try

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 AMD64
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\USER\Downloads\SF_18-12-2013\121813-48204-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7601.18247.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03417000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0365a6d0
Debug session time: Thu Dec 19 07:58:25.515 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:11.639
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa800e66a038, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa800e66a038, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0335b5b0 fffff800`036d7ca9 : fffffa80`0e66a010 fffffa80`0c85b040 fffff8a0`0000000d 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x6c
fffff880`0335bad0 fffff800`035b8ea7 : fffffa80`0e66a010 fffff800`036322d8 fffffa80`0c85b040 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x49
fffff880`0335bb00 fffff800`03520275 : fffff800`03693b40 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`0e564e60 fffffa80`0c85b040 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x57
fffff880`0335bb40 fffff800`03496261 : fffff880`010b6e00 fffff800`03520250 fffffa80`0c85b000 00000000`0000055a : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x25
fffff880`0335bb70 fffff800`037292ea : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0c85b040 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`0c6e9990 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
fffff880`0335bc00 fffff800`0347d8e6 : fffff880`0316d180 fffffa80`0c85b040 fffff880`031780c0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`0335bc40 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`0335c000 fffff880`03356000 ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/315655-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

I just got a blue screen for the second time this week and I opened blue screen view and it told me the problem is ntoskrnl.exe. How do I fix this? IT usually happens when im on skype but I think it happens when im not too. The attachments have some info. Here is my speccy too http://speccy.piriform.com/results/aZYKZiSk1TEZDG3aZPhKopf

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/539060/bsod-caused-by-ntoskrnlexe/
Relevancy 98.9%

Hello all,

I have been recently getting the BSOD while trying to repair my wireless connection. My wireless card keeps going in and out and when I try to use the Windows 7 repair it crashes. I have the 300MBPS Wireless 802.11n PCI Adapter manufactured by Edimax Tech. It is currently disconnected because it was giving me trouble. My RAM and HD are perfectly fine after testing it. I have the SF file and it will be attached. Thank you for your assistance in advance. If there is any more information that I can provide please let me know. Thank you!

-Alan

A:BSOD, Caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Hello darkelite. SPTD is present there in your system and causing some issues.

Code:
fffff800`00b9cbd0 fffff880`010d9cc0Unable to load image sptd.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sptd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sptd.sys
sptd+0x78cc0
Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Alcohol 120% at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Uninstall AVG. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.
Some other very important things are not properly loaded, but those may be caused by eithor or both of the aforesaid things. In the presence of those two, all the mishaps may happen. So let us know the situation after omitting those as suggested. Will decide our further steps depending on the further situation.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/300626-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hey guys, i need help. Every day i have bsod because this driver. Here are specific information about it.Bug check string-IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALBug check code-0x0000000aParameter 1-00000001`00000048Parameter 2-00000000`00000002Parameter 3-00000000`00000001Parameter4-fffff800`0313d01fCaused by driver-ntoskrnl.exeCaused by the adress-ntoskrnl.exe+7fd00

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/02d27a6b-8c0b-4998-973d-c1a4c5d275af/bsod-caused-by-ntoskrnlexe?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 98.9%

Have been facing the BSOD since last few days, unable to find out the exact issue which is creating the problem. Uploading the files as per the instructions. Please help whenever you can!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/385879-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hi guys I just got a BSOD from what looks like ntoskrnl.exe. I have been taking computer repair classes at my high-school because I love fixing computer but I have never seen this before and after some time spent researching I was wondering if this is a serious problem with my laptop. My laptop specs are; My computer is still less then a one years old.
Model:HP Pavilion dv6
Ram: 8gb(Came with 6gb but I discharged one of the ram sticks by accident)
Processor:2nd Gen Intel Core i5
If I forgot anything please let me know and ill make sure to include it for this is my first time ever posting a forum. Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you for you time.

A:BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe?

NEOFLTR_700_18809.SYS is causing the problem. I couldn't find a reference for it so it may be part of your McAfee AV system. Some AV programs are known to cause a D1 Bug Check code. Someone more familiar with this file may be along shortly.

Image path: \??\C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\NEOFLTR_700_18809.SYS
Image name: NEOFLTR_700_18809.SYS
Timestamp: Fri Jul 08 15:41:22 2011 (4E176B72)
CheckSum: 0001AF64
ImageSize: 0001B000

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/228800-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

HI

I bough this Acer V3-571G-9435 laptop on Aug 20, 2012 and replaced the original HDD with OCZ vertex 3 240GB SSD before I star it up. I installed Win7 Home Premium 64 bit version.

Here is the hardware information of the laptop:
CPU: intel i7-3610QM
Memory: Kingston DDR3-1333 2GB & A-Data DDR3-1333 4GB
Graphic card: nVidia GT640M
SDD: OCZ vertex 3 240GB
HDD: Seagate ST9500325AS 500GB 5400 RPM 8MB Cache 2.5" SATA

I have experienced BSOD three times caused by DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE related with ntoskrnl.exe.

The first BSOD on Aug 24 was probably related with a heavy CPU usage of a crsytallographic computation. I realized one of the eight threads was 100% used for a couple minutes before the crash.

I replaced optical drive with the original HDD on Aug 25 and updated the bios.
Two BSOD happened today and I wonder if they are related with drivers and how to fix them.

Thank you.

Luke

Welcome
Go to the Nvidia website and update driver
nvlddmkm.sys

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/249386-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hi,
bsod often appear in my notebook, and after I find out this was due to the ntoskrnl.exe, I've been browsing for a solution but have not gotten a satisfactory answer. please help solve my problem,
here I attach the minidump file that causes bsod.
Thank you.

sorry jcgriff2,
sI recently read a bsod post intructions,
I've already done the steps from 1 to 5,
but step into the 4 ""Run a System Health Report - save in HTML (the default file extension) format: START | type perfmon / report - a viewer will Appear. Save as an HTML file.""can not be saved because the file does not have the words that appear (blank/empty file),
ok, I'll wait for an answer from you, thank you, ...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-caused-by-ntoskrnl-exe-631529.html
Relevancy 98.9%

I was having BSOD issues with windows 8, so I decided to just go back to 7 (since I wasn't liking 8 that much anyway.) I did a fresh install yesterday, and it's still crashing. I've attached the zip file as instructed, and if you need anything else, please let me know!

Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
2 GB RAM
Intel Pentium D dual-core 3.4 GHz
AMD Radeon HD 6450

This is a Stop 0x124 .... specially a hardware failure, but may de some hardware drivers also cause it in this case.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, 858d2024, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: 858d2024, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 00000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

STACK_TEXT:
8a913cc4 82914bad 858d2008 829acc68 829acc60 nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x32
8a913ce4 829159d7 829acc60 858d2008 829acc90 nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x56
8a913d00 828c0aab 829acc60 00000000 848d7d48 nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x1f
8a913d50 82a4cf5e 00000001 b2143c30 00000000 nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x10d
8a913d90 828f4219 828c099e 00000001 00000000 nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x9e
00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 nt!KiThreadStartup+0x19
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel

IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_MAE_PRV

BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_MAE_PRV

---------
As it is visible, the BIOS is fairly old.

Code:
System Manufacturer BIOSTAR Group
System Model G41 DVI
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 080015, 9/17/2009
Update the BIOS and other drivers like chipset from G41 DVI :: Motherboard :: BIOSTAR (click the "download"section to see the items to download).

The display driver is also old.

Code:
Name AMD Radeon HD 6450
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmpag.sys (8.14.1.6210, 238.00 KB (243,712 bytes), 4/20/2011 1:22 AM)
Update your ATI/AMD display driver.
You can get it from the link in our forum, Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7, or you may go to AMD Graphics Driver and Software and opt for Automatically Detect and Install the appropriate driver for your card.

During installation, you may opt for advanced installation, and install the display driver only, not the Catalyst Control Center.

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.

If it is an old build (I am guessing so), dismantle the PC, clean the inside carefully. Clean the air vents and the fan grills, specially. When re-seating, dont forget to add thermal paste to the CPU.

Is the power supply supplying adequate power there? Make it sure.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator

And, do some hardware check ..... like .....

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
Ho... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/285181-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Windows crashed while I was playing Dragon Age Origins. Can someone help me find out which driver or whatever caused this crash?

System info:
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (retail)
Bought this computer a few weeks ago

Let me know if you guys need any more info.
Thanks a lot!

Hi, Luis, and welcome to the forum. Sorry you are having problems. As you noticed, the dump blames ntkrnlmp.exe. It is not likely the real cause as it is a Windows core system driver. More than likely it was affected by something else.

Quote:
Error code A, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Usual causes: Kernel mode driver, System Service, BIOS, Windows, Virus scanner, Backup tool, compatibility.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c58000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e95e50
Debug session time: Sat Oct 23 11:39:20.144 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:38:48.316
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck A, {fffffa5c07c26c48, 2, 0, fffff80002cce945}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SwapContext_PatchXSave+42 )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa5c07c26c48, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield :
Arg4: fffff80002cce945, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002f000e0
fffffa5c07c26c48

FAULTING_IP:
nt!SwapContext_PatchXSave+42
fffff800`02cce945 4983be1801000000 cmp qword ptr [r14+118h],0

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA

PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe

TRAP_FRAME: fffff880046ef640 -- (.trap 0xfffff880046ef640)
rax=0000000000000001 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffff88006370e00
rdx=0000000000000000 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff80002cce945 rsp=fffff880046ef7d0 rbp=fffff88006370db0
r8=fffff88002f68700 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000000027
r11=fffffa800817b010 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
nt!SwapContext_PatchXSave+0x42:
fffff800`02cce945 4983be1801000000 cmp qword ptr [r14+118h],0 ds:1f80:00000000`00000118=????????????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002cc7ca9 to fffff80002cc8740

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`046ef4f8 fffff800`02cc7ca9 : 00000000`0000000a fffffa5c`07c26c48 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`046ef500 fffff800`02c... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/119898-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hi folks - having some trouble troubleshooting a BSOD on a Lenovo Yoga 13.

BSOD screen had dpc_watchdog_violation listed, but when running the minidump through Windbg I got to this:

Code:
Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+14dca0 )

Wasn't quite sure where to go from here seeing as that ntoskrnl seems to be a core part of the OS. Have attached the package from SF Diagnostic Tool in the hopes that someone can help!

Thanks - any help/tips appreciated.

A:BSOD probably caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Uninstall Hamachi. Enjoy.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/41327-bsod-probably-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hi, recently my notebook has frequent BSOD (always when I'm not using it)
Probably it's a bad driver, can someone help me identify it?
Here attached all the files..
Thank you!

Code:
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.17736.amd64fre.winblue_r9.150322-1500
As it is windows 8, it would be better that you post your issue in BSOD Crashes and Debugging - Windows 8 Forums.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368001-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hi,
I'm facing various BSOD. After I open minidump files via Bluescreenview, it's caused by Ntoskrnl.exe.

Here's the minidump files
Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Here's the screenshot of the Bluescreenview :

Please help, Thanks in advance

A:Various BSOD Caused by ntoskrnl.exe

CLIFFFLIP-PC-31_01_2016_131456_04.zip

here's the log generated by DM Log Creator

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39210-various-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hello I have a problem and I hope you can help Thank you in advance by ntoskrnl.exe BSOD caused I am running AMD Athlon tm Dual-Core Processor GB RAM Asus M N -AM SE motherboard NVIDIA GeForce GT gb I have a pretty disturbing Problem with my Computer for BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe some time I am becoming irregularly BSOD I BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe was running a windows XP bit OS and I had problems with the sound and with different drivers I became a some BSOD and the cause according to the WDK Windows Debugging Tools minidump check was the driver of my TV-USB Stick then of my wireless-n usb BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe stick and at the end ntoskrnl exe At some point I even lost my HDD As I started the computer the HDD couldn't be find I have tested it on another computer and it was found Well I bought a new one for my PC and installed my XP again but I got again the BSODs At the end I thought that my bit XP doesn't work good on my system I got an Windows Professional bit licence through my University I have formatted the HDD and installed the brand new Windows bit OS I was running the computer for a good days I managed to install and prepare everything as it should be latest updates etc And today I got a new BSOD I opened the minidump with the WDK and the cause is ntoskrnl exe What is actually doing this ntoskrnl exe Why am do I still become this BSOD I have tested my memory with memtest and other programs Everything is ok I have also checked my brand new HDD and everything is ok I am going even a little crazy thinking of BIOS Viruses I need the PC for my research at the university and so on I can't lose it Here what I get by opening the minidump with WDK you can find the minidump attached Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File E Mini Dump Win - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is Invalid Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path Use symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path After setting your symbol path use reload to refresh symbol locations Executable search path is Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff c PsLoadedModuleList xfffff a e Debug session time Sat May UTC System Uptime days Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck dd fffe fffff cd ca Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KTHREAD Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type in... Read more

Try the steps at this link NTOSKRNL.EXE is missing or corrupt.
Hope it helps

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/83566-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hello, i really need your help hier. My PC is crashed and frozen randomly ( while watching movies, youtube. surf net ) and I cant do anything but hard reset. Here ist the dump file, hope that you guys can read and tell me how to fix it.
My specs:
AMD Phenom II 1055T 6x2,8ghz
ASUS M4N68T-M LE
ATI Radeon HD5830

Thank you very much!!!

A:Help please, BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

please folow this posting instructions:

i think you shuld update your graphic card drivers...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/119459-help-please-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.04%

This is a little over a week old computer and I've had nine BSODs since I got it. Using BlueScreenView tells me that ntoskrnl.exe is the cause. I have no idea what the means... BCCode f9. I'm wondering if it has something to do with my mouse since sometimes after the crash my mouse won't work. But there have been days I've used my mouse for hours and never had a problem... Hopefully I ran the diagnostic tool correctly and someone here can tell me what the problem is.

Oh, and I also completely uninstalled and then reinstalled my video card driver last Wednesday after two BSODs. Had two back to back BSODs today, none in between.

My system:
Mythlogic Pollox 1413
nVIDIA GTX 765M
Intel Core i7-4700
8gb RAM (two 4GB sticks)
Windows 7 64bit

All up to date.

A:BSOD, BCCode f9, Caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Code:
IMAGE_VERSION: 6.1.7601.18251

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_IMAGE_usbhub.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_IMAGE_usbhub.sys

ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM

FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:x64_0x9f_3_image_usbhub.sys

FAILURE_ID_HASH: {ec46ebd8-431a-da69-d1c8-e27212f72a5c}

---------

0: kd> lmvm usbhub
start end module name
fffff880`05eb4000 fffff880`05f0e000 usbhub (pdb symbols) c:\symbols\usbhub.pdb\037DF7A248D4468EB53CC2809E03ED871\usbhub.pdb
Loaded symbol image file: usbhub.sys
Mapped memory image file: c:\symbols\usbhub.sys\5227239A5a000\usbhub.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys
Image name: usbhub.sys
Timestamp: Wed Sep 04 21:42:10 2013 (5227239A)
CheckSum: 00056519
ImageSize: 0005A000
File version: 6.1.7601.18251
Product version: 6.1.7601.18251
File flags: 0 (Mask 3F)
File OS: 40004 NT Win32
File type: 2.0 Dll
File date: 00000000.00000000
Translations: 0409.04b0
CompanyName: Microsoft Corporation
ProductName: Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
InternalName: usbhub.sys
OriginalFilename: usbhub.sys
ProductVersion: 6.1.7601.18251
FileVersion: 6.1.7601.18251 (win7sp1_gdr.130903-1532)
FileDescription: Default Hub Driver for USB
LegalCopyright: ? Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
0: kd> !drvobj fffffa8014213a10 f
fffff80002e2d010: Unable to get value of ObpRootDirectoryObject
fffff80002e2d010: Unable to get value of ObpRootDirectoryObject
Driver object (fffffa8014213a10) is for:
\Driver\usbhub
The problem certainly appears to be related to the USB driver. Unfortunately your upload is incomplete.....I need your MSINFO file. Please attach it using the SFDiagnostic tool.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/316753-bsod-bccode-f9-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.04%

I would appreciate some help please I ntoskrnl.exe BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by have a Sony VAIO VPCSB This BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by ntoskrnl.exe is my work laptop and was working fine until I decided to set up and alternative user account for home use As part of this process BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by ntoskrnl.exe I restored a backup of files from my previous laptop just docs and pictures I changed a load of settings to be how I like them and installed a few of my favorite programs During this process windows also shut down to install updates Now when I leave the PC to idle I get the attached BSOD I am wondering whether it is related to to the laptop BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by ntoskrnl.exe going into sleep mode as I have set it to after an hour in the power management settings The most recent BSOD was whilst Windows was shutting down to install some more updates and as such it rolled back to before the update First time I have posted here hope this info is sufficient to get started Thanks in advance

A:BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Hi and welcome to the forums

Quote:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 1000009F, {4, 258, fffffa80042e2b50, fffff80000b9c3d0}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\GenHC.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for GenHC.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for GenHC.sys
Probably caused by : GenHC.sys ( GenHC+f91e )
---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *
DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
A driver is causing an inconsistent power state.

Problem driver: GenHC.sys

Relating to: Logilink usb network server driver

Timestamp: Tue Oct 06 04:11:35 2009 (4ACAB567)
Please update the outdated driver found here:

Quote:
http://www.logilink.eu/content/support/download.htm?seticlanguage=en

Quote:
fffff880`0ebe34b8 fffff880`04c74620Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.SYS
aswSP+0x2e620
fffff880`0ebe2508 fffff880`0484c164Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.SYS
aswSnx+0x8164

Please uninstall Avast from your system:

Quote:
http://www.avast.com/uninstall-utility

Install Microsoft Security Essentials as an alternative.
Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability
compared to other antiviruses/internet security software.

Quote:
Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Quote:
fffff880`035a0668 fffff880`05a8979cUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdpmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdpmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdpmd64.sys
fffff880`05a22000 fffff880`065cc100 igdpmd64 igdpmd64.sys Fri Jun 10 19:16:00 2011 (4DF25F60)

Problem Driver: igdpmd64.sys

Relating to: Intel Graphics Driver

Please update your Intel driver, found here:

Quote:
Intel Download Center

or use the Intel Driver Update utility and see if it picks up any newer drivers:

Quote:
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu

Or you may find drivers on the Vaio support website:

Quote:
Sony : VPCSB3C5E updates | Download updates for VPCSB3C5E

Post back any progress / observations

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/278898-bsod-driver_power_state_failure-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.04%

After I changed hard drive to Kingston SSD and reinstalled Windows 7 x64 with all new updates I start having BSOD every several days randomly, one time even during sleep mode, wake up was fine, but without previously loaded programs and one time on wake up.
All drivers are the same as it was before, when everything was stable. SSD doesn't require any drivers according on their website.
I uninstall some Windows security updates, which I read can cause BSOD, but it doesn't help. BlueScreenView is showing, that the reason is ntoskrnl.exe, but it is Windows file, so not clear where to search the reason.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thank you

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/396648-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-70380-every-several-day.html
Relevancy 98.04%

Another one of these. I have checked through the forums and can't find a solution. Usually I'm fine with BSOD and can solve but this has stumped me a bit.

Could someone a little more experienced take a look and see what could possibly be the problem?

I've attached Perfmon report and Minidumps.

Many Thanks
Nat

A:BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Welcome to TSF,

ssp.exe is more than likely the faulting application i believe its apart of SpyStopper Pro?
Either make sure its up-to-date or remove it for testing purposes.
But i also noticed that the module thats required for the SpyStopper to function was unloaded at the time of the crash.

Code:
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800030f7000
THREAD fffffa800acaf700 Cid 0aec.07d4 Teb: 000000007efa4000 Win32Thread: 0000000000000000 WAIT: (WrQueue) UserMode Alertable
fffffa800bc37300 NotificationEvent
Not impersonating
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80003036ba4
Owning Process fffffa800bc3d5c0 Image: ssp.exe
Attached Process N/A Image: N/A
fffff78000000000: Unable to get shared data
Wait Start TickCount 290757
Context Switch Count 689 IdealProcessor: 0
ReadMemory error: Cannot get nt!KeMaximumIncrement value.
UserTime 00:00:00.000
KernelTime 00:00:00.000
Win32 Start Address 0x0000000077e13e85
Stack Init fffff88007bf5c70 Current fffff88007bf5680
Base fffff88007bf6000 Limit fffff88007bf0000 Call 0
Priority 10 BasePriority 8 UnusualBoost 0 ForegroundBoost 2 IoPriority 2 PagePriority 5
Child-SP RetAddr : Args to Child : Call Site
fffff880`07bf56c0 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 ffffd800`0303e410 : 0x0

Code:
Unloaded modules:
fffff880`07749000 fffff880`077ba000 spsys.sys
fffff880`0627e000 fffff880`062f2000 IntcDAud.sys
fffff880`01680000 fffff880`0168e000 crashdmp.sys
fffff880`0168e000 fffff880`01698000 dump_storpor
fffff880`04056000 fffff880`04319000 dump_iaStorA
fffff880`04319000 fffff880`0432c000 dump_dumpfve

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-irql_not_less_or_equal-caused-by-ntoskrnl-exe-1120649.html
Relevancy 98.04%

Hello, I have installed Windows 7 Home premium x64 on a system I built myself, and keep getting regular bluescreens. When I looked at the dumps with Bluescreenview, it always has ntoskrnl.exe highlighted in red. Help please?

A:Regular BSOD's, caused by ntoskrnl.exe?

Memory corruption is indicated in the dump files
Test your RAM

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/139868-regular-bsods-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.04%

Goodevening people I have been getting a lot of bluescreens the last week Only today i've had - Three IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL screens two caused BSOD All ntoskrnl.exe kinds of by caused by ntoskrnl exe the last one caused by avast - All kinds of BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe Two SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION screens all caused by All kinds of BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl exe - One ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY screen also caused by ntoskrnl exe - One IRQL GT ZERO AT SYSTEM SERVICE All kinds of BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe screen also cause by ntoskrnl exe I'm using Windows Enterprise SP The latest dmp file contained the following Code Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Users Maarten Desktop - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is Invalid Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path Use symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path After setting your symbol path use reload to refresh symbol locations Executable search path is Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff a a PsLoadedModuleList xfffff c f Debug session time Fri May UTC System Uptime days Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Symbol Loading Error Summary Module name Error ntoskrnl The system cannot find the file specified You can troubleshoot most symbol related issues by turning on symbol loading diagnostics sym noisy and repeating the command that caused symbols to be loaded You should also verify that your symbol search path sympath is correct Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck B c fffff ab fffff b fa WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for mssmbios sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mssmbios sys Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Either you specified an unqualified symbol or your debugger doesn't have full symbol information Unqualified symbol resolution is turned off by default Please either specify a fully qualified symbol module symbolname or enable resolution of unqualified symbols by typing quot symopt- quot Note that enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down For some commands to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB Either you specified an unqualified symbol or your debugger doesn't have full symbol information Unqualified symbol resolution is turned off by default Please either specify a fully qualified symbol module symbolname or enable resolution of unqualified symbols by typing quot symopt- quot Note that enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol server sh... Read more

A:All kinds of BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Various different BSODs are there, within a short time span. Which indicates to some sort of memory issue.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors. How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Let us know the result. We have to do some further things depending on it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/369349-all-kinds-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.04%

Hello a month or so ago just couple of months after I bought a new PC pretty decent expensive for my country I started to experience a lot of BSODs multiple by ntoskrnl.exe caused BSOD only at the time I started any game or any video file Sometimes I could play for - hours or watch a video multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe sometimes it crashes - minutes after I start a game It works fine while I keep browsing internet in Mozilla though First I thought my main drive - SSD crashed - we unplugged it and tried multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe to work on my older HDDs which I kept from my old PC Same problem We multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe re-installed Windows multiple times it kept showing the problem Usually it does not start right after some new action was taken - like If I change HDD and install a new windows here a day two maybe it works ok with no BSODs at all BlueScreenView shows mostly always cant recon a different result a problem with ntoskrnl exe Once I thought my memory was an issue but - circles of Memtest didn't show any problems at all I run the latest drivers for my graphics card nvidia geforce gtx ti and I don't know wheter my video card can cause the problem What I know is thats its definetely not the HDD or probably my memory so I can only think about motherboard or graphics card problems And to be clear at first my PC just got stuck in games and I had to reboot it sometimes graphics in games crashed like flashing or everything was very smooth blur sorry for my english and a week or two after it started to give me BSOD all the time in games videos I used Win driver verifier and as expected everything was clear I'm not good at technical side of the issue but getting a little bit desperate to find a solution I decided to ask for help from the pro's here are my dumps of BlueScreenView Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String PFN LIST CORRUPT Bug Check Code x e Parameter Parameter eb ae Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff abece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time B... Read more

A:multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Minidumps have been created they are referenced in your copy/paste logs there.
Could you follow these.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181184-multiple-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.04%

Hi,

I have a friend who is using Windows XP Service Pack 3 is having a random BSOD error.

From the crash dump file, the report stated this error: Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+cc548 ).

I do not know what have caused this issue and the system is recently formatted.

It is Dell Optiplex 755 PC with ATI Radeon HD2400 graphic card. Service Tag: FF55V1S

The link for the minidump file: Mini012511-01.dmp - Windows Live

Would appreciate any kind assistance.

Thank you very much.

A:Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+cc548 ) BSOD

While we look into this, the first thing I'd do is update all your drivers. Go to support.dell.com and type in your service tag, and it will give you a list of drivers for the hardware installed on your computer. A quick Google search of the problem has pointed to the graphics card in a few other cases, so I'd start with that one and see if that resolves the problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/probably-caused-by-ntoskrnl-exe-nt-cc548-bsod-546238.html
Relevancy 98.04%

Hi I hope you can help me with my BSODs that I get very frequently in the last few days gt gt The first BSODs occurred when I started using utorrent x x after I finished building my PC I suspected uT so BSOD ? by ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+70740 caused ) I stopped using it and for a while the PC was running fine that was sometime in May June But now recently they have reappeared and in relatively high numbers gt gt I'd BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+70740 ) ? love to say they occur randomly but I noticed that they appeared when watching DVDs or when playing games Just being in Win and surfing seems fine My system Quote - Windows Pro - bit - Nothing self built - Full retail I suppose I acquired my Win via msdnaa - Less than a year around half a year - Less than a year around half a year - Intel Core i - XFX Radeon HD GB GDDR - ASUS P T SE - Corsair HX W I attached the folder and the PERFMON report as requested in the guide I hope I took the right ones One more thing in the report it says that no antivirus was detected but I'm using Avira Antivir I hope you can help me out newy

A:BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+70740 ) ?

Did you install/update something on your computer before it started BSODing this time?

Update your drivers on your computer.

If neither of those are the cause, then it's probably your hardware. First guess is always RAM, and RAM is always the easiest to check. (One of your RAM sticks might have gone bad; It happens now and then to everyone)

How-To test RAM to see if it's the cause of BDOSs (Blue Screen Of Death):

0. (Something you should always do before opening your computer no matter if it's a desktop
or a laptop): Unplug electricity, take out the battery (laptop), and hold the power button
for 5- 10 seconds to drain it for all power.

1. Open your computer up, to get to the RAM stick(S).
(If you've got a laptop, you ought to download the usermanual for your laptop from your
laptop's manufacturer's website to see where the RAM sockets are located.)

2. Take all except 1 stick out of their socket, make sure to have that 1 that's left in the
first RAM socket.

3. Run untill the computer crashes, and/or run memtest86+ (http://www.memtest.org/#downiso).

4. Repeat step 2-3 with every RAM stick.

Tips:
When buying RAMs, buy them in pairs of 2 or more, that way they're matching eachother,
and will have the best effect.
Buy good quality RAMs when purchasing. We recommend Corsair, Crucial, or OCZ.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-caused-by-ntoskrnl-exe-nt-70740-a-524123.html
Relevancy 98.04%

Hi Last year I bought a new computer desktop pc which I build myself and ever since then I have had random occurrences of BSOD Sometimes it take - weeks before it happens and some times it can occur several times in one week I have done some memory graphics and cpu tests caused probably ntoskrnl.exe BSOD Random by without succeeding Random BSOD probably caused by ntoskrnl.exe to reproduce BSOD myself I have also used Windows verifier to check the drivers and they do produce BSOD but these differs from the regular ones that occurs randomly this I have noticed with the Windows program WhoCrashed According to WhoCrashed those random BSOD has something to do with ntoskrnl exe Here is the output from an analyse from Whocrashed of one of my dumpfiles On Tue - - GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code x xFFFFF FC D x xFFFFF F x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System Random BSOD probably caused by ntoskrnl.exe company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time What causes this Is it a hardware fault or some driver issue If it's some software issue how do you repair it The dumpfile to the above message is attached in this thread Best regards Tomas

A:Random BSOD probably caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/385081-random-bsod-probably-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.04%

Hello a month or so ago just couple of months after I bought a new PC pretty decent expensive for my country I started to experience a lot of BSODs only at the time I started any game or any video file Sometimes I could play for - hours or watch a video sometimes it crashes - minutes after I start a game It works fine while I keep browsing internet in Mozilla though First I thought my main drive - SSD crashed - we unplugged it and tried to work on my older HDDs which I kept from my old PC Same problem We re-installed Windows multiple caused ntoskrnl.exe by BSOD multiple times it kept showing the problem Usually it does not start right after some new action was taken - like If I change HDD and multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe install a new windows here a day two maybe it works ok with no BSODs at all BlueScreenView shows mostly always cant recon a different result a problem with ntoskrnl exe Once I thought my memory was an issue but - circles of Memtest didn't show any problems at all I run the latest drivers for my graphics card nvidia geforce gtx ti and I don't know wheter my video card can cause the problem What I know is thats its definetely not the HDD or probably my memory so I can only think about motherboard or graphics card problems And to be clear at first my PC just got stuck in games and I had to reboot it sometimes graphics in games crashed like flashing or everything was very smooth blur sorry for my english and a week or two after it started to give me BSOD all the time in games videos I used Win driver verifier and as expected multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe everything was clear I'm not good at technical side of the issue but getting a little bit desperate to find a solution I decided to ask for help from the pro's here are multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe my dumps of BlueScreenView Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft reg Windows reg Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft reg Windows reg Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String PFN LIST CORRUPT Bug Check Code x e Parameter Parameter eb ae Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft reg Windows reg Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff abece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft reg Windows reg Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Siz... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4c1f66a5-899f-47b6-bea4-8a98576e1128/multiple-bsod-caused-by-ntoskrnlexe?forum=w7itproperf
Relevancy 98.04%

I've cleaned my computer with an air compressor within the last week and I have no overclocking. CPU temps are on idle at around 30C and I've never seen GPU temps above 60C when I run World of Warcraft.

But I still get BSOD 0x00000124 sometimes...

Thanks for any help.

Relevancy 98.04%

Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack UP Free x compatible Product WinNt Built by xpsp sp gdr - Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x a Debug session time Tue Dec GMT- f c f b sysaudio unavailable f f c srv Mon May FFDAD f b f e mrxdav Tue Aug B f d f d mdmxsdk Mon Oct BD B f f ndisuio Tue Aug C E f cdb f cf dump atapi Tue Aug B D f d b f d e eeCtrl Sun Dec C EF f d e f ddc mrxsmb Tue Jan EDE A f ddd f e a rdbss Wed Oct D f e f e SPBBCDrv Wed Mar B f f f f f ( ) ntoskrnl.exe Help Probably : nt!KdPitchDebugger+ef4 by BSOD!! caused ipnat Wed Sep B f f f f d afd Tue Aug EB f f f f c netbt Tue Aug ECC f f f fb ce SYMTDI Tue Apr D AC f fb f fc BSOD!! Help Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe ( nt!KdPitchDebugger+ef4 ) e asnttdi Thu May CDB E f fc f bd tcpip Wed May CC f c f e ipsec Tue Aug EC f f b Savrtpel Fri Feb E f b f ac SYMEVENT Mon Mar F EC f f d savrt Fri Feb C f f update Tue Aug B f f rdpdr Tue Aug BA f f rasacd Fri Aug B D CB f f Cdfs Tue Aug EB f f Fips Fri Aug B DC f f e psched Tue Aug C f f a ndiswan Tue Aug EC f a f bc parport Tue Aug B f bd f e portcls Tue Aug F f e f e ALCXWDM Tue Nov DE A f f f b ks Tue Aug EF f b f d e USBPORT Tue Aug D f d f aa winachcf Tue Apr CCF FF f ab f be VIDEOPRT Tue Aug D f bf f e d s gnbm Wed Nov DC FC f e f e f mouhid Fri Aug B D FD f ea f ec hidusb Fri Aug B D f f f MODEMCSA Fri Aug B D f e f Mup Tue Aug EF f f a NDIS Tue Aug EC f f Ntfs Tue Aug EEA f f KSecDD Tue Aug B f a f bf sr Tue Aug CDE f c f a fltmgr Tue Aug BAD f b f atapi Tue Aug B D f f dmio Tue Aug D f f a ftdisk Fri Aug B D f a f b a pci Tue Aug D f b f e d ACPI Tue Aug D f f c isapnp Fri Aug B D f f MountMgr Tue Aug B f f c VolSnap Tue Aug B E f f e disk Tue Aug B f f CLASSPNP Tue Aug EC f f viaagp Tue Aug D E f f a NDProxy Fri Aug B D C f c f d usbhub Tue Aug D f e f f d HIDCLASS Tue Aug D f f netbios Tue Aug C f f wanarp Tue Aug C f f d intelppm Tue Aug B f f AFS K Sat Feb EA C f f a cdrom Tue Aug B f a f b redbook Tue Aug B f b f c b drmk Tue Aug D A f c f d fetnd bv Wed Dec C EDC f d f e d serial Tue Aug F f e f f e i prt Tue Aug ECC f f f a rasl tp Tue Aug EBD f a f a raspppoe Tue Aug C f a f a d raspptp Tue Aug EC f a f a msgpc Tue Aug C B f a f a f termdd Tue Aug B C f a f a e PCIIDEX Tue Aug B C f a f a PartMgr Fri Aug B DC A f af f af watchdog Tue Aug D f b f b TDTCP unavailable f b f b Modem Tue Aug D f b f b d usbuhci Tue Aug D f b f b usbehci Tue Aug D f b f b f fdc unavailable f b f b kbdclass Tue Aug B f b f b c TDI Tue Aug D f b f b ptilink Fri Aug B D f b f b c raspti Fri Aug B D C f b f b a mouclass Tue Aug B f b f b e HIDPARSE Tue Aug D F f bd f bdd vga Tue Aug D A f c f c a Msfs Tue Aug B f c f c Npfs Tue Aug B f c f c b BOOTVID Fri Aug B D f ca f ca Dxapi Fri Aug B D F f cc f cc c serenum Tue Aug B A f cc f cc gameenum Tue Aug D f cc f cca ndistapi Fri Aug B D C f cec f cefc mssmbios Tue Aug D f d f d b kdcom Fri Aug B D f d a f d b WMILIB Fri Aug B D B f d c f d d viaide Tue Aug B E f d e f d f dmload Fri Aug B D f d f d swenum Tue Aug B f d f d USBD Fri Aug B D f d f d f Fs Rec Fri Aug B D f d f d Beep Fri Aug B D E f d a f d b mnmdd Fri Aug B D f d c f d d RDPCDD Fri Aug B D C f d e f d f dump WMILIB Fri Aug B D B f d a f d ba ParVdm Fri Aug B D D f de f de d dxgthk Fri Aug B D f e f e b Null Fri Aug B D EB f eaa f eaac audstub Fri Aug B D BC Unloaded modules ef ef b kmixer sys Timestamp unavailable Checksum ef ef b kmixer sys Timestamp unavailable Checksum ef ef b kmixer sys Timestamp unavailable Checksum ef ef b kmixer sys Timestamp unavailable Checksum ef ef b kmixer sys Timestamp unavailable Checksum ef ef b kmixer sys Timestamp unavailable Checksum ef ef b kmixer sys Timestamp unavailable Checksum ef ef b kmixer sys Timestamp unavailable Checksum ef a ef a kmixer sys Timestamp unavailable Checksum efcfc efd e naveng sys Timestamp unavailable Checksum efd e efdc navex sys Timestamp unavailable Checksum ef d ef e EraserUtilDr Timestamp unavailable Checksum ef a ef a kmixer sys Timestamp unavailable ... Read more

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-help-probably-caused-by-ntoskrnl-exe-nt-kdpitchdebugger-ef4.42626/
Relevancy 98.04%

I have attached the required files including dumps and the SF diagnostics thing.
There's not much to say on this one. Its got to be either RAM or Graphics Card in my mind. This has only happened when these two components have been in.
I'll let you vets work your magic.
Thanks in advance!

A:BSOD Various bug checks all caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Most of your crash dumps are kinda silent but the last one. From it we can see that the graphics driver is failing here.

Code:
fffff880`0d8d90e8 fffff880`111c0dc8Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0x1b0dc8
And the driver is not the latest one.

Code:
fffff880`11010000 fffff880`11d04000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Tue Oct 02 23:51:13 2012 (506B3099)
CheckSum: 00CD4613
ImageSize: 00CF4000
Apply the latest version of nVidia display driver.
You may download it directly, from our forum link Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7; or you may opt for the Option 2 of Drivers- Download NVIDIA Drivers for ?Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products? (it requires java installed).

Also there is some notable amount of Ntfs.sys errors.

Code:
fffff880`0d8d9978 fffff880`01235000 Ntfs!NtfsGetNextChildLcb <PERF> (Ntfs+0x0)
fffff880`0d8d9980 fffff880`01280ddc Ntfs!rcon+0x6bc
fffff880`0d8d9988 fffff880`0d8d9ee0
fffff880`0d8d9990 00001f80`00000000
fffff880`0d8d9998 fffff880`01290010 Ntfs!NtfsRollbackStructLookasideList+0x10
fffff880`0d8d99a0 00010282`0018b000
fffff880`0d8d99a8 fffff880`0d8d5000
fffff880`0d8d99b0 00000000`00000000
fffff880`0d8d99b8 fffff880`01242a14 Ntfs!NtfsCleanupIrpContext+0x164
fffff880`0d8d99c0 fffff880`0124c463 Ntfs!NtfsFsdWrite+0x1c3
fffff880`0d8d99c8 fffff880`01235000 Ntfs!NtfsGetNextChildLcb <PERF> (Ntfs+0x0)
fffff880`0d8d99d0 fffff880`0129ba8c Ntfs!__PchSym_ <PERF> (Ntfs+0x66a8c)
It may be caused by various reasons. So you may want to do the following.
Seatool for dos: SeaTools | Seagate download. Burn it in a blank cd. boot from the CD, click on "Accept", wait for it to finish detecting the drives, then in the upper left corner select "Basic Tests", then select "Long Test" and let it run.
Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your only antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner. Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.
Update the Asmedia Sata Driver ..... it is very old, goes back to Nov 2011.
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284569-bsod-various-bug-checks-all-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 98.04%

Hi all,

I've been experiencing BSODs over the past few days, caused by both hpdskflt.sys and ntoskrnl.exe (according to BlueScreenView). Could somebody take a look at the attached dump files and offer and any advice on solving this?

Your help is greatly appreciated.
System info is below:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8, 64 bit
Processor: AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 20 Model 2 Stepping 0
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1634 Mb
Graphics Card: Microsoft &#22522;&#26412;&#12524;&#12531;&#12480;&#12522;&#12531;&#12464; &#12489;&#12521;&#12452;&#12496;&#12540;, 10 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 289546 MB, Free - 252510 MB; D: Total - 14908 MB, Free - 1962 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 18D4
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-caused-by-ntoskrnl-exe-and-hpdskflt-sys.1091906/
Relevancy 98.04%

I am assisting a friend with his computer He states that he will be using the computer and all is well then he will get up to go do something i e put his daughter to bed eat dinner BSOD apparently by ntoskrnl.exe caused etc On returning to the computer he finds it off and a message saying BSOD apparently caused by ntoskrnl.exe there was BSOD apparently caused by ntoskrnl.exe an error He didn't give me too BSOD apparently caused by ntoskrnl.exe many details I looked at his error log it's showing critical errors related to Kernel-Power EventID That prompted me to get BlueScreenView to look at the dmp files it's showing of them from Sep -today There is clearly a problem and I feel like it may be the memory but I am not extremely experienced in analyzing BSOD errors so I came here The specs of the system are as follows -Windows Professional -bit -Gigabyte GA-Z X-UD H Motherboard -Intel Core i - k - GB of Corsair Vengeance DDR - I remember now he bought GB x sets on accident - x WD FZEX TB HDD's - x Samsung Pro GB SSD -Nvidia Quadro K -EVGA Supernova NEX G

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/383199-bsod-apparently-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html