Windows Support Forum

I get BSOD sometimes when closing csgo chrome or other apps

Q: I get BSOD sometimes when closing csgo chrome or other apps

It happens when i close them which is weird my first hunch is that since i recently upgraded my comp a new hdd and new ram maybe its the cause but maybe its not anyway heres the dm log

btw the first 2nd bsod was the moment when i closed csgo then the 3rd which happened yesterday happened when i was shutting down my pc then chrome exited then bsod

edit: Got another bsod when i launched dota 2

Edit2: managed to install sp 1 now

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: I get BSOD sometimes when closing csgo chrome or other apps

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 77.4%

Hello everyone I'm having the issue noted above BSODs attribute the crash to either one of two files cdd dll most commonly and win k sys only once Screen turns jagged goes black and then BSOD but only when closing of Warcraft, World Chrome BSOD resizing/closing also when occasionally I've had this crashes happen to me only times in a whole week already World of BSOD when resizing/closing World of Warcraft, also when closing Chrome Warcraft crashes were all succesive BSOD when resizing/closing World of Warcraft, also when closing Chrome but after updating Catalyst drivers it never happened again PC was crash-free for or days thought it may have solved the issue and I could stop worrying about faulty hardware components but yesterday night closing Chrome it happened again I turned off Aero desktop after that just in case The problem is I can't find any Memory dump or minidump for those BSODs even though settings are on for that maybe MEMORY DMP is too large I have free Gb out of on my boot drive I changed it to minidumps just in case Oh also it was already set to overwrite so no idea what's going on Could not find them manually nor could SF Diagnostics tools which I just ran My rig is new only about months old and no hardware changes since The only components coming from my older PC are the boot HDD and graphics card The only thing that's happened is or power outages in December but BSODs started only last week If any hardware components are malfunctioning they are luckily under warranty but I need to determine if that's the case Only other strange thing is that when gathering my rig's data for this post Everest shows my Motherboard as quot Unknown quot I'll double check I installed all drivers Thanks in advance btw great tool that SF Diagnostics I'm no computer wizard but it's quite useful even for an amateur like me

A:BSOD when resizing/closing World of Warcraft, also when closing Chrome

Hi Haxiel.

The zip you uploaded does not contain any crash dump.

Follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any disc cleanup tool before you upload another zip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/320966-bsod-when-resizing-closing-world-warcraft-also-when-closing-chrome.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi,

It's my first post, sry if I'm doing anything wrong.

I really need help here, everytime I close Chrome (almost every time, mostly when I have multiple tabs open) I get a Bluescreen of death. I made a screenshot with Bluescreenview to show you guys what it says:

Hope you can see the picture.
The weird thing is this never used to happen, while my PC is fairly old, it used to work perfectly fine, I used to be able to play Skyrim, alt tab, close Chrome with 20 tabs open, alt tab again, continue to play Skyrim etc...
here some basic data: Win Vista Premium, AMD Athlon II X2 Prozessor, 4 GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 9400 GT.

Can anyone help me? I'm a noob with Computers so bear with me please.
I've downloaded memtest86 and I run it for 5 hours and had 0 errors. Sry for any mistakes by the way, English isn't my native language.
Thanks in advance!

A:BSOD when closing Chrome - Please help :(

Welcome
So that we may give you the best possible help, please upload the following information
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/302300-bsod-when-closing-chrome-please-help.html
Relevancy 67.94%

You guys helped me once about eight BSOD after Google closing Chrome months ago with a BSOD - which ended up being a webcam driver of all things sheesh Well I just got another - this time I was closing Chrome totally normally but BSOD after closing Google Chrome when it closed it gave me a popup that said 'Google Chrome has crashed ' Commence bluescreen and heart palpitations I let the computer cool down for a few minutes took the side off to watch the little light on the MoBo to make sure it wasn't dead or anything and to watch all the parts to make sure it wasn't a hardware issue PSU CPU GPU and felt the HDDs for spin-up as I recently had a HDD suffer mechanical failure so now I'm paranoid and everything eventually turned back on It did take a little longer than I think it should but I'm due for a format soon so that's no big shocker Any help at all would be greatly appreciated as I really hate that BSOD

A:BSOD after closing Google Chrome

Got a new popup this morning that 'unknown device' couldn't install its driver. Don't know if this has something to do with the BSOD but I don't have enough knowledge of this particular part of computers to troubleshooting this issue...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/277156-bsod-after-closing-google-chrome.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Recently got two BSODs within 30min of each other. They occurred after I closed Chrome and another one after I closed Second Life. Updated Nvidia Driver & Second Life client recently. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

A:BSOD while closing Chrome & Second Life

Hi robtheicon.

Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.17273.amd64fre.win7_gdr.130318-1532
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack and Update Center - Microsoft Windows

Report us for any further BSOD after doing it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/325205-bsod-while-closing-chrome-second-life.html
Relevancy 67.08%

I missed the full error message and this will be my first DMP foray so your help in Chrome a Driver Window Closing BSOD IRQ..? helping me learn how to read and dissect this will be appreciated Specs CPU I - k stock Motherboard ASUS P Z -V Pro motherboard Cooler Hydro H cooler RAM Gb Corsair Vengance PSU Ocz W ZX Series Fully Modular PSU GPU ASUS ENGTX TI Sound Card Omega Claro Plus Boot Drive Ocz Vertex GB SSD x for RAID x Vertex GB SSD salvaged from the last PC Storage X Samsung TB HD SJ x Seagate TB ST AS X Western Digital TB WD EARS OS bit Windows Case Corsair d case Mouse R A T love it Mouse Pad Razer Vepas Speakers Dell Antec Lansing ACS Monitor Dell U best purchase ever Monitor Samsung Syncmaster BSOD Closing a Chrome Window Driver IRQ..? T Keyboard Corsair K Headset Steelseries H Podcast Microphone Blue Snowball FW on the SSD's are updated to and at that time I did a complete reinstall of Windows too Feb th Since that install I've added the sound card and so I've disabled the onboard sound I've also discovered and replaced a bad stick of RAM Currently am RMA'ing the monitor as there are issues with powering it on The actions before the BSOD tonight were opened Chrome - tabs NCIX com was one of those tabs - clicked Buy Now quot My Cart quot popped up ended postal code to check delivery cost clicked the 'X' to close the pop up and then CRASH No idea how to read a DMP file so I'm stuck

A:BSOD Closing a Chrome Window Driver IRQ..?

Your DMPs list Symantec...
Symantec is a frequent cause of BSOD's.
I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
http://us.norton.com/support/kb/web_...080710133834EN

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225299-bsod-closing-chrome-window-driver-irq.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I've BSOD'd on several different apps, the first was on Fallout 4. FO4 hung and I let it try to recover for a while and when I came back, the entire PC was unresponsive, so I hard reset it. Now I BSOD on chrome, sometimes just with my PC sitting on the desktop. I also have had several apps fail to load when windows loads.

Thanks for any help!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/397004-bsod-many-different-apps-fo4-chrome.html
Relevancy 65.79%

My PC has been running fine for months up until recently whenever I close the Chrome browser it BSODs Well it used to BSOD now it just throws up multicoloured lines across the screen and then reboots the system I downloaded BlueScreenView and it shows the bug check codes are x b or x caused by drivers win k sys usbohci sys ntoskrnl exe ohci sys and hidusb sys It's strange that this has suddenly started happening as nothing has changed It also only 0x0000003b error when BSOD/Multicolour Freeze 50 closing Chrome, & appears to be chrome that causes this error My computer spec is Mobo Asus m a gtd pro CPU AMD X t Black Edition RAM x gb Corsair XMS GPU ATI Radeon HDD gb Kingston HyperX SSD This has windows on it TB Hitachi Hard drive I've read through various threads that have been problems related to Chrome and all seem to point to Memory issues however I've ran memtest and the windows memory diagnostic tool and it said everything was fine I've also done check disks on BSOD/Multicolour Freeze when closing Chrome, error 0x0000003b & 50 both hard drives Any advice will be much appreciated

A:BSOD/Multicolour Freeze when closing Chrome, error 0x0000003b & 50

Hi There,

I'm not getting any specific drivers jumping out at me,

The bugcheck 50 is usually a Memory issue, did you run Memtest86+ for 8 passes?

Information
MemTest86+

Run a minimum of 8 passes, preferably overnight, or until errors occur using MemTest86+.

Use this tutorial to help you use MemTest86+:
RAM - Test with MemTest86+

I did notice you don't have SP1 installed,

Code:
Host Name: MITCHELL-PC
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
OS Version: 6.1.7600 N/A Build 7600
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
You should install SP1 and the other 50+ updates you are missing.

We can follow up after you get fully updated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337139-bsod-multicolour-freeze-when-closing-chrome-error-0x0000003b-50-a.html
Relevancy 59.77%

? OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7 or Vista: Windows 7
? x86 (32-bit) or x64: 64-bit
? What was the original installed OS on sthe ystem? Windows 7
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer): OEM, as far as I know.
? Approximate age of system (hardware): 4 months
? Approximate age of OS installation (if you know) 4 months
? Have you re-installed the OS? No

? CPU: Inter Core i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz
? Video Card: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 4GB
? MotherBoard (if NOT a laptop): MSI B85M-E45, Socket-1150
? Power Supply - brand & wattage (if NOT a laptop): Cooler Master B600, 600W PSU

? System Manufacturer:
? Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)

Laptop or Desktop: Desktop

Got the bluescreen while I was in Counter-strikeGO

A:BSOD - while in CSGO

Hi -

One dump had bugcheck 0xf4 - An item integral to Windows suddenly terminated (unknown cause)

The other dump - 0x7a (0xc000000e,,) - data from page file could not be read into RAM due to I/O exception error.

The I/O exception error:

Code:
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000000e - A device which does not exist was specified.

DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardware

Check Samsung for an SSD firmware upgrade -

Quote:

Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB ATA Device

Samsung SSD Downloads | Samsung SSD US

Run SeaTools for DOS, LONG test on the 1 TB SATA HDD -

Quote:

TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 ATA Device

Hard Drive (HDD) Diagnostics - Sysnative Forums

If using ImgBurn, be sure to uncheck boxes during installation to prevent additional 3rd party software from installing.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.3.9600.16384 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PALMDE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\7zO4606.tmp\020415-7238-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

************* Symbol Path validation summary **************
Response Time (ms) Location
Deferred SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.18700.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.141211-1742
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c54000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e97890
Debug session time: Wed Feb 4 16:51:49.031 2015 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:01:25.859
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc40008b48, ffffffffc000000e, 1a2fe1860, fffff88001169cd0}

GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002f01278
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Processing initial command '!analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn;.bugcheck'
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
---------

1: kd> !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn;.bugcheck
* Bugcheck Analysis *

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
The requested page of kernel data could not be read in. Typically caused by
a bad block in the paging file or disk controller error. Also see
KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR.
If the error status is 0xC000000E, 0xC000009C, 0xC000009D or 0xC0000185,
it means the disk subsystem has experienced a failure.
If the error status is 0xC000009A, then it means the request failed because
a filesystem failed to make forward progress.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff6fc400... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-while-in-csgo-955545.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I installed a new monitor and problem starts when "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" issue constantly appears. So I updated my AMD Catalyst Control Center and the issue stopped. I tried playing a game (CSGO), then after a few minutes, BSOD occurs. Everytime i start windows normally, after a few minutes, BSOD will happen. I uninstalled my AMD CCC (including the display driver) then BSOD stopped. But when i reinstalled my everything, BSOD happens again and again. Need Help Thanks!

A:BSOD while playing CSGO.

Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/375807-bsod-while-playing-csgo.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I've had this build for over a year and have been playing both CSGO and GTA with no problems for quite a while. The first BSOD came whilst using the shadow play feature that Nvidia offers. I turned shadow play off and did a fresh install of Nvidia Experience and updated the drivers for my GPU (Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 ti). This seemed to work for about a a day or two and then I had another BSOD. Since then I have been experiencing BSOD irregularly. Sometimes I can play any game for hours with no problem, other times I have BSOD as soon as I start the game up. I've checked for memory errors, updated the GPU driver, scanned for malware and I'm still at a loss. Would greatly appreciate any insight. Thank you

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/401384-bsod-playing-csgo-gta.html
Relevancy 59.34%

While playing csgo I get BSOD with error 0x00000124, what can I do to stop this

Specs:
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz 36 ?C
Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z97X-SLI-CF (SOCKET 0) 28 ?C
Graphics
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (MSI) 36 ?C
Storage
119GB SanDisk SDSSDHP128G SCSI Disk Device (SSD) 27 ?C
1863GB Hitachi HUA5C3020ALA640 SCSI Disk Device (SATA) 33 ?C
Optical Drives
ATAPI iHAS124 E SCSI CdRom Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

A:BSOD 0x00000124 while CSGO

DM Log Collector
https://mega.nz/#!8hNQwIIB!efwNVJS0b...89dS6Xc3xjijBQ

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379410-bsod-0x00000124-while-csgo.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi, I removed all parts for dust cleaning, and now when I open CSGO it goes to BSOD. I really believe it is a GPU problem, is there a way to bypass that?
PS.: I do play other games, but only crashes when I open CSGO.
PSS.: Is there a way trick windows to think that all fans are at full speed in my gpu?
PSS.: I all drivers are update

A:BSOD when opening CSGO

reinstalling steam, as suggested: BSOD sparatically while gaming "csgo" ntoskrnl.exe

EDIT: NOPE, still BSOD and only when opening CSGO

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349430-bsod-when-opening-csgo.html
Relevancy 58.48%

I've just recently installed a fresh new versions of windows 7 on my new 256gb samsung ssd pro. I've installed all necessary windows 7 drivers from windows update. About 30min into a video game (csgo) I get a BSOD I only get this BSOD while playing the game.

This had never happened prior to installing a fresh copy of windows 7 on a new SSD. Im thinking it has something to do with drivers..

Hope i can get some help on this

DUMP files is attached!

A:BSOD while playing a game (CSGO)

Hiya and Welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\MAudioProFire.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MAudioProFire.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MAudioProFire.sys
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100 )

Followup: Pool_corruption

Run sfc /scannow and chkdsk /r.
Install the latest updates from Windows Update.

Do the exact same steps for chkdsk /r but instead of typing in sfc /scannow type chkdsk /r.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Update your M-Audio ProFire Audio driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373949-bsod-while-playing-game-csgo.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hey there im new to this forum, i have been getting stupid BSOD's frequently, such as Page fault in non paged area, irql etc etc. I have no idea whats wrong.

VOMAR-17_06_2016_215048,16.zip

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53656-bsod-lol-csgo-overwatch-driver_irql_not_less_or_equal.html
Relevancy 58.48%

recently i kept getting bsod when i alt tab csgo, it doesn't happen everytime, it just happen randomly, the moment i alt tab i get bsod.

sometime when i quit the game, it causes bsod too.

i have uploaded 3 most recent dumpfiles here

im using eset nod antivirus initially, have changed to avast but still get bsod.

i7 3770k oc-ed to 4.3ghz. have tested memtest overnight with all passes.

does this have to do with my overclock?

pc spec:
i7 3770k
PowerColor HD6870
8GB RAM

A:BSOD win32k.sys when alt tab games (CSGO, LOL)

Hello and welcome to the seven forum:

Please follow these instructions and a BSOD expert will help you.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/364996-bsod-win32k-sys-when-alt-tab-games-csgo-lol.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Was just playing CSGO then tabbed out to view a link and I blue screened.

I have attatched the mini dump

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379730-bsod-playing-csgo-bccode-50-a.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi, I'm new to this forum so apologies for not providing all relevant info right away.
The issue I'm having is that my computer will BSOD randomly while playing games such as CSGO, Civilization V and Europa Universalis IV. The time I play before a BSOD occurs seems random, although its usually before 30 minutes of gameplay.
In other instances, my computer simply turns off without warning, and then restarts itself without even presenting a BSOD. Attached is the BSOD file I've been instructed to upload. Any help would be much appreciated

If I need to provide any other details just say the word.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/382752-bsod-playing-csgo-among-other-games.html
Relevancy 58.05%

So far the only game it has happened in was CS GO but it has happened a couple of times while I was just on youtube, my PC freezes and then it restarts, sometimes it takes a while for windows to turn on again, and sometimes the pc just keeps on turning on and off a couple of times. My PC is fairly new, bought it around a year ago.
CPU : Intel i7 4770k
Graphics : AMD Radeon HD 7970
Ram : DDR3 2x8 GB
I'll attach my bsod log collector file.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/380603-bsod-while-playing-csgo-just-surfing-internet.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Since around 2 months ago I started having my first BSOD and it was just once so I haven't really thought it should be fixxed. I could never be more wrong :P. So I went ahead and didn't do anything about it until now, since this week I get almost every day 4-6 times a BSOD while playing Counter strike global offensive. No other game I get BSOD except this one. After the PC crashed it will give me the error of atikmpag.sys not sure what it meant, tried to google it and tried the fixxes but none worked so far.
So here is my question to you is someone here able to help me out :?
Some useful information:
Intel core I5 processor
AMD radeon 7800 HD series videocard
motherboard Idk can probably check somewhere
Windows 7
Imgur album of the blue screen of dead: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

A:BSOD error atikmpag.sys while playing CSGO

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to ONLY install the drivers using custom/advanced options.

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
2: kd> lmvm atikmpag
start end module name
fffff880`04556000 fffff880`045fe000 atikmpag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys
Image name: atikmpag.sys
Timestamp: Tue Aug 04 03:42:28 2015 (55C01884)
CheckSum: 000AF3B6
ImageSize: 000A8000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system and other used stuff.
How to fill in your system specs:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/387569-bsod-error-atikmpag-sys-while-playing-csgo.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hello friends For more than months now I've been having BSODs after I quit or alt tab the game Counter-Strike Global Offensive The BSODs don't seem to have any sort of pattern aside from not happening at all unless I have already played the game in the current session They can happen right when I close the game some time after I've closed it minutes to hours - feels really random and also while I'm outside (CSGO) Games + After or Alt BSOD Quitting Tabbing the game but the BSOD After Quitting or Alt + Tabbing Games (CSGO) game is still running in the background I don't know what else to do I have already bought a new laptop - but it happened in the previous one too I have formatted the current laptop countless times I have tried multiple drivers for every single piece of hardware I have I have plenty of friends who have the same BSOD with multiple games and none of us could solve it but I'm the one who has been facing the problem for the longest time now I believe The BSODs are usually quot Page Fault in Non Paged Area quot or quot System Service Exception quot Files always seem to be quot win k sys quot and quot cdd dll quot Since I've last reformatted this laptop I didn't have that many occurrences but putting all of the BSODs together I've probably had more than a of them My system specs Laptop Avell B Max it's a barebones Brazilian brand - Avell Processor Intel Core i - M Haswell GHz Mainboard no idea No software recognizes it CPU-Z lists manufacturer as quot Notebook quot model as quot Titanium B MAX quot Memory GB DDR HyperX Graphics Intel HD Graphics GeForce GTX M Please I beg your help Using the computer is unbearable as it is and I don't know what to do anymore It's not an old machine roughly months old these kinds of problems should not be happening and I can't find help anywhere on the internet or outside of it Please find attached my dump file Thank you so much in advance even if you just read my thread These BSODs are just out of hand right now I really need any help I can get at this point Let me know if I'm doing anything wrong - it's my first post in the forums PS Sorry for not posting the error number in the thread title - I just can't find it in the Event Viewer for some reason and I never have enough time to write it down Maybe I should disable auto-reboot so that I can see it next time a BSOD happens

A:BSOD After Quitting or Alt + Tabbing Games (CSGO)

Anyone =(? My post is in 3rd page already, I need help guys, I beg you =(.

Also, let me know if bumping is not allowed. I couldn't find any rules regarding this.

Thank you again!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/372353-bsod-after-quitting-alt-tabbing-games-csgo.html
Relevancy 58.05%

My PC started crashing suddenly after installing Windows I obviously thought it was and other CSGO, while sometime games BSOD crashing playing fault of the OS so I reinstalled Ultimate x yet the crashing kept on happening I haven't done any changes to my PC and it's been stable for months Last change was GTX in May i - K is overclocked to GHz but it's been rock solid so I doubt it's the BSOD and crashing while playing CSGO, sometime other games cause of issues I'm honestly completely out of explanations Setup i - K GHz V MSI GTX Stock was OC'd before ASRock Z Pro x GB G Skill Ripjaws MHz Samsung Evo GB Kingston GB SSD cant BSOD and crashing while playing CSGO, sometime other games remember model TB HDD From what I can tell the issue shouldn't be GPU Memory PSU or SSD HDD drives I doubt my OC'd i would suddenly start acting up as it's been stable and temps have been good I'm running AIO water I'm pointing the finger towards motherboard as it's been acting up once in a while but I'm not sure if that makes any sense I've tried Reinstalling clean Windows a few times - crashes and BSOD here and there keep on happening with nothing installed apart from standard drivers Steam and CSGO Reinstalling Windows to another SSD - no effect Downgrading to different Nvidia drivers and been using - maybe little bit less crashes no real effect Running Memtest for hours - errors Running Dmark on loop for hours while overclocking the card - stable as a rock TDP so PSU should be fine Taking another memorystick out - no effect

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/380162-bsod-crashing-while-playing-csgo-sometime-other-games.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi guys,

I've been getting random BSODs since two weeks ago. At first, I thought it was my hard drive that was faulty, however, I bought a new one recently and it's still happening. I still get about 5-10 BSODs a day when I'm browsing the internet and playing games. I have attached the dump files below. I hope you can help me with this problem.

Thank you,
Wallenstein

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53935-bsod-when-browsing-internet-playing-games-such-csgo.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hello At first thank you for your time I am getting crashes when playing game like CSGO or when stress testing with prime blend test torture test threads While playing csgo it sometimes just freezes and CSGO and stress with test playing BSOD prime95 then csgo isn't working anymore if i then check the system log file i get WHEA warningslike A corrected hardware error has occurred Reported by component Processor Core But sometimes it also freezes my whole pc and then when i check the windows-system logbook i see BSOD playing CSGO and stress test with prime95 this error Your computer restarts and a critical error message that resembles the following is recorded in the event log Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Event ID Level Critical Description The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly And when i Stress test BSOD playing CSGO and stress test with prime95 with Prime it will test like minutes and my cpu's get to degrees C and then it will crash And on the next startup i have this error BCCode b BCP C BCP FFFFF DFE BCP FFFFF EE BCP OS Version Service Pack Product I have also uploaded my DM LOG please help me because i really can not find a solution myself thank you

A:BSOD playing CSGO and stress test with prime95

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!

Code:
MODULE_NAME: hardware

IMAGE_NAME: hardware

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE
Hmm, this is really a failing CPU. This could be a bad cooler or a failing CPU. I'd try to replace the cooler and see if that works.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373663-bsod-playing-csgo-stress-test-prime95.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi,
I have recently played Counter Strike - Global Offensive and encountered a BSOD that never happened before. I'm running the latest Radeon Drivers 16.3.2 and played CsGo at windowed fullscreen mode if that matters. All spec same as in my profile info.

On some forums I have read that this can be RAM related, but I don't know for sure since the BSOD might obviously have many causes.
Dump attached. Hope we can figure this out

Thanks inadvance!

Nuc!eoN

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/394137-bsod-playing-csgo-error-0x0000007e-dxgmms1-sys.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Been having a lot of problems recently when trying to play games. I know nothing is overheating because I monitor temps, Max GPU temp = 66c Max CPU temp = 55c. Last week installed win 7 on new SSHD thinking it may fix itself but hasn't, posted on other forums told me to come here. Most say casue by ntoskrnl.exe so memory may be a problem? It usually takes ~20 mins into a game til it BSOD.

A:BSOD primarily while gaming, CSGO and GTA 5. Error - 0x124

are we allowed to *bump*?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/369437-bsod-primarily-while-gaming-csgo-gta-5-error-0x124.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I just built a new PC and installed Windows ultimate x64 on it. I love to play CSG) but when i play I randomly get the BSOD mid game. I usually get BSOD daily when i play CSGO. Today i watching Netflix and got it again. I had some updates from windows and installed them but that didn't help and I updated my GPU driver too. If anyone can help please and thank you in advance.

A:BSOD playing CSGO and regular Netflix viewing

Additional information is required.

1. Download the DM Log Collector application to your desktop by clicking the link below

DM Log Collector.exe

2. Run it by double-clicking the icon on your desktop, and follow the prompts.
3. Locate the .ZIP file that is created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366876-bsod-playing-csgo-regular-netflix-viewing.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hey guys, everytime i started CSGO (Counter-Strike : Global Offensive) competitive, in the middle of the game, I always get a BSOD indicating something about atikmpag.sys. I have try doing the expanding the directory of ATI driver files using CMD and renaming the drivers from SYSTEM32 to atikmpag.sys.old and I am still getting this problem. Thanks in advance!

My Info:
Windows 7 64-Bit Ultimate
8GB RAM
HD7850
SAMSUNG EVO 120GB SSD
Z87-GD65 Gaming Motherboard

I have provided the minidump and the DM Log Collector files for analyzing.

Minidump: 102815-3915-01.zip
DM Log Collector: ERIC-PC-28_10_2015_144306_02.zip

A:BSOD Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit / HD 7850 CSGO Competitive

Hi echung1992,

Welcome to the 7forums.

As the crashes are 0x116 it is focused on the graphics.

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD

Please visit Windows Update and install every update available, it may take a couple of times to get them all.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/384507-bsod-windows-7-ultimate-64bit-hd-7850-csgo-competitive.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello As of lately I have been getting the Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD error Most of the time it happens while playing Dota or CSGO I have attached the DM Log Collector Thank you for your help please let me know if any other information is required and how I can gather it Code Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code Cached Online Validation Code x Windows Product Key - BSOD Playing Screen as Such 2 Games and CSGO Dota Full - CQT-WMF J- Q C Windows Product Key Hash KaFG RmurcM ZxzWyfEP WtPUJw Windows Product ID -OEM- - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type OEM SLP Windows OS version ID DF C - E - E C-BF B-FC DABF A Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N A hr x Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Home Premium Architecture x Build lab win sp gdr - TTS BSOD Playing Full Screen Games Such as Dota 2 and CSGO Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x BSOD Playing Full Screen Games Such as Dota 2 and CSGO Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status N A OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr BSOD Playing Full Screen Games Such as Dota 2 and CSGO x Office Diagnostics B D AA B- - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt DF C - E - E C-BF B-FC DABF A lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - - Q C lt PKey gt lt PID gt -OEM- - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt Dell Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt XPS lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt Dell Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt A lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt B D FE lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt Eastern Standard Time GMT- lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt OEMID gt DELL lt OEMID gt lt OEMTableID gt FX lt OEMTableID gt lt OEM gt lt GANotification gt lt MachineData gt lt Software gt lt Office gt lt Result gt lt Result gt lt Products gt lt Applications gt lt Office gt lt Software gt lt GenuineResults gt Spsys log Content x Licensing Data-- gt Software licensing service version Name Windows R HomePremium edition Description Windows Operating System - Windows R OEM SLP channel Activation ID d c e -c dd- -b f -f f d d Application ID c -d - d - e-d ec f f Extended PID - - - - - - - Installation ID Processor Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Machine Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Use License URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Product Key Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Partial Product Key Q C License Status Licensed Remaining Windows rearm count Trusted time PM Windows Activation Technologies-- gt HrOffline x HrOnline N A HealthStatus x Event Time Stamp N A ActiveX Registered Ve... Read more

Relevancy 56.33%

hi expert,when im playing audio or video files suddenley those are closing and sounds like"blurr burr" and it shoes that restart is requied and the pc is restarting.also using store,other apps and  games it will suddenly closing those apps without any warning or information.this shoud be horrible.im usuing HP ab219tx model with widows 10 os.please slove my problem or otherwise tell me how to conact customer for on-site warrenty

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/suddenly-closing-apps/td-p/5685285
Relevancy 56.33%

I realize this is an old post Metro apps closing but it is a current issue for Metro apps closing me I'm writing on my Mac OSX which I haven't had issues with for years nothing major like this anyway We bought our kids Toshiba laptops for Christmas for homeschooling and they both have Windows It's only January and I've had several issues with them The latest is the same as described in the last post quot I have an administrator account and another account It is just a home Metro apps closing desktop My admin account has the issue of any Metro app minimizing after - seconds but the other account is able to access them quot My son's account can access the apps and play Minecraft I was able to access the apps on the Admin account until I installed Uniblue Registry Booster and ran it However I did the same to my daughters computer and it is working fine So I don't think Metro apps closing it is RB I have tried System Restore at different restore points and those didn't work Same problem I tried System Refresh That also didn't work Same problem I'm at a loss of what to do except get my back and save up for a MacBook But any help here would be VERY much appreciated BTW I've been through some computer classes but not anywhere near the level most of you are at I'll let you know if your responses are over my head though Thanks Oh I should also mention that when I go into the app menu most of the tile apps have an X in the bottom right corner When I go to the full menu almost all of them have the word quot error quot after the name including Settings I had to get into Settings another way

A:Metro apps closing

Mate, you mentioned Registry Booster! You've located the problem. As far as I can tell, 95% of people on this forum recommend never using any registry 'booster' (apart from ccleaner), and the number one reason is because it makes a system unstable, and the second is like it: it doesn't actually provide any tangible benefit.

I recommend a system Refresh or a system reset, and failing that, a complete reinstallation.

No defragmenter, reg editor, optimizer, etc. should ever be installed. Upgraded Windows OS's also have SAFE upgraded built-in tools to do the same things as the other guys' stuff (like optimize drives). See Optimize Performance for better speeds.

These are my recommendations, hope they are helpful to you! I really think the only fix for you would be in the tutorials I've suggested (System refresh, and how to optimize performance). Good luck in your quest for the solution!

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/59845-metro-apps-closing.html
Relevancy 56.33%

It started a few days ago. Whenever i try to open Camera, Store etc. they close automatically. However i can open apps that i have installed from Store and Settings.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/54986-apps-closing-automatically.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello all I don't know if this is intended or not but my Metro apps will only completely close if I use alt f from within the app to close it If I pull the app down from the top with my mouse or Metro closing apps f4 only alt with I go to the switcher right click and click close the only thing that happens is that my Metro apps get removed from the app switcher Metro apps only closing with alt f4 and from the alt tab list Using the task manager I can see that they are still there and still using the same memory that they were before I tried to close them With alt f they disappear from the task manager and I get back the Metro apps only closing with alt f4 memory that they were using Additionally when I close them with pulling down or the switcher when I open them again from the start screen it is as if nothing had happened They still open into whatever state they were in and the splash screen with the app icon doesn't appear again like it would if the app had actually closed and been reopened This definitely seems wrong as all three options to close apps worked in Windows but in Windows only alt f works Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:Metro apps only closing with alt f4

Hello The Visitor,

It has changed a bit on how to close an app from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1. In Windows 8.1, you will now need to wait until the app flips to show it's tile when you drag it down to close it.

Here are some more ways to close apps in Windows 8.1.

Apps - Close in Windows 8

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/34581-metro-apps-only-closing-alt-f4.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I use the system apps Mail, Calendar, and Groove Music. Since I first starting using Windows 10 many months ago, these apps keep closing without any indication of why. They close when during active sessions and on awakening they're usually closed. Groove Music will close at times while I'm listening to music. Why is this happening? I kept thinking that system updates would eventually resolve the issue, but they haven't, despite many updates.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/70164-windows-10-apps-keep-closing.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Since a few weeks ago after I installed Windows 7 x64 I keep on getting random BSOD but not frequently (number of 3). First one I really didnt paid attention how it happen but the second one was after exiting a game of Counter Strike Global Offensive and entering teamspeak to talk after a few seconds BSOD. The last one i got i searched on the web how to find the error and i manage to get the file and the error state.

The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xfffff900c5844cf0, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff9600031c69d, 0x0000000000000000).

A:BSOD at random times when closing pc or closing browser/applications

Additional information is required.

1. Download the DM Log Collector application to your desktop by clicking the link below

DM Log Collector.exe

2. Run it by double-clicking the icon on your desktop, and follow the prompts.
3. Locate the .ZIP file that is created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/347362-bsod-random-times-when-closing-pc-closing-browser-applications.html
Relevancy 55.9%

New fresh install of windows 8 updated to 8.1 with all my motherboard drivers etc up to date. Display drivers are the newest Omega drivers from AMD.

I installed steam and decided to install csgo to my ssd/C: drive since it's my most played game. Now I can play the game fine but after a short amount of time the game and display drivers will crash giving me a black screen and sound loop. I let it sit there for a while so I could get a bsod and crash dump to happen.

Since then I also updated my ssd to the latest firmware and reinstalled my AMD drivers and the problem still persists. I have no other games installed at the moment so if you wan't me to check if the crash happens with other games let me know.

Here is my debug info
Attachment 56190

A:BSOD playing CSGO Black screen/sound loop crash

Remove Asus bloatware from your PC and try another version of GPU drivers.

Code:
AsUpIO.sys Tue Aug 3 04:47:59 2010 (4C57835F)
ASUS hardware monitoring software related
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys

ASUSFILTER.sys Tue Sep 20 17:46:33 2011 (4E78B559)
ASUS USB Hub filter driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys

AiChargerPlus.sys Thu Apr 19 03:17:35 2012 (4F8F67AF)
Asus Charger Driver [br] Likely BSOD cause - haven't seen recently (15Jan2013)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys

AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 11:54:47 2012 (5034AC67)
Asus PCProbe Utility
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys

ndisrd.sys Thu Feb 21 03:40:15 2013 (5125890F)

ndisrd.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

cmudaxp.sys Mon Jul 22 03:24:04 2013 (51EC89B4)
C-Media Audio Interface Driver (WDM) by C-Media [br] ASUS Xonar DG Audio Interface driver [br] HTO CLARO Audio Interface Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cmudaxp.sys

Rt630x64.sys Fri Jul 26 09:01:35 2013 (51F21ECF)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

asmtxhci.sys Fri Aug 16 21:28:42 2013 (520E7D6A)
Asmedia USB 3.0 driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtxhci.sys

asmthub3.sys Fri Aug 16 21:28:54 2013 (520E7D76)
ASMedia USB 3.0 Hub driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmthub3.sys

dump_storahci.sys Thu Aug 22 13:40:39 2013 (5215F8B7)
driver created to provide disk access during crash dump file generation
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_storahci.sys

asstor64.sys Mon Jan 27 10:30:34 2014 (52E6273A)
Asmedia ASM-106x Sata 6G controller
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asstor64.sys

mwac.sys Wed Jun 18 04:07:00 2014 (53A0F444)
Malwarebytes Web Access Control
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwac.sys

AMDACPKSL.SYS Sun Jun 22 04:31:43 2014 (53A6400F)
included in the AMD/ATI Catalyst WDM drivers package
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AMDACPKSL.SYS

AtihdWB6.sys Sun Jun 22 04:32:00 2014 (53A64020)
AMD High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtihdWB6.sys

mbam.sys Wed Sep 3 19:50:25 2014 (540754E1)
MBAMProtector
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mbam.sys

MBAMSwissArmy.sys Sat Sep 20 00:14:07 2014 (541CAAAF)
Malwarebytes Anti-malware
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MBAMSwissArmy.sys

atikmpag.sys Fri Nov 21 03:08:54 2014 (546E9EB6)
ATI Video driver (remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the Display Driver)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmpag.sys

atikmdag.sys Fri Nov 21 03:30:27 2014 (546EA3C3)
ATI Video driver (remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the Display Driver)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmdag.sys

Debug session time: Mon Jan 5 03:45:39.905 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\010515-11375-01.dmp]
Built by: 9600.17476.amd64fre.winblue_r5.141029-1500
System Uptime: 0 days 0:14:25.638
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+b848 )
BugCheck 116, {ffffe0006be22010, fffff801eb04d848, ffffffffc00000b5, a}
BugCheck Info: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Bugcheck code 00000116
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffe0006be22010, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff801eb04d848, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: ffffffffc00000b5, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 000000000000000a, Optional internal context dependent data.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/59564-bsod-playing-csgo-black-screen-sound-loop-crash.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I don't know how it's possible but it happened Must be WITHOUT Apps??? NO Vista Reboots WAY! Closing some new feature they never advertised but should The other day Vista Ultimate was nagging me to reboot after installing some updates I kept putting it off but finally it wouldn't let me put it off for as long In any event I walked away to get some lunch and when I got back my PC had been rebooted I logged back in NO WAY! Vista Reboots WITHOUT Closing Apps??? and things looked like it was starting up normally But then I see down my taskbar that I have three programs still open I'm like WTF How is this possible They were Outlook an Unsent Saved Draft of an NO WAY! Vista Reboots WITHOUT Closing Apps??? email and another Email which was just open My web browser windows and multiple tabs were all gone though OR WERE THEY I opened IE to begin getting my desktop back in order and get my email tabs all opened up when suddenly I saw that IE had all my tabs in it as soon as it loaded I could not believe this What's REALLY weird and I think is confirmation that something had happened was that I now had tabs in one IE instance whereas before I had two instances of IE cascaded horizontally on my quot widescreen displays each with tabs - one set was for email and one was for forums I frequent But now IE loaded up and I had all of these COMBINED into a single IE instance which btw I'm trying to figure out how to move tabs from one IE instance to another but there doesn't seem to be a way In any event I can not believe it still thus I'm posting this here to see if anyone else has encountered this If you don't believe me even I will try this again go and install some updates not like SP but some basic updates then wait to let it reboot and see what happens Regards Kevin

A:NO WAY! Vista Reboots WITHOUT Closing Apps???

Windows Vista 64 ultimate has done this to me as well. It's kinda of a feature than a problem. It opened up the last programs that were running before the shutdown. But I never had windows update reboot without me telling it to. That's a new one.
Raj

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/136911-no-way-vista-reboots-without-closing-apps.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I Apps randomly on own Windows their closing 8 just picked up a new windows laptop and so far I really like the Windows 8 Apps closing on their own randomly new os However I have been noticing something really odd and quite annoying Apps seem to be closing on their own randomly I'll have Windows 8 Apps closing on their own randomly an app open finance music games that I downloaded from the store and it'll be working fine but then all of a sudden the app would just close and take me back to the metro start screen I have been trying to look around but I can't seem to find a solution I contacted Microsoft tech support and they remote controlled into my laptop and did some stuff and said the issue should be fixed However it's still there I'll be reading the financials in the stock app and then boom It'll just close on it's own without any sort of error message and take me to the start screen This is getting quite annoying because everytime it happens I have to essentially go back in and start over Anyone else experiencing this issue and know of a solution

A:Windows 8 Apps closing on their own randomly

Hello there!

The only app I really have issues with is Music Info, great app, but buggy as a bug. It crashes kind of more often than I'd like.

As for other apps, like the Bing apps, I don't have issues with. Sometimes the News app doesn't launch, but that's sometimes.

Odd, and you're using a new PC with Windows 8 preinstalled?

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/14863-windows-8-apps-closing-their-own-randomly.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I just picked up a new windows laptop and so far I really like the 8 closing their on Apps Windows randomly own new os However I have been noticing something really odd and quite annoying Apps seem to be closing on their own randomly I'll have an app open finance music games that I downloaded from the store and it'll be working fine but then all of a sudden the app Windows 8 Apps closing on their own randomly would just close and take me back to the metro start screen Windows 8 Apps closing on their own randomly I have been trying to look around but I can't seem to find a solution I contacted Microsoft tech support and they remote controlled into my laptop and did some stuff and said the issue should be fixed However it's still there I'll be reading the financials in the stock app and then boom It'll just close on it's own without any sort of error message and take me to the start screen This is getting quite annoying because everytime it happens I have to essentially go back in and start over Anyone else experiencing this issue and know of a solution

A:Windows 8 Apps closing on their own randomly

Hello there!

The only app I really have issues with is Music Info, great app, but buggy as a bug. It crashes kind of more often than I'd like.

As for other apps, like the Bing apps, I don't have issues with. Sometimes the News app doesn't launch, but that's sometimes.

Odd, and you're using a new PC with Windows 8 preinstalled?

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/14863-windows-8-apps-closing-their-own-randomly.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hi

I work on my pc until late at night so have several programs open plus firefox with numerous tabs. I go to bed, the pc goes to sleep, but when i come down in the morning all my programs have closed. All I see is my desktop. No error messages (as pps have mentioned). The pc come out of sleep but its like its restarted itself at some point in the night.

Its rather annoying as I will have all the programs set up ready to start work again in the morning and wont have bookmarked all the browser tabs but everything has disappeared.

It doesnt happen every night.

Thanks.

A:All apps closing down overnight when pc is in sleep.

Do you have Hibernation enabled?

you may want to check the following setting in Power Options. Navigate to Power Options in Control Panel and click your power plan (usually Balanced or Power Saver). Click the Advanced power options link and look for this setting:

If the setting for On Battery is similar to mine here, change it to 0 (never). That should correct it for you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/235112-all-apps-closing-down-overnight-when-pc-sleep.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Dear Sir,
There is a particular Application in my PC,when i open that application it closes all the ruing application on that time and prevent opening new app while it is in use.it allows to open only task manager nothing else....please help me on the same...its an urgent...because i want to record screen of that particular software while it is ruing by using recording software for my personal use....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-stop-an-app-from-closing-all-runing-apps-on-pc.1169534/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hello I'm new here so if my question has been asked and/or answered I apologize.Since yesterday's 8.1 update 1 apps will no longer close on my non touch laptop by dragging them to the bottom of the screen and flipping them.I have noticed that when I go to the top of the screen to grab my cursor no longer becomes a hand but I can still drag the app to the bottom to flip it but then in immediately goes back to full screen and continues to run.Has this method of closing apps been removed for non touch devices in yesterday's update?

A:Problem with closing apps since update 1 yesterday

The drag and flip still works for me. The hand is gone so I just drag the title bar down.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/44170-problem-closing-apps-since-update-1-yesterday.html
Relevancy 55.04%

I open up my Live tiles screen on my 2nd monitor. When I open an app, say facebook. All is fine. When I drag from top of screen to bottom with my mouse to close the app, it goes to desktop. Is there a way for me to go back to the Live tiles screen?

Also, is it possible to have the live tiles screen visible all times on my 2nd monitor. I use Stardocks Start8 BTW if that helps

A:Closing Metro Apps takes me to desktop

Hello gizbug,

If you are using Windows 8.1 now, then:

You could uncheck the When I sign in or close apps on a screen, go to the desktop instead of Start box from step 4 in OPTION TWO of the tutorial below to go to your Start screen.
Desktop or Start - When Sign in or Close apps in Windows 8
You could open the Start screen from the taskbar on your 2nd monitor to have it show until you either open the desktop there or drag and drop a desktop window there.

Hope this helps.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/33615-closing-metro-apps-takes-me-desktop.html
Relevancy 55.04%

this morning when i turned my computer on, (vista) i got to my desktop and my anti virus popped up saying i have a virus. i think it was a vundo, or sumthing like that...my anti-virus instantly removed it...or so it said....now my windows explorer and icons are gone, cept my sidebar...i went into task manager and attempted to manually load explorer again...closed instantly....i tried add remove programs it closed instantly. the only thing that seems to work is my anti virus....but it wont tell me anything.. /sigh....oh and btw it does the same thing in safe mode, and i've tried all avalable options on startup

A:explorer closing/unable to open apps

does anyone has solution to this problem bexos the same situation brought me here. i can't do anything through my regular user as it keep displaying Windows Explorer has stopped working & nothing can be done, no application load, nothing.
I login through another user on the same Notebook, IE works fine, I uninstalled the last application before the incidence but no luck after login to the problematic environment.
Your urgent help will be appreciated.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/explorer-closing-unable-to-open-apps-275907.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi, whenever I open a Metro app like Weather, even after closing it using the red cross in the upper right corner (feature added in 8.1 Update), the app will keep running in the background forcing me to end it with Task Manager. Is this normal?

A:Metro apps keep running in the background after closing

Hello Antares,

Yep, when you close an app with the red X on the upper right corner it only suspends the app to the background. When an app is supended, think of it as being placed in standby mode. The app will not use any system resources if suspended. A suspended app will still sit in memory (RAM) until that memory is needed by something else in Windows 8 and is then closed automatically to free the memory. While the app is sitting in memory, it will allow the app to be loaded faster the next time you open it since it's already in memory.

The tutorial below can help show you how to completely close an app though.

Apps - Close in Windows 8

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/48647-metro-apps-keep-running-background-after-closing.html
Relevancy 55.04%

So I just upgraded to windows 10 today, and I was exploring around discovering new things in Windows 10. But a few minutes later when I decided to open the calculator It closes instantly, Even the windows store I was searching for a fix, none of it worked. So please can anyone help me?

A:[Need Help Fix] Metro Apps Keeps Closing Everytime I launch it

If you have only just upgraded there may be several updates for the metro apps still happening in the background. I would wait a while, try a restart and see if the problem still exists.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/52450-need-help-fix-metro-apps-keeps-closing-everytime-i-launch.html
Relevancy 55.04%

I often switch back and forth between desktop and metro apps - for example, looking something up on Chrome in desktop mode while messaging someone on my skype metro app. After around 45 seconds in desktop mode, the metro app is closed when I return! This is very frustrating as you can probably guess. Anyone encountered this problem before? How did you solve it?
Thanks!

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/30329-metro-apps-closing-when-desktop-mode.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I need some help , sometimes when i try close the PC my screen gets error and it doesn't shut down, and when i start or close some games it gets me the BSOD error saying that there is a problem with cdd.dll Adress 972CB768 base at 872C0000 date stamp 4a5bd922

A:BSOD while closing the PC or closing some games, CDD.dll error

Quote: Originally Posted by leinchetzu

I need some help , sometimes when i try close the PC my screen gets error and it doesn't shut down, and when i start or close some games it gets me the BSOD error saying that there is a problem with cdd.dll Adress 972CB768 base at 872C0000 date stamp 4a5bd922

Obvious to anyone. You have three malware apps running live at the same time. You have Avast, Kaspersky, and AVG.

You need to remove them all and install Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST.

If you continue to crash even after removing them upload the DMP file as you have old drivers that need updating.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/200675-bsod-while-closing-pc-closing-some-games-cdd-dll-error.html
Relevancy 54.61%

So lets say you have a program open, and its not pinned to the taskbar, calculator for example. You close it, and the animation for the programs icon on the taskbar disappears smoothly. Now, if I pin the calculator onto the taskbar and open it (or any current taskbar pinned item) and close it, the icon disappears with a sort of a chunky, or "blocky" animation leaving just the normal taskbar icon.

My question is, should this happen or is my Windows install lagging somehow? Can anyone recreate this and see if you get a similiar result? Simply, non taskbar pinned apps icons seem to close smoother, while ones that are pinned dont really have an animation and just close with maybe 3 different frames.

A:Quick Question About Closing Apps/ Taskbar (Could someone test this? )

Hello Keyes,

This would be the Animations in the taskbar visual effects setting. It's normal for there to be a slight delay with the animation. If it's to long or jagged, then you may have something else running that's using a lot of resources causing a temporary longer delay for this.

If you like, you could turn off (uncheck) this setting to have them be instant instead.

Visual Effects Settings - Change

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/357340-quick-question-about-closing-apps-taskbar-could-someone-test.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I can't find a solution to my problem For just one of a good number of examples I have Sonique MP player It starts ok but opening Windows closing extremely slowly and apps then it takes no joke seconds to close after clicking the close button Other apps have similar reactions but at startup time I have run spybot S amp D Registry Mechanic Ad Aware CCleaner ewido Security Suite Windows apps opening and closing extremely slowly and a good number of other apps to try to clean up this mess but it still persists Here is my Hijack This log Windows apps opening and closing extremely slowly Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system CTHELPER EXEC Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exeC Program Files Sunbelt Software iHateSpam siService exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC Program Files Sunbelt Software Windows apps opening and closing extremely slowly iHateSpam siSpamFilterEngine exeC Program Files MusicMatch MusicMatch Jukebox MMDiag exeC PROGRA Sony SONICS SsAAD exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC WINDOWS system ZoneLabs isafe exeC Program Files MusicMatch MusicMatch Jukebox mim exeC Program Files Executive Software Diskeeper DkService exeC Program Files Common Files Ulead Systems DVD USISrv exeC Program Files HHVcdV Sys VC Play exeC WINDOWS system LVCOMSX EXEC Program Files Logitech Video LogiTray exeC Program Files Java j re bin jusched exeC Program Files MusicMatch MusicMatch Jukebox mm server exeC Program Files Yahoo Yahoo Music Engine ymetray exeC Program Files ewido security suite ewidoctrl exeC Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exeC Program Files Filing Cabinets Fcabinet exeC Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exeC PROGRA PANICW POP-UP PSFREE EXEC Program Files Norton AntiVirus AdvTools NPROTECT EXEC PROGRA PANICW POP-UP POPUPS EXEC Program Files Anti-Hijacker AntiHijacker EXEC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files SpywareGuard sgmain exeC Program Files Common Files Ulead Systems DVD ULCDRSvr exeC Program Files HHVcdV Sys VC SecS exeC Program Files Sunbelt Software iHateSpam siMailProxyServer exeC Program Files Logitech Video FxSvr exeC Program Files SpywareGuard sgbhp exeC WINDOWS system ZONELABS vsmon exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Center SymWSC exeC Program Files Common Files Sony Shared AVLib SSScsiSV exeC WINDOWS system taskmgr exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Hijack This HijackThis exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com customize rch search htmlO - BHO SpywareGuard Download Protection - A E - F- - B - B DDD DB - C Program Files SpywareGuard dlprotect dllO - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO netMonior Class - C -C C- D -BC B- BA E FE - blank file missing O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dllO - Toolbar toolbar - F- DA- CB-BF C- CAB A - C PROGRA toolbar toolbar dllO - HKLM Run CTHelper CTHELPER EXEO - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINDOWS UpdReg EXEO - HKLM Run Jet Detection quot C Program Files Creative SBLive PROGRAM ADGJDet exe quot O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartupO - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe installO - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInitO - HKLM Run WINDVDPatch CTHELPER EXEO - HKLM Run ISUSPM Startup C PROGRA COMMON INSTAL UPDATE ISUSPM exe -startupO ... Read more

A:Windows apps opening and closing extremely slowly

Hi wacky60 and welcome to the BC HijackThis forum. I do not see any signs of problems in the log. It is quite clean. having a program take 5 seconds to shut down is not uncommon. I have many programs which take that long or longer. It just depends on what resources the program has to release and what cleanup it has to do at the time of shutdown.There are a couple of housekeeping items we can fix so let's do that.Start HijackThis and click the Scan button to perform a scan. Look for the following items and click in the checkbox in front of each item to select it:R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/...rch/search.htmlO2 - BHO: netMonior Class - {85810C93-C14C-11D5-BC4B-0050BA28E4FE} - blank (file missing)O3 - Toolbar: 1toolbar - {2184469F-67DA-49CB-BF3C-9CAB5974A280} - C:\PROGRA~1\1toolbar\1toolbar.dllNow close ALL open windows except HijackThis and click the Fix Checked button to finish the repair.Find the following files/folders and delete them (don't worry if they are already gone):c:\program files\toolbar\ <--folderOk, reboot the machine and you should be good to go.Cheers.OT

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/29177/windows-apps-opening-and-closing-extremely-slowly/
Relevancy 54.61%

My 8.1 Update 1 HTPC now sends us to the desktop instead of the Start screen when we close an app. I know of the setting in taskbar properties to always go to the desktop instead of start when an app is closed. This option is unchecked. It looks like any non-touch Update 1 PC just ignores this setting. Anyone else suffering from the same problem? Any thoughts?

A:8.1 Update 1 - Closing Metro Apps Always Sends to Desktop

Crisis averted. You need to go to the taskbar properties and uncheck the box that says "Show Windows Apps on the Taskbar."

Desktop or Start - When Sign in or Close apps in Windows 8

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/44202-8-1-update-1-closing-metro-apps-always-sends-desktop.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hey, it's been a long while since I last posted.

But anyways I'm having a problem with my 64bit windows 7 laptop where after I close Google Chrome with the red X I can't reopen it. When I click on the chrome shortcut it acts like it's loading but in the end it doesn't no matter how many times I click it. And to make it worse, the computer doesn't shut down even after approx. 5 minutes, so I have to force shut down by holding down the power button.

Also, when I look in task manager there is still 1 'chrome.exe' process which is impossible for me to close.

Oh, and it's worth to note that this problem doesn't happen every time I close chrome, but still quite often.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks a lot.

If you need any more information, just ask.

Thanks.

A:chrome not closing properly

Does this happen IE as well?

Did you try to reinstall Chrome?

Have you tried running SFC /scannow?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/chrome-not-closing-properly-699321.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello there,

Currently running W7 64-bit on a desktop and I've been encountering said problems after DL'ing a particularly "iffy" music-related file (which I haven't opened and deleted immediately).
Been using the ones below before the incident:
- Malwbytes Free/Trial
- Spybot (the one with the old interface)
- Eset Online Scanner

Could anyone guide me to a solution where I won't have to reinstall Windows?
Thanks in advance!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/629750/chromemalwbytes-closing-itself/
Relevancy 53.75%

BSOD after closing Chrome. Attached dmp file and requested data. (I see the attachments on the thread page but not here.)

Thanks.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/303868-crash-after-closing-chrome.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I built this machine a few months ago and it has been BSODing a lot. I've worked through a number of them and updated driver here and there, but now I'm getting pfn list corrupt and others I've seen before, when closing Chrome. Sadly the last 2 BSOD weren't captured, but I'm betting there is enough info in the old ones to get me somewhere. I will upload more minidumps as they happen.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
OEM Disc non OEM machine
Hardware is for the most part about 7 months old
Haven't reinstalled yet

A:BSODs when closing Chrome

Running the last 10 memory dumps......

The device driver(s) for BlackArmor NAS 1D haven't been installed. Please install them.

We've seen a number of BSOD issues with SSD's. Here's the information that I've compiled so far:

Quote:
There's not a whole bunch available to test SSD's. The "easiest" test is to remove the SSD, install a platter-based hard drive, install Windows and test for stability that way.

Here's some suggestions:
- Update the SSD's firmware to the latest available version (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
- Update the motherboard controllers drivers to the latest available version from the controller manufacturer (NOT the mobo manufacturer unless you can't find any on the controller manufacturer's website)
- Slow the memory (RAM) down to the next slower speed (I've only seen one person who claimed that this worked for them).
- Use any manufacturer's utilities that you may have. If you don't have any, then try this free one (I haven't used it myself): Crystal Dew World
- Update chipset and storage controller drivers to the latest available from the manufacturer of the device (not the manufacturer of the motherboard). Be sure to update ALL controllers on the motherboard!
....NOTE: Recently (Nov 2011) we had BSOD issues with the Marvell 91xx controller and an SSD. You may have to switch controllers also.
- Replace the SSD with a platter based hard drive and see if that stops the BSOD's. If it does, then it's likely that there's a problem with the SSD OR an incompatibility with your system.
It's my opinion that SSD's aren't reliable enough (with current hardware) to be used on a system that needs to work reliably. Until I see reliability I will not recommend, nor will I use, SSD's for critical applications.
06 Dec 2011 - This post tends to confirm issues with certain SSD chipsets and certain controllers - [SOLVED] cant find the cause of BSOD F4 - Tech Support Forum
29 May 2012 - The frequency of BSOD's with SSD's seems to have been decreasing over the last several months. It may be approaching time to re-evaluate my stand on their suitability for use in production systems.

The WER section of MSINFO32 shows BSOD's blaming your Norton/Symantec protection. Please do the following:

Quote:
Anti-Virus Removal:
Please do the following:
- download a free antivirus for testing purposes: Free AntiVirus
- uninstall the Norton from your system (you can reinstall it, if so desired, when we're done troubleshooting)
- remove any remnants of Norton using this free tool: http://us.norton.com/support/kb/web_...080710133834EN
- IMMEDIATELY install and update the free antivirus, then check to ensure that the Windows Firewall is turned on.
- check to see if this fixes the BSOD's
NOTE: NEVER run more than 1 anti-virus, firewall, Internet Security/Security Center application at the same time.

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions).
Please uninstall the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): DuplexSecure - FAQ

LogMeIn remote drivers date from 2007. Please uninstall

100 mHz overclock present. While not much, it's beyond the system's stock specs. Please remove it while we're troubleshooting.

If the above steps don't stop the BSOD's, please zip up and upload any new memory dumps with your next post - and we'll see what we can figure out from there.

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs

- Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html
- Info on how to troubleshoot BSOD's (DRAFT): http://www.carrona.org/userbsod.html
- How I do it: http://www.carrona.org/howidoit.ht... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/239884-bsods-when-closing-chrome.html
Relevancy 53.32%

This is a company business user s computer so much of the software might be in-house software The anti-virus is provided by Trend Micro Computer is a Dell Latitude D running Windows XP SP Problem Original issue user ... error Internet when closing other and an window Explorer encountered has Solved: apps IE reported was that Microsoft Word locked and froze when opening Microsoft Word was unistalled in preparation for a re-install New Additional Problem s Computer is running very slowly Solved: Internet Explorer has encountered an error ... window when closing IE and other apps Anytime IE is closed and sometimes when other applications are closed or any part of the computer is browsed to the Solved: Internet Explorer has encountered an error ... window when closing IE and other apps quot Internet Explorer has an encountered a problem and needs to close We are sorry for the inconvenience quot pops up Accessing the data of the error report reveals the ModName hostie dll as the problem I have run both Ad-Aware and Spy-bot HJT log follows Logfile of Solved: Internet Explorer has encountered an error ... window when closing IE and other apps Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system S EvMon exe C Program Files Cisco Systems CiscoTrustAgent ctalogd exe C Program Files Cisco Systems CiscoTrustAgent ctapsd exe C Program Files Cisco Systems CiscoTrustAgent CtaEoU exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Cisco Systems CiscoTrustAgent ctatransapt exe C WINDOWS system bmwebcfg exe C Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exe C Program Files lotus notes ntmulti exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client ntrtscan exe C WINDOWS system RegSrvc exe C Program Files Sprint AirCard Sprint PCS Connection Manager SPCSUtilityService exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client tmlisten exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client OfcPfwSvc exe C WINDOWS TEMP GQ EXE C WINDOWS system ZCfgSvc exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system XConfig exe C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client pccntmon exe C Program Files Intel NCS PROSet PRONoMgr exe C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C WINDOWS system hphmon exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe C Program Files Common Files ACD Systems EN DevDetect exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe C Program Files SpamBlockerUtility bin OEAddOn exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnf exe C Program Files Palm Hotsync exe C Program Files Apoint HidFind exe C Program Files Apoint Apntex exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Documents and Settings rmtgreene Application Data U LaunchPad exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C HJT HiJackThis v exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant about blank R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http www salesforce com O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SpamBlockerUtility fleok D A A C E D AE EA FA EF B B A A - AA A- D - CBE-A - A D D - C Program Files SpamBlockerUtility bin HostIE dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - Toolbar SpamBlockerUtility - AA A- D - CBE-A - A D D - C Program Files SpamBlockerUtility bin HostIE dll O - HKLM Run igfxtray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run igfxhkcmd C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run igfxpers C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Analog Devices C... Read more

A:Solved: Internet Explorer has encountered an error ... window when closing IE and other apps

Go to add/remove programs and remove SpamBlockerUtility then restart the machine.

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.
This program is for XP and Windows 2000 only

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.

Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.)
Under "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences button.
Click the Scanning Control tab.
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining.

Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply with a new hijackthis log.

Click Close to exit the program.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-internet-explorer-has-encountered-an-error-window-when-closing-ie-and-other-apps.622654/
Relevancy 53.32%

I had reset my mobile lumia 730, then i installed few apps newly. Most of apps working correctly with new features, but some of the apps have closing unexpectedly when i opened. I have surfed, but didn't get any solutions or cautions for that issues. I have enough internal memory in my mobile, i thought there won't be the issue cause. Can anyone help me?

A:Nokia windows lumia 730 mobile, Some apps are closing unexpectedly? what might be the issues there?

Sometimes apps crash.. Just restart your phone it'll work fine.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/407870-nokia-windows-lumia-730-mobile-some-apps-closing-unexpectedly-what-might-issues-there.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello I need some assistance I have a Dell Inspiron Laptop that runs Vista Home Edition Whenver I boot up and try to open a program or application it takes a really REALLY long time for it to open For example whenever I try to open Firefox or Internet Explorer or even my control panel the window will open and will be blank Then it will start to load but either take an enormous amount of time or after I've become tired of waiting I'll try to exit and it will say response apps slow EXTREMELY opening/closing times when programs and Not Responding Now eventually this goes away and the window does close but like I said it takes a ton of time trying to open and close these things up If I do wait it out and I do get into my Internet Explorer EXTREMELY slow response times when opening/closing apps and programs or Mozilla any links that I click or addresses that I type it again takes forever I've run a deep system scan with my Anti-Virus software and came up with nothing I did a system restore to a point where the problem was not happening and again nothing Any suggestions

A:EXTREMELY slow response times when opening/closing apps and programs

Originally Posted by seany811

Hello,

I need some assistance. I have a Dell Inspiron Laptop that runs Vista Home Edition. Whenver I boot up and try to open a program or application, it takes a really REALLY long time for it to open. For example, whenever I try to open Firefox or Internet Explorer or even my control panel, the window will open and will be blank. Then it will start to load but either take an enormous amount of time or, after I've become tired of waiting, I'll try to exit and it will say (Not Responding). Now eventually this goes away and the window does close, but like I said, it takes a ton of time trying to open and close these things up. If I do wait it out and I do get into my Internet Explorer or Mozilla, any links that I click or addresses that I type, it again, takes forever.

I've run a deep system scan with my Anti-Virus software and came up with nothing. I did a system restore to a point where the problem was not happening and, again, nothing.

Any suggestions?!

Frag/file errors/disk errors
or insufficient Installed Memory
How To Make Vista more responsive and faster

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/222421-extremely-slow-response-times-when-opening-closing-apps-programs.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hey it's my first forum post here and I have a problem with my computer running Windows -Bit It started around ish AM this morning when my chrome all of sudden started to crash When I tried to reopen it I got an access denied notification and when I navigated to the directory the chrome exe was broken Then for some reason a new chrome exe appeared so I ran that and it worked So in an attempt to fix it then Chrome itself, First started closing "nt32.exe" with I tried to delete the old chrome exe and it said I didn't have permissions I am using the only administrator user on my laptop I changed the permissions again but when I tried to delete it I was notified that it was open in nt exe Naturally I went to the Task Manager and tried to end the process but got an access denied Things I've tried gt Ran MSE was told the service application First started with Chrome closing itself, then "nt32.exe" was stopped but cannot rerun it When trying to scan I have to click Start now and get an error code with a denial of access gt System restore System restore won't open AT ALL not even in safe mode gt Tried to download MBAM and run it The malware prevented me from downloading it in the first place gt Download MBAM on a USB and run it It didn't open like system restore error gt Just tried to download DDS same error as trying to download MBAM What do I do

A:First started with Chrome closing itself, then "nt32.exe"

Hello and Welcome -
A nice way to start off. This is a Trojan infection that can increase as time goes on.

Normally a first tool is Malwarebytes, but since you have problems try MBAM Chameleon  for infected systems.
Please follow this MBAM Chameleon Link and the directions should be on the page.

This will usually work when all other methods fail.

Post back and Copy and Paste a log if one is produced.

Otherwise we have more methods to help you -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/527819/first-started-with-chrome-closing-itself-then-nt32exe/
Relevancy 53.32%

When I exit/close IE or Google Chrome it takes me to the desktop not the Start Screen. I actually like the Start screen and do not want to end up at the desk top.

Is there anything I can do to make it go to the (Metro) Start Screen?

Is this normal or is this because I downloaded a desktop start menu ( to get the old start key back) and then decided I didn't want it - so uninstalled it. I don't know prior to that change how it behaved since I did the download almost immediately after getting my new windows 8 system.

A:when closing IE or Chrome it goes to Desktop not Start Scr

Hi rrocco, welcome to the forums, that's the normal behaviour, if you want the metro screen, move your cursor to the bottom left and click.

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/14605-when-closing-ie-chrome-goes-desktop-not-start-scr.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hey guys Thanks in advance for your help I am on Windows x all updates etc About a week ago I stupidly downloaded remnant closing MSIL/Bladabindi Chrome a suspicious file Windows Defender immediately quarantined it and said it has Backdoor MSIL Bladabindi -- I thought that was the end of it until a few days later I MSIL/Bladabindi remnant closing Chrome noticed that google com didn't work I found that in my proxy settings I had a script setup which redirects google to another IP I blocked that IP in firewall and set proxy settings to default I scanned with ZHPcleaner Malwarebytes TDS killer Eset online scan adwcleaner ZHP cleaner Rogue killer Comodo rescue disk Spybot and nothing was found The proxy change reappeared a day later and I saw somebody on another forum told me they had same issue and found the following registry key HKEY CURRENT USER Software Wow Node Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings AutoConfigURL http localhost world localhost host -- I had the same reg key and deleted it Since then I haven't had any proxy setting changes My only current issue now is that sometimes I will see a blank Command Prompt window open and Chrome will be closed This has been happening maybe once a day It only happened once when I was in front of computer and I wasn't able to see the program being run I would really appreciate some help with getting rid of this virus remnant Thank you Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x Version - - Ran by Michael administrator on MOTHERSHIP - - Running from D Michael Downloads Loaded Profiles Michael Available Profiles Michael amp nancy amp Administrator Platform Windows Pro Version X Language English United States Internet Explorer Version Default browser Chrome Boot Mode Normal Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool http www geekstogo com forum topic -frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool Processes Whitelisted If an entry is included in the fixlist the process will be closed The file will not be moved AMD C Windows System atiesrxx exe AMD C Windows System atieclxx exe Pulse Secure LLC C Program Files x Common Files Juniper Networks JUNS dsAccessService exe Microsoft Corporation C Windows System wlanext exe Schneider Electric C Program Files x APC PowerChute Personal Edition mainserv exe Advanced Micro Devices C Program Files AMD DEC - CA - d d- - BE CDDFC amdacpusrsvc exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files x Skype Toolbars AutoUpdate SkypeC CAutoUpdateSvc exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files x Skype Toolbars PNRSvc SkypeC CPNRSvc exe Apple Inc C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe Apple Inc C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION C Program Files EPSON EpsonCustomerParticipation EPCP exe Marvell C Program Files x Marvell mv xx util mvpnplistener exe Malwarebytes C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamscheduler exe Malwarebytes C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice exe Safer-Networking Ltd C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDFSSvc exe Mr John aka japamd C Program Files x RadeonPro RadeonProSupport exe Safer-Networking Ltd C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDUpdSvc exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe TeamViewer GmbH C Program Files x TeamViewer TeamViewer Service exe Seiko Epson Corporation C Windows System escsvc exe Schneider Electric C Program Files x APC PowerChute Personal Edition dataserv exe Pulse Secure LLC C Program Files x Common Files Juniper Networks JUNS dsAccessService exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Windows Defender NisSrv exe Malwarebytes C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbam exe C Program Files x MSI Afterburner MSIAfterburner exe Microsoft Corporation C Windows System SettingSyncHost exe TeamViewer GmbH C Program Files x TeamViewer TeamViewer exe Google Inc C Program Files x Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe Google Inc C Program Files x Google Update GoogleCra... Read more

A:MSIL/Bladabindi remnant closing Chrome

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.===ATTENTION: System Restore is disabledHow to: Turn System Restore ON - Windows < Importanthttp://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/turn-system-restore-on-off#1TC=windows-7===Press the windows key + r on your keyboard at the same time. This will open the RUN BOX.Type Notepad and and click the OK key.Please copy the entire contents of the code box below to the a new file. 
start

CreateRestorePoint:
EmptyTemp:
CloseProcesses:

HKLM-x32\...\Run: [] => [X]
Winlogon\Notify\SDWinLogon-x32: SDWinLogon.dll [X]
GroupPolicyScripts: Restriction <======= ATTENTION
GroupPolicyScripts\User: Restriction <======= ATTENTION
CHR HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google: Restriction <======= ATTENTION
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer: Restriction <======= ATTENTION
SearchScopes: HKU\S-1-5-21-2172870717-1373750500-4216110194-1001 -> 8DD2282DDC7C5C4A371A13CA0F65B180 URL = hxxp://internet-start.net/?q={searchTerms}
BHO-x32: No Name -> {31D09BA0-12F5-4CCE-BE8A-2923E76605DA} -> No File
BHO-x32: No Name -> {D0498E0A-45B7-42AE-A9AA-ABA463DBD3BF} -> No File
Edge HomeButtonPage: HKU\S-1-5-21-2172870717-1373750500-4216110194-1001 -> hxxp://www.yandex.ru/?win=203&clid=2100767-002
FF Plugin-x32: @foxitsoftware.com/Foxit Reader Plugin,version=1.0,application/pdf -> C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\FOXIT SOFTWARE\FOXIT READER\plugins\npFoxitReaderPlugin.dll [No File]
FF Plugin-x32: @foxitsoftware.com/Foxit Reader Plugin,version=1.0,application/vnd.fdf -> C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\FOXIT SOFTWARE\FOXIT READER\plugins\npFoxitReaderPlugin.dll [No File]
FF Plugin-x32: @foxitsoftware.com/Foxit Reader Plugin,version=1.0,application/vnd.xdp -> C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\FOXIT SOFTWARE\FOXIT READER\plugins\npFoxitReaderPlugin.dll [No File]
FF Plugin-x32: @foxitsoftware.com/Foxit Reader Plugin,version=1.0,application/vnd.xfdf -> C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\FOXIT SOFTWARE\FOXIT READER\plugins\npFoxitReaderPlugin.dll [No File]
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/Lync,version=15.0 -> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\VFS\ProgramFilesX86\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npmeetingjoinpluginoc.dll [No File]
CHR Plugin: (Widevine Content Decryption Module) - C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\WidevineCDM\1.4.8.824\_platform_specific\win_x64\widevinecdmadapter.dll => No File
CHR Extension: (Amazon Assistant for Chrome) - C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pbjikboenpfhbbejgkoklgkhjpfogcam [2015-12-14]
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [bejnpnkhfgfkcpgikiinojlmdcjimobi] - hxxp://clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [bhjcgomkanpkpblokebecknhahgkcmoo] - hxxp://clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [cpegcopcfajiiibidlaelhjjblpefbjk] - hxxp://clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [fdjdjkkjoiomafnihnobkinnfjnnlhdg] - hxxp://clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx
CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-2172870717-1373750500-4216110194-1001_Classes\CLSID\{004B49B7-11B9-5058-FF22-08DD093ADC4B}\InprocServer32 -> {181259C4-9468-D082-92C9-63E985889A47} => No File
CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-2172870717-1373750500-4216110194-1001_Classes\CLSID\{5C8C2A98-6133-4EBA-BBCC-34D9EA01FC2E}\InprocServer32 -> C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.3.28.1\psuser_64.dll => No File
CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-2172870717-1373750500-4216110194-1001_Classes\CLSID\{78550997-5DEF-4A8A-BAF9-D5774E87AC98}\InprocServer32 -> C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.3.28.13\psuser_64.dll => No File
CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-2172870717-1373750500-4216110194-1001_Classes\CLSID\{D1EDC4F5-7F4D-4B12-906A-614ECF66DDAF}\Inp... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/599711/msilbladabindi-remnant-closing-chrome/
Relevancy 52.89%

Greetings Attempting to migrate to Google Chrome from Firefox Windows Vista Home default browser Firefox Tabs and Firefox when I attempt to close the Firefox browser and I have more than one tab open I receive a notification if i wish to close all tabs or lt gt In Google Chrome I have not found the same setting What have I done used all tools settings to find anything to tick on to receive a notification that I am about to close the Chrome browser with multiple tabs open nothing found used Chrome help with no results searched Google to hunt for any similar post difficulties in any forum I did find one work-around however the extension is no longer supported I'm not an expert in finding a needle anywhere lt bad eye sight gt however I really hope that there is a BC guru that has come upon this same situation and either found a solution a key command or has learned to deal with it Many thanks in advance Multi Notification Closing Chrome~No Tabs softeyes

A:Chrome~No Notification Closing Multi Tabs

I have found nothing, just like you did, that is native to Chrome that supports is feature.

However, there is the Window Close Protector extension, which the developer warns may no longer work, and this other alternative that's a work-around but that appears to work (see CNet article).

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/600815/chromeno-notification-closing-multi-tabs/
Relevancy 51.6%

I found SOME of my installed Chrome apps when I click on the little ">>" arrows, but that's nowhere NEAR all that I've installed, and I don't see anything I can click to scroll down to see more.

A:Where Are My Chrome Apps

In ">>" those are typically bookmarks, at least in my experience.

What you can do is right click on your bookmark or any other toolbar, then click "Show App shortcut"

OR

Go to chrome://apps/

OR

Download Chrome App Launcher and you can have the app launcher pinned to your start toolbar or an icon on your desktop

I think you can get to them also from the New Tab window as well.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/328706-where-my-chrome-apps.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Recently just started getting random bluescreens while gaming on csgo. played 100 hours of cs before it started happening and getting nowhere with google.

only happends so far with csgo. ill play anygame for x hours or days no bsod but only happends with csgo.

so far 3 different blue screens. as i have attached below. my gpu runs around 80-90% while gaming but stays at around 60degress cpu runs warm but not too hot. no idea what is causing it. can't seem to get it to bsod consistently to isolate the problem.

one day it BSOD twice while gaming. i did a few updates then went 4 days hard gaming before bsod'ing again. any help would be great

if ive left anything out of this post please let me know. first time user/poster.

A:BSOD sparatically while gaming "csgo" ntoskrnl.exe

One Bsod is related to network interface controller drivers so try to update those from realtek site.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294170-bsod-sparatically-while-gaming-csgo-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 51.17%

When I ciick on the new tab that shows In New Show Tab Apps Google Apps Chrome & Show apps three out of four apps I have selected are showing generic icons rather than the normal icons also three out of the four are grey they are as follows - Web Store-----------color YouTube-------------grey Google Search-----grey Gmail-----------------grey I have run the Chrome Cleaner uninstalled re-installed Chrome deleted the app extension reinstalled the app extension to no avail Each time the grey icons appear and on the last go round they appeared as generic cubes To boot the same condition applies to my other two computers It seems when I install Chrome each time this condition manifests itself no matter where I install it it's like it's locked in to any install on any machine be it laptop or desktop like I inherit it I was given these instructions but am unclear on exactly what they mean and how to go about doing it and that is to remove Google Chrome Show Apps & Show Apps In New Tab the following CHR NewTab Default - gt chrome-extension nohbdifokmdgjcbbeobglcbaifinhfip go html don't know how to apply this or where it is I have gone to the C Users Trixie AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions nohbdifokmdgjcbbeobglcbaifinhfip and removed it I have posted in Chrome forums only to receive one response that didn't help they gave me the boiler plate ''check for malware' and just recently ran the FRST here on BleepingComputer thanks nasdaq Any ideas are open thanks in advance

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/594775/google-chrome-show-apps-show-apps-in-new-tab/
Relevancy 51.17%

I had an alert for a rootkit infection which spysweeper picked up and I deleted but after that my computer has not other Malwarebytes rootkit closing infection. and Possible programs(google seconds. a after chrome) few been the same It is really slow google chrome opens but doesnt load any webpages i tried to download firefox but cant even install Possible rootkit infection. Malwarebytes and other programs(google chrome) closing after a few seconds. it im using IE which works but crashes randomly Malwarebytes closes itself after a few seconds so I cant scan for infection I uninstalled them and tried to reinstal but now I cant even install them I get a weird message from Zonealarm firewall whenever i open a program that says a library will be installed everytime I open this program for any program I open which I Possible rootkit infection. Malwarebytes and other programs(google chrome) closing after a few seconds. click deny on That never happened before so maybe thats important Also Spysweeper detects something- System monitor found potentially masked rootkit found the location is lt HKLM Software Microsoft Windows NT Currentversion drivers midi gt but when I look in the registry it is not there and spysweeper doesnt delete it it comes back in the next scan Also rootrepeal doesnt install so i cant do the scan I cant install much at the moment becuase of something thats messing my pc up This is all the things that I think are wrong hope you can help - here is my log DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Webby at on Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT AV AVG Anti-Virus Free On-access scanning enabled Outdated DDD - FF- F- E B- D D BF AV ZoneAlarm Security Suite Antivirus On-access scanning disabled Outdated D B - C- CAB- FF - B B F CF FW ZoneAlarm Security Suite Firewall enabled BDA - B - F - -F FCFF F B Running Processes E Program Files Webroot WebrootSecurity WRConsumerService exe C windows system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C windows System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgchsvx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgrsx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C windows system spoolsv exe C windows Explorer EXE E Program Files Virgin Broadband Wireless AffinegyService exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C windows System svchost exe -k imgsvc C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgnsx exe E web Zone Alarm ZoneAlarm zlclient exe E Program Files Virgin Broadband Wireless Wireless Manager exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe E Program Files Webroot WebrootSecurity SpySweeperUI exe E Program Files Webroot WebrootSecurity SpySweeper exe E Program Files Virgin Broadband Wireless ndis events exe C windows system wscntfy exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Documents and Settings Webby Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report mSearch Bar hxxp uk red clientapps yahoo com customize btyahoo defaults sb http uk docs yahoo com info bt side html uInternet Settings ProxyOverride uSearchURL Default hxxp www google com keyword s uURLSearchHooks AVG Security Toolbar BHO a bc a - f - -aa - d c - e program files anti virus and spyware avg anti-spyware toolbar IEToolbar dll uURLSearchHooks H - No File mURLSearchHooks AVG Security Toolbar BHO a bc a - f - -aa - d c - e program files anti virus and spyware avg anti-spyware toolbar IEToolbar dll mWinlogon System csize exe BHO C C A-E - b - D - CECB - No File BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - c program files common files microsoft shared windows live WindowsLiveLogin dll BHO ST ede -c b - e- - bf af e - c program files msn apps st en-xu stmain dll BHO AVG Security Toolbar BHO a bc a - f - -aa - d c - e program files anti virus and spyware avg anti-spyware toolbar IEToolbar dll BHO MSNToolBandBHO bdbd dad-c - a -adc - b b ff d - c program files msn apps msn toolbar msn toolbar en-gb msntb dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a... Read more

A:Possible rootkit infection. Malwarebytes and other programs(google chrome) closing after a few seconds.

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.Please download OTL from following mirror:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.Push the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt Will be openedExtra.txt Will be minimizedPlease also provide a log from gmer:Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.
GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards myrti

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/272507/possible-rootkit-infection-malwarebytes-and-other-programsgoogle-chrome-closing-after-a-few-seconds/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi,

I am having several problems. Firstly, it started off with the common redirect issue. I type something into google and I am redirected to "linosearch". Although recently, when I click the google chrome icon - it does not launch and when I enter ANY password (correct/incorrect) and sign in to Windows Live Messenger - the program immediately closes.

Could someone help me with this, I will follow each step as you suggest, thanks alot.

A:*HELP PLEASE* Live messenger closing on sign in, Chrome not opening, Redirect issues

Can anyone help? Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-please-live-messenger-closing-on-sign-in-chrome-not-opening-redirect-issues.987417/
Relevancy 50.74%

When I try top open  the page chrome://apps/  in HP Chromebox  this is the message I received  This site can?t be reachedThe webpage at chrome://apps/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.  Using Widows 7 the web page opens with no problem.Any suggestions would be appreciated  Thanks  Stan 

A:Chrome apps does not work with Chromebox

Hi, Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum. Something is broken in Chrome. I search for a specific fix but coudn't find one for ChromeOS. I have asked for assistance by another expert who could be able to help. Please, wait for a while.  If nothing helps and this option is important for you, you can try to perform system recovery to factory defult condition, here is how:>> https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/1080595?hl=en-GB>> http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03662058 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/Chrome-apps-does-not-work-with-Chromebox/td-p/5585003
Relevancy 50.74%

I use symantec antivirus and spybot. Was going to go for spywareblaster but it doesn't protect chrome from what i can tell.

Are there some more freeware anti-virus, spyware, or malware programs i should get?

Thanks.

A:New W7 install chrome user. which apps?

Malwarebytes is nice to have for daily or weekly scans. Don't install more than one active anti-virus program as two programs can interfere with each other and cause blue screens, lockups or other strange behavior.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/new-w7-install-chrome-user-which-apps-573721.html
Relevancy 49.88%

i have a dell i5 4gb with win 7 ultimate 64 bit machine few days back i lost my internet connectivity now only Chrome and Mcafee antivirus plus can connect to net. i can use chrome flawless can have download and update mcafee but anything else is not working,,,, tried disabling mcafee and reset winsock using netsh command and also some tools i.e. win fixit and asc, glary utility etc but unable to connect anything. i also tried changing my net connection wifi to 3G modem but no use. got any ideas??????????????

A:only chrome can connect to internet other apps not working????????

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post. 
Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/600589/only-chrome-can-connect-to-internet-other-apps-not-working/
Relevancy 49.88%

Infected over months ago probably from email opened by an employee Computer has been unused since then but now I want to use it virus unknown virus scanner Webroot secure anywhere but not before infection outdated Sophos also installed but can't remove it Reinstalling chrome and ff did not fix application blocked from loading Also Malwarebytes installer rKill TDSSkiller and Esets installer won't run either even with renaming the files When loading blocked applications there is no warning or error message to say they couldn't load Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST x Version - - Ran by MDadmin administrator on ADMIN-PC - - Running from C Users MDadmin Downloads Loaded Profiles MDadmin Available Profiles MDadmin amp Admin Platform Windows Professional Service Pack X Language English United States Internet Explorer Version Default browser IE Boot Mode Normal Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool http www open. IE8 64 still other Win7 don't works. Chrome/FF/ apps geekstogo com forum topic -frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool Processes Whitelisted If an entry is included in the fixlist the process will be closed The file will not be moved SUPERAntiSpyware com C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SASCore exe Google Inc C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe Google Inc C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe Microsoft Corporation C Windows regedit exe Microsoft Corporation C Windows Chrome/FF/ other apps don't open. IE8 still works. Win7 64 System prevhost exe Registry Whitelisted If an entry is Chrome/FF/ other apps don't open. IE8 still works. Win7 64 included in the fixlist the registry item will be restored to default or removed The file will not be moved HKLM Run RTHDVCPL gt C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exe - - Realtek Semiconductor HKLM-x Run IAStorIcon gt C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Rapid Storage Technology IAStorIcon exe - - Intel Corporation HKLM-x Run USB MON gt C Program Files x Intel Intel reg USB eXtensible Host Controller Driver Application iusb mon exe - - Intel Corporation HKLM-x Run StartCCC gt C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe - - Advanced Micro Devices Inc HKLM-x Run GrooveMonitor gt C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe - - Microsoft Corporation HKLM-x Run WRSVC gt C Program Files Webroot WRSA exe - - Webroot Winlogon Notify igfxcui C Windows system igfxdev dll Intel Corporation HKU S- - - - - - - Run Skype gt C Program Files x Skype Phone Skype exe - - Skype Technologies S A HKU S- - - - - - - Run SUPERAntiSpyware gt C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe - - SUPERAntiSpyware AppInit DLLs C PROGRA Sophos SOPHOS sophos detoured x dll gt C Program Files x Sophos Sophos Anti-Virus sophos detoured x dll - - Sophos Limited AppInit DLLs-x C PROGRA Sophos SOPHOS sophos detoured dll gt C Program Files x Sophos Sophos Anti-Virus sophos detoured dll - - Sophos Limited ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers - gt B A- C - F -A C -F D gt C Windows system WRusr dll - - Webroot ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers - gt C EA-ACE - A - A - C D C gt C Windows system WRusr dll - - Webroot ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers - gt DA ED - E- D B-B - D F DBA gt C Windows system WRusr dll - - Webroot ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers - gt D FC C-E - DF- EEE- D FAE F gt C Windows system WRusr dll - - Webroot Startup C Users admin JMD AppData Roaming Microsoft Windows Start Menu Programs Startup KatMouse lnk - - ShortcutTarget KatMouse lnk - gt C Program Files x KatMouse KatMouse exe Startup C Users MDadmin AppData Roaming Microsoft Windows Start Menu Programs Startup rkill scr - Shortcut lnk - - ShortcutTarget rkill scr - Shortcut lnk - gt C Users MDadmin Downloads rkill scr Bleeping Computer LLC Startup C Users MDadmin AppData Roaming Microsoft Windows Start Menu Programs Startup tdsskil ler exe - Shortcut lnk - - ShortcutTarget tdsskil ler exe - Shortcut lnk - gt C Users MDadmin Desktop tdsskil ler exe Kaspersky Lab... Read more

A:Chrome/FF/ other apps don't open. IE8 still works. Win7 64

Actually... Its weird but I'm in Safemode and I reinstalled firefox and it works. And so does Chrome now as well (which is weird because I haven't done anything to fix it that I can think of and it wasn't working earlier). I still can't load rKill, antimalware bytes installer so theres still something wrong.

I installed IE11(maybe prematurely) booted into normal mode and Firefox chrome and IE11 still don't load.

Safemode again, all browsers work. (I had to click on chrome heaps of times to get it to load 1 instance)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/613326/chromeff-other-apps-dont-open-ie8-still-works-win7-64/
Relevancy 49.88%

have a dell i5 4gb with win 7 ultimate 64 bit machine few days back i lost my internet connectivity now only Chrome and Mcafee antivirus plus can connect to net. i can use chrome flawless can have download and update mcafee but anything else is not working,,,, tried disabling mcafee and reset winsock using netsh command and also some tools i.e. win fixit and asc, glary utility etc but unable to connect anything. i also tried changing my net connection wifi to 3G modem but no use. got any ideas??????????????

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/only-chrome-can-connect-to-internet-other-apps-not-working.1163070/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi there,

I have Windows 7 Home Premium. I can connect to and browse the internet using Google Chrome. Internet Explorer times out. I noticed the problem because my AVG update is not updating. I also have not received any Windows updates and when I tell Windows to check, it takes a long while to say that there are none - my assumption is that it cannot get a connection and is timing out.

Can anyone help?

A:IE and update apps not getting connections; Google Chrome is

Welcome to Windows Seven Forums.

This link may help:

Support for Windows Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, and 9

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/191323-ie-update-apps-not-getting-connections-google-chrome.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Anything I can run to see if I have some hidden malware on my PC?  PC is just running slowly and sometimes applications hang and I can't Cntrl + Alt + Del to close out of the program.  I have to do a manual reboot of the PC and then things run well for a little bit, and then eventually start to hang again.

Could use some advice

A:Am I Infected? PC running slow. Sometimes apps hang (like IE, Chrome, WoW)

Let's have a bit of a look FlimFlam, run a few scans. See if we can find anything.

Please download AdwCleaner and save to your Desktop.
Right click and "Run as Administrator"
Click on the Scan button.
After the scan has finished, click Clean and ok the reboot
When complete, your machine will restart and a log file will appear
A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
Right click and "Run as Administrator".
The tool will open and start scanning your system.
On completion a log will open, note the saved JRT.txt on your desktop to copy into your reply
  Please download and install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Run the program. 
Click Scan Now.
If threats are detected, click Remove Selected. If you are prompted to reboot, click Yes.
Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the HISTORY tab.
Click Application Logs, followed by the first Scan Log.
Click Export, followed by Copy to Clipboard. Paste the log in your next reply.
 Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

Click Go and note the saved Result.txt on your desktop, to copy into your reply

Please include in your reply
ADWCleaner log
JRT log
MBAM log
Minitoolbox log
John

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/631962/am-i-infected-pc-running-slow-sometimes-apps-hang-like-ie-chrome-wow/
Relevancy 49.45%

Also I cannot play Netflix video on my phone

A:How can I have Google apps: Chrome, YouTube, Gmail on my 950XL

I have no issue with Netflix on the latest build...
Gmail integrates well enough for my use with the native app..called outlook ..
As for chrome, nope.
Client for Hangouts PRO http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=YYbKD01N
My GDrive (Client for Google Drive) http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=WPK4ba4r
Client for Google Music Mobile http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=dPc5De8M
I don't YouTube much ...
Sent from mTalk on 950XL

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/442487-how-can-i-have-google-apps-chrome-youtube-gmail-my-950xl.html
Relevancy 49.02%

i have lumia 620.window 8.1..but youtube google chrome and some other apps does not show in store.and apk does not install in mobile.please give me a solution

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/442485-i-have-lumia-620-youtube-chrome-other-apps-does-not-show-store-not-install-apk.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hej, i have an annoying issue, both with x32 & x64 : If i launch the actual apps* before i launch chrome, asian language shows fine, however if i launch them after chrome, some of those language won't show normally, there will be something like ㅁㅁㅁㅁ instead of them. This happens with few different apps but also with windows explorer sometimes (?) so i'd really like to undestand why, maybe there's just something to turn on/off?

A:Google Chrome causing annoying unicode character bug to some apps

Made a mistake : This should be in the APPLICATIONS section, please move it

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/275666-google-chrome-causing-annoying-unicode-character-bug-some-apps.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello,

I generally find the white background of all the applications particular Word, Excell and web browser very tiring if you work long hours on big screen > 25 inches.

How can I easily apply a change on these background colour on every apps, something like for Google Chrome extension "PlainClothes"
See https://chrome.google.com/extensions...amidabhmckbddc

Thanks

A:How to easily change bg color in all apps -Word, IE, Chrome, Notepad?

Welcome to SF! And Merry Christmas!

Click on Start button
type: change window colors and metrics
In the window that opens, click in the area that says "Window Text"
The Drop Box text should say "Window"
Now you can choose the foreground and background colors.
Once happy with your changes, "OK" your way out.

Caveat: Not all programs are going to pay attention to these new settings. I'd say most native Windows will, but others may not
Tip: You can change many window properties here; click the Drop Box for a long list of choices

hope this helps!

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/133224-how-easily-change-bg-color-all-apps-word-ie-chrome-notepad.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi i am using windows 7 . suddenly apps like bit torrent , tune up utilities , google chrome crashed when opening. tried to reinstall but then also crashed .

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: BitTorrent.exe
Application Version: 7.6.1.26993
Application Timestamp: 4f7a2baa
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdb3b
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0003c699
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Pls help...

A:APP CRASH exisiting apps like bittorrent , tune up utilites , chrome

Are you using the registry cleaning feature of Tune Up Utilities? Many of us on the forums actually do not recommend automated optimization tools for Windows 7. Windows 7 does a much better job of handling its own optimization than its predecessors did. We especially do not recommend registry cleaning as an "optimization" step because automated registry cleaning causes more harm to the registry than it actually repairs.

In the future, if you need help optimizing Windows 7, please post a thread in Performance & Maintenance - Windows 7 Forums or follow the tutorial enclosed in that forum to Optimize Windows 7.
See if you can do a System Restore to before the problems began. Then uninstall Tune Up Utilities, or stop using its registry cleaning feature. More than likely, your registry has been compromised by the software and any more repairs will just make matters worse. Let us know if System Restore resolves the issue.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/223199-app-crash-exisiting-apps-like-bittorrent-tune-up-utilites-chrome.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Where do I start W x i GB ram My PC usually stays on - Few days ago I decided to won't flash, install on restart/shtdwn hangs Can't Chrome system apps, shut it down and noticed that it stops on the final blue screen on shutdown the nice one with wallpaper and the loading cursor kept spinning for minutes So I pushed the button and thought nothing Can't install apps, Chrome hangs on flash, system won't restart/shtdwn of it Few days later I needed to restart it and it hung on restart Today I noticed that if I'm in normal mode I can not install any software it just get stuck halfway installation I tried chkdsk in safe mode and the check disk in Tweaking Windows Repair that starts before the W loads no error Crystalinfo showed that the disk health is OK on both of my partitions Strange thing happens when I browse in Chrome if I drag an image to desktop I need to refresh the desktop before I actually see the jpg file on desktop If I empty the recycle bin I need to refresh to see the empty icon I don't know where to look Malwarebytes scan showed no infections MSE quick scan also reports clean I tried rkill once and it terminated process nlssrv exe PID WD-HEUR if that means anything Please help if you can I'm lost and need this machine up and running

A:Can't install apps, Chrome hangs on flash, system won't restart/shtdwn

It sounds like you have a corrupt Windows file somewhere.  The first thing I'd try would be to run SFC.  Click Start and type CMD in the search window, then right-click CMD.EXE and click Run as administrator.  From the command prompt type sfc /scannow and press enter.  This will scan for corrupt files and attempt to repair them.  If that doesn't work, make a repair disc and boot from it to run a repair attempt.  One other thing you could try would be System Restore to a time prior to the beginning of the problem.

Good luck.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/536682/cant-install-apps-chrome-hangs-on-flash-system-wont-restartshtdwn/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi there, I've been consistently getting BSODs on startup and when using Chrome over the past 2 days.

Every other time I load a new chrome tab (be it Youtube, Facebook, etc), the tab crashes. It says 'Aw Snap!'.

Then after a while of using Chrome on the computer , I get a BSOD.

I've attached a zip of what DM Log collector made.

Also I've attached a picture of the BSOD itself.

Let me know if you need anything else in order to figure out what has gone wrong. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Cheers,

JSleek.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/390940-bsod-when-using-chrome-past-2-days-also-chrome-tab-crashing.html
Relevancy 47.3%

One of my users is having problems with EMET shutting-down Excel Outlook Word Firefox Acrobat Reader and Chrome The user gets quot EMET detected Caller mitigation and will close the application quot just before shutdown The system is running -bit Windows Enterprise The user has disabled the Caller check for the affected apps numerous times but the checks become active again after about an hour I logged into the user's system as an administrator disabled the Caller checks and again they become active after about an hour I also attempted to disable the Caller checks in the registry by changing the Caller value from to for the various applications in HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft EMET settings These changes also revert back to frequently EMET Firefox, by and Chrome Acrobat shutdown 2013 apps, Reader 5.1 Office active Caller checks I suspect that the Caller checks are being reactivated by a GPO nbsp Here is the most recent Excel shutdown and application crash noted in the event viewer The user had just opened Excel and clicked quot File quot quot Open quot and Excel was then shutdown by EMET Is there any way to stop EMET from continuously doing this EMET detected Caller mitigation and will close the application EXCEL EXE Caller check failed nbsp Application C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office EXCEL EXE nbsp User Name lt REMOVED gt nbsp Session ID PID xB TID x D API Name kernel LoadLibraryW ReturnAddress x C nbsp CalledAddress nbsp nbsp nbsp x A F nbsp Office 2013 apps, Firefox, Acrobat Reader and Chrome frequently shutdown by EMET 5.1 TargetAddress x C nbsp StackPtr x B C Office 2013 apps, Firefox, Acrobat Reader and Chrome frequently shutdown by EMET 5.1 Event nbsp Log Name Application nbsp Source Application Error nbsp Date - - T nbsp Event ID nbsp Task Application Crashing Events nbsp Level Error nbsp Opcode Info nbsp Keyword Office 2013 apps, Firefox, Acrobat Reader and Chrome frequently shutdown by EMET 5.1 Classic nbsp User N A nbsp User Name N A nbsp Computer lt HOSTNAME REMOVED gt nbsp Description Faulting application name EXCEL EXE version time stamp x a cb Faulting module name unknown version time stamp x Exception code xc d Fault offset x Faulting process id xb Faulting application start time x d dcf b d ec Faulting application path C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office EXCEL EXE Faulting module path unknown Report Id fd d c -c c - e -bb - e b

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9489c6a6-7fa7-4016-9e98-c8e69c50a3a4/office-2013-apps-firefox-acrobat-reader-and-chrome-frequently-shutdown-by-emet-51?forum=emet
Relevancy 46.01%

https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing Hello sir My windows crashing everytime im playing games and that is happening with all games And i have a memory DMP file in google drive and i zipped it https drive google com file d B ew while BSOD with BSOD closing and without playing Games usp sharing Please help im just tired from that problem and nothing helped even after i installed the latest version of Games closing while playing with BSOD and without BSOD nvidia driver Im not over-clocking and also i already checked memory memtest and also there is no problem Also i have a minidump files https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing After i running Verifier and it is crashing again https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing I have an Optimus Intel and NVIDIA and i updated both with intel driver utility update and Nvidia GeForce experience driver update but didnt solve my problem After that i also tried uninstalled and removed NVIDIA driver and physx completely and removed nvidia folder from program files and program data and removed all Nvidia reg keys with Ccleaner and make a clean new install of Nvidia driver from nvidia website and even that didnot solve my problem By the way My Games closing while playing with BSOD and without BSOD PC never have an overheat problem temperature from - Games closing while playing with BSOD and without BSOD C https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing I uninstalled Intel graphic driver and reinstalled clean install driver from Intel website Generic driver Intel R HD Graphics latest version but never solved my problem and continued to crash and have BSOD and here is the link for memory dump and minidump files https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing also this time there is another thing happened a new one in Nvidia driver properties in Device status This device cannot find enough resources that it can use code If you want to use this device you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system also that message was on Resouce settings too After that I readed that it is better to install OEM driver and i uninstalled Intel graphic driver and download that driver from Lenovo OEM driver Intel R HD Graphics and make a clean install and never solved crashing and BSOD Ok again i got a BSOD with a message saying a problem in memory management https drive google com file d B ew usp sharing Thanks in advance for help and precious time

A:Games closing while playing with BSOD and without BSOD

Please run the BSOD Posting instructions Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions upload them here.

Please fill out you system specs as detailed as possible
Please fill out your System Specs

Information
Your System Specs will help us to help you, and doing it in this manner will make them available to all helpers in every post and keep us from hunting for them. We ask that you fill them out in as much detail as possible including Desktop or Laptop, Model number if it is an OEM computer and all components with the Manufacturer and Model number if possible.

If you will go to your last post and click the 'System Specs' in the bottom left of the post, you will find a link to update your system specs. Please fill those out in as much detail as possible, making sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you would like to know what we would like, you can click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post to see mine. If you do not know what your components are, this will help you accomplish this task. System Info - See Your System Specs

Also, if you are getting memory management BSODs, this will show you how to run memtest86+
Please Run Memtest86+

Information
Please download from this site only http://www.memtest.org/ in the middle of the page are the Download links, you can download the ISO.zip or the Auto USB Flash Drive installer.zip

Extract the Zip file. If you chose the ISO image, burn it to a CD using Windows Disk Image Burner or any Image burner you may have. If you downloaded the Auto USB installer, extract it, insert your USB 2.0 Flash Drive and take note of the drive letter. Run the installer, select the Flash Drive Letter, check the format box and press next. It will install memtest86+ to a flash drive. You can use either V4.20 or V5.01. Boot from your selected media. If you use V5.01 it will tell you to press certain buttons at the start, please press no buttons. The test will begin on it's own and continue to run until you stop it. It needs to run for 8 complete passes or until you receive an error. If you receive an error, stop the test. Even 1 error is a fail. Each pass tests a different part of the ram and each of the 10 tests in each pass tests something different. It takes a minimum of 8 passes to completely test the ram, more passes are better. It is quite a long test and will take several hours depending on how much ram you have. Due to the time length it is best to run overnight. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/363869-games-closing-while-playing-bsod-without-bsod.html
Relevancy 45.15%

I have been constantly been getting BSOD in the past few days every time I close my laptop and open it back up. It sputters and eventually conks out and gives the dreaded BSOD. I have a Dell D630 and there have been 3 separate results revealed and I have listed them below. I would be greatly appreciative for someone to help me solve this problem.

Technical information:

1) [*** STOP: 0x00000116 (0x880A4510, 0x8E419F20, 0x00000000, 0x0000000D)

*** igdkmd32.sys - Address 8E419F20 base at 8E408000, DateStamp 4aba7471]

2) [*** STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x986456AA, 0x8EFEC590, 0x00000000)

*** win32k.sys - Address 986456AA base at 98600000, DateStamp 51aeaad0]

3) [***STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x884F238B, 0xB711EF10, 0x00000000)

*** CLFS.SYS - Address 884F238B base at 884DA000, DateStamp 4a5bbf0e]

A:BSOD when closing lid!!!

Hi,

Please refer to the following and reply accordingly: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-closing-lid-702509.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi all,

I'm getting a BSOD every time I close 3ds Max. Memory dump says nvlddmkm.sys. I did a complete uninstall and install of 372.54 graphics driver. Disabled Nvidia streaming service which I have read can cause problems. Neither helped. I'll try running memory and GPU tests later.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/61388-bsod-after-closing-3ds-max.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting about this but this issues has been going on for some time now. It usually happens every few days please help. Dont know what else to say

A:BSOD After closing Cs:go

Is the issue already solved?

If not, please unmark it and continue with troubleshooting.

The first troubleshooting step would be to install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats including BSODs.

Code:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack and Update Center - Microsoft Windows

Report us for any further BSOD after installing Service pack 1.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/375132-bsod-after-closing-cs-go.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Everytime I close the lid of my laptop, it usually takes 3 - 10 seconds to enter sleep mode

but recently, it takes over several minutes to shutdown, and when it finally does, it actually switches off.

upon restarting, i recieve a message saying that the error was due to a bluescreen etc etc a dump has been made etc

not sure what is causing it...

--------

If i receive the error again which i most likely will if i close my lid, i'll post the message here if that's useful, other than that, I have followed the instructions and uploaded a .rar file using the diagnostic tool.

A:BSOD upon closing lid

Hi danielca .... can you enable Driver Verifier and then put the computer to sleep again?

We want/need to see the crash dump with Driver verifier enabled.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/302300-bsod-upon-closing-lid.html
Relevancy 44.72%

So today is Christmas and I got a new PC. These are the specs:

Intel Core I5 4460 3.2Ghz Quad Core CPU Processor BX80646I54460 - Socket 1150
1TB Hard Drive / 8GB DDR3 RAM / 24 x DVDRW Drive
NVIDIA GTX 960 2GB DDR5 HDMI Graphics Card
So basically I'm trying to play Csgo on my new computer which should run it at 60fps at max settings but it doesn't even run it at 60fps with the lowest also the graphics card driver is up to date please

A:Help with Csgo and other games

Help anyone?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-with-csgo-and-other-games.1162921/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hey First off let me say that this problem may not be Windows exclusive but it happened to me in Windows I haven't tried in Windows yet and that is the reason I am making my post here I've been running the Windows Technical Preview for about a week on build My problem started two days ago when playing a competitive match on Counter-Strike Global Offensive My ping will be low under most of the time and then randomly jump up to the range for no reason it stays at for barely a second but is still very distracting This problem has occurred on every server I have played on since that day community and Valve official Example I made it terrible quality for a smaller filesize therefore becoming a faster upload Things I've tried Restarting my PC Restarting my router Connecting over WiFi Connecting over Ethernet Resetting my router Resetting my network adapter settings Has this does this happen to anyone else and does anyone know of a fix I've tried google but nothing I found helped Thanks

A:CSGO lag issues

ADSL by any chance? this looks like aluminium degradation to me, it's basically from your cables going to your home which are starting to degrade over time, they were probably installed in the early 90's when copper was super expensive and BT used aluminium instead, bad idea, can you do a test over at this address> Pingtest.net - The Global Broadband Quality Test and post your results below.

http://www.tenforums.com/gaming/7526-csgo-lag-issues.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Valve system is kinda awkward for new players it only allows you to play 2 games per day until you get your first rank. So if you don't like wasting one week just to get ranked, you can check our csgo boosting  section and chose your preferred CSGO Ranked Accounts.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/csgo-boosting/td-p/5805173