Windows Support Forum

BSOD 0124 whilst playing any games after recent motherboard change.

Q: BSOD 0124 whilst playing any games after recent motherboard change.

I recently changed my mother board to an ASUS maximus vii ranger and have been having a few problems with the transition.

I had to replace my SSD initially as i found that it was incompatible with the motherboard. I had been looking at upgrading that part of the system anyway so that was no problem.

Shortly after sorting out the booting issues due to the incompatible SSD i found my computer generating a lot of BSODs during normal operation of windows. This was rectified by updating my windows to the current version using windows update.

The 0124 BSODs have been occurring mainly on intensive games such as GTA V and Far Cry 4.

Any information you could provide me with in order to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD 0124 whilst playing any games after recent motherboard change.

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD 0124 whilst playing any games after recent motherboard change.

From your post. Please explain with more detail.

Quote:
I had to replace my SSD initially as i found that it was incompatible with the motherboard.

Did you do a Clean Install of Windows after the new hardware were installed?

Could you show what power supply is in your computer in My System Specs.

I'm no BSOD expert but those are a few things I noticed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/377547-bsod-0124-whilst-playing-any-games-after-recent-motherboard-change.html
Relevancy 95.89%

Hi This is my first post here and after looking around for a while I'm still having problems I have read the Posting Instructions and used the SF Diagnostic Tool results included I'm not sure if that includes all my system information but if anything is missing I'll post as soon as I can To clarify further the BSOD has happened on a variety of games sometimes it can happen with in mins of loading one other times I am good for a couple of hours or I can play till I've quit the game with no crashing I have done scans with MSE Spybot and Malware Bytes with no issues found From looking at other threads one recommended using a driver scanner to check for updates SlimDrives again no updates found That's all I can think of for now also to be honest I am a bit whilst BSOD games playing reluctant in having to do a full re-install and would very much like to avoid that if possible Thanks in advance Mick

A:BSOD whilst playing games

Looks like hardware can you follow this tutorial: RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Post back the results

Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250481-bsod-whilst-playing-games.html
Relevancy 95.89%

Attachment Hey ive got a problem which has only started happening the last few weeks when games. BSOD playing whilst i play bf i get a blue screen with no error code withing mins of play time its now doing it with war thunder after around hours play previously it never done this i could play for hours with no problems at all i done some looking around and saw that i should download whocrashed this is what it said BSOD whilst playing games. On Tue GMT your computer crashed crash dump BSOD whilst playing games. file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module hal dll hal x Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFA E xF F x Error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR file path C Windows system hal dll product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL Bug check description This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture WHEA This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem This problem might be caused by a thermal issue The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time PC Specs Microsoft Windows Ultimate -bit CPU AMD Phenom II X B was a amd phenom core which i unlocked the other Deneb nm Technology RAM GB Dual-Channel DDR MHz - - - this was at MHZ i just lowered it reading somewhere this could be the issue Motherboard ASRock M A GMH M CPUSocket C Graphics Generic Non-PnP Monitor x Hz MB AMD Radeon HD Sapphire PCPartner Hard Drives GB TOSHIBA DT ACA ATA Device SATA C GB MAXTOR STM A ATA Device ATA C Optical Drives HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH LS ATA Device DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device Audio C-Media PCI Audio Device if you need me to get anything else feel free to ask Thanks

Relevancy 95.89%

My system is suffering from BSOD It only happens when I play games and only with some games not all and with those games affected it happens randomly sometimes minutes sometimes an hour Have tried reinstalling the NVIDIA drivers Used MSI Afterburner CPUID HWMonitor to check if it was overheating but it doesn't seem to be the case Thought it might be some malware or something like BitMiner but nothing there System Specs - Desktop - Windows x - No OS was installed on system used an existing disk - Full retail version - Approx Months - Installed OS same day as I received computer never reinstalled - CPU Intel R Core TM i - CPU GHz CPUs GHz - GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX - MotherBoard Asus H M-PLUS - Power Supply CORSAIR W VS Speccy - http speccy piriform com results y p UXVJ OauE fM Hope its an obvious problem even if it s a serious one so I can get it sorted out Thanks

A:BSOD whilst playing some games

Hi,

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)

Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.

Code:

2: kd> k
Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
fffff880`05d95a48 fffff880`04c95140 nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`05d95a50 fffff880`04c68867 dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`05d95a90 fffff880`04c94f4f dxgkrnl!DXGADAPTER::Reset+0x2a3
fffff880`05d95b40 fffff880`04d6403d dxgkrnl!TdrResetFromTimeout+0x23
fffff880`05d95bc0 fffff800`0311c73a dxgmms1!VidSchiWorkerThread+0x101
fffff880`05d95c00 fffff800`02e718e6 nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`05d95c40 00000000`00000000 nt!KxStartSystemThread+0x16
DirectX was doing some worker thread work, noted that the display driver needed to reset from a timeout, attempted to reset, but failed to reset in the allocated period of time, therefore the box bug checked.

-----------------------------

1. Ensure you have the latest video card drivers. If you are already on the latest video card drivers, uninstall and install a version or a few versions behind the latest to ensure it's not a latest driver only issue. If you have already experimented with the latest video card driver and many previous versions, please give the beta driver for your card a try.

2. Uninstall whichever of these you have:

ASUS Kernel Mode Driver, Asus Smart Doctor/iTracker 2, Asus GPU Tweak, and GPU Tweak Streaming.

I can see the driver I am just unsure of which.

3. Navigate to services.msc and disable the nVidia Streaming Service, and then restart.

4. RTCore64.sys is listed and loaded which is RivaTuner/EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner (known BSOD issues w/Windows 7, 8, and 8.1). Please uninstall ASAP!

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-whilst-playing-some-games-871226.html
Relevancy 95.89%

Windows 7 . .- x64- the original installed OS on the system- an OEM- Bought in September 2010- The OS is the original installed and has not been re-installed

I get a blue screen of death whilst playing the sims. It appears after a while and so I thought it was video card related but reinstalling the video card and updating the directx version has done nothing.
The OS has been unotuched on the laptop since it was bought in September and there hasn't been any problems with it other than this.
Any help would be much appreciated

The required attached zip file has both the perfmon report and the collected data from the tool

A:BSOD whilst playing games

bump - can anyone help me?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/136846-bsod-whilst-playing-games.html
Relevancy 95.89%

Title pretty much tells you the issue, and hopefully the file requested will explain what is wrong.

I'll just add I've ran memtest for 8 hours with no errors.

So my RAM is safe.

Hope you can help, I can't take it anymore

A:BSOD Whilst Playing Games

This post been missed/forgotten?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/345559-bsod-whilst-playing-games.html
Relevancy 95.89%

Hey guys whilst BSOD games playing So BSOD whilst playing games for the past few months whenever i play any games i eventually get BSOD sometimes minutes in sometimes an hour in I've downloaded blue screen viewer and got a couple of screenshots of a couple of different bsod's these seem to be the only ones that come up I tried running a ram tester and that came back with no errors Just wondering if anyone can decipher this for me Furthermore i don't know if this is related or not but if i leave my computer on for say a day or so everything starts to lag videos start to stutter and there is just lag in general in everything i do once i restart it all comes good for a while but then starts up again I tried disabling every non essential startup program but it still does it Thanks guys Also i am trying to add the dump files but can't figure out how to gain permission to do so

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/401105-bsod-whilst-playing-games.html
Relevancy 94.6%

I've had many crashes and BSoD problems lately. Hopefully somebody here can help.

A:BSOD after start-up and whilst playing several games

Sorry. I forgot to mention. After reading that a lot of crashes are caused by Daemon Tools, I uninstalled it. Then I ran the SF diagnostics tool.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/266319-bsod-after-start-up-whilst-playing-several-games.html
Relevancy 94.6%

Hello all This is my first post on these very helpful forums I hope someone will be able to assist me I have a HP ProBook running Windows Ever since I got the laptop I often get BSODs while attempting to run games Total War series The Force Unleashed just to name a couple This does not occur with all games nor does it occur with video BSOD whilst games various playing any other type of software granted I mainly use my Windows installation for gaming and other simple tasks such as word processing I'm uploading the DM Log Collector output zip file Any help would be greately appreciated EDIT I added the output from BlueScreenView that blames 'atikmdag sys' for the crash Just in case this info can BSOD whilst playing various video games be of any help to you EDIT Here is my system info CPU Intel R Core TM i - M CPU GHz MOTHERBOARD Hewlett-Packard BIOS Default System BIOS TOTAL MEMORY GB HDD TOSHIBA MQ ABD SOUND CARD IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Intel R Display Audio GRAPHICS CARD AMD Radeon HD M Intel R HD Graphics OS Microsoft Windows Professional -bit Multiprocessor Free Service Pack

A:BSOD whilst playing various video games

Here is the BlueScreenView output.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367472-bsod-whilst-playing-various-video-games.html
Relevancy 94.17%

Hello all,

I've been having a few problems with my laptop since I bought it. The problem mainly occurs when I'm playing a game (usually xcom: enemy unknown or deus ex HR at the moment) but has occurred when I'm browsing the internet (albeit far less often). The BSODs appear to be random but I'm using a blue tooth mouse and have noticed the BSOD will usually happened if I'm using it. I've also noticed that my laptop screen with black out for a split second on games that are quite graphics intensive for my system.

Its been frustrating me a lot so I reinstalled and fully updated windows 7. The GPU drivers are all up to date also.

I've attached the SF file that is required and would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks for your time

A:BSOD whilst playing various games. Also happens when not playing games

Welcome to the Forum.

Just to make a note, you are having lot of different codes:

Code:
BugCheck 4E, {9a, 1c2cb0, 3, 0}
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800030c5e4e}
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800033f55b0, fffff8800e164e00, 0}
BugCheck A, {5a31618, 2, 1, fffff800030e80d8}
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
BugCheck D1, {5b, 2, 0, fffff88000e11993}
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800033db5b0, fffff8800b079f40, 0}
BugCheck D1, {5b, 2, 0, fffff88000e78993}
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8800144b039, fffff880037473d8, fffff88003746c30}
BugCheck 19, {3, fffffa8011ca7f40, fffffa8011ca7fb0, fffffa8011ca7f40}
Free up the start up:
Startup Programs - Change
Your antivirus is the only thing that's really needed there.

Run a system file check and disk check on your Hard drives:
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Disk Check

Trend Micro can be a cause of BSOD's. Uninstall for testing purpose.
Sony Firmware Extension Parser driver - 2007 version has BSOD issues in Win7
Western Digital SCSI Arcitecture Model (SAM) WDM driver [br] 2008 driver version has known BSOD issues in Windows

Uninstall the above software using the free version of Revo Uninstaller. While uninstalling a software, opt for advance uninstall. This allows you to remove and delete registry left over of a stubborn program. Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Use Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make a full scan separately:
Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows
Malwarebytes Free
Do not start the free trial, un-tick that option.

Make scans with:
Kaspersky TDSSKiller - TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US
ESET online scanner - Online Virus Scanner Eset

Test RAM with memtest86+:
RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Pay close attention to part 3 of the tutorial "If you have errors"

Bugcheck

Code:
Built by: 7601.18113.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533
Debug session time: Sat Jul 13 05:52:07.477 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:01:59.710
BugCheck 4E, {9a, 1c2cb0, 3, 0}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_SEGMENT::SafeUnlockPages+31 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_9a
PROCESS_NAME: dxhr.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sat Jul 13 04:49:27.394 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:45:15.627
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800030c5e4e}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSignalSynchronizationObject+4e )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: ZeroConfigServ
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sat Jul 13 03:59:20.770 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:01:07.613
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800033f55b0, fffff8800e164e00, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ObDereferenceSecurityDescriptor+20 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: ZeroConfigServ
Debug session time: Sat Jul 13 01:49:52.769 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:33:15.002
BugCheck A, {5a31618, 2, 1, fffff800030e80d8}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiTryUnwaitThread+28 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
Debug session time: Fri Jul 12 17:07:27.471 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:04:09.705
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NETwNs64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NETwNs64.sys
Probably caused by : nwifi.sys ( nwifi!Etw... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297156-bsod-whilst-playing-various-games-also-happens-when-not-playing-games.html
Relevancy 92.88%

Hello So let first start of by saying that i've been trying to get rid of these BSoD a long time this is not my first time asking for help on forums I'm going to link to a page where i have posted most of my problems with this computer and they've tried to help me anyway here it is BSoDs amp Reboots That's the site where i got most help Anyway on to internet. and BSoD idling browsing playing games, the whilst the problem they've concluded it's memory corruption and i've ran Memtest twice BSoD whilst playing games, idling and browsing the internet. amp - passes on the sticks BSoD whilst playing games, idling and browsing the internet. in different slots I've tried to change the speeds and timings on them but my computer refuses to use them as my computer freezes and upon reboot it gives me some error telling me quot Overclock failed reset to default quot although it isn't really overclocking it's their default value The BSoD problem persisted So after not getting any responses to my latest posts i thought that i'd remove one memory stick too see if it'd work And it did i've only gotten - BSoDs BSoD whilst playing games, idling and browsing the internet. since and that's weeks i was used to getting them times a day if not more Reason for making this thread is that i got one while idling today Is Windows - x -bit or x x - the original installed OS on the system Yes - an OEM or full retail version Full retail - What is the age of system hardware year and a couple of months old - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS months i think i reinstalled it in February

A:BSoD whilst playing games, idling and browsing the internet.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sumatran

Hello!

So let first start of by saying that i've been trying to get rid of these BSoD a long time,
this is not my first time asking for help on forums. I'm going to link to a page where i have posted most of my problems with this computer and they've tried to help me, anyway here it is: BSoDs & Reboots That's the site where i got most help.

Anyway on to the problem, they've concluded it's memory corruption and i've ran Memtest86+ twice & 6-7 passes on the sticks in different slots. I've tried to change
the speeds and timings on them, but my computer refuses to use them as my computer freezes and upon reboot it gives me some error telling me "Overclock failed, reset to default?" although it isn't really overclocking it's their default value. The BSoD problem persisted. So after not getting any responses to my latest posts i thought that i'd remove one memory stick too see if it'd work. And it did, i've only gotten 2-3 BSoDs since and that's 3 weeks, i was used to getting them 3 times a day if not more. Reason for making this thread is that i got one while idling today.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
x64
- the original installed OS on the system?
Yes
- an OEM or full retail version?
Full retail
- What is the age of system (hardware)?
1 year and a couple of months old.
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?)
7 months, i think i reinstalled it in February

The most recent crash still points to memory corruption. I saw your thread and nmsuk is fairly qualified.

I would recommend running driver verifier to find the faulting driver just as Richard did.

Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/184764-bsod-whilst-playing-games-idling-browsing-internet.html
Relevancy 92.02%

Not sure what is going wrong with my comp, i recently over clocked it and set it to 4.0GHz if that helps?

A:BSOD whilst playing Games, also sometimes just randomly BSOD

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA800881A038
BCP3: 00000000BE000000
BCP4: 000000000100110A
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\011015-18454-01.dmp
C:\Users\Hayden\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-17960332-0.sysdata.xml

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/357932-bsod-whilst-playing-games-also-sometimes-just-randomly-bsod.html
Relevancy 91.59%

Lately my system has been crashing frequently when playing games or waking from sleep mode and I have a feeling it's happening due to my GPU but I'm not too sure, I'm scratching my brain here.

I could use some help with figuring out the issue, I've attached my dumps and such.

Thanks in advance for the help!

A:BSOD whilst playing games and waking from sleep, error 0x00000116

Hello Colegate, Welcome to the Forums, I'll help if I can.

I had trouble finding very much in your most recent dump files. This is what I got

Code:
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
.Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
....Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
..Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
I had to go back to a dump on 11/6 I think to get any usable info

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa800b4b2260, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff8800fbf1c84, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: ffffffffc000009a, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000004, Optional internal context dependent data.

Code:
nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`0f27b000 fffff880`0ff57000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Wed Oct 29 20:01:05 2014 (54518DD1)
CheckSum: 00C9ED31
ImageSize: 00CDC000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
That is your video driver showing a TDR error. A TGR error (Time Delay and Recovery) is when your video driver crashes and does not recover in the time allotted by Windows, so Windows assumes a graphics failure and shuts down.

I need you to do a few things for me. Please fill out your system specs as detailed as possible. We often have to look up a component and need the Manufacturer and model of all components, if possible including Motherboard, PSU and CPU Cooling. Please follow these instructions and place them in the correct location so they will always be available in all posts.
Please fill out your System Specs

Information
Your System Specs will help us to help you, and doing it in this manner will make them available to all helpers in every post and keep us from hunting for them. We ask that you fill them out in as much detail as possible including Desktop or Laptop, Model number if it is an OEM computer and all components with the Manufacturer and Model number if possible.

If you will go to your last post and click the 'System Specs' in the bottom left of the post, you will find a link to update your system specs. Please fill those out in as much detail as possible, making sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you would like to know what we would like, you can click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post to see mine. If you do not know what your components are, this will help you accomplish this task. System Info - See Your System Specs

Please set your bios to optimized defaults, first checking your sata controller and ram timings, after setting to optimized defaults, set the sata controller to what it is right now, set you ram timings to manufacturer's specs and set the boot order, save and exit.

Please reinstall your graphics drivers using this method NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems

Also,... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/355646-bsod-whilst-playing-games-waking-sleep-error-0x00000116.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi Guys,

I'm new here. I tried to fix this problem myself to no avail. I also ran the windbg but couldn't get any info in Google on how to fix the problem (none I could understand, at least). According to windbg the problem is probably caused by Wdf01000.sys ( Wdf01000+52a46 ).

Also, I've ran a memtest before and no problem was found. My PC is currently overclocked, checked it for stability when I first built it and it was stable for 5 hours running cpu-stress tests. I already added more voltage to my CPU to ensure it's not a lack of voltage. Let me know if you want more info on my system. I have it in my profile here, let me know if you can't see it.

Anyway I attached my log files from the DM Log Collector. Hopefully someone can help me out with this.

Regards,

A:Occasional BSOD When Playing Games, Most recent 0x000010d

Hi dex1206.

There is only one crash dump in the uploaded zip, so suggesting based on that one only.

Uninstall the installed Version 0.7.1000 of MotioninJoy Playstation controller. Then go to Playstation 3 controller(Dualshcok 3 or Sixaxis) driver for windows | MotioninJoy and get any earlier version and install it.

Driver Install - Device Manager

Let us know the result.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 10D, {5, 0, 1202, fffffa8012b3c270}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MijXfilt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MijXfilt.sys
Probably caused by : MijXfilt.sys ( MijXfilt+363a )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WDF_VIOLATION (10d)
The Kernel-Mode Driver Framework was notified that Windows detected an error
in a framework-based driver. In general, the dump file will yield additional
information about the driver that caused this bug check.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000005, A framework object handle of the incorrect type was passed to
a framework object method.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, The handle value passed in.
Arg3: 0000000000001202, Reserved.
Arg4: fffffa8012b3c270, Reserved.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x10D_5

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: DS3_Tool.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.16384 (debuggers(dbg).130821-1623) amd64fre

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff88000f35a46 to fffff80003a79bc0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0eae0688 fffff880`00f35a46 : 00000000`0000010d 00000000`00000005 00000000`00000000 00000000`00001202 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0eae0690 fffff880`0dce663a : fffffa80`14a192b0 fffffa80`14a193b0 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000001 : Wdf01000!imp_WdfUsbTargetDeviceSendControlTransferSynchronously+0x8a
fffff880`0eae09b0 fffffa80`14a192b0 : fffffa80`14a193b0 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000001 fffff880`0eae0ae0 : MijXfilt+0x363a
fffff880`0eae09b8 fffffa80`14a193b0 : 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000001 fffff880`0eae0ae0 fffff880`0eae0a30 : 0xfffffa80`14a192b0
fffff880`0eae09c0 00000000`00000004 : 00000000`00000001 fffff880`0eae0ae0 fffff880`0eae0a30 fffff880`0eae09f8 : 0xfffffa80`14a193b0
fffff880`0eae09c8 00000000`00000001 : fffff880`0eae0ae0 fffff880`0eae0a30 fffff880`0eae09f8 00000000`00000000 : 0x4
fffff880`0eae09d0 fffff880`0eae0ae0 : fffff880`0eae0a30 fffff880`0eae09f8 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`12b6df00 : 0x1
fffff880`0eae09d8 fffff880`0eae0a30 : fffff880`0eae09f8 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`12b6df00 00000000`00000040 : 0xfffff880`0eae0ae0
fffff880`0eae09e0 fffff880`0eae09f8 : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`12b6df00 00000000`00000040 00000000`00000000 : 0xfffff880`0eae0a30
fffff880`0eae09e8 00000000`00000000 : fffffa80`12b6df00 00000000`00000040 00000000`00000000 00000001`00000001 : 0xfffff880`0eae09f8
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
MijXfilt+363a
fffff880`0dce663a ?? ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 2

SYMBOL_NAME: MijXfilt+363a

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: MijXfilt

IMAGE_NAME: MijXfilt.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4fade6a0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/333412-occasional-bsod-when-playing-games-most-recent-0x000010d.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hey guys OK basically i'm having GSODs grey only whilst playing GSOD crashes games striped screen of death whenever I try to play Borderlands or BFBC GSOD crashes only whilst playing games its always about - mins into the game and ALWAYS happens The odd thing is that I was playing L D for months with not a sniff of a BSOD until now I've gone through test after test after test and made little progress into finding out whats wrong i've replaced the PSU HDD amp RAM in the hope that these might be causing the issues without GSOD crashes only whilst playing games getting into big s for a new GPU CPU or MB The system is circa Oct so components are still fairly new I'm GSOD crashes only whilst playing games not familiar with the more intrinsic areas of the PC like the Bios settings as i've never had a reason to be familiar with them so i've left my voltage settings on auto as I wouldn't have a clue as to what voltages I need to set everything to I've attached an analysis file in the hope that someone much cleverer than me can tell me what's wrong Thanks guys

A:GSOD crashes only whilst playing games

Quote: Originally Posted by ragefree

Hey guys,
OK, basically i'm having GSODs (grey striped screen of death) whenever I try to play Borderlands or BFBC2..its always about 3-5mins into the game and ALWAYS happens. The odd thing is that I was playing L4D2 for months with not a sniff of a BSOD until now.
I've gone through test after test after test and made little progress into finding out whats wrong + i've replaced the PSU, HDD & RAM in the hope that these might be causing the issues without getting into big ??s for a new GPU, CPU or MB.
The system is circa Oct 09...so components are still fairly new.

I'm not familiar with the more intrinsic areas of the PC like the Bios settings as i've never had a reason to be familiar with them so i've left my voltage settings on auto as I wouldn't have a clue as to what voltages I need to set everything to.
I've attached an analysis file in the hope that someone much cleverer than me can tell me what's wrong.

Thanks guys!

Hello Welcome to SF,

I guess it one of the Hardware that has caused the problem. Follow this link it should help you http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html

Quote:
Run the Memory Diagnostic & HD Diagnostic

Also i would recommend to run System Integrity Checker
Start > Run > CMD >Right Click and Run as administrator > SFC/ SCANNOW

Validate whether the Windows is Genuine or Not: http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/

Also i found that there is something worng with your Keybroard i guess the drivers are missing.

Code:
Standard PS/2 Keyboard ACPI\PNP0303\4&23F9C1E3&0 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
Also ATK0110 ACPI UTILITY which is well known for problems please remove it. Go to Device Manager there you can find it just disable it from there. If you have installed any Asus Utilities uninstall it.

Code:
ATK0110 ACPI UTILITY ACPI\ATK0110\1010110 39
Hope this helps,
Captain

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/72535-gsod-crashes-only-whilst-playing-games.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hello everyone My laptop seems to have started switching itself off at random times when I am playing games specifically STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl World in Conflict The Sims and probably others as well I assume it is something to do with the graphics card or memory I was able to stop World in Conflict switching off by lowering the game detail settings but the playing off whilst self games switches Computer problem remains for STALKER even if I switch the graphics to the lowest settings This problem didn t occur a few months ago when I last installed it and my computer is more than capable of running these games Does anyone have any idea what I can do to solve this problem or at least what type of problem it is Can I change my video memory settings to compensate I am running Windows Vista Home Premium with an Intel Core Duo CPU processor GB of RAM and a ATI Mobility Radeon HD I posted this question in the Games section earlier but I m not sure it actually counts as a Game problem Thanks alot for your help JollySam nbsp

A:Computer switches self off whilst playing games

Please post your system specs, To include Make and model System if Big Box, or same info for the following it custom or home built, Mother Board (including Revision number), Processor (Exact Model Number), Ram, Video Card, Hdd(s), Optical Drive(s), Power Supply Manufacturer Model, Wattage and Amperage on the +12V Rails, OS, and any other peripherals installed on the motherboard.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-switches-self-off-whilst-playing-games.893891/
Relevancy 79.98%

so i have just had a new problem with my pc of which randomly when im gaming i recieve a shutdown it doesnt prompt me it just shutsdown like i unplugged it but this only happens when playing certain games such as minecraft(idk why this since iv been able to play this at 300 frames without a flaw for a couple years) arma 3 arma 2 and ark survival evolved im not sure why im having this problem but i read that it could be a psu problem of which they said to download and test it with furmark and i ran it for about 11 minutes fine with temp of 33C and a max temp of 79C which i dont think is alot since its at 99% load

here are my specs
GPU: GTX 650TI 1GB
CPU: AMD FX - 6300 Six Core Processor
Memory: 8GB RAM
PSU: 650W ACE Blk PSU 12cm Red Fan
Motherboard: M5A78L-MLE

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-crashing-whilst-playing-games.1164256/
Relevancy 79.98%

hello, i have just bought a new graphics card and overclocked my pc to achieve a 1:1 CPURAM. My temps and voltages are all fine, max temp for cpu is 55 degrees and gpu max about 75 degrees depending on how much i want to put the fan on (at 80% 75 degrees). Look at my pc specs to get an idea of the OC.
i have updated video drivers and this only occurs when im playing games.
The sound sometimes freezes with the image too, i cant return to my desktop and all i can do is manually restart my computer.
There is no error displayed in the event viewer, and im wrpping my brain with what it could be, i have a termaltake 550 WATT PSU thats about a year old. iahve 2 SATA HDD , any ideas?
thanks

Relevancy 79.98%

my computer keeps on freezing whilst i play games online and i have to restart it manual cause i cant get back to the desktop ctrl alt delete doesnt work can anyone help me shed some light on the problem much appreciated thanks

Relevancy 79.98%

Hi, in the last 2 days I have received 2 BSOD's, the system has been running fine for about 5-6 months with no issues.

I couldn't get the perfmon /report, I get a message saying an error occured whilst generating the report.

Spec;
Win7, retail, installed fresh 5-6 months ago.

Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD whilst system idle, no recent changes made.

It smells of hardware failure (i.e. single bit flips, bad IPs, etc.).

If you still wanna make sure it's software, then I recommend turning on Driver Verifier. Do not select the following checks: Force Pending I/O Requests, IRP Logging, and Low Resource Sim. Make sure to restart system after you finish setup. If you experience a boot loop afterwards, go into Safe Mode by pressing F8 prior to Windows logo and disable DV there. Provide us any new crashdumps.

Otherwise, you can start doing a battery of hardware tests, as followed:

RAM: Memtest86+ - 7+ passes
CPU: Prime95 - Torture Test; Blend; overnight (9+ hours)
GPU: MemtestCL - Run twice (if any of the tests work on your GPU; ATI cards will need to install the ATI APP SDK as it requires OpenCL)
Drives: Seatools - All basic tests aside from the Fix all or the advanced ones.

All of these (excluding MemtestCL) are included in the UBCD if you prefer a Live CD environment (which is the best environment to test hardware on). Note that Prime95 currently does not work on the latest version of UBCD. Also, please provide us temps/voltages using HWInfo with Sensors only option checked. Log two 30-minute instances: one for idle, and one for high load. If you can get the system to crash during high load logging, that's even better.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/232546-bsod-whilst-system-idle-no-recent-changes-made.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Any help is greatly spikes Huge whilst games.. playing lag online appreciated HJT LOG Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running Huge lag spikes whilst playing online games.. processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files McAfee SiteAdvisor McSACore exe C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exe c PROGRA Huge lag spikes whilst playing online games.. COMMON mcafee mna mcnasvc exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exe C Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exe C Program Files McAfee MSK MskSrver exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Sandboxie SbieSvc exe C WINDOWS system spupdsvc exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe c WINDOWS system ZuneBusEnum exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVD Serv exe C Program Files Cyberlink Shared Files brs exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Zune ZuneLauncher Huge lag spikes whilst playing online games.. exe C Program Files Microsoft Xbox Accessories XboxStat exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E S HIC EXE C Program Files McAfee MBK McAfeeDataBackup exe C Program Files Common Files Nero Lib NMBgMonitor exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files DNA btdna exe C Program Files Sandboxie SbieCtrl exe C program files steam steam exe C Program Files GIGABYTE Common GNConfig exe C Program Files Common Files Nero Lib NMIndexingService exe C Program Files Common Files Nero Lib NMIndexStoreSvr exe C WINDOWS system cmd exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http search yahoo com search fr mcafee amp p s R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - URLSearchHook AIM Toolbar Search Class - f - dc - -bc - e fefafe - C Program Files AIM Toolbar aimtb dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO AskBar BHO - f d - - d - c -aa e ed - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dll O - BHO McAfee Phishing Filter - B A- - A -B -BE AFE AB - c PROGRA mcafee msk mskapbho dll O - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - C Program Files McAfee VirusScan scriptsn dll O - BHO AIM Toolbar Loader - b cda -b - eef-a - a ac dbf - C Program Files AIM Toolbar aimtb dll O - BHO McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - B E -A B - A -B - CD E A FF - c PROGRA mcafee SITEAD mcieplg dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - Toolbar McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - EBBBE -BAD - B C- E A- ABECAE - c PROGRA mcafee SITEAD mcieplg dll O - Toolbar Ask Toolbar - d e-fd b- e -b - d b f - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dll O - Toolbar AIM Toolbar - ecd-cc - -a c- aaccbd - C Program Files AIM Toolbar aimtb dll... Read more

A:Huge lag spikes whilst playing online games..

These spikes are random and my internet is not to blame..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/huge-lag-spikes-whilst-playing-online-games.859016/
Relevancy 79.12%

My games have been randomly minimising whilst playing for a while now and to be honest it doesn't really bother me that much but it would still be nice to fix It happens every 5 minutes or so... Will add a print screen of my Task Manager to see if that helps you... I'm not very good with P.C's but should you require more information about something I'll be happy to provide! Thank you so much!

Relevancy 79.12%

Hey, im having the most annoying problems. Fresh install for windows 7 ultimate x64, never experienced problems like this before. So whats happening, first off when i went to install windows 7 it took 6 times to get an install without problems. Secondly now that ive got a good install, im experiencing numerous problems. I've had 3 bsod's and a few times a day im experiencing crashes like i haven't seen before. The whole computer freezes. i cant even turn num lock on my keyboard and worst of all i cant even click the restart button i actually have to turn it off at the mains. i normally experience this when playing a game, but non of my components are overheating, i think it could be my hard drive as i had the problems installing software on previous windows installation.

Any idea's how to fix this?

A:Random computer Freeze whilst playing games and w

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/280679-random-computer-freeze-whilst-playing-games-w.html
Relevancy 79.12%

I have had my laptop for about a week now, and in the last two days I have had a recurring problem. Whilst playing games (specifically LoL and Smite), the laptop screen completely freezes up and I hear a buzzing sound. The only way I have been able to get out of this is to power off the laptop but taking out the battery. It has gone up in frequency and I do not have any solutions so any help would be useful. My laptop specs are:

15.6-inch (1366 x 768 pixel, 100.45 ppi) TN matt display
Intel? Core? i7 4510U Processor
Intel HD Graphics 4400 + nVidia GeForce 820M (2 GB)
Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit)
8 GB DDR3L RAM

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/asus-x550ldv-crashing-whilst-playing-games-1059858.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Hi I'm new to this forum and was wondering if i could get some help or advice on what the problem might be the PC is only 3 months old and has had four recent blue screen errors over the time i have been using it and i was wondering if this is a hardware or system failure that i may need to replace. These are the dump files and system information attached to post thank you.

A:BSOD Whilst playing Browsing and Playing game's

Welcome

The BSOD seems to be caused by old ATI video card drivers:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 116, {fffffa8007da8010, fffff8800774da1c, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+7a1c )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa8007da8010, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff8800774da1c, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------

FAULTING_IP:
atikmpag+7a1c
fffff880`0774da1c 4883ec28 sub rsp,28h

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`071ef308 fffff880`07311000 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`07da8010 fffff880`0774da1c 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`071ef310 fffff880`07310d0a : fffff880`0774da1c fffffa80`07da8010 fffffa80`06c0bd50 fffffa80`07be0010 : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`071ef350 fffff880`073b7f07 : fffffa80`07da8010 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06c0bd50 fffffa80`07be0010 : dxgkrnl!TdrIsRecoveryRequired+0x1a2
fffff880`071ef380 fffff880`073e5d5a : fffffa80`ffffffff 00000000`00141feb fffff880`071ef4d0 00000000`00000002 : dxgmms1!VidSchiReportHwHang+0x40b
fffff880`071ef460 fffff880`073cbbb1 : fffffa80`08b94000 ffffffff`feced300 00000000`00000002 fffff880`071ef7d8 : dxgmms1!VidSchWaitForCompletionEvent+0x196
fffff880`071ef4a0 fffff880`073ceaaf : 00000000`00020182 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`08a33240 fffff8a0`0d99b510 : dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::xWaitForAllEngines+0x1e9
fffff880`071ef5a0 fffff880`073cd1a0 : fffff8a0`0d99b510 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`08b94000 00000000`00000001 : dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::SetupForBuildPagingBuffer+0xd7
fffff880`071ef5e0 fffff880`073cd0f6 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`08b94000 fffff880`073cba1e : dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::UnmapVideoApertureSegmentInternal+0x34
fffff880`071ef770 fffff880`073d6642 : fffffa80`08ba3ea0 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000001 fffff800`02edba32 : dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::UnmapVideoApertureSegment+0x13e
fffff880`071ef7e0 fffff880`073d63eb : fffff8a0`0d99b510 00000000`00001000 fffffa80`08ba3ea0 fffff8a0`0d99b510 : dxgmms1!VIDMM_APERTURE_SEGMENT::UnmapApertureRange+0x7a
fffff880`071ef830 fffff880`073d5d8f : fffff8a0`0d99b510 fffffa80`08b94c80 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`08b94c80 : dxgmms1!VIDMM_APERTURE_SEGMENT::UnmapTemporaryResource+0x9b
fffff880`071ef890 fffff880`073c976c : fffffa80`08b94000 fffffa80`08b94000 fffffa80`08b94c80 fffffa80`08b94000 : dxgmms1!VIDMM_APERTURE_SEGMENT::ReleaseTemporaryResource+0... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/268197-bsod-whilst-playing-browsing-playing-games.html
Relevancy 74.39%

Hello!

I have installed the latest graphics drivers and motherboard drivers and performed memory checks. Neither have gotten me any closer to a solution!

Here are my dump files:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cm2rer8tdw...een%20Info.zip

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Dagariana

A:BSOD whilst playing WoW.

Hello Please follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303050-bsod-whilst-playing-wow.html
Relevancy 74.39%

I bought a Novatech PC in December last year and after a month began getting BSODs BSODs games Various playing 7-8 months recent for firstly when playing Assassins Creed and then with other new games such as Bioshock Infinite and Battlefield There didn't seem to be any trigger within the games just a random crash at random times - anything from mins to several hours after starting to play The only pattern was the games it crashed in and that after the initial crash and restart the PC would bluescreen very soon after loading up the game again The errors have included x A xD x most often xA xBE x B xF x I've run disc checks memory tests GPU stress tests Various BSODs playing recent games for 7-8 months and all have come back negative The only possible lead was running a CPU test in OCCT Home which causes a BSOD pretty quickly every time As the PC is still under warranty I also contacted Novatech who suggested I try removing the Creative X-Fi card and front Various BSODs playing recent games for 7-8 months panel as I added them from my old PC This seemed to help reduce the number of BSODs but Various BSODs playing recent games for 7-8 months they did still occur particularly in BF I've left the card in recently as it's the only way I can use my speakers and the BSODs have been much worse - even occurring in Minecraft a couple of times and when I left War Thunder on idle on its menu for an hour or so I've attached my SF Diagnostic output below Any help would be great Thanks

A:Various BSODs playing recent games for 7-8 months

Start with the following:

Quick CPU stability test:
CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest

Thorough RAM test:
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303139-various-bsods-playing-recent-games-7-8-months.html
Relevancy 74.39%

Hello all,

Had some BSODS recently, I only upload the files of the recent one. They happened mostly when playing some games like prototype, Assassins creed and such.

files in the attachment

systems specs:
-windows 7 home premium 64bit

thanks in advance,
Robert

A:recent BSODs when playing games like prototype

It is much easier to find patterns, etc, when there are more than one crash.

We prefer you wait until you have at least two so that if one is corrupt the other probably wont be.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227040-recent-bsods-when-playing-games-like-prototype.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Hi all,

Playing Dishonoured has been causing my comp to BSOD every 40 mins or so. Temps seem fine but I thought it could be a PSU problem (it's the no-name one that came with the case).

It BSOD this morning whilst Dishonoured was running but minimised, which is weird because the GPU wasn't working hard and CPU was at about 47%.

So anyway, I was hoping that some altruistic soul could check my crashdumps and make sure it's not a driver issue, before I shell out for a new PSU

Thanks!

A:BSOD - usually whilst playing Dishonoured

Hello fraktal and welcome to the forums

What AMD GPU do you have? If you know how to do so, please update your drivers.

Tom

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259700-bsod-usually-whilst-playing-dishonoured.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Repeatedly getting BSOD after games in FIFA 15. Never had BSOD before and have never had graphics problems whilst gaming. Would really appreciate any help.
Thanks.

A:BSOD whilst playing FIFA 15

Code:
fffff880`0a272968 fffff880`08402f93Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\L6PODHD564.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L6PODHD564.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L6PODHD564.sys
L6PODHD564+0x2f93
fffff880`0a272970 fffff880`0a272a00
fffff880`0a272978 fffff880`0a2731a8
fffff880`0a272980 fffff880`08402f92 L6PODHD564+0x2f92
3: kd> lmvm l6podhd564
start end module name
fffff880`08400000 fffff880`084bcb00 L6PODHD564 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: L6PODHD564.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\L6PODHD564.sys
Image name: L6PODHD564.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jul 12 03:05:33 2013 (51DEECE5)
CheckSum: 000C089D
ImageSize: 000BCB00
Check for an update for the Guitar 6 driver here, and install it:
Line 6

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/346880-bsod-whilst-playing-fifa-15-a.html
Relevancy 73.53%

No idea whats been happening, just tends to BSOD whilst I'm playing a game of Dota. Incredibly frustrating.
I've attached my log folder.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

A:BSOD whilst playing DOTA

If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

We'll have to wait for another BSOD to occur, if another BSOD occurs just follow the posting instructions again and upload a new zip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/397901-bsod-whilst-playing-dota.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Hello all,

Started getting random BSOD during XCOM 2, been absolutely fine up until now. No other BSODs during other activities.

From looking at BlueScreenViewer it points to both cng.sys and ntsokernel.exe. The actual BSOD is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a.

Thanks,

Jamie

A:BSOD whilst playing XCOM 2 (Win 10)

Apologies I will post in the Windows 10 Forum!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392102-bsod-whilst-playing-xcom-2-win-10-a.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Hello all,

Started getting random BSOD during XCOM 2, been absolutely fine up until now. No other BSODs during other activities.

From looking at BlueScreenViewer it points to both cng.sys and ntsokernel.exe. The actual BSOD is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a.

Thanks,

Jamie

JAMIE-PC-24_02_2016__15156_66.zip
JAMIE-PC-24_02_2016__15303_79.zip

A:BSOD whilst playing XCOM 2

Please use the tool from BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums to create a new zip and upload the new zip.
The tool from sevenforums is slightly different.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/41835-bsod-whilst-playing-xcom-2-a.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi,

I recently installed Windows 7 64-bit over my existing version of 32-bit. Since the upgrade, I have been getting BSOD and auto shut downs whilst playing Battlefield 3 however it has happened a couple times when just using the pc for general use where it would just freeze and start buzzing or restart itself. I have had a couple error messages: dxgmms1.sys, 0x0000007E, 0x0000001E, 0x00000024, 0x0000003B and win32k.sys. I have since tried to repair the install by running it again but the problem is still there. I have done several diagnostic scans, system info scans, device manager etc but none of them report a problem. Never got a BSOD whilst on 32-bit.

What can I do to fix it? Is it possible I have installed 64-bit incorrectly?

Specs:
MSI Twin Frozr III R6950 OC
EA-500 psu
AMD Phenom II x4 965

A:BSOD/Auto shut down whilst playing BF3

A Google search indicates this is primarily caused by a device driver problem. Have you done a Windows update to get all the latest fixes, including device drivers?

What is the make and model number of your computer? Fill out the System Specs (User CP, Edit System Specs).

This could also be caused by defective RAM. Download Memtest86+ (you want the 2nd one Download - Pre-Compiled Bootable ISO (.zip)). Unzip it then create a CD from the iso file using your CD burning software. There is a good freeware burner called ImgBurn which will do this easily.

DO NOT burn the .iso file directly to CD. It must be used as input to a program that knows what to do with it, like the one I mentioned above.

Boot the CD and run for at least 3 complete passes unless it shows errors sooner than that.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/213732-bsod-auto-shut-down-whilst-playing-bf3.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi all I've recently switched over from my old HDD to a shiny new SSD It was any whilst BSOD game playing (demanding) a fresh windows install and I've installed all BSOD whilst playing any (demanding) game drivers for my gpu mobo etc fresh onto this It seems now though that whenever I play a game I get a BSOD I've had this happen so far whilst playing Skyrim EVE online and Company of Heroes and I haven't really loaded up any other games because there's not much fun if they're going to crash mins in The crashes occur anywhere between after mins of play and after hr I thought it was a temperature issue as Skyrim used to crash before I got the SSD but seemed to work fine if I put my fan speeds up to in MSI Afterburner After mins of EVE online with the fan speeds set to I got a crash the other day BSOD whilst playing any (demanding) game though I've also tried uninstalling and re-installing my graphics drivers and still got a crash I've also updated my BIOS and that hasn't fixed the problem so I thought I'd post here and see if someone else can help me get to the bottom of this System specs are Gigabyte GA-Z A-D -B Mobo Intel i K - Not overclocked Nvidia GTX - Also not overclocked GB RAM OCZ Agility GB SSD W PSU

A:BSOD whilst playing any (demanding) game

Hello James.

Scan the system for possible virus infection.

Code:
fffff880`0ae06bb8 fffff880`010149fa ataport!IdePortPdoDispatch+0xb6
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
Roll back to an earlier stable version of the display driver.
Download and install Driver Fusion.
Reboot the computer in Advanced Boot Options, safe mode. Search Driver Fusion in your start menu, and remove all components of your nVidia display driver.
Boot normally now. Go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers, Drivers > Beta and Legacy; search there with your cards particulars for GeForce 306.23 Driver, dated 13.9.2012 and install it.
Edimax 802.11n Wireless Adapter needs a driver update.

Code:
lmvm rtl8192ce
start end module name
fffff880`03c24000 fffff880`03dd8000 rtl8192Ce (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rtl8192Ce.sys
Image name: rtl8192Ce.sys
Timestamp: Thu Oct 06 13:17:16 2011 (4E8D5D04)
CheckSum: 00128133
ImageSize: 001B4000
And Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, too.

Code:
lmvm rt64win7
start end module name
fffff880`03956000 fffff880`039bd000 Rt64win7 (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys
Image name: Rt64win7.sys
Timestamp: Thu Jan 13 17:27:19 2011 (4D2EE89F)
CheckSum: 0006BB92
ImageSize: 00067000
update the network driver.
First, download the network card driver from manufactuer's website, Realtek and Realtek respectively.
Then reinstall the driver:
Click the Start Button, type "devmgmt.msc" (without quotation marks) in the Start Menu Search box and press Enter.
Double click to expand "Network adaptors".
Right click your network card and click Uninstall.
Check "Delete driver software for this device" check box, click OK.
Restart the computer
If windows does not auto configure the appropriate drivers at startup, install the downloaded one manually.
Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight, per RAM module per slot.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/271036-bsod-whilst-playing-any-demanding-game.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Is Windows Ultimate x - x -bit or x -- x - the original installed OS on the system -- Windows Ultimate x - an OEM or full retail version -- Full Retail - What is the age of system hardware -- December - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS -- January System specs can be found at my profile Windows Forums - View Profile Domenic This has just started happening recently I'm not sure what is causing this so I thought I'd ask here I've attached what you have asked for Since I cannot upload the Windows NT BSOD jcgriff zip file to Playing 3 Whilst BSOD IRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Battlefield your server because of a size issue I have uploaded it to mine IRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Whilst Playing Battlefield 3 http domenicfiore com Windows NT BSOD jcgriff zip Thanks in advance for your help EDIT I'd also like to point out that even when it does not BSOD after some time ranges from minute to hour the game crashes This is all new never did this before the latest patch or I have no idea what

A:IRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Whilst Playing Battlefield 3

Please remove the following software, it has known issues with some systems:
Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
Start Menu\Programs\Defraggler Public:Start Menu\Programs\Defraggler Public
Start Menu\Programs\GIGABYTE\EnergySaver2 Public:Start Menu\Programs\GIGABYTE\EnergySaver2 Public
Start Menu\Programs\GIGABYTE\ET6 Public:Start Menu\Programs\GIGABYTE\ET6 Public
Some of your crashes are network related. Uninstall and re-install your Ethernet drivers. You will find them in the Network Devices category of Device Manager.
To fully re-install a driver, use the following steps.First, download the latest driver. Then do the next steps.
Click Start Menu
Right Click My Computer/Computer
Click Manage
Click Device Manager from the list on the left
Find the device you are trying to uninstall by expanding the appropriate set of devices
Right click the device
Click Uninstall (do not click OK in the dialog box that pops up after hitting Uninstall)
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device (if this option is available, otherwise just hit OK) and hit OK
Restart your computer only if Windows asks you to.
Install the latest driver for the device.

Alternatively:Login as an adminstrative user.
First, download the latest driver. Then do the next steps.
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Hardware and Sound
Click Device Manager (the last link under Devices and Printers)
Find the device you are trying to uninstall by expanding the appropriate set of devices
Right click the device
Click Uninstall (do not click OK in the dialog box that pops up after hitting Uninstall)
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device (if this option is available, otherwise just hit OK) and hit OK
Restart your computer only if Windows asks you to.
Install the latest driver for the device.
You also have some DirectX/graphics card related crashes. Make sure DirectX is working properly:If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

Check Windows for corruption. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker up to three times to fix all errors with a restart in between each. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations. Use OPTION THREE of SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to provide us with the sfcdetails.txt file if errors occur.

Re-install or install the latest drivers for your display card. Your current drivers may be corrupt and/or outdated. Use the following method to re-install the drivers.
Download the drivers you want for your display card(s)
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Uninstall a program
For NVIDIA:Uninstall the NVIDIA Graphics Driver (this should uninstall all NVIDIA software and drivers)
Restart your computer
Make sure NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver, NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player, NVIDIA HD Audio Driver, and NVIDIA PhysX System Software are not still listed under Uninstall a program through Control Panel
If any remain of the above, uninstall one at a time
If asked to restart after uninstalling any of the above, do so, and continue uninstalling any remaining NVIDIA items until all are removed

For AMD:Uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager if it is listed (this should remove all AMD graphics software and drivers)
If AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed, use the following method to uninstall the graphics drivers:Click Start Menu
Right Click My Computer/Computer
Click Manage
Click Device Manager from the list on the left
Expand Display adapters
Do the following for each adapter (in case you have multiple display cards)Right click the adapter

Alternatively:Login as an adminstrative user
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Hardware and Sound
Click Device ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/228594-irql_driver_not_less_or_equal-bsod-whilst-playing-battlefield-3-a.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Have had a BSOD three times whilst playing minecraft, all within about 2 hours of each other, the reports that are needed are in the attachment

System Spec (full details in sig)
64-bit
Original OS
OEM
Age of system: 6 months
Age of OS: 6 months

Thanks

System Manufacturer/Model Number Acer Aspire 5750G OS Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit CPU Intel Core i5-2410M 2.3GHz Memory 6GB DDR3 Graphics Card(s) Integrated, NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M

A:BSOD whilst playing minecraft and at random times

Hi.

Installing and Using 2 antivirus programs in the same system,usually you dont have double protection. You have double the problems.

Remove avast from your system.
Remove avg from your system.
Download and install Microsoft Security Essentials with windows firewall enable.
You can also use this Good and Free system security combination.
If you had make any changes in windows using TuneUp Utilities,set everything back to default then uninstall TuneUp Utilities.
Generally TuneUp Utilities they dont "tuneup" the system,they mess up the system.
Windows 7 does not need any "external" help.
Update software\driver for your Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter - Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-Card.

http://www.broadcom.com/support/

Finish with the above steps and post back with news.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/215947-bsod-whilst-playing-minecraft-random-times.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Hello again TSF I've recently encountered Blue Screens within the last days that appear to occur whilst playing the Facebook game 'Sims Social' Of course that's probably just a coincidence but i've never encountered BSOD's on this computer yet had it for less than year 2 Social? whilst in 2 Sims a playing days row, BSOD's It may also be worth noting that if i remember correctly World of Warcraft was also running in the background whilst alt-tabbing to play on the Sims Social just incase this links to any reasoning behind the crashes Attached hopefully items include the required tests from the sticky aswell as the dumps from the bsods Thanks J OS - Vista Windows Win -bit x -bit or 2 BSOD's 2 days in a row, whilst playing Sims Social? x What was original installed OS on system Win -bit Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer OEM Age of system hardware Approx months Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS Reformatted maybe or months ago CPU Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz CPUs GHz Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX mb MotherBoard Gigabyte Power Supply - brand amp wattage Unsure System Manufacturer Gigabyte custom build from Overclockers co uk Exact model number if laptop check label on bottom n a

A:2 BSOD's 2 days in a row, whilst playing Sims Social?

Okay it would appear that it has absolutely nothing to do with Sims Social
Just had another BSoD, literally within 2 hours of my last one, this time whilst playing World of Warcraft.
I have attached the minidump for this crash.

EDIT: Just to note, after restarting the PC from a crash, a directx9 error pops up. Can't remember exactly what it states, but it's something along the lines of it having issues starting up i believe. The little 'boodle-boop' noise that sounds when you plug in a USB plays a couple of times after a reboot from BSoD.
Sorry if any of this is irrelevant, just feel as though I should note everything i can think of! :)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/2-bsods-2-days-in-a-row-whilst-playing-sims-social-598090.html
Relevancy 71.81%

I've been experiencing crashes for a pretty long time now. I've been able to exclude my vid card, ram, psu, overheating and i think my hard drive but the one i've replaced it with isn't really top of the line either.
I've been on the OC3D forum and they advised me to post everything here. I'll include the log in this thread.

A:BSOD whilst playing any game ranging from L4D2 to LoL

hello DJundertaker25, welcome to Seven Forums. I will try to help you with this problem, if I can. First, I would like you to complete your system specs in a little more detail if you would. Sometimes we need to look up a particular part and need the Manufacturer and model number. I would also like to know your PSU and CPU cooler and case can sometimes help. The instructions I give others may help you do that.

Information
Your System Specs will help us to help you, and doing it in this manner will make them available to all helpers in every post and keep us from hunting for them. We ask that you fill them out in as much detail as possible including Desktop or Laptop, Model number if it is an OEM computer and all components with the Manufacturer and Model number if possible.

If you will go to your last post and click the 'System Specs' in the bottom left of the post, you will find a link to update your system specs. Please fill those out in as much detail as possible, making sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you would like to know what we would like, you can click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post to see mine. If you do not know what your components are, this will help you accomplish this task. System Info - See Your System Specs

As far as your dump files, The latest is about a month old, which striles me as unusual. so please make sure your system is configured for Small Memory Dumps Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD.

Almost all of the latest 6 or seven dump files were fairly consistent. Of the 7 I looked at, 5 of them blamed this:

Code:
e22w7x64
start end module name
fffff880`03e56000 fffff880`03e80000 e22w7x64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: e22w7x64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\e22w7x64.sys
Image name: e22w7x64.sys
Timestamp: Wed Dec 05 10:43:48 2012 (50BF79C4)
CheckSum: 00035FA2
ImageSize: 0002A000
That is your Killer e2200 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller which is most likely a part of your Motherboard drivers. Please go to the Motherboard Manufacturer's site and see if you can find an updated driver.

Also blamed was

Code:
atikmdag
start end module name
fffff880`0f03f000 fffff880`0ff4f000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Thu Apr 17 21:13:16 2014 (53508A3C)
CheckSum: 00EAEEE6
ImageSize: 00F10000
Which of course your graphics card. perhaps updating to a newer driver could help. Please update the card like this.
I am going to give you some links that will help you get a good clean install and not have any drivers you don't need that will conflict with other drivers. Download a WHQL driver from Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7 . Once you have them downloaded, uninstall you current driver from control panel. next clean up any left over drivers from following this tutorial Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling and select only ATI Display Drivers. After you have done that and rebooted, install the new driver, only select custom install and install only what you have to. Very few people need most of what they include. You do not need the audio/HDMI drivers as you already have that in your Motherboard drivers. Unless there is some reason you need them, the only thing you really need is the Display Driver.

You also got on 1 dump file and Ox124 which is a generic hardware fault that is very general and gives no information of what it is. So, we will wait until you update the above drivers and see if that helps. In the mean time, if you a... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348699-bsod-whilst-playing-any-game-ranging-l4d2-lol.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi there I would be very grateful of any help you could give me to resolve this problem I am new to your forums but have read several replies to other peoples posts in World Videos Warcraft and of BSOD playing whilst watching an attempt to find a way solve my own to no avail some of what you have suggested is way over my head For a few weeks when I shut down the PC it takes ages to shut down or has to be manually turned BSOD whilst watching Videos and playing World of Warcraft off because its clear it isn't going to shut down properly on its own The other day my elderly neighbour who doesn't have a computer said her niece had mailed her via my computer with some information she wanted When I opened the mail there was a pdf file attached which I opened and looked at shortly afterwards I was looking on the John Lewis website for my neighbour and my PC froze completely The mouse wouldn't move and I couldn't Ctrl Alt Del toggle out or do anything but a hard restart Once I had rebooted I ran an AVG scan and it found no threats The PC worked fine for a few hours and then when I ran World of Warcraft later that evening after playing for a short while it froze again The music still plays in the back ground but the game froze and again couldn't toggle out or Alt f or Ctrl Alt Del Over the next couple of days it crashed like this again around or times I searched the WoW forums for anything I could do to see if it was WoW related a couple of days before I opened my neighbours pdf file there was a new patch to the game and I also had trouble installing that For the last two days I have been playing the game in Windowed mode and had not crashed so thought this had sorted the problem Today I logged on it crashed in Wow and after hard restart it crashed whilst I was watching a video on the BBC News website I have performed a Housecall virus scan and updated AVG and no threats have been found by either I have checked that my Graphics drivers are up to date which they are apparently I have changed various settings inside WoW's options but obviously as it is crashing outside the game I doubt it is only this Since it crashed the first time like this there was an update to Firefox which I applied hoping that might solve it but that hasn't helped either I am now completely lost as to what it might be Or maybe it is a number of things combined Although I have more knowledge than a basic user I obviously have come to my limit and so have come here in the hopes that someone could help me please Vicky

A:BSOD whilst watching Videos and playing World of Warcraft

Welcome to the forum.

Your dump does not show any definitive cause for the BSODs you're getting.

To rule out buggy drivers lets try Driver verifier:
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

One Q: Do you have any codec packs installed?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250705-bsod-whilst-watching-videos-playing-world-warcraft.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi been getting frequent random BSODs whilst playing world of tanks. Each time the problems seems to be caused by atikmpag.sys. I have tried uninstalling and installing the most recent drivers but got another BSOD as soon as I tried to play the game again.

A:BSOD whilst playing World of Tanks caused by atikmpag.sys

All of the dumps are 0x116 VIDEO_TDR_ERROR (Timeout Detection Recovery) which can be down to the driver, heat, power to the card, the PCI slot it's in or a bad card among other things. Your driver isn't the most recent from what I can see so we'll try that first.

Download the latest driver from here and save it to your desktop. Download DDU and follow Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use to remove all traces of your current driver. Reboot and install the downloaded driver.
Code:
BugCheck 116, {fffffa800b9ec060, fffff88004308848, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+b848 )

---------

6: kd> lmvm atikmpag
start end module name
fffff880`042fd000 fffff880`04393000 atikmpag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys
Image name: atikmpag.sys
Timestamp: Fri Nov 21 02:08:54 2014 (546E9EB6)
CheckSum: 00093077
ImageSize: 00096000
Try that and report back, upload new logs if you receive any more BSODs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/374682-bsod-whilst-playing-world-tanks-caused-atikmpag-sys.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Yesterday randomly whilst playing whilst details and youtube BSOD originally See Teamspeak. watching youtube with only three windows open Youtube Teamspeak and Notepad I got an unexpected restart The recovery process when the Laptop restarted achieved nothing other than the computer knowing that it couldn't fix it I then did BSOD whilst originally playing youtube and Teamspeak. See details a factory reset of the operating system due to my personal files being on my second internal hard drive After which the first thing I did once it had finished setup was bring up Task Manager I saw my CPU at never stopping I closed down the program from e-machines installs things like Windows live essentials on the second restart and I appeared to get around minutes up time before BSOD I copied what was left of anything personal from my C to D I chose to keep user files and am now doing this via Safe Mode Attached are my Dumps and a Boot Log Regards Scott Minidump zip - All Minidump ntbtlog txt - A Boot Log which ended in BSOD

A:BSOD whilst originally playing youtube and Teamspeak. See details

Not to bump the topic however after using Safe Mode for about 30 minutes I wondered if it was over and started in normal mode. Five minutes in I got BSOD and this time it was something different, see attached. Also I saw this topic moved into here and filled out the form:

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x64 64 bit?
- the original installed OS
- OEM

- What is the age of system (hardware)? Nearly 1 year
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) I did a Factory reset yesterday

Computer Name: E640 E machines

The only change made was with the Tech Guy's exchanging my Harddrive for two half size ones after the PC stopped working last time.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/184883-bsod-whilst-originally-playing-youtube-teamspeak-see-details.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Heya all I have a bit of a problem where I'm not sure whether it's driver related and playing random screen black whilst crashes LOTRO BSOD, or whether something is failing on my computer My husband seems to think it's driver related but although I can build my own computers when it comes to things like this I'm completely useless First off I can't remember whether I had this issue on my previous set when I first installed Windows or whether it's been just when I've upgraded my computer I just can't recall the first time I started having this problem The first thing I noticed was whenever BSOD, random crashes whilst playing LOTRO and black screen I exited playing a game my screen would go black with monitor message saying no video output and the green power button on my monitor would go orange and I would have turn off and then switch my monitor back on for the screen to come back up Then I noticed that it started doing it randomly when my computer was idle Again I would turn my monitor off and then back on again to get the screen back up During these times when this has happened I've never had to reset my computer I've recently updated my graphics drivers and the issue seems to be a little more often than not now and my husband thinks it's the graphics drivers that's causing it I've done a search on the internet and I've come across similar problems but requires a restart which could mean monitor failure or graphics card failure so I'm unsure as to whether it is driver related The second issue that I've been having is randomly when I play LOTRO EU client I've been having BSOD crashes that require a restart or the LOTRO client has stopped responding error and needs to shut down I've only had BSOD's over the last couple of months the first being when I downloaded the US Beta version of the game to see what DX looked like I thought that perhaps it was DX that was causing it so I disabled DX and didn't have another BSOD for a few weeks A couple of weeks later I was on the EU Live server and I had another BSOD unfortunately for these two BSOD's I haven't got the crash dump report to post up but I'd been having problems with my onboard sound drivers so I thought that could be the reason so I bought a xonar sound card and after that even the crashing and lotro has stopped responding errors stopped and I thought the problem had been fixed Last week I downloaded the preview client for the f p EU Version of LOTRO to help with the stress testing and I again enabled DX Within an hour I had a BSOD and this time I was able to get a crash report from WhoCrashed This is the error message On Tue your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF FC F xFFFFF C A x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time Which looks like it is indeed a driver issue which is what has been suggested on the LOTRO forums I don't know whether the screen going black and these problems I have with LOTRO are related at all to the Nvidia drivers causing me issues but any help and feedback as to why this is happening would be much appreciated One thing I'm wondering if my monitor was going could that cause an error like this in LOTRO Or is it more likely if it is faulty hardware to be my graphics card Both my monitor and graphics card are less than a year old so I should be able to RMA them if I need to it's just finding out which one needs replacing if it is a hardware fault I hope that I've made sense here and that you can all understand this Also my computer set up is Windows bit Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd GA- T-USB gigahertz AMD Phenom II X Corsair W... Read more

A:BSOD, random crashes whilst playing LOTRO and black screen

Hi, Rhia; and welcome to the forum. Sorry you are having problems. Please read these threads and post back. We will be glad to help you.

[1 - Novice] How to ask for help with a BSOD problem

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/121728-bsod-random-crashes-whilst-playing-lotro-black-screen.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I have experienced a BSOD multiple times, Probably 10 or so in the last week, and I have no idea what to do at this point. I have tried running file scans, furmark, system restores, memory diagnostics. Nothing works. I am really hoping you guys have a miraculous solution. Thank you for your time!

A:BSOD whilst playing league of legends and browsing web. Stop: 0x124

Hi, In the two days since posting I have experienced 5 more blue screens. one while playing garrys mod, one on youtube, two on league of legends, and one on SMITE. If you need anymore information on my computer I can get them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335746-bsod-whilst-playing-league-legends-browsing-web-stop-0x124.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hello,

Ever since getting my New gaming PC (back a year ago) I have been getting BSOD for driver power state failure. These have been very uncommon but have recently sprung back up again.

I have attached the zip file from the debugging program I found on your forums.

I appreciate any help you can offer,

Thanks.

A:BSOD Driver Power State Failure whilst playing GMOD

IT looks like your Problems are being cause by yourIphone/pod driver, and by your USB driver:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800a04cc80, fffff80000b9c518, fffffa8007397bd0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for usbaapl64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for usbaapl64.sys
Probably caused by : usbaapl64.sys

---------
Driver Reference Table - usbaapl64.sys

For the Iphone/pod driver try going to the device manager and uninstalling the driver from there, then plug the Iphone/pad back into the computer and it should re-install the driver for you

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa800d6c5d00, fffff80000ba2748, fffffa80085a26b0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for EtronHub3.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for EtronHub3.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : EtronHub3.sys

---------
Driver Reference Table - EtronHub3.sys

Looking at the time stamp on this driver we can see that it is probably out of date:

Code:
kd> lmvm EtronHub3
start end module name
fffff880`04e9c000 fffff880`04ea5b80 EtronHub3 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: EtronHub3.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\EtronHub3.sys
Image name: EtronHub3.sys
Timestamp: Wed Jan 26 05:54:00 2011 (4D3FFD48)
CheckSum: 00009F05
ImageSize: 00009B80
Please update the driver from here: Etron Technology, Inc.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/282826-bsod-driver-power-state-failure-whilst-playing-gmod.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum but I am having trouble since installing a new build and have had numerous BSODS. I have since discovered that the ram I was using was faulty and am in the process of RMAing it. Changing for old ram seemed to give better stability but I am still getting occasional BSOD. The latest was 0x0000001e (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). I have run Ccleaner previously to this and it seemed to help but 24hrs later this has happened. I cant seem to figure out what it is and would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me what might be causing this.

Thanks,
Gil

A:BSOD 0x0000001e Random whilst surfing/playing game. Dumps included

Hello,

Code:
GVTDrv64.sys Tue Sep 5 02:10:02 2006 (44FD22CA)
This driver is related to the Gigabyte Easy Tune 6 tool. Which are known problems with windows 7. Also it dates back to 2006. Drivers before 2009 are generally known to cause problems, as well.

Either update the driver here: GIGABYTE - Support & Downloads - Utility - Motherboard or just remove it.

Code:
Unknown Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0000\5&1679B462&0&1 43
Would you possibly know what this device is?

In the dump file, it is showing a NTFS error.

Do the following:

Quote:

After:
Disk Check

After please post back results.

-Justin

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/243594-bsod-0x0000001e-random-whilst-surfing-playing-game-dumps-included.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Evening all Desperate for some help just upgraded my pc componants and now it will not start at all As far as i can see all the bios settings are correct On first start up a message come up first saying no disks found then when i click onto the bios menu i have AHCI mode enabled and it detects SSD and CD drive absolutly fine First i tried booting from original SSD with windows already installed kept getting BSOD everytime i get to windows loading screen Then after reading on forums people were re-installing windows back on to the SSD but when trying to boot from the cd drive yes its a bootable disc nothing happens and it just goes upgrade cpu when BSOD pc booting of motherboard recent and to the windows repair screen then does nothing after attempting to repair i have tried removing the SSD so only the cd drive is visable but then it comes up with the message quot reboot BSOD when pc booting recent upgrade of motherboard and cpu and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press any key quot I have removed graphics card and tried on board graphics I have tried barebones I have tried new cables I have cleared Cmos BSOD when pc booting recent upgrade of motherboard and cpu update My Componants Mobo AsRock Z Extreme Gen NEW CPU intel core i processor LGA NEW Memory Corsair Dominator GB mhz TW X G C D OLD PSU Hyper w OLD SSD ocz sata gb OLD month old Graphics Card EVGA GeForce GTX OLD month old Cooler Corsair H NEW Case Coolermaster II advanced nVidia edition NEW All the old componants were working previosly Any thoughts or ideas would be very greatfull as i've spent days on it now Cheers

A:BSOD when pc booting recent upgrade of motherboard and cpu

Quote: Originally Posted by beste9

Evening all,
Desperate for some help just upgraded my pc componants and now it will not start at all.
As far as i can see all the bios settings are correct. On first start up a message come up first saying no disks found, then when i click onto the bios menu i have AHCI mode enabled and it detects SSD and CD drive absolutly fine.
First i tried booting from original SSD with windows 7 already installed.. kept getting BSOD everytime i get to windows loading screen.
Then after reading on forums people were re-installing windows back on to the SSD, but when trying to boot from the cd drive(yes its a bootable disc) nothing happens and it just goes to the windows repair screen then does nothing after attempting to repair. i have tried removing the SSD so only the cd drive is visable but then it comes up with the message "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press any key"

I have removed graphics card and tried on board graphics.
I have tried barebones.
I have tried new cables.
I have cleared Cmos + update

My Componants:

Mobo: AsRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 (NEW)
CPU: intel core i3 processor LGA1155 (NEW)
Memory: Corsair Dominator 4GB 133mhz (TW3X4G1333C9D) (OLD)
PSU: Hyper 630w (OLD)
SSD: ocz sata 2.0 120gb (OLD) 1month old
Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 460 (OLD) 1month old
Cooler: Corsair H80 (NEW)
Case: Coolermaster 690II advanced nVidia edition (NEW)

All the old componants were working previosly

Any thoughts or ideas would be very greatfull as i've spent 2 days on it now

Cheers

Windows doesn't support motherboard changes. It looks like you're going to have to reinstall

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/226305-bsod-when-pc-booting-recent-upgrade-motherboard-cpu.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi,

I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU to a Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 5 motherboard and an Intel Xeon 1231 v3. I use a Nvidia GTX 660 GPU, and recently my FPS in-game has been stuttering. When I checked my GPU load, I noticed it kept on dipping below the threshold that the game would use. For example, if the maximum load the game took was 80%, every 10 seconds or so the load would dip down to 20%, causing a stutter. This makes the games I play virtually unplayable.

I was playing Tera, and this game IS known for it's optimization issues, but I had no problems in the past running this game with my previous motherboard. I recently got a BSOD and I'm hoping that it could lead me somewhere good. If anything, I might just RMA my motherboard and call it defective.

A:Recent upgrade on motherboard and CPU, BSOD when under GPU load

Seems there have been 3 crashes, 2 were unable to produce a minidump
Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

Code:
Event[4075]:
Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting
Date: 2015-12-17T20:59:47.000
Event ID: 1005
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Timmy-PC
Description:
Unable to produce a minidump file from the full dump file.
Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

Code:
ffffd000`20486228 fffff800`ac91e7fdUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0x18e7fd
5: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff800`ac790000 fffff800`ad278000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Timestamp: Thu Jul 23 02:15:19 2015 (55B03217)
CheckSum: 00AAF49B
ImageSize: 00AE8000
According to the logs, you are using a 9800 GTX+
Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/34411-recent-upgrade-motherboard-cpu-bsod-when-under-gpu-load.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi guys, i have expereinced some BSOD recently and i dont know what to do. All i have is the minidumb file and the information given to me by my computer.
I will upload the file if anyone wants to see it.
PLS i really need your help
thank you

A:Recent BSOD when playing league of legends

Hi just got another bsod. i run the windbg and it says the main cause might be athr.sys (athr+428a5)
it also metions about something called type reffered : nt!_KPRCB
the bug check referes to BugCheck D1, {30, 2, 0, 8f2a38a5}
thank you

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/381441-recent-bsod-when-playing-league-legends.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi,

I have an ASUS P5GDC DELUXE motherboard. And sometimes the board makes a beeping sound when i'm playing games (one beep, then a 2 second pause then another beep).

This is not a great concern for me as the games run fine at max detail with no problems.

Also it doesn't do it constantly, just one or twice an hour, or sometimes never. Is this a heat related issue?.

The processor has a stock cooler on it, and the case has an additional 4 cooling fans, not including the graphics card.

Temperatures at idle...
CPU 44c (2556 rmp)
Motherboard 25c
Graphics card 39c

Many thanks in advance.

ASUS P5GDC DELUXE
P4 PRESCOTT 3.2 (800MHZ FSB)
1536MB PC3200 (DDR400) CRUCIAL TECH RAM). DUAL CHANNEL INTERLEAVED.
RADEON X800 XT PCI EXPRESS
140GB MAXTOR HDD

A:Motherboard beeps 2 times when playing games!!!!

Check Howard's beepcodes http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic17013.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/motherboard-beeps-2-times-when-playing-games.18012/
Relevancy 66.22%

Recently, I was playing hearthstone and got the BSOD message.
plus, after having window update, i got the blue screen as well.
So I used the system restore program few days ago for that situation.
Any solution or comments please?
Thank you

A:BSOD playing hearthstone and after the recent window updates

Please post this report:
Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373438-bsod-playing-hearthstone-after-recent-window-updates.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Recently my 360 controller has been acting up. I was playing FIFA 12 with it and suddenly I got a BSOD. Then after rebooting I plugged it in and the lights were flashing and constantly disconnecting. After playing with it in this shitty state for only 5 minutes it gave me another BSOD.

YOu can find my specs in my profile.

It's the OS it came with, full retail.

A:BSOD when playing with wired 360 controller, recent problems

You need to update the software\driver for your XBox USB wireless controller.

The driver is 2 years old.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/downloads
Also update these old drivers

Code:
speedfan.sys fffff880`01d15000 fffff880`01d1c000 0x00007000 0x45168798 24-Sep-06 4:26:48 μμ
VMNetSrv.sys fffff880`048ea000 fffff880`048ff000 0x00015000 0x45b74b9a 24-Jan-07 3:05:46 μμ
ASMMAP64.sys fffff880`06bef000 fffff880`06bf6000 0x00007000 0x45c63998 04-Feb-07 10:52:56 μμ
SMARTVHidMiniVistaAmd64.sys fffff880`0490f000 fffff880`04911880 0x00002880 0x47b3128a 13-Feb-08 6:53:46 μμ
SMARTMouseFilterx64.sys fffff880`05eea000 fffff880`05ef2000 0x00008000 0x47b32a27 13-Feb-08 8:34:31 μμ
GizmoDrv.SYS fffff880`0475e000 fffff880`04769000 0x0000b000 0x482fbd72 18-May-08 8:24:02 πμ
sncduvc.SYS fffff880`06fd6000 fffff880`06fdea80 0x00008a80 0x495894f2 29-Dec-08 12:14:26 μμ
How to find and update drivers? Read here Best way to update drivers for free?

Update also your windows using the windows update.

Finish with this and post back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/191599-bsod-when-playing-wired-360-controller-recent-problems.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Recently, I built my new PC build early June. After all the Windows Update and hopefully, installed all the recent/updated drivers, I've been experiencing some odd BSoD crashes at random times. Some cases, I would experience a random BSoD, while my computer was idle. Another case was related to accessing my Device Manager that somehow triggered the BSoD. Just recently, I was testing/tweaking some game/graphic settings within Star Citizen, while I was alt-tabbed to answer a few messages via Facebook.

I have uploaded the DM Log Collector zip file.

A:Recent BSOD 0x0000004E while playing Star Citizen

Welcome to the forum MrFujiKicker,

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes.*Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot.*If RAM stick #2 passes, this indicates that RAM stick #1 may be bad. If you want to be absolutely sure, re-test RAM stick #1 in another known good slot.
*If RAM stick #2 has errors, this indicates another possible bad RAM stick, a possible motherboard slot failure or inadequate settings.
3. Test the next stick of RAM (stick #2) in the next motherboard slot.*If this RAM stick has errors repeat step #2 using a known good stick if possible, or another stick.
*If this RAM stick has no errors and both sticks failed in slot#1, test RAM stick #1 in this slot.
4. If you find a stick that passes the test, test it in all the other motherboard slots.

If Part 2 testing shows errors, and all tests in Part 3 show errors, you will need to test the RAM sticks in another computer and/or test other RAM in your computer to identify the problem.

In this way, you can identify whether it is a bad stick of RAM, a bad motherboard, or incompatibility between the sticks.

Information
Errors are sometimes found after 8 passes.

Tip
Do this test overnight, before going to bed.

Code:
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Debug session time: Thu Jun 19 08:30:00.918 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:56:33.104
BugCheck 4E, {99, 135fde, 2, 1e685d}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_99
PROCESS_NAME: StarCitizenLau
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Tue Jun 17 23:51:45.978 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:01.775
BugCheck FC, {fffff900c0848350, d1a0000395c9b863, fffff880094f6040, 2}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+44dfc )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xFC
PROCESS_NAME: cpuz_asus.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Mon Jun 16 16:22:08.880 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:12:48.051
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002e71ac5, 0, ffffffffffffffff}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpInterlockedPopEntrySListFault16+0 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_c0000005_R
PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe
Debug session time: Mon Jun 16 05:23:01.231 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:24:26.418
BugCheck D1, {0, d, 8, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiPageFault+260 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
Debug session time: Sun Jun 15 04:24:27.552 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:44.722
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002e9bd31, fffff8800933adc0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiInsertTimerTab... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335223-recent-bsod-0x0000004e-while-playing-star-citizen.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Hello all Sorry for wall of text but I want to give as much info as possible I don't remember what I was doing while I had the bsod on the th July but I remember the system freezing twice while playing the game Minecraft I have had this computer over a year and have played Minecraft for a long time without problems though The freezes only started recently after the bsod perhaps Description of freeze Minecraft will freeze then turn white after a little while I will still be able to move my cursor but nothing I click on will work The first freeze I had I pressed the reset button but it was very slow to load didn't get to the motherboard logo screen before I pushed the power button to turn it off It first displays numbers very fast at bottom right this is normal and hanged at A before I playing minecraft recent bsod(0x000000d1) while a and Freezes turned it Freezes while playing minecraft and a recent bsod(0x000000d1) off Then computer was fine for days The second freeze I waited and Freezes while playing minecraft and a recent bsod(0x000000d1) after maybe minutes there was a blue screen but Freezes while playing minecraft and a recent bsod(0x000000d1) it had no error code It said it was collecting bug report info or something took a long time about it too I'm not sure if it got anything and it suggested I try a windows repair When it had finished my computer restarted but it was slow again but I waited this time and it failed to boot and gave a screen I don't remember probably suggesting fixes Actually I think it said it failed to boot because a file was missing didn't give file name I don't think Maybe that was the screen that suggested a repair So i tried inserting the win dvd and selecting language and clicking repair my install It gave me a weird message saying it was incompatible with my windows yet it is the same disc I used to install windows I tried googling the incompatible windows dvd and someone suggested the boot order in the BIOS needs to have your windows hard drive as the primary boot option for repair to work I looked in BIOS and it says UEFI hard drive as the first boot option Idk if this is my primary windows drive I have two which is an SSD but I know my other drive was listed later so i doubt it's my second drive I just wonder if there is some sort of problem with it since the BIOS isn't giving me it's actual name just UEFI hard drive w e that is System spec Processor Intel Core i - k GHz Installed memory RAM GB System type -bit Operating System windows Home premium Graphics card Nvidia GeForce GTX Primary hard drive windows Samsung SSD PRO Series Secondary hard drive I forget Optical drive LG super multi dvd-RW Motherboard Z A-GD Gaming MSI Sound Sound Blaster Z Antivirus Kaspersky Internet Security Thanks very much if you took the time to read I appreciate it I'm very worried because after the freezes it seemed like the problems continued all through the blue screen and restart process seems serious

A:Freezes while playing minecraft and a recent bsod(0x000000d1)

Hi ant9985.

The recent BSOD is caused by Killer e2200 driver.

Code:
BugCheck D1, {fffff88009261000, 2, 0, fffff88004a6ffa0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e22w7x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e22w7x64.sys
Probably caused by : e22w7x64.sys ( e22w7x64+19fa0 )

---------
Which is sort of old.

Code:
Image name: e22w7x64.sys
Timestamp: Wed Dec 05 22:13:48 2012 (50BF79C4)
Update it from Driver Downloads | Qualcomm Atheros, Inc.

Also Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Let us know the result.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/338763-freezes-while-playing-minecraft-recent-bsod-0x000000d1.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi all So recently being the last weeks while launching or playing games Recent playing SWTOR, multiple BSOD errors. and ME3 that had normally worked flawlessly I started receiving random BSOD The first couple I dismissed as a random act of God or something and kept trucking on They then became more frequent and I started to worry After some trouble shooting I came to the conclusion that either A my registry was corrupted or B some drivers were corrupted Recent BSOD playing ME3 and SWTOR, multiple errors. somewhere So I formatted Recent BSOD playing ME3 and SWTOR, multiple errors. the entire drive and did a fresh install of windows This seemed to speed up my machine alittle as well and I considered the matter fixed However when loading up SWTOR today I recieved the BSOD for the bugcheck below I do not have the dmp files from the other BSOD as they were lost in the format and I did Recent BSOD playing ME3 and SWTOR, multiple errors. not copy them like a fool They were of the IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BAD POOL HEADER and quot A Device driver attempting to corrupt the system quot types if that helps any Those are what led me to believe that a fresh install might fix the issue as I thought these all pointed to some form of driver or software I also had Daemon tools on the old copy and I heard that and Windows do not get along This new BSOD has me worried that some hardware may be bad though This new copy of Windows has the latest video driver and all with MSE as the antivirus on it If anyone is able to help me tie all these problems together and come up with some sort of solution if would be greatly appreciate Thanks Bugcheck Analysis MEMORY MANAGEMENT a Any other values for parameter must be individually examined Arguments Arg The subtype of the bugcheck Arg fffff f Arg e c Arg fffffa d f e Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x a CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME swtor exe CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff d d e to fffff ce c STACK TEXT fffff f b fffff d d e a fffff f e c nt KeBugCheckEx fffff f c fffff cacbe fffffa c e c nt FNODOBFM string' x c fffff f a fffff cac a fffffa d f e fffffa be b fffffa be b f eb nt MiQueryAddressState x b fffff f a fffff fbb fffff f eb fffffa d f e fffff f bc nt MiQueryAddressSpan xaa fffff f ac fffff ce f ffffffff ffffffff fffffa c dfec dfe nt NtQueryVirtualMemory x fffff f bb ed a nt KiSystemServiceCopyEnd x dfe x ed a STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt FNODOBFM string' c fffff d d e cc int SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt FNODOBFM string' c FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlmp exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP f b FAILURE BUCKET ID X x a nt FNODOBFM string c BUCKET ID X x a nt FNODOBFM string c Followup MachineOwner ---------

A:Recent BSOD playing ME3 and SWTOR, multiple errors.

Forgot to attach zip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/224890-recent-bsod-playing-me3-swtor-multiple-errors.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Hello sevenforums Community since about month im getting Bluescreens which never happened before in years It usually get the when i watch streams on twitch while games : or 0x00007A (LoL) videos STOP BSOD playing playing Error which didnt happen since BSOD while playing videos or playing games (LoL) Error STOP : 0x00007A week on my account though or currently while playing League of Legends But they dont come every game so i can for example play games in a row and nothing happens or i get one them in one game Also they can come at any game time It is kind of random to me how they appear The last two days I got about so i really need help from u guys In the last two weeks i always got this message STOP x A xFFFF FC xFFFFFFFFC E x A xFFFFF A B BE without a sound and the pc didnt instantly reboot But the last days the Blackscreen stayed like second so i couldnt see the error message on it so i dont know if the error changed but there was this buzzing sound I really appreciate help and sorry for my english skills

A:BSOD while playing videos or playing games (LoL) Error STOP : 0x00007A

Code:
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
BugCheck D1, {44, 2, 0, fffff8800406a8c1}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
Probably caused by : athrx.sys ( athrx+5c8c1 )
Do you have the Atheros Network Adapter installed on your PC? If so, please update it and let us know.
The other dmp file wasn't too helpful - not sure if it was my windbg or if it was just corrupted.

Also can you run chkdsk?
Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/362096-bsod-while-playing-videos-playing-games-lol-error-stop-0x00007a.html
Relevancy 65.79%

The title speaks for itself, i have dump files listed below, and i would really like to fix this problem. Thank you in advance.

A:BSOD playing some games/recently playing FIFA World

Welcome.

Code:
Debug session time: Wed Jun 25 18:40:06.502 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:09.767
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007fe08f8, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD
Debug session time: Sun Jun 22 03:33:23.804 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:06.240
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007be55d8, 0, 0}
Debug session time: Wed Jun 18 15:45:19.162 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:07.333
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007b727c8, 0, 0}

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try: Stop 124 - What it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335792-bsod-playing-some-games-recently-playing-fifa-world.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I just updated and rebuilt my PC and have reinstalled Win bit and am constantly getting a BSOD while using the PC Specifically while downloading installing playing games I have also had the error occur just while surfing the internet From the program Blue Screen Viewer it seems to be caused by ntoskrnl exe f c BSOD 0x00000007F games/playing downloading internet games/using and or ntoskrnl exe e I can BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F not find any solution to fix this issue I have updated drivers I have ran the Microsoft memory checker I have changed out my memory tried other video cards tried two different wireless network cards now on wired connection I even changed motherboards got the errors on both SSD and HDD The only things I haven't changed out is the PS and CPU since I am using the PC to write this I am ruling out the CPU as the issue I have used Memtest and prime to test the memory BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F and CPU nothing is coming back with errors or issues I did run driver verifier and got two dmp files for some specific files but not sure what to do with those now They are included in the attachement It seems to be software driver issue but I can not figure it out Any help would be great thanks

A:BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F

Welcome
Your reports are not definitive and educated guess says that this is the cause of your problem
What is the asushwio.sys file?
Make a system restore point and then uninstall the associated software or update driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/243293-bsod-downloading-games-playing-games-using-internet-0x00000007f.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi Guys,

I have issues with my desktop. I randomly get the bsod (kernel data inpage error). I thought it started after I installes the new ATI drivers. So I tried older drivers but without any result. After that I thought it was an issues with Win 7 64bit. So I installed 32bit. But still I get the bsdod.

can you please help?

Win 7 32 bit
oem original
hardware about two years old.
I have a new installed os.The old one started giving trouble after 2 years.

A:BSOD randomly after playing games or playing movies )

SP1 isn't installed, please do the following:

Quote:
Installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1
1. Visit the PC manufacturer's website and update ALL drivers. DO NOT use Windows Update or the "Update drivers" function of Device Manager.
2. Check Device Manager for any unknown/disabled devices - if there are unknown/disabled devices, fix them with the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website (not the PC Manufacturer)
3. Visit Windows Update and get all updates (may take repeated visits)
4. Visit Windows Update and get Service Pack 1 (usually under Important Updates). Read these notes for installing SP1: Steps to follow before you install Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 from the Microsoft Download Center
5. Visit Windows Update and get any other available updates. May take repeated visits, but keep it up until you get several "Windows is updated" results.
If you're having difficulties with installing a Service Pack, please use the SURTool from this link: What is the System Update Readiness Tool?
Also, check out this troubleshooting link from Microsoft: Troubleshoot problems installing Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2

I have had limited success in installing updates/Service Packs when using a "clean boot". I suspect that I'm just bypassing the problem - and that it can come back to bite me in the butt later on.

You have an 802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card. Win7 doesn't like these devices. They will rapidly spit out BSOD's if using Vista-era drivers. Here's my rant about these devices:

Quote:
I do not recommend using wireless USB devices. Especially in Win7 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 - and using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win7 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems.

Quote:
Please uninstall all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
Then, download and install a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Uninstall". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's. If this is the case for you, post back and we'll give further instructions for safely removing it.

If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

STOP 0x7A specifically refers to a problem with a missing Service Pack ( BSOD Index )
The c000009d parameter means DEVICE_NOT_CONNECTED
And the memory dump suggests that there might be a hardware problem with the hard drive.
Just to be sure, please run this free hard drive diagnostic: Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

Microsoft Security Essentials dynamic driver showed up in the memory dump. I'd suggest:
- downloading a fresh copy
- uninstalling the current copy
- installing the freshly downloaded copy and IMMEDIATELY updating it
- perform a full system scan.

The following info is just F... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233458-bsod-randomly-after-playing-games-playing-movies.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello guys So here is my issue i dont really know how to specific it further then this still hope it will help I have been getting BSOD for a flash playing When BSOD player. playing games and while now and it's getting to the point BSOD When playing games and playing flash player. i cant do a single thing on the computer I did the config for dumps and so on and ended up with this RAR file with all the info i assume I mostly get the bluescreen when i try to watch anime etc on googlechrome It never BSOD When playing games and playing flash player. works it's a matter of seconds before the BSOD comes But when watching it on other browsers like opera it works just fine quot mostly quot even there it bluescreens from time to time And then there is when it's most fatal Playing onlinegames Whenever I play online games like World of warcraft League BSOD When playing games and playing flash player. of Legends Heroes of Neweart etc etc etc i risk getting bluescreens It differs very much from game to game how often the bluescreens appear and it seems to not be preformance related since sometimes i play constantly for hours when maxing out games and pushing the computer to it's limits when it comes to frames And still the bluescreen lies in dorment waiting for a more suitable interrupt for me From the looks of it the bluescreen is related mostly to my operatingsystem more then commponents after i looked at the dumpfiles via quot Bluescreenviewer quot I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this and i hope you guys can help me with this also this is my first post so I maybe did this typical quot bad thread quot Still i hope this will get me atleast closer to the solution of this current hell of bluescreens

A:BSOD When playing games and playing flash player.

Hello Simon, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by afterwards to further help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/317362-bsod-when-playing-games-playing-flash-player.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi I've been reading your forum responses on problems like mine for a week or two now I have a repetitive bug check with ntoskrnl exe as the offending driver causing BSOD's My drivers are all up to date to the best of my knowledge used managing programs to check for updates and I even began the process of replacing ram chips currently have chip in the mail and about to add a second if my computer doesn't crash by monday I'm looking for someones knowledgable opinion as to wether im taking the right steps Mainly because i got a system warning message that didnt possible 0124 Stop culprit with BSOD a cause a crash but identified a video driver as the offender Maybe you all can shed some light on my computers problems Do BSOD Stop 0124 with a possible culprit i continue with the ram or is the graphics card the problem Additional Info Ive had the BSOD on my comp when my monitor was plugged in the GTS port rather then the GTX I'm not extremely knowledgable but I would think a driver problem on the would not crash the comp if the monitor wasn't plugged into that port thus not using that card for graphics The sli is internal on the gtx card the is used for physx to my BSOD Stop 0124 with a possible culprit knowledge no direct link is being used on the two cards Thanks in advance for your help my os is windows professional

A:BSOD Stop 0124 with a possible culprit

heres my mini dumps in zipped form no clue on how to get the display warning dump added.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/53940-bsod-stop-0124-possible-culprit.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello I hope someone can help me with this I have a - yr old homebuilt system that has been largely error free til now I am receiving BSOD's with increasing frequency I have tried to trouble shoot it but alas no dice I received this STOP x x xFFFFFA F x BF x and upon restarting got a detailed notice after another BSOD BSOD with 0124 increasing freq, of BCCode BCP BCP FFFFFA F Do BCP BF BCP I have done the MS memory check with no reported problems I have not downloaded memtest because I''m not sure the PC will stay on long enough Ckdisk was fine this AM on the SDD and the HDD BIOS is original F and never overclocked I haven't messed with it since build It has the PU temp at and system temp at V Core at v and Dram BSOD with increasing freq, 0124 V at which from my research is in line with spec Research showed heat might be a problem so I downloaded a core temp monitor it had a max of noted but usually at at idle I have removed old paste re-installed cooler which is stock All cables removed and reinserted both memory sticks removed and replaced All BSOD with increasing freq, 0124 fans cleaned and truly dirt was minimal in the case I did a system restore as far back as I was able no help I removed the only new program I had installed a USB control program BSOD with increasing freq, 0124 recommended by HP to make my printer be able to plug into the router to serve all users in the house I have uninstalled that program with no change Any ideas I sure would appreciate some help I have attached the dump file MILLER-PC-Wed zip

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392914-bsod-increasing-freq-0124-a.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello I've recently been getting BSOD Error code non stop I did a BSOD 0124 Error Stop: quick google search on that that meant and it said it should be a hardware issue I immediately pulled out and put back in all the RAM sticks and GPU and reconnected some cables that I thought looked loose but I would still get the same BSOD even running in safe mode after a while I want to take a look at the CPU and check the BSOD Error Stop: 0124 thermal paste but unfortunately I do not have a screw driver at the moment so I cannot take a look at it I put the rig together back in August of and this is not the first blue screen I've had although the other before these ones were short lived and usually a quick reboot would fix the problem I've just moved into a new place and its a lot more humid hot in this part of town so that could play a part in the heat issue I take very good care of my PC and dust cleaned it recently with an air can when my GPU started running slowly and overheating and I have not had any problems since then until now TLDR I turn on my PC it runs on the desktop then as soon as I try to open any type of program or file it BSODs or just black screens and restarts Error code Any help would be greatly appreciated since I'm not the best with dealing with these types of problems I put together my PC with my uncle and haven't taken it apart ever since only to clean out the GPU

A:BSOD Error Stop: 0124

Hi, and welcome to TSF.

Please follow our Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/bsod-error-stop-0124-a-1022546.html
Relevancy 64.93%

A friend of mine is having bsod issues when playing certain games, example:

Rainbox six siege,
Battlefield One (BETA)
and a few others.

Wondering if anyone can give us a clue as to the cause.

Windows Format is done, but to no avail, memtest has been run, and disk checked.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/62517-bsod-when-playing-games-intensive-games-0x00000124.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello, first time poster looking for help as I can't diagnose my issue after trying numerous things. Currently when I play a game the BSOD happens randomly, I can go a whole day without it, or it can happen frequently. It happens the most when I close or exit a game, then it'll kick to a blue screen.

I really appreciate what you guys do and I hope I followed all the instructions right on how to post my logs and stuff, here's the attachment and some basic system specs:

I have reinstalled to this computer numerous times.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad q9550 @ 2.83 ghz

GPU: Radeon HD 5770

Mem: 4 Gigs of Memory

Motherboard: p5n32-e sli nforce 680i chipset

A:BSOD Playing various games, closing games, no overheating.

Before we can even begin to find the underlying cause you need to update the following drivers. Especially asacpi.sys. Yours is from 2005

Code:
ASACPI.sys 3/27/2005 10:30:36 PM
Lycosa.sys 1/18/2008 4:51:42 AM
nvm62x64.sys 10/17/2008 5:01:06 PM
netr28x.sys 2/25/2009 11:02:09 PM
How To Find Drivers:

Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
Driver Reference Table

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227012-bsod-playing-various-games-closing-games-no-overheating.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello
Recently, I have started to experience BSODs and other bugs in my computer. My display drivers crash constantly (information re drivers available in attached .zip) and I recently had a failed start up. Attached is a photo of the results of the start up recovery tool, and the zip folder that normally accompanies these posts. Please forgive my lack of details, as I am rather inexperienced re this stuff. I will provide any necessary info.

A:BSOD playing Brian Lara cricket 07, recent startup errors

Welcome

Software concerns:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Babylon Public:Start Menu\Programs\Babylon Public
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public:Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public
What the hell is babylon doing on your computer?! Get rid of it!
How To Uninstall The Babylon Toolbar Completely
Babylon ? Removal instructions

Norton antivirus is a known cause of BSoDs. Please uninstall it.
Download and install MSE. Run a full scan and get rid of all the things it finds.
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Daemon tools is a known cause of BSoDs. Get that uninstalled as well.

Look for an update on your BIOS version.

Code:
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. R0190Y3, 7/9/2008
For the 116 TDR Failure bugcheck, (which seems to be the main one) go through:
STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

Your VGA needs driver updates and trying running a test with Furmark monitor the temps with Speccy.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark
Speccy - System Information - Free Download

Driver Reference Table

Code:
1: kd> lmvm igdkmd64
start end module name
fffff880`07214000 fffff880`077e7500 igdkmd64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
Image name: igdkmd64.sys
Timestamp: Thu May 07 00:22:19 2009 (4A01D55B)
CheckSum: 005D8353
ImageSize: 005D3500
Run the system file checker to repair any damaged files within windows:

To make sure your hard drive is good run:
Disk Check

Let us know: Status of warranty of this computer
Age of all the hardware
Age of installation of the OS

Also need you to post a report of your MGADIAG to your next post.
Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

Keep us posted

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/254745-bsod-playing-brian-lara-cricket-07-recent-startup-errors.html
Relevancy 64.5%

I was playing Burnout when the computer crashed and the blue screen error came up. Since then when I turn the computer on all the fans turn on, HDD activity light flashes but nothing appears on the monitor.I can't boot in to safe-mode or enter the bios settings. I've tried using the 8800gt and the onboard gfx (950 gma) but nothing appears. I read that taking the ram out and then turning it on the mobo should beep..but it didn't however it did beep when I didn't plug the cable in to the 8800gt.

I have a Asrock 1333-D667 mobo
Windows 7 RC
2gb Ram
8800gt 512mb
E2180 @2.00GHz

A:Computer had a bsod whilst playing a game..now computer won't boot.

No beep without ram installed does not look good. Here is some basic troubleshooting you can do.

1 Open the case and pull the pw connectors from ALL drives; both hd and optical.
2 Remove all add-in cards except the video card
3 Disconnect any usb type device; ie hub, printer, scanner, etc.
4 Clear cmos with the clear jumper for a min of 20~30seconds. Replace jumper to keep position.
5 Now attempt a pw ON of the system and see if it will post.

If it does post in the above config, then shutdown and add devices one at a time until you find the problem. If it does not post, then start replacing parts with known good units.

FWIW I would start with the pw supply as the first part replaced.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-had-a-bsod-whilst-playing-a-game-now-computer-wont-boot.857021/
Relevancy 64.5%

hey everyone im error Random 0124 (i STOP think) BSOD kinda new here and ive been reading the forums for awhile but Random BSOD error STOP 0124 (i think) im still having problems with my laptop so i decided to create an account and post further info to get more help from you guys so i bought a yr old asus laptop from my friend who wasnt using it anymore he told me he had some bsod problems with it so he decided to sell it to me for a Random BSOD error STOP 0124 (i think) relatively cheap price the laptop would just randomly give that bsod sometimes it would happen twice or thrice a day sometimes it wouldnt show for days its just very random and its bugging me when im trying to do stuff cause i have to frequently save to prevent it form being lost i also realised that my laptop gets kinda hot when playing games or watching vids on youtube but i dont really know whether this could be the cause for the blue screen so i decided to reformat it reset to factory settings update all the drivers run memtest for passes do an antivirus scan Avast and Windows Security Essentials but the bsod would still keep on randomly appearing previously my friend sent it to the asus branch in my country for repair while it was still under warranty but all they did was reset it back to factory settings and that was it lol i havent sent this laptop to any repair shop yet cause im kinda low on budget and im trying to figure if i could resolve this issue on my own i've attached a rar file of the things compiled by the SF Diagnostic program thingey here and i would greatly appreciate any help from you guys

A:Random BSOD error STOP 0124 (i think)

Bump bumpppp. Anyone out thr could help me? Id appreciate any kind of help!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/298966-random-bsod-error-stop-0124-i-think.html
Relevancy 64.5%

I get the BSOD, typically soon after startup, on a machine I built a few years ago.
This is out of my league, any ideas? I reset the ram, ran memtest, startup repair, hardware driver check

Dump Files:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=ba3b17d7ed0b2c91&resid=BA3B17D7ED0B2C91!129

A:BSOD 0124 Hardware Issue at Startup

Ok....now I'm reading the instructions and will be back shortly with correct info....

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/194084-bsod-0124-hardware-issue-startup.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hello guys, my new PC had BSOD when playing games or playing music with window media player,
can somebody help me out? Thanks a lot

System Specs has been updated.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3076

BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8007C307C8
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

debug-meteor5210-xxxx.zip

A:BSOD when playing games or playing music

Hello and welcome meteor mate I know I can dig them out of the debug stuff but some system specs are needed mate for starters
System Info - See Your System Specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/337434-bsod-when-playing-games-playing-music.html
Relevancy 63.64%

For the most part Windows runs great but occasionally I get the same blue screen with the stop error I only seem to get 0124 BSOD 7 hal.dll stop Windows 7100 64bit RC this error when I'm online looking at streaming video Stickam - The Windows 7 RC 7100 64bit BSOD stop 0124 hal.dll Live Community Live Streaming Video for over two hours or recently while running Apple Itunes software at their home page I've also had this error while playing a few shockwave games like Burnin' Rubber - Round the Globe Race Game from Shockwave com but I don't get this blue screen very often I also watch twit live with Leo Laporte and friends he's the guy who used to have the screensavers show on Tech TV I was just watching the ame quot http www youtube com watch v kbRhWGBeA M quot YouTube - Presentation on Bill Gates on David Letterman results in blue screen of death ame I've got six windows open in IE right now and no blue screen I just never know when my computer is going to blue screen Oh well I get this error whether the computer is running at normal speed or slightly overclocked I have a Biostar TF A motherboard with an AMD Athlon X dual core chip I only get or crashes sometimes not even that many Here's the text file from bluescreen view I also uploaded some screen captures from CPU-Z ID program Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter fffffa Parameter b a Parameter Caused By Driver hal dll Caused By Address hal dll d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x

A:Windows 7 RC 7100 64bit BSOD stop 0124 hal.dll

0x124 = a hardware error report being passed along by Windows. In other words, it's not a "software" blue screen.

As a suggestion, make sure your BIOS and drivers are up to date. Also, make sure nothing is being over-clocked or under-cooled.

After that, it's time to start ripping out non-essential hardware in the hope that the stop 0x124s will go away.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/29731-windows-7-rc-7100-64bit-bsod-stop-0124-hal-dll.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Dear Experts, Please help me understand the reason for my BSOD Stop. I was working with a MS Live Movie Maker, editing some pictures, when the problem occured. Thanks, beskio

A:BSOD, Stop 0x0..0124, while working with Microsoft Live Movie Maker

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007e0a028, be200000, 5110a}

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8007e0a028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000be200000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 000000000005110a, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

CURRENT_IRQL: f

STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel

IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

---------

3: kd> !errrec fffffa8007e0a028
===============================================================================
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa8007e0a028
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Record Id : 01ce5f62f53e2743
Severity : Fatal (1)
Length : 928
Creator : Microsoft
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Timestamp : 6/2/2013 9:22:10 (UTC)
Flags : 0x00000000

Section 0 : Processor Generic
Descriptor @ fffffa8007e0a0a8
Section @ fffffa8007e0a180
Offset : 344
Length : 192
Flags : 0x00000001 Primary
Severity : Fatal

Proc. Type : x86/x64
Instr. Set : x64
Error Type : Cache error
Operation : Generic
Flags : 0x00
Level : 2
CPU Version : 0x00000000000206a7
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000003

Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific
Descriptor @ fffffa8007e0a0f0
Section @ fffffa8007e0a240
Offset : 536
Length : 128

Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000003
CPU Id : a7 06 02 00 00 08 10 03 - bf e3 9a 1f ff fb eb bf
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Proc. Info 0 @ fffffa8007e0a240

Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA
Descriptor @ fffffa8007e0a138
Section @ fffffa8007e0a2c0
Offset : 664
Length : 264

Error : GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/292264-bsod-stop-0x0-0124-while-working-microsoft-live-movie-maker.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello So first of all I am not a computer wizard Some terms I might not understand as i've never had a problem like this before but i'll try to enlist as much information as possible Since last friday or so i've suddenly encountered a BSOD Now i've had them before and it was only once After a reboot it usually never happend again and everything was cool But since friday they popped up again Mainly during playing Battlefield but i've also had it happen during Dragon Ball Xenoverse I've had multiple BSOD errors which are - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - BAD POOL HEADER - MEMORY MANAGEMENT - SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - APC INDEX MISMATCH Now if it were one I might've been able to pinpoint the issue but They're constantly different errors that happen Now to explain a bit more in detail how it goes So i'm just playing a match of Battlefield After minutes give or take it'll bring me to the multiple inside listed BSOD so playing games, far errors, BSOD 5 blue screen After processing whatever it has to process computer shuts down and it starts to restart At this point it will be stuck in an infinite restart loop where my monitor will not display anything as well It just says it's not connected to something which it clearly is After manually closing and rebooting i'll have to do this a few times or mess with the HDMI a little bit before I get my monitor to pop up again Once that happens I get stuck in the beginning screen where you can see your HDD SSD installed It won't go further than that unless I hit F There have been times where I had to go into BIOS and revert it to default settings as well even though I never change a thing in there but it worked Then it reboots back up as usual Very rarely i'll get an instant BSOD when it logged in but that only happens rarely Now the solutions i've been trying - Deleted graphics drivers all of them and reinstalled them Did not work - BSOD playing games, so far 5 multiple BSOD errors, listed inside Out of frustration reinstalled Windows Did not fix anything - Brought him in to a shop The BSOD's never appeared there and seemingly there's nothing wrong within the system according to him - Went BSOD playing games, so far 5 multiple BSOD errors, listed inside to my parents house to test there since I do not have a car Played games there no BSOD I BSOD playing games, so far 5 multiple BSOD errors, listed inside got the hope that maybe it was fixed but then I returned home tried it out and after or so minutes of playing Battlefield BSOD This time it gave me the IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL amp BAD POOL HEADER errors I've even been paranoid enough to think that it might be external hardware that is causing it Like my headset or speakers or SOMETHING that was different when I brought it to the shop or when I was home at my parents house Is that even possible It's good to know that i've had my current video card since release of the GTX and it never caused any sort of problem before Here are two dump errors I cannot show the others as they occured before I reinstalled Win so I do not have those dump files anymore but here are two of the most recent ones In case system specs are needed System Spec Computer type PC Desktop OS Windows x CPU Intel Core i GHz Motherboard Alienware JNH CPU Memory GB DDR MHz Graphics Card s MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX MSI I'm pretty desperate at this moment so any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks for the read

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/69330-bsod-playing-games-so-far-5-multiple-bsod-errors-listed-inside.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I keep getting BSODs when I play games for a short while At first I thought when BSOD says ntoskrnl.exe games. BSOD BlueScreenView caused playing it was a bad installation of Windows BSOD when playing games. BlueScreenView says ntoskrnl.exe caused BSOD so I did a clean format full of my SSD and a clean install of Windows Ultimate x Installation failed quite a few times before finally succeeding Tried another copy of Windows same install failures I finally finished reinstalling Windows on my PC I suspected the RAM to be at fault so I ran MemTest and found a ton of errors Upon closer inspection of the BIOS settings I found that my board was clocking my ram in Auto mode at mhz instead of the factory mhz Corsair Vengeance LP DDR CAS on Asus Sabertooth Z I updated my BIOS to the latest as of this posting and I still have to manually set the memory frequencies for it to run at mhz Everything seemed fine for a few hours running prime I supposed my PC was fine now after that clean install of Windows but a few minutes into playing Battlefield I BSOD I am no pro at reading dump files and I was hoping someone could help me isolate the sources of my BSODs I've attached the minidump files for each BSOD below Thanks

A:BSOD when playing games. BlueScreenView says ntoskrnl.exe caused BSOD

My system specs are:

Intel Core i7-3770
Asus Sabertooth Z77
Corsair Vengeance Low Profile DDR3 @1600mhz CAS9
Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB SSD (boot, Battlefield 3, Microsoft Office)
Asus DirectCUII GTX 670
Thermaltake Toughpower 1200 watt
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
Cyborg RAT7 Mouse

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/240280-bsod-when-playing-games-bluescreenview-says-ntoskrnl-exe-caused-bsod.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Short version My BSOD games, with 2 Random when Starcraft persistant playing BSOD PC is getting a BSOD at random times when full screen gaming The BSOD screen says the video card times out Long Version I have a gaming PC that a friend generously gave me when he built a new one It's worked great but in November Random BSOD when playing games, persistant BSOD with Starcraft 2 the Tagan Random BSOD when playing games, persistant BSOD with Starcraft 2 ITZ watt power supply died He had planned to do SLI and never did so during Neweggs holiday sale I Random BSOD when playing games, persistant BSOD with Starcraft 2 picked up a Corsair Enthusiast Series TX thinking it should be sufficient Everything has run smoothly with the new PSU except for the fact that when playing games like Torchlight and Starcraft my machine will BSOD I had random BSOD's with Starcraft and then suddenly had nights in a row with no problems and then today it keeps crashing at the same spot in the campaign There is little consistency to the crashes other than that and under normal operations like email web browsing etc it has only BSOD'd once and that was during a youtube video My first thought is that the one thing that has changed recently is the PSU and prior to that I only recall a rare crash here and there I thought maybe my new PSU wasn't good enough but everything I've read online about the requirements for the GTX including the manual say watt minimum and I exceed that Here is a list of things I have tried - Updated video card and mobo drivers I have also uninstalled the nvidia drivers run Driver Sweeper in safe mode and reinstalled drivers in normal mode - Ran GPU-Z to look at temperatures and ran OCCT to stress test the GPU and GPU Ram - Ran memtest for hours passes - Tried running the video card in another PCI-E slot - Tried running games at lower graphical settings with no success - Currently running Driver Verifier I'm maybe hours in and plan to let it run - So far it hasn't caused a BSOD - I also found a link talking about the TDR errors with Windows and added items to the registry that were supposed to help give the video card seconds to catch up but Starcraft still froze up so I have since removed the registry items I added - Run error-checking via Windows on both HDD - I have not done any overclocking I think my video card comes with some overclocked settings but in the bios the clock speed is the lowest it can go That's all I can think of right now hope I didn't forget anything Any help is most appreciated Attached is the SF Diagnostic zip I have Bluescreen Viewer installed just not sure what the best way is to post it I only have mini dumps right now because when I installed CCleaner it removed them All dumps were from trying to play the mission Supernova in Starcraft I have since uninstalled CCleaner for now to be sure I keep the minidumps intact

A:Random BSOD when playing games, persistant BSOD with Starcraft 2

Hello Haze.

Click Start.
In the search bar, Typr "services.msc" without quotes.
Click the resulting link.
When the windoe will appear, scroll down to "nvidea update service daemon"
Then do it:
Does it change the situation anyhow? Let us know.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/273652-random-bsod-when-playing-games-persistant-bsod-starcraft-2-a.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi guys I badly need your hours. is computer No BSOD playing games when idle. for when BSOD help I started BSOD when computer is idle. No BSOD when playing games for hours. getting BSOD two weeks ago As far as I can remember the first time I had a BSOD was on the day I installed Max Payne BSOD when computer is idle. No BSOD when playing games for hours. I read somewhere that the some guy had also this problem when he installed max payne There were two occasions that I got a BSOD upon starting Max Payne But lately I'm getting BSOD when doing low-load stuffs like browsing with no other apps opened I've already done memtest with passes with no errors I'm hours prime stable I just don't get it I've manually set my timings for my ram I'm not doing any overclock Everything is on stock settings Can someone please take a look on my attachment Any help will be gladly appreciated Thank you so much Oh btw here's my system specs Win bit I - k at stock Maximus IV Extreme G Skill gb OCZ gb SSD Kingwin Lazer w psu GTX at stock

A:BSOD when computer is idle. No BSOD when playing games for hours.

@writhziden can you please help me?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/238361-bsod-when-computer-idle-no-bsod-when-playing-games-hours.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi there,
I have uploaded my BSOD debug file below if anybody can look at it and tell me what's wrong that'd be great.
Thanks for the help
AVIRAJ-PC-28_03_2015_204845_02.zip

A:BSOD Various BSOD's whlst playing games/other tasks

Hi Aviraj & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I have analysed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints the driver/function that caused the problem.
Let's check the stack -

Code:
7: kd> knL
# Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
00 ffffd002`01ea7970 fffff801`ae339456 nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip+0x12
01 ffffd002`01ea79a0 fffff801`ae2e2280 nt!MmZeroPageThread+0xc36
02 ffffd002`01ea7b80 fffff801`ae360fc6 nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x58
03 ffffd002`01ea7be0 00000000`00000000 nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16

So, we see that the system was waiting to get a lock on a resource but sadly it was not fulfilled and hence the system crashed . Sadly, the dump file failed to capture the culprit in this case.

Below is a list of 3rd party drivers present on your system -

Code:
**************************Sun Mar 29 01:32:09.109 2015 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
AsUpIO.sys Tue Aug 3 08:17:59 2010 (4C57835F)
ASUSFILTER.sys Tue Sep 20 21:16:33 2011 (4E78B559)
amd_sata.sys Wed Apr 11 20:10:24 2012 (4F8597D8)
amd_xata.sys Wed Apr 11 20:10:27 2012 (4F8597DB)
AiChargerPlus.sys Thu Apr 19 06:47:35 2012 (4F8F67AF)
btfilter.sys Fri Jun 29 12:30:07 2012 (4FED5277)
AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 15:24:47 2012 (5034AC67)
athw8x.sys Thu Jan 17 14:45:39 2013 (50F7C13B)
ndisrd.sys Thu Feb 21 08:10:15 2013 (5125890F)
RTCore64.sys Mon Mar 11 11:02:06 2013 (513D6C56)
ScpVBus.sys Mon May 6 03:01:26 2013 (5186CFAE)
Rt630x64.sys Fri Jun 21 14:59:10 2013 (51C41CE6)
asmtxhci.sys Sat Aug 17 00:58:42 2013 (520E7D6A)
asmthub3.sys Sat Aug 17 00:58:54 2013 (520E7D76)
exfat.SYS Thu Aug 22 17:10:18 2013 (5215F8A2)
asstor64.sys Mon Sep 16 14:09:08 2013 (5236C3AC)
RTKVHD64.sys Wed May 14 15:58:52 2014 (53734564)
mwac.sys Wed Jun 18 07:37:00 2014 (53A0F444)
mbam.sys Wed Sep 3 23:20:25 2014 (540754E1)
nvhda64v.sys Thu Oct 9 22:32:27 2014 (5436BFA3)
nvvad64v.sys Thu Nov 20 21:03:54 2014 (546E09E2)
MBAMSwissArmy.sys Fri Jan 9 08:15:43 2015 (54AF40D7)
NvStreamKms.sys Mon Feb 23 05:54:10 2015 (54EA732A)
SCDEmu.SYS Sat Feb 28 08:50:51 2015 (54F13413)
nvlddmkm.sys Fri Mar 13 21:09:56 2015 (550304CC)
nvvadarm.sys Fri Mar 13 21:45:56 2015 (55030D3C)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_sata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_xata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btfilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athw8x.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ndisrd.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTCore64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ScpVBus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtxhci.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmthub3.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=exfat.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asstor64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwac.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mbam.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvhda64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvvad64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MBAMSwissArmy.sys
http... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/63718-bsod-various-bsods-whlst-playing-games-other-tasks.html
Relevancy 60.63%

NOTE DM log collector seem to be getting stuck when collecting msinfo nfo so the attached file can be incomplete Please let me know if BSOD BSOD Update; playing Windows when games on it can take longer than minutes to collect this data so i will run the program again BSOD It started at around January th - basically when i shoot down the system theres a suprisingly short windows BSOD on Windows Update; BSOD when playing games update Then whenever i boot the PC and it starts to configure the update bluescreen pops up with an error code x E and i have to use system recovery BSOD on Windows Update; BSOD when playing games to succesfully run the system BSOD Ive never fixed BSOD on Windows Update; BSOD when playing games it and it occures since i bought the PC When i play games and very rarely when using internet browser my PC is getting random freezes display driver errors monitor is turning off and of course sometimes BSODs happen Ive tried several different drivers memory hdd tests temperatures stress tests different monitors and GPUs and plugging out in hardware inside the PC case then i gave up So basically all the BSODs listed in a ZIP file until January th are related to this problem

A:BSOD on Windows Update; BSOD when playing games

At this state make a backup of all your files and re-install windows.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/359203-bsod-windows-update-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I was playing Skyrim and then I hit Esc to go do something and then when I came back to my PC and sat down to play again it BSOD. Its BSOD before but I fixed it by unistalling Windows 7 and reinstalling it. Its been almost a year with out a BSOD. Now its BSODing randomly and sometimes one after another within 2-20min. I replaced my RAM in the past and that helped and also my Graphics card in the past. Im thinking it might be my graphics card. I noticed they stopped making it recently so maybe they stopped with updates too. I don't know. Just want to get my PC running smooth again.

A:BSOD while playing video games, and ever since that BSOD onsimpletasks

Your zip file doesn't contain all the information we request on the article here. Please make sure to have as many items as you can in the zip file. The most crucial items are the minidump files.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272152-bsod-while-playing-video-games-ever-since-bsod-onsimpletasks.html
Relevancy 60.63%

hi.
my laptop started to bsod after power failure.
since then my laptop got random bsod.
after bsod i cant startup my laptop.
need to wait about 1-2 hours to boot.

laptop specs:
intel i7-3610QM
nvidia geforce GTX 660M/2gb DDR5
RAM 8GB DDR3
HDD 750 gb 7200 rpm

i need some helps

thanks

A:BSOD after playing games + Random BSOD on startup

Welcome

Your dumps don't have a probable cause, keep blaming windows files (Not true causes)

Since everything was fine with the laptop before the power failure, your best bet would be to dismantle and reconnect all the hardware components (if you're good with it) and do a fresh install of windows on your laptop

Fill in your specs and the make of the laptop
→ System Info - See Your System Specs

See if any of these tutorials are helpful to you
→ Troubleshooting Windows 7 Failure to Boot
→ Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7
→ Clean Install : Factory COA Activation Key
→ Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7
→ Clean Install Windows 7
→ SSD / HDD : Optimize for Windows Reinstallation

Good luck

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257533-bsod-after-playing-games-random-bsod-startup.html
Relevancy 60.63%

My blue screens seem to happen when I am playing games I have attached some logs and the zip file be BsOD different seem to codes playing BSOD - troubles games while using the tool in the instructions I have tried to upgrade my bios and my video card drivers without any luck I would be grateful for any suggestions or help thanks Tim windows version Windows Service Pack build windows dir C Windows Hardware ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC SABERTOOTH Z CPU GenuineIntel Intel R Core BSOD troubles seem to be while playing games - different BsOD codes TM i - K CPU GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM total Crash Dump Analysis lt B gt Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Mon PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe BSOD troubles seem to be while playing games - different BsOD codes nt x BC Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF xFFFFF D D x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Mon PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlmp exe nt KeBugCheckEx x Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF xFFFFF D D x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sat AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x BC Bugcheck code x x xFFFFF A E B xFFFFF A E xFFFFF A E B Error BAD POOL HEADER file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that a pool header is corrupt This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem This might be a case of memory corruption More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers not because of faulty RAM modules The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Thu AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x BC Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF FFFA B xFFFFF FC x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module dxgmms sys dxgmms x Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF xFFFFF B BD x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system drivers dxgmms... Read more

A:BSOD troubles seem to be while playing games - different BsOD codes

Hello, tbrown26. I will try to help you with this.

None of your dump files were overly definitive, as usual. The first thing I would like you to do is fill out your system specs in detail. Sometimes we have to look up a component and Manufacturer and model number helps us to do that.

Information

After completing that please open a elevated command prompt ( click start, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd entry and select run as administrator) in the black box that opens, copy/paste sfc /scannow. If you decide to type it, notice the space between the sfc and the /. It is a system file checker which will scan your system files and attempt to correct any missing or corrupt files. What we want are the results to say windows found no integrity violations. If it says files were found but could not be repaired, close the box, reboot and run it again, after opening the administrative command prompt. You may have to reboot and run it three times for it to repair all system files. If it can't repair them after 3 reboots, let us know.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/353238-bsod-troubles-seem-while-playing-games-different-bsod-codes.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I have a 1 year old Toshiba Satellite A660:
i5-450m
Windows 7 Home premium 64bit OEM original install
4GB of ram
Geforce 330m 1GB

Recently while gaming I've been experiencing BSODs and on the blue screen it'll say something about DPC. I'm not sure what's causing this and in reliability moniter it'll usually have something about Windows failing a bugcheck a minute or so before the BSOD the bugcheck states:
The bugcheck was: 0x000000b8 (0xfffffa800a2b1b60, 0xfffff880033ddfc0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)

attached is the zip file as per stickied thread

EDIT: Tried reinstalling graphics card drivers, did not solve BSOD

A:BSOD while playing a variety of games, BSOD references DPC

Before I get into anything too fancy, could you do me a favor and just reinstall your graphics driver here?
It's the faulting driver in 90% of these dumps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/187603-bsod-while-playing-variety-games-bsod-references-dpc.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hey I have a problem with my pc I got a few weeks ago It keeps getting the bsod and turning on and off randomly at times I use it mostly to play games and watch youtube , twitch ext.

also internet can sometimes crash pointing this out

Bsod can happen when playing a game and when on the web sometimes it wont even show the blue screen and will just restart

sometimes it can run hours without any problem

I don't know if I'm installing drives worng for my card but its getting to the point where im going to lost it
I have tested
Ram tested did 2 passes

hope you guys can help

(More Bsod updated)
(even more updated)

A:BSOD When playing games random Bsod messages

No Windows Updates installed. Most systems have 70 to 140 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Don't worry about the specific number, it's just important that you have checked and installed any updates that were available (and didn't experience any errors).

You have a 802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card:

I do not recommend using wireless USB network devices. Especially in Win8/8.1 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 and later systems - using older drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have the latest Win8/8.1 drivers - DO NOT use older drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

This device is disabled. Is this deliberate? If so, why?

Multiple Card Reader USB Device USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_MULTIPLE&PROD_CARD__READER&REV_1.00\058F63666438&0 This device is disabled.

Please enable the device and then ensure that it's drivers are fully updated to the latest, Win8.1 compatible version. Then feel free to disable it again if you'd like.

Out of 14 memory dumps there were 8 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- dirt/dust/hair/fur/crud inside the case. Blow out the case/vents with canned air (DO NOT use an air compressor or vacuum as they can cause damage to the system)
- missing Windows Updates
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers), older systems, or even pirated systems
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

Please get a head start on the hardware diagnostics - they are located here: Hardware Diagnostics

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems.

NOTE: these symptoms were from the previous release of OverDrive. The new release uses the same driver name, but is dated from 4 November 2013.

Please un-install all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Un-install a program
Then, download (but DO NOT install) a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure - Sysnative Forums

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Un-install". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's. If this is the case for you, post back and we'll give further instructions for safely removing it.

If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

Please uninstall Speedfan as it's drivers date from 2012

Beyond this I have these 4 suggestions:
1. Get ALL available Windows Updates. It may take several trips to ge... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/57878-bsod-when-playing-games-random-bsod-messages.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I have blue screen when i every time i play any game and i cant fix it. i checked ram, motherboard, cpu, changed hdd, checked temperatures... and everything was fine. I reinstalled windows even i whiped my hdd completley. i would be grateful for any help.
here are last two dumps in attachment.
sorry for my english
Thanks

A:bsod when playing games

NOTE: I have severe eye problems. If I do not respond to your postings, please PM another staff member for assistance.

NOTE: Please provide the following information for a more detailed response: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

What you describe usually points to a hardware problem. While waiting for a reply, I'd suggest starting with this free video card test:

Quote:

FurMark download site: FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net
FurMark Setup:
- If you have more than one GPU, select Multi-GPU during setup
- In the Run mode box, select "Stability Test" and "Log GPU Temperature"
Click "Go" to start the test
- Run the test until the GPU temperature maxes out - or until you start having problems (whichever comes first).
NOTE: Set the alarm to go off at 90?C. Then watch the system from that point on. If the system doesn't display a temperature, watch it constantly and turn it off at the first sign of video problems. DO NOT leave it it unmonitored, it can DAMAGE your video card!!!
If the temperature gets above 100?C, quit the test - the video card is overheating.
- Click "Quit" to exit

Just FYI, here's the full list of my recommended hardware diagnostic/stress tests:

Quote:

Quote:

H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
HD Diagnostic (read the details at the link) - Test ALL of the hard drives.

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Free Online AntiMalware Resources (read the details at the link)
There are also free, bootable antivirus disks at this link: Free Online AntiMalware Resources - Bootable Disks

Then, if the above tests pass, I'd try these free stress tests:

Quote:

FurMark download site: FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net
FurMark Setup:
- If you have more than one GPU, select Multi-GPU during setup
- In the Run mode box, select "Stability Test" and "Log GPU Temperature"
Click "Go" to start the test
- Run the test until the GPU temperature maxes out - or until you start having problems (whichever comes first).
NOTE: Set the alarm to go off at 90?C. Then watch the system from that point on. If the system doesn't display a temperature, watch it constantly and turn it off at the first sign of video problems. DO NOT leave it it unmonitored, it can DAMAGE your video card!!!
If the temperature gets above 100?C, quit the test - the video card is overheating.
- Click "Quit" to exit

Quote:

Prime95 download site: http://www.mersenne.org/freesoft/
Prime95 Setup:
- extract the contents of the zip file to a location of your choice
- double click on the executable file
- select "Just stress testing"
- select the "Blend" test. If you've already run MemTest overnight please run the "Small FFTs" test instead. (run all 3 if you find a problem and note how long it takes to error out with each)
- "Number of torture test threads to run" should equal the number of CPU's times 2 (if you're using hyperthreading).
The easiest way to figure this out is to go to Task Manager...Performance tab - and see the number of boxes under CPU Usage History
Then run the test for 6 to 24 hours - or until you get errors (whichever comes first).
Monitor the CPU temperature and DON'T let it exceed 85?C. If it does, then you probably have a CPU cooling problem.
This won't necessarily crash the system - but check the output in the test window for errors.
The Test selection box and the ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-playing-games-606463.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey guys asking for some help, whenever I play games on my PC i get BSOD but I actually dont have a blue screen, just black. The only thing I can do after is shutting down my computer and rebooting it. Here is the error I get whenever I reboot
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA800D77C2E0
BCP2: FFFFF88004FB92DC
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\032015-16894-01.dmp
C:\Users\Eric\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-29016-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:BSOD when playing games

See if installing Windows 7 SP1 + all outstanding Windows Updates helps -

www.update.microsoft.com

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...service-pack-1

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-when-playing-games-974577.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello,

I've been getting BSODs since upgrading to Win8 last year but after a while I decided to format my HDD and get back to Win7 hopping it would help with the blue screens. It didn't.

It only seems to happen when I play relatively demanding games after 1 hour or so... So, Dota 2, CS:GO and even WoW, and yet I can play Hearthstone for hours with no problem. Does that mean it's a memory problem?

If any further step is required to make your life easier, please ask and I will do/give anything needed!

A:BSOD when playing games

First of all, the display driver version applied there is a bad one.

Code:
fffff880`05615000 fffff880`060fa000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Timestamp: Fri Jun 21 14:36:16 2013 (51C41788)
CheckSum: 00AB87FF
ImageSize: 00AE5000
Install the NVIDIA DRIVERS 314.22WHQL only.
Uninstall All nvidia items in Control Panel > Programs and features3D Vision Control Driver
3D Vision Driver
Graphics Driver
HD Audio Driver
PhysX
nvidia Update
(Are you using nvidia chipset drivers? If so, dont uninstall anything other than those are listed).
Now follow Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Download 314.22 WHQL. While installing, Select Custom (Advanced) install. In the next page, follow this settings:
Are you overclocking? As you are getting BSODs, you should stop overclocking and run all the hardware components like CPU, GPU and RAM to their default settings.

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy. Alternatively, you can publish a Speccy snapshot too: Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs .

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
Also let us know the wattage of the PSU.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.
If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Stress test the CPU.
Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

Update your BIOS to Version 0902 from ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download M4N68T-M LE V2.

Let us know the results.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 101, {31, 0, fffff88002f64180, 2}

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (101)
An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in an
MP system within the allocated interval. This indicates that the specified
processor is hung and not processing interrupts.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000031, Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, 0.
Arg3: fffff88002f64180, The PRCB address of the hung processor.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, 0.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_4_PROC

CURRENT_IRQL: d

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`03316528 fffff800`02cdca89 : 00000000`00000101 00000000`00000031 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/315864-bsod-when-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi when playing some games my computer sometimes becomes distorted and reboots showing the BSOD This has generally started happening over the last two months after I installed a new graphics card Though previously I didn't really play PC games so It's hard to say if that's even the reason It usually only happens once every few days and only at some games at playing games some when BSOD often that However I started playing Tribes yesterday and every time I play it I get a blue screen within minutes of play without fail BSOD often when playing some games I've tried to see if there are any correlations between the BSODs and what I'm doing but there doesn't seem to be The only unusual thing is how often it happens when playing Tribes a game that isn't nearly as processor memory or graphically extensive compared to other games I've played without fault The error to my knowledge has always been the same With the blue screen stating some Uncorrectable Hardware Error I've attached the required ZIP folder with the diagnostic in it Any other info you need please ask Thanks This is what I believe to be the error code in the Event Viewer x x xfffffa x b b x

Relevancy 60.2%

I have experienced BSODs so far They all happened this year and I fail to understand why or what is causing it It is not frequent so it doesn't really bother me My computer is year old I have not experienced any errors last year I have my FX overclocked from ghz to ghz My ASUS GTX OC is overclocked by mhz core clock I did One one and half hour prime test with my CPU and I had no errors so Overclock should be stable I also did tests with my graphic card and also no errors playing Sometimes BSOD games. while or crashes Sometimes I play games hours a day and I experience no issues But sometimes once in months I experience this blue screen and I would like to know what is causing it These are the extracted DMP files I have also included Sometimes BSOD while playing games. the DMP Files in a rar archive as an attachement Blue screen Code Filename ntoskrnl exe Address In Stack ntoskrnl exe c From Address fffff c c To Address fffff Size x e Time Sometimes BSOD while playing games. Stamp x fb Time String Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System File Description NT Kernel amp System File Version win sp gdr - Company Microsoft Corporation Full Path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe Blue screen Code Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter fffffa bc Parameter b Parameter Caused By Driver hal dll Caused By Address hal dll a b File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe bc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time Thank you for your support Respectfully

A:Sometimes BSOD while playing games.

Hello Accuracy,

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, and post back with the needed information. One of our BSOD experts should be by later when able to further help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334106-sometimes-bsod-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Vista Home Premium
x86
Original Installed OS was 64-bit but computer crashed and 32-bit was installed, i was still getting the same blue screens on 64-bit though.
OEM
June, 2006, Video Card bought July 28th, 2010
OS came pre-installed as Vista 64-bit but was later changed to 32-bit, once again had some BSOD on 64-bit.
AMD Athlon(tm) Dual Core Processor 4850e 2.50 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT
HP-Pavilion Product Name: FQ424AA-ABA a6645f PEGATRON CORPORATION NARRA3
Power Supply Brand is Fintek i think? correct me if im wrong because im not sure, Voltage is 1.18 v

I get the BSOD while playing games on my computer, sometimes happens after 2 hours or more and sometimes within 30, ive done a memtest several times and checked the temps of my video card, gpu and cpu while playing the game, any help is appreciated.

A:BSOD While playing games, please help.

Hi,

The sole Minidump included has a STOP Code of 0x101 - CPU Timeout. Therefore a CPU fault is top of my list.

Run this stress test and see what happens - http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html (run the Blend test as well as the Small FFT test)

Software issues could play a part too, so lets look into those aswell.

Code:
nvmfdx32.sys Sat Aug 02 06:37:49 2008 (489357FD)
nvstor.sys Thu Jun 07 08:34:41 2007 (46671A61)
Both above out of date drivers are part of the nForce chipset package. Update them from here - http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_...bit_15.49.html

Remove Avira too, it is a possible cause:

Quote:

Avira Uninstallation instructions (follow these exactly): http://www.avira.com/en/support/kbdetails.php?id=135

Install MS Security Essentials --> http://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials/

Then reset the Windows Firewall to its default settings -
START -> type cmd.exe -> right-click -> run as administrator -> type netsh advfirewall reset press enter

Regards,
Reventon

BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 6002.18267.x86fre.vistasp2_gdr.100608-0458
Debug session time: Wed Dec 15 15:30:48.132 2010 (GMT+13)
System Uptime: 0 days 20:30:46.942
Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )
BUGCHECK_STR: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_2_PROC
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
Bugcheck code 00000101
Arguments 00000061 00000000 803d1120 00000001

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-while-playing-games-please-help-535917.html
Relevancy 60.2%

When i am playing dota 2 or bf3 its just giving bsods randomly every time diffrent place, diffrent game(maybe same game over and over again at dota 2). PC's tempratures are ok GPU(30-68), CPU(32-45). Memtest completed without errors(7 times). I just formatted pc 1 week ago.

A:BSOD's while Playing Games

If BSOD's continue after formatting the PC - it's most likely a hardware problem (although you could be installing problematic software - so that's a consideration). Start by running these free diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics

Out of 12 memory dumps there were 5 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers)
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

Quite a few dumps blaming ntfs.sys (a file system driver). This is suggestive of a hard drive issue - so I'd run the hard drive diagnostics first.

At least 2 possibilities for driver issues causing this:

WinRing0x64.sys Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)
many different programs that center around the using of the WinRing libraries (RealTemp, Corsair Link2 (known BSOD issues w/Win8), Razer GameBooster, etc)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WinRing0x64.sys

RTCore64.sys Tue Sep 6 08:24:50 2011 (4E661112)
RivaTuner/EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner (known BSOD issues w/Win7)

MSI Afterburner (along with Riva Tuner and EVGA Precision) are known to cause BSOD's in some Windows systems (it's driver is usually RTCore64.sys). Please un-install it immediately!

If you're overclocking, please stop the overclock while we're troubleshooting. Feel free to resume the overclock once the system has been stabilized.

Also, please uninstall the program that uses WinRing0x64.sys (RealTemp, Corsair Link2, Razer GameBooster, etc)

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

WinRing0x64.sys Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)
many different programs that center around the using of the WinRing libraries (RealTemp, Corsair Link2 (known BSOD issues w/Win8), Razer GameBooster, etc)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WinRing0x64.sys

RTCore64.sys Tue Sep 6 08:24:50 2011 (4E661112)
RivaTuner/EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner (known BSOD issues w/Win7)

Rt630x64.sys Wed Oct 19 08:12:55 2011 (4E9EBEC7)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Mon Jun 24 15:27:48.485 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\062413-12324-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (6 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16581.amd64fre.win8_gdr.130410-1505
System Uptime:0 days 0:24:02.140
Probably caused by :win32k.sys ( win32k!FreeThreadsWindowHooks+a0 )
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff960001fec40, fffff8801028eb40, 0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff960001fec40, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff8801028eb40, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: plugin-contain
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_win32k!FreeThreadsWindowHooks
BIOS Version F1... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/27113-bsods-while-playing-games.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I recently reset my computer because i moved the windows files and totally wrecked my PC Ever since then i crash every minutes I'm usually playing MineCraft and it always crashes and i have no clue why It sends me to a black screen and makes a quot ERRRRR quot sound When i get back into windows quot Check playing i Whenever am BSOD- games.. for a solution does not work quot BSOD- Whenever i am playing games.. The code that comes up is Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA E BCP FFFFF BSOD- Whenever i am playing games.. FCDF BCP FFFFFFFFC A BCP OS Version Service Pack Product BSOD- Whenever i am playing games.. Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Billy AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt But i did that download that i had to do to post this on the forums and i think my files should come up becuase i uploaded them but anyway please help guys

A:BSOD- Whenever i am playing games..

Does anyone experience the same problem or did experience the same problem and solved it?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/361574-bsod-whenever-i-am-playing-games.html