Windows Support Forum

NET Framework 4 Fatal Error

Q: NET Framework 4 Fatal Error

I'm trying to install NET Framework 4.0 and getting a fatal error.

I've tried:

1. Net Framework Cleanup Tool
2. NetFx Setup Verifier
3. Microsoft FixIt
4. Windows 7 Repair Install
5. SFC /scannow --> no problems
6. Clean Boot
7. Made sure Administrators, SYSTEM, and my personal account have proper permissions in the registry
8. Disabled/re-enabled Framework 3.5
9. Windows Installer Service is started and functional
10. Looked for WOW64 in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\msiserver --> doesn't exist
11. Renamed Assembly in C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET
12. Tried to give all accounts full permissions to the Microsoft.NET folder but got "Access Denied" errors (tried taking ownership of the folder)
13. Windows Installer Cleanup Utility
14. Made sure Framework 3.5 was selected in Windows Features
15. Cleared %temp%

Here is my setup log: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...HO5tavtkaTLS4I

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: NET Framework 4 Fatal Error

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: NET Framework 4 Fatal Error

Please follow the Windows Update Posting Instructions and post the requested data

However, it looks to me from my (very) limited understanding of the install log, that the framework is partially installed - you should use the Cleanup tool to get rid of the dregs, then install .NET 4.5 instead.....
.NET Framework Cleanup Tool User's Guide - Aaron Stebner's WebLog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 from Official Microsoft Download Centre

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/302743-net-framework-4-fatal-error.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 510 Mb
Graphics Card: 128 DDR ATI Radeon 9700 TX w/TV-Out, 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 114431 MB, Free - 99483 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Computer Corp., , , .. .
Antivirus: None
The error error 0x7927f22e occured after a windows update to .net framework from 1.1 to update 2. After the restart i lost all sound. Can you help. Thanks in advance

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fatal-error-net-framework.1011679/
Relevancy 74.82%

While trying to install Windows .NET Framework 4.5 from the standalone installer onto my laptop, I get the error message 'Fatal Error During Installation'. When installing with windows update, I get the error code (0x80070643).

.NETerrorcode.txt

NB: The CBS.zip file was 38MB, far bigger than the maximum 8. As such, I've uploaded a .zip file of just the CBS log, let me know if this is ok/what else to do.

Attachment 350154

Thanks in advance for your help guys!

A:.NET Framework 4.5 'Fatal Error During Installation'

You should be installing .NET 4.5.2 rather than the vanilla version - download it from here...
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=42642

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/361808-net-framework-4-5-fatal-error-during-installation.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I have running Win7Pro SP1 in a VM under VMware Fusion 5 on a Macbook.
The Windows Security Updates 3074230 and 3074550 for .NET Framwork 4.5.2 failed to install.
I tried to uninstall .NET Framework 4.5.2 to manually install it from the offline install paket
NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64 AllOS-ENU.exe 66,8MB.
The uninstallation of 4.5.2 failed with the message "Fatal error 0x80070643".
What is to do?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e6871db4-538f-40e4-b7c2-3bfbb6ca014a/net-framework-452-fatal-error-at-uninstall?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi Usually i never post about such issues as i'm able to solve them myself or with bit of googling but this is getting on my nerves been messing with it for over hours by now All this started that my Camtasia Studio stopped launching process just closed after i 3 / problems 4 .NET framework / installation fatal error launched it This is second time it happend first time i restored some registry backup made by registry mechanic even tho that backup was from the time it stopped working and then magically .NET framework 3 / 4 fatal error / installation problems it started working again this time i never made any changes in registry So i used Revo Uninstaller pro to check what camtasia is doing and delete ALL registry values and files that camtasia installer have ever created That didn't help either so i thought that only thing that may cause this is NET camtasia website says that NET is required for it to work sooo i uninstalled NET and everything related cleaned registry etc Now im unable to re-install net I get the following error code x Also if i go into windows features on off and try to disable framework it gives errors says something like that quot all the changes could not be made quot and asks to reboot after reboot nothing's changed What i have tried Followed ALL the steps from this microsoft article NET Framework update installation error quot x quot or quot x quot Used NET Framework Setup verification utility it says that and are intact and no errors found even tho clearly is not intact use the NET repair tool shown in that microsoft article Any ideas what the hell is going on with it and how can i fix this Isn't there a way to pull all the files registry values from another PC running exact same OS

A:.NET framework 3 / 4 fatal error / installation problems

Did you use the .NET Framework CleanUp Tool mentioned in the same MS article ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/327181-net-framework-3-4-fatal-error-installation-problems.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hello recently installation Framework (0x80070643) fatal error .Net I have been trying to install Visual Studio Community this was the first time when I have noticed that the setup has failed due to Net Framework I have tried installing the required Net Framework but that's when everything went wrong and now every time I try to install the Net Framework the setup fails with that error and .Net Framework installation fatal error (0x80070643) crashes after finishing Error Log Quote OS Version Platform Service Pack OS Description Windows - x Ultimate Edition Service Pack CommandLine E c d d b e ba c Setup exe x x TimeZone GMT Daylight Time Initial LCID Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism Operation Installing Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version User Experience Data Collection Policy AlwaysUploaded Number of applicable items Exe E c d d b e ba c SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt ServiceControl operation succeeded ServiceControl operation succeeded Exe E c d d b e ba c Windows -KB -v -x msu failed with x - null Exe E c d d b e ba c SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt MSI E c d d b e ba c netfx Core x msi Installation failed Msi Log Microsoft NET Framework Setup -MSI netfx Core x msi txt Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Fatal error during installation quot Elapsed time

A:.Net Framework installation fatal error (0x80070643)

Checked this out yet? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/976982

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/376753-net-framework-installation-fatal-error-0x80070643.html
Relevancy 73.1%

A couple of my programs games would not launch giving me a similiar error After some research I believed it was a problem with NET well now I can't reinstall it I've tried numerous things that have been mentioned on this forum I'm going to copy and paste the error log that Framework gives reinstall Error to Framework .NET Attempting (0x80070643) Fatal me I appreciate Attempting to reinstall .NET Framework Fatal Error (0x80070643) any help OS Version Attempting to reinstall .NET Framework Fatal Error (0x80070643) Platform Service Pack OS Description Windows - x Home Premium Edition Service Pack CommandLine C e a db b d Setup exe x x TimeZone Eastern Standard Time Initial LCID Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism Operation Installing Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version User Experience Data Collection Policy AlwaysUploaded Number of applicable items Exe C e a db b d SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt ServiceControl operation succeeded ServiceControl operation succeeded Exe C e a db b d Windows -KB -v -x msu failed with x - null Exe C e a db b d SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt MSI C e a db b d netfx Core x msi Installation failed Msi Log Microsoft NET Framework Setup -MSI netfx Core x msi txt Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Fatal error during installation quot Elapsed time

A:Attempting to reinstall .NET Framework Fatal Error (0x80070643)

discostick

* Have you a System Restore point created PRIOR to this problem that you can roll back to?

* Start > Control Panel > Search box > type troubleshooter > click Troubleshooting > System and Security> Fix problems with Windows Update.

* Try to install it again.
More troubleshooting steps / links...

You receive

VS2010 SP1 - Installation failed with error code: (0x80070643), "Fatal error during installation."

Updated: what to do if other .NET Framework setup troubleshooting steps do not help - Aaron Stebner's WebLog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

.NET Framework Cleanup Tool User's Guide - Aaron Stebner's WebLog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/196098-attempting-reinstall-net-framework-fatal-error-0x80070643.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi guys, I've had this problem for a little while now, but I now have a pressing need to use a program requiring .NET 4 Framework, and I just can't install it. Every time I do I get the message "Fatal Error During Installation". I've tried pretty much everything and searched countless forums for a solution, but with no joy
Help greatly appreciated
Here's my log:

A:Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Fatal Error During Installation 0x80070643

Hi Laxeyman, welcome to SevenForums!

From the looks of it, you're using a web installer (a small program which downloads more files to install once you run it). Is this correct?

You might try downloading the offline (complete) setup file instead. You can get it directly from here.

Try running this download and let us know if it works. If you still run into the same error, we'll go from there and find another solution.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/200509-microsoft-net-framework-4-fatal-error-during-installation-0x80070643.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello I've been having problems for a while installing this client profile Here's the log of the action Please help CBS Log http www shared com file a VbsVp CBS html Code OS Version Platform Service Pack OS Description Windows - x Home Premium Edition Service Framework Error 0x80070643 Fatal - Microsoft .NET Profile 4 Client Pack CommandLine C f bfb bf a c dba Setup exe x x ia web TimeZone Pacific Daylight Time Initial LCID Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile - Fatal Error 0x80070643 Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism Operation Installing Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup Package Version User Experience Data Collection Policy AlwaysUploaded Number of applicable items Exe C f bfb bf a c dba SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt ServiceControl operation succeeded ServiceControl operation succeeded Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile - Fatal Error 0x80070643 ServiceControl operation succeeded ServiceControl operation succeeded Exe C Users Felix AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup Windows -KB -v -x msu failed with x - null Exe Log Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile - Fatal Error 0x80070643 File CBS log Exe C f bfb bf a c dba SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt MSI C Users Felix AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup netfx Core x msi Installation failed Msi Log Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup -MSI netfx Core x msi txt Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Fatal error during installation quot Elapsed time LOG FROM USING Collect exe Code Collect OptionsFile CommandLine quot C Users Felix Downloads Collect exe quot Version Variant External LocalTime OSInfo Version Major x Minor x Build x db PlatformId x CSDVer Service Pack SPMajor x SPMinor x SuiteMask x ProductType x ProductInfo ProductInfoName Home Premium MachineMsiPolicy Reg Key HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Policies Microsoft Windows Installer UserMsiPolicy Reg Key HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Policies Microsoft Windows Installer CLR mscoreeVersion CPU Branding AMD Athlon tm II X Processor String AuthenticAMD Stepping Model Family ExtendedFamily CacheLineSize CacheSize K Directories Temp C Users Felix AppData Local Temp WindowsDirectory C Windows CSIDL PROGRAM FILES C Program Files x CSIDL COMMON APPDATA C ProgramData CSIDL WINDOWS C Windows CSIDL SYSTEM C Windows system CSIDL PROGRAM FILES C Program Files x CSIDL SYSTEMX C Windows SysWOW CSIDL PROGRAM FILESX C Program Files x CSIDL PROGRAM FILES COMMON C Program Files x Common Files CSIDL PROGRAM FILES COMMONX C Program Files x Common Files C Type Fixed Total MB TotalFree MB CallerFree MB D Type CD Q Type Fixed FileList C Users Felix AppData Local Temp VSSetupEvents txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp cbs log C Users Felix AppData Local Temp WindowsUpdate log C Users Felix AppData Local Temp ReportingEvents log C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd dotNetFx Client setup decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd dotNetFx Client x x decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd dotNetFx Full setup decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd dotNetFx Full x x decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd SetupUtility txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd TMP E tmp decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd TMP D tmp decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd TMPA C tmp decompression log txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd vcredistMSI DE txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd vcredistUI DE txt C Users Felix AppData Local Temp dd NETFXRepair log C Users Felix AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup html C Users Felix AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup html C Users Felix AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setup html C Users Felix AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Client Profile Setu... Read more

A:Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile - Fatal Error 0x80070643

Has the that particular frame work ever been installed on the machine, even in the beta form>? If So follow this:

Quote:
I'd suggest looking under [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services] on your computer to see if you already have a version of that service installed (maybe from an older beta or something like that?), and if so, manually remove it to see if that helps solve this error.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/245839-microsoft-net-framework-4-client-profile-fatal-error-0x80070643.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Unable to remote to machine at work since upgrading to Windows10.

A fatal alert was generated and sent to the remote endpoint. This may result in termination of the connection. The TLS protocol defined fatal error code is 10. The Windows SChannel error state is 10.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/2f8949e7-d13c-48b8-a99b-5ac0d80619d9/a-fatal-alert-was-generated-and-sent-to-the-remote-endpoint-this-may-result-in-termination-of-the?forum=MTCWin8
Relevancy 57.19%

I have to install an application for a job and when I run it, .NET Framework 3.0 is installed first , but it fails giving a 1603 error.

I tried changing the Permissions from this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Security\ServiceModel 3.0.0.0 to allow Everyone.

I made sure no firewall or other registry program was running.

I also downloaded an application called Error Fixer, or MS-Fixer or something like that, which I read about on these fora, but that didn't work either. It only prompted me to buy if I wanted it to do something.

I also tried to open the exe file using 7-Zip, so I could manually install .NET Framework 3.5 (already installed) and the actual program I want. But that didn't work either.

I don't know what else to do, since the problem is the version of Framework that comes with my application.

Any help? I have Vista Home Edition 32.

A:Error 1603: Error Installing .NET Framework 3.0 (Framework is part of another app)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-1603-error-installing-net-framework-3-0-framework-is-part-of-another-app.791631/
Relevancy 56.33%

I have the task of resolving a .NET Framework issue on a friends HP laptop running Windows XP. It seems that whenever the system starts up, an error message is displayed as follows:

hpqthb08.exe - .NET Framework initialization error. To run this application you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v1.1.4322

I have tried to run MS updates and they fail due to this issue and when I try to remove it from the laptop I get a query for a missing file: s867460.msp. I've tried to remove it in order to re-install it thinking that the file hpqthb08.exe is somehow corrupted. However all de-installation attempts fail seeking the location of this s867460.msp file. I cannot locate a download for this file and at the moment have no idea where to turn.

Any ideas?

- David

A:Solved: hpqthb08.exe .net framework initialization error .net framework: v1.1.14322

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-hpqthb08-exe-net-framework-initialization-error-net-framework-v1-1-14322.906897/
Relevancy 54.61%

Tried everything From adding full user net install Framework Error... 0x643 framework Can't ANY .Net control to trusted installer and creator owner in Windows Microsoft net and Program Data directories to therepair service verifier making sure virus scanner is off fixit solutions sfc scannow's clean bill of health uninstalling a few upgrades mentioned with netframe and etc etc I get a fatal error if I try to uncheck net the only version I can see since all other have been uninstalled in 'turn windows features on and off smartmsizap msiinv Smart boot cold boot with 0x643 .Net Framework Error... Can't install ANY net framework the startup items not checked and initial boot config I think something is wrong here with either registry or program permissions because the initial install zips to a random c directory and then it asks me to find netfx core x msi which I 0x643 .Net Framework Error... Can't install ANY net framework point to in that directory but says it is not the netfx core x msi that came with the installation As of current I do not have any working net framework which is bad because some progrmas ie video games require it my schoolwork development environments need it for things like Git Another weird thing is although I manually installed net framework only shows up in the 'turn windows features on or off' and I can't 'uncheck' it or add the sub trees underneath it Almost like it is not there but doesn't want to install additional componenets or be completely uninstalled Drive files here https drive google com file d B - ew usp sharing https drive google com file d B - ew usp sharing

A:0x643 .Net Framework Error... Can't install ANY net framework

BUMP please help ;(

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/363637-0x643-net-framework-error-cant-install-any-net-framework.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi I error error) (fatal system Malware infection then and removal doctor c000021a have fundamentally the same problem as Laura H from this thread http www bleepingcomputer com forums topic html I ve had problems with these fake antivirus programs before and they really did a number on my laptop I treated the problem using various tools mostly malware bytes and deleting some suspect files Been working fine for the most part however today out out of nowhere I was attacked by malware doctor I deleted the suspect file from the temporary internet files folder and ran malware bytes that detected trojan and deleted Shortly after drwatson was shut down and some time later I think explorer shut down because my desktop went back to basics no theme desktop wallpaper etc the windows look if you grasp what I m trying to get at I thought it was no big issue and in my own time restarted laptop when I Malware doctor infection removal and then error c000021a (fatal system error) realized audio wasn t working after trying to play a film Upon restart I get the blue screen with the same message as Lauras So for the most part I m in the same situation as Laura with some minor Malware doctor infection removal and then error c000021a (fatal system error) differences such as I didn t use Spy doctor etc I have Kaspersky AV installed which has been inefficient in protecting my laptop lately especially from these fake AV attacks I am using Windows Firewall which I know is a bad idea Myrti was helping Laura resolve the issue and I have followed her instructions upto the following actions locate this file and right click it gt choose rename Malware doctor infection removal and then error c000021a (fatal system error) gt rename it to userinit txtnow we will do the same for explorer exe and winlogon exe and hlp dat and rename the filefind txt after each search in explorer txt winlogon txt and hpl txt respectively I will paste the text from these files below Laura couldn t access her USB in xPUD so Myrti went off on a different direction which I cannot follow If Myrti could tell me what I need to do after creating the text files it would be of a really great help Anyone else is also welcome to put in their cents too Search results for userinit exe b ffb c acbae d aff mnt sda WINDOWS system dllcache userinit exe K Aug b ffb c acbae d aff mnt sda WINDOWS system userinit exe K Aug a aee a d ce e d ec f mnt sda WINDOWS SoftwareDistribution Download e a f efb e bf userinit exe K Apr b ffb c acbae d aff mnt sda WINDOWS ERDNT cache userinit exe K Aug Search results for explorer exed ea ac c e ef f abef mnt sda Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware explorer exe M Jul f ca f b dd abcb cb e mnt sda WINDOWS system dllcache explorer exe K Aug fb bfb dc b bcaedc mnt sda WINDOWS SoftwareDistribution Download e a f efb e bf explorer exe K Apr a ae b e mnt sda WINDOWS ERDNT cache explorer exe K Aug cc e bb c c eb c bbb mnt sda WINDOWS explorer exe K Aug Search results for winlogon exeaf bf da fc c b bb d e mnt sda WINDOWS system dllcache winlogon exe K Aug ed ef a dec df f e mnt sda WINDOWS SoftwareDistribution Download e a f efb e bf winlogon exe K Apr c c f aed e bfe mnt sda WINDOWS ERDNT cache winlogon exe K Aug Search results for hlp data ec c e d b b a d ced mnt sda Documents and Settings All Users Documents Server hlp dat K Aug Thank you Can anyone tell what is wrong with the system from the text files or is it too early to tell yet Btw I am running Windows XP not sure about SP prob maybe To confirm safe mode last known config and all other options lead to blue screen with error message EDIT Posts merged BP

A:Malware doctor infection removal and then error c000021a (fatal system error)

Hello,Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<==. If you cannot complete a step, skip it and continue.Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<== Please include a description of your computer issues and what you have done to resolve them.If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.Orange Blossom

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/350489/malware-doctor-infection-removal-and-then-error-c000021a-fatal-system-error/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi all, I'm receiving an error message " fatal error: one or more table pointers are invalid. Modifications could be unsafe - press any key to continue"

I've just put together my new build, and have never came across this. Googling hasn't solved anything. All help is much appreciated Computer does seem to run okay when started.

Specs:
Gigabyte G1 Sniper B5 mobo
Intel i5 4430 CPU
Gigabyte gtx650ti OC 1gb
8GB Mushkins blackline ram
1TB Seagate HDD.
- can be more detailed on request.

Regards,

A:[SOLVED] following error on new build.&quot;fatal error: one or more table pointers are in

* Boot up the PC from your Windows installation disk * Press and hold SHIFT and then press F10 * Input "bootsect.exe /nt60 SYS /force" (without quotes) Restart the PC Note: If the above doesn't fix your boot issue then use the command "bootsect.exe /nt60 ALL /force" instead.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-following-error-on-new-build-and-quot-fatal-error-one-or-more-table-pointers-are-in-721441.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi, I have been getting the dreaded blue screen of death with STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error)" Error Occurs when i log into my windows 2000 service pack 3 and my linksys wireless usb network adapter connects me to the internet. My computer will remain on and run fine if i do not connect to the internet. This also will happen if i connect to the internet using my backup 56k modem. Any suggestions on what is happening?

Relevancy 47.73%

I Own HP ENVY 4-1046tx UltrabookLast time i forced shutdown the laptop (because it got hanged!)and after that i got this errorsafe mode is not workand last know good configration disnt have any effect.sugguest a way out of this....!!!!!

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Blue screen error - c000021a Fatal system error

Solved.... Solved.... n solvedby some mean (confidencial way) i have installed window in it...!Thnxx for help and suggestion.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Blue-screen-error-c000021a-Fatal-system-error/td-p/1985357
Relevancy 47.73%

Hey nbsp I have Windows running on my HP Pavilion g Laptop nbsp Notebook Model HP Pavilion g Notebook pCProduct Number QE UA ABASerial Number CG N nbsp nbsp Yesterday I clicked accidentally on the nbsp Windows popup dialog which appeared below right in the corner nbsp The system run minutes and did some cofiguration nbsp as a result I am getting this error in the advanced boot options nbsp coooo a fatal eystem error The initial session process or system procress terminated unexpectedly with status of x x c The Fatal c000021a Error: Screen System Error Blue system has been shut down nbsp I have tried several options to solve the problem nbsp Lunch startup Repair recommended --- gt nbsp Problem signuture Problem Event Name nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp StartRepairOfflinePromlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp Promlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Promlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Blue Screen Error: c000021a Fatal System Error nbsp unknownPromlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Blue Screen Error: c000021a Fatal System Error nbsp - Promlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp AutoFailoverPromlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Promlem Signature nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp BadPatchOS version nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Locale ID nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Blue Screen Error: c000021a Fatal System Error nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp If I select view advanced options for system recovery and support -- gt a statup Repair nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp -- gt I am getting the error above nbsp b System Restore nbsp -- gt No store points have been created on your computer's system drive To create a restore point open system protection nbsp c System Image Recovery -- gt Windows can not find a system image on this computer Attach the backup hard disk or insert the final DVD from a backup set and click Retry Alternatively close this dialog for more options I do not have the recovery cd but I have created bootable windows cd by ImgBurn programm nbsp d Windows Memory Diagnostic -- gt when runnig it nothing is being found nbsp c Command Prompt with its help I backuped my data run chkdsk C f r x and sfc scannow nbsp i chkdsk C f r xresult failed to transfer logged messaged to the event log with status nbsp ii sfc scannowBeginning system scan This process wil take some time There is a system repair peding which requires reboot to complete restart Windows and run sfc again When I run it again nothing happens nbsp In the advanced Boot options starting the laptop and keeping pressing F none of these options helped me but with Disable automatic restart on system failure I could see the error nbsp coooo a fatal eystem error The initial session process or system procress terminated unexpectedly with status of x x c The system has been shut down nbsp Restarting the laptop-- gt ESC-- gt F -- gt HP Advanced System Diagnose -- gt Start-Up test -- gt Optimized DST Not Available nbsp Now I made bootable windows CD to reinstall Windows but the problem I can not boot from the internal CD DVD ROM Drive Restarting the laptop and pressing ESC -- gt F -- gt Internal CD DVD Rome drive -- gt Windows failed to start A recent hardware or software change might be the cause nbsp I nbsp have checked the Boot order in the Bios F -- gt system configurations-- gt Boot options CD-ROM Boot - Enable Floppy Boot - Disabled nbsp Internal Network Adapter Boot - Disabled -- gt Boot order nbsp Internal CD DVD ROM DriveNotebook Hard DriveUSB Diskette on Key USB Hard DiskUSB CD DVD ROM Drive nbsp nbsp USB Floppy nbsp nbsp nbsp Network Adapter nbsp nbsp I read about the Boot secure herehttp support hp com us-en document c but I do not found this option in my Bios nbsp I hope u can help me to solve the problem or describing me how can I boot from my bootable cd nbsp sine I tried everythin... Read more

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Blue-Screen-Error-c000021a-Fatal-System-Error/td-p/5676709
Relevancy 47.73%

how can i correct to enable installation of antivirus

A:error 1603 Fatal error during installation of antivirus at 99 % instal

Which anti-virus are you trying to install?

After doing some research of the error code, i stumbled upon this: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/834484?wa=wsignin1.0

Give this a shot, to see if this will help!

-Justin

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/349129-error-1603-fatal-error-during-installation-antivirus-99-instal.html
Relevancy 47.73%

I m having a problem with my sister in law s computer Originally she had that annoying XP virus spyware which I think I managed to get rid of with Malwarebytes Anti Malware and System Mechanic Now I have a new problem After receiving a recent download from microsoft upon restarting I get the blue screen of death with this message STOP C a Fatal System Error The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of xc x x I can t get anywhere into Windows I ve done F F F everything I could think of without risking more damage since I m not trained for this I ve booted from the system mechanic CD with the Hard Drive recovery and while it said it found and fixed a problem it didn t fix this one I have no windows CD The computer is blue death C000021a screen Message System Error Process Logon Fatal Error of Windows a Dell and it s running Windows XP service pack with Explorer Heeeeeelp Other than the F keys I can Error Message blue screen of death C000021a Fatal System Error Windows Logon Process t get anywhere with this computer nbsp

A:Error Message blue screen of death C000021a Fatal System Error Windows Logon Process

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-blue-screen-of-death-c000021a-fatal-system-error-windows-logon-process.772043/
Relevancy 47.3%

I have been battling a virus es on my desktop for the past couple weeks Yesterday I downloaded and ran Spybot in safe mode It listed problems and I chose quot fix selected quot Spybot fixed of the and then prompted me to reboot to fix the other Admittedly I was brain-faded so I didn t look closely at what file names or paths it was trying to fix Since that particular reboot I have not been able to load windows since fyi I am running XP Pro When I powerup the computer flashes the Windows XP logo and then ultimately gives me the following message before prompting me for login info Fatal System Error c a windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of xc x x The system has been shut down At this point I m not sure if I have a virus problem that has escalated causing this fatal error or a completely different problem I ll give a bit of a background since it may be relevent I run Malware Antibyte scans and Advanced System Care ASC scans weekly Virus cause Fatal Error error? System c00021a to clean up any issues but lately the problems would reappear just hours after running the scan So a couple of days ago I downloaded Avast and completed a Virus cause Fatal System Error c00021a error? scan I also downloaded a freeware called Teamviewer at that time although i don t think that is part of the problem despite the timing Yesterday morning when booting up the computer in normal mode I was unable to see any desktop icons or taskbar I only could see my background I ran scans using the Malware Antibytes Avast ASC in safe mode both quick and full scans Every time a couple more viruses were founds but nothing that solved my login problem I even ran a bootscan using Avast I also ran Virus cause Fatal System Error c00021a error? CCleaner nothing worked When in normal mode I tried ctrl alt delete and attempted to run explorer exe it wasn t showing in my processes but I always received messages that it could not be found or i that I did not have permission i was logged in as the admin Based upon what I read on the internet I know only enough computer stuff to get myself in trouble I ran regedit and saw that the shell and userinit were populated with the correct data to launch explorer exe I then tried rebooting with the last known good config I tried restoring to a previous point but upon reboot I was always told that the restoration was not successful I replaced the explorer exe file in the windows folder and the logon exe file in the system folder with copies from another xp pro machine that was having no problem i confirmed the same version number None of these actions fixed the problem nor did they make things worse or at least not immediately Meanwhile if I simply booted up in safe mode then everything worked as normal and my desktop icons and taskbar would appear Yesterday at the very end of the day I ran a Malware Antibytes full scan and noted that it found infections in c windows explorer exe and c windows system logon exe It couldn t repair them and I chose not to remove them I then downloaded and ran spybot the rest you know from above What are my options now My biggest priority is to recover important files from my desktop and desktop folders Can this be done I have my HP Restore Plus disk and Windows XP disk so I can run a fixmbr but I ve read that if a virus has messed with my partitions that this could make things worse My first priority is getting copies of the files from my desktop for which I do not have a backup Any advice would be greatly appreciated I should also mention that when I first bought this computer I created a recovery partion so I have a D drive showing I m just not sure on how when I m supposed to make use of it I should also add that when I first bought this computer I chose to create a partion drive for recovery so I have a D drive showing but I m really not certain if or how I should make use of it Not sure if that could be helpful in getting access to my files

A:Virus cause Fatal System Error c00021a error?

Sit tight: An experienced member of the Malware Response Team will be along to assist you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/367695/virus-cause-fatal-system-error-c00021a-error/
Relevancy 47.3%

I downloaded and tried to install Xcelcius and after a short time I get the message Fatal Error - Installation ended prematurely because of an error
When I press OK the installation closes
I use vista home basic
I tried to install using xp compatability and the same thing happens
I also downloaded the program a second time and it still happened

A:Fatal Error - Installation ended prematurely because of an error

Look at the Event log.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fatal-error-installation-ended-prematurely-because-of-an-error.868351/
Relevancy 47.3%

When it happens it says 'Fatal error (0xC0000005) at 0x7761E41B'
It makes a minidump file which I have attached, please read it and tell me what I have to do to stop this error and let me play my game

REDACTED ZM - 29.01.2015 19-01-16.zip

A:Error when trying to play Black Ops 2, Fatal error 0xC0000005

Hey Sam, while you wait for dump analysis, run a full Scan with Malwarebytes
if necessary in Safe Mode.

Then run SFC /SCANNOW Command and establish a clean boot from the Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/359813-error-when-trying-play-black-ops-2-fatal-error-0xc0000005.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I have no idea what is wrong with my computer its specs are
Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 Motherboard
Intel I5-3570K 3.4GHz Processor
1TB Western Digital HDD
Sapphire 7970 Graphics Card
I believe it has something to do with the Standard SATA AHCI Controller because it says its corrupt/damaged but when I try to update the driver it says it has the latest update, the computer goes to a blue screen freezes saying your computer ran into a problem and needs to restart please help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-fatal-hardware-error-whea-error.1170649/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hello Experts,

I have new laptop with windows 8
I installed one program that I need to work and I am getting the error: fatal error 171 while attempting to report error 171 

Troubleshooting done:
1- Reboot the laptop
2- Uninstall and install 2 times 
3- Tried to run the program in compatibility mode with older windows, even other laptop with windows 8 is working just fine
4- Tried to install MVF runtime, it didnt continue the installation but no error message appeared
5- Tried to check for windows updates, up to the latest ones
6- Tried to update MVF, but I got error messages that it cannot be installed  

Many thanks in advanced 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/82866633-acde-4171-a23f-e061e73262dd/fatal-error-171-while-attempting-to-report-error-171-windows-8?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 47.3%

I put Windows on an old AMD computer Asus A V Deluxe MB w X GB memory and ATI X Video Card It installed great and runs pretty good Thought I would ck the error log and found a few errors I was wondering about Error comes up twice in Hardware Fatal Error and Performance 18 Processor 6 Error the error log sometimes three times Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords User LOCAL Fatal Hardware Error 18 and Processor Performance Error 6 SERVICE Computer Asus-WIN Description A fatal hardware error has occurred Reported by component Processor Core Error Source Machine Check Exception Error Type Unknown Error Processor ID The details view of this entry contains further information Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger quot Guid quot C C F C- F - E - F A- CFED quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation ActivityID quot EF F - D - -BEBB- D EA C quot gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Asus-WIN lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot ErrorSource quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ApicId quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MCABank quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MciStat quot gt xf de lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MciAddr quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MciMisc quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ErrorType quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot TransactionType quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Participation quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot RequestType quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MemorIO quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MemHierarchyLvl quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Timeout quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot OperationType quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Channel quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Length quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot RawData quot gt FFFFFFFF D BDC CF B EB C F CB FE FF E C C CBA ABE BB D A AA AF CE C ADCC B DB BB E F C F DB B A EDC A B B FA B E D D E AF C E CC F E F F FFFB B D ABAF CE DE F lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Error comes up once Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Date PM Event ID Task Category Level Error Keywords User SYSTEM Computer Asus-WIN Description Some processor performance power management features have been disabled due to a known firmware problem Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power quot Guid quot F E F-FE - E F-B - F CC quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Asus-WIN lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

Relevancy 47.3%

I think rebooting could fatal Win32.exe system report, later error error maybe make things worse so I figured it would be better to ask for advice before attempting to reboot again so I don't Win32.exe error report, fatal system error later have the scanning information required I began to have problems with my computer this morning June Last night I had let windows install its updates rebooted and left the computer on overnight When I got up the next morning it had an error about win exe encountering an error and needing to close one of those error report ones The first time I didn't bother telling it to send However afterwards the taskbar disappeared and ctrl alt del didn't do anything I had to reboot manually and then it Win32.exe error report, fatal system error later was fine for a while until having another win error report which I sent and after which my sound failed to work for certain things My winamp had an error about missing something and wouldn't play and a youtube video's sound wouldn't play I didn't have to shut it down manually this time and the shutdown sound worked The sound worked again afterward but I tried virus scanning with Avira and it stopped on svchost exe mdmp at and it only found a java openconnect l for a detection I tried getting the task manager and when I tried ctrl alt del and clicked it it not only didn't give me the task manager at all but it took my taskbar and then nothing else would work when clicked I rebooted again and tried running MalwareBytes and then after a couple minutes the screen went black and then turned blue and had this STOP c a Fatal System Error The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of x eedfade x x The system has been shut down I shut it down manually and I'm on my linux partition right now as backup and now I don't even know if I'll be able to run anything on my Windows partition

A:Win32.exe error report, fatal system error later

Bump, please.
I also forgot to mention that after I rebooted the 2nd time, Google Chrome appeared on my computer, but I never installed it. So there's something weird going on there too.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/win32-exe-error-report-fatal-system-error-later-583954.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi everyone,
This morning I turned on my PC (Windows 7 x64) and I get this blue screen error STOP:c000021a [FATAL SYSTEM ERROR].
I can't even get passed the starting windows screen it just keeps on rebooting then getting blue screen again. I've tried safe mode and last known configuration point. Both just give me blue screen after the drivers are loaded. Haven't installed anything new recently so I don't know what the cause of this problem could be. I apparently have no system restore points even though Norton would make them every scan. I can get to command prompt and that is the only thing I can get to. Is there a way I can fix this through command prompt. I think I've attached the screen it gives me and that's all I know.
Thanks!

Relevancy 47.3%

Hi Guys,
My win7 X64 laptop keeps freezing up. In Event Viewer I got the following message.

'The following fatal error alert was generated: 10. The internal error state is 10. schannel.

This error doesn't give me much to work on. Any help on this is much appreciated.

Many thanks
AIRobot

A:The following fatal error alert was generated: 10. The internal error

Hello AIRobot & Welcome to SevenForums!

Does these freezes appear when doing something specific on your machine?
Have you updated your drivers lately?

Try going to cmd (press start-orb and search 'cmd') and type this message and notice any outdated drivers:

Code:
driverquery
Best Regards,
FredeGail

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/170315-following-fatal-error-alert-generated-10-internal-error.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hello,
On my Dell Dimension Windows XP home edition XP SP2, I'm trying to install the software (Dantz Retrospect backup) and USB drivers for a new Maxtor OneTouch II 100GB external harddrive. The maxtor CD installation process crashes with these two errors:
1607-Unable to install installshield scripting runtime.
1601-Error installing Microsoft(R).NET Framework.
I called Maxtor tech support and they emailed me a link for each error. Neither link worked.
I've tried installing Microsoft(R).NET version 1.1 from my IE browser "windows update" and the installation fails to install.
The computer seems to function normally except for this weird problem.
Have any ideas for a fix?

A:Solved: Error 1607 installshield, Error 1601 Microsoft.NET framework

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-error-1607-installshield-error-1601-microsoft-net-framework.385515/
Relevancy 46.44%

Looking for help with this. Initial research suggested making a change in the registry to solve this but I'm not that good to attempt that without support.

Full text:

Fatal Error!
Error loading EXE C: . . . \Fish Tycoon\Fish Tycoon.exe Error 2

Would also like to provide a "Hijack This" log to see what other gremlins are nesting on the drive. Seems to be running slow even with a recent RAM upgrade.

Thanks!

A:Fatal Error! Fish Tycoon.exe Error 2

This is not the forum for HJT logsFish Tycoon is an online gameWe can run a few scans here to see if you need to post a HJT log---------------------Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes, they may alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please permit the program to allow the changes.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/190450/fatal-error-fish-tycoonexe-error-2/
Relevancy 46.44%

After some mild gaming on my HP Z420, it started rebooting on it self and at the boot screen i can now see929 FATAL MCA ARRORMLC ERROR detected CPU 0Any idea if the board is starting to act up or is the CPU, or something else?( bios 3.65, Runing windows 7, 32Gb of ram, 2TB HD and 670 GPU)

Relevancy 46.44%

After solving "ntldr is missing" problem,I boot the computer.THen computer ask me to choose the operating system to start.Its screen displays following message:

select the operating system to start:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Microsoft Windows
Use the up and down arrow keys to move the highlight to your choice

If I choose Microsoft Windows XP Professional,error mesages will appear as below:
STOP :c000021a{Fatal System Error}
The Session Manager Initialization System process terminated
unexpectedwith a status of 0xc0000034(0x00000000 0x00000000)
The system has been shut down.

But if I choose Microsoft Windows,there will be message stating "Microsoft Windows I\O Error accessing boot sector file multi(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\BBTSECT.DOS".

What should I do to solve this fatal system problem? Does fixing "ntldr is missing" problem cause this fatal system error?
Thanks in advance

A:Error message:Fatal System Error

sub-forum: guides & solved issues

The above forum has information on how to use Recovery Console & Windows XP CD to restore the OS. Caution, I recommend full backup to a 2nd disk. Caution, don't enter 'r' to the first decision point. Caution: next decision made should not reformat the partition. If you have the ability to clone the hard drive, then you have a spare should recovery be re-done.

Other posts recommend configuring computer to a minimum: the boot hard drive, cdrom, and 1 memory module (256MB is the minimum for XP). This is an easier first step before reloading anything.

Caution: oem restore bombs you back to out-of-the-box conditions. All data & applications are overwritten. This is different from above restore.

You did not indicate what significant changes occurred preceding the problem. Is the hard drive entering old age? Was the disk re-partitioned? Were applications closing/freezing in the days leading up to this?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-message-fatal-system-error.72314/
Relevancy 46.01%

I was reinstalling windows and during the set up i got a fatal error. "one of the components that windows needs to setup could not be installed. The divice is not ready.
Installation failed D:\1386\asms. Eroor message: the divice is not ready".

Can anyone tell me what that means? Thankyou!

A:Fatal error! Help!

Quote:

Originally Posted by z33batou

I was reinstalling windows and during the set up i got a fatal error. "one of the components that windows needs to setup could not be installed. The divice is not ready.
Installation failed D:\1386\asms. Eroor message: the divice is not ready".

Can anyone tell me what that means? Thankyou!

means there is a scratch on the CD or if its a burned CD, it was not burned correctly...

tray cleaning the cd in a propper fashion

Thanks
Wolf~

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/fatal-error-help-285895.html
Relevancy 46.01%

on XP PRO program dumps back to desktop then says

fatal error
access violation at address 0x33a649
or any where i can find info for it

Relevancy 46.01%

Hi, my Dell Inspiron 300m (XP) seems to be running exceptionally slow. So, I came to the forum to seek help and when I did a search, I got a white screen with this message: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/httpd/vhosts/helponthe.net/forums/search.php on line 1155."
Can anyone help me? Thank you much

Relevancy 46.01%

I have a laptop vista 64bit , I get this message on loading Fatal error, no language file was found
I tried system restore but my system will not go back now, don,t know why
can anyone help?

A:fatal error

Is the computer bootable?
Please, post EXACT error message.
Define "my system will not go back".

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/327030/fatal-error/
Relevancy 46.01%

See how much this helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/156669

A:XP Fatal error.

Thanks Rich, but the solutions requirer my windows to run first for me to use the suggected options, trouble is.it has no os currently and brings this screen when am trying to install xp.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/xp-fatal-error-490240.html
Relevancy 46.01%

hi all.i am trying o put on put on windows 2000,i have don the bootup part and then it gets to the it setup part where it restarts and then it coms up with:

fatal error

An error has been encounted that prevent setup from continuing.

setup failed to Install the product catalogs.This is a fatal error.The setup log filles should contain more information

press ok to view the setup log fill.

can any one help???

thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fatal-error.220628/
Relevancy 46.01%

hi every one i have a problem with fatal eror can u assist me

you need to post any error that receive in full

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/fatal-error-167669.html
Relevancy 46.01%

hello everybody!
i was trying to install windows xp sp2 ,but in the third step which is "installing windows" appears a notice 'fatal error 426' wich don't let me continue... what can i do please help me

best regards!

A:Fatal error 426

may you please give me an answer, please i'm bagging you , i'm waiting for...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/fatal-error-426-a-199995.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Sometimes (too often) when I do a web search, and then back out of a website to my search list, I get a "fatal error" message and I have to get completely out of I-net Explorer altogether. This process has grown very tiresome. I'd appreciate any answers you might have that lead to a solution of this problem.

A:Fatal error

My IE also crashes sometimes, usually because of some demanding javascript code. Try to update your IE to the most current version and if it still doesn't help use Opera or Mozilla for your searches. They both have nice features to restrict javascript code and dont even ask about installing Active-X which makes surfing to unknown websites much safer and easier.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fatal-error.161414/
Relevancy 46.01%

I have a Dell E1505. I ran several virus scans today, and removed unwanted programs. AFter i restarted, this message popped up. I can no longer even get on my computer. i tried running in safe mode. Please help. This is what it says,

STOP: c000021a [Fatal System Error}
The windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x00000000).
The system has been shut down.

Any suggestions on what to do?

A:Fatal Error!?

Do you have a system disk?
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318159

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/fatal-error-142329.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hey tech guy You helped us once before and we are hoping you can help us again we have a dell computer and are using windows xp and recently when we signed on our desk top disappeared and was replaced by fatal error a generic warning screen saying that our computer s security was at risk it offered a link to scan our computer but we ignored that - fearing it would futher infect us and scanned our system using super antispyware the first fatal error time it quot removed quot threats and we have since ran the scan three or four more times as of this morning we are still completely unable to navigate our computer it is currently off line and i am using a lap top to contact you Although the trojan fake drop threats have been temporaily removed we are getting BatCO and Adware solutions surf assistant what - if anything can be done to clean our computer up Thanks cm nbsp

Relevancy 46.01%

got a problem i don't know if its just games but when i pin a game .exe execution to my start menu or make a shortcut and put it on my start menu or when it puts the .exe on my start menu because i use the .exe alot i get a fatal error when i open it up it from the start menu it reads:FATAL ERROR-signature check failed on propertiespartner.xml.... then i close the window and it procedes to open anyways and works. it seems to only happen whith games such as bejeweled, heavyweapon deluxe chainz ect. ones a reflexive game the other a popcap game. strange thing is if i make a desktop shortcut it works fine just when i make a short cut on my start menu i have problems. any help would be really cool.thanks

Hi mrm0rgan -There should not be a reason to put the .exe in these areas - Just a Right click on the item in Programs (or My Documents) and place a Shortcut on the desktop is enough -You do not need the .exe there - If you do want it there then download the program to Desktop only and take/play it from there -I also have 2 Popcap games (including Bejeweled2 Deluxe) in My Docs and just a shortcut on the Desktop -Thank You -EDITED for spelling -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/375265/fatal-error/
Relevancy 46.01%

I have the message above I'm not an expert of the computer somebody could help me I'm running windows XP not fatal ...help! error in the normal way I did a scan with fatal error ...help! hijackthis the result isLogfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Programmi File comuni Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exeC Programmi File comuni Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Programmi Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Programmi File comuni Symantec Shared ccApp exeC WINDOWS System ctfmon exeC Programmi Messenger msmsgs exeC Programmi Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpohmr exeC Programmi Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpotdd exeC Programmi Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpoevm exeC Programmi Norton AntiVirus SAVScan exeC Programmi Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Bin hpoSTS exeC Programmi Microsoft Office OFFICE WINWORD EXEC Programmi Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrobat exeC Programmi Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Programmi Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings Cristian Impostazioni locali Temp Directory temporanea per hijackthis zip HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google it R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName CollegamentiO - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Programmi Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dllO - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocxO - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Programmi Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dllO - HKLM Run InstantAccess f Bin INSTAN EXE hO - HKLM Run RegisterDropHandler f Bin REGIST EXEO - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Programmi File comuni Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run Symantec NetDriver Monitor C PROGRA SYMNET SNDMon exeO - HKLM RunServices RegisterDropHandler f Bin REGIST EXEO - HKCU Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS System ctfmon exeO - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Programmi Messenger msmsgs exe quot backgroundO - Global Startup Adobe Gamma Loader exe lnk C Programmi File comuni Adobe Calibration Adobe Gamma Loader exeO - Global Startup hp psc series lnk O - Global Startup hpoddt exe lnk O - Extra context menu item E amp sporta in Microsoft Excel - res F OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra button Ricerche - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLLO - Extra button Related - c fe - f d- d -a b- aa c a - C WINDOWS web related htmO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Show amp Related Links - c fe - f d- d -a b- aa c a - C WINDOWS web related htmO - HKLM System CCS Services Tcpip E -C - F-A B-F E B C NameServer O - Service Symantec Event Manager ccEvtMgr - Symantec Corporation - C Programmi File comuni Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeO - Service Symantec Password Validation ccPwdSvc - Symantec Corporation - C Programmi File comuni Symantec Shared ccPwdSvc exeO - Service Symantec Settings Manager ccSetMgr - Symantec Corporation - C Programmi File comuni Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exeO - Service Servizio Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect navapsvc - Symantec Corporation - C Programmi Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exeO - Service Pml Driver HPZ - HP - C WINDOWS System HPZipm exeO - Service SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C Programmi Norton AntiVirus SAVScan exeO - Service ScriptBlocking Service SBService - Symantec Corporation - C PROGRA FILECO SYMANT SCRIPT SBServ exeO - Service Symantec Network Drivers Service SNDSrvc - Symantec Corporation - C Programmi File comuni Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exehelp

A:fatal error ...help!

You may want to print out or make a copy of these instructions before starting, because you will not be able to connect to the internet during most of this fix.*Please download smitRem.exe and save the file to your desktop.Double click on the file to extract it to it's own folder on the desktop.*Please download ewido security suite it is a trial version of the program.Install ewido security suiteWhen installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".Launch ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop double-click it.The program will now go to the main screenYou will need to update ewido to the latest definition files.On the left hand side of the main screen click updateThen click on Start UpdateThe update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.If you are having problems with the updater, you can use this link to manually update ewido.http://www.ewido.net/en/download/updates/[*]Exit Ewido. DO NOT run a scan yet.[/list]*If you do not already have Ad-Aware SE 1.06 installed, follow these download and setup instructions. Also check for updates:Ad-Aware SE SetupAgain, do NOT run a scan yet.Next, please reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following:Restart your computerAfter hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, press F8.Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu should appearSelect the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode.Now scan with HJT and place a checkmark next to each of the following items:O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htmO9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm* Click on "Fix Checked" when finished and exit HijackThis.*Open the smitRem folder, then double click the RunThis.bat file to start the tool. Follow the prompts on screen. Your desktop and icons will disappear and then reappear again --- this is normal.Wait for the tool to complete and Disk Cleanup to finish --- this may take a while; please be patient.Next, run Ad-aware and perform a full scan. Remove everything found.Now open Ewido Security SuiteClick on scannerClick on Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.While the scan is in progress you will be prompted to clean files, click OKWhen it asks if you want to clean the first file, put a check in the lower left corner of the box that says "Perform action on all infections" then choose clean and click OK.Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save reportClick Save report.Save the report .txt file to your desktop.Now close ewido security suite.Next go to Start -> Control Panel, click Display -> Desktop -> Customize Desktop -> Website -> Uncheck "Security Info" if present.Restart your computer in normal mode.Run Panda's online virus scan and perform a full system scan. Make sure the Autoclean box is checked!Finally, restart your computer once more, and post a new HijackThis log as well as the log from the Ewido scan here by using Add Reply.Let us know if any problems persist.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/28388/fatal-error-help/
Relevancy 46.01%

I need help fixing "file error igxprd32" on my Dell Inspirion 1525 laptop???

A:Help-FATAL error

Try re-installing the display driver, Have you by chance installed Warcraft III? This seems to be a very commen error after installing that game

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/help-fatal-error-350347.html
Relevancy 46.01%

i
hi
i just shut down my system last night as usual.I was back today morning to switch on my laptop.
I was shocked that there is no file left in my documents and my music. All i got left was some pictures when i bought this pc(at the time of purchase).

Does anyone know what happened to my pc.Is it possible to retrieve the things back to normal?

i am using windows xp and the model is toshiba A100 -306

many thanks

Relevancy 46.01%

hi
i foung fatal error in installation at the time final initialization

Hi anyarthu, Welcome to TSF!

Could you please give us more details regarding this "Fatal Error".
What program were you trying to install when this occurred?
Is there an "Error Message" (like 000008c) associated with it?

Answer these questions and we will be in a better position to help you.

Kind Regards,

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/fatal-error-248143.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hello everyone

I saw two ''Blue Screens'' in my HP Pavilion Ze4800 and I am a little bit dazed and confused about it.

Eventvwr.msc has showed me this error log : 0x100000d1 (0x00000400, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xf7386a29)

I will appreciate your replies.

Please help

Michael

We need some more info, unfortunately.

What OS are you using?

If using Windows 7 or Vista, use these directions: http://www.jcgriff2.com/BSODpostinstructions.html

Zip up the output folder, and upload it to Rapidshare.

If using XP:

Download SysInternals AutoRuns from Microsoft TechNet - save to My Documents - http://live.sysinternals.com/autoruns.exe

Run this file collection app - http://jcgriff2.com/BSOD_XP_v1.3_jcgriff2_PROD_.exe

Output = TSF_XP_Support - My Documents directory.

Please zip up the whole folder and upload it to Rapidshare.Click to expand...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/fatal-error.155986/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi, my laptop mini tells me : password check failed fatal error ...system halted.CNU92579WS, i dont know what to do.

Relevancy 46.01%

When trying to invoke my friends e-mail program Juno we get the following error Fatal Exception A fatale execption has been detected at Ex Logger log Error Fatal Logger cpp Caused by Can tOpenLogFileException Can t open log file quot C ProgramData Juno ISP ExecExceptions xlg Fatal Error quot open mode Caused by ErrnoException Call to fopen failed with errno quot Permission denied quot Click OK to Exit When we do click OK we get the Juno program but when Fatal Error clicking on quot Get Mail quot we get a Runtime error with no code If we select the Browser tab we also get a Runtime error The program just will not access the Internet MS Internet Explorer works okay We have reverted back to an earlier restore date for Windows have uninstalled reinstalled Juno copied two complete earlier Juno Folders Program amp Data and all to no avail Juno techies are Fatal Error at a loss so we are at a stand still Does anyone have an idea as to what we might do next within WIndows to fix our problem Thanks a bunch Uncle Dewey nbsp

Relevancy 46.01%

Hi,

I turned on pc this morning and installed ms update after which I restarted at which point it went as normal up untill the point of the desktop appearing and i got the message "fatal error" on a blue screen. I tryed safemode and went back to last known good config which worked shut down and went out when I came back the same thing happened but nothing in safe mode would work.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Oh, I`m using winxp home
amd 4400+x2
a8nsli-deluxe
7800gtx 256mb
2xwd 320gb hdd raid(for speed)
4x512mb ballistix ddr400

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/fatal-error-354980.html
Relevancy 46.01%

i am using laptop Hp nx6115 (windows xp home with certi
The problem i am facing is when ever i play any video it hangs & show a fatal error. sometimes it hangs in couple of min & sometimes it might be as good as 30 min. more than 10 times i have formated my lapi (c drive & also whole hd) & updated all latest drivers frm Hp site including bios but no solution yet. 2 times of the 5 fatal error i receive, windows is corrupted & sometimes even the window partion is deleted. now wht i really feel may be a ram problem as i upgraded my ram tht was 256mb & using second slot i added 512mb more & tested with hp bios memory test & result was good but still dump. plz suggest me sir solutions to my lap problem.

thanks & Regards
ravi mahna

A:Fatal Error

to TSF,

Run this HP diagnostic tool for information about your issue.

Regarding you RAM upgrade, run this scan at Crucial.com to make sure you have the correct memory installed on you Laptop.

For an overall look with very detailed information about your system download and review using Belarc Advisor. There is sensitive and private information within the Belarc scan result which you should not post here, it is just for your information, however tell us about your display/Video installed and make sure your Windows Updates show currently up to date.

Following the above suggestions will start you off with troubleshooting your issue.

Post back with comments and don't hesitate to ask for more assistance.

kind regards,

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/fatal-error-478781.html
Relevancy 46.01%

I got a blue screen background saying FATAL ERROR IN IE My display options are Screensaver and settings Thats it I ran Hijack this and followed to tutorial It said to post your results here I got Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP in Fatal IE error SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon Fatal error in IE exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system ASWLSVC exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exeC WINDOWS system ASWL K exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exeC WINDOWS System CTSvcCDA EXEC WINDOWS system msole exeC Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exeC WINDOWS popuper exeC WINDOWS system intmonp exeC Program Files Messenger Plus MsgPlus exeC PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exeC Program Files Norton AntiVirus AdvTools NPROTECT EXED Program Files BillP Studios WinPatrol winpatrol exeC WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXEC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exeC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC Program Files RALINK RT Wireless LAN Card Installer WINXP RaConfig exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files ServerSpy Net GameLauncher quicklauncher exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exeC WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeC PROGRA INTERN iexplore exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC WINDOWS System ssmypics scrC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE Personal Ad-Aware exeC Program Files Hijack this HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search http ie search msn com SUB RFC srchasst srchasst htmR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL http ie search msn com SUB RFC srchasst srchasst htmR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www qfind net R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http www qfind net search php qq sR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http qfind net bar index htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http home microsoft com access allinone aspR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co ukR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www qfind net R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http www qfind net search php qq sR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http qfind net bar index htmlR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http www qfind net search php qq sR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www qfind net R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http www qfind net search php qq sR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch http www qfind net search php qq sR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http www qfind net search php qq sR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch http www qfind net search php qq sR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http www qfind net search php qq sR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page http www qfind net R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page bak http R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page http www qfind net R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by blueyonderR - URLSearchHook no name - CFBFAE - A - D - CB- C FD - no file R - URLSearchHook no name - A FAF - E- cf- - F A D - C Program Files MyWebSearch SrchAstt bin MWSSRCAS DLL file missing F - REG system ini Shell explorer exe msmsgs exeO - Hosts file is located at C WINDOWS help hostsO - BHO no name - BD... Read more

A:Fatal error in IE

Hello Phili G and welcome to the BC forums. After reviewing your log I see a few items that require our attention. Please print these directions and then proceed with the following steps in order.Step #1I recommend that you remove MessengerPlus because it has advertizing and spyware included in its installation, and MyWebSearch because it is a search hijacker that is usually installed without your knowledge or permission.Remove installed programs using Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel:Click Start.Click Control Panel.Double-click Add or Remove Programs.Look in the Currently installed programs box for each program listed below and if it is there:Click on it to select it.Click Change (or Change/Remove) button.If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.MessengerPlus (or anything similar)MySebSearch (or anything similar)Download CCleaner and install it but do not run it yet.Step #2Start in Safe Mode Using the F8 method:Restart the computer.As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until the boot menu appears.Use the arrow keys to select the Safe Mode menu item.Press the Enter key.Step #3Start HijackThis and click the Scan button to perform a scan. Look for the following items and click in the checkbox in front of each item to select it:R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.qfind.net/R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.qfind.net/search.php?qq=%sR1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://qfind.net/bar/index.htmlR1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.qfind.net/R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.qfind.net/search.php?qq=%sR1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://qfind.net/bar/index.htmlR1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.qfind.net/search.php?qq=%sR0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.qfind.net/R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.qfind.net/search.php?qq=%sR1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://www.qfind.net/search.php?qq=%sR0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.qfind.net/search.php?qq=%sR0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://www.qfind.net/search.php?qq=%sR1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://www.qfind.net/search.php?qq=%sR0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = http://www.qfind.net/R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = http://www.qfind.net/R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - _{CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - (no file)R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {00A6FAF6-072E-44cf-8957-5838F569A31D} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\5.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL (file missing)F2 - REG:system.ini: Shell=explorer.exe, msmsgs.exeO1 - Hosts file is located at: C:\WINDOWS\help\hostsO2 - BHO: (no name) - {1BDD55B8-3985-4E59-B906-5E0AD56D6710} - (no file)O2 - BHO: Main Class - {9DD4258A-7138-49C4-8D34-587879A5C7A4} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSN\smarttag\MSNBHO.dllO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MessengerPlus3] "C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 3\MsgPlus.exe"O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSN Messenger] C:\WINDOWS\system32\msmsgs.exeO9 - Extra button: Microsoft AntiSpyware helper - {3FCD0D6B-D635-4FB3-B470-77B1568FCA42} - (no file) (HKCU)O9 - Extra 'Tools' me... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/18006/fatal-error-in-ie/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi all, have some information from an acquaintance who is stuck. OS = ME.

He installed a scanner, "genius colorpage vivid 1200 xe"?

Now when he boots up, he get error msjs,

1 - Enum\htree\root\o

2 - Sureg createkey failed!

These are both of the "click OK" persuasion.

Beyond that, just a grey screen.

And it won't allow starting in safe mode.

Any suggestions appreciated.

TIA,
Andy

Relevancy 46.01%

Everytime I try to play my game on uproar.com I keep getting this fatal error...
0032 SetuplterateCabinet: C:/DOCUME~1/COMPAQ/LOCALS~1/Temp/SHZ18D.tmp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fatal-error.479252/
Relevancy 46.01%

I m Running a Pentium with XP Fatal Error Pro my computer cant find two Western Digital Hard Drives one a GB WD JB and the other a GB I use both as back up and most of the time I have I them unpluged from the IDE port the GB is like a year old and the is like month old I have try it making it my primary slave secondary slave secondary master and always the same result every time Fatal Error I turn on my pc I heard the hard drive making a clicking sound and then a message on a black screen saying something like quot Primary Slave has a Fatal Error quot and the only Fatal Error choice it give me is to restart my system I have important data on both hard drive and I wish I could save it any idea if there is a way to fix these hard drive and what the clicking noise is all about It sound like is trying to read the drive or something I was thinking as a ultimate option to buy another GB and a GB open both of them and changing the disk from the bad hard drive to the new one to see if I could read my data just in case that the problem is not with the physical disc that store the data inside Fatal Error the hard drive Thanks Alex nbsp

so do either of these drives have an OS on it / them ?
im a bit confused about this .. you have them for backing up only and you have another drive with the OS on it and then u use these to back up important data ?
and as for the clicking sound . i wouldnt try using that hadr drive since you may damage it even more if you persist on trying to access it .
clicking SOUNDS VERY bad ...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fatal-error.377813/
Relevancy 46.01%

PASSWORD CHECK FAILED FATAL ERROR.....SYSTEM HALTED2MC9212GFY

A:FATAL ERROR

@DN2? Enter    74eo737h8i Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/FATAL-ERROR/td-p/5685579
Relevancy 46.01%

Please help me! I play CS very often but today i see this while i playing: FATAL ERROR:
NET SEND PACKET ERROR:NO ERROR. What is this? I can't play ! HELP ME PLEASE !

A:Cs 1.6 fatal error net!

Take a look here

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=245

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cs-1-6-fatal-error-net.1029109/
Relevancy 46.01%

I bought a new computer with AMD900MHZ processor and a AMR modem installed. I often get a Fatal error (blut screen) when dialing up to my ISP. Doesn't always happens but too frequently! It doesn't happen with my old computer modem. Is there a know problem with modems installed in the AMR slot on the mother board? I noticed that if I go directly to Internet Explorer first and then to Outlook for email, it doesn't error. I stil think it is related to the new type AMR modem as a friend of mine purchased the same computer and is also getting same Fatal error.
Appreciate any help!!
Thanks,

Can you post the exact error message, it will help alot.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fatal-error.43458/
Relevancy 46.01%

when i am playing pc games,it came up a message
-fatal error exception :0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0187:6F02CAD6.
why........how to fix it

Relevancy 46.01%

2 times today i have had the blue screen pop up and I wrote this down.
fatal exception OE has occurred at 0028:C15F9A90 in VXD AF VXD ( 01 ) + 00001090

what did this mean...

A:fatal error - help

What were you doing when these errors came up?

Blue screens are sorta weird. 90% of the time they're ignorable and only require a reboot-and-forget. But sometimes they're also pretty definite indications of a bigger problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fatal-error-help.177254/
Relevancy 46.01%

I get the following error everytime i run a cron job runnung a php script. Do i need more php.ini memory or is the script incorrect.

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40 bytes)

Does anyone know a host that offer high user memory?

Regards

Mark

A:php fatal error

You can change memory_limit in php.ini
16MB is a lot of memory for a php script, what exactly is the cron job supposed to be doing?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/php-fatal-error.469057/
Relevancy 46.01%

while deploying the BPMN Application in jdeveloper i am getting the Problem in the SOA Server below is the error Please provide me the solution A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION xc at pc x d d pid A Fatal Error in JVM tid JRE version -b Java VM Java HotSpot TM -Bit Server VM -b mixed mode windows-amd compressed oops Problematic frame V jvm dll xa If you would like to submit a bug report please visit http java sun com webapps bugreport crash jsp --------------- T H R E A D --------------- Current thread x b JavaThread quot Workmanager Version Scheduled false Started false Wait time ms quot daemon thread in vm id stack x fa x fb siginfo ExceptionCode xc reading address x A Fatal Error in JVM cc Registers RAX x b RBX x f b efb RCX x RDX x RSP x fb f e RBP x RSI x RDI x a R x R x d R x fb f c R x c R x R x f b f R x R x RIP x d d EFLAGS x Top of Stack sp x fb f e x fb f e d f d x fb f f fb e dbfc b x fb f d a x fb f d d c x fb f f b ef da x fb f b x fb f b x fb f fb f c x fb f d d e x fb f fb f c x fb f x fb f c c dbf dac x fb f a d f d x fb f b da b x fb f c de d fefd c x fb f d f a a d f Instructions pc x d d x d d f b c f b c f b x d d c e f b d b d b x d d f b c c c e a x d d d b d b ca e c f ff ff a Register to memory mapping RAX x b is an unknown value RBX x f b efb is an oop constMethod - klass other class - method x f b f method lt init gt Ljava lang String Ljava lang ThrowableV in commonj work WorkException - exceptions x ef bci from F B EFB print codes RCX x is an unknown value RDX x is an unknown value RSP x fb f e is pointing into the stack for thread x b RBP x is an unknown value RSI x is an unknown value RDI x a is an unknown value R x is an unknown value R x d is an unknown value R x fb f c is pointing into the stack for thread x b R x c is an unknown value R x is an unknown value R x f b f is an oop method - klass other class R x is an unknown value R x is an unknown value Stack x fa x fb sp x fb f e free space k Native frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code C native code V jvm dll xa Java frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code j weblogic work commonj CommonjWorkManagerImpl WorkStatus setThrowable Ljava lang ThrowableV j weblogic work j ee J EEWorkManager WorkWithListener run V j weblogic work DaemonWorkThread run V v StubRoutines call stub --------------- P R O C E S S --------------- Java Threads gt current thread x b JavaThread quot STANDBY ExecuteThread for queue weblogic kernel Default self-tuning quot daemon thread blocked id stack x x x b JavaThread quot STANDBY ExecuteThread for queue weblogic kernel Default self-tuning quot daemon thread blocked id stack x x x b JavaThread quot STANDBY ExecuteThread for queue weblogic kernel Default self-tuning quot daemon thread blocked id stack x x x b f JavaThread quot STANDBY ExecuteThread for queue weblogic kernel Default self-tuning quot daemon thread blocked id stack x x x b e JavaThread quot ACTIVE ExecuteThread for queue weblogic kernel Default self-tuning quot daemon thread blocked id stack x x x b d JavaThread quot ACTIVE ExecuteThread for queue weblogic kernel Default self-tuning quot daemon thread blocked id stack x x x b d JavaThread quot ACTIVE ExecuteThread for queue weblogic kernel Default self-tuning quot daemon thread blocked id stack x x x b c JavaThread quot ACTIVE ExecuteThread for queue weblogic kernel Default self-tuning quot daemon thread blocked id stack x x x b b JavaThread quot ACTIVE ExecuteThread for queue weblogic kernel Default self-tuning quot daemon thread blocked id stack x f x x b b JavaThread quot ACTIVE ExecuteThread for queue weblogic kernel Default self-tuning quot daemon thread blocked id stack x e x f x b a JavaThread quot ACTIVE ExecuteThread for queue weblogic kernel Default self-tuning quot daemon thread blocked id stack x d x e x c JavaThread quot ACTIVE ExecuteThread for queue weblogic kernel Default self-tuning quot daemon thread blocked id s... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/a-fatal-error-in-jvm.1127651/
Relevancy 46.01%

I get this message when starting windows...

STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The session manager initialization system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc80000004c (0x00000000 0x00000000)
the system has been shut down.

I can't do ANYthing! I can't even get into windows to do a system restore?

A:FATAL ERROR!? please help

tap f8 when booting and try
last known good configuration

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/fatal-error-please-help-73754.html
Relevancy 46.01%

well i get a fatal error from time to time and i have constant pop ups fatal error and i have this thing that pops up saying i have a trojen virus but i think they are trying to sell me something i took all the steps to get here fatal error but when running dss the program always crashes and never finishes so i have the active scan log and the high jack this log but not the dss log active scan log Incident Status Location Adware adware searchaid Not disinfected Windows Registry Spyware Cookie Casalemedia Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt casalemedia com Spyware Cookie Tribalfusion Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data fatal error Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt tribalfusion com Spyware Cookie Doubleclick Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt doubleclick net Spyware Cookie Atlas DMT Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt atdmt com Spyware Cookie adultfriendfinder Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt adultfriendfinder com Spyware Cookie Statcounter Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt statcounter com Spyware Cookie YieldManager Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt ad yieldmanager com Spyware Cookie WebPower Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt webpower com Spyware Cookie Clickbank Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt clickbank net Spyware Cookie Mediaplex Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt mediaplex com Spyware Cookie Overture Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt overture com Spyware Cookie WUpd Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt revenue net Spyware Cookie Searchportal Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt searchportal information com Spyware Cookie Zedo Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt zedo com Spyware Cookie QuestionMarket Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt questionmarket com Spyware Cookie PointRoll Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt ads pointroll com Spyware Cookie Toplist Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt toplist cz Spyware Cookie HotLog Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt hotlog ru Spyware Cookie Advertising Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt advertising com Spyware Cookie FastClick Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt fastclick net Spyware Cookie Apmebf Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt apmebf com Spyware Cookie FastClick Not disinfected C Documents and Settings Tina Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles mom mm s default cookies txt fastclick net Spyware Cookie RealMedia Not disinfec... Read more

Hi, welcome to TSF!

You are operating your computer with multiple Anti Virus programs running in memory at once:
AVG7
Norton

Disable one of your Anti Virus programs.

Anti-virus programs take up an enormous amount of your computer's resources when they are actively scanning your computer. Having two anti-virus programs running at the same time can cause your computer to run very slow, become unstable and even, in rare cases, crash.

If you choose to install more than one antivirus program on your computer, then only one of them should be active in memory at a time.

There are basically two types of these programs:
On-Access and On-Demand

On-Access Scanners
As the name implies, it runs in the background all the time the PC is turned on and running. The main function of an on-access scanner is to monitor activity on your machine.

On-Demand Scanners
As the name implies, are scanners that only run when you ask them to.
Such as:
Online Scans and scanners that run on your machine but are not actively scanning your machine.

Please disable one or the other so they do not conflict.
_______

Download combofix.exeSave it to your desktop.
Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.
Note:In case you already used Combofix previously, please delete the version you are having and redownload it again, because Combofix is being updated everyday.
Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall.
Do not post the ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt - unless I ask you to.
If your Antivirus software is detecting combofix or a part of it as a virus, please choose to ignore it as Antivirus products cannot determine the good/bad use of some softwares embedded in combofix.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/fatal-error-206725.html
Relevancy 46.01%

I received a Fatal Error in IE @ 0028:c0011E36in vxd vmm<01) t 00010E36. Trojan - spy. HTML.smitfraud.c

I cant do anything on my computer to get rid of this. I cant access my virus scan program or any program or even operate in safe mode. How do I fix this?

Thanks.

A:Fatal Error in IE

Hello and Welcome to TSF

If you can boot it up and connect to the internet follow these instructions'

Scan your pc with one of these free online scanners:
Panda ActiveScan
RAV AntiVirus
Housecall. Be sure to put a check the box beside AutoClean.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download / Install / Update / and Run:
Adaware SE check for any updates before running it.
Get the plug-in for fixing VX2 variants. You can download it at this SITE
To run this tool, install to the hard drive, then open Ad-aware->Add-ons and select VX2 Cleaner. Then click Run Tool and OK to start it. If it's clean, it will say Status System Clean. Otherwise, you will have to click on the Clean button to remove the VX2 infection.

Download and install Spybot S&D . Run Spybot and click on the 'Search for Updates' button. Install any updates that are available. Next click on the 'Check for Problems' button. Let it run the scan. If it finds something, check all those in RED and hit the Fix Selected Problems button. Exit Spybot. If you keep getting the DSO Exploit entries, even after you updated Windows and fixed them, then download the Spybot DSO Exploit Fix and install it over the current Spybot installation.

If you are unable to boot the system at all, slaving the drive on another pc and scanning the drive with an anti-virus program or one of the online scanners may help you boot again. Please be aware that an infected drive can infect the current master drive. Do not share any files and use a firewall to help eliminate this threat

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/fatal-error-in-ie-53082.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Gday Guys, I need to know how to fix this FATAL ERROR I keep getting when i Open Windows Media Player and Nero Applications. Ive tried reinstalling WMP but once i reininstalled Says same dam thing. Making me Frustrated

Any Help Or Ideas would be very helpful

PS Has Anyone Seen or had the same problem ?

A:How Do I Get Rid or Fix FATAL ERROR

Hi Josh,

When did this error start occuring? Did you install any software that caused it to start occuring?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/how-do-i-get-rid-or-fix-fatal-error-154357.html
Relevancy 46.01%

I work with a Doctor and he received a Fatal error every day he works which shuts his computer down. The error reads:

"Hardware malfunction, please contact the manufacturer - Parity check/memory parity"

Has anyone seen this error before, and if so, is there anything we can do before contacting the manufacturer.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/fatal-error-every-day-283694.html
Relevancy 46.01%

"fatal error! the media system on your computer is corrupt. Update your sound and video codec immediately to resolve this issue" I get this message. I found this same problem was posted by someone else. I am running PC Tools Spyware doctor and and it did not fix it the first time and in the process of running it again. Will this fix it and if not how do I fix it?

A:Fatal Error!

The process of cleaning your computer may require temporarily disabliling some security programs. If you are using SpyBot Search and Destroy, please refer to Note 2 at the bottom of this page.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note:-- If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. Note 2:-- MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes (like Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere with the fix or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please disable such programs until disinfection is complete or permit them to allow the changes. To disable these programs, please view this topic: How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/230070/fatal-error/
Relevancy 46.01%

i am trying to install windows XP and on installation it gives me a fatal error.

The exact error is

" Data error (cyclic redundancy check) . "

Does anyone know how to solve this problem or get me pointed in the right direction to finding a answer?

A:Fatal Error...

Somethings corrupt or possibly a hard drive getting ready to go bad. You can run the diagnostic tool from the mfg. of you hard drive.software patch.comWikipediaMark

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/97011/fatal-error/
Relevancy 46.01%

HI I have a lexmark 2500 series all in one printer/scanner/fax. I am trying to scan a picture of a check and upload it to myt online account but i keep getting the message that a fatal error has occured in the twain manager. the system requirements to upload the pic says most twain compatiable scanners will work with this method of deposit but i can't seem to get mine to work right. i have re-installed the drivers..when i looked online for assistance, i saw a forum that mentioned adding an application to the scan list but i don't think this serier of printer has that functionality...please help!

Relevancy 46.01%

I think my Windows might be toast. I got some sort of virus and now none of my Windows icons (my computer, recycle bin....etc) opertae properly, I cannot open any folders, programs crash at startup. Icons have changed and system restore opens but to a blank white window. I cannot run a restore or anything. I am using Win XP home.

If this is reversible I would like to work through it. I do have an option of running an "out of the box" functionality restore which would save things I made with certain programs but not the programs themselves.

I can post a hijack this log later if it applies. Am I dead in the water or can you guys help me out? Thanks!

Relevancy 46.01%

When I try to switch between users. Syst goes into fatal error. But when I restart and sign in as the other user, it is okay. Comp has 4 users with 1 as the administrator.
Appreciate any insight as to why this is happening. Am running with SP2 installed.

Thnxs.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/fatal-error-always-33682.html
Relevancy 46.01%

This one is something else!!! I cannot get my game "Zuma" to even start. I'll click on the desktop icon to start the game & I get this message: "Fatal Error, expecting levels tag". I restarted the system on Safe Mode with Networking & redownloaded the game & it worked fine...then, restarted the system normally & clicked on the same icon & got the same message. I disabled my firewall to see if that was the problem & got the same thing.
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium , Service Pack 2, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 6142 Mb
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 3450, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 595055 MB, Free - 396982 MB; D: Total - 15359 MB, Free - 1466 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0M017G, A00, ..CN7443193L0398.
Antivirus: COMODO Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

A:A fatal error

Nope, didn't work.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/a-fatal-error.991501/
Relevancy 46.01%

I have a game "Bejeweled 2 deluxe" that when I try to open this message pops up, "Unable to prepare game executable" It was working fine from the time I installed it but two days ago it decided to pop up with this. Can you help

How do I find a crack, so that I can copy and paste it? Also after I find the the "crack" to copy and paste, where do I put it? Thank you for your time.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fatal-error.760448/
Relevancy 46.01%

OK

Be working on fixing this NT 4.0 for the last two days.

I'm now trying to install the os over the old one since repair did not fix the problems

But I am getting the following message with the orig CD of the OS system (security subsystem could not be initialized.)

Before this I tried resetting the login password and still was unable to log in with the proper password

Any idea how or what I need to do to get pass the security message

Thanks

Mike

Relevancy 46.01%

Not used for a few months, powering on and get fatal error system halted CNU94320DW - Enter Current Password. No idea what the password for this is. Tia

Solved!
View Solution.

Hi, Enter   e9lovf71td     ( 3rd character is a lower case L ) Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Fatal-Error/td-p/5826804
Relevancy 46.01%

Upon startup of XP I get a "Fatal Error" message that states:

"Fail to delay load library msclib.(Win32 error:2) This program can no longer run and will terminate."

Also I can't download Security Update for MicroSoft.Net Framework 1.1 SP1 on Windows XP (KB2742597)

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

NDP1.1sp1-KB2742597-X86.exe

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/484269/fatal-error/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi ..I got a problem to reinstalling driver using sysprep.I had used it before but it got fatal error an hour ago.How can i fix this?

Any answer?I think my laptop in bad shape now.Cannot login as admin.. Just Guest.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/229841-fatal-error.html
Relevancy 46.01%

I usually use TechBytes for help with computer problems. But lately when I try to create a post I get this

Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in /home/pctechby/public_html/forums/system/Text/HtmlPurifierInternalLinkDef.php on line 70

Why am I getting it, and what can I do about it? Thanks in advance for any help givin.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fatal-error.1169687/
Relevancy 46.01%

My macbook pro started freezing last week, it now only runs for 3 mins before it freezes and i have to hold the power key down to turn it off. i ran the disk utility check and it came back with...

The drive has reported a fatal hardware error to disk utility. back up all data and replace with a working drive.

does this mean i just need to change my hard drive? also if i replace my hard drive can i then copy data from it once my computer is working again? thanks.

does this mean i just need to change my hard drive?Click to expand...

Yes
if i replace my hard drive can i then copy data from it once my computer is working again?Click to expand...

That depends entirely on the extent and type of failure.

I advise you turn off the computer immediately and leave it off until you can remove and replace the drive. Reconnect it as a secondary drive only when you are ready to recover the data. Every minute you run that defective drive brings you a minute closer to complete failure when recovery will involve sending it away to a specialist where it will cost you in the $hundreds$ if not $thousands$ to recover your data.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fatal-error.979943/
Relevancy 46.01%

Thankyou for help before hand. My OS is home xp,my background picture has gone, replaced with blue background.This is written across the screen,A fatal error in IE has occured at 0028: COO11E36 in VXD VMMC(01) +00010E36. Error was caused by Trojan - Spy. HTML. Smitfraud.c. Also i cannot do a discfrag, do a disc scan, get my spysweeper up only on start up please please help

Relevancy 46.01%

Hey my name is Erwin and I have a little problem with XP I recently bought a new laptop a Dell Vostro [XP] Fatal Error. This laptop came with windows vista pre installed but I m not really fond of vista so I [XP] Fatal Error. reformatted my partitions and installed windows XP instead SP However after Installing Xp some problems occured Somethimes my laptop [XP] Fatal Error. gave me a fatal error STOP c a Fatal System Error The Windows SubSystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of xc x e a x c f dc The system has been shut down Click to expand I thought this had something to do with me not having all drivers installed So I restarted installed all drivers and the problems seemed fixxed after this I installed MCafee and Firefox and turned of my laptop This all happened yesterday after having installed all drivers I got one more fatal system error however after restarting everything seemed fine Even today when I started up my laptop everything went smooth I installed zip and after this I installed Photoshop CS After the installation I tried to run photoshop and I got the fatal system error again Now each time I startup my computer this error occurs a few seconds after starting up I can start up in Safe mode normally I hope anyone can help me with this problem Thanks in advance nbsp

A:[XP] Fatal Error.

How to troubleshoot a "STOP 0xC000021A" error

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/xp-fatal-error.859205/
Relevancy 46.01%

I have a Compaq SR1250nx with an ATA hard drive. We tried to restart the computer and get the following error......tried in Standard and Safe Mode.

Fatal Error .... Windows is unable to start because the registry could not be updated....

I have a boot disc that I created with Bart PE.....I can access the C drive...but i am not sure want to do next...

I tried system restore but get same error message.................HATE it when windows does not load....may go to Linux, but kids would kill me.

HELP

Have you run a CHKDSK /f from the command line to see if there is any damage to the hard drive?Running CHKDSK from BartPE.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/87929/fatal-error/
Relevancy 46.01%

i posted earlier about my computer restarting on its own and then giving me a fatal error message for windows. i checked the details of it before they sent it to see what it said and it gave me to things that were being sent to microsoft. i was wondering if someone could tell me what they r. the first one is called minidump in my windows folder the other one is under my doc and settings wer3.tmp.dir00/sysdata.xml. ty in advanced for help if possible

Relevancy 46.01%

Hi got this message Error Fatal on my desktop after I turn on the computer it runs as far as to boot up and before the desktop sets up fully a message appears quot Fatal error quot in this message box it says quot an error as been encounter that prevents Setup from continuing Windows could not be updated To this address this problem Windows must shut down Press Ok to veiw the setup log quot When Ok is pressed another box appears called System Setup Log- C WINDOWS setuperr log this message appears on screen along with a number of other missing dll files Then in the same box it Fatal Error said Setup detected that the system file name c windows system ole dll is not signed properly by Mircosoft This file could not be restored to the correct Mircosoft version Use the SFC utility to verify the integity of file When close is pressed the machine closes down completely Fatal Error This only happened since I try to run Restore to speed up the computer for my children Thank-you

Can you write exactly what the error message says? When does the error occur: Is it when you boot into Windows? When you shutdown? When you run a specific program? What do you mean by "it just keeps closing down"? What closes down?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/103353/fatal-error/
Relevancy 46.01%

when i go to search for java error 1033, iget this error msg
Allowed memory size of 75497472 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes in/home/tsf/public_html/search.php on line 1033. what does that mean?

A:fatal error:

That seems to be a glitch on the searching system, it occurs sometimes.

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e...e+Search&meta=

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/fatal-error-277248.html
Relevancy 46.01%

My Pc keeps rebooting down when I try play games or whatch stuff
and then get this error

BCCode : 100000a BCP1 : 00000016 BCP2 : 0000001C BCP3 : 0000000
BCP4 : 804FA11E OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product 256_1

That is a "Memory Management" Issue these are associated with Hardware Failures/Faults. Try starting off by running Memtest86.

Memtest86 Instructions
Download the pre-built version of Memtest86 (Link Below) and burn it onto a CD using ISO Recorder (Link Below) after this boot off the CD and start the test going and let it run for 3-5 hours (Minimum of 7 Passes) or Overnight which is best.

Memtest86 - http://www.memtest.org/
ISO Recorder - http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

And Also Run Prime95 on all 3 tests, "Small FFT's", "Large FFT's" and "Blend". This will detect errors in minutes and automatically stop the program if it finds any. Post back once you have done these and tell me if there are any errors.

Prime95 - This corresponds to your OS which version it is 32bit or 64bit
32bit OS Version - http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=103
64bit OS Version - http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=205

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/fatal-error.110132/
Relevancy 46.01%

Just recently i have seen the blue screen of death. I dont really know how to explain how it happens, ill be running firefox and for instance open up MSN messenger, then the blue screen will come up and my computer will restart automatically. If there is some way i can get the error log file maybe u guys can help me more.
thx.

A:Fatal Error!

Look the Event Viewer which is located in the Administrative Tools.Administrative Tools are located in the Control Panel. Start with posting only the Error messages generated in the last day or so. If this has been occurring for a while it will generate the same message since it started.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/87741/fatal-error/