Windows Support Forum

Software tool that will sync picture folder to EXT drive on server

Q: Software tool that will sync picture folder to EXT drive on server

my scenario is this i have a windows 7 laptop that i connect my iphone to upload pics from to the laptop so that i can keep my iphone free of space. is there a way when i make this change to have the picutres folder on the windows 7 laptop to sync to my server 2003 on the network to the external drive that is connected to it? i can use My BE 2010 software but that wouldnt work because i would have to follow a sceduled backup, my point is when i log into the laptop and move the pics off my iphone i want this folder to sync or backup with the changes to the server and then to the external drive when i connect to my LAN.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Software tool that will sync picture folder to EXT drive on server

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Software tool that will sync picture folder to EXT drive on server

FreeFileSync will allow you to back up folders to a network location. There is folder monitoring component called RealTimeSync which should give you what you need(caveat: I have not used that component myself). The link is in my sig.

http://www.sevenforums.com/backup-restore/307763-software-tool-will-sync-picture-folder-ext-drive-server.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Well I just realized that about half of my life is stored on my hard-drive. I'm backing up with an external HD but being the paranoid I am, if the house is burnt down.. the backup doesn't help much.

Any software that automatically uploads any file that I put in a specific folder to some server? So I can access it from another computer and download the stuff back, just in case.

A:Any Sync software that uploads the files in a folder to an Online server?

You will hardly find a software doing that. But you can always upload it with:

http://www.megaupload.com
Rapidshare
Hotfile

Just write the link to your files somewhere, so that you can download again when you need it.

Regards, SG01

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/any-sync-software-that-uploads-the-files-in-a-folder-to-an-online-server.924906/
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi I am having an issue Folder issue, Offline 7 Win Client Flie Server. Server 2003 sync with offline files created offline syncing back to the server I have set up a network share to be available offline on a client computer All files are available offline without Offline Folder sync issue, Win 7 Client Server 2003 Flie Server. issue Here is the issue however If I set the folder to work offline any file I create in the folder when it is offline just disappears when the folder comes back online there are no conflicts or sync failures reported in sync center If I create a new folder offline the folder does sync back to the server Any changes made to an existing file are also replicated back to the server once the share is back online So the issue is only with newly created files when the share is offline I have not been able to replicate this error on any other file server in our environment However I have recreated the issue with multiple shares with multiple Win clients on this file server Steps taken so far Checked and reset permission levels on the share Recreated new shares from scratch for testing Disabled and enabled offline files on the client computer and cleared the offline cache Check various registry entry settings Disabled cashing on the File server Tested with XP the issue does not exist with XP I have spent hours researching this error online to no avail The clients are running Windows Enterprise bit The File server is Server Standard bit with SP Any help or ideas would be most welcome

A:Offline Folder sync issue, Win 7 Client Server 2003 Flie Server.

I've seen the complaints about this problem but with no clear resolution. There are some hot fixes listed that may help, updating to Windows 7 SP1 is supposed to help in some cases but nothing seems for certain.

No way for me to recreate this problem but apparently others have the same problem.

Offline created files disappear after re-connect

Browse by Tags - The troubleshooters and problem solvers... - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Administratively assigned offline files on Win7 client disappear from server (Network Steve Forum)

The Group Policy settings in the next link may have an effect on this problem.

http://mcpmag.com/articles/2003/11/0...ine-files.aspx

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/278175-offline-folder-sync-issue-win-7-client-server-2003-flie-server.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Can anyone recommend a bloat-free quality file & folder syncing software, and is there any that can sync files and folders on the fly, rather than doing it at scheduled times?

A:Best File/Folder sync software (on-the-fly)?

FreeFileSync now has a real-time option. I personally don't use that feature because I don't need it but it may be worth a try.
http://freefilesync.sourceforge.net/

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/225674-best-file-folder-sync-software-fly.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I've been searching around the net, but in all honesty I've made little progress. I need some freeware synchronisation software that I can put on my USB stick to automatically overwrite old files with their newer equivalents, to use on both my home and school PC (hence why I can only put it on my USB)

I don't like to ask, but I'm really not finding anything of any use at the moment and it would save me a lot of time that I currently waste archiving and backing up instead of working!

Thanks

Relevancy 64.93%

Hi everyone,

If installed on PC, Google Drive syncs the contents of the Google Drive folder to the cloud automatically.

I want a continuous backup to specific folders on my PC, say "Uni Stuff" and "Music" (different locations).

That requires GDrive to perceive the two folders as the original GDrive folder. I'm guessing it's possible.
The reason I don't want to just copy the stuff I want to backup, into the GDrive folder, is because it creates an actual copy on my physical HDD. That takes up lots of space.
Is there a way to do it?
Thanks.

A:How to redirect Google Drive to sync a certain folder?

Use Symbolic Link. Here you can find a complete guide.
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/16226/complete-guide-to-symbolic-links-symlinks-on-windows-or-linux/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-redirect-google-drive-to-sync-a-certain-folder.1163550/
Relevancy 64.93%

I recently moved to a 2TB striped raid setup, replacing a setup where i had several independent disks, many with backups of my important files. Now everything is on the raid setup and i fear that if it fails i'd lose everything, much of which goes back up to a decade.

What I'd like to do is have my 'My Documents' folder mirrored onto an external drive. In the past I'd copy stuff manually, but I have 150+Gb of stuff in there and it's time consuming having to routinely overwrite everything each time i backup, especially since very little may have changed or been added since i last did it.

If I had some sort of mirror or sync set up then it would just replace or update changes I have made to my files.

How would I go about this?

A:How do I set up a sync between my documents folder and a spare drive?

SyncBack gets mentioned often here.

Myself, I just use a batch file and robocopy, then run it as a scheduled task each day.
Code:
Set _Src=%Userprofile%\Documents
Set _Dest=G:\Backups\DeLorean\Documents
Robocopy "%_Src%" "%_Dest%" /R:2 /W:5 /SEC /E /XO %*
Switches:

Code:
/R Number of retry attempts
/W Time to wait between retries
/SEC Copy with security, copies Data, Attributes, Timesatamp, and Security info (ACL List)
/E Include subfolders
/XO Exclude older files
%* This lets you add switches from the command line.
Handy to specify /L to just list files and not actually copy.

Save as backup.bat for example.
Open a command prompt, navigate to the folder you saved backup.bat in, and type:
backup.bat - will copy files
backup.bat /L - will just list but not copy

Once a week add /purge ( or create a 2nd task) to delete files from the backup that no longer exist on the PC.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-do-i-set-up-a-sync-between-my-documents-folder-and-a-spare-drive.878996/
Relevancy 63.21%

As you can see in the screenshot, my D drive acts as if it is a picture folder. Can you please tell me how I can revert the drive so it acts like a normal drive? (Data folder). I mean now it has picture tasks, etc on the left taskpane.

Relevancy 61.92%

Let me start by saying that I folder in external a I an do show How a on picture hard drive am NOT computer savvy so if you can help me please speak as if I were stupid because I probably am LOL I have an external hard drive portable that I have stored a bunch of digital scrapbooking kits on When I plug it into my laptop I can not figure out how to change the view of it so I can just put one quot picture How do I show a picture on a folder in an external hard drive quot on the folder I need to know what is in each folder by looking at one picture on the icon and for the life of me I can not get it to work I right click go to customize and choose file I pick what I want on there and then click apply and it does not work I am at a loss Does anyone have any ideas for me I can get it to work on something that is internal but not the external Again remember I need very step by step instructions because I do not understand all this computer lingo Thank you very much

A:How do I show a picture on a folder in an external hard drive

To customize your folders, you have 2 options.

Folder picture: It add the choosen picture in your folder when your view option is set to display Tiles, medium/large/extra large icons.
Does not change your icon in details, list or small icon views.

Change Icon: To customize the folder icon, it is diplayed in any view options (2D).

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/158233-how-do-i-show-picture-folder-external-hard-drive.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Okay this one is a doozy We had our storage server OS drive crash on our domain which required a reinstall Luckily the data stores were all there still on a separate RAID so it was just a matter of redoing the shares after the reinstall However we ran into a problem with several laptop users As soon as they plugged into the network today all the work they did during the outage appears to be gone They appear only to have access to the files on the network which of course isn't current As a test Reinstall on Center 2008 Pending" Storage - Server "Sync R2 Sync laptops after I've tried disconnecting them from the local Sync Center - "Sync Pending" on laptops after Storage Server 2008 R2 Reinstall network to check their offline files Sync Center - "Sync Pending" on laptops after Storage Server 2008 R2 Reinstall disabling wireless and unplugging the dock and they appear to lose access to everything as a result now both desktop and files I've attempted a sync in Sync Center but it simply says quot Sync Pending quot and hangs there When I try to navigate to view my offline files on the system through the Sync Center interface it says quot The system cannot find the file specified quot Out of curiosity I tried manually navigating to Windows CSC and access is denied Even when attempting to take ownership as local admin it still doesn't want to let me in As many of the solutions suggest I know I could delete the cache and format the db and sync fresh from our network but they will lose out on all the changes they've made to their documents over the past week or so They may lose out on a significant amount of work Any ideas on what to do I read about an alternative to delete the relationship as suggested in other threads but I can't seem to do so unless there's something I need to toggle in GPO to do so Maybe that it's because GUID or SSID or whatever aren't matching up with regards to the quot new quot shares even though it's technically the same server and server name but that's just my guess The systems are running Windows Enterprise and the Domain is R functional level if that matters Shares were simply recreated Advanced Sharing option and the pre-existing NTFS permissions were simply retained nbsp NTFS permissions for the users home drive has the User Administrators Domain Admins and System with Full control and Creator Owner with special permissions Share permission is full for Authenticated Users Shares though housed in it the same folder are setup as individual shares server username I know I know it's just how things were when I got here I would just love to be able to get these files back for these users They would love it even more than I would haha nbsp Any help appreciated Thanks in advance

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1fd8f04e-4121-4922-b27d-b156919f2791/sync-center-quotsync-pendingquot-on-laptops-after-storage-server-2008-r2-reinstall?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 59.34%

Okay this one is a doozy We had our storage server OS drive crash on our domain which required a reinstall Luckily the data stores were all there still on a separate RAID so it was just a matter of redoing the shares after the reinstall However we ran into a problem with several laptop users As soon as they plugged into the network today all the work they did during the outage appears to be gone They appear only to have access to the files on the network which laptops Sync after R2 Rebuild Pending" Server - 2008 Center "Sync on Storage of course isn't current As a test I've tried disconnecting them from the local network to check their offline files disabling wireless and unplugging the dock and they appear to lose access to everything as a result now both desktop and files I've attempted a sync in Sync Sync Center - "Sync Pending" on laptops after Storage Server 2008 R2 Rebuild Center but it simply says quot Sync Pending quot and hangs there When I try to navigate to view my offline files on the system through the Sync Center interface it says quot The system cannot find the file specified quot Out of curiosity I tried Sync Center - "Sync Pending" on laptops after Storage Server 2008 R2 Rebuild manually navigating to Windows CSC and access is denied Even when attempting to take ownership as local admin it still doesn't want to let me in As many of the solutions suggest I know I could delete the cache and format the db and sync fresh from our network but they will lose out on all the changes they've made to their documents over the past week or so They may lose out on a significant amount of work Any ideas on what to do I read about an alternative to delete the relationship as suggested in other threads but I can't seem to do so unless there's something I need to toggle in GPO to do so Maybe that it's because GUID or SSID or whatever aren't matching up with regards to the quot new quot shares even though it's the same server and server name but that's just my guess The systems are running Windows Enterprise and the Domain is R functional level if that matters Shares were simply recreated Advanced Sharing option and the pre-existing NTFS permissions were simply retained nbsp NTFS permissions for the users home drive has the User Administrators Domain Admins and System with Full control and Creator Owner with special permissions Share permission is full for Authenticated Users Shares though housed in it the same folder are setup as individual shares server username I know I know it's just how things were when I got here I would just love to be able to get these files back for these users They would love it even more than I would haha nbsp Any help appreciated Thanks in advance

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1fd8f04e-4121-4922-b27d-b156919f2791/sync-center-quotsync-pendingquot-on-laptops-after-storage-server-2008-r2-rebuild?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 58.91%

After right click properties on My picture folder and change a picture location in the location tab to an external hard drive in %userprofile%\My picture folder the My picture folder has disappear now from %userprofile%\ location.
I went to the registry in the Shell Folder and User Shell Folder \ My Pictures REG_SZ and change back to %userprofile%\My picture value but that seem not taking effect.

Regard,
Thanks.

A:After right click properties on My picture folder and change a picture location locat

Hello Stuckfree,

Double check through OPTION TWO in the tutorial below to see if it may be able to help restore your My Pictures folder.

Personal User Folder - Restore Missing Folder

Hope this helps.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/300864-after-right-click-properties-my-picture-folder-change-picture-location-locat.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi nbsp We have few laptops windows pro for sales rep and Offline file enable to sync their documents which are on SBS server nbsp I don't know why it try to sync some other users My video My music etc files and error says quot access denied quot or ldquo The Process cannot access the file because it is being used by in with denied or access and to user sync sync failed try and already files use files Offline other folder file another process Offline file sync try to sync other user files and folder and failed with access denied or files already in use rdquo nbsp we have tried many times and confirm there's no one using those files but still same error nbsp I found this article on forumbut not sure how much this valid to SBS and if it's known issue why not there's fix patch yet from Microsoft On the server I had to ADD this reg entry and set it to HKEY LOCAL MACHINE System CurrentControlSet Services MRXSmb Parameters OplocksDisabled REG DWORD or Default not disabled And then Changed this entry to HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Services LanmanServer Parameters EnableOplocks REG DWORD or Default enabled Regards ayaz

A:Offline file sync try to sync other user files and folder and failed with access denied or files already in use

Hi Scott
I found the problem and use following method to fix it
1) Check SBS group policy
2) Check permission on CSC folders (I delete all folder under this folder and check permission on this folder)
3) Reinitialize Cache database, there are different method but i use following
http://www.networknet.nl/apps/wp/archives/1093
And finally restart PC
Regards
 ayaz

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ab222cb3-4e4f-474b-b853-308a3e81112c/offline-file-sync-try-to-sync-other-user-files-and-folder-and-failed-with-access-denied-or-files?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 58.05%

XP Pro SP all latest updates When I reboot I can correctly sync to a time server but after an unknown amount of time it goes back to saying quot The RPC server is unavailable quot instantly after clicking Update Now regardless of what server I tell it to Unable server more) Solved: server to sync (but is time - to RPC unavailable sync to I also noticed that if I view my Solved: Unable to sync to time server - RPC server is unavailable (but more) nForce Networking Controller status then click Properties and go to the Authentication tab everything is greyed out If I hit OK without changing anything I can t change it even if I wanted to a message pops up saying quot An unexpected condition occured Not all of your requested changes in settings could be made quot and just goes back to that window I have to hit cancel to close it These two issues seem to be related since right after I reboot the Authentication tab works normally as well as the time sync like I mentioned above and they both seem to stop working at the same time I have no idea if it happens after something I run or if it s just after a certain amount of time or what Any ideas nbsp

A:Solved: Unable to sync to time server - RPC server is unavailable (but more)

I have the same problem exactly. There is an article at Ed Bott's Windows Expertise (http://www.edbott.com/weblog/?p=1779) tyhat discusses problems with the Windows time Server, but nothing he suggested worked for me. It just won't update...no matter what server I choose.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-unable-to-sync-to-time-server-rpc-server-is-unavailable-but-more.607047/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi,
Have a weird situation develop over the last few days.
When using YouTube or TVCatchup the sound is consistently early with reference to the picture. This started off as an occasional thing but is now becoming "the norm".
I can sometimes get the right sync but this entails rebooting the PC. I haven't installed any new software on the machine recently apart from the last round of Microsoft Updates and the Chrome update. Just to make sure it was nothing to do with the Chrome update I uninstalled Chrome completely using Revo Unistaller and re-installed with no change to the problem.
Just for the record I'm running Windows 7 32bit Ultimate on a Dell Dimension E520 with a 3month old nvidea Geforce GT430 graphics card. I've even re-installed the nVidea driver.
Any ideas anyone?
TIA

A:Sound / Picture Sync

Sound or picture synchronization is very effected to making some best sound of the music. You have to also develop some best sound effect for your best music. There are many different sounds available and you can share some best sound creation.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/466500/sound-picture-sync/
Relevancy 57.62%

I have an HDMI cord running from my laptop to my desktop computer. I have the laptop outputting audio through the HDMI cord perfectly fine. However, my desktop will not relay the audio through the built-in speakers unless I have the HP Picture in Picture software open on the selected HDMI Input. I was wondering if there was a way I am able to bypass using the HP Picture in Picture software. The HDMI Inputs do not show up in the 'Sound' window through the Control Panel in either the Playback or Recording tabs. Thank you!- Bubbyfong

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/Bypassing-HP-Picture-in-Picture-software-for-relaying-Audio/td-p/5798490
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi everyone:
Here is my situation: I want to map drive letter to a ftp server folder, but "net use" command seems unable to map a drive letter to ftp folder. Also, I have found some software could do it, like NetDrive and
so on. But Is it possible to map a drive letter to a ftp folder without 3rd software, just use native windows components, command tools or api?

Thanks a lot.

A:Can map a drive letter to a ftp server folder

Hi 
You can MAP but you will not get a Drive Letter.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/df12a082-043f-4107-a878-e4c26855964b/can-map-a-drive-letter-to-a-ftp-server-folder?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi,
When using YouTube or TVCatchup the sound is consistently early with reference to the picture. This started off as an occasional thing but is now becoming "the norm".
I can sometimes get the right sync but this entails rebooting the PC. I haven't installed any new software on the machine recently apart from the last round of Microsoft Updates and the Chrome update. Just to make sure it was nothing to do with the Chrome update I uninstalled Chrome completely using Revo Unistaller and re-installed with no change to the problem.
Just for the record I'm running Windows 7 32bit Ultimate on a Dell Dimension E520 with a 3month old nvidea Geforce GT430 graphics card. I've even re-installed the nVidea driver.
Any ideas anyone?
TIA

A:Sound / Picture Sync Issues

What is your broadband speed. Do a speed test with this:
Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test
and post the results here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/249095-sound-picture-sync-issues.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi,
Any ideas anyone?
TIA

A:Sound / Picture Sync Issues

Hello Arfer,

Before doing anything you should try watching youtube on Internet Explorer or another browser like Mozilla Firefox. If the problem is still there then try reinstalling the sound driver. Check your sound driver info and try updating to the latest driver.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/sound-picture-sync-issues-662658.html
Relevancy 56.76%

It turns out that if I download a picture file to the photo app in 8.1, without putting it in a particular pre-existing folder, the file goes into the general area of the app displayed alongside several other non-related pictures. Okay, no problem. But for the life of me, I can't figure out how to then move a single image file into one of the pre-existing folders I had created at an earlier time. If your suggestion is to open both the folder and the picture file side by side on the screen and then click and drag, I have no idea how to do that. Is there no way to right-click the image and find a way to select "move to", or something along those lines; or is there a pull-down menu that I can't find with the app open that contains a command to "move to"?
Any suggestions?
Thanks so much,
Neil
San Francisco

A:How to move a picture file on 8.1 to a picture folder...

Well, you have many options. What you are looking for is this:

Context Menu - Add Copy To Folder and Move To Folder - Windows 7 Help Forums

But you can just copy the pics and paste them into the folder you like.

The side by side is easy too. Just open the source folder and press WIN + Right arrow. Then open the target folder and press WIN + left arrow, Now you can drag and drop from one folder to the other.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/65345-how-move-picture-file-8-1-picture-folder.html
Relevancy 56.33%

The audio and picture is out of sync while streaming movies when in the full screen,in the small screen it is fine.

Relevancy 56.33%

Here goes!!

i have upgraded from XP to W7 (full upgrade 32bit) - ever since this i have not been able to play DVD's or watch any movies stored on my PC without there being issues with the Sound and picture. Basically its starts off fine, but the pctiure and audio seem to go out of sync very quickly.

I have tried everything i can think of such as; changing the media player i am viewing with from WMP to VLC (and a few others!!) to downloading codecs

I am seriously thinking about going back to XP - where i dint have this issue

Any help would be greatfully received

Thanks

K

A:Audio and picture not in sync when playing media

Where are your videos stored? If they are on a local hard disk you may have corrupted them during the installation. If this is the case, it doesn't matter if you revert to XP. I would place a few effected videos on a pen drive and try to view them using a different pc. If the issue remains, then it's the videos, if not then it's your system.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/77021-audio-picture-not-sync-when-playing-media.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi there,

Trying to one-way-sync huge amounts of data between my two machines.

nothing really works for me. tried:

MS Sync Toy - Doesn't recognize changes in files.
Allwaysync - throws kilotons of errors, always runs out of RAM.
Deltacopy (R-Sync) makes tidy bit by bit comparison, would take about a month to complete i guess.

A:What tool can sync 30TB via LAN?

I take that back,

DeltaCopy works speedily after it completeted it's first full run.
can't handle special characters in filenames though.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/355161-what-tool-can-sync-30tb-via-lan.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I would like to work off my local hard drive rather than on my network b/c of performance issues. I noticed sync center has a 2-way sync but I cannot find how to set it up. Can anyone help?

A:How do I setup a 2-way sync b/t local folder to network folder

Quote: Originally Posted by allenfisher

I would like to work off my local hard drive rather than on my network b/c of performance issues. I noticed sync center has a 2-way sync but I cannot find how to set it up. Can anyone help?

This tutorial maybe of use to you

Sync Offline Files

If not please further expand on your issue and we will do our best to help

Many Thanks,
Josh

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/340765-how-do-i-setup-2-way-sync-b-t-local-folder-network-folder.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a (free) software that can lock a drive/folder/s & other user cannot delete it ie folder until they provide the password or logged in as an admin.

Thank you!!!

A:Software for Drive or Folder lock

You can find some freewares on the download sites but I haven't tried them. Don't know how effective they are. Another approach may be to see the tutorial for setting up the "real Administrator" account on Vista or W7 and create the folder in that account. Supposedly somebody with less privilege shouldn't be able to delete it. Use an encryption program to encrypt the folder contents.

If you want quick access use the fast user switching to log in as Administrator.

Also there was an 'su' program around that let you log in as admin similar to how it works in Linux su command. I don't know if it's updated for Vista/W7 though. I used it in NT Server 4.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/154441-software-drive-folder-lock.html
Relevancy 55.9%

hi

is there any tool that sync between outlook 2007 and google calendar ?

thank's in advance

A:is there any tool that sync between outlook and google

Have you read this? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...674951033.aspx

Quote:
Synchronize an Outlook calendar and Google Calendar

Quote:

For two-way calendar synchronization, Google provides Google Calendar Sync. You can synchronize calendar items between your primary Outlook calendar and a Google Calendar. This application is produced and supported by Google.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/60300-there-any-tool-sync-between-outlook-google.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello I have a relatively new sync audio out videos-picture viewing with of streaming trouble DVD's and less than months old HP Pavillion AMD Athlon x - Dual core-processer NVIDIA GeForce integrated graphics that claims to be the perfect PC for digital photos videos and music for the last months or so whenever I play a DVD or try and watch streaming videos from netflix type of sites after about minutes the picture slows down to a slow motion speed almost frame by frame but the audio stays working normally I thought I may have a virus so ran full scan with Microsoft Security and it shows no sign of a virus The only thing that seems to help it somewhat is running very frequent spybot checks and cleaning my c drive with C cleaner several times a day is what it takes actually and even then it has problems I would very much appreciate any information or feedback I can get I know very little about computers but I am a fast learner and would appreciate any help I can get Thanks so much in advance margie

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/trouble-viewing-dvds-and-streaming-videos-picture-out-of-sync-with-audio-466741.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi,
A while ago I downloaded an episode of a show. It worked good for a while, but for some reason, when I play it now, the picture goes out of sync with the audio after a few minutes of watching it. It didn't do that before. I have Windows Media Player 6.4 that came with Windows ME. I did download Windows Media Player 9, but that didn't fix the problem, and I like Windows Media player 6.4 better so that's the one I want to fix anyways. I already tried to restart the computer but that didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I have Windows ME. Thanks.

A:Windows Media Player keeps making the picture out of sync with the audio

In my experience, laggy video is caused by one of two things:

1) bad codec. Did you update your video codec recently?
2) resource drag. Not enough RAM, too many background processes, too many active processes, etc. Have you recently added software/services to run on your computer?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-media-player-keeps-making-the-picture-out-of-sync-with-the-audio.272757/
Relevancy 54.18%

Greetings I m absolutely dumbstruck by what just happened I was a little too quick with my doom the I picture-folder my moved of into folder Solved: clicking and instead of opening the folder containing my pictures I dragged it into another folder called quot b d Solved: I moved my picture-folder into the folder of doom ad f aa df fe quot I will refer to it as the folder of doom The folder contains two sub-folders amd and i The two folders both contain these files though they have different size filterpipelineprintproc dll msxpsdrv msxpsinc gpd msxpsinc ppd mxdwdrv dll xpssvcs dll I have previously done some googling on the folders and since they apparently weren t harmful I decided not to do anything about them After I put my picture-folder into the folder of doom I pressed ctrl z and get the error message quot Folder not available No access quot screen shot Solved: I moved my picture-folder into the folder of doom When I open the picture folder inside the folder of doom I get the same error message It also says that the folder contains byte My question of course is if and how I can pull my pictures out of the abyss My computer is running Windows XP Home Edition Solved: I moved my picture-folder into the folder of doom SP The harddrive in question does not contain the OS nbsp

A:Solved: I moved my picture-folder into the folder of doom

Probably just need to take ownership:
How to take ownership of a file or folder in Windows XP

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-i-moved-my-picture-folder-into-the-folder-of-doom.957266/
Relevancy 53.75%

I used to have a picture resize tool on my last PC. It allows you to reduce the size of images. I downloaded it from the MSN website. I have tried this with my new Windows 7 Pro software but it will not install.

Is anyone aware of a safe downloadable version to fit onto Windows 7 ? If so please advise.

A:Picture re size tool

Quote: Originally Posted by Davidc

I used to have a picture resize tool on my last PC. It allows you to reduce the size of images. I downloaded it from the MSN website. I have tried this with my new Windows 7 Pro software but it will not install.

Is anyone aware of a safe downloadable version to fit onto Windows 7 ? If so please advise.

Try running it in Compatibility Mode.

Oli

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/92262-picture-re-size-tool.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I have included youtube links showcasing my problems not on Issues Pointer Audio/Picture Sync Lag, Tearing, Lin & Restart Screen - Mouse Utube including Audio Video Delay when watching digital movies Screen Tear http youtu be E IzZ IWiBc Mouse Lag http youtu be CdIs n qqd I ve been having Mouse Pointer Lag, Screen Tearing, & Audio/Picture Sync Issues on Restart - Utube Lin issues with my computer doing some strange stuff and I can t get it to go away I went hrs testing my Mouse Pointer Lag, Screen Tearing, & Audio/Picture Sync Issues on Restart - Utube Lin overclock on Prime with no problems rolled back drivers GTX SLI overclock changes I changed my mouse from a wired to wireless new ram Malwarebytes Virus you name it I can t get this to go away and I don t know if it is a hardware issue or what I built a new computer using almost completely new parts except for my hard drives Two SSD s and a WD Black TB I brought from my old CPU The problem carried on to my new computer and it seemed to come out of nowhere I formatted and erased my old Windows and installed a new copy on my Samsung PRO GB I have not been able to get it to stop I found this tidbit in a thread It is similar to what I have but I don t believe it s an overclock issue quot i dont know about pc slows down but i think i also experiences this when i underclock my cpu after overclock my pc slows down and running at full usage but after a shutdown few restart i gained normal speed i think that the windows are not sync the cpu speed after changes of cpu speed at first it just likw when you oc for the fist time you will feel boost speedup and almost never at full speed but after few restart the pc slows down to normal speed to sync the speed but after underclock the pc lost sync and cause this slowness maybe a few restart will make it better maybe what am i saying is true according to my theory remember THEORY quot I wait about minutes and when i turn back on my computer ALL the problems are gone If I need to shutdown or the computer goes to standby there is always that chance I will get those problems in the video links I provided Any help appreciated nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-pointer-lag-screen-tearing-audio-picture-sync-issues-on-restart-utube-lin.1141561/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi guys,
I have a shared folder which contains many folders for many users on
my network and to make users folders recognisable we chose to fix a
folder picture of every folder with the picture of the folder owner.
The problem is that those folders never have a constant folder picture
on all of my network computers as the picture always changes for some
reason, I've tried to set permissions on thumb.db file and also tried
fiddling with desktop.ini file but no use. Any ideas would be much
appreciated. Thanks.

Relevancy 52.89%

Greetings I'm absolutely dumbstruck by what just happened I was a little too quick with I my into moved picture-folder of folder the doom my clicking and instead of opening the folder containing my pictures I dragged it into another folder called quot b d ad I moved my picture-folder into the folder of doom f aa df fe quot I will refer to I moved my picture-folder into the folder of doom it as the folder of doom The folder contains two sub-folders 'amd ' and 'i ' The two folders both contain these files though they have different size 'filterpipelineprintproc dll' 'msxpsdrv' 'msxpsinc gpd' 'msxpsinc ppd' 'mxdwdrv dll' 'xpssvcs dll' I have previously done some googling on the folders and since they apparently weren't harmful I decided not to do anything about them After I put my picture-folder into the folder of doom I pressed ctrl z and get the error message quot Folder not available No access quot screen shot When I open the picture folder inside the folder of doom I get the same error message It also says that the folder contains byte My question of course is if and how I can pull my pictures out of the abyss My computer is running Windows XP Home Edition I moved my picture-folder into the folder of doom SP The harddrive in question does not contain the OS

A:I moved my picture-folder into the folder of doom

Is it XP Home or XP Pro ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/i-moved-my-picture-folder-into-the-folder-of-doom-522873.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Today I found out that Picture Folder with all the pictures is missing and after a search, found out that it's in AppData\Roaming Folder. I have no idea about how it went there. While I tried to access each of the sub-folders in AppData\Roaming\Picture Folder, i get a message :

You currently don't have permission to access this folder. Click Continue to get access to this folder.

After pressing continue, I can see the image files in the sub-folders. It's happening to each sub-folders. Please note that I'm logged into the account with Administrator rights. AppData folder propertie's security is set at ALLOW for all controls. I can't even move the Picture Folder from there to its original place! Please HELP!

A:Help! Picture Folder ended up in AppData Folder

Try activating this account and see if it works
Administrator Account

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/280980-help-picture-folder-ended-up-appdata-folder.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi.

I've searched for hours looking for a solution to my problem with no luck so I thought i'd try here...

When trying to attach photos to an outgoing email in Hotmail using the Picture Editing and Attaching Tool no photos appear in the folder I select in the explorer window.

I have all my windows folders down the left hand side. When I highlight a folder I know contains pictures I get the message 'No photos in this folder.'

My laptop computer is brand new and has windows XP home edition included together with service pack 2. I downloaded the photo tool without any problems onto my computer. All other aspects of hotmail work OK except the photo tool which used to work on my old computer.

What am I doing wrong?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance....
Diddy

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/24383/hotmail-picture-editing-and-attaching-tool/
Relevancy 52.46%

Win7 64 bit. I want to capture a portion of my screen with snipping tool, and then send it in an email using gmail. When I paste it into the Compose screen of a new email, it looks fine but the email has nothing in it when received. Is using Outlook mandatory?

Also, I want to use the snipped pictures as inserts into forums to show examples.

haven't tried this yet, j ust asking.

thanks.

A:How do I paste a snipping tool picture into gmail

Welcome to the Seven Forums
Use the Browse button and navigate to your picture it will be an attachment then.

Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
Jerry

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/214193-how-do-i-paste-snipping-tool-picture-into-gmail.html
Relevancy 51.6%
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi All,

I just got a laptop. Is there an efficient, free way to sync select folders on my laptop with others on my desktop over a network? I want to sync my documents and my music, and windows 'groove sync' tool only offers 2 gigs, so that's out of the question. I'm not sure how to go about doing this...

Thanks!

A:folder sync?

For synchronizing backup folders, SyncToy, available free from Microsoft.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/folder-sync.568118/
Relevancy 51.6%

Short and Simple, I want my iTunes folder to be synchronized 24/7 with my external hardrive. How do I do it? Can I do it through windows 7?

A:How to set up a folder to sync 24/7.

FreeFileSync | Download FreeFileSync software for free at SourceForge.net

This worked perfect...

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/113692-how-set-up-folder-sync-24-7-a.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hello! I am running Windows Vista Home Premium, and ever since I have owned this PC the time and date is ALWAYS incorrect. It will not synchronize, and says that there is an error.

I attempted to change the date/time using the command prompt. I am the administrator and only user of this computer, however this error came up:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6000]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
C:\Users\Owner>date
The current date is: 30/08/2009
Enter the new date: (dd-mm-yy) 23-09-09
A required privilege is not held by the client.
C:\Users\Owner>time
The current time is: 19:17:33.20
Enter the new time: 00:46:00
A required privilege is not held by the client.
Can anyone help me to adjust the date/time? This is highly irritating! Thank you!

Relevancy 51.17%

Hi All

We have recently re-loaded windows at my work and ever since i have been unable to "sync" emails to my iPhone or iPad through exchange mail. This problem is only occuring on my devices when paired with my account. My account will work on new devices and other peoples accounts will work on my 2 devices.

Under my account in the exchange server we have removed both my devices, yet both devices are still appearing when I open my OWA account and they cannot be removed. Even pressing wipe device in OWA will not allow me to remove them. We have tried removing other peoples devices from their OWA and it works as expected.

We are at a loss. ANy ideas?

A:Exchange Server - OWA sync issues

What is Windows going on to? Server? Computer? What version of Office are you using on the main computer?

I get work emails on my iPhone and my work computer and via owa from home on another computer, and never had to "sync" any of those devices to get the same email on all three, why did they have to be Synced?

I am curious as to why this had to be done in the first place, also i have never seen any device showing in OWA only folders which i created and added via Outlook

Sorry I have not answered your question but your question has made me curious

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/exchange-server-owa-sync-issues.1090509/
Relevancy 51.17%

I have several electronic devices that use Firefox. I would like to be able to synch all of the bookmarks possibly other info, but have not thought about that yet - to my own server. It is running FF for Linux. I have read the descriptions of the plugins on the FF page. Some of them say that they will synch to my own server but the directions always lead to some kind of cloud. It is possible (very likely) that I am reading something incorrectly. Does anyone have any personal experience doing this?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/sync-bookmarks-and-data-to-my-own-server-805905.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Our IT people have been very good with syncing our employees iPhones web server sync Blackberry Outlook and with our web server email but they are having an issue with my blackberry My email is set up as a Pop and I have tried everything I can think of in terms of setting up my phone My other email accounts through Comcast set up in just a few seconds Is there a good step-by-step Outlook web server and Blackberry sync guide out there for this process We do not have the Blackberry server software but I was told that isn t necessary for this basic syncing of email I ve tried as work around by having my Outlook on my laptop which works fine in terms of syncing with Outlook web server and Blackberry sync the server to forward emails to a new comcast account that my phone could access This doesn t seem to work and it has some faults to the whole idea of connecting I assume my laptop would have to be on for this to work I m out of my league here and am desperate for help Thanks in advance for your help nbsp

Relevancy 51.17%

I have both a Blackberry and a HP Jornada. I would like to sync them both to my Outlook, but only to the off line information - I don't want this info to be shared with everyone. However, when I hook up my devices and I am out of the office (not hooked up to the network) I can not sync either device. Is there a way to still have Outlook hooked up to the exchange server and load/sync my devices while offline and not have anyone see this info when I go back to my office and hook back into the network and thus the Exchange server?

Do I make that clear?!?!

Relevancy 51.17%

Hi,I have a desktop & Laptop both running windows 7.Now the desktop when I open my documents from the start method I have a folder in there ''Pictures''If I open this up its my pictures all's fine.
Now on the laptop I open my documents in the same way but there is no ''picture'' folder there.
So which is correct,If the laptop is the correct way how do I move this ''picture folder'' from my documents on the desktop.
Question Which is correct desktop or laptop setup?

Many thanks.

Update.When I click start > my computer > right click documents > properties > it shows up as 'My Pictures not My Documents'

A:Picture folder in my documents folder.

Just rename it to my pictures make that your picture folder and rename the picture folder to documents. If they are out of place you can drag and drop as you please onto the favorites bar

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/247143-picture-folder-my-documents-folder.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have a nailed up VPN between 2 sites the remote site is connected to the main and is joined to the domain.

I have set the workstation up so that when the user logs on and off the my documents synchronises back to the Main site. since there are more and more documents in this folder its becoming very slow. when the user clicks on my documents its taking around 15 seconds to open, i have checked all the dns and ip settings and its as it was originally when it was quick, is there a way to make the folder offline without terminating the VPN link so that they can work on it and then when they log off, it syncs back to the server.

Many thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vpn-and-offline-folder-sync-help-please.649461/
Relevancy 51.17%

i am having lan of some 100 pc located at various location . how i can syncronize
my projecthomefolders on these machines .OS is win 98/XP.
i need to update some forms now & then . how i can make this proccess automatically to copy source folder on my machine(winXP) and project folder on target locations .
any tools ?.
any way through batch files ?
thanks in advance

A:sync folder on machines over LAN

You want to synchronize 100 machines?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sync-folder-on-machines-over-lan.603695/
Relevancy 51.17%

Short and Simple, I want my iTunes folder to be synchronized 24/7 with my external hardrive. How do I do it? Can I do it through windows 7?

A:Solved: How to set up a folder to sync 24/7.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/freefilesync/

This worked perfect for me...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-how-to-set-up-a-folder-to-sync-24-7.952295/
Relevancy 51.17%

is it possible to take my 120 gig passport and sync my 60-some gig music file from my internal 200gig? like i want it to update my passport whenever new music is in there and vice versa.

A:sync software

see ALLWAY SYNC under the Review forum

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sync-software.68407/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi,

I am on windows seven ultimate x64 and I am looking for sync folder software.

I did try to use SyncToy 2.1 but after an system crash while replication files, I am looking for good replication software.

The idea is to get an external usb drive updated with all data stored on my pc.

I am thinking of ROBOCOPY but I don't know if this will work on SEVEN 64 or even good tips to use it if it can work of course.

I am looking for robust and free software. Thanks.

Thanks in advanced for your help and comment.

A:Sync software

How about Windows Live Mesh 2011

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/130906-sync-software.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I am looking for some software that will mirror/sync folders from my C drive to my ext. HDD. Iím hoping to find something that will do this as I change the files. No compression needed. I want the target to identical to the source i.e. if I delete a file at the source it will delete it at the target immediately as I do it. Iíve tried live backup software and it builds a backup every time I save... maybe 10 times during my application session. Can anybody recommend some simple software to do this?

thx

A:sync software

Try https://www.google.co.uk/search?num...9.0....0...1c.1.26.serp..0.15.907.tU2M1CDz_es

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sync-software.1108433/
Relevancy 50.74%

My XP Window Timer Service was unable to sync with internet time server. Whenever i click on the "Update Now" button, error msg "An error occurred getting the status of the last synchronization. ELement not found" shown up

Anyone can help to solve this problem?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unable-to-sync-with-internet-time-server.549705/
Relevancy 50.74%

I've been having on-again off-again problems with the clock randomly resetting to a day or two in the future In the past going into the internet time settings and telling it to update again fixed it However the last time or two this has internet Computer an server sync will with time not happened I kept getting a message saying Computer will not sync with an internet time server the connection to the server had timed out and since I was in a hurry I just reset the date manually and went on my Computer will not sync with an internet time server way The most recent occurrence I had plenty of time on Computer will not sync with an internet time server my hands and decided to see if I could figure out what was up with the internet time sync and switched it to a different server to see if that would fix it It didn't and after a couple tries instead of saying the connection had timed out it said that quot the peer is unreachable quot I went through all the default time servers and it did the same thing - it time out several times and then it said the peer was unreachable I then went and plugged in servers from this list- same thing If anyone has any idea what's happening or how to fix it I would greatly appreciate it Thanks

A:Computer will not sync with an internet time server

Sounds like you need a new CMOS battery

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/127829-computer-will-not-sync-internet-time-server.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I have to ask I have spent the better part of a day trying to figure out what I had originally thought would be a relatively simple task I want to have one folder college class files one two computers Any time the computers are on the same network this folder is synced And when I say sync I mean any Good Exist? actually Sync, Does Folder it changes to files and or any new files on EITHER machine are sent to the other so both machines are kept with a totally complete verison of this folder Simple right NO Microsoft offline -NOPE firstly all this does is have one computer at as a server to the other not to mention that windows file sharing will only work sort of sometimes Secondly when windows saves a file offline on another machine it puts Good Folder Sync, Does it actually Exist? them into some magical temporary location that I don't know of which is not very helpful I don't want to have to go to a Good Folder Sync, Does it actually Exist? network drive to access the notes on a computer plus I can't have other applications like one note create new notebooks sections in this folder because it is an quot always offline quot special synced folder stored in some land far far away that I don't know of Windows offline is great if you want sync in one direction that is if new documents are being created on one machine and always being updated to another I'm taking notes in college I'm gonna be creating new documents on both comps all the time and I want them to be synced for both computers in both directions I'm not explaining that idea too well but I think you get the basic idea Groove -BIG NO here's a simple concept a program that provides excellent sync capability oh unless you happen to use VISTA x Shared Notebooks in Onenote -This is a twofold problem first I'd liek to be able to sync more than just onenote Second is similar to windows offline When I open a shared notebook on another computer it is stored in onenote but I don't know where it is example to clarify On both computers I have a folder called college One one comp I create a shared notebook called caculus One the otehr I open the shared notebook THis shared notebook is made available but WHERE I cannot chose to have is shared to the corresponding quot college quot folder on the other computer So again this is essentailly a oneway sync It is not purely two identical folders on two different computers where a change to that folde ron either comp with update to the other comp Is there any easy way to do what i am talking about because I have been looking for some time and still nto found a truly simple workable solution

A:Good Folder Sync, Does it actually Exist?

I use 'foldershare' which works really well between a vista 32 (laptop) vista 64 (desktop) and XP (another desktop). Link is here https://www.foldershare.com/

I believe they were recently bought by microsoft so should be compliant. Just one thing to note - I think there is a file limit - you can share to a max of 10,000 files!

Hope this helps

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/172532-good-folder-sync-does-actually-exist.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi!
I upgraded my samsung laptop to w10 & recently bought a linx w10 tablet. I also have an Android 5.1 smartphone. I set up onedrive on all 3.

The tablet & smartphone function properly. They see the docs i loaded from the laptop, tablet & phone. The pc only sees the files that I uploaded from the pc.

I tried following tutorials about "fetch files", but I don't have the onedrive icon in my pc task bar. I can't find it as an app on my computer, only as a folder in file explorer. therefore I can't get into any of the settings.

What am I doing / have i done wrong & what do I need to do to sort this out please?

Any help / advice gratefully received, especially if it's formulated for absolute beginners.

Oh! I forgot to mention : onenote functions without issues on all 3 machines & works on the same microsoft account.

Thanks in advance.

John.

A:Can't get onedrive to sync properly, & can only see it as a folder

Hello and welcome to TenForums!

There should be a small cloud icon in the Taskbar system tray which is OneDrive. If it is not visible you can try the following:

Go to Settings -> System and Notifications and Actions and click Select which icons appear on the Taskbar:
Then scroll down to turn on the OneDrive icon so that it is always visible.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/41446-cant-get-onedrive-sync-properly-can-only-see-folder.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi!
I upgraded my samsung laptop to w10 & recently bought a linx w10 tablet. I also have an Android 5.1 smartphone. I set up onedrive on all 3.

The tablet & smartphone function properly. They see the docs i loaded from the laptop, tablet & phone. The pc only sees the files that I uploaded from the pc.

I tried following tutorials about "fetch files", but I don't have the onedrive icon in my pc task bar. I can't find it as an app on my computer, only as a folder in file explorer. therefore I can't get into any of the settings.

What am I doing / have i done wrong & what do I need to do to sort this out please?

Any help / advice gratefully received, especially if it's formulated for absolute beginners.

Oh! I forgot to mention : onenote functions without issues on all 3 machines & works on the same microsoft account.

Thanks in advance.

John.

A:Can't get onedrive to sync properly, & can only see it as a folder

Hello and welcome to TenForums!

There should be a small cloud icon in the Taskbar system tray which is OneDrive. If it is not visible you can try the following:

Go to Settings -> System and Notifications and Actions and click Select which icons appear on the Taskbar:
Then scroll down to turn on the OneDrive icon so that it is always visible.

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-setup/41446-cant-get-onedrive-sync-properly-can-only-see-folder.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi All I am using offline file amp folder Sync option to my Document on Network drive It works fine as Windows automatically sync the offline files on which I work while I am away from the network or not connected However when I create a new file in offline mode and connect my laptop with network the file created in offline mode disappeared deleted I have gone through with blogs and dox to understand that Anytime you sync it update the file with the latest version nbsp on network folder If it is the case then how can I Sync the files I create when working offline nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp File Offline Sync and Folder nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Sarwar

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d300d960-de30-4b73-862d-5906a4a8b104/offline-file-and-folder-sync?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 50.74%

When I open a folder the page is reversed. Example the X to close the folder is normally on the upper right side it is now on the upper left. Every thing is justified to the right not to the left. help?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/397122-when-opening-folder-180-degree-out-sync.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Good evening all: I have a video folder that is quite large and I don't want to lose the files in it. I copied the folder to a separate drive but the drive is small(160GB) and will not allow me to copy the folder twice to it. I add more files to the original folder and when I go to coy/backup I end up having to delete the folder on the separate drive so the original folder with new files will fit. My question is: Is there a way of 'Syncing' the folders so only the new files are copied? Or should I use Windows Backup just for this folder? Thank you in advance.

A:Sync/Copy huge folder

Since video files(video captures mainly) tend to chew up drive space fast I made sure I had large storage as well as large OS drives when first putting the present case together. It won't take long to fill up a small drive when you keep adding new files however.

Even with the 1tb dirves in use here the oldest files are deleted to make room for the new after so long to avoid crowding. For keeping a growing number of files for lengthy periods of time if all are the same type you would still use one main folder possibly with a few sub folders to keep the new and old separated rather then having two root folders for the same.

To keep the oldest indefinitely then you have to start looking at increasing the overall storage capacity of the secondary storage drives internal or external in order to still be able to add new files as you go along. At some point however the files will still be more then the total storage capacity where some will simply have to go or be burned to removable media in dvd form.

What periodic scheduled backups will do is simply add the new with the old files as you go along by overwriting the existing files in the same folder with the same plus add the new in at the same time. Simply copying each new file over to the folder on the other drive will see that done.

Once all the latest files are backed up there you simply start nuking the older files from the C drive to avoid running out of space fast and seeing things like the "out of memory" error when there's not enough room for the paging file to be created. But 160gb is "tiny" when considering what you are trying to back up! Even a 500gb drive can fill rather quickly.

http://www.sevenforums.com/backup-restore/259653-sync-copy-huge-folder.html
Relevancy 50.74%

hi,

well found on the net that it should be possible (Win 8 off course) to sync a folder or more between 2 computers, but when i try to do this, it does not work.

Am not interested in Skydrive, used it, do not like it.

Am not interested to buy or use freeware to do so, since Win 8 offers this in the software, but has anyone been able to get this working?

Apparantly this should be possible in both directions.

Any idea's

Thanks
Jeff

A:Sync folder between 2 computers, 2 directions

http://winsupersite.com/article/wind...ple-pcs-143439

One of the things that this Thurrott's article talks about is...Windows 8 doesn?t provide any native PC-to-PC file sync capability.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/25353-sync-folder-between-2-computers-2-directions.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I know I sound crazy but I am starting to miss Itunes I had my MP folder with a batch of copied stuff from my main Best to android an mp3 phone? to sync way folder archive It was organized for Windows Most of the time Itunes was easy to use in that I droped the folder into it and made it my default folder so I could delete stuff from the MP folder via itunes it processed it and bam working very few issues I never got duplicate playlist had some improperly removed mp files which stuck in itunes Right now I am having so many issues updating my mp 's and playlists and with duplicate playlists empty playlists its driving me nuts How do you manage and sync songs for android without a ton of issues I was jsut Best way to sync mp3 folder to an android phone? copying the folder over but the dump way android handles files I can not use my windows sync programs I got tired Best way to sync mp3 folder to an android phone? of it screwing things up so I tried winamp and it just had to sort everything in a horrible incoherent manner album artist folders ect and that did not Best way to sync mp3 folder to an android phone? fix any of my issues Out of the few players I like I like Shuffle and Rocket player but as far as I understand it they don't control anything they just play Right now I have GB of mp 's on my micro sd card and its reporting k music files its nonsense I am just so lost

A:Best way to sync mp3 folder to an android phone?

Hi. Calm down! I guess you just changed from iPhone to Android phone not long ago? Once you plug in your Android, you should see a portable device folder where you can manage all the files in your Android. If this doesn't work, there are also many desktop syncing programs just like iTunes, such as iTools, Apowersoft Phone Manager, MobileGo, etc. However, personally, I would recommend you to use wireless apps like AirMore for managing Android files on web or Pushbullet for transferring files in a fast way.

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/54256-best-way-sync-mp3-folder-android-phone.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Up until now, I've synced my music folders between my stationary computer and laptop through dropbox (I have over 60GB space). But I feel that there must be a better way to do it, without syncing through the internet.
Basically what I want is to have the music files saved locally on both computers, but any change in one folder will be synced to the other, is it possible to do this in Windows 7 without any 3rd party apps?
I did try setting up a Homegroup, but I'm not sure that my computers are connected. My stationary computer doesn't read wi-fi, but is connected to a router which is connected to a wi-fi-router which my laptop is connected to, so technically they should be connected? I'm a big noob when it comes to networks, so I'm turning to you guys for help now!

Kerry

A:Sync folder like dropbox (Homegroup)

Welcome
You can try Karens Replicator, which makes automatic back ups and see if that is suitable for your needs.
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptreplicator.asp
I know it works great for backups to my external.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/262922-sync-folder-like-dropbox-homegroup.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I've been using "briefcase" to sync data folders. It works well for folders up to several hundred MB's.

My problem is now I'm dealing with folders that contain 10-30GB's. Briefcase begins to scan for differences and quickly shuts down.

Any ideas on a sync program that can handle folders this size?

BTW, I don't know if it makes a difference but the main disk with data folders is basic while the slave drive to be synced is dynamic.

A:Data folder sync program

you could just copy the files and when it asks you to replace existing files, hold "SHIFT" while you click no.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/data-folder-sync-program.166157/
Relevancy 50.74%

I'm going to start using a folder synchronization program to keep my music faithfully backed up on my second HD. I've been looking at SyncToy, but I'm just wondering from curiosity if there's anything better.

Relevancy 50.74%

Our users "my documents" folders are set up for redirection to \\ourserver\users

We have an XP based machine ( machine X ) that was used by person A, each time they logged off it synchronized as expected.

However machine X is now used by another user B.

Whenever user B logs off user A's offline files still keep synchronising, have deleted all the files from the offline folder I still cannot see a way of stopping user A's files and starting the new user B's files sync.

User A's files were accounting type files and are sensitive files that should not be viewed by others, however by still sync to the offline files folder they can be easily viewed.

Any thoughts as how I can stop this and re-direct the new users files to sync as I need to release this pc for general use.

Cheers.

A:Offline files / folder sync

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307853

You need to unmark the old users' folders for offline use, apply, reboot and make sure that the machine can see the domain and be made happy on that front, log in as the new user and then mark those new folders for offline use.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/offline-files-folder-sync.910752/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello all We have an issue with offline folder sync conflicts folder Offline on Windows All the users have sync conflicts errors We use the Offline folder sync conflicts CIFS for our users nbsp home directory offline folder nbsp I have Offline folder sync conflicts found this solution Click Start type regedit in the Start Search box and then press ENTERLocate and then click the following registry subkey HKEY LOCAL MACHINE Offline folder sync conflicts Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion NetCache nbsp On the Edit menu point to New and then click Key Type SyncConflictHandling and then press ENTERRight-click SyncConflictHandling point to New and then click Expandable String Value Type the path of the network share as the value name for example servername share Right-click the value name and then click Modify In the Value data box enter a value listed in the table below and then click OK The possible values for SyncConflictHandling and a description of each value is listed is this table What is the best way to fix the offline folder sync conflict issue nbsp Thanks Ira

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/bc614352-9b11-47e3-84b9-81d8a195fd2b/offline-folder-sync-conflicts?forum=w7itproperf
Relevancy 50.74%

Hey people.

Im after trying to sync a folder from my laptop to a network share on a windows 2003 file server. Not exactly sure how to go about doing it. I would like files to sync both ways so any changes i make to the folder on my laptop get applied to the share on my file server and any changes to the share on the file server are applied to the file on my laptop.

I had a look at sync centre which i believe is 7's version of offline files. I made a test share on my file server and set it to "Always Available Offline"

Now where do i go from here? Is it just a case of setting the foder on my laptop to point towards the network share?

Any help would be great

thanks

A:Sync Folder with a network share

Well this isn't exactly automatically sync but...

You can use robocopy

I uploaded the .exe here

2shared - download robocopy.exe

Just make the following .bat file

@echo off

robocopy "C:\users\tom\desktop" "F:\desktop" /mir /s

echo Backup Complete

pause

In case you're wondering the destination folders don't create themselves.. < yes, i've had people who told me the script was not working but only because they did not create the destination folder>

It will only take long the first time you copy the files then you can just update the network drive automatically by running the bat file.

Guess if you want you can set it to run at shutdown / startup that way, nothing to worry about.

It's not THE solution. But it could work

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/21217-sync-folder-network-share.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I have a question I want to save a copy of important files onto an external hard software? sync backup vs drive such as music files backup vs sync software? photo s word documents etc This is all for personal use and not for business If my backup vs sync software? computer dies or I get a virus I don t mind reloading the OS and software I just don t want to loose all of the personal data memories that are currently stored on the internal drive What is the best way to do this Restrospect which comes with my Maxtor drive works nice with schedules backups but I m not sure if incremental backups are really necessary for what I need considering most of the files I have are static Alternatively could I just use Microsofts synctoy and have files overwrite what is on the external drive at every backup I m not sure which is the best approach for my needs OR is there something better that I should use nbsp

A:backup vs sync software?

Welcome to TSG! I've tried Retrospect and I didn't like it very much, it seems unnecessarily complicated. Some good freeware backup utilities are SyncBack, Cobian Backup and Karen's Replicator.

If you want to backup a complete image of your harddrive get Acronis True Image.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/backup-vs-sync-software.512481/
Relevancy 50.31%

I can't get my WD Passport to sync with my Windows 7 laptop. The WD site tells me the WDSync software is not compatible with windows 7 and that is true. ActiveSync won't recognize my WD Passport either. Is there a patch or other free software I can download to keep my Passport and laptop synced?

A:WD Pasport Sync Software

I use Microsoft synctoy to back up my user files. You have to run it manually, but it works very well.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/181753-wd-pasport-sync-software.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I have a Nokia N70 and have been able to sync info between my phone and my PC successfully before. Now it won't sync and the message comes up "Failed to start the process ""C:/Program Files/Nokia/Nokia PC Suite 7/PcSync2.exe""
Is there anyone who can advise as to how to solve this? I have deleted Nokia PC Suite 7, downloaded it from Nokia and installed it again, without success. PcSync2.exe file will not open when tried.
Your help will be much appreciated!

A:Nokia Sync Software

Hi Guys, getting desperate now! Is there anyone who can help me?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nokia-sync-software.984724/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi Guys,
I am looking for a good Backup/Sync software that I can use to keep music files backed up on a second hard drive. I am constantly adding and editing my music files on a daily basis so I would need a good syncing software. First of all I would like to confirm what sync software is? Am I right in understanding that with a sync software, when I have made changes to files on my PC these changes with also be carried out on the backup drive when the program is scheduled to run? So basically the MyMusic folders will be identical?
I understand that that backup mode will schedule a backup at a set time, but you will eventually get several backup folders on the second hard drive? ie. loads of duplicated files? Not really what I want?
I hope you can help.
Many thanks.

A:Best Backup/Sync Software?

The one I like the best is SyncBack. A nice feature is that you can do a simulated run which creates a report that you can review before doing the actual run.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/best-backup-sync-software.727252/
Relevancy 50.31%

I'm currently using SyncToy but its Echo function doesn't work very well, sometimes refusing to delete folders on the mirrored copy. Can someone recommend me a better sync software that works well? I only need the basic 'mirror' sync function.

A:Solved: Need a better sync software.

I've tried several and the best of the bunch is SyncBack.

The free version should do all that you need.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-need-a-better-sync-software.946255/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi all,
I used to run windows XP (SP3), on it I had the Software Quicken on my PC and Landware (no longer supporting it) pocket quicken. The lot would connect to my HP IPAQ. All was working fine and Quicken would sync with the HP.

Now I have Window 7 and have updated my HP with a Treo palm running Window mobile 6.1.

I can install pocket quicken and it will run on the Treo. However, when I run the pocket quicken connect I get this error

Communications failure - result code 3f8/0
(this probably means that the device could not be found)

but the PC can see the Treo and does update my outlook file. But Quicken connect fails to see it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unable-to-sync-software.939647/
Relevancy 50.31%

Last week I had a close call and just about lost all my business files on my computer. I guess it time to put a plan into play. Can anyone advise on backup of sync software? What is the difference? What do I need? What I would like to do is keep an identical copy of my files on a external drive. When I say identical I mean I identical. If I delete a file at the source I want it to be deleted at the target. oh yes, also if it could backup/ sync only what has changed from day to day and I can make a schedule. I don't want encryption or compressed just a simple identical copy in a place of my choice. Anybody have advise for me.... thx

A:Sync or backup software

There may be other solutions out there, but I use Allway Sync for home and business solutions. Disclaimer: I have no business interest in the company, and have no financial gain to make from this recommendation

It uses a metadata file to compare changes between the source and destination, and will delete files on the latter which have been delete on the former (as you intimated). It can also save to a variety of different locations, depending on your needs. For example, I have a NAS at home which is my primary backup location, but I also purchased Office 365 and this provides 1TB of cloud storage per user account. I use this as an alternate backup location for Allway Sync, too.

You can download and use the application as a tester, albeit with some restrictions based upon licensing.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sync-or-backup-software.1154207/
Relevancy 50.31%

I'm wondering if there is a program that will sync my flash drive with my computer automatically when ever I connect it? kind of like a RAID 1 that supports the drive to be missing most of the time.

A:Auto Sync software

I'm wondering if there is a program that will sync my flash drive with my computer automatically when ever I connect it? kind of like a RAID 1 that supports the drive to be missing most of the time.his this may do it ,I'm going to load it and try it now ,i just found it with a Google search download from Microsoft .http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=enhow to set it up http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-sync-f...sb-thumb-drive/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/326234/auto-sync-software/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello I found this forum out of necessity I have done a folder folder Sync pc local local office on w/ Surface Pro??? on fair share of googling this question without any luck resolution Hopefully someone here will have a useful answer I use a program at my office that stores data Sync local folder on office pc w/ local folder on Surface Pro??? in the Sync local folder on office pc w/ local folder on Surface Pro??? local program folder on my pc However i also use this program on my tablet surface pro these are both windows devices respectively so i'm hoping that works to my advantage Most of the resolutions i found on google involved using my OneDrive however the Local folder is approx GB depending on the number of projects so this is not an option I would rather find a solution that does not involve an external HDD at this is just one more piece of equipment to carry and i worry about performance issues while working on the projects In my opinion the ideal solution is Use the program while i am at the office the files save to the Local folder on my PC and then when my tablet is awake the modified files automatically sync over our wifi connection The wifi aspect isnt a deal breaker i am fine with syncing via a USB cord as well The main goal is i want the projects data from the Local folder to sync with either my PC or my tablet depending on which file has the most recent time stamp So obviously if i work on a project during the week and need to view modify it outside the office any changes made will sync to the PC the next time I connect via the wifi or USB I am also open to alternative solutions that i may be missing Cross posted to Windows Forum as well

A:Sync local folder on office pc w/ local folder on Surface Pro???

I would agree that having a cloud storage would be nice should the office server go down. You do know that you don't have to sync the entire share folder and programs right? You can sync just individual files that are actually being used and changed. As far as extra storage goes, no need to tote around an external HD. Why not get a couple USB 3.0 flash drives or sdcards? And I really do mean get 2-3, just in case one should fail you have some kind of a backup. You can never rely on a single backup.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/553249/sync-local-folder-on-office-pc-w-local-folder-on-surface-pro/
Relevancy 50.31%

for weeks now my wp 8.1 has had issues with sync. Emails are arriving okay, but microsoft account shows not up to date and the error "can't sync a contact", 3-4 listings for same contact. I've tried deleting account on phone and outlook.com, reset the phone, recovered from backup, no joy. Does anyone have a recommendation, please?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/443695-sync-eas-outlook-com-contact-couldnt-synced-server.html
Relevancy 50.31%

alright, its not just me thats having this issue with the sync server, I checked with a buddy of mine on yahoo, he's reporting the same issue, he's also clear across the country on the west coast.

can anyone whose using google chrome, if they're having issues with the sync server, please report this error here?

A:google chrome refusing to connect to sync server

got some screenies.

its just sitting there spinning, staring at me like a goomba(for you pop culture fans, thats super mario brothers goomba)

image one is the error.

image two is me proceeding to a basic troubleshooting step.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/19493-google-chrome-refusing-connect-sync-server.html
Relevancy 49.88%

How do i go about doing this? I want all the pictures i take, save, and screenshot on my tablet to sync to my onedrive how do i do this?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/437355-trying-get-my-pictures-folder-tablet-sync-my-onedrive.html
Relevancy 49.88%

OneDrive was working great to sync my local folder to OneDrive in the cloud. Then one day it stopped. No idea what changed. Removing/reinstalling does not fix. I tried asking in OneDrive forums, with no luck. When they found out my machine was joined to
a domain, they suggested I try asking here.
All the gory details here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/forum/odstart-odinstall/onedrive-stopped-working/b1c3f8e7-2f12-49fa-9f30-3a9c8226f5f4

Thanks,
Curt

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/40861078-cca6-4aed-be00-eb3fb9dc545e/onedrive-stopped-syncing-local-folder?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 49.88%

Hey all,

So my outlook has been working fine until lately. Here is the problem, if I receive an email while outlook is open it won't show up in my inbox. Even if I do a manual send/receive command it won't appear. In fact it doesn't say "Syncing inbox" at the bottom. I can get it to sync if I change folders, or if I open and close outlook. I have tried changing multiple settings in Send/Receive Groups and general settings and nothing seems to fix it. Any ideas?

A:Outlook 2013 Folder Sync Issues

With no way of knowing what you actually tried, in what order, and if all is back to where it was, all I can really suggest is that you remove the account info from Outlook, and create a new account. Working or not, at that point, please let us know.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2013-folder-sync-issues.1113920/
Relevancy 49.88%

My friend shared with me the link to one of her Dropbox folders.

I want to duplicate the folder and keep it synced for every new file she uploads.

What do I have to do to make this happen?

A:Duplicate/sync friend's Dropbox folder

It's easy - just have her log into Dropbox.com, right-click on the folder you want synced between the two of you, and click "Invite to folder". Make sure she uses the email address that your Dropbox account uses.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f50/duplicate-sync-friends-dropbox-folder-271776/
Relevancy 49.88%

Since user has been migrated to Vista Enterprise, offline files have not been functioning correctly. It appears to ONLY be that way for newly created files and folders. Sync log indicates that "the files are in use by another system."

All other users syncing to the same server are fine.

I've disabled Indexing, but that did not take care of it.
I've also googled the heck out of this. Nothing worked.

If I go to the actual server location and sync from there, it works without issue, but not the other way. There's a similar error for every created file or folder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Vista Offline Folder Sync Issue

Bump. Request for help.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/vista-offline-folder-sync-issue-460592.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello everyone It's my first time posting a thread so I hope I'm being clear enough plenty of experience reading thought so I guess it's time to practice what I have seen so far content (Windows after missing sync Folder x64) 7 -D Folder content missing after sync (Windows 7 x64) I work on a roaming profile environment Windows R This is the issue I recently moved cut paste several folders from C to the desktop so their content could be saved as part of my profile not a big deal regular stuff Had to restart my device no errors involved and after logging Folder content missing after sync (Windows 7 x64) back I got a surprise all the content from one of the folders in question is missing Just to be more specific this is exactly what I did select cut and paste no more than folders just recalled that the one missing the content was renamed before restarting all the content was still there before this point I know important things should NEVER be located in the desktop my fault sorry but have anyone seen this case before I'll appreciate any help you could give me Regards from the Caribbean

A:Folder content missing after sync (Windows 7 x64)

Hi sysvatar and welcome to the Forum.
I have never used a roaming profile o may not be much help but your post was getting a little near to the bottom of th epage and then might get a bit lost!
Forgive me for being naive but are you sure you have the actual folders on the desktop and not just a link to them on the C drive? have you tried renaming the one with the lost contents to it's old name? If they are the actual folders did they get moved or just copied, have you checked to see if they are still on the C drive? If the contents have got deleted you would have surely got a message "Do you want to delete etc". Have you checked the recycle bit?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/244334-folder-content-missing-after-sync-windows-7-x64.html
Relevancy 49.88%

"Always available offline" options click on but nothing happens..sync not started...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/offline-folder-sync-issue-windows-7.1074553/
Relevancy 49.88%

Can you recommend me some program that sync folder in Local area?
Anything as dropbox but without limit to GB space, and I dont need a copy in the cloud.
Only sync folder with the same files.

A:Sync a folder between several computers in Local Area

Have you tried Microsoft sync center?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/270948-sync-folder-between-several-computers-local-area.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello, I need a free program that checks folder A (and all subfolders) and copies changes across to folder B (and subfolders).

It should be reliable (i.e not crash in the middle of a sync job), do the job accurately and have a relatively simple interface.

I have been using FreeFileSync for a while now which does this well but with the amount of adware being bundled of late, am looking for an alternative. Any suggestions?

A:File sync software suggestions?

Have you tried SyncToy from Microsoft? Look here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=15155.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/61208-file-sync-software-suggestions.html
Relevancy 49.88%

On my old computer I had Eudora Internet software (freeware) to synch the email to my palm. I tried downloading it to my new computer, but nothing happens when I sync. Everything else works (calendar, contacts, etc), but the email needs a third party to sync and the Eudora is doing nothing. It's downloaded on my laptop (XP), but I can't figure out how to get it into the install conduit or to get it to run.

Is there a simple fix to get it going, or does anyone have a suggestion for a better freeware software to do this?

I don't want to buy anything because I'm probably going to switch from my plam/phone combo to a smartphone soon, and I'm guessing the software will be different.

Karen

A:Which software to use to sync email to my palm?

Hiya

Have you tried all of this:

http://eudora.com/techsupport/kb/2216hq.html

and if that doesn't help, right at the bottom are some other links. If you get any error's or it just stops at a certain point, can you tell us what and where?

Also, and not sure if it will matter, but what is the version of palm you're using?

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/which-software-to-use-to-sync-email-to-my-palm.385954/
Relevancy 49.88%

I have been using fusionOne services to keep my laptop and desktop in sync for Outlook 2002. The service is discontinuing this type of sync and would like to hear of available options.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-sync-services-software.341992/
Relevancy 49.88%

Anyone know of free quick sync software? I had a program a while back before I reinstalled windows that offered video transcoding and quick sync support and was free.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. MediaCoder.

A:Anyone know of free quick sync software?

Try FreeFileSync. The link is in my sig and you might like to see this video I made on how to use it. Backup With FreeFileSync - YouTube

For video transcoding Freemake Video Converter. http://www.freemake.com/

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/243964-anyone-know-free-quick-sync-software.html