Windows Support Forum

Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000 Problems

Q: Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000 Problems

Hello i am new to this forum so please excuse my ignorance I bought a Microsoft Lifecam VX- quite a while ago So after Installing the product successfully I get a message to connect the webcam The little bubble pops up in the bottom right hand corner and what comes up is the following message Found New VX-3000 Problems Microsoft Lifecam Hardware A problem occured during hardware installation Your new hardware might not work properly So after I got that message I did the next logical step Uninstall and Reinstall After going through everything I still get the error message Next I check and see if Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000 Problems there is new software on the Microsoft website for this product Luckily for me there was So I go ahead and download and install it LifeCam exe but unfortunatley it still doesnt work So i go into Control Panel to add new hardware but that comes up with the error message Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware The driver may be corrupted or missing Code I also took it to a relatives house to try it on there computer and to my horror it worked perfectly So it must be something to do with my computer Any useful help is appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000 Problems

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000 Problems

If no one can help me with my problem, can anyone point me in the right direction on where I can resolve it. (Other than Microsoft Customer Support that is, that's definitely a last resort).

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/microsoft-lifecam-vx-3000-problems.118681/
Relevancy 109.22%

Hello i am new to this forum so please excuse my ignorance I bought a Microsoft Lifecam VX- quite a while ago So after Installing the product successfully I get a message to connect the webcam The little bubble pops up in the bottom right hand corner and what comes up is the following message Found New Hardware A problem occured during hardware installation Your new hardware might not work properly So after I got that message I did the next logical step Uninstall and Reinstall After going through everything I still Problems. Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000 get the error message Next I check and see if there is new software on the Microsoft website for this product Luckily for me there was So I Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000 Problems. go ahead and download and install it LifeCam exe but unfortunatley it still doesnt work So i go into Control Panel to add new hardware but that comes up with the error message Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware The driver may be corrupted or missing Code I also took it to a relatives house to try it on there computer and to my horror it worked perfectly So it must be something to do with my computer Any useful help is appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 109.22%

Hello i am new to this forum so please excuse my ignorance I bought a Microsoft Lifecam VX- quite a while ago So after Installing the product successfully I get a message to connect the webcam The little bubble pops up in the bottom right hand corner and what comes up is the following message Found New Hardware A problem occured during hardware installation Your new hardware might not work properly So after I got that message I did the next logical step Uninstall and Reinstall After going through everything I still get the error message Next I check and see if there is new software on the Microsoft website for this product Luckily for me there was So I go ahead and download and install it LifeCam exe but unfortunatley it still doesnt work So i go into Control Panel to add new hardware but that comes up with the error message Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware The driver may be corrupted or missing Code I also took Problems Lifecam Microsoft VX-3000 it to a relatives house to try it on there computer and to my horror it worked perfectly So it must be something to do with my computer Any useful help is appreciated nbsp

A:Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000 Problems

I have exactly the same problem, followed all the exact same steps and I kept being told to do the same thing all over again (3 times) on another forum. Its not helping, and I need a new suggestion. I don't have the original CD of the software anymore. I have used the camera several times before and It has prior to this month been functioning without any problems.

Any (new) suggestions would be helpful.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-lifecam-vx-3000-problems.795082/
Relevancy 95.46%

Hi Everyone,

I know there are several other threads on this topic already but I have a unique problem. I can install LifeCam software fine sometimes but the driver never installs for the camera. The few times I get the LifeCam installed, it always just showed up as no camera connected. When I try to use Device Manager to "Update driver software", no matter what I try, the last screen always say, "Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device." Then several lines down it says, " The extended attributes are inconsistent." Has anyone else discovered this problem? I would really appreciate your help! Thanks!

A:Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000

Hello Jbonnecroy,

Are you using the latest Lifecam 3.0 software drivers?

Software Download

If so, then you might see if this may help any.

Microsoft LifeCam Readme and Troubleshooting Information

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/30013-microsoft-lifecam-vx-3000-a.html
Relevancy 95.46%

Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000, incompatible with Windows 7 RC build, and yet it worked fine with build 7000? This is perplexing. Anybody with a solution?

A:Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000

Try going into the system settings and update the driver and be sure to let it search online. Initially there was no updated driver but there is now a new one that it will update and make it work correctly again.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/9280-microsoft-lifecam-vx-3000-a.html
Relevancy 94.6%

Hi I keep seeing my old webcam in drop down lists such as picasa import list yet had deleted it over 2 years ago, I have tried all the conventional methods of searching and deletion but it keeps showing up!
Advice on how to rid myself of this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

A:un-installing microsoft lifecam vx-3000

Maybe I should not post this for fear it will get you into trouble; but, here goes anyway. First off, I have done this little procedure, myself, many times with success; but, this information, misused, can destroy an OS.

The problem with the developer-furnished uninstalls is that they are almost always incomplete so I find myself frequently editing the Windows Registry (in this case, deleting lines) to get rid of annoying remnants like the one you describe.

First, I would create a complete drive image of the partition containing my operating system. Then, I would start Regedit and do a search for every line containing "lifecam" (sans quotes). I would delete every line I found containing that text string and every line I accidentally found as a result of that search that is related to lifecam.

There you have it. If you try this, please do the imaging part first so you don't wind up with just four toes.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/un-installing-microsoft-lifecam-vx-3000.803033/
Relevancy 94.6%

We recently updated out facility with new light fixtures containing LED bulbs and dimmers. When I use my web cam I get shuttering on the on the screen. Any suggestions?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/90a58dd3-4543-4945-acc9-4119cbd3a17f/microsoft-lifecam-hd3000-usb-webcam?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 92.45%

Before I start I use this same USB camera in the same setup on three different computers of different makes and the problem only occurs on this one here are the specs Computer has had a fresh install all drivers installed and runs perfectly including PC games except for this one annoyance Windows XP Home SP Dell Optilplex SFF Intel Core Duo E Gb RAM Gb Hard Drive Trouble is this whenever I try to use the camera the microphone does not work but the video does I have to unplug the camera and then re-connect it and then suddenly the microphone turns on So for example when someone phones me on skype I have to reconnect the camera to make the microphone work its rather tedious This occurs everytime I restart or turn on the computer again Worse still every now and then the microphone Microsoft microphone [SOLVED] Lifecam odd VX-3000 behaviour. ceases to respond even though I replug it [SOLVED] Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000 odd microphone behaviour. In this case I have to go to the Control Panel -- gt Sound and [SOLVED] Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000 odd microphone behaviour. Audio devices - gt Audio tab - gt Sound Recording and uncheck the mute button as well as put up the volume for the microphone So something is automatically muting the microphone This makes me think that there is a software conflict and that some software is overriding the lifecam and muting it I've checked the system tab and found no conflicts and only one audio recording device which is the camera Any help would be appreciated

A:[SOLVED] Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000 odd microphone behaviour.

Just to add SoundMAX analog is the audio driver the Optiplex uses.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-microsoft-lifecam-vx-3000-odd-microphone-behaviour-631822.html
Relevancy 92.45%

As Indicated in the title I am using a quot Microsoft LifeCam VX- quot as my web cam I am using Windows XP with Service Pack installed The camera is working fine but the service running it I assume it is the one that appears as vVX exe in my task manager is causing a slight irritation everytime I shut down my computer It refuses to let itself be turned off by windows Instead the following error message is displayed End Program - CameraMonitor VX This program is not responding To return to Windows LifeCam Process [SOLVED] VX-3000 Microsoft Problem and check the status of the program click Cancel If you choose to end the program immediately you will lose any unsaved data To end the program now click End Now There is of course no unsaved data to be lost and if I click quot End Now quot the process is ended and Windows proceeds to Shut Down However I often forget about this minor nuisance tell my computer to shut down and leave to find the computer still running the next morning because quot CameraMonitor VX quot is not responding This has been annoying me for a while now and I was wondering whether it is possible to make windows force quit the process automatically every time I shut down Any help would be appreciated PS A completely separate thing I was wondering about regarding the quot vVX exe quot process is weather [SOLVED] Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Process Problem one can make it run only when the Web Camera is actually connected to the computer I don't like processes running in the background when they are clearly not needed like a web cam process when the web cam is not connected out of principal Even if they are so insignificantly small they don't actually influence system performance in any way

A:[SOLVED] Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Process Problem

have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the application?

if you are running xp pro you can create a batch file with taskkill to run at shutdown.

you can disable it from starting up all together using autoruns.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-microsoft-lifecam-vx-3000-process-problem-407759.html
Relevancy 90.3%

lifecam.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close...wait before u jump to conclusions..that is only part....of this...the cam works perfectly...you just can't get into the software itself...the actual program will not open but the camera works on yahoo messenger and everywhere else i want to webcam...how do i get into the actual webcam.program...nothing i have tried works..it always comes back to that message....i have uninstalled reinstalled...went to Microsoft and downloaded a better version..it is compatible with my xp and never had a problem until now...what do i do...oh and there are no updates or fixes on Microsoft

22 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/everytime-i-double-click-on-my-desktop-icon-microsoft-lifecam-vx-3000-i-get-the-fol.963753/
Relevancy 88.58%

I loaded the vx-3000...worked fine....next day it says no webcam connected....I uninstalled....went to microsoft and got the updated drivers ...I get this message from device manager "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)" can anyone help???? driving me crazy........went back to the store......they tested it with windows 7 and the cam works fine......

A:lifecam vx-3000 problems windows 7

Welcome!

Have you tried rebooting yet? See if you can uninstall the device in Device Manager, reboot, and let Windows install the drivers for it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/61065-lifecam-vx-3000-problems-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 76.11%

I got the Microsoft LifeCam VX- today from using problems microsoft lifecam vx-1000 a friend and installed it and the LifeCam software on the included CD Everything seemed to be going swell until I opened the program and tried to replay a short test video I recorded for a few seconds and tried to play it back A few seconds after the media player popped up my computer crashed Most of the information of the screen went over my head but I remember something about quot nv disp dll quot The term quot BIOS quot also came up I think I tried several solutions including downloading the latest software LifeCam and checking my NVIDIA drivers up to date according to Windows Hardware Update Wizard Each time I would get the BSOD whenever I tried to play a test video in the LifeCam program When I go into the LifeCam folder and try to open a test video from there it also crashes I have problems using microsoft lifecam vx-1000 no idea what is going on I ve uninstalled everything for now Summary of information which may or may not be relevant - device I m trying to install Microsoft LifeCam VX- - accompanying software LifeCam - operating system Windows XP Professional Service Pack - graphics NVIDIA Quadro NVS M - processor Intel Core Duo P GHz - GB of RAM about GB of problems using microsoft lifecam vx-1000 free disk space - machine Dell E laptop - error message included nv disp dll BIOS Sorry if that was a bit long-winded or redundant I was trying to be as informative as possible Any sort of guidance would be very appreciated nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-using-microsoft-lifecam-vx-1000.865580/
Relevancy 75.68%

Hello everyone i have windows 7 32 bit and i have installed and used my lifecam vx-3000 and loved it but gave it up for a few months and went to start it up and the lifecam default program stops responding. i also used webcammax but that stopped responding also... i have uninstalled the drivers and software and have reinstalled everything and i get nothing in return. also the lifecam default program, when i run it with the webcam unplugged, says no cam plugged into this pc, so it's not the program. plz help

A:Lifecam vx-3000

Test the cam on another PC. That will verify a cam or PC/software issue.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lifecam-vx-3000.1032033/
Relevancy 75.68%

Bought this webcam today from Argos. Tried windows 8 and 7 drivers from microsoft site on my 64 bit Windows 8 (8gb) ram. windows 7 driver installs lifecam programme, but either way, no web cam is detected in either version.

A:LifeCam HD-3000

Does it work if you click on the camera app on the start page?

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/28916-lifecam-hd-3000-a.html
Relevancy 75.68%

I installed the VX- using MS's installer for Win months ago Now it will not show my cam in skype When I attempted to uninstall the LifeCam software I get an error Quote Windows Installer The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable Click OK to try again or enter and alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'lifecamx msi' in the box below If you google lifecamx w or w o msi you get nothing I know that in XP or vista I can use software to manual remove something from your system when the uninstaller is corrupted I have no clue how to figure this out I've extracted all the files from the original installation and this one doesn't seem to be in it I've also just attempted to reinstall but it won't as it's 'already installed' and needs to be uninstalled prior to reinstallation The icons have turned to blanks so I know there is an issue Any help to at least remove this would help Edit Well after stopping the services and processes removing LifeCam VX-3000 all the LifeCam VX-3000 Lifecam registry keys deleting the software from the install directory removing the uninstall from the Programs and Features list I was at last able to start a new install However it failed When it failed it directed me to an MS article about the error and the other MS software that can have this issue Once I attempted ALL methods I found that the only course of action was to reload windows all together Basically something was corrupted with original install Even after removing everything there were components of the install that were not named after the Lifecam software nor stored in the same directory's These files were probably write protect or protected in some way and would not allowed to be written over Without a full list of the changes that are made to a win x OS when installing I am unable to completely manually remove it One day I will have to catalog the changes for future reference as this software is BS and I wish I could just install the device without it

A:LifeCam VX-3000

ccleaner is a good tool to use to uninstall programs as well as other things. Once downloaded open and click the tools menus to see your programs then click on the one you want to uninstall. link CCleaner - Download

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/28186-lifecam-vx-3000-a.html
Relevancy 75.68%

The beta software Lifecam 2.91 worked on all the build till
7232....anyone have the workaround for this driver?

A:MS Lifecam VX-3000

Quote: Originally Posted by sandeep

Don't worry I'll help out here:

For the Lifecam VX-3000

1. Download, extract and install the Windows 7 Lifecam Drivers from the link

2. Once installation is finished you should have your USB Camera plugged in and that compatibility issue coming up.

3. Cancel everything and go to device manager (Right click computer -> Manage -> Device Manager)

4. You should see under imaging devices your webcam but with a yellow sign on it.

5. Right click it and go to update driver software

6. Click Browse your computer... and then click let me choose... there should be a button saying "Have Disk", Click on this and click on browse...

7. Locate the downloaded and extracted folder and go to:

LifeCam edit\setup\microsoft lifecam\driver64\vx3000

8. There should be a vx3000.inf file there, open this and click ok, you should see the driver listed, click ok and you will be asked if you want to install this driver warning by Windows, click Install Anyway and another compatibility error will come up, ignore this.

9. Check back on device manager if the yellow sign is on the webcam anymore, if not then everything is working fine.

Enjoy your cam.

I hope this quick little step by step will help a lot of you out.

thx my friend sandeep

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/13663-ms-lifecam-vx-3000-a.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Cannot seem to get audio and video to both work at the same time?
Is there a xp driver out there? and where? Thx

A:LifeCam Vx-3000 Drivers for XP Pro

Hello Mauri,

Here is a link to download the latest software for your device. Just choose your model.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/do...x?category=ICE

Hope it helps.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/lifecam-vx-3000-drivers-for-xp-pro-315960.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I just picked up a Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 to go with my new system and cannot seem to get any video to work.

When I plug in the device, Skype recognizes it and directs me to the configuration screen - instead of seeing myself in the video frame, I just see a spinning wheel as if it is try to do something.

I have downloaded the latest driver from MS for this device.

Is there something I am missing, or could this device be DOA?

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/29733-skype-ms-lifecam-hd-3000-a.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I Am a very new begginer,I have read the previous thread on the lifecam vx 3000,an I see that it has expired.When I first used it everything seemed to be ok with windows xp up until two weeks ago.Whenever I uninstal and reinstal I get information telling me there is a fault.I cannot get the control panel for the cam it dosen"tsay what the fault is ,Iv"e tried various remedies through Microsoft but to no avail. Is there any help you can offer me . I believe that I"m Windows XP 2003.
thank you
blindpuw.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-lifecam-vx-3000.962855/
Relevancy 74.82%

Ok Brand New LifeCam HD- Works on another Win PC but on mine it only works on Skype but not in any other software Doesn't work on Test My Cam Doesn't work on MS Movie Maker Audio shows up but blank for Webcam In Wondershare Video Editor I get quot device initialization error device occupied quot I have removed Skype and all other webcam software This Occupied HD-3000 in Already Lifecam Use is the st webcam I have had on this PC so no old driver conflicts I have uninstalled and re installed drivers I have let windows install its own drivers I have tried a clean boot I have used Resource Hacker to look for Handles and dll's but finds nothing It shows up in device manager in correct sections imaging devices and sound and video I've tried Splitcam Manycams and similar but still not working I've tried Troubleshooting but it finds nothing I've asked on Microsoft and the reg is ok The blue indication light is not flashing so it's not in use HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Control Class BDD FC - F- D -BEC - BE F quot UpperFilterscontainksthunk quot BUT HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SYSTEM ControlSet Control Class BDD FC - F- D -BEC - BE F contains Upperfilters IRENUM So I dunno if this is a problem As they say it's Twisting my Melon - I don't want a format and new install of win USBDeview I don't know why Xbox shows up multiple time I have one wireless device connected which allows me to connect upto pads I notice that the webcam device name is etc and it says Not Connected

A:Lifecam HD-3000 Occupied Already in Use

sounds to me like there is possibly some irq conflicts(interrupt request). Which basically tells what part of windows resources the device should use. I would go into the device manager of the control panel and try checking to make sure the automatic irq box is checked. That should be in the system tab of the control panel.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/353475-lifecam-hd-3000-occupied-already-use.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had any success with drivers for the LifeCam VX-3000 specifically, or the LifeCam series in general on the 7600 build of Windows 7. For me, I have not been able to get the 2.91 beta drivers from Microsoft to work. After they install, I get a message that pops up saying they driver has been blocked, blah blah blah, known issues with this version of Windows.

It's not a HUGE deal as I'm sure there will be drivers eventually, but it is something of an annoyance. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

A:LifeCam VX-3000 and build 7600

see MS Lifecam VX-3000 theres a fix for that very model in there.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/17221-lifecam-vx-3000-build-7600-a.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Greetings y'all I've got a situation over here I have two MS Lifecam HD- USB webcams that I use Lifecam software... party MS 3rd any Hd-3000 + for surveillance MS Lifecam Hd-3000 + any 3rd party software... For years I've used a program called Contacam put out by one fellow somewhere over in the UK Contaware com - Video Surveillance and Graphics Software It's a great little program which allows for some pretty granular motion detection which is exactly what I need I'll say a few words about that at the end So this set-up has served me well and even worked with the initial release of Win up to and including the last RTM - build TH On the insider fast ring here and the camera set-up hasn't worked in any build since the last RTM I'm currently on rs Lemme throw a few things out there that I'm already aware of Yeah two USB cams same make model Windows used to have real trouble with this back in Win days and before but ever since device manager was able to differentiate duplicates by appending quot quot to like device names I haven't had much trouble On the software side you just give the two devices different names upon installation such as Security Cam and Security Cam Then we have USB bandwidth Yes again back in USB or days it would cause trouble Ever since USB and and what with motherboards typically offering - hubs it hasn't caused me much trouble In my case each camera is on it's own hub controller with nothing else And I still have a couple extra USB and USB and ports for all my other devices I reckon we can eliminate the quot same make and model quot and quot USB bandwidth quot issues Here's the meat The devices install plug amp play Device manager see's them and differentiates them The silly Win Camera app actually WORKS It's the only thing that does Not only do I get a beautiful picture from the MS camera app it's got a screwy looking transparent icon at the top center of the screen which when you click on it switches to the other camera Beautiful picture there too So both cameras work both drivers work with no conflicts both everything is fine and dandy As long as you use the MS camera app I can't get ANY other software to connect to the cameras I've downloaded iSpy and about others Each and every program including my beloved contacam can SEE both cameras upon installation This is normally a procedure of somehow clicking quot add camera quot and then using a drop-down box or similar UI to select the device manager tag quot MS Lifecam HD- quot But nothing can connect I just get black screens on both cameras for all apps except the silly MS Camera app I'm wondering if its some sort of timing issue So I monkey around with video resolution and FPS settings To no avail the default settings are usually correct anyway but it doesn't seem to matter because we are not getting any video stream to quot adjust quot All the programs are failing at the connect phase I've been trying to run this down for a couple days now I'm pretty tech savvy I'm educating myself on WDM drivers on account I've seen that referenced in many of the rd party programs I've downloaded In that they usually say something like quot Our software supports thousands of USB web cams - anything that uses WDM drivers quot Any thoughts or ideas I can answer questions about my system specs and go fairly deep tech-wise I'm retired now but I once was a PC technician Ha Lastly I have a sort of business hobby which requires the surveillance In case you are interested because it is a bit unusual I'm not watching baby sitters or cats I have animals outside The animals are alligators in a big pond My house sits mostly on land but extends out over the water a bit The house is raised about ' off the ground Here in Southeast Louisiana this is very common We have these things called hurricanes every now and again and when they come you pray ' off the ground is enough I currently have one nesting female just under the house Spring is coming She is laying eggs Alligator eggs I've i... Read more

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/42966-ms-lifecam-hd-3000-any-3rd-party-software.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I bought a round of micro$oft lifecam vx-3000's for my family for xmas so we could stay in touch. 3 are working, but one is having a strange problem that I can't seem to find any support on.

When making a video call with windows live, the video will come in, but the audio is all choppy.

Until....

Any maximized window is opened in front of it. As soon as a window is in front of messenger the audio works fine, but of course no video can be seen. When messenger is brought to the foreground, the audio goes choppy again.

Updated video/audio drivers. No luck. Added a pci USB card to solve another issue hoping this would be lumped in there. No luck.

XP home SP2.

Ideas?

Thanks

Relevancy 62.78%

I recently purchased a microsoft lifecam 3000 so that I can video chat with my friends.

However, one problem is that the sound does not work when I try to use it on AIM. The sound works on other applications such as facebook, etc, but the sound does not work on AIM or meebo.

If anyone can help, that will be great.

Aim version: 6.8.12.4

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-lifecam-on-aim.771085/
Relevancy 61.92%

i have a new microsoft lifecam vx 2000 i can't take a profile picture on facebook using internet explorer the drop down menu won't open i can take a profile on facebook using google chrome but i want to be able to take a profile picture using internet explorer 8

A:microsoft lifecam vx 2000

Update to Internet Explorer 9. Internet Explorer 8 might not be compatible with your camera.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-lifecam-vx-2000-a-662821.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I've used this camera on a different computer, and it has worked perfect for hours at a time. I've removed software, re-installed many times.
everytime i use this camera with Skype on my computer it will lose sound on the other end (mine always works fine) and they complain of static, or it will crash my computer. 9/10 times i use Skype there will be small horizontal lines across the screen.... just before it starts to lose the connection. No Skype help menus are able to fix this problem.

Please help...
Thanks

A:Microsoft Lifecam 3.0/Skype

I need some help fixing my SKype. i've tried a few cameras, no matter which i use, my skype will work for 2-10 minutes then crash my whole computer and reboot.... i dont know where to find an error message explaining what this is...
i've uninstalled it many times. i've tried multiple cameras, and still it will crash. it works fine with just audio. so its something to do with video

pease help

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/340179/microsoft-lifecam-30skype/
Relevancy 61.92%

I bought this, got the Vista software for it and installed on my HP PC with
Windows Home Basic. Device Manager says it's working properly, but the
shortcut won't open the program or start the camera. Anybody else have this
camera and problems? I've reinstalled the software twice. Maybe three will
be a charm, but I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.
Kathy

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-lifecam-vx-1000-a-147352.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi,

I have attached a microsoft life cam vx 700 to my computer (windows XP) which doesnt require a cd installation nor anything else. i had tried to start it on yahoo messenger but all i got was a green screen and at the source of the camera was this: Microsoft WDM Image Capture (Win32), Version: 5.1.2600.2180 and no other option. How can i make it work? Plz help!!!!

Relevancy 61.92%

Microsoft Lifecam 5000 Problem - I have read a lot of posts on the microsoft website when I googled the problem and I tried most of it. Nothing worked.

I have reinstalled drivers, software, tried different usb slots, RR computer countless times.

Basically - the computer knows that its connected and can see it - but then it wont work. For example - skype recognises that its a LifeCam 5000 and the light on the cam turns on for a bit, but no picture. It has worked before on Skype but now it won't for some reason.

The LifeCam software says that there is no webcam connected to the computer, which is also weird if skype can see that it is connected. So I am stuck.

Anyone have any idea's please!!

Cheers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-lifecam-5000.1019326/
Relevancy 61.92%

hi guys

well i got this webcam for free from a bank when i opened an acount and am trying to set it up its a microsoft lifecam vx-1000

when i install it (drivers from ms website also disk) it looks like it going fine but then will not work it crashes my pc or just locks out messenger.

the most i can get out of it is just a black or white screen then that crashes out as well.

any help please guys

Relevancy 61.92%

I tried to install the lifecam software on computer 1, which works perfect.
then when i tried to install the webcam on another computer too, both with windows 7, i get this error

Anyone can help , both computer was installed lifecam directly downloaded from microsoft website, but it works on one computer not another one

A:Microsoft Lifecam vx-5500

Hi whitepanda!
As you can see it's a driver problem, first of all go to Device Manager (right click Computer icon, select Mange, select Device Manager) and check for ! mark (yellow color) if it's there click on it and remove driver, and try to install the driver again, is it just driver or the whole application?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/111151-microsoft-lifecam-vx-5500-a.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Why doesn't my microsoft lifecam work with windows 7? Is there a simple way to fix this problem?

A:Windows 7/Microsoft Lifecam

We would need the model number to tell you a reason to why it is not working, and if there is a fix.. If there is no supported driver for windows7, you may need to attempt to use a Windows Vista driver and run it in compatibility mode.

If these options are not possible, you may have to purchase a new one.

Please reply back with the model of the webcam.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-7-microsoft-lifecam.185668/
Relevancy 61.92%

I have a problem with video calls, I can't see my friend's webcam (It only shows a picture of a webcam with a big red X) she can see me, and i can see myself. I'm recently reformated my computer to windows 7, thats when the problem began. I'm using the latest windows live messenger along with windows life messenger PLUS, Microsoft lifecam updated to 3.0
i've tried reinstalling many times, never worked
anyone can help me out there?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-lifecam-show-and-msn.880749/
Relevancy 61.92%

Recently, after random computer crashes ( blue screen or not) and after reboot, the found new hardware utility starts. It finds "new hardware"the Lifecam but when I try to install it again I can't find the drivers.
I have to uninstalll the drivers and then reinstall the camera drivers through the downloaded utility.
I don't understand why the camera congfiguration is disappearing each time and worst I can't find the location of the lifecam drivers. Where are they and why is this happening?
I'd appreciate any help.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-lifecam-uninstalls-315867.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I am running MicroSoft Windows XP, Service Pack 3, using Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac, Build 7.0.15107, on a MacBook (2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, OS X 10.6.8). I have a Microsoft LifeCam HD 6000 connected through a USB hub that I use for Skype. Since I upgraded Parallels Desktop the other day, the webcam is no longer recognized by the computer. I know I could fix the problem by disconnecting and reconnecting the camera. But this is a remote computer which I control with LogMeIn, and that is not an option. Is there any way I can 'trick' the computer (Windows or Mac OS) into thinking I have done that? If you have any ideas or need more info, please be as specific as you can. I don't know much about computers. Thank you.

A:[SOLVED] Microsoft Lifecam HD 6000 not seen

Does the Hub have it's own power adapter? (this would increase the power provided by the USB port to the devices plugged into the hub) When you use a USB hub, it diminishes the power from the USB port. Devices that require more power like HDD's Cameras etc as a opposed to keyboards or mice, may not get recognized by the computer. Unless the Hub is self powered.
The solution is to plug the USB device directly into the computer.
You can go to Start/Run and type devmgmt.msc and press enter. In the Device Manager are there any devices with yellow flags? Or under Universal Serial Bus Controllers is there an Unknown Device? If so, right click it and Uninstall it. Now right click any device and choose Scan For Hardware Changes, this should recognize the device and reinstall it. If it comes back with a yellow flag or as an Unknown Device, then it needs to be plugged into the computer directly and not through a hub.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-microsoft-lifecam-hd-6000-not-seen-673431.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hi whenever I plug my hd- webcam into my windows pc and crashes LifeCam loaded. whenever Microsoft load up the official lifecam software regardless of version the camera led blinks and then the app hangs I used nirsoft's AppCrashView software to get the following error info Version EventType APPCRASH EventTime ReportType Consent UploadTime ReportIdentifier d a ce- c - e -a e- c da IntegratorReportIdentifier d a cd- c - e -a e- c da WOW Response type Sig Name Application Name Sig Value LifeCam exe Sig Name Application Version Sig Value Sig Name Application Timestamp Microsoft LifeCam crashes whenever loaded. Sig Value bf e d Sig Name Fault Module Name Sig Value CinVPU dll Sig Name Fault Module Version Sig Value Sig Name Fault Module Timestamp Sig Value ed c a Sig Name Exception Code Sig Value c Sig Name Exception Offset Sig Value e DynamicSig Name OS Version DynamicSig Value DynamicSig Name Locale ID DynamicSig Value DynamicSig Name Additional Information DynamicSig Value a e DynamicSig Name Additional Information DynamicSig Value a e d b ad b a e DynamicSig Name Additional Information DynamicSig Value a e DynamicSig Name Additional Information DynamicSig Value a e d b ad b a e UI C Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam LifeCam exe UI LifeCam exe has stopped working UI Windows can check online for a solution to the problem UI Check online for a solution and close the program UI Check online for a solution later and close the program UI Close the program LoadedModule C Microsoft LifeCam crashes whenever loaded. Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam LifeCam exe LoadedModule C Windows SysWOW ntdll dll LoadedModule C Windows SYSTEM MSCOREE DLL LoadedModule C Windows syswow KERNEL dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow KERNELBASE dll LoadedModule C Windows WinSxS x microsoft vc crt fc b b a e e b none f ebcb eb MSVCR dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow ADVAPI dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow msvcrt dll LoadedModule C Windows SysWOW sechost dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow RPCRT dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow SspiCli dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow CRYPTBASE dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow USER dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow GDI dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow LPK dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow USP dll LoadedModule C Windows WinSxS x microsoft vc crt fc b b a e e b none f ebcb eb MSVCP dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow ole dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow SHLWAPI dll LoadedModule C Windows WinSxS x microsoft vc crt fc b b a e e b none f ebcb eb msvcm dll LoadedModule C Windows system IMM DLL LoadedModule C Windows syswow MSCTF dll LoadedModule C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscoreei dll LoadedModule C Windows system VERSION dll LoadedModule C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorwks dll LoadedModule C Windows WinSxS x microsoft vc crt fc b b a e e b none d e b a MSVCR dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow shell dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow profapi dll LoadedModule C Windows assembly NativeImages v mscorlib bf e a c b ee d a d c mscorlib ni dll LoadedModule C Windows system uxtheme dll LoadedModule C Windows system CRYPTSP dll LoadedModule C Windows system rsaenh dll LoadedModule C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorjit dll LoadedModule C Windows system RpcRtRemote dll LoadedModule C Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam Microsoft LifeCam Framework dll LoadedModule C Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam Microsoft LifeCam Logging dll LoadedModule C Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam Microsoft LifeCam Logging Core dll LoadedModule C Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam Microsoft LifeCam Interfaces dll LoadedModule C Windows assembly NativeImages v System ba e e b e bdc edac System ni dll LoadedModule C Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam Microsoft LifeCam Application dll LoadedModule C Windows assembly NativeImages v WindowsBase fe bcfce e b f ad d db WindowsBase ni dll LoadedModule C Windows assembly NativeImages v PresentationCore e d a c cd b e e e PresentationCore ni dll LoadedModule C Windows assembly NativeImages v System Data b... Read more

A:Microsoft LifeCam crashes whenever loaded.

1.  Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

2.  Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  Clicking on this link will automatically initiate the download.  

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/611969/microsoft-lifecam-crashes-whenever-loaded/
Relevancy 61.49%

Hi whenever I plug my hd- webcam into my windows pc and load up the official lifecam software regardless of version the camera led blinks and then the app hangs I used nirsoft's AppCrashView software to get the following error info Version EventType APPCRASH EventTime ReportType Consent UploadTime ReportIdentifier d a ce- c - e -a e- c Microsoft whenever LifeCam crashes loaded. da IntegratorReportIdentifier d a cd- c - e -a e- c da WOW Response type Sig Name Application Name Sig Value LifeCam exe Sig Name Application Version Sig Value Sig Name Application Timestamp Sig Value Microsoft LifeCam crashes whenever loaded. bf e d Sig Name Fault Module Name Sig Value CinVPU dll Sig Name Fault Module Version Sig Value Sig Name Fault Module Timestamp Sig Value ed c a Sig Name Exception Code Sig Value c Sig Name Exception Offset Sig Value e DynamicSig Name OS Version DynamicSig Value DynamicSig Name Locale ID DynamicSig Value DynamicSig Name Additional Information DynamicSig Value a e Microsoft LifeCam crashes whenever loaded. DynamicSig Name Additional Information DynamicSig Value a e d b ad b a e DynamicSig Name Additional Information DynamicSig Value a e DynamicSig Name Additional Microsoft LifeCam crashes whenever loaded. Information DynamicSig Value a e d b ad b a e UI C Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam LifeCam exe UI LifeCam exe has stopped working UI Windows can check online for a solution to the problem UI Check online for a solution and close the program UI Check online for a solution later and close the program UI Close the program LoadedModule C Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam LifeCam exe LoadedModule C Windows SysWOW ntdll dll LoadedModule C Windows SYSTEM MSCOREE DLL LoadedModule C Windows syswow KERNEL dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow KERNELBASE dll LoadedModule C Windows WinSxS x microsoft vc crt fc b b a e e b none f ebcb eb MSVC R dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow ADVAPI dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow msvcrt dll LoadedModule C Windows SysWOW sechost dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow RPCRT dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow SspiCli dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow CRYPTBASE dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow USER dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow GDI dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow LPK dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow USP dll LoadedModule C Windows WinSxS x microsoft vc crt fc b b a e e b none f ebcb eb MSVC P dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow ole dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow SHLWAPI dll LoadedModule C Windows WinSxS x microsoft vc crt fc b b a e e b none f ebcb eb msvc m dll LoadedModule C Windows system IMM DLL LoadedModule C Windows syswow MSCTF dll LoadedModule C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscoreei dll LoadedModule C Windows system VERSION dll LoadedModule C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorwks dll LoadedModule C Windows WinSxS x microsoft vc crt fc b b a e e b none d e b a MSVC R dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow shell dll LoadedModule C Windows syswow profapi dll LoadedModule C Windows assembly NativeImages v mscorlib bf e a c b ee d a d c mscorlib n i dll LoadedModule C Windows system uxtheme dll LoadedModule C Windows system CRYPTSP dll LoadedModule C Windows system rsaenh dll LoadedModule C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorjit dll LoadedModule C Windows system RpcRtRemote dll LoadedModule C Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam Microsoft LifeCam Framework dll LoadedModule C Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam Microsoft LifeCam Logging dll LoadedModule C Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam Microsoft LifeCam Logging Core dll LoadedModule C Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam Microsoft LifeCam Interfaces dll LoadedModule C Windows assembly NativeImages v System ba e e b e bdc edac System ni dl l LoadedModule C Program Files x Microsoft LifeCam Microsoft LifeCam Application dll LoadedModule C Windows assembly NativeImages v WindowsBase fe bcfce e b f ad d db Windows Base ni dll LoadedModule C Windows assembly NativeImages v PresentationCore e d a c cd b e e e Pr esentationCore ni dll LoadedMod... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/395161-microsoft-lifecam-crashes-whenever-loaded.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Every time I open the Microsoft LifeCam software installed for a webcam from Microsoft, it says
Lifecam.exe encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvinience

I invite all expert users to check this with me and help me find a solution

Thanking in anticipation
panverdis

A:Microsoft LifeCam Software crashes

Hi and welcome to TSG

I would try uninstalling, then reinstalling the software.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-lifecam-software-crashes.911095/
Relevancy 61.49%

I have a Microsoft Lifecam HD 5001 and for the first couple of months it worked great as far as recording and taking pictures to upload to places but literally one day the video and audio became out of sync towards the second half of the videos. Ive tried changing the resolution and that didnt help. I dont understand why all of a sudden it would start doing this. Any suggestions please??

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-lifecam-hd-5001-problem-612780.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I have a Microsoft Lifecam VX-7000. When I had the RC, the disc that came with it didn't work, until I found out that I needed the 3.0 software. You can find this on google. Hope this helps some people.

A:Microsoft Lifecam users beware

Hello Brandon,

You can download the latest driver versions for the Lifecam webcam directly from Microsoft at the link below.

Software Download

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/28419-microsoft-lifecam-users-beware.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I'm trying to install my new webcam- microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 and it keeps coming up with this message: Set up cannot continue because an unexpected error has occured. http//support.microsoft.com/kb/953691. and then I have to press ok and it all shuts down... what does this mean and what can I do about it?

A:Solved: microsoft lifecam vx-1000

Welcome to TSG!

What OS are you running?
Which of the steps in the KB article the error message referred you to have you tried?

Most likely just need to download an updated driver from the download center, the link is in Step 2 under Method 1.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953691

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-microsoft-lifecam-vx-1000.916797/
Relevancy 61.49%

I have a Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 and I can connect it and install all the drivers but when I go to use it I get a BSOD, this has happened with all builds so far accept for I think it was build 6936 x64, also windows update gave me a driver which I installed with the same result.

Has anyone else tried a web cam or had any problems and if so have you found any solutions?

Solved: Microsoft have released Windows 7 beta Drivers for all their products Here http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/windows7/support.mspx

Later Mark

A:BSOD With Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000

i have this same problem with my E3500 logitech cam & windows 7.....

i can use skype with the new BETA but i cant touch camera setting b/c it will crash..
if skype is not running & i try to configure the camera it will lock the explorer & i have to log out...

it could be a problem with webcams in general...

SK

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/1224-bsod-microsoft-lifecam-vx-1000-a.html
Relevancy 61.49%

the microsoft lifecam vx-1000 and he dont work say problem solution i have the latest friver 2.91 when i install it he download the 3.0 and he dont work anyone help me pls???!?!

Windows 7 x64 (64 Bit)

A:microsoft lifecam vx-1000 driver for win 7? help pls!!!

Check out this thread, I' pretty sure there's an edited driver for ur cam in Henerque's file.

MS Lifecam VX-3000

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/16958-microsoft-lifecam-vx-1000-driver-win-7-help-pls.html
Relevancy 60.63%

My model is HD 3000
I used to be able to take photos and record with the desktop dashboard fro my cam in win7 but now I cannot do that with the dashboard app. I can olny control true color and settings.I tried to use windows 8 camera app but the quality is awfull- since its fullscreen - and anyway I dont know where the photos and videos are saved there.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/17411-microsoft-lifecam-cant-take-photos-record-video.html
Relevancy 60.63%

After the upgrade to Win 8 Pro from win 7 64, I tried the LifeCam Cinema ...nothing happens. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the exe file is said to be the wrong file. When i clik the tray icon nothing happens. When

The camera connects under windows but essentially useless with very dark image.

Anyone solve this?

A:Microsoft LifeCam Cinema not installing correctly

I tried to install this again. Uninstalled, reinstalled and again it installed but still do not have the proper EXE icon. When I clik on the Cinema life cam icon in the control "devices and printers," and the software pops up but when i clik on the start Lifecam button, an error pops up saying that it cannot find "lifecam.exe"/ Checking in the correct program directory there is no "lifecam.exe." There are two exe's, with same Lifecam icon, but neither of them start the program. lifecamd2.exe and lifetray.exe

Mystified. Tried a couple web cam apps and neither have any functionalty and the image is very poor and dark.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/11202-microsoft-lifecam-cinema-not-installing-correctly.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi Guys, I'm new in here. I like this forum and that was the only forum I found many solution to my problem.

The problem is simples but I don't know if is simple to resolve.

I've download the last Driver for Microsoft LifeCam 3.0 and installed. Because I know that the 3.0 version is compatible with Windows 7 x86 and x64.

No problem, the driver was installed with success but when I start the "Microsoft Life Cam" software I receive the message:

"Initialization error..."

And the weird is normal in "Device Manager":

I've just tested my Webcam in other PC running Windows 7 Ultimate x86 and work perfectly.

I guess the problem is happennig because I'm running a x64 version.

Well, somebody have any suggestion?

Thanks a lot.

Matiello

A:Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 / Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Well, I'd test that x64 hypothesis if I could on another computer. It doesn't really sound right to me.

Another thing could be there was a hiccup in installing the drivers and you need to reinstall them. Uninstall the old driver completely and reinstall them.

There could be a potential hardware compatibility issue somewhere down the line.

Another thing you could do if you have the time is make a spare partition and install the x86 version on it and try the camera there and see if you still have issues, if so, then that makes it lean towards a hardware incompatibility issue.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/28429-microsoft-lifecam-vx-1000-windows-7-ultimate-x64.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I Uninstalled A Bunch Of Updates To Save Space .Then 2 Software Didn't Work Or Had An Error Message .Storm Predator Which Needs The Runtime Library To Work Correctly .I Was Able To Fix That Software After The Runtime Software Was Installed ,But Can't Get The Camera To Work Even After I Uninstalled It And Reinstalled It .Is There A Update From Microsoft That Runs That ,That I Might Of Accidentally Uninstalled ,That I Can Reinstall ? The Camera And Drivers Installs With The Desktop Icon ,But It Won't Load .Any Help Would Be Very Helpful !!

Relevancy 60.63%

hello i bought a microsoft lifecam vx- a few days ago i put the disk that came with it into my laptop and it all installed It then told me to plug in my new webcam when i did that a message came up saying 'installing device driver software' and then a short while after it comes up with found new hardware windows needs to install driver software for your camera i pressed locate and install driver software but when it tries to locate it it just fails and says it can't locate it making my webcam not be recognised on my laptop after speaking to someone on the phone they gave me a link directly from microsofts website to download some driver software this did not work either for some reason it downloaded and then the same old message came up again and it failed i really need this webcam to do a video call with my best friend who lives in australia tomorow as it is her birthday and i have bought this to surprise her please may you try and help resolve my problem as quickly as possible thanks

Relevancy 60.63%

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate - 64bit version.
My video camera is Microsfot VX-7000.
My Lifecam software is Windows 7 64bit compatible, release 3.0

My Lifecam software installed without problems but when I double-click on the LifeCam software, I get an BLANK screen with a message that states "no camera connected".

However, when I run/use Skype (latest version 4.1.0.179), the camera works without problems, which confirms that the camera is OKAY.

I have checked Microsoft Support and found article KB933311 titled "No camera connected" error message, and the video preview is blank when you start the LifeCam software: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/933311

but none of those issues effect me, nor did it solve anything.

So, what is happening? Any ideas?

A:Microsoft LifeCam 3.0 not working with VX-7000 Camera

Have you read the below article :
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/di...S/default.mspx

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/41658-microsoft-lifecam-3-0-not-working-vx-7000-camera.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello my sound has been incredibly low after using a Microsoft Cinema LifeCam yesterday aswell as having lots of static and distorted sounds when watching YouTube or anything in WMP I've already tried I have tried raising all the levels from every device all the way to the top I have changed the settings under Communications to gt Do Nothing I have uninstalled the drivers and re-installed Downloaded the driver from Realtek and re-installed and also uninstalled the driver and re-installed automatically using windows wizard I have checked for any errors in my sound card using Sound troubleshooter and everything seems to be OK with the sound card I also updated my drivers I used different set of speakers and headphones but still no luck I changed the plug from headphones to the hole in the back Sometimes the sound - Microsoft Windows Very Cinema 7 using low LifeCam. after sound level go back up again to a normal level but drop soon after Similiar post Windows - Sound at very low level or no sound

A:Windows 7 - Very low sound after using Microsoft Cinema LifeCam.

Are you using the Dell supplied sound driver? (what model Dell?).

Does this happen on both PC speakers and headphone?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/289234-windows-7-very-low-sound-after-using-microsoft-cinema-lifecam.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I am running a Microsoft Lifecam in a Dell Zino with Windows 7 Home Professional. The lifecam is supposed to store its videos and such in User>Pictures>Lifecam. Instead, this one stores them in Username>Food and Cooking>Pictures>Lifecam. I have no idea why it dug up that Food folder, but I would like to change the default storage. I have searched for a way but have not found it.

It's not a fatal problem... just annoying. Thanks for help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-lifecam-storage-location-setting.1002036/
Relevancy 60.2%

Device Stage was working in Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, after I formatted my hard drive it installed correctly but there is no device stage for the webcam. There is a default webcam icon and it is using the generic drivers. I have updated the firmware and installed the latest version of Lifecam and drivers, but still nothing has changed.
Done all the windows updates and changed the device installation settings. How do get device stage to work again?

A:Microsoft LifeCam Studio Webcam - No Device Stage

Not sure if this is what you need? Silverlight?

Device management - Windows 7 features - Microsoft Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/223740-microsoft-lifecam-studio-webcam-no-device-stage.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello I have a Windows Ultimate bits PC and the LifeCam software does not detect 7 Windows Microsoft cammera software LifeCam on not Vx-800 does detect the webcam Just purchased a Microsoft LifeCam VX- webcam I have tried several quot solutions quot with no luck including the Microsoft LifeCam Vx-800 software does not detect cammera on Windows 7 ones from the Microsoft Microsoft LifeCam Vx-800 software does not detect cammera on Windows 7 website http support microsoft com kb en-us I also tried the following with no luck ---------------------------------------------- Try the following Disconnect and reconnect the LifeCam Disconnect other unused USB devices Use a different USB port on the computer If you can connect Microsoft LifeCam Vx-800 software does not detect cammera on Windows 7 to a USB port If you are using a USB hub unplug the LifeCam from the hub and plug it directly into your computer Restart your computer Uninstall and then reinstall the LifeCam software from www microsoft com hardware --------------------------------------------- Other webcam applications includying Windows Live Messenger detect the camera and can use it with no problems Orb can stream the camera to my ipod touch as well with no problems The only problem is with the LifeCam software This is so frustrating I can't believe I'm having a hard time with a simple piece of plug and play hardware Anyone knows what may be going wrong Thanks

A:Microsoft LifeCam Vx-800 software does not detect cammera on Windows 7

Hi -

If the Microsoft Lifecam works, what is the exact issue?

I don't quite understand what the problem is here, i.e., what is it that you are trying to do with the webcam that won't work?

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-lifecam-vx-800-software-does-not-detect-cammera-on-windows-7-a-506605.html
Relevancy 58.91%

This is my first visit to a forum and first attempt to post I use Windows XP SP and am trying install a Microsoft LifeCam HD camera for use with problem MS HD LifeCam gives LifeCam.exe message encountered a 300 has Skyype I initially installed the cam using the software on the supplied disk On completion of installation I got the above message I have just installed Skype and found that the mic was working but when I tried to set MS LifeCam HD 300 gives message LifeCam.exe has encountered a problem up the camera I got the message MS LifeCam HD 300 gives message LifeCam.exe has encountered a problem quot The camera is in use by another programme I could not find any other programme using the cam I uninstalled the programme and re-installed Same MS LifeCam HD 300 gives message LifeCam.exe has encountered a problem result I then seardhed for drivers on the web and found LifeCam exe which I downloded and installed With this I got the message quot There is no camera installed on this computer quot I then came to the Microsoft site and found LifeCam exe and downloaded and installed it I have come the full circle and am back with the original error message and at a loss where to go next Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM CPU GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GS Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Intel Corporation DG WH AAD - BQWH XB Antivirus ESET NOD antivirus system Updated Yes On-Demand Scanner Enabled beetle nbsp

A:MS LifeCam HD 300 gives message LifeCam.exe has encountered a problem

Update. Microsoft offered to replace cam so I returned it to retailer instead. I traded it for a different manufacturers camera, am I permitted to say (a Logitech HD webcam C510), which installed perfectly, including identifying I had Skype, Windows Live and Facebook. I believe the problem was software.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-lifecam-hd-300-gives-message-lifecam-exe-has-encountered-a-problem.996994/
Relevancy 55.47%

Does somebody have correct drivers for vx-6000 for windows 7.600 x32?

A:MS LifeCam vx-6000 (problems with drivers)

Just up'ed to 7600 x64 and the edit went in like a charm...Thanks, again..H!

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/17149-ms-lifecam-vx-6000-problems-drivers.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Ok i have Windows XP Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600)
And i installed the Software off the Disk.
After then it tells me to plug in the camera.
I do so and Bubbles pop up at the bottom right
of the screen. Saying New Hardware Found,
Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000 Found, and USB camera found.

Then an error comes up saying this :
"Cannot Install USB camera"
And error occured during the installation of the device
The I/O Operation has been aborted because of either a
Thread exit or Application Request.

So then every time i restart it prompts me to plug the cam in. And just does the same thing. Can anyone help?

Relevancy 54.18%

Yesterday I bought an MS LifeChat LX- USB headset and I have a few issues that I've been scouring the net for answers and have come up with none So my issue is obviously volume It's Microsoft LX-3000 LifeChat FAR too low I mean I used a cheap pair of headphones before this and they worked great plugged into the line-in but the sound quality was a little low So I went out and bought these simply because they combined two things I needed Mic and Stereo Headphones Well the mic works great But the Stereo headphones leave a lot to be desired So I've tried adjusting the volume using the Windows Sound Mixer I've tried the loudness equalization trick made the volume lower I've tried uninstalling the Headset and reinstalling the driver I've tried letting Windows assign the driver I've tried uninstalling the sound card driver and installing the driver directly from the website and letting Windows automatically assign it I've tried setting one speakers volume point lower than the other in the balance None of these helped I mean the computer's volume is fine It's loud enough for a laptop Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 but I generally enjoy headphones a lot more Anyways the Windows volume control shows the internal speakers running great the green bar that jumps up and down showing you how loud it is It's always almost maxed out But on the headset it never goes above the halfway marker It may be a little confusing but there's just so much I've tried and I'm getting frustrated Any help would be greatly appreciated If you have any other questions please ask

A:Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000

Question revised here.

Alright so I bought this headset (USB) yesterday. Before this I used a stand-up mic and a pair of headphones that plugged into the headphone jack on the front of my laptop. So I got it home and tested it out on my game (Star Trek Online) and the mic works great! Score 1 for me. The speakers worked as well on the headset but they were a little low on the volume side, even with the volume cranked.

So I decided to use them for the other use I used the old headphones for... Youtube and Windows Media Player. Again, the volume was extremely low, even with all the volume controls cranked. So I decided to unplug the headset and try the headphones. The volume was extremely loud through the headphones. I tried unplugging the headphones and using the laptop speakers, again very loud for laptop speakers. So it all came back around to the headset speakers.

But here's the part that gets me the most. The little icon in the task bar at the bottom that controls the system volume, when left-clicked on, shows the bars with the slider. While music is playing it shows a green bar that fluctuates with the sound level of the music/video playing. When the volume is turned down, it shows a grey bar behind the green bar that shows you what it would be playing at if you had the volume maxed out. So with the volume maxed out, it shows the internal speakers green bar almost always filling the entire slider area. The headphones are the same thing, where the green bar fills almost the entire slider area. The headset on the other hand never goes past the marker in the middle showing the midway point on the slider. There is no grey bar behind it so I know it's not saying the system volume isn't cranked for the headset. But, again, the green bar for the headset never passes the half way point.

So I looked it up online and it looked like this issue was pretty common, however I couldn't find any of the solutions listed that worked for me. Here's a few things I tried:

-Uninstalling the sound card and re-installing it using Windows Update and using the driver package from the manufacturer's website.
-Setting the speaker balance 1 point off from one another (left at 100 and right at 99)
-Turning on Loudness Equalization (actually made the volume even lower)
-Uninstalling the headset and using the driver from Microsoft's website, the one from the disc, and the one from Windows Update.
-I've obviously tried cranking the system volume for everything.

To no avail.

Here are my system specs, if it's relevant:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz P7350
RAM: 4GB DDR2
Sound Card: IDT High Definition Audio CODEC (that's all it says)
Video: Nvidia GeForce 9300M GS
Model: HP Pavilion DV3510NR

Any help would be greatly appreciated to increasing the sound volume on the headset. Again, the mic works and sounds fine. It's simply the volume of the playback sound on specifically the headset that I'm concerned about.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-lifechat-lx-3000-a-616395.html
Relevancy 54.18%

i just received a windows ME and i cant use ethernet because they dont have a slot so i bought a wireless router and a wireless usb router thing, well i plugged in the cd for the usb and it will go to the install screen but it wont let me click next so i went in my computer hit the open button install drivers and they all said i need to update my computer, but in order to do that you have to have internet so how can i do that with my computer, please help

A:microsoft windows Me 4.90.3000

chefcolby said:

i just received a windows ME and i cant use ethernet because they dont have a slot so i bought a wireless router and a wireless usb router thing, well i plugged in the cd for the usb and it will go to the install screen but it wont let me click next so i went in my computer hit the open button install drivers and they all said i need to update my computer, but in order to do that you have to have internet so how can i do that with my computer, please helpClick to expand...

Please don't think I'm being facetious but the kindest thing you could do to that computer would be to treat it to a Linux Operating System instead of ME. Chances are it has too limited resources to run XP and if it could, XP is expensive, even now. A Linux system would recognise all the hardware, including your new wireless adapter, and you'd soon get used to the system. It will do all the things Windows can do and in some cases, better. You won't need to worry about an anti-virus or a firewall and there are programmes and utilities for everything and it's all free of charge,although donations are welcomed.

Use the computer you're on now to download the Minime version of PCLinuxOS from http://www.pclinuxos.com and then burn it to a CD using ImgBurn or similar. Run it in the other machine as a LiveCD without installing it to see if you like it and install it when you're ready.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-windows-me-4-90-3000.919701/
Relevancy 53.75%

I would like to ask you for advice with my problem. I installed this wireless keyboard and mouse into fresh new system Windows 7 x64. Everything was ok until first restart. It could not restart any more even if I remove this fancy keyboard. Does anybody have any idea where the problem could be? Is even possible that this wireless item did crash my system?

A:Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000

Hi

Try rebooting with your old keyboard plug in aswell.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/53849-microsoft-wireless-keyboard-3000-a.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I've had the headset for at least 3 months now and at the start the microphone worked perfectly well. However, that's not the case now. The headphones (audio) still works but it's just the microphone that doesn't work.

I've tested it in skype a few times and changed the settings both in "options" and in "Sounds" on my computer but it still won't work. Yes, it's default and no it's not muted.

Any help will be much appreciated.

A:Microsoft LX-3000 Microphone not working

Download the drivers again: Microsoft Headset: LifeChat LX-3000 | Microsoft Hardware
If that doesn't work uninstall the drivers, restart the computer, and reinstall the drivers.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-lx-3000-microphone-not-working-895818.html
Relevancy 52.89%

So I just bought the headset named in the thread title and straight out of the box I can't get the microphone to work even though the headphones work fine. I've been searching for a solution on the internet for the last hour and a half but can't find anything decent.

I've downloaded the right drivers and played around with the settings in the control panel but nothing seems to work. And yes the mute button on the control box is off

A:[SOLVED] microsoft lifechat lx-3000 microphone

You said you played around with the settings in the Control Panel. Did you set Headset Microphone in the Recording tab as the default?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-microsoft-lifechat-lx-3000-microphone-643501.html
Relevancy 52.89%

When I connected my old USB webcam HD-3000 from Microsoft I got USB error no matter which port I tried. I found no solution or driver other then other people had same problem.Now I got a few days later a HP Envy 32 Display which has an usb hub so I connected the USB webcam via the Envy hub to my Z620 which surprisingly worked without issues All my other USB devices I can use direct on othe Z620

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/USB-issues-with-Z620-USB-Microsoft-Webcam-HD-3000/td-p/5811995
Relevancy 52.89%

G'day guys,

I'm having a problem with my Microsoft headset. Basically, only one headphone/speaker (left speaker) is working, and the microphone's output is just 100% static.

EDIT: Nothing comes out of microphone. Freshly installed drivers, volume max, NOT muted.

Anyone know why?

Cheers,
Hungry

Relevancy 52.89%

Hi, I recently bought a Microsoft Live webcam hd 3000 and have tried to use it for video chatting but it doesn't load an image. When I have tried using it with various webcam software like google hangouts, skype, and several chrome webcam webapps, the resultant image from the camera would always be black or a loading circle. The microphone has worked in all of these programmes however. For the camera windows 8 app, the webcam works fine. I double checked device manager to make sure the camera is installed properly. i'm running windows 8.1

Thanks in advance.

A:Microsoft Livecam hd 3000 issues no video

Have you tried installing the software & drivers for it? Microsoft Webcam: LifeCam HD 3000 | Microsoft Hardware

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/58886-microsoft-livecam-hd-3000-issues-no-video.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello All;

I am using Windows 7 and have the Microsoft Livechat LX-3000 Headset/Mic. I am trying to figure out how to get it so I hear the sound from both the speakers on my computer, and in the headset as well.

As of right now, I cannot have both on at the same time. For example, if I am using Rosetta Stone, I can use the mic and it works perfect. The audio can either come from the desktop speakers, or the headset, but not at the same time. I have to make 1 device the DEFAULT which means the other one turns off. Does anyone know how to get this working?

Scott

Relevancy 52.89%

Acer Aspire Laptop with XP. The arthritis in my hands makes a remote mouse really important to me. Logitech remote went dead. Purchased Microsoft's 3000 and can not get it recognized. New battery. Lights are both on. Shows up in Device Manager. Have twice removed and reinstalled via Device manager with the USB out and then for the heck of it in out of frustration. Directions are simple. No software included. Googled problem and downloaded updated driver. Went through Device Manager thing AGAIN. Also have tried Control Panel - Add new hardware and checking Mouse settings. It's "there." It just won't "go." Using the Laptop mouse is really painful for me so PLEASE help.
TIA,
Jean

Relevancy 52.46%

I got this USB mouse for Christmas so it s about months old I haven t had a problem with it until this evening -- it suddenly just stopped working It s not Mouse Optical 3000 Wireless Microsoft issue the battery because the red Microsoft Optical Wireless Mouse 3000 issue optical light thing is still lighting and whatnot when I move the mouse The cursor is just not moving when I move it and the buttons aren t working I ve tried using the touchpad to hover the pointer over a link and then click with the Microsoft mouse -- nothing I restarted the computer and it worked again for maybe or minutes and then stopped again I don t like using my laptop s touchpad if I can avoid it I prefer a standard mouse Updating the drivers doesn t help and I ve also gone through the troubleshoot process which also didn t work I downloaded and installed the IntelliPoint software recommended by Microsoft which also did nothing Apparently this is an issue with Microsoft mice because there s a page on the Microsoft support website to fix the problem http support microsoft com kb en-us I ve gone through this process twice and each time the same thing happens -- it works for to minutes and then stops working I ve had to go back with System Restore both times because the instructions tell me to disable my touchpad as well which leaves me with no functioning pointing device until the System Restore fixes it I ve tried restoring back to about a week ago long before the problem occured and that didn t help either Microsoft won t give me any additional support beyond the page I listed above at least not without charging me which is ridiculous -- that s more than my mom paid for the mouse so I m trying to fix with problem without having to deal with Microsoft I don t know much about computers I ve done everything I can think of on my own so I need some external help Any help at all would be much appreciated I miss being able to use my mouse nbsp

A:Microsoft Optical Wireless Mouse 3000 issue

Do you have your computer times set?, (i.e., hdd set to go to sleep, hibernation?)...Let us know, Jazz

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-optical-wireless-mouse-3000-issue.688443/
Relevancy 52.46%

C

It says they are compatible but I dont see any driver availbale for win 8

A:[Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset] will work on Win8 ?

according the the USA site, it says it works with just these....Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2), (excluding Windows XP 64-bit)

Microsoft Headset: LifeChat LX-3000 | Microsoft Hardware

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/21544-microsoft-lifechat-lx-3000-headset-will-work-win8.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000
IOGEER KVM Switch

My keyboard stopped typing numbers after 7 on the top, numbers after 3 on the number pad and all characters to the right of  including the letter P. 

This setup has worked for me just fine for about six months.
Here are the steps I've taken:
1.  Replaced batteries on the keyboard and mouse
2.  Unplugged and plugged in the USB Receiver for the mouse/keyboard (it is plugged into the front USB 2.0 port)
3.  Unplugged and plugged in the KVM Switch
Any suggestions here?

Also, I see keyboard and mouse ports can I use them for other devices?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a91ff06d-a4bf-4ef7-8361-379287ac0973/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-3000-some-keys-not-working?forum=itprovistahardware
Relevancy 52.46%

Hello, my Microsoft headphone/microphone set is not working properly. I tried deleting if from my computer and hard drive to re-install it, but I still see it in my devices in computer. For some reason I can still hear my self through the mic but, when i try to watch a video ro anything like that, the sound comes through my laptop speakers. My headphones used to work before but, I think something got removed causing this problem. However even before,I could not use my mic to communicate with anyone but I could record sound and hear my self through the mic and my headphones worked fine. Now everything is messed up and I don't know what is the problems.

Please help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-life-chat-lx-3000-not-working-properly.1076974/
Relevancy 52.46%

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000
IOGEER KVM Switch

My keyboard stopped typing numbers after 7 on the top, numbers after 3 on the number pad and all characters to the right of  including the letter P. 

This setup has worked for me just fine for about six months.
Here are the steps I've taken:
1.  Replaced batteries on the keyboard and mouse
2.  Unplugged and plugged in the USB Receiver for the mouse/keyboard (it is plugged into the front USB 2.0 port)
3.  Unplugged and plugged in the KVM Switch
Any suggestions here?

Also, I see keyboard and mouse ports can I use them for other devices?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a91ff06d-a4bf-4ef7-8361-379287ac0973/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-3000-some-keys-not-working?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 52.46%

I have had this keyboard for around 2 years now, and it has always been functioning pretty well. Now, when I try to use the volume control keys on my keyboard they don't work anymore. I have the correct driver for my Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 v.2, and the most up to date Intellitype software needed for the keyboard from the Microsoft website. All the other keys on my keyboard are functioning but the volume control keys. Any help would be appreciated!

A:Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 v. 2 not responding to all keys

It seems that I've solved my own problem. After searching around on the internet I found this link "Resolve Hotkeys or Volume control keys not working on Microsoft keyboards"

After going through all the methods recommended, the fourth one worked out for me. The problem was that my Human Interface Device Access was not on. The volume controls started working for me.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/185754-microsoft-wireless-keyboard-3000-v-2-not-responding-all-keys.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hai Yesterday I decided to get a wireless mouse cause Mobile Microsoft Mouse USB Nano: periodic 3000 problem. lag my desk is so full of junk that the cable Microsoft USB Mobile Mouse 3000 Nano: periodic lag problem. kept getting stuck in everything So naturally I went for Microsoft hardware only ones that never broke heh two year record on keyboard and got a Mobile Mouse It worked perfectly the st day I got it but today I seem to be getting cursor lag and movement delay from time to time the intervals aren't even It happens in every single application Games desktop internet browser etc I have a two year warranty but Romanians get kinda' edgy when it comes to warranty I'd rather keep that as a last resort Could it be software related Something I can fix myself I searched for a driver on Microsoft Hardware but I couldn't find one Also tried changing the cursor sensitivity from Control Panel What else umm the battery is Duracell came included with the product And that's pretty much it didn't smash it against the wall or anything yet Any ideas EDIT The green light in this image isn't lit on my mouse just thought I'd mention it

A:Microsoft USB Mobile Mouse 3000 Nano: periodic lag problem.

Quote: Originally Posted by TUN3R

Hai,

Yesterday I decided to get a wireless mouse cause my desk is so full of junk that the cable kept getting stuck in everything...

So naturally I went for Microsoft hardware (only ones that never broke, heh, two year record on keyboard), and got a Mobile Mouse 3000. It worked perfectly the 1st day I got it, but today I seem to be getting cursor lag and movement delay from time to time (the intervals aren't even).

It happens in every single application. Games, desktop, internet browser, etc...

I have a two year warranty but Romanians get kinda' edgy when it comes to warranty, I'd rather keep that as a last resort. Could it be software related? Something I can fix myself? I searched for a driver on Microsoft Hardware but I couldn't find one. Also tried changing the cursor sensitivity from Control Panel...

What else umm... the battery is Duracell, came included with the product. And that's pretty much it... didn't smash it against the wall or anything (yet).

Any ideas?

EDIT: The green light in this image isn't lit on my mouse, just thought I'd mention it:

Green light indicates a good battery, without it your battery may be weak or dead.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/199740-microsoft-usb-mobile-mouse-3000-nano-periodic-lag-problem.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Dear Eightforum users,
I've got a serious issue with my screen resolution on win8 (asus k53d). Actually this annoying problem has been living with me since two years.

The problem is that what ever I do, I can't install display driver (even Microsoft basic driver) and the screen resolution is always fixed on 1024*786.

I've tried the following steps:

Installing the appropriate win 8 display driver form Asus support > Doesn't work after installation and restarting the windows

Updating the driver from the device manager > Doesn't work after installing an restarting.

In fact the windows cant recognize the Microsoft basic driver and Intel HD 3000 as there is always a yellow danger sign there.
I would really appreciate your help
Can I solve it? or the issue is related to hardware?

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/73587-microsoft-basic-display-adaptor-intel-hd-3000-dont-work.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I have Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 however there is a button that I don't know what is it for!! and it is also not mentioned in the manual!!

thank you, Khalid

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f2221998-4060-4699-adb7-f5f4c4677dfa/unknown-button-funcutionality-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard-3000?forum=MTCWin8
Relevancy 52.03%

Can it be done? They are both transceivers made for 2.4GHz signals. Is there any way to make em work on the same channel?

A:Pairing Microsoft Wireless keyboard 3000 v2 with Sidewinder x8 transceiver

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pairing-microsoft-wireless-keyboard-3000-v2-with-sidewinder-x8-transceiver.1010093/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hello I have a Microsoft Life-Cam VX-3000 which worked fine in XP but will not work at all on my new HP m8400f media centre computer. The new computer came pre loaded with Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit. I have downloaded the appropriate drivers for the camera to get it to work in Vista but everytime i try sending video in Windows live it just locks up solid. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

A:Microsoft Life Cam VX-3000 locking up in Windows Live Messenger

Have you updated the video card drivers on your machine? Also, might help to state which version of WLM you're using....

http://www.vistax64.com/software/194593-microsoft-life-cam-vx-3000-locking-up-windows-live-messenger.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi - glad I found this site - first question: I have an acer aspire 3000 series laptop and word is running really slowly - takes a full minute to open - plenty of hard drive available/ defrag not needed/recently reformatted laptop to eliminate slow operation connecting to the net - readyforsuggestions! - thnx

Relevancy 51.6%

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 v.2.0 Favorites Open Firefox not in IE9.

How do I get the favorites 1,2,3,4,5 keys to open URL's in IE9 not Firefox?

A:Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 v.2.0 Favorites Keys Open in Firefox not in IE9

Whatever method you use to open your web-browser, your default web browser will open. So you need to make IE9 your default web browser.

Or, if the keyboard was supplied with software, you may need to make sure that the keyboard is set to open Internet Explorer using that software's settings.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-3000-v-2-0-favorites-keys-open-in-firefox-not-in-ie9-647292.html
Relevancy 51.6%

hi,
i tried to connect my Microsoft digital media Keyboard 3000 keyboard to my desktop running windows 7 pro sp1 64 bit, the system tries to find the drive fails and then the keyboard will not register a key press.
i installed both the Intellitype and keyboard and mouse center from microsofts website but sill the keyboard fails the install because windows update can't find a driver for it.
any thoughts or ideas?
thanks

A:microsoft digital media Keyboard 3000 failing to install driver

If your system sees the keyboard the basic function should work even with out the specific driver. (Intellitype) The specialty keys probably will not work.

If I remember correctly that is a usb keyboard.
Try another usb 2.0 port.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/350620-microsoft-digital-media-keyboard-3000-failing-install-driver.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Windows 7 and Outlook 2007
The send button does not send the e-mail in Outlook 2007.
I have Intelli Type Pro 8 software loaded on my computer which I downloaded from Microsoft support.

I don't know how to go to Microsoft direct to get support for this keyboard which I only purchased 3 days ago.

Help.

Tom

A:send button not working on Microsoft Digital Media Keyboard 3000

Load up your IntelliType software and check to see what the button is programmed to do, exactly. If it doesn't seem to be working and it's set to Send an Email Message, customize that button with a macro. Create a new macro that does "CTRL+ENTER" (Just hit CTRL+ENTER as if you would when you are ready to send the email and it'll do what it needs to notate it). Give that a shot.

If not: Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/oas/de...direct=1&sd=gn

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/131538-send-button-not-working-microsoft-digital-media-keyboard-3000-a.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello,
I just built a computer using a A7N8X Deluxe Asus motherboard and a AMD XP 3000 Barton Processor. My problem is this: After about 3 weeks of use, the processor began showing up as operating at 851 MHZ. At first I thought it was a motherboard issue so I sent it back in for a replacement. I received a new motherboard, installed the CPU and reset the FSB settings. It shows up as 2..16 GHZ like it's suppose to but after about 30 minutes, it goes right back to 833 MHZ if I restart the computer. Any thoughts on this matter? I'm wondering if I have a damaged CPU or if I have a setting that's incorrect. the FSB is set at 166. Any help would be great. Thanks

Nicholas

A:AMD XP 3000 Problems

What is your memory speed? If it's reverting to a slower speed after a certain time I would suspect heat or an overclocked situation. How have you set up the CPU speed in the BIOS, auto or configured it manually? Does that board have DIP switches or is it all BIOS controlled?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/amd-xp-3000-problems.154034/
Relevancy 48.59%

my mate is wanting to overclok his CPU afer he found it has great overcloking potential as yu all know. I told him the simplest way is to go into the bios an jack up the FSB bit by bit till you get a stable setting. Which he did but the highest he can get it is up to 230 (2.3ghz) becasue if he goes any higher his com makes a weird noise (its dead quiet though, ) and the bios says "Overcloking failed " and put him into to bios to put the fsb back down. We know the processor can go higher than that, any ideas how to stop it givein us this message?

his specs are

AMD 64 3000+ CPU
ASUS K8N mobo
512MBRAM
radeon 9800

A:Problems Overcloking AMD 64 3000+

You need to lower the htt multi, if you haven't already done so. It can be called many things(it's not the cpu multi), it'll have settings of /4x/3x/2x/1x, choose 3x until you get to 266, then 2x. Ocing to 230 would make your htt bus(230 x 4 =920) overclocked, and it's not supposed to go over 800 for a skt. 754. Also, you could bump up the vcore a notch or two(like 1.5v) to help stability. Also, does he have oc'ing ram? If he just has pc3200 he may need to set a memory divider, like a 5:6 divider, sometimes it's listed like normal is 200mhz, a 5:6 would be setting the memory to 166(166/200 is ~5:6).

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problems-overcloking-amd-64-3000.27802/
Relevancy 48.59%

Ok So I've been using this cpu for about maybe 4 months, and have been having no problems, till now, i started up my computer and it said something about
DDR ram 220, or something low like that, and I couldn't start my computer,

anyways, so I kept on restarting it and now it works, but when I got to my computer/properties, it says I'm running 1.29 ghz processor,

I know I probably need to do something on Bios, but what?

A:AMD AthlonXP 3000 problems

You'll have to change the multiples there for the cpu speed. Then save changes coming out of the bios.

I would also look at reseating the ram chip(s) too, just to be sure they are secure.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/amd-athlonxp-3000-problems.353297/
Relevancy 47.73%

I have the 0768-a49 model which came with vista business. I downgraded to XP pro sp2 ever since then i've been having alot of problems. I even try going back to vista, but didn't help, so i just kept it at xp........1-finger print reader doesn't work. installed driver, installed software,nothing. 2-same thing with bluetooth. the wifi and bluetooth switch is the same. wifi works, bluetooth doesn't come on at all. 3-usb connect disconnect when i press any button on the keyboard-tried different bios like stated in the other thread, but didnt work. 4-sound works,but when i plug a headphone i get sound on from both headphones and laptop speakers. Can someone help me solve these problems, especially the usb. I been using alot of flash cards and i can't connect them to transfer files.....

A:Nothing but problems with Lenovo n100 3000

You should go to the Lenovo Driver Matrix, to download and install all drivers listed, using the text explanations exactly.
When done properly, your Lenovo 0768-A49 will work just fine.
As a shortcut, you can install the Systems update 3.14 by your model:
H100
J100
J105
J110
J115
J200
J200p
J205
K100
Q100
S200
S205
. C200
N100
N200
V100
V200
Y100
Or you can connect to the Lenovo site and let their system tell you what you need and install it for you.
Basically, you need the Chipset most importantly, being sure your BIOS is up to date.
The Matrix will show you exactly what you need... it can be as many as 35 download installs, depending on your exact model.
Or you can buy the Lenovo WXP Professional disk set by telephone for less than $50 including shipping.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nothing-but-problems-with-lenovo-n100-3000.107979/
Relevancy 47.73%

i have an Addon GWAR 3000 and i'm having problems with internet connection on all of the computers it is connected to. when the internet is down i try to use msn messenger and it says i have problems with DNS and the key ports. i'm a complete newbie and have never done anything like this before, i have no idea what i'm doing or where to start

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/addon-gwar-3000-problems.473485/
Relevancy 47.73%

Everytime I try to install quickcam it says I am missing some windows files (I am running windows 98 SE). Anyway I install the quickcam software untill it tells me to insert the windows cd (which I then do). It then tells me it is copying files and it reaches 97% then the screen goes blue and it says please insert the windows cd (although it is already in). So I then press escape to exit the blue screen and upon returning to the desktop i get an illegal operation message with the code _INS5576. I think the file it gets stuck on is WDMAUDIO.CAT. Can anyone help me?????? Thanks in advance

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/quickcam-3000-installation-problems.272072/
Relevancy 47.3%

i just got windows 7, and i love everthing about it, exept one little thing...
i cannot install my microsoft lifecam vx-3000 driver software on it....

i have tried to download it of the microsoft website. but it would not download for me. i do not have the disk that came with the cam, because i got the cam with a monitor that i won used on ebay... so i am either asking for an alternitive download for the driver software, or for an alternitive way to install the software....

the windows 7 machine is not currently hooked up to the internet, but it will be by the end of the week for sure... so, any suggestions?

A:LIFE CAM vx-3000 driver problems with windows 7

Its hard to suggest possible solutions with out knowing more about your system... Click on the link in my sig and fill out your system specs ... completely..

Welcome to the Forums!!

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/25934-life-cam-vx-3000-driver-problems-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I have an acer Ferrari 3000 notebook and the screen isn't working. I've had it for a while and its been in the cupboard because the screens goosed. I've taken it to bits and there are 2 wires to the bottom right of the screen that look like they should be connected into a socket on the right of the inverter. there's no plugs on the end of the wires. could this be the problem with the screen?

cheers in advance.

A:Acer Ferrari 3000 screen problems

Yes, these wires might have pulled out of the inverter connector, and this connector might still be inserted into the inverter. Look carefully. You might have to take the laptop in to a repair shop to have this fixed with spare parts

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/acer-ferrari-3000-screen-problems.165706/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi guys I have a problem on my computer Dell Dimension after I upgraded the new PCI graphics card yesterday I followed the steps by step guides Dell Problems Dimension 3000 Upgrades that came with the product and it s working fine and good However when I play games online for a long time the graphics are starting to get all messed up I bought the nViDiA GeForce GS Graphics Card with MB DDR Before buying this graphics card I have been browsing the Internet about what to buy and such but when I went to Best Buy they Dell Dimension 3000 Upgrades Problems told me this is the only graphics card that can work with my Dell Dimension so I bought it anyway So my question to you guys quot Is this a good graphics card for my computer or shall i buy a better one online quot Please tell me what you think and by the way one thing confused me is that in my computer there is slots of PCI card slot but when I put the new Graphics card they asked me to replace the old one with a new one So I don t know if I should have left it there and install the new one on the other slot since there s slots anyway Is it also the reason why my graphics card is acting all crazy And for my last question is quot Should I get a new Power Supply for my Computer quot because I heard with the new graphics card a new power supply is needed with at least around - Watts But others also say that power supply can t be upgraded easily because it is attached to the motherboard nbsp

A:Dell Dimension 3000 Upgrades Problems

Hi 6one9,

After taking a brief glimpse of the computer specs and the card specs, it looks like the card is actually a PCI-e interface as opposed to the Dell Dimension 3000 which only has PCI expansion slots.

That aside, the card you bought is a decent card that should play all games at a moderate graphic level. The power supply that you have seems to do the job. If you needed one, you would notice right away when the computer would not start up.

What is the service tag on the computer?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-dimension-3000-upgrades-problems.132708/