Windows Support Forum

'No device drivers found' error Windows 8.1 -> Windows 7 downgrade ins

Q: 'No device drivers found' error Windows 8.1 -> Windows 7 downgrade ins

Hello There are numerous threads with the same issue online but none of the solutions have worked for me so I'm posting my own I did contact Microsoft and Lenovo but Lenovo is asking for money that I can't afford for tech support so I'm hoping someone here can help me out Here's the situation I have a Lenovo Y P that came with Windows Half a year later I'm sick of and want to downgrade to Windows I know that simulation 8.1 downgrade Windows drivers ins device -> found' 7 Windows 'No error softwares 'No device drivers found' error Windows 8.1 -> Windows 7 downgrade ins like ClassicShell and such exist but I would really rather just use Windows I downloaded a legitimate copy of Windows Ultimate -bit and burned it onto a DVD disk I also downloaded all of the Windows device drivers from this Lenovo site Laptops and netbooks IdeaPad Y Series laptops IdeaPad Y p Notebook - Lenovo Support US I had to specify the model number and 'No device drivers found' error Windows 8.1 -> Windows 7 downgrade ins OS so I'm hoping I downloaded the correct drivers all of the drivers are exe format is that what it's supposed to look like I put all of the drivers onto a flash drive So I am now equipped with a DVD with Windows on it as well as a flash drive with 'No device drivers found' error Windows 8.1 -> Windows 7 downgrade ins all of the drivers on it I boot from the disk with the DVD and flash drive attached Windows installation begins and here I get the error 'no device drivers found ' When I click 'browse' I see that the flash drive is recognized but the files on it aren't What do you guys think the issue is Best anon

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: 'No device drivers found' error Windows 8.1 -> Windows 7 downgrade ins

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: 'No device drivers found' error Windows 8.1 -> Windows 7 downgrade ins

Why would you do all that? Win7 is a driver-complete OS in the installer and via Windows Updates after install. Providing a bunch of drivers is from the XP era.

You only need the wireless driver in your backup so if it isn't provided during reinstall, you can install it to get online, enable Automatically deliver drivers via Windows Update (Step 3), then run all Important and Optional Windows Updates which should deliver most drivers. I would only import drivers still missing after all rounds of Windows Update are finished.

For a Win8 PC there are special steps that must be taken to disable Secure Boot and enable CSM or Legacy BIOS to Downgrade Windows 8 to Windows 7. Then when you boot the installer to do the Clean Install Windows 7 delete all partitions using the Drive Options shown in Steps 7 and 8, create and format new as you wish, install to first partition.

Other tips to get and keep a perfect Win7 install are same as for Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/342475-no-device-drivers-found-error-windows-8-1-windows-7-downgrade-ins.html
Relevancy 95.89%

Hello! I am currently trying to install windows 7 onto my laptop. I had recently used a program called DBAN to completely wipe my computer, and that involved windows 7. I'm using a USB flashdrive with the windows 7 .ISO file on it. I had successfully started the installation process when I booted the USB drive, but when I was prompted to 'Select the Driver to be installed', the program couldn't locate any drivers. Please note that I am using a Inspiron 1545 laptop and installing the 64-bit versions of windows. Please help me!

A:Windows 7 installation error: 'No device drivers were found.'

Where did you get the Win 7 iso? What program did you use to create the flash drive?

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/312994-windows-7-installation-error-no-device-drivers-were-found.html
Relevancy 94.6%

First of all this is my first post on this forum Hurray Only because most computer related issues I can fix myself with the help of the internet However after trying to fix this for about days now this is my last resort Before you ask yes I have HUNTED through the internet trying to fix the issue but most of the fixes are only specific to their computer so I've decided making a new thread would be the only other option So after finally getting 7 were No error, from found Windows installing drivers Vista device sick of Windows Vista I wanted to upgrade so I bought and downloaded the Windows x iso file and burned it at the No device drivers were found error, installing Windows 7 from Vista lowest speed possible twice once using ImgBurn and once using InfraRecorder after recieving the error the first time From there I shut down my computer and rebooted it and booted from the Windows install disk The installer then opens up and everything till I get to the language screen where I pick my language English US or just English from memory Time and date location English New Zealand and default for the other cannot remember that From there it takes me to the next screen where a pop up saying 'No device drivers were found Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers and then click ok ' pops up with three options Ok Cancel and Browse From there I pretty much have to find my driver updates to continue but it does not specify what driver I need at all and I have no idea what to do So far I have tried all of the solutions provided in this post except for the USB which my friend is bringing me shortly hopefully that will fix it I will edit the thread if it does or does not But do not hesitate to reply with fixes you know will or may work because holding back will just mean longer with the worst OS in the world if the USB solution does not work Slight exaggeration there I know Here the main system stats from dxdiag post if you need me to find any more Operating System Windows Vista Home Premium Build System Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer Inc System Model X LE BIOS Default System BIOS Processor Intel R Pentium R Dual CPU T GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Display Device Mobile Intel R Express Chipset Family Oh and on a slightly irrelevant note if you have any idea on how to speed up my computer for gaming and general browsing etc as the best drivers are hard to find etc don't hesitate to add that either Thanks in advance guys for all the help and try to be very specific I'm not completely computer illiterate but it helps when you are delving into places you may have never seen before P

A:No device drivers were found error, installing Windows 7 from Vista

Hello Sock, and a big welcome to you to Seven Forums!

Try this tutorial out for your particular situation: Clean Install with a Upgrade Windows 7 Version

Also, if you have any other installation questions you need tutorials for, you might use this google search under 'standard search' for this forum to look it up, as we have a lot of tutorials.

And the drivers are found simply through the part's or Computer's manufacturer's website, in your case Asus: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download X58LE

You can look through this to speed up your computer: Optimize Windows 7

I can help you more specifically with certain drivers if you update your system specs; a how-to can be found in my signature below V

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/210396-no-device-drivers-were-found-error-installing-windows-7-vista.html
Relevancy 84.71%

Hello there!
I got new laptop, HP pavilion x360 (11) and I can't install Windows 7 from USB because during installation I got an error that's saying something like this "you don't have drivers" so... I read on the internet that I need drivers from intel SATA.
I downloaded it, I even gave the folder for it on disk C and even this didn't help, it still wants drivers and I can't install Windows 7.
HP support can't help me.
Maybe you will?
Cheers!

A:Downgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 7 - Drivers error

is this your hp??? if so there are NO win 7 drivers only win 8.1

see here http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...tible-PC-series/6936239/model/7174184/drivers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/downgrade-from-windows-8-to-windows-7-drivers-error.1143188/
Relevancy 83.42%

Hello, I changed computer and I used my old hdd so I am trying to reset my pc and have a fresh install but when I try to I am getting the following error:

Any help would be really appreciated.

Sorry for the images

A:No Device Drivers were found -Windows 7 Install (from USB)

Hi Exca,
Is the USB plugged into a port that is USB3, (blue inside).
If so it wont work as there are no USB3 drivers in the W7 install.

Roy

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/402028-no-device-drivers-were-found-windows-7-install-usb.html
Relevancy 83.42%

Hello all I am trying to install Windows found drivers 7 Windows No were device while installing on the following desktop PC Intel Core i Processor i - MB DDR GB G Hard Drive No device drivers were found while installing Windows 7 ATI Radeon HD Graphics Supermulti Drive with LightScribe Technology First I will start by saying that when I turn on my PC I receive this message on a black screen quot Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert No device drivers were found while installing Windows 7 Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a No device drivers were found while installing Windows 7 key quot When I press a key nothing changes i e still stuck on the same screen So I decided to install Windows When I tried installing Windows it would begin the installation process I clicked quot Install Now quot then when given the options between quot Upgrade quot or 'Custom Advanced ' I selected the Custom Advanced When asked 'Where you would like to install Windows ' see screenshot jpg there was nothing shown in the box i e there is no hard drive or partition for me to select where I can install Windows So just to try I clicked quot Load Driver quot It prompted me to install a device driver I clicked Browse and browsed through the existing drives see Screenshot jpg Next it showed me that 'No device drivers were found quot see Screenshot jpg I tried to google on how to find the drivers to install but to no avail Any ideas on how I should proceed from here i e How to install the device drivers needed to continue the installation process etc Thanks

A:No device drivers were found while installing Windows 7

Quote: Originally Posted by pommesorbet

Hello all, I am trying to install Windows 7 on the following desktop PC:

Intel Core i3 Processor i3-530
2048MB DDR3
500GB 3G Hard Drive
ATI Radeon HD 4350 Graphics
Supermulti Drive with LightScribe Technology

First, I will start by saying that when I turn on my PC, I receive this message on a black screen "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key". When I press a key, nothing changes, i.e. still stuck on the same screen.

So, I decided to install Windows 7.

When I tried installing Windows 7, it would begin the installation process... I clicked "Install Now", then when given the options between "Upgrade" or 'Custom (Advanced)', I selected the Custom Advanced.

When asked 'Where you would like to install Windows?' (see screenshot #1.jpg), there was nothing shown in the box, i.e. there is no hard drive or partition for me to select where I can install Windows. So just to try, I clicked "Load Driver".

It prompted me to install a device driver. I clicked Browse and browsed through the existing drives. (see Screenshot #2.jpg)

Next, it showed me that 'No device drivers were found..." (see Screenshot #3.jpg)

I tried to google on how to find the drivers to install but to no avail.

Any ideas on how I should proceed from here? i.e. How to install the device drivers needed to continue the installation process etc.

Thanks!

Are you trying to install it with USB or a DVD ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/208514-no-device-drivers-were-found-while-installing-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 83.42%

I have a trouble. Actually i have on my HP 250 G4 Notebook PC, Elementary OS  (Linux). But i want install Windows 7. I put pendrive in my notebook, boot, and... error : No device driver were found. I don't have DVD/CD with drivers with my notebook.. I don't understand which drivers i must download. Help me

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Trying-to-install-Windows-7-no-device-drivers-were-found/td-p/5660142
Relevancy 83.42%

Hello all I recently built a desktop so that I could play SWTOR all the parts were salvaged from other computers but they are all working and compatible to the best of my knowledge except for the hard drive which was broken so I went out and bought a Western Digital TB hard drive and a new copy of Windows Home Edition When I got home I plugged the hard drive a SATA drive in and popped the install disk in only right after I got to the quot Install Now quot button and clicked it did I get this message No device drivers were found Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers and then click OK Followed by A were Drivers 7 Windows Device No found installation required CD DVD drive device is missing if you have a driver floppy disk CD DVD or No Device Drivers were found Windows 7 installation USB flash drive please insert it now Note If the Windows installation media is in the CD DVD drive you can safely remove it for this step I know that all the required parts are in the computer yet I can't seem to figure out how to solve this any help at all No Device Drivers were found Windows 7 installation would be appreciated

A:No Device Drivers were found Windows 7 installation

Have a look in the bios & check the settings in there. Sounds like it is trying to load a raid array.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/207791-no-device-drivers-were-found-windows-7-installation.html
Relevancy 82.13%

So I have an old laptop running Win professional x SP I downloaded X - iso and made sure the MD and SHA- checksums matched which they do Properly formatted my USB no found Professional drivers device Install - Windows were 7 drive etc When I boot from USB and choose install now however I get the load driver window error Also if I try and choose quot repair your computer quot at the previous step Windows 7 Professional Install - no device drivers were found rather than trying to install windows I get an error message saying quot This version of system recovery options is not compatible with Windows 7 Professional Install - no device drivers were found the version of windows you are trying to repair Try using a recovery disc that is compatible with this version of windows quot This makes it sound like I have the wrong ISO even though in system information it is definitely running win Pro x What is most confusing is that if I use this same bootable USB on my other laptop running win home Windows 7 Professional Install - no device drivers were found x it works fine neither of these errors occur Also I read something about trying USB ports neither will work Any help is very much appreciated thanks

A:Windows 7 Professional Install - no device drivers were found

What is the make and model of the laptop ?

You might need drivers, ( though that message often indicates setup.exe can't find install.wim )

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/387667-windows-7-professional-install-no-device-drivers-were-found.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Hello!I recently bought a Dell Inspiron 15r Special Edition with Windows 8 as it's default operating system. Since I don't like it that much, I plan to format the hard drive (by going into computer-> Right click on C: -> Format) and then to do a clean install of Windows 7 Home Premium on it.After the clean installation procedure, I was wondering if I could simply insert the Dell Drivers and Utilities disc into the optical drive and intall the drivers like I would normally do.Therefore, the real question would be: Will the Windows 8 drivers provided by Dell be compatible with Windows 7?Thank you very much everyone.FatLord

A:Planning to downgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 7. Will the drivers provided on my Dell "Drivers and Utilities" be comp...

I did find this one "Inspiron 15R SE 7520" If that is your model then the Dell website has Windows 7 64bit drivers and Windows 8 64 bit drivers available for download.

I would use the Windows 7 Drivers for windows 7, Just download them ahead of time and burn them to a CD or store on a flash drive so you will have them handy to use.

I would also have my Antivirus ready to install before I went on the Internet.

3rd point. Windows will prevent you from formatting the drive it is installed on. So you have to do it during the install process.

Good Luck
Roger

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/479812/planning-to-downgrade-from-windows-8-to-windows-7-will-the-drivers-provided-on-my-dell-drivers-and-utilities-be-compatible/
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi guys I'm trying to install Windows bit from a USB GB stick I go into the Asrock bios and goto the boot menu and change the boot to the USB stick i then click save and Found Installation No 64bit Device Drivers Windows Issue. 7 Were exit The pc restarts and i get into the quot Windows is loading files quot then it comes to the quot Select Name Country quot I click next then it go's to the quot Install Now quot So i click it It says quot Starting up quot Then it go's to this white box screen that displays this message quot A required CD DVD drive device driver is missing If you have a driver floppy disk CD DVD or USB flash drive please insert it now Note If the Windows installation media is Windows 7 64bit Installation Issue. No Device Drivers Were Found in the CD DVD drive you can safely remove it for this step quot I then click quot Ok quot A another white box Windows 7 64bit Installation Issue. No Device Drivers Were Found shows up that says quot No device drivers were found make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers and then click ok quot So that's the issue I've been looking on to other forums And they've said to put the USB stick into other USB ports And i've done that Still the issue is there So Any help would be wonderful Thanks for taking the time to read reply to this Thank you Motherboard Asrock AM B-ITX CPU Athlon Memory Team Elite Plus GB x GB HDD Seagate Barracuda Case Logisys CS BK Black ATX Tower Case

A:Windows 7 64bit Installation Issue. No Device Drivers Were Found

This message is usually always as a result of a bad burn or bad iso file.

Where did you get the iso file from and how did you put it on the stick ?

I recommend this program, it works great.

WiNToBootic bootable usb drive windows vista/7/8 - Bootable USB | Bootable USB

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/380265-windows-7-64bit-installation-issue-no-device-drivers-were-found.html
Relevancy 77.83%

I am having problem with installation Windows 7 on my new Lenovo G50-80. I downloaded legit ISO and created bootable USB.

The error I am getting is this: Installation error from USB: No device drivers were found

Tried different methods from Rufus, Microsoft USB tool, Ultra ISO etc. Different copies of Windows 7 - Ultimate and Home Premium.

Tried to boot same USB from my desktop PC and it works fine.

How could I resolve my problem and finally install Windows 7?

Here is the Bios settings (I tried to change from Windows 8 to Other OS in BIOS, but still no success):

A:Installation error from USB: No device drivers were found

Hi and welcome to SevenForums,
Have you seen this ?
Downgrade Windows 8 to Windows 7

Is 8 still on the drive ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/383256-installation-error-usb-no-device-drivers-were-found.html
Relevancy 77.83%

I am reinstalling windows on my laptop Installing windows is not a new thing for me as i have done this for a number of times on device from Installation error USB: No were drivers found different laptops But now I encountered an error that I never have encountered before I made a bootable flash drive and copied all the contents of the iso to it I have used the same iso since the first time i learned installing windows so iso should not be the problem Now I restarted my laptop and booted it from the flash drive It then Installation error from USB: No device drivers were found showed the window with the button quot install now quot I clicked it and the error appeared saying quot No device drivers were found Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers and then click OK quot quot Load Driver A required CD DVD drive device is missing if Installation error from USB: No device drivers were found you have a driver floppy disk CD DVD or USB flash drive please insert it Installation error from USB: No device drivers were found now Note If the Windows installation media is in the CD DVD drive you can safely remove it for this step quot I believe i have done nothing wrong in my installation process from making the bootable flash drive to booting from it My laptop Operating System Windows Professional -bit Build win gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer Inc System Model K SA BIOS BIOS Date Ver Processor Intel R Core TM i - QM CPU GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM

A:Installation error from USB: No device drivers were found

The error almost always means its a bad installer. Use the ISO for your licensed version from Step 1 written to stick using tool in step 2, then closely follow the other steps to get a perfect Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 which are same for retail.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/271720-installation-error-usb-no-device-drivers-were-found.html
Relevancy 76.11%

I follow the steps as Installing XP On The Side posted on informationweek.com, installed second operation system XP Pro on my Toshiba Satellite A135-S4666. The problem is now the laptop has no sound in XP although there are 6 hardwares listed under Sounds and Audio Devices Properties and all shows working properly.

I guess it's might be the driver problem? I did downloaded XP drivers from Toshiba UK site as other A135-S4666 user suggested, and downloaded the HD Audio Codec Driver directly from Realtek, but still could not fix the problem.

Please help....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-audio-device-found-after-downgrade-to-xp.737897/
Relevancy 73.96%

I have a HP ML110g5 server which I have disconnected the smart array and connected a HDD via sata directly to the motherboard.
when installing windows 7 "No device drivers were found etc."
does anyone know where I can get the drivers (I assume for the HDD) so windows will recognise where to install windows.
Bios does recognise the HDD.
the HDD model is 9ca152-784 by seagate

at a loss?

jas

A:installing windows 7 "No device drivers were found"

Hi jls6872, Welcome to the forums, Here is the link to the drivers HP ProLiant ML110 G5 Server*-* Download drivers and software - HP Business Support Center The OS is for the windows server edition ,Use these drivers and install in compatibility mode , Theoretically these drivers should work for you but I am not 100% certain

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/269214-installing-windows-7-no-device-drivers-were-found.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I'm looking to update drivers for my new laptop (Product: N3Y37UA#ABA, Model: 13-4195nr). I downgraded from Windows 10 home to Windows 7 Enterprise. Windows update is not working with the Enterprise edition and I've been successful finding some drivers, but not all. I succeeded at installing the drivers for touchpad, USB, wireless, video, and SD card, but would like to install as many as I'm able to. Here is what is showing up as still deficient in the Device Manager: HP Truevision Full HDPCI Device (PCI Slot 4 PCI bus 1 device 0 function 0)PCI Simple Communications Controller (PCI bus 0, device 22, function 0)TouchscreenUnknown device (location 0 port_#0007.hub_#0001)Unknown device (on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System) Thank you! 

A:drivers for a new laptop and windows 7 downgrade

Hi: See if these drivers work for the camera, PCI Dev, and the PCI Simple Comms Controller... This package contains an HP Universal Camera Driver to support the integrated webcams in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74501-75000/sp74941.exe The Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers enable the integrated media card slot in supported notebook models running a supported operating system. ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75001-75500/sp75104.exe This package provides the Intel Management Engine Components Driver for supported notebook models running a supported operating system. ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74501-75000/sp74844.exe If you installed the Intel graphics driver and the touchscreen still isn't working, unfortunately, I would not know why. Please post the hardware ID's for these two unknown devices, so I can figure out what drivers they need. Unknown device (location 0 port_#0007.hub_#0001)Unknown device (on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System) To find the hardware ID, click on the unknown device in the device manager, and then click on the Details tab at the top of the unknown device window. Now you will see a Property drop down list, and it will be set to Device Description. Drop down on that list and select the 2nd item (Hardware ID's). Post the top string of characters that you see in the window.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/drivers-for-a-new-laptop-and-windows-7-downgrade/td-p/5721643
Relevancy 72.24%

I bought a refurbished HP 6200 SFF computer in order to revive my old Nikon LS8000-ED film scanner that requires FireWire.  I also bought a FireWire card and installed it in the computer.  After spending many days trying to get the FireWire working with several iterations of drivers and Windows 10 adjustments, I bought Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. 

I have now loaded Windows 7 several times, with varying sources of .iso file, and I have no network or FireWire capability. In fact, device manager shows listed under "Other Devices": a) Ethernet Controller; PCI Serial Port; c) PCI Simple Communications Controller; d) SM Bus Controller.  Each of these devices also shows a yellow triangle symbol with the exclamation mark in it and no driver for it.

So what should I try next?  I've been ALL over the internet looking for clues but most sites want to sell me something I do not need.

Thanks in advance...

A:Missing drivers after Windows 10 to 7 downgrade

Right click each device with a Yellow exclamation mark. Select Properties. Under the Details tab select Hardware IDs in the dropdown box. Copy and post the first line for each device into your next post. HP's support site has a number of Ethernet drivers and posting the Hardware IDs will help.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/619666/missing-drivers-after-windows-10-to-7-downgrade/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello All,
I have a HP Pavillion laptop which has Windows Vista preinstalled. I want to downgrade to Windows XP. I contacted HP and they told they dont support as HP doesent have drivers for Windows XP. So I wanted to know a list of components on my system, the drivers needed and where I can find those drivers, so that I can do the downgrading by myself.

-
I Hate Vista

A:Downgrade to Windows XP from Vista, Want to know all drivers and where to find them.

Many HP Pavilion computers, both laptop and desktop, do not provide drivers to downgrade from VISTA to WXP. When they do, they are listed on the HP web site.
Otherwise, you have to get the part numbers and chip numbers off each device, then do a search at the various driver sites.
Sometimes with HP, there is no alternate driver for XP.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/downgrade-to-windows-xp-from-vista-want-to-know-all-drivers-and-where-to-find-them.105180/
Relevancy 71.38%

Good day I want to downgrade my laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 7, however I fear that I won't be able to get the drivers needed for Windows 7 64 bit, for example beats audio, cyberpunk media suite etc.Please assist me on which drivers would be suitable for my machine when I do downgrade to Windows 7 64 bit. This is urgent...!!! Thanks in advance.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Drivers-needed-to-downgrade-to-Windows-7-64bit/td-p/5643873
Relevancy 71.38%

I bought a HP Spectre x360 and recieved it the other day, and wish to put windows 7 on it instead due to several reasons.I have an iso on a 2.0 USB flashdrive, and I have enabled legacy boot in the bios. Upon loading the win 7 installer, I get an error message, which reads"Download Intel RST 14.x Drivers for 7x64( orx32 if you want that), verify 9c83 is listed as supported device in inf file"  I am unable to proceed. I think I downloaded the right drivers, put them on the USB, but it's not detecting anything still. Can anyone help me out here? Model 13T-4100 x 360 if that's relevant information.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Downgrade-to-windows-7-from-a-Windows-10-device/td-p/5842527
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi, I recently purchased the Note book 15-ac170ne, from the same day onward getting different type of BSOD, so I downgrade the system from windows 10 to windows 7 pro, after down grade all the major drivers (Networking, USB, chipset, graphics, etc..) are missing. Try to download the drivers from HP website most of them are not compatible, so please provide me the links where I can able to download the driver Downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7 ProProcessorIntel® Core? i7-6500U with Intel® HD Graphics 520 (2.5 GHz, up to 3.1 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)

A:After Downgrade from windows 10 to windows 7 pro all drivers...

Hi: If the Intel chipset, graphics driver, and usb3 drivers from the support page aren't working see if the ones directly from Intel work. Chipset intallation utility:  2nd one listed is the auto install file. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/20775/Intel-Chipset-Device-Software-INF-Update-Utility-?v=... Graphics:  3rd one on the left. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25620/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40-6th... USB3:  Download, unzip and run the setup.exe file. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22824/USB-3-0-Driver-Intel-USB-3-0-eXtensible-Host-Control... Ethernet: This package provides the Realtek Local Area Network (LAN) Driver that enables the Realtek Network Interface Card (NIC) Chip in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. File name: sp71268.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/After-Downgrade-from-windows-10-to-windows-7-pro-all-drivers/td-p/5595568
Relevancy 70.52%

HP Pavilion 17-f114dxintel core i7-4510U 2601Mhz,2 Core(s) bios version/date insyde f34, 12/19/2014SMBIOS Version 2.8 Hi,I downgraded this laptop from Win 8 to Win 7 Professional. Everything's fine, but I can't get on the internet. It says I have no drivers, adapters, controllers, etc.,I'd really to like get this up and running again, and any help is greatly appreciated!thanksKCKcay

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Looking for Drivers: A Downgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 7...

Hi, Except the BIOS uses 450 G2 drivers http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=6943827&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4059 WifiRealtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Drivers   Regards 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Looking-for-Drivers-A-Downgrade-from-Windows-8-to-Windows-7/td-p/5020050
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi there guys Originally i had windows installed on my laptop and i had four partitions on my computer C - Windows installed system primary parition 7 device boot error windows b& xp found no boot and dual D - logical partition windows 7 b& xp dual boot and no boot device found error - where windows xp was installed E - logical parition - where my documents word files and so on K - gb for applications to be installed primary partition system i installed windows xp on drive D after formatting and everything was working but when i installed easybcd to add windows to boot i encountered a problem I cannot have xp win together in the boot due to windows xp installed on a logical partition and its boot file is in a unknown primary partition I Decided to convert Drive K to Logical and Drive D XP INSTALLED to primary After my computer restarted it brought up a new error saying no boot device S FOUND i ran windows setup cd to repair but no operating system was found i ran cmd repair typed in bootrec exe scanos - it found windows then i tried bootrec exe fixboot - not working tried rebuildmbr computer restarted but same error I Ran windows XP CD it said no installation sources available found that means no harddrive however windows setup repair option i saw all the drives but i can t install a freash copy of windows on any of partitions Can anyone help me with this problem what i have done wrong and how can i fix a problem like this thanks in advance Asad nbsp

A:windows 7 b& xp dual boot and no boot device found error

Sounds to me that you now have no system (boot) partition. If you can't fix this (mark one of the partitions "system" or "boot") with the Windows 7 installation DVD or the XP installation CD use a bootable partitioning program, such as GParted.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-b-xp-dual-boot-and-no-boot-device-found-error.1030495/
Relevancy 67.51%

nbsp quot Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error installing encountered found for driver be but real device error There to solution your installing" must a "Windows software an quot I've spent hours researching this error - Seems like many people have the same issue although there is There must be a real solution to "Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error installing" no difinitive fix or known cause I'm hoping someone here has an answer Windows Home Premium x OEM HP This is not an upgraded Vista system It's not a specific driver related issue as it's the same response effect be it graphics chip set usb printer drivers Please dont nbsp suggest to flatten and re-install or run a repair install - It's not an option nbsp I only have remote access to the unit as it's currently in field use This is a machine specific issue - identical machine purchased at the same time and configured the same has no issue So the story User has been fine for weeks - no hardware of software changes except Windows Updates A Camera USB connection that was working no longer does Tried in all USB ports Plug in - windows announces found new hardware tries to install drivers then fails with quot Windows found software for your device but encountered an error installing quot Device manager finds and identifies device although it is in the 'Unknown Device quot category Manually updating drivers via search internet or point directly at a driver has exactly the same effect Thinking this was just the camera drivers - I researched and downloaded new drivers from camera manufacturers sites Fuji and Canon Same effect Deleted uninstalled drivers completely deleted uninstalled all USB root hub and USB devices hidden and visible SFC Scannow finds no error Cold boot finds USB and chipset nbsp devices on boot attempts to reinstall then we get nbsp quot Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error installing quot So now I have no usb devices at all - memory stick card reader printer nada in fact if I try to update any device driver I get the same message generated Restore point does not help either nbsp After much trawling I found reference to a permisions issue and stale driver cache data This is using an administrator account - not user with admin permissions I'm willing to try anything at this time I deleted the infcache and other dat files under c windows system driverstore Copied the usb nbsp inf and pnf from the appropriate FileRepository directory into c windows inf Uninstalled all the usb unkown devices from device manager again Rebooted Takes a little longer to boot as I take it it's rebuilding the driver cache then a very short hurrah I can now use usb memory card and pen drives - no issue Plug in a camera or printer quot Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error installing quot Several attempt at this trying different driver versions It should not be vendor specific the other field machine that works is using Microsoft drivers for these devices I even copied the drivers from one machine to the other - repeated everything above quot Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error installing quot And then the nail in my sanity Try windows update Reboot quot Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error installing quot but this time its different The device it thinks it cannot install is the generic MTP-PTP drivers nbsp Photo Transfer Protocol -so am I getting somewhere so it still finds but cannot install The cameras are always found but appear as 'unknown devices' and cannot be accessed Uninstall all USB unkown again - reboot Same message and this time I've lost all the USB again Restore point to before Win Update gets me USB back again although I still have no cameras nbsp - so theres an update issue as well This has to be tied down to a file access registry problem although I... Read more

A:There must be a real solution to "Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error installing"

Hi Chris,
This issue occurs due to Driver software path is not specified .
In-place upgrade would be the best choice.
If you would like to fix them one by one, please Locat and install the driver software from the c:\windows\winsxs folder.
Regards,Please remember to click ?Mark as Answer? on the post that helps you, and to click ?Unmark as Answer? if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/88af2647-a74a-474b-98d5-3e7cb3db2c28/there-must-be-a-real-solution-to-quotwindows-found-driver-software-for-your-device-but-encountered?forum=itprovistahardware
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi,
I came across an issue that I find confusing. Whilst trying to install a software to run a mobile USB flash modem, the software pops this message:

your current device installation settings is configured to prefer drivers from Windows Update over locally installed
drivers. This can cause Unlimited data Manager not to work correctly.

do you want to change the settings to prefer locally installed drivers over Windows Update?

What does it imply if I change my settings to prefer locally installed drivers over windows update drivers?
And can this action be undone and where/how? (I searched my machine but didn't find where this option is)

Thank you for reading

A:Device Installation Settings, windows update drivers VS locally installed drivers

Control Panel (icon view)>System>Advanced System Settings>Hardware Tab>Device Installation Settings

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/device-installation-settings-windows-update-drivers-vs-locally-installed-drivers.924755/
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi.. i have sony vaio laptop with windows 7 home edition now i want to install windows 7 pro in my laptop..

i have the ISO of win pro, because my CD drive not working i m trying to install from the USB .. windows setup started but it shows error when i click "Install Now"

"No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click ok"

That message gives me 3 buttons: ok, cancel and browse, neither of OK and CANCEL would let me through the install, and with browse.

What to do.. please give me solution as soon as possible

Thank you!

A:Windows 7 Installation Error "No Device drivers"

Remove the non-working CD/DVD drive.

or
No install files needed.
Only the Upgrade key is need.
Anytime upgrade only adds-on the Programs & Features from version to version.
Windows Anytime Upgrade - How to

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/167329-windows-7-installation-error-no-device-drivers.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I was trying to Downgrade Windows 7 to Xp Error.
My Computer is Xp. I upgraded to Windows 7. Then suddendly I wanted to Downgraded. Everything is mess up.

When I boot the Computer, It directs me to Startup Repair everytime i turn on.
Keep going Startup Repair.

Computer Specs:
Computer Specs:
Desktop
Emachines - T2890
330 Intel Processor - 2.66 GHz
60GB
2GB Ram

A:I was trying to Downgrade Windows 7 to Xp Error

You have to be a lot more specific. The available information provides no clue.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/180732-i-trying-downgrade-windows-7-xp-error.html
Relevancy 66.22%

This one got me real good. I cant figure this one out? This is my error after below..I cant boot to windows anymore and it gives this error

0xc000000f

Thsi boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible"

I cant repair with my windows 7 disc
Last know config: NO
Cant find a restore point or image
Ran many command prompts with no sucess
ran PC checks on everything and all passed
Checked BIOS out and nothing changed
you name it I did it. Any help is an I am very grateful

Inspiron
1TB
wondows 7 64 bit
i5 Dell
oxpcg3 model

A:Error after my windows 10 downgrade

Read this
http://www.howtogeek.com/220723/how...grade-to-windows-7-or-8.1/?PageSpeed=noscript
and this
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/how-downgrade-windows-10-to-windows-7-8-easy-3615606/

you might be forced to do a clean install if you have no images to restore. (I make images monthly and it has saved my bacon a few times. In July I had to restore my desktop computer and in August I had to restore my netbook).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-after-my-windows-10-downgrade.1153987/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hello.
I can't downgrade from Windows 8 to 7 because it's saying that I don't have drivers. (USB Boot, Windows 7 x32)
I downloaded sata drivers from INTEL site but still same error.
I have legacy mode on and safe mode is off.
HP support can't help me, maybe you will?
Cheers.

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/61728-downgrade-8-7-hp-pavilion-11-n001ew-drivers-error.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hey guys.
Im running a compaq v6000
It restarts after the compaq screen loads up with the bios options, and keeps doing that.

I popped in a vista oem cd to reboot but it says:

"!no drivers were found. Click load driver to provide a mass storage driver for installation"
After Loading it says "no device drivers were found. make sure the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click OK"
When I go into the bios menu (phoenixBIOS (V)f.27) and run a "Primary hard disk self test" it shows that, in the test status: No IDE Device.

I've set the first boot order to my atapi cd/dvd ROM drive.
But no dice.

Helpful hints and suggestions super welcome, thanks in advance.

A:No device drivers were found.

95 views and no one has an answer? that's crazy talk.
recently bought a new HD over e-bay and am waiting for it to come.
Hopefully this will fix it, but if anyone has encountered this same problem, or knows a good easy fix, a solution is still welcome.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/no-device-drivers-were-found-462492.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi
i bought a new dell inspiron n 5010 and i have downloaded windows 7 professional(64 bit) from the MSDNAA account and burned the image on the DVD.

In the bios of my laptop i set the sata mode to ahci

when i try to install windows 7. it loads file completely but after install and next button click a dialog box appears with some message as

"No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click ok."

That message gives me 3 buttons: ok, cancel and browse, neither of OK and CANCEL would let me through the install, and with browse i have tried to find those missing drivers but without succeed.

what should i do?

A:no device drivers found

Take look here:

SATA Driver - Load in Windows 7 or Vista Setup

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/98704-no-device-drivers-found.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello, I've a stupid (I think so) problem with my Probook 840 G2, I must to replace the standard installation about W10 by HP with a W7 x64 Enterprise. Unfortunally if I try to install, the hard drive was not found.I've tried to modify the settings about legacy and secure boot but the result it's the same.The message is "No device drivers were found. Make sure bla bla bla "Can anyone help me about this topic? Thank you so much 

Mauro Caputo

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/no-device-drivers-were-found/td-p/5607753
Relevancy 65.36%

No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click OK.

Windows XP-32bit > 7-64bit

I have now spent many hours now on this and this is the latest error message i get after redownloading and going through all this malarky. I am getting very frustrated and heartly sick of MS. They are every example of a monopoly for the economist and will be for years. It is an absolute disgrace that they never even got 10 students to try and download when they uploaded; it's just basic. The money I have spent buying it have been long exceeded at a personal cost in time. I feel cheated.

A:No device drivers were found

Quote: Originally Posted by Rollingskies

No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click OK.

Windows XP-32bit > 7-64bit

I have now spent many hours now on this and this is the latest error message i get after redownloading and going through all this malarky. I am getting very frustrated and heartly sick of MS. They are every example of a monopoly for the economist and will be for years. It is an absolute disgrace that they never even got 10 students to try and download when they uploaded; it's just basic. The money I have spent buying it have been long exceeded at a personal cost in time. I feel cheated.

Can someone tell me where I can get a proper working download of Windows 7 64-bit that just installs properly? I know you can't post it in the forum, but if you could PM it me that would be great.

asking that question could get you banned....
are you trying to do an upgrade or a clean install?

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/32851-no-device-drivers-were-found.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi I bought a Medion Akoya E laptop years ago which had Basic Windows Vista pre-installed on it but I dropped the laptop and the operating system got wiped I put the recovery disc in the laptop but the disc does not reinstall Windows I No drivers device found bought a Basic Windows Vista installation disc but I am unable to install it I have to attempt to install in 'custom' because 'upgrade' has been No device drivers found disabled I am asked 'where do you want to install Windows ' Though I am told 'no drives were found' 'Refresh' does nothing When I 'load driver' I am asked to 'install the No device drivers found device driver needed to access your hard drive insert the installation media No device drivers found containing the driver files and then click OK' but the installation CD is in the laptop I think the CD works It is new and I am asked to type the product key when I first put the disc in the laptop Anyway when I click on 'Ok' I am told that 'no device drivers were found' Nothing changes when I untick 'hide drivers that are not compatible with hardware on this computer' The screen remains blank If I 'browse' then a box appears with 'computer' 'CD drive D FRMCFRE-EN-DVD' and 'Boot X ' in it Folders appear when I click 'CD drive' and 'Boot' but clicking on the folders does not help me progress I would be grateful for help Thanks PS If I switch on the laptop without putting a CD in it the following text appears on screen Intel UNDI PXE- build Copyright C - Intel Corporation This product is covered by one or more of the following patents US US US US US and US Realtek PCI Express Fast Ethernet Controller Series v PXE-E Media test failure check cable PXE-M F Exiting PXE ROM Operating System not found I do not know if this is useful information I would appreciate it if I could get help in language free of jargon Thanks again

A:No device drivers found

Quote:

PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable
PXE-M0F: Exiting PXE ROM.

The error in the quote means that the computer could not find the Hard Disk Drive and that it tried to boot from the network cable. If you dropped your laptop you probably have damaged the HDD. And your laptop cannot find your HDD to instal to.
You can test this theory by pulling the HDD out of the computer and mounting it on another computer as a Slave drive or attaching it with a USB Adapter. If it doesn't power up, you know that the drive needs to be replaced.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/no-device-drivers-found-613148.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I bought Windows 7 upgrade version today and i get an error in the install (custom) it says "No device drivers found. Make sure the installation media contains the correct drivers then click OK.

I dont know what to do.

A:No device drivers found

I called windows customer support and i talked for about 30minutes, going through my BIOS and all with the "technician" and we got to the SATA options, he told me to switch it to IDE (two options IDE and RAID) it was allready on IDE, he said it wasnt detecting my hard drive and that hes not trained in hard ware so i i should contact Dell..

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/330373/no-device-drivers-found/
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi I have a DELL OEM windows installed on as virtual machine Windows on error genuine downgrade 7 Not IE 11 and have been using Windows 7 Not genuine error on IE 11 downgrade it for over a month One of the client application was incompatible with IE so I had to downgrade to IE I uninstalled IE and installed IE On reboot I started getting the windows not genuine issue Will really appreciate your help in how to solve this Thanks P Code Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code Cached Online Validation Windows 7 Not genuine error on IE 11 downgrade Code x Windows Product Key - -M DJT- J WC- WD Windows Product Key Hash xo ajVSpae VoZjS m JL f A Windows Product ID -OEM- - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type OEM SLP Windows OS version ID D A - - C -A C - B FC Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N A hr x Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Professional Architecture x Build lab win sp gdr - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status Genuine Microsoft Office Enterprise - Genuine OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - E AD EA- -d E AD EA- - E AD EA- - E AD EA- -b a E AD EA- - E AD EA- - E B - - B D AA B- - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt D A - - C -A C - B FC lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - - WD lt PKey gt lt PID gt -OEM- - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt innotek GmbH lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt VirtualBox lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt innotek GmbH lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt VirtualBox lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt AC FA lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt Central Standard Time GMT- lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt GANotification gt lt MachineData gt lt Software gt lt Office gt lt Result gt lt Result gt lt Products gt lt Product GUID quot - - - - FF CE quot gt lt LegitResult gt lt LegitResult gt lt Name gt Microsoft Office Enterprise lt Name gt lt Ver gt lt Ver gt lt Val gt B D BCF ED lt Val gt lt Hash gt ia NJLkFSR gHUQC Xf QajAQE lt Hash gt lt Pid gt - - - lt Pid gt lt PidType gt lt PidType gt lt Product gt lt Products gt lt Applications gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot A quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot B quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot A quot Version quot quot Result quot q... Read more

A:Windows 7 Not genuine error on IE 11 downgrade

You cannot legally use an OEM_SLP Key in a Virtual machine - the installation is counterfeit.

If you have a legal license for Windows 7 Pro that isn't tied to a machine already, then you can swap the Key into this install and activated that.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/342197-windows-7-not-genuine-error-ie-11-downgrade.html
Relevancy 64.93%

When I tried to install windows 7 Home premium (Dell) on my pc, I get this message...All it gives is only OK, Cancel and Browse options...I tried browsing everywhere in my pc but it didn't solve that...Hope someone would help me...

The actual message is:
"A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing.  If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash
drive, please insert it now.  Note: If the Windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step."  <Browse> <OK> <Cancel>

A:"No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click ok"

I have had the same problem on an Acer laptop.  My issue was that I tried to install via the USB 3.0 port.  Both external dvd and usb/iso failed.  Iserting the USB stick into the USB 2.0 port, and installed flawlessly.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/3b4eeaf3-e7c4-4057-821d-f3a45451374f/quotno-device-drivers-were-found-make-sure-that-the-installation-media-contains-the-correct?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 64.93%

I just finished making a custom computer. I am trying to go through the procces of installing Windows 7 on the computer. But when I try to find a driver to install it on nothing comes up. If I browse I can find somewhere to install it but it will not find the Hard Drive. What am I doing wrong? I am really new at this so I may need a lot of help... Here is my system.

Asus p8 z77-v pro motherboard

Corsair XMS3 16GB Memory DDR3 1333 RAM (2x8)

Intel BX80637I53450 Core i5 Processor i5-3450 3.1GHz 5.0GT/s

Western Digital 500GB Caviar Blue 3.5" SATA 3

XFX Core Edition FX-787A-CNFC Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB 256-bit GDDR5

A:No Signed Device Drivers Found?

the Asus p8 z77-v pro motherboard uses UEFI, not BIOS so the install process may be different, see here: UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) - Install Windows 7 with

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/283509-no-signed-device-drivers-found.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Im installing windows 7 on a usb i got a 150 gb hard drive this is the link to my specs :
HP Support document - HP Support Center

I am installing it on a fresh formatted usb stick PLEASE HELP then before this happened it said: Setup was unable to create a new system partition ! im really frustrated and I would appreciate an answer to my problem.

A:No device Drivers found when installing Win 7 on USB!!!!

Im not sure what you're trying to do but I will give it a shot..

If you are trying to actually install Windows 7 ON a USB, you can follow a tutorial such as this: 47 - How to install Windows Vista/7/SVR2K8 onto a USB drive (or any partition) - RMPrepUSB

If you are trying to install Windows 7 on a hard drive USING a USB, follow this guide to be able to install 7 from USB: Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool

If I am not understanding the question, please add additional information.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/342053-no-device-drivers-found-when-installing-win-7-usb.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi,
I have a little problem with my custom USB device. I think it has something to do with Vista installation routines... So here are the steps that describe the problem. I install drivers for my device on Vista and than plug in the device. I go through all the wizards that windows suggests but Vista can't find a proper driver.Than i goto to my Control panel, find the device and do the "Refresh driver" directly pointing to the place where drivers have been installed. And than everything goes fine. So the trouble is Vista can't find proper drivers when i plug in the USB device. What could possibly go wrong? The same works perfectly on XP. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

A:Drivers not found for USB device on plug.

Hi Revenge_one, welcome to TSF...

the next time you get the driver installation box pop up, try to direct the installer to the following location please:

C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository

Ensure the box is checked to include sub-folders and that may solve the problem.

If not, feel free to let us know

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/drivers-not-found-for-usb-device-on-plug-193212.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello to All

I have investigated that windows Vista don't find drivers for that device. (In both - Win XP and Vista - the folder with drivers is the same c:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\Pen\)
but.. winXP can find drivers, Vista no...

Can somebody tell where system wizard look for drivers in Vista and in XP ?

thanks in advance

A:Drivers not found for USB device on plug.

there is solution here
http://forums.logitech.com/logitech/...&thread.id=126

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/drivers-not-found-for-usb-device-on-plug-195280.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I just build my pc and installing a clean windows ultimate 64bit install and my 500gb d caviar grenn istn showing up i get this error No signed device drivers were found how can i fix this so my hdd will show up.

amd athlon ii x4

gigabyte a75-ud4h

msi r6670r 1gb gddr5

8 gb komputerbay ram

A:No signed device drivers were found

A new hard drive it has to be partitioned first before it can be formatted and become functional in Windows 7. Did you partition and then format the drive?

How To Partition a Hard Drive in Windows 7

This Microsoft Answers forum thread has some additional information.

I get the message when I am installing Win 7 No signed device drivers - Microsoft Answers

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/245090-no-signed-device-drivers-were-found.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Load Driver.
No signed device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click OK.

I just installed a new HDD.
Specs:
Hitachi
500GB
P/N: 0F15629
S/N: JE3VM9HK
MLC: JPT50E
FW: 50E
LBA: 976. 773. 168 SECTORS
CHS: 16383/16/63
RATED: 5V 450mA.12V 700mA
SATA: 6.0 Gb/s
RPM: 7200RPM
HDS721050CLA662
Type: DS7SAC500
C P/N: H3D5001672S

I installed the HDD on a working PC with Windows 7 64bit and went into Computer Management and formatted the HDD and add a simple volume and works fine.

Put back into the new PC installing Windows 7 64bit and this error of not finding the HDD?

Please help.

A:No signed device drivers were found.

Quote:
Put back into the new PC installing Windows 7 64bit

For better help with problems, Can you post your NEW specs.
Filling out System Specs
System Info - See Your System Specs

Dont Know What Hardware You Have..??
VistaForums SysInfo Tool - Vista Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/210903-no-signed-device-drivers-were-found.html
Relevancy 64.93%

i need help bad I picked up a copy of windows yesterday hoping to upgrade it to once i got it I also already had windows on the computer so i started the setup from the desktop it did its thing I typed in the product key and continued through the process Then i got to the 'where do signed 'No drivers found' were device you want windows to install ' tab and it lets me pick which hard drive to install windows on Thats where the problem occured I can not for the life of me figure this out I've got a friend who know's a ton about this stuff and i was on 'No signed device drivers were found' the phone with him for at least hours last night 'No signed device drivers were found' we 'No signed device drivers were found' cant figure it out I've downloaded the drivers on a flash drive and it wont open I have the motherboards CD in and it doesn't help there are no exe files and I have spent hours trying to get it to work and it doesn't My PC specs If needed A k AMD APU W RADEON R GRAHPICS CPU A X-PRO ASUS MOTHER BOARD RADEON R DirectCU II GRAPHICS CARD And standard windows

A:'No signed device drivers were found'

Hello Peoplearenuts Welcome to the Forums  
I don't want to say this but you didn't need to buy win8.1 to get 10; you can install windows 10 for free if you have 7.
But since you bought it​​ lets work on it.

So the first thing to do is not to do a clean install; you want to upgrade the PC threw the desktop
it will automatically assign the HDD based on what your upgrading.

Please don't fell bad about this we all make mistakes; believe me I have made some big ones
Also I have had that problem too so this should help you out

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/587991/no-signed-device-drivers-were-found/
Relevancy 64.93%

I have a dell optiplex 17L and added a regular cdrom and now i have just added a HP cd writer plus. The problem is I tried to load it at the bios and it cant even find it. Tried a kind of drivers it just will not find the cd rom. could it be the mother board? any and every suggestions i am open to.

Thanks

A:CD ROM /Burner device drivers not found at all!

Did you set the jumper on the back of the drive correctly? Set to master or slave depending on which IDE channel you used and whether there's another drive installed on that channel?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-rom-burner-device-drivers-not-found-at-all.342617/
Relevancy 64.07%

So as karlsnooks and golden had said I downloaded an ISO file from Official Windows SP ISO from Digital River My Digital Life And using From - No Drivers Installation Found. USB Fails Device a Windows USB DVD Tool I burned it into a USB stick Now when I boot from it I get to Installation From USB Fails - No Device Drivers Found. the Window home screen and when I proceed I get this message quot A required CD DVD drive device driver is missing If you have a driver floppy disk CD DVD or USB flash drive please insert it now Note If the Windows installation media is in the CD DVD drive you can safely remove it for this step quot lt Browse gt lt OK gt lt Cancel gt When I browse and point it to the Boot folder this message comes No device drivers were found Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers and then click OK I'm currently running Windows Ultimate x What I'm planning to do is FORMAT my whole PC and do a custom install of Windows Ultimate x again

A:Installation From USB Fails - No Device Drivers Found.

Where did you get Ultimate? How do you plan to activate it?

The error is always a problem with the installer as obviously the USB stick needs no DVD driver. Try writing the confirmed ISO to stick using Universal USB Installer to compare what happens.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/238671-installation-usb-fails-no-device-drivers-found.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi everyone So first I'll give you basic information about my computer and then I will tell you the rest First my computer when bought came pre installed with Windows As device Windows 8 found unknown soon as Windows came out I upgraded to Windows My system is BIOS not UEFI I have about gb ram and gb hdd drive ghz processor Windows runs really smoothly So recently - days ago I decided to dual boot Ubuntu with Windows Before when I had Windows I dual booted it with Windows So now I thought about dual booting with Ubuntu LTS The Installation process was fine until I take out the installation usb with Ubuntu and whenever I try to restart it the PC would hang on the oem screen for a while which is ridiculously long Then when I would boot into Windows and sign in I would get a Windows 8 unknown device found notification message saying the last storage device you plugged in isn't found I went to the device manager in Windows and it would say an unknown device has been found and even if I tried to Uninstall it would come back again I tried searching for updates but nothing came up I googled it and got no results If you guys can get me the problem solved it would be great What annoys me the most is the PC hanging on the oem screen Right now I fresh installed Windows so it's the only Windows 8 unknown device found OS running at the Windows 8 unknown device found moment But I want Ubuntu LTS because of git ssh and all the server side stuff I have also posted the error screenshot for more info Thanks Gurinder Hans

A:Windows 8 unknown device found

I would take the ISO download and make a bootable DVD with it.

What software did you use to put the ISO on a bootable USB drive?

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/25133-windows-8-unknown-device-found.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hello,

my hard drive was going bad so i bought a new one. With my old hard drive still connected to my computer, i installed my new hard drive, and formatted windows xp on it. Everything was running well, until i removed my old hard drive from my computer and whenever i boot up my computer with my new hard drive, i get an error saying "No device found, please insert a boot disk and press any key". the only way i could boot into windows xp of my new hard drive is by a boot disk i created from another computer. Is there any way that i can boot into XP without always having to use a boot disk?
Thanks

A:No device found on boot in Windows XP

More than likely you did NOT install windows correctly on the second drive. You have a missing boot sector or boot.ini file

Clarify what you mean by "formatted windows" on the 2nd drive. I bet that's the missing factoid we'll all need.

Anyway here's what a boot loader looks like

[boot loader]
timeout=15
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional"
/fastdetect /NoExecute=OptIn

Check in the root drive of your now solo hard drive and see if you have a hidden file called "boot.ini" I suspect you do not.

More than likely your most direct approach is to back your data off this new drive and reinstall windows. You did not do it correctly when you put the second drive in. Lets see what else others say.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-device-found-on-boot-in-windows-xp.866791/
Relevancy 63.21%

I can't get W7 to startup on my son's computer he built b/c it says: no device drivers found

A:Startup problem with W7 Premium OEM-no device drivers found

Hi and welcome to SevenForums,
We need more information please
Did he ever enter setup usually with the F2 key on powering up ?

Is this a first startup after completing the assembly ?
The mother board manual is a good reference for beep problems and getting to know the process of first startup.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/388704-startup-problem-w7-premium-oem-no-device-drivers-found.html
Relevancy 63.21%

This is going to be difficult since I am the middle man here but here it goes A few months ago I sent my friend a Windows DVD for his new computer that he built and everything went fine Earlier this week he was building another one using the same HDD and disk and he kept getting errors that are still unresolved He formatted his old HDD and still didnt work and also got a new GB hdd device can't No drivers Friend install, found were signed and same problems He cant Friend can't install, No signed device drivers were found even get Ubuntu to install ive searched for a few hours and couldn't find a similar problem or solution The exact error message is quot No signed drivers were found Make sure that the installation media contains all the correct drivers and then click ok quot Sometimes he got an error x not quite sure what he did to get that Anybody have any idea about what to do Friend can't install, No signed device drivers were found System Specs Asus p z -v lx i pny GB RAM Sony Opticarc DVD rw TB HDD

A:Friend can't install, No signed device drivers were found

start from scratch--see this link:

Installing and reinstalling Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/235526-friend-cant-install-no-signed-device-drivers-were-found.html
Relevancy 63.21%

My new PC & Win7 are having an NTLDR misiing drama. so trying to reinstall win7.
"Cannot install Win7-no signed device drivers were found."
i have a genuine win7CD motherboardCD windows driversCD.

Where on earth are these missing drivers?

A:Cannot install Win7-no signed device drivers were found.

Anysuggestions?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/287710-cannot-install-win7-no-signed-device-drivers-were-found.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hai,i am using hp 15 be005tu laptop,currently i am using windows 7. Now i have deciced to install windows 8in my device,but when i checked for drivers in the hp site.drivers are only available for windows 7 and windows 10 1). so why is drivers for windows 8 64 bit not available?2). should i instal windows 8 in my device?3). if i instal windows 8,what should i do about the drivers?

A:drivers for windows 8 not found

hi did you try windows 10 driver? i think it will work for win8 also.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/drivers-for-windows-8-not-found/td-p/5851077
Relevancy 62.78%

I have an HP Pavillion 23f319 all-in-one pc, that used to have windows 8, now i installed windows 7 but i cannot connect to the internet because it doesnt detect drivers.... how can i find & download the right drivers i need?
i have tried going on hp site but when i select my pc, it only shows the drivers compatible for windows 8 that comes standard on these... so, what do i do?
thanks in advance, any help would be much appreciated

A:Drivers not found on windows 7 64 bit

Hi Welcome to Seven Forums .. Download the Driver for your Lan Connection from the Link below ...

Once you have done that run Windows Updates ..
Realtek

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/350043-drivers-not-found-windows-7-64-bit.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Ran system restore.
Returned to find the "Blue Screen" filled with numerous comments.
Rebooted and got a black screen saying "Device not found"
Rebooted several times with same message.
Tried installing Windows 7 from my flash drive to no avail.
Took to repair shop.
I was informed that the hard drive is filled with numerous viruses and would be $150 to clean.
I run Trendmicro and just got a clean report on viruses.
Are there any home remedies that I might try before paying this charge?

Computer - No Name
Mother Board - ASUS M2N4-SLI
Processor - AMD
Disc Drive - Seagate 2T

Thank you for any help you can offer.
JRetired98

Relevancy 62.78%

hi guys this is my first forrum with u guys so i would appreciate any help as i am stumped as to what is going on.

I have installed the drivers for my onboard sound and it is detected in the device manager list, but when you go to multimedia settings in the control panel, there is nothing under preferred device for output or anything. The mainboard is a Gigabyte RZ. i have had this problem before and i found a registry fix for win98 and ME to reset the preferred device list via the registry and it fixed the problem.

Thank you for any help.
APCTECH

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/drivers-found-in-device-manager-but-nothing-in-my-preferred-sound-devices.347964/
Relevancy 62.78%

I recently bought an Acer Aspire G with no Windows - 7 Trouble x64 on No Found Device Aspire 4750G Win installing Drivers pre-installed i e DOS I downloaded Windows x Professional Edition iso from the official MSDNAA website I used Windows USB DVD Download Tool run on Windows XP SP to create a bootable USB flashdisk Sandisk Cruzer Blade GB Note that the file format of the flashdisk is turned to NTFS Next i inserted the flashdisk into the USB port of my G when into BIOS and changed the boot priority to USB HDD - Sandisk Cruzer Blade As usual I saved the changes exited the BIOS and reboot Also note that the initial mode is AHCI Booting from flashdisk is successful I was able to enter the setup The first screen prompts to select country Trouble installing Win 7 x64 on Aspire 4750G - No Device Drivers Found and keyboard The next screen shows the button quot Install Now quot When I clicked this button the setup does not lead me Trouble installing Win 7 x64 on Aspire 4750G - No Device Drivers Found to the License Agreement screen Instead it displays the following message A required CD DVD drive device driver is missing If you have a driver floppy disk CD DVD or USB flash drive please insert it now There is a Browse and Rescan button at the bottom I had previously downloaded every driver for my Acer Aspire G hence i extracted those in zip and copied them into the same flashdisk and restarted the setup again When the No Device Driver screen appeared I clicked on the quot Browse quot button and tried to navigate to the driver folders inside the flashdisk But I cannot find them because the directory of the bootable USB flashdisk is completely different Not running out of idea I copied the driver folders into my external harddrive I don't have another flashdisk connected it to the USB port and restarted the setup Now I can navigate through the external harddrive to search for the driver folders The setup recognizes the inf files The screenshot below shows the chipset drivers But when I press Next it loads for a while but then displays No new devices could be found Make sure the driver files are correct and located on the driver installation media I tried several other drivers such as the AHCI LAN and WLAN but to no avail So now I'm confused I tried plugging the bootable flashdisk into the USB port Although the BIOS detected it and I was able to change the boot priority I cannot boot from it I also tried to switch the AHCI to IDE but the same error occurred Additionally to verify the integrity of the bootable flashdisk I tried running the setup on my computer Windows x already installed I did not encounter the above messages and was able to get into the Custom Install screen and beyond I did not try to install as it would wipe out all my data obviously I also tried to use another iso Windows x non-SP which I installed in my computer successfully but the same thing happened Update My friend had the exact same laptop in fact we bought them together from the same shop but she did not upgrade her RAM unlike mine Using Universal USB Installer she did not see the error messages and moved on directly to Custom or Typical Installation screen When I tried the same program it still showed similar messages The only difference between hers and mine is the RAM I tried to elaborate as much as I could I am very sorry if the pictures are not clear enough Please help me to solve this issue I would also like to offer my gratitude beforehand Solution nbsp nbsp Quote Originally Posted by caveman The fault appears to be the flashdisk I used my friend's flashdisk Kingston GB to create a bootable flashdisk and it works When I tried to use my flashdisk to boot up in her G the same error occurred So that means the error lies in the flashdisk Thanks guys for assisting me especially gregrocker I hope my thread will help somebody else with the same issue

A:Trouble installing Win 7 x64 on Aspire 4750G - No Device Drivers Found

How about burning a DVD of the download iso and try the install from there?

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/177460-trouble-installing-win-7-x64-aspire-4750g-no-device-drivers-found.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Hi there I have an HP Pavilion DV dx laptop running a freshly installed windows upgrade from windows Vista Ever since the upgrade my CPU is constantly running at - all the time meaning I cannot do anything on my PC After researching a bit online it could possibly be the driver errors I see in device manager In device manager I see that I have some drivers missing and all attempts to update these have failed and i've seen other users here post the missing drivers and be directed to the fixes Device type Other Devices Manufacturer Unknown Location PCI bus device function PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS C unable - find drivers System to drivers Base Device error amp REV PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS C PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC Device type Other Devices Manufacturer Unknown Location PCI bus device function PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS C amp REV PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS C PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC Device type Other Devices Manufacturer Unknown Location PCI bus device function PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS C amp REV PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS C PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC Device type Other Devices Manufacturer Unknown Location on Intel R ICH M LPC Interface Controller - ACPI ENE ENE So if the updated drivers fix these errors and yet the CPU usage does not go back down Base System Device drivers error - unable to find drivers I may have to try something else I would load pics to this thread but I fear the PC will crash as it has done twice this morning just from opening firefox As a note yes I have rebooted yes I have run a virus scan and yes I have made sure that almost all prgrammes are not running I have loaded up pics of the Base System Device drivers error - unable to find drivers CPU usage and Processes running too Cheers

A:Base System Device drivers error - unable to find drivers

Have you downloaded the Windows 7 drivers from the HP site.
Link: Software & Driver Downloads HP Pavilion dv7-2185dx Entertainment Notebook PC - HP Customer Care (United States - English)

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/203987-base-system-device-drivers-error-unable-find-drivers.html
Relevancy 62.35%

I completely formatted my computer to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, I put in the correct product key and then when I attempted to connect to the internet I couldn't because I don't have the correct drivers.
Back when I used to use Windows XP I put a little CD in and then installed the drivers from Device Manager but now with Windows 7, I put the CD in and I can't install the drivers. They show up with a tiny symbol with a yellow exclamation mark on it (it was like this too back when I used XP, but I had no problems then,). Does anyone know what I can do?
The uninstalled drivers are these:
Base System Device
Base System Device
Ethernet Controller
Network Controller
SM Bus Controller

I'm stumped here, any help would be greatly appreciated. When I right click and click "Update Drivers" it says there are no updates.

Relevancy 62.35%

Hey 64 - Ultimate 7 Found Drivers bit Windows No everyone I am back again with yet another problem it's been a while now So anyways I re-installed windows and upgraded from Windows Home edition to Windows Ultimate Edition I Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit - No Drivers Found installed it and everything then I activated the version of windows to the Full edition with the serial number After all this I checked my internet and found its not connected Well the reason for this is because apparently I have no drivers in my computer When I go to install them obviously I cannot because I do not even have the network or ethernet controller driver Can anyone please help me with this issue How would I go about installing the drivers properly I cannot install them through a USB because I do not even have the USB driver installed I need to get connection to the internet somehow and just update install them with the built in feature How would I do this Thanks so much once again C R O IVE

A:Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit - No Drivers Found

C0RE 05IVE

When you installed Windows 7 Ultimate did you do a clean install or an upgrade from within the desktop ? Also what is the model of your PC or motherboard ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/291421-windows-7-ultimate-64-bit-no-drivers-found.html
Relevancy 62.35%

ordered a new graphics card installed it worked fine for about 6 mins then froze and squares came on the screen so i thought i would reformat my ssd i did i went to install windows 10 using the retail disk and it came up saying no signed drivers were found windows 10 ive tried then making a usb boot of windows 10 that also didnt work. thanks any help would be great.

http://www.pchelpforum.com/windows-10-a/128988-no-signed-drivers-were-found-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 62.35%

So i was helping out my friend install windows he wanted to completely get rid of windows vista and install windows So he inserted the install disk booted the computer from the disk and went into custom install windows found drivers Installing 7 no He selected the main partition out of the visible drives and i believe he clicked on format before he continued which warned him that it would wipe his computer clean i think thats what screwed everything up After what seemed like a successful install the computer would start up and the screen would turn blue and then shut off After trying to restart several times with no signs of improvement we decided to retry re-installing windows But this time when it came down to selecting the partition no options were available There s an option to quot load driver quot but when i tried installing it all it gave me was a quot no drivers found quot error message I tried doing system recovery but every attempt to fix the computer some error similar to the no drivers found would pop up I m afraid that something Installing windows 7 no drivers found important got deleted like some driver specific to the computers model thats Installing windows 7 no drivers found required Installing windows 7 no drivers found to read the hard disk Either way i m clueless as to how to approach this problem Right now it has no operating system The computer is a Toshiba Satellite if anyone knows how to fix this help would be greatly appreciated nbsp

A:Installing windows 7 no drivers found

You probably need to find the SATA controller driver for your computer. You can usually load it via a floppy or usb flash drive (depends on your computer).

Another option is to enter your computer's BIOS setup utility and change the SATA controller mode from native SATA to IDE emulation. Again, not all computers support this function, you should check the manual for details (look for anything related to SATA, PATA/EIDE/IDE, AHCI).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/installing-windows-7-no-drivers-found.895342/
Relevancy 62.35%

I cannot reinstall widows 7 ultimate , because after the process of loading setup My drivers are always not found , PLEASE I NEED HELP

A:Can't install windows 7 , drivers not found

Follow the steps to do a Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 paying special attention to how drivers are handled in Win7 which are printed in red so they can't be missed.

If what you're referring to is an error when you boot the installer that drivers need to be supplied, then this error almost always means you have a bad installer.

What is the licensed OS that shipped with your laptop? I would download and burn it to DVD or flash stick from Steps 1 and 2 of the tutorial so that you are not wasting a $100+ license that you already own for the life of the laptop, on an even more expensive version you may not even need: Compare Windows 7 Editions

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/349192-cant-install-windows-7-drivers-not-found.html
Relevancy 61.92%

When i try to install Vista Ultimate onto my friend's computer... it says "Device drivers not found" when you would usually select the hard drive for partitioning and formatting. Instead nothing is shown in the box and it just has an option to "load drivers" "rescan" or "quit" and i can't figure out what to do?!

He has a Compaq Presario SR5152NX Desktop PC
The hard drive is a Seagate barracuda

i can't for the life of me figure this out!

A:Solved: No hard disk device drivers found VISTA INSTALLATION!

Have you tried loading the drivers?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...&cc=ca&dlc=en&product=3436821&os=2093&lang=en

Direct download: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software7/COL19595/pv-51761-1/sp35033.exe

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-no-hard-disk-device-drivers-found-vista-installation.663346/
Relevancy 61.92%

My laptop has Windows XP Home Edition, SP3, 32-bit and I found this driver in the Device Manager, Wdf01000.sys File Version: 1.9.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255). Should it be on my laptop? If not, how do I get rid of it?

A:Windows 7 Driver found in Device Manager on a XP Machine!?!

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

Just leave it. It can't do any harm. Plus just because it's labeled as "win7" doesn't mean its a Windows 7 driver.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-7-driver-found-in-device-manager-on-a-xp-machine-697273.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello guys and Gals, i have been updating one of my laptops regular before and after the Anniversary update and never had an issue untill, the update i did last night,

After windows told me to update , i did, and on a restart windows told me that there was no boot device found, press any key to reboot,

Checked the BIOS and the HDD seems to be still there

If my Hard-drive, has failed, ( i very much doubt that ) i can live with that, but if it was a M$ issue, i am not very happy, fortunately i do have a spare hard drive,

Thanks in Advance

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/65887-no-boot-device-found-after-regular-windows-update.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I first got the windows 10 wifi bug crashing windowsThen got the HP bug black screen When I restarted it with the HDD in I get Boot device not found, Hard Disk 3F0 (no OS found) So I connected the HDD to another PC, the drive is fine the OS and data is all still there and I made a back up. So how do I get my OS booting again? HP? Windows 10HP Envy j144na

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Hard-disk-3F0-windows-10-boot-device-not-found/td-p/5720529
Relevancy 61.92%

hi all currently I am trying to do a fresh install of windows on an old notebook Compaq Presario V v au the problem I can not get pass the hard drive detection process it kept throwing error saying that 'no device driver found' what I have done so far search for the motherboard specifications on the net and I got conflicted results some state that the notebook uses nvidia nforce chipset and the other state that it is using intel chipset however - device found fresh windows driver no install 7 I downloaded both chipset drivers from numerous resources and still it would not work consequently I tried every driver there is in Compaq support site and still I am in vain posted this thread additional informations the original OS on the notebook is vista home edition but now it is all gone including recovery partition at first I can see the hard disk but there is a problem using the existing disk partition to install windows went around the net looking for solutions and at the end I manage to delete the partition in preparation for a fresh install using shift F command prompt during locale selection booting windows installation from usb drive is impossible since there are no such option in bios I am hoping that any of you guys can point me to a proper remedy for this problem thanks in advance

A:windows 7 fresh install - no device driver found

Wait explain better half of your post is explaining installing drivers the other half windows installation??

For the device error make sure your first boot partition is dvd drive. Also make sure it is set as IDE drive in your bios. If its a sata drive you will probably encounter this error. I helped someone correct that error can you give me more details about what setup your using hard drive dvd drive?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/252149-windows-7-fresh-install-no-device-driver-found.html
Relevancy 61.92%

We have purchased 240 Probook 650 g2 over the summer nad have distributed them to our faculty and staff.  To date we have 16 different laptop all with the same issue.  They all give an error no audio playback device found.  Device manager still shows the conextant ISST sound card installed and device is running properly.  we have tried every solution we could find including turning off enhancement etc.  My Boss is to the point of returning all 240 laptops as being bad and purchase new ones from another vendor.  The support staff doesn't have time to keep uninstalling and re-installing the sound drivers.

A:No audio playback device found Windows 10 Education

Hello  Please try the troubleshooting mentioned in the link below on one of the Notebooks http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04973149    

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/No-audio-playback-device-found-Windows-10-Education/td-p/5771340
Relevancy 61.92%

I have a sony vaio PCG-7Z2L. I recently decided I wanted to get rid of vista and install XP, but in my haste I deleted everything on my hard drive. In order to install XP I need to install drivers but I dont know what chipset I have and I cant run the programs mentioned in other threads because my hard drive is completely blank. How can I find out what chipset I have? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

A:Looking for device drivers to reinstall Windows

VGN-S50B.part2.rar, 02-10-2007, 25 page service manual for Sony Vaio notebook computer models ... 477.pdf, 26-01-2007, Service Manual Sony Vaio PCG-FX210 ...
www.eserviceinfo.com/index.php?what=search2& searchstring=Sony+VAIO+PCG-FX+seriesProcessor -

If you to go www.eserviceinfo.com and search for your make and model of laptop it will give you every bit of information you need for your laptop

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/looking-for-device-drivers-to-reinstall-windows.103039/
Relevancy 61.92%

During W7 installation does setup perform a brute force scan of all .inf files to find proper devices or does the device provide info that is used to determine the name of the .inf file to be used?

A:How does Windows 7 Install Device Drivers

A very interesting question!

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/215942-how-does-windows-7-install-device-drivers.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Bought a SSD for my laptop, wanted to test windows 7 on it to see if i could get working, but every time i try weather its on CD/USB i get the same issue

LOAD DRIVERS

a required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing .....

anyone have an idea of what i can do?

A:Windows 7 installs ask for device drivers..

Is the drive detected in BIOS setup?

Where did you get the Win7 installation media? Download or disk source? Tool for USB transfer?

Almost always this means a bad installer, burn another from a fresh ISO using the tool provided in Overcoming Windows 7 Installation Failures - Windows 7 Help Forums .

If this fails work through the other steps starting from the top.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/335072-windows-7-installs-ask-device-drivers.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi im really hoping someone can help ive been trying to fix this for hours spec - Seagate Barracuda TB MB Cache Hard Drive SATA GB s ms rpm - OEM ST DM Novatech Barebone 7 (no Cant windows install drivers) device Bundle - Intel Core i K - Corsair GB DDR Mhz - Intel Z Chipset Motherboard - Cant install windows 7 (no device drivers) Novatech Gaming Tower Case amp W PSU BB- E Samsung S BB x DVD -RW SATA Black - Retail SH- BB RSMS I think ive installed everything ok the HDD is making a noise anyway I downloaded an ISO file from microsoft of windows and burnt it to disc When i turn my pc on it starts up u see the bios screen then goes to install windows language time ect I click that then install now and choose what os x home basic custom install thats as far as i get No drives were found Click load driver to provide a mass storage device If i click Load Driver it says install the device driver neede to access your hard drive insert media ect I did get a disc with the computer but when i start the pc with that in the disc tray it just goes to a black screen saying quot press any key to startup Xpressrecovery Im going insane and will never sleep until this is fixed i hope u can understand and any help would be appreciated thanks

A:Cant install windows 7 (no device drivers)

The error usually means that the installer is bad. Confirm the ISO integrity and burn another DVD using Windows 7 USB-DVD Download Tool.

If that fails try writing to flash stick.

The HD should not be making a noise, especially clicking or anything more than purring. Does it register in BIOS? Try setting it at AHCI first to try install. If problems persist test it using maker's HD Diagnostic extended CD scan, followed by Disk Check .

Create an NTFS Primary full disk partition marked Active to run Disk check. If the HD is used, try wiping it with Diskpart Clean Command first from same Command line as shown in option Two of Disk Check tutorial.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/245253-cant-install-windows-7-no-device-drivers.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I'm having a problem with windows XP to properly install a driver for my Logitech wireless mouse. Logitech had me go to the device mgr and see if the system detects the mouse being plugged in and it doesn't. logitech felt that my windows base driver was currupt

Is there a way to fix them?

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-fix-possible-currupt-windows-device-drivers.761683/
Relevancy 61.92%

hey !i just registered here!
seem t be very co0l site..

so this is my question:

i did format in my pc one day..
and now i cant find my installation drivers for my video card and sound card..

also i just download a programm which called Yodm3D and when i click on this is says a small window error : " direct3D error(4)
Maybe not enough video memory
Close all game before running yodm3D
Try some options."

help me to install th yodm3D and see what is my sound and video card in order to download the right drivers..

thx a lot..

A:Need device drivers after Windows reinstall

Hi hackerBoy :wave:

Is your computer a HP or DELL or COMPAQ or some other manufacture?

If so just post the brand and model number in a reply post.

Also it would be good to know what Windows version you are speaking of too.

Actually the more info the better

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/need-device-drivers-after-windows-reinstall.100292/
Relevancy 61.92%

I have seen some of the threads listed but none have been able to get my nephew's laptop working again It is a Toshiba Satellite Pro L D His hard drive got corrupted and we've lost everything I am now trying to load windows bit on to a brand new hard drive 64 How Windows device in can get bit? I my signed drivers use for 7 I keep getting 'No Drives were found Click load Driver to provide a mass storage driver for installation' I then press the quot Load Driver quot and get up 'To install the Device driver needed to access your hard drive insert the installation media containing the driver files and then click OK ' When I browse to find the drivers I've downloaded from Toshiba direct on my flash drive I get quot No signed drivers were found Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers and then click OK' This is as far as I can go because I do not know how or where to get quot signed drivers quot If someone is able to help a silver surfer to complete the installation it would be much appreciated Thank you

A:How can I get my device drivers signed for use in Windows 7 64 bit?

Hi Welcome to Sven Forums .. Boot in to the BIOS to check if your Drive has been detected .. If not check all your cables .. Read the Tutorial below to get the perfect Insulation ...
Clean Install Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/337230-how-can-i-get-my-device-drivers-signed-use-windows-7-64-bit.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hey everyone I am new to this Forum Sorry this is a little long but it is a big problem to me I w Pro Windows sp1 drivers XP device errors, have recently built a brand new system specs are Shuttle Mother board AN Ultra FSB OnBoard NIC USB w NVidia Chipset on board sound AMD Processor Ram PC ATI SE Windows XP Pro w sp1 errors, device drivers MB Video card GB Maxtor HD partitioned amp with Partition Magic W PS came with case DVD Rom Award BIOS High Speed connection Second NIC for another Windows XP Pro w sp1 errors, device drivers PC The system moves along really fast BUT K that s the system I was pretty happy to finally get it built I fought the idea of W K or XP Pro I figured brand new system I ll go XP Pro It loaded sweet NTFS everything went perfect no issues Downloaded all Windows Updates both critical and Recommended I left it with just XP amp Norton for week to make sure it was going well looked good so I started loading additional software like office XP set up my mail adaware etc looked good for a couple days then I started Windows XP Pro w sp1 errors, device drivers to get SEND ERROR REPORTS popping up with windows has just recovered from a serious error I started sending them to view the analyisis Device Driver was always the reason - no more info So Off to the net I go to get all the latest drivers - Installed Still getting them - blew away all the drivers in the system reboot XP picked everything up and I got the ATI Drivers again Still the same - I dug in deeper to the errors Come to find that Device Driver doesn t just mean hardware drivers it can also mean software that is not XP compatible hmmm All I have left is the origional config now w Office XP for mail etc Getting blue screens now same deal - Device Driver hmmmm It is only a month old and I am starting to dislike XP ALOT Any suggestions Please Peter M nbsp

A:Windows XP Pro w sp1 errors, device drivers

If it were me I would reformat the HD and reinstall XP Pro. The only time I got a blue screen from XP was when I had a RAM issue. I got a new stick and everything has been fine since. The RAM I replaced tested out fine and did run XP for a about a year but the one day it just stopped working. I love XP Pro I have W2K at work and XP at home and I prefer XP. I would also check to make sure the software you installed it XP compatible.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-xp-pro-w-sp1-errors-device-drivers.184382/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi Guys,

Is there a quick way to export or download all the device drivers from my old laptop running Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 SP2? I know there's quick and easy way to do so using the command prompt in Windows 10, is there such a thing in Windows XP?

Cheers,
Andrew

A:Backup Device Drivers in Windows XP

I have used this utility to backup drivers on a XP computer.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/drvback/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/609498/backup-device-drivers-in-windows-xp/
Relevancy 61.92%

My computer has been running slower lately I found this forum and read about someone else having a similar problem but not exactly here In the log from the link I posted SifuMike posted this Lets check your HOSTS file It's located at c windows system drivers etc C:\windows\system32... Free Found And Edition Scan: Avg C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts hosts You can open it up in Notepad If it's just some lines on top with a in front of it and followed by localhost then you don't need to post it however if there are others following localhost you may have to fix it Post it here if that's the case I opened up my HOSTS file at that location and there were other lines following localhost This is what was in there Copyright - Microsoft Corp This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP IP for Windows This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names Each entry should be Avg Free Edition Scan: Found C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts And C:\windows\system32... kept Avg Free Edition Scan: Found C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts And C:\windows\system32... on an individual line The IP address should be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one space Additionally comments such as these may be inserted on individual lines or following the machine name denoted by a ' ' symbol For example rhino acme com source server x acme com x client host localhost bin errorprotector com br errorsafe com br winantivirus com br winfixer com cdn drivecleaner com cdn errorsafe com cdn winsoftware com de errorsafe com de winantivirus com download cdn drivecleaner com download cdn errorsafe com download cdn winsoftware com download errorsafe com download systemdoctor com download winantispyware com download windrivecleaner com download winfixer com drivecleaner com dynamique drivecleaner com errorprotector com errorsafe com es winantivirus com fr winantivirus com fr winfixer com go drivecleaner com go errorsafe com go winantispyware com go winantivirus com hk winantivirus com instlog errorsafe com instlog winantivirus com instlog winfixer com jsp drivecleaner com kb errorsafe com kb winantivirus com nl errorsafe com se errorsafe com secure drivecleaner com secure errorsafe com secure winantispam com secure winantispy com secure winantivirus com support winantivirus com trial updates winsoftware com ulog winantivirus com utils errorsafe com utils winantivirus com utils winfixer com winantispyware com winantivirus com winfixer com winfixer com winsoftware com www drivecleaner com www errorprotector com www errorsafe com www systemdoctor com www utils winfixer com www win-anti-virus-pro com www win-virus-pro com www winantispam com www winantispy com www winantispyware com www winantivirus com www winantiviruspro com www windrivecleaner com www windrivesafe com www winfixer com www winfixer com www winsoftware com I don't know what those other lines are and what they mean My computer is running slower Even when I open folders on my computer they open slower with the little search flashlight with the folder icon thing coming up That never happened like that before My internet is slower also Does anyone know if I'm infected with any malware adware virus etc Please help Thanks

A:Avg Free Edition Scan: Found C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts And C:\windows\system32...

The entries you see below the local host are really BAD sites which are being redirected back to nowhere (your computer), so they can't call out. I don't know what put those entries in, quite possibly AVG or some other application you've used. They're a good thing. But ...In some computers, mine included, if a large hosts file is used, the DNS service has to be disabled. Otherwise the computer can get very, very slow for the internet access.More and better details herehttp://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htmand a quote:Editors Note: in most cases a large HOSTS file (over 135 kb) tends to slow down the machine. This only occurs in W2000/XP/Vista. Windows 98 and ME are not affected.To resolve this issue (manually) open the "Services Editor"Start | Run (type) "services.msc" (no quotes)Scroll down to "DNS Client", Right-click and select: PropertiesClick the drop-down arrow for "Startup type"Select: Manual, or Disabled (recommended) click Apply/Ok and restartrestart = REBOOT is a must. You can also stop and then disable the DNS service from Control Panel.See about the middle of that writeup. If I were you, I'd read the whole article. The thing that puzzles me a bit is that your hosts file isn't all that long and it sure is missing a lot of other very bad things.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/113560/avg-free-edition-scan-found-cwindowssystem32driversetchosts-and-cwindowssystem32kernel32dll-change/
Relevancy 61.49%

downloaded and installed the chipset, downloaded soundmax (R56339) and when it starts the installation it says "Driver not found! Reboot your system, and run this setup again." no audio device is found in the control panel ( it was working until my girlfriend installed a logitech webcam if that helps any) any help would be appreciated, tried downloading all kinds of drivers, nothing seems to work

A:Dell Dimension 4550 Windows XP, no audio device found?

Check BIOS. Is onboard sound listed? Is it enabled?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-dimension-4550-windows-xp-no-audio-device-found.142093/
Relevancy 61.49%

So, I just noticed 3 new weird "wan drivers", and I'm not sure how they got onto my pc, anyone know why they may have been added?
Screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot

A:Weird drivers in Windows 8 Device Manager

They are not weird at all. I have the same ones and you can only see them when you have "show hidden devices" ticked on my machine. I am not on my laptop right now but uncheck this and see if they are still there:

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/34950-weird-drivers-windows-8-device-manager.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello: Windows 7 cannot locate drivers for bluetooth headphones. Any suggestions? Thank you.

A:Windows 7 cannot locate bluetooth drivers for device

Hello jkhr,  You can read the instructions that came with the Bluetooth device, there may be special requirements or software that needs to be installed. Also you can consult the device manufacturer's web site for software updates and information. Make sure the device you are trying to connect is compatible with Windows 7. Here some tips for headphones, headsets, or speakers:If your speakers, headphones or headset appears in Windows, but you can't hear them, set them as the default playback devices in Windows sound properties for speakers (and microphone).Unpair or disconnect other paired devices if more than one Bluetooth device is connected.Any other questions please let me know.

I am an HP employee

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Windows-7-cannot-locate-bluetooth-drivers-for-device/td-p/5771844
Relevancy 61.49%

This is my first post ever so here goes I have just got a used gateway mt laptop and every time I tried to start it I would get a black screen that says pre-boot eXecution environment PXE v PXE-E media test windows device drivers? Fresh install no failure check cable PXE- MOF Exiting PXE rom operating system not found so I thought I would start over and re-install the os so I put in the gateway vista home premium -bit operating system disc that came with the computer and it starts up and goes to a screen that says load driver select the driver Fresh windows install no device drivers? to be installed there is nothing for me to choose at this point so I just hit enter and then it says no device drivers were found make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers then click ok I even tried using a windows XP pro disk install making sure that the cd rom is first in the boot order and it just goes right to the same black screen as stated above any ideas at all would be great thanks nbsp

A:Fresh windows install no device drivers?

Go to system CMOS (BIOS Setup), press the F1 key at the Gateway logo
Change the Startup order to
1. CD
2 HDD

Turn PXE Off

Here's your Drivers:
http://assets.gateway.com/s/Mobile/2007/Oasis/1014554R/1014554Rul.shtml

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/fresh-windows-install-no-device-drivers.106867/
Relevancy 61.49%

I am wondering if you get viruses from device drivers installing from a USB (from the automatic installation if an unknown USB device has been plugged in) in Windows.

A:Can you get viruses from device drivers installing from a USB (Windows)?

Hello Mutantspidermonkeys -
Are you downloading from a "crack / scam" site, or the Genuine makers site ?
Was the USB Flash Drive "cleaned" first ? Do you know how to clean a Flash Drive ?

The rest of the question should be answered by reading the above (I believe).

A clean USB Drive and Genuine downloads present no problems .......

Thank You -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/517993/can-you-get-viruses-from-device-drivers-installing-from-a-usb-windows/
Relevancy 61.49%

One question I have is are the device drivers included on the windows 7 disc? I'm not sure I have a device driver disc let alone knowing what drivers I need. Any help would be appreciated. I use windows xp if its of any importance.

A:Device drivers included on the windows 7 disc?

Hello Zephyr, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Windows 7 will usually only contain generic drivers and sometimes the correct ones for devices. Sometimes Windows Updates, if set to install updates automatically, will find and install the correct drivers for you as well.

You can also download Windows 7 driver versions directly from the device's manufacture website to install.

If you could fill out your system specs, this will help more. What brand and model is your computer?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/31102-device-drivers-included-windows-7-disc.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Okay, here's the problem. When i plug in a new usb device, windows is supposed to look for updates to install the device right ? well in my case, it doesn't and i'm not able to access the pendrive. On the other hand, if i try toplug in an old and previously used pen drive, it works perfectly. Need some help/solution please.

A:New USB device not installing drivers from windows updates

If the unit is "plug and play", Windows should install it, either from drivers it has or from drivers it will find on line (assuming you are on line when you plug it in).

The first issue, however, is Windows even detecting it? Do you get anything in the notice area about installing? If it's being detected but not installing, with the device connected, go to the Device Manager and display the USB and there will probably be an Unknown Device entry listed which is probably the pendrive. RIGHT click on that entry and then LEFT click "Uninstall". Then unplug the pendrive, restart the PC and after Windows completes its startup, plug the drive in and see if it will now install.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/225862-new-usb-device-not-installing-drivers-windows-updates.html
Relevancy 61.49%

This is a question for any Creative X-Fi series users (I had the Titanium HD, but I believe this bug affected all the cards in that series): When I had my Titanium HD on 7, there was a known driver bug that made the main analog output ("Speakers") device disappear. Windows couldn't see it at all. People used to say it had something to do with SSDs, which I thought sounded dubious, but it did only start to happen after I moved to SSDs. I see the card has 10 drivers now, and I was wondering if these fixed the bug?

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/59626-do-windows-10-creative-x-fi-drivers-fix-disappearing-device-bug.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I'm having some issue with my computer and to solve that I'm trying to install Windows again I've yet NOT managed to do that ever on this computer which is about year old There's no multiboot or whatever BUT there is a RAID controller active and RAID is actually enabled Actually now that I threw away all content I can easily switch RAID to non-RAID but that doesn't drivers install Windows needed : device seem to help THIS problem I have a LEGAL copy of Windows which SHOULD be the Windows I had running I never installed Windows initially since the shop did that for me OK when I try to install Windows at some point it says the device drivers are not present and thus Windows cannot install It keeps looping into the Windows install : device drivers needed same error if I boot from DVD I DID use my DVD drive on Windows when I was able to use my computer I never had any issue with that I don't understand what driver I need when I am installing from DVD Either he totally cannot read the DVD but how do I end up in Windows screen then Obviously Windows want to start installation but then fails over something Maybe the disk is not valid it is new though Any advice here I disabled RAID for the moment but that does not help anything Before the re-installation this setup BIOS Intel Raid storage did report an issue with of both disks but that error is gone now It's not clear if Windows is an issue here but a clean system reacting this way obviously something is wrong

A:Windows install : device drivers needed

SATA setting have been changed from RAID to ...?

Boot from win7 install DVD and do shift+f10 . See Command Prompt at Startup

In command prompt do:

Code:
diskpart
list disk
exit
Do you see both disks (that were RAID)? Look at the disk size , so you know what is what. Assume it's disk 7 and 8 (replace with actual disk numbers!)

Code:
diskpart
select disk 7
clean
select disk 8
clean
exit
What happens?

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/309305-windows-install-device-drivers-needed.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I read someone else's post with the same problem he didn't have the shell dll one though and I did And Anti Avg Virus C:\windows\system32\shell32.dll Found C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc... what the other posts said Here is my HijackThis Log Avg Anti Virus Found C:\windows\system32\shell32.dll And C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc... Please help me And also lately Spybot - Search Avg Anti Virus Found C:\windows\system32\shell32.dll And C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc... amp Destroy hasn't been finding any spyware or anything at all It used to find something every time I ran it but not anymore I don't know if that has to do with these changes though My Sims game won't start anymore either It reads the CD but it never starts The game isn't scratched or anything maybe I just need to clean the drivers But I thought since one of these changes says drivers in it that might be the reason why my game won't start If you have any tips on how to help my computer run a little faster that'd be great too I feel like my computer goes slower than it should It's also been making a lot of weird noises lately I'm sorry for listing so many problems I don't know if I'm supposed to post these here but if you could help me with all of that that would be really great Thanks in advance Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC Program Files Windows Live Messenger usnsvc exeC WINDOWS system wisptis exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exeC Program Files Smart Protector Pro SmartProtector-Pro exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http us hpwis com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http srch-us hpwis com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com customize search ie htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http red clientapps yahoo com customize www yahoo comR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http red clientapps yahoo com customize www yahoo comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride dynhost inetcam com register inetcam com localhostR - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocxO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO Yahoo IE Services Button - BAB B B- BC- B - D - FC DE A - C PROGRA Yahoo Common yiesrvc dllO - BHO no name - C B A - DB - A -A CB-D BBFEB - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF... Read more

A:Avg Anti Virus Found C:\windows\system32\shell32.dll And C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc...

..Update..A computer guy came and looked at my computer. He said I needed a new fan.. so I don't need help with that now. My Sims game also works now.I just need to know if I'm infected.. and if there's something wrong with my Spybot.. and how I could change my hosts back or whatever is wrong with them. Thanks. I have a new problem now though.. I can't watch videos on Mtv.com. When I pause them, they won't load anymore. Only if I play it.. and I don't have a very fast internet so.. it loads slow. So it always stops every 5 seconds. It's very annoying. It did it before.. but then worked sometimes. I thought it might have been the site or maybe a lot of people were watching it, but it hasn't been working at all now. Can you please help me with that too?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/120285/avg-anti-virus-found-cwindowssystem32shell32dll-and-cwindowssystem32driversetchosts-changed/