Windows Support Forum

ipod software update server - cannot connect

Q: ipod software update server - cannot connect

mediamonkey corrupted my ipod (again) so i installed itunes to restore it. i've not used it on windows 7 before.

i'm online, but i get an error that says itunes cannot connect to the ipod software update server.

apple says to do this:

iTunes for Windows: iTunes cannot contact the iPod or iPhone software update server

is there an equivalent action in windows 7? what exactly does this do to solve the problem?

(i'm on a wireless connection...)

thanks!

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: ipod software update server - cannot connect

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: ipod software update server - cannot connect

i'm bumping this thread with a new issue - the movie database sofware Media Man is also not connecting, even with my firewall disabled. i have no issues with firefox or ie getting online. what could be blocking these other apps?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/4099-ipod-software-update-server-cannot-connect.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi having problems installing a update on my daughters ipod. Have tried on xp and vista versions. I have paid for the update and downloaded it yesterday but when we tried to install it it said 'error 3259'. Have tried to download it again today but its now saying' problem downloading ipod software. you do not have permission to access the requested resource. Make sure your network settings are correct and your network connection is active' Any ideas???

A:ipod touch software update

http://support.apple.com/kb/TA24861

Do you have the most currently version of iTunes installed?
Did you try disabling your firewall?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-touch-software-update.783384/
Relevancy 66.65%

Which is more economical- Buying the Ipod Touch without January Update for 239 and upgrading it later or Buying it with the update for 279??

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/ipod-touch-software-update-which-is-more-economical.108572/
Relevancy 62.35%

Referred from here http www bleepingcomputer com forums topic html OBAvast and Windows Upadate are unable to connect to the update server DDS log posted below DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Run by Marissa at on Tue Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - Windows to and server can't update connect Update Avast AV avast Antivirus Enabled Updated C D F - -E C- AA- DAD F SP avast Antivirus Enabled Updated C E - -EBB - A A- CA AE B B SP Windows Defender Enabled Outdated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C windows system wininit exeC windows system lsm exeC windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC windows system svchost exe -k RPCSSC windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system WUDFHost exeC windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastSvc exeC windows System spoolsv exeC windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files x Microsoft Small Business Business Contact Manager BcmSqlStartupSvc exeC Program Files x Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Avast and Windows Update can't connect to update server Program Files Lenovo Bluetooth Software btwdins exeC Program Files x Lenovo ReadyComm common IGRS exeC Program Files x Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exec Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exeC windows System TPHDEXLG exeC windows System svchost exe -k secsvcsC Program Files x Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAANTMon exeC Program Files x ID Vault IDVaultSvc exeC windows system wbem wmiprvse exeC windows system svchost exe -k bthsvcsC windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonationC Program Files x DDNI Lenovo Idea Notes DDNIMSGService exeC Program Files x DDNI DIBS DDNIService exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exeC windows system SearchIndexer exeC windows system taskhost exeC windows system Dwm exeC windows Explorer EXEC Program Files x Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exeC Windows System igfxtray exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC windows system igfxsrvc exeC Program Files CONEXANT cAudioFilterAgent cAudioFilterAgent exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Windows Avast and Windows Update can't connect to update server System TpShocks exeC Program Files Conexant SAII SmartAudio exeC Program Files x Lenovo Energy Management utility Avast and Windows Update can't connect to update server exeC Program Files x Lenovo Energy Management Energy Management exeC Program Files Lenovo Bluetooth Software BTTray exeC Program Files Lenovo Bluetooth Software BtStackServer exeC Program Files x DDNI Lenovo Idea Notes DDNIMSGUser exeC Program Files x Lenovo VeriFace PManage exeC Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastUI exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPHelper exeC windows System svchost exe -k LocalServicePeerNetC windows system wuauclt exeC Program Files Lenovo Bluetooth Software BluetoothHeadsetProxy exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC windows Microsoft Net Framework v WPF PresentationFontCache exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer IELowutil exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC windows SysWow Macromed Flash FlashUtil b exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroupC Users Marissa Desktop dds scrC windows system conhost exeC windows system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report uSearch Bar PreserveuInternet Settings ProxyOverride localuInternet Settings ProxyServer http mWinlogon Userinit userinit exe TB amp Windows Live Toolbar fa ef- d- d - b f- a d - C Program Files x Windows Live Toolbar wltcore dllTB Google Toolbar c b - - d - b - a cd f - C Program Files x... Read more

A:Avast and Windows Update can't connect to update server

Hello and Welcome to the forums! My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. Somethings to remember while we are working together.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!Please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.Do not run anything while running a fix.We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.In order for me to see the status of the infection I will need a new set of logs to start with.Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.DeFogger: Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
The application window will appear Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers Click Yes to continue A 'Finished!' message will appear Click OKDeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OKDo not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.Download DDS:Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:
Download DDS and save it to your desktop

Link1
Link2
Link3

Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.

Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.Shortly after two logs will appear:
DDS.txt Attach.txtA window will open instructing you save & post the logsSave the logs to a convenient place such as your desktopCopy the contents of both logs & post in your next replyinformation and logs:In your next post I need the following

.logs from DDSlet me know of any problems you may have hadGringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/375702/avast-and-windows-update-cant-connect-to-update-server/
Relevancy 59.77%

I'm fairly computer literate with most things but when it comes to ports, and routers, and firewalls i'm pretty much a noob.

My friends and I have been using Ventrilo for a few weeks with me running the server from my computer. A few days ago i had to put norton antivirus on my computer to get ride of a virus. Ever since then i can't connect to my Ventrilo server and neither can anyone else. I uninstalled it and everything but it must have changed one of my windows network settings. The windows firewall isn't up but something is blocking stuff. Anyone have any idea how to make stuff like that work again? Thanks.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-connect-to-my-ventrilo-server-since-installing-anti-virus-software.19528/
Relevancy 59.77%

So I am finally going to update my Touch to 3.0 (from 2.2.1). I connected it to my PC and opened iTunes. However, when I click "Update" it instantly says it can't connect to the update server because I have no internet connection. But as you can see, I do.

I vaguely remember this happening once before, and it had something to do with a setting in Internet Explorer (or Internet Options in Control Panel). I have done a couple of Google searches, but I cannot find where it says to change the setting. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I did do a search on Apple's website about this, and they said to check the Automaticly Detect Settings under LAN settings... I did that, but it didn't help.

A:iTunes cannot connect to update server. Need Help

Ok, I am not too sure how I fixed it, but I am currently downloading the 3.0 software. The ONLY change I made was on my Touch's Sync window, I went to the Applications tab and checked "Sync Applications" (because I wasn't able to sync apps from itunes to my touch). So after I synced the apps I kept looking around the net for a place to download it outside of iTunes. I followed a link on Apple's site, and, as usual, it opened iTunes... but this time IT WORKED!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/itunes-cannot-connect-to-update-server-need-help.850365/
Relevancy 59.77%

wiundows update says can t connect to server also spydoc i suspect some changed server address but no idea what it should be internet explorer?? using xp you can email thx

Relevancy 59.77%

I have finished doing the anniversary updates and all went ok. However yesterday being Tuesday I went to the Windows Update section to do any updates that were available and kept of getting a reply could not connect to the update server.

All of my other computers that had the anniversary update can still connect to the update server, but this one computer for some strange reason will not connect to the update server.

I have disabled Windows Defender as well as Malwarebytes and still it will not connect to the update server. The internet is working just fine, so that can't be the problem.

Any idea's what could be going on here...

A:Can't connect to Windows Update Server

Hi, try the troubleshooter at the bottom. Please post back with the outcome. Thanks.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/59636-cant-connect-windows-update-server.html
Relevancy 59.34%

For about a week now I have not been able to connect to Gmail/Facebook/iTunes Music Store or software server/FTP.

I've tried IE, Mozilla, Opera...all cannot connect

I've released/renewed my IP.

I've run Ad Aware

I tried running Spybot but couldn't access their update server to search and destroy

I tried the computer in a different location to see if there was something wrong with my ISP and it still doesn't work.

Please help

A:Cannot Connect To Gmail/facebook/itunes Music Store Or Software Server/ftp

There could be a number of issues :- Did you ever run antivirus scans? Please try Panda online scan and after that Ewido and post back results.- What are your firewall settings and which firewall do you use?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/75183/cannot-connect-to-gmailfacebookitunes-music-store-or-software-serverftp/
Relevancy 58.91%

Make/Model: Acer Aspire 3100-1711

As the title indicates, I'm unable to connect to Microsoft's server to download anymore updates. As this computer belongs to a friend I don't know any history. I've scanned the drive using AVG and Ad-aware AE. I can successfully launch Windows IE and navigate to Microsoft, so I know I have Internet connectivity.

My apologies. This issue is a side effect of the resolution of another one solved earlier. I didn't read something in the notes carefully enough. Thanks to all who read and/or replied.

Relevancy 58.91%

hiya everyone,had PCWorld install Norton360 during a pc health check,as soon as got it home noticed a red warning cross on 360 icon in notification area.Said i had to run live update,tried to and got the message,LIVE UPDATE FAILED,CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER.This was two weeks ago and have tried every one of Symantecs help features tone avail.Their final word was a virus was the problem and to rectify was £70.00.Ireally dont know what to do,am sure have`nt got any viruses so any help would be appreciated.My laptop is Advent 7082,40gb,1120RAM(ish).running XP Home,SP2,can any one help,hope i`m in the right thread.

A:Live update failed,cant connect to server.

Hi bibs64
Can you do a System Restore back to before you installed the Norton 360?If not, you might have to reformat and start fresh assuming you have an XP disk to reformat from?Otherwise, can you disable Nortons and run an online Panda Scan or Trend online scan and see what they find?
Regards Paula

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/live-update-failed-cant-connect-to-server.649840/
Relevancy 58.48%

Every time I try to check for software updates through Apple Software Update, it keeps saying "The Apple Software Update server could not be found. Check your Internet settings and try again".

Does anyone have a solution for this?

A:Apple Software Update Server Error

Your Norton firewall is most likely not letting it through. Try going to the firewall settings in Norton and unblocking it.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/36803-apple-software-update-server-error.html
Relevancy 58.48%

My automatic update for windows is turned on but it doesn't update. When I try to do it manually it says it can not establish a connection to the update server. It tells me to check my internet connection and try again but I can get on the internet and download things just fine; same thing is said when I try to update through my laptop or even try to register my Windows or my laptop after I wiped it and reinstalled windows. Everything else for my internet is working and my antivirus updates fine... any suggestions?

A:updating through windows or my laptop won't connect to the update server

Try the Microsoft FixIt: You cannot install updates after a repair install of Windows XP or after Windows XP SP3 is installed immediately after a clean install of Windows XP SP2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/updating-through-windows-or-my-laptop-wont-connect-to-the-update-server-697538.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Running 8.1 on Toshiba laptop.

I realized my Malwarebytes 2.0 wasn't turning on when I booted, and then when it did, it would flag "Unable to access update server".

I have tried the uninstall tool and reinstall, and an update works. I scan, it doesn't find anything, but then falls into the same problem with the next boot.

Also, the Real-Time Protection status stays as: Malware Protection Enabled, Malicious Website Protection DISABLED

Any ideas?

A:Malwarebytes can't connect to update server or keep on Malicious Website Protect

Hello otarsus:

If your system did not have any unresolved malware issues from any type of previous MBAM2 scans, and your laptop has the correct date, time zone and time, then, since you already have performed a Clean Re-install process, it would be helpful see three diagnostic logs posted in the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help sub-forum.
Please establish membership via Create Account and then read the following and individually attach the 3 requested logs in a post to the above sub-forum: Diagnostic Logs along with a copy/paste of your post's narrative from above.

Thank you.

1PW
Malwarebytes Volunteer Forum Helper

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/545577/malwarebytes-cant-connect-to-update-server-or-keep-on-malicious-website-protect/
Relevancy 57.62%

Well I'm connected to the internet using PPPOE, which requires a username and password. So how do I fix this problem. IE is working fine, I can even access the Guide in Media Player, so why isn't it connecting to the server to update the album info?

Thanx to anyone who can help

A:Cannot connect to Microsoft server to Update Album Info in WM11

Anyone?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-connect-to-microsoft-server-to-update-album-info-in-wm11.779142/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hey guys hope you can help me out with this one I can usually deal with these sort of things DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by brendoshi at on Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT AV AVG Anti-Virus Free On-access scanning enabled Outdated Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroup svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system server download) Redirection connect cannot (update AVG google to links, of or spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Keyboard Manager Manager Utility KeyboardManager exe C WINDOWS system Redirection of google links, cannot connect to AVG server (update or download) rundll exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Redirection of google links, cannot connect to AVG server (update or download) Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtMng exe C Program Files Windows Desktop Search WindowsSearch exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosA dp exe C Program Files OpenOffice org program soffice exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtHid exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtHsp exe C Program Files OpenOffice org program soffice bin C Program Files AIM aolsoftware exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack tosOBEX exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack tosBtProc exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe svchost exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaantmon exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C WINDOWS wanmpsvc exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C PROGRA AVG AVG avgemc exe C WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Windows Live Contacts wlcomm exe C Program Files AIM aolsoftware exe C Documents and Settings brendoshi Desktop dds scr C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe Pseudo HJT Report uInternet Connection Wizard ShellNext hxxp www pcservicecall co uk BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dll BHO AVG Safe Search ca f - f e- b -a e- e e c c - c program files avg avg avgssie dll BHO Click-to-Call BHO c c a-e - b - d - cecb - c program files windows live messenger wlchtc dll BHO SSVHelper Class bb-d f - c-b eb-d daf d d - c program files java jre bin ssv dll BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - c program files common files microsoft shared windows live WindowsLiveLogin dll TB AOL Toolbar d a-c b- -b b-b b e d c - EB Real com fe fa -d c- d - fa- c f afe - c windows system Shdocvw dll uRun MsnMsgr quot c program files windows live messenger MsnMsgr Exe quot background uRun Aim quot c program files aim aim exe quot d locale en-US ee aol imApp uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe mRun ehTray c windows ehome ehtray exe mRun lt NO NAME gt mRun NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE c windows system NvCpl dll NvStartup mRun nwiz nwiz exe install mRun High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut CHDAudPropShortcut exe mRun SynTPEnh c program files synaptics syntp SynTPEnh exe mRun Keyboard Manager Utility quot c program files keyboard manager manager utility KeyboardManager exe quot lang en H mRun IAAnotif c program files intel intel matrix storage manager iaanotif exe mRun BluetoothAuthenticationAgent ... Read more

A:Redirection of google links, cannot connect to AVG server (update or download)

Hello. I am PropagandaPanda (Panda or PP for short), and I will be helping you.Disable Realtime ProtectionAntimalware programs can interfere with ComboFix and other tools we need to run. Please temporarily disable all realtime protections you have enabled. Refer to this page, if you are unsure how.To disable AVG:Please navigate to the system tray on the bottom right hand corner and look for this sign.Right click it-> select Quit Control Center.A warning will pop up, click YesDownload and Run ComboFixIf you have already run ComboFix, delete your copy and download a new one. If the computer in question is unable to download ComboFix, transfer it using a removable media (CDs, flash drive).Download Combofix by sUBs from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop.Link 1, Link 2, Link 3 Close/disable all anti-virus and anti-malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page if you are not sure how.Double click on ComboFix.exe and follow the prompts. If you are using Windows Vista, right click the icon and select "Run as Administrator". You will not recieve the prompts below if you are not using Windows XP. ComboFix will check to see if you have the Windows Recovery Console installed.If you did not have it installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.
When the Recovery Console has been installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.
When finished, ComboFix will produce a report for you. Please post the contents of the log (C:\ComboFix.txt).Leave your computer alone while ComboFix is running. ComboFix will restart your computer if malware is found; allow it to do so.In your next reply include:-the ComboFix log-a new HijackThis or DDS logPlease also tell me of any changes you have made to your computer since you started your topic.With Regards,The Panda

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/195441/redirection-of-google-links-cannot-connect-to-avg-server-update-or-download/
Relevancy 57.19%

The auto-update of Mcafee was interrupted and ever since I cannot update it. I get this message: unable to connect to mcafee total protection service update server. The Mcafee help guide is of no help. I have Mcafee 4.9.2.253 two months trial version (still 10 days to go), vista, wireless, broadband. My internet works alright for everything else. Any suggestions?

A:unable to connect to mcafee total protection service update server

Have you tried un and re installing it? Are you planning on purchasing it? If so do that and then reinstall will probably fix the isue. If not then remove it and try another. WE can recommmend others.
Do you have amalware problem going on ? That can also cause this.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/195706/unable-to-connect-to-mcafee-total-protection-service-update-server/
Relevancy 56.76%

I am sending this message from my desktop computer as my laptop doesn t seem to want to allow me to get to bleepingcomputer com firefox or IE I noticed that I had a problem when my laptop XP Pro no longer updated its AVG Free or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free when I manually asked them to update However Spybot S amp D does appear to update So does SuperAntiSpyware Microsoft Update launches IE ok and gets to the checking your computer has the latest version of the updating software page but doesn t get any further It s all a bit strange Malwarebytes When I go to the update tab and click check for updates the small Updating window opens saying it s connecting to malwarebytes org but nothing is downloaded Eventually it gives the message that an error has to won't connect won't Security browser bleepingcomputer software update, occurred with error code I copied the updated rules ref file from my desktop to the laptop and MBAM reports no infections Spybot S amp D reports no infections AVG When I open the user interface and click on the update now tab it starts the update process but when I go to the update window the speed of the download of the small file rapidly falls to zero and it eventually gives up Also when I tried to start iTunes it only appears in the processes list of task manager - the application never opens on the screen it does not appear in the list of applications in task manager either I haven t tried to run any of the other software installed on the Security software won't update, browser won't connect to bleepingcomputer laptop FF will let me go to news bbc co uk but IE won tI copied the tools in the post quot preparation guide quot to the laptop using a memory stick Running through the steps Security software won't update, browser won't connect to bleepingcomputer in the preparation guide I have been using a firewall on this computer since new ZoneAlarm Free I used DeFogger but it did not ask me to reboot when it finishedI ran dds I don t know if there are any script-blocking tools on the laptop but it seemed to run OK I ran GMER it took quite a while to run I haven t done anything else to the computer since I ran these tools Please see below the dds output and the attach txt file and ark txt files are attached Thanks in advance for any help that you can give DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by brian at on Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT FW ZoneAlarm Firewall disabled BDA - B - F - -F FCFF F B Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcsC Program Files Ahead InCD InCDsrv exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgchsvx exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgrsx exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exesvchost exesvchost exeC WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exeC WINDOWS system brsvc a exeC WINDOWS system brss a exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVMVFM LVPrcSrv exesvchost exeC Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedul exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC WINDOWS system cisvc exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilterC Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVCOMSER LVComSer exeC Program Files Apoint Apoint exeC WINDOWS system igfxpers exeC WINDOWS SkyTel EXEC WINDOWS system ICO EXEC Program Files Sony VAIO Power Management SPMgr exeC Program Files Sony ISB Utility ISBMgr exeC Program Files Utimaco SafeGuard PrivateDisk pdservice exeC Program Files Protector Suite QL menusw exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr Acrotray exeC Program Files Apoint Apntex exeC Program Files Sony VAIO Event Service VESMgr exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgemc exeC Program Fi... Read more

A:Security software won't update, browser won't connect to bleepingcomputer

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/305260/security-software-wont-update-browser-wont-connect-to-bleepingcomputer/
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello I believe my laptop is infected I'm running Win XP SP GB ram with wireless PCI card It all started with an infection that was redirecting all of my internet searches I used Malwarebytes which found a trojan which I believe was named Vundo The redirection problem stopped and machine was running fine again except that I couldn't update malwarebytes software or any other spyware I slow/can't update connect [SOLVED] extremely spyware won't system software/IE use including [SOLVED] system extremely slow/can't update spyware software/IE won't connect Superantispyware and Adaware Otherwise system was running fine In addition to not being able to update spyware still recently I started having connectivity problems with my wireless [SOLVED] system extremely slow/can't update spyware software/IE won't connect PCI card It started disconnecting and not repairing or reconnecting I had to reinstall the driver to get it working Additionally now my system performance is incredibly sluggish where either my browser or system is pushing my cpu hard - from what I can see in device manager Also my fan is running constantly which is a new problem I did some cleaning with CCleaner and a few of the other suggestions in the quot is your computer running slow quot section but it didn't seem to speed performance up at all Last I cannot connect to the internet using IE I found this out when I switched over to IE from Firefox to connect to Microsoft I see that IE is trying to connect to IP which I believe is a loopback address The GMER scan took a few hours maybe or because the machine is running so slow and CPU is being pushed hard Here are my DDS txt scan pasted below and Attach and GMER zip attached Thank you for any help with these problems DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by John at on Tue Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Running Processes Pseudo HJT Report uSearch Page hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ycomp defaults sp http www yahoo com uSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp www google com search q searchTerms amp sourceid ie amp rls com microsoft en-US amp ie utf amp oe utf uSearch Bar hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ycomp defaults sb http www yahoo com search ie html uDefault Search URL hxxp www google com ie uInternet Settings ProxyServer http localhost uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local lt local gt uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie uSearchURL Default hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ycomp defaults su http www yahoo com BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dll BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll uRun Skype quot c program files skype phone Skype exe quot nosplash minimized uRun Google Update quot c documents and settings john local settings application data google update GoogleUpdate exe quot c mRun PCTVOICE pctspk exe mRun AVG CC c progra grisoft avg avgcc exe STARTUP mRun PCTFW quot c program files pc tools firewall plus FirewallGUI exe quot -s dRun AVG Run c progra grisoft avg avgw exe RUNONCE StartupFolder c docume alluse startm programs startup wirele lnk - c program files linksys wireless-g notebook adapter Gcc exe DPF DD - - F - F D-D - hxxp lads myspace com upload MySpaceUploader cab DPF B-B - D-A D -FCFDF E C - hxxp www update microsoft com microsoftupdate v V Controls en x client wuweb site cab DPF E A- D- EE - C-DC FA D FC - hxxp www update microsoft com microsoftupdate v V Controls en x client muweb site cab DPF AD C - E- D -B E - F D - hxxp java sun com update jinstall- -windows-i cab DPF FFBE D- C C- - BD- DC B C - hxxp fpdownload macromedia com get flashplayer current ultrashim cab DPF CAFEEFAC- - - -ABCDEFFEDCBA - hxxp java sun com update jinstall- -windows-i cab DPF CAFEEFAC- - - -ABCDEFFEDCBA - hxxp java sun com update jinstall- -windows-i cab DPF CAFEEFAC- - - -A... Read more

A:[SOLVED] system extremely slow/can't update spyware software/IE won't connect

Hello and welcome to TSF.

We will begin with ComboFix.exe. Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/comb...o-use-combofix

* Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

Please subscribe to this thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant Notification, then click Subscribe.

Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don?t hear from you in three days this thread will be closed.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/solved-system-extremely-slow-cant-update-spyware-software-ie-wont-connect-357246.html
Relevancy 55.9%

My brother has a IBM ThinkPad T40 with Windows XP and a Linksys WPC54G Ver. 2 Notebook Adapter to connect wirelessly. After updating windows and installing Norton Internet Security 2011 he is having a problem connecting to the internet wirelessly. The status says: "Validating Identity" and never changes. This happens at my house and at his house with different routers.

A:Unable to connect wirelessly after windows update/antivirus software install

Try scanning your computer for viruses, I suggest a boot-scan then see if you can connect after.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/398745/unable-to-connect-wirelessly-after-windows-updateantivirus-software-install/
Relevancy 52.03%

can anyone help me as to why my ipod is searching for the server, i use to use my ipod while at work and when joined to a domain, but now i use the workstation at home and i am now off the domain.

I am stuck as to where my music will be then too.

Hope you can help me

A:Ipod searching for server??

Are you getting the "searching for server" messages showing on your iPod's LCD screen or are you getting the message when using iTunes software on your workstation computer?

I am not sure what the cause would be for the message to appears on the iPod itself.

If the message appears when running iTunes, are you able to list and play the songs in your iTunes music library? If so, do you have a working internet connection. The iTunes software may be looking to get additional information about each song that you are trying to play.

If the message appears when running iTunes, and you can not get a list ALL of the songs in your music library or play them, then there is a very good possibility that all or some of the songs are stored on a server or another computer back at your work location.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-searching-for-server.494317/
Relevancy 51.17%

What is the best way to connect my 80GB Ipod to my car? I have a 1999 Toyota 4Runner. I'm looking for the best (best audio output quality) AND most versatile method (can hook up the Ipod in "any" automobile) because I may plan on getting rid of the 4Runner soon and it would suck to have a setup that works for one type of car only not to work in another type of car...

I was thinking line-in connection or line-in connection via CD changer but the article I got that from was dated and I thought maybe there is something newer that's been released that I don't know about that'll "do everything" easily, cheaply...

Relevancy 51.17%

Condition of 3G 15 gig Ipod:
Turns on and I can use all the features. Some songs will play perfectly and others will freeze the Ipod until the battery dies. When i plug it into the computer the Ipod turns on and displays the ussual "do not disonnect" but then my computer starts to run very slowly and things stop working. The ipod updater software gives an error and itunes does not recognize that the ipod is plugged in.

My guess is that the some of the files on the ipod are currupt and freezes it. But, i cant figure out how to restore it or even connect to it ussing my computer. As far as software on my computer; I reformatted my computer about a month ago and installed itunes. Then i installed hte newest version of the ipod updater and then i installed the the stuff off the cd that comes with the Ipod.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/3g-15-gig-ipod-does-not-connect-to-pc-73401.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Anyone know of a good free software programme to use instead of itunes for my ipod?

Thanks in advance

A:Ipod software

I've heard good things about anapod but have never tried it
check out the software (and reviews) mentioned on this site, you may find it informative

iLounge: windows software for the iPod

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-software.655688/
Relevancy 51.17%

I have been using Floola for a few years now on my Ipod. It lets you add and remove songs and video, create playlists and back up your entire Ipod. The software is small and the Floola.exe just gets copied to your Ipod's root directory. Whenever you want to add songs (or video) to the Ipod just plug it in to your computer, navigate to the Ipod's root directory and double click Floola.exe on the Ipod. An Itunes like window opens up and off you go. Just wanted to pass my good experience off to everyone. I have tried many different Ipod/Itunes replacement software and this is the best so far in my opinion.

http://www.floola.com/modules/wiwimod/index.php?page=download

A:Best iPod Software

Not an iTunes fan?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/best-ipod-software.127775/
Relevancy 51.17%

Yes I am in need of this because of a hard ipod pc Best to software? drive crash and not having backed up my itunes I still had more songs I wanted to add anyways so it was just bad timing before I could burn them all to a dvd I tried a demo of IpodCopy and it seemed to work ok but it may have an issue import the album cover art because it won t show up in the preview window in itunes it may be there though Do these programs download everything right into itunes or into another folder where i d need to copy them over Was hoping to get all the songs album cover photos song ratings genres and whatever else i ve tinkered with when I set up my ipod I want to make sure i do this right before i plug my ipod back in and have it possibly wipe songs off of it because the songs are named different or whatever The different softwares all seem to come in around any free ones out there I ll pay the if i know it will work the way i want it to nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/best-ipod-to-pc-software.524507/
Relevancy 51.17%

Is there another program that is compatable with the IPOD nano 2GB that I could use instead of Itunes?
I want a program besides Itunes that is small in size, but can manage all my music, photos, but can also add photos to ipod if I want.

Also, what photo formats does Ipod nanos support?

A:Ipod software

Media Monkey, IMO is the best software out there for managing your music. It will synch your pod, it will not handle photos (except for album art), tho.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-software.696262/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi, my sister has an ipod but everytime she turns it on it makes a sad face like so and it shuts off
is it a virus?

A:Ipod Software

It doesn't sound good, sorry. No wonder they use a sad face. It may need to be restored. http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=61771If a restore is done, dont forget to back up all data. A restore wipes it clean.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/61439/ipod-software/
Relevancy 50.74%

Every time I try and connect my ipod to my computer says

Cannot install this hardware
There was a problem installing this hardware
Ipod
An error occurred during the installation of this device

The data is invalid

This also occurred recently when I tried to connect a new phone via the usb. Another Ipod i have still works fine when connected via the same cable.

Any suggestions - I have followed all the suggested fixes given under apple support

Cheers

A:Can't connect new ipod or new phone to XP

try using different USB ports for different devices.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-connect-new-ipod-or-new-phone-to-xp-217686.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello guys,

This is my first post and I don't know if this is the correct place to post my question. So here it is: I just bought Logitech G51 5.1 surround sound speakers and after careful research, I figured out that there is a way to connect them to ipod. I also figured out that there is way to connect them to PC using this USB thing if you dont have 5.1 sound card on ur PC. Can you guys tell me some of the names of the cords or the USB that I need to buy to run this speakers? PLEASE HELP

Thanks
Rick

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/connect-5-1-speakers-to-ipod.849598/
Relevancy 50.74%

Is that too much to ask for I just got a new wifi router quot CNet M Wireless-G Router quot to connect with my quot dynalink RTA quot im on a kbps plan ok I connected everything as they said but I just cannot connect with my home computer then i figured my itouch will be able to connect since i thought the problem was with my pc but still no luck the touch recognises the connection but always connect I my to touch.. just need ipod says quot server not found quot when im trying to connect I m no expert in this and thats why ive turned up here ive read what others said about changing the ip and some other configurations but isnt that only if you want ur pc to connect personaly i jsut need to connect my itouch my question is do i need to change the configurations from my pc so that the router will work or is it I just need to connect my ipod touch.. just that the routers are incompatible or do i just suck thank you very much in advance for your responses please im desperate nbsp

A:I just need to connect my ipod touch..

That wasn't the best choice for a wireless router, but the fastest way to solve this is call Dynalink and ask them how to setup your router.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-just-need-to-connect-my-ipod-touch.721266/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello guys,

This is my first post and I don't know if this is the correct place to post my question. So here it is: I just bought Logitech G51 5.1 surround sound speakers and after careful research, I figured out that there is a way to connect them to ipod. I also figured out that there is way to connect them to PC using this USB thing if you dont have 5.1 sound card on ur PC. Can you guys tell me some of the names of the cords or the USB that I need to buy to run this speakers? PLEASE HELP

Thanks
Rick

A:Connect 5.1 Speakers to iPod

You could probably use a mini-jack plugged into the headphones port. This would be the simplest solution, but you would only get (good) stereo sound.

If you want 5.1 sound from your PC you need a USB 5.1 sound card like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Zalman-ZM-RSSC-External-Sound-Card/dp/B0001OZ2K8

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/connect-5-1-speakers-to-ipod.849608/
Relevancy 50.74%

IPOD 40gig + photo

Ipod not connecting to the PC it always shows Unknown device when I connect it to PC

I want to connect it too copy my tracks to it.

A:ipod wont connect to pc

iPod Updater
iTunes 6
Enable USB 2 in BIOS.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/ipod-wont-connect-to-pc-97450.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I got an iPod shuffle a few months ago, and it's been working great up until a few days ago, when it seemed to die . I plugged it into my computer like I always do but noticed that the little charging light didn't come on, windows didn't detect it, and neither did iTunes. So I unplugged it and rebooted, tried again. Same problem. I went through Apple's help page and tried everything it said to do, and still nothing. I tried my brother's identical iPod shuffle on the same USB port and it worked fine! Detected in record time even. I'm at a loss for what could be going on, so any ideas anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

A:iPod Shuffle Won't Connect

When you tried your brother ipod did you use the same cable?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/ipod-shuffle-wont-connect-89249.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I got a Vista HP machine and cannot use a program i used on my XP Home edition, what other program is the best and works fine without hogging system resources, and it simple to use?

A:Ipod Backup software

Guy, you aren't even trying. Google for "ipod backup software vista." I found over 30 in the first 5 seconds.

Courtney

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-backup-software.774409/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello All,

Is there any software for Windows XP that will allow me to upload files from my Ipod to my pc?

I've heard that this software is available.

Thank you all for looking.

Relevancy 50.31%

I got an ipod shuffle for christmas... and well i was trying to upload it to my computer but it said i needed Windows 2000 SP4.... so i went to microsoft.com and tried to download it from there but for some reason the site wouldnt let me download it either because of it being connected to something.. I need get my things working but i dont know what else to try... anyone know what i should do? I have a windows 2000 professional ME or somthing?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-software-issues.426494/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi All,

Just bought a new iPOD and am running it on Windows XP. Unfortunately, during the software setup it hangs although it does seem to install iTunes. When I run it comes back with "registry setting used by the iPOD drivers are missing - try reinstalling iTunes". I have re-installed the software several times and get the same result. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Wazzy

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-software-installation.364217/
Relevancy 50.31%

I can't read the rules and ned my account disabled

A:Does anyone know any ipod software for WinXp

What's a IPOD? and why are they free? do they suck or something? It must suck if it's free. Free things are sometimes free for a reason because they suck, things that suck are offered for free so that the retailer can get them off the shelf because they suck, so are FREE IPODS nogood? do they suck? I, like many other people don't like things that suck, even when it's free. Come to think of it sugar free soft drinks mostly suck too, hey atrix where you drinking a sugar free beverage when you found these sUcky IPODS. WeLl I have to go NOw this dam FREE keyboard is giving me trouble AGAin.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/does-anyone-know-any-ipod-software-for-winxp.294573/
Relevancy 50.31%

Well hello everyone Like the title said I need some kind of software which will let me convert DVDs to my iPod Gb Can you help me I don t mind if it s a freeware or if I ll have to pay for it I know about some good softwares but these don t allow me to do some quot advanced quot editing even if I m a newb What I mean is that I want to crop I think that s the correct term the videos in order to remove the black bars in the top and bottom of the screen I ll also like a software which gives me good quality for software Need converts to a which DVD iPod my videos Here s a little summary of all the Need a software which converts DVD to iPod features I would like to have in the software -It should be able to convert a DVD into iPod format mp and H -It should be able to convert into a high quality space is not a problem -it should be able to crop the videos or let me do it -It can be freeware of paid software PS Sorry if there was already a post like this I searched the forum but couldn t find one like this nbsp

A:Need a software which converts DVD to iPod

I use Xilisoft DVD to iPod Converter. It works very well.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/need-a-software-which-converts-dvd-to-ipod.95309/
Relevancy 50.31%

I have a SIEMENS GIGASET SE587 WLAN DSL wireless router. My desktop, PS3 and Nintendo Wii, connect to the internet with no problems. However i purchaesed my wife an ipod touch for Christmas and this will not connect to the net via the router. I am computer illiterate so please keep it simple.

Relevancy 50.31%

I can transfer files from Iunes to my Ipod touch but cannot connect to internet. Error message "you must connect to a WiFi network"... Any ideas - Thanks

Relevancy 50.31%

Is there any way to connect normal speakers to an ipod without cutting up the wires? (adapters possibly)

A:Connect normal speakers to ipod

If the device has a normal headphone jack, you should be able to plug in "normal" PC type speakers. Powered speakers will give you dynamite reasults.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/connect-normal-speakers-to-ipod.308564/
Relevancy 50.31%

I have a jaibroken Ipod touch 4g running iOS 4.1, and every time I try to connect to youtube via the default app on the device, Mxtube, or any of the yourtubes, all I get is a notification saying "Cannot Connect To Youtube. Also, I saw that the date and time settings could effect it, but mine's right, and it's still broken. What should I do?

A:Ipod Touch Can't Connect To Youtube

Ok, now, when I pushed the lock button to turn my ipod off, it displayed the apple logo, like normal, but its still on now, what should I do?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-touch-cant-connect-to-youtube.957490/
Relevancy 50.31%

I have a 4th gen ipod and I try to connect it to the computer but the computer says that it doesnt reconize it and its malfunctioned. Ive had it for almost a year now and has been working fine up until now. I also recently had to update itunes..could that have made it stop working? Please help..

Relevancy 49.88%

I have updated the software and when I open a DVD to start the conversion process, I get this C:\DOCUME~1\Me\LOCALS~1\Temp\c9ca_appcompat.txt and the program shuts down.

What do I do to fix it?

A:Cucusoft DVD to IPod Software closes down

Hi StretchKKM and welcome to TSF !

I would contact cucusoft about this. Have you tried to read the c9ca_appcompat.txt file ? It's in c:\documents and settings\me\local settings\temp\

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cucusoft-dvd-to-ipod-software-closes-down-210933.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I'm having a problem installing the software for my ipod on a different PC.

The PC is WinXP, SP1 (Win xp sp1build 2600.xpsp2.030825-2117 service pack 1) It hasn't been updated to SP2 because it's not connected to the internet.

The first part of the sofware installation works ok but it crashes out towards the end of the second part.

When the PC is rebooted the dvd drive (d) is missing. I have to do a system restore to get the drive back.

The software installs ok on other PC's. I've tried installing it in safe mode but it won't allow me.

Has anyone come across anything like this before?

Thanks

A:Problem Installing ipod Software

is this itunes or just the driver
i thought i read itunes needed SP2 - but i will check

are the other PC's all SP1 - if so that sort of answers my question

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-installing-ipod-software.443049/
Relevancy 49.88%

HI.
What kind of software can I use to move my music to Ipod by folders and organize my Ipod ... without Itunes... something in there I don't like.. is any other software??
Thanks in advance..

A:software to move music to Ipod

Rockbox might be available for your particular iPod model.

Have a look around here:
http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/TargetStatus

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/software-to-move-music-to-ipod.1098036/
Relevancy 49.88%

I am having trouble installing the software for my ipod and was told to do virus scans Problems Installation With Ipod Software and spyware scans I did a HJT scan and I am posting below Can anyone give me an idea on what to do next Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Problems With Ipod Installation Software Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass Problems With Ipod Installation Software exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS BCMSMMSG exeC Program Files Ulead Systems Ulead Photo Explorer SE Basic Monitor exeC Program Files BroadJump Client Foundation CFD exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mmtask exeC Program Files LogMeIn LogMeInSystray exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security pccguide exeC WINDOWS system javaw exeC Program Files EarthLink TotalAccess Spyware Blocker SpySweeperUI exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files EarthLink TotalAccess TaskPanl exeC WINDOWS system cisvc exeC Program Files LogMeIn RaMaint exeC Program Files LogMeIn LogMeIn exec program files mcafee com agent mcdetect exec PROGRA mcafee com agent mctskshd exeC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC PROGRA TRENDM INTERN PcCtlCom exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC PROGRA TRENDM INTERN Tmntsrv exeC PROGRA TRENDM INTERN tmproxy exeC Program Files EarthLink TotalAccess Spyware Blocker SpySweeper exeC PROGRA TRENDM INTERN TmPfw exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files LogMeIn LogMeIn exeC PROGRA TRENDM INTERN PccVScan exeC WINDOWS system cidaemon exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings Krystal Gentry Desktop HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http start earthlink netR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http www earthlink net partner more msie ton search htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com customize rch search htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul www yahoo comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www myspace com fighting my urge hideR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul www yahoo comR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul rch search htmlR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul www yahoo comR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul www yahoo comR - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocxO - BHO PnIEBrowserHelperObj Class - B F E - F - a-B -B E C EDF - C Program Files EarthLink TotalAccess PnEL dllO - BHO PowerSearch - E BD F- B D- E-C FB-FC DA AD D - C PROGRA POWERS Toolbar pwrsacez dll file missing O - BHO UberButton Class - BAB B B- BC- B - D - FC DE A - C Program Files Yahoo Common yiesrvc dllO - BHO YahooTaggedBM Class - D A - CA - B-BB - D EFB A - C Program Files Yahoo Common YIeTagBm dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Toolbar no name - BA B -B - c -B - F F - no file O - Toolbar PowerSearc... Read more

A:Problems With Ipod Installation Software

Hello martialart_lover and welcome to the BC HijackThis forum. After reviewing your log I see a few items that require our attention. Please print these directions and then proceed with the following steps in order.Step #1Download CCleaner and install it but do not run it yet.Step #2Start in Safe Mode Using the F8 method:Restart the computer.As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until the boot menu appears.Use the arrow keys to select the Safe Mode menu item.Press the Enter key.Step #3Start HijackThis and click the Scan button to perform a scan. Look for the following items and click in the checkbox in front of each item to select it:R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customize/...rch/search.htmlO2 - BHO: PowerSearch - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-C8FB-FC6DA787AD2D} - C:\PROGRA~1\POWERS~1\Toolbar\pwrsacez.dll (file missing)O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - (no file)O3 - Toolbar: PowerSearch - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-C8FB-FC6DA787AD2D} - C:\PROGRA~1\POWERS~1\Toolbar\pwrsacez.dll (file missing)O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [*msvcsvr] C:\WINDOWS\security\LOGS\msvcsvr.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [*tapireg] C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\tapireg.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [*olec] C:\WINDOWS\repair\olec.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [*srv] C:\WINDOWS\security\Database\srv.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [*diskc] C:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\diskc.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [*nutabr] C:\WINDOWS\system\nutabr.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [*rasmain] C:\WINDOWS\rasmain.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [*c] C:\WINDOWS\Web\c.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [*wiis] C:\WINDOWS\assembly\wiis.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SurfAccuracy] C:\Program Files\SurfAccuracy\SAcc.exeO4 - HKLM\..\Run: [msvcsvr] C:\WINDOWS\security\LOGS\msvcsvr.exeO4 - Startup: LimeWire On Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exeO9 - Extra button: Acez.com - Download Free Screen Savers - {88E50F1D-4790-4C6B-BEE3-D54E46B6EEF6} - C:\WINDOWS\acezlink.htmO9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)O9 - Extra button: WeatherBug - {AF6CABAB-61F9-4f12-A198-B7D41EF1CB52} - C:\Program Files\AWS\WeatherBug\Weather.exe (file missing) (HKCU)O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} (Fun Web Products Installer Start) - http://imgfarm.com/images/nocache/funwebpr...etup1.0.0.5.cabO16 - DPF: {1D6711C8-7154-40BB-8380-3DEA45B69CBF} -O16 - DPF: {7C559105-9ECF-42B8-B3F7-832E75EDD959} - http://www.tbcode.com/ist/softwares/v4.0/0006_regular.cabNow close ALL open windows except HijackThis and click the Fix Checked button to finish the repair.Step #4We need to make sure all hidden files are showing so please:Click Start.Open My Computer.Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.Select the View tab.Under the Hidden files and folders heading select Show hidden files and folders.Uncheck the Hide file extensions for known types option.Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.Click Yes to confirm.Click OK.Find the following files/folders and delete them (don't worry if they are already gone):C:\PROGRAM FILES\POWERSEARCH\ <--folderC:\Program Files\SurfAccuracy\ <--folderC:\Program Files\LimeWire\ <--folderC:\Program Files\AWS\WeatherBug\ <--folderC:\WINDOWS\Fonts\tapireg.exeC:\WINDOWS\repair\olec.exeC:\WINDOWS\security\Database\srv.exeC:\WINDOWS\security\LOGS\msvcsvr.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\AdCache\ <--folderC:\WINDOWS\system\nutabr.exeC:\WIND... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/60700/problems-with-ipod-installation-software/
Relevancy 49.88%

The title is the question. Any advice out there?

Relevancy 49.88%

Ipod Touch.

Any recommendations for non-Apple software to take/transfer pictures/video/music from the iPod to computer?

A:iPod to computer software - any suggestions?

Try these ;

Yet another iPod manager - Home

iPodAid iPod To Computer Transfer 5.7.6 Freeware Download by www.iPodAid.com - Easy Freeware

Regards....Mike Connor

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/135940-ipod-computer-software-any-suggestions.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I just bought a Nano GB installed the software used it for a week with no issues then this week I get an error message quot The software required for communicating with the iPod is not installed correctly Please reinstall software quot Then a widow for the drive the Ipod is Software installing Ipod correctly not in opens with a list of empty folders Calendars Contacts Notes Recordings and a file named metadata never index they all have a date modified - - I contacted Apple did the Ipod Software not installing correctly uninstall with windows uninstall cleanup a few times still no luck Apple tech reccomended bringing the iPod to an apple store to run on a windows system and it worked fine so that ruled Ipod Software not installing correctly out the unit malfunctioning I am running Windows XP Home Edition I also read a thread in here that someone had a similar problem and unistalled the USB controllers and rebooted still no luck When I do the uninstall with the widows cleanup I remove all five componenets iTunes Quicktime Bojour Apple mobile andApple update Hope someone can help Thanks Dranip nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-software-not-installing-correctly.755294/
Relevancy 49.88%

iam trying to rip music from an iPhone 3 to PC so it can be reimported into a new computer with a new iPhone 5 - I used to have a few programs years ago but cant remember the names, I spent hours trying various programs that claim to be free but are only free for X amount of transfers

anyone know of any working software?

thanks

A:any free software to rip music from ipod to PC

Have a look at PhoneTrans

PhoneTrans - Free iPhone Transfer, aka Your Best iTunes Alternative for iPhone iPad and iPod touch

Or if transferring to iTunes Sharepod

Sharepod | iPhone & iPad Music Transfer for Mac & PC

How to Copy Music from Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to Your Computer for Free

A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/336975-any-free-software-rip-music-ipod-pc.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I just bought a 30 GB ipod photo but can't get the software to install. Ecah time I get the following error message:

"Error 1335.The cabinet file 'Data1.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package."

I've tried un-installing, dowloading the software from the Apple website, and re-installing, shutting down Zone Alarm and all anti-virus softrware, but nothing seems to work. I am running Windows XP Pro on a P4 system.

Anybody encountered this before?

A:Error 1335 with ipod software

It can also occur due to memory allocation.

Microsoft suggest trying this:

1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type msconfig, and then click OK.
3. On the BOOT.INI tab, click Advanced Options.
4. In the BOOT.INI Advanced Options dialog box, select the /MAXMEM= check box, and then change the setting to 256 (or lower if your computer has less RAM).
5. Click OK to close the BOOT.INI Advanced Options dialog box.
6. In the System Configuration Utility dialog box, click Apply.
7. Click OK to close the System Configuration Utility dialog box.
8. Click Restart to the following message:
You must restart your computer for some of the changes made by System Configuration to take effect.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-1335-with-ipod-software.411810/
Relevancy 49.88%

Ipod Software not installing correctly

I just bought a ipod classic, installed the software used it for a year or so with no issues, then this week I get an error message "The software required for communicating with the iPod is not installed correctly. Please reinstall software" Windows sees the ipod ok, but not itunes: I am running Windows 7 Home Edition 64bit . II have uninstalled and reinstalled all the apple software on my PC so many times now I'm getting giddy

Cane someone can help?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-software-not-installing-correctly.967272/
Relevancy 49.88%

Okay, so I've just bought a 8gb ipod touch, but when i plug it in via the usb port, it connects to my computer but as a camera file instead and only asks to be opened with printer type programs. I've opened my itunes and the ipod touch wont sync with my itunes, and i have looked all over the internet for an answer to my problem but I have found nothing. I have come across the file 'USBAAPL.SYS' and i'm thinking that i have to install this driver; seeing as i have previously reinstalled xp onto my computer. Can anyone help me, please?

A:Ipod Touch Wont Connect To Itunes

Nevermind - Its Sorted Now!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-touch-wont-connect-to-itunes.694880/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi!
For some reason, my iPod touch refuses to connect with the wifi in my house. I have the password and everything but it refuses to locate/recognize the network at all. it is absolutely vital that I can access the internet from my iPod. is there anything I should try to connect to wifi?
thank you so much!

A:iPod touch doesn't connect to internet

Hi and welcome

Try going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

See if that helps

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-touch-doesnt-connect-to-internet.1026699/
Relevancy 49.88%

I've allways received great hael and support here so here I go again.

My problem is as follows.

My home WiFi network security is set up with MAC filtering and WPA-PSK encryption. All my WiFi devices, ( Laptops, Android, Internet Radio, TV Streamer connect and work ok . However I cannot connect my Ipod to this WiFi network. When I try to connect I get " Unable to Join Network " . When I disable the Mac filtering on my WiFi it connects OK.

My router is a Netopia 2247NWG and my Ipod is an Ipod Touch 4th generation running Ios 6.0.1 and is up to date.
I've checked and double checked the MAC address in the MAC filtering table and I've deleted it and added it again but to no avail. The easy answer is " Disable the mac filtering, its not needed " but I have a specific reason for using it.

Regards

A:Solved: Cannot connect ipod to WiFi ( Mac Filtered )

The only reason for it not to work is that the MAC address is incorrect. Where did you find the MAC for the iPod?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-cannot-connect-ipod-to-wifi-mac-filtered.1077845/
Relevancy 49.88%

hi there i bought a beklin wireless g router a couple of weeks ago and my ipod touch is not picking it up and when i put the network name and wpa password in its saying can not find server can any one help befor i forget heres the ipconfig:

Windows IP Configuration

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:
Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : college.cardonald.ac
Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : Belkin
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::1c62:48a7:a549
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.2.4
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.2.1
Tunnel adapter isatap.Belkin:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface:
IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2001:0:5ef5:73bc:1c4
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::1c4e:1500:a3e8
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : ::
Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 13:
Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 14:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : Belkin

thanks if someone helps me!!!

Dean

Relevancy 49.88%

This problem started with 9.0.x when sync was interupted during process. now iTunes will run find until iPod is connected to any port. Have tried complete removal and clean install of all iTunes (just what was in Control Panel view) and did a SFC scan - all good.
Bummed - I can't sync.

A:iTunes 9.0.1.8 freezes on iPod Nano g3 connect

Quote: Originally Posted by Greggor

This problem started with 9.0.x when sync was interupted during process. now iTunes will run find until iPod is connected to any port. Have tried complete removal and clean install of all iTunes (just what was in Control Panel view) and did a SFC scan - all good.
Bummed - I can't sync.

Welcome to Windows 7.
Please make a screen shot of your USB drivers in "Device Manager"
I'm looking for Apple Mobile Device.
Perform the following operation:Connect your Apple device to a USB port
Listen for the connection, it usually occurs twice in succession.
Go to device manager,
Go to the end of the device list and expand the usb list.
"APPLE MOBILE DEVICE" should be visible.
View the screen shot I supplied.
If its not visible you will need to remove all Apple Software, ITunes, Bonjour Apple Mobile Service, everything apple including Quick time must be removed.
Then you must re-install.

regards,
Adrian

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/31205-itunes-9-0-1-8-freezes-ipod-nano-g3-connect.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi. I am trying to connect my old 20gb iPod hard drive to my computer. It is a Toshiba MK2006GAL (HDD1488) hard disk drive, here is a link to the spec page with everything you should need to know about it: Spec Sheet. Also if need be it i can dig up the old parts to the iPod and the parts that connected it to the motherboard of the iPod. Thank so much.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/connect-ipod-hard-drive-to-computer.810954/
Relevancy 49.45%

I recently had to reformat my Toshiba Satellite laptop, which eliminated all my music for my iPod. I now need to choose a software app to let me put my 2,600 songs (and cover art) from my iPod back on my laptop, so I can get both back in sync once again. I have also ownloaded about 50 or so songs on my iTunes on my laptop (which aren't on the iPod yet). I can't tell much about the numerous apps available for download as to which would be the easiest to use and works best, though. Can anyone recommend an app that works well?

Relevancy 49.45%

Hey, my girlfriend recently got a new computer. Anyone have any suggestions for software to copy the music from her ipod to her new comp? Thanks!

A:Looking for software recommendation to copy music from iPod to a PC

Instructions here; http://lifehacker.com/software/ipod/how-to-copy-songs-from-your-ipod-to-your-pc-105256.php

Software here; http://www.download.com/iPod-to-Computer-Transfer/3000-2141_4-10665647.html

Reviews at bottom of page.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/looking-for-software-recommendation-to-copy-music-from-ipod-to-a-pc.112425/
Relevancy 49.45%

After formatting my computer, I havent been able to reinstall my IPod Software.

I insert the cd and click install but after choosing the language and it loading a bit, i get this error: Error 1607 Unable to Install InstallShield Scripting Runtime

What do i do.

Ive gone here and done what they said

http://consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q108340 except i havent been able to update the ISS script Engine because i dont know where to download it from.

I cant even get the Windows Installer for XP.

I have SP1 Some One Please Help..

Relevancy 49.45%

Hey guys I just got the black iPod for christmas and ran into a few problems First iTunes did not work at all when I installed it just clicked on it and nothing would happen literlly nothing I had to hold down the power button b c the computer was not able to restart on its own I tried for hours trying to fix it from reading from people who had the exact same problem as I did Tried all the methods back and forth in different order it was a no-go still So I purchased a windows based iPod software called Anapod Explorer I love its simplicity of use and its file managing skills The only problem is is that Ipod Video Software 30gb Problems I later learned that the folks who made the Anapod software Red Chair Software has had some serious problems with user support aka non My problem with the iPod or Anapod I guess is that when I transfer Videos mp s and mov s they show up as songs instead of movies on my iPod I can t figure out how to get movies on my new iPod now Has anyone used Anapod or a similar windows based iPod prog that can shed some light on the subject Adding I noticed when I look at the hidden files in my iPod Ipod 30gb Video Software Problems a certain amount of songs are in a catagorized folders named quot F through F quot variable number Is there a manual way of added the videos to the iPod buy placeing the Video files in iPod regonizable folder such as F or somthing

A:Ipod 30gb Video Software Problems

I had this problem but it was using itunes. Select Videos > Video Settings > and TV Out setting should be set to Off. For some reason the factory setting for this was set to ON, so just check and see if this sorts your problem.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/77788/ipod-30gb-video-software-problems/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi,

I am not able to connect to OPC server for non admin user in windows server 2003.

I get Runtime error '-536608665(e0040067)':
Failed to connect OPC server.
The system returned the following error message:
Access is denied

But i can connect non admin user to opc server in Windows xp

Is it possible for non admin user to connect OPC server in windows server 2003?

OPC server and client are on same system

Please give me your feedback

Thanks!
Santosh

A:Non Admin not able to connect OPC server in Windows Server 2003

From what I've read on this thread, you'll need to set computer-wide DCOM security permissions. You'll want to peruse that thread.

On another note, this isn't really the best spot for this question. An error message isn't a crash, hang or bsod, and the situation is more relevant to specifically the Windows Server section (even though OPC servers can and often do exist in many client versions of Windows). You'll be able to receive more help there, as it's pertinent to your needs.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/non-admin-not-able-to-connect-opc-server-in-windows-server-2003-a-560614.html
Relevancy 49.02%

So my ipod touch does not want to connect to any wifi network that requires a logon page, as in an html web page where you are required to enter details to access a wifi hotspot.

I have one of these at work which I can access for free and it was working fine up until a week ago. Now it wont connect to any internet that requires an html logon page, not just the one at my work.

I should say that it does actually connect to the network it just wont log on to the login page, therefore the ipod assumes that it does not connect to the internet.

It still connects to my home network just fine.

Any ideas?
Cheers
James

A:Ipod touch doesn't wanna connect to wifi!!

Nope, because you need to be connected to a network in order to open the page in order to login?

Try connecting to the network, going to the page in Safari manually and login?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-touch-doesnt-wanna-connect-to-wifi.971559/
Relevancy 49.02%

hi.. been at this all day.. i have a logic3 i station 8 with the ipod touch connected..working ok.. when i try to connect the docking station up to my tv using s video only sound can be heard..no video..have all the cables in the right places as well, s video, composite yellow and sound cables..

any ideas?

A:Solved: cant connect speaker dock for ipod touch to tv- tried everything

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-cant-connect-speaker-dock-for-ipod-touch-to-tv-tried-everything.705485/
Relevancy 49.02%

I was wondering if it's possible to connect to the internet with an iPod Touch wirelessly using a wired network. I was thinking that maybe you could plug something into the usb slot on the pc and then it could send out signals so my iPod touch could connect to the internet wirelessly. Is this possible?

Relevancy 49.02%

I recently purchased an ipod and it does nothing when I connect it to my Compaq Presario 7000. I know this may have something to do with the power or speed of my USB port, but I don't know where I can find out if I have a low or high power USB. Thanks in advance for your help!

A:ipod mini won't connect to Compaq Presario 7000

Do you mean USB 2.0 (high speed USB) vs USB 1.1 (low speed)?

Look in Device Manager - Hardware.

Expand the Universal Bus Controllers tree and see if you have an "enhanced" controller.
If not, you only have USB 1.1 (and that is what I would suspect).

If you have a spare PCI slot, a USB 2.0 card would be worth considering.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-mini-wont-connect-to-compaq-presario-7000.316168/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello
I've just purchased an iPod Touch. Everything was working just fine, even Wi-Fi. But that was only the first time I tried. The 2nd time I tried accessing Internet via my iPod it didn't work anymore.. I tried everything and it still doesn't work.. The iPod says the connection is good but the Internet just doesn't work when I try to open it. It says it couldn't make connection with the server.
I hope someone knows what's going on and is prepared to help me.
Thank you!
ZoŽ

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-connect-to-ipod-touch-anymore-through-belkin-router.815997/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello I am both financially strapped and not very computer savvy but I am trying to figure out how to use the iTunes store on Find 4 Export & PC 4 free iPod software iTunes my PC to buy new music and import it to my iPod nano I ve successfully I think downloaded the iTunes store but I ve been told I need a program called Senuti before my Find free Export software 4 iTunes & iPod 4 PC iPod an be quot unlinked quot from the friend s Mac Find free Export software 4 iTunes & iPod 4 PC account she used to handle adding songs to my iPod using an iTunes gift cert Find free Export software 4 iTunes & iPod 4 PC but she moved away and then I can upload my existing playlist download new songs etc I don t dare to do this last part myself because I am terrified of losing my whole playlist The computer store I ve been working with will charge me for half an hour to actual do the unsyncing and resyncing for me but said I have to have iTunes and Senuti on my PC first Well I cannot find free Senuti for a PC I called the computer store and they said to try a software program called Export that their techs are using and this is where I ll go for the complicated syncing stuff I cannot do myself but I cannot find Export software for free for a PC or in fact anywhere through any internet search I ve done I m afraid of downloading programs from unknown websites and getting a computer virus Sorry this is so long but does anyone have an answer this problem Thanks very much Lynda nbsp

A:Find free Export software 4 iTunes & iPod 4 PC

From a Google search: http://www.imobie.com/support/senuti-for-windows.htm

Are you trying to move music from your iPod or simply move music to your iPod? To put music on your iPod, you should simply need to connect it to the PC, use iTunes to connect and format the device, then load your music.

This other software you are referring to is only needed to move music from the iPod.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/find-free-export-software-4-itunes-ipod-4-pc.1125468/
Relevancy 48.59%

Currently we have a wireless set up and it connects to my laptop fine and it connects to the pc using an ethernet cable. However they both cant connect at same time and also it does not allow my ipod to use the wireless or xbox. My dads old friend set it all up and I think he secured it so only the laptop and PC could connect. I am just after finding out how to change this so I can start using my ipod and xbox to the fullest.
If more details needed I will try and find out.

thanks.

A:dont no how to change settings so can connect wirelessly to xbox + ipod

Please supply the following info, exact make and models of the equipment please.
Make and exact model of the broadband modem.
Make and exact model and hardware version of the router (if a separate unit).
Model numbers can usually be obtained from the label on the device.
Connection type, wired or wireless.
If wireless, encryption used, (none, WEP, WPA, or WPA2)
Version and patch level of Windows on all affected machines, i.e. XP (Home or Pro), SP1-SP2-SP3, Vista (Home, Business, Ultimate), etc.

On the Internet connected computer, I'd also like to see this:

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD to open a command prompt:

Type the following command followed by the Enter key:

IPCONFIG /ALL

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter.
Paste the results in a message here.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dont-no-how-to-change-settings-so-can-connect-wirelessly-to-xbox-ipod.888037/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi. Thanks in advance to anyone who tries to help!

I'm in a rental condo. There's secure Wifi. My iPod will connect (we have the password) but my Dell Latitude laptop running Windows XP won't. (Only message is that it is waiting for the network, which eventually times out.) My laptop does connect to an unsecured wifi signal I can pick up in the same unit (from somewhere else).

I have tried unplugging/replugging the router, but since it's not mine, I don't have reconfiguration capability or anything like that.

Any ideas?

A:Solved: Laptop won't connect to 1 Wifi, will to another. iPod connects fine to both.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-laptop-wont-connect-to-1-wifi-will-to-another-ipod-connects-fine-to-both.1077336/
Relevancy 48.16%

iam trying to rip music from an iPhone 3 to PC so it can be reimported into a new computer with a new iPhone 5 - I used to have a few programs years ago but cant remember the names, I spent hours trying various programs that claim to be free but are only free for X amount of transfers

anyone know of any working software?

thanks

A:Solved: any free software to rip music from ipod to PC for transfer to new device?

>> http://forums.techguy.org/multimedia/1125468-find-free-export-software-4-a.html

>> http://forums.techguy.org/multimedia/1126917-copying-music-ipod.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-any-free-software-to-rip-music-from-ipod-to-pc-for-transfer-to-new-device.1129118/
Relevancy 48.16%

When I plug in my ipod to any of the USB ports I get "Device driver software was not successfully installed."

I followed all the itunes / ipod troubleshooting and no luck. I updated drivers and unintalled them and still no luck. I am getting this error with two seperate ipods, i restored one back to the factory settings and still nothing. All other devices (camera, thumb drive, etc.) work in these USBs.

I have a 32 bit windows seven.

Any help appreciated

thank you

A:When plugging in iPod "Device driver software was not successfully ins

Please note that it is only iOS devices (such as the iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone) which need drivers installed on your PC in order to be recognized.

You must follow very closely this Apple-provided guide on how to uninstall and reinstall your iTunes in order for the drivers to be correctly installed:

Removing and reinstalling iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for Windows Vista or Windows 7

If you do not want to install iTunes on your PC, you can use an alternative method for installing iOS drivers required.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/206071-when-plugging-ipod-device-driver-software-not-successfully-ins.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi I feel like I m going in circles as I ve spent so much time on the phone with tech support with both Belkin and Apple and but not Router with connect desktop touch can anymore! ipod Belkin Solved: - I am no further ahead They each think its Solved: Belkin Router - can connect with desktop but not ipod touch anymore! the Solved: Belkin Router - can connect with desktop but not ipod touch anymore! others problem Solved: Belkin Router - can connect with desktop but not ipod touch anymore! So I am really hoping someone can help My son just purchased an ipod touch and so we bought a Belkin Wireless Router F D I set it up and he tried his ipod and had connection so we thought all was fine however we hadn t tried our home computer When I did we did not have connection I contacted Belkin who had me add DSN Server Addresses The problem seemed solved I had connection with my home computer BUT I did not have my son check connection on the ipod as I figured he d soon let me know if there was a problem Sure enough the next day he told me he had no connection I called Belkin again and the guy had me check a few things but basically said everything was fine with the router and that I needed to contact Apple I did this and they had me reset the ipod I did this but still nothing Unfortunately I could not stay on the phone any longer as it had been over hrs with both techs and I have kids So I am sitting here with a very expensive little toy that s not working and a very frustrated son who wants to be able to get to the internet on his ipod If there is anyone out there who might be able to help me I would really appreciate it Thank you Donna nbsp

A:Solved: Belkin Router - can connect with desktop but not ipod touch anymore!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-belkin-router-can-connect-with-desktop-but-not-ipod-touch-anymore.678513/
Relevancy 47.73%

My iPod Mini won't update. All it does is charge and when i try to use the updater, it says "Plug in an iPod" even though it is plugged. What should i do??

Relevancy 47.73%

Hello update iPod attempt after BSOD all I am new to the site and definitely am in need of assistance I know a little about computers but apparently not enough to get this problem fixed I keep getting the BSOD after trying BSOD after iPod update attempt to update my iPod I can recreate the problem each time I try It gets in about songs or so and then crashes I have noticed as well that on my TuneUp Utilities program that it says that quot Windows reports that the quot MpKsl efcd quot device is not working properly quot I went through the device manager and couldn't find anything that needed updating I don't know if the two incidents are related but I did notice that once the thing on TuneUp popped up that my iPod stopped updating properly If anyone can give me suggestions I would greatly appreciate it Below is the message I get after the BSOD Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID BSOD after iPod update attempt Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP E FC BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product BSOD after iPod update attempt Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users ok Ok-PC AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt

A:BSOD after iPod update attempt

Hi,

Please follow the http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ml#post2545708.

Regards,
Reventon

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-after-ipod-update-attempt-560577.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I need to restore my ipod nano and update itunes but I start to download it then I get a message saying: There was a problem downloading the ipod software for the ipod "Angels ipod" and unknown error occurred (-48).
Make sure your network settings are correct and your network connection is active or try again later.
HELP

Relevancy 46.87%

Hiya The SQL Server Critical Update Wizard will update editions of Microsoft SQL Server and MSDE that are vulnerable to the Slammer worm All versions of the SQL Server Evaluation Edition can also be updated with the SQL Critical Wizard for Critical Feb Update SQL Server 20 Server 2000: SQL Update Wizard However Evaluation Edition can not be updated using SP MSDE ships with several Microsoft products including Office XP SQL Server Critical Update Wizard for SQL Server 2000: Feb 20 For a complete list of products that SQL Server Critical Update Wizard for SQL Server 2000: Feb 20 ship MSDE view the web page at Microsoft Products that include MSDE The SQL Critical Update Wizard was developed specifically for the home and small business user though enterprise customers may also download and deploy the wizard to their internal customers The SQL Critical Update Wizard will walk you through the steps of detecting a vulnerability to Slammer and updating the affected files SQL Critical Update Wizard runs on Windows Windows ME Windows NT Windows and Windows XP Please see Knowledge Base Article for further information about this wizard If you want to install SQL Critical Update on a cluster use the SQL Critical Update tool instead of the wizard For more information about updating clusters with SQL Critical Update or if you need more flexibility in detecting and removing security vulnerabilities visit SQL Server Security Tools System Requirements Supported Operating Systems Windows Windows Windows ME Windows NT Windows XP Windows Installer is required to run the SQL Critical Update Wizard on Windows Windows ME and Windows NT For Windows NT see Windows Installer Redistributable for Windows NT and For Windows and ME see Windows Installer Redistributable for Windows X http www microsoft com downloads db- b- f- e - fd aeee f amp DisplayLang en Regards eddie nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sql-server-critical-update-wizard-for-sql-server-2000-feb-20.119962/
Relevancy 46.87%

hello friend..

I cannot update windows 10 to anniversary update. Every time I check for update, this came out

"We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet."

I am connected to internet, Mozilla firefox is ok, utorrent is ok, everything is fine except windows update.
I have try disable the firewall, turn off windows defender, disable antivirus, none of it work.
I downloaded windows10 update assistant, did not work.
I don't know what is blocking windows update form connecting to internet.

Any suggestion? or perhaps solution.

Thank You.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/62813-unable-update-windows-update-cannot-connect-update-service.html
Relevancy 46.44%

There are some XP/Server) (Server for Software Browser Web cool free ware programs that you can setup to run as a server Note I ve tested them all under Firefox Browser as they will work with IE for the past - months now Web Server KF Sever this is found on the KeyFocus web site has one of the easiest to install and configure plus you can access all your documents media pictures audio from this server also Web Browser (Server Software for XP/Server) Mail Server DeskNow easy to installed and configure the best part you can try out the full pro for days then after that it converts to a free ware version Still not a bad Web Browser (Server Software for XP/Server) program for free Music Server Vibe Streamer is another good example if you want to stream all you audio files to any PC using the web browser Again this is free ware and works very well easy to setup and use Note All the programs here will work with XP Workstation Web Browser (Server Software for XP/Server) and does work on Server also KeyFocus one you can also play videos too using VLC media player optional that one is also free as well nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/web-browser-server-software-for-xp-server.103366/
Relevancy 45.58%

So First off I am sure most of you who are looking at this will think it is an easy fix and trust me I wish it was I have spent the entire update Software Software mode Issue boot, After (Aero, currupt) Safe day before this post searching for common fixes to issues with no luck First off here is the scenario I went go get on my PC that has been running flawless since December and the first thing I notice Software Issue After update (Aero, Safe mode boot, Software currupt) is it came back from sleep or idle whatever you want to call it This seems to happen now and then and I believe it happens because windows installed an update over the night Wednesday Normally this is no big deal I go about my way and all is fine So I noticed that some open files I was working on in excel have duplicates one set is read only one is not I closed all that down and we were all set The other big thing is the Aero feature was dead So I went online and hit ALL the usual fixes running the diagnostic downloading the specific MS diagnostic tool resetting the service multiple times restarts even some registry updates I found NOTHING worked The interesting thing is the only part of aero that is not working is the glass feature and the peek feature All the mouse icons and other attributes seem to be working I have an Nvidia GTX card so I updated to the most current form of the drivers nothing I delete the drivers and install the original CD drivers nothing I then delete the driver and try to use driver sweep to remove them This is when I notice that I can not boot into safe mode It just restarts when it gets to a login screen The other thing I noticed is my two installations of Autocad and Inventor are DOA they fail to launch and brings up the error report window So begrudgingly I reinstall and get the same error All other software works flawlessly So I am at my wits end I wanted to try a system restore to before the changes but the default system restore size only allowed and that was the original update at night I made a change and that one was gone I only have an OEM win disk so it appears I can not do a repair and all I can do is do a full reformat I am trying to avoid this route if at all possible so this is my last ditch effort to find an answer I have searched these forums and nothing works as of yet Thanks for any help P S I have also been getting an error when uninstalling software I have run a memory test I have scanned with AVG free amp Malwarebytes Custom Built PC Win pro ver build Service pack GIGABYTE GA-X -USB LGA Intel X USB ATX Intel Motherboard Intel Core i - Bloomfield GHz LGA W Quad-Core G SKILL Ripjaws Series GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC EVGA -P - -TR GeForce GTX Fermi Superclocked MB -bit GDDR PCI Express x HDCP Ready PC Power and Cooling Silencer Mk II W High Performance PLUS Mushkin Enhanced Callisto Deluxe MKNSSDCL GB-DX quot GB SATA II SSD x Seagate Barracuda ST AS TB RPM MB Cache SATA Gb s x Seagate Barracuda XT ST AS TB RPM MB Cache SATA Gb s

A:Software Issue After update (Aero, Safe mode boot, Software currupt)

Hi,

You mentioned OEM. Do you mean an OEM installation.....on a custom built machine? Which OEM?

Regards,
Golden

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/280388-software-issue-after-update-aero-safe-mode-boot-software-currupt.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I think my PC has a virus but cannot do certain things to verify Description I can surf via programs update, via but and won't Firefox Cannot connect IE, can connect the web via FireFox but get a connection error with IE Chat within GMAIL is also disabled I cannot connect to update AdAware and I m not sure it s allowed me to update malwarebytes or spybot I have run spybot and gotten rid of instances but am still having the problem Not that it matters but I can also not update HP software I have updated my Norton Antivirus Corporate Gold edition but every time I try and scan the entire machine it stops and says User stopped scan My HiJackThis logfile is Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot Cannot connect via IE, and programs won't update, but can connect via Firefox mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exeC PROGRA SYMANT SYMANT vptray exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA exeC PROGRA SYMANT SYMANT DefWatch exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC PROGRA SYMANT SYMANT Rtvscan exeC WINDOWS system HPZipm exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Western Digital WD Drive Manager WDBtnMgrSvc exeC Program Files Canon CAL CALMAIN exeC WINDOWS system wscntfy exeC Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE WINWORD EXEC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Documents and Settings Pajaks Local Settings Application Data Google Google Talk Plugin googletalkplugin exeC Documents and Settings Pajaks My Documents Downloads HijackThis exeR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dllO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllO - HKLM Run CTSysVol C Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe rO - HKLM Run vptray C PROGRA SYMANT SYMANT vptray exeO - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exeO - HKCU Run SpybotSD TeaTimer C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeO - HKUS S- - - RunOnce nltide regsvr s n i U shell User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce nltide regsvr s n i U shell User NETWORK SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce nltide regsvr s n i U shell User SYSTEM O - HKUS DEFAULT RunOnce nltide regsvr s n i U shell User Default user O - Extra context menu item Add to Google Photos Screensa amp ver - res C WINDOWS system GPhotos scr O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLLO - Extra button no name... Read more

A:Cannot connect via IE, and programs won't update, but can connect via Firefox

Thursday morning bump for help-

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/321106/cannot-connect-via-ie-and-programs-wont-update-but-can-connect-via-firefox/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi there I m new to this forum and it was brought to my attention via searching for help Looks like a great source for answers Back in January a member by the name of sundavis helped out zigzag I believe i have the same problem with malware I thought i had Windows after is are update. update redirected connect, google to MALWARE..... to unable browsers trying to gotten rid of my malware problems earlier but i don t think i removed it all As soon as i tried to update i was unable to connect to the website or i was redirected to Google search engine While reading this Windows update is unable to connect, browsers are redirected to google after trying to update. MALWARE..... previous post form January i figured that who ever was going to help me needed my specifics and i couldn t base it off of someone else I m hoping that sundavis could help me with my similar situation or someone else from the bleeping computer team I also have a problem with getting kicked from the internet this will happen hours after i turn the computer on I will open my browser and find I m not able to connect to any site but my network says I m still connected PLEASE HELP I m going to paste the problem back from January because he describes the situation a bit better quot When I try to go to http windowsupdate microsoft com I am redirected to google comAlso when I use a search engine sometimes the results redirect to other search engines but when I type the address in manually it goes directly to the correct site It only does this with certain search results though not all and http windowsupdate microsoft com always redirects to google com no matter if I search for it or if I type it in manually The main problem I have though is that I cant download anything from microsoft com I click the link it opens a new window and tries to connect to download microsoft com then I get a page cannot be displayed error quot

A:Windows update is unable to connect, browsers are redirected to google after trying to update. MALWARE.....

Comparing your problems to someone else's is not the right thing to doIt is highly unlikely that you have the same hardware and software setup, for startersIf you are unable to connect to the internet, try safe mode w/networkingIf that doesn't work and you have access to another computer, you can burn these applications to a CD or download to a flash driveThe process of cleaning your computer may require you to temporarily disable some security programs. If you are using SpyBot Search and Destroy, please refer to Note 2 at the bottom of this page.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note:-- If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. Note 2:-- MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes (like Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere with the fix or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please disable such programs until disinfection is complete or permit them to allow the changes. To disable these programs, please view this topic: How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/228388/windows-update-is-unable-to-connect-browsers-are-redirected-to-google-after-trying-to-update-malware/
Relevancy 44.29%

I have the older iPod shuffle that is about 1" x 2". I plug it in and it seems to be charging (yelllow flashing light). Do I turn it off while it's charging?

I downloaded iTunes 11, and yet it does not look like the layout here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1329

I tried to folow their directions by moving iTunes from My Music into Document/My Music. I can't even see my library now.

After I installed iTunes I saw some older songs on there that were in My Music.

Did I install the right version for Windows 7? Maybe I can start all over again. I want to transfer my songs that are on my iPod to my computer and then pick and choose what songs to put on my iPod.

Thanks!

Relevancy 44.29%

Try this one - struggling to get an explanation I can understand (even from Apple) - family members IPOD touch performed a port scan(outgoing) on an unknown IP adress- geo located within 25 miles of our house. Problem - no one had access to the IPOD at the time, whole family were away. Apple have never encountered this they say.
Whats all that about?, why would an IPOD perform a port scan on an unknown address - why has my firewall on router picked it up? & how the heck can this happen when nobody had acess to it ?(sleep mode though).

Really Grateful for help.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/457622/unexplained-port-scan-ipod-activity-any-ipod-experts-out-there/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hello,first of all I am sorry for my bad English. Now about my problem. I have Dell Latitude 3350 laptop and everytime I search for drivers updates in Dell command update, Intel chipset device software update appears. I installed it, it says "succesfully installed", I restarted the laptop and then it appears again in Dell command update. Details of update: Version 10.1.1.9, A01, release date 17 Jun 2016, filename: Chipset_Driver_320CP_WN32_10.1.1.9_A01.EXE. Filesize 10 MB.And the same problem in Dell SupportAssist..it shows again and again Intel management engine components installer, version 11.0.0.1158,A00. Filename: Chipset_Driver_78C1C_WN32_11.0.0.1158_A00.exe. Filesize: 98 MB.So can anybody help me to resolve install problems of these updates, please? Thank you in advance for you reply.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19992736
Relevancy 44.29%

I have windows 8.1 and I started my windows uodate yesterday at 9 pm. It took almost 45 mins fir the uodates to download then I clicked in installing the updates. Since 9:45 pm last night the installation is stuck on 25 out 67 updates and the update that has been installing is the windows malicious software tool. Its almost 12 hrs now. I even tried stopping the installation and restarting the ststem. But before restarting the installation process has started again. Please help to reaolve the issue

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/443333-why-window-update-stuck-windows-malicious-software-tool-update.html
Relevancy 43.86%

My AMD Catalyst Software Suite has a Software Update on my Laptop. The problem is, every time I try to install it, it says everything installed. I then head back to see what version I have, and its the same one as before. If I click on the software to install it again, it says the same thing and doesn't install the latest software.

Confused!

A:AMD Catalyst Software Suite (Software Update)

It probably detected, that there is a new version, but since it can not be installed on your system, it skips it.
Your GPU is not supported anymore, so you can just disable update checking for AMD drivers.

I think, that the latest driver supporting your GPU was 15.12 beta, not Final, but I found only:
AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver Beta 15.11.1 Driver - TechSpot

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/50195-amd-catalyst-software-suite-software-update.html