Windows Support Forum

Dell Bluetooth not working after upgrading

Q: Dell Bluetooth not working after upgrading

My wife has a Dell studio 1555 laptop and the Bluetooth 370 adapter doesn't appear to be working after upgrade to Windows 7. It won't recognise external devices. I've downloaded drivers that I thought might be the problem but to no avail.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Dell Bluetooth not working after upgrading

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Dell Bluetooth not working after upgrading

where did you download the drivers?
does your computer have a dedicated button that enables/disables bluetooth?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/44442-dell-bluetooth-not-working-after-upgrading.html
Relevancy 67.94%

recentle upgraded my laptop from windows 8.1 to windows 10, but the wifi and bluetooth are not working properly..the wifi and bluetooth drivers are missing and even after downloading the drivers and reinstalling them the wifi and bluetooth won't work.....

A:Wifi & bluetooth not working after upgrading to windows 10

Hi @Saheb_12?,Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!I came across your post about the Notebook, and wanted to assist you! I have looked into your issue about your HP Pavilion 15-n203tx Notebook  and  and issues with the Wireless connecting. Try resetting the router. Unplug the router and wait 30 seconds before plugging it back in to make sure it fully resets. Here is a link to the troubleshooting the Wireless connection, if you need it. Here is a document on Airplane mode. If Airplane mode is on you cannot use your WiFi or Ethernet, so Airplane mode should off for the Wireless troubleshooting. You can do a system restore. System restore will help if something automatically updated and did not go well on the Notebook and stopped the WiFi from working. When performing a System restore please note remove any and all USB devices. Disconnect all non-essential devices as they can cause issues. Please let me know how this goes.You can say thanks for trying to help, by clicking the Thumbs Up below!.Thanks.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-amp-bluetooth-not-working-after-upgrading-to-windows-10/td-p/5357898
Relevancy 67.94%

**bleep** was happen, funny and stupidity troubleshooting tips, u bloody, problem with wifi adapter I am also frustrated from last 2 years with this issue, i done so many finally I uninstalled genuine 8.1 os then finally fake win7 os wifi is working fine, righi now win10 again wifi issue, if u tried to install win7 error message is gpt file type partition it is sayin, frankly my frustration with h.p not you.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Re-Wifi-amp-bluetooth-not-working-after-upgrading-to-windows/td-p/5755313
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello everyone,
Okay so I have this Dell XPS L502X Laptop which I purchased in 2012. The Laptop came with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Edition.
Earlier its HDMI output to my Sony LED used to work fine.
But few months ago, as offered by Microsoft, I upgraded my Laptop OS from Windows 7 Home edition to Windows 10 home edition.  Since upgrade everything has worked just fine except, I do not receive HDMI output to my television.
I have tried searching for online solutions but not sure what could be the problem? Can someone please guide me in right direction? 
Thank you.

A:HDMI Output not working for Dell XPS L502X not working after upgrading to Windows 10

Can someone please suggest a solution..

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19667973
Relevancy 63.21%

"The device cannot start" (Code 10), a totally worthless and uninformative error message.
STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE   I replaced the batteries and still get this message.
The driver is up to date; I checked for new drivers. Windows troubleshooting is absolutely worthless, and I could not find relevant information with a Google search.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19987691
Relevancy 63.21%

Earlier it was working but now while installing the bluetooth+Wi-fi driver,errors are displayed and I am unable to complete the installation.

the stock bluetooth also doesnot work,the system shows as bluetooth on but unable to find any device,please help..

A:Bluetooth Not working in Dell inspiron N3542

Try system restore to a point when it was working.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/bluetooth-not-working-in-dell-inspiron-n3542-1042529.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi there, I can't find the bluetooth icon, I had done a clean reinstall a few months ago, so I may not have the driver. I tried to download it from Dell site, won't allow me, as I am not under warranty now.

Please help, thnks

A:Bluetooth not working on Dell Inspiron N5110

Hi there ... The Driver you need is in the Link below .. But it may not resolve your issue ...
Drivers for Inspiron 15R N5110

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/331424-bluetooth-not-working-dell-inspiron-n5110.html
Relevancy 62.35%

hi, i've Dell INSPIRON N5110 Intel Core(TM) i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.10GHz, i've installed  windows 8.1, it's showing Bluetooth software in the device manager and also showing blue icon of Bluetooth under task bar menu, but my Bluetooth is not working correctly, every time i search for any device it don't search any deviece and whenever i try to make it visible for other devices it gives error  i've also tried to install software available at dell site using different compatible modes like compatible with windows 8 or with windows 7 but it's not working ,please help me how can i make my Bluetooth work  

A:DELL INSPIRON N5110 15 BLUETOOTH IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 8.1 x64

Hi Ahsan Mughal,
The inspiron N 5110 is not tested with Windows 8.1, hence there are no drivers available. Please let me know how did you installed the Windows 8.1 and what was the previous operating system.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19529453
Relevancy 62.35%

Hey guys I have been using my Laptop with my Bluetooth speaker for a long time Today suddenly I would not find my Supertooth speakers under quot Devices quot where it has always been Uninstalled suddenly n15 5110 stopped Dell working Bluetooth Bluetooth drivers installed them again still cannot find it I cannot add it either When I went into the Bluetooth option it said quot Error with local device quot Weird Restarted my Laptop went into BIOS and cannot find any Bluetooth ON OFF thing and I Dell n15 5110 Bluetooth suddenly stopped working am sure I had one there before I booted my Laptop again went into Windows Mobility Center and I see that Bluetooth is quot OFF quot In services all Bluetooth services are started and running tried stopping them and starting them again still no luck Any ideas thanks EDIT Anyone who might have the same problem it took me few days to work this out and I am stil not sure what I have done But I will tell you the steps I took before it started working back I removed all the Bluetooth drivers and everything I used Your Uninstaller to remove everything completely so I would not have anything left After that I went into BIOS and even tho I didn't see Dell n15 5110 Bluetooth suddenly stopped working any quot Radio Dell n15 5110 Bluetooth suddenly stopped working quot option or any quot Bluetooth quot option I rested all settings to defaults Booted up again installed drivers again viola my Bluetooth started working again No idea why this happened at first or how But this is how I got it fixed BTW I tried restoring defaults settings when I still had the drivers installed and it didn't work so I guess I had to remove them first for some reason It's really weird Anyway thanks

A:Dell n15 5110 Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Hi bomichel,

Great to hear that bluetooth is working fine now. We appreciate the time taken by you to share the resolution which I am sure would benefit other users as well.

If you have any queries in future feel free to reach out to us.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/317320-dell-n15-5110-bluetooth-suddenly-stopped-working.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I installed Windows 10 -win64- on my Inspiron N5010 (prior was Windows 7). Now bluetooth is not working! How can I fix that? Do I need a new driver and where to find it?
Help please asap.

A:Bluetooth not working after installing Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron N5010

Hi,
Given in this case relevant drivers have to be installed on your system. Hence uninstall the relevant drivers ,restart the system. Then in compatibility mode install the Bluetooth drivers.
If there are any other concerns just write to us with Bluetooth card details,system service tag sent via private message.
Regards,

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19666400
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello All,  I have a problem with my HP 8570P windows 7 Pro 64 bit,  I have 2 bluetooth speakerS (JBL charge 2 and UE ROll) I can NOT get them to pair with the laptop. I have removed/reinstalled the drivers and it seems the drivers on the laptop are fine BUT it always give me a  message about the speaker' drivers not installed.I tried with windows update but nothing happen still the same. if anybody have any ideas please let me know, I will appreciateThanks in advance!!!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Bluetooth-8570p-NOT-working-with-Bluetooth-Speakers/td-p/5762723
Relevancy 52.89%

I bought a bluetooth dongle which for some reason isn't working in Windows 7. It shows up in Devices and Printers as "CSR Bluetooth Chip" and when I right click on it and select bluetooth settings, nothing happens. It shows up under Bluetooth Radios in device manager. As a test I tried using it in a Windows 10 VM. When connecting the USB dongle via VirtualBox it was referred to as "Uknnown device 0A12:0001 [134]" and it worked just fine in the VM. Any clue as to what is wrong?

Relevancy 52.46%

Typo on the title I ment Truemobile NOT I have an older Dell D I'm trying to breath some life back into and I thought I would try out Windows Well I got everything working good I think but the Dell Truemobile bluetooth Windows just won't see it No matter Bluetooth Issues 355 D400 with and Dell Dell Laptop, W7 what driver pack I try it says no bluetooth found The official Dell Vista pack asks me to turn on the bluetooth but I can't even figure out how to do that and the light on the laptop is not lit up I see dell has this app patch that it suppose to enable the bluetooth but that also tells me no blue tooth found I can't use my bluetooth cellphone as a modem help please That being said other people have been having the same issue with other laptops same internal bluetooth and W but what worked for them doesn't seem to want to work for me On a side note it work's under Windows XP just not W

A:Issues with Dell D400 Laptop, Dell 355 Bluetooth and W7

I opened the computer, removed the BT, rebooted, shut down, reinstalled the BT, rebooted and it's working now.

Hrmf...

Thanks anyway I guess.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/18763-issues-dell-d400-laptop-dell-355-bluetooth-w7.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi, I was wondering if I can replace the bluetooth module at my current HP EliteBook 2560p Notebook with a module that support the new "Bluetooth Low Energy ". Therefore, if above is possible ; would you please share with me which module will be compatible with my HP EliteBook 2560p Notebook and I would apprecaite detailed answer to ensure when I buy the new BLE module it will be the ONE. Note: I am trying to remove the exisitng internal module and replace/upgrade it with BLE module. Thanks!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Upgrading-bluetooth-to-v4-BLE/td-p/5612793
Relevancy 52.03%

Hello everyone, I have a HP Probook 6440b running Windows 10. It has a bluetooth module with the part# 537921-001 which is Bluetooth 2.1. Is it possible to upgrade it with HP ProBook 6475b's bluetooth module part# 655792-001 which is Bluetooth 4.0? I looked at both module's images and they look pretty much identical.. Is it going to work? thanks in advance 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Upgrading-Bluetooth-module-is-it-possible/td-p/5786269
Relevancy 52.03%

Hello! I have an HP Pavilion dv6-6145dx Entertainment Notebook PC, and I recently upgraded to Windows 10 (64-bit).  After upgrading, Bluetooth is nowhere to be found as an option (device manager, etc.).  I checked Partsurfer and it listed part # 630703-001 B/G/N WLAN card.  I believe that this is a Ralink (now Mediatek?) card - possibly Ralink rt-5390 mini pci-express. Is there any hope for an updated Windows 10 bluetooth driver for me? Thanks!Amanda

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/No-Bluetooth-after-upgrading-to-Windows-10/td-p/5744569
Relevancy 52.03%

I just purchased a recertified Asus Q LA in convertible quot Laptop which came with Windows installed When I upgraded to Windows shortly after I got it the Bluetooth would not function It did function with to upgrading not Bluetooth available 10 Windows after the Windows On the quot System Information quot page I found at System Summary gt Components gt Storage gt Problem Devices this entry Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator LE Device BTH MS BTHLE amp d f d amp amp This device cannot start I also found when double clicking on Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator Bluetooth not available after upgrading to Windows 10 LE in the Device Manager and getting the quot Properties quot box an entry for quot Device Status quot under the quot General quot tab that says This device cannot start Code STATUS DEVICE POWER FAILURE Also under the quot Events quot tab in the quot Properties quot box there is an entry under quot Information quot that says Device BTH MS BTHLE amp d f d amp amp requires further installation I have checked for driver updates and there were none There is no quot Bluetooth quot icon in the quot Action Center quot sidebar instead there is a quot Connect quot icon but I cannot connect my bluetooth headphones or a bluetooth keyboard Just get the message quot No Devices Found quot I have the only two services for quot Bluetooth quot on the Services page quot running quot with quot Automatic quot start I did not find an entry for the Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator LE

A:Bluetooth not available after upgrading to Windows 10

Even though there were no driver updates, try installing that driver, and see if that restores bluetooth.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/33112-bluetooth-not-available-after-upgrading-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I was using Windows 7 Home Basic preinstalled with the laptop since 2011. The laptop was working fine. After upgrading to Windows 10 the WiFi and Bluetooth is not working. Tried help from Microsoft remotely. According to them the drivers are not working and there is no updated drivers available for Windows 10 on HP website. The driver installed presently is "Broadcom 4313GN 802.11b/g/n 1x1 Wi-Fi Adapter".Please help and advise whether to stick with Windows 10 or to roll back to Windows 7 as I have an option to purchase a removable device to use WiFi and Bluetooth.I love the lightness of the new operating system. Please help!!!

A:Not able to switch on WiFi and Bluetooth after upgrading to ...

Hello @Banti2?, Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, both from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I read your post about the Windows 10 upgrade, and wanted to assist you!You can use the Go back to an earlier build option, in your System Settings: HP Notebook PCs - Upgrading to Windows 10Once you are back to your original Operating System, check to see if you are experiencing the same issue. If not, then you may consider holding off on the Windows 10 upgrade for a few weeks, until drivers can be updated. However, if you are able to get the WiFi and Bluetooth to work, using an external device, then you can continue to use Windows 10.  Keep in mind, that the rollback option is only good for the first 28 days, after installing Windows 10. Please let me know if this information was helpful by clicking the thumbs up below.Regards!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Not-able-to-switch-on-WiFi-and-Bluetooth-after-upgrading-to/td-p/5189627
Relevancy 50.74%

ok i have a cheap blue everything ive working bluetooth Bluetooth done Generic not tooth thumb size and generic that came with a bluesolie disc and i installed it on my windows bit pc and it worked fine but now that im trying to connect my wii Bluetooth not working ive done everything Generic bluetooth remote on it via bluetooth it just dissappeared from my notifications bar and the control panel it renamed itself motioninjoy xinput device and doesnt work at all first of all i reinstalled the Bluetooth not working ive done everything Generic bluetooth drivers which did nothing then Bluetooth not working ive done everything Generic bluetooth i tried like different stacks and tried this thing that was supposed to reinstall the generic driver so it could work but it didnt work it found it just couldnt install it then i went to choose a different driver firstly the csr driver and it tried to install but said it ran into an error and couldnt but it did rename the bluetooth and then i tried the microsoft mobile device center driver and it did the same thing help It does show up in device manager as a bluetooth and everything but it just doesnt show icon so i can connect nbsp

A:Bluetooth not working ive done everything Generic bluetooth

When I tried the bluesoliel software,it disabled the native bluetooth
service in 7 and did not reenable it when it was uninstalled.
Try this.........
1. Click Start and type services in the Search programs and files text area

2. Click Services in the Programs list that appears

3. From the Services window, browse the list of services and find the Bluetooth Support Service

4. Double-click Bluetooth Support Service

5. Select Automatic from the Startup type and then click OK

6. Close the Services window and unplug and re-plug the USB device

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-not-working-ive-done-everything-generic-bluetooth.1006401/
Relevancy 50.74%

I have Bluetooth built into my motherboard the Asus Z -Pro The Bluetooth worked fine when I was on Windows After upgrading to I am having problems with the driver Qualcomm Atheros AR Bluetooth HS Adapter I have installed the newest driver version for Windows bit directly from the Asus website I have also tried installing older versions using Windows compatibility modes They all have the same problem - the driver functions after installing but upon restart or shutdown of the PC the driver no longer works and shows this error in the device manager Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems Code If I right click and uninstall the driver then click quot Bluetooth problems upgrading Windows to after 10 drviver scan for hardware changes quot it re-installs the driver and starts functioning again All of my paired devices show up and work fine But as soon as I need to restart Bluetooth drviver problems after upgrading to Windows 10 or shutdown my computer the Bluetooth driver breaks again So I have to go through this uninstall scan for changes process every day that I want to use my Bluetooth Is there a more permanent fix for this

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/65812-bluetooth-drviver-problems-after-upgrading-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 48.16%

My Acoustic Research AWSEE BK speakers were working about weeks ago last time I used them and today they would not connect I removed and reinstalled them a couple of times this has worked in the past when I have not been able to connect to them At this point they are installed under Bluetooth devices but they are not in the device manager - they used to be under sound and game controllers - and of course not in the manage audio devices where they also used to be Today they ended up under Peripheral bluetooth device in the device manager and the drivers could not be installed After much monkeying around I uninstalled them again and then they quit showing up in the device manager too I have spent many hours on many forums and pretty not Previously is Bluetooth working working today. speaker much every manufacturers website I think and cannot figure this out My bluetooth radios are Dell Wireless Bluetooth v HS and Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator I did go to the Broadcomm website and update the driver I have also checked the Bluetooth support under features and made sure the settings were automatic and started and I also re-started this feature I have run the trouble shooter for playback devices and got no where because the speakers are not connected Under device manager when they were showing up as peripheral bluetooth devices I tried to update the drivers from there I have tried 'disabling' the built in computer speakers Previously working Bluetooth speaker is not working today. and reinstalling the BT speakers when the computer speakers were off and that did not work I have tried to 'right click' the speaker icon don't just click Next in the 'Add a Device' menu and that did not work My daughter's Ipad mini was able to connect to them perfectly in a minute I also got an 'Error ' I think that's what it was when I was doing something about this problem today When I try to connect to the speakers after the computer tells me they have been successfully installed and the drivers have been installed I have tried to close the screen because it takes too long and I have got a BTWUIExt is not responding error When I 'check' the services that are supposed to be 'checked' there are and look at the drivers it tells me everything is working properly I am not sure what to do next Thanks a bunch

A:Previously working Bluetooth speaker is not working today.

Hi Munchy,
Try a restore point from when they were working.

Roy

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/394435-previously-working-bluetooth-speaker-not-working-today.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I bought these speakers with a new dell 8900 running windows 10 in March.  The on off button for the speakers is very inconsistent.  I go for weeks not being able to turn the speakers on.  This morning I pressed the bluetooth button for a really long time (just for the heck of it) and then pressed on/off and the light miraculously appeared.  But what am I doing wrong?  I bought these for wired usage, not for blue tooth.  Why doesn't the on off button always work?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3513/t/19987820
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi, I'm having trouble with the BT modules for my Dell D520. It shows up in my Dell D510 Device Manager without any hassle!

The D510 is running XP Pro and the D520 is running Windows 7 Ultimate. I have 2 modules which work great on the D510 but not on the D520.

I have now sent away for another cable to see if there's any luck by doing this.

Could this be a problem with the D520 running 7

TIA

Scott

A:Dell D520 Bluetooth

Hi, are their any yellow or marks in device manager on the D520 are the drivers installed for the bluetooth?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/354986-dell-d520-bluetooth.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I have a Dell 7710 with a Intel 8260 wifi/bluetooth card. I am trying to pair a Bluetooth headset (blue buds X) and it does not see the headset. I have the headset in pairing mode and the PC is searching, but it never finds it (or anything nearby).

My droid turbo 2 phone can see the blubuds and other devices near by. So I do not think it is an issue with the headset; rather, the 7710.

Also, on the 7710, I set the Bluetooth setting to "Alllow Bluetooth devices to find this PC" and my Turbo 2 does not see the pc.

I have the latest driver from dell. The card is seen in windows and shows functioning properly. The wifi works fine.

Any ideas? Could this be a driver/setting issue or just a bad card?

I did check and the two antennas are connected to the card.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/45680-dell-7710-bluetooth.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi guys,

i recenty had a rootkit virus which i removed successfully thanks to some kind person on this forum

however since then my bluetooth isnt working

i have a dell 6400... the blue bluetooth light is on...but i usually have a bluetooth icon in the system tray which isnt there anymore

when i try to bluetooth something to my laptop from my phone...it discovers the laptop but then says sending failed

can someone please help me out

A:windows xp...dell...bluetooth

You may need to reinstall the Bluetoth drivers . .

You can go to the Dell support site, enter your Service Tag Number and download the bluetooth drivers. Be sure to use IE and do not use the Dell Download Manager!

Just download the driver file, save it to the desktop and double click to install

On the list of drivers, click on the driver file:

Then the download button here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-xp-dell-bluetooth-477280.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I am reading the specs for the Dell D630 and it shows this laptop has bluetooth.
How can I turn on bluetooth on the laptop or check to see if it turned on?
With bluetooth turned on can I trade files from laptop to iphone or from iphone to laptop?

Here are the specs:
http://www.dell.com/downloads/global...it_d630_en.pdf

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/win-xp-and-dell-630-bluetooth-question-619833.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I need to know how to find out if a bluetooth adapter is installed on a d620.
The bios has a place to Disable or activate it. So im thinking it has the moduale installed. Any advice would help.

A:Dell D620 Bluetooth

Dell says that Bluetooth is an option on this model. If the option in the bios to enable or disable Bluetooth is hi-lighted, we can assume that the system has a Bluetooth adapter installed

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-d620-bluetooth.80874/
Relevancy 46.44%

Hello there, this is my first post on these forums and I hope someone can help.

I was on an online forum last night on my ps3 and was tired of typing in posts using my ps3 controller. It dawned on me that I could pair my bluetooth PC keyboard to the PS3, and I managed to do so with no problems.

However, once I went back to trying to use the keyboard with the PC, it is not being detected. I have tried to reconnect using the "Add device" function in the control panel, but the keyboard isn't being detected at all. I even tried the old "Switch off and back on again" but to no avail.

I hope someone can help, it's probably something really simple but it has me completely stumped. Thanks in advance

A:Dell bluetooth keyboard problems.

Try to reinstall the driver for your bluetooth keyboard.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-bluetooth-keyboard-problems.886072/
Relevancy 46.44%

Can anybody help me?
I have a DELL laptop with windows 7 and a Bose SoundLink, they connect by blue tooth. I had a problem and removed the device (Bose) from the bluetooth devices on the Dell and all the devices on the Bose SoundLink, then tried to link them again and they won't. It worked perfectly the first time around.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-problem-on-dell-lap-win7.1024175/
Relevancy 46.44%

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU !!!
I want to play my new EXTERIOR BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS on my
DELL INSPIRON 531S running WIN7 but the computer does not detect the device. PLEASE help to find a solution to this matter. Thanks!!!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-in-my-dell-inspiron-531s.1165085/
Relevancy 46.44%

Hi folks you all we so helpful the last time I had a problem I thought I d try you again with this I have a Dell Latitude D running Win XP sp with internal Bluetooth which I have been successfully using with my Bluetooth mouse I then Bluetooth Dell D505 Problems purchased the Motorola HT headphones so that I could listen Dell D505 Bluetooth Problems to music wirelessly When I finally got the headphones paired I found the sound quality to be terrible I concluded I should update my Bluetooth software I also think I need A DP but I m not sure how to go about that Anyway I uninstalled Dell D505 Bluetooth Problems my old Bluetooth software and tried to install the Dell TrueMobile Bluetooth software R EXE that is recommended for my laptop The problem is now that it is installed I get an error that says the Bluetooth device is not found My Bluetooth light is on and the software seems to be installed but I can t get it to work In the device manager it says the driver is not installed Am I using the wrong driver Help me please Also let me know if I need to provide other information Thanks for your help nbsp

A:Dell D505 Bluetooth Problems

Try going here and click on the + sign beside Network and you should see the driver for that PC

http://support.dell.com/support/dow...D=LAT_PNT_PM_D505&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-d505-bluetooth-problems.727294/
Relevancy 46.44%

i am not able to access the "control window" for any bluetooth device.
when i double click on any of the paired device, a window seems to appear but it does not come.
i have uploaded the video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u5Ud...ature=youtu.be

please help me.

A:Bluetooth problem on dell n5050

c'mon is'nt there anyone who could help me??

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/207800-bluetooth-problem-dell-n5050.html
Relevancy 46.44%

I have a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse set that have a few issues. All the fuctions worked in XP but now they dont in Windows 7. They respond faster in Windows 7 than they did in XP which is great but parts don?t work. On the Mouse, the forward and backwards side buttons for IE do not work, along with the scroll button. I can click it and it will allow me to motion through a pages but it won?t do scrolling. With the keyboard I can no longer use the hot keys at the top for volume, calculator, home, etc... Not a big deal but would still like to use them. If you anyone has any ideas let me know.

A:Dell Bluetooth Keyboard and Driver

I had exactly the same problem and unfortunately Dell technical support were no help. As far as I can gather the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse are supplied to Dell by Logitech and the software that enables the higher level functions is called Setpoint. Version 4.80 is compatible with Windows 7 and should make all the keys work. I downloaded it from FileHippo. Good luck!

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/10278-dell-bluetooth-keyboard-driver.html
Relevancy 46.44%

Hello,

I need bluetooth drive for Dell 5110N. i installed from dell.com but not working!

please help me.

A:bluetooth driver for Dell 5110N

Quote: Originally Posted by moh3en

Hello,

I need bluetooth drive for Dell 5110N. i installed from dell.com but not working!

please help me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Moh3en,
My name is Ebhiniezer E from Dell Social Media and Community
Kindly click on the below link to download Bluetooth drivers and check if it helps.
http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/DriverDetails/DriverFileFormats?DriverId=50PWW&FileId=2941543843&productCode=inspiron-15r&urlProductCode=False
Waiting for you response.
Thank You
Ebhiniezer Elias
Certified Dell Community Professional

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/235313-bluetooth-driver-dell-5110n.html
Relevancy 46.44%

I bought a Dell Insiron XPS 15z laptop which has blutooth hardware but does not have any software to run this hardware?

Can you suggest?

A:Bluetooth software on Dell Insiron XPS 15z

It should have come pre-installed, and it should also be on the driver and software disc you were given. If not, just go to Dell's website, under support, and search for drivers by your service code (on the bottom of the laptop). You'll find the appropriate Bluetooth software.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/236919-bluetooth-software-dell-insiron-xps-15z.html
Relevancy 46.44%

Hi everyone I would like to know which bluetooth module I need to get bluetooth on this laptop.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19989501
Relevancy 46.44%

Hi all, hoping someone can help.

I have just installed the HP version of Windows 7 on my Dell XPS M2010 only to find that the bluetooth keyboard isn't working... or, more properly, that it shows that it's syncing properly with the main unit (keyboard light is on indicating that bluetooth works) but I am unable to type anything.

I've been told that my bluetooth card is Broadcom 335 and I've downloaded the driver from Broadcom, but it can't seem to detect any device. I've tried the Toshiba Bluetooth stack for W7, and that has the same problem.

Any advice?

A:Bluetooth Problem on Dell XPS M2010

Perhaps the abbreviation is misleading.. I've installed Windows 7 Home Premium, retail OEM.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/32698-bluetooth-problem-dell-xps-m2010.html
Relevancy 46.44%

I have an issue with my computer in which when I connect two different pair of beats, one being powerbeat wireless and my other beats which are beats solos. When I pair the devices through Bluetooth, 1 minute into a song or just after pairing the sound cuts off. When I go into playback devices, the sound bar moves up and down signalizing that there is sound playing but nothing is heard through the headphones. I believe there is a connectivity issue between any Bluetooth devices and my computer. I have tried updating the drivers and repairing the devices but with no luck.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19989624
Relevancy 46.44%

Anyone got success installing the driver for dell 370 bluetooth adaptor in windows 7 64 bit ??

I tried the drivers for windows vista x64 but they dont seem to be working..

Help Needed Guys....

A:Dell Bluetooth 370 Wireless Adaptor

i am using a Dell Studio 1555 Laptop

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/24672-dell-bluetooth-370-wireless-adaptor.html
Relevancy 46.44%

i hav a d610 without a bluetooth can any1 tell me the exact part number 4 Internal bluetooth for Dell D610 there Part # 1U746 and Part # W9242 i'm confussed so can some1 either give a link 2 the part i need thankss

Relevancy 46.01%

Well as my title says I would like to upgrade my Dell XPS 400. I'm doing this cause i would like to play some of the latest games. Heres my specs:

Processor
2.80 gigahertz Intel Pentium D (2 CPUs)
16 kilobyte primary memory cache
1024 kilobyte secondary memory cache

RAM
1024 Megabytes Installed Memory

Video Card

NVIDIA GeForce 6800

Now the plan is to upgrade the video card and the ram. Right now my computer has (2) 512 sticks. I'm going to buy (4) 1gb sticks and a Radeon HD 4830 512MB

Do you think I need to get another power supply also? Im almost positive the power supply i have now is a 375 watt. Do you think the ram and new video card are good enough to play today's top games?

I really dont think i need to upgrade my processor. Anyone disagree? I'd really appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

A:Upgrading my Dell XPS 400

Also is there a big difference between DDR2 PC2-5300 and DDR2 PC2-6400 or should i just go with the 6400 that is 8 dollars more on each 1gb stick?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/upgrading-my-dell-xps-400.118271/
Relevancy 46.01%

Ok I have a dell dimension in my room Upgrading my Help Dell; Please! It had Windows on it but I ve changed that to xp a while ago Anyways it is very slow and I m hoping to upgrade it I m taking a computer architecture class now so I know the ins and outs of the computer a bit more than the average computer person I guess you can say Ok well this computer has a Pentium mb of sdram and an gb hard drive Everything on it should be stock because I put nothing in it Ok question time Is it possible to put a new processor and other parts video card sound card Upgrading my Dell; Help Please! etc but keep the same motherboard I found gb RAM on newegg for after rebate Can you use any Ram with any pc Can someone help me find out what certain parts I need for my pc video card ram sound Upgrading my Dell; Help Please! card processor possibly Thanks a million And incase something isn t clear in my questions let me sum it up right here I want to upgrade my computer for Upgrading my Dell; Help Please! as cheap as possible but have it good enough to play things like Fable Black amp White and things of that nature Thanks again nbsp

Relevancy 46.01%

Excuse my ignorance, I'm not a computer expert...

Ever since upgrading my Dell Dimension 8100 to XP it's been running much slower than usual. It's a fairly old computer, and I was told that the problem is that I need to upgrade my RAM to support XP as it's power hungry.

So, being a novice, I looked into how it's done and think I could just about cope with doing it. I searched for what I need and came up with this http://www.orcalogic.co.uk/asp/prodtype.asp?prodtype=1932&ft=m&st=3

My questions are: what should I upgrade to? I'm 128 MB just now. Also, should it be this expensive or is this site just a rip off?! Help!

A:Upgrading RAM on a Dell

I just worked on a Dell Dimension 8200 and upgraded the memory. You should have 4 slots now with 2 64mb modules and 2 continuity modules. I upgraded that particular computer with 2 more 256mb modules so we came up with 640mb. I had the customer order the RAM from DELL since we could not get it from CRUCIAL I don't know the exact price but I do know that it way very expensive.

You can check with DELL but when we checked they no longer offered 128mb modules.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/upgrading-ram-on-a-dell.406794/
Relevancy 46.01%

Alright what I m basically trying to accomplish here is a video card that will run most games today at higher-moderate levels I m all too aware that the XPS is far from ideal when it comes to gaming but I lack the funds to build a superior machine 210 XPS Upgrading Dell for now I intend to upgrade to Windows since Vista sucks but this limits my budget for a new video card to about if I have no other options Ideally it would be or lower All this said I lack any understanding on the technical details of upgrading one s video card and am thus having a rather difficult time figuring out what to buy I ve upgraded the RAM to GB and I can probably manage another upgrade in the future if it s recommended but for the moment I m concentrating on the graphics So learned denizens what manner of low-profile video card can handle that workload and where can I find one Thank you P S I did notice that there were a couple of other threads nearly identical to this one but Upgrading Dell XPS 210 aside from being a couple of years old they tended to advocate upgrades that were somewhat out of my price range System Info Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM CPU GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Intel R G Express Chipset Family Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Upgrading Dell XPS 210 Free - MB Motherboard Dell Inc WG CN G C Antivirus Malwarebyte s Anti-Malware nbsp

Relevancy 46.01%

So I ve had a Dell XPS computer for a little over years now and I have not upgraded the CPU for it yet and was wondering if the Intel Core Duo E Wolfdale GHz would Dell XPS CPU 410 Upgrading my work with it Right now I ve got an Intel Core Duo E at GHz so I Upgrading my Dell XPS 410 CPU know this increase would be worth it Also I can t afford a whole new machine so I m not looking into that I m just wondering if that upgrade would work Also I know they share the same socket type but I don t know what else has to be taken into consideration I don t really know much about processors so that s why I m asking Oh also I found a combo on Newegg where they were selling the E with a Heatsink Fan for like an extra or so and my current one is whatever the default was that came with the computer years ago nbsp

A:Upgrading my Dell XPS 410 CPU

Officially, I don't think the 45nm CPUs are supported on the Intel P965 chipset that ships with the Dell XPS 410.

Look around a little on the Dell forums. The highest you can probably go is a QX6800.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/upgrading-my-dell-xps-410-cpu.147898/
Relevancy 46.01%

Would like to upgrade the graphics card for my XPS 420. I have come across this; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sapphire-Va...UTF8&colid=MEVJOHUZHUSX&coliid=I23Z4I8JDXF8XQ
but am not sure if it is good enough or if it will work with my system. Can I please have some help with this?
thanks

A:Upgrading Dell XPS 420

Upgrading graphics are dependent on card slot design, power requirement, and driver support.

If I remember correctly the XPS 420 has a PCIe x16 slot, so you should be fine with any of the current cards. A single PCIe x16 card slot has been a standard for all motherboards since the introduction of Core2.
Please check the power output of your power supply and make sure is it adequate for the card you have chosen. Power output is measured in total wattage.
Physical space within the case could limit the length of card chosen. The XPS 420 seems to be a larger case so only the longest of cards should be an issue.
Older operating systems may not have driver support for newer cards. Newer operating systems may not have driver support for older cards. Again I think this is a non-issue, if I remember correctly XPS 420 is either XP or Vista. Both operating systems are still currently supported by both nVidia and AMD.
I hope I didn't bore you, selecting a graphics card is pretty straight forward with only a few requirements. Since the card slot and driver support is basically a non-issue. The only other requirement that will rain on your parade is the power supply and physical space available. Your options for cards are huge, from what I can tell.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/upgrading-dell-xps-420.199628/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi I currently have a Dell XPS Non H C as my main pc The specs are Operating System Windows Ultimate -bit Build Service Pack win sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English XPS Dell Upgrading 720 System Manufacturer Dell Inc System Model Dell XPS Upgrading Dell XPS 720 BIOS Phoenix Upgrading Dell XPS 720 ROM BIOS PLUS Version A Processor Intel R Core TM Duo CPU E GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB Upgrading Dell XPS 720 available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX gb Western digital harddrive - primary OS TB - Western Digital gb - Western Digital Backup Nvidia GTX ect ect Anyway I now would really like to upgrade to an i of some sort I am guessing this would also require a new motherboard and also new RAM I do not mind this and yes I know it is technically going to be a whole new PC I was wondering what you guys would recommend Motherboard CPU wise Not really on much of a budget so Would like something that can be overclocked quite easily as I would like to be able to overlclock it in the BIOS Also size wise no problem as the XPS case is HUGE Weighs a tonne too What would you all recommend going for Also is it worth waiting till the next range of intel processors come out Many thanks Spud PS The kind of things my PC is used for is Video Encoding D Rendering amp Gaming which is why i am now after an upgrade Oh and cooling its not water cooled but it has a huge Heat sink and fan mm i think that sound like an airplane taking off when its turned on so I do not think this will be a problem nbsp

Relevancy 46.01%

A few days ago, I installed Windows 7 on my laptop, a Dell Inspiron 6400. I downloaded the Vista drivers for my bluetooth module as there were no W7 drivers available. Whenever I try to install the drivers, the setup asks to enable bluetooth by pressing Fn+F2. So I press Fn+F2 and the only thing happening is my WiFi switching on and off. Nothing happens to my bluetooth and therefor I can't continue the setup. How do I get my bluetooth to work. I checked the BIOS, bluethooth-module is enabled.

A:Enabling bluetooth on Dell Inspiron 6400

Try this - Drivers and Downloads

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/65351-enabling-bluetooth-dell-inspiron-6400-a.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Suddenly my laptop will no longer power on internal bluetooth. When I open Bluetooth / Bluetooth settings / Power On ----- I get message to press Fn + F2 to power on bluetooth---- all this does is turn off my wireless adapter..... This has always worked in the past, bluetooth icon in task bar remains red (off) ..... Whats the dang deal? Windows XP Pro

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-inspiron-6000-wont-power-on-bluetooth.759318/
Relevancy 46.01%

I just purchased a Dell Blue Tooth Travel Mouse. When trying to connect it finds the mouse, says it has connected and then a window with a countdown clock shows and says click to confirm with mouse but the mouse will not work. I called Dell and after 1/2 hour they said it was a long process to set-up and would charge me $60.00, I only paid $14 for the mouse.

I am running Windows XPS2 on a Dell Inspiron 1520.

Looking for any assistance as this mouse is new and was only released a week ago.

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-dell-bluetooth-mouse-will-not-connect.958558/
Relevancy 46.01%

i,m looking for dell inspiron n5110 bluetooth drivers for windows 7 32bit. I searched few and installed them but my bluetooth is still not working.

A:dell inspiron n5110 bluetooth drivers

Hi Janiman

May I have the Service Tag number of your Laptop. Its on the bottom on a white label. Also I would like to see the Details tab with the Hardware Ids under Property screenshot of your Bluetooth device inside Device Manager.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/281401-dell-inspiron-n5110-bluetooth-drivers.html
Relevancy 46.01%

It's the simplest way I could word the title. I was having some issues with my bluetooth device: Dell 370 Bluetooth Minicard, in my Alienware M17x. I had Bluesoleil and Widcomm drivers installed. I uninstalled both and went to the registry to delete traces of both Bluesoleil and Widcomm. Well, I also accidentally removed something under Bluetooth, without even thinking. Here's the problem now:

Instead of getting bluetooth devices, it fails to install driver software for my mini-card. Actually, it doesn't even recognize my device as Bluetooth. It shows up in Device Manager under "Other Devices" and in that tree is called "Unknown Device." I know that my device is probably screwed due to the registry edit, I'm just hoping the only way of fixing this ISN'T a complete reinstall of Windows 7.

Can anyone possibly help me with fixing this? If not I'll start the process of moving 400+GB of personal files.....

A:Dell 370 Bluetooth Minicard Registry Problem

Quote: Originally Posted by TAxxOUTBR3AKxx

It's the simplest way I could word the title. I was having some issues with my bluetooth device: Dell 370 Bluetooth Minicard, in my Alienware M17x. I had Bluesoleil and Widcomm drivers installed. I uninstalled both and went to the registry to delete traces of both Bluesoleil and Widcomm. Well, I also accidentally removed something under Bluetooth, without even thinking. Here's the problem now:

Instead of getting bluetooth devices, it fails to install driver software for my mini-card. Actually, it doesn't even recognize my device as Bluetooth. It shows up in Device Manager under "Other Devices" and in that tree is called "Unknown Device." I know that my device is probably screwed due to the registry edit, I'm just hoping the only way of fixing this ISN'T a complete reinstall of Windows 7.

Can anyone possibly help me with fixing this? If not I'll start the process of moving 400+GB of personal files.....

Hi, try doing a system restore prior to when you started having the problem System Restore

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/175142-dell-370-bluetooth-minicard-registry-problem.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Okay this is a really interesting situation After a week of trial and error I USB ports Dell keyboard with Problem bluetooth and/or ve narrowed the problem down enough to have a workaround for it and to ask about it I m running XP SP the keyboard in Problem with Dell bluetooth keyboard and/or USB ports question Problem with Dell bluetooth keyboard and/or USB ports is a dell multimedia bluetooth keyboard and the usb ports are on board not a hub When I boot up my machine or come back to it in the morning even if its left on the keyboard won t work The -only- way and I ve tried tons of stuff that I ve been able to get it to type again is to disable the bluetooth dongle in the settings move it into a new USB port tho I may have only ever swapped it with the mouse USB port re-enable the device remove and re-detect add the keyboard This is the absolute only way I ve been able to get it to work again including reboots driver reinstalls batteries re-pairings etc It also does not depend what USB port the dongle was in last this always happens I ve also checked to make sure that the Bluetooth service is started automatically at boot and it is I really have no idea why this would happen and while I m happy to have figured out a workaround I would be even happier if I was able to skip this minute process every time I want to use the keyboard I d also like to note that the machine stays on overnight not hibernating or anything and that the keyboard doesn t seem to shutdown if I leave it alone for minutes or so I figured that it could be related to how the keyboard sleeps to save power but I heard thats usually after just a minute or two Really hope this is something simple I m overlooking Hope someone can help with this since I can t find anything relevant online nbsp

A:Problem with Dell bluetooth keyboard and/or USB ports

Anyone?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-dell-bluetooth-keyboard-and-or-usb-ports.988487/
Relevancy 46.01%

My computer is an Alienware M11x running Windows 7.

For some unknown reason I cannot connect my Logitech V470 bluetooth mouse anymore. It has connected and worked just fine before. The computer and mouse are both brand new. When I check the properties of the computer it shows an exclamation mark next to the Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module (the bluetooth radio). When I click on it this message is displayed in the device status box "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

The problem started when I sent my computer into hibernate mode, turned it back on and McAfee security installed an update.

There is nothing wrong with the mouse.

A:Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module problem

Try reinstalling to see if it works.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-wireless-365-bluetooth-module-problem.946804/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi all Bluetooth Problem Dell N5110 Inspiron I am using Dell Inspiron N but i can not use the bluetooth I downloaded the driver from Dell i'm sure the driver is correct because i downloaded using my service tag but whenever i try to install it say quot Activate bluetooth using wireless switch quot althought i have already turn the wireless on Fn F Here is the driver i downloaded And here is the message i received when i install the driver I tried to let windows install the driver it self but there is always an error called Code Windows has stopped this Dell Inspiron N5110 Bluetooth Problem device because it has reported problems After i uninstall the driver on the device manager the bluetooth device is shown as unknow Dell Inspiron N5110 Bluetooth Problem device So i use a software called Driver Identifier Dell Inspiron N5110 Bluetooth Problem and download a software call BlueSoleil after installing this everything seemed to be fine But it is just for look nothing changed i can not start the bluetooth device and in the control panel it does not recognize any bluetooth device My device hardware ids is USB VID CF amp PID amp REV USB VID CF amp PID Please guide me how to solve this annoying problem Thanks very much

A:Dell Inspiron N5110 Bluetooth Problem

Hi there , please tell me if i'm posting in the wrong sub-forum so i will move my thread to Hardware and device forum

Thanks very much !

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/202520-dell-inspiron-n5110-bluetooth-problem.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hello I have my dell for month and i haven't got any problems till yesterday when I decided to transfer a song from the Laptop to my cell phone via bluetooth The transfer started and everything was going well when suddenly it stopped and a message appeared that says There is a problem with your driver get the latest driver or something like that Then I downloaded the driver from dell com and started installation Everything was ok until the installer started deleting old files and it deleted all the c drive but that doesn't matter because after some check that windows made it recovered most of the information And after that I decided not to touch anything else and leave the bluetooth not working But today i decided that I have to fix it and downloaded the driver and the BT software again But today i first uninstalled the the old driver and software and then installed the new ones But my BT doesn't work It is discoverable from my phone and i can turn it on and off but when press Show BT Devices in the tray icon it opens a window and start browsing and can't find any devices I tried with my phone and a BT handsfree And the Nokia Ovi Suite can't find the phone ps Excuse me if there are any mistakes I'm not a native speaker

A:Dell Inspiron n5010 bluetooth problem

Do you know who made the bluetooth device? it's not actually made by HP, if you can find the manufacturer it's practically guaranteed they will have a more current driver available.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/187532-dell-inspiron-n5010-bluetooth-problem.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hello guys & girls,

I'm unable to get the in-built bluetooth function working on Dell Vostro 1400 laptop. I have perused Dell forums to no avail. I have downloaded the machines bluetooth driver & have located a couple of patches via said forum but all to no avail.

I've uninstalled & re-installed the Widdcomm software too even via a direct route by drilling down to the folders in the OS in my case it's C:\dell\drivers\R140135\3100_216\Win32 & have even tried utulising the laptop's drivers cd to load bluetooth from that. Again no luck.

Anyway thanks for looking in & if there are some Dell engineers taking a look here then I appreciate any help you may have also.

Thanks in advance

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-vostro-1400-bluetooth-problem.798099/
Relevancy 46.01%

So I ve been trying to figure out how to fix the bluetooth for my computer and it just isn t working out for me The DEAD BLUETOOTH Dell 17R IS 5737 Inspiron problem It started out that my bluetooth wasn t showing up on my computer in the message center or in settings nbsp Now normally this isn t a problem nbsp For whatever reason my computer has this issue often and usually the remedy is a simple restart nbsp After restart I d be able to connect my fitbit or my speaker or whatever and the world was happy nbsp Now though several restarts did nothing nbsp Not good nbsp I checked my device manager clicked on hidden devices What I tried nbsp I checked my device manager clicked quot show hidden devices quot and checked on all bluetooth related drivers nbsp Dell Inspiron 17R 5737 BLUETOOTH IS DEAD They were all up to date BUT it said that it needed additional permissions code nbsp Strange nbsp Uninstalling and restarting hoping it would automatically reinstall nbsp Did nothing Searched services in my settings and looked for bluetooth related items nbsp Found quot Bluetooth support services quot nbsp Set it to Automatic nbsp Restarted nbsp Nothing different nbsp nbsp Installing Bluetooth drivers from Dell s site nbsp Used device detect to find the drivers and downloaded the drivers I found nbsp Dell Wireless Wi-Fi Bluetooth Driver nbsp and nbsp ntel PROSet Wireless Bluetooth LE GUI Application nbsp plus a restart nbsp This got me the bluetooth icon Dell Inspiron 17R 5737 BLUETOOTH IS DEAD to show up in the message center but clicking on it did nothing and there was still no bluetooth options in my Dell Inspiron 17R 5737 BLUETOOTH IS DEAD settings nbsp Darn Checked device manager again nbsp Now it says that the Bluetooth driver found now hidden under Software Devices as a single item that the device didn t migrate nbsp Not really sure what that means nbsp The following method was attempted with no real knowledge of what I was doing nbsp Pretty regrettable nbsp Looked back in Services back in quot Bluetooth Support Service quot nbsp Tried setting it from quot This account quot to quot Local Network quot nbsp Now that service won t start displaying the error quot Error nbsp the account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process quot nbsp Well that s not good nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp a nbsp Tried setting the other Bluetooth related services to local Bluetooth support service OBEX service Handsfree service and Device monitor to see if I could start the Support service again nbsp No dice nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp b tried to change Bluetooth Support Service Log on back to the quot this account quot option nbsp however I don t know anything about what I m doing at this point nbsp It requires an object name and a password nbsp I have no clue what its asking for nbsp Now I have irreversibly set it to local nbsp I am at the end of my rope and knowledge there is nothing more that I m finding that can help with my issue nbsp If somebody has read ALL OF THIS I apologize by the way I was just trying to be thorough of my mistakes and attempts I already thank you for your time nbsp If you can help then I ll be even more grateful nbsp

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19991901
Relevancy 46.01%

I have a Dell Inspiron 1545, windows 7, 64 Bit Labtop. I need help finding out whether or not this model has the Bluetooth card already installed. Im not sure what im looking for under the component list on the Dell Support Site. My Tag # is : FJJZ8L1
Any Help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Marie

A:Dell Inspiron 1545, windows 7, 64 Bit, Bluetooth

Hi Welcome to Seven Forums .. Is listed under Network ...
Product Support | Dell US

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/359046-dell-inspiron-1545-windows-7-64-bit-bluetooth.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi,

I have previously bought a Dell XPS15 in may 2016 but had to return it due to faulty Bluetooth adapter. I did really liked the laptop though. I planned to purchase another one but it seems the issue is not resolved yet as there are lots of complaints about it! Is there any update on this?

Regards

A:Dell XPS15 9550 Bluetooth adapter

What issues were you having with Bluetooth? I got my 9550 last December and had one Bluetooth issue with it. I am using a Bluetooth keyboard. A couple of months ago the keyboard was suddenly dropped and I had trouble getting it recognized again. Eventually I had to re-pair it and it has worked well ever since.
JohnD

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19991641
Relevancy 46.01%

I'm trying to pair my computer's bluetooth with my phone. Is there a way to find out what is the passkey code for the Dell XPS M1210? Or does anyone have it?

Relevancy 46.01%

I cannot seem to successfully work Bluetooth on my E4300. I've tried countless drivers and various troubleshooting processes and still no luck.
The Bluetooth capability is there, I know, and the light on the keyboard toggles on and off with the hard wifi switch. I've searched online for hours and found nothing that has helped so far... Other than learning that it might be a problem with Windows 7 and its infamous driver issues.
And advice?
Thank youu!!

A:Bluetooth problems on Dell Latitude E4300

Hi Chloberxox and Welcome to TSF,

What exact issue are you having with the bluetooth device?
Are you unable to pair devices? or is the device marked with an error in the device management?

Please get back to us with a proper problem description, detailing exactly when and where the issue is, as otherwise we're unable to assist you.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/bluetooth-problems-on-dell-latitude-e4300-601440.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hello.

I was asked to re install windows 8 on a laptop. It's a Dell Inspiron 15 ( 3521 ).

It installed all the drivers except the wifi + Bluetooth driver.

The laptop cannot connect to wifi straight after installing windows 8.

When I run the exe, it gets to the end of the installation it asks for the user to switch on the Bluetooth or wireless switch ( It was one if them, I forgot which one ).

I look all over the laptop and cannot find anything that resembles a switch. I looked at the FN keys and there is no shortcut for it or anything.

I looked to see if it's under settings in windows 8 but the wifi screen says " no devices ".

The laptop has a cheap build.

Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

A:Wifi + Bluetooth driver won't install on dell.

Hi Welcome to Seven Forums ... Have you got the QuickSet Application Installed ? If not Please Install it then using your Function Keys try to enable the Wireless/ Bluetooth Device by pressing FN+F2 or F3 before you Install the Driver ...

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/339115-wifi-bluetooth-driver-wont-install-dell.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hiya guys,

I bought myself a bluetooth module (Truemobile 360 Bluetooth), and can't seem to find the right bluetooth peripheral device drivers.

I run Vista Ultimate

Any help much appreciated

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-dell-inspiron-6400-vs-bluetooth.723122/
Relevancy 46.01%

Dell Inspiron 6000 won't power on bluetooth
Suddenly my laptop will no longer power on internal bluetooth. When I open Bluetooth / Bluetooth settings / Power On ----- I get message to press Fn + F2 to power on bluetooth---- all this does is turn off my wireless adapter..... This has always worked in the past, bluetooth icon in task bar remains red (off) ..... Whats the dang deal? Windows XP Pro

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-inspiron-6000-wont-power-on-bluetooth.802817/
Relevancy 46.01%

How can I find out if my Dell Inspiron 1545 has Bluetooth or not?
When I go to Device Manager in Control Panel, I don't see a Bluetooth device listed anywhere.
I've searched online, from what I've read some models of this laptop have Bluetooth and some don't. When I go to the BIOS screen, it mentions Bluetooth somewhere. Does this mean the laptop has Bluetooth?

A:Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop Bluetooth?

Hi,
Thank you for writing to us!
The system supports Bluetooth. The Wifi switch also works as the bluetooth switch.This is the version of  bluetooth on the system Dell 365 Bluetooth v2.0 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR).
Kindly click on the link which is the user manual :www.dell.com/.../manuals
Kindly private message the service tag and email address.
Thanks
Robin

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19995732
Relevancy 46.01%

Just got a new XPS 13 9343. Windows 8.1 64 bit.
I have a Bluetooth headset (shows BT508 under device manager). I paired it, but it does not show up under Sound-->Playback setting. It shows up under Device Manger. I connected the Bluetooth headset to Lenovo X1 Carbon, the headset works fine. The difference is the XPS 13 uses DW1560 Bluetooth 4.0 LE, but X1 Carbon uses Intel wireless Bluetooth 4.0 + HS adapter. 
Do I need any special drive or software?

Thank you.

A:Dell XPS 13 9343 Bluetooth headset problem

Hi ,
I would ask you to provide a little more information about the issue you are facing ,
*May I know which is the operating system installed on the system .
*Have you set your headphone to discoverable mode and then set your Bluetooth manager to search for the device.
*Have you checked if any other bluetooth device works with this system ( Kindly check the same in safemode )
Awaiting your response .
Kindest Regards ,

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3517/t/19640062
Relevancy 46.01%

Hello,
I just clean installed retail version of the windows 7 ultimate 64bit [Changed from Vista ultimate 64 bit]
I tried the Vista's 64 bit driver for my Dell's wireless Bluetooth keboard & mouse, and TEAC 13 in 1 card reader but failed. I am functional on the generic drivers. Hwever does anybody know of a dedicated drivers from vendor for the above two?
{I could not find one in Dell Drivers & Download under my Service tag}
Regards

A:TEAC 13-1 card & Dell Bluetooth drivers

Quote: Originally Posted by cabbage

Hello,
I just clean installed retail version of the windows 7 ultimate 64bit [Changed from Vista ultimate 64 bit]
I tried the Vista's 64 bit driver for my Dell's wireless Bluetooth keboard & mouse, and TEAC 13 in 1 card reader but failed. I am functional on the generic drivers. Hwever does anybody know of a dedicated drivers from vendor for the above two?
{I could not find one in Dell Drivers & Download under my Service tag}
Regards

Try installing this. It worked for my XPS420 with Dell Media Card Reader with Integrated Bluetooth Module (CAB-200) running Windows 7 Professional 64bit.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/30964-teac-13-1-card-dell-bluetooth-drivers.html
Relevancy 46.01%

I had to reinstall WinXP on my Dell XPS M1530, and now Windows doesn't detect the bluetooth unit. The symbol in the line with power buttons etc is lighted though. I have software from before, but could only copy, not install it. What I find works only in Vista. Broadcom's own bluetooth software does neither detect a bluetooth nor work without that. In the control panel there is no icon for bluetooth, even though Windows help suggests exactly that.

Does anyone know how to do that? It worked before, but now I can't figure out how, even after hours of googling...

Best regards

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-get-bluetooth-to-work-on-dell-xps-m1530-with-winxp.137179/
Relevancy 46.01%

I have been trying to activate the bluetooth capabilities of my Dell Inspiron laptop for several days now No matter what I do I keep coming up with the same problem which is that I cannot get a bluetooth icon in my Inspiron Activation Bluetooth Dell 1545 on system tray in order to turn it on After much searching I found some info on the web which I thought might help Basically I downloaded the wireless bluetooth module with the drivers from the Dell website When trying to install these drivers a window pops up telling Bluetooth Activation on Dell Inspiron 1545 me to switch on my bluetooth antenna The Inspiron does not have an actual quot switch quot but pressing F will turn the wireless antenna on off I have switched this antenna on and off to no avail The info I found said to just click cancel on this screen and go to a folder called Widcomm which was installed from the file which contained the drivers This folder has an application called BTTray which is supposed to give me a bluetooth icon in the system tray This does not appear however Here is the site on which I found this info http en kioskea net forum affich- -bluetooth-not-working-in-dell-inspiron- Note that the info on that site is in regards to an Inspiron but I made sure to download the correct drivers for my Inspiron system with Windows bit Apparently I need to have the bluetooth icon appear in the system tray in order to activate it and finish the driver installation but that does not happen I have checked Task Manager and BTTray is listed as an active process yet it still does not appear I have even checked my BIOS settings and bluetooth is enabled there as well I am really about to lose my mind over this issue Any help advice would be greatly appreciated Here is my system info Dell Inspiron laptop Windows bit If any more info is needed please just ask I really would appreciate the help Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Bluetooth Activation on Dell Inspiron 1545

Does F2 really toggle the bluetooth on/off? Is there a blue LED to indicate the state? The usual switch is the Fn + F2 key combination.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-activation-on-dell-inspiron-1545.949669/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hello.
My Dell Precision M6500 has two separate half-mini PCI-e slots for WiFi (WLAN) and Bluetooth (WPAN) cards.
Can I install a combined WiFi+Bluetooth module in on of them? Will it work completely, or partly (or finelly not)?
Thank you.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19683030
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi all,
After I loaded to my laptop 7, bluetooth doesnt work. I just cant find on web '' silicon wave bluetooth wireless adapter '' driver. Can anyone help ?

A:dell inspiron 6400 bluetooth problem

Quote: Originally Posted by Asgz

Hi all,
After I loaded to my laptop 7, bluetooth doesnt work. I just cant find on web '' silicon wave bluetooth wireless adapter '' driver. Can anyone help ?

Try this : Silicon Wave Bluetooth Device driver

REMEMBER TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS! THEY'RE UNDER THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON.

ZeshanA
If I helped, click the scales above my post and click I Approve.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/43774-dell-inspiron-6400-bluetooth-problem.html
Relevancy 45.58%

Hello everyone Both the laptops Dell Inspiron R and Dell Inspiron came with GB of RAM I'd like to upgrade it to at least GB by replacing the GB dimms in both laptops with GB dimms Was wondering whether it is safe and okay to combine different memory modules from different manufacturers I'm also leaving the US next week and so would prefer getting RAM that's more reliable and wouldn't mess up the laptops Could you guys please recommend which ones you'd get I've bought Samsung and Crucial in the past and didn't have any issues Here's the existing RAM information from CPU Z Inspiron R Inspiron Based on the above information could you please recommend the sticks that you would get preferably from Amazon Dell's upgrade page for Inspiron R recommends this one Dell GB Certified Replacement Memory Module for Select Dell Systems - MHz LV SODIMM Memory Dell which is MHz So can I get this one for that laptop Kingston Technology GB MHz DDR L PC - V Non-ECC CL SODIMM Intel Laptop Memory KVR LS at Amazon com This would on Upgrading 15R RAM 7548 Dell Inspiron and laptops Inspiron Dell match the manufacturer of the existing stick Kingston Dell's upgrade page Upgrading RAM on Dell Inspiron 15R and Dell Inspiron 7548 laptops recommended the same stick for Dell Inspiron as well Since I wasn't able to locate Hyundai's GB stick is it okay if I get Kingston or Crucial's stick Kingston Technology GB MHz DDR L PC - V Non-ECC CL SODIMM Intel Laptop Memory KVR LS at Amazon com Amazon com Crucial GB Single DDR MT s PC - CL SODIMM -Pin V V Notebook Memory CT BF B Computers amp Accessories Any comments or be greatly appreciated Many thanks in advance

A:Upgrading RAM on Dell Inspiron 15R and Dell Inspiron 7548 laptops

Can't comment on the compatibility, however, make sure laptops support 8GB RAM in a single slot, with 16GB total.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/374801-upgrading-ram-dell-inspiron-15r-dell-inspiron-7548-laptops.html
Relevancy 45.58%

So i upgraded my dell demension s RAM b it comes with mb stock and i 4550 upgrading RAM dell added a gig stick now i wanted to go out and buy a gig stick to replace the stick but the manual says maximum RAM per socket is g will it screw up my computer to put a g stick in Thanks was thinking something along the lines of this http shop outpost com upgrading dell 4550 RAM dNs LlfS Jh MuA node site sr SEARCH MAIN RSLT PG a div class messageTextEndMarker nbsp div blockquote article div div class messageMeta ToggleTriggerAnchor div class privateControls span class item muted span class authorEnd a href members hellsscope class username author dir auto Hellsscope a span a href threads upgrading-dell- -ram title Permalink class datePermalink span class DateTime title Mar at PM Mar span a span div div class publicControls a href threads upgrading-dell- -ram title Permalink class item muted postNumber hashPermalink OverlayTrigger data-href posts permalink a div div div id likes-post- div div li class message div class messageUserInfo itemscope itemscope itemtype http data-vocabulary org Person div class messageUserBlock div class avatarHolder span class helper span a class avatar Av m data-avatarhtml true img src styles default xenforo avatars avatar m upgrading dell 4550 RAM png width height alt a div h class userText Sponsor h span class arrow span span span div div div class messageInfo primaryContent div class messageContent article blockquote class messageText ugc baseHtml ins class adsbygoogle style display inline-block width px height px data-ad-client ca-pub- data-ad-slot ins blockquote article div div li li li id post- class message data-author Rich-M div class messageUserInfo itemscope itemscope itemtype http data-vocabulary org Person div class messageUserBlock div class avatarHolder span class helper span a href members rich-m class avatar Av m data-avatarhtml true img src data avatars m jpg width height alt Rich-M a div h class userText a href members rich-m class username dir auto itemprop name Rich-M a h div class extraUserInfo dl class pairsJustified dt Joined dt dd May dd dl dl class pairsJustified dt Messages dt dd a href search member user id class concealed rel nofollow a dd dl div span class arrow span span span div div div class messageInfo primaryContent div class messageContent article blockquote class messageText SelectQuoteContainer ugc baseHtml Well it probably won t run at all but if it does it will be as gb div class messageTextEndMarker nbsp div blockquote article div div class messageMeta ToggleTriggerAnchor div class privateControls span class item muted span class authorEnd a href members rich-m class username author dir auto Rich-M a span a href threads upgrading-dell- -ram post- title Permalink class datePermalink span class DateTime title Mar at PM Mar span a span div div class publicControls a href threads upgrading-dell- -ram post- title Permalink class item muted postNumber hashPermalink OverlayTrigger data-href posts permalink a div div div id likes-post- div div li li id post- class message data-author Hellsscope div class messageUserInfo itemscope itemscope itemtype http data-vocabulary org Person div class messageUserBlock div class avatarHolder span class helper span a href members hellsscope class avatar Av m data-avatarhtml true img src data image png base iVBORw KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAGAAAABgCAYAAADimHc AAABa lEQVR u dTUsCQRzA dnoRWxBkAjyIHSwq e QN D GxQ CIhAikizMJEptLa O mInW nd zDMPow wEVTA PTj DCmvFWwAAgAAAEAAAAgBAAAAIAAABACAAAAQAgAAAEAAAAgBAAAAIAAABAKD Vue cJIk WC OfOsddMJ u Lrb Upo u OPDs uwyDUfbtffxEF ftcNt dAKMIC mCFrkhq ZGGXjqDWy RuAvHUe tF kRHkDhAAAAIAQAAACAAA elXP po GuhUa V qJj nFy gpPL MnwAjS o gwSgLoyyLWmNjfS U s C vE mSwvwF vP evJIvYhxHkDhAAAAIAQAAACAAA elf jJuZ saKmk ao yC sA pSWSyEtl LWmE QtsIcgcossQ aDgBAAQAgAAAEAAAAgBAAAAIAAABACAAAAQAgAAAEAAAAgBAAAAIwJ oC t UnU uJyZAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC width height alt Hellsscope a div h class userText a href members hellsscope class username dir a... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/upgrading-dell-4550-ram.694731/
Relevancy 45.58%

I have a Dell XPS 400 32 bit computer that i would like to use to build a gaming computer, is it worth it?

A:Is a Dell XPS 400 worth upgrading?

No, considering it's about 10 years old it won't be able to play modern games.

It would be much better to build a new PC from scratch using up to date components

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/is-a-dell-xps-400-worth-upgrading.1154322/
Relevancy 45.58%

I have a Dell Inspiron 8200 running XP with a single Kingston 512K. I want to upgrade the memory but so far I have been unsuccessful. I ran the Crucial analysis program and they suggested I buy another 512K which I did. In fact, I bought two Crucial 512K RAM and I know they are good as I can boot up with either one in Drive A. However, with both of the Crucials installed OR with the Kingston in Bay A and either of the Crucials in Bay B, the computer will not boot up. I upgraded the BIOS from the Dell site and that did not help. I cannot believe the mother board is bad. Any suggestions?

A:Upgrading Memory in Dell

Sounds like the one slot may be dead.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/upgrading-memory-in-dell.693961/
Relevancy 45.58%

I've tried two different Core2Duo processors to replace the P4HT, and it doesn't work. What can I use to upgrade the CPU?

My service tag is 2BKP4D1 and I tried an E6600 and an E7600.

A:Upgrading CPU on Dell Prec 390

Isn't a P4HT socket 478?

A Core2 being socket 775?

I don't think they will fit onto your current motherboard. I'd wait for someone to confirm it though, as I'm only 50/50 on it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/upgrading-cpu-on-dell-prec-390.151249/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hi everyone!!!

I currently have a Dell Dimension 2400 and I want to upgrade it by getting a new motherboard that has an PCI-Express slot and more RAM slots than 2. Any suggestions to a good motherboard?

-edit-
Oh..I forgot to mention, I believe it is a Micro ATX motherboard I am currently using....

Thanks!!!

A:Upgrading my Dell desktop

What OS are you going to run and are your upgrading for game use or just a little more speed.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/upgrading-my-dell-desktop.160790/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hi everybody, and thanks in advance to anyone who may offer some advice. What I want to do is upgrade my memory and possibly my processor. I believe my specs are at the bottom of the page. As far as I know I can have up to 2 gigs of memory. Right now I am running with 1 gb. Also, I want to upgrade my processor if possible. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Ok, here are my specs.
Dell 4550 400Mhz FSB
Intel Pentium 4 @2Ghz
1 Gb ram
128 mb ati rage graphics
intel motherboard socket 478

Relevancy 45.58%

I want to upgrade the memory on my Dell as it lags when I'm playing games but was wondering if there was any limit on the amount my system could support? I checked on Dell's website and they only offer up to 512MB modules which I already have two of, which suggests to me that it doesn't support (or at least they don't suggest) using anything higher. Also, they are always banging on about how important it is to buy components directly from them, but does it really matter?

A:Upgrading memory on a Dell

Dell Dimension 5100 (also please update your Profile mobo to this)

Memory:
http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/dim5100/en/sm/specs1.htm#wp1097520

Maximum: 4Gb 400-MHz and 533-MHz DDR2 unbuffered SDRAM
(note Windows Xp 32bit can only see 3Gb)

No it doesn't matter where you buy your Ram, but in saying that, you should buy the exact same ram that is already fitted, to avoid conflicts.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/upgrading-memory-on-a-dell.98519/
Relevancy 45.58%

I was wondering if there is a way? I own a 3600+ 2.0ghz and well I'm ready to move on to at lest a 6000+. Is there any way I can? I heard something about a CPU lock on dells if so there must be a way to take off the CPU lock I see screws around this black case. So what if I just pop it off and take the CPU out and wam there you go I got a 6000+ All computers are the same when it comes down to the bones of a PC dell can't just make a computer that READS NO YOU CAN'T there is always away around that ****.... ALWAYS!

A:Dell E521 Upgrading CPU?

I think it would be a good idea to see if the motherboard supports the processor you want to install.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-e521-upgrading-cpu.601491/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hello all;
I want to breathe a bit of new life into this old workhorse, and wonder if it can be done.
1. Approximate cost
2. Level of difficulty & time.
System: Xeon W5580 @3.2GHz (twin CPU's); RAM: 12GB; W7 Pro 64 bit, SP1; WinExp index: 7.1
Owner: SolidWorks junkie :-)

A:Upgrading from HDD to SSD on Dell T7500

0. can be done
1. 80-180$
2. easy, 6 hours installing windows and software.

buy an intel ssd to be on the safe side, dell, hp are picky. 535 or 730 series 120-240GB

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/377611-upgrading-hdd-ssd-dell-t7500.html
Relevancy 45.58%

Hi guys i am faced with a choice that i would like to be giving some advice on I have an Dell M and when it comes to gaming it have done an outstanding job It can play very early games with no problem but now that we are in i have had to resort to the lower setting of games I was playing on either doing an overhaul or my Upgrading Dell M1730 just buying a brand new computer The question i have is what is cheaper and what gets me a better machine Newer gaming computers can cost as much as my mac book pro Below i am going to list Upgrading my M1730 Dell some basic specs of the m Anyone who could give me advice on price management Upgrading my M1730 Dell or even suggestions for new processors ram hard drive video card and other important aspects would be much appreciated XPS-M Processor -Intel R Duo Core Processor- Type t GHzz Ghz Video Card- NVIDIA GeForce Go M GT Ram mb

A:Upgrading my M1730 Dell

Is that 256 mb of ram or video ram? If that is all of the ram that you have you have no where near enough to run Vista.

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/299599-upgrading-my-m1730-dell.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I've lerned that the Optiplex GX1 I have will only support up to 40gig of Hd.
So I can add any hard drive on top of the 6gig it has (ie a 30 gig), or replace the existing 6gig with a 40 gig, I think.

Question is can I just go buy any old type hard drive or is there something special because I'm working on a Dell?

Thanks
Will

A:Adding/upgrading a Dell HD

No, there's nothing special for the drive in the GX1's and you're not limited to a 32GB, the common limit on these older computers, hard drive limit. However you will need one of these to surpase that limit: http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduct.asp?DEPA=1&submit=Go&description=promise

Oddly, if a 40GB drive works then then next common limit is 74 - 80GB. Also thats 32GB (40) per drive - you could have 4 by 32GB drives if you like.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adding-upgrading-a-dell-hd.183119/
Relevancy 45.58%

I am looking to upgrade my dell xps with a new processor It looks like Upgrading XPS Dimension my Dell 600 i can put the following cpu Upgrading my Dell XPS Dimension 600 into my system intel core duo e mhz fsb mb cache conroe here are the current specs using cpuz if you need more info i can provide it processors information ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ processor id number of cores max number of threads max name intel pentium d codename smithfield specification intel r pentium r d cpu ghz package socket lga platform id h cpuid f extended cpuid f core stepping a technology nm core speed mhz x mhz rated bus speed mhz stock frequency mhz instructions sets mmx sse sse sse em t l data cache x kbytes -way set associative -byte line size trace cache x kuops -way set associative l cache x kbytes -way set associative -byte line size fid vid control yes fid range x - x vid range v - v features xd chipset ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ northbridge nvidia nforce sli intel edition rev A southbridge nvidia nforce mcp rev A graphic interface pci-express pci-e link width x pci-e max link width x memory type ddr memory size mbytes channels dual memory frequency mhz cas ras to cas ras precharge cycle time tras bank cycle time trc nbsp

A:Upgrading my Dell XPS Dimension 600

Did you have a question ?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/upgrading-my-dell-xps-dimension-600.98922/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hello there I currently own a Dell XPS and am in the process of upgrading the systems Power Supply Unit as well as the Graphics Card I have never done this before but am very familiar with computers and have been researching a lot about the endeavor With that said I have ordered Radeon HD GB DDR PCIE Graphics Card and well as an 8100 Upgrading Dell my XPS Ultra LSP -Watt Power Supply I was hoping someone could tell me if I m doing anything wrong with my component selection I researched them quite thoroughly already but I must admit am worried about somehow frying my motherboard or damaging my system beyond repair If you need any additional details my system specs are linked below as well as the graphic card specs with the PSU Thanks in advance Rob Upgrading my Dell XPS 8100 Dell XPS System http configure dell com Upgrading my Dell XPS 8100 dellstore l en amp s dhs amp cs cadhs amp model id studio-xps- Ultra LSP -Watt Power Supply http www tigerdirect ca applicati -WebletMain- -CANLET- - order amp SRCCODE CANLET Radeon http www amd com us products desk d- Pages ati-radeon-hd- -overview aspx nbsp

Relevancy 45.58%

Hello fellow forum users I Bluetooth Inspiron No Dell 15 Audio N5050 Drivers? have a problem on my hands Dell Inspiron 15 N5050 No Bluetooth Audio Drivers? I haven't been able to figure out myself in anyway When I try to connect the bluetooth on my laptop a Dell Inspiron N to my family room bluetooth sound system to play music through the system it Dell Inspiron 15 N5050 No Bluetooth Audio Drivers? finds it in the quot add device quot section However as soon as it tries to connect to the system it always fails in some way It's told me many things before If it does add it it complains about no drivers I've got all the correct drivers I think I got them all at least and yet it says something like no drivers found for the speaker system This started to happen when I wiped the HDD for the laptop to help it's performance speed helped a lot and after reinstalling Windows Ultimate x this is now the only problem I have I'll attach a few pictures Thanks in advance Also the WiFi Bluetooth card is a Dell Wireless Half size card Any suggestions Thanks in advance again

A:Dell Inspiron 15 N5050 No Bluetooth Audio Drivers?

That sounds like a problem with the Vizio (no drivers) rather than a driver problem in the PC.

Have you checked Vizio to see if they have any Windows drivers?

In case it is a PC driver issue, make sure you have all the drivers installed from Dell.

BTW, avoid Windows 10 on this model. Dell has a note that they do not support Win 10 for this model.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/378407-dell-inspiron-15-n5050-no-bluetooth-audio-drivers.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I post this to assist others - I ve already found the quot solution quot to my problem I recently upgraded a year old Dell laptop to Windows Pro 7 in BT (Bluetooth) Travel Dell Windows Mouse 5-Button I use a Dell -Button BT Bluetooth Travel Mouse that came with the laptop The default mouse bluetooth drivers in Win supported the basic mouse functions Under Vista I could easily customize the functions associated with the various Mouse buttons but not so in Win I searched the Dell Support website for an nbsp updated mouse driver unsuccessfully and then contacted Dell Support Even though my system is Dell 5-Button BT (Bluetooth) Travel Mouse in Windows 7 still under warranty I was told that I d have to pay an extra fee for the Dell Solution Center Team to provide me with the Dell Mouse driver for Win I said quot No thank you quot and continued to research my issue I discovered that the Dell -Button BT Travel Mouse is actually manufactured by Logitech I went to the Logitech website and found their updated software for Win Fortunately the same software supports most of Logitech s mice -- it is called quot Setpoint quot I downloaded and installed the software It immediately recognized the Dell BT Travel Mouse and I am now able to customize the five mouse buttons again Logitech offers Setpoint versions for -bit and -bit Windows The -bit version may be found at http logitech-louk navisite net web ftp pub techsupport mouse setpoint exe

A:Dell 5-Button BT (Bluetooth) Travel Mouse in Windows 7

I must say Thank you to Dave as I was almost trying to return the Mouse when I happened to google your Post.
In my Case i was trying to Couple it with a HP Laptop & tried everything from Restart to Bluetooth Software loading, but Nothing Worked.
Set-point 6.5 Did the magic for me & the Mouse is Cruising.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19314910
Relevancy 45.58%

I have a Precision M6500 and have been looking for a bluetooth (WPAN) card. I've looked on eBay and have searched the web but cannot find one, does anyone know where one can be purchased.
Thank you

A:Dell Precision M6500 Bluetooth Card (WPAN)

Thank you for your reply but I've seen those on eBay, the one I'm looking for can be seen on the Dell manual for the Precision M6500 under "removing the WPAN card".

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19534465
Relevancy 45.58%

I've tired to install the bluetooth wifi driver given but it didn't work . Then I tried to install other suggested network driver from the internet but those also didn't work . can anyone help ?

A:dell inspiron 3421 bluetooth wifi problem

Hi Welcome to Seven Forums ... Did you Install the Dell Wireless 1703 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Driver ...

From the Dell Website ? Does your Function Keys work ? ...

Any errors in the Device Manager ? ...

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/348641-dell-inspiron-3421-bluetooth-wifi-problem.html