Windows Support Forum

Mouse shaking problem

Q: Mouse shaking problem

http://I.imgur.com/URr8kFN.png That's my problem. When I move with the mouse, it doesn't move straight; it shakes. I'm using the Feenix Nascita right now. I was using it for about two weeks and it was fine, then all of a sudden I noticed this problem. I tried two different computers, I've tried with and without mousepad. When I use my table it works better than on the mousepad, but if you look closely it's still a problem. I have no idea what's causing this. I even sent this back to the company and they said they didn't get the problem. They returned it and I still have the problem. I've blown on the sensor, tried different DPIs, and different USB ports, nothing helps.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Mouse shaking problem

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Mouse shaking problem

Hi, SadMango. I may be able to assist you with your problem. When I purchased this mouse I noticed that it came with a pair of "stick-able" mouse feet that attach to the bottom of your mouse. When I attached these pads I noticed that my mouse movement became very scratchy. I removed these pads and the mouse was back to normal. Try this out. I hope it helps!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/mouse-shaking-problem.196801/
Relevancy 55.47%

hey I need your help my english isn t so good but I you will understand me my monitor is shaking so much it start after I reset the bios setting defualt and clean the ventilator of the cpu and put mx- Thermal Compound because the cpu reach to temperature of c now it s the Problem please) (help monitor shaking screen is shaking so much not only in the windows in the bios screen too the black screen that appear before the windows is strating I changed the monitor hertz to it was and it s work better but still shaking After I changed the resulotion to it s work good monitor shaking Problem (help please) but still shaking so much in the bios screen but I want use it What is the problem monitor problem is not a monitor problem I conected it to my laptop another computer and it s work perfectly drivers I dont think so it s shake in the black screen that appear before the windows is starting temperature the cpu is c now and the motherboard is c- c I have samsung lcd inch monitor and onboard display adapter built-in on Asus motherboard P S another problem the ventilator of the cpu are noisy because is work on speed all the time I Changed it with quot speedfans quot software to speed and it s less noisy the temperure is c and but it s fine the speed is very noisy but it s reset all the time to speed again when I restart the pc so I change it to again and again so what can I do it s disable at the smart auto speed fans on the bios menu if I put it as able it s noisy too nbsp

Relevancy 54.61%

Hi all,

I found this issue in the last day or two, progressingly getting worse. It did it with two separate mice and would not go away. After some thinking I decided to remove the usb plug from NEXT to the one I was using for my mouse. It fixed the issue. I think that the reason I was having an issue was that the usb ports could not handle so much load on all of them, and therefore was causing glitches in the data when it was sending and receiving from the mouse. If in doubt, remove all usb plugs and try it again. Thats my 2 cents for today

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/mouse-cursor-shaking-from-side-to-side.181179/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello!
I have a problem that hopefully you will help me to solve.
My Samsung 740 bf monitor is connected with the computer via DVI cable. I noticed sometimes that the picture is shaking in the lower part of the screen. The picture is shaking a little bit, when I scroll the window the shaking is very noticeable on the whole screen (sometimes the whole screen turns black for a moment) and when I release the slider the shaking is minimal.
I repeat, this is not happening all the time but on some occasions.
Graphic card: MSI FX 5600
Driver: tried with several NVIDIA drivers.

Relevancy 54.18%

Hi,
just got a Sony Vaio F315M. M740 running 1.73 GHz, Double layer=/- GeForce6400.
watching a prerecorded or a self created DVD on it (on the train) the pic shakes and shudders and sound is far from perfect.
It is newish, but as I got it from PC World I don't think they will know anything, and I would love to avoid not having a laptop while they do the whole repair/replace jive.
Any help?
Thanks.
Update: well no replies. That was a lot of use then. Sorted anyway by reinstalling codecs in software. (WinDVD)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sony-laptop-dvd-playback-shaking-problem.41252/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi guys New here so I hope I'm not out of line asking for help and that I'm asking correctly I've exhausted my own ideas on this but the problem is driving me IN SANE THE ISSUE When using an external USB mouse with my ASUS Win laptop the mouse randomly lifts up and re-clicks while clicking or while dragging despite the button remaining consistently depressed resulting in selection of the wrong objects inadvertent double-clicks and incorrect dragging From what I can tell this affects only the left click and not the right WHAT I'VE TRIED Laptop touchpad - no problem Everything works fine with the built-in touchpad Another mouse - same problem These are wired mice so it's not a battery or connection issue Another USB port - same problem in all four There's no visible issue with the motion of the mouse cursor so it seems to be communicating OK via USB Safe Mode - no problem from what I can tell The wired USB mouse seems to click and drag as normal in Safe mouse. Mouse external Mode. OK. OK problem: Mouse Any Touchpad in Safe Mode Mouse Settings - no effect Adjusting the click double-click drag settings doesn't seem to change anything System Resources - no effect Clicking dragging seems to show the same results in the RAM CPU monitors whether I'm Mouse problem: Any external mouse. Touchpad OK. Mouse OK in Safe Mode. having the problem with the mouse or performing the same actions without the problem with the trackpad WHAT I CANNOT FIGURE OUT What Mouse problem: Any external mouse. Touchpad OK. Mouse OK in Safe Mode. haven't I ruled out What else could be causing the issue The problem came on suddenly after about a year but I can't pinpoint the moment because I didn't use an external mouse for a while maybe eight weeks and when I plugged it in again the problem had appeared In that time I don't think I had installed any new software or made significant voluntary changes to the PC As a designer illustrator it's frustrating to use the touchpad for detailed vector work so I'm pretty crippled by the loss of the external mouse Does anyone have any ideas at all about what I've overlooked Even a clever workaround would be really helpful if there is such a thing I'll be very grateful Thanks

A:Mouse problem: Any external mouse. Touchpad OK. Mouse OK in Safe Mode.

Hey mate, and welcome,

Possible problem:
1. Mouse itself is bad. Either the button itself or internally
2. Driver is not at its best

Try:
Going to the mouse manufacture website to download the most recent driver for your Windows 7, either 32 or 64 bit. If it doesn't work, try without any driver (so that windows driver takes over).

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/320378-mouse-problem-any-external-mouse-touchpad-ok-mouse-ok-safe-mode.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Firefox has recently started shaking, and I lost all my bookmarks, and It does not remember when I change my theme. This is extremely annoying, and I don't want to have to switch back to IE. I reinstalled once, and it did not work..
I searched this forum for shaking, but found nothing, so...here I am. Help would be appreciated.

A:Shaking...

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew91

Firefox has recently started shaking, and I lost all my bookmarks, and It does not remember when I change my theme. This is extremely annoying, and I don't want to have to switch back to IE. I reinstalled once, and it did not work..
I searched this forum for shaking, but found nothing, so...here I am. Help would be appreciated.

Usually when Firefox gets the shakes it's because you don't have a bookmark at the top of the tree structure. I found the easiest way to overcome this was to open the bookmarks in the sidebar and ensure the main b/m folder is situated correctly at the top, with at least one bookmark in that folder. As you have said you've lost your bookmarks, that could very well be the cause of it.

Lost bookmarks, where have I seen that before?!! Your bookmarks are situated (for windows) Documents and Settings >> *User Name* >> Application Data >> Mozilla >> Firefox >> Profiles >> *User Profile* >> bookmarks.html. If you haven't created another profile, your default profile will be listed as XXXXXXXX.default(user) where XXXetc is a random string of eight letters and/or numbers. If you find the bookmarks file you shouldn't really be having any problems. You could always try a system search for bookmarks.html - remember if you have more than one profile to check the path when found. The bookmark file can be copied from profile to profile but more info as and when you need it.

Let us know how you get on andrew91.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/shaking-65446.html
Relevancy 44.29%

My 17 inch monitor is little much shaking sometimes. Please tell me every monito shake little much or there is any problem with my monitor. There is magmetic thing near monitor.

A:Shaking little much

I assume you mean there is no magnetis thing near monitor. If there is one near, then move it!
Also, depending on your other post, you might have the refresh set to low, which will cause flicker. make sure you set it to the recommennded 85 for the type of monitor.

Anything above 70 should not flicker

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/shaking-little-much.87099/
Relevancy 43.43%

hey I need your help my english isn t so good but I you will understand me my monitor is shaking so much it start after I reset the bios setting defualt and cleaned the ventilator of the cpu and put mx- Thermal Compound because shaking Monitor the cpu reach to temperature of c now it s the screen is shaking so much not only in the windows in the bios screen too the black screen that appear before the windows is strating I changed the monitor hertz to it was and it s work better but still shaking After I changed the Monitor shaking resulotion to it s work good but still shaking so much Monitor shaking in the bios screen but I want use it What is the problem monitor problem is not a monitor problem I conected it to my laptop another computer and it s work perfectly drivers I dont think so it s shake in the black screen that appear before the windows is starting temperature the cpu is c now and the motherboard is c- c I have samsung lcd inch monitor and onboard display adapter built-in on Asus motherboard P S another problem the ventilator of the cpu are noisy because is work on speed all the time I Changed it with quot speedfans quot software to speed and it s less noisy the temperure is c and but it s fine the speed is very noisy but it s reset all the time to speed again when I restart the pc so I change it to again and again so what can I do it s disable at the smart auto speed fans on the bios menu if I put it as able it s noisy too nbsp

A:Monitor shaking

Ok then it's probably your video card or chip if you have on-board video. You narrowed it down pretty well.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/monitor-shaking.150092/
Relevancy 43.43%

A few problems getting here but now that i am well here goes You ve probabally heard this one a thousand times before but my cursor on screen is shaking about all over the place most of the time especially when it is over anything that I need to click on and I mean RAPID shaking A bit of backgroung The last mouse I had was wireless and in the end the cursor just frose for days at a time so i binned that bought a quot technica quot wireless mouse no additional driver required and the freezing cursor was resolved As far as I know this is a X based P C bit HP and THAT is as technical as i get Good eh The problem is tho that if any of you guys suggest that I do this or do that as I have seen in previous problems on this site I won t have a clue how o do it I really DO need everything to be exlained in speak I hope i have your ear many thanx nbsp

A:Shaking cursor

If you have interpolation on...that can cause shaking and aliasing, but likely not noticable to most.
If you wtill want to check, your mouse settings should look like this:

Only the pointer speed and enhance pointer precision really matters.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/shaking-cursor.143541/
Relevancy 43.43%

My screen shakes & quivers constantly. I can ues it but it is hard to read. I plugged monitor cable onto another and no problem. Please Help.

A:Shaking Screen

Laptop or Desktop? your monitor/screen has gone bad. Uses another/external monitor.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/shaking-screen-538550.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Have my Desktop hooked up to my TV and the screen is shaking, when i use the cable and hook the laptop up it doesnt shake, could it be the graphics card or what?

A:Screen Shaking

Could be drivers, could be the desktop can't figure out what to do with the display.

what are the specs for the desktop? What model TV?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/screen-shaking.931294/
Relevancy 43.43%

My pavilion g6 2313 ax has recently started this display problem that screen is shaking up and down for 5 seconds and then stops and continues again after some time 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/screen-shaking/td-p/5815155
Relevancy 43.43%

Very strang promblem my screen at times Shaking Screen shakes not all the time not even every Screen Shaking day I have put a new video card in NIVIDA Geforce GT Here is some infor that I hope will help ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name DALE-PC Operating System Windows Home Premium -bit Build Service Pack win sp gdr Screen Shaking - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer eMachines System Model ET G BIOS Default System BIOS Processor AMD Athlon tm II X u Processor CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting DPI percent System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version bit Unicode DxDiag Previously Crashed in system information stage amp DirectInput stage Re-running DxDiag with quot dontskip quot command line parameter or choosing not to bypass information gathering when prompted might result in DxDiag successfully obtaining this information ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name NVIDIA GeForce GT Manufacturer NVIDIA Chip type GeForce GT DAC type Integrated RAMDAC Device Key Enum PCI VEN DE amp DEV amp SUBSYS F DE amp REV A Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Name Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model LCD MONITOR Monitor Id TVW Native Mode unknown Output Type HD Driver Name nvd dumx dll nvwgf umx dll nvwgf umx dll nvd dum nvwgf um nvwgf um Driver File Version English Driver Version DDI Version Driver Model WDDM Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d Yes WHQL Date Stamp Device Identifier D B E E- - CF-FB - FC C Vendor ID x DE Device ID x SubSys ID x F DE Revision ID x A Driver Strong Name oem inf NVIDIA SetA Devices NTamd Section ci ven de amp dev Rank Of Driver E Video Accel ModeMPEG A ModeMPEG C ModeVC C ModeWMV C Deinterlace Caps CB - - - E - C DB Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive F F DA - B - B F- D -C E EAAB Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch CB - - - E - C DB Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive F F DA - B - B F- D -C E EAAB Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch CB - - - E - C DB Format In Out YV x Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive F F DA - B - B F- D -C E EAAB Format In Out YV x Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out YV x Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY AA E-... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/screen-shaking.999189/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello Now with that out of the way I need your help I'm having trouble with my PC image that shows up on the monitor It starts shaking in a wave like motion image shaking PC I know it's not the monitor I made sure by using other monitors and I still get the same shaking Now this shaking usually starts while Windows is loading When it does it stays stuck on the loading time and I'm forced to manually turn off my PC Some times I'm lucky enough to get to the actual desktop but then after a couple of minutes sometimes it's up to an hour it starts shaking again When this happens the PC is safe for a couple of minutes but then the PC freezes and I'm forced to manually restart it Now I've gone into safe mode and it worked for a while but then it started shaking PC image shaking too PC image shaking but in safe mode the computer doesn't freeze it just shakes So now I ask what is wrong with my PC I want to reinstall windows but I want to know if even have to So PLEASE help Thank you

A:PC image shaking

It could be possible that you video card is failing. I highly doubt Windows (even if corrupt) would produce what you are describing!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/pc-image-shaking-369239.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi my screen is shaking anyone know whats wrong? thanks

A:screen is shaking

electromagnetic disturbance probably from a transformer or something of the sort.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/screen-is-shaking.21861/
Relevancy 43.43%

hi there, i just got a problem that annoys me, when i open a folder, or firefox, when i try to click another folder at the folder that i opened, it shakes and says Folder Not Responding, for about 2 sec it becomes good, but when i click again, it shakes again, what must be the problem?, and when i open firefox, coz i stay too loong on firefox, it wont stop shaking.... thank you, Milot.

A:Shaking Windows

Perhaps slightly modified language might elicit more replies!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/77557-shaking-windows.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I have a HP G62 Notebook PC with Windows 7 Home Premium 664-bit service pack 1. I bought it in 2011. A few months ago, the screen of my laptop started shaking occasionally. It starts shaking and then stops. I have noticed that it is generally worse when my laptop is warmer and also when it is unplugged. Also, when I adjust the angle of my laptop screen it often makes it stop temporarily. It is really annoying and there are times when I can't see anything on my screen becasue it is shaking so much. What is wrong and how can I fix this?

A:Screen Shaking

Hello adueck21,

I see you are having problems with the display on your computer, is that correct?

I would like to help with issue but I need some more information. Can you provide me with the model and product number? Here is a link showing you how to find that information.

Have you tried any troubleshooting for the issue yourself? If so what have you tried?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Screen-Shaking/td-p/2453051
Relevancy 43.43%

Win XP PRO Just purchased and installed a new MOB then reformatted and reinstalled XP Pro Used Detective Doctor to locate Films Shaking all my new drivers and downloaded them At the same time I installed codec amp s Xvid and the KS codec package both of which I have used a zillion times before without any problems I then decided to install VLC player It doesn amp t need codec amp s but I had them installed already and this hadn amp t caused me problems in the past Now it seems with any new downloaded avi or real media files the movie seems to be shaking back and forth It is also happening a lot of the time to files I had had for some time that didn amp t do this before The occasional one doesn amp t do it but most do and at this point I haven amp t found any reason to see why some do and some don amp t I uninstalled the drivers and VLC and reinstalled VLC The only thing I haven amp t done would be to uninstall Films Shaking the drivers needed for my graphic card as I am not really sure how to go about doing that anyway But I also was hoping I could assume that any Films Shaking driver I downloaded for it vis a vis Driver Detective wouldn t have been the problem Here is a screenshot if needed of the drivers I have downloaded for this system by Driver Detective Before I downloaded the one needed for my display adaptor my monitor an HP W looked kind of funky but once downloaded it was working perfectly so I was assuming that this driver wasn amp t an issue some drivers dont appear to have been downloaded but they have and have been installed but just dont show so in Driver Detective nbsp

A:Films Shaking

just noticed if this helps, but even while the file is in pause mode, it is still shaking sideways back and forth

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/films-shaking.711769/
Relevancy 43.43%

I just recently reformatted my sister's computer and reinstalled Windows in order to get there with Spyware. Well I finished everything, and all was going well, but then I tried to play an avi file. The audio played perfectly and the video was viewable, but it "jittered." Is there a codec that I may have forgotten? (or a filter, perhaps?)

A:Shaking .avi Files

Is it only that video, or does it do it for any video? Also, what media player are you using? Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, VLC, etc?Edit: Your name is the hero from FFVIII, but your avatar is vash the stampede...... i smell schizophrenia.....

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/42986/shaking-avi-files/
Relevancy 43.43%

I have a Lenovo laptop, about 5 years old. All of sudden my screen is beginning to jump up and down. question, could it be the connection between the lid and body or is this a software problem

Relevancy 43.43%

when i run a game the screen will shake slightly, its fine again once im back to windows, but any time i start any game, it will shake again- any advice?

A:shaking screen

maybe u should raise your refresh rate higher

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/shaking-screen.168385/
Relevancy 43.43%

help me all my help my shaking me monitor monitor shaking it's ' inch lcd its become waving when i playing any games ' it's not doing anything when i'm help me my monitor shaking in desktop browsing ms office but each time my mouse pointer touch something it start to waving shaking or if i play any games it will shaking too step i did first i uninstall ati driver to then install not working still shaking then i clueless after that i remove my lcd then using my crt magic happen now it won't shaking help me my monitor shaking when i playing games but it shaking when i'm in desktop browsing ms office what must i do i didn't use firewall windows defender or even antivirus now i download karspesky virus removal tools then i will full scan my pc here i have hijackthis log i'm new in i don't know which one is not safe Code Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskhost exe C Program Files Razer Lachesis razerhid exe C Program Files Razer Lachesis OSD exe H Program Files Unlocker UnlockerAssistant exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RtHDVCpl exe C Program Files Razer Lachesis razertra exe H Program Files Internet Download Manager IDMan exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Program Files Razer Lachesis razerofa exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CCC exe H Program Files Internet Download Manager IEMonitor exe C Program Files IObit Game Booster gbtray exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe E Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe E Program Files Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe H Virus Removal Kit HiJackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook SearchHook Class - BC E AB-EDA - - F-CE B C F A - C Program Files DeviceVM Browser Configuration Utility AddressBarSearch dll O - BHO IDM Helper - C - - B-A BF- B C A A - H Program Files Internet Download Manager IDMIECC dll O - BHO ContributeBHO Class - C DC - - A A- D-C C - H Program Files Adobe Adobe Contribute CS Plugins IEPlugin contributeieplugin dll file missing O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GR A DLL O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - Toolbar Contribute Toolbar - BDDE -E A - -B E- B B FC - H Program Files Adobe Adobe Contribute CS Plugins IEPlugin contributeieplugin dll file missing O - HKLM Run Lachesis C Program Files Razer Lachesis razerhid exe O - HKLM Run UnlockerAssistant quot H Program Files Unlocker UnlockerAssistant exe quot O - HKLM Run AdobeAAMUpdater- quot C Program Files Common Files Adob... Read more

A:help me my monitor shaking

Have a look through this thread and see if it sheds some light on your prob

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/119737-help-me-my-monitor-shaking.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I use Foxit reader to open PDF Files. I notice that the application shakes when I open the document, meaning it goes back and forth and then it settles. When I move the document with the mouse it shakes a little too.

The same thing with MS OE, I notice a shaking when I open the program, I am not sure if that is normal.

My monitor is an LCD 17inch from acer and almost three years old. When no application is open there is no shaking.

Also, I open a word document and the two small flags which I placed in the document shake when I open the document.

What is causing this? It is the monitor (Doubtfull) the Graphic Card (built inside the mainboard) Mainboard is Asus and it less than one year old, or something else?

Please help

Many many thanks

A:Shaking applications

Does this happen at all monitor resolutions and colour depths?
Change your settings and open the documents again. Also try lowering the ideo adapters refresh rate.

Have you added any new electrical equipment to the room where your monitor is? I once saw a screen that was "shaking" this was caused by a large power supply behind an adjacent wall in a factory. It may be some type of magnetic interference, but this is not common in a home environment.

Try different video settings first and see if that makes a difference.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/shaking-applications-136265.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I run WINXP PRO on a new box I just built. I have a microsoft explorer optical mouse and a Sylvania flat panel monitor.

When I surf the web and my pointer passes over a link the entire picture on the monitor sort of shimmy's or shakes like a bowl of jello. My old pc didn't do this.

What is happening and how do I fix it?

Thanks!

John

A:Shaking Screen

I'd use a process or elimation. If you still have your old PC then try the LCD panel there or on any computer you have access too. You can also try the old monitor on the new PC.

Or it could be that the video card driver is not installed or not installed correctly.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/shaking-screen.487488/
Relevancy 43.43%

Well, its happend before, and i just turned it off for a bit and it stopped, now it was off overnight and its still shaking. annoying

any tips?

Relevancy 43.43%

hello i have dual monitor setup and recently my main monitor on the left starts shaking similar to being set to hertz as opposed to software wise i have recently formatted and installed windows and in the setup for the monitor in question it says its set to hertz and for the other one however after looking into this situation it appears to be non-harmful issue relating to windows hardware external wise i haven t changed anything i ve moved some fans around but physically there s nothing near my monitors except each other and the only speaker system i have is my headphones and some built in ones on one of the monitors hardware optiquest q wb monitor in question acer b w intel i - gb ram geforce gtx se latest drivers windows ultimate -bit build the situation is not consistent for me to accurate test what causes it and what helps it right now the auto button on my monitor monitor shaking One usually makes it go away after a few attempts i m not really sure what to attribute the One monitor shaking problem too the monitor is a little bit old but i think if it was an One monitor shaking electrical issue then the issue would be on both monitors since they are plugged into the same power surge the only other things i think of is that the power connector or connector to the video card is faulty or that the hertz is actually reverting back to hertz however in my nvidia graphics control panel it says hertz for both monitors if theres any advice or things to check or anything like that please let me know tahnks nbsp

A:One monitor shaking

can you adjust the hertz in the monitor itself?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/one-monitor-shaking.167345/
Relevancy 43%

This started out of no where, has never happened to me before. My Samsung SyncMaster 730B monitor began to appear to tremble. So I decided to plug it into my laptop and see what it did, and it was fine. But whenever I plug it into my desktop, that's when the problem happens. Any ideas?

A:Shaking Monitor Display

Update/Reinstall the video driver.
My Samsung 226BW did the same thing on my desktop and was replaced under warranty. I didn't try it on any other hardware, but they weren't surprised when I called, and offered a replacement immediately.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/shaking-monitor-display.846438/
Relevancy 43%

My monitor's screen is shaking, how could this be corrected?

A:Shaking Screen Monitor

What's the description of the monitor?

What version of Windows is the computer using?

What was done before this problem started occurring?

---------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/shaking-screen-monitor.1093777/
Relevancy 43%

I have a computer that has screen shaking or viberating.
It uses Win 7 and has a GA-MA78GM-US2H motherboard. It has
a AMD phenon II X3 processor.

Win 7 is not activated as of yet.

How do I trouble shoot this problem? The problem does not occur
every time I boot the computer. When the problem occures I have to
reboot the computer several times to get rid of it. It might occur 3 out
of 5 reboots.

Thank you,

Relevancy 43%

Hi,

When I turn my computer on, everything seems normal until Windows (Vista) starts up. Then the picture 'shakes' from side to side and is offset about an inch to the right. The words on the screen are illegible because they are fuzzy. Other than being shakey and illegible, everything (such as internet links etc) works as normal.

I suspected this was a virus, but when I ran a 'threat' scan on Norton 360, the results came back saying there were no threats found. I'm not sure what else it could be though.

Do you know if this is a virus and, if so, how I would go about fixing it?

Thanks in advance,
Bridie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/shaking-windows-virus.756630/
Relevancy 43%

ok i got this new rig with a his x800xl video card and a 19 inch flat starlogic crt and it rips everything but sometimes the right of my screen mostly towards the top will start shaking.......sometimes just a little but sometimes a lot and makes in really annoying.....i thought i had a bad monitor so i exchanged it for a new one but it still shakes sometimes....am i pushing this monitor too hard and i need to go to an lcd or is my video card messed up any help would be greatly appreciated thanx

A:right side of picture shaking

deano, the problem might be that your monitor might be placed in a redius of a electronic device, eg microwave. also things with a magnetic source eg a subwolfer. i had this same problem and since i moved my computer into a different room then it has been fine. nothing wrong with video card

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/right-side-of-picture-shaking.32678/
Relevancy 43%

Why sometimes my screen monitor shaking? Is it somebody is trying to monitor or disturb my PC...tq..i'm just wondering...

Relevancy 43%

My computer screen is acting really strange by shivering (sorry, best word I could come up with to describe), and the computer will freeze or shut itself off and attempt to restart but without success. Turning the power off at the wall, (when these things happen I cannot turn the computer off), and waiting for a few hours I am able to turn it on again and it will last for about 4 hours. It also seems that if I turn on the printer this happens more frequently. I have a good anti-virus program. Is there any advice other than taking it somewhere to be fixed or purchasing another computer?

A:Computer shaking and restarting

My first guess is a failing Video card.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-shaking-and-restarting.729549/
Relevancy 43%

My monitor picture is shaking subtlely, enough to give you a headache. Have checked all setting, and can't find anything that might have inadvertantly changed, like refresh rate, acceleration. I have got to figure this out before I get sick. The monitor is set at 800x600 16 bit. When set higher the problem is ridiculously worworse.

Using 17in with 810 chipset graphics driver. I have tried downloading the latest drivers, but all they did was screw my machine up beyond use. Original driver has worked fine before. Could this be related in anyway to DirectX8.0 that I installed recently?

Relevancy 43%

last week, my computer crashed and I lost nearly everything. I had dos and had to reload windows XP and am still loading my software. Some of my programmes are crashing and when the computer boots up it shakes the blue screen for a few seconds. Any idea's please???

A:desktop picture shaking

Hiya

Moved you to Hardware, as it sounds like it may be something causing this.

You may want to run a diagnostic, just to see if anything stands out:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/default.asp

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/desktop-picture-shaking.285447/
Relevancy 43%

Hi everyone, I'm having problem with my monitor its shaking ones every 1-5 minutes, its like going to left a little then center again. Its this an indication that i need to replace my monitor? or I need a little cleaning? co'z I never clean the interior of my monitor.

My monitor is "mVision" and its 4-5 years old.
screen resolution is 800x600 32bit
video card is gforce fx 5200 128bit 128mb.

P.S
its there a possibility that the video card driver affect this?
I can't really remember if this happen before or after I update my video card driver.

Can anyone kindly help me.
thanks in advance.

> sorry for my broken english <

A:Monitor Shaking - urgent please help

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

That sounds like a monitor problem to me.

The easiest way to check, is to try a different monitor and see if the problem goes away.

I don`t recommend opening your monitor, unless you know what you`re doing. There`s some fairly lethal voltages inside your monitor, that are still there even when the monitor is unplugged from the mains. You have been warned.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/monitor-shaking-urgent-please-help.53320/
Relevancy 43%

I recently purchased BF 2142 and it has been working great with the exception of one thing. Sometimes when my character runs the gun jolts up and down as if I am sprinting then stopping. It is extremely annoying to look at and i was wondering if anyone knows of a fix to it. I was thinking it was my computer but everything else about the game runs well and smoothly. Thanks for the help in advance.

A:Battlefield 2142 gun shaking

So does no one have any idea how to fix this?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/battlefield-2142-gun-shaking.594212/
Relevancy 43%

Hi there,

Sometimes, when I open the lid and start the computer, screen is shaking on all sites. sometimes it's takes only few seconds, but sometimes the screen is shaking constantly. I can't normally work, restart helps, but not always.
I have the newest drivers, all updates.
Does anyone has any problems like this, knows how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

A:Portege Z30-B-119 - shaking screen

To be honest this is the first time that I have read about such issue… it sounds really strange because it seems that this problem does not appear always…
It’s always difficult to troubleshoot the issues especially if they don’t appear always but only sometimes…

I think first of all you should check if the same display problem would be visible on external screen (2nd external monitor, LCD TV, etc…)
If the same problem will not occur on 2nd display, then we can assume that there is something wrong with the internal display panel or maybe the connection between the internal display and the motherboard.

As you see, some more tests are necessary to get more details about possible troublemakers.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?83028-Portege-Z30-B-119-shaking-screen
Relevancy 43%

First off, Hi. I just found this forum and it seems to be great.

After installing vista (big mistake..I know..) my screen constantly shakes or blinks. Its hard to describe. Whenever I open a new program or something large graphically happens my screen decides to shake. I am not sure if it is a driver issue (i wouldn't be surprised) but has anyone heard anything about something similar to this?

I will try to get a video of it sometime so you guys can see what it looks like.

A:Screen Shaking/Blinking

did you run the ms checking program before installing vista to see if your computer was suitable to run vista
did you d/l the vista video drivers
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pro...a&mg_id=20029b

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/screen-shaking-blinking-138023.html
Relevancy 43%

The left side of the picture on my monitor shakes occassionally.. what it looks like is that it is expanding and contracting very rapidly in a vertical line on the left side of the screen.. and sometimes it goes so fast that it appears to shake.. it will do it sporadically.. sometimes it wont do it at all.. but there will be a vertical lighter colored stripe down the left side of the screen, where everything within the stripe appears to be compressed.. can anyone offer me any repair advice? other than to send it out to be repaired.. and if not.. does anyone know where i can find some? thank you

A:shaking monitor screen

Have you got speakers or other magnetic devices close to that side of the monitor, if so , move them and see if it goes away.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/shaking-monitor-screen.45238/
Relevancy 43%

I noticed that if you grab the active window in W7 and "shake" it, all other windows are minimized. Is this a new feature in Windows 7???

A:Shaking the active window

Hello Still Ill, and welcome to Vista Forums.

Yep. It's a nice handy feature.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...ng-window.html

Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/4899-shaking-active-window.html
Relevancy 43%

Recently when we open multiple windows through Google Chrome, the desk top icons start jumping or shaking and the Chrome windows change size rapidly and things slow way down. We have to force a restart to stop the problem but it occurs again if we open multiple windows.

Help?

A:Shaking Chrome Windows

Make a full anti virus scan
Download and make a full scan with malwarebyte
If these are negative try with Internet Explorer, at least to test.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/292514-shaking-chrome-windows.html
Relevancy 43%

This morning my Sony Viao running XP started "shaking" when any window was open. Looks fine and normal on desktop, but if you open IE o windows explorer, or even the ALT/Cont/Del window the "window shakes up and down while the background desktop remains normal.

Hard to even check if there is an out of ordinary program running as anything I try to do is hard to even see the screen.
Ideas anyone?

A:Shaking Windows in IE Explorer

This can be caused by a few different things. One method here would be to reduce a
number things starting up when the system is booted. Another seems to be more and
more common lately with orphan registry keys.

To use the msconfig utility to reduce startup items go to the run prompt on the Start
menu and type in msconfig and press the enter key. Then choose the selective startup
seen at the left hand side of the new menu that comes up. From there, go over to the
last tab on the right to open up the startup list.

Here you can go through the list of items and uncheck non essentials since they can
be started up manually anyway. Anything unchecked can be rechecked at a later time.
After this, open the next tab and check the hide all microsoft services to see what else
is being loaded. Uncheck things other than sound and video card listings. After a click
on the apply button and close, you will have to reboot.

If this isn't enough following that, a free system registry cleaner called RegCleaner can
be download at: http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads15.html This can be a helpful
utility to run in removing orphaned registry keys if you have installed and uninstalled a
number of programs leaving orphans behind. Windows keeps loading drivers without any
program there to run them.

To run this one, go up to the explorer bar and click on the tools option where a drop
down list will appear. clicking on the "registry cleaner" link will bring another menu. The
last item at the bottom is called the "do them all" option. This will perform all choices in
an automatic fashion. When first opening it up, disregard the long list of registry keys.
Removal those should only be done by someone familiar with manual edits of the reg.
Give these a try followed by a scan of antivirus and antispyware programs.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/shaking-windows-in-ie-explorer.423664/
Relevancy 43%

For some reason my screen image is shaking. I think that this started happening when I installed the XVid codecs.
I did System Restore, no effect. I tried to change the refresh rate, no effect. I tried to change the resolution, no effect. I tried to upgrade my graphics card drivers, it said I have the latest ones.
My monitor is a Samsung SyncMaster 2032MW and I use a NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 graphics card.
Please help, this is getting more and more annoying... D:

A:Screen image shaking

Things you can try:
- Unplug the monitor from power mains for a couple of minutes
- Make sure the cable is plugged in firmly on both ends
- Try another cable
- Try another port on GTS450 (if possible)

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/372170-screen-image-shaking.html
Relevancy 42.57%

When I open up my Firefox part of the website I am viewing will shake in an up and down motion. Its not the full windows just the site content. It doesnt do this for IE. I also have uninstalled it and reinstalled it as well.

A:Firefox Browser Shaking? [RESOLVED]

that happened to me to when I first started using firefox, I don't know why it does that but it either stops when you've been online after a while and eventually after maybe a week it stops altogether.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/firefox-browser-shaking-resolved-157814.html
Relevancy 42.57%

I have this video that I am trying to watch. It is in a .ogm format and I cannot get it to play without shaking. I have tried it on several players including windows media 9 but it just shakes like crazy. Its like the video is off or something.

Does anyone know how to fix this???

A:.ogm file wont play without shaking... help!!!!

Click on this site it may well help you http://forum.digital-digest.com/archive/topic/22467-1.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ogm-file-wont-play-without-shaking-help.165616/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hello everyone! I am very new here and I have a question that Google has no answer for, as I do not know how to properly describe the problem, so please bear with me.
I have an HP Compaq 6000 Pro All-In-One pc that works great, but has a small, yet incredibly annoying issue. When I updated my drivers after reinstalling Windows 7 32bit, my graphics card driver installed AMD Catalyst Control Center and since then, my screen will always malfunction when a lower resolution (native being 1920x1080). At the lower resolution, my screen will duplicate the original image it is trying to show. While the image is duplicated, my screen shakes, which renders any reading on the multiple screens incredibly difficult. This was not an issue BEFORE I updated my driver. Not updating the driver makes it so that I cannot use the native resolution. Can anyone PLEASE help? This has been plaguing me for weeks!

A:Screen shaking at lower resolution...

Are you able to set it to the native resolution now? I couldn't figure that out from your post.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/534700/screen-shaking-at-lower-resolution/
Relevancy 42.57%

Since a few days my system is very unstable the windows of various applications constantly shake and flash jump and refresh The title bar and taskmanager show that these apps alternate almost endlessly and very fast between 'running' and 'not responding' So far I have the impression that Outlook triggers the problem during my use of the laptop nothing is wrong as long as no additional Outlook window or box is opened But once that happens compose new mail open recurring appointment dialogue box when backing up pst file everything starts flashing After that firefox and explorer windows and other apps start doing the same And the buttons on the taskbar also shake and flicker Stopping the flashing is almost impossible Activating the task manager shows the running notresponding for several apps the application can not be flashing, unstable, shaking System very stopped - only in the 'stop process box' the shaking application can be killed Strange sometimes the taskmanager looses all its tabs and buttons only the first main screen is visible and the taskmanager cannot even be stopped Once Outlook has been stopped the flashing shaking in other apps is System very unstable, flashing, shaking less But only a restart of the computer stops all shaking - till Outlook is used with more than one window The instability makes working terrible Typing an address in the firefox address bar or in a google search box is often impossible after or letters the screen is gone and when it comes back the cursor is elsewhere While System very unstable, flashing, shaking typing this message I constantly 'loose' my screen System very unstable, flashing, shaking and other open windows are shown randomly I have no clue where the problems come from I can just describe the situation hopefully experienced users recognize the symptoms and have a cure If you can help I am not a programmer or specialist - please give 'help for dummies' This is my trouble history so far - A few weeks ago a friend installed Windows on my Acer G laptop - previously it ran under Vista - Since then I am gradually installing the many programs that I use and or think I need Up till a few days ago everything was perfectly normal no flashing shaking normal functionality of computer windows and all apps - I have no clue when the shaking flashing began which new apps or settings could have caused the trouble - I did x system restore back to the earliest possible date - no change - I repeatedly tried to repair Office impossible error message that Windows Bootstrapper had stopped working No clue what that meant searched on the internet lots of abacadabra found no solution - Tried to un-install Office impossible - also because of the stopping Bootstrapper Then I saw in the error message details that APPCRASH was caused by OSETUP DLL version - Searched on internet and found out that OSETUP DLL is often a source of trouble Can easily be damaged and then prevent normal Office functionality and also prevent installation repair uninstall - Downloaded a fresh copy of OSETUP DLL and copied it to all locations where it was found in my system Restarted computer and outlook no change - Was advised to copy all my Office installation cd-files to harddisk including the fresh OSETUP DLL - was still not able to do a repair but finally could UN-install Office and do a 'fresh installation' Still the same problem - Altogether I used spyware and virusscans registry cleaners and optimizers - nothing remarkable found - Nothing seems to be wrong with memory capacity and functionality and the graphic card NVIDIA GeForce M GT MB - I don't have more options left I think - Anyone still has suggestions Thanks Wim Yogyakarta

A:System very unstable, flashing, shaking

Download and scan with malwarebytes
Try to go back to good times with System Restore.
Scan with antivirus
Go to device manager update video driver
Make sure no yellow warnings in Device Manger.
Check memory.
Run for 6 passes (over night)
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic...ing-memtest86/

Yes, I realize that you have taken most of these steps, but I listed the ones that I know, in case you missed one or two. System Restore may be one. Go back a week before the problem

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/104032-system-very-unstable-flashing-shaking.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Whenever I begin a program file that needs my computer to think the entire screen starts shaking and distorting I have Screen Down And Slow Major Shaking already tried reinstalling and updating all of the drivers on my system installing more ram and running all of the antispyware virus scanners that your posting at topic html suggested I have also tried a system restore and that also did not fix the problem Below are the results from the hijackThis program scan I am hoping Shaking Screen And Major Slow Down that you can help me ThanksLogfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeC Program Files Digital Media Reader shwiconem exeC Program Files Belkin Belkin Wireless Network Utility WLService exeC Program Files Belkin Belkin Wireless Network Utility WLanCfgG exeC WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exeC WINDOWS eHome ehSched exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXEC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Common Files New Boundary PrismXL PRISMXL SYSC Program Files BigFix BigFix exeC WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exeC WINDOWS system dllhost exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Panda Software Panda Antivirus pavsrv exeC Program Files Panda Software Panda Antivirus PsImSvc exeC Program Files Panda Software Panda Antivirus PsCtrls exeC Program Files Panda Software Panda Antivirus APVXDWIN EXEc program files panda software panda antivirus WebProxy exeC Program Files Panda Software Panda Antivirus AVENGINE EXEC Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www myspace com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http www emachines com O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - HKLM Run ehTray C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeO - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exeO - HKLM Run SunKistEM C Program Files Digital Media Reader shwiconem exeO - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartupO - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe installO - HKLM Run High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut HDAShCut exeO - HKLM Run Recguard WINDIR SMINST RECGUARD EXEO - HKLM Run Reminder WINDIR Creator Remind XP exeO - HKLM Run RemoteControl quot C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe quot O - HKLM Run CHotkey zHotkey exeO - HKLM Run RTHDCPL RTHDCPL EXEO - HKLM Run Alcmtr ALCMTR EXEO - HKLM Run MSKDetectorExe C Program Files McAfee SpamKiller MSKDetct exe uninstallO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInitO - HKLM Run APVXDWIN quot C Program Files Panda Software Panda Antivirus APVXDWIN EXE quot sO - HKCU Run swg C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbar... Read more

A:Shaking Screen And Major Slow Down

Hello saxyguyshawn and welcome to the BC HijackThis forum. I see no signs of viruses or malware in the log. It is clean.No malware that I know of would cause symptoms such as you describe. My first thought is that it is the monitor itself. Try a different monitor and see if the same things happen. If not, then there you are. If so, then the next thing to check is the display card. The Hardware forum can assist with testing this to see if there are any issues with the hardware itself.Cheers.OT

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/87947/shaking-screen-and-major-slow-down/
Relevancy 42.57%

...and desktop icons. Allso VLC media player displays Multiple 'road cones' when general browsing and during use watching downloaded movies. I have run TrendMicro three times and MSE which found nothing. Also I have found no luck finding a cause using google and the VLC forums. I have to Revo VLC after each use to keep it from interfering with general browsing. Any help would be appreciated.

A:shaking address bar in XPsp3 chrome

Hi, wally246,

Is the shaking due to the graphics card overheating?

Cheers

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/shaking-address-bar-in-xpsp3-chrome-599272.html
Relevancy 42.57%
Relevancy 42.57%

MY LAPTOP MODEL NO IS HP2000,ITS SCREEN SLIGHTY SHAKING FROM LAST FEW DAYS.WHAT IS THE USUAL CAUSE.LA

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/LAPTOP-SCREEN-SLIGHTY-SHAKING/td-p/5854102
Relevancy 42.57%

I have a new HP computer with Windows 7, Periodically the desktop and icon start to shake. I have no idea why.

A:Desktop Icons shaking/blinking

Hello Elayjosh,

Welcome to 7 Forums.

If you fill in your system specs via the User CP link at the top of the page, it will make answering your question easier. Also once filled in we will not have to ask and you won't have to fill the info in for each question. You can see what kind of info is useful by looking at my and others system specs. If you are not sure what you have, you can use this tool to help you out. VistaForums SysInfo Tool - Vista Forums

Also, Type 'device man' (no quotes) in the start menu search bar and hit enter. Under display adapters, right click on your video adapter and select properties. On the driver tab, let us know what version you are using.

Hope this helps.

Gary

Edit: One more question. Has it always been like this or did it start recently?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/45895-desktop-icons-shaking-blinking.html
Relevancy 42.14%

I have this really weird problem when playing 3rd person games. For example in Resident Evil 5, when I run, the running doesn't go as smoothly as it should. Instead, the character kind of skips and shakes like he's glitching. This only happens to the character. The game doesn't lag at all and runs perfectly. This also happens in Alan Wake and Skyrim. It's really annoying and I don't think it should be happening since I have a good machine. I even tried lowering graphics... still the same. However it does not happen in ALL 3rd person games. Batman: Arkham City and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood don't have this problem.

To sum up, it's just like a regular game lag, but it only happens to the character model. Any help would be appreciated.

A:Characters in games skipping/lagging/shaking

BUMP!

I've added a video to additionally explain my problem.

Extra info: When I played Resident Evil 5 2-3 years ago, I didn't have this problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/characters-in-games-skipping-lagging-shaking.1049460/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi when i turn on pc the screen is fuzzy,text is fuzzy like its dancing,after bout 3 mins it goes away and is fine!any help as to what this is happens evy now and then altho now it happens at every start up of pc

A:On turning on pc,icons and text is fuzzy (like its shaking)

Hi,

Have you downloaded the latest drivers for your video card? It also sounds like an incorrect monitor refresh but it would stay like that if it was

also if you could get some images to show us that'd be very handy

OS

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/117383-turning-pc-icons-text-fuzzy-like-its-shaking.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello I've HP dv tx and using windows vista home premium updated to sp i was using klite codec pack mega earlier i had some problem with selecting one audio in dual audio files so i wanted to try cccp and shark's codec packs i uninstalled klite codec pack and installed cccp then if i shaking WMC and changing fastforward in codec playback after play movies in windows media center WMC it has shacy playback frequently and sometimes fastfrward and freezes sometimes so i think may be problem fastforward and shaking playback in WMC after changing codec with cccp so tried to install shark after uninstalling cccp as i had used them earlier in old pc but problem persists so i thought may be klite was perfact so rolled back to klite but still problem persists in all these fastforward and shaking playback in WMC after changing codec codecs movie is playing fine in mediaplayerclassic and WMP but problem with media center playback Some info if any relation fastforward and shaking playback in WMC after changing codec with problem in last week i had updated my vista from home premium to sp and from sp to sp just added info if it has any relation when i uninstalled klite first time it was showing xvidcore ddl missing and when i installed it last time it showed same message and asked to disable it Rightnow i've uninstalled klite again and with shark's codec as i hope he'll solve my problem Thanks

A:fastforward and shaking playback in WMC after changing codec

I would go to Shark's forum and get advice directly from the programmer. He's on the Win forums too, but he'll be sure to see your question on his forum. There's so many settings I try not to change them if they are working.. so I don't know how to advise you.

http://shark007.net/forum/

http://www.vistax64.com/software/274020-fastforward-shaking-playback-wmc-after-changing-codec.html
Relevancy 42.14%

I have an eMachine with an x193w+ monitor.

When I am working on the computer the screen will shake - sometimes frequently and sometimes it will go periods of time without shaking but it will shake.

Any thoughts???

Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/computer-screen-wont-quit-shaking-435880.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello this is my first time to post on the forums
my issue is that whenever i lose internet connection a line at the top of my screen starts flickering and its present in everything
i had the same issue with windows vista , now i'm using windows 7
iam using the internal motherboard's vga
i use a usb wlan adapter so i thought it did a conflict so i completely removed it and still the same issue
the strange thing is that as long as i have internet connection this issue is not there
can anyone help me with that?

Mother board : Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-US2H(rev. 1.0)
processor : amd athlon 7750
ram : kingston 2gb
windows : windows 7 32bit

A:top of screen shaking whenever i lose my internet connection

Strange issue.

Since you have the same problem in a different OS, it sounds like a hardware issue (monitor/motherboard), or even some type of RF interference. Maybe someone could give a better opinion.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/top-of-screen-shaking-whenever-i-lose-my-internet-connection.911840/
Relevancy 42.14%

I'm a real computer illiterate and I readily admit it. I don't even know if this is the correct place to post. Please forgive any first time faux pas.

Lately when we try to view certain websites the picture shakes - a lot. It makes you dizzy. Per example: All of Yahoo! is fine, but Playsite shakes when it first opens. We have games downloaded and they shake too.

Not all sites, not all games. E-mail is ok, everything else is fine.

Our computer is a Packard Hell (did I say that???) and it is about 4 or 5 years old. We had a hard drive crash and it was successfully repaired about 4 months ago.

We are slow but were working fine until this.

Is this a monitor?? A friend suggested opening the tower and cleaning something with canned air. Scary for me.

I would appreciate clear understandable replies.

Thanks so much.

Helen

Relevancy 41.71%

My Hp notebook screen is shaking with lines and faded colours. Is still under warranty. How do i go about it for replacement or repairs. Eddy

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/My-hp-notebook-sreen-is-shaking-with-lines-and-faded-colours/td-p/5795582
Relevancy 41.71%

Hi guys,
I bought a samsung 2233sw monitor a month ago, and running with evga 8600gt using D-Sub(VGA) connector.
Now-a-days i am noticing a intermittent flickering or text shaking artifact is displayed on my screen only when i run it in its highest(native) resolution that is 1920x1080 full hdmi. In lower resolution there is no such problem. but in lower resolution the display of the monitor is very poor and showing a text/screen bluring or tearing effect like other tfts.

Can u guys suggest some solution to the problem.

Can dvi-d connection wipe out this sort of problem.

A:Flickering/text shaking on new samsung 2233sw monitor

I suppose I'd spring for a DVI cable as a matter of course. It will look better, (assuming everything is working correctly) with the Digital connection

But, I'd really try your monitor on another computer ASAP. >>>(read this as first)<< In case it needs to be RMAed.

It seem's logical to eliminate that first.

The last time I saw anything such as you describe on a computer monitor was with an old Emachines 17" CRT. I think that was due to the degausser. Or maybe RFII.

First, any graphics adapter, even onboard, should be able to display up to 1920 x 1200 even connected via VGA.

So, in no particular order,

bad cable.

Electrical interference

Video driver corrupted or wrong version

Bad video card

Bad monitor.

I bought a Samsung recently, but haven't used it. It has a "driver disc" (?), so much for universal PnP. It was giving me trouble setting the color, brightness and contrast. Don't know if that was the video card driver. But the control sliders were really acting funky.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/flickering-text-shaking-on-new-samsung-2233sw-monitor.132329/
Relevancy 41.28%

A couple of days ago my Lumia 950xl camera started shaking when taking pictures and video has lost its HD, blurry also start shaking... Any solution please. This started suddenly without me doing anything. There was a Microsoft update a few weeks before but camera and Video quality wasn't affected. There were loads of other problems with this phones software or hardware but not on the camera and video for a while. Any help please.. thanks

A:My Lumia 950xl camera start shaking and videos are blurry

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question A couple of days ago my Lumia 950xl camera started shaking when taking pictures and video has lost its HD, blurry also start shaking... Any solution please. This started suddenly without me doing anything. There was a Microsoft update a few weeks before but camera and Video quality wasn't affected. There were loads of other problems with this phones software or hardware but not on the camera and video for a while. Any help please.. thanks Video stabilization is enabled? Did you fell phone?
Start witha soft reset (hold power 15 secs), elsewhere best for you is a hard reset for fixing all problems once

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/440550-my-lumia-950xl-camera-start-shaking-videos-blurry.html
Relevancy 41.28%

(If this is in the wrong area, apologies, but I'd rather not post it in the MacOS forum)
I've seen it on MacOSX, among other things.

Once a user attempts to login, and it fails, the window/screen shakes.

Where was this first seen, first used? (As in Operating systems, or applications)
If anyone has an idea or references, I would appreciate it.
(Cite sources if you can)

Thank you.

A:Question: Where did the shaking window begin? MacOSX fail login

*Bump*

Does anyone have the faintest idea?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/question-where-did-the-shaking-window-begin-macosx-fail-login.992589/
Relevancy 41.28%

Don t you just love it - do something routine like by a new HP printer the install recommended option runs perfectly printer runs perfectly and then surprise EVERY time I accessed something in Explorer a warning message comes up that HP is trying to Install Explorer shaking window Preparing Opening to causes rapidly run a program I choose not to allow it Opening Explorer causes rapidly shaking Preparing to Install window to run but then get tired of that and locate the program it is trying to run and delete it from Opening Explorer causes rapidly shaking Preparing to Install window the HP printer folder Opening Explorer causes rapidly shaking Preparing to Install window That stopped the warning alert but now EVERY time I open a fresh Explorer this little window appears shaking rapidly and the barely readable text says Preparing to Install Then nothing further happens and my browser opens What is going on here HP collecting data on my browsing and when I delete the program it looks like it is trying to reinstall it - maybe the shaking is just a series of tries to Install the program Looks like some spyware came with the HP printer and my own attempts to deal with it were not successful Some details my PC is an HP Pavillion dv with Vista and both AVG antivirus and AVG anti spyware installed Scans using both AVG programs report no problems Any insights as to what is happening - have never before seen such behavior Thanks hitechisfun most of the time nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/opening-explorer-causes-rapidly-shaking-preparing-to-install-window.688461/
Relevancy 39.99%

I am new to these forums so I have no idea where to post this.

Anyways, here's my problem, every few or so seconds my mouse cursor will have the spiral circle and it will act as if I clicked onto the toolbar at the bottom. For example, if I am typing an assignment, I will have to constantly click on the text box to start typing again. This is a very serious and annoying problem.

Please help me!

A:Serious problem with mouse/mouse cursor

Maybe uninstall and update your mouse drivers:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...-hardware-isnt-working-properly=windows-vista

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/serious-problem-with-mouse-mouse-cursor.1105552/
Relevancy 36.98%

The problem started out of nowhere.I have windows xp and I noticed that my whole computer is been running kinda choppy.anything that has audio will skip,including music,aim sounds,videos,video games,anything in general.also my mouse moves choppy.It will pause for a second and then start moving again with no problem and then pause again.The mouse mainly moves choppy when I load up certain programs.
I tried scanning my computer with spybot ad-aware and avg antivirus and it found nothing.I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Realtek ac97 and that didnt work either.
I have a cable modem so I know its not my internet connection speed.
I had my computer over a year and it was running with no problems.I started having these problems about 3 or 4 days ago.
Can somebody please help me fix these problems with my computer?

Relevancy 36.98%

Hi,
Background:
Windows 7 ultimate, over HDMI to new 1080p 24" monitor, intel graphics on motherboard, running through an AVR (Denon 3313ci).

The "frames" of the windows and the taskbar have a shake/vibration. The content in the windows are fine. 3rd party programs are fine (Frame and all), video playback is fine, wallpaper is fine, screen savers are fine. When I switch the resolution to 720p the shake goes away. It is just the frames of the windows 7 elements that shake.

It is not the HDMI or the AVR as I have a PS3 running through the same AVR/cable and it has no problems.
I have tried changing refresh rate. but the intel panel only allows for 25 29 and 30 Hz, none fix the problem.
I know that the easy answer is to keep it at 720p but I bought the monitor for 1080p and I'd like to use it.

Has anyone else had this experience?

A:Windows "frames" shaking/vibrating

Sometimes if you have the monitor set to the wrong refresh rate it will appear to shake

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/300076-windows-frames-shaking-vibrating.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Ever since I migrated from WinXP to Win my mouse dpi has been noticeably slower because for problem looking Mouse = mouse new I use to be able to amp up the speed and or acceleration via the Logitech Mouseware software which isn t compatible with Win There is no software update that is compatible with Win either Now I tried messing with the mouse settings on Win but configuring the speed to maximum is no where close to the speed and sensitivity as it was before when I was on WinXP The mouse is only used for desktop applications internet browsing etc It will not be used for gaming Now I want to upgrade to a better mouse to get Mouse problem = looking for new mouse faster and smoother and more accurate mouse movement I think I need a mouse that has higher dpi than no If so what mouse should I buy that would be considered quot bang for the buck quot My budget is to USD relative prices that I have briefly found on Amazon and eBay I have also looked into gaming mouses Razer Logitech MX GX Avatar MS etc but I don t know if these are overkill for my needs or if there are economical options out there that would better suit my situation I would like there to be an middle button scroll that is easy to click and has hyper-scroll mode extra programmable Mouse problem = looking for new mouse hot buttons that I can use for keyboard commands I don t need anymore buttons Wired Laser or optical a higher DPI than I don t know how much greater in DPI is required to meet my needs Noticeably better precision accuracy and speed than my current mouse nbsp

A:Mouse problem = looking for new mouse

I'm the same when it comes to mice; I like mine wired mostly. As it happens i'm on the hunt for a new mouse myself at the moment. My front runner's the Trust GXT 32 gaming mouse, even though i'm not a big gamer.

Wired, 9 buttons, looks great, 2400 dpi, laser...and only 15 ($10)...For the money alone it's worth a try.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/mouse-problem-looking-for-new-mouse.170716/
Relevancy 35.69%

Hello,

Have a Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse M/N M-R0006
Works just fine; no problems.

Have a new radio program that controls a sw radio.
It uses the right-hand button to change frequencies.

Cannot get it to work.
Apparently nobody else using the program has any problems.

There is nothing to "configure" in the program.
No additional drivers apparently required, etc.

So, what might be my problem please ?

I looked in their Setpoint Software, and also what come up in W10 for configuring the Mouse, but I see nothing that looks applicable. Again, the right hand button works fine for everything else.

Must be related to "some" Mouse setting I would imagine.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, would be most appreciative.

Thanks,
Bob

A:Mouse Problem: Right Hand Button Problem ?

Hello Bob,

Your "System Specs" show you have Windows 7 installed? If so, you may want to update this, or post this at our Windows Seven Forum site.

Check in Device Manager of conflicts. Make sure you expand the view there to show "Hidden Devices."

Please, provide a link to the SW Radio software you downloaded, we would like to take a look at it.

You could try uninstalling the SW Radio software, then reinstall.

If you are running Windows 10, the SW Radio program may not be fully supported. Third party software which has not been certified by Microsoft may not always function properly.

Hope this helps,
John

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/56638-mouse-problem-right-hand-button-problem.html
Relevancy 34.4%

As the title says I'm having an issue with my mouse, although I don't believe it is my mouse because I have tried 2 different mice with the same problem. The cursor will randomly move , randomly rightclick , randomly think I'm holding down the scroll , as well I will be unable to click on anything. That is until I hit CTRL + ALT + DEL then it will magically work again for a short time.
Things I have tried; rebooting , uninstalling/reinstalling drivers , changing usb ports , switching mice, cleaning registry, as well as virus scanning (malwarebytes and avast both show up with nothing)

I am running Vista home premium 64bit

Any help would be extremely appreciated

Just to add, This started happening around 3 days ago randomly , visiting my standard sites , no downloads / installs

A:Mouse problem, or rather cursor problem...

As well as to add running in safe mode did not help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/mouse-problem-or-rather-cursor-problem-651687.html
Relevancy 34.4%

ive had this mouse problem for quiet awhile, it moves all by itself and not just alittle...alot...ive used more virus, ad, spy, mal ware programs than there are, ive put in new hard drives, new OS system, new mouse..and nothing works...and when im at my buddies place with my comp, theres NO mouse trouble...does anyone have an idea of what i could do to fix this? any help is appreciated.

A:mouse problem

Hello and Welcome toTSF

You were already instructed in this THREAD that TSF cannot help you with problems caused by P2P software, torrents, warez etc etc.

But I will add that what it does sound like it some type of electrical interference when the system is at your house.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/mouse-problem-189586.html
Relevancy 34.4%

I am running a dual-boot Win98 and NT4 setup. The mouse works fine on Win98, but has stopped being recognised under NT.

In order to boot NT at all, I have had to disable serial port2 in the bios. Port 1 is set to irq4 and i/o to 03f8

any ideas please?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nt-mouse-problem.33952/
Relevancy 34.4%

Im having a weird problem with my mouse on windows 7 build 7600 x64. I have three 24 inch moniters connected to two radeon 4870's and sometimes i randomly get a graphical glitch where my mouse pointer turns into a sort of line. The weird thing is if im on my right moniter, the mouse looks normal, but then if i move it to my other moniters it looks all distorted and i have to wait until it goes away. I tried to take i screenshot but it looked normal in the image so i had to take one with my phones terrible camera: http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...r/IMG_0628.jpg

anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Relevancy 34.4%

I would really appreciate any feedback This is kind of complicated mouse problem!!!! Well I have a gigabyte v-axp motherboard using a ps mouse Yesterday some water was spilt on my keyboard and mouse not by me anyway keyboard and mouse did not work anymore mouse problem!!!! Got a new keyboard and mouse Keyboard works fine but mouse does not The mouse will move but will not recognize any kind of click The left mouse button occasionally responds and the right never does When the left mouse button does work it does not work properly I have tried using the mouse in a usb port and still does not work Updated the driver from microsoft but I have ruled out it being a driver problem since I dual boot with Linux and the mouse does not work in linux So now im leaning on being a motherboard problem but it is odd that the mouse can move fine without a problem and does light up when windows starts etc The only thing I could thing of is the bus that the clicks go through on the motherboard maybe shorted out Im stumped Any help PLEASE nbsp

A:mouse problem!!!!

Could the new mouse be defective?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-problem.123929/
Relevancy 34.4%

This is the first time I have experienced problem Mouse this probem on my current computer or any computer for that matter Basically I restarted my computer and found that when I reached the Mouse problem XP Welcome Screen the cursor would not move and the mouse itself - the optical variety - did not light up like it usually does when moved Thinking it to be a one-off error I restarted the computer and found that during the boot processes the red optical light was functioning properly lighting up when nudged However as soon as I reached the Welcome Screen once again the cursor was not moving and yet again no optical light The same thing happens when Safe Mode is activated It is clearly not the mouse itself because it seems to light up normally before the Welcome Screen arrives I have ran chkdsk p and chkdsk r the only recovery functions I am aware of with no result As you can imagine it is proving to be very stressful as I cannot progress beyond the Welcome Screen i e log in It is driving me mad If somebody could get me out of this annoying problem I would be very grateful as I am currently having to use my mother s laptop to post this and she is hardly ever in town As I have mentioned I have never encountered this problem before and I am running Windows XP SP on a Dell PC EDIT I have now noticed that the lights on my keyboard go out when the Welcome Screen loads up Best regards Leeward nbsp

Relevancy 34.4%

I have a Microsoft Comfort 5000 Mouse & Keyboard the keyboard is OK but the mouse keeps sticking and it is driving up the wall, I have checked for a driver update but it says I have the latest what is going on?

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/15159-mouse-problem.html
Relevancy 34.4%

Hi everyone I have been having a problem with my computer for ages but can never find anyone else on the web who reports the same problem Having finally had enough of it Problem mouse with IE7 and now I want to ask if anyone else has encountered the same problem Problem with IE7 and mouse and can anyone Problem with IE7 and mouse think of a solution My problem is as follows When I start using IE or IE for that matter the programme initially works as expected however after a period of time if I have been opening many pages in new tabs or windows using the right mouse button there comes a point when the right button stops opening up its Problem with IE7 and mouse menus as normal The left button continues to work however I have found that if I close all my web pages and then restart the programme the right button will start working again I have also found that If I minimise the windows and go to say the desktop the right button also works despite not working when I have IE on screen However upon restarting IE after a few mins and several tabs the problem starts again however this time closing the programme does not solve the problem as the right button then refuses to open even on the desktop with the only solution being to restart the computer Now I know this sound strange but does anyone know what may be the cause and how I can stop this Please don't simply reply to say my mouse is faulty as even if I switch to using the laptops built in mouse or plug an alternative mouse in the problem continues I am using a dell inspiron laptop with gb of ram and dual core ghz centrino processor I am running vista home premium with IE Any suggestions would be much appreciated Cheers Jim

A:Problem with IE7 and mouse

hi try going to dells support page for your model and download any updated for drivers for your mouse

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/problem-with-ie7-and-mouse-344698.html
Relevancy 34.4%

I use the Microsoft mouse wireless. Everytime I boot the machine (win 8 prof) the left key is the click key. I am left handed and am used to having the right key as the click key.
I set it that way but when I reboot I have set it again. Is there a way to save the setup so it remains the way I set it?
Regards,

A:Mouse problem

The problem seems to be solved. Instead of an apply button the mouse and keyboard center asks you to write a macro which seems to work on boot up.

So the problem is relatively simple except that getting to the center on my machine is slow even theough I have a fast CPU.. Win 8 prof has a lot of junk running in the background which can be seen in taskmaster. It also leaves a lot to be desired when closing the machine down. It's easier to shut down than to run restart. There are still some things Windows needs to correct over time to make it more effective.

Thanks, regards,

Werner

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/15413-mouse-problem.html
Relevancy 34.4%

Hi, Ive got a Windows Optical Mouse(intellimouse) and for some odd reason it stops working for a while(there's usually a beep sound to indicate that it stopped working) and then it starts to work after about 5 seconds later. I need some help because I'm a gamer and I just cant play with this problem.
I tried updating the drivers but no success

heres a pic of my mouse:

A:Need help! Mouse problem.

do a reset on the mouse and the sender,check the batteries don't need replacing

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/need-help-mouse-problem-140163.html
Relevancy 34.4%

I am running WinXPMedia Edition and have suddenly started having problems related to use of a Logitec Wireless Mouse. When I open a dialog box (such as start) if I move the mouse arrow anywhere but in the box, it collapses. This is true in any program such as quicken or in the icons in the desktop tray. The arrow usually changes to a hand with finger pointing when it does this. Also, if a dialog box opens requiring entering a user ID and password, if the mouse arrow is not directly in the box, I cannot enter data via the keyboard.

This problem is very disconcerting and often I cannot use the data in the dialog box.

A:Use of Mouse Problem

Hello and Welcome To TSF

Have you tried reinstalling the mouse software?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/use-of-mouse-problem-150676.html
Relevancy 34.4%

no know virus. Have uninstalled drivers and the mouse still locks up. I have to use the scroll key to unlock it and it closes my tab when i click on them in my browser. what might be going on here?

A:odd mouse problem

I'm assuming your computer is a desktop and not a laptop/notebook.

You've uninstalled what drivers?

Have you tried a different mouse?

-------------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/odd-mouse-problem.1035012/
Relevancy 34.4%

In windows 95, the mouse PS/2 Compatible, will move fine, left\right button's fine. The problem im having is I cant drag folders or files, but I can drag windows. iv never seen anything like this before. I tried changeing the mouse, no luck. Im thinking its a setting in the reg. please help. Thanks

Relevancy 34.4%

Hello

I have an old Pentium 166MMx that I use as a spare computer and use it to scan and save important information. I am having a problem with windows not finding the nouse. I have re-installed Win 98 to no avail. I have tried different mice and that has not cured the problem. I am not even showing a conflict in device manager. I tried switching the ribbon cable on the board from Com1 to Com2 and that has not helped.
Any help would be great.

Thank You

A:Mouse Problem

It may be a problem with the PS2 port on the motherboard, if thats the case try a serial mouse or if u got some spare cash and a pci slot get a pci to usb converter and a usb mouse..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-problem.107649/
Relevancy 34.4%

Hi,

Everytime I turn on my computer a window pops up saying:

Windows did not detect a mouse attached your computer. You can safely attach a serial mouse to your computer now. To attach a mouse to a PS/2 mouse port, youmust first turn the computer off.

And then it says OKAY. This never used to happen before. I just BOUGHT this mouse so nothing could be wrong with it. I tried unplugging and plugging but still nothing happened. Please help me as soon as possible.

Thank You

Relevancy 34.4%

Recently bought a Logitech MX600 Cordless Laser Mouse......after 2 months it stopped working although the green light still came on the bottom....chaned the batteries and connections....everything is fine but the mouse will not move on the screen. What could have happened to a new one like this?

Thanks for any help!

Relevancy 34.4%

Hi all
well here I am again, you guys were so helpful last time I thought I would try again so here goes...
I have a pent 733 with 128mb ram 20 gig HD ....everything is working fine on it with the exception of a software program called ACDsee, whenever this program is used the mouse becomes very irratic and and hard to use, none of the other programs in the pc have this issue, I have uninstalled it 3 times amd installed it making sure that nothing is running in the background and even done a minimal install and it does the same thing, now I know that it is some kind of conflict but how can I find this out and correct it .
I have this same program on another pc and used the same install disc and it works fine.
thanks again

Do you have this same problem when you use a different mouse on the affected system?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-problem.85980/
Relevancy 34.4%

I posted this in Hardware, but I closed it because I feel the majority of users check this forum out the most. Any idea why this happens?
My mouse seems to click when I don't want it to click and scroll when it shouldn't. It seems like there is a delay on it and then it clicks again. I have looked in the mouse properties and I don't see anything out of the norm. Any ideas what's going on?

A:Mouse Problem....

Is it a ball mouse or laser?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-problem.665905/
Relevancy 34.4%

When I go in to Windows it cannot detect my mouse it brings up a screen that says if Mouse Problem I have a serial mouse I can insert it now and if I have a PS mouse I will have to restart my computer I have my mouse on a serial port and I had a plain old serial mouse that worked fine and then started having this problem it didn t work so I bought a Belkin PS to Serial Mouse Adapter and a Microsoft Basic Mouse Problem Mouse Button PS I plugged it in and still nothing The mouse has worked for me before it just doesn t now SPECS CPU DX MHZ MB RAM DTC Data Technology E ISA-Bus to IDE and Super I O Controller with serial ports game port floppy IDE parallel port More in depth information on Serial ports places to connect them but only one serial port and one parallel port on the card and then a thing not an actual PCI card you just connect it to the actual card it holds a serial port and a game port but I don t have that part Is it possible that I have to use the jumpers to mark these ports as disabled or do not use both settings on the jumpers MB Trident Video Card -Bit MediaVision ProAudio Sound card OS Windows Any help is greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 34.4%

i have a razer diamondback mouse which is a very good mouse. the problem i am having is that my usb port isnt reconizing any mouse i put into it. i tryed switching usb ports but that isnt doing anything. my mouse will work fine and then a little message pops up saying the usb doesnt recondize wats pluged in and my mosue stops for a couple of seconds and then works again but this happens like every 2 minutes which disables me from playing any games and its just plain annoying. somtimes i will loose complete controle of the mouse and the only way 2 get it back is to restart the computer. i teyed switching mosues that used a usb and it does the same thing. i just reformated my computer and it was fine for 2 days and now its back any ideas? thx alot

i realized that one of the kids pulled an Ipod out of the USB prior to going into device manager and clicking 'stop'. Now the USB's won't recognize the Ipods or jump drives. The device manager thinks there's something in it...We've rebooted, uninstalled/reinstalled, gotten Windows updates, disabled/enabled the USBs...any suggestions? Please help!

everything was working fine until the Ipod was removed. Now everything comes up 'storage device not recognized'. There's power to the ports and it attempts to read everything. A friend gave me this weird little USB massager that you plug and put on your back, and that silly thing works fine.

I just turned the computer on without anything in the ports, and there is a little icon at the bottom right of the screen that when you open it, it says "select the device you want to unplug or eject and then press stop. When windows tells you it is safe to do so, unplug the device from your computer".

I found a 'fix' to the problem for Windows XP service pack 1 at the microsoft or maybe hp websites, but I have service pack 2 installed so when I tried to download it, it wouldn't work because of the newer version,etc. I fix people, not computers, and unknowledgeable/scared to remove software, etc.

I have disabled each of the USB ports and then enabled them. Also uninstalled the USB and then reinstalled, I've rolled back to an earlier time of day, downloaded 36 updates from microsoft. I looked for a USB driver to download, but didn't know which sites to trust or even if that was the problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/mouse-problem-82447.html