Windows Support Forum

PCI/Integrated Graphics Problem

Q: PCI/Integrated Graphics Problem

I have an Asus Pundit-R that is working pretty well with Windows apart form the poor performance of the inbuilt ATI Radeon IGP graphics To try to improve on this I have added a Problem PCI/Integrated Graphics Powercolor HD Pro in one of the PCI slots Unfortunately there is no BIOS option to disable the onboard graphics adaptor - even when PCI/Integrated Graphics Problem the BIOS is set to use the PCI card it remains enabled I therefore see two display adaptors in Device Manager the onboard PCI/Integrated Graphics Problem one 'Standard VGA Graphics Adaptor' and the HD 'ATI Radeon Series' The onboard graphics are running with the Windows vgapnp sys driver and the HD with the latest AMD Catalyst drivers and everything looks good However Windows then uses the onboard graphics as its PCI/Integrated Graphics Problem primary interface as expected and I can't get any output on the HD Only one monitor shows up in 'Display Screen Resolution' and pressing the 'Detect' button fails to add the second display What I want to do is to get the second display running and then set Windows to use that one exclusively This could be the expected behaviour if vgapnp sys wasn't a WDDM-compliant driver but surely it must be Any ideas about how I can get the HD working

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: PCI/Integrated Graphics Problem

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: PCI/Integrated Graphics Problem

Dude I'm having this SAME problem with my GeForce 9400 GT! I even made a video of it to show people: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeyZRk8k-tc"]YouTube- Graphic Card Display Not Detected[/ame]

lol I know exactly watcha going through. But I was told to disable my onboard graphics, so I'm gonna try that. I'll tell you how it goes...

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/35872-pci-integrated-graphics-problem.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Okay, So I have a Dell and it came along with an Intel Integrated Media 900, with a Intel® 82915G/82910GL Express Chipset Family. I am trying to get the latest drivers for the card and I have tried to install them numerous times. When it is installing, I get this error message:http://images.dx-h.com/files/23/Driver error.JPG

I have no idea if this is my computer, which I don't think it is because I just got this computer last week. I'm wondering if Intel goofed something up when they made the .exe or if something els happened.

Relevancy 66.65%

Hi. I have an integrated intel 82810 graphics controller. I bought a geforce 4 mx420 pci card (i know not the best) installed it and saw little diffrence in my gaming performance (mostly counter-strike) with my integrated card i got about 30 fps, and with the geforce from 20-40! i decided to try a radeon 32mb card i had and it gave me more stable fps than the geforce about 30 lol.
so, i am using the radeon card right now ive installed it fine, i have the newest drivers, direct x all that. I deleted my integrated cards' drivers but everytime i restart they reapear in my device manager. Could this be the reason for my gaming performance?

I have an hp intel celeron processor, 320 md sdram, 766mhz, 20 gb.

help will be greatly appreaciated

Relevancy 65.79%

How would I be able to know if I'm running on my onboard graphics (Intel HD) or my video card (GeForce 310M)?

*Edit* Specs:
Intel® Core? i3 Processor 330M : 2.4 GHz
Mobile Intel® HM55 Express Chipset
4GB DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM
nVidia GeForce 310M (1GB)

Thanks,
Steven

A:GeForce 310M problem -- integrated graphics?

This is a laptop...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/geforce-310m-problem-integrated-graphics.178746/
Relevancy 64.93%

I need help for my new build From a fresh install of windows I'm trying to install the driver for my CPU integrated graphics Intel HD Each time I do that I get a BSOD with this message VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd sys I've tried drivers from everywhere From the motherboard manufacturer CD website and Intel and some auto-detect driver software I've tried to rollback to older versions of Intel drivers from the Intel website I always get the same behavior The problem, time builder integrated graphics first Obscure screen starts blinking several time black screen lit to completely off back and forth on every restart after attempting to update the drivers This also happens when I Obscure integrated graphics problem, first time builder disable enable the integrated graphics After a minute or so of the screen going on and off the BSOD screen shows and the computer shuts down Even the integrated graphics driver downloaded by windows update have the same impact I've managed to get the drivers updated after much trial and error but I still have the issue of never being able to restart and when I try to use the auto-detect software it Obscure integrated graphics problem, first time builder recommends I install the version of the driver I already have The weirdest thing about the problem for me is that I can turn the computer on and off Obscure integrated graphics problem, first time builder fine as if there's nothing wrong but no matter what on restart when the computer screen gets to the spinning Windows dots the computer proceeds to turn off turn back on and off until the BSOD screen I'm thinking it's a faulty CPU or motherboard or the combination between the two In any case I'm extremely stuck I really need some help here I'm desperate CPU Intel Core i - K GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard Asus Z -A ATX LGA Motherboard

A:Obscure integrated graphics problem, first time builder

I don't know about the Intel 530 , but I would suggest trying a Videocard from a friend if you don't have another to try 1st and see if that has issues too .

Do you have latest Bios on the Motherboard?

Not that it can't be a faulty CPU , I just RMA'd my 5820K for eg , but you are going to need to do a bunch of testing 1st to prove it's bad...

http://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/56371-obscure-integrated-graphics-problem-first-time-builder.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello This has happened twice today after trying to watch youtube videos in fullscreen I get BSOD and the error problem BSOD VIDEO_TDR_ERROR graphics integrated STOP 0x116: problem mobo I get is Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS BSOD mobo integrated graphics problem STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA E BCP FFFFF BCP FFFFFFFFC BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users tom AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement BSOD mobo integrated graphics problem STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR online http go microsoft com fwlink li cid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt My computer is about a year old and last week I decided to open it up for the first time and vacuum it I keep my comp on the floor in the kitchen and have no fans etc except one on the cpu so it was a bit dusty I got to work with a Henry hoover and am worried I have damaged the motherboard with excess static from hoover or just from getting it too close while sucking hard I don't have a graphics card and rely on the integrated graphics capabilities of the motherboard I think my questions are Could I have damaged the motherboard this way or at least the graphics card part of it If it is damaged can the problem be patched up with a generic graphics card and if so any suggestions the yes no part is what really I'm really interested in I have basic needs for this pc DVDs youtube pokerstars free online games etc or If the motherboard is damaged do I potentially have to replace the motherboard AND windows for because you can only have one motherboard per copy of windows AND get some to swap everything over for me at the expense of total Wahhhhhh Item Antec NSK MATX Micro Tower - With W EarthWatts PSU ATX V USB FireWire Audio Item Microsoft Windows Home Premium - Complete package - PC - DVD - English - United Kingdom Item Sony Optiarc AD- S x DVD RW amp DL SATA Optical Drive - OEM Black Item AMD Athlon II X GHz Socket AM w MB L Cache Retail Boxed Processor Item Samsung SpinPoint F GB Hard Drive SATAII rpm MB Cache - OEM Item Crucial GB x GB DDR MHz PC - Memory Kit CL V Item Gigabyte GA- GMA-UD H G Socket AM Channel Audio mATX Motherboard Someone else on another forum says this Quote Bug Check x VIDEO TDR ERROR The VIDEO TDR ERROR bug check has a value of x This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed http msdn microsoft com en-us li aspx Update your video drivers If none are available downgrade to the next most recent version If the problem still occurs replace your video card If you are using an integrated video chip replace the motherboard But obviously I'd rather spend ish than if I can

A:BSOD mobo integrated graphics problem STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/221611-bsod-mobo-integrated-graphics-problem-stop-0x116-video_tdr_error.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I recently installed a PCIe graphics card nVidia GTX Ti on my ASUS P Z -V MB running Windows and an Intel ONLY enabled when integrated graphics PCIe graphics works i processor The goal was to get displayport so I PCIe graphics works ONLY when integrated graphics enabled could use a higher resolution monitor In the BIOS I changed the quot system agent quot graphics setting to make the PCIe graphics card the primary video When I do that the machine seems to boot and the MB splash screen offering the option to enter BIOS comes up on a monitor attached to the PCIe videocard but Windows never fires up the PCIe videocard If I set the MB to enable integrated graphics the machine boots into Windows fine and Windows uses the videocard Monitors attached to the videocard get the Windows display and if no monitors are attached to the Intel integrated graphics the Intel graphics software does not run The problem is that with the Intel integrated video set to be the primary video I don't get the splash screen on monitors attached to the PCIe card nor I PCIe graphics works ONLY when integrated graphics enabled suspect would I see Windows recovery screens should something go wrong though I don't PCIe graphics works ONLY when integrated graphics enabled know If I attach a monitor to the Intel integrated video then Intel's graphic engine runs in Windows and I'd rather it did not As per usual I don't know if this is a Windows problem or a MB problem or a graphics card problem Since the MB bios splash screen goes to the right monitor for the MB setting I am presuming the problem is in Windows But I cannot imagine what that would be I did the usual updates on general principles so latest MB bios latest Intel and nVidia drivers all Windows updates Any help thinking this thru would be appreciated

A:PCIe graphics works ONLY when integrated graphics enabled

Not sure how your motherboard works but may need the Intel graphics enabled for the dedicated card to work. Do you have the latest Intel graphics drivers installed? Have you tried installing the Nvidia drivers when on the Intel graphics?

Could also try reverting to the basic graphics drivers in Device Manager when on the Intel, then switch to the dedicated in BIOS and see if it will boot with the basic driver installed.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/65677-pcie-graphics-works-only-when-integrated-graphics-enabled.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I just plugged my monitor into the new card (HD4770) and it works, did not disable or uninstall the integrated graphics. the integrated is a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE chipset. The performance index went higher on paper but other than having better resolution I don't see a huge improvment. I still have video lag trying to watch streaming hd movies and my new camera (Panasonic Lumix ZS7) wont play video in HD over my computer. Must I disable and even uninstall the old integrated graphics too or am I missing something else?

A:I just installed a new graphics card, must I disable the old integrated graphics?

Have a look in your bios to see if it has an option to boot from pci-e or intergrated.
What is the motherboard you are using?

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/281312-i-just-installed-new-graphics-card-must-i-disable-old-integrated-graphics.html
Relevancy 60.2%

i am looking to buy a new graphics card to upgrade from the integrated crap that is ati x200 series 64 mb which although i didnt realize really wasnt what i needed to play battlefield 2142 and battlefield 2 so please help me i don have a clue what im doing in this area i have pci-e slots and a £100 budget

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/looking-to-upgrde-from-integrated-64-mb-graphics-to-real-graphics-card.654809/
Relevancy 59.34%

I currently have two monitors connected and was wondering if the graphics card able to support a four monitor display without any issues.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/Is-the-current-graphics-card-Integrated-graphics-using-ATI/td-p/5742906
Relevancy 55.9%

Hi everyone My first post here I don t really what I m talking about but I think I know the answer already hoping someone can help me tho I ve just bought skyrim and I checked my laptop specs against the minimum requirements which it did meet I ve been having trouble running it even with everything turned down low and now I know the problem Its due to the integrated graphics which I don t know much about and didnt even know of its existence until yesterday I mentioned my problems to my friend who thought there might integrated graphics be a way to adjust the shared memory is this possible I m integrated graphics just looking to explore all ways I might be able to run it before I admit defeat although I would be integrated graphics extremely surprised if I could run it Its an acer aspire Z so not the newest and the specs are Windows Vista intel dual core processor Ghz gb RAM Direct X intel graphics card with up to Mb any help integrated graphics would be appreciated i didnt post this in the gaming section as i thought it was more of a hardware question nbsp

A:integrated graphics

Intel graphics chips don't meet the requirements of most of today's PC games.
Whilst it's (usually) possible to allocate more system RAM to the graphics chip in the BIOS Setup, there is a limit to how much you can allocate, and it's certainly less than the 1GB (recommended) that SkyRim requires.

Not only that, the more RAM you assign to the graphics chip, the less there is left over for Windows and applications to use. SkyRim requires 2GB RAM (minimum), 4GB (recommended). You have a total of 3GB RAM at present. Windows Vista needs most of that for itself just to run at an acceptable pace.
There just isn't enough RAM for both Vista and SkyRim together, especially as Vista is particularly heavy on RAM usage compared to other Windows versions.

So the Intel graphics chip is the primary weak spot, with installed RAM being the second weak spot.

You can add more RAM of course, but you're stuck with the Intel chip.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/integrated-graphics.1076097/
Relevancy 55.9%

Okay im buying a computer in fact it's a: lenovo IdeaCentre H405 (7723-1CU) Desktop PC Athlon II X4 645(3.1GHz) 4GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity ATI Radeon 3000 graphics Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. And it said ATI radeon 3000 integrated graphics I wanted to know if this was a good graphics card and if I could change it later and also If I could run Arma 2 on high or very high graphics with it. Thanks in advance!

A:AMD integrated graphics?

I doubt that it could run that game all on low at playable frame rates. It is passable for older games and general purpose use, but if you want your games to be playable you're going to have to add in video card.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/177665-amd-integrated-graphics.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Tell me why this laptop:
http://www.compusa.com/products/pro..._code=341478&Pn=Satellite_A105_S4284_Notebook

can run the Sims 2 with SMOOTHNESS! I watched the fly-in screen with the Pleasantview neighborhood, and it was a smooth as a desktop I have with a GFX5200. WHY IS THIS? I thought the GMA 950 was as slow as other integrated graphics solutions...

A:Is this really integrated graphics?

Yup, integrated graphics. Newer than a GFX5200 and it has the core duo (not C2D) so that is why it runs as well as your desktop.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/is-this-really-integrated-graphics.65826/
Relevancy 55.9%

Im planning to upgrade to a new laptop soon, but im deciding if i should go for
an intergrated gfx of dedicated like the one below this
it is useful for similar graphics like games

Will it matter that much for video streaming http://www.dinodirect.com/Portable-M...rency-CAD.html and games (skyrim,minecraft,l4d,)

A:Integrated Graphics

Dedicated for performance in games. Video streaming is fine on either.

It depends on what type of games you wish to play, and the level of performance you expect.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/213368-integrated-graphics.html
Relevancy 55.9%

A friend of mine has an integrated graphics set up on his PC. He wants to throw a video card in so he will have duel monitor support. Are these the proper steps.

1. Insert Card
2. Turn on Machine and change BIOS settings(turn off integrated graphics)
3. Restart computer, load drivers etc?

Any help would be appreciated.

A:Integrated Graphics

Just tried that the other day. MOST motherboards will auto disable onboard when you put an add in card into the machine.

I ended up using a video card that had a DVI AND VGA input on them to accomplish the same thing.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/integrated-graphics.663180/
Relevancy 55.9%

i have a mobo with integrated graphix and im planning to upgrade to a AGP8X 256mb vid card.. what will i need to do? thank you in advance

A:Help with integrated graphics

Well, if you motherboard has an agp slot(as many integrated mobos lack graphics upgrade slots), you buy an agp card that's compatible(if your board has 8x agp get an 8x card), carefully install it(after reading it's directions of course), and then boot up. It should display using a generic windows driver, but look really low quality. If it doesn't display from the new card, you might have to enter the bios and setup the video options. Maybe select that your using an agp card instead of integrated or something like that, bioses vary. Then, you install the newest drivers for the card, like if it's nvidia based, dl the latest driver from nvida and install it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-with-integrated-graphics.25763/
Relevancy 55.9%

Heres my problem, just bought a Nvidia 8800GT 512 MB GDDR3, and i got home to install it, i disabled my integrated graphics, but then my moniter wouldnt display anything? so i put in my Nvidia 8800GT thinking it would fix it, i was wrong. the Nvidia 8800GT is installed, but my moniter still wont display its all plugged in right, i dont know what to do IM SURE its because i disabled my integrated graphics in my bois, how do i get it back?

Relevancy 55.9%

Hey !

I have integrated graphics (Intel HD graphics) on my lappy . It says it can use upto a total memory of 1696mb approximately . I have core i3 370M processor and a memory of 4gb .

If my lappy can use memory upto 1696 mb , I can play all most all high end graphics games smoothly . But it is not happening . NFS HP3 is not running smoothly !
And games like GTA 4 aren't running .
What should I do in order to increase my gaming performance ?
Will it works upgrading my ram to 8 gb ?

A:Integrated graphics help !

Just because the integrated graphics has up to 1696 MB of shared RAM available, it doesn't overcome the fact that they are integrated graphics, which by virtue are not good performers at all when it comes to gaming. Unfortunately in your case, if it only has the Intel HD Graphics, there's not really going to be anything you can do to improve graphics performance with software. Your best bet would be to get an external graphics card for your laptop such as MSI’s external graphics card promises vastly improved graphics for laptops wanting a little more…. Don't know if they're selling it yet but if they are, then this would definitely help you with games.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/139085-integrated-graphics-help.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I was wondering if it was at all possible to install new/better integrated graphics to my laptop until I can get the money for a better laptop in general. I have an HP 2000 series model 2b092wm. If you can help please let me know what my options are. thanks.

Relevancy 55.9%

hey i dont know much about computers with Integrated help graphics i was tryin to play this game called quot America s Army quot and u have to have a graphics card help with Integrated graphics to play but i only have Integrated graphics on the motherboard my friend said he heard that there is a way to trick ur pc into thinking u have a graphics card to play does ne one know how to do this if so could u help me out thanks alot this is the min req to play the game A -D graphics card with MB memory and support for hardware transformation and lighting GHz processor or equivalent English version of Windows r ME XP Operating System MB RAM GB of uncompressed hard disk space for game files Quad-speed CD-ROM K sec sustained transfer rate Windows ME XP compatible system including compatible -bit drivers for CD-ROM drive video card sound card mouse and keyboard DirectX r DirectX r or higher compatible sound card and drivers Kbps modem or higher network connection NVIDIA r nForce tm or other motherboards soundcards containing the Dolby r Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio and these are all the supported graphics card Supported Cards Nvidia GeForce Nvidia GeForce MX Nvidia GeForce MX Nvidia GeForce GTS MB Nvidia GeForce Pro MB Nvidia GeForce Ultra Nvidia GeForce Nvidia GeForce Ti Nvidia GeForce Ti Nvidia GeForce MX Nvidia GeForce MX Nvidia GeForce MX Nvidia GeForce Ti Nvidia GeForce Ti Nvidia GeForce Ti Matrox Parhelia based video cards ATI Radeon VE ATI Radeon ATI Radeon ATI Radeon ATI Radeon LE Last Updated - - nbsp

A:help with Integrated graphics

a friend of mine told me i may need a graphic wrapper not sure what it is but if ne one has ne infomation about it i would appericate it

my general info on pc is

windows xp home edtion

intel(R) Celeron(TM) CPU 1300MHz
1.29GHz
256 MB of RAM

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-with-integrated-graphics.9159/
Relevancy 55.9%

I've always used a MB with built in graphics as I only use my computer for internet and business applications. I've never noticed a problem. I'm thinking about a new build and wondering if the cpu's with the integrated graphics such as the AMD A6-6400K would be a step up over the mb's with built in graphics?

Since I do no gaming or other high intensity graphics applications are ther any downsides to these type cpu's?

A:Integrated graphics......mb or cpu?

Quote: Originally Posted by pulpwood007

I've always used a MB with built in graphics as I only use my computer for internet and business applications. I've never noticed a problem. I'm thinking about a new build and wondering if the cpu's with the integrated graphics such as the AMD A6-6400K would be a step up over the mb's with built in graphics?

Since I do no gaming or other high intensity graphics applications are ther any downsides to these type cpu's?

No, not really. I recommend integrated gpu's for my users that are just using the web and email. The A6 has a integrated HD 8470D gpu. I think that is very similar to the Intel HD4000 series. It should give you HD graphic capabilities at 1920x1200, possoble as high as 2560x1600 depending on the monitor.
You do not get the high frame rate of a new gen gpu in a 16x pcie slot.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/319904-integrated-graphics-mb-cpu.html
Relevancy 55.04%

I don't quite understand how to take advantage of Intel? HD Graphics 3000 built into the i7 2600k processor. I know mine is inactive. I wonder if it is because my motherboard is H67 or because I have a graphics card installed? I also wish to know the purpose of the Intel? HD Graphics 3000. Is it to replace the need of a graphics card or to work in conjunction with a graphics card or is it for better performance if there is no graphics card. I have searched the web and haven't found a definitive answer.

Replies will be appreciated. Thank you

A:i7 2600k and its integrated graphics?

My guess it that you have to enable the HD 3000 graphics in the H67 BIOS.
You probably should remove the dedicated graphics card you installed, first.
Hook up your monitor to the available H67 ports.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/175180-i7-2600k-its-integrated-graphics.html
Relevancy 55.04%

I was wondering if GeCube is a good manufacturer of the Ati cards, and I was wondering if it is nearly good as the normal ATi.

It is a GeCube 512 MB Card Ati radeon x1600

if someone can reccomend one on futureshop or tigerdirect.ca I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

...or If you know of a good site that sells graphics card and ships to Canada for less than 50$ (I mean the shipping) it would be great. I have 2 GBs of RAM so having 256 MB of Shared video memory isnt that bad..I just want to take full adavantage of the RAM, which I cant right now.

Relevancy 55.04%

Ok so if a system has integrated graphics and a vga out you don't necessariy HAVE to have a card to run it correct So obviously this is without a card installed Messing with an older Athlon Asus setup Integrated graphics driver and I installed a new CPU X and it wont even post The HDD spins up mobo lights but nothing getting to the monitor I DID buy a used CPU and it APPEARS to be fine no bent pins etc I'm thinking it needs a card either way --- gt Deer in the headlights look lt --- AMD Athlon X Dual-Core Processor for TRUE Multi-tasking a AMD Live Processor Speed GHz a Cache KB KB L Cache Bus Speed MT s System Bus Chipset NVIDIA GeForce LE Memory MB PC Integrated graphics driver - DDR SDRAM memory b x MB for ultimate Integrated graphics driver performance Hard Drive GB RPM Serial ATA hard drive c Optical Drive s SuperMulti DVD Burner with LightScribe Technology x DVD R x DVD RW x DVD-RW DVD-RW x DVD R DL x DVD-R DL x DVD-RAM x DVD-ROM x CDR x CDRW CDRW x CD-ROM Video Graphics Integrated NVIDIA GeForce LE Graphics with up to MB shared video memory p Network Interface Base-T network interface Sound High Definition Audio speaker configurable Fax Modem k modem e Memory Slots DIMM -pin DDR OK I have NO idea where that lil drunk dude came from Is this an earky april fools gag peeps If so its a good one

A:Integrated graphics driver

Now thats avatar I can relate to! But seriously...whodunnit?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/73359-integrated-graphics-driver.html
Relevancy 55.04%

I was wondering if it is possible to overclock integrated graphics... i have a second computer that i want to play some of my games on... specs: 80 GB hdd, winxp home SP2, intel extreme graphics 82845G 64mb, 512mb ram 2.6 ghz.

Relevancy 55.04%

Greetings everyone...

I have a Gateway 310 series pc that has an onboard Intel Extreme graphics controller..and recently after i upgraded the RAM, its started to do this thing where the screen image suddenly looks garbled or broken.. and flickers (the monitor is CRT) and i have to manually shut it(the computer unit) down using the power button. (shutting only the monitor off dosent work) anyways my significant other gave me an ATI radeon graphics card and i was wondering if i can plug it into the motherboard..download the driver and then use it instead and override the onboard graphics? I heard it could be done before.

Relevancy 55.04%

CAN T SEE I m see and can't graphics my Disabled integrated new to the forum but found a lot of good articles on here Thought u guys can maybe help I just purchased a ATI Radeon video card for my desktop I put it in the pci slot and it wouldn Disabled my integrated graphics and can't see t recognize it In the instructions it said i may need to disable my integrated graphics Which I knew what that would Disabled my integrated graphics and can't see do but I figured since I was using slot on my pci s that it would recognize it From what I read the computer looks there first if there internal graphics is disabled Recently read up that it doesn t work like that Anyway I now have the orginal vga disabled because of intergrated grahics is disabled and now I can t see anything from my card because the computer isn t recognizing it So I can t see to configure anything What do I need to do to get the integrated graphics back going Here are the numbers I can find on the motherboard e ds n cn-otc - - b-a g Disabled my integrated graphics and can't see c o cn If there are any other number anyone needs to help let me know Thanks sooo much in advance nbsp

A:Disabled my integrated graphics and can't see

How'd you disable the integrated graphics?

What should have been done:
Monitor connected to integrated -> get into BIOS, disable integrated. Shut Down.
Monitor connected to PCI -> boot up. Video works.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/disabled-my-integrated-graphics-and-cant-see.123242/
Relevancy 55.04%

I had to format my computer change the hard drive and install windows XP from an old 2002 CD I had and now my computer is not recognizing my intel integrated graphics card. When I go on device manager there is no "display adapters" category at all and before it used to say what chipset I had under the general tab in system properties, and under the display tab in dxdiag, but now it doesn't say anything. How can I fix this?

A:Integrated graphics card is gone?

Which computer do you have?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/integrated-graphics-card-is-gone.182167/
Relevancy 55.04%

Is there a motherbaord that offers integrated graphics within the socket am3/+ region?

A:AM3/+ Motherboard with Integrated Graphics

Yes there is quite a range, one that immediately springs to mind and at good value is the GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2P AMD760G it offers AMD 3000 Radeon graphics but as im a NVIDIA user im not sure what it offers in terms of performance but any integrated graphics are going to be low-end compared to dedicated cards.

Im a bit of a Gigabyte Fanboy so i'd suggest any one of the AM3+ boards they offer with integrated graphics.

Another suggestion i could offer would be to go for one of AMD's new APU's which is a CPU/GPU in 1 chip theyre reasonably affordable and the motherboards that run them (FM1 or FM2 Sockets) are equally affordable.

But ultimately i would suggest along with many others to go for a dedicated graphics card as long as the board you have or are getting along with your power supply are equipped to run it, even if its a low end GT630.

Here is a link of a video card heirachy chart that helps determine performance of integrated video with dedicated that should help you make a decision.
Graphics Card Hierarchy Chart : Best Graphics Cards For The Money: October 2012

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/261750-am3-motherboard-integrated-graphics.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Folks A year or so ago I purchased Celeron pc for my daughter to use at college After graphics integrated adapter she returned from I started to use the computer to replace my integrated graphics adapter old integrated graphics adapter Pentium- machine We had some difficulties with windows so I eventually upgraded to Windows Pro Unfortunately it has a motherboard with integrated video sound I would like to upgrade the graphics performance so that I can play some of the newer games that need openGL I know some people have had problems with conflicts when they have tried to add graphics cards to machines with the integrated motherboards SO can I just add a pci card and the machine operating system will recognize it or do I need to disable the integrated video When I check the BIOS under video adapters it gives me a choice of either a pci or agp card- so I guess the machine would recognize the card but would Windows find the card and load the appropriate drivers Any advice would be welcome Bill nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/integrated-graphics-adapter.48556/
Relevancy 55.04%

ok, so..

my parents are getting a new computer (an HP a620n) and it comes with Nvidia 6150SE graphics.

i know the 6150SE is an integrated chip, but i want to know if it is possible for me to install another card (like an 8600) and have the computer use the 8600 instead of the 6150SE.

all/any help is much appreciated!!

A:upgrade from integrated graphics?

This page:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...255&lc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=424215&dlc=en

Suggets that it has a spare 8x AGP video card socket. Using the socket should disable the on-board video in some cases, in other cases it stays active. Varies by model, but the AGP card works irrespective.

HP usually have good info on their site, it always pays to start there.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/upgrade-from-integrated-graphics.691603/
Relevancy 55.04%

Bought my daughter a new HP dv9000 laptop for school.Has vista premium.Has 6150 go graphics.Only had i gig of memory so i popped in 2 gigs of memory.Right on a sticker on the computer it states up to 287 megs of shared graphics.Went into bios and the only setting i seen was vr ram-frame buffer size.I upped it from 64 to 128 which was max setting.When i go to control panel and system it shows memory at 1918 megs.I'm a little confused! can someone enlighten me on this? did i change the wrong setting to up shared video graphics memory? it was the only thing i saw.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/question-on-integrated-graphics.617932/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hello all
I recently received my new Dell laptop
I am still fiddling around but I saw that except my gt540m I have an integrated graphics card.
How do I know which is being used? And how do I know that my nvidia card is active when I am playing and my integrated when I am doing basic stuff.
thanks

A:Question about integrated graphics

Video Memory Virtualization - A Brief Guide

This should possibly be able to explain. Beyond that, I'm not entirely sure.

Sorry...

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/166764-question-about-integrated-graphics.html
Relevancy 55.04%

I have a Toshiba Satellite A45-S151 laptop with 32MB of integrated video memory and I was wondering if there was anything that I could do to upgrade or enhance it.

A:Integrated Graphics Question

Short answer - no.

Laptops generally are non expandable regarding video memory.
Some exceptions are in the top end of the market, but in the general range what you get when its manufactured is what you are stuck with.

Some allow more or less to be assigned from the main memory within limits. Check the BIOS to see if 32 MB is tha maximum in your case.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/integrated-graphics-question.259360/
Relevancy 55.04%

ok, so..

my parents are getting a new computer (an HP a620n) and it comes with Nvidia 6150SE graphics.

i know the 6150SE is an integrated chip, but i want to know if it is possible for me to install another card (like an 8600) and have the computer use the 8600 instead of the 6150SE.

all/any help is much appreciated!!

Relevancy 55.04%

I'm doing a simple build for my parents and when I boot it up the monitor doesn't respond. Everything is hooked up properly and I've tried a different monitor.
Processor - i3-3240 with hd 2500 integrated graphics
Motherboard - ASRock H61MV-ITX

A:Integrated graphics not working

Issue resolved. Sorry I dont know how to delete the thread

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/integrated-graphics-not-working.207495/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hey,

My chipset is an intel 845GL /) which has no agp port and has onboard graphics. I do have an available pci slot so my question is, am I still able to get a better pci card to upgrade my video and bypass the integrated card using device manager?

Thanks in advance,

-Vocal

A:No Agp port and integrated graphics

you can turn off the onboard video in your bios, so when you put in a new psi card it's all you'll have. and it's possible to get a pci graphics card that's better than your onboard graphics, but don't expect to be playing farcry or bf2 on there.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/no-agp-port-and-integrated-graphics.31262/
Relevancy 55.04%

I have recently purchased an ATI Radeon MB PCI-Bus graphics card I am running a Dell Dimension PC and it currently has Integrated Help **SOS** DISABLING **SOS** Graphics the Intel Extreme Graphics controller installed Integrated garphics are terrible as you know Hence the long-due upgrade I have no way by which to disable the on-board graphics there is no option to do so in BIOS You may check out my BIOS layout HERE As you can see there is no method to select primary video in the Peripheral Configuration I was wondering if it would be prudent to simply uninstall disable any and all instances of the Integrated system via the Hardware Manager By disabling uninstalling the onboard graphics will the system be forced to use the Card and not the integrated graphics I have read about problems similar to this on other forums Also if I were to on a drastic scale **SOS** Help DISABLING Integrated Graphics **SOS** reinstall the OS and simply neglect to install the Intel Extreme Graphics drivers would Windows bite the bullet and use the card w o conflicts I can live with a few yellow question-marks as long as there aren t any hardware conflicts Any advice would be greatly appreciated --TheAceOfSpades nbsp

A:**SOS** Help DISABLING Integrated Graphics **SOS**

Try uninstalling the intel graphic drivers in add remove programs if it is there. then shutdown, install the ATI card and boot. once booted install the radeon drivers.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sos-help-disabling-integrated-graphics-sos.38402/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hey all! My Asus motherboard has an ATI Radeon HD 3000 built in that can access a gig of the system DDR3 memory and all. It also can be over clocked to a gigahertz and can stay relatively cool. The thing is is when it comes to gaming, like Grand Theft Automobile 4. (Yes, I can run GTA 4 on rather goods settings too) After a few minutes of game play, the screen kind of flickers to black a bit. Or sometimes out of nowhere, the screens goes real dark and I have to wait a few seconds for it normalize out.

That only really seems to happen when the graphics chipset gets over clocked closer to a gigahertz. At 925ghz, it's all great. I have my drivers all updated too.

So is there a specific reason or reason in general why this is happening?

A:Integrated graphics overclocking.

I am not a gamer and over clocking but overheating comes to mind.
I would check my power supply and fans.

Welcome to 7 Forums and wait till someone else with more knowledge in that area comes on.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/143398-integrated-graphics-overclocking.html
Relevancy 55.04%

i tried to use direct x diagnostic tool but it only tells me "Intel (R) HD Graphics" it isn't more specific? Does any one know?  

A:What Model is my integrated graphics

Manny313 wrote:i tried to use direct x diagnostic tool but it only tells me "Intel (R) HD Graphics" it isn't more specific? Does any one know?   As per the documents it does not seem to any specific number. Take a look: Intel ARK:Intel® Pentium® Processor N3520http://ark.intel.com/products/79049/Intel-Pentium-Processor-N3520-2M-Cache-up-to-2_42-GHz HP:http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04084056 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/What-Model-is-my-integrated-graphics/td-p/5686117
Relevancy 55.04%

this is the computer i plan to buy
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16883102804

It says it has Integrated sis mirage graphics, but it does not tell me how many Mb it is. i heard that integrated graphics are poor, and i already have a cheap radeon 9250se agp 128mb(for my soon to be obsolete computer). If i add this to the new one, will it work with the integrated graphics, will it turn off the integrated graphics or will the integrated graphics turn off?

thanks for the help

A:integrated graphics on new computer

Yes, your graphics card will work just fine in that system. No compatibility issues as far as I can tell.

The only potential problem I see is that the power supply is only 230W. There is a chance that this will not be enough love juice to power your card.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/integrated-graphics-on-new-computer.38493/
Relevancy 55.04%

I have a Dell, and recently i purchased a radeon 9250 so i can play half-life 2. I have the card in the pci slot, but i have an inetel graphics accelerator. It's integrated and i have no idea how to make my computer not use the intel card and use the radeon card. whoever can help, it is greatly appreciated. thnks

A:I need help with an integrated graphics driver

You can use them both at the same time too..

If you plug your monitor into the new card does it show a picture?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/i-need-help-with-an-integrated-graphics-driver.20567/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi,
I have recently acquired a 256MB EVGA GeForce 8500GT graphics card. My motherboard currently has integrated graphics. I checked the BIOS to see if i can disable the onboard graphics, but there seems to be no option for this. Do I even have to disable the onboard graphics in order for the new graphics card to work? If so, how do I go about disabling it? I'd appreciate your response.

Thanks

A:Disabling Integrated Graphics

Just try the video card and see if it works without messing with the on-board graphics

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/disabling-integrated-graphics.84166/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hey guys... I just got a new EVGA GTX650 ti boost superclocked. I just put it in and I was not getting any signal to my monitor. I tried VGA, HDMI and DVI. Nothing worked and when I took it out to try booting with my integrated graphics, I didn't get any signal to my monitor. All of my connections and wires are connected properly, my power supply is the right voltage and has enough power to support my graphics card. My hard drives are spinning but I cant access my BIOS. I have tried everything that is common. I know my graphics card is not defective and im thinking that it might be my motherboard. Any suggestions?

A:My integrated graphics won't work

You were using integrated graphics before the discrete card? It's strange that your onboard isn't working if it was before hand. Usually it's just a overlooked cable or something plugged in the wrong place. Did you make any changes to BIOS? Some boards require you to change the primary display adapter to PCIE or onboard. Maybe a BIOS reset will help the situation. I doubt there is any issues with the MOBO itself. I suggest stripping the build down to nothing but the bear essential components for operation. This way you can isolate the issue a lot easier.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/my-integrated-graphics-wont-work.194322/
Relevancy 55.04%

Alright so here's the deal I have a geforce fx and recently acquired this system monitoring thing which enabled me to overclock the GPU I didn't set it very high but when i restarted the computer won't load at all Nothing it will just freeze up The card doesn't get overheated at Integrated Enabling Graphics all i already checked that Anyway i tried just removing the card and disabling the overclocking using the integrated card However it will display on the integrated card all the way up to when XP loads The windows loading screen will show and when its done the screen goes black I think that is because i disabled all the drivers and whatnot for Enabling Integrated Graphics the integrated graphics a long time ago I would like to reenable the integrated graphics so i can turn off the changed settings on the card If anyone knows of anything i can do that would be great Also I have tried switching to onboard video controller in the BIOS but that did nothing My safe mode will NOT boot thats been like that for Enabling Integrated Graphics ages now so thats something totally separate from this problem and enable VGA mode did absolutely nothing

A:Enabling Integrated Graphics

go to the computers manufacturers website and see if they have the proper drivers you need.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/enabling-integrated-graphics-263972.html
Relevancy 55.04%

have a hd5770 graphics card and cant seem to get it installed on a fresh windows 7 ultimste 64 install, constantly come up with integrated graphics, have tried an nvidia gt240 in to see if that would work but no luck, any ideas on how to help?

A:cant switch from integrated graphics

You need to disable the on-board graphics in BIOS.

However, according to this;

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813131656

your board does not have any onboard graphics.

Regards....Mike Connor

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/156654-cant-switch-integrated-graphics.html
Relevancy 55.04%

hi, i have a Via EPIA M10000 Nehemiah board with integrated graphics. i was wonderin if i could increase the ammount of memory it uses?, i've increased the AGP Aperature size in the bios to 256m (the highest setting) and that increased its memory from 32mb to 64mb. i cud do with a bit more, even another 32 wud be ok?
any ideas or software or anything i can do it with?
cheers

A:Integrated Graphics Memory

Using software to "increase" your memory isn't really ever a good idea. The way I look at it is the companys designing such software are just trying to rip off those of us that dont know any better just like companys that sell "pop-up blockers" or send you messages using Messenger Service asking you to buy software to stop the same messages they themselves are sending.

I remember using a program called SoftRam back in the day. It never made a difference in my performance or what I was able to run.

Your best bet is probably to optimize your Windows installation. If that doesn't make any difference you might want to try to tweak your virtual memory or SWAP.

Do a google search for the keywords "optimize" and "windows".

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=optimize+windows

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/integrated-graphics-memory.8800/
Relevancy 55.04%

I have a game (Aura: fate of the ages) that says it needs graphics that support DirectX 8 and has 32MB of memory. Is it possible to run this game on integrated graphics if at least 32MB of RAM is shared to it? Or will I need graphics with its own memory? Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 55.04%

I try to install a video card to my system(Dell dimension E310),I follow the instructions to disable integrated Graphics, but I didn't know that I should do that after install the video card in my system, so I did it first. Now when I boot my system my screen is black! I try to reboot in safe mode and nothing.

How I ENABLE back my integrated Graphics?

A:integrated Graphics Disable.

DO you install new VGA (VIDEO) CARD? If yes then you should follow the steps written in the notes. In order to get your old IGD Graphics back, you must then go to BIOS and change settings, or either do a system restore.

(I can system restore my friend computer without anything on the screen, nothing at all, just a human touch... lol)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/integrated-graphics-disable.68040/
Relevancy 55.04%

Im not too advanced with the hardware side of computers, and was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I've bought a new pc and it comes with an integrated Geforce4 MX video card. Is it possible to remove this and buy a stand-alone graphics card. My pc comes with 512MB DDR RAM, but the video card uses 128MB of this memory, leaving me only with 384MB of RAM. If you can remove the card would the shared 128mb memory go bak to the 384mb and make it bak up to 512MB again.

Im grateful for any help

A:Integrated Graphics Card

Yep,

If you've got an AGP Port.. you could simply buy a better AGP card and stick it in, you would have to disable your on-board VGA though... but that will still free up your lost RAM.

Regards,

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/integrated-graphics-card.8582/
Relevancy 55.04%

im using intel hd graphics for simple gaming. does this stresses my cpu more if im not gonna buy a vcard

does using igpu, my system will not long last?

Relevancy 55.04%

Is this video card sufficient to run SIMS games? I am thinking of purchasing a Compaq with this card installed.

A:Integrated SIS Mirage2 Graphics

It might, but I'm not sure.
Here it seems it can run it, but not very well.
http://24.137.12.208/showthread.php?t=300314&goto=nextoldest

The sis mirage2 is not very fast at all though.
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/imageview.php?image=910
It's the bottom one, it's less than half as fast as the slowest agp card listed, the 64bit fx5200, which is pretty bad itself.

If the pc you're considering is one of these(one's sempron based, the other athlon 64, they should be in the $500-600usd range),
http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/s...Z_series&subcat1=rts&catLevel=3#defaultAnchor
http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/s...Z_series&subcat1=rts&catLevel=3#defaultAnchor

then it's a good deal, since it's upgradeable to agp graphics. You could get a cheap graphics card, like this,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814164008
and install in it and it would run the game well, but with the standard graphics(sis mirage2), it will barely play any games well.

A dell that's upgradeable will cost at least $800usd.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/integrated-sis-mirage2-graphics.33540/
Relevancy 55.04%

I need help locating my graphics card because I have the default Intel HD Graphics [DVI-I, HDMI] (I think) and it only has 128 mb of memory and I want to upgrade it. I don't know if it is integrated or not but if it isn't where can I find the graphics card and are there any decent gaming graphics cards that my tower can handle? Modle:HP ENVY Desktop - 750-114

A:Where is my graphics card and Is it integrated in?

Hi, Your machine only has Integrated Intel HD Graphics:       http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04792282 Please check the following post:     http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Upgrade-graphic-card-on-HP-Envy-... Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Where-is-my-graphics-card-and-Is-it-integrated-in/td-p/5596984
Relevancy 55.04%

Does anyone have experience of Movie Maker, Vista and integrated graphics
cards?

I am thinking of buying a laptop with 2mb of memory and an Intel Integrated
graphic media accelerator X3100. Or should I go for a nVidia GeForce Go 8400M
GS with 128mb dedicated memory?

My main use is downloading video from a video camera, editing in Movie Maker
and rendering with Nero. Any thoughts are welcome.

A:Integrated Graphics Cards

anytime it's better to get 8400 rather than integrated card.
remember, laptop graphic card are not meant to be changed.
its manufactured to live with the graphic card made...

although the performance might not be significant in the movie editing,
believe me, there is difference between integrated graphic card and external one, especially X3100 vs 8400...

btw the laptop you mentioned have 2GB memory, not 2MB...,
and if the specification of the laptop is the same,
definitely go for 8400 instead...
Good luck choosing...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/integrated-graphics-cards.98511/
Relevancy 55.04%

i have a acer aspire x3400g with a integrated nivdia 9200 graphics.

i have a asus gt430 installed.

i play diable 3

would it be profitable to have integrated graphics turned on in the bios.

i set my bios to have it on with uma buffer size 512 (which is the 9200s ram).

would this offload textures and make fps better?

btw in device manager it is showing both gpu's.NVM IT INSTALLED THE 9200 ONCE I TURNED ONBOARD GRAPHICS ON IN THE BIOS. BUT ONCE I RESET MY COMPUTER ITS GONE. BUT ONBOARD IS STILL ON.
thanks

A:is it better to have integrated graphics on with gaming?

Hello sogone209,

Short answer, nope.

Long answer:-

Your integrated graphics card would actually reduce your performance by using up system RAM from your system that it'd have to permanently reserve for its own functionality.

What you've mentioned as the UMA buffer size is actually referring to the amount of system RAM you are allowing the integrated card to reserve from it. For example you have 4 GBs of RAM. You set the UMA buffer to 512 MB. You are telling the integrated card to take that amount of RAM from your system for its own functions. So in effect you only have 3.5 GB of RAM left for your system and applications.

Offloading textures and the like refers to SLI functionality which requires 2 dedicated cards like your Asus GT 430 to be installed in tandem.

In conclusion, switch off that integrated card, and use your dedicated card for optimal performance. Unless power conservation is important to you. But I believe that it doesn't really matter since you're gaming on a desktop.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/238544-better-have-integrated-graphics-gaming.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi there I bought Dell Inspiron n series without OS and put Windows Ultimate in it OS installed fine but integrated graphics isn't recognized I went to Dell downloaded chipset drivers but on intel graphics drivers I get answer quot This computer does not meet minimum requirements for installing the software quot Mind you first I have tried bit Windows enterprise version but with same result I thought it's bit thing so I went to bit I think I tried it all plz help Specs of the laptop are gt Platform Intel Calpella gt Mainboard Dell JY C gt Chipset isn't recognized graphics Integrated Intel HM gt Processor Intel Core i M MHz gt Physical Memory MB gt Video Card Standard VGA Integrated graphics isn't recognized Graphics Adapter gt Hard Disk Seagate ST AS ATA Device GB gt DVD-Rom Drive HL-DT-ST DVD -RW GT N Integrated graphics isn't recognized gt Monitor Type K R WH - inches gt Network Card Broadcom BCM USB Controller gt Network Card Realtek Semiconductor RTL PCIe Fast Ethernet Adapter gt Operating System Windows Ultimate Professional Media Center -bit gt DirectX Version

A:Integrated graphics isn't recognized

Quote: Originally Posted by Oldo

Hi there,
I bought Dell Inspiron 1564 n series (without OS) and put Windows 7 Ultimate 32 in it.OS installed fine but integrated graphics isn't recognized.I went to Dell,downloaded chipset drivers,but on intel graphics drivers I get answer "This computer does not meet minimum requirements for installing the software."Mind you first I have tried 64 bit Windows 7 enterprise version but with same result.I thought it's 64bit thing so I went to 32bit.I think I tried it all,plz help!
Specs of the laptop are:
> Platform : Intel Calpella
> Mainboard : Dell 0JY92C
> Chipset : Intel HM55
> Processor : Intel Core i5 450M @ 2400MHz
> Physical Memory : 3072MB
> Video Card : Standard VGA Graphics Adapter
> Hard Disk : Seagate ST9320325AS ATA Device (320GB)
> DVD-Rom Drive : HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GT32N
> Monitor Type : 1K0R2?156WH2 - 15 inches
> Network Card : Broadcom BCM4310 USB Controller
> Network Card : Realtek Semiconductor RTL8101 PCIe Fast Ethernet Adapter
> Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate Professional Media Center 6.01.7600 (32-bit)
> DirectX : Version 11.00

Hi Oldo,welcome to the forums,Dont these laptops come with the Ati radeon card installed? Have a look in the bios to see if the onboard graphics is enabled or disabled

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/124752-integrated-graphics-isnt-recognized.html
Relevancy 55.04%

The situation is I'm trying to play Fallout 3, but it keeps creating random visual glitches, like purple checkerboards and grey light tunnels around the characters' faces. I assume this is because It refuses to switch from the integrated Intel HD 4000 graphics to my AMD Radeon HD 7730M. I only really want to get rid of the purple checkerboards.

(refer to image)
The drop down menu for the graphics adapter only has the Intel HD.

A:How do I switch from integrated graphics?

Likely a BIOS setting. Fill in your hardware (motherboard manufacturer and model).

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/267237-how-do-i-switch-integrated-graphics.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Evening all i ll get down to the beezwax I don t really have a super-computer Graphics, and RAM Gaming Integrated but it is sufficient to play games like the sims sins of a solar Integrated Graphics, RAM and Gaming empire and more recently the brand spanking new Tales of Monkey Island Trouble is they do run slow most of the time sins of a solar empire isn t so bad surprisingly considering the scale the game can reach but the tales of monkey island is extremely laggy even on the very lowest graphical settings I have an intel integrated chipset which has mb of graphical memory It does the job and I have gb of RAM I ve just purchased a gb ram pack x gb sticks which I ll install with the hopes of better system performance overall So my main query is this will an improvement in general system RAM help the game lag less Im not worried about getting super smooth HD visuals thats why i have my ps I m just curious as to whether more ram will lessen the jittery nature of my system when playing games And as a side note Ive always wodnered if a full hard drive impacts system performance Because I have about gb free space out of so im just curious Any answers at all will be appreciated I just wanna get some advanced intel before i get too excited when i see the postman bringing my new beef sticks of speedy s and s Cheers Y all nbsp

Relevancy 55.04%

which processor should i buy which has best
integrated graphics core i.e amd or intel.
please give specification and price of
that processor.
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

A:Integrated graphics core(gpu)

if you want you can looking for Intel P67H chipset MB + i3 -2100/ i5-2500k / i7 -2600K
We test in the basic combo with i3-2100 the Video Score is 5.2 and with 2400 is around 5.5...
will assume in 2500k or 2600k will be higher but I will think below 6.

if for Video & flash game is OK.... but for 3D 1st person game is still not good enough...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/integrated-graphics-core-gpu.991687/
Relevancy 55.04%

I have a Asus M4A785G HTPC Motherboard, am told on AOE3 forum, that AOE3 in incompatable with the way intergrated graphics works, yet intergrated onboard graphics works fine for others with onboard graphics card - can anyone help...thanks
PS: AOE3 works fine on my old XPHome machine

A:Integrated onboard graphics

Quote: Originally Posted by zulubase

I have a Asus M4A785G HTPC Motherboard, am told on AOE3 forum, that AOE3 in incompatable with the way intergrated graphics works, yet intergrated onboard graphics works fine for others with onboard graphics card - can anyone help...thanks
PS: AOE3 works fine on my old XPHome machine

If AOE3 (??) says your chipset is incompatible, chances are it is. Did they give you an explanation as to why?

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/86752-integrated-onboard-graphics.html
Relevancy 55.04%

is there any good or at least decen for gaming integrated graphics mobo, that doesnt cost more than 100 us dollars???

A:Integrated graphics mobo

What do you mean by "decent for gaming"? Onboard graphics will not run any modern games.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/integrated-graphics-mobo.144627/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hey there,

I just got a new computer with a Gigabyte M68MT-S2P motherboard.
With everything installed, including graphics card (GTS 450), the monitor said no input signal (the monitor works on other PCs). Trying with just the integrated graphics, still no signal. Ive taken out the ram, switched it around, used one stick at a time, unplugged all peripherals, and anything out of the blue I could think to solve this issue.

Any ideas, or if the motherboard just seems to be a dud, let me know.

Thanks in advanced

A:New PC, integrated graphics not working

Try booting the PC from a Windows disc.

Has it been like this from day one, how long have you had it and did you change anything before this problem occured.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-pc-integrated-graphics-not-working.166684/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hello.

I am too embarrassed to phone customer services again, they build the pc for me (without OS), I installed W7 pro 64x. All good, AMD A Series 6600K, AMD Radeon 8570D Integrated Graphics.

And exactly these graphics drivers are shrouded in a cloud to me online. (I'm looking and looking)

I asked for the motherboard disk (there wasn't one) and he (customer service) kindly send me the link to

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket FM2+ - GA-F2A78M-HD2 (rev. 3.0)

As you can see, no graphics. Now I am stumped.

Can you help find these drivers please??

Many regards.

A:amd radeon integrated graphics

oh hang on... (palmface) It's the Download center that I need to download! Is that right?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/amd-radeon-integrated-graphics-1056194.html
Relevancy 55.04%

MAJOR PROBLEMS!

Ok.. after some troubles with a virus(es) I have had to do a complete restore of my computer. Here is some information.

Dell Dimension 3000
Microsoft XP Home Edition: Service Pack 2
Intel Pentium 4 3.00GHz
512 RAM
Intel Extreme Graphics 2

Anyways.. the problem that i am having is that, when i reinstalled windows, it doesn't seem to recognize the Intel Extreme Graphics card.

The only setting for size and color is 600x480 and 16-bit.

When i click advanced (under display properties [settings tab]) all of the Adapter information is blank.

I downloaded that driver that i was told to when i called the dell support.

If this is the correct driver.. im not quite sure how to install it. I NEED HELP!

If anyone can, help me out. Thanx

A:Install Integrated Graphics

Have you tried running what you downloaded????

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/install-integrated-graphics.63227/
Relevancy 54.61%

So I could not get my graphics card to register while disabling my integrated Radeon Graphics card to move to my other card so I found a article saying that "You need to disable integrated graphics in your BIOS" So I did that...... and now my screen is completely black and i get no video input. any ideas on how to fix this?

A:Accidentally Disabled Integrated Graphics

Try clearing your BIOS. to Factory Defaults.

How To Clear CMOS (Reset BIOS)

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/37144-accidentally-disabled-integrated-graphics.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Ok. I feel pretty stupid. But still.
I just upgraded to 7 from XP, two days ago.
And try as I might I can not find where to change my integrated graphics, or even figure out how much memory I have.
There's nothing about it in the BIOS. Advanced settings from 'Control Panel/All Control Panel Items/Display/Screen Resolution' says:

Total Available Graphics Memory: 1695MB
Dedicated Video Memory: 32MB
System Video Memory: 32MB
Shared System Memory: 1631MB

So do I have 32MB of memory? Or 1631MB? Or 1663MB? And how do I change how much I have?
Thanks for any help available, disbelieving abuse after answers please and thanks.

A:Integrated Graphics Memory Confusion

Sounds like the Intel GMA4500MHD video chipset in there is configured with 32MB of dedicated graphics memory, an additional 32MB of system RAM configured for use in non-accelerated system video data processing, and is further set up in the BIOS to share an additional ~1.6GB of system RAM in case it's needed for anything additional (hence 1631+32+32 = 1695MB total graphics memory). These settings are stored in the BIOS, they are not controlled by Windows, so you'd have to go into the BIOS of your machine to modify these settings (if they can even be modified). From what I've heard, the BIOS on these value laptops have very little configuration possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/106639-integrated-graphics-memory-confusion.html
Relevancy 54.61%

For several Integrated Conflict Graphics Nvidia years now I've had some trouble off amp on with my Radeon HD GB Graphics Card Part of me still suspects the Drivers since Nvidia Integrated Graphics Conflict there were two instances where I went over a year without a BSOD but then they returned once every couple months via different driver versions I know this isn't the BSOD category of BC amp I'm not asking for help with that part of my problem here What I'm wondering is if my Motherboard's Nvidia Integrated Graphics Conflict integrated graphics by Nvidia might be conflicting with my discrete AMD card It's an ASUS M N T-M-V with NVIDIA Geforce nForce a chipset integrated graphics I've run DDU utility several times before amp never once has it detected any Nvidia Drivers before or after removing AMD's The only reason why I'm still suspicious is because of several programs amp services showing up in my Control Panel amp Task Nvidia Integrated Graphics Conflict Manager Since I don't see a way to upload screenshots of what I'm seeing I'll describe as best possible below along with the rest of my system specs Within my Windows Control Panel a Nvidia Control Panel shows but upon clicking I'm given a Windows error message stating Current Ethernet Driver doesn't support NVIDIA ForceWare Network Access Manager Please remove NVIDIA ForceWare Network Acces Manager first from Windows Control panel then reinstall NVIDIA Ethernet driver and NVIDIA ForceWare network Access Manager to fix this problem Does this only apply to my Ethernet Driver amp should I leave it alone or remove it Additionally within my Windows Programs amp Features there are different Nvidia listings NVIDIA Drivers NVIDIA ForceWare Network Access Manager amp NVIDIA PhysX Do I need any of these or can I uninstall them amp if so which in particular if not all Finally within my Windows Services there's ForceWare IP Service amp ForceWare Intelligent Application Manager IAM Also via my Task Manager I can see nSvcAppFlt exe amp nSvcIp exe are both running So I know at least a portion of the NVIDIA software on my PC is in fact active Whether any of that should be or not I don't know but am hoping someone here can help me determine that amp remove whichever of them aren't necessary OS Windows Home Premium SP AV Firewall Microsoft Security Essentials amp Malwarebytes scanner only CPU AMD Athlon X GHz RAM GB DDR MHz HDD Hitachi HDS CLA SCSI Soundcard Integrated PSU TurboLink ATX-TL W-BK V AMD GPU Drivers The latest Crimson Beta Legacy I've tried the last WHQL before amp those didn't improve stability either even when installed without Catalyst

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/625196/nvidia-integrated-graphics-conflict/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi all!
I have searched Windows 7 forums & Google but could find nothing that made sense to me. I have an HP desktop computer running Windows Seven. I bought a new graphics card that comes with software. Can somebody walk me through step by step on how to disable the integrated graphics and installing a PCI one. This confuses me. Please help!

A:Intall new graphics from integrated to PCI express

Without the model of HP Desktop, it's tough to figure out. Though it being HP, you probably won't be able to go in and disable it in the BIOS although you shouldn't need to as when you install the new video card, the integrated one should disable itself and the discrete video card will take over; this is what occurs in most cases.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/171122-intall-new-graphics-integrated-pci-express.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I recently got a new comp from Gateway; Intel P4 processor running Windows XP; the graphics controller is the 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV integrated piece. I would like to disable this ASAP in favor of a real graphics card; I have heard that on most motherboards with integrated graphics it is neccessary to disable the contoller manually through some sort of switch/jumper (in addition to disabling the driver). Can someone tell me where/how to locate this switch...I can't seem to find anything of the sort.....

A:disabling Intel Integrated graphics...

Disabling onboard system

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/disabling-intel-integrated-graphics.9030/
Relevancy 54.61%

I was planning on buying one of he amd fm1 socket processors for my comp due to the fact im lazy and I don't think a new motherboard will fit in my tiny store bought computer case. Was wondering if it was dumb if I just chose to upgrade my cpu to that because I already have a non integrated gpu installed and I just dont wanna be wasting money.

A:Will a CPU with integrated graphics work with my motherboard?

A CPU with integrated graphics won't work unless it is installed on a motherboard that supports it. The motherboard has to be specifically configured for it, so in your case, I doubt that it is.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/will-a-cpu-with-integrated-graphics-work-with-my-motherboard.188102/
Relevancy 54.61%

changed 1st gen to 2nd gen it title to match model - mod

bought one 1.5 years ago - 20a7 CTO1WW . Integrated Graphics Card died couple weeks ago. No replacement for motherboard on the the lenovo site. any ideas?

Moderator edit: Added detail to subject

A:X1 Carbon 2nd Gen Integrated Graphics died

Is it still under warranty?  (many had 3-years)  What are the symptoms?  (There is no graphics card or graphics chip.  It is integrated.)

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/X1-Carbon-2nd-Gen-Integrated-Graphics-died/td-p/3346391
Relevancy 54.61%

I need to find out how to disable the Integrated Graphics on a HP Pavilion a705w Desktop PC. The integrated Graphics went out and I have a new PCI Graphics card to replace them with but I cant get the Bios to switch to the new card, because I cant see the bios to change the settings. Any suggestions? PLEASE Help! I have spent many hours talking to HPs online techs and they are obviously from another country and have no idea what I am talking about ( one guy I had to explain what Integrated meant).

A:Disable the Integrated Graphics (After they have already died)

Sadly, it seems bios is the only way:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...roduct=435558&lang=en&cc=us&docname=c00007413

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/disable-the-integrated-graphics-after-they-have-already-died.74652/
Relevancy 54.61%

HiMy laptop specs -Dv6 3140se4gb ram1gb ati radeon hd5650 & Intel integrated HD graphics500gb Hard diskI5 processorMy laptop won't connect to TV via HDMI cable when its running on Intel's integrated hd graphics, it only runs on ati graphics, is their any way to connect with integrated graphics as my ati card has stopped working, screen turns blue when switched to ati, what should I do?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/My-laptop-won-t-connect-to-TV-with-integrated-graphics/td-p/5656893
Relevancy 54.61%

Is this video card sufficient to run SIMS games? I am thinking of purchasing a Dell with this card installed.

A:Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics 2

It should run it if you get a processor(preferably a pentium 4 instead of a celeron) that's above 2ghz.
http://sims2.servopro.com/sysreq.phtml
Neither intel extreme 2 or sis mirage2 are good at games. I have integrated intel extreme 2 graphics in my one system. If I use it I get a score of about 4,000 points on aquamark3(about 4 frames per second, a real slideshow), but when I use my nvidia 6600 graphics card I get about 40,000 points, (about 40frames per second, a reasonable rate). The 6600 128mb is about 10X as fast as intel extreme2. The 6600 costs about $110 usd. You need an agp or pci-express port to use the graphics card though, which most cheap dell systems don't have(they can't be upgraded cheaply).

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/integrated-intel-extreme-graphics-2.33541/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi,
I have a laptop, Toshiba Satellite A15-S157. It has Intel Extreme Graphics 2 Integrated 82852/82855 GM/GME. I wanted to know if I can buy a graphics card for my laptop. I have a PC card slot on the side of my laptop, would this be the slot I would stick the graphic card into? I know my options with Integrated graphics might be limited, so if I can accelerate my graphics in any way for when I want to play games (like Sims 2) that would be great.

thanks!

Relevancy 54.61%

Hi
i have hp 430 laptop, 2gb of ram and integrated graphics that are intel hd graphics my laptop is very poor in gaming performance . i want to upgrade my laptop to dedicated graphics please tell me is that possible to upgrade from integrated to dedicated . please help and sorry for my english

A:poor performance by integrated graphics

Nope, on most, if not all laptops, the graphics are built in to the mainboard. There is no way to have a dedicated card on a laptop.
Keep in mind...in general, laptops are not made for gaming. There are some that are capable, but you have to be willing to spend the money. They are not cheap.

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/297115-poor-performance-integrated-graphics.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi I m new here and I have my system specs somewhere on here chip. Is upgrade possible to graphics a integrated it and will make Is it possible to upgrade a integrated graphics chip. sure to post them Compaq Presario with Intel Celeron D MHz Vista Home Basic SP GB DDR of RAM GB Hard Is it possible to upgrade a integrated graphics chip. drive Ati Radeon Xpress integrated chip set Here is the question I have a Ati Radeon Xpress integrated chip on my PC I want to upgrade to a Nvidia BFG GeForce GT Yesterday I upgraded my old power supply that was Is it possible to upgrade a integrated graphics chip. Watts for a BFG Watt GS series power supply I have been looking at the specs for the graphics card and with my upgraded power supply I think it should work Am I living in a dreamworld or do I have to find a different card because my system can t handle that one My concern was I read on the specs for the GeForce GT that the memory type for the card is DDR Does that make any difference I have the free PCI-E x slot that the card calls for Any help would be appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 54.61%

Hello,

Am about to look into purchasing a new desktop PC.
No gaming; just normal Sr. Citizen stuff; internet, playing with photos of Grandkid, etc.

Seem like most of the ones in my price range of $ 700 or less come with what is apparently
integrated on the motherboard graphics. No separate graphic card.

About a year ago my graphics card fan on my HP Desktop conked out, but I was able to replace it very easily with a cheap $40 one. Worked just fine again.

If it was all on the Motherboard, I guess I would have had to scrap the whole PC ?

Am I missing anything, and what are your thoughts regarding a new Desktop PC
with "integrated graphics" ?

Thanks, as always,
Bob

A:Integrated Graphics On The Motherboard Question

The graphics chip is now combined with the cpu, they are very good, but a good video card will always be better.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/384911-integrated-graphics-motherboard-question.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi!

I have an abit A-S78H motherboard and i have 4Gb ram but when I run dxdiag it says that I have 3.25Gb...so I was wondering how to disabel the integrated graphics card so it wouldn't take that 750Mb of ram "away"..?
-I'm not using it so it's unessesary for it to use any of my ram...

sorry for the spelling...and thx!

A:How to shutdown integrated graphics card?

Usually they are automatically disabled when you install a plug-in card. If the integrated cad is not disabled then you have to go into the bios and find the screen that has the video card listed and make sure it is set to disabled.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-to-shutdown-integrated-graphics-card.112106/
Relevancy 54.61%

Can you tell me which is better for an Intel quad core processor : Intel integrated 2000 or Nvidia Geforce Gt 610 2gb??

I want to use for gaming.

The specs below are for my old cpu and motherboard. I have to install the new ones. I'm getting an 3rd Gen i5 Cpu which has Integrated Graphics 2000. So my query is whether i should use the integrated one or my Nvidia 610.

Thanks

A:Intel Integrated Graphics Vs Nvidia

You would want a GTX 750 Ti if you like playing games on low-med and sometimes high. The GeForce GT 610 is not a gaming card and is just an entry-level meaning it's for office or HTPC use.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/358897-intel-integrated-graphics-vs-nvidia.html
Relevancy 54.61%

First here are my specs Toshiba Qosmio LAPTOP custom model Intel Core i GHz Intel R HD Graphics Nvidia GeForce GTX M gb of DDR Issue & Graphics Integrated Dedicated RAM gb hard drive space Windows and currently updated All drivers are updated to their latest versions as possible My issue which I have looked all over on many other forums is this Games are not recognizing my Nvidia card and are utilizing my HD Graphics card instead I looked on many other forums and they said to make sure this list is checked Graphics Drivers updated check Tell Nvidia Control Pannel to utilize the Nvidia card first check Make sure all other drivers are also updated check All else fails follow the steps into the BIOS and switch the priority setting for the graphics cards to make use of the Nvidia card first instead of the integrated graphics card error I proceeded into the BIOS but there is literally no option for me to do so as I ve seen on other videos and forums of people doing the Integrated & Dedicated Graphics Issue same It s like it doesn t exist Toshiba s website states it doesn t have a BIOS update for the computer this computer is years old now If there is one I ve been unable to find it However I am clueless as to why this would be an issue if it were one the hardware has not changed since I bought it This is an issue for reasons VRAM I am unable to play certain games which require more VRAM and they crash and are set to the lowest setting of graphics despite the card being able to handle most graphics on High and some on Ultra in games BSOD when I was playing a game with enhanced graphics when there would be too much action on screen the entire computer would freeze in it s tracks and enter a BSOD vdr error but ONLY when the computer couldn t handle the graphics later i learned it is because it is indeed NOT using the NVIDA card but rather the HD card Despite forcing nvidia to use the card the computer refuses to I ruled out the game s to having any fault after I learned which card it was using even with added DLC Skyrim modded Path of Exile Not demanding but still Civilization Beyond Earth I am also an architecture student who uses programs like ds max revit amp archicad If my HD card is doing all the heavy lifting it might stress it out so if it s not working as intended I am concerned that it is also not helping these programs Both the Intel HD Graphics control panel and the Nvidia control panel have no effect on the priority of the cards being used even despite Nvidia Control Panel having an option to do it I was first weary about doing anything in the BIOS but to my worry there is no option to change this inside the BIOS i m clueless as what to do next I double checked and looked for it under every tab and advanced options No luck Is this hopeless It seems the extra for the video card i spent would be wasted I d appreciate the help thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/integrated-dedicated-graphics-issue.1158904/
Relevancy 54.61%

I recently bought a barebones kit and I've got it working(mostly). The motherboard has an ATI Radeon HD 3000 integrated graphics but Windows isn't picking it up.

It's showing Windows Basic display adapter, I've tried a trick from an earlier thread, (Microsoft Basic Display Adapter), but it's still not working. it's saying best driver in use.

Help and a swift response would be appreciated.

A:Windows 8.1 not detecting integrated graphics

I found the proper drivers after a google search.

I feel like a moron.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/64642-windows-8-1-not-detecting-integrated-graphics.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Well, I just installed the RC of Windows 7 yesterday, I quad-booted it with XP, 98 (its gangster), and Ubuntu. I am already running into some problems.

I have a Dell Optiplex GX270, which has an Intel Integrated Graphics 82865G graphics card. When I got everything set up, I went to change the resolution, and it was stuck at 640x480, and I couldn't change it. I have tried countless drivers, but nothing has helped. Anybody have any help?

By the way, I used Vista for like a day or two, and my graphics card worked fine, but I went back to XP, so I don't really know about how it works on Vista.

A:Intel Integrated Graphics 82865G Help

Tried loads of suggestions with no luck then read this simple solution on a blog.

Went to BIOS on start up and adjusted Video card buffer from 1MB to 8MB, very painless. Gave me back all the configurations for screen display and resolution etc. Oh what joy!!

PS I have Dell Dimension 3000/82865G GFX/ Dell E173Fpc monitor.

Hope it works for you

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/8885-intel-integrated-graphics-82865g-help.html
Relevancy 54.61%

About a month ago when I purchased a in TV with a VGA PC input I gave away my regular computer monitor I think I TV, Integrated and resolution graphics, problems. made a big mistake Ever since then TV, Integrated graphics, and resolution problems. I haven t been able to get into my BIOS play games or even install different operating systems TV, Integrated graphics, and resolution problems. I was under the impression that the bios screen displayed in x resolution and my TV just didn t support it and that s why I couldn t see it The screen is completely black and sometimes says quot Input Not Supported quot until I reach the login screen for Windows on one computer or the Ubuntu login screen on my other computer However last night I was sick of not being able to do anything but be in Windows so I set the resolution of the Windows PC to x and it worked So does that mean the bios screen is in x or whatever that resolution is After changing it back I remembered the integrated graphics ATI Radeon HD had an HDMI output so I switched TV, Integrated graphics, and resolution problems. to that and guess what I could now see all the screens I couldn t see before BIOS and games The sound was nowhere to be found though I m guessing it was trying to send the sound through the HDMI cable now and it just wasn t hooked up right Not only that but the screen looked very bad through HDMI and wouldn t even fill the whole thing out no matter the resolution So basically what my questions are Is it a problem with my TV graphics card or maybe even the drivers for the graphics Why am I not getting sound through HDMI What resolution does a computer typically display in while in the BIOS menu and operating system loading screens Why doesn t a new game like Far Cry default to a resolution like x Or does it but something is just wrong somewhere nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/tv-integrated-graphics-and-resolution-problems.817857/
Relevancy 54.61%

I am a bit befuddled with the T for a few reasons but primarily while trying to dual T420 Graphics Integrated Displayport With screen I keep hitting one problem or T420 Displayport With Integrated Graphics another First Specs Basic Enterprise T i - m Gbs RAM Integrated HD with CD DVD RW It has the x Built in LCD and is equiped with a smartcard reader and modem card Now that thats out of the way I cannot get dual screens for the life of me with this laptop Now nbsp I dont have any monitors with Display ports so Im still utilizing DVI and VGA and one HDMI port and I have nbsp a display to HDMI adapter lyin around I tried using the adapter with my monitor and TV but with no success Next I went well Ill get a docking station it has T420 Displayport With Integrated Graphics a VGA and DVI connector so I did but the VGA port outputs red only no blue no green whilst the DVI works fine and best thing is I cant return it So I grabbed the Display to HDMI and tried the docking station Display with the same results Even when its the only attached monitor it doesnt see it I tried Win Display Settings Enabling and disabling the Digital Display in the Intel Graphics options and tried the Fn F or whatever thats suppose to out put to the external monitors all with no luck I see people here saying to change BIOs Video options but since I dont have nVidia all I got is Defualt Boot Screen selection i e Built in Display Analogue Digital Disp Digital Disp lt --When I select either of those it still outputs on DVI So Im at a loss the frick do I do nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T420-Displayport-With-Integrated-Graphics/td-p/3432143
Relevancy 54.61%

I've got an HP 752n with a P4 2.0. I've recently upgraded to 1G of RAM and now I want a little better graphics than the Intel integrated graphics can provided. However, there is no AGP slot. Is it possible to install a PCI graphics card? And if it is possible, is it worth it?

A:Integrated graphics or PCI video card?

Integrated graphics are the absolute bottom of the barrel when it comes to performance. ANY fairly new graphics card would be much, much better.

Having AGP would make things a lot easier, but I'm sure ATI or Nvidia have made versions of their "older" cards in PCI format. I don't have the time to look them up right now, but the answer to your question is yes: they are definitely worth it.

-JustinPS

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/integrated-graphics-or-pci-video-card.25832/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi, first of all i'm not really that clever with computers. I'm just gettin a new one which has"integrated intel extreme graphics". Can anyone tell me if it is any good. I currently have a geforce 256. is that worse or better?

A:Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics

It seems to be worse from here.

# i845GL (integrated Intel Extreme)
# i865G (integrated Intel Extreme 2)
# V4 4500
# Rage Fury MAXX
# nForce 420 (integrated GF2 MX)
# Kyro
# Radeon VE 7000
# GF 256 SDRClick to expand...

Rated from worst(top) to best bottom. Note this is only a section of the chart, there are better and worse than the listed above.
http://users.erols.com/chare/video.htm Bottom of page for chart.

Hopefully it has an agp expansion slot so you can install a decent graphics card, but sadly many computers with intel extreme graphics completely lack this slot, and hence are stuck with very low end graphics.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/integrated-intel-extreme-graphics.24979/
Relevancy 54.61%

I have a dell laptop with a dock that allows you to add pci cards. I have an ati card in there now running 2 monitors. The dock also has a vga out that i am assuming is being driven by the integrated onboard graphics from the laptop. I want 3 monitors. Is it possible to do this by driving 2 off of the pci card and 1 off of the integrated graphics? I read somewhere that you may need to look through the bios to make sure that your computer doesn't automatically disable the onboard graphics once a card is plugged in. Is this true?

A:3 monitors with pci card and integrated graphics?

Yes. This totally depends on your onboard graphics. Some will allow you to use both the integrated video out as well as an add-on card, while other cards will only permit you to use one or the other.

If you post the exact model number of your laptop that will help! At the very least find out what the integrated card is.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/3-monitors-with-pci-card-and-integrated-graphics.839195/
Relevancy 54.61%

The computer I'm using is an HP Pavilion a720n. I've never really seen the need to upgrade, so it's using the came-with I believe 56MB Integrated Graphics Card.

The problem is that the Windows 7 Beta (public version) doesn't seem to recognize the integrated graphics card, and when I check DXDiag, instead shows me "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter", which I assume is it telling me that I have no graphics card, but a slot for one.

It was working fine with XP, though. Anybody know how to fix this?

A:Integrated Graphics Card Not Recognized

Via/S3G UniChrome IGP Driver Update*

You cold try it in compatibility mode, but I doubt it'll work.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/7872-integrated-graphics-card-not-recognized.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Here's faster Integrated ATI? than Graphics performing the issue My HP ProBook s contains switchable graphics One of which is an ATI Radeon HD M and the other is a generic Intel HD Family Now I can assure you that when I switch between cards they switch properly and are in the correct order I have checked with many different methods Now to the actual issue In low and medium end games my Intel out preforms my ATI my miles For example in Integrated Graphics performing faster than ATI? Trackmania United Forever on my ATI medium settings p no AA fps Intel max settings p native res x AA fps However if I play Mirror's Edge these results are inverted thus Integrated Graphics performing faster than ATI? proving that the ATI is more powerful What I can only conclude is that the ATI is attempting to conserve power by limiting it's performance in low end games Problem is I have configured it for max performance in every setting I can find I just don't get it Help would be appreciated as to how to get around this I know this is a powerful laptop but it's holding itself back

A:Integrated Graphics performing faster than ATI?

Shameless self bump, for great justice.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/228353-integrated-graphics-performing-faster-than-ati.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I have an hp pavilion 533w and was wondering it there was any way to change out my graphics card even though it is integrated. Ive heard about disabling the integrated one and installing the new one but im not sure how to disable it. Sorry if this is a stupid question

:EDIT:
is this a decent graphics card? [right heeeeere]

A:Replace an integrated graphics card

You dont have an AGP slot so you are limited to PCI video cards. To change the video first remove the old video drivers in Add/Remove Programs, Turn off the computer and install the video card. Then boot into the BIOS and change Primary Video Adapter from onboard to PCI.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/replace-an-integrated-graphics-card.27861/