Windows Support Forum

ASUS GT240 graphics card "ERROR CAN NOT FIND GRAPHICS CARD"

Q: ASUS GT240 graphics card "ERROR CAN NOT FIND GRAPHICS CARD"

ASUS GT240 graphics card "ERROR CAN NOT FIND GRAPHICS CARD" Can anyone help me with this error message? I can hear the windows startup sound but it shows no display so i plugged the cable into the motherboad and an error box opend wich stated "ERROR CAN NOT FIND GRAPHICS CARD" with no additional information. I searched online and found that asus smart doctor can cause this and they recommend that you uninstall and reinstall the drivers to fix this problem but the pc is not picking up the graphics card to reinstall all the needed drivers. I also found people with the same problem and after they did a clean install of windows7/vista and all the drivers the error box still appeared. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: ASUS GT240 graphics card "ERROR CAN NOT FIND GRAPHICS CARD"

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: ASUS GT240 graphics card "ERROR CAN NOT FIND GRAPHICS CARD"

Do you have the PCIe set as first to initialize in the BIOS? Also, have you tried the card in another slot on the MoBo? Have you tried cleaning out the slot with canned air? Have you tried using a pencil eraser to gently clean the contacts in the GPU where it plugs into the PCIe?

And please, thoroughly fill out your System Specs by clicking on the tab under your post.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/228579-asus-gt240-graphics-card-error-can-not-find-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 100.75%

If my motherboard currently has an intigrated graphics card, but has a PCI-E slot, do I need to do anything special after inserteing my graphics card and installing the drivers, or should it just work right away?

A:How do you switch from an integrated graphics card to an "external" graphics card?

Most modern PCs will detect the new installation of the PCI graphics card and automatically disable the onboard graphics, so yes it should just work.

If for some reason you have problems, you may have to make a change in the bios, I cannot be more specific because each bios is different depending on manufacturer, and model of the motherboard.

Install the card, connect your monitor to it and boot up, when you get into Windows install the driver and reboot.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-do-you-switch-from-an-integrated-graphics-card-to-an-external-graphics-card.922726/
Relevancy 96.41%

Hi Yall So I have successfully I think installed my new Radeon R quot low profile quot graphics card on my Dell Optiplex nbsp I plugged it in the motherboard started up the computer then went to Device Manager to update the drivers--which I did nbsp Side note Ever since plugging the graphics card into the motherboard some tasks like starting programs or starting windows take - X as long as they used to nbsp Anyhow it then asked for a restart which I did nbsp The computer still took extra long to start any program and when I plugged the monitor into the graphics card all I got was a black screen nbsp Take two nbsp I then read that I should have uninstalled my current graphics driver Intel integrated HD graphics before I installed my new graphics card but failing this I could uninstall my old graphics card and change card. the graphics screen Dell card 9020. Black into on the I R7 when 250 Just plug Radeon Optiplex Help! "installed" my monitor the default graphics card in the bios nbsp I uninstalled the old card and went to the bios but could not change the default can t remember exactly what it called it graphics controller or something nbsp I could see that intel HD graphics was still the default this is after uninstalling intel HD graphics and Just "installed" Radeon R7 250 graphics card on my Dell Optiplex 9020. Black screen when I plug the monitor into the card. Help! then restarting but could find no way to change this nbsp Supposedly dell will make the switcheroo on its own but it doesn t seem to have nbsp Take three nbsp Next I physically removed the graphics card restarted the computer then physically inserted the graphics card again then started the computer again no I did not insert the card while the computer was on nbsp I m not sure what else to try nbsp The computer still starts programs exceedingly slowly and still gives me a black screen when I try to plug the monitor into the graphics card--which the computer recognizes as existing in the Device Manager nbsp What is more the Intel HD graphics card that I uninstalled appears to have reinstalled itself as it is now visible again in the Device Manager plus it has the little control program accessible from the quot hidden icons quot popup menu off of the toolbar in the lower right-hand corner nbsp I can t help but think that if I could get the bios to prefer the radeon card I d be set--but I don t see an option for this nbsp Help

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19996940
Relevancy 87.42%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium "Black new a inhstalling card, after power supply Screen" SP1, and graphics Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz Intel Family Model "Black Screen" after inhstalling SP1, a new graphics card, and power supply Stepping Processor "Black Screen" after inhstalling SP1, a new graphics card, and power supply Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX SE Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard MSI A C Antivirus Norton Updated and Enabled This "Black Screen" after inhstalling SP1, a new graphics card, and power supply has happened times - once while I was only watching a video online ahnd twice when I d play The Sims The screen goes back and it just restarts When the computer would restart I d receive the quot unexpected shutdown quot error but the computer will run smoothly until I do something that wills trigger it to happen again I have two of the error logs Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA A E BCP FFFFF FE C BCP FFFFFFFFC A BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Kate AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA DDDB B BCP FFFFF FE C BCP FFFFFFFFC A BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Kate AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml As I recently installed three notable things I m not sure exactly which is the problem but I assume the graphics because in Action Center these events are listed under quot Address a problem with NVIDIA Graphics Driver quot where it had apparently stopped working Please help me out nbsp

A:"Black Screen" after inhstalling SP1, a new graphics card, and power supply

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/black-screen-after-inhstalling-sp1-a-new-graphics-card-and-power-supply.985632/
Relevancy 87.42%

I've had my HKC 21.6" monitor for over a year now, and i've been using it with my PC at 1920 x 1080 with no problems.
However, two days ago the screen suddenly went black and displayed the message "Out of Range". I've had to drop the resolution to 1680 x 1050 in order to see anything.

I've tested the monitor with the same VGA cable but with a different computer - this worked fine, so i'm assuming it's something to do with my computer.
I've tried reinstalling my video drivers, but this had no effect. My card is an ATi Radeon HD 5770, haven't had any problems with it before.

Obviously this is pretty irritating since anything other than the native resolution tends to look ugly.

Any help appreciated

A:Monitor displays "Out of Range" at 1080p (graphics card issue?)

Best thing I can advise is. Grab the latest WHQL ATI and CCC drivers.

before installing, uninstall your ati drivers in safe mode and your monitor from device manager.

Boot into normal mode and install the drivers. Make sure in setting you take off check for only display resolutions this monitor can handle,,, ok give it a shot.. let us know.. gl

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/monitor-displays-out-of-range-at-1080p-graphics-card-issue.172431/
Relevancy 87.42%

I plugged my laptop into an integra receiver via HDMI port multiple ports and with the receiver on the right device port and connected to a tv or a projector and I get no audio out of the HDMI port only Video Video works great The laptop is an alienware laptop on Windows port Graphics and in" Nvidia "cable plugged card HDMI Not says upgraded from Nvidia Graphics card and HDMI port says "cable Not plugged in" windows purchased November of The HDMI would transfer audio and video in windows intermittently for a year or two However I had to turn the tv receiver and computer on in a specific order and eventually approximately hour of doing Nvidia Graphics card and HDMI port says "cable Not plugged in" this each time I wanted audio I'd get the audio over the HDMI cable until I shut down I've been on windows now for a while and never have gotten the HDMI audio to work I kinda gave up but would like to use my laptop now to play movies to my new epson k projector and am unable to get audio to work at Nvidia Graphics card and HDMI port says "cable Not plugged in" all Video is phenomenal The HDMI port shows up in the device manager under sound devices However constantly shows quot Cable not plugged in quot whether the cable is or is not plugged in It's an older Geforce card - wanna say it's a Geforce Also has an intel graphics adapter as well I've done all the nvidia updates windows updates I've gone so far as removing the sound adapters and rebooting removing the graphics adapters and letting them reinstall The HDMI audio port always comes back with quot Cable Not plugged in quot It's staring me in the face constantly I kinda gave up and switched to broadcasting using Chromecast which works o k but it's streaming it over chrome on my home network and I feel a direct connect via HDMI would have less buffering and less latency and best quality audio video Any suggestions

http://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/66810-nvidia-graphics-card-hdmi-port-says-cable-not-plugged.html
Relevancy 87.11%

Hi, I purchased this graphics card and installed it in an older P2 machine. All I get is black screen...no boot. Support page says to try different slot, so I tried them all. Suggestions? or is the card pooched?

Relevancy 87.11%

I have a pavilllion a1630n, currently with a GEForce 7600GS. I'm entertaining the idea of upgrading the video card, mostly to run Bioshock as well as possible. Belarc shows the following specs.

2.40 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor
2048 Megabytes Installed Memory

Slot 'A0' has 1024 MB
Slot 'A1' has 1024 MB
Slot 'A2' is Empty
Slot 'A3' is Empty

Board: ASUSTek Computer INC. NODUSM3 1.05
Bus Clock: 200 megahertz
BIOS: Phoenix Technologies, LTD 3.10 12/13/2006

I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this this stuff, but I do know you can't just stick some fancy new $500 graphics card into any old cpu and get your desired results. From reading previous posts on the topic, sounds like motherboard and RAM are the two main factors in determining how far up the Graphics Card ladder you can go....

I'm not looking to go too far, maybe high end 8 series.. is that reasonable?

Thanks a bunch....

Relevancy 87.11%

Hello all I just upgraded my PC yesterday with some killer components Everything turns on works proper etc except showing "Standard New Adapter" Build Card Graphics Vid as VGA my Graphics Card GTX ti core edition is showing as quot Standard VGA Graphics Adapter quot New Parts - ASUS Sabertooth p Rev - Intel i k - GB Corsair Vengeance DDR - - GTX ti core edition Thing's i have tried so far - Uninstalled old drivers explained below - Downloaded drivers from Nvidia com attempted to install and received a message stating the program could not find a compatible New Build Vid Card showing as "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" card or something like that - Checked BIOS to make sure my graphics New Build Vid Card showing as "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" setting was set to quot PCIE PCI quot - Checked Video Card seating and both pin plugs Now just some other facts - The video card is apparently working as i am plugged into it directly via HDMI cable - The HDMI cable is the ONLY cable i am using for display atm - I upgraded from - ASUS P E Pro - Intel Core Duo E - GB's DDR - - GTX - The hard drive was one of the part's i didn't change out I did not do a clean install of Windows due to the massive amount of installed software and games i'd have to reinstall if i did This is all i can think about at the moment but will be watching this thread like a hawk for updates I will answer any and all questions ASAP Any and all help is greatly appreciated Thanks for your time Chris

A:New Build Vid Card showing as "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter"

does Nvidia have a HDMI upgrade driver ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/214333-new-build-vid-card-showing-standard-vga-graphics-adapter.html
Relevancy 87.11%

Hello all Every time I turn my laptop on it will load Startup Repair Even if I hit F for the boot options and choose any of them regardless of what I choose it will go into Startup and loop graphics card Repair" problems "Startup Repair This means I cannot boot my laptop normally or even get into safe mode When in Startup Repair if I choose the quot Automatically repair Windows Vista startup problems quot it will tell me quot Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically quot I would not like to have "Startup Repair" loop and graphics card problems to type out the entire problem signature but if it is necessary please ask This all started when a D game crashed yesterday and I had to do a hard reboot After that whenever I loaded any sort of D game I got a blue screen and the driver for my graphics card nvidia GeForce M GS encountered a problem The driver was nvlddmkm sys which after looking on the Internet a bit thousands of other people have had problems with Any help would be greatly appreciated whether it is fixing the Startup Repair loop or fixing the graphics card problem Thanks in advance

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/239235-startup-repair-loop-graphics-card-problems.html
Relevancy 87.11%

Hey, I got my computer last September and it has been working perfectly up until last night when I was watching BBC iPlayer and suddenly it froze, Firefox Crashed, then it froze again and everything went black. Now whenever I try to boot up I get a BSOD saying that it failed to reset the display adapter. I can boot into safe mode and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers for my graphics cards. I get an error on the hardware info saying that the AMDA00 driver can't be run. If I manually disable the graphics cards then I can boot with no problems just using the onboard graphics.

I've attached the SF Diagnostic folder, any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Got a shot of the BSOD to finally read the error as:
STOP: 0x00000116 (0xFFFFFA800A89F010, 0xFFFFF8800F3A1034, 0x0000000000000000,0x0000000000000002)
nvlddmkm.sys - Address FFFFF8800F3A1034 base at FFFFF8800F24E000, Datestamp 5267afe

A:BSOD linked to graphics card - "failed to reset the display adapter"

Try other versions of the display driver.
You may try the drivers on a trial and error basis:
320.49 WHQL
327.23 WHQL
331.58 WHWL
331.65 WHQL
331.82 WHQL
332.21 WHQL
Get them from Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

Do a clean install on all of them. Uninstall the previously installed driver first.
Uninstall All nvidia items in Control Panel > Programs and features3D Vision Control Driver
3D Vision Driver
Graphics Driver
HD Audio Driver
PhysX
nvidia Update
(Are you using nvidia chipset drivers? If so, dont uninstall anything other than those are listed).
Now follow Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Download the target WHQL. While installing, Select Custom (Advanced) install. In the next page, follow this settings:
Lengthy process, but the only stable version of nvidia is 314.22 lately, which does not support 700 series GPU.

Also, check it physically that the GPU is properly seated in the PCIe slot.

If you anyhow can boot into windows with the GPU on, stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

If no improvement anyhow, we have to accept that the GPU is over.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {fffffa800a8192f0, fffff8800f3fa034, 0, 2}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+153034 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

6: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa800a8192f0, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff8800f3fa034, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------
FAULTING_IP:
nvlddmkm+153034
fffff880`0f3fa034 803dee1a730000 cmp byte ptr [nvlddmkm+0x884b29 (fffff880`0fb2bb29)],0

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.16384 (debuggers(dbg).130821-1623) amd64fre

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`055f4888 fffff880`0ff3b140 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`0a8192f0 fffff880`0f3fa034 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`055f4890 fffff880`0ff3ae4a : fffff880`0f3fa034 fffffa80`0a8192f0 fffffa80`0a28bd50 fffffa80`09ef0410 : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`055f48d0 fffff880`0f20ff13 : fffffa80`0a8192f0 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0a28bd50 fffffa80`09ef0410 : dxgkrnl!TdrIsRecoveryRequired+0x1a2
fffff880`055f4900 fffff880`0f239cf1 : 00000000`ffffffff 00000000`00000179 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 : dxgmms1!VidSchiReportHwHang+0x40b
fffff880`055f49e0 fffff880`0f238437 : 00000000`00000102 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000179 ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/322284-bsod-linked-graphics-card-failed-reset-display-adapter.html
Relevancy 86.8%

What is an "add-in" graphics card (definition) on an Optiplex 990 tower? What does that mean?

I can't find a definition on the internet.

Thanks

A:What is an "add-in" graphics card (definition) on an Optiplex 990 tower?

A card going into a PCI-E SLOT AKA PEG.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3515/t/19989332
Relevancy 86.8%

Basically it comes on with these two boxes over everything...games.....music....typing....everything it doesn't matter what..

System specs:

GF8200a motherboard
amd athlon 64X2 2.5 ghz
2gb ram 800hz
2 160gb hd
idt onboard sound
All drivers are up to date and i reformatted and installed xp 3 times and it keeps happening

/http://s890.photobucket.com/albums/ac108/zilliak/?action=view&current=untitled.jpg&newest=1

A:XP problem or graphics card.. "never heard of issue"

http://s890.photobucket.com/albums/ac108/zilliak/?action=view&current=untitled.jpg&newest=1

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/xp-problem-or-graphics-card-never-heard-of-issue.136572/
Relevancy 86.8%

I've been having some problems with my computer recently (blue screens). I'm not 100% sure what's causing it but I have a strong feeling that it may be a faulty graphics card. The reasons why I think it might be the graphics card is because:

the screen flickers,
I once got a shock when attaching the monitor cable to the back of the graphics card (is this even safe?), and
Windows attributes the error to a 'device driver'.

Now back to my main question, can a faulty graphics card cause a monitor to "break"? Just today, my monitor is displaying all the colours wrong (a massive red tint). I've tried it on another computer and it's definitely the monitor displaying incorrect colours.

A:Can a faulty graphics card "destroy" a monitor?

Well, not destroy. Fry some circuitry, yes - VGA signals are 0.7V and shorting 12V to it is not a good idea

As for the shock you got.. Are you using grounded outlets and/or the same outlet for the PC and the monitor?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/can-a-faulty-graphics-card-destroy-a-monitor.60098/
Relevancy 86.8%

Hi, I know this is normal, But every time i disconnect the power or anything like that i get a small popup:

Switch graphics card
For optimal battery life press FN+F7 to switch to integrated graphics (A system Reboot is required)

This is massively annoying me.. Is there a way to get rid of these popups?

A:Annoying "Switch Graphics Card" popup

Hello welcome to 7 Forums, please fill out your system specs so we can help you further:
System Info - See Your System Specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/229855-annoying-switch-graphics-card-popup.html
Relevancy 86.8%

I am trying to run 3 monitors from my graphics card, as listed in the specs, but it only picks up one of the monitors on the splitter the other just says no connection or signal. I am not even sure if it is possible to run 3 monitors?????

A:Running 3 monitors from graphics card using splitter "help"

Welcome to Seven Forum :- Check this link boafxhttp://daggle.com/my-multimonitor-setup-three-screens-for-one-computer-76... You sure will get the help you need to connect 3 monitors to one computer. Let us know

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/351437-running-3-monitors-graphics-card-using-splitter-help.html
Relevancy 86.8%

Hey guys,

I've got a Aspire V3, with a GT 730m and Intel HD4000 inside it. My problem is as the title states, my system does not recognize the GT 730.

I've had the laptop for 2 and a half months now and I had no problems for the first month, but since then my card has caused a great amount of frustration.

It's at random, but the problem starts with the card crashing, a BSOD and then the system not recognizing the card. My fix for getting the laptop to re-recognize the card is hooking up a monitor and then uninstalling the Intel card and then rebooting it a time or two.

However this time I am unable to get it to detect the card.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

A:"An Nvidia graphics card was not detected in your system."

It sounds like a hardware issue to me unfortunately.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/27955-nvidia-graphics-card-not-detected-your-system.html
Relevancy 86.8%

My ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 is showing up as a unknown device in device manager and i can't install the driver because it wont install a standard VGA driver

A:Graphics Card Showing up as "Unknown Device"

Hi, welcome to the forums

Are you sure it's a 9600 GFX card? The ATI/AMD site has no mention of anything above the 5xxx series of Mobility drivers?

It seems all info I find on the 9600 relates to XP as the latest OS for it, how old is the machine?

OS

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/121392-graphics-card-showing-up-unknown-device.html
Relevancy 86.8%

Hey guys For the past few years I have been running a HDMI cable to my TV I also have a DVI going to a monitor I have it so when the HDMI is in the screen is automatically on TV if HDMI is out it will go to monitor - ease of use when watching films on larger screen Zero need working do - not I HDMI with Graphics a "No Signal" new TV Card? issues up until now Now though the HDMI to my TV HDMI not working with TV "No Signal" - do I need a new Graphics Card? has 'No Signal' But it is recognising that there is a HDMI source as when it isn't plugged into my PC it says 'No Cable Connected' Seriously stressed out over this I have tried - Other HDMI cables - Different HDMI ports on my TV - Plugging HDMI into the back of my Xbox One's 'HDMI IN' port - Updated my ATI drivers - Booting with just the HDMI plugged in no DVI So PC folk is this a Graphics Card issue HDMI port issue PSU issue or hopefully simple settings issue Specs below AMD Radeon HD Series Intel R Core TM i - CPU GHz CPUs GHz XPS Windows Professional -bit Build Service Pack BIOS Date Ver

A:HDMI not working with TV "No Signal" - do I need a new Graphics Card?

Sometimes TV's wont recognize the connection. Hook up the hdmi like always, with the computer off. While connected, turn on the computer and see if that helps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/345490-hdmi-not-working-tv-no-signal-do-i-need-new-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 85.87%

Hi, I had a bit of trouble in a game I was playing and I figured that I should update my graphic card drivers. The thing is, I'm not really sure what update I should download. Could anyone help me with this and maybe give me a link to the site with the download? I've added some info here, but feel free to tell me if you need more to help. Thanks in advance.

ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series
Memory Size:64 MB
Driver Version:6.14.10.6553

Relevancy 85.87%

Hi all. I'm trying to get my Dell Inspiron 570 Minitower to accept a dual monitor setup. To do that, I'm trying to decide what hardware I need.

My invoice for the Dell says I have this video card: Integrated ATI Radeon HD4200 Graphics.

I've looked at the back of the tower and unlike most I've seen, this back is all one plastic piece, so I'm not sure how a new viedeo card would be installed. There's no space for another socket. Haven't tried to take it apart yet.

I did get a VGA Splitter but that just cloned the monitors. I want a larger workspace.

Thanks for any suggestions - new card or an adapter?

Relevancy 85.87%

hi everyone. I've been trying to find any info related to "Multi VGA Ready:2" technical specification of the GRAPHIC CARD ,but after 3 hours of browsing i'm about to give up. There's no info about this at all. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks

Relevancy 84.32%

Wondering what the best Pci card for a Pentium 4 I should buy. Any Suggestions? Thanks!

A:Best "Pci" Graphics Card for Pentium 4

You may be somewhat limited as PCI hasn't been used for awhile, was more or less replaced by AGP which in turn are replaced by PCIe X16 slots on motherboards. Also limiting is whether PCI cards are supported by Win10.

http://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/68147-best-pci-graphics-card-pentium-4-a.html
Relevancy 84.32%

Hi guys, Hopefully an Admin would have noticed that theres been an abundance of these threads popping up in the Graphics card section, this is a forum to help people with their issues with their existing graphics cards, NOT a forum to ask experts what they think about your decision on your new graphics card. Can an admin maybe put a sticky stating this on the top of the forum? and please delete this thread after

A:No, this is NOT a "what do you think about this graphics card" thread

I think if the admins had a problem with it, they would do something about it.

People with problems about their existing cards are still posting and still getting the help that they need...

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/202463-no-not-what-do-you-think-about-graphics-card-thread.html
Relevancy 84.32%

I have an Acer Aspire Desktop replacement Laptop Although to call it a laptop is a joke as it weighs a ton However some time ago the graphics card went up the spout It was a Nvidia go mobile card I managed to buy one of ebay and after a careful visual comparison fitted the card the old card drivers were still installed But although the computer worked it would only used the basic vga mode new Laptop not "see" will card graphics and the scrolling is jerky And the graphics adaptor Laptop will not "see" new graphics card showing a yellow exclamation mark in device manager and the card listed Laptop will not "see" new graphics card as an unknown The system BIOS reports the card correctly although I am not sure if it is reporting the new or Laptop will not "see" new graphics card old card I have downloaded and tried new drivers but nothing will cure the problem I have tried various programs that are supposed to quot see quot the hardware and report but again nothing works Other thank the graphics card the machine works great I am loath to break it for spares as it cost me when new and has been excellent Anyone out there that can help I would be grateful for and information or advice nbsp

A:Laptop will not "see" new graphics card

Have you tried running driversweeper to remove the old drivers, before installing the new ones again?

I would also try a clean install of Windows, just in case you have corruption to drivers, as that is a much faster way of ascertaining if that is an issue.

If that doesn't work, either the new GPU is faulty, or there is a difference between the two you have, and your replacement is not compatible with your hardware.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/laptop-will-not-see-new-graphics-card.176502/
Relevancy 82.46%

when i restart my comp this message appears.

my comp is a pentium d 3.4 ghz (2core)
win xp home edition
my graphics card is a asus x1300 series.

i tried installing the latest drivers from ati (ati catalist and ati graphics's driver only) and asus, and i always get the same message.
i also get some glitches when playing cs source.

can u guys help me

A:error message "can not find grafic card information"

And that same message is? And the glitches are?
Unplug then reseat your graphics card... While you are at it, write down all the info on the card.
Then go to www.belarc.com, to download and install the latest Belarc Advisor. Then run it to get a report on what it detects.
Now at boot up, check your BIOS to see what it reports for Video Graphics. Also go to Start->Control Panel->System->Hardware->Device Manager to see what the Device Manager reports as detected... and note whether there aae any yellow or red flags.
Download the drivers from ATI or your computer manufacturer for that detected device, then remove or disable the drives you find, and install the newly downloaded ones.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-message-can-not-find-grafic-card-information.77676/
Relevancy 111.37%

Hello I installed windows pro and running the Windows Experience in System got a due to my old graphics card so I just got a new HIS Radeon HD card and that bumped me up to WEI However it killed my sound when I installed the new graphics card drivers Asus 64bit, Mobo---new card, sound Pro graphics error now P6TSE Win8 Previously I used the onboard audio of the P TSE mini jacks at the back to connect my speakers with no problem and great sound I think the drivers for the new graphics card installed some HD audio devices and want sound out through the S PDIF port or the Win8 Pro 64bit, Asus P6TSE Mobo---new graphics card, now sound error HDMI port In bios I have tried disabling HD Audio and changing the output from HDMI to S PDIF all combos of which don't seem to help I downloaded the Realtek update R and reinstalled the drivers but still have the same problem In Device Manager I currently have -Audio inputs and outputs --Microphone Logitech Mic --Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio where driver details v -Sound video and game controllers --AMD High Definition Audio Device --Logitech Mic --Realtek High Definition Audio where driver details v I have tried enabling the stereo mix device from the quot recording devices quot option when right clicking volume control I also tried disabling the AMD device When I run the Realtek sound manager and test the speakers I have running through a home stereo that has a line-in plugged into the main speakers mini jack on the mobo at the back I only get the test sound from clicking on the surround speakers coming out of the main front speakers and no sound from the other speakers or sub I also have no system sounds in windows and no sound for youtube etc Any one able to help me reason through this one I have been reading the forum here and around the web but can't seem to find a solution that works I played around with drivers and have sound back Switched to other mini plug too Still no but stereo is better than nothing

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/12376-win8-pro-64bit-asus-p6tse-mobo-new-graphics-card-now-sound-error.html
Relevancy 109.65%

I am considering purchasing the Dell quot Ultra-wide monitor which has a maximum resolution of x and I'm hoping for help on what hardware I would need to run it I don't play any games and use 34" Non-gaming graphics Dell 3440x1440 Ultrawide card for it primarily for Microsoft Excel Adobe Non-gaming graphics card for Dell 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440 Photoshop and Premiere My work laptop Non-gaming graphics card for Dell 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440 has an Intel HD Graphics Card I've looked that up and see that its maximum resolution is x Non-gaming graphics card for Dell 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440 with DisplayPort so I guess it would run at x on the new monitor Would that look OK Unfortunately I cannot upgrade anything on the work laptop My personal computer has an ATI Radeon which also has a maximum resolution of x and it only has a VGA and DVI output so I think I should upgrade this to something that can handle x resolution As I said I'm not a gamer and my personal computer is several years old and has only a W power supply so I'm not in the market for anything high end My computer does have an available PCI Express x slot The graphics card I'm considering is the GTX Ti on Amazon This has HDMI DVI and DisplayPort outputs I've read mixed views on whether HDMI can handle that output or if DisplayPort is needed If I can get x resolution through HDMI I'm considering the GT at half the price and lower recommended power supply Thanks Eric

http://www.pchelpforum.com/pc-hardware/129259-non-gaming-graphics-card-dell-34-ultrawide-3440x1440.html
Relevancy 106.21%

Hi, I have a EVGA e-GeForce 7600GT 256 MB PCIe Video Card which supports the SLI technology allowing me to link up 2 or more graphics cards for greater performance. Now this card has DDR3 memory. I wanted to know if I can link it up with a DDR2 memory graphics card which also supports SLI. If I can, how will this difference affect performance?

A:Linking a DDR2 memory graphics card with DDR3 SLI graphics card?

Now this card has DDR3 memoryClick to expand...

Which card?? "A card with DDR3 memory", or "A thingy with a red switch on it" tell us just as much.
But if it's not another 7600 GT you're trying to SLi, just forget it, especially if you're going to buy the other card.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/linking-a-ddr2-memory-graphics-card-with-ddr3-sli-graphics-card.890912/
Relevancy 104.92%

Hello Tech folks, this is my first visit here. I'm glad I found you, because when I would ask a question at the Craigslist computer forum, I got eaten alive! Glad to be here.
My question is about an Asus graphics card I just installed into my Dell OptiPlex 760 Small form factor computer. The reason for adding the card was to be able to hook my computer, to my flat screen TV, via HDMI port, as the Dell didn't have the HDMI. The card is an ASUS Radeon 6450 silent. I can get audio fine, whatever sound is coming from my computer, comes through to the TV, but the only video that comes on the TV screen, is the computer desktop image, nothing else.
Is there a particular setting that I overlooked? Thank you for your help..Jim

Relevancy 104.92%

I have replaced my graphics card with an Asus GT 520 Silent card. My Op Sys is XP Pro(Media Centre).
I load the drivers and then restart the machine. It then hangs on the Windows XP screen. The only way to reboot is to switch it off and restart on the last settings option.
I have used drivers from the CD and also downloaded from the Asus site.
Anyone recognise this problem.
TIA LB

A:Asus GT 520 Graphics Card

Well since the only change you made is the graphics card I would assume your problem is the graphic card is defective. Put the old card back in just to make sure it isn't anything else. If all is well RMA the card.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/asus-gt-520-graphics-card.1057453/
Relevancy 103.63%

Hi guys

I'm planning on buying a new graphics card which I'll use for gaming.
Can you tell me what the best card is for my motherboard?

I'm running an amd athlon 64 x2 dual core 3.1ghz

Thanks

Relevancy 103.63%

Hello i have a Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR DIMM, Audio, Dual Gigabit LAN, IEEE-1394) mother board with CPU Type DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2000 MHz (10 x 200) 3800+ and 3g of memory.

I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6800 (128 MB) Graphics card in it and would like so advice on what would be a better card to have in my system i have about £60 - £80 pounds to spend

and i'm running xp home os

A:Graphics card for Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe (3 PCI, 2 PC

Radeon 4670 is good in that budget range, make sure you find the HIS IceQ Turbo version of it (512 MB memory, overclocked) nVidia choices are 8600 GT, 9500 GT and 9600 GT.

BUT: you will most propably need a new power supply to run those, or any decent graphics card. Could you open your case and post the model and 12 V rail amperages (xx A on 12 V(1&2(&3))) of the power supply.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/graphics-card-for-asus-a8n-sli-deluxe-3-pci-2-pc.806543/
Relevancy 103.63%

I want to add a video card to my Dad s computer - details below - amp allmemory came up with these options based only on my inputting the motherboard model only http www allmemory graphics for P4B533-V Which Asus card com index cfm fuseaction search memorySearch amp model id The manual says it must be V amp AGP compliant Can I have your opinion of which option would be best not much of a gamer but video editing amp general usage amp i guess I need to bear in mind that the CPU speed isn t high Or would you suggest any better options under please Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition OS Service Pack Service Pack DirectX DirectX c Computer Name MAXDATA-RZP J COMPUTER Motherboard CPU Type Intel Pentium MHz x Motherboard Name Asus P B -V PCI AGP DIMM Video Motherboard Chipset Intel Brookdale-G i G System Memory I wrongly upgraded from mb pc to MB PC DDR SDRAM I have since read that I mustn t exceed pc BIOS Type Award Modular Communication Port Communications Port COM Communication Port Communications Port COM Communication Port ECP Printer Port LPT Display Video Adapter Intel R G GL Graphics Controller MB D Accelerator Which graphics card for Asus P4B533-V Intel Extreme Graphics Monitor BenQ V quot CRT Multimedia Audio Adapter C-Media Which graphics card for Asus P4B533-V CMI Audio Chip Storage Which graphics card for Asus P4B533-V IDE Controller Intel R DB Ultra ATA Storage Controller - CB Floppy Drive Floppy disk drive Disk Drive Maxtor F J GB RPM Ultra-ATA Optical Drive TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-R DVD x CD x x x DVD-ROM CD-RW SMART Hard Disks Status OK Partitions C FAT MB MB free Input Keyboard Standard -Key or Microsoft Natural PS Keyboard Mouse PS Compatible Mouse Network Network Adapter Intel R PRO VE Network Connection Modem HSP MicroModem Thanks timtechless nbsp

A:Which graphics card for Asus P4B533-V

Well the Geforce 6200 would be good enough, if gaming isn't a big deal and if none of the programs you intend to use call for anything better then its more the adequate as a standard video card. Higher end video cards won't be fully utilized by your system anyway and the 6200 wouldn't require you do upgrade the power supply which the higher end cards may require you to do.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/which-graphics-card-for-asus-p4b533-v.778563/
Relevancy 103.63%

Hello, I just bought a new Hd 6450 silent asus graphics card to upgarde my 3d gaming graphics, i uninstall all the onboard computer graphics put in the new video graphics card and upload its drivers the computer will boot up perfectly fine but when the start up programs begin to load or i click on an application the computer freezes resulting me to do a hard shut off (hold on button for more than 4 seconds). I also tried downloading the graphics card drivers right from asus website but it is still doing the same thing.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 215 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3839 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM), 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 458405 MB, Free - 310840 MB;
Motherboard: eMachines, EL1350

Relevancy 103.63%

Hi for the last months ive been trying to fix a but Nvidia Random not card with restarts card graphics graphics AMD problem that ive been having with my computer about months ago I did a major pc upgrade where i replaced my motherboard processor ram heat sink power supply and case the only things I used from the original computer where HDD's SDD and my AMD radeon HD gb Now ive have the most strange issue where i can be watching a video off the HDD or surfing the web on youtube etc and not long after I Random restarts with AMD graphics card but not Nvidia graphics card start the activity my computer will turn off like if I had flicked the switch on the back of the power supply and then it boots back up again and will run fine until i start up an activity again and then it does exactly the same thing and reboots there is no BSOD shown nor Dumps Created Ive tried many things to sort this out and have RMA'ed the power supply and the motherboard the motherboard wasn't a direct replacement as they didn't sell my original board anymore which was a gigabyte ga-x -ud now i have an asus p x deluxe I have tried only plugging in one HDD SSD and then tried a spare HDD when that failed i have tried one ram stick at a time and still nothing now heres where it gets strange whilst trying to rule out differnt hardware i switched my AMD card out for a very old mb pcie x nvidia graphics and since then my computer has been running marvelously i can have it playing videos for hours days even although i havent properly tested for days and not a single problem at all The main difference between the cards is obiously one is nvidia and the other is AMD the nvidia one doesn't require any form of external power from the power supply where as the AMD one requires pin connectors and the AMD card is Massively more powerful when compared to the nvidia one the AMD one can run Practically all new titles on max with ease whereas the nividia card struggles to play gta sa on medium so i think ive narrowed it down to a driver error with amd and another driver with my new board a damaged AMD card a second dodgy power supply or something else that i haven't thought about or discovered yet Has anyone else had a similar problem or have any suggetions as im pretty much all out of ideas at this point and its starting to grind my gears that i cant use my expensive new computer as it should be Any help is appreciated Joe P S sorry about any spelling or punctuation mistakes made but Im very tired at the time of writing this and will be going to bed

A:Random restarts with AMD graphics card but not Nvidia graphics card

Quote: Originally Posted by cannotdisplay64

so i think ive narrowed it down to a driver error with amd and another driver with my new board, a damaged AMD card, a second dodgy power supply or something else that i haven't thought about or discovered yet.

Has anyone else had a similar problem or have any suggetions as im pretty much all out of ideas at this point and its starting to grind my gears that i cant use my expensive new computer as it should be. Any help is appreciated.

Joe

P.S. sorry about any spelling or punctuation mistakes made but Im very tired at the time of writing this and will be going to bed

The comparison you are making between GPU brands is pointless as a diagnostic. The MAIN difference I can see is that one card requires external power, and the other one does not. A proper diagnostic would be to test another GPU that requires external power.

I've heard that the specific PSU you bought will sometimes not power all the hardware it is supposed so.
People saying it could barely power a SSD, or even an extra fan.

My thoughts. Try using another PSU, try using a similar GPU. Use your old PSU and see if it still happens for starters.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/276583-random-restarts-amd-graphics-card-but-not-nvidia-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 103.63%

Can i install a tv tuner card (psi) and a graphics card (agp) at the same time?
Also how to I disable shared graphics? I am running Windows XP

A:TV Tuner Card, Graphics card, Disabling Shared Graphics

RichardB49 said:

Can i install a tv tuner card (psi) and a graphics card (agp) at the same time?
Also how to I disable shared graphics? I am running Windows XPClick to expand...

You sure can!!,not sure what you mean by shared graphics though

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/tv-tuner-card-graphics-card-disabling-shared-graphics.336971/
Relevancy 103.63%

My graphics display suddenly stopped for my computer. My PC is not even recognising my monitor, I tested my monitor with some other PC's and it is working properly. I though graphics card not working.??

But since my existing graphics card is gone and there is no on board graphics card on my PC I am not able to uninstall existing graphics card and install new one.

Could some one please suggest me what to do in this situation to see some thing in monitor so that in can start doing Uninstall/Installtions.?

Thank you very much for your replies in advance. I really apprecite it.

Thanks
Satish.

A:How to install graphics card when the existing graphics card in not working.

You could always stick the new one in and boot up in safe mode. Then proceed to uninstall all the remnant drivers. That *shouldn't* cause any problems, but it may be choppy when you boot up.(I've had this happen before, swapping a Riva TNT2 for a GF6600).

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-to-install-graphics-card-when-the-existing-graphics-card-in-not-working.54327/
Relevancy 102.77%

After my pc-to-monitor plug broke away from the motherboard connection I my graphics audio! card killed ASUS installed an ASUS graphics card which took over from the onboard Nvidia in my Windows XP Home Edition and restored the connection to my monitor IHowever I since then I have had absolutely no sound In quot Sounds and Audio Devices quot I discovered that Ati was listed as my default sound device replacing the Realtek that was there before ASUS graphics card killed my audio! It appeared to be playing in WMP but no sound came out of the speakers I did all the usual things checked that it was enabled not muted updated the driver and any number of other suggestions found on various forums I re-installed Realtek but when I re-booted TA DA there was Ati still I then uninstalled Ati and tried again with Realtek Now it just says no audio device installed OH and right from the beginning it had that annoying quot No Volume Control Program installed quot window leaping up at me when I tried to put an icon in the task bar which many have had a problem with I know After months of obsessively trying to fix this I m ready to take a hammer to my previously beloved computer I now have neither Ati or Realtek installed everything is just greyed-out in the sound and audio device window Something must be incompatible with something but I m completely out of ideas on how to fix this finally Sorry to be so long-winded but thought it better to be thorough off the bat SAVE MY CHRISTMAS and my sanity Any ideas pleeeeeeez nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/asus-graphics-card-killed-my-audio.661978/
Relevancy 102.77%

After my pc-to-monitor plug broke away from the motherboard connection I installed an ASUS graphics card which took over from the onboard Nvidia in my Windows XP Home Edition and restored the connection to my monitor IHowever I since then I have had absolutely no sound In quot Sounds and Audio Devices quot I ASUS installing after Audio card. gone graphics discovered that Ati was listed as my default sound device replacing the Realtek that was there before It appeared to be playing in WMP but no sound came out of the speakers I did all the usual things checked that it was enabled not muted updated the driver and any number of other suggestions found on various forums I re-installed Realtek but when I re-booted TA DA there was Ati still I then Audio gone after installing ASUS graphics card. uninstalled Ati and tried again with Realtek Now it just says no audio device installed OH and right from the beginning it had that annoying quot No Volume Control Program installed quot window leaping up at me when I tried to put an icon in the task bar which many have had a problem with I know After months of obsessively trying to fix this I m ready to take a hammer to my previously beloved computer I now have neither Ati or Realtek installed everything is just greyed-out in the sound and audio device window Something must be incompatible with something but I m completely out of ideas on how to fix this finally Sorry to Audio gone after installing ASUS graphics card. be so long-winded but thought it better to be thorough off the bat SAVE MY CHRISTMAS and my sanity Any ideas pleeeeeeez nbsp

A:Audio gone after installing ASUS graphics card.

I'm going to move this to hardware for better assistance.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/audio-gone-after-installing-asus-graphics-card.661981/
Relevancy 102.77%

I am building a workstation pc designed primarily for audio editing. Anyone have any suggestions for a reasonably priced graphics card compatible with the Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 ATX AM3+ motherboard?
Thanks!

A:Graphics Card for Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 ATX AM3+

If you are doing audio editing, you dont really need a graphics card. Do you game? What is your price range? Make sure you have a dedicated audio card also.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/graphics-card-for-asus-sabertooth-990fx-r2-0-atx-am3.192087/
Relevancy 102.77%

I just purchased an Asus G64. It comes with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M 2GB graphics card. However, when I run dxdiag, it shows my graphics card as an integrated chip (the HP HD 4000.) I tried downloading a driver and still no dice. Any tips are appreciated. Thanks!
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 8077 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M, -2048 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 693884 MB, Free - 616627 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., G46VW
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Relevancy 102.77%

Hi,

I need Graphic Card for my computer because the existing graphic card is build-in and it is 64Mb.
My Motherboard is Asus P5S800-VM.

I want to know Which Graphic Card is Compatible for my motherboard.

Thanks

A:Which graphics card is compatible with ASUS P5S800-VM

Unfortunately, that motherboard only has an AGP slot, so your videocard upgrade will be very limited.

Here is one of the cheaper units for AGP, but you must also ensure your case has adequate cooling (at least one case fan aside from the power supply fan is recommended) and also ensure you have a fairly beefy power supply (350 Watt or greater, 400W+ preferred).
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161318

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/which-graphics-card-is-compatible-with-asus-p5s800-vm.196347/
Relevancy 102.77%

Hi, I tried the GPU tools from Asus and now every time I boot the pc with the Graphics card in action it freezes and it is the graphics card as now am using the on board graphics chip.

I have removed the software, stopped the services unneeded and reset the bios back to defaults and still it freezes.

This is the closest image to the situation. Google Image Result for http://www.addictivetips.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/WindowsXpgraphiccardfix.jpg

A:Asus tools ruined Graphics Card!

Did you change any voltage settings when using the tool? I used the tools and unknowingly changed the voltage and blew a memory card.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/152491-asus-tools-ruined-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 102.77%

Hello,

I currently have a P5B motherboard and a Radeon X1300-Pro graphics card which is in the PCIEX16 slot on the board. Would the ATI Radeon HD 4350 silent card fit my motherboard? On ATI's site it says the card is "PCI Express 2.0 x16 bus interface" and I'm not sure if that means it will fit the board or not?

I appreciate the replacement card is very budget but I'm solely interested in having a silent card as I want to make some recordings in the room where my PC and so I'm looking at replacing some of the noisier components. I don't game or do 3d graphics stuff and just have the one monitor.

Thanks to anyone who can clarify this for me

A:Solved: Silent graphics card for Asus P5B

Yes it should work fine.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-silent-graphics-card-for-asus-p5b.890194/
Relevancy 102.77%

grpahics card is nvidia GeForce 9800m GS

A:Is it possible to get a new graphics card for a g50v ASUS laptop?

Yes. Try the ASUS site, or do a search of standard computer parts suppliers such as NewEgg.com, Frys.com, etc... or take it to your local trusted repair shop.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/is-it-possible-to-get-a-new-graphics-card-for-a-g50v-asus-laptop.146887/
Relevancy 102.77%

Hi there all,
I recently purchased an installed an ATI 4670 card, updated to the latest drivers an everything. Though while playing video games I get artifacts, ill try an get a picture of them soon enough but they look like black lines making a pattern an flickering, now they aren't very large or extremely problematic, but I do want to get out what I payed for the card, so any1 have any ideas on what the issue is?? Or if anyone else has a problem with the new Radeon 4600 series, please let me know.

A:Issues with new Asus 4670 Graphics Card

Is XP Media Center upgraded to Service Pack 3?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/issues-with-new-asus-4670-graphics-card.117228/
Relevancy 102.34%

I get the Code 12 error when I look at my wireless PCI adapter in my desktop computer's device manager. I am running windows vista home premium. It is brand new so nothing is installed, just drivers and software for a BIOS update that I tried and failed. The whole error says "this device cannot find enough resources that it can use" and below it also says "If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system." I've disabled some ethernet ports and I think there are some ghost drives or something that I don't see...But i don't know how to take care of that, and I went into my setup for the BIOS and I really didn't see anything to change on the BIOS, so what do i do? the software didn't work.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-card-in-desktop-wont-work-this-device-cannot-find-enough-free-resources.741830/
Relevancy 101.91%

So I just installed windows 7 yesterday...I was browsing through my system properties just now and noticed that my computer thinks I don't have a graphics card. I know I do, it's an Nvidia something or other, and it worked fine when I was on vista. I used a search to see if it would find it, but nothing came up. I'm thinking and hoping that maby i just bumped it wrong and a pin came undone or something...any ideas or suggestions since I'm not a comp genius?

also had a seperate question....I noticed my laptop says its capable to run 64 bit on it, whats the difference between 32 bit and 64 bit?

you can disregaurd this.................I think I just found the problem. still would like to know the diff between 32-64 bit though.

A:Can't find my graphics card

Big differences between 32 and 64 bit. Since you don't know how to find or setup your video graphics, you are probably not ready for 64 bit. You can find huge amounts of information on 64 bit computers... way to much to post here.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-find-my-graphics-card.139497/
Relevancy 101.91%

Hi guys, there is probably a really simple answer to this s bare with me! I am having trouble playing games on my laptop. My 'graphics rating' in windows rating is only 1.0 therefore suggesting that I have no graphics card on board. I recently upgraded to Windows 7 and now have this problem whereas when I had vista my graphics were much better. My question is this - how do I find out if I have a graphics card and if it is just a driver problem. I find it hard to believe that my laptop (a Hi-Grade laptop) came without a video card. I cannot even play the most simple of games and even the text in windows 7 is bad quality! I have attached a picture of my device manager to help. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

A:Can't find graphics card

Quote: Originally Posted by tcoopersmith

Hi guys, there is probably a really simple answer to this s bare with me! I am having trouble playing games on my laptop. My 'graphics rating' in windows rating is only 1.0 therefore suggesting that I have no graphics card on board. I recently upgraded to Windows 7 and now have this problem whereas when I had vista my graphics were much better. My question is this - how do I find out if I have a graphics card and if it is just a driver problem. I find it hard to believe that my laptop (a Hi-Grade laptop) came without a video card. I cannot even play the most simple of games and even the text in windows 7 is bad quality! I have attached a picture of my device manager to help. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

You have a graphics adapter, but it appears that you don't have the drivers installed for it. Go to your pc manufacturer's website and see if there are available Windows 7 drivers for it. If not, see if there is a Vista driver for it and see if you can run it via Compatibility Mode. Lastly, if either way does not work, go to the graphics adapter's website (AMD/ATi or nVidia) and download the appropriate driver.

(Your specs say "Radeon X1600," so you know that at least you'll need a driver from AMD.)

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/90280-cant-find-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 101.91%

hey guys i cant find out what my graphics card is

ive trived to run my "dxdiag" and it says unknown ( think its cos my drivers aint installed ) then i went through control pannel/system/device manager etc etc and it still did not tell me..

how else can i find out..

A:How to find my graphics card

Download and run the free Everest, or Belarc Advisor at www.belarc.com. That software will inventory your system and give you a printable report...
From that you can do a search for the device and drivers.
or two,
Use the computer brand and model to go to the manufacturer's website, or use the motherboard numbers from around the center or edge of the board, and do a Google search.
See what is listed, if anything in Start->Control Panel->System->Hardware->Device Manager.
Or tell us the brand and model of computer or motherboard.
If you have a video graphics card, remove it and write down all the information printed on the board, as well as the numbers off the largest chip. Google search by those digits.
You are correct that sometimes the video graphics will not post details without drivers.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-to-find-my-graphics-card.104210/
Relevancy 101.91%

I have a issue here. I recently installed windows 7 ultimate (32) on my laptop. everything is fine exept it can't find my nvidia geforce G105M! Now it says "Generic Non-PnP monitor on standard VGA graphics adapter"
What the hell am i going to do? Please help!
/Viktor

A:Can't find my graphics card!

Quote: Originally Posted by viktor

I have a issue here. I recently installed windows 7 ultimate (32) on my laptop. everything is fine exept it can't find my nvidia geforce G105M! Now it says "Generic Non-PnP monitor on standard VGA graphics adapter"
What the hell am i going to do? Please help!
/Viktor

Viktor

Hi and welcome to sevem forums

First thing take a deep breath. We can figure it out. The reason you computer is saying standard VGA is because you need to install a driver for your card. drivers can be found here The NVIDIA? GeForce? G105M GPU turns up your notebook?s visual experience. go download the driver for your system and install it

Hope this helps
Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/32136-cant-find-my-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 101.91%

The name of the card is: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT/GTO

I am looking for a second one to run SLI with my current one.
I haven't had much luck finding another one of these for sale in Australia

Does anyone know where I could find this card for sale?
I'm assuming they would be cheap by now...

A:can anyone find this graphics card for me?

Check out Ebay, I found quite a few here in the UK

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-anyone-find-this-graphics-card-for-me.898059/
Relevancy 101.91%

SOLVED If you tried everything to get your graphics card to show up on Windows instead of the default driver but nothing works refer to the very last post in this thread for how I solved the problem SOLVED I'll post this in points to make it simple so hopefully nobody skims past this issue My computer is self-built from a bunch of other computers quot Frankenstein quot I call her - It has good parts but some names of what out to graphics have. find card need I I the hardware is unknown to me I have just upgraded to Windows today from a barely operating Windows XP with driver issues they got lost in the building I need to find out what graphics card I have. process I have an ASUS Motherboard that came with an Alienware Aurora I need to find out what graphics card I have. I know what kind of graphics card I have I cannot install new drivers because they're either incompatible with Windows or I I need to find out what graphics card I have. don't know the exact graphics card model It is an ATI Radeon HD graphics card It's somewhere in the xxx series When I first installed it on my old Gateway it was crem-de-la-crem back then the CCC had a woman I believe her to be called quot Sapphire quot but I haven't found a capable graphics card driver with this series on Windows The model is not on the graphics card if it is it is not visible and I am not removing it from my motherboard Not that I would need to there's no name marked How can I find out the name of the card And once that is done how can I upgrade my graphics card driver It's running off the default system driver and I've read all the threads that deal with it but none of them work because they boil down to the problem at hand All help is appreciated and I will regularly check this thread to post etc Thank you PS DXDiag is no help There's only five tabs and barely any information which is all wrong it still thinks I have an AMD Processor instead of my ASUS

A:I need to find out what graphics card I have.

Do you really *need* to upgrade your graphics driver? The reason I ask is because this machine I'm on at the moment also has a Radeon 4000-series graphics card, and I know for a fact that installing the AMD legacy Catalyst drivers for Windows 8 breaks a lot of the Metro apps. The only reason you'd really want to upgrade the Microsoft driver that Windows provides is if you need OpenGL support. (In which case, I have a work-around...)

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/12754-i-need-find-out-what-graphics-card-i-have.html
Relevancy 101.91%

It s been a while but I use to hook my computer up to my big screen TV feature video Cannot card on "clone" find S -video every so often and I could have sworn it was by going through Display Settings and Advance Once in Advance my NVIDIA card would be there and I would click on it and choose the clone option so that what was on my computer would be on my TV But this week-end I tried it and it no longer showed my Video card or anything remotely close to the screen I had used before instead it now shows the typical dual monitor configuration setup ie extend desktop across both Cannot find "clone" feature on video card monitors I cannot figure how I lost my Video card screen where I could clone - am I just forgetting where I went and going to the wrong spot now Does any know if I m going to the wrong spot Or if something could have happened to take that screen away Thank you nbsp

A:Cannot find "clone" feature on video card

Nvidia comes out with new drivers about monthly. You might have downloaded a new driver. The option should be there still, but it may be in another place or they might reword "clone" as something else.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-find-clone-feature-on-video-card.462058/
Relevancy 101.48%

Hello all I have an Asus M A-VM HDMI mainboard and am trying to install my new Geforce GTS GPU Up until now card Graphics Problem installing Asus new on board I have Problem installing new Graphics card on Asus board been using the on-board ATI x graphics via the bundled riser card to output via HDMI In display settings I showed screens one for the VGA and one for the HDMI When I tried to install the Geforce Problem installing new Graphics card on Asus board I had a whole bunch of issues When I first installed it I left the on-board graphics set as primary and windows wouldnt even detect the card Switching off the HDMI support in the BIOS sorted this and the next time I booted up windows saw the card and installed the drivers off the CD Next I rebooted and changed the primary GPU in the BIOS to PCIE Problem installing new Graphics card on Asus board from on-board VGA As soon as I saved and exited the screen when blank The machine continued to boot into windows I have a VFD that fires up when windows starts so I know it was running but the display remained blank The only way to fix this was to pull the graphics card and reset the primary GPU back to on-board VGA in the BIOS After this I plugged the card back in and let windows start normally Now when I try and access the display settings I get a message about the primary display drivers being for a previous version of windows I am running MCE and that the default display adaptor is disabled In my displays window the onboard ATI is now screens amp which are the only that are selectable and the geforce is number No matter what I do I cant get any display from the Geforce The HDMI cable is fine as I ve tested it on the onboard DVI port via an HDMI gt DVI converter Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-installing-new-graphics-card-on-asus-board.630944/
Relevancy 101.48%

Hello people, i had just bought the above mentioned graphics card. I want to know how is its performance and quality? After installing this card i played NFS underground. I just can't see any difference or any advantage in this game. Is it really good a card? And if it is then which games would put this card for real tests? Also i wanna know which latest games are compatible with this card? Please provide me with the list of such latest games.

Thank you.

A:Quality and performance of Asus EN210 graphics card

I'm sure the quality of the card is good with respect to its manufacture but it's not a gaming card at all. It might be able to play some low spec games but if you want to play the "latest games," this is not the card for it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/quality-and-performance-of-asus-en210-graphics-card.177068/
Relevancy 101.48%

Hi-- I need some help installing a new ASUS gtx ti card for my Win system I'm pretty knowledgeable about pc's so I'm guessing that there's some simple thing I've forgotten and maybe gtx550 ASUS card installing Trouble graphics ti somebody can point me in the right direction After the old graphics card failed Trouble installing ASUS gtx550 ti graphics card I temporarily switched back to the integrated onboard Trouble installing ASUS gtx550 ti graphics card graphics Now I can't get the system to recognize the new card I installed the card in the proper slot and connected cables the fan runs but nothing displays on the monitor when I reboot although Win comes up I've tried going into the bios and resetting the graphics option There are two choices IGD and PEG I've tried them both and neither seems to work with the new card If I switch the monitor cable back to the integrated output the display comes up fine So does a dedicated graphics card always override the onboard setting or do I need to manually reset it in the bios If so which setting is correct for a dedicated card IGD or PEG I assume the IGD stands for Integrated Graphics Device that is the onboard graphics chip Second do I need to disable any graphics drivers or settings in Device Manager before I switch to the new card Thanks for any help

A:Trouble installing ASUS gtx550 ti graphics card

Quote:
nothing displays on the monitor when I reboot (although Windows 7 comes up)

If you connect the cable to the card can you see the white text during boot and can you access and see the bios settings?

Based on what you say it seems you do. If that's the case there must be some driver issue preventing Win 7 from working with the new card. Remove the 550. Leave the cable plugged on the mobo (so that you are using the IGD) and uninstall all that came with the old card, if it was NVIDIA, have a run with driver sweeper (be sure to remove only display drivers).
Then turn off, place the 550, leave the cable where it is. Install the drivers for the 550. Turn off again, and place the cable on the card (and the bios option to use that card), and you should be ready to go.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/270557-trouble-installing-asus-gtx550-ti-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 101.48%

what possible graphics cards could you use with this pc? because i am looking for an upgrade that willl work with the 300 watt power supply

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/Does-the-ASUS-NVIDIA-GeForce-210-graphics-card-work-with-the/td-p/5657507
Relevancy 101.48%

I have a relatively old computer P GHz with GHz RAM It was custom built by Puget Custom Computers and came with a low-end MSI nVidia graphics card with only MB VRAM It went belly-up about days ago I replaced Solved: A9250 Card Asus Graphics Problem it with an Solved: Asus A9250 Graphics Card Problem Asus A with MB VRAM The graphics are quot by ATI Radeon quot or so the box says Here s the problem It seemed to install fine and I immediately updated the drivers for it from the Asus site However I have noticed two problems All video operations scrolling thru a Word or Excel document Web site etc are very slow Closing Excel workbooks also takes - sec vs used to be instant Oddest thing I ve ever seen I produce many Word reports every year containing tables I have always shaded the header rows in the tables indigo blue very dark but definitely blue in which the font is bold white When I now open some of these reports the shading on the rows in every table has been changed to black When I change it back to indigo the text automatically changes to black so I also have to change it back to white I went to the Asus site for tech support and it s essentially worthless They don t provide a way to e-mail your problem and get a response If I can t get this resolved within the next few days I have no choice but to return the card to Newegg Help nbsp

A:Solved: Asus A9250 Graphics Card Problem

I sometimes get issues not unlike your first problem after I've updated drivers for my Saphire ATI x1600 pro. To fix it I usually just leave it and it will fix itself after a reboot or two.

As for the colour problem, I don't know. That is very strange...

Send it back if I were you and choose a better one. 128mb VRAM isn't very much these days. Try and get at least 256mb.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-asus-a9250-graphics-card-problem.648058/
Relevancy 101.48%

Does anyone know if bios has to have a change when installing a dedicated graphics card is installed? or does the bios take care of the change it's self? Thanks!

A:installing dedicated graphics card in asus z87-A motherboard

I'm not 100% sure but I think once you install the graphics card and the drivers should be recognized with no problem.

Jerry

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/307115-installing-dedicated-graphics-card-asus-z87-motherboard.html
Relevancy 101.48%

Can anyone thow some advice as to why, when I insert my NEW Visiontek graphics card (Ti4400) I cant get it to work with my MoBo? What happens is, I get these vertical lines of colored acsii text right from the beginning (during the BIOS screen). Windows then wont boot at all. I am currently running with a Hercules 3D prophet card and it works great. THis is a new clone that I JUST built yesterday. Any known issues between the two?

Specs below:

Asus A7M266-D
Dual Athlon MP 2100+
Seagate Barracuda 80 GB HDD

512 MB Viking DDRAM

Thanks in advance,
Mike

A:HELP! Visiontek graphics card and Asus motherboard wont get along!

did you remove the drivers and change over to std vga as you stated you have the prophet on it now.

Could be a bad card, they will do that when the onboard video memory is bad.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-visiontek-graphics-card-and-asus-motherboard-wont-get-along.93739/
Relevancy 101.05%

can someone find me a cheap graphics card(under 200) that can play wolfenstien, UT 04, CS, HL, Battlefield, medal of honor, total war, etc without lagging are skiiping to much, im running an Asus k8v SE deluxe mobo with athlon 64 3400 1mb cache processor, 512mb of ram at pc3200 400mhz. any suggestions?

graphics card must be 1.5v manual says it does but i dont really get why it wouldnt support both 1.5v and 3.2v cards.

A:Help me find a decent graphics card.

The best card under $200 is a 256 bit 9800 Pro.
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-164-025&depa=0

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-me-find-a-decent-graphics-card.18389/
Relevancy 101.05%

I have a older computer here I am cleaning up and they are not ready to update yet and asked me if i can put in a vid card as I have to admit pc to the right card Solved: vid/graphics How your for find they are right I dont think the on board vid is as good as it used to be Only thing is when I have built my own computers I suddenly realised I never actaully picked up the vid cards for my computers my dad did and although brought equipment in the work situation computer wise I did not have to aquire cards for the mother boards so I am rather lacking in information in this area Solved: How to find the right vid/graphics card for your pc Is there some sort of graph somewhere Solved: How to find the right vid/graphics card for your pc where you can put in a model number of the mother board and choose what will go with Solved: How to find the right vid/graphics card for your pc that mother board Ihe one I am looking at now is a Elite motherboard SiS- FX ECS Any ideas on a not to expencive vid card they wont be playing high graphics games on the computer just something that will take over the on board vid Also if anyone knows of a place you can go to to find out which cards will go with what motherboards that would be great nbsp

Relevancy 101.05%

I bought an alienware area 51m and i wanted to upgrade the graphics card but i cant find any. So please tell me where i can find them, thanks.

A:Where can I find a mobile graphics card?

You can't upgrade mobile graphics cards, they're motherboard embedded.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/where-can-i-find-a-mobile-graphics-card.124386/
Relevancy 101.05%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+, x86 Family 15 Model 107 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2046 Mb
Graphics Card:
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152625 MB, Free - 144457 MB; D: Total - 294948 MB, Free - 259957 MB;
Motherboard: ECS, GeForce6100PM-M2
Antivirus: None

I KNOW, I KNOW, I NEED to install Antivirus... I JUST got this pc back up and running. My issue is this... I have NO CLUE what my graphics card is! So, I can't update my drivers and I can't play minecraft. LOL. Seriously though, HOW do I find drivers for this mess?
thanks in advance!

Relevancy 101.05%

I've installed windows 7 and I need to install drivers for my graphics card but I don't know what kind I actually have. Where can I look for that info??

A:How can I find out what kind of graphics card I have??

Type DxDiag in the start search box, click on the icon ... then click on "save all information"
It will produce a txt log on your desk top

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/30603-how-can-i-find-out-what-kind-graphics-card-i-have.html
Relevancy 101.05%

Hello I am new to this forum

I have a qucik question , I want to accelrate the performance of my graphics card

some one suggested Bumblebee project, but as it is for linux so its of no use for me

as i am windows user.

does some one know if there is something like bumblebee project for windows xp ??

Thank you in advance

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trying-to-find-an-accelarator-for-graphics-card.1061335/
Relevancy 101.05%

Can anyone help me update my laptops drivers I tried to get help from some tech support guy but i would have to pay $99 for him to help so i was wondering if someone would be able to help me update my laptops drivers. I have tried downloading multiple drivers but each time it says they are incompatible. I went on the intel website to see if it could help update it but as it finished scanning my laptop it said " A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver Update Utility is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer." The type of driver im trying to download is one good for video games

A:Can't find a way to update my graphics card

Have you checked at the computer manufacturer's website? If you need help doing that then
post the make and model of the computer.
Have you made any hardware changes to the computer especially the graphics card?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/540877/cant-find-a-way-to-update-my-graphics-card/
Relevancy 101.05%

..i want to update my graphics card to enable aero effects on my computer and some other stuff as well

i got this message from the aero trouble shooter : http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...D/Capture1.png

my mother board is :ASUS PTGD-LA

my graphics card is :Intel 915GV

CPU: intel Pentium 4 .

i have 3 PCI expansion slots .

pc is about 5 years old .

former OS : XP

it has 128 mb of ram enough to meet aero requirements

i guess i need a WDDM compatible driver.......i have no clue about that.
can you help me?

something affordable . not a gamer. just want to upgrade my pc and windows 7 visual effects .

thank you for your help .

A:please help me find a compatible graphics card 4 my pc

Quote: Originally Posted by Seven7

..i want to update my graphics card to enable aero effects on my computer and some other stuff as well

i got this message from the aero trouble shooter : http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...D/Capture1.png

my mother board is :ASUS PTGD-LA

my graphics card is :Intel 915GV

CPU: intel Pentium 4 .

i have 3 PCI expansion slots .

pc is about 5 years old .

former OS : XP

it has 128 mb of ram enough to meet aero requirements

i guess i need a WDDM compatible driver.......i have no clue about that.
can you help me?

something affordable . not a gamer. just want to upgrade my pc and windows 7 visual effects .

thank you for your help .

Hi and welcome

I dont know what kind of a budget you have but for little money you can get a card that will run aero. 128 Mb isnt enough. Let us know what youc an spend and we will give you a hand

Ken J

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/40359-please-help-me-find-compatible-graphics-card-4-my-pc.html
Relevancy 101.05%

Hey guys, I'm new here.

I just had to reinstall windows 7 home 'premium'. Now windows doesn't know my graphics card exists? (I have an AMD rig, check my profile). So obviously microsoft hates me already

I downloaded all the drivers (and I mean ALL). AMD is so easy to get the right drivers, the auto detect wizardry found my R9200 in less than a second. But as far as windows is concerned, it doesn't exist???

What...The....(insert epic microsoft conspiracy rant here)

Please heeellpp

A:Windows can't find graphics card, please help.

Have you tried seeking help on AMD Forums?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/387316-windows-cant-find-graphics-card-please-help.html
Relevancy 101.05%

quot just reinstalled windows xp home on my computer after tryin vista the only problem is that i have a built in graphics card and now when i visit any web page instead of scrollin it rolls sickly i have checked for graphics card find drivers my can't in the device manager and its showing yellow question makes beside what should be my graphics card problem is it doesn't say on my graphics card what it is any help on this matter would be good please quot strange that that was someones problem but i have the same exact probelm and i saw he had to use everest that link so here's my info I'd really appreciate some help thx -------- EVEREST Home Edition c - Lavalys Inc ------------------------------------------------------------ Version EVEREST v Homepage http www lavalys com Report Type Report can't find drivers for my graphics card Wizard Computer CHEX Generator Zach Morris Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition WinXP Retail Date - - Time -------- Summary ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition OS Service Pack Service Pack DirectX DirectX c Computer Name CHEX User Name Zach Morris Motherboard CPU Type Intel Celeron D MHz x Motherboard Name Unknown Motherboard Chipset Intel Lakeport i P System Memory MB DDR - DDR SDRAM BIOS Type Award Communication Port ECP Printer Port LPT Multimedia Audio Adapter Intel GB ICH - High Definition Audio Controller A- Storage IDE Controller Intel R ICH Family Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - DF IDE Controller Intel R N ICH Family Serial ATA Storage Controller - C Floppy Drive Floppy disk drive Disk Drive ST A GB IDE Optical Drive LITE-ON DVDRW LH- A P SMART Hard Disks Status OK Partitions C NTFS MB MB free Input Keyboard Standard -Key or Microsoft Natural PS Keyboard Mouse PS Compatible Mouse Network Network Adapter Westell WireSpeed Dual Connect Modem Modem SoftV Data Fax Modem Peripherals Printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer USB Controller Intel GB ICH - USB Universal Host Controller A- USB Controller Intel GB ICH - USB Universal Host Controller A- USB Controller Intel GB ICH - USB Universal Host Controller A- USB Controller Intel GB ICH - USB Universal Host Controller A- USB Controller Intel GB ICH - Enhanced USB Controller A- USB Device Westell WireSpeed Dual Connect Modem -------- Debug - PCI ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- B D F Intel P Memory Controller Hub A- Offset Offset Offset C A Offset E Offset D FE D FE F D FE Offset Offset D FE Offset Offset Offset FF A Offset A Offset B Offset C Offset D Offset E CA E B Offset F F B D F Intel P PCI Express Root Port A- Offset Offset D D Offset F F FB E F EF Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset C D Offset A Offset A Offset B C Offset C Offset D Offset E Offset F F B D B F Intel GB ICH - High Definition Audio Controller A- Offset D Offset FF FD Offset C A Offset Offset Offset C Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset A Offset B Offset C Offset D Offset E Offset F F B D D F Intel GB ICH - USB Universal Host Controller A- Offset C C Offset Offset FF C A Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset A Offset B Offset C F Offset D Offset E Offset F F B D D F Intel GB ICH - USB Universal Host Controller A- Offset C C Offset Offset FE C A Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset A Offset B Offset C F Offset D Offset E Offset F F B D D F Intel GB ICH - USB Universal Host Controller A- Offset CA C Offset Offset FD C A Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset A Offset B Offset C F Offset D Offset E Offset F F B D D F Intel GB ICH - USB Universal Host Controller A- Offset CB C Offset Offset FC C A Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset Offset A Offset B Offset C F Offset D Offset E Offset F F B D D F Intel GB ICH - Enhanced USB Controller A- Offset CC C Offset F FF FD Offset C A Offset Offset Offset C C A A Offset FF... Read more

A:can't find drivers for my graphics card

You can download the drivers for your HP Pavilion here. Try the HP Update download.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-find-drivers-for-my-graphics-card-428651.html
Relevancy 101.05%

When I switch on my computer which has Vista o s it cannot find the graphics card and I get the message quot no VGA input graphics card Vista can't find quot so I then put the card Vista can't find graphics card in my old computer which is on XP and it works I had put the card back in the newer computer and initially it worked as long as I kept the computer in sleep mode However I accidentally shut it down and now it can t find the card again and no matter how many times I have taken it out etc it isn t working So I am guessing it s just not able to boot up properly I am typing this on an ancient old laptop which is really slow The old computer is really slow and I think it has a virus My question is can I take the hard drive out of the new computer and put it in the old one I don t need anything on the old hard drive so will just get rid of that Will that mean it will get rid of the virus on the old computer and will it mean I will then be running the old computer on Vista with all my work as it was on the new computer I don t have any disks for the newer computer not sure if it came with them or not I urgently need to get to my work Please help nbsp

A:Vista can't find graphics card

I now have the HP screen but it's just hanging. Left for 20 mins after trying ESC and F11.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-cant-find-graphics-card.868228/
Relevancy 101.05%

I m very close to opening can't Windows graphics find card up the case pointing the hard drive to the card and saying quot RIGHT THERE IDIOT THERE S THE CARD quot With that out of my system here s the issue I had on-board graphics S ProSavage DDR which never seemed Windows can't find graphics card to be found The drivers were installed however Windows Device Manager said that the device could not be found I purchased a new card - MSI MX -T MB DDR bit - and installed it I have a display and Windows finds the card drivers can be installed from the CD it came with or Windows installs them itself and then it finishes with quot Windows cannot find the hardware device quot So I tried new drivers Nothing I tried unistalling and going back Windows can't find graphics card to the on-board graphics Same issue Granted this was a pipe dream since they had the same issue as the new card I m running XP Home SP I have an ESC motherboard with a Windows can't find graphics card Via p vmm chipset P GHz and MB RAM I m software savvy but hardware petrified so any help I can get will be appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 101.05%

I have windows 8 on a Dell LATITUDE D620 everything works fine except that i have no idea what my graphics card is i have tried everything to find out what it is including taking off the back of the laptop and what i think is the graphics card but i dont know it says on it Hylinx Made in korea. i need to update my graphics card drivers in order to play a game that i have but i need a way to download the right driver from the maker's website but i dont know who the maker is

A:Windows 8 cant find my Graphics card

Hi dus998,
Welcome to the forums, in windows explorer right click computer and select Manage, then in Device manager you can view your graphics details.
Or Go to Apps by clicking Search( just above Start in the left bottom corner) and try System Information. You can also use a third party program like Everest Ultimate(Free Trial). Hope this helps.

EDIT: Hynix is your memory sticks I guess.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/3745-windows-8-cant-find-my-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 101.05%

Hey guys i have a problem when i had my computer shutdownd for like a month i decided to start it again problem is that my graphics card in the PCi-e x at least i think its the PCI-e x wont be found by bios or device manager in other words when i put my vga cable in my graphics card nothing happens so i have to use my on-board graphic i have tested diffrent graphics card Nvidia geforce NX gt Ati radeon X XTX did not forget to put in the extra cable and nvidia geforce something My computer Aspire M mainboard ID acer MCP PV Bios version GB ram nVIDIA GeForce on-board Intel find wont graphics-card Core Quad CPU Q GHz Windows ultimate bits Things i have tried Reinstalling windows installed drivers for all the graphics cards reset bios disabled the on-board graphics card and tried quot everest quot nothing helped If somebody can help i would be very thankfull BTW sry my spelling sucks

A:wont find graphics-card

Hi,

There must be some issue with the PCI slot..

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/151705-wont-find-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 101.05%

Hi everyone I'm going to explain what's going on I'm really good with computers and Iv'e tried everything but I don't know what to do anymore SCREENSHOTS WILL BE PROVIDED So here's what happened A few days ago my power randomly went off we believe it was because to much stuff was plugged in but we got it back on a few minutes later it went back off Computer can't find Graphics Card? after Computer can't find Graphics Card? turning my computer back on After turning it back on the second time I again booted my Computer Computer can't find Graphics Card? up I got a screen showing me Advanced Options and that my computer didn't boot right so I clicked repair It was repairing but then it said something like Repair Failed I figured something probably fried or ruined my Hard Drive so I got another one and put it in my Computer The computer successfully booted up and I cheered I had to update all my Computer can't find Graphics Card? drivers some not because my Computer automatically installs them but it didn't install the Graphics Driver So I went online to find a Driver Updater to automatically update it the software couldn't find an update for my graphics card so I tried another software and then another one None of them worked So I decided to manually install the card on It was successful and it now shows its at least reading the Card but there's only one problem When I right click the desktop and go to Display Settings gt Advance Display Settings gt Display Adapter Properties it says Microsoft Basic Display Driver and then the Monitor says Generic PhP Monitor I knew this wasn't right so I went to the Device Manager to try and uninstall and then update the driver manually again after that it still didn't work So I right clicked and went to properties and I noticed it said No Drivers Are Installed For This Device So I tried to update it but it says that it already has the latest version but how could this be My resolution is stuck at x And I know it goes higher than this Please help me Specs Computer HP Pavilion All-In-One MS OS Windows Pro Processor AMD Athlon X Dual Core Processor e GHz RAM GB System Type -Bit Operating System x Based Processor Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD I know the specs are horrible but I'm finally getting a good computer for Christmas I would wait but I cant go without one for over a month

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/632041/computer-cant-find-graphics-card/
Relevancy 101.05%

I'm wondering if someone here can help ... I just recently installed a Hawking router (HWR54G, version M). This evening I installed a Belkin wireless notebook network card (v. 802.11b), and my laptop cannot locate the wireless network connection. I called Belkin and they said the problem may lie with the router, and I've since sent an email to Hawking, but I've gotten a lot of help from this site before, and was just curious if anyone here may have some insight.

My router is connected via a cable modem, and I'm running Firefox on my desktop. Both my desktop and laptop have XP installed.

I appreciate the time!

Relevancy 100.62%

As the subject line mentioned... i recently had to replace the screen in my Dell Precision M4800.  Now Whenever i am running Photoshop with my Wacom Cintiq tablet, the screen will freeze after a few minutes.  I updated the video driver but am still having the same problem.  I ran a diagnostic test and g everything checked out except for the "Notebook Panel" section.  there I get the error message "Video - User provided no input for graphics test"

Any idea how I can fix this?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19992586
Relevancy 100.19%

Hi all - This is my first time trying to custom build a system and it s not going so well I believe that I m having a problem with my ASUS V -X video board I ve had great success finding help on this forum in the past and I m really really really hoping that somebody can come through for me this time Here s my story I just please V9520-X custom build problem ASUS graphics help! with card? recently bought the parts for a new system from newegg com The system configuration parts are listed here Case THERMALTAKE SOPRANO VB BWS Motherboard ASUS A V DELUXE K T PRO Video VGA ASUS V -X TD Nvidia Processor AMD ATHLON P Venice core Memory xCRUCIAL DDRAM GB X PC- T HD HD G ST M SATA Seagate Burner DVD BURNER LITE-ON SOHW- S BK Floppy Drive FD MB SONY MPF Black OS Windows XP Home Service Pack it s a please help! custom build problem with ASUS V9520-X graphics card? Dell Windows reinstallation CD I have from a prior computer just in case that possibly matters I was having a problem where seemingly at random but frequent points my system would just hang and then restart I called ASUS technical support a number of times and tried a number of various fixes none of them successful Believing the problem to be the video board I did the following reformatted my hard drive to remove the OS all old drivers etc reset the CMOS on the asus motherboard as per section - of the A V Deluxe manual flashed the BIOS as per section - of the A V Deluxe manual reinstalled Windows XP installed the motherboard drivers included on the ASUS CD including the VIA in updated the VIA in driver using the latest version from the ASUS support website Version P at this point I had a stable system but my video card was not yet installed Just to make sure I tried installing some other software e g PowerDVD and that worked just fine installed quot ASUS Enhanced Driver quot from the CD which was included with the ASUS V -X installed quot AGP Gart driver quot from the same CD DID NOT install NVIDIA WHQL driver it is my understanding that I should install either the ASUS driver or the NVIDIA driver not both Attempted to install the driver for my Samsung monitor SyncMaster N at which point the system predictably crashed and then rebooted downloaded and installed the most up to date ASUS Enhanced driver from the asus website v - received a message that the enhanced driver was already installed Attempted to install Samsung monitor again and again the system crashed I have tried basically the same thing using the NVIDIA driver including getting the newest driver from the NVIDIA website instead of the ASUS driver and get the same problem To me it seems like there is some sort of problem with the video board Is there anything else that I should be trying or should I send the video board in to asus to be repaired or replaced I d appreciate any help that you can give me - I ve spent far too many hours on this already and I d just like a computer that works Thanks -Dan nbsp

Relevancy 100.19%

Hey guys I was hoping someone could help me with Asus M4N68T-M external detect PCI-E V2 graphics in card LE Slot won't a problem my friend and I are having with his new Motherboard He's running an Asus M N T-M LE V and while the rest of the board works fine it just won't see his graphics card in the PCI-E slot We've tried various solutions and none have yet to yield any results We've tried disabling the onboard graphics through device manager etc The board also doesn't let you turn off the onboard from BIOS only allows you to set the priority of the display adapters which is set to the PCI-E first It just won't show his card in device manager His spec is Asus M N T-M LE V AMD Phenom II x Ghz Black Edition Asus M4N68T-M LE V2 won't detect external graphics card in PCI-E Slot GB x GB Mushkin Mhz DDR Ram Nvidia Geforce GTS GFX Card I've also tried using my ATI Radeon HD Card and still shows no detection We've been trying this for over a day and we just can't figure it out Help please

A:Asus M4N68T-M LE V2 won't detect external graphics card in PCI-E Slot

One problem that is common when installing these big video cards into Micro-ATX motherboards is that you may not get the card to fully seat properly because some obstruction is holding it up.

Carefully check the entire card/MB area to see if there is anything that may be propping the card up.
Remove the card and re-seat it looking and listening carefully to hear the rear tang on the video card "click" into place.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/174288-asus-m4n68t-m-le-v2-wont-detect-external-graphics-card-pci-e-slot.html
Relevancy 100.19%

I own ASUS U31SD which has

Integrated Intel® GMA HD

and

NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 520M with 1GB DDR3 VRAM.

I would like to know how to change between them and how to find out which one is my notebook currently using.

Thanks,
skiller

A:How to switch between integrated and external graphics card on ASUS U31SD

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-switch-between-integrated-and-external-graphics-card-on-asus-u31sd.1004696/
Relevancy 100.19%

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=error9nh.jpg
http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?image=error20yv.jpg
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=error32ew.jpg

This is an example of the "artifact, game mess-up etc." I get in every game I've tried so far plus 3dmark. This could be sitting still like it is in the picture, or flickering, moving with the camera, disappearing when the camera moves...etc...This gets very annoying, My specs are in my profile. Some people are telling me this is basic artifacting due to power shortage or too much heat. If the power shortage is the case. how would I go about fixing that considering my PSU is good, so I'd have to change some settings or soemthing

A:"Artifacts?" Or some other graphics error on x1900xtx

What brand and wattage is your PS? Ive seen rendering errors like that with faulty cards but it could also be a driver glitch since that card is so new.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/artifacts-or-some-other-graphics-error-on-x1900xtx.45380/
Relevancy 100.19%

I am so confused about the huge number of options and considerations that I need help from people who know My current Graphics Card is the ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GT with GB DDR memory My Yeah, Yeah I Card got Yeah, "Graphics Blues" the original card was the GT with GB dedicated VRAM Although the GT is supposedly the better I got the "Graphics Card Blues" Yeah, Yeah, Yeah card my windows index went from about to about It is the Aero figure that went down all the other numbers stayed the same Also my motherboard has a small lead on it with a pin plug attached that connected to three pins on my I got the "Graphics Card Blues" Yeah, Yeah, Yeah GT card these pins are marked as quot SPDIF IN quot on the card On my Gt card there is nowhere to connect this little plug However I seem to have less trouble with some D things than I did with the GT so I have left the GT in place My Computer is a Fujitsu Amilo Pi The motherboard is a MSI MS- My main monitor is a Iiyama ProLite E WSD inch widescreen X resolution My secondary monitor is a Iiyama ProLite E S inch aspect ratio X resolution I have GB DDR RAM on I got the "Graphics Card Blues" Yeah, Yeah, Yeah the motherboard and another GB DDR on the graphics card The main use of my secondary monitor is to read help tutorials while working in the main monitor I intend to use my machine for as long as possible I have a few eSATA ports which are plenty fast enough for my use and as the price of Samsungs nice little GB SSD continues to come down I will be looking at one of those in the future A single slot card is all that I have room for but I can juggle things to allow for a higher card and the maximum size 'Front to back' is cm Everything that I can think of that may be relevant has been placed in the zip file graphic card blues zip Could someone please advise me what my Graphic Card upgrade options are my machine Many thanks

A:I got the "Graphics Card Blues" Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

It really depends on your budget, there are so many choices. I just ordered this.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814127699

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/288211-i-got-graphics-card-blues-yeah-yeah-yeah.html
Relevancy 99.76%

Hi

I hope this finds you well.

Yesterday I got a new 22" monitor for my desktop PC but as I only have a VIA/S3G Unichrome IPG graphics card I am unable to set the proper resolution for the new monitor.

I thought this would be fixed by getting a new graphics card so today I purchased a GeForce 9500GT only to find that it doesn't seem to slot into my motherboard. I fear I may have to return both the graphics card and monitor to the shop!

Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong? My motherboard is a KM400 8235.

Thanks for your time...and happy new year!

A:I can't seem to find a slot on my motherboard for my new graphics card

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-cant-seem-to-find-a-slot-on-my-motherboard-for-my-new-graphics-card.785267/
Relevancy 99.76%

ok well still can't get drivers for my graphics card... so maybe someone can tell me if this site--- http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=1118243--- has any video drivers or something i don't understand all that lol plz help!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-find-drivers-for-my-graphics-card-part-2-a-428746.html
Relevancy 99.76%

Hello

I just reformatted my pc to windows xp and cant seem to locate my graphics card or install the drivers for it. any help?

A:can't find my graphics card or install the drivers

Please post a snapshot with Speccy -How to Publish a snapshot with Speccy <<-- DirectionsThis will show us the Make / Model of Graphics card -Thank You -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/448940/cant-find-my-graphics-card-or-install-the-drivers/
Relevancy 99.76%

I've got a please series graphics find Can't GeForce help 6 card, Dell Inspiron not very old everything about it is Can't find GeForce 6 series graphics card, please help okay Can't find GeForce 6 series graphics card, please help except the integrated graphics card Someone recently gave me a GeForce card and my GF bought me GW in anticipation I've got it installed it seems to be properly seated on the motherboard and it's connected to the power supply had to get an adapter to make that work it's got a -pin molex connector and all mine are -pin SATA's but my computer doesn't seem to want to recognize it I've been to the GeForce site to try and download drivers but it says it can't detect any hardware Likewise when I'm under Device Manager and I scan for hardware changes nothing comes up under Display Adapters it's still just the quot Intel R HD Graphics quot all by its lonesome I'm at the end of my rope here Just lost my job don't really have the disposable income to take it in to get looked at or get a different card or anything I REALLY need this to work I'd be eternally grateful for any assistance

A:Can't find GeForce 6 series graphics card, please help

Have you entered bios to check settings normally separate gfx card will override onboard gfx but you may need to adjust manually

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/271946-cant-find-geforce-6-series-graphics-card-please-help.html
Relevancy 99.76%

Hi,

So, I have a toshiba P50-B-11L, a model that has 2 graphics card: the integrated intel D 4600, and the dedicated AMD R9 M265X. I needed to reset the laptop to factory, and I can't find the R9 in anywhere. I tried to install the drivers with no success. In the device manager, it only shows the intel graphics card in the display adapters. The AMD is hidden (or is it broken?) If I can't find a solution I will send the laptop to RMA, but it is the laptop the I use to work too, and until I dont receive a replacement one, I want to try to find a solution for this problem (without void the warranty)

Best regards,

Diogo Costa

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?92158-Satellite-P50-B-11L-Can-t-find-dedicated-graphics-card-anywhere
Relevancy 99.76%

I have a dell 530s slim tower Inspriation desktop. All I want to do is be able to use the Windows Flight Sim Acceleration software. The card that comes with the computer doesn't have enough Horse power. I need a card that would be like a ge Force3 Radeon 8500 or better. The problem is getting a card that will fit in the case and slot. I'm told its a half card or slim profile.
What will work? I would rather not spend more than $75. Is this doeable for something realiable. The Flight Sim without loading the Acceleration software that provides carrier ops, pylon racing etc. As I am a retired Marine Corps attack/fighter pilot it would be nice to try these.
Any help out there?

A:Want to find a slim case graphics card with some HP

have the same computer. 8400gs is your best bet. Or what i did was I bought a new case and but my mobo in that. I am getting a gtx+ soon

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/226381-want-find-slim-case-graphics-card-some-hp.html
Relevancy 99.76%

I just got my laptop back from the HP repair centre because it kept shutting down whenever it felt like it. They replaced the system board, wireless antennae and updated the bios. Now for some reason i can't find my ATI Radeon HD 4550 graphics card. It won't appear on system information, dxdiag and i can't switch to it. Could any of the repairs they did have affected the card or has someone physically stolen it?!

A:HELP! can't find my ATI Radeon HD 4550 graphics card

check device manager for the card... if it's not there, click "scan for hardware changes".

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/127956-help-cant-find-my-ati-radeon-hd-4550-graphics-card.html