Windows Support Forum

WHEA-Logger event 18/19 errors in Event Viewer (W7 Home Premium)

Q: WHEA-Logger event 18/19 errors in Event Viewer (W7 Home Premium)

Hi I was hoping somebody could offer an insight on the below as searching around I've not found much to go on other than quot overheating quot Basically my laptop has Home (W7 event 18/19 Viewer errors WHEA-Logger in Event Premium) been having very high temperatures for a long time usually C for CPU and often - for GPU insanely high in other words For example see how hot the machine gets just by resuming from a sleep this is all within a minute or so I have been seeing the following error in event viewer each time I start Windows entries for some time So today I bit the bullet and had the back cover off the laptop and noticed what a bad state the thermal compound was in for both the CPU and the chipset WHEA-Logger event 18/19 errors in Event Viewer (W7 Home Premium) chip so wiped it off using TIM Cleaner and then applied new thermal compound and put the laptop back together I was actually shocked because for the first time since I can remember I could feel cold air blowing from the vents of my laptop I logged into Windows and noticed that my temperatures had fallen and were staying at around the below Not as low as I'd like but a massive improvement Trouble is I am still getting the WHEA-Logger event errors in Windows Event Viewer 'processor core' and wondered if this was not in regards to overheating after all The plus side is my laptop is now almost totally silent - the way it must have been when I bought it new years ago But I was wondering how to investigate these WHEA-Logger errors if anyone has any advice that'd be great Thanks PS - I think I accidentally got some TIM Cleaner spilt on the carpet Might be nothing to worry about but I did notice the quot Harmful quot hazard symbol on the bottle - need I be worried and no I am not talking about the carpet talking about me and wondering how harmful it actually is lol Cheers

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: WHEA-Logger event 18/19 errors in Event Viewer (W7 Home Premium)

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: WHEA-Logger event 18/19 errors in Event Viewer (W7 Home Premium)

First, well done on applying the thermal paste to the cpu/gpu. I assume you cleaned the vents as well. Did you use arctic silver 5 (just curious)?

I wonder if the processor could have been damaged from the heat. Are you experiencing any BSODs or other problems? You can run Prime95 to test your system. And Furmark for gpu.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/210307-whea-logger-event-18-19-errors-event-viewer-w7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 112.53%

Anyone know why i'm getting this error, my event viewer gets flooded by this error and my G73jh locks up and i have to take the battery out and put it back in.Attachment 55719

A:WHEA-Logger Error 17 Flooding Event Viewer

Even though you're not having BSOD's - Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum):
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Also, please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

Finally, this may be a hardware error (look at the screenshot, it says it's a corrected hardware error).
As such, please start with these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/59088-whea-logger-error-17-flooding-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 105.09%

A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: Bus/Interconnect Error
Processor APIC ID: 2

The details view of this entry contains further information.

I run a Cyberpowerpc with an AMD FX(tm)-4130 Quad-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
I have WINDOWS 8.1 NOT 7, NOT 10, NOT VISTA, 8 EIGHT

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/aa124f1f-2d50-45ae-a4df-c71d38654082/oh-boy-problem-1-event-properties-event-18-whealogger?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 97.34%

Hello, I own an elitebook 8540w:

Windows 7 professional 64 bit
NVIDIA QUADRO FX 1800M
RAM: 8 Gb

I have noticed some daily hang up - lasting about 30 seconds: the only thing that seemed to work was the mouse pointer.
From the event viewer I see so many events like this:

Quote:
Event 17, WHEA-Logger

A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Component: PCI Express Root Port
Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express)

Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x3:0x0
Vendor ID:Device ID: 0x8086:0xd138
Class Code: 0x30400

Attached are the lines of the event viewer of those events.

Fix it please.
Thank you.

A:Hang Up: elitebook 8540W: Why so many: "Event 17, WHEA-Logger" errors!

Same issue even after having upgraded to the latest INTEL Chipset:
Intel? 6, 5, 4, 3, 900 Series Chipsets 9.2.0.1030

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/159146-hang-up-elitebook-8540w-why-so-many-event-17-whea-logger-errors.html
Relevancy 97.03%

Hello, I own an elitebook 8540w:

Windows 7 professional 64 bit
NVIDIA QUADRO FX 1800M
RAM: 8 Gb

I have noticed some daily hang up - lasting about 30 seconds: the only thing that seemed to work was the mouse pointer.
From the event viewer I see so many events like this:

Quote:

Event 17, WHEA-Logger

Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting ( PCI Express)

Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x3:0x0
Vendor ID:Device ID: 0x8086:0xd138

Attached are the lines of the event viewer of those events.

Fix it please.
Thank you.

A:Why so many: "Event 17, WHEA-Logger" errors and Hang ups!

Hello,

You might start with some hardware tests:

RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums

Run all three Prime95 tests: CPU - Stress Test with Prime95 - Windows 7 Forums

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/why-so-many-event-17-whea-logger-errors-and-hang-ups-568787.html
Relevancy 95.17%

I am getting these warnings in the event viewer for about 2 days, now seems that these errors have stopped.

Look at the photo, the processor ID is 7,0,1,6.

Why i am getting those warnings ? I am using windows 8, latest updates, and drivers.

Also my PC is i7 3770k 4.5Ghz (multiplier) 1.21V PLL 1.6V, latest BIOS installed.

I tested my CPU in intel burn test, the test passed, i am using this OC profile since i bought the rig, back in march 2012, and i didn't had a single problem. No bsod, no crash in games, no shutdown, nothing.

Also, i have tested my ram (8gb black dragon geil 1866Mhz XMP) tested them on memtest bootable 4.20V and the test passed, no errors. Also, i don't have any error while using the PC normal, no crashes, bsod, etc.

So, can anyone tell me what is that WHEA-Logger ?

A:WHEA-Logger Event ID 19

The WHEA error is a hardware error reported by the CPU.
To start, remove the overclock and see if the error persists.

Leave the overclock off while troubleshooting. Feel free to resume it once the system has stabilized.
Then start with these free diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics

Please provide this information so we can provide a more complete analysis (even though you're not having BSOD's): https://www.eightforums.com/bsod-cra...tructions.html

Also, please:
- open Event Viewer (eventvwr.msc)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/20305-whea-logger-event-id-19-a.html
Relevancy 95.17%

Hi guys i am constantly having this warning almost every second in event viewer warning and counting it started since and i don't know what i did I never had any problem until i played need for Help~ 17 whea-logger id event speed shift today for the first time and it just hard froze on me so i checked the event view and found about this warning message can someone help me please I googled it and found one guy having same problem who fixed it eventually I tried exact solution but no go his solution was try to force install latest intel chipset driver ------------------------------------------------------------------ Source COLOR blue important COLOR blue important Microsoft-Windows COLOR COLOR -WHEA-Logger Event ID Task Category None Level Warning Keywords User LOCAL SERVICE Computer Description A corrected hardware error has occurred Component PCI Express Root Port Error Source Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express Bus Device Function x x x Vendor ID Device ID x x e Class Code x ------------------------------------------------- my spec windows ultimate rtm bit intel core i intel motherboard dx so Help~ whea-logger event id 17 w latest chipset driver reinstalled today with -overide -overall command again quot INF allOS PV quot xfx hd crossfire w latest driver catalyst clean installed with driver sweep

A:Help~ whea-logger event id 17

Hi,

Did anyone ever find a solution to this problem? I'm having the same issue.

Thanks!
James

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/25187-help-whea-logger-event-id-17-a.html
Relevancy 95.17%

After installing Windows updating Windows and updating Bios to N and updating all HP software via HP Softpaq manager I still get this error The Vendor ID is Intel so I updated the Intel drivers with the Intel Driver Update Utility to no avail and also updated the Intel Chipset nbsp Now I am out of options though I can find the Vendor ID the Device ID I can not x d nbsp Who can help nbsp Eventlog shows a error nbsp A corrected hardware error has occurred Component PCI Express Root PortError Source Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express Busevice Function x x c x Vendor IDevice ID x x d Class Code x The details view of this entry contains further information nbsp nbsp Detailed nbsp - lt Event xmlns http schemas microsoft com 17, WHEA-Logger Event win events event gt - lt System gt nbsp lt Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Guid C C F C- F - E - F A- CFED gt nbsp lt EventID gt lt EventID gt nbsp lt Version gt lt Version gt nbsp lt Level gt lt Level Event 17, WHEA-Logger gt nbsp lt Task gt lt Task gt nbsp lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt nbsp lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt nbsp lt TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z gt nbsp Event 17, WHEA-Logger lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt nbsp lt Correlation ActivityID B D - - CA -B C - A A BC F gt nbsp lt Execution ProcessID ThreadID gt nbsp lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt nbsp lt Computer gt admin-PC lt Computer gt nbsp lt Security UserID S- - - gt nbsp lt System gt - lt EventData gt nbsp lt Data Name ErrorSource gt lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name FRUId gt - - - - wbr lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name FRUText gt nbsp lt Data Name ValidBits gt xdf lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name PortType gt lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name Version gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name Command gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name Status gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name Bus gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name Device gt x c lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name Function gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name Segment gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name SecondaryBus gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name Slot gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name VendorID gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name DeviceID gt x d lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name ClassCode gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name DeviceSerialNumber gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name BridgeControl gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name BridgeStatus gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name UncorrectableErrorStatus gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name CorrectableErrorStatus gt x lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name HeaderLog gt lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name Length gt lt Data gt nbsp lt Data Name RawData gt FFFFFFFF A D A BDC CF B EB C F CB FC CF AFC DB BC C DAF C B A D BD D E D C BB F AD B DCB C F E C ADCC B DB BB E F C F DB DF D C C B C E lt Data gt nbsp lt EventData gt nbsp lt Event gt nbsp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Event-17-WHEA-Logger/td-p/5815365
Relevancy 95.17%

Yesterday I started to get freeze on my computer mainly while playing video game or doing things related to video hardware.

I'm suspecting a graphic card failures here, however, I can still play some games and it will work well under severe conditions and sometimes the computer just freeze up, everything locked.

I get this message : whea-logger event 18 in the windows event viewers.

Here are the minidump-file:

I have not use the forum in a long time, hopefully it still work that ways. Thanks in advance.

Event Viewer messages that I see in repetition with various processos ID :

Processor ID: 0

I must mention that the freeze end up with BSOD report but there is no BSOD screen.

A:whea-logger event 18

I'm on a portable so I can't check your system info right now.
Traditionally a WHEA error is a hardware level error though.
Meaning something is wrong physically with a component in the computer.

Hopefully someone on a actual computer will drop by here for you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/178753-whea-logger-event-18-a.html
Relevancy 94.24%

I recieved my new AIO 700-27ISH All-in-One (ideacentre) the first week of August and have been having this warning in the event log every day since new.   I am wondering if anyone else has been getting similar? A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root PortError Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express)Busevice:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x5Vendor IDevice ID: 0x8086:0xA115Class Code: 0x30400The details view of this entry contains further information.  Drivers are all up to date per the Lenovo support site and hardware scans are all clean except on the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter it shows a 'warning' for the Local Connection Test.  (no other details).

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-A-B-C-N-S-Flex-Horizon/Event-17-WHEA-Logger-error-since-very-first-day/td-p/3433150
Relevancy 94.24%

Hello nbsp nbsp I keep getting the following error message nbsp A corrected hardware error has occurred Component PCI flood 17 ID - WHEA-Logger Event Express Root Port Error Source Advanced Error Reporting WHEA-Logger flood - Event ID 17 PCI Express Busevice Function x x C x Vendor IDevice ID x xA Class Code x nbsp The details view of this entry contains further information nbsp My Model nbsp HP Pavilion Gaming - ak nh nbsp nbsp It always happens after system start and I got thousands of entries nbsp As I know I'm using the latest BIOS version F which is not available on the download section anymore nbsp neither this nor newer version nbsp I'm using the latest drivers installed by HP Assistant and I tried to update all of them WHEA-Logger flood - Event ID 17 induvidualy too nbsp I also tried WHEA-Logger flood - Event ID 17 to reinstall the system and reset the BIOS to defaults including security settings There was no effect nbsp I'm getting the message continuosly nbsp Is there any solution Is there any update that can help I saw a few same post here with same models if this a known issue I would like to know the exact way to solve this issue nbsp Thank You

A:WHEA-Logger flood - Event ID 17

Its a hardware issue, software or drivers may not fix it, is it under Warranty? You can try reinstalling all the chipset drives found at link below.  http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-Gaming-15-ak000-Notebook/8610971/model/8...

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/WHEA-Logger-flood-Event-ID-17/td-p/5424405
Relevancy 93%

Hello I hope you guys can help me fix this Sorry for the long story but I want you to know everything that happened So a couple of months ago I custom build a new pc Everything went fine no problems during the build and no problems installing all the programs I needed Then after a about weeks my pc rebooted without warning while playing a game I had no idea what happened After that it kept happening when I played games sometime after hours of playing and sometimes within a minute Then it started happening when I was browsing the internet or checking my mails I did some research and used prime to see if there was a problem with my cpu I ran it for about hours without any problems Next I tried testing my GPU because it happened mostly while playing games I used Furmark for about hours also Event WHEA-logger Random ID reboots, 18 20 and without any problems Last I tested the RAM I used memtest also for about hours and you guest it without any problems I had no idea Random reboots, WHEA-logger Event ID 18 and 20 what was going on The holiday season started and I want home took my pc with me when i got home I opened him up and redid my cable management so it wasn't all over the place I installed my pc at home and fired it up A day went by without reboots that day became weeks I thought the problem was fixed I thought maybe there was a loose cable that caused the reboots I totally forgot about Random reboots, WHEA-logger Event ID 18 and 20 the problem since it never happened anymore Then I got a corsair H for Christmas I installed it and everything worked perfect Silent and super cool idle around - C and under load around - C So I thought With the cpu running so cool maybe I can overclock it So I did using AMD Overdrive I want form GHz to GHz and then I did a stability test within of the test the pc rebooted The moment after I logged back in it rebooted again This kept happening So I want into the bios and set the speed and voltage back to normal I logged in made sure everything was beck to normal in AMD OverDrive and then uninstalled it this was last week Everything seemed to be working like normal Until today I was watching movie and all of the sodden it rebooted I logged back in ans started the movie again after about min it rebooted again And it happend a rd time I did some more googling and I came across this forum I hope someone here will be able to help me In the Event Viewer I find the same errors coming back every time i get a reboot WHEA-logger Event ID A fatal hardware error has occurred Reported by component Processor Core Error Source Machine Check Exception Error Type Bus Interconnect Error Processor ID The details view of this entry contains further information WHEA-logger Event ID A fatal hardware error has occurred Component AMD Northbridge Error Source Machine Check Exception Error Type Sync Error Processor ID The details view of this entry contains further information I also attached the minidups from today I really hope you can help me Tell me if you need more information

A:Random reboots, WHEA-logger Event ID 18 and 20

Hi bnt welcome to SF .

Sudden restarts such as these are usually an electrical issue meaning the PSU
is the main culprit in this regard.
Just noting, your motherboard isn't really built for overclocking, your CPU's stock wattage is 125W
which is your motherboard's maximum rated capacity.
Have you done so for any prolonged amount of time?

What is the make, model and age of your PSU?
Fill out this form and post back the result:
Power Supply Calculator
Now for the bugchecks they are a generic BUS error but the WHEA logger event somewhat helps
in narrowing it down a bit.

Code:
Error Type : BUS error
Operation : Generic

===============================================================================
Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Descriptor @ fffffa800736da08
Section @ fffffa800736db90
Offset : 664
Length : 264
Flags : 0x00000000
Severity : Fatal

Error : BUSLG_OBS_ERR_*_NOTIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 4)

Code:
Event[3609]:
Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger
Date: 2013-10-27T17:58:02.439
Event ID: 20
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: Info
Keyword: N/A
User: S-1-5-19
User Name: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE
Computer: StijnB-PC
Description:

Component: AMD Northbridge
Error Type: Sync Error
Processor ID: 0

Event[3610]:
Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger
Date: 2013-10-27T17:58:02.455
Event ID: 18
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: Info
Keyword: N/A
User: S-1-5-19
User Name: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE
Computer: StijnB-PC
Description:

Processor ID: 4

The notation of the northbridge along with the consistent BUS error makes me think
about the GPU PCI-Express, try using the integrated graphics and assess the situation,
if it still reboots randomly look into trying a different PSU.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/319893-random-reboots-whea-logger-event-id-18-20-a.html
Relevancy 92.07%

Having just set up this PC on the netwrok I am seeing hundresds of these errors showing up in the Event Log. Event showing every 20-30 seconds.I believe I have installed all the latest updates and am really scratching my head trying to get this solved. A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root PortError Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express)Busevice:Function: 0x0:0x1c:0x0Vendor IDevice ID: 0x8086:0xa115Class Code: 0x30400The details view of this entry contains further information. I have searched online of an answer but nobody has any definite solutions. has anyone seen this and managed to fix it? Product 10GT002BUK BIOS M05KT60A  

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/M700-ThinkCentre-WHEA-Logger-Event-ID-17-Windows-7-x64/td-p/3424800
Relevancy 92.07%

My M tiny gets lots of WHEA-Logger Event warning after wake up from sleep mode everytime This event refresh really fast From picture you can see lots of warning in the same second nbsp System Windows Pro nbsp nbsp Error Message nbsp A corrected hardware error has occurred Component PCI Express Root Port Event Tiny WHEA-Logger M900 17 warning ID Error Source Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express Bus Device Function x M900 Tiny WHEA-Logger Event ID 17 warning x B x Vendor ID Device ID x xA Class Code x The details view of this entry contains further information nbsp nbsp I check device manager The Samsung NVMe SSD is connected to this PCI Express port nbsp I had done the following step all not works Windows Update Update driver to newest Update BIOS UEFI Firmware Recovery Windows with Lenovo official recovery image nbsp I just disable Diagnostic Policy Service in Windows Services This helps stop this warning refresh in event viewer but I think this is just a workaround nbsp The Lenovo solution center checks are all pass nbsp Is this hardware issue or software issue If this is hardware issue I may RMA this machine to Lenovo WHEA PNG KB

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/M900-Tiny-WHEA-Logger-Event-ID-17-warning/td-p/3459882
Relevancy 92.07%

Good morning my newly built rig is giving me some headache When running idle on windows desktop everything seems to be fine When playing a game tried Diablo Crysis League of Legends Mass Effect the game will crash after a short but random time within a few minutes always throwing an application error When I look at the event log I see a lot of WHEA-Logger events all with ID and quot Internal Parity error quot Error details are almost always the same Most of the times it's core I had a few occurences of core most of the errors have the MciStat of the first event log I found one or two entries of the second type I updated the mainboard bios drivers should all be up to date Components Intel Core i - k with stock cooler G E I L DDR - GB x GB Asus P Z M Pro Zotac GeForce GTX Samsung Series SSD GB Hitachi TB HDD LG BD-Drive beQuiet W PSU Any ideas or hints My first guess would be the processor being defect Thanks Daniel Code - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Guid C C F C- F - E - F A- CFED EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID - Correlation ActivityID D E - - AC-AD - A F - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer PCGunhed - Security UserID S- - - - EventData ErrorSource ApicId MCABank MciStat x MciAddr x MciMisc x ErrorType TransactionType Participation RequestType MemorIO MemHierarchyLvl Timeout OperationType Channel Length RawData FFFFFFFF C BDC CF B EB C F CB B BCE DD BD E B AD CF EBD F AA E 19, Event Internal Error Parity ID WHEA-Logger CD C ADCC B DB BB E F C F DB B A EDC A B B FA B E D D E AF C WHEA-Logger Event ID 19, Internal Parity Error E CC F E A A BFE A FFFFBEBBF EDDBD CD Code - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Guid C C F C- F - E - F A- CFED EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID - Correlation ActivityID B- - E - EEA-FE FCA C - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer PCGunhed - Security UserID S- - - - EventData ErrorSource ApicId MCABank MciStat xd MciAddr x MciMisc x ErrorType TransactionType Participation RequestType MemorIO MemHierarchyLvl Timeout OperationType Channel Length RawData FFFFFFFF C C BDC CF B EB C F CB B BCE DD BD E B AD CF EBD F AFA E CD C ADCC B DB BB E F C F DB B A EDC A B B FA B E D D E AF C E CC F E A A BFE A FFFFBEBBF AA B CD D

A:WHEA-Logger Event ID 19, Internal Parity Error

First suspicion is overclocking. If overclocking, return the CPU to default values and see if that fixes the errors.

If not, then please run some of the free CPU stress tests at this link: Additional Hardware Diagnostics
Let us know the results and we'll move on from there.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/231210-whea-logger-event-id-19-internal-parity-error.html
Relevancy 92.07%

Since I updated Windows 10 I have noticed a large number of warnings been generated in the Event log (34 in 1 hour)

Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express)

Bus Device:Function 0x0:0x1C:0x4
Vendor ID Device ID 0x8086:0x9D14

This seems to indicate a problem with the Intel PCI express root port. I've tried updating the relevant drivers but I still get the warnings.
I have a Toshiba Satellite P50-C-18L and it seems to be working OK.

Has anyone seen this before? Or know how to fix it?

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?89762-Satellite-P50-C-18L-Warning-WHEA-logger-event-17-after-Win-10-update
Relevancy 92.07%

This is the first game I'm trying in ID: Wolfenstein WHEA-Logger 18 2009: Event crash Windows it's the RTM The settings are maxed After a while it crashes on a black screen with quot Out of range quot message on the monitor sometimes Wolfenstein 2009: WHEA-Logger Event ID: 18 crash The only way I got the game working was by installing the DirectX that came on the DVD otherwise the game kept on telling me it misses some D D stuff This worried me but Dxdiag seems to report DirectX fully functional Also my videocard it's speeds are stock is heating very much with this game - Celsius but this should be just fine with HD The fan also spins like crazy in XP it never raised above rpm which should be ok as far as I know in this game Win it's going into The CPU a stock E MHz also heats up a lot - Celsius compared to other games in XP that Wolfenstein 2009: WHEA-Logger Event ID: 18 crash I played even if it never goes past usage Unreal last ver engine games use it and it stays on Celsius The CPU fan also spins like crazy for a game rpm In XP it never got past rpm in games only in testing benchmarking I tested the CPU and memory stability with Linpack - Celsius max OCCT and Everest too The values I mention come from csv files Everest is logging The system is stable under the stress tests As a matter of fact the Wolfenstein gave my Win the only BSODs and crashes Thank you for your help The actual event Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords User LOCAL SERVICE Computer toyz Description A fatal hardware error has occurred Reported by component Processor Core Error Source Machine Check Exception Error Type Bus Interconnect Error Processor ID The details view of this entry contains further information Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger quot Guid quot C C F C- F - E - F A- CFED quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation ActivityID quot EF DFD - - E-BF - D AD B quot gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt toyz lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot ErrorSource quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ApicId quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MCABank quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MciStat quot gt xf e f lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MciAddr quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MciMisc quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ErrorType quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot TransactionType quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Participation quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot RequestType quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MemorIO quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MemHierarchyLvl quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Timeout quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot OperationType quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Channel quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Length quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot RawData quot gt FFFFFFFF A B D F BDC CF B EB C F CB FE FF E C C CBA ABE BBA B A CA C ADCC B DB BB E F C F DB B A EDC A B B FA B E D D E AF C E CC F E F DE FFFBEBBF B F F CB C A AA EEF FFA C E C E DAD BBBA CA F E F lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

A:Wolfenstein 2009: WHEA-Logger Event ID: 18 crash

The same thing happens to me quite oftenly, and only when I play Wolfenstein 09. It really heats up my GPU and most of the time my PC ends crashing in a BSOD. I don't know what this game does to stress the computer that hard, no other game does it. I do hope they release a patch for it, to make it playable. It's a pity really. I even bought an additional case cooler, but not even that helped in the end

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/21675-wolfenstein-2009-whea-logger-event-id-18-crash.html
Relevancy 91.14%

My laptop isn t even a year old yet but for the past two months or so it keeps crashing randomly no matter what programme s I m running Sometimes it might crash say times a day and other days it crashes about times sometimes one crash after another Each time (Event keeps crashing! Laptop Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger) 19, it crashes it restarts and windows error recovery comes up asking me what mode I want to start it in I ve tried starting it in safe mode etc and running antivirus scans but nothing has been found Here s what I ve done so far Laptop keeps crashing! (Event 19, Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger) Checked the admin event log determined this is the error possibly causing the crash Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date Event ID Task Category None Level Warning Keywords User LOCAL SERVICE Computer PC Description A corrected hardware error occurred Error Source Corrected Machine Check Error Type Unknown Error Processor ID Valid Yes Processor ID x Bank Number Transaction Type N A Processor Participation N A Request Type N A Memory Io N A Memory Hierarchy Level N A Checked for online help from windows it comes up with nothing and tells me that No results were found for your query when I click the online help link that comes with the error Checked for overheating but temps all appear okay and fan is running fine Updated all of my drivers as much as possible Ran memory checks disc checks virus checks Using newest AVG software All these checks came up with nothing Uninstalled every programme I have installed in the past few months Any input or suggestions to try and find out what the hell the problem is or begin fixing it would be appreciated I ve began moving all of my files etc on to an external just in case it gets worse as the problem keeps increasing with crashing becoming more frequent daily Don t want to do a complete re-load so any help would be great Here are some of my system details OS Name Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Version Service Pack Build OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard System Model HP Compaq s System Type X -based PC Processor AMD Turion tm X Dual Core Mobile RM- Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date Hewlett-Packard GPP Ver F SMBIOS Version Windows Directory C Windows System Directory C Windows system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale United Kingdom Hardware Abstraction Layer Version quot quot Installed Physical Memory RAM GB Total Physical Memory GB Available Physical Memory GB Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Thanks for any help in advance nbsp

A:Laptop keeps crashing! (Event 19, Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger)

i sure hope someone can help you cuz from what i have read is alot of people get this error with windows vista sp1+ but if they upgrade to windows 7 they no longer have the problem. I sure hope you can find another way but this is all i have been able to find as a fix for your problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/laptop-keeps-crashing-event-19-microsoft-windows-whea-logger.902774/
Relevancy 90.83%

Hi keep getting the errors above every startup regarding - Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications - The Crypkey License service failed to start due to the following error The system cannot find the file specified - The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load NetworkX - Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards DETAIL - user registry handles 7026), 7: viewer event Windows freeze. and errors intellipoint Event (11, 7000, leaked from Registry User S- - - - - - - Classes Process Device HarddiskVolume Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - CLASSES - The content source lt csc S- - - - - - Windows 7: Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze. - gt cannot be accessed Context Application SystemIndex Catalog Details HRESULT x x I have admin user profiles Each time I login the loading happens and then I notice my side mouse button of Microsoft Comfort Optical doesnt operate as customised in Intellipoint It takes a long time before it does respond If I try to launch event viewer or mouse customisation softwares they freeze temporarily and I have to force close them shows me a windows shell error Windows 7: Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze. when I do this I've tried System restore and safe mode and many solutions via google associated with symptoms and error ids but no avail Please help me fix this - Thanks

A:Windows 7: Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post. 
Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/603889/windows-7-event-errors-11-7000-7026-intellipoint-and-event-viewer-freeze/
Relevancy 90.83%

Hi keep getting the errors above every startup regarding - quot Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications quot 7000, viewer errors event (11, and Event intellipoint freeze. 7026), - quot The Crypkey License service failed to start due to the following error The system cannot find the file specified quot - quot The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load NetworkX quot - quot Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards DETAIL - user registry handles Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze. leaked from Registry User S- - - - - - - Classes Process Device HarddiskVolume Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - CLASSES quot - quot The content source lt csc S- - - - - - - gt cannot be accessed Context Application SystemIndex Catalog Details HRESULT x x quot I have admin user profiles Each time I login the loading happens and then I notice my side mouse button of Microsoft Comfort Optical doesnt operate as customised in Intellipoint It takes a long time before it does respond If I try to launch event viewer or mouse customisation softwares they freeze temporarily and I have to force close them shows me a windows shell error when I do this I've tried System restore and safe mode and many solutions via google associated with symptoms and error ids but no avail Please help me fix this - Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/390571-event-errors-11-7000-7026-intellipoint-event-viewer-freeze.html
Relevancy 90.83%

Hi keep getting the errors above every startup regarding - quot Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application The system administrator should review the list intellipoint Event freeze. (11, viewer 7026), event errors and 7000, of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications quot - quot The Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze. Crypkey License service failed to start due to the following error The system cannot find the file specified quot - quot The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load NetworkX quot - quot Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards DETAIL - user registry handles leaked from Registry User S- - - - - - - Classes Process Device HarddiskVolume Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - CLASSES quot - quot The content source lt csc S- - - - - - - gt cannot be accessed Context Application SystemIndex Catalog Details HRESULT x x quot I have admin user profiles Each time I login the loading happens and then I notice my side mouse button of Microsoft Comfort Optical doesnt operate as customised in Intellipoint It takes a long time before it does respond If I try to launch event viewer or mouse customisation softwares they freeze temporarily and I have to force close them shows me a windows shell error when I do this I've tried System restore and safe mode and many solutions via google associated with symptoms and error ids but no avail Please help me fix this - Thanks

A:Event errors (11, 7000, 7026), intellipoint and event viewer freeze.

Hiya and welcome to SevenForums!
Please contact an admin to move this thread, because this isn't the appropriate section for these kinds of problems.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/390571-event-errors-11-7000-7026-intellipoint-event-viewer-freeze.html
Relevancy 90.21%

EDIT: ARGH, sorry, meant to post this in General Discussion forum, I have no idea if it is a network issue.

Hello everyone,

I keep seeing this error appear several times a day, even during idle, in my Event Viewer. I did a clean install of build 10586 less than a month ago. I'm not having any overt issues yet, but the error is disturbing.

SettingSyncHost (9144) {979B90BD-0F81-4D83-B038-62032DD17C47}: Database C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\SettingSync\metastore\meta.edb: Index deleteDetection of table items is corrupted (0).
I have spent a few hours researching this and I can't find any reports of similar issues or even what the file metastore\meta.edb is for. Is this hopefully one I can just rename and it'll automatically create a new one?

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/32490-event-viewer-errors-settingsynchost-source-esent-event-467-a.html
Relevancy 90.21%

I was redirected to this forum https answers (18, IDs: (12), down (37) and 19), HAL processor logger shutting kernel Event problems power WHEA microsoft com Event IDs: WHEA logger (18, 19), HAL (12), kernel processor power (37) and problems shutting down en-us windows forum windows -performance event-ids-whea-logger- - -hal- -kernel e e-be - ac -a a - d HP Pavilion dv eg weeks ago I - nbsp nbsp nbsp cleaned my Event IDs: WHEA logger (18, 19), HAL (12), kernel processor power (37) and problems shutting down notebook and renewed thermal material thermal paste and thermal pads - nbsp nbsp nbsp replaced the HDD with a Samsung GB SSD I can only use it in IDE mode because the BIOS has no option for switching to SATA AHCI - nbsp nbsp nbsp removed the DVD drive I did not replace it - nbsp nbsp nbsp renewed the USB power connector board HP spare part number is - - nbsp nbsp nbsp renewed the external PSU with a universal notebook PSU I did not re-install Windows after these changes but just cloned the HDD to the SSD Then it has worked for weeks without any problems The temperature of CPU GPU and chipset are below even under heavy load that is less than before A few days ago suddenly the notebook froze with a black screen when shutting down switching to standy or hibernation After some minutes a blue screen quot driver failure power state quot appeared I hoped this problem was only caused by not re-installing Windows after the hardware changes Hence I re-installed Windows and the driver from the NVIDIA website for NVIDIA GeForce M nForce I also tried the driver provided on the HP Pavilion dv eg website The problem still existed However the BSOD did not appear again Then I removed the battery from the notebook and inserted it again and shutting down do not freeze anymore It is nice that it is working now but because of the event logs I fear there is a bigger problem which will come back soon I have already done some research - nbsp nbsp nbsp I can not change any power options in the BIOS because my BIOS in general provides very little options - nbsp nbsp nbsp I tried my previous PSU again same behavior - nbsp nbsp nbsp On the HP website there is a newer BIOS but I would like to avoid a BIOS update if possible It has worked for years with the old BIOS - nbsp nbsp nbsp Running a stress test with HeavyLoad CPU SSD GPU for almost hours did not cause any problems or event log entries - nbsp nbsp nbsp MemTestx reported nothing after running it hours I attached my event log filtered for warnings errors and critical messages Mostly these messages appear nbsp - nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp event ID kernel processor power the speed of the CPU is limited by the system firmware nbsp - nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp event ID WHEA logger processor core exception when checking the computer unkonwn error nbsp - nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp event ID WHEA logger processor core critical hardware failure unknown error nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp once there was a cache hierarchy error instead of an unknown error nbsp - nbsp event ID HAL memory was damaged by the system firmware Attachments in OneDrive https drv ms f s AvN- zW d EPgj-uro BLYxfVngI - filtered event log - HWinfo log - HWinfo sensor log - Minidump caused by the BSOD quot driver failure power state quot before re-installing Windows there were a lot minidumps looking like this - Minidump after re-installing Windows I do not know why this minidump was created at all because I have not seen a bluescreen and it is the only one

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0fbe9d3f-5ce7-40e0-a6be-b460cf95cc54/event-ids-whea-logger-18-19-hal-12-kernel-processor-power-37-and-problems-shutting-down?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 83.08%

I've just noticed frequent quot A corrected hardware error has occurred quot warnings in my event viewer dating back to October th of this year As of now I haven't come across any performance issues or anything like that though I'm getting different errors with different processor IDs and System Warning AM Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger LOCAL SERVICE NAME A corrected hardware error has occurred Reported by component Processor Core Error Source Error Type Processor ID System Warning AM Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger LOCAL SERVICE NAME A error occurred" 19 ID: has WHEA-Logger corrected "A hardware Event corrected hardware error has occurred Reported by component Processor Core Error Source Error Type Processor ID Here's my processor and general PC Specs the machine came packed with Windows but I downgraded to Ultimate SP x AMD A - TDP W Operating WHEA-Logger Event ID: 19 "A corrected hardware error has occurred" speed WHEA-Logger Event ID: 19 "A corrected hardware error has occurred" GHz up to GHz turbo Number of cores Socket FM http h www hp com bizsupport riesId And if it's of any value according to Speccy my PC temps seems to sit in the mid-high 's with Jumps into the 's and low 's

A:WHEA-Logger Event ID: 19 "A corrected hardware error has occurred"

Welcome to sevenforums!

This was given to me by "essenbe" member forum. Might this WHEA Error Alert Guide helps you!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/311379-whea-logger-event-id-19-corrected-hardware-error-has-occurred.html
Relevancy 83.08%

I ve had this problem for a long time When I put my computer in hibernation sometimes when I wake it it hangs at the user select screen or it just shows 18 fails. works when hibernation randomly, Event Hibernation Logger WHEA a black screen Sometimes I can reset the computer after it has hanged and try again resuming from hibernation and many times it will work after a couple of tries Other times after resetting I won t get the prompt to try again with resuming the other option is to delete hibernation data and reboot the system but I will get the usual screen that says that Windows was not shut down correctly with all the options for safe mode etc If I cannot resume and I get the screen with safe mode and all the other crap I finally log in I get a notice that there was a critical error in the details I see BlueScreen and other data but I actually never get a blue screen In the dump folder there are no dmp files related to the hibernation hanging Anyway when it happens I see several Event WHEA-Logger in the event viewer about of them every time What s weird though is that I literally have NO problems Hibernation works randomly, WHEA Logger Event 18 when hibernation fails. with this computer other than this The only times it hangs is when I resume it from hibernation I can play games or run stress tests with or without overclock and the system is stable But there is some problem that prevents it from resuming from hibernation correctly so every time I use it is basically a gamble because it has like chance of working PLEASE help me fix this problem I tried EVERY SINGLE solution I found with google related to hibernation problems and it s still there I even formatted and reinstalled Windows from scratch and it s still there I m positive I updated every single driver for every hardware I have and nope no solution I know the WHEA error is related to the hardware but like I said everything works PERFECTLY once the system starts up properly or when it resumes from hibernation properly I am desperate I m even willing to give you remote access to my computer if you need I AM DESPERATE Current System specs and installed hardware Windows Ultimate x I do not remember if this problem happened when I had Vista Intel Core Quad Q Asus Rampage Formula Motherboard Gb DDR OCZ Gigabyte GTX Ti Western Digital Caviar Black Gb as system drive CoolerMaster Realpower W PSU Hauppauge WinTV HVR capture card A Philips IDE DVD burner Some USB stuff Over the last years I ve had this problem I replaced the following hardware but the problem has always been there Gb DDR generic OEM Sapphire Radeon HD Seagate Barracuda Gb

A:Hibernation works randomly, WHEA Logger Event 18 when hibernation fails.

Nobody knows anything about this problem? Any way to troubleshoot it?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/477848/hibernation-works-randomly-whea-logger-event-18-when-hibernation-fails/
Relevancy 111.37%

Thanks for any help.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: WinMgmt
Event Category: None
Event ID: 5603
Date: 28/11/2006
Time: 17:57:33
User: USER-2F62D3344E\user
Computer: USER-2F62D3344E
Description:
A provider, OffProv11, has been registered in the WMI namespace, Root\MSAPPS11, but did not specify the HostingModel property. This provider will be run using the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests. Ensure that provider has been reviewed for security behavior and update the HostingModel property of the provider registration to an account with the least privileges possible for the required functionality.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

A:What's this event in event viewer? (event source WinMgmt)

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;891642
this might help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/whats-this-event-in-event-viewer-event-source-winmgmt-128694.html
Relevancy 106.64%

anybody know what any one of these 3 are or how to fix them?

A:3 errors in event viewer that i keep getting..

you can go to www.eventid.net and input the event id and source and it will come up with a few suggestions. or go here too http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/ee/ee_advanced.aspx

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/3-errors-in-event-viewer-that-i-keep-getting.539817/
Relevancy 106.64%

I dont viewer-please errors in help event of lot a think it's a spyware problem in a hijack thread I've been told quot As this now appears to be a a lot of errors in event viewer-please help Windows issue you will be able to recieve better assistance in the Windows XP section of the forum quot In the system section of event viewer I have a load of these errors I get this error many times every day I think it might be everytime I turn the pc on Any help Event Type Error Event Source ACPI Event Category None Event ID Date Time User N A Computer D G K Description AMLI ACPI BIOS is attempting to read from an illegal IO port address xcfc which a lot of errors in event viewer-please help lies in the xcf - xcff protected address range This could lead to system instability Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data R c Similarily I get this warning under application all the time as well Event Type Warning Event Source Userenv Event Category None Event ID Date Time User NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM Computer D G K Description Windows saved user D G K pc user registry while an application or service was still using the registry during log off The memory used by the user's registry has not been freed The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use This is often caused by services running as a user account try configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp

A:a lot of errors in event viewer-please help

Hi there.
There are quite often errors in event viewer, so I am sure it isn't too much of a problem. Does it effect the performance at all? Does it ever come up with errors?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/a-lot-of-errors-in-event-viewer-please-help-113899.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Log Name System Source atapi Date Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User N A Computer Description The driver detected a controller error on Device Ide IdePort Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot atapi quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt Device Ide IdePort lt Data gt lt Binary gt B C C lt Binary gt errors event viewer lt EventData gt lt Event gt had these errors come up according microsoft it was due due poor cables not had this error come up before

A:event viewer errors

This happened after installing new hitachi hds721010CLA330 1tb hard drive for my system.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/event-viewer-errors-694099.html
Relevancy 106.64%

I was surprised to see all these errors and need some assistance Error AM bowser None Error PM DistributedCOM None Error AM DistributedCOM None Error AM PrintService Sharing a printer Error PM DistributedCOM None Error PM Application Error Error PM Application Error Error Errors in Viewer Event PM Application Error Error PM Application Error Error AM VSS None Error PM DistributedCOM None Error PM PrintService Sharing a printer Error PM DistributedCOM None Error PM DistributedCOM None Warning PM User Profile Service None Error PM Service Control Manager None Error PM Service Control Manager None Error PM DistributedCOM None Error PM PrintService Sharing a printer Error AM WindowsUpdateClient Windows Update Agent Error AM WindowsUpdateClient Windows Update Agent Error AM WindowsUpdateClient Windows Update Agent Error AM WindowsUpdateClient Windows Update Agent Error AM WindowsUpdateClient Windows Update Agent Error AM WindowsUpdateClient Windows Update Agent Error AM DistributedCOM None Error AM Dhcp-Client Address Configuration State Event Error AM cdrom None Error AM cdrom None Error AM DistributedCOM None Error AM PrintService Sharing a printer Warning AM User Profile Service None Warning AM cdrom None Error AM cdrom None Error AM cdrom None Error AM cdrom None Error AM cdrom None Warning AM cdrom None Warning AM cdrom None Error AM Errors in Event Viewer VSS None Error AM DistributedCOM None Warning PM Microsoft Office Sessions None Error PM DistributedCOM None Error PM DistributedCOM None Error PM DistributedCOM None Warning PM User Profile Service None Warning PM User Profile Service None Warning PM Microsoft Office Sessions None Error PM Kernel-EventTracing Session Error PM DistributedCOM None Warning PM User Profile Service None Error PM Disk None Error PM Disk None Error PM Microsoft Antimalware None Error PM Dhcp-Client Address Configuration State Event Error PM DistributedCOM None Warning PM DNS Client Events None Warning PM Microsoft Office Sessions None Error PM DistributedCOM None Warning PM Dhcp-Client Address Configuration State Event Error PM PrintService Printing a document Error AM Service Control Manager None Error AM Application Error Error AM Application Error Warning AM DNS Client Events None Warning AM DNS Client Events None Error AM Application Error Error AM Application Error Error AM Application Error Error AM Application Error Error AM Application Error Error AM Application Error Error AM Application Error Error AM Application Error Error AM Application Error Error AM Application Error Error AM DistributedCOM None Error AM Disk None Error AM Disk None Error AM DistributedCOM None Warning PM User Profile Service None Warning PM User Profile Service None Error PM DistributedCOM None Error PM DistributedCOM None Error PM DistributedCOM None Error PM DistributedCOM None Error PM PrintService Sharing a printer Error PM DistributedCOM None Error AM DistributedCOM None Warning AM Microsoft Office Sessions None Error AM DistributedCOM None Error AM DistributedCOM None Error AM PrintService Sharing a printer Error AM DistributedCOM None Error AM DistributedCOM None Error AM Microsoft Antimalware None Error PM DistributedCOM None Error PM Microsoft Antimalware None Warning PM Search Search service Error PM DistributedCOM None Warning PM User Profile Service None Warning PM User Profile Service None Warning PM Search Gatherer Error PM bowser None Error AM DistributedCOM None Error AM DistributedCOM None Error AM DistributedCOM None Error AM Kernel-EventTracing Session Warning AM Kernel-EventTracing Logging Warning AM User Profile Service None Error AM Application Error Error AM Dhcp-Client Address Configuration State Event Error AM Application Error Warning AM WMI None Warning AM WMI None Error AM SideBySide None Error AM SideBySide None Error AM DistributedCOM None Error AM SideBySide None Error AM SideBySide None Warning AM User Profile Service None Error AM SideBySide None Error AM SideBySide None Error AM Si... Read more

A:Errors in Event Viewer

Welcome,

I would like to say everyone, but I will limit it to me and many others would have a similar report it we went back to last month as you did. The event viewer should be used if you notice a problem with your computer. It can be used to help determine the cause. You had several warnings, a few days ago that did not lead to anything seriious, I would let it go.

Run a sfc /scannow to look for corruption. Go to search, type cmd, do not hit enter. Right click run as administrator. In the cmd prompt type sfc /scannow. If you have problems report back with the log.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/74322-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Hi! I'm getting errors in event viewer. I think they are false positives. Hardware error and edge stooped working. I don't use edge, but It seems to be working just fine.
Anyone seeing these issues?? My hardware is also good! I'm a worry wart and I keep a eye on my PC. I really don't think I have a problem, but I'm going to keep a eye out. I'm thinking Microsoft doesn't want us to get any rest. LMAO . I don't see any problems here?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/443948-getting-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 106.64%

In Event Viewer Windows Logs System Errors Unibrain 1394 FireAPI Driver,Unibrain 1394 SBM Driver,UB1394 Miniport,The ubohci Failed To Start And
The cpuz133 Failed To Start The System Cannot Find The File specified.
I Do Not Know What This Is And I Would Like To Know How To Correct The Errors In Event Viewer, Windows 7 64bit

Thank You

Billy

A:Event Viewer Errors

CPU-Z is a freeware detection program base on the Panopsys hardware detection engine.

Cpu-Z allows you to get some info on your computer, including:

■ Processor name and vendor
■ Core stepping and process
■ Processor package
■ Processor current core voltage
■ Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier
■ Partial overclock detection
■ Processor features, including supported instructions sets.
■ L1 to L3 cache information : location, size, speed, technology.
■ Motherboard information : name, vendor, BIOS, chipset, memory, AGP.
■ Memory information : size, type, timings, specifications.

You should be able to delete this in the Control Panel under Programs and Features.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/366008/event-viewer-errors/
Relevancy 106.64%

My os is win 7 ultimate ran on an Acer Aspire laptop. The machine failed to start several times, it needs constant refreshing (F-5), and at times when looking at photos the machine will jump and load all the photos and rapidly display them on the screen flicking wildly from on to the other.
I went into safe mode and viewed the Event Viewer and found 453 various errors. Here are just a few of them:

error with dllhost.exe
error with service control manager
Dcom got error 1084 attempting to start service WSearch with arguments error 1068.
The dependency group failed to start.
Boot start failed to load.
Redirected buffering sub system failed to start, a device attached to the system is not functioning.

The above is just a sample of the 453 errors I found.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot.

A:Event viewer errors

Hello,

You might try a repair install first thing: Repair Install - Windows 7 Forums

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/event-viewer-errors-584653.html
Relevancy 106.64%

I'm using 2K pro. I've been getting alot of error messages the program is not responding or has found a problem must end program. I checked the event viewer and this is what I found. Starting from 8/24/04 to 8/30/04. In the application log errors event ID 1000 28 errors, event ID 1001 25 errors. In system log I found : (2 )IPSEC PolicyAgent Service Ipsec Driver Failed to Start errors, (2 )IPSEC PolicyAgent Service Couldn't be Started Oaklry Failed to Start,(10), DHCP Your computer has lost the lease to it's IP address on the network card, and (2) The server could not bind to the transport/Device/net Bt_t cpip_. errors. I have run virus scan, Ad Aware and CCleaner. No viruses found. There has to be something wrong if you can please help. Thanks Kev.Disregard this message the problem was fixed in my earlier thead. Thank you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-errors-need-help.268028/
Relevancy 106.64%

I am trying to find how to solve a problem with my computer. My icons in My Pictures or My Documents are not showing what is in the folders. If I try to attach either a folder or a picture it will hang app the computer and freeze causing me to shutdown the program. Error report is returning with szAppVer : 4.531.9.1 szModName : hunapp. When I viewed event viewer it also stated application hang catagory (101) Event 1001 User N/A. I also noticed another error in the viewer. Source is Userenv, Catagory None, Event 1041, User System. I could use any kind of input here....Thanks

A:Errors on event viewer

I find that the www.eventid.net website...provides a good base for inputs on various event viewer errors.If you take a look, you will see that it's seldom one clear-cut thing producing the error or system impacts.Additionally...double-clicking on any Event Viewer line item provides additional detail about the error noted.How To Use Event Viewer - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/40108/how-to-use-event-viewer/ Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/262590/errors-on-event-viewer/
Relevancy 106.64%

I'm using 2K pro. I've been getting alot of error messages the program is not responding or has found a problem must end program. I checked the event viewer and this is what I found. Starting from 8/24/04 to 8/30/04. In the application log errors event ID 1000 28 errors, event ID 1001 25 errors. In system log I found : (2 )IPSEC PolicyAgent Service Ipsec Driver Failed to Start errors, (2 )IPSEC PolicyAgent Service Couldn't be Started Oaklry Failed to Start,(10), DHCP Your computer has lost the lease to it's IP address on the network card, and (2) The server could not bind to the transport/Device/net Bt_t cpip_. errors. I have run virus scan, Ad Aware and CCleaner. No viruses found. There has to be something wrong if you can please help. Thanks Kev.Disregard this message the problem was fixed in my earlier thead. Thank you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-errors-need-help.268028/
Relevancy 106.64%

I get a lot of errors in the event viewer.

Here I attach the log.

Can anyone help me to find the cause of these errors and prevent them?

Thanks in advance.

A:Many errors in event viewer

Can you save it again, but as a .evtx file (as an Event file)?

Also, are you experiencing problems? Is this why you looked in Event Viewer?

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/277231-many-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Hello I am having some isues in Event Viewer When I look under quot System quot in Event Viewer I Viewer Event Errors in see a number of warning and error messages For example here are a few of the warning messages quot The time service has not been able to synchronize the time system for seconds because none of the time providers has been able to provide a usable Errors in Event Viewer time stamp The system clock is unsynchronized quot The source for this one is W Time Event ID quot Your computer has automatically configured the IP address for the network card with network address Errors in Event Viewer xxxxxxxxx The IP address being used is xxxxxx quot The source for this one is Dhcp Event ID is quot Timed out sending notification of device interface change to window of quot Connections Tray quot The source for this one is PlugPlayManager Event ID There a few of each of those warnings Here is an error message quot Unable to connect Windows is unable to connect to the Windows update service and therefore cannot download and install updates according to the set schedule Windows will continue to try to establish a connection quot The source for this one is Windows Update Agent Event ID Those are all of the warning and error messages that appear in my system file in event viewer Any idea of what is going on with them My OS is Windows XP the computer is a HP laptop with GHZ AMD Duron processor

Please supply the Event Source & Event ID #.
They don't look like anything serious but will need the Source & ID # to look them up.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/27950/errors-in-event-viewer/
Relevancy 106.64%

Hi I'm under Vista bits and every day I have a crash after a few hours of working No errors from Event Few Viewer black screen neither blue screen but my laptop became extremely low so that I can't launch any programs neither close my session neither shut down I have to manually push the power button drastically to shut down Here are the Few errors from Event Viewer errors Nom du journal System Source Service Control Manager Date Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keyword Classic User N A Computer xxxxxxx Description The system boot driver or start driver failed to load BrnFileLock mbamchameleon spldr Spyshelter SpyshelterKb tdieap Wanarpv XML de l v nement lt Event xmlns quot Few errors from Event Viewer http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Service Control Manager quot Guid quot D -A D - - E E- D F quot EventSourceName quot Service Control Manager quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt xxxxxxx lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt BrnFileLock mbamchameleon spldr Spyshelter SpyshelterKb tdieap Wanarpv lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nom du journal System Source Service Control Manager Date Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keyword Classic User N A Computer xxxxxxxx Description The Computer Browser Service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the error The dependency service or group failed to start XML de l v nement lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Service Control Manager quot Guid quot D -A D - - E E- D F quot EventSourceName quot Service Control Manager quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt xxxxxxx lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Explorateur d'ordinateurs lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Serveur lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nom du journal Application Source Application Error Date Event ID Task Category Level Error Keyword Classic User N A Computer xxxxxxx Description Faulting application DllHost exe version time stamp x b e failed module unknown Version time stamp x exception code xc fault offset x x d process ID start time of the application x d f XML de l v nement lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Application Error quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt lt Computer gt xxxxxxxx lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt DllHost exe lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt b e lt Data gt lt Data gt unknown lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt c lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt d lt Data gt lt Data gt d f lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Eve... Read more

A:Few errors from Event Viewer

Hi,

Try updating windows as you are do not appear to have any Service Packs installed?

version 6.0.6000

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/304124-few-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge as to the errors i have been recieving in my event viewer under system. The first one that i guess is making me wonder, is a "W32Time" error. This particular error used to some up all the time but as of late was not. However the last week it's made a comeback of sorts. The second error seems to litter my Log over the course of a day it's the "service control manager". I'm not sure if any of these errors are serious, i did some research on the W32Time error, and the most i can tell is it's serious only if it persists. I don't know if you could call it persistant at this point. Any help you guys could offer or explanations would be a big help and greatly appreciated. Thanks.

A:Errors in event viewer

What are the exact error messages?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/errors-in-event-viewer.232088/
Relevancy 106.64%

I recently called two separate tech support people who remotely accessed my computer, and used the event viewer. Inthis, they showed me that in the application list, there were 36,246 entries, and in the system catagory, 58,424 entries, with lots of errors. They also said that I would need level 3 tech support in order to fix these issues, which are making my computer run extremely slow. This is super expensive. So, I was wondering if someone could show me how to fix this stuff myself, or recommend a less expensive tech support. I don't know much about computers myself.

Quote: Originally Posted by tommcgtx

I recently called two separate tech support people who remotely accessed my computer, and used the event viewer. Inthis, they showed me that in the application list, there were 36,246 entries, and in the system catagory, 58,424 entries, with lots of errors. They also said that I would need level 3 tech support in order to fix these issues, which are making my computer run extremely slow. This is super expensive. So, I was wondering if someone could show me how to fix this stuff myself, or recommend a less expensive tech support. I don't know much about computers myself.

Maybe we can help but if your computer is slow it may just be easier to do a clean install.

Please provide us with your Event Viewer administrative logs by following these steps:
Click Start Menu
Type eventvwr into Search programs and files (do not hit enter)
Right click eventvwr.exe and click Run as administrator
Expand Custom Views
Click Administrative Events
Right click Administrative Events
Save all Events in Custom View As...
Save them in a folder where you will remember which folder and save as Errors.evtx
Go to where you saved Errors.evtx
Right click Errors.evtx -> send to -> compressed (zipped) folder
Upload the .zip file here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/224640-event-viewer-errors.html
Relevancy 106.64%

I searched and saw where this could be related to restore, so I went and created a checkpoint on system restore and went back into event viewer and there was the same error at the same time I did the creating a checkpoint. Here's the error:

Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object.

Details:
AddLegacyDriverFiles: Unable to back up image of binary Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol.

System Error:
Access is denied.

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/54825-more-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 106.64%

hi all

i just finished my new install every thing is running good but getting these errors ive hade loads or errors in my event viewer please can some one help me

Error 21/08/2011 18:27:58 WMI 10 None
Warning 21/08/2011 17:27:44 WLAN-AutoConfig 4001 None
Error 21/08/2011 17:08:13 WMI 10 None
Warning 21/08/2011 14:48:43 WLAN-AutoConfig 4001 None
Warning 21/08/2011 14:48:37 User Profile Service 1530 None
Error 21/08/2011 14:38:50 Application Error 1000 (100)
Error 21/08/2011 13:15:14 Disk 11 None
Error 21/08/2011 13:15:12 Disk 11 None
Error 21/08/2011 12:44:10 DistributedCOM 10016 None
Error 21/08/2011 12:21:24 WMI 10 None
Warning 20/08/2011 22:27:02 WLAN-AutoConfig 4001 None
Warning 20/08/2011 22:26:56 User Profile Service 1530 None
Warning 20/08/2011 22:26:31 Search 3036 Gatherer
Error 20/08/2011 22:06:23 Application Error 1000 (100)
Error 20/08/2011 21:51:53 Application Hang 1002 (101)
Error 20/08/2011 21:12:25 Application Error 1000 (100)
Error 20/08/2011 19:37:16 Schannel 36888 None
Error 20/08/2011 19:27:35 Schannel 36888 None
Error 20/08/2011 17:04:00 WMI 10 None

thanks lee

A:errors in event viewer

1 more zipfile just added

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/182426-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Everytime that I run my computer i receive 2 errors each time. One is in the applications area and the error is userenv 1090 originating apparently from system, and the second error is in the system area and the error is Dcom 10005 and apparently originating from system. How can I get rid of there errors? Can anyone help me with this. Otherwise the computer seems to be working well. Thanks for your anticipated response. Regards,
mnedil. Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version:
Processor:
Processor Count:
RAM:
Graphics Card:
Hard Drives:
Motherboard:
Antivirus: None
For some reason your program TSG sysinfo does not do anything when I run it. What could be wrong?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-errors.1114971/
Relevancy 106.64%

Hi recently I see two errors in the event viewer at every login I think they are related to MSE I already reformated my system but the errors occur right after I install MSE The errors indicate that some rights are missing but I use an administrator account therefore access should be granted Please note that this is a fresh windows installation without any third party software I just install windows no OEM every driver sp all windows updates also recommended Then I install MSE After rebooting into an admin account the errors appear I tried to reproduce the errors in a virtual machine with only win installed and every also Event errors MSE viewer recommended update At first the MSE Event viewer errors errors didn't appear Then I reverted the VM back to the point before I install MSE which is after every update is applied and tried it again I expected that these errors won't be MSE Event viewer errors there because I did just the same as before But this time after MSE was installed again I rebooted multiple times and the errors appeared I tried several other scenarios admin limited account etc but wasn't able to track down the actual cause I think that MSE is working despite MSE Event viewer errors these error messages However when I see that the network inspection is not working I'm getting worried Errors Event ID The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for Start with the following error nbsp Access is denied Event ID Microsoft Antimalware Real-Time Protection feature has encountered an error and failed Feature Network Inspection System Error Code x Error description Access is denied nbsp Reason The system is missing updates that are required for running Network Inspection System Install the required nbsp updates and restart the computer Thank you

A:MSE Event viewer errors

Hi,
I've tried some tests as you mentioned but unable to reproduce this issue, and you mentioned that you've tried to restore the machine to the point before you installed MSE and the error still shownup one time, so it is mostly related to something else.
I made some research, and found that many users encountered this error due to the product Forefront Endpoint Protect or third paty anti-viurs programs installed. If you get any new progress about this error, please feel free share with us.
Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact
[email protected]

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/91785a5d-ee98-4492-9129-df07c7990db6/mse-event-viewer-errors?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 106.64%

I found a huge list. But I can't copy and need to type them out I'm listing just two for now

What the heck is wrong and how do I fix it??

Faulting application name STaSV64.exe, version 1.0.6393.0, time stamp; 0x4f5ed3b7.
Faulting module name: STaSV64.exe, version 1.0.6393.0, time stamp; 0x4f5ed3b7

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM _InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//.root/CIMV2"

A:Event Viewer errors

Looks like an audio thing, IDC PC Audio. Are you having problems with your sound? You may have to reinstall the drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/314025-event-viewer-errors.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Hello, When I go to the event viewer, I find some errors that have been happening for months.

Here are some of the errors:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event ID: 7026
Date: 10/6/2007
Time: 11:13:23 AM
User: N/A
Computer: WOODFAMILY
Description:
The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
szkg

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event ID: 7000
Date: 10/6/2007
Time: 11:13:20 AM
User: N/A
Computer: WOODFAMILY
Description:
The BDRSDRV service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the path specified.

Thanks for any possible help.

Relevancy 106.64%

Hello I am back with a new mystery So the parts for my new system will be here soon hopefully start of next week However I wish to find out what these error messages are before I build the new system Here we go I am using Win Xp Pro SP and every once in awhile I get these errors that show up in the event viewer I switched not that long ago from win k pro finally wore me down lol and I've never got them before so I am wondering exactly what is up with them Sadly there is like no info it seems on these errors so I am not sure what to make of them They are as follows Category Application Type Information Type ACK REQ CHA LIST End The description for Event ID in Source ACK REQ CHA LIST End cannot be found The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages in Errors Event Viewer from a remote computer Errors in Event Viewer You may be able to use the AUXSOURCE flag to retrieve this description see Help and Support for details The following information is part of the event ack request channle list Category Errors in Event Viewer Application Type Information Type AddChannel The description for Event ID in Source AddChannel cannot be found The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer You may be able to use the AUXSOURCE flag to retrieve this description see Help and Support for details The following information is Errors in Event Viewer part of the event add channel Category Application Type Information Type REQ CHA LIST The description for Event ID in Source REQ CHA LIST cannot be found The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer You may be able to use the AUXSOURCE flag to retrieve this description see Help and Support for details The following information is part of the event channel list request Category Application Type Information Type ACK REQ CHA LIST Start The description for Event ID in Source ACK REQ CHA LIST Start cannot be found The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer You may be able to use the AUXSOURCE flag to retrieve this description see Help and Support for details The following information is part of the event ack request channle list Category Application Type Information Type Can not find Ping Info The description for Event ID in Source Can not find Ping Info cannot be found The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer You may be able to use the AUXSOURCE flag to retrieve this description see Help and Support for details The following information is part of the event Caution Category Application Type Information Type session server address This is a brand new one Never saw this before The description for Event ID in Source session server address cannot be found The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer You may be able to use the AUXSOURCE flag to retrieve this description see Help and Support for details The following information is part of the event u-sf-ss pubgame ijji com Now this system is getting a little long in the tooth and I am in the process of building an entirely new system from the ground up which I should have by the middle of next week However it just erks me that I do not know what these issues are Sometimes there can be quite alot of these errors in the event viewer Some of the add channel ones can come in multiple times in the space of a single minute so In any case the current system is AMD Athlon KT Ultra Mainboard MSI Via Chipset Radeon Pro Onboard Sound C-Media Gig of Ram gig Seagate HDD Anyways I am hoping someone can shed some light on these errors As a side note since I switched from win k to winxp my sys... Read more

No one else has any idea either? ... Not just me huh? hehe.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/errors-in-event-viewer-188860.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Every couple of days I am getting a blue screen upon startup in the morning. In the event viewer it shows service control manager errors 7000 and 7001 which says the description : The HTTP service failed to start due to the following error: Not enough storage is available to process the command. Any thoughts ? After restarting the computer everything is fine until maybe 2-5 days later then the same errors appear. My system is home built with xp pro sp3, Asus p4p deluxe mb, 1 gig corsair ram, antec ne-he 550 power supply and radeon 9800 video card. I have checked all componets and ram on other systems and have re-installed the complete os on a new maxtor caviar black 1 tb hd. Have updated all drivers. Any ideas ???

Hopefully some of the knowlegable techs will be back from the holidays soon

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/event-viewer-errors-621528.html
Relevancy 106.64%

I usually never bothered with fixing the errors that popup Errors Viewer in Event so I'm not super sure how to handle ones I can't find answers to on google I solved one of the problems but theres more that pop up every boot Log Name Application Source Microsoft-Windows-WMI Date AM Errors in Event Viewer Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords User SYSTEM Computer Michael-PC Description Event filter with query amp quot SELECT FROM InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN WHERE TargetInstance ISA amp quot Win Processor amp Errors in Event Viewer quot AND TargetInstance LoadPercentage gt amp quot could not be reactivated in namespace amp quot root CIMV amp quot because of error x Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected Log Name System Source Service Control Manager Date AM Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User N A Computer Michael-PC Description The Dock Login Service service failed to start due to the following error The system cannot find the file specified edit i cant format this for some reason so its all pushed together sorry

Hi first of all please use the link above my signature to fill in your system spec's with the free utility,
Use Clean boot,
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/179159-troubleshoot-application-conflicts-performing-clean-startup.html
Click Start and type in the search box,
msconfig
Click on the suggestion on top or hit the Enter key,
Go to the Startup section and take some screen shots for a complete list,
Go to the Services section and on the bottom left Check the box to Hide All Microsoft services,
Repeat the screen shots,
See the links above my signature on how to take and upload screen shots here,
Cheers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/353433-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Im still getting some errors and warning in event viewer how can I resolve these errors Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date AM Event ID Task Category Level Warning Keywords User SYSTEM Computer Patrick-PC Description The driver Driver monitor failed to load for the device DISPLAY ACI F amp d cbd amp amp UID Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP quot Guid quot C A - - D-ABD -E C quot gt lt EventID gt Event Errors Viewer lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt Event Viewer Errors lt Level gt lt Task Event Viewer Errors gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Patrick-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot DriverNameLength quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot DriverName quot gt DISPLAY ACI F amp amp d cbd amp amp amp amp UID lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Status quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot FailureNameLength quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot FailureName quot gt Driver monitor lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Version quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt I got a buch of those Log Name Application Source Application Error Date PM Event ID Task Category Level Error Keywords Classic User N A Computer Patrick-PC Description Faulting application name IEXPLORE EXE version time stamp x cf Faulting module name atidxx dll version time stamp x Exception code xc Fault offset x cd a Faulting process id x Faulting application start time x ced c eec e Faulting application path C Program Files x Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE Faulting module path C Windows system atidxx dll Report Id ce - - e - deb- a c d Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Application Error quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Patrick-PC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt IEXPLORE EXE lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt cf lt Data gt lt Data gt atidxx dll lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt c lt Data gt lt Data gt cd a lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt ced c eec e lt Data gt lt Data gt C Program Files x Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE lt Data gt lt Data gt C Windows system atidxx dll lt Data gt lt Data gt ce - - e - deb- a c d lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt again a bunch of those Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-DNS-Client Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Warning Keywords User NETWORK SERVICE Computer Patrick-PC Description Name resolution for the name pagead googlesyndication com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-DNS-Client quot Guid quot C E- EEA- A -A FE-A B DDB D quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Patrick-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot QueryName quot gt pagead googlesyndication com lt Data gt lt Data Name quot AddressLength quot gt l... Read more

Patrick, are you having specific computer problems or just the errors / warnings in event viewer? If your computer is working I'd ignore the errors / warnings. This article offers some additional thoughts.

Why are there so many errors and warnings in Event Viewer?

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/310533-event-viewer-errors.html
Relevancy 106.64%

I looked at my event viewer today, there are a few errors in System. My computer was acting up @ the time of these errors.One of the errors is;The M$ Help & Support description; EVENT_BOOT_SYSTEM_DRIVER_FAILED. The following boot start or system start driver failed to load : 1%I am to do one of the following,- Verify that the drivers are configured correctly.- Verify that the computer is running the most current version of drivers.Do I go to System Properties/ Hardware/ under Drivers go to Windows Update?The other errors are ones that normally happen in SP1 (all under system), and I will try and work thu the fixes where there is one. Btw,one that wasn't in system, was a W32Time warning.I wonder whats going on, thing are running fine, scans are clean.

Hello,

Does the main error give a ID code or name of a program? Also, do you have Norton on the system? there is a chance it might be corrupt

I believe the W32 time warning basically means that the system can't get online to synchronise itself with the microsoft time server. If you go to the services.msc window, make sure the windows time service is started.

To update the drivers, I just go to the manufacturers website, they usually update them

Hope this helps

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/92383/event-viewer-errors/
Relevancy 106.64%

Hi my name is robert I'm new to this site, forgive me if i have done this wrong. I came across this site and reading your reply to this person above you. intereated me. So I checked my site and low and behold, in my event viewer from 1,968 events I have 104 errors red background with white cross come up > I can hear you saying a few joice words. but can you tell me if there is a easy way to deal with this. Because I have had problem with installing IE7 must restart computer to remove changes to computer therefore unable to install on computer.

A:I have 104 errors in my Event Viewer.

Hi Robkit and Welcome to BC!I understand that you have a problem, but please create a new topic in http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/56/windows-xp-home-and-professional/That way, other people will go to your thread and you will also get more response out of it.Nikas

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/94830/i-have-104-errors-in-my-event-viewer/
Relevancy 106.64%

I have a Windows NT computer that is getting the following event viewer errors:

Type: Warning
Source: msbusmou
EventID: 26

Source: msinport

Source: mssermou

The description for Event ID ( 26 ) in Source ( *source* ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: .
I have not been able to find any information on these errors, but I think they are killing the computer. Please help!!!!!!

Thanks all!
JessAnn

You should have checked the MS Knowledge Base

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-errors.117557/
Relevancy 106.64%

Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-Wininit Date PM Event ID Task Category None errors Event viewer Level Warning Keywords User Event viewer errors SYSTEM Computer Patrick-PC Description Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Wininit quot Guid quot F DEA-D C - D -BC - F C B B quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Patrick-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot StringCount quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot String quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Log Name Application Source ESENT Date PM Event ID Task Category Performance Level Warning Keywords Classic User N A Event viewer errors Computer Patrick-PC Description taskhost WebCacheLocal A request to write to the file quot C Users Patrick AppData Local Microsoft Windows WebCache WebCacheV dat quot at offset x b for x bytes succeeded but took an abnormally long time seconds to be serviced by the OS This problem is likely due to faulty hardware Please contact your hardware vendor for further assistance diagnosing the problem Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot ESENT quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Patrick-PC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt taskhost lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt WebCacheLocal lt Data gt lt Data gt C Users Patrick AppData Local Microsoft Windows WebCache WebCacheV dat lt Data gt lt Data gt x b lt Data gt lt Data gt x lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt so I was messing around yesterday and may have gotten a virus or some type of malware I get these errors in event viewer and when I try to run speedtest net or ping test net my computer freezes up and im forced to reboot any ideas whats causing these errors ive downloaded and running avast now

Relevancy 106.64%

I need some help with a few errors on the Event Viewer that appear often!
1. Source: NETLOGON Type: Error Event ID: 3095 Description: This computer is configured as a member of a workgroup, not as a member of a domain. The Netlogon service does not need to run in this configuration.
2. Source: Application Hang Type: Error Category: (101) Event ID: 1002 Description: Hanging application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.
3. Source: Application Hang Type: Error Event ID: 1001 Description: Fault bucket 734037209.
If you can help me with any of these I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

If they don't cause a problem just ignore them. I get # 2 like you sometimes and when I check with microsoft am told 'No action required by user".

2. Source: Application Hang Type: Error Category: (101) Event ID: 1002 Description: Hanging application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-errors.740369/
Relevancy 106.64%

Hello All Can anyone help with the following Event errors Viewer errors in event viewer Event ID DHCPv -Client Your computer was not assigned an address from the network by the DHCP Server for the Network Card with network address x C E B The following error occurred x Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address DHCP server Errors appear every mins or so can you help fix please has been happening sinc install Event ID Service Control Manager The BANTExt service failed to start due to the following error The system cannot find the file specified Began this morning Event ID Security-SPP Failed to schedule Event Viewer errors SPPSVC for re-start at - - T Z Error Code x Began days ago Event ID Kernel-EventTracing Session quot Circular Kernel Context Logger quot has failed to start with the following error s xC This has begun to appear this morning and every or mins Event Viewer errors Clean install from Microsoft image and valid key from Microsoft Help or views appreciated Thanks barney

Hi barney and welcome,

Well, the first one has to do with the new IPv6 protocol. It isn't widely used yet or really at all that I know of, maybe by a select few. If you uncheck this box, those errors will stop. I had the same errors occuring every couple of minutes, although I never had them in Vista with it enabled. I don't really know about the other errors.
Attachment 2928

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/2189-event-viewer-errors.html
Relevancy 106.64%

What is generating these errors has been tracked down. What can eliminate them has not...

SChannel errors are seen after each Windows Update.

Distributed COM (lack of permission) errors pop up after clicking on certain start menu tiles.

Though several posts in forums suggest how to change permissions via Component Services
and the registry, none of those measures are available here. Greyed out or "access denied."

Despite the error, the clicked start menu items (weather and finance) do eventually appear.

Please provide us with your Event Viewer administrative logs by following these steps:
Click Start Menu
Type eventvwr into Search programs and files (do not hit enter)
Right click eventvwr.exe and click Run as administrator
Expand Custom Views
Click Administrative Events
Right click Administrative Events
Save all Events in Custom View As...
Save them in a folder where you will remember which folder and save as Errors.evtx
Go to where you saved Errors.evtx
Right click Errors.evtx -> send to -> compressed (zipped) folder
Upload the .zip file here.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/5586-event-viewer-errors.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Hello SF!

I have two errors constantly being registered every time reboot(or turn on) my computer that i cant resolve:

The first one is a Event 3006 LoadPerf:

Quote:
Unable to read the performance counter strings defined for the 01a language ID. The first DWORD in the Data section contains the Win32 error code.

And a second one a Event 1530 User Profile Settings:

Quote:
Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded now. The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards.

A:Two errors in Event Viewer

We'll need the information from the Data section of the error in order to get the Win32 error code on the first error.

As for the second error - it's gonna require uninstalling applications until you find out which one is causing it. Or, you can use the free program Process Monitor to see what's doing the registry accesses - but the log file is huge. It's available for free from here: Process Monitor

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/83761-two-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 106.64%

I have no Bsods or issues with my machine but it states this forum section is also for event viewer errors so here it goes I have Windows professional I use it on my quot home quot PC so viewer help event errors Need with its not connected to a domain or anything like that Just laying that Need help with event viewer errors information out there Here are my errors that appear in my event viewer often The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID C FCC -E - D-AE -A AD D B D and APPID ED D-D - - A - F ACAD B to the user NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM SID S- - - from address LocalHost Using LRPC This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool Source is distributed Com Event ID Doing research brings me to these webpages Event ID COM Security Policy Configuration COM Security Policy Configuration My problem is I do not know how to find out what application is causing the error log or what to do after getting into the com service snap in I have no issues or problems with my machine Other then a second hard disk that failed on me recently which I removed but the errors still appear making it not related I gather I need to modify permissions on an object But I have no clue what the object is I am not even sure if this is a big deal or if it even matters This is the only errors in my event log other then the disk related ones so I am not sure whats going on If anyone has any ideas please let me know System is clean from threats I only have very few startup programs and I'm not encounting any issues at all just the event being recorded as Error Not critical just error

A:Need help with event viewer errors

If it's not causing you problems, then to be honest I would worry about it. I've seen Event Log errors before which don't actually cause any problems.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/308890-need-help-event-viewer-errors.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Hi Since installing Windows Ultimate on my system about weeks ago I have seen a lot of warnings and errors in Event Viewer Here are just a few Errors Event Viewer in of them The following are all ERRORS Volsnap The shadow copies of volume K were aborted during detection VSS Volume Shadow Copy Service error Unexpected error querying for the IVssWriterCallback interface Errors in Event Viewer hr x Access is denied This is often caused by incorrect security settings in either the writer or requestor process Operation Gathering Writer Data Context Writer Class Id e - f - -a e- ae Writer Name System Writer Writer Instance ID f c - bf - e - c d- f f b ce Service Control Manager The NVIDIA Display Driver Service service has reported an invalid Errors in Event Viewer current state Kernel Event Tracing Session quot Circular Kernel Context Logger quot failed to start with the following error xC SessionName Circular Kernel Context Logger FileName ErrorCode LoggingMode This one occurred times in seconds on one occasion last week The following are all WARNINGS Search The content source lt csc S- - - - - - - gt cannot be accessed Context Application SystemIndex Catalog Details The object was not found HRESULT x x User Profile Service Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards NTFS The system failed to flush data to the transaction log Corruption may occur NTFS The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume WIN The system appears to be running properly so I'm wondering whether these errors are more nusiances than anything else I would appreciate any advice on this Thanks FW

Quote: Originally Posted by fw2010

The system appears to be running properly, so I'm wondering whether these errors are more nusiances than anything else.

I would appreciate any advice on this.

Thanks

FW

Errors in the Event Viewer are anything but "nusiances" whether any of them are serious is another question entirely as I cannot say for sure.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/43570-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Dear Team,
Am getting the following error codes in a single machine. can any one help on this, Without changing the OS.
Windows :- 8.1pro
4gb ddr3 ram. 
i5 processor.
Error Codes :- 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/17d66c51-0471-479e-aca5-bbd2e23fb2ab/event-viewer-errors?forum=w7itproperf
Relevancy 106.64%

Does anyone know a solution for these warnings and error?

Attachment 2031

Attachment 2032

Attachment 2033

Hi aaron,

With the error it looks like the IPv6 part of the network stack is complaining that the DHCP server you are pointing to is not supplying a suitable address for the computer, This is I believe quite normal as most dhcp servers are not yet actually running IPv6 at the moment. Eventually the IPv6 will replace the current IPv4 (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) addresses used for TCP/IP

With the two warnings I can only suggest you post a feedback to MS with the details as they are the sofware vendoe for the two items causing the warnings

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/1288-event-viewer-errors.html
Relevancy 106.64%

I have two event errors. They are both in the application part.

The first is Perfnet:- Unable to open the Server service. Server performance data will not be returned. Error code returned is in data DWORD 0.

The second is:- Perfctrs:- Unable to read IO control information from NBT device. Are these errors terminal or can they be solved. They are the only two I have and they are there everytime I reboot.

Thanx in advance

A:Event viewer Errors

is this nt 4.0 or windows 2000, server or workstation?

some performance counters require you to have snmp loaded and configured to get the requested results.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-errors.41634/
Relevancy 106.64%

Hi I have event viewer errors which I'd like to see if we can resolve between us I like to have a clean system if at all possible Error Faulting application name wmiprvse exe version time stamp x ab Faulting module name ntdll dll version time stamp x b Exception code xc Fault offset x f e Faulting process ID xeb Faulting application start time x d f cdba b Errors Various Event Viewer Faulting application path C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe Faulting module path C Windows SYSTEM ntdll dll Report ID e - - b a- -b ce Faulting package full name Faulting package-relative application ID I know that this is a software fault but there isn't much information on the internet about it that Various Event Viewer Errors seems relevant to me Error The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID D F F - - F - -FC C CAE and APPID F A - C- - D F- A D D to the user NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM SID S- - - from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool I have tried the various suggestions relating to this which usually involve editing the registry to give user accounts permissions relating to the CLSID keys Warning Event The driver Driver WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD WPDBUSENUM USBSTOR Disk amp Ven Generic- amp Prod SD MMC amp Rev amp f -b bf- d - f - a c efb b This appears to relate to my internal multi card reader This appears three times for each of the card slots Any help is appreciated

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/59184-various-event-viewer-errors.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Can anyone assist Event Errors Viewer me with cleaning up the following Event Viewer Errors Any help will be much appreciated Thank you HP Pavilion dv - dx Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium x Event Viewer Errors Motherboard Compal FC Event Viewer Errors Processor AMD Turion X Dual-Core Mobile RM- Socket M S G mhz PM Error Service Control Manager - The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load StarOpen PM Error Application Popup - SystemRoot SysWow Drivers StarOpen SYS has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver PM Error hpdskflt - PM Error Service Control Manager - The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load AFD avipbb DfsC hpdskflt NetBIOS netbt nsiproxy PSched RasAcd rdbss SCDEmu Smb spldr StarOpen tdx Wanarpv PM Error Service Control Manager - The Workstation service depends on the Network Store Interface Service service which failed to start because of the following error The dependency service or group failed to start PM Error Service Control Manager - The TCP IP NetBIOS Helper service depends on the Ancilliary Function Driver for Winsock service which failed to start because of the following error A device attached to the system is not functioning PM Error Service Control Manager - The SMB MiniRedirector Wrapper and Engine service depends on the Redirected Buffering Sub Sysytem service which failed to start because of the following error A device attached to the system is not functioning PM Error Service Control Manager - The SMB MiniRedirector service depends on the SMB MiniRedirector Wrapper and Engine service which failed to start because of the following error The dependency service or group failed to start PM Error Service Control Manager - The SMB x MiniRedirector service depends on the SMB MiniRedirector Wrapper and Engine service which failed to start because of the following error The dependency service or group failed to start PM Error Service Control Manager - The Network Store Interface Service service depends on the NSI proxy service service which failed to start because of the following error A device attached to the system is not functioning PM Error Service Control Manager - The Network Location Awareness service depends on the Network Store Interface Service service which failed to start because of the following error The dependency service or group failed to start PM Error Service Control Manager - The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error The dependency service or group failed to start PM Error Service Control Manager - The DNS Client service depends on the NetIO Legacy TDI Support Driver service which failed to start because of the following error A device attached to the system is not functioning PM Error Service Control Manager - The DHCP Client service depends on the Ancilliary Function Driver for Winsock service which failed to start because of the following error A device attached to the system is not functioning PM Error Service Control Manager - The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the following error The dependency service or group failed to start PM Error Service Control Manager - A timeout milliseconds was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the SysMain service PM Error Service Control Manager - A timeout milliseconds was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the TrkWks service PM Error Service Control Manager - The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load hpdskflt StarOpen PM Error volmgr - Crash dump initialization failed

A google search found this regarding the StarOpen error: StarOpen

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/312050/event-viewer-errors/
Relevancy 106.64%

I just bought my computer weeks ago and I was looking in the event viewer and there were all of these errors example below are these errors normal do they fix them selves and am i going to have any trouble with my comp because of this please help thanks Log Name Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Operational Source Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Date PM Event ID Task Category Boot Performance Monitoring Level Critical Keywords Event Log User LOCAL SERVICE Computer Kalvert-PC Description Windows has started up Boot Duration ms IsDegradation true Incident Time UTC AM Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com Event Viewer Errors win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance quot Guid quot cfc ec - b - eba- b- caee b a quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt Event Viewer Errors TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID Event Viewer Errors gt lt Correlation ActivityID quot -E E - -CE C-EE EE C quot gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Operational lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Kalvert-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Event Viewer Errors Name quot BootTsVersion quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootStartTime quot gt - - T Z lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootEndTime quot gt - - T Z lt Data gt lt Data Name quot SystemBootInstance quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot UserBootInstance quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MainPathBootTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootKernelInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootDriverInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootDevicesInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootPrefetchInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootPrefetchBytes quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootAutoChkTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootSmssInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootCriticalServicesInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootUserProfileProcessingTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootMachineProfileProcessingTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootExplorerInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootNumStartupApps quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootPostBootTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootIsRebootAfterInstall quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootRootCauseStepImprovementBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootRootCauseGradualImprovementBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootRootCauseStepDegradationBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootRootCauseGradualDegradationBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootIsDegradation quot gt true lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootIsStepDegradation quot gt true lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootIsGradualDegradation quot gt true lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootImprovementDelta quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootDegradationDelta quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootIsRootCauseIdentified quot gt true lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

First try examining the Reliability Monitor for errors. You can get to this by clicking on Start and typing "Reliability" (without the quotes) and pressing Enter.

In the left hand pane, click on Reliability Monitor - then view the errors posted in the right hand pane. Let us know what you find and we'll move on from there.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/128439/event-viewer-errors/
Relevancy 105.78%

Hi all,

i tried loading the eventvwr.msc file from system32 folder directly as well as from the administrator tools, but i get:

"event log service is unavailable. verify that the service is running."

so i try to start the event log service, from the services.msc program;
whenever i try to start windows event log from services i get the message:

"Windows could not start the windows event log service on local computer.
Error 3: The system cannot find the path specified."

how can i specify the path?
or
how can i resolve the problem?

any help would be appreciated please---thanks

A:HELP need to solve this problem asap - Unable to start event viewer/event log service

Fire up regedit and find this key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog

With "Eventlog" highlighted on the left pane, you should be able to see a value called "ImagePath" on the right. ImagePath should be equal to this:

%SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted

If you can't see "ImagePath" in that location, or if it's not set to the text above, that's almost certainly your problem. If you're in the habit of using "registry cleaners", that might be the cause.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/223413-help-need-solve-problem-asap-unable-start-event-viewer-event-log-service.html
Relevancy 105.78%

I was running DMark and got a BSOD code After that every Event and every time Logs BSOD After 3011 ID Event I boot Viewer 3012 time I boot Event Viewer logs Error Codes ID and Attached are screenshots of both I googled this and found two different threads where someone suggested to rebuild the performance counters After BSOD Event Viewer Logs Event ID 3012 and 3011 every time I boot Both responses were basically the same below is one Neither of the OP's came back and said if this worked for After BSOD Event Viewer Logs Event ID 3012 and 3011 every time I boot them Re LoadPerf Hi- I had the same problem with LoadPerf and here is what I found out All performance counter names and explain text are maintained in string tables managed by the performance counter subsystem Perflib The current contents of the performance counter string tables are corrupted and cannot be displayed To correct the problem rebuild the string tables User Action To rebuild the string tables on the computer that displayed the message at the command After BSOD Event Viewer Logs Event ID 3012 and 3011 every time I boot prompt type Lodctr r The contents of the string tables are automatically rebuilt I hope this helps Since this was from XP and the other response was for Vista I wanted to see if the guru's at SevenForums thought that this was okay before I did this Here are the screenshoots of my two errors

A:After BSOD Event Viewer Logs Event ID 3012 and 3011 every time I boot

Rebuilding the string tables as outlined in my first post fixed the problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/305115-after-bsod-event-viewer-logs-event-id-3012-3011-every-time-i-boot.html
Relevancy 105.35%

My PC is a mess! Programs won't open, or take forever; when you move windows around they form a trail of images; I've run every spyware/virus program I have, but nothing comes up.

Saw on some site that you should go into your event viewer and see what it says under "Application" What I get is an endless list of errors: the source of most of them is "true Vector service" (don't know what that is) or "Application error" or "application hang".

Afraid to say, I don't know what any of this means, but I'm ready to toss the computer out the window!
Any guidance?

A:endless errors on event viewer

Hi,
if you right click the errors, or double click it, it will show more of the error.
Also, although you anti-spyware/virus programs may not pick anything up, it would be a good idea to go through the 'having problems with spyware/viruses' steps in my sig, and post a HJT log where instructed (HJT log section.)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/endless-errors-on-event-viewer-114140.html
Relevancy 105.35%

Hi guys!

Its just been couple of days since I knew what the feature of "Event Viewer" is and I check Event Viewer for regular basis but now whenever I open Event Viewer and click on "Administrative Events" then it says "Query error" and the message is:
Log Error
Microsoft-Windows-GWX-ins/Debug The specified channel could not be found. Check channel configuration
Microsoft-Windows-GWX-ins/operational The specified channel could not be found. Check channel configuration

And apart from this I have several other warnings/errors But I want to fix this issue first so that I can post other errors. Thanks for your time guys! please reply if you have any idea about this! please! please!

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/54380-event-viewer-errors-warnings.html
Relevancy 105.35%

I'm getting hundreds of these every day showing in Event Viewer Log Name Application Source Microsoft-Windows-CAPI Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User N A Computer Dell-P Description Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at lt http www download windowsupdate com msdownload update v static trustedr en authrootstl cab gt with error A required certificate CAPI2 Event in Viewer errors is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com CAPI2 errors in Event Viewer win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-CAPI quot Guid quot bbca a -b - dc-a c -b d e fb quot EventSourceName quot Microsoft-Windows-CAPI quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Dell-P lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt http www download windowsupdate com msdownload update v static trustedr en authrootstl cab lt Data gt lt Data gt A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt I've seen lots of posts about this in Vista and Win but nothing I've seen fixes the problem Is there a fix available for Win It doesn't seem top be causing me any problem that I'm aware of but I hate seeing all those errors in Event Viewer I know don't look

A:CAPI2 errors in Event Viewer

You may have seen this page before: PeteNetLive - KB0000304 - Event ID 4107, CAPI2 Error Windows 7. If followed, it will point to what program is causing that error.

I actually had the same error a week or so ago, but at the time I was getting ready to restore a backup image of my C: drive and it hasn't come back, so I didn't ever check on it too much.

Hope this will maybe help you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/133162-capi2-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 105.35%

Hello i am new to the fourms but am a bit shook up over somthing..i have recently been told that my computer has junk files that are now dangerous and harming my hardware..im unsure if this is true.but i did follow instructions and was told to go to event viewer and look at the system,aplications ect..there are alot and i meen alot of errors and a few critical under the level tab...can somone please help me..and tell me if what i have been told is true that there are indeed so calld junk files on my computer and will infact damage my systems hardware. please advise me on what i should do..i am quite worried.

A:lots of errors in event viewer

Who or what told you this?

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/152856-lots-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 105.35%

Hello- All of a sudden I am getting unexplained warnings and errors in Event Viewer.

The warnings are Event ID 6000 and 1530. The errors are Event ID 8193. Please note attachments for Event

details. They appear to have something to do with 'GPClient', the Registry being in use, and

System Restore.

My AV appears to play into it. I uninstalled the avast! AV with the avast! Tool and did a further clean-up

with rejzor's tool as well- all done in safe mode. We then reinstalled avast!

We have searched for solutions to absolutely no avail. Please advise on this matter- any help will be greatly

appreciated.

Regards-

tim

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/384674-event-viewer-warnings-errors.html
Relevancy 105.35%

The Cryptographic Services service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 403 time(s).
The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block.
The DNS Client service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 48 time(s).

The first one is there every one in three errors. Am I completely screwed and need to format? I've had many random Windows glitches lately as well. I tried Tweaking.com - Windows Repair All In One tool, but that didn't do the trick.

A:Event Viewer, hundreds of errors

If you're using tweaking Suites or REgistry Cleaners then you've likely ruined Win7. It doesn't tolerate them at all. I would System Restore to before they were used if possible.

If not compare your install to the perfect install compiled in Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7
to learn the tools and methods which work best with Win7, based on tens of thousands of installs we've helped with here. It may be worth it to wipe the slate and do one perfect install which you can then preserved with a backup image in case it ever becomes problematic.

But it won't if you stick with the tools and methods in those steps.

Otherwise work through the Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/336188-event-viewer-hundreds-errors.html
Relevancy 105.35%

Hi guys!

Its just been couple of days since I knew what the feature of "Event Viewer" is and I check Event Viewer for regular basis but now whenever I open Event Viewer and click on "Administrative Events" then it says "Query error" and the message is:
Log Error
Microsoft-Windows-GWX-ins/Debug The specified channel could not be found. Check channel configuration
Microsoft-Windows-GWX-ins/operational The specified channel could not be found. Check channel configuration

And apart from this I have several other warnings/errors But I want to fix this issue first so that I can post other errors. Thanks for your time guys! please reply if you have any idea about this! please! please!

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/54380-event-viewer-errors-warnings.html
Relevancy 105.35%

I m having problems that are displayed in my Event Viewer I have not noticed any problems during operation so something is going on that I don t understand There are errors dating back to The first error was displayed as Print Servce Initializing a print provider This entry was followed Errors Many Event Listing Viewer by very many Kernel Event Tracing Session or Session There are different types of errors in the listing but the list is too long to display here The events are listed from did a clean install of Windows Event Viewer Listing Many Errors Pro bit until Event Viewer Listing Many Errors today and I became aware of the problem when a new Adobe Flash update would lockup my computer There are Print Service errors listed when no printing was done My printer is a HP Network printer and I also have a Synology server on the network Here is a listing of the errors displayed this morning I did no printing this morning Yesterday a full computer virus scan found and removed a file called quot Hack Tool Win quot and thought that was the problem Error AM Service Control Manager None Error AM Service Control Manager None Error AM Service Control Manager None Error AM Microsoft Antimalware None Error AM PrintService Sharing a printer Error AM PrintService Sharing a printer Error AM Kernel-EventTracing Session I would appreciate any help with this problem

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/385938-event-viewer-listing-many-errors.html
Relevancy 105.35%

Hello- All of a sudden I am getting unexplained warnings and errors in Event Viewer.

The warnings are Event ID 6000 and 1530. The errors are Event ID 8193. Please note attachments for Event

details. They appear to have something to do with 'GPClient', the Registry being in use, and

System Restore.

My AV appears to play into it. I uninstalled the avast! AV with the avast! Tool and did a further clean-up

with rejzor's tool as well- all done in safe mode. We then reinstalled avast!

We have searched for solutions to absolutely no avail. Please advise on this matter- any help will be greatly

appreciated.

Regards-

tim

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/384674-event-viewer-warnings-errors.html
Relevancy 105.35%

I am running windows xp on a pc I just recieved it s not new a little background may be necessary please bear with me physically there are two hdds connected to the mb they are sata and I noticed in my computer that only one hdd was reported it was c and is roughly the same size as the two hdd combined same in disk manager says c is ntfs and partition same in bios says one hdd called C is DVD-R when I tried to install something it through out a registry write error followed by bcc bug check code error I looked up the product usually memory followed by small mem dump error it did this several times outside of install as well so my friend said to wipe the hdd and start over with a fresh copy of windows we didn t know which hdd was quot c quot so we plugged one in at a time to find out with the hdd on the top there was no response at all even after several attempts at the power button with the bottom hdd only some gobbledeegook came up with a spinning line on the end then said something like quot no boot record found quot then we tried switching the ends of the cables in the hdds around and normal boot again I guess I am old school b c I am accustomed to both hdds connected to the mb by a single ribbon with the primary in the middle and the secondary on the end and the primary being responsible for the boot process not both quot simultaniously XP Windows viewer errors event quot so we thought the hdd Windows XP event viewer errors were somehow quot linked quot so he told me it s not a good idea if I get a virus I ll lose all data and not just os so he said he would quot separate quot them by unpartitioning and repartitioning them to make one c operating system and one d programs the hdd are identical in every way and gb each he attempted it then he installed his copy of windows xp on it and cpuid and firefox and that s all that will fit now quot my computer quot reports that gb of space is being used and the rest is free the total amount of hdd space reported in my computer is still for one hdd and the same size of both hdd together even after he did this windows reports that there is not enough space on the hdd s it s strange b c two programs somehow remained on the hdd s after the quot wipe quot something called RAID and GeForce Now the registry error event id comes up windows was unable to load the registry this is often caused by insufficient mem or insufficient security rights Detail error performing inpage operation for I documents and settings michele walker ntuser dat which leads me to the other problem but later windows reports that it was able to successfully load a previous existing registry then it says that any changes I make to the account will not be saved once I reboot the pc I am not understanding what this means exactly to be able to describe it correctly btw the hdd was labelled c before he did it now it s I and one of the quot drives with removable storage quot in the list in quot my computer quot is labelled c I would prefer the master to be labelled c but i know I can t have everything i want In the event viewer I have these errors warnings app warning A provider Rsop planning Mode provider has been registered in the WMI namespace root Rsop but did not specify the hosting model property This provider will be run using the Local System Account This account is privilaged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests Ensure that the provider has been reviewed for security behavior and update the hosting model property of the provider registration to an account with the least privilages possible for the required functionality other providers registered in the wmi namespace event id CmdTrigger Consumer - CmdTrigger CIMv and event id HighperfCooker v and event id and that are related to I believe are also in the event viewer I went to the the http go microsoft com fwlink events asp website but the directions to solve this do not come up in the list under the eve... Read more

A:Windows XP event viewer errors

this has been a learning experience for me no doubt! I have discovered that the provider and hosting stuff is normal, yay! but now I have hdd failure may be imminent, and unfortunately, the raid is striped. but it's not failed yet...lol I am holding out hope that I can salvage the other hdd. They can't both have a bad block, physically, just because they are striped or partitioned, I think. so I want to take the other one out and then maybe I can adapt it into my dell. I don't see why I should have to lose both hdd. but that's my problem, I don't see... hahaha well, I get there eventually, at least close anyway. anyway the error is Harddisk 0\D RO has predicted it will fail. back up yadda yadda. Harddisk 0/D has a bad block. so I did a chkdisk on d and it says the file system is RAW. I wonder if that is why the top hdd would not boot up on its own, or it could be because they are striped idk. I can't recall a time when on an ide master slave set up that I unplugged the slave and booted up to see what would happen. so I don't know if they "need" each other even under "normal" circumstances. Now, "I" harddisk is 0, so a must be 1, c (removable disk with storage) must be 2, and d (cdrom-rw) must be 3 and e (dvd-rw must be 4 and so on. I think. In event viewer it says that cdrom 3 has a bad block, I don't want to see another event log for a long time once all this is done, and when I try to use it windows says it can't read drive c..lol this is loads of fun!!! and even more fun when you are clueless!!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-xp-event-viewer-errors.983817/
Relevancy 105.35%

This is what happens when I try to open an event in event viewer:

at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.FormView.InternalInitialize()
at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.View.HandleInitializationRequest(IRequestStatus requestStatus)
at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.View.ProcessRequest(Request request)
at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.ViewMessageClient.ProcessRequest(Request request)
at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Internal.IMessageClient.ProcessRequest(Request request)
at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Executive.RequestStatus.BeginRequest(IMessageClient messageClient, RequestInfo requestInfo)
at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Executive.SnapInRequestOperation.ProcessRequest()
at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Executive.Operation.OnThreadTransfer(SimpleOperationCallback callback)

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/143069-event-viewer-snap-errors.html
Relevancy 105.35%

whats up guys So i keep getting these errors in event viewer and i have no idea why This has been happening for as long as i built this computer and In Viewer DHCP Errors DNS and Event since then i still cant figure out why Could it be something with my router HELP PLS Code Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-DNS-Client Date AM Event ID Task Category None Level Warning Keywords User NETWORK SERVICE Computer Patrick-PC Description Name resolution for the name ping DNS and DHCP Errors In Event Viewer avast com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win DNS and DHCP Errors In Event Viewer events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-DNS-Client quot Guid quot C E- EEA- A -A FE-A B DDB D quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Patrick-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot QueryName quot gt ping avast com lt Data gt lt Data Name quot AddressLength quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Address quot gt C A lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Code Log Name Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client Admin Source Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client Date AM Event ID Task Category Address Configuration State Event Level Error Keywords User LOCAL SERVICE Computer Patrick-PC Description The IP address lease for the Network Card with network address x BF AF has been denied by the DHCP server The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client quot Guid quot A A F - - EAB-ABAD-F A D AED quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client Admin lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Patrick-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot Address quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot HWLength quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot HWAddress quot gt BF AF lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Address quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

A:DNS and DHCP Errors In Event Viewer

Information
Click the start button and navigate to the command prompt (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt)
Make sure that you right click on the command prompt application and choose "Run as Administrator"
Type in the command ipconfig /flushdns

Try this mate, and see if it helps?

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/345493-dns-dhcp-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 105.35%

Hello I am getting frequent Errors Event Viewer Frequent system related errors in my Frequent Event Viewer Errors Event Viewer Typically those are related to system crashes Here are four for starters It is almost impossible to avoid some crashes on a daily basis I find the Frequent Event Viewer Errors M help over my head Where to start Thanks in advance for any suggestions Event Type Error Event Source SMTPSVC Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer HOME-D DBCB C Description The Frequent Event Viewer Errors service metabase path LM SMTPSVC could not be opened The data is the error code For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at http www microsoft com contentredirect asp For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event Type Error Event Source Service Control Manager Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer HOME-D DBCB C Description The Simple Mail Transfer Protocol SMTP service terminated with the following error The system cannot find the path specified For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event Type Error Event Source Service Control Manager Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer HOME-D DBCB C Description The World Wide Web Publishing service terminated with the following error The system cannot find the path specified ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event Type Error Event Source Service Control Manager Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer HOME-D DBCB C Description The ProtexisLicensing service failed to start due to the following error Access is denied nbsp

A:Frequent Event Viewer Errors

Ozrom1E already answered this post here: http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-xp/701214-frequent-event-system-errors.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/frequent-event-viewer-errors.701245/
Relevancy 105.35%

Windows XP. Event Viewer/System shows two errors at bootup (not shown at reboot). Errors are in Service Control Manager- Event: 7001 - User: N/A. Both the errors refer to Workstation Service failing to start. I looked up this 7001 error on Google, and it seems to refer to networking. I'm not on a network. I don't know how long the error has been taking place; just happened to notice it today while poking around in Administrative Tools. The computer seems to be booting okay, and it runs fine. Any ideas? Thanks.

Relevancy 105.35%

After uninstalling MSE, I used ccleaner to clean up some registry along with the suggested Microsoft fix-it for complete MSE uninstallation. After the reboot, my computer started a bit slower than usual so I checked the event viewer. I started getting event viewer errors and warnings relating to Event ID 3036, gatherer and various other errors about search. The majority of them were 3036 though. There was also an ESSENT error (eventID 455, logging/recovery) ---> Windows (4024) Windows: Error -1811 occurred while opening logfile C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\MSS00736.log.

I'm thinking about rebuilding my index but I've never done it so I'm not sure what will happen/how I should proceed. Thanks in advance.

Edit 1 - Also I was using the Take Ownership script in order to remove the MSE folder in ProgramData as MSE was causing issues but I'm not sure if this contributed to the search errors.

A:Event viewer search errors

Is this still the factory preinstalled Win7 which is a corrupt install smothered with bloatware and useless duplicate utilities with better versions built into Win7? If so I'd Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7
or at the minimum Clean Up Factory Bloatware.

Rebuilding the index is always a good thing: Index - Rebuild - Windows 7 Forums

It shows in these Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7 how to resolve repeat errors in Event Viewer as well as other steps to go over your install completely.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/297056-event-viewer-search-errors.html
Relevancy 105.35%

Although my computer seems to fundtion quite normally I found this in the Event Viewer:

Event 10, WMI

"Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected."

No idea what it means. Do I need to do anything?

John

A:WMI errors shown in Event Viewer

Found this KB article: Article ID: 2545227

Not a problem apparently. There is a "Fix-it".

John

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/298300-wmi-errors-shown-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 105.35%

While messing around trying to solve my problem in the post immediately below, I went into my Event Viewer and discovered 256 errors and warnings. I've had this computer 5 days. Is that an usually high number for 5 days of usage? Some of the errors are dated 3 months before I got the computer. Does this mean there were errors in the initial installations?

A:Event Viewer: How many errors and warnings are too many?

It depends a great deal on what the "errors" are. Some errors are pretty much meaningless. Other errors about services not starting and so on may be temporary with a later entry showing that the service did, in fact, start. If you are not having obvious problems with your machine, and you do not know what the entries in the log mean, save yourself the anxiety and don't read them, or find someone to read them that knows what they mean.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-how-many-errors-and-warnings-are-too-many.1025232/
Relevancy 105.35%

I was searching the forum earlier & kept getting a popup about an IE problem which I've dealt with many times in the past. Now I have about 20 Errors in Event Viewer taking up space while I wait for a reply in my other post about how to stop the popup. Is there a way to delete just them? (I used that batch file to clear the list just a couple days ago.)

A:Can I delete just certain errors in Event Viewer?

Doesn't look like you can, it's either all or nothing, or create a custom view to filter out what you don't want to see.

Interesting thread here: How can I remove specific events from the event log in Windows Server 2008? - Server Fault

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/284312-can-i-delete-just-certain-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 105.35%

I'd hoped to resolve these myself but right off the bat I don't understand what to do or where to go.

This VSS one tells me to "check security on the volume" but I don't even know where to go to do that.

My Event Viewer is loaded with errors & warnings. Many people have said to ignore it for the most part but I am having a couple issues that I think could be resolved by going thru' some but I just get lost. I just don't know enough computer-eez (if there is such a word) to feel confident that I won't mess things up worse.

A:Event Viewer Errors & Warnings

Much to read here Event ID 12348
and here
Event ID 12348

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/287908-event-viewer-errors-warnings.html
Relevancy 105.35%

Not sure if this is the right place so please Event errors ESENT in Viewer move it me if I'm misplaced I recently re-installed W and used Kari's tutorial to help me move the Users folder to a partition on another disk using the sysprep routine This is a list of W s Environment variables that apply to my account MS user admin Those that relate to my account all seem to be pointing to the right location H Users However until I turned off 'Sync my settings' the event viewer was littered with errors regarding ESENT--Extensible Storage database Engine recorded ESENT errors in Event Viewer multiple times per minute in an infinitely repetitive sequence Events amp The event is the trigger SettingSyncHost B D - F - D -A - E CAECB Database recovery failed with error - because it encountered references to a database 'C Users omnes AppData Local Microsoft Windows SettingSync metastore meta edb' which is no longer present The database was not brought to a Clean Shutdown state before it was removed or possibly moved or renamed The database engine will not permit recovery to complete for this instance until the missing database is re-instated If the database is truly no longer available and no longer required procedures for recovering from this error are available in the Microsoft Knowledge Base or by following the quot more information quot link at the bottom of this message Can anyone suggest a way of directing the SettingSyncHost process to the right location The drive partition label C should be H but otherwise the path is correct and the db file which is a hidden system file exists in that location It's not a problem for at present as I don't have any devices that use that account and have turned off 'Sync my settings' via Account settings but it may be in the future and may also be an issue for those who have moved the Users folder and have devices that give ESENT errors in Event Viewer them ESENT errors in Event Viewer that syncing feeling Incidentally virtually all references in the MKB describe permissions rather than location problems and the quot more information quot link in Event Viewer Event Log Online Help provides no information Page Not Found

A:ESENT errors in Event Viewer

Try a symbolic link to make it appear as it C:\Users exists, but point it to H:\Users
Then optionally make it hidden so it doesn't clutter things.

Open CMD.exe as admin.

Code:

mklink /D "C:\Users" "H:\Users"
To make it hidden

Code:
attrib +H "C:\Users"
To make it hidden and a system file (hiding it slightly more hidden)\

Code:
attrib +H +S "C:\Users"

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/42827-esent-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 105.35%

Hi,

I'm new on Windows 10 forum.

Could you have a look at my errors that appear in Event Viewer, are they bad do need fixing, are they affecting the OS in a negative way, what's your advice?

The errors below which you can't see are all 10010 and one is 10016.

Thank you

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/54982-windows-event-viewer-errors.html
Relevancy 105.35%

Hi

I am getting a lot of warnings and errors in Windows 7 (x64) Event Viewer

The errors are generally:

Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootstl.cab> with error: The data is invalid.
The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: EIO_XP

The warnings are usually related to DNS Client Events and usually have the format:

"Name resolution for the name sdmc.devicevm.com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded."

Sometimes a different address or IP address appears instead of smdc.devicevm.com (e.g. 202.11.168.192.in-addr.arpa and others)

The EIO_XP driver appears to be associated with ASUS Smart Doctor which I do not have installed, I haven't been able to find anything more about it. Can anyone help me with these problems?

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-warnings-and-errors.956723/