Windows Support Forum

Lenovo Thinkpad T410: Bought a different battery, issues reporting %

Q: Lenovo Thinkpad T410: Bought a different battery, issues reporting %

Good afternoon all,

I have been in the process of making my laptop, a Lenovo Thinkpad T410, a much better device to use. While I've been having HDD issues, my main issue right now is the battery that I had purchased. With the IBM Power Manager software, the battery is listed as a Sanyo 42T4710. It is a 9 cell battery and I will provide any other information you need.

When I had first purchased the device, after charging for awhile the battery icon on the laptop would begin to flash amber. It will not charge to 100%, and usually stops at 96%. With the battery manager, the charge threshold is set to "Always Full Charge (Start when below 96% and end at 100%). I tried to run the battery gauge reset option, however the laptop permanently stayed at 96% and never discharged lower than that.

Are there any recommendations that you can make for what I should do with the battery?

Thanks!

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Lenovo Thinkpad T410: Bought a different battery, issues reporting %

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Lenovo Thinkpad T410: Bought a different battery, issues reporting %

Does it charge to 100 when laptop is shutdown?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/372204-lenovo-thinkpad-t410-bought-different-battery-issues-reporting.html
Relevancy 87.11%

Hi Can I use Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad T410 in Thinkpad T400?

A:Can I use Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad T410 in T40...

No.  It is a different shape

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Can-I-use-Battery-from-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T410-in-T400/td-p/3316561
Relevancy 97.18%

Hi everyone,
Need a new laptop for my computer science degree, considered quite a few. Was just wondering if anyone has an oppinion on the Lenovo ThinkPad T410 2516, I would upgrade it as follows:
i5-460m processor
windows 7 home premium 64
3/4GB RAM
320GB 7200rpm hard drive
9 cell battery
Anyone think i should upgrade it differently, I'd like to get it a little cheaper so where if anywhere should i make the cuts in upgrades?
Has anyone got this laptop? is it particularly heavy to carry around?

A:What do you think of the Lenovo ThinkPad T410?

what the difference in 3 and 4GB memory - i would not expect you to use that amount of memory unless you are using some special heavy memory programs

what other choice of CPUs do you have

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/what-do-you-think-of-the-lenovo-thinkpad-t410.957614/
Relevancy 96.32%

I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and was wondering where I could get the fingerprint reader, bluetooth and thinkvantage drivers for my Thinkpad. I'm not really sure which drivers to get online.

A:Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Driver Help

Quote: Originally Posted by verbatim20

I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and was wondering where I could get the fingerprint reader, bluetooth and thinkvantage drivers for my Thinkpad. I'm not really sure which drivers to get online.

Hi verbatim, you can find the drivers here Lenovo Support - Download Drivers and Software (GB)? if you need further help post back

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/183853-lenovo-thinkpad-t410-driver-help.html
Relevancy 95.03%

Hello,
I am having trouble getting the built-in wireless adapter on this laptop to get connected to the internet. I have installed the following driver:
http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/migr-73611
but have had no luck. there are no available wireless connections I can connect to.
I have also tried to use USB wireless adapter TP-LINK TL-WN725N to connect to internet. It is able to find available connections but when it tries to connect it says unable to connect and give options to troubleshoot. Once troubleshoot is complete it says to investigate router or access point issues. I have reset the router many times. Other devices are working fine with the internet just not this laptop.
I am running windows 7 64Bit.
Please help.
Thanks

A:Lenovo Thinkpad T410 wireless issue

Can you connect the laptop to the router using a cable at all ?

using just the laptop wireless adapter
unlikely to be this as it is reporting NO networks available - but check anyway please
Check the wireless is switched ON
theres often a physical switch or a combination of the FN and one of the F keys to toggle the wireless on/off
often F2 is used - but note , not always - look for a symbol that looks a little like (( i ))

is the wireless on?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

can we see an ipconfig /all - see how below
do a tcp/ip reset - see how below
post a screen shot of xirrus please - see how below

ipconfig /all

We would like to see the results from an ipconfig /all - post back the results in a reply here.

If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to paste the results into something like notepad and then copy onto a machine that can access the internet and post the results in a reply here.
Save the file to a USB flash drive or other removable media. Plug it into the working computer with internet access and copy the file and paste here.

If you do not have another PC - do you have a phone connected to the internet - can you photograph the result and post the image in a reply
Note: you will see entries named Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface: we dont need to see that information - JUST the information above those entries

For Windows 8 or Windows 10
To open a Cmd Prompt or an Administrator Cmd prompt from the Desktop.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/open-an-elevated-command-prompt-in-windows-8/
Use Win + X and choose Command Prompt or Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.​
For windows version, XP, Vista, W7
Hold the Windows key and press R

Now type CMD

Now press Enter to open a command prompt box (A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on screen ):​
In the command prompt window that opens, type the following command:

Note that there is a space before the /ALL, but there is NOT a space after the / in the following command.

ipconfig /all > network.txt & network.txt ​
It will export the results into notepad and then automatically open the notepad and display on your screen.

Now all you need to do is copy and paste those results into a reply here
to do that:
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Select all
all the text will now be highlighted
Next
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Copy

Now go back to the forum - goto the reply and then right click in the reply box and paste the results.
The results from the notepad should now appear in the forum reply.

TCP/IP stack repair options for use with Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10

For Windows Vista through to Windows 10
Start> Programs> Accessories> and right click on Command Prompt, select "Run as Administrator" to open a command prompt box
(A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on the screen )​
For Windows 8 & 10
To open a Cmd Prompt or an Administrator Cmd prompt from the Desktop. Use Win + X and choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.​
In the command prompt window that opens, type the following commands:

Note: Type only the text in bold and red for the following commands.
Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog and press enter

Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log and press enter

Reset IPv6 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log and press enter
​ReStart (reboot) the machine.

If you receive the message
The requested operation requires elevation.
Then please open the command prompt as administrator - as requested ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lenovo-thinkpad-t410-wireless-issue.1154408/
Relevancy 91.59%

The thinkpad hasn't been used for nearly a year and two months since i purchased it from my friend. Lenovo Power Manager recongnized the battery for a few seconds then says:  Could not detect battery, please reinsert battery or recharge the battery. I applied double sided tape to the thinkpad battery so it wouldn't wobble. Still the same problem. Battery was purchased 2014-06-04.It is an aftermarket battery.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-T410-Battery-Plugged-in-and-Not-Charging/td-p/3413116
Relevancy 91.59%

Recently my T410 laptop has had issues with charging the battery, the battery is plugged in and not charging.I have attempted updating the firmware for the battery, it failes half way through as the battery cannot be not identified.The lenovo power mannager does not resolve the issue either as it cannot detect the battery. Any advice on diagnostics or resolutions would be greatly appreciated, as after contacting lenovo support, they simply told me to replace the battery. Which I am happy to do but only as a last resort. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-T410-Battery-Plugged-in-and-Not-Charging/td-p/3355260
Relevancy 90.3%

I have a brand new issues T410 BSOD Thinkpad T less than a week old and I have been having problems with it When Thinkpad T410 BSOD issues I first got it right out of the box I would get a quot windows does not recognize one of your usb devices quot message and when I went to device manager quot unknown device quot was the issue So I uninstalled it and I thought that was that A couple days later I started getting BSoDs with the error code quot BUGCODE USB DRIVER quot I have gotten a bunch since then I would guess around and they seem to happen fairly randomly I haven't been able to pick up a pattern Here's some basic system information OS- Windows Pro -bit Came pre-installed I have not reinstalled it Like I said my computer is less than a week old Well it shipped out of Lenovo's warehouse on june st but it arrived around july th or th I have an intel graphics media accelerator HD not sure if that's the name of the video card or not Anyways any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated

A:Thinkpad T410 BSOD issues

here's that zip file I'm supposed to post

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/thinkpad-t410-bsod-issues-497590.html
Relevancy 76.97%

HiI have bought a lenovo thinkpad e460 laptop about 5 months ago. According the specification battery design capacity is 47500 mWh. but after utilizing about 5 months and 64 cycling charge, I've Considered full charge capacity  have decreased to 35000 mWh during these months(decreased about 30%). after searching in lenovo support site  I found some drivers to update as Follow:1-BIOS Update Utility2-Lenovo Battery Firmware Update Utility for my laptop battery FRU sereial Number.I updated my laptop with both of softwares. full charge capacity was corrected after updating battery firmware and it showed about 45000mWh.   and then I performed battery gauge reset. unfortunately after completing the process, battery full charge capacity shows about 35000mWh again.I think there is a problem in my laptop battery. I will appreciate somebody help me about resolving the problem.

A:Lenovo Thinkpad E460 Battery Problem

HiI have bought a lenovo thinkpad e460 laptop about 5 months ago. According the specification battery design capacity is 47500 mWh. but after utilizing about 5 months and 64 cycling charge, I've Considered full charge capacity  have decreased to 35000 mWh during these months(decreased about 30%). after searching in lenovo support site  I found some drivers to update as Follow:1-BIOS Update Utility2-Lenovo Battery Firmware Update Utility for my laptop battery FRU sereial Number.I updated my laptop with both of softwares. full charge capacity was corrected after updating battery firmware and it showed about 45000mWh.   and then I performed battery gauge reset. unfortunately after completing the process, battery full charge capacity shows about 35000mWh again.I think there is a problem in my laptop battery. I will appreciate somebody help me about resolving the problem.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-11e-Windows-E-and-Edge/Lenovo-Thinkpad-E460-Battery-Problem/td-p/3351334
Relevancy 76.97%

A:Lenovo Thinkpad E460 Battery Problem

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Lenovo-Thinkpad-E460-Battery-Problem/td-p/3351334
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi Guys nbsp I need your help here I bought a refurbished T in Oct from Newegg It has a Win professional Today when I turned on the computer it first give out a brief it 15. bought in a has refurbished. t410 ... Oct. Now Thinkpad then it gave out a brief green screen Finally it will stay on a 'black' screen It seems that my screen is 'good' since it first has very briefly Thinkpad Recnetly I have downloaded software which I supspect it has virus on it Also to day before t410 refurbished. bought in Oct. 15. Now it has a ... I turned the computer t410 refurbished. bought in Oct. 15. Now it has a ... off I changed the computer time to Jun I am not sure if these activities are related to my 'black' screen nbsp I later connected a external display and I could do everything on it my external display is good nbsp Lenovo 'black' screen external display is working when the computer is turned on 'Thinkpad' briefly showed up then a brief green screen then goes to 'black' nbsp Please give me your advices Thanks nbsp Dan nbsp nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/t410-refurbished-bought-in-Oct-15-Now-it-has-a-black-screen/td-p/3338506
Relevancy 76.11%

I recently purchased a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 14 (20FY). The problem I've been having is when the battery reaches about 25%-30%, it suddenly drops to 6% and I'm alerted to charge the battery. Any idea what this is happening and how I can fix this?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/Lenovo-Thinkpad-Yoga-14-battery-suddenly-dropping-to-6/td-p/3442360
Relevancy 71.38%

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T440. I have replaced the trackpad with an older style trackpad, after putting everything back together it seemed as if everything was fine, but then I noticed that the delete key, PgUp, PgDn and PrtSc were not working. Note, the delete key does not respond even when I'm in the BIOS. I find it very hard to believe that I've damaged the keyboard and thus the functionality of some keys has been lost, I have examined the connecting ribbon cable and connection socket carefully, they are undamaged and free of debree. Can anyone give me any other suggestions? An external USB keyboard works fine.Delete Key doesn't work in BIOS.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T440-Keyboard-Issues/td-p/3365731
Relevancy 71.38%

About two weeks ago, I began getting BSODs on a 9 month old ThinkPad T410 running Win Professional 7x64, OEM. This is the original install of the OS, and there have been no recent hardware changes. Prior to this issue, the machine has performed without any failures.

Today's failure happened quite spontaneously (or so it seemed to me) while the ThinkPad was sitting unattended and unused for about 15 minutes.

Thanks very much for your assistance.

A:ThinkPad T410 100000b8 BSODs

Hello and welcome,
Uninstall Acronis Software as dump blames them.

Update your Conexant Modem: Lenovo Support - Modem Adapter Software for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), XP - ThinkPad

Code:
CAX_CNXT.sys Wed Jul 01 07:59:52 2009
CAX_DPV.sys Wed Jul 01 08:05:11 2009
CAXHWAZL.sys Wed Jul 01 08:01:14 2009
mdmxsdk.sys Tue Jun 20 09:27:26 2006
Update your ThinkPad TrackPad: Lenovo Support - UltraNav driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) and XP (32-bit, 64-bit) - ThinkPad

Code:
ltpFiltr.sys Mon Jun 15 01:49:50 2009
ltpwrflt.sys Mon May 11 15:47:52 2009
Update your RIM Software ---> Research In Motion - Products

Code:
RimSerial_AMD64.sys Tue Nov 25 06:01:01 2008
Dean

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 100000B8, {fffffa8006c7c680, fffff8800316efc0, 0, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\snapman.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for snapman.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for snapman.sys
Probably caused by : snapman.sys ( snapman+18e71 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC (b8)
A wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine.
This is an illegal operation and the stack track will lead to the offending
code and original DPC routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa8006c7c680, Original thread which is the cause of the failure
Arg2: fffff8800316efc0, New thread
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Stack address of the original thread
Arg4: 0000000000000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
FAULTING_THREAD: fffffa8006c7c680

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xB8

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800032ea992 to fffff800032e7eda

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`03193580 fffff800`032ea992 : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`06c7c680 fffffa80`00000000 fffff880`0f8b487c : nt!KiSwapContext+0x7a
fffff880`031936c0 fffff800`032ed1af : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`03164180 0000000f`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiCommitThreadWait+0x1d2
fffff880`03193750 fffff880`01818e71 : fffff880`0182b100 fffff880`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff800`032f0f00 : nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+0x19f
fffff880`031937f0 fffff880`0182b100 : fffff880`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff800`032f0f00 fffff880`03164180 : snapman+0x18e71
fffff880`031937f8 fffff880`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 fffff800`032f0f00 fffff880`03164180 fffff880`0182b140 : snapman+0x2b100
fffff880`03193800 00000000`00000000 : fffff800`032f0f00 fffff880`03164180 fffff880`0182b140 fffffa80`07d7a348 : 0xfffff880`00000000
STACK_COMMAND: .thread 0xfffffa8006c7c680 ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
snapman+18e71
fffff880`01818e71 ?? ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 3

SYMBOL_NAME: snapman+18e71

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: snapman

IMAGE_NAME: snapman.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 45265d99

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xB8_snapman+18e71

BUCKET_ID: X64_0xB8_snapman+18e71

---------

2: kd> lmtsmn
start end module name
fffff880`0ffc0000 fffff8... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/153766-thinkpad-t410-100000b8-bsods.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello there,I wanted to get all my data from my old Thinkpad T410, so I took out the SSD which was installed in it and connected it to my newer Computer. The problem is that my new bought Computer did not recognize the drive at all, so I tested the drive externally on my Thinkpad and this doesn't recognize it either nor will it boot from it when it is connected via USB. I tested the drive on Windows, Linux and MacOS, there are no problems with my external connector, my Thinkpad boots without problems from other USB-Drives and the drives work internally without any problems. On Linux, the drives are detected but not mountable and not formatable... I hope someone has an answer to this problem 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Thinkpad-T410-SSD-HDD-not-recognized-externally/td-p/3425062
Relevancy 70.52%

I have a T with Windows risky? ThinkPad 10 T410 to Windows Is upgrading Professional which Microsoft invited to upgrade to Win In preparing the computer for Win a message indicated that some functions would not work I did not realize that in taking the next step whateve that was at the time it would gto ahead with the upgrade I found that the offer to choose when to upgrade was a choice of three different pre-assigned days I had to turn Is upgrading ThinkPad T410 to Windows 10 risky? off the computer to stop the upgrade there was no other way I tried Task Manager Is upgrading ThinkPad T410 to Windows 10 risky? Process Explorer Alt F etc Is upgrading ThinkPad T410 to Windows 10 risky? Now it is just reserved and waiting nbsp My concerns are nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp -will an upgrade result in a Windows Professional or will distinctions between Home and Profesional be lost nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp -the preparation process indicated that Intel PROSet Wireless would have to be re-installed As best as I can understand from the Intel site the wireless adaptor Intel Centrino Advanced-N AGN in the T is not supported in Win The Intel site said to go to the manufacturer Will Lenovo have an update for this nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp -Intel PROSet Wireless may not be critical to me but a wireless driver will be Will the T wireless function still function nbsp Has anyone had experience with the T moving to Win nbsp Thanks nbsp

A:Is upgrading ThinkPad T410 to Windows 10 risky?

Hi and welcome, ssumOfficially, upgrade to the win10 on the T410 isn't supported:https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/documents/ht103535- win10 reduction matches the source OS.- definitely, Lenovo will not update the win10 drivers for the Intel 6200 itself, it's a deal of the Intel. But as you noticed there are no upgrades toohttps://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/59470/Intel-Centrino-Advanced-N-6200-Dual-Band- win8/10 manages wireles features from the metro app (Lenovo Settings, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/lenovo-settings/9wzdncrfj12p#app-details) and Charms. For metro app some drivers are needed:http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-t-series-laptops/thinkpad-t41...Note there are not only win10 incompatible laptop components, but applications also.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Is-upgrading-ThinkPad-T410-to-Windows-10-risky/td-p/2176212
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi,I have a Thinkpad L450 with AMD graphics. I recently upgraded it to Windows 10 and it has lost its battery life. Earlier in Windows 8.1 it used to give me 7 hours of working. Now it lasts only for 4 hours. Not sure why this happens or what I should change to improve this.Anybody else facing this?If there's anything I can do to improve battery life, kindly give me suggestions. Thanks in advance.

A:Thinkpad L450 battery life issues after Windows 10...

Hi GhostDragon,

Welcome to Lenovo Forums!

Install the desktop power management with the link here, hope it helps.

Please keep us posted with the results.
Thank you, have a good day.

Did someone help you today? Click on the ?upper half star? at the left side of the post to thank them with a Kudo!

Regards,
Naveen.v

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-L-R-and-SL-series/Thinkpad-L450-battery-life-issues-after-Windows-10-upgrade/td-p/2255943
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi Everyone nbsp nbsp I am a THINKPAD Owner, missing New T410 Fingerprint, Webc... new T owner Bought this notebook for cheap and i am impressed by its quality My specs for the laptop as follows I upgraded ram and ssd and i am happy with the results but there is always a space for logical and not so costly improvements that is why i am here to ask you experts New Owner, THINKPAD T410 missing Fingerprint, Webc... and owners to get some suggestions if you please I am New Owner, THINKPAD T410 missing Fingerprint, Webc... a regular guy who uses its computers for web-browsing and watching online shows and some little photoshopping This computer provided more than enough power for my usage and needs nbsp nbsp i nbsp i - M stock gb ddr mhz ram it was gb before gb kingston hyperX ssd had a gb rpm seagate before Windows legalized with Win Pro key found under the battery x resolution displayEverything works perfect with windows i didn't even have to install any driver but some extra lenovo apps I flashed the lasted bios and that corrected some issues with Win installation I have checked other T models but mine is missing some important specs like Bluetooth chip would prefer BT with low energy webcam support for skype and fingerprint reader for added security The touchpad is also worn by use in time and the palmrest housing is cracked on the edge of both sides I have cut some carbon fiber stickers New Owner, THINKPAD T410 missing Fingerprint, Webc... and put onto touchpad to keep nbsp aestetcis but the sensevitiy is not that good now I want to know if nbsp nbsp I nbsp can upgrade cpu to i if yes which model of i should i get Can i add fingerprint reader to this device and at the same time changing the touchpad and palmrest housing This would be birds with one stone Is it possible to add Bluetooth and LE supporting chip in Can i add webcam but keep the keyboard light nbsp nbsp Thank you for your time and wish you all happy and productive days nbsp ps sorry for the english nbsp it isn't my native language nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/New-Owner-THINKPAD-T410-missing-Fingerprint-Webcam-Bluetooth/td-p/3319623
Relevancy 69.66%

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T which I left outdoors overnight boot Pls help: Thinkpad T410 problem? Simple error after a BBQ No rain but likely some humidity nbsp Symptoms Initially screen remains black nothing happens Simple problem? Pls help: Thinkpad T410 boot error upon pressing power button However computer is still alive Simple problem? Pls help: Thinkpad T410 boot error since power button is shinin- After Unplugging reconnecting the CMOS battery cable machine booting showing following two errors after some Simple problem? Pls help: Thinkpad T410 boot error time Date and time error Neither the date nor the time is set in the computer Solution in the manual Run BIOS Setup Utility to reset the time and date System CMOS checksum bad Default configuration used Solution in the manual Charge the backup battery for more than hours by connecting the ac adapter Replace the backup battery and run BIOS Setup Utility to reset the time and date nbsp I tried Removing The backup battery CMOS Replacing the backup battery CMOS - I bought a new oneBattery only running on DC-powerHDDRAM x DVD-driveKeyboardPower button discharge as suggested on various sites to discharge or whatever the power To press the power button times followed by pressing it for sec I tried to reset the time in the BIOS however I'm unable to navigate with the keys gt nothing happens when I try going up and down between the options with the keyboard - I tried pressing many keys simultaneously and I do get the familiar beep when you press a lot of keys randomly so the keyboard is working fine Then I noticed incidentally that the screen light goes up and down if I press the keys changing this meaning it's like the Fn function key is constantly pressed So I also tried cleaning the keyboard and removing the CTRL and Fn key but this didn't help either nbsp In fact my problem is identical to those in nbsp https forums lenovo com t ThinkPad-T -and-prior-T-series T -Hangs-on-boot-up-screen td-p The solution there was to try pressing the GPU however its not dedicate one can't see that would help nbsp Many many thanks nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Simple-problem-Pls-help-Thinkpad-T410-boot-error/td-p/3363339
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi nbsp I am having some battery issues with my Y laptop which I purchased in late It seems that the battery gauge reads even though the battery is discharging and the power cable is not plugged in I have tried completely draining the laptop and charging it again when charging from it does update the percentage correctly on the Battery Lenovo Y40 Issues battery gauge nbsp However after I close the laptop lid and it goes to sleep if I open it again it reads even though I know its not at Then it just dies after it discharges but I have Lenovo Y40 Battery Issues no idea when to plug it in since I can't trust the gauge Any ideas what could be causing this I had a similar issue in the past and sent it back to Lenovo and they replaced the battery but could it really be the battery nbsp again after only months of usage The battery holds a charge fine it just doesn't update the battery gauge on the taskbar properly it seems nbsp I've gotta say if thats the case I'm quite dissapointed in this laptop nbsp I read a bunch of the other posts online about similar issues but nothing specific to this laptop that has fixed the issue I'm not sure what else to try and if there is something else I can do nbsp Note that I am running Windows instead of which is what the laptop came with initially nbsp Thanks for the help

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y40-Battery-Issues/td-p/3352879
Relevancy 68.8%

I have a Thinkpad T BiOS seems to have been made in and nbsp for about Boot seconds T410 Scree... Thinkpad to takes reach 30 half a month I haven't switched it off very Thinkpad T410 takes 30 seconds to reach Boot Scree... often So this morning I put it on sleep nbsp and brought it to class but when I lifted the cover the usual second wake-up screen did not pop up in fact it took roughly SECONDS before anything showed up on the screen I got back and tried shutting the thing down and restarting but the thing took roughly seconds to show me the BOOT screen with the Thinkpad icon When I pressed the Power button it lit up properly and the battery icon was on too but it just sits there for -ish seconds before even showing me life on the screen nbsp After the second wait for the Boot screen whether from sleep or starting up everything works fine I'm brought to my start screen at normal speed I've given that sketchy cuz it hasn't worked for me static discharge Power Button trick two tries after disconnecting the battery wires and ac adapters but doesn't change the second wait before the screen shows anything Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on At the start of last month my computer did NOT have this problem I've only had this problem happen to me today Is it the age Or

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Thinkpad-T410-takes-30-seconds-to-reach-Boot-Screen/td-p/3475128
Relevancy 68.37%

I have been getting regularly occurring BSODs with various errors. Looking for help please.
The dump output from BSOD program and performance monitor data are attached.

The system is:
Laptop
Lenovo T410
Current OS is Windows 7 and is the one that came with the system.
System is 3 or 4 years old.

The BSODs seem to occur during heavy browser usage. Having multiple tabs opened and switching back and forth between tabs, the browser, and desktop apps. But almost always (if not always), when I am in a browser window.

Thanks,

Paul T.

A:BSOD Lenovo T410

Additional info ... The internet browser being used seems to be unimportant. I get BSODs with Chrome, Firefox and IE.

Paul T.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-lenovo-t410-761169.html
Relevancy 68.37%

A investigation into these reports of battery failure has been opened. 

I will post in this discussion when I have an update to share.

Thank you,

A:Lenovo Z510 Battery Issues

I have had this laptip for about 4 months and this started a week or so ago. I have stopped getting warnings that my batter is low, these used to occur at 10 and 7% battery life. This wouldn't be a big issue but the battery life indicator is not accurate. It shows at a constant 80+% and the next thing I know my computer shuts down for a low battery. Please help me fix this. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Z510-Battery-Issues/td-p/2040767
Relevancy 67.94%

I need some help please I keep getting Consistant I5 BSOD T410 Lenovo a BSOD like clockwork on my Laptop The Laptop can run in safe mode with no issues Tested this last night and this it was still on this morning I initially thought it was the ram so I removed the onboard Gb and replaced it with a new chip Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410 I thought it Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410 was the video drivers so I tried all Lenovo's recommended Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410 drivers but it doesnt work cause according to the drivers I dont have a graphics card I reloaded windows to bit by doing a clean install and have not loaded any other drivers except the ones thats generic by windows I am clueless as I have tried every angle possible Anyone pls Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP C C C BCP F EA BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Danie AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt

A:Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP
We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225684-consistant-bsod-lenovo-i5-t410.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi Guys,

I got Lenovo T410, I installed Windows 7 Ultimate, and it function well besides that I don't have comunication, no WiFi nor by cable. I assume driver is missing. Any suggestion?

Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/388823-communication-driver-lenovo-t410.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I will be clear and to the point:"The Battery gauge is messed up. It never shows how much it ACTUALLY is. Like right now its stuck on 99% when I know it should be less (Since i've been using it alot on battery)" These are the things I did:1. Reinstalled Windows 10.2. Disabled Lenovo ACPI Controller and Uninstalled Microsoft ACPI Battery Drivers.3. NEVER used Lenovo Battery Manager. Please tell me a possible fix other than Downgrading back to Windows 8.1.Thanks

A:Severe Battery Issues in Windows 10 (Lenovo Y40-70...

UPDATE:Managed to install Windows 8.1. Battery issues EXACTLY the same here again.So I'm guessing the Battery's done for.Can anyone pinpoint as to what might exactly be the issue? Battery or the Charger?Cannot send back to Lenovo because I bought the laptop from US and using in Pakistan.Thanks.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Severe-Battery-Issues-in-Windows-10-Lenovo-Y40-70/td-p/2177324
Relevancy 67.51%

I am having some problems with the battery on my Lenovo Ideapad Yoga nbsp I have searched the forum to find a mountain of topics with problems similar but not quite the same nbsp I have also tried a lot of the suggestions to resolve the issue but none have worked so I guess i have to start my own thread nbsp My Lenovo has been working fine well Yoga Ideapad - Lenovo 13 Issues Battery has fine as could be expected with these machines up until last week nbsp Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13 - Battery Issues I had been using the machine in work without issue and put it into the car fully charged to take home nbsp When i went to use it again a couple of days ago I plugged in the charger as normal and turned it on only to find it completely dead nbsp The power machine didnt turn on and the power button didnt illuminate nbsp My initial feeling was that i may have accidently turned the machine on while in the car and this had drained the battery nbsp I also thought that perhaps the power supply was faulty so I bought a Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13 - Battery Issues new one nbsp When i tried the new power supply it was the same result as the original not turning on and no illumination on the power button nbsp nbsp I went back to the original power supply this time there was a fan noise although the machine did not turn on and the battery indicator flashed repeatedly orange which i believe means the battery is below and needs charging nbsp So i left the oringal power supply plugged in overnight to charge nbsp Next morning the battery indicator was still flashing repeatedly orange nbsp Back i went to the new power supply this time I turned on the machine and it started ok however the battery indicator was showing empty and the battery indicator continued to flash orange repeatedly nbsp Thats when i started hunting the forums for an answer nbsp I changed various battery settings on the ideapad which is running windows and downloaded the Lenovo Companion app which when it ran told me the battery was in Good Condition nbsp nbsp nbsp Last night i decided to leave the machine on and let it charge while the machine was running nbsp This morning when i got up the machine had eventually turned itself off but thankfully I thought the battery indicator was a solid white nbsp I tuned on the machine and the indicator beside the clock on the laptop screen showed full and charging so i disconnected power supply to see if it would continue to run which it did nbsp I then plugged power supply back in the indicator on the screen then started to show charging then went to show empty and the flashing orange light on the machine battery indicator started to flash repeatedly orange again nbsp I removed the power supply and immediately the machine died nbsp I plugged in the power supply again turned on the machine and in the windows start screen the battery indicator showed full the indicator beside the clock in windows is showing and chargaing and the battering indicator on the machine is still flashing repeatedly orange nbsp I therefore know that as soon as i post this and then unplug the machine will die nbsp nbsp nbsp I am conviced that the battery iteself is not the issue so i have down a few updates from the support site in the hope that this resolves the issue but i doubt it nbsp Anybodys assistance would be of great help nbsp nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-Ideapad-Yoga-13-Battery-Issues/td-p/3353240
Relevancy 67.51%

Good afternoon all nbsp While I have researched the heck out of this issue I have not been able to come up with anything useful I have been having this ongoing problem with my Lenovo 10) Above T410 Battery - (Windows 74% Not Charging T laptop and the battery charging above Sometimes the charging light will turn amber sometimes it will stay green with a random quick flash here and there I'm trying T410 (Windows 10) - Battery Not Charging Above 74% to determine for a fact if the battery I have is not functioning or if it's something else T410 (Windows 10) - Battery Not Charging Above 74% causing it Below are the steps I've taken to troubleshoot nbsp Completely discharged battery and recharged with laptop off Reseated battery and attempted to remove dust from battery connection port Checked Windows registry for settings regarding charging actions at certain percentages This was initially upgraded to Win - Fully remove Lenovo Power Manager from machine Verify using HWInfo that it appears the battery health is good can provide image if requested Completely reformatted and fresh installed Windows There may be a step or two I have forgotten but if someone asks I'll let you know if I did it or not I would love to get this fixed as the laptop serves my purposes other than having a fully charged battery If there's a surefire way to know factually if it's the battery then I'll go ahead and replace it Thanks all

A:T410 (Windows 10) - Battery Not Charging Above 74%

Have you tried recalibrating the battery? Open Lenovo Power Manager -> switch to advanced -> Battery -> Battery Maintenance -> Perform Reset. It will take a lot of time to complete, don't remove AC power while this is running. Let it run while you are sleeping or something similar so that you won't have to interrupt the process.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T410-Windows-10-Battery-Not-Charging-Above-74/td-p/3373420
Relevancy 67.08%

hi, i have a laptop lenovo T410 that run on window xp.
After running the window, i am prompted to log in but i forgot the password.
So what must i do. How do i reset the laptop to its original factory setting.
Thanks.

A:how to reset lenovo T410 to factory setting.

All your files will be lost. Do you want to recover them first?

Do you know the Administrator password?

Do you have a blue button above the keyboard?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-reset-lenovo-t410-to-factory-setting.1036696/
Relevancy 67.08%

System information:

- Lenovo T410
- Bought December 2010
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit OEM
- Hitachi 500 GB hard drive
- NVIDIA NVS 3100m Optimus Graphics 512MB DDR3 with AMT
- 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (2 DIMM) + I installed another 4 GB

I have not reinstalled the OS. The laptop had BSOD's right out of the box. They are unpredictable and occur 1-4 times per day. I disabled the switchable graphics, which seemed to reduce the frequency of the BSODs a little. I've updated the system via Lenovo's System Update tool. I called Lenovo's technical service and they ran through their stock checks and it didn't help.

I've attached the dump and system file collection + system diagnostics.

Thanks for any insight,
Dave

A:Frequent BSOD - new Lenovo T410 laptop

Hi davevoyageur and Welcome.

For a stable set up your Ram should ideally be matched. Same Manufacturer. Type. Model. Size. Batch. Timings. Etc..
Have you tried uninstalling the one stick and seeing if the blue screens continue?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/144609-frequent-bsod-new-lenovo-t410-laptop.html
Relevancy 67.08%

My lenonvo thinkpad t is stuck in startup I was checking email and I noticed that my screen was freezing up a bit when an error message box came on up loop stuck in start T410 Lenovo screen unfortunately I did not take note of what it said and my computer began to shut down by itself I hit the power button to make sure it wouldnt restart and gave it minutes before i went to turn it back on Now when i try to turn it on it shows the lenovo splash screen but then goes black and shows the splash screen again never proceeding to windows I have spent most of the say looking up possible solutions but while many people have had similar problems most other posts involve system recovery options which do not appear on my screen It is allowing me to boot into BIOS but I have not been able to find a solution there Do I need to reinstall Windows Please help nbsp

Relevancy 67.08%

HelloI am planning to update my t410 with an egpu adapter.What interface should I consider? Express card or maybe pcie?Which version of the express card is in that platform (t410)?And I really want to know the same about pcie.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-t410-egpu-upgarde-which-connection/td-p/3423952
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi there, I have attached the grab all data in the hope someone will be able to advise.

My laptop has been giving BSOD for months now, Iv'e uploaded a multitude of drivers and performed registry cleaning etc

It happens without much warning apart from a very short freeze, I really need to sort it out as I have important university work to complete!

Hope you can help and thank you in advance

Sam

A:Random BSOD Lenovo T410 WER-70590-0.sysdata.xml

Welcome to the Forum.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
Daemon Tools/Alchohol is known to cause BSODs:
How to remove sptd.sys from system
Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public:Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Usra\Downloads\sam699\SF_22-02-2014\022214-19172-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.18247.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0324e000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`034916d0
Debug session time: Sat Feb 22 15:12:52.272 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:03:26.505
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800032ccc3f}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SYMNETS.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMNETS.SYS
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17 )

---------
Norton is a known cause of BSOD's. Please remove it for testing purpose. Use Microsoft Security Essentials.

Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other security software:

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Malwarebytes - Free

Good and Free system security combination.

Scan with Kaspersky TDSSKiller:Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller

ESET online scanner: Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET

Reduce items at start-up: Startup Programs - Change

Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Run a System file check (SFC): SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Post screenshot(s) of your Hard Drive(s) using Crystal Disk Info Software: CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World

Run a Hard Drive test: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/313457-seatools-dos-windows-how-use.html

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive(s): Disk Check

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Keep us posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/322896-random-bsod-lenovo-t410-wer-70590-0-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 66.22%

In our company we have migrated from Toshiba to Lenovo laptops/tablets.  Recently users have been reporting that their T410 laptops are very very slow.  Most of the time they over estimate the slowness time, but this time it's not.  I checked the device and it takes 4-5 minutes from powering on the device to getting the ctrl+alt+del screen.  In that time, there is a few seconds where the screen goes completely black, then comes back. After logging in, it takes another 5-6 minutes to get to the desktop.  I've checked the Hard Drive, memory, spyware, etc. and everything checks out.  The user states that this only started happening a couple of weeks ago.  He's had the device for about a year. Anyone else noticing this type of slowness and what could be causing this issue? Thanks 

A:Lenovo T410 slow to boot up and sluggish once logg...

What happens if you load a program such as HWInfo32 to ensure that the CPU isn't running too slowly? When running HWInfo32, the CPU speed should match or exceed the adverstised speed of the laptop whenever some program is actively using the CPU.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-T410-slow-to-boot-up-and-sluggish-once-logged-in-HELP/td-p/475995
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello Everyone Odd thing to after 520 ssd on intel series Lenovo win7proSP1 upgrade T410 BSOD i've experienced yesterday upgraded lenovo t laptop to intel ssd drive GB and decided to instal win pro with integrated sp In BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series the post installation stage while setting username and computer name computer crashed with BSOD It happen - times Even booting in the safe mode i experienced times complete freeze where i had to manually power off laptop I continued installing drivers BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series on notebook and seams that issue is no longer present I have different problem now windows shuts down unexpectedly without any bsod dumps happen also several times in past h In attach you will see in system logs only single entry as i cleared event logs to find last occurrence easily Note that with Hitachi disk that was in laptop before I never experienced bsod true is that i got laptop with installed win proSP on it with all drivers installed I used lenovo system update tool to get all drivers to the system I am suspecting that new hardware intel ssd series might be cause of this or the drivers either on sata controller or on disk according to ssd toolbox firmware on disk is latest Run Disk Full test with Intel ssd toolbox and finished successfully Also checked with malwarebytesand scanned system no issues found Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Malwarebytes Free Anti-Malware amp Internet Security Software Scan Date Scan Time AM Logfile Administrator No Version Malware Database v Rootkit Database v License Free Malware Protection Disabled Malicious Website Protection Disabled Self-protection Disabled OS Windows Service Pack CPU x File System NTFS User refa Scan Type Threat Scan Result Completed Objects Scanned Time Elapsed min sec Memory Enabled Startup Enabled Filesystem Enabled Archives Enabled Rootkits Disabled Heuristics Enabled PUP Enabled PUM Enabled Processes No malicious items detected Modules No malicious items detected Registry Keys No malicious items detected Registry Values No malicious items detected Registry Data No malicious items detected Folders No malicious items detected Files No malicious items detected Physical Sectors No malicious items detected end P S after first BSOD while creating first user and naming pc i decided to name laptop evil

A:BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series

ssd tool full test passed with success

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/339382-bsod-win7prosp1-lenovo-t410-after-upgrade-intel-ssd-520-series.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello I ve been using a Dell inspiron from about years now and exactly after years of my buy the battery failed and it started showing me to battery charge! Bought battery still and dell my doesn't laptop a new replace the battery and always notified me about contacting dell for a new battery Bought a new dell battery and still my laptop battery doesn't charge! I didn t take this of much concern so i just ignored the message and kept on using my battery with my adapter plugged in After - months of such usage My battery completely failed and doesn t Bought a new dell battery and still my laptop battery doesn't charge! even offer me even a minute of backup when i remove the power socket Then i realized the importance of a new battery and then bought a new battery from Dell Its the same battery with the same specs and also the same family type After i removed my defected battery I replaced my new bought Dell battery and realized that my battery is working fine its charging well but at some time it says quot Plugged in But not charging quot Which is rare for any new battery which is bought brand new This is how it looks now after i remove the AC adapter plug and when i depend on the battery backup it is providing me a backup but I see a yellow exclamatory mark beside it Which I think should not be present it also says quot Low battery quot when there s already of battery left I ve also followed some online steps updated by BIOS to the latest nbsp Followed some other steps like uninstalling the battery ACI in the device manager and etc i would love to get this problem solved I m using a PA- family adapter which is also a replaced one So any help on solving the issue would be appreciated THANKS

A:Bought a new dell battery and still my laptop battery doesn't charge!

Hi Utkarsh. I Actually FIXED this problem months back. and I exactly want to help you on this so that you can fix it yourself too..
the problem which is creating your battery to show an exclamatory mark is your power settings.
so follow these steps to get rid of that sign and a perfectly working battery.
1) Click on your battery icon (left click) you should see an option called " More power options" at the bottom of the popup.
click "More power options"
2) Now you will be taken to your control panel where you can see all of your power plans and under each plan, you will see an option called "Change plan settings"
3) Click on "Change plan settings" for your active power plan. Now you will get redirected to another control panel window, where you can see two kind of power options to get adjusted. that is, when you battery is plugged and when your battery is unplugged.
4) Don't touch those options, just click on "Change advanced power settings" at the bottom left of that window. THIS IS THE AREA WHERE WE NEED TO FIX!
5)After you click on "Change advanced power setttings", you will see a POWER options popup, go to the bottom and then you can see something called "Battery" with a plus sign on the left. click it.
6) Now you just have to change the levels for the following values
                   --> Critical battery level ( you can change it to 10%)
                   ---> Low battery level ( you can change it to 20%)
Now once that's done, YOU WILL NO LONGER SEE THE EXCLAMATORY MARK ON YOUR BATTERY!!!!
So I hope this works!
Reply me back when you've succeeded fixing it.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19465162
Relevancy 64.93%

I was trying to go thrue non working drivers and it popped up one bad thing acpi\pnpocof\1 dosent have a driver?? I don't have a clue what this is or I could fix it. Anyone please help win 7 pro 32 bit intel core 5 on a Lenovo thinkpad T-410 -2537

A:Get a error on laptop needs driver for acpi\pnpocof\1 Lenovo t410-2537

I recommend that you post in the Win 7 forum since this is a Vista forum.

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/302265-get-error-laptop-needs-driver-acpi-pnpocof-1-lenovo-t410-2537-a.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Hi guys, Trying to get Bitlocker working on a t410. The bios is enabled for TPM and the drivers are installed. When trying to enable Bitlocker i'm getting a message saying: A TPM module must be present on this computer but a TPM module was not found. Any ideas? Thanks,Mike

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T410-Bitlocker-issues/td-p/3465935
Relevancy 61.92%

I recently purchased a T460 with an Ultradock 90w and when the notebook is docked it only shows battery 1 (internal) as charging. Battery 2 is not being used but it is not charging either and it is very very slowly discharging (about 3% over the last few days). If I plug the Thinkpad into its normal power supply outside of the dock both batteries charge (one at a time). Is this normal behavior or is there something wrong with my dock?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Thinkpad-T460-and-Thinkpad-Ultradock-90w-Battery-Charging/td-p/3420424
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi, My T410 would not power on, nothing when pressing the button. It will power up if I remove the cmos battery, plug the power in, unplug, re-connect the cmos battery and then plug the power in, and it works fine then...until it's powered off of course and the cycle begins again. I thought it may be a faulty cmos battery so I have changed that to no avail. Next step is to change the keyboard I guess? the power button seems to do nothing...it will not power the laptop off etc. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and found a solution before I spend 20 or so on a keyboard off Ebay. Thanks, Terry

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T410-power-on-issues-strange-one/td-p/3438428
Relevancy 61.06%

Friends from Lenovo I write you because on August th trying to install the new Windows Anniversary Update I had to do a reboot of my notebook and in the process I X220 ThinkPad Lenovo Hotkey notebook for Lenovo lost most of the programs and drivers that use my notebook to Lenovo Hotkey for Lenovo ThinkPad X220 notebook work properly nbsp I already installed most of the drivers I lost that day but I still haven t found and install the correct driver for the hotkeys of my notebook nbsp So far I have tried with the files r vu w and jvu ww but none of that files is the correct one for my ThinkPad X notebook which I bought in the year nbsp Therefore I need to ask you if you could tell me how can I get download the CORRECT hotkey file for my notebook so I could download it and install it on my Lenovo notebook nbsp Friends from Lenovo could you please tell me how can I get the correct hotkey file for my notebook Lenovo ThinkPad X in order to download it and install it on my notebook THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP nbsp Yours truly Cristi n Palau

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Lenovo-Hotkey-for-Lenovo-ThinkPad-X220-notebook/td-p/3400573
Relevancy 58.91%

I just bought a new 9 cell Battery for my Dell Inspiron 1525 and was wondering what I should do to ensure that I get the most out of my battery. I haven't received it yet but will either tomorrow or early next week and just wanted to be prepared.

A:I just bought a new Battery

I suggest that you go to www.dell.com/support enter your service tag number (on bottom side of the laptop) and download/save the manual for your particular computer.
I believe that the battery should be installed and charged for 24 hours before you try to operate the computer without the electricity connected. The manual will explain all of that.
Vicks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-just-bought-a-new-battery.1043633/
Relevancy 58.91%

I just bought the Acer Aspire Nitro VN7-7i91G laptop and windows 10 is reporting 0% charged.  The battery is fine, if I unplug the laptop it continues to run for a few hours before the battery is drained, and when I plug it in the organge light is on and it charges up just fine.  While charging windows shows that it is charging, but it is always showing 0%.  I thought flashing the bios maybe might fix the issue, however as the battery is reporting 0%, I am unable to do so - the bios flash utility I downloaded will not let me do that with a battery that is reporting less than 15% charge.  While it is not the worst situation as the battery is working fine, I would like to have it reporting more accurately.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

A:Acer Aspire VN7-791G battery reporting 0% but full...

Hello, As your laptop is under warranty, you should contact your Acer support.

http://community.acer.com/t5/V-and-VN-Series-Laptops/Acer-Aspire-VN7-791G-battery-reporting-0-but-fully-charged/td-p/426603/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 58.48%

Battery Issue - Lenovo V570 (Laptop) - Battery Model L09S6Y02

First off I for the most part do not use the battery. It is normally detached from the laptop. I only attach it to periodically charge it and test prior existing charges' performance.

O.K. here is the problem. I attach battery attachment, computer does not make it to the window screen more often than not. When it does, it freezes at the please wait loading screen.

I rarely use the battery at all, but I want all my equipment up and functional. It's life should still be good for I periodically recharge it. I think since I've had the laptop I've only recharged it a total of 6 or 7 times and that's been a year or so.

A:Battery Issue - Lenovo V570 (Laptop) - Battery Model L09S6Y02

jonasdatum said:

Battery Issue - Lenovo V570 (Laptop) - Battery Model L09S6Y02

O.K. here is the problem. I attach battery attachment, computer does not make it to the window screen more often than not. When it does, it freezes at the please wait loading screen.

I rarely use the battery at all, but I want all my equipment up and functional. It's life should still be good for I periodically recharge it. I think since I've had the laptop I've only recharged it a total of 6 or 7 times and that's been a year or so.Click to expand...

I, for the moment at least have the battery working power adapter attached. What did I do? I uninstalled Avast (freeware version) ?

I learned from prior experience that running two of any system utility software can cause problems, but it normally restricts itself to what it is protecting. Then I remembered: "If you remove the possible whatever is left however in probable must be the truth."

Next phase of testing is test the battery on it's own.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/battery-issue-lenovo-v570-laptop-battery-model-l09s6y02.1089994/
Relevancy 58.05%

I am having a message that says "Genuine Lenovo Battery Not Attached" message that appears after Windows 8.1 starts up. A similar sort of message appears before even Windows boots up, and I need to press the 'Esc' key in order for Windows to boot. This seems to have happened after a recent Windows update. I have uninstalled an reinstalled the Lenovo Power Management Driver but it does not appear to have fixed the issue. My BIOS is the latest version. This issue is on my Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga S1. Any assistance is appreciated.

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Genuine Lenovo Battery Not Attached, Lenovo ThinkP...

Hi,

Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums!

I?m sorry to hear that your Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga is displaying a message stating ?Genuine Lenovo Battery Not Attached?.

I would suggest you to perform Flee Power ? remove the battery and any other peripheral device connected to the computer. Hold the power button for 10-15 seconds and then connect the battery and AC adapter to turn ON the computer.
Get into BIOS and load defaults, save and exit.

Open Device Manager and under Battery Look for Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control method Battery, right Click on it and uninstall it, Restart after uninstallation.

Please let me know the happenings!

Best regards,
Mithun.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/Genuine-Lenovo-Battery-Not-Attached-Lenovo-ThinkPad-Yoga/td-p/1403841
Relevancy 58.05%

I recently purchased an x and everything is perfect but the battery fit nbsp It moves up and down slightly nbsp I know there are many posts in the lenovo forums for all different models that the battery fits lose in x model and solutions of putting paper foam tape to make the battery fit tighter nbsp and Loose Battery / ... Battery LENOVO wiggle x230 in nbsp What I'm wondering is if anyone has actually had the problem fixed by lenovo nbsp I've read a Battery Loose / Battery wiggle in x230 and LENOVO ... few posts where a Battery Loose / Battery wiggle in x230 and LENOVO ... user has had the base piece of the case replaced where the battery fit's into and that has solved the problem nbsp I'm still within my return period on my x and am awaiting a call back from tech support to see if there is anything they will do but I don't think I will keep it if they can't fix it nbsp nbsp I'm just curious has anyone actually had luck by replacing the base piece nbsp From what i've read a replacement battery hasn't worked for anyone nbsp Also I know everyone says its by design for thermal purposes but I haven't actually seen any official confirmation of this from lenovo nbsp nbsp Thanks nbsp

A:Battery Loose / Battery wiggle in x230 and LENOVO ...

As a follow up, I'm just curious if this is a widespread issue?  Anyone have loose battery in their x230 / x220?  I'm not talking about it falling out...but just a few millimeters of wiggle room.  Basically when i pick mine up or place it down, I can feel / hear the battery move.  I'm just trying to get an idea if this is a real problem or thats just how every thinkpad is.  I called support and they are sending someone to replace the base panel and we'll see if that fixes it.  I'll update this post when it get's replaced.   Edit* I also asked the lenovo support rep if they had heard of this issue and they said no, never.  I don't see how this is possible as if you do a google search for thinkpad loose battery there are many results.  

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Battery-Loose-Battery-wiggle-in-x230-and-LENOVO-solutions/td-p/948935
Relevancy 57.19%

I tried so hard to catch this problem, like reinstall realtek sound drive, BIOS updata, or use other earphone.but nothing was clear the white noise in laptop.Is anyone know how to fix this annoying white noise? the problem like...when you turn on music, white noise start up. pause it, still over there, but if you 'stop' music(the button I mean *foobar2000) white noise gone with that.it is so annoying. Please someone help me, or I'll just try to connect bestbuy which I bought this laptop.

A:I bought Lenovo touch-Y700 just 4days ago, there i...

Call Tech support.!! Speak to a tech and if its not resolved SEND IT BACK. No magic its like a defective systems.

T520 Model 4239 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2860QMbr>; Nvidia NVS 4200M Windows 7 Home Prem - 64bit w/8GBZ70-80 I7 - 5500U 16GB GB - 1TB HD Window 8.1 64bit FHD 17.3 inch Display, Nvidia G840 w/2GB memory

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/I-bought-Lenovo-touch-Y700-just-4days-ago-there-is-annoying/td-p/3311080
Relevancy 56.76%

is rhere an issue with all d new hp envy m7 touch fhd i7 17inches laptops, battery after full charge indictaes 3 hours.. but he site kept saying less than 4-5 hours..

A:battery issue on my new hp envy bought just 5 days ago

1. Run a Battery Check in HP Support Assistant[Install the Software if it's not available]2. Update the latest BIOS for your Notebook from HP Support Site How to improve the life of a Battery:1. Power Plan should be set correctly for extended battery life2. Please keep the Screen Brightness at lower level3. Please turn OFF Wi-Fi Connection when not in use4. Please remove the CD/DVD's from the Optical Drive when not in use Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10)http://support.hp.com/my-en/document/c04700771Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 8)http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03325217Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 7)http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00821536  After performing all the steps if you are facing the same issue still,I strongly recommend you to Contact HP Technical Support over the Phone for further assistance  to get your Notebook diagnosed and serviced by an authorized HP Certified Engineer as its 5days old Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again  **Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem. Thank You,GBL84I am not an HP Employee

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/battery-issue-on-my-new-hp-envy-bought-just-5-days-ago/td-p/5811906
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello, In august I bought new Lenovo B50-80 notebook. One month ago, I was checking HWmonitor and I saw that the battery wear level is 11%. PowerShell battery test in Windows 10 says the same ? at one of a charge battery wear. Which I think 11% is to much. I use my notebook as a secondary PC. In two months of usage, I charged max 15 times (and before always depleted to 15%).I tried RMA the battery, but I did not have any success. They say that the battery is OK, if notebook does not automatically shut down.I would like to know if this is normal wear for battery and the answer from RMA guys.If it is not, how can I contact directly Lenovo?Please advise.Best regards.B.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Battery-drop-in-2-months-old-battery-Lenovo-B50-80/td-p/3455985
Relevancy 56.76%

After doing a Lenovo update for battery firmware, now my battery will not charge. I have to be plugged into direct current at all times.  

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-Battery-Firmware-Update-now-Battery-does-not-charge/td-p/3482596
Relevancy 56.76%

Hopefully battery port, Lenovo Y50 Or Battery itself proble... I get a solution to this question but my Lenovo Lenovo Y50 Battery port, Or battery itself proble... Y has not been charging even after I thought it was my laptop charger was broken I bought a new one of the same exact type and It still didn't work and did the exact same thing as it did with my old charger i had this laptop for a year nbsp What did Lenovo Y50 Battery port, Or battery itself proble... the laptop exactly do nbsp Well my laptop when I plugged it in it didn't work unless I set it up in a certain way to where I wiggled the charger tip around untill it finally said It was charging and I had to hold it into that position like a statue or else it would unplug if it moved an inch That's not even the worst part My chargers also heat at the tip By heat I mean it literally gets so hot I burn myself on touching the plastic part Lenovo Y50 Battery port, Or battery itself proble... and the metal part was very hot when this happened on my new charger I made sure to unplug it right away to avoid doing any damage to it nbsp Solutions I have already tried Went into my control panel - gt device manager - gt Uninstalled both of the battery things like the ac adapter and the other thing I don't remember what it was called - gt reinstalled - gt Worked for a bit but not gauranteed and after a while it didn't work nbsp Can't do a battery gauge reset because charger always unplugs nbsp Already tried BIOS does nothing nbsp Don't even tell me to restart my laptop lol nbsp Summary Y won't charge Have to have charger at certain angle to chargeTip over heatsdid everything in device manager to fix itno driver updates nbsp So what's the problem the battery of the laptop itself The laptop battery port or somehow still the laptop AC adapter somehow nbsp If you need more information on the problem I will surley answer if you specify and btw lenovo support by calling won't even answer and keeps telling me to refer to the contact us page nbsp To LENOVO PLEASE FIX YOUR LAPTOP BATTERY ISSUES ALL I SEE ON THE FORUMS IS BATTERY BATTERY AND MORE BATTERIES THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED nbsp

A:Lenovo Y50 Battery port, Or battery itself proble...

Hi Seal,

Welcome to Lenovo Forums.

Kindly perform Power Drain and set BIOS default:
Try turning off and removing the battery first. With adapter charger unplug, press Power button for 15seconds to drain power inside.  Plug in adapter charger and press Novo button instead of the power key to turn it on for the Novo Menu  Choose BIOS setting  On Exit tab , load optimal default then Y then place battery back before save changes and exit.
Check if charging.

Let us know how you get on.
Regards,
Shashi

Tap that Kudos button if I helped  If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y50-Battery-port-Or-battery-itself-problem-Not-Charging/td-p/3308576
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello !
Battery module for my Dell Inspiton 1721 is no more sold on internet dell store so I bought one on internet (french company)
It seems that there are differences between my old battery module and the new one (twice type GK479)
How can I know if it's an original Dell battery module ? 
If I send barcode, serial number or photos of the battery a member of Dell support crew can check if it's a fake or not ?
Thanks. 
Lowendal, from France. 

A:Dell battery module bought on internet : fake or not ?

Hi Lowendal,
The products sold on the Dell website are genuine. Please be rest assured. These products are tested and then sold on the website.
If the battery was purchased from Dell website, kindly private message the order number so that I can check for the details.
I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on ?Friends? tab at the top and then click on ?Request to Review? and finally click on ?Accept? button.
I am sending you a private message as well. Click on ?Inbox? to respond to the message and provide system?s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.
Awaiting your response!

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19488013
Relevancy 56.33%

Bar code
KR-0U150P-71766-97Z-D3WN-A00
Made in china
DP/N 0U150P
kindly help as its an urgent case

A:I want to know if the battery i bought for dell inspiron n5010 is orginal or not

Hi Jokervirus1
Thanks for writing to us. 
All Dell batteries serial number start with either CN or KR .
We have checked the serial number you provided and its a Genuine Dell battery part. 
Nothing to worry.
Regards

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19981053
Relevancy 55.9%

As I said in the tilted this is my first ever experience with a windows tablet and it certainly is beyond my expectations Today (Lenovo first my bought Yoga 8 inch) 2 windows I tablet!! that I had I'm super excited writing my first post with this great little device Currently is running W and I have glued in the right hand a pencil which is working flawlessly with the device as a stylus Today I bought my first windows tablet!! (Lenovo Yoga 2 8 inch) D On the left of IE where I'm writing right now I have open tubecast where I play some funky Today I bought my first windows tablet!! (Lenovo Yoga 2 8 inch) music from the surprisingly nice front facing speakers to go along with the experience p The keyboard is WAY better than I expected it to be and the screen is crisp and clear with awesome colors and top notch brightness The little machine is performing updates in the background and I haven't seen even the slightest lag thus far Sorry guys I just can't contain my excitement as it is above and beyond even the greatest expectations I had I bought it mainly for media consumption as my Lumina doesn't have a big enough display in order to enjoy videos neither a great pair of speakers to rump up the experience Also I've seen that battery life is top nots with hours of media consumption but I have to test it overtime to see how it fairs with my use Also I'm planning to install windows on the first install it prompt to download windows but I'm gonna wait for the threshold aka November update because the RTM version is extremely barebones Guys if you have any question I'm here

A:Today I bought my first windows tablet!! (Lenovo Yoga 2 8 inch)

Yeah I'll be extremely careful with the updates, I will only install official releases because both my desktop and phone are running the preview builds so I don't want another concern in my mind :p
Have you seen any noticeable change (for the worse) of the battery standby on windows 10?
Because I'm kinda scared to upgrade it because of all the problems I see daily on this site :p

http://forums.windowscentral.com/general-tablet-laptop-discussion/392001-today-i-bought-my-first-windows-tablet-lenovo-yoga-2-8-inch.html
Relevancy 54.61%

hi gang i am looking at a lenovo R500
the problem is it will start to boot get to the thinkpad screen and that is it.
i tried changing the ram
i took out the main battery and tried just booting from the AC
i cant get into the bios

thanks zag

A:Lenovo ThinkPad

First thing I would test is the hard drive, but as you cannot get into the Bios to change the boot order you will have to remove the drive and link it up to a desktop PC using a "Laptop Hard Drive Adapter". Then you can download the diagnostics for Windows from the manufacturers site listed below.

Have you tried to boot from the OS disc? Do you have Recovery Discs?

ExcelStor: http://www.excelstor.com/eng/support.php?sub_id=3

Hitachi/IBM: http://www.hitachigst.com/support/downloads/

Samsung: http://www.samsung.com/global/business/hdd/support/downloads/support_in_es.html

Toshiba Fujitsu: http://sdd.toshiba.com/main.aspx?Path=SoftwareUtilities#diagnostic

Seagate, Maxtor & Quantum:http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/support/downloads

Western Digital:http://support.wdc.com/product/download.asp?lang=enClick to expand...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/lenovo-thinkpad.164036/
Relevancy 54.18%

I bought a second-hand IBM ThinkPad T30 at the start of January. I bought a new battery for it a while ago, and I've had to get two replacement batteries because of problems. The guy who sold me the computer told me that you shouldn't keep charging the battery after it is already charged - what he means is that when the battery is fully charged you should take the power cord out and run it on the battery. Has anyone heard this before?

Should it be okay to keep running the computer on the mains after the battery is fully charged? Would it be all right to remove the battery?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ibm-thinkpad-t30-battery.811825/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello everybody, is there anybody that has upgraded his 3rd Gen X1 Carbon to a 1TB ssd? I'm running out of place and would like to have a bigger ssd and do not know which one I could use. I tried reading in the forums, but was not able to find out which SSD would work. Somehow NVMe is not supported, it has to be a PCIe SSD (I think), but I'm not too familiar with these things. I looked at the new Samsung SM961 1TB that is just coming out, would that be able to work?The specs are here: https://gzhls.at/blob/ldb/c/4/4/9/618ff48c1c0dc799c9442fd598fa06935527.pdf Any help would be deeply appreciated.Regards,Jochen

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Lenovo-Thinkpad-Carbon-X1-3rd-Gen-1TB-possible/td-p/3457444
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi Guys nbsp I have a two really old school computers which I just love the design of and especially the IBM logo for the T As opposed to buying a new laptop which may be cheaper I would like to upgrad Lenovo of thinkpad Upgrading a T60/T61 the CPU the CPU of my current laptops instead so that I can rock the old school laptops for longer nbsp nbsp I was wanting to know what do I look for in terms of relevant code names for a CPU that would fit in the two laptops and how do I find this informations nbsp I would like to upgrade the two Laptops to the highest spec CPU available for them nbsp Also I am Upgrading the CPU of a Lenovo thinkpad T60/T61 aware of the bios needing to be update I'm not actually familiar with this but I understand that it would need to be done I would also need some guidance with this too nbsp nbsp Please help me if you can Any input is appreciated nbsp Thanks

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T61-and-prior-T-series/Upgrading-the-CPU-of-a-Lenovo-thinkpad-T60-T61/td-p/3366832
Relevancy 53.75%

On the configurator/customizer website, I'm building a P50, and I have no drive selected for "first hard disk drive," but I have a 256GB SATA3 OPAL 2.0 for "second hard disk/first solid state" option. Then there's an option for a "second solid state" which I can check, and this option is only a SATA3 OPAL 2.0. If I have the HDD as the option for "First Hard Disk Drive," I still can select a 2.5 inch SATA3 as a "first solid state" drive. This seems to imply I could order this computer with 2 2.5'' drives.The SATA3 OPLA 2.0 is a 2.5" inch form factor, not a PCIe type. Does this mean that if I can get this computer with space for two 2.5" drives, or this is a glitch in their configurator? I've seen videos and pics of people opening up this computer and they all have one 2.5" slot and two PCIe slots.

A:Can I order a Lenovo ThinkPad P50 with two 2.5" dr...

My understanding is that the slot with two PCIe slots can also support a 2.5" drive, if you order the necessary rubber mounting bracket.  I could be wrong.  I do not actually have a P50 to tell you exactly.In my experience, the P50 and P70 only offer as the "second SSD" option exactly what the first SSD is (both size and type, irregardless of raid).  So, if you ordered the first as a 1TB SSD, the second SSD is only available in the 1TB size.  If the first is 512GB, the second is only available in 512GB, and so on. I think the P70's second HDD follows the same rules--they only offer the same size (for the optivcal drive replacement) as what you chose for your primary HDD.

-----------IBM T40: XP PRO SP3, 14.1" 4:3 display, 512MB DDR RAM, 40GB HDD, ThinkLight, DVD.Lenovo Ideacentre H215: AMD Athlon II X2 215, 500GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 64-bit Win7, AMD 760G.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/Can-I-order-a-Lenovo-ThinkPad-P50-with-two-2-5-quot-drives/td-p/3393643
Relevancy 53.75%

When i put my laptop to sleep or shut down, sometimes it just doesnt come on, the power light flashes, then makes one click sound, and knocks off. Would be grateful for any recovery procedure.Thanks, John 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T550/td-p/3431230
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi! dear members....... i hope for your best health........ please help i have Thinkpad Lenovo R61 notebook shiped with Vista installed but i need XP so now i have WinXP SP2.... every thing working fine but Bluetooth is not working......driver is not installed and on ThinkPad website i downloaded the driver for XP but still i didnot help.......Bluetooth software is installed but bluetooth device is not detected........ after going thorugh 50-100 of pages on Google i could not finde driver for Levnovo ThinkPad R61 bluetooth device....now i m here and aksing for help.............. please please............. if any one have driver please share me i shall be very thankful........ my system info is below:ThinkPad Lenovo R61System Manfacturer: LENOVOSystem Model: 77324SGOS: XP SP2
 SystemInfo.jpg   86.66KB
  12 downloads

A:Thinkpad Lenovo R61 Bluetooth

Did you download this one?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/157589/thinkpad-lenovo-r61-bluetooth/
Relevancy 53.75%

Good afternoon all,

I'm trying to help a friend out with the above laptop. The issue he has is that when he powers it on, it loads all the way through to the desktop screen, but he's left with a black screen and cursor.

Everything else up to that point works, he gets the Windows 7 loading screen, when it has gone to the black screen - pressing ctrl, Alt and Delete brings up task manager etc, as it should do, but there's just nothing displayed for the desktop.

Can anyone give me any advice on what to look for? I'd have thought it would be a screen problem, but as I said everything else works normally.

Incidentally, booting into safe mode, it does the same thing. You get the white text in the 4 corners saying 'safe mode' and also the current build of windows text.

Thanks in advance

Relevancy 53.75%

I bought a used laptop Lenovor61 upgraded to windows 7, it was hanging up and freezing, let it set and it would respond after 15 minutes or so, did all usual updates all cleaning, error fix, virus scans, then Lenovo updates, it started working ok if I let it set turned on for 30 minutes, stayed this way for week or so, then it would not let internet start.(wireless had been running on it) it said remote device or resources wont accept the connection,(internet is connected) pulled up services to do wireless and it is gone from services so used cable hook up from modem, still same thing ,, no connection says web proxy not set to web port 8080.since cant get to Lenovo to get driver for connections I don't know how to fix this.any help on this?

Relevancy 53.75%

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad L that came factory-new with Win Pro downgrade from Pro Win Pro recovery disks and a Win Pro recovery partition After Pro 7 Thinkpad Lenovo of on Win Reactivation I added a G WWAN Mini-PCIe card genuine Lenovo from a T Windows lost Reactivation of Win 7 Pro on Lenovo Thinkpad its activation I tried several ways to activate but no luck I also traveled lots of websites and forums whithout finding an exact solution to this problem Unfortunately I can't simply reinstall in the hope that it might reactivate then since I don't have working Win Pro recovery media I only have the Win Pro recovery disks and a restore from the recovery partition does not work either Lenovo's recovery program doesn't start Maybe the move of the installation from the original hard drive to the SSD right after I got the machine broke something I also tried several utilities to extract the Windows product key from the registry and or BIOS However I got two different keys from registry and BIOS which confuses me nbsp The registry key is XB- - - - and can be found on the internet where it is described as a Lenovo Windows Pro OEM SLP key The BIOS key is FBNC - - - - no not a typo it really starts with quot FBN quot and can not be found on the internet The last thing I tried was quot slmgr -upk quot and quot slui quot Neither key works With the quot XB quot key I first get an error xC F and later an error message quot The entered product key for Windows Professional is not valid for activation quot or something similar the actual message is in German There is no possibility to activate by phone With the quot FBNC quot key I cannot even enter the key It won't let me enter the third letter quot N quot complaining about an invalid unacceptable character again the original message is in German Actually I read somewhere that quot N quot really is one of the characters not used in Windows product keys However I found at least one other person reporting on the Spiceworks forum sorry cannot provide a link because I'm not yet allowed to the very same problem with a key containing an quot N quot nbsp nbsp nbsp I might add that Win Pro had already been reinstalled and reactivated about a year ago by the Lenovo service Back then I was told that I had had made a mistake when temporarily installing Win just to try it and then restoring Win Pro from the recovery media I had made before Can anybody help me Before someone asks Here is the output of MGADiag I edited out the product key It's the Lenovo Windows Pro OEM SLP key mentioned above nbsp ----------------------------------------- Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code Cached Online Validation Code N A hr xc f Windows Product Key - - - - Windows Product Key Hash wgci Gdejx esg zTOe LWF Windows Product ID -OEM- - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type OEM SLP Windows OS version ID BF F-C E - A -BAB - F B Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N A hr x Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Professional Architecture x Build lab win sp gdr - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status N A OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disable... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/06f74b9c-a57e-4201-b21c-e9f325892480/reactivation-of-win-7-pro-on-lenovo-thinkpad?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 53.75%

getting a new laptop. which should i get?

the HP g62
or the
Lenovo Thinkpad L512

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hp-g62-vs-lenovo-thinkpad-l512.947494/
Relevancy 53.75%

I am thinking of buying the Lenovo E460 in Asia and using it in Canada. But I am concerned about the warranty, is the laptop covered under IWS?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-11e-Windows-E-and-Edge/Regarding-Lenovo-ThinkPad-E460-IWS/td-p/3331108
Relevancy 53.75%

I have a lenovo ss400 that unfortunately seems to have broken down on me. A local computer shop tells me it's probably the motherboard, which they cant replace. Unless I can find another way of getting it fixed i will need to buy a new laptop. A few weeks before this happened, I was having some problems waking it up from sleep, which I've just been reading seems to be a common problem. My question may seem silly but I would really like to know whether two years is thought ot be a reasonable length of time for an expensive computer to last? I've certainly had less expensive models from other brands last much longer.  Thanks

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/longetivty-of-lenovo-thinkpad/td-p/3451022
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello! Does your Lenovo Thinkpad P70 Workstation work with Sierra LTE Modem fine? Until now there was no modem available, and since a few weeks the sierra lte Modem is available!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/Lenovo-Thinkpad-P70-Workstation-LTE/td-p/3380067
Relevancy 53.75%

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad SL500 running Vista. Laptop will not boot without continuously touching touchpad. Once system is fully booted, it only operates with continuous input. Without input, the OS hangs.
The laptop is stable in Safe mode.
Can anyone help?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/lenovo-thinkpad-sl500-618904.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi all, I am having some trouble with my new thinkpad edge laptop. When I am using it all of a sudden it will shut the screen off and go into standby mode, sometimes it won't come out, sometimes it will come out but immediatly go back into standby by itself. I am at a loss as to why this is happening. I tried using it in safe mode, and it seemed to help but I'm not sure the problem wouldn't still occur if I had been using it longer in safe mode. Any help would be fantastic!
thanks,
Christian Konopka

A:Lenovo thinkpad troublie

Call up IBM and discuss it with them since you are still under warranty. Anything we may have you could void that warranty.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/354099/lenovo-thinkpad-troublie/
Relevancy 53.75%

Before Lenovo, I had a ThinkPad for which it was easy to find and download helpful downloads. Most were nice extras.
I've just bought a newer recondtioned Lenovo ThinkPad, but I find it almost impossible to identify which downloads apply to my machine. How to get them is even worse. Is there an easy way, or do I just forget the benefits IBM used to give? Wish I'd got an HP or something with good download sites. Any ideas for an easy way with Lenovo? You need to be a computer tech to use the download area I found. Maybe Lenovo wants to sell to techs, not folk like me.

A:Lenovo ThinkPad Downloads

What is the model number of the Thinkpad you have? I looked at the Lenovo download site, it doesn't look too hard to navigate. It asks you for your model number then shows you what downloads are available for whatever OS you are using. Is this the site you are talking about? Lenovo Support

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/307194/lenovo-thinkpad-downloads/
Relevancy 53.75%

My laptop is not fast enough ,how do i increase performance ?? Yes i do play games but only minecraft,and i have installed windows 7 ,but it uses memory on windows xp,how to i clear windows xpMy ThinkPad is anI3 Core1GB RAM(1.66GHZ)Duo core processor

A:Lenovo ThinkPad T60 not fast enough

The ultimate solution is to retrofit a T61 motherboard into the T60, this increases the max ram from 3gb to 8gb, better cpu chips, sata1 to sata2, and many other advantages, plus the T60 had better screen options.  If you are interested in doing this mod I can send you some more information. I  ps. these t60/61 hybrids are considered among the best thinkpads ever made by many, or more correctly I should say "never made" since it's a combination never offered by lenovo.

ThinkPad W-510 i7-820QM(1.73-3.06GHz) Quad Core... ThinkPad T500, T9900, 8gb SSD...FrankNpad T-60p/61p (X9000 2.8ghz) 8gb SSD ips FlexView...ThinkPad T-61p (T9300 2.5ghz) 8gb ram...Thinkpad X-61 Tablet 8gb ram.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T61-and-prior-T-series/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T60-not-fast-enough/td-p/2189859
Relevancy 53.75%

I am thinking of buying the Lenovo E460 in Asia and using it in Canada. But I am concerned about the warranty, is the laptop covered under IWS?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-C-E-K-M-N-and-V-Series/Regarding-Lenovo-ThinkPad-E460-IWS/td-p/3331108
Relevancy 53.75%

I've formatted the laptop and it worked great, but I saw that there was no wireless card and opened it to insert. I put a card from Dell laptop and when I turn on laptop, I got this error:

ERROR 1802 Unauthorized network card is plugged in - power off and remove the miniPCI network card.

I searched the internet and I saw that for this error, solution is updating/flashing bios with "whitelist removal". I did it and turn on the laptop and it worked normally, until I unplug the charger.
Whenever I unplug it from the charger, laptop shut down immediately, just like it is without the battery in it. I tried to get back the original bios, but still the same. It shut down in Windows (7 32bit), in Safe Mode and in Bios.
So the laptop is running great when I plug charger, battery shows a 100%. Previously battery held around 2-3h.

Solution ?

A:Problem with Lenovo Thinkpad T61

Sounds like it`s not getting a good connection to the battery. You should get it serviced.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/278334-problem-lenovo-thinkpad-t61.html
Relevancy 53.75%

IBM Thinkpad Series I 1200 (1161). Replaced the NiMH battery with Lithium Ion. Replaced the AC cord. When I look at Power Options, it says my battery is 3% charged. Won't run on either battery. Won't charge either battery. Will run with battery in or out. Ran fine many months ago with NiMH battery. Didn't use it for many months. Now the above problems. Any suggestions?

A:ThinkPad won't charge battery

You have to use the same type of laptop battery as the original battery. You might have damaged the charging circuits

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/thinkpad-wont-charge-battery.174177/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi all, having a go at updating the mother-in-law's IBM. Don't think its ever been connected to the net so doing it now.

Having a battery prob though.

The meter says its at 0% and critical but is not charging (I don't think) and if I disconnect AC power, it switches off

Any ideas/help???

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ibm-thinkpad-r50e-battery.744013/
Relevancy 53.75%

I am helping a customer to change a battery pack in his ThinkPad X1. The FRU we ordered is 42T4977.After the change the computer will not charge the battery. Entering Lenovo Settings application, i can see all the info about the battery and helth status is good. If i change back to the old battery all works well. What have i missed? Lenovo ThinkPad X1Type 1294-3QGWindows 10 pro 64bit

A:Thinkpad X1 battery change

when doing any changes inside laptop allways use disconnect battery method in bios first so it fully disconnects it then replace battery and connect a charger and try with new one this might be why new one isnt charging due to your not disconnecting old one propertly.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Thinkpad-X1-battery-change/td-p/3309520
Relevancy 53.75%

Regardless of the fact that I am a comlete novice, I'll be diving recklessly into my friend's thinkpad 600 to replace the cmos battery. I know. It's not scud defusing. But I don't know anything. Can any one tell me where I can get (a) basic instructions and repair techniques / dos and don'ts specific to laptop tinkering, as well as (b) free Thinkpad technical documentation. I mainly just need to be able to get to the mobo and change the battery without ****ing anything up.

Any and all help appreciated...

Adam

A:thinkpad cmos battery

It should just be a matter of removing one of the covers on the bottom of the laptop. I think the cmos battery on those is next to the memory..could be wrong though, It should just be a matter of popping or sliding it out, and putting a new one in!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/thinkpad-cmos-battery.4756/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi everyone nbsp Just wanted to report a problem I've been having with my Thinkpad Yoga core i U GB RAM - EMCTO WW nbsp After only days of light use and a BIOS update to v I found that the laptop would only start when connected to the charger In Windows the battery gauge would show not charging permanently Importantly the system does not seem to recognize that the charger is connected and thinks it is on battery If I pull dead? 460 - Thinkpad battery the charger the laptop dies instantly Also when I plug it back in the charge indicator light flashes orange a couple of times for ca half a second and then stays off even when the laptop is on nbsp First I suspected a software fault and tried a lot of different permutations of uninstalling re-installing and disabling the battery driver in the system manager as well as the different Lenovo-branded system programs The Lenovo Solutions app does always seem to display the same information about the battery importantly with the charge cycle counter unchanged None of it seemed to help nbsp Growing desperate I tried a different power supply no difference I also unscrewed the back plate and unhooked the battery cable While then the system Thinkpad 460 - battery dead? did not recognize the battery anymore everything was back to the old unrecognized state after it was hooked back in I tried resetting the battery as recommended in nbsp this thread but to no avail I tried to downgrade to the BIOS version the one the laptop had been delivered with but it turned Thinkpad 460 - battery dead? out that even when booting from a BIOS-update USB stick the system would think it was on battery and thus refuse to upgrade the BIOS nbsp I think that either the charging circuitry or the battery itself have some issues I suspect a hardware firmware fault now since neither resetting the BIOS nor Windows nor live-booting Linux seem to help All report that the laptop is running on battery with charge but do not recognize that the charger is connected nbsp Is anyone else experiencing the same problems Other battery-related issues are discussed here and here but those might well be different faults nbsp nbsp Any help is appreciated nbsp

A:Thinkpad 460 - battery dead?

I don't recommend taking apart a new laptop that is under warranty.  You need to call support or return it

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/Thinkpad-460-battery-dead/td-p/3309002
Relevancy 53.75%

I've ordered a P70, it will be up to 3 weeks until it arrives.  In the maentime I'm working on designing a portable power pack for for using the P70 at remote sites (up to 6-8 hours cont. use) using a sealed lead acid battery and an inverter.  I may also run 2-3 laptops from this battery as well but they will be lower spec laptops.  I'm trying to figure out the power requirements for the laptop (P70), to judge what size battery I will need I am initally thinking an 80Ah battery, which is pretty heavy, I may be able to geet away with a smaller battery. I see that the battery that comes with the P70 is a 96Wh battery but the specs don't say what the battery voltage is.  Can someone with a P70 battery let me know?  Also what is the output voltage of the AC adapter? Thanks

A:P70 ThinkPad Battery 78++ Voltage

My P70 Power brick contains very little English -- but does clearly state "230 Watts, 20 Volts." When I power down today, I'll examine the battery label and report back to you as well. Hope this helps. 

______________________________________________P70, Xeon 1505 CPU, 64 GB ECC RAM 2 x PCIe NVMe 512 GB Drives, 1 TB HDD, DVD-RW, 4 K Display, NVIDIA Quadro M4000W700 model 2757-CTO (8 GB RAM, Crucial MX-100 SSD + Hitachi TravelStar 1 TB 7200 RPM Drives, Bluray R/W, NVIDIA Quadro FX3700M, WUXGA); Windows 7 Ultimate SP-1, W700 Mini-Dock

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/P70-ThinkPad-Battery-78-Voltage/td-p/3368608
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi,
Sorry if someone had answered this question before but I'm new here.
I have an IBM ThinkPad T22 and recently experienced this strange problem: The battery works alright but it doesn't charge even though the LED blinking as if it is being charged and when the system was poweroff and I unplugged the AC adapter then the LED indicating battery was still lit although it was supposed to turn off. To really turn that LED off I had to remove the battery pack. I discharged the battery completely and it's not charged any more
(0% charged) and now I have to use my laptop as if it is a desktop (with power plugged all the time). I would be grateful if you have any suggestion since I believe that the battery is still working pretty well.

Relevancy 53.75%

I bought a Thinlpad R - BBU used and with no battery I bought a new battery installed it and the battery drained completely I sent it back and got a new one and also bought a new power chord The battery and new power Thinkpad charge won't R51 battery chord worked fine for two months Last week the battery drained completely again while Thinkpad R51 won't charge battery plugged into AC chord Again I bought a new battery extended life this time and bought a docking station I am now faced with the new battery drains Thinkpad R51 won't charge battery everytime I use it The power chord does not charge it The docking station does not charge it either I would like some questons answered Is it normal for the pc Thinkpad R51 won't charge battery to have to be ON for the battery to be charged Does anyone know if there is any indication that the power chord is plugged in while the battery is installed When on AC only it shows plug - When battery installed on battery only or with AC chord computer shows on battery power Do the external battery charger units really work this may be my only way of recharging my battery if not through the pc Any help would be greatly appreciated Gary nbsp

A:Thinkpad R51 won't charge battery

Hi gary

the PSU that plugs into the laptop, is it an original and does it supply the correct voltage and ampage, use the manufacturers website to determine this, i have seen many cheap PSU's cause battery problems on laptops.

the light configuration is different for makes of laptop having not had a thinkpad i cant answer that question, although im sure someone on here has.

regards

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/thinkpad-r51-wont-charge-battery.127257/
Relevancy 53.75%

My computer will not power on with the battery in it. If I remove the battery and use the AC power, it powers up just fine. I always plug the computer in to use it and don't need the battery. Is it necessary for me to have the battery in the computer or will it run fine without assuming no power outages.

A:IBM Thinkpad 380D battery

It should be just fine with no battery.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ibm-thinkpad-380d-battery.472046/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello, I bought a Yoga 260 about 3 month ago (i5-6300, 16gb ram, Windows 10 64 bit);I'm happy with the overall performance, but I'm far from working the announced 7 hours of work on the battery. 3 to 4 would be more representative of may experience, even in "eco" mode.Any idea how I could further check if someting's wrong, draining my battery ? Or would it be possible to extend the battery, or find a bigger capacity that would suit the machine, even at some cost (price, of course, but weight, or "foldability") ?Thanks for your advice.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/Thinkpad-Yoga-260-battery/td-p/3365595
Relevancy 53.75%

My ThinkPad X230tSuddenly stopped working on battery and works only on charger plugged in. I thought the problem was with the batter so I brought a replacement. I replaced the battery with the new one, but it didn't work, so I thought the battery was empty. I connected the charger and charged the batter full for an hour or so till it was 100% charged, yet, when I unplugged the charger the laptop was dead. What could be the problem?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Tablet-and/ThinkPad-X230t-Does-not-run-on-battery/td-p/3471962
Relevancy 53.32%

Hey folks, I've had my P40 Workstation for a few weeks now, and I'm really enjoying it.  I found some accessories that really enhance my usage. Hope this helps!  Arthur's Accessories List!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/Lenovo-Thinkpad-P40-Accessories-List/td-p/3324115
Relevancy 53.32%

I just got back to my relatively new laptop and it had shutdown after a BSOD. Any ideas on what this could be would be great. Here are some details about my computer:

lenovo thinkpad t510
intel i7 620m
nvidia nvs3100m
windows 7 pro 32 bit (original installed OS)
very new hardware/software

I have re installed windows 7, as I needed two partitions

I have attached a zip

thanks

A:Bsod on lenovo thinkpad t510

Hi and welcome to SF!

This is a pretty common issue with window 7. One of the thing I would like you to try is to do a system file check:
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

You have some out of date driver:

Code:
Tppwr32v Tppwr32v.sys Thu Jun 12 21:27:57 2008 (4851DB2D)
ibmpmdrv ibmpmdrv.sys Thu May 31 04:52:39 2007 (465E9AE7)
smiif32 smiif32.sys Mon May 12 04:01:06 2008 (48280752)
psadd psadd.sys Mon Feb 19 12:56:45 2007 (45D9F2ED)
The first 2 drivers are belonged to Lenovo thinkpad Power manager drivers. Please download a newest version and install. I used to do that with my computer and it fixed the BSODs.

The 3rd driver I listed is belonged to SMI Driver for Lenovo system and the last one is belonged to Lenovo Parties Service Access Device Driver (SMBIOS). It can be an utility from Lenovo, take your time and find it on the lenovo driver website.

If none of the option work, I would go for a repair install
Here is one of the thread I used to work on, looks exactly the same as yours
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...e-screens.html

Regard,

Tuan

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/115720-bsod-lenovo-thinkpad-t510.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X240 that suddenly turned off whilst I was using it. It was charging at the time, and I'm fairly certain that the laptop itself didn't overheat. I've tried disconnecting the battery and ac adapter, holding the power button, connecting them back on and pressing the power button but nothing. It would be great if someone could give me some help, thanks.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Lenovo-Thinkpad-X240-won-t-turn-on/td-p/3314093