Windows Support Forum

Change motherboard. Cannot Start. How to remove drivers offline?

Q: Change motherboard. Cannot Start. How to remove drivers offline?

Hi, my motherboard is malfunction.
Therefore, I changed a new motherboard.
The hard disk was moved to new motherboard.
When the windows logo loaded at start up, animate, it freeze on the half way, then it restart automatically.

It should be the driver problem. The old chipset drivers is not compatible with the current new motherboard.

The content of the harddisk is still healthy. It can be opened on another pc or by system rescue disk.

My question is, I want to remove old drivers which belongs to the old motherboard.
Just left it the most basic drivers for keyboard, mouse, monitor, etc.

Where is the location/folder of old drivers? or where is their settings? How can I remove it?

Thanks

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Change motherboard. Cannot Start. How to remove drivers offline?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Change motherboard. Cannot Start. How to remove drivers offline?

That is not easy to do, and more to the point, impossible to be certain that everything was gotten.

In other words, You are better off recovering your data and reload from scratch. It will be a whole lot less time.

To put this in perspective......

To remove drivers off line,, find the install of the drivers, extract it, find the inf, ini, and other files,
Find all Reg Entries, and files that are placed, scattered all over Windows and System32 folders, and other locations.
Find all other configurations that have been made to any other stuff on the system.
Find all files that might have been replaced and/or updated and put back the originals.

In some other words, you can never be certain you fully removed all of the drivers to be sure that there won't be conflicts or problems later on down the road.

Save yourself the time and effort ,, back up, nuke and reload.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/158801-change-motherboard-cannot-start-how-remove-drivers-offline.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi ,

I have a PIII pc 256ram which is using wins ME and keep having wins errors and wants to change it to wins 2000 but I have lost the motherboard drivers CD.
I went to the Motherboard maker website and downloaded the :
1. Soundcard driver
2. Modem driver
3. VGA driver

I was only able to download from US site and unable to download from Taiwan site ,is there any difference.
Can I know is there any other drivers that I need to download before I am Fully equiped with the drivers to change the OS.

Thanks .

Relevancy 62.35%

Guys need some help here My motherboard died on me and so I had to change it together with the processor and RAM motherboard Win reinstall 7 not start will change after or as there were no socket motherboards available locally However Win blue screens every time on start up but very briefly so I can't see the error message Win repair then kicks in but finds nothing wrong so Win 7 will not start or reinstall after motherboard change it goes round and round like that ad infinitum All the repair methods I have found require that you work within windows which is patently stupid if you want to repair because you can't get windows to work - it's a bit like trying to open a box with a tool that's inside it I tried a new install which has backed up my old Windows as Windows old and it goes though all the paces but then refuses to accept the activation code I am now stuck with a non functioning PC and am scared to add anything in the future in case of this type of thing What can I do to recover the old Windows installation Les

A:Win 7 will not start or reinstall after motherboard change

Hello Les, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Is activation your only issue at this point?

It's not activating since you changed the motherboard, CPU, and RAM. It thinks you have installed it on a new computer with it still installed and activated on the old computer (motherboard etc...).

If you have a retail copy of Windows 7, then you should be able to do a phone activation, wait for the operator (if need be), and let them know that you changed out the motherboard, CPU, and RAM.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/185992-win-7-will-not-start-reinstall-after-motherboard-change.html
Relevancy 62.35%

The following boot-start or system start drivers failed how to remove or find what is calling these items firstly I uninstalled avg last year it did not uninstall properly so I used their uninstall tool which decided everything on that drive was avg program and started deleting all my installed programs I was watching it happen in front of my eyes and couldnt (how or failed drivers to following system remove) The start boot-start believe it IT TOOK ME AGES TO REINSTALL EVERYTHING anyways so far as to my knowledge I have removed all traces of avg EVIL PROGRAM The following boot-start or system start drivers failed (how to remove) from my system including avg entries on registry but in event viewer administrative events I see an error The following boot-start or system start drivers failed Avgdiska AVGIDSDriver AVGIDSHA Avgldx Avgloga Avgmfx Avgrkx Avgtdia Avguniva What is still calling these to be loaded and how can I remove them solve this error - System - Provider Name Service Control Manager Guid d -a d - - e e- d f EventSourceName Service Control Manager - EventID Qualifiers Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer HIDDEN Security - EventData param Avgdiska AVGIDSDriver AVGIDSHA Avgldx Avgloga Avgmfx Avgrkx Avgtdia Avguniva

A:The following boot-start or system start drivers failed (how to remove)

You can remove them manually from your system services.

Copy these lines into a new text file. (right click desktop, create new text file)

sc delete Avgdiska
sc delete AVGIDSDriver
sc delete AVGIDSHA
sc delete Avgldx64
sc delete Avgloga
sc delete Avgmfx64
sc delete Avgrkx64
sc delete Avgtdia
sc delete Avguniva
Save it.
Now rename that file rem.bat
Accept the file type change warning
Right click it and Run as Administrator
They are now removed from the service control manager configuration.

Is the problem resolved?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/632357/the-following-boot-start-or-system-start-drivers-failed-how-to-remove/
Relevancy 60.2%

Have tried to use dism.exe and it worked the first time when I had a IDE hard drive and 32 bit processor. Now going to a cloned Sata hard drive with a new 64 bit processor and can't get the dism.exe program to install the new drives before Win7 64bit can load. Tried the normal repair in Win7 but no success. Wondering if I somehow need to run dism.exe as a administrator or some other way. Any suggestions?

A:Replaced motherboard needs drivers installed before win7 can start

You could use Paragon Adaptive Restore 3.0 for adjusting OS for the new hardware.
Paragon Paragon Adaptive Restore - Overview

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/289656-replaced-motherboard-needs-drivers-installed-before-win7-can-start.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi Guys, noob question here.

How do i change the start menu to look like the 2nd picture? The left part looks annoying to me.

Any help would be appreciated.

A:How to change START look, cant remove all app mode

You can't. The start menu layout is fixed, and there is no way to do what you suggest. That layout in the second picture is from the 1511 version, 1607 uses the upper layout.

http://www.tenforums.com/customization/60184-how-change-start-look-cant-remove-all-app-mode.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi all My little boy's Biostar HiFi A W USB ports are still giving me grief and I think it's a driver issue I finally got the drivers to load and got rid of the quot Code device cannot start quot junk but the ports now only recognize USB devices If I plug a USB specific device in I Possible drivers start ALL remove to fresh? chipset and hear the quot connect quot sound then the devices light Possible to remove ALL chipset drivers and start fresh? flashes and there's a disconnect sound and it just goes on connecting Possible to remove ALL chipset drivers and start fresh? and disconnecting If I plug that Possible to remove ALL chipset drivers and start fresh? USB device into the port works fine If I plug a USB device into the USB port works fine All devices work properly on all the other machines SO What I want to do before wiping the slate and reinstalling Windows is to erase ALL the USB drivers or even all motherboard specific drivers from everywhere and start from scratch Want them off the hard disk out of the registry just like they never existed Can someone tell me how to do that The USB devices work fine in any other machine Thanks Jack

A:Possible to remove ALL chipset drivers and start fresh?

If you are going to "wipe the slate" and reinstall Windows, I assume you will be reformatting the hard drive. That means when you install it is like a new install, nothing will be left.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/358490-possible-remove-all-chipset-drivers-start-fresh.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi folks Allow me to elaborate on my question I have a D-Link -port USB hub and connected to the first port I have an Integral USB SD card reader that do remove safely I drivers start fresh? old I can How USB so I always keep connected Recently I purchased another Integral USB SD card reader for How do I safely remove old USB drivers so I can start fresh? use with my PS To check that it worked I put it in my D-Link hub nd port but while the device registered it would not recognise any SD cards I put into it So I tried it in ports How do I safely remove old USB drivers so I can start fresh? etc to see if it would work but it didn't I eventually blew inside the opening and it worked and wondered whether there was a bit of dust on the connection The thing is I have heard that when you plug in a USB device it creates a driver but that driver remains connected even after you have removed the USB device I would be very interested in knowing if how I can remove the unused drivers which were created when I tested the SD card reader on my USB hub safely without using system restore to start fresh as obviously I don't want a load of unused drivers clogging up Does anyone have any methods or is there some USB driver management software that can do it Does Windows download a separate driver for each of the USB ports I plugged the USB Card Reader into or is there simply one driver Example Would I enter device manager select Generic USB Hub and right-click uninstall or would I choose Generic USB SD Reader Device and right-click uninstall Thanks

A:How do I safely remove old USB drivers so I can start fresh?

This article offers a good analysis of how to uninstall drivers from Windows 7.

Uninstall Drivers from Vista & Windows 7

You might also want to go through this previous Forum thread to get some additional insight from other members.

Is it necessary to remove older drivers

Whatever you decide to do, I strongly recommend that, at a minimum, you create a restore point before modifying your machine. Even better, a system image.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/286415-how-do-i-safely-remove-old-usb-drivers-so-i-can-start-fresh.html
Relevancy 52.46%

I just noticed a strange problem in Add or Remove Programs. Most, but not all of the items are missing the aforementioned buttons. Since I don't often go to Add or Remove Programs, I don't have a clue as to what or when this started...

The machine is a Dell Latitude D600, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, W2K SP2 fully patched and running Symantec Antivirus Corporate, Comodo Personal Firewall Pro and Spyware Terminator for protection. I run weekly full virus and spyware scans along w/real-time protection, so I'm pretty sure it's not an infection. Any insight on this one?

Thanks,
Jon

A:Change, Remove, Change/Remove Buttons Missing

If you have a tweaking program (e.g. TweakUI) installed, check to see if there is an option, probably under Control Panel options, to Hide Change/Remove button. If so, ensure that that option is unchecked.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/change-remove-change-remove-buttons-missing.583972/
Relevancy 52.03%

Howdy,

I have recently acquired a new laptop and have installed my printer software on it and have linked it via the wireless network, but it shows the printer is offline....what can I do to bring it available? I'm stumped.

Btw, the printer software is also installed on my server and I am able to print from the server, just not my laptop.

A:Network printer offline-cannot change

You have to set up the printer My Network Places so you can see it there.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/network-printer-offline-cannot-change.96270/
Relevancy 52.03%

I have an HP DeskJet 722C that runs like a champ under SP. Suddenly it went to offline status - no warning or messages. The green power light is on, no other indicators. How do I get it out of offline status?

Relevancy 51.17%

Okay so here is my dilemma My brother gave me some PC parts because he upgraded his gaming machine and he built me a desktop PC out of an old tower and parts we both had I am running an ASUS M N -VM Motherboard I do not have my network adapter drivers installed and cannot get online with it Luckily I have a laptop which I can come on here with I have tried multiple different driver installers but they all require an online scan to find my drivers I found one from dell that had the drivers. network adapter offline need same driver but it said quot The Realtek Network Controller was not found If Deep Sleep Mode is enavled Please Plug the Cable quot Mind you this computer was built less than an need network adapter drivers. offline hour ago and I do not have the motherboard CD Can somebody please help me while I was online I found a page that said the on board network driver was quot Lan Realtek RTL CL quot because a person was having the same problem but they had their Motherboard CD because theirs was new your help would be greatly appreciated MikelO

A:need network adapter drivers. offline

Hi,

Look here & download these drivers: -

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS M3N78-VM

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/294328-need-network-adapter-drivers-offline.html
Relevancy 51.17%

i just recently downloaded a graphics driver. But when i tried to execute the installer, while the package is checking for compatibility of my hardware then eventually it shows "No internet connection". Well, my internet is down right now. Is there any possibility to cracked it down and install it offline? Nice to be back here, after a while. Thanks!

A:How to install New NVIDIA drivers offline.

Found a thread in their forums that could help you. How to install Drivers without internet connection?

For the sake of posterity (in case link dies) I'm copying the relevant parts and mirroring the image.

Quote: Originally Posted by jaafaman on GeForce community forums

You must have either the 320.18 WHQL or the 320.49 BETA as "the latest driver", either of which require the .Net 4+ Framework because of the inclusion of GeForce Experience. It's the stub installer for .N4 that's causing it.

Go to your C:\NVIDIA folder and drill down through the display driver's subfolders to delete that for the GeForce Experience, then come back up to your language folder and start the Setup again...

and you can delete the MS.NET folder as well.

As to which driver to look into - well, which one will you try to install?

Your language, if not the International version, will be where you see the International folder - such as English. The driver setup.exe is located there...

If you want so badly their Experience software (which is to most accounts bloatware) you need to install/update .net framework 4 from here (yeah it's a web installer ). As it seems it wants to connect to the Internet to install/update it because it's needed by the Experience, if you have it already, it will go on with the installation without asking for internet connection.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/299932-how-install-new-nvidia-drivers-offline.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello fellow forum readers.

I have a question, I had another tech pull a hard drive out of a computer that is overseas and send it to me for re-load (long story as to why). I was wondering if anyone knows of software like the device manager that will let me view the devices that are installed on this hard drive while connected to another machine.

Currently I have the drive that was shipped to me connected to my machine via a USB connector. I see the drive and wanted an easy way to see what drivers were loaded on the drive before I re-load it.

Thanks.

A:Offline - Drivers or Device Manager View

Quote: Originally Posted by WindowsStar

Hello fellow forum readers.

I have a question, I had another tech pull a hard drive out of a computer that is overseas and send it to me for re-load (long story as to why). I was wondering if anyone knows of software like the device manager that will let me view the devices that are installed on this hard drive while connected to another machine.

Currently I have the drive that was shipped to me connected to my machine via a USB connector. I see the drive and wanted an easy way to see what drivers were loaded on the drive before I re-load it.

Thanks.

just a guess here WindowsStar ,couldn't you run a 3rd party app like driver genius on it and let it find the drivers for you

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/97069-offline-drivers-device-manager-view.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I have WIn 7 32 bit WIM syspreped from one Computer that uses Foxconn Core using Foxconn drivers. I Injected  H61 core drivers for Audio, Chipset, IME, LAN, SATA3, USB3, VGA,IME   into it in offline mode then commit it.  I used DISM and it
said all the drivers are applied successfully. Now when I apply the image to computer with H61 core, I get  "The driver is mismanaging system PTES" error in blue screen.

I want to  same WIM image for computer that uses FoxConn Core as well as H61 Core
Can you help me to determine which driver could cause it. How to overcome the problem.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/2ec24704-6018-4745-9e25-7b4d520a561a/applying-wim-crash-atm-after-drivers-are-injected-in-offline-mode?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 49.88%

I believe I have searched the history of Sync Center issues enough that this is an issue that has not yet Cannot from Remove Sync Files Offline Center been addressed nbsp If so please point me to the proper article nbsp Thanks I was making folders available for offline use in my Win Ultimate edition nbsp We are in the process Cannot Remove Offline Files from Sync Center of moving Cannot Remove Offline Files from Sync Center to NAS servers with new network names and I know syncing with NAS servers is not working correctly right now So I have unchecked all the folders to make then unavailable for offline nbsp I have also gone to quot Manage Offline Files quot and tried deleting all offline files for the network drive nbsp However there is one Network Drive that I cannot get to delete no matter what I try nbsp I have tried Deleting Offline Copy for the drive which it says is successful but the network drive and a folder hierarchy remain when I view Offline Files nbsp Also when I view this folder path in Windows Explorer it gives a status of quot Offline Availability Available quot nbsp I find this odd since the Make Available Offline box is not set for any of the files or folders in this path nbsp Also this message seems odd to me since the only valid messages I have found for this status are quot Always Available quot or quot Not Available quot I have also tried making all of these files and folders available offline again and removed and deleted but I still have the same problem nbsp I have also tried the registry key to reset the cache for offline files and that did not work either Please help me get rid of this because it is driving me nuts Thanks

A:Cannot Remove Offline Files from Sync Center

Had the same problem few months back . In the end had to reinitialize the offline files cache all together:

Open up registry editor (WARNING: Only for Advanced Users)
Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Csc
Add a new key (folder) called Parameters
Under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Csc\Parameters, add a new DWORD called FormatDatabase and set its value to 1

You will need to reboot the PC afterwards.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9ce9195f-0aea-4019-84e5-13bd01e36b19/cannot-remove-offline-files-from-sync-center?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 49.45%

I have windows pc's on this network and only pc is having this problem with printers nbsp For months now I have been googling and trying *not Printers SNMP 7 Windows going network always drivers (2 offline) *printer to fix the issues Windows 7 network Printers (2 always going offline) *not SNMP *printer drivers with of her printers showing quot offline quot nbsp All printers are installed the same way via the server here on site nbsp And only of them are continually having this issue nbsp I have changed SNMP All the printers are on a static IP already I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printers via the server I manually deleted the ports and reinstalled them manually using add printer add port wizard I have deleted the print queue and restarted print spooler Windows 7 network Printers (2 always going offline) *not SNMP *printer drivers on both her machine and my server I reinstalled the print spooler on the local machine I updated to the most recent manufacturers drivers for the printers The printers in question are a Xerox and a Kyocera copier scanner nbsp Al these printers are working and operatin fine on every other machine on the network here even while Windows 7 network Printers (2 always going offline) *not SNMP *printer drivers this one machine is showing offline nbsp I am at wits end with this issue nbsp We have of us in IT that serve this office and remote offices to the tune of employees i know its ridiculous and I do not have an easy way to just rebuild her machine as we are swamped this is a production machine i dont have a temp machine that I can put her on that will have all the applications she will need nbsp If someone has some magic they can send in a box I would be beyond grateful

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/862f593f-da34-4d36-b36d-3a74a711235a/windows-7-network-printers-2-always-going-offline-not-snmp-printer-drivers?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 49.45%

How many of you techs about know this Malware can render your PC worthless so this is some thing you need to be aware of I'm counting on the good guys to keep our How With Remove Malware Offline to Find Windows and Defender PC's up and running Here's a good guy It's called Windows Defender Offline Here's a link from HTG that will explain all about this I'm recommending having one of these in your desk drawer I welcome your comments as usual Please move this or delete if not appropriate PS I have one in my desk drawer Do you have one in your desk drawer Lets hope you never need it Here's a link from my friend HTG At least give it a look There is a lot of god stuff in this link I don't agree with every thing You be the judge Your comments are always welcome on my threads How to Find and Remove Malware With Windows Defender Offline http www howtogeek com how- dows-defender

A:How to Find and Remove Malware With Windows Defender Offline

or you could also download and save Microsoft malicious software removal tool - in case your defender isn't able to clear the infection http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=toJ6yKGO

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/444977-how-find-remove-malware-windows-defender-offline.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi everybody Today I was trying to create a VirtualBox VM that had direct can't its non-system take remove offline I attribute disk to my read-only access to a partition which is I can't take my non-system disk offline to remove its read-only attribute the only one on its disk This partition contains non-OS-specific data including documents and music The guest OS is Xubuntu and the host OS is Windows I succeeded in making the disk image for this configuration I can't take my non-system disk offline to remove its read-only attribute only when I tried to write to it from Xubuntu it didn t save the changes I couldn t see the changes in Windows when I checked out that same partition I investigated the problem and I found a solution on the internet I needed to take the disk with the partition on it offline and then clear the quot read only quot attribute The solution involved using the DiskPart utility to perform those steps I tried to take the disk offline with Administrator access but DiskPart gave the following error quot Disk attributes may not be changed on the current system disk or BIOS disk quot This is strange since that disk isn t actually a system partition it boots from C which is where Windows itself is installed I ran Disk Manager and it looked like this I can't take my non-system disk offline to remove its read-only attribute So it appears a tiny MB partition has been added to my second disk which is the disk containing E which I want to be able to access from within the VirtualBox VM So I have the following questions Is that MB partition the reason it won t work If so do I need this partition If so is there a way to move it to my first disk without breaking my Windows installation If you have another solution that doesn t involve the tiny system partition I m glad to hear that too Thanks in advance nbsp

A:I can't take my non-system disk offline to remove its read-only attribute

Just set up E: as a shared folder in VirtualBox. You don't take anything offline, and i highly doubt the entire drive is "read only".

http://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch04.html#sharedfolders

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-cant-take-my-non-system-disk-offline-to-remove-its-read-only-attribute.1063580/
Relevancy 49.45%

I have included dds txt and HiJackThis log in the paragraphs of this posting and attach txt as an attachment My computer recently has been popping up the message box Webpage unavailable while offline The webpage you have requested is not available offline To view this page click Connect and has a box with icons to Connect Cancel or X to close the How to remove virus unavailable "Webpage ? / malware offline" box A Google search identifies this pop up as a virus or malware and the search also How to remove "Webpage unavailable offline" virus / malware ? returns an archived BleepingComputer dialog from a few years ago The archived mentions the advice is specific to that user's computer so I am posting details from computer for a solution Questions How to remove this virus malware I have tried a full system Avast scan and an ccCleaner but neither has solved the problem I am surprised these programs did not remove the problem because apparently it is well-known and been around many years How dangerous is this virus malware What does it do Can it read my keystrokes and send my passwords and other sensitive information to another computer Can it hack into the information on my computer even if I do not open the files myself Or is the only harm just the nuisance of turning off the pop ups During the HiJackThis scan the system stops and pops up a message saying For some reason your system denied wrtie access to the Hosts file If any hijacked domains are in this file HiJackThis might NOT be able to fix this If that happens you need to edit the file yourself To do this Click Start Run and then type notepad C Windows System drivers etc hosts the press Enter Find the lines HiJackThis reports and delete them Save the file as 'hosts' without quotation marks then reboot During I am not able to perform any of the notepad C Windows System drivers etc hosts the press Enter Find the lines HiJackThis reports and delete them Save the file as 'hosts' without quotation marks then reboot Perhaps as a separate issue do the HiJackThis lines mentioning missing files need to be deleted repaired or replaced Or is no maintenance action required Thanks Bas dds txt DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Bass at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV avast Antivirus Enabled Updated B D - B-D C - E- FE FC C AV Norton Internet Security Disabled Outdated DF - - D- - DC EFD BF SP avast Antivirus Enabled Updated CF - -DA - FCE-A D DFB SP Windows Defender Enabled Outdated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Norton Internet Security Disabled Outdated D BEB -B A- E - B -B B FW Norton Internet Security Disabled BE D -DB F- - AD - F E C FC Running Processes C Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system ibmpmsvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSSC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Program Files AVAST Software Avast AvastSvc exeC Windows system WLANExt exeC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exeC Program Files Lenovo Bluetooth Software btwdins exeC Program Files x Lenovo RapidBoot HDD Accelerator FBService exeC Program Files x Hotspot Shield bin cmw srv exeC Program Files x Hotspot Shield bin hsswd exeC Program Files Intel iCLS Client HeciServer exeC Program Files x Intel Intel reg Management Engine Components FWService IntelMeFWService exeC Program Files x Intel Intel reg Management Engine Components DAL jhi service exeC Program Files Lenovo Communications Utility CAMMUTE exeC Program Files Lenovo Communications Utility TPKNRSVC exeC Program Files Lenovo Communications Utility vcamsvc exeC Program Files LENOVO VIRTSCRL lvvsst exeC Program Files Common Files Nitro PDF Profession... Read more

A:How to remove "Webpage unavailable offline" virus / malware ?

Hi there,my name is Marius and I will assist you with your malware related problems.Before we move on, please read the following points carefully. First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding. Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one. If you have any problems while following my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem. Do not run any other scans without instruction or add/remove software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me. Post all logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts. If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed. Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean. My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.   Scan with Gmer rootkit scannerPlease download Gmer from here by clicking on the "Download EXE" Button.Double click on the randomly named GMER.exe. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent.If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO.In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
SectionsIAT/EATShow All ( should be unchecked by default )Leave everything else as it is.Close all other running programs as well as your Browser.Click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.Once done click on the Save.. button, and in the File name area, type in "ark.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop.Please post the content of the ark.txt here.**Caution**Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/527126/how-to-remove-webpage-unavailable-offline-virus-malware/
Relevancy 49.02%

Okay i had the standard version of windows live messenger then it said there was an update so i updated it I restarted my computer later that night because it was was going really slow But this time i rebooted in Safe Mode W Networking When i tried going to windows live messenger in Start Menu-- gt All Programs-- gt Windows Live-- gt Windows Live Messenger The icon was Missing Program Change/Remove Shortcut In Msn(2009) It Solved: Add/Remove and I Can't there but then i clicked it and it didn t work so I went back to it and there was no Windows live messenger icon I have tried going to the folder of quot C Program Files Windows Live Solved: Msn(2009) Shortcut Missing and I Can't Change/Remove It In Add/Remove Program Messenger quot but there is no quot msnmsgr exe quot THe shortcut is missing This happened before on my friends computer but all i had to do was go to add remove programs Solved: Msn(2009) Shortcut Missing and I Can't Change/Remove It In Add/Remove Program and go to the windows live essentials but i tried taht on my computer but when i click change remove it will not do anything but if i click it on any other program it shows up Please Help me Tyler Ronek contact me at Code email protected nbsp

A:Solved: Msn(2009) Shortcut Missing and I Can't Change/Remove It In Add/Remove Program

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-msn-2009-shortcut-missing-and-i-cant-change-remove-it-in-add-remove-program.802848/
Relevancy 49.02%

I opened the Add and Remove Program utiltiy in Control panel to remove a
program and am surprised to see that every one of the program entires is missing the
"change" or "Remove" option buttons. Whenever I select any program from the
list, those option buttons do not show up at all, only the program name, file
size, and date last used. I cannot change or remove any program! I am running
Windows XP Home edition and just recently installed ZoneAlarm Internet
Security Suite, so I tried removing ZoneAlram, but that did not help, still no
"change" or "remove" buttons visible under any program entry. Its like something
wiped out or, disabled the add/remove programs utility from showing those option buttons.
Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

jimmymoon

A:All "change" "remove" Option Buttons Are Missing From The Add Or Remove Programs Utility?

Have you tried using System Restore to return to a previous state before your problems began?Also see: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htmScroll down to #337 and click "Restore Change or Remove Programs" in the right column.or "Add/Remove Programs list are missing Change and Remove buttons"http://www.winxptutor.com/arpbuttons.htmThis involves making changes in the registry. Always back up your registry before making any changes. If you are not familiar with working in the registry, then you should NOT attempt to make any changes on your own. Improper changes to the registry could adversely affect your computer and render it inoperable.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/66434/all-change-remove-option-buttons-are-missing-from-the-add-or-remove-programs-utility/
Relevancy 49.02%

I have done image from physical computer with the help of Ghost Then I applied this image to virtual HDD my OS is - Windows Enterprise Then I fix boot with the help of -start up recovery- option of installation disk of Windows professional Windows start booting into controller Windows or manually (SATA SCSI) drivers to offline or HDD IDE How 7 load but then crashes with error quot x b quot So I want to load drivers of virtual SCSI controller with help of Windows recovery console or ERD commander or other utilities Please help me to find right VMware drivers for Windows Enterprise and load it to offline Windows Enterprise I do not want to make Windows reinstallation repair with help of installation disk it will destroy some bugs that I want to keep unattached I do not want to use automatic physical to virtual conversion tools don't ask why I just How to manually load HDD controller (SATA or IDE or SCSI) drivers into offline Windows 7 want to preload necassary drivers with How to manually load HDD controller (SATA or IDE or SCSI) drivers into offline Windows 7 the help of recovery console or ERD commander or other utilities P S May be I should install Windows Enterprise on new Virtual machine and then export drivers with this tools http How to manually load HDD controller (SATA or IDE or SCSI) drivers into offline Windows 7 sourceforge net projects drvback http www boozet org dd htm But what exactly to export and how to load it to offline system Thank you for your answers and help

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a7f77561-9fda-4cc5-ad45-edaf77484ae7/how-to-manually-load-hdd-controller-sata-or-ide-or-scsi-drivers-into-offline-windows-7?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 49.02%

I have tried previously to uninstall my HP Officejet G printer from HP Pavilion a n running XP Media There is no Change Remove Solved: button missing Programs in Change/Remove Add/Remove button in Add Remove Programs but the program is there MB and the file suggested on the HP website for uninstalling older printers from XP produces a message that it s quot unsupported quot can t remember exact verbiage been a while since last tried Even reinstalled in the hopes that a message would come up to the effect quot this program is already installed do you want install to remove it Solved: Change/Remove button missing in Add/Remove Programs prior to completing this install quot but it just installs the printer again with a number after it I m up to quot hp officejet g series - quot Now I have the mother of all paper jams and black Solved: Change/Remove button missing in Add/Remove Programs ink leaking out of the underside of Solved: Change/Remove button missing in Add/Remove Programs the g so I have no choice due to work deadlines and time constraints but to physically remove it and install a new printer tomorrow Any hope of removing this from my system altogether and starting fresh before installing another printer nbsp

A:Solved: Change/Remove button missing in Add/Remove Programs

Do you have enough access rights on the computer to remove programs? ie: Do you have an administrative account?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-change-remove-button-missing-in-add-remove-programs.775510/
Relevancy 49.02%

I can't seem to figure out what happened, I was deleting some old programs through the control panel/add and remove programs. Now when I go back to the same window, the buttons to the right of the screen Change/Remove are missing.....what do I have to do to fix this?

A:Change/Remove buttons gone in my control panel under add and remove programs

Try a System Restore before this problem occured.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/change-remove-buttons-gone-in-my-control-panel-under-add-and-remove-programs-510566.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello
i have a problem with my laptop Compaq "when i try to boot my laptop its give me windows is loading files and then get me to start up repair and search for a problem but its say that system repair is offline
i have search for a any solution but i didnt fined anything .
also try to boot with safe mode its give me the same and now i have stuck at those problem and keep in your mined that i cant boot my laptop so i cant open comand port

Please reply fast
Thanks

A:start up repair offline

AGJoker welcome to SevenForums

When the PC is booting can you tap on the F8 key on your keyboard ? On the Advanced Boot Options window press [ENTER] on Repair Your PC .

Select your keyboard layout, input your username and enter a password if needed.

On the System Recovery Options menu, click System Restore then Next. Choose a date prior to your issue .

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/298051-start-up-repair-offline.html
Relevancy 48.59%

First off, I have Windows XP.

For example, I have an older video card in my system now because I have to send my better card in for warranty repair.

I had upgraded to Direct x 9 and now I want to go back to 8.1. How do I revert or remove Direct x 9?

Also, what is the best way to install video drivers? I heard awhile back you should boot into safe mode or something?

THanks

A:What's the BEST way to install video drivers, new Direct X, and remove older drivers?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/whats-the-best-way-to-install-video-drivers-new-direct-x-and-remove-older-drivers.125535/
Relevancy 48.59%

First off, I have Windows XP.

For example, I have an older video card in my system now because I have to send my better card in for warranty repair.

I had upgraded to Direct x 9 and now I want to go back to 8.1. How do I revert or remove Direct x 9?

Also, what is the best way to install video drivers? I heard awhile back you should boot into safe mode or something?

THanks

A:What's the BEST way to install video drivers , new Direct X,and remove older drivers?

This method works best for me. First off, I use Norton Ghost 2003 to make an image of my Windows drive. When I make this image, I have already installed WinXP SP1 plus all the latest Windows updates I can get. Also, I have already installed useful and necessary programs like Norton Antivirus 2002, ZoneAlarm Firewall, NoAds, Analog X Cookiewall. I make sure that I don't have any videocard drivers installed. As for Direct X, it's the default one installed when you first install WinXP.

Now that I have the image, I go on and try installing new Direct X versions or new videocard drivers. If something goes wrong and messes up my system or I'm not happy with the performance of the new drivers or Direct X, I use Norton Ghost 2003 to restore my image. By restoring the image, I have everything back--WinXP SP1 + all updates, programs I've installed, etc. The process only takes about 4 minutes compared to reinstalling Windows + all the programs manually (3-5 hours).

With the image backed up to that original point, I try alternative drivers or Direct X files until I find a setting I like.

This is the way I test new Detonator drivers and Direct X files. It's fool-proof and makes me more bold in trying out new stuff.

If you need more background on the benefits of Ghost 2003 and its usage, check out this guide at Radified.com:

http://ghost.radified.com/

Hope that helped.

BTW, if you remember the date that you installed Direct X9.0, you might be able to go back to your 8.1 setting by restoring your system to that point using System Restore found under Start Menu and System Accessories.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/whats-the-best-way-to-install-video-drivers-new-direct-x-and-remove-older-drivers.125536/
Relevancy 48.59%

My computer has had this problem for quite some time now. When I go to Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel, only the recently installed programs have the Change/Remove button. How can i make this button appear for my old programs as well? Thank you in advance for your help

Relevancy 48.59%

An unfortunate software removal consequence has occurred and I have been searching a solution. What I have discovered so far?The Change/Remove button for existing programs on the machine at the time of the software removal have disappeared. I am at the point of locating missing registry key info. When I go to the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall. All of the programs on the machine at the time of software removal are not listed. I do not have a backup of the registry. Any suggestions of how to repopulate the list?

A:Missing Change/Remove Buttons in Add/Remove Software

Should help you out....

http://www.winxptutor.com/arpbuttons.htm

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/missing-change-remove-buttons-in-add-remove-software-107596.html
Relevancy 48.59%

My laptop is missing lots of programs under Add/Remove Programs that I know are installed. Furthermore, some that are listed don't have the Remove button next to it. The missing programs aren't listed in the Uninstall registry key and I'm confident there are not viruses on the machine.

Any idea how to fix this? I don't think a System Restore will help as this machine probably has had this issue for quite some time now.

A:Change / Remove buttons missing in Add/Remove Programs

http://www.winxptutor.com/arpbuttons.htm
This link provides instructions on making sure your registry is not set to make the remove button not show up.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/change-remove-buttons-missing-in-add-remove-programs.660008/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello everyone A few days ago I Add/Remove Change/Remove buttons Programs missing from had some problems with a virus and malware Change/Remove buttons missing from Add/Remove Programs and one your friends helped me to resolve the issue The details are Change/Remove buttons missing from Add/Remove Programs here in case you'd like to see http www techsupportforum com secu -new-post html After that in order to make sure the problem doesn't happen again among other things I ran Secunia OSI It identified several programs as insecure and asked me to update them Adobe Reader Adobe Flash and a few others Since some wouldn't upgrade automatically to the newer versions I started removing them through Add Remove Programs in Control Panel After I removed ZoneAlarm the Change Remove buttons all disappeared To resolve this I looked around and one of the suggestions people had made was to save the file in line second column located in this page www kellys-korner-xp com xp tweaks htm and clicking on it I saved the linked reg file and clicked on it It just opened with NotePad and nothing else happened I reinstalled one of the programs that I had uninstalled Adobe Flash and that one has now the Remove button in front of it but the others still don't have the buttons I'll greatly appreciate any comments or suggestions you might have Thanks Yahoot P S Sorry for the links I tried to remove the hyperlinks but they keep coming back even when I disable quot Automatically parse links in text quot OS WinXP Pro SP Hardware Intel Pentium III

A:Change/Remove buttons missing from Add/Remove Programs

When you double click on the .reg file - it shouldn't be opening in notepad.

Try running the REG File Association Fix found on this page.
http://dougknox.com/xp/file_assoc.htm

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/change-remove-buttons-missing-from-add-remove-programs-366769.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hmm well I've tried to turn it on in services but I get an error. So I've tried performing a disc clean and ran sfc /scannow. It still will not start. Any ideas?

A:Printer spooler offline and will not start

Go to Start -> Run and type
net start spooler

Or manually: Start->Run->services.msc
Locate Print Spooler, double click on it and change it to Automatic, then start it

If this doesn't help, uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers (likely fault)

Or if still no joy: UPDATED 8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/printer-spooler-offline-and-will-not-start.123579/
Relevancy 47.73%

My computer wouldn t shut down - the screen was black so I had to switch it off at the tower I don t normally switch off manually online anything access - Up Start to and Unable offline at the tower but as far as I know I had no other choice Since then my computer has refused to start up as follows even after switching off and trying it minutes later My computer loads halfway into Start Up then an error screen appears stating several options including a - Safe Mode b - Safe Mode with Networking c - Something like Restart at the point your computer last worked No matter which of the above and other options I choose the computer returns to the same error screen every time and I m Start Up - Unable to access anything offline and online back at square one I ve also tried pressing F during the start up procedure and clicking on quot Del quot during this procedure but nothing is changing As well as this while No red light was displayed I clicked on quot Reset quot on the tower hoping that I haven t lost my entire Works programs browser and e-mail client I ve also tried interrupting Start Up by clicking on quot DEL quot which gives me several other options but I ve cautiously tried some still to no avail As local callout engineers are very unlikely to be able to come round until the New Year and I was recommended your forum I thought it would be worthwhile asking for advice about the above on this forum which looks very good I hope there s a quick way to resolve the fault so I can re-access my Works documents and go online again on my own computer as soon as possible preferably before Christmas as I have some important documents to work on that I ve not yet saved onto floppy disk or CD diskettes Many thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to you all from David nbsp

A:Start Up - Unable to access anything offline and online

The computer fault is now fixed.

Windows had a corrupted file, which disrupted Shut Down and Start Up.

I phoned a local callout service, which was luckily able to come round this morning and has now fixed the problem for me by loading the Windows XP Start Up Disk and following several procedures.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/start-up-unable-to-access-anything-offline-and-online.528528/
Relevancy 47.73%

hi all i have a application sitting on my hdd that i either did one of 2 things added it to synchronized files by accident or made it available offline...now i hope this isnt in breach of rules cause program is bittorrent and on startup it opens a link trying to stop this from happening any ideas on what i have done...i have removed it from synchronized files thru manager but everytime windows starts a white box blank hits desktop and everytime starts...i have searched startup ...regedit, everywhere can find no reference to it...what the hell did i do and can i fix it...how can a synchronized file keep starting up when removed from manager going crazy... deleting bittorent doesnt fix it.. making pc slowwwww... help please...
aracna

A:start up problem ..offline file ..synchro ??

this is what it does to my desktop this white box that can be reized but nothing in it only strated withstartup problem...in addition the app will start if i do a search or just about anything i dont know whats going on here..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/start-up-problem-offline-file-synchro.429182/
Relevancy 47.3%

"IF" I want to remove or change name of some items in Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs , what should I do ? I try Run ->Regedit , but don't know the next step .

A:How to change name or remove item from Add/Remove Programs

Like what? For i.e.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-change-name-or-remove-item-from-add-remove-programs.148790/
Relevancy 47.3%

We have to Center Unable shares and inclusion file - Files types from Offline Sync remove an issue where Offline Files is synchronising files in Shares B C D We only want synchronisation to occur in Share A Home To date we have tried the following Reformatting the Offline Files database Selecting the option to NOT cache on the share's properties on our File server Added Shares B C D to GPOM as destinations drive letters to not include in Offline Folders rule Added pst extension to the GPOM as a file type to not include in Offline Folders rule Turned off the Slow Link option in GPOM Despite all of these settings being active there are Offline Files - Unable to remove shares and file types from Sync Center inclusion files in B C and D that are still being made available offline After the database is reset and Sync Center is allowed to resync Share A it automatically syncs the exact same files that we do not want So this must be stored in a list associated to a particular user somewhere but we have no idea where to find it we have looked in AppData for multiple users but cannot find what we hope to see in terms of settings for Sync Center or Offline Files I should note that the files in Share B C and D appear to have been accessed in the past where perhaps there once was a Slow Link detected but now Sync Center is constantly including those files for any particular user Example I may have accessed files and during a Slow Link being detected and they always now become available offline for me user accessed files and and so those files for that user are now always being made available We have tried removing the local profile accounts nbsp from the computers but the issue will still persist and the issue will follow users from computer to computer so this list of files that Sync Center is references for offline availability must be stored on the network somewhere I suspect that now the new rules in GPOM are set the issue can finally be resolved by deleting the list of files that Sync Center references for offline availability but does anyone here know where that file would be and what it is called HINT It nbsp isn't on the local computer as we have rebuilt a few Many thanks

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e9be2951-af87-4f4a-90dc-bc9b9e37ecab/offline-files-unable-to-remove-shares-and-file-types-from-sync-center-inclusion?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi I am trying to sort out C a fatal system error x xC x a Nothing in the suite of windows repairs or restores works Diagnosis is Problem Event Name Startup Repair Offline Problem Signature unknown - Auto Failure Corrupt Registry Start C000021a Repair Up Offline Problem Event Name OS Locale ID From a previous forum I downloaded and ran a diagnostic tool Farbar exe the results are attached as a text file and pasted below on the belt and braces principle Suggestions that avoid a return to factory settings would be gratefully received Tom Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST txt x Version - - Ran by SYSTEM on - - Running from F WIN X OS Language English US Boot Mode Recovery The current controlset is ControlSet ATTENTION gt FRST is updated to run from normal or Safe mode to produce a C000021a Problem Event Name Start Up Repair Offline full FRST txt log and an extra Addition txt log Registry Whitelisted HKLM Winlogon Userinit HKLM-x Winlogon Userinit x HKLM Winlogon Shell x HKLM-x Winlogon Shell x HKU Tom Datttenberg-Doyl Run Google Update C Users Tom Datttenberg-Doyl AppData Local Google Update GoogleUpdate exe c - - Google Inc HKU Tom Datttenberg-Doyl Run BFAAD B D EE B EB FA service run C Users Tom Datttenberg-Doyl AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe --type service - - Google Inc HKU Tom Datttenberg-Doyl Run Spotify Web Helper C Users Tom Datttenberg-Doyl AppData Roaming Spotify Data SpotifyWebHelper exe - - Spotify Ltd HKU Tom Datttenberg-Doyl Run uTorrent C Program Files x uTorrent uTorrent exe MINIMIZED - - BitTorrent Inc HKU Tom Datttenberg-Doyl Run swg C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe - - Google Inc Startup C ProgramData Start Menu Programs Startup Duplicati lnk ShortcutTarget Duplicati lnk - gt C Program Files Duplicati Duplicati exe HexaD Startup C Users Tom Datttenberg-Doyl AppData Roaming Microsoft Windows Start Menu Programs Startup Dropbox lnk ShortcutTarget Dropbox lnk - gt No File Startup C Users Tom Datttenberg-Doyl AppData Roaming Microsoft Windows Start Menu Programs Startup Monitor Ink Alerts - HP Officejet lnk ShortcutTarget Monitor Ink Alerts C000021a Problem Event Name Start Up Repair Offline - HP Officejet lnk - gt C Program Files HP HP Officejet bin HPStatusBL dll Hewlett-Packard Co BootExecute autocheck smrgdf C Users Tom Datttenberg-Doyl AppData Roaming iolo Services Whitelisted S ACDaemon C Program Files x Common Files ArcSoft Connection Service Bin ACService exe - - ArcSoft Inc S ActiveDelayDeviceService C Program Files x Sony VAIO Boot Manager ActiveDelayDeviceService exe - - Sony Corporation S CLKMSVC EC C Program Files x CyberLink PowerDVD NavFilter kmsvc exe - - CyberLink S CorelCreatorMessages C Windows system CorelCreatorMessages exe - - Global Graphics Software Ltd S GobiQDLService C Program Files x Huawei Gobi GobiQDLService GobiQDLService exe - - HUAWEI Technologies Co Ltd S ioloSystemService C Program Files x iolo Common Lib ioloServiceManager exe - - iolo technologies LLC S lxdp device C Windows system lxdpcoms exe - - S MyWiFiDHCPDNS C Program Files Intel WiFi bin PanDhcpDns exe - - S Roxio UPnP Renderer C Program Files x Roxio Digital Home RoxioUPnPRenderer exe - - Sonic Solutions S Roxio Upnp Server C Program Files x Roxio Digital Home RoxioUpnpService exe - - Sonic Solutions S RtkAudioService C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RtkAudioService exe - - Realtek Semiconductor S SampleCollector C Program Files Sony VAIO Care VCPerfService exe - - Sony Corporation S uCamMonitor C Program Files x ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects uCamMonitor exe - - ArcSoft Inc S vseamps C Program Files Common Files Authentium AntiVirus vseamps exe - - Commtouch Inc S vsedsps C Program Files Common Files Authentium AntiVirus vsedsps exe - - Commtouch Inc S vseqrts C Program Files Common Files Authentium AntiVirus vseqrts exe - - Commtouch Inc S VUAgent C Program Files Sony VAIO Update VUAgent exe - - Sony Corporation S WTGService C Program Files x OneC... Read more

A:C000021a Problem Event Name Start Up Repair Offline

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/493508 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.DDS.com Download LinkDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control can be found HERE.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/493508/c000021a-problem-event-name-start-up-repair-offline/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi my pc was having some bsods lately but rebooted ok Last night start Driver Bad Offline failed Windows Startuprepair to 7 it failed to boot and havent booted normally since then It only boots in safe mode I have tried every option in the F menu ran chkdsk and nothing worked the exact error from startup repair says problem event name startuprepairoffline problem signature problem signature problem signature unknown problem signature problem signature autofailover problem signature problem signature baddriver for what is worth i though it to be a different problem so i did a clean install of win and still the same i have read some older threads and all suggested farbar this is the log Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST txt x Version - - Ran by SYSTEM on Windows 7 failed to start Startuprepair Offline Bad Driver MININT- PC S T on - - Running from D Windows Ultimate X OS Language English US Internet Explorer Version Boot Mode Recovery The current controlset is ControlSet ATTENTION gt If the system is bootable FRST could be run from normal or Safe mode to create a complete log Registry Whitelisted HKLM RunOnce NoIE StubProcessing - C Windows system reg exe DELETE HKLM SOFTWARE Microsoft Active Setup Installed Components v NoIE StubProcessing f - - Microsoft Corporation HKLM Policies Explorer NoActiveDesktop HKLM Policies Explorer NoActiveDesktopChanges HKLM-x Run StereoLinksInstall - C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation D Vision nvstlink exe - - NVIDIA Corporation Services Whitelisted Drivers Whitelisted S MTsensor C Windows System DRIVERS ASACPI sys - - NetSvcs Whitelisted One Month Created Files and Folders - - - - - - RSH C BOOTSECT BAK - - - - - - D C Windows Panther - - - - - - RSH C bootmgr - - - - - - C Windows TSSysprep log - - - - - - C Windows PFRO log - - - - - - SH C Users UpdatusUser george-PC ntuser ini - - - - - - D C users UpdatusUser george-PC - - - - - - D C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation - - - - - - Khronos Group C Windows System OpenCL dll - - - - - - Khronos Group C Windows SysWOW OpenCL dll - - - - - - NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvcpl dll - - - - - - NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvsvc dll - - - - - - C Windows System nvcoproc bin - - - - - - NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvsvcr dll - - - - - - NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvvsvc exe - - - - - - NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvmctray dll - - - - - - NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvshext dll - - - - - - Microsoft Corporation C Windows System MRT exe - - - - - - C Windows IE main log - - - - - - N Microsoft Corporation C Windows System MpSigStub exe - - - - - - Microsoft Corporation C Windows System packager dll - - - - - - Microsoft Corporation C Windows SysWOW packager dll - - - - - - Microsoft Corporation C Windows System wuaueng dll - - - - - - Microsoft Corporation C Windows System wuapi dll - - - - - - Microsoft Corporation C Windows System wuauclt exe - - - - - - Microsoft Corporation C Windows System wups dll - - - - - - Microsoft Corporation C Windows System wups dll - - - - - - Microsoft Corporation C Windows System wucltux dll - - - - - - Microsoft Corporation C Windows System wudriver dll - - - - - - Microsoft Corporation C Windows System wuwebv dll - - - - - - Microsoft Corporation C Windows System wuapp exe - - - - - - C Windows MEMORY DMP - - - - - - C Windows Minidump - - dmp - - - - - - SH C Users george george-PC ntuser ini - - - - - - D C Windows Minidump - - - - - - D C Users george george-PC AppData Local VirtualStore - - - - - - D C users george george-PC - - - - - - D C ProgramData NVIDIA - - - - - - D C ProgramData NVIDIA Corporation - - - - - - D C Windows System MRT - - - - - - D C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation - - - - - - D C ProgramData Sun - - - - - - D C Program Files x Java - - - - - - D C Users george AppData Local Apps - - - - - - D C Users george AppData Local Google - - - - - - D C Program Files x Google - - - - - - D C Users george AppData Local Deployment - - - - - -... Read more

A:Windows 7 failed to start Startuprepair Offline Bad Driver

log properly posted here.http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/507105/windows-7-failed-to-start-startuprepair-offline-bad-driver/Now that your log is properly posted, you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a Malware Removal Team member, nor should you continue to ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.From this point on the Malware Removal Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the Malware Removal Team members are very busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the Malware Removal Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another MRL Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.The current wait time is 1 - 2 days and ALL logs are answered.If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/507106/windows-7-failed-to-start-startuprepair-offline-bad-driver/
Relevancy 46.87%

So on the th of October I uninstalled Avast because the free trial was ending and I decided on going back to MSE When given the prompt to reinstall is offline up Avast Windows Loading, uninstall Repair Start after the computer now or later I chose later and ended up restarting it on my own hours later However on startup my computer goes to the 'Starting Windows' screen for a split second and immediately goes to 'Windows is loading' From there it takes me to Start Up Repair where it then tells me after scanning for sec to a min Start Windows is Loading, Start up Repair offline after Avast uninstall Up Repair cannot automatically fix this problem When I go to view problem details this is what shows Problem Signature Problem Event Name Startup Repair Oflline Problem Signature Problem Signature Problem Signature unknown Problem Signature Problem Signature AutoFailover Problem Signature Problem Signature CorruptFile OS Version Locale ID No matter how many times I run Start Up Repair I get the same thing and I don't have a repair point or system image I managed to borrow a upgrade disc of Windows Home Premium bit from my dad and when I run Start Up Repair through that I get Windows can't detect a problem Tried F for Safe Mode all and Last Known Good Configuration still nothing I'm pretty much on my last legs with no money to buy a USB drive to back-up my files a fresh install is out of the question I really need to get my computer back up and running and any help would be GREATLY appreciated My PC's been down for two weeks and it's getting the best of me

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/385683-windows-loading-start-up-repair-offline-after-avast-uninstall.html
Relevancy 46.44%

From reading another thread, I found out that I needed to run frst64.exe.
This seems to be a common problem but not a simple solution. I have no idea how to create the fixlist.txt file.

frst.txt log attached
I also searched for services.exe and search.txt log attached.

I need to know how to create the fixlist.txt file so I can fix this problem.

Please let me know if I'm doing this correctly or if there is something else I should be doing.

Thanks.

A:Computer wont start after removing alureon virus with defender offline

You have a Rootkit. The best advice I can give you is to wipe and do a "Clean" install.
Rootkit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your computer has been severely compromised and I wouldn't count on it to be stable by trying to 'fix' the Trojan.

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/369566-computer-wont-start-after-removing-alureon-virus-defender-offline.html
Relevancy 46.44%

Hi all I have some problem with my laptop running w bit Windows can't start normaly after windows logo appear the sistem reboot continuosly I have install the recovery console from Microsoft but I can't fix the problem When I run the console for trying to resolve the problem give me this type of error startup repair offline The Windows Repair Problem SignatureProblem event name startup repair offlineproblem signature problem signature problem signature unknownproblem signature Infinite startup offline, Start, Windows Failed repair Loop to problem signature autofailoverproblem signature problem signature corrupt volumeos version locale id How can I fix the problem Here the resuts of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST txt Windows Failed to Start, startup repair offline, Infinite Loop x Version - - Ran by SYSTEM on - - Running from G Windows Home Premium X OS Language Italian StandardInternet Explorer Version Boot Mode RecoveryThe current controlset is ControlSet ATTENTION gt FRST is updated to run from normal or Safe mode to produce a full FRST txt log and an extra Addition txt log Registry Whitelisted HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C Windows system NvCpl dll NvStartup - - NVIDIA Corporation HKLM Run RtHDVCpl C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exe -s - - Windows Failed to Start, startup repair offline, Infinite Loop Realtek Semiconductor HKLM Run Apoint ProgramFiles Apoint Apoint exe - - Alps Electric Co Ltd HKLM Run Windows Mobile Device Center windir WindowsMobile wmdc exe - - Microsoft Corporation HKLM Run COMODO Internet Security C Program Files COMODO Windows Failed to Start, startup repair offline, Infinite Loop COMODO Internet Security cfp exe -h - - COMODO HKLM Run MSC c Program Files Microsoft Security Client msseces exe -hide -runkey - - Microsoft Corporation HKLM RunOnce Restore C Windows system rstrui exe RUNONCE - - Microsoft Corporation HKLM-x Run IAStorIcon C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Rapid Storage Technology IAStorIcon exe - - Intel Corporation HKLM-x Run ISBMgr exe C Program Files x Sony ISB Utility ISBMgr exe - - Sony Corporation HKLM-x Run NortonOnlineBackupReminder C Program Files x Symantec Norton Online Backup Activation NobuActivation exe UNATTENDED - - Symantec Corporation HKLM-x Run PMBVolumeWatcher c Program Files x Sony PMB PMBVolumeWatcher exe - - Sony Corporation HKLM-x Run NokiaMServer C Program Files x Common Files Nokia MPlatform NokiaMServer watchfiles startup x HKLM-x Run NokiaMusic FastStart C Program Files x Nokia Ovi Player NokiaOviPlayer exe command faststart - - Nokia HKLM-x Run BCSSync C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office BCSSync exe DelayServices - - Microsoft Corporation HKLM-x Run DivXUpdate C Program Files x DivX DivX Update DivXUpdate exe CHECKNOW - - HKLM-x Run SSDMonitor C Program Files x Common Files PC Tools sMonitor SSDMonitor exe - - PC Tools HKLM-x Run ExpressFiles C Program Files x ExpressFiles ExpressFiles exe -tray - - http www express-files com HKLM-x Run DATAMNGR C PROGRA Searchqu Toolbar Datamngr datamngrUI exe - - Bandoo Media inc HKLM-x Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe - - Sun Microsystems Inc HKLM-x Run gbrspcontrol C Program Files x Common Files COMODO GeekBuddyRSP exe -controlservice -slave - - Comodo Security Solutions Inc HKLM-x Run Adobe ARM C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe - - Adobe Systems Incorporated HKU Utente Run rundll C Users Utente AppData Local Temp rundll exe - - HKU Utente Run AlcoholAutomount C Program Files x Alcohol Soft Alcohol AxAutoMntSrv exe -automount - - Alcohol Soft Development Team HKU Utente Run x HKU Utente Run NokiaSuite exe C Program Files x Nokia Nokia Suite NokiaSuite exe -tray - - Nokia HKU Utente Run DAEMON Tools Lite C Program Files x DAEMON Tools Lite DTLite exe -autorun - - DT Soft Ltd AppInit DLLs C PROGRA Searchqu Toolbar Datamngr x datamngr dll C PROGRA Searchqu Toolbar Datamngr x IEBHO dll C Windows... Read more

A:Windows Failed to Start, startup repair offline, Infinite Loop

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/493607 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.DDS.com Download LinkDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control can be found HERE.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/493607/windows-failed-to-start-startup-repair-offline-infinite-loop/
Relevancy 46.44%

I used windows defender offline to remove the Trojan alureon virus and now my computer will not start up. as it is attempting to start, blue screen will flash and the loop will start over.

A:Computer wont start after removing alureon virus with defender offline

also, ran frst64 and here is the log it gave to me

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/308257-computer-wont-start-after-removing-alureon-virus-defender-offline.html
Relevancy 46.01%

I just installed Office 2010 and setup Outlook. This is a home PC and not connected to an Exchange server. Under the Send/Receive tab, there is an icon indicating "Work Offline". I sent an e-mail to another G-mail account it WAS received. Outlook test messages work. But, I can NOT send an e-mail to another personal e-mail account I have on this computer. Nor can that account send to my primary account.

I want full functionality including the Work Offline icon to respond as it should. Ideas?

Phil

A:Outllook 2010 - Can't Change "Work Offline" Status

No responses, so decided to create a second profile. I now have two, but set up e-mail in second profile. This profile does not have Work Offline, but the first profile still does. I am half-afraid to kill the first profile in fear the Work Offline will appear on the remaining profile.

Phil

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/288731-outllook-2010-cant-change-work-offline-status.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hey guys

i just finished my build and i have no idea why i went for a motherboard with 2 slots for ram it can hold up to 16gb but luckly ebuyer sent me out an extra 4gb of kingston hyperx ram so i have 8gb all together but theres a problem theres 4 sticks !

obviously i wouldnt want to send it back so what do ya think either upgrade my motherboard and smash the extra 4 gb in there or keep to my original one i dont have money to blow atall im really struggling if its something that will really make a difference ill go with it if not then ill just keep to my original and when i come to buy a graphics card i will get a 2gb graphics card to help with gaming all i really do is gaming i dont really do anything else

thankyou for your time

A:Motherboard 4gb Max or change motherboard for 8gb ?

I'd go with 4 gigs until you had a major reason to believe it wasn't enough. If that ever happens, consider your next move. Most people do just fine with 4 gigs.

I considered 8 gigs on my 4 slot board but decided against it and don't regret it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/148979-motherboard-4gb-max-change-motherboard-8gb.html
Relevancy 45.58%

BASIC INFO I have Windows Ultimate x I use the Asus Suite II supplied with my Asus Asus P Z -V Pro Gen Motherboard which I like for fan and temperature monitoring PROBLEM Ai Suite II always loads BUT quot on to II OK Start change Asus Windows Start Scheduled -is Ai it to Suite screen quot it is messy during loading because a seemingly AI Suite bar sized Asus Ai Suite II -is it OK to change Scheduled Start to Windows Start white artefact appears top left of screen for - seconds before disappearing when the AI suite icon appears in the notification tray Sometimes a white square also appears temporarily TEST OBSERVATIONS I have noted that if I exit Ai Suite II and reload via the Asus AI suite supplied Shortcut I never get these artefacts AND the suite loads instantaneously I note however Asus uses AI Suite II exe via the shortcut but via the Asus installed Task Schedule it open via quot AsRoutineController exe -open quot I have also tried unloading AI Suite II and Asus Ai Suite II -is it OK to change Scheduled Start to Windows Start AsRoutineController exe and loading AsRoutineController exe and it too loads cleanly and almost instantaneously I note Asus loads apps via Task Scheduler names Asus AI Suite II Execute Asus DigiVRM Help USB Boost Service quot MY QUESTIONS Please can anybody advise me Why does Asus use the Task scheduler instead of loading via the normal Windows Startup procedures Could it be so each can be easily disabled if required and is that the ONLY reason what is the -open switch in the command line IMPORTANT QUESTION Is there ANY good reason why I should not disable the AI Suite II in the Task Scheduler and add it the the Normal Windows Startup applications I use the Free version of Startup Delayer as it has served me wonderfully with my current Win O S and my previous XP in ensuring all desired Notification Tray Icons display EVERY time Today I PROVISIONALLY made the change and AI Suite II opens cleanly as other Startup apps without temporary white artefacts and with no noted side effects so far I am nervous however to make it permanent without advice from knowledgeable Seven Forums members on this subject Many thanks for reading

A:Asus Ai Suite II -is it OK to change Scheduled Start to Windows Start

There should be no problem, as you should be able to change it back. Make a restore point before you proceed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/259272-asus-ai-suite-ii-ok-change-scheduled-start-windows-start.html
Relevancy 45.58%

My brand new Dell laptop keeps losing its active window focus I have tried to pinpoint the problem to a service or startup and did start/stop services from change demand autostart start to or not find anything specific I am now checking the System logs and I see things like The Windows Modules Installer Service changes every couple of seconds its start mode from demand to auto and from auto to demand There are almost changes from one state to the other in minutes The Computer browser service starts stops several times in a few minutes The Multimedia Class Scheduler service starts stops every or minutes Is this normal How do I troubleshoot this Following with my previous post here is from my log just a couple of minutes ago Code Information -Jul- AM Service Control Manager None Information -Jul- AM Service Control Manager None Information -Jul- AM Service Control Manager None Information -Jul- AM Service Control Manager None Information -Jul- AM Service Control Manager None Information -Jul- AM Service Control Manager None Information -Jul- AM Service Control Manager None Information -Jul- AM Service Control Manager None Information -Jul- AM Service Control Manager None Each one of this is the Multimedia Class Scheduler service that enters the stopped state and the following is the same service entering the running state Here is the full text paste Log Name System Source Service Control Manager Date -Jul- AM services start/stop or change from autostart to demand start Event ID Task Category None Level Information Keywords Classic User N A Computer ET-DELL Description The Multimedia Class Scheduler service entered the stopped state Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider services start/stop or change from autostart to demand start Name quot Service Control Manager quot Guid quot d -a d - - e e- d f quot EventSourceName quot Service Control Manager quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt ET-DELL lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Multimedia Class Scheduler lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt stopped lt Data gt lt Binary gt D D F lt Binary gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Log Name System Source Service Control Manager Date -Jul- AM Event ID Task Category None Level Information Keywords Classic User N A Computer ET-DELL Description The Multimedia Class Scheduler service entered the running state Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Service Control Manager quot Guid quot d -a d - - e e- d f quot EventSourceName quot Service Control Manager quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt ET-DELL lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Multimedia Class Scheduler lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt running lt Data gt lt Binary gt D D F lt Binary gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Log Name System Source Service Control Manager Date -Jul- AM Event ID Task Category None Level Information Keywords Classic User N A Computer ET-DELL Description The Multimedia Class Scheduler service entered the stopped state Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt... Read more

A:services start/stop or change from autostart to demand start

You might want to check in Event Viewer for some clues, but as it's a brand new computer I think you need to contact Dell Support as well.

If you want more information on any particular event, just select the Details tab.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/176920-services-start-stop-change-autostart-demand-start.html
Relevancy 45.58%

On a HP Media Center m1160n can the motherboard be used in another computer once it has been installed. The motherboard went out and it was replaced with a new one. The cost was to high and the guy who put it in said it cannot be used in another pc. Just wanting to know if that is true. Thank you for any info on this.

Relevancy 45.58%

I have a intel d845glly motherboard on my pc. Can i replace it with a better one? If yes, plz specify the model.

Relevancy 45.58%

hey yall, i have a question for you......

i have recently had the GA-8IPE1000 (2.0) Intel 865PE chipset and something has gone wrong to force me to get a new mobo.
so i have some questions of to what i should get.... i need socket 478 motherboard and i have been looking at these in particular

ASUS p4p800-se
ASUS p4p800-e
or getting the same mobo. b/c i heard that it is a pain in the A** to reinstall al the drivers on the new mobo.....

any suggestions?

A:motherboard change what should i do?

Ti.boneair said:

hey yall, i have a question for you......

i have recently had the GA-8IPE1000 (2.0) Intel 865PE chipset and something has gone wrong to force me to get a new mobo.
so i have some questions of to what i should get.... i need socket 478 motherboard and i have been looking at these in particular

ASUS p4p800-se
ASUS p4p800-e
or getting the same mobo. b/c i heard that it is a pain in the A** to reinstall al the drivers on the new mobo.....

any suggestions?Click to expand...

same mobo is the easiest route, if you get a different one chances are a fresh format and install of your os and everything else.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/motherboard-change-what-should-i-do.341140/
Relevancy 45.58%

Basically Last week downloaded the new BF demo and realised that finally after years of loyal service and dedication the sun had begun to set on change Motherboard help!!! my GeForceMX and it was time for a new card Anyway after a week Motherboard change help!!! of trawling through endless etailers i found the card that i wanted and NVidiaGeForce GT MB etc etc Now when checking out my PC to see if it could actually handle such a card i realised that my motherboard only supported x AGP which as you guys know out there is not the x that is required of this generation of card Seeing that i really don t want to get a card any older than this because i want it to last me a few years at least i have come to the conclusion that infact i am going to have to purchase another AGP supporting motherboard obviously of x As this is expensive and not to say the least bloody complicated i was wondering if any of you bright sparks out there may have any other solutions ok this is my pc http support packardbell com uk mypc index php sernr yeah i know its years old but it hasnt faulted me yet lol anyway thanks for reading and some intelligent advice would be greatly appreciated thanks guys p s o yeah also like- if a motherboard change is the only option can you tell me at least where to start because i am way out of my depth- i e what i need in my new motherboard apart from agp x lol and how to replace my old one with it thanks again nbsp

A:Motherboard change help!!!

What's your budget?

I think the answers will largely depend on how much money you want to put into this project.

If you are looking for a graphics upgrade and you are replacing your mobo consider moving to a board with PCI-Express graphics. That would give you a longer life to your investment and the graphics boost is nice indeed. Of course, if you go that far you are probably looking at a new processor and memory as well.

Also, what size power supply do you currently have? Newer graphics cards need more power and most stock computers don't supply much of that.

- Bob

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/motherboard-change-help.27251/
Relevancy 45.58%

My old motherboard got fried... literally somehow, so I got a new one. But now my games crash... not a lot, but from time to time they just lock up... Is this maybe because there is somethign not configured properly on the bios? Is this a common problem when a computer has had a mobo switch?

Relevancy 45.58%

I change with motherboard Help be built a few Help with motherboard change computers in my lifetime but having problems like I have not experienced before The motherboard is an Asus A NX -X The CPU is an AMD Sempron I now get a good bootup with bios picking up my Maxtor hard drive and CD burner correctly HD as primary and CR as secondary on primary IDE After some tinkering bios also correctly recognizes the cpu as the sempron I am running fsb with multiplier of The problem occurs when I attempt to install Windows after deleting creating new partition and reformatting Maxtor hard drive I go to E drive where my CD is and where the Windows cd is at to install the operating system I enter setup and everything Help with motherboard change starts per normal scandisk After exiting scandisk it says it is loading setup files and then I get an error message that states quot Standard Mode Invalid DPMI return from B EC quot Then I get the E prompt with Help with motherboard change no further action Everything I know to check is correct The bios recognizes the HD and CD It also recognizes the proper CPU Any idea what I am doing wrong Never experienced this type of problem before I work grave shift and am about to go to bed but will look up responses when I wake up this evening Sure appreciate any help you may give This one has me stumped Thanks again Jim nbsp

Relevancy 45.58%

Hello all,

I have a machine with a Gigabyte X58A Ud3 in, because I think that it's faulty I'd like to upgrade it to the X58a UD5.

Can I do this without grief? Is it a simple matter of swapping it out, plug in original devices update bios, MB drivers and go, boot up with original c drive?

Am I being optimistic? Could I trash my existing setup?

Thanks

James

A:can I change my motherboard

James, Yes it is most likely possible to change your motherboard out BUT. It does require a bit of technical knowhow as the memory and the cpu will have to be moved to the new motherboard and moving the cpu and cooler is not for the faint of heart. Unless your young and have steady hands and good eyes. It can get sticky uninstalling and moving the cpu to the new motherboad. Damn those pins on the cpu are small

Regarding your hard disk, That could be a problem as the new motherboard has different drivers and such.

But I have seen the hard disk moved to a new mb with a minimum of fuss. First you must backup all of your data and save any install programs with the validation codes or serial numbers.

Also, according to the OEM license. when you change the mb on an oem computer, you need a new copy of windows but if you have a regular copy of windows ie.. full version then you can install it on the new mb.

The most important thing is good backups...

Good luck and may the force be with you

Rich

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/232373-can-i-change-my-motherboard.html
Relevancy 45.58%

Hey I'm new to all this and want to upgrade my computer to 4Gb Ram as well as buy a good graphics card,the graphics cards I've been looking at are all DDR3 or higher,but my pc has DDR2.So what do i need to do,will i need to change my motherboard? Thanks

A:Do i Need to change my Motherboard?

Short answer: It depends.

Graphics card memory and PC memory are two separate things.

The DDR3 memory on graphics cards is independent to what your dektop PC has installed. The DDR3 memory modules on graphics cards are part of the card. Separate to the PC's memory.

You will however, need DDR2 for the PC. DDR3 doesn't fit into DDR2 slots.

With your PC you might be out of luck as it looks like that motherboard/model only supports up to 2GB

http://www.upgradecomputermemory.com...AM-Memory.html

http://www.datamemorysystems.com/Com...sario-SR5027UK

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/189557-do-i-need-change-my-motherboard.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I have a 433i Emachine, with a Florida TG Micro ATX motherboard, It is an Intel Socket 370 with an Intel Celleron processor of 400Mhz. My question is can I upgrade to a better motherboard and if so how do I make sure I match the placement of my Emachine case....

Thanks

Relevancy 45.58%

Hi, here is my setup:

AMD 64 4000+
2 gb pc 3200
Fatal1ty a8n sli
2 BFG Geforce 7800 gt oc
xp pro
Maxtor sata 200 gb 8 mg cache

here is the problem I can't remove the safely remove hardware icon and it is asking me to remove my Maxtor hard drive and my system is running perfect how do I get rid of that annoying icon. lol
Thank You Kindly!
Craig

A:Need to Remove Safely Remove Hardware Icon from start up menu

Click Start/Run and type in msconfig and click OK.
Any weird program in the startup that may cause this?
Is it in the Start/All Programs/Startup menu-folder?
It should only be present in the Control Panel.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/need-to-remove-safely-remove-hardware-icon-from-start-up-menu.35442/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi,

I am just about to change the motherboard on my PC. i have been looking at...

http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/moving_xp.html

...to check the procedure, but I have got a little confused.

I am running XP Home off one single IDE drive. I wish to continue using this drive as my master (and only) drive. Would I simply go through points 1 --> 22 on the first list of the afore mentioned site? The re-installation of windows malarkey is confusing me...

Cheers,
T

Relevancy 45.15%

please help my nightmare... I recently attempted to change my computer case and in the process fried my motherboard (Abit PC-7) long story... i went out immediately and got a new one (intel d865gbf). the problem I am encountering is that now the bios is loading up and the drives are recognized in the bios, but when i boot from the windows disk it won't recognize them. this is in regards to the setup windows/repair options screen. before the problem i had 2 separate boots (one for audio work, the other for general use) and each one had a separate drive and os to load from. now nothing loads up. if i try to boot from the drives it just says "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device" does anyone have any ideas??

Relevancy 45.15%

My current MB is Sata II and usb 2.0. I plan a MB swap that will re-use the cpu/memory and associated hardware to get Sata III & USB 3.0 and other updated features.

I hot swap ssd's to either run W10 RTM or W10 insider on this desktop but keep a HDD to use as data for both systems.

Will a repair install work or will I have to clean install W10 and install all my apps/programs.

What will this do to activation since "hardware" changed and the ability to get back on insider?

A:Consquences of Motherboard change out

Read this post, will throw some light on this subject....
My Windows 10 Online Support Experience with Activation. : Windows10

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/38785-consquences-motherboard-change-out.html
Relevancy 45.15%

I have a Windows 7 Premium installed from an upgrade disk. Also have a X64 bite version of Win7 disk. My question is can I change my motherboard with an Intel base cpu and use the X64 Win7 and the product key, which is valid for both?

A:change motherboard and activation

Changing the MB usually is considered a new computer. You may have to call MS to activate with the same key number if it will not activate online normally.

Activate Windows 7 by Phone

Several other posts on the subject and in most cases, MS went along with the request.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/103480-change-motherboard-activation.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Do I have to change the cooler when I am replacing my motherboard from an Intel motherboard to an AMD one?

Relevancy 45.15%

Apologies if this has been asked Change motherboard Vista on before - I recently decided to upgrade my processor on a Vista PC requiring a new motherboard With Xp this used to be relatively simple - ensure you have the Standard Dual PCI IDE Controller Change motherboard on Vista installed switch hardware and install new drivers With Vista however this was the beginning Change motherboard on Vista of a huge nightmare The rebuilt system would simply not boot - It started the process got to the progress bar very briefly and then just restarted the Change motherboard on Vista PC I spent a whole day scouring the net for solutions I saw plenty of questions but no answers The new Vista boot-time repair is a joke - It takes about two hours and then leaves the system exactly as it was There is no more Repair Install as there was in XP It seems that the only way round is to clean install everything from scratch entailing hours and days of work Has Microsoft screwed its users AGAIN If there is a reliable method for performing this procedure I sure would be grateful to hear about it nbsp

A:Change motherboard on Vista

Does this machine have a OEM OS tied to the original Motherboard?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/change-motherboard-on-vista.721527/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hey guys,

I just changed to a different motherboard because my other one broke and now I can't boot my Windows 7, understandably though. How can I make it work? I launched the setup repair which didn't help but I am now looking at the console. I am able to open regedit and load the SYSTEM hive and control the services in ControlSet001. Which drivers should I try playing with there to make it work?

My system:
CPU = Q6600
RAM = 2*2GB DDR-II
HD = SATA II 750GB
Old motherboard = GIGABYTE P35 DS3L rev 2.0
New motherboard = GIGABYTE G41M ES2L
Power supply = 520W pure
Video card = Sapphire HD 4870 1GB Toxic

Any idea what I should do? I really don't want to format my HD and install Windows again.

Thanks!

A:BSOD After Motherboard Change

Quote: Originally Posted by giaviv

Hey guys,

I just changed to a different motherboard because my other one broke and now I can't boot my Windows 7, understandably though. How can I make it work? I launched the setup repair which didn't help but I am now looking at the console. I am able to open regedit and load the SYSTEM hive and control the services in ControlSet001. Which drivers should I try playing with there to make it work?

My system:
CPU = Q6600
RAM = 2*2GB DDR-II
HD = SATA II 750GB
Old motherboard = GIGABYTE P35 DS3L rev 2.0
New motherboard = GIGABYTE G41M ES2L
Power supply = 520W pure
Video card = Sapphire HD 4870 1GB Toxic

Any idea what I should do? I really don't want to format my HD and install Windows again.

Thanks!

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/167624-bsod-after-motherboard-change.html
Relevancy 45.15%

hey guys so the pc that i have is this one HP Pavilion Elite HPE- f Desktop PC Product Specifications HP Support Now the motherboard recently died on it so i was considering replacing it with this board instead MSI GXM-G my the pc's i of can layout motherboard? change AM AMD GX x SATA Gb s USB HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Newegg com However I see no problems with replacing the board itself but the question i have pertains to the case itself In that particular case the motherboard can i change the layout of my pc's motherboard? is actually mounted on the left side so the pcie slots are currently sitting ABOVE the processor the ram and the main fan Now my question is this Can I modify that case so that the board sits like the usual matx board that i have in my other hp pc which is on the right So basically i want to make the case useable but move the board from the left wall to the right wall with minimal effort if possible Thanks

A:can i change the layout of my pc's motherboard?

Quote: Originally Posted by nabob

hey guys,

so, the pc that i have is this one: HP Pavilion Elite HPE-235f Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP? Support. Now, the motherboard recently died on it, so i was considering replacing it with this board instead: MSI 890GXM-G65 AM3 AMD 890GX 5 x SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Newegg.com

However, I see no problems with replacing the board itself, but the question i have pertains to the case itself. In that particular case, the motherboard is actually mounted on the left side, so, the pcie slots are currently sitting ABOVE the processor, the ram, and the main fan. Now my question is this: Can I modify that case so that the board sits like the usual matx board that i have in my other hp pc, which is on the right? So basically, i want to make the case useable, but move the board from the left wall to the right wall with minimal effort, if possible?

Thanks

this is the first matx motherboard that i have seen which follows the btx standard of mounting the board on the opposite wall, lol.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/373411-can-i-change-layout-my-pcs-motherboard.html
Relevancy 45.15%

I currently use a computer that has a Foxconn 661MXPLUS motherboard but it has no audio. I need to change out the motherboard but hope to be able to use the existing CD Drives, Memory and HD.

Is there a sure fire reference that I can use to accomplish that?

This board has an integrated processor. Will that make a difference.

You can probably tell, I am not the sharpest tack in the drawer when it comes to computer repair/configuration.

Relevancy 45.15%

My question is, I'm planing on installing a new motherboard to my desktop as I found out the mobo in my desktop now doesn't support newer graphic cards. Not even half-new graphic cards even. Recently bought a GeForce GTX 750 ti Strix OC Edition model and my motherboard can't handle it. So I need a new motherboard. My question is, do I need a whole new case too or will a micro-ATX mobo work in my current case? Thanks in advance./Wind

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Will-I-have-to-change-my-case-if-I-buy-a-new-motherboard/td-p/5749901
Relevancy 45.15%

i have a dee optiplex gx 280 and i have 8 gb ram and a navida quatro 1 gb video card and seagate 500 gb harddrive i put in liquid cooling and a bigfoot 1gb enternet card got 2 sony dvd rewriters and the stock power supply just need to know if i can upgrade the cpu i like the pc it is working fine just would like to make it all it can be im running windows 7 ultimate and got good scores on proformance test
processor: 4.2
memory (ram): 5,2
Graphics: 5.9
Gaming graphics:4.7
primary hard drive:5.9
what would help othere then buying a new pc please help

A:Can I change my CPU without buying a new motherboard?

What's your motherboard model and what CPU do you have at the moment?

Also what do you use the PC for?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/can-i-change-my-cpu-without-buying-a-new-motherboard.179508/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hey all,

My mobo just failed so I am thinking about attempting a mobo swap without a reinstall.

I found this thread: Change Mobo and Processor without format ? where the OP reported success.

If I can get this working, are there any potential Cons that I should be aware of?

If I do have to reinstall how does the Repair reinstall differ than the Clean reinstall?

I already have all my Personal Files on a separate partition on the HD and I will be using the same processor and RAM. Thanks.

A:Change motherboard without reinstall Win 7 x64

Quote: Originally Posted by nabilalk

Hey all,

My mobo just failed so I am thinking about attempting a mobo swap without a reinstall.

I found this thread: Change Mobo and Processor without format ? where the OP reported success.

If I can get this working, are there any potential Cons that I should be aware of?

If I do have to reinstall how does the Repair reinstall differ than the Clean reinstall?

I already have all my Personal Files on a separate partition on the HD and I will be using the same processor and RAM. Thanks.

You shouldnt even have to do a repair, just install and see if it identifies everything. Have the latest mobo chipset and integrated stuff drivers downloaded and ready to go if you can. If Win7 doesnt recognize the new mobo then a repair is a 2nd option.

From your specs it appears this is a custom or homemade PC... if so you really shouldnt have any issues!

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/129023-change-motherboard-without-reinstall-win-7-x64.html
Relevancy 45.15%

The G6 series has 2 different motherboard setups one is standard and one has a secondary graphics card or dual graphics. I would like to know on my G6-2209au if it is possible to switch out the motherboard and get dual graphics. I have just replaced the APU processor and saw the space for where the chip would be and the different fan needed too cool both chips. IT seems possible but not sure. If anyone knows please let me know thanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Possible-to-change-motherboard-in-G6-2209au/td-p/5615509
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi

My desktop system came with an OEM version of Vista Home Premium installed. This has since been upgraded to Ultimate.

Unfortunately the mother board has developed a fault and I will have to replace it.

The original motherboard is no longer available (manufacturer gone bust I think) so I have to replace it with a different make.

According to searches on Microsoft, to continue using an OEM version of vista any change of mother board must be of the same make and type as installed on the original system the OS version was licensed to.

If this is true I will have to purchase a full version of Vista or try and get another OEM version with a motherboard. (VERY expensive so not an option)

Has anyone had the same problem and know if this is true or know of a way round this.

Regards

Copperfield

A:OEM System change of motherboard

Hello Copperfield,

Sometimes if you use the same brand of motherboards you will still be able to use the same OEM Vista on it, but you will have to check with the OEM manufacturer to be sure though.

You could get a cheaper upgrade version and use this method below to install if you end up having to buy a retail copy.

Clean Install From Upgrade Vista

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/203010-oem-system-change-motherboard.html
Relevancy 45.15%

My old motherboard (MSI [email protected] MSI Global ? Mainboard - P4M900M2-L) was not working as in the display was blank and no signal was being recieved by the monitor. So I went shopping and they sold me a new motherboard (MSI G31TM-P31 MSI Global ? Mainboard - G31TM-P31). After i installed the new motherboard, i turned on the system and the blue light was on and the fan was spinning. after a short while the fan started spinning much faster. So I went ahead and tested the processor on another computer and it was working properly. The processor is a Pentium Dual-Core (I will post model number if requested since it's a bit hard to take off with the fan and all).

What should i do? is it an incompatible motherboard? since the motherboard doesnt have onboard speakers, it doesnt make any sound either. Thanks in advance

A:Motherboard change. Won't boot up

CPU: Pentium Dual-Core
Conroe SLA8X E2200
FSB: 200MHz
Speed: 2.20GHz

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/186987-motherboard-change-wont-boot-up.html
Relevancy 45.15%

When an unwanted program has an "Uninstall" shortcut on the Start-->All Programs menu, is it better to uninstall it by using that shortcut or by using Control Panel-->Add/Remove Programs? Or does it not make any difference?The programs in question are Netscape Browser and RealPlayer. They came preinstalled on the computer and have never used. The OS is Windows XP Media Center version.TIA,T Belden

A:Remove Programs Via Add/remove Or Start Menu Shortcut?

Hello T_Belden and to Bleeping Computer.As far as I am aware, it should not make a difference which uninstall method you use.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/125626/remove-programs-via-addremove-or-start-menu-shortcut/
Relevancy 45.15%

Monday couldn't boot up PC, had to go to system recovery and restore to previous day.

Log files show below that 4 things failed to load.

Tuesday couldn't boot up PC again.. tried to restart like 4-5 times.. Finally comes up and in the logs there's numerous things that failed to load. Running a sfc /scannow right now.

Any ideas what this could be related to or what is causing it?

A:Solved: Boot-Start or System-Start Drivers failed to load.

MpFilter is a driver associated with Microsoft Security Essentials... It looks like that was causing issues. Windows Updates had an update for it.. So I downloaded update.. Restared and it worked fine. Removed MS Security Essentials and installed Symantec istead.

Working for the time being...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-boot-start-or-system-start-drivers-failed-to-load.1044221/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi Im not really sure if im posting this is or System-start to load boot-start drivers Nvatabus fails the right place or not Im so sorry if im not Here is a list of my computer specs Operating System Windows XP Professional Service Pack BIOS Phoenix - AwardBIOS v PG Processor Intel R Core TM Quad CPU Q GHz CPUs Memory MB RAM Page File MB Nvatabus boot-start or System-start drivers fails to load used MB available DirectX Version DirectX c DxDiag Version bit Unicode My problem is everytime i go to watch any type of video on youtube or other websites like that the video will freeze i will still hear sound then my computer will lock up eventually blue screening i went to my system reports and found that i was having a nvatabus error so i deleted everything to do with my nvidia card and reinstalled fresh still having this same issue I dont know what else to do everything else on my computer thats graphic heavy runs just fine i even play a game called second life in that game we Nvatabus boot-start or System-start drivers fails to load can watch movies streamed thru quicktime and i can watch those just fine I hope theres somebody out there that can help me thank you for reading nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nvatabus-boot-start-or-system-start-drivers-fails-to-load.151792/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi. When I start up my computer,it says "protected by Avast".Its possible that this was there after I first instaled avast a few days after buying and using my computer.This computer had nortons internet security 2012 ipre installed when I bought it in June 2012.

I added these after I bought it:
1))avg free standalone linkscanner
2)avast free anti virus.

I let nortons run out then installed zonealarm free firewall antivirus.
I also had to uninstall avast back then too.

I decided that I wanted to go back to Nortons/avg linkscanner/avast so I uninstalled zonealarm (even though it was quite good-just preferred nortons)then installed nortons then avg linkscanner and tried to reinstall avast.I just left it with nortons and avast.

Can someone give me step by step instructions to remove "protected by avast"?

Thanks.

Have a Merry Christmas!

A:Change the message on start up.How do you change it?

Welcome to Seven Forums Danv12. You should run only one AV program at a time, either Avast or Norton. Use the removal tool for whichever you do not use:

Norton Removal Tool

Avast! Uninstall Utility

To disable the Avast message at boot:

Open Avast> Click on Settings at top right> Basic tab> Appearance> Uncheck Show welcome message on Windows boot screen (Windows 7 only)> OK

That should do it

A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/270298-change-message-start-up-how-do-you-change.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Briefly My old system hasn t been powered on for about a year Problem was the onboard video failed I think Recently replaced failed system-start following load: to or The boot-start 7026: drivers Amdk7 Event it with a video card from another system riva TNT and bought some memory system wouldn t boot determined that Event 7026: The following boot-start or system-start drivers failed to load: Amdk7 the memory was bad Now the system booted but win K wouldn t work No problem I have XP now After multiple error during the xp install I finally got through it only the computer will only boot in safe mode Initially thought it was a hardare conflict so I booted in safe mode with networking and systematically cleared all the yellow in device manager Still will not boot normally Checked event log got the following error Event The following boot-start or system-start drivers failed to load Amdk fips Searched the net found a M support about it http support microsoft com kbid couldn t find amdk sys but managed to update the driver over the net now its there yet I get the same error I did the regedit described but no folder called quot parameters quot Made one didn t work deleted the value added the key to my available folder didn t work I m at wits end I ve been working on this off and on for a month Can anyone help with this one nbsp

A:Event 7026: The following boot-start or system-start drivers failed to load: Amdk7

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-7026-the-following-boot-start-or-system-start-drivers-failed-to-load-amdk7.448950/
Relevancy 44.72%

Recently got this error and re-installed Windows After downloading some of the updates not all at once or anything like that but I think a of them and installing the updates I restarted and the computer froze while updating windows I decided to go to work and leave it like that in case it was just taking longer or something like that but when I came home it was still at the same screen After restarting it I tried to restore it to a previous point before Update Windows Startup Drivers error 7 Offline after Windows No the updates but that didnt work and finally was forced into system repair which tried several times but never succeeded until finally it threw this error I googled the error and was brought here I downloaded and ran Farbar System Recovery Tool x and ran the scan and saved the log I've uploaded the log file instead of Windows 7 Startup Offline No Drivers error after Windows Update copying it into the window and making it the post a mile long Please help me out on what to do next and whats going on with my laptop I've had to borrow my mom's to repair mine after relying on it when my desktop's mobo finally went out and I use my laptop for work and scheduling Mod Edit Removed FRST log attachment not allowed or Windows 7 Startup Offline No Drivers error after Windows Update used in this forum seemingly not applicable to problem - Hamluis Thanks in advance for any help guys

A:Windows 7 Startup Offline No Drivers error after Windows Update

I don't understand why a mod removed my FRST log attachment when all the posts on this forum requested logs be posted to determine more about the problem?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/496089/windows-7-startup-offline-no-drivers-error-after-windows-update/
Relevancy 44.72%

Please note I did do a quick search and looked for anything on the first page that seemed similar if not exactly the same as this If I m re-posting something that s been solved in the past I apologize Reason for putting this on a forum is so that others may find the answer through google Date Source Service Control Manager Time pm Category None Type Error Event ID User N A Laptop Hp pavilion dv failed Boot-start load: system-start or drivers to nr gig Ram dual core ghz processor internal drives sata C GB X GB The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load AliIde PCIIde Pcmcia ViaIde Details Product Windows Operating System ID Source Service Control Manager Version Component System Event Log Symbolic Name EVENT BOOT SYSTEM DRIVERS FAILED Message The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load I d like to know if this would specifically cause a boot-up to run into a Bad Pool Header as it loads the operating system What I find odd is if I shut it off hard and cut it back on it ll load just fine the second time Should I just email HP and ask for the specific drivers information and downloads The reason I suppose the information would help is I ve used the recovery disc in the past and reinstalled drivers I was pretty certain I got them all but I was wondering if just maybe Boot-start or system-start drivers failed to load: I didn t put them in the right spot hence the second boot working Any information or help regarding this would be greatly appreciated EDIT Hp support told me that those drivers are OS related I wasn t aware of that until Boot-start or system-start drivers failed to load: they told me In short they said try running a repair using your windows recovery disc I don t have the operating system disc and it should be fixed I ll be trying that tonight and if it works I ll mark this as solved The link they provided with Boot-start or system-start drivers failed to load: step by step instructions on how to repair the OS is as follows http www windowsreinstall com winxppro installxpcdrepair indexfullpage htm Well I ve run into a problem the tech support for hp told me my recovery disc would have a repair option It doesn t so I want to know can I use an old Windows XP home edition installation disc to repair my Windows media center operating system nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/boot-start-or-system-start-drivers-failed-to-load.640586/
Relevancy 44.72%

I'm not sure where to even begin to fix these problems. Some online searches suggested doing a system repair but I want to get some more feedback here before proceeding.

Here is the message from the event log:
The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
AFD
cmdGuard
cmdHlp
CSC
DfsC
discache
ElbyCDIO
inspect
MpFilter
NetBIOS
NetBT
nsiproxy
Psched
rdbss
spldr
tdx
vwififlt
Wanarpv6
WfpLwf

I realized some of these are not Windows 7 related but most are. While the computer "works", I do experience frequent reboots and freezes. Perhaps some of these driver loading failures are part of the cause of my issues. I do have another recent thread here regarding system crashes so I'll leave that alone in this post.

TIA
TaterTot

A:the following boot start or system start drivers failed to load

Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7, or a Repair Install would a better first option.

You will have to reinstall the third-party drivers again yourself from their website.

Hope this helps,

Harry

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/256357-following-boot-start-system-start-drivers-failed-load.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I've been having problems with my computer the past few months restarting on its own due to system error. I checked the event log and it keeps showing this same problem. "The following boot-start or system drivers failed to load: Lbd" I'm running windows xp.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-following-boot-start-or-system-start-drivers-failed-to-load-lbd.842859/
Relevancy 44.72%

How can i get my Windows xp to boot with my new motherboard? I know that the drivers that are currently installed on the hard drive are different but my old mobo died and i don't want to risk loosing my programs installed. So my main question is how can i get it to boot without formatting/reinstalling windows xp? 

A:Windows XP issues after Motherboard change

What is the error message? Is a BSOD with code 0x7B?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/566671/windows-xp-issues-after-motherboard-change/
Relevancy 44.72%

trying to get past the bios password so far i have tried the steps above with no success . Thank You for you previous help and future help if you can.

A:had to change motherboard and the replacement has a password...

Hi, The machine has a InsydeH20 bios, so at the password screen, hit enter 3 times and you should receive a 'halt code' - post back with this code. Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/had-to-change-motherboard-and-the-replacement-has-a-password/td-p/5650910
Relevancy 44.72%

On a Win XP machine you could delete the registry keys under HKLM\Enum as the last step before removing the MB and when the new MB was installed the Plug & Play would install the your hardware drivers and properly configure the new MB.

Is there a similar process that will work with Win 7? There is no HKLM\Enum key in Win 7 registry. There is a HKLM\System\Control Set 001\Enum.

A:registry change before changing motherboard?

Method #1 here,

Windows 7 Installation - Transfer to a New Computer

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/171057-registry-change-before-changing-motherboard.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi,

I have asus p5q for now and 2X320Gb sata drives in Raid 0. For example of my motherboard failure , can i then use this raid array on another motherboard and pc.

Can I even use this raid on the same model motherboard.If so will this motherboard recognise drives automaticaly or i still need to create raid using on-board-raid-controler software that i used to make raid first.

A:Does Raid Works When I Change Motherboard

Same motherboard should be no problem.

Equal (same chipset) motherboard, might work.

Different chipset motherboard, likely a redo.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/does-raid-works-when-i-change-motherboard.114988/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi, I came into possession of a quite powerful, but last-gen, PC that came installed with Windows XP Pro OEM. Now at the moment I can't afford to upgrade all the internal parts so I chucked in a new graphics card to help it along and I upgraded it to Windows 8 Pro. My question is, in the future when I can afford proper upgrades will I be able to change the motherboard? I know that with XP OEM that was not allowed, but now it's been upgraded to Windows 8 is it allowed or is it still forbidden?

A:Upgraded to Windows 8, can I change the motherboard?

Hello Spinner, and welcome to Eight Forums.

A Windows 8 Pro upgrade copy uses a retail key, so yes you will be able to install it on any computer/motherboard you like so long as it's uninstalled from any others first.

Clean Install with Windows 8 Upgrade

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/20297-upgraded-windows-8-can-i-change-motherboard.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello, i have ideapad z500 with gt 740m gpu. My gpu is break down. I want to change gpu but it isnt change because it is onboard. I have yo change my motherboard. The question is can i change my motherboard which includes higher gpu? Is there a compatible motherboard for z500? Sorry for my English

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-z500-motherboard-change/td-p/3332140
Relevancy 44.72%

I have had a motherboard blow on one of XP change to reinstalling motherboard a without Any utilities allow our business systems I have changed it out with another totally different model and as a result have had to install a different graphics card non-integrated to integrated both had intel chipsets totally different ones Are there any freeware utilities or methods to change out the chipset and graphics drivers under windows XP to more generic ones so I don t have to go through hours of reinstallations along with all the required re-verfication of the software that results after a fresh install Some of the companies I had software through are bankrupt so I am uncertain how that will work anyway Obviously I can t just boot up system reboots right after the AGP driver is loaded safe mode and VGA modes don t work I have seen some mention of utilites for this purpose but would Any utilities to allow a motherboard change without reinstalling XP really like to know if there are any low cost or freeware solutions to change out the boot list in windows XP Thank You Ryan nbsp

A:Any utilities to allow a motherboard change without reinstalling XP

Don't know of any utilities, but you should be able to do a repair install of Windows. This shouldn't affect any installed programs or data, but always a good idea to have it all backed up just in case.

Replace Motherboard on a Windows XP System

HTH

Jerry

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/any-utilities-to-allow-a-motherboard-change-without-reinstalling-xp.823439/
Relevancy 44.72%

If I reinstall windows after I replace a motherboard will It let me register windows again since it is already registered?

Relevancy 44.72%

Hi all I have been using W pro retail after change motherboard Performance issues on an asus p deluxe motherboard Performance issues after motherboard change for some time recently I have had video outages which I eventually narrowed down to a psu failure the board would startup drives and fans spinning but no post or video - as if the entire back panel was knoced out In the interim I have a motherboard with integrated gpu - a gigabyte g m-es h It did the same syptoms as described above which told me it was a psu not a gpu issue which I first thought To eliminate any doubt I also re-installed W afrer easy transfer all the users I only have the Performance issues after motherboard change base system and MS office installed now until I clear up some of these niggles I have the following issues Upon booting W seems to spend a long time looking for the network connection wheras on my old board it never used to anything up to a minute and while its doing this it Performance issues after motherboard change takes over the machine so nothing else will work Screen flicker and poor display performance from one of the user accounts I have three user accounts admin admin myself and my partner regular the screen is a samsung syncmaster B with optimal resolution set to x On the admin and myself account I can have the screen set to x with no problems however on partner account I get issues with flickering and loss of resolution I've tried to update the drivers from the intel website but this has not solved anything making me think that it is something in the user profile which is upsetting matters When we set the display to x it's fine and behaves ok Windows update at times refuses to update it's all up to date now but it threw up some interesting error messages If you could shed some light on these strange occurences that would be very helpful Gigabyte G M-es H onboard graphics with Intel GMA controller Intel Q cpu WD black gb drive WD green gb drive backups music et al Windows Professional Retail Samsung syncmaster B monitor quot native resolution x

A:Performance issues after motherboard change

For a start why are you using an RC Build, 7100, its well out of date.
It should be Version 6.1 (7600)

Look at my specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/119410-performance-issues-after-motherboard-change.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I am looking to upgrade my motherboard, but keep my current hard drive and the content on it (due to having alot of programs and software plugins on it). I am running Windows 7 32 bit with and AMD Phenom II x2 CPU. My current motherboard is one I went to when my compaq desktop died a while ago and I wanted to upgrade my operating system and hard drive capacity anyway. So, the first link below is the motherboard I have and the second link is the motherboard I am looking at upgrading to (since the two are somewhat comparable in specs/give or take a few things). Any suggestions or help is welcome. Thanks!

1) My current motherboard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813135246

2) Motherboard I am looking to purchase
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128394