Windows Support Forum

bluetooth peripheral device

Q: bluetooth peripheral device

I formatted my hard disk and i reinstalled win7 home premium.......After that i try to connect my phone to pc using bluetooth......................

now it says peripheral device driver not found.......i tried to update driver......it also didnt work......

can someone help me with that.............................

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: bluetooth peripheral device

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: bluetooth peripheral device

Specific device information would be helpful.

make/model of computer
make/model of phone.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/148626-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 92.02%

I paired Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Forget/remove Peripheral WDM shows unpaired Bluetooth device Device BT to my Windows Professional x HP ZBook which is connected to my company's corporate domain Everything worked beautifully until they had to re-image my PC to resolve a disk encryption issue That issue is resolved but I have had bad Forget/remove unpaired Bluetooth device WDM shows BT Peripheral Device luck getting my keyboard and mouse to pair and remain connected ever since However that's not even the problem now After troubleshooting my Bluetooth issues by installing different driver versions Forget/remove unpaired Bluetooth device WDM shows BT Peripheral Device pairing and un-pairing my keyboard and mouse changing settings in Bluetooth Support Service and more I now have two Bluetooth Forget/remove unpaired Bluetooth device WDM shows BT Peripheral Device Peripheral devices that always appear in Device Manager I believe these are remnants of previously paired devices but I can not get rid of them no matter what I try These devices do not show up in Devices and Printers they become Bluetooth Low Energy HID Devices when I install the computer manufacturer's drivers As I typed this I thought of installing the Intel Bluetooth drivers I had previously installed to see what would happen Ok that made things worse Now there are three random Bluetooth Low Energy HID Devices and none of them are actual devices that are paired to the PC And pairing the devices does not help If I could I would just delete the registry keys but I can't remember corporate domain PC Any help from you brilliant people would be great Thank you TL DR - Bluetooth Peripheral Devices appear due to previously paired devices which have been removed through Printers and Devices Uninstall from Device Manager only removes until system scans for hardware changes Computer belongs to corporate domain I have Administrator privileges on my PC but some registry keys are locked down I believe these quot devices quot are interfering with operation of my actual Bluetooth devices

A:Forget/remove unpaired Bluetooth device WDM shows BT Peripheral Device

Problem solved. I'm typing this on my phone so I'm going to leave out some details.
1. Remove all non-Windows Bluetooth drivers
2. Disable all problem devices in Device Manager
3. Stop and Disable Bluetooth support service
4. Use PSexec(64).exe to launch regedit as system allowing me to delete keys
5. Delete all keys related to parent Bluetooth device (07f92671... as pictured above)
6. Uninstall Generic Bluetooth adapter and scan system to make sure devices do not return
7. Restart PC
8. Set Bluetooth support service to automatic and start it
9. Install manufacturer provided Bluetooth drivers and have an awesome day. finally

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/398386-forget-remove-unpaired-bluetooth-device-wdm-shows-bt-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 91.59%

Hello!

So I did some searching for a way to fix this problem but I believe that my problem is different than the Bluetooth Peripheral Device problem that most people have.

I am NOT trying to connect a cell phone to my laptop. I am not trying to connect anything I don't think (unless my bluetooth mouse counts?).

I have no idea what a Bluetooth Peripheral Device is. I took some screenshots of the messages I receive every time a wake my computer up or turn it on. (1st, smaller picture)

It tries to update a driver but always fails and gives me this. (2nd, larger picture)

The suggestion my laptop gives me is this

There may be an easy solution to this, but I feel really lost right now.

Thanks in advance!

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver Device Unplugged/Not Found

Welcome to SF.

Go to Dell Support
Welcome to Dell Technical Support

Select drivers

Choose whichever option you want to located your 1555 notebook.

Select network
Select Dell Application R226750.exe
This applies to the Wireless 370 mini bluetooth card

And yes, your bluetooth mouse would be a bluetooth peripheral.

Let us know how that goes for you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/210625-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-device-unplugged-not-found.html
Relevancy 90.3%

hi i have really dug in this forum and else where but didnt find anything applicable/worked.

i have a 6core pc with vista ultimate 64, i hate bluesoliel. i am trying to set up a generic headset with the windows bluetooth software, it will detect bluetooth peripheral device,

but cannot find drivers. i have tried a few different things. also the BSOD (blue screen of death) occurs when i use bluesoliel so im hoping windows wont. (plus why should i pay for a rubbish program.

if its just a matter of waiting for windows to fix the system then HURRY UP!

A:bluetooth peripheral device x64

oh an update on this.

NOONE HAS HELPED ME YET.

anyway this is the new problem. with a more techy friend coming over reminding me of the fact that generic usb dongles are problematic in themselves.

i bought an asus usb-bt21 today but it comes with its own set of problems.
i know heaps of people have this problem aswell anyway.

it is BSOD EVERYTIME!!! NOOOOO!!! i really like my pc on all the time this is contemptable and unacceptable BSOD all my minor work i like my google tabs kept past.

so anyway here is the problem. it "seems to work fine" (i havent got it working yet it will BSOD everytime) (what i mean is the drivers find it and everything will even connect. i think it has widcomm drivers the default asus driver. it will BSOD when just seeing the audio start. im too scared to try it again i will hope for your help)

here is the BSOD information anyone have a clue.
0x000000D1 (0x0000000000000000 0x0000000000000002 0x0000000000000008 0x0000000000000000)

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/282411-bluetooth-peripheral-device-x64.html
Relevancy 90.3%

Can't Resolve it in Device Manager.

HP Pavilion dv5-1115ej
Windows 7 Ultimate - 32bit

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device

Are you looking for the bluetooth driver? Check the following links.

Bluetooth driver not found on windows 7 - HP Support Forum

Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver

Re: Bluetooth Stop Working - TX2510us win7 enterprise 32bit - HP Support Forum

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/111612-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 90.3%

I have a HP Compaq b notebook What Bluetooth Device? is Peripheral with Vista Business the OS preinstalled from HP For some time ago I connected my Sony Ericsson mobile to the PC as a new Bluetooth device During the installation What is Bluetooth Peripheral Device? I was prompted to install missing drivers for devices What is Bluetooth Peripheral Device? named quot Bluetooth Peripheral Device quot I never found any drivers and finally I ignored it The installation was successful as far as I can see I have never noticed special problems However when I look into My Computer gt Device Manager there is a listing under Other Devices quot Bluetooth Peripheral Device quot and quot Unknown What is Bluetooth Peripheral Device? Device quot in total devices all missing drivers A quick look at Google tells me that there are many others with HP machines in the same situation HP obviously does not install these drivers for some reason I contacted HP support in Scandinavia but they didn't know anything about Bluetooth Peripheral Device I see further in Device Manager that there is a HP Integrated Bluetooth module together with Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator maybe these are substitute for the quot Bluetooth Peripheral Device quot Can anybody tell me more about this Do these missing drivers exist are they important or should they just be ignored

A:What is Bluetooth Peripheral Device?

If communications betwwen cell phone and computer fully work this is only small installer issue.Make sure you have the newest drivers HP Compaq 6715b Notebook PC*-* Support Software for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology (Microsoft Windows Vista) - HP Business Support Center
If yes and still the you have the same problem you have to modify installer this means you have to modify *.inf file in installer add Hardware ID of orphans and again install

Reading Hardware ID

Open device menager
right click on empty devices>>properties>>details>>find Hardware ID

read it and post here.

EXAMPLE

Suppose these missing devices have following hardware ID

BTHENUM\{00000004-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000002}_LOCALMFG&000f
BTHENUM\{00005005-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000001}_LOCALMFG&000f
BTHENUM\{00005601-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000001}_LOCALMFG&000f

1.Unpack InstallShield installer (just double click on it),choose location for unpacked files.
2.Navigate to Win32 folder (if anybody have x64 system then have to choose Win64 of course) and find btwavdt.inf,open it

find [WIDCOM] section,next find BTWAUDIO subsection

and add line in following rule

%BTWAUDIO.DeviceDesc<number>%=BTWAUDIO,<hardware ID>

Above examples in hacked btwavdt.inf looks below:

Save hacked file.
3.Uninstall drivers for bluetooth and install the hacked one.

Good luck

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/258477-what-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 90.3%

hi im using a laptop asus k55vd, win7 ultimate x64 OS, and bought a new phone sony xperia sola..

when i tried to pair the phone to pc using bluetooth i encounter the "bluetooth peripheral device: error.. i tried to windows troubleshoot the error and it said driver not found.. i found some thread with the same issue with acer, so pls can u link me or help me on how to fix this error on bluetooth with asus k55vd? thnx in advance

A:Bluetooth peripheral device

You may get better help by going to the top of the page and click on the Windows 7 forums link.

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/296769-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 90.3%

Hi buddies,
I have Windows7 x64 on my Sony Vaio AR-890U.

I'm using Nokia PC Suite 7.1 on my windows. my cellphone is Nokia N73.
All of my devices' drivers were installed correctly until I connect my friend's cellphone to my laptop. His cellphone was Nokia E71. Upon I connected E71 through PC Suite to my laptop some drivers appear in Device Manager (Bluetooth Peripheral Device) that windows can't recognize them and I don't have any drivers for them !!!

The Devices' Info :

Hardware ID BTHENUM\{00000004-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000002}_LOCALMFG&000f
Hardware ID BTHENUM\{00005005-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000001}_LOCALMFG&000f
Hardware ID BTHENUM\{00005601-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000001}_LOCALMFG&000f

I also installed the driver from Broadcom.com but the problem haven't solved yet !
How should I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device ?

Have you tried the original Vista driver in Compatibility Mode? Or have a look at the 64bit driver link in my sig.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/77401-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 90.3%

I have a HP m8150n computer, running Vista Ultimate. 3mb RAM. Intel core 2 quad Q6600 processor.

I have, to the best of my knowledge, only 2 bluetooth peripheral devices: 1) Logitech diNovo Edge keyboard and 2) Logitech MX revolution mouse.

Every time my computer reboots, it asks me for the drivers for two bluetooth peripheral devices. I have setpoint 4.72 installed (and reinstalled) but I cannot find the drivers for the 2 peripheral devices.

Can anyone help?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/bluetooth-peripheral-device-388577.html
Relevancy 90.3%

My device manager is missing Bluetooth peripheral device drivers bt the problem is that,properties doesn't show the device manufacturer as a result my Bluetooth icon is not available on my device list, now i cant turn device discovery for my bluetooth.

A:Bluetooth peripheral device

Hi Welcome to Seven Forums ... What is the Model Number of your Laptop ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/340396-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 90.3%

I've been trying to connect my Bluetooth-Enabled smartphone (Samsung Galaxy Note 2) to my laptop, but a small message "USB Device Not Recognized" pops up (screenshot 1). When click on the message, a window appears (screenshot 2). The device manager shows that the Bluetooth Peripheral Device isn't working properly (screenshot 3). What can I do to get this fixed? Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Hi there ... Welcome to Seven .. Do you have the Software Installed for your Printer and your Samsung mobile ..

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/307880-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 90.3%

i have a problem with my laptop my bluetooth peripheral device is missing and i dont knowhow to go about it i want to connect my bluetooth headset to the laptop but its not connecting because the bluetooth peripheral is missing am using HP G60-635DX NOTEBOOK

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/bluetooth-peripheral-device/td-p/5660235
Relevancy 90.3%

I am using a N78 phone now and I installed the PC Suite. Suddenly, my Bluetooth can't really work with my phone without the help of PC Suite. I can send files from my phone to my laptop, but not the other way round. Then, it came these everytime I start up my bluetooth in my laptop... ...

Then, I selected "Locate and install driver software".

Next, it gave me this.

I inserted the CD of the phone, but it didn't help. So, I installed the latest version of PC Suite, but it still prompts me about the problem. How can I solve this? Please reply!!! :(

Relevancy 90.3%

Click here
Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver

I've followed all of the instructions as above but the Microsoft Corporation device driver just doesn't show up after i click Bluetooth radios. I only see Microsoft and Microsoft HW.

Does anyone know a way around this? Thanks so much in advance.

Welcome to SevenForums,

What's in the tab "other devices", is there a yellow panel "!"?

If so you should continue the install by what it is said in that tutorial link.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/131754-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 90.3%

Hi, I am using windows 7 ultimate, I have a dell bluetooth mouse installed. When I go to device manager, under other devices, there is a bluetooth peripheral device with a ? on it, it has no driver installed?,i cannot find a driver for it?,does anyone know anything about it?,is it the dell mouse?..thank you

Quote: Originally Posted by Riptorn

Hi, I am using windows 7 ultimate, I have a dell bluetooth mouse installed. When I go to device manager, under other devices, there is a bluetooth peripheral device with a ? on it, it has no driver installed?,i cannot find a driver for it?,does anyone know anything about it?,is it the dell mouse?..thank you

Hi Riptorn, if you right click on the problem driver and select "update driver" you should be good to go

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/109156-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Hi Guys nbsp I downgraded my laptop from Windows to Missing Bluetooth Peripheral Device Windows and the bluetooth driver is just completely messed up nbsp I'm unable to pair my phone with Missing Bluetooth Peripheral Device the laptop used to work well on Windows can't share internet from the phone using bluetooth can't connect to my bluetooth headphones I mean I don't know how to solve any of these nbsp Can you help nbsp nbsp The Hardware amp Compartible ID's for the Bluetooth Peripheral Devices as listed on the attached image are nbsp Item HW IDBTHENUM - - - - f b fb VID amp PID amp BTHENUM - - - - f b fb LOCALMFG amp CMP ID BTHENUM - - - - f b fb Item HW IDBTHENUM e- - - - f b fb LOCALMFG amp CMP ID BTHENUM e- - - - f b fb nbsp Item HW IDBTHENUM - - - - f b fb VID amp PID amp BTHENUM - - - - f b fb LOCALMFG amp CMP ID BTHENUM - - - - f b fb nbsp Item HW IDBTHENUM e- - - - f b fb LOCALMFG amp CMP ID BTHENUM e- - - - f b fb nbsp Item HW IDBTHENUM b- - - - f b fb LOCALMFG amp CMP ID BTHENUM b- - - - f b fb nbsp Unknown DeviceHW IDACPI HPQ HPQ nbsp Please help and thank you in advance nbsp Ps I downgraded from Windows because it used to take quite a lot of time booting up The disk activity on the resource monitor was always at nbsp for more than minutes after bootup Yours Truly E'm Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity Edwin Hubbell Chapin

A:Missing Bluetooth Peripheral Device

UPDATE: I installed the HP 3D DriveGuard Driver (sp63786) and the Unknown Device is gone. The rest remain. Unknown Device = SOLVED!HW_IDACPI\HPQ6007*HPQ6007  

Yours Truly,E'm?Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity ~ Edwin Hubbell Chapin

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Missing-Bluetooth-Peripheral-Device/td-p/5800311
Relevancy 89.01%

Hi all My Apple Wireless Keyboard recently died and while I'm waiting for Apple to send me a new one for free happily enough I'm using a Compaq Internet Keyboard over USB which actually works quite well on my OS X Leopard install please see my system info for more information However my Vista install is not being so kind and Drivers Peripheral Device No and HID Bluetooth even though it worked at first with the regualar HID keyboard drivers Vista continued to insist that it needed to try to install drivers I allowed it to do so and the keyboard stopped working - along with my Mighty Mouse which also uses the HID-compliant mouse drivers Now I can't find any of the HID drivers anywhere even when selecting from a list of all drivers they used No HID Drivers and Bluetooth Peripheral Device to appear under Mircosoft or Microsoft Corporation and my mouse is only reading as a generic 'Bluetooth Peripheral Device ' Pointing the drivers install to C Windows is also useless as it finds the drivers usually but claims they cannot be installed It gives me one of these two errors quot The system cannot find the file specified quot or quot A file cannot be created where a file already exists quot This is driving me nuts as it's rendered my Vista partition almost useless Any help at all is GREATELY appreciated

A:No HID Drivers and Bluetooth Peripheral Device

Hi Bookworm99 -

Welcome back to TSF.

Have you tried the sfc utility?

START | type cmd.exe | right-click on it up top | Run as admin

sfc /scannow

Also - there should be (but may not be) copies in the file repository folders:

C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\msmouse.inf_3dfa3917
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\msmouse.inf_f4514c17

and in:

C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_msmouse.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16609_none_4c56cf70d52c8670
C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_msmouse.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.20734_none_4cbafb05ee66fb5a

Good Luck. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/no-hid-drivers-and-bluetooth-peripheral-device-243964.html
Relevancy 89.01%

plz see the picture give me a solution
why i have 5 bluetooth peripheral device located in other device.
how to remove all 5 bluetooth peripheral device ?

A:bluetooth peripheral device problem

You've told us very little to nothing about your actual hardware. My guess is your motherboard has a bluetooth device in it that you haven't loaded the drivers for.

Hard to say with no specific information on your system.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/217983-bluetooth-peripheral-device-problem.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Does anyone know where I can download this driver please (preferably in 64-bit).

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver

Are you looking for the standard Widcomm drivers?

The website's downloads are down for the moment.

Try googling other sources:

widcomm bluetooth drivers - ????????? Google

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/3621-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver.html
Relevancy 89.01%

I have a driver problem with the following device.Here are the details: Bluetooth Peripheral Device: BTHENUM\{00001132-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_VID&00010075_PID&0100BTHENUM\{00001132-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_LOCALMFG&000f SM Bus Controller PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&SUBSYS_1670103C&REV_05PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&SUBSYS_1670103CPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&CC_0C0500PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&CC_0C05 Any help would be greatly appreciated 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Bluetooth-Peripheral-Device-amp-SM-Bus-Controller/td-p/5638911
Relevancy 89.01%

can anyone give me the solution for this problem?

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device problem

Is this a laptop with built in bluetooth or is this a dongle? Either way, you'll need to provide more detail in order for anyone to assist you. What is the model of the laptop or dongle?

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/192676-bluetooth-peripheral-device-problem.html
Relevancy 89.01%

bluetooth peripheral device (code 28)
Win7 pro 64b + Samsung Note4 SM-N9100= code28 no driver!!!
paring is ok.
I used the  port com & lpt driver solution and microsoft corporation->bluetooth driver also and nothing.
I can send files from pc to note4 but from note4 to pc no.
Solutions???????????

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/35bdf8a3-77f4-4c32-8b63-14f5975123ad/bluetooth-peripheral-device-code28?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 89.01%

I have an HP Pavillion dv6 i7 machine.
However, its bluetooh is experiencing issues.
I cant use the bluetooth radio of my machine, it does not even open the Bluetooth window.

The problem is with the Bluetooth Peripheral Device. Can anyone help?

A:Error in Bluetooth Peripheral Device

No one has a reply?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/245125-error-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Hi. I am running a laptop on vista ultimate 64-bit OS. Recently, I've been encountering problems with the bluetooth peripheral device. I want to pair my Sony Ericsson k850i to my laptop. Evrythng wrks fine but den I get dis error. Wen I try 2 reinstall or update the driver thru Device Manager, it dusn wrk. I also tried 'search the internet' and 'browse your computer' options. But, to no avail. Plz help me. Thnx.

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device not functioning

What error do you get?

What doesn't work... why?

Explaining in detail what your dongle is doing might help us help you better. I am going to have to say that the bluetooth dongle software you got does not support Vista x64, meaning, those drivers are only for XP or Vista 32 (if anything).

Was it working before or it never worked on your Vista 64 OS?

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/221114-bluetooth-peripheral-device-not-functioning.html
Relevancy 89.01%

I need help with these drivers as I'm unable to update them online. During online search i came to one thread and followed his instructions. Boy my one device driver is done but don't know what to do with other bluetooth peripheral devices drivers. Also help me with microsoft teredo tunneling adapter driver as well.

Thank you

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/391509-help-me-bluetooth-peripheral-device-drivers.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Hello Dell, I am facing a problem of new unrecognized "Bluetooth Peripheral Device".
my laptop is inspiration N5110.
when i send some file from my mobile to laptop
i fall in some problem
in device manager i have 4 Bluetooth Peripheral Device with yellow mark in other device catagory please help how to get rid of this
i tried uninstalling but it backs again..
why there are 4 unrecognized "Bluetooth Peripheral Device ?
plz help me out

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device problem

Dear tanjib2,
The Blue Tooth device drivers appear corrupted. Try to uninstall and it is always safe and prudent to download the drivers from the Dell site. For that you have to register( I don't know why they are making it tough). Kindly visit this site to register and then to download the drivers for your model of Dell.

Site: https://ecomm.dell.com/myaccount/ga/...3den%26s%3dbsd

regards,
sree

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/219497-bluetooth-peripheral-device-problem.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Hi.  I have a Lenovo T400s laptop running Windows 7, and after unsuccessfully trying to connect to a Windows 8 phone, I now have 8 instances of a ?Bluetooth Peripheral Device? in device manager and none of them work!   I have been trying to download a device driver for it, since Windows Update can?t seem to find one, but no luck.  Can you please give me some idea as to how to proceed?  The laptop has been sluggish lately and I?m thinking this could be why.  Thanks for any assistance you can give me.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/No-Driver-for-Bluetooth-Peripheral-Device/td-p/3390589
Relevancy 89.01%

When I start my bluetooth on my acer TravelMate 77300 it says that windows asked to install driver software for Bluetooth Peripheral Device.
Does anybody know where I can get it, please?

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device not working

Hi,
The Acer drivers for your device are here: Just scroll down the page.
Acer Support: Downloads & Support Documents - Notebook / TravelMate / TravelMate 7730

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/289399-bluetooth-peripheral-device-not-working.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Hi,

I would like to know how install bluetooth peripheral device?I am trying to connect my IPad 3 with my computer.

About my computer:-
-MSI GE620
-Window 7 Home Premium
-64-bit

Please help me.

A:bluetooth peripheral device missing

Hi, Welcome to Seven forums.

I think iPad cannot connect to PC via bluetooth. It is not compatible. You have to use USB cable.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/315674-bluetooth-peripheral-device-missing.html
Relevancy 89.01%

I have been trying to solve this since I got W7. I've been hoping that Microsoft would resolve the issue via automatic updates, and it seems thousands of people are having the same problem. My cell phone's bluetooth pairing is incomplete: Under the hardware tab of the device's properties window: Standard Modem over Bluetooth Link is recognized. Standard Serial over Bluetooth Link (COM4) is recognized. However, there are two (2) "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" which are unrecognized. I did try a solution where someone suggested I manually install two generic COM ports, which "looked" like it worked. The ! was removed from the device and it "appeared" to be fully paired, but I still could not browse my phone or transfer files back and forth from it. Can someone help me, please?! My phone is an LG VX836V02.
Thanks,
Seth

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device(s) Not Found

Quote: Originally Posted by Setherson

I have been trying to solve this since I got W7. I've been hoping that Microsoft would resolve the issue via automatic updates, and it seems thousands of people are having the same problem. My cell phone's bluetooth pairing is incomplete: Under the hardware tab of the device's properties window: Standard Modem over Bluetooth Link is recognized. Standard Serial over Bluetooth Link (COM4) is recognized. However, there are two (2) "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" which are unrecognized. I did try a solution where someone suggested I manually install two generic COM ports, which "looked" like it worked. The ! was removed from the device and it "appeared" to be fully paired, but I still could not browse my phone or transfer files back and forth from it. Can someone help me, please?! My phone is an LG VX836V02.
Thanks,
Seth

So now I have a new phone. enV3, aka LG-VX9200. Same problem.

MICROSOFT! HELP! This is your problem to fix, do the right thing! Hundreds of people are having this problem. We have bluetooth adapters that are useless because of this problem! PLEEEAASSEEE HEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Seth

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/74659-bluetooth-peripheral-device-s-not-found.html
Relevancy 89.01%

I just got a wireless headset from China without driver installation disc. My PC recognized the device, already added to bluetooth device list but failed to install driver. There are several drivers listed in HD but installing any of them was not recommended because none is digitally signed.

I cannot find the manufacturer's website. Help?

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device...failed

Now the seller says I need to install IVT Bluesoleil2.1.3.0 driver but cannot provide me with link to this driver installation. My internet search leads me to many blog entries that offer this driver for free. I tried a few sites and all got me stuck with register first requirement that asks for credit card submission.

I am now stuck with Device Manager unable to install "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" driver. Online blogs indicate this is a common problem with both Vista and W7. Any advice? Anyone with similar problem?

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/301273-bluetooth-peripheral-device-failed.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Friends I'm using a Bluetooth dongle and I can transfer files from my PC to phone ( nokia 6233 ) but I cant transfer from phone to PC, there is a yellow exclamation mark side by the device and when i troubleshoot it says that Bluetooth peripheral device driver is not installed, what can I do to fix this ! i'm using a Nokia 6233 phone, please help me

A:bluetooth peripheral device driver

Quote: Originally Posted by GRO

Friends I'm using a Bluetooth dongle and I can transfer files from my PC to phone ( nokia 6233 ) but I cant transfer from phone to PC, there is a yellow exclamation mark side by the device and when i troubleshoot it says that Bluetooth peripheral device driver is not installed, what can I do to fix this ! i'm using a Nokia 6233 phone, please help me

Turn On bluetooth on your phone!!
Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers, right click on your phone (Nokia 6233) - Properties-Services-uncheck SyncML Client

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/158428-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hey Everyone, I just got a carbon x1 - and keep getting the following error when I try to use the bluetooth.  'The driver for bluetooth peripheral device is not installed. Install the latest driver for this device" So I went to the lenovo driver site and downloaded and installed the most recent package for the bluetooth on the site and even after that it is still saying that. I have confirmed I have turned bluetooth on by doing Fn F5.  Any idea what could be wrong?Appreciate you help! 

A:Thinkpad Carbon X1 -Bluetooth Peripheral Device is...

I've installed System Update, and made sure all my drivers are up-to-date. Still no joy. What are these devices?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Thinkpad-Carbon-X1-Bluetooth-Peripheral-Device-is-not-installed/td-p/938265
Relevancy 88.15%

Sorry if this has been posted before. I have a pretty new Sony VAIO laptop with Windows Vista. Got it few weeks ago from eCost through a discount deal. I recently installed Service Pack 2 on it and after that I keep getting an error message which says the driver for "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" is missing. I tried to install all the latest drivers, but still getting the same message. Can anyone help me to fix this problem?

Thanks a million..

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/282466-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-error.html
Relevancy 88.15%

In the Device Manager there is Other Devices with a small ? and inside that are 2 devices listed both with small ?.  One is Bluetooth Peripheral Device and the other is Unknown Device.  What are these and do I need to be worried about the ?.  Under Network Adapters there  is Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network), Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI), Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection and Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter.  Under Bluetooth are 3 devices, Bluetooth USB Module, Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator and Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator. What are your thoughts? Stuart

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/Bluetooth-Peripheral-Deivce-and-Unknown-device/td-p/451553
Relevancy 88.15%

hi
im using windows vista home basic 32bit laptop without bluetooth.. i m using an external USB bluetooth device and everytime i plug it in, i get an error msg showing tat the driver is not found..
pls help me

A:bluetooth peripheral device driver not found

Go to search
type
device manager
in device manager look for yellow warning markers showing problems
If no problems, go to BT and make sure driver is up to date.

How to Find Drivers
search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone - will help you search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- - if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- The most common drivers are listed on this page: http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html
To remove any left over driver remnants, especially from graphics cards, use driver sweeper
http://www.guru3d.com/category/driversweeper/

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/282743-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-not-found.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi, some days ago, i had to change the hard disk, of my laptop, a pavilion dv-6, Windows 7 , because the old one stopped working, i've used the recovery cd, of the old one, and everything is ok, except one thing... the bluetooth, i tried to connect it with my mobile, but it's not working, it give me this error "Bluetooth Peripheral Device not found"  I've searched in Google for that, and installed "drvupdate-x86" from microsoft website...i've tried to install that, but it gave me this error  Now i really don't know what to do... can anybody help me please??Thank you.. 

A:Windows 7 , 64 bit , Error Bluetooth Peripheral Device not f...

Please post your full product Number   http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/findModel?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en   #2 Please Do Not post your s/n     

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Windows-7-64-bit-Error-Bluetooth-Peripheral-Device-not-found/td-p/1690307
Relevancy 88.15%

I have Compaq Pressario CQ42 355Tu laptop having OS Windows 7 ultimate, 32 bit. whenever I want to connect my laptop with bluetooth enabled mobile, the pairing fails and there comes a message that I have no bluetooth peripheral device driver installed in my pc. So how to solve my problem?

A:How can I get bluetooth peripheral device driver for my laptop

Hi there ... Are you looking for a Driver for your mobile . Or are you stating there is no Bluetooth Installed on your Laptop ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/300635-how-can-i-get-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-my-laptop.html
Relevancy 88.15%

i got this message when i tried to update the bluetooth driver
pic 1 ... pic 2
and yes i can use the bluetooth ( send and receive media )
should i download and install the bluetooth driver from vaio's website ?
or should i leave it with the one that came with windows 7 ?
i checked the windows update ... nothing there

and another problem is that the bluetooth is always turned on , how can i turn it off ?

thanks and sorry for my bad english.

A:bluetooth peripheral device failed to upadte

Hi kak2a2, yes download the driver from Sonys' site ,in the bottom right hand corner of the desktop on the taskbar you should see the bluetooth icon right click on it to open and close the blue tooth service

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/101681-bluetooth-peripheral-device-failed-upadte.html
Relevancy 88.15%

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit with 2GB RAM and Intel Dual Core 2.5Ghz as processor. I have a Frontech USB Blutooth. For several days I have used it in my XP and also in windows 7 after the upgared. But recently I found that my bietooth was unable to transfer the files. So I removed it from USB port and plugged in again, But this time its not getting installed successfully and shows Bluetooth Peripheral Device : Driver not found. Can you please give me a solution???

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device : driver not found

Welcome to the forum.

Could you fill up your pc specs so that we could help you more.
System Info - See Your System Specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/247883-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-not-found.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi guys,

I downloaded the latest btooth driver available from the support site and proceeded with the installation:

I still proceeded to pair my XPERIA arc S (LT18i) with my N45SF and encountered the following error:

Both devices paired successfully though.
I was able to btooth a file to my phone and playback music from my phone with my laptop as the audio device/speaker.

Despite the seemingly successful pairing (I'm confused why they appear to work), what can be done to get rid of the errors? I have tried automatic driver detection/installation via Windows Update to no avail.

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device - No driver found

Hi there .. Did you Install PC Companion ? .. If not its in the Link below ...

Download for PC - Sony Smartphones (UK)

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/319261-bluetooth-peripheral-device-no-driver-found.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Bluetooth Peripheral device doesn?t have a driverHi I am using Compaq 510 laptop and I am using windows 7 ultimate sp 1 I am looking for Bluetooth peripheral device, I have tried all most all possible ways to get this driver but I could not install this driver for my laptop. I have tried troubleshooter to fix this problem but it didn?t work, I have tried device manager update driver but that didn?t worked too. Message showing windows could not find driver software for your device.If you know the manufacturer of your device, you can visit the web site and check the supportSection for driver software.I can?t connect to my Mobil device showing troubleshoot error.Can anybody tell me what to do?It would be very helpful.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Bluetooth-Peripheral-device-doesn-t-have-a-driver/td-p/5642502
Relevancy 88.15%

Hey guys as so many of us I got a message on my computer Win Vista Premium bit this morning asking me to update quot bluetooth periphery device quot and in my despeair I downloaded SlimDrivers hoping this free program would fix the problem Well it didn't Instead the bluetooth lamp is now on all the time FN FN swithches off bluetooth wireless in one go really bad device) kill my trying brain (peripheral bluetooth to as I connect to my internet via wireless the bluetooth icon has disappeared from the task bar BUT bluetooth in the control panel shows me that the box for visibilty in the task bar is checked I uninstalled SlimDrivers completely also from the registery rebooted countless times I can no longer connect my phone to my computer via bluetooth my phone wants me to enter some numeric code all of a sudden it worked fine yesterday ok I am completely puzzled and that's hopefully where any of you clever ppl come in - If I could get the icon back onto the task bar I'd be happy What additional info can I provide you with so you might be able to help me Anyone Thank you loads

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/303920-bluetooth-peripheral-device-trying-kill-my-brain.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi,
I have bought Creative Sound Blaster JAM wireless headset (bluetooth enabled).
When I tried to pair it with my computer and laptop it gives the error for missing drivers.

Please do suggest how to make it workable.

Thank You

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/390904-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-not-installing.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hiii everyone...
I have installed windows 7 ultimate 32-bit copyright 2009 microsoft corporation operating system on my dell laptop having processor intel(R) pentium (R) cpu B950 @ 2.10 GHz. I have troubleshooting in bluetooth software due to missing of drivers i.e bluetooth peripheral device, ethernal controller, network controller, PCI simple communications controller and SM bus controller. I have tried to update it through device manager but there is no name of microsoft corporation in manufacturers list. I downloaded setupBtwDownloadSE software of Broadcam manufactures to update my bluetooth software. But when I was to instal it there was an error i.e it can't update your software. I also tried to download microsoft windows bluetooth software but after windows genuine check download can't proceed. Please give me a way to fix this problem.

A:Bluetooth peripheral device driver not found

Hi Talhaayyan, If Your laptop failed the Windows genuine test it means you are using illegal software which we do not support on this forum

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/263986-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-not-found.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi,
I have bought Creative Sound Blaster JAM wireless headset (bluetooth enabled).
When I tried to pair it with my computer and laptop it gives the error for missing drivers.

Please do suggest how to make it workable.

Thank You

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/390904-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-not-installing.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi...
I have a problem connecting my laptop and phone thru bluetooth..I gt a msg that my bluetooth peripheral device driver is missing..I tried some of d answers frm dis site bt none helped..my lap is HP 610 and phone is nokia..i can send files frm my lap to phone bt nt vice versa..Pls help..

A:How do I install Bluetooth peripheral device driver?

Have you tried downloading the drivers off of HP's website ? Which Nokia phone are you trying to connect? Try downloading this driver
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...tem=ob-78073-1

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/300941-how-do-i-install-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver.html
Relevancy 88.15%

I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows -bit It's years old but has ran perfectly until now The issue i'm having isn't with Bluetooth device driver peripheral needed? my laptop however but it did create the problem After doing a routine update my laptop wouldn't start up I was forced to do a system restore so I lost everything It was set back to factory settings I got it going again it's fine but my bluetooth headphones won't work anymore It says I need to install a bluetooth peripheral device driver I have tried a few solutions others have had like downloading a driver every time I tried it said network error but I am online so I don't know why it didn't download I also tried installing something called quot windows mobile device center' which didn't help at all and I could do nothing with it I can't even uninstall it so now i'm stuck with it I guess but it's useless I also tried right clicking on all my bluetooth icons under device manager and updating through there sometimes some of them Bluetooth peripheral device driver needed? successfully 'updated' but nothing changed so I doubt anything really happened I CAN add my headphones to my laptop it shows up under the bluetooth devices but it has the yellow exclamation point saying to troubleshoot and of course when I do it says there are no drivers installed The headphones didn't come with a CD they were simple to install and took minutes apparently my laptop at the time had the right driver which now apparently it lost in the system restore But I never installed any BEFORE either I actually did have this same problem a year ago but miraculously it fixed itself through no doing of my own and I still don't know how it suddenly worked But now my problem is going on days and i'm sick of researching more useless 'fixes' It shows up in my bluetooth devices but not under my audio playback devices if that helps My headphones are MEE Electronics Venture AF if that matters Anyone have any ideas

A:Bluetooth peripheral device driver needed?

I could only say...

Can you try the headphones on another machine?
Also try to find a known working BT device and see if it will work on your laptop.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/371258-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-needed.html
Relevancy 87.29%

I tried several other solutions but none of them worked perfectly as the last one that I tried after vigorously searching online Here's what I did when bluetooth on Windows PCs that I had didn't work with my iPhone - Download the 'Windows Mobile Device Center' current version is which you can download it from http www microsoft com windowsmobile en-us downloads microsoft device-center-download mspx this works for both Vista and Windows I've tried it on both - Install the downloaded software but it may not look like it worked Bluetooth Windows device - solution 7 peripheral driver on Windows PCs Vista automatically configured the settings on the bluetooth devices but for those who have Windows here are Bluetooth peripheral device driver solution - Windows 7 the things you should do - Go to 'Device Manager' from 'Control Panel' -Or- just right-click on Computer Icon and choose 'Properties' and then click on 'Device Manager' - You'll see an 'Unknown Device' named 'Bluetooth Peripheral Device' - Right-Click it and click on quot Update Driver Software quot -Or- anyway you find it easy to bring up the Update driver window - Click quot Browse My Computer for Driver Software quot button - Click quot Let Me Pick from a List of Device Drivers on my computer quot - Select 'Bluetooth Radio' from the list if it asked you to select and then in the next window it will show a list of drivers with Company Names in one list and Drivers in another In the Company List choose 'Microsoft Corporation' not only Microsoft - From the drivers list there may be one or more drivers with the name quot Windows Mobile-Based Device Support quot with different driver versions Select one or the latest - Ignore any warnings and keep pressing next and then Finish at last If all goes well the last screen will show the message that device driver is successfully installed Now after manually updating the driver for your bluetooth device in 'Device Manager' when you click on 'Bluetooth Radios' it should display one more item which will say 'Windows Mobile-based device support' There are few more things that you want to pay attention to If you have already added the device in your 'bluetooth device list' that didn't work then remove the device and add it again After you add it you might need to restart the computer if it gave you a connection problem error message Every PCs that had Windows and Vista worked after installing this software and I hope it will work for you too I have added some more options here to fix this Rajiv Singh Suwal

A:Bluetooth peripheral device driver solution - Windows 7

Thanks, this worked for me, however I am still investigating an issue where the BT turns itself off after a delay. I have posted on this here:

Windows 7 and Dell Bluetooth 355 driver - DELL COMMUNITY

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/33457-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-solution-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 87.29%

I am kindly asking for assistance in order to download bluethooth peripheral devive driver for my samsung d880. it has been 2 months before i connencted the phone through p-suit. I do not know weather it is the problem of my phone or Windows 7.

A:bluetooth peripheral device driver for samsung d800

Quote: Originally Posted by owen fungurani

I am kindly asking for assistance in order to download bluethooth peripheral devive driver for my samsung d880. it has been 2 months before i connencted the phone through p-suit. I do not know weather it is the problem of my phone or Windows 7.

That is driver for your phone not for lap

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/151249-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-samsung-d800.html
Relevancy 87.29%

I recently installed a Kinivo BTD- usb bluetooth adapter so not peripheral installed bluetooth drivers 4.0 device USB - W7x64 I could transfer files from my Samsung Galaxy s I phone I downloaded the current installation files from the Broadcom site At the end of installation a message box lists several items quot ready to use bluetooth peripheral device - drivers not installed W7x64 USB 4.0 quot AV source headset etc but three items saying driver not installed I have new entries in device managerBluetooth Radios - Broadcom USB device and Microsoft enumerator Network Adapters - BT device personal area network and RFCOMM protocol Other devices - Bluetooth Peripheral Device entries with exclamation marks I added my phone shows to Bluetooth Devices but it appears with an exclamation mark I right click troubleshoot apply fix Driver for bluetooth peripheral not installed Try again Same result When I select a picture and click quot share via Bluetooth quot I get a message quot image not sent quot So my phone and computer see each other but I can't seem to send a picture Please help

A:bluetooth peripheral device - drivers not installed W7x64 USB 4.0

Hi, to upgrade W7 BlueTooth, you must know the brand of the BT chip, and download from this one. Your problem seems to be missing the a2dp protocol, you get the exclamation mark. If your BT chip is not Broadcom, then drivers fail.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/262645-bluetooth-peripheral-device-drivers-not-installed-w7x64-usb-4-0-a.html
Relevancy 87.29%

I use a Product name Hp Pavilion Model Number HP Pavilion dv eo Entertainment Notebook PCProduct Number - Device Bluetooth PnPDriverNotFou... missing driver Peripheral GFT EA UUW nbsp with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP nbsp -bit also known as x nbsp My problem is that after I had restored nbsp my computer nbsp to its original condition with the recovery discs I had created the first time I booted up my embeded Bluetooth doesnt work anymore nbsp I had used it a lot before used the recovery discs and never had a problem Now when I try to use the bluetooth everything Bluetooth Peripheral Device driver missing - PnPDriverNotFou... works fine until I get this nbsp nbsp When I choose the first option I will get this nbsp nbsp nbsp I never got any disc with Bluetooth Peripheral Device drivers and isnt the idea of the recovery disc to make it excatly like it was when you first boot up And at that time my bluetooth did work I will also get this nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp With following problem information nbsp Beskrivning Windows uppt ckte att en ny enhet har anslutits till datorn men det gick inte att hitta drivrutinerna som beh vs f r att det ska g att anv nda enheten Enhetstillverkare brukar inkludera drivrutiner p en CD-skiva som medf ljer enheten eller tillhandh lla drivrutinerna f r h mtning via Internet Enhetens maskinvaru-ID r BTHENUM e - - - - f b fb VID amp PID amp c b Problemsignatur Problemh ndelsens namn PnPDriverNotFound Arkitektur x Maskinvaru-ID BTHENUM e - - - - f b fb VID amp PID amp c b OS-version Spr kvariant-ID L s v r sekretesspolicy http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x d nbsp I have tried downloading Support Software for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology Microsoft Windows Vista sp exe http h www hp com ewfrf wc softwareList os amp lc en amp dlc en amp cc us amp product amp lang en nbsp When I tried installing sp exe I will get this telling me I already have the latest version installed nbsp nbsp I have also tried using ParetoLogic DriverCure application to help me update drivers but nothing has worked nbsp I have googled this problem and have seen that many others have had the same problem only difference computer model but I havnt found a solution nbsp Please Help me

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device driver missing - PnPDriverNotFou...

I have the exact same problem, but i'm using a  HP Pavilion dv7-2060eo Entertainment Notebook PC CNF91922NN I get the exact same message. Too bad there isn't any answears. But the thread maybe will get alive again.. i hope? Regards, Fredrik 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Bluetooth-Peripheral-Device-driver-missing-PnPDriverNotFound/td-p/32169
Relevancy 87.29%

In device manager under "Other devices" there are 5 "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" with a yellow exclamation mark next to them. I have a Dell Inspiron 1420. How can I fix it? And why are there 5 of the same "Bluetooth Peripheral Device"? The only bluetooth device I use with my laptop is my Nokia N85.

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device (yellow exclamation mark)

Quote: Originally Posted by TsAmE

In device manager under "Other devices" there are 5 "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" with a yellow exclamation mark next to them. I have a Dell Inspiron 1420. How can I fix it? And why are there 5 of the same "Bluetooth Peripheral Device"? The only bluetooth device I use with my laptop is my Nokia N85.

Hi TsAmE, welcome to the forums, Have you right clicked on the devices and tried updating the drivers ?
hereis the link to the Dell website for your drivers http://support.dell.com/support/down...id=-1&impid=-1 download and install the bluuetooth drivers in compatibility mode Compatibility Mode they are only for vista ,but will run ok on your PC

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/99570-bluetooth-peripheral-device-yellow-exclamation-mark.html
Relevancy 87.29%

bluetooth peripheral device software not found for hp probook 4420s. when i tried to update peripheral device not updating please help

A:Bluetooth peripheral device software not found for hp proboo...

Hi, HP Probook 4420s is a series of many machines. What is your computer and its Operating system ? Did you downgrade/upgrade your machine ? To help us answer question quicker, please read this:   http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/bd-p/HelloRegards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Bluetooth-peripheral-device-software-not-found-for-hp/td-p/5700390
Relevancy 78.69%

So installation driver Bluetooth peripheral device Denied" for "Access I have been having trouble with my Bluetooth USB adapter BTD- all day by Kinivo and It would not install drivers at all it would say access is denied I uninstalled bcm and then located it again the drivers sort of installed after that Now the option to add a bluetooth device is there after I installed the proper software but I cannot add the driver for the bluetooth peripheral device part I just get Drivers were found Bluetooth peripheral device "Access Denied" for driver installation for bluetooth remote controller but had an issue installing quot access denied quot I select the right part of the cd where the drivers are On device manager there is bluetooth radios under it is Broadcom bcm bluetooth USB device As well as Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator those two have drivers My cellphone can find and attempt to pair with my pc it gives the passcode but nothing shows up on my pc as well as my pc cannot find any bluetooth devises such as my bluetooth headphones and the cellphone that locates the pc And I am on Windows Ultimate bit any help would be greatly appreciated Also the bluetooth device worked perfectly on my bros computer

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/bluetooth-peripheral-device-access-denied-for-driver-installation-676110.html
Relevancy 77.4%

I cannot get sound from my MM 100 Sennheiser stereo headset. It pairs and connects but does not show in sound-playback tab. Sony laptop VGN AW-290j. I reinstalled the Bluetooth drivers from sony but no go.

A:5 "bluetooth peripheral Device" errors

Please post an image of your Device Manager.

Have your headset connected to the PC when you create the image.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/329730-5-bluetooth-peripheral-device-errors.html
Relevancy 67.94%

I've been having some problems trying trying to set up some new Bluetooth headphones, I bought a USB Bluetooth Dongle to give my laptop the capability but now I'm having problems locating the drivers for either device. The headphones are Bluetooth SX-907C, the dongle is literally called a Bluetooth USB Dongle, says it's 2.0 compatible, as does the headphones.

Relevancy 67.94%

Hi everyone I seem to be having issues with bluetooth connectivty I have A Samsung NC running Windows and all was working well I would turn on my headphones STK BTH they would be recognized and start working Until recently whereas now the Bluetooth in laptop does not seem to pick up any bluetooth device at all I have uninstalled drivers unplugged Bluetooth peripheral and software but to no avail When the drivers are being installed of them are succesful and are not It is on these that the red X appears and says perpheral device unplugged I am also unable to go into Bluetooth peripheral unplugged my Bluetooth settings The bluetooth adapter is a Broadcom can t even find Bluetooth peripheral unplugged model number Using WIDCOMM bluetooth software Device manager is showing Bluetoothradios Bluetooth peripheral unplugged icons appear I can turn adapter on off search for devices but nothing is discoverable Even though Dev Manager says all drivers are up to date and I hve used the recent software from the NC site I have no idea what to do Any help is greatly appreciated kids and wife so I may not be able to check back as much as I would like Edit st found some more software direct from Broadcom I was hopeful as the site I found the link from had good feedback from people with similar problems but again no joy nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-peripheral-unplugged.956094/
Relevancy 67.94%

I have the most serious and annoying driver problem related mainly to the launched message saying: Bluetooth Peripheral Drivers not found?
I am glad to say Thank in advance for one who capable of solving my issue,
Best regard,
tdo300

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Drivers HP

Hi.

Your System Specs might help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/66493-bluetooth-peripheral-drivers-hp.html
Relevancy 67.94%

hi guys,
I can not connect my phone(nokia n79) via BT to my sony vaio,windows7 ultimate. Says the driver for peripheral bluetooth Device is not installed, install the latest driver for the device.

A:peripheral bluetooth problem

can not edit my above post so making new reply.

i tried to install broadcom BT driver but failed at the last step

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/peripheral-bluetooth-problem-589521.html
Relevancy 67.94%

hello Team  i have a missing driver for Bluetooth peripheral device.my note book is 15r-235ne.windows 7 64 bit.  please help regardsNASIR

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/bluetooth-peripheral-driver/td-p/5743131
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi I am Ganeshram and I have a dell laptop with vista home premium 32 bit os.
and i have sony ericsson mobile phone, the problem is whenever i pair my phone to my laptop it installs the drivers neede for it but always there are 2 things that are not getting the drivers installed it always asks for a soution online and even when I give the permission to search for a solution online it is not able to find a solution. In my device manager it is showing that 2 things are not having the drivers and it is always coming at start up and asks the permission to find the drivers for it.
kindly try to solve this problem of mine it is very irritating to see the box in the screen whenever I start my computer.

Pls kindly respond to my request to the following mail [email protected]

Thanking you

A:Bluetooth peripheral drivers

As far as I remmeber Dell also use WIDCOMM BT
If communications betwwen cell phone and computer fully work try both methods:

METHOD I

1. click on the bluetooth icon on the system tray!
2. click show devices
3. select a device and lick propeities
4. select the services tab
5. deselect these orphans and click OK

METHOD II

What is Bluetooth Peripheral Device?

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/261706-bluetooth-peripheral-drivers.html
Relevancy 67.94%

hi I have LENOVO-IDEAPAD-Z570 WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 bit

i have problem with my lenovo blutooth the driver missing

==> bluetooth peripheral driver

==>hardware ids

BTHENUM\ {8e780202-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_VID&0002000a_PID&0000
BTHENUM\{8e780202-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_LOCALMFG&000f

==>the error is

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

There is no driver selected for the device information set or element.
To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.

I REALLY APPRICIATE WHO WILL HELP ME
THANKS

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/299366-bluetooth-peripheral-error-help-me.html
Relevancy 67.51%

i cannot connect my iphone 4s to my dell insperon laptop, the peripheral driver can't be found . i tried talking to apple but got nowhere what do i do ??

A:iphone bluetooth peripheral driver

By design, Apple iPhone supports only a limited set of the profiles provided by the Bluetooth protocol (and this is a common behaviour of all the iOS-based devices: I cannot pair my iPad 2 with my HP notebook or with my HTC smartphone): you can find a list
at http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3647.
Bye.Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ea6112db-4608-4240-973e-fe3a4d2ce4c9/iphone-bluetooth-peripheral-driver?forum=w7itproappcompat
Relevancy 67.51%

i have a wireless headphone powerbeats2 to be specific
i tried connecting it to my laptop but it shows the error bluetooth peripheral driver not found
i tried doing everything every solutions shown on the internet
also tried updating the driver it still doesnt work pls help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-peripheral-driver-not-found.1166057/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hey every one i am having a bit problem in my bluetooth driver, when i try to send any file from my nokia E71 phone through bluetooth to my laptop it says sending failed and when i air my mobile to my laptop it install every device drivers in to my laptop except "bluetooth peripheral driver" so what should i do now?? a friend of mine told me to install bluesolie v8 so will this work for me?? it just give cross mark to bluetooth peripheral driver.
a friend of mine connected his phone but it dose'nt give any kind of error.... please help me with this.... i am able to send files through p.c to phone but not through phone to p.c via bluetooth

A:Bluetooth peripheral driver error in dell n5110 15R

The best option is to uninstall Bluetooth drivers,restart your laptop and install drivers again.

You can download Bluetooth driver from this site Drivers and Downloads | Dell [United States]

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/217624-bluetooth-peripheral-driver-error-dell-n5110-15r.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi All at the forum,

Lately my Studio 1558 consistently loads few Bluetooth Peripheral Drivers at every Boot, I've even tried uninstall & reinstall of the Bluetooth Driver (Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module, v.6.2.0.9603, A03-1 ; BROADCOM) with correct procedures of the Win 7 x64 OS involved with no success, What could the problem be ??
Why the Bluetooth Peripheral Drivers reinstalls or reloads at every boot, Please Help me troubleshoot the same.
Thanks.

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Drivers get auto Installed at every Boot.

Quote: Originally Posted by sanjayhsoni99

Hi All at the forum,

Lately my Studio 1558 consistently loads few Bluetooth Peripheral Drivers at every Boot, I've even tried uninstall & reinstall of the Bluetooth Driver (Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module, v.6.2.0.9603, A03-1 ; BROADCOM) with correct procedures of the Win 7 x64 OS involved with no success, What could the problem be ??
Why the Bluetooth Peripheral Drivers reinstalls or reloads at every boot, Please Help me troubleshoot the same.
Thanks.

Hi sanjayhsoni99,

We truly regret the inconvenience that has been caused to you. These are bluetooth devices which should be installed on the system and you would not be able to pair any devices if these drivers are not installed.

So if possible let us know why you don't wish these drivers to not load. Also, if you don't wish them to install automatically then you can disable the same:

How to stop Win 7 Driver Software Installation

Keep us posted with the results so we can advise you further.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/315783-bluetooth-peripheral-drivers-get-auto-installed-every-boot.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I have windows 7 professional 64 bit operating system and trying to connect samsung galaxy s4 . It connects but had exclamation mark and while troubleshooting it tells me that Bluetooth peripheral driver missing

Samsung Galaxy S 4
Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
Dell Latitude E6410

Please help.
Thanks in advance

A:DELL LATITUDE E6410 Windows7 Professional 64 Bit Bluetooth peripheral

Hi Welcome to Seven Forums .. I take it your Bluetooth Driver is Installed ? ...

Have you Downloaded any Software for your Phone ? ...

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/347028-dell-latitude-e6410-windows7-professional-64-bit-bluetooth-peripheral.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Can an outdated Peripheral be the cause for problems or incompatibility? I know that a USB 3.0 port would not be used to its full potential if a USB 1.1 flash drive would be plugged in. I am asking this in relation to my Video Card and Monitor, I am currently using a Dell LCD Monitor from about 5-8 years ago... I would like to know if the monitor could be the reason for FPS drops or such. Thats all and Thank You!

A:Hardware and Peripheral/Device Question

I think I can safely say that it is is no way your monitor that is the problem. The problem is that Geforce 210 video card you have. That card even when it was new was the lowest of the low end, and not much faster than what was available from Intel for integrated graphics. It was also never really made for gaming, more of a low cost HTPC option than anything.

You want to stop FPS drops and slowdowns, you're going to have to get a better video card.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/248164-hardware-peripheral-device-question.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I have a win vista Sony vaio laptop.when ever i start or try to use the Blue tooth,i get a message asking me to install driver for blue tooth peripheral device.I am not been able to diagonise what it is asking for.I am left with no solution.So please.

A:Blue tooth peripheral device

Have you set your system in discoverable mode? Maybe a device at home -or in the neighborhood- tries to connect.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/blue-tooth-peripheral-device-387320.html
Relevancy 61.92%

hi there all , please help to solve the problem of connectivity of blue tooth peripheral device of nokia 5800 and vista home premium 64 bits

A:blue tooth peripheral device driver

If communications betwwen cell phone and computer fully work try both methods:

METHOD I

1. click on the bluetooth icon on the system tray!
2. click show devices
3. select a device and lick propeities
4. select the services tab
5. deselect these orphans and click OK

METHOD II

What is Bluetooth Peripheral Device?

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/262267-blue-tooth-peripheral-device-driver.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi to start off to blank drivers Device peripheral Unable - Manager install sorry if this question has been answered before but after looking for quite some time I haven't come up with a solution to my problem I just recently got a new keyboard and mouse but when trying to install their software to my computer it couldn't detect them despite them being functional Someone proposed to me that it Device Manager blank - Unable to install peripheral drivers might have something to do with quot device manager quot not recognizing them and when opening device manager there are no entries at all So far I have tried enabling plug and play It was already on automatic when I found it making sure all services were running in quot System Config quot and accessing registry editor gt SYSTEM gt CurrentControlSet gt Enum then entering the advanced settings and making an attempt to quot Replace all child permissions with inheritable permissions from this object quot but despite being administrator when trying to edit anything I am given Device Manager blank - Unable to install peripheral drivers the message quot Unable to save permission changes on Enum Access is denied quot Also there is a third group named quot OWNER RIGHTS quot included with quot SYSTEM quot and quot Everyone quot All of the fixes I have found do not include this third group and I am unable to remove or edit it in any way I am currently running Windows Home Premium -bit if that is of any help Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks very much in advance

A:Device Manager blank - Unable to install peripheral drivers

I've managed to get everything sorted after more searching, all is good now

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/299312-device-manager-blank-unable-install-peripheral-drivers.html
Relevancy 56.76%

In windows 10 mobile, I can go into my bluetooth devices, and 'disconnect' a specific device. In Windows 10, I can only 'remove' the device (which I don't want to do) or turn off BlueTooth altogether.
Does anybody know a way to just disconnect a device? For instance, I want to have my headphones connect to my phone instead of the PC.

A:How to disconnect a bluetooth device without turning off bluetooth.

'Remove device' is probably not the best choice of words they could have used on this! When you close the process (i.e. 'disconnect' your headphones) on your PC, you are performing the same function as what you describe on your phone. You are not actually removing the device, just closing the process. I hope that makes sense!

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/432936-how-disconnect-bluetooth-device-without-turning-off-bluetooth.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Bluetooth icon is there bt when it is clicked, it is just keep searching and dont find any near by device. I updated driver as well as check with many driver availbale for the harware but issue is not getting resolved. Please guide me and suggest me the driver link if any other driver is there.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-is-not-searching-any-nearby-bluetooth-device/td-p/5786393
Relevancy 55.9%

Model is Acer Aspire One D270.
Internal bluetooth doesn't work.
Nothing in device manager.
Fn+F3 is meant to control it, but doesn't.
May be because I've messed with some programs.
Trying to re-install to factory settings.
Any suggestions at all?

thanks
D:

edit: The machine is Win7 baby (starter?), x86_32.

A:Bluetooth device not in device manager, no hardware switch, Acer netbk

What programs did you remove or mess with? Have you tried repairing these programs?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/261938-bluetooth-device-not-device-manager-no-hardware-switch-acer-netbk.html
Relevancy 55.47%

i have installed the correct driver for this belkin bluetooth usb dongle model F T XX but in device manager it has the belkin device and microsoft bluetooth enumerator which is great but when u get further down the list it has a tab named quot other devices quot and then a subtab with quot bluetooth peripheral device quot which has an exclemation mark on it i have searched for driver software using the update service but it cant find no update i have looked for the name of the manufacturer but found nothing i then disabled the unknown device and sent a picture to my mobile phone which confirmed that it was not the belkin bluetooth device so i uninstalled the one multiple only manager, device device installed????? but in bluetooth devices unknown device restarted the computer then when i logged in it said that it had found a new device and wanted me to find the CD that came with it i would be greatful if any could help me on this thanks in advance

A:multiple bluetooth devices in device manager, but only one device installed?????

What type of keyboard have you got?
Have you got any remote control devices around.
Have you got a headset for your phone.
Have you got anything that may be bluetooth that you dont know about (headphones etc).
Have you had a look at ghost devices on the tutorials;
Ghost Devices & Drivers

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/184025-multiple-bluetooth-devices-device-manager-but-only-one-device-installed.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hello Microsoft, I recently bought an Asus Gamepad. This is a gaming controller that connects through bluetooth. And I got it to pair the first time and for some odd reason I went and removed it shortly after I had paired it. And now it won't show up when
my computer try's to discover bluetooth devices. Please help, this controller would really help me to things smoother on my computer.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/86607c43-6540-4bbc-ad24-fee4e989a4eb/i-accidentally-removed-a-bluetooth-device-and-now-the-device-wont-show-up?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 54.61%

I am having difficulty to get my laptop paired with a Bluetooth enabled cell phone. If I attempt to connect from the cell phone to my pc, a key code is asked for and needs be entered.

My question is how I can get this key code which needs be entered on the Bluetooth Device. On the laptop I navigated from Control Panel and to Bluetooth Devices, then clicked Add Wireless Device, but no device is detected even though the Bluetooth on the cell phone was turned on. Device Manager indicates drivers for the Bluetooth device are installed correctly.

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/261490-bluetooth-how-pair-bluetooth-device.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi I working in a company with approx computers on hundreds of locations and to often the peripherals such as printers scanners and keyboard end up in peripheral "Unknown often Device" in Computers state quot Unknown Device quot and I have no clue of why Some info - The are different drivers Computers peripheral often in "Unknown Device" for the various peripherals - It is HP computers with PosReady x installed on it - The network is limited so they can only access certain webpages Computers peripheral often in "Unknown Device" therefore driver installation from windows update is not working - This happens to computers that are heavily used and for those are not The quot Fix quot is sometime to just plug out and in the USB-connector or in case of a printer just reboot it and sometime you have to reinstall the drivers After that it works but it comes back again after a while Happened to computers so far I have no clue how to troubleshoot this Any ideas how to start troubleshoot Where to look I can't reproduce the problem in a lab Thanks

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c09d57bf-267b-4726-a901-4f63f199afc9/computers-peripheral-often-in-quotunknown-devicequot?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 54.18%

Today I was installed windows 7 Professional (64 bit) but there is no wireless connection or bluetooth. I tried to install driver software for both wireless & bluetooth device which is (Mediatek) ralink, but no result>>> there is no yellow sign in the device manager as well. There is no wireless adapter shown in the network & sharing option also...... Thanks in Advance

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/No-wirless-amp-Bluetooth-Device-in-the-Device-Manager/td-p/5771318
Relevancy 54.18%

Recently I attempted to connect to an existing paired connection to my phone via bluetooth. I have never had this problem before, yet suddenly Bluetooth is missing. There is no longer an icon in the taskbar, the setting in "PC and Devices" is missing, and there appears to not be a driver installed, rather, an ""Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" appears in my devices instead. I have taken many steps to attempt and fix this, such as:
manually starting Bluetooth services from services.mscuninstalling the "Unknown Device" driver, then attempting to let Windows reinstalldownloaded the driver software from Lenovo for the Bluetooth adapter, installed it manually restartedtake a system restore created yesterday and revert back to it

Everything else in the PC functions perfectly. Any help is appreciated

A:Bluetooth Device Missing, Unknown USB Device

I had a similar problem recently where my bluetooth seemed to have just disappeared.
I ran the Find and Fix problems with devices (Just typed it into the start screen). It found one thing which by memory said something about a usb device being disabled. Clicked for it to fix the problem and enable it. Sure enough my bluetooth was right back.
Not sure if it will work for you, but its worth a try.
Good Luck

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/60376-bluetooth-device-missing-unknown-usb-device.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Windows 7. O/S sees the speaker and installs drivers but will not allow me to connect. I also need to fix my utils.dll. Can someone help please? I have logged on as admin. I have also added another incoming port. Still device to connect is grayed out.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/de49ef6f-df83-4aa3-be08-a95718c3a742/allow-device-to-connect-is-grayed-out-for-a-bluetooth-device?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 52.03%

please i just noticed that my laptop cant find any bluetooth device on eben with the bluetooth support service on in services,msc.and in my device manager i have the generic bluetooth adapter, microsoft bluetooth enumerator and microsoft bluetooth le enumerator [email protected]_Tikkanen

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/bluetooth-device-not-found-on-add-a-device/td-p/5793753
Relevancy 52.03%

I installed The Bluetooth/Wifi module that came with my mobo (DP67BG), after setting the drivers i can only use the wireless adapter while my bluetooth device won't appear.

Any help will be appreciated,
just note that i redownloaded the BT drivers but nothing changed.

A:Bluetooth Device won't appear in Device Manager

Are you saying you put your device in discovery mode but you can't detect it from Win 7? Do you have any other BT devices that are detected?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/183633-bluetooth-device-wont-appear-device-manager.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello ! I want to develop a small Bluetooth App. Could anybody suggest me which programming language used to Develop such BT apps at present. Thanks

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/32343-bluetooth-device.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I've got a Bluetooth USB Dongle, I've got the CD-ROM with the drivers on for it to be installed but my CD-ROM wont read the CD. Anyone knw where i can get them from? This is the 2nd one i've had to buy i don't wanna have to buy a third just for the drivers.

A:Bluetooth Device

From the manufacturer's website? You didn't post any info, so we can't search for you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-device.619963/
Relevancy 49.45%

I bought a laptop from a on line site. It is a Dell Inspiron 1545. I'am not able to connect it to my wireless printer. It tells me that installation has failed every time I try. It has a bluetooth device installed on it. Help? What should I do????

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bluetooth-device.183156/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi all!

I had a bluetooth device on my laptop. On vista it worked properly. I just installed Windows 7 and i wanted to use my Bluetooth to connect to my phone. But sadly, it didn't work. So i tried to install drivers, but i can't find the device at all in devicemanager. Do you have any sugestions what to do? I don't remember the name of the device, so i can't search online for drivers..

Greetz

Smeetsmeister!

A:Bluetooth device gone.

Quote: Originally Posted by smeetsmeister

I don't remember the name of the device, so i can't search online for drivers..

So what drivers did you try to install, and is the bluetooth service running in services?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/60472-bluetooth-device-gone.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Right, this is just a query really, I know a lot of the time, im leaving my phone either in the shed, garage, or somewhere in the house.

then i was thinking the other day.

is it possible to get some kind of tracking device? which will locate a bluetooth device determined on the signal strength?

i know with Wifi you can check a signal strength, and work out if your further away or closer.

it would be pretty handy, as i always have my PDA on my desktop, and my phone wherever around the house, i spend hours looking for it sometimes, (and i always have it on silent, so ringing it does'nt help)

anyways, if anyone has any information on this, ide really appreciate some help.

thanks!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bluetooth-tracking-device.85846/
Relevancy 48.59%

I've got Acer aspire 7535G
sistem:windows vista home premium
AMD turion(tm)X2ultra dual-core mobileZM-82 2.20GHz
32-bit Operating System

My problem is Ican't switch on the bluetooth ,I tried the buton for it,the hotkey but nothing.Also I'm not sure that is instaled but I don now how to findout
thank you

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-bluetooth-device.875564/
Relevancy 48.59%

My bluetooth devices is not detected, its not showing in device manager or the settings. I have tried updating the drivers but the installation fails due to the "No bluetooth device detected" error.