Windows Support Forum

windows 7 language bugged install pack

Q: windows 7 language bugged install pack

Ive installed the following language display packs via windows update korean chinese japanese The problem is that the korean language isnt working language windows pack install bugged 7 properly and shows squares for my folder names and i cant uninstall it since its not listed but english chinese and japanese are listed and in windows update korean is missing but in regional options windows 7 language bugged install pack display language i can 'see' korean but its in boxes so for me to see the korean characters i need to select it then log off and log in again for it to work and everything is in korean but i only want my folders to be in korean not the whole OS so i have to change to english and windows 7 language bugged install pack relog again and the korean character work fine but next time i turn on the computer the korean characters shows squares again any solutions to this btw when i installed the korean it said update failed and became missing and i havent had that message so basically 'korean' is missing or bugged

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: windows 7 language bugged install pack

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: windows 7 language bugged install pack

an question to my problem,
couldnt i just manually remove the korean language pack and get it to show on windows update? that'll be like reinstalling but the long way. but if this way does work i dont know how to manually uninstall the korean language pack -_-

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/102998-windows-7-language-bugged-install-pack.html
Relevancy 81.7%

I Installed Windows 7 Thin Pc , it was in english.
I want to install a french pack of language but I can't found a way to do that.
In control panel, regional option when try to click on Install/Uninstall more language an error messgae said :lpksetup.exe not found on system 32 .
How can I change windows to french language ?

A:Language Pack Install for Windows 7 Thin Pc

Is the ThinClient, using Jstream?

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/349848-language-pack-install-windows-7-thin-pc.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hello, i know that custom language packs are available to windows 7 ultimate versions in windows updates. but rly? only in ultimate? thats just ridiculous.
srsly. I would like to install custom language pack in to windows 7 home premium, how i could i force windows to get that update in to home premium?

A:How to install language pack to windows 7 32bit home premium?

nevermind....

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159272-how-install-language-pack-windows-7-32bit-home-premium.html
Relevancy 74.82%

any one know where to download East Asian Language pack for windows xp service pack 3? my laptop cannot read other language other than english

A:where to download East Asian Language pack for windows xp service pack 3?

if you don't have the xp disk borrow one and

http://newton.uor.edu/Departments&Pr...lation_XP.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/where-to-download-east-asian-language-pack-for-windows-xp-service-pack-3-a-473662.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I bought the sony laptop with single language pack. The OS language is in spanish. I need to change the language to english. How to change the OS language in single language windows 8.

A:Change language in windows 8 single language OS pack

Hi Hi thiru79, Welcome to Eight forums,

Check this link.

Display Language - Change in Windows 8

Keep us posted.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/36150-change-language-windows-8-single-language-os-pack.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hello. Yesterday i reinstalled windows 8.1 pro.
I want to install Slovenian language pack, but i always get the following error:

The following updates were not installed:
Slovenian Language Pack - Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems - (KB3012997) [sl-SI_LP]

What can i do? I don't want to reinstall windows again... I tried clean boot and windows update troubleshooter.

A:I can't install language pack

MitjaHD,
Refer to the listed MS KB article below for possible resolution.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2938322
Thank You,
Dell-Jesse L
Dell Social Media and Communities

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/67778-i-cant-install-language-pack.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I have got an unofficial danish language-pack for ver 7127, but I don't know how to install it?
It is a file called lp.cab.

No setup or anything, so how do I do it?

A:How to install a language pack?

Start>
Control Panel>
Windows Update>

the menu on the left will have an option to - Check for updates
or incase you downloaded the updates already and haven't installed them, click on - Restore hidden updates.

Czech Language Pack - Windows 7 Release Candidate for x64-based Systems (KB967828)

Download size: 47.6 MB

Update type: Optional

After you install this language pack, you can change the display language of Windows 7 to be Czech.
Go to the Clock, Language, and Region category in the Control Panel to change the display language.

More information:
Windows 7 language packs are available for computers that are running Windows 7 Ultimate

Help and Support:
Microsoft Help and Support

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/12859-how-install-language-pack.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi all
I need to install the W7 Icelandic Language pack on some computers.

The file is LIP_is-IS-64bit.mlc. which I've got from MS.

These files used used to have the prefix MUI -- I'm a bit flummexd on how to install a language pack manually with the *.MLC suffix -- can't see much help on MS either.

Any ideas anyone.

Cheers
jimbo

A:Install W7 Language pack .mlc

Hi Jimbo.

I found the following Article on Technet

Quote:
To install a LIP from the LIP CD

Log on to the destination computer as an administrator or use an account with administrator privileges.

Insert the Windows 7 Language Interface Pack (LIP) CD.

Open Windows Explorer by right-clicking Start, and then selecting Explore. Navigate to the root of the directory in the Windows 7 LIP CD.

Double-click the .mlc file. The Setup program starts.

Select the LIP that you intend to install and follow the instructions provided by the application.

After the LIP language is installed, you can change the User Interface language by using the Regional and Language Options Control Panel. To open the Regional and Language Options Control Panel, click Start, type intl.cpl in the Start Search text box, and then press ENTER.

For more information about language interface packs, and other multilingual resources, see Understanding Multilingual Deployments.

To install a LIP from the Microsoft Web site

OEMs and system builders must acquire LIPs from the partner Web site.

Log on to the destination computer as an administrator or use an account with administrator privileges.

Download the appropriate LIP.

Navigate to the directory that contains the LIP that you intend to install - for example, the \hi-IN directory - and then double-click Lip.mlc. The Install or Uninstall Display Languages window appears.

Follow the instructions provided by the Install or Uninstall Display Languages application to complete the installation.

After the LIP language is installed, you can change the User Interface language by using the Regional and Language Options Control Panel.

It looks like you can just Double-click the .mlc file

Hope it help
OS

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/109899-install-w7-language-pack-mlc.html
Relevancy 73.1%

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit on my Dell. I will be living in Korea and studying Korean, so I need the Korean language pack. I've done a little googling, found a tutorial and followed it. Only to discover that particular file only works on Windows 7 Home Premium RTM.

Please help me figure out how to install a Korean language pack on my computer. Is an upgrade the only way?

A:How do I install Korean language pack

Hello Tarma, welcome to Seven Forums!

The language packs are only available for use with Windows 7 Ultimate, no other version.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/248597-how-do-i-install-korean-language-pack.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi all

I am running windows 7 sp1 and downloaded the german language service pack.

but i can t install it and at the end of the progress it fails, with out mentioning the reason or giving an eror.

I didn t do that from windows update because i wanted to have the installation file for the future, after reinstalling windows.

By the way, i have enough free space on windows drive, have downloaded the same 32- bit as the system, and the installation file doesn t seen to be corrupted.

I also try to install it, instead of double-clicking- by going to region and language sections and install from there, but in browse window i can t give the installion file to it and it says that : no valid installation package is founded in this folder.

Please help, Thanks !

A:I Can t install the downloaded language pack

Quote: Originally Posted by mj2000

Hi all

I am running windows 7 sp1 and downloaded the german language service pack from this site :

but i can t install it and at the end of the progress it fails, with out mentioning the reason or giving an eror.

I didn t do that from windows update because i wanted to have the installation file for the future, after reinstalling windows.

By the way, i have enough free space on windows drive, have downloaded the same 32- bit as the system, and the installation file doesn t seen to be corrupted.

I also try to install it, instead of double-clicking- by going to region and language sections and install from there, but in browse window i can t give the installion file to it and it says that : no valid installation package is founded in this folder.

Please help, Thanks !

What version (home, pro, ultimate) of win 7 do you have?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/202722-i-can-t-install-downloaded-language-pack.html
Relevancy 72.24%

MICROSOFT WINDOWS LANGUAGE PACK LANGUAGES RTM X DVD FILE Pack Pack RTM 7 Language Windows and Local - x fre client langpacks -GRMCXLP DVD iso SIZE bytes SHA AB E FA E DB EDEDEAD D E B A MD FD AD C DD A C AB B CRC EA F MICROSOFT WINDOWS LANGUAGE PACK CHINESE SIMPLIFI ED RTM X DVD FILE - x fre client langpacks -GRMCXLP DVD iso SIZE bytes SHA E B FEB D B B D E BBBC BB FF FB MD E F C DC EB FC B CRC C MICROSOFT WINDOWS LOCALPACK LANGUAGES RTM X DVD FILE - x fre client localpacks-GRMCLPCKXFRE DVD iso SIZE bytes SHA FF C F CC FD E B DE D F MD D B F DB A Windows 7 RTM Language Pack and Local Pack DACE D E CRC E D MICROSOFT WINDOWS LANGUAGE PACK LANGUAGES RTM X DVD FILE - x fre client langpacks -GRMCLP DVD iso SIZE bytes SHA A B F D CDE B DD FCF F D F MD DDB B F B C A D CRC A C MICROSOFT WINDOWS LANGUAGE PACK CHINESE SIMPLIFI ED RTM X DVD FILE - x fre client langpacks -GRMCLP Windows 7 RTM Language Pack and Local Pack DVD iso SIZE bytes SHA A F BDC DDBDF CFF AA BF EDBD MD C C A E FA DA F ED CRC C F E MICROSOFT WINDOWS LOCALPACK LANGUAGES RTM X DVD FILE - x fre client localpacks-GRMCLPCKFRE DVD iso SIZE bytes SHA CEB A DEBB F DCF D D D MD C AA B F B B D F A E F CRC D D D

A:Windows 7 RTM Language Pack and Local Pack

we already know Look at the original thread

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/18195-windows-7-rtm-language-pack-local-pack.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I know I can install lanugage packs in Windows 7 Ultimate. But...

I installed Home premium in one of the early versions. I couldnt activate it cause I only had the RC code for Ultimate. I couldnt install language pack then. There was no option in control panel for it. The Red pointer option in the image below did not exist.
http://i43.tinypic.com/34gaweu.png
I want to install Windows 7 RTM Home Premium now. I wonder...
Can I install Slovenian language pack in Home premium? Can I install it if I dont activate Windows too? Is that possible now? Has someone managed to do it yet?

A:Can I install language pack in RTM Home Premium?

No you can't install Language packs in Home Premium as i remember you can only install Language packs in ultimate

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/19039-can-i-install-language-pack-rtm-home-premium.html
Relevancy 72.24%

well... the title sais it all, I've tried installing the language packs using windows updates, or directly downloading and installing using lpsetup.exe... It always starts the installation, then it fails at the end.

A:Can't Install language pack on Win 10 Build 11082

Originally Posted by AES

well... the title sais it all, I've tried installing the language packs using windows updates, or directly downloading and installing using lpsetup.exe... It always starts the installation, then it fails at the end.

That is a known issue, told in Build 11082 release notes:

(Click to enlarge.)

More information: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 - Windows 10 Forums

Kari

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/35438-cant-install-language-pack-win-10-build-11082-a.html
Relevancy 72.24%

i have a mui package for vista ultimate, it tries to install but always fails at the end of the process. what can cause it?..

A:[SOLVED] Language pack fails to install

Hello sam1441

There has been issues with regards to installing language packs. Its mainly PC's that have pre-intalled versions of Vista on purchase as the files aren't read by Microsoft as being the same file types for the language packages (Basically preinstalled with local setting software)

Try downloading the Update and the Hotfix then reboot and then install the independent Language pack

Reboot and repost

Regards

Craig

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-language-pack-fails-to-install-234789.html
Relevancy 72.24%

OS Windows Vista Ultimate bit SP US all installed updates This is a long story Before SP install Italian Language Pack used to Install Italian Fail Pack Language work fine To install SP I had to uninstall Language Pack After installed SP had to wait for additional language packs Now they are officially released by Microsoft so I tryed to install them I installed France Dutch and Lituanian language Italian Language Pack Install Fail packs with NO PROBLEM Italian language pack refuse to install Now Event Viewer report this error The Language Pack for it-IT has been disabled Reason x Event ID ----------------------- Here the complete Language Pack Install Error Log DEBUG wsetlocale returns Italian Italy DEBUG Cleaning working path in a new thread DEBUG Failed to remove directory C Users ADMINI AppData Local Temp lpksetup with error PERF Change current path - ENTER PERF Create language from CAB - ENTER PERF ParseMUIComponentInCab - ENTER PERF DpxExtractSingleFileFromCabinet - ENTER PERF DpxExtractSingleFileFromCabinet - LEAVE PERF ParseMUIComponentInCab - LEAVE LanguagePack it-IT created type MUI identity Microsoft-Windows-Client-LanguagePack-Package bf ad e amd it-IT keyword Language Pack cab file C temp lp cab PERF Create language from CAB - LEAVE PERF Create language from CAB - ENTER WARN CbsClient CreateLanguagePackFromCabImpl C temp orthos exe cab failed with hr x PERF Create language from CAB - LEAVE PERF Change current path - LEAVE DEBUG WorkerClass SetCurrentPath C temp returns Language it-it added to operation queue PERF Enumerating installed languages - ENTER DEBUG BitLockerDrivePreparation-Package-KB -TopLevel is not a language type package DEBUG KB is not a language type package LanguagePack en-US created type MUI identity Microsoft-Windows-Client-LanguagePack-Package bf ad e amd en-US keyword null cab file null LanguagePack fr-FR created type MUI identity Microsoft-Windows-Client-LanguagePack-Package bf ad e amd fr-FR keyword null cab file null DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-DreamScene-Content-Pack-KB is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-DreamScene-Content-Pack-KB is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-DreamScene-Content-Pack-KB is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-DreamScene-Content-Pack is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-DreamScene-Package-Preview -TopLevel is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-DreamScene-Package -TopLevel is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-Package is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-GroupPolicy-Preferences-CSE-Pack-TopLevel is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer- -LanguagePack is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer- -Package-TopLevel is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-NetFx -OC-Package-Standalone is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-NetFx -OC-Package is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-NetFx -OC-Package is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-NetFx -OC-Package is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-NetFx -OC-Package is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-NetFx -OC-Package is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-NetFx -OC-Package is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-PowerShell-Package-TopLevel is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-Printing-XPSServices-Package is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-RecDisc-SDP-Package is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-RecDisc-SDP-Package is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-RecDisc-SDP-Package is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-Secure-Key-Backup-Package-KB -TopLevel is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-Shell-HoldEm-Package-KB -TopLevel is not a language type package DEBUG Microsoft-Windows-Sidebar-Killbits-SDP-Package is not a lan... Read more

A:Italian Language Pack Install Fail

Make sure your current used language is english - if not restore to english

If still no help check advices from both below links:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/9254

Installation of Windows Vista language pack from Windows Update fails

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/239741-italian-language-pack-install-fail.html
Relevancy 71.38%

As the title says, I can't install this pack (using WinXP Home), the right-to-left language pack works fine though...

Following this:
* Click on Start
* Go to Settings
* Click on Control Panel
* Double click Regional Options
* Click on the Languages tab
* Check Install files for East Asian languages
* Click on Apply
* If necessary insert the Windows XP installation cd. Your system will reboot afterwardsClick to expand...

I get "Windows Setup could not copy the appropriate files." With or without the Windows XP CD in the drive. It doesn't even ask me to point to an install location. I tried copying the I386 folder from the windows cd onto my HD but that did nothing. Google was no help either..

A:Unable to install East Asian Language Pack

headcrab said:

As the title says, I can't install this pack (using WinXP Home), the right-to-left language pack works fine though...

Following this:

I get "Windows Setup could not copy the appropriate files." With or without the Windows XP CD in the drive. It doesn't even ask me to point to an install location. I tried copying the I386 folder from the windows cd onto my HD but that did nothing. Google was no help either..Click to expand...

THis pack should be on your PC. You just have to enable it. See if this link will help you. It did for me.

http://newton.uor.edu/Departments&P...pt/Language/asianlanguageinstallation_XP.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unable-to-install-east-asian-language-pack.560108/
Relevancy 71.38%

I am trying to free space in my HD and I when through the uninstall process of all the additional languages I had initially installed lpksetup Pack & Disk Space Uninstall/Install Language and after clicking on all the languages I wanted to uninstall the system estiamted that I would recover about GB The uninstall went through fine Language Pack Uninstall/Install & Disk Space bu I did NOT recover any space actually the disk utilization went up by about GB after Language Pack Uninstall/Install & Disk Space windows removed all the additional languages Then I decided to re-install all the additional langugae just to see if the free space in the HD would increase by GB Well the free space went down one more time now by about GB So my HD has additional GB of data on it I have no idea what to do or what folderm temp file to delete BTW I already tried Disk Clean Up Delete all the temp files in all users in AppData Temp I turned off hibernation before I started all this process I ran windows washer and delete all the temp cookies interenet etc files My laptop has always been running an AV Spyware so this is not a Virus or Spyware I already scanned also with Malware Bytes Any temp folder I should take a look to delete any additional file s that are temp or not needed Help is appreciated

A:Language Pack Uninstall/Install & Disk Space

Hello coa132435, welcome to Seven Forums!

This first tutorial is not the regular disk cleanup, have a look and then have a look at these other 2 tutorials linked below and be sure to post back with any further questions you may have and to keep us informed.

Disk Cleanup : Extended

How to Free Up and Recover Hard Drive Space

How to Speed Up / Optimize the Performance of Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/180989-language-pack-uninstall-install-disk-space.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I have a computer an Apple when update install Can't runtime language pack, attempting terminates iMac with Windows Ultimate x that had automatic updates disabled with no manual updates made for whole years I decided to try and update it which there Can't install language pack, runtime terminates when attempting update were around updates to install and naturally there were some hiccups and failures Can't install language pack, runtime terminates when attempting update not that I understand it all But one the things I wanted to install most was the Japanese language pack just for fun and for other reasons But I get this error quot This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Please contact the application's support team for more information quot So I read that CheckSUR is a useful way to get a lock on these update problems I downloaded the latest version from https support microsoft com en-us kb The first and last CheckSURs I did are attached CheckSUR log was the last one The first CheckSUR I ran seemed to fix something fix CSI Catalog Missing CSI File Replaced File d bbbf bc aaf cb a b ab dd cedd e e e c a fa cat From C Windows servicing Packages Package for KB bf ad e amd cat The KB number on there KB is part of two other errors that didn't go away in the last CheckSUR I did I also ran an sfc scannow which gave perfect results Apparently you're supposed to run these commands to run CheckSUR stuff DISM exe Online Cleanup-image Scanhealth DISM exe Online Cleanup-image Restorehealth The first one worked fine but the second one gave this error message quot Error The restorehealth option is not recognized in this context For more information refer to the help quot I guess the first command is for finding problems and the second command is for fixing found problems I tried using these instructions https support microsoft com en-us kb to get some of the files update files like Windows -KB -x msu and place them in C Windows Temp CheckSUR Packages I guess the Restorehealth is supposed to grab those and do something with them The Scanhealth command did nothing with those files So I'm stuck with three pairs of error messages about packages that aren't installed and it's weird because two of those are different versions of the same package and I don't even know if the version I downloaded is EITHER of those two versions a couple of missing manifests which I have no idea what to do about those and a couple of missing copies of SOS dll files I notice my system already has like ten or so of those installed but the SOS files are apparently a debugging extension for NET programs As a programmer that might be interested in that should I be worried The bottom line is that I can't get the language pack installed My system seems stable enough unless I was worried about security holes left by missing updates or something along those lines

A:Can't install language pack, runtime terminates when attempting update

Hey, what the ****! I actually got it to work this time! I lied, I wasn't using the latest version of CheckSUR, but then I was and I figured I could use Restorehealth to make it work maybe cause it was newer and that's how I need to fix the files (which didn't work, so...)...but just now the CheckSUR (Scanhealth, though) that I figured I'd try and run anyway using the new version...came out clean! I'm really surprised, I didn't think it could just fix itself like that. Sorry for posting. I guess it really needs to be STRESSED that the CheckSUR version is very important for all the scanning/fixing procedures.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/387117-cant-install-language-pack-runtime-terminates-when-attempting-update.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi today I upgraded my Vista Business to Vista Ultimate I need Ultimate because I want to be able to change the language of my system for testing purposes of an application I'm working on Currently the language is English So the Ultimate Unable (800700C1) to Vista in Pack install Language upgrade went well I now have Vista Ultimate SP on my machine and can select Language Packs from the update screen but when selecting one I Unable to install Language Pack in Vista Ultimate (800700C1) keep getting this C code Ok so I checked in the Windows SoftwareDistribution folder and yes the downloaded file LP-NL-nl exe indeed is not a valid Win Unable to install Language Pack in Vista Ultimate (800700C1) executable FYI I just downloaded one language Dutch for now but I need French German Greek and Russian - and maybe Italian to play with I cleaned out the SoftwareDistribution folder and tried again alas still not a valid executable So my question is there any place these Language Packs can be downloaded separately from Microsoft Microsoft Update Catalog did not reveal them or I really must be typing in the wrong search words Thanks for any response Joris Spriet

A:Unable to install Language Pack in Vista Ultimate (800700C1)

Hi Joris and welcome to the Vista forums.

Does this error happen only with the language pack you downloaded?
Try to install another software and check if you have the same error when you open it.

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/162042-unable-install-language-pack-vista-ultimate-800700c1.html
Relevancy 67.08%

I installed Windows 8 Pro and installed an additional language(let's say it's B) pack, changed system display language to B, and system locale to B.

And I got infinite BSOD after installing some drivers(not related to language pack, just I made mistake installing old programs), so I 'refresh'ed the system.

Guess what, after the refresh, system display was set to English(united kingdom, which is default), AND system locale remained as language B.

This is the problematic part;
1.I CANNOT change system display language to B, it says it's unavailable.
2.The system regards the language pack is already installed because I can still use B as system locale.
3.I cannot reinstall or remove the language pack. LPKSETUP doesn't detect B.

SO i'm pretty much stuck, and I don't want to reinstall just to change the system display language.

Is there any solution to this(removing/reinstalling language pack)?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/system-language-messed-up-after-refresh-unable-to-remove-reinstall-language-pack-672592.html
Relevancy 67.08%

I found this official link 1 hour ago after searching for 2 years.

I own an Office 2007 Student Pack in Italian - but I'm used to excel formulas in English,
and to have all Office in English. The interface being in Italian it's a pain.

Microsoft 2 years ago discontinued the support for language pack support,
I was pointing there to change interface every-time I had to reinstall.
The PC Main Disk crashed, and over the pain to do the full install of everything,
I discovered that I was stuck with an Italian Office !
DUH !

Now they came back and offered a good solution ... full download of the older Office version ... any language.
(only 32 bit)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...office?ref=o12
Hope it will help some other People out there !

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/398472-older-office-2007-2010-language-pack-language-version.html
Relevancy 67.08%

I found this official link 1 hour ago after searching for 2 years.

I own an Office 2007 Student Pack in Italian - but I'm used to excel formulas in English,
and to have all Office in English. The interface being in Italian it's a pain.

Microsoft 2 years ago discontinued the support for language pack support,
I was pointing there to change interface every-time I had to reinstall.
The PC Main Disk crashed, and over the pain to do the full install of everything,
I discovered that I was stuck with an Italian Office !
DUH !

Now they came back and offered a good solution ... full download of the older Office version ... any language.
(only 32 bit)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...office?ref=o12
Hope it will help some other People out there !

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/75472-older-office-2007-2010-language-pack-language-version.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi I've been googling for quite some time now and I can't find the answer Where can I find a Swedish language pack for Windows Enterprise SP x I have seen stuff like quot Build quot when googling but I thought those were for the old beta version of win If it's somehow Language Windows Pack relevant I don't know what Windows Language Pack Build this Windows Language Pack OS is and I don't know how to find out According to google I am supposed to run Windows Update to get the language packs However Windows Language Pack when I manage to run the update it finds nothing Most of the times I run Win Update I get an error code saying EE I believe that code means Win Update is too busy to handle my request at the moment I got this message last night When I turned on the computer this morning I was able to update though Now a few hours later I get the damn error message again I also wasn't able to download anything from HP's ftp servers on the computer Drivers -I believe this might have something to do with the win update issue Conclusion tl dr -I can't find a Swedish Language Pack anywhere I would very much like one -Windows Update is acting weird error code EE -I can't seem to download from connect to FTP servers Bonus Off-Topic question -Why doesn't my signature show up anymore Help appreciated

A:Windows Language Pack

Hi there
Download the SWEDISH LIP from here

Download languages for Windows - Microsoft Windows

Even includes obscure languages like WELSH etc.

I used the Icelandic one -- works a treat on my systems. In some cases you need to install over a base ENGLISH version of W7 but I think for Swedish installing over ANY installed language version of W7 base should be OK -- the list contains the requirements.

Once you've installed go to control panel regional settings and you can get around 99% of the Interface switched to the alternate language(s). You can install as many as you like and note the Logon screen if you set the administrator options in control panel will also be presented in your chosen language.

You need to have W7 PRO or higher unfortunately -- it won't work with HOME PREMIUM -- which IMO is daft since corporates often use ENGLISH but home users are much more likely to want W7 in their native language.

You should find no trouble installing on W7 Enterprise whether X-86 or the 64 bit version.

You can switch back to the original English any time after install too.

Cheers
jimbo.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/141156-windows-language-pack.html
Relevancy 66.65%

When I run the Windows Event Viewer I get errors with an Event
ID of 1003 related to the Windows Language Pack.

Looking at my System Restore points, I see several incidents of Windows Language Pack INSTALLS and UNINSTALLS.

Further,in TASK SCHEDULER, I see the Lpremove Task with both "sucess" and "was stopped" at different times.

I have one language pack installed ie. Canadian English.... Eh?

What is the problem? What is the solution.

Thanks,
Hasiel

A:Windows Language Pack

These ideas may help
LPRemove.exe Causes LanguagePackSetup Error (EventID 1003) in Vista SP2 in Windows Vista Installation

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/287267-windows-language-pack.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi friend
I want to remove Persian language from " Add Input Language part". Bu I don't know how do it.
please help and guide me.

I have captured from it. My mean I want remove this part. Look at the picture

My version windows is Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Thank you

A:How can I remove a language pack from Add Input Language part?

Why do you want to remove it ?

As long as it`s not installed, it`s not on the PC.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/381848-how-can-i-remove-language-pack-add-input-language-part.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hiya

Office 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Language Interface Pack ensures that Office 2003 performs with complete functionality when you use an Office 2003 Language Interface Pack.

System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP
This update applies to the following programs:
Microsoft® Office 2003 Language Interface Pack

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...e8-8193-4c32-9019-9980ecd6874a&DisplayLang=en

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/office-2003-service-pack-2-for-language-interface-pack.418986/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hello

I've installed Windows 7 Professional and I'd like to install a language pack on it (it's in English now). I've searched the internet and it seems language packs are only available for Ultimate and Home Premium.

Unless, you have a MSDN account. I've got MSDN access but I'm not sure if it's true. Is it? And does it contains the language I want (Dutch) or can I check this?

Tia

A:Windows 7 Professional Language Pack

http://nw360.blogspot.com/2009/10/in...e-pack-on.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-professional-language-pack-428786.html
Relevancy 65.79%

My problem is that I can't read/write in Hebrew on Windows applications (non-Unicode).
The problem is that i'm using a "special" version of WINXP SP2, that came without the language pack. I Have an original copy of full WINXP, and i'm looking for a way to add the language pack from it.

I tried following instructions on how to add Hebrew via the Control Pannel Regional Settings, but it didn't work. It returned an error msg reporting "The installation could not be complete. Please contact the administrator".
Can someone help?
Any help will be apprecitated.

Thanks.

A:Adding Windows XP SP2 Language Pack

Maybe this?

http://www.shoshke.net/uyip/win-installer.htm

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adding-windows-xp-sp2-language-pack.413496/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi, i'm using Windows 7 home premium SP1. I can't seem to install any language packs, especially chinese, which is pretty important to me, in the windows update page. Any tips on how to go about? Thanks!

A:Help with Chinese Language Pack, Windows 7 HP SP1

Yes, you will need to upgrade/download Windows 7 ultimate to get language packs. Home Premium only comes with 1 language pack. You can get Home Pre. in English or Chinese when you purchase it, but you can't change it later.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/275183-help-chinese-language-pack-windows-7-hp-sp1.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Does anyone know if the MUI pack that is to be included in the Ultimate editon if it is available for download yet. I have the RC-1 loaded and would like to try this as well.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/caf219df-4327-46cd-9d3b-36675e40abba/mui-language-pack-windows-vista-rc1?forum=itprovistaapps
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi,

Recently I installed Windows 7 Enterprise and realized that no language pack are available for download via the Windows Update.

Is it possible that Windows 7 Enterprise does not offer this option or just my DVD Setup?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

A:Windows 7 Enterprise Language Pack..

Windows 7 language packs are available for computers that are running Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 Enterprise. The Windows 7 language packs can be installed only from the Optional Updates section in Windows Update. However, these language packs are not available on the Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server or through the Microsoft Download Center.

To download and install a Windows 7 language pack, follow these steps:
Start Microsoft Update. To do this, click Start, type Microsoft Update in the Start Search box, and then click Microsoft Update in the Programs list.
Click the optional update links for the language packs.
Under the Windows 7 Language Packs category, select the desired language pack.

Note If you install many additional language packs, the disk space and system performance are affected. In particular, disk space and system performance are affected during servicing operations, such as Service Pack installations. Therefore, we recommend that you only add a language pack to your computer if you will use the language pack.
Click OK, and then click Install updates to start the download and installation process.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/82235-windows-7-enterprise-language-pack.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I want to install the Chinese Language pack so I can see the Login screen in Chinese saying ?? instead of
Welcome in English

And please don't tell me to go into Windows Update to look for it there because I don't have that option see?
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt340/Elfen-Lied/Untitled2-1.png

Also please don't tell me to look in Keyboard and Language, here is a screen shot of why I can't.
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt340/Elfen-Lied/Untitled-2.png

I have looked for months on different websites for a Chinese Language pack, actually it's almost been a year to be honest.
All I want is a Alternative download..

A:Windows 7 64 Chinese Language Pack

See Microsoft KB @ http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972813/ and
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2105247
Windows 7 language packs are available for computers that are running Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 language packs are available for computers that are running Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 Enterprise. The Windows 7 language packs can be installed only from the Optional Updates section in Windows Update. However, these language packs are not
available on the Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server or through the Microsoft Download Center.

To download and install a Windows 7 language pack, follow these steps:

Start Microsoft Update. To do this, click Start

Collapse this imageExpand this image

, type Microsoft Update in the Start Search box, and then click
Microsoft Update in the Programs list. Click the optional update links for the language packs. Under the Windows 7 Language Packs category, select the desired language pack.

Note If you install many additional language packs, the disk space and system performance are affected. In particular, disk space and system performance are affected during servicing operations, such as Service Pack installations. Therefore,
we recommend that you only add a language pack to your computer if you will use the language pack.
Click OK, and then click Install updates to start the download and installation process.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0993ce99-2cb5-41c1-a71b-6d0d376ead5b/windows-7-64-chinese-language-pack?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 65.79%

Hello there

I got a PC that has German language installed.

I do not understand anything, can I download and install English Language Pack for that windows XP SP2 without total format?

Thanks

A:Windows XP English Language pack?

you usually have to buy the english version of windows to get english

Windows PowerShell 1.0 English Language Installation Packages for Windows Server 2003 and for Windows XP

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-xp-english-language-pack-620421.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Heyo,

so basically what the title states, I wanna know if I have any possibilities of installing an English language pack on a Home Premium edition even though it ain't an Ultimate edition?

A:Windows Home Premium language pack.

Found this: How to use another language pack on Windows 7 Home Premium and Professional

Use at your own risk as I've never tried it nor have any reason to do so.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/351758-windows-home-premium-language-pack.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Microsoft Windows 7 Build 7264 64-Bit - Language Pack (ISO)

Download HERE

Relevancy 65.36%

Hi. I buy a laptop and the default language is German i want to install the Greek pack and every time i try says language pack installation failed, i download the pack and try manually but again the same.. any ideas ??

http://www.eightforums.com/windows-updates-activation/30250-windows-8-language-pack-installation-error.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello, I have a Windows 7 Professional system, but language packs are not supported by this version of OS. Are there any way to switch the language of my PC from another language to English?

Relevancy 65.36%

I have a problem with a laptop, from Thailand, that has a Windows Thai Language Pack on. The problem is that it is my friends laptop, who is Thai, but he wants it all to be in english.

The Thai Language Pack seems to change alot of the windows program names and folders into Thai, but he wants them to be English.

So, can i just remove it and it will go back to a normal windows, all in english?
Or, will it not work without the pack?

If it was my laptop i would just remove it and see what happens, but my friend has about 20 Gb of games on it, and about 60Gb music. So i really don't want to mess up his computer.

Also, if i download a English Language pack, would it overide the Thai one?

Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/thai-language-pack-on-windows-problem.652571/
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi.

I have a PC with Windows 8.1 single language pack(OEM DVD) and I need to get a new language pack.

But since the OS being single language pack, I am not able to download another language pack,

and so I thought I would get a 8.1 Pro or a normal NOT single language pack and do an upgrade.
(a wee bit sideways though )

So here is the Q.

If I get myself a 8.1 pro(non-single language), will I be able to upgrade my OS to a normal 8.1 pro?

Need to be typing in both Korean and English but I'm stuck with only English...

A:Windows 8.1 single language pack upgrade

You should be able to upgrade if you have bought the 8.1 Pro key. I've not tried it as I never had single language but MS says you can.

Add features: FAQ - Windows Help

Can I add features to my Single Language edition of Windows?Yes. If you bought the Windows 8.1 Pro Pack or Windows 8 Pro Pack, you should be able to install it and activate Windows successfully.

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/58842-windows-8-1-single-language-pack-upgrade.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi, I am looking to buy a laptop here in Germany where I live, but as an 'auslander' (i.e foreigner), my native language is English, so I'm wondering if its possible to change the user language to English on the low-end laptops equipped with 'Windows 8.1 with Bing.'

From what I have read online, there are supposedly no handicaps or limitations for the end user for the Bing-version Windows, however, I have noted from this article that the "About Windows" screen cap states something to the effect of it being a 'single language.'

Does this mean that I cannot switch to everything being in English with this version of Win 8.1, or is it still possible to add a language pack?

Thank you!

A:Adding Language Pack to 'Windows 8.1 with Bing'

Hi Gb33, welcome to the Eight Forums.

Myself an ex-pat living in Germany I know how important but sometimes difficult it is to find a computer here with pre-installed OS in any other language than German. Luckily Windows 8 made this a bit easier due language packs being available in all editions except single language edition.

Windows 8.1 with Bing is available in four different versions. One of them, Windows 8.1 with Bing China we can forget . Remains Windows 8.1 with Bing Single Language, Win 8.1 with Bing N and normal Windows 8.1 with Bing. You can use language packs (change display language from German to any language) in both N and normal versions, the Single Language can only be used in its original language.

Short: ask the store, check what version of Windows 8.1 with Bing the laptop has. Version N comes without Windows Media Player and other media features but these can be easily added by yourself with no cost (Download Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 8.1 from Official Microsoft Download Center). You can use language packs in version N to change your display language. Windows 8.1 with Bing normal version has all media features and can also use language packs.

Be careful, check that you will not get a German Single Language version.

Kari

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/55343-adding-language-pack-windows-8-1-bing.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Just installed Win 8 Release Preview to my VMware.
All appear to be fine except..... Language pack.

When I had the Win 8 Consumer Preview , language pack included Chinese Simplified but not Chinese Traditional.
Now with the Release, Chinese Simplified is not available either.
What gives ?

t-4-2

A:Windows 8 Release Preview - language pack

Oh, I get it.
Do I have to create a new VM machine and install the Chinese Simplified or Traditional Windows 8 iso ?

t-4-2

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/6519-windows-8-release-preview-language-pack.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I tried installing Japanese language support onto my Windows XP SP but upon restarting as it prompted me to do I can t log into Windows I select my user name it says quot Loading personal settings quot but then it dumps me back on to the log in screen allowing me to re-click my name to the same effect I Can't after installing log Japanese Pack Language into Windows didn t have a password set as it is my home computer I just had it set to the log in screen since I built the machine just for me to click on my user name I tried doing safe mode and logging into Can't log into Windows after installing Japanese Language Pack the administrator but the same thing happens I tried reverting back to the quot last good configuration quot at the menu that comes after spamming F but that didn t change anything Can't log into Windows after installing Japanese Language Pack Debug dumps me at the same menu I have no idea what to do Help please EDIT I have the Windows XP SP disc which is how I was able to log in However I don t have the password or registration key handy EDIT I tried installing fixing windows but it didn t work gave an error saying the signature was invalid error b setup log files should contain more information I can get to the c command line From there is there any way to initiate a system restore to previous settings or change the registry to skip the log in screen nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-log-into-windows-after-installing-japanese-language-pack.850202/
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello, I have Asus X202E Vivobook bought with Windows 8 Japanese OS version. I had the OS switched to English.  Yesterday
I installed Windows 8.1, I can see that the english language pack is still there in the system but it shows unavailable.  I'm unable to switch the OS back to English or read anything as I do not know japanese.

I tried to install another english language display of English (UK) but it's just not working. So for example, if I open
my control panel, everything is in Japanese, whereas before the 8.1 update, I was able to view everything in English.

Could anyone suggest what I should do to switch to english?

Regards.

A:Language Pack not usable message in Windows 8.1

Download the new 8.1 MUI:
EN-GB
32Bit: http://fg.v4.download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/update/software/updt/2013/09/lp_43e709fc9932e26431ff87e163daaaeae15677eb.cab
64Bit: http://fg.v4.download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/update/software/updt/2013/09/lp_55c5ff4da1d83ae6f4ebd1f8c020cb80ceda7da8.cab

EN-US
32Bit: http://fg.v4.download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/update/software/updt/2013/09/lp_45b0cfb6b0bfd5984faa3cd64b7b8f2b2a72465e.cab
64Bit: http://fg.v4.download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/update/software/updt/2013/09/lp_8fa033dd9ab61a528192eaa696088d582f112e68.cab

Rename the file to LP.mlc and double click it to install it."A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code"

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ec4419df-ea0b-4da9-8750-063126debe97/language-pack-not-usable-message-in-windows-81?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi,
I am busy with creating a new image "Windows 7 enterprise English" for our new site.
After done all 206+ updates , I installed a new Language pack (Hungarian). Did a reboot.
Now it started over to install all updates ... why is this happening? Is this normal??

Kr,
Joeri

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/733cc13b-47f1-4da9-8ea6-04bde6b088b4/windows-updates-are-done-all-over-after-installing-language-pack?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 64.5%

just like File Transfer and Explorer crashing constantly Been the whole day trying to get the Spanish Language pack installed ion this my wife's Windows machine should have bought her a mac - I knew Windows was asking for trouble What I have tried so far downloading a Net cleanup tool and manually deleting failed Net installations that update reied installing Following attempts to install the a Language 7 on total Installation Windows Pack nightmare language pack via the updater I thought this might be the culprit but having since been able to update all the Language Pack Installation a total nightmare on Windows 7 failed Net fixes this is obviously not the proplem Downloading and trying a manual install having done a dll cleanse via ccleaner between step one and this Still nothing doing Attempted installs following a selective start up clean boot and safe mode start still nothing doing expanding the downloaded pack and trying to install it via the installer hours later I am pulling my hair out Never once got horrors like this on Mac in years and with WIndows every day is a nightmare Please help me fix this so I can get out of hell as fast as possible and back to paradise where I can get sone real work done instead of rebooting every minutes and fixing dlls and issues like this every hour

A:Language Pack Installation a total nightmare on Windows 7

You might want to look at these threads and posts...

Display Language Packs - Install and Uninstall

Install or Uninstall Display Languages Shortcut - Create

Display Language - Force to Overwrite All Users

Display Language - Change

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/215366-language-pack-installation-total-nightmare-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello everyone Here is the deal I made a Windows Pro gold image with updates in it When I deploy it in english everything works fine The problem is when I deploy it and add screen, login) no pack (Black Language Windows 7, MDT and - KSOD a language pack with MDT the deployment works just fine although after a reboot windows install updates then reboot to a black screen with a cursor before login The problem only occurs when I am installing Windows 7, KSOD (Black screen, no login) - Language pack and MDT the french language pack with MDT installed using the package option with MDT after the deployment has completed It also only happen if I wait a quot long quot time after deploying and first reboot If I reboot quickly and manually install windows update before it reboots it does not seem to have the problem Additional information CTRL ALT DELETE or CTRL SHIFT ESC does not open task managerSafe mode also comes to black screenEnabling debug mode does not give any interesting dataUsing quot last known good configuration quot does not workThe problem occurs on many different hardware and only when using language packs so it is not driver relatedUsing startup repair works but it is completely useless because I am trying to do a deployment The setup Windows Pro SP x with all updates up to a month ago Installed in EnglishPowershell net Gold image was done in a virtualbox VM with GB ram cores gb hdd with d hardware acceleration enabledMDT update build Language packs lp cab are installed using the package section in MDT I would like to avoid injecting them in the WIM for flexibility reasons I have removed the content of windir Software Distribution Download to save space in the WIM although leaving them there does not fix the problem How does the problem occurs Deploy with MDT select french language packLeave office for one hour or two deployment takes around minutes After deployment move computer in proper OU to trigger windows updates updates are disabled in the gold image RebootBlack screen I've been hitting the Microsoft wall for two weeks now with no solution I've tried to create different gold images different hardware I always end up with the same problem Any help insight or other would be much appreciated

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/fe001656-9df4-4e4e-9bd2-1f2faebe1fff/windows-7-ksod-black-screen-no-login-language-pack-and-mdt?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi, I am having a problem with installing the English language pack on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1. It is now in Polish since I am polish and the edition I have is called Windows 7 Ingresso which is basicaly a cut down version of Win7 with some great programs preinstaled and is also really fast. The thing is I like doing youtube tutorials to some programs and things like that, but can't because Windows is in Polish...

I tried installing the English Language Pack through Windows Updates but it gives me an error code 800736B3

Anyone got any ideas?

Any help much appriciated thanks

A:Windows 7 SP1 - English Language Pack Installation Error : 800736B3

Hello baertekxx12,

Peruse the link below to see if it provides any useful information.

Quote:
Microsoft has no publicly available information for error code 800736B3.
Other threads in Answers forums very strongly suggest that error code 800736B3 is a symptom of system corruption/damage, most often caused by, e.g., one or more Norton realtime-protection processes, an infection, and/or injudicious use of "Registry cleaners" (e.g., Registry Mechanic; System Mechanic; RegCure; Advanced SystemCare; AVG PC TuneUp; PCTools Optimiser; CCleaner).

Error installing any language pack using windows update - Microsoft Answers

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/194947-windows-7-sp1-english-language-pack-installation-error-800736b3.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hello! I get error code 8007002 when I install language packs(English).

I'm sure installed the English language pack on my computer and switch to English.
After reboot my computer it show up original(Chinese language).
Than I check my computer is show currently Display:English
I try to switch to english again but can't find English language pack in my computer.Than I download it again and reinstall again.during install get a error code
8007002.I have tried the Microsoft suggested solution. (deleting Software Distribution, somthing like that)but still not work.Please help

Attached CBS for download Attachment 241858

currently display language
Attachment 241860

missing english pack
Attachment 241861

English pack still here??
Attachment 241862

error code when install the english pack again
Attachment 241863

A:Windows 7 Service Pack 1 language packs (Kb2483139) error (8007002)

Hello Roy and welcome to the forums

Thanks for following the first post instructions It makes my life a lot easier!

Could you follow all of the steps outlined on this page please:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2509997

Do not follow steps #8 and #10. The SoftwareDistribution folder should never be touched (apart from in a few exceptional circumstances)

Tom

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/264925-windows-7-service-pack-1-language-packs-kb2483139-error-8007002-a.html
Relevancy 57.62%

My current workstation is running WIN XP PRO SP At one point it was being used by my Russian stepson who put a bunch of games etc on it that were in Russian After my own computer motherboard failed I cleaned this workstation up but didn t reinstall windows yet as I was hoping that this wouldn t be necessary Unfortunately when I tried to install the setpoint software from Logitech the splash screen and install instructions come up display install/updates in wrong specific Language language. in Russian The same thing also occured with one of my HP scanner programs Although I have the language settings set to English I Language specific install/updates display in wrong language. do have the Russian keyboard language support also available so that my wife can type in Russian sometimes But even though I have the language set in English and it displays on the task bar as being in English unless I switch it to Russian Language specific install/updates display in wrong language. I can t download updates etc on the software that is quot language quot aware NOTE I have called Logitech who didn t have anyone in their support area who could help me We found one older version of the setpoint software that was showed up mainly in English although a few of the choices for location etc were displayed in a Russian language drop down list even then I am guessing that there is some registry entry etc that the logitech and some HP software look at in order to provide a universal install program and the techs I talked too didn t know about Any help would be greatly appreciated nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/language-specific-install-updates-display-in-wrong-language.753833/
Relevancy 57.62%

When I updated to windows XP I kept my office 2003 software. But now I cant get the language packs to install on wither the browser or my office software.

A:Language Pack Help

Did you a clean install or an upgrade. If you still have the disks re-install office 2003 and your browser

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/79633/language-pack-help/
Relevancy 57.62%

Is there any way to add in language packs? I need Asian ones mostly, for some reason, my computer would show it as blocks like [].

A:Language pack?

Depends on your version of Vista. You can purchase them for the Home/Home Premium editions, and I think that they're free for the Business/Enterprise/Ultimate editions (they're optional updates in Windows Updates).

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/211484/language-pack/
Relevancy 57.62%

I just bought a new desktop. I currently have windows 8, but it is in german and i want it in english. If i open the control panel, it says that i'm using the english language pack. The store doesn't show the option to upgrade to windows 8.1 (i have already installed all of my updates and the computer fits the minimum requirements for the update.)

Any idea how to get this thing into english?
i'm ok with a downgrade to windows 7, too, although i doubt that would be easier.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/language-pack.1118034/
Relevancy 57.62%

Does anyone know where I can download the language pack for Windows 2000 professional. Thanks.

Relevancy 57.62%

I have Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit
I try to download and install the chinese language packs and it says I Have reached the maximum languages.. I go to uninstall languages and it says I have only one, English.. Is the limit 1? How can I instal these..

A:Language Pack

I think you need Ultimate to install multiple language packs... --ch

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/216455-language-pack.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hey, guys.

Do you know who is contributing to Windows Seven Language Pack? Is it open source so everyone could help to translate? How to do that?

Thank you very much. I appreciate every answers.

A:Language Pack

i would assume it is microsoft supplying the LP'S so i would not think they would be open source

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/56029-language-pack.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I recently purchased a used acer laptop, and it operates with a russian version of windows vista. I need to get an English language pack for vista home premium. Any idea where I can find this??

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/english-language-pack.884731/
Relevancy 56.76%

Could not find a good link trough search functions, so here u go..

A:Win 7 7263 x86 and x64 Language pack

Quote: Originally Posted by Hijack

Could not find a good link trough search functions, so here u go..

Cheers!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/15323-win-7-7263-x86-x64-language-pack.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi! One of my friends has bought himself a notebook yesterday. It doesn't have any Windows Vista Installation DVDs, and he's got this problem:

The display language is Italian, and he'd like it to be English, as he does not speak Italian (he's Romanian, and so do I).

After some time of trying to find a way to change the display language, we've discovered where the menu should be, but it's not there. Just have a look over the screenshots. I've found the second one Googling, and the first one was taken by him. WHERE THE HELL IS THE MENU?!?

He's currently running SP1.

Thanks in advance!

It doesn't have any Windows Vista Installation DVDs

This is also weird: my MacBook came with the OS DVD. Why wouldn't his Acer come with it as well?

A:Language Pack Troubles

thebog welcome to the forums.

What you and your friend need to do is change the display language (Multi User Interface - MUI). Unfortunately that is only really available on Ultimate and Enterprise editions of Vista, but there is a way around it. Start with reading here,

Display Language

for what is involved in making the changes then go here,

Download and Install Windows Vista MUI Language Packs on Vista Home Basic, Home Premium and Business ? Raymond.CC Blog

for a more detailed description on how to use Vistalizator.

As fas as the install DVD, that is sort of standard practice with just about every PC and laptop manufacturer out there. What they do is provide either a restore partition or the option to create recovery disks, and sometimes both, the last HP computer I worked had both. You may find that once you can understand what is on-screen, you may find the option to create recovery disks is available on that noetbook as well.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/208623-language-pack-troubles.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi,

how do the LPs work? I know there are some LPs that needs to be incluted in the Windows installation CD.

But now i saw a LP (for build 7229) that is a 2GB iso.
Is that something that i have to install after Windows (no integration)?

A:Language Pack question

They are an additional install that has to change over EVERY word from x language to the y language installed. I don't know if you can switch back and forth or not, but it is a large file.

You have to install it as an update. I have not done this, so I don't know how it works after that.

~Lordbob

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/12925-language-pack-question.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi, i've recently bought a game that requires me to download the korean language pack files. I did this and when i go to install them from the control panel it asks me to insert my Windows XP home CD and load a file called "msmincho.ttc".
I bought my PC as part of a package and the Windows XP CD did not come with it. I only received a restore floppy disk from packard bell.
Is there any way of installing these files without the CD?
Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/korean-language-pack.439163/
Relevancy 56.76%

I installed both the Asian and Hebrew language packs with no problem. However, I started getting legitimate popups up in Kanji characters. This is quite frustrating as I have no idea what it is saying. I was so frustrated that I uninstalled the language pack. (This never happened with the Hebrew pack) Uninstalling it did nothing to help this situation.

I got so aggravated I took every Asian font off the computer too.

If you have any ideas I could use them. Everytime Apple and some others send me an update it is all in characters and I do not know what button to push.

~~thanks in advance

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/language-pack-problems-276340.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I recently got a computer with Windows 7 Professional (64, SP1) pre-installed. It's in Swedish, but I'd prefer English. After doing some research I gleaned that I cannot use Windows Update to get the job done, as that is only an option in other versions of Win7. So I tried Vistalizator. It seemed to do the job fine, but when it came time to change the language I was prompted that I needed 2 updates to Windows. I did so but the second one wasn't recognized/didn't take. I uninstalled it, did it again. Same thing. So I'm getting nowhere using Vistalizator.

Is there any other method where I can get an English MUI to run?

I appreciate any advice. Thank you.

A:Trouble with Language Pack

You might not like this answer but I think it might be the only way solution.
Select the anytime upgrade and pay for Windows 7 Ultimate. Then you will be able to change the language by installing language packs.

I'm not even sure if the anytime upgrade offer still exists! I'm not getting any good links for it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trouble-with-language-pack.1151397/
Relevancy 56.76%

Okay so i been updating Vista every time i need to but i see that i have about 30+ Language updates and i dont need none of them.
How can i remove them from my list

A:Language Pack Update.

Originally Posted by Jbasto

Okay so i been updating Vista every time i need to but i see that i have about 30+ Language updates and i dont need none of them.
How can i remove them from my list

Right click on the language and then click Hide update.
You must repeat this for all the language packs.
You can do this for everything in the update list.
When you finish,to close the window press the X button not the cancel button.
The next time you check for updates they wont appear.

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/204064-language-pack-update.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi list !!!

Is there different versions of Windows 7 for different language, or there is a base version, and you can change the language by installing Language Pack of your choice.

Say for example, i want Turkish version of Windows 7; for that do I need to buy Turkish version of Windows 7 or English version with Turkish Language pack will be equivalent ??

A:Yet Another Language Pack Question

Welcome!

The language pack will be essentially equivalent, but only Windows 7 Ultimate can download them.

If you want a lower version, like Home or Professional, you will need to buy the Turkish version.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/66675-yet-another-language-pack-question.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello!
i've installed xp 64bit
after i've installed spanish's language pack
now i want uninstall english's language pack

i know that in windows 8 the command is

dism /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-Client-LanguagePack-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~en-US~6.3.9600.16384

but in windows xp x46 this command don't work

thanks so much

A:uninstall language pack x64

Hello jonaand &

Select the original installation file, MUISETUP.exe (Multilingual User Interface Pack), run it and deselect all the language packs you want to remove.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/uninstall-language-pack-x64-707281.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi there, im new to the forum, and i think i have a relatively simple question. i recently installed the microsoft japanese language pack, but not the japanese IME. i can compose email, use office, everything, in japanese. no problem. but when i send email, even though it is displayed properly on my end, it is not being recieved properly. i changed the settings on mozilla, but im still not having any luck with it. has anyone had this problem? i know im just missing some minor detail...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/japanese-language-pack.330520/
Relevancy 56.76%

Attachment 131064
Attachment 131065
Attachment 131066
Attachment 131067
Attachment 131068
Attachment 131092
Attachment 131093

Attachment 131069

What is wrong with my laptop? I was able to see Chinese on the web but when i copy n paste it shows boxes. When i restart my laptop i was able to copy and paste but when i Shut Down n start the next day it won't work again. I have tried formating my laptop but it doesn't solve this bug. This problem is apply to Chinese, Korea and Japanese language only.

PLS PLS help. Is there anyone that can help me solve my problem???

A:HELP PLS!!! Problem With Language Pack

Hello Roger, welcome to the Seven Forums.

The attached msinfo.txt file shows you have Windows 7 Home Premium. As Windows 7 Language Packs are a feature only included in Ultimate and Enterprise editions, you are not allowed to use them. If you have language packs installed, and I can see from the second screenshot of yours you have almost all of them, it means you have got them from unofficial sources.

There's a reason why for instance Ultimate edition costs more than Home Premium; you have to pay for the added features like language packs. For me, who have spent money to get Ultimate and those features, trying to get those features to Home Premium is piracy, and I am not willing to help or answer any questions in issues related to piracy.

Second thing is keyboard layout. Some non-Latin based keyboard layouts are a bit tricky to use. This posts shows how to use Korean keyboard layout.

Kari

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/136959-help-pls-problem-language-pack.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi ... i have the final version of seven prof. 64bit (engl) and i want to install the language Pack "german". I thought in vista i was able to get the language packs via update and i think in seven i have seen it too, but when i search for update it just suggests me to intall the driver of my Monitor and something else! isnt it possible to install via update? if not where can i get the german language pack ... until now i just found arabic,japan etc.
hope u can help me!

greetz, mowh

A:Language Pack German

I heard somewhere that language support is only available in Ultimate for now.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/23826-language-pack-german.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I am running windows Vista Ultimate x i Recently re-formatted my computer and now i am trying to update to Service pack as i have just purchased Microsoft Office which needs SP amp SP to run I have tried numerous times through windows update however it says it has installed but does not actually - Issue with Pack Language Help SP1 Please install I also installed all other option updates listed under Windows Vista and then tried again to install SP which did not work So i have downloaded the service pack manually and when i tried to install it i got the Please Help - Language Pack Issue with SP1 following Please Help - Language Pack Issue with SP1 message quot Windows Vista Service Pack could not be installed because the language of windows vista you have installed is not supported Please Help - Language Pack Issue with SP1 or you have installed a language pack that is not supported Windows Service Pack can only be installed on computers the English French German Japanese and Spanish versions of windows vista or computers running only those languages As i said i recently formatted my computer and i am sure i installed the english version especially as i am seeing everything in english however i am not sure how to check or how to check if i have accidently installed some other language pack that could be effecting it Any ideas would be greatly appreciated nbsp

A:Please Help - Language Pack Issue with SP1

Have a look in Control Panel > Programs & Features which lists all the software you or the PC manufacturer have installed.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/please-help-language-pack-issue-with-sp1.1072236/
Relevancy 56.76%

please help me.. 'am trying hard so much to install CS4(creative suit) in my laptop. But after the installation i always received this message:

Adobe Photoshop CS4 English Language Pack
Error:
Error 2.

LangPack (English) for DeviceCentral
Error:
Error 2.

I already turned off and stopped Mcafe, antivirus and windows firewall from running.
i have set my language settings to english(US) but same error appeared after reinstalling.

this is the specs of my laptop:

INTEL(R) core(TM) 2 duo @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
NVIDIA geforce 9600
2G RAM
PLEASE HELP......

http://www.vistax64.com/software/249259-language-pack-error-cs4.html
Relevancy 56.76%

is there a way to install win 7 pro x32 ,then install sp1 and all updates and the thing i need to know is there a way to put language pack in..i repeat i have professional edition and want all updates and croatian language pack..thanks to all

A:win 7 pro x32 about language pack installation ...

You need either Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 Enterprise to be able to install the extra language packs via Windows Updates.

The packs available are listed here: Download languages for Windows - Microsoft Windows

Your best bet would be to use Windows Anytime Upgrade from Professional to Ultimate. All you do is go online, buy a Product Key then run Windows Anytime Upgrade.

You'll be asked to enter your new Product Key, which is then verified. Once verification has taken place the upgrade will begin, which takes from as little as 10 minutes, depending on how many updates have to be downloaded and installed first.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/173591-win-7-pro-x32-about-language-pack-installation.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Heyall, I haven't posted here for a while. So here I come with one simple question and I hope someone will tell me if I can do what I want to do.

I want to make Windows 7 easier for my father on his laptop, but I use it as well and there's no way I am going to get used to Bulgarian. We use different user accounts, so can I install the language pack and configure it only on his account so that mine can stay in English?

A:Language Pack only on ONE user

I believe that is default functionality:

Quote:
When you install a language pack, you can change the interface language of Windows 7 to the language that you select.

Language packs also let multiple users who share a computer select distinct display languages. For example, one user can select to see the dialog boxes, menus, and other text in Japanese, whereas another user can select to see the same content in French.

Windows 7 language packs are available for computers that are running Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 Enterprise

Try installing the language pack under his user.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/151768-language-pack-only-one-user.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I am still having a problem with my Japanese language pack - I am able to switch from EN icon to JP icon and actually see the language bar can't do so with a mouse click as I have been doing for years now but must use Alt Shift on the keyboard -- But -- the scroll menus do not open When I click on one of the icons on the language bar Corrupt Language Pack it flickers - but will not open as it should Any suggestions as to how to reinstall this Japanese IME Of course it is no longer an option under quot Updates quot since technically it has already been installed Attachments Scan Results Snippet of IME directory in C partition - Is there anything here that would indicate a corrupt file that could be manually repaired Support Info Just ran sfc scannow in an admin command prompt -- and Amongst the mountains of text found in the log file a quot find quot of quot language quot appears to indicate an attempt Corrupt Language Pack to repair this language pack That concurs with my original suspicion that the Japanese language pack is defective Of course I could have tested this by installing another language pack and testing it I did not Why Well I don't need the Chinese now and didn't want to increase the number of variables I need to deal with in solving this problem - Corrupt Language Pack and - the language pack quot controller quot I assume there is such a thing might itself be corrupt My thought I would like to reinstall the Japanese language pack I tried doing so by downloading and installing what I thought was a Japanese IME but turned out to convert my entire system to Japanese - definitely NOT what I wanted From googling the world I have learned that many others have encountered the same problem So I guess it's nice to know that I'm not all alone here

A:Corrupt Language Pack

First, I have to say your post is one of the most confusing I have seen .

DISPLAY LANGUAGE
A language pack converts Windows to selected language by changing its display language. If you install and enable a Japanese language pack, then your Windows is completely Japanese. I for instance really need four languages, so I have installed Finnish, Swedish and German language packs on my English Windows 7 on each and every computer I have.

After installing these language packs I simply create new user accounts for each language (an enabled and applied language pack only converts the display language of the user account it was applied for, not whole computer's language), resulting a scenario like this:
(Click to enlarge)

Depending which language I need, I can login to respective user account. My normal and Admin accounts in English, other accounts in Finnish, Swedish and German.

To change a display language you need first to download a language pack in your chosen language, log in to user account you want to change display language and then from Regional and language properties > Keyboards and languages select correct language:
(Installed languages in this example are English, German / Deutsch, Finnish / Suomi and Swedish / Svenska)

After relogin the user account in question has completely changed to chosen language. Dialogs, menus, help, IE and so on.

(Tutorial: Display Language - Change)

INPUT LANGUAGE
Input language is the keyboard layout you want to use. It has nothing to do with language packs and does not need an installed language pack; to change your keyboard layout (input language) you do not need to download anything. Simply open the language properties and add / enable / disable wanted input methods (languages).

Input languages are changed / enabled / disabled from the Regional and language properties > Keyboards and languages > Change keyboards:

(Tutorial: Keyboard Input Language - Add or Remove)

Changing the Display Language does not change the Input Language and vice versa. Again using my computer as an example:

Originally this laptop had an English Windows 7 Enterprise installed, with English (UK) as Input Language (= keyboard layout). I created additional user accounts to be used in Finnish, Swedish and German.

After downloading language packs I logged in to newly created Finnish account and changed its Display Language to Finnish. After relogin the Display Language of that account was changed to Finnish but the keyboard layout (Input Language) was still English (UK) because changing the Display Language does not automatically change the Input Language. That change I made (it must be made) separately.

I repeated the same procedure with Swedish and German user accounts resulting a laptop with user accounts in four different languages, each using its respectively Input Language.

Read the tutorials I linked above. Your Japanese IME is an Input Language, in other words Keyboard Layout, not a Display language and should work after first disabling / removing it, rebooting and enabling / adding it again.

Do not change the Display Language if you do not want to change your complete Windows to an other language. You are mixing these two totally different things, display language and input language.

Once more:Display Language = the language Windows and all its dialogs and menus are presented. A language pack is needed in order to change the display language
Input Language = keyboard layout in selected language. No additional downloads, language packs or something else are needed to change the layout

Kari

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/269454-corrupt-language-pack.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hey Everybody,
I was wondering if there was a Polish language package out there for Windows Vista Home Premium/Basic. My grandparents are getting a new computer soon and it would be a great help if we could find a Polish language pack. Thanks!

A:Polish language pack add-on

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/...e-packs-for-x86-and-x64-direct-download-link/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/polish-language-pack-add-on.685615/
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello , few months ago i purchased a laptop with windows 8 installed and English as primary language.
Recently i had to stay in Netherlands for like 2 months and i switched language to Dutch.
Everything was fine though when i switched back to English i noticed a bug , the sounds on the personalize window are still in Dutch.
Please help me fixing it , or give me ideas of what should i try.
My os is windows 8.1(update 1) x64 Pro.
I've added an image showing the problem also.

A:Language pack error.

How about trying these steps?
i'll post the screenshots below

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/44952-language-pack-error.html
Relevancy 56.76%

How can i remove all the language pack updates on my list i hate to see 34 updates ? is there a way ?

A:Update. Language Pack's

Bump no one ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/update-language-packs.695966/
Relevancy 56.76%

When I got this computer, it didn't come with Genuine Office. So when i tried to download the japanese language IME, it said because of this, i can't download the language pack. Is there ANY way of getting it without having to shell out a couple hundred bucks for Genuine Office XP? Are their any other programs that enable me to read and type in Japanese?

A:Language Pack Problems

As per the forum rules:No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user.So I'm sorry, but if you are running non-genuine software we can't help you.Why don't you look into Open Office. It's similar to Microsoft Office but it's free.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/113484/language-pack-problems/
Relevancy 56.76%

The last few days a windows pop up comes up asking if i want to install a language pack. I keep checking the box ...don't ask again.....but it is still coming at odd times.
Any ideas?

A:language pack installation

The easiest solution is to just install it, as long as is a Microsoft language pack.
Doing this wont have any adverse affect on how your pc runs.

The funny thing is about these popups is that even if you dont install the language packs, the pc still reads the pages correctly 9 times out of 10. (another of those things built into windows just to confuse people)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/language-pack-installation.502732/
Relevancy 56.76%

Hiho, i have the Windows 7 compilation 7600 rtm all versions in english, i'm from brazil and i use the language pack pt-BR, but i need integrate the language-pack in the instalation... how!? Thanks

A:How to integrate language-pack?

Quote: Originally Posted by Luanzim

Hiho, i have the Windows 7 compilation 7600 rtm all versions in english, i'm from brazil and i use the language pack pt-BR, but i need integrate the language-pack in the instalation... how!? Thanks

I think there is a tutorial on it, in the tutorial section.

Good luck

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/28084-how-integrate-language-pack.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi everyone, I have a question. I visited this car accessory site, ind-distribution.com using IE7. When I tried navigating through the site a small window popped up saying that I had to install a korean language pack in order to view the webpage correctly. So, I proceeded with the install and the installation proceeded to install files into my windows and system directories. When the install is done, I continue to navigate through the site, but notice there's no korean characters? It's a US based site as well. So, now I'm paranoid...did I install something that could potentially be harmful to my system? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

A:Korean language pack?

I went to the site you mentioned above and it didnt ask me to install a korean language pack.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/korean-language-pack.684416/
Relevancy 56.76%

First i would like Language problems pack to say hello first time here And then i would like to say sorry if im Language pack problems not spelling correct because im writing this very fast Well the problem is Im installing windows and i just bought it and all that crap Then i try to install it and i CANNOT custom install it because i dont got an external harddrive to put my stuff on so i will need to do an upgrade Okay i start install and click upgrade and get the message quot You can t do a typical upgrade using an installation disc that s different from the language installed on your computer Go online to see how to install Windows and keep your files and settings quot I must american so on with the story Well i think i will just go online so i do BUT no solution to MY particular problem there sad face So i go and search on it on google and i find a place where i can download and install MUI language packs and so i download it and try to install it BUT again a problem and this time its titled quot The limited amounts of languages is already installed quot SO i think F k what should i do and then i found this page quot yay quot I got and Packard Bell pc and i run with Windows Vista Home Premium bit service pack installed in Danish Greetings from CPH and HOPE

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/258727-language-pack-problems.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi, i tried to install croatian LP, and everytime i get error 2, no matter what i do, error 2. it is actually installing for 1/2 hour and then error 2.
than i tried to install serbian same thing.
i found some update on MS pages, http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...2-d0bbef870a2a but when trying to install it, it says "this update does not apply to your system".
so i manually unpack upadte, and copy lpksetup and lpkremove to overwrite old files in system32.
1, should i copy some more files or this is ok?

and now when im trying to install LP i dont get error 2, but instead "some updates were not installed 1:not needed"????

what should i do?

A:problem installing language pack!

i tried to delete all temporary files, install even czech, german,... nothing. what am i doing wrong

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/problem-installing-language-pack-301785.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi guys, I'm new to this site and have read the posts for the language problem with the csi dark motives....the link for the language pack when I download it, it is not downloading as an executable...and therefor I can't open it to install. Can someone help me with this as I really like my game but don't know alot of french...lol

Relevancy 56.33%

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anybody knows how to integrate language packs into the setup without knowing any code or anything for WAIK (kind of like a vlite type thing)?? Please let me know

A:Language pack intergration into setup

Since Windows 7 I don't see any difference with an original installation in my language and the installed language pack.

Why do you want to integrate the pack into the installation disk?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/8335-language-pack-intergration-into-setup.html
Relevancy 56.33%

i installed multiple language packs for my pc. my preference is Trad Chinese but since a little while ago some of the messages suddenly were displayed in Arabic. i tried to change the language settings to English and same thing happened. it doesnt help also to changing it back to Chinese. i wonder if someone has come across this also? what should i do? thanks.

what is displayed in Arabic:
- the login screen at startup when user is asked to input password. the cursor in the input box is even on the right. the wrong password messages and password hints are all in Arabic
- windows auto updater. while all the options and buttons are in the user chosen language as they are in explorer.exe, all the info concerning the new and installed patches are in Arabic
- some, small number of error messages

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/150339-vista-language-pack-problem.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi!
I got a question, is it possible to "Copy" a language pack to Office from it`s directory on C:/ Drive?
I just wonder, I got a new pc and can`t backup.
Thanks.

A:Office 2013 Language Pack

If you can't backup then how can you copy? You mean on the same drive?

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/46425-office-2013-language-pack.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi.

I have Vista Ultimate installed, UK language. I then installed the language pack for Danish. After reboot the language had changed. Then I changed it back to English and logged out.

When I logged in again my font has changed, it's bold and it's italic.

How do I get everything back to default? And why in the world would a language pack change my default font settings?

Kind Regards,
Thomas

A:Language pack & strange fonts

I guess I'll just have to re-install Windows.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/language-pack-and-strange-fonts-320138.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi guys,
is there any good tutorial to implement the language packs directly to the iso file?

i already tried this one: My Digital Life Forums - View Single Post - TUTO: slipstream MUI language pack in installation DVD

but i'm using xp on my work laptop, so the dism sucks ass... :/
thanks!

A:Integrate Language Pack in Final ISO?

Guten Tag, Sonny.

You might want to check this.

Kari

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/19849-integrate-language-pack-final-iso.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Good afternoon I'm looking for help because i've been looking around for a solution for my problem without it being re-install the windows but still found nothing My problem after pack installing language Problem begins with a notebook from a friend with a GB of ram I've downloaded a windows micro so i could Problem after installing language pack install a lighter version of windows so it would be faster Problem My friend doesn't understand english very Problem after installing language pack well and windows micro in portuguese are non-existent and language pack adding is removed so i can't install it by windows update Solution i've downloaded rtse en inserted a PT language pack official from microsoft and voil a windows micro with PT Problem Installed windows in english by default works perfectly Went to languages PT is available changed for PT reboot and everything seems perfect in portuguese And then starts the problems Went to the advanced system properties so i could remove all graphic-excess and it simply doesn't open When clicked on the mouse appears with the thinking circle for or seconds and then returns to normal and no window with the properties In control panel most of the options also don't open including the language options so i can't return to english So i'm trying to put PT working I don't really want to re-install because i'll need to turn it into PT anyway so it'll probably give me the same problems with another install So i'm open to suggestions so shoot away because i really need to put this working Thanks in advance EDIT On a second thought after seing the other sub-foruns maybe this is more suited to the sub-forum Performance and Maintenance If any moderator reads this feel free to change it

A:Problem after installing language pack

We need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool
(download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
Once saved, run the tool.
Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/322007-problem-after-installing-language-pack.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I'm trying to install Eastern language pack, but it prompts me for SP2 disc.. which I don't have. Anyway I can can install Japanese language? I don't want to type it, just read it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/eastern-language-service-pack-2.427844/