Windows Support Forum

Errore 1053: impossibile avviare il servizio spooler di stampa sul pc.

Q: Errore 1053: impossibile avviare il servizio spooler di stampa sul pc.

Ho una stampante HP lasejet cm e sul pc ho un driver che ha sempre funzionato con questa stampante Qualche giorno fa mi usciva un messaggio di errore durante la stampa e c'era scritto che avviare servizio il stampa 1053: sul Errore impossibile pc. di spooler il problema si potrebbe risolvere reinstallando il driver Cos ho fatto Nel reinstallarlo per mi esce un problema print spooler anche facendo quot correggi quot o quot Errore 1053: impossibile avviare il servizio spooler di stampa sul pc. correggi tutto quot il computer non d segnali di risoluzione del problema Allora sono andata in AMMINISTRAZIONE STRUMENTI-- gt SERVIZI-- gt SPOOLER DI STAMPA spooler risultava gi attivo comunque cliccando ancora su attiva o anche sulle altre opzioni Errore 1053: impossibile avviare il servizio spooler di stampa sul pc. risultava quot IMPOSSIBILE AVVIARE IL Errore 1053: impossibile avviare il servizio spooler di stampa sul pc. SERVIZIO SPOOLER DI STAMPA SUL COMPUTER LOCALE-ERRORE IL SERVIZIO NON HA RISPOSTO ALLA RICHIESTA DI AVVIO O CONTROLLO NEL TEMPO PREVISTO quot e quot stato di servizio quot arrestato quot Ho provato anche pi volte a spegnere riaccendere ed installare il driver ma ogni volta appare lo stesso problema Ho anche verificato che il driver sia quello giusto per la mia stampante e per il computer ed corretto Ditemi cosa fare vi prego

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Errore 1053: impossibile avviare il servizio spooler di stampa sul pc.

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Errore 1053: impossibile avviare il servizio spooler di stampa sul pc.

Nao hablo Italiano mon ami - hablo Inglis por favour. Merci.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/265466-errore-1053-impossibile-avviare-il-servizio-spooler-di-stampa-sul-pc.html
Relevancy 79.12%

I have a samsung n140 netbook running windows xp home. I have tried to add a Brother HL 2140 printer. I get a message stating rpc is unavailable because the spooler is not ready.. When I try and start that i then get a message saying the print spooler is unable to connect to the server. I then get an error 1053 message SAYING "UNABLE TO START PRINT SPOOLER SERVICE ON LOCAL COMPUTER". I am also getting a spoolsv error message saying it needs to close down. I have been in to services.msc and attempted to put the relevant services on start and automatic but still no joy.I am going round in circles trying to fix this so I can add a printer. Any easy step by step guide would be enormously gratefully received. Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-1053-print-spooler.920525/
Relevancy 79.12%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2350M CPU @ 2.30GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 6037 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000, -1988 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 454779 MB, Free - 395876 MB; D: Total - 21855 MB, Free - 2354 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1819
Antivirus: Norton Internet Security, Updated and Enabled

Printer HP Photosmart 5514 B111h / Network Status: Ready / Active Connection Type: Wireless

error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timley fashion

Also before a message / Windows cannot connect to the printer. The local print spooler service is not running. Please restart the spooler or restart the machine.

Does this mean to connect a USB cable and reconfigure the wireless connection.

My printer does not print and this has happened before and I don't know what to do?

A:spooler stopped (error 1053)

The 'Print Spooler Service' is on your PC, not the printer.
In Windows, click Start >> Run
Type services.msc & click OK.
Scroll down the list of services till you see Print Spooler
Double-click on it.

Set the Startup Type to Automatic
Click the Start button to start that service.
Click 'OK' to save the new setting.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/spooler-stopped-error-1053.1078902/
Relevancy 78.26%

Hi I m having problems with my laptop trying to re-install cutepdf writer which I installed on the laptop just after I bought it A few weeks back I was travelling and installed a friend s lexmark printer to print a few items and then uninstalled the printer and its program when I was done Since then I have not been able to use cutepdf or reinstall it or any other printers If I try to add a printer I get the error The operation could not be completed The print spooler service 1053 Problem Printer - error Spooler is not running When I try to start the print spooler service I get this error immediately after pressing start Could not start Printer Spooler Problem - error 1053 the print spooler service on local computer Error The service did not respond to the start or control Printer Spooler Problem - error 1053 request in a timely fashion I m at a loss as to how to fix this as I need to be able to create pdf files as well as install a new printer Any help would be greatly appreciated ThanksTD

A:Printer Spooler Problem - error 1053

Hi .Do you have Kodak EasyShare software installed?It seems (to me) that this is probably due to the uninstall of the Lexmark printer...I would go to services (Start//Run...type services.msc and hit Enter or OK).Scroll Down to Print Spooler Service. Double-click on it and click on the Dependencies tab.There should be one item in the first window, Remote Procedures Call (RPC), with nothing in the second window. Verify that this is so, let us know if anything else is listed.Also...see if you have a Lexbces service listed (or anything else starting with lex). You should not, but my personal experiences with Lexmark printers is that they tend to leave this service running after a printer is uninstalled. This causes later problems with the system.If it is listed, follow the instructions for removal at http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/startups/L...S.EXE-7634.html.Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/266353/printer-spooler-problem-error-1053/
Relevancy 78.26%

I ve searched everywhere and I can find nothing that actually helps The problem The print spooler won t start when my computer comes on or when I try to start it from the services window I get an error which says it didn t respond in a quot timely fashion quot Steps I have taken none worked I reset my computer I opened Run and did quot sfc scannow quot which scanned but nothing seemed to happen I booted from my XP Installation CD and chose to repair windows it had recognized that it was damaged The repair was successful and fixed a few of my other problems but no print spooler I made sure lexbces worked and ran properly even thought it wasn t listed as a dependent I removed all traces of lexbces I made sure RPC was working I ran the Microsoft Fixit program for the printer spooler On light mode it processed but changed nothing On full mode it quot failed Start 1053) Spooler (Error Won't Print to process quot None of these helped at all The spooler still will not start and I get the exact same error I can t Print Spooler Won't Start (Error 1053) install my printer and I can t even frigging SCAN all I actually want to do I never print Because photoshop won t make a TWAIN for my printer and when I select WIA Support it says that no WIA devices are connected nbsp

Relevancy 69.66%

Print spooler error 1053 along with MP Navigator won't let my Canon MG6120 print or scan. Print spooler won't open gives me error code of 1053. was told to un-install MP navigator and reinstall it. It won't let me. Printer has worked fine until about 6 months ago when it won't scan .. 
Any suggestions?

A:Print spooler error 1053 along with MP Navigator won't let my Canon MG6120 print

Not sure what you mean about Canon software...what happens when you try to uninstall all Canon software...via Add/Remove Programs?

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/510639/print-spooler-error-1053-along-with-mp-navigator-wont-let-my-canon-mg6120-print/
Relevancy 57.62%

Dopo avere effettuato la procedura Windows per l'avvio pulito di windows 7, mi comprare una scritta HP Client Security che dice: Il servizio di autenticazione biometrica non funziona correttamente. Con due opzioni: accedere senza funzionalitą biometrica (cosa che faccio) o attendere 30 secondi , quindi richiedere di nuovo.E' possibile bypassare il suddetto servizio o farlo funzionare correttamente perchč il tutto rallenta l'avvio del sistema.Grazie

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Servizio-di-autenticazione-biometrica/td-p/5803379
Relevancy 54.18%

ciao a tutti ? la prima volta che mi iscrivo a questo forum; dietro al consiglio di un amico molto in gamba, e sono disperato a causa del malfunzionamento del mio portatile...finalmente avevo (forse)trovato la soluzione ai miei problemi, ed eccoci qua con l'esima rottura....
come posso fare per installare combofix con vista?.........ve ne sarei grato....ciao ciao a tutti.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/359745/impossibile-installare-combofix-su-vista/
Relevancy 53.75%

Buongiorno da qualche giorno il mio computer all'avvio mostra questo messaggio: non riesco a connettermi ad un servizio di Windows. Non riesco a connettermi al servizio client di criteri di gruppo.qualfuno sa cosa significa? Grazie 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Messaggio-di-errore/td-p/5777924
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello everybody,

whenever I boot my pc I get a windows error message "an error occurred in pctsAuxs.exe" etc.

Since I know this should be an application included into the SpywareDoctor tool, shall I worry about that? I'll try a registry cleaner w/ RegSeeker, perhaps...

My pc doesn't show any particular problems, all the same.

Thank you very much for any more-experienced-than-me piece of advice!

S

A:pctsAuxs.exe - errore message

My guess would be that the program is damaged/corrupted.

I would uninstall it, then reinstall and update...and scan .

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/248035/pctsauxsexe-errore-message/
Relevancy 52.89%

Come da oggetto l'analisi con Windows Defender mi da: codice di errore 0x8050800d.Qualcuno sa dirmi cosa vuol dire e cosa devo fare?Grazie

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/codice-di-errore-0x8050800d/td-p/5781837
Relevancy 52.46%

Hello as of recently within the last weeks when i user certain win interface programs for Interface Annoying Errore StrangeDeskstop instance Help exe i will get this errore popup errore window with Red X on Top Left Corner X Web Browser Unable to download from help Unable to open this Internet site The requested site is Annoying StrangeDeskstop Interface Errore either unavailable or cannot be found Please tey agian later i also get it when i go to network and sharing center gt change adapter settings right click properties on selected adapter and then when i click configure i get it on any of the tabs relating to that adapter if i stay on the link speed tab it will popup repeatedly without me even pressing anything when i go to services exe it also pops up once thats the only examples i can give i have not experianced it with any other interface programs the errore is wierd in the sence that im not even browsing the internet i dont no wy its giving this weird seemingly unrelated errore also i do not use internext explorer i removed it using windows Turn Features on or off Because i use Firefox but i also highly doubt its that i realy dont think it is recently i have fiddled with the registry but i cant pinpoint what it might be that is causing this i did change my temp file location to another drive successfully recently what i also did that caused a problem was i tried to change the default insaltion folder for windows but on restart that caused windows to not no were certain stuff was so i went back and changed it back to what it orignaly and everything seemed ok maybe i did something rong i dont no i doubt it however because it does not seem to be causing a problem relating to that i realy dont no wy its doing this i also doubt its a virus i have scanned my pc with kaspersky avg malwarebyes spybot and used combofix they all came up clean anyway please guys help would be appreciated thank you

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/519313/annoying-strangedeskstop-interface-errore/
Relevancy 52.03%

Started having connection issues with online games about a week ago. All tech supports of the games asked for my Msinfo32 file and it's 2.37MB of data and whenever I hit send to any of them the page times out. So I can't get it to them. And unfortunately they strictly want text document so I can't send it it in zip form.

Any help would be much appreciated

Mike

A:Massive amount of errore in Msinfo32 file

How did you create that list? I'd think they want you to open msinfo32.exe, go to File, Export and save the results, mine is a .txt/Text file of about 1.1MB. Then send that to them.

Here is a portion of mine, somewhat different from yours which shows text files for the various groups/pages:

System Information report written at: 12/04/14 15:20:05
System Name: WIN7ULT-PC
[System Summary]

Item Value
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name WIN7ULT-PC
System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model GA-770T-USB3
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor, 3419 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Award Software International, Inc. F4, 8/26/2010
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name Win7Ult-PC\Berton
Time Zone Mountain Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 8.00 GB
Available Physical Memory 5.43 GB
Total Virtual Memory 22.0 GB
Available Virtual Memory 13.6 GB
Page File Space 14.0 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

[Hardware Resources]

[Conflicts/Sharing]

Resource Device
I/O Port 0x00000000-0x0000000F Direct memory access controller
I/O Port 0x00000000-0x0000000F PCI bus

I/O Port 0x000003C0-0x000003DF AMD Radeon HD 6600 Series
I/O Port 0x000003C0-0x000003DF PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge

Memory Address 0x0000-0x9FFFF System board
Memory Address 0x0000-0x9FFFF Motherboard resources

IRQ 16 High Definition Audio Controller
IRQ 16 Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
IRQ 16 Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller

Memory Address 0xD0000000-0xFEBFFFFF PCI bus
Memory Address 0xD0000000-0xFEBFFFFF AMD Radeon HD 6600 Series
Memory Address 0xD0000000-0xFEBFFFFF PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge

IRQ 17 PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
IRQ 17 Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller

IRQ 18 Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
IRQ 18 PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
IRQ 18 PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/353875-massive-amount-errore-msinfo32-file.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Ciao a tutti da ieri sera ho avuto un problemino provando ad eseguire sfc/scannow sul mio Acer con Win 7 64b comprato 2 mesi f?.
Quando provo ad eseguirlo dopo appena poco mi rimanda il mess:
"Protezione risorse di windows:impossibile eseguire l'operazione richiesta."
Ho provato allora ad avviare la Mod.Provvisoria ed eseguire un Scandisk (con tutte e 2 le opzioni selezionate)...e dop un paio d'ore : Sonno: ho spento visto che eran ormai le 4.
Stasera riprovo e niente sempre stesso messaggio
Qualcuno potrebbe aiutarmi prima che diventi matto a capir cosa sia.
Grazie a tuuti ciao

A:"Sfc\scannow:Impossibile eseguire per protezione Windows"

Saluti Gerry

Siamo un sito inglese qui e sar? necessario utilizzare un servizio di traduzione (come googles) per tradurre in esso in modo che possiamo hel voi

Benvenuti a bordo di un mio amico

Hello everyone

last night I had a little problem trying to run sfc / scannow on my Acer with Windows 7 64b bought 2 months ago.

When I try to run it I see the mess:

"Windows Resource Protection: Can not perform the requested operation."

I then tried to start and run a Scandisk Mod.Provvisoria (with all options selected and 2) ... a couple of hours and DOP: Sleep: I saw that they were now off the 4.

Tonight I retry the same message and nothing more

Could someone help me before it becomes crazy to understand what it is.
Thank You

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/203288-sfc-scannow-impossibile-eseguire-per-protezione-windows.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I not have battery in my laptop.
Then i have disabled "Microsoft AC Adapter" and "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" in "Device Manager" but not is possibile to disable "Microsoft Composite Battery".
Why, It makes sense to have "Microsoft Composite Battery" without "Microsoft AC Adapter" and "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery"?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/388341-impossibile-disable-microsoft-composite-battery.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion

I started receiving this error when I upgrade to windows 7. I tried many things and nothing seems to work though! Anyone has an idea?
Thanks!

A:Error 1053

To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1. For additional information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
885055 (How to obtain Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 ) How to obtain Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1

If the above fix doesn't work, you may need to Clean Install with a Upgrade Windows 7 Version

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/56275-error-1053-a.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I cant get my anti-virus to start even Error-1053 in the control panel in services log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP Error-1053 SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C PROGRA Agnitum OUTPOS acs exe C WINDOWS system ASTSRV EXE C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS system oodag exe C WINDOWS system PSIService exe C Program Files CyberLink Shared files RichVideo exe C Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exe C WINDOWS system Wacom Tablet exe C WINDOWS System TUProgSt exe C WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exe C WINDOWS system WTablet Wacom TabletUser exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS system Wacom Tablet exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C PROGRA Agnitum OUTPOS op mon exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exe C Program Files MarkAny ContentSafer MAAgent exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast avastUI exe C Program Files SurfSecret SS -FULL exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system SearchProtocolHost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltuser exe C WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - no file O - BHO Search Helper - EBF - F- bff-A F-B E AAC B - C Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack Search Helper SEPsearchhelperie dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - E A DC - - A - EA-DC EC ACF - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltcore dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - Toolbar amp Windows Live Toolbar - FA EF- D- D - B F- A D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltcore dll O - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - HKLM Run RTHDCPL RTHDCPL EXE O - HKLM Run Alcmtr ALCMTR EXE O - HKLM Run OutpostMonitor C PROGRA Agnitum OUTPOS op mon exe tray noservice O - HKLM Run Ad-Watch C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exe O - HKLM Run MAAgent C Program Files MarkAny ContentSafer MAAgent exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run nwiz C Progr... Read more

Relevancy 47.3%

can anyone help me?
my windows services cannot start it says "error 1053 ....."
i've tried everything like scan for virus with alot of antivirus and its not workin, and so fix registry.
is it virus, malware or what?
help...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-1053.851557/
Relevancy 47.3%

My lan network icon not shown under my network place. Modem blinks the 4 light (BSNL-Broadband).But i can't access the internet.whenever i start network connections in services error comes like this:"Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion".Please help me.I am using XP SP2

A:error 1053

Go to Start/Run and type devmgmt.msc and press enter. In the Device Manager any devices with yellow marks need to have drivers installed. Under Network Adapters if you see a yellow mark next to the adapter, and you have a Name brand computer (HP, Dell etc) go to the manufacturers support/download drivers site and type in your service tag# or your make and model# and download the network adapter for your specific computer.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-1053-a-626549.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Hey, I recently installed Windows XP on my computer but I'm not able to install my printer, it says the spooler cannot be started... so I went to "services" in control panel and checked on the priner spooler dependencies tab and it listed 2 programs; LexBce Server and Remote Procedure Call (RPC), the RPC works fine and it's started automatically but when I try to start the LexBce Server(which is set to start automatically) it gives me "error 1053: the service did not respond to the start or control request in a a timely fashion" I don't know what to do so any help would be greatly apreciated!

Thanks

A:error 1053

Uninstall all Lexmark related items through Add/Remove Programs.

Next, download the newest software for your printer and reload.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-1053-a-97084.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Hello,

Just recently my Intel RST service is not running and when I want to start the service, the process takes too long and then finally a windows appears stating Error 1053 something something message. The same goes to every service that I wanted to stop or restart, same error message appears. Running a service works fine though.

Btw, my Intel RST is always running but I don't know why it is now not running, it bothers me.

A:Error 1053

that's a Dot Net error, and that cannot be fixed

FIX: You receive an "Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion" error message when you stop or pause a managed Windows service

You can only do this:

Hit Windows Key + X and Open am Admin Command Prompt, then type in:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Before you do it though, open control Panel to Programs/windows Features and make sure you have Dot Net 2 and 3 installed, just put a single click in the box, and the box will half-way fill, if it fills all the way you do not want that

Windows 8 used to install dot net 2 and 3 automatically, but 8.1 does not, you have to add it in.

Actually I just realized it is Dot Net 1.1, so you can download that from here:

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center

I don't know if Dot Net 1.1 is included, but you need it, so you should download it. If it is missing, that explains the error 1053

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/35400-error-1053-a.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I was installing windows blinds but it froze,i restarted my computer and i cant get my anti-virus to start in the services,Its set on auto but when i click start,i get the error ,ERROR 1053: THE SERVICE DID NOT RESPOND TO THE START OR CONTROL REQUEST IN A TIMELY FASHION
Any help would be appreciated.

Relevancy 46.44%

Am tearing my hair out trying to get my friend's system Win Home Premium I believe back up and running I believe that at some errors installing 1053 any AV point in Feb something happened and her PC got infected her current AV AVG Free got disabled - security center had six messages from AVG crashing the last time was around th Feb I started with the obvious - d c from internet and try to reinstall AV No luck Tried a complete remove and reinstall no luck Used the AVG removal tool rebooted in safe mode installed Avast rebooted - no resident 1053 errors installing any AV protection services will start up Every AV 1053 errors installing any AV services results in an error - service failed to start in a timely fashion Managed to get Spybot and Malwarebytes installed - nothing found There is a partition on the HDD containing the recovery image - this may be where the nasty is hiding I don't have a Windows install disc just what's on the recovery partition I backed up all her data onto DVDs and reinstalled Windows from scratch Burnt an AVG rescue disc and booted from it left it scanning it also found nothing Managed to boot into Safe Mode and install AVG Free again rebooted the resident AVGTray didn't load and when I ran AVGUI exe it said quot no components active quot Rebooted into Safe Mode again and ran a CLI AVG scan which also found nothing DDS log below DDS Ver - - - NTFSx NETWORK Internet Explorer Run by Administrator at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system ctfmon exe C Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcs C Windows system conhost exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO AVG Do-Not-Track eef-cb f- f-afeb-d e a b ba - c program files avg avg avgdtiex dll BHO AVG Safe Search ca f - f e- b -a e- e e c c - c program files avg avg avgssie dll BHO C C A-E - b - D - CECB - No File BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - c program files common files microsoft shared windows live WindowsLiveLogin dll mRun StartCCC quot c program files ati technologies ati ace core-static CLIStart exe quot MSRun mRun RtHDVCpl c program files realtek audio hda RtHDVCpl exe -s mRun Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware quot c program files malwarebytes' anti-malware mbamgui exe quot starttray mRun AVG TRAY quot c program files avg avg avgtray exe quot mPolicies-system ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin x mPolicies-system ConsentPromptBehaviorUser x mPolicies-system EnableUIADesktopToggle x IE C - CB - a-A C -D FCDDC D - F B - A - F - DB-E F AEC - c program files windows live writer WriterBrowserExtension dll IE DA ACA - A - A- DA- E D - BCFFE -A DA- B - - ECBFC D - c program files avg avg avgdtiex dll Handler linkscanner - F C- F - D -A D -FBDDE F D - c program files avg avg avgpp dll SERVICES DRIVERS R AVGIDSEH AVGIDSEH c windows system drivers avgidsehx sys - - R Avgrkx AVG Anti-Rootkit Driver c windows system drivers avgrkx sys - - R Avgtdix AVG TDI Driver c windows system drivers avgtdix sys - - R RTL Realtek NT Driver c windows system drivers Rt win sys - - S Avgldx AVG AVI Loader Driver c windows system drivers avgldx sys - - S Avgmfx AVG Mini-Filter Resident Anti-Virus Shield c windows system drivers avgmfx sys - - S AVGIDSAgent AVGIDSAgent c program files avg avg avgidsagent exe - - S avgwd AVG WatchDog c program files avg avg avgwdsvc exe - - S c... Read more

A:1053 errors installing any AV

Hello and Welcome to TSF.

Please Subscribe to this Thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within three days this thread will be closed.

------------------------------------------------------

Please download aswMBR.exe to your desktop. Double-click aswMBR.exe to run it.
Click the Scan button to start scan.
Wait until it says, 'Scan finished successfully'. ( Note - do not select any Fix at this time)
Click Save log, and save it to your desktop.
Click Exit.
Please post the contents of that log, aswMBR.txt, in your next reply.
There shall also be a file on your desktop named MBR.dat. Right-click that file and select Send To > Compressed (zipped) folder. Please attach that zipped file in your next reply.

When you run this tool, remember to choose 'Skip' not 'Cure' if it finds something. We just want a scan, not a fix.

Download tdsskiller.exe and Save it to your Desktop.

Double-click tdsskiller.exe and click 'Run'

Click 'Change parameters' then under 'Additional options' tick both boxes > OK.

Click 'Start scan'.

If no infection is found, click 'Close' and let me know.

If an infection is found, select 'Skip' from the dropdown menu under 'Cure' then click 'Continue' > 'Close' > 'Close'.

It will produce a log here > C:\TDSSKiller.2.7.28.0_date_time_log.txt

Please navigate to the file, double-click to open it, and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/1053-errors-installing-any-av-640080.html
Relevancy 46.44%

I have a problem starting/stopping services. I cannot start/stop any service on my computer. The operating system is windows2000 professional (service pack 4). After a long time it gives me a following message:

ERROR 1053: THE SERVICE DID NOT RESPOND TO THE START OR CONTROL REQUEST IN A TIMELY FASHION.

Because of this, the database software i m using doesnt load. To make it run i must start the service.

Please help me to solve this problem

shirz

A:Error 1053 - Services

Hi shiraz,

It should help if you let us know the type of database you installed. Is it MySql ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-1053-services.393701/
Relevancy 46.01%

We are trying to resolve a problem with a couple of workstations running Windows 7 Pro and connections to dav.box.com.
What I?ve noticed is that the WebClient service is not running nor can we get it to run. When we try to start the service, it comes back almost immediately with an Error 1053.

Our Windows 10 machines do not have this issue, they connect just fine to
https://dav.box.com/dav.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/fe2ca2f2-6513-41b5-9716-caf85b81dc2d/webclient-wont-start-error-1053?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi Guys
Trying to get my file sharing going. Very kindly was given the solution to the missing ServiceDll in registry (thanks again to Shadypac for the article dealing with the same) but now encounter a "can't launch in a timely manner" error 1053 when I try to start it in services.
This is affecting 2 computes in my network.
Now while I'm here - anyone know how to get the link to msi files up? Can't run msi files once I download them - nothing happens>
many thanks
tricka

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/server-start-up-error-1053.563017/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi,
We are getting the following error message when we try to start "MS Software Shadow Copy Provider" in Services. (This service is required by Norton Ghost 10 when creating a Back Up (Recovery Point) Image.)

We are having this problem on a Windows XP Home Edition, SP2 computer.

Services
? ?Could not Start the MS Software Shadow Copy Provider Service on Local
Computer. Error 1053: The Service did not Respond to the Start or Control
Request in a Timely Fashion?.

Microsoft KB article 839174 resolution to this problem is to install the latest service pack for the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, service pack 1.
We have this already installed on the computer. We also downloaded and installed framework 2.0 (KB829019) from the Windows Update site.
This doesn't solve the problem.

Does anyone know how to correct this problem? Any suggestions would be
appreciated.
Thanks

A:Error 1053: Cannot Start Service

Did you reboot after the Windows Updates?
Just a thought

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-1053-cannot-start-service-94843.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi, This is praveena, i hav created an application "LCD_Displayer.exe" in visual studio6.0 (VC++) and i want to run this exe as an Service in the windows xp PC. so i hav created an another application to execute the "LCD_displayer.exe" as an service. Now am able to install the lcd displayer exe as an service, but while starting the service i get an error stating "Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control in timely fashion." Can any of u send me the solution for the problem i am facing, as it is very urgent to release the software.

thanks & regards,
pravina

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-1053-when-starting-the-service-479697.html
Relevancy 46.01%

We have 7 computers on a local network 3 of them have local printers 2 and are brand new Vista equiped. we shared the local printers on the vista machines but they are unaccessable from one vista to the other... it works from an XP to a Vista, but not from a Vista to a Vista.... go figure.... When we try to add the printers, the error message that we get is: "windows cannot connect to the printer. the local print spooler service is not running. please restart the spooler or restart the machine."
I would appreciate any help...
Thank you

A:windows cannot connect to the printer the local print spooler service is not running please restart the spooler or restart the m

I ran into this exact same issue today.

The way we fixed it was by checking the Properties on the Print Spooler service under services.msc.
Go to the Log On Tab and make sure that the 'Local System account' option is selected along with the 'Allow service to interact with desktop' box.

Then set the Print spooler service to auto and start it.  After that you should have no problem installing your printer (s). 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/cad5221a-d21b-4bf0-8e86-cacae254cb52/windows-cannot-connect-to-the-printer-the-local-print-spooler-service-is-not-running-please-restart?forum=itprovistaprinting
Relevancy 45.58%

Howdy All!

This file, "{259BBFB4-1053-48F2-B52A-6D29ED3B1F27}.CBM" is in the root of my system drive.

It is exactly the same size as my Windows directory at roughly 16GB.

My SSD is only 40GB with 60% free space, so the reported file size has to be in error.

Can anyone tell me what this file is? Can I delete it?

TIA,

A:What is {259BBFB4-1053-48F2-B52A-6D29ED3B1F27}.CBM

It is the record file for incremental backup of EaseUS Todo Backup. It will be deleted with the backup, or you can delete it if you're not using the program any longer.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/233081-what-259bbfb4-1053-48f2-b52a-6d29ed3b1f27-cbm.html
Relevancy 45.58%

Hello,

I have created a service using the following command in cmd prompt:
sc \\computername create servicename binpath= C:\Windows\System32\sam.exe

Then in the service list, I could see my service.
When I right clicked on the service and clicked on Start , I am getting a pop-up with the following error:
Windows could not start the newservice4 service on Local Computer.

Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

And the status of the service getting reflected as "Starting" or blank.
Please suggest how this error can be resolved.

A:Getting Error 1053 where trying to start a windows service

Perhaps this will help?

Debugging Windows Service Timeout Error 1053

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/276614-getting-error-1053-where-trying-start-windows-service.html
Relevancy 45.58%

Im having a problem with the Virtual Disk service, it won't start for some reason.

Everytime I try to start it I get: Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

I just installed a new HDD and can't use it without this service

Im running Vista.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-virtual-disk-error-1053.601726/
Relevancy 45.58%

To make a long story short we upgraded our DC awhile ago from Windows Sever to Windows Sever R We have Windows XP Pro SP -SP on all of our PCs here at Event XP multiptle 1053 on machines Windows work We started to notice that only a few mostly the lab machines are starting to recieve events Along with the events some of those machines would also have the event errors and I am still able to ping the DC from Pc's and resolve DNS using nslookup Those machines issues are Drive mappings lost Cannot browse web Cannot RDC It is really strange for ex you can ping the file sever but you can't access any files from it So network connection is the big issue A reboot of the machines will make the events go away for about days then they would return Complety removing the machine from Event 1053 on multiptle Windows XP machines the Domain and putting it back on makes the events go away Event 1053 on multiptle Windows XP machines but then in about days they return The machines have the correct IP addresses and pointing to the correct DC DNS etc I was looking for a common ground between all the machines that are getting these events Only thing that is the same really is that they are all in the same OU but there are other machines in that OU who are NOT getting the events They are not the same model of PCs and some of them have SP and some SP I also ran a dcdiag on DC but really did see any errors and no errors on DC event log I'm confussed as to whats going on Any ideas or suggestions to try please Thanks

A:Event 1053 on multiptle Windows XP machines

Hi Networkguy,

I would suggest you post your issue over at the networking forum found HERE! The guys there might have a better idea.

Good day sir!

Mike

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/event-1053-on-multiptle-windows-xp-machines-548185.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi I have a Toshiba computer running Windows Vista Home Premium For the past couple - not Indexing Windows Error Service working 1053 of weeks I cannot get Windows search to start When I go into settings there is no option to restart the service Windows Indexing Service not working - Error 1053 or to stop it I then went to properties and set it to disabled When the computer rebooted then I went back to Services and there was an option for starting it I clicked it and then an error message pops up It is error quot The service did not respond in a timely fashion Also I scanned my computer with SFC It found some corrupt system files that it could not repair Could anyone also help with this I really need Windows seach as when I tried to search for a file Windows Explorer says that it could not find the file Windows Explorer can only search for programs I also need the Indexing service running because I have another problem on the same computer where I need to search for files and delete them If I can t search for them than how will I delete them Any Help will be greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 44.72%

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes.
- an OEM or full retail version? Full retail version

- What is the age of system (hardware)? One year approx.
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) A few days old, Reinstalled alot of times to try and sort the problem.

I also included a Speccy generated text file with my computer specs.

The crash/lockup occours mainly when playing BF3 on certain levels, skip the level and I can play the game continously for hours sometimes.

The dumpfile at 20:10 was created while playing BF3 on a normal level.

The second dumpfile which was created at 20:30 was done by using the Drive verifier, Looks like Daemon tools might have a finger in it so I'll uninstall that right now.

A:BSOD BF3, error 1053, 0x116, dxgkrnl.sys, dxgmms1.sys, nvlddmkm.sys.

Quite a few issues here

1-asacpi.sys

Asacpi.sys

The pre 2009 version of this driver is a known bsod cause.

Quote:
Please visit this link: Asus tek computer inc. -support- drivers and download p7p55d le

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P5K-VM

Scroll down to the utilities category, then scroll down to the "atk0110 driver for windowsxp/vista/windows 7 32&64-bit" (it's about the 12th item down).

Download and install it.

Go to c:\windows\system32\drivers to check and make sure that the asacpi.sys file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (notbefore).

2-Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ

when you're done you can use this Freeware:

MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM (MagicDisc) in its place

Using MagicISO to create ISO image files
3-BBC116

Quote:
"It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception".

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps Let us know if you need help

STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/214211-bsod-bf3-error-1053-0x116-dxgkrnl-sys-dxgmms1-sys-nvlddmkm-sys.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I cannot force the start of print spooler in services or msconfig on WXP, so I cannot install my software for my printer. I have gone to Microsoft and nothing to help out to force the spooler to start.
Any ideas? Registry?

A:Error 3 cannot find specified path for print spooler!! Cant start Print Spooler.

Try this:

Start | Settings | Control Panel | Administrative Tools | Component Services

In the tree on the left choose Services (local)

On the right scroll down to Print spooler and double click

Set Startup Type to: Automatic

Lydokane

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-3-cannot-find-specified-path-for-print-spooler-cant-start-print-spooler-143256.html
Relevancy 44.29%

okay first thing i must say is that i cant apparently create a regular zip file with the built in windows archive maker so i will have to attach the two logs as just the plain txt files i apologize for this however i am assuming that it is preferable to zipping them with winrar so without further adieu okay i got the infamous to vsc dll virus 1053 it 1068) updated No (error will & framework1.1 help services net start or didnt and it No services will start (error 1053 or 1068) updated net framework1.1 & it didnt help did what everyone says and kept like redirecting me and what not along with the other random crap that went with that virus well i had to really chip away at it but i finally deleted it and got it to the point where it would no continue to restore itself i deleted every single trace of it anywhere on my computer i even made sure to go through the registry and delete all the keys it deleted well in short it finally went away i hope now when we me and my brother it is his computer i was working on thought we had gotten rid of it before all we would do it go to internet and try to go to a site and if it would redirect us we would know that it was still present well this is where the problem came in once i had finally gotten rid of it i ran unhackme deep scan just to make sure that it didnt find anything seeing as it was specfially noted for its ability to get past the top of the line best anti-virus software on the market so it required a reboot to perform this so i did that it ran the scan and didnt pick nothing up so i went along with no worry when it then logged on fully the task bar and all the windows and what not all looked like windows classic all grey and what not my brother was then like quot oh yeah its done that before usually when it does that the audio doesnt work just restart it and it will be fine if not i have no idea quot so i ended up restarting it times with no change and when i started to get pissed i sought out to find the root of the cause of this behavior and oh boy did i find it alright i went to my services to find out that literally more then half the ones i should have had on and ones that should be on by default were set to automatic but not started there was still a few started but for the most part alot of them were set to automatic but not started Now when i go to start any of them that are not already started i either get one of two errors either Error saying that the quot the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion quot however it says that immediately once i click start or i get Error saying that quot The dependency service or group failed to start quot HOWEVER when i go to dependencies on any service Automatic Manual Disabled Started Or not Started it says the first error message but it includes a Win in front of it kinda like this Win The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion now i have tried updating the net framework and it literally was useless it did absolutely nothing and i know it has nothing to do with the java but i have no clue what else it could be and i am pissing my summer away working on this computer all day long form the time i wake up till the time i go to bed and i really am starting to get pissed off so please please please help i am at the point of imploding in upon myself from stress frustration lack of sleep and the fact i cant figure this out so im handin this one of to you guys please help me also here is the log from the DDS scan DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Admin at on Tue Internet Explorer Running Processes Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google com uInternet Settings ProxyOverride lt local gt mWinlogon Shell c windows explorer exe BHO Octh Class b - b - -b f -f b efc - c program files orbitdownloader orbitcth dll BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - d... Read more

A:No services will start (error 1053 or 1068) updated net framework1.1 & it didnt help

Hello theomega76,

You have a rootkit onboard, so please stop any further fixing on your end. :)

It will require more than 1 round to clean the system. Please stay with me until given the 'all clear' even if symptoms seem to abate.

Download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1
Link 2

* IMPORTANT- Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

====================================================

Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications as they will interfere with our tools and the removal. If you are unsure how to do this, please refer to our sticky topic How to disable your security applications

====================================================

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.

As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.

Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/no-services-will-start-error-1053-or-1068-updated-net-framework1-1-and-it-didnt-help-494131.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I had the Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent Variant virus
and followed the steps in http://forums.techguy.org/malware-r...36-trojan-downloader-win32-agent-variant.html
to remove it.

I am having trouble with the DNSClient service not wanting to start
Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion

Any clues on how to fix this would be appreciated.

John Hocing

A:Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-1053-the-service-did-not-respond-to-the-start-or-control-request-in-a-timely.779868/
Relevancy 39.99%

I've been having difficulties in updating my parents' Vista computer. I've found possible solutions, and everything was going well, until I encountered error 80246008 (I was following this video to fix it: Windows update error 80246008 fix - YouTube). I was following this person's solution up until the Background Intelligent Transfer part. When I right clicked on Background Intelligent Transfer and selected Properties, I pressed "Start." However, when I did this, an error came up saying, "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." Here is a screenshot of the message I got: http://i.imgur.com/WDZ0OPJ.jpg . If anyone could help me with this, I would be VERY grateful. This has been frustrating.

A:Fixing Error 80246008 leads to Error 1053 (PLEASE HELP)

Hello Mike, and welcome to Vista Forums.

You might see if this may be able to help fix this error for you.

Windows Update Error 80246008 in Windows 7 - Fix - Windows 7 Support Forums

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/299650-fixing-error-80246008-leads-error-1053-please-help.html
Relevancy 33.97%
Q: spooler

Hi there spooler can someone help me with this please I brought a Lexmark printer days ago I know now that they are a problem themselves At the time I thought I got a really good printer it s a in it s a x I had no trouble with it scanning amp spooler photocopying but couldn t print When I looked at the printing window while printing it said spooling then deleting I have no idea why it was deleting without looking at the window it looked like it was printing I called the Lexmark help line and went through so much with them we went into the systems and the spooler was started we stopped it and then started again it was successful the last thing they told me to do is to uninstall all Lexmark and start over again that s what I did only this time I got an error msg on the wizard that said that the RPC was not available I checked under the spooler dependencies and there is no dependencies there at all I called back the help line and they said take back the pc and get a refund My problem is that no printer is going to work when there is no dependencies under the spooler It was fine before they told me to muck around with it now they want me to get a refund on the printer Anyway can someone help me out with this spooler thingi thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/spooler.759902/
Relevancy 33.97%

I just want to know is it safe to delete a spooler log?What is it?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/spooler-log-495124.html
Relevancy 33.97%
Q: Spooler

How do I turn my print spooler on?

A:Spooler

or ... the long way;

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/spooler.4068976/
Relevancy 33.97%

i get a error that my spooler crashed, microsoft is aware of the problem and is working on it, for 4m's now it makes everthing crash games,printer,ect. if im on the web i lose my page or it will say no page fond, it happend when microsoft sent one of its updates i dont know a lot about pc's and dont know eneything about a spooler what do i do?

A:spooler?

What operating system..Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP Home, XP Pro or something else?

What is the exact, word-for-word error message you get?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/spooler.264308/
Relevancy 33.97%

Hi everyone, just sign up to this forum and needed some help with a spooler issue.

This is the video that I saw and reason how I found this website.
I did everything from this video, plus tried the command promt.
If anyone would send me a link or show me how to fix this issue I will be very grateful.
Thank you again for looking at this message
Oh other things
Computer is 64bit, amd a4, toshiba.
Had no issues with brother HL1440 till one day something happened to the computer and it just didn't want to work with that printer. We got another printer and it still wont work.

A:Spooler help

What is the exact error message you are getting? What is your operating system?

Did you recently remove malware from your computer? Did you use a registry cleaner or any other type of PC optimizer recently? Do you have an idea what happened right before this problem started? Installed or uninstalled any software or driver?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/spooler-help.1164156/
Relevancy 33.97%
Q: Spooler

I have a Lexmark 5700 printer. I installed it and it worked fine. All of a sudden when I was printing something, it stopped. I restarted my computer and I got an error that said "An error has ocurred with spoolsv.exe and will be shut down by Windows you will need to restart the program." I cannot print now in Windows2000 or Windows98. How do I solve this problem. Please help anyone!!!!

A:Spooler

Greetings

Well... if the error occured in ONE operating system, and now you can not print from EITHER oprating system, it seems likely that the common link is the problem... ie. the printer.

Have the printer looked at by a technician.

Cheers

------------------
Reuel Miller
Windows NT Moderator (yes, that does make me biased )

[email protected]

Every morning is the dawn of a new error...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/spooler.28453/
Relevancy 33.97%

I'm trying to start my print spooler but it won't start. I keep getting a message stating that Error 0x800706b9 not enough resources are available to complete this operation. What can be done. I need to install my printer for my business.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/print-spooler.1142039/
Relevancy 33.97%

hi somebody

since weeks i cant print, bought all new ink and a new usb cable

when i try to print it just ignores my command and then when i return to my lap-top later i get a window telling me to try to repair the " print spooler "

this window does nothing except dissapear when i click ok

the printer is 10 mths old epsom

any bright ideas ????

thanks in advance
gerry

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/print-spooler.697578/
Relevancy 33.97%

I am having a problem with my printer every time i go to print i get the message printer spooler service not running,yet my printer software is still there but no printer is shown on the printer and faxes window.Can anyone tell me what a spooler service is and how to fix it,i am using my printer with a usb cable and it is a lexmark x2350 and i am running xp pro cheers.

A:spooler service

Hi there...

Please try the following:

- Click Start -> Run -> type:
services.msc
- Click OK
- When the Services applet loads, scroll down to Print Spooler and double click it. Make sure the Startup setting is set to Automatic and it is currently running, if it isn't. Select Automatic from the drop down box and click Apply then click Start then OK
- Whilst you're in Services, have a look for anything that relates to the manafacturer of your printer. If you find any, make sure they are running and set to Automatic
- When you're done, reboot and try again

Let me know if that helps or not :-)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/spooler-service-102291.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Hey I keep getting this warning about how it encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvenience. What is this program and what do it do? How can I stop it from the naggin' pop-ups!

Relevancy 33.97%

for some reason my printer will not work and when i go to add a printer is says my print spooler is not working so i tried to restart the print spooler and and error1068 came up and states The dependency service or groupk failed to start. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Online classes start in a couple weeks.
Thanks glynn

A:print spooler

Hi and Welcome to TSF

If it is a Lexmark or Dell printer make sure that:

1. Go to Start > Run and type in services.msc then press Enter.
2. Click on Lexbces > Right click - Properties, Change recovery to automatic instead of disabled.

http://www.faqfarm.com/Q/Why_does_'Error_1068_The_Dependency_Service_or_Group_Failed_To_Start'_appear_when_starting_the_remote_access_auto_connection_manager_in_Windows_XP

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/print-spooler-111564.html
Relevancy 33.97%

I`ve moved my computer from one room to another. Everything was working fine before i disconnected the printer. I reconnected everything but my printer wasn`t showing. I tried reinstalling it but every time i do i get a message " The print spooler service has been stopped". Even by rebooting it won`t start.
Any ideas on how to fix this anyone and why it actually happened in the first place?

The printer is a Canon pixma ip 4200.
It`s connected via usb direct to pc.

Relevancy 33.97%

hi guys,

i just installed a new DELL and when I try to install a printer is tells me: "Operation could not be completed. Printer spooler service is not running"

Can anyone help?

The event :

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Application Error
Event Category: (100)
Event ID: 1000
Date: 6/20/2008
Time: 7:00:29 AM
User: N/A
Computer: LOCWS210
Description:
Faulting application spoolsv.exe, version 5.1.2600.5512, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00000000.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat
0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ion Fail
0010: 75 72 65 20 20 73 70 6f ure spo
0018: 6f 6c 73 76 2e 65 78 65 olsv.exe
0020: 20 35 2e 31 2e 32 36 30 5.1.260
0028: 30 2e 35 35 31 32 20 69 0.5512 i
0030: 6e 20 75 6e 6b 6e 6f 77 n unknow
0038: 6e 20 30 2e 30 2e 30 2e n 0.0.0.
0040: 30 20 61 74 20 6f 66 66 0 at off
0048: 73 65 74 20 30 30 30 30 set 0000
0050: 30 30 30 30 0000

A:Printer spooler

Greetings J Dragon, Welcome to TSF!

Try this...
Go Start > Run > type in the box services.msc > ok...scroll down to Print Spooler > Right click > Properties, and change it to Started - Automatic > ok.
Reboot the computer.
Give this a try and post back with the results.

Kind Regards,

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/printer-spooler-262557.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Hi Guys,

This is my first thread and I want to tell you that you are doing a great job

To my question!

I just installed the Win2000 SP4. When installation was finished there was a ZoneAlarm (my Firewall) pop-up that asked me if I wanted to allow the "Spooler SubSystemApp" (spoolsv.exe) program to have acess to the Internet.

Can someone tell what does this program do and if it is OK to allow it access to the Internet?

I will really appreciate it.

Thanks

A:Spooler SubSystemApp

Hi and welcome. Could you download Hijack this, run it and post your log, I *think* some spool files are associated with the RapidBlaster virus, but I could be wrong......

http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/spooler-subsystemapp.158670/
Relevancy 33.97%

SPOOLER SUBSYSTEM APPLICATION ERROR occer on every booting of xp sp2. how can recover this error. pls help me

A:Spooler Error

Try running the System File Checker to scan your system.

You'll need your Windows XP CD in the drive first, then select Run from the Start Menu, and enter sfc /scannow and click on the Ok button.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/spooler-error-243878.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Hi i have a win Xp Pro P4 which cant print because it has this error "spooler not running" i have tried to start the process manually but noting is changin. how do i change this and print?
PS: its on Service pack 1
rags

A:Spooler not running

Have you checked to see if the spooler is set to auto? Click start click run type services.msc, This should open the services console In the printer spooler start up you will see if its set to auto

Also you can try from the command promt type net start spooler then hit enter Hopefully that will solve your problem let us know how you get on

PS visit the microsoft update site

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/spooler-not-running-119953.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Spooler SuSystem App problem

A:Spooler problem

Error message: Spooler subsystem app has encountered a problem and needs to close:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810894

You cannot add a printer, and you receive printer spooler error messages:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324757

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/spooler-problem.665669/
Relevancy 33.97%

how to fix printer spooler

A:printer spooler

I'll guess XP and move you to the correct forum. You'll have to supply a lot more information if you want useful assistance!
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/printer-spooler.946756/
Relevancy 33.97%

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 21 Model 16 Stepping 1
RAM: 5596 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7660G, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 680247 MB, Free - 596536 MB; D: Total - 34016 MB, Free - 3876 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 18A6
Antivirus: Webroot SecureAnywhere, Updated and Enabled

I am trying to print--cannot print from old printer or new printer--cannot install new printer--error message about printer spooler. Have done all things in your postings and still no luck. my printer is an HP 8625 that cannot be installer because of printer spooler service not available.

A:printer spooler

Have done all things in your postingsClick to expand...

Does that include turning the print spooler service on?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/printer-spooler.1145637/
Relevancy 33.97%

I can't get my print spooler running, please, any help would be mucy appreciated.
Windows XP, HP Printer hooked directly to ethernet of wireless router.
No clue what to do here, tried uninstalling printer, then reinstalling it, can't continue because print spooler is not running, going crazy here!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-with-my-print-spooler-please.691437/
Relevancy 33.97%

I can't print a document or from on-line. If I use the file-print drop-down or a printer icon I get the msg "The print spooler service is not running" How do I fix this?

A:Print spooler

Go to Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Component Services/Services. Scroll down to Print Spooler and be sure it is enabled. If not, double click it and set "Start up Type"to "Automatic" and reboot your computer.

Raybro

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/print-spooler.906482/
Relevancy 33.97%

I hope this is a redicusly rudimental question. My Dell will not do anything print related stating,"print spooler service is not running". How do I make that "spooler" run?

A:Print Spooler

Hi there,

If you go to start > click on "Run" type in "services.msc" and click ok.

You can find "Print Spooler" in here, can click on it once and go to start spooler just to the left.

Any problems let us know.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/print-spooler-597721.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Print spooler keeps stopping

A:Spooler isn't working

Hi Doyle. If you are using any recent version of Windows just go to run -- type this in the box "services.msc". When the box comes up just tap "p" within the services box repeatedly until you see it highlight "Print Spooler" (saves time over scrolling). Double left click on that and re-start the service.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/spooler-isnt-working.1145510/
Relevancy 33.97%

I have a hp photosmart 7960 printer thats not printing.It says the spooler is not running.Under printers in control panel, there is nothing there.Have done a few things from other forums and nothing..Any info would be great.. Thanks in advance..Bryan

Relevancy 33.97%

Hi there, have been trying to install my new printer, when I click on add printer, message comes up reporting that my print spooler has stopped.
When I tried to restart, error 1075 appears stating that service dependencies
are missing or marked for deletion. However they are there and running.
Can someone help me.

shamus1964,

Welcome to TSG!

Print Spooler requires that the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service be running.

Start the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service and set the Startup Type to Automatic

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/print-spooler.829271/
Relevancy 33.97%

Spooler SubSystem App

Does anyone know what this app does. Zone alarm is asking for access but I'm not sure if I should. Does it have anything to do with the printer? This is the first time I have been asked to allow this app access.
Regards
Lozza

A:Spooler SubSystem App?

I had this problem during the week and put it to Google and one reply recommended to give it access. I did. No more trouble.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/spooler-subsystem-app.126129/
Relevancy 33.97%

First off, as a newbie, even after only a short while of lurking, you all have helped me out immensely.

Yesterday, while combatting the msblast and svchost problems, I began receiving errors stating that spoolsv.exe and spoolsrv.exe were being shut down. I searched the forum archives for help here and was led to deleting some of the trouble spots on my registry...

like an idiot, I must've deleted something wrong and apparently significant. Now I am unable to start the spooler manually or change any of its properties. When I try, I get the following message:

Error 3: The system cannot find the path specified

I'm thinking just reloading windows spooler will fix it, but I do not even know how to do that. Any of you know of a good fix?

Thanks- sky

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/reinstalling-spooler.155268/
Relevancy 33.97%

I have a program called "Spooler SubSystem APP" that wants to access the internet, should i let it access the internet...or is this something that shouldn't access the internet, i have Zone Alarm blocking it at the moment.

Relevancy 33.97%

Keep losing spooler capability and my ability to print remotely from my laptop.

Please provide details on how to reset the spooler service on my laptop WIN XP co.mputer. I am no longer able to print remotely

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/print-spooler-679633.html
Relevancy 33.97%

my spooler will not stay on and my printer is not in the computer what do i do help please Lon this is my spooler report lt xml version quot quot gt - lt SpoolerErrorLog gt - lt RegistryData gt - lt Printer name quot Dell Photo AIO Printer quot gt lt ChangeID gt x f lt ChangeID gt lt Status gt x spooler problems have i lt Status gt - lt Name gt - lt CDATA Dell Photo AIO Printer gt lt Name gt - lt Share Name gt - lt CDATA gt lt Share Name gt - lt Print Processor gt - lt CDATA Dell Photo AIO Printer Print Processor gt lt Print Processor gt - lt Datatype gt - lt CDATA LEMF gt lt Datatype gt - lt Parameters gt - lt i have spooler problems CDATA gt lt Parameters gt lt Action gt x lt Action gt - lt ObjectGUID i have spooler problems gt - lt CDATA gt lt ObjectGUID gt lt DsKeyUpdate gt x lt DsKeyUpdate gt lt DsKeyUpdateForeground gt x lt DsKeyUpdateForeground gt - lt Description gt - lt CDATA gt lt Description gt - lt Printer Driver gt - lt CDATA Dell Photo AIO Printer gt lt Printer Driver gt - lt Node name quot CopyFiles quot gt lt Node name quot ICM quot gt lt Node gt - lt Node name quot DsDriver quot gt lt printMaxXExtent gt x lt printMaxXExtent gt lt printMaxYExtent gt x e lt printMaxYExtent gt lt printMinXExtent gt x f lt printMinXExtent gt lt printMinYExtent gt x f lt printMinYExtent gt lt Node gt - lt Node name quot DsSpooler quot gt - lt description gt - lt CDATA gt lt description gt - lt driverName gt - lt CDATA Dell Photo AIO Printer gt lt driverName gt - lt location gt - lt CDATA gt lt location gt lt printStartTime gt x lt printStartTime gt lt printEndTime gt x lt printEndTime gt - lt printerName gt - lt CDATA Dell Photo AIO Printer gt lt printerName gt - lt printSeparatorFile gt - lt CDATA gt lt printSeparatorFile gt - lt printShareName gt - lt CDATA gt lt printShareName gt - lt printSpooling gt - lt CDATA PrintAfterSpooled gt lt printSpooling gt lt priority gt x lt priority gt - lt uNCName gt - lt CDATA office Dell Photo AIO Printer gt lt uNCName gt lt versionNumber gt x lt versionNumber gt - lt serverName gt - lt CDATA office gt lt serverName gt - lt shortServerName gt - lt CDATA OFFICE gt lt shortServerName gt - lt url gt - lt CDATA http office gt lt url gt lt flags gt x lt flags gt lt Node gt lt Node name quot ICMData quot gt - lt Node name quot PnPData quot gt - lt DeviceInstanceId gt - lt CDATA USBPRINT DELL PHOTO AIO PRINTER amp CF amp amp USB gt lt DeviceInstanceId gt - lt HardwareID gt - lt CDATA usbprint dell photo aio printae gt lt HardwareID gt - lt Manufacturer gt - lt CDATA Dell Inkjet Drivers gt lt Manufacturer gt lt Node gt - lt Node name quot PrinterDriverData quot gt - lt Printer Prefix gt - lt CDATA dlcc gt lt Printer Prefix gt - lt JSWX PATH gt - lt CDATA dlccJSWX EXE gt lt JSWX PATH gt - lt JSWX TITLE gt - lt CDATA dlccJSWX - gt lt JSWX TITLE gt - lt PSWX PATH gt - lt CDATA dlccPSWX EXE gt lt PSWX PATH gt - lt PSWX TITLE gt - lt CDATA PSWX - gt lt PSWX TITLE gt - lt VersionFile gt - lt CDATA C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X dlccVER INI gt lt VersionFile gt - lt OriginalFriendlyName gt - lt CDATA OFN gt lt OriginalFriendlyName gt - lt EDF PATH gt - lt CDATA LEXEDF DLL gt lt EDF PATH gt lt CommandSet gt x lt CommandSet gt lt Node gt lt Printer gt - lt Printer name quot Dell Photo AIO Printer Copy quot gt lt ChangeID gt x f lt ChangeID gt lt Status gt x lt Status gt - lt Name gt - lt CDATA Dell Photo AIO Printer Copy gt lt Name gt - lt Share Name gt - lt CDATA gt lt Share Name gt - lt Print Processor gt - lt CDATA Dell Photo AIO Printer Print Processor gt lt Print Processor gt - lt Datatype gt - lt CDATA LEMF gt lt Datatype gt - lt Parameters gt - lt CDATA gt lt Parameters gt lt Action gt x lt Action gt - lt ObjectGUID gt - lt CDATA gt lt ObjectGUID gt lt DsKeyUpdate gt x lt DsKeyUpdate gt lt DsKeyUpdateForeground gt x lt DsKeyUpdateForeground gt - lt Description gt - lt CDATA gt lt Description gt - lt Printer Driver gt - lt CDATA Dell Photo AIO Printer gt lt Printer Driver gt - lt Node name quot CopyFi... Read more

A:i have spooler problems

This link will allow you to manually uninstall the printer including all drivers from the hard disk and the registry and will most likely allow you to reinstall the printer properly using the latest drivers from the printer manufacturer (Dell).

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324757

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-have-spooler-problems.534101/
Relevancy 33.97%

Today when I wanted to go onto the internet, Zone Alarm popped up with the message that Spooler System wanted to access the trusted zone. I had to click allow before I could go any further. What exactly is 'Spooler System' and was I right to allow it access?

A:spooler system

Quote:

Originally Posted by songthrush

Today when I wanted to go onto the internet, Zone Alarm popped up with the message that Spooler System wanted to access the trusted zone. I had to click allow before I could go any further. What exactly is 'Spooler System' and was I right to allow it access?

The Spooler System is a Windows System service actually named "Printer Spooler" that writes output to memory for later printing (or other processing).

Zone Alarm, like other Internet Security Suites, contains a 3rd party firewall that tends to interfere with system services. I recommend the use of the Windows Firewall only. If you continue to use ZA, be careful as it may be locking/ already have blocked other vital system services.

Your call, of course, but I would recommend the removal of Zone Alarm.

If interested, removal instructions --> http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/...97&action=view

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/spooler-system-440698.html
Relevancy 33.97%

I can't print. A Microsoft Word doc sent to the printer doesn't print or even show in the print queue. I've cleaned out the queue, Using services.msc, I've stopped and started the spooler. Windows troubleshooting doesn't do anything. Another thread suggested stopping User Account Control and then printing. It worked but very slowly. The doc showed in the queue. I started that back up again and still can't print.
I'd appreciate any suggestions. My printer is a HP Officejet Pro 8620. It has been working fine until a few days ago.
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 6056 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, -1988 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 938661 MB, Free - 836152 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0GDG8Y
Antivirus: Bitdefender Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

A:Spooler problem

We have one HP printer in the house that gives all sorts of problems. It is attached to a 32 bit Windows 7 Pro computer. For some reason, it never cleans up after it prints something.
I downloaded this small program
https://bradkovach.com/printflush/

My husband right clicks it, and runs as administrator. A DOS box comes up. It stops the spool service, cleans up all the files and starts the spool service. Then my husband selects what he wants to print and it prints.
He does this before every print job.

Before I put this on the computer desktop, we'd have no idea if 1 page or more would print. I'd have to pull the plug on the printer and the power cord for a minute because the power button would keep blinking and we could not power down the printer.

Try it and see if it helps. If not, it is small enough to remove with no fuss.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/spooler-problem.1171956/
Relevancy 33.97%

When I turn my printer on to print, a message comes on from "zone alarm" saying that "spooler sub application wants to access the internet, it has accessed the internet before". I've never seen this before. I put a block on this because of the warning so it can't go to the internet. It still prints what I want, so I can't see what it wants with the internet. I ran "spy sweeper" and ran a scan for virus's. Nothing was found. There isn't anything in my start up or registry to cause a problem. So why do I get this warning all of a sudden. I didn't get this until I downloaded the latest updates from Microsoft about a week ago. Thanks Silverado...

Relevancy 33.97%

when trying to reinstall a lexmark x1150 all in one printer a box comes up and says spooler service is not running would i like it started yes or no klick on yes .... nothing happens have looked in help screen not much help

A:spooler service

Do you have a service called LexBce Server? If so is it turned on ? Lexmark printers install a service called LexBce Server and make the print spooler dependent on it. If its not started, print spooler wont start.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/13461/spooler-service/
Relevancy 33.97%

hi-

Just watched your you tube video on the print spooler and still can't get mine to work. It was fine 3 days ago... I went on vacation, came back and now it won't work. I have an HP envy laptop, with windows 8 operating system. I am getting a message that says error 1068 service or group failed to start

HELP! Can't print anything....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/print-spooler.1144845/
Relevancy 33.97%

I have a Dell Inspiron 1520 with Windows XP and a HP Officejet Pro L7650 All-in-One Printer. I awakened to "Spooler not Running" problem that I am unable to fix. HELP !!! THANKS SKY

A:Sky : Spooler Problem

What do you mean you awakened to?

Have you checked in services to see if the print spooler services, is running and set to automatic

start / run / services.msc
scroll down to print spooler, start the service, and set to automatic

joan

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sky-spooler-problem.887568/
Relevancy 33.97%

Spooler service not running on Windows7 .I've checked MSC and get Error 3 system cannot find the path specified.
Thank You

A:Printer spooler

moving this to hardware, not sure it's a virus/malware issue.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/printer-spooler.1127249/
Relevancy 33.97%

I keep getting the message Spooler subsystem app not running and cannnot print anything. I went into my computor, manage, services,and made sure spooler was started but it doesn't fix the problem. Can anybody help me to fix this. Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/spooler-subsystem-296398.html
Relevancy 33.97%

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
RAM: 6033 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000, -1984 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 945379 MB, Free - 907326 MB;
Motherboard: Quanta, XV1
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled
Hi, I am having trouble with the print spooler. I have been in local services and I restart the spooler,
but it doesn't keep running for some reason. I have done all the scans and updates. Need help.
Thanks ahead of time.

system info above says defender is disabled, but it is wrong. It is enabled/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/print-spooler.1141839/
Relevancy 33.97%

When ever i try to print from any of the computers the print spooler crashes. I Restart it and does the same thing. Anyone of any suggestions?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/print-spooler.850701/
Relevancy 33.97%

When i try to print it says print spooler is not on, got to reboot 3 or 4 time to get to work, what can i do ?

Hello,

I had this same issue in the past, try this thread;

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproperf/thread/fd7f46d3-baa1-4a38-9ad3-dec5426d9297

Hope this helps!!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/488640/print-spooler/
Relevancy 33.97%

Hi there,

I have a laptop at home and when I went on it the other day I tried to open internet explorer and the window kept closing before it finished loading.

When I went into my documents there was a folder called Spooler logs which i have never seen before I tried deleting it a few times and it kept reappearing. I tried running spybot but it wouldnt let me and everytime I tried to open any program even to search for something on the system it closed it.

I tried restoring the system to a previous date but it said that it had made no changes.

Help!

Nicola

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/spooler-logs-355688.html
Relevancy 33.97%

I have a gateway computer model no gm5470c runing vista prem version. received a message saying that the spooler sub system has stopped working. Will not communicate with my Lexmark printer. I believe it has something to do with my wife printing coupons off of the internet and with my mcafee antivirus software. How do I get rid of this error? How do restart the spooler?

Have a look at this mate: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324757

You might have to install the printer again, sometimes it wont let you restart the service. Try the link to Microsoft help centre, if that doesn't work let me know!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/print-spooler.909050/
Relevancy 33.97%

pls solve this problem

my computer when start and loading startup programm

then a error message come that "spooler subsystem app has encountered a problem need to close" and my all print job r canceled
and i restart computer this problem still running

A:spooler subsystem app

Hello umesh007ajmera

Here is Microsoft help for you.

If you cannot understand this or just need any help at all, please post back
Just ask

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/spooler-subsystem-app-372421.html
Relevancy 33.97%

XP Pro
everything works great except it will not let me start print spooler.

See if this helps:

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/spooler.htm

Right click on 'SpoolerPE.reg (XP Pro)' and select 'Save target as' or 'Save to download folder'

Right click on the downloaded .reg file and select 'Merge'.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/print-spooler.736049/
Relevancy 33.97%

Hi I have just installed a scanner onto my computer and all the other printers have now dissappeared and when I try to add them back on it says the print spooler service is not running, Help!

A:Printer Spooler

Katht, what kind of scanner did you install? Is it using a USB port or is it a parallel to the printer cable for it's connection? Need to know. thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/printer-spooler-441935.html
Relevancy 33.97%

hi there...
Im in dying need of some assisstance.

I have a HP laserjet M1120MFP printer.
I can no longer print anything ,bt the scanning and copying is fine.
There are another 2 pc's connected that share the printer.

What i have done so far is:
1. Ran the microsoft fix it program.
2. Ran a registry clean.
3. Went to command prompt, typed "services.msc" And scrolled down to printer spooler and started it. (i have noticed that this keeps stopping on its own.)

Would appreciate any help....thanks in advance

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/spooler-subsystem-app-495180.html
Relevancy 33.97%

have a dell 9200 laptop and a brother mfc685cw connected to a desktop and 3 days ago I could print from the dell now I can't..the desktop will print

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/spooler-not-running.751137/
Relevancy 33.97%

Need a little bit of help, haven't worked much with the "spoolsv.exe" service.

In the office I'm currently working in, we got a few new computers before Christmas, they are IBM 'Think Centre'.
One of the computers which when boot up freezes just after windows login when the initial services are being loaded. Thru trial and error I have determined it is the spoolsv service, as when its terminated or disabled the computer operates perfectly.

All the computers in the office have their own printer, and currently because the computer is rendered unusable I have disabled the Print Spooler on this computer.

Spyware/Adaware/Virus Scans all come back fine. As this is an Office computer, usage is monitored.

Any assistance with what may be wrong with the service would be helpful.
Any scans or log files can be posted on request.
Thanks for any help,

-DefStryk

My guess would be a dodgy printer driver.

I would delete the printer (im assuming you have 1 setup) off the PC in question, download latest drivers and add a new printer, using the downloaded drivers.

If that fails, come back with what OS and service pack you are running and what printer is connected to the PC.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/print-spooler.533696/
Relevancy 33.97%

When I boot up XP my printers won't show up and I can't add any. It says my print spooler isn't running. Sometimes when I reboot a couple of times they show up and all is fine. How can I manually turn on the print spooler when I get this message so my printers will show up? One is attached directly to my computer and the others are on the network.

Is Print Spooler started in Services. Go to Start>Run, type Services.msc.
You also mention that you have a network, are you using SP2? Make sure Print Sharing is enabled , see if this article will help http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=1596.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/print-spooler-150006.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Long story short, I have a printer and print to IP. I need the option under the advanced printer settings for "spool directly to printer" to stay selected. Every time I log off and back on the printer goes back to spooling. I've tried disabling
the print spooler in Services altogether, however when I do that Devices and Printer show no printer at all. 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e6145f0d-f84d-4ca6-802f-b50979fb5bfc/i-need-to-keep-a-printer-from-using-the-spooler?forum=w7itproperf