Windows Support Forum

Yellow Streaks in computer screen

Q: Yellow Streaks in computer screen

So this is an interesting one...
There is a yellow streak on the right hand side of my screen. It has no discernible shape, and to be honest it looks like a coffee stain. However, it is defitely internal, since I have noticed that I cannot get it out, and it is...growing. It is just a light tint, with part of it being more intense than others. And here is another catch: when the resolution changes, or the screen refreshes, or when it is booting up (basically when there is a black screen) it sometimes switches to a bluish color. This is very odd. The only solution I can think of is opening it up and making sure wires are secure (note this is a laptop).

PS: I am pretty experienced in computers, first time seeing something like this.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Yellow Streaks in computer screen

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Yellow Streaks in computer screen

It may be a damaged LCD screen...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/yellow-streaks-in-computer-screen.198100/
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi all About months ago my computer was rebooting itself randomly At the time I had Win black screen w/ streaks Computer blue freezes I was Computer freezes black screen w/ blue streaks told by the person who created my computer that I needed a bigger power supply Recently I had the computer reformatted with Win XP SP and installed a new power supply Unfortunately that didn t solve the problem I went into Computer Properties Computer freezes black screen w/ blue streaks and unchecked automatic restart Now whether idling or online or checking email the computer will freeze and I get a black screen with jagged blue streaks From there I have to manually shut down the computer I got BlueScreenView and so far since I installed XP and put in the new PSU it s reporting crashes Here are my computer spec Mainboard BIOSTAR Group P M -M FE Chipset VIA P M CN VN PT Processor Intel Pentium E MHz Physical Memory MBDDR -SDRAM Video Card VIA Chrome HC IGP Family Hard Disk Western Digital WD AADS- S B GB Monitor Type AH - inches Network Card VIA Technologies VT Rhine II Fast Ethernet Adapter Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack -bit DirectX Version If you would like what the BlueScreenView is showing let me know and I will post all crashes Any help is greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 62.35%

Hello! I just bought a new 19" LCD Monitor by LG (L196WTQ-BW). I am finding that the text quality is poor and a bit blurry and there are stripes that bleed from colored boxes on the screen to either side. Very poor graphics. I downloaded the correct driver from the CD that came with the monitor.

I just returned another monitor that did the same thing - thinking it was a lemon... now I'm not so sure.

The Dell computer that this new monitor is attached to is 7 years old. The graphics card is a NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 MODEL 64.

The DELL CRT that I just replaced had an excellent picture - until it blew the other day.
Thoughts?

Cynthia

Relevancy 62.35%

I was basically just youtubing a bit ago, and this happend (refer to pictures). Its like this aqua color on white backgrounds and the red lines and haze on the taskbar and some black background images. Its really weird, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section

Dell Inspiron M5010
Windows 7 (of course)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250

A:Color of screen has changed, also with red streaks.

i know im colour blind.. but i cant see anything amiss here!!

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/338388-color-screen-has-changed-also-red-streaks.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Can anyone tell me why my computer screen turns yellow somtimes?? Everything gets this yellow shade all of a sudden. I really don't know why this happens, and it looks awful! Now I even hate to work on my computer. All the graphics look terrible because of this yellow shade on them. I've been searching for a solution everywhere, but it seems no one had a problem like this before! My computer is almost 3 years old, and this never happened until now. Please help me!

Ziz

A:Yellow computer screen!!

Hi Ziz...

First thing I would do is plug in another monitor to make sure it isn't the monitor going bad. Then take it from there.

I take it you checked to make sure the connection from the video card to the monitor is solid.

Good luck

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/yellow-computer-screen.70013/
Relevancy 61.92%

Blue lines are on my screen and I can't see the picture. Now after a month of this at start-up the screen is black, but I can hear windows start-up sound in the background. Anyone know why it's doing this?

Thanks,

J

A:Screen is black at start-up, before there were blue streaks.

Assuming its a laptop...

Have you tried connecting another monitor to it to see if you get a picture?

If you hold a light up to the screen, can you see anything on it (faint picture)?

Have you tried putting pressure on the laptop and around the frame of the screen in multiple places to see if it responds?

Your screen could be dead or have a bad connection. It would be helpful to know if you have tried these things first.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/328468-screen-black-start-up-before-there-were-blue-streaks.html
Relevancy 60.63%

This is my build Gigabyte P DS C D E Saphire X Pro Gig Wintec RAM Maxtor G RPM HD WD GB RPM I used partition magic to partition off half of my Primary Maxtor HD used Linux ext then formatted my second HD to Linux Ext don t know why figured I would Install Linuxs on either the second partion of my primary HD or on my second HD so I formatted both when setup was done and reboot prompted I started getting these red dotted lines accross my entire screen I thought maybe it might have had something to do with me just overclocking my CPU and maybe something overheating but when I checked temperatures they are only at Celcius When I restarted in windows to try and troubeshoot the lines were then blue and my ATI control center said that the communication from my Graphics card was in error or something like that Based on the alerts from my graphics controller I think that it is the graphics card I just re-installed windows and the red dott rows are still there But when I changed my resolution from x to x only columns of red previously dots now verticle streaks Now if I reinstall the ATI driver there are red streaks all accross my screan and when my OS starts after a while of blacking on and Out-Red Blue screen accross Bugging & Card Graphics Streaks off the screen will stay black as if my PC is off so I have to reboot What has happened to my graphics card nbsp

A:Graphics Card Bugging Out-Red & Blue Streaks accross screen

You know what...i get the same problem as well. Still finding solutions though...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/graphics-card-bugging-out-red-blue-streaks-accross-screen.586259/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi,
I am getting a yellow screen on my desktop saying" Warning spyware detected on your computer. Install a spyware or antivirus remover to clean your computer.

I am also getting a weird screen with insects crolling across the screen from time to time.

What do I need to do ?

Thanks

A:Yellow Screen Saying Warning Spyware Detected On Your Computer

Hi there umohta, welcome to BleepingComputer.Print off a copy of these instructions, and also save them to a Notepad file on your desktop, so they are easily accessible. We are going to boot into Safe Mode later in the fix, and there is no internet access. Download SmitfraudFix (by S!Ri)Open the file and it will extract the contents (a folder named SmitfraudFix) to your Desktop.Reboot your computer into Safe Mode. This is done by rebooting Windows and pressing F8 at boot/Windows startup, usually right after the beep. Then select Safe Mode from the list. Make sure you choose the option without Networking Support.Once in Safe Mode, open the SmitfraudFix folder again. Double-click smitfraudfix.cmd.Select option #2 - Clean by typing 2 and press "Enter" to delete infected files.You will be prompted : "Registry cleaning - Do you want to clean the registry ?"; answer "Yes" by typing Y and press "Enter" in order to remove the Desktop background and clean registry keys associated with the infection.The tool will now check if wininet.dll is infected. You may be prompted to replace the infected file (if found); answer "Yes" by typing Y and press "Enter".The tool may need to restart your computer to finish the cleaning process; if it doesn't, please restart it into Normal Windows.A text file will appear onscreen, with results from the cleaning process; please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.The report can also be found at the root of the system drive, usually at C:\rapport.txtWarning : running option #2 on a non infected computer will remove your Desktop background.Please include rapport.txt in your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/147781/yellow-screen-saying-warning-spyware-detected-on-your-computer/
Relevancy 59.34%

Recently, I've noticed the DVD player on my computer isn't working right. There are green streaks all over the video when I play it. It doesn't matter which program I use, whether it's PowerDVD or Windows Media Player or anything else. Sometimes, if I restart the computer, I can get the player to work for about 5 minutes before the green streaks come. I've tried updating my video gard drivers and everything, and nothing seems to work. Much help please.Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/93277/cant-get-computers-dvd-player-to-work-without-green-streaks/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi guys,

My Dell computer running Vista keeps crashing and starting back up with these wierd wavy blue and yellow lines across the whole screen. The screen resolution also reverts back to 800x600 and only 3 other resolution options even remain. Usually I'll reinstall the video card drivers and the problem goes away, for a bit. I even reformatted the computer thinking it was a virus and the same problem reoccured. My problem seems very similiar to these posts here:
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vista/941740-weird-wavy-blue-lines-startup.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic245362.html

According to those posts the answer seems to be my video card crapping out, if this is the case I'll have to get a new one but if you think there might be any other answer, please let me know.

Thanks.

Relevancy 58.48%

I was told by the people at the Total War forums that my computer should be and Playing 2 Screen Total Demo While a Yellow Crashing War Shogun Getting Computer able to run Shogun Total War on medium settings on my ATI Radeon card While the game demo itself was running smoothly but during the first tutorial battle the computer suddenly froze and then the screen was a sickly yellow I was running the computer on High Performance on the Power Options section of the Control Panel I think I have the latest patch for the graphics in there though I don t know if I have some of the stuff from the glitchy ATI driver update from Steam which was giving me similar issues only with Computer Crashing and Getting a Yellow Screen While Playing Shogun 2 Total War Demo a gray screen instead of a yellow one I got that Steam driver update on the nd I believe and the current update on the th of February Any way to fix this issue Dxdiag under high performance ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name PETR-PC Operating System Windows Home Premium -bit Build win gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer System manufacturer System Model System Product Name BIOS BIOS Date Ver Processor AMD Athlon II X Processor CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting Using System DPI System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version Computer Crashing and Getting a Yellow Screen While Playing Shogun 2 Total War Demo bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic Computer Crashing and Getting a Yellow Screen While Playing Shogun 2 Total War Demo retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name ATI Radeon HD Series Manufacturer ATI Technologies Inc Chip type ATI display adapter x DAC type Internal DAC MHz Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS E B amp REV Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Name Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model AL W Monitor Id ACRAD Native Mode unknown Output Type DVI Driver Name aticfx dll aticfx dll aticfx aticfx atiumd dll atidxx dll atiumdag atidxx atiumdva atiumd a cap atitmm dll Driver File Version English Driver Version DDI Version Driver Model WDDM Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d Yes WHQL Date Stamp Device Identifier D B EE -D D - CF-D - BC BEC C Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID xE B Revision ID x Driver Strong Name oem inf ATI Mfg NTamd ati mtag R X pci ven amp dev Rank Of Driver E Video Accel ModeMPEG A ModeMPEG C Deinterlace Caps E FF-B - B-BCF -BCB E F Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY E FF-B - B-BCF -BCB E F Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Forma... Read more

A:Computer Crashing and Getting a Yellow Screen While Playing Shogun 2 Total War Demo

Please perform the following, so that we can get the exact specs of your computer. This will better assist us in helping you more.Publish a Snapshot using SpeccyThe below is for those who cannot get onlinePlease take caution when attaching a text file to your post if you cannot copy/paste the link to your post, you will need to edit it to make sure that your Windows Key is not present.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/382338/computer-crashing-and-getting-a-yellow-screen-while-playing-shogun-2-total-war-demo/
Relevancy 53.32%

Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Geoff on - - Computer is in Normal Mode ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- System Restore --------------------------------------------------------------Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Message: Screen Remo... Install Spyware Antiviris On Warning! Yellow Computer! An Blue Your Or Spyware Detected With The / Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - Last known good configuration - - UTC - RP - System CheckpointBacked up registry hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis run as Geoff exe -----------------------------------------------Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at p m on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS Blue / Yellow Screen With The Message: Warning! Spyware Detected On Your Computer! Install An Antiviris Or Spyware Remo... system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Ahead InCD InCDsrv exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Blue / Yellow Screen With The Message: Warning! Spyware Detected On Your Computer! Install An Antiviris Or Spyware Remo... Files Unlocker UnlockerAssistant exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXEC Program Files CA eTrust Internet Security Suite eTrust EZ Antivirus CAVRID exeC Program Files ScanSoft OmniPageSE OpwareSE exeC Program Files CA eTrust Internet Security Suite cctray cctray exeC Program Files Ahead InCD InCD exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr ExeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files CA eTrust Internet Security Suite eTrust EZ Antivirus ISafe exeC WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA EXEC Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeC Program Files Logitech Desktop Messenger Program LogitechDesktopMessenger exeC Program Files Logitech SetPoint KEM exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Nikon PictureProject NkbMonitor exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC Program Files Logitech SetPoint KHALMNPR EXEC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files CA eTrust Internet Security Suite eTrust EZ Antivirus VetMsg exeC WINDOWS system wscntfy exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exeC WINDOWS system taskmgr exeC Program Files CA eTrust Internet Security Suite ccprovsp exeC Documents and Settings Geoff Desktop dss exeC DOCUME Geoff Desktop Geoff exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http nz yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer proxy student otago ac nz R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhostO - BHO HP Print Enhancer - C E- - -BF - C - C Program Files HP Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dllO - BHO HP Print Clips - F -DC - -A C- F D C - C Program Files HP Smart Web Printing hpswp framework dllO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Winamp Toolbar BHO - CEE EC- - bc- B - DDC AB C - C Program Files Winamp Toolbar winamptb dllO - BHO no name - A F A -AFEB- -AE D-DC E - C WINDOWS system nnnoMFwW dllO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dl... Read more

A:Blue / Yellow Screen With The Message: Warning! Spyware Detected On Your Computer! Install An Antiviris Or Spyware Remo...

Hi,* Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofixThis includes installing the Windows XP Recovery Console in case you have not installed it yet.Post the log from ComboFix when you've accomplished that, along with a new HijackThis log.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/148675/blue-yellow-screen-with-the-message-warning-spyware-detected-on-your-computer-install-an-antiviris-or-spyware-remover-to-clean-your-computer/
Relevancy 49.02%

I rebooted my computer this morning and suddenly the screen is yellow!! I tried re-booting again but the same thing. Any suggestions?

theolddog

A:Help!! Yellow Screen

Never mind. The problem is solved. Somehow the monitor connector had worked itself loose. As soon as I tightened up the connection everything went back to normal.

thanks anyways

theolddog

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-yellow-screen.298339/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello there So lately when i have been playing games on my laptop the computer crashes but does not bsod Instead Screen?? Yellow the screen turns yellow with brown pixels streaking across the screen The sound continuously clips on the last thing that was played and i am forced to reboot my computer Also my computer is significantly slower than it was in the past For example at one point i could play Starwars FU on highest graphics and experience little fps problems Now I find I need to lower graphics settings on even some of the less Yellow Screen?? demanding games I first encountered this problem about a month ago so i just reformatted and reinstalled windows thinking that i could get rid of any issues quickly and for good Upon reinstalling a few barebone drivers and updates from windows and my graphics card driver I started gaming again To my dismay more of the same yellow screen It seems as if this is some kind of hardware issue I have ran memtest x for passes and there were no errors Any help would be appreciated System Info MSI Notebook Microsoft Windows Ultimate Intel Core Duo CPU GB ram NVIDIA GeForce M GS WDC WD BEKT- F TRO ATA Device hd

A:Yellow Screen??

Hi test your graphics FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/yellow-screen-550857.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I brought home two freebie lcd monitors from work, one displays with a yellow tint. I have tried reinstalling my drivers, switching vga cables, checking the pin set, everything is okay. Do I need to replace some kind of lighting source inside the monitor itself?

A:My screen is yellow!!!!

I also tried using three different video cards, not including my onboard video. The problem persists.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/my-screen-is-yellow-483821.html
Relevancy 49.02%

My computer screen turns a yellowish annoying color after signing on to the internet. It does not seem to do that before I sign on. U can still see everything on the page, just everything has a yellow tint to it. I have windows xp.

A:yellow screen

Firstly I'd check all connections are properly seated. Maybe check your graphics card is seated properly and that it's drivers are current.

Also, whilst connected to the internet and the yellowness appears, try reducing the colour depth to 16bit.

What kind of monitor is it? Is it old?

I've had this before - the monitor was shot!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/yellow-screen.547694/
Relevancy 49.02%

I hope someone can help me. My screen has a yellow tint to it, and it doesn't appear to be the monitor as when I turn it off and back on, there is no colour problem. Windows starts up in the right colours as well........any ideas?

A:Yellow screen

Does your screen freeze when it has got the yellow tint? If you are getting it with a screen freeze, it can be RAM , or the video card.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/yellow-screen.777307/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi, I'm Rintone

I don't really know where i can find help for this problem, probably this isn't the right place.
I was surfing the Internet, while trying to plug my headset, when, unpluged the head set and back to Chrome my computer freezes. I try disperatly to push ctrl-alt-canc but the computer still freezed.
My tower was on the floor, so i decided to pick it up and slowly put it in his place when my screen turned all yellowish, i restarted Windows...and the screen was still all yellow, all the time!

What is the problem on my computer? =(

A:Why is my screen all yellow-ish?

Check the connection for the monitor on the back of the computer.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/471748/why-is-my-screen-all-yellow-ish/
Relevancy 49.02%

My screen is yellow and i don't know why it keeps changing back and forth from yellow to white

A:Why is my screen yellow?

Hi sydneyrocks18,8 and welcoem to TSG.

Your screen may be loosing the Blue color signal; causing the remaining red and green signals to form yellow.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/why-is-my-screen-yellow.875601/
Relevancy 49.02%

I just bought  hp ENVY13-D045TU yesterday and suffering from yellow screen which I feel is the factory defect and it is very uncomfortable. Please clarify  Regards

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/Yellow-Screen/td-p/5677731
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi i am new to this site and not sure i have posted this in the right place.Anyway i have a blue screen with a yellow box saying "Waning spyware detected on your computer! install an antivirus or spyware remover to clean your computer". I have run avg which just keept finding cookies, i have also scanned my laptop with mcaffe(which i have now uninstalled as it wasnt finding anything wrong),i tried many other programmes but to no help,i then ran superantivirus which managed to find a vundo virus and other trojans and it removed it all,but i am still left with this annoying blue screen.PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.I am running windows xp.

A:Blue Screen With Yellow Box

You are infected. I'll move you to the correct forum

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/162696/blue-screen-with-yellow-box/
Relevancy 48.59%

Today, for the first time in the four-plus years I have had this computer, from time to time there is a yellow tint on the screen while I am surfing the Net. I can still read everything and navigate the pages. What is causing this, and what can I do about it?

Relevancy 48.59%

I am just looking for help for an issue with my chromebook. Yesterday, I was using my HP chromebook. I set my chromebook down on the couch while I went to grab something and when I came back I had a yellow line down the middle of my screen.  I did a complete shut down of my HP chromebook, it didn't help. I tried to mess with the screen/display setting and nothing. Its not a crack in the screen either.  If I dim my screen the line dimes too. If I brighten my screen the yellow gets brighter. I have no idea how to fix/get rid of the line. I bought my chromebook last year, 12/03/2015, so the device is under a year old. Anyone have any ideas or solutions for this issue?

A:yellow line through the Screen

Make a warranty claim it is a defect in the screen and should be covered. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/yellow-line-through-the-Screen/td-p/5827348
Relevancy 48.59%

I just bought this notebool, but I noticed that the colors do not look good, the white color tends to yellow, I installed all the latest drivers, but nothing has changed, my colleague has the same PC but the colors are different, faulty screen ?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Yellow-tint-to-screen/td-p/5675777
Relevancy 48.59%

Hey guys, im new to these forums but im told its a valuble place to come for advice but im having a problem with my computer monitor which is it keep displaying yellow lines all down the screen and i dont know what it is

can anyone help

Relevancy 48.59%

HI, I have purchased a HP L1710 But the screen coming yellow , Can you pls help me to solve this  Issue , I want white screen only.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Yellow-screen-Issue/td-p/5814980
Relevancy 48.59%

My laptop's screen has a yellow tint to it. If I turn it off, the screen is normal for the few seconds before I am logged out. Turning it back on, as it loads it is also normal, but then it flickers to yellow. Today, the yellow tint came on as soon as I hooked my laptop to the projector for a presentation. The projector projected my yellow tint, so I know it's not a physical issue with the screen. I'm thinking that something is off with the graphics card. Any help? I really need this laptop for work. Laptop: Purchased Jan. 2010Model: Hp G60 Notebook PCRuns: Windows 7 64 Bit  

A:Yellow tint to screen

I have been having the same exact problem same model too it's taken me forever to find somebody who has,have you come up with anything yet

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Yellow-tint-to-screen/td-p/352095
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi all ,Just a quick question, some friends of mine have a problem with there playstation, the thing works but everything is yellow ,any ideas ? thanks.

Relevancy 48.59%

Hi My laptop screen was working fine for the past few days but all of a sudden, the bottom right corner of my screen started becoming slightly yellow. I do not know how to exactly describe it but the said corner is a faded yellow and I cannot seem to get rid of it. What is the problem and how can I fix it? I have a Lenovo Yoga 700 14.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/Screen-Corner-Yellow/td-p/3328696
Relevancy 48.59%

ok a few things guys gals I have a one day old GTX ssc which I am having some issues with First off with Screen Yellow Solved: this card I received quot quot pin molex adapters My Power supple which is a PowerUp GEN- -Watt Power Supply i know some may think its junk it s just about yrs old and still kicking lol Anyway this PS came with one molex connector My question is With the quot quot molex adapter that came with this video card they have a quot quot power connectors on the other end So that is molex adapter with power connectors both of which are male My question is Do I need to connect quot both quot of the power connectors which then would total quot quot Hope someone can understand that nd part When I play BFBC battlefield bad company my screen is going yellow I have uninstalled my old drivers via the device manager I then ran driver sweeper What the heck could be going on thank you nbsp

Relevancy 48.59%

Hey guys,
I got a light blue screen of death, then a yellow one and this continuously happened for about a week. i've cleaned my computer, double checked all connections and i just got it again after playing LoL. This would occasionally happen to me while playing minecraft too. I tried repairing .NET because that's what another forum told me to do. Today, after the repair, i received the yellow screen again. Afterwards (when i force shut off my computer) the motherboard and fans turn on, then the whole thing shuts off before anything is displayed. Please help, my gpu monitor said it was only at 45 degrees C and my cpu fan is maxxed at high.
Thank you for your time

A:Black/Yellow Screen to Nothing

Full specs of the system?
CPU
Motherboard
Video card
Ram
Power Supply
What do the the rest of the temps look like?
What are you seeing for voltage readings on the 12v, 5v, 3.3v rails?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/black-yellow-screen-to-nothing-660283.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I have a Daytek DT-1531D monitor and an ATI 128 Ultra display adapter. I have tried to update the drivers but they are still there. Sometimes they are there and then they aren't. WTF is going on here??????

Relevancy 48.16%

I tried cleaning my monitor with distilled water but it turns out that it just left my monitor with alot of streaks on it that i cant seem to get rid of, how would i go ahead cleaning it?

A:Monitor has streaks on it

I've found that the best way is with a extremely soft towel (I use cotton diapers for my car and these screens) micro fiber also works but can leave a fine fiber behind. Mist the towel and then wipe while the monitor is off. If needed just increase the pressure a little but don't push hard. Flip the towel over and then lightly buff. I used a special LCD wash but I've used Windex as well with good luck, but again just like with thermal paste installation "less is more" !

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/247198-monitor-has-streaks.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I m mainly just wondering if you guys think that this monitor is on its way out or not Basically what happens is when the monitor is left on for a while minutes to start seeing it if you look hard I get a pretty thin faded vertical line nearly as tall as the screen along with several other small streaks or smudges about the size problem LCD - streaks of a pen cap near the top If the monitor is left on for several hours it slowly becomes more noticable but its always a faded version of the proper color and oddly enough doesn t show up on very dark colors like black At first I actually thought LCD problem - streaks it might be a smudge on the screen but after cleaning the monitor off to be sure it still came back I could probably take a picture of this LCD problem - streaks if anyone thought it would help Try as I might searching around online I have yet to find out what to even call the problem I ve found plenty of info on ghosting and backlight bleed but I don t really think either applies Can someone please shed some light on this for me I haven t seen anyone with a similar problem nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lcd-problem-streaks.679485/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello fellow Windows enthusiasts So I installed Windows on my Toshiba Satellite Yellow Line the Down Screen Vertical P -S laptop a couple months ago and I love Vertical Yellow Line Down the Screen it everything has been working great up until now I have this vertical yellow line pixel wide running from the Vertical Yellow Line Down the Screen top to the bottom of my screen just to the right of the centerline Here's an example of what it looks like It started out flashing on and off periodically and I noticed that it had something to do with the white balance of the screen On my black background it was appearing a lot less often than with a white browser window open Although now the damn thing is stuck on all the time It does not appear on my post screen or on the Windows loading screens or when Windows is booted in Safe Mode Things I have tried so far Rolling back my graphics driver to a previous version - no effect Updating my graphics driver to the newest version - no effect Do you have any ideas on how I might fix this

A:Vertical Yellow Line Down the Screen

So nobody has any ideas of what might be causing this?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/67072-vertical-yellow-line-down-screen.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I caught some kind of malware possibly a trojan of some kind Anyway it appears as a blue Screen/yellow !!!!!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Box Malware=blue screen with a yellow box in the center saying spyware found please install anti-virus or anti-spy software It Malware=blue Screen/yellow Box !!!!!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is also producing pop-ups that say Malware=blue Screen/yellow Box !!!!!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have Malware=blue Screen/yellow Box !!!!!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an error and also the thing that scares me is that it goes to a completely blue screen with white lettering saying i have an error and that it needs to restart my computer I have been trying to combat this malware but it seems that it doesnt want to go away I used AVG and SUPERANTI-SPYWARE and I still show signs of infection like no option to change background and the blue screen with white lettering occasionally pops-up My last resort is you guys so I am leaving a HJT log Please help I need the computer for school and this is a very time sensitive issue Thank You Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe c program files common files logitech lvmvfm LVPrcSrv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe C WINDOWS system Rundll exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe C PROGRA Yahoo browser ybrwicon exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech LComMgr Communications Helper exe C Program Files Logitech QuickCam QuickCam exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech LComMgr LVComSX exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe C Program Files Microsoft Works WksSb exe C PROGRA Yahoo browser ycommon exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system lphc aj et t exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared wkcalrem exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe C Program Files Prayer Times Adhnqq exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgemc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqimzone exe C Program Files Linksys Wireless-B PCI Adapter OdHost exe C Program Files Linksys Wireless-B PCI Adapter WMP Cfg exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Canon CAL CALMAIN exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Logitech QuickCam COCIManager exe C PROGRA Yahoo MESSEN YAHOOM EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG avgwb dat C Program Files Yahoo browser ybrowser exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis hijackthis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sp msgr http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http att yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults su msgr http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Ma... Read more

A:Malware=blue Screen/yellow Box !!!!!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not create multiple threads for the same problem! Read >>Posting help read first<< if you feel you are not getting help.

Closing duplicate thread, please continue here: http://forums.techguy.org/malware-removal-hijackthis-logs/724624-help-blue-screen-spyware-found.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/malware-blue-screen-yellow-box-help.724697/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello so i got on computer and i saw  yellow spot 1-2 cm in all sides.i thought program crashed or anything i closed all tasks that i dont needed but that yellow ball-thing is not gonesaw some post that this is LCD problem that pixel in gone wrongsoo can i fix it somehow or i need replacment

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/Yellow-1-2-cm-spot-on-monitor-screen/td-p/5709702
Relevancy 48.16%

Lately i have been having a weird yellowish color shade. I am using a 40' samsung as my monitor. when i do a cold start on my tv, the yellow shades don't appear, but after a few minutes they tend to show up, as if the pixels are warmed up. this only happened when im under PC mode, when using the ps3 or regular tv, they do not appear. also, when i change the resolution on my computer to something like 1152x864, they dont show, but when running computer on a resolution of 1600x1200, they show... my video card is a NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

thank you.

Relevancy 48.16%

Hi I'm really sorry for asking for help on my first post but I've been having a problem with my Desktop PC that's really bugging me no pun intended It seems that my computer freezes randomly and displays some artifacts - little yellow and blue on Artifacts (yellow lines) the screen vertical lines on certain parts of the screen I've taken a photo of the screen so you can see what I'm trying to describe I can't print screen because the computer freezes completely while doing this http oi tinypic Artifacts (yellow lines) on the screen com wglqg jpg As you can see there are two vertical yellow lines Artifacts (yellow lines) on the screen on the bottom left corner of the picture as well as on every piece of text picture and icon This doesn't happen too often maybe once every two weeks but it's persistent so I decided to ask for help to see what I can do to fix it This is not the only problem my computer has had for the last few months I've Artifacts (yellow lines) on the screen also been having some blue screens but the computer restarts almost immediately after displaying the blue screen so I can't really tell what it says I remember reading something like quot Memory Dump quot and a counter or something These happen like every week or so Could this happen because of my video card Maybe I shouldn't be running Windows on such an old computer Maybe I should get a new one It's years old now These are my specs AMD Athlon GB RAM DDR NVidia GeForce with the latest drivers Thanks in advance for your help and sorry if this topic is in the wrong section

A:Artifacts (yellow lines) on the screen

Quote: Originally Posted by NeonFlow

Could this happen because of my video card?

Perhaps.

It could be something as simple as a faulty driver, or it could be that the actual card or even the Power Supply is starting to fail (hence the spoaradic shutdowns and artifacts).

The best place to start is to have someone to look at BSOD chrash dumps:

Navigate to C:\Windows\minidump and zip the contents of that folder.

Create a new thread and upload the .zip file in the Crashes and Debugging - Windows 7 Forums section.

If it's a driver issue, then the crash dumps will tend to consistently point towards the same file. If the results are varied and inconsistent, that generally suggests that a component is failing.

Another way to attempt to rule out driver vs hardware is to check for artifacts during the machines startup (BIOS / POST) and/or running in safe mode.

If there are visible artifacts, restarts etc during POST or in Safe Mode, then it's hardware.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/150884-artifacts-yellow-lines-screen.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I have a fairly new DELL computer, with a 17" Microtek thin screen. For the past two days, I've been getting a vertical yellow strip, about 1-1/2 inches wide, about one third over from the left. It comes on as I boot up the computer. I have WindowsXP.

Why - and how can I get rid of it?

Rose-Marie

A:vertical yellow strip on screen

do you have any magnetic source close to the screen like a large speaker? are you using the native resolution setting 'cause if this is a lcd monitor they don't like to go higher or lower. does it stay on after booting up?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vertical-yellow-strip-on-screen.165105/
Relevancy 48.16%

I have just installed a dual monitor set-up on my PC. 1 connected with DVI and the other with HDMI.
While using both screens 1 has a yellow tint (the right screen) but when I switch back to using just the single monitor (left screen) then that screen has the yellow tint?
Please help!

A:Yellow screen when using dual monitor

Can you please post specifications about the computer you're using as well as the monitors?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/226549-yellow-screen-when-using-dual-monitor.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello. I just updated my gaming rig, and I am having problems with my video/display. Whenver I open a gaming application blue or yellow checkered squares will appear horizontally across my monitor, and then when I exit the game it appears on my desktop. Any ideas whats wrong?

Relevancy 48.16%

I have a Samsung monitor, which I've had for about 3 years now. Recently I've noticed the screen loosing quality, with tinges of blue overlapping the image. I've recently moved into a new place, and suddenly the screen is yellowish tinge. I've played with the wires, and the metal needles in the hookup don't look damaged or anything. Could it be a settings issue? Any possible solutions to this problem?

Relevancy 48.16%

Can someone tell me how do get rid of this yellow triangle?
A pop up appears and says

Security Alert: Sypyware found
Your computer is infected with the last verison of PSW.x-Virtrojan
Bla,Bla,Bla

Do I have a virus?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/yellow-triangle-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen.692757/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello and God bless you to anyone who can help me out Just in the past two days a blue desktop screen with a yellow spyware warning has been showing up I haven t let me computer become idle enough to get those bugs everyone else is talking about My Virus Scan detects it and Blue Warning...Nothing Screen/Yellow please but help. new, says it deleted it but it s still there I am computer illiterate so hopefully I did this right but here is the Hijack Log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis Blue Screen/Yellow Warning...Nothing new, but please help. v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System WLTRYSVC EXE C WINDOWS System bcmwltry exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLAcsd exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files McAfee Common Framework FrameworkService exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Mcshield exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise VsTskMgr exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS system WLTRAY exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files Dell MediaDirect PCMService exe C Program Files Corel Corel Snapfire Plus Corel Photo Downloader exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLSoftware exe C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise SHSTAT EXE C Program Files McAfee Common Framework UdaterUI exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C WINDOWS system lphccofj ecbr exe C Program Files rhc ofj ecbr rhc ofj ecbr exe C Program Files NetWaiting netWaiting exe C Program Files Dell Support DSAgnt exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Kodak Kodak EasyShare software bin EasyShare exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files McAfee Common Framework McTray exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktopIndex exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktopDisplay exe C PROGRA WIDCOMM BLUETO BTSTAC EXE C WINDOWS system pphccofj ecbr exe c progra common instal update isuspm exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService agent exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL www google com ig dell hl en amp client dell-usuk-rel amp channel us amp ibd R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www nytimes com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microso... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-yellow-warning-nothing-new-but-please-help.723726/
Relevancy 48.16%

First off use your site often to resolve isues I run into Your help and support for others keep me coming here for answers finally ran into a spyware issue i haven't Spyware Blue Yellow And Screen find any real info on yet so here we go Have laptop that this blue and yellow spyware is coming up on at startup and then goes away after a few minutes quot Warning Spyware detected on your computer install an antivius or spyware remover to clean your comptuer quot Went through all the steps and instructed befor posting here are the logs Deckard's System Scanner v Run by lori cardwell on - - Computer is in Normal Mode ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Blue And Yellow Spyware Screen System Restore --------------------------------------------------------------Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint - - UTC - RP - Software Distribution Service - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint - - UTC - RP - Removed NetWaiting-- First Restore Point -- - - UTC - RP - Software Distribution Service Backed up registry hives Performed disk cleanup Total Physical Memory MiB MiB recommended -- HijackThis run as lori cardwell exe ---------------------------------------Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS System wltrysvc exeC WINDOWS System bcmwltry exeC WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXEC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXEC PROGRA COMMON AOL ACS AOLacsd exec PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsrte exeC PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MPFSERVICE exeC Program Files Dell NICCONFIGSVC NICCONFIGSVC exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Canon CAL CALMAIN exec PROGRA mcafee com vso mcshield exeC Program Files Apoint Apoint exeC PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfAgent exeC WINDOWS system hkcmd exeC Program Files Java j re bin jusched exeC Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exeC WINDOWS system WLTRAY exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exeC Program Files Musicmatch Musicmatch Jukebox mm tray exeC WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exeC Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exeC PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsshld exeC PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfTray exec progra mcafee com vso mcvsescn exeC Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exeC Program Files Musicmatch Musicmatch Jukebox mmtask exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC WINDOWS system ctfmona exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exeC Program Files Dell Photo Printer dlbcserv exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC PROGRA INCRED bin IMApp exeC Program Files Apoint Apntex exeC PROGRA Magentic bin MgApp exec progra mcafee com vso mcvsftsn exeC WINDOWS system Macromed Flash GetFlash exec progra common instal update isuspm exeC Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService agent exec PROGRA mcafee com agent mctskshd exec program files mcafee com agent mcdetect exeC Documents and Settings Desktop dss exeC PROGRA TRENDM HIJACK exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http softwarereferral com jump php wmid Ojg amp lid R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell me com mywayO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - D F -B FE- -BF - AB D D - C Program Files MyWaySA SrchAsDe deSrcAs dllO - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - C... Read more

A:Blue And Yellow Spyware Screen

Hello Hasledash,Welcome to Bleeping Computer Please download SmitfraudFix (by S!Ri)Extract the content (a folder named SmitfraudFix) to your Desktop.Open the SmitfraudFix folder and double-click smitfraudfix.cmdSelect option #1 - Search by typing 1 and press "Enter"; a text file will appear, which lists infected files (if present).Please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.Thanks,tea

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/139989/blue-and-yellow-spyware-screen/
Relevancy 48.16%

Recently my computer keeps giving me a same problem whereby the screen would suddenly turned totally black or yellow colors upon booting up or sometimes when i am already in the window.

For the about the first 20 secs when the screen goes down, im still able to hear the sound of the applications running on the window and then after that no sound is heard.Even so the CPU light is still running and the only way to solve it would be restarting my com for a few times. I am not too sure if it's my graphic card giving me the problem.

I am currently using a GeForce 8800GT and its less then a year old. Its only after the incident, i went to update my drivers but the problem still exists.I am a lehman in this area, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

A:HELP !! Screen turn yellow or black

Check the monitor connection and that t is screwed into your computer. sometimes if you wiggle your video connection it can turn black, blue, yellow, or red colors.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-screen-turn-yellow-or-black.801294/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hello

I've just got myself a Geforce Fx5200 and after installing it, everything is now tinted yellow. My computer is an AMD(64) 3000 with 512RAM and an onboard SIS Mirage 2 graphics card that I have disabled. Has anyone encountered this with the Geforce FX and is there a workaround?

Is the card faulty?

Any suggestions would be more than welcome.

Cheers

Eldavidos

A:Geforce FX5200 - screen has yellow tint

Should I replace it... and if so

What with?

anyone got any recommendations for better graphics cards?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/geforce-fx5200-screen-has-yellow-tint.27656/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi people

New to this but my recently bought monitor keeps swithing off and shows green and yellow vertical lines
Not sure if it is my computer or monitor.....computer quitye slow;

Thanks in advance

A:green and yellow vertical lines on screen

You'll need to test the monitor on another computer/laptop. If you don't have a second computer in the house, maybe try a neighbor or friend. If the problem follows the monitor make sure the cable is not faulty or exhibits the problem when flexed/bent near the ends or connectors. If that's not it than you simply need a new monitor. How old and what brand is your current monitor?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/green-and-yellow-vertical-lines-on-screen.1094545/
Relevancy 47.3%

My system had become very slow. And there also appears to be some problem with the graphics. When I close a window, there remain blue or yellow lines on the desktop, where the border of the window used to be. I saw a suspicios process whose name I have forgotten, but I remember that the search I conducted returned that it has something to do with nvidia and is not actually a malware maybe. It was taking too much resources. I ended it and the performance got a little better. I also did something I don't remember, after which, that process doesn't start again.

Also, dap.exe was taking so much resources. The process was there even after I exited DAP. Although DAP was functioning perfectly. I also uninstalled DAP. The process doesnt come back now.

But the blue and yellow lines are still there. And the system is still slow. What do I do???

A:Yellow And Blue Dotted Lines On The Screen

Trie to connect the mon itor to another cvomputer to make sure that it is not the monitor at fault. Secondly update the drivers for your video card.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/73059/yellow-and-blue-dotted-lines-on-the-screen/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hello I came up with an idea to bring my old laptop back to life and after week of fighting with it flickering) / HP stain G62 (yellow issues screen every single day im totally exhausted right now HP G was overheating and it had yellow stain on the screen and the screen was flickering link to the video https youtu be Xgd eTs What excatly was is happening Screen flickering in BIOS only on overheat info screen - it was overheating before fan cleaning and thermal paste replacing Screen not flickering while choosing boot mode Yellow stain at login screen No stains - clear screen after logging in Vertical line appear while cursor HP G62 screen issues (yellow stain / flickering) is at the edge of the screen Screen flickers while cursor is HP G62 screen issues (yellow stain / flickering) pointed at some icons near the edge of the screen info box appears Few days ago the screen was constantly flickering while windows were maximized and while menu bar was at the bottom it somehow doesn't happen anymore Changing LCD cable didn't solve the problem After cleaning fans and replacing thermal paste the LCD worked completely fine no stain flickering for about mintes - after one reboot yellow stain showed up again and flickering as described above What more - while connecting disconnecting power button cable the LCD turns on off - if it turns of and doesnt turn on the power button doesn't work also - the only way to turn the laptop off is to pull out the battery and the AC cable - after that power button doesnt work until plugging unplugging power button cable several times What can be the issue Screen isn't brokken - it fiixed by itself for some time LCD cable also doesn't seem to be damaged Everything works completely fine on the external monitor tv GPU motherboard issues should have been seen on external monitor tv also Any ideas Thanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/HP-G62-screen-issues-yellow-stain-flickering/td-p/5610043
Relevancy 47.3%

This is not a stuck pixel because i tried taking a photo of it with a screen capturing software and the photo was fine but the weird line was still there I am pretty sure this is a virus i did a live update and did a full scan with norton scanned my registry and disk with the latest registrybooster and auslogic disk optimizer software but nothing happened i tired UDpixel Pink screen horizontal line 1 across 2 Yellow and to fix my pixel and nothing happened so this is most likely a hidden virus that norton cannot find this is my HJT log Logfile of Trend 2 Yellow and 1 Pink horizontal line across screen Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes h C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System ibmpmsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate AluSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files IBM IBM Rapid Restore Ultra rrpcsb exe C WINDOWS System QCONSVC EXE C WINDOWS system TpKmpSVC exe C WINDOWS system tp serv exe C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C PROGRA ThinkPad PkgMgr HOTKEY TPHKMGR exe C PROGRA ThinkPad UTILIT EzEjMnAp Exe C Program Files ThinkPad PkgMgr HOTKEY TPONSCR exe C Program Files ThinkPad PkgMgr HOTKEY TpScrex exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files IBM Messages By IBM ibmmessages exe C IBMTOOLS UTILS ibmprc exe C Program Files ThinkPad ConnectUtilities QCTRAY EXE C Program Files ThinkPad ConnectUtilities QCWLICON EXE 2 Yellow and 1 Pink horizontal line across screen C WINDOWS system RunDll exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis 2 Yellow and 1 Pink horizontal line across screen exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http myplace westnet com au R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http myplace westnet com au O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO NCO IE BHO - ADB E- AFF- - AA - DAC DFA - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared coShared Browser coIEPlg dll O - BHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention - D EC - AAE- -AEEE-F F C - C PROGRA COMMON SYMANT IDS IPSBHO dll O - Toolbar Show Norton Toolbar - FEBEFE - B - - D -FFB D B CA - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared coShared Browser CoIEPlg dll O - HKLM Run S TRAY S Tray exe O - HKLM Run TrackPointSrv tp serv exe O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run TPKMAPHELPER C Program Files ThinkPad Utilities TpKmapAp exe -helper O - HKLM Run TPHOTKEY C PROGRA ThinkPad PkgMgr HOTKEY TPHKMGR exe O - HKLM Run TP EX tp ex exe O - HKLM Run EZEJMNAP C PROGRA ThinkPad UTILIT EzEjMnAp Exe O - HKLM Run UC Start C Program Files IBM Updater ucstartup exe O - HKLM Run UpdateManager amp quot C Program Files Common Files Sonic Update Manager sgtray exe amp quot r O - HKLM Run dla C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe O - HKLM Run ibmmessages C Program Files IBM Messages By IBM ibmmessages exe O - HKLM Run IBMPRC C IBM... Read more

A:2 Yellow and 1 Pink horizontal line across screen

Hiya and welcome to Tech Support Guy

Are you still having this problem? If so, do the following:

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.)
Under "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences button.
Click the Scanning Control tab.
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining.

Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.

Click Close to exit the program.
Please include the MBAM log, SAS log and a fresh HijackThis log in your next reply

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/2-yellow-and-1-pink-horizontal-line-across-screen.802192/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hello I hope someone can help me A couple of days ago I was using IE to access a certain program and I received a virus spyware My desktop was taken over by a blue screen which reads Warning Spyware Detected on your computer Also another blue screen appears I believe from windows which has a bunch of codes once of them was BOGUS message bar Blue screen Warning with yellow DRIVE Can anyone help me I have included my Hijackthis log below Thank You so much in advance SBQ Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services Blue screen with yellow bar Warning message exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System S EvMon exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Blue screen with yellow bar Warning message Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files University of Blue screen with yellow bar Warning message Vermont VPN Client cvpnd exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C WINDOWS System RegSrvc exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus SavRoam exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C WINDOWS System wltrysvc exe C WINDOWS System bcmwltry exe C WINDOWS system ZCfgSvc exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS System XConfig exe C WINDOWS system carpserv exe C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe C WINDOWS System DSentry exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E S I H EXE C Program Files Asnzfm Gbrunjv exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files StorageSync StrgSync exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe C Program Files Athan Athan exe C Program Files Apoint Apntex exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system lphc lqj ec j exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus VPC exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ws appswebservice com index amp ttid R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www uvm edu R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant about blank R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - HKLM Run CARPService carpserv exe O - HKLM Run Apoint C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe O - HKLM Run AdaptecDirectCD C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD Dir... Read more

A:Blue screen with yellow bar Warning message

Hi sbq86,

Sorry for the delay in looking into your log, as we are extremely busy in this section of the forums. If you still require assistance and are not seeking help elsewhere, then please carry out my instructions.

Please subscribe to this thread so that you are notified when you receive a reply. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant Notification, then click Add Subscription.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Disable Windows Defender

Please disable your Windows Defender Real-time Protection, as it may hinder the removal of some entries.Open Windows Defender.
Click on Tools>Options.
Scroll down and uncheck "Use real-time protection (recommended)".
After you uncheck this, click on the Save button and close Windows Defender.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/comb...o-use-combofix

IMPORTANT: Make sure you install the Recovery Console before running ComboFix.

Reply back with the following: C:\ComboFix.txt
New HiJackThis Log

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/blue-screen-with-yellow-bar-warning-message-262899.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Hello!
I have an Inspiron 7558 and there is a yellow spot on my screen. It is an ultrabook so I can't really fidget with anything. I still have warranty on my device, if that matters. I'm just wondering why it's there and if there is any way to fix it.

Thanks

A:Why is there a yellow spot on my screen? Inspiron 7558

Attach an external monitor.  If the problem shows, the video chip is likely bad and the mainboard needs to be replaced.
If it doesn't show on an external screen, call Dell and have the screen replaced under warranty.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19681766
Relevancy 47.3%

Thanks for helping me out now on to my problem Yesterday I went over to a this guys house to fix his Netbook ASUS HA Windows XP SP which was having some problems with some nasty Malware and Trojans and hijack which I found First I booted the Netbook into safe mode via F next I did a few things to help his computer get rid of those nasties First I messed around with MSconfig and used quot Startup Manager quot a software utility for removing amp disabling startup programs and entries the viruses mostly to disable them on startup and disabled a few services temporarily with msconfig I did not do a restart when it prompted me after I finished disabling some of the services on MSconfig I didnt disable any Microsoft Services I used the Hide check box at the bottom Next I ran Spybot-search amp destroy off my USB flash drive to help clean his system of those nasty ones that I mentioned above Once Spybot was done cleaning It asked me to restart the computer in order for it to completely finish removing Diagnostic Solved: Win XP Yellow Startup Screen on the objects which it left out Once it was done it began to restart then It gave me a blue screen of death about times with restarts of course and I figured out it was my flash drive that was the cause of this so after I took it Solved: Win XP Yellow Diagnostic Screen on Startup out It booted just fine but after windows logged in IT LOGGED ME IN to the DIAGNOSTIC start up with a YELLOW Solved: Win XP Yellow Diagnostic Screen on Startup screen next I went back to MSconfig while in Diagnostic start up and selected the Normal Start up option but now everytime I try to Boot to the the default normal windows xp start up screen It just keeps taking me back to the yellow start up diagnostic screen I have tried about everything I can think of checking the registry but the msconfig entry wasn t in there checking services in administrative tools and I m about to give up I promised the guy i would get it fixed I m not even going to charge him anything for it anymore I just want to fix this thing I have read a few forums online about this problem but none of them helped me any This is a new problem for me that i never faced before and It s really kicking my behind right now yeah his computer was really infected before and was not able to be used but It logged in just fine even with the nasties but now that its all clean and running well I can t even log in to the default start up anymore Whatever I do it just keeps taking me back there It is stuck in a reboot loop Luckily I can still use my usb drive on diagnostic mode and it detects it just fine I can also still use safe mode as well and go into the bios which if that helps any I could probably reinstall the OS to factory settings but I can t access it anywhere not even on boot up It wont give me an option to do the recovery option to restore to factory settings and since netbooks have no Cd drives makes it even worse and I don t even know how to do a reinstall via usb and the XP cd I had I lost it Please help me thanks for taking the time to read this nbsp

A:Solved: Win XP Yellow Diagnostic Screen on Startup

Solved: I'm buying an external USB DVD/CD drive and purchased the Revocery Disc from ASUS website for this model. (Eee PC) reinstall the OS problem will solve.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-win-xp-yellow-diagnostic-screen-on-startup.989301/
Relevancy 47.3%

Yes yes, we all know of the Y50's ungodly looking yellow color, but I had no choice to get the Y50 due to personal reasons.  Aaaanways, Im thinking of changing the whole screen to a different one to fix the yellow.. but will that actually work? And any recommendations to which screen I should get? Thanks

A:Lenovo Y50 - Yellow Color, Screen Change Fix?

Oh, yes. My Y50 is the one with a UHD screen, just fyi

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y50-Yellow-Color-Screen-Change-Fix/td-p/3360239
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi I bought the laptop online and there is a vertical yellow line one the screen. Wile looking on the internet for a fix i noticed that the latop is still under warrenty. Who can i contact to have this fixed,i am in south africa 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Thinkpad-T440-Yellow-line-on-the-screen/td-p/3350654
Relevancy 47.3%

Hello I hope someone can help me A couple of days ago I was using IE to access a certain program and I received a virus spyware My desktop was taken over by a blue screen which reads Warning Screen Blue with Message Bar Yellow Error Spyware Detected on your computer Also another blue screen appears I believe from windows which has a bunch of codes once of them was BOGUS DRIVE Can anyone help me I have included my Hijackthis log below Thank You so much in advance SBQ Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Blue Screen with Yellow Bar Error Message Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Blue Screen with Yellow Bar Error Message system svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System S EvMon exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files University of Vermont VPN Client cvpnd exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C WINDOWS System RegSrvc exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus SavRoam exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C WINDOWS System wltrysvc exe C WINDOWS System bcmwltry exe C WINDOWS system ZCfgSvc exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS System XConfig exe C WINDOWS system carpserv exe C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe C WINDOWS System DSentry exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E S I H EXE C Program Files Asnzfm Gbrunjv exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files StorageSync StrgSync exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe C Program Files Athan Athan exe C Program Files Apoint Apntex exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system lphc lqj ec j exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus VPC exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ws appswebservice com index php tpid amp ttid R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www uvm edu R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant about blank R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - HKLM Run CARPService carpserv exe O - HKLM Run Apoint C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe O - HKLM Run AdaptecDirectCD C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe O - HKLM Run DVDSentry C WINDOW... Read more

A:Blue Screen with Yellow Bar Error Message

Does any one have any ideas? Please help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-with-yellow-bar-error-message.724394/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi

ive got a Toshiba Satellite A200 and i recently got a LG Flatron L1730S LCD monitor from a friend to use as an external monitor for my laptop and when ever i plug it in the screen goes an odd yellow colour and i have checked all the things i can think of, there is nothing wrong with my cable, no bent pins and occasionally the screen will flicker and will appear normal but this only is for less then a second

incase you are wondering i have a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 graphics card

also just on another note when i go into my Device Manage and look at the Monitors drop down menu it appears that i have two Generic PnP Monitors

Cheers,
AMD89

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/dual-monitor-problem-screen-goes-yellow-298506.html
Relevancy 47.3%

hi, i have an old compaq laptop running windows vista. just yesterday i was using it and i had to reboot it.. well when it booted back up and i signed in to my administrator acct..the screen turned to a solid yellow color. i can't see anything else on the screen besides the yellow. but when i sign into my kids acct, i can see the screen just fine. before all this happened, i was trying to uninstall the program called INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER, which apparently had a bad key. i was trying to follow a youtube tutorial on removing the key from the .REG, and afterwards, i started having this problem. what could be causing this and how do i fix it.

A:yellow screen issue on compaq laptop

I'd try doing a system restore to see if that fixes it. Sounds like an issue with the registry entries you changed.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/yellow-screen-issue-on-compaq-laptop-728569.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi I have a blue wallpaper with a yellow warning box in it I have many BSOG s popping screen, Yellow warning box Solved: Blue up and then restarting the computer many times over Copy of file required below Any hep would be much appreciated Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C Solved: Blue screen, Yellow warning box WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe Solved: Blue screen, Yellow warning box C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVMVFM LVPrcSrv exe C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan SHSTAT EXE C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework UpdaterUI exe C Program Files Common Files Network Associates TalkBack TBMon exe C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data EPSON EPW SSRP E S RP EXE C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements apdproxy exe C Program Files PowerISO PWRISOVM EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVCOMSER Solved: Blue screen, Yellow warning box LVComSer exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework FrameworkService exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS emMon exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan Mcshield exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LComMgr Communications Helper exe C Program Files Logitech QuickCam QuickCam exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan VsTskMgr exe C WINDOWS system lphcavrj ecbj exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files antiviirus exe C Program Files tmp exe C Program Files tmp exe C Program Files tmp exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATIBKP EXE C Program Files Common Files Ahead lib NMBgMonitor exe C WINDOWS System WScript exe C Program Files Telstra OnlineTextBuddy OnlineTextBuddy exe C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Logitech Desktop Messenger Program LogitechDesktopMessenger exe C Program Files Hotkey iConnect launcher exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVCOMSER LVComSer exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C DOCUME Owner LOCALS Temp iCBB R - HOTKEY B Monitor Temporary Items monSvr exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd LQCVFX COCIManager exe C Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Outlook Express msimn exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www hotkey net au R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www hotkey net au R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http proxy hotkey net au https proxy hotkey net au ftp proxy hotkey net au R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride IPrimus com au hotkey net au lt local gt O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-blue-screen-yellow-warning-box.731769/
Relevancy 47.3%

I am having graphics problems with my IBM Intellistation Z Pro desktop. The graphics card is a NVIDIA Quadro4 980 XGL. Every time I try to open a game, or even Google Earth, I get white and yellow specks flashing all over the screen, the computer freezes up, and I have to reboot it. I have reinstalled the drivers, and cleaned the dust out of the computer, but neither seemed to fix the problem. My operating system is XP. Any suggestions you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks

Relevancy 47.3%

Hi nbsp I was using my Lenovo z when suddenly -without me doing anything in particular- the color in the screen suddenly Lenovo yellow-ish turned screen z70 changed Lenovo z70 screen suddenly turned yellow-ish Now everything looks kind of yellowish and weird It feels like when your monitor is not plugged in right and does not show the correct colors except that it's a laptop so I don't know if there is an easy way to check the connections or nbsp even if it has to do with the connections at all Could it be the drivers or something like that nbsp nbsp Any help or ideas on what could be causing this and how could I fix it nbsp UPDATE nbsp I plugged my computer to my nbsp TV via HDMI and it works perfectly no yellowness at all So there has to be something wrong with my notebook screen I also opened the frame and checked the connection but that nbsp didn't fix it nbsp UPDATE nbsp Omg now about of the screen recovered the usual non-yellow color but the left ths are still with the strange coloring Am I going crazy here

A:Lenovo z70 screen suddenly turned yellow-ish

I was using my Lenovo z70 when suddenly -without me doing anything in particular- the color in the screen changed. Now everything looks kind of yellowish and weird. It feels like when your monitor is not plugged in right and does not show the correct colors, except that it's a laptop so I don't know if there is an easy way to check the connections, or even if it has to do with the connections at all. Could it be the drivers or something like that?  Any help or ideas on what could be causing this and how could I fix it? UPDATE: I plugged my computer to my TV via HDMI and it works perfectly, no yellowness at all. So there has to be something wrong with my notebook screen. I also opened the frame and checked the connection, but that didn't fix it. UPDATE 2: Omg, now about 1/4 of the screen recovered the usual non-yellow color, but the left 3/4ths are still with the strange coloring. Am I going crazy here?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-z70-screen-suddenly-turned-yellow-ish/td-p/3428855
Relevancy 47.3%

I have a 19 inch Dell flat screen monitor. Recently, vertical streaks of color started showing up. It starts as 4 vertical rows of pink rectangles. As I scroll through a screen, the rows turn solid pink.

I thought the monitor went bad. I bought a new monitor and the pink streaks are still there. What can I do to fix it?

Relevancy 47.3%

I have an HP Deskjet 694C. The problem is that the black ink is very sloppy. The letters are crisp and clear, but there are black streaks through it. Color is fine.

I have replaced the cartrige, aligned it, cleaned it, I went through all the tools in the printer interface. Although my color looks much better now , the black still looks horrible .

Relevancy 47.3%

Hi-

I've got an HP 2605dn color laserjet. When I print it has streaks on the page- a recent development. I opened it up and there is a black mylar looking filmthat rotates around two spindels in front of the laser cartridges. It has streaks on it - I think it is the culprit. How do I fix this?

THanks

koetsu13

A:HP2605DN- streaks when printing

I'm not suer how to help you with this but my best advice would just be to call HP, I called HP for my printer and they gave me a replacement!
Phone Number:800-474-6836

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hp2605dn-streaks-when-printing.969697/
Relevancy 47.3%

For some time (about 1 week), I've been getting strange "light" streaks when I use the "Show Desktop" feature (hovering over the lower right rectangle in the Taskbar). This happens only when I have another window open at Maximize.

To show what I mean, here are two screen caps, the first is when I'm actually at the Desktop, the second is previewing the Desktop.

Anyone else having this situation?

P.S. I've had the same video drivers for quite some time, so I don't think that's the problem.

Thanks

A:Strange streaks on Desktop

That's normal. It's supposed to give you the illusion of looking through a window.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/178644-strange-streaks-desktop.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I turned my back on my computer for about minutes yesterday and when I looked back poof the monitor was noticibly darker and there were light streaks horizontally across it where ever there was a change in color such as where text or a picture is I have tried the following to and has is 'streaks' Monitor *help* dark try to correct it and nothing has worked reinstalled video drivers messed with monitor settings defragged not sure why that would help but I thought it was worth a try played around with the monitor connections degaussed I even eventually reformatted and did a clean install of OS win k again not sure why this might help but like I said I was desperate I also hooked my monitor up to my other comp to make sure it wasnt a hardware prob and it worked perfectly I pulled my vid card out nvidia geForce and blew it off the fan was completely packed with dust Monitor has 'streaks' and is dark *help* so this made me suspect a possible video card failure though when I run games the video card seems to work fine except for the fact that the screen is darker and the streaks are still there I dont know a whole lot about hardware is it possible to have a partial video card failure - I alwayse just assumed that when they broke they completely broke any ideas suggestions or knowledge is greatly appreciated thanks for your time nbsp

A:Monitor has 'streaks' and is dark *help*

At first it seemed to be a hardware failure, but as you said you tested the monitor with another PC and worked OK, this is discarded. Yes, sometimes it's possible to have a "partial" hardware failure. Even if these cards have only one chip (apart of RAM chips), in its interior has many blocks, so it's possible that the video processor itself might be ok and any other block (like the DAC) *almost* out of order. So, better be grabbing some bucks to get a new card.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/monitor-has-streaks-and-is-dark-help.52613/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi, I am from Iraq. I bought HP spectre X360 from a person studying in USA. The laptop still has 7 month warrenty. yellow tint at screen corner appears. The tint fade out when the laptop in tablet mode, and the tint appears again with normal laptop mode.please, how can I solve the problem. 

A:HP spectre x360 yellow tint at screen corners

Hi, It may or may not be a hardware problem , to confirm  this issue power down the note bookas soon as you hit the power button , keep tapping the esc key on the top left corner until a new window opens up(the start up menu )chose the option f9(bios) , if the yellow tint is there in this screen too , then it is a hardware problem and you need to send it back to usa for repair if the laptop was purchased in the USA .IF the yellow tint is not there in the bios 1. update the display drivers from www.hp.com if this doesnt work2. run a recovery : steps to run a recovery   power down the note bookas soon as you hit the power button , keep tapping the esc key on the top left corner until a new window opens up(the start up menu )choose the option f11 and choose the option trouble shooting, and run the option called recoveryNote: recovery  will cause all the data to be lost on your computer and makes the computer to go back to day 1 condition , try and back up the data before you run the recovery 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/HP-spectre-x360-yellow-tint-at-screen-corners/td-p/5723714
Relevancy 46.87%

Dear all expert Few days ago I was trying to install a program for making ring tone on iphone but after I install the program and restart the next day my wallpaper were change to blue screen with quot Warning Spyware detected on your computer install an antivius or spyware remover to clean your comptuer quot I have read a lot of the forum information and download combofix and hijackthis the below is the Screen Detected!" Word "spyware Blue Yellow With log file please HELP Logfile Blue Screen With Yellow Word "spyware Detected!" of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Blue Screen With Yellow Word "spyware Detected!" XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Ahead InCD InCDsrv exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC WINDOWS system Drivers bwcsrv exeC Program Files Alcohol Soft Alcohol StarWind StarWindService exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system conime exeC Program Files Intel Audio Studio IntelAudioStudio exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE CLI EXEC WINDOWS System svchost exeD Program Files CyberLink DVD Solution PowerDVD PDVDServ exeC Program Files Ahead InCD InCD exeC Program Files lg fwupdate fwupdate exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files MarkAny ContentSafer MAAgent exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC WINDOWS system BluetoothAuthorizationAgent exeC Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files nvcoi nvcoi exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqimzone exeC WINDOWS explorer exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exeC WINDOWS system notepad exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files FlashGet Network Flashget FlashGet exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC Documents and Settings joey Desktop HiJackThis exeO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocxO - BHO testCPV - B - - A -AD -CBF A EFAF - C Program Files CPV CPV dllO - BHO flashget urlcatch - F -AA - B - F D- A B E EF - C Program Files FlashGet Network Flashget ComDlls bhoCATCH dllO - BHO AddTask Class - F - E - D C- CFE- C B - C Program Files eREAD eREAD IEeREAD dllO - BHO no name - D D C-FD - C -B - F BD E - C WINDOWS system adsn dllO - BHO AddTask Class - A C D-ED - - - F C F - C Program Files eREAD eREAD WebHook dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - BDBD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dllO - Toolbar Windows Live Toolbar - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dllO - HKLM Run SigmatelSysTrayApp sttray exeO - HKLM Run IntelAudioStudio quot C Program Files Intel Audio Studio IntelAudioStudio exe quot TRAYO - HKLM Run ATICCC quot C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE CLIStart exe quot O - HKLM Run IMJPMIG quot C WINDOWS IME imjp IMJPMIG EXE quot Spoil RemAdvDef Migration O - HKLM Run MSPY C WINDOWS system IME PINTLGNT ImScInst exe SYNCO - HKLM Run RemoteControl quot D Program Files CyberLink DVD Solution Powe... Read more

A:Blue Screen With Yellow Word "spyware Detected!"

Hello and welcome to BleepingComputer. I need to disable your Microsoft AntiSpyware Real-time Protection as it may interfere with the fixes. Open Microsoft AntiSpyware. Click on Options, Settings. In the left pane, click on Real-time Protection. Under Startup Options uncheck: Enable the Microsoft AntiSpyware Security Agents on startup (recommended). Under Real-time spyware threat protection uncheck: Enable real-time spyware threat protection (recommended). After you uncheck these, click on the Save button and close Microsoft AntiSpyware. Right-click on the Microsoft AntiSpyware icon on the taskbar and select Shutdown Microsoft AntiSpyware.Then....Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the quotebox into itFile::C:\WINDOWS\system32\nmpcretorqtkj.bmpC:\WINDOWS\system32\dobeton.bmpC:\WINDOWS\system32\cbbsfawa.iniC:\WINDOWS\system32\belgfatormdgf.bmpC:\WINDOWS\system32\amfmjdlt.iniC:\WINDOWS\system32\epojmdgnmdsjad.bmpC:\WINDOWS\system32\adsretcj.bmpC:\WINDOWS\system32\mlsfmpgrqtgn.bmpC:\Documents and Settings\joey\Application Data\Anti-Virus-Pro.comC:\WINDOWS\system32\sjatgrqtojqdon.bmpC:\WINDOWS\system32\idsjqdgf.bmpC:\WINDOWS\system32\mmax_goog.iniC:\WINDOWS\system32\knilgjqpkn.bmpC:\vwhfxvxv.exeC:\kbvxxo.exeC:\WINDOWS\mrofinu1535.exeC:\WINDOWS\b155.exeC:\WINDOWS\b152.exeC:\WINDOWS\b153.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\adsn.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\sysfldr.dllC:\WINDOWS\system32\MP3.exeFolder::C:\Program Files\nvcoiC:\Program Files\AntiVirusProRegistry::[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{25D3D77C-FD27-4C17-B396-9F5BD4776E31}][HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]"nvcoi"=-[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]"RavMont"=-[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\sysfldr]Save it as CFScript.txt on your desktop. Referring to the picture above, drag CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exeWhen finished, it shall produce a log for you, C:\ComboFix.txt. Post that log in your next reply.Note:Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall.Along with the CFScript log....Please download SmitfraudFix © S!Ri to your desktop.Double-click SmitFraudFix.exe.Select option #1 - Search by typing 1 and press "Enter"; a text file will appear, which lists infected files (if present).Please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.Note : process.exe is detected by some antivirus programs (AntiVir, Dr.Web, Kaspersky) as a "RiskTool"; it is not a virus, but a program used to stop system processes. Antivirus programs cannot distinguish between "good" and "malicious" use of such programs, therefore they may alert the user.http://www.beyondlogic.org/consulting/proc...processutil.htm

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/138856/blue-screen-with-yellow-word-spyware-detected/
Relevancy 46.87%

I have never done this so I am pretty green. My computer screen is blue with a yellow box that says Warning! Spyware detected on your computer. Install an antivirus or spyware remover to clean your computer. I also have antivirus XP 2009 running now. I have completed the dss scan and have the results:

Got it figured out!!

A:Antivirus Xp 2009 Blue Screen Msg Yellow Box Spyware

Thank you for letting us know you have resolved your problem Belangee. If you experience further issues, please start a new topic. Since this issue is resolved, I am closing this topic.

Orange Blossom

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/161716/antivirus-xp-2009-blue-screen-msg-yellow-box-spyware/
Relevancy 46.87%

I just received a brand new Thinkpad X1 Carbon to replace a slightly older one.  Immediately I noticed that any white areas on the screen appear with a yellowish tint.  This is very different than the previous X1 and any other screen I hold up to it (like an iPhone for example).  It is quite distracting.  Has anybody else noticed this? Is there any way to change the color settings to get the white color to appear more like a pure white?

A:X1 Carbon Screen White areas have Yellow tint

JDBonz,

I've sent you a private message. Please reply at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/X1-Carbon-Screen-White-areas-have-Yellow-tint/td-p/2258577
Relevancy 46.87%

I have a computer that's only a few months old that I'm having problems with. Every so often the computer will bring up a screen that's either blue, pink or yellow with white pinstripes and I can't do anything other than pull the plug and reboot. I've never seen any computer bring up these types of screens before and I have no idea where to start to find out what's causing it. Can anyone help me with this please?

I'm also having problems with freezing while on the net using a Firefox browser. This issue resolves itself, it eventually restarts, but I can't figure out why it does it to begin with. Computers are so frustrating, grrrrrrrr!!

Relevancy 46.87%

Hi!

I frequently saw old LCD screens/monitors (few years old) have become a bit yellow and and it cannot display a perfect white colour.

So, how to solve it? i think many people will suggest to get a new LCD.

and any ideas on how to prevent it?

thanks!!

A:How to solve/prevent LCD screen become yellow after long time?

http://www.thesmallest.com/lessonettes/lcdscreensandcol.html

Might help you out doesnt really provide a solution I dont think but some good reading

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-solve-prevent-lcd-screen-become-yellow-after-long-time.878635/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hello all Laptop and graphics card nVidia GTX m were running smoothly until I bumped the screen when I went to put the laptop down Since then there have been a few yellow vertical lines which at first I thought were messed up pixels but then I noticed blurry yellow dots and ghosting around bumping Yellow screen lines laptop spots and after some characters These yellow spots and vertical yellow lines only show up on white or very nearly white backgrounds As I type more yellow spots are created around and to the right of some characters Another change I noticed is that the splash screen when I boot the computer has gone from black to royal blue This is not the product of a mod or update and only began after I bumped Yellow spots and lines after bumping laptop screen the screen When I plug the laptop into my television via HDMI the TV screen appears normal I updated my drivers and that did nothing then I tried reverting back to an older driver and that did not work either Could this be the product of a loose connector behind the laptop screen Or is it more likely the screen itself is now going Is there something else which could cause this that I am not aware of Thanks for your help nbsp

Relevancy 46.87%

Hi,

i'm not sure at all what the problem with my computer is but a few nights ago my monitor was filled with red dots and streaks it then froze and crashed, i was able to turn it on after but as soon as dots appeared it happened again, my monitor also keeps entering power save mode unbidden, i opened my computer and cleared out the dust to see if it would help but didnt, it has got to a stage where the dots and crashes appear before the welcome screen. If anyone could shed some light on this.

A:Monitor filled with red dots and streaks

Are you using a video card or on-board video?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/monitor-filled-with-red-dots-and-streaks.126597/
Relevancy 46.87%

I've posted about this before, but since i've completely reformatted my harddrive and upgraded to XP Pro, i now believe that it's an issue solely of my video card......

The problem is, I get these very miniscule horizontal blue dashes on the monitor, and also large blue streaks when scrolling down pages. Also, in a game, (Neverwinter nights), the textures seem to be convoluded w/ little blue "dots", or groups of blue dashes??

I'm not sure if it has anything to do w/ IRQ #'s, but this is a theory of a friend of mine. Or, perhaps my card is not configured properly or the drivers installed incorrectly or just incorrect drivers altogether??

Where do i go from here?
thanks a bunch.,,

A:Solved: Blue streaks, vertical

Do you have another video card you could try or maybe you have an integrated video adapter in the mobo that you could test with.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-blue-streaks-vertical.144037/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi folks. I have no idea what is going on with my system right now...I was using my computer, playing WOW, when all of a sudden I get these weird pixelated spots and streaks all across my monitor. Everything that was moving became pixelated. So I exited and restarted. I get to my desktop and I notice green and pink streaks all across the monitor. I plugged my monitor into another computer and it worked fine so it must have to do with my system. My limited educated guess is that it is my graphics card (ATI Radeon 9800 series). But I really have no idea. Anyone have an idea?

My System:
Dimension 4600
Intel P4 2.5 Ghz
1536 MB DDR-SDRAM
Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 940BW connected thru analog

Let me know if you need more info. Thanx all!

A:Pink and Green Streaks on Monitor

jperez83 said:

Hi folks. I have no idea what is going on with my system right now...I was using my computer, playing WOW, when all of a sudden I get these weird pixelated spots and streaks all across my monitor. Everything that was moving became pixelated. So I exited and restarted. I get to my desktop and I notice green and pink streaks all across the monitor. I plugged my monitor into another computer and it worked fine so it must have to do with my system. My limited educated guess is that it is my graphics card (ATI Radeon 9800 series). But I really have no idea. Anyone have an idea?

My System:
Dimension 4600
Intel P4 2.5 Ghz
1536 MB DDR-SDRAM
Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 940BW connected thru analog

Let me know if you need more info. Thanx all!Click to expand...

Hiya jperez83,

Have you got any anti virus software running while you do other things?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pink-and-green-streaks-on-monitor.603817/
Relevancy 46.44%

yellowish tint in left bottom corner of the screen, is it hardware or driver problem? what is solution for the same?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19989901
Relevancy 46.44%

Hi all I ordered the new Dell XPS a little while ago It s a great machine but there was an issue with a metallic rattling inside one of the speakers especially when playing high notes I got a replacement the sound is fine but the screen is different on that one It s the same type of screen same manufacturer LG but the colours brightness and white balance are off It s almost got a very subtle yellowish muddy tint that is warm The whites are not white any more and it does not seem as bright I had them side by side so I could compare and the difference is obvious I don t think there s anything wrong with the screen - but it does seem odd and I got a hunch that Dell have made some adjustments to the BIOS or the default colour profile Has anyone ele experienced this and is there a fix for this Thanks

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19981876
Relevancy 46.44%

BuMpBuMp Help please New HJT log and ComboFix log in replies to this post Thanks Computer infected with spyware and perhaps viruses Blue detected... blue spyware log screen warning included yellow hjt and yellow screen warning of infection with spyware cannot uninstall Antivirus XP Please review HJT log below Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avguard exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic sched exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe blue yellow screen warning spyware detected... hjt log included C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Dell blue yellow screen warning spyware detected... hjt log included Media Experience DMXLauncher exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe blue yellow screen warning spyware detected... hjt log included C WINDOWS System DLA DLACTRLW EXE C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files Corel Corel Snapfire Plus Corel Photo Downloader exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Sony Ericsson Mobile Application Launcher Application Launcher exe C WINDOWS PixArt PAC Monitor exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system lphcr j er l exe C Program Files Common Files Teleca Shared CapabilityManager exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avgnt exe C Program Files rhcv j er l rhcv j er l exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS system pphcr j er l exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files Google Google Updater GoogleUpdater exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files LimeWire LimeWire exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C WINDOWS system fxssvc exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exe C Program Files Common Files Teleca Shared Generic exe C Program Files Sony Ericsson Mobile Mobile Phone Monitor epmworker exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL http internetsearchservice com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL http internetsearchservice com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL www google ca ig dell hl en amp client dell-row-rel amp channel ca amp ibd R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http internetsearchservice com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http internetsearchservice com ie html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http internetsearchservice com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www bebo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go m... Read more

Relevancy 46.44%

I have a graphics issue I hope I can get some help with Please forgive the long post I want to provide as much info as I can I recently purchased problem video. finding help source in Need Red streaks of a Dell XPS Windows -bit Intel i GHz GB RAM and a ViewSonic VA smh -Inch LED Monitor I've had it for just over a month now Running it pretty much as it Red streaks in video. Need help finding source of problem came except that I put the OS on a Samsung GB SSD I've been noticing some visual artifacts I think that's what you'd call it while watching videos It appears as red streaks or trails around dark portions of the image as it moves I notice it most around the eyes or mouth of a person in the video I'm trying to figure out what the most likely source of the problem is My first assumption is just a weak graphics card an NVIDIA GeForce GT GB DDR that came with the Dell But before I spend the money on a new card I'd like to make sure there is not something else I should be looking at I've updated the drivers with ones from the GeForce website That actually made the issue Red streaks in video. Need help finding source of problem worse than with the older drivers provided by Dell I thought maybe it's a codec issue I have the K-Lite Codec Pack which I used for years on my older computer w o issues I've tried tweaking some of the settings in the configuration tools randomly but I'm not sure exactly what to be focusing on If there's a different codec pack I should to try please let me know It does appear that the red streaks show up more when I play video in WMP compared to playing in VLC But I also noticed them sometimes as I just scroll through my Instagram feed So no media player codec involved there I've tried tweaking the settings in the NVIDIA Control Panel adjusting Brightness Contrast amp Gamma settings without any luck eliminating the streaks I've tested both VGA and HDMI connections to my monitor Issue appears with both And the overall visual quality using HDMI was worse than with VGA which kinda surprised me Thought HDMI would've been better I connected my Sony Blu-Ray player directly to the monitor via HDMI to see if it's a problem with the monitor The issue did not occur with that even when playing the same video file through the Blu-Ray so I'm pretty sure the monitor is good I'm not a gamer so I'm not familiar with the benchmark tests that are used to test graphics cards I don't think that I'm doing anything that would be overly taxing for one Mostly just watching movies or TV shows stored on the computer mp mkv wmv or streaming through Netflix I also stream live sports through apps like MLB tv Watch ESPN amp NBC Live I've noticed the red streaks in all of them although it's not as bad as playing video in WMP So does this sound like a hardware problem Is this GeForce GT just an inadequate card Or should I be focusing on something else Any input amp advice is appreciated Thanks for reading

A:Red streaks in video. Need help finding source of problem

The video card that came with the Dell is fine to play DVD and BD movies. BUT that doesn't mean your card is not faulty/broken. I have one computer with an intel i3 (intel HD3000 on-board graphics) that plays 1080p BD movies fine. I think something in your setup is messed up. One of the difficulties setting up a computer for media playback is figuring out what programs to install, what codecs might be needed, and how to get everything to play nicely together.

I'm a JRiver Media Center user. I chose JRiver because they use the "best available" renderer (madVR) and LAV filters and you don't need to know anything to get it working. It self installs. You just need to tell it where the files (media) is. This program costs $50 but you can try it for free for 30 days - and when it installs it doesn't overwrite or touch anything else on your computer - so uninstalling puts you back exactly as you were.

So, as a test, install the trial, and if your movies play correctly, you will know that the hardware is good and something else is messed up. Then you can uninstall it and go back to whatever you were using - or pay the $50 to keep it. JRiver Media Center software

If you'd rather stay with the "all free" solution, I would suggest getting the "Shark007" codec pack Shark007's FREE Codec solutions - Windows 7 codecs - Windows 8 codecs - Windows 10 codecs, and using "MPC-HC" as the player https://mpc-hc.org/.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/67522-red-streaks-video-need-help-finding-source-problem.html
Relevancy 46.44%

A few weeks ago while I was playing City of Heroes an online d game my screen flickered and then all thext had Black blurry streaks my through all Solved: text! black streaks through it rendering it unreadable I restarted and it was fine until it happened again about w Solved: Black blurry streaks through all my text! eek later Anyway I turned on my computer today and it s happening non-stop now and restarting doesn t help I can t read anything that I m typing right now for example If it s part of a graphic it seems to be okay and I m not sure but somehow it seems like the amount of contrast between the text and it s background changes how terrible the black streak is Black on white is unreadable whereas the blue Solved: Black blurry streaks through all my text! forum headers on the forums page is pretty much Solved: Black blurry streaks through all my text! okay I tried a different monitor and plugging in to a different power source desparation and neither of those things worked If I take a screenshot of a page and zoom in in Photoshop I can get the streak to kind of go away enough to read it This makes it very hard to search for help on Google especially since I don t really know what I m searching for I also don t even really know if this is even the correct forum to be posting this question because I don t know the source of the problem but I d expect it to be a graphics card driver issue or something related to that Does anyone have any insight on what I can do to fix it Thanks Andrew nbsp

Relevancy 46.44%

I am using Windows 10 running on a DELL Optiplex 780.My Epson NX420 printer prints pale blue streaks along with text. Actually it looks like a an over-sized highlight. Ink was not low, but I replaced all four cartridges and the problem persists.I ran through the head cleaning and other utilities. They did not fix the problem.

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,158400.0.html
Relevancy 46.44%

I have an hpdeskjet 960c printer.
I recently, accidently, printed a color photo without paper in the printer tray. Since doing this, I have been receiving streaks on all printouts, front and back. I have done a calibration, cleaned the ink cartridges and cradle with distilled water as well as the rollers that feed the paper in the back of the printer. I read somewhere that you should not attempt any cleaning inside the printer. However, the ink that was sprayed when I printed the photo without paper had to go somewhere. How can I clean up the spill or what steps can I take to get the printer back to normal?

Relevancy 45.58%

I apologize for posting this because I know a previous post is out there somewhere but I have been looking for hours with no luck.
On Start up with XP. In my computer CD-RW (Creative 1210E) and generic DVD drives are gone everytime.
They are in the device manager but have the driver yellow exclamation.
Uninstalled both through device manager as well as physically and the computer sees them as being added (Found new Hardware) but of course there is a problem and my new hardware might not work correctly.
Ran a couple virus scans and spyboy, adaware just to check and nothing.
Now I have gotten these back before but as I said I can't find the post.
Also of course I can't load anything from a CD and there no drivers available anymore on-line for the 1210E.
Thank you

A:Computer not recognizing CD/DVD on start up - Yellow !!

Sorry again but I figured it out. I was looking through my computer and found a fixCD registry patch that I used previously to fix this problem. Just merged it on in and rebooted. All good. Don't know why I have to keep merging it but its fine for now.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-not-recognizing-cd-dvd-on-start-up-yellow.421167/
Relevancy 45.58%

When I start my laptop I get this annoying callout box that reads Your (yellow is infected! triangle) computer Your computer is infected Windows has detected spyware infection It is recommended to use special antispyware tools to prevent data loss Windows will now download and install the most up-to-date antispyware for you Click here to protect your computer from spyware When I click the icon or box nothing happens I have tried searching google for some answers but it has led me nowhere Hopefully I can get some help here Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Your computer is infected! (yellow triangle) MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT System Novell XTAgent exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINNT system spoolsv exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Novell ZENworks nalntsrv exe C Program Files Common Files New Boundary PrismXL PRISMXL SYS C Program Files Novell ZENworks RemoteManagement RMAgent ZenRem Your computer is infected! (yellow triangle) exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus SavRoam exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C Program Files Novell ZENworks wm exe C Program Files Webroot Enterprise Spy Sweeper commagent exe C Program Files Webroot Enterprise Spy Sweeper spysweeper Your computer is infected! (yellow triangle) exe C WINNT GWMDMMSG exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINNT GWHotKey exe C WINNT system NWTRAY EXE C WINNT system dpmw exe C WINNT System hkcmd exe C WINNT SOUNDMAN EXE C WINNT AGRSMMSG exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe C Program Files Webroot Enterprise Spy Sweeper SpySweeperUI exe C Program Files DAP DAP EXE C WINNT system ctfmon exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe C Documents and Settings it Application Data zkxfg exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C Program Files Cisco Systems Clean Access Agent CCAAgent exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpobnz exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpotdd exe C Program Files SteepAndCheap Desktop Alert SAC-Desktop-Alert exe C Program Files Novell ZENworks WMRUNDLL EXE C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINNT explorer exe C Documents and Settings it My Documents My Completed Downloads hijackthis sfx exe C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C windows system blank htm R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C windows system blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local N - Netscape user pref quot browser startup homepage quot quot http www css edu quot C Documents and Settings it Application Data Mozilla Profiles default gyl gj slt prefs js N - Netscape user pref quot browser search defaultengine quot quot engine C A CProgram Files CNetscape CNetscape Csearchplugins CSBWeb src quot C Documents and Settings it Application Data Mozilla Profiles default gyl gj slt prefs js O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - HKLM Run ATIModeChange Ati mdxx exe O - HKLM Run GWMDMMSG GWMDMMSG exe O - HKLM Run SynTPLpr C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run ATIPTA C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe O - HKLM Run GWMDMpi C WINNT GWMDMpi exe O - HKLM Run Multi-function Keyboard GWHotKey ... Read more

A:Your computer is infected! (yellow triangle)

Hello and Welcome.

Please subscribe to this thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant Notification, then click Subscribe.

Before beginning the fix, read this post completely. If there's anything that you do not understand, kindly ask your questions before proceeding.

It is IMPORTANT that you don't miss a step & perform everything in the correct order/sequence.

I need more information before continuing, please.

For now, I'd like a more comprehensive set of logs from Deckard's System Scanner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are using an outdated version of HijackThis. Please uninstall from Add/Remove programs, and delete your current version.

Next, download HijackThis to your desktop

Alternate link

Double-click on the file you just downloaded.
Click on the "Unzip" button to install. It will by default install to the directory - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis

Upon install, HijackThis should open for you.

When it does, just close it, please. Next....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) to your Desktop. Note: You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges.Close all applications and windows.
Double-click on dss.exe to run it, and follow the prompts.
When the scan is complete, two text files will open - main.txt <- this one will be maximized and extra.txt <-this one will be minimized
Copy (Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of main.txt here.
Please attach extra.txt to your post.
To attach a file to a new post, simplyClick the[Manage Attachments] button under Additional Options > Attach Files on the post composition page, and
copy and paste the following into the "Upload File from your Computer" box:C:\Deckard\System Scanner\extra.txt

Click Upload.

What DSS will do: create a new System Restore point in Windows XP and Vista.
clean your Temporary Files, Downloaded Program Files, and Internet Cache Files, and also empty the Recycle Bin on all drives.
check some important areas of your system and produce a report for your analyst to review. DSS automatically runs HijackThis for you, but it will also install and place a shortcut to HijackThis on your desktop if you do not already have HijackThis installed.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/your-computer-is-infected-yellow-triangle-217239.html
Relevancy 45.58%

Hi, I am asking this question for a friend of mine. They came home from a vacation and inadvertanly left the computer on and it went into a reduced power mode. They tried unplugging to reset and possibly clear out static. None of these things have worked.They hit the power button on the computer and it immediately says"entering reduced power mode". What do they do to 'wake' it up? It is a Dell 5150 desktop computer. Thank you in advance!

A:Yellow flashing light on computer

Have you tried flicking the switch on the back of the power supply off for a minute and then back on againg? Just make sure the computer is unplugged when you do it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/yellow-flashing-light-on-computer-297151.html
Relevancy 45.58%

Hi All of a sudden tonight i got Your computer triangle) is (Yellow infected! the yellow triangle with an exclamation point saying quot Your Your computer is infected! (Yellow triangle) computer is infected quot I'm not that great with computers but please see below my hijackthis logfile Could anyone please help me with this issue would be much Your computer is infected! (Yellow triangle) appreciated Not sure how to remove at all and all my anti-spyware programs aren't working Thanks Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgemc exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C Program Files AIM aolsoftware exe C Program Files Azureus Azureus exe C DOCUME Eric LOCALS Temp qLnL exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware Ad-Aware exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgwb dat C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www defaulthomepage info R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www defaulthomepage info R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http windowsupdate microsoft com O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run SigmatelSysTrayApp stsystra exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe quot -atboottime O - HKUS S- - - Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User 'NETWORK SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User 'SYSTEM' O - HKUS DEFAULT Run AVG Run C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgw exe RUNONCE User 'Default user' O - Extra context menu item Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll AcroIECapture html O - Extra context menu item Convert link target to existing PDF - res C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll AcroIEAppend html O - Extra context menu item Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll AcroIECaptureSelLinks html O - Extra context menu item Convert selected links to existing PDF - res C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll AcroIEAppendSelLinks html O - Extra context menu item Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll AcroIECapture html O - Extra context menu item Convert selection to existing PDF - res C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat A... Read more

A:Your computer is infected! (Yellow triangle)

Hello and welcome to TSF.

HijackThis log alone is sometimes not enough. We need more comprehensive set of logs to detect any potential malware.
Please follow the instructions in our sticky topic IMPORTANT - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help If you have any difficulty with any of the steps, move on to the next one.
Please make sure to reach Step 5 and post the requested logs, i.e. DSS main.txt and extra.txt, in your next reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/your-computer-is-infected-yellow-triangle-253405.html
Relevancy 45.15%

I think my computer's been infected. A yellow dialog box pops up from a red circle with an X INSIDE IT.

It says:
Windows has detected spyware infection!

It is recommended to use special antispyware tools to prevent data loss. Windows will now download and install the most up-to-date antispyware for you.

Click here to protect your computer from spyware!

Also sometimes my computer freezes.

can you please help i have homework from university.

Thank you in advance.

A:Your computer is infected! yellow taskbar dialog box

Hello and welcome. Please start with this MBAM scan.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes, they may alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please permit the program to allow the changes.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/181076/your-computer-is-infected-yellow-taskbar-dialog-box/
Relevancy 45.15%

I'm getting the pop up that states my computer is infected.
It has a yellow triange with and "!" in the middle. It pops up every 5-10 seconds. It is in my lower startup bar.

there is also a a grey shield in the same lower bar that will pop up from time to time and start scanning my files.

Thank you,
Carol

A:Your computer is infected! yellow triangle Alert pop-up

Hello and Welcome to TSF.

Please Subscribe to this Thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Note that we need a more comprehensive set of logs in order to analyze your system.

Please post the DSS log called main.txt that should be located at:

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\main.txt

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/your-computer-is-infected-yellow-triangle-alert-pop-up-254993.html