Windows Support Forum

Analyzing BSODs with Windows Debugger (Page Fault 50 Error)

Q: Analyzing BSODs with Windows Debugger (Page Fault 50 Error)

First time on this forum and looking for some help with a problem that s been happening for a while I built a new Athlon system about months ago weeks into the initial build I got my first BSOD I would average another BSOD every weeks or so with no apparent problems in between The basic info for the machine is as follows Athlon Newcastle w stock HSF Asus A V Deluxe Rev x MB Corsair VS PC - - - dual channel Enermax EG P-VE PSU x GB Hitachi K SATA in RAID on VIA controller GB Hitachi K SATA on Promise controller Plextor PX- A DVD -R RW Radeon XT MB SB Audigy I put up with the problem for a while but finally decided a few months ago to get serious about trying to fix it Problem is I can t recreate or predict the problem I with Analyzing (Page Windows Debugger Error) 50 BSODs Fault ve run a number of different diagnostics memtest docmem Prime CPU burn-in Super PI drive utilities etc and nothing reported errors or crashed the system Never had a crash during gaming either The BSODs seem more likely to happen when the system is idling or at light load actually although I haven t find an identifiable pattern About months ago I decided to start fresh with new drives and Win XP SP Made sure to get the latest drivers BIOS etc I got Analyzing BSODs with Windows Debugger (Page Fault 50 Error) about weeks out of it before another BSOD and have had several since--the fresh install didn t do the trick either This past week I ve spent some time trying to see if the windows dump files can yield any clues Here s where I need some help since I really don t know how to process the info in the files I ve managed to open the files with the Windows debugger and Analyzing BSODs with Windows Debugger (Page Fault 50 Error) performed a basic analysis but I m not able to interpret the info I don t have a dump file for every crash a few of them didn t give a BSOD but just rebooted but the three I do have contain very similar info Here s one example of what Debugger is reporting Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck be f d be f d Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by ntkrnlpa exe nt KiTrap E cc Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Invalid system memory was referenced This cannot be protected by try-except it must be protected by a Probe Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory Arguments Arg be f d memory referenced Arg value read operation write operation Arg be f d If non-zero the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address Arg reserved Debugging Details ------------------ Could not read faulting driver name WRITE ADDRESS be f d FAULTING IP ffffffffbe f d be f d MM INTERNAL CODE CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from a a d to be f d STACK TEXT WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong a a d a a d ffed bf f ad xbe f d a a d c c bd e c xa a d a a d c c eb bd e c nt KiFastCallEntry xf ffee x c eb FOLLOWUP IP nt KiTrap E cc f ec c test eax eax SYMBOL STACK INDEX FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner SYMBOL NAME nt KiTrap E cc MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlpa exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a d STACK COMMAND trap ffffffffa a c kb FAILURE BUCKET ID x W nt KiTrap E cc BUCKET ID x W nt KiTrap E cc Followup MachineOwner The one thing that strikes me as particularly odd is that the value in the second argument doesn t make sense Debugger list or as valid results but the returned value is So far I haven t been able to get any more info about that I m hoping that someone here can help me interpret this information and try to discover the cause of the problem I ll try to upload the actaully minidump files as well in case someone wants to try to analyze them directly Thanks for the help nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Analyzing BSODs with Windows Debugger (Page Fault 50 Error)

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Analyzing BSODs with Windows Debugger (Page Fault 50 Error)

I am attaching .dmp files in .zip format...hope they yield some helpful information.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/analyzing-bsods-with-windows-debugger-page-fault-50-error.29495/
Relevancy 87.72%

Hi guys

I like to attempt and fix PC issues myself but this one is stumping me?

6 month old laptop - first BSOD i've had for years (my old 7yr old PC never)

BSODs seemingly randomly 3 different indicators seen- special pool error, unequal or equal error, page fault in unpaged area...

Attached are the details in the SF Diag zip

I have run memtest86- no issues
Simple MS debug offered TCPip.sys but driver normal
Have a full belarc profile summary too if required

Other issues lately- unsure if related - wifi dropping out/slow to connect

Hit 2 websites lately that were viral- caught by symantec but noted.

Everything else updated as required
I dont game
Do watch movies, etc

Any help pointers would be appreciated

Thanks
Trevor

A:BSODs- special pool, unequal or equal error, page fault...help please!

Are you able to Up Date Windows?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/243414-bsods-special-pool-unequal-equal-error-page-fault-help-please.html
Relevancy 87.72%

Hello all-- I built a custom rig about weeks ago I noticed a BSOD in the first week KERNEL INPAGE ERROR and thought I might have some out of INPAGE KERNEL and AREA NONPAGED ERROR IN BSODs FAULT PAGE date drivers I updated every driver I could think of but I got the same BSOD KERNEL INPAGE ERROR and PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA BSODs the next KERNEL INPAGE ERROR and PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA BSODs week I checked in the C Windows Minidump folder but KERNEL INPAGE ERROR and PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA BSODs it was empty--I confirmed that my system was configured to create minidump files but didn t quite know what else to do The next week same thing I tried memtest org Windows Memory Diagnostic Tools and chkdsk When I ran chkdsk on my HDD a few errors came up and were fixed so I thought the problem was solved Then the I received another BSOD the next day and one the day after that When I built this computer I used an SSD for the OS files and an HDD from an older computer to save all of my files I figured the issue was that there were old system files on the HDD that were interfering so I formatted the HDD and installed WIndows clean on the SSD again I figured that would cover most of my bases Yesterday I got the PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA BSOD I m sort of at my wit s end now This OS install was literally days old I don t really have a lot of programs on it yet so I can t think of any application that would be causing this On the plus side I do have a minidump file now and I ve attached it here It was suggested that this could be a result of faulty RAM but so far I have been unable to confirm that with any diagnostics Thing s I ve tried --wiping HDD reinstalling Windows on SSD --chkdsk on all hard drives errors were fixed on HDD --memtest from www memtest org hours passes no errors or failures --Updating GPU drivers More hopefully helpful information --The BSODs have mostly occurred when I m not in the room It s not happening during a specific program it s usually happening while the computer s completely idle One time it happened while I was playing WoW but that was an anomaly not the norm --My rig runs pretty cool degrees C or so when idle degrees or so under load --I m not currently overclocking anything I would like to but I can t seem to get my system stable enough so I m not at the moment --Given that it s happened across multiple installs of the OS and that it s more or less happened since Day with this install I don t think a System Recovery System Restore is going to help --If I m running programs off my HDD secondary drive should I have a page file set up on that drive My rig --Intel Core i k chipset --Gigabyte Z mobo GA-Z XP-UD --CORSAIR Vengeance GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR --MSI N GTX Hawk GeForce GTX Fermi GB -bit GDDR --OCZ Solid SLD - SAT - G quot GB SATA III MLC SSD --WD Caviar Blue HDD g -- W PSU --Windows -bit This current install is days old I ve been browsing this forum for the past few weeks trying different things--everyone on here seems really friendly and helpful Anything you guys can think of would be GREATLY appreciated Thank you everyone nbsp

Relevancy 77.83%

Hi Stumbled upon this forum when researching a frequent BSOD which occurs when playing Counter-strike Condition Zero The BSOD originally showed up as a page fault in nonpage area caused by win k sys When crashing the sound locks up display goes bad and then displays the BSOD After researching this problem some measures were taken to resolve the issue by updating drivers which initially was quite promising with no crash but after half an hour or so a new BSOD occured this time the page fault in nonpaged area Frequent CS:CZ, page in BSODs fault is said to be caused by Dnetr u sys which should be associated with my Wifi USB adapter from D-Link Memory tests have been run Memtest and windows own not that extended tests though and shows no errors My system Windows Vista SP Gigabyte FX-DS North Bridge AMD FX South Bridge AMD SB Realtek ALC A codec AUDIO Realtek B chip LAN Athlon X x gb hard-drives running in mirrored RAID D-Link DWA- Rangebooster Wifi USB adapter latest driver Sapphire HD Graphics card latest catalyst Click to expand When trying to update the system drivers through the gigabyte home page there seems to be a problem installing the quot north bridge filter driver quot this one comes up as not being of the current version when the install Frequent BSODs in CS:CZ, page fault manager analyzes the system after installing the same driver And the Frequent BSODs in CS:CZ, page fault debugged crash dump PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Invalid system memory was referenced This cannot be protected by try-except it must be protected by a Probe Typically the address Frequent BSODs in CS:CZ, page fault is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory Arguments Arg aa ea memory referenced Arg value read operation write operation Arg c If non-zero the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address Arg reserved Debugging Details ------------------ Page a b not present in the dump file Type quot hh dbgerr quot for details READ ADDRESS aa ea FAULTING IP Dnetr u c c b ffffff mov edx dword ptr ebp- BCh MM INTERNAL CODE IMAGE NAME Dnetr u sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a c MODULE NAME Dnetr u FAULTING MODULE Dnetr u DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x PROCESS NAME hl exe CURRENT IRQL TRAP FRAME aa c -- trap xffffffffaa c ErrCode eax f c b ebx ecx edx esi dbf e edi b eip c esp aa cd ebp aa f iopl nv up ei ng nz ac pe nc cs ss ds es fs gs efl Dnetr u x c c b ffffff mov edx dword ptr ebp- BCh ss aa ea Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from bf to dd STACK TEXT aa c c bf aa ea nt MmAccessFault x a aa c c c aa ea nt KiTrap E xdc WARNING Stack unwind information not available Following frames may be wrong aa d c c b ff aa da Dnetr u x c aa d c fadc f e hal KfLowerIrql x aa db c c fd f e x fadc aa dcc c b fd aa dec hal HalpCheckForSoftwareInterrupt x aa ddc f b a f e aa e hal KfLowerIrql x aa de a f e aa e f hal KfReleaseSpinLock xb aa dec f f dd dd USBPORT USBPORT ReleaseEpListLock x aa e d d c c USBPORT USBPORT TxCsqReleaseLock x aa e c dca b a nt IoCsqInsertIrpEx x aa f dc c b fsdfw x b aa f c e e fsdfw x c aa fe c e a ad Dnetr u x c aa b c e b ac Dnetr u x c aa dbf e b ac ndis ndisMSendNBLToMiniport xb aa a b ac b ac ndis ndisFilterSendNetBufferLists x b aa b afa b ac ndis NdisFSendNetBufferLists x aa a b aa c aa c nwifi Dot OnDisassociate x aa ebf a ad nwifi Dot FlushIntermediateSendQueue x aa ec nwifi MP SendNBLInternal xe aa c c a ad nwifi MP Send x aa a afb a ad nwifi FilterSendNetBufferLists x aa c a a ad a ad ndis ndisFilterSendNetBufferLists x b aa dc d c a ad ndis NdisFSendNetBufferLists x aa fc e a ad anodlwf x c aa c a a ad a ad ndis ndisFilterSendNetBufferLists x b aa d f ab a c a ad ndis NdisFSendNetBufferLists x aa b e f a ad pacer PcFilterSendNetBufferLists x aa cc b a a ad a ad ndis ndisSendNBLToFilter x aa f c ce a ad ndis NdisSendNetBufferLists x f aa c ac tcpip FlSendPackets x aa c cbb cc ca tcpip IppFragmentPackets x aa b c ab cc ca aa cc c tcpip IppDispatchSendPacketHelper x aa c f a c... Read more

A:Frequent BSODs in CS:CZ, page fault

Updated chkdsk

Update: Ran check disk, and this is what it returned, nothing critical from what I can understand atleast.

Windows will now check the disk.
253760 file records processed. 1117 large file records processed. 0 bad file records processed. 2 EA records processed. 44 reparse records processed. 312692 index entries processed. 0 unindexed files processed. 253760 security descriptors processed. Cleaning up 5984 unused index entries from index $SII of file 0x9.
Cleaning up 5984 unused index entries from index $SDH of file 0x9.
Cleaning up 5984 unused security descriptors.
29467 data files processed. CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal...
33841240 USN bytes processed. Usn Journal verification completed.
CHKDSK is verifying file data (stage 4 of 5)...
253744 files processed. File data verification completed.
CHKDSK is verifying free space (stage 5 of 5)...
12634413 free clusters processed. Free space verification is complete.
CHKDSK discovered free space marked as allocated in the
master file table (MFT) bitmap.
CHKDSK discovered free space marked as allocated in the volume bitmap.
Windows has made corrections to the file system.

156268543 KB total disk space.
105240324 KB in 220102 files.
122004 KB in 29468 indexes.
0 KB in bad sectors.
368559 KB in use by the system.
65536 KB occupied by the log file.
50537656 KB available on disk.

4096 bytes in each allocation unit.
39067135 total allocation units on disk.
12634414 allocation units available on disk.Click to expand...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/frequent-bsods-in-cs-cz-page-fault.155036/
Relevancy 76.11%

Hello all,

So, as I mentioned in title, I recently started getting BSODs with a few different errors very, very frequently and I can't figure out what's causing them, but I'm almost positive it's hardware-related now. I've done two clean installs of Windows, cleared CMOS and checked my BIOS settings, checked to see if all my peripherals are working correctly, and so on with no luck in finding the cause. Before I go to all the trouble of testing my RAM, I've come to you all, the experts of these wonderful forums, for help in analyzing these logs in case it's possible to figure out what the problem is, specifically, just from those. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47203-bsods-page-fault-kernel-security-other-fun-stuff.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hey all I built my computer last August and since then it has been running wonderfully except for recurring BSODs The most common message on the BSODs is quot Page fault in nonpaged area quot The BSODs happen occasionally but seem to be more frequent of late which means fixing in Recurring area nonpaged fault BSODS; page them is Recurring BSODS; page fault in nonpaged area a priority They happen when Recurring BSODS; page fault in nonpaged area I am using programs -- Photoshop Firefox or Chrome games etc Never had one happen when it's just on the desktop I am running Win Professional x I got it through the MSDNAA Microsoft Developers Network Academic Alliance Everything on this computer is new as of August Further system specs are in my profile I've attached the report and dump report as per the posting instructions If any more information is needed I will provide it to the best of my ability Thank you all Edit I am behind an update or two I think I just plugged my computer in for the first time in three or four weeks I can install updates before proceeding if necessary

A:Recurring BSODS; page fault in nonpaged area

The latest dump shows "aswMonFlt.sys" as the possible cause. That is an Avast system driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/213583-recurring-bsods-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hi I've been researching the root of my BSODs for what seems like forever and I feel like I'm banging my head Page errors Random BSODS sporadic. - Fault Often against a brick wall I'm running an overclocked system and sporadically receive BSODs which are either pagefault errors or PFN corrupt errors I've tried running the driver verification tool but it would BSOD while booting windows - however I do have a crash dump from that but haven't the ability to read it yet I ran the windows memory checker utility which came up clean I haven't run memtest yet - I don't have a writeable disc or USB drive to hand to be able to create the boot disc I've included crash reports for your browsing pleasure The BSODs often happen when windows is shutting down but that is the only common thread - other crashes are Random BSODS - sporadic. Often Page Fault errors seemingly random anything from browsing the web on chrome or in the middle Random BSODS - sporadic. Often Page Fault errors of a Battlefield session Any and all help will be gratefully accepted and if I need to provide any more details then of course I will Thanks

A:Random BSODS - sporadic. Often Page Fault errors

Hi -

Overclocking can cause all sorts of problems. If you are overclocking your system, please return all overclocked components to their stock speeds. If the BSOD's are found not to be caused by the overclock, you can re-overclock the components once we have finished the diagnostics.

Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Save -> Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

Please upload your msinfo32.txt file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Export -> Save as msinfo32.txt and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .txt file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

Please disable driver verifier for the time being.Driver Verifier Enable/Disable
Update the Etron USB 3.0 Extensible Hub Driver to the latest version available.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1000009F, {4, 258, fffffa8006789b50, fffff800060e33d0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for EtronHub3.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for EtronHub3.sys
Implicit thread is now fffffa80`06789b50
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : EtronHub3.sys ( EtronHub3+5f51 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time (usually 10 minutes).
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000004, The power transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the Pnp
subsystem.
Arg2: 0000000000000258, Timeout in seconds.
Arg3: fffffa8006789b50, The thread currently holding on to the Pnp lock.
Arg4: fffff800060e33d0, nt!TRIAGE_9F_PNP on Win7

Debugging Details:
------------------

Implicit thread is now fffffa80`06789b50

DRVPOWERSTATE_SUBCODE: 4

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800046bc652 to fffff800046c9b8a

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`035af070 fffff800`046bc652 : fffffa80`06789b50 fffffa80`06789b50 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSwapContext+0x7a
fffff880`035af1b0 fffff800`046cda9f : fffffa80`0d51f4f0 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`05b88ff8 : nt!KiCommitThreadWait+0x1d2
fffff880`035af240 fffff880`05b88f51 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0ca52000 fffff800`049ae700 : nt!KeWaitForSingleObject+0x19f
fffff880`035af2e0 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0ca52000 fffff800`049ae700 fffff880`03365180 : EtronHub3+0x5f51
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
EtronHub3+5f51
fffff880`05b88f51 ?? ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 3

... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/281590-random-bsods-sporadic-often-page-fault-errors.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hi,

Last night had a BSOD on shutdown (don't know the error code), then this morning two more BSODs (one IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and the other PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)

Chrome keeps giving me 'Aw Snap' errors this morning.

No new hardware recently. Nor driver changes. Was custom build before Christmas, no issues up til now.

Dump data attached.

Any help much appreciated!!

A:Multiple BSODs (IRQL and Page Fault codes)

IRQ and Pagefile errors to BSOD are in my experience RAM-related. You might have dodgy/overheated memorychips even if they return no errors in individual testing, alternatively you might have different types of ram. This usually requires bios to set different voltages that some (older) motherboards would seem to have issues with, MSI in particular.

Try booting with one memchip only and see if that helps, if not, replace it with the next one and so on... worked for me at least.

Cheers-

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/333251-multiple-bsods-irql-page-fault-codes.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hi everyone i was told to come here from tomshardware to have some help looking into my minidumps heres a link to the thread + Errors Mem BSODS Memtest Management,Page fault to see what's been done Mem Management,Page fault BSODS + Memtest Errors Link Heres the situation Running a Homebuilt PC with gb x gb ram sticks Crucial Ballistix sport GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Desktop Memory Model BLS G D DS S Mobo is msi g Not until recently did i find out that this kit that was sold to me from microcenter isn't actually a kit it's just separate gb sticks slapped together and called a kit not sure that matters Got my first BSOD a month or two ago ignored it but then it started to happen maybe - times a day and finally got fed up and seeked help i looked around and saw that it may be things Driver issue Bad ram Voltage issue So i updated all my drivers still get the BSODs i ran memtest on the sticks individually on all the DIMMs and the passed but when running memtest together i get errors so to me it seems its something else probably something with compatibility What i've tried so far to remedy the situation is increasing the DIMM and CPU-NB voltage by twice first time i got a BSOD within the first hour nd time it took days for the next BSOD any help is appreciated thanks btw im watching this thread like a hawk so i'll reply very quickly dumps are attached thanks again

A:Mem Management,Page fault BSODS + Memtest Errors

heres a pic of my cpu-z spd tab i forgot to mention i've run prime95 and aida64 bench tests and didnt get any bsods or anything....

and i've also run the basics like system scans and chkdsks...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257875-mem-management-page-fault-bsods-memtest-errors.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Dont know reason, i get random crashes "page fault in nonpaged area". Please help..

XN4-07-02-2015_204938,81.zip

A:random bsods - page fault in nonpaged area

Update drivers in red and uninstall Asus bloatware, disable nVidia Kernel Streaming service. Run SFC: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker - Windows 7 Help Forums

Code:
AsUpIO.sys Tue Aug 3 04:47:59 2010 (4C57835F)
ASUS hardware monitoring software related
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys

ICCWDT.sys Wed Aug 18 10:27:45 2010 (4C6B9981)
IIntel(R) Watchdog Timer Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ICCWDT.sys

ASUSFILTER.sys Tue Sep 20 17:46:33 2011 (4E78B559)
ASUS USB Hub filter driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys

AiCharger.sys Thu Mar 22 09:07:51 2012 (4F6ADDD7)
Asus Charger Driver [br] Likely BSOD cause - haven't seen recently (15Jan2013)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiCharger.sys

VBEngNT.sys Tue Apr 24 18:26:02 2012 (4F96D41A)
Virus Buster
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=VBEngNT.sys

dhxubdzd.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

dhxubdzd.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

8k4pmse0.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

8k4pmse0.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

6e2fwq82.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

6e2fwq82.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

0so5uwyc.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

0so5uwyc.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

hxdebpzt.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

hxdebpzt.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

i5njspbo.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

i5njspbo.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

px9qnx39.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

px9qnx39.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

1xpaf9n1.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

1xpaf9n1.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

qeub4ywy.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

qeub4ywy.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

eeabwq8e.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

eeabwq8e.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

kf99inli.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

kf99inli.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

jrjc5b17.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

jrjc5b17.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

rjj6h1dj.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

rjj6h1dj.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

1x52fhjl.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

1x52fhjl.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

55lijxbx.vbt Fri Jul 20 01:36:43 2012 (50089A0B)

55lijxbx.vbt - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional info... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/61246-random-bsods-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Since yesterday I've been experiencing random BSODs. It usually happens when I'm web browsing, opening folders, or sometimes just idling in Desktop. It's never happened when I was gaming though.

I did Prime95, Memtest, and checkdisk. My system passed all three so maybe that would rule out hardware problems. I also tried removing my antivirus and reinstalling my video drivers but the BSOD still happens. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

A:Random BSODs happening lately, 'Page fault in none paged area'

Demon Tools is known to BSOD Windows, Uninstall it and let us know if they stop.

Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/260537-random-bsods-happening-lately-page-fault-none-paged-area.html
Relevancy 75.25%

So for a long time now probably going on over a year I've been wrestling with my computer I should get a new one and just start from zero but I can't afford that right now so I'm hoping that I may be able to get some help here Essentially my computer crashes a lot sometimes randomly and sometimes with noticeable patterns It's sometimes a BSOD usually Memory Management sometimes Page Fault and I got a Driver IRQL a long time ago and sometimes it's just a flat hang with a stuttering sound repeating until I do Fault BSODs Multiple Page Memory and Management Crashes, and a hard reset Something I've noticed lately is it crashes more often when I have Multiple BSODs and Crashes, Memory Management and Page Fault flash player up for some reason or another but especially for streaming videos There's also been a couple of times where first firefox and or the flash plugin will crash then the PC will run for a bit but if I try to bring firefox back up it will hang or BSOD I've gotten crashes for other reasons though In addition sometimes when I start the PC up it won't post saying a BIOS checksum failed and that it can't detect a keyboard That's usually solved by restarting it once or twice more I've had other various errors in the past but that's the majority of it and what's been happening recently The following is the steps I've taken so far Run Memtest overnight and for hours at a time no errors Run various hard drive checking utilities no errors Run chkdsk on both hard drives I've gotten the occasional bad sector but hasn't changed crashes afterward Reinstalled Windows both repair and clean I've also done sfc scannow afterward and everything was fine Removed Daemontools Avast replaced with MSE and several other bad programs Run CCleaner and various registry fixing tools I've had registry errors but cleaning them hasn't helped Run Full virus and malware scans both originally with Avast then with MSE and also Malwarebytes no viruses Replaced the Motherboard Graphics Card and CPU at various points since the problems first started not always as an attempt to specifically fix it but worth mentioning Updated the BIOS on the replaced motherboard and replaced its battery Reinstalled Flash and kept it updated just in case No luck Similarly I've kept all my drivers up to date and use Windows Update regularly I'm at my wit's end trying to find a way to make my PC stable Any help or insight would be appreciated Logs attached per the forum instruction but that only has the last one due to the aforementioned reinstall and cleans If I get a new BSOD I'll update it

A:Multiple BSODs and Crashes, Memory Management and Page Fault

just analysed the .dmp files and what really concerned me was this bit at the endof the dump file:

IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption

this and a few other things in there indicated possible corruppted memory, if this is the case I would reccomend backing up all files IMMEDIATELY and then, just to confirm what is happening, run memtest and get back to me with results

Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368916-multiple-bsods-crashes-memory-management-page-fault.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi everybody,

For the past 1 month I've been getting Irql not less or equal and Page fault in non paged area BSODs every day several times and I have read so many posts for troubleshooting these errors and tried so many of them, from a clean windows 7 install to updating drivers, using driver sweeper and then updating again and what not..

But I just dotn seem to understand whats wrong. Tried understanding the minidumps using bluescreen view and I all could gather was some issue with ntoskernel.exe

I'm attaching my minidumps, can someone please tell me whats wrong - is it my laptop getting too hot or some driver etc?

Extra Info: The laptop is HP dv-7 running Win7-x64 and does seem to get pretty hot, especially when I'm playing Counter Strik 1.6 on Steam and crashes are much more frequent when I'm playing Steam CS 1.6

Thanks and Regards

A:IRQL not less or equal and page fault in non paged area BSODs

Okay, I think it is time to check your memory and then check the hard drive for errors. Take your time and follow these instructions:
http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic51365.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/irql-not-less-or-equal-and-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-bsods.178045/
Relevancy 74.39%

Hi,
Over the last couple of months I have been getting BSODs of a variety of types. The last two I recorded were IRQL not less or equal (when disconnecting the external monitor) and Page fault in nonpaged area (when connecting the monitor). I am not sure whether connecting/disconnecting the monitor is relevant, as previous times I got BSODs without that (e.g. system service exception). A number of the times were when I restarted the computer. I am attaching shots I took of the screen on my iphone. Apologies for the quality.
Similarly, I did not understand from the instructions how to "save the information into a debug-YourComputerName-xxxx.zip file on your desktop". I hope have attached the right thing.
Thanks for you help!

A:Frequent BSODs: Page fault in nonpaged area, IRQL not less or equal

Hi violapower.

Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.17273.amd64fre.win7_gdr.130318-1532
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack and Update Center - Microsoft Windows

Report us for any further BSOD.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/328084-frequent-bsods-page-fault-nonpaged-area-irql-not-less-equal.html
Relevancy 73.96%

My computer has been randomly crashing during gameplay regardless of what game is running I downloaded the debugger and analyzed one of the dmp files Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version X Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C info BSOD the Analyzing - debugger Users Public Games World of Warcraft Errors - - Crash dmp User Mini Dump File Only registers stack and portions BSOD - Analyzing the debugger info of memory are available WARNING Minidump contains unknown stream type x Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Server Windows Vista Version Service Pack MP procs Free x compatible Product WinNt suite SingleUserTS Machine Name Debug session time Thu Jul GMT System Uptime not available Process Uptime days This dump file has BSOD - Analyzing the debugger info an exception of interest stored in it The stored exception information can be accessed via ecxr a c Access violation - code c first second chance not available eax ebx e ecx edx esi edi eip a esp e ebp e f iopl nv up ei pl zr na pe nc cs b ss ds es fs b gs efl ntdll KiFastSystemCallRet a c ret I did not see the blue quot BSOD - Analyzing the debugger info analyze quot link The locale id is amp I've already made sure my drivers are updated I don't know where to go from here

A:BSOD - Analyzing the debugger info

Can you giveus some computer specs? What AV are you running? What games? i know you said it didn't matter what game you ran, but would that include solitaire or crazy 8's? Are you playing FPS's, RPG's, or what? Are you crashing while playing online or playing solo? Or both lol? How long do you play before it crashes?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/243071/bsod-analyzing-the-debugger-info/
Relevancy 73.96%

Hello,

Monday i reinstalled Windows 7 64 bits Ultimate Edition after receiving new ram and new motherboard
I have installed Windows 7 64 from USB device, and randomly i have BSODs, PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL , always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. ( Whocrashed says: "This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x705C0)
)"

It occurs very rarely, not only when i am playing or using programs that use many ressources, It is very random.

I ran:

Memtest : 17 hours, 8 passes, no errors
OCCT: 1 hours, no error, CPU Overclocked and not overclocked, RAM with 1600 Mhz and 1333 Mhz
Furmark ( for GPU): 1 hours, no problems
chkdsk: Done

I have checked tempsฐ with AIDA64, no problems.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits, full retail.

CPU : AMD Phenom II X3 720
PSU: OCZ ModXstream 500 W
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 6850
ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB 3
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2*4 DDR3-1600 CL9

A:Daily BSODs Win7x64, page fault in non paged area and irql not less or equal

You might have to play with the memory voltage or timings a bit, in the bios

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/daily-bsods-win7x64-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-and-irql-not-less-or-equal.173601/
Relevancy 73.96%

Hey there everyone! I'm pretty new to this forum but i really need your help.

Earlier today i experience 2 different BSOD erros at different times, and for no apparent reason.

I'm not sure what the reason is for either of them since i just reformatted earlier today. I have the dump file for each of the BSODs. It is attached.

Could anyone possibly tell me what the problem could be? Thanks in advance

A:BSODs - (driver is mismanaging system PTEs, page fault in non-paged area)

nothing attached.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsods-driver-is-mismanaging-system-ptes-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.144785/
Relevancy 73.96%

Ok I've always maintained VAIO: NONPAGED & readyboost AREA; & mini-sys; PAGE IN nv_4 FAULT BSODs that the secret to the Internet is humbling one's self and asking for help from those who have been there or are there Well here i am Bought a BSODs & VAIO: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA; nv_4 mini-sys; & readyboost Sony Vaio VGN- SZ P nd hand that already had Windows quot upgraded quot Encountered BSODs & VAIO: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA; nv_4 mini-sys; & readyboost BSOD when playing quot big media quot Usually when trying BSODs & VAIO: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA; nv_4 mini-sys; & readyboost to watch something on Media Player Classic But also when trying to set up Itunes or doing something that requires a lot of computing I uploaded a bunch of attachments - i think it's what someone would want to see in order to help me ok Here's the system info and minidump i think you requested Excellent tip by the way with the quot send to zipped folder quot advice i have tried to solve this problem for a couple weeks always thinking it was a missing or outdated driver it's suggested that i need a new graphics card but i don't do any online gaming and rarely watch movies on my VAIO The screen looks awesome and the computer runs great except for this problem

A:BSODs & VAIO: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA; nv_4 mini-sys; & readyboost

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP
We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/223751-bsods-vaio-page-fault-nonpaged-area-nv_4-mini-sys-readyboost.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Hey i bought before few days new ASUS X UAM laptop The laptop came without windows on it I tried to install windows bit version and every time after the computer first boot up after the installation the error came up Thing to 10 area trying in error install after fault non-paged Page windows i already tried Pass a check with memotest - pass Boot up ubuntu from live Page fault in non-paged area error after trying to install windows 10 cd and looked for dump files - no dump files found Tried to install from usb and from DVD both fail I also checked if other versions installation work on him The results Windows bit - worked but the weird thing that it said i have only gb usable ram Page fault in non-paged area error after trying to install windows 10 I have no idea why Windows bit - the installation didn't even come up ubuntu bit - worked perfectly System Spec CPU Intel Core i - U Processor M Cache GHz up to GHz Memory GB x MB DDR MHz OnBoard Memory x SO-DIMM socket for expansion up to GB SDRAM HDD GB SATA rpm Display Inch HD x LED Backlight GPU Intel HD Graphics

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/69507-page-fault-non-paged-area-error-after-trying-install-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 72.67%

I had a friend give me his Dell Insiron B laptop because it would not load windows xp sp just the blue screen with the following error message Page Fault In Nonpaged Area then at the bottom it has Stop x xf ca x xE cd ad x I tried to use his system restore but that didn t work I can boot in safe mode and tried there but according to the system his only restore point was set Page laptop Dell Windows XP no error paged area fault after this error occurred I have read that it can be caused by a number of things from ram failure to other hardware failure to a virus that does it Also that certain programs will do it too He hasn Dell laptop Windows XP Page fault error no paged area t installed any new software or hardware and I can t detect a virus although he does surf porn sites whether he will admit to Dell laptop Windows XP Page fault error no paged area it or not Also he has no disks for it whatsoever He said it Dell laptop Windows XP Page fault error no paged area never came with any and that he never even knew about making back-up disks He does however have a bad battery as it told me that in the BIOS when I went in to change the boot order so that I could boot from floppy or cd first He also doesn t have his papers with his product key on it either Right now what it is doing is circleing in safe mode What I mean is that it loads then tells you you are in safe mode would you like to continue I click yes It loads the screen and his icons Then after about min without touching anything the hourglass appears and it goes back to the first thing you are in safe mode do you want to stay in safe mode I click yes and so on From what I can see he has no firewall and no antivirus so at this point I am not ruling anything out Thank you in advance for any help anyone can provide or a direction you can point me in Upon switching from administrator to his user account it has big letter next to the clock virus detected It does not say it on the administrators side it seems that macafee is in there somewhere but you can t find it unless you go in to windows explorer as admin In his user account there isn t many programs showing and when you click on start there is maybe programs listed and the all programs button is gone the log off button is gone run is gone It wouldn t let me connect to the internet it wouldn t let me copy spybot from a cd nbsp

A:Dell laptop Windows XP Page fault error no paged area

Here is a bump for this post.

[edit] Your events logs while in safe mode may give more info about errors. Do not include duplicate errors if you post the info. Detailed info in the report beyond the initial summary section is already captured in the summary section. [/edit]

It appears that you are not hindered by a password for the hard drive.

OEM computers often have Recovery Partition on the hard drive and it is accessible from the initial burst screen (screen message directs you to depress the correct key). This will put you back to out-of-the-box conditions. You lose all personal files and applications. Sometimes the recovery software only reloads XP and saves a copy of the c: drive (you need to be skillful to use this to recover out-of-support applications).

OEM computers usually permit making one copy of the Recovery CD, which is equivalent to the Recovery Partition. Based on you description, this may not succeed. Dell probably has its own directory for tools.

At some point in time you will need that cmos battery for the mobo.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-laptop-windows-xp-page-fault-error-no-paged-area.109630/
Relevancy 71.38%

this is my 1st post so i hope im doing everything right. ive had this problem from the beginning, when i built this computer. it just happens more so when im playing online games. i get 3 different errors the most common one is the page fault non page error the other two are dxgmms1.sys and memory management something. i thought it might be bad ram so a ran memtest86+ and everything came back good. i also thought it might be a bad install so i ran a repair and it found NET framework 4.0 was bad, so i downloaded it again. i thought it was fixed but its still doing it, crashes. please help

A:BSOD mostly when playing mmos page fault non page error

Welcome,

You have 32 GB of RAM. Are all the ram speed/clocks at the same level?

How many passes did you take memtest for? Did you try inserting each stick in different slots and see how your computer performs?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257162-bsod-mostly-when-playing-mmos-page-fault-non-page-error.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Ntfs sys PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA Registry Fault Many Thanks in advance this is my first time I have had a PC problem MY PC is th mth old Dell Inspiron running Windows Vista x GB RAM The problem started when I was watching a video clip on Windows media player The screen started breaking up on to horizontal coloured lines predomenantly Pink and the PC froze I tried rebooting in safe mode however it wouldn t allow howevere managed to do Start up repair At first I was getting a blue screen Ntfs sys PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA however after reboot a number of times including running CHKDSK and startup repair the system eventually let me through to the windows log on screen After logging the sreen you access programms from the screens breaking up again on to horizontal coloured lines I have tried cleaning dust from PAGE / IN FAULT PAGE Registry AREA Ntfs.sys NON Fault inside case and removed and re inserted RAM Tried repeating checks e g start up repair and receive the following - Problem Event Name Start Repair V Problem Signature AutoFailover Problem Signature Problem Signature Problem Signature Ntfs.sys PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA / Registry Fault Problem Signature Unknown Problem Signature Corrupt Registry Problem Signature Problem Signature Problem Signature Rollback Registry Problem Signature OS Version Locate ID Diagnosis amp Repair details Startup Repair diagnosis amp repair log Last successful boot time am GMT Number of Repair Attempts Session details System Disk Device Harddisk Windows directory C Windows Autochk Run Number of Root causes Tests performed Name check for updates Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name system disk test Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name disk failure diagnosis Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name disk metadata test Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name target os test Result completed successfully Error Code x Time Ntfs.sys PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA / Registry Fault takes ms Tests performed Name volume content chack Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name boot manager diagnosis Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name boot log diagnosis Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name Event log diagnosis Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name internal state check Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name boot status test Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name set up state check Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name registry hives test Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Root cause found Repair action Registry roll back Result failed error Code x Time taken ms Finally Not sure if this would have anything to do with it however I downloaded Quicktime to play music clip about a minutes earlier before the problem started happening Also I have family photos on the PC which are not backed up and would like to protect then of possible nbsp

A:Ntfs.sys PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA / Registry Fault

the error means that your PC asked for a page of memory , and the page was not available. when the operation could not continue, it BSOD'd and shut down. Its usually happens as a result of a hardware that is misfiring or failing. The 'Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area' and "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" BSOD's often show up consecutively and alternately. Things to try to correct or identify the problem are to restore your machine to the last know working configuration. if the problem keeps appearing run disk check for errors on your HDD. if that shows nothing, the next most likely suspect is a problem with the Ram. You can download any number of programs that will test your ram for errors. Win 7 has a built in memory test (not sure about the RC though) and you do not have to burn a disc to run it. Hope that helps some.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/ntfs-sys-page-fault-in-non-page-area-registry-fault.149446/
Relevancy 67.08%

I keep getting BSOD at random times. Sometimes it crashes while I am not even doing anything. I have tried to reinstall windows couple times with different versions of Windows 7 x64. I have attached the mini dump files. Please help. Thank you

A:I keep getting Page fault in non page area BSOD on Windows 7

Hello,

I suspect bad RAM. Try testing it, using this guide:sevenforums.com/tutorials/105647-ram-test-memtest86.html

Sorry about the non-parsed link, I had to edit it to avoid detection by the forum software, which apparently prohibits new members like myself from posting links.

Firefox.exe was running in 2 dumps, which makes me suspect a network issue. Remove Norton, as per these directions: jcgriff2.com/NRT_N360_Removal.html

Replace it with MSE: microsoft.com/security_essentials

Summary of the Dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Thu Oct 28 21:38:56.276 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:45:02.587
BugCheck 50, {fffffa81856a0358, 0, fffff80002a8fb9b, 5}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiDeleteAddressesInWorkingSet+27f )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ
Debug session time: Mon Oct 25 22:59:36.070 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:01.382
BugCheck 1A, {5002, fffff70001080000, 2704, 2785fffffffe}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+2971c )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_5002
PROCESS_NAME: sidebar.exe
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ
Debug session time: Mon Oct 25 22:57:40.689 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:36:04.000
BugCheck 50, {fffff680400202d8, 0, fffff80002aec2e2, 5}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiAgeWorkingSet+1c2 )
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
Debug session time: Sun Oct 17 13:09:16.691 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:09:32.002
BugCheck 50, {fffff680400543b0, 0, fffff800028d12e2, 5}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiAgeWorkingSet+1c2 )
PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/i-keep-getting-page-fault-in-non-page-area-bsod-on-windows-7.155688/
Relevancy 66.65%

Getting straight to business, here's the message it's giving me:

<<
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

(...)

Technical Information:
*** STOP: 0x00000050 (0x80088000, 0x00000000, 0x86891DC, 0x00000000)

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete.
Contact your (...)
>>

This is a problem I've been having for a while. My friends have been having looks at it because they are WAY better at IT work than I am, but they can't figure out what to do. I have tried putting in a separate hard drive, but while doing that I was having problems with it recognizing CDs from the drive, and it wouldn't connect to the internet so I could get them from microsoft. At the moment I'm using my brother's laptop, and my computer is on next to me with the blue screen on. Please help!

A:Having Page Fault Error -- Please Help!

Hi!

When does the BSoD come up? Randomly or at a specific time (like loading windows)?
Have you changed something recently (updated windows/drivers, changed hardware...)?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/having-page-fault-error-please-help.848727/
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi,

I am currently using an Asus eee pc 1005ha netbook. I get a blue screen when I start up and get the error code 0x00000050 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. When I try to boot in safe mode, I get hung up at Mup.sys. I can't boot into the last known good conformation. I tried swapping out my memory, but I still got the same stop code. Any ideas?

Thanks so much.

A:Page Fault Error

Hi can be linked to faulty memory.
Try..
Boot from Xp Cd...when prompted press [R]
Choose Windows installation [typically by pressing [1]
When prompted for password.
Press Enter.
Type chkdsk /r [note space ]
Window will fix errors..
Type Exit
And press Enter.

The Bios will need to be set to boot from the Cd - if not already set to do so.

http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/bios_manufacturer.htm

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/page-fault-error.914974/
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi First i had bsod error a Memory Management about days ago and i reported it here in this BSOD then Nonpaged In error > Page error 50 Area Fault 3b topic http www sevenforums com crashes-debugging -bsod-error- a-memory management html and it ended and never came again since then but now this happened BCCode b BCP C BCP FFFFF CB D BCP FFFFF A DBA BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Amr AppData Local Temp BSOD error 3b then error 50 > Page Fault In Nonpaged Area WER- - sysdata xml And while collecting dump data this happened page fault in nonpaged area BCCode BCP FFFFFA A B BCP BCP FFFFF CB C BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem BSOD error 3b then error 50 > Page Fault In Nonpaged Area C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Amr AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml I'm very angry at my machine I hope you can help i've collected my DUMP info and attached it This is my system specifications Hp pavilion dv Notebook PC Intel core i M GHz MB RAM Intel HD graphic card switchable to ATI Radeon HD x Windows Ultimate Service Pack which isn't the original copy that came with the device when i bought it Thanks in advance

A:BSOD error 3b then error 50 > Page Fault In Nonpaged Area

Quote: Originally Posted by Dr Amr

Code:
Hi ,
First i had bsod error 1a Memory_Management about 10 days ago and i reported it here in this topic
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-debugging/190348-bsod-error-1a-memory_management.html
and it ended and never came again since then
but now this happened
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002CB5D93
BCP3: FFFFF8800A8DBA20
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\102011-16832-01.dmp
C:\Users\Amr\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-8942819-0.sysdata.xml
And while collecting dump data this happened
page_fault_in_nonpaged_area
BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFFFFA8039A7B320
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFF80002CB2C35
BCP4: 0000000000000002
C:\Windows\Minidump\102011-13010-01.dmp
C:\Users\Amr\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-32463-0.sysdata.xml
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I'm very angry at my machine
I hope you can help
i've collected my DUMP info and attached it

This is my system specifications

Hp pavilion dv6 3300 Notebook PC
Intel core i5 M480 2.67GHz
4096 MB RAM
Intel HD graphic card switchable to ATI Radeon 6550 HD
x64 Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 which isn't the original copy that came with
the device when i bought it

Thanks in advance .

These were caused by a memory exception. Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver (possibly/probably Kaspersky) is causing the problem.
1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/192794-bsod-error-3b-then-error-50-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html
Relevancy 66.22%

A user at my workplace is having a problem with IE5.5. When you attempt to launch IE, it gives an illegal operation error. The details state that:

Iexplore has caused an invalid page fault in module user32.dll

I have looked through Microsoft's knowledge base and I don't seem to find anything relating to this particular error (other errors yes, but not this one).

When I do a repair of IE, the error is still there. If I "uninstall" (ie, roll it back to IE 4.0) the browser works just fine.

The computer is Windows 98 SE. It's a Gateway system, PII 333Mhz.

Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?

A:IE 5.5 Invalid Page Fault Error Please Help!

Hi Mommie Geek!

Welcome to TSG!

One of the most common causes of that error is "SPYWARE"
Download and run AdAware

That should remove all the spyware.

Then go to HOUSECALL and run a complete system virus scan.

If still having issues,
go to control panel--Add/Remove Programs, and run a repair of Internet Explorer.

Good Luck!

ST

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ie-5-5-invalid-page-fault-error-please-help.106735/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hello guys i'v still been getting BSOD's and this time I got this page fault error, I haven't got this one before so I have no idea what it may be linked to. Any help will be appreciated.

A:BSOD Error Page fault in non paged error

Please use this tool to update your profile specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/270635-bsod-error-page-fault-non-paged-error.html
Relevancy 65.36%

On top of MANY other errors I have been getting since I went from Win XP to win XP x64, this happened this morning.
I came to my PC (which was running overnight rendering a file) and it had a BSOD. "Page Fault in non paging area" I reset and as usual I get the windows html page telling me its a device or driver error.

I have updated ALL the drivers for every piece of hardware I have INCLUDING the motherboard (BIOS) and it still won't go away.

it seems to happen everytime I leave the PC alone for a while.

anyone out there who can maybe walk me thru this? just tell me what txt files to post up here and I will get it going ASAP.

I need stability...I have TONS of work to do...something tells me I am going to be going back to Win XP 32bit .

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/page-fault-in-non-paging-area-error.745307/
Relevancy 65.36%

Today I was using my computer and after being on and off it all day, I got a blue screen that had a messege saying Page Fault Nonpage Area. There is more stuff to read but I cannot read all of it because the screen stays for only 2 seconds and then reboots. I have no idea where this came from, I haven't done anything out of the ordinary on my computer and it just showed up. So now after it reboots and I log in, it jumps right back to the blue screen with the messege. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

A:Page Fault Nonpage Area Error

Here's a link to the error message: http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0x50As the most common cause is bad memory - try this free memory testing tool: http://www.memtest86.com/Let it run for 2 or 3 passes (overnight is better). If you get errors, you can stop the test. If you've only got one stick of RAM - test it in each of the slots on the mobo (to rule out bad slots). If you've got more than one stick (if it fails the first test with all of them) then remove all but one and test it. Repeat for the other sticks - then take a known good stick and test it in each slot.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/78737/page-fault-nonpage-area-error/
Relevancy 65.36%

For the last two days, I have been struggling with this. It'll happen as I'm just browsing the internet or as I'm just waking the computer up. I did the system files scan and it said it fixed a corrupted file. I thought it would be done with. Just now I
woke my computer up and again it restarted because of this issue. I don't know what the problem is, if it'll cause more damage to my pc, or if it can be fixed. This thing has had issues in the past, losing sound and having to be sent directly to Microsoft
to be fixed and getting wiped. Please don't tell me something like that is going to happen again. Would a system restore help?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/316462a1-2add-470a-b214-daad38c981a8/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-error?forum=w8itproperf
Relevancy 65.36%

I'm getting a blue screen with the following message: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.
Suggestions?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/604784/bsod-page-fault-error-message/
Relevancy 65.36%

I am currently Page Paged Area Fault Error Non in using a not so good Advent laptop while waiting for my awesome new computer to arrive and I turned it on the other day only to be presented with a bluescreen Error Page Fault in Non Paged Area and the error code or whatever of X XF CEF X X E X I have done everything can think of some of it probably not even relevant or necessary but I did it anyways I ran a virus scan spybot search and destroy did a memory test using memtest which was fine i let it run times registry cleaned and Error Page Fault in Non Paged Area defragged just cuz I hadn t in forever and ever So after all that was done my computer worked fine for a day so things were great until yesterday morning when I turned it on I got the exact same thing Yea one more thing I should probably mention sometimes the icons on my desktop change around like my msn icon looked the exact same as my bluetooth icon but fixed itself once rebooted don t know if this has any relevance but I thought it worth mentioning When I tured the comp on today nothing would open for me like msn Error Page Fault in Non Paged Area messenger or internet explorer so I restarted and then my start menu task bar thing went from classic Error Page Fault in Non Paged Area style and reverted back to XP style and when I went to properties to change it both options were for XP style even the classic option so I am really confused I had to restart my comp times to get it to actually let me do anything I think i might just cry now my computer is sooooo not working right at all I installed a game and well it works fine but there is no folder in program files where i installed it to if i right click the shortcut n find target it takes me to program files into the game folder but when I go up a level the folders not really there and then i crashed a few more times and the stupid start menu task bar changed by to xp style once again and im pulling my hair out RAWR One more thing I ran another virus scan and it said there was a kernel dll change andwell i dont have a clue what that means either nbsp

A:Error Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Nevemind then after 14 hours of workin at things I worked it out myself.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.586894/
Relevancy 65.36%

I ve run into a hijacking thats got me stumped I ve already cleaned up most of the junk that was on the pc Wintools error Odd + page Solved: hijacking fault solutions Internet optimizer My daily horoscope Bxxs Proscan Just to name a few The hijack log is after I worked on it using adaware cws hjt and Lsp fix Solved: Odd hijacking + page fault error The host file entries suddenly appeared after I connected back to the net They weren t in any of the previous logs I ran while cleaning the pc I was asked to look at the computer because something was trying to access the net They use AOL dialup A dialog box appears every seconds to a minute stating Solved: Odd hijacking + page fault error quot No connection found would I like to work offline or try connecting again quot I can t remember the exact phrasing I always chose work offline So just to see what would happen I got the pc online thru aol I brought up IE he doesn t use IE to surf the net he uses aol s browser Went to google and within a few seconds IE was redirected to I m not quite sure See Attachment I shortened up the image to make the file smaller Of course that dialog box that kept appearing every seconds or so stopped so I m guessing its related to what redirected IE Let me add that I had screenshots I was going to post but one file got corrupted In essence it was very similar to the one I attached except in the address bar instead of saying NetworkD at the end it said Cydoor Everytime I went to google within a few seconds IE was redirected to what you see in the attachment I don t see anything in the log that would cause this redirect Sure could use some help in trying to solve this mystery Also It could be related this just started to occur recently as well While booting up As soon as the desktop appears but before the icons and taskbar appear Getting a error message I didn t write it all down Explorer exe cause a page fault in module bfiein dll As long as you don t close the error dialog box the pc works but if you close it you lose all the icons and taskbar all that remains is wallpaper I searched the net for info but came up empty I searched the pc for that dll file but also came up empty The same thing happens in safe mode Are these two problems related I m not sure thought I would mention it I hope I ve been clear as to what the issues are Appreciate any advice ------------------------------------------ Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SE Win x A MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS SYSTEM KERNEL DLL C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSGSRV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MPREXE EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM mmtask tsk C WINDOWS SYSTEM ZONELABS VSMON EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM ZONELABS MINILOG EXE C WINDOWS EXPLORER EXE C WINDOWS RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS TASKMON EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM SYSTRAY EXE C WINDOWS GWHOTKEY EXE C WINDOWS STARTER EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM STIMON EXE C PROGRAM FILES HP HPCORETECH HPCMPMGR EXE C WINDOWS ALL USERS START MENU PROGRAMS STARTUP TRANSPARENTW EXE C PROGRAM FILES ZONE LABS ZONEALARM ZONEALARM EXE C PROGRAM FILES HP DIGITAL IMAGING BIN HPQTRA EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSWHEEL EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM WMIEXE EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM SPOOL EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM HPZIPM EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM TAPISRV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM RNAAPP EXE C HIJACKTHIS HIJACKTHIS EXE R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName N - Netscape user pref quot browser startup homepage quot quot quot C Program Files Netscape Users DefaultUser prefs js O - Hosts auto search msn com O - Hosts search netscape com O - Hosts ieautosearch O - HKLM Run ScanRegistry C WINDOWS scanregw exe autorun O - HKLM Run TaskMonitor C WINDOWS taskmon exe O - HKLM Run SystemTray SysTray Exe O - HKLM Run EAPCISetup c windows SYSTEM sbset... Read more

Relevancy 65.36%

Found my computer with BSOD after using it for a few hours this AM Had a Page Fault in Undefined Area message or something like that Given past experiences I booted with OTPLE FAULT ATTACHED BSOD PAGE OTL.TXT ERROR - and ran a scan OTL txt is below If more details are required I will have to wait until the BSOD returns OTL logfile created on AM - Run BSOD PAGE FAULT ERROR - OTL.TXT ATTACHED OTLPE by OldTimer - Version Folder X Programs OTLPEMicrosoft Windows XP Service Pack Version - BSOD PAGE FAULT ERROR - OTL.TXT ATTACHED Type SYSTEMInternet Explorer Version Locale Country United States Language ENU Date Format M d yyyy Gb Total Physical Memory Gb Available Physical Memory Memory free Gb Paging File Gb Available in Paging File Paging File freePaging file location s C pagefile sys binary data SystemDrive C SystemRoot C WINDOWS ProgramFiles C Program FilesDrive C Gb Total Space Gb Free Space Space Free Partition Type NTFSD Drive not present or media not loadedE Drive not present or media not loadedF Drive not present or media not loadedG Drive not present or BSOD PAGE FAULT ERROR - OTL.TXT ATTACHED media not loadedDrive H Gb Total Space Gb Free Space Space Free Partition Type FAT I Drive not present or media not loadedDrive X Mb Total Space Mb Free Space Space Free Partition Type CDFS Computer Name REATOGOCurrent User Name SYSTEMLogged in as Administrator Current Boot Mode NormalScan Mode All usersCompany Name Whitelist OffSkip Microsoft Files OffFile Age DaysOutput StandardUsing ControlSet ControlSet Win Services SafeList SRV - ---- M AVG Technologies CZ s r o Auto -- C Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe -- avg wd SRV - ---- M Lavasoft On Demand -- C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exe -- Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service SRV - ---- M Check Point Software Technologies LTD Auto -- C WINDOWS System ZoneLabs vsmon exe -- vsmon SRV - ---- M Check Point Software Technologies Auto -- C Program Files CheckPoint ZAForceField IswSvc exe -- IswSvc SRV - ---- M Microsoft Corporation On Demand -- C WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v WPF WPFFontCache v exe -- WPFFontCache v SRV - ---- M Microsoft Corporation Auto -- C WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorsvw exe -- clr optimization v SRV - ---- M New Boundary Technologies Inc Auto -- C Program Files Common Files New Boundary PrismXL PRISMXL SYS -- PrismXL SRV - ---- M HP Auto -- C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe -- Pml Driver HPZ SRV - ---- M Viewpoint Corporation Auto -- C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe -- Viewpoint Manager Service SRV - ---- M Adobe Systems Incorporated On Demand -- c Program Files Adobe Adobe Version Cue CS bin VersionCueCS exe -- Adobe Version Cue CS Driver Services SafeList DRV - File not found Kernel On Demand -- -- WDICA DRV - File not found Kernel On Demand -- -- PDRFRAME DRV - File not found Kernel On Demand -- -- PDRELI DRV - File not found Kernel On Demand -- -- PDFRAME DRV - File not found Kernel On Demand -- -- PDCOMP DRV - File not found Kernel System -- -- PCIDump DRV - File not found Kernel On Demand -- -- Net IM DRV - File not found Kernel Auto -- -- MCSTRM DRV - File not found Kernel System -- -- lbrtfdc DRV - File not found Kernel System -- -- Changer DRV - File not found Kernel On Demand -- -- catchme DRV - ---- M AVG Technologies CZ s r o Kernel System -- C WINDOWS System Drivers avgtdix sys -- AvgTdiX DRV - ---- M AVG Technologies CZ s r o Kernel System -- C WINDOWS System Drivers avgldx sys -- AvgLdx DRV - ---- M NVIDIA Corporation Kernel On Demand -- C WINDOWS system drivers nv mini sys -- nv DRV - ---- M Lavasoft AB File System Boot -- C WINDOWS system drivers Lbd sys -- Lbd DRV - ---- M AVG Technologies CZ s r o File System System -- C WINDOWS System Drivers avgmfx sys -- AvgMfx DRV - ---- M Check Point Software Technologies Kernel Auto -- C Program Files CheckPoint ZAForceField ISWKL sys -- ISWKL DRV - ---- M Check Point Software Technologies LTD Kernel System -- C WINDOWS system vsdatant sys -- vsdatant DRV - ---- M SUPERAdBl... Read more

A:BSOD PAGE FAULT ERROR - OTL.TXT ATTACHED

Hello , And to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum. My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen. Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.-----------------------------------------------------------If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.Push the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTListIt.txt Will be openedExtra.txt Will be minimizedPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.-------------------------------------------------------------In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problemIf you still need help, please include the following in your next replyA detailed description of your problemsA new OTL log (don't ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/335113/bsod-page-fault-error-otltxt-attached/
Relevancy 65.36%

The title pretty much says it all. Whenever I try to delete/access a couple of specific folders on my E: drive this error pops up and I blue screen. I've attached the minidump data and would really appreciate the help.

A:Page Fault in Nonpaged Area Error

See this: diff symptom, same cause.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/kernel-inpage-error.208300/

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-error.208341/
Relevancy 65.36%

I got a BS saying: Page fault in a none paged area. That was at start up just after running a chkdsk command. How to trouble shoot?

A:Page fault in a none paged area error

Ok, we now have a record, you now google the error/fail messages & make a decision. For a third opinion, get the Toshiba disk checking tool.

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-xp/page-fault-in-a-none-paged-area-error/203635.html
Relevancy 65.36%

A user running Office 2000 in Windows98 running on a Toshiba 4020CDT notebook gets the following error message:

Excel caused an invalid page fault in module Excel.exe at 0177:3006d7bf.

User receives the message when double-clicking in a cell. It does not appear to be related to a specific document as it can be recreated when a new document is open.

Is there any switches with Excel 2000 to open the program with? I am at a loss as to what to do. The temp folder has been emptied of some items not all (but these files could be moved) and it does not have any service packs applied to it.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

A:Excel Invalid Page Fault Error

Not sure if this your problem, but take a lool at this:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q285/3/47.ASP?

Also, I would download the service packs as well.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/excel-invalid-page-fault-error.40716/
Relevancy 65.36%

Never saw this before - I was away - when I started up computer - got blue screen with "Page Fault In Nonpaged Area" message. Says to restart if this is the first time you've seen this error - but I can't get to anything to restart - just shut off - back on and same message. Tried the safe mode startup, but it just goes to the blue screen / error message. No idea what to do. Thanks

A:Blue Screen / Page Fault error??

Oops - sending from my Mac - but the blue screen is on my Dell - XP.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screen-page-fault-error-477485.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Are all Page fault errors the same or do the number sequences following the STOP: mean something. This would help to decide to post new help request or search previous post on same topic. Thanks.

Relevancy 64.5%

So a bit of backstory first Ever since I upgraded to windows I'd consistently gotten the FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED error: in area fault Latest page nonpaged PAGE The bit of research Latest error: page fault in nonpaged area I'd done said it was a bug It didn't seem so bad as it only happened once a week or so Then days ago I started getting MEMORY MANAGEMENT and irql not less or equaI I was playing Heros of the Storm When I first got that BSOD That started getting progressively worse and worse with less time between crashes to the point that I couldn't even try to troubleshoot without getting BSOD So I tried to do a system restore to a previous state but got the MEMORY MANAGEMENT and it restarted in the middle of the restoration Well that's when it got really bad I could no longer even log into windows and had to resort to a complete restoration to factory defaults and back to windows which has brought a bunch of new errors and BSODs dpc-watchdog-violation PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA irql not less or equa So after looking those up I cam across a few posts saying that I should do a sfc scannow and got quot Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix someof them Details are included in the CBS Log windir Logs CBS CBS log Forexample C Windows Logs CBS CBS log Note that logging is currently notsupported in offline servicing scenarios quot After reading some more I did dism online cleanup-image restorehealth and got ox f f as and error code when i was trying to write everything down I got PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and that was all I got document before the crash I should also mention that when I ran the Windows memory diagnostic when I was getting the MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD thats the bit of troubleshooting info I could grab before system would crash it said there was a hardware issue I am at a loss as to what to do I don't know weather the steps I took were positive or not I know that's a lot to sort through but I don't know what else to do Where and how should I start Any help is much appreciated Thanks Dirte

A:Latest error: page fault in nonpaged area

I would start with testing the memory using a proper memory test

Diagnostic Test

RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 7 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/73935-latest-error-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html
Relevancy 64.5%

I've been having this error for the past few days.i bought the computer 2 yrs ago and it has worked fine until now

Win7 ultimate 32 bit
Intel Core i3 2100 3.1GHz
2GB Ram
VGA GT430 1GB

A:BSOD page fault in nonpaged area error ...050 ?

No dumps included.

Please follow this tutorial: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD to enable "small memory dumps"

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/319122-bsod-page-fault-nonpaged-area-error-050-a.html
Relevancy 64.5%

BSOD ....page fault in non paged area error

my system configuration is
windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
3gb ram
320 gb hdd
biostar g31d motherboard
intel e7500 @ 2.93ghz

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCP1: B3924000
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 82E551CA
BCP4: 00000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\012212-38906-01.dmp
C:\Users\Hariharan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-51515-0.sysdata.xml

A:BSOD ....page fault in non paged area error

D/L CPUZ and post a snip of the CPU, Mainboard, Memory, and SPD tabs.
For posting the information , enter 'Snipping tool' in the Start button > Search box, hit enter. Select the area you want to post and save to a convenient place.
How to Post a Screenshot in Seven Forums

Have you been checking your temperatures?
Use Core Temp, to check the CPU temps when at idle, under load and/or testing.
Let us know the minimum and maximum temps you get.

Both crashes are the same: STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS
They are blaming the Windows NT Kernel & System
This is not the actual cause.

Code:
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced.
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 82dbb848
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 82d9ae20 b0c3d000
PROCESS_NAME: services.exe
SYMBOL_NAME: nt!HvMarkDirty+3f7
IMAGE_NAME: ntkrpamp.exe

D/L and run Seagate SeaTools – Short Drive Self Test and Long Drive Self Test

If that comes up clear, then run the system file checker.

How to Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/215231-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-error.html
Relevancy 64.5%

So a bit of backstory first Ever error: nonpaged area Latest fault page in since Latest error: page fault in nonpaged area I upgraded to windows I'd consistently gotten the FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE The bit of research I'd done said it was a bug It didn't seem so bad as it only happened once a week or so Then days ago I started getting MEMORY MANAGEMENT and irql not less or equaI I was playing Heros of the Storm When I first got that BSOD That started getting progressively worse and worse with less time between crashes to the point that I couldn't even try to troubleshoot without getting BSOD So I tried to do a system restore to a previous state but got the MEMORY MANAGEMENT and it restarted in the middle of the restoration Well that's when it got really bad I could no longer even log into windows and had to resort to a complete restoration to factory defaults and back to windows which has brought a bunch of new errors and BSODs dpc-watchdog-violation PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA irql not less or equa So after looking those up I cam across a few posts saying that I should do a sfc scannow and got quot Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix someof them Details are included in the CBS Log windir Logs CBS CBS log Forexample C Windows Logs CBS CBS log Note that logging is currently notsupported in offline servicing scenarios quot After reading some more I did dism online cleanup-image restorehealth and got ox f f as and error code when i was trying to write everything down I got PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and that was all I got document before the crash I should also mention that when I ran the Windows memory diagnostic when I was getting the MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD thats the bit of troubleshooting info I could grab before system would crash it said there was a hardware issue I am at a loss as to what to do I don't know weather the steps I took were positive or not I know that's a lot to sort through but I don't know what else to do Where and how should I start Any help is much appreciated Thanks Dirte

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/73935-latest-error-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html
Relevancy 64.5%

I get a blue screen randomly.
Any help. File attached.
Thanks

A:random Page fault in nonpaged area error

Welcome

What were you doing at the time of crash?

BSOD Index STOP 0x0000004E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Usual causes: Device driver, memory

BSOD Analyze

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 4E, {99, 1cdaf7, 0, 1ceaf7}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )

---------

7: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists (ie: calling
MmUnlockPages twice with the same list, etc). If a kernel debugger is
available get the stack trace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000099, A PTE or PFN is corrupt
Arg2: 00000000001cdaf7, page frame number
Arg3: 0000000000000000, current page state
Arg4: 00000000001ceaf7, 0

Debugging Details:
------------------
Run memtest+86 preferably overnight for 8 passes:

BSOD Index STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff8a20947eda0, 0, fffff8000314eb3a, 5}
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!CmpKcbCacheLookup+22a )

---------
Do what the quote below asks you to:

Quote: Originally Posted by writhziden

Use Advanced Boot Options to select Repair Your Computer and get to the System Recovery Options. Then select the command prompt. Do the following:chkdsk /r c:
chkdsk /r d:
chkdsk /r e:
chkdsk /r f:.etc until you get the message that the volume could not be opened for direct access. For any drives that do not give the message:
"Windows has checked the file system and found no problems"
run chkdsk again as above. In other words, if it says:
"Windows has made corrections to the file system"
after running the disk check, run the disk check again.

Run the system file checker to repair windows files:
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Checking your Msinfo32 file I see that your windows build is 7600 = Non-SP1
Please download and install all updates from windows updates including SP1 which has many patches and fixes.

I see no antivirus on your computer or probably I missed it. What antivirus are you using?

Get an update for your BIOS version as well.
AMI | American Megatrends Inc. : Support
Keep us posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/251004-random-page-fault-nonpaged-area-error.html
Relevancy 64.5%

So, I opened my comp today, and found it unreasonably laggy. The cpu % from the task manager was up to 100 even though I didn't even open anything (except some start up stuff, but it's not usually like that). I started to play LOL, and found the fps wasn't really good. Then suddenly, I god BSOD, and it says error page fault in nonpaged area. So I am wondering is there a way to fix it. I've tried both sfc.exe /scannow and dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth , but both failed.

This is the file for my information: ASUS-02_10_2015_Tue_195800_50.zip

A:BSOD Error page fault in nonpaged area

Please manage startup items as there are a lot of them.
Update drivers in red and uninstall Asus Charger.

Code:
ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 2 11:13:26 2009 (4A4C7A36)
LENOVO ATK Hotkey ATK0101 ACPI UTILITY (also found in Asus systems)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASMMAP64.sys

atkwmiacpi64.sys Wed Sep 7 03:44:52 2011 (4E66CC94)
ATK WMIACPI Utility
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atkwmiacpi64.sys

AiCharger.sys Fri Sep 23 04:04:40 2011 (4E7BE938)
Asus Charger Driver [br] Likely BSOD cause - haven't seen recently (15Jan2013)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiCharger.sys

PxHlpa64.sys Tue Apr 24 19:26:29 2012 (4F96E245)
Sonic CD/DVD driver (used by many different CD/DVD programs)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PxHlpa64.sys

GEARAspiWDM.sys Thu May 3 21:56:17 2012 (4FA2E2E1)
CD-ROM Class Filter Driver by Gear Software.[br]Also comes with iTunes
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GEARAspiWDM.sys

AsHIDSwitch64.sys Thu May 31 04:38:32 2012 (4FC6D9A8)
HID driver for ASUS Wireless Radio Control
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsHIDSwitch64.sys

RtsBaStor.sys Wed Jun 13 12:09:02 2012 (4FD866BE)
Realtek Pcie CardReader Driver for 2K/XP/Vista/Win7
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RtsBaStor.sys

IntcDAud.sys Tue Jun 19 16:40:51 2012 (4FE08F73)
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IntcDAud.sys

btath_hcrp.sys Thu Jun 21 07:23:29 2012 (4FE2AFD1)
Atheros Bluetooth Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_hcrp.sys

HECIx64.sys Tue Jul 3 00:14:58 2012 (4FF21D62)
Intel Management Engine Interface
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HECIx64.sys

kbfiltr.sys Thu Aug 2 05:22:22 2012 (5019F26E)

kbfiltr.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Aug 28 13:35:57 2012 (503CAD1D)
Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys

dump_iaStorA.sys Sun Sep 2 03:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
driver created to provide disk access during crash dump file generation
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_iaStorA.sys

iaStorA.sys Sun Sep 2 03:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStorA.sys

Abyssus.sys Wed Jan 9 06:31:18 2013 (50ED00A6)
Razer Abyssus - BSOD issues with 2009 and earlier versions (Win7/Win8)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Abyssus.sys

athw8x.sys Thu Jan 17 10:15:39 2013 (50F7C13B)
Atheros Wireless LAN Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athw8x.sys

Rt630x64.sys Fri May 10 11:59:08 2013 (518CC4EC)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

tmnciesc.sys Wed May 15 12:23:21 2013 (51936219)
Trend Micro Maximum Security driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tmnciesc.sys

tmeevw.sys Thu Jun 13 08:25:31 2013 (51B965DB)
Trend Micro Maximum Security driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tmeevw.sys

tmusa.sys Mon Jul 8 05:05:26 2013 (51DA2C76)
Trend Micro Osprey Scanner driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tmusa.sys

iwdbus.sys Thu Jul 25 03:06:12 2013 (51F07A04)
Intel WIDI Bus Enumerator driver[br]Related to Intel Widi - Wireless Display
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iwdbus.sys

intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 10:46:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
Intel Processor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys

igdkmd64.sys Tue Sep 17 02:08:54 2013 (52379D96)
Intel Graphics driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=igdkmd64.sys

tmevtmgr.sys Tue Dec 3 09:56:24 2013 (529D9CB8)
Trend Micro Internet Security
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tmevtmgr.sys

tmcomm.sys Tue Dec 3 09:56:28 2013 (529D9CBC)
T... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/61402-bsod-error-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html
Relevancy 64.5%

3gb ram
320 gb hdd
biostar g31d motherboard
intel e7500 @ 2.93ghz

Problem signature:

i have attached the dump file zip into this....

A:BSOD page fault in non paged area error

Quote: Originally Posted by hariharanjack

3gb ram
320 gb hdd
biostar g31d motherboard
intel e7500 @ 2.93ghz

Problem signature:

i have attached the dump file zip into this....

It is much easier to find patterns, etc, when there are more than one crash. We prefer you wait until you have at least two so that if one is corrupt the other probably wont be.

This crash was inconclusive but I do note several things that need attention
Related to vulfntr.sys VIA USB Roothub Lower Filter Driver from VIA Technologies. I would update or remove. (yours is 2005)

Related to vulfnth.sys VIA USB Host Controller Lower Filter Driver from VIA Technologies. I would update or remove (also 2005)
Related to dtsoftbus01.sys Virtual Bus Driver from DT Soft Ltd. I would remove and replace with http://www.magiciso.com/download.htm

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/209851-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-error.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello I can t boot my computer up keep getting the blue screen I have tried every option in safe mode screen and recovery with HD recovery option I have had a problem with my broadcom wireless modem dropping signal and cutting out I updated the driver and finally found a old driver that worked the best I usually just restart my computer Modem? Fault Page Error Screen Blue a couple of times and it goes away Until this time I kept restarting and shutting down a dozen times and finally the blue screen came up I even removed the modem to see if it Blue Screen Page Fault Error Modem? was a hardware error I don Blue Screen Page Fault Error Modem? t have a recovery disc so I will have to order one if that will help It uses Phoenix Bios and doesn t have a option for advanced features The main thing I care about on the laptop is all my music so that is what I am trying to save I could keep going on and on about things I tried Any help or ideas is very much appreciated Thanks so much Compaq Presario Vista nbsp

Relevancy 64.5%

So I've been having terrible BSOD issues with a lot of different stop codes. Too lazy to work out the problem, I try a fresh install, just video drivers, nothing else. Works pretty well until this page fault error pops up. I have no idea how to read the dumps or anything, I'm pretty newb at this, so a point in the right direction would be appreciated. If I posted terribly just tell me how and I'll fix it.

A:BSOD: Page Fault Error 0x50 While Gaming

Welcome aboard.

Code:
BugCheck 50, {fffff800270b3bec, 8, fffff800270b3bec, 2}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+437f6 )
---------------------------------------
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002d4b8b3, fffff8800b824e80, 0}
Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!AlpcpCaptureAttributes+360 )
So the dumps are not providing enough information.

My suggestions to you ....

► Update Network driver. It is very old.

Code:
Name [00000007] Realtek RTL8168B/8111B Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20)
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\rt64win7.sys (7.2.1125.2008, 183.00 KB (187,392 bytes), 10/06/2009 1:35 PM)
update the network driver.
First, download the network card driver from manufactuer's website, Realtek
Then reinstall the driver:
Click the Start Button, type "devmgmt.msc" (without quotation marks) in the Start Menu Search box and press Enter.
Double click to expand "Network adaptors".
Right click your network card and click Uninstall.
Check "Delete driver software for this device" check box, click OK.
Restart the computer
If windows does not auto configure the appropriate drivers at startup, install the downloaded one manually.
► Update the display driver.

Code:
Name AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmpag.sys (8.14.1.6278, 449.50 KB (460,288 bytes), 27/09/2012 6:12 PM)
Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7

► If it still Crashes, Enable Driver Verifier.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/264523-bsod-page-fault-error-0x50-while-gaming.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi,
I've been getting the blue screen of death with the Page fault in non paged area error. I've read where this can be related to bad memory, but I've replaced my memory recently and the new memory is good (checked it out with memtest86).

Any ideas? Here's the info I got from the Event Viewer:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.
The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xbad0b148, 0x00000000, 0x8057e489, 0x00000000).
A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.

Thanks,
Nader

A:Blue Screen of Death Page Fault Error

zip up the last 2-3 minidumps as an attachment for debug analysis.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-of-death-page-fault-error.52471/
Relevancy 64.5%

I have installed a medical book from a CD but whenever I try to click the program exe file I get this message.
This program has performed an illegal function and will be shut down.
JAVAW caused an invalid page fault in
module SYMCJIT.DLL at 0167:500bf974.
Registers:
I am using Windows 98 SE on my P4 computer. After this error I have installed J2RE but even then its giving the same message. The same program and CD work fine on another computer.

How can this error be rectified so that the concerned program can work.

A:JAVAW caused an invalid page fault error

This is all that shows up on a google search http://forum.sun.com/thread.jsp?forum=78&thread=8710

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/javaw-caused-an-invalid-page-fault-error.212574/
Relevancy 64.5%

Recently- this started for the first time about 4 weeks ago- I've been getting a BSOD. I don't have an image yet but the error is always:

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

The first time it happened, I thought nothing of it because I was told that I could ignore it if it only happened once. Today (weeks later), however, it happened another two times. Both times today. I am getting worried.

I attached the recommended .zip folder to this post and would really appreciate the help.

EDIT: Updated the .zip since it was missing some data.

A:BSOD at random intervals, Page Fault Error

Hi The World.

The crash dumps are pointing to memory corruption.

Code:
BugCheck 50, {fffffa8188ab6548, 0, fffff800031a83e0, 5}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiGetWorkingSetInfo+2b0 )

---------
A memory corruption may occur not only due to a failing RAM but also due to some driver passing bad info to the memory. Let us check the both possibilities one by one.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors. How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

If it does not show any error, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers. Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/350885-bsod-random-intervals-page-fault-error.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hello, I was hoping someone here could help me out. I recently upgraded from XP 32 to Win7 64 and am now experiencing frequent blue screen crashes. There is no new hardware except for 4 GB of memory that was already slotted into place that is now accessible in 64 bit Win 7. Also since it was a clean OS installation I've installed a large amount of programs and drivers.

The error I keep getting is PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I've managed to figure out enough to install the Microsoft debugging tools and read through some of the minidumps but I know nothing about analyzing them properly. The best I can see is that different processes are crashing but all causing the same error.

Dump files are attached. I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get as this is driving me crazy.

A:Multiple BSODs, help analyzing DMP files

Hi Norron

Welcome to SevenForums

Some of the other experts on site here will provide the specifics in relation to your minidump.
I did notice however that you had upgraded to 7 from XP.
Were you having any issues with XP prior to the upgrade?
The best recommendation when upgrading is to perform a clean installation as that ensures that any systemic faults/issues that were present in XP would not carry over to the new OS.
Recommend in the meantime that you do the following:

Search for and upgrade to the latest hardware drivers - graphics card, mobo, sound-card (if add-on card) etc. Be sure to search specifically for the Win7-compatible drivers if they are available.
Download memtest (Google is your friend) and run it to check whether it isn't your RAM that's causing the issue
Download the latest DirectX (Feb2010) from Microsoft website and install that (Total file size around 106MB)
Update your OS via windows update (optional but could come in handy in case there are new Microsoft drivers for your hardware)
Hope this helps and keep us posted on your progress

Regards

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/86551-multiple-bsods-help-analyzing-dmp-files.html
Relevancy 64.07%

I built my first gaming rig in january 2013, and everything went well.

However about 2 days later i recieved my first BS0Ds, which was very dissapointing.

I neglected to fix the issues and now all these BSODS are driving me crazy.

I don't know how to analyze dmp files so any help would be much appreciated.

Besides the minidumps that windows collects i also have many errors & criticals in my event log but don't know how to resolve any. Any help with those will be appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.

For people who dont want zip files :
Text list of all dmp filese: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58356634/dmp.txt

P.S.. My system is currently running on windows 8 but it was previously running on Win 7 and im still getting the same issues. Screenshot and dmp files attached.

A:I need help analyzing .dmp files due to frequent BSODS

All BSOD's were caused by various processes but most of them were due to Memory Corruption indicating you might have a bad memory module. Please download Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool. Burn it to CD/USB, open the case and make sure all RAM are seated securely. Reboot and run the test.

Let it run for at least 6-8 hours. Good Luck !!!

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/24049-i-need-help-analyzing-dmp-files-due-frequent-bsods.html
Relevancy 64.07%

I built my first gaming rig in january 2013, and everything went well.

However about 2 days later i recieved my first BS0Ds, which was very dissapointing.

I neglected to fix the issues and now all these BSODS are driving me crazy.

I don't know how to analyze dmp files so any help would be much appreciated.

Besides the minidumps that windows collects i also have many errors & criticals in my event log but don't know how to resolve any. Any help with those will be appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.
For people who dont want zip files :
Text list of all dmp filese: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58356634/dmp.txt

P.S.. My system is currently running on windows 8 but it was previously running on Win 7 and im getting the same issues which is why im posting in a win 7 forumn. Screenshot and dmp files attached.

Relevancy 64.07%

Almost two weeks ago I came down to my Win computer and it was waiting on me to re-start it after an update I go ahead and restart the computer but it churns and churns and finally comes up with the error that there is a problem and can't start The page fault in nonpaged area It wants tells me it's collecting data and then tries restarting again Then it tries to restore so I choose a point clear back to November It proceeds but it still comes up with the same error and won't start I finally get it to come up in safe mode and run SFC but it finds no problems I check the events log but it doesn't make any sense I also have run Malwarebytes and found no problems I know that this is something that can be fixed or else I doubt Safe mode would run How do I go about trying to figure out what is causing my problem Oh in Safe page in update after fault area startup nonpaged error - mode the computer won't access the internet so I have to use another computer my trusty old XP machine is sitting very near The computer is one that I built with Asus M A B motherboard AMD core processor startup error - page fault in nonpaged area after update GB RAM TBHDD Radeon series video card

A:startup error - page fault in nonpaged area after update

No one can help me with this issue?

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/63978-startup-error-page-fault-nonpaged-area-after-update.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hello, I've been having this BSOD problem for a few weeks now - it seems to be prompted when I'm transferring large amounts of data over my wifi connection. I have taken the following steps to try and identify/fix the problem without success;

1) Reinstalled Windows 10
2) Disabled the paging file
3) Reenabled the paging file
4) Taken my 2GB and 4GB of ram out
5) Run a memory test
6) Run an fdisk on my SSD hard drive
7) Reinstalled my Broadcom drivers
8) Tried an updated version of Broadcom drivers

I have just run the windows verifier and started a download from the internet - the laptop crashed after 5 or so minutes, so I've now stopped the verifier, and uploaded the debug file below.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

debug-DESKTOP-UEHHA3B-20_04_2016_182250_17.zip

A:BSOD Page fault in non-paged area error when using wifi

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
The Forum rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
Discussing it,Asking for guidance,Asking for a crack,The use of it,Etc.

4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47888-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-error-when-using-wifi.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi
I have problem with BSOD too. Can anybody please help me?
Tehnical information:
STOP: 0x00000050 (0x9F1C860C,0x00000001,0x828C5E84,0x00000000)
It happens randomly.
Thanks.

A:BSOD Page Fault In Nonpaged Area, error 0x00000050

Hi,

Please perform the following:

1. Download and save this tool to your desktop:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012

2. Run the tool, and then click 'Copy' - ignore any errors if they appear

3. Use CTRL+V to paste the unedited results of the validation tool here in your next reply

Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

Then read this for how to gather the information we need to help you:

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Regards,
Golden

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/260929-bsod-page-fault-nonpaged-area-error-0x00000050.html
Relevancy 64.07%

So as the title saids i get theses errors when i log into windows. Ive had the page fault in non paged area error before i fixed it by doing chkdsk in cmd and chkdsk/f. i also reinstalled windows 7 a few days again so i don't even know what could be causing it

A:PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA and REGISTRY ERROR BSOD

Hello,

I have found error 0x51.
Usual causes: Hardware failure, File system corruption, Security issues.

Code:
Debugging Details:
------------------

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x51

PROCESS_NAME: services.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17029 (debuggers(dbg).140219-1702) x86fre

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002fc3158 to fffff80002c92bc0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`06d372b8 fffff800`02fc3158 : 00000000`00000051 00000000`00000001 fffff8a0`00023010 00000000`00edf000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`06d372c0 fffff800`02f2bc95 : 00000000`00261718 00000000`000076f7 00000000`00000001 20204d43`00000004 : nt! ?? ::NNGAKEGL::`string'+0x9d9a
fffff880`06d37320 fffff800`02f2ba6c : fffff8a0`00023010 fffff8a0`00023010 fffff8a0`00036aa0 00000000`00555c28 : nt!HvMarkDirty+0x176
fffff880`06d37380 fffff800`02f2bf9a : fffff8a0`00023010 fffff8a0`00bdd064 fffff8a0`011a1544 fffff8a0`00023010 : nt!HvMarkCellDirty+0x150
fffff880`06d373d0 fffff800`02eef052 : 00000000`00000001 fffff8a0`00bdd064 fffff8a0`00d4df54 fffff8a0`00023010 : nt!CmpMarkValueDataDirty+0x4a
fffff880`06d37410 fffff800`02eeedf4 : fffff8a0`00d4df54 00000000`ffffffff fffff8a0`00d4df54 fffff8a0`00023010 : nt!CmpMarkKeyValuesDirty+0x182
fffff880`06d374b0 fffff800`02eee4fa : fffff8a0`00023010 00000000`ffffffff fffff8a0`00d4df54 fffff8a0`00023010 : nt!CmpFreeKeyValues+0x24
fffff880`06d374e0 fffff800`02eee228 : fffff8a0`00023010 00000000`002d6370 fffff8a0`00d4df54 fffff8a0`00a5cf50 : nt!CmpSyncKeyValues+0x7a
fffff880`06d375c0 fffff800`02ef04de : fffff8a0`02cc7000 00000000`003fa3b8 fffffa80`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!CmpCopySyncTree2+0x2a8
fffff880`06d37670 fffff800`02ef03f7 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 fffff8a0`02759870 fffff8a0`0e5ef220 : nt!CmpCopySyncTree+0x6e
fffff880`06d376c0 fffff800`02eeffc6 : fffff8a0`04e00490 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 : nt!CmpSaveBootControlSet+0x307
fffff880`06d378a0 fffff800`02c91e53 : fffffa80`09376b50 00000000`00000000 fffff880`06d37970 00000000`00000001 : nt!NtInitializeRegistry+0xc6
fffff880`06d378f0 fffff800`02c8e410 : fffff800`02eeff6f 00000000`00000220 00000000`0026f948 00000000`0026fc78 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
fffff880`06d37a88 fffff800`02eeff6f : 00000000`00000220 00000000`0026f948 00000000`0026fc78 00000000`000a001f : nt!KiServiceLinkage
fffff880`06d37a90 fffff800`02c91e53 : fffffa80`09376b50 fffff880`06d37b60 fffff880`06d37b60 00000000`00000002 : nt!NtInitializeRegistry+0x6f
fffff880`06d37ae0 00000000`77aa205a : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
00000000`0026fbf8 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x77aa205a
I would run a mem-test here is advice on how to: Memory Diagnostics Tool Report back with the results.

You could also try as you have said before: While in Safemode, run chkdsk /r from a CMD prompt; select "Y" to the question, then re-boot.

I have also found this:

Code:
Event[5312]:
Log Name: System
Source: Service Control Manager
Date: 2014-06-29T11:43:36.494
Event ID: 7001
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Gianni-PC
Description:
The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the following error:
The dependency service or group failed to start.
Try these 2 options to solve this error;

Quote:
You should first of all click on the ?Start? button and perform the following steps.
Click on ?Control Panel?
Go to the ?Administrative Tool?
Then click on ?Services?
After that, you should locate the ?Security Accounts Manager? option from the given list.
You should then make sure that the ?Security Accounts Manager? has already started and the StartUp type is set as Automatic... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336253-page-fault-non-paged-area-registry-error-bsod.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hey first time user here brother told me this was a good site for questions Not a real PC guy so speak quot easily quot on your replies Last night was working with some photos and got the old virtual memory warning but this time the PC froze up and had to reboot but when I went to reboot got the blue screen with a Stop Error specifically Stop x xD x xEB x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA If this is the first time you ve seen this Stop error screen restart your compute WHICH I DID If this screen appears again follow these steps THIS IS WHERE I GET LOST Check to make sure any new hardware or software is Find Answer Other - Replies Read Error Fault Have but Can't Page properly installed If this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need If problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardwsare or software Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press F to select Advanced Startup Options and then select Safe Mode Refer Page Fault Error - Have Read Other Replies but Can't Find Answer to your Getting Started manual for more information on troubleshooting Stop errors THAT S IT I haven t installed any new hardware in a good while last time was probably months ago and haven t seen this problem in the three months since I had new hardware I suspect my kids have installed some new games or whatever but nothing has been installed since the last time we were on the PC i e I don t think anything was installed yesterday at all so I am pretty sure we haven t done anything since we booted before I m thinking that it had something to do with me having way too many photos opened and my son also had one of the online games running in the background I don t exactly know how to go into BIOS and or to disable components probably know just enought to get in trouble without someone helping me out Anyone that can help would be great My teenagers are taking some courses online and we can t even get to the net right now Thanks in advance for any help nbsp

Relevancy 64.07%

Hi Today when I tried to start my computer with Win XP it gave a BSOD at the startup just after showing welcome screen I got page fault in nonpaged area error with following tech info x xF F x xF BD E x I tried to restart few times but got the same error Then I tried to start in safe mode - it started successfully It also started in safe mode with networking Then I tried system restore to prev day but area in error fault page Solved: nonpaged BSOD: it did not help I did following three things on the prev evening I took a backup Solved: BSOD: page fault in nonpaged area error of whole C drive on an external hard drive Deleted lot of files from this external drive before taking the backup Installed played uninstalled a game from yahoo games I am not sure if any of those things caused the trouble I also checked if there is any problems with RAM by remove both of them and putting one at a time and seeing if xp starts - but xp still did not start Hope someone can help me Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 64.07%

Hi there, moved my pc to a relatives house today temporarily, was moving an HDMI cable onto my graphics card for a second monitor, all seemed to be well and then out of nowhere the BSOD appeared. I can now only run the computer in safe mode. As a precaution I purchased spy hunter on top of malware bytes to check it's not a viral issue and I was in fact infected with a lot of things malware bytes hadn't been able to detect. Deleted all of those and have since run another scan with spy hunter as well as with malware bytes, I can only assume it's a hardware issue of some sort?

I also downloaded blue screen view copied all of the errors and dumped them into a .txt file which I have attached. Can anyone assist me?

Thanks in advance,

Max

A:BSOD Registry error / page fault in non paged area

Hello, 1MTM91. I will try to help you but I need you to do a few things first.

We need your complete system specs. Please include your PSU and CPU cooler and the Manufacturer and Model of all components.

Please fill out your System Specs

Information
Your System Specs will help us to help you, and doing it in this manner will make them available to all helpers in every post and keep us from hunting for them. We ask that you fill them out in as much detail as possible including Desktop or Laptop, Model number if it is an OEM computer and all components with the Manufacturer and Model number if possible.

If you will go to your last post and click the 'System Specs' in the bottom left of the post, you will find a link to update your system specs. Please fill those out in as much detail as possible, making sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you would like to know what we would like, you can click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post to see mine. If you do not know what your components are, this will help you accomplish this task. System Info - See Your System Specs
Please upload the BSOD Posting Instructions http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/96879-blue-screen-death-bsod-posting-instructions.html. Upload the files here, this will tell you how. http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/9733-screenshots-files-upload-post-seven-forums.html

You have 3 anti Virus programs listed. It is never a good idea to run more than 1 real time anti virus. Spy Hunter is not very well known and not very popular.

Please open an elevated command prompt ( click start, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd entry and select run as administrator) in the black box that opens, copy/paste sfc /scannow. If you decide to type it, notice the space between the sfc and the /. It is a system file checker which will scan your system files and attempt to correct any missing or corrupt files. What we want are the results to say windows found no integrity violations. If it says files were found but could not be repaired, close the box, reboot and run it again, after opening the administrative command prompt. You may have to reboot and run it three times for it to repair all system files. If it can't repair them after 3 reboots, let us know.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/369902-bsod-registry-error-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 64.07%

How to solve this error problem- PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA?

My laptop (core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, 1gb graphic card, windows 7 ultimate)
Gives this error in every 10 minutes-

Tech info.-
***STOP: 0x00000050 (0xFFFFF8A009BF9000, 0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFF80003548079, 0x0000000000000000)

What to do??

A:How to solve this error problem- PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA?

Please someone help soon..
Can't operate my system..

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/244952-how-solve-error-problem-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Any help on this would be appreciated - the PC crashes on boot during the 'loading windows' screen if I try and do a normal boot Safe mode works but then I get Bad Pool Error if I try and browse to any complex website simply stuff works but this one doesn't for example - I assume it's Javascript or Flash crashing it Plus running many applications including Notepad leads directly to a Page-fault in non-paged area result Things I've tried full scans with Avast and Malwarebytes startup recovery console from the disc and all the options there including Startup Repair multiple times and SFC -scannow error checking the drive with chkdsk and Partition Magic I tried driver verifier but that was when the computer would still boot it stopped it booting entirely the earlier dmp files will be from that the ones from today in safe mode and it took some fixing to get as far as safe mode so reluctant to try it area / Error Pool Page Fault non-paged Bad BSOD in again I'm at something of a loss I can't even look at the dmp files myself as BSOD Bad Pool Error / Page Fault in non-paged area trying to run the Windbg install tool crashes the PC and I don't have a second Windows machine And I can't do an in-place re-install as that's not allowed from safe mode

A:BSOD Bad Pool Error / Page Fault in non-paged area

Welcome to SF deanlove .

I'm currently forming a general idea based on the dump files but I need more information.

Unfortunately files are missing, so I'm not getting the full picture.
Please run the SFDT again and let it run its course it can take 15min at times to collect all the data necessary.
There should be eight files generated not including the dumps.

Please upload the MSINFO32 file:

Start → Run → type MSINFO32 then hit Enter.
In MSINFO32 go to, File → Save → name it your user-name.
Once the file is saved right click it and choose Send to → Compressed (zipped) folder.

Attach the file in your next post.

EDIT:

Your CPU is overclocked.

Code:
!sysinfo machineid
Machine ID Information [From Smbios 2.5, DMIVersion 37, Size=3019]
BiosMajorRelease = 8
BiosMinorRelease = 15
BiosVendor = American Megatrends Inc.
BiosVersion = 1408
BiosReleaseDate = 09/21/2010
SystemManufacturer = System manufacturer
SystemProductName = System Product Name
SystemFamily = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
SystemVersion = System Version
SystemSKU = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
BaseBoardManufacturer = ASUSTeK Computer INC.
BaseBoardProduct = P6T
BaseBoardVersion = Rev 1.xx
7: kd> !sysinfo cpuspeed
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2670
CurrentSpeed: 3200
Reset the BIOS back to default:CLR CMOS

Note
Write down the current value of the SATA Mode!
Its either AHCI or IDE.
After resetting the CMOS go back and verify the value for SATA Mode is what it was
when the OS was installed.

If any component is overclocked reset it back to stock speeds!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/317031-bsod-bad-pool-error-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 63.21%

This Toshiba laptop has been very stable until the last 5 weeks. I've had 4 BSODs and a system freeze requiring a power down to get things going again. The latest BSOD & the freeze both happened this week. I would appreciate suggestions in how to proceed.

Thanks,
Gordon

Windows 7
- x64
- the original installed OS on the system? yes
- an OEM
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 1 year 3 months
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) original, all SPs installed

A:Four BSODs and one system freeze this year, need help analyzing

Welcome to SF.

Please update drivers for your NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M, audio driver, and your Realtek RTL8191SE Wireless adapter.

I'm checking your dmp files.

**EDIT - update drivers and let us know how your pc behaves

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/213507-four-bsods-one-system-freeze-year-need-help-analyzing.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Brand new newbie to the forum - found it through googling quot page fault in non pagefault error quot so you guys made a good name for yourselves solving that particular Page Minidump Guidence Installation: Error during Fault Driver XP BSOD: Need on problem Anyway on to my woes I ve got a year old Medion Deskbrick that has been giving me heartache The specs are P on a generic brand mobo mb ram PSU more details to follow regarding this PSU GB HDD NEC A Burner Thats the basic gist of the system There used to be a video card there used to be a sound card there used to be a WinTV card but I removed all of those to try troubleshooting the problem Now onto the details Since there s no video card in the integrated video card kicked in and is currently taking mb out of my ram so my ram is detailed at MBs during memtest Memtest seems to think my ram is ok after or so passes but based on what I ve ready in these here forums memtest LIES frequently Originally I had a PSU that was giving about A to the rail yea you read right A needless to say after trying to verify the ampage coming out with a voltmeter the PSU quickly died and now I m using a backup PSU with a A rail so everything should be fine in regards to the PSU for the barebone ness of my system The harddrive used to have things in it BSOD: Page Fault Error during XP Driver Installation: Need Guidence on Minidump but in my desperation I did what anyone who panics would do I formatted both my C and D partitions While trying to install Windows XP SP I get BSOD during the driver installation section of the set up after all the installation files have been copied onto the system Now I think things can be the culprit BSOD: Page Fault Error during XP Driver Installation: Need Guidence on Minidump CPU MOBO RAM I ve got no proof whatsoever and I m really not sure how to access minidumps since windows no longer exists as a functional entity in my machine So I would love to post minidumps in hopes that one of you geniuses can crack it open and tell me why this machine s being so gae but unfortunately BSOD: Page Fault Error during XP Driver Installation: Need Guidence on Minidump restarting leads straight to WIN setup so I m limited as to what I can do currently Any suggestions will be appreciated though I won t be able to do anything until tomorrow night I will check back frequently if any of you guys have questions or comments regarding my problem or what I ve posted Thanks Tian edit oops forgot to mention something about the blue screens Sometimes I get no specific BSOD sometimes I get page fault in non page fault area sometimes I get IRQL sometimes I get a sys file error I don t know seems like all the flavors of the BSOD nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-page-fault-error-during-xp-driver-installation-need-guidence-on-minidump.45019/
Relevancy 63.21%

Hello I am error progress in fault startup, No area page on nonpaged BSOD trying to help get my grandmothers laptop back up and running efficiently BSOD on startup, error page fault in nonpaged area No progress from this recent string of BSOD's They were arriving once in a blue the cpu would restart and be fine However this past week she can not get passed the intial login where the desktop icons display Operates fine in Safe modes but in normal mode lasts about - min before rebooting and continuing the same blue screen I have tried various methods such as scanning for viruses spyware and so forth with no success ive restored BSOD on startup, error page fault in nonpaged area No progress the system also error is the x code and it says page fault in nonpaged area ive tried to read other forums but i dont want to keep deleting downloading things if its not what i need to do All help is welcomed and much apprecited Code Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code Cached Online Validation Code N A hr x c Windows Product Key - - QWT -HCQXJ- YQTR Windows Product Key Hash PVjSC x njvqunmbCY lOD rYDo Windows Product ID -OEM- - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type OEM SLP Windows OS version ID C A F-C B - A-A E - F A Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N A hr x Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Home Premium Architecture x Build lab win sp gdr - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status Genuine Microsoft Office Enterprise - Genuine Microsoft Office Home and Student - Genuine OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics F FE- - E FEE - - B D AA B- - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - E AD EA- -d E AD EA- - E AD EA- - B D AA B- - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Users User AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt C A F-C B - A-A E - F A lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - - YQTR lt PKey gt lt PID gt -OEM- - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt ASUSTeK Computer Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt K IJ lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt American Megatrends Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt E D F lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt Eastern Standard Time GMT- lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt OEMID gt ASUS lt OEMID gt lt OEMTableID gt Notebook lt OEMTableID gt lt OEM gt lt GANotification gt lt MachineData gt lt Software gt lt Office gt lt Result gt lt Result gt lt Products gt lt Product GUID quot - - - - FF CE quot gt lt LegitResult gt lt LegitResult gt lt Name gt Microsoft Office Enterprise lt Name gt lt Ver gt lt Ver gt lt Val gt F C EDB lt Val gt lt Hash gt Z g wp ... Read more

A:BSOD on startup, error page fault in nonpaged area No progress

Welcome to SevenForums.

Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Save -> Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

Please upload your msinfo32.txt file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Export -> Save as msinfo32.txt and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .txt file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

All your BSOD-s were caused by Norton. Norton tends to cause BSOD-s and I've seen it create other issues as well. I recommend uninstalling it with the Norton Removal Tool and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials To Test.Norton Removal Tool
Make scans with the following:

-Kaspersky TDSSKillerAnti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
-ESET online scannerFree Online Virus Scanner | ESET
Microsoft Security Essentials.

Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other antiviruses/internet security software. It is free and lightweight:-Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for WindowsMalwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computerGood and Free system security combination.
How to Scan Your Computer With Multiple Antivirus Programs

Warning
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.

Perform a System File Check to check the integrity of all protected Windows 7 :Click on the start
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /Scannow Command - System File Checker
Disk Check on your hard drive for file system errors and bad sectors on it.How to run Disk Check on Windows 7
Reduce items at start-up. Nothing except anti-virus is required plus improves the time for logging in windows.Startup Programs - Change
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Let us know the results.

BSOD BUG CHECK SUMMARY:

Code:
[SF_12-02-2013\SF_12-02-2013\021113-75800-01.dmp]
BugCheck 50, {fffff80003c1907c, 0, fffff880074aed83, 2}
Probably caused by : SRTSPL64.SYS ( SRTSPL64+27d83 )

[SF_12-02-2013\SF_12-02-2013\021113-74552-01.dmp]
BugCheck 50, {fffff80003c18080, 0, fffff88007269d83, 2}

[SF_12-02-2013\SF_12-02-2013\021113-39015-01.dmp]
BugCheck 50, {fffff80003c2507c, 0, fffff88008699d83, 2}

[SF_12-02-2013\SF_12-02-2013\021113-32089-01.dmp]
BugCheck 50, {fffff80003c20080, 0, fffff88006167d83, 2}

[SF_12-02-2013\SF_12-02-2013\021113-29421-01.dmp]
BugCheck 50, {fffff80003c1f080, 0, fffff8800758ad83, 2}

[SF_12-02-2013\SF_12-02-2013\021113-28438-01.dmp]
BugCheck 50, {fffff80003c27080, 0, fffff88004966d83, 2}
Driver Description: http://www.carrona.org/drivers/drive...d=SRTSPL64.SYS

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/278129-bsod-startup-error-page-fault-nonpaged-area-no-progress.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hello guys. please help me with my BSOD problem. currently i can only see these two error messages (as per title) every time my laptop went bluescreen.

i have acer aspire 4741G with Win7 Home Premium x64 pre-installed

attached is minidump file

thankyou people!

A:BSOD error:memory management (i think) and page fault in nonpaged area

Welcome

Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Save -> Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here

Please upload your msinfo32.txt file. To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Export -> Save as msinfo32.txt and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .txt file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes. *Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot. *If RAM stick #2 passes, this indicates that RAM stick #1 may be bad. If you want to be absolutely sure, re-test RAM stick #1 in another known good slot.
*If RAM stick #2 has errors, this indicates another possible bad RAM stick, a possible motherboard slot failure or inadequate settings.
3. Test the next stick of RAM (stick #2) in the next motherboard slot. *If this RAM stick has errors repeat step #2 using a known good stick if possible, or another stick.
*If this RAM stick has no errors and both sticks failed in slot#1, test RAM stick #1 in this slot.
4. If you find a stick that passes the test, test it in all the other motherboard slots.

If Part 2 testing shows errors, and all tests in Part 3 show errors, you will need to test the RAM sticks in another computer and/or test other RAM in your computer to identify the problem.

In this way, you can identify whether it is a bad stick of RAM, a bad motherboard, or incompatibility between the sticks.

Errors are sometimes found after 8 passes.
Do this test overnight, before going to bed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/267002-bsod-error-memory-management-i-think-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Hello Guys, hope someone can help!

After recently upgrading to Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit, and installing 8gb of new RAM I am getting a BSOD randomly every 5 Mins. I have tried to re-install windows and doesn't help...just looking for some advise to solve.

If you need more information, I'm happy to supply.

Thanks in advance.

Log files attached.

A:Random BSOD Error's 0x50 PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGES AREA

Welcome

While I take a look at the dump

Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this:
Click on the Start
Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box
When it opens, go to File, Save
Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember
Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info
Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder
Upload the .zip file here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/251593-random-bsod-errors-0x50-page-fault-non-pages-area.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Encountered these two bsods within 15mins of each other. Now am currently running memtest86+ with one stick. If i have no errors on either stick, does it still mean my ram is error free? Do i need a change? I've reformatted the PC just 2 months back because of these two same issues too.

A:BSOD: Page fault in non paged area and Memory Management error.

Hi,

Please reconfigure windows to collect the correct info
You want small memory dumps - "MiniDumps"

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/174459-dump-files-configure-windows-create-bsod.html

And here are the instructions for posting:

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Tip
Ensure you click the "GRAB ALL" button and then wait for each window to appear in turn and then click OK

For your RAM, run memtest with all the modules in place to start, if errors occur
then follow section 3 in the tutorial.

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304358-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-memory-management-error.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi, I have recently been getting the BSOD errors. Laptop opens up fine, but if I try and open up a file , such as a photo , it gets stuck and then eventually crashes. This has only happened since yesterday, I was having issues with a wireless Brother Printer not communicating with the laptop or any other devices yesterday , not sure if this has anything to do with the problems. I did try updating the driver which I wonder had any effect. I have un-installed the printer , but still having errors. Running windows 8.1 64 bit. Acer Aspire v3-571. Hope someone can help. Not too computer savvy, so be grateful for advice.

A:BSOD -Kernel data inpage error Page Fault in nonpaged area

Hi petesamba & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I am extremely sorry for the late response. There are not enough analysts. Do you still need help with your problem? If you still need help with this, kindly reply back to this topic and I would reply within 48 hours and will be notified by email.
-Pranav

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/60490-bsod-kernel-data-inpage-error-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi there I just joined this forum like many others to get some expert help Thanks in advance for taking your time as it is only with your generosity that we get solutions I am running a week old computer self-built with a week old Windows Home Premium -bit Retail version initial installation I have attached the BSOD information required in the instructions given I got the BSOD error quot Page fault in non paged area quot And the error reads as such Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA CB DA BCP BCP FFFFF E B BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Eddie AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows Newerth BSOD nonpaged Heroes playing area error: in fault Page of If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt I appreciate any help you may give Thanks again Cheers Eddie

A:BSOD playing Heroes of Newerth error: Page fault in nonpaged area

* Kaspersky is a frequent cause of BSOD's.
I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST.

http://support.kaspersky.com/downloa...vremover10.zip

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

* Your crashes were caused by memory corruption/exception (probably a driver).
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

If you have raid > update its Driver.
Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

Driver verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Special Pool", "Force Pending I/O Requests" and "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/213226-bsod-playing-heroes-newerth-error-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html
Relevancy 62.35%

hey guys not sure if this belongs in this forum but i just got a blue screen with this error up after trying to connect to a wireless network. going through the event viewer i have the following details

Error code 10000050, parameter1 a50773d0, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 ad0931bb, parameter4 00000000.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E
0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er
0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code
0018: 20 31 30 30 30 30 30 35 1000005
0020: 30 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d 0 Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 61 35 eters a5
0030: 30 37 37 33 64 30 2c 20 0773d0,
0038: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 00000000
0040: 2c 20 61 64 30 39 33 31 , ad0931
0048: 62 62 2c 20 30 30 30 30 bb, 0000
0050: 30 30 30 30 0000

if anyone can shed some light on what happened id be grateful

thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-fault-192721.html
Relevancy 61.49%

My girlfriend's mother was print pictures and she said she the mouse wasnt working she shutdown and is now getting a constant BSOD. I tried booting also samething and I even tried to get into safe mode and that won't boot either. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Alex

A:BSOD Error Page Fault In Nonpaged Area, STOP 0x00000050 Safe wont boot

Hi Alex if possible can you upload the dmp file

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Also might want to run a memory test

Note
Will need a USB flash drive

Tip
Back up your flash drive if there are files in it cause the tool in the above tutorial will wipe the flash drive

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/288134-bsod-error-page-fault-nonpaged-area-stop-0x00000050-safe-wont-boot.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I know many people have had this problem in the past but I can t fix this one Here is the Windbg dump record all of them are the same Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is Invalid Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path Use symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path After setting your symbol path use reload to refresh symbol locations Executable search path is Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe Win In Windows Fault Paged XP Page Area Non error WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack UP Free x compatible Product WinNt Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x be Windows XP Page Fault In Non Paged Area Debug session time Tue Sep GMT- System Uptime days Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image Windows XP Page Fault In Non Paged Area WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe Win error WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck bad b f ce ANALYSIS Kernel with unknown size Will force reload symbols with known size ANALYSIS Force reload command reload f ntoskrnl exe FFFFFFFF D F D Windows XP Page Fault In Non Paged Area DE C Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Probably caused by ntoskrnl exe nt c ce Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Invalid system memory was referenced This cannot be protected by try-except it must be protected by a Probe Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory Arguments Arg bad b f memory referenced Arg value read operation write operation Arg ce If non-zero the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address Arg reserved Debugging Details ------------------ ANALYSIS Kernel with unknown size Will force reload symbols with known size ANALYSIS Force reload command reload f ntoskrnl exe FFFFFFFF D F D DE C Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis MODULE NAME nt FAULTING MODULE d nt DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP d de c READ ADDRESS unable to get nt MmSpecialPoolStart unable to get nt MmSpecialPoolEnd unable to get nt MmPoolCodeStart unable to get nt MmPoolCodeEnd bad b f FAULTING IP nt c ce ce MM INTERNAL CODE CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WRONG SYMBOLS BUGCHECK STR x LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from to db STACK TEXT f b ec bad b f f b c nt x db STACK COMMAND bugcheck kb FOLLOWUP IP nt c ce ce FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner IMAGE NAME ntoskrnl exe SYMBOL NAME nt c ce BUCKET ID WRONG SYMBOLS Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt lmvm nt start end module name d c nt T no symbols Loaded symbol image file ntoskrnl exe Image path WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe Image name ntoskrnl exe Timestamp Thu Aug D DE C CheckSum B ImageSize F Translations b e b e Does anyone know how to fix this problem nbsp

A:Windows XP Page Fault In Non Paged Area

Im having the same problem, I've changed HD, RAM, Graphics card, Mobo, updated drivers and BIOS, checked for malware, ran a CPU checker, memtest - the whole lot and it still crashes.

From day one I've been convinced its the processor (AMD Athlon 3000+) but Im yet to change this, spent enough already - might as well as just bought a new PC

Also Windows Explorer / Internet Explorer crashes alot too - dont know if this is the same with you or its a related problem?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-xp-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.59527/
Relevancy 61.49%

Hi,since uprading to windows 10 whenever I use a program called utorrent windows crashes with a blue screen and restarts saying Page Fault in Non Paged Area.
I checked my hd for errors and it found nothing.
I then tried turning off page settings,restarting then changing it to system managed but it still crashes as soon as I turn on utorrent.
I'm pretty sure it is not a hardware issue but I have no clue as to how to solve this.
Any help appreciated?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/597222/page-fault-in-non-paged-area-in-windows-10/
Relevancy 61.49%

Current Setup:
AMD PHENOM II X4 965 125W AM3 BLACK EDITION RETAIL BOXED
Gigabyte ATi Radeon 4850 with Zalman cooler
Asus M4A785TD-V EVO, AMD 785G Chipset, DDR3, AM3, ATX
OCZ 4GB PC3-10666 DDR3 Platinum Low Voltage (2x2GB)

Have updated all drivers and run all windows updates however I still randomly receive the Page Fault in Non paged area error 0x50

I will attach the recent memory dumps

I have tried running chkdsk /f /r and memtest numerous times, so that rules out those issues perhaps

Only had the components for around 2 -3 weeks

I've also cleared the page file and started a new one and the system doesn't overheat

I have a 120mm fan on the rear a 250mm on the side and a high speed 120mm on the front

Regards

A:Windows 7 x64 Page Fault in Non Paged Area

This error can either be caused by faulty hardware or a service ...... start with checking your RAM Sticks i'd advise.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-7-x64-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.140314/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi,I'm trying to boot and install windows 7 on my lenovo touchpad running windows 8 at the moment. I'm booting from an external dvd drive because the thinkpad doesn't have an internal drive. It will start the boot process and load the windows files, then throw an "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and thne you can restart (0% complete) PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA (WimFsf.sys)" error.I've tried booting from a USB drive as well and get the same results. I need to load windows 7 on 5 machines and only one has worked fine. I'm assuming it's a memory issue, but I haven't seen this error before when booting. Any tips?message edited by robkule422

A:PAGE FAULT when booting windows 7 (Lenovo laptop)

If you're getting that above error message, that's a blue screen error, which means you're booting to Windows and not to the DVD drive. What do you have selected as the boot order?

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-7/page-fault-when-booting-windows-7-lenovo-laptop/18828.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I happened Windows Fault Page in Area Nonpaged 7 - BSOD - to stumble upon this forum and few threads here on BSOD help after a brief Google search I believe some of you may be able to help BSOD - Windows 7 - Page Fault in Nonpaged Area me out The BSOD reads 'Page Fault in Nonpaged Area' The PC configuration is as follows CPU - Intel i k Motherboard - Asus P P Pro RAM - G Skill x GB DDR BSOD - Windows 7 - Page Fault in Nonpaged Area MHz GPU - AMD Radeon HD GB with official Catalyst drivers Primary storage device - mushkin Callisto GB SSD Secondary storage device - Few TB hard drives Power supply - Seasonic M D W power supply OS - Windows Ultimate bit Ever since I moved to the new AMD Catalyst drivers since a couple of days the system started throwing BSODs very frequently No new hardware was added recently and the CPU GPU both have been overclocked for over an year now and I never ran into an instance of BSOD On almost all occasions the BSOD would come the moment system boots into the desktop sparing me almost no time to do anything I logged in via the safe prompt and extracted the most recent dmp file I could do barely anything with my PC and thus was forced to install the Windows consumer preview version Could someone look into the dmp file and tell me what might have caused the BSOD Many thanks in advance

A:BSOD - Windows 7 - Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

I am unable to edit the previous post.

I also tried running MemTest86 while one memory stick was inserted on a slot and there were no errors reported for the first 15 minutes or so. I recall, once I had a defective module on an older system and MemTest threw the errors pretty quickly so I am assuming 15 minutes is safe for quickly diagnosing if the sticks are faulty? Someone correct me if I am wrong!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-windows-7-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-650202.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Please help. My laptop is crashing on a frequent basis, with the appearance of the BSOD and the error message PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I've spent a lot of time googling ways to solve this issue, but nothing has worked. Also, there doesn't seem to be any pattern to the crashes (e.g. the use of certain programs/software etc.) so I can't isolate it to one particular thing.

I have used Driver Booster to update all my drivers, so as far as I know everything is up to date.

Thanks in advance for your help.

A:BSOD - Windows 10 - PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Remove the bypasses/cracks on your system before proceeding

Forum rules

4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/37690-bsod-windows-10-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows bit Processor win32k.sys Paged Windows 8.1 Non Fault Page In Area Intel R Core TM i - CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA Windows 8.1 Page Fault In Non Paged Area win32k.sys GeForce Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Dell Inc DT Antivirus Windows Defender Disabled Sadly I ve tried everything I can in my knowledge base to fix my pc stop error Page Fault In Non Paged Area win k sys This can happen or times a day I ve checked my memory and done extensive tests with the dell diagnostic tools I ve tested hard drives also but no errors found and the problem continues Ive also fixed the sys files as it did find errors but sadly the bsod still returns Please can you help me I have attached this mornings dump file this is really getting on my nerves now I felt as if I got further yesterday but today I start my pc with the same issue Damien nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-8-1-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-win32k-sys.1139459/
Relevancy 60.2%

Using an old Inspiron 6000/Windows XP/  not ready to put it out of my misery just yet.
Tried to start up the other day and wound up at a dead end.
The machine will boot up, but seconds later - Blue Screen with error message (subject line above). 
I can start only in Safe Mode but can't access any Security Essentials diagnostics. I can use Safe Mode with Networking, but IE shuts down before I can get anywhere. 
Not yet sure if this is hardware or malware.
Thanks for any help.  
Shawbeg

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/514761/windows-xp-blue-screen-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area/
Relevancy 60.2%

I've been noticing that I've been playing Overwatch recently and my game is crashing and I ClassPNP.SYS in Area, BSOD, Nonpaged Fault 10 Page Windows got this BSOD a couple of times I've recently Page Fault in Nonpaged Area, ClassPNP.SYS BSOD, Windows 10 installed some new memory and have noticed that anywhere from - GB of it is always in use by something at all times even when idle I'm not sure what's causing this OS - Windows or Vista Windows x -bit or x x What was the original installed OS on the system Windows Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer Full retail Approximate age of system hardware Frankenstein computer some parts years old some parts new Approximate age of OS installation if you know Brand new on SSD Have you re-installed the OS No Summary Operating System Windows Pro -bit CPU Intel Core Quad Q GHz C Yorkfield nm Technology RAM GB Dual-Channel DDR MHz - - - Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC P KC LGA C Graphics LCD TV x Hz MB ATI AMD Radeon R Series Sapphire PCPartner C Storage GB Western Digital WDC WD FALS- Y A SATA C GB Samsung SSD EVO TB SSD C GB TOSHIBA TransMemory USB Device USB Optical Drives DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device PLEXTOR DVDR PX- A SCSI CdRom Device Audio Realtek High Definition Audio Operating System Windows Pro -bit Computer type Desktop Laptop or Desktop Desktop custom On Tue AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module classpnp sys CLASSPNP ClassReadWrite x Bugcheck code x xFFFFD E x xFFFFF CD EE x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system drivers classpnp sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description SCSI Class System Dll Bug check description This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time

A:Page Fault in Nonpaged Area, ClassPNP.SYS BSOD, Windows 10

Hi. . .

Neither of the 2 dumps listed classpnp.sys (listed in your thread title) as the probable cause. Where exactly did you see it?

https://www.sysnative.com/drivers/dr...d=CLASSPNP.SYS

One dump named the Microsoft Partition Management driver partmgr.sys as the probable cause; the other named ntkrnlmp.exe, which is the Windows kernel and was named merely as a default and definitely is not the cause. Same with partmgr.sys - named as a default.

https://www.sysnative.com/drivers/dr...id=PartMgr.sys
https://www.sysnative.com/drivers/dr...d=ntkrnlmp.exe

One dump had a bugcheck = 0x50 - invalid memory referenced

For info, the 0x50 bugcheck = "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", included in your thread title.

The other dump's bugcheck = 0xc000021 - system process terminated unexpectedly

I usually see 0xc000021 bugchecks when there is a hard drive issue.

Run HDD diagnostics - SeaTools for DOS, LONG test - https://www.sysnative.com/forums/har...agnostics.html

Be sure to run it on all drives -- internal drives (the system files you provided shows drives c:, d: and g: -- but may span only 2 physical drives) + the one external drive.

The reports also show a 15 GB TOSHIBA TransMemory USB Device connected at the time the Sysnative app was run.

Also, since both dumps gave us default drivers, see if Driver Verifier flags any 3rd party drivers - Driver Verifier - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista (BSOD-related)

Run Driver Verifier after all runs of SeaTools are completed.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

NOTE: I am recovering from major surgery (double hip replacement) and may not be able to promptly reply to your thread. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\062016-18890-01.dmp]
Built by: 10586.420.amd64fre.th2_release_sec.160527-1834
Debug session time: Mon Jun 20 21:34:58.789 2016 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 6:43:22.503
Probably caused by : partmgr.sys ( partmgr!PartitionIo+1c6 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: AV
PROCESS_NAME: Overwatch.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_INVALID_partmgr!PartitionIo
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments ffffd002`5449e425 00000000`00000002 fffff801`1cd26ee4 00000000`00000002
BiosVersion = 1203
BiosReleaseDate = 06/25/2008
SystemProductName = P5KC
MaxSpeed: 3000
CurrentSpeed: 3000
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\061316-21562-01.dmp]
Built by: 10586.306.amd64fre.th2_release_sec.160422-1850
Debug session time: Mon Jun 13 17:01:12.110 2016 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:50.811
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::OKHAJAOM::`string'+74d )
PROCESS_NAME: smss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc000021a_SmpDestroyControlBlock_smss.exe_Terminated_c0000428
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xc000021a_SmpDestroyControlBlock_smss.exe_Terminated_c0000428_nt!_??_::OKHAJAOM::_string_
Bugcheck code C000021A
Arguments ffffc001`947b8260 ffffffff`c0000428 00000000`00000000 00000202`7d7f0000
BiosVersion = 1203
BiosReleaseDate = 06/25/2008
SystemProductName = P5KC
MaxSpeed: 3000
CurrentSpeed: 3000
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-classpnp-sys-bsod-windows-10-a-1140730.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hey all,

I've hit a wall with this one. A Dell Dimension 8300 running Windows XP Media Center Edition starts blue screening after some virus activity and gives this BSOD upon booting:

Page Fault In Non-Paged Area - 0x00000050 (0xC1C80000, 0x00000000, 0x804DADF8, 0x00000000)

Using a IDE/USB harness, I plud the hard drive from the dimension into my laptop through a USB port and receive the exact same BSOD.

I try using the reinstallation CD to run the recovery console. Just seconds into that operation, I receive the following BSOD:

Page Fault in Non-Paged Area - 0x00000050 (0xC1F00000, 0x00000000, 0x80807DE8, 0x00000000)

All I really want to do with this hard drive is pull the data off of it (it's a friends computer, he's got pictures of his kids on it, etc.). Any ideas on fixes?

-Dan

A:Page Fault BSOD Windows Boot and Recovery Console

can it boot into safe mode

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/page-fault-bsod-windows-boot-and-recovery-console.1022407/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello - I been having BSODs quite a few times in the last few days. It all started after I installed Office 2013 32-bit (I also had office 2010 installed at the same time). I also had installed Norton 360 and updated audible manager. Since this happened, I removed all three programs but the BSODs continued.

I ran chkdsk, it said I had a few errors and I needed to restart to get these errors fixed. I ran it again and it said I had no errors but the BSODs continued.

I had windows 7 and updated to windows 8 when it came out.

I am attaching the .zip below.

Thank you in advance for helping me with this issue.

A:BSOD - page fault in nonpaged area windows 8 win32k.sys

For starters:

At work we start all repairs with a set of diagnostics. Often they find problems that weren't even expected. It's a waste of time to try to fix software on a system that has hardware problems.
Please try these free diagnostics for starters: Initial Hardware Diagnostics
Also, please ensure that you have ALL available Windows Updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

I'm particularly concerned with the hard drive, so do those tests first.

Your BIOS dates from 2009. Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any BIOS updates available for your system. Also check the readme file to see if they apply to the problems that you are having. Please be advised that flashing the BIOS is a very unforgiving process - and one mistake can physically damage your motherboard.

Please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

mdmxsdk.sys Mon Jun 19 17:27:26 2006 (449716BE)
Conexant Modem Diagnostic Interface x86 Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mdmxsdk.sys

lmimirr.sys Tue Apr 10 18:32:45 2007 (461C108D)
RemotelyAnywhere Mirror Miniport Driver or LogMeIn Mirror Miniport Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lmimirr.sys

LMIRfsDriver.sys Mon Jul 14 12:26:56 2008 (487B7E50)
RemotelyAnywhere Mirror Miniport Driver or LogMeIn Mirror Miniport Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LMIRfsDriver.sys

CAX_CNXT.sys Fri Feb 13 16:19:32 2009 (4995E3E4)
Conexant Modem
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=CAX_CNXT.sys

CAXHWAZL.sys Fri Feb 13 16:20:54 2009 (4995E436)
Conexant Modem
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=CAXHWAZL.sys

CAX_DPV.sys Fri Feb 13 16:24:50 2009 (4995E522)
Conexant Modem
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=CAX_DPV.sys

NTIDrvr.sys Tue Mar 24 23:09:39 2009 (49C9A073)
NTI CD-ROM Filter Driver by NewTech Infosystems (likely a part of Acer Empowering Technology)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=NTIDrvr.sys

DKbFltr.sys Wed Mar 25 23:15:42 2009 (49CAF35E)
Dritek Keyboard Filter driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=DKbFltr.sys

UBHelper.sys Mon Apr 27 04:48:19 2009 (49F57153)
NTI CD &DVD-Maker or NTI Backup NOW! or NTI CD-Maker by NewTech Infosystems (usually in Acer Empowering Technology)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=UBHelper.sys

XAudio64.sys Wed Apr 29 14:21:07 2009 (49F89A93)
Conexant Modem Audio
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=XAudio64.sys

iaStor.sys Thu Jun 4 21:53:40 2009 (4A287AA4)
Intel Storage drivers
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStor.sys

HECIx64.sys Thu Sep 17 15:54:16 2009 (4AB293E8)
Intel Management Engine Interface
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HECIx64.sys

SynTP.sys Thu Sep 17 22:30:41 2009 (4AB2F0D1)
Synaptic Touch Pad Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SynTP.sys

Impcd.sys Mon Oct 26 16:39:41 2009 (4AE6090D)
Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Impcd.sys

IntcDAud.sys Fri Oct 30 10:56:33 2009 (4AEAFEA1)
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IntcDAud.sys

TurboB.sys Mon Nov 2 15:47:34 2009 (4AEF4566)
Intel Turbo Boost driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TurboB.sys

appliand.sys Fri May 20 06:20:42 2011 (4DD6407A)
Applian Network Service/Applian Technolo... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/24619-bsod-page-fault-nonpaged-area-windows-8-win32k-sys.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello,

I have a serveral weeks sometimes this bsod with as message page fault in nonpaged area.
It only leads to win32k.sys and i am not sure what the problem is.
I have tried serveral things:
Updating all drivers with: DriverEasy and SlimDriversInstalled all windows updates.removed pagefile, rebooted en set pagefile again to system managed.

Can someone help me with this?
If you need more info i will try to upload it as soon as possible.

Laptop: Asus K55A
HARM-PC-28_01_2015_143052_85.zip

29-01-2015:
Again a bsod. This time it was a system service exception.
HARM-PC-29_01_2015_150105_40.zip

30-01-2015:
HARM-PC-30_01_2015_173417_20.zip

05-02-2015:
HARM-PC-05_02_2015_124837_93.zip

09-02-2015:
HARM-PC-09_02_2015_114021_94.zip

Greetings,

Harm

A:Random BSOD windows 8.1 page fault in nonpaged area

I had another bsod. I added the package with information to the starting post.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/60762-random-bsod-windows-8-1-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html
Relevancy 60.2%

hello i have a pl that i made a few months ago and i get bsod more often then most ppl re boot there pcs Memory Management and Page Fault In Non Paged Area i have ran mem test on my ram and even went and switched them all out one by one i know a bit about pcs but im lost on how to fix it Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code Cached Online Validation Code x Windows Product Key - -GJY -VJBQ -HYRR Windows Product Key Hash W nm F UPXrCkY xUhXb g Windows Product ID -OEM- - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type OEM SLP Windows OS version ID Fault Page In Management and Area Windows Paged Non 7Memory A DB -CAF - DB-AC D-F EDA D Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N A hr x Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Ultimate Architecture x Build lab win sp rtm Windows 7Memory Management and Page Fault In Non Paged Area - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr Windows 7Memory Management and Page Fault In Non Paged Area x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status N A OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Users korff home AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt A DB -CAF - DB-AC D-F EDA D lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - -HYRR lt PKey gt lt PID gt -OEM- - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt To Be Filled By O E M lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt To Be Filled By O E M lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt American Megatrends Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt P lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt E A FE lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt Eastern Standard Time GMT- lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt OEMID gt ACRSYS lt OEMID gt lt OEMTableID gt ACRPRDCT lt OEMTableID gt lt OEM gt lt GANotification gt lt MachineData gt lt Software gt lt Office gt lt Result gt lt Result gt lt Products gt lt Applications gt lt Office gt lt Software gt lt GenuineResults gt Spsys log Content x Licensing Data-- gt Software licensing service version Name Windows R Ultimate edition Description Windows Operating System - Windows R OEM SLP channel Activation ID cfd - a - af -af -ff d b b c Application ID c -d - d - e-d ec f f Extended PID - - - - - - - Installation ID Processor Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Machine Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Use License URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Product Key Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Partial Product Key HYRR License Status Licensed Remaining Windows rearm count Trusted time PM Windows Activation Technologies-- gt HrOffline x HrOnline x HealthStatus x Event Time Stamp ActiveX Registered... Read more

A:Windows 7Memory Management and Page Fault In Non Paged Area

these are whocrashed reports there are lots of them but there is only 2 deffrent ones witch are

On Mon 4/11/2011 7:05:23 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\041111-15796-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x80640)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFFA808D50A16B, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800028B3FB5, 0x5)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.
On Mon 4/11/2011 5:28:11 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\041111-20484-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x80640)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41790, 0xFFFFFA8000B1B820, 0xFFFF, 0x0)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/156583-windows-7memory-management-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Really hoping someone might have an idea of what I can do I'm stumped I was getting a number of BSOD's on my build last week page faults wink sys etc that seemed 7 Page During in Area BSOD Fault Non-Paged install Windows to come up after new BSOD Page Fault in Non-Paged Area During Windows 7 install AMD catalyst drivers were installed old vid card was a Radeon HD and decided the best approach would be to replace a bunch of components wipe my SSD and go for a clean install of windows So I picked up a brand new motherboard and vid card and now I can't even complete an installation of Windows without getting a Page Fault in Non Paged Area BSOD This often happens when I am going through the installation process or if I manage to complete the install I get the black screen with a blinking cursor on boot and when I try to use the installation disc to repair I get hit with the same BSOD After researching online I noticed many people were able to correct the error with new RAM so after trying each of my old sticks independently without success I picked up brand new sticks from Micro-center and despite any configurations I try in the slots I still get the same error I also checked the timing settings in the BIOS and they are correct and correctly identified regardless of which RAM I try Literally the only components that aren't brand new are the CPU the PSU and the SSD which is only about months old and I picked it up after my old HDD started having some issues and yet I'm still having these BSOD's Any idea of what I can do Thanks

A:BSOD Page Fault in Non-Paged Area During Windows 7 install

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information like the dump files, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/338721-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-during-windows-7-install.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Okay so when I play World of Warcraft for minutes- hours the game randomly shuts down I found out my problem was that my Video Card isnt up to date so I updated I updated and im still getting the same issue I looked at my EPU- Engine and when i click on VGA it says VGA [SOLVED] Area BSOD not Page Driver less or Page Non Equal IQRL Fault not detected Can someone please tell me what the possible problem can be and how I can fix this My graphics [SOLVED] BSOD Driver IQRL not less or Equal Page Fault Non Page Area card is a ATI Radeon HD mb I cant attach mini-dumps because for some odd reason it I apparently dont have permission so if anyone know how to bypass through this please let me know System specs Motherboard ASUS M A -M Processor AMD Phenom II X GHz RAM GBDDR VGA ATI RADEON HD mb Oh and by the way it sometimes goes blackscreen with these lines coming down while the game plays in the background and I have to manually turn off my computer Sometimes it gives me BSODs with PAGE FAULT NON PAGE AREA or IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

A:[SOLVED] BSOD Driver IQRL not less or Equal Page Fault Non Page Area

Smells like video card puttering out.

Are you referring to a permission denial by attempting to attach the dumps directly? You'll need to zip them first before sending them over, as only certain file types are permitted. Plus there's a 5 MB limit (doubt that's the cause though).

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-driver-iqrl-not-less-or-equal-page-fault-non-page-area-565765.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi,

Request you to please help me to fix this error which i am facing since long time.

I am getting error as Blue dump screen IRQL not less than or equal and sometime Page fault in non paged area.

I have removed my Ram Cleaned and reinstalled and tried different RAM still facing same issue.

Hard Disk also changed and still facing issue but frequency of error is less.

Looked device manager and cannot see any exclamation mark under any driver.

Changed Sata Cable but no use.

How we come to know where is the issue. Please help me out to fix this. I have attached dump file in zip.

My system specifications are:
Operating system : Windows XP service pack 2
Ram 512 MB
Hard Disk 160 GM
Pentium ฎD CPU 3.40 GHZ.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks in Advance!

A:Blue dump screen IRQL not less than or equal and page fault in non page area

Try testing your memory using Memtest86... Use Google to find it

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-dump-screen-irql-not-less-than-or-equal-and-page-fault-in-non-page-area.171290/
Relevancy 59.34%

Guys I been facing some issues with my relatively new CPU I have an Intel i cpu combined with GB DDR memory Mobo is DH BL - revision No GPU installed Power supply is via Corsair VX Problem i been facing BSOD saying BSOD(Page page interrupt hangs area/Clock not + recd) Non Facing fault that A clock interrupt wasnt recd Screenshot - http i tinypic com lbhc jpg BSOD Facing BSOD(Page fault Non page area/Clock interrupt not recd) + hangs saying Page fault in non paging area Couldnt grab a screenshot for this Display randomly goes off for a split second and reappears but the color of the panes go blue i havent chosen blue My setting is Facing BSOD(Page fault Non page area/Clock interrupt not recd) + hangs for clear pane Screenshot - http i tinypic Facing BSOD(Page fault Non page area/Clock interrupt not recd) + hangs com o vfs png This error solves itself after random number of hours mins Display vanishes for a split second and reappears and a small balloon at the bottom right corner prompts that the display driver had stopped working System plain hangs stops responding Randomly happens but more so while on youtube or after hrs of it idling i come back to the comp and try to scroll the content onscreen Sometime it revives from the stuck state as if nothing happened sometimes i have to give it a cold boot While reading forums with blue bands the blue bands kinda form blurry bars which stretch till the end of the screen I tried to grab a screenshot but the screenshots were clean The bands moved as i dragged the image about Also my comp's display went off one day and within a second came back with a blue-ish hue It restored itself but again has gone back to blue-ish I never have overclocked my processor What can be the reason for this Pls help me out here Other relevant information Windows x No other OS resides installed on system Full Retail Version OS was installed in July The cpu mobo were purchased in July I had Dynet RAM x GB each now using Corsair x GB Purchased in Aug i think The issue of hanging etc was faced with the Dynet RAM as well RAM info http i tinypic com hrolw png http i tinypic com neuxzk png

A:Facing BSOD(Page fault Non page area/Clock interrupt not recd) + hangs

33 of 44 crashes were related (as you surmised ) to a Bugcheck of 101. The rest were various hardware complaints. Please read below for what to try.

STOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT troubleshtg
You should also update to SP-1 when you resolve this issue.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/223527-facing-bsod-page-fault-non-page-area-clock-interrupt-not-recd-hangs.html