Windows Support Forum

HP 655 WiFi/Network driver error

Q: HP 655 WiFi/Network driver error

I tried to install the drivers today, and first just sayin the installation corrupted and the windows offered me to reinstall properly by the way. Didnt happen sy when i did it. I tried many soulutions that i found on the internet. The most of the web pages closed the downloads that i found closed as wellSo i attach the useful informs for you guys(or ladys).Model atheron? number: ar5b225Hardware ID:PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_1885103C&REV_07PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_1885103CPCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&CC_020000PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&CC_0200Thanks for your reply.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-655-WiFi-Network-driver-error/td-p/5636162
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: HP 655 WiFi/Network driver error

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 58.48%

Taken the IDE hard drive (with Windows 8.1 installed) out of HP Pavilion 15-e72sa laptop and replaced it with a Crucial SSD drive, then installed Windows 7 but cannot get an internet connection. There are yellow warning markers in Device Manager next to the Network Adapter and Ethernet Controller. The laptop has a Realtek RTL8188EE 802.11bgn Wifi Adapter for which I can only find a driver which is for Windows 8. Tried and tried to find a suitable Windows 7 driver version to no avail. I would really appreciate any advice.

A:Can't Find Network Wifi Adapter Driver

qurios, welcome to the windows 7 forum. Have you looked at the HP website for the model of laptop?
they usually have drivers for most OS's. Sometimes the Vista driver will work on windows 7 if it is an older laptop.

you need the motherboard drivers as well as the network device drivers and video card drivers.

Rich

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/319240-cant-find-network-wifi-adapter-driver.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi, Can anyone tell where to find the HP 240 G3 wireless network driver?I tried many but none of htem working. WIFI in HP is such a pain

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-240-G3-wireless-network-driver-Wifi-not-turning-on/td-p/5674923
Relevancy 58.48%

I recently did a clean install of Windows 7 on my mini because the Windows 10 upgrade left it basically unusable. I've successfully installed windows 7 professional on it however I'm unable to connect to my wifi to do any updates. Under the device manager it says I am missing a network controller and a video controller. I was able to find a network adapter (Realtek PCI FE Family Controller) but I need help locating the others. I've tried to look up available drivers under my product on the HP website but it only had something Windows 10 specific. Device Instance path:Network controller: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_145C103C&REV_01\4&EDE306C&0&00E0 Video Controller: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A012&SUBSYS_1584103C&REV_00\3&21436425&0&11 Thank you for any assistance!

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Cannot connect to wifi, network driver missing

Hi: You need these drivers... Network controller: This package contains drivers for the supported Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapters in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. File name: sp57965.exe Video Controller:  You posted you are running W7 64 bit, but your notebook came with W7 32 bit. You would need to use the 64 bit graphics driver directly from Intel for the 64 bit version.  2nd one on the list. Note:  I think the Intel driver site is messed up because when I click on the link to get to the driver, nothing happens, and this has happened to me twice today. You may have to wait until after the 4th of July holiday to get the driver if you have the same issue. http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/intel-graphics-media-accelerator-3150-intel-gma-3150.html

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Cannot-connect-to-wifi-network-driver-missing/td-p/5677927
Relevancy 58.48%

Hey, i am looking into upgrading my wifi card into another wifi card as this one is having alot of alot of problems, Lagging - SlowConection, and the problem is not from my router, it is from the laptop, because my router speed is stable fiber optic 20mbps/s.Thank you.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Changing-my-HP-R103NX-Wifi-Network-driver/td-p/5668939
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello im new here can anyone please help me with my wifi problem....it just working last month then one day the wifi doesnt receive any connections....please help me...by the way im using RT8723BE drivers

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Please-help-Network-Controller-no-driver-found-and-wifi-does/td-p/5777792
Relevancy 58.05%

PRODUCT: HP Chromebook 11 G4S/N: 5CD5515QDCGoogle Chrome OS Version 50.0.2661.103Platform 7978.74.0Firmware Google_Kip.5216.227.25 This device is frustrating my spouse to no end.  It keeps dropping our home wifi network connection.  I have to shutdown power, wait, and power back on and it refreshes.  This is annoying. I am seriously considering returning this device.  The whole point of this purchase was stability and ease of browsing and light internet use.  Frustration is not part of the purchase.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Network-Connection-Error-Dropped-Home-WiFi-Network-only-on/td-p/5638654
Relevancy 57.62%

Have tried downloading new drivers from manufacturer, nothing seems to work. I have plenty of devices in my house and the router is working fine, but this machine (Dell XPS 8500) doesn't even detect the network.

i wrote it down once and believe I had a dell wireless 1702 802.11b/g/v (2.4ghz) driver, but upon downloading and installing, nothing changes. In fact, the manufacturer (Dell) suggests what appear to be entirely different drivers for my machine (similarly named but 1703 and 1704 instead).

SPECS:
I have a Dell XPS 8500, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5-3450 CPU @ 3.1 GHz. Windows 7 64
computer name: JOSHDESKTOP-PC
windows version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601
windows dir: C:\Windows
CPU: GenuineIntel IntelŪ Core™ i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz Intel586, level: 6
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
RAM: 8551428096 total
VM: 2147352576, free: 1899122688

A:Wireless Card driver gone, can't get it to reappear...nor any WIFI network

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-card-driver-gone-cant-get-it-to-reappear-nor-any-wifi-network.1110111/
Relevancy 57.19%

Have peculiar situation with laptop hope someone can please advise Recently got the little Sony VAIO P nd generation model VPCP AKJ Problems are as follows This is Japanese model so came with Japanese version of Win HP and recovery Device Network No Driver WiFi Can't - Install Controller - Missing OS is in Japanese and I do not know or read Japanese So not useful to me Prior owner changed the original WiFi card to an Intel WiMAX WiFi Link card After doing a fresh Win HP instal to get the OS in English and not have all the Sony bloatware that is part of the Japanese Windows recovery OS install I was missing several drivers including the Network Controller Ethernet Controller and Wireless Downloaded and installed drivers from Sony and Intel for WiMAX Network Controller Device Driver Missing - Can't Install - No WiFi driver file ICS s Now only missing driver Network Controller Device Driver Missing - Can't Install - No WiFi is the Network Controller The Intel WiMAX WiFi Link card is working WiMAX-wise and recognizes several WiMAX networks However it is not picking up on WiFi networks which is what I need I'm wondering whether the missing Network Controller driver is impacting this I have tried installing an Intel Wireless driver filename Wireless Ds when I run it it just shows a small quot square window with a WiFi like icon in it that shows a circular segmented progress like feature around the icon After a minute or so it disappears from display with no text message so don't know it installs anything or not Regardless the Network Controller is still missing The Hardware ID info for the Network Controller is PCI VEN amp DEV C amp SUBSYS amp REV PCI VEN amp DEV C amp CC PCI VEN amp DEV C amp CC The Physical Object Name is amp d b e amp amp E I searched on the Hardware ID info above to get info about the device and then download the driver file Perhaps I need a different driver file Problem is that Intel website says to go to laptop manufacturer site for this device but since it was not originally part of the Sony laptop they don't have driver file for it Also I have done all Windows Updates as well as trying to let Windows find install update drivers but no go for this one Feel like I'm going around in circles on this one driving me nutz Any suggestions Thanks Mark

A:Network Controller Device Driver Missing - Can't Install - No WiFi

Mark -

How were you able to install all rounds of Important and Optional Updates if you had no Ethernet or Wireless connection?

Did you plug in the ethernet cable during install which delivers that driver about 70% of the time (wireless about 50%)? If not plug it in now and enable Automatically deliver drivers via Windows Update (Step 3) to see if it loads from the driver Store or Windows Update.

Then if you've actually run all rounds of Updates to completion it will normally deliver the Wifi driver.

You can trace the driver using Hardware Identification.

Other steps in Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 to get and keep a perfect install.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/297555-network-controller-device-driver-missing-cant-install-no-wifi.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hello everyone, since last 3 days WiFi is not working on my laptop. The troubleshoot shows that it can't fix the problem automatically and that there is problem with driver of local area connection adapter and driver of wireless network connection adapter. Please help me out.

A:limited access to the WiFi & problem with driver of wireless network

Here is the image of cmd command ipconfig/all.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/370603-limited-access-wifi-problem-driver-wireless-network.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello,Please help me, in other way I wil breake ma loptop....I have instaled windows 10(tried ant win 8.1 the same problem) on my lenovo g505s. And loptop cant find wifi.I try to install wifi draivers from setup.exe It seis to me "No appropriate driver to bi installed"But it is only for ATHEROS file. Other drivers I also tried but it is not help. I can use internet only with cable, maby I need to delete ALL network drivers?Has someone a solution to this isue?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/WiFi-error-No-Appropriate-Driver-to-be-Installed/td-p/3345234
Relevancy 54.18%

When I am accessing wifi network I get dns failed error message. what is the problem? pls help

A:DNS failed error in WiFi network

Can you connect using a wired connection?
Get a command prompt and enter
ipconfig /all >myTCP.txt​then open that file, copy the contents and paste into your follow-up

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dns-failed-error-in-wifi-network.200577/
Relevancy 54.18%

When i install the wifi driver in my hp pavilion g6 2202tx it shows This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31). Please help me out from this problem.

A:Pavilion g6 2202tx wifi driver code 31 error

Hi: According to the parts list for your PC, it comes with a Ralink RT3290LE 802.11b/g/n 1x1 WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 combination adapter. Below is the link to the WiFI driver you need for that model card... This package contains the driver installation package for the Ralink Wireless LAN Controllers in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. File name: sp61776.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Pavilion-g6-2202tx-wifi-driver-code-31-error/td-p/5615398
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello Sevenforums com Only literally just registered because of this huge problem By the way I have an Atheros AR b g driver 0x8007000E & Wifi detecting not networks after error reinstall Wifi card So my story begins A while back I'd get BSOD very regularly ONLY when connected amp using the internet I did some rummaging on here amp found out that it was the athr sys driver that was corrupted So I went on the internet found a clean copy downloaded and swapped it out with the corrupted driver Everything was fine for a couple months until last week the same thing happened again So knowing the steps I had to take I repeated what I did by finding another copy of athr sys off of the internet I think it was the same site so I'm pretty sure it wasn't a tainted copy HOWEVER instead of swapping the files I accidentally went to Device Manager and fully uninstalled my wifi card Panicking I reinstalled it using what must have been my laptops pre-installed software Also I note at this point when I accidentally uninstalled Wifi not detecting networks after driver reinstall & 0x8007000E error my wifi card I think I saw another device from the network section of Device Manager disappear along with Atheros Wifi not detecting networks after driver reinstall & 0x8007000E error Whatever that device was if it was even there is a mystery to me Since reinstalling Atheros however even though seemingly everything looks completely how it was before it cannot detect any networks at all This leads me to my next problem I try to diagnose the problem amp Windows says that the troubleshooter cannot start because of Error code x E I've scoured all over the internet trying to find the best driver files for my wifi card just in case they were faulty using all the other Atheros software installation packages I could find but to no avail I must also mention that my girlfriend who I'm seeing tomorrow night has the exact same Presario as me so my plan before signing up to this site was to maybe copy her driver files as hers has never had any trouble Please help me guys I do a lot of work on Youtube amp the internet and my means of doing any work is limited to having an ethernet cable with me at any time Thanks so much in advance I hope I haven't caused too much stress in search for an answer

A:Wifi not detecting networks after driver reinstall & 0x8007000E error

anybody?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/238311-wifi-not-detecting-networks-after-driver-reinstall-0x8007000e-error.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello... After a random update of windows 10 I have been left with no wifi adapter. In device manager under network adapters there is no software for wireless connection (e.g Ralink wireless driver).But below in other devices there is a network controller which has an error... I have tried updating the driver windows manages to locate software (Ralink RT5390R 802.11bgn WiFi Adapter) but encounters an error while installing. I have also tried downloading network adapters and installing them but no action seems to occur even after restarting. I need wireless internet again any help will be greatly appreciated. Kind regards Aiden. (Screenshot of device manager)

A:Network Controller error, no wifi adapter after windows 10 u...

Hi: The only suggestion I can offer would be to try the W10 driver directly from Mediatek. http://www.mediatek.com/en/downloads1/downloads/pcimpcicbrt2860rt2760rt2890/

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Network-Controller-error-no-wifi-adapter-after-windows-10/td-p/5818199
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi all I have laptops my wifes and mine They came with Vista installed and neither of us like Vista I reformatted the hd on mine and installed XP Pro on it and with the drivers I got from Intel and Acer it works just fine Mine is an Pro driver driver Need WiFi WiFi for Aspire XP 4720Z Aspire model My wifes is an Aspire Z model I repeated the process on hers that I did on Need WiFi driver for Aspire 4720Z WiFi driver XP Pro mine and installed the drivers for it All worked well except for the WiFi driver I have tried everything and have searched the net and cannot find the correct driver for it I Need WiFi driver for Aspire 4720Z WiFi driver XP Pro contacted Acer and after Need WiFi driver for Aspire 4720Z WiFi driver XP Pro paying them for minutes of tech time came away with absolutely nothing but a dollar deficit in my bank account They said that I was doing a downgrade and they do not support downgrades and recommended I search the net which I had already done I have been searching again since yesterday afternoon and am now to the point of pulling out my hair and I have a crew cut so you know by that how frustrated I am getting Can anyone please help me and let me know where I can find the drivers for this laptop Thanks in advance for any help you may give me Bud AKA Graywolf nbsp

Relevancy 52.03%

Hello I own an hp laptop pc The last wifi Windows invalid 7 error ip problems network activation and address couple days I have had problems connecting to Windows 7 activation error and wifi network invalid ip address problems my wireless network I keep receiving an error that says that my wifi network has an invalid ip address I have had this computer for a year and haven t had any problems like this until just a couple days ago When I try to troubleshoot the connection I get a windows activation error of x I have tried running a diagnostic test and nothing comes up I ve tried a virus scan and no virus s found I ve tried to uninstall wifi network adapter restarted computer and then re-installed it and that didn t change anything I have ran a recovery test and computer says it Windows 7 activation error and wifi network invalid ip address problems can t fix the problem I can only get online if I restart modem everytime I have also tried to do an ipconfiguration from the c prompt screen No success I don Windows 7 activation error and wifi network invalid ip address problems t know what else to do Can anyone help me please Thank you Mary nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-activation-error-and-wifi-network-invalid-ip-address-problems.1004916/
Relevancy 49.88%

HI,
Please provide me help .
I make a print server on a simple destop sytem by using simple XP and working very well on the network. Last day my manager purchase a new Dell laptop with the Windows Vista 64Bit. When i try to install Printer on the Network (Printer Model HP Laser Jet 1010) a error occur "your printer driver not install correctely" & when i click on hte ok button a dialog button open and message apear for Missing *.INF Files
What i can do Please guide me as soon as possible

A:Driver Installation error on the Network

Hallo asimjav, to go from XP to Vista 64 bit your printer will need different drivers. If you click on the link i have found the driver download for your printer OS combination;

HP LaserJet 1010 Printer series- Download drivers and software - HP Business Support Center

Download the driver installer to your desktop, unplug your printer & disable your anti virus temporarily as AV can sometimes corrupt driver installs.

Right click on the installer & select "Run as Administrator", then just follow the on screen instructions they will tell you when to plug your printer in.

When finished restart your computer then re enable your anti virus.
I hope this is of some help.

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/276244-driver-installation-error-network.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I have 7 pro 64 bit and when I try to add a network printer I get the message that Windows can't find the drivers, so I locate them manually, but Windows tells me it can't connect to the printer. I have other 64 bit pros that install the network printer fine, but with this one computer I been having this issue. It won't let me install any of the other network printers also. I get the same error message when I try installing any network printers.

Any help would be great!
Thanks

A:Network Printer Driver Error

Have you installed the OEM drivers on your 7 pro PC? Not drivers that came with windows. Also, check network and sharing center and make sure network discovery is turned on.

How is the network printer connected to your network? Through a PC or directly connected to your ap? If through a PC, what OS is it running (incl. its bit format).

Also, read this
XP to 7 Printer sharing
Printer Sharing Windows 7 RC 64 to Vista 32
Can't add Network Printer..

MODERATORS: Please move this thread to Network & Sharing. Thanks. M

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/94532-network-printer-driver-error.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi there

This USB Wifi adapter seems to be a MEGA performer --Lovely finally to be able to THINK of getting rid of LAN cables all over the place.

I've no probs with decent HD Movie streaming from a SERVER with one of these (I unplugged the LAN and inserted the USB Wifi adapter into a USB3 slot --note this needs genuine USB3 to work at proper speed). My Home router can deliver 802.11ac so no probs there.

Brilliant piece of kit and NO MORE CABLES !!!!!!. Wifi will soon be able to deliver comparable speeds to LAN especially for HOME networks. !!!

Here's the UK Link but is available in US and Europe. In any case it's delivered (in my case) by Amazon S.A.R.L (Luxembourg) so no tax !!!. even though I ordered from UK web site --they will ship outside UK tax free.

USB-AC56 | Networking | ASUS UK

Cheers
jimbo

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/38950-finally-can-retire-wired-network-wifi-usb-ac56-wifi-802-11ac.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Folks I bet someone has seen this movie before hope so I have a working network at a small church with five workstations up one Brother MFC C multifunction printer scanner attached via USB to one of the workstations The existing stations all happily using Driver error Pro Printer XP w/Network mfc210c the printer I added yesterday a compaq dc darn good little unit running XP Professional When I went to setup the printer I first got it on the right XP Pro Driver error w/Network Printer mfc210c network and it can clearly browse the shared resources etc of the other systems Pointed to the printer and XP gave me an error to the extent quot The device has incorrect drivers loaded quot then it wants to send me to the device driver routine so I need a disk or whatever but when I point it to XP Pro Driver error w/Network Printer mfc210c the proper folder where I have freshly downloaded the driver files from Brother it says quot no driver found for this device quot AND to top it off the MFC C is not in the list of Brother XP Pro Driver error w/Network Printer mfc210c devices shown in the hardware providers under XP So is there a way first of all to update that Win XP hardware list so that it is populated with the mfc c that seems to be the intent of a folder Brother has on their site that is marked quot hardware wizard quot for windows XP but they give no instructions on where to unzip the files to Any other suggestions I note that Windows ME is on the workstation to which the printer is directly attached There are no errors driver errors at all on that or any other station using the printer no issues thx z nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/xp-pro-driver-error-w-network-printer-mfc210c.542274/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hey everyone,

I have been having this problem with my Dell XPS M1530 every single time I did a complete system restore. I receive a CODE 10 Error whenever I try to reinstall or update my Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter. I need the internet to do my assignments and this is a HUGE problem for me.

I've gone on Dell Support Websites to d/l different drivers but none work. I have tried to uninstall and install all the different network Adapters and even turn on and off the switch for wireless services, but to no avail...

My OS is Windows Vista and it came with my XPS if it's any help... Please respond ASAP so that I can start on my assignments... Thank you all so much for your help!

Relevancy 49.45%

I just got a new computer in April the one I'm using now and since then it's crashed twice First time was on the th of April second time was on the th of June The first time it crashed it just randomly got the blue screen I had just restarted my computer because crashes? driver error causing Network of McAfee updating itself and was looking for icons for a folder of mine in the System files and I thought that that might've caused it but according to one of my friends who's pretty good with computers that wouldn't have made it crash Click this to download the Minidump of the crash The second time it crashed I again thought it was my fault due to me accidentally deleting one of the wrong files in my quot The Sims quot folder but I'm not sure that that would've Network driver error causing crashes? caused this It was at night when I was randomly playing some games on a virus-free site and my screen randomly went black and booted up with the whole quot Your computer has shutdown unexpectedly quot deal I booted it back up normally and it ran fine Oddly enough I can't find the Minidump for this crash The reason I thought it was a network error was because me and my friend were talking for quite a little while and he was saying that my problem was extremely rare and that it had to do with something about the network driver He didn't exactly know what happened but he thought that my network driver might've been caught in a memory loop Anyway sorry for this being a huge post Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:Network driver error causing crashes?

Hi,

Your BSOD is most likely caused by McAfee - all 3rd Party Anti-viruses cause havoc on Windows 7 systems.

Code:

Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Wed May 19 17:24:30.611 2010 (GMT+12)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:38.484
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiKernelCalloutExceptionHandler+e )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E
PROCESS_NAME: mcagent.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Quote: Originally Posted by jcgriff2

Remove McAfee using the McAfee Removal Tool (MRT) -

MRT --> http://download.mcafee.com/products/...tches/MCPR.exe

Download the MRT & save to desktop. Boot into SAFEMODE (NO Networking) - tap F8 key during boot-up. Then go to desktop, RIGHT-click on the MRT icon and select Run as Administrator.

When complete - re-boot.

Install MS Security Essentials --> http://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials/

Then reset the Windows Firewall to its default settings -
START -> type cmd.exe -> right-click -> run as administrator -> type netsh advfirewall reset press enter

Regards,
Reventon

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/92375-network-driver-error-causing-crashes.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Okay so my computer won't connect to the internet, I already tried trouble shooting but it still doesn't work. My computer is a Toshiba Satellite C655-S5229 32 bit Windows 7 Professional and the error i get is Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter...

A:Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter error

Your Driver is Here Put on a usb stick and copy and paste the driver on your laptop and install it (this is a Direct link when you click it the Driver will begin to download)
http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/cont...c50087600c.exe

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/231486-windows-could-not-find-driver-your-network-adapter-error.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi I have been reading a lot about problem with the PXE Boot Driver for OptiPlex nbsp I have spent the last days trying to get this working and not been able to I am using WDS to deploy my images I know its a driver issues I have managed to get the computer to half boot passing the driver error message in MDT but when I apply the network drivers to the WDS WinPE I have I am still unable to get this to boot it errors up about the network connection I know the drive that MDT loads is -- gt PCI VEN amp DEV B PXE 5040 Boot WinPE WDS OptiPlex Error Network Driver amp SUBSYS BA I know the windows driver is Intel R Ethernet Connection I -V I have tried the WinPE boot drivers and direct from Intel I have download different versions of the this drive and tried x and x and still not able to get the WinPE to OptiPlex 5040 WDS PXE Boot WinPE Network Driver Error boot Has anyone else had this problem and managed to fix it I am deploying a custom Windows image Thank you

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19989102
Relevancy 48.16%

Hya all i have upgraded windows 8pro and Rt to 8.1pro and 8.1RT everything went smoothly and is running very well however there does seem to be a problem with the Hyper V-networking miniport Default adapter driver Which states it cannot load and
gives me an error 39 Now from what ive read this is a very sensitive drive that could have been corrupted when i upgraded from the previous os but as yet i havnt found any solutions to the problem, can someone please help me to resolve this issue and or has
microsoft updated the driver for this device, any thoughts would be gratefully recieved.

A:Hyper V -Network miniport adapter driver cannot load error 39

Hi,
Generally speaking, the error code 39 means Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. You can try to reinstall it for test.
To add a network adapter in Hyper-v, I would like to refer to the link below for more details.
Configure Networking :
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc770380.aspxRoger Lu
TechNet Community Support

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/81dfb82a-3dce-4bd5-8d90-74cc44b1b79d/hyper-v-network-miniport-adapter-driver-cannot-load-error-39?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi I have been reading a lot about problem with the PXE Boot Driver for OptiPlex nbsp I have spent the last days trying to get this working and not been able to I am using WDS to deploy my images I know its a driver issues I have managed to get the computer to half boot passing the driver error message in MDT but when I apply the network drivers to the WDS WinPE I have I am still unable to get this to boot it errors up about the network connection I know WDS 5040 OptiPlex Error Boot Driver PXE WinPE Network the drive that MDT loads is -- gt PCI VEN amp DEV B amp SUBSYS BA I know the windows driver is Intel R Ethernet Connection I -V I have tried the WinPE boot drivers and direct from Intel I have download different versions of the this drive and tried x and x and still not able to get the WinPE to boot Has anyone else OptiPlex 5040 WDS PXE Boot WinPE Network Driver Error had this problem and managed to fix it I am deploying a custom Windows image Thank you

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19989102
Relevancy 48.16%

A few day before the wifi disappers, my laptop had started to lag every few seconds. I tried to find a solution for this problem, but it was of no avail. After the last time I restarted it, it did not recognize any wifi or network. the upper keys have all stopped working, and the screen has become very bright. Moreover, troubleshooting does not recognize any problem.I'd appreciate any help.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/My-wifi-has-completely-disappeard-and-no-network-or-wifi/td-p/5845674
Relevancy 48.16%

My laptop is "HP G62 Notebook PC". It was working fine with Wifi last three years. Now, although the wifi network is detected it is not connecting...when I select the Wifi network and enter the wifi password it is not connected.. tried changing "roaming sensitivity" setting too..but not successful..........reinstalled the driver (ralink RT3090 802.11b/g/n Wifi Adapter) too, but not working.....Internet is working using the LAN cable......Please help.............. 

Relevancy 48.16%

My laptop is "HP G62 Notebook PC". It was working fine with Wifi last three years. Now, although the wifi network is detected it is not connecting...when I select the Wifi network and enter the wifi password it is not connected.. tried changing "roaming sensitivity" setting too..but not successful..........reinstalled the driver (ralink RT3090 802.11b/g/n Wifi Adapter) too, but not working.....Internet is working using the LAN cable......Please help..............I REINSTALED WINDOWS AND THE WIFI RECOGNIZED ITSELF AS WIFI A/B/G BUT THE SAME HAPPENED I PUT DRIVES FROM HP BUT NOTHING HAPENED THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN DOES IT HAS DATE OFF EXPIRE? WIFI CARD ID IN BIOS IS VQF-RT3090BCT HP S.............. AGAIN  

A:HP G62 Notebook Wifi not connecting although wifi network de...

Hi, You have a couple of options as I see it please try these steps might help you to fix your issue. 1) Disconnect the Battery & Adapter then press & hold the power button on Notebook for 30 seconds then turn on the unit and check if the Wireless light turns on. 2) Go to Device manager then uninstall the wireless drivers and restart the unit and check if the light turns on. 3) Please update the Bios & Wireless driver from HP website. 4) If you are comfortable reseating the wireless card which will be on the back panel off your unit you could try this steps as well.  Let us know how it goes!  ****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks********Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

I am an HP Employee.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-G62-Notebook-Wifi-not-connecting-although-wifi-network/td-p/5774759
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi good people So I'm on here like thousands of others wifi 'fixes' Lenovo losing rollbacks, after driver update, Z585 driver with intermittent wifi issues I upgraded from to yesterday and everything works very well except for losing my wifi connection every minutes to an hour My wireless adapter is a Broadcom n the driver I'm using is Broadcom version I've updated the drivers and the same loss of wifi happens I've rolled back Lenovo Z585 losing wifi after driver update, driver rollbacks, 'fixes' the drivers and the same loss of wifi happens I've even tried a driver directly from the lenovo site that is a Cybertan Liteon driver that is the latest version for windows I've also unchecked the box in the power management page Then rebooted I've also used all the commands in the command prompt admin that start with 'netsh' Lenovo Z585 losing wifi after driver update, driver rollbacks, 'fixes' Then Lenovo Z585 losing wifi after driver update, driver rollbacks, 'fixes' rebooted The same thing still happens So I'm up for new suggestions including compatible drivers from different manufacturers I'm really hoping there's a Z user on here that has solved this issue According to the Lenovo web site this particular laptop has the latest drivers on the site and none of them are working so far

A:Lenovo Z585 losing wifi after driver update, driver rollbacks, 'fixes'

First, is your laptop supported for windows 10 on lenovo website.....meaning are there drivers and software packages for it? Have you tried downloading the 8.1 driver for it and then running it in compatibility mode?

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/49574-lenovo-z585-losing-wifi-after-driver-update-driver-rollbacks-fixes.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I am totally weirded out by this I got a Samsung Evo ssd about a month ago I include this because it might cause the and Wifi corrupted/gone Driver, Display Printer, driver problem I am running windows x Last Saturday I woke up and my computer blue-screened because of a DPC WATCHDOG something or another I was able to fix it by updating my GPU and integrated graphics drivers Yesterday tuesday I went to print a document with LibreOffice and it said copied from a dialog box splwow exe - Bad Image Printer, Display Driver, and Wifi driver corrupted/gone --------------------------- C Windows system spool DRIVERS x UNIDRV DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator Printer, Display Driver, and Wifi driver corrupted/gone or the software vendor for support Error status xc f Okay I think I can print elsewhere I continue working still need a solution to this part of my question is how do I fix this Here is where it gets weirder today twice I put my computer to sleep and when it wakes up my wifi is gone boom nada I try toggling my PC into airplane mode I try turning Airplane mode off wifi stays off I try to turn the wifi on and it won't turn on I tried manually dragging it to no avail I am now assuming this is a driver issue Any ideas what could be causing this I have run a full scan of my AV and am scanning with ESET online but nothing yet

A:Printer, Display Driver, and Wifi driver corrupted/gone

Well problems went away... still no printer driver.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/63597-printer-display-driver-wifi-driver-corrupted-gone.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I recently downloaded an updated driver for my laptop PC s Atheros AR X Mini PCI wireless network adapter but when I Error Driver - AR5001X Installation PCI Adapter Mini Wireless Atheros Network tried to install it the installation fails and I get an quot Access is denied error quot The following is an extract from the setupapi log - Atheros AR5001X Mini PCI Wireless Network Adapter - Driver Installation Error Device install function DIF INSTALLDEVICE - Setting security on key HKR Ndi params MapRegisters to quot D ARAI A GA BA A GA SY A CI GA IU quot E Error An extended error has occurred I Doing full install of quot PCI VEN C amp DEV amp SUBSYS F amp REV amp A F amp amp F quot - Setting security on key HKR Ndi params MapRegisters to quot D ARAI A GA BA A GA SY A CI GA IU quot E Error An extended error has occurred - Processing service Add Delete section ATHER DEV ndi NT Services E Error Access is denied E Error while installing services Error Access is denied E Device install failed Error Access is denied E Class installer failed Error Access is denied I Set selected driver I Installing NULL driver for quot PCI VEN C amp DEV amp SUBSYS F amp REV amp A F amp amp F quot I Device install of quot PCI VEN C amp DEV amp SUBSYS F amp REV amp A F amp amp F quot finished successfully It looks like a registry permissions error but I can t work it out Any suggestions guys nbsp

A:Atheros AR5001X Mini PCI Wireless Network Adapter - Driver Installation Error

Try installing it within Safe Mode, which is accessible using the Boot Menu. To access it reboot the PC and depress F8 after the hardware is listed.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/atheros-ar5001x-mini-pci-wireless-network-adapter-driver-installation-error.535121/
Relevancy 47.3%

Dear concern, Good day I recently setup my laptop (HP Notebook - 14-ac037tu)  in windows 7 but it is not connecting with my wifi network. And it is also not working even after connecting with broadband network. So many hard ware is not installing drivers because I cant find them anywhere.Please give me solution. here is a view of the problem:   Thank you,Ahsan   

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/No-wifi-connection-and-no-wifi-driver/td-p/5635294
Relevancy 46.44%

Hi I have a hp mini running windows I went to driver get wifi work, 'official' the even cant driver. my to the hp driver website but the correct driver wont install and other drivers ive tried arent working please can someone tell me where to get cant get my wifi driver to work, even the 'official' driver. a thing as simple as a working wifi driver thanks p s ive tried hp forums they are about as usefull as a chocolate kettle update its definately the correct driver and i managed to install it but its still isnt working it keeps saying no connections are available yet if i boot into my xp partition it connects to wifi with no problem Its not working right cant get my wifi driver to work, even the 'official' driver. maybesome other driver is clashing with it i noticed it cant get my wifi driver to work, even the 'official' driver. got mistaked for bluetooth or something and was turjing on bluetooth when it was supposed to turn on wifi i really dont know please help someone its little niggles like this that bring a man to ddespair simply becasue he haas no idea wat the problem is to even begin to fix it

A:cant get my wifi driver to work, even the 'official' driver.

Quote: Originally Posted by mysticeye

its little niggles like this that bring a man to ddespair, simply becasue he haas no idea wat the problem is to even begin to fix it

Dam* niggles will get you every time o.0

You will want to use the 'official' driver. There are all kinds of mini-210 hp PCs: HP Support & Drivers | United States - find yours, make sure if your computer is 64 bit, you get the 64bit driver; and if it is 32bit, get the 32bit (or x86) driver.

After you download it, go into control panel and remove any wireless adapter driver software you might have, and then install the software you just downloaded. All you should have to do is find your network and connect to it, entering in a single password.

If this doesn't work, let me know

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/211584-cant-get-my-wifi-driver-work-even-official-driver.html
Relevancy 46.44%

Hello I have a wireless adsl router in preparation for broadband arriving in our area soon long story and have some questions Network help!?!? Wifi Wifi Router / I have a laptop with wifi card and want to setup a home network with this and my PC plugged-in via LAN Wifi Router / Wifi Network help!?!? cable to the router laptop is XP PC is Win Wifi Router / Wifi Network help!?!? K I can t seem to get this to work one minute the PC can see the laptop in network neighbourhood and then the other way round but I can never access shared directories on either is there a good guide somewhere to Wifi Router / Wifi Network help!?!? set this up Also shouldn t I be able to use the router from the PC as if it were a wifi card i e on the laptop once the wifi card is plugged in it displays all wifi networks in the area and their signal strength etc how can I do this using the router PC With the laptop I can connect to our neighbours wifi router and use their bradband connection but I want to do the same from the PC is that possible Thanks in advance all P S router is a D-Link DSL- nbsp

Relevancy 46.44%

Okay, usually when you hover over the networks listed and available from the taskbar icon, you get a nice little window with a few helpful tidbits of info for each listed network when you mouse action hover over the names. It tells you the encryption type, and the SSID, plus a few other details.

Well, on my computer, the information is appearing behind the list to where I can't read it. The network list is overlapping on top of the hover info. Talk about annoying. I searched for various things on google, with no luck. I tried:

Windows 7 network list obscuring hover details, and various other combinations to no avail. Anyone here have a clue what might be breaking this? I'd like the hover details to appear properly so I can read it. In the meantime I've installed the free version of Acrylic Wifi to work around the issue. Thanks.

A:Wifi Network info/details appearing behind Network List on hover.

The problem must be driver based or an add-on program because I don't get any of that. All I get is the name and whether it's connected or not. Check that your adaptor driver is up to date and/or the program you use to display the data is up to date.

Forgot to mention:
Dell adds "bloatware" to their PCs to "improve the user's experience" so I would check Dell Support for your specific model and look for updates.

Dell Support

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/366682-wifi-network-info-details-appearing-behind-network-list-hover.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I'm building a subscription wifi network for our area.

Cisco Aironet 1550 series: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps5679/ps11451/data_sheet_c78-641373.html
Proxim Orinocor series: http://www.proxim.com/products/enterprise-wireless-lan-wi-fi-mesh/orinocor-wi-fi-mesh-series

The Proxim seems like the better product, and sells for a bit less.

Will I need to purchase anything else besides several of these for the network? I'm assuming the 'home' router connects to a PC (or the PC via the gateway address) for managing the network.

Thanks allot for your insight.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wifi-wimax-network-creating-a-subscription-network.1011867/
Relevancy 45.58%

Is there a way to setup network profiles or something so that when I bring my Surface Pro to work and connect to the wireless network there it will use the static ip address I have but when I disconnect and then connect to my home wifi it will go back to DHCP? On my MacBook Pro I can go into the network settings and change the location profile I have setup for networks but I don't see anything like this for Windows 8.

A:Specific network settings based on wifi network

You can go into IPv4 Properties of this NIC, then you can use the Alternate configuration tab to set up the alternate IP, or use the Advanced tab to add a static IP/gateway/DNS etc. to TCP/IP.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/29158-specific-network-settings-based-wifi-network.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I have windows 7 32 bit on my hp 530 notebook. Since a few days when i try to connect to any network it shows connected but when i click on networks it says identifying network. I do have the latest drivers. I have windows 8 installed and wifi works fine in it.

Please reply.

Relevancy 45.15%

.I reprogrammed my laptop Samsung with the model code NP-N102S-B02NG. so when I'm connecting my laptop to the wi-fi i cannot connect because it has no driver for Ethernet and Network Controller driver. so I waana ask how can I have those driver?
I need your help so that I can already use my laptop. thankyou

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1325e3dc-3dcd-46ad-a467-fa734eb53aed/i-reprogrammed-my-laptop-samsung-with-the-model-code-npn102sb02ng-so-when-im-connecting-my?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 44.72%

I Bought Pavilion -ab tx available ... Wifi every and network shows no access network no one and half month ago and it started having this problem weeks after buying Wifi suddenly disconnects and then it shows no networks available even when there are many Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ... networks available Mobile phone always show that they are available nbsp nbsp Wireless card nbsp Realtek RTL BE RTL EE b g n OS - Windows -bit nbsp I have tried everything to solve this System restore Recovery Updating BIOS Reseting using CMD updating wireless driver rolling back the driver to initial one But nothing has helped yet It shows the network is available if I'm sitting next to modem Then also it doesn't show other Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ... wifi Wifi shows no network available and no network access every ... networks around my home that my phone does nbsp nbsp Now obviously laptop's wifi is supposed to be better than the mobile phone's wifi but its just the opposite here The problem might be here that it loses its strength every now and then but whatever it is I'm terribly disappointed in the product that I've bought nbsp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-shows-no-network-available-and-no-network-access-every/td-p/5674339
Relevancy 44.72%

Sorry if this has already been discussed. Couldn't find on a search.

I have a small secured network in my office with a modem/router networking three computers wirelessly. I would like to add another router that would allow clients in the waiting room of my office to have internet access. Could you assist me in a setup or map? I already have a wireless Linksys router available to use as the second router.

Thank You

A:Adding Wifi Network to an Already Secured Network

Are those in the waiting room to be allowed into OR forbidden access to your Lan systems?

You already have

Code:
modem---router----your.lan.systems
to Isolate the W.R from your lan, connect

Code:

modem---router----your.lan.systems (assumed 192.168.1.x or 0.x)
|
+---new router (new channel+ssid+no encryption)
set LAN addresses and DHCP for 192.168.10.x

add firewall rule to ALL your existing LAN systems to deny src address range=192.168.10.0 thru 10.255

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/adding-wifi-network-to-an-already-secured-network.118448/
Relevancy 43%

So the story goes like this I like updating drivers and i thought i found a new chipset. I was wrong I was uninstalling devices i didn't have. i restarted my computer and i couldn't get on the web network controller missing and unknown device which is under adapters. i have a m2n-e sli mobo with amd 6400+ athlon cpu windows 7 x64.

A:network controller driver accidently removed can't find driver

Get your original motherboard driver disk and run it to detect and install devices that are on your motherboard
Let it "autorun"

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/91989-network-controller-driver-accidently-removed-cant-find-driver.html
Relevancy 42.57%

I CAN NOT FIND THIS DRIVER 3COM 910-A01 NETWORK CARD DRIVER?

A:I CAN NOT FIND THIS DRIVER 3COM 910-A01 NETWORK CARD DRIVER?

Hi: I'll see what I can find. Please list the OS you need it for and if it is 32 or 64 bit. Paul

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/I-CAN-NOT-FIND-THIS-DRIVER-3COM-910-A01-NETWORK-CARD-DRIVER/td-p/739017
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi All.Thanks for such a nice platform.
I am in deep problem.Your help would be very much appreciated.

I have HP Pavillion DV6500, Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit

Suddenly i was getting the blue screen error everytime i turn on my pc and eventually it crashed and restarted.I uninstalled one of the upgrade of windows from control panel.After doing so my USB port,Network ports are not working.Even WAN port and WIFI are also not working.I tried to rollback driver but its not working.

Is it anyhow possible to solve this issue?

A:USB Driver,HD Audio Driver,Network Port Disabled

Try this:

System Restore - How to

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/277129-usb-driver-hd-audio-driver-network-port-disabled.html
Relevancy 42.57%

If my computer didn't come with being able to connect to my router wirelessly, can I still download the latest driver to make it WiFi compatible.

A:WiFi Driver

Connect the PC with Ethernet, find out the make of the Wireless card (either Atheros or Realtek) in Device manager and download the driver from:Acer | Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/55882-wifi-driver.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Please help me to get the wifi driver for my hp 240 g4 notebook pc. After I formated and reinstalled my pc with win-7 32 bit, I lost it. So, I don't have it anymore in my notebook pc. My pc has a PDC 1.9 GHz processor. Please help me to get it.

A:Please Help me to get the wifi driver for my hp 240 g4 pc

can you give the product number and serial number of your computer please..

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Please-Help-me-to-get-the-wifi-driver-for-my-hp-240-g4-pc/td-p/5755376
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi, I have a Dell Studio1558. It came with windows 7 64 bit, i3 core processor...i put a fresh copy of windows 7 32 bit and cannot find a driver that supports my wifi...after the numberous types of drivers this is the error i get

i get a message saying : os not supported the software will not be installed setup will now exit...
Alternate message : software cannot be installed no compatible hardware found

Wifi card is a Dell Wireless 1501-N

ANy help would be greatly appreciated as i have no wifi now..

Relevancy 42.57%

can someone tell me were i can get the wifi driver for my laptop.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/wifi-driver/td-p/5778993
Relevancy 42.57%

i need help finding this thing, i have looked all over. unfourtuneatly, i dont know anything other than its 802.11b. the closest lead i came up with is that it needs this i think.

wvlan_cs.o

but i cant find it! can someone help me?

A:802.11b wifi driver

What OS are you running?

Is this a built in WiFi card?

Manufacturer?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/802-11b-wifi-driver.441957/
Relevancy 42.57%

how to get wifi drivers for windows 10

A:wifi driver

Hi: According to the parts list for your notebook it comes with a Broadcom BCM43142 802.11bgn 1x1 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 HMC combination WLAN adapter. http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=J6M42PA Here are the W10 wireless and bluetooth drivers you need for that model wlan card. This package provides the Broadcom Wireless LAN drivers for supported notebook models running a supported operating system. Broadcom Wireless LAN drivers are required to enable the integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN adapter. File name: sp71994.exe This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth devices. File name: sp71995.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/wifi-driver/td-p/5687816
Relevancy 42.57%

Hola, El equipo en cuestion venia con Windows 10 x64. Por temas de compatibilidad con programas que se requieren en mi lugar de trabajo se formateo y dejo con W7 pro x64. Si bien el soporte hp da los controladores me encuentro que el driver proporcionado de la tarjeta para red inalambrica no es compatible. Al tratar de instalar arroja el error "Update.cpp 1205"... Si bien encontre otros driver en la web que si me permitieron hacer funcionar la tarjeta, no tengo una recepcion de seņal decente para nada... tengo que estar a 3 mts. aprox del enrutador para obtener una seņal aun asi baja... antes de formatear la seņal era excelente... Dejo los datos de la tarjeta: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&SUBSYS_804A103C&REV_01

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Driver-WiFi/td-p/5808524
Relevancy 42.57%

Hiii Guyzzzzzzz..... Any One Help Me For Those 2 Drivers Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN   & 802.11b/g/n (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.0 combo 

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Driver For wifi

Hi: There is no W8 driver for the model wireless network adapter your notebook has. The only suggestion I can offer would be to connect via ethernet cable, do the required updates to W8, so you can get the free upgrade to W8.1 and then use the W8.1 drivers from your notebook's support page.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Driver-For-wifi/td-p/5802406
Relevancy 42.57%

Hiii Guyzzzzz..... Any One Help Me For Wifi Driver For My 15 AC 122TU Laptop

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WIFI-DRIVER/td-p/5802480
Relevancy 42.57%

Hey,
I have dell 3551 now installed Win 8 64Bit.

unable to install the wireless driver. Network device appears in yellow color in device manager. In my PC settings, it says " No wireless devices are available". So I tried to download driver from Dell site, it is showing it as compatible to Del Wireless 1707 802.11b driver. But when it install, it detecting , but erroring out saying driver not compatible with this windows version.tried with other drivers 1705/4 ..etc, and not even detecting.

becoming irritating, no CD drive and no Wifi now

Can some one please help if you have a solution..

-sschmd

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/73433-wifi-driver.html
Relevancy 42.57%

which wifi driver do u use?

A:which wifi driver??

What is your Service Tag number ?
Open up a command prompt . Click on the button type CMD , right click and choose Run as administrator . Input the commands below

Code:
wmic bios get serialnumber

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/285009-wifi-driver.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Please help me to get the wifi driver for my hp 240 g4 notebook pc. After I formated and re-installed my pc with win-7, 32 bit, I lost it. So, I don't have it anymore in my notebook pc. My pc has a Intel PDC 1.9 GHz processor. Please help me to get it.

A:please help me to get the wifi driver for my hp 240 g4 pc(se...

@Jugalpratimdas? We will need the Hardware ID. http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID Please post the Hardware ID #. REO

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/please-help-me-to-get-the-wifi-driver-for-my-hp-240-g4-pc/td-p/5755470
Relevancy 42.57%

I am not able to find wifi driver for win 8.1Kindly provide

Hi: According to the parts list for your notebook, it comes with the Realtek RTL8723BE-VB 802.11b/g/n 1x1 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0 combination WLAN adapter. http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=X5Q17PA You need these W8.1 wireless and bluetooth drivers for that model wlan card... This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.  ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp77001-77500/sp77436.exe This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek Bluetooth in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.  ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75001-75500/sp75238.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WiFi-Driver/td-p/5816850
Relevancy 42.57%

I am not able to find wifi driver for win 8.1Kindly provide

Hi: According to the parts list for your notebook, it comes with the Realtek RTL8723BE-VB 802.11b/g/n 1x1 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0 combination WLAN adapter. http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=X5Q17PA You need these W8.1 wireless and bluetooth drivers for that model wlan card... This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.  ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp77001-77500/sp77436.exe This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek Bluetooth in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.  ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75001-75500/sp75238.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/WiFi-Driver/td-p/5816850
Relevancy 42.57%

I got hit with some sort of bug and now my wifi won't work in my Lenovo G530 running Vista Business (32bit). I've tried reinstalling the wifi drivers repeatedly in every way imaginable - the last way was to delete INFCACHE.inf and letting vista rebuild the INFCACHE - but each time I try I get the message "the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" What does this mean and how do I fix the problem? I've used manual and automatic install processes and updating driver, I've had 2 IT "professionals" go through remotely to try and fix the problems and have logged onto REIMAGE and had the system look for fautly files. Please help!!!

A:Wifi driver

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Can you tell me what kind of bug, is it still there, if not how did you rid the bug from your system...

also can you tell us the date that you got the bug and when deleted if you know.

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/291365-wifi-driver.html
Relevancy 42.57%

I HAVE PURCHASED HP NOTEBOOK 15R249TU COULD U PLS HELP HOW TO DOWNLOAN WIFI DRIVER PLS..THANKS

A:WIFI DRIVER

Hi, Your machine is an HP 15-r249TU, not  15R249TU.  It uses Realtek RT8723BE 802.11bgn 1x1 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 combination adapter:       http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=L2Z88PA (Please bookmark above link for future references) Please download Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Drivers and  Realtek RTL8723BE Bluetooth Driver from the following link and install to your computer.       http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69001-69500/sp69411.exe      http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69501-70000/sp69555.exe Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WIFI-DRIVER/td-p/5800156
Relevancy 42.57%

I have installed windows 10 bur no wifi driver found for lenevo s20-30 what can i do now i desperately need wifi driver

A:No Wifi driver

Click on this link to download the wireless driver for your lenovo s20-30, it's over 300MB !

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/47b001af.exe

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-wifi-driver.1159774/
Relevancy 42.57%

i need a wifi driver for my laptopmodel - hr 15r007txos-windows 8.1

A:need wifi driver

Hi: According to the parts list for your notebook, it comes with a Ralink RT3290LE 802.11bgn 1x1 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 combination WLAN adapter. You would need these wifi and bluetooth drivers for that model wlan card... This package contains the driver installation package for the MediaTek (Ralink) Wireless LAN (WLAN) Controller in the supported notebook models that are running the supported operating systems.  ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69501-70000/sp69543.exe This package contains the driver installation package for the Mediatek (Ralink) Bluetooth in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.   ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69501-70000/sp69545.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/need-wifi-driver/td-p/5726608
Relevancy 42.57%

So Many drivers for g6-1c75ca .    The WiFi is one thing  but I also need a driver for something described as pci device listed under other. These are the only 2 drivers left after all the Windows updates were finished

A:Which wifi driver do I need?

Hi: You need these drivers for the devices you listed... Wifi: This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8188CE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models and operating systems. File name: sp53753.exe PCI Dev: This package contains the driver that enables the Realtek Card Reader in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. The card reader enables users to read from or write to supported removable storage cards, which are typically used in digital cameras, digital music players, and cellular phones. File name: sp55038.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Which-wifi-driver-do-I-need/td-p/5785420
Relevancy 42.57%

My wifi is not working after installing new Windows 7 (64 bit) I want the link for the wifi drivres also the Network controller is not installed maybe its due to it?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/No-Wifi-driver/td-p/5727755
Relevancy 42.57%

Pleas I need the wifi drive for HP 17-y009ng or all driver I not have anything in my laptopI have windows7 home premium 64 bit

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-driver/td-p/5778389
Relevancy 42.57%

Im unsure where to post this on the site but im in need of some help. I recently swiped my laptop due to being slow which helped alot, the only problem is when swiping my laptop it seemed to have removed my wifi. I have a button on laptop which gives me the option of turning my wifi on or off. If my wifi is on the button is blue but if its on the button is orange. The button is staying orange and i cant pick up any wifi. I have checked my whole system and cant find anything. I have tried to find the driver but when it comes to finding the driver i have no idea what im downloading. Is it possible anyone could find the link for the wifi driver for me from HP? My laptop is HP Pavilion G6 1334sa

thank you

A:Wifi driver help?

If you wiped, not swiped, your computer then you need to reinstall all the drivers and software to restore the full functionality of it. HP has drivers for all their products on their website, you can find you specific model here: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...3&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5244228

Install all the drivers & software listed on the website, you do need ALL of them not just the wireless driver and the Quick Launch that will address the issue you are asking about.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wifi-driver-help.1084832/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi,I canīt find network controller driver. Is Hp 2000-2d80SR, windows 8 x64. Please can you help me?! PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_217F103C&REV_01PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_217F103CPCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&CC_028000PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&CC_0280

A:WIFi driver

Hi: You need this driver... This package contains the driver installation package for the Qualcomm Atheros AR9000 Series wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. File name: sp63802.exe You will also need this bluetooth driver... This package contains the driver installation package for theQualcomm Atheros Bluetooth in the supported notebook models runninga supported operating system. File name: sp64259.exe 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WIFi-driver/td-p/5662133
Relevancy 42.57%

Please provide me the link to download bluetooth and  WiFi Drivre for Pavilion g6 1301TX  W7 64 bit.  Thanks

Solved!
View Solution.

Hi: See if these work for you... This package contains drivers for the supported Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapters in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. File name: sp53663.exe This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver and software for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 devices and is compatible with Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 and earlier versions. File name: sp55079.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/WiFi-Driver/td-p/5578505
Relevancy 42.57%

hey guys! im having a problem installing the right network adapter for a friend's laptop. ive tried a bunch of brands (installing from the device manager) and still it doesnt work.. i reformatted the laptop to change the language to english since it was originally japanese.. before i did the reformat the computers internet works just fine so i doubt it is about hardware malfunction/damage.. the OS was win7 HP 64 and i installed win7 ultimate 64.. hope you to hear your opinions soon thanks in advance

A:802.11b/g/n WiFi driver?

Laptop drivers can be downloaded from that laptop manufacturer's website, and must not be downloaded from anywhere else.
(I assume you are referring to the internal wireless adapter and not an external USB one?)

"ive tried a bunch of brands" through device manager is not the way to do it. That method is only for third-party external or add-on devices.

Since you've done a fresh Windows 7 install, it's quite possible other drivers from the laptop manufacturer's website will need to be installed as well. Their drivers are specially made for that model and those that Windows 7 installs may not be 100% correct, so check Device Manager for error symbols.
I always install all my laptop manufacturer's own drivers after a fresh Windows 7 setup, regardless of what Windows 7 has already installed. Then I know all the drivers are the right ones.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/802-11b-g-n-wifi-driver.1075121/
Relevancy 42.14%

I've installed this on 3 client machines now (all win7 pro) and each of them has the same result: "none of the network adapters are bound to the netmon driver" when I try to capture.  I've run as admin, checked membership in teh NetMon Users
group on the local machine.  Nothing seems to help.
Any suggestions are welcome.
thx,
DML

DLovitt

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ba435695-84bf-48ff-9a52-c2588b4f3941/network-monitor-34-none-of-the-network-adapters-are-bound-to-the-netmon-driver?forum=netmon
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi So recently I have removed a nasty zeroaccess rootkit virus es from my laptop My Windows Firewall Defender and Updates would not work still won't my browser kept redirecting to unrelated websites and I was just overall having a TON of irritating issues I installed MalwareBytes and Zone Alarm in addition to my Microsoft Security Essentials and restarted my computer once - everything seemed fine I went to delete a few programs from my computer via the control panel just unneeded things like Canon software I don't even use anymore My computer told me I needed to restart so I did and when connection wireless driver adapter network Problems with and network it turned back on I suddenly had no more Internet access It registers that my Internet providers are being picked up on as in it says Silver Moose is emitting a signal yet I have quot limited access Problems with wireless network adapter and network connection driver quot and all other devices using the network in my home are working just fine I tried troubleshooting and it says that there Problems with wireless network adapter and network connection driver are problems with the wireless Problems with wireless network adapter and network connection driver network adapter and the driver for wireless network connection adapter I've read that removing a access will render someone Internet-less but some people have overcome this However every thread I've already taken a look at don't exactly fit with my problems computer model so I wanted to stay on the safe side and get help fitted exactly to me I have Windows bit a Gateway model NV I don't know if my processor Intel R Core details are needed If so I'll gladly provide them I ran ipconfig all and was about to transfer a copy of it from my messed up computer to this one via a flash drive but suddenly I've found that my computer doesn't recognize a flash drive at all anymore So it's very very messed up indeed I would REALLY like to know what I can do to try and make this situation better or if a system restore is the best option I don't know how to use system restore or what it all does so if you do recommend that can you please offer and explanation of the options it'll give me Will it give a time period I want to backtrack to I feel really helpless here so thanks a ton for any and all help

A:Problems with wireless network adapter and network connection driver

First with this remove Zone alarm, while it use to be a great product, it cause more issues than it's worth these days.
Next, Start menu-> All Programs -> Accessories -> Right click on command prompt and run as Administrator.

Type in netsh winsock reset and reboot, see if the combination of these will help.

Otherwise, system restore is very simple to use and will only affect programs installed, not your personal files. If this doesn't solve the issue pick a time before the rootkit, a couple weeks if possible, and just restore it. You can scroll through all the date to make note of any changes that will be made. Make sure to re-install your AV and Malwarebytes afterwards to keep you protected.

Also, I do not work for Malwarebytes, but $29 for a lifetime license and an active protection module is absolutely worth it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/252548-problems-wireless-network-adapter-network-connection-driver.html
Relevancy 42.14%

I have an Asus G750JM that I upgraded form 7 Pro to 10 and whereas I had a driver in 7 for the wifi there is none listed for 10 and I have to us WAN or nothing. I was under the impression that 10 downloading and installed most drivers and I would really like to make my machine use wifi in 10.

Any ideas please?

Just as a by the by I had to update the BIOS when I first got the machine to get 7 drivers would this have had any effect on getting the driver for 10 otherwise my only recourse is to revert to 7 Pro which would be very annoying.

A:No wifi driver listed for 10

Have you tried the 8.1 drivers John? That's what I would do. I see a bunch of those.

ROG G750JM | ROG - Republic Of Gamers | ASUS Global

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/69859-no-wifi-driver-listed-10-a.html
Relevancy 42.14%

I can't locate the drivers/utility for the WiFi adapter (for P5K Deluxe Wifi/AP) on ASUS's website. The CD has been misplaced unfortunately. Anyone know where I might find it?

A:Driver for ASUS P5K's WiFi?

Download for XP (32bit): http://dlsvr01.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/wireless/ASUS_WiFi-AP_V5123002006_XP.zip
Download for Vista (32bit): http://dlsvr01.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/wireless/ASUS_WiFi-AP_V6128502152007_Vista.zip

Hope that helps. I'd link you directly but it wouldn't let me.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/driver-for-asus-p5ks-wifi.714283/
Relevancy 42.14%

I bought a (tiny) USB wifi dongle for my desktop PC, and have tried using the setup.exe file on the CD that came with it, and downloading a few drivers from the web (including Netcore SomethingOrOther and one in chinese) and none of them seem to install the driver.

It goes through the motions, asks for a restart of the computer, and once restarted there is no further activity or requests for me to do anything, and the driver isn't present. If I hover over the Realtek utility on the taskbar it says 'no RTL818x'.

The computer seems to register the dongle properly as when I first plugged it in it asked me to install the driver. The dongle itself has 802.11n stamped on it, but the packaging also says it's compatible with .11g and .11b - are these different drivers or is it all the same?

Any advice as to what I can try next?

A:USB Wifi driver won't install - 802.11n

Hi ... Welcome to Seven Forums ... What is the Model Number of the Wireless Adapter ? ..

Can you Post a Link to where you bought the item ? ...

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/370703-usb-wifi-driver-wont-install-802-11n.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi all I just bought this 10" Laptop from a student that hardly used it. I am having problems with the wifi. It is an MSI Laptop with Windows starter 32 bit on it.

Here is what the error code says, " Device Driver software was not successfully installed. Please consult with your device Manufacturer for assisting getting this device installed.
Atheros AR9Adaptor #3 failed.

Can anyone help me with this I do have the drivers cd.

Thanks.

Relevancy 42.14%

i have notebook 15-ac122tu laptop, i install only kali linux in my laptop,how to download wifi driver in my laptop and where to download.give me download link.

A:cant find wifi driver

You have this wireless adapter: Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 bgn 1x1 Wi-Fi + BT4.0 HMC Combo Adapter This explains how. Installing Linux drivers is not quite like Windows.  http://www.chokepoint.net/2014/04/installing-broadcom-bcm43142-drivers-on.html I have been a long-time Linux user but never tried Kali. Ubuntu handles Broadcom wireless very well almost automatically. Based on this article above it is more difficult with Kali

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/cant-find-wifi-driver/td-p/5692407
Relevancy 42.14%

wifi driver is not installed.please send me link to download wifi driver or assist me how to download it

A:wifi driver is not installed in my pc

Hi,check this http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15-g200-notebook-pc-series/7486438/model/7812696#... Cheers,Dhee

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/wifi-driver-is-not-installed-in-my-pc/td-p/5737881
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi

I am having a similar problem with Windows 7 32 bit.
I have a usb wifi but I can't find driver for Windows 7 32 bit . I only have driver for xp & vista but not working .

Help me find it !

thx for reading

A:Problem with driver usb wifi

Quote: Originally Posted by kanma

Hi

I am having a similar problem with Windows 7 32 bit.
I have a usb wifi but I can't find driver for Windows 7 32 bit . I only have driver for xp & vista but not working .

Help me find it !

thx for reading

Welcome to the sevenforums kanma!

Please help us help you by filling in your system specs. What make and model wireless nic?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/67308-problem-driver-usb-wifi.html
Relevancy 42.14%

please can someone help i have a Acer Aspire 5315 i have recently taken it to factory settings but now i can not use it wirless as it saying loacl access only.it works fine when hard wired in and fine with wifi BT Hub at work just not my home Fuelband network.any sugestions would be great.regards debster 101

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/wifi-driver-5315/td-p/430809/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi Hp Team, I am very happy to get the information from you as i am so frusstraated with the wifi driver problems. I have installed a wifi driver from the Hp suppourt . But is showing that the device is having the code 10 something problem. After that i have insatlled another driver, When i am removing the driver it is not getting uninstalled. and not getting out of the device manager . I have also  removing the the program by uninstalled from the control panel. But it did not help me out. Please advise, Many thankks. Shashank.Mallela 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-Driver-is-not-working/td-p/5768544
Relevancy 42.14%

pls how do i get drivers for wifi and webcam for  acer aspire one?

A:wifi and webcam driver

First, check device manager to see if you even have webcam hardware installed on the machine? Jack E/NJ

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/wifi-and-webcam-driver/td-p/442491
Relevancy 42.14%

Dear Sir,I m facing this problem from like a year , i even tried onsite service even they were unable to help me. The problem is when i m trying to install the wifi driver the setup is running and vanishing off .I tried many drivers even by changing the OS frome 8.1,8,10,7 everything n now i  m tired of it .But the same problem was solved by the service centre by installing windows 8.1 and the driver sp 59525 r.After that i upgraded to windows 10 and the same problem started. Now i again installed windows 8.1 and tried to install sp 59525r but its not working . Please help me out i m so tired of this. Thanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-driver-not-installing/td-p/5757697
Relevancy 42.14%

I reinstalled my windows recently and set it back to factory configurations. There was no wifi driver after that. I downloaded the intel driver for my product from the HP support forum but the message "please open in log files" is showed while installing. Please help as soon as possible. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-driver-not-getting-installed/td-p/5778190
Relevancy 42.14%

For some unknown reasons, whenever I tried to install the Wi-fi driver on my laptop, after proceeding setup file agreements nothing happens.

My laptop is compaq 610 and i've tried installing latest drivers downloaded from softpedia.

In the device manager, i got the exclaimation mark for wi-fi driver. In properties window, this is showing that device can not start.

Please help me out to fix this issue so that I can use Wi-fi on my laptop. Thanks.

A:Wifi Driver Not Working

Not enough information has been provided but here are the latest drivers for Windows 8:
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...&DwnldID=22429

Good luck.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/22361-wifi-driver-not-working.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello,

I have a Toshiba Tecra A11-1D9 PTSE1E.

I need the wifi driver and can not find it. The Toshiba website does not recognize my computer with the serial number.

I need help, thanks.

A:Need "Wifi" driver for my Tecra A11-1D9

If you cannot find drivers using serial number please search it manually.
All drivers, tools and utilities you can find on http://www.toshiba.eu/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp
I cannot search it for you because I don't know which operating system do you use.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?74475-Need-Wifi-driver-for-my-Tecra-A11-1D9
Relevancy 42.14%

Guys.. I need all windows 10 drivers for my laptop.. Bad news is no driver files in hp website.. So kindly help me.. Hope u solve my issues..

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Need-WiFi-driver-Hp-15-be001tx/td-p/5707729
Relevancy 42.14%

i have a netopia 3d wireless it brings up an icon but will not enable
it works on my xp machines anyone know of a driver?
this is a desktop machine

A:win7 wifi driver

I got ya now, two different posts, didn't see this 1st, check this post and see if it helps... [SOLVED] Netopia 3D Wireless PC Card Drivers

good luck

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/win7-wifi-driver-556359.html