Windows Support Forum

Windows XP system reboots at random; STOP message included

Q: Windows XP system reboots at random; STOP message included

Hello. My computer has been rebooting randomly. This happened shortly after I had followed some instructions to remove aurora/nail.exe. After successfully removing the spyware, the computer would reboot during the logon screen and also after logging in to a profile. Reading a similar thread, I had unchecked "Automatically restart..." and upon doing so I had recieved the blue screen which displayed the following technical information:

***STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x80560BBD, 0xF87B5984, 0x00000000)

The Computer's specifications are:

Intel Celeron 700 MHz
512 MB of RAM
Harddrive Maxtor 4D040H2
ATI Technologies, Inc. 3D RAGE PRO AGP 2X
Running Windows XP service pack 1
American Megatrends a6309ms v1.7 072500

I hope this will help identify my problem. If I have failed to mention any other information, please let me know. Thank you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-xp-system-reboots-at-random-stop-message-included.385682/
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Windows XP system reboots at random; STOP message included

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 75.25%

Hi I have been getting completely random BSOD's ever since I built this XP system I did not get it using only new parts I built it using various parts all from working systems Here are it's specs MSI K N Neo socket motherboard just pulled out of my old machine It uses an AMD Sempron Processor along with x gb Bullseye DDR ram x mbs unknown DDR ram both of which have different speeds The motherboard's only problem is that it by default overclocked my HT's to x which caused game freezing problems but setting it back to x fixed the problem The video card is a Palit PCI-E Geforce GS which is one the new parts I got it for new at a local computer store I tested included) random xp BSOD (Message Windows it on another machine and it did not cause any problems The harddrive was pulled out of my brothers second machine and put into mine side-by-side My brother had no problems with it It had a ton of pointless programs like quot Coupon printer quot which was probably spyware considering my brother doesn't and never has had a printer all of which I removed The power supply is a watt v A dual-fan power supply which is the other new part bought new at the same local computer store This is the BSOD I have been getting A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Run a system diagnostic utility blah blah blah In particular run a memory check Which Windows xp random BSOD (Message included) I did with each stick individually and check for faulty or mismatched memory Try changing video adapters Tried downgrading to a geforce problem persisted Disable or remove any newly installed hardware and drivers Tried this too Disable or remove any newly installed software From World of Warcraft to AVG Anti virus If you need to use safemode to remove or disable components restart your piece of press f to select Advanced startup options and then select kindasafemode Technical information STOP x f x D x x x Beginning dump of physical memory Physical memory dump complete Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance Note My system administrator Me Technical support group The internet Can anyone help me fix this stupid error

A:Windows xp random BSOD (Message included)

How often does this BSOD occur?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-xp-random-bsod-message-included-264738.html
Relevancy 74.39%

here is what happens..
during anytime i use my pc, most of the time during game play my pc juz reboots without any notice or anything..
after every random reboot it shows an error "the system has recovered from a serious error"
it has happened a few times until 2day..
it has happened when i play fifa2007 or warcraftIII..
any1 know whats d course??
or any solutions pls..
i really need help..
this annoying reboot is driving me crazy..
cant even play a nice complete dota game on warcraft..

A:Error Message After Random Reboots: "the System Has Recovered From A Serious Error"

Check your Event Viewer (Start>control Panel>Administrative tools>Event Viewer) under the system area. Look for any "System Errors" or "BugChecks". Post the:

EVENT ID
SOURCE
DESCRIPTION

here to this thread.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/86483/error-message-after-random-reboots-the-system-has-recovered-from-a-serious-error/
Relevancy 73.96%

Hello everyone,

I'd very much appreciate it if some of you could look at my zip file attached, and hopefully shed some light on why my Windows 8.1 system randomly reboots.

All Windows updates are up-to-date, as is graphics driver, motherboard drivers etc.DESKTOP-30_11_2015_101231_41.zip

This can happen anytime - when I am doing some light surfing, working on a document, playing a game, watching a movie etc, no real rhyme or reason I can see.

Let me know if you need any further information,

All the best,

Andy.

A:Random reboots on my Windows 8.1 system

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

Uninstall Daemon ToolsDownload the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
Double click the executable to open itClick on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Remove ASUS software, it is known for causing bluescreens.

I suggest to test every hard drive connected and the memory.
The 0x24, 0x1A, 0x124 and 0x101 are generally caused by hardware problems, the 0x24 specific the hard drive and the 0x1A the memory.

Diagnostic Test

RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 7 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Diagnostics Test

HDD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note
Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.
Run chkdsk
Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
Run HDTune to

scan for errors, no quick scan but full scancheck the health,benchmark.

It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
Let me know what the results are

of the error scan,make a screenshot of the health of every hard drive and post the screenshots,post screenshots with the benchmark of the

transfer rate,access time,burst rate,cpu usage.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system and other used stuff.
How to fill in your system specs:

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/72645-random-reboots-my-windows-8-1-system.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate(64 bit). Ever since I installed it I have been getting random reboots, followed with a dmp file when it reboots. It usually just happens when I'm browsing the internet. The system is usually not under heavy load when it happens. Here are my dump files. I've tried updating my drivers and reading online, but I'm not sure what is going on. I would really appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks,

Chuck

Asus M2n32 - SLI Deluxe
AMD Phenom II 940 BE
4 GB Patriot DDR2 800 Ram
2TB WD Caviar Green Hard Drive

A:Random reboots-Dumps included-please help

I was having the same problem (consistantly within 5 minutes of startup) and it started after a Windows Update last night (12/31) at 9:30 PM. I did a System Restore to before the update and it has run fine the past three hours. Just a thought, and simple fix. Not sure if I know why it was happening, but all the symptoms were identical to your issue.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/51370-random-reboots-dumps-included-please-help.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello boot and file (dmp BSOD's Dual included) random reboots i installed both win bit build rc and windows xp sp on harddrive Both of them are randomly rebooting sometimes with sometimes without bsod' s I attached a zip containing the first and the most recent dumpfile What i noticed A few days ago i was working in dsmax and i got these pop-up messages that there was something wrong with the drivers of my Dual boot BSOD's and random reboots (dmp file included) graphics card dsmax would than freeze and my monitor would tick but come back in a few seconds and would work fine again That same day i suddenly got a BSOD saying machine check exception I uninstalled any recently installed software but the problem still occured When i Dual boot BSOD's and random reboots (dmp file included) booted win xp i got reboots aswell so i figured it was a hardware problem The last few bsod' s gave the x code which i red a few threads about and Dual boot BSOD's and random reboots (dmp file included) the cause seems consistent with the analysing BlueScreenView did on the crashdumps There' s something wrong with the hall dll and the ntoskrnl exe according to bluescreenview Also i noticed that the first time i booted win xp there was no lan connection which is highly unusual for that os These are the results of a bios scan i did bad drivers are in cursive Disk Drives Hitachi HDS CLA ATA Device SAMSUNG HD SI ATA Device Display adapters NVIDIA GeForce GT Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v DVD CD-ROM drives TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S A ATA Device UNA IZKPIZ I SCSI CdRom Device Human Interface Devices HID-compliant consumer control device USB Input Device USB Input Device IDE ATA ATAPI controllers Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Keyboards HID Keyboard Device Mice and other pointing devices Microsoft PS Mouse Monitors PHILIPS S inch CM Network adapters Realtek RTL C P C P Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC NDIS Processors Intel R Core TM Quad CPU Q GHz SCSI and RAID controllers ADSJB K IDE Controller Sound video and game controllers E-MU E-DSP Audio Processor WDM High Definition Audio Device System Devices OHCI Compliant Host Controller Universal Serial Bus controllers Intel R ICH Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - A A Intel R ICH Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - A C Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A Intel R ICH Family USB Universal Host Controller - A USB Composite Device Disconnected Devices Freecom Mobile Drive XXS USB Device HID-compliant mouse Intel R G G Express Chipset Intel R High Definition Audio HDMI ST AS USB Device Samsung YP-U USB Device Standard PS Keyboard USB Input Device USB Mass Storage Device USB Mass Storage Device USB Mass Storage Device YAMAHA MOTIF-R Systeem specs Field Value Computer Operating System Windows Ultimate Media Center Edition OS Service Pack - DirectX DirectX c Motherboard CPU Type x Intel Pentium III Xeon MHz Motherboard Name MSI G M Digital Motherboard Chipset Unknown System Memory MB BIOS Type Unknown Display Video Adapter GeForce GT Video Adapter GeForce GT Monitor Philips S CM quot CRT Multimedia Audio Adapter E-MU E-DSP Audio Processor WDM NoDB Audio Adapter High Definition Audio Controller NoDB Storage IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller SCSI RAID Controller ADSJB K IDE Controller Disk Drive Hitachi HDS CLA ATA Device Disk Drive SAMSUNG HD SI ATA Device Disk Drive SAMSUNG HD SI ATA Device Optical Drive TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S A ATA Device Optical Drive UNA IZKPIZ I SCSI CdRom ... Read more

A:Dual boot BSOD's and random reboots (dmp file included)

Quote: Originally Posted by marcush

Hello, i installed both win 7 64 bit (build rc 7600) and windows xp sp2 on 1 harddrive. Both of them are randomly rebooting, sometimes with sometimes without bsod' s. I attached a zip containing the first and the most recent dumpfile.

What i noticed:

A few days ago i was working in 3dsmax and i got these pop-up messages that there was something wrong with the drivers of my graphics card. 3dsmax would than freeze and my monitor would tick but come back in a few seconds and would work fine again. That same day i suddenly got a BSOD saying: machine check exception. I uninstalled any recently installed software but the problem still occured.
When i booted win xp i got reboots aswell, so i figured it was a hardware problem. The last few bsod' s gave the 0x124 code, which i red a few threads about and the cause seems consistent with the analysing BlueScreenView did on the crashdumps. There' s something wrong with the hall.dll and the ntoskrnl.exe according to bluescreenview. Also i noticed that the first time i booted win xp, there was no lan connection, which is highly unusual for that os. These are the results of a bios scan i did (bad drivers are in cursive):

Code:
Disk Drives
Hitachi HDS721050CLA362 ATA Device
SAMSUNG HD103SI ATA Device
Display adapters
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v1.1)
DVD/CD-ROM drives
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S222A ATA Device
UNA IZKPIZ49I SCSI CdRom Device
Human Interface Devices
HID-compliant consumer control device
USB Input Device
USB Input Device
IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers
Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Keyboards
HID Keyboard Device
Mice and other pointing devices
Microsoft PS/2 Mouse
Monitors
PHILIPS 105S(15inch/CM2300)
Network adapters
Realtek RTL8168C(P)/8111C(P) Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20)
Processors
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
SCSI and RAID controllers
ADSJB03K IDE Controller
Sound, video and game controllers
E-MU E-DSP Audio Processor (WDM)
High Definition Audio Device
System Devices
1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
Universal Serial Bus controllers
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3A
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3C
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A34
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A35
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A36
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A37
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A38
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A39
USB Composite Device
Disconnected Devices
Freecom Mobile Drive XXS USB Device
HID-compliant mouse
Intel(R) G45/G43 Express Chipset
Intel(R) High Definition Audio HDMI
ST332082 0AS USB Device
Samsung YP-U2 USB Device
Standard PS/2 Keyboard
USB Input Device
USB Mass Storage Device
USB Mass Storage Device
USB Mass Storage Device
YAMAHA MOTIF-R

Systeem specs:
Field Value
Computer
Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate Media Center Edition
OS Service Pack -
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)

Motherboard
CPU Ty... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/87593-dual-boot-bsods-random-reboots-dmp-file-included.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Every once in a while my tablet PC laptop will either just shut off completely or will crash with a Stop x error It mostly seems to happen when I have Firefox and IE open I take classes online that require IE otherwise I would never use it and I am using my mouse wheel to scroll a webpage up or down It doesn t matter if 0x124 Random reboots STOP I am scrolling in IE or in FF I checked online and from what I can see this error is pointing Random STOP 0x124 reboots to either RAM or the BIOS but can t determine Random STOP 0x124 reboots which I have gb RAM in this machine and I have swapped it out already as well as the hard drive The only difference is that the machine came with Vista on Random STOP 0x124 reboots it from HP and I put Win on it HP did have drivers for this laptop on Win and I have installed all of those with no problems I replaced the hard drive about months ago because the machine wouldn t boot up and when I booted off the Win CD and ran chkdsk r it found a TON of bad clusters at the beginning of the drive where I m guessing the boot sector and boot files partition would be So I cloned the drive to the replacement then ran a quot repair quot installation on Win to make sure none of the files were corrupted Then I did all of the Windows Updates that I was prompted to install Has anyone been able to resolve a Stop x error and if so how Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Random STOP 0x124 reboots

It would be best to upload the minidump files so we can take a look at them.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/random-stop-0x124-reboots.1049609/
Relevancy 70.95%

WinXP - 1GB Memory (2 512) 2.2 AMD Pentium 4 - MB - ASRock 939Dual -Sata2

Starts up - works for 2-10 minutes then Hangs - then reboots - no blue screen or stop messages.
Have turned off Auto-restart to get at stop messages - but they don't come up on a crash / reboot. don't see anything in the event logs
- "Minidumps" - How do you read the mini-dumps?
Suspect Heat, memory or CPU

So far: Air Sprayed dust (tons) off CPU fan
Trying to run Anti-virus and Spyware for good measure....but keeps hanging/rebooting....

Suspect hardware. - hard to diagnose
I will run a memory test and then start swapping the memory to see it that helps.

Looking for directions, assistance appreciated.

A:Solved: Hangs and reboots - no stop message

FYI, I've been running is safe mode for over 3 hrs - and I have not experienced a Hang/reboot.

Now Suspect Hardware/Driver.....
Continuing to investigate.
Will start msconfig and do various start ips to isolate the problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-hangs-and-reboots-no-stop-message.628896/
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi I m having a huge problem and I don t Error No Message Whatsoever Random Reboots And know if it is hardware or software related The error can not be reproduced it happens in an seemingly random manner it doesn t matter if the PC is doing something or not The symptom is pretty straight forward every day at least once the PC reboots as in reset without warning I ve read many arcticles on the interwebs and tried most of those solutions The Random Reboots And No Error Message Whatsoever problem first occured with a different windows installation So I put up the system from the beginning thinking it was related to malware or the likes So what I did from the beginning is - format C drive - installed newest BIOS for my mainboard thinking it could be a virus in there - pulled network plug - installed windows XP professional all updates for SP SP and finally all updates for SP from winhelpline - network still unplugged installed ESET NOD - installed spybot and firefox network plugged in again update to all program - ran the following programs a-squared Free Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Spybot - Search amp Destroy SpywareBlaster McAfee Stinger Thinking the problem should be gone it happend again - bought new memory because that seemed to be the most obvious choice Well that didn t resolve the problem either So here I am today having to live with these annoying reboots which hurt my hard drive The only things left I can think of are - some rootkit or malware - maybe the power supply has some sort of defect W which should be enough - bought a used graphics card ATI X PCIE which is the only new hardware before this started happening Now I don t have a clue on how to proceed and get rid of this error

A:Random Reboots And No Error Message Whatsoever

Try the steps here to locate any error messages: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/top...tml#entry409491If there aren't any error messages in those locations, then most likely the crash is occurring below the threshold that Windows can recognize.The problem that you describe is most likely heat related - but could be with almost any component of your system. It's likely that it occurs when a program stresses a particular piece of hardware - so figuring out what's running at the time that it crashes is the most likely way to start to isolate it. This includes not only the programs that you're using, but also any scheduled tasks that may execute at that time.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/168308/random-reboots-and-no-error-message-whatsoever/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi guys,

From time to time(around once every 3 weeks), my PC suddenly restart by itself. Last time it was when I did my essay in word. This time(today) I didn't do anything.
FYI, I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit. Core 2 quad Q9450, 4gb ram, Nvidea 9800GTX card, ASUS P5Q-E motherboard

Once restart, it pop up an error message below:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 4105

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 101
BCP1: 00000031
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 803D1120
BCP4: 00000001
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini112808-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-75098-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Windows\Temp\WERB183.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

Hope someone can help. Thx
I've also attached the minidump file.

A:Unexpected/random reboot, [error message included]

plz help. It was a BSOD problem, I think I should change the title of the thread so more people will check it out...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unexpected-random-reboot-error-message-included.773960/
Relevancy 64.93%

After much frustration trying to fix this problem among others only to have the computer crash only to get on for another fifteen minutes trying to find a fix to have it crash again I've decided to just reformat my computer instead The possibilities for the cause of this issue are endless and with it constantly crashing WHILE I'm trying to figure this out it's just not worth System Random Reboots it to me Anyways I wanted to make sure Random System Reboots that nothing slips through when I do this so I thought I'd post a HJT log to make sure everything was in order By the way any other precautions that you could recommend to eliminate all spyware before I reformat Random System Reboots would be great Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLAcsd exe C Program Files Common Files AOL TopSpeed aoltsmon exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Sony Photo Server appsrv PicAppSrv exe C Program Files Common Files Sony Random System Reboots Shared VAIO Media Platform SV Httpd exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs isafe exe C WINDOWS LTSMMSG exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLSoftware exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLDial exe C WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS CTHELPER EXE C WINDOWS system CTXFIHLP EXE C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB evntsvc exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM CTXFISPI EXE C PROGRA HP BA D pexpress hphPED exe br C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe br C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe br C Program Files America Online a waol exe br D Logitech Desktop Messenger Program LogitechDesktopMessenger exe br D Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe br C PROGRA ZONELA ZONEAL MAILFR mantispm exe br C Program Files Common Files Logitech KHAL KHALMNPR EXE br C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe br C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe br C Program Files America Online a shellmon exe br C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe br D Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe br br R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page a href http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId target blank http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId a br O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - HKLM Run LTSMMSG LTSMMSG exe O - HKLM Run ZTgServerSwitch c program files support com client lserver server vbs O - HKLM Run CleanupProgram C Sonysys cleanup exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run CTHelper CTHELPER EXE O - HKLM Run CTxfiHlp CTXFIHLP EXE O - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINDOWS UpdReg EXE O - HKLM Run TkBellExe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB evntsvc exe -osboot O - HKLM Run HPHUPD C Program Files HP BA D -DBB - e - - A hphupd exe O - HKLM Run HPHped C PROGRA HP BA D pexpress hphPED exe br O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime br O - HKCU Run AOL Dialer C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOlDial exe br O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe br O - HKCU Run LDM D Logitech Desktop Messenger Program LogitechDesktopMessenger exe br O - HKCU Run WMPNSCFG C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe br O - HKCU Run AOL Fast Start quot C Program Files America Online a AOL EXE quot -b br O - Startup Ado... Read more

A:Random System Reboots

Hello and welcome to the TSF.
Sorry for the delayed response. If you have not received help elsewhere and still need help please follow the instructions in IMPORTANT - Read This Before Posting A Log and post the two text files, main.txt and extra.txt produced by the Deckard's System Scanner (formerly Comboscan), as it has been a while since you posted.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/random-system-reboots-145856.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I've recently assembled a new server for my wife with the following:

Asus A8S-X Socket 939 Motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Socket 939 CPU
Biostar GeForce 7300 LE supp. 256MB PCIe

I used the old hard drive which was loaded with windows XP pro and when the system was ready, I configured all the new drivers. I'm afraid I have some corrupt system files but really don't know how to proceed to take care of it.

Everything seemed fine for a day or so then during windows update, it just decided to shutdown and reboot. It came back up and I was able to finish the windows updates but since then, it's done this several times.

I've read one of the other threads that was similar, and I've attached about 6 minidumps that hopefully someone will be able to analyze and tell me whats wrong with this.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Paul

Relevancy 64.93%

Hi,
My system reboots randomly . Sometimes while gaming,sometimes while surfing but more frequently when I view livestreams .
I've reinstalled the Os and I tried to update the drivers.
I also did memtest86+ for 2 passes and no errors.
I still don't know what's causing the reboots.

Here are the system specifications:

Windows 7 x64
8 months old
Reinstalled OS on 27/06
Intel Core I7 860
Sapphire HD5870
Asus P7P55D EVO
Corsair TX950
Corsair XMS3 8 GB

Thanks in advance for helping

A:Random system Reboots

I don't see any evidence of Windows errors in the info that you uploaded.
As such, I'd have to expect a hardware problem.

I'd run memtest a bit longer - maybe overnight just to be sure.
Try one of these free hard drive diagnostics: http://www.carrona.org/hddiag.html (read the details at the link)

If that doesn't reveal anything, then try these free stress tests:

Quote:

FurMark download site: http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/fur/
FurMark Setup:
- If you have more than one GPU, select Multi-GPU during setup
- In the Run mode box, select "Stability Test" and "Log GPU Temperature"
Click "Go" to start the test
- Run the test until the GPU temperature maxes out - or until you start having problems (whichever comes first).
- Click "Quit" to exit

Quote:

Prime95 download site: http://www.mersenne.org/freesoft/
Prime95 Setup:
- extract the contents of the zip file to a location of your choice
- double click on the executable file
- select "Just stress testing"
- select the "Blend" test. If you've already run MemTest overnight you may want to run the "Small FFTs" test instead.
- "Number of torture test threads to run" should equal the number of CPU's times 2 (if you're using hyperthreading).
The easiest way to figure this out is to go to Task Manager...Performance tab - and see the number of boxes under CPU Usage History
Then run the test for 6 to 24 hours - or until you get errors (whichever comes first).
This won't necessarily crash the system - but check the output in the test window for errors.
The Test selection box and the stress.txt file describes what components that the program stresses.

What I'm guessing is that there's a temperature issue with your video card - but it could be several other things so running the tests should give us a bit more info.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/random-system-reboots-494118.html
Relevancy 64.5%

About a week or so ago immediately after exiting a browser and world of warcraft (WoW) we couldnt open any program, application, anything and got the error message that the C://WINDOWS folder was corrupted. We eventually got the system back and running after. We still had all our files but all settings were reset (menus, wallpaper, icons etc.) Save for a couple games not working it works ok except for random reboot when I'm playing WoW or other things with some graphic strain or less often a web browser with sound running. It has run WoW and these other apps perfect before without any reboots. What do you guys think is the problem.

Thx in advance.

A:Random reboots after system recovery

You did reinstall all the drivers (video, audio, and motherboard?) after reinstalling windows right?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/random-reboots-after-system-recovery-224761.html
Relevancy 64.5%

About a week or so ago immediately after exiting a browser and world of warcraft (WoW) we couldnt open any program, application, anything and got the error message that the C://WINDOWS folder was corrupted. We eventually got the system back and running after. We still had all our files but all settings were reset (menus, wallpaper, icons etc.) Save for a couple games not working it works ok except for random reboot when I'm playing WoW or other things with some graphic strain. It has run WoW perfect before without any reboots. What do you guys think is the problem.

Thx in advance.

A:Random Reboots after System Recovery

Bump, any suggestions?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/random-reboots-after-system-recovery.686822/
Relevancy 64.5%

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? YES
- an OEM or full retail version? Retail OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? 3 years old
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS? 3 months

A:Random reboots when system is idle

Hello latinkreationz and welcome to Sevenforums.

Let's look at a few issues.

BSOD Report

Driver related summery

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 24, {1904fb, fffff88003385378, fffff88003384bd0, fffff800031c09bc}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SYMEFA64.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMEFA64.SYS
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100 )
----------------------
BugCheck 19, {20, fffff8a01525d110, fffff8a01525d130, 5020409}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SRTSP64.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SRTSP64.SYS
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for EX64.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for EX64.SYS
Probably caused by : SRTSP64.SYS ( SRTSP64+86261 )
SRTSP64.SYS reports errors and is a part of the Symantec Real Time Storage Protection. If you purchased Norton you should check if you have the latest updates, if so, I'd recommend contacting Norton Costumer Service.
EX64.SYS also reports errors which is also in relation to Norton Anti-virus.

As I said, if you wish to keep Norton, make sure it's updated, and if it is - take a look at Norton's website for Costumer Service.

If, for instance, you're having a Norton Trial, we recommend using MSSE, and uninstall Norton using their uninstaller utility.

Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/236788-random-reboots-when-system-idle.html
Relevancy 64.5%

This is a very serious situation for me I have XP sp ram days prior to the problem I upgraded from ram as well as upgraded to a LG x Super Multi DVD CD rewriter Everything ran fine Just noting Thursday I bought and installed a wireless router When booting down there was a hissing crackling noise from the subwoofer and consequently the subwoofer died Saturday afternoon while listening to winamp media stream the system suddenly informed me that windows was logging off It Help! random boots and reboots System at then at random intervals continuously rebooted Only by turning off my surge protector was I able to stop it from happening While Help! System reboots and boots at random trying to troubleshoot the problem I have determined that it usually Help! System reboots and boots at random occurs within min- hours after turning on the system except for a couple of instances where it stayed on for hours and a different instance in which it started to boot down after min I also while attempting to post this the first time booted down my machine to off mode Several minutes past and the machine booted up again Help! System reboots and boots at random to begin the cycle of hell I have Freedom anti-virus which detects nothing In closing I m desperate for some feedback as I am new to Montreal and don t know any shops that I know and can trust and so I am therefore reduced to take it to futureshop This is something I ve never done before and am unsure of their capability to find and fix the problem due to the haphazard nature of how it manifests TIA Jexponential nbsp

A:Help! System reboots and boots at random

Appending this: Would a hijack this log help in all you fine people assitting me ? If so how or what prog do I use? I have Everest that appears to have a profile /upload option. I do not know if my xp machine will stay up long enough to achieve this but certainly will try.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-system-reboots-and-boots-at-random.310066/
Relevancy 64.07%

Well my system specs are in my profile but I'll put them here for simplicity sake as well.
Asus P5N-T Deluxe
Q6600 @ 3.0 Vcore 1.20v
2 x 2GB Corsair Dominator RAM @ 1066
2 x 8800GT stock
Razer Barracuda AC-1
750watt Corsair PSU
3 HDDs and DVD drive

Okay before you go and say its my overclocked CPU its been oced for months now and the problem has only recently just started. It usually happens when I'm playing a game of some sort but at random times, I played CSS for a good 3 hours then it reboot, other time less than an hour. It has happened most recently when I booted up FEAR 2 and I was was tweaking the games settings, after I had it setup just right and clicked New Game, system reboots. Any thoughts?

A:System Reboots but no BSOD or Error message

Is the video card overheating? Open the case and make sure that all the fans (including video fan) are clean and working properly. I'll try overclocking my Q6600 when I install my new motherboard next week

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/system-reboots-but-no-bsod-or-error-message.123113/
Relevancy 63.64%

So I started putting together a new system a few weeks ago I was having stability issues from the get-go Sometimes the system would reboot while in BIOS or the screen would flash whilst using displayport but not on DVI before I get into the OS but never while in the OS After doing several fresh installs of windows I am still having issues With the system having no issues for several hours and then a random reboot Sometime it will reboot right when it gets into windows sometimes while in bios Sometimes while simply idling sometimes it can go or hours without a reboot No warning whatsoever no BSOD just a reboot Whenever loss Random and reboots Data system it does this it is notoriously difficult to get back into windows and I have to sometimes do a startup repair or set my boot settings to default and then set them back to their current settings or refresh the BIOS and when I log back into windows usually some data has been lost from what I did before the crash At first I thought it my be software related but it seems to do this regardless of a fresh install or an install with all the drivers installed Then I thought it was the memory but after running memtest x on each stick and then on all four Random system reboots and Data loss sticks of RAM as a whole with no errors I threw this out Though the system did shut off during one of the initial test but I think this might have been due to the same reboot issue as before regardless of activity as it has reboot while in bios before Also I should note that I did bend some of the CPU socket pins I did straighten them and as the symptoms existed before this event as well as after I don't think that was the issue I was reseating the CPU thinking that a bad connection might be causing it Then I figured well perhaps it is the PSU so I ran an Aida stress test on all components and it ran for several hours with no issues before I shut it off temps leveled off around C for the CPU and C for the GPUs And now I am writing this I can't figure out what is going wrong Windows even log only lists an improper reboot with no addition information on it as to why Also I have my computer plugged into a surge protector if that makes any difference Nothing is overclocked Any advice or ideas are welcome Below is my system specs Windows Asus Rampage V Extreme gb x gb G Skill MHz DDR Intel x x Radeon X Two of them in crossfire in PCI-E slots and x gb crucial SSD in raid Boot device x tb WD rpm HDD in raid W Lepa G PSU All system and device drivers are updated as far as I can tell Thanks again

A:Random system reboots and Data loss

Ok so I am going to say that it's the damned hard drive that's causing it

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/582399/random-system-reboots-and-data-loss/
Relevancy 62.78%

Friends I have spent the past day and night reading this site googling checking reddit the Windows Knowledge base etc trying to find if someone as identified the malicious software that's eating my reboots audio, Windows plays computer random random 7 son's computer and I am stumped Random audio plays random reboots usually blamed on DCOM plug n play error The computer is a Sony Vaio running Windows Firewall is on Windows Defender is up-to-date I have run rkill then tdsskiller and Malwarebytes I downloaded them from an uninfected computer onto a USB drive renamed the installer files new names were help Windows 7 computer plays random audio, random reboots exe and iexplormb exe then copied the installers onto the infected machine Installed them and ran rkill first then tdsskiller did not re-boot after it was finished then installed Malwarebytes and let it update then ran it tdsskiller and Malwarebytes did identify some threats and removed those--but didn't solve the problem The computer is still playing random audio though I haven't had Windows 7 computer plays random audio, random reboots a random reboot in a while Sigh Looking forward to hearing from someone who can guide me through this process effectively Thanks in advance Cheers --Amee Mooseroom ------------------------------------------------------------- DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer Run by Abel at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV Microsoft Security Essentials Enabled Updated E - ED- F -A - BCB F SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Microsoft Security Essentials Enabled Updated DF E - D - BB- B - D E BFDE Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS c Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files x Adobe Elements Organizer PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Windows system taskhost exe C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows SysWOW Rundll exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Care VCSpt exe C Program Files x iolo System Mechanic iologovernor exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Gate VAIO Gate exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Power Management SPMgr exe C Windows system BtwRSupportService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software btwdins exe C Program Files x Common Files Nuance dgnsvc exe C Program Files x iolo Common Lib ioloServiceManager exe C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Management Engine Components LMS LMS exe C Program Files x Sony PMB PMBDeviceInfoProvider exe C Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files x Sony VAIO Event Service VESMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Windows SysWOW DllHost exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Program Files x Sony VAIO Event Service VESMgrSub exe C Windows system svchost exe -k bthsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVBg exe C Program Files Microsoft Security Client msseces exe C Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint ipoint exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Windows SysWOW rundll exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files x Sony PMB PMBVolumeWatcher exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C... Read more

A:Windows 7 computer plays random audio, random reboots

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/519922 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.DDS.com Download LinkDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control can be found HERE.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/519922/windows-7-computer-plays-random-audio-random-reboots/
Relevancy 62.78%

Over the last couple weeks I've been having problems with my computer randomly rebooting/blue screen errors. I read on another site one thing to try is refreshing the paging file size by setting by initial size and maximum to 0, rebooting, then defragmenting.

Did all that now just wondering if my paging file size is too big, I have it left what it was by default. (see attachment)

Also I have 2 HD's one which my primary OS is on. 160Gig 10RPM raptor Split 25Gig/40Gig/90Gig. Other one 300Gig 7000RPM.

25Gig for OS
40Gig for Steam
90Gig not formated/unused

All the paging file is on my main HD OS partition. Do I need to have some paging file allotted to my other partitions?

Motherboard: M2N-SLI Deluxe
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+
RAM: 4 Sticks of 1Gig
Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 62.78%

Hello My computer used to run fine but today it started to randomly reboot at random and files reboots system [SOLVED] Random corrupted When it boots up after rebooting there's an error message that says quot the system has recovered from a serious error quot There was also a bubble coming from the system tray with a title of something like quot CGRAW EXE quot or something similar I don't remember the exact spelling that said a file that was named after a date I think - - jpg was corrupt and unreadable then not long ago when I was booting it back up after another reboot there was a popup windows window that said another file was corrupted but I didn't get to write it down or remember it The thing is it sounds to me like a virus so normally I would just scan with updated definitions with both spysweeper and norton antivirus but I did and Norton didn't find anything All Spysweeper found was Nok-Nok but it said it got rid of that and it's still doing the same thing I also used chkdsk and it found a folder that it wanted to convert to a file somewhere the usual things in the [SOLVED] Random reboots and corrupted system files webroot folder that show up and a few other random things that didn't fix it when it was told to fix them since norton didn't show anything though I have no idea what the problem could be I know it's not a lack of power since the computer used to work find up until [SOLVED] Random reboots and corrupted system files today any help is appreciated

A:[SOLVED] Random reboots and corrupted system files

Hi Ozzyfreakdude,

This sounds rather sinister to me so;

I recommend that you go here; read and follow the instructions very carefully; then, post all the requested logs and information; as instructed, to here. (Just click on the coloured links.)

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can.

Good Luck with it.

Kind Regards,

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-random-reboots-and-corrupted-system-files-168687.html
Relevancy 62.35%

For a while now I am getting random lock ups with Windows XP Professional. I have the latest updates and have cleaned temp files, cleared out the hard drive and registry (using registry cleaner not just pratting around in there).

I once (about a week back) got a Stop Error for no aparent reason. It said Machine_Check_Error and I got this code

Stop: 0x0000009C(0x00000004, 0x80545FF0, 0xB2000000, 0x00070F0F)

I was told to remove any new hardware. I don't have any new hardware this just came out of the blue. I have SuSE 10.0 onanother harddrive but i dont think it is the problem as these lock ups happened before. I was told that it sounds like RAM or my graphics card. I do also seem to have a graphics problem in Linux and previously on another Windows installation I got problems with my graphics card.

Any input?

Thanks

Ironfist

Relevancy 62.35%

I get this very annoying bluescreen message appearing randomly and I have no idea what it is relating to...

The full error message reads:

STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0X81DF544B, 0x97383924, 0x00000000)

I have attached several dump files, some were form different blue screens I have been getting with different error messages, but never the less would be interesting to know what is casuing these problems and a possible solution.

I may of installed some older software (XP Compatible) and this might of caused a few of them. Never the less, I would like it if someone could help me!!!!

A:Error Message - comes up at random moments - STOP: 0x0000008E

Just got another blue screen:

0x0000001A (0x00005003, 0xc0801000, 0x00000CA5, 0x00CA7948)

It says it has something to do with Memory Management - and I haven't iunstalled any dodgy hardware!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-comes-up-at-random-moments-stop-0x0000008e.644824/
Relevancy 62.35%

Hi Guys I had previously started a thread in the wrong section about the computer rebooting while working on Chrome Browser Google Drive It usually happened after I unlocked the computer being away for mins After updating all the drivers this behaviour stopped Today I noticed a different wierd problem While using Chrome Browser again the laptop simply shut down No error BSOD reboot As if you unplug the PSU cable of a desktop tower At work I always use the laptop with the charger plugged in but this shut down occurred when I was not plugged in to the charger It happened - times and after it shuts down it doesn't boot up again unless I connect the charger in I checked after restarting and the battery indicator is Checking Event Viewer has a bunch of error logs One caught my eye was an Event Kernel Power x I am attaching logs from today as well as the logs I had gathered when the laptop used to reboot described in the other thread in case the previous history has any relation to the current problem It is a brand new laptop couple of months old Any advice will be highly appreciated Thanks in advance

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/67815-random-reboots-system-shutdown-while-working-chrome-browser.html
Relevancy 62.35%

hi sorry for this second post but ive pinpointed more of what my problem this. Stop: c000021a is system fatal error!! included What highjack causing is My computer when it gets to the log screen gives me a quot Stop c a fatal system error System has Stop: c000021a fatal system error!! What is causing this. highjack included shut down quot message and it just restarts over and over again i can never log on my system has become very unstable and if i run windows in the last known working configuration it will crash and restart within about seconds or so I can run my machine in safe mode however ive run tons of virus adware programs and cleaned a bunch of stuff any idea what is causing me to get this error ive included several reports logs-------------------------------------------------------- here is my HJT log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Hijackthis HijackThis exe O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO no name - BDC E B-F A- D -FBE - EEE - C WINDOWS system rujhxun dll file missing O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run MSConfig C WINDOWS PCHealth HelpCtr Binaries MSConfig exe auto O - HKLM Run nForce Tray Options sstray exe r O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -k O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin npjpi dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin npjpi dll O - Extra button AIM - AC E - - d -BC D- B D A DE - C Program Files AIM aim exe O - Extra button PartyPoker com - B FE D - AA - F - C B- A F E - C Program Files PartyPoker PartyPoker exe file missing O - Extra Tools menuitem PartyPoker com - B FE D - AA - F - C B- A F E - C Program Files PartyPoker PartyPoker exe file missing O - Extra button Yahoo Messenger - E D C E- B F- D -B C - C C - C Program Files Yahoo Messenger YahooMessenger exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Yahoo Messenger - E D C E- B F- D -B C - C C - C Program Files Yahoo Messenger YahooMessenger exe O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Plugin for spop C Program Files Internet Explorer Plugins NPDocBox dll O - DPF B E - - -BD -FC FE B F EARTPatchX Class - http files ea com downloads rtpatch v EARTPX cab O - DPF B-B - D-A D -FCFDF E C WUWebControl Class - http v windowsupdate microsoft c ls en x client wuweb site cab O - DPF B E - ECB- DA- C A- F A FF MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class - http messenger msn com download MsnMessengerSetupDownloader cab O - Protocol msnim - A - C - - F- E F - quot C PROGRA MSNMES msgrapp dll quot file missing O - Service Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe O - Service ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C WINDOWS system ati sgag exe O - Service Symantec Event Manager ccEvtMgr - Symantec Corporation - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe O - Service Symantec Password Validation Service ccPwdSvc - Symantec Corporation - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccPwdSvc exe O - Service InstallDriver Table Manager IDriverT - Macrovision Corporation - C Program Files Common Files InstallShield Driver Intel IDriverT exe O - Service iPodService - Apple Computer I... Read more

A:Stop: c000021a fatal system error!! What is causing this. highjack included

hi there,
my name is prayag and i am frm India.I hope you dont have any issues with that. neways its not a software issue nor a spyware or any kind of virus.
its a Hard ware failure, it's the issue with the system "bus" memory issue. if u have two memory sticks try booting with only one memory stick, and also try to receate the processor (cpu) take out the heat sink wipe out the thermal contact greese between the cpu and the heat sink and reapply the greese.remember to ground yourself before u touch the processor as any static frm your body might damage the cpu. as the processing bus voltage is just 0.4volts. besides that take out any pci cards if you have in your system like pci modem or any wireless card. if it boots fine then flash the bios and reset the crt jumper in the system motherboard. after all these do a debug on your hard drive iam pasting the debug script all u need to do is boot to dos prompt using the motherboard cd.
debug script is as follows at the c prompt type debug as stated below
C:\> debug (after u type debug you will see only the minus sign -)
-F 200 L1000 0 <Enter>

-A CS:100 <Enter> after u hit enter u will see as below

xxxx:0100 MOV AX,301 <Enter> (start typing frm mov ax...)
xxxx:0103 MOV BX,200 <Enter>
xxxx:0106 MOV CX,1 <Enter>
xxxx:0109 MOV DX,80 <Enter>
xxxx:010C INT 13 <Enter>
xxxx:010E INT 20 <Enter>
xxxx:0110 <Enter> " Leave this line blank"
-G <Enter> (after hitting enter you will see as below if not then the hard drive has failed)

program terminated normally (when u see this press as directed below)

<Crtl+Alt+Del>
i think this would resolve the issue
Prayag
BE in electronics working for DELL computers
[email protected]

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/stop-c000021a-fatal-system-error-what-is-causing-this-highjack-included.511581/
Relevancy 60.63%

additional info :
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002A5501E
BCP3: FFFFF88006792E20
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0

A:new system..random BSOD (dump dile included)

Quote: Originally Posted by gamepoint

additional info :
Problem signature:

This was probably caused by your Itunes.

Ii would re-install it
also run a system file check
type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>sfc /scannow

If you are overclocking stop

Let us know the results
Ken

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\021110-20280-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*d:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a19000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c56e50
Debug session time: Wed Feb 10 11:02:52.223 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:19:43.907
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002a5501e, fffff88006792e20, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff80002a5501e, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff88006792e20, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26
fffff800`02a5501e f00fba3100 lock btr dword ptr [rcx],0

CONTEXT: fffff88006792e20 -- (.cxr 0xfffff88006792e20)
rax=fffffa8004958060 rbx=4572693559026a72 rcx=4572693559026a72
rdx=fffffa8004958060 rsi=00000000ffffffff rdi=fffffa8004958060
rip=fffff80002a5501e rsp=fffff88006793800 rbp=0000000000000001
r8=0000000000000000 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000004dbe
r11=fffff88006793850 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000001
r14=0000000000000000 r15=fffff900c2291280
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010282
nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+0x26:
fffff800`02a5501e... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/62664-new-system-random-bsod-dump-dile-included.html
Relevancy 60.63%

additional info :
Problem signature:

A:new system..random BSOD (dump dile included)

Quote: Originally Posted by gamepoint

additional info :
Problem signature:

Hello, Welcome to SF,

I guess on of the System service has caused the issue. Also iTunes has also caused the crash. Try to uninstall it and see whether that makes any difference. If your Overclocking please stop it. Make sure your BIOS firmeware is up to date. If your using any third party antivirus / Firewall uninstall it.

Run the Memory Diagnostic & HD Diagnostic

Also i would recommend to run System Integrity Checker
Start > Run > CMD >Right Click and Run as administrator > SFC/ SCANNOW

Drivers to be updated

Code:
bcmwl664.sys Thu Oct 23 06:11:31 2008
Bugcheck Analysis

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff80002a5501e, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff88006792e20, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.
Debugging Details:
------------------

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".
FAULTING_IP:
CONTEXT: fffff88006792e20 -- (.cxr 0xfffff88006792e20)
rax=fffffa8004958060 rbx=4572693559026a72 rcx=4572693559026a72
rdx=fffffa8004958060 rsi=00000000ffffffff rdi=fffffa8004958060
rip=fffff80002a5501e rsp=fffff88006793800 rbp=0000000000000001
r8=0000000000000000 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000004dbe
r11=fffff88006793850 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000001
r14=0000000000000000 r15=fffff900c2291280
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010282
nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+0x26:
fffff800`02a5501e f00fba3100 lock btr dword ptr [rcx],0 ds:002b:45726935`59026a72=????????
Resetting default scope
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: iTunes.exe
CURRENT_IRQL: 0
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 0000000000000000 to fffff80002a5501e
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`06793800 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+0x26

FOLLOWUP_IP:
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0
SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26
FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: nt
IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4a5bc600
STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff88006792e20 ; kb
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26
BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!ExEnterCriticalRegionAndAcquireFastMutexUnsafe+26
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
rax=fffff88006792660 rbx=fffff80002bd91e8 rcx=000000000000003b
rdx=00000000c0000005 rsi=fffff80002a19000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff80002a8af00 rsp=fffff88006792558 rbp=0000000000000000
r8=fffff80002a5501e ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/62663-new-system-random-bsod-dump-dile-included.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Hi, I am in a pickle and need some advice. my laptop was fine last night, then this morning I turn it on and I get a blue screen with an error message that reads: Stop:c000021a {fatal system error} The session manager initialization sytem process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000026c (0x00000000 0x00000000) The system has been shut down.

what do I do to fix this, I have no clue. any help would be greatly appreciated. as I use my laptop for my business. I have windows xp

thank you

A:error message Stop:c000021a system down

Boot to the Safe Mode menu screen by tapping the "F8" key repeatedly, immediately after power-on.

When at the menu, select "Use Last Known Good Configuration".

If that fails, run a System Restore to a date where the machine worked correctly.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-message-stop-c000021a-system-down-351972.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello,

Ever since I've installed Windows 8 on my machine I've been getting random reboots here and there, but as of yesterday it started happening about every 5-10 minutes or so (coincidentally shortly after spraying my computer out with compressed air)

I ran the MEMORY.dmp through the windows debugger, and I got the information in the attached text file. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

This is my first post, so please forgive me if I left out any pertinent information.

A:Windows 8 Random Reboots

Also attaching the 090413-62234-01.dmp file after running it through the windows debugger. There is also an XML file, but it was too big to upload. If necessary I can upload it in pieces.

Thanks again guys!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/506725/windows-8-random-reboots/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello I am having a problem with Windows randomly rebooting There is no BSOD My anti-virus program TrendMicro is up to date I also ran Malyware bytes and it also found nothing Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Enterprise Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM i - K CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX Ti Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd Z AP-D Antivirus Reboots Windows 7 Random Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security Updated Yes On-Demand Scanner Enabled I have a dual monitor setup and this usually happens when playing a game and or watching a video Windows 7 Random Reboots This is leading me to think that it is either overheating somewhere or a bad power supply How can I figure out what is causing it The best way to describe the issue is the power plug being pulled for a second and being plugged back in The system starts back up on it s own I have attached a HW monitor Thank you in advance nbsp

Relevancy 58.48%

Now and then, while I'm surfing the web or playing games and whatnot... My computer just reboots all of a sudden. And not just once, but once it reboots, it reboots again several times before I manage to log in or sometimes after I log in but not even get to the Desktop, or it halts completely when the windows Symbol appears (The one with the four dots which turn into a flag or something) so I have to turn it off by keeping the power button pressed. Also, the reboots are usually accompanied by a screeching sound. I don't know what's going on. Can Anyone help me?

A:Random Windows 7 Reboots

First let's see if these are bsod's causing the reboot.
Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/466596/random-windows-7-reboots/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello all. I've had Windows 10 installed for awhile now but keep having some issues where my system decides it wants to restart itself. I know this isn't due to windows update because I have disabled updates so it doesnt restart on that behalf. I checked out my event log and notice quite frequently that I keep getting this:
The process wininit.exe (127.0.0.1) has initiated the restart of computer DESKTOP-PIJ71VQ on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API shutdown
Reason Code: 0x80070000
Shutdown Type: restart

Does anyone know exactly what is causing it to shutdown? It's becoming a very big annoyance especially when I run my VM's.

Thank you!

A:Windows 10 and Random Reboots

Sounds like it's some piece of software according to other people with similar issues:
Legacy API shutdown? - Computers - Windows 7

Do you have Avast on your box? What events are showing up just before the Legacy API shutdown event?

http://www.techist.com/forums/f9/windows-10-random-reboots-277288/
Relevancy 58.48%

Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exeC Program Files Intel System The Logon With Ad-aware System (fatal Crashes Window Process Te... Screen Message: Process A Into Blue Stop:c000021a Error) Wireless Bin WLKeeper exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet NICCONFIGSVC exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system wscntfy exeC WINDOWS system hkcmd exeC WINDOWS system igfxpers exeC Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin Ad-aware Crashes Into A Blue Screen With Message: Stop:c000021a (fatal System Error) The Window Logon Process System Process Te... ifrmewrk exeC WINDOWS stsystra exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exeC WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exeC WINDOWS system Ad-aware Crashes Into A Blue Screen With Message: Stop:c000021a (fatal System Error) The Window Logon Process System Process Te... igfxsrvc exeC Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr Acrotray exeC WINDOWS system aa c ff exeC PROGRA PRINTV pvmodule exeC Program Files Common Files F E- C- - - Update exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files EarthLink TotalAccess TaskPanl exeC PROGRA Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exec dell E-center gtb exeC Downloads HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http start earthlink netR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http www earthlink net partner more msie ton search htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http start earthlink net AL SearchR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http www earthlink net partner more msie ton search htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google caR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google caR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http start earthlink net AL SearchR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search Default Page URL www google com ig dell hl en amp client dell-usuk amp channel usR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http us mcafee com root campaign asp cid R - URLSearchHook SrchHook Class - F B - C- -A B -D BD DCBB - C Program Files EarthLink TotalAccess ElnIE dllR - URLSearchHook no name - CFBFAE - A - D - CB- C FD - no file O - BHO no name - -C B - F -AB -F BF D FD DD - C WINDOWS system pmnlj dllO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO IeCatch Class - F -AA - B - F D- A B E EF - C PROGRA FlashGet jccatch dllO - BHO EarthLink Popup Blocker - B F E - F - a-B -B E C EDF - C Program Files EarthLink TotalAccess PnEL dllO - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dllO - BHO AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dllO - BHO PrintViewBHO Class - D E C - CE- - A - FD C - C PROGRA PRINTV PRINTH DLLO - Toolbar FlashGet Bar - E E AB-F - D - D - BA E - C PROGRA FlashGet fgieba... Read more

A:Ad-aware Crashes Into A Blue Screen With Message: Stop:c000021a (fatal System Error) The Window Logon Process System Process Te...

Hi george_527,

We're studying your log right now and will be back to you a.s.a.p.

Thanks for your patience.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/66296/ad-aware-crashes-into-a-blue-screen-with-message-stopc000021a-fatal-system-error-the-window-logon-process-system-process-terminated-unexpectedly/
Relevancy 58.05%

Random Reboots In Windows BIOS etc I am having trouble with quot BIOS, etc.) Random Windows, Reboots (In random quot reboots of my system Reboots can occur while playing games watching videos in Random Reboots (In Windows, BIOS, etc.) BIOS menus in safe mode or running diagnostic software The screen will go blank and a BSOD is seen rarely I first noticed a random reboot while playing Starcraft about weeks ago I have performed the following measures to try to isolate the problem Removed overclock of CPU from GHz back to default GHz Reset all BIOS settings to default Ran CPU Stress Test System Reboots During Test Ran GPU Stress Test FurMark VGA Stress Test Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature oZone D Net - System reboots during test Ran MemTest MemTest RAM reliability tester for Windows at least an hour in Win No errors detected system reboots during test Ran MemTest Memtest - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool from bootable USB No errors detected system reboots during test Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic No errors found Ran CHKDSK at startup No bad sectors detected system reboots about hours in Swapped Memory Module Positions Used only a single stick of RAM of each stick Swapped out GPU ATI for ATI Disconnected additional hardware nd HDD DVD Drive Ran Windows System Restore to a known date when problem was not occurring Temperatures of CPU GPU System HDD's are all within expected levels even under stress However to be sure I put a huge fan next to my opened case Cleaned case for any dust After completing all the above tests diagnostics hardware swaps the random reboots still occur I am running out of ideas and I have a feeling the problem is being caused by the CPU MOBO or PSU From the few BSOD's that occured the following were the error messages w frequency x STOP x WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR x STOP x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA BSOD Dump amp System File Collection and System Health Report have been attached System Info Windows Home x OEM yr since install Custom Built PC yrs old - except for GPU Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials Hardware CPU GHz E Core Duo MOBO Asus P W DH DELUXE RAM PC - x GB DDR MHZ GPU ATI HDD Seagate GB SATA RPM PSU ANTEC W POWER SUPPLY I would really appreciate any help that anyone can provide Thank you kindly in advance

A:Random Reboots (In Windows, BIOS, etc.)

Thread continued here:
Random Reboots (In Windows, BIOS, etc.)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/106824-random-reboots-windows-bios-etc.html
Relevancy 58.05%

PC reboots randomly.
It doesn't seem power/temperature related (it doesn't happen while gaming, it seems to happen when idle or with light apps like web browsing).
Notice that almost all the times, it just reboots, no BSOD.
There's nothing relevant in the event viewer as well.

Attaching the DM Logs

Pls help.

A:Random reboots in Windows 7 64bit

Hi satswid,

You are running an ASUS Product ID on a Gigabyte board.
This makes your installation counterfeit.
Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.

Code:
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner: xxxx
Registered Organization:
Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00173 <-- ASUS PID on Gigabyte board
Original Install Date: 9/11/2015, 8:17:22 PM
System Boot Time: 10/27/2015, 11:44:31 PM
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Install a genuine copy of Windows, if you after installing a genuine copy still get BSOD's I'll gladly help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/384443-random-reboots-windows-7-64bit.html
Relevancy 58.05%

yeah hello guys I'm a Windows noob since I've been and stil am random reboots to noob windows and a Mac user so I'm a noob to windows and random reboots bit unsure about what to do right now Basically I have random reboots which shouldn't be too much random being an ownder of a g jh asus laptop I know it has many issue by itself fixed gladly but I also and after purchasing discovered that both my primary hard drive crucial ssd c and secondary seagate hdd CAN suffer of random shutters wich can force the OS to abnormal freezes anyway I had very few of those said freezes and only after my clean install this is what I got as reported can anyone help me figure out if it was caused by any hardware or software fault Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode b BCP C BCP FFFFF A BCP FFFFF D C BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Windows Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt The point is that I get those freezes only while playing music transfering data from the HDD to the SSD while for example I can play Black Ops for like hours without any single problem thanks to anyone that will help

Relevancy 58.05%

Note This had to be rewritten because I got a BSOD while writing it the first time Before I start here Windows Random BSOD-reboots XP are my system specs AMD Sempron ghz Geforce GS mb DDR ram x x MSI K N Neo Windows XP Random BSOD-reboots Motherboard watt PSU Output - A V A A - V Windows XP Random BSOD-reboots A - A VSB A I can be doing anything from writing this to playing a game to letting the computer sit and Windows will suddenly go for a blue screen of death that lasts about th of a second followed by a reboot Sometimes it reboots while the computer is starting others it lasts hours first The crashes have happened to me more while doing something like browsing then playing games but have happened with both I don t have any overheating problems I have a very well vented case and at the times of the crashes the temperature on the video card mb etc is all normal Previous problems with pieces MSI K N Windows XP Random BSOD-reboots Neo Motherboard - Had a major crash on it s side but nothing got damaged except for a Geforce Geforce GS - Had a problem until recently where it would crash no BSOD my computer when doing something d Problem was fixed by setting my Hyper Transports from k to k in my Bios This setup also had a non-random BSOD while starting Windows This computer dual-boots with Kubuntu which also has crashing problems I did a memtest with each stick individually no problems Any ideas Edit Attatching minidumps Yeah I know crashes just today and counting Edit Make it nbsp

A:Windows XP Random BSOD-reboots

Inside the 5 MiniDumps:

BugCheck 1000007E, {c0000005, 804edfdf, ba4fb9f0, ba4fb6ec}
Probably caused by : fltMgr.sys

BugCheck 1000000A, {10, 2, 1, 804f488b}
Probably caused by : i8042prt.sys

BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 805b4d8d, b615096c, 0}
Probably caused by : hardware

BugCheck 4E, {2, 31f7c, 4ffef, ffff}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

BugCheck 1000000A, {806d5784, ff, 0, 806cf09d}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlpa.exeClick to expand...

Looks like either:
Drivers need to be updated (from manufactures support page)
Windows Security Updates should be completed
Or it is in fact hardware related

Just search all the files in "Probably caused by" and also the bugcheck number in google

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-xp-random-bsod-reboots.105498/
Relevancy 58.05%

Been struggling with this one for a couple weeks now. The machine randomly reboots when running windows 7 or 10. All the event log seems to mention is possible power loss.

I've tried different power supply, video card, surge protector, house plug, different operating systems. The fact that it doesn't seem to reboot while running Ubuntu obviously leads me to believe it's a software issue.

I've included a DM log collector file.

Thanks so much for any help you can offer.

A:Random reboots only in Windows, not while in Ubuntu.

Please update Windows as a first step, in this step it does not matter if you installed different OS, more important is that we can get proper results from analyzing the logs that are affected by updates.

Code:
Hotfix(s): 1 Hotfix(s) Installed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/397962-random-reboots-only-windows-not-while-ubuntu.html
Relevancy 58.05%

I just recently bought a Averatec Laptop off of eBay I m having one major problem with it and I ve searched all over these forums and others for a solution I ll Reboots Standby Random Windows after describe the problem and what I ve tried so that other s can recomend solution or try those listed here Thanks for the help The laptop has almost nothing installed aside from Windows XP Home from the recovery disc I boot up just fine and then at some point I might close Windows Random Reboots after Standby the lid which automatically suspends the laptop When I open it up again and press the power button it wakes up After that it will always reboot sometimes seconds after sometimes minutes after but it always will reset I can be doing anything browsing the web in my computer or whatever so I don t think its a program issue but either a Windows XP or hardware issue When it boots back up there is always a Windows Error Report ready to submit but it doesn t offer any help Here s what I ve tried from various posts and the results Disabling every piece of hardware in Windows Device Manager that is disablable - no change Changing the function of the power button to choose what happens - no change Uninstalling PowerDVD - no change Installing most recent drivers from Averatec s site - no change Elevating back of laptop to provide adequate airflow - no change AMD PowerNow drivers and Dashboard - no change I ve ran lowlevel memory tests and they show no errors with the RAM Complete Virus Scan with Norton AV and updated definitions Complete Scandisk scan Yea I ve tried a factory restore a couple of times now It seems to work for a while a few hours after the restore and then it gets flaky again I m thinking it may be related to some of the Windows Updates but I haven t been able to single out which one I ve also tried getting all new drivers for everything I can find from the chipset manufacturer rather than directly from Averatec s website Found WLAN LAN Sound Video and VIA Chipset drivers but nothing helped Installing XP Pro didn t solve the problem I did however recieve a new error code but it only happened once The BcCode I have been getting all along the error code that comes up when it wants you to send the error report to Microsoft e which is a generic kernel fault Today I got which is an NTFS file system fault But like I said it only happened once so I don t think its an issue Just for the record when I look for system errors in the event viewer I always get error code which is very generic so doesn t help either Anyway just thought I d throw that in incase that might clue someone in to the problem I ve tried going into Hibernate and comming resuming from that seems to work just fine The problem only occurs when I wake up from Standby That s probably what I ll have to end up doing is only use Hibernate never Standby But just for the record here are a few other things I tried I opened up the case It was very clean inside not a speck of dust I pulled out the RAM cleaned the contacts and reseated it I pulled the heatsink off the processor and cleaned off all the old thermal grease and replaced it with new I don t think its an overheating problem the fan doesn t regularly stay on for long periods of time I also reran a bootable memory test for hours with no errors or system restarts so again I don t think heat or RAM is the issue So I m left with a few options I think CPU hardware driver issue Video card hardware driver issue Unknown Windows Standby Bug IDE Controller Issue I know this is a complicated issue I ve been working on it for about a week now with no success I am very knowledgable about computers and even worked as a computer repairman for a while I don t have any extra hardware processor RAM or hard-drive around to swap out and try so that s not really an option Please let me know if you can think of anything else to try nbsp

Relevancy 58.05%

I am currently having a problem with a computer I built The computer when you have it in normal startup or selective startup will reboot itself when you BSoD 7 Random no Windows Reboots are watching videos online The reboot will happen quicker in IE then Firefox but will do it in both There is no BSoD on reboot I have deselected the automatic reboot selection in case of a BSoD just in case there is one In the event viewer it just says the computer rebooted but doesn't Windows 7 Random Reboots no BSoD have an error saying why it rebooted I have checked the temps and they are with in spec If I go in safe mode it will not reboot itself This leads me to believe it is a driver software problem I have checked Windows 7 Random Reboots no BSoD the memory with memtest and it passes I Windows 7 Random Reboots no BSoD have ran sfc and chkdsk and both found no problems I have downloaded the latest drivers for the motherboard and video card The computer will not reboot itself if it is left idle It only reboots when you use the internet or internet video Any help would be greatly appreciated Ben Hardware Intel Core i Intel DH TC motherboard Sapphire Radeon HD GB video Card Seagate TB hard drive GB Kingston DDR - Default timings Windows Home Premium

A:Windows 7 Random Reboots no BSoD

Quote: Originally Posted by bendold

I am currently having a problem with a computer I built. The computer when you have it in normal startup or selective startup will reboot itself when you are watching videos online. The reboot will happen quicker in IE 8 then Firefox 3.6 but will do it in both. There is no BSoD on reboot. I have deselected the automatic reboot selection in case of a BSoD just in case there is one. In the event viewer it just says the computer rebooted but doesn't have an error saying why it rebooted. I have checked the temps and they are with in spec.

If I go in safe mode it will not reboot itself. This leads me to believe it is a driver/software problem. I have checked the memory with memtest86+ 4.10 and it passes. I have ran sfc and chkdsk and both found no problems. I have downloaded the latest drivers for the motherboard and video card. The computer will not reboot itself if it is left idle. It only reboots when you use the internet or internet video.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Ben

Hardware:
Intel Core i7 860
Intel DH55TC motherboard
Sapphire Radeon HD4350 1GB video Card
Seagate 1TB hard drive
4GB Kingston DDR3 - Default timings
Windows 7 Home Premium

We would be more useful if we had the actual DMp file usually created when the computer crashes. Use these to find it (if there is one) and upload it. http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...d-problem.html
thanks
\
Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/86637-windows-7-random-reboots-no-bsod.html
Relevancy 58.05%

I have an older computer I rebuilt recently that won't stay online. It boots fine, I can log in and use it for a while, then it randomly reboots (no BSOD). When it comes back up there's a 1003 system error in event viewer, here's the event description:

Error code 1000000a, parameter1 cc55c9a4, parameter2 0000001c, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 80502367.

I've tried flashing the BIOS, running a chkdsk, did several passes with memtest, tried running without AV, upgraded all the drivers I can find; there's obviously something I'm missing, but I don't know how to read minidump's, was hoping somebody could help?

A:Windows XP SP3 random reboots / help with dmp analysis

Okay, it looks like you may have a virus or other malware infection. What antivirus/anti-malware programs are you using? What are this computers specs? Make and model?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-xp-sp3-random-reboots-help-with-dmp-analysis.179087/
Relevancy 57.19%

Dear friendly experts My computer s been behaving strangely since a few days Here are the symptoms It started with random freezing - sec while in Windows Then it started rebooting by itself while in Windows again apparently ramdomly Now it s also freezing randomly before while after Windows is loading it can take as many as reboots before it finally gets to Windows and that doesn t mean it freezes/reboots Random before/while/after is loading Windows ll work for long I also noticed that at the very first screen on startup one or both of my CD DVD drives are not detected times Random freezes/reboots before/while/after Windows is loading out of most often it s the secondary master safe mode acts no differently Here s what I ve tried so far At first I tried a Windows repair successful after attempts but no improvement Then I tried to run memtest but it rebooted after a little more than an hour no error yet at test approx of pass and I couldn t get it to run again for longer than minutes Here are some details about the system AMD Athlon XP MHz MSI KT V MS- VIA VT Apollo KT x Mb PC DDR SDRAM ATI Radeon RV on AGP slot HDDs on IDE primary master amp slave CD-RW amp DVDRAM drives secondary master amp slave I know I know it s old but Random freezes/reboots before/while/after Windows is loading I don t need more than that In case it can help here are the temperatures according to Everest I have no idea what s good and what s bad when it comes to that motherboard F processor F HDD master F HDD slave F With such an unstable system I m really at a loss as to what I can do now Any suggestion will be most welcome Thanks in advance Sophie nbsp

Relevancy 57.19%

i have windows ultimate bit installed on one of my computers hardware is as follows - amd athlon cpu - asus a n premium motherboard - x bfg geforce gtx overclocked stock - x GB PC DDR SDRAM - enermax fma II W power supply SLI certified the windows installation goes fine but windows will randomly restart random and issues windows reboots update and windows random reboots and windows update issues can't download most updates downloads hang and any downloaded updates will fail random reboots and windows update issues to install- Internet access appears to be fine i tried to install a program that will verify windows update is working properly but that failed to install i installed windows using the same install disc on another computer and i haven't had any of these issues so i'm guessing that random reboots and windows update issues there's an issue with the hardware is there some way i can scan the hardware in the computer to verify it is compatible and working properly with windows does anyone know where i might start looking for a hardware issue with the gear that i'm using thanks for any help with this

A:random reboots and windows update issues

Well, before you use windows update, try to download drivers for your hardware off of the manufacturers' websites. Then don't download any optional windows updates, just the critical and important ones. Also, try not to install all of them at once. You have gone into computer > properties > Windows activation and manually clicked "activate" right?

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/138385-random-reboots-windows-update-issues.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi everyone,

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) on an Acer Aspire 5332 notebook.

My Propellerhead Reason 4 was working fine but now suddenly every time I try to open it am getting the following message:

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION followed by STOP 000003b

The file listed as causing the problem is stdriver64.sys

I assume this is a driver but I have searched online and I cannot find out what type of driver this is or I would have tried to re-install it.

I have also tried re-installing the program various times but I get the same problem. The issue seems to be with the boot up of the program.

I have Mcafee and Vipre working and I have scanned my system but found nothing. I have also cleaner registries using Comodo.

Can anyone help please?

I really need this program to make my music, I am lost without it!

Thanks, would really appreciate any help or tips regarding this problem.

A:System Service Exception Stop Message every time I try to boot/install Reason 4

Hey.

Three things to do.

1) Update your video card driver from Acer's website for your particular model.

2) Completely uninstall all of your antivirus and firewall solutions including Vipre, Comodo, McAfee and anything else you have installed.

3) If you have another bsod, then please go to C:\Windows\Minidump

Copy and paste the files there to any other folder. Rar or zip the files and attach the compressed file to a post using the paperclip.

If your machine runs well and no further bsod, then please install MSE as it is a known well operating antivirus. The others give difficulties. You've had a 0x3b error and this is very involved.

Good luck!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/system-service-exception-stop-message-every-time-i-try-to-boot-install-reason-4-a-483588.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello,my build is
mobo: MSI X58 platinum
cpu: intel i7 core 920 cpu
psu: 850W Chieftec
gpu: EVGA geforce gtx 280
ram: 2x2gb DDR3 Corsair
hdd: WDC Caviar Black 1TB
The problem is that i get random reboots and hangs with windows vista 64bit OS.I have tried with 2-3 different versions of win vista.And recently with Windows 7 RC 64-bit and then 32-bit but the problem persisted..
I visited the local retailer and they told me that it is a software problem since he installed windows xp and had 3d mark running with no error for some hours.
I installed windows xp now too and generally i dont have problems,only got 2 reboots last night but im not sure about the reason.
Anyway any1 has any idea about why i cant have vista installed?;/ i am thinking that it is a hardware problem but i dont know on which part..

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-vista-7-random-reboots-but-running-ok-on-winxp-372484.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Was having reboots about every 3 hours. They seemed to be at random, and after posting on a half dozen forums and not finding any help, I decided to re-install windows and start from scratch.

This is after buying new RAM and removing a sound card and nic card and switching to on board for both of those.

So, here I am...and I'm still crashing regularly. Does it pretty much have to be the motherboard at this point? I mean, what else could possibly explain this? I'll post the minidumps, hopefully someone can find something I can do. I'm desperate for any help.

A:I re-installed windows because of seemingly random reboots...still a problem

Please use this mini-guide ( http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/176011/how-to-receive-help-diagnosing-blue-screens-and-windows-crashes/ ) to perform an analysis of the minidump files and post your results here for us to have a look at.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/177497/i-re-installed-windows-because-of-seemingly-random-rebootsstill-a-problem/
Relevancy 56.76%

I made the mistake of upgrading Windows to Windows on my Dell XPS X laptop before reading that Dell does NOT intend to upgrade drivers to support the laptop on the newer OS I reverted back to due to the fans running all the time and the laptop was always running hot The reversal process appeared to go fine without errors but almost every day since August the system will suddenly stop and reboot It always hangs on the welcome screen After looking up the issue on various forums I found that a temp fix that sometimes helps is to turn off the wireless lan card during hard shutdown and restart or sometimes booting to safe mode with a command prompt and running chkdsk f It did it again today and I started digging deeper I have turned off the automatic restart in properties and now it should BSOD me with a more specific error The error log indicates a LONG list of the same error I'm not savvy Windows random reverted to reboots, upgraded to locked 10, 7 7, up now enough to begin to understand this Thanks in advance Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date PM Event ID Task Category Level Critical Keywords User SYSTEM Computer John-PCLaptop Description The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power quot Guid quot C Windows 7 upgraded to 10, reverted to 7, now random reboots, locked up B A- - C -AC E- C D B quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel Windows 7 upgraded to 10, reverted to 7, now random reboots, locked up gt lt Computer gt John-PCLaptop lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt Windows 7 upgraded to 10, reverted to 7, now random reboots, locked up lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckCode quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt xffffffffc lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt xfffff f ce lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt xfffff c lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt xfffff c b lt Data gt lt Data Name quot SleepInProgress quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot PowerButtonTimestamp quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

A:Windows 7 upgraded to 10, reverted to 7, now random reboots, locked up

Whatever you do to fix will never make your laptop run as it should.
My suggestion:
- Backup all your data
- Do a clean install or use the Dell factory recover disk.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/401617-windows-7-upgraded-10-reverted-7-now-random-reboots-locked-up.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi After I've booted up and logged into Windows bit my computer runs without hiccup but once a random amount of time has passed haven't timed it with freezes, and reboots Windows error eventually message. visible no maybe Windows freezes, and eventually reboots with no visible error message. an hour or so the current program stops responding followed by Windows CTRL ALT DEL doesn't work once this has happened I even got a dialog box once saying Windows couldn't access the task manager and I should reboot If I leave the computer be for Windows freezes, and eventually reboots with no visible error message. a while it eventually reboots itself and then tells me Windows did not properly shut down After that it's business as normal until it happens again There's no error box or BSOD nothing that gives me any sort of code that would indicate what specifically is going wrong Prior to Windows freezes, and eventually reboots with no visible error message. this happening a game on my computer ran an update which crashed my computer in this manner and I thought it was the culprit However uninstalling the game yielded no results I have tried to fix this by reinstalling Windows during which I formatted ALL my partitions This didn't solve it unfortunately I have monitored my CPU temperature and it peaked at C when it crashed so overheating seems unlikely My only trains of thought are hardware failure of some kind or BIOS related Any thoughts

A:Windows freezes, and eventually reboots with no visible error message.

Welcome to TSF! Have you tried rebooting in Safe Mode?
or trying this Clean Boot

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-freezes-and-eventually-reboots-with-no-visible-error-message-692426.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi All I'm currently getting a yellow triangle in my task bar when I start up IE for the first time I am also getting my IE redirected sporaticallyto an address like the System And Tray Message Random Hijacked Ie following quot click php c abc da b e a c f amp r quot took of HTTP so it couldn't be clicked I have gone through everything that Crockett suggested http forum worldstart com showthread Ie Hijacked And Random System Tray Message php t and am Ie Hijacked And Random System Tray Message now at step ten I have run Deckard's System Scanner with the following result in the main txtI have also attached extra txtAny help would be greatly appreciatedDeckard's System Scanner v Run by ccox on - - Computer is in Normal Mode ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- System Restore --------------------------------------------------------------System Restore is disabled attempting to re-enable success -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - System CheckpointBacked up registry hives Performed disk cleanup System Drive C has GiB less than free -- HijackThis run as ccox exe ------------------------------------------------Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVGTCP avgtcpsv exeC Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exeC Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exeC WINDOWS system inetsrv inetinfo exeC Program Files McAfee Common Framework FrameworkService exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exeC Program Files Novatel Wireless MobiLink iilserver exeC Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MSSQL Binn sqlservr exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet NICCONFIGSVC exeC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC WINDOWS system HPZipm exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exeC WINDOWS System snmp exeC Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtSrv exeC Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MSSQL Binn msftesql exeC WINDOWS system mqsvc exeC WINDOWS system mqtgsvc exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files TortoiseSVN bin TSVNCache exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC WINDOWS stsystra exeC Program Files Apoint Apoint exeC Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exeC Program Files Apoint HidFind exeC WINDOWS System DLA DLACTRLW EXEC Program Files Apoint Apntex exeC Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exeC Program Files McAfee Common Framework UdaterUI exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exeC Program Files McAfee Common Framework McTray exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files HP ToolBoxFX bin HPTLBXFX exeC Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exeC Program Files HP HP UT bin hppusg exeC Program Files OpenVPN bin openvpn-gui exeC Program Files Labtec moffice exeC Program Files Labtec MOUSE A DATC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files TrojanHunter THGuard exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr ExeC Program Files N... Read more

A:Ie Hijacked And Random System Tray Message

I've continued to see if I can track it down. I think It could have something to do with adsnws.dll which I have disabled in IE but I would love to know how to remove it and also ensure that that is all that is the problem.Thanks for any help I can get.Cheers Chris

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/125403/ie-hijacked-and-random-system-tray-message/
Relevancy 55.9%

I have a Compaq Proliant ML530 running Windows 2003 Server and Exchange 2003. The machine has had the same 3GB of ram and nothing has changed. I have been experiencing random reeboots. Sometimes everyday other times it may run for a 3 or 4 days. Other than the reboots and bugchecks it runs great. I have attached a handfull of minidumps. Thanks in advance for your time and help.

A:Windows 2003 Server Random Reboots (minidumps attached)

Hi,

I believe that your problem has multiple culprits
1) Faulty motherboard: as one of the minidumps has bucket_id cpu_caller_error which is the symptom of faulty motherboard.
2) Software error at Norton AV

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-2003-server-random-reboots-minidumps-attached.38298/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello I am running windows and suddenly I started getting random redirect links and banner ads added to sites that don t have them ads (log included) pop-ups Windows Random banner and 7 the computer gets very bogged down now if I leave it on over night and usually doesn t work right until restarted I ve run Random pop-ups and banner ads Windows 7 (log included) spyware doctor spybot and malwarebytes more times then I can count now with little improvement Here s all my logs thanks for the help DDS Ver - - - NTFSX Run by Administrator at on Tue Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Ultimate GMT - AV Random pop-ups and banner ads Windows 7 (log included) Paladin Antivirus On-access scanning enabled Outdated c Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system nvvsvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSSC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system AUDIODG EXEC Program Files x Creative Shared Files CTAudSvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system nvvsvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Program Files x Common Files Acronis Schedule schedul exeC Program Files x Common Files Acronis CDP afcdpsrv exeC Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files x AskBarDis bar bin AskService exeC Program Files x AskBarDis bar bin ASKUpgrade exeC Windows SysWOW bgsvcgen exeC Program Files x Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Program Files x Spyware Doctor BDT BDTUpdateService exeC ProgramData EPSON EPW SSRP E S RPB EXEC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonationC Program Files x Spyware Doctor pctsAuxs exeC Program Files x Spyware Doctor pctsSvc exeC Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation D Vision nvSCPAPISvr exeC Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files x Smith Micro StuffIt ArcNameService exeC Windows system taskhost exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro itype exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files x Common Files Acronis Schedule schedhlp exeC Windows System spool drivers x E IATIAIA EXEC Program Files x DAEMON Tools Lite DTLite exeC Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Windows SysWOW Ctxfihlp exeC Program Files x Creative Volume Panel VolPanlu exeC Program Files x Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrotray exeC Windows SysWOW CTXFISPI EXEC Program Files x Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files x PowerISO PWRISOVM EXEC Program Files x Acronis TrueImageHome TrueImageMonitor exeC Program Files x Spyware Doctor pctsTray exeC Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files x Winamp winampa exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Windows system SearchIndexer exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exeC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServicePeerNetC Program Files x Winamp winamp exeC Windows system notepad exeC Windows system notepad exeC Windows system notepad exeC Program Files x Final Draft Final Draft exeC Windows system notepad exeC Windows splwow exeC Windows system NOTEPAD EXEC Program Files x AltBinz altbinz exeC Program Files x Vuze Azureus exeC Program Files x Microsoft Office OFFICE FRONTPG EXEC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Windows system notepad exeC Windows system notepad exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exeC Windows system vssvc exeC Windows System svchost exe -k swprvC Windows system SearchProtocolHost exeC Windows system SearchFilterHost exeC Users Administrator... Read more

Relevancy 55.47%

I've been doing computer clean-up for many many boot Windows Advertisements, Reboots, after No 7 with scanned Audio Random everything Combofix: years and have successfully used ComboFix dozens of times with no problems However I've been working on this computer for a couple of days Got a little rootkit Windows 7 No boot after Combofix: Audio Advertisements, Random Reboots, scanned with everything that nothing would remove Tried malwarebytes TDSS Sophos Eset Spybot and so on So combofix was the next step Windows -Bit It started successfully and as soon as it said creating system restore point it rebooted Whether it was the malware or combofix that rebooted it I am not certain But afterwards as soon as the Windows logo would come up it would go to a black screen as if it was loading I could see the mouse cursor but couldn't move it it would never go past that booting to safe mode allowed me to move the mouse but still the same black screen Tried Last known config nothing Ran Frst and below is the log from the scan Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST txt x Version - - Ran by SYSTEM on MININT-JOPVD H on - - Running from G Windows Home Premium X OS Language English US Internet Explorer Version Boot Mode RecoveryThe current controlset is ControlSet ATTENTION gt If the system is bootable FRST could be run from normal or Safe mode to create a complete log Registry Whitelisted HKLM Run RtHDVCpl - C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exe - - Realtek Semiconductor HKLM Run RunDLLEntry THXCfg - C Windows system RunDLL exe C Windows system THXCfg dll RunDLLEntry THXCfg HKLM Run RunDLLEntry EptMon - C Windows system RunDLL exe C Windows system EptMon dll RunDLLEntry EptMon HKLM Run LogMeIn GUI - C Program Files x LogMeIn x LogMeInSystray exe - - LogMeIn Inc HKLM Run egui - C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus egui exe - - ESET HKLM Run Nvtmru - C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation NVIDIA Update Core NvTmru exe - - NVIDIA Corporation HKLM Run ShadowPlay - C Windows system rundll exe C Windows system nvspcap dll ShadowPlayOnSystemStartHKLM Run NvBackend - C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation Update Core NvBackend exe - - NVIDIA Corporation HKLM Run combofix - C ComboFix CF XE - - Microsoft Corporation HKLM-x Run IAStorIcon - C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Rapid Storage Technology IAStorIcon exe - - Intel Corporation HKLM-x Run THX Audio Control Panel - C Program Files x Creative THX TruStudio PC THXAudioCP THXAudio exe - - Creative Technology Ltd HKLM-x Run - x HKLM-x Run RoxWatchTray - C Program Files x Common Files Roxio Shared OEM SharedCOM RoxWatchTray OEM exe - - Sonic Solutions HKLM-x Run Desktop Disc Tool - C Program Files x Roxio OEM Roxio Burn RoxioBurnLauncher exe - - HKLM-x Run Display - C Program Files x APC APC PowerChute Personal Edition DataCollectionLauncher exe - - American Power Conversion Corporation HKLM-x Run AgentUiRunKey - C Program Files x Remote Data Backups Agent exe - - Autonomy Corporation plc HKLM RunOnce combofix - C ComboFix CF XE c C ComboFixCombobatch bat - - Microsoft Corporation HKLM runonceex flags - IFEO ehshell exe Debugger C Program Files x LogMeIn x LogMeInSystray exe -MceShellRedirect Services Whitelisted S AgentService C Program Files x Remote Data Backups AgentService exe - - Autonomy Corporation plc S APC Data Service C Program Files x APC APC PowerChute Personal Edition dataserv exe - - American Power Conversion Corporation S APC UPS Service C Program Files x APC APC PowerChute Personal Edition mainserv exe - - American Power Conversion Corporation S CrossLoopService C Users Andy AppData Local CrossLoop CrossLoopService exe - - CrossLoop Inc S Diskeeper C Program Files Condusiv Technologies Diskeeper DkService exe - - Condusiv Technologies S ekrn C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus x ekrn exe - - ESET S LMIGuardianSvc C Program Files x LogMeIn x LMIGuardianSvc exe - - LogMeIn Inc S LMIMaint C Program Files x LogMeIn x RaMaint exe - - LogMeIn Inc S LogMeIn C Program Files x L... Read more

A:Windows 7 No boot after Combofix: Audio Advertisements, Random Reboots, scanned with everything

Sorry, 1 quick addendum I forgot to mention. After the initial reboot that was forced by whatever, it made it to the desktop, but all the icons were missing. If I hit the "show desktop" button in the lower right corner, they would appear and I could click them just fine. But as soon as I would open anything, the icons on the desktop would be gone again. I could run programs, double-click documents, surf the internet, etc.. no problems. Just couldn't get the icons to stay put. Checked to make sure combofix wasn't running in the background, nor anything else of importance, and did a manual reboot, to which I found the problem listed above.

Thank you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/519528/windows-7-no-boot-after-combofix-audio-advertisements-random-reboots-scanned-with-everything/
Relevancy 55.04%

Somebody knows which could be the reason Code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL d An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is included) bluescreen (minidump Windows Another random too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace Arguments Arg memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg value read operation write operation Arg f address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis MODULE NAME nt FAULTING MODULE d nt DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP e WRITE ADDRESS unable to get nt MmSpecialPoolStart unable to get nt MmSpecialPoolEnd unable to get nt MmPoolCodeStart unable to get nt MmPoolCodeEnd CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP ffffffff f f add byte ptr eax al CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WRONG SYMBOLS BUGCHECK STR xD LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from Another random Windows bluescreen (minidump included) f Another random Windows bluescreen (minidump included) ed to f STACK TEXT WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong f c efc f ed f effc ffdff ffdff x f f c efc f effc ffdff ffdff dbbd x f ed f c efc ffdff ffdff dbbd f f x f effc f c efcc ffdff dbbd f f f e xffdff f c efd dbbd f f f e xffdff f c efd f f f e nt x bd f c efd f e x f f f c efdc x f e STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt bd dbbd SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt bd FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner IMAGE NAME ntoskrnl exe BUCKET ID WRONG SYMBOLS Followup MachineOwner Thanks in advance nbsp Another random Windows bluescreen (minidump included)

A:Another random Windows bluescreen (minidump included)

incorrect or defective drivers, or defective unit related to the drive that is trying to make it work.
What is the brand and model, or the motherboard?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/another-random-windows-bluescreen-minidump-included.79121/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hello I've been getting the quot Windows not genuine quot message popping up for several months on a -year old home built system I bought amp activated a genuine copy of Windows I've included the MGADiag report below I've recently reactivated Windows using the Microsoft phone number but that didn't help The lack of windows updates is now becoming a major problem I see in the report below there are several quot tampered files quot What's the best way of fixing these A Kaspersky virus malware scan reports no problems I'm hoping some of you very helpful folks here can help Thanks Code Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code x FE Cached Online Validation Code x Windows Product Key - -PGK J-CPMQ -R TF Windows MGADiag not message, included Windows report genuine Product Key Hash qFeCFNODKircO M OlBSR hh Windows Product ID - - - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type Retail Windows Windows not genuine message, MGADiag report included OS version ID EEF B- DAE- F A-B - BBAAA F CA Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX Registered Signed By Microsoft Product Name Windows Professional Architecture x Build lab win sp gdr - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status N A OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics F FE- - E FEE - - B D AA B- - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt File Mismatch C Windows system wat watadminsvc exe Hr x File Mismatch C Windows system wat watux exe Hr x File Mismatch C Windows system sppobjs dll Hr x File Mismatch C Windows system sppc dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppcext dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppwinob dll Hr x File Mismatch C Windows system slc dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system slcext dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppuinotify dll Hr x File Mismatch C Windows system slui exe Hr x File Mismatch C Windows system sppcomapi dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppcommdlg dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppsvc exe Hr x File Mismatch C Windows system drivers spsys sys Hr x File Mismatch C Windows system drivers spldr sys Hr x File Mismatch C Windows system systemcpl dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system user dll Hr x b Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt EEF B- DAE- F A-B - BBAAA F CA lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - -R TF lt PKey gt lt PID gt - - - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt To Be Filled By O E M lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt To Be Filled By O E M lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt American Megatrends Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt P lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt F E FC lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt GMT Standard Time GMT lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt ... Read more

A:Windows not genuine message, MGADiag report included

Looking at other replies by NoelDP, I then did the following:

Chkdsk C: /R
Reboot
SFC /scannow
Reboot
MGADiag

SFC came up with a error. After completing its initial verification phase, it reported "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested task"

The CBS.log is here

The new MGADiag is below. There are still file mismatches & tampered files listed.

Code:
Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0):
-----------------------------------------
Windows Validation Data-->

Validation Code: 0x8004FE21
Cached Online Validation Code: 0x0
Windows Product Key: *****-*****-PGK9J-CPMQ7-R23TF
Windows Product Key Hash: 5qFeCFNODKircO54M8OlBSR/hh0=
Windows Product ID: 00371-221-4472301-86572
Windows Product ID Type: 5
Windows License Type: Retail
Windows OS version: 6.1.7601.2.00010100.1.0.048
ID: {34EEF80B-5DAE-4F3A-B951-1BBAAA2F70CA}(3)
Is Admin: Yes
TestCab: 0x0
LegitcheckControl ActiveX: Registered, 1.7.69.2
Signed By: Microsoft
Product Name: Windows 7 Professional
Architecture: 0x00000009
Build lab: 7601.win7sp1_gdr.120305-1505
TTS Error:
Validation Diagnostic:
Resolution Status: N/A

Vista WgaER Data-->
ThreatID(s): N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

Windows XP Notifications Data-->
Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
File Exists: No
WgaTray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Notifications Data-->
Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
OGAExec.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
OGAAddin.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Data-->
Office Status: 109 N/A
OGA Version: N/A, 0x80070002
Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Office Diagnostics: 77F760FE-153-80070002_7E90FEE8-175-80070002_B4D0AA8B-604-645_025D1FF3-364-80041010_025D1FF3-229-80041010_025D1FF3-230-1_025D1FF3-528-80070002_025D1FF3-237-80070002_025D1FF3-238-2_025D1FF3-258-3

Browser Data-->
Proxy settings: N/A
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Win32)
Default Browser: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
Active scripting: Allowed
Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed

File Scan Data-->
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\wat\watadminsvc.exe[7.1.7600.16395], Hr = 0x80092003
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\wat\watux.exe[7.1.7600.16395], Hr = 0x80092003
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\sppobjs.dll[6.1.7601.17514], Hr = 0x80092003
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\sppc.dll[6.1.7601.17514], Hr = 0x800b0100
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\sppcext.dll[6.1.7600.16385], Hr = 0x800b0100
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\sppwinob.dll[6.1.7601.17514], Hr = 0x80092003
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\slc.dll[6.1.7600.16385], Hr = 0x800b0100
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\slcext.dll[6.1.7600.16385], Hr = 0x800b0100
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\sppuinotify.dll[6.1.7600.16385], Hr = 0x80092003
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\slui.exe[6.1.7601.17514], Hr = 0x80092003
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\sppcomapi.dll[6.1.7601.17514], Hr = 0x800b0100
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\sppcommdlg.dll[6.1.7600.16385], Hr = 0x800b0100
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe[6.1.7601.17514], Hr = 0x80092003
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spsys.sys[6.1.7127.0], Hr = 0x80092003
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spldr.sys[6.1.7127.0], Hr = 0x80092003
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\systemcpl.dll[6.1.7601.17514], Hr = 0x800b0100
File Mismatch: C:\Windows\system32\user32.dll[6.1.7601.17514], Hr = 0x800b0100

Other data-->
Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/278641-windows-not-genuine-message-mgadiag-report-included.html
Relevancy 55.04%

I built a new PC July please see XP reboots of random driver Home device causing Video/Unknown Windows the specs in signature below and until about two months ago it ran without any problems Then it began to randomly reboot amp still is as of this posting Sometimes it does so while being used and other times it can be just sitting and not being used with the monitor turned off and it reboots I have even gotten up in the middle of the night to hear the POST Video/Unknown device driver causing random reboots of Windows XP Home beep and found that it was rebooting It does tend to reboot more often when not being used and the monitor is turned off than when it is being used When doing video editing which is very processor intense during the rendering process it never reboots I have not added any new hardware to the PC and the only software additions or upgrades updates have been the usual Microsoft updates and patches they send out monthly and the anti-virus definitions and other updates for Norton Systemworks Professional that come out weekly and sometimes daily I have run the diagnostics app that comes bundled with NSW Pro which stresses the video card RAM HDDs etc and nothing happens My CPU temp stays between and degrees C and case ambient temp stays around degrees C For about a couple of weeks the CPU was hovering around to degrees C but that was just because some of the air vents had gotten stopped up with dust and as soon as I blew them out and vacuumed out the case the temps returned to their normals Each time the reboot has happened I have followed the procedure of sending the error to Microsoft and each time they sent me to a site that stated that an unknown device driver was causing the error Then about two weeks ago the notice changed and told me it was my video card that was causing the problem Please see this link http oca microsoft com en response aspx SGD fbc f -fe f- a -ae - e d a c amp SID The suggestions for resolution were to update the driver and if that didn t solve it to back down the hardware acceleration on the card I updated the video card s driver to the version and the problem continued I then backed down the hardware acceleration by one notch then a second and finally a third and the reboots stopped for about a couple of weeks then started again I adjusted my monitor s refresh rate from to Hz to see if the card might be overdriving the monitor but that did not resolve the problem either Now I get the video device driver notification from Microsoft on some reboots and other times the unknown device driver notification This has me completely baffled and I would really appreciate any suggestions Thanks in advance for any help provided nbsp

Relevancy 53.75%

Hi guys,

My system freezes if I try to burn a dvd in Nero, or watch a movie in VLC. This failure is 100% reproducable.

The system will also reboot and create a memory dump at random times, even if it is idle on the desktop screen.

The logon screen also freezes, usually on a cold boot, but comes good when reset.

My hardware is as follows:

Asus P5GD2-Deluxe
3GB Corsair ValueSelect
SoundBlaster X-Fi Fatality Gamer Pro
ATI Radeon 3870
Intel 650 Pentium 4 @ 3.4Ghz
SilverStone DA750 Decathlon 750Watt PSU

I have attached TSF_Vista_Support.zip

A:Windows 7 system freeze and reboots

Also the freeware program BlueScreenView shows this

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-system-freeze-and-reboots-409144.html
Relevancy 53.75%

After trying to perfom a Windows Update, the PC boots to a Blue Screen Windows Stop Message. I am unable to boot using last known configuration or any of the Safe Mode options. When I boot using the last known configuration or Safe Mode, windows stops at the Windows XP screen, but does not give me my log-in icons to go any further. I cannot get a command prompt for Safe Mode either.

Relevancy 53.75%

I have windows XP and the last few weeks it will close internet explorer and give a WIN error message At other times the computer says it must reboot and shuts down Even more puzzling is that I have two user accounts log reboots, hijackthis Computer included and when in the second one is being used the internet connects but will not recieve anything Computer reboots, hijackthis log included Everything says cannot locate page I tried a internet accelerator right before this happened and have Computer reboots, hijackthis log included removed it Mcafee and a remote norton scan show nothing I ve included a hijackthis log at the end of this message Thanks in advance for the help Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services Computer reboots, hijackthis log included exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C Program Files McAfee McAfee VirusScan Avsynmgr exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files McAfee McAfee VirusScan VsStat exe C Program Files McAfee McAfee VirusScan Vshwin exe C Program Files McAfee McAfee Firewall CPD EXE C Program Files McAfee McAfee VirusScan Avconsol exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files McAfee McAfee Firewall CPDCLNT EXE C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe C Program Files Save Save exe C Program Files Lexmark X Series lxbkbmgr exe C Program Files McAfee McAfee VirusScan alogserv exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Lexmark X Series lxbkbmon exe C Program Files BigFix BigFix exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE C Program Files Common Files Network Associates McShield Mcshield exe C Program Files Microsoft Money System urlmap exe C Documents and Settings Terry Ferrell Desktop downloads HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com cus http www yahoo com ext search search html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http red clientapps yahoo com customize ie defaults stp ymsgr http my yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com cus http www yahoo com ext search search html R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www emachines com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http red clientapps yahoo com customize ie defaults su ymsgr http www yahoo com O - BHO no name - CC-E FF- F C-BC -DBEF B BC - C WINDOWS IPINSIGT DLL O - BHO no name - -C - D - C- AD ACF - C WINDOWS MSView DLL O - BHO no name - DA C - F- a- CD- CFE CFF - C Program Files MySearch bar bin S BAR DLL O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Common ycomp dll O - BHO no name - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO no name - A B -B BA- B -B - D C D - C WINDOWS system m pohs dll O - BHO no name - FDD B - D - ffb- - B AD ACC - C Program Files Microsoft Money System mnyviewer dll O - Toolbar My amp Search Bar - DA C - F- a- CD- CFE CFF - C Program Files MySearch bar bin S BAR DLL O - Toolbar amp Yahoo Companion - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Common ycomp dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - HKLM Run BluetoothAuthenticationAgent rundll exe irprops cpl BluetoothAuthenticationAgent O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run WhenUSave C Program Files Save Save exe O - HKLM Run Lexmark X Series quot C Program Files Lexmark X Series lxbkbmgr exe quot O - HKLM Run Alogserv C Program Files McAfee McAfee VirusScan alogserv exe O - HKCU Run Microsoft Works Updat... Read more

A:Computer reboots, hijackthis log included

Welcome to T.S.G
This may not cure your Re- booting problem but it will clean a couple of unwanted foistware entries out of your system.

Run hijackthis again and put a checkmark against these entries....double check
in case you miss anything....
.....then,close all browser and outlook windows and "fix checked"

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {000004CC-E4FF-4F2C-BC30-DBEF0B983BC9} - C:\WINDOWS\IPINSIGT.DLL
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {00000580-C637-11D5-831C-00105AD6ACF0} - C:\WINDOWS\MSView.DLL
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {014DA6C1-189F-421a-88CD-07CFE51CFF10} - C:\Program Files\MySearch\bar\1.bin\S4BAR.DLL
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {28A591B8-B0BA-4B02-B146-57D478C9D271} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\m030206pohs.dll
O3 - Toolbar: My &Search Bar - {014DA6C9-189F-421a-88CD-07CFE51CFF10} - C:\Program Files\MySearch\bar\1.bin\S4BAR.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WhenUSave] C:\Program Files\Save\Save.exe

Re-boot and delete:
C:\Program Files\Save
C:\Program Files\MySearch
Folders.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-reboots-hijackthis-log-included.173281/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello guys am a newbie to this forum Recently i have started getting the BSOD problem on my aspire timeline x i did normal virus scans and nothing was found 7 viewer windows BSOD also results Bluescreen Random on included after researching more about it i came upon this forum and i hope you guys can help am a student and cannot afford to send my laptop to repair at acer The computer usually crashes when i have many YouTube video loading and MSN messenger running in the background it has also crashed on random occasions like surfing the net playing song or even transferring Random BSOD on windows 7 Bluescreen viewer results also included files to my Random BSOD on windows 7 Bluescreen viewer results also included Hdd The problem kind of started around a point of time where my system could not apply the new windows updates i tried to do a system restore and it still did not help All my drivers are up to date Like requested on the other post i have attached the Windows NT BSOD jcgriff folder amp the PERFMON HTML file Please help me find my way out of this i have my final year projects to do and if possible give me as detailed instructions on how to deal with this THANK YOU Oh and BTW my system specs are Laptop model Aspire Timeline X Windows bit i core ATI HD graphics GB bought it from a computer shop with w pre installed Laptop is around a year old have not done any modification to the laptop i have re formatted my laptop with a backup recently and problem is still there

A:Random BSOD on windows 7 Bluescreen viewer results also included

hey guys i ran memtest86+ on my computer and after the 1st pass it always shutdown my computer. so i set up a table fan beside my laptop and ran the test again. this time my laptop did not shut down and it ran 8 passes with no error. so does this mean the problem with my laptop is overheating?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/187141-random-bsod-windows-7-bluescreen-viewer-results-also-included.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I just started a new malwarebytes scan After I ran it earlier I removed all the threats and was trying to update off of microsoft to the new IE but got the blue screen of death when it rebooted after downloading I can not boot up in safe mode I can only boot when I select Last Known Good Config Then when I booted up I got an error message saying that the computer would shut down in seconds but it never did and there was some rundll error message too I and Message Startup Alerts System Message Windows Fail Security think System Startup Fail Message and Windows Security Alerts Message its because wscntfy exe running because when I shut it down in taskmgr it just restarts itself I am able to turn it off Administrative Tools gt Services under the Security Center but it turns back on when I reboot I had some Advanced Virus Remover Scam pop up on my computer the other day and either I got rid of that but it branched off or it s still on here being a pest I have ran SuperAnitSpyware Spybot and Advanced SystemCare and haven t really come up with anything If anyone is familiar with this issue and might be able to diagnose it PLEASE help After MalwareBytes is finished scanning I will post the log from that Thanks everone

A:System Startup Fail Message and Windows Security Alerts Message

Please post the results of your previous MBAM scan as well so I can review what was detected and removed. To retrieve the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan log information, launch MBAM.Click the Logs Tab at the top.The log will be named by the date of scan in the following format: mbam-log-date(time).txt
-- If you have previously used MBAM, there may be several logs showing in the list.Click on the log name to highlight it.Go to the bottom and click on Open.The log should automatically open in notepad as a text file.Go to Edit and choose Select all.Go back to Edit and choose Copy or right-click on the highlighted text and choose copy from there.Come back to this thread, click Add Reply, then right-click and choose Paste.Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Logs are saved to the following locations:-- In XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs-- In Vista: C:\Documents and Settings\Users\All Users\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/251953/system-startup-fail-message-and-windows-security-alerts-message/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello I have windows xp pro gig ram w power supply the system is probably about years old or maybe a little older its hard for me to recall Windows System reboots logo at Solved: Anyways yesterday while doing nothing in particular just using messanger my computer just shut off I turn it back on and it boots up ok until it hits the xp logo and loading Solved: System reboots at Windows logo bar then it goes black for - seconds then crashes to reboot again and repeats Solved: System reboots at Windows logo I have tried safe mode and it seems to get hung up on SPTD file STPD something like that and asks to push enter to continue loading it If i do or dont it will continue to crash I took my computer apart and put it back together one by one and tested The ram is fine I dont see any trouble with the power supply so i figured Solved: System reboots at Windows logo it was the harddrive got damaged or corrupted I grabbed a harddrive from my other computer and tried it out but it still crashes the same The only thing I can think of doing is replacing the motherboard at this point After examining it I see no burns melts leaks on capacitors or anything Everything is connected correctly and if theres another option for a plug ive tried it in different ports The computer does beep like normal on boot up All the fans are working fine So did the motherboard just croak on me probably Any help is appreciated PS im on a housemates computer whose gone for a day or two nbsp

Relevancy 53.32%

I am in need of some serious tech help Recently I installed System unable Windows to to reboots continually get Max Payne but I received a message stating that my AGP texture acceleration System continually reboots unable to get to Windows was not enabled I went to enable it and to my surprise it was not available grayed out I did some quot google quot searching and found that I needed to install a new video drivers Later that night I decided to send out some email After opening up outlook and started to create the new email the monitor went black blue screen appeared too fast to get any information from it monitor went black again and system starting rebooting The worst part is that after it got to the point in which if you are booting from cd rom etc it didnt start up Windows XP instead it rebooted again I didnt freak out decided to just start in safe mode thinking it could just be the video driver But it wont start in safe mode or any other mode option available in that screen AAAAAAhhhhhh NOW I am freaking out I really dont know what caused the problem but the worst part is I dont know how to fix it Please anyone System continually reboots unable to get to Windows out there send me your tech advice Thanks in advance System info IWILL P HT motherboard Intel P fsb GB x GB Maxtor HD Primary drive System continually reboots unable to get to Windows partitioned C and D GeForce FX MB graphic card Liteon DVD and CDRW drives Audigy ZX sound card Running Windows XP Pro nbsp

Relevancy 53.32%

Hey Everyone...

Well guys i need ur help sooooooo much right now....

My system keeps rebooting as soon as it get to windows 7 logo...

Well actually at first i turned on my system and it was so slow and it was in the blue screen(the screen that comes after windows 7 logo and before the login screen) and so the login screen didnt come.. so i restarted my system.. and then it restated and then it went into the windows recovery something.. so i restarted again.. and then after that when ever i restart.. it goes to the windows 7 logo and after that a black screen comes(i can access mouse during this black screen) and then it restarts... Dont know why its happening.. i got some pretty important files in C drive.. so i cant format and reinstall windows.. is there a way to fix it??

Hope u guys can help me...

Thanks.. ^_^

A:[URGENT] System Reboots After Windows 7 Logo? T_T

Hi,

I would suggest starting in 'Safe mode with networking'. To do this, press the F8 key a couple of times while the boot screen is showing, straight after you switch on. You will then be taken to a white text onblack screen which offers several options. Use the Up / Down arrow keys to get to 'Safe Mode with Networking'. If it will start in Safe Mode, you will at least be able to back up your important files either to an external drive or to a memory stick before you go any further. Once you have backed up your data, you can go on to other things with a clear conscience.

Assuming it does start in Safe Mode and you have backed up your data, very often going 'Start / Re-start' will alow a normal boot to take place. If it doesn't, then you can try the various repair options without fear for your data. There are quite a few options before you have to get as drastic as formatting and a complete re-install. I have had to do this a couple of times myself, but the work it creates !

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/487107/urgent-system-reboots-after-windows-7-logo-t-t/
Relevancy 53.32%

My computer crashed and and would loop upon restarting. I took it in to have it looked at and they said it was the hard drive. I replaced the hard drive but get the blue screen during the reload process. The message says: Problem caused by the following file: setupdd.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.
The Technical info is:
***stop: 0x00000050 (0xe533cd68, 0x00000000, 0xf7417e4c, 0x00000002)
***setupdd.sys - address f7417e4c base at f73f3000, datestamp 3b7d8507

I originally had a 250 gig Hard drive when they said it was bad and now have a 1 tb wd caviar black hard drive installed.

Thank you for any help.

A:Stop message during windows xp reload

I would run a memory tester
http://www.memtest.org/

Download the prebuilt ISO, burn it to CD as an Image, boot from that CD and run the memory test for a couple of hours or overnight to stress test the memory.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/stop-message-during-windows-xp-reload.916438/
Relevancy 53.32%

After installing a software package, I received the following Stop error message:

Windows error message:

Stop: 0x0000008E (0XC0000005, 0XBFA255BA, 0XEE598A4C, 0X00000000)

1ALMDEV5.DLL

Address BFA255BA

Base at BFA02000, Date Stamp 00000000
Beginning dump of physical memory

Physical memory dump complete

I have a Dell Dimension 4600C with Windows XP, 3Gig processor, 512 Megs Ram, 40Gig HD. What could cause this error message and what can I do about it? I would appreciate any and all help on this issue. The computer seems to be working fine. I bought the computer last March. If possible, let me know by email at [email protected].

Thanks

A:Windows XP Stop error message-What does it mean?

Hi, and welcome to the TSG forum

its possible that update has conflicted with drivers etc

for stop error codes have a look here
http://www.aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

what was the software for??
I cant find that dll on the web.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-xp-stop-error-message-what-does-it-mean.293093/
Relevancy 53.32%

I encountered the following STOP message after having to reboot my PC.

STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0x804DA0A2, 0XF78DE0C0, 0XF78DDDBC)

What does it mean?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-xp-stop-message-0x0000007e-472127.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I am having trouble with my computer and need help please.
When I would click on something on the desk top it would just freeze up. I just tried restarting my computer but now it would only go to a blue screen with the words: Machine-Check-Exception. Saying there was a problem with startup and to restart computer. If it did the same thing to start up in safe mode and maybe it was new software or some other problem. I have not installed any new software. At the end was this statement: technical information: Stop: 0x0000009c (0x00000004, 0x80546EF0, 0xB2000000,0x00070F0F). Will not go to desktop now. I was checked for malware and none was found. It was thought that it might be a software issue.

A:Stop error message in Windows XP

hi, I would start out by checking the memory (memtest 86), also download the hard drive manufacturer's diagnostic program and check the hard drive (it will be a .iso that you have to burn not copy to cd). Do you have a laptop or desktop? If a desktop can you check inside the tower for dust build up. If a laptop get hold of a can of air duster and spray through the vents. Can you post back to let us know if any of these procedures help, if not we can work on from there.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/stop-error-message-in-windows-xp-611598.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I can't get past the blue screen. I get "Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal" Stop 0x0000000A (0x0000008C, 0x00000002, 0x0000001, 0x0000001).

I've tried booting into safe mode and last known good configuration. I received the following two error messages when I tried that: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and PAGE_FAULT_IN _NONPAGED_AREA but mostly get the Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal.

I've tried cleaning out the computer case of dust (bios temp dropped from 52C to 40C and reseatting the two memory modules, the video card, and the sound card.

No new hardware or software has been installed for many months. Found the blue screen this morning and have not been able to resolve.

Suggestions on next steps?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-stop-message-ram-error-316013.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi,
My computer is Tosiba satellite M45 S245. I am having error msg at starting up. It is
Stop: c000021a {fatal system error} the windows logon Process system Process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000012f (0x00000000 0x00000000).
The system has been shut down.

Moreover, I tried to run Recovery CD that came with my computer. But my computer CD rom is not working.
Could you guys suggest me how to get rid of this problem ?
Thank you in advance

A:Stop: c000021a {fatal system error} the windows logon Process system

Hi uttambabu, welcome to Tech Support Forums...

did you install any new hardware or software before the problem started?

Are you able to access Safe Mode (press F8 repeatedly when booting to access the menu screen)?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/stop-c000021a-fatal-system-error-the-windows-logon-process-system-207089.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I keep getting this blue screen:

STOP: C000021a (Fatal System Error)
The windows SubSystem system process Terminated unexpectedly with a status of OxC0000005 (Ox7542f33d Ox00a1f138).
The system has been shut down.

Its always between 8 and 9 am eastern time when it crashes. Once it crashes, I am able to reboot and use as normal for the reminder of the day. I have replaced memory, disabled/uninstalled all anti virus and updated drivers. This has been happening for over a year now. Can you help?

A:BSOD STOP: C000021a (Fatal System Error) The windows SubSystem system process Te

Have you check the drive itself? Run chkddsk and also download the hard-drive diagnostic tool for your drive to see if maybe the drive failing.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/627434/bsod-stop-c000021a-fatal-system-error-the-windows-subsystem-system-process-te/
Relevancy 52.89%

I currently have a system rebooting at least once a week with the current bugcheck error.

"the description for Event ID [1001] in source {Save Dump} could not be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): 0X0000041 (0X00001000, 0X000074c7, 0X00000b34, 0X00031cd9)

Has anyone experience this problem before and what was the resolution

Thanks in Advance

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-2000-sp1-system-reboots-with-bugcheck-0z41.41537/
Relevancy 52.89%

My laptop (Windows 7) reboots automatically as soon its connected to internet (both wireless and LAN). If its not connected to internet its stays fine.
Restart is within a minute from the time its connected to internet.
I tried disabling task scheduler, full system scan and it did not help.

Any suggestions please??

Thank You..

A:windows 7 system reboots automatically only when connected to internet

Is it just a random shutdown, no warnings? Also, is it a "regular" shutdown cycle? Where it simply follows the steps, shows the "shutting down" splash screen?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/293406-windows-7-system-reboots-automatically-only-when-connected-internet.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Upgraded system to XPO System when driver in nVidia reboots Pro Windows installing Conroe E - Intel D XBX MB - GB OCZ Extreme gt performance RAM XFX GeForce PCIE Video adapter Reinstalled XP Pro w gt SP NO OVERCLOCKING - RAM at MHz New W PS which ran OK with new gt Athlon CPU and system gt gt System reboots when installing nVidia driver in Windows XPO Pro When I attempt to install the latest driver from NVidia the system reboots gt the way through driver installation If I uninstall the video card gt under Control System reboots when installing nVidia driver in Windows XPO Pro panel System Hardware Video the system will recogonize the gt System reboots when installing nVidia driver in Windows XPO Pro card and attempt to reinstall drivers with the same result gt gt If you quot leave the driver installed quot the system goes into a continuous reboot gt mode gt gt Have turned OFF HW acceleration and write combing with no success Do not gt see any resource conflicts in Device Manager gt gt System boots OK in safe mode New W PS If I manually install the video driver from the XFX video card CD ROM it works however if I then go to the nVidia site and attempt to install the latest driver I get the Blue screen of death and system will attempt to continuously reboot gt gt Any suggestions on how to isolate and resolve would be appreciated nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/system-reboots-when-installing-nvidia-driver-in-windows-xpo-pro.498581/
Relevancy 52.89%

When I boot up my computer it goes into system recovery mode over and over. I have tried the Start up repair and Windows cannot find any problems. I then tried a system restore and it worked. When windows ran an update it went back to the original system recovery mode. And now i cannot do a system restore. The only code I have been able to find is:

Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOffline
Prob Sig 01: 6.1.7600.16385
Prob Sig 02: 6.1.7600.16385
Prob Sig 03: unknown
Prob sig 04: 21200894
Prob Sig 05: Autofailover
Prob Sig 06: 6
Prob Sig 07 Corruptfile
OS Version 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Local ID 1033

I would appreciate any help I can get. I am trying to recover my Outlook emails so that I can reply back to a job interview.

Thanks for you helop in advance.

Relevancy 52.89%

System Info HP Pavillion a n Windows XP SP media edition pre-loaded - I have no disks Symptom Windows will not start It shows the Windows XP startup page then it reboots I disabled the auto reboot and the subsequent reboot attempt showed the following ERROR MESSAGE STOP c a Fatal System Error The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of xc x x The system has been shut down I am unable to startup in SAFE MODE or SAFE MODE Windows - c000021a XP STOP start message not will w command line and I am unable to restore to a previous working configuration I can however get into Window Recovery Console but don't know what to do once I'm there Scenario leading up to problem I was surfing online when it appeared I lost control of the Windows XP will not start - STOP c000021a message PC screens began poping up regarding installing software - shortcuts to spyware programs began appearing on the desktop Norton AV began popping up screens saying that it was blocking access to some program or site it flashed by so I don't have details A MS warning message appeared on my desktop saying that it detected sever security threat possible spyware At this point I hit cntl-alt-del to see what who was running on the PC but it said that the admin had disable the monitor I turned off the PC I turned it back on booted fine removed the spyware programs via control panel then ran Norton AV It found cleaned threats and prompted me to reboot This is when the above described problem started

A:Windows XP will not start - STOP c000021a message

Any suggestions? I have the same problem. I've been running AVG. Think the system restore is on a different partiotion - and can't get to it to restore the system. On my system, press F10 on boot to do a system restore - get teh c000021a {Fatal System Error} message

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-xp-will-not-start-stop-c000021a-message-215740.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hey! A friend of mine accidentally installed the Zanga toolbar (it came bundled secretly with some software he downloaded). He got a pop-up stating that a virus had been detected, and then he ran a Norton scan. It detected one adware, and then he tried to remove it. However, it would not remove. He tried to look in the Quarantine box. The system would not load the box, and then it froze up. He proceeded to turn off the computer via the shutdown button. He booted up the computer again and he got the Windows Inconvenience screen, asking if he would like to load Windows in Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking, or Normal Mode. Regardless of what he selects, he gets a blue error message. This is the noticeable line:

*** STOP: 0x00000024 (0x00190203, 0x867a6828, 0xc0000102, 0x00000000)

HELP!
-Glunn

A:Stop Message In Windows Xp Home Edition

See if any of this helps:General Discussion {KB 228888} Win 2000, Win XP Caused by Open Handles while closing an application {KB 195857} Win NT, Win 2000, Win XP Bug Check 0x24: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/70906/stop-message-in-windows-xp-home-edition/
Relevancy 52.89%

I have been getting this message, randomly, from Windows saying that there is something wrong with one of my drivers. I"ve been seeking help for a long time with this problem, trying to fix it myself. Here is what the problem reported:

The website it lead me to was:

http://wer.microsoft.com/responses/....1.0?SGD=6f3df3ea-eb4b-4555-aace-958337a18730

Here the files it told me were messed up:

C:\DOCUME~1\Mommy\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa649.dir00\Mini021607-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Mommy\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa649.dir00\sysdata.xml

Relevancy 52.89%

When i turn on the computer it goes to the windows xp loading screen then comes up with a blue screen saying a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down. the stop error is "stop 0x0000008e (0xc0000005, 0x8052B8F8, 0xB9444D90,0x00000000)". When i start it up there is different coloured squares on the screen that arent normally there. if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great.

Thanks

A:Stop error message when i try to start windows

seems to be pointing to a problem with the RAM memory
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315335

can you try and boot into safemode - tap F8 as it boots
should get a menu
choose safemode

Post the make and model of the machine

we could then run a memory test
http://www.memtest.org/
but need to know if you have access to a machine on the internet with a CD writer of floppy disk

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/stop-error-message-when-i-try-to-start-windows.868179/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hey just wondering if anyone might be able to help me My computer had been working fine since I built it up at xmas time 0x07e xp message. Windows Help! error Stop: and then the other day my dad tried uploading some pictures off his new camera when I was out According to him it was Windows xp Stop: 0x07e error message. Help! saying that the computer didn t support the camera or somthing along those lines So he went to add remove programs and tried adding the camera as a device Although he also says that he removed adobe photo album first because he didn t want to Windows xp Stop: 0x07e error message. Help! use that to sort his photos When doing this adding the camera as a device this is when he said the blue screen came up I can t really get much out of him as he doesn t like talking about it so thats the only explanation I have for what happened I have files and photos that I want to keep on the hard drive so I m aiming to retrieve these in some way Or fix the problem while leaving my files and photos untouched I ve had a thread up on another forum and have tried to resolve this in a number of ways already but with no real luck - I could not start it in safe mode as the error message would come up before I had a chance to log in - I removed my hard drive put it in an external hard drive case and then tried to copy my files over to a laptop The trouble I faced with this was permissions and ownership of the files so I wasn t able to even look at most of the stuff on my hard drive - I then managed to get my hands on a windows xp disc and tried to peform a system repair Everything went smoothly up until it tried re-installing windows when the error message came up again - I ve now just finished a chkdsk r in the command prompt It finished it after about hours and it said that it found and fixed one or more errors on the volume But when the pc re-booted and tried to continue with re-installing windows the error message still came up I have no clue what to do now The only thing I can think of doing is maybe trying to copy my files over to my mums laptop again Does anyone know how I can do this when faced with the permissions and ownership Any help is much appreciated Thanks Borgia nbsp

A:Windows xp Stop: 0x07e error message. Help!

http://www.runtime.org/peb.htm
use bartpe builder to make a xp cd boot disk give you access to all drives and usb devices. I made one tried it excellent worth the effort..

or uninstall all software and hardware for camera reboot pc.
access the camera maker web site and down load the lastest software for the camera to connect to the pc.install it then connect the camera lead to the pc, windows will detect it and should show ready to use..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-xp-stop-0x07e-error-message-help.728328/
Relevancy 52.89%

Please see attached dumb files (zip), I have ran disk check and repair, checked Lenovo for driver updates and ran all, machine is an engineering laptop i7 - 8GB RAM. Swapped RAM and if the hard drive is placed in a similar machine it will eventually do the same thing. Also ran Lenovo hardware test and it came back clean.

A:Machine reboots while under load, dump files included

Hi ahamaduhhs,

We need more information to analyze your logs. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334637-machine-reboots-while-under-load-dump-files-included.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Help! I can't get into my PC :mecry:
It usually will still loaded, but the process seemed to stop in the middle. The welcome screen and sound still appeared but did not finish until the end. Then wallpaper will be visible for a while before it started to crash into a blue screen with this warning:

[SIZE=18px]STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error) __The Windows Logon Process System ... 0xc0000005 (0x0000000 0x00000000).[/SIZE]

any help will be greatly appreciated! :helpmeme:

A:Help! STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error) __The Windows Logon Process System ... 0xc0000005 (0x00000

Hello there Rieibra

Do you have a Windows Installation Disc of your current Operating System anywhere close?

http://www.pchelpforum.com/windows-xp/104324-help-stop-c000021a-fatal-system-error-__the-windows-logon-process-system-0xc0000005-0x00000.html
Relevancy 52.03%

hey!
Recently i've been facing this problem whenever i reboot my windows it runs ,it doesn't find any errors at last but keeps running everytime..

I've tried disabling it by using cmd (chkntfs /X D: ) and it worked but still this only disabled it and didn't fix the problem, so if anyone knows how to fix this problem i'll be thankfull....

ps: i'm using windows xp pro sp3.

A:Checking file system on D: (runs everytime windows reboots)

anyone help!!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/checking-file-system-on-d-runs-everytime-windows-reboots.930941/
Relevancy 52.03%

So I have a laptop here that has gotten pretty badly infected I have removed mostof it whit Malwarebytes and Spy bot search and destroy and CCcleaner but i am still receiving quite a bit of add periodicly

A:windows 10 random popups witch do not stop

Uninstall or disable Spybot. Spybot hasn't enjoyed a good reputation with the pros in years. It may interfere with
other scans.

Use the settings below for running another scan using MBAM.
Once MBAM opens, when it says Your databases are out of date, click the Fix Now button.
Click the Settings tab at the top, and then in the left column, select Detections and Protections, and if not already checked place a checkmark in the selection box for Scan for rootkits.
Click the Scan tab at the top of the program window, select Threat Scan and click the Scan Now button.
If you receive a message that updates are available, click the Update Now button (the update will be downloaded, installed, and the scan will start).
When MBAM is finished scanning it will display a screen that displays any malware that it has detected.
Click the Remove Selected button.
MBAM will now delete all of the files and registry keys and add them to the programs quarantine. When removing the files, MBAM may require a reboot in order to remove some of them. If it displays a message stating that it needs to reboot, please allow it to do so.
While still on the Scan tab, click the link for View detailed log, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), and save the log to your Desktop.
The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can also be viewed by clicking the History tab and then selecting Application Logs.
POST THE LOG FOR  REVIEW.

Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
Close all open programs and internet browsers.
Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
Click on Scan button.
When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
The tool will open and start scanning your system.
Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message

Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
Click the button.
For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
Double click on the icon on your desktop.
Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
Click the Start button.
Accept any security warnings from your browser.
Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
When the scan completes, click List Threats
Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
Click the Back button.
Click the Finish button.
NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/607499/windows-10-random-popups-witch-do-not-stop/
Relevancy 52.03%

3 days ago, I installed Windows 8.1. After the install was done and I installed everything I need, I wanted to go play some games, but these were on Vista. So, I restarted the PC and booted from Vista, but instead of the boot screen, I got an error which was "***STOP" and some message. What happened in the while?
NOTE:1. I had MBR HDD, but I converted it to GPT using AOMEI. After that was done, I checked to see if Vista is still booting and it was fine.
2. I had a dual boot made by 2 Vistas: one installed on AHCI mode and the other, on IDE. The one deleted to install Windows 8.1 was the IDE one.

A:Windows Vista ***STOP message before boot screen

I managed to get further than the ***STOP thing. It's now status 0xc0000225.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/616052/windows-vista-stop-message-before-boot-screen/
Relevancy 52.03%

I solved a similar problem with one of my computers, but the computer that I use almost all of the time is not working. When I turn it on, it gives me the choices to start in Safe Mode or start normally. When I go with either choice, it flashes with the blue screen of death, then disappears, and it restarts itself and goes through the same process. This is the error that comes up on the screen:

STOP: 0x000000ED

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

I do not have my recovery CD that I need. Is there a way to download a recovery method that does not make me lose all of my information on my C drive?

If you have a solution or any ideas on what to do to solve this problem, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Keichi

A:STOP Error Message for Windows XP Toshiba Laptop

Perhaps this link might help: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297185

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/stop-error-message-for-windows-xp-toshiba-laptop.75046/
Relevancy 52.03%

After the WIndows OS Load screen, a stop message occurs. "Stop: c000007b {Bad Image} The application or DLL \??\C:\Windows/system32\winsrv.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette."
I do not have the recovery cd for the computer right now. BTW, i have a toshiba A75-S206. Please let me know if there is any way that anyone could help me out. THanks, Mark
PS. I am stuck on this blue screen with the stop message. I can't do anything but force restart. I have also attempted to do safe mode, but it would simply show a list of drivers then restart again, which of course, leads straight back to the blue error screen.

A:After Windows OS Load screen, STOP message occurs

I had a similar problem about 5mins ago where i had to restart because i uninstalled some security software. I got a Machine BSOD or something after the Win XP loading screen. Rebooted and selected use the last know good configuration. worked for me...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/after-windows-os-load-screen-stop-message-occurs.35881/
Relevancy 52.03%

whenever i play world of warcraft within 20mins or so i get a blue screen stop message. 0x000000BE
and A00E5FAC at A000000

A:windows 2000 stop message(blue screen)

Memory addresses. Try reseating your memory and possibly add more RAM.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-2000-stop-message-blue-screen.335392/
Relevancy 52.03%

How to stop having blocking message in windows server 2012?

I?m wondering if there is a way to stop having blocking message (attached) in windows server 2012. This message comes up each time any desktop application or internet browser is started.

Which settings might control it?

Thank you

Best

Jamal

A:How to stop having blocking message in windows server 2012?

It looks like you need to turn off IE enhanced security - How to disable IE Enhanced Security in Windows Server 2012 | blksthl

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/305884-how-stop-having-blocking-message-windows-server-2012-a.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello there I have searched the posts to make sure I was not double posting this and I am having Help STOP: stop *** message YOU! (0xC0000005.... BSOD THANK plz? 0x0000007E trouble finding some kind of solution to my specific error BSOD stop message *** STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005.... Help plz? THANK YOU! code I want to say first off that I am a MAC user and BSOD stop message *** STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005.... Help plz? THANK YOU! although I am pretty proficient in PC and have had BSOD stop message *** STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005.... Help plz? THANK YOU! a lot of luck fixing PC issues I hope you all can bear with me So I am trying to fix my GF's computer and hope to at least get somewhere tonight i'm talking about fixing the PC not anyways She has an Inspiron Laptop running WXP Basically when we start her up the laptop it boots for a little bit and then restarts and I get this BSOD STOP x E xC oxb a c oxb ce c oxbpce There is nothing else mentioned It did say something about stopping some BIOS stuff shadowing and driver stuff too I read on here about checking a quot dump quot and running certain things but as I stated before I'll need a little guidance if it's no trouble Can anyone help me out That would be really cool and we would appreciate it TIA and hope to hear form you Alex

A:BSOD stop message *** STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005.... Help plz? THANK YOU!

...Mac...I almost turned you away

Can you boot into safe mode (rpeatedly tap F8 on startup and select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking)?

0x7E is a very common bugcheck that shows up for a wide range of problems. If you can get into safe mode, please follow the instructions here: http://www.techsupportforum.com/1871981-post2.html

It will provide us with more information on the system and the minidumps to analyze.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-stop-message-stop-0x0000007e-0xc0000005-help-plz-thank-you-418621.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Keep getting blue screen error or computer freezes and I must turn it off manually.

After last blue screen I get this problem signature.

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8007231028
BCP3: 00000000BE200000
BCP4: 000000000005110A
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\022615-11434-01.dmp
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-17097-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Tried to fix using 2 registry fixing software and now installed older version of graphics driver but still expecting for blue screen or computer freez.
All help appreciated.

Regards
PvPTime

A:Stop 0x00000124 computer freezes at random windows 7

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/362622-stop-0x00000124-computer-freezes-random-windows-7-a.html