Windows Support Forum

Have drivers but showing in DXDIAG N/A

Q: Have drivers but showing in DXDIAG N/A

I have a Gateway NE56R34u Laptop, I tried to check the drivers in device manager and it seems that everything has been installed properly or no missing drivers found but when I tried to check some of my hardware in DXDIAG showing N/A for (operating system, processor video etc.) I also tried to update it or uninstall the driver but still the same help me out please thank you

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Have drivers but showing in DXDIAG N/A

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Have drivers but showing in DXDIAG N/A

I also uploaded some information so atleast it will be easier for some to determine my issue thank you

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/have-drivers-but-showing-in-dxdiag-n-a.215501/
Relevancy 64.07%

My laptop comes with a GeForce GT, it says so on a sticker and it shows up in the Device Manager.

However, when i bring up DxDiag, under the "Display 1" and "Display 2" tabs, I only see Intel HD Graphics. Why is that so?

Is my GeForce in use when I play games?

A:Nvidia GPU not showing up in DxDiag

Sounds like it uses optimus, so yes it will kick in when needed.

Optimus

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/288789-nvidia-gpu-not-showing-up-dxdiag.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Okay I m not much of a computer whiz so I ll try to relay my issue as best I can Earlier our computer was having serious virus issues Just a few days ago xp just reinstalled itself basically I have no idea why but it seems to have cleared out the viruses and all that up card dxdiag Video in not showing jargon I decided to try and play some WoW and noticed that it wouldn t load due to it not finding a suitable display device I opened dxdiag and in the Display tab all I see is n a about everything I ve been reading threads about this and I m pretty sure I need a graphics card driver or something installed I know that my video card was an ATI Radeon Family I can t remember the exact numbers after it Here s some specs about Video card not showing up in dxdiag my computer OS Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition build manufacturer emachines model t BIOS Default System BIOS Processor Intel Premium D CPU GHz CPUs nbsp

A:Video card not showing up in dxdiag

You or someone will have to open the PC and pull out the card to look at it to determine the model number. The basic specs of that Emachines that I looked up show an integrated Intel graphics solution so what other card might have been installed is anyone's guess.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/video-card-not-showing-up-in-dxdiag.158490/
Relevancy 63.64%

Okay guys right now im running in safe mode since I'm not able to run my PC normally since it keeps restarting right after i put my windows log in password I have colorful lines running down my screen right now This problem started like days ago out of no where So im only able to run my PC in safe mode card video not me showing my Dxdiag as of now below is my Dxdiag log and as you can see it says n a for everything I've tried to update Dxdiag not showing me my video card my video drivers but they say that they are up to date Again this problem started like days ago I was on my PC and all of a sudden pink green lines are running down my screen all over The lines Dxdiag not showing me my video card are all over my screen since i boot my PC People have suggest that maybe it's my video card that maybe its time to replace it what do you guys think I have a Dell Inspiron s Windows home Premium bit Radeon X X Series Code ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name R Operating System Windows Home Premium -bit Build win gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer Dell Inc System Model Inspiron s BIOS Phoenix - AwardBIOS v PG Processor Intel R Core TM CPU GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting Using System DPI System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab This computer cannot play audio because the Windows Audio service is not enabled Use the Sounds and Devices Properties control panel to enable audio No sound card was found If one is expected you should install a sound driver provided by the hardware manufacturer Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name Manufacturer Chip type DAC type Device Key Enum Display Memory n a Dedicated Memory n a Shared Memory n a Current Mode x bit Hz Driver Name Driver File Version Driver Version DDI Version unknown Driver Model unknown Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo'd n a WHQL Date Stamp n a Device Identifier D B EE - - CF-B -B DAEC CB Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID x Revision ID x Driver Strong Name Unknown Rank Of Driver Unknown Video Accel Deinterlace Caps n a D D Overlay n a DXVA-HD n a DDraw Status Not Available D D Status Not Available AGP Status Not Available ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description Default Sound Playback No Default Voice Playback No Hardware ID Manufacturer ID Product ID Type Driver Name Driver Version Driver Attributes WHQL Logo'd Date and Size Other Files Driver Provider HW Accel Level Emulation Only Cap Flags x Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX tm Listen Src No No I DL tm Listen Src No No Sensaura tm ZoomFX tm No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name Mouse Attached Controller ID n a Vendor Product ID n a FF Driver n a Device Name Keyboard Attached Controller ID n a Vendor Product ID n a FF Driver n a Device Name USB Receiver Attached Controller ID x Vendor Product ID x D xC F FF Driver n a Device Name USB Receiver Attached Controller ID x Vendor Product ID x D xC F FF Driver n a Device Name USB Receiver Attached Controller ID x Vendor Product ID x D xC F FF Driver n a Poll w Interrupt No ----------- USB Devices ----------- USB Root Hub Vendor Product ID x x Matching Device ID usb root hub Service usbhub Driver usbhub sys bytes Driver usbd sys bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS Devi... Read more

A:Dxdiag not showing me my video card

DrBarneyStinson, welcome to the Seven Forums.

The reason it isn't showing is that Windows 7 has limited support for older video cards, and yours is one that never had a Windows 7 driver made for it. The best you're going to get for a driver for it is this one,

ATI Catalyst

You also don't have a driver for your sound card installed according to that log. Looking at the Dell download page for that model computer it came with either Realtek onboard, or it came with a Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer. If unsure which you have a quick look at the back of the computer will tell you which it is,

#1 would be the onboard Realtek, and #2 if it has the Creative card. Can point you to the correct driver once you identify that.

Now before installing the video card driver it would be a good idea to run this,

Intel? Driver Update Utility

and make sure you have the latest chipset drivers installed first. Will also help with installing drivers for other devices after.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/177018-dxdiag-not-showing-me-my-video-card.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi,
I'm running w7 and have a nvidia geforce 6200 ddr2 512mb 64bit agp video card which was installed before adding w7.
When opening dxdiag under the display tab it's not there but it is in the device manager having the correct driver yet still has a yellow icon next to it.
I have tried vista driver's with the same result.
The driver now being used is from w7 update ( prerelease ) WDDM-1.0

Any idea's?
Pic below

A:Video card not showing in dxdiag

I have just noticed that in device manager in display properties under the general tab it say' code 43 is this ant help?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/video-card-not-showing-in-dxdiag.803996/
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello First time posting here I apologize if this is not in the correct forum Anyway I have been having some showing device Dxdiag not display trouble with my graphics card drivers I experienced some graphical glitches followed by a blue screen of death a few days ago and since then my graphics card has not been working I have groups of vertical lines running down my screen My dxdiag does not show anything for display device I am using Dxdiag not showing display device an NVIDIA GeForce GTS and when I open the device manager it gives me error code for display adapters Additionally when I try to open the NVIDIA control Dxdiag not showing display device panel it says I am not currently using a display attached to an NVIDIA GPU I have reinstalled the drivers several times using both the express and custom clean install I have run driver sweeper in safe mode Nothing I have done has had any effect Please help At this point I am assuming I need a new graphics card but am hoping there might be another issue Here is my dxdiag ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name DAN-PC Operating System Windows Ultimate -bit Build Service Pack win sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer System manufacturer System Model System Product Name BIOS BIOS Date Ver Processor Intel R Core TM CPU GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting Using System DPI System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name Manufacturer Chip type DAC type Device Key Enum Display Memory n a Dedicated Memory n a Shared Memory n a Current Mode x bit Hz Driver Name Driver File Version Driver Version DDI Version unknown Driver Model unknown Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d n a WHQL Date Stamp n a Device Identifier D B EE - - CF-B -B DAEC CB Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID x Revision ID x Driver Strong Name Unknown Rank Of Driver Unknown Video Accel Deinterlace Caps n a D D Overlay n a DXVA-HD n a DDraw Status Not Available D D Status Not Available AGP Status Not Available ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description Speakers High Definition Audio Device Default Sound Playback Yes Default Voice Playback Yes Hardware ID HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS B amp REV Manufacturer ID Product ID Type WDM Driver Name HdAudio sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail WHQL Logo d Yes Date and Size bytes Other Files Driver Provider Microsoft HW Accel Level Basic Cap Flags xF F Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX tm Listen Src No No I DL tm Listen Src No No Sensaura tm ZoomFX tm No Description Digital Audio S PDIF High Definition Audio Device Default Sound Playback No Default Voice Playback No Hardware ID HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS B amp REV Manufacturer ID Product ID Type WDM Driver Name HdAudio sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail WHQL Logo d Yes Date and Size bytes Other Files Driver Provider Microsoft HW Accel Level Basic Cap Flags xF F Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX tm Listen Src No No I DL tm Listen Src No No Sensaura tm ZoomFX tm No Description Digital Audio S PDIF High Definition Audio Device Default Sound Playback No Default Voice Playback No Hardware ID HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN EC amp DEV am... Read more

A:Dxdiag not showing display device

Are you sure your DVI, display port, HDMI, etc is connected to the graphics card not to the onboard graphics? Try reseating the card on another PCIe x16 slot. Make sure the display connections are connected to the GPU not the onboard graphics. Do the clean install to the latest stable drivers (314). Driver sweeper should have cured any software issues. If the reseating, checking the connectors, etc doesnt work, it is most likely an issue with the card.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dxdiag-not-showing-display-device.192194/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi all!

happy new year!

I bought this computer and it has Nvidia GeForce GT540m graphics card (i thinks its optimus)

but on dxdiag>display it says intel HD graphics family.. wtf?

I don't know what is with it but do I not have Nvidia?

PS: on some games such a skyrim and oblivion it detected my computer and said i have Nvidia gefore gt540m but I wonder why it doesn't show up on dxdiag as 540 but as intel HD o.o

any help will be really appreciated !

thanks

A:dxdiag showing the wrong graphics card

hmm, Hi again. could you fill up your complete system specs from user cp?. not sure this will work. but you could try: remove the graphics driver, then reinstall it. steps: remove graphics driver -> reboot computer -> install latest version of graphics driver -> reboot computer again.
and check

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/205897-dxdiag-showing-wrong-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi guys im not sure what the problem here or if this is supposed to happen I have the latest AMd drivers for my video card I have checked direct x version and every thing and im not sure where to go now google hasnt helped much I was wondering if you guys knew what a solution could be here is my specs Operating System Windows Home Premium -bit Build Service Pack win sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard System Model HP Pavilion dv Notebook PC BIOS InsydeH O Version CCB F Processor AMD A - M APU with Radeon tm HD Graphics CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX the main problem is as you can see in the pic below is everything is n a and there are no driver details either Could this cuase slight graphics problems when playing games and such nbsp

A:Dual graphics card showing up as N/a DXdiag

firz3h said:

Hi guys im not sure what the problem here or if this is supposed to happen. I have the latest AMd drivers for my video card I have checked direct x version and every thing and im not sure where to go now google hasnt helped much. I was wondering if you guys knew what a solution could be.

the main problem is as you can see in the pic below is everything is n/a and there are no driver details either. Could this cuase slight graphics problems when playing games and such?

View attachment 77579

also not sure if it installed correctly as it shows up like this in device manager

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dual-graphics-card-showing-up-as-n-a-dxdiag.198839/
Relevancy 62.35%

The DirectX Diagnostics Tool incorrectly reports DirectX 11 devices as DirectX 10.1 devices on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2

Quote:
When you run the DirectX Diagnostics Tool (Dxdiag.exe) on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2, the diagnostic tool incorrectly reports a DirectX 11 device as a DirectX 10.1 device. This incorrect version information is shown in the DDI field on the Display tab. This problem is only a reporting error. This problem does not affect the DirectX 11 hardware or software functionality of the graphics card.

Information
Must provide an email account to request the Hotfix. Extraction of the zipped hotfix requires a password, which will be provided in the email.
Hotfix

A:DXdiag incorrectly showing DX11 cards as 10.1 Hotfix

Quote: Originally Posted by Airbot

The DirectX Diagnostics Tool incorrectly reports DirectX 11 devices as DirectX 10.1 devices on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2

Quote:
When you run the DirectX Diagnostics Tool (Dxdiag.exe) on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2, the diagnostic tool incorrectly reports a DirectX 11 device as a DirectX 10.1 device. This incorrect version information is shown in the DDI field on the Display tab. This problem is only a reporting error. This problem does not affect the DirectX 11 hardware or software functionality of the graphics card.

Attachment 38642
Attachment 38643

Information
Must provide an email account to request the Hotfix. Extraction of the zipped hotfix requires a password, which will be provided in the email.
Hotfix

Thanks for the PM for this!

My DXDIAG version is 6.01.7600.16385, and since it states its just an informational error, i will not install untill it is released via windows update. Did you install this? WEI information fixed/increased any?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/41834-dxdiag-incorrectly-showing-dx11-cards-10-1-hotfix.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Ok i've never had this problem before.
Yesterday i tried to play Batman Asylum and i was unable to play it because it says i need a better graphic card.I've played the game with no problem 2 days ago with my graphic card nvidia 8600 GT.

So i checked the device manager and dxdiag and it is showing the wrong graphic card which is NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 43. The one attached to my computer is actually 8600 GT.

So someone help me please ?

Thanks in advance.

A:Solved: Wrong Graphic Card Showing On Dxdiag and Device Manager.

For some ODD reason, your computer is confused... and is referring the GF6150 as your primary display adapter.

You should disable it in BIOS, if possible.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-wrong-graphic-card-showing-on-dxdiag-and-device-manager.871737/
Relevancy 60.2%

why isnt my drivers for my sound card showing up in dxdiag just says emulated ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description Realtek AC Audio emulated Default Sound Playback Yes Default Voice Playback Yes Hardware ID PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV Manufacturer ID Product ID Type Emulated Driver Name Driver Version Driver Attributes WHQL Logo d Date and Size Other Files Driver Provider Realtek Semiconductor Corp HW Accel Level Full Cap Flags x F Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX tm Listen Src No No I DL tm Listen Src No No Sensaura tm ZoomFX tm No Registry OK Sound Test Result All tests were successful --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description dxdiag no in sound drivers Realtek AC Audio Default Sound Capture Yes Default Voice Capture Yes Driver Name ALCXWDM SYS Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail Date and Size bytes Cap Flags x Format Flags xFFF ----------- DirectMusic ----------- no sound drivers in dxdiag DLS Path C WINDOWS SYSTEM drivers GM DLS DLS Version Acceleration n a Ports Microsoft Synthesizer Software Not Kernel Mode Output DLS Internal Default Port Realtek AC Audio Software Kernel Mode Output DLS Internal Microsoft MIDI Mapper Emulated Hardware Not Kernel Mode Output No DLS Internal Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth Emulated Hardware Not Kernel Mode Output No DLS Internal Registry OK Test Result All tests were successful any help nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-sound-drivers-in-dxdiag.264211/
Relevancy 58.48%

Sysinfo Sound work. NOT - drivers/dxdiag problems Reinstalling do Computer Dell Dimension OS Windows XP SP Sound card SoundBlaster PCI So essentially I m having the same problem as this guy My computer s waveIn and waveOut both do not work DirectSound is the only method of output that works Movies and system sounds all work but certain files and programs do not for example swf files and certain games including the Darwinia Demo and Civilization IV do not work because of this problem I Sound problems - Reinstalling drivers/dxdiag do NOT work. looked up the drivers for my sound card on Soundblaster s site uninstalled my current drivers and reinstalled the ones I downloaded Still nothing All of these errors happen even after I reinstalled my drivers -Civilization IV still exits at quot Checking XML quot it has nothing to do with XML trust me I looked it up -The Darwinia Demo still says quot Could not open audio device Specified device is already allocated quot -Winamp also says that the device is in use when I switch to WaveOut and I am advised to change output to DirectSound -KbMedia Player still says that there are no active mixer devices available -Sound and Audio Devices in the Control Panel does not recognize my sound card Sound playback sound recording voice playback and voice recording are all set to Modem Line Playback Record with no other options available This is no longer the case as I ve uninstalled my Unimodem codecs No options appear under these now The following are all of my audio drivers codecs Audio Codecs Legacy Audio Drivers Media Control Devices Microsoft Kernel System Audio Device Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer Microsoft WINMM WDM Audio Compatibility Driver SB PCI WDM the one I just installed Unimodem Half-Duplex Audio Device uninstalled It s been suggested that quot Windows is having a difficult time with your soundcard which is most likely due to bad improperly installed conflict with drivers but could also be related to your registry other hardware or just the whole damn OS quot Anyone know how to fix this Anyone at all And don t tell me to run dxdiag it detects no errors and is not the source of my problems as DirectSound works For background of how I got to this ugly situation read this thread The first problem with the ghost drive is now fixed for the most part and my waveIn Out it no longer screwed quot sometimes when I log in quot but rather ALL the time I also get the error with the generic host services still nbsp

A:Sound problems - Reinstalling drivers/dxdiag do NOT work.

Okay, so if nobody knows how to fix it, then will getting a new sound card help?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sound-problems-reinstalling-drivers-dxdiag-do-not-work.428202/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi,

Can anyone help? I've tried loads of times this morning to complete a process to provide system info for a job that I've applied for. My instructions are to go to start menu, select run and type dxdiag /t C:temp\dxdiag.txt into the box and then to locate the file dxdiag.txt in C :\temp, which I have to email to an IT dept. For some reason after I've done the 'run' thing, I'm unable to locate the file. Does anyone have any suggestions? I know that there is a way of getting system info on this site but I don't know if that will be acceptable.

Thanks in advance

Relevancy 52.46%

Hi first off I would like to introduce pm9ms "no sound drivers"? Jetway play sounds...Dxdiag motherboard New wont says myself You can call me BluePriest the newbie if you d like lol Heres what I m running with O S- Win New Jetway pm9ms motherboard wont play sounds...Dxdiag says "no sound drivers"? se Jetway PM MS Mobo PM North Bridge Chipset P - ghz processor mb ddr ram Radeon series graphics Onboard sound well sorta this is where the trouble starts I recently got this system up and going and no sooner did I realize i didn t have sound The mobo comes with dolby onboard sound but it just wont kick in I ve tried downloading the right drivers off the Driver disk but I don t know which is which and I just keep removing my Codecs from the system and end up installing them again on startup I ve run dxdiag exe and tested the direct sound where I find out I dont New Jetway pm9ms motherboard wont play sounds...Dxdiag says "no sound drivers"? have any sound drivers installed I New Jetway pm9ms motherboard wont play sounds...Dxdiag says "no sound drivers"? don t even get to adjust the volume because its just grayed out quot however quot when I run a music cd it plays fine but all operating sounds sign on s off s games etc are totally gone How Can i fix this and please be kind I m really really knew at this lol IF you can help me out the gesture would be greatly appreciated Brian- aka- Blue Priest nbsp

A:New Jetway pm9ms motherboard wont play sounds...Dxdiag says "no sound drivers"?

Try this http://www.viaarena.com/default.aspx?PageID=2&Type=1

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-jetway-pm9ms-motherboard-wont-play-sounds-dxdiag-says-no-sound-drivers.19641/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hey there for about a week my laptop hasn't been detecting my Memory Stick properly It appears under the device manager in the quot drivers USB not showing devices updated up, certain Other devices certain USB devices not showing up, drivers updated quot subset The same happens with my iPod as I discovered today but not my USB mouse Note the symbol Double clicking enters the following menu Something is wrong for the drivers are almost definitely fully updated - it worked find up to a week ago Also it doesn't pick up certain USB devices not showing up, drivers updated on my custom name for the memory stick The stick works fine on other computers and other memory sticks aren't working with my laptop If I follow through the menus and update the driver it says no drivers can be found and if I uninstall the device the same happens when I remove and insert it again Exactly the same screens happen with my iPod Any suggestions I've tried putting it up to my university tech support who are baffled by it and I've no idea what to do Kind of urgent as I've got a project due in a week or so and it'll be important to transfer files from uni computers to my laptop also sorry if this is in the wrong forum - I was unsure where to post it

A:certain USB devices not showing up, drivers updated

Welcome to the forum!

First, do you have a restore point before this started? If not, could try USBDeview: View any installed/connected USB device on your system

Uninstall everything and reboot. Things should re-install properly when you plug them back in if you have proper drivers installed. If not, a more serious problem.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/57720-certain-usb-devices-not-showing-up-drivers-updated.html
Relevancy 45.58%

i recently installed a video card in my computer (old video card,
new computer), but after i installed the driver for it, the taskbar
stopped showing.

the card is a Geforce 4 MX 420 64 mgb
the computer specs are

Compaq Presario
Windows XP Home
2 Ghz P4
1024 mgb DDR ram
was integrated video, but now the card mentioned above
integrated sound
40 Gb Western Digital harddrive
i would ask for support at nvidia, but they dont offer it anymore.
any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Relevancy 45.58%

Did a fresh install of Windows 7 and now my Asus drivers and adapters are not showing. I have a Asus Essentio CM6870 desktop running a Asus VX238 monitor. I'm using a HDMI chord and all I have for the display adapters is a VGA PnP adapter. It appears all my Asus stuff is missing. Downloading drivers from Asus's website is not working. I don't see any downloads for display or graphic cards but vga stuff.I do not have a system restore or the drivers to my computer. I bought it new and the back up disks, I was not able to make.

Does anybody know how I can get my Asus drivers to work and the monitor to work in HDMI. I opened up my computer and am not sure what the graphics card is.

Thanks a lot ahead of time.

Verushka

A:Asus Drivers adapters not showing

Hi ... Welcome to Seven Forums ... Install the following Drivers from the Link below ...
1 Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility V9.3.0.1025
2 Management Engine Interface V8.1.0.1263

3 Intel(R) Graphics Accelerator Driver V9.17.10.2828 Listed under VGA

4 Realtek LAN Driver V7.49.927.2011

https://www.asus.com/us/Desktops/CM6...Desk_Download/

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/379104-asus-drivers-adapters-not-showing.html
Relevancy 45.58%

Hello all i have my gfs laptop it use to work normal but one day she came to play sims on the laptop and the game wouldnt start updating Drivers showing, nither not i took a look at it and saw that the sc drive was not showing in the quot computer quot section so i tryed to update but it was up to date i poped a cd in the drive and u can hear the cd spin but nothing loads on the screen or any thing I tryed to do a system restore and there was no Drivers not showing, nither updating date set at all for a restore point im an XP user so i dont know much about vista I looked around more on the setting and saw that she didnt have SP for the laptop i tryed Drivers not showing, nither updating to down load it and it goes to the screen saying downloading out of and it hits like and then says couldnt install will retry upon start up it did that and still the same msg poped up i tryed to put a usb hard drive to save all the pics she has on the pc and her personal Drivers not showing, nither updating stuff that she doesnt want to delete and the laptop did not detect the usb stick or a seprate usb drive that i have i took it in to futureshop and the guy took a look at it and removed the cd drive and put it back it and it wouldnt work I dug around some more and tryed to start it up in safe mode and fix it from there but then i get a box saying put your password and user name the wired part is that my gf never set a user name or a password how can i fix this problem and get the drive to show in my compter section thanks

A:Drivers not showing, nither updating

with your issue this is a longshot but give it a go

The CD drive or the DVD drive does not work as expected on a computer that you upgraded to Windows Vista

and put a few paragraphs in you post (joke )

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/233620-drivers-not-showing-nither-updating.html
Relevancy 45.15%

I can't explain why but suddenly none of sound drivers including the Windows defaults are showing in the Control Panel for sounds or audio. I've reinstalled the driver for my Delta 44 card three times, ran repair on XP Pro twice and still no show or sound. All drivers are listed as working in Device Manager. I see on the internet that this is not uncommon, but how do you fix it?

Saba Raba

A:Sound drivers not showing in XP Control Panel

Hmmmm.. Are you saying the default Sounds and Audio is also missing from Control Panel???? Is your sound otherwise working OK? It's just the stuff missing from Control Panel???

I don't know i have an answer.. but here's some info/things to try
> Note the "drivers" are what you see in Device Manager (so good they're still there!)
> The stuff in Control Panel aren't the drivers.

To try restoring the Control Panel applets try
> Look in Add/Remove programs. Do you see an entry for your Delta 44? Uninstall it
> Reboot and then try reinstalling the Delta44 stuff

Also, you should also be able to start the standard Windows Sound and Audio applet by Start->Run, enter: mmsys.cpl then click OK

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sound-drivers-not-showing-in-xp-control-panel.142130/
Relevancy 45.15%
A:please tell how to unlock the hdd driuvers showing u r drivers are unlocked

Hi,
Do you use BitLocker to lock the drive? If my supposing is right, please follow the steps in the link below to decrypt the drive.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee424315(v=ws.10).aspx
Hope that will be helpful to you.
Best Regards
Simon    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact [email protected]

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/95bace68-9a65-453d-971b-3eb64984b311/please-tell-how-to-unlock-the-hdd-driuvers-showing-u-r-drivers-are-unlocked?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 45.15%

I did a clean install of Windows 10 on my G6 and pretty much a lot of issues resolved itself. However, I wanted to check the Software and Driver page of the Win 7 64bit of my laptop and the website is not showing it at all! I also wanted to find out why HP Connection manager is not working after the upgrade.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/HP-website-not-showing-Software-and-Drivers-on-7-31-2016/td-p/5709444
Relevancy 45.15%

Wushowhide is showing "Intel Other hardware- Intel Watchdog Timer Driver" and an Intel 400 driver.
The latter I take it is not being installed as I have the actual Intel drivers installed and I normally just hide these. The Watchdog I have no idea about but I can find no such thing in device manager with hidden devices shown or is it downloaded using updating. Would this also have a latter Intel one installed as part of the 400 driver I have?

A:Wushowhide showing drivers that can't find how to install

The trick to installing drivers from windows update is to right-click on the related hardware in device manage and choose "Update driver software" then "Search automatically...".

It took me a while to figure this out because I was seeing these updates in the show/hide wupdate program but it wasn't installing them even though I wanted them to!

As for your specific issue, no idea - I have a similar update to hide but there's nothing listed in DM to match it.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/34847-wushowhide-showing-drivers-cant-find-how-install.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I'd like to update my integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 driver, but the Intel Driver Update Utility is showing two different drivers, one says Intel Graphics Driver, and the other says Intel HD Graphics Driver.

Why is it showing two different drivers and which one, or both, should I install?

A:Intel Driver Update Utility showing two different drivers

Hi MW,
Depends on your graphics card, with or without HD,
note1 these are generic drivers if you have an OEM install, use the ones from them, unless your having a problem.
note2 if your specs are correct then use your >>Nvidea<< control panel

Roy

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/401530-intel-driver-update-utility-showing-two-different-drivers.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi I have a Sony Vaio Laptop with Windows Ultimate bit Model VPCEC M E The problems that I am having are The ATI Display driver stops responding and the screen goes blank Also the optical drive is no longer showing within windows and it will no longer open I have tried lots of different ATI display drivers for the laptop however none of these have worked I have also tried clean installs but this did not make any difference I have had a look through Event viewer and one error that seems to be a cause for concern is Event ID The embedded controller EC did not respond within the specified timeout period This may indicate that there is an error in the EC hardware or firmware or that the BIOS is accessing the EC incorrectly You should check with your computer manufacturer for an upgraded BIOS In some situations this error may cause the computer to function incorrectly I would be grateful for any help people can offer on the above issues

A:Optical Drive No Longer Showing Up And Drivers Crashing

"You should check with your computer manufacturer for an upgraded BIOS"

I think your first port of call as a matter of urgency should be to contact Sony. If a BIOS update is needed, they should provide it with help on downloading it, and then flashing the BIOS.

You might also want to check with ATI's support website to see if they can give you any insight as to why this particular problem is happening.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/169742-optical-drive-no-longer-showing-up-drivers-crashing.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello,
I recently booted my pc (XP, SP3) and it locked up at the logon screen.  After trying multiple times, I was able to click through the logon and it finally booted to the desktop, but all icons were missing.  Nothing would respond and mouse was locked.  I rebooted into safe mode and the desktop appeared.  I did not have SAS or MBAM on the PC so I downloaded then through a flash driveAs I went to run SAS I noticed it needed to be updated.  Tried to update and received message that there was no internet connection.  From there I ran MBAM.  Finally was able to boot to desktop.  Since then the Flash drive does not shop up in My Computer.  I have noticed the screens in my computer, control panel, etc... are not classic view or XP's version.  Also, the screen in the Device Manager as well as the print manager are blank.  

Best wishes,

A:PC is not showing hardware in device manager and no printer drivers show up

Hello jboy, let's try this way/..Reboot in Safe Mode with Networking.Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here....ADW CleanerPlease download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.Click on the Scan button.AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.After reviewing the log, click on the Clean button.Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.-- Note: The contents of the AdwCleaner log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you recognize and know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, return to AdwCleaner before cleaning...all detected items will be listed (and checked) in each tab. Click on each one and uncheck any items you want to keep (except you cannot uncheck Chrome and Firefox preferences lines).. Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.....Last run ESET.Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.Click the button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."Click the Start button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats" Click Advanced settings and select the following:Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begi... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/531913/pc-is-not-showing-hardware-in-device-manager-and-no-printer-drivers-show-up/
Relevancy 43.43%

The following file keeps coming up as bad when I scan with Norton Power Eraser C windows system drivers rikvm C F sys Have asked various companies if this file is one of theirs and they say no but also suggest it s not a bad file Have no idea where this file came from and my computer continues to have difficulty Difficulty such as not being able to play my computer games Computers slows and my computer is no slouch Have completed a complete recovery and file is still there Mind you I completed Norton Power Eraser after installing printer and a few programs However I using showing when keeps power norton C:\windows\system32\drivers\rikvm_C6F09094.sys eraser noticed a thread started on this very issue which is now C:\windows\system32\drivers\rikvm_C6F09094.sys keeps showing when using norton power eraser locked and wanted help as well I have been scanning my computer with Norton Spy Doctor and I ve scanned it once with AVG and it comes up clean Please help and I would be interested in how my fellow member here resolves this very issue

A:C:\windows\system32\drivers\rikvm_C6F09094.sys keeps showing when using norton power eraser

Welcome aboard Open Windows Explorer. Go Tools>Folder Options>View tab, put a checkmark next to Show hidden files, and folders, UN-check Hide protected operating system files.NOTE. Make sure to reverse the above changes, when done with this step.Upload following files to http://www.virustotal.com/ for security check:- C:\windows\system32\drivers\rikvm_C6F09094.sys IMPORTANT! If the file is listed as already analyzed, click on Reanalyse file now button.Post scan results.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/419066/cwindowssystem32driversrikvm-c6f09094sys-keeps-showing-when-using-norton-power-eraser/
Relevancy 43.43%

I have an ABIT AT -MAX VIA KT - computer with AMD Athlon XP Ghz running IE SP I just did a clean install a couple days ago I only now noticed that my nd Hard Drive does not appear when I look at My Computer However if I use Search it will search in both my C drive and also my E drive E drive is the nd HD I use the E Drive for my pictures So I m confused why the nd drive isn t seen on my OS When Drivers Solved: Computer - Drive RAID No Hard My 2nd up showing not Controller in I look at the Device Manager there are two YELLOW question marks under quot Other Devices quot These two line items are both RAID Controllers Looking at the Details these two RAID Controllers under Other Devices are missing their drivers I m hoping this is easy to fix Is this why I can t see the E Drive on my PC Does anyone have any idea what drivers I need for them I assume the drivers be on the ABIT CD right Should I try the ABIT CD and hope it s easy to download the drivers I need Here is what one of the RAID Controllers ID says PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS B amp REV amp AAA amp amp D The other RAID Controller ID number is similar Thanks for any help nbsp

A:Solved: 2nd Hard Drive not showing up in My Computer - No RAID Controller Drivers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-2nd-hard-drive-not-showing-up-in-my-computer-no-raid-controller-drivers.909915/
Relevancy 39.99%

Just a query, when ever I request assistence from a site regarding a PC issue they nearly always request me to send a sopy of my DXDIAG.

Can the information in this file be used for any reason except helping me? Marketing purposes, spying purpose or even hacking purposes?
Thanks

Relevancy 39.99%

how do i do dxdiag using windows 7? start/run with xp. thanks search ? windows button +r ? thanks

A:Dxdiag ?

Start > Run > Dxdiag

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dxdiag.1026450/
Relevancy 39.99%
Q: Dxdiag

HI

A DxDiag file keeps appearing on my desk top every so often...when I open it with notepad its empty..doesnt seem to do anything..my video card is a ATI X1600...also sometimes window media player clips appear as brightly coloured cartoons..best way I can describe it...Im running Micro Trend PC-Cillin and spy cleaner gold..???trojan if it is (the dxdiag file) they have both missed it.
Thanks

David

A:Dxdiag

There is a trojan "dxdiag.exe", but since you are having problems with your video I suspect the file appearing has something to do with that. Check the link below for more info:http://www.updatexp.com/directx-diagnostic-tool.htmlI am not familiar with the antispyware program "Spy Cleaner Gold". Suggest you install and run AVG7.5.http://free.grisoft.com/doc/20/lng/us/tpl/v5

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/70787/dxdiag/
Relevancy 39.99%
Q: dxdiag

My son typed in at the command prompt 'dxdiag' then hit enter.....
everything went dark then a small blue screen poped up and in the box it said " 5 sec to turn off" then it shut off.
And now the MB cannot find the sata hard drive.... HELP!!!

This computer has the new AMD 64 3000 processor with gigabyte MB GA-7VT600L.

Have tried to restore with the XP Pro disk but It cannot find the HD.
Same thing with the Western Dig disk.

Frenchman

A:dxdiag

Well...if you didnt know, dxdiag is used to check your directx functionality, so there might be a conflict w/ your vid. card. OR you might have a virus!! Check this out:

http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/dxdiag/

You might have to reformat

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dxdiag.403835/
Relevancy 39.99%

Hello, i'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right thread but i'm running a 64-bit operating system, with 2.00gb of ram and an AMD v140 processor(2.30ghz) I'm trying to get more FPS to make swtor playable. I have direct x11 installed, when i run dxdiag it says 32-bit unit code. When i select 'Run 64-bit DxDiag' it switches to 84-bit unitcode, but when i close from the diagnostic tool and re-open it, it says i'm running in 32 bit again. Anyone know what my problem here is? Please help.

A:Can't run 64-bit dxdiag, Help!

Running dxdiag in 64bit mode doesn't change anything in Windows 7. It just changes the mode dxdiag is runnig in. It still runs the same program, C:\Windows\System32\dxdiag.exe.

If you want to improve performance, add another 2GB or ram or upgrade your video card.

You can add a shortcut on your Desktop to run dxdiag in x64 mode by adding a /64bit parameter. There are other command line parameters as well.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/204619-cant-run-64-bit-dxdiag-help.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hey folks I ve been trying to figure out with Help DxDiag why my framerates go to absolute crap when i game WoW Specifically Help with DxDiag I ve been told it s basically because my computer is bad but i ran a DXdiag and noticed something although i have no idea what it means and was wondering if someone could help me out The Help with DxDiag problem i saw as under the network tab I downloaded Directx c and tried to install it but it asks me where i want to extract the files to and i don t know where they re supposed to go Hopefully someone can help and thanks in advance Oh and sorry if this is in the wrong place i don t know what the problem is so i just put it here System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name WINXP- DD CC Operating System Windows XP Home Edition Build Service Pack xpsp sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer ASUSTek Computer INC System Model P L-MX BIOS BIOS Date Ver Processor Intel Core CPU GHz CPUs Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C WINDOWS DirectX Version DirectX c DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ DirectX Files Tab No problems found Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Music Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found Network Tab The registry information for the service provider DirectPlay TCP IP Service Provider is missing or damaged You should reinstall DirectX The registry information for the service provider DirectPlay IPX Service Provider is missing or damaged You should reinstall DirectX The registry information for the service provider DirectPlay Modem Service Provider is missing or damaged You should reinstall DirectX The registry information for the service provider DirectPlay Serial Service Provider is missing or damaged You should reinstall DirectX You should reinstall DirectX to get the latest version -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D n a DirectDraw retail DirectInput n a DirectMusic n a DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name ATI Radeon HD Series Manufacturer ATI Technologies Inc Chip type ATI Radeon Graphics Processor x DAC type Internal DAC MHz Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS E B amp REV Display Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Plug and Play Monitor Monitor Max Res Driver Name ati dvag dll Driver Version English DDI Version or higher Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d Yes WHQL Date Stamp n a VDD n a Mini VDD ati mtag sys Mini VDD Date bytes Device Identifier D B EE -D - CF- E- AC A C CB Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID xE B Revision ID x Revision ID x Video Accel ModeMPEG C ModeMPEG D ModeWMV A ModeWMV A Deinterlace Caps E FF-B - B-BCF -BCB E F Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch C C - FB - F - - BF EE D Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive C DAD-CCBC- B- C - CF F A Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive E FF-B - B-BCF -BCB E F Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch Registry OK DDraw Status Enabled D D Status Enabled AGP Status Enabled DDraw Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D T... Read more

A:Help with DxDiag

Are you sure you're downloading the right file? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en is what you want I believe.If in doubt, extract to the Desktop and see what you get.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/186141/help-with-dxdiag/
Relevancy 39.99%
Q: Dxdiag

I've played halo for 1 yr and then bam it stopped and an error message came up saying please run direct draw hardware acceleration maybe disabled what do i do i tried installing 9.oc from microsoft.com and go to run then type dxdiag (DIDN"T WORK) HELP ME!

Relevancy 39.99%

Hi I m having problems with the graphics on some but not all of my games Dxdiag seemed to indicate that there were one or two problems but I need someone a bit more knowledgeable than myself to have a look through the log should be below to see what s what I have the latest Directx help! log please - dxdiag and video drivers Cheers System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name DAN Operating System Windows XP Home Edition Build Service Pack xpsp sp rtm - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer eMachines Inc System Model Imperial BIOS Revision Processor Intel R Pentium R CPU GHz Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C WINDOWS dxdiag log - please help! DirectX Version DirectX c DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit dxdiag log - please help! Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ DirectX Files Tab No problems found Display Tab No dxdiag log - please help! problems found DirectDraw test results Failure at step User verification of fullscreen bouncing HRESULT x error code Direct D test results Failure at step User verification of Direct D rendering HRESULT x error code Direct D test results Failure at step User verification of Direct D rendering HRESULT x error code Direct D test results All tests were successful Sound Tab No problems found Music Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found Network Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D n a DirectDraw retail DirectInput n a DirectMusic n a DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name NVIDIA GeForce MX Manufacturer NVIDIA Chip type GeForce MX DAC type Integrated RAMDAC Device Key Enum PCI VEN DE amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV A Display Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Plug and Play Monitor Monitor Max Res Driver Name nv disp dll Driver Version English DDI Version or higher Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d n a WHQL Date Stamp n a VDD n a Mini VDD nv mini sys Mini VDD Date bytes Device Identifier D B E E- - CF-F D- AA C CB Vendor ID x DE Device ID x SubSys ID x Revision ID x A Revision ID x A Video Accel ModeMPEG A ModeMPEG B ModeMPEG C ModeMPEG D Deinterlace Caps DC - - A -BD -E BBCC C Format In Out YUY x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech MedianFiltering AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YUY x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch DC - - A -BD -E BBCC C Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech MedianFiltering AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch Registry OK DDraw Status Enabled D D Status Enabled AGP Status Enabled DDraw Test Result Failure at step User verification of fullscreen bouncing HRESULT x error code D D Test Result Failure at step User verification of Direct D rendering HRESULT x error code D D Test Result Failure at step User verification of Direct D rendering HRESULT x error code D D Test Result All tests were successful ------------------------ Disk amp DVD CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive C Free Space GB Total Space GB File System NTFS Model SAMSUNG SV H Drive D Model HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR B Driver c windows system drivers cdrom sys English bytes Drive E Model SAMSUNG CD-R RW SW- F Driver c windows system drivers cdrom sys English bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name Intel R G GL GE PE GV Processor to AGP Controller - Device ID PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV amp AAA amp amp Driver C WINDOWS system DRIVERS AGP SYS English bytes Name Intel R G GL GE PE GV Processor to I O Controller - Device ID PCI VEN amp DE... Read more

Relevancy 39.99%

how do i do dxdiag using windows 7? start/run with xp. thanks search ? windows button +r ? thanks

A:DXDIAG ?

I'm pretty sure if you go to Start -> Search enter "dxdiag" in Windows 7 it'll bring the utility up in the results.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/dxdiag-611976.html
Relevancy 39.99%
Q: DxDiag?

when running DxDiag it shows im running Dx11 but under performance and information it shows Dx10 why?
THANKS
RUBEN

A:DxDiag?

the command that runs the windows performance can only show dx10.

Please note that the windows index thing is completley pointless and doesn't mean anything. Someone with the exact same setup as you can get a totally different score making it pointless.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/dxdiag-837825.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I have an old PC with Windows XP and my son cannot run many of his games and I m guessing malware spyware damage I know next to nothing about computers but it appears to be a DX issue and not dxdiag will run the first step in diagnosing the problem in all the stuff I ve read is dxdiag will not run run quot dxdiag quot but I cannot as I get the following message Error Could not find DXDIAGN DLL I ve gone to Microsoft support and successfully installed their DirectX End-User Runtime The Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime provides updates to c and previous versions of DirectX the core Windows technology that drives high-speed multimedia and games on the PC Unfortunately I still cannot do a dxdiag and am guessing that things are still jacked Is there a free way to correct this Below is the TSG SysInfo Tech Support Guy System Info Utility dxdiag will not run version OS Version Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Pentium R D CPU GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Radeon X Pro Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Dell Inc FJ A CN HG R Antivirus AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition Updated Yes On-Demand Scanner Enabled nbsp

A:dxdiag will not run

Dxdiagn.dll Not Found Error Resolution

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dxdiag-will-not-run.992749/
Relevancy 39.99%
Q: dxdiag

Hello,

I just ran dxdiag and it says my system has a Pentium 2, I have a celeron 466, this is a computer I built myself so its not from a bunch made at once. why would this be? thank you.

A:dxdiag

That is just a reporting fault with the program. Other programs like SiSoft report cpu's wrong as well - nothing to worry about.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dxdiag.51074/
Relevancy 39.56%

I recently formated my hard drive and reinstalled xp pro. I have downloaded all but a few updates from micro$oft. I downloaded and installed new drivers from nvidia (Vanta/Vanta LT). I tried to run a movie, media player stuck. I went to dxdiag and tested direct draw and direct 3d, neither worked. All of this worked before I wiped my hard drive. One thing I noticed, the drivers from nvidia were dated 8/13. I don't remember exactly when I formated hard drive, but it was about that time. Also, I'm not sure if my virus scan and firewall (both norton 2002) were running when I installed new directx. I suspect that if I could uninstall directx and reinstall, the problem would be fixed, just a gut feeling. Is there any way to uninstall directx short of reformating and starting over? Any other ideas about what might be wrong?

A:dxdiag problem

P.S. I also have reinstalled nvidia drivers and also the file check for dxdiag says everything is fine.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dxdiag-problem.157577/
Relevancy 39.56%

Can somebody tell me where you can find quot chipset driver quot information from dxdiag question a dxdiag Where in the dxdiag is the chipset driver information and date And how would you know if you needed to update it Thanks ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name jennfamily Operating System dxdiag question Windows XP Professional Build Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer Compaq System Model Presario us - BIOS Default System BIOS Processor AMD Athlon dxdiag question tm Processor MMX DNow GHz Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C WINDOWS DirectX Version DirectX a DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ DirectX Files Tab No problems found Display Tab The file nv disp dll is not digitally signed which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft s Windows Hardware Quality Labs WHQL You may be able to get a WHQL logo d driver from the hardware manufacturer Sound Tab The file viaudios sys is not digitally signed which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft s Windows Hardware Quality Labs WHQL You may be able to get a WHQL logo d driver from the hardware manufacturer Music Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found Network Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D n a DirectDraw retail DirectInput n a DirectMusic n a DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name NVIDIA GeForce MX with AGP X Manufacturer NVIDIA Chip type GeForce MX with AGP X DAC type Integrated RAMDAC Device Key Enum PCI VEN DE amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV A Display Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor IBM Monitor Max Res Driver Name nv disp dll Driver Version English DDI Version or higher Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d No WHQL Date Stamp None VDD n a Mini VDD nv mini sys Mini VDD Date bytes Device Identifier D B E E- C - CF-E - AA C CB Vendor ID x DE Device ID x SubSys ID x Revision ID x A Revision ID x A Video Accel ModeMPEG A ModeMPEG B ModeMPEG C ModeMPEG D Deinterlace Caps DC - - A -BD -E BBCC C Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive DC - - A -BD -E BBCC C Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech MedianFiltering AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch DC - - A -BD -E BBCC C Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive DC - - A -BD -E BBCC C Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech MedianFiltering AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch DC - - A -BD -E BBCC C Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive DC - - A -BD -E BBCC C Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech MedianFiltering AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch Registry OK DDraw Status Enabled D D Status Enabled AGP Status Enabled DDraw Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description VIA AC Audio WAVE Default Sound Playback Yes Default... Read more

Relevancy 39.56%

What to look for in Dxdiag files?

Hi everyone,

I want to get a job as tech support for a game company, but need to learn a lot more about certain aspects of teching.

The question i have is, if someone sends you there dxdiag file if they are having trouble loading a game, what do u look for, and how do you decide what the problem is?

thanks in advance!

Relevancy 39.56%

all my dxdiag seems fine apart from this bit does anyone know what may have caused this it seems as though they have not been installed at all Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcpl cpl bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplui exe bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcpluir dll bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvexpbar dll bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcpl chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplara chm Dxdiag Strange bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspara chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv dara chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobara chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplcsy Strange Dxdiag chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspcsy chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv dcsy chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobcsy chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcpldan chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspdan chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv ddan chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobdan chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcpldeu chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspdeu chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv ddeu chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobdeu chm bytes Driver C Strange Dxdiag Windows nvtmpinst nvcplell chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspell chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv dell chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobell chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcpleng chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspeng chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv deng chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobeng chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplesn chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspesn chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv desn chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobesn chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplesm chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspesm chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv desm chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobesm chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplfin chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspfin chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv dfin chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobfin chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplfra chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspfra chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv dfra chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobfra chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplheb chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspheb chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv dheb chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobheb chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplhun chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdsphun chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv dhun chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobhun chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplita chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspita chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv dita chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobita chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcpljpn chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspjpn chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv djpn chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobjpn chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplkor chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspkor chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv dkor chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobkor chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplnld chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspnld chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv dnld chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobnld chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplnor chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspnor chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv dnor chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobnor chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplplk chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspplk chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv dplk chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobplk chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplptg chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspptg chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nv dptg chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvmobptg chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvcplptb chm bytes Driver C Windows nvtmpinst nvdspptb chm bytes Driver C Windows nvt... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/strange-dxdiag.696489/
Relevancy 39.56%

Ok guys. Im new and have been looking for this problem but couldn't find it. I am currently trying to play some games on my computer and am having graphics problems. It wont run Portal or even Diablo 2. When i checked my graphics card in dxdiag it only showed N/A. I have no clue how to figure out what do do to find out what i have so i can update drivers (my best guess for not working)

Thanks ahead of time for any help.

A:GPU listed as N/A in dxdiag

Can give your system's specifications (including type of graphic card) so we can be in better position to help you out on this one?

If you don't know correct specifications of your system you can use CPUZ and GPUZ to find out general information about hardware of your system/graphic card respectively. Regards

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/gpu-listed-as-n-a-in-dxdiag.147419/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi all!

I really don't know what is happening here. I have win 98 and downloaded the directx 9.0. But it doesn't works!

Then I tried to run dxdiag and received a message of error saying that that was a "Unicode version" that could only run under the win NT, telling me to use the "non unicode" dxdiag version for win 95 ou 98!

I tried also to re-install the directx 9.0, but the problem remains!

Thanks!

(I don't if this information is relevant, but I discovered that i don t have the multimedia icon on my control panel. I do have a sound card - can listen to mp3 music - and a video card)

Relevancy 39.56%

I'm not sure where to post this, but since Vista is my O/S, I thought this would be the most appropriate. My processor is an Intel QX6700 2.66 Ghz. My rig is only a few days old, but I noticed that neither dxdiag nor control panel > system can read what my processor is and just says n/a. I posted the portion of the dxdiag report below. Any idea why this is? Should I be concerned?

-----------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 2/10/2008, 14:43:36
Machine name: OWNER-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista? Home Premium (6.0, Build 6000) (6000.vista_gdr.071009-1548)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: n/a
System Model: n/a
BIOS: n/a
Processor: n/a (4 CPUs)
Memory: 3582MB RAM
Page File: 1033MB used, 8424MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6000.16386 32bit Unicode

A:Dxdiag Issue

When you first ran Dxdiag, did you press yes to that popup window that asks to connect to the net?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/130469/dxdiag-issue/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi,

When I boot my PC i get about 25 errors of "c:\windows\syswow64\spfileq.dll is either missing not designed to run on windows or contains an error." 

Steam and other programes have missing text and dont look the way they usually do. 

I am using BitDefender as anti-virus, I'm not entirely sure if this is a virus issue or if Windows has just become corrupted but this did happen a few seconds after downloading a new software.

I can provide logs or any system info,

Please help!

Thanks.

A:Dxdiag.exe bad image

In addition, any application I try to open gives me a "xxx.exe bad image error" and once I close all those error messages that appear, I get "Graphic device is not currently available"

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/494319/dxdiagexe-bad-image/
Relevancy 39.56%

------------------ DirectX Components ------------------ ddraw dll English Final Retail bytes ddrawex dll English of part Second dxdiag Final Retail bytes dxapi sys English Final Retail bytes d d dll English Final Retail bytes d d thk dll English Final Retail bytes d Second part of dxdiag d dll English Final Retail bytes d dim dll English Final Retail bytes d dim dll English Final Retail bytes d dramp dll English Final Retail bytes d drm dll English Final Retail bytes d dxof dll English Final Retail bytes d dpmesh dll English Final Retail bytes dplay dll English Final Retail bytes dplayx dll English Final Retail bytes dpmodemx dll English Final Retail bytes dpwsock dll English Final Retail bytes dpwsockx dll English Final Retail bytes dplaysvr exe English Final Retail bytes dpnsvr exe English Final Retail bytes dpnet dll Second part of dxdiag English Final Retail bytes dpnlobby dll English Final Retail bytes dpnaddr dll English Final Retail bytes dpvoice dll English Final Retail bytes dpvsetup exe English Final Retail bytes dpvvox dll English Final Retail bytes dpvacm dll English Final Retail bytes dpnhpast dll English Final Retail bytes dpnhupnp dll English Final Retail bytes dpserial dll English Second part of dxdiag Final Retail bytes dinput dll English Final Retail bytes dinput dll English Final Retail bytes dimap dll English Final Retail bytes diactfrm dll English Final Retail bytes joy cpl English Final Retail bytes gcdef dll English Final Retail bytes pid dll English Final Retail bytes dsound dll English Final Retail bytes dsound d dll English Final Retail bytes dswave dll English Final Retail bytes dsdmo dll English Final Retail bytes dsdmoprp dll English Final Retail bytes dmusic dll English Final Retail bytes dmband dll English Final Retail bytes dmcompos dll English Final Retail bytes dmime dll English Final Retail bytes dmloader dll English Final Retail bytes dmstyle dll English Final Retail bytes dmsynth dll English Final Retail bytes dmscript dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX Direct D dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX Direct DX dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX Direct DX dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX Direct DX dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX Direct DX dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX Direct DX dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX Direct DX dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX Direct DX dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX Direct DX dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX Direct DX dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX Direct DX dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX DirectDraw dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX DirectInput dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX DirectPlay dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX DirectSound dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX AudioVideoPlayback dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX Diagnostics dll English Final Retail bytes Microsoft DirectX dll English Final Retail bytes dx vb dll English Final Retail bytes dx vb dll English Final Retail bytes dxdiagn dll English Final Retail bytes mfc dll English Final Retail bytes mfc dll English Final Retail bytes wsock dll English Final Retail bytes amstream dll English Final Retail bytes devenum dll English Final Retail bytes dxmasf dll English Final Retail bytes mciqtz dll English Final Retail bytes mpg splt ax English Final Retail bytes msdmo dll English Final Retail bytes encapi dll English Final Retail bytes qasf dll English Final Retail bytes qcap dll English Final Retail bytes qdv dll English Final Retail bytes qdvd dll English Final Retail bytes qedit dll English Final Retail bytes qedwipes dll English Final Retail bytes quartz dll English Final Retail bytes strmdll dll English Final Retail bytes iac ax English Final Retail bytes ir ax English Final Retail bytes ir qc dll English Final Retail bytes ir qcx dll English F... Read more

A:Second part of dxdiag

Why did you post this?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/second-part-of-dxdiag.811748/
Relevancy 39.56%

i have win 64 running on my computer.

i try and run Direct x diagnostic.

i click the 64 bit button and it freezes and crashes

when i try again iget

DxDiag has detected that there might have been a problem accessing Direct3D the last time this programme was used. Would you like to bypass Direct3d this time.
As i am looking fir an error with direct x when running sims i want to view the 3d info

A:dxdiag error

That seems like enough of a problem to cause your issue with The Sims. First of all, I would try updating to the latest version of DirectX. If this doesn't fix your issue, go ahead and download the latest chipset/INF drivers for your board, and then proceed to download the latest drivers for your graphics card. Also, if you could post the full results of your DXDiag here, it may help in resolving this issue.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/431168/dxdiag-error/
Relevancy 39.56%

I went to check dxdiag, and as it was loading, this message popped up that read -

"DxDiag has detected that there may have been a problem accessing DirectShow the last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass DirectShow this time?"

If I select yes, then it loads normally. If I select no, then dxdiag freezes up. I think that this might have something to do with a problem I am having in a game, Vampire Bloodlines. I have DX9.0c installed, and I can't uninstall it or reinstall it. I also have Catalyst 4.11 drivers installed for my X800 XT, which I already reinstalled twice. Any ideas?

A:Problems with dxdiag

I am having same problem. Mine also affects my ATI All In Wonder 9800 Pro while using TV - after setting up I see TV but screen vanishes after approx. 15 secs. but sound remains. I click on TV again, but I loose sound and the whole process continues. I am also having trouble with my Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 and Pinnacle Studio 8. Did you ever find a resolution to your problem?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problems-with-dxdiag.17177/
Relevancy 39.56%

Does the Direct3D testing in DXDiag work with Win2K? I recently ran it and it passes the Direct3D test when using the DirectX 7 interface but fails when using the DirectX 8 interface with the followong error:

Direct3D test results: Failure at step 5 (GetDeviceCaps): HRESULT = 0x8876086a (3D not available)

I'm using the Nvidia reference drivers 28.32 and have also tried version 23.11. I have also reinstalled DirectX 8.1 numerous times during the test. I have the following hardware:

EPoX EP-8K7A w/512mb RAM (not overclocked)
Gainward Geforce3 Ti 200 (not overclocked during these tests)

I tried playing Aliens vs Predator II (which requires DirectX 8) and it seems to play just fine. So I'm not sure if this is just a DxDiag problem or is my D3D8 really not functioning?

Thanks for any help.

A:DxDiag and Win2K

Welcome to 3DSpotLight Forums!
I'm quite sure I've seen this before but now I just can't find any info.. Anyway, if the games work, I'd say no need to worry, just a DxDiag problem.
Or you could do the following:
in dxdiag display tab, disable Direct3D acceleration. Reboot. Run dxdiag & enable Direct3D acceleration.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dxdiag-and-win2k.1128/
Relevancy 39.56%

I'm not sure where to post this, but since Vista is my O/S, I thought this would be the most appropriate. My processor is an Intel QX6700 2.66 Ghz. My rig is only a few days old, but I noticed that neither dxdiag nor control panel > system can read what my processor is and just says n/a. I posted the portion of the dxdiag report below. Any idea why this is?

-----------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 2/10/2008, 14:43:36
Machine name: OWNER-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista? Home Premium (6.0, Build 6000) (6000.vista_gdr.071009-1548)
Processor: n/a (4 CPUs)
Page File: 1033MB used, 8424MB available
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6000.16386 32bit Unicode

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/dxdiag-issue-220341.html
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi People!
I was recently having a general clean up and tweak session and decided to defrag/resize &c my swapfile (page file).

So I set it to NO PAGING FILE on all drives, shut down rebooted
I ran a full Defrag using O&O .... My C:\ drive is now a peaceful work of art!

I then ran DXDIAG which reported a paging file of about 1.5Gb

so I did it all again

same thing

I looked in the registry, showed no page file

I did a search for pagefile.sys with system/hidden files enabled, no result

I eventually gave up and set my pagefile to 2047/2047.

My DXDIAG now reports a pagefile of 3.5GB!!!!!

Where is this extra 1.5Gb? Or is DXDIAG up the spout?

My machine has 2Gb OCZ dual channel DDR2

Relevancy 39.56%

I have just got caught up in checking my graphics card setup thanks to an old thread here! Card is ATI Rage Fury Pro/Xpert 2000, driver is Win2k 5.13.0001.3279, reported as the most up to date fully released and supported display driver for Win2k on ATI site. DirectX 8 and OpenGL support are included. I have DirectX v9.0b installed.

I ran DXdiag and it showed me with files missing and recommended a reinstall. So I did the obvious and redownloaded and reinstalled it. The same files are still showing as missing! They are reported as:

Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectDraw.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.Diagnostics.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.dll

Can anyone shed some light as to what is going on here?

A:DXDIAG mystery

I'd suggest running DirectX Eradicator. It is the only one of many DirectX uninstallers that runs outside of Safe Mode, cleanly removes files and registry entries, and leaves a clean place for a reinstallation. I uninstalled 9.0b with it, reverted to 8.1, and then reinstalled 9.0b (in an effort to get a game to work). Dxdiag showed no errors after using it.

http://www.freewebs.com/firecat/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dxdiag-mystery.217183/
Relevancy 39.56%

My AGP is disabled and greyed out I have followed the steps and downloaded the Chipset ultilty that intel gave me And I unistalled my dispalyed deviced and install the chipset ulity first In Dxdiag Agp Texture then Agp Texture In Dxdiag Direct X then graphics and it is still greyed out Do I need to format my entire computer all over agagin Here is a copy of Agp Texture In Dxdiag my DXdiag ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name MYRON Operating System Windows XP Home Edition Build Service Pack xpsp sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard System Model Pavilion dv EC UA ABA BIOS Ver PARTTBLX Processor Intel reg Pentium reg M processor GHz Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C WINDOWS DirectX Version DirectX c DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ DirectX Files Tab No problems found Display Tab No problems found DirectDraw test results All tests were successful Direct D test results The tests were cancelled before completing Direct D test results All tests were successful Direct D test results All tests were successful Sound Tab No problems found Music Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found Network Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D n a DirectDraw retail DirectInput n a DirectMusic n a DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name Mobile Intel reg GM GMS GML Express Chipset Family Agp Texture In Dxdiag Manufacturer Intel Corporation Chip type Intel reg GM GMS GML Express Chipset DAC type Internal Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS C amp REV Display Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Plug and Play Monitor Monitor Max Res Driver Name igxprd dll Driver Version English DDI Version or higher Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d Yes WHQL Date Stamp n a VDD n a Mini VDD igxpmp sys Mini VDD Date bytes Device Identifier D B E - D - CF- - B A C CB Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID x C Revision ID x Revision ID x Video Accel Deinterlace Caps n a Registry OK DDraw Status Enabled D D Status Enabled AGP Status Not Available DDraw Test Result All tests were successful D D Test Result The tests were cancelled before completing D D Test Result All tests were successful D D Test Result All tests were successful ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description SoundMAX Digital Audio Default Sound Playback Yes Default Voice Playback Yes Hardware ID PCI VEN amp DEV E amp SUBSYS C amp REV Manufacturer ID Product ID Type WDM Driver Name smwdm sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail WHQL Logo d Yes Date and Size bytes Other Files Driver Provider Analog Devices HW Accel Level Full Cap Flags xF F Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX Listen Src No No I DL Listen Src No No Sensaura ZoomFX No Registry OK Sound Test Result Not run --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description SoundMAX Digital Audio Default Sound Capture Yes Default Voice Capture Yes Driver Name smwdm sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail Date and Size bytes Cap Flags x Format Flags xCCC ----------- DirectMusic ----------- DLS Path C WINDOWS SYSTEM drivers GM DLS DLS Version Acceleration n a Ports Microsoft Synthesizer Software Not Kernel Mode Output DLS Internal Default Port SoundMAX Digital Audio Software Kernel Mode Output DLS Internal Microsoft MIDI Mapper Emulated Hardware Not Kernel Mode Output No DLS Internal Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth Emulated Hardware Not Kernel Mode Output No DLS Internal Registry OK Test Result Not run ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name Mouse Attached Controller ID n a Vendor Product ID n a FF Driver n a Device Name Keyboard Attached Controll... Read more

A:Agp Texture In Dxdiag

It appears that your video is attached to the PCI bus - so it may be a PCI video card (in which case the AGP isn't supposed to work). The "AGP Status: Not Available" message from dxdiag supports this.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/106691/agp-texture-in-dxdiag/
Relevancy 39.56%

I'm a newbie so, hi to everyone...

I've been trying to test directplay on the network (with a view to getting Age of Empires II to run multiplayer) between Vista home premium and XP home. For some reason when i open DXDIAG on the vista machine there is no network tab. The tabs read

System
Display
Sound 1
Sound 2
Input.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

A:No network tab in dxdiag

Hi,
I have the same tabs in VISTA Home Premium. I believe that they are correct. It was the same in all the beta versions of VISTA. Xp had more.
See this site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feature..._Windows_Vista

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/no-network-tab-in-dxdiag-161113.html
Relevancy 39.56%

When ever i try to run Dxdiag i get
DXDIAG caused an invalid page fault in
module MSVCRT.DLL at 017f:7802a284.
on windows 98. I tried renaming some of the msvcrt.dll .old but that didnt do anything. Please help.

A:Dxdiag errors

The obvious is to update (or reinstall) your directx. Have you tried that? Which version are you using?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dxdiag-errors.142766/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hey Guys, I'm New To TechSpot, And I Joined This Site Because I Saw A Post On This Site That Had A Problem With The DxDiag Manufacturer. So, I Need Help With That. Here Is The Information For My DxDiag Display.

Device

Name: Microsoft Basic DIsplay Driver
Manufacturer: n/a
Chip Type: n/a
DAC Type: n/a
Device Type: Display-Only Display Device
Approx. Total Memory: 256 MB
Current Display Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 Bit) (64 Hz)
Monitor: Generic Non-PnP Monitor

I have no idea what to do. I have a Windows 8, and I'm doing this because I would like my Minecraft to work, because you need a Manufacturer to do that, :/. So, polease, HELP ME!

A:DxDiag Manufacturer: N/A

Could you please provide some more information:
Make and Model of Computer
Make and Model of Display (monitor)
Make and Model of Video Card (if you have dedicated - not integrated - video card)

From the information you have provided, you are using Generic drivers when you should have the specific drivers needed from the manufacturer. You can go to the manufacture's website to obtain most drivers needed. Please provide above information for further assistance.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dxdiag-manufacturer-n-a.216275/
Relevancy 39.56%

So i new here and someone s most likely posted something like this before but i still need help my directx tools arent working properly and i have no idea how to fix them or where to start I have a Windows XP home edition and this is what my dxdiag says Display Tab Devices Manufacturer n a Chip Type n a DAC n a Approx TM n a Current problem Dxdiag Display Mode x bit hz Driver vga dll Version English WHQL Logo d Yes Dxdiag problem Mini VDD vga sys VDD n a DDI Verison unknown also all of the directx acceleration are listed as Not Available and in the note box it says the following The system is using the generic video driver Please install video driver provided by the hardware manufacturer To test DirectDraw functionality click the quot Test DirectDraw quot button above Direct D functionality not available You should verify that the driver is a final version from the hardware manufacturer What does all this mean someone please help me Toga nbsp

A:Dxdiag problem

Driver: vga.dll means you are using the basic Windows XP VGA driver to run your graphics.

If you have on-board or add-on graphics capability, then you need to install the drivers for that.

You can check your DirectX functions by clicking Start, then Run, then enter dxdiag in the box and pressing enter.

It will assess your system - once that is done, click the DirectX Files tab and look at the 'Notes' section - what's it got to say?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dxdiag-problem.111192/
Relevancy 39.56%

Using this program when I go to reinstall it everything works okay again but it says missing registry errors I'v reinstalled it countless times but the registry errors won't go away. Can someone help me find dxregistry or something like that can fix my registry errors.

I have all these errors he registry information for the service provider 'Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay' is missing or damaged.
The registry information for the service provider 'IPX Connection For DirectPlay' is missing or damaged.
The registry information for the service provider 'Modem Connection For DirectPlay' is missing or damaged.
The registry information for the service provider 'Serial Connection For DirectPlay' is missing or damaged.
You should reinstall DirectX to get the latest version.
To test DirectPlay functionality, click the "Test DirectPlay" button above.
Alone in Network I just reinstalled directx latest version but they don't go away. Any ideas?

A:Uinstalled dxdiag

Try Ccleaner http://www.ccleaner.com/ Run it in safe mode, click Issues then scan for issues and fix all issues found.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/uinstalled-dxdiag.57205/
Relevancy 39.56%

this is my report ni my dxdiag any one can solve this Code ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name RACHELLE-PC Operating System Windows Vista Ultimate Build Service Pack vistasp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English my dxdiag report System Manufacturer HP CPC System Model AWRDACPI BIOS Phoenix - AwardBIOS my dxdiag report v PG Processor Intel R Pentium R D CPU GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name Standard VGA Graphics Adapter Manufacturer Standard display types Chip type Intel r G Graphics Chip Accelerated VGA BIOS DAC type bit Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS A A C amp REV Display Memory n a Dedicated Memory n a Shared Memory my dxdiag report n a Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor HP vp LCD Monitor Driver Name vga Driver Version English DDI Version unknown Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo'd n a WHQL Date Stamp n a Device Identifier D B E - - CF-DC - B DADC CB Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID x A A C Revision ID x Revision ID x Video Accel Deinterlace Caps n a DDraw Status Not Available D D Status Not Available AGP Status Not Available ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description Speakers Realtek AC' Audio Default Sound Playback Yes Default Voice Playback Yes Hardware ID PCI VEN amp DEV D amp SUBSYS A A C amp REV Manufacturer ID Product ID Type WDM Driver Name RTKVAC SYS Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail WHQL Logo'd n a Date and Size bytes Other Files Driver Provider Realtek Semiconductor Corp HW Accel Level Basic Cap Flags x Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX tm Listen Src No No I DL tm Listen Src No No Sensaura tm ZoomFX tm No Description Realtek Digital Output Realtek AC' Audio Default Sound Playback No Default Voice Playback No Hardware ID PCI VEN amp DEV D amp SUBSYS A A C amp REV Manufacturer ID Product ID Type WDM Driver Name RTKVAC SYS Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail WHQL Logo'd n a Date and Size bytes Other Files Driver Provider Realtek Semiconductor Corp HW Accel Level Basic Cap Flags x Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX tm Listen Src No No I DL tm Listen Src No No Sensaura tm ZoomFX tm No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description Microphone Realtek AC' Audio Default Sound Capture Yes Default Voice Capture Yes Driver Name RTKVAC SYS Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail Date and Size bytes Cap Flags x Format Flags x Description Line In Realtek AC' Audio Default Sound Capture No Default Voice Capture No Driver Name RTKVAC SYS Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail Date and Size bytes Cap Flags x Format Flags x Description SPDIF Realtek AC' Audio Default Sound Capture No Default Voice Capture No Driver Name RTKVAC SYS Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail Date and Size bytes Cap Flags x Format Flags x Description Phone Line Realtek AC' Audio Default Sound Capture No Default Voice Capture No Driver Name RTKVAC SYS Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail Date and Size bytes Cap Flags x Format Flags x ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name Mouse Attached Controller ID n a Vendor Product ID n a FF Driver n a Device Name Keyboard Attached Controller ID n a Vendor Product ID n a FF Driver n a Poll w Interrupt ... Read more

A:my dxdiag report

I'm not really sure what you need help solving.
If you could specify a problem then I'm sure people could help. The only thing that stands out to me is that your display resolution is at 1Hz. Isn't it supposed to be more like 60-75Hz?

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/170491-my-dxdiag-report.html
Relevancy 39.56%

GPU-Z doesnt tell me i even have a shader model but it says i have DX9 and SM= (blank space)
and DXDiag tells me i have DX9EX and idk what that stands for google search tells me nothing about DX9EX help? I have intel express chipset G33

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/385129-what-dx9ex-dxdiag.html
Relevancy 39.56%

My Vista will not allow me to check what version of Direct x I have installed.
When going to 'Run' and typing 'dxdiag'.... the following message appears.......... "Error:Could not load DXDIAGN.DLL"

I also noticed that recently my GTR2 simulator game does not work as it requires a newer version of Direct X.... but vista comes with DX10 and the game only requires DX8 to run.
Any simple fixes for this??
p.s.
I have downloaded DX9c but it brings up an error each time I install.
And any previous versions of DX I try to install it says 'installation complete' without even taking any time to run the installation application.
Cheers for any replies.

A:DxDiag error

Welcome toTSG 00aj00. Did you try to download Direct X 10? It sounds as if
your DX10 may be corrupted. DirectX® 10

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dxdiag-error.794187/
Relevancy 39.56%

I've DxDiag Issues had the same computer for a few years now and it's not very good as of today but it's decent So yesterday I decided to reformat the PC with Windows XP All went well so I went ahead and installed Service Pack the latest windows DxDiag Issues xp updates and DxDiag Issues the such So I was getting ready to install the drivers required but I have no idea what my video card is so I ran DxDiag to find it but it does not show what my Display or Sound settings are Name Manufacturer n a Chip Type n a DAC Type n a Approx Total Memory n a Monitor That is the Display settings I can post more if need be But for the sound settings it detects literally NOTHING at all Name Device ID Manufacturer ID Product ID Type Default Device That's all that it shows and again I can post less or more Any help at all would be very much appreciated Thanks

A:DxDiag Issues

Try CPUID CPU-Z (freeware) and see if that ID's all of that info.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/dxdiag-issues-593150.html
Relevancy 39.56%

i need help solving the n/a problems. things i used to be able to do on my computer i cant. anyone help?

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 2/5/2010, 16:19:48
Machine name: JOSH-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista? Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.090803-2339)
Processor: n/a (2 CPUs)
Page File: 944MB used, 6404MB available
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

A:dxdiag issue

Welcome Baccinari,
Is this the info you get from system information or dxdiag.exe?

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/268931-dxdiag-issue.html
Relevancy 39.56%

I error in Dxdiag just wanted Dxdiag in error to write about my dxdiag tool that seem to export wrong data With the or the bit dxdiag exporting a dxdiag-file it is easy to see that it mixes up my harddrives somehow assigning them to wrong drive letters logical drives Minor Dxdiag in error error but I am somewhat puzzled that it is still so I have a WD GB Raptor disk as system disk and a WD GB Caviar disk for other stuff partitioned up into um parts It is obvious that the partitions are listed wrong though The letter and size doesnt match the type of harddrive ------------------------ Disk amp DVD CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive C Free Space GB Total Space GB File System NTFS Model WDC WD AAKS- YGA ATA Device Drive D Free Space GB Total Space GB File System NTFS Model WDC WD AAKS- YGA ATA Device Drive E Free Space GB Total Space GB File System NTFS Model WDC WD ADFD- NLR ATA Device Drive F Free Space GB Total Space GB File System NTFS Model WDC WD AAKS- YGA ATA Device Drive G Free Space GB Total Space GB File System NTFS Model WDC WD ADFD- NLR ATA Device Drive H Free Space GB Total Space GB File System NTFS Model WDC WD ADFD- NLR ATA Device Drive I Free Space GB Total Space GB File System NTFS Model WDC WD ADFD- NLR ATA Device

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/124636-dxdiag-error.html
Relevancy 39.56%

I am able to overclock my cpu in my Bios, and then when I restarted, I would log onto windows xp and run dxdiag, and it would give me the approximate speed next to the defaul speed (ex. Intel Celeron 2.66ghz ~3.0ghz). Then, my hard drive broke, and now when I go into dxdiag, it doesn't give me the approximate speed when I overclock, or even if I don't (it would give me the same speed twice (ex. Intel Celeron 2.66ghz ~2.6ghz). Can anyone help me here. I know it's overclocked, but why won't windows show the speed?

A:Dxdiag Cpu Issue

The system properties found in the control panel, tells you your CPU speed. Did you check it?

I found that dxdiag is not very reliable to check CPU speed (although it should).

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dxdiag-cpu-issue.56939/
Relevancy 39.13%

Okay so I really have no idea Error [SOLVED] Dxdiag what to do about my current computer problem First things first I'm on [SOLVED] Dxdiag Error an HP tx z Touchsmart Tablet PC have Windows bit and an ATI Radeon HD graphics card not sure if the card [SOLVED] Dxdiag Error matters though [SOLVED] Dxdiag Error My problem comes when I try to run Zsnes a Super Nintendo Emulator I've always ran it in the past before updating to Windows After the update to win I redownloaded Project with no problems and it worked fine but yesterday I decided to download Snes x a different Super Nes emulator instead of Zsnes because I wanted to try it out After I downloaded it it wouldn't play and told me to download the newest DirectX so I did and afterwards nothing will play I even deleted Snes x and system restored to a point a couple of days ago and I uninstalled P and reinstalled both it and Zsnes and neither will play When I start up Zsnes I get the error message quot DirectDrawCreateEx failed quot so I ran Dxdiag and from the very get go every time I run it I see the message quot Error Problem getting extra display info quot and also Direct d acceleration is showing quot Not Available quot instead of enabled in the display tab I can't find anything on the net so hopefully you guys can help me out Thanks ahead of time

A:[SOLVED] Dxdiag Error

Virtually same problem here, Im using HP touchsmart tx2 1010ea with same graphics card (ATI Radeon HD 3200) was working perfectly then just suddenly stopped working. After a bit of snooping i found i couldnt enable the direct3d acceleration. And when i start dxdiag i get the same "Error:Problem getting extra display info". The Catalist control center seems to think its there but wont load up a 3d image. The message i get when starting games is "unable to determin status of installed video card". So seems to be the same problem as kmattack here, PLEASE HELP! Cheers

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-dxdiag-error-489837.html
Relevancy 39.13%

directshow causes dxdiag to crash and i can't use direct x with games i get the blue screen of death with nv4disp.dll. I have the latest drivers... Why does directshow crash and what can i do to fix it? reinstall directx? This all makes sense now because streaming media has been horrible. I don't need to tell you specs i just want to resolve the directshow issue. direct 3d also doesnt work... thx

A:Help with dxdiag, directshow problem

Try reinstalling DirectX and see if it helps

Are you using Windows XP or Vista? This decides what version you want to install.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-with-dxdiag-directshow-problem.93577/
Relevancy 39.13%

I have two flight sim games that won't run on my new system They work fine on older system I ran dxdiag and it shows a registry registry dxdiag problem error I'm not sure when this happened so I can't do a restore and I don't want to re-install XP pro I have used regedit but need some direction on what this error is Can it be fixed I saw a similair error on a previous thread but they did a re-install to dxdiag registry problem fix it I've run System Mech Pro and it can't find or fixit Here is the dxdiag result file error in bold text ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name GLENNSYSTEM Operating System Windows XP Professional Build Service Pack xpsp sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer NVIDIA System Model NFORCE i LT SLI BIOS Phoenix - AwardBIOS v PG Processor Intel R Core TM Duo CPU E GHz CPUs Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C WINDOWS DirectX Version DirectX c DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ DirectX Files Tab No problems found Display Tab No problems found DirectDraw test results All tests were successful Direct D test results All tests were successful Direct D test results All tests were successful Direct D test results All tests were successful Sound Tab No problems found Music Tab No problems found Input Tab Problems were found in the system registry Details are available in the saved text file Network Tab The registry information for the DirectPlay application 'Total Annihilation' is missing or damaged You should reinstall that application -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D n a DirectDraw retail DirectInput n a DirectMusic n a DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name NVIDIA GeForce GTS Manufacturer NVIDIA Chip type GeForce GTS DAC type Integrated RAMDAC Device Key Enum PCI VEN DE amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV A Display Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Plug and Play Monitor Monitor Max Res Driver Name nv disp dll Driver Version English DDI Version or higher Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo'd Yes WHQL Date Stamp n a VDD n a Mini VDD nv mini sys Mini VDD Date bytes Device Identifier D B E E- D - CF-E - D C CB Vendor ID x DE Device ID x SubSys ID x Revision ID x A Revision ID x A Video Accel ModeMPEG C ModeMPEG D ModeWMV B ModeWMV A Deinterlace Caps CB - - - E - C DB Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch CB - - - E - C DB Format In Out UYVY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out UYVY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch CB - - - E - C DB Format In Out YV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch CB - - - E - C DB Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch Registry OK DDraw Status Enabled D D Status Enabled AGP Status Enabled DDraw Test Result All tests were successful D D Test Result All tests were successful ... Read more

A:dxdiag registry problem

Run a System Restore anyways. It's a whole lot easier than anything else, and the worse thing that can happen is that it doesn't fix it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/dxdiag-registry-problem-527271.html
Relevancy 39.13%

I just noticed this and I'm not sure why dxdiag keeps crashing at the end. Clean install drivers by nvidia(stable and beta) doesn't seem to fix it. updated windows and even reapplied the update that specifically copies a fres ntdll.dll. I'm stumped at this point. Any ideas?

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v45695216yweaeB6h

Video included to show what goes on. For some reason it only stops working when i close the window.

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/21708-dxdiag-stopped-unexpectedly.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Giday,
Do I show all of a DxDiag report, or just the bits that are relevent to the problem. I'm asking here in Security out of paranoia(could the information in a DxDiag report be used to hack a computer). No offence to anyone.
Shocktrooper

Relevancy 39.13%

Hello I recently recovered from a trojan on my Windows XP machine dxdiag missing information and had to re install Everything worked perfectly now I'm setting up my internet and after that I will update my new anti virus program So here's the problem my friend Rob is helping me set up my internet dxdiag information missing and asked for my motherboard information so I followed his instructions and launched the DirectX Diagnostic Tool I went to the Display tab and under the quot Device quot section everything was entered in as n a or just nothing The actual text Device Name Manufacturer n a Chip type n a DAC Type n a Approx Total Memory n a Current Display Mode x bit Hz Monitor How can I find my information and put it back in If I have to download something I can just transfer it from my notebook to the machine itself I'm just really confused and need some help My computer is made by Dell and the model name is XPS i I also have the information in the Sound tab missing too But I do have my Realtek stuff plugged in from my monitor but that's all I know Any help would be appreciated

A:dxdiag information missing

Have you installed all the required drivers?

Open Device Manager and post any device errors.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/dxdiag-information-missing-496649.html
Relevancy 39.13%

When I run dxdiag in the run I get an interface displaying syatem details I have bit windows version installed on my computer When I check DxDiag interface I see quot DxDiag -bit unicode quot at the RAM the graphics DxDiag and card for bottom in the UI getting displayed When iy says -bit unicode does it mean that system information being displayed is for -bit system At the bottom there is a tab which says quot Run bit DxDiag quot Why does it run quot DxDiag bit unicode quot when I have bit windows OS installed when I have bit windows OS and I am getting display poperties for bit when I run DxDiag does it reflect correct system information Or do I need to run run bit DxDiag to find correct info about the system How to find out what DxDiag and RAM for the graphics card is the dedicated memory for the greaphics card I am using When I check propertiesof the graphics card in device manager or in DxDiag I dont find any information about RAM fopr the graphics card Thanks

A:DxDiag and RAM for the graphics card

Have you a 64 bit processor? The "6.01.7600.16385 32-bit unicode" that appears, is your processor, not your OS.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/dxdiag-and-ram-for-the-graphics-card-475846.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Hello,

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate (32). I wanted to run DxDiag to check for problems but it is not able to retrieve any informations about my system. It keeps displaying errors such as :

"Error: Problems while getting the base display informations"
"Error: Problems while getting the base audio informations"
"Error: Problems while getting the base EVR informations"
"Error: Problems while getting the additional display informations"
"Error: Problems while getting the additional audio informations"

These may not be the exact messages in english as I'm translating them for a french OS.

I tried installing the August version of DX but it did not solved the problem.

Can you help me please ?

Thanks.

Gildas

Can you help me ?

A:DxDiag not able to retrieve any informations

I forgot to say that I'm able to get a DxDiag.txt file. I added it as an attachement.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/44522-dxdiag-not-able-retrieve-any-informations.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Okay, Im just looking for the latest gchand.dll. Ive downloaded several from google seems like they just aren't the right one, that game control handler is important or i can't run any games or anything that uses my graphics card.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/directx-dxdiag-log-gchand-dll.27591/
Relevancy 39.13%

I'm using WinXP with all the updates and such. FOr some unknown reason my CD and DVD roms have disappeared from my msinfo and dxdiag files they work as far as I see except for some games refuse to run. They show up in explorer and also my device manager.. The only progs I see that may cause this is the fact I have a aspi layer installed and also have Alcohol %120 installed. Have you ever heard of anything like this? Any help would be appreciated. I really don't feel like having to reinstall windows again

A:CD-Roms gone in msinfo and dxdiag

saw something about alcohol while browsing did'nt take much notice,try uninstalling alcohol and see if it returns to normal
if it does try reinstalling alcohol

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-roms-gone-in-msinfo-and-dxdiag.257982/
Relevancy 39.13%

My sister and I have the same computers so when I checked our DxDiag reports, I realised I have two driver names (igdumdx32.dll,igd10umd32.dll) while she only has one (igdumd32.dll). Why is that so?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/two-driver-names-in-dxdiag.837756/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hello When I run quot DXDIAG quot in Start Run I notice on the GENERAL TAB page the following System Manufacturer N A System Model N A BIOS N A All other computer info is listed correctly on this page QUESTION DXDIAG.EXE All Information ? Detecting - Not Does anyone know WHERE quot DXDIAG quot is finding all this info - so that I can quot fill in quot the missing info and have it detected I am only missing those THREE mentioned above THANK YOU for any help or info MY MACHINE Computer was custom-built on May Microsoft Windows Second Edition A Intel Pentium II MMX MHz Processor w Cooling Fan ENPC Enlightcorp EP-KL v -PCI -ISA -AGP Mainboard Award BIOS v PG -i LX-SMC X- A JECBC- Front Bus Speed FBS MHz Deep Electronic Co ATX- b Watt V Power Supply Quantum Bigfoot TX GB HD UDMA DMA on MASTER C D Samsung quot MB MB Internal Floppy Drive A Yamaha CRW EZ X Internal CD-RW DMA on MASTER E Hitachi CDR- X Internal CD-ROM DMA on SLAVE F Pragmatic H RSP-F Internal Modem Rockwell ACF K-Flex BPS PnP Data Fax Voice ATI D Rage Pro AGP X Video Card MB MB AGP SGRAM AGP slot TURBO Display Resolution Present Settings x xHighColor -bit DCS S PCI Ensoniq clone Sound Card Ensoniq AudioPCI Intel AB EB PCI to USB Universal Host Controller USB Root Hub Smile CB SL PnP Monitor quot Digital Color dp Hewlett-Packard SK- K Keyboard w Hotkeys Standard PS Port Mouse Microsoft PS IntelliMouse Trackball vmouse vxd Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Pro Joystick v Software Canon BJC- Color Inkjet Printer SYSTEM RAM MB SDRAM DIMM -Pin MB- Mhz MB- Mhz MB- Mhz MB Free RAM all running programs CLOSED Internet Explorer SP -bit Strength AOL AOL Email Dial-Up Connection DIRECTX a DirectDraw Acceleration Enabled Test Successful Direct D Acceleration Enabled Test Successful AGP Texture Acceleration Enabled NO-TEST BUTTON DirectMusic Enabled Test Successful DirectInput No Problems nbsp

A:DXDIAG.EXE - Not Detecting All Information ?

Hiya

Not sure, as I don't use 98, but just doublecheck that the listing is there in My Computer. Just rightclick on the icon on your desktop, and choose Properties.

Is it the same or different? I'll see if I can find a way to edit the options, as I can't access the registry at work

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dxdiag-exe-not-detecting-all-information.139917/
Relevancy 39.13%

dxdiag still shows incorrect information for approx. display memory. so far through my research i have found this problem has been around for months. can you please make a fix for it?

A:@Microsoft, When will you make a fix for dxdiag?

I doubt that Microsoft will really notice your cry for help here...in any case, if you already know it's a bug in DXDiag and the information shown is incorrect, then there's no real reason to worry about it...

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/192317-microsoft-when-will-you-make-fix-dxdiag.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Direct3D 7 test results: Failure at step 8 (Creating 3D Device): HRESULT = 0x887602eb (error code)
Direct3D 8 test results: Failure at step 8 (Creating 3D Device): HRESULT = 0x8876086a (3D not available)
Direct3D 9 test results: Failure at step 8 (Creating 3D Device): HRESULT = 0x8876086a (3D not available)

how can i fix?

A:dxdiag 3d test failed

Can you give us more information about your system, specifically your video card and motherboard and any other info about your RAM, hard drives etc.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/dxdiag-3d-test-failed-135040.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Because i couldn't play a game it told me to get a updated driver that supported shader So i typed DXDIAG into run and looked on my display and there was info but DXDIAG no I run display no information can you help me please i have displayed the information below ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time I run DXDIAG but no display info of this report Machine name HOMEPC Operating System Windows XP Home Edition Build Service Pack xpsp sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer Dell Inc System Model Dimension BIOS Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version A Processor I run DXDIAG but no display info Intel R Pentium R CPU GHz CPUs Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C WINDOWS DirectX Version DirectX c DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ DirectX Files Tab No problems found Display Tab The system is using the generic video driver Please install video driver provided by the hardware manufacturer Direct D functionality not available You should verify that the driver is a final version from the hardware manufacturer Sound Tab No problems found Music Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found Network Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D n a DirectDraw retail DirectInput n a DirectMusic n a DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name Manufacturer Chip type DAC type Device Key Enum Display Memory n a Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Monitor Max Res Driver Name vga dll Driver Version English DDI Version unknown Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo'd Yes WHQL Date Stamp n a VDD n a Mini VDD vga sys Mini VDD Date bytes Device Identifier D B EE - - CF-B - AAEC C Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID x Revision ID x Revision ID x Video Accel Deinterlace Caps n a Registry OK DDraw Status Not Available D D Status Not Available AGP Status Not Available DDraw Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run thanks for looking and i hope you can help me josh

A:I run DXDIAG but no display info

You should update your display driver.
You should be able to get that here

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/i-run-dxdiag-but-no-display-info-511609.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Hey All,

Just wondering since I'm a W7Ultimate Noob...where is DxDiag...lol infact where is the run bar >.> but I need to know where DxDiag is more than anything else...

Thanks All!
Take Care~
Pyro--

A:DxDiag for Windows 7 Ultimate...Where is it?

Click on Start -> type dxdiag press enter.

You can still find the traditional Run box by pressing Windows Key + R

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/dxdiag-for-windows-7-ultimate-where-is-it-500589.html
Relevancy 39.13%

i ran dxdiag on my machine at work where my game is running fine at 50-60 fps- it has directx 8 and the cube in one of the tests spins nice and smooth.
ran the same test on machine at home where the game is not running fine 5 fps - it has directx 9 the cube spins so fast u cant make anything out? any ideas? and if it is the directx 9 causing the problem how do i uninstall it and reinstall directx 8?

A:Directx - Dxdiag Question

DX9 is apparantly uninstallable. But one thing you need to take into consideration is the specifications of the two machines.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/directx-dxdiag-question.224649/
Relevancy 39.13%

I thought it was a graphics please to causes Dxdiag Directshow crash, help card problem so i uninstalled drivers for my graphics card and still when i run dxdiag and the message comes up saying would you like to bypass directshow as there was an error last time and i click no it crashes so i now know it isn t my graphics card This may be affecting all games used with direct x because when i try to play Directshow causes Dxdiag to crash, help please a game i get the BSOD with nv disp dll and even if i changed to earlier or newest drivers i still got BSOD I need help i think this effects streaming media also youtube playback is horrible and zshare windows media player etc Only if i use zoomplayer does media work correctly i saved all system information from Directshow causes Dxdiag to crash, help please dxdiag and i am use the Directshow causes Dxdiag to crash, help please windows generic driver i havent got a high-performance cpu but that shouldnt stop me from resolving the problem hope this isn t too much to examine i have already wasted money thinking this is a hardware problem ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name DA-COMP Operating System Windows XP Professional Build Service Pack xpsp sp rtm - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer VIA Technologies Inc System Model VT C BIOS Award Modular BIOS v PG Processor AMD-K tm D processor MMX DNow MHz Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C WINDOWS DirectX Version DirectX c DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit Unicode DxDiag Previously Crashed in DirectShow stage ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ DirectX Files Tab No problems found Display Tab The system is using the generic video driver Please install video driver provided by the hardware manufacturer Direct D functionality not available You should verify that the driver is a final version from the hardware manufacturer Sound Tab No problems found Music Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found Network Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D n a DirectDraw retail DirectInput n a DirectMusic n a DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name Manufacturer Chip type DAC type Device Key Enum Display Memory n a Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Monitor Max Res Driver Name vga dll Driver Version English DDI Version unknown Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d Yes WHQL Date Stamp n a VDD n a Mini VDD vga sys Mini VDD Date bytes Device Identifier D B EE - - CF-B - AAEC C Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID x Revision ID x Revision ID x Video Accel Deinterlace Caps n a Registry OK DDraw Status Not Available D D Status Not Available AGP Status Not Available DDraw Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description C-Media Wave Device Default Sound Playback Yes Default Voice Playback Yes Hardware ID PCI VEN F amp DEV amp SUBSYS F amp REV Manufacturer ID Product ID Type WDM Driver Name cmaudio sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Debug WHQL Logo d Yes Date and Size bytes Other Files Driver Provider C-Media HW Accel Level Full Cap Flags xF F Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX tm Listen Src Yes Yes I DL tm Listen Src Yes Yes Sensaura tm ZoomFX tm Yes Registry OK Sound Test Result Not run --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description C-Media Wave Device Default Sound Capture Yes Default Voice Capture Yes Driver Name cmaudio sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Debug Date and Size bytes Cap Flags x Format Flags xCC ----------- DirectMusic ----------- DLS Path C WINDOWS SYSTEM drivers GM DLS DLS Version Acceleration n a Ports Microsoft Synthesizer Software Not Kernel Mode Outpu... Read more

Relevancy 39.13%

I 2 Freetime/DxDiag Sims recently installed the Freetime expanssion pack and my game was running fine but a day later when I started my game all the sims where quot jumping back quot wich means they weren t able to do anything they couldn t interact talk or use most Sims 2 Freetime/DxDiag of the items I uninstalled that Expanssion pack and the game was fine again I re installed Freetime and I get the same problem again I have tried uninstalling the entire game all EPs and the base game and Sims 2 Freetime/DxDiag installed it all over again and Sims 2 Freetime/DxDiag it didn t work either I also wrote to EA games and they walked me through uninstalling the game manually going in to quot regedit quot and removing a few files after that I uninstalled the game again and ran quot registry mechanic quot I installed the game again and everything goes fine until I install Freetime I have no custom content no downloads no hacks what so ever my game is quot clean quot So I have no idea why my laptop doesn t like freetime here s my Dxdiag ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name FIO-LAPTOP Operating System Windows Vista Home Premium Build vista gdr - Language Norwegian Bokm l Regional Setting Norwegian Bokm l System Manufacturer Dell Inc System Model XPS M BIOS Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version A Processor Intel R Core TM Duo CPU T GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name NVIDIA GeForce M GT Manufacturer NVIDIA Chip type GeForce M GT DAC type Integrated RAMDAC Device Key Enum PCI VEN DE amp DEV amp SUBSYS E amp REV A Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Generisk PnP-skjerm Driver Name nvd dum dll nvwgf um dll Driver Version English DDI Version Ex Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d Yes WHQL Date Stamp Device Identifier D B E E- - CF-BD - C CA Vendor ID x DE Device ID x SubSys ID x E Revision ID x A Revision ID x A Video Accel ModeMPEG A ModeMPEG C ModeVC C ModeWMV C ModeVC B the dxdiag was too big so I m attaching it thank you nbsp

A:Sims 2 Freetime/DxDiag

Are your GPU drivers updated?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sims-2-freetime-dxdiag.704278/
Relevancy 39.13%

Running WinMe and with Nvidia Geforce 32Meg video card and went out and obtained and installed Nvidia.66.94 updated driver for my video card and started having problems.

At boot time found that it was hanging and ctrl-alt-del showed process ddhelp.exe not
responding --

Funny since after the install of the above latest/greatest driver I did a dxdiag and had
no problems

AFter finding that the ddhelp was for dxdiag help - I tried running dxdiag from the run
cmd and it comes back with:

unable to find system info
unable to detect a few other things that I can not remember because now I am at work

So went back to previous driver and still dxdiag does not work correctly

I am running DirectX 9b -- somehow it got corrupted ??

what do I do next -- go to 9c

?
anyone

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dxdiag-can-not-get-system-info.322869/
Relevancy 39.13%

I just replace a motherboard in a machine, all seemed to be running stable until I tried to run Burn It Test. I would get a BSOD every time I opened the program. The only other time was was able to replicate the problem is when I run DXDiag. I get to the point where it asks if I want to bypass "direct play". If I click "no", instant BSOD (same stop error).

I've tried totally reinstalling my video card (onboard ATI 2100). Any ideas?

Thanks

A:DXDIAG Blue Screen

You have to cheack and update your drivers .

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/352112/dxdiag-blue-screen/
Relevancy 39.13%

computer works fine i can uninstall things but cannot install report below Code ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name BLOWE-PC Operating System Windows Home Premium -bit Build Service Pack win sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer n a System Model n a BIOS n a Processor n a CPUs Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows problems cant N/A in dxdiag install Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting Using System DPI System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name Manufacturer Chip type DAC type Device Key Enum Display Memory n a N/A problems in dxdiag cant install Dedicated Memory n a Shared Memory n a Current Mode x bit Hz Driver Name Driver File Version Driver Version DDI Version unknown Driver Model unknown Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo'd n a WHQL Date Stamp n a Device Identifier D B EE - - CF-B -B DAEC CB Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID x Revision ID x Driver Strong Name Unknown Rank Of Driver Unknown Video Accel Deinterlace Caps n a D D Overlay n a DXVA-HD n a DDraw Status Not Available D D Status Not Available AGP Status Not Available ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio Default Sound Playback Yes Default Voice Playback No Hardware ID HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV Manufacturer ID Product ID Type WDM Driver Name RTKVHD sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail WHQL Logo'd Yes Date and Size bytes Other Files Driver Provider Realtek Semiconductor Corp HW Accel Level Basic Cap Flags xF F Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX tm Listen Src No No I DL tm Listen Src No No Sensaura tm ZoomFX tm No Description Realtek Digital Output Optical Realtek High Definition Audio Default Sound Playback No Default Voice Playback No Hardware ID HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV Manufacturer ID Product ID Type WDM Driver Name RTKVHD sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail WHQL Logo'd Yes Date and Size bytes Other Files Driver Provider Realtek Semiconductor Corp HW Accel Level Basic Cap Flags xF F Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX tm Listen Src No No I DL tm Listen Src No No Sensaura tm ZoomFX tm No Description Realtek Digital Output Realtek High Definition Audio Default Sound Playback No Default Voice Playback Yes Hardware ID HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV Manufacturer ID Product ID Type WDM Driver Name RTKVHD sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail WHQL Logo'd Yes Date and Size bytes Other Files Driver Provider Realtek Semiconductor Corp HW Accel Level Basic Cap Flags xF F Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX tm Listen Src No No I DL tm Listen Src No No Sensaura tm ZoomFX tm No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name Mouse Attached Controller ID n a Vendor Product ID n a FF Driver n a Device Name Keyboard Attached Controller ID n a Vendor Product ID n a FF Driver n a Device Name HID-compliant consumer control device Attached Controller ID x Vendor Product ID xFEEB xDEEF FF Driver n a Device Name HID-compliant device Attached Controller ID x Vend... Read more

A:N/A problems in dxdiag cant install

If you can't install applications, then the computer isn't running fine. When did this start? What were you doing immediately prior to the problem starting? When was the last time you scanned for viruses? Have you ever checked the system for errors, ie run a "sfc /scannow" command?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/223124-n-problems-dxdiag-cant-install.html