Windows Support Forum

Graphic card drivers malfunctioning

Q: Graphic card drivers malfunctioning

I am having Nvidia Geforce 740M 2 GB graphic card .My Graphic card drivers are malfunctionig.The screen starts to flicker when I play games like dishonored ,arkham city etc .I have tried reinstalling the games as well as I have Uninstalled and then again installed my graphic card drivers again. I have even tried the newer versions of my graphic card drivers. But its not helping.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Graphic card drivers malfunctioning

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Graphic card drivers malfunctioning

Spybat said:

I am having Nvidia Geforce 740M 2 GB graphic card .My Graphic card drivers are malfunctionig.The screen starts to flicker when I play games like dishonored ,arkham city etc .I have tried reinstalling the games as well as I have Uninstalled and then again installed my graphic card drivers again. I have even tried the newer versions of my graphic card drivers. But its not helping.Click to expand...

Your GPU maybe going bad, it happens from time to time and this is based on the fact you have uninstalled everything and tried again. Have you also tried lowering the graphics settings in both games lower to see if that helps? Also try making sure Physx is off because thats very demanding for a 740m since Batman has Physx.

My advice is to seek your notebook manufacturer if nothing I said helps and see if they can replace the card in it. I don't know what else off the top of my head you could try since you have done by the sound of things everything correct.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/graphic-card-drivers-malfunctioning.200058/
Relevancy 68.8%

Just in the process of reinstalling my Win7 OS. I have an ATI Radeon HD5750 Graphics Card and when Windows was installing I noticed that it installed drivers for the graphic card. In my previous install I had the Catalyst Control Centre installed but never ever used it for anything that I know of. So my question is, do I need to install the CCC package from the ATI site or are the windows installed drivers just as good. On a similar tack without starting a new thread. Do I need to reinstall the chipset drivers for my Gigabyte MA770T-UD3 Motherboard or are they still installed?.

A:Windows 7 drivers or ATI graphic card drivers?.

If you have an ATI graphics card/chip...some say that you don't need to install CCC.

I have a history of ATI cards/chipsets and I always install the full package because the card/chip works properly and I don't care about the fact that I don't ever use CCC.

Any drivers installed by Windows by default will work...but for optimum use of the graphics function, you probably need to install the drivers provided by the system or motherboard manufacturer.

Anytime an O/S is reinstalled...all previous system files are flushed.  Of course, a clean install fllushes everything.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/529577/windows-7-drivers-or-ati-graphic-card-drivers/
Relevancy 67.08%

i have a Ati Mobility Raedon X1400 on windows media centre and i need help finding the latest drivers for my system. (7.5)

Relevancy 67.08%

Hello

I've installed Windows 8 x64 on my system. Mobo name is GA - MA78gm S2H. It has ATI Radeon HD 3200 as inbuilt graphics.

I couldn't find drivers on official site for HD 3200. I read on AMD site that windows 8 has those drivers inbuilt.

When I tried to play Counter-Strike, it started in software mode (game screen has pixels) instead of OpenGL.

What should I do ? ( I don't play any other game )

A:Graphic card drivers help

Installed windows 7 x64 bit drivers in compatibility mode, it worked

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/8287-graphic-card-drivers-help.html
Relevancy 67.08%

I'm fixing a computer for my friend, and the driver for the graphics card are missing, and he has no idea what brand it is, and it is an onboard graphic card so I cant look for the label there... is there any way to find it out, and if there is, do you know of any good driver pages?
Thanks.

A:Old graphic card drivers....

Find out the name and model of the mobo and should find the drivers for the graphic adapter on there web page.
Either look on the mobo or write down the BIOS string and use google to pin-point the manufacturer web site, which in return should lead you to the graphic adapter driver download.
HTH

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/old-graphic-card-drivers.168117/
Relevancy 66.22%

Hey, i got recently bought evga geforce gtx1050ti sc, installed latest drivers from the site but it seems like no drivers were installed. Any suggestions?

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/graphic-card-drivers-seem-not-be-installed-4609567/
Relevancy 66.22%

Do you need to update a driver to the Vista driver before you upgrade to Vista? I have a Graphic Card that was incompatible according to Vista Upgrade Advisor. I know it is compatible though. Please help?

Relevancy 65.79%

HI
I have Sony vaio VPCEA45FG laptop with subjected graphics card. Now sony in not providing Windows 8 support for this system. I really need to use Windows 8 since i found it so awesome. Most of my drivers for Win7 as provided by sony work well in Windows 8 like pointing driver, Audio etc. But for graphic card one it doesnt install. I tried performing the action as in this thread below:
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 drivers for SONY laptop VPCEB14EN
. But the drivers it gave me was for Windows Vista and it though does work fine. I needed help on installing Sony provided graphic driver for windows 7 to run in windows 8. or if i can run generic drivers as provided by ATI?
Drivers which sony provided for Win7 is an exe file and hangs at "Enumerating Source Media". Need help in installing latest driver and CCC utility.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/17580-ati-hd5470-graphic-card-utility-drivers.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Well, one nice day some game of mine crashed and windows took over its preferences [1152x864 @ 60Hz] so i went to Control Panel>Display>Settings>Advanced and BOOM my PC crashed.. meaning: i can change my monitors resolution [since its in "Settings"] but i cant change my monitor's refresh rate [since my PC crashes every time i enter this menu].
Neihter can i acces my Geforce 7650 GS's control center [the PC freezes if i try that] and i cant reinstall the drivers eihter [the PC crashes here aswell]. x_x

Relevancy 65.79%

So I finished building my computer today (First time build) and I was trying to install the drivers for my GEFORCE GTX 970. Every time I tried I would get an install error. I tried contacting a tech support company but they wanted to charge an arm and a leg for there services. However they did identify that it wasn't connecting because some of the Microsoft programs had stopped and therefore the card was not being identified. They also showed me a list of warnings and errors with the software. If anyone could spare the time to help me with this that would be wonderful.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/drivers-for-graphic-card-unable-to-install.1169488/
Relevancy 65.79%

I have a ATI Radeon® 7000 Series video card and as im aware its a plug and play, although I tried to update the drivers for it from the Amd ATI site, I got the ATI control panel and it updated my drivers, but then text went blurry abit but i left it, after a while i was annoyed so i unistalled Ati control panel along with its drivers although today I've been having some bad effects, Scrolling is slower on both mozzila firefox and internet explorer, dragging files is slower and Now i cannot watch a movie in windows media player in full screen because its all slow, Can you please help me completely remove what I installed?

Thanks!

A:Stupid graphic/video card drivers

edit:System restore is not an option since im such a Ineedspacedude person.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/stupid-graphic-video-card-drivers.740437/
Relevancy 65.79%

I have a Nvidia GeForce Ti card memory and currently using display driver no I drivers installing Question card about graphic installed it a few weeks ago and experienced no problems However last week I was trying to install a game and immediately after experienced graphic glitches and anomalies later I started experiencing a change of display settings on the desktop itself Question about installing graphic card drivers windows xp home Yesterday I found that there is a new display driver and thought I should install it But when I read the release notes I realized that I am supposed to uninstall the current driver before installing the latest After reading that I realized my possible mistake - I did not uninstall the display version before installing my current driver What is the best way to pursue the matter I am far from an expert with computers and not sure what to now without an irreversible damage Is it possible to quot clean quot my mistakes and install the newest driver expecting it to work properly nbsp

A:Question about installing graphic card drivers

I believe in XP you can "roll back" to a previous driver. Control Panel>System>Hardware>Device Manager.

This way, you can roll back the driver, uninstall the "original" driver and install the new one.

Hope this helps,

MBN

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/question-about-installing-graphic-card-drivers.188210/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi ! I am having some troubles with drivers.

I have a Geforce 6200 graphic card but Windows 7 doesnt recognize the drivers for it, even the one installed by WDDM (the generic one). How can be this posible?!

I have tried installing the latest drivers available for my graphic card but same result. In the other partition I have Windows XP and drivers are working perfectly.

PD: I did my Win 7 DVD bootable with this tutorial UNAWAVE - Code 5 Error whilst booting Windows 7 DVD because i was getting the code 5 error.

Thanks for your time, I have been trying to solve this problem few days and Im still stuck.

A:Win 7 doesnt recognize drivers for graphic card.

Read this:
GeForce 6200 Code 43

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/101101-win-7-doesnt-recognize-drivers-graphic-card.html
Relevancy 65.79%

My pc is running windows - bit ultimate I upgraded the after drivers upgrade card? graphic new I motherboard Should motherboard of my PC in with second generation i processor and GB RAM It has integrated intel graphics already Today I installed new Kingston DDR GB RAM My pc has detected it and running fine I also installed ZOTAC NVIDIA GT GB DDR Graphics Card in its PCI slot My motherboard is ECS Should I upgrade motherboard drivers after new graphic card? model H H -M Here are the full specifications Here are the full specifications of my CPU After installing the graphics card I downloaded and installed the latest drivers from the official nvidia geforce website My PC has accepted the graphics card perfectly and I am experiencing a nice boost in the performance I have been running old drivers of my motherboard which were available in without any trouble Should I download new drivers for chipset and other parts Updated drivers of year are available on the ECS website Moreover updated intel integrated drivers are also available I tried updating the BIOS too of my motherboard but I got the ROM files error I am planning to upgrade to windows ECS guys are saying that they added special support for windows in the new BIOS Should I upgrade my BIOS as well

A:Should I upgrade motherboard drivers after new graphic card?

If all is working well - leave it alone. The BIOS does not need an update based on what you added.
DO NOT go to Windows 8 - in my experience you will be better off to stay with W-7. Remember that Windows 10 is the replacement for W-8/8.1. Just my 2 cents.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/397880-should-i-upgrade-motherboard-drivers-after-new-graphic-card.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I am having problem nvidea graphic card since I upgraded my OS Vista Business to Windows 7 Ultimate.Even after successfull instalation of upgraded drivers for Nvidia provided by Sony itself.After one or two shutdown driver get cracked kindly help.

A:problem with nvidia graphic card drivers

Hi drpuneet50 , have a look at this thread Nvidia Graphic Drivers particulary post 4 you will see some links in the sig of Fz21z on how to install the nvidia graphic drivers on the sony viao , hope this helps

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/91709-problem-nvidia-graphic-card-drivers.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I wonder if anyone can advise me SP1 Problem graphic with card drivers after install on a problem i'm having I recently installed SP but Problem with graphic card drivers after SP1 install since then i have had problems with my graphics card I only have choices of resolution available X and X I tried removing the device through Device Manager installing the latest drivers but when the PC restarts it installs the older drivers and then offers the same resolutions again even though before the restart i had more although not all esp the higher res widescreen options I also get an error when trying to access the Catalyst Control Panel quot Could not load file or assembly 'CLI Problem with graphic card drivers after SP1 install Implementation Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken ba Problem with graphic card drivers after SP1 install c f e' or one of its dependencies The system cannot find the file specified quot Would manually removing all the installed driver files sort this out or is there an easier option I am running Vista Ultimate Build with recently installed SP My specs are as follows - Intel Core Duo E Ghz - Intel DP DP Mainboard - GB DDR RAM - ATI Radeon HD Gigabyte GV-RX H - GB Seagate SATA Drive amp GB Seagate SATA Drive with GB External Drive -

A:Problem with graphic card drivers after SP1 install

Go here http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_ca...common-vista32 and try version 8.12 and see if that helps

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/problem-with-graphic-card-drivers-after-sp1-install-324396.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I m not so sure that this is the right forum to post it in But I do hope that reply will come soon Thanks in advance I have a gigabyte W V Notebook with GeForce M GS in it My computer has a problem when I try to install any msi file to it saying somthin about the package not installed bla bla bla My research brought up that because I moved my quot documents and settings quot folder I use XP Pro SP to another patition NEW/OLD Problem Card drivers installing Graphic my of the windows installer doesn t recognize the package and refuse to install it Got to that conclusion by taking the msi file from my temp folder in my user directory - gt moved it to c where original windows is installed and install works Now comes the problem I tried to update my graphic driver and because the control panel uses an msi install the install fails Problem is none of the rollbacks works now and I CAN T use my old method because the install is automatic and crashes before I can change folder and do the trick mantioned in Question is How to solve the MSI installer bug Or does anyone has any idea how to Install the Nvidia drivers without the Control Panel I am currently using the original windows VGA driver which are very annoying and not operate able plus I got a graphic assignment due in Problem installing NEW/OLD drivers of my Graphic Card days so time is very important to find and solution to any nvidia drivers Problem installing NEW/OLD drivers of my Graphic Card Any reference to any solution will be welcome though if you can fix the installer problem that would be a great plus Please move this question to any forum necessary if u need Thanks again in advance MadBafla nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-installing-new-old-drivers-of-my-graphic-card.920369/
Relevancy 65.79%

after installing the drivers of my video card (radeon hd 5770) i restarted the pc and i couldn't open any programs, i saw the desktop but no icons. taskmng.exe didn't even work. when i start the pc in safe mode and uninstall the video card it works fine.

A:graphic card drivers are messing up window 7

Are you installing the drivers from the CD or did you download them. If it was from the CD you should download the latest drivers for W7.

32bit Drivers

64bit Drivers

This is assuming this is a desktop system. If it is not select your own drivers At ATI

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/graphic-card-drivers-are-messing-up-window-7.939957/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi

I have a GeForce 8500GT Graphics card that no longer works if I install ANY drivers available for it. Before you ask I have tried the oldest drivers possible, they do not work either! It all started from a BSOD (unfortunately I lost the minidump files in a system restore) and the following days it stopped working, the computer would freeze on the Windows starting logo of Win7. Making it seem like a OS problem. But a week later and numerous tests later it appears the card works fine without drivers, but as soon as I install any it stops working. I was wandering if there is another way of using this card?

Cheers

Ending

Relevancy 64.93%

Hi all I have the following computer CPU Intel Core i - CPU GHz Motherboard MSI B -G BSOD card not drivers, caused by graphic but convinced GAMING MS- - latest device drivers gb ram graphics card AMD Radeon R - latest device drivers Hard drives one main and back ups which I use for video editing work and playing the latest star wars battlefront play BSOD caused by graphic card drivers, but not convinced But there is always something wrong I getting BSOD every - hours Now that I have finished a major video editing project I can try to work out what is wrong I tried a few things but BSOD caused by graphic card drivers, but not convinced what fixed it was BSOD caused by graphic card drivers, but not convinced removing the graphic card device drivers and using the default drivers But that means I don't get the full use out of a video card Now before everyone assumes that I have fixed the problem I must point out what was happening before When I had the graphics card drivers installed I used to do some funny things to get the computer to work - I used to unplug the DVD drive unplug plug in other hard drives yes plugging a second hard drive back in used to get the computer working for days swapping ram chips taking out ram chips which I was hesitant to do as I needed them I have tried each ram chip one at a time and they are not the problem So what could be causing all these problems Is the motherboard not handling it all Is it really just the video card and I need to get another Is there a program I could download to check all my hardware to see if they are working correctly James

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/399439-bsod-caused-graphic-card-drivers-but-not-convinced.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi. I want to use 3D features in Photoshop but this message comes up:
It seems as if I don't have enough vRAM. I went to my Advanced Display settings to check and found this:

It looks as if I have more than enough. Are my drivers out of date?

DirectX Diagnostic:
Also, my computer said it came with "Radeon Graphics" but it seems as if my computer is using Intel and not Radeon to help it. How can I tell if Radeon is in use?

Thanks.

System information:

A:vRAM Not in Use - Out of date drivers - Unused Graphic Card

The specs for your Nothbook are here ( HP Pavilion dv7-6135dx Entertainment Notebook PC Product Specifications HP Pavilion dv7-6135dx Entertainment Notebook PC | HP? Support) the Drivers from HP are here (Software & driver downloads HP Pavilion dv7-6135dx Entertainment Notebook PC | HP? Support) You may try updating your drivers and especially the AMD high definition drivers. Your notebook uses switchable graphics, which means the CPU decides which to use. What may be happening is the CPU is using the on board graphics with photoshop rather than the dedicated graphics. I'm not sure how to change it with AMD, but see if you have an option in CCC to use High Performance, which should use the dedicated graphics. Just be aware, with using the dedicated graphics, you will get better performance but your battery life will suffer. But, I would be sure I updated the drivers first. The battery life, you can deal with, as long as you are aware of the fact. I assume you could always switch back to the current settings when high performance is not needed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/327590-vram-not-use-out-date-drivers-unused-graphic-card.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I made my backup of drivers and
formatted my window and then restored
my drivers but still my few drivers are
not working.
Don't have drivers Dvd.... And not able to find
drivers online
Device manager http://tinypic.com/r/105veza/5

Catalyst control center. tinypic.com/r/15fheo8/5
My model is Samsung series 3 350v4x-
SOCTH bought it from Thailand...

If you are giving me links from Samsung site let me tell you I did my homework and was not Able to find them..
So please suggest me ways so that my drivers start working.. And ya they were working before....

Relevancy 64.93%

Hi all I have the following computer CPU Intel BSOD drivers, graphic card by not convinced caused but Core i - CPU GHz Motherboard MSI B -G GAMING MS- - latest device drivers gb ram graphics card AMD Radeon R - latest device drivers Hard drives one main and back ups which I use for video editing work and playing the latest star wars battlefront play But there is always something wrong I getting BSOD every - hours Now that I have finished a major video editing project I can try to work out what is wrong I tried a few things but what fixed it was removing the graphic card device drivers and using the BSOD caused by graphic card drivers, but not convinced default BSOD caused by graphic card drivers, but not convinced drivers But that means I don't get the full use out of a video card Now before everyone assumes that I have fixed the problem I must point out what was happening before When I had the graphics card drivers installed I used to do some funny things to get the computer to work - I used to unplug the DVD drive unplug plug in other hard drives yes plugging a second hard drive back in used to get the computer working for days swapping ram chips taking out ram chips which I was hesitant to do as I needed them I have tried each ram chip one at a time and they are not the problem So what could be causing all these problems Is the motherboard not handling it all Is it really just the video card and I need to get another Is there a program I could download to check all my hardware to see if they are working correctly James

A:BSOD caused by graphic card drivers, but not convinced

Have just had another BSOD and my log files says it is caused by ntoskrnl.exe+6f400

It didn't start as a BSOD, the screen simply went to the screen background and I could do nothing, when I restarted the computer I then had the BSOD.

From google it states that it is most probably caused by bad ram memory, but I have taken all four chips out and used them one at a time with no effect

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/399439-bsod-caused-graphic-card-drivers-but-not-convinced.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello, I hope you can help me, because this issue is bothering me. I have a Sony Vaio Laptop VGN FZ38M, Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit. I had Windows Vista Home Premium and I decided to format my laptop and use W7 instead. My graphic card is nVidia GeForce 8400M GT GPU. I visited the official NVIDIA site and downloaded the drivers, but they can't be installed; hardware (aka card) not detected. What can I do? I can't even use screensavers and play video games without my graphic card -_- The laptop recognizes a Generic Adapter. If you need more information let me know.
Thanks!

A:Graphic Card not detected after format; drivers can't be installed

Try this one Sony : VGN-FZ38M updates | Download updates for VGN-FZ38M
Save it to your desktop, and run it in compatibility mode for Windows Vista.
Right Click>Click on compatibility tab>Check the Run in compatibility mode for: box>select Windows Vista>Click Apply>Click Ok>Run installer>Reboot

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/237149-graphic-card-not-detected-after-format-drivers-cant-installed.html
Relevancy 64.07%

hi i have a dell vostro 220, i put in a evga ( e-geforce 8600 gt ) graphic card,after that i updated the drive for it and now nothing will show up except the biosystems, i can't get the intergrated onboard graphic to work and plus it won't work in safemode either. can anyone help me please.

A:Solved: i updated my drivers for my graphic card and now nothing show up execpt the b

Did the driver come from your manufacturer? What problem caused you to change the driver?

Do you have a Vista DVD? Can you boot to recovery and run System Restore?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-i-updated-my-drivers-for-my-graphic-card-and-now-nothing-show-up-execpt-the-b.946003/
Relevancy 64.07%

About 7 months ago, i had to RMA a graphics card cause it kept causing BSOD's. The graphics card I had received from EVGA seemed to be dead on arrival so I RMA'd that one as well. The next one(my current graphics card) worked for about 6 months. About a couple days ago it started to get intense artifacting then the display driver will crash receiving the typical message of "display driver crashed due to taking to long to respond"- but it mostly crashes playing mildly graphic intensive games, sometimes i get crashes just being on the desktop, but it's rare
So far i have tried

Installed new drivers
Reinstalled windows
Reseated GPU's the ram as well
updated bios

My system

Motherboard:
Asus p8z68v/gen3

Processor:
i7 CPU 2600k

Memory:
Corsair 8GB RAM

Hard Drive:
500 Seagate

Video Card:
Evga 660

PSU:
corsair cx750m

Operating System:
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

A:GFX card drivers crash when playing graphic intensive games

wltr, welcome to 7 forums. What are your temps?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/346944-gfx-card-drivers-crash-when-playing-graphic-intensive-games.html
Relevancy 64.07%

hi i have a dell vostro 220, i put in a evga ( e-geforce 8600 gt ) graphic card,after that i updated the drive for it and now nothing will show up except the biosystems, i can't get the intergrated onboard graphic to work and plus it won't work in safemode either. can anyone help me please.

A:i updated my drivers for my graphic card and now nothing show up execpt the biosystem

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-updated-my-drivers-for-my-graphic-card-and-now-nothing-show-up-execpt-the-biosystem.945754/
Relevancy 59.77%

First of all I don't know too much about computers so use easy language please I have sent in my computer to get repaired and got it isn't my Graphic graphic finds found. Help! card Only integrated card. back yestersay Since then i've been trying to get it to work properly again I can't play any of the games I used to play before I sent it in to get repaired for example Battlefield I can start dota but it looks pretty messed up I can run minecraft though Anyway after a lot of questions asked trying out different stuff and after getting further and further to the end of this problem I've come to this My computer shows me that I have an Graphic card isn't found. Only finds my integrated graphic card. Help! nvidia geforce nforce a graphic card Although it says in the computer description that it SHOULD have a AMD HD GB GDDR My screen isn't plugged in the graphic card since it doesn't recieve anything from there It is plugged directly to the motherboard So from what I understand the nvidia card is the integrated graphic card or am I totally wrong Anyway the device manager can only find the nvidia card and I cannot run any game smoothly on this computer Before I realized this possibility I've tried to download newer drivers for the nvidia card but it didn't help Please help me to get my ADM HD GB GDDR to run I'm trying to google for solutions but I'll give this site a shot Thanks

A:Graphic card isn't found. Only finds my integrated graphic card. Help!

first check they havent stolen you GPU
then check that the 4/8pin pci power supply is plugged into the top left of the motherboard.
then check the gpu has power cable(s) plugged in.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/202459-graphic-card-isnt-found-only-finds-my-integrated-graphic-card-help.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Sometimes my computer stops working and starts working on not working Get me Sometimes on standby it's using way more memory than it should - rundll exe alone is using up gig Malfunctioning Drivers of memory It's quite annoying when you have to cut the power to your pc to use it Because it gets so lagged you can't even ctrl-alt-delete I do have a hunch though Some feature or other tells me that 'These drivers are causing windows to resume slowly' This is what it looks like The drivers are two instances of Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver filename igdkmd sys The other is Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector filename WUDFRd sys So these could possibly be the causes of my grief However Windows just tells me that if I don't use them then I should remove them I'm pretty sure I need my graphics drivers though So what can I do Uninstall reinstall If that might work where do I get the files from Or do I just update them Idk where to go to do that Drivers Malfunctioning either though I'd really appreciate someone's guidance as to how to solve my problem It can be non- too though Thanks in advance

A:Drivers Malfunctioning

Can you do this:Publish a Snapshot using Speccy

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/347010/drivers-malfunctioning/
Relevancy 58.48%

A few weeks ago my keyboard on my desktop computer started behaving funny For instance whenever I hit the spacebar my keyboard will register a spacebar insert The same happens if I hit the Keyboard drivers malfunctioning insert button This makes editing a sentence or paragraph very tedious as it is constantly changes from quot insert mode quot to overwriting the text in front of it There is a similar pairing of my right arrow key and down arrow key and a few other strange key combinations The first thing I tried was cleaning my usb keyboard Then I unplugged the keyboard and plugged it back in but nothing changed Next I uninstalled Keyboard drivers malfunctioning the keyboard driver through the Device Manager I m running Windows unplugged the keyboard then plugged it back in so that it would automatically reinstall the drivers When that didn t work I figured the issue must be my keyboard so I bought a new one I plugged in my new keyboard this morning and the same issue was still occurring Has anybody ever seen an issue like this or have any suggestions for where I should go from here Thank you nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-drivers-malfunctioning.1160073/
Relevancy 57.62%

I hope someone can help me because I am completely stumped! I noticed these malfunctioning drivers, but I have no idea what they are for or where they came from. I googled and got absolutely zero results. After not being able to find ANY information, I made a restore point and uninstalled them. They were gone for a few hours or so after rebooting but reappeared! Now it's multiple drivers and I still have no clue of their origin or purpose. Nothing else seems to be affected and the computer is running the same as always. I would still like to get rid of them, though, and I am at a complete lost. I ran virus and malware scans and both were clear.

A:Malfunctioning mystery drivers. Stumped!

The entries in question seem to be related to Microsoft Security Essentials.
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/msescan/thread/05886700-30ac-4512-a943-7221bf0f1a90

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/378683/malfunctioning-mystery-drivers-stumped/
Relevancy 57.19%

Hey Everyone,

I am running Windows Vista, on an HP Pavilion DV4 (I'm sure you know about the glitchy touch panel on this thing, yes?) and my Audio Drivers keep crashing. I'm wondering if someone can walk me through how to properly repair them?

So far, I have (tried to?) uninstall IDT audio manager, and download new drivers.

I noticed I have two audio drivers in my device manager, and want some help as to what to do with them to get my physical speakers working.

My speakers have most often crashed when I launch world of tanks, but today they are not working on boot.

It should be noted that, on screen, my speakers show as on and turned up, but the touch button on my laptop is orange, meaning it's muted... no sound plays.

Thanks in advance for the help!

A:Audio Drivers malfunctioning Windows Vista SP2 64 bit

As of *RIGHT NOW*, I am able to hear sound through headphones pluged into my headphones jack.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/580861/audio-drivers-malfunctioning-windows-vista-sp2-64-bit/
Relevancy 56.33%

I recently bought an 8GB Sandisk SD Card from Ebay. I had decided to use it for storing MP3 files so I could listen to them on my new GPS device. However, when I try to uphold more than 2GB of songs, some of the songs are randomly deleted. When I try to re-add the songs, roughly only 10% of the songs stay transferred after I safely remove the card from the computer. I've tried reformatting the card to a different file system like ex-FAT but the problem still occurs.

I'm using a Compaq with Windows Vista Ultimate. Thanks in advance for your help.

Relevancy 55.47%

For two weeks now my computer has been progressively getting worse and worse It is acting very much like it is dying or something I think it is the graphics card malfunctioning but I m not sure It is only a year and half old But prior to these two weeks the computer ran pretty much flawless It started when I was playing Counter-Strike Source help malfunctioning Please something, or card Video one day and when I was about an hour into gameplay my computer suddenly froze and spewed out random colors particles and triangles all over the screen with bright red dots Video card malfunctioning or something, Please help lines going down the screen I thought my gpu melted or something So I restarted and everything seemed fine for a while but later on it happened again and when I Video card malfunctioning or something, Please help restarted I still saw those red dots lines but as white I have to wait for these dots lines to go away or windows won t boot So as the crashing got more and more frequent I decided to do a full reformat and update the mobo bios and gfx card drivers but this did nothing So the only fix to get the dots lines to go away temporarily was to go into safemode and uninstall reinstall the video card s drivers Ive also tried different versions But now the crashing is so frequent now I m at the point where this fix isn t working and I can t get rid of the dots lines which means I can t boot Windows so I m stuck in safe mode My computer is going crazy I can t load dxdiag to get my specs so I just gotta put down what I know off the top of my head I can t even restart my computer via start - gt shutdown anymore Anyways here is what I know A N-Sli Premium Mobo AMD X BFG GeForce GTX OC gig Corsair DDR Memory gig seagate harddrive not raid Windows XP Pro I added a minidump attachment from days ago I appreciate all feedback and help thank you nbsp

Relevancy 55.47%

I use my computer monitor for both my Xbox and my desktop PC unplugging the PC's VGA cable when I Card Graphics malfunctioning need to connect the Xbox This has been working flawlessly for several months until yesterday when I unplugged the Xbox cable and reinserted the PC's cable All of a sudden the PC's image started shaking turned orange and was essentially frozen I don't believe that Graphics Card malfunctioning this is the problem but that it merely began at that point After restarting the computer the the image the monitor showed from the PC was off-center beginning with the windows login screen Once logged in the image would shake left and right slightly and appeared unfocused but at least the desktop was being displayed If I opened a folder or a program within a few seconds the screen would begin to distort get all jaggedy and ultimately turn orange or black except for a thin row of pixels at the top which displayed the actual desktop I would restart the computer but this happened over times everytime I restarted Plugging in the Xbox the monitor displayed the image perfectly without any of the above errors likewise by laptop outputted perfectly I'm lead to believe that the monitor is not the problem I also switched the VGA cable and tried it with all three devices and again the problem only occured with the desktop leading me to believe the cable wasn't the problem When I booted into safe mode on the desktop the image took the entire surface of the screen and worked flawlessly Within safe-mode I disabled the graphics card drivers and after restarting into normal mode everything worked perfectly I reinstalled the graphics card drivers tried the newer ones and the older ones but none seem to work I've checked the computer for viruses and malware but I didn't find any I've tried several system restore points but the problem persists I opened the tower and ensured the graphics card was properly powered and connected the fan runs perfectly fine I'm nearing my wit's end The computer and all its components are only months old My graphics card is an HD and I'm starting to think its a problem with the card Any help advice in diagnosing and solving this problem Thanks

A:Graphics Card malfunctioning

Have you tried reseating the card in it's slot? With the power off of course.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/127946-graphics-card-malfunctioning.html
Relevancy 55.47%

My internet card doesn t turn at start up like it normally does I have to restart my computer in safe mode and run Ad-Aware and all it picks up is an MRU Wireless Malfunctioning Card under C Documents and Settings Malfunctioning Wireless Card name Recent Once i restart and normally load windows it turns on but if i restart or shut it down it fails to load the next time it starts AVG and Spybot S amp D don t pick anything up so I guess it s something i messed with here s the HijackThis log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Safe mode Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware Ad-Aware exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c Q amp bd pavilion amp pf laptop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http www digsby com thankyou php R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO Lexmark Toolbar - A C- F - -A D-EDD AC F - C Program Files Lexmark Toolbar toolband dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - Toolbar Lexmark Toolbar - A C- F - -A D-EDD AC F - C Program Files Lexmark Toolbar toolband dll O - HKLM Run hpWirelessAssistant ProgramFiles Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe O - HKLM Run AVG TRAY C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run Cpqset C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Default Settings cpqset exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKCU Run LightScribe Control Panel C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LightScribeControlPanel exe -hidden O - HKUS S- - - Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe User SYSTEM O - HKUS DEFAULT Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe User Default user O - DEFAULT User Startup Vongo Tray lnk C Program Files Vongo Tray exe User Default user O - Startup Digsby lnk C Program Files Digsby digsby exe O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button no name - DFB A - F - C -A - CAB FD A - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Spybot - Search amp amp Destroy Configuration - DFB A - F - C -A - CAB FD A - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - E... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/malfunctioning-wireless-card.783164/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi, i'm running window 7 32-bit OS.
My graphic card is (ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics)
My problem is that after i went to www.amd.com, downloaded,uninstall the old catalyst and installed a new catalyst which matches my OS and yet i got this message whenever i tried to run that catalyst.
"No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly.
Please install the AMD driver appropriate for you AMD hardware"
can anyone help me solve this problem?

I've downloaded the catalyst alot of times and kept install and uninstall but i'm still having the same problem.
I really appreciate any suggestions..

A:graphic driver can't detect graphic card

Try downloading the driver from HP; select your model from this list Compaq Presario CQ40-100 Notebook PC series*-* Download drivers and software - specify product name - HP Business Support Center

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/230254-graphic-driver-cant-detect-graphic-card.html
Relevancy 55.04%

I start having hardware problems with my graphic card (NVidia GT 750) and I am looking for a replacement.  We don't need a gaming card, but we are doing high end graphic design with Photoshop CC 2015, Illustrator, InDesign and so on...Thanks for your help!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/Graphic-card-replacement-for-graphic-design/td-p/5649549
Relevancy 55.04%

I m trying to get my first home built up and running but can t seem to figure this out All my hardware tests good I had a diagnostic run by a local Card Driver Malfunctioning Video repair shop and Windows XP installs and initially works fine But whenever I install Video Card Driver Malfunctioning the driver for my graphics cards the OS become completely unstable locking up sometimes as soon as the loading screen but other times as long as minutes after reaching the desktop BIOS is still stable so its only the OS Safe mode still works and if I unistall Video Card Driver Malfunctioning the driver the system Video Card Driver Malfunctioning goes back to normal I ve updated to service pack and have downloaded all my other drivers My graphics card is made by Leadtek and is a Winfast PX GT I ve tried installing the driver from both the product CD and the website I even tried installing the bit version to make sure but it simply does nothing I don t know what else to attempt any suggestions will be greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 55.04%

Ok, so here's my problem... Every so often, and especially it seems, so far, when i turn on my computer, and also generically at other times, my monitor suddenly says no signal and I start getting a strange noise from the fans on my gpu. I have checked that it is the fans on the gpu, as opposed to somewhere else, and was wondering what the potential problem is because this isn't something I have come across before and all the help i can find on google is just talking about the noise, not making any mention what so ever about the image loss of the screen.

Thanks in advance for any help. Especially if it helps

Relevancy 55.04%

I have a ATI Radeon X800 and I wish to check if it's in proper working condition. Is there any way to check?

Relevancy 54.18%

Daughter is having a weird problem. Her network card lights are on as they should be, plugged in OK, but she can't connect to the internet. Did ipconfig and no information comes up.

Relevancy 53.75%

i cant play games which require 1gb graphic card,when i bought my laptop they said there is 2gb graphic card in this laptop c and c++ programs are not working

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/I-installed-graphic-drivers-and-lan-drivers-to-my-laptop/td-p/5675471
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello. Few days ago i bought a new laptop. HP Notebook 15-ay057nw. Everything was okey but not the graphic card and performance. I can't play games !!! ;/ Laptop uses only Intel HD Graphics. I have the newest drivers in both graphic cards. In BIOS i can not find the option to change graphic card. I set all to "max performance" but still the dedicated card doesn't work ;/Dedicated card in any apps, games are 0%. I try everything and i can not find the solution. Guys please help me i really need a helpI'm giving a prof to this the AMD Graphic card is 0%. In dxdiag the first graphic card is Intel HD Graphics. In the advanced options of resolution the graphic card is Intel. Sorry for my english, i'm polish so my english not the best. Thanks for any help-Best wishes, Luke

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Can-t-change-graphic-card-Dedicated-card-doesn-t-work/td-p/5793682
Relevancy 50.74%

Is there existing external graphic card or video card for integrated laptops

?? or other suggetions ^^
it would be a great help for me hihi

A:Is there existing external graphic card or video card for laptaps

Well they have these but they just give you a port to use.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/229229-there-existing-external-graphic-card-video-card-laptaps.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Can you change a laptop video card/graphic card?

I looked in a shop and they said "a laptop graphic card can not be changed."

Can a laptop graphic card be changed??
(Nvidia geforce go 6150)

Please help
With many thanks,
Ritesh

A:Can you change a laptop video card/graphic card?

Unless the laptop has onboard graphics, there is no reason why the card can't be changed.

Of course, I am not very knowledgeable with GFX cards, so I can't necessarily tell whether is has onboard graphics or not.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/66156-can-you-change-laptop-video-card-graphic-card.html
Relevancy 50.31%

15 days ago My laptop was unable to boot , when i have formatted it and after installing graphic card driver it is unable to boot again , i tried more than 5 times and even i tried windows 7 ultimate , proffessional and even 32 bit and 64 bit but its not working the momment i instal video driver after installing it requires boot and after boot its unabe to start please help my laptop is not in warranty . serial - [Personal Information Removed]  product number - LZ801PA#ACJ  micro poccessor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz

A:video card/graphic card reboot problem

boynamedanurag Hello;Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!I read your post about booting and video card problems and wanted to help. So, if I understand what you're saying, you reinstalled Win7 and the PC boots OK, right? But when you then install a video driver and reboot, it does not boot, right? My guess is that you have one of the old DV6 laptops that has two video chipsets, something called Switchable Graphics.  And the problem with that is that only the HP OEM video drivers will work on that laptop.  IF you install other ones, such as the ones you get from AMD or Nvidia, they will NOT work -- which sounds like what is happening to you. What DOES work is restoring your PC using HP Recovery Media because that will contain the HP OEM drivers.  Media. This is a set of DVDs and a CD, or USB stick, that will erase the hard drive (removing all data, settings, and applications, reinstall the original OS, drivers, and some HP Utilities. In some cases, you may be able to order a USB stick instead of disks.  You have to order these from HP; they can not be downloaded.You can look online for Recovery Media starting with the linked paged: http://support.hp.com/us-en/driversOnce there, input your Product name or number. On your Software and Drivers Download page, select your Operating System and and Version. Click "Update".  If HP Recovery Media is available for your machine, down near the bottom of the page, you will see an entry for Order Recovery Media-CD/DVD/USB. Click the "+" symbol to expand that entty and click on Order Media for details.Or, if you prefer, you can do the same by contacting HP Customer Service:If you live in the US or Canada, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1If you live elsewhere, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.htmlNOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while! Good Luck========================================================================I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.---------------------------------------------------------------If my posts helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol to say thanks.If my posts solved your problem please click "Accept As Solution".========================================================================

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/video-card-graphic-card-reboot-problem/td-p/5607725
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi,
On the AMD website,I can't find graphics for windows 8,only for windows 7 and down,can I use them?
Will there be any harm to my computer?
I allready update the driver card in the device manager,but I don't have CCC(catalyst control center).
Thanks.

A:Graphic drivers

Try this AMD Catalyst Drivers Windows 8 Consumer Preview

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/4789-graphic-drivers.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I have a question about graphic card drivers.

What I want to know is in your opinion on graphic card drivers, maker versus manufacturer... If that make sense, example, is it better to get your drivers from MSI, EVGA, Gigabit website? or is it better to get your drivers from nvidia.com or support.amd.com?

Relevancy 49.45%

My PC will no longer play games for more than a few minutes without locking up. When i went to check the graphic card driver in device manager, the display adapter shows 128 DDR ATI Radeon 9800 and then lists a 128 DDR ATI Radeon 9800 secondary driver underneath. Both drivers are in fact the same. Does this read right, or have i got some kind of rogue driver causing me problems?

Relevancy 49.45%

Well firstly i forgot the command to ented in RUN which brings up the info box which has every thing about my graphic memory along with other suff so can any one tell me the code? and what is the shortcut key for RUN?

and Also i will ask again where to find the right drivers after i am done seeing what driver i need XD

thanks

A:how to see my graphic drivers?

Right click on the desktop and select screen resolution and then click on advanced settings and you should have a window that looks like this.

then click on properties and go to the driver tab and you should see what driver is installed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/6335-how-see-my-graphic-drivers.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi, I have a ati radeon 7000 series 32 mb, I know not at all the best of cards..

Im looking to find out where I can download latest drivers for my card, thanks.

Relevancy 49.45%

My son is trying to play minecraft and keeps getting an error I attached a screenshot of the error.
I tried running intel driver update it comes up with nothing to update

I am hoping you can help me update the drivers to get minecraft up and running since updating to windows 10.

Thank you

A:graphic drivers

We need your sons PC make/model and full system specs.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/graphic-drivers-1062522.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello, here lately, I been trying to update my Graphic Drivers, and I'm at my wits end right now. I've tried just about EVERYTHING other than completely uninstalling my Drivers completely and re-installing a new one. The thing is though, with each one that has been recommended to me by Intel, and other sources, I either get the message "the driver being installed is not validated for this computer" or "This computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements" or something along those lines on that second one. I already tried downloading some off of HP's site too, to no avail. Am I just S.O.L?Computer Specs:Operating System: Windows 10 home 64-bitSystem Manufacturer: Hewlett-PackardSystem Model: HP 15 TS Notebook PCProcessor: Intel Core i3-4010u CPU @1.70GHzAs for the display chip or whatever it is, all it says is "Intel HD Graphics Family" and nothing else.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Graphic-Drivers/td-p/5596908
Relevancy 49.45%

I can't seem to find graphic drivers for my toshiba laptop with a geforce 440 GO graphic card. Can anyone help. Thanks

Relevancy 49.45%

I have ProLiant ML110 G6  I've bought Sapphire Radeon R7 250 2GB GDDR5 card. Before I buy, I've checked compatibility of my PCIe v2 x16 slot with PCIe v3 x16 card. I'ts compatible backwards so I can use v3 card in my v2 slot i MB. But When I was trying to install it I've noticed that on MB is inprinted PCIe x16 45W (I attached photo below).  So can I use this card - in specification is given that consumption of this card is 70W. Can undervoltage break my G card? Maybe I should ure Riser with extra molex pin? x16 slot gives 45W and molex can give 35W = total 80W. What you think     

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Graphic-Card-upgrade-use-70W-card-in-45W-socket/td-p/5678590
Relevancy 49.45%

Product Name: HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PCOperating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Hello, Can I upgrade my motherboard with a graphic card. Is it possible?

A:improvement of graphic card (video card)

serzh_shumkov Hello;Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!I read your post about wanting to upgrade the graphics on your laptop and wanted to help. Sorry for the bad news, but you are operating under a misunderstanding.  Unlike desktop PCs, laptops do not use video "cards"; instead, they use video chips that are permanently attached to either video modules, or to the laptop system board.  These are not customer-replaceable parts. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/improvement-of-graphic-card-video-card/td-p/5687997
Relevancy 49.45%

I'm having problems with video streams stopping and games stopping. I was told that I don't have a video card/ graphic card. Which should I get or both. My PC has 736 RAM. I'm thinking of gettin 2G or 1G stick. Would this help or do I need it to run a video card/ graphic card?

Thank You for your responses

thesecretaz66m

A:What is the diffret in a video card / graphic card?

A video card and a graphic(s) card are the same thing. What you have now is an integrated graphics card. Integrated graphics cards have terrible performance. Now, we need to know whether your motherboard has a PCI-E or AGP slot. Download CPU-Z , take screenshots of the tabs called "CPU" and "Mainboard" and post them here.

They should look something like this (the information and logo will be different):

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/what-is-the-diffret-in-a-video-card-graphic-card.80625/
Relevancy 49.02%

hello,
i am a bit rusty on my computer knowledge and skills so i got my dad a brand new graphics card and i wanted to install it so i uninstalled the current drivers, which made me restart the computer and now when i turn the computer on it beep like a madman and the screen wont turn on/display for the computer.
sorry if i sound like a nub, but i need help. ty.

A:intalling graphic drivers ;)

after you uninstalled the drivers and shut down the pc did you install the new card?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/intalling-graphic-drivers-505353.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi
Where can i find the Intel d845grg2 graphic driver win 7 Ultimate 32bit, i have just upgraded to windows 7 from XP and when trying to download the drivers from the internet it seems their is no any compatible driver. Intel seems to have stopped supporting win 7 in that particular motherboard.
Please help on how i can be able to instal the drivers
Regards

A:Window 7 Graphic drivers

I don't see any either, you can try using Compatibility Mode on the older driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/373545-window-7-graphic-drivers.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello! I had problems with drivers so I removed my drivers for windows 7 BETA x 64 build 7068 and I downloaded new driver 181.71 BETA for win7.

It's giving me a best error message ever seen:
It's telling it in finnish me but its saying:

Software detected that OS you are using isn't windows. This program is only for windows OS.

So what the ****???

A:Graphic drivers NVIDIA

Wow, that's rich. I have changed vid drivers several times using the latest VISTA 64 bit drivers and using the W-7 beta driver with no problems. When I change vid drivers, I uninstall my vid cards via Device Manager and reboot to Safe Mode. I install the driver in Safe Mode and reboot to w-7. I'm running a GTX 260 & a 8800GT for PhysX. The only twist I have ever had, was that the PhysX driver did not install initially. I installed the driver by locating the extracted driver under the NVIDIA folder. Other than that, I have found changing vid drivers in W-7 pretty smooth.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/6432-graphic-drivers-nvidia.html
Relevancy 49.02%

when installing windows 10 and connecting to net same thing happens every time:Windows 10 downloads and installs drivers for the graphics card. And the notebook stops working.So far I have tried installing the drivers from HP site, but windows 10 disables the drivers and replaces them with the ones making notebook stall.Any suggestions?

A:15-n018so keeps getting bad graphic drivers

nuber2 Hello;Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!I have blocked Windows Updates from changing drivers on ALL my Win10 PCs.  Why? Because I want them to continue to work properly and not suddenly, be corrupted because MS has forced a corrupted driver on me. You need to go into Settings, Update & Security --> Windows Update.Then, choose Advanced Options --> History to see when updates were last applied. If you see any that include device drivers, those could be the problem. So, if you can, you should see if you can rollback the drivers that are causing the problem. You do this by going into Device Manager, seeing if the appropriate device is still listed, and if so, trying to rollback the last driver update.And if that fixes the problem, then consider disabling future driver updates using the information in the link: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/48277-driver-updates-windows-update-enable-disable-windows-10-a.h...Good Luck

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/15-n018so-keeps-getting-bad-graphic-drivers/td-p/5830950
Relevancy 49.02%

Just a question, does anyone know if the 196.etc driver series is WDM 1.1 compliant? I know Win7 uses this model to speed Aero, but being that the drivers support Vista and Win 7 I am wondering if they are WDM 1.1 compliant. I have read the manuals and no mention of this.

A:Nvidia Graphic Drivers

Take look here:

Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/58068-nvidia-graphic-drivers.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi, this is my first post, but I'm glad I found a forum like this for guys like me.

My specs:

HP Envy M4-1015dx
Windows 8
Intel HD 4000
8 gb RAM
1 TB HDD

My situation: I read that there was an update to Intel HD 4000's graphics driver for Windows 8.

(on 9/11/2013 - here's the link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...+4000&lang=eng)

I ran my system through the Intel Automatic Update Utility, and it told me that my HD 4000 graphic drivers were customized by the OEM, and that I'd have to update through the HP support website.

So I went to the HP website, found my drivers, but alas, their version is from 10/18/2012! That's a year old! (Link - Software & driver downloads HP ENVY m4-1015dx Notebook PC | HP? Support)

My question: Is it safe for me to download the update from Intel, and install it manually through Intel? Thanks for the help

A:Updating HP Graphic Drivers

Hello Shaftie and welcome to Eight forums. As Intel notes, you shouldn't download their driver updates from their website if your OEM has customized a driver for your laptop specifically as it may cause issues for you.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/32021-updating-hp-graphic-drivers.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I recently installed windows 7 on my laptop and I tried to install the graphic drivers from the nvidia website but windows just doesn't seem to detect my graphics card. My graphics card is a GT 160m I tried updating bios from the MSI website but didn't help at all. I tried using a older driver version but no luck there. I googled this and it seems other people have had this problem but I haven't seen anyone get a solution yet.

A:Graphic drivers not installing

Go to your laptops own website all drivers should be there get windows 7 if possible if not vista drivers should do the trick

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/graphic-drivers-not-installing.875191/
Relevancy 49.02%

I have an Asus K50lj with an INTEL GRAPHIC CARD .
Just installed new Intel updates and get very surprised :
Total Avaiable Memory is : 1326 MB
Dedicated Video Memory : 64 MB
System Video Memory : 0 MB
Shared System Memory : 1262MB

Why the System V. Memory is 0 MB when Shared System Memory is : 1262 MB .
What does this Mean .

Can anyone tell me what is these Terms meanin !

A:Problem with graphic drivers .

Here, see this link: System video memory 0 mb any tips ? - Yahoo! Answers

That may help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/67949-problem-graphic-drivers.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I recently allowed automatic updates to install windows xp sp3. It seemed to be going smoothly until the process locked up about 90% through. I killed it & sp3 was dutifully removed and sp2 restored. However, my graphic drivers are broken and not assessable. I cannot uninstall them, nor can I re-install them.
Has anyone else seen this? More to the point, short of a complete reinstall, what can I do?
Thanks,
cnc_

Relevancy 49.02%

Laptop Model nbsp HP Pavillion dv - evGraphics AMD Problem with drivers graphic Radeon HD M Problem with graphic drivers GB GDDR dedicated Operating System Windows bit nbsp My graphic card is a switchable one with an Intel driver also Hello everyone I'll try to be brief with my story Well I first opened my laptop so as to clean my fan because of the extreme heating After I finished everything worked fine but just for one day The day after my laptop got stuck in the windows flag while opening I tried everything i tried to restore it to another point but the same thing happened then I made a recovery which didn't also solve the problem and finally i tried a total recovery which stopped twice in the middle for unknown reasons Anyway I decided to install cracked nbsp Windows nbsp bit external My laptop finally opened so I had to install the drivers manually because Problem with graphic drivers Windows Update was turned off Every driver was installed except Problem with graphic drivers for the ones of the graphics I tried those that HP provided for my product Some of them could'nt even start installation while others could end the installation and after a restart my computer could get stuck again in the windows flag nbsp After a lot of search online i found an driver from Intel which installed perfectly Intel R HD Graphics but I cannot find the AMD one Every nbsp AMD driver nbsp I install presents an exclamation mark in the device manager and says that ''Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems Code I don't know what else to do

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Problem-with-graphic-drivers/td-p/5706906
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello i have had some problems updating my graphic drivers (getting blue screen on start up.)
so is there a way i can backup the old files to replace them?
since i am enabled to go into safe mode.
but i can only reset the drivers back into windows default.
witch will be on my side a needing to reinstall windows to get the fairly new drivers back.

so just to clear up the above part.

what files are it that
ATI Radeon 9700 / 6500 PRO
are using??
is it possible to copy those to a folder and if something goes ape crack replace the new ones to reset back to the old??

EDIT:
running on
Windows XP Pro Sp3

A:Question about graphic drivers

The best procedure I have found for dealing with ATI drivers, updates, problems...is to uninstall everything in the files and registry which relate to ATI, Radeon, etc...and then do a clean install of video drivers (either ones which came with the system/card or newer ones).I think that ATI drivers don't necessarily uninstall cleanly when using just Device Manager or Add/Remove Programs and attempts to just update drivers often result in frustration for users.http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/uninstall/...ll-Utility.htmlLouis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/234504/question-about-graphic-drivers/
Relevancy 49.02%

hello every one  i am facing an display driver problem issue with my device its showing radeon setting: host application has stopped workingi have uninstalled and installed again but i am facing the same issuei don't know how to resolve it As my device has intel and amd  but my device is running on intel hd graphic 5500but i am not able to run any kind of high graphical games in it (which really sucks)plz help me to solve this issue... 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/issue-with-the-graphic-drivers/td-p/5847162
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello recently i bought a y - i core hq gtx m ram gb on Y50-70 - 10 drivers graphic windows problem laptop and it had windows on and when i tried to play games on it it was so slow so i decided to pay a visit to nvidia website and went for Y50-70 - graphic drivers problem on windows 10 a scan for drivers and apparently i had none nbsp i downloaded the recommended one and everything was fine until recently like days ago i upgraded to windows and that's when bad things nbsp started to happen games were slow and weird so i decided to again pay a visit to nvidia and i found out there was driver i was like okay cool i will download Y50-70 - graphic drivers problem on windows 10 new one i did but it's as if nothing has happened so i went again to nvidia's site and it still says '' current drivers -- '' so i did a bit of digging and found out that because i have old windows on with old graphic driver so i went full bleep nbsp it and deleted windows old but still same thing kept happening even when i did clear re-installation with DDU so i went full bleep nbsp it again and did a reset for the windows deleting everything on C drive installed nvidia's latest graphic driver for notebook and then again same bleep kept happening i did clean re-installtion with desktop nvidia graphic driver and nope so i went for some last resort kind of thing and went for lenovo's website and downloaded the driver there installed it and all was well EXCEPT here are some of the symptoms - when i try to open a game it keeps flashing in black a few times before it starts working nbsp -games are waaaay much slower than before nbsp nbsp http imgur com I ZuRsx what i mean with nvidia not detecting my graphic driver so i was like maybe it's just the new driver went for nvidia's website to check for any drivers on my pc nope no drivers i ended up saying maybe if i install the newer graphic drivers it would be better and nothing changed within the games and such so i did some windows update hoping for something to happen but nope nothing i even uninstalled the driver from pc and updated it through windows update but same bleep i would like to add - geforce experience says i have driver version here - when i uninstalled drivers gtx m would disappear from display monitors until i installed that graphic driver from lenovo website - i updated to latest driver now through geforcethanks in advance nbsp nbsp Mod's Edit System model added to front of Subject line to improve visibility clarity Solved Go to Solution

A:Y50-70 - graphic drivers problem on windows 10

I think it's a windows10 or geforce driver problem. I was having the same issue when I upgraded to windows 10 and my FPS dropped in every game. For me the soultion so far is to clean install geforce driver everytime I want to play game. You can also use Display Driver Unisatller to propelry unstall graphic driver. Use NVidia Inspector to check whether your GPU is being utlized or not

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Y50-70-graphic-drivers-problem-on-windows-10/td-p/2262680
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello, I can't seem to find the right graphic drivers for my Lenovo G710 laptop..At Lenovo support site, when I detect my product for driver downloads, it doesn't let me choose win10, when I have to choose my operating system. I'll also post a picture here.I really need to update my graphic driver, since it gives me error really often and crashes while playing. https://gyazo.com/b27a806c923399e73c7cec4090c1e9a5 The error I keep getting: https://gyazo.com/55be9dcfe21d94a8d3c95f4d7113df79

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Lenovo G710 - Graphic drivers

Try downloading the latest drivers from Intel for your device. 

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25818/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40-

Good luck.

CB

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-G710-Graphic-drivers/td-p/3310827
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi, my graphic drivers keep crashing from time to time, how do know what is causing the issue?

I happens only during the games.

Is there a log or anything that I could check?

Relevancy 48.59%

Hello, Acer's graphics drivers are a tad bit outdated so I'm trying to update the driver using the ones from Intel. But, since it's not a validated driver from Acer, I am wondering if it's fine to update my drivers without any repercussions. I'm trying to upgrade it to Beta Graphics Driver (Beta 15.40.26.4474).  I have an Intel HD Graphics 5500. 

http://community.acer.com/t5/V-and-VN-Series-Laptops/Is-it-safe-to-use-graphic-drivers-not-from-acer-website/td-p/449816
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a G HP laptop with the following specifications Intel i ghz ATI Mobility Radeon GB of RAM Yesterday I updated my graphic drivers and I needed to restart my computer After the restart Windows started loading fine Just when it needs to show the welcoming screen it restarts new graphic installing drivers after Problems It keeps looping like that So that would be a pretty easy fix in the safe mode but the problem is I can't access safe mode tapping holding F did not give me the prompt to use it I tried using the system repair utility with chkdsk and the process completed without any Problems after installing new graphic drivers errors Then I used sfc scannow offbootdir c offwindir c windows but it didn't find integrity violations Then I tried starting mscofnig so I could access safe mode but apparently I don't have the privileges to open it So now I am stuck in a loop Is there a solution besides reinstalling Windows that could help me Thanks in advance D

A:Problems after installing new graphic drivers

Hi-

Do you have access to Windows installation disk?

If not, do you have a recovery disk?

Regards,

Mark

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/problems-after-installing-new-graphic-drivers-668304.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hey there, I have been using this machine since months ago, no BSOD or crashes. But last week I updated my amd driver to the latest one, I get BSOD consistently. Most of them are Memory Management. I'm pretty sure it is not because of other drivers since no problem back then. I can't install back the old driver since BF4 need the latest one, any idea?

PS- Now using the BETA 13.11.

A:BSOD after updating AMD Graphic Drivers

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/312343-bsod-after-updating-amd-graphic-drivers.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I have Dell inspiron 1525 .. every thing ok except
1.Touch-pad driver .. always give error at startup
2.Graphic driver ... can play alot of games like pro evolution 2009 as the game see the vga card as 64 but it is 128 .. if any one can give me a link to this driver .. it will be great

3.Bluesoile Driver

A:TouchPad , Bluesoile & Graphic Drivers

hi ... after all parties to insist on the touchpad (which was the only problem was I q) in my dell Inspiron after installing windows7, finally found the solution blissfully ... have to download the dell driver R165804 and it saved .... and then execute them will appear that can not be installed .... then go to the folder where you downloaded the default is C: dell/drivers/R165804 said setup ... it installed and ready (well to me .. weird way because you install it and failed, and then showed me the notice had not been installed well that if I wanted to reinstall it ... if you say .. and UALA. !
TMB ESPERO Q LES SERVE
ahh by the way they leave my site to visit ... tiendagsm.es.tl best cell at the best prices!

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/14295-touchpad-bluesoile-graphic-drivers.html
Relevancy 48.59%

hi there, i bought HP Imprint i3 15-be005TU DOS yesterday and installed windows 7, after that when i tried to install graphic drivers it shows this computer does not meet minumum requirments for installing this software error shows up everytime. i downloaded drivers from here http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15-be000-notebook-pc-series/10862306/model/122060... please help me to solve this issue. .System Config .https://www.flipkart.com/hp-imprint-core-i3-4-gb-1-tb-hdd-dos-x5q17pa-15-be005tu-notebook/p/itmehyh7... this computer does not meet minumum requirments for installing this software error shows up everytime.  please help me to solve this issue. 

A:ERROR WHILE INSTALLING GRAPHIC DRIVERS

Hi: Try the Intel 5500 graphics driver directly from Intel...3rd one down on the left is the W7 x64 auto install file. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26228/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-and-Windows-7-8...

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/ERROR-WHILE-INSTALLING-GRAPHIC-DRIVERS/td-p/5798171
Relevancy 48.59%

I have been using Windows Enterprise Stupid - graphic Need Sony drivers -bit for few months now with the RTM trial they provided on MSDN Everything has been running perfect except when I switch between metro and desktop I will have it lag a bit on the graphics Like when back on desktop some part of metro UI app or whatever will still be on screen until I like do something Something like highlighting switching back to metro and desktop again etc Hard to explain and hard to provide screenshots since when I screenshotted last time it didn't show the lag I am not sure what the proper term for this is called but I have seen it before happen often on the good ol' Windows XP days I have a NVIDIA graphics card that came installed with my laptop Notebook M NVIDIA DRIVERS WHQL I personally would prefer getting it straight from the manufacturer that made it however they make you get it from Sony I am not sure why I think it may be promotion for the pointless VAIO Update software however I am not sure if it really wouldn't work or what the reasoning behind it is quot The following Sony VAIO notebooks are included in the Verde notebook program Sony VAIO F Series Stupid Sony - Need graphic drivers with NVIDIA GeForce M GeForce GT M GeForce GT M GeForce GT M or GeForce GT M Other Sony VAIO notebooks are not included please contact Sony for driver support quot I went ahead to the Sony live support chat and here are the chat logs You are chatting with Braiden - C CJ AM Connecting AM Co - Pastebin com It was beyond crappy support though I never had much hope in the first place Can someone help me out without purchasing a new PC hardware Thanks any help will be highly appreciated Also I apologize if I am unclear on portions of this post Also the reason why I really care is because I was about to purchase Windows Professional

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/12107-stupid-sony-need-graphic-drivers.html
Relevancy 48.59%

So I have been getting this message in any video game that I play ever since I v upgraded my video card which was - years ago In that time I have tried everything I could think of and have given up multiple times I v tried new drivers different drivers Windows xp Windows Vista Windows increasing my paged unpaged virtual memory flashing my mobo and so on I v seen some posts online of other people having this problem but they never get resolved at all So what happens is different for every game and how high i have the graphics set Most of the time the screen will go black for anywhere from seconds to a minute then bring me back into my game with a quot Your graphics drivers have crashed graphic and crashed Your recovered drivers have and recovered quot message in the bottom right other times it will Your graphic drivers have crashed and recovered completely crash my game and give me a message like this one Problem signature Problem Event Name APPCRASH Application Name pbclient exe Application Version Application Timestamp f cd Fault Module Name MSVCR dll Fault Module Version Fault Module Timestamp a c Exception Code c Exception Offset ab a OS Version Locale ID Additional Information a e Additional Information a e d b ad b a e Additional Information a e Additional Information a e d b ad b a e This was the last message i just got a couple minutes ago while playing Brawl Busters Of course the higher the graphic settings are the more frequent the crashes are a couple examples of different crashes i get in Starcraft my screen with do the blackout come back and give me the quot Paged pool memory low quot message In Dota the game will look like it alt tabs to the desktop but my cursor stays the same can hear the music of the game playing but will not let me open Dota I was trying to get the quot Your graphic drivers have crashed then recovered quot message to pop up so I could tell you all exactly what it said here are my system specs any troubleshooting ideas you all have would be great my guess at this point is hardware somehow either my graphics card is faulty or my motherboard cant handle the load my graphics card pulls or something like that Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows GAMER bit Processor AMD Athlon tm X Dual Core Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX GTX Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard MSI MS- Antivirus None Thanks Gatlin nbsp

Relevancy 48.59%

I have a T540p running Windows 10 (64-bit). My current Intel display drivers for my HD 4600 are 10.17.15.4256 from 7/17/2015, and I cannot update them. Downloading the latest version from the Lenovo support website tells me that my system does not meet the minimum compatilbility requirements. Downloading them straight from Intel gives me a similar error and tells me I need to use the manufacturer's version. Any tips on how to actually get the updates to work?  I also have a GeForce 730M in my computer as well, if that makes any difference. Thanks.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Can-t-install-any-new-drivers-for-Intel-HD-Graphics-4600-on/td-p/3370853
Relevancy 48.59%

Yes well today i messed around wit video settins and i changed my gpu to run a 70hz mon. Which i do not have! I have a 65hz widescreen. And well now its said out of range. I tried safe mode, wouldn't get on! VGA MODE! NUTTIN! WORKS! OMG! HELP PLEASE HOW DO I FIX THIS PLS PM ME ASAP!

Relevancy 48.59%

Hello there I've found your forum while it returns a lot of 'SOLVED' posts concernig all kind of BSODs in Google I'm almost hopeless and I want to buy another laptop because I can't fix my problem Your forum is my last resort My problem is are BSODs mostly on initializing the system somewhere while displaying a Windows logo Screen freezes with BSOD and pixels starts to change colors Win Pro on graphic BSOD 32bit - drivers? 8.1 In about half a minute screen is a total mess see attached photo Then system restarts BSOD and all happens again In some point after - restarts with BSODs system starts normally and want to send a bug report to Microsoft System works stable for some time Sometimes it's couple of hours sometimes it's less than an hour I didn't find any pattern To the point - could you please take a look on my sysnative and perfmon reports and try to find out if it is a software problem I had once similar problem with overheating laptop and I had BSOD on Win 8.1 Pro 32bit - graphic drivers? to buy another one But this laptop is barely warm and the most times when BSOD on Win 8.1 Pro 32bit - graphic drivers? BSOD happen is while starting cold After that it can work normally for hours That is BSOD on Win 8.1 Pro 32bit - graphic drivers? why I hope that it isn't a hardware failure and ask for your help I'm on an Asus laptop N Vp OS - Windows pro bit Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer - OEM Vista upgraded to purchased Win pro Age of system hardware - About - years Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS - years CPU - Intel C C T GHz Video Card - ATI Mpbility Radeon HD MotherBoard - N A Power Supply - brand amp wattage - N A

A:BSOD on Win 8.1 Pro 32bit - graphic drivers?

It's me again ;)

I managed to take a photo and short video of the latest BSOD.
Please find it under this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hhmn43617...BQG2tpa?dl=0#/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-win-8-1-pro-32bit-graphic-drivers-991233.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi All Need to Remove ATI amp Install Graphic Drivers on Two Ati pro Cross-fired Video cards I need to go back to drivers because the drivers Graphic Need Manuelly to Drivers remove are Crashing while the drivers work great no problems at Need to Manuelly remove Graphic Drivers all Did a fresh install on windows xp and installed the newest ati drivers instead of the ones that were in the system before the fresh install The thing is that the ATI Catalyst and the window xp wizard see the drivers and won t let the older drivers supper seat the latest version I found this and want to get a second opinion Windows operating system Delete Device Driver Step Open the Device Manager by Need to Manuelly remove Graphic Drivers clicking quot Start quot and then click quot Run quot Step Type quot sysdm cpl quot and then go to the quot Hardware quot tab Step Click quot Device Manager quot and then right-click the device of which driver you would like to remove Note You may have to click the plus sign expansion node next to the main category of the device grouping to display the corresponding attached hardware Step Click quot Uninstall quot to remove the old driver Step Click quot OK quot to confirm the action to remove the device When finished click quot OK quot Delete Driver Package Step Click quot Control Panel quot Step Select quot Add and Remove Programs Step Select the driver associated with the device and then click quot Uninstall quot Has anybody tried this step before and if so did it work Any Suggestions on how to remove the drivers will be greatly appreciated Thanks Raner

A:Need to Manuelly remove Graphic Drivers

What's wrong with trying the rollback option available in Device Manager on the Driver tab?http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283657Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/331378/need-to-manuelly-remove-graphic-drivers/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi there,I need help for my hp product. It is extreamly slow afte reinstall my Windows 7 64b! I have been searching everywhere for solution but without results. In the Dispecher Manager my Adapter Dysplay driver "Standard VGA Graphic Adapter" has warning icon. It is possible to be from there ? I cannot find any newer driver for that. Please if you have any idea what to do write back. Regards

A:Troubles with graphic drivers installation

Hi: This driver should work.  Install and restart the PC. This package provides the AMD High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver and Catalyst Control Center for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. For notebooks with switchable graphics modes, this package includes drivers for both graphics processing units (GPUs). Switchable graphics enable users to switch between a power-saving graphics mode (normally used under battery power) and a high-performance graphics mode. If high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) video output is supported, this package also installs the HDMI Audio Driver. File name: sp58894.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Troubles-with-graphic-drivers-installation/td-p/5597016
Relevancy 48.59%

regards to all My config winme Athlon xp dfi ad pro ddr gigs hdd Agp voodoo My problem is still drivers Graphic alive ?? cards that once I wanted to check out a friends agp card which was an Ati mb ddr radoen radeon ve and then I took it out and put my voodoo back since then the Ati display driver shows in the add remove programs on trying to uninstall it shows an error and stays The following areas still show Ati add remove programs dfx tools hub it shows as the previous agp card radeon Radeon ve under program files ati multimedia folder two stb files in windows system they are ati hl stb and ati hlp stb I really don t know where else the the drivers of ati must be distributed in my Graphic cards drivers still alive ?? comp Basically I Graphic cards drivers still alive ?? just want all traces of the ati radeon out of the system Is it possible w out the card itself any suggestions would be welcome nbsp

Relevancy 48.59%

I attached the latest minidumps Problems have been going on for half a year though before I finally went kuku and decided to call for help I'm getting pfn list corrupt page fault in non paged area irql-not less or equal errors bsods but most of all it's memory management I've tried numerous formats and reinstalling everything I've done memtest and no errors BSOD messages, graphic drivers? Several whatsoever pop up I've taken out one memstick put them in different slots As far as I recall the problems all started with me installing the Catalyst control center from ati causing me to believe that it's a video card driver problem I updated chipset drivers and have Several BSOD messages, graphic drivers? the latest ati drivers for my video card so I'm getting quite desperate I have been searching several forums and read somewhere that it's bios related Current version is PG One person advised to flash the bios to a newer version but I want to explore other possibilities first before i risk having to throw away my mobo System setup Intel Core i - Gigabyte GA-P -UD Sapphire Radeon HD Vapor-X GB GDDR OCZ Obsidian Ultra-low Voltage x Gb DDR - PC -

A:Several BSOD messages, graphic drivers?

It could very well be a hardware issue. Do not use any Catalyst features, just the driver itself.

Your Gigabyte power saving drivers are out of date:
Code:
GVTDrv64.sys Tue Sep 05 03:10:02 2006
Please remove the program completely, or update it.

Enable driver verifier: Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers

Summary of the Dumps:
Code:

Built by: 7600.16397.amd64fre.win7_gdr_staging.090720-1852
Debug session time: Sun Jul 4 07:31:40.383 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:06:19.523
BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa8001356540, ffff, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+339d6 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41790
PROCESS_NAME: iexplore.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Sun Jul 4 07:00:35.683 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:07:05.823
BugCheck 50, {fffff900cb1869b0, 0, fffff960000bbc5a, 2}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k+5bc5a )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: iexplore.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Sun Jul 4 07:35:58.332 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:03:37.472
BugCheck 1A, {41201, fffff683ff7fed98, 3160000100557025, fffffa8003a8f4e0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+13bf2 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41201
PROCESS_NAME: SearchProtocol
Debug session time: Sun Jul 4 07:19:00.030 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:17:44.060
BugCheck 1A, {3452, 50000, fffff70001080838, 876000006853bc66}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+33ab3 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_3452
PROCESS_NAME: SearchFilterHo

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/95325-several-bsod-messages-graphic-drivers.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello, All!

I have recently done Windows 7 Ultimate in my PC. Unforunately, the beautiful graphics are not turned on in this Window. I mean the crystal shape of every window and probably aero desktop functionality in not ON. After searching on Internet, I found that all graphic divers of Windows 7 are not installed.

Please tell me about all graphic drivers of Windows 7. I found one which is wddm 1.0. Unfortunately I am unable to download this driver yet. I request all of you to tell me all graphic drivers and thier download URL. I will be grateful to you.

Regards,

A:Graphic Drivers Problem of Windows 7.

Use this Driver: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller - Xp and Vista drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/51196-graphic-drivers-problem-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Ohoy!

I have a ACER Aspire 5553G, with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650.

My computer automatically installs (besides the card above) a HD 4270 driver.

When I disable the 4270 driver and only use the real 5650, the screen goes nuts (Pixel-dancing and shapes everywhere) but the HDMI-out works.

However, if I disable my 5650 the screen is fine but the HDMI-out doesn't work.

I've tried to uninstall all my drivers, used driver sweeper and started out fresh, but it doesn't work.

Any dear soul out there who have a clue?

/Q

A:My ACER installs two graphic drivers.

Have you tried updating the bios, I notice one of them is specifically for vga fixes.
Acer Support: Downloads & Support Documents - Notebook / Aspire / Aspire 5553G

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/179796-my-acer-installs-two-graphic-drivers.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I just installed windows 10 on my laptop but cant seem to install  Intel HD Graphic drivers, its telling me "did not meet the minimum requirement" am using HP Pavillion 15 notebook, I downloaded a graphic driver from HP but am still having same problem, i already have 3 different graphic drivers all from HP. i don't know if there is anybody here to help me out

A:ISSUE INSTALLING HD Graphic Drivers

Hi; What is the full model number or product number of your notebook? The product number can be found on the same sticker as the serial number.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/ISSUE-INSTALLING-HD-Graphic-Drivers/td-p/5741739
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi
I want to update my graphic card for gaming but the drivers are given by vaio there are not giving graphic drivers updates regularly so i uninstall given by sony and installed new graphic drivers from intel website but after restart i was getting black screen
Problem 2: so i uninstalled recently graphic drivers and roll back changes that one also giving black screen.so uninstalled both but now i am not having any drivers.so please say how to fix this issues

Note:i was getting standard vga adapter installing every time restart

A:Fix for black screen after graphic drivers reinstalled

Hi ...Welcome to Seven Forums ... Try the Driver in the Link below ...

Original Drivers and Applications for SVS13 Series : Download : Sony Middle East & Africa

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/369634-fix-black-screen-after-graphic-drivers-reinstalled.html