Windows Support Forum

Exporting Outlook email addresses to Yahoo email

Q: Exporting Outlook email addresses to Yahoo email

Yahoo imports: Microsoft Outlook (CSV File).

There is nothing in the address book that allows you to export, so under MS 2003 Outlook they is nothing that permits me to export to CSV. I suppose I need an upgrade but I am selling my business and don't want to spend the moeny right now for that.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Exporting Outlook email addresses to Yahoo email

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 91.76%

I cannot find a way to export email addresses only from one of my contact groups. It seems that the only thing I can do is export all of the contact information for all of my separate contact groups. This is unusual as Outlook on my pc allows me to do this relatively easily. I have over 3,000 contacts and I need this to be automated. Right now I am looking at importing my whole contact list to Excel and from there hand selecting the email addresses I want to export to a separate program not affiliated with any apple or microsoft product.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-for-mac-exporting-email-addresses-only.1062327/
Relevancy 90.83%

I have been trying to export my email address from Outlook 2004 to Gmail. Gmail wants CSV or VCard files. The only way I can figure to export it is to a .pst file.

Maybe there is a way to do it that I don't know about?

A:Exporting Outlook email addresses to Gmail

I am using Outlook 2003 but this may work for you ...

1) Open up the Contacts section on the left side of the main Outlook screen

2) Click on File in the menu bar and select "Import and Export ..." from the drop down list. That should open an "Import and Export Wizard" dialog box

3) Select "Export to a file" as your action choice and click the "Next" button.

4) The wizard box will change to show a list of file type. Choose either Comma Separated Variables for DOS or Windows (not sure what the difference is) and click next.

5) You will then be able to chose which group of contacts you wish to export and click "Next".

6) Enter a file name you wish to use and browse to the location you wish to save and click Finish.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/exporting-outlook-email-addresses-to-gmail.879763/
Relevancy 107.93%

Hello all,

I've got a folder full of about 700 emails that I sent from Windows mail (Vista). Now, I want to take the "to" addresses, and export them as a csv file, or some other type of file I can import into a database. Alternatively, just creating an contact folder in Windows Mail would sort of do, but I can't work out how to create a bulk list of contacts from "to" addresses.

Anyone got any deep thoughts on the matter?

Cheers,
Richard

A:exporting csv of email addresses from Windows Mail

hi have a look here for info http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...ows+mail&meta= hope it is what you need

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/exporting-csv-of-email-addresses-from-windows-mail-350775.html
Relevancy 104.06%

Is there a way to gather all email addresses (either from, to, or cc) in a particular email folder in Outlook and store them in a delimited file? Alternatively, is there a way to add all email addresses from all emails in a particular folder to Outlook Contacts or to the Outlook Address Book?

My problem is this: my phone number is changing and I'd like to send an email to everyone who has either sent me an email or to whom I've sent an email announcing the change.

Any other way to solve the problem?

I'm running XP Pro and Outlook 2003 (11.8217.8221) SP3.

Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/collecting-email-addresses-from-an-outlook-email-folder.862821/
Relevancy 98.47%

Hi guys
I lost my account in yahoo massenger and is it possible i get my yahoo email friends on directory of computer , is important i get just my friends email addresses . any help be appreciated ,
thanks in advance

A:yahoo email addresses

How did you lose the account? if it wasnt used after 4 months or so they sometimes get deleted. if it was lost for misconduct of any kind then im afraid you will have to write or call yahoo to have it reinstated.if it was hacked and you cant get into it then again you will have to contact yahoo somehow and explain the situation.if the account was totally deleted you will lose everything that was on there.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/yahoo-email-addresses.1002836/
Relevancy 97.18%

Hi I send and receive emails with a group of gals on a daily basis We always use the 'reply all' option when sending and receiving emails Two of us are Yahoo users one of us is comcast and the other is a cox user The cox user is also an incredimail user Pretty sure the rest of us log into our accounts online and do not download to our pcs The last couple Strange email Yahoo addresses of days I've noticed some strange Yahoo email addresses popping up randomly in our replies I am assuming whoever owns these email addresses is also receiving our emails The Yahoo email addresses are strange looking yahoo com yahoo com and yahoo com are the three I've Strange Yahoo email addresses noticed so far I have tried searching the web yahoo and for a free email reverse look up Strange Yahoo email addresses but those don't exist I've surfed here and at some other pc help and info forums and no luck there either Can someone please tell me what these email addresses are doing inserting themselves in our 'to' fields in our 'reply all' emails Is it something normal that Yahoo does or should we be concerned that someone somewhere is tagging along on our email ride Thanks much S

A:Strange Yahoo email addresses

I (comcast user) tried sending an email to the 25 and 19 addresses....came back as aborted.... ??? One of my friends (yahoo user) did the same and got the same results.

More have come up since I last posted and I have alerted my gal friends about this. We are all on board and deleting them as we see them. Any number comes up now in front of the "@yahoo.com" and they only show up randomly.

We are all a bit concerned at this point so any kind of info and help is really and greatly appreciated! :D

THANKS!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/273489/strange-yahoo-email-addresses/
Relevancy 96.32%

Does anyone know how to permanently delete email suggestions of previously used email addresses in Yahoo Email? I have already deleted the addresses from contacts, but these email addresses still appear in the suggestion box.

A:Deleting Yahoo Email Addresses from Suggestion Box

This is what I found on it https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN4642.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f369/deleting-yahoo-email-addresses-from-suggestion-box-1048786.html
Relevancy 96.32%

Does anyone know how to permanently delete email suggestions of previously used email addresses in Yahoo Email? I have already deleted the addresses from contacts, but these email addresses still appear in the suggestion box.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/deleting-yahoo-email-addresses-from-suggestion-box.1156851/
Relevancy 95.89%

Hey all I think I know how to do this but let me double check before I wipe my laptop s hard drive and reinstall Windows First off I should tell you that the reason I am wiping is because it has and then on top of it and it runs so slow But anyway I have old email files saved to my AOL Filing cabinet in Windows AOL I believe I need those emails saved so that I don t loose them I notice in AOL there is a quot backup quot feature Does anyone know if this feature is available in and if it will restore my whole filing cabinet for that particular screen name Also I assume that will work with my emails in just send that backup file across the network to one of my other PC s for holding and then format and quot restore quot from backup when I am done I won t Express AOL Outlook and email Exporting in loose Exporting email in Outlook Express and AOL any emails will I Also recently a user here has been using Outlook Express for emails but they dont like it I suggested Mozilla Mail but they didn t like that because it didn t have a spell check So I suggested Netscape which has a spell check and they said OK Is there a way to export my Outlook messages and import into Netscape I don t know if they have an address book or not but is it possible to do that also I know a lot of questions and text Thanks In Advance -Mark EDIT Also how would I import them into Mozilla mail nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/exporting-email-in-outlook-express-and-aol.129577/
Relevancy 95.46%

Hi

I am using Vista Home premium 32 bit and i am using windows mail for all my emails. I also have office 2007 with Microsoft Outlook.

Problem is that i want to use microsoft Outlook but i can't transfer/export my email accounts from Vista Windows mail to Microsoft Outlook or even outlook express for XP. I have forgotten 3 critical passwords so I cannot recreate the email accounts in Outlook....

How can I export my email accounts to microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express from Vista Windows mail??? please help.

Thanks

kapilkaaiser

A:Exporting Email accounts from Vista to Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express

Hello again kapilkaaiser,
I think you need to import the required info into Outlook 2007 -

In Outlook 2007, click File > Import and Export > Make the appropriate choices
> & hopefully the Import / Export Wizard will oblige.

Post back with your results.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/232963-exporting-email-accounts-vista-microsoft-outlook-outlook-express.html
Relevancy 92.88%

I recently had to update a second computer's emails from another computer both having Windows and Office Professional--or sync Issues Accounts 2010 Outlook Email of Exporting/Importing them So I exported all three pst accounts in Outlook from computer and imported all of them into computer into Outlook Well I didn't notice that there was a Duplicate setting probably Exporting/Importing of Outlook 2010 Email Accounts Issues because I don't normally do this and left the Import setting concerning duplicates at the default setting so I got a lot of duplicates Since then I have received more emails into my accounts at computer What is the best way to fix the duplicate issue Also I noticed that many Sent folders were missing in one Imported account for some reason Exporting/Importing of Outlook 2010 Email Accounts Issues Why would just some of the emails be Imported and not others This is bad If it wasn't for this I could send an important email today How can I make sure that all of the emails on computer get Imported onto Computer All too often I find glitches in MS software Thanks

A:Exporting/Importing of Outlook 2010 Email Accounts Issues

Hey mate,

Here is one way of doing it -
Did you 'include subfolders' when you imported your mail?
1. If yes:
You could possibly go into each folder (ie sent, inbox, deleted folders) and press Ctrl+A. This selects all your mail. When you do this for the inbox, hold down Ctrl afterwards, and then deselect any recent mail you've been sent. Then, delete it all, minus the mail you deselected in order to keep. Then import your mail once again from the file, and do not import duplicates.
2. If no:
You could possibly go into the imported folder (ie sent, inbox, or deleted folder) and press Ctrl+A. This selects all your mail. If you do this for the inbox, hold down Ctrl afterwards, and then deselect any recent mail you've been sent. Then, delete it all, minus the mail you deselected in order to keep. Then import your mail once again from the file, and do not import duplicates.

I'm not thinking of another way right at the moment. Keep in mind, you can start again and import stuff you seem to be missing. Use this tutorial: Import Outlook items from an Outlook Data File (.pst) - Outlook - Office.com - you'd select not to import duplicates, and the subfolders should be imported if you check the box to include subfolders.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/43492-exporting-importing-outlook-2010-email-accounts-issues.html
Relevancy 92.02%

New to Outlook XP. When i enter a name in to the "To" line, SOMETIMES it fills in the persons fax info instead of their email address. This is no big problem, but is there a way to configure Outlook, when addressing a new message, to only suggest/fill in, the email address of the contact?

A:Outlook XP email addresses

I have to deal with this situation all the time.

Outlook will show you all of the email addresses and fax numbers, etc., for a given contact in a list (Contacts or a file or folder which is a sub-folder or file under Contacts.

My solution, at work, because I need to be able to send: email, individual faxes, and use an email service to send broadcast faxes (faxes of the same content, like a Request For Quotation, to many6 recipients), my solution has been to create separate folders under Contacts. Then, in any one contact, I have only the email address or fax number, or email address for broadcast fax. In fact, I include only the fields in the contact that I need. So, in email, there is just the name and the email address. In the set of folders for broadcast fax, the contacts contain only the name and the emailaddress that the fax service wants. In the fax foldr, I use complete addresses, phone numbers, fax number (only one), but no email addresses.

This is, admittedly, a lot of work, seemingly a lot of redundency. But, then, when I need to send something, I have no doubt about what number or address I am using.

Good luck.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-xp-email-addresses.117332/
Relevancy 92.02%

We are on a exchange server here in our building And one person is having an issue with her addresses Outlook email outlook When typing in a address that she has never done before she would have to hit the Check address button It would then find the right name in our contacts on the server She could do this one day or right now and add them Then cancel right out of the email and go right back in and start typing the last name and it fills But she says she has done this yesterday and today you can not type in the last name you would have to hit the check address button for it to go out and find I did add someone in on days ago and they are still available But like i said the one she did yesterday is not Is there any registry fix or removal to get this working I have done a repair on the Outlook but still the same nbsp

A:Outlook email addresses

(I hope I'm understanding this problem correctly and not wasting your time)

It's possible that the person originally entered a space or something before the recipient's name. That has happened before at my job. Then when the end user enters the correct recipient name, it isn't found.
To fix this issue, you need to have delete the recipient's incorrect name when it is auto-populated in the To: field.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-email-addresses.545622/
Relevancy 91.16%

Ever since I migrated to a new machine running Vista, Outlook is not saving my passwords for my email addresses even though I have checked the "Save Password" box.

The passwords are lost whenever Outlook is shut down.

When I bring Outlook back up the "Save Password" box is stillchecked but the passwords are all gone. Of course I get errors when email tries to download. This is very frustrating because I handle a lot of email accounts and it takes time to keep re-entering the passwords.

A:Email Addresses Not Saved In Outlook

I'm not 100% certain here but it seems as though the upgrade didn't handle Outlook very well.

And let's just clarify, is it the Commercial Outlook or Outlook express that was bundled with XP?

This is somewhat important. I suspect something a the registry is causing this issues. If you could, please try to
duplicate the error and paste a screen shot here so I can better assist.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/108665/email-addresses-not-saved-in-outlook/
Relevancy 91.16%

In the event of having to reinstall XP I would like to back up my emails and addresses presently stored in outlook. Each time I tried anything it didn't work. Does anyone knows? I would like to know this in case I loose all my data when reinstalling XP.
Chears

Relevancy 91.16%

I have done quite a few office 2000 business addition installations, but this one has me stumped. For some reason even after email addresses have been put in to the TO or CC fields and sent, when starting to retype those same names they are not auto populating. Any ideas?

A:Outlook 2000 email addresses

My first thought is the Outlook.nk2 file. If it doesn't exist, i don't know if it will recreate itself or not. I do know that this is the file where outlook saves the auto complete addresses, and the path to the file should be:

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

But, before messing with that i would look through the outlook email options. In outlook 2003 go to tools, options .... on the preferences tab click "email options", in the email options window click "advanced email options", and then there is the option to "suggest names while completing To, CC and BCC fields" . So you'll want to find the similar option in outlook 2000. if this option is turned off, turning it on may force the creation of the outlook.nk2 file. if not you should be able to create it yourself or copy it from another system or user profile. hope that helps, as i don't have a system running outlook 2000 available to test it on.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-email-addresses.436578/
Relevancy 91.16%

Hi

How does one print Outlook email addresses or save them to a file. I have tried so many things to no avail. As I cannot figure out how to back up the address book, I thought that saving the emails in file or printing out would be a work around solution to a back up.

Thank you!!!

Vivienne

Relevancy 90.73%

Hey all! I need alittle help. I am trying to move all of my emaill addresses and saved emails from Outlook Express on one computer. To Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 on a second computer. I've never had to do this before, but I have to now. Because it's not for me. If you guys and girls can help me out with this it would be awesome. I need to get this don tomorrow. Thank you in advance.

Regards

A:Move email addresses from Outlook Express to Outlook 2007

I have Window live mail, but all these MS products work about the same.
Under file go to import export from there it should be self explanatory.
Let me know if you cant find it, Ill help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/113324-move-email-addresses-outlook-express-outlook-2007-a.html
Relevancy 89.87%

Hi Guys

I have installed MS Office 2007 (Small Business Edition) on a new PC (Vista Home Premium) but Outlook will only accept an email from people who are already in my address book. (Thanks Bill!)
Any idear as to where/how I can change this?

Dave

A:Solved: Only known email addresses accepted by Outlook

Hi

Have solved the glitch

Setting in Junk EMail option.

Safe Lists Only was selected.

Dave

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-only-known-email-addresses-accepted-by-outlook.594920/
Relevancy 89.87%

Hi

I have got a mailinglist.

I have all my users in my access db.

I would like to email the users using outlook.

How do I do this ?

I have access xp.

Iceb

Relevancy 89.87%

Using Outlook 2003 when sending emails the predictive completion of email addresses is using address book email addresses which have long been deleted from Contacts. How do i get the predictive function to use emails from contact data base not old obsolete email addresses from Address book.

A:Outlook 2003 predictive email addresses

You can't use external data sources unless you import them into your contacts.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2003-predictive-email-addresses.259098/
Relevancy 89.87%

Greetings all I'm a real newbie to this forum so if I have posted this in the incorrect location addresses choose to Outlook from?? 2010 email just let me know Thanks - When I create a new email and begin to type in a name for example J a window drop-down appears and shows Outlook 2010 email addresses to choose from?? me names that begin with the letter quot J quot and the next name shown begins with the letter quot L quot Since I actually have names that begin with quot J quot why can't I scroll down the list and pick the one I want If I double click on the quot To quot it will bring up my address book and then I can type quot J quot and it will show me all the quot J quot s that I can choose from However that is obviously another step to go through that wastes time Is there an option I need to check to allow the first window drop down to show me more options or another solution Thanks in advance for any information you can provide to solve this problem for me Ron

A:Outlook 2010 email addresses to choose from??

Hi Ron, maybe I'm missing something, but the more letters you type, the narrower the field becomes.

So for example, if I start off with "L" all the names with L will pop-up, as I type the second letter, LI, all the names with LI will stay and everything else drops off and so on. That's the way the "auto" feature is designed to work.

The other way you could do it is just type the entire name in the To box and hit Check Names and the box that opens will have a list of all the people with that name, then you just choose the one you want.

Hope this helps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/125629-outlook-2010-email-addresses-choose.html
Relevancy 89.87%

My computer died and I am accessing my hard drive using 2.5 " USB 2. IDE drive enclosure to obtain Outlook messages and email addresses to download to a new computer. I am stumped on how to access these files I need, can anyone help me. I was able to access my word DOCUMENT, PHOTOS, ETC, BUT TO ACCESS THE OUTLOKK FILES ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY.

hELP

Thanks

A:accessing outlook messages and email addresses

Hi msnpepper, and welcome to TSG.

Exactly what kind of problems are you having (Can't find them, can't open them)?

What version of Windows was used on the old drive and what version of Outlook was being used. Are you using the same versions of Windows and Outlook now?

Is the old drive NTFS or FAT32 formatted?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/accessing-outlook-messages-and-email-addresses.896322/
Relevancy 89.87%

Hi Rollin,
Appreciate your help in this area of my project. I am new to this interface; have tried this vba script from your website and I managed to import the contacts and create the distribution list. In the Outlook address book; I notice I have duplicate record of the same contact e.g. Fitz Bob (email address) and Fitz Bob (Business Fax). During the creation of the Distribution List my Outlook display the email address on the Name and Email columns.
My objective is using the excel worksheet to import the contacts into the distribution list in Outlook.
Appreciate if you can let me know where my mistake is.
Thanks,
learner123

*** I have attached Excel worksheet file with vba macro script in it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-excel-importing-to-ms-outlook-for-email-addresses.799284/
Relevancy 89.01%

Is there anyone out there that can help me?

I've recently got a new laptop - it has windows 7.

I need to transfer my email contacts from my old computer to the new laptop - I use it for business and I have hundreds of email addresses that have always auto-completed (if you get what I mean).

Outlook on the new laptop doesn't auto complete the email addresses.

I've done a google search for help and I've found this link (VERY USEFUL!)
How to transfer Outlook auto-complete addresses to a new computer – Simple Help

BUT it doesn't work - the files on windows 7 are different to I can't complete the last stage.

Anyone out there that can help?

PRETTY PLEASE???

Thanks
Tanya

A:Outlook - auto complete email addresses to new computer

Are you sure your doing it correct ? I've just tried it from my Vista lappy and copied it on to my Win7 rig (different user accounts) and it worked fine.

Make sure you copy it from

C:\Documents and Settings\oldname\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

to

C:\Documents and Settings\newname\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

substitute red text with the correct names

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/56956-outlook-auto-complete-email-addresses-new-computer.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Is there an options to automatically add an email address to contacts or personal address book in Outlook? ie:

Or something similar like Express - "automatically put people i reply to in my address book" ?

A:Outlook XP/2003 - Adding email addresses to Contacts?

Open message you received; right click on sender's name. You will see an option in the window to add the sender to your contacts. That should do it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-xp-2003-adding-email-addresses-to-contacts.413106/
Relevancy 89.01%

I'm running Outlook 2003 on Windows 7 64-bit. Transferred emails and contact info from Outlook Express on Windows XP. Two .pst files: Rick.pst and Fish.pst. Therefore, two contact folders. Both contact folders are attached to the OL2003 address book, both appear properly when I want to grab an address to put into the TO: field of a new email.

However, when I receive an email and right click on the sender's name, the context menu doesn't include an option to add the sender to the Contacts file. Also, if I reply to the email, the sender's name but NOT the sender's email address appears in the TO: field of the reply. I then have to manually enter the actual email address or (if the person is in the Contacts database) select them from the address book.

Would appreciate help on this. Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/in-outlook-2003-cant-add-new-senders-email-addresses-to-contacts.971184/
Relevancy 89.01%

I have Outlook Office not Outlook Contacts Email addresses picks in up Solved: Vista on my personal laptop which is not linked to a network When I enter recipients for an e-mail usually by first name a selection of e-mail addresses pops up If I do not select one the program selects one for me and expands Solved: Outlook picks up Email addresses not in Contacts the name I entered to a name from my Contacts with their e-mail address Currently whenever I e-mail my friend Dan the system either selects the e-mail address of my friend Dan that I e-mail often or it brings up an e-mail address that Solved: Outlook picks up Email addresses not in Contacts I don t recognize and is not in any of my contacts folders I have to remember to watch that it picks up the right Solved: Outlook picks up Email addresses not in Contacts e-mail address I have had this problem also with friends that change e-mail addresses The system will repeatedly bring up the old e-mail address if I do not remember to watch it and select the new address These old and unknown e-mail addresses do not go away and I have to watch what is picked up These addresses do not exist in my contacts or address book I ve tried right clicking on the selection to see if I can delete the old or unknown e-mail address from wherever its coming from but it doesn t do anything Where are these addresses coming from and how do I get rid of old and eroneous addresses in this file so they aren t picked up accidentally nbsp

A:Solved: Outlook picks up Email addresses not in Contacts

Hi BlueCat29,

The names are coming from Outlook's auto-complete cache.

When the list appears, use the cursor down-arrow to move to the name you want to remove, then press delete.

This is good to do when Outlook has remembered a previous invalid name.

Alternatively, to clear the cache completely you can delete file OUTLOOK.NK2.
Start button then select Run and then type %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Outlook and press OK
Delete the above file from the list that appears.

Enjoy.
Hew

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-outlook-picks-up-email-addresses-not-in-contacts.893313/
Relevancy 89.01%

hello i tried changing an email address and i got this message and cant find how to fix it... anyone have an idea?

outlook 2010.

A:one or more email addresses are not in a valid format outlook 2010

You have not supplied a lot of information. Are you trying to change the email address of one of your contacts, or are you trying to change one of your email accounts.

Have a look at this MS website & there is a solution to try.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287623

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/360849-one-more-email-addresses-not-valid-format-outlook-2010-a.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Once we installed MS Office 2000 w/sp 3 or MS Office 2003 we now are getting some irritating messages when sending messsages outside of Outlook. We are running both O/S of XP and 2000.

"A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?"

While I understand why MS put this CYA message in their product it isn't very efficient when sending multiple emails at once from within another application. I was wondering if there is anyway to tweak this feature or opt not to install it?

Thanks for any ideas you have.

Mary

A:Outlook message: a program is trying to access email addresses...

Yes. It is called "Redemption" and it is free.

http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-message-a-program-is-trying-to-access-email-addresses.346981/
Relevancy 89.01%

I ve seen this a to and Outlook addresses How email get full MS cut 2003 paste to few places on the web but have fond no answer XP How to get MS Outlook 2003 to cut and paste full email addresses MS Outlook I list a name and address n the TO field ie john doe lt email protected gt I copy the whole john doe lt email protected gt I paste it into the text box or a word doc and get only quot john doe quot I ve been told that if I make my Outlook display name john doe lt email protected gt it would then copy the whole thing including email address It How to get MS Outlook 2003 to cut and paste full email addresses doesn t I once read that Outlook doesn t recognize lt gt I use Yahoo for personal mail and I often need to transfer there so prefer to keep my emails in this format I know you can go to quot properties quot and gather the email address all the posts say this but if I click on the name in the To field the quot Email Properties quot gives me a display name that does NOT include the email address--though the display name in the address book does I like to copy both the name and the address at once and this takes two steps If I go to the address book hit Properties then yes I can get the full john doe lt email protected gt That is obviously cumbersome for multiple names and I find this an unacceptable solution Surely some computer whiz has bypassed this asinine malfunction and created a program that allows you to copy an email address in a mail program To say it s like creating a car w o a starter motor doesn t seem far fetched I m just so frustrated I need to be able to copy my emails from the TO field to another doc I m no computer wiz far from it but I can generally follow instructions I m willing to change registry on this one--as long as someone is VERY specific Help Thank you nbsp

Relevancy 89.01%

How can I set my Outlook 2007 to save sent to email addresses for more than 1 day after sending?

Nathan

Relevancy 88.58%

Hello,

I'd like to send emails to a specific group of people (roughly 150 people) using Outlook. However, I'd like any given user to only see his/her email address in the "To" box, not the other 149. And I'd like it to be like this for everyone: I send 1 email, everyone receives it, and only sees his/her email address.

This is not for marketing. Think of it as a teacher sending emails to his students.

I know there's a quick way of doing this but I can't seem to figure it out.
If I put everybody in BCC:, the "To" box remains empty, and that's not what I want.

Thanks a lot!

A:Confidential Group Email - Hiding the other email addresses

Ummm there is a cc or carbon copy and a bcc or blind carbon copy. In outlook bcc is not on by default
i have offic 2003 this is how i do it
click new for a new email. then click the little arrow to the right of options
select bcc

oh btw teachers rock and you are waaaay under paid

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/confidential-group-email-hiding-the-other-email-addresses-165212.html
Relevancy 88.58%

Say I have 10 individual Email recipients that I often send the same Email to. I want to be able to bring all the addresses together into one Group, and send the Email addressed to say "Family" or "Social Team" etc.

Is there a way that I can lump all the common recipients together under one title?

A:How do I group common Email addresses together to send all the same Email?

Since your question is in the Windows Live section, I am assuming you are using the Windows Live Mail (POP Version). To add a group email do the following:

1. In Windows Live Mail, click the "contacts" button
2. Click "New"
3. Select "Category"
4. Name the Catergory (such as Family or whatever you want to call the group)
5. Check the email addresses of the list that pops up for those you want in the group.

Now, next time you want to send an email with this program, in the "to" field, simply type the name of the category you just created. All contacts you added to the group will now be sent the email you just wrote.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/244243-how-do-i-group-common-email-addresses-together-send-all-same-email.html
Relevancy 88.15%

I have deleted many email addresses in Outlook 2007. Today I happened to search for an address and typed in a "b" and an old email address showed up that I had deleted a long time ago. Then I found that if I went through the alphabet, typing in just one letter into the To: field all sorts of old email addresses popped up. Where are these stored and how can I permanently delete them?

Thanks as always!

Relevancy 88.15%

I am having trouble with Microsoft Outlook crashing, when I send an email to multiple addresses.  I have reinstalled outlook and that does not solve the problem.  Thanks for your help.

A:Microsoft Outlook Crashing when sending email to multiple addresses

Check your Event Viewer Applications (under Windows logs in Windows 7), for Outlook error logs. Post the version of Outlook you are using, the operating system version you are using, along with Event ID number and whatever is in the Details tab in Event Viewer in your next post.
You can get to it through Control Panel>System (Vista and 7) or Control Panel>Performance in XP.

Unfortunately, we don't have enough information at this point to determine what the cause might be.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/557055/microsoft-outlook-crashing-when-sending-email-to-multiple-addresses/
Relevancy 88.15%

We use Outlook 2003 on an exchange server. We operate a few different companies have multiple email addresses that come into our inbox. Is there a way to choose which email address we can send email from? We have a "main" email address which is our default but we would like to be able to send an email from another address on occasion from the same inbox - is that possible? If so how do we set it up?
your help is appreciated!

A:Outlook 2003 - ability to sending from multiple email addresses

Anytime you send e-mail from Outlook, you can select which one of your linked accounts from which to send the message. by clicking on the "Accounts" button in the Message window. However, the account must first be linked to Outlook for each/any user who will need to send mail from this account. I'm not on an Exchange Server, so I can't say for sure, but I don't think you can link more than one Exchange account to each user (so, since you undoubtedly have your own Exchange e-mail account, you wouldn't be able to add another).

The appropriate workaround kind of depends on how your mail is hosted and how adept your Exchange Administrator is. If your mail comes through an outside webmail account anyway, then take Exchange out of the equation and just add a new account to your Outlook, using the webmail credentials to log directly into your webmail server. If all the mail HAS to go in and out through the Exchange server, then you could create a separate Windows account for each of the e-mail addresses and just log into the appropriate account when you need to send through that account.

I think there may also be some options in Exchange (at the server level) that might allow you to manually assign addresses, based on rules, but it's been a long time since I did any Exchange admin, and I never did all that much to begin with. Hopefully, somebody will jump in here with more definitive answers.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2003-ability-to-sending-from-multiple-email-addresses.975414/
Relevancy 87.29%

I have bought a new computer with Windows 7 preinstalled. Before setting it up I backed up all my outstanding emails (204 .dbx files) and email addresses (one .wab file size 176kb) from my old computer on to a memory stick. I now want to import them into Windows Live Mail. I have gone through the recommended procedure for the emails, but only some of them have come across. I have been totally unable to import the addresses. The only procedures I have found seem to relate to a different version of Live Mail because they tell me to click on things that don't appear on my screen! Can anyone help?

It occurs to me that maybe not all the messages are being imported because I haven't imported the relevant contact details. Could this be the case?

By the way I can't go back to the old computer as it has completely died, which is why I replaced it.

A:Importing email addresses from Outlook Express to Windows 7 Live mail

Briamm,
Peruse the links below to see if they provide you with more information.
Note the links are in a random order.

How do I transfer my contacts and emails from Outlook Express to - Microsoft Answers

Importing Outlook Express mail into Windows Live Mail

migrating email from Outlook Express 6.0 to Windows live mail

Questions about Migration from Outlook-Express 6 on my old, Windows-XP - Microsoft Answers

How do I transfer Outlook Express email and folders from an old - Microsoft Answers

Import E-Mail Contacts from Outlook Express 6 to Windows 7, Windows - Microsoft Answers

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/209775-importing-email-addresses-outlook-express-windows-7-live-mail.html
Relevancy 86.86%

I have a situation where someone has 2 email addresses. One of them is now redundant and I have deleted it from the People section. However, when I am set to make a new email to that person and type the first letter of their name, in the pop up window (that you can click on) their old email address still appears.
How do I delete this from that list? Can find no way to do so.

A:Outlook Email - Deleting Wrong Email Entry when starting new email

In new email, start typing the address you want to remove. When you have enough characters for auto complete to show it (sometimes one letter is enough), use DOWN ARROW key on keyboard to select the address in question and press DEL key.

That's it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/360024-outlook-email-deleting-wrong-email-entry-when-starting-new-email.html
Relevancy 86.43%

I currently am operating ACER laptop and running windows XP.

I've got a hotmail account which is accessible through Outlook, and runs completely fine. I have a private domain email address that is linked to my hotmail account, so both emails to both addresses are recieved in the same inbox - but i want the private domain to be what is viewed as the 'from adress' through outlook?

when i use outlook the 'from' address is my hotmail one.

and when i use hotmail the 'from' address is from my 'private domain' on behalf of 'hotmail address'

I want the private domain set up in outlook, but cant find the options to have that, and link it to the already set up hotmail account.

I run Outlook 2007 Academic version, and mircosoft outlook connector.

thanks

Nat

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-do-you-setup-private-domain-email-addresses-to-hotmail-accounts-in-outlook-2007.683303/
Relevancy 85.14%

I 2000 Solved: a Outlook CD Exporting without addresses am following instructions to export addresses from Yahoo to Outlook per website http help yahoo com l us yahoo addressbook impexp impexp- html My issue is that I follow everything correctly saving my addresses as a csv file Solved: Exporting addresses Outlook 2000 without a CD and during the process of going into outlook and choosing quot import address book from a csv file quot I get a prompt to download the import export feature I no longer have my disk so cannot download the feature I was wondering if anyone knew of any freeware that can override this issue Microsoft should have downloaded it initially when I inserted the disk not prompted me to find the disk I got years ago because it never loaded the first time I recently changed to Outlook and subscribed for to Yahoo Plus because Yahoo is having all these server issues on their end Now I have to deal with this Please tell me how to get addresses into Outlook if possible without the disk If it s not just let me know so I can save my time nbsp

A:Solved: Exporting addresses Outlook 2000 without a CD

I don't personally know. However, w/r/t this bit:

First, export information from your Yahoo! Address Book:

1. Open your Yahoo! Address Book and click "Import/Export" in the upper-right corner.
2. In the Export section, click "Export Now" next to the phrase "Microsoft Outlook."
3. A dialog window opens and gives you the option to save your Yahoo! Address Book to disk as a .csv file. Click "Save to Disk".
4. Click "OK". The .csv file will be saved to your desktop.

In Outlook Express, there's an option to File > Import > Other Address Book, which then has a Text File (CSV) option. I don't know if that works straight off (don't have a CSV to test with), if it does you can then export from OE to Outlook without getting the import/export feature prompt (because I just tried that part).

So ... do you have Outlook Express?

EDIT: actually I justed tested exporting my current OE address book as a CSV, and then importing it back. Worked with no prompts.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-exporting-addresses-outlook-2000-without-a-cd.745543/
Relevancy 85.14%

I have a large address book in outlook express on my computer and would like to pass it on to another person's computer. How can I do this please? Desperate in Malta needing urgent replay please. Thanks

A:Exporting addresses from outlook express to another computer

Do a CC or a BCC, add them and send the e-mail.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/173795/exporting-addresses-from-outlook-express-to-another-computer/
Relevancy 83.85%

so i tried doing the AT&T update settings so i could continue using outlook for my old sbcglobal.net email address and it just hung up with no progress. i searched for the POP settings etc but nothing seems to work. any help please????

A:yahoo email not working in outlook

Have you tried these:

Pop server "pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com"
SMTP Server "smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com"

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/yahoo-email-not-working-in-outlook.1115210/
Relevancy 83.85%

My email account in an att.net domain hosted by Yahoo! It was hihacked over a week ago. I can still access the account and send/receive mail, but approximately once every day or so, it uses my account to send our spam to all in my address book. I describe the details in the link below.

http://forums.techguy.org/virus-other-malware-removal/980431-email-hijack.html

It just dawned on me that the hijack may actually not be in my local computer but instead, someone may have gained access to my account directly through the Yahoo! servers. I had about 200 contacts listed in their online address book.

I have run over 6 separate antivirus scans on my local PC and find no problems.

So, how does one deterime if a hijack is being done locally vs. in the cloud?

Thx,
Larry

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/email-hijack-on-yahoo-vs-outlook.981097/
Relevancy 83.85%

Does Windows 8 have a email program and can or does someone have a link that will tell me the correct Yahoo mail server settings to work in Outlook.

Every sense I have got Win. 8 and with all of these email program being setup to all run together I have just had trouble getting my ISP email program to work.

Thanks, Tommy

A:Email : Outlook or Yahoo Mail

Do you actually have Outlook (and what version)?

Outlook Express was discontinued back in the Vista days. Windows Live Mail is the current offering from Microsoft and must be downloaded from Microsoft. It has the capability of accessing your ISP's e-mail account along with web based e-mail accounts such as Yahoo, Outlook (formerly Hotmail), Gmail, etc.

Windows Essentials: Other Programs - Microsoft Windows

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/26962-email-outlook-yahoo-mail.html
Relevancy 82.99%

I set up my yahoo email in outlook, but it keeps messaging me that it is not up to date.I guess MS Exchange is not accepting?Please help. Thanks! 

A:Need help setting up Outlook email for Yahoo account

Hi, Windows 10 and Outlook are products from Microsoft. Which Outlook version are you using ? For Mail app under Windows 10, please try the following setup:      https://www.yahoo.com/tech/set-mail-calendar-apps-windows-234600691.html Hope this helps. Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Need-help-setting-up-Outlook-email-for-Yahoo-account/td-p/5694670
Relevancy 82.99%

I'm not able to sync my Outlook. I get a box requesting me to Enter Network Password. The server info in already prepopulated and I can not change it--pop.mail.yahoo.com. I enter in my user name and password and click the OK button. The box goes away for a couple seconds and the box reappears asking me for my password again but doesn't give me an error message.

Any thoughts?

A:Syncing Yahoo! Email with Outlook Windows 7

Might be nice to see what screens your entering this information on ?
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
Although entering "pop" into any screen doesn't sound correct to me in any version of office outlook,
If you have a Yahoo plus account the entry might be as simply as In-coming server mail.yahoo.com and Out-going server mail.yahoo.com ?
pop3 would be a account Type not some thing you enter in front of your email address.
Just to confuse you lol,
http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/269402-making-webmail-account-my-default-email-client.html
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/mail-add-email-account-faq

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/298426-syncing-yahoo-email-outlook-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 82.13%

I have composed a Word letter I wish to attach to a Yahoo email.

When attempting to attach it to the email to the intended recipient,
it tells me there is a problem and can't attach it.

When I compose a similar test email to another recipient I am able
to attach the exact same Word document with no problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/yahoo-email-blocking-word-attachment-on-one-email-only.143894/
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to setup Outlook Express using my Yahoo email account?

Thanks.

Relevancy 80.84%

Don't know where to go to check pop settings. Tried settings under gear icon but doesn't show email settings such outgoing mail settings and incoming settings etc.

A:can't send email on yahoo.ca email but can receive.

Hi and welcome to WindowsCentral.
Are you using a PC or a phone?
What version of Windows is it running?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/443237-cant-send-email-yahoo-ca-email-but-can-receive.html
Relevancy 77.83%

I have had to reinstall pc due to it going at a crawl!!

After installing Outlook 2002, I can not get Outlook to auto fill the email address field when I start to type an email address in it.

The address book is there and in tacked after copying the outlook.pst file back to its original location after install.

How do I get Outlook to autofill?

Also when I click the 'TO' button in the new email window, it says that there is no address book!
but when I click the address book icon in the main Outlook window there are email address there?!

Any ideas how I can get this to work correctly again.

A:reinstalled pc, now create email in Outlook 2002 does not auto fill email address like before

When you did the re-install, did you erase/format the hard drive before the re-install? If you did and did not save the Outlook auto fill file, then the all the auto fills you had are gone. Did you import the pst file into outlook?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/311040/reinstalled-pc-now-create-email-in-outlook-2002-does-not-auto-fill-email-address-like-before/
Relevancy 77.83%

Hello I've (outlook email back changing address and 2013) email to server put just found a pst file with all my old email I'd like changing email address and put email back to server (outlook 2013) to put them back on the server hotmail but before doing that I've seen that some of them were not recived or sent to my actual address hotmail com but to an old one infinito it So I was thinking to export them from outlook to CSV modify that address into the new one and then import them back on outlook The problem is that when I export them to CSV in that file they don't have the date received or sent and so when I get them back on changing email address and put email back to server (outlook 2013) outlook they miss that info Can anyone help me doing this I've been told that VBA macro should be useful for this but having a look in it I have no idea of what I sould do Ah instead of outlook I can also use thunderbird if it's easier with it but then I'd have to convert that pst file Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f57/changing-email-address-and-put-email-back-to-server-outlook-2013-a-1159385.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Hi guys,
I would like to be able to move an email to a sub folder of my mailbox and get Outlook to send an email to the sender of the email I moved into it. Hope that makes sense.

I found this archived thread http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/439567-outlook-reply-email-when-mail.html which has proved very helpful and I've managed to get it working for me.

I would like it to send more than just a one line email reply but I don't know how, maybe get it to use a text file for the body of the email?

Any help would be great

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-vb-script-to-send-email-when-email-moved-to-folder.1073382/
Relevancy 77.4%

I'll bet you have not heard this one before. I was attempting to send an email to a potential client. Everything seemed to work well except that it was returned. The problem was that the address was changed somewhere. His name is spelled with a j but somewhere along the line, it was changed to a k and so there was no such person and therefore was returned to me.

#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found ##rfc822;

What could have happened? This is a new one on me.

A:outlook 2007 changed email address so email was returned

Hi.

Did you get a message similar with these?
----------------------------------------------
Hotmail:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

-----------------
Windows Live mail:

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/207707-outlook-2007-changed-email-address-so-email-returned.html
Relevancy 76.97%

I cannot find a way to export email files to a thumb drive so I can move them to another computer. Outlook Express has this capability and I have used it seveal times.
Is there a feature that I do not know about or are there plans to put this feature into Thunderbird.
Thanks MntnMn

Relevancy 76.97%

Good morning -- just installed Outlook 365. I was able to sync all my emails (including folders I've created with all emails stored), calendar and contacts. My issue is with my iPhone 6 email app. I'm seeing my calendar and contacts as well as all my emails -- inbox, sent, junk...but none of the other folders. The folders don't appear in settings, mail, contacts, calendars...under fetch new data either. Any thoughts? Thank you!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f57/sync-outlook-365-email-folders-with-iphone-email-app-1121489.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Intermittently, Outlook 2007 will crash while sending an email and, needless to say, the email is not sent. However I wanted to know if there is a temp or backup copy of that mail anywhere. I've looked in drafts and it's not there.

I've sometimes typed a very long email and then lost the whole email when Outlook crashes so I just wanted to know if, like Word, there is a temp file that may be created.

Thanks.

A:Outlook 2007- crash while sending email - where does the email go?

Hi cp, welcome to TSG. Do you have Autosave enabled for Outlook? If not, perhaps this link will help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-crash-while-sending-email-where-does-the-email-go.886349/
Relevancy 76.97%

Went to Wndows 7 after the end of XP support. Decided to set up the Microsoft Outlook in the Office 2007 so I could utilize the calender etc. I have traditionally accessed my email through the ISPs applications on my computer as well as my iPad and iPhone. It seems that the MS Outllook has wiped out my emails from the ISP apps back to the middle of March.I can get my curent emails as long as I don't open the MS outlook. Is there a setting in the MS outlook that I can change to prevent this or am I bound to the MS Outlook for my email access. Thanks in advance for your help.

A:Microsoft Outlook wipes my email from my other email apps

You don't have to use Outlook, you can use Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail.  There're probably others as well, but I use Tbird and WLM myself.  Of course there's always web mail too.  I have to say though that it doesn't sound right for Outlook to be doing what you describe.  Do you have all the MS maintenance for it installed?  I have Office 2007 and get updates for it all the time.

Good luck.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/537611/microsoft-outlook-wipes-my-email-from-my-other-email-apps/
Relevancy 76.97%

Hello:
I am trying to forward an outlook email to be received in my Google Apps Email. I was able to make that happen but now I can't figure out how to respond back in Google Apps with my Outlook. I want to be able to reply back with outlook.

Please help. Thank you so much!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-forwarding-outlook-email-to-google-apps-email.1167087/
Relevancy 76.97%

hello:

i have been trying to fix my email/outlook spam issue.  emails are going out WITH my actual email address, sending emails to people in my contacts, etc.
I also have been getting a ton of spam emails myself.

I use:

-Windows 7 Pro
-64 Bit
-Outlook 2010
-I have our own domain name email address, that is hosted by Frontier

Odd thing:  I changed my password for my email, but my outlook kept sending/receiving with the old password.
When I tried to update  the new password in outlook (which I verified by using the webmail versus outlook), it would not accept it.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

A:email / outlook is sending emails with my email address

Here is my FRST logs:

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version: 26-06-2016 02
Ran by LS (administrator) on LS-PC (27-06-2016 12:22:27)
Running from C:\Users\LS\Downloads
Loaded Profiles: LS (Available Profiles: LS)
Platform: Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (X64) Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11 (Default browser: Chrome)
Boot Mode: Normal
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
(Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSysSvc64.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvxdsync.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlanext.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\AvrcpService.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\BTDevMgr.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\IPROSetMonitor.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Ready Mode Technology\IRMTService.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\22.7.0.76\nis.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\RtkBleServ.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\22.7.0.76\nis.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
(Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSvc64.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core\NvBackend.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\BTServer.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver\Application\iusb3mon.exe
(Adobe Systems Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Browny02\Brother\BrStMonW.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlCenter4\BrCtrlCntr.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Browny02\BrYNSvc.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\SkypePlugin.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlCenter4\BrCcUxSys.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\GWX\GWX.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\DropboxOEM\DropboxOEM.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\51.0.2704.103\nacl64.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\51.0.2704.103\nacl64.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/618396/email-outlook-is-sending-emails-with-my-email-address/
Relevancy 76.97%

When replying to an email, the 'To: address shows up different' from the actual address. When replying to the different reply address, a system undeliverable message is received. The actual address has a "s" in the body of the address, the reply address changes the "s" to an "a" .

The user can reply properly to other emails.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

A:Reply to an Outlook email changes the email addrees to a non deliverable add

This one is easy...
The sender of the email has his reply email set to something different.
You manually have to enter the address in the "TO" field.
You can obtain the address from the email.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/reply-to-an-outlook-email-changes-the-email-addrees-to-a-non-deliverable-add.132490/
Relevancy 76.11%

I need to transfer all of VISTA outlook to XP outlooks express.

contacts, email contents etc.. How is this done?

I do have a 2nd HD attached to the computer for instant storage that wont be erased.

Basicly anything worth saving I need to back up to second harddrive so when I reformat and install XP my wife wont know any difference besides the OS.

browser f avorites, links. etc.. everything :)

Thanks in advance.

A:Need help exporting Vista email to XP -- I am switching my Wifes PC back to XP.

Hi vaporv. . .

I am sorry to see you giving up on Vista!

I can certainly help you with the favorites, documents, music, etc... but I don't know about the Outlook issue.

You may want to think about using Windows Live Mail (NOT Live Messenger) as it contains the same features of Outlook plus more. It is also said by some to be the future predecessor of Outlook. You can link email accounts together under one roof, but keep them separate.

I use many different systems and can access Live Mail on any of them and use the off-line features as well.

http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

Please be sure when backing up all of the data that you do so folder-by-folder (file-by-file) and do not use a compression back-up program. I can help you with this as well with commands issues from the command prompt ("DOS") screen.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/need-help-exporting-vista-email-to-xp-i-am-switching-my-wifes-pc-back-to-xp-289566.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi guys heres one that is driving me nuts an email account is set up with an isp here its btconnect com so the email one email address 2 email aliases on Outlook Using is say email protected now joe has two email aliases on his account e g email protected and email protected now when joe accesses his account through outlook it obviously checks the btconnect account and sends the mail to Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address the correct alias but it cant seem to do it what happens is it logs on checks one alias then the server errors whilst checking the other as it is still logged on i assume to the main btconnect mail account and so errors out e g email protected works and roofing co uk errors Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address out i would like to find Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address a way to check flooring first and roofing after but cant figure it out someone suggested using identities in outlook express but isnt outlook the better program and surely there is some kind of feature for this problem usually after it gets its bearings it is then happy and says send receive complete but after a couple of tries and leaving an error message at the bottom of the screen x cc f as it is trying to check the two accounts on the same email address at the same time any ideas anyone i am even willing to try thunderbird instead just the managers like the calender etc in outlook nbsp

A:Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address

still no ideas on this one.
maybe using rules in outlook would help.
I could just check mail from the BT account
e.g. [email protected] and filter the mail for the aliases into the corresponding mail box, but how then if a mail is written in outlook could it be send from the correct account.
e.g [email protected] or [email protected] rather than the mail appearing as though it was sent from [email protected] , wow outlook is confusing stuff lol.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-using-2-email-aliases-on-one-email-address.288986/
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi all

One problem that i'm yet to figure out in Outlook is how it will show an attached email message as just that, an attachment instead of adding it to the end of the original email such as in hotmail or yahoo. This is particularly annoying when reading emails forwarded through more than one person and you have to keep clicking on the email attachments which then open up another email window etc. until you have about 10 seperate windows open before you get to the original message. I hope i'm not too confusing

To get to the point, does any one have a solution to this? it would be greatly appreciated!!

fryshaun.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-03-viewing-email-attachements-in-email.283347/
Relevancy 75.25%

Good morning, people,

One of my users here is having a wierd issue with her Outlook program...Every time she sends an email out, a .txt file of that email is sent as an attachment to that email.

So an email saying, "Greetings!", has the text file attached that says, "Greetings!".

Any ideas?

A:Outlook sending a copy of email w/email

Must be set to send in both plain text and HTML? But I thought in that case that it was done the other way around...

Turn off one or the other in the E-mail options, would be my guess.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-sending-a-copy-of-email-w-email.49669/
Relevancy 75.25%

Can receive email in outlook but cant send email...my email has been like this for months now...I called my ISP and they didnt have an answer for it...Im running xp however I dont have the Xp disc to re install windows...its an older desktop computer I bought off of someone...Its a Dell PIII.

Im not to worried about not being able to send email on the XP puter because I have another desktop where the email works however its running on windows 2000.

Ive heard some people have problems with outlook using XP though.

A:Can Receive Email In Outlook But Cant Send Email.

you have this log thread open at present and it might be a good idea to await a respose on there before you start to make any changes; it is most possible that an infection has gotten TO your e mail client http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/129909/google-links-wont-work-properlybtcar-hijackervirus/according to the information yu have provided ON that log thread your computer is used by others for P2P file sharing? one OF the problems WITH file sharing programs is what the 'program ' comes baggaged with that can and will infect the computer

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/130064/can-receive-email-in-outlook-but-cant-send-email/
Relevancy 74.82%

The email program I actively use is Outlook Express. When I click on a direct link within an email or web site context, my computer uses Microsoft Outlook instead of Outlook Express. Then it puts the message into MS Outbox and it dies there. Please help me! Trish Miller email: [email protected]

A:MS Outlook email is stealing Outlook Express email

Not sure how to get Outlook Express to steal back your Outlook email, but here's how you stop Outlook from stealing the email in the 1st place:

(1) In IE, go to Tools >> Internet Options (you can also access Internet Options from Control Panel).
(2) Click on the Programs tab.
(3) Click the drop-down next to Email, and change it to Outlook Express.
(4) Click Apply and OK.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-outlook-email-is-stealing-outlook-express-email.172388/
Relevancy 74.39%

how does one insert a group of email addresses on the address line without having to enter each one individually?

A:email addresses

if your using Outlook Express then click 'create mail', write your message, then at the 'to' line (the bit which you write the address) click it, it will open a new window in which you can select multiple recipients - as long as they're in your address book (ie. contacts).

If they aren't, then it's back to typing them all again.

Most email programs have this feature.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/email-addresses-442251.html
Relevancy 74.39%

I am working on Windows Vista and I want only the name with no email address showing when I send an email. Can someone tell me how to have just the name show. For the life of me I cannot figure this out.

Relevancy 74.39%

I was wondering how many email addresses does everybody have

Relevancy 74.39%

I have recently purchased a new computer "Dell E520" with Windows Vista installed. I was using Windows XP Home on the old computer.
My problem is: On Windows Xp when forwarding a email message ,I could start Sip in the to box, the first letter of the email address from my address list and the computer would finish the address. My Vista program will not let me do this and I have to type in the whole address. Can anyone tell me how to get the Vista program to finish the email address for me?

Thanks,

Relevancy 74.39%

When forwarding e-mails, how can I remove all the unnecessay data at the top e.g. names etc. without loosing the message. I've tried highlighting the namesand pressing delete but lost the whole contents.

Relevancy 74.39%

How can I print a list of my email addresses?

A:Email addresses

If you're using Windows Live Mail, then open WLM and click Contacts/File/Print.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/133446-email-addresses.html
Relevancy 74.39%

HI,I was woundering if there is a way to back track email address as to where it came (i.e.)replies to craigslist items you have for sale,thanks
Also years ago i was rooting around on the internet and across a site that back tracked different sites kinda like you see on TV shows for what
they are worth,thanks

A:EMAIL ADDRESSES

You can view the information in the email header. How to do that varies depending on which email service you are using. For instance, in Hotmail, you open the message then click on the box next to reply on the right... top of the email. Here are a few more ways to view headers: Gmail Open the message in your Gmail inbox. Click the down-arrow in the top-right corner of the message. Click the "Show original" link toward the bottom of the options box. The message will open in a separate window with the full message headers at the top. Microsoft Outlook Open the message in Microsoft Outlook. Select "View," then "Options." You'll see the headers in the "Internet Headers" box. Yahoo Mail Open the email message in your Yahoo Mail inbox. Click the "Full Headers" link located in the lower-right corner of the email message.A few words of caution....Read the warnings at Craig's List....Only do business local and in person...CASH only....Obfuscate phone numbers and email addresses you post in your ads.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/481031/email-addresses/
Relevancy 74.39%

After one clicks on 'create mail' then clicks on 'to' it takes one to the address book main identity screen. Then one has to click on 'main identity contacts to get a drop down for 'email addresses'. Double clicking on an email address puts the address on the email form.

When I want to send something I've received on to others I prefer to send a separate email to each recipient rather than sending to a bunch of people all at once. This requires that I keep going through several motions. QUESTION: Is there any way to get to the email address list directly without having to click on the main identity contacts, etc?

A:Email addresses in OE

Go into "View" , Click on Layout , Check the "contacts" check box, Apply the changes.

Contact list will be displayed in the left bottom .
Double click on the e-mail address from the contact list and new msg window will appear with the "to" field set to the e-mail id you double clicked.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/email-addresses-in-oe-29193.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi all,

I have a report in Microsoft Access that I have to regularly email out to people. I use a SendObject macro to create the email content and automatically attach the report as a .xls document. I recently changed the report and associated query column headers, which are working fine. When I look at the report in Access, it looks exactly howI want it to look. When I email it, however, the automatically attached Excel document has the old column headers (the content is fine). This does not happen if I hit the "Export" button and export the document straight to Excel. The same problem occurs whether I use the macro or the e-mail button on the Windows drop down menu. Can someone please explain what is happening and how I can fix it?

Many thanks,

Rebecca

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/exporting-report-to-excel-for-email-in-access-2007-shows-old-column-headers.1065982/
Relevancy 73.96%

I find it difficult to believe they are not there but am I right to say that Skype user profiles do not give you the users email address?

Or is this not given to try and ensure you call people instead of emailing them

A:Does Skype tell you email addresses

The people I have on my Skype list do not show an email address if that's your question. My profile has my email address and shows that it is Private, and that seems to be the default setting.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/does-skype-tell-you-email-addresses.1086917/
Relevancy 73.96%

Couldn't send to my husband's work address suddenly I could send to his work address from our other laptop I asked him to look into it to certain can't email addresses send As part of that he got on my laptop and forwarded an email to our home email that he then tried to send to his work address in hopes he could troubleshoot at work Now the problem has quot spread quot to his laptop Now we both can't send anything to his work address from either of our computers Here's can't send email to certain addresses the error message which pops up with our without outgoing authentication checked The message could not be sent The authentication setting can't send email to certain addresses might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail SMTP server For help solving this problem go to Help search for quot Troubleshoot Windows Mail quot and read the quot I'm having problems sending e-mail quot section If you need help determining the proper server settings please contact your e-mail service provider The rejected e-mail address was ' centcom mil' Subject 'Fw send this to my work' Account 'POP-SERVER tampabay rr com' Server 'smtp-server tampabay rr com' Protocol SMTP Server Response ' - Domain of recipient does not resolve R ' Port Secure SSL No Server Error Error Number x CCC Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:can't send email to certain addresses

Other than the address anything unique about those emails; pictures, links, etc.

Try with your antivirus off.

Try adjusting the security settings under the tools tab ( I am assuming windows mail or windows live mail)

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/268520-cant-send-email-certain-addresses.html
Relevancy 73.96%

In the past, it seems I have spelt mail addresses wrongly so when I start to enter my address in any drop down boxes, I now get 3 or 4 'incorrect' addresses. How can I get rid of these?
Thanks

A:Mis-spelled email addresses

You might be able to delete them by going to the drop down box & using the arrow key to highlight the address then delete.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/106698-mis-spelled-email-addresses.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I have a list of email addresses I have on a excel spreadsheet. I want to copy these into BCC. However I cannot seem to copy and paste into BCC. I can only do this in CCC. Do I have to save all 300 email addresses into contacts before I can BCC. I tried a mail merge without success.

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/198394-copying-email-addresses-into-bcc.html
Relevancy 73.96%

The emails have a link or file attachedDDS Ver - - - NTFSX Run by Owner at on Wed Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSSC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC ProgramData EPSON EPW SSRP E addresses hijack email S RPB EXEC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonationC Program Files x Gateway Registration GregHSRW hijack email addresses exeC Windows system taskhost exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Program Files x IObit Advanced SystemCare AWC exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Program Files x Intel Intel Management Engine Components LMS LMS exeC Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC Program Files x Norton Engine ccSvcHst exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files Gateway Gateway Updater UpdaterService exeC Program Files x Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAANTMon exeC Windows System igfxtray exeC Windows system WUDFHost exeC Windows system igfxsrvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System igfxpers exeC Program Files x Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exeC Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exeC Windows Pixart Pac Monitor exeC Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC hijack email addresses Windows system SearchIndexer exeC Program Files x Creative Home Hallmark Card Studio Planner PLNRnote exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exeC Program Files x Roxio Roxio Burn RoxioBurnLauncher exeC Program Files x Gateway Photo Frame ButtonMonitor exeC Program Files x Norton Engine ccSvcHst exeC Windows V Mon exeC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServicePeerNetC Program Files x Intel Intel Management Engine Components UNS UNS exeC Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Windows system SearchProtocolHost exeC Windows system SearchFilterHost exeC Windows system DllHost exeC Windows system DllHost exeC Users Owner Downloads dds scrC Windows system conhost exeC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp m dx amp r p p v k n r uDefault Page URL hxxp homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp m dx amp r p p v k n r mDefault Page URL hxxp homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp m dx amp r p p v k n r mStart Page hxxp homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp m dx amp r p p v k n r mLocal Page c windows syswow blank htmmWinlogon Userinit userinit exeBHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files x common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dllBHO C C A-E - b - D - CECB - No FileBHO Symantec NCO BHO adb e- aff- - aa - dac dfa - c program files x norton engine coIEPlg dllBHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention d ec - aae- -aeee-f f c - c program files x norton engine IPSBHO DLLBHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - c program files x common files microsoft shared windows live WindowsLiveLogin dllBHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - dd- d - -cf f - c program files x google google toolbar GoogleToolbar dllBHO Skype add-on for Internet Explorer ae - e c- ed - f b-f f a - c program files x skype toolbars internet explorer skypeieplugin dllBHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO af de - d - -b fa-ce b ad d - c program files x google googletoolbarnotifier swg dllTB Google Toolbar c b - - d - b - a cd f - c program files x google google toolbar GoogleToolbar dllTB Norton Toolbar febefe - b - - d -ffb d b ca - c program files x norton engine coIEPlg dlluRun swg quot c program files x google googletoolbarnotifier Googl... Read more

A:hijack email addresses

Do you still desire help?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/324994/hijack-email-addresses/
Relevancy 73.96%

I down loaded about 2000 email addresses into an Excel2007 Spreadheet (Col A). These addresses were in the middle of the cell with a space on the left. When I take out the space to the left the address becomes a hyper link and is underlined allowing us to click on it and send an email.

I highlighted ColA and tried to left justify the addresses but this didnt happen. We have to manually take out the space, cell by cell, on the left which is quite time consuming.

There must be an easier way using an excel command?

Any help would be appreciated

Brian
Dublin, Ireland

A:Excel2007 & email addresses

Try a macro:

Sub test()
For Each c In Selection
c.Value = WorksheetFunction.Trim(c.Value)
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=c, Address:="mailto:" & c.Value
Next c
End Sub

(post back if you need help with installing and/or running macros)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/excel2007-email-addresses.627428/
Relevancy 73.96%

After browsing the Email section of the Windows Forum it looks like my Email Address Book will not just transfer into Windows from my old XP PC The majority of my info from my old PC XP was transferred into my new Windows PC but the guys at the shop just hung their heads when I said I was using Outlook Express as my Email client They said they could not just transfer the Email Address Book The mother board was fried but the hard drive was okay What are my options for retrieving years of Outlook Express Email addresses Can I take the old PC to the shop and ask them to hook up the hard drive to their test equipment and print out all those adresses on paper Can they burn a CD of all those Email addresses from that XP hard drive that I can then run on my new Windows and then copy and paste them one by addresses Salvaging PC from Email (XP) old one into my Comcast SmartZone address book If I just had them to look at I could at least pick and choose the most important ones to add to my new address book The old PC was bit and my new one is HP P F bit Intel R Core TM Quad Q gig memory HD I'm no PC Guru so I Salvaging Email addresses from old PC (XP) won't be attempting to hookup the old HD to my new PC Whatever my options are I'll take it somewhere to retrieve the Email addresses if that's possible --CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--

A:Salvaging Email addresses from old PC (XP)

The "Contacts" application in Windows 7 does have an option to Import a "Windows Address Book File (Outlook Express contacts)". You need to get the .WAB file from the hard drive of your old PC, which shouldn't be too much of a problem if you can get the hard drive connected up as a slave drive in your (or someone's) PC. Alternatively, install the drive in an external USB enclosure.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/46757-salvaging-email-addresses-old-pc-xp.html
Relevancy 73.96%

When I wish to send an email I go to my Yahoo mail page, click on "Compose" and enter the first letter of the email address in the "To" line of the person I wish to send the email to.
A list of email addresses come up and I choose the appropriate one.
No problems so far.
If I return to "Compose" and put the same letter in the "To" line but add another letter, such as an "a", I get a load of addresses I have no knowledge off.
How are they getting into the system? and can I do anything to stop it.
Thank you

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/623158/unknown-email-addresses/
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi,

Does anybody have had experience of sending out email to several email addresses which do not show up when an email arrives to the recepient?
Thanks in advance.

A:RECEPIENTS EMAIL ADDRESSES

If you send them as BCC (blind carbon copy) then those name do not show up in the other peoples emails

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/246705/recepients-email-addresses/
Relevancy 73.96%

Dear Whiz Kids,

In our home we have a number of different email addresses. When I open my outlook express it connects to my ISP server and downloads all our email from all email addresses.

Is there a way of downloading only email from my email address onto my computer, and my son downloading only email from his email address on his computer? Then downloading email from the remaining addresses when we want it>

In anticipation of a helpful answer, I thank you.

Constantine.

A:Separating Email Addresses

Constantine,I'm going to make a couple of presumptions here. First is that you know how to set up an email account in general. What you are attempting to do, is very feasible. The easiest way to do this is to open Outlook Express and go to Help>identities. Then create an identity for each persons email addy, following the directions in the help section. hthBe (Outlook Express) SafeDa Bleeping Animal

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/35774/separating-email-addresses/
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi,
I would like to copy all email addresses from a Toshiba laptop to a new Dell laptop. Both are using XP sp2. Could you please tell me what cable connections are needed and how? Thanks

Relevancy 73.96%

Does anyone know of a free site that will allow verification of multiple email addresses. I have about 200 email addresses in a list.

A:verification of email addresses

http://www.mailutilities.com/services/eav.html
http://verify-email.org/
http://www.yellowpipe.com/yis/tools/email-validator/verify_email.php
http://www.download.com/1st-Email-Address-Verifier/3000-2369_4-10366921.html?cdlPid=10366922

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/verification-of-email-addresses.707900/
Relevancy 73.96%

I have been getting these stock tout sheets from some greaseball---there is no way to opt out and absolutely no identification of anyone you can contact. I noticed that they seem to be creating phoney email addresses using legitimate domains---Anyone have any idea on how to stop this assault?

A:Fake Email Addresses.

Sounds like your mail program does not have a Spam filter....there are some things that you can try.

I use Gmail, has one of the best spam catchers I know of, since I've had it, that is all I use. You need to be invited to get a Gmail account. You can then use the Gmail address for any shaky or doubtful sites you have to register with, all their spam, if any, will go to Gmail and may be caught or you can adjust the settings to filter mail from them. Blocking whole domains can sometimes keep you from getting legitimate mail, however if you use a filter, you can prompt the spam filter to stick bad mail into the Spam folder and you can at least look at them and decide what you need or don't want to see anymore of.

You can read up on Gmail here> http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html

I have some invites, please Private Message me or email me and I can give you an invite. You need to send me a good email address with you real name.... that's the way it works, and, do NOT post that info into a Reply, you already have a spam problem and by posting your address you are giving it away to spammers. PM me with a non-Hotmail address to send you the invite, include a name also. Thank you!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fake-email-addresses.464416/