Windows Support Forum

Network Adapters, Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection, DNSSer

Q: Network Adapters, Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection, DNSSer

I just ran the Windows XP Help and Support, Network Diagnostics and I got a FAILED for the following areas:
Network Adapters FAILED
[00000010] Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection FAILED
DNSServerSearchOrder FAILED
198.153.192.50 FAILED
198.153.194.50 FAILED

I've been having some wireless issues and I am not sure what this is telling me and what I can do about it to fix it. I checked with the Intel web site for network adapters and it appears that I have the latest driver.
Any helpful suggestions?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Network Adapters, Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection, DNSSer

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Network Adapters, Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection, DNSSer

howdy and welcome. start > run > sysdm.cpl > hardware tab > device manager > are there any yellow exclamation points, and if so, what are they next to?

thanks,

v

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapters-intel-r-pro-wireless-3945abg-network-connection-dnsser.1142923/
Relevancy 102.3%

I am have trouble with me Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG connection... It used to work fine until I formatted my laptop, then recovered it.. All drivers are installed.. or atleast they should be... And I am usuing version 12.2.0.11

I am trying connecting to a Linksys Wireless-G Broadband router, for some reason the wireless thing is recognised and can be access from my toolbar.. But when I click to view available wireless networks it can never find any....

I have tired using a USB Wifi thing which worked fine with my router and also my ipod touch connects fine with the router, however my laptops built in wireless will not work).

Also I am using Windos XP Proffesional on a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V3505

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Relevancy 102.3%

I am have trouble with me Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG connection... ieless adopter does not find any wireless connection, however they are present(i checked it from my second laptop). the router is fine.

Also I am using Windos vista Home Premium 32 bit at Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 2515.
I have tried to update drivers for (Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection ) but still the problem exist.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Relevancy 96.32%

I have searched everywhere. I tried a few things said in this forum and others but I am a newbie novice. I got my girlfriend's laptop connected to my wireless router with no problem. But no matter what I do her laptop will not connect to the LAN line. It just says "acquiring network address" over and over. I would tell you what I have tried already but I fear I would say it wrong. So if anyone can help, please! She is giving me another day to figure this out. The LAN was working last week before i fixed the wireless connection.

How can I get her LAN connected? What info do I need to provide?

A:LAN not working but Wireless is!! Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lan-not-working-but-wireless-is-intel-r-pro-100-ve-network-connection.671460/
Relevancy 96.32%

I can't figure out how to get my wireless card in my laptop going. Can't find any drivers or a solution to get it back up again. This problem started right after i installed windows 7 professional 64 bit. Anyone got a solution?

A:Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection

Please fill in your system specs. Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/35195-intel-r-pro-wireless-2915abg-network-connection.html
Relevancy 95.03%

Intel? PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection NOT WOrking!!
Keeps showing exclamation mark!!! Pls help me

My os is windows vista home premium 32bit
LAptop is IBM thinkpad X30

A:Intel« PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection NOT Working

Hi,

Press the Windows key and R to open the Run dialogue.Type "devmgmt.msc" and press enter. Go past the UAC prompt if necessary.Make sure there are no errors showing, particularly in the networking section. Errors will be obvious, there is no need to hunt for them. Check Other Devices if this catagory exists.Under the Network Adaptors catagory, find the Wireless card and right click on it.Click on Properties.See if any errors are showing here and note down the error code and post here.Under the Driver Tab, click on Update Driver.Click on Search Online and let it finish. Install driver when asked.Note down and post here the model of you wireless network card and your full computer make and model.
If this does not fix the problem, download the drivers from here: Lenovo Support & downloads - Drivers and software - ThinkPad X30, X31, X32

Here is the direct link to the correct drivers for your card and OS. Restart your system after install and see if the problem is fixed: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub...s/7kwv50ww.zip

Richard

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/274726-intel-pro-wireless-2200bg-network-connection-not-working.html
Relevancy 90.73%

I am getting this error when trying to install PROWinx64: No intel adapters are present in this computer

I have just formated and reinstalled my computer, I am having a hard time figuring out what drivers to install. But as long as I can acess the internet from that computer I can figure out the rest. I just need help figuring out how to get my LAN network to work.

Thank you in advance

A:Network driver problem No intel adapters are present in this computer.

Is the computer that you are working on the computer that is described in your System Spec area of this forum? If so, then you are telling us that you have a gigabyte ga-z77mx-d3h motherboard. That motherboard seems to use a network interface card from Atheros. You should download stuff from here: GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-Z77MX-D3H (rev. 1.0)

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/391173-network-driver-problem-no-intel-adapters-present-computer.html
Relevancy 89.87%

Successfully configured InfoLink feature on Samsung 650 series LCD TV to access misc information off of internet using a patch cable between the TV and a switch port on my wired/wireless network.

Since my network is also wireless, thought I could simply run patch cable between TV and laptop with 3945abg NIC but InfoLink hasn't worked.

Called Samsung tech and was told that, to connect InfoLink wirelessly, I would either have to 1) spring for Samsung's WIS-08BG2X LinkStick Wireless USB LAN Adapter or 2) configure my laptop's NIC as a router.

I prefer option "2" but is this possible?

Thanks.

A:Intel PRO/Wireless 3945abg NIC as router

Take a look at this Microsoft ICS (Internet Connection Sharing tutorial.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/intel-pro-wireless-3945abg-nic-as-router.824038/
Relevancy 89.87%

After fighting connection problems for several days I re-installed. During the loading of Windows XP the error message was the file NETwLx32.sys was needed. I downloaded a version and then got the error: "The file 'NETwLc32.dll on Intel wireless WiFi link install disk is needed."

Don't have the disk, and don't know where to get the file. Also, I admit, I don't know what's going on. I had assumed the original file was part of the driver for the Wireless and somehow was corrupted.

But, it's time for me to back off. I'm not making progress and sure would be happy if someone would be able to help solve this.

Thanks, and regards,

Tom C

A:problem with Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG

System manufacturer and model?

From what website...did you download the file you installed?

For info only, http://systemexplorer.net/file-database/file/netwlx32-sys .

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/465806/problem-with-intel-prowireless-3945abg/
Relevancy 89.87%

I updated W7x64 to W10 Pro x64. The machine is WXP generation notebook. My problem is that the Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG is not recognized or Network and Sharing Center - Change Adapter Settings does not list this adapter. The Device Manager does show the adapter but with exclamation mark.
What I have done so far are uninstalling/reinstalling the adapter and installing the drivers in compatibility mode.

A:Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG is not recognized

A random suggestion: download the Windows 7 drivers and extract them to a directory. (7Zip, open source, may work for that.) In Device Manager, do the manual "update drivers" thing. Browse to the directory and see whether the drivers would install from there.

Best of luck.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/21893-intel-pro-wireless-3945abg-not-recognized.html
Relevancy 88.58%

I've started using the wireless connection on my Dell Inspiron 640m recently due to faulty LAN.

I noticed that the wireless adapter always disables itself at random. Once it is disabled, I can't enable it back either using Windows or Intel ProSet Wireless software that comes installed with the Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG wireless adapter.

I've Googled around and found that this is quite a common issue with this wireless adapter even on other brands of laptops.

I've tried updating the driver at Dell website. Dell claims that the update will solve the problem but I'm still getting it.

Appreciate your help if you happen to know the solution. Thanks!

Relevancy 88.58%

I am trying to update my intel(r) pro/wireless 3945abg to a newer version which is 16. and date 2013 and my version is 13. but when i download those updates from intel page i am stucked on the same version,help please

A:intel(r) pro/wireless 3945abg update problem

Hi there .. Uninstall the Drivers first ...

Do not restart your computer until you followed all the steps bellow. This will clean all profiles from your system and network password will need to be re-entered.

1 Remove the Intel? PROSet software from Control Panel\Add Remove Programs if present, and select not to save any Profiles or user data.

2 Go to Start\settings\control panel\system\hardware tab\device manager-button\?Network Adapters?\Double-Click the adapter name\Drivers Tab and click on the ?Uninstall Drivers? button.

Remove the Wireless folder found at C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_PROFILE_NAME\Application Data\Intel.

Install the latest drivers. (Double-click on the icon of the driver first the Wireless__Dx32.exe then the Wireless__x32.exe)

Click on the Intel? PROSet wireless tools to connect to your wireless network.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/321687-intel-r-pro-wireless-3945abg-update-problem.html
Relevancy 88.15%

I have a Windows 7 Home Premium computer that is not connected to the internet. I have checked the drivers and they are all installed correctly and operational. When I go into the adapter settings there is no Local Area Connection adapter. I have included some screen shots of what I am seeing if they help.

-Chris

A:Local Area Connection missing from network adapters, no connection

Welcome to the Seven Forums.

In that computer management window (while Device Manager is selected in the left pane), select View from the menu bar. Then uncheck View hidden devices. Do you see any Network adapters now?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/295663-local-area-connection-missing-network-adapters-no-connection.html
Relevancy 87.72%

Hi!

I recently updated my driver in version 11.5.1.15 and now I have 2 icons on my taskbar and is getting to be difficult connecting to my wireless router. Can someone please help me?

Thanks,

Gubat07

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-help-on-intel-pro-wireless-3945abg-driver-update.716022/
Relevancy 87.72%

Hi. I have a computer running windows XP SP3 that was bought from Dell 3 years back. About two years back, my computer started having mysterious internet connection problems. It was the problem with Intel Wireless 3945ABG device. It was meant to be a wireless surfing device but now, I keep getting disconnected from the internet. After some time (about 15 to 20 minutes), the connection will just get disconnected but i see no error messages. I researched on the net and it said that there might be a fault with the settings of this computer model and/or the driver itself. My computer is Dell Inspiration 640M. Can you kindly help me on solving the problem? Many thanks in advance.

A:Intel Wireless 3945ABG device not working properly

Updated the drivers recently?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/304583/intel-wireless-3945abg-device-not-working-properly/
Relevancy 87.72%

Has anyone had success with a wireless setup with Vista?

I've tried a US Robotics 54g USB adapter from another machine to access my existing network, but Vista did not recognize it, mfgr says they have no compatible drivers.

So far, I've not found a list of hardware that might be compatible for this purpose and would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.

A:Wireless Network Adapters

Use ms update on Vista, and it should find drivers, if not you'll have to install one manually, sometimes the XP drivers will work, but not always

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/74096/wireless-network-adapters/
Relevancy 87.29%

I seem to have more network adapters listed in Device Manager-Network Adapters than I had a few weeks ago I have Atheros Gigabit Ethernet Controller Atheros Wireless Network Adapter Microsoft Virtual Wireless Miniport Adapter Tap-Windows Adapter V and Tap-Windows Adapter V Some of these might have been downloaded with other software I am experiencing problems with my VPN and believe that an problems Connection Network and Adapters !!?? adapter my be the cause of it I'm also experiencing problems with Network Adapters and Connection problems !!?? my internet connection when I use my VPN Can I remove any of these and if they are causing my VPN to cease functioning correctly what should I do One adapter may be linked to my current VPN but as it is no longer working well it's not unblocking certain sites I may get rid of it so the adapter can go with it My computer is an ASUS K E-SX V notebook It has an i - m processor nd Gen x Ghz frequency and a MB cache And it has a MB memory I think this is working memory

A:Network Adapters and Connection problems !!??

The first two are your wired and wireless network ports and you should not remove them. The miniport one I think is just normal to be there. The two tap ones are for the vpn.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/594048/network-adapters-and-connection-problems/
Relevancy 87.29%

Hi..Guys.....I have a hewlett Pacard Pavilion model 6730 pc that had window 98. now i downloaded microsoft XP and now i have lost the network connections adapters...If i go Control panel and click network connection i don't get an icon about connections...plus if i go device manager... hardware .....there is no network adapters in the list....Anybody had similiar problems..and what did you do...thanks.....

A:network adapters,no connection and no icons

I think you may have missed the TSG Rules on the way in. We don't assist with illegal Windows installations. There are no legal downloads of XP! I also think that you're probably pushing the envelope trying to install XP on that old machine anyway.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapters-no-connection-and-no-icons.774761/
Relevancy 87.29%

I just installed XP PRO after 3 years of Working with Ubuntu.
No dual-boot or anything, just a clean, fresh, install.

But my internet doesn't work & by that I mean:

Though I have everything setup right with the router and the modem, my internet doesn't work!

my run>ipconfig came back with just "WINDOWS IP CONFIGURATION" and nothing else.

I have a:
DYNEX WEGRTR router

Westell 6100

and xp pro

please help!!

ps. if it helps, all thats under device manager>newtork adapters is "1394 Net Adapter"

A:Help with Network Adapters and internet connection

You have no network hardware that is recognized by Windows. I'm going to guess it's showing up in Other Devices with an error.

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type devmgmt.msc

Please respond to all the following steps.
Under Network adapters, please tell me all the devices listed.
Are there any devices under Network adapters that have a red x displayed?
Also, are there any devices anywhere in the Device Manager display with yellow ? or ! displayed?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-with-network-adapters-and-internet-connection.779613/
Relevancy 86.86%

After Wireless Win8.1 Error Intel 12 3945ABG after update Code the most recent update from Windows Store for Windows Pro my Intel Wireless drivers got busted I could only connect to the Internet via the Ethernet cable and no matter how hard I try re-installing uninstalling the drivers for the wireless drivers I still get the same outcome In Device Manger I checked the listing for Intel PRO Wireless ABG Network Connection In the Properties menu I get this message This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use Code If you want to use this device you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system I went to install software from Intel's website for diagnosing the wireless driver connection status so I ran Intel PROSet WIreless Tools and after clicking Diagnose Intel Wireless 3945ABG Error Code 12 after Win8.1 update gt Run Tests for Hardware Test I get this message Wireless Hardware is not bound to transport driver My wi-fi switch on the Intel Wireless 3945ABG Error Code 12 after Win8.1 update left side of my laptop is already turned on I switched it off uninstalled and deleted the driver and restarted the laptop to see if I could reinstall Upon turning back the switch on after logging into my Windows account I still get the same outcome code I have also searched on Google and the Microsoft forums for similar topics all point towards uninstalling deleting the drivers and re-installing I did those and none of them worked I would appreciate if someone can post a working solution

A:Intel Wireless 3945ABG Error Code 12 after Win8.1 update

hi,
I have the same problem
I resolved somewhat...please search onthe intel website "wireless_16.1.5_De32.zip" or "wireless_16.1.5_De64.zip"

But the drivers have some issue:

each time I powercicle, even the driver is full installed the support for wpa+tkip disappears, so the adapter will not works on those networks and I need to reinstall it again

waiting an update you may use this solution

kind regards

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/33089-intel-wireless-3945abg-error-code-12-after-win8-1-update.html
Relevancy 86.86%

Hullo working! vaio on ar-series not Wireless Solved: 3945ABG Intel I accidentally switched off the wireless switch and nothing I do since seems to work to turn it back on The simplest thing I usually try this isn t the first time it happens is disabling the connection in Network Connections and enabling it while I switch the switch on That didn t work Automatic Repair of the connection didn t work either Solved: Wireless Intel 3945ABG on vaio ar-series not working! My VAIO comes with a switcher exe program to enable and disable bluetooth and wireless The program seems to work normally but the wireless and the indicator led won t turn on Then I go to Wireless Network Connection Properties and then on the General tab I hit the Configure button and then to the General tab the device usage says the device is enabled it s not Then I go to the Advanced tab and there is a drop down menu that says wireless OFF I check the wireless ON option OK but nothing happens All of the methods listed above have worked in the past So parts of the computer seem to think Wireless is on when it s not However not all the programs agreee the VAIO Wireless LAN Setup Utility says the device is turned off duh The network setup wizard also recognizes the wireless hardware as OFF I run XP btw What do I do Heeelp nbsp

Relevancy 86.43%

my question is,

do they make anything like this
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833342002

on a wireless adapter?

i searched around newegg and tigerdirect, didnt see anything simular in the wireless sections.

thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/gaming-network-adapters-for-wireless.115968/
Relevancy 86%

My Asus X51H did not come with a wireless card. So, I bought the Intel Pro 3945ABG and installed it. attached is a picture of my card

i have attached the antenna properly. the intel wireless manager can not switch it on and gives the error message (Attachment)

the wireless Fn-F2 does not turn it on and the wireless LED does not light.
this machine does nto have any other external switch for wireless.

i feel thsi is an issue that can be solved by covering one or more pins with a tape as in the case of the following thread:
http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic18046.html
however, my wireless card has different pin configuration as you can clearly see in the picture. does anyone have any idea which pin to cover with tape?

thanks for the help in advance.
uzbuk

###I have attached the photo of my wireless card and the error message screenshot.

A:Installing Intel Pro 3945ABG Wireless card to Asus X51H laptop

problem solved

my vendor tipped me about the pin to cover with tape. its pin 20.
i covered the pin 20 with scotch tape and put it back into the slot.
the card is working fine.

in case you can't find the pin 20, here is a diagram. the second pin from the notch at the bottom side of the card is pin20
you have to be careful not to cut the board while cutting the tape. covering the pin20 only is a tricky thing. it took to half an hour.
i have attached a pictorial description of the pins.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/installing-intel-pro-3945abg-wireless-card-to-asus-x51h-laptop.169162/
Relevancy 85.57%

Hi there, after finding out my current ver. B1 D-Link DWL-G510 Network Adapter card doesn't have drivers for Vista 64 I will have to get another Adapter when I switch my OS Unfortunately.

I am having a rather difficult time finding Network Adapters that support Vista Home Premium 64 bit,

Would anyone please give me a couple of good references of any Wireless Network Adapters that work/have drivers for Vista Home Premium 64 bit. I would really like the help, and would appreciate it, and the Card would have to be Wireless G Pci Slot standard,

Thanks, Jordan

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/compatible-wireless-network-adapters-for-vista-64-bit.642917/
Relevancy 85.57%

I have a serious problem with my Hp series 6000, two days ago i'am working with no problem in this machine and a wireless adapter was working very good, but yesterday the switch button front machine not change color, only i have the color orange, then in windows vista 32-bits the broadcom adapter not under list network adapters, i chat with hp Us-Support and working in BIOS Update to the latest version and after reinstalling drivers for 802.11 a/b/g for broadcom adapter, but VISTA not detect the hardware.

Any suggestions ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/broadcom-wireless-does-not-list-under-network-adapters-309433.html
Relevancy 85.57%

Upgraded from Windows to windows months ago week ago I lost internet connection the desktop is hard wired to the router with an ETHERNET cable Cable was recently replaced - modem was reset reboot several times nbsp I ran the HP Network check through the missing... - - connection found No adapters no internet network HP support Assistant and I got the error message Driver No internet connection - no network adapters found - missing... missing or hardware issue Following a relevant post I tried Command Prompt c windows system gt getmac and the message I got was No network adapters found I tried the HP Support page for missing drivers for my model and operating system HPE- t amp Windows but no files were available Instead I got a message HP Customer support windows drivers may be available through Windows Update nbsp I tried another search in the Microsoft website but the drivers I downloaded on a flash drive and tried to install were not compatible Any suggestions on how to proceed I would like to avoid a system restore if possible

A:No internet connection - no network adapters found - missing...

Poik1975, welcome to the forum. As the message stated, you should try using Windows Update; not the HP Support page.  Here is a guide to help you use Windows Update.  I would have the router connected to the computer before searching for updates. Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Software-and-How-To-Questions/No-internet-connection-no-network-adapters-found-missing/td-p/5588887
Relevancy 85.57%

Ok, so im running Sp 2 on a Dell Dimension 4700 and i just reinstalled windows and in device manager the network adapters are only in hidden devices, the LAN connection doesn't show up and under other devices the ethernet controller has a yellow exclamation mark.

A:Network adapters are hidden and LAN connection doesn't work

Hi you will need to download the ethernet controller driver from dell website first.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapters-are-hidden-and-lan-connection-doesnt-work.739143/
Relevancy 85.57%

I uninstalled all network adapters trying to fix another issue but now my LAN network doesn't work,
what is the best way to restore network adapters and previous local area connection ?

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/60011-i-uninstalled-all-network-adapters-cant-get-local-area-connection.html
Relevancy 85.14%

Hello For some reason my card stopped working I tried reinstalling the driver fn f to activate my pro inspiron wireless dell 6400 3945ABG intel card working stopped card from my keyboard and a few others basic thing nothing is dell inspiron 6400 intel pro wireless 3945ABG card stopped working showing up where I am with other PC I can see at least networks my PC gets nothing im running vista bit intel pro wireless ABG dell inspiron laptop I also tried a fixit microsoft tool for network didnt work Im on the net now using wired cable from my router and its ok but I need my wireless on the road ------------ I have uninstalled reinstalled the driver I did a fresh format last week I cant reset TCP IP I get access denied even in safe mode I did use many different use for removal of malware on my pc im using avg chkdsk found no problems I did try alot of things anyone has any idea what can be done Windows IP Configuration Host Name john-PCtop Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List Dog Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Intel R PRO Wireless ABG Network Connection Physical Address - - - - - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Dog Description Broadcom x Integrated Controller Physical Address - -B - D- - A DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe f ef d f Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Saturday January AM Lease Expires Sunday January AM Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Dog Description isatap Dog Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe efe Preferred Default Gateway DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - E- DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address d ab b b f ff Preferred Link-local IPv Address fe b b f ff Preferred Default Gateway NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description isatap A FD - - F -ADED-DD DE BD Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Farbar Service Scanner Version - - Ran by john administrator on - - at Running from quot C Users john Downloads quot Windows Vista TM Home Premium Service Pack X Boot Mode Normal Internet Services Connection Status Localhost is accessible LAN connected Attempt to access Google IP returned error Google IP is offline Google com is accessible Yahoo IP is accessible Yahoo com is accessible Windows Firewall Firewall Disabled Policy System Restore System Restore Disabled Policy Security Center Windows Update Windows Autoupdate Disabled Policy Windows Defender Other Services File Check C Windows system nsisvc dll gt MD is legit C Windows system Drivers nsiproxy sys gt MD is legit C Windows system dhcpcsvc dll gt MD is legit C Windows system Drivers afd sys gt MD is legit C Windows system Drivers tdx sys gt MD is legit C Windows system Drivers tcpip sys gt MD is legit C Windows system dnsrslvr dll gt MD is legit C Windows system mpssvc dll gt MD is legit C Windows system bfe dll gt MD is legit C Windows system Drivers mpsdrv sys gt MD is legit C Windows system SDRSVC dll gt MD is legit C Windows system vssvc exe gt MD is legit C Windows system wscsvc dll gt MD is legit C Windows system wbem WMIsvc dll gt MD is legit C Windows system wuaueng dll gt MD is legit C Windows system qmgr dll gt MD is legit C Windows system es dll gt MD is legit C Windows system cryptsvc dll gt MD is legit C Program Files Windows Defender MpSvc dll gt MD is legit C Windows system ipnath... Read more

A:dell inspiron 6400 intel pro wireless 3945ABG card stopped working

Wehen you go into the device manger, do you see the wireless card?

Its quite possible the cards died, and yes they usually replaceable.

Have you by any chance dropped or bumped it fairly hard?

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/299499-dell-inspiron-6400-intel-pro-wireless-3945abg-card-stopped-working.html
Relevancy 84.71%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5250 @ 1.50GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1014 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family, 384 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 57231 MB, Free - 41659 MB; D: Total - 57231 MB, Free - 14579 MB;
Motherboard: Acer, Inc., Nestos , Not Applicable, LXAJL0X031734074722500
Antivirus: None

Hi. I have a problem with my wireless connection. The tab under network connections does NOT show wireless connection. This happened after I reinstalled winxp. I installed the wireless driver but it did not work. I can only connect to the internet using the wired connection. What should I do?

Relevancy 84.71%

Hi guys wireless for spikes Periodic ping network adapters I have been having issues with my wireless network adapters since upgrading to Windows earlier this spring What I've noticed is that I consistently get periodic ping spikes k ms at regular intervals which means I'm essentially unable to play any online games specifically CS GO and DOTA on my desktop A wired Periodic ping spikes for wireless network adapters connection is not an option for me as the socket is too far away from my room Initially I was able to stabilize my wireless connection by reverting to an older driver for my Netgear wireless dongle This changed after the Windows anniversary update Periodic ping spikes for wireless network adapters was that the name of the new update and I'm back to getting periodic ping spikes again I've tested both of my wifi dongles on my laptop and I get a consistent connection with no spikes during those tests meaning that the issue shouldn't be with the dongles I've done a lot of googling to try and find a fix but nobody seems to have the exact same issue that I have and I'm honestly desperate at this point I've updated drivers so the problem shouldn't be there Could the problem perhaps be in power supply My computer specs CPU Intel Core i - K GHz GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX Memory GB RAM Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus VII Ranger Network Adapter Netgear A wifi dongle Asus EZ N b g n wifi dongle Also my router is the Netgear R dual band Any help would be greatly appreciated

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/60776-periodic-ping-spikes-wireless-network-adapters.html
Relevancy 84.71%

Is it normal for my network and wireless adapters to boot up a minute or two after everything else has? It always seems they are the last two things to boot up down in the bottom right hand corner of my screen. I have a IBM T60 laptop with Windows XP. It kind of frustrating, considering those are the first two things I want to boot up (for the most part). I don't have much else booting up as I usually try to keep those things at a minimum.

I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to get it to boot up quicker?

Thanks,

TM

Relevancy 84.71%

I have no Local Area Connections showing up in my Network Connections folder. I have an operational network connection via the ethernet port on my HP pavillion running Windows 7 Ultimate and the icon shows up in the status bar. I have no way of copying and modifying it.
My connections for my home group shows a blank although I am connected.

What has happened to the Local Area Connection icons, display data? More importantly how do I restore it?

I was trying to connect to a piece of equipment and discovered that I could not locate the local area connections to copy and create the required communication specifications.

Thanks
Steve

A:Local Area Connection Missing from network adapters but operational

Could you post a screenshot of what is available in your network connections so that I can better identify your issue.

Could you go to device manager and then check if there are any red X's by any devices. If so please post back your results

To access device manager please open the attached folder and then open the file to view the steps.

Many Thanks,
Josh!

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/295312-local-area-connection-missing-network-adapters-but-operational.html
Relevancy 84.71%

Hello there I'm having a problem with a Windows Home Premium -bit install that is almost vanilla I've only installed the drivers a browser and some minimal things The machine connects via pppoe to the internet and it never really worked properly the first problem is Windows doesn't detect when it's connected to the internet sometimes I'm browsing the web and the 'dial up' dialog will pop up and also the yellow mark on the tray icon is always there Another problem I'm having is that every time I connect to the internet Windows create a new quot isatap tunnel adapter quot so at the moment they're almost what's really annoying when you run ipconfig and I suspect it's not only related but a symptom of a bad configuration I wasn't of Network state misconfiguration adapters connection - lots and wrong really caring for the problems since I don't use the machine often and until now it was only an annoyance that was very rare to happen but I need to install VirtuaBox in that machine now and I think the misconfiguration is somehow affecting that because it will fail Network misconfiguration - wrong connection state and lots of adapters to install informing that it was not able to stop the iphlpsvc service which is related to networking so I think that somehow is linked to the whole network configuration problem I would like to solve these issues specially the internet connection detection problem so Windows knows when I'm connected and most importantly the VirtualBox problem I've tried to skip that message by clicking retry twice and also manually disabling the service but when I do that the network won't work in VirtualBox I've installed VirtualBox on other machines and I never saw such an error and some machines are very similar in hardware specs to the one that's having the problems the only difference is the pppoe connection I configured it with the Windows wizard though and no error whatsoever popped up I just entered the username and password and it was working but since these problems are happening perhaps something went wrong and I ended up with a bad configuration Perhaps there's a way to reset all the networking configuration I've been told to run 'net int ip reset' but I didn't try that yet since I don't have access to the machine at the moment Any helps is appreciated however I would like to avoid having to reinstall the whole system Thank you in advance

A:Network misconfiguration - wrong connection state and lots of adapters

Try the first 3 options in Download Complete Internet Repair - MajorGeeks

Report back

Also there are these commands:

Quote:
netsh winsock reset all
netsh int 6to4 reset all
netsh int ipv4 reset all
netsh int ipv6 reset all
netsh int httpstunnel reset all
netsh int isatap reset all
netsh int portproxy reset all
netsh int tcp reset all
netsh int teredo reset all

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/376670-network-misconfiguration-wrong-connection-state-lots-adapters.html
Relevancy 84.28%

Hi All Please can anyone help I have done something and I don t know what I have just bought a new a IP Connection' Solved: does Help have Network not 'wireless a valid adapter network computer a compaq running windows AMD athlon tm IIx processor I had no problems connecting it to the internet it has Solved: Help network adapter 'wireless Network Connection' does not have a valid IP a a wired ethernet cable which plugged to my Thompson router and worked straight away I also have a Toshiba satellite L - laptop running Vista with wireless internet connection At this stage I was getting internet on my new PC and wireless internet on the laptop The problem came when I tried to set up a home network I have done it previously on the old pc running Windows XP with no problems however I am not sure what I have done but I can get internet on the PC but on the laptop it is connecting to the wireless network but not the internet In the network and sharing centre it shows the laptop connected to an Unidentified network but then there is a cross through the line connecting it to the internet In Network and Internet Network connections I double clicked on Wireless Network Connection and then on diagnose I got a box with the heading - The network adapter quot Wireless Network Connection quot does not have a valid IP Configeration I am a bit bewildered what to do and thought it better to seek help rather than fumble around in the dark Hope someone can help Thanks nbsp

A:Solved: Help network adapter 'wireless Network Connection' does not have a valid IP a

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-help-network-adapter-wireless-network-connection-does-not-have-a-valid-ip-a.1016800/
Relevancy 84.28%

Hi So recently I have removed a nasty zeroaccess rootkit virus es from my laptop My Windows Firewall Defender and Updates would not work still won't my browser kept redirecting to unrelated websites and I was just overall having a TON of irritating issues I installed MalwareBytes and Zone Alarm in addition to my Microsoft Security Essentials and restarted my computer once - everything seemed fine I went to delete a few programs from my computer via the control panel just unneeded things like Canon software I don't even use anymore My computer told me I needed to restart so I did and when connection wireless driver adapter network Problems with and network it turned back on I suddenly had no more Internet access It registers that my Internet providers are being picked up on as in it says Silver Moose is emitting a signal yet I have quot limited access Problems with wireless network adapter and network connection driver quot and all other devices using the network in my home are working just fine I tried troubleshooting and it says that there Problems with wireless network adapter and network connection driver are problems with the wireless Problems with wireless network adapter and network connection driver network adapter and the driver for wireless network connection adapter I've read that removing a access will render someone Internet-less but some people have overcome this However every thread I've already taken a look at don't exactly fit with my problems computer model so I wanted to stay on the safe side and get help fitted exactly to me I have Windows bit a Gateway model NV I don't know if my processor Intel R Core details are needed If so I'll gladly provide them I ran ipconfig all and was about to transfer a copy of it from my messed up computer to this one via a flash drive but suddenly I've found that my computer doesn't recognize a flash drive at all anymore So it's very very messed up indeed I would REALLY like to know what I can do to try and make this situation better or if a system restore is the best option I don't know how to use system restore or what it all does so if you do recommend that can you please offer and explanation of the options it'll give me Will it give a time period I want to backtrack to I feel really helpless here so thanks a ton for any and all help

A:Problems with wireless network adapter and network connection driver

First with this remove Zone alarm, while it use to be a great product, it cause more issues than it's worth these days.
Next, Start menu-> All Programs -> Accessories -> Right click on command prompt and run as Administrator.

Type in netsh winsock reset and reboot, see if the combination of these will help.

Otherwise, system restore is very simple to use and will only affect programs installed, not your personal files. If this doesn't solve the issue pick a time before the rootkit, a couple weeks if possible, and just restore it. You can scroll through all the date to make note of any changes that will be made. Make sure to re-install your AV and Malwarebytes afterwards to keep you protected.

Also, I do not work for Malwarebytes, but $29 for a lifetime license and an active protection module is absolutely worth it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/252548-problems-wireless-network-adapter-network-connection-driver.html
Relevancy 84.28%

IGNORE IGNORE.... fixed it thanks anyway
Hi there,
I am having trouble connecting to the internet from my laptop via a D-Link wireless ADSL router.

This is a new problem on a laptop that has been used on this wireless network many times - very strange?

When i click "repair" it seems to hang at the point of acquiring my IP address.
Any ideas?
Thanks

A:Solved: Wireless network connection can not acquire network address?

Through the web browser on my desktop i changed some settings on the router i.e. the WPA, and it seemed to work? Magic

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-wireless-network-connection-can-not-acquire-network-address.620247/
Relevancy 84.28%

Hello,

For some reason my card stopped working, I tried reinstalling the driver, fn + f2, and a few others basic thing, nothing is showing up, where I am with my phone I can see at least 5 network. my PC gets nothing,
im running vista 32bit
intel pro wireless 3945ABG
dell inspiron laptop 6400
I also tried a fixit microsoft tool for network, didnt work,
Im on the net now using wired cable from my router

Let me know if I need to run any commands, if so tell me how and how to copy paste here, im a little new to this

thanks for the help

A:Solved: dell inspiron 6400 intel pro wireless 3945ABG card stopped working

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-dell-inspiron-6400-intel-pro-wireless-3945abg-card-stopped-working.1085043/
Relevancy 84.28%

Hello,

For some reason my card stopped working, I tried reinstalling the driver, fn + f2, and a few others basic thing, nothing is showing up, where I am with my phone I can see at least 5 network. my PC gets nothing,
im running vista 32bit
intel pro wireless 3945ABG
dell inspiron laptop 6400
I also tried a fixit microsoft tool for network, didnt work,
Im on the net now using wired cable from my router

Let me know if I need to run any commands, if so tell me how and how to copy paste here, im a little new to this

thanks for the help,

A:Solved: dell inspiron 6400 intel pro wireless 3945ABG card stopped working

please do duplicate posts
closing this one

contune here
http://forums.techguy.org/networking/1085043-dell-inspiron-6400-intel-pro.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-dell-inspiron-6400-intel-pro-wireless-3945abg-card-stopped-working.1085070/
Relevancy 83.85%

Hello folks In Windows Home Premium bit we encounter this problem on a machine after trying to uninstall a norton product manually The norton software led to serious problems of randomly emerging BSODs As system uninstall did not work we researched a tutorial on how to manually uninstall the soft It can be found here Enterprise Support - Symantec Corp - How to manually uninstall the Symantec Endpoint Protection client from Windows Vista Windows and Windows R -bit Everything worked smoothly until the last three steps of the routine failed - We can not uninstall delete the wireless network adapters as Unable uninstall manager. to adapters network from device wireless described After clicking quot uninstall quot there is the window that asks for confirmation to uninstall but after clicking quot yes quot the device manager window simply refreshes - and the device remains unchanged Disabling the affected devices does not help either since we get a quot limited connectivity Unable to uninstall wireless network adapters from device manager. quot error when trying to connect to our router Any help would be highly appreciated Thanks so much Jordan

A:Unable to uninstall wireless network adapters from device manager.

Wow, Norton is such a mess. I can never recommend anyone use their crappy software.

Try manually uninstalling the driver with the following steps:
Click the Start Orb, and in the search type "view net connections" and hit enter.
Find the wireless adapter you need to remove and right click it and click Properties.
Click the Driver tab.
Click the Uninstall button

Let me know if that works.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/235643-unable-uninstall-wireless-network-adapters-device-manager.html
Relevancy 83.85%

I need help.
My local area connection is missing even the network adapters in the device manager.. While using our desktop, i noticed that the electricity flickered( once) then my internet connection disappeared.. so i had to go to network and sharing center and manage my connections. i disable and enable my local area connection and can't still connect.. so i restarted my PC and then boom.. Local area connection missing, so i had to search the net using our laptop. then even in the device manager the network adapters are missing.. i also re install its drive, used system restore.. still failed..

Motherboard: Asus P8H77-M LE
Processor: i7 3rd gen
Video card: NVDIA

A:Local Area Connection and Network Adapters in Device Manger is Missing

Welcome axionman,

Have you tried re-booting your cable modem & router if you have those ?

How do you connect to the internet ? Your service provider ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/291231-local-area-connection-network-adapters-device-manger-missing.html
Relevancy 83.85%

Hello Im New Here

Why i Cant See the Wireless Network Connection And if i Search Manage Wireless Networks in Control Panel It Says

"Wireless Is Not Currently Enabled"

What Should I do??

Relevancy 83.85%

Hello,

I am trying to connect to my home wireless network and my computer has found the network and will let me connect (after typing in the WEP key), but the status says 'Acquiring network address' and I can't access the internet.

I have the IP address for the network, but don't know how to add this into my computer.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks!

A:Wireless network connection - Cannot acquire network address.

Hi

if it hangs or shows limited connectivity ensure you are typing in the correct key, some routers will allow a passphrase for wep others want the key in hexadecimal format.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/wireless-network-connection-cannot-acquire-network-address.136636/
Relevancy 82.13%

Hi everyone,
In our organisation we are using wireless displaying technology to mirror devices onto our TV's. At present we are having troubles because of a Cisco VPN client we use on our machines. I have narrowed the problem down to the 'Deterministic Network Enhancer'
which is installed with the Cisco VPN which is linked to each network adapter.
I was wondering if there was a way to create a batch file which disables the deterministic network enhancer on each network adapter, I will also need one to turn it back on.
If you need further info please let me know
Thanks in advance

A:Disable Deterministic Network Enhancer for wireless adapters via command line script

Hi Mark
since I have limitation knowledge regarding related product which caused this issue, I suggest you contact Intel for WiDI and Cisco regarding this VPN client
There supposed to be workaround that will fix this issue, I suspect this is maybe caused by version only, try to contact Cisco regarding which version that not conflict with WiDi, if still persist I suggest contact Intel why this certain version caused WiDi
stop
What im suggest:
1. From the hardware site, make sure you have the latest update for processor, graphic card, and network related driver. PC manufactured site supposed to be have this files
2. From the Cisco side, other than update the DNE, ask Cisco regarding which version that might be work with WiDi
3. From the Intel side (WiDi), ask them how to configure this thing so it will not conflict with your Cisco VPN client
I also think this issue will be solved by upgrade driver (related to network), I cant make sure if certain version of Cisco VPN Client will be conflict with WiDi, that's why I suggest you to contact both Cisco and Intel
Please let us know the update, you reply might be help for the others
good luck

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0d0b52b1-c674-4cb9-9aae-3161a98cef21/disable-deterministic-network-enhancer-for-wireless-adapters-via-command-line-script?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 82.13%

Hi,
I have recently reinstalled XP pro on a PC and do not have internet connection using Internet Explorer or Firefox, I cannot ping either of my other two computers.
I have installed the Mother Board Drivers.

Device managed tells me that both network adapters are working properly, Local Area Connection tells me that I am connected although send/receive packets are about 1 (send) and 20 (receive) after an hour of being told there is a connection.

I multi boot with Windows 7 and a Linux system and they both have internet connection so it seems to be restricted to XP.

Any suggestions on what may be wrong would be appreciated.

A:Solved: network adapters good , local area connection good but no internet connection

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-network-adapters-good-local-area-connection-good-but-no-internet-connection.904920/
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi there Apparently as the result of malware I suddenly received many detected viruses using Avira and Malware Bytes empty All is adapters connections and lost window network network I can no longer All network adapters lost and network connections window is empty access the internet The Network Connections window is completely blank and in the Device Manager every single driver All network adapters lost and network connections window is empty under Network Adapters net Adapter Direct Parallel Intel Pro Wireless Realtek WAN Miniport etc has a yellow exclamation mark I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers In some cases I got a message saying uninstallation is not allowed But in all cases even where I could uninstall and reinstall it didn t help at all I also already tried running regsvr netshell dll regsvr netcfgx dll regsvr netman dll Each routine was successful but didn t help Running quot Start netman start quot gives a response that it is already running Any advice Is there any way around reinstalling XP Will that even help I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro M running XP Professional Any advice is greatly appreciated I have been working on this to no avail for over hours nbsp

Relevancy 81.27%

I've installed this on 3 client machines now (all win7 pro) and each of them has the same result: "none of the network adapters are bound to the netmon driver" when I try to capture.  I've run as admin, checked membership in teh NetMon Users
group on the local machine.  Nothing seems to help.
Any suggestions are welcome.
thx,
DML

DLovitt

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ba435695-84bf-48ff-9a52-c2588b4f3941/network-monitor-34-none-of-the-network-adapters-are-bound-to-the-netmon-driver?forum=netmon
Relevancy 81.27%

and made a fundamental mistake of network as So I uninstalled my adapters my was address... network acquiring laptop uninstalling adapters hastily without looking into it Now when I try to re-install the adapters I m running into difficulties Specifically I don t have the CD-ROM I originally must have used and the following message So I uninstalled my network adapters as my laptop was acquiring network address... is popping up quot Files So I uninstalled my network adapters as my laptop was acquiring network address... Needed - The file atl k sys on Atlansic Fast Ethernet Adapter Installation Disk is needed Type the path where the file is located and then click OK quot Unfortunately I don t have any idea if there is a path where this is located so installation cannot complete The reason I took this option to begin with was that the wireless connection on my laptop Asus Windows XP was acquiring network address without ever connecting fully to the internet I had previously tried another of other methods such as manually entering an IP address to no avail Now I think I ve gone and added to the problem exponentially Any help or advice to somebody unfamiliar with such teething problems would be greatly appreciated nbsp

A:So I uninstalled my network adapters as my laptop was acquiring network address...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/so-i-uninstalled-my-network-adapters-as-my-laptop-was-acquiring-network-address.1053973/
Relevancy 80.41%

Hey I Controller No Solved: Adapters Missing Network Network - m quite a beginner when it comes to computers but I do know these things Under lt Device Manager gt the Network Controller has a yellow triangle icon with an exclamation mark and as for the network adapters I only have two bluetooth and one Marvell Yukon Ethernet Now I Solved: Network Controller Missing - No Network Adapters just got a new hard drive and I completely reinstalled a clean Windows Home Premium Therefore I m rather sure that my drivers are missing My laptop is a Samsung NP-R -JT US I have downloaded Edit AND installed all the drivers yet the network controller still does not work and I still don t have any wireless Network Adapters I would like to know if this means that my NIC is broken or if I simply need the right driver I have tried to update the drivers but finding them online seems to be impossible and I have no Solved: Network Controller Missing - No Network Adapters CDs or backups What are my options Thanks CubinJ nbsp

Relevancy 80.41%

I recently tried to remove some malware from my system and adapters... No network corrupt or connections, network missing then all of these problems happened I can no longer connect to the internet and my network connections folder is totally empty Under network adapters all of them are missing or corrupt I hit the update button and it says that I have the newest driver available I uninstalled all of them and then rebooted but they were just corrupt again I cannot activate No network connections, missing or corrupt network adapters... simple TCP IP under network connections in Add remove windows components I don't know if that's important or not My workstation service fails to start My Net BIOS service fails to start I have tried to system restore but it won't work I scanned the registries with regcure No network connections, missing or corrupt network adapters... but that didnt work either Booting in safe mode doesn't fix any of these problems I'm pretty sure I have service pack service pack files i I had a bunch of missing icons in my control panel the files were there but their icons were not i ran regsvr netman dll and two other commands regsvr commands i forgot which then these icons came back but I still have an empty network connections folder I'm at a loss and don't know where to go from here any help would be GREATLY appreciated Thanks

A:No network connections, missing or corrupt network adapters...

Could you try to explain exactly what you did to remove to malware? Maybe you changed a setting somewhere without realizing it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/no-network-connections-missing-or-corrupt-network-adapters-372763.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Hello Forums I'll start off with the scenario that brings me here Today I managed to redecorate my bedroom where my computer sat on top of a shaky wooden desk That desk is now gone caput and replaced by a much bigger sturdier and prettier glass replacement Before I dissasembled the computer to re-decorate I was able to browse the internet at ease There were no Network; - Powerline Unidentified No Network Adapters Access problems at all However after the new desk was setup - and all Unidentified Network; No Network Access - Powerline Adapters wires replaced in their correct slots Unidentified Network; No Network Access - Powerline Adapters I find that I am unable to connect to the internet or Unidentified Network; No Network Access - Powerline Adapters even the house's network For the past year I have been wired to the router using a RTL C P C P Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC It was plugged into an extension cord in my room into the Ethernet port in the back of my computer Downstairs it's twin was situated no less than feet away from the router - plugged into the first port Now when I boot up the computer the network notification presents the following message quot Unidentified Network No network access quot and sometimes presents a yellow next to it So I am reduced to typing on my mother's laptop - which has no problems connecting to the network I am able to use the ipconfig release command but unable to use the renew - it hangs in the command prompt then tells me that the DHCP server cannot be located The IP beforehand was reverted to - before all of this I was I've been attempting all sorts of fixes for the past hours To no avail any help would be greatly appreciated EDIT I'll also mention that the DNS server and IP settings are set to automatic EDIT Windows Network Diagnostics have determined that quot Local Area Connection quot doesn't have a valid IP configuration

A:Unidentified Network; No Network Access - Powerline Adapters

The router itself would present you with a new Local Area IP, thus the prefix of 192.168.0.*, so I can almost guarantee that it's not your computer acting up. Personally, I'm not too sure on why or how it gave your computer the middle-finger, but it seems to be the culprit..

I'd try resetting your router back to Factory Default settings (Unplug its power source for about 5-10 minutes), plugging everything back in, and seeing how it goes from there.

EDIT::

Also, when you get the chance, I'd check to see if there are any available firmware updates for your router... just saying. Hope all is well mate.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/200400-unidentified-network-no-network-access-powerline-adapters.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hi everyone I know that my title sounds very odd but this seems to be my problem Firstly I cant connect to the internet at all - I cant even try 64-bit No 7 and adapters many Windows network : too adapters network to connect to any networks the icon in my tray is a disconnected ethernet icon In addition when I look at my network adapters folder it is empty but when I look at my network adapters in device manager I have way too many They are all suffering from error code they have an exclamation mark next to them and the drivers cant be loaded but there really are too many as well All of my normal adapters are there but I also have about to adapters which I can t uninstall I tried using devcon and the microsoft hotfix but they didn Windows 7 64-bit : No network adapters and too many network adapters t work I can however disable these adapters but I can t uninstall them So it might be that I have two separate problems that the no network adapters is one and the overload of to adapters is another If anyone has any solutions it would be greatly appreciated Thanks Info Dell Inspiron Windows bit Wireless card Dell wireless WLan mini card Ethernet Marvell Yukon E Fast Ethernet Controller nbsp

Relevancy 79.12%

Under Device Manager - And under Network Adapters - I have Dlink Air (which is the one i am curently using) and under that is intel Pro/100 VE Network Connection - How can I permanetely delete this out? i have right clicked on the intel name in device manager then clicked uninstall, then its gone, but when i restart my computer, it shows back up.

A:intel PRO/100 VE Network Connection isusue...

Why would you want to delete it? That's the wired network connection. It aint goona go away just cuz you uninstall it, it's physically part of your motherboard more than likely and it can't be pulled off.
So the only recourse is to disable it in the device manager.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/intel-pro-100-ve-network-connection-isusue.432027/
Relevancy 79.12%

So, I have been searching everywhere for an answer. Either nothing solved the problem or solved on its own. I have a Windows XP service pack 2 I believe with an Intel Pro/100 VE Network Connection. For the past two days it has either not connected at all, had limited to no connectivity status, or connected (as it currently is) but will not let me go on the internet. I have done ipconfig/release and /renew, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, and the winsock thing with no progress. I'm not sure what is going on. I'm using a college campus wired connection. I'm hoping this isn't the problem considering it will take a while to get fixed. (We have an overworked IT department.) Oh and I even changed ethernet cable cords.

Relevancy 79.12%

I`ve been using Kaperskey `Get System Info`tool to help clean my machine of files that Kaperskey Internet Security 2011 can`t get on with! Amongst other suggestions it wants me to update the above driver. I have downloaded the latest version but the `install wizard` says I must un-install the original first.
Using the search facility on my computer brings up a short cut in the start menu.
Is it safe to un-install the file if I track it down please? The new one is PROWin32.exe.
Regards JohnCe.
Dell Dimension DM051, Pentium 4 3.00GHz, 2.50 GB Ram, XP Media Centre Edition, Ver. 2002, Service Pack 3..

A:Update Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection?

That driver is for Network Connectivity. Are you using a hardwired network?

Are you having a problem with this computer?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/376380/update-intelr-pro100-ve-network-connection/
Relevancy 79.12%

Hello all as you can see from the subject the problem is a bit weird Can't in working) are Connections (but See they Network Network Adapters from the command prompt ipconfig all i see everything but in the graphical interface not so i can't manage them and it's very annoying History of the problem The problem appeared after Can't See Network Adapters in Network Connections (but they are working) i made a big mess with the file and registry permissions when after using quot subinacl exe quot to reset Can't See Network Adapters in Network Connections (but they are working) the registry permissions and correct some other problems i began to get messages from programs and services that quot There is not enough storage to complete this operation quot anyway and after many hours made a successful recovery using a different vista installation to correct the Can't See Network Adapters in Network Connections (but they are working) file permission problem which locked me out from booting completely The thing is that both registry and file permissions to Program Files Program Files x ProgramData Windows folders were made manually to full permissions on everything to the system and administrators accounts and the same to the Registry Keys without subinacl exe this time so i know what is happening In the registry i had some notifications that it was not successful to everything Anyhow app and window function seems to work fine now except the problem with the network adapters I imagine that it's again something with the permissions but to what i can't risk damaging everything again Does anyone has any idea what i could check to see if the problem gets fixed Thank you

A:Can't See Network Adapters in Network Connections (but they are working)

Forget it .. it was a service that didn't start .. it needed to change the account which was running it .. as i said in the beginning ... big mess ! ..

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/cant-see-network-adapters-in-network-connections-but-they-are-working-267405.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Hello I m using a Toshiba M -S running Win and have developed the problem in the last network connections No adapters network in shown several weeks of my system tray icon for wireless No network adapters shown in network connections showing a red quot x quot instead of the normal connection signal When I access the Network and Sharing Center and click the link to Change Adapter Settings the window for Network Connections is entirely empty - no adapters nothing and thus no way to modify adapter settings Checking in Device Manager shows both of my adapters Wireless Realtek RTL E Wired Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller and both are functioning I m able to access the internet both wired and wirelessly I ve tried to update the drivers for the wireless connection also tried to approximate how far back the problem started and doing a system restore to that point I could restore back further but don t want to deal with having to reinstall all of the software that I ve installed in the last months Any suggestions are welcome

A:No network adapters shown in network connections

Hello RunningPT12 and welcome to BC,
When you say that you are able to connect both via wired and wireless connections do you mean even when you are seeing a red "x" over your connections tab in the system tray and there are no connections showing when you try to change your network adapters?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/322238/no-network-adapters-shown-in-network-connections/
Relevancy 78.69%

Hello I'm new to this site Lost With Probs, Worm.win32netbooster Login Fixing And Preventing Demands After Adapters Network M... (re)activation Boot Wireless and this is my Boot Probs, (re)activation Demands Preventing Login And Lost Wireless Network Adapters After Fixing Worm.win32netbooster With M... first post Hi and thanks for having me I love what you've done with the place -D I'm running XP with SP on a Toshiba Satellite Pro A laptop equipped for both wired and wireless net access the latter managed by Intel PROSet and ended up with this worm - unsurprising since I use P P software quite a lot About mins after it exploded onto my desktop - without a peep of Boot Probs, (re)activation Demands Preventing Login And Lost Wireless Network Adapters After Fixing Worm.win32netbooster With M... warning from my AVG freeware I might add - I disconnected Boot Probs, (re)activation Demands Preventing Login And Lost Wireless Network Adapters After Fixing Worm.win32netbooster With M... my external drives tried to sever the wireless net connection using IntelPROSet and when that didn't seem to respond I turned off the wireless adaptor using my machine's hardware switch I then went and fired up the house computer to look for help on the web and quickly found http www bleepingcomputer com forums t wormwin netbooster which helped me identify what had happened to my computer I turned my laptop back on reconnected to the web downloaded Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and continued exactly as Quietman 's post instructed As I removed all the selected objects I received the same Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware will now enable Regedit pop-up Robttt had received and like him clicked OK I didn't delete anything in Quarantine I then rebooted my computer although unlike Robttt I don't think I purposely disconnected from the internet first and found my pc clock had returned the fake desktop icons were gone and I had access to my control panel again - i e all the infection-related changes I had previously noticed were back to normal I rescanned with MBAM which found one new object and I deleted that then rebooted again This is where my path seriously departs from Robttt's Upon rebooting there was my user account but instead of being able to click and login which I never have to do anyway - I never created a separate administrator account I got a pop-up telling me I wouldn't be able to log in unless I activated my copy of Windows which of course was done a year and a halp ago when the laptop was new I went through the process but the activation software couldn't connect to the internet so then I tried the automated phone option but that was stymied too most of the sticker with the authentification code that was on the base of my laptop rubbed off about months ago The only remaining option was to phone Toshiba CustServ so I put that aside til next business hous SO next I restarted and got into safe mode at which point an administration account appeared and I couldn't log into that so I logged in w out password as usual to my own user account I ran the MBAM scan again - all clear - and then decided to try and finish following Quietman 's suggestions to Robttt and download ATF Cleaner and SUPERAntiSpyware Free but found IE wasn't connecting to the web When I opened Intel PROSet it informed me that no wireless network adapters were installed I looked for some more advice on the web couldn't find much but tried in Add Remove programs selecting the Repair option for Intel PROSet That didn't work and there I shut down and went to bed Next day I found I was unable to boot up even into Safe Mode it just kept bringing me back to ordinary XP login and then informing me I'd have to activate windows to log in I called Toshiba and they were no help - best advice was to use my Windows recovery disc which is in a nonspecific box in a friend's house in Wales while I'm in Northern Ireland and reformat everything thereby losing everything on my hard drive GB Since most of it's rec... Read more

A:Boot Probs, (re)activation Demands Preventing Login And Lost Wireless Network Adapters After Fixing Worm.win32netbooster With M...

Sounds like you are getting this "activation message" because MalwareBytes deleted the oembios.dat file which was a false positive as reported here.If you can boot into safe mode, open MBAM, click on the quarantine tab and select to restore the oembios.dat file. If that does not work, report your issue to the MBAM developers.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/165492/boot-probs-reactivation-demands-preventing-login-and-lost-wireless-network-adapters-after-fixing-wormwin32netbooster-with-mbam-on-xp-help/
Relevancy 78.26%

My wife's Sony Vaio notebook VGN CS320J (Vista 64 bit Home Premium) would not connect wirelessly on a consistent basis (reboot, drop-offs etc) I downloaded latest driver from Sony website & now it doesn't see any wireless networks (mine or neighbors) while my other notebooks Dell (vista) & Gateway (XP) see & connect fine. Any ideas?

A:Intel 5100 AGN does not see wireless network

Hi,

Are these your driver versions for your hardware?

Sony eSupport - VGN-CS320J/P - Software Updates & Drivers

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/287695-intel-5100-agn-does-not-see-wireless-network.html
Relevancy 78.26%

Hi

I'm trying to get my local area connection (see title for model) working, but it's telling me of a Code 10. It was working yesterday, but today....no such luck.

I tried replacing the cord, but nothing's happening.

I am running Windows 7 32 bit

Any suggestions?

A:Intel (R) Pro/100/VE Network Connection code 10 issue

find the correct driver and have it available and then
uninstall the device driver
reboot and let Windows auto discover it
If that fails, then reinstall the saved driver

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/intel-r-pro-100-ve-network-connection-code-10-issue.153382/
Relevancy 78.26%

Stupid question.....

What is the purpose of the intel 82566DC gigabit network connection.

I'm just wondering if it is a wireless adapter??

I hope not, because I have been using a d link wireless USB adapter. I hope I'm not using two of the same thing!!

A:what is the intel 82566DC gigabit network connection

This is the hardwired network connection for use in a desktop pc. It is for use in connecting via a hardwire, (Cat5e, or better yet Cat6), connection to a router/modem for access to the Internet.

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/279897-what-intel-82566dc-gigabit-network-connection.html
Relevancy 78.26%

In the device manager network adapters the Intel 82566DC Gigabit Network Connection has a yellow exclamation mark. Under Properties I get "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" Anybody knows what it means and how the problem can be solved? Thanks!

A:Intel 82566 Gigabit Network Connection

Hi caracostis and welcome to Vista Forums

The error message, This device cannot start. (Code 10) indicates a problem with the currently installed device driver. To correct this, click the Update Driver button on the Driver tab to run the Update Driver Software wizard. Don't try to automatically find a driver. Instead, choose the manual option, and then select the device.

Here is a link to the latest driver from Intel:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...adType=Drivers

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/292001-intel-82566-gigabit-network-connection.html
Relevancy 77.83%

Hi,

For several days my wireless connection has been connecting and disconnecting. Today I tried connecting to wireless and cannot actively see any wireless networks available. My wireless switch is on and is showing a blue light and Network Adapters in Device Manager show no warnings however when I run diagnose in Network Sharing Centre it tells me that Network Adapter "Wireless Networks Connection" is not connected.

The Wireless Router is fine and another laptop and iPad seem to have no problems connecting to it please could you advise?

I am running Windows Vista on a Vaio VGN FE41S

Many thanks,

J. Smith

A:Network Adapter "Wireless Network Connection" Problem for VGN FE41S

would you post the following tests when the internet is working OK, and then repeat ALL the tests when the internet disconnects.
Make sure you also indicate on the reply which tests are for what condition.
please include the xirrus screen shots for both conditions - see how below.

Please post back here the make and exact model of the router and if you have a separate modem, the make and exact model of the modem.

What firewall / security suite or anti-virus do you currently have on the PC - or you have ever had on the PC in the past - any trial ware - like Norton, Mcafee , AVG etc

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ipconfig /all
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to paste the results into something like notepad and then copy onto a machine that can access the internet and post the results in a reply here.
Save the file to a USB flash drive or other removable media. Plug it into the working computer with internet access and copy the file and paste here.

We would like to see the results from an ipconfig /all - post back the results in a reply here.

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD then press Enter to open a command prompt box
(A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on screen ):

In the command prompt window that opens, type the following command:

Note that there is a space before the /ALL, but there is NOT a space after the / in the following command.

ipconfig /all > network.txt & network.txt

It will export the results into notepad and then automatically open the notepad and display on your screen.

Now all you need to do is copy and paste those results into a reply here
to do that:
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Select all
all the text will now be highlighted
Next
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Copy

Now go back to the forum - goto the reply and then right click in the reply box and paste the results.
The results from the notepad should now appear in the forum reply.

Ping Tests
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to paste the results into something like notepad and then copy onto a machine that can access the internet and post the results in a reply here.
Save the file to a USB flash drive or other removable media. Plug it into the working computer with internet access and copy the file and paste here.

Start> Run {search bar in Vista/W7}> type CMD to open a command prompt box
(A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on screen ):

Type the following command
Ping {then a space and then add the number that is shown against the item labelled "default gateway" shown in the results from the ipconfig /all}
Post back the results in a reply here
right click in the command prompt box
select all
enter
control key + C key - to copy
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

Ping google.com
select all
enter
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

Ping 209.183.226.152
select all
enter
then reply here and
control key + V to paste
For your information only
these tests will check various stages of the connection, the first ping test, ping default gateway checks to see if you still have a connection to the router.
The next two Ping google.com & Ping 209.183.226.152 tests the connection to internet. google is to test by name and the ping test using a number is checking that a connection exists without DNS.
these tests then confirm if there is a dns issue on the connection.Click to expand...

---------------------... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-wireless-network-connection-problem-for-vgn-fe41s.1069737/
Relevancy 77.4%

Problem connection intel wireless 2200BG network card pro HELP drops in speeed all the time I have updated to the latest driver for my BG adapter and the latest firmware for my netgear dg g router but i still suffer drops in connection This happens when I am playing online games such as FEAR I will go into a game and for about minutes the ping will be stable at - occasionally jumping to but after about intel pro wireless 2200BG network card HELP - minutes the ping starts to rocket to then to then into the s region and i suffer from major packet loss The intel software says my connection is quot very good quot and power management is set to maximum and i dont have any radio interferences around my laptop apart from radio in next room which is usually off Ive tried various quot fixes quot like changing to g only and changing the channel etc on various forums but it just doesnt work yes i have seen the other thread but its pages and most of it isnt relevant to me Please help me im just a poor man trying to get by and this is how i get treated nbsp

A:intel pro wireless 2200BG network card HELP

Do you get the same problems with a wired connection? May be an issue with your router and not the wifi adapter.. A good trick is to open a command prompt and start pinging your router from there (a la "ping -t 192.168.1.1"). Play the game until the game ping skyrockets. See if the router ping times went up too.

Try disabling/uninstalling any software firewalls you have.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/intel-pro-wireless-2200bg-network-card-help.51343/
Relevancy 77.4%

Every time I boot up my laptop (OS: Win XP), I have to manually enter network security key for wireless connection. Once connected, the connection stays on. It's not a big inconvenience but it's getting annoying. Couple of days back I had virus attack (frmwrk32.exe). I immediately cleaned the virus and increased McAfee security to max. The wireless problem started after that. I know McAfee in max security mode needs to be told which applications to be regarded as safe. May be it's McAfee but I am not sure. Does anyone know how to permanantly store security key in an Intel PROset profile?

A:Intel PROSet wireless does not remember network key

First thing to try is crank back the McAfee settings to see if that is the issue. If so, you'll have to configure it to allow the Intel utility the proper permissions. For a test, you can simply disable McAfee to see what happens after a reboot.

Next, you can consider uninstalling the Intel client totally and reinstalling it to see if that sorts things out.

ALso, you might consider using Windows WZC to manage the network connection, maybe it has a better memory than the Intel utility.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/intel-proset-wireless-does-not-remember-network-key.790250/
Relevancy 77.4%

I want to change my Atheros wi-fi network card with this  Intel AC 7260. Somebody can tell my if i need to upgrade my BIOS for my model to install this card?    

A:Wireless Intel AC 7260 network card

We need the full model number but updating the BIOS will not enable the use of any additional wireless cards. HP did in the past use a whitelist which dictates that you can only use certain specific models and the relevant question is whether your laptop is pre- or post- whitelist. Generally the cutoff is around January 1, 2014 as the build date. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wireless-Intel-AC-7260-network-card/td-p/5652002
Relevancy 77.4%

I am trying to update my home computer from Windows 7 to Windows 8. I already purchased windows 8 for download but I encountered a problem when trying to download.

When running the install the program states I need to uninstall Intel(R) Pro Network Connection 12.1.11.0. However if I uninstall the driver I won't be able to access the internet any longer. Without the Internet I cannot finish the install for windows 8.

An additional note: I have made sure I have the latest updates for the driver.

Does anyone know of a way to fix or work around this problem?

I thought about possibly downloading the driver to a hard drive and then reinstalling after getting windows 8. However it would still not allow me to finish installing without access to the internet.

Thank you for your help in advanced. It seems other people may be having a similar problem but I haven't seen anyone with an answer yet.

A:Windows 8 Install Problem: Intel Network connection?

I'm having the same problem and no one has provided an answer yet. Also, the Intel uninstaller would not uninstall the Intel files and their updater also would not update these files, saying that these files would not work on my computer. But they are there and I didn't put them there!

The whole thing is a catch-22, and I don't see a way around it. I don't want to do a clean install because I want to save my programs and personal files. If this can't be solved, I've wasted $40.

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/11282-windows-8-install-problem-intel-network-connection.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi I have an older model Intel Wireless Network card that was recently discontinued and I don't have the installation CD for it. And I was wondering if anyone could help me? The model number is G57005-002.

Windows 7 64bit

A:Need help installing drivers for Intel Wireless Network card

Is this card installed and running?

If it is you can download the Intel driver update utility which will search for your device and provide you with latest drivers.

Edited to add:  When I did a Google search for this card I didn't find anything for the model you have posted.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/610432/need-help-installing-drivers-for-intel-wireless-network-card/
Relevancy 76.54%

I am using Windows XP. Yesterday the wireless network connection icon in the task bar in the bottom right hand corner of my laptop turned to a completely black square. Today it appears normal except when I click on it to see the list of avalable wireless networks, the list doesn't appear. I am connected to the internet and am using a Linksys wireless router and I have it listed as my preferred network to which it connects automatically. I have not changes anything on my laptop and I would like to get the list of networks back.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blackened-intel-wireless-network-icon-in-taskbar.1009952/
Relevancy 76.54%

Windows 7 XPS laptop. Connects to the wireless network just fine. However, when I suspend or put the laptop into hibernation it never reconnects. I take the lpatop out of hibernation and it shows a red x through the network icon. I have to try and manually reconnect, and then I just get the spinning blue thing over the network connections without it ever reconnecting. I restart...........no problem. I have a bunch of otehr PC's and devices on my home network. I have tried 2 different routers, same problem. None of the other laptops on the network have this problem. This laptop did not have this problem last month. Nothing changed. Hoe do I start de-bugging this

A:intel 1030n does not reconnect to wireless network after hibernation

Quote: Originally Posted by SwampYankee

Windows 7 XPS laptop. Connects to the wireless network just fine. However, when I suspend or put the laptop into hibernation it never reconnects. I take the lpatop out of hibernation and it shows a red x through the network icon. I have to try and manually reconnect, and then I just get the spinning blue thing over the network connections without it ever reconnecting. I restart...........no problem. I have a bunch of otehr PC's and devices on my home network. I have tried 2 different routers, same problem. None of the other laptops on the network have this problem. This laptop did not have this problem last month. Nothing changed. Hoe do I start de-bugging this

SwampyYankee. You might want to check the power settings on your wireless network adapter. On most there is a setting to turn the power off to save energy when the OS determins that it is not being used, like in hibernate.

Rich

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/233132-intel-1030n-does-not-reconnect-wireless-network-after-hibernation.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi trying to install latest driver for my Network Adapter amp I must be doing something wrong Found at Intel this driver which appears to be most current Network Adapter Gigabit Base Driver for FreeBSD File name em- tar gz amp I used -Zip to Extract Here which created a file name of em- tar then used -Zip again to Extract Here or untar I suppose to create em- However all that driver 82567-2 Intel Gigabit Can't Connection? for install Network exists in the newly created em- folder is an src file amp a couple of readme's In other words there is no Application as I would expect to see in a driver install Don't see in the src file any names like I did from Device Manger try to update the driver by browsing to the src file Can't install driver for Intel 82567-2 Gigabit Network Connection? amp was told Can't install driver for Intel 82567-2 Gigabit Network Connection? I already had the best driver installed Currently the driver I have installed is dated version amp is provided by Microsoft Any idea what I am doing wrong Did I unzip untar inappropriately thank you richie

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/44418-cant-install-driver-intel-82567-2-gigabit-network-connection.html
Relevancy 76.54%

I've been looking for the latest driver for this for while, as I've been having a lot of networking issues with this component. Driver Agent and Version Tracker say it's not the latest version, but I don't know where else to turn than here, as I'm still having problems. I have the February 8th PROset Intel drivers straight from their site, does anybody know if there are more recent drivers?

A:Drivers for Intel 5266DC Gigabit Network Connection Adapter

Some help anybody?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/drivers-for-intel-5266dc-gigabit-network-connection-adapter.755806/
Relevancy 76.54%

I have an Asus P8P67 pro mobo with the Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection network adapter built in. It currently is using ver 11 driver.
I found the latest driver (PROWinx64.exe) to update it (I'm having some issues).
When I try to update it, I get an error box that says:

"The installed version of Intel Proset is not supported for upgrades. You must uninstall it before installing this version".

When I go to Device Manager to uninstall the Gigabit Network Connection in order to install this update...Windows re-installs it before I can run the update. Thus I can't update the driver. How do I stop Windows 7 from automatically updating this driver so that I will have time enough to manually update it with the downloaded newer driver?

I'm Running Windows 7 64bit

Any ideas?

A:Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection upgrade issues

Uninstall through Programs and Features in the Control Panel. Uninstalling through the Device Manager is only temporary and does not actually get rid of the driver. Basically, it just disconnects the device from the driver. As you found out it will reinstall itself every time you restart the computer.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/intel-r-82579v-gigabit-network-connection-upgrade-issues.191475/
Relevancy 76.11%

Hi I m on an in-home wireless network with my brother and daughter and while the internet s working just fine on the wirelessly connected computers mine and hers my brother s computer the one wired to the router no longer has any icons in the Network Connections folder He tried doing a system restore which had no effect I tried running the command prompt on his computer with regsvr netshell dll regsvr netcfgx dll regsvr netman dll all of which it connections, network no adapters No network said ran successfully and then rebooted The Network Connections icons still did not reappear He opened My Network Places and was given an error from Windows Firewall which said quot To help protect your computer Windows Firewall has blocked the UPnP device software from receiving information from the network This information is necessary for displaying the icons Do you want to open the Windows Firewall port settings so the software can detect network to UPnP devices If you click no No network connections, no network adapters the icons will not be displayed quot He clicked yes but no icons were displayed We then opened the Device Manager and it shows him as having no network adapters at all I have no idea what to do at this point His specs are Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version Service Pack Intel R Pentium R CPU MHz GHz MB RAM Can anyone help nbsp

A:No network connections, no network adapters

First off, since the network adapters don't show up, are they perhaps under Other Devices with an error? It sounds like the hardware is either dead, disabled in the BIOS, or the drivers are corrupt or missing.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-network-connections-no-network-adapters.841457/
Relevancy 75.68%

Well this isn t necessarily a request for help but more of a forum to help anyone with similar issues resolve a problem I consider myself well above the average person for tech abilities -- however I typically don t delve into the config stuff on my computer mainly because I know that I can really screw something up With that said here is what I had happen My Dell Inspiron D running Win XP SP suddenly stopped connecting to my home wireless network It would connect at work via wired connection but just couldn t seem to find an IP address at my house I tried multiple times rebooted the modem rebooted the computer but to no avail Today I tried going home my Intel ProSet Stopped network Wireless Connecting to in to do ipconfig renew hoping that would try to get an IP again Didn t work When I used that I got a quot The RPC Server is unavailable quot error I started Googling to find an answer and came across this thread http forums techguy org networking -solved-rpc-server-unavailable html retry In this the guy said that he went in Intel ProSet Wireless Stopped Connecting to my home network and had to start a service because it hadn t started automatically I happen to know that one of the items in the networking section deals with DCHP When I went into Start-- gt Control Panel -- gt Administrative Tools as directed in the above thread I noticed that the DCHP service was not running Since I knew that DCHP was related to the IP networking info I started that service and my computer connected to the wireless network immediately It was set for automatic -- but apparently it wasn t kicking on when it Intel ProSet Wireless Stopped Connecting to my home network should Anyway I just wanted to share that in case anyone is Googling for this error Hopefully this is helpful nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/intel-proset-wireless-stopped-connecting-to-my-home-network.1067748/
Relevancy 75.68%

Hello everyone I manager in device Wireless Adapter Intel not showing Network have a LENOVO Z - and i recently installed a WINDOWS on it I am unable to host hotspot on my laptop ever since This is because in the device manager list under network adapters heading i am only getting these two names Quallcom Atheros QCA x wireless network adapter and Realtek PCIe GBE Family controller However there is no Intel wireless virtual network adapter This is happening even after i have installed all the relevant drivers on my laptop for windows from lenovo website Intel Wireless Network Adapter not showing in device manager I have installed the intel PRO wireless toolkit and run tests on it In the hardware test it failed and Intel Wireless Network Adapter not showing in device manager says quot wireless hardware not bound to transport driver quot PLEASE help me The ethernet works fine and i can take hotspots from people But i cant create my own I am attaching relelvant pics here PS I have updated my drivers from the lenovo website often and from the intel website as well nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/intel-wireless-network-adapter-not-showing-in-device-manager.1157135/
Relevancy 75.68%

Hi! First of all, I'm sorry if my English is bad. My laptop is running on Windows 8.1 Single Language. I just bought this about a month ago and I'm having this weird problem.

Cases that my network adapter connects to my computer:
1.) After restart
2.) When the network adapter successfully starts and then shut the computer down then start it again

Cases that my network adapter does not connect to my computer:
1.) Turning the computer on after a few hours from the last shutdown

I have done the following things:
1.) Update the driver
2.) Not allowing the computer to turn off the network adapter
3.) Uninstall and reinstall network adapter
4.) Release and renew IPv4 address
5.) Disable Proset services
6.) Disable Bluetooth driver and services
7.) Set WLAN AutoConfig to automatically start

Is this a hardware related problem or a driver problem? Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks!

A:Network Adapter problem - Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7

Not enough information regarding which model of wireless adapter you have, what mfg & model of router/gateway. Download Speccy from piriform.com and post the URL it gives you after you run the tool.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/65820-network-adapter-problem-intel-r-dual-band-wireless-ac-7-a.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hello Please help I have been trying to quot fix quot this issue on my laptop IP Valid Con Area Connection/Wireless a Have Local Solved: Network Connection Doesn't for the past month on and off I have been using other sources to access the internet reading up on resolutions on this issue and all kinds of forums I am knowledgeable but not able to understand some of the fixes and terms that I have come across I feel like I ve tried everything and still I cannot access the internet on my PC wired or wireless I have a Toshiba Satellite L -GS I tried to release amp renew my ipconig Solved: Local Area Connection/Wireless Network Connection Doesn't Have a Valid IP Con Please see below for ipconfig Please help C windows system gt ipconfig release Windows IP Configuration No operation can be performed on Local Area Connection while it has its media disconnected Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Link-local IPv Address fe c ee b d Default Gateway Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Tunnel adapter isatap hsd nj comcast net Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Tunnel adapter isatap D E -E CD- F - -AE A Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix C windows system gt ipconfig renew Windows IP Configuration An error occurred while renewing interface Wireless Network Connection unable to contact your DHCP server Request has timed out No operation can be performed on Local Area Connection while it has its media di sconnected C windows system gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name jpharvey -PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek RTL SE Wireless LAN n PC I-E NIC Physical Address - -B -B -B - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe c ee b d Preferred Autoconfiguration IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Default Gateway DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - - C- C- - - - C- C- -E DNS Servers fec ffff fec ffff fec ffff NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical Address - - C- C- -E DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap hsd nj comcast net Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap D E -E CD- F - -AE A Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes nbsp

A:Solved: Local Area Connection/Wireless Network Connection Doesn't Have a Valid IP Con

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-local-area-connection-wireless-network-connection-doesnt-have-a-valid-ip-con.1016512/
Relevancy 74.82%

I have a network card , the one mentioned in title on my laptop , and
Vista system, I have no idea why,but this card loses randomly (sometimes for short sometimes for quite long time) a connection with a router as well as main net, I've tried to deal with a problem by changing the configuration but it didn't work
Can somebody help me? or maybe is it possible to change a card for another one?

A:Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 5100 network card problem

i had the same problem lg laptop , i googled for weeks & came across many possible remedies but never got lucky until i decided to recover the system using dvd recovery. when done and launched windows i spent 3 hours online without a single disconnect, but after updating the wireless driver the random disconnecting came back , this time i didn't recover the whole system , i roll back driver and its working so good so far.

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/259140-intel-r-wireless-wifi-link-5100-network-card-problem.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Cannot connect to home wireless network with Toshiba Satellite laptop running Vista with SP2. Other family wireless devices working fine and good internet connection using ethernet cable from my laptop to router.

Problem just started today after trying public free wireless in airport early today. Would not connect and got a security certificate warning on another free internet network. So, did not use. Internet worked fine tethered to my phone.

I have an internal wireless g card and a usb plug-in wireless n adapter. Neither one works now. In network status section of control panel shows good network connection but red X before internet connection icon.

I ran a Norton scan and Malwarebytes scan in safe mode with no issues. Also tried to connect wireless in safe mode with no success.

Lastly I did system restore to a few days ago when wireless connection was working fine. No success there either.

A:[SOLVED] Good wireless network connection but no internet connection

you have not accedently switched OFF the wireless at all

can we see an ipconfig /all and ping tests and an xirrus screen shot

also delete all the profiles

How to remove Wireless Profiles
Removing an existing wireless "profile"
b]- Vista/Windows7:[/b]
FAQ - Welcome to TP-LINK
- delete the wireless profiles
Start> control Panel> classic view> network and sharing center> manage wireless networks

Delete the profiles
you will then have to enter the wireless security key for any networks you connect to - so make sure you know the correct password , and not using an incorrect password at all

ipconfig /all
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to paste the results into something like notepad and then copy onto a machine that can access the internet and post results here

We would like to see the results from ipconfig /all post back the results in a reply here

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD then press Enter to open a command prompt box (A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on screen ):

In the command prompt window that opens, type the following command:

Note that there is a space before the /ALL, but there is NOT a space after the / in the following command.

ipconfig /all > network.txt & network.txt

It will export the results to notepad and then automatically open notepad.

Now all you need to do is copy and paste those results to a reply here
to do that:
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Select all
all the text will be highlighted
Next
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Copy
Now go back to the forum - reply and then right click in the reply box and paste

Ping Tests
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to paste the results into something like notepad and then copy onto a machine that can access the internet and post results here

Start> Run {search bar in Vista}> CMD to open a DOS window and type:

Ping {plus the number thats shown against the default gateway shown in above ipconfig /all}
Post back the results
rightclick in the box
select all
enter
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

Ping google.com
Post back the results
rightclick in the box
select all
enter
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

Ping 209.183.226.152
post back results
rightclick in the box
select all
enter
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

Quote:

For your information only
these tests will check various stages of the connection, the first ping test, ping default gateway checks to see if you still have a connection to the router the next two
Ping google.com & Ping 209.183.226.152 tests the connection to internet , one by name and one by number which checks that the dns is working

Run Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector
Download and install
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to copy the program across to the faulty PC

Xirrus: High Performance Wireless Networks - Advanced IT Wi-Fi Networking Tools
Direct link to the program is here Xirrus: High Performance Wireless Networks - Advanced IT Wi-Fi Networking Tools
Then run and install the program - on a wireless enabled PC/Laptop
if you get an error - You need NET Framework installed for the ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-good-wireless-network-connection-but-no-internet-connection-599619.html
Relevancy 74.39%

when i double click the icon in my systray of the the flashing monitor, which opens my wireless network connection status window, the number next to Speed fluctuates between 11.0 Mbps to 54.0 Mbps. I just updated my dlink wbr 2310 routers firmware to 1.03 from 1.02 because previously i was getting randomly disconnected. Its only been a couple days, but i havnt yet noticed that ive been randomly disconnected anymore, but now my connection speed fluctuates, where with the old firmware, i never once saw it change. what could be causing this change? as its screwing up my online gaming, causing me to lag when it drops way down. I never had a problem with the speed changing before, and cant find any setting that looks like it could be linked to such an event, though im no networking expert, so i may be missing something. what does anyone think of this problem? thanks.

A:Wireless speed under wireless network connection status fluctuating????

google for a program called Network Stumbler. When it runs, you can see other
wifi systems near by and the real asset is the disclosure of all the channels in use.

pick a channel that is not used

monitor what activities you are performing when the connection rate changes;
it's likely that it only occurs when you're gaming. In that case, the stress of the
networked game is the actual cause of the rate change.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/wireless-speed-under-wireless-network-connection-status-fluctuating.77396/
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi,
When I start my pc the internet connection doesn't want to work and gives this message:
The Intel(R)82579V Gigabit Network Connection adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware - relatedproblems
But when I restart the pc, it works fine. This has been going on for a while now. My hard drive crashed 2 weeks ago and after replacing it and having the whole pc programmed by an IT company, it still gives the same problem and I have to restart again. I'm
worried that all the restarting will cause damage?
Also, after the reprogramming, my pc is very slow while using photo editing programmes such as LR6 & Photomatix.
Thanks in advance
Malan

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/dcd9acc7-665c-4f00-9726-c860725dee6e/the-intelr82579v-gigabit-network-connection-adapter-is-experiencing-driver-or-hardware-?forum=w7itproperf
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi everyone I work in an office where we have a main desktop computer which is connected to the internet via a Time Warner modem The modem is connected by cable to a netgear wireless router and up until today there have been no problems connecting to the internet from internet connection network Wireless lost connection the laptops that use the wireless connection Today for no reason with no changes upgrades or anything different at all I am now getting the message that my laptop sees the wireless network but claims the network has no internet access not true I am able to connect to the internet from the desktop which is where I'm typing from So we have internet coming into the office and the desktop but suddenly the router isn't broadcasting the wireless signal any more Wireless network connection lost internet connection I ran windows network diagnostics several times and I've gotten different responses one said quot wireless connection doesn't have valid IP configuration quot another said quot the default gateway is not available quot and quot tourbleshooting couldn't identify the problem quot I'm reasonably computer savvy and I can follow instructions so does anyone have any ideas where I should start Many thanks Caroline

A:Wireless network connection lost internet connection

The first thing to try is to power everything off, Cable mode, router and computers. Then power them on again in sequence. Cable modem, router then computer. Let each device settle down before going on to the next.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/118734-wireless-network-connection-lost-internet-connection.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hey. I can't get my Sony Vaio to connect to my brothers WiFi. My phone has connected fine, I'm typing this on it now, and a PC is connected. My laptop connects straight away at home and at uni, no problems there. I'm using Windows 7.

I checked to see if DHCP was enabled using the command prompt, and it says it isn't. So I went in to properties and all the wireless connections and local area connection were already set to automatically obtain an IP address. Might that still be the problem? Is there something else that might be causing this?

I type in the secruity key (correctly, I'm positive) and it thinks for a while before saying it can't connect. Or, a couple of times, it did connect but said there was limited network access/no internet connection.

Don't know much about computers, would seriously welcome any suggestions!

Relevancy 72.67%

I m using Netgear wireless USB adpater WG111 to connect all my pc n laptop through a wireless router to internet. I actually configure all setting manually and without problem for internet and file sharing even one of the them is Emac. But recently , when i try to link up a PC (which just upgraded from Window ME to XP) to the networking, I facing trouble for internet connection even if I can see excellent signal of my wireless adapter on the screen. I tried so many ways included all of the troubleshoot and wizards inside window but still can't be done.

Surprising, I managed to connect to internet when in the safe mode...

How??? pls help..

gyver

A:Help!!!Wireless Network Connection

Check the Windows firewall settings.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-wireless-network-connection.365063/
Relevancy 72.67%

Everytime I open Explorer from my home wireless connection, I have to go into the control panel and "repair" the wireless connection. Any idea why? It does not appear to be an issue if I connect elsewhere.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/217441/wireless-network-connection/
Relevancy 72.67%

My sony vaio laptop connected to my wireless network fine for months. two days ago it suddenly stopped connecting. My network still shows up in available list and is at full strength. My wireless printer still connects to the network. Furthermore, my laptop connects to other networks, it just doesnt connect to mine anymore! I am completely computer illiterate so can someone please help me in laymans terms!?
thanks

A:Wireless Network Connection

Hi:Let's get some basics first.
Any software/hardware changes in the last 2 days ?
Any error msgs when trying to connect?
There are a number of things we could suggest doing,but first:
,let's see this :
From a Johnwill post on the Networking Forum
Try these simple tests.

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD (COMMAND for W98/WME) to open a command prompt:

In the command prompt window that opens, type type the following commands one at a time, followed by the Enter key:

NOTE: For the items below surrounded with < >, see comments below for the actual information content, they are value substitutions from the previous IPCONFIG command output! Do NOT type <computer_IP_address> into the command, that won't work. Also, the < and > in the text is to identify the parameters, they are also NOT used in the actual commands.

Do NOT include the <> either, they're just to identify the values for substitution.

IPCONFIG /ALL

PING <computer_IP_address>

PING <default_gateway_address>

PING <dns_servers>

PING 74.125.45.100

PING yahoo.com

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter to copy the contents to the clipboard.
Paste the results in a message here.

<computer_IP_address> - The IP Address of your computer, obtained from the IPCONFIG command above. (For Vista/Win7, the IPv4 Address)

<default_gateway_address> - The IP address of the Default Gateway, obtained from the IPCONFIG command above.

<dns_servers> - The IP address of the first (or only) address for DNS Servers, obtained from the IPCONFIG command above.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-network-connection.911626/
Relevancy 72.67%

hi everyone,

few days ago my connection internet on my laptop was working perfectly, i left on stand by during 2 nights and one morning internet wanst working anymore. it was saying that my connectivity has limited or no connectivity but my wireless is working excellent.

so i had a look on some forums on this site which i found helpful but unfornutely, it didnt work.

basically, i followed the processus to change my ip address, it did cancelled the old one but now it doesnt to renew it...

can you please help and guide me.

thanks
v

A:wireless network connection

Are you at home or on the road in a hotel or some other place with wifi?

Also, do this and post the specified info:

1) Click Start -> Run

2) Enter "cmd" (with the quotes) at the prompt and press enter

3) Type "ipconfig /all" (again, without the quotes and there's a space between the "g" and the"/") and press enter

4) Under the "Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection" heading, give the values for:

DHCP Enabled
Autoconfiguration Enabled
IP Address
Subnet Mask
Default Gateway

Once I have this information, I'll have a better idea about what troubleshooting path to take.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/wireless-network-connection-535464.html
Relevancy 72.67%

So My mother went out and bought a NETGEAR wireless Internet router so that I could take my computer into my room and receive the wifi signal We hooked up the router and everything was perfectly fine until Wireless network connection. I took my computer to my room and Wireless network connection. my mother tried hooking up her HP laptop to the network I have a Mac Anyway once she tried doing that the network is no longer called NETGEAR It says FALLONPE-HP NETWORK the 'fallonpe' part being my mother's username on her laptop The new network asks for a password and this is where the problems start We tried using the NETGEAR password this didn't work We tried using the password for her user Wireless network connection. account on her laptop that didn't work either So my mother completely reset her computer back to it's default settings the default password didn't work Then we hooked my computer back to it uninstalled and then completely reinstalled the NETGEAR program We've disconnected and reconnected the router box several times but no matter what we do it's still reading the network as FALLONPE-HP NETWORK and we have no password in order to connect it If we had the password we'd be able to use the router on both devices So my question is does anyone know if there's a specific default password that I'm supposed to use If so would it be in the instruction manuel or something I'm really out of ideas for this thing and if anyone knows how to fix this problem I'd greatly appreciate your help

A:Wireless network connection.

the default password for most of the routers is either admin or password,but since your laptop is detecting the network as FALLONPE-HP_NETWORK,i think your moms laptop is getting detected as access point for your laptop,so do you get interent if your laptop is directly connected to the router..??

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/wireless-network-connection-565225.html
Relevancy 72.67%

I'm having the same problem. My laptop will connect to all other wireless networks except for my home wireless router.
1394 Net Adapter
Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN
Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : owner-83907fe01
Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :
Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Eth
ernet NIC
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-16-D4-37-D1-8A

Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-14-A5-BA-E3-64
Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.103
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 206.74.254.2
Is the problem in assigning me an IP address?

A:No connection to wireless network

Hi and welcome cswing
it would be less confuisng if you would post a new thread with you problem

make and models would also help
have you taken secruity off

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-connection-to-wireless-network.580350/
Relevancy 72.67%

Hello,

I am using a Compaq Presario V6000(V6002AU) with Win XP and since installing Internet Explorer 7 I can no longer connect through my wireless connection. I have no wireless icon in my taskbar or in network connections and I can no longer open the HP wireless assistant. The light on the front is amber and does not change whether the switch is on or off. I have uninstalled IE7 and gone back to 6 but still nothing.

I have tried a system recovery and reinstalling network drivers....

If anyone has any advice on how to fix this I would really appreciate it.

A:No wireless network connection!!

Hi,

Goto Control Panel-->Add Remove Programms-->Add or remove windows components-->check the IE and wanted components and Install it..........
!! Easy Must Be Easy !!

Grass Hopper*

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-wireless-network-connection.695078/