Windows Support Forum

Error 1603: Error Installing .NET Framework 3.0 (Framework is part of another app)

Q: Error 1603: Error Installing .NET Framework 3.0 (Framework is part of another app)

I have to install an application for a job and when I run it, .NET Framework 3.0 is installed first , but it fails giving a 1603 error.

I tried changing the Permissions from this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Security\ServiceModel 3.0.0.0 to allow Everyone.

I made sure no firewall or other registry program was running.

I also downloaded an application called Error Fixer, or MS-Fixer or something like that, which I read about on these fora, but that didn't work either. It only prompted me to buy if I wanted it to do something.

I also tried to open the exe file using 7-Zip, so I could manually install .NET Framework 3.5 (already installed) and the actual program I want. But that didn't work either.

I don't know what else to do, since the problem is the version of Framework that comes with my application.

Any help? I have Vista Home Edition 32.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Error 1603: Error Installing .NET Framework 3.0 (Framework is part of another app)

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Error 1603: Error Installing .NET Framework 3.0 (Framework is part of another app)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-1603-error-installing-net-framework-3-0-framework-is-part-of-another-app.791631/
Relevancy 100.75%

I am trying to install a program which requires the Microsoft net 3.5 framework(sp1). My 64 bit Vista Home Premium(sp2) won't install it. I have disabled firewall and anti-virus, etc with same results(error 1603) I looked at programs installed on my system and I have nothing on any version of net framework.

A:error 1603 installing Microsoft net 3.5 framework

Hi this is from ms on your error http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923100

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/error-1603-installing-microsoft-net-3-5-framework-463740.html
Relevancy 88.35%

I am trying to download and run HP invent Driver Detective but keep getting the message 1603 Error installing Microsoft .NET Framework. What does this mean and how do I correct the problem please. I have other issues also like my CD/DVD drive is missing and I've tried uninstalling it From the device manager and rebooting but it still want install. I want to thank any and everyone that can be of help to me because I'm lost as a needle in a haystack as to what to do.
Thank you so very much.
Bev

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/net-framework-error-1603-a-325756.html
Relevancy 86.49%

Good morning I cannot update Net Framework to from nbsp I receive repeated failures with the following errors Net 4.5.2 with 1603 Update .Net fails Error Framework Framework log file shows PerformOperation returned translates to HRESULT x Other notes of interest in the log include Returning IDOK INSTALLMESSAGE ERROR Could not write value ImplementedInThisVersion to key Software Classes CLSID CB F -AB A- d - C - C FA A E InProcServer nbsp Verify that you have sufficient access to that key or contact your support personnel I verified the permissions on .Net Framework 4.5.2 Update fails with Error 1603 the above Registry key and ensured Administrators SYSTEM and TrustedInstaller all have Full Control nbsp I did note that the subkey quot quot does not exist however nbsp The only subkey present is quot quot Cause I am running the install with elevated privileges nbsp I have run the NetFixRepair tool with no success I am performing the install with a clean boot msconfig nbsp No non-MS services are running to interfere with the Net install I have run sfc scannow which completed some repairs and I rebooted the machine Even logged on as my admin account I receive the same result This computer is a standalone laptop not connected to any domain or network other than to my residential ISP service nbsp No GPOs are present to cause any issues The error first occurred via Windows Update I tried running the Net update on its own with my Internet connection with the same result nbsp I last tried with the offline Net downloaded installer package and the result is still the same The problem is not with the installer service as all other Windows updates install properly I have found nothing online with this specific scenario so I'm going straight to the source nbsp Is anyone familiar with this issue nbsp What other methods may I try nbsp I would really prefer to avoid rebuilding this machine if at all possible Please note that I am NOT a programmer developer and therefore not fluent in Net or its use my expertise is in Windows desktop and network server administration If anyone has any ideas please advise and assist nbsp Thank you very much Kim NetSpecI

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ee278179-0824-489c-aebd-059d91834d59/net-framework-452-update-fails-with-error-1603?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 81.22%

I have the task of resolving a .NET Framework issue on a friends HP laptop running Windows XP. It seems that whenever the system starts up, an error message is displayed as follows:

hpqthb08.exe - .NET Framework initialization error. To run this application you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v1.1.4322

I have tried to run MS updates and they fail due to this issue and when I try to remove it from the laptop I get a query for a missing file: s867460.msp. I've tried to remove it in order to re-install it thinking that the file hpqthb08.exe is somehow corrupted. However all de-installation attempts fail seeking the location of this s867460.msp file. I cannot locate a download for this file and at the moment have no idea where to turn.

Any ideas?

- David

A:Solved: hpqthb08.exe .net framework initialization error .net framework: v1.1.14322

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-hpqthb08-exe-net-framework-initialization-error-net-framework-v1-1-14322.906897/
Relevancy 109.65%

Tried everything From adding full user net install Framework Error... 0x643 framework Can't ANY .Net control to trusted installer and creator owner in Windows Microsoft net and Program Data directories to therepair service verifier making sure virus scanner is off fixit solutions sfc scannow's clean bill of health uninstalling a few upgrades mentioned with netframe and etc etc I get a fatal error if I try to uncheck net the only version I can see since all other have been uninstalled in 'turn windows features on and off smartmsizap msiinv Smart boot cold boot with 0x643 .Net Framework Error... Can't install ANY net framework the startup items not checked and initial boot config I think something is wrong here with either registry or program permissions because the initial install zips to a random c directory and then it asks me to find netfx core x msi which I 0x643 .Net Framework Error... Can't install ANY net framework point to in that directory but says it is not the netfx core x msi that came with the installation As of current I do not have any working net framework which is bad because some progrmas ie video games require it my schoolwork development environments need it for things like Git Another weird thing is although I manually installed net framework only shows up in the 'turn windows features on or off' and I can't 'uncheck' it or add the sub trees underneath it Almost like it is not there but doesn't want to install additional componenets or be completely uninstalled Drive files here https drive google com file d B - ew usp sharing https drive google com file d B - ew usp sharing

A:0x643 .Net Framework Error... Can't install ANY net framework

BUMP please help ;(

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/363637-0x643-net-framework-error-cant-install-any-net-framework.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hi Under my vista bits I get the following error when installing Frameworkd Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' Component Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' returned an unexpected value Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' Component 3.5 installing Framework Error Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' returned an unexpected value Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' Component Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' Error installing Framework 3.5 returned an unexpected value Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' Component Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' returned an unexpected value Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' Component Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' returned an unexpected value Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' CreateProcess Failed with error code Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' C Windows system OCSetup exe could not be launched successfully Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' Component Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' returned an unexpected value WapUI DepCheck indicates Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' is not installed Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' Component Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' returned an unexpected value WapUI DepCheck indicates Optional Component 'Microsoft Net Framework ' is not installed So I decided to uninstall all my previous versions with NET Framework cleanup tool from NET Framework Cleanup Tool User's Guide - Aaron Stebner amp s WebLog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs and reinstall again Framework but still have the same troubles Thanks in advance for your support See on attached file the cleanup log when removing Framework

A:Error installing Framework 3.5

Hello!

Well done for uploading that log file, and for what you have already tried.

Are you running this as an Administrator? Can you please log in with your normal administrator account, and tell me if the problem persists?

Thanks a lot!

Richard

http://www.vistax64.com/software/292312-error-installing-framework-3-5-a.html
Relevancy 108.36%

I am running Windows Vista Home Premium x32 and when I am installing .NET framework 3.5 (2.73MB) It then crashes. I tried running as administrator but still no luck :

Eroor Details:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: setup.exe_Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2008
Application Version: 9.0.21022.8
Application Timestamp: 47316ce5
Fault Module Name: vsscenario.dll
Fault Module Version: 9.0.21022.8
Fault Module Timestamp: 47316d12
Exception Offset: 0007178a
Exception Code: c0000417
Exception Data: 00000000
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 6527
Additional Information 2: f3f8b7b218abc345051d37005b5693c8
Additional Information 3: 2546
Additional Information 4: b3af7f476ed0f0434237059f890cb999

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

********************************************************************************************************

PLEASE HELP!!

A:PLEASE HELP Error when installing .NET Framework 3.5

I still need help....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/please-help-error-when-installing-net-framework-3-5.746602/
Relevancy 108.36%

Some programs in which I need to use require NET Framework 3.5 installed. But the problem is that I can not install through panel "Windows Features" or the Command Prompt method where I saw in some tutorials.
I need help urgently!

A:Error when installing Framework 3.5

i think you need to put the LimitAccess before the source to stop it looking on the internet,

DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:F:\sources\sxs

i assume that F: is the correct drive of your install image/disc

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/11005-error-when-installing-framework-3-5-a.html
Relevancy 108.36%

Hi I am running version xp SP I need to install microsoft net framework for a software program I first had to install windows installer and did so without any while installing .net error framework problems then I started downloading framework and got this error message VS Scenario Blocking Components exist and error while installing .net framework must be satisified before continuing to install VS Scenario Microsoft Windows Installer VS Scenario End of Blocking Component List VS Scenario Failed to pass the Warnings Blocks checks in CVSScenario Start VS Scenario Blocking Components exist and must be satisified before continuing to install VS Scenario Microsoft Windows Installer VS Scenario End of Blocking Component List VS Scenario Failed to pass the Warnings Blocks checks in CVSScenario Start Microsoft NET Framework a Error Installation failed for component Microsoft NET Framework a MSI returned error code WapUI DepCheck indicates Microsoft NET Framework a is not installed Microsoft NET Framework a Error Installation failed for component Microsoft NET Framework a MSI returned error code WapUI DepCheck indicates Microsoft NET Framework a is not installed I went to the readme at microsoft com but didn t have any luck solving the issue I am not knowledgeable with PC s and would be very appreciative for anyone s help thanks nbsp

Relevancy 108.36%

Good day experts i just want to ask if is it ok for Microsoft Visual C Redistributable Microsoft Visual C Redistributable - x and the Microsoft net framework sp full package Because when i successfully after sp1 framework 3.5 .net MS error re-installing installed Microsoft net framework sp full package from their bootstrapper these three error logs on to my event viewer saying Event Type ErrorEvent Source NET error after re-installing MS .net framework 3.5 sp1 Runtime Error ReportingEvent Category NoneEvent ID Date Time AMUser N AComputer Description EventType clr r P servicemodelreg exe P P f f P mscorlib P P dc P b a P c P system io filenotfoundexception P NIL For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data c c l r c r s e r v i c e d f m o d e c l r e g e e x error after re-installing MS .net framework 3.5 sp1 e c e e e c f f c d m f s c o r c c l i b e e e c d c a c a b a b c c c b s y s c d e t e m c f e i o f d c e i l e n d f f o t f o e e u n d e e x c e p f f e t i o n f e c N I L d a Event Type ErrorEvent Source NET Runtime Error ReportingEvent Category NoneEvent ID Date Time AMUser N AComputer Description EventType clr r P performancecounterinstaller exe P P f d P mscorlib P P dc P P P system io filenotfoundexception P NIL For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data c c l r c r p e r f d f o r m e a n c e f e c o u n t e r i e n s t a c c l l e r e e x e c e e e c f c d d m f s c o r c c l i b e a e e a c b d c b c c c c c d s y s d d e t e m e f e i o f e c e i l e n f f f o t f o f e u n d e x c e p f e t i o n e c N I L d a Event Type ErrorEvent Source NET Runtime Error ReportingEvent Category NoneEvent ID Date Time AMUser N AComputer Description EventType clr r P presentationfontcache exe P P f P mscorlib P P dc P b a P c P system io fileloadexception P NIL For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data c c l r c r p r e e s e n t f a t i o e f e n f o n t c a c e h e e c x e e e e c f c d m s c f c o r l i c b e e e c a a d c b c b b c a c c c s c y s t e d d e f m i o d e c f i l e c f e l o a e d e x c f e p t i f f e e o n N c d a I L Hoping that someone else can help me thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/254376/error-after-re-installing-ms-net-framework-35-sp1/
Relevancy 107.5%

I tried to install .net 3.5 or whatever but every time i try to install it it gives me the error code 0x800f0922. I have no idea how to fix this. Thanks for any help

A:3.5 .net framework not installing (Error 0x800f0922)

u'll need a windows cdand an elevated cmd prompt to install .net framework 3.5 using DISM service .In apps search cmd and right click to run as administratorput ur windows cd in and rmmba that drive letter .Type this command : Dism.exe/Online/Enable-Feature/FeatureName:Netfx3/All/LimitAcess/source:X:\sources\sxs replace X with ur drive letter . GoodLuck .

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/46128-3-5-net-framework-not-installing-error-0x800f0922.html
Relevancy 107.5%

So I've been trying to install NET 4.5.2 .NET installing Microsoft Error Framework Framework and get the same error every time It happens during installation Error installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 on the step quot Installing NET Framework quot about of the way in The installation fails giving this message quot NET Framework has not been installed because The system cannot find the path specified quot Image https i imgur com UkpHHr png Here's the relevant log data leading up to the error Code Starting install of item ' NET Framework ' at tickCount WM ACTIVATEAPP Focus stealer's windows WAS visible NOT taking back focus calling PerformAction on an installing performer Action Performing actions on all Items Restart Manager Detecting applications holding files in use Restart manager detected processes in another session are preventing restart manager from shutting down applications Attempting to filter applications by finding parent services Restart Manager complete Wait for Item SetupUtility exe to be available SetupUtility exe is now available to install Creating new Performer for Exe item Created new ExePerformer for Exe item Action Performing Action on Exe at D faeb e c fda SetupUtility exe Launching CreateProcess with command line SetupUtility exe aupause Exe log file s C Users Garret AppData Local Temp dd SetupUtility txt Log File C Users Garret AppData Local Temp dd SetupUtility txt exists and will be added to the Watson upload list Exe D faeb e c fda SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt Action complete Wait for Item SetupUtility exe to be available SetupUtility exe is now available to install Creating new Performer for Exe item Created new ExePerformer for Exe item Action Performing Action on Exe at D faeb e c fda SetupUtility exe Launching CreateProcess with command line SetupUtility exe screboot Exe log file s C Users Garret AppData Local Temp dd SetupUtility txt Log File C Users Garret AppData Local Temp dd SetupUtility txt exists and will be added to the Watson upload list Exe D faeb e c fda SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt Action complete Wait for Item x -Windows -KB -x msu to be available x -Windows -KB -x msu is now available to install Creating new Performer for Exe item Created new ExePerformer for Exe item WU Service was already enabled or was running WU Service EnsureWUServiceIsNotDisabled succeeded Action Performing Action on Exe at D faeb e c fda x -Windows -KB -x msu Launching CreateProcess with command line wusa exe quot D faeb e c fda x -Windows -KB -x msu quot quiet norestart Exe D faeb e c fda x -Windows -KB -x msu failed with x - The system cannot find the path specified Action complete Action Performing actions on all Items Action complete Action complete Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot The system cannot find the path specified quot Elapsed time WM ACTIVATEAPP Focus stealer's windows WAS visible NOT taking back focus WM ACTIVATEAPP Focus stealer's windows WAS visible NOT taking back focus If you need any more information let me know One thing that bothers me is it's looking in D my secondary drive for an executable in a folder that doesn't exist which may be why the path isn't found But that could just be a temporary folder that the setup extracts files to Anyway any help would be fantastic Thanks

A:Error installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2

D:\faeb8700e48c40199fda74\x64-Windows8.1-KB2934520-x64.msu

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2934520

Unable to install KB2934520 - Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 for - Microsoft Community

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (Offline Installer) for Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 from Official Microsoft Down

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/61441-error-installing-microsoft-net-framework-4-5-2-a.html
Relevancy 107.5%

Hi everyone I have been at installing this Net Framework update for a while now I have looked online for many hours trying to find the correct solution for me but I have not come across any sites that have Framework installing with error VisualStudio8Setup not 3.5 .Net helped I am running on Windows Vista .Net Framework 3.5 not installing with VisualStudio8Setup error x and have tried many solutions including attempting to us MS Clean-up tool acquiring all windows updates net framework update is the only one that doesn't install correctly namely update KB and also doing a repair installation on the vista OS When I run the standalone installer for .Net Framework 3.5 not installing with VisualStudio8Setup error Net Framework dotnetfx setup exe I properly download the update but when it comes to installation the progress bar awkwardly stutters back and forth at approximately complete then gives me this error ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Window Title Microsoft Windows Main Instruction setup exe has stopped working Content An error occurred during setup and a report was created with useful information about the problem encountered V View problem details Send Report Don't Send Report ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When I click quot Show problem details quot this window of information shows ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Description Microsoft NET Framework SP has encountered a problem during setup Setup did not complete correctly Problem signature Problem Event Name VisualStudio Setup Problem Signature Problem Signature ORCAS X NET Problem Signature MC Problem Signature INST Problem Signature F Problem Signature CA CSD GREEN INSTALL amd enu F FC Problem Signature - Problem Signature Problem Signature - Problem Signature gencomp cd OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem LCID Read our privacy statement Microsoft Online Crash Analysis ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have been stuck on this problem for a long time now and would really like to get this issue resolved Thank you in advance for your help Allen

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/net-framework-3-5-not-installing-with-visualstudio8setup-error-605586.html
Relevancy 107.5%

this is the error log Code OS Version Information OS Version Platform Service Pack OS Description Vista - x Home Premium Edition Service Pack OS Version Information Environment details CommandLine C abcb be ab afb Setup exe x x ia web error framework installing 4 on vista TimeZone West-Europa zomertijd Initial LCID Environment details Loading localized engine data for language from C abcb be ab afb LocalizedData xml Entering Function LocalizedData CreateLocalizedData exiting function method succeeded Entering Function EngineData CreateEngineData Current SetupVersion SetupVersion specified in ParameterInfo xml is ' ' Adding Item type quot Exe quot local path SetupUtility exe Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path RGB RAST x msi Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path RGB RAST x msi Adding Item type quot ServiceControl quot local path not applicable Adding Item type quot ServiceControl quot local path not applicable Adding Item type quot ServiceControl quot local path not applicable Adding Item type quot ServiceControl quot local path not applicable Adding Item type quot File quot local path Windows -KB -v -x msu Adding Item type quot Exe quot local path error installing framework 4 on vista Windows -KB -v -x msu Adding Item type quot File quot local path Windows -KB -v -x msu Adding Item type quot Exe quot local path Windows -KB -v -x msu Adding Item type quot File quot local path Windows -KB -v -ia msu Adding Item type quot Exe quot local path Windows -KB -v -ia msu Adding Item type quot File quot local path Windows -KB -v -x msu Adding Item type quot Exe quot local path Windows -KB -v -x msu Adding Item type quot File quot local path Windows -KB -v -x msu Adding Item type quot Exe quot local path Windows -KB -v -x msu Adding Item type quot File quot local path Windows -KB -v -ia msu Adding Item type quot Exe quot local path Windows -KB -v -ia msu Adding error installing framework 4 on vista Item type quot Exe quot local path SetupUtility exe Adding Item type quot File quot local path netfx Core mzz Adding Item type quot File quot local path netfx Core mzz Adding Item type quot File quot local path netfx Core mzz Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path netfx Core x msi Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path netfx Core x msi Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path netfx Core x msi Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path netfx Core x msi Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path netfx Core ia msi Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path netfx Core ia msi Adding Item type quot File quot local path netfx Extended mzz Adding Item type quot File quot local path netfx Extended mzz Adding Item type quot File quot local path netfx Extended mzz Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path netfx Extended x msi Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path netfx Extended x msi Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path netfx Extended x msi Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path netfx Extended x msi Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path netfx Extended ia msi Adding Item type quot MSI quot local path netfx Extended ia msi Adding Item type quot Exe quot local path dotNetFx LP Full x nl exe Adding Item type quot Exe quot local path dotNetFx LP Full x x nl exe Adding Item type quot Exe quot local path dotNetFx LP Full x ia nl exe Adding Item type quot Exe quot local path SetupUtility exe Adding Item type quot Exe quot local path SetupUtility exe Adding Item type quot Exe quot local path SetupUtility exe Adding Item type quot ServiceControl quot local path not applicable No ProcessBlock element No ServiceBlock element Disabled CommandLineSwitch added createlayout Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism exiting function method succeeded MaintenanceMode determination evaluating EnterMaintenanceModeIf evaluating EnterMaintenanceModeIf Or evaluating Or evaluating And evaluating And evaluating Equals evaluating TargetArchitecture is x Equals evaluated to true Exists evaluating MsiGetProductInfo with product code A CADCF- DA- ... Read more

A:error installing framework 4 on vista

Hi,

This is not my expertise but please look here for some advice: -

PerformOperation returned 1603 (translates to HRESULT = 0x80070643)

Please note this (LINK) is for 64 bit error message & your dealing with a 32bit system but the error message is in principal the same (Windows installer not available)!

Good look & try again.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/290201-error-installing-framework-4-vista.html
Relevancy 106.21%

Hello,
Recently I have downloaded a few things that require the .NET framework 3.5. When I go to download/ install this, it moves realy fast, then stops and says: "Windows couldn't complete the requested changes" with the error code '0x800F081F'. I have been trying to do this for weeks now, and keep getting this error. When I go online for help, I cannot find anything on this. Anyone have any ideas? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Some things to note:
I downloaded Windows 8 (Pro, 64)
Earlier in the summer, my computer had a problem and I had to refresh it.

A:.NET framework not installing (Error code 0x800F081F)

From Windows Update Error search..

Windows Update error 0x800F081F - Microsoft Windows Help

Worth a try

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/30476-net-framework-not-installing-error-code-0x800f081f.html
Relevancy 106.21%

Hey guys I'm using Windows trying to install NET Framework through the quot Turn Windows features on or off quot menu and for some reason it won't connect to the update server but error 0x800F0906 Issues installing 3.5, .NET Framework only for this one feature enabling and disabling everything else works just fine It spits out error code x F When I go to the support site linked on the error message https support microsoft com kb it gives me a few things to try None of them work When I try the one that apparently fixes the issue for most people Method the terminal spits out an error about the files not being there https i imgur com rxl gnF png This error also being covered on the same page as the first I read through that made sure everything was good to go and even tried it with a completely separate Windows ISO what I was originally using was a base Windows ISO still nothing Now I had this issue a few days ago and it was stopping me from running a few programs Having gone through everything I could find on the matter I decided it was just some sort of file corruption and decided to do a fresh quot nuke amp pave quot reinstall Nope the issue persists Is Issues installing .NET Framework 3.5, error 0x800F0906 this a common issue with Windows Am I just cursed Let me know if you guys know of any solutions I may have missed while googling Thanks a bunch

A:Issues installing .NET Framework 3.5, error 0x800F0906

Follow the instructions here: Installing the .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8 or 8.1

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/52941-issues-installing-net-framework-3-5-error-0x800f0906.html
Relevancy 104.92%

Hello,

I have kept having this issue for a couple of months now, tried several things without finding any good response. Windows Update try to install this .NET update for windows 7 every time I turn off the computer.

Error code : 80070002
Update : KB2943357

Edit : Here comes the CBS log files

A:Error 80070002 while installing .NET Framework 3.5.1 update kb2943357

There's no errors in your posted logs.
The 80070002 error is a 'file not found' one - please post your C:\Windows\windowsupdate.log file and I'll see if it gives me any clues.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/357987-error-80070002-while-installing-net-framework-3-5-1-update-kb2943357.html
Relevancy 104.92%

I recently refreshed Framework 3.5 Updates when and .Net 800F0922 installing Error Windows my Windows installation as I had experienced a problem with graphics drivers which left my PC barely running The refresh seemed to go fine albeit slowly Error 800F0922 when installing Windows Updates and .Net Framework 3.5 yet my computer was back up and running as it always had been However when I then attempted to reinstall the windows updates and programs I had lost in the refresh it would fail for all updates with error code F Furthermore several rd party programs would fail to install citing a 'microsoft vc crt' error I was unable therefore to update to Windows through the Windows Store as this requires a readiness-for- update for Windows which required me to update through a disc copy burnt from an iso downloaded with my key I had hoped the installation of Windows would fix my problem however it did not - I am experiencing exactly the same errors with all Windows updates and certain programs I have determined from a large trawl of the internet and Microsoft forums that my problem is related to a problem in the installation of Net Framework I therefore followed all given instructions as to turn this feature on and fix it When attempting to install Net Framework reliant products I receive Error Let me be clear in this situation nbsp The following fixes I have tried have all taken place on my recently-refreshed machine both normal and clean-booted from elevated-level command prompt where applicable and with no rd party anti-virus or firewall software enabled Here is a non-exhaustive list of what I have tried and the results I have left out my first attempted fixes solely related to Windows update as it became clear my problem was not isolated to that particular area - Control panel - gt Programs and Features - gt Turn Windows Features On or Off - gt Net Framework nbsp - gt Installation not download fails with error x F - From command line dism online enable-feature featurename NetFx All Source E sources sxs LimitAccess nbsp where E is my Windows disc - gt completion bar moves to where it hangs for a few seconds and fails with error x F - Using sfc scannow nbsp to repair windows files - gt completes with no found corruptions - Using dism online cleanup-image restorehealth nbsp - gt moves to where is hangs for mins and then proceeds to complete at saying it has repaired corruptions Running it again provides the same result - Using chkdsk nbsp - gt completes with no errors found - nbsp Downloaded and attempted to install nbsp KB nbsp - gt Fails with error - nbsp Deleted TxR folder contents nbsp in use by SYSTEM had to force delete on boot - nbsp Used fsutil resource setautoreset true C nbsp - gt Operation completes - nbsp Stopped the update service and deleted all files from C Windows SoftwareDistribution Download nbsp - gt Attempted install of updates again - gt Update fails with error F - Stopped winmgmt service and renamed folder nbsp C Windows system wbem Repository - gt Restarted service and attempted to install Net Framework - gt Fails with error F - Repair install Windows nbsp - gt The problem persists in all forms - Refresh Windows nbsp - gt the problem persists on the refreshed machine I provide my DISM and CBS log here nbsp http sdrv ms e hp k To pre-empt questions regarding the upgrade status of my Windows installation - yes I upgraded to Windows from using a disc and then WMC key However my installation of was done through a different key as I was unable to simply upgrade through the store for reasons mentioned above I am only very short of completely reinstalling my Windows installation but would prefer this as a last resort I am happy to provide any more information that I may have missed in order for you to diagnose my problem

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a6e1c7fd-2cf5-4b22-9074-4dc21db110eb/error-800f0922-when-installing-windows-updates-and-net-framework-35?forum=w8itproinstall
Relevancy 104.06%

Hello!
Running windows 7 64 bit, amd 965 cpu. If you need more info about specs, ask me. I am encountering "Error code 2203" while installing. It fails to install and I've tried running as admin, windows xp compatibility, and everything. In the event viewer there is also KERNELBASE.dll, xamlparse, and mscorlib errors.

I do not know how to fix this and I'm fairly competent with computers.

Thank you.

A:"Error code 2203" while installing .net framework and other installation issues

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
 List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link.  Do not copy/paste data from the report.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/494625/error-code-2203-while-installing-net-framework-and-other-installation-issues/
Relevancy 93.74%

Hello,
On my Dell Dimension Windows XP home edition XP SP2, I'm trying to install the software (Dantz Retrospect backup) and USB drivers for a new Maxtor OneTouch II 100GB external harddrive. The maxtor CD installation process crashes with these two errors:
1607-Unable to install installshield scripting runtime.
1601-Error installing Microsoft(R).NET Framework.
I called Maxtor tech support and they emailed me a link for each error. Neither link worked.
I've tried installing Microsoft(R).NET version 1.1 from my IE browser "windows update" and the installation fails to install.
The computer seems to function normally except for this weird problem.
Have any ideas for a fix?

A:Solved: Error 1607 installshield, Error 1601 Microsoft.NET framework

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-error-1607-installshield-error-1601-microsoft-net-framework.385515/
Relevancy 90.73%

When i startup my computer an error appears

(Name Of Box)MOM.EXE - .NET Framework Initialization Error
(Red circle with X) Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application.
[ OK ] Button

The picture on the task bar is the ATI logo and says ATI. I looked up MOM.exe and knew it has something to do with ATI, i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling my ATI drivers, didnt fix the problem.

I was having a problem before where I had a similar error at startup. The name of the box was MOM.EXE, and it said it couldnt run the problem if i remember right.

Im both cases i can click the OK button and the error doesnt come up again until i restart my computer.

I am using Windows XP Home.

Thanks in advance for the help.

A:At Startup Error: Mom.exe - .net Framework Initialization Error

This error may be a result of the .NET Framework either not being installed or the installation is corrupt. Go Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and make sure the Show Updates box at the top is checked. Then search for an entry called:Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0If it is there remove it (don't worry if it is not there). Then go to this site and download a fresh copy of it. Install it, reboot and then see if your problem has been solved.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/114151/at-startup-error-momexe-net-framework-initialization-error/
Relevancy 89.01%

Hey, wasn't too sure where to put this.

So, each time I try to restart/shutdown my PC,
I always get a notification before I restart or shutdown my PC that NET Framework is still running as if it's an open application, this problem started when I done an update, is anyone else getting this problem?

Any fix will be appreciated.

A:NET Framework error.

I get error that ".net stopped working" at shutdown but it's only for a second. Going to try to update GPU drivers because I know that this ones use .net but are not entirely compatible with .net 4.51 security update. that got updated few days ago.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/47014-net-framework-error.html
Relevancy 89.01%

EDIT I have figured out the Error SP1 3.5 .Net Framework issue I noticed it was downloading the files for NET Framework SP to his spare hard drive so I unhooked it and .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 Error tried once again and it installed successfully Hello I just formatted my .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 Error friends computer for them they wanted a fresh start and when I try to install NET Framework SP I get an error saying it failed Right now I only have and installed on the computer Here is the error log I get after trying to install SP setup exe CSetupManager GetLibraryAndGUID - Failed to Initialize setup exe .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 Error CSetupManager LoadSetupObjectName CoLoadLibrary failure vsscenario dll setup exe ISetupManager LoadSetupObjectName failed in ISetupManager LoadSetupObject Default Scenario Factory ISetupManager LoadSetupObject failed in CDefaultFactory LoadScenarios setup exe ISetupScenarioFactory LoadScenarios failed in ISetupManager LoadScenarioFactory setup exe CSetupManager RunIntro - Failed to Load Scenario Factory setup exe CSetupManager RunLoadSetup - Failed to Run the Intro setup exe CSetupManager GetLibraryAndGUID - Failed to Initialize setup exe CSetupManager LoadSetupObjectName CoLoadLibrary failure vsscenario dll setup exe ISetupManager LoadSetupObjectName failed in ISetupManager LoadSetupObject Default Scenario Factory ISetupManager LoadSetupObject failed in CDefaultFactory LoadScenarios setup exe ISetupScenarioFactory LoadScenarios failed in ISetupManager LoadScenarioFactory setup exe CSetupManager RunIntro - Failed to Load Scenario Factory setup exe CSetupManager RunLoadSetup - Failed to Run the Intro setup exe CSetupManager GetLibraryAndGUID - Failed to Initialize setup exe CSetupManager LoadSetupObjectName CoLoadLibrary failure vsscenario dll setup exe ISetupManager LoadSetupObjectName failed in ISetupManager LoadSetupObject Default Scenario Factory ISetupManager LoadSetupObject failed in CDefaultFactory LoadScenarios setup exe ISetupScenarioFactory LoadScenarios failed in ISetupManager LoadScenarioFactory setup exe CSetupManager RunIntro - Failed to Load Scenario Factory setup exe CSetupManager RunLoadSetup - Failed to Run the Intro setup exe CSetupManager GetLibraryAndGUID - Failed to Initialize setup exe CSetupManager LoadSetupObjectName CoLoadLibrary failure vsscenario dll setup exe ISetupManager LoadSetupObjectName failed in ISetupManager LoadSetupObject Default Scenario Factory ISetupManager LoadSetupObject failed in CDefaultFactory LoadScenarios setup exe ISetupScenarioFactory LoadScenarios failed in ISetupManager LoadScenarioFactory setup exe CSetupManager RunIntro - Failed to Load Scenario Factory setup exe CSetupManager RunLoadSetup - Failed to Run the Intro setup exe CSetupManager GetLibraryAndGUID - Failed to Initialize setup exe CSetupManager LoadSetupObjectName CoLoadLibrary failure vsscenario dll setup exe ISetupManager LoadSetupObjectName failed in ISetupManager LoadSetupObject Default Scenario Factory ISetupManager LoadSetupObject failed in CDefaultFactory LoadScenarios setup exe ISetupScenarioFactory LoadScenarios failed in ISetupManager LoadScenarioFactory setup exe CSetupManager RunIntro - Failed to Load Scenario Factory setup exe CSetupManager RunLoadSetup - Failed to Run the Intro XPSEPSC Installer Error code for this component means quot is not a valid Win application quot XPSEPSC Installer Component XPSEPSC Installer returned an unexpected value XPSEPSC Installer Return from system messaging is not a valid Win application WapUI DepCheck indicates XPSEPSC Installer is not installed setup exe CSetupManager GetLibraryAndGUID - Failed to Initialize setup exe CSetupManager LoadSetupObjectName CoLoadLibrary failure vsscenario dll setup exe ISetupManager LoadSetupObjectName failed in ISetupManager LoadSetupObject Default Scenario Factory ISetupManager LoadSetupObject failed in CDefaultFactory LoadScenarios setup exe ISetupScenarioFactory LoadScenarios failed in ISetupManager LoadScenar... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/net-framework-3-5-sp1-error.960835/
Relevancy 89.01%

Every time i download .net framework 1.1 and 2.0 framework it says the installation fails. iv tried several times and they don't work. Any help?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/net-framework-1-1-and-2-0-error.843946/
Relevancy 89.01%

Hello everyone I appreciate all the hard work you put into solving computer problems that zip by the heads of most Today I have an interesting little error that needs to be solved It happened a few days ago when something happened to my wireless adapter software-wise It gave me an error message telling me I need to download the NET Framework v to access my applications I recently rebuilt my computer from a nasty virus and I .NET Framework Error m confused at why it didn t crash right away but I digress I downloaded the framework setup from my laptop and transferred it to my desktop via flash drive I had it .NET Framework Error installed and I can once again access wireless internet but a new error messagebox appeared it is the attachment with this post Though it would pop up any from seconds to hours I ignored it because everything was still working However it is hard to play games .NET Framework Error and WoW when that pops up because no raid wants a tank who stalls and I don t want the game flow to be broken I thought downloading NET Framework v normal not SP would help but I still get this error If there is anything you can do it will be appreciated Here are the full details OS Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack Wireless Adapter Linksys Wireless-B PCI WLAN Adapter --------------------------------------------------------------------- Here s what the error message had to say Exception Text System IO FileNotFoundException Could not load file or assembly System Core Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken b a c e or one of its dependencies The system cannot find the file specified File name System Core Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken b a c e at CPAX utilities Dec String strCode at CPAX Form tmrLink Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam WRN Assembly binding logging is turned OFF To enable assembly bind failure logging set the registry value HKLM Software Microsoft Fusion EnableLog DWORD to Note There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging To turn this feature off remove the registry value HKLM Software Microsoft Fusion EnableLog Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file c WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- CPAX Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Common Files alg exe ---------------------------------------- Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL Microsoft VisualBasic b f f f d a a Microsoft VisualBasic dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- Accessibility Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL Accessibility b f f f d a a Accessibility dll ---------------------------------------- System Runtime Remoting Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Runtime Remoting b a c e System Runtime Remoting dll ---------------------------------------- System Management Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Management b f f f d a a System Management dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C W... Read more

A:.NET Framework Error

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;DisplayLang=enThe best/only place that I would use for Microsoft downloads...is the Microsoft website.Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/292780/net-framework-error/
Relevancy 89.01%

Hi I'v recently been getting an error message concering Net framework upon starting up my computer error reads Microsoft Net Framework Unhandled exception has occurred in you application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attemptt continue Framework error .Net If you click Quite the application will close immediatly No connection could be made because the target machine activly refused it Details See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System Net Sockets SocketException No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it at System Net Sockets Socket DoConnect EndPoint endPointSnapshot SocketAddress socketAddress at System .Net Framework error Net ServicePoint ConnectSocketInternal Boolean connectFailure Socket s Socket s Socket amp socket IPAddress amp address ConnectSocketState state IAsyncResult asyncResult Int timeout Exception amp exception Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- DS Tool Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file D Program Files MotioninJoy ds DS Tool exe ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase .Net Framework error file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Configuration b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- End of Error I've also noticed that applications such as Steam MSN and EAdownloader display error messages saying that I'm not connected to the internet which I am it seems as though there being blocked somehow iv tried turning off firewalls and such but to no avail as they still refuse to connect Although .Net Framework error oddly enough Spotify and Itunes seem unaffected If anyone has any information on what might be happening here I would greatly appreciate the help

A:.Net Framework error

Hi -

Remove any 3rd party firewall apps using the software app manufacturer's removal tool.

Make sure all Windows Updates are in --> www.update.microsoft.com

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/net-framework-error-500178.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Problem

I have a window vista and when I install ".NET Framework 3.5 Sp1" for Sony vegas pro 11, it lags and the startup of the laptop is very slow. But before I installed ".NET Framework 3.5 Sp1" I try to run Sony vegas pro 11 and as it loads, the loading is stuck at "Initializing .NET runtime" and I thought by installing ".NET Framework 3.5 Sp1" it will work and after the installation, I can't even open Sony vegas pro 11, it will just lag and I need to go to task manager to stop the process for Sony vegas pro 11
This is the specifications for Sony vegas pro 11 http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro/techspec
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fyi: I got Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile installed
Hoping there is a solution to this problem

Relevancy 89.01%

I am getting this error while installing .NET Framework 3.5 "0x800736cc - a component's file does not match the verification information present in the component manifest" Plz kindly hlp me to fix this out

A:.NET Framework 3.5 Error Hlp plz

Are you trying to enable dotnet 3.5 from "Add / Remove Windows Features" in Control Panel ?

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/3454-net-framework-3-5-error-hlp-plz.html
Relevancy 89.01%

When I start up my computer I get a .Net Framework Initalization Error. It has not bothered me up until now. I have downloaded a Garmin Lifetime Map updated and it will not open due to this error. It says I must first install the version of Net Framework V4.0.30319. I have done several downloads of different version nothing helps. I don't know what to do to correct it. PLEASE HELP!!!

A:.Net framework error

Have you tried uninstalling anything to do with .NET 4.0 from Programs and Installed Updates (you'll find bits in both places) and starting over? I'm attaching a pic which gives the KB numbers for all my .NET 4.0 updates which will hopefully help (from Belarc Advisor).

If you used a registry cleaner, optimizer or tune-up utility, see if it has a restore button, as that could be the cause.

Alternately Microsoft support may be able to help, no harm in trying.

I trust this is Vista SP2?

http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/294268-net-framework-error.html
Relevancy 89.01%

It's telling me upgrade to at least 4.0 but I look into the registry editor and I think it says I have 4.0. Everytime I start my computer I get that error thing. It's preventing me from being able to patch a file. I built this computer myself like 5 years ago and I don't really know much. Any information or even a process to to slowly upgrade up to the newest one by one would be really appreciated.

<Removed screen shot - etaf>

I also can't use Windows Update, what the heck did i do!?

Error-80070002

Relevancy 89.01%

Hey all by mistake i deleted netframework from my operating system and i tried everything even deleting the mscoree dll file and i cannot delete it I tried .Net framework error to install the NetFramework sp but it keeps giving me this error log Microsoft NET Framework 'package' Error Installation failed for component Microsoft NET Framework 'package' MSI returned error code Microsoft NET Framework 'package' Error Installation failed for component Microsoft NET Framework 'package' MSI returned error code Microsoft NET Framework 'package' Error Installation failed for component Microsoft NET Framework 'package' MSI returned error code Microsoft NET Framework 'package' Error Installation failed for component .Net framework error Microsoft NET Framework 'package' MSI returned error code Microsoft NET Framework 'package' Error Installation failed for component Microsoft NET Framework 'package' MSI returned error code Microsoft NET Framework 'package' Error Installation failed for component Microsoft NET Framework 'package' MSI returned error code WapUI DepCheck indicates Microsoft NET Framework 'package' is not installed Microsoft .Net framework error NET Framework 'package' Error Installation failed for component Microsoft NET Framework 'package' MSI returned error code Please i'm looking forward to any .Net framework error solution i have some work on hold for days now because of this problem thanks to everyone in advance this is so important my OS is Vista Home premium -bit i have another error quot Please set registry key HKLM Software Microsoft NETFramework InstallRoot to point to the NET Framework install location quot How could i do that plz help

A:.Net framework error

Hi, what happens when you go to control panel programs and features and uninstall .NetFramework from there. That registry key is not meant to be populated if it was :-
"C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\ngen.exe" /nologo /silent

I would do nothing with this until you see if it shows up in remove programs the v1.1.4322 would need to be replaced with the latest. Even then it is not meant to point anywhere.

Could try MS uninstaller :-
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301

Even then I doubt .net will be there post back let us know how you got on.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/net-framework-error-343286.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Hi
I have windows vista 64 bit version with SP2, when i started windows updates i can not able to install .net frame work 3.5 with sp1 , updates stopping after a while and showing error 643, my question is what is the use of .net framework 3.5 version sp1, I already installed sp2.Even i removed older version useing windows installer utility, but nothing working out.

Could any one help me in this regard.

Thanks

A:.net framework 3.5 with SP1 , error 643

Hi gouranga,

Can you check this KB article and see if any of the fixes there are of use?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/net-framework-3-5-with-sp1-error-643-a-585289.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Hi everyone, I uninstalled old 4.5.2 and installed the new 4.6 today but got the above error log about unsuccessful installation. Then unfortunately, I tried to reinstall any old version but still got the same error code 0x80070643, HELP

A:.net framework error

Can you attach the mentioned msi log file here please?

Did we try to fix this in another section of the forums before?

See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/976982

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/377091-net-framework-error.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Whenever i load the computer, eventually this error will pop up. When i click continue or quit it the goes away and then comes back, goes away and the comes back, non-stop. Any Suggestions????

It says-

Microsoft .NET Framework

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Mailbox unavailable. The server response was 5.4.5 Daily sending quota exceeded. y6sm28835543ana. 15.

That is what it says, with no spelling errors.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/net-framework-error-477137.html
Relevancy 89.01%

Hi I tried twice today to download and install the (KB951847) .NET 3.5 x86 1 Update .NET 3.5 Family and Service Pack Microsoft Framework Framework following updates Microsoft NET Framework Service Pack and NET Framework Family Update KB x it is a Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86 large update taking approx mins to download the MB package Both times it got to the end of the download and the next I got was a message saying installation failed At first I thought it was Comodo BoClean so turned it off the second time but got the same result anyway My PC is an AMD Athlon XP GB of RAM running on XP and updated via Automatic Updates quot notify but do not install quot I Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86 got a MSN email notification on IE RC and decided to check my Firewall connection to Microsoft Update where I was told that the mentioned updates were available and decided to install them though not IE at this time For real time protection I use Comodo CIS Comodo BoClean and SpywareBlaster I switched off BoClean the second time and set CIS to installation mode both times I cannot see anything else on my PC which could hinder the installation process In my Add Remove program list I have Microsoft NET Framework versions Hotfix Service Pack Service Pack Should I uninstall these before installing the latest version or should they all remain on my installed programs I would appreciate it if someone could offer some help here as I like to keep my PC up to date

A:Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86

Hi .Well...let's start with the reason you have MS .NET installed on your system.What applications/drivers do you use which require any version?If you have no such applications...IMO it's not even necessary to install any version of MS .NET on a system. Doing so is a waste of time for those who don't have applications which demand MS .NET.http://forums.techarena.in/customize-xp/866859.htmLouis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/199539/microsoft-net-framework-35-service-pack-1-and-net-framework-35-family-update-kb951847-x86/
Relevancy 88.58%

" Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 is a full cumulative update that contains many new features building incrementally upon .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and includes cumulative servicing updates to the .NET Framework 2.0 and .NET Framework 3.0 subcomponents. The .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update provides important application compatibility updates. "

Question:
After installing this, I notice from Control Panel/ Add_Remove Programs , that there are any number of previous versions of .Net Framework and similar named programs

?? How many of these must I keep ( or which may I remove ?? )

Many Thanks

A:Solved: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Upd

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-microsoft-net-framework-3-5-service-pack-1-and-net-framework-3-5-family-upd.801554/
Relevancy 88.58%

I haven't downloaded this update as I have dial-up and it says 26-48 hours to update this. Also, I had to reformat my computer three times with the SP3, even downloading from disk instead of internet - so scared to download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86 as don't want to have to reformat (and also don't want my computer running for 2-3 days to download).
Are there problems with this download like there were with SP3 (I ended up never being able to have a working computer with SP3)? Do I need this update? Will there be problems if I download from internet, and if not any other ways to update this (for free)?
Thank you.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-net-framework-3-5-service-pack-1-and-net-framework-3-5-family-update-kb9-361985.html
Relevancy 88.58%

Im runing Windows Xp, The update

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86

will not install. Anyone has a clue what the problem is? Thanks

A:[SOLVED] Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Up

Hi

What error is it giving?
Are you trying to install via Automatic Update?
Have you tried to download manually and install?
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1

You can also run the .Net Framework Cleanup Tool (Direct Download) and remove .Net Framework 3.5 then try to reinstall.

You can also read this post for more troubleshooting steps.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-microsoft-net-framework-3-5-service-pack-1-and-net-framework-3-5-family-up-594836.html
Relevancy 88.15%

After I downloaded the USPS shipping assistant latest version I got an error message at startup .NET Message Error Framework which reads in the bar on the top of the gray box notifyalert exp NET Framework initialization error In the box itself it says - to run this program you must first install one of the following versions of the NET Framework V or V contact your application publisher for instructions that obtaining the appropriate version of the NET Framework Error Message .NET Framework So I called the tech support at USPS and he showed me how to run a repair on the NET Framework But I m still getting the error message at startup every day This doesn t seem to affect the program at all because it works perfectly But I d sooner not be getting an error message every day Any ideas on how to get the right version and where to download it from Pardon the dangling participle Do I need to uninstall the version that I ve got first Thanks Susan nbsp

Relevancy 88.15%

After installing "WD My Book" external hard drive, I began getting the following error:

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately."

I try and click "Details" but this error will not allow me to click any of the options listed. I have to go into task manager to close the dialogue box. I can't even find out what the file conflict is that is causing the problem. The error occurs after the application has been running for a while.

I tried viewing the other messages on this error, but since I can't view "Details" I need additional help. Will one of the downloads for .NET Framework help?

Can anyone help?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/net-framework-error-with-wd-my-book.901908/
Relevancy 88.15%

Hello im getting an error from Microsoft NET Framework each time i start up the computer I ve already read about similiar problem posted before and Framework error .NET Microsoft i tell you now that im using the computer for gaming and i have HP All-In-One Series Printer Scanner I don t know why this error suddenly poped up I use Windows XP SP with Vista Inspirat skin Heres the message See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System Net Mail SmtpException Mailbox unavailable The server response was Daily sending quota exceeded sm eya at System Net Mail DataCommand CheckResponse SmtpStatusCode statusCode String serverResponse at System Net Mail DataCommand Send SmtpConnection conn at System Net Mail SmtpTransport SendMail MailAddress sender MailAddressCollection recipients String deliveryNotify SmtpFailedRecipientException amp exception at System Microsoft .NET Framework error Net Mail SmtpClient Send MailMessage message at Stub Form Timer Tick Object Microsoft .NET Framework error sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version GDR - CodeBase file c WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- Stub Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C DOCUME user LOCALS Temp server exe ---------------------------------------- Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSI b f f f d a a Microsoft VisualBasic dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSI b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Runtime Remoting Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSI b a c e System Runtime Remoting dll ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSI b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box Thanks nbsp

A:Microsoft .NET Framework error

If I remember correctly the previous time this error was coming up on startup was due to an error in a reminder screen about creating recovery disks. The program was called from the startup folder in the start menu. Why don't you make sure that there is no similar program in your startup?

Please note that there is more than one way for programs to start on boot, not only that folder. If removing programs from there does not solve the problem, Windows Defender and CCleaner (See www.CCleaner.com for details) both have sections allowing you to see all your startup programs and to disable or remove them from startup.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.879408/
Relevancy 88.15%

I have been trying to run a program but every time I open it I get an error message saying

"Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .Net Framework install location"

I have tried multiple time to try and install .net framework 2.0 but it never installed i tried all of them but none of them work and come up with other error messages saying that .net framework 2.0a is not installed.

What do I do?

A:Solved: .NET framework error

by the way i am running xp professional service pack 3

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-net-framework-error.952580/
Relevancy 88.15%

This error keeps popping up on my laptop all the time no matter what i m doing It says quot Framework .NET error! Microsoft Unhandled exception Microsoft .NET Framework error! has occured in a component in Microsoft .NET Framework error! your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error andattempt to continue Object reference not set to an instance of an object quot I Microsoft .NET Framework error! try hitting continue and it just pops back up so I hit details and I get this quot See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Toaster Helper checkUpgradeReminder at Toaster Helper checkReminders at Toaster Window timer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- Toaster Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup Toaster exe ---------------------------------------- PresentationFramework Assembly Version Win Version built by QFE CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSI bf ad e PresentationFramework dll ---------------------------------------- WindowsBase Assembly Version Win Version built by NetFX CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL WindowsBase bf ad e WindowsBase dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- PresentationCore Assembly Version Win Version built by QFE CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC PresentationCore bf ad e PresentationCore dll ---------------------------------------- SftBRCC Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup SftBRCC DLL ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSI b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSI b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- PresentationFramework Aero Assembly Version Win Version built by NetFX CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSI bf ad e PresentationFramework Aero dll ---------------------------------------- SftBRCCPiped Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup SftBRCCPiped DLL ---------------------------------------- MiddleLayerCLRLib Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup MiddleLayerCLRLib DLL ---------------------------------------- msvcm Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Windows WinSxS x micro none d d da a d msvcm dll ---------------------------------------- STBRCCServCLR Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup STBRCCServCLR DLL ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For exampl... Read more

A:Microsoft .NET Framework error!

i recomend re-installing .net framework http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.880925/
Relevancy 88.15%

Hello! I recently have been having problems with my computer. Often, when I am just doing things messages pop up and says Microsoft .net error framework. I will post more details later.

Relevancy 88.15%

Hello Everyone,Product Name: HP15R033TXOperating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)                              I want to install HP support assistance in my Laptop. so I tried with this linkhttp://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-r000-Notebook-PC-series/6875200/model/7308901and followed instructions given on that. My laptop doesn't have Microsoft.NET framework 4.5 so it requested me to download that and install it. I followed all that instruction at that time I got window like downloading of microsoft .net framework 4.5. It downloads from two hour but no any progress in downloading . what should I do to resolve this problem

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/MICROSOFT-NET-FRAMEWORK-4-5-ERROR/td-p/5654413
Relevancy 88.15%

hey there, so i recently upgraded to windows 10 and today while trying to launch a game i got a message saying i don't have .NET Framework 3.5 installed. every time i try to install it, though, it doesn't work and it always gives me the same error: Reference assembly not installed in the system, error 0x800736B3. i tried enabling it in Windows Features, but it stops halfway through and says changes couldn't be applied. i've tried following various instructions but nothing seems to work. any help is greatly appreciated!

A:.NET Framework 3.5 error 0x800736B3

Insert your setup media and run this cmd.

Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /Source:X:\sources\sxs /all /LimitAccess

replace x with the drive letter of your setup media

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/15410-net-framework-3-5-error-0x800736b3.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Alright I ll Error Microsoft .NET Framework be on my laptop windows and I ll be just sitting there Microsoft .NET Framework Error and this will pop up See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System Net Mail SmtpException The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated The server response was Authentication Required Learn more at at System Net Mail MailCommand CheckRespons statusCode String response at System Net Mail SmtpTransport SendMail M sender MailAddressCollection recipients String deliveryNotify SmtpFailedRecipientException amp exception at System Net Mail SmtpClient Send MailMess message at Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventA e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWi m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callba hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version win RTMGDR - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framewo -------------------------------------- Stub Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C ProgramData Microsoft Windows -------------------------------------- Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Mic -------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Sys -------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Sys -------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Sys -------------------------------------- Accessibility Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Acc -------------------------------------- System Runtime Remoting Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Sys -------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Sys -------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Sys -------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box It s really quite annoying now and i d love to get rid of it by the way sorry if this is in the wrong section ha nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.956359/
Relevancy 88.15%

Hello I am having a problem whenever i turn my computer on or try to access graphic properties I get an error message saying GfxUI.exe - .NET Framework initialization error. Unable to find a version of runtime to run this application. Please help i have no idea what the problem is. Thanks

A:[SOLVED] Net framework error.

Have a read through these posts to see if they help GfxUI has stopped working - Microsoft Answers

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-net-framework-error-649002.html
Relevancy 88.15%

I have a Gateway computer with windows Vista Home Premium service pack installed I m trying to get gateway recovery management to load but I keep getting the following error from Microsoft Net Framework Unhandled exception has occurred in your application Unauthorized access exception See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this Net Microsoft Error Framework dialog box Exception Text System UnauthorizedAccessException at System Runtime InteropServices Marshal ThrowExceptionForHRInternal Int errorCode IntPtr errorInfo at System Management ManagementObjectCollection ManagementObjectEnumerator MoveNext at eRecoveryKernel SystemConfigClass InitPartitionInfo at eRecoveryKernel SystemConfigClass UpdatePartitionInfo at eRecoveryKernel eRecoveryKernelACR timer Microsoft Net Framework Error Initial Tick Object sender EventArgs e at Microsoft Net Framework Error System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr Microsoft Net Framework Error lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- eRecoveryMain Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Gateway Gateway Recovery Management eRecoveryMain exe ---------------------------------------- MSBurningEngine Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Gateway Gateway Recovery Management MSBurningEngine DLL ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- Acer eRecovery Svc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Gateway Gateway Recovery Management Acer eRecovery Svc DLL ---------------------------------------- System Management Assembly Version Win Version NetFxQFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Management b f f f d a a System Management dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box Hard drive configuration is not set to factory default restore aborted I really could use some help to get this back on track nbsp

A:Microsoft Net Framework Error

cjgraphics said:

Hard drive configuration is not set to factory default restore aborted Click to expand...

Are you trying to restore to factory settings?

If yes. it sounds like your hard drive is not set 1st to boot.

Have you changed the boot order?

If no. post back. (I'm confused)

good luck

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.886712/
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi I am wondering if you can help After clearing a virus almost a year ago thank you to Geekstogo I have been having the same NET Framework pop up Framework start-up error on .NET on every start-up I usualy just hit the continue button and then close the task using task manager but I have grown tired of doing this and want to just resolve the problem I have attached a screen shot of the error message and also included all of the details that are in the dialog box as well Any help clearing this would be great See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object at HP CUE Video PlaybackControl UpdateProgressBar at .NET Framework error on start-up HP CUE Video PlaybackControl ProgressTimer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr idEvent IntPtr dwTime Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version .NET Framework error on start-up CodeBase file c windows microsoft net framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- hpqimzone Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpqimzone exe ---------------------------------------- hpqiface Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqiface a cf f c hpqiface dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system windows forms b a c e system windows forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system drawing b f f f d a a system drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system b a c e system dll ---------------------------------------- hpqcc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqcc a cf f c hpqcc dll ---------------------------------------- hpqutils Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqutils a cf f c hpqutils dll ---------------------------------------- hpqfmrsc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqfmrsc a cf f c hpqfmrsc dll ---------------------------------------- hpqtray Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqtray a cf f c hpqtray dll ---------------------------------------- hpqovskn Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqovskn a cf f c hpqovskn dll ---------------------------------------- hpqthumb Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqthumb a cf f c hpqthumb dll ---------------------------------------- hpqimvlt Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqimvlt a cf f c hpqimvlt dll ---------------------------------------- hpqimgrc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqimgrc a cf f c hpqimgrc dll ---------------------------------------- hpqntrop Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqntrop a cf f c hpqntrop dll ---------------------------------------- Interop hpqcxm Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac interop hpqcxm a cf f c interop hpqcxm dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system xml b a c e system xml dll ---------------------------------------- LEAD Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac lead cf f ea b lead dll ---------------------------------------- LEAD Wrapper Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac lead wrapper cf f ea b lead wrapper dll ---------------------------------------- LEAD Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windo... Read more

A:.NET Framework error on start-up

Hi .Well...I would just uninstall whatever versions of MS.NET are installed...but it seems that it may depend on which application you have installed...calls for MS.NET.Typical programs that I know which do such...MS Office, ATI drivers, nLite.That message pegs NET Framework version 1.1 as the problem.Unless this is an MCE system, I would uninstall that and leave it uninstalled. I understand the MCE systems come with 1.1 installed, in which case I suppose that I would reinstall it after removing it.If a program needs any version of MS.NET, it will let the user know.MS.NET is not required on every system...I have it installed on one, while I purposely don't have it installed on the other desktop.Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/348765/net-framework-error-on-start-up/
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi all I tried out the RC beta of win Ult x and the appz i use daily worked on it So I got myself a real copy of win sense I dont need all in Ult I thought save some and get Pro x But This gave me a lot of problems with NET framework which I must use for the app quot Magic File renamer quot When I try to install framework Code http www microsoft com downloads details aspx familyId D E -F - - - D E CF A amp displaylang en I get this error Code MS NET Framework Setup cannot write to the setup log It closes and I get an option quot Install with recommended quot and I choose that and get the same error Try to install it with using quot Run as admin quot and get the same error Sidenote I installed Pro in same way as Ult using no specific accounts just the default created by win Looking in control panel it says quot administrator quot on me Cheers Nico

A:.NET Framework 1.1 Install error

Are you installing the 64bit version ... get it here

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/42082-net-framework-1-1-install-error.html
Relevancy 88.15%

when ever i try to 5000 help. 2.0 error .net framework download a certain program i get the error message below its very irritating i tried reinstalling Net Framework and it didn .net framework 2.0 error 5000 help. t work can someone help me out i m not sure what to do and this sucks Event Type Error Event Source NET Runtime Error Reporting Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer DESKTOP Description EventType clr r P launchpad exe P P e P launchpad P P e P c P P system security security P NIL For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data c c l r c r c l a u e n c h p b a d d e e x c e e e e c e c c l a u e n c h p c a d e e e c a e a b c b c c c c s y c d s t e m d e s e c d u r i t e e y s e e c u r i f e t y N f c d a I L nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/net-framework-2-0-error-5000-help.644574/
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi all I am trying to install Microsoft Network Framework v x and I keep getting error quot Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Fatal error during installation quot Elapsed time quot The exact log file is attached Code OS Version Information OS Version Platform Service Pack OS Description Windows - x Ultimate Edition Service Pack OS Version Information Environment details CommandLine C f fa dfae c a db d a Setup exe x x TimeZone Pacific Standard Time Initial LCID Environment details Entering Function LocalizedData CreateLocalizedData succeeded Entering Function Microsoft Framework error (x64) 4 EngineData CreateEngineData Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism succeeded MaintenanceMode determination evaluating EnterMaintenanceModeIf Or evaluating Or evaluating And evaluating And evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false Exists Microsoft Framework 4 (x64) error evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to true And evaluated to false And evaluating And evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to true Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to true And evaluated to false Or evaluated to false And evaluating And evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Or evaluated to false MaintenanceMode determination evaluates to 'not in maintenance mode' Operation Type Operation Installing Operation Type Package details Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version Package details User Experience Data Collection Policy User Experience Data Collection Policy AlwaysUploaded User Experience Data Collection Policy Entering Function UiDataT CreateUiDataT succeeded Global Block Checks Checking for global blockers BlockIf Microsoft NET Framework is already a part of this operating system You do not need to install the NET Framework redistributable More information Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf Same or higher version of NET Framework has already been installed on this computer And evaluating LessThanOrEqualTo evaluating LessThanOrEqualTo evaluated to false Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to true And evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf The setup cannot run in compatibility mode For more information see the Readme file Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf Microsoft NET Framework is already a part of this operating system but it is currently turned off To enable the NET Framework use Turn Windows features on or off in Control Panel More information Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf You do not have sufficient privileges to complete this operation for all users of this computer Log on as an administrator and rerun Setup Not evaluating Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to true Not evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf The NET Framework Client Profile and the NET Framework Extended must be removed separately Please use Control Panel to uninstall these programs For more information see the Readme file Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf Setup cannot continue because a previous installation requires your computer to be restarted Please restart your computer and rerun Setup And evaluating And evaluating Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false Or evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to true Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false Or evaluated to true And evaluated to false Not evaluating Or evaluating Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false Or evaluated to false Not evaluated to true And evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false Bloc... Read more

A:Microsoft Framework 4 (x64) error

Hi, happy new year!

You can give a look here: Troubleshooting .NET Framework 4 Install failures - VarunGupta - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

Hope this helps!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/205721-microsoft-framework-4-x64-error.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Does anyone know how to get rid of this annoyance (see screenshot)

I did what was suggested here

http://blogs.msdn.com/brada/archive/2009/02/27/uninstalling-the-clickonce-support-for-firefox.aspx

It didn't work.

Please advise ASAP.

Thanks!

A:Microsoft .NET Framework error

FWIW, uninstalling 1.1 through Add Remove did not work either.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-net-framework-error-422853.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Can anyone provide a solution to my question?:

.NET Framework 3.0 install error

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/For...9-bdf472b43e22

I have tryed the cleanup tool aswell.

If you can please could you answer on here or the MSDN forum - up to you.

Thanks

A:.NET Framework 3.0 install error

I know there's a 3.5 if that helps. But, once you install it you can't uninstall it.

I know, makes perfect sense right? What do you expect from Micro$haft?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/net-framework-3-0-install-error-423163.html
Relevancy 88.15%

hello i installed win developer preview yesterday and tryed to install hp wireless assistant but it required net framework so computer started to download it by windows update but i canceled downloading and downloaded ne framework from microsoft site and every time i try to install it or wireless assistant i get this message so please help there is no wifi and bluetooth

A:install net framework 3.5 sp1 error

Try the method in the link but I am not sure it will resolve the problem as this fix is actually for Windows7:
How To Fix 0x80004005 Error?

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/3625-install-net-framework-3-5-sp1-error.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Lately I recovered my computer and when i did windows update and i installed 89 updates included in those was Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 and i get an error so it has to roll back and undo everything the installation has applied. Now i cant run certain programs including ps3 video 9 which also sent me a copy of the installation but the same thing happened ! i have attached a picture of this error message. PLZ HELP !!!!

A:Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 error !!!

sorry i didnt attach a picture here it is

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-2-0-error.609663/
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi. Not sure what happened but when i started my laptop i was getting the error [see title]
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v.0.30319\mscoreei.dll could not be loaded.
Anyone know how to fix this?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/net-framework-initialization-error.979634/
Relevancy 88.15%

When ever I try to install .NET Framework 2.0 I always get a error, sorry I don't really know what to put up but I have a screen shot of it.

Please tell me if you need me to add something

A:.NET Framework 2.0 install error

Are you using an admin account?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/net-framework-2-0-install-error.647554/
Relevancy 88.15%

I installed a Neat Company product. It installed fine, but when I tried to run it, I got the following:
?C:\Windows:\Microsoft.net\Framework\3.0\WPF\wpfgfx_v0300.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error?
Can anyone tell me how to locate and install this file? I have tried and can?t find it.

A:framework\v3.0\wpf error message

You can try placing a fresh copy of wpfgfx_v0300.dll into that location. Download the dll here. That page contains additional info that may help you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/281279-framework-v3-0-wpf-error-message.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hmm, anyone know what it means by "Windows features" ?

A:.NET Framework 3.0 Installation error?

hmmm wish i cud help ya mate can you do me big favour and try and install GTA4 on 6956 cuz i tryed on 6801 with no luck. good luck.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/843-net-framework-3-0-installation-error.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi all, I just formatted my machine with Windows 7 64-bit then I got an error window while installing the latest .NET Framework 4.6.2 and I can successfully install 4.6.1 without problem. Please advise the workaround. Thanks!

A:.NET Framework Installation Error

Are you using the web installer? Or the offline installer? Do you have all of your Windows updates finished, since this is a new installation?

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/401201-net-framework-installation-error.html
Relevancy 88.15%

I have been trying to download updates from Gateway that I need, and the following error comes up:
Microsoft.NET Framework
An unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will be shut down immediately.
'-1' is not a valid number for maximum. Maximum must be greater than or equal to 0.

I get this same error when trying to download an update from microsoft. Anyone able to help fix this?
Thanks!
I am running windows xp home on a gateway computer.

Relevancy 88.15%

please help, i have done something bad to pc, everytime i start computer a msg which is titled hpqthb08.exe - .NET Framework initialization error and underneath it says please set registry key HKLM\Software\microsoft\.NETFramework\installroot to point to the >NET Framework install location.

so if any1 knows how to fix this problem please help, its driving me nuts

A:.net framework initialization error

- Copy the text below - everything in the blue window - to the clipboard:

Code:
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework]
"InstallRoot"="c:\\WINDOWS\\Microsoft.NET\\Framework\\"

- Open Notepad
- Paste the text into Notepad
- Save the file to C:\Reset.REG
- Open Windows Explorer
- In the left-hand pane, click the '+' next to 'My Computer'
- Select the C: drive
- In the right-hand pane, double-clcik the file Reset.REG
- Click 'Yes' to the 'Are you sure...' question, if it appears
- Click 'OK'

NB!
This assumes that your Windows installation is in the default location, C:\WINDOWS

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/net-framework-initialization-error.780012/
Relevancy 88.15%

My friend is running Windows Vista Home Premium on his relatively new laptop got like a month Framework .NET Microsoft error? ago and recently it's started coming up with this error randomly Microsoft NET Framework the window title Unhandled exception has occurred in your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue If you click Quite the application will close immediately Could not load file or assembly 'Core Version Cultre Microsoft .NET Framework error? neutral PublicKeyToken null' or one of its dependencies The system cannot find the file specified and the Details drop down See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System IO FileNotFoundException Could not load file or assembly 'Core Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken null' or one of its dependencies The system cannot find the file specified File name 'Core Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken null' at PCMightyMax Core ConfigurationStore ctor at PCMightyMax Core ConfigurationManager Load at PCMightyMax Core ConfigurationManager get Instance at PCMightyMax TrayIconForm TrayIconTimer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam WRN Assembly binding logging is turned OFF To enable assembly bind failure logging set the registry value HKLM Software Microsoft Fusion EnableLog DWORD to Note There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging To turn this feature off remove the registry value HKLM Software Microsoft Fusion EnableLog Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- TrayIcon Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x PC MightyMax TrayIcon exe ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- ConfigurationManager Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files x PC MightyMax ConfigurationManager DLL ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box I'm pretty computer literate but I don't have much experience with Vista or an error like this What can I do

A:Microsoft .NET Framework error?

I just found out that PC MightyMax, which he downloaded without my knowledge, is a type of spyware/malware and am currently in the process of removing it.

If that's not the only problem, information would be helpful!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/247098/microsoft-net-framework-error/
Relevancy 88.15%

The error is unique I can't seem to find a help page for it on any site and nobody else seems to have well EVER had this error So I'm just asking random people now since I can't fix it myself It will begin installing and get mostly done before it freezes up for a few minutes and eventually backs out into an quot Installation failed quot page with this error I recently reformatted my computer it's completely possible that I ed my drivers somehow when I was going through I'm on bit Vista I get the same error trying to install versions and I've tried installing from windows update which doesn't work either probably related I've tried the stand alone installer and the downloader installer together I've defragged my computer tried installing service error .Net Install Framework packs which fail probably related I've done lots of random things I found on the Microsoft site to try and fix it Net Framework has not been installed because The Unicode character is not defined in the Unicode character set installed on .Net Framework Install error the system OS Version Platform OS Description Vista - x Home Premium Edition CommandLine C a d ff a c d e Setup exe x x ia web TimeZone Eastern Daylight Time Initial LCID Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism Operation Installing Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version User Experience Data Collection Policy Disabled Number of applicable items Exe C a d ff a c d e SetupUtility exe succeeded Exe Log File dd SetupUtility txt ServiceControl operation succeeded Exe C Users Jack AppData Local Temp Microsoft NET Framework Setup Windows -KB -v -x msu failed with x - The Unicode character is not defined in the Unicode character set installed on the system Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot The Unicode character is not defined in the Unicode character set installed on the system quot Elapsed time

A:.Net Framework Install error

Go out and download all of the current drivers for your computer.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/net-framework-install-error-582819.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi all I am trying to install Microsoft Network Framework v x and I keep getting error quot Final Result Installation failed with error code x quot Fatal error during installation quot Elapsed time quot The exact log file is attached Code OS Version Information OS Version Platform Service Pack OS Description Windows - x Ultimate Edition 4 (x64) error Microsoft Framework Service Pack OS Version Information Environment details CommandLine C f fa dfae c a db d a Setup exe x x TimeZone Pacific Standard Time Initial LCID Environment details Entering Function LocalizedData CreateLocalizedData succeeded Entering Microsoft Framework 4 (x64) error Function EngineData CreateEngineData Using Simultaneous Download and Install mechanism succeeded MaintenanceMode determination evaluating EnterMaintenanceModeIf Or evaluating Or evaluating And evaluating And evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to true And evaluated to false And evaluating And evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to true Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to true And evaluated to false Or evaluated to false And evaluating And evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false And evaluated to false Or evaluated to false MaintenanceMode determination evaluates to 'not in maintenance mode' Operation Type Operation Installing Operation Type Package details Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Name Microsoft NET Framework Setup Package Version Package details User Experience Data Collection Policy User Experience Data Collection Policy AlwaysUploaded User Experience Data Collection Policy Entering Function UiDataT CreateUiDataT succeeded Global Block Checks Checking for global blockers BlockIf Microsoft NET Framework is already a part of this operating system You do not need to install the NET Framework redistributable URL quot http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId quot More information URL Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf Same or higher version of NET Framework has already been installed on this computer And evaluating LessThanOrEqualTo evaluating LessThanOrEqualTo evaluated to false Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to true And evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf The setup cannot run in compatibility mode For more information see the URL quot http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId quot Readme file URL Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf Microsoft NET Framework is already a part of this operating system but it is currently turned off To enable the NET Framework use Turn Windows features on or off in Control Panel URL quot http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId quot More information URL Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf You do not have sufficient privileges to complete this operation for all users of this computer Log on as an administrator and rerun Setup Not evaluating Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to true Not evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf The NET Framework Client Profile and the NET Framework Extended must be removed separately Please use Control Panel to uninstall these programs For more information see the URL quot http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId quot Readme file URL Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false BlockIf evaluated to false BlockIf Setup cannot continue because a previous installation requires your computer to be restarted Please restart your computer and rerun Setup And evaluating And evaluating Exists evaluating Exists evaluated to false Or evaluating Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to true Equals evaluating Equals evaluated to false Or evaluated to true And evaluated to false... Read more

A:Microsoft Framework 4 (x64) error

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976982

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-framework-4-x64-error.1033958/
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Pentium R M processor MHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Intel R GM GME Graphics Controller Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Intel Corporation GM FAB- Antivirus CA Anti-Virus Plus Updated Yes On-Demand Scanner Enabled .NET Framework update error I have my laptop configured for Auto Updates and for the last couple of months keep getting the following mesage in a window following update installation showing failure to install quot The following updates were not installed quot Update to NET Framework Service Pack for the NET Framework Assistant x KB Security Update for Microsoft NET Framework SP on Windows XP Windows Server Windows Vista Windows Server x KB Microsoft NET Framework .NET Framework update error Service Pack and NET Framework Family Update for NET versions through KB x I ve searched the internet and haven t yet been able to come up with a solution It is most annoying because the computer keeps downloading these updates and then they fail to install Can anybody help please nbsp

A:.NET Framework update error

Until further help comes along, you can take a look at these 2 links:

This one for a manual update:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/982524

More info:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923100

Good luck
Ray

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/net-framework-update-error.966360/
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi all, I just formatted my machine with Windows 7 64-bit then I got an error window while installing the latest .NET Framework 4.6.2 and I can successfully install 4.6.1 without problem. Please advise the workaround. Thanks!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/401201-net-framework-installation-error.html
Relevancy 88.15%

i have a microsoft .NET FRAMEWORK error that keeps popping up and i need help fixing it. It keeps me from using some of my programs on my computer and it is bugging the hell out of me.

PLZ HELP

LUCKYSHOT

A:Microsoft .net Framework Error

Welcome to TSG!

We can't help you unless you help us by telling us what the error says. You never mentioned that.

Please write down exactly what the error message says and post it here. Tell us when it happens, what you are doing when it happens, etc. Stuff along those lines.

Alternatively, you could take a screenshot of the error message by hitting the Print Screen key on your keyboard. Then open Microsoft Paint (Start, Programs, Accessories, Paint). Click Edit, then Paste. Go to File, Save As and save the file as a jpg. In your next reply, attach the screenshot.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.452002/
Relevancy 88.15%

Dear college!

Yesterday I installed windows 8, and, after also try install AutoCAD 2013 hun version. Bettven installation I colud see on the monitor the next error.

net framework 4.0 not setup.

You can help me everyboudy? S.O.S

A:Windows 8 net framework error

Try this: Control panel-> Programs-> Programs and Features-> Turn Windows Features on, you can turn NetFramework 4.5 on.
HTH.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/6882-windows-8-net-framework-error.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi Microsoft.Net Framework error There s a previous post about this which I read through but it didn t quite solve the problem I downloaded the software for a HP all in one printer but it s having all sorts of problems I tried to uninstall all the previous software for HP because it wasn t working But I keep getting the microsoft Net framework message box with An unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application etc See the end of this message for Microsoft.Net Framework error details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object at HP CUE Video PlaybackControl UpdateProgressBar at HP CUE Video PlaybackControl ProgressTimer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr idEvent IntPtr dwTime Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows microsoft net framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- hpqimzone Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqimzone exe ---------------------------------------- hpqiface Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqiface a cf f c hpqiface dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system windows forms b a c e system windows forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system drawing b f f f d a a system drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system b a c e system dll ---------------------------------------- hpqcc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqcc a cf f c hpqcc dll ---------------------------------------- hpqutils Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqutils a cf f c hpqutils dll ---------------------------------------- hpqfmrsc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqfmrsc a cf f c hpqfmrsc dll ---------------------------------------- hpqtray Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqtray a cf f c hpqtray dll ---------------------------------------- hpqovskn Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqovskn a cf f c hpqovskn dll ---------------------------------------- hpqthumb Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqthumb a cf f c hpqthumb dll ---------------------------------------- hpqimvlt Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqimvlt a cf f c hpqimvlt dll ---------------------------------------- hpqimgrc Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqimgrc a cf f c hpqimgrc dll ---------------------------------------- hpqntrop Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac hpqntrop a cf f c hpqntrop dll ---------------------------------------- Interop hpqcxm Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac interop hpqcxm a cf f c interop hpqcxm dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac system xml b a c e system xml dll ---------------------------------------- LEAD Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac lead cf f ea b lead dll ---------------------------------------- LEAD Wrapper Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac lead wrapper cf f ea b lead wrapper dll ---------------------------------------- LEAD Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file c windows assembly gac lead windows forms cf f ea b lead windows forms dll ---------------------------------------- LEAD Drawing Ass... Read more

A:Microsoft.Net Framework error

hey mate check this link out http://support.microsoft.com/kb/815117 it might help you solve youre problem

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.790031/
Relevancy 88.15%

I have windows vista have user contrl access turned off and basic windows vista firewall enabled Only program that gives me this program error The program i downloaded was called telly adder the install went smoothly but when i open the program i get this error Heres the With error. Help .Net UnauthorizedAccessException. Framework details of error See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time Help With .Net Framework error. UnauthorizedAccessException. JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System UnauthorizedAccessException at System Runtime InteropServices Marshal ThrowExceptionForHRInternal Int errorCode IntPtr errorInfo at System Management ManagementObjectCollection ManagementObjectEnumerator MoveNext at TellyAdder frmmain Form Load Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnLoad EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnCreateControl at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl Boolean fIgnoreVisible at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl at System Windows Forms Control WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ScrollableControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ContainerControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow OnMessage Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version rtmLHS - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- TellyAdder Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files TellyAdder TellyAdder TellyAdder exe ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version rtmLHS - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version rtmLHS - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version rtmLHS - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version rtmLHS - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Microsoft VisualBasic b f f f d a a Microsoft VisualBasic dll ---------------------------------------- AxInterop InetCtlsObjects Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files TellyAdder TellyAdder AxInterop InetCtlsObjects DLL ---------------------------------------- Interop InetCtlsObjects Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files TellyAdder TellyAdder Interop InetCtlsObjects DLL ---------------------------------------- System Management Assembly Version Win Version rtmLHS - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Management b f f f d a a System Management dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box

http://www.vistax64.com/software/147275-help-net-framework-error-unauthorizedaccessexception.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hello I have a big problem I have searched the internet for solution and try to make it self But i cant make it I had this error from Microsoft Net Framework box Quote Unhadled exception has occured in a component in your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to contininue Could not load file or assembly 'Accessiblity version Culture neutral PublicKey Token b f f f d a a' or one of its dependencies The system cannot find the file specified This was the message that i must type from the error box And there is a Detail button that i can copy paste - - Quote See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System IO FileNotFoundException Could not load file or assembly 'Accessibility Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken b f f f d a a' or one of its dependencies The system cannot find the file specified File name 'Accessibility Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken b f f f d a a' at System Windows Forms Control OnHandleCreated EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Control WmCreate Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam WRN Assembly binding logging is turned OFF To enable assembly bind failure logging set the registry value HKLM Software Microsoft Fusion EnableLog DWORD to Note There is some performance Framework Microsoft .NET Error penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging To turn this feature off remove the registry value HKLM Software Microsoft Fusion EnableLog Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Microsoft .NET Framework Error Assembly Version Win Version Win SP GDR - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- INVedit Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Users Yongjie Desktop INVedit INVedit exe ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version Win SP - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- NBT Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Users Yongjie Desktop INVedit NBT DLL ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box I hope you can help me because i have this with some programs Almost the same error My PC runs Windows bit Home Premium

A:Microsoft .NET Framework Error

This works sometimes....

Uninstall all .NET Framework stuff. Start with v4, then v3, then v2, then v1 - rebooting after each one.
Then download and install each version in order (first v1, then v2, then v3, then v4) - rebooting after each one.

Good luck!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/161906-microsoft-net-framework-error.html
Relevancy 88.15%

I've tried to reinstall net framework. still same error appears time to time...what to do?

A:Micorosft .NET Framework error

Check to see if you are using the month / day / year format for your time/date settings.

I seem to remember .net not liking the year / month / day format?

A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/134958-micorosft-net-framework-error.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hey I've just built my new PC and I keep getting the following error Quote Unhandled exception has occured in your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue If you click Quit the application will close immediatley The Remote server returned an Not .NET Error: Framework in. logged (530) error Not logged in And the details Quote See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of .NET Framework Error: (530) Not logged in. this dialog box Exception Text System Net WebException The remote server returned an error Not logged in at System Net WebClient UploadFile Uri address String method String fileName at Microsoft VisualBasic MyServices Internal WebClientCopy UploadFile String sourceFileName Uri address at Microsoft VisualBasic Devices Network UploadFile String sourceFileName Uri address ICredentials networkCredentials Boolean showUI Int connectionTimeout UICancelOption onUserCancel at Microsoft VisualBasic Devices Network UploadFile String sourceFileName String address String userName String password Boolean showUI Int connectionTimeout UICancelOption onUserCancel at Microsoft VisualBasic Devices Network UploadFile String sourceFileName String address String userName String password at abcde Form Timer Tick Object sender EventArgs .NET Framework Error: (530) Not logged in. e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v .NET Framework Error: (530) Not logged in. mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- abcde Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C cttfmon exe ---------------------------------------- Microsoft VisualBasic Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Microsoft VisualBasic b f f f d a a Microsoft VisualBasic dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Runtime Remoting Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Runtime Remoting b a c e System Runtime Remoting dll ---------------------------------------- System Configuration Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Configuration b f f f d a a System Configuration dll ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version NetFXspW - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box I'm getting a bit worried this is a virus of some sorts such as a keylogger I have NOD and currently have the standard Windows firewall on and neither have picked up anything that would enlighten me on the subject any input is greatly appreciat... Read more

Relevancy 88.15%

I am trying to run an application but coming across this error.

Attachment 181184

It seems to run perfectly fine on another machine that i have which is near enough an identical build to the other one.

Any help would be apprieciated. thanks.

A:.Net framework application error

Somehow you have missed your .net framework . Try this one Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/194211-net-framework-application-error.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 510 Mb
Graphics Card: 128 DDR ATI Radeon 9700 TX w/TV-Out, 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 114431 MB, Free - 99483 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Computer Corp., , , .. .
Antivirus: None
The error error 0x7927f22e occured after a windows update to .net framework from 1.1 to update 2. After the restart i lost all sound. Can you help. Thanks in advance

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fatal-error-net-framework.1011679/
Relevancy 88.15%

I started up my computer and it came up with an error, so far I've had no problems, but just wondering if it is safe. I've encluded a picture of the error and the text from details menu. Thank you for your time.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-net-framework-error.711773/
Relevancy 88.15%

I have a CompaqPresario S5300NX running Windows XP Service Pack 3 through AVG antivirus. Went to Compaq site to update drivers and applications etc and before HP Support Solutions would scan and download an application to check for updates to install I was hit with .NET framework initialization error. It stated, "to run this application you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET frameworkv4.0v2.0.5.0727Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET framework"I went to Microsoft knowledge database but haven't a clue what version is appropriate for my computer. Can someone give me a clue?

A:.NET framework initialization error

If you open Internet Explorer, click Tools, Windows Update and see the updates available, you should be able to install the .Net Framework from there.

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-xp/net-framework-initialization-error/203552.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Every time I start up rid get .NET to Framework of message? error this how my computer I get this annoying Microsoft NET Framework message Unhandled exception has occured in your application If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue If you click Quit the application will close immediately Details See the end of this message for details on invokingjust-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System IO FileLoadException Could not load file or assembly 'System Data SQLite Version Culture neutral how to get rid of this .NET Framework error message? PublicKeyToken db bc d ff ' or one of its dependencies The process cannot access the file because how to get rid of this .NET Framework error message? it is being used by another process Exception from HRESULT x File name 'System Data SQLite Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken db bc d ff 'at winlogon Chromer GetChrome at winlogon Chromer Object EventArgs at System EventHandler Invoke Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnLoad EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Form OnCreateControl at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl Boolean fIgnoreVisible at System Windows Forms Control CreateControl at System Windows Forms Control WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ScrollableControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ContainerControl WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WmShowWindow Message amp m at System Windows Forms Form WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow OnMessage Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam WRN Assembly binding logging is turned OFF To enable assembly bind failure logging set the registry value HKLM Software Microsoft Fusion EnableLog DWORD to Note There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging To turn this feature off remove the registry value HKLM Software Microsoft Fusion EnableLog Loaded Assemblies mscorlibAssembly Version Win Version GDR - CodeBase file C WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll----------------------------------------winlogonAssembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Documents and Settings XXX XXXXXXXXX Application Data nvdisp exe----------------------------------------Microsoft VisualBasicAssembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL Microsoft VisualBasic b f f f d a a Microsoft VisualBasic dll----------------------------------------SystemAssembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll----------------------------------------System Windows FormsAssembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll----------------------------------------System DrawingAssembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll----------------------------------------System Runtime RemotingAssembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Runtime Remoting b a c e System Runtime Remoting dll----------------------------------------System XmlAssembly Version Win Version QFE - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll----------------------------------------CustomMarshalersAssembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC CustomMarshalers b f f f d a a CustomMarshalers dll----------------------------------------System ConfigurationAssembly Version Win Version netfxsp - CodeBase file C WINDOWS assembly GAC MSIL System Configuration b f f f d a a System Configuration dll---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time... Read more

A:how to get rid of this .NET Framework error message?

Let's start with a few scans. Scan for Spyware/AdwareThe process of cleaning your computer may require you to temporarily disable some security programs. If you are using SpyBot Search and Destroy, please refer to Note 2 at the bottom of this page.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free version and save it to your desktop.NOTE: Before saving MBAM please rename it to zztoy.exe....now save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note:-- If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.Note 2:-- MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes (like Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere with the fix or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please disable such programs until disinfection is complete or permit them to allow the changes. To disable these programs, please view this topic: How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs---------------------------Be sure to re-enable your AV and malware scan tools if they were disabledSAS, may take a long time to scanPlease download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware FreeDouble-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/304272/how-to-get-rid-of-this-net-framework-error-message/
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi,
I seem to be having some problems with Microsoft.Net Framework upon startup. Details are below and also there are two screenshots attached to this message and one pasted in the message that show the errors.

Upon startup of the computer I get some Microsoft.Net Framework errors that started happening out of no where. So I'm wondering if I can just uninstall all traces of Microsoft.Net and go to the Microsoft website and download the latest version. The errors say stuff like cannot load .Net framework and error with inbox or something. I'm given the option of continuing or closing and when closing the error goes away and doesn't appear unless the computer is rebooted. Only happens once.

Thanks!

A:Microsoft Framework Error

BUMP, please. Oh and something else is that every time computer is restarted, Task Manager and Regedit are disabled. I can enable them with some tools, but I'm getting annoyed. Any ideas?
Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-framework-error-462266.html
Relevancy 88.15%

The program extracts but then as soon as it extracts the program just disappears in task manager...
I have a video:
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2cscew9&s=6

Relevancy 88.15%

I royally screwed up. I tried to fix the CLR error 80004005 by uninstalling all .NET Framework versions my computer. After that, I restarted and tried to install the .NET Framework 4 on my computer. It downloaded the files, installed for maybe 1 minute and then says "Installation failed" without any helpful explanation. Is there any way to fix this or am I helplessly in a deep shit?

Thanks,
-Goldhat

A:.NET Framework Installation Error

How did you uninstall .NET? Did you do it manually or did you use .Net Framework Cleanup Tool 6.0.3790

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/240835-net-framework-installation-error.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Ive tried scouring the web for a solution to this problem, and tried several options but to no avail..

Basically, 3 programs I use are coming up with this error:

fifaconfig.exe (Fifa 2014 Settings)
GFExperience.exe (Nvidia Geforce Experience)
Parkcleanup2.exe (Clean up utility tool for Roller coaster Tycoon 3)

I have tried the following things to resolve it:

Uninstalling and reinstalling the .NET Framework
Verified that .NET Framework 2.0 - 4.0 is available on my PC
Tried repairing using Microsoft's .NET repair tool
Tried a clean boot

None of these have worked and I am still getting an error, is there anyone that can help me with this ever increasingly annoying issue

Thanks

A:.NET Framework error (0xc0000135)

Is there no one that can help me!?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/net-framework-error-0xc0000135.1113195/
Relevancy 88.15%

Hello!
I am trying to open an application I downloaded, but I get his error:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately
Can you tell me what should I do? It works for the most of the people, so it's not the application...

Relevancy 88.15%

THIS:has started to pop up occasionally, cant say for sure but it seems to be happening while browsing the web.What is it and how can it be fixed?XP pro SP3

A:MS .NET framework error dialog box

See Resolution at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/815117.If it were me, I would simply assume that your MS.NET install is damaged and uninstall it....then install from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en.Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/259924/ms-net-framework-error-dialog-box/
Relevancy 88.15%

I have been having a problem installing v3 of Net Framework. It starts to install then stops for a three or four minute period and then just quits. I am not real tech savvy but just for the heck of it, I tried to install it in Safe Mode. When I did, I got an error message that reads: :The Windows Installer package: i;dad73c7e45a49ed864b3c2\vs_setup.ms_ could not be opened". I know enough about my computer to question why it would want to find that "package" on my I drive (which I use for backup). What could be causing this problem and what can I do to fix it? I am running XP Home edition.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-with-net-framework-3.770234/
Relevancy 88.15%

Hello,
When I start up my notebook (Vista), I get the following message:

MOM.EXE Net Framework Initialization Error. C: Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framewrok could not be loaded.

When this started I noticed my installed DVD player stopped working, Adobe Reader doesn't work, and Mozilla homepage disappeared.

Can this problem be corrected without dong system restore? If so, how?

Thanx!

Relevancy 88.15%

This is the message that pops up constantly in IE This is the text from the detail button See framework exception error net the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time net framework exception error JIT debugging instead of this dialog box net framework exception error Exception Text System FormatException String was not recognized as a valid DateTime at System DateTimeParse Parse String s DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi DateTimeStyles styles at System DateTime Parse String s at reminder Form timer Tick Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer OnTick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Timer TimerNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlib Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll ---------------------------------------- reminder Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files TOSHIBA reminder reminder exe ---------------------------------------- System Windows Forms Assembly net framework exception error Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms b a c e System Windows Forms dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System b a c e System dll ---------------------------------------- System Drawing Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing b f f f d a a System Drawing dll ---------------------------------------- System Management Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Management b f f f d a a System Management dll ---------------------------------------- Accessibility Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL Accessibility b f f f d a a Accessibility dll ---------------------------------------- reminder resources Assembly Version Win Version CodeBase file C Program Files TOSHIBA reminder en reminder resources DLL ---------------------------------------- System Xml Assembly Version Win Version REDBITS - CodeBase file C Windows assembly GAC MSIL System Xml b a c e System Xml dll ---------------------------------------- JIT Debugging To enable just-in-time JIT debugging the config file for this application or computer machine config must have the jitDebugging value set in the system windows forms section The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled For example lt configuration gt lt system windows forms jitDebugging quot true quot gt lt configuration gt When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box I downloaded netframe network from the MS site version not sure if that is the right thing to do but it did not fix the prob Anyone with an idea would be welcome I have no clue how to stop that message from keep popping up nbsp