Windows Support Forum

Solved: Insufficient privileges to install Adobe flash although I have admin privileg

Q: Solved: Insufficient privileges to install Adobe flash although I have admin privileg

Sysinfo Tech Solved: although admin privileges flash I privileg to Adobe have install Insufficient Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor AMD Phenom tm Quad-Core Processor AMD Family Solved: Insufficient privileges to install Adobe flash although I have admin privileg Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Solved: Insufficient privileges to install Adobe flash although I have admin privileg Card Solved: Insufficient privileges to install Adobe flash although I have admin privileg NVIDIA GeForce Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB K Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard PEGATRON CORPORATION VIOLA Antivirus UnThreat AntiVirus Updated Yes On-Demand Scanner Enabled I have been trying to install Adobe Flash Player and have administrative privileges I keep getting the message that I have insufficient permissions I have created a new admin user and that doesn t work I have right clicked on the file and said to install as administrator no good I have disabled all my virus programs and uninstalled I-Tunes I don t know what else to do and it is so annoying that I keep getting the quot Flashplayer has stopped working quot error message over and over whenever I open Foxfire or IE Please help nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Solved: Insufficient privileges to install Adobe flash although I have admin privileg

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Solved: Insufficient privileges to install Adobe flash although I have admin privileg

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-insufficient-privileges-to-install-adobe-flash-although-i-have-admin-privileg.1068910/
Relevancy 88.58%

Recently I have been trying to install some programs but i keep getting an error similar to this:
"Error occurred while attempting to create a directory in folder Program Data. Insufficient privileges. Install as administrator."

I keep getting the same error and I am trying to install Adobe Acrobat X Pro (if anyone is interested to know). And yes I am on an administrator account and i even tried installing it from the super administrator account. I have no ideas on how to fix this problem

Any help is appreciated . Thank you

A:Can't install programs....Error: Insufficient privileges

Hi and welcome to sevenforums
Since you have already tried with both administrator and super administrator, can you disable UAC and check?
Disable UAC on Windows 7
Windows 7 makes it much easier to deal with UAC settings, and in fact you don’t have to completely disable UAC if you don’t want to.
Just type UAC into the start menu or Control Panel search box.
You can simply drag the slider up or down, depending on how often you want to be alerted.
If you drag it all the way down to the bottom, you’ll have disabled it entirely.

It is not recommended to keep UAC disabled, so once you have completed an installation re-enable UAC.

Let us know what happens.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/147760-cant-install-programs-error-insufficient-privileges.html
Relevancy 85.14%

Frustrated with admin rights - Please help me.

Just purchased new PC - HP Pavilion desktop and upgraded to Windows 10 during installation. I've downloaded Google Chrome as my default search engine with no issues. I've attempted several times to download Google Earth. Download fails: "Google Earth needs administrator privileges to install."

I am the only user on this PC and User Account type indicates that I'm the "Administrator".

Why won't Google Earth install?

A:Google Earth won't install - admin privileges required (I am admin)

Hello and welcome!

Sometimes you have to run the installation file and deliberately make it "Run as Administrator" by right clicking on the downloaded file and selecting this option. Not sure if this is the case with Google Earth but worth a try.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/33461-google-earth-wont-install-admin-privileges-required-i-am-admin.html
Relevancy 84.28%

Win8 has done something similar on a lot of occasions, but to be specific i am trying to run STALKER-Clear Sky and i get this message:

I am the admin, I have run as administrator, I set both user and admin accounts to have full access to files. I am officially stumped and windows 8 is the worst creation of all time. I would love some help and hopefully to stop this problem permanently. Thanks in advance!

A:"insufficient privileges" when i am admin

Right click on the app and run it as admin. Being the admin does not mean that everything runs in admin mode (elevated mode).

If you make a shortcut of the app > go to Properties > Advanced > there is a small box to check that will always run the app in admin mode whenyou run it from the shortcut. The shortcut is best made from the .exe of the program in the program library.

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/39407-insufficient-privileges-when-i-am-admin.html
Relevancy 83.42%

System-- XP. Trying to install the Tech Help download from Symantec. Getting the message installer cannot access C:\config.msi

I am the only user of this system, and thought I had full privileges.

Any help?

Thanks,
Presence24

A:Solved: insufficient installer privileges on XP

try logging in by pressing ctrl + alt + delete and typing adminisrator and no password or create another admin account and login and try

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-insufficient-installer-privileges-on-xp.512945/
Relevancy 82.56%

I got the game Dracula Origin today I Privileges Origin Solved: Dracula Insufficient installed all discs without trouble but my computer shows and error message reading quot Insufficient Privileges You must be an administrator to Solved: Dracula Origin Insufficient Privileges run this application for the first time quot whenever I try to run it I have searched online to find solutions though none have worked I am logged in as an administrator and I have edited the quot Properties quot section to where the box next to quot Run as administrator quot is checked I also right-clicked the shortcut and click quot Run as administrator quot but it still will not open It seems that it is about to open in that it says that my color-scheme has been changed to Windows basic but then the error comes up and it does not load My computer is Windows and I have tried to run the game in compatability mode because the game s specifications are for windows XP and Vista but that doesn t work either Can someone please help nbsp

A:Solved: Dracula Origin Insufficient Privileges

A friend of mine called a minute ago and she figured out how to fix the problem. I know a lot of other people have had this problem playing this on Windows 7 from looking in other forums and nobody's been able to fix it, but my friend told me she got her copy fixed. Apparently there is a driver that is not compatable with Windows 7 called "TAGES". You go to their website and update the driver and it works again. I managed to get mine running too.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-dracula-origin-insufficient-privileges.1055813/
Relevancy 82.56%

Why am I getting error messages saying
The installer has insufficient privileges to modify this fileClick to expand...

when installing/uninstalling software even though I am logged in as the administrator?
Whilst updating software I have the error message
Installation failed. Permission denied Click to expand...

When trying to uninstall I also get the error message
Unable to create a temporary file. Setup aborted. Error 5: Access is denied.Click to expand...

This has only recently started to happen, I have never had a problem with this before.
I am working with Windows XP Professional SP2.

Relevancy 78.69%

Hi Team,

i want to install a application without admin privileges, please provide example batch file or command for the same.

Thanks in Advance!

NTRao

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/bc541178-5ad3-4be0-8246-4f1dabaa697e/install-application-without-admin-privileges?forum=w8itproinstall
Relevancy 78.69%

I am signed in as the Administrator of my computer, however, the system will not allow me to install my antivirus. It gives me an error message saying that I need admin. privileges to install.

I did have some viruses but fixed them, now I can't install.

Please help.

Thanks!!!

A:Can't install anitvirus w/admin. privileges

Try tapping F8 as you push power button until you get safe mode option. Go into safe mode and try install.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-install-anitvirus-w-admin-privileges.465988/
Relevancy 74.82%

Many websites I use (bank, credit card companies, Nextiva fax) keep telling me I need to install latest version of Flash Player. Finally managed to get it downloaded and a message saying "install successful." Ver 12 is listed in programs. However, I still get the message "latest version of flash player required--download here." I click the link but nothing happens. Since it is already installed that seemed to make sense.
I run Windows 7 Professional 64-bit and prefer to use IE (latest version) or Firefox. In the past I had Google Chrome installed but it seemed to cause various problems with my PC. Once I uninstalled Chrome all my problems went away.
I am running Bitdefener Anti-Virus Plus. HELP !

Relevancy 74.82%

I've never had a problem viewing videos on Firefox but now I'm told I need to install Adobe Flash Player - but I'm unable to.

I did a system search for AFP but nothing shows up. Does this mean I don't have it on my computer??? How could I see videos before this past week but can't now?

I have no problems with IE, which I use occasionally but Firefox is my favorite.

Thanks for your help.

Relevancy 74.82%

I ve spent a LOT of time looking up this answer and no luck so far Flash I Adobe can't Solved: Why Player? install I go to download flash player from adobe and it downloads fine I open the download does the Solved: Why can't I install Adobe Flash Player? same with admin privileges and it tells me my security settings prevent the file from being downloaded To me this suggested my internet settings were screwed up so I went to control panel and reset them then set it Solved: Why can't I install Adobe Flash Player? to medium high security with option to download files set to enable This did not work and it seems like the only solution Adobe and anyone else suggests Right now my work around was installing flash add-ons for firefox through the firefox add-ons menu and I can watch youtube videos and use flash apps yes internet explorer still has no flash and sometimes my computer will stop responding and then when I restart windows explorer the flash player symbol shows up on an application tab with no title and no options when I right click it If it helps any computer specs are Solved: Why can't I install Adobe Flash Player? just updated on here and I am having issues updating java s virtual machine yet java is running fine I assume a background program is using it when I try and update causing the failure there Desktop Specs OS Version Microsoft Windows Vista amp Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor AMD Athlon tm X Dual Core Processor x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTek Computer INC NODUSM Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials Updated and Enabled Thank you in advance for your time and help nbsp

Relevancy 74.82%

I can't access some videos or other things and one site said install Adobe Flash Player, but it will not install. I have been trying different things Some times it says it's installed, but it's not. Then it will says turn off internet explorer and I have no idea how to do that without turning off the computer and that wont work. I have been at it for hours since yesterday. I need very simple instructions, I am so frustrated. I need help. I don't want google chrome with it either. Thanks

Relevancy 74.82%

Been trying to install Adobe Flash Player for about hours just so I can stream games on my new rig I am so furious right now that my indexed pc can't install stupid adobe flash player I have done every single possible thing I have read on the internet to try and resolve this problem but nothing works Even tried calling adobe but they wanted for assistance with flash player Sorry for the tension I am just getting so sick of this it took me hours to put the Can't install flash adobe on player IE. [SOLVED] pc together and I've spent longer than that just trying to get adobe installed Java [SOLVED] Can't install adobe flash player on IE. also will not install I got flash player to install for mozilla which wont work for the streaming program But when I have pandora open in full screen if I try to drag it to my other monitor it will drop the tab and re maximize it Like it's hard to explain but [SOLVED] Can't install adobe flash player on IE. there is definitely something wrong with it

A:[SOLVED] Can't install adobe flash player on IE.

This is what I have for troubleshooting Flash Flash Player games, video, or audio don't work | Windows this one may help with program install problems Error and this one for troubleshooting in Firefox Firefox Web Browser

You could try the Java downloads from Old Version of Java Download - OldApps.com just ensure you select the correct version for either a 32 or 64 bit browser or both.

Favourite when difficulties in downloading/installing any program is to try it in Safe Mode with Networking via F8 on bootup, but it could just as easily be your AV.

Hope this will be of some help.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/solved-cant-install-adobe-flash-player-on-ie-655319.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Howdy folks Many programmes I go into say Adobe Flash Player is required I have spent many hours trying to install this required programme but flash player...HELP! to Adobe [SOLVED] Unable install no matter which way I try the following notice always comes up on my screen THIS PROGRAMME HAS BEEN BLOCKED - YOUR ADMINISTRATOR SET POLICY TO BLOCK THIS PROGRAMME - ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORP - UNTRUSTED PUBLISHER I have tried to install Adobe Flash Player with Windows Firewall disabled - I have set the control to ALLOW this programme on my Norton Antivirus software and I have also disabled my user account control but the same notice always appears I am using the administrator account on my computer and thought as such I should be able to allow or disallow programmes apparently not Help Bearing [SOLVED] Unable to install Adobe flash player...HELP! in mind I am a senior citizen who has just about got to grips with using a computer if you can help replies using the simplest of terms would be much appreciated - thank you I am running Windows Vista Texas rose

A:[SOLVED] Unable to install Adobe flash player...HELP!

I'm not on Vista right now, so I can't check if this works, but this applies to XP.
On XP Pro, run group policy (start, run, then type gpedit.msc). Navigate to "User Configuration", "Administrative Templates", "Windows Components", "Internet Explorer", "Administrator Approved Controls". If you double click Shockwave Flash, you can set the policy to enabled or disabled.
I can't tell if that would work on Vista, but you can try; and XP Home doesn't have group policy.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-unable-to-install-adobe-flash-player-help-319730.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Recently tried to start using Mozilla Firefox. Went to Pandora radio. Message there read upgrade browser or Adobe Flash player. So I tried and I think I just needed to install a plug in for firefox. What I did was uninstall flash player and tried to start over. Now I have tried using the flash player uninstaller and retrying to install, and it always gets to about 7% and stops. I get a message saying cannot locate verifiable source. Any help on this problem will be appreciated.

A:Solved: Adobe Flash player wont install

hiya,try a system restore back to a date before the trouble,Go to start>accessories>system tools>system restore,

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-player-wont-install.1075325/
Relevancy 73.96%

Windows XP Home SP3 on a PC

My Adobe Flash Player wasn't working in IE7 or Firefox so I followed the instructions on this forum to remove it and re-install but all that I keep getting is the installer and not the Flash Player itself.
I also saw mentioned not to use the installer but I don't know how to avoid that.
Every link that I follow from this forum takes me to the installer.

Please show me where the Flash Player is to get just that.
Also - if I need to use the installer which one is the right one (I see 2 different ones.)

And - while I'm asking - do I also need the Adobe Shockwave and where do I get that?
Thanks!

Relevancy 73.96%

I need to run this to play videos etc sent to me on Facebook and youtube videos but whenever I download and install it, I'm still alerted that I don't have the latest version.

I've installed it numerous times now and get the successful install message on the Adobe website but it's still not having it. I've rebooted too after each installation

Anyone know what the problem could be???

A:Solved: Adobe Flash Player install problem

try this. go to your add/remove programs and look for adobe flash player 9 active x 3.04 mb. if its listed u have it but its not working right. if not try this go to www.softwarepatch.com and look under software. look for adobe flash player 9 active x stand alone version. download and install it then check your add/remove programs again. it should then be listed and u should be good to go. if its listed in your add/remove programs now it might not say how many mbs. if thats the case just remove it and install the one i mentioned. hope this helps u.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-player-install-problem.695974/
Relevancy 73.96%

I am unable to install flash player. I have gone through all the troubleshooting provided on their site, uninstalled and re-installed flash, (it says flash player 9 installed, but when I go to a site which requires a flash player, I get the notice that adobe flash player is not installed). Win XP Home SP2, Pentium 4, 3 GHz, 1.5 GB RAM. For the hijackthis log, please see the following thread on which I had posted for another issue.
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-xp/623126-slow-computer.html

Many thanks.

Relevancy 73.96%

I can't seem to install Adobe Flash Player or ActiveX.
I was able to download the .exe file using Firefox but couldn't do it when I was using Internet Explorer.
So I obviously isntalled Adobe but I don't think it's properly working. The next thing I would like to do is upgrade my computer because I have no service pack but I don't have ActiveX. I can't seem to find any site that uses it so that I get the prompt to download it.

Will ActiveX come with Adobe, or is ActiveX from Microsoft?
If no, then how can I download ActiveX and Adobe?

Relevancy 73.96%

Hi. For the past week I have run into problems viewing several websites that I/my kids frequent due to a notice that I need to install the new Adobe Flash Player. I bet I have installed it 8 or 10 times, it says it is successful, but when I try to access the website again, I get the same message. The version I seem to have on my system is the same version I have been attempting to download, but something apparently isn't getting registered. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong? I feel crippled--one of the websites I can't get to is one I need for work...

Relevancy 73.53%

thanks for reading

so i'm just trying to install something, 4OD to be precise, and i get this message:

Error 1303. The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Deliveries. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your system administrator

now i'm presuming here that it wants to create a folder named 'My Deliveries', but heres the problems:

1. I am the administrator on my computer
2. I don't have a folder named 'Documents' where it should be, although there is one named 'Shared Documents'

can anyone help?

thanks

A:Insufficient privileges to my documents?

The path for the installation is wrong. (if this is Vista)

You need to change the installation path to:
C:\Users\username\Documents\My Deliveries (where "username" is your account name you are currently logged on with)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/insufficient-privileges-to-my-documents.112254/
Relevancy 73.1%

Operating System WinXP home IE 6

I ran a Secunia system scan which advised upgrading to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player 9 and I uninstalled the existing version before installing the newest version as instructed. However Adobe will not alloiw me to download the latest version? This problem as even affected my ability to post in the forum ie asked me log in again which has never happened before.

I am not even sure if I am in the correct forum for help! Please advise!

A:Solved: Cannot install Adobe Flash Player--Am I in the Correct Forum

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-cannot-install-adobe-flash-player-am-i-in-the-correct-forum.704950/
Relevancy 73.1%

So I have this problem, that I can't run anything what needs to get admin privileges, like installing stuff, changing windows settings etc. The consent window doesn't open up. There are consent.exe processes in Task Manager, I need to close em by ending processes because if I don't, they'll just sit there doing nothing.

A:[SOLVED] Can't run any programs which need admin privileges.

Push your UAC Control up and reboot - See if that invokes the prompt?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-cant-run-any-programs-which-need-admin-privileges-650569.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hello Why am I getting error messages sayingThe installer has insufficient privileges to modify this filewhen installing/uninstalling software even though I am logged in as the administrator?Whilst updating software (AVG Free 7.5 update) I have the error messageInstallation failed. Permission deniedWhen trying to uninstall I also get the error messageUnable to create a temporary file. Setup aborted. Error 5: Access is denied.This has only recently started to happen, I have never had a problem with this before.I am working with Windows XP Professional SP2.

A:Insufficient Privileges To Modify File?

Hi lilac,

I use XP Home and I don't know if its the same as PRO. Are you the only user account on that machine? Have you taken a look a look at >control panel>user accounts to make sure that the account that you're using is listed as Administrative?

Wendy

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/133174/insufficient-privileges-to-modify-file/
Relevancy 72.24%

Guys I've [SOLVED] Privileges to Full Set Admin User already experienced [SOLVED] Set User to Full Admin Privileges issues of not being able to complete easy installs due to quot Permissions Denied quot I am an Admin on my own personal PC and I'm not sure what I need to do make a permanent change for my personal user profile to not incur any more policy restrictions Below is the simple task I attempted to schedule when I last created a Permissions Error Run the following command from a command prompt once to disable hibernation powercfg -h off Open Task Scheduler and create a new simple task give it a name Sleep Set the Trigger to Daily Set the Start time to the time you want the computer to sleep set Recur every day Set Action to Start a program Set the Program to C Windows System rundll exe Set the Argument to powrprof dll SetSuspendState On the Finish page check the box to Open the Properties dialog for this task when I click Finish On the General page under Security options select Run whether user is logged on or not and check Run with highest privileges

A:[SOLVED] Set User to Full Admin Privileges

I see plenty of views and no reply--hmmm. I repeat this is my personal PC and I am the owner and admin. I think certain permissions may be blocked by my antivirus or some other process, or just a protection feature I didn't turn off when i set up my laptop. I need guidance on what components of Win7 would hinder my ability. This is not an attempt to hack past policy, and if i was a limited user on my home pc then obviously the options i would need to enable wouldn't be available to modify (just in case that was a reason for a lack of response). Once again, please provide guidance on a possible option i would need to check into first. Thanks.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-set-user-to-full-admin-privileges-619554.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I m still struggling around getting used to w and ran into a weird apparent contradiction I installed UBCD WinV but ran into problems right off First UB Ultimate Boot installed fine then went looking for os files to quot compile quot I realized those files weren t on the machine so after UB finished looking and not finding I put the w installation cd in cdr drive to try that again This time the compiling process would not start because it said I needed admin privileges OK so I went to see why that had apparently changed no such message the first time Because this is a new box and I am still building it up software-wise there is only one quot account quot and no password as the original w install default and that account DOES have admin privileges -- but no way admin ultimate privileges boot and Solved: to CHANGE that setting No quot guest quot account is actve But since that was the Solved: ultimate boot and admin privileges setting I presumably wanted I stopped messing with the admin issude and kept trying several times re-installing etc First I tried un re-installing UBCD The un-install apparently didn t Solved: ultimate boot and admin privileges clean up after itself so the UBCD folder was still there but empty Re-installed after manually deleting the folder in the root directory Ugh The subsequent re-install Solved: ultimate boot and admin privileges told me a file was missing from the original download So I went to another site chose a mirror and started all over again this time electing to verify the download But the UB still wants and does not find my admin privileges for some reason even thought the user accounts and settings are unchanged and still have the admin as the only active account My w has all updates incl SP And it is built from the windows install CD that came with the computer with added updates and no quot tweaks quot Sorry if that s more than needed but can somebody help with this Do I need to make another user account in order to have a separate quot admin quot account That seems an odd setup to me but what do I know I am trying to avoid setting a password for the moment so installing software is easier not needing me to sit here for every re-boot Thanx nbsp

Relevancy 72.24%

Hi guys,

so my friend came to me that he had some problems with his notebook. I thought I'd solve these in a matter of minutes as I am pretty experienced.
But I see it's a bit more complicated...

So here's the issue.
The system isn't recognizing usb devices when I plug them in (mouse, external hdd, phone) but it recognized my usb flashdrive.. so I looked into the drivers.
I had problems installing/updating the drivers and Windows updates too.
Here are some screens:
http://i57.tinypic.com/33cnpmo.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/htsqb7.jpg

Any ideas on how to make some progress?
Thanks

A:[SOLVED] driver problems and admin privileges

Hi there .o/

I guess it would help if the error message clearly stated access to what is denied :(
Did you try installing those drivers from the "administrator" account ? Disabling UAC (and rebooting) just in case ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-driver-problems-and-admin-privileges-844634.html
Relevancy 71.81%

I've tried installing adobe flash player plugin without admin rights, but can't find the necessary archive of the plugin. I'm trying to use Firefox 4.0 beta, but can't find the archive of the plugin. Could anyone direct me to the correct link to download it?
Thanks

A:Installing Adobe flash player plugin without admin rights

Why are you trying to install it without admin. rights?

Why don't you have admin. rights?

Is this a work computer?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/installing-adobe-flash-player-plugin-without-admin-rights.964474/
Relevancy 71.81%

I've got a Sony Vaio Dual Core T2390 2Gb personal laptop with Windows Vista SP2 installed. I'm all up to date with Windows Updates, have AVG 2012 Free installed and am reasonably PC literate.
I've got real problems trying to install iTunes 10 (iTunes 9 just stopped working which prompted me to try upgrading). Keep getting the following message during installation:

The installer has insufficient priviliges to access this directory:
...\x86_policy.8.0.microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e8e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_517205a10f4550e3. The installation cannot continue. Log on as adminstrator o.....

I am logged on as an Administrator. I have tried creating a new Admin account, deleting all Apple software, searching for the referred to directory (which doesn't seem to exist), restarting and trying again each time. Have searched forum but can only see old posts which kind of half match the issue.

Driving me crazy - any thoughts

A:Vista & iTunes 10 - Installer Insufficient Privileges

Right-click the installer file and choose "Run as administrator"

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-itunes-10-installer-insufficient-privileges.1042977/
Relevancy 71.81%

hi all
Just wondered if anyone could help with this issue. No matter what I do whenever I download anything I get he following message when trying to install even after running as admin
please help

A:Installer has Insufficient privileges on all downloaded installs

I don't have a solve for that right now, but try creating a new user account with admin privileges and try the download form there

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-8/363447-installer-has-insufficient-privileges-all-downloaded-installs.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi I am working on restoring a computer It is running Windows XP home SP with all updates installed now Previously it was still a malware Solved: unknown admin privileges lost some basic Windows XP Home SP install with no updates installed The computer had many virus and malware on it that I have removed Solved: unknown malware lost some admin privileges Most of the hard drive is compressed It had lost access to regedit but I restored that I removed most of the spyware and malware and infected files I ran very many antivirus programs and removers that are linked in this forum Disk cleanup was done It seems that the virus activites have stopped but I still can t control certain things Problems are that I can t view properties on my computer can t open any control panel modules desktop display settings won t open can t open user accounts and settings and I am logged in with administrator privileges The error I get is quot Restrictions - This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in efect on this computer Please contact your system administrator quot I get the error twice for each request The administrator account is still active I plan on removing that There is was more but I can t think of anything right now HJT log attached nbsp

A:Solved: unknown malware lost some admin privileges

I'm still looking for help on this.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-unknown-malware-lost-some-admin-privileges.634237/
Relevancy 70.95%

I'm running Windows 7 on a 3-year old HP machine but haven't been able to install Windows updates for several months now.

I ran the check recommended here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/install-windows-updates and started to install updates.

Half way through the process I briefly saw the blue page explaining that I have a Kernel Inpage Damage Error.

So I tried to run chkdsk /r as recommended at http://forums.techguy.org/windows-7/921764-kernel-data-inpage-error.html

However, when I tried running this I got the following message:

Access Denied as you do not have sufficient privileges.
You have to invoke this utility running in an elevated mode.​
Not really sure where to go from here. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Kaygoo

A:Kenerel inpage error / insufficient privileges to run chkdsk /r

Right click the command prompt and select Run As Administrator Then run chkdsk /r

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/kenerel-inpage-error-insufficient-privileges-to-run-chkdsk-r.1104161/
Relevancy 70.52%

As I am running the x version of XP Pro i often have to find different versions of the programs i use such as itunes Apple don't make a version for my OS but do supply a x version for Vista - but the numpties don't let you install it on the XP x for seemingly no reason So when I want to update itunes i have to get the x version unpack the exe file and (insufficient Ipodservice doesnt during privileges...right) start itunes installation edit the msi files using Orca following the methods described here I've done this before to upgrade itunes and i have had no trouble but when i tried to update to the latest version it decided not to work It gave an error about the Apple Mobile Device Support not being able to be installed on x blah blah blah so i edited the msi for that and it let me go through with it but as it got to the end of the installation the starting services section another error came up stating that 'Ipodservice failed to start Verify that you have sufficient privileges ' which continues to pop up every time you click cancel on the window until you press cancel on the installation window which then rolls back the entire installation of itunes Of course I have sufficient privileges on the computer as I am the administrator After all this i attempted to open up itunes normally and lo behold it doesnt open I cant remember the exact error it gave me as i have now proceeded further I have tried several methods to solve this problem Trying to reinstall again with both the x version and the normal x version which i also had to edit to Ipodservice doesnt start during itunes installation (insufficient privileges...right) allow me to install Completely un-installing and re-installing everything related to itunes quicktime etc - using methods described here Everything I have is completely up-to-date now such as quicktime Ive tried system restore twice to no avail - each time i go back it just gives me the same errors I have backed up everything that will allow me to re-instate my itunes library when i get it back up but I'm pretty much out of ideas for this problem so any help is appreciated - apart from telling me to switch media players

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/ipodservice-doesnt-start-during-itunes-installation-insufficient-privileges-right-421711.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hello all
First of all i hope this post is in the right place.
When i try to install bluetooth adapter software i get the following message--
error 1321 the installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file.
The only other thing i have done recently was to install Office 2007.
I am the only user account on the PC.
Any ideas whats wrong and how to fix the problem?.
Regards
Craig Davison

A:error 1321 the installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file

Hi,
Try right clicking the install .exe and select "run as administrator"

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/error-1321-the-installer-has-insufficient-privileges-to-modify-the-file-348851.html
Relevancy 70.52%

As I am running the x version of XP Pro i often privileges...right) doesnt itunes start Ipodservice (insufficient installation during have to Ipodservice doesnt start during itunes installation (insufficient privileges...right) find different versions of the programs i use such as itunes Apple don t make a version for my OS but do supply a x version for Ipodservice doesnt start during itunes installation (insufficient privileges...right) Vista - but the numpties don t let you install it on the XP x for seemingly no reason So when I want to update itunes i have to get the x version unpack the exe file and edit the msi files using Orca following the methods described here I ve done this before to upgrade itunes and i have had no trouble but when i tried to update to the latest version it decided not to work It gave an error about the Apple Mobile Device Support not being able to be installed on x blah blah blah so i edited the msi for that and it let me go through with it but as it got to the end of the installation the starting services section another error came up stating that Ipodservice failed to start Verify that you have sufficient privileges which continues to pop up every time you click cancel on the window until you press cancel on the installation window which then rolls back the entire installation of itunes Of course I have sufficient privileges on the computer as I am the administrator After all this i attempted to open up itunes normally and lo behold it doesnt open I cant remember the exact error it gave me as i have now proceeded further I have tried several methods to solve this problem Trying to reinstall again with both the x version and the normal x version which i also had to edit to allow me to install Completely un-installing and re-installing everything related to itunes quicktime etc - using methods described here Everything I have is completely up-to-date now such as quicktime Ive tried system restore twice to no avail - each time i go back it just gives me the same errors I have backed up everything that will allow me to re-instate my itunes library when i get it back up but I m pretty much out of ideas for this problem so any help is appreciated - apart from telling me to switch media players nbsp

A:Ipodservice doesnt start during itunes installation (insufficient privileges...right)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipodservice-doesnt-start-during-itunes-installation-insufficient-privileges-right.867834/
Relevancy 70.09%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 220 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2815 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 940886 MB, Free - 891582 MB; D: Total - 12879 MB, Free - 1571 MB;
Motherboard: PEGATRON CORPORATION, 2A99
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

My desktop computer is running quite slow, so I am checking all of the software that I have installed to see if something might be causing the problem. Do I need the above items please? I have Foxit Reader and I am running a free Office Suite called Open Office.

Thank you for reading this.

Kind regards

Nanof2

A:Solved: Do I need Adobe Air, Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader, please?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-do-i-need-adobe-air-adobe-flash-player-and-adobe-reader-please.1110400/
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi.

The main (and only account) I have been using since the first beta came out had administrator privileges.

Today when I booted up I noticed that my account could no longer do things that are associated with an admin account, such as installing certain programs and writing to certain folders.

I created another account with admin rights and that account has the exact same problem. I tried removing the admin status on my account and putting it back on but that did not work.

Anyone else have this problem or have any advice on how to get my account seen as an admin account?

A:Admin acount no longer has admin privileges?

Hello iroden.

Check out my recent other post for a similar matter
NewSID.exe HELP!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/4912-admin-acount-no-longer-has-admin-privileges.html
Relevancy 68.37%

So for the second time this month a Windows Update has basically killed my machine As I was going to bed at GMT WindowsUpdate started an auto-install and rebooted my as made admin act available? Admin no privileges WinUpdate machine As I logged into the Admin-level account normally it appears to stop loading any of my programs - firewall AV email everything Volume appears and that's it I click my browser icon on the jump bar and it popsup an alert box that says quot Windows cannot access the specified device path or file You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item WinUpdate made Admin act as no admin privileges available? quot I get this on everything command prompt window Games on non-boot drive Windows utilities programs themselves Funnily enough although quot Run as Admin quot on my browsers doesn't work using the quot Run Safer quot option through my OnlineArmor firewall program guard does allow a browser to run But not anything else And not as with Admin Privileges Bloody annoying I can't uninstall anything quot Last Known Good Configuration quot and quot Safe Mode quot does nothing for this problem There's no way to access quot System Restore quot so even if there is a restore point which there should be - I made one after reinstalling at beginning of the month the last time this happened I can't use it The quot Shut Down quot button on the Start Menu constantly tells me to click it for the update process again times or so and it's still there I can access My Computer through Start Menu and move files around What in blazes is happening And why twice after a Windows Update that I cannot defer or block P GHz GB Dual-Channel PC- RAM ATI HD MB GPU Win Ultimate -bit EmsiSoft's OnlineArmor firewall Avast Anti-Virus

A:WinUpdate made Admin act as no admin privileges available?

Addendum :

Managed to create a new Admin-level user.
No go. Same problem. Will not run anything - not enough permissions?!

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/214648-winupdate-made-admin-act-no-admin-privileges-available.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I admin has My is corrupted PC so Admin user now privileges name NO created an administrator account for MSConway and changed my original account pmconway to user My Admin user name is corrupted so now PC has NO admin privileges Now when I log in to MSConway I get quot The user name or password is corrupted quot At the cmd line I entered quot net users quot and saw that my Admin account is mistakenly named quot Ms Conway quot Also when I use quot net user quot for MSConway that name is not recognized nor is any variation on Ms Conway like quot Ms Conway quot quot Conway quot quot Ms quot quot Ms What can I do I really want to upgrade to Windows but I'm stuck with no Admin account Also my Windows DVD came with my refurbished HP and says quot Intended for distribution with a refurbished PC quot When I boot from that DVD I don't get an option to reformat the hard drive and reinstall Windows so I'm wondering if I can even do a clean install with this type of Windows DVD Can I I'd really appreciate any suggestions Thanks a lot Trish

A:My Admin user name is corrupted so now PC has NO admin privileges

See Built-in Administrator Account - Enable or Disable about enabling the built-in admin account. Once you get it set up I would take a system image with third party software (aomei, eg) so you have a fallback.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/377115-my-admin-user-name-corrupted-so-now-pc-has-no-admin-privileges.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I installed a few programs last night and I lost all my admin privileges I m using an account that has admin rights and yet these happened - run button in the lost account admin privileges! Admin start menu has disappeared Admin account lost admin privileges! - turn off button has also disappeared I can only log off - I cannot run the task manager when I press ctrl-alt-del - some sys tray applications stopped being started up with the windows skype msn messenger icq adobe lightroom daemontools - when I load Adobe Photoshop CS I get this message that says quot You are not allowed to continue because your account does not have administrator privileges quot - I m sure there re more things waiting to be discovered But the thing is my account has admin status I ve run adaware to clear out all spyware already I m attaching a HijackThis log can anyone help see what s wrong Code Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe E Win Utilities Microsoft Activesync wcescomm exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe E Win Utilities Launchy Launchy exe E Win UTILIT MICROS rapimgr exe E Win Utilities NOD nod krn exe E Win Internet Tools Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe E Win Internet Tools eMule emule exe C WINDOWS system mmc exe E Win Utilities NOD nod kui exe C WINDOWS system mmc exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe E Win Utilities HijackThis HijackThis exe R - URLSearchHook no name - F B - D - fe - A -BBB - no file O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - E Win Utilities Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Toolbar no name - E E AB-F - D - D - BA E - no file O - HKLM Run IMJPMIG - quot C WINDOWS IME imjp IMJPMIG EXE quot Spoil RemAdvDef Migration O - HKLM Run MSPY -C WINDOWS system IME PINTLGNT ImScInst exe SYNC O - HKLM Run PHIME ASync -C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE SYNC O - HKLM Run PHIME A -C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE IMEName O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck -C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run ICQ Lite - quot E Win Internet Tools ICQLite ICQLite exe quot -minimize O - HKLM Run BigDog -C WINDOWS VM STI EXE VIMICRO USB PC Camera ZC O - HKLM Run Phase One Media Reader -E Win Graphics CAPTUR DCIMImp exe noscan CheckAutoStart O - HKLM Run CTHelper -CTHELPER EXE O - HKLM Run CTxfiHlp -CTXFIHLP EXE O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched - quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Photo Downloader - quot E Win Graphics Lightroom apdproxy exe quot O - HKLM Run nod kui - quot E Win Utilities NOD nod kui exe quot WAITSERVICE O - HKCU Run MsnMsgr - quot C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe quot background O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run MSMSGS - quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU Run H PC Connection Agent quot E Win Utilities Microsoft Activesync wcescomm exe quot O - HKCU Run Skype quot C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe quot nosplash minimized O - Global Startup Launchy lnk E Win Utilities Launchy Launchy exe O - Extra context menu item amp ICQ Toolbar Search - res E Win Internet Tools ICQToolbar toolbaru dll SEARCH HTML O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Create Mobile Favorite - EAF BB - F- D - - C FAE D F - E Win UTILIT MICROS INetRepl dll O - Extra button no name... Read more

Relevancy 66.65%

Hi,

I have Windows Vista 32 bit and from the beginning I have problems opening pdf's from internetsites: my computer suggests that I install the recent version of Adobe what I did (succesfully as adobe says). I tried some of the suggestions I found on the internet: uninstall - install, execute as administrator, change the compatibility to Windows server pack 2, upgrated the internet explorer, but still it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot, Swaantje

A:[SOLVED] problem with adobe reader and adobe flash player

Here is a link to a cool Adobe Reader alternative http://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/index.php the program is not even close to half the size of Adobe's Reader.

What type of problem are you having with flash player?

Can you watch a youtube video?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-problem-with-adobe-reader-and-adobe-flash-player-400116.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hello most excellent group My friend across the country got an XP pro box as a gift and I cannot get admin privileges I just wanted to create a new account for him with admin privs but when logged in as administrator the interface is not there to create a new account behaving like a admin has privileges Admin pro no XP acct user account I do not know the history of this PC but I think there have been security restrictions put onto the admin account Is there an easy way to restore the default security policy Admin acct has no admin privileges XP pro in XP Or at least a way to remove the restriction on account creation with privs This is a new one on me It s easy to tell me to re-install but he is a fairly inexperienced user who can Admin acct has no admin privileges XP pro t handle that and he s miles away Any clues out there I was gonne A B Admin acct has no admin privileges XP pro the local users and groups settings with my pc and review security policies too Not sure where to find these controls I just want it to behave like a normal XP pro box admin account

A:Admin acct has no admin privileges XP pro

There should be an admin account with full rights that was created when Windows was installed but it is usually only available when booting into safe mode. When safe mode starts, he should see an admin account and his account. Have him select admin and then go to control panel, user accounts. There he should be able to set up accounts and change the rights on existing accounts

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/220507/admin-acct-has-no-admin-privileges-xp-pro/
Relevancy 65.79%

Computer at work does not allow administrator priveleges. System recovery tab also missing. Privileges still not accepted in safe mode. Computer has problems with missing files upon start.

Thanks for any help.

Richard

A:No Admin privileges with Admin accounts.

Your work has most likely blocked administrator privileges.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/no-admin-privileges-with-admin-accounts-166414.html
Relevancy 65.36%

i can't even begin to explain this, i will just have to show someone. if someone would volunteer let me know ill send you the .fla file that i am editing in adobe flash cs4. its bascially a flash menu with 5 links on it and some fancy stuff. for some reason i can't find way to change the text of 4 out of the 5 buttons. anyone?

A:Solved: Need help with Adobe Flash CS4. Can't edit certain aspects of flash file!

Are all five buttons an instance of one library resource ? Are you trying to change their content through Actionscript or the Flash IDE ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-need-help-with-adobe-flash-cs4-cant-edit-certain-aspects-of-flash-file.815916/
Relevancy 65.36%

Firefox To view my local weather on weather com I need adobe flash player I tried following the link adobe flash to Can't install seem but firefox said it couldn't Can't seem to install adobe flash go there quot Can't seem to install adobe flash maybe 'cause my settings didn't allow cookies quot but I'm set to allow cookies and rd party cookies and delete all cookies when I close firefox I went to the adobe download site clicked the download flash player button then unchecked the Can't seem to install adobe flash McAfee scan option and clicked the install button having allowed adobe com under noscript Nothing happened Firefox usually won't install online but I get the option to save the install file I clicked the if nothing happens button still nothing happened and then the troubleshooting button and there was a download file link supposedly for flash player - adobe still insisted on installing online but this time I got a permission dialog from firefox to allow Only what installed is Adobe DLM in extensions which appears to be a download manager and getplusplus for adobe under plug-ins I don't see anything that says flash player and I still can't view the weather info How do I install adobe flash player in firefox - and w out any extra download managers unless they actually help flash player's performance

A:Can't seem to install adobe flash

There is a standalone installer here that you can try. http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_firefox/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/324656/cant-seem-to-install-adobe-flash/
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi Everyone!

I can/and have installed Flash on my FireFox browser, but not my DW's IE8.

I have tried Adobe's suggestions about security settings, but how low do I have to go?

Does anyone have any experience with this?

A:Adobe Flash won't install on IE8

Same problem on my system. Being trying for a month but no luck.
I use FF 99% of the time so no big deal for me. I do get the beta flash to load on IE-8 64 bit but nothing on the IE-8 32bit.

Jim

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/137894-adobe-flash-wont-install-ie8.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I ve deleted installed reinstalled and anything Adobe install not will Flash else I can think of for days now but for some reason EVERY TIME I install flash reader active x or flash reader plug in whatever - -that Adobe Flash will not install is it doesn t seem to install properly I ve done the adobe shockwave flash reader test and the Adobe Flash will not install flashreader doesn t show up on the test but if i go to my control panel it s installed Adobe Flash will not install so I ve deleted and re- installed but nothing seems to work If I go to Youtube I can t watch videos I just have the black box where the video should be but no play button this seems to have coincided with me updating my I E to the latest version I don t know if the are related though but it doesn t work on my Mozilla either Also I m pretty slow so if you could quot dumb it down quot for me i d appreciate it lol HELP TY nbsp

Relevancy 65.36%

Hi, something has happened to my windows xp library file that won't let me install Adobe flash.I have been told the only way to fix it would be to reinstall windows xp. The problem is if I reinstall windows xp I lose all current files on my hard drive. Does anyone know of a way for a fix without losing all my files? Roger Spice

A:Cannot install Adobe flash on my xp

Error message, exact wording?

Steps you have taken just prior to error message?

System manufacturer and model?

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/445620/cannot-install-adobe-flash-on-my-xp/
Relevancy 65.36%

I have tried to install the Adobe Flash Player 10 numerous times on IE7 Pro but no go. The Adobe Help site recommends numerous Active Control X settings...all of which I've tried and none of which works.

AFP10 works instantly on Opera. What's going on? I'm looking for reasons to stay with IE, but this sort of thing pushes me towards Opera or FF. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Vista32 Home Premium

http://www.vistax64.com/software/212535-adobe-flash-wont-install-ie7-pro.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I just had to reboot my laptop from the reboot discs. I always have been a firefox user and never had problems with using Adobe Flash- Since rebooting I have not been able to use or install adobe flash-- HELP !!

A:Adobe Flash won't install

reboot disks??? was it a restore or reboot?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/adobe-flash-wont-install-261673.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I uninstalled Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash and Shockwave about 10 days ago when I had a Malware problem. All is fine now, but everytime I try to install Adobe Flash the install stops without any error warning and just stops. I install their DLM (download mgr) but I can't get any fartther than that. The download/install just putters out and does not install.

I uninstalled with control panel and Adobe's uninstaller. I did not install Adobe Reader but went with PDF X-Change Viewer.

I had no problems with Shockwave.

A:Adobe Flash Won't Install

Use the Flash uninstall tool at this link and then install the new version.http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/335742/adobe-flash-wont-install/
Relevancy 65.36%

I have windows 8 and for some reason after taking my computer in to get rid of a virus, my adobe flash no longer worked. It took 3 weeks before it even let me uninstall it and then after trying to reinstall it no longer works. All it does is say its installing and it is at 100% but never finishes. I dont know what to do and I really hope that someone can help me because I am in college and this is stopping me from opening certain things I need! PLEASE HELP!!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-install-adobe-flash.983600/
Relevancy 65.36%

I went to www.cbs.com to watch a couple programs I normally watch & was greeted with a page saying I needed adobe flash to view the video. Knowing it is included with google chrome, I tried it but was greeted with the same message. Yes, I even tried using I-E & ditto. I even used file hippo to see if it needed updating & nothing, neither did avast.
I finally deleted a couple Adobe things using revo & then reinstalled it & again tried watching criminal minds & still got the same crap so I tried another program I watch & I'm watching it right now. Anybody got a clue why I can watch one show but not another?

A:Install adobe flash, why?

I have no idea what happened, but it is working fine now.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/install-adobe-flash-why.212546/
Relevancy 65.36%

When I try to install Flash Version 10, I get a message that add on is malfunctioning, etc.

What is wrong?

A:Adobe Flash 10 Install

What internet browser are you using? Have you go to Add & Remove Programs and uninstalled all previous versions of the Adobe Flash player?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-flash-10-install.931699/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi everyone.

I am hoping someone can help me with this. I had to restore my computer to the factory settings and I've already downloaded all the updates except I'm having a lot of trouble with Adobe Flash. Every time I try to install it gives me the SAVE option, I save it to my desktop or my download folder but when I try to run the exe it disappears. I've tried 4 different browsers in case it's not downloading it properly but it does the same. I tried to install it with my firewall and anti virus off and the same thing happens.

I'm not computer literate at all so those are the only things I sort of know how to do.

I can't watch videos online or do anything that requires that darn program and it's rather frustrating!

I have Windows XP.

A:Cannot install Adobe Flash - disappears/won't install

hi, see if the attached helps:
Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows
if nothing else works, search google for the manual download from the adobe ftp site.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cannot-install-adobe-flash-disappears-wont-install-605300.html
Relevancy 64.93%

What's the big difference if any between shockwave player and flash player? I see both in the control panel.

However, one says I have flash player 10, but I have just now downloaded their newest version 10.1. And that's been the second time at least for the same update. ??

The other says I have shockwave player 11.5. Both are Adobe.

By the way, in the control panel and over on the right side, there's a column that lists how often used and also where you can delete a program. But with the new version, altho it's listed as loaded on the left side, the right is blank except for the word delete. In other words, no listing for size like all the other programs.

Relevancy 64.93%

I have Windows XP and everytime I try to install Adobe Flash Player it says the ActiveX Control for Flash Player could not be registered. I have tried uninstalling old software and the troubleshooting steps on Adobes website. Please Help...

A:Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install

I always uninstall using Adobe site only, then install fresh version of flash.

1. uninstall
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

2. ie version of flash
http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_ie/8383/

3 non-ie version of flash
http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_firefox/8384/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-flash-player-10-1-will-not-install.956848/
Relevancy 64.93%

For some reason my Adobe Flash Player for Firefox stopped working. I followed Adobe's instructions and removed the original file. Since then I have tried numerous times to download and install it again, but no matter what I try, I can't install it.

After I go to "install it", I get a message to close Firefox which I do, and then do the install. It says the install is completed, but it isn't.

Please help as I can't watch flash files anymore.

Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-get-adobe-flash-player-to-install.747043/
Relevancy 64.93%

I play fram town over on facebook. I have been playing just fine for a few weeks with no problem. Now when I go to play I gt a message telling me to update flash player. I go to the adobe site and download it and successfully install the flash player.

I go back to farm town and sometimesI gt the same message or it will work fine until I log off and log back in, then I have to go thru the same process all over again.

Has anyonelse had this problem? I am running Internet explorer 8, and yes this happened before I upgrade IE from 7 to 8

I also have the same flash problem on everything i go to in IE. not just farmtown.
I run vista on my computer.-

I can play the game just fine on Firefox, but I don't really care too much for it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-install-adobe-flash-player.828454/
Relevancy 64.93%

Please help i have tried every possible way to install the new adobe flash update including installing the google chrome. Still no luck any video will not work

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/adobe-flash-player-will-not-install-537346.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I've been prompted several times telling me to d/l the
Adobe Flash Player.

I can't. No error message. Just nothing when I click download.

I use CA anti virus. Windows XP home.

Could CA be the culprit.

What else ??

Thanks in advance,

IJ

A:Can't install Adobe Flash Player 10.012.036

You need to uninstall the old version of Flash before installing the new version. The Flash Uninstaller is at this link.http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewConten...rnalId=tn_14157

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/192887/cant-install-adobe-flash-player-10012036/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi everyone. Y have Windows XP. Well I used to have adobe flash player, but recently it just stoped working. I tried to intall it again, but I couldn't. I removed it from my PC and then tried again and it didn't work. When I installed it it goes well and it appears to be well installed, but if I refresh the page, everything goes away. I have to do it again and again. I can't install it for some reason. I have lowered my firewall as well as my security settings, but nothing works. Please help me.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/please-help-me-i-cant-install-adobe-flash-player.646417/
Relevancy 64.93%

I have Windows XP. I am unable to install flash player. I have gone through all the troubleshooting provided on their site, uninstalled and re-installed flash, (it says flash player 9 installed, but when I go to a site which requires a flash player, I get the notice that adobe flash player is not installed. I have tried using the uninstaller that is available from the Adobe site. I have followed this link http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/view...4157&sliceId=2 which asked me to look in the registry, under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/permissions. The image they give is for XP Pro (and I have Home edition). On the advanced tab on the registry editor I haveAllow Everyone Full Permission <not inherited> this key only.At the bottom the box that has "Inherit from parent the permission....." is checked. How do I get the other items that listed in the example from the link?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/108708/cant-install-adobe-flash-player/
Relevancy 64.93%

I have a brand-new Toshiba Satellite laptop with Win 8.  It did not come with any version of Flash Player installed.  When I try to install the latest version from Adobe's website, it downloads, says it's installing, then ends with "Installation failed. No version of Flash Player was installed."  No explanation of why it failed.  Why would this be happening?  I can (and have) downloaded and installed several other programs without a hitch.

I found several possible solutions on the internet, but they mostly all involved uninstalling the current version of Flash, which in my case is nonexistent.

A:Adobe Flash Player Won't Install

What browser are you using? Different browsers require different versions of Flash.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/515567/adobe-flash-player-wont-install/
Relevancy 64.93%

Ok, officially at the head-banging stage.......Adobe Flash player will NOT intall on my Windows 7 machine. I have tried again and again and again. It either says it's "installed" but it isn't, - I go to play a .swf file and it just reverts to the same old "shall we search the web for a program to play this?" Or it will say "installation will complete when IE is closed." But closing IE does nothing.

I have the same problem on my netbook. I cannot get Flash to install.....I have never had this problem before.....Flash has always been an instant install, no problems. Any ideas?

Relevancy 64.93%

I have Windows - bit and IE A few days ago I got a popup asking if I want an Adobe Flash update I answered Yes and it supposedly installed successfully yet everytime I 11.4.402.265 install cannot player adobe flash go into a page with flash Adobe tries to reinstall cannot install adobe flash player 11.4.402.265 the same update again and again Chrome works fine but some websites only render properly in IE It s driving me crazy Steps I took to in an unsuccessful attempt to resolve I went into http helpx adobe com flash-player kb find-version-flash-player html to determine whether I have the latest version The page indicates that I do I ran the Adobe Flash Uninstaller from adobe com I restarted my laptop I deleted four folders C Windows System Macromed Flash C Windows SysWOW Macromed Flash appdata Adobe Flash Player and appdata Macromedia Flash Player In System amp SysWOW I made sure I have no more flash exe or flash cpl files I ran cCleaner for both the laptop users to delete all temp files I restarted again I turned off Norton s firewall amp antivirus and disabled all SpywareBlaster protection I reinstalled Flash Player from Adobe com allowing Adobe to install updates automatically I reenabled Norton services but not SpywareBlaster yet I tried with both IE bit and IE bit but the problem persists Chrome works fine Can somebody please help Thank you

A:cannot install adobe flash player 11.4.402.265

Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling IE 9 worked for me

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/how-do-i-install-or-uninstall-internet-explorer-9

Uninstalling IE 9 would rollback IE 9 to IE 8.Install flash player and reinstall IE 9 again

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/468152/cannot-install-adobe-flash-player-114402265/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I am trying to install Flash Player and it will not install. I have tried through Firefox and GoogleChrome. When I try to install all that appears in a white box. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

A:Adobe Flash Player won't install

Did you use this link?

The link for Flash Player is: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/adobe-flash-player-wont-install.213347/
Relevancy 64.93%

Every time I try and install Adobe Flash, I receive this error...

A:Can't Install Adobe Flash Plug-in

Try downloading it manually from this link http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flas..._player_ax.exe

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/39725-cant-install-adobe-flash-plug.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Please help me..why can't i install flash player for windows 7? every time I'm going to download it,it shows the source file could not be read bla blah,why??? HELPPPPPPPP...don't even have old adobe flash drive..

A:Can't install adobe flash player

Download it from filehippo
Download Flash Player 10.1.102.64 (IE) - FileHippo.com (For Internet Explorer)
Download Flash Player 10.1.102.64 (Non-IE) - FileHippo.com (For other Browsers)

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/129441-cant-install-adobe-flash-player.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I am having a terrible time trying to install Adobe Flash Player When I went to YouTube it told me that not install Adobe will Flash Player I either had Java disabled or Adobe Flash Player will not install needed to install the latest Adobe FP Java is enabled so I tried to download FP from Adobe s site and it fails with the following Registering C WINDOWS system Macromed Flash Flash c ocx It says failed to install and directs me to Adobe s site for troubleshooting I have tried their recommendations twice and it still won t install I am on Windows XP When I started I was on IE thenm went to Firefox- same problem I then went back to IE - same problem I used a registry cleaner twice still won t install at all I have tried to go back to IE but it too now won t install The only other thing is that someone just gave me this computer and she told me that she had FP under IE and it worked perfectly fine However before giving it to me she deleted programs and upgraded to IE for me So since I ve had it it s never worked Is it possble she deleted something that is causing the problem I have already went and downloaded ocx files- still won t install I would really appreciate any help I have been trying to downlaod FP for over two weeks Thank you

A:Adobe Flash Player will not install

You have to uninstall the old version of Flash using the tool at this link. Then you install the new version. http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/266788/adobe-flash-player-will-not-install/
Relevancy 64.93%

Help i were prompted to upgrade adobe flashplayer from my older version to 10 and it wont install at all. I have tried everything made sure all my updates are up to date. Any suggestions would be grateful, am running vista service pack 2.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic , Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) M CPU 530 @ 1.73GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 1014 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family, 320 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 76316 MB, Free - 55352 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 30D8, KBC Version 83.0E
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

A:help i cant install adobe flash player 10

Try downloading/installing it from here.

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-i-cant-install-adobe-flash-player-10.1008965/
Relevancy 64.93%

I need help installing adobe flash player. Every time i try to install it it says Adobe flash player installer has encountered an problem and needs to close.sorry for the inconvenience . I've spent a lot of time searching Google for answers to the problem, but it seems the only answers I find involve flash player update trouble. I'm not trying to update an existing flash player, I'm trying to install flash player in the first place. Help would be greatly appreciated!

A:I can't install adobe flash player.

Have a look at the Adobe Troubleshooter; http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help...ms-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_header

If you are trying the install via the main Adobe website, and it isn't working, have a look at the section headed 'Download issues' and the paragraph beginning 'Progress bar hangs during download / Unable to connect to server / Unable to download metafile'.

There are links in that paragraph to .exe versions of the plugins which you download and doubleclick to install (having closed your browser(s) first).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-cant-install-adobe-flash-player.1070526/
Relevancy 64.93%

using internet explorer, it won't download; windows/xp thanks

A:Adobe flash player : Can't install ?

What version of IE?

What version of XP is it? What is the latest service pack you have installed?

What happens when you try and install? Do you get any errors?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/adobe-flash-player-cant-install-532431.html
Relevancy 64.93%

i dl the, "install flash player" from adobe, but the icon doesn't work. when i click it the window says that install is complete but the player doesn't open. nor does it show up in programs from the start menu, program files, add and remove programs, etc. i would like to be able to play flash files but no go. i have a dell laptop, inspiron 1520, xp home. thanks, boyd.

A:i can't install adobe flash player.

Delete the adobe flash player file you downloaded and then go download it again and then try to install it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/i-cant-install-adobe-flash-player-259172.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I cannot seem to install Adobe Flash on my Windows 8 machine.

The test image in blank on this Adobe page : Find version

The instructions are cumbersome and circular.. multiple links each calling up more and pages, eventually taking you back to where you started, and not one link to actually install anything.

its the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Why did they make this so complicated????? Why not "Click here to install?

Clearly I am missing something, but this is getting way too frustrating so I thought I would ask.

I see Flash Player (32 bit) in my Control Panel ...... I was hoping to see 64 nitI see Shockwave Flash Object Add-on ENABLED in IE 10.

How to I install Adobe Flash on Windows 8 with IE 10 ???

A:Adobe Flash - Install issue

Got it. Deselect Active X Filtering.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/17783-adobe-flash-install-issue.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Greetings,

I am brand new to Windows 7 and IE 11 which was included and I am getting messages that I need to install Adobe Flash when I go to certain sites that have video requiring Adobe Flash.

When I go to Adobe to install Flash though, it won't install. The pop up that usually comes up in Windows 7 to ask if I approve the download - doesn't come up here at all.

Does Flash not work with Windows 7/IE11 or do I need to tweak something with my computer.

I apologize if this thread is in the wrong place and I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

HM

A:Adobe Flash Won't Install On Windows 7/IE 11

Hi and welcome to SevenForums,
Click the Start button and click on Control panel,
On the top right next to the question mark click on the down arrow and switch to small icons,
Is Flash player listed ?

If so Open ie11,
Click on the Gear symbol on the top right and Manage add-ons,
On the bottom of the left column switch to Show All add-ons,
Top left column click on Toolbars and extensions,
Is shockwave flash object enabled ?

If none of the above is true you can download flash player/ shockwave object from Adobe's site
Verify flash is installed,
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html?promoid=ISMRY
http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
http://www.youtube.com/html5

You might also use Gear symbol and Safety and see if anything there is checked if so uncheck Active x filtering
Cheers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/356770-adobe-flash-wont-install-windows-7-ie-11-a.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi, I hope you can help me as this is doing my head in now.

I am having difficulty installing Adobe Flash Player 9. I click install when the box appears but nothing happens and the box simply vanishes. I have done everything that Adobe suggested on their website suggested but it still wont work. Now many of the websites I use won't work properly

Any ideas as to what I can do will be really appreciated

Many Thanks

Paul

A:I Cant Install Adobe Flash Player 9

To try to fix this we are going to have to get some more info, we need system spec's like processor, speed, ram, hard drive and capacity and free space, actually all you can give us. And any error message that you get. Also where did you download the Adobe Flash Player 9 from like the link for it?Also I would like you to run the following:I suggest you post a HijackThis log for examination.A member of the HijackThis Team will walk you through, step by step, how to disinfect your computer.Once you post your log, don't make any changes to your system, as that could change the results of the posted log, making it difficult to properly clean your system.Read Preparation Guide for use before posting a HijackThis Log.http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/Please read, and follow, all directions carefully!!!Then, run a log, and post it in the HijackThis forum, at this link below. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/ Do not, fix anything, yet.A member, of the HJT Team, will help you out.It may take a while to get a response, because the HJT Team are very busy. Please, be patient, as these people are volunteers. They will help you out, as soon as possible.NOTE:Once you have made the post, please, DO NOT make another post in the HJT forum, until it has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. The first thing they look for, when looking for logs to reply to, is 0 replies. If you make another post, there will be 1 reply. The team member, glancing over the replies, might assume someone is already helping you out, and will not respond. So, just make your post, and let it sit there, until a team member responds. This way you will be taken care of, in the most timely manner.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/57891/i-cant-install-adobe-flash-player-9/
Relevancy 64.93%

Can not install Adobe Flash Player with IE 8 under XP

I get a message:
Installation encountered errors
Failed to initialize

A:Can not install Adobe Flash Player with IE 8 under XP

Try installing Flash in Safe Mode. However, the Windows Installer service will not start in Safe Mode.

Download SafeMSI. This will enable the Windows Installer service in Safe Mode.

Be sure to run the program while in Safe Mode.

Then, try installing Flash again.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-not-install-adobe-flash-player-with-ie-8-under-xp.1031268/
Relevancy 64.93%

Last weekend "The Doo-Doo Crew" finished the 48 Hour Film Project contest in Asheville, North Carolina. We received some press from the local ABC affilate, WLOS. I would like to watch it on my Sony Vaio laptop, but I cannot get Adobe Flash to intall correctly.

I've tried just about everything:

Uninstalling flash, running a registry cleaner, and reinstalling it...nothing.

I've messed with the regedit permissions...nothing.

I've set Internet Explorer's security to the lowest possible setting ans tried reinstalling IT...more nothing.

I've installed Flash, checked that it was working on Adobe's own site which it was, but then jumped over to Jib Jab, and again, nothing.

Help!

A:Adobe Flash Will Not Install Properly

Try downloading the entire install program to your PC first, then running it:

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/alternates/#fp

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/adobe-flash-will-not-install-properly-264294.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I wanna ask how can I fix this problem.

I really wanna update my flash player..

A:Can't Install Adobe Flash Player 10

Well do anyone know how can that error fix. I'm unable to use any website what r using flash player.. just week ago everything was fine. But now came this problem. ..Well I was away from home 6days so I dont know what was going on in my PC.
~2week ago I installed my win7 again cz I got same error and got some other error's also when I logged in.. so it was pain to ignor all the time..

Really I would like to know how can it fix!

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/69099-cant-install-adobe-flash-player-10-a.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Yesterday I got infected with Antivirus I was able to remove it with Malwarebytes I ran Malwarebytes again and it said no problems After I ran the Microsoft malicious removal tool and Antivirus8 Adobe IE install Flash on after will not it said no infection I ran Eset Online and it said no infection Since this infection Adobe flash has Adobe Flash will not install after Antivirus8 on IE not worked on internet explorer I have tried to uninstall and reinstall it multiple times It shows that its being installed but then all websites that I visit that use flash say it needs to be installed When I go to IE - tools manage add ons - it does not Adobe Flash will not install after Antivirus8 on IE show the flash player When I go to Win explorer and look in the adobe files it does not show the flash player When I go to Control Panel and look at programs to be uninstalled - IT IS listed there I also Adobe Flash will not install after Antivirus8 on IE downloaded the flash plug-in for firefox That one works But I hate firefox and want to be able to use IE I have Window Home Pro bit However I use the IE bit version Help figuring this out would be greatly appreciated as I use this computer for work and I m getting into my busy season And yes - I use an antivirus program AVG update the virus definitions daily and scan daily

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/374281/adobe-flash-will-not-install-after-antivirus8-on-ie/
Relevancy 64.93%

Every time I go onto YOUtube I get an error saying i Have to install Adobe flashplayer 10. I've done this several times and each time I still get an error message. I have uninstalled all other adobe applications I have except Adobe Reader 9.

When I install Flashplayer I get a message saying it has been installed. Then when I go on to Youtube I get a message asking me if I want to install Adobe Flashplayer.

I am Using Firefox 3.6 and windows XPsp3.

How do I fix this?

Relevancy 64.93%

About two weeks ago, my computer started saying that I needed to update adobe flash. So, I clicked on the link and installed it; low and behold, it didn't install and said I still need to install it.

I tried this process like alot of times. I even turned off all my virus protection and enabled all internet settings to run without security.

Also, I updated all of my other software that works along with flash.

Can anyone help?

It is very annoying considering like everything uses flash.
[at least everything I use]

A:adobe flash player won't install

Hi bellboy17 and welcome to TSF !

Try running the uninstaller :
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/view...nalId=tn_14157

Then reinstall :
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...ShockwaveFlash

If the issue persists try contacting Adobe support :
http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/contact.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/adobe-flash-player-wont-install-286339.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 6033 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000, -1984 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 448039 MB, Free - 349690 MB; D: Total - 27753 MB, Free - 3221 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1819
Antivirus: Norton Internet Security, Updated and Enabled

While using the Mozilla Firefox browser in my HP laptop and after installing the latest update, the Flash player stopped working. I could not play most videos or acces radio stations from the net. I tried uninstalling all Adobe and Shockwave Flash programs and reinstalling Adobe Shockwave Flash. It seemed to download OK but would not install. I checked the Norton firewall settings which allows Flash to get thru.

A:Adobe Shockwave Flash will not install

Have you checked these out?: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8.html and https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

In older versions of Windows you might be advised to run the uninstaller that is available from the Adobe Website, but I don't know if that applies to W8.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-shockwave-flash-will-not-install.1148066/
Relevancy 64.07%

So about a month ago I was on facebook trying to watch videos when it said I needed to get the new flash player, so I downloaded it and the installation movie came up saying it was successfully installed.

I went back to the videos on facebook, and it still didn't work. So I reset my computer then tried videos on facebook again and it still didn't work and said I didn't have the newest Adobe installed. So I clicked on the link again and installed it but it didn't work.

I went through the process 10 times (no exageration) and it's getting quite annoying especially because as of today youtube requires the new flash player too..

Help?

Thanks.

A:The new Adobe Flash Player won't install on my computer

Hello and welcome to TSF

Do you have these problems in any other browsers? Please try one of the below (both are free):

Firefox
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
Opera
http://www.opera.com/

What version of Java do you have?

Please go to the links below to update the following:

Flash
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

Shockwave
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/the-new-adobe-flash-player-wont-install-on-my-computer-224209.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Please help!! I use Windows Vista/Firefox & have tried uninstallng firefox and anything with adobe flash so that I can get the newest version of flash. I download it, then when I click download NOTHING HAPPENS! I've tried everything & nothing works. The download just doesn't acknowledge I'm even clicking it. There's no response. It's not a plug-in issue either bc it doesn't even show up on the list of plug-ins so that I could change settings. Please help give advice!!

A:Adobe Flash Downloads but doesn't Install

Hi and welcome to TSG!

Please try the following.

Download and run the Flash Uninstaller.

Then, install THIS offline version. Close all browsers before installing.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-flash-downloads-but-doesnt-install.1164328/
Relevancy 64.07%

So, I go to weigh in on Weight Watchers online and I'm greeted with a message that says I need Adobe flash player 9 or higher installed in order to use their weight tracker.  I noticed when I booted up that a new version of Adobe had been installed automatically. But no updated flash player?  So, I go to this website:  http://www.downloadinfo.co/review/adobe-flash-player/?kw=adobe%27s+flash+player&subid=DIAFUS&cust=adobe%27s+flash+player&type=flash&gclid=CNumj6K6zLUCFYk7Mgody2QApg&utm_campaign=DIAFUS&fwd=1

and proceed to download the Non IE version since I have google chrome browser.  and I'm greeted by my free Avira antivirus software's message that it's detected an unwanted Adware software and I cannot proceed.  

does anyone have any idea how I get around this? Everything worked fine until Adobe updated the software automatically.

thank you.

(attempted to paste screen shot, not working)

A:Avira won't let me install Adobe flash player?

either right click your virus program and set up rules for this download and installation or temporarily disable the virus program then install.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/486420/avira-wont-let-me-install-adobe-flash-player/
Relevancy 64.07%

Adobe Flash Player wont install on my computer. My computer is extremely slow, yet when I scan it for viruses it says that none is detected. Also when I turn it on a little gray pop up box comes up and says it was not able to load my profile so it gave me a default profile and something is wrong with my registry? I have no idea what is wrong. I tried to defrag and my computer says it doesnt need it, it has a lot of space still on it. Im just not sure whats wrong with it.

Please help

Relevancy 64.07%

I read through a few forums about this problem, but still cannot get this corrected. I have Windows 7 64 bit system...I cannot view video from websites like ESPN because it says I need Flash player...Went to Adobe and other sides such as softpedia,etc. The program begins install and then gets to 98 percent and gives the following error:

A REQUIRED FILE: WINDOWS/SYSWOW64.exe/ MACROMEDIA/FLASHPALYER UPDATE/SERVICE

cannot be written due to insufficient privledge.

I have tried to install after disabiling Norton and all Antivirus programs. Still no luck. I have tried also to download the file to computer and installing with ADMIN. privledge and still no work.

Any ideas? Sounds like a common problem on 64 bit machines, but lots of different answers, none seem to work so far.

A:Adobe Flash for Windows 7 64 Bit..error on install

I tried deleting all the FLASH folders....gets an error that YOU DO NOT HAVE PRIVEDGE to continue...I am on a standalone computer with administrator priveldge?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/556540/adobe-flash-for-windows-7-64-biterror-on-install/