Windows Support Forum

Need Help! Recurrent BSOD Windows 7 despite hardware changes, minidumps attached

Q: Need Help! Recurrent BSOD Windows 7 despite hardware changes, minidumps attached

Hello I have often used these forums to answer my questions and am a long-time lurker but have never posted I need help and am at the end of my technical knowledge with this computer I purchased a refurbished HP p f and shortly after I got it it began to have frequent BSOD I contacted HP and sent it in for repair and the motherboard was replaced This did not improve the problem I reinstalled the OS Windows home premium from the system recovery disks 7 Help! Windows despite Need minidumps changes, attached BSOD Recurrent hardware and continued to have frequent BSODs even before I installed other programs or devices Thinking it was most likely a hardware problem given the clean factory install I have tried swapping out the power supply RAM and video card None of these hardware changes improved the BSOD issue I have reverted the system back to its original hardware I have run diagnostics on the hard drive which have Need Help! Recurrent BSOD Windows 7 despite hardware changes, minidumps attached always passed I don t know what else to do Please help Thanks so much System specs and link to minidump files below Processor GHz AMD Phenom II X Memory GB DDR Storage TB hard drive Optical Drive DVD RW Graphics Integrated ATI Radeon HD Operating Need Help! Recurrent BSOD Windows 7 despite hardware changes, minidumps attached System Windows Home Premium -bit https skydrive live com redir aspx cid ba eae e eb c amp resid BA EAE E EB C nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-recurrent-bsod-windows-7-despite-hardware-changes-minidumps-attached.1024348/
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Need Help! Recurrent BSOD Windows 7 despite hardware changes, minidumps attached

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 88.58%

Hi all, I'm wondering if a kind soul would help me with interpreting a couple of these minidump files into English

I've just started experiencing daily BSODs, and I've run Windows Memory Diagnostics and Memtest86+, both of which come back clean.

Thank you guys so much.

A:BSOD on Windows 7, minidumps attached

Have you checked the hard drive for errors. Can we have your systems specs?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-on-windows-7-minidumps-attached.172179/
Relevancy 87.72%

Hello,

This is my first post to this forum!! Been reading since long and have found this forum to be very helpful...

Anyways, I have been getting frequent BSOD'S since the past 2months. Had no time to test each and every driver with my busy work, and its too much of a pain to reinstall with loads of info on it..

I haven't done memtests yet, but I have attached minidumps(50 of them!!) if anyone could shed light on the culprit...

Open to any suggestions...

Thanks a lot!

Relevancy 79.98%

Hello I have often used these forums to answer my questions and am a long-time lurker but have never posted I need help and am at the end of my technical knowledge with this computer I purchased a refurbished HP p f and shortly after I got it it began to have frequent BSOD I contacted HP and sent it in for repair and the motherboard was replaced This did not improve the problem I reinstalled the OS Windows home premium from the system recovery disks and continued to have frequent BSODs even before I installed other programs or devices Thinking it was most likely a hardware problem given the clean factory install I have tried swapping out the power supply RAM and video card None of these hardware changes improved the BSOD issue I have reverted the system back to its original hardware I have run diagnostics on the hard drive which have always passed I don't know what else to do Please help Thanks so much System specs and link to minidump files below Processor GHz AMD Phenom II X Memory GB DDR Storage TB hard drive Optical Drive Recurrent random at hardware despite BSOD changes seemingly DVD RW Recurrent BSOD seemingly at random despite hardware changes Graphics Integrated ATI Radeon HD Operating System Windows Home Premium -bit https skydrive live com redir aspx E EB C Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

A:Recurrent BSOD seemingly at random despite hardware changes

Quote: Originally Posted by drjx17

Hello! I have often used these forums to answer my questions and am a long-time lurker, but have never posted.

I need help and am at the end of my technical knowledge with this computer. I purchased a refurbished HP p6540f, and shortly after I got it, it began to have frequent BSOD. I contacted HP and sent it in for repair, and the motherboard was replaced. This did not improve the problem. I reinstalled the OS (Windows 7 64 home premium) from the system recovery disks, and continued to have frequent BSODs, even before I installed other programs or devices. Thinking it was most likely a hardware problem given the clean factory install, I have tried swapping out the power supply, RAM, and video card. None of these hardware changes improved the BSOD issue. I have reverted the system back to its original hardware. I have run diagnostics on the hard drive, which have always passed. I don't know what else to do! Please help! Thanks so much. System specs and link to minidump files below.

Processor: 2.8GHz AMD Phenom II X4 830
Memory: 8GB DDR3
Storage: 1TB hard drive
Optical Drive: DVD?RW
Graphics: Integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=ba5eae1e34eb00c8&resid=BA5EAE1E34EB00C8!135

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

At least one driver verified Related to hcw72ADFilter.sys USB Audio Filter Driver from Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc. I would update it or remove it to test.

There are 10 different causes so I suspect some underlying problem

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.
1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verif... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/194143-recurrent-bsod-seemingly-random-despite-hardware-changes.html
Relevancy 79.98%

so i have a new Computer

intel core duo extreme quad 3.00 ghz
dual ati HD 3870 512 meg gfx cards
4 gig crossiar dominator ram
windows vista home
1tb hard sata raid
from dell

i recieved a BSOD recenlty and i want to pinpoint what is the root of the problem.

If someone can please help i would appreciate it greatly.

attached are the minidumps. (2 of them)

im thinking it may be a video driver issue but i do not now for sure.

(the BSOD happened twice in maya once on its own and once when starting up a game)

again any help would be great!

thank you so much.

lano15

A:BSOD attached minidumps

anyone that can help please?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-attached-minidumps.106762/
Relevancy 79.98%

Hello I just built my own PC about a month ago and I ve been getting the dreaded BSOD off and on ever since minidumps BSOD, attached Help with I always get either one of two error messages Bad Pool Caller or Page Fault In Nonpaged Area I ll start by listing my system specs Asus P K-E Wi-Fi AP Intel C D E OCZ Reaper HPC Edition PC - DDR GB X GB Dual Channel EVGA GeForce GT Corsair CMPSU- VX W ATX ATX Power Supply Windows XP Pro SP This is what I ve done thus far to try to fix this problem Help with BSOD, minidumps attached I found out that my RAM required V so I manually adjusted this in the BIOS Ran Memtest Help with BSOD, minidumps attached OCCT Prime and Seatools and all tests were completed successfully without any errros Updated all drivers and firmwares I ve attached my latest dumps but I have about more Hopefully I didnt miss anything but please notify me if I did Any insight is very much appreciated Thanks nbsp

A:Help with BSOD, minidumps attached

See if uninstalling Zonealarm makes a difference. See post #8 for the same combination of bugchecks: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic43683.html

BugCheck 10000050, {ffedfff7, 8, ffedfff7, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!ObpRemoveObjectRoutine+df ) <-- Same instruction as above.

BugCheck C2, {7, cd4, 2060002, 88ae6160}
Probably caused by : vsdatant.sys ( vsdatant+450c1 )

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-with-bsod-minidumps-attached.105370/
Relevancy 79.98%

Hello guys,

Please help me read the minidumps attached. I am getting BSOD on a random bases. Attached you can find a zipped 3 minidumps from BSOD's. Also if it is possible I will get short lesson in reading the minidumps for future selfhelp. Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 79.98%

Having used these forums numerous times I've been able to solve many of my PC problems However lately the number of BSOD's on my PC has become too much and I can't seem to be able to find out what is the exact problem s They happen when I do relatively heavier stuff unrarring big files to external drives while downloading other stuff photoshopping while websurfing installing Itunes while downloading other stuff things like that Just using MS office or just surfing the web for instance does not seem Various - would appreciate BSOD's attached) help (minidumps to be a problem First of all my system AMD Athlon X Dual Core Proc GB RAM AMI V A AM J BIOS MS Nvidia Geforce GT Atheros AR Wireless Network adapter Realtek RTL Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC NDIS Creatix SAA Triple capture device Realtek Various BSOD's - would appreciate help (minidumps attached) High definition audio Standard MS Basic optical mouse Running Windows Vista Home premium bit What have I done so far The BSOD was every time up to one week ago A clock interrupt was not received on the secondary processor within the allocated time interval BCCode BCP BCP BCP CD BCP because my PC had become a mess anyway I decided to use the recovery CD last week So Various BSOD's - would appreciate help (minidumps attached) my C drive was brought back to the condition in which I bought it March Unfortunately the BSOD's did not Various BSOD's - would appreciate help (minidumps attached) go away However they have become more various in nature BCCode BCP BCP BCP B B BCP OS Version Service Pack Product BCCode d BCP BCP BCP BCP AADB OS Version Service Pack Product BCCode BCP BCP BCP BA BCP OS Version Service Pack Product BCCode d BCP AA BCP BCP BCP AA OS Version Service Pack Product I've been doing many windows updates a o SP as you can see in the last BSOD report and various driver updates since then and although my general feeling is things are a little better the BSOD's keep coming Noteriver genius says that I am ok at the moment but I'm not completely sure on that I have attached the last Minidumps I really hope you can help me because I am starting to run out of options Thanks in advance Polleke

A:Various BSOD's - would appreciate help (minidumps attached)

Info on STOP 0x101: BSOD Index
Info on STOP 0xD1: BSOD Index

I don't trust driver programs - they are attempting to translate specifics from individual driver files into a broad statement about the installation package that was used. For example, if the driver program identifies one file as outdated - how many different versions of the installation program use that one version?

The most significant thing (IMO) is the STOP 0x101 error - and it's discussed here: Win 7 A Clock Interrupt... BSOD (101 Error) - Windows 7 Forums

Also, there is a possibility that this article may help: Stop error message on a Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008-based computer that has multiple processors installed&#58; &#34;STOP&#58; 0x00000101 CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT&#34;

But, in short, the easiest way to fix things (in most cases) is to:
- first update all drivers to the latest available version from the manufacturer of that piece of hardware
- next get all Windows Updates.

Since you've reinstalled Windows and still have problems, this increases the likelihood of a hardware problem (although compatibility issues are also a concern).

Next...
Unfortunately, the Windows Debugging Tools aren't able to access symbols for your operating system files (in particular NTOSKRNL.EXE / NTKRNLMP.EXE / NTKRNLPA.EXE / NTKRPAMP.EXE) from the Microsoft Symbol Server - so that makes debugging them difficult if not impossible.

Please do the following (this will not affect the analysis of the current files - but it may help later files that are acquired):
- activate/validate the Windows installation at Genuine Microsoft Software
- run sfc.exe /scannow to replace any problem files
- open a support incident with Microsoft to see if they can fix the missing symbols issue ( Windows 7 Solution Center )
- If that doesn't fix it, then wipe the hard drive and reinstall Windows
- don't use "leaked"/torrent builds

The dump file blame the OS kernel, so that's not much help to us.
But the dump files do mention amdk8.sys in the stack text - and there are components from your AMD/ATI chipset drivers that date from 2006. As such, I'd expect this to be the most likely problem.
Please let us know the exact make and model of your system (of the motherboard if it's a custom build).

We'll attempt to locate Windows Vista drivers for it and will see where we can go from there.

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY
Code:

*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for ntkrpamp.exe -
Built by: 6001.18427.x86fre.vistasp1_gdr.100218-0019
Debug session time: Tue Aug 31 13:58:45.375 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:52:00.271
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for ntkrpamp.exe -
BugCheck 101, {61, 0, 803d1120, 1}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amdk8.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amdk8.sys
Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe
BUGCHECK_STR: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_2_PROC
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntkrnlpa.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntkrnlpa.exe
Debug session time: Mon Aug 30 16:49:14.011 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:33:35.796
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntkrnlpa.exe
BugCheck D1, {7aa14, 2, 8, 7aa14}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mssmbios.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mssmbios.sys
Probably caused by : ntkrnlpa.exe ( nt+8fe14 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Mon Aug 30 16:15:05.575 2010 (UTC - 4:00... Read more

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/282578-various-bsods-would-appreciate-help-minidumps-attached.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hey everyone recently I have been having Please Help BSOD attached. Minidumps some pretty extensive PC problems I really suck at debugging minidumps especially in this case So here are my thoughts BSOD Minidumps attached. Help Please I have installed a million different Windows versions on this computer all with problems blue screens List of Windows installations I have had on this thing -XP Pro SP x AND x -Vista SP x AND SP x -Windows x I get a lot more blue screens using Windows and Vista so I decided to post here I am thinking it s either hardware or driver related since the driver versions and hardware remained the same under all Windows installations I ran Memtest with no errors I ran multiple hardware diagnostic utilities with no errors I ran multiple anti-malware programs and that s not the issue Maybe drivers hard drive RAM faulty DIMM slot I attached Windows dumps and Vista dump I debugged the vista dump and it said quot ntkrnlpa exe quot was what caused the blue screen and I understand that s a Windows process I have had no luck with windows debugging Any help would be greatly appreciated I would be eternally greatful SPECS Maker Me Motherboard ASUS M A-VM RAM GB OCZ Fatal ty MHz V CPU AMD Athlon GHz PSU Ultra Lifetime Series W Graphics EVGA GT MB Sound Realtek TEMPS CPU Roughly - C GPU Anywhere from - C Everything else Below C If this problem is driver related I would bet on one of the following USB external HDD Graphics card or Sound card ------------- Again I would appreciate any help you could all provide nbsp

Relevancy 79.98%

Hey all Hoping someone here can help My PC BSOD attached) (Minidumps has been going to various blue screens for the last week and increasingly so It happens mostly when gaming which initially lead me to believe it was GPU related but test on the card have shown me nothing Next I read a post about the error message which suggested it may be RAM related and a Windows Memory Diagnostic did actually state Hardware problems were detected so I did as stated in the FAQ and removed cleaned reinstalled the RAM modules and re-tested several times Memtest which did not find any errors I thought it was finally fixed until ANOTHER BSOD This time an apparent HD related which I was lead to BSOD (Minidumps attached) believe was the case due to strange clicking sounds when the PC boots However my HD manufacturer s diagnostic and windows check disk found no errors bad sectors and my BSOD (Minidumps attached) PC continues to blue screen All but a system format I am out of options I installed some new software hardware within the last weeks which I have now uninstalled Lavasoft Adaware TrendMicro Housecall TW Link Wireless USB dongle My system is as follows CPU- Intel C D E Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-N i-SLI RAM- GB OCZ GB GEIL PC HDD- Western Digital WD Caviar SE WD AAJS GPU- BSOD (Minidumps attached) Nvidia GTS mb PSU- ATX built in watt OS- Windows Vista Home P- bit nbsp

A:BSOD (Minidumps attached)

You have tthree different errors:

Two are 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

One simply cited hardware but the other gave the probable cause as the Nvidia driver nvlddm.sys.

One error is 0x8E and these are almost always caused by hardware and are strong indicators of corrupted memory. Sometimes they can be caused by drivers. It simply listed an OS driver as the cause and these are too general to be of much help.

The remaining two errors are 0xA and these are either caused by hardware or faulty drivers. Both specifically cited memory corruption as the probable cause.

1. How long did you run Memtest (# of PASSES)?

2. Is the memory you have installed recommended for your motherboard as per Gigabyte?

3. You are running two different brands of memory. Are their CAS timings the same and are their voltage requirements the same?

4. Have you tried just running 2 gigs of memory at any time?

5. Did your BIOS set the voltage of your memory at the required specs?

6. 32-bit OS's will only recognize 3.5 gigs of RAM. Just F.Y.I.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-minidumps-attached.136212/
Relevancy 79.98%

I getting frequent BSOD errors. The minidumps are attached to the thread. I have an IMB Desktop.

Thanks,

A:BSOD no IBM (Minidumps attached)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrTech2009

I getting frequent BSOD errors. The minidumps are attached to the thread. I have an IMB Desktop.

Thanks,

Bump.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-no-ibm-minidumps-attached-475798.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hi,

Lately I been getting Bad_Spool..... and Driver_irql_less... and one other I think?!?!

I have attached the minidump files.

I really hope you guys can help.

A:Different BSOD - Minidumps attached

Quote: Originally Posted by d8000

Hi,

Lately I been getting Bad_Spool..... and Driver_irql_less... and one other I think?!?!

I have attached the minidump files.

I really hope you guys can help.

EASY

Symantec is a frequent cause of BSOD's. I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
http://us.norton.com/support/kb/web_...080710133834EN

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/224286-different-bsod-minidumps-attached.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hey everyone I have Help BSOD Minidumps Please attached. recently been experiencing some blue screen errors and I am befuzzled on what's causing them I suck at debugging and I was hoping someone around here could help me So here are my thoughts I have installed a million different Windows versions on this computer all with problems List of Windows installations I have had on this thing -XP Pro SP x AND x -Vista SP x AND SP x -Windows x I get a lot more blue screens using Windows so I decided to post here I am thinking it's either hardware or driver related since the driver versions and hardware remained the same under all Windows installations I ran Memtest with no errors I ran multiple hardware diagnostic utilities with no errors I ran multiple anti-malware programs and that's not the issue Maybe drivers hard drive RAM faulty DIMM BSOD Minidumps attached. Please Help slot I attached Windows dumps and Vista BSOD Minidumps attached. Please Help dump I debugged the vista dump and it said quot ntkrnlpa exe quot was what caused the blue screen and I understand that's a Windows process I have had no luck with windows debugging Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD Minidumps attached. Please Help

Welcome to Seven forums, canyonnehastings.

Please fill in your system specs on your profile page... that info is very helpful in diagnosing problems.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/14188-bsod-minidumps-attached-please-help.html
Relevancy 78.69%

I have a big problem with BSOD while playing Battlefield2. I've read a lot about it, tried all the solutions, but nothing worked. Please can you look into those minidumps and tell what is all about?

regards
Radek

A:BSOD Battlefield 2 please help, minidumps attached

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your minidumps crash with a bugcheck of 9C.

This means you have some sort of hardware failure.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

Disconnect anything not required to run your system.

Check your mobo for bulging or leaking capacitors. See HERE for further info.

Check your system temperatures and check that your psu is putting out enough power for your system.

0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

This is a hardware issue: an unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. The parameters have different meanings depending on what type of CPU you have but, while diagnostic, rarely lead to a clear solution. Most commonly it results from overheating, from failed hardware (RAM, CPU, hardware bus, power supply, etc.), or from pushing hardware beyond its capabilities (e.g., overclocking a CPU).

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-battlefield-2-please-help-minidumps-attached.46471/
Relevancy 78.69%

Hey,

A friend of mine has a desktop system that's been working more or less perfectly for the last year, but is currently experiencing random failures. memtest86+ indicates that there may be a RAM problem, but it's intermittent. I've attached the minidump files-- could someone take a look and verify if this is a RAM related issue, or might it be software-based?

Many thanks!

A:RAM related BSOD - Minidumps attached

Quote: Originally Posted by GunboatDebater

Hey,

A friend of mine has a desktop system that's been working more or less perfectly for the last year, but is currently experiencing random failures. memtest86+ indicates that there may be a RAM problem, but it's intermittent. I've attached the minidump files-- could someone take a look and verify if this is a RAM related issue, or might it be software-based?

Many thanks!

Virtually all of these are memory management (probably caused by a driver)

These were caused by a memory exception. Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.
1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/189943-ram-related-bsod-minidumps-attached.html
Relevancy 78.69%

I have recently been receiving various BSOD's. I have no idea what the cause could be.
System specifications and compressed minidumps are attached.

A:Constant BSOD's (attached minidumps)

Please fully follow - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/298494-constant-bsods-attached-minidumps.html
Relevancy 78.69%

Ok let me first mention that this exact same computer worked without any problems before I got the SSD I then got an ocz agility gb SSD drive I plugged it in and reinstalled windows bit on it I was then getting bsods here and there but I figured it was a driver issue I got the latest intel rapid storage driver and installed it Video sound and network drivers are up to date That seemed to get rid of most of the bsods I would still however often get a BSOD when bit SSD win7 minidumps 64 attached. + = BSOD. coming back to the computer after being away for a while There was then a period where it was fine So today I finally did windows update had a lot of updates pending about Now I am stuck with a bsod issue I can t solve Keep getting a quot page fault in SSD + win7 64 bit = BSOD. minidumps attached. non paged area quot I uninstalled the AS rock Overclock utility i had simply used it to set the DRAM voltage not to do any other overclocking I went it to the BIOS and made sure all settings were on AUTO and that speedstep and C-state were disabled I tested the memory for an hour and it was fine I m still getting this one BSOD at least once a day Also note I SSD + win7 64 bit = BSOD. minidumps attached. ran prime stress test for about an hour and it produced no BSODs I should note my memory is on the highest SPD setting with everything automatically set voltage for the SSD + win7 64 bit = BSOD. minidumps attached. spd setting of mhz is v Nothing is overclocked Attached is a zip of a few of my dump files Appreciate any help on this one because I love my SSD nbsp

A:SSD + win7 64 bit = BSOD. minidumps attached.

Well Sphinx,

I have a Agility II 120Gb with FW 1.23
In a while i get problems, crashes and BSOD's (Page_Fault_In_None_Paged_Area, PFN_List_Corrupt, Driver_IRQL_NOT_Less_Or_Equal)

Normal are this issues with memory, i had 8Gb OCZ 1600 7-7-7-24 BE in a Asus Crosshair IV. This memory was not on the QVL of the mainboard. But SSD's are also memory.
OCZ changed it for the version OCZ 1600 8-8-8-24 BE which was supported by the QVL of the Asus Crosshair IV.

If i put the right values and right voltages at the memory, 6 processes of Memtest over 6 cores of a AMD 1090T BE hexcore, each 1024 memory, then all memory is Perfect.

Then at some moment when memtests were ready and do my work or gaming, i get a BSOD like above or a total reboot.
Now i have installed Win 7 64 bit again and again and again, every time till a BSOD appears in the Setup of Windows. Also there came a moment that the Windows setup cannot find any harddrives and 4 new tries of reboot, the setup can find the drives again and install till finishing installation and then crashed again with a BSOD.

When Windows 7 X64 was installed, sometimes it runs great for hours and at some moment it crashed and crashed and crashed.

All this above is again and again and again. Bios setting are good, voltages are good.
A /chkdsk result always in some repair of floating files.

But Sphinx, i cannot help you and need also help, only share all things i tried and after month's of testing i know it is not a memory issue, but maybe a SSD Memory issue.

My system, nothing is overclocked:
MB: Asus Crosshair IV Formula
CPU: AMD 1090T BE Hexcore
MEM: OCZ 1600MHz, 8-8-8-24 BE
GPU: ATI Radeon HD5970
Shinoby

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ssd-win7-64-bit-bsod-minidumps-attached.979963/
Relevancy 78.69%

hi I am running Windows XP SP on quite a dated computer that has been pretty solid up until now It is randomly suffering from BSODs sometimes only after a short period of time but it can also go a few days without any issues After one such BSOD attached, help with analysis minidumps BSOD, need I rebooted the computer and after the initial screen where you BSOD, minidumps attached, need help with analysis can access bios I was greeted with a blank screen with a on it Not good So I went into bios and changed it to fail-safe settings and everything went fine Then the BSODs set back in after BSOD, minidumps attached, need help with analysis a few days I have attached the latest minidumps I have tried analyzing them but I really can t work it out only consistent theme I see is win k sys But this hasn t led me to any answers Specs Pentium CPU GHZ gb of memory Would be greatful for any assistance and if you need more info just ask Thank you nbsp

A:BSOD, minidumps attached, need help with analysis

whooops attachments didnt upload properly, here they are

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-minidumps-attached-need-help-with-analysis.147833/
Relevancy 78.69%

I recently built my computer at ibuypower.com and I have been getting endless BSOD's at random times. I have attached all of my dump files.

A:Multiple BSOD's attached minidumps

Could be a hardware problem or incompatibility between components.

But first follow these instructions : Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions . It's best to know your system specs and other windows information.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294176-multiple-bsods-attached-minidumps.html
Relevancy 78.69%

I have a hp dv6 laptop with windows 7 ultimate x64. I am facing severe BSOD problems. I know its not a hardware problem as I have done memtest. Also, my SFC/scannow says that there are corrupt files that it cannot repair. SO I'm pretty sure its a software problem. Please help me out. I have attached the minidump files as required by you. Please help me.

A:BSOD on start up. Attached minidumps.

Hello aalekh1508.

Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus and the touchpad driver, SynTPEnh.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Now restart the computer a few times. Does the BSODs continue? If so, test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.
If memtest comes free from errors, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any. Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {41287, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+454f5 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
# Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000041287, An illegal page fault occurred while holding working set synchronization.
Parameter 2 contains the referenced virtual address.
Arg2: 0000000000000000
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41287

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

TRAP_FRAME: fffff8800d17d700 -- (.trap 0xfffff8800d17d700)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000fffffffff rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000002b26
rdx=0000000000930975 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff8000341e93d rsp=fffff8800d17d890 rbp=fffff8800d17db60
r8=fb00000930975847 r9=84000000000003e0 r10=fffff68000015930
r11=00... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/299203-bsod-start-up-attached-minidumps.html
Relevancy 78.69%

Hello there! My BSODs have gone from bad to worse recently. Im way to uneducated in the ways of the computer so i will have to turn to you that actually know something. I'v followed the steps in the BSOD sticky and attached a .rar file with all the information you asked for.

Everything except my second harddrive and my dvd-players are up to date.

Thanks in advance! // Frustrated guy

A:Vista x64 BSOD, Minidumps attached

Initially looks like memory corruption. Some BSODs reporting page corruption due to the fact.

You may start by running Memtest86+ for at least 7 passes (run overnight). Any errors shown will depict bad RAM as most likely cause.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/vista-x64-bsod-minidumps-attached-607120.html
Relevancy 77.83%

I can't take it anymore I've been dealing with this problem for a year or two now Basically had this problem since I had this PC and I should of returned it when I first got it but as I need my PC for school and work I really had no option to go without a info attached. BSOD. Minidumps/Speccy PC Anyway BSOD. Minidumps/Speccy info attached. my PC crashes several times a day and its very frustrating It seems to crash from a lot of things but nothing that really does it specifically every time I play League of Legends and when you are using its desktop UI it will crash during champion select scree but while running the game it RARELY crashes It's odd I go to get a drink and my pc is idling and I come back to a BSOD I let something DL over night and it crashes I play games on full settings and it works fine for hours on end I browse on chrome and scroll around for a little and it crashes I haven't kept track of all the error codes but I see a lot of A clock time Interrupt was not recieved' also irql not less or equal and some others that I get randomly See attached info http speccy piriform com results jB EgwN dLtOjjBSUkTq xM MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by Jared administrator on - - at Running from C Users Jared Downloads Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack X Boot Mode Normal Event log errors Application errors Error AM Source SideBySide User Description Activation context generation failed for C Windows WinSxS manifests amd microsoft windows common-controls b ccf df none fa ac ac manifest Error in manifest or policy file C Windows WinSxS manifests amd microsoft windows common-controls b ccf df none fa ac ac manifest on line C Windows WinSxS manifests amd microsoft windows common-controls b ccf df none fa ac ac manifest A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version already active Conflicting components are Component C Windows WinSxS manifests amd microsoft windows common-controls b ccf df none fa ac ac manifest Component C Windows WinSxS manifests x microsoft windows common-controls b ccf df none e e bd f b manifest Error AM Source SideBySide User Description Activation context generation failed for C Windows WinSxS manifests amd microsoft windows common-controls b ccf df none fa ac ac manifest Error in manifest or policy file C Windows WinSxS manifests amd microsoft windows common-controls b ccf df none fa ac ac manifest on line C Windows WinSxS manifests amd microsoft windows common-controls b ccf df none fa ac ac manifest A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version already active Conflicting components are Component C Windows WinSxS manifests amd microsoft windows common-controls b ccf df none fa ac ac manifest Component C Windows WinSxS manifests x microsoft windows common-controls b ccf df none e e bd f b manifest Error AM Source Application Error User Description Windows cannot access the file for one of the following reasons there is a problem with the network connection the disk that the file is stored on or the storage drivers installed on this computer or the disk is missing Windows closed the program Desktop Window Manager because of this error Program Desktop Window Manager File The error value is listed in the Additional Data section User Action Open the file again This situation might be a temporary problem that corrects itself when the program runs again If the file still cannot be accessed and - It is on the network your network administrator should verify that there is not a problem with the network and that the server can be contacted - It is on a removable disk for example a floppy disk or CD-ROM verify that the disk is fully inserted into the computer Check and repair the file system by running CHKDSK To run CHKDSK click Start click Run type CMD and then click OK At the command prompt type CHKDSK F and then press ENTER If the problem persists restore the file from a backup copy Determine whether other files... Read more

A:BSOD. Minidumps/Speccy info attached.

Hi

Please upload the crash dump for analysis. 

1. If you are using CCleaner or Windows disk cleanup, stop using it until the issue is solved. These programs will delete the dumps automatically.

2. Open C:\Windows\Minidump folder and copy all the dumps to a temporary folder. If there is only one, run the system until you got three or more crashes. Zip the dumps to a single file and attach it with the next reply.

If the file size is more than 512kb, upload the zipped dumps to a free file hosting site and post the download link to it.

Example file hosting sites :

https://www.box.com/

http://www.mediafire.com/

http://www.sendspace.com

Are you using any virtualization software in the system ?. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/506646/bsod-minidumpsspeccy-info-attached/
Relevancy 77.83%

Hi!

I have been having problems with my computer for a little over a year now. I believe it may be lying in the memory, but am not sure. Here is what I know and have done:

(1) Everything in the "Before you post your minidumps" thread.
(2) After running memtest on my 4 gig, I discovered 2 that appeared bad. Removed those and will call memory co. to send back
(3) Still having problems.

My system, as of these 3 minidumps, is Vista 32 SP2, 2 gig ram.

Can someone please look at these and let me know of any problems they see?

Thanks,

Rob

A:Vista help - Differing BSOD's, minidumps attached

Rob, please give us your five most recent minidumps in one Zip file.

If you have any errors with memtest those sticks need to be replaced as you are doing. I or someone else will read your dumps.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/vista-help-differing-bsods-minidumps-attached.136464/
Relevancy 77.83%

Hi all I would appreciate it very much if someone could give me a hand here because it s driving me crazy In the past I had BSOD in attached case - of Another Minidumps Vista regularly BSODs always in waves mostly BAD POOL CALLER and IRLQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL and therefore I decided recently to format my computer again I did it three times in one week because it refused to install both of the service packs and the NET Framework by itself even when tried manually when Windows Update failed The Another case of BSOD in Vista - Minidumps attached last time I resolved by immediately after formatting installing them myself having downloaded them on my Another case of BSOD in Vista - Minidumps attached other laptop and then start looking for the updates on Windows Update which seemed to work fine Just two updates that I don t render very important fail again and again Unfortunately the BSODs started again after two days and even Another case of BSOD in Vista - Minidumps attached more frequently than before The last days it s mostly SPECIAL POOL DETECTED MEMORY CORRUPTION BlueScreenView mostly points out ntkranpla exe hal dll and once ecache sys I will add the minidump files as an attachment Yesterday and continuing tonight I ran Memtest because I figured that everything pointed to some bad RAM but the result doesn t point out any error Pentium E MHz L Cache K MB s L Cache K MB s L Cache None Memory M MB s Chipset Intel GM GL ECC Disabled - FSB MHz Type DDR-II Settings RAM MHz DDR CAS - - - Dual Channel WallTime aprox Cached M RsvdMem K MemMap e Cache on ECC off Test Std Pass Errors ECC Errs - Memory SPD Informations SLOT MB DDR - ProMos Mosel Vitelic V G QCFW-F SLOT MB DDR - ProMos Mosel Vitelic V G QCFW-F A few curiosities that may be related with the problem or not - Regularly when I start the computer with my external hard disk plugged in Windows doesn t continue loading until I remove the cable - I randomly get error messages from Windows saying that either Superfetch Windows Host Processes or my Dell WLAN Card stopped working mostly directly after starting my computer In the last case I can still continue using internet normally however McAfee also doesn t always work fine Does anyone have a clue how to proceed from here nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/another-case-of-bsod-in-vista-minidumps-attached.1074399/
Relevancy 77.83%

For the last - weeks I ve begun to bluescreen times a day It happens in the middle of applications but also when I on attached)..wah plus 0x0000009c, (minidumps others.. BSOD's SP3; usu. Constant XP haven t even opened anything Other days it runs fine for hours on end I don t overclock I m running AVG I didn t install anything or make any Constant BSOD's on XP SP3; usu. 0x0000009c, plus others.. (minidumps attached)..wah changes before this isht started to happen Specs I bought this in March CPU AMD Athlon X Dual Core Processor GHz RAM Crucial CT AA M FJ GB DIMM DDR PC - U DDR - - - - - - - GPU NVIDIA GeForce GS SP GHz MB DDR x MHz PCIe x MoBo ASRock N -S PSU Logisys PS D-BK ATX- W Switching Mode power supply actually it reads Total Power W Constant BSOD's on XP SP3; usu. 0x0000009c, plus others.. (minidumps attached)..wah Max Output W I am not techie about PCs so please be gentle I read as many forums as I could understand I ve run a bunch of tests now System Mechanic cleaned up the registry plus I defragged I ran HDtune - hard drive checked out fine I booted in Safe Mode and uninstalled the graphics drivers amp reinstalled the newest ones from the nVidia website The machine BSOD d in Safe Mode too I ran passes of memtest last night for hours with ZERO errors WhoCrashed comes up with different windows system processes etc so I understand it s prob not any one of those but something else is causing them to fault conflicting drivers something something or DLL something something I ve also run Belarc Advisor SiSoft Sandra Speedfan Fresh Diagnose and AutoRuns but to be honest after pouring over all this stuff I dunno what I m looking at Like I said a few days ago I didn t know what BIOS stood for I ve checked the event log and error log and there s a bunch of red icons but I m not sure which ones if any are really meaningful Can anyone help me make sense of those The bluescreen error codes were all x c quot machine check exception quot for a long time but I think after I some of these diagnostics they ve started to change slightly I could be wrong But now I ve also seen a e and also I ve read that quot lot of BSOD s are caused by faulty ram underpowered psu s overheating overclocking dust and debris quot and this is especially so with the quot machine check exception quot error it s usu a hardware issue So based on my grossly inexperienced attempts at trouble shooting my thoughts are I have a dodgy mainboard lt how do I determine for sure I see no bulging caps etc gt my PSU is weaksauce lt is there any way to know without a multimeter the fan seems way louder than my previous comp gt my CPU is overheating or is not receiving enough steady power from the PSU how do I check this the sticker says it outputs A on the V isn t this a little low the fan on the CPU heatsink also quot brrs quot pretty loud esp at startup but it runs c rpm so I think is ok thoughts I have driver conflicts or do I need to manually install and reinstall all my drivers shouldn t the windows updater take care of this automatically Last one of the anaylsis tools noted that my video card biosis more than years old and might need updating but I m a little hesitant to quot flash the video bios quot or whatever I understand this can be risky lt Any thoughts on this gt If you have any clues as to what how to trouble shoot next I would REALLY appreciate your insight Attached are the most recent minidumps but I also have earlier ones too which are probably all quot machine check exception x c quot ones So I can upload them too if it would help Please advise Mahalo nbsp

A:Constant BSOD's on XP SP3; usu. 0x0000009c, plus others.. (minidumps attached)..wah

sorry, one more thing, checked the Device Manager and looks like nothing amiss there, either :/

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/constant-bsods-on-xp-sp3-usu-0x0000009c-plus-others-minidumps-attached-wah.155933/
Relevancy 77.4%

Hey everyone I been looking for help on my BSOD issue I have figured out where to find the minidump files and I have hopefully attached them here I was has having BSOD's problem before but I didnt know what to do about it or what it was So I formatted my hard drive and Minidumps Mutliple start and random. up BSOD's attached on reinstalled windows The computer came with Vista and I installed Windows a year ago I am still getting the BSOD at random times and on start up after the reinstall I started to learn what Stop codes are and that this issue is fixable I hope So if someone can take a look at my minidumps and let me know what is happening it would be greatly appreciated I remember I had a BSOD over a year ago and I un plugged and plugged back in SATA cables and RAM sticks to clean up connects A friend of mine told to do Mutliple BSOD's on start up and random. Minidumps attached it then and it seemed to have helped I hope that is the case now the machine is running fine for the past hour now I hope it continues

A:Mutliple BSOD's on start up and random. Minidumps attached

No DMPS attached.

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/219083-mutliple-bsods-start-up-random-minidumps-attached.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Hello all To begin with you should know that the following post will contain a lot of explanation So expect it to be quite long So I ll start by attached minidumps driver-related/motherboard/CPU/RAM..., BSOD telling my story I m a nd year IT student so I do programming and such My studies require me to have a lot of programs so I have the following programs for school Micro Focus Net Express for COBOL class SAS Enterprise Guide for maths class Eclipse Galileo for java programming class Adobe Photoshop CS Maple for maths class Half BSOD driver-related/motherboard/CPU/RAM..., minidumps attached of these programs were very hard to install especially the older one from Micro Focus Net Express and since I don t have a recent back-up yet I prefer not to do a complete format or a fresh reinstall So it could of course also be that the BSOD s are caused by incompatible software such as Micro Focus Oh boy installing that one really did make my blood boil or perhaps the SAS program But I ve set the properties of both those in such a way that the computability mode is set up to let them run in Windows XP SP mode Now the problem A few months ago I discovered that I had a nasty rootkit virus and thus I had to BSOD driver-related/motherboard/CPU/RAM..., minidumps attached format my computer and had to do a clean install So it was a vanilla Windows Vista Business Since I have a Windows upgrade Option I asked my dad if he wanted to install my Windows Professional So I went from Windows Vista Business to Windows Professional I don t know if this matters but he didn t use the Dell Windows Upgrade Assistant DVD prior to the Windows Upgrade DVD Which now results in a pop-up program from the Upgrade Assistant each time I start my computer but I just click it away every time So the upgrade assistant DVD was never used and thus some upgrades probably failed Now that s not the big issue The issue is that I get BSOD for a reason I don t understand They happen completely random sometimes I get a BSOD when the computer was running for a few hours sometimes I get a BSOD half an hour after the startup They happen while surfing on the web while opening a Word-file while the computer is just idle and I don t have any programs running in the background not even torrents or when I m playing music movies youtube I suspect that it s a driver-related problem but I also thought that I could perhaps have a rootkit again And thus I used GMER Rootkit Detector and Remover Unfortunately when I run the program after a few minutes I get another BSOD I zipped all the minidump files I have so if you want you can check them out They are dated from to and I have a total of minidumps I checked them with the Debug Diagnostic Tool I think it s from Microsoft and most of them or all of them have somewhat the same information In short they tell me the following Type of Analysis Performed Hang Analysis Operating System Windows Vista I run Windows tho Process ID Process Image ntkrpamp exe Script Name CrashHangAnalysis asp Status Failed Error Code x Source Line Line column I googled the process image ntkrpamp exe and I found all kinds of results people said it was a problem with the RAM or the motherboard some said it was CPU others claimed it to be faulty drivers Due to this wide range of possible causes I have no idea where exactly the problem is So for your information what follows now is a list of all the things I ve already tried Ran a full virus-scan with Windows Security Essentials I have anti-virus scanners installed but they don t conflict with each other luckily I mostly use WSE to scan and over night I did a full scan of both my disks OS C and Recovery D and it found nothing No problems no viruses Ran Malwarebytes Anti-Malware I did a full scan with this program and it resulted in infected files the files were all named Trojan P P Agent It removed all of the infected files luckily I then found out that all these files were located in Windows old and I was kinda shocked ag... Read more

A:BSOD driver-related/motherboard/CPU/RAM..., minidumps attached

Quick edit:

I can't seem to find the 'Edit' button anywhere, so I apologise for doing it this way. I just noticed that I didn't included the Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2 folder, so I quickly zipped it and added it to this reply.
I couldn't manage to find out how to get HTML output from the perfmon tho. When I run perfmon, I get a page with the performances and stuff, but no idea on how to get that in html. perfmon / report also just doesn't work. :S

Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-driver-related-motherboard-cpu-ram-minidumps-attached-527376.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Hey guys I took a day Vista screen, on at attached BSOD minidumps loading off from gaming on my Vista PC two days ago a rare occurrence and went upstairs to play Kingdom Hearts instead When I returned the following morning BSOD on Vista at loading screen, minidumps attached and booted the computer I was met with a BSOD after seeing the loading page and a cursor for about a second The computer proceeded to reboot and repeat From what I could read the blue screen was due to a Page Fault In Nonpaged Area error I tried rebooting in each of the Safe Mode options and they work so I hope that I can rule out hardware failures I m on the afflicted computer right now in Safe Mode with Networking so I can attach the minidump files below The first five are from the morning where I recognised the issue the last four are from this morning My diagnosis so far is that it is some kind of software issue due to a recent windows update nbsp

A:BSOD on Vista at loading screen, minidumps attached

Please only attach your five most recent dumps via Zip file. If we need earlier ones we'll request them. Thanks.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-on-vista-at-loading-screen-minidumps-attached.154636/
Relevancy 77.4%

Hi folks,

Keep getting random crashes then seen online to run verifier.exe which I did and it came up with a few minidumps. It seems that my drivers are all up to date as I have checked them in update drivers.

Please please help, this seems impossible to get to the bottom of!

Thanks in advance

A:Occasional BSOD ran verifier.exe minidumps attached AVGtdia.sys etc

Quote: Originally Posted by windows7NI

Hi folks,

Keep getting random crashes then seen online to run verifier.exe which I did and it came up with a few minidumps. It seems that my drivers are all up to date as I have checked them in update drivers.

Please please help, this seems impossible to get to the bottom of!

Thanks in advance

Driver verified and Related to avgtdia.sys Network connection watcher from AVG
Please remove and replace your Avast with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/199249-occasional-bsod-ran-verifier-exe-minidumps-attached-avgtdia-sys-etc.html
Relevancy 77.4%

This is a Windows 7 64 bit Sager (CLEVO) Np9130Laptop

Processor: Intel? Core? i7-3610QM (2.3~3.3GHz) w/6M L3 Cache - 4 Cores - 8 Threads
RAM:32GB (4x8GB) DDR3/1333 Dual Channel Memory
HDD: 240GB Intel? 520 Series SATA III Solid-State Drive
Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M 192bit w/1.5GB GDDR5

This laptop is used by interior designer to run AutoCAD and other graphical intensive applications.

I have attached all minidump files. Driver verifier was turned on durng this process and was running during the last two BSOD.

The Laptop has been running Symantec Endpoint Protection v 12.1 which I just uninstalled with the cleanwiipe utility as it was not functioning correctly. Hoping someone could possibly confirm that Symantec was playing a role in the BSOD's ?

Appreciate any help.

A:BSOD - random times, several minidumps attached, verifier is on

Click on button below ....

It will download the DM log collector. Right click on the application and run as administrator. It will generate a .zip file on your desktop. Upload the .zip.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367882-bsod-random-times-several-minidumps-attached-verifier.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hello,

I have been experiencing a blue screen lately, with the following error:
0x0000009c (0x00000004, 0x805461f0, 0xb2000000, 0x00070f0f)
There have been some threads earlier about that, but I've attached few minidump files if someone could take a specific look and bring some news....

If it helps with anything, I have:
Gigabyte K8U 939 mobo
AMD Athlon 3600+
2x 512mb of Corsair memory

If you're familiar with .dmps please have a look. Thank you
If you need more info just tell me what and I'll post.

A:Specific BSoD error, minidumps attached, analyzing needed

FX5700 gpu
creative 5.1 live sound

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/specific-bsod-error-minidumps-attached-analyzing-needed.107578/
Relevancy 73.1%

My computer has been on a crashing spree this week It usually only crashes when I play games guild wars world of warcraft dungeons amp dragons online I ve tested the ram with memcheck and it returned no errors although from what I ve read heard that doesn t necessarily mean the ram is fine The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x e xc xb a attached) minidumps crashing (BSODs, Windows xb bcc xb bc A dump was Windows crashing (BSODs, minidumps attached) saved in C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x xb c x xb d a x A dump was saved in C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x xb d x xb a a x A dump was saved in C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x xb x xb fb a x A dump was saved in C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x xff x xff x A dump was saved in C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp Any help I might receive on this issue will be much appreciated Thanks nbsp

A:Windows crashing (BSODs, minidumps attached)

The culprit is faulty memory

Hi,

4 minidumps are crashed at kmixer and this is the symptom of faulty memory. Memtest is not a perfect tool to test the memory as some faulty ram can pass memtest.

Suggestion
1. Check the temperature of the CPU and make sure that it is not overheat (ie temperature < 60C)
Make sure that the CPU fan works properly
2. Reseat the memory stick to another memory slot. Reseat video card as well.
3. Downclock the ram. Check to default setting if you video card is overclocked.
4. Clean the dust inside the computer case
5. Make sure that the ram is compatible to the motherboard
6. Check the bios setting about memory timing and make sure that it is on
For example : DIMM1 and DIMM2 do not have the same timing.
DIMM1: Corsair CMX512-3200C2 512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM (2.5-3-3-8 @ 200 MHz) (2.0-3-3-7 @ 166 MHz)
DIMM2: Corsair CMX512-3200C2 512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM (3.0-3-3-8 @ 200 MHz)
DIMM3: Corsair CMX512-3200C2 512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM (3.0-3-3-8 @ 200 MHz)
7. Make sure that your PSU have adequate power to drive all the hardware including USB devices
8. Run chkdsk /r at command prompt
9. Run 3DMark 2005 to test your video card
10. Upgrade BIOS

If it still crashes, diagnostic which memory stick is faulty
Take out one memory stick. If windows does not crash, the removed memory stick is faulty.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-crashing-bsods-minidumps-attached.39432/
Relevancy 71.38%

I have a Compaq Proliant ML530 running Windows 2003 Server and Exchange 2003. The machine has had the same 3GB of ram and nothing has changed. I have been experiencing random reeboots. Sometimes everyday other times it may run for a 3 or 4 days. Other than the reboots and bugchecks it runs great. I have attached a handfull of minidumps. Thanks in advance for your time and help.

A:Windows 2003 Server Random Reboots (minidumps attached)

Hi,

I believe that your problem has multiple culprits
1) Faulty motherboard: as one of the minidumps has bucket_id cpu_caller_error which is the symptom of faulty motherboard.
2) Software error at Norton AV

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-2003-server-random-reboots-minidumps-attached.38298/
Relevancy 65.79%

My computer is getting the blue screen of death... if anyone can help me it would go greatly appreciated (i've noticed CPC is very helpful in this area )

Thanks

-Dave

A:Need Help ! ( Minidumps attached )

Bump

Hopefully someone is able to figure it out. My computer is currently under warranty, however, the company that built my computer can't find anything wrong w/ it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/need-help-minidumps-attached.38929/
Relevancy 65.79%

This is the last 3 dump files that was created during those crashing. I hope you could help me. Also, if you could teach me on how to read and interpret the dump files, that would be of great help too.

Thanks,
alienation

what application program do you use in order to read those dump files? thanks

A:Minidumps attached.

I have moved your post to the correct forum.

Unfortunately your version of Windows doesn`t provide the correct symbol package, so I can`t read your minidumps.

Take a look at this thread HERE for info on Windows 2000 symbol packs etc.

Also, read this thread HERE and see if it helps you to identify the culprit.

Regards Howard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/minidumps-attached.76027/
Relevancy 65.79%

well i couldnt use winzip kept getting some error so i zipped with winrar and uploaded it to a file host heres the download link to all my minidumps hope you guys can help me. thank you

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=30MZ5IXV4KVDU23YWJYKP3JEZJ

A:Need help minidumps attached

Hi Rony,

The culprit is faulty memory.

Suggestion
1. Check the temperature of the CPU and make sure that it is not overheat (ie temperature < 60C)
2. Reseat the memory stick to another memory slot
3. Downclock the ram
1. Take out one memory stick. If windows does not crash, the removed memory stick is faulty.
2. If you have only one memory stick, replace the ram

Debug report of one of your minidumps
Mini110205-04.dmp
KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000008e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Some common problems are exception code 0x80000003. This means a hard
coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted
/NODEBUG. This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have
hardcoded breakpoints in retail code, but ...
If this happens, make sure a debugger gets connected, and the
system is booted /DEBUG. This will let us see why this breakpoint is
happening.
Arguments:
Arg1: c0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 812c3078, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: b99298b0, Trap Frame
Arg4: 00000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - "0x%08lx"

FAULTING_IP:
+ffffffff812c3078
812c3078 007a2b add [edx+0x2b],bh

TRAP_FRAME: b99298b0 -- (.trap ffffffffb99298b0)
.trap ffffffffb99298b0
ErrCode = 00000002
eax=00000001 ebx=baf53f6a ecx=812c2044 edx=24d30000 esi=b9929954 edi=ff987a48
eip=812c3078 esp=b9929924 ebp=812c314d iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na pe nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010202
812c3078 007a2b add [edx+0x2b],bh ds:0023:24d3002b=??
.trap
Resetting default scope

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 4
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x8E
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 89400824 to 812c3078
SYMBOL_ON_RAW_STACK: 1

STACK_COMMAND: .trap ffffffffb99298b0; dds @$csp ; kb

CHKIMG_EXTENSION: !chkimg -lo 50 -d !tcpip
!chkimg -lo 50 -d !tcpip
baf53f6a-baf53f70 7 bytes - tcpip!UDPSend

[ 55 8b ec 83 ec 60 53:b0 04 e9 ef f3 36 c6 ]
7 errors : !tcpip (baf53f6a-baf53f70)

MODULE_NAME: memory_corruption
IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption
FOLLOWUP_NAME: memory_corruption
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0
MEMORY_CORRUPTOR: LARGE
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_LARGE
BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_LARGE

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/need-help-minidumps-attached.36710/
Relevancy 64.93%

I'm using windows bit profesional the original OS was vista but i upgraded some time ago i have reinstalled the OS a number of tiems hoping to get rid of the problem but it keeps coming back the last reinstall was two days ago and i formatted both partitions of my hardrive before installation i think the windows disc i used may have been quite old i purchased the even BSOD after format recurrent windows crashes and reinstall and of OS The hardware is about years old My recurrent BSOD and crashes even after format and reinstall of windows computer is always running fine untill i play any sort of game requiring a moderate amount of memory i then either crash but can still here skype or itunes in the background and it then sometimes comes back if i hit the start button or most of the time it just freezes if that recurrent BSOD and crashes even after format and reinstall of windows doesn't happen i will get the BSOD when recurrent BSOD and crashes even after format and reinstall of windows i last checked the BSOD's that were occurring were having different causes from different drivers there was a point where i ran the memory diagnostic which made some changes and then my pc couldn't get to the log in screen at all so i had to reinstall again I've been trying to fix this problem for weeks now but i am getting no where i would greatly appreciate any help whatsoever any extra specs are on my profile thanks again ashleigh

A:recurrent BSOD and crashes even after format and reinstall of windows

ive had another few BSOD's and crashes since i posted this so i thought i may aswell make another health report and system check, ope it sheds some more light on the problem

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/220475-recurrent-bsod-crashes-even-after-format-reinstall-windows.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Format disk crashes system - minidumps attached

i have a dual boot XP SP2...i just reinstalled one of the 2 OS's. it's been fine for 3-4 days. then today suddenly it won't boot. i've gone through a lot, trashed the whole second system and still Windows won't let me format that partition. it crashes each time...minidumps attached.

and i can't re-install Windows for some reason, now it doesn't recognize any drives! they are SATA drives and yes i properly loaded the drivers beforehand!!!

any help is appreciated before i have to trash both systems and start from scratch.

A:I'm lost - minidumps attached

Your minidumps are crashing at csrss.exe. This is the Microsoft Client/Server Runtime Server Subsystem, and is a very important system file.

First go and follow the Read stickies in the security and the web forum.

This is to rule out any viruses, or malware.

If your computer is clean, then maybe doing a Windows repair may help.

Instructions for doing a repair can be found HERE

Regards Howard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/im-lost-minidumps-attached.36168/
Relevancy 64.93%

I have been here multiple times, and I appreciate the help. I still am getting BSODs when I play games. Currently I am playing Empire: Total War. I only get the BSOD when playing a game.

Previously I tested out my memory and graphics card; everything seems okay. Bios and drivers are all up to date. I wonder if there isn't some underlying problem with my graphics card and Windows 7.

Anyway, I have included the minidumps, so I am grateful for any help.

A:Still Crashing...minidumps attached

Previous posts here:
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...ew-system.html
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...sh-please.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/75724-still-crashing-minidumps-attached.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I built a new PC about months ago All the parts came from TigerDirect com My problem is the following For some reason my PC will reboot out of the blue Usually happens while playing World of Warcraft but has happened when it is sitting at idle with no applications running It has also rebooted while playing other games including Sims and Half-life I have ran spyware removal and virus scans which all turn out clean Someone suggested it was a overheating isssue but that holds little waight since the rebooting happens sporadically at different temps I cant reboots Help Please PC by itself: Minidumps attached! seem to get memtest to run since I have no floppy dirve and the CD version wont work for me The only thing I have yet to do was post my minidumps which I will do now A friend told me it could be my HDD but im not sure that is the case Computer Specs Field Value Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition OS Service Pack Service Pack DirectX DirectX c Motherboard CPU Type AMD Athlon MHz x Motherboard Name Asus K V SE Deluxe PCI AGP WiFi DDR DIMM PC reboots by itself: Minidumps attached! Please Help Audio Gigabit LAN IEEE- Motherboard Chipset VIA VT Apollo K T AMD Hammer System Memory MB DDR SDRAM BIOS Type AMI Communication Port Communications Port COM Communication Port PC reboots by itself: Minidumps attached! Please Help Communications Port COM Communication Port Printer Port LPT Display Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT MB D Accelerator nVIDIA GeForce GT Monitor Philips E quot CRT CX Multimedia Audio Adapter Creative PC reboots by itself: Minidumps attached! Please Help SB SB Live -bit Sound Card Storage IDE Controller VIA Bus Master IDE Controller SCSI RAID Controller VIA Serial ATA RAID Controller Floppy Drive Floppy disk drive Disk Drive Maxtor L P GB IDE Optical Drive LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW- S SMART Hard Disks Status OK Partitions C NTFS MB MB free Input Keyboard Logitech PS Keyboard Mouse Logitech-compatible Mouse PS Network Network Adapter MAC Bridge Miniport - Packet Scheduler Miniport Network Adapter Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet Base-T Adapter Copper RJ- nbsp

A:PC reboots by itself: Minidumps attached! Please Help

aww 14 views still no help

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pc-reboots-by-itself-minidumps-attached-please-help.36390/
Relevancy 64.93%

Over the past week or so i have been getting more and more unexplained system restarts, now blue screen, no warning the PC will just restart itself.

There is no one time that it keeps doing it, it is totally random apart from today when i tried to load up a game and each time i loaded it the system restarted.

I know the basics of a PC but when it comes to Windows Minidumps i havent a clue what im looking for so if anyone could help resolve the program it would be much appreciated.

I have attached the two minidumps which happened today.

Thankyou in advance.

A:PC Restarts (minidumps attached)

Inside the 2 MiniDumps:

BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, bf80c9b0, a5c2fbc8, 0}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys

BugCheck 10000050, {f5142cbc, 0, 804e8d94, 2}
Probably caused by : memory_corruptionClick to expand...

Can be your AntiVirus or personal Firewall causing issues
Can be that you need to update all your Motherboard Drivers
Can be that you need to run Memtest (for 7 Passes) on your Ram

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pc-restarts-minidumps-attached.105804/
Relevancy 64.07%

I have a Compaq proliant server (DL380 G1) which has recently strated to blue screen and restart. I receive Event id 1003 on restart but cannot track down the cause. I have attached a handful minidumps to see if anyone can shed any light as to why this is happening.

Many thanks

A:Unexpected restarts Minidumps attached

All your minidumps crash with a bugcheck of A, several reference the driver vsp.sys. This is part of your Veritas software.

Try updating the vsp.sys driver. Check for any patches that might be available.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unexpected-restarts-minidumps-attached.38449/
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi,

This is my first post...

Ive had constant bluescreening for the last couple of days, only thing ive done is install far cry about 2 weeks ago but only started playing it recently. i changed graphic settings yesterday ingame and it crashed my system, ill try downloading the latest ati graphics dirvers, i also had to reseat my ram (512MB) to get Battlefield 2 to work about a month or two ago.

its a dell dimension 8400

Pentium 4 3.1Ghz
512 MB Ram (4200)
DVD RW
CD
ATI RADEON x300 128Mb card

Attached is a minidump zip, all help is mightily appreciated.

hope to hear from you guys soon.

A:Constant bluescreening pls see attached minidumps

Hi,

I dont mean to bump this up, but its fairly serious, if anyone can check my minidumps in the first p[ost and get back to me i would really appreciate it.

thanks.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/constant-bluescreening-pls-see-attached-minidumps.38860/
Relevancy 64.07%

i am getting this blue screen problems once in two days ..and the stop errors reads like this

IRQl_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000D1(0x00000001, 0x00000008, 0x00000001, 0x88D4A74)

i am getting this once in two days.

earlier i use to get "atapi.sys" as an addendum and i heard from people it may be the dvd rom.so i stopped using it.but this week it gives a error without having any addendums.

please help me out

i also have the mini dump files ATTACHED

A:help Me Blue Screen ,5 Minidumps Attached

g_santosss said:

i also have the mini dump files ATTACHEDClick to expand...

?????
there are no minidumps attached!!! :knock:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-me-blue-screen-5-minidumps-attached.46798/
Relevancy 64.07%

hello all
i've read through the "try this first" post and went through everything but am still getting BSOD's several times per day. hp compaq nx9500 w/p4 3.4ghz, WinXP sp3, 1g ram.
2 usual errors on bsod's are pagefault or driver something...

TIA for any assistance!!

A:Multiple BSODs on XP - minidumps attached

Please take your files and zip them together in one Zip file. Thanks.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/multiple-bsods-on-xp-minidumps-attached.173032/
Relevancy 64.07%

I am getting random crashes, usually while playing (old low-spec) games so it may be gfx related. I have attached the recent .dmp files. I'm not an expert but do know a bit and can follow instructions

If anyone would be considerate enough to have a look at them i would greatly appreciate it.

Manufacturer : iQon Technologies
Mainboard : Asus M2N-SLI
Chipset : nVidia nForce4
Processor : AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ @ 3100 MHz
Physical Memory : 2048 MB (1 x 2048 DDR2-SDRAM )
Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT
Hard Disk : WDC (320 GB)
DVD-Rom Drive : _NEC DVD_RW ND-4550A
CD-Rom Drive : TSSTcorp CD-ROM SH-C522C
Monitor Type : LG Electronics L1915S - 19 inches
Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.01.2600 Service Pack 3
DirectX : Version 9.0c (September 2009)

Thanks in advance

A:Random crashes on XP - minidumps attached

Probably caused by : dxg.sys Update your video card drivers

Probably caused by : c6501.sys Update your Sound card driver

Probably caused by : MayPro.sys are you using something called TigerGame SuperJoy Box Pro Filter USB device?

Probably caused by : Razerlow.sys what Mouse are you using on that PC?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/random-crashes-on-xp-minidumps-attached.924969/
Relevancy 64.07%

It crashes pretty randomly, and I get a variety of blue screens. I can't read anything useful out of the minidumps, but I'm not very good at reading them. I have run memtest without finding any problems.

5 last minidumps attached.

OS Name: Microsoft® Windows Vista? Ultimate
Version: 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme CPU X9650 @ 3.00GHz, 3166 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date: Phoenix Technologies, LTD ASUS STRIKER II EXTREME ACPI
BIOS Revision: 0704, 21.05.2008
Graphic cards: 2x XFX Nvidia 8800 GTX
Sound card: Creative X-Fi Fatality

A:Different BSODs in Vista, minidumps attached

DxDiag and more minidumps

Here are DxDiag.txt and a few more minidumps.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/different-bsods-in-vista-minidumps-attached.106897/
Relevancy 64.07%

In the last days there has been a series of BSODs XP - attached minidumps BSODs Frequent Home SP all with either quot BAD POOL CALLER quot or PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA quot Event Viewer reports Frequent BSODs - minidumps attached Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time AM User N A Computer CATBOX Description Error code c parameter parameter cd parameter parameter db For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data d System E f rror Er f f ror code c d Param eters c cd c c db Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time AM Frequent BSODs - minidumps attached User N A Computer CATBOX Description Error code parameter bad b parameter parameter bb parameter For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data d System E f rror Er f f ror code d Param eters ba c d b c bb c I have run MemTest v overnight passes -no errors dskchk r reports C clean DeviceManager shows no problems No new hardware installed Avast SpyBot S amp D SpywareTerminator all OK The interval between reboot and BSOD varies but is almost always less than hour It has happened when only of the following was running - Firefox EventViewer TurboNavigator FileZilla etc It even happened whie I was typing this thread - I have now moved to my Win box to continue Minidumps attatched Any advice appreciated Regards daboo

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/frequent-bsods-minidumps-attached-475565.html
Relevancy 64.07%

I've uploaded dump files to my ftp because they were 200kb

http://www.destk.com/desminidump.zip

If someone has a clue about whats going on, let me know. I'm testing each ram stick as we speak.

A:Random Crashing, minidumps attached.

Hi,

The culprit is faulty memory. You can run memtest to stress the ram. If memtest reports the ram is faulty, ram is bad. However Memtest is not a perfect tool to test the memory as some faulty ram can pass memtest.

Suggestion
2. Reseat the memory stick to another memory slot
3. Downclock the ram
1. Take out one memory stick. If windows does not crash, the removed memory stick is faulty.
2. If you have only one memory stick, replace the ram

Debug report of your problem
Mini101805-03.dmp BugCheck 1000000A, {0, 2, 1, 8051e106}
Mini101805-03.dmp Probably caused by : sr.sys ( sr!SrWrite+aa )

Mini101805-04.dmp BugCheck 1000000A, {0, 2, 1, 8051e106}
Mini101805-04.dmp Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiRemovePageByColor+68 )

Mini101905-01.dmp BugCheck 4E, {2, f0ed, 3ffef, 1}
Mini101905-01.dmp Probably caused by : Cdfs.SYS ( Cdfs!CdCommonRead+46a )

Mini101905-02.dmp BugCheck 1000000A, {0, 2, 1, 8051e106}
Mini101905-02.dmp Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiRemovePageByColor+68 )

Mini102005-01.dmp BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 805446ec, b2c016ac, 0}
Mini102005-01.dmp Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!HeavyAllocPool+74 )

Mini102105-01.dmp BugCheck 1000000A, {0, 2, 1, 8051e106}
Mini102105-01.dmp Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiRemovePageByColor+68 )

Mini102205-01.dmp BugCheck 4E, {8f, 10ce6, fffe, 0}
Mini102205-01.dmp Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MmZeroPageThread+123 )

Mini102305-01.dmp BugCheck 19, {20, 85eaf3f0, 85eaf430, a080001}
Mini102305-01.dmp Probably caused by : afd.sys ( afd!AfdBind+2dc )

Mini101805-01.dmp BugCheck 1000000A, {0, 2, 1, 8051e106}
Mini101805-01.dmp Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiRemovePageByColor+68 )

Mini101805-02.dmp BugCheck 1000000A, {33329a08, 2, 1, 8051e129}
Mini101805-02.dmp Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiRemovePageByColor+8b )

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-crashing-minidumps-attached.35734/
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi!
I'm having a lot of trouble getting our new computer running smothly... It's the "standard" TheMemoryCouldNotBeRead-error.

I've ran Mem86 for a about a day, and no errors. It's most common in 3D-games, when game often just crashes/freezes.

I've tried to run CS on the computer, it runs smothly with only a few players, but with about 10 players/each team it craches almost at once. Even our browser craches all the time (have tried both IE n FF).

I haven't tried switching the memory slots or a new a RAM. It's a bit hard in the case we're using, so I rather not do it unnecessarily.

I've some minidumps and WC3 error reports here http://forngren.com/minidumps.rar.

Some specifications:
CPU: Amd Athlon 64 (754)
Ram: 512, one module
Mobo: Asus, K8V SE Deluxe

Sorry for my really bad english.

/G

A:Another memory error, minidumps attached

Your minidumps are crashing with a hardware error.

This could be your psu/graphics card/mobo/cpu etc.

Because your computer is new, it will be under warranty.

Take it back to the vendor, and let them fix, or replace it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/another-memory-error-minidumps-attached.36191/
Relevancy 64.07%

I posted here a month or two ago about getting sudden BSoDs 5-10 times a day. Finally I ran memtest and found some faulty memory. I returned the memory and got some new modules. After installing the new memory modules, my computer worked fine for a while, but now the BSoDs have returned.

Could you please have a look at the minidumps, and advice me what I should try first? (Reinstall some drivers, run memtest, reinstall the OS, remove hardware, ...)

A:Blue screens, minidumps attached

1 of the MiniDumps cite a Nvidia Driver please uninstall and reinstall the latest versions from their website.

You can use Driver Cleaner Pro to clean the Nvidia Drivers out.

You could also run Memtest86 again as well to double check the New Modules, you need to run it for a minimum of 7 Passes.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screens-minidumps-attached.111172/
Relevancy 64.07%

I have attached the minidumps but here is part of 0x000000D1 With attached Minidumps Error the the output i extraced from one not sure if i did it right Thanks in advance guys Opened log file c debuglog txt kd gt sympath srv c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Symbol search path is srv c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols WARNING Whitespace at end of path element kd gt sympath srv c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Symbol search path is srv c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols kd gt reload analyze -v r kv lmnt logclose q Unable 0x000000D1 Error With Minidumps attached to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list No export analyze found eax ffdff 0x000000D1 Error With Minidumps attached c ebx ecx b d df edx esi b c edi c db eip d esp b d da ebp b d de iopl nv up ei ng nz na po nc cs ss ds es fs gs efl nt x d d ChildEBP RetAddr Args to Child WARNING Stack unwind information not available Following 0x000000D1 Error With Minidumps attached frames may be wrong b d d c a caff a caff nt x d start end module name hal hal dll Thu Mar E A cd nt ntoskrnl exe Thu Oct EC a a win k win k sys Thu Oct EF b c b d NAVENG NAVENG sys Thu Feb FE b e b fb NAVEX NAVEX sys Thu Feb FE BE b b d NAVAP NAVAP sys Wed Jun D b d b d SYMEVENT SYMEVENT SYS Tue Jul D B b be b e ac Fastfat Fastfat SYS Tue Jul DCD A b b a ipsec ipsec sys Tue Apr EAF B b c b fb srv srv sys Tue May b b NAVAPEL NAVAPEL SYS Wed Jun D A b d b Fips Fips SYS Tue May E D b b f wdmaud wdmaud sys Wed Apr E CDAA b b a afd afd sys Mon Apr AECA b c b b Cdfs Cdfs SYS Fri Apr DF b bc b bd ialmdd ialmdd DLL unavailable b b ialmdev ialmdev DLL unavailable b b ialmdnt ialmdnt dll unavailable b b d c sysaudio sysaudio sys Wed Apr E CDA b a a b a f dump atapi dump atapi sys Tue Apr E D b a b ac a mrxsmb mrxsmb sys Fri Apr DF b adc b b ac rdbss rdbss sys Mon Apr AECAA b b b b d netbt netbt sys Fri Apr DF C b b c b baa a tcpip tcpip sys Thu May EFA b beb b c b ialmsbw ialmsbw sys Tue Apr E C b c b c a a ialmkchw ialmkchw sys Tue Apr E C C bfc b bfcc a update update sys Wed Apr E CDA bfcee bfd ba ndiswan ndiswan sys Tue Apr EAF D bfd bfd d KS KS SYS Wed Dec DEE D bfd bfd e portcls portcls sys Wed Apr E CD EA bfd a bfdd d smwdm smwdm sys Tue May EB B bfdd bfdf e nt e nt sys Sat Mar E A E bfdf bfe b USBPORT USBPORT SYS Mon Mar E CB B bfe bfe e e ialmnt ialmnt sys Tue Apr E C E bfe bfea be Mup Mup sys Thu Dec AFDF bfea bfed aa NDIS NDIS sys Tue Apr EAF D bfed bff e Ntfs Ntfs sys Tue May CDD bff f bff c KSecDD KSecDD sys Sat Sep F CF bff bff a fltmgr fltmgr sys Thu Apr E B bff bff atapi atapi sys Tue Apr E D bff bffba c dmio dmio sys Wed Jan E BAB bffbb bffd a ftdisk ftdisk sys Thu Dec AFDDB bffd bffffc ACPI ACPI sys Wed Jan E BA ed ed e a pci pci sys Wed Jan E BA ed ed b isapnp isapnp sys Wed Jan E B F ed ed CLASSPNP CLASSPNP SYS Wed Jan E B BB ed ed c c VIDEOPRT VIDEOPRT SYS Wed Jan E BAC ed ed b i prt i prt sys Wed Apr E CD B ed ed f serial serial sys Wed Apr E CD DB ed ed e Cdr K Cdr K SYS Tue Sep D D ed ed ca rasl tp rasl tp sys Tue Apr EAF ed ed bc raspptp raspptp sys Wed May EC D ed a ed aea parallel parallel sys Wed Jan E BAC ed c ed c be usbhub usbhub sys Tue Mar E AC ed d ed dc usbhub usbhub sys Wed Jan E BA ed f ed f ce NDProxy NDProxy SYS Thu Sep F F F ed ed fa Npfs Npfs SYS Sat Oct FFD F ed ed msgpc msgpc sys Wed Jan E BC ed ed a netbios netbios sys Tue Oct D B ed ed ialmrnt ialmrnt dll unavailable ed ed PCIIDEX PCIIDEX SYS Tue Feb E BB C ed ed f c MountMgr MountMgr sys Tue Aug A ed ed disk disk sys Wed Jan E B C ed ed d Msfs Msfs SYS Tue Oct C ed b ed b f uhcd uhcd sys Wed Jan E BA E ed c ed c d wanarp wanarp sys Fri Aug D CEF D ed c ed ccfc USBD USBD SYS Wed Jan E ECF D ed d ed dcc usbehci usbehci sys Mon May EB CE C ed f ed f fdc fdc sys una... Read more

A:0x000000D1 Error With Minidumps attached

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=317326

I looked it up at the microsoft website and here is the link. It recommends having the latest service packs. Is your computer totally updated for Windows updates?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/0x000000d1-error-with-minidumps-attached.48457/
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi guys

I've been helping out a freind who is suffering with restarting problems which normally take place within 2 minutes of windows XP sp2 loading.

could someone try and diagnose the attached minidumps

many thanks

A:Restarting problems-minidumps attached

Hi CMCF,

The culprit of your friend's PC is ZoneAlarm. Probably ZoneAlarm is conflict with some of software at your friend's PC such as eMule and etc. De-install or upgrade ZoneAlarm may resolve the problem.

The stack trace of the minidumps.
ChildEBP RetAddr Args to Child
f3873ce4 8054b0b9 00000070 00000000 f3873d44 nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+0x237 (FPO: [Non-Fpo])
f3873cf4 f6a4d410 00000070 02ecf0bc f6a22899 nt!ExFreePool+0xf (FPO: [Non-Fpo])
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
f3873d44 804de7ec 02ecf100 00010080 02ecf0bc vsdatant+0x43410 <-- ZA
f3873d44 7c90eb94 02ecf100 00010080 02ecf0bc nt!KiFastCallEntry+0xf8 (FPO: [0,0] TrapFrame @ f3873d64)
02ecf08c 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 0x7c90eb94

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/restarting-problems-minidumps-attached.37747/
Relevancy 64.07%

It doesnt happen only when I do certain things and its not that often, but I have attached two minidumps from two different blue screens, if anybody could take a look at them and see if you see anything wrong, I would appreciate it greatly!

Thanks.

I am running Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit OS

A:Blue Screens, Minidumps attached

hi,
ok, im new to this, so a person who is better at anylsing mini-dump files may want to check this. I can only open one of ur mini dump files unsure why
Anyway, if im right, the cause is 'Win32K.sys'

"BugCheck 50, {ffbd2c74, 1, 81ce752b, 0}

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!NtUserSystemParametersInfo+10e )

---------
2: kd> !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;.logclose;q
* Bugcheck Analysis

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffbd2c74, memory referenced.
Arg2: 00000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: 81ce752b, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 00000000, (reserved)

YMBOL_NAME: win32k!NtUserSystemParametersInfo+10e

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: win32k

IMAGE_NAME: win32k.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 46d4d163

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x50_W_win32k!NtUserSystemParametersInfo+10e

BUCKET_ID: 0x50_W_win32k!NtUserSystemParametersInfo+10e"

went to google and found its *normally* caused by - bad instiallation of the OS or faulty RAM. However, it is impossible to tell the cuase of the crash from one minidump (and yes u posted two, still cant open one of them)

hope someone more experienced can confirm this, or unconfirm this.

In the meantime, u could run Memtest86 - its hameless, and will check ya RAM for any faults.

Hope this helps,
Marv

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens-minidumps-attached.678515/
Relevancy 64.07%

Hello I previously started a thread Computer BSODing! attached Minidumps still a while ago where i was suggested Computer still BSODing! Minidumps attached to Computer still BSODing! Minidumps attached update my graphics drivers however this did not help So here it goes In December i built a computer with the following specs OS Windows Sapphire HD Ultimate Edition MB GDDR HDMI DVI VGA PCI-E Graphics Intel Core Duo E GHz Socket MHz FSB MB L Cache Retail Boxed Processor Sony AD- S x DVD RW DL amp RAM Internal SATA Black Bare Drive OEM Gigabyte GA-EG MF-US H G HDMI DVI VGA High Def Audio Out MATX Motherboard Crucial GB X GB DDR MHz PC - Ballistix Memory CL V OCZ Stealth Xtream W PSU - x PCI-E pin x SATA cm FanScythe Ninja II Rev B CPU Cooler Socket AM AM AM Samsung SpinPoint F TB SATA-II MB Cache - OEM HD SJ About a month ago my computer started to blue screen constantly so i spoke to a friend who advised me it sounded like a graphics card problem He advised me to run a memtest anyhow just to check I ran the memtest and the ram passed fine The problem kept occurring so he informed me to use the Mobo s build in graphics card I took the PCI card out and the computer ran fine for a few days until the problem started again The problem then started to develop from the bluescreens to locking up restarting problems programs like firefox and MSN messenger This week my computers explorer exe keeps locking up and the only option is to restart the computer I updated the graphics card but this did not help I then removed the graphics card drivers using DH remover I think its called and let windows automatically detect its own ones however this did not solve the problem I ran BurnInTest which said that the problem is a d graphs problem I ve tried a few things but am pretty stuck now and its really annoying me so any help would be grateful please I ve attached a few minidump files if you could have a look at them please Thank you your help is very much appreciated

A:Computer still BSODing! Minidumps attached

Hi,

Re-install your PCI gfx card and then update your graphics drivers from here (there have probably been newer releases since you last did it - ATI were having some issues at the start of this year with their drivers): Graphics Drivers & Software

If it continues to BSOD then upload more dump files, but given that it is still doing it I do not believe it is a problem with your graphics card.

Regards,
Reventon

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/85175-computer-still-bsoding-minidumps-attached.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hello all I am new here but am so far extremely impressed with the members know how and courtesy in helping others For quite hardware BSOD related suspected attached - Random minidump some time now I have been experiencing blue screen crashes randomly I have little programs installed and most regularly use the computer for playing Random BSOD - suspected hardware related minidump attached WarThunder and occasionally Battlefield Although sometimes the BSOD occurs just browsing the web or even at idle There Random BSOD - suspected hardware related minidump attached is no frequency attached to the issue with sometimes hours or sometimes days passing without incident It is also worth mentioning that quite often after a crash my machine will just go into an infinite boot loop without ever reaching POST or BIOS This continues until I cut the power and restart in which case it may do the same again an indefinite amount of times or just spring into life as normal I have not tried any overclocking and temperature monitoring software shows perfectly acceptable readings throughout The crashes got so bad about months ago that I gave up using the machine I would now like to get to the bottom of the issue so have started the fault finding process I will attach the minidump files as far back as they go as I said some months now If there is any further resources I could share to help anyone who knows what they are looking for I would be more than happy Lastly I am semi proficient in computing and my machine is home built I accept switching out hardware may be needed EDIT I have used Command Prompt to run a SFC scannow but it has found no integrity violations I am just trying to successfully run a DM Log which I will post next

A:Random BSOD - suspected hardware related minidump attached

Here is the DM log file

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349016-random-bsod-suspected-hardware-related-minidump-attached.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi This will be my first but probably not last post here I recieved my new computer last Thursday and ever since I ve been experiencing BSODs in Windows There seems to be no obvious trigger it happens when running programs playing games installing software or even just browsing the web I ll give you some specs here Motherboad Gigabyte MA X-UD CPU AMD Phenom II GHZ CPU Cooling OCZ Vendetta II Memory MB Corsair XMS GPU ATI Radeon GB System drive GB SSD OCZ Vertex Storage drive GB WD Green PSU Corsair W PSU CMPSU-TXEU OS Windows XP -bit CPU-temp right now is degrees and this is after running prime with small FFT for mins GPU is at degrees When the BSODs started I proceeded by resetting CMOS reloading BIOS defaults and reinstalling Win XP But no difference Today I ve been running Memtest test and it made two passes with no errors Also did one pass with default tests which also passed without errors However when running - New - BSODs attached Random Minidumps computer Prime torture test in blend mode the workers fail New computer - Random BSODs - Minidumps attached within minutes New computer - Random BSODs - Minidumps attached regardless of running with or threads Running in Small FFT New computer - Random BSODs - Minidumps attached mode seems to be no problem at all Yesterday I tried using just one memory stick but once again got the BSOD when browsing the web I honestly have no clue how to move on from here Is there something else I can try Hope someone can shed some light on the situation I ll attach some minidumps been trying to understand them but to me it seems like there s a different error everytime nbsp

A:New computer - Random BSODs - Minidumps attached

Problem solved it seems, changed timings on memory from stock 5-5-5-18 to 6-6-6-18, and now prime 95 blend have been running for 1 hour with 4 threads and no errors!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-computer-random-bsods-minidumps-attached.124170/
Relevancy 63.64%

All I have just built my new PC a week ago and it has been generally very stable apart from random restarts which happened whilst I was installing various software from CD s after setting up windows which did not show a BSOD attached!!! New PLEASE - HELP, - build Restarts Minidumps Random but wrote a error stop in the event log however I did not see any repeat of these and have been using te PC intensively New build - Random Restarts - PLEASE HELP, Minidumps attached!!! for office apps and extracting AVI files onto DVD s for watching on my home cinema system However until I started playing World of warcraft at the weekend while installing another game in the background from a CD The machine restarted- New build - Random Restarts - PLEASE HELP, Minidumps attached!!! no BSOD no error in the event logs just the power going off and the machine restarting I have restart on error disabled but still no BSOD It seems that as soon as the DVD drive amp hard disk is working while I am doing something graphically intensive the machine restarts - the only way I could reproduce the restart was to load up WOW and have a cd dvd related activity going on at the same time Any time I do this at some point within a minute of setting it all off the machine restarts I had another random crash today after hours stable running this time just doing web surfing and not installing anything but had just lost my internet connection and was reconnecting When I looked in the error log there was again no error but a system event notification Error The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x f x x x x A dump was saved in C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp I looked further and these were generated also when I had the previous crashes Anyone know how to interpret these files I have attached them to this post Here is what I have checked - - Temps - According to PC Probe the CPU runs idle maxed out and when these restarts happen it has not been higher than I have had it running stable with higher temps encoding DVD s without problems - IRQ - graphics card is on it s own IRQ DVD drive is not sharing an IRQ Any ideas what could be causing this Could it be either memory of the PSU I have a W PSU so I cannot believe that I am overloading it I am going to run a mem test tonight but also wonder if it could be a PSU issue since the restart seems to happen when I have the graphics card working away as well as the DVD drive and the Raptor Or could the DVD drive be faulty I have the SATA devices working off the Intel ICHR controller the DVD burner working off the secondary IDE channle and the JMicron controller is switched off in the BIOS CPU amp memory are working at default speeds My case has fans intake exhaust and a lot of space for airflow Anyone seen anything like this Help appreciated E at stock speed Artic cooling freezer Pro cooler BenQ Dvd burner Mitsumi in floppy card reader P W Deluxe GB Corsair CL DDR running at default speed GB raptor GB Seagate Gigabyte GT Silent pipe graphics card Thermaltake Kandalf Case Enermax Liberty W PSU nbsp

A:New build - Random Restarts - PLEASE HELP, Minidumps attached!!!

2 minidumps are corrupt and unreadable.

3 miniumps crash at RtkHDAud.sys. This is part of your Realtek audio drivers.

Try updating your Realtek audio drivers and see if that helps.

I think it`s probably a good idea to test your ram as well, as a bugcheck of 7F is often caused by faulty or mismatched ram.

0x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

One of three types of problems occurred in kernel-mode: (1) Hardware failures. (2) Software problems. (3) A bound trap (i.e., a condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept). Hardware failures are the most common cause (many dozen KB articles exist for this error referencing specific hardware failures) and, of these, memory hardware failures are the most common.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-build-random-restarts-please-help-minidumps-attached.59921/
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi guys

I've been having problems with random reboots. This problem has persisted over many recent hardware changes, and a format, so I'm having difficulty pinning it down. I generally get reboots roughly every couple of hours, but after one it seems much more likely that I will get another soon afterwards.

I've tried looking into the error codes in event viewer, and the minidumps, but I can't seem to run dumpchk.exe (a window opens for a split second, then dissappears). I was wondering whether someone could have a look at them for me? If someone could give me some indication of what has been causing these crashes I would be extremely grateful!

cheers

A:Random reboot problems... (minidumps attached)

Bump...

Anyone?!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-reboot-problems-minidumps-attached.36897/
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello I attached -- minidumps bugcheck Periodic a rebooting from am running Windows XP Periodic rebooting from a bugcheck -- minidumps attached and have been experiencing periodic rebooting of my OS for the past few months Our IT department even swapped my hard drive into a different laptop but I am still experiencing the rebooting There is no error or warning the computer just reboots itself This is the error I see in the System Event Log The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x e x b x d x cbc x A dump was saved in C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp I read in previous threads that this may be due to old drivers but I do not know how to identify which driver could be causing the issue I have attached the last few minidumps Can someone please help me Here is some information that may be helpful System Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version Service Pack Computer Intel Core Duo CPU T GHz GHz GB of RAM Physical Address Extension nbsp

A:Periodic rebooting from a bugcheck -- minidumps attached

Your errors are 0xE: RESOURCES_NOT_OWNED This is from Microsoft --

SYMPTOMS
You may receive the following error message on a blue screen when the NTFS file system is stressed: Stop 0x000000E3 RESOURCE_NOT_OWNED

CAUSE
This problem can occur because there is a timing problem with the Ntfs.sys file, which may cause a resource to be released even though you did not acquire it.

* Now the driver cited is SYMEVENT.SYS which belongs to Norton Security Suit. I suggest either updaing or uninstalling-reinstalling to see if you gains stability.

* Also, run Chkdsk in your Run box found in your start menue.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/periodic-rebooting-from-a-bugcheck-minidumps-attached.111897/
Relevancy 63.64%

Im getting a blue screen error on my Laptop, 1.4 centrino, 384 megs of ram its a dell and its on XP SP2

here are the minidumps if thats gonna help.

http://curryradio.net/Minidump.rar

Thanks!

A:0x000000d1 error on laptop- Minidumps attached

Your minidumps are suggesting that you may have a ram problem.

Go HERE and follow the instructions for testing your ram, and running a disk check.

Let us know the results please.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/0x000000d1-error-on-laptop-minidumps-attached.36748/
Relevancy 63.64%

I am getting a stop error every now and again: System Error, Event ID 1003; Category 102

Error code 0000004e, parameter1 00000099, parameter2 000ffffb, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 00000000.

Seems to be happening randomly, sometimes it happens regularly, sometimes doesn't do it for hours, doesn't seem to depend on what I'm using the computer for.

I've checked loads of things and can't seem to locate the problem, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction, from my minidumps...

I've zipped up 4 recent minidumps..

A:System Error 1003 Cat 102 - Minidumps attached

Is this what you are talking about?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/920872/en-us

and we have support on microsoft. Please use it before asking us.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/system-error-1003-cat-102-minidumps-attached.88442/
Relevancy 63.64%

I've been having a few bluescreens the last few days, it seems to happen at random but it was about 2 days apart. So far both of these bluescreens have happened while watching streams on twitch and not when playing games like League of Legends which I find odd or largely a coincidence. Both the bluescreens have been caused by ntoskrnl.exe+75169

Either way any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the two mimidumps of the bsod's.

A:Been having random blue screens, minidumps attached.

Please run memtest and enable Driver Verifier
Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348554-been-having-random-blue-screens-minidumps-attached.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi all,

I'm having problems with my computer.

I have had maybe two BSODs, but usually XP freezes or restarts at undeterminable times.

I have attached a set of minidumps with the hope that one of you can tell me what is going on.

Thanks in advance!
-fj

A:Constant, undeterminable freezes and restarts (minidumps attached)

there's been a couple of views, but no replies.

can someone please offer a diagnosis?
thanks in advance.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/constant-undeterminable-freezes-and-restarts-minidumps-attached.76220/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello all, 1st post so be gentle...

I have been having the seeming usual spurious crashed/ restarts in XP home for some time now and of course the MS report is always the same, Error Caused By A Device Driver etc.

I have attached the last 5 minidumps in the hope that someone will be able to identify the source of this recurring problem.

Thanks,

Axxe

A:Error caused by a device driver messages - minidumps attached.

Anybody able to help with this please?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-caused-by-a-device-driver-messages-minidumps-attached.36643/
Relevancy 61.92%

Ever since I went from XP64 to Windows 7 x64 I have been battling with random BSOD's. I have run all the tests suggested, even memtest for 3 days. Nothing seems to be pointing me to the right issue.

I have updated all the drivers, even started from scratch a number of times. No luck.

Could use some help before I . . . .
- Gigabyte MB - GA-EP45-UD3P (New-updated Bios)
- CPU Dual Core 3.0
- 8 gb Corsair Dominator CM2X2048-8500C5D (2 mnths old)
- Corsair 750 Watt Power Supply (6 months old)
- GTX 275 Videocard (Galaxy) (3 months old - using Guru3D driver)
- 2 Black C WD 640 HD in Raid setup (6 months old)

- Aero Touch 1000 Temp Monitor
- Plexor DVDRW (4 months old)
- HT Claro 7.1 Sound Card (1 year old)

thx

Running Prime95 as I type.

A:Windows 7 - BSOD - Minidumps

Quote: Originally Posted by lkading

Ever since I went from XP64 to Windows 7 x64 I have been battling with random BSOD's. I have run all the tests suggested, even memtest for 3 days. Nothing seems to be pointing me to the right issue.

I have updated all the drivers, even started from scratch a number of times. No luck.

Could use some help before I . . . .
- Gigabyte MB - GA-EP45-UD3P (New-updated Bios)
- CPU Dual Core 3.0
- 8 gb Corsair Dominator CM2X2048-8500C5D (2 mnths old)
- Corsair 750 Watt Power Supply (6 months old)
- GTX 275 Videocard (Galaxy) (3 months old - using Guru3D driver)
- 2 Black C WD 640 HD in Raid setup (6 months old)

- Aero Touch 1000 Temp Monitor
- Plexor DVDRW (4 months old)
- HT Claro 7.1 Sound Card (1 year old)

thx

Running Prime95 as I type.

While I completely believe you these minidumps are still saying memory

Code:
022210-25958-01.dmp 2/22/2010 11:06:03 AM 0x00000109 a3a039d8`9561a8ce 00000000`00000000 4b77fd27`34b3efab 00000000`00000101 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\022210-25958-01.dmp 2 15 7600
021910-20560-01.dmp 2/19/2010 7:57:47 AM APC_INDEX_MISMATCH 0x00000001 00000000`7742ffda 00000000`00000000 00000000`ffffffff fffff880`009bcc60 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\021910-20560-01.dmp 2 15 7600
022210-28220-01.dmp 2/22/2010 8:38:33 AM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a fffff680`0006c580 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff800`03f8fe77 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\022210-28220-01.dmp 2 15 7600
022210-22651-01.dmp 2/22/2010 9:28:46 AM MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`01146300 00000000`0000ffff 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\022210-22651-01.dmp 2 15 7600
022110-19468-01.dmp 2/21/2010 6:49:41 PM MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00041284 00000000`07e26001 00000000`00005e6d fffff700`01080000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\022110-19468-01.dmp 2 15 7600
022110-22370-01.dmp 2/21/2010 6:45:25 PM MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`01156950 00000000`0000ffff 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\022110-22370-01.dmp 2 15 7600
021910-29874-01.dmp 2/19/2010 8:00:44 AM MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`014fb2f0 00000000`0000ffff 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\021910-29874-01.dmp 2 15 7600
021810-21153-01.dmp 2/18/2010 6:31:59 AM MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00041790 fffffa80`011e7b20 00000000`0000ffff 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\021810-21153-01.dmp 2 15 7600
021810-24710-01.dmp 2/18/2010 6:15:36 AM MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00041284 00000000`002f6001 00000000`00000000 fffff700`01080000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\021810-24710-01.dmp 2 15 7600
021810-23821-01.dmp 2/18/2010 6:19:11 AM NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM 0x00000024 00000000`001904fb fffff880`0a5b0c68 fffff880`0a5b04c0 fffff880`012c1c27 Ntfs.sys Ntfs.sys+acc27 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder\021810-23821-01.dm... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/65429-windows-7-bsod-minidumps.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Built the new system few days ago. It keep crash & restart by itself.
I have updated the drivers & reinstalled O/S many times still have the same problems.

I think some of the hardwares might being faulty.

Can someone help me with these mindumps & give me some advices?

The system is:

mobo: Asus P5E
CPU: Q6600
Video card: Asus ATI 3870 x2
Ram: Corsair 2G
HD" 150G
PSU: Thermaltake 850W
O/S: XP Pro SP2

A:Help on these minidumps - hardware issue?

I hate ASUS! I don't have the minidump decoder software installed on this Vista system yet... Try clearing the CMOS and load the failsafe defaults. Have you messed with memory timings yet? You may have to do so with this ASUS motherboard

Update:
minidumps include NTOSKRNL.exe and of course, MEMORY CORRUPTION Make sure the memory you chose for this motherboard is compatible with the board. Some motherboards are picky about the memory you place in them

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-on-these-minidumps-hardware-issue.101055/
Relevancy 61.49%

Hi you all!!
Well, I've had a lot of bsods. I've test hdd, ram, change cpu but they still here... So I need your help
Bsods always happen after few minutes - three, four - system is logged. And, after first bsod, such restart means another bsod...
So, I turn pc off and go to sleep. In the next two days - something like that - I won't face any bsod... but it insist to come over and over again!!!

My system specs - full at my profile:

GIGABYTE GA-790FXTA-UD5 - F3D BIOS
AMD PHENON II 965BE - C3 - NO O.C.
4GB G.SKILL RIPJAWS 1333MHZ 7-7-7-21 - F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH
SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON HD 5870 VAPOR X
SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB -ST31000528AS - AHCI MODE
ZALMAN PSU - ZM850-HP 850W

I hope you can help me. Thanks for everything!!!

A:NEW PC HARDWARE BSODS - minidumps in

Quote: Originally Posted by Wallonn7

Hi you all!!
Well, I've had a lot of bsods. I've test hdd, ram, change cpu but they still here... So I need your help
Bsods always happen after few minutes - three, four - system is logged. And, after first bsod, such restart means another bsod...
So, I turn pc off and go to sleep. In the next two days - something like that - I won't face any bsod... but it insist to come over and over again!!!

My system specs - full at my profile:

GIGABYTE GA-790FXTA-UD5 - F3D BIOS
AMD PHENON II 965BE - C3 - NO O.C.
4GB G.SKILL RIPJAWS 1333MHZ 7-7-7-21 - F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH
SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON HD 5870 VAPOR X
SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB -ST31000528AS - AHCI MODE
ZALMAN PSU - ZM850-HP 850W

I hope you can help me. Thanks for everything!!!

These crashes were caused by several different things, but they all point back to memory. I would download memtestx86 and run it for at least 5 passes.

Let us know the results
Ken

Code:
041110-15921-01.dmp 4/11/2010 10:08:19 PM BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x00000019 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`03965be0 fffbfa80`03965be0 fffffa80`03965be0 fltmgr.sys fltmgr.sys+24153 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\041110-15921-01.dmp 4 15 7600
041710-17752-01.dmp 4/17/2010 9:36:03 PM BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x00000019 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`03963530 fffbfa80`03963530 fffffa80`03963530 aswSP.SYS aswSP.SYS+86d2 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\041710-17752-01.dmp 4 15 7600
041710-21153-01.dmp 4/17/2010 5:40:22 PM CACHE_MANAGER 0x00000034 00000000`00050830 fffff880`0317e4f8 fffff880`0317dd60 fffff800`02c9eb58 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+70600 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\041710-21153-01.dmp 4 15 7600
041110-15046-01.dmp 4/11/2010 9:17:24 PM KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e ffffffff`c0000005 fffff800`02f847ff 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`ffffffff ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\041110-15046-01.dmp 4 15 7600
041110-16859-01.dmp 4/11/2010 9:32:48 PM KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e ffffffff`c0000005 fffff800`02c7c00c 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`ffffffff fltmgr.sys fltmgr.sys+4201 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\041110-16859-01.dmp 4 15 7600
041110-16906-01.dmp 4/11/2010 9:20:45 PM KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e ffffffff`c0000005 fffff800`02cc4e39 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`ffffffff ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\041110-16906-01.dmp 4 15 7600
041110-17968-01.dmp 4/11/2010 10:03:04 PM KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e ffffffff`c0000005 fffff800`02faa56d 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`ffffffff ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\041110-17968-01.dmp 4 15 7600
041310-16406-01.dmp 4/13/2010 6:13:18 PM KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e ffffffff`c0000005 fffff800`02f89c35 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`ffffffff ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\041310-16406-01.dmp 4 15 7600
041310-17250-01.dmp 4/13/2010 6:30:08 PM KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e ffffffff`c0000005 fffff800`02f6d684 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`ffffffff ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64 C:\Users\K\Desktop\New folder (3)\041310-17250-01.dmp 4 15 7600
041110-15843-01.dmp 4/11/2010 10:27:36 PM MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00041284 fffff680`00051001 00000000`00001f32 fffff700`01080000 fltmgr.sys ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/79170-new-pc-hardware-bsods-minidumps.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi i was wondering if anybody can Help me please.

My computer seems to blue screen randomly ive discovered it mostly does it when im a few minutes in to converting a video file in Convert X to DVD.

Ive updated all of my Drivers and have also flashed my BIOS to the newest version, increased my RAM Voltage and also ran Windows memory diagnostics and it all came back fine.

AMD Phenom 9850
4GB OCZ Reaper 5-5-5 @2.1 DDR2
Asus M3N-HT Deluxe Mem Pipe
PNY GF GT 240 1GB DDR3

Please i hope somebody can help me to solve this very annoying problem.

Thanks

A:Windows 7 64Bit BSOD minidumps

Quote: Originally Posted by scooter211

Hi i was wondering if anybody can Help me please.

My computer seems to blue screen randomly ive discovered it mostly does it when im a few minutes in to converting a video file in Convert X to DVD.

Ive updated all of my Drivers and have also flashed my BIOS to the newest version, increased my RAM Voltage and also ran Windows memory diagnostics and it all came back fine.

AMD Phenom 9850
4GB OCZ Reaper 5-5-5 @2.1 DDR2
Asus M3N-HT Deluxe Mem Pipe
PNY GF GT 240 1GB DDR3

Please i hope somebody can help me to solve this very annoying problem.

Thanks

These dmps are caused by various things. Since there are so many I have to start thinking hardware

1-download memtestx86 and run for 5 passes
2-run a system file check
(type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>SFC /SCANNOW
3-IF you are overclocking stop
4-If you have a RAID update its driver.

Let us know the results as you may have to re-run SFC

Ken

Code:
021510-28501-01.dmp 2/14/2010 4:28:57 PM 0x00000117 fffffa80`052164e0 fffff880`0fd80a20 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 netbios.sys netbios.sys+6618a0 x64
022010-27159-01.dmp 2/20/2010 9:04:28 PM 0x0000010e 00000000`0000001f fffff8a0`0379b230 00000000`00000000 00000000`0088384a watchdog.sys watchdog.sys+122f x64
021710-27502-01.dmp 2/17/2010 11:35:08 PM ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY 0x000000be fffff8a0`0208a490 80000001`0366f101 fffff880`009c7910 00000000`0000000b dxgkrnl.sys dxgkrnl.sys+110b x64
021710-28329-01.dmp 2/17/2010 10:12:06 PM BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x00000019 00000000`00000020 fffff8a0`09008bc0 fffff8a0`09008bc0 00000000`05000203 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64
021710-31777-01.dmp 2/17/2010 7:14:53 PM BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x00000019 00000000`00000020 fffffa80`06f3f3b0 fffffa80`06f3f740 00000000`0539fd88 nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm.sys+39c00 x64
021110-30279-01.dmp 2/11/2010 4:16:06 AM MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00005003 fffff700`01080000 00000000`000003fc 00000401`000007f0 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64
021810-38828-01.dmp 2/18/2010 6:51:26 PM MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00041284 00000000`2f4e8001 00000000`0000e565 fffff700`01080000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64
022110-25771-01.dmp 2/21/2010 4:57:26 PM MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00041284 fffff980`082e3001 00000000`00008c59 fffff780`c0000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64
021810-27627-01.dmp 2/18/2010 7:18:48 PM PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050 fffff900`c26b9628 00000000`00000000 fffff960`00177579 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64
021810-29218-01.dmp 2/18/2010 7:38:08 PM PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050 fffffa8a`6806001b 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02ea1d3b 00000000`00000005 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64
022110-30888-01.dmp 2/21/2010 7:05:48 PM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b 00000000`c0000046 fffff800`02efb7f8 fffff880`080ce8b0 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+71f00 x64
021910-31886-01.dmp 2/19/2010 8:11:12 PM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b 00000000`c0000005 fffff960`00194a92 fffff880`02750bc0 00000000`00000000 win32k.sys win32k.sys+c4a92 x64
022110-31371-01.dmp 2/21/2010 8:02:25 PM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b 00000000`c0000005 fffff960`001facc1 fffff880`02731030 00000000`00000000 win32k.sys win32k.sys+13acc1 x64
022110-53804-01.dmp 2/21/2010 5:49:05 PM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b 00000000`c0000005 fffff960`00112ba2 fffff880`040b10c0 0000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/65451-windows-7-64bit-bsod-minidumps.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I am using this server with Team Foundation Server 2010.

On the 27/6 it started to lock up. WHen it locks up I can not do anything but press the button to restart it.

The error codee that showed up the last time is this:
BCCode: 109
BCP1: A3A039D897FB6832
BCP2: B3B7465EEA79498E
BCP3: FFFFFA60006C9A2C
BCP4: 0000000000000001

I have attached the minidumps from the server as well.
I hope that someone is able to help me.
Best Regards

// Jesper

A:BSOD Windows 2008 Server - minidumps

The two most important dumps out of the recent 5 you provided are 0x4E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and 0x1: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

The former is probably the strongest error code that points to corrupted memory and that is exactly what it stated as your system crashes.

The second error cited hardware_RAM as the cause. So between the two you need to test your memory with Memtest 86+. Do you have an IT department that can do this? It's not difficult to use at all if you don't.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-windows-2008-server-minidumps.150044/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hey everyone,
I need your help. I have uploaded the minidumps so please take a look and let me know what you think is wrong. I am ready to get this problem fixed.

Thanks,

A:Lots of Windows 7 x64 BSOD's Minidumps included.

Quote: Originally Posted by xfactornos

Hey everyone,
I need your help. I have uploaded the minidumps so please take a look and let me know what you think is wrong. I am ready to get this problem fixed.

Thanks,

These were caused by several things. They all seem to point to memory corruption and your AVG,

I would:

1-run memtest
Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.
Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot. Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

2-Remove AVG and replace with microsoft security essentials

http;//download.avg.com/avgremoverx64.exe

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/
Let us know if you need any additional with this

ken J

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/120227-lots-windows-7-x64-bsods-minidumps-included.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi,

I have recently been getting BSOD errors after my computer restarts from a frozen screen with red lines or a black screen. It happens randomly and it occured 3 times from opening My Computer or My documents. It is Error 124.

I have done no overclocking.

Below are 9 dmp files.

EDIT: Oh man, forgot to look at the proper instructions, I will reply with proper attachments.

Thank you

A:BSOD Error 124 on Windows 7 x64 (minidumps included)

Yes the rest of the logs will be helpful.

I looked at 4 or 5 dumps and they all point towards hardware.
It will become important to know what hardware that you have.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-error-124-on-windows-7-x64-minidumps-included-446721.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hello there I have a fairly old system here that is constantly freezing By freezing I mean the video freezes and it just sits there The image on the screen does not change at all While this is occurring I can hear the hard drive working A hard restart is needed to recover the system When the system comes back there are never any minidumps being created and I do not see any odd minidumps Freezing [Windows 64bit] 7 no no Constant , BSOD made , errors in event viewer [Windows 7 64bit] Constant Freezing , no BSOD , no minidumps made The freezing generally occurs during resource intensive programs but has occurred while opening up a web browser The freezing feels really random it can happen multiple times a day or only once a week This has been going on for a few months now The only error in event viewer seems to be quot The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly quot Things I have tried are - Replace power supply - Uninstall any unessential programs or drivers - Stress test individual components using memtest prime etc - Switch memory sticks - Rebuilt system - Monitored temperatures - Clean installed video drivers As a side note I also experience the dreaded nvidia driver restarts screen goes black and driver restores itself System Specs Microsoft Windows Professional bit Q Ghz Gigabyte GA-EP -UD L OCZ XTC Vista Upgrade Edition OCZ VU G GB x OCZ XTC Platinum Rev OCZ P R G GB x Asus GTX not oced ULTRA w Creative SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio Sound Card PCI Dumps now Included Dumps are from C Windows LiveKernelReports WATCHDOG

A:[Windows 7 64bit] Constant Freezing , no BSOD , no minidumps made

I have a full hardware report here in txt format made using EVEREST.

**UPDATE**

I tried this "driver verifier" , I followed the steps that is shown on the forum post. When I went to restart from making the changes the computer blue screens before windows is loaded. I turned it back off using safe mode. Still no minidumps and this is all that is shown on event viewer.

"Driver detected an internal error in its data structures for ."

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/212188-windows-7-64bit-constant-freezing-no-bsod-no-minidumps-made.html
Relevancy 59.34%

So I installed new RAM and have been getting BSOD's

Obviously it's an error with your RAM!

Not quite, I got this error a lot before installing my new RAM.

My computer worked for 8 weeks when I first got it but then it got BSOD every hour or two, for two weeks, then it disappeared for another 6-8 weeks. It started acting up again so I bought new RAM did the whole reseat take one out put one in to no prevail.

Could it be power problem (I have router, monitor, computer (450w), sound-system (max = 220w) all plugged into one 8 year old power strip that is plugged into one outlet)

I coulda ruled that out, cause I get BSOD when I'm not doing anything sometimes...

Well here are the minidumps should be enough to narrow down what could be the error...

http://www.mediafire.com/?40g31w9csabvmwk

A:Windows 7 BSOD multiple error messages (7 minidumps included)

While you are at it, check the hard drive:
http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic51365.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-7-bsod-multiple-error-messages-7-minidumps-included.177195/
Relevancy 58.05%

I got the BSOD about a month ago and then today again. I did a system restore the first time but want to know what the problem is. I didn't copy the whole error message - It stated that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated: memory dump 100% but thats all I got.

PC info
OS Win 7 Home Premium
x64
Win 7 pre installed and hasn't been reinstalled.
Age of system - 2 years
Age of OS - 2 years
CPU AMD Athlon II x 3 455 Processor 330 Ghz
Video Card - NVIDIA Ge Force GT520
System manufacturer MSI
Exact model # MS-7597

Hopefully I have included all the information that you need. Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2.zip

Perfmon.zipThank you for your help.

A:Please help with recurrent BSOD

Hi,

The attached DMP file is of the CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION (f4) bug check.

This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.

It's a pretty incomplete dump, was the dump process interrupted or did it hang at 100%?

Code:

Debugging Details:
------------------

c0000005 Exception in ext.analyze debugger extension.
PC: 000007fe`fdbc1806 VA: 00000000`00000001 R/W: 0 Parameter: 00000000`00000000
If we take a look - BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa80062cdb30, fffffa80062cde10, fffff8000337d7b0}

The 1st parameter of the bug check is 3 which indicates that it was a PROCESS that was critical to the system's functionality that unexpectedly ceased to exist.

Code:

1: kd> da fffffa80062cde10
fffffa80`062cde10 "csrss.exe"
The process in question is csrss.exe, which is the Client/Server Run-Time Subsystem, and is an essential subsystem that must be running at all times (which is why when it ceased to exist, the system crashed).

So, why did it cease to exist? Well, since we have a pretty incomplete minidump, we have no idea. Let's do some detective work since this is the case:

1. Remove and replace BitDefender with Microsoft Security Essentials for temporary troubleshooting purposes:

BitDefender removal - How to uninstall Bitdefender

MSE - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

2. OXUDIDRV_X64.sys is listed and loaded which is the Oxford Semi USB Drive Injector X64 Driver. If we take a look at the timestamp:

Quote:

1: kd> lmvm OXUDIDRV_X64
start end module name
fffff880`06093000 fffff880`0609e000 OXUDIDRV_X64 (deferred)
Image path: \??\C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\OXUDIDRV_X64.sys
Image name: OXUDIDRV_X64.sys
Timestamp: Sun Oct 08 01:49:02 2006

^^ It's from 2006!! Very old device driver, so I would recommend removing the software and device itself if possible.

3. If you're still crashing after the above, please enable Driver Verifier:

Driver Verifier:

What is Driver Verifier?

Driver Verifier is included in Windows 8, 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 to promote stability and reliability; you can use this tool to troubleshoot driver issues. Windows kernel-mode components can cause system corruption or system failures as a result of an improperly written driver, such as an earlier version of a Windows Driver Model (WDM) driver.

Essentially, if there's a 3rd party driver believed to be at issue, enabling Driver Verifier will help flush out the rogue driver if it detects a violation.

Before enabling Driver Verifier, it is recommended to create a System Restore Point:

Vista - START | type rstrui - create a restore point
Windows 7 - START | type create | select "Create a Restore Point"
Windows 8 - Restore Point - Create in Windows 8

How to enable Driver Verifier:

Start > type "verifier" without the quotes > Select the following options -

1. Select - "Create custom settings (for code developers)"
2. Select - "Select individual settings from a full list"
3. Check the following boxes -
- Special Pool
- Pool Tracking
- Force IRQL Checking
- Deadlock Detection
- Security Checks (Windows 7 & 8)
- DDI compliance checking (Windows 8)
- Miscellaneous Checks
4. Select - "Select driver names from a list"
5. Click on the "Provider" tab. This will sort all of the drivers by the provider.
6. Check EVERY box that is NOT provided by Microsoft / Microsoft Corporation.
7. Click on Finish.
8. Restart.

Important information regarding Driver Verifier:

- If Driver Verifier finds a violation, the system will BSOD.

- After enabling Driver Verifier and restarting the system, depending on the culprit, if for example the driver is on start-up, you may not be able to get back into norma... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/please-help-with-recurrent-bsod-794698.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could analyze my minidumps for me? I can't figure out exactly what is causing these recurrent BSOD's, though I do know it's not a hardware fault. This has only just started when I've installed the x64 version of Windows 7 so I'm pretty sure it's some kind of driver issue?

Many thanks!
Ian.

A:Recurrent BSOD...

There is no consistent faulting driver, leaving the issue open to being possibly hardware or software.

Circumstances are often the best clue here, such as whether the fault occurs under stress conditions such as gaming.

Daemon Tools might be a conflicting install, and possibly >> http://www.truecrypt.org/ (although I don't see this in all the back traces)

File encryption software often conflicts with security software and other processes. Is that Windows LIve I see installed?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/recurrent-bsod.881493/
Relevancy 58.05%

I have a problem concerning BSOD`S
I did enclose a minidump attachment
but was told I could not upload this kind
of file. Any help would be appreciated as
I am a new member.

A:recurrent bsod

Download BlueScreenView (in Zip file)No installation required.Unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/369886/recurrent-bsod/
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi there, I'm having some issues with the BSOD for the past 5 or 6 months. I have a sony vaio and it's from 2011 and out of nowhere the blue screen shows up. I don't have a clue of what is the problem so I uploaded the file requested on the rules. Thanks!

A:Recurrent BSOD

Welcome to the forum.

Check for a driver update on your Logitech Camera driver Driver Reference Table

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\USER\Downloads\Compressed\debug-YASMIN-VAIO-01_11_2014_194015,91\110114-151632-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (3 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0364c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0388f890
Debug session time: Sun Nov 2 03:00:41.700 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 9:44:54.580
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvrs64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvrs64.sys
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8800d05cfc6, fffff8800db8c898, fffff8800db8c0f0}

Probably caused by : lvrs64.sys ( lvrs64+2fc6 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Some common problems are exception code 0x80000003. This means a hard
coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted
/NODEBUG. This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have
hardcoded breakpoints in retail code, but ...
If this happens, make sure a debugger gets connected, and the
system is booted /DEBUG. This will let us see why this breakpoint is
happening.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff8800d05cfc6, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: fffff8800db8c898, Exception Record Address
Arg4: fffff8800db8c0f0, Context Record Address

Debugging Details:
------------------

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
lvrs64+2fc6
fffff880`0d05cfc6 45396924 cmp dword ptr [r9+24h],r13d

EXCEPTION_RECORD: fffff8800db8c898 -- (.exr 0xfffff8800db8c898)
ExceptionAddress: fffff8800d05cfc6 (lvrs64+0x0000000000002fc6)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 0000000000000000
Parameter[1]: 000000000291b3f4
Attempt to read from address 000000000291b3f4

CONTEXT: fffff8800db8c0f0 -- (.cxr 0xfffff8800db8c0f0)
rax=00... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/350882-recurrent-bsod.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi,
I had recurrent BSOD after installing the new Office Update a week ago, which resulted in my resetting my laptop and reinstalling windows 10. This worked for a bit I have now started experiencing BSOD less frequently than before on startup up from sleep and once when plugging in an HDMI cable. Please advise.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/50430-recurrent-bsod.html
Relevancy 58.05%

All:

When I reboot my laptop, I get a message that new hardware has been found, however, I do not have anything attached to the laptop. How can I get rid of those anoying messages?
Thanks!!!

Relevancy 57.62%

My computer has been BSOD on me for quite a while, I've run all kinds of programs to identify (memtest, prime, furmark, atto) the culprit and have changed quite a lot of stuff (mobo, gpu, psu) trying to pin down the culprit and still have not solved the issue. Recently after some BSOD in a row my win 8.1 installation has gone corrupt and I had to reinstall win8, after reinstalling drivers the BSOD still haunt me.
I don't know what to do anymore, anyone can help me?

A:BSOD recurrent problem

The BSOD was caused by atikmdag.sys. Please update the Video driver.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/35393-bsod-recurrent-problem.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello I've been following some of 64 Vista recurrent BSOD the threads on this forum and they have been quite informative on helping me fix this problem but I'm stuck now and need some help The story is that my computer has had recurrent BSOD's since I bought it refurbed about months ago Some days are worse than others but I haven't Vista 64 recurrent BSOD been able to track Vista 64 recurrent BSOD down a cause as of yet Most of the crashes occur when I'm streaming video from the web or using my TV tuner card but that's not saying much because I use this as an HTPC Specs Vista SP AMD Athlon Dual Core GHz NVidia GeForce integrated graphics GB RAM Hauppauge Tuner I've ensured I have the latest drivers for the NVidia graphics and the tuner card I've re-installed Vista from scratch and encountered the same problem with and without updated drivers Little did I know that by re-installing windows I was also deleting the dump files Still now that I know to look for them I have amassed and counting and they all seem to point to ntkrnlmp exe Then I found this post and tried using the driver verifier to dig deeper That made my system really unstable but the dumps gave me different results pointing to nvhda sys From what I understand that's an NVidia file but I can't find much info on what it does or how to repair it I also don't know if that is necessarily my problem and that's where my skill set ends Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated An unstable system is horrible for watching movies I've attached my minidumps so far Thanks again for your help

A:Vista 64 recurrent BSOD

nvhda64.sys is the NVIDIA Azalia / HDMI Audio driver
We'll need the make and model of your motherboard (or the make and model of the system if it's an off-the-shelf system) in order to find the driver for it.

And yes, Driver Verifier's purpose is to make the system unstable. Make sure that you turn off Driver Verifier by selecting the "Delete existing settings" button in the first screen when you launch it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/vista-64-recurrent-bsod-392426.html
Relevancy 57.62%

First, although i've never posted here, this forum has solved many issues over the years, Thank you.

Situation:
After 4-6 hours of use, but sometimes for aslong as 18 hours i'll receive a BSOD with the following error report:
Quote:

BCCode: d1
BCP1: 00000001
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 8B08253E
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

I've been unable to deduce the source of this issue on my own.
I've upgraded the PSU ( to 500w)
ran clean with McAfee and AVG

System Specs:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/15/syspg1rr9.jpg

A:Recurrent BSOD's after hours of use

Hi and Welcome to TSF

It has come to my attention that you might have a hardware issue. To better help assist me and the forum I would like you to download a tool called Speedfan and install it from the Executable File. After you have installed the program, I would like you to:
Open the program from the [B]All Programs List[/B}
After it has loaded I would like you to check or tick do not show again and then click Close
If you are running on a desktop I would like you to put the Exact information from the Left, Right, and Bottom Columns (this includes the Temperatures, Fan Speeds, and Voltages)
If you are running on a laptop (Mobile PC) then I would like you to put the Exact information from the Left, Right, and Middle Columns
If your laptop happens to be a Dell Laptop then click Configure -> then click the Options Tab -> then Check or Tick [B]"Enable DELL support (use this function only on DELL notebooks)" -> then click Ok -> After all of these have been taken care of restart the program by closing the window and restart the program through the All Programs List

Please Post back with your results, Thank You

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/recurrent-bsods-after-hours-of-use-186251.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi tenforums!

I've suddently been getting some crashes, although no hardware modifications were made or new softwares/drivers installed. They happen during games, or video playback.

Apparently the most recent crashes are caused by ntoskrnl.sys and wdf01000.sys for an DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error.

Here is the zip file generated by the log collector.

Thank you very much for your help!

A:Recurrent BSOD crashes

The Prolific Serial port driver (c:\windows\system32\drivers\ser2pl64.sys) is causing the BSODs.

Code:
BugCheck D1, {38, 2, 1, fffff8014c7453ec}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ser2pl64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ser2pl64.sys
Probably caused by : ser2pl64.sys ( ser2pl64+78f1 )

---------
And it is extremely old.

Code:
Image name: ser2pl64.sys
Timestamp: Wed Sep 24 12:33:23 2008 (48D9E63B)
What is the Prolific chip type that you are using? Asking, because ....

NOTE:
- Windows 8/8.1/Server2012/Server2012R2 and Windows 10 are NOT supported in PL2303HXA/XA EOL chip versions (discontinued).
- Download latest PL2303 CheckChipVersion tool program to check chip version in Windows 7. (Or ask your cable vendor)
- Prolific recommends cables with PL2303HXD or PL2303TA chip.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP driver technical support are discontinued.

If yours is any of these two, you should have to disconnect the Prolific cable.

For any other chipset type: Products .... update the driver.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/44693-recurrent-bsod-crashes.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi I have an HP dv Notebook PC Vista Home Premium bit AMD Turion tm X Dual-Core Mobile RM- with GB of RAM I have gotten several BSOD's in the last week - I am not a techie but have been trying to figure out what the problem is and how to fix it Recently I installed SOS Online Backup System - not sure whether there is a correlation b t SOS and the BSOD's but I began to get the BSOD's after SOS installation Last night I booted from Could Help Some - BSOD Recurrent Use ! Sure Newbie last known good configuration which was and am currently up and running From trying to parse the error messages on the various BSOD's it seems I may have an overheating problem atikmdag sys I noticed also this text quot bugcode USB driver quot and also saw quot wrkrn sys driver attempted to access freed memory quot I apologize for the randomness of this information wondering if anybody out there might be able to give me some guidance about this situation TIA SusieRae

A:Recurrent BSOD - Newbie Could Sure Use Some Help !

Zip file attached.

Having trouble with the performance report...will attach as a zip asap...

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/295446-recurrent-bsod-newbie-could-sure-use-some-help.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello I've been struggling with a mysterious BSOD case for a month now and I need the community's help Recurrent BSOD trying 7 when 64 win to install I built my new PC two months ago and it has been running just fine for one month A month ago I experienced my first BSOD while playing Battlefield I don't have the error codes Recurrent BSOD when trying to install win 7 64 sorry After that Windows on normal mode could not run more than mins without BSODing It was running just fine on safe mode I Recurrent BSOD when trying to install win 7 64 tried to track down the issue the usual way gave up and decided to go for a fresh Windows install It is when the actual issues began Since then I have BSODs when installing Windows It mainly arrives during the loading Recurrent BSOD when trying to install win 7 64 page but may happen later when the installation actually begins What I did - Swapped all components MB RAM GC even PSU without effect The only thing that was not tested is the CPU - disconnected everything but one CG one RAM module without effect - I underclocked the RAM without effect - I created Windows Flash bootable UEFI and non UEFI drives based on brand new Windows x ISOs and even a Windows x one without any success Few hints - Memtest is working just fine - I tested the CPU with GIMPS and it is working just fine - I managed to install Windows bits - I managed to install Ubuntu x - The PCIE SSD is a bit tricky to handle but is not the root cause as it is not working without it - I am not using any fancy RAID configuration Any help will be appreciated I am running out of ideas Tibo

A:Recurrent BSOD when trying to install win 7 64

Post up your BSOD output to our Blue Screen forum for expert analysis: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 7 Forums

While you wait go over your install with a fine tooth comb using the Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7 starting with hardware tests, a Clean Boot and everything else.

Compare the install you did with the perfect install compiled in Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 to see if you handled it similarly, especially the drivers. This can make a big difference and might be worth starting over to do a diagnostics install: After testing hardware, wipe the HD with Diskpart Clean Command, then install, only do all Windows Updates per the tutorial's specifications, testing performance between each group. Then add each program one at a time with enough time to test performance again. This should pinpoint (with our help) what's causing the issue.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/323600-recurrent-bsod-when-trying-install-win-7-64-a.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello I come to you because i remarked that my PC cant run games anymore each time i launch a game after a few minutes the screen blacks out and it freezes like this the fan seems to heat a lot during the game i used to play those games without any problems not long ago january so i used the windows kit to analyze a crash dump Code BugCheck fffffa f e fffff fa f ffffffffc a WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm sys Probably caused by nvlddmkm sys nvlddmkm cc f Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v VIDEO TDR FAILURE Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout launching after recurrent BSOD games... failed Arguments Arg fffffa f e Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery recurrent BSOD after launching games... context TDR RECOVERY CONTEXT Arg fffff fa f The pointer into responsible device driver module e g owner tag Arg ffffffffc a Optional error code NTSTATUS of the last failed operation Arg Optional internal context dependent data Debugging Details ------------------ FAULTING IP nvlddmkm cc f fffff fa f ff b edff jmp qword ptr nvlddmkm x a fffff f e DEFAULT BUCKET ID GRAPHICS DRIVER TDR FAULT CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT BUGCHECK STR x PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL ANALYSIS VERSION debuggers dbg - amd fre STACK TEXT fffff f a fffff b fffffa f e fffff fa f ffffffff c a nt KeBugCheckEx fffff f a fffff e fffff fa f fffffa be ffffffff c a dxgkrnl TdrBugcheckOnTimeout xec fffff f a fffff af f fffffa ffffd d ffffffff fffe fffffa f e dxgkrnl DXGADAPTER Reset x a fffff f b fffff fd d fffffa b fffffa b f dxgkrnl TdrResetFromTimeout x fffff f bc fffff ea f fffffa b fffffa cb fffffa b dxgmms VidSchiWorkerThread x fffff f c fffff b e fffff e fffffa b fffff ecc nt PspSystemThreadStartup x a fffff f c nt KxStartSystemThread x STACK COMMAND bugcheck kb FOLLOWUP IP nvlddmkm cc f fffff fa f ff b edff jmp qword ptr nvlddmkm x a fffff f e SYMBOL NAME nvlddmkm cc f FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nvlddmkm IMAGE NAME nvlddmkm sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP c FAILURE BUCKET ID X x IMAGE nvlddmkm sys BUCKET ID X x IMAGE nvlddmkm sys ANALYSIS SOURCE KM FAILURE ID HASH STRING km x x image nvlddmkm sys FAILURE ID HASH f e - - - -c e bb edc Followup MachineOwner --------- im sorry if this isnt like in your procedure topic but i already took a long time to get those informations

A:recurrent BSOD after launching games...

up

i tried 3 different versions of the NVIDIA pilot, and i still have the same blue screen after launching a game. it can be 10 or 20 / 30 min after i launch a game...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/330385-recurrent-bsod-after-launching-games.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi I would like to get out of recurrent source problem (xp bsod course) unknown of this nightmare I keep getting the following BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL STOP x A x x E x x D E E with no driver mentionned but ALWAYS the same adresses Does anyone know to determine which device service the last adresse belongs to as it seems to be unknown source recurrent problem (xp bsod of course) the one generating this error of course all this is under XP pro SP freshly re- installed so many times i can t remember Asus P P Mobo unknown source recurrent problem (xp bsod of course) P Sochet SilentTech GoldenOrg II Fan Mo PC KingstonValue Leadtech A GT tdh AGP Creative X-fi ExtremMusic Hard Drives IDE Sata LG DVD-R and NEC A DVD-RW Pci Network Adapter Enermax Liberty W What i ve tryied so far gt clean naked system install gt testing and switching memory gt another graphic card PointofView gt sound card is brand new and the problem was already there with the previous one Audigy LS gt so are the PSU and the pci Network Adapter gt unplugged optical drives and useless HDs gt disabling onboard LAN USB All remaining devices run with latest certified driver bios and chipset are up-to-date Temps and voltages are ok All i can do know is trying another motherboard CPU the problem is my extra pieces of hardware source is my girlfriend comp and she s got the very same any suggestion would be REALLY appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 56.33%

Here is what happens every 10, 5, 30, 90, 200 or 2 minutes:

I then need to send the comp into stand-by by closing the lid and revive it. This usually works, but sometimes (1 case in 7) not just screen crashes but entire comp and I have to hard-reset it.

Compaq V6065ea
Turion X2 2Ghz
GF Go6150
4GB Ram

It happens only in Windows 7 x64. It does not happen in XP x64 or Linux x64.
I tried 4 different nvidia drivers (modded and not, newest and from 2008) and drivers form Windows Update - made no difference.
I reinstalled system on freshly formated drive trice, with different 7 releases.
It usually happens when the CPU is barely used (but then again, it's like this most of the time).

If I can't solve it, I will have to go back to XP 64 where I have to sacrifice 1GB of ram to enable hibernation and most modern antivirus programs do not work.

A:[Not BSOD] Annoying recurrent graphical crash

I suspect that this is due to an incompatibility in your hardware with some of the features of Win7. The "key" to this is that it still happens even after reinstalling Windows (which indicates that it's a hardware/compatibility issue).

I'd try disabling things like hardware acceleration - but suspect that you'll have to visit a forum that specializes in video cards in order to get all the questionable settings disabled.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/95981-not-bsod-annoying-recurrent-graphical-crash.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello I've been getting blue screens while playing League of Legends and The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim but not while playing Unepic These are the three games I've been able to test The crashes don't happen while not playing games haven't tried any other heavy work though First only the games crash It takes some time until they do Before that I can play without problem When I attempt to reconnect or restart the BSOD comes On the bottom of this post you can find possibly related files and reports Solutions I've tried -I've installed the latest AMD graphics Probably Recurrent Card BSOD, to Related Graphic card driver Catalyst Omega Although I'm not sure that this process was immaculate since I'm Recurrent BSOD, Probably Related to Graphic Card not an expert -I've checked my motherboard's BIOS version which turned out to be up to date -I've installed the latest motherboard chipset update -Since I had read something about this problem having the possiblity of being caused by RAM problems rather than graphics card I ran Windows inbuilt memory diagnosis tool It showed no negative results But maybe it's not very reliable None of these worked so far Any ideas Can you lead me step by step Speccy report http speccy piriform com results O g frQr oTBJkL WhoCrashed report System Information local -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- computer name AA-BILGISAYAR windows version Windows Service Pack build windows dir C Windows Hardware ASUSTeK Computer INC P H -USB CPU GenuineIntel Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM total -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Crash Dump Analysis -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Thu GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module atikmpag sys atikmpag xB Bugcheck code x xFFFFFA BF xFFFFF F FC x x Error VIDEO TDR ERROR file path C Windows system drivers atikmpag sys product AMD driver company Advanced Micro Devices Inc description AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Bug check description This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver atikmpag sys AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Advanced Micro Devices Inc Google query Advanced Micro Devices Inc VIDEO TDR ERROR On Thu GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module atikmpag sys xFFFFF F FC Bugcheck code x xFFFFFA BF xFFFFF F FC x x Error VIDEO TDR ERROR file path C Windows system drivers atikmpag sys product AMD driver company Advanced Micro Devices Inc description AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Bug check description This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver atikmpag sys AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Advanced Micro Devices Inc Google query Advanced Micro Devices Inc VIDEO TDR ERROR On Thu GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module atikmpag sys atikmpag xB Bugcheck code x xFFFFFA xFFFFF x x Error VIDEO TDR ERROR file path C Windows system drivers atikmpag sys product AMD driver company Advanced Micro Devices Inc description AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Bug check description This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver atikmpag... Read more

A:Recurrent BSOD, Probably Related to Graphic Card

Hello and welcome to SevenForums!

The problem is caused by your graphics driver. Run Display Driver Uninstaller(DDU)
Make sure you tick the Uninstall C:/AMD and C:/NIVIDA folders while you are in DDU when you are done running DDU install your graphics driver again and you should be good to go! This is the guide for DDU: Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling

Remember to remove Catalyst and only install the graphics driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366709-recurrent-bsod-probably-related-graphic-card.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Two or three months back, my user account got corrupted and I couldn't login. I did chkdsk and was able to log on to a temporary account where I had no files or apps. As per the advice on Microsoft website, I created a new user account, transferred all my files into it, and later deleted the corrupted account. Ever since then, I am getting random recurrent BSODs with the error code 0x000000f4. Following are the steps I took:
a) Chkdsk (no issues)
b) Sfc scannow (no issues)
c) MSE virus scan (no viruses)
d) BIOS driver update
After updating BIOS driver, the error code changed to 0x0000007A. I have attached zip file from DM Log collector below.

A:Recurrent Random BSOD, error: 0x000000f4

0XF4 and 0x7A are the same thing, different expression.

Some file is missing there in your upload, so upload your MSINFO32.nfo file.
Click on the start button
Type "msinfo32" (without quotes) in the search bar of the start menu, click the resulting link. It will open the System Information window.
File>Save. In the "File Name" filed, put "MSINFO32" (without Quote), give the save location to desktop, and click the "save" button.
Give the time for processing, it will save a .nfo file on your desktop.
Zip it, and upload it following the instruction.
We can suggest you the troubleshooting steps after checking that file.

Code:
BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc806153a0, ffffffffc00000c0, 11042d880, fffff900c2a7401c}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k+d4288 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
The requested page of kernel data could not be read in. Typically caused by
a bad block in the paging file or disk controller error. Also see
KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR.
If the error status is 0xC000000E, 0xC000009C, 0xC000009D or 0xC0000185,
it means the disk subsystem has experienced a failure.
If the error status is 0xC000009A, then it means the request failed because
a filesystem failed to make forward progress.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff6fc806153a0, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: ffffffffc00000c0, error status (normally i/o status code)
Arg3: 000000011042d880, current process (virtual address for lock type 3, or PTE)
Arg4: fffff900c2a7401c, virtual address that could not be in-paged (or PTE contents if arg1 is a PTE address)

Debugging Details:
------------------
ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc00000c0 - This device does not exist.

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7a_c00000c0

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: SearchIndexer.

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17336 (debuggers(dbg).150226-1500) amd64fre

TRAP_FRAME: fffff8800bbef4d0 -- (.trap 0xfffff8800bbef4d0)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=fffff900c0210000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffff900c2a74010
rdx=0000000000000777 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff96000164288 rsp=fffff8800bbef668 rbp=fffff8800bbefa1f
r8=fffff900c0213bb8 r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffff80003a0d000
r11=fffffa8009da6060 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
win32k+0xd4288:
fffff960`00164288 ?? ???
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80003af2032 to fffff80003a7fa40

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0bbef1b8 fffff800`03af2032 : 00000000`0000007a fffff6fc`806153a0 ffffffff`c00000c0 00000001`1042d880 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0bbef1c0 fffff800`03aa748b : fffffa80`0a2ef170 fffff880`0bbef330 fffff880`073abc00 fffffa80`0a2ef170 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x3593a
fffff880`0bbef2a0 fffff800`03a8dd19 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`ffffffff fffff880`0bbef405 : nt!MiIssueHardFault+0x28b
fffff880`0bbef370 fffff800`03a7db6e : 00000000`00000000 fffff900`c2a7401c 00000000`00000000 00000000`0201027d : nt!MmAccessFault+0x1399
fffff880`0bbef4d0 fffff960`00164288 : fffff960`00160039 00000000`00000f2c 00000000`00000f2c fffff880`0bbefa00 : nt!KiPageFault+0x16e
fffff880`0bbef668 fff... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/370270-recurrent-random-bsod-error-0x000000f4.html